PDA

View Full Version : Woodson Rd SW map

Hell Rayser
03-03-08, 16:20
Here is a map of the Woodson Rd SW area.

Bill20
03-25-08, 14:39
Has anyone every had any luck there?

Hornymutt
04-20-08, 19:27
The thing with Woodson that you have to be aware of is that most of the girls are done walking around 9pm. I have had the best luck between 6 and 7pm.

DeadDead22
04-20-08, 23:27
The thing with Woodson that you have to be aware of is that most of the girls are done walking around 9pm. I have had the best luck between 6 and 7pm.

I think I saw one out tonight around 9:30pm. She is mid-to-late 40s, blonde, no shape, little pooch belly, looks pregnant? Not really worth a go around. She was checkin' out cars as she walked through an intersection. Had that "walking-but-no-where-to-go" pace. Anybody deal with this one?

Hornymutt
04-24-08, 18:20
That isn't anyone that I know. Kim is 46, but she has nice boobs and no belly.

Richiboone
03-27-09, 21:56
Grand today between 12 and 1 PM was dead. Grand today at 6 to 7 PM was empty except for a maybe, a possible BSW. Did not check it out as that's not my thing.
Woodson yesterday afternoon was dead.
Often cruise Jefferson during the mid-afternoon. Haven't seen anything in 2 weeks.
There must be a few out but they get picked up fast.
As the month wears on and the monthly check runs out things should pick up a little. I hope

Rollamale
05-19-09, 13:49
Was out on Rock Road on Monday around 1130 am. Saw Susan walking east close to the diner near Woodson. She looked pretty rough, wearing dark tank top and some camo pants, plus barefoot..eewww...As she walked by my parked car she gave me the eye, just at that time one of you mongers honked your horn....I will say that I did not partake in any action..I have not seen her out since around February!

Harve1999
06-10-09, 23:06
Went out on Page to Woodson and saw nothing. I proceeded to St. Charles Rock Road and then MLK and there are girls all over. I met up with a WSW named LEE LAA. She did a great BBBJ for 20. While we were on the drive to the spot and then back to drop her off she pointed a couple of girls out that were working. There was one WSW that was right on MLK and I really thought she was to hot to be working. When I was dropping LEE LAA off I saw her again and asked about her and she said yes she was working. She is a brunette about 5ft8 and a really nice one piece snug blue jean outfit on that was unzipped in front a little bit with really nice breast. She is probably about mid 20's and weighs about 130. That MLK IS UNBELIEVABLE.

Harve1999
06-14-09, 02:31
Went out on Page to Woodson and saw nothing. I proceeded to St. Charles Rock Road and then MLK and there are girls all over. I met up with a WSW named LEE LAA. She did a great BBBJ for 20. While we were on the drive to the spot and then back to drop her off she pointed a couple of girls out that were working. There was one WSW that was right on MLK and I really thought she was to hot to be working. When I was dropping LEE LAA off I saw her again and asked about her and she said yes she was working. She is a brunette about 5ft8 and a really nice one piece snug blue jean outfit on that was unzipped in front a little bit with really nice breast. She is probably about mid 20's and weighs about 130. That MLK IS UNBELIEVABLE.Well I made my first trip to MLK at night time on Saturday around 9:30. Needless to say it will probably be my last trip at night. I couldn't believe how dead the streets are there at night. And MLK isn't lit up very well in the evening. One thing that makes it hard is to figure out is who is working and who isn't. The BSW's seem to be in groups of two and three girls and some are standing with their man{pimp} and I am not gonna roll up and ask a girl if she needs a ride with her man right there. Daylight that road is awesome. Night time another story.

KC Questor
06-15-09, 14:20
some are standing with their man{pimp} and I am not gonna roll up and ask a girl if she needs a ride with her man right there. Daylight that road is awesome. Night time another story.Damn straight! I can't tell you how many good looking girls I've passed by because their pimp was standing there. On a number of occasions I've picked a girl up later and told them "I didn't pick you up earlier because you were standing with some guy." they have to figure out sooner or later that hanging with a guy is going to limit the interest of casual hobbyists.

Harve1999
06-20-09, 09:52
Sorry I didn't report this earlier but I just got my laptop back from It dept. I was going to MLK on Friday around noon. I just passed Bada Bings BBQ and went about three stop signs up going east towards the city and there was a cute white lady in her late 20's to early 30's on MLK with some kinda hand held device and it looked like she was checking the parking meters on Mlk. As I past her I just thought there wasn't something right about it. First off a young white girl on MLK and second if any of you have seen a parking meter what is there to check with a hand held device. Well I went all the way down MLK and saw a couple of BSW and WSW. Turned around on Euclid and headed back west on MLK. I can't remember the name of the street but if you are going west and pass Bada Bing's, 3 stop signs up is a big 4 way intersection. If you take a right there there will always be about 4 or 5 ladies working that street and then there are side streets off that where they will be working to. Anyway when I made my left on to that street the lady had worked her way down to this street and when I passed her I looked in my rear view and she was watching me drive down this street and there were NO ladies out. I got all the way to the end of the street there sat two police cars and a paddy wagon. Well I took a right on page and got out of there. Me being a white guy going down this side street I was pretty much out of place. What I think she was doing was either waiting for somebody to proposition her or she was watching to see who picked up a girl. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Good luck guys.

