PDA

View Full Version : Cameron and Chanel

Member #5805
03-19-08, 08:54
I saw that these two were running a two girl BBBJ for $ last night so I thought WTF I'll give it a try.

The upside:
Easy to find / safe neighborhood
No Bullshit / upsell
Good skills on the BJ from both
Cameron is thinner than in her pictures
Unrushed and they have a great little act that they put on.

The downside:
Place smells like smoke and so do you when you leave
There is a no touching policy
Manual release no CIM

All in all it was fun and who hasn't wanted two girls giviing you a BJ and it is the less than a trip to the amp or SC. I'll more than likely repeat.

Phat Bastard
03-21-08, 08:26
I saw that these two were running a two girl BBBJ for $ last night so I thought WTF I'll give it a try.

The upside:
No Bullshit / upsell

The downside:
Manual release no CIM

All in all it was fun and who hasn't wanted two girls giviing you a BJ and it is the less than a trip to the amp or SC. I'll more than likely repeat.

Damn....you had me right up until the last two lines.

John Small
03-28-08, 16:07

The upside:
No Bullshit / upsell

The downside:
Manual release no CIM

All in all it was fun and who hasn't wanted two girls giviing you a BJ and it is the less than a trip to the amp or SC. I'll more than likely repeat.Sounds great, but is the BJ pretty 'standard'? or was there any DT, RIM, BLS and do the girls keep thier clothes on or does anything come off? I heard the area is near Roger Williams Park and as far as I know that area is pretty rough. Love to indulge in this as well so any extra info would be great.

Thanks

JS

Sore Thumb
04-01-08, 06:23
I have posted on these two before and have been back a couple of times. Last check they were still near the park but not an unsafe area. There was also plenty of DT action and attention to the nuts that hang around with some guy Dick I know well. Also, watching them basically make out around his head was a physical and visual treat. As far as the no CIM rule I was bit put off by this but they will wait until the last nanosecond to come off and give wet hand strokes till the last dribble.