PDA

View Full Version : Montgomery County CL Girls

C L Hunter
03-26-08, 07:54
I've been coming down 270 every now and then to sample some young CL girls. My latest dish was Kristina. She is Japanese/Russian mix and with a sexy russian accent. Her face is ok, but her body is smokin' hot. She is 21 and works with other CL girls Salma, Natasha, and apparently a few others. They are typical of the young newbie girls who overcharge for non GFE services. Kristina was very close to GFE other than her no kissing rule. I did get her to warm up a bit and kiss pretty much everywhere but the lips. Services offered were mutual touching everywhere, playing with her pussy and anus on the outside (I never finger girls so I don't know if she allows it), DATY, CJB (EXCELLENT, couldn't even tell is was covered), and multiple positions. She is very friendly and fun to hang out with. I got the 1/2 hour but I was there nearly an hour. I highly recommend her while she is still in the area. She mentioned she might be moving soon. Treat her nice and I'm sure you'll have a good time.

C L Hunter
03-26-08, 16:25
Here are a few more pictures.

C L Hunter
03-26-08, 16:27
What a great time. I'll definitely see her again!

Mr Grinch
03-26-08, 17:31
Hell...wish she would come visit Memphis! :)

Aminutah
03-26-08, 17:45
Darth what great pix.

More people need to take pix P.O.V. style.

Keep up the good work!!

BootyCall
03-26-08, 17:55
I've been coming down 270 every now and then to sample some young CL girls. My latest dish was Kristina. She is Japanese/Russian mix and with a sexy russian accent. Her face is ok, but her body is smokin' hot. She is 21 and works with other CL girls Salma, Natasha, and apparently a few others. They are typical of the young newbie girls who overcharge for non GFE services. Kristina was very close to GFE other than her no kissing rule. I did get her to warm up a bit and kiss pretty much everywhere but the lips. Services offered were mutual touching everywhere, playing with her pussy and anus on the outside (I never finger girls so I don't know if she allows it), DATY, CJB (EXCELLENT, couldn't even tell is was covered), and multiple positions. She is very friendly and fun to hang out with. I got the 1/2 hour but I was there nearly an hour. I highly recommend her while she is still in the area. She mentioned she might be moving soon. Treat her nice and I'm sure you'll have a good time.
Man what a snatch. I would DATY that thing too. It looks deliouslly. I would also easy it up a notch and try that B--- H---. Great looking butt. I'm like Grinch send her to Memphis. She could make a fortune. Thanks for the great pics.
BC

C L Hunter
03-27-08, 06:27
Darth what great pix.

More people need to take pix P.O.V. style.

Keep up the good work!!Thanks. I can't believe how cool she was about the pics. She didn't even hesitate when I asked. She just said "Don't get my face". I did my best.

The only bad thing about the POV pics are that they are kinda blurry. Oh well. They turned out pretty good considering how busy the rest of my body was!

Tanboat05
03-27-08, 16:22
Man what a snatch. I would DATY that thing too. It looks deliouslly. I would also easy it up a notch and try that B--- H---. Great looking butt. I'm like Grinch send her to Memphis. She could make a fortune. Thanks for the great pics.
BC

Oh Yeah. I am right there with you. This is the best looking girl I have seen here in a while. I wish she came right down the hall to me once you finished with her. ^^ Borat says Niiiiice.

Rusian Mong
04-03-08, 11:44
Fellow Mongers,

Anyone have any experience with these new girls in the Rockville area?

Please rate them as to how they would compare with a provider like Kristina. (whom i hear is leaving for boston for 2 weeks) That is if you have been with her, and if not, you must be crazy.

Thanks,

Rusian

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/ers/628745898.html

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/ers/628639904.html

Mad Max99
07-30-08, 19:37
I've been coming down 270 every now and then to sample some young CL girls. My latest dish was Kristina. She is Japanese/Russian mix and with a sexy russian accent. Her face is ok, but her body is smokin' hot. She is 21 and works with other CL girls Salma, Natasha, and apparently a few others. They are typical of the young newbie girls who overcharge for non GFE services. Kristina was very close to GFE other than her no kissing rule. I did get her to warm up a bit and kiss pretty much everywhere but the lips. Services offered were mutual touching everywhere, playing with her pussy and anus on the outside (I never finger girls so I don't know if she allows it), DATY, CJB (EXCELLENT, couldn't even tell is was covered), and multiple positions. She is very friendly and fun to hang out with. I got the 1/2 hour but I was there nearly an hour. I highly recommend her while she is still in the area. She mentioned she might be moving soon. Treat her nice and I'm sure you'll have a good time.She let you take pictures? Nice ones by the way.

C L Hunter
09-06-08, 06:57
COME AND RELAX WITH ME - w4m - 25 (GAITHERSBURG)
Reply to: pers-829426685@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-09-05, 10:28PM EDT

HELLO GUYS I AM JENNA I AM 25 125 34B BABY BLUE EYES RED HAIR AND I LOVE WHAT I DO SO IF YOU HAVE A FREE MIN AND NEED A FREIND GIVE A CALL 2406069581 YOU ARE SURE TO LEAVE WITH A SMILE
LOVE ALWAYS JENNAThe girl in the ad is not her. Jenna isn't all that bad looking, but has a bunch of tattoos all over. Flabby belly and big, but oddly shaped tits. When I got there she had 2 other girls with her that left. One was a black girl ("Muffin")who I've seen posting on CL before. Jenna was a real ghetto wannabe and was not into anything at all. Basically a SW posting on CL. It was $ for a 1/2 hour in a nice Marriott. She had the TV on really loud and wouldn't turn it down (said she couldn't find the remote). Also, her phone kept ringing with customers and her words "Baby Daddy" calling. After I asked her to put her phone on vibrate and to turn off the TV she told me I was really demanding. Well, you couldn't get me ready with all those distractions! After turning off her ringer and let me fondle & finger and take a few pics (which she didn't want to do) I was ready. Ok CBJ and tight doggie. I didn't want anything else from her. She was just too bitchy. After the session I was in the shower and heard her flipping out on the phone with the aforementioned "Baby Daddy". She actually has a tat on her neck that said *****! So fitting.