Harve1999
06-26-09, 09:04
Did the stroll from the Rock Road to Mlk and absolutely nothing.

First time I have never seen anybody about.

Stlpilot
06-30-09, 00:09
Did the stroll from the Rock Road to Mlk and absolutely nothing.

First time I have never seen anybody about.Lately it seems Woodson is blank too. I used to have great luck there in the afternoons btwn 3-5 as I was driving home. Nowdays it just seems like a wasted 2 mile drive trying not to get a ticket in the 25mph zone.

Pilot

Searay460
07-15-09, 10:59
Ran into a gal named Shiney this morning on Woodson Stroll. Petite AA gal, 30'ish with one eyelid closed, not swollen that I could tell. Chatted for a moment, but had to get off to a flight at the airport. Does anyone have any experience with this one, PM with details. Will give her a try upon my return. Thanks

Earl Shines
07-19-09, 23:42
Was driving north on Woodson near the QT and ran into WSW Dawn. She is thin enough but definitely has had some life ridden out of her. Either way, she insisted on.4 for anything at all, and I was able to talk into BJ. Bad idea. She pulls out a raincoat and does a completely half-assed job. She says I have one minute left after just two minutes. I tell her to get out, and she informs me she needs a ride to St. Charles. I got her out there and drove off.

Bad experience. If you meet Dawn, just run.

Rollamale
07-24-09, 08:22
I was out and about Thursday around 4PM. I was driving down Rock Road as I was approcaging the QT I see this nice slender blond in a blue and white dress. As I pull up nect to her and get a look it is Susan. At least who I think is Susan. She looked pretty good today, but I did not stop.

I have read a few times on here about there being action in front on the Motel 6 on Lindberg across from the Airport. I have driven by there and have never seen anything remotlely like a SW. I am sure some of the CL and BP ladies stay there.

I drove by yesterday on my lunch break around 1pm. I see a woman in the pool area who looked pretty decent from road. I thought what the heck, I pulled around and pulled into a parking space near the pool to covertly scope out the possibility of a provider. Iwas thinking maybe she was aCL or BP lady. After a few moments she gets out of the pool. She was about a 6.5 on a SW scale, not fat, not skinny. Just average. MNid to tlate 20s. She gets out of the pool, dries off and puts on a t shirt and shorts She walks out of the pool and looks right at me sitting in my vehicle. She waves..Damn, caught red handed. She approaches me and says hi. How are you doing, are you wanting to see me about something. I asked her to get in my vehicle. She does, we do a LE and she invites me to her room. As we walk to her room she tells me her car is in the shop and it will not be fixed till Friday. She is heading to OKC and she just barely has enough money to make it there. She did not say where she was comming from. I did not ask, I ment to though. As we get in her room she tells me 75 for 30, $125 for an hour. I asked her for protection she said she had some, I also said if I could bust 2x I would do the 75. She said deal.

She went to get the condoms out of her luggage, I got comfortable and she got undressed and droped to her knees and slipped on the condom. She used her mouth in a very espert fashion, not much hand except to hold it as she milked me. After a moment she took the condom off, slipped another one on and used her mouth again. This time we did several different positions with me finishing doggy. She went and got a warm wash cloth to help clean me up. I gave her an 10tip for the service and 35 minutes later I was out the door and on my way back to work.

She says she has never done this before( yeah right) when I got back I looked up CL and BP to see if I could find her. I also looked under the Chicago and other city listings in surrounding sates and could not find her. Her name was Beth. She was a very clean girl, no tats, no sagging, had all her teeth, she spoke well, did not trash talk, no sings of drugs or smoking, room was clean neat and orderly. SO there might have been some truth to her story that she has not done this before.But if so, how did she know about doing the LE check.

Good day

Loneelk
07-25-09, 21:11
I cruised this area today and not much was out there however I did see 2 get popped by LE @ Rock Road and 170.

Keep it cool out there.

Elk

Sloppy Seconds
07-27-09, 22:06
About a month ago I hit Woodson for the first time and didnt see anything. I mean no people, no le, no nothing. So Saturday around 6pm I was up north and decided to take a drive down Woodson. All I can say is HOLY LEO! I mean everywhere. 1 north of R.R., 2 at QT and at least 5 between QT and Page. They were cruising, parked in parking lots, double parked on the shoulder. I couldnt get out of there fast enough.

Sloppy

Rollamale
08-14-09, 14:55
I have read a few times on here about there being action in front on the Motel 6 on Lindberg across from the Airport. I have driven by there and have never seen anything remotlely like a SW. I am sure some of the CL and BP ladies stay there.

What I meant to say was the Motel on Natural Bridge Road/Woodson not Linberg. This motel is directly across 70 from the Airport, near the car rental places.

I tried to edit the posting itself and not have to make a new entry.I cold not figure it out, sorry guys

Harve1999
08-26-09, 14:47
10:30 am today and NOTHING. Then went St. Chuck RKRD TO MLK and nothing in the HOOD. Couldn't believe it. I think I am going to start car pooling with Longone.

Ordiecpo
08-26-09, 16:16
10:30 am today and NOTHING. Then went St. Chuck RKRD TO MLK and nothing in the HOOD. Couldn't believe it. I think I am going to start car pooling with Longone.Yeah, I was out on Woodson ~11:15 am today and there was absolutely nothing. In fact, I have yet to see anyone remotely close to being a SW on Woodson, but then I'm not an expert so I could have missed some.

