PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist

Gtrack
04-08-08, 12:23
I used a craigslist provider named STEPHANIE.She was a white Hispanic with good skills and attitude.She gave a nice unrushed bbbj. She claims she is a non pro but she was advertising this morning.Early spring and things are looking up.We just need more posts and communication to keep it going.

Southside103
04-08-08, 13:50
I used a craigslist provider named STEPHANIE.She was a white Hispanic with good skills and attitude.She gave a nice unrushed bbbj. She claims she is a non pro but she was advertising this morning.Early spring and things are looking up.We just need more posts and communication to keep it going.I didn't trust that chick to much. So I passed for a chick name cuddles. Good looking.

Gtrack
04-16-08, 13:47
Two days after turning 50 I had craigs encounter with a girl named CHANELLE.Unrushed bbbj for less than a buck.By coincidence I saw KINGS waiting to use the same provider.
The last few I have used have been good but I'm still looking for the ultimate

Gtrack
04-17-08, 12:09
I went out this morning.Nothing was happening.I hooked up with a provider named J and her service and attitude were average but not great.It was less than a buck but I will not be repeating again.
Summary:The law of averages is starting to catch up.

04-21-08, 09:33
I tried Gina off craigs list. She must have been no taller than 5ft with oriental gang type tatoos all over. She was no stunner but not bad looking. She was working from an empty apaertment on 87 & 3rd. 140 for 45 minutes. I don't regreat it but probably wouldn't repeat.

Gtrack
05-10-08, 17:29
I had an excellent adventure.I had some time to myself and since I had just had my birthday I needed something to make it memorable.I had advertised on craigslist last week but that did not work out but I found a good budget provider from the past.I did the same thing again and I got a good response.
I wound up with a good non pro who was eager to satsify my wish.She did everything that I wanted in the ad and more.No drama or games and she will definitely be on my repeat list.
The price was good but here is something that has probably never happened to any of our hobbyists.I would not try this but I was very lucky.
After I satsified her and myself I went to the bank to pay her.I did something where I could not withdraw the funds.So you are probably figuring the worst.I had to wait a day for my card to become unfrozen.She allowed me to pay her later which I did yesterday by taking a train trip to Long Island giving her the funds.

Gtrack
05-16-08, 22:59
The second person responded to my ad from craigs last week and it was all good.Her name is CHOCOLATE/COOKIE.She came come braless and pantiless and soon as she walked it her jacket was off and she was ready for business I started with deep sea diving and proceeded to her massive rack.She was really into it and this went on for a good five to ten minutes.I then took my power tool out which she went to town on..She had great oral skills and got him really excited.The end came with BBBJCIM with a milk shake on her brown lips.
ATTITUDE 9
SERVICE 9
She will definitely be in my rotation along with thick AMANDA
The whole deal was five jacksons and she advertises on craigslist.PM me for numbers and further details.

Gtrack
05-21-08, 20:36
I had another good experience.I hooked up with a masseuse named DEMI who gave great legitimate massage with a happy ending.Service was unrushed and her attitude and service were great.She lives in Brooklyn off of Greene ave in the Bushwick section.She is medium weight With red hair. She greeted me at the door with no bras or panties which always scores points for me.I rode back home on by bike with a smile on my face.

Gtrack
05-23-08, 11:37
I set up an outcall with ROXY from craigslist who had responded to one of my ads.She came over and did a good job of relieving my stress. She is a non pro who was working her way through school.The service and attitude were good but she was not a real uninhibited freak like AMANDA and Cookie who I lucked out with.
DEMI gave a great massage and was very serviceable so I would give her priority in the rotation and ROXY would be moved to the back until she proves herself again.

Gtrack
05-24-08, 14:17
I took the plunge again with a craigslist provider named ROXY.She was very professional intelligent and well spoken.Her oral skills were great and I would probably repeat with.She was a bit pricey 8 jacksons so she goes into th treat category with MAXINE and CASSANDRA from available pink.These provders all cost 1.5.I bought her a pack of cigarettes and she reduced the rate to 1.5.My night ended early and I did not do any foot soldiering.

Lancealot
05-26-08, 02:56
Hey Buddy,

Long time lurker. First time poster. Do you have these women over your place or set something up at a motel?

