PDA

View Full Version : CL Santee incall provider info

Hunter2Pgp
04-19-08, 00:27
Anyone seen this girl? Her rate seems very reasonable & she been advertising for a couple of weeks regularly.PM me if U have any good secrets.I would like to ck. it out myself but would love some good words on her before.

Maddog83
04-19-08, 23:59
I have been wondering the same thing. I do not live to far from Santee but my problem is that I do not check CL every day. She is somewhat sporadic posting as to when she will be in Santee, except for one stretch about 1 month ago. I have seen her post on the Columbia board saying that she is in Columbia.

Time To Dive
04-20-08, 07:23
I tried to call the number to set something up but got no answer.

Jimmy Smits
04-20-08, 08:30
I have been wondering the same thing. I do not live to far from Santee but my problem is that I do not check CL every day. She is somewhat sporadic posting as to when she will be in Santee, except for one stretch about 1 month ago. I have seen her post on the Columbia board saying that she is in Columbia.

To set up an appointment with her yesterday. I called her three times over the course of two hours before she finally called me back. She seemed on the up and up and I told her I was leaving my place and would be to Santee in 90 minutes. She told me to call her when I was about 30 minutes away. So I made the drive and when I was 45 minutes away I called her and of course she never answered her phone, didn't return a voicemail, nothing. Needless to say I was pissed as I spent the time and gas $$ to try and meet up with her and she couldn't even return a call to say she was no longer available.

A total waste of my time!!

Keen Observer
04-20-08, 16:31
I did the same phone call thing with the same results.

Kinda sucks since it would be sooooo convenient.

Oh well, back to travelling girls I guess.

Hunter2Pgp
04-21-08, 23:31
I have had that happen more than once. Those girls live for the moment. If something sure comes along before you your out of luck. I live an hr. from Col. & have had it happen several times from several diff. girls who posted on CL. I guess U could look at it from thier point of view. How can they be sure you are coming. I usually call when I am in the area unless its one of my regular dates. Just my observations & theories but who am I to say? It's kinda like fishin. Some days your lucky & others your not.
To set up an appointment with her yesterday. I called her three times over the course of two hours before she finally called me back. She seemed on the up and up and I told her I was leaving my place and would be to Santee in 90 minutes. She told me to call her when I was about 30 minutes away. So I made the drive and when I was 45 minutes away I called her and of course she never answered her phone, didn't return a voicemail, nothing. Needless to say I was pissed as I spent the time and gas $$ to try and meet up with her and she couldn't even return a call to say she was no longer available.

Yerocef
05-04-08, 21:50
Had the same thing happen to me with this girl. First time I called her, she told me she would call me back and never did. Second time, she said she would be ready in an hour. I drive up there, call her, tells me it will be another hour. I've been to see a couple of girls, and I've never had this happen before. I don't know what her game is.

Time To Dive
05-06-08, 16:52
Called her last night and she said she was availiable today. I didn't have anything going on today so I called her back and she told me to call when I was 30 minutes away, its about an hour drive for me. I was thinking "that sounds familiar" but since I didn't have anything else going on today what the heck. I drove down and called her when I got close and she answered. She told me were she was staying and to call again when I got there. I called and got her room number and went to meet her. The pictures posted are her but I think they were a few pounds ago though. She if very good looking and we had a very nice time but for skills I would only give her a 5. All and all it was a good time and I will probably go back due to lack of compotition.

Stay safe,

Time

Jimmy Smits
05-07-08, 19:21
Called her last night and she said she was availiable today. I didn't have anything going on today so I called her back and she told me to call when I was 30 minutes away, its about an hour drive for me. I was thinking "that sounds familiar" but since I didn't have anything else going on today what the heck. I drove down and called her when I got close and she answered. She told me were she was staying and to call again when I got there. I called and got her room number and went to meet her. The pictures posted are her but I think they were a few pounds ago though. She if very good looking and we had a very nice time but for skills I would only give her a 5. All and all it was a good time and I will probably go back due to lack of compotition.

Stay safe,

Time

That she needs to return calls when people are coming to see her. I won't be making the drive that's for sure.