Bill20
08-30-09, 16:44
Yeah, I was out on Woodson ~11:15 am today and there was absolutely nothing. In fact, I have yet to see anyone remotely close to being a SW on Woodson, but then I'm not an expert so I could have missed some.I agree; except for some crazy brunette hag that yells at you close to page.

Bill

Ducky321
09-10-09, 09:45
After a long dry spell i finally saw 2 gals on woodson tues. The first one was an older gal that goes by Karen,i haven't seen her out in a few month's and she usually walks the rock road from the dollar general east to woodson then south on woodson to the Q.T. and back,and she like's the mornings,it was 9:30 when i saw her.Long brunette hair nice looking body but a little rough in the face,o.k. bj but get's a little toothy,but she does swallow.

The second one i saw tues. afternoon around 2, she looked real good when i first passed her,long red hair big boob's and pretty tall close to 6 feet.I picked her up and she said her name was Angie she didn't look as good up close but she was clean and smelled nice,but she turned out to be a total waste of time, just a few minutes of bbj and then hand action saying that she does not allow cim.

Jeffc 574
09-10-09, 14:23
I have seen a few SW in the early morning, but I have not been out at that time in awhile. I did cruise Woodson late on Friday. A thank you to the officers of Mo Highway Patrol, Ladue, Olivette, Overland and Charlack for making my drive so safe. Needless to say, I did not see any females of any kind of the streets.

I did see an older white guy in a full sized pick up pulled over and a cop swoop on a young black kid walking and probably selling a little dope.

Decided to try another day.

Joe Gillis
09-12-09, 15:35
On Tuesday night around 7:30 P. M. I headed down Woodson from Natural Bridge to Lackland just to check out the scene. Initially, I saw a few couples and mothers with children in tow, but no real mongering prospects. But when I got close to Page, I saw what was truly a monger's wet dream, but in all likelihood, it was TGTBT. Walking by herself and talking on the phone was a gorgeous (I think, but it was past dusk) young white female headed north on Woodson. She was wearing the black garb of a restaurant hostess, so I was a bit worried that she was jailbait. I turned around and drove past her several times, but even after a good 15 minutes, no one had picked her up and she had not turned off of Woodson. I started to think that maybe she was just a nice and very attractive girl who was walking home from her shift at a restaurant. I guess it never hurts to stop and talk to someone, but I just felt that it would be wrong and embarrassing, so I just drove home.

Does anyone have any advice on approaching the stunners who are unlikely to be streetwalkers?

Also, if the girl that I have described above is the daughter of any of you members, please don't kick my ass (LOL). However, I would advise you to have your daughter walk home with friends or find a ride because she's one hell of a temptation for a monger.

JG

Mongobee
09-12-09, 17:37
I was in absolute agreement with Ordiecpo about the "absolutely nothing. On Woodson" until FRI. Finally, I saw a girl on Woodson. Since hearing about possible fun up on Woodson, I've checked it out a few times a month and have seen nothing. Finally, this last Fri (Sep11), I saw a tall red haired girl that "? X*" might of mentioned, but she got in a vehicle before I could talk to her. About reference "? X*", I just noticed that from a non-member computer, I can access newer messages. I saw the red-haired-girl reference at the library. So when I went home and switched computers, I can't see the post about the red haired girl. Anyway, I would have picked her up also (like ivory/anna).

M

MkeMike
11-01-09, 01:44
Had a dream goes like this: On Wed. Oct.28. 2:30pm, saw a hot red hair WSW (Angelique, 40y/o, good body, not-natural nice big boobs, OK face but not a young girl) walking on Woodson, south of the QT (Woodson and Midland). Went to a motel on page close to intersection with Hanley (they charge 18 for up to 3hs). Had FS (basic, only mish), 20 min. Total damage 65. I would complain that her service was somehow mechanic and not exiting but my tip was not highest (did not have more) so no complain. She said she walks on Woodson from Lackland to St. Charles Rock Rd between noon and 3pm. Drove on MLK 3:15pm, too many people (school, etc.) difficult to tell sometimes which is working and not. Decided to take a look at the SS stroll. My dream continued on Grand (will post there).

Scuuze
11-01-09, 12:36
On Tuesday night around 7:30 P. M. I headed down Woodson from Natural Bridge to Lackland just to check out the scene. Initially, I saw a few couples and mothers with children in tow, but no real mongering prospects. But when I got close to Page, I saw what was truly a monger's wet dream, but in all likelihood, it was TGTBT. Walking by herself and talking on the phone was a gorgeous (I think, but it was past dusk) young white female headed north on Woodson. She was wearing the black garb of a restaurant hostess, so I was a bit worried that she was jailbait. I turned around and drove past her several times, but even after a good 15 minutes, no one had picked her up and she had not turned off of Woodson. I started to think that maybe she was just a nice and very attractive girl who was walking home from her shift at a restaurant. I guess it never hurts to stop and talk to someone, but I just felt that it would be wrong and embarrassing, so I just drove home.

Does anyone have any advice on approaching the stunners who are unlikely to be streetwalkers?

Also, if the girl that I have described above is the daughter of any of you members, please don't kick my ass (LOL). However, I would advise you to have your daughter walk home with friends or find a ride because she's one hell of a temptation for a monger.