L-alot

ThickJohnson
05-26-08, 11:11
I took the plunge again with a craigslist provider named ROXY.She was very professional intelligent and well spoken.Her oral skills were great and I would probably repeat with.She was a bit pricey 8 jacksons so she goes into th treat category with MAXINE and CASSANDRA from available pink.These provders all cost 1.5.I bought her a pack of cigarettes and she reduced the rate to 1.5.My night ended early and I did not do any foot soldiering.

Hey Gtrack there are 2 "Roxy's" on CL which one are you referring to? one ends with 1454 claims to be 28 and another ends with 9679 claims to be 20
Thanks

DigitalBobby88
05-26-08, 23:53
Hey Buddy,

Long time lurker. First time poster. Do you have these women over your place or set something up at a motel?

L-alotI suggest you use a SS hotel/motel.

You REALLY don't want these chicks to know where you live for many reasons. Burglary, theft and Hoe-drama to say the least. Take my word for it and use a short stay ;-)

Have fun & be safe!

Gtrack
05-27-08, 10:45
Thick:The provider was Nikki and not Roxy.I hooked up with Nikki on Friday night and Roxy on Thursday night.Roxy's digits end in 1454
Lance:Roxy and Cookie came over to my house.I went to see Nikki on Friday night at her spot.
Sorry for the confusion on information.

Lancealot
05-27-08, 19:24
Thick:The provider was Nikki and not Roxy.I hooked up with Nikki on Friday night and Roxy on Thursday night.Roxy's digits end in 1454
Lance: Roxy and Cookie came over to my house.I went to see Nikki on Friday night at her spot.

Sorry for the confusion on information.Thanks Gtrack,

You don't worry about her bringing an "unwanted" friend along? I've only partaken when out of town on business.

Gtrack
05-28-08, 09:13
I do everything one on one late at night.So far never any problems.Also I would be more concerned when you go to their house for an outcall.

Haunted
05-28-08, 17:40
Any info on Talia from CL?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ers/697249365.html

She claims 1.6 for HH and BBBJ ok.

Haunted
05-30-08, 13:59
Butta from CL. Brooklyn

Face-6, body-6, attitude-7, performance-8, 3jackson, BBBJ, cim

Picture is accurate but a little misleading, small ass, thin legs, but breasts are nice-c's and firm.

Southside103
07-16-08, 16:20
I am so sick of this. I go on CL and call a chick, only to get a treasure troll at my door. Or she just doesn't show up. I saw that some poor pissed off soul. Got played. And he wrote a re: report back to the providers ad. How Can I do this. Do you guys know. Because the games and prices have to be checked.

This is what happens when the ****** don't have pimps.

DigitalBobby88
07-16-08, 23:19
I am so sick of this. I go on CL and call a chick, only to get a treasure troll at my door. Or she just doesn't show up. I saw that some poor pissed off soul. Got played. And he wrote a re: report back to the providers ad. How Can I do this. Do you guys know. Because the games and prices have to be checked.

This is what happens when the ****** don't have pimps.Its fairly simple. You need to create a post and put Review: then the title of the original post, copy / paste the providers add and type your comments.

I hate it when these chicks do that shit!! Its a waste of our precious time. Biotches!!!

Blac X Dymond
07-20-08, 12:44
Hello Gents,

This heat is no joke, when its 90 at night we know its global warming, lol!

Anyways, I have seen this provider on CL for some time now her name is Rosemary and was thinking about using her services but the only thing is she only works selective times of the week & early mornings (3am - 8am) I believe I've seen her advertise during the day but not sure, she takes down all her ads so nobody can call her!

Its not my business how she do what she do or how she arranges it, I just know she offers a good rate for the hour & I just want to know if she's worth the call, so if anybody has partaked, let me know!

bXd

Joey Matrix
07-22-08, 00:16
A friend of mine from Boston said this gal used to work there. Has anybody visted her yet.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ers/764491240.html

Southside103
11-10-08, 01:28
pers-912531360@craigslist.org

This is Raven Riley

Eliahs 474
12-16-08, 20:54
Tabitha was very good. She offered full GFE, but it was snowing and traffic sucked, so she was late. This time I had to rush (go figure, huh?).

