PDA

View Full Version : Think I Going To Have To Try This On

MSkid
03-31-08, 11:08
This looks really good and I know that she's for real. Just think I'm going to have to try this on to see how it fits. Let us know if you beat me to it.
http://hattiesburg.craigslist.org/ers/624945205.html

Redneck69
03-31-08, 13:07
This looks really good and I know that she's for real. Just think I'm going to have to try this on to see how it fits. Let us know if you beat me to it.
http://hattiesburg.craigslist.org/ers/624945205.html

How do you know she is for real?

Red

MSkid
04-01-08, 09:49
I took the picture

Redneck69
04-01-08, 18:26
I took the picture

Were you taking the pictures for pleasure or for hire .....

Nevermind, none of my business.

If you had her naked in front of a camera, sounds like a good time to try it out instead of waiting for someone else....

Just thinking that it sounds like something is missing in this story.

Later,

Red

Mongerloid
04-03-08, 11:24
I took the pictureAre you sure you took the picture(s)? Looks like you were lucky enough to borrow the same background the CL poster used in his/her shots.

Somethings rotten in DK.

MSkid
04-04-08, 01:01
Are you sure you took the picture(s)? Looks like you were lucky enough to borrow the same background the CL poster used in his/her shots.

Somethings rotten in DK.

Those CL picts are ones that I took.

I was doing it for hire and we were not alone at any time

Redneck69
04-04-08, 12:57
Those CL picts are ones that I took.

I was doing it for hire and we were not alone at any timeThe real question is have you tried her out yet.

She looks very doable, but can she perform, and what does it cost?

Red

MSkid
04-04-08, 18:10
From reviews at another board it sounds like she performs in a fantastic way. I have not experienced her but have her roommate Chardonay. Heard a rumor yesterday that she was moving and I do know that rent is due tomorrow. For Chianti I have heard the rate is $$. 5, extra for greek and she gets her fee without any trouble. While the rate can vary for Chardonay the asking rate is $$. 20.

If I have some extra $'s next week I might spend them on Chianti. This is an expensive hobby as all men's hobbies are that start with and F like fishing, flying, floating, etc.

Monger0331
04-08-08, 17:16
Had a good session with Chianti $$5 started with a BBBJ and finished with a cfs. I was a little iffy with her friend, cousin, aunt whatever she was sitting in the next room but shes not stupid she knew what the deal was. I've tried getting ahold of her in the last 2 days and its a no go her phones been off.

MSkid
04-10-08, 01:00
Had a good session with Chianti $$5 started with a BBBJ and finished with a cfs. I was a little iffy with her friend, cousin, aunt whatever she was sitting in the next room but shes not stupid she knew what the deal was. I've tried getting ahold of her in the last 2 days and its a no go her phones been off.

From the best I can find out from these two have moved back to Arizona. They just left.
The woman you are speaking of I think is Chardonay. I have strong reason to beleive that Chardonay was Chianti's mother. They were both "working".
I enjoyed Chardonay several times

Tumbling Dice8
04-20-08, 23:10
From the best I can find out from these two have moved back to Arizona. They just left.

The woman you are speaking of I think is Chardonay. I have strong reason to beleive that Chardonay was Chianti's mother. They were both "working".
I enjoyed Chardonay several timesSo, she posts an add on CL to drum up business in H'Burg and then completely leaves the region a couple of weeks later? Weird.