JGIts simple: Stop and ask her if she needs a ride.

Theres no law against that.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Mumbles1127
11-03-09, 10:22
Had a dream goes like this: On Wed. Oct.28. 2:30pm, saw a hot red hair WSW (Angelique, 40y/o, good body, not-natural nice big boobs, OK face but not a young girl) walking on Woodson, south of the QT (Woodson and Midland). Went to a motel on page close to intersection with Hanley (they charge 18 for up to 3hs). Had FS (basic, only mish), 20 min. Total damage 65. I would complain that her service was somehow mechanic and not exiting but my tip was not highest (did not have more) so no complain. She said she walks on Woodson from Lackland to St. Charles Rock Road between noon and 3pm. Drove on MLK 3:15pm, too many people (school, etc.) difficult to tell sometimes which is working and not. Decided to take a look at the SS stroll. My dream continued on Grand (will post there).Tried this stroll the other day (around 1:30 pm) and saw Angelique (at least WSW meeting her description). I stopped to say hello, but acted like an amateur (which for SWs, I am) and drove away spooked by someone else who stopped nearby, who she said was a date and she ended going with him. Will try again.

Thanks for the recent reports.

Rollamale
12-14-09, 16:42
I was on Woodson today at the QT. As I pulled into the parking lot I see a tall redhead about 6ft, long legs, tight jeans, white coat walking acorss the the parking lot. She was heading to the street that is next to to the grocery store. I had just pulled in from Watson I follwed up, our eyes met but did not quite get the look. I pulled up a block and waited. A truck stoped just up ahead of her.She opens door, they talk, she closes door and moves on.I am at stop sign, she looks at me, but turns her head before I can motion her to come to door. A large semi drove by at the same time, I tried to call out my window and not look obvious.She walked on by. A block down from me there is another truck pulled over on the side waiting. Up from that truck is yet another car pulled over onthe side waiting. She stops at truck for a brief moment.Then she is gone, there was traffic so I cold not see if she got in the truck.The other car that was stoped also was gone. Back down Watson towards Rock Road near the bar "Call your shot" was a BSW, in coat, shirt, tight bluejeans, dread locks, about 5-4, weight 120-139.. She gave me a nice look and nod, did a turn around up the block, this time she ignored me. She then got in someone elase ride.

Maybe with the christmas season there are some part time ladies looking for some chriastmas money.

Be safe, and be happy and always remember to wrap that rascal!

Lovethatbob
12-14-09, 22:23
There is a QT on Watson, Rollamale, but nowhere near the Rock Road. Just hoping for clarification, as I live much closer to Watson Road. It would be nice to go shopping near home!

LTB

I was on Watson today at the QT. As I pulled into the parking lot I see a tall redhead about 6ft, long legs, tight jeans, white coat walking acorss the the parking lot. She was heading to the street that is next to to the grocery store. I had just pulled in from Watson I follwed up, our eyes met but did not quite get the look. I pulled up a block and waited. A truck stoped just up ahead of her.She opens door, they talk, she closes door and moves on.I am at stop sign, she looks at me, but turns her head before I can motion her to come to door. A large semi drove by at the same time, I tried to call out my window and not look obvious.She walked on by. A block down from me there is another truck pulled over on the side waiting. Up from that truck is yet another car pulled over onthe side waiting. She stops at truck for a brief moment.Then she is gone, there was traffic so I cold not see if she got in the truck.The other car that was stoped also was gone. Back down Watson towards Rock Road near the bar "Call your shot" was a BSW, in coat, shirt, tight bluejeans, dread locks, about 5-4, weight 120-139.. She gave me a nice look and nod, did a turn around up the block, this time she ignored me. She then got in someone elase ride.

Maybe with the christmas season there are some part time ladies looking for some chriastmas money.

Be safe, and be happy and always remember to wrap that rascal!

Rollamale
12-15-09, 09:08
There is a QT on Watson, Rollamale, but nowhere near the Rock Road. Just hoping for clarification, as I live much closer to Watson Road. It would be nice to go shopping near home!

LTB

Yes Woodson, sorry for the confusion

Scuuze
02-01-10, 11:11
Some of you probably remember the cute young white blonde spinner named Annie who worked Woodson regularly but went downhill due to meds. Well,I happened to be over that way this weekend so figured might as well see if anything was happening. Was passing by the QT and saw a girl sitting behind the building. It was Annie. She has cleaned up her act courtesy of the State of Missouri and was looking good and acting sane.lol. For those of you who dont know her she is about 24,natural long blonde hair, about 5-4,34B/C,115 lbs. Went for a car BJ, .25 for BBBJCIM. BJ rating=8. She has no phone and unfortunately I didnt have one of my "barter phones" loaded up and ready to go with me. She did give me her parents # to get ahold of her and I gave her one of my "business cards". We have plans to meet up later this week to do a little suck/fuck for phone trading lol. She is really looking good and is just as nice and sweet as before the meds got the best of her. I will PM Annies new digits to fellow trusted board members when they become available. BTW..i did see another WSW on Woodson after I dropped off Annie,but she was gone by the time I circled the block so didnt get to check her out. As always, be careful and stay safe. Scuuze

Dickisslick
02-01-10, 15:20
As is often the case, timing is everything. I made 3 loops on Woodson today at noon along the total area and nothing. I have just about given up there and was pleased to see someone saw action. I remember Annie and am glad to here she is straight again. I hope it lasts.