Tell her Darin from Vegas reccomended her.

Be safe!

757ChicksOnly
12-18-08, 09:14
I've been lookn at Tab for a long time now she's sexy and petite! Do you know if greek is on her menu?

Gtrack
04-14-09, 17:27
I tried to start my birthday off on the right foot and I was disappointed. I checked craigslist and came upon a ad for a dominican who did it all.She seemed nice on the phone and answered all my questions without attitude and the price was reasonable. I called her back and she said she would arrive promptly. I went to the bank took out six jacksons and prepared myself.
I stood outside my house and waited eagerly in anticipation.
A vehicle pulled up in front of my house and they did their paperwork. The provider that stepped out looked nothing like the one in the picture. The bait and switch had caught me. The provider was a african american tall and skinny.She had a good personality and attitude but she did not have anything else. I asked why she did not come over braless and pantiless. She said she did not do that. No bbbj was on the menu either.Basically it was a straight lay with a little moaning.

I would definitely not recommend her again so be very careful.The service and attitude were good but the bait and switch blew it.
SEXY DOMINICAN TREAT (OUTCALLS)
pers-ekagr-1121329812@craiglist.org

Boonbk
04-14-09, 18:32
I tried to start my birthday off on the right foot and I was disappointed. I checked craigslist and came upon a ad for a dominican who did it all.She seemed nice on the phone and answered all my questions without attitude and the price was reasonable. I called her back and she said she would arrive promptly. I went to the bank took out six jacksons and prepared myself.

A vehicle pulled up in front of my house and they did their paperwork. The provider that stepped out looked nothing like the one in the picture. The bait and switch had caught me. The provider was a african american tall and skinny.She had a good personality and attitude but she did not have anything else. I asked why she did not come over braless and pantiless. She said she did not do that. No bbbj was on the menu either.Basically it was a straight lay with a little moaning.

I would definitely not recommend her again so be very careful.The service and attitude were good but the bait and switch blew it.
pers-ekagr-1121329812@craiglist.orgYou should have sent her back in the car since it was bait and switch.

ThickJohnson
04-15-09, 09:40

pers-ekagr-1121329812@craiglist.org

Hey G, please tell me that it wasn't this one (couldnt tell because your link was an email address not a page) I was thinking about trying this one out at my next oportunity.

Gtrack
04-17-09, 09:49
Thick:Those were not the pics

Gtrack
05-13-09, 11:48
Last night I set up an adventure with a cl provider named MAGGIE.We were going to hang out in the city at a motel on the West Side. We texted each other back forth and got the price worked out. I took a cab over and she tells to bring protection. I am in the cab and she tells me she changed her mind and we could do a threesome tomorrow in Bay Ridge.I was not too happy and this was the second night that yielded nothing.I had my old reliables but I wanted something different

Member #4782
05-13-09, 23:46
Well if you haven't been up on the news, craigslist was forced to remove it's Erotic Services section due to the political and legal pressure put on them following the so called "Craiglist Killer" case.

I can't say that I'll miss it due to the massive amount of bullshit that was on it.

It's ClubJ, Candy's DVD's and sws for me!

ThickJohnson
05-14-09, 07:48
Well if you haven't been up on the news, craigslist was forced to remove it's Erotic Services section due to the political and legal pressure put on them following the so called "Craiglist Killer" case.

I can't say that I'll miss it due to the massive amount of bullshit that was on it.

It's ClubJ, Candy's DVD's and sws for me!

It seems that they have started a new section called Adult Services. Increased the posting price to $10 and they are a little more restrictive on post content. I'm sure that once everyone regroups everything will be back to normal. It will probably require you call the posters more so that you can get more specifics on services provided.

TheHeights718
05-22-09, 08:52
It seems that they have started a new section called Adult Services. Increased the posting price to $10 and they are a little more restrictive on post content. I'm sure that once everyone regroups everything will be back to normal. It will probably require you call the posters more so that you can get more specifics on services provided.Going through the post. Its the same usual suspects especially in BK. All it is instead of posting 10 post a day. They may cut it down to 5. And the lingo is just different but at the end of the day it all means the same thing. Like he said. You just have to call to get the specifics. Which you would do anyway to confirm rates and services

Happy hunting