Dick

Member #4823
02-09-10, 10:09
I get to this area often and after reading about it here I have been really checking it out more closely although I have not been much on SW action in the past. About a month ago coming off of Woodson saw what looked to be a cute WSW with long blonde hair, boots and clear sunglasses heading east on RR by the Burger King. Headed back around and got a closer look. Much older and rougher looking close up, she nodded at me and I noticed LE in lot across the street that had made eye contact with me so I drove on.

About two weeks later around noon saw a very pretty young thang coming off a side street to Woodson walking north then east on Lackland. About 5'5 medium redish brown hair, huge bag. Glasses, dark heavy coat. Past her several times and never got the look. Also spotted several LE. Again kept going. This one was kinda looked like a sting so many LE were hovering close by.

Last Thursday Turned on to Woodson off RR and imediately saw older larger dark haired lady w/ sunglasses waving at several cars. Drove on saw what looked like girl that might be Annie from several other posts only long blond hair is now short. White coat, boots. Turned back around and saw that she was headed to the thrift store. Didn't stay long came back out headed back down the liquior store where she met a car in Parking lot. Once past there saw a very hot looking younger smaller BSW crossing the street and heading off the same way as the blond. Doubled back around only to find that they had both vanished!

I guess rather than waiting for "the look" I should have asked the ones of interest if they needed a ride? At least I finally saw a little action here.

Scuuze
02-09-10, 19:48
I guess rather than waiting for "the look" I should have asked the ones of interest if they needed a ride? At least I finally saw a little action here.

I operate under the assumption they ARE a SW until they proove me wrong. Asking them if they "need a ride" is the perfect way to do it. Not all HO'S do the " the look" thing. As always,be careful and stay safe. Scuuze.

Jeffc 574
02-10-10, 11:41
I operate under the assumption they ARE a SW until they proove me wrong. Asking them if they "need a ride" is the perfect way to do it. Not all HO'S do the "look" thing. As always,be careful and stay safe. Scuuze.

When the weather was warmer saw some "maybes" along Woodson between QT and the Italian restaurant. Only thing was they also could have been high school students. Decided the drive on down the road.

Woodson is very hit or miss. I have seem a few but either have not had the time or the funds (isn't that always the case?)

Scuuze
02-10-10, 12:09
When the weather was warmer saw some "maybes" along Woodson between QT and the Italian restaurant.

FYI for my fellow mongers,that Italian restaurant Jeff referenced(Nick and Elena"s) has great cheap food. Always rated in top 10 pizza joints in St.Louis. Great place to relax and chow down after a Woodson Road HO date. LOL Scuuze

Buttho
02-10-10, 19:32
I do not read this topic much, but if you see some lady walking and stop to ask if she needs a ride, she may like you and become a sw. Just a thought. Money talks the loudest.

B

Member #4823
02-10-10, 21:34
I do not read this topic much, but if you see some lady walking and stop to ask if she needs a ride, she may like you and become a sw. Just a thought. Money talks the loudest.

BWell geez now you guys are making me feel guilty. Don't want to take anyone over to the dark side. Unless she is really hot! No really, thanks for all the input bros. Like I said I am new to the SW thing but not the hobby. I am just trying to be like a sponge and soak it all in!

Keep on keeping on!

Rambler!

Scuuze
02-27-10, 10:13
Cruised the Woodson road area 1pm Friday afternoon. Found Julia sitting on the side of the Walgreens. Spinner type,white, about 26, 5'-4", 120lbs, dishwasher blonde hair to shoulders, Perky 34B/C. Dressed nicely for a SW. Didnt appear to be on meds. Kinda cute,easy going,friendly. Went to her nearby friends apt for BBBJCIM for $20. Has no digits but gave her my "business card". Said she could be found most days Mon-Fri by the Walgreens in early afternoon. Says she "takes care" of the manager so he lets her hang there LOL. Rating: SW looks=7, BJ skills=8.5, attitude=9, value = 10. YMMV. As always,be careful and stay safe.

Scuuze

Moman Foryu
02-27-10, 11:02
Cruised the Woodson road area 1pm Friday afternoon. Found Julia sitting on the side of the Walgreens. Spinner type,white, about 26, 5'-4", 120lbs, dishwasher blonde, Perky 34B/C. Dressed nicely for a SW. Relatively sane.lol. Didnt appear to be on meds. Kinda cute,easy going,friendly. Went to her nearby friends apt for BBBJCIM for $20. Has no digits but gave her my "business card". Said she could be found most days Mon-Fri by the Walgreens in early afternoon. Says she "takes care" of the manager so he lets her hang there LOL. Rating: SW looks=7, BJ skills=8.5, attitude=9, value = 10. YMMV. As always,be careful and stay safe. Scuuze.That's awesome. Convenient location for me at lunch. Might have to stop at Walgreens for. Ummm. Something.

Hornymutt
02-27-10, 19:24
Scuuze, glad Annie is all straightened out. Did she mention anything about her baby? The last time I was with her (about a year ago) she was preggers. Still, be careful, I had heard a rumor last year that there was more going on than just meds with her (you can dig up my report on her if you want), but there may also be some kinda disease. But, I need to add that I CAN'T confirm that.

Anyway. I am not a practicing monger anymore, as I have a fine lady (tho, my lady has been willing to get some BJ lessons from Susan; [not that she really needs them, but she has heard me brag about Susan's skills and she wants to learn how to give me a better BJ.. gotta love a gal like that], and has asked me to talk to her about it. This is how COOL my gal is!), but I still keep my eyes peeled for you guys. Since I live over here in St Ann, I always go up and down Woodson. (Usually, I stop at Midland, so I was surprised that there was a gal working near Walgreens.)

Today I saw a WSW at 11:00 near the tire store. She looked to be in her 40's, long dark black hair, not fat, but not a spinner either, darker complexion, almost indian looking. I got the look as I drove past, gave her a look back, and watched her as I passed her. She turned to watch to see if I was pulling over. I turned around and she had crossed the street and was heading back toward the Rock Rd. Looked good enough, that if I was still practicing, I'd give her a go. I didn't stop to get her name or anything, my front seat was full of stuff from the store.

Wanna say Hi to Dickisslick.. whatsup man?

If anyone has Susan's new digits, PM me with them. I need to schedule some lessons for my gal. LOL

H

Scuuze
02-27-10, 22:09
Since I live over here in St Ann, I always go up and down Woodson. (Usually, I stop at Midland, so I was surprised that there was a gal working near Walgreens.)

H

When I cruise Woodson I go all the way from Natural Bridge Road by the Motel 6 (watch for HO'S hanging in the parking lot and balconies of the motel 6) across from the airport all the way to Page. I have found SW'S in all parts of that stretch over the years. Scuuze

Jeffc 574
02-28-10, 17:31
After reading Scuuze's report I decided to try a drive Saturday afternoon up Woodson. Saw a possible, Blonde with black hair from her ears down talking on her cell while walking north on Woodson. Too much caboose to be Scuuze's girl. She is walking up by the tire place and Walgreens. I turn around at the Rock Road and head back south. She is in a gold tahoe still on the phone parked at the corner. Didn't have the funds to take a chance, but next time?

Richiboone
03-02-10, 01:58
Cruised the Woodson road area 1pm Friday afternoon. Found Julia sitting on the side of the Walgreens. Spinner type,white, about 26, 5'-4", 120lbs, dishwasher blonde hair to shoulders, Perky 34B/C. Dressed nicely for a SW. Didnt appear to be on meds. Kinda cute,easy going,friendly. Went to her nearby friends apt for BBBJCIM for $20. Has no digits but gave her my "business card". Said she could be found most days Mon-Fri by the Walgreens in early afternoon. Says she "takes care" of the manager so he lets her hang there LOL. Rating: SW looks=7, BJ skills=8.5, attitude=9, value = 10. YMMV. As always,be careful and stay safe.

Scuuze
So what is your formula for deciding it's okay to go to "her friend's" place? That sounds like it is more prone to hazard than going to a parking place she directs you to. This is a serious question. I know you are a careful guy.

Is it a confidence you can "sense" a con? a real pistol in your pocket?

Hornymutt
03-03-10, 20:06

Scuuze

Yep, I went by there today around 4pm, she, or someone similar, was there. She had a kinda light strawberry blond hair that was in a loose ponytail and she was wearing a backpack. Skinny legs, definitely spinner. She did have a phone or a pager and was using the public phone when I was watching.

Good report Scuuze.

Scuuze
03-04-10, 02:18
A monger friend of mine found her by the Walgreens around 2:30 Monday afternoon. His experience with her was pretty much the same as mine. Scuuze.

Member #4823
03-04-10, 10:30
I have been by about 3 times since my report on 2/10. All around the same time frame 11:30am- 1pm. Ziltch.Nothing.Nada.Tons of LE though. Crack down maybe? Several times they ( LE) were sitting at intersection of Baltimore and Woodson. Guess I will try later on in the day.

Guy314
03-05-10, 16:19
Newbie to SW here, looking to burst my cherry. Decided to check out this strip Friday around 1:30 based on recent discussions (thanks guys).

Didn't see anything of interest. There was one 75 year old white lady, and although she was flashing her fancy gold lame purse around, I'm pretty sure she wasn't working. Didn't expect to get a date the first time out, but wanted to get a feel for the lay of the land.

Stayalert
03-05-10, 19:38
Cruised by walgreens today and down woodson from 230 till 330.

Nice day but where are all the ho's?

Nothing, nada, zilch

Hornymutt
03-08-10, 22:48
Saw that dark-haired WSW I mentioned before, on Saturday, around 1 or 2. She was wearing a blue jean outfit. Definitely got the look.. then realized that it didn't look like she had any teeth, and was kinda fug-ugly. As I started feeling a bit turned off, to say the least; I remembered on of the best BJs I ever got was from a girl with no teeth. I'm just saying..

Trox Diver
03-09-10, 14:46
A monger friend of mine found her by the Walgreens around 2:30 Monday afternoon. His experience with her was pretty much the same as mine. Scuuze.

Is this the walgreens at woodson and lackland, in overland?

Moego
03-09-10, 14:49
Is this the walgreens at woodson and lackland, in overland?I have been by that Walgreens numerous times and I have not seen her there.

Member #4823
03-10-10, 07:39
Saw that dark-haired WSW I mentioned before, on Saturday, around 1 or 2. She was wearing a blue jean outfit. Definitely got the look.. then realized that it didn't look like she had any teeth, and was kinda fug-ugly. As I started feeling a bit turned off, to say the least; I remembered on of the best BJs I ever got was from a girl with no teeth. I'm just saying..This is about the only sw I regularly see on Woodson. Not kinda fugly in my opinion real fug-ugly! A pass by me everytime, and I am not too picky mind you.

Rollamale
03-17-10, 20:28
I saw who I think is Susan Sunday night around 11pm by the Produce Stand. I pulled over and watched her.Somone picked her up in about a minute. I was driving today and saw her driving an SUV. We met at a stop light. She motioned me to pull over. We spoke, she told me her name was Tennessee. She quoted me .20 for a lesson in French anywhere I wanted and 40 for FS and that she had a good room/place. I still have not seen the Walgreens lady. I looked for her today

Richiboone
03-21-10, 18:39
Nice report, man.

Don't go up there much and even rarer by night but appreciate the info anyway.

Richi

As my dear old grandaddy used to say, "Never spoil a cheap whor_."

Moman Foryu
03-29-10, 15:16
I found myself on my way back to the office (in Creve Coeur) headed west on 70. Was going to take 170 South but decided to check out this stretch of Woodson. Now keep in mind that this was my first EVER attempt at this so I may have not been looking for the right things (other than girls). I drove from St. Chas. RR to Page and here's what I saw:

Within the first (2) blocks of Woodson I saw a woman that, best I can describe, resembled Courtney Love during one of her drunken-drugged out phases. She was very slender, in very tight jeans, and had blond-frizzy/curly hair. Not really sure what "the look" is but she "looked" at me.

Next girl I saw was just North of the Wal-Greens. She had dark hair and it was in a pony-tail. She appeared to be somewhat overweight (not fat) and she was wearing long sweat-pants and a fairly heavy jacket. So that may have made her look heavy. She crossed Woodson right behind me. Maybe she was waiting for me to roll down a window or something. Or maybe she was just crossing the street.

Finally I saw what I assume to be LE sitting in a plain looking car in a parking lot tucked back away from the road but facing Woodson with his window down. This was actually somewhere between the 2 girls.

This was not a trip to pick anyone up. It was just a sort of "recon" for me to see what that ride was like. Drove slowly past the Wal-Greens looking for that girl that was hanging out there. Nothing. I might have stopped there to get "something" had I spotted anyone.

So again. First time with this so sorry if I am missing important information or if I am just too "wordy" or use too many "quotes".

MoMan

Richiboone
03-30-10, 13:52
I found myself on my way back to the office (in Creve Coeur) headed west on 70. Was going t...........................

............................rry if I am missing important information or if I am just too "wordy" or use too many "quotes".

MoMan
Good report, MoMan. You have nothing to apologize for. We all have our own writing style which develops and changes over time.

Useful information is the key to a good report. If there is a place LE often hangs out that may be as useful as a girl's location and the LE is more likely to be in the same spot anyway.

I am not good with street names so I try to use landmarks (like "about 1 block south of the QT at Midland and...") You may be better with street names.

Sometimes just the info that there is stuff out there is useful.

Thank you.

Richi
"Never spoil a cheap whor_."

Moman Foryu
03-30-10, 14:18
I found myself on my way back to the office.....MoManBTW. This was on a Monday around 1:30pm.

Member #4823
03-31-10, 07:01
On my way down to Woodson yesterday via the RR I had a dream I hooked up with a wsw long blonde hair about 40ish...not too bad in the face by the name of Susan. BBBJ cim .2

When I got to Woodson. Saw the same cute little bsw, shoulder length hair with sunglasses on. She always seems to be in a hurry heading toward Baltimore. She definitely gave me a look see. Maybe next time. Anybody ever snag this little one?

Sal Pizzo
04-10-10, 03:41
What does susan look like, does anyone have her number.

Jamesj
04-13-10, 00:12
What does susan look like, does anyone have her number.
1st report & wanting info. We SHARE 1st to build trust, then ask for info. Thanks
JAMESJ

Ducky321
04-27-10, 22:17
I found Maggie at the QT on woodson and midland this afternoon around 3, I first reported on her about a year or year and a half ago, I saw her 2 or 3 time's and then she disappeared until today. She is quite a bit heavier now than before but she still give's a mean BJ and swallow's every drop, natural red head, not to be confused with Angie who is also a natural red head but is quite a bit taller than Maggie and in a lot better shape, but Maggie gives a lot better service.

She is staying at the motel across woodson from the QT with her old man, when I dropped her off she introduced me to Trish who is also working woodson but I have not seen her out there, she is a brunette with a chubby body and a decent looking face, we set up a date for later in the week so I will report back after I see her.

Neither one had a phone # they could give out, Maggie asked for 25 and Trish asked for the same.

Neversaynever9
04-28-10, 14:07
Found bsw Marquita (Quita) nearing QT at Midland. Circled around she got in. Did the check and drove off to find place. Very busty and playful. Found a spot, played with the ta ta's for awhile and she performed bbjws for .25. Dropped her off at the Lees on the Rock Road. She says she walks along Woodson every other day or so.

Ducky321
04-29-10, 23:44
Met up with Trish that I mentioned earlier this week, really a great gal. Picked her up and she was ready and waiting when I got there, she does have a place for incall if you choose but I prefer my truck. Her place is on the ground floor with her door on the street level so you should be safe, don't ever go into that building other than the street level apt's cause it ain't safe, lot's of druggies and down and out's there, I made the mistake about 5 year's ago and got into one hell of a fight.

Back to Trish, she was freshly showered and smelled great, went to my spot and she whipped out her boobs which were very nice with big nipple's let me play for a few minutes and then she went to work with a very good bbj with deep throat and plenty of tounge action, she took cim and stayed on it until I told her to stop and then she spit. She let my hand's roam and her kitty felt really good, I will give it a try next week. 25 for BJ and 40 for full service. She is looking for more gent's and I have digit's for those whom I have exchanged info with in the past.

She also has a friend that I only got a glimpse of but what I saw looked nice, young blonde with big boob's and I will hook up with her over the weekend and let you know about her.

Moman Foryu
04-30-10, 18:32
A friend of mine and I took a stroll down Woodson on Wednesday just after noon. We started at the RR and headed south to Page. As soon as we turned onto Woodson there was a reallllllllly hot red-head at a auto repair store to the right (west). Unfortunately, I think she was actually there for repairs. Long red hair, tight jeans, super hot. If she had looked at me in any sort of way I probably would have jumped the curb to get to her. I am a sucker for a red-head. The more freckles the better. And if anyone knows of any girls that fit that description. Would sure like to know. Back to Woodson. Unfortunately, that's the only girl I saw anywhere along the stretch. Although my friend wouldn't shut up long enough for me to concentrate at all so I may have simply missed them. I was thinking "Dude. Shut the f up. I'm trying to hunt here!. Moman needs a stress release! ". Next time I'll go without the friend. Now that Erin is back from her hiatus I can "head" south (pun intended) for the sweet release. Again. Redheads?. Any contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Hornymutt
05-15-10, 11:57
I see a redhead on occasion walking north from the Walgreens on Woodson (usually after 4,as that's as soon as I can get to the stroll from work) that has long, kinky-curly red hair. Is this one of the gals you mentioned? I know she's working, as I got the look. But, I'm just a hunter now, not a partaker. Although... a threesome with Maggie or Trish with MY gal, is possible. And they stay less than a mile from me.

H

I found Maggie at the QT on woodson and midland this afternoon around 3, I first reported on her about a year or year and a half ago, I saw her 2 or 3 time's and then she disappeared until today. She is quite a bit heavier now than before but she still give's a mean BJ and swallow's every drop, natural red head, not to be confused with Angie who is also a natural red head but is quite a bit taller than Maggie and in a lot better shape, but Maggie gives a lot better service.

She is staying at the motel across woodson from the QT with her old man, when I dropped her off she introduced me to Trish who is also working woodson but I have not seen her out there, she is a brunette with a chubby body and a decent looking face, we set up a date for later in the week so I will report back after I see her.

Neither one had a phone # they could give out, Maggie asked for 25 and Trish asked for the same.

Hornymutt
05-15-10, 11:59
There are a LOT of civilians on that stretch of road. Many of them are high school girls walking home from the HS around the corner near Shop 'n Save. So be careful.

A friend of mine and I took a stroll down Woodson on Wednesday just after noon. We started at the RR and headed south to Page. As soon as we turned onto Woodson there was a reallllllllly hot red-head at a auto repair store to the right (west). Unfortunately, I think she was actually there for repairs. Long red hair, tight jeans, super hot. If she had looked at me in any sort of way I probably would have jumped the curb to get to her. I am a sucker for a red-head. The more freckles the better. And if anyone knows of any girls that fit that description. Would sure like to know. Back to Woodson. Unfortunately, that's the only girl I saw anywhere along the stretch. Although my friend wouldn't shut up long enough for me to concentrate at all so I may have simply missed them. I was thinking "Dude. Shut the f up. I'm trying to hunt here!. Moman needs a stress release! ". Next time I'll go without the friend. Now that Erin is back from her hiatus I can "head" south (pun intended) for the sweet release. Again. Redheads?. Any contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Dickisslick
05-15-10, 12:05
First thing....Hi Hornymutt

I also saw this girl last week and got the look. She was sitting alone at the ice cream/pizza place kind of set back from the road with the tables outside. I wasn't prepared but pulled in the lot, but got the look, she started to move to the vehicle and a cop pulled around the nearby corner and I just pulled out and left and she sat back down like she was just adjusting her position.

Dick

Hornymutt "I see a redhead on occasion walking north from the Walgreens on Woodson (usually after 4,as that's as soon as I can get to the stroll from work) that has long, kinky-curly red hair. Is this one of the gals you mentioned? I know she's working, as I got the look.

Ducky321
05-22-10, 00:06
I don't know the red head with long curly/kinky hair, both Angie and Maggie have straight hair. I have never seen either one north of Lackland & Woodson intersection so it might be a new one.

On wed. Afternoon I saw gal that I first reported on about a year and a half ago named Karen, she is 49 kinda ruff looking in the face but gives a decent BJ and swallows. She was on woodson by the pizza place around 3:00.

Joe Gillis
05-22-10, 16:26
I've driven down Woodson several times during the last 3 weeks and struck out every time. The first time, I drove up and down for nearly an hour before I found a chunky brunette. I asked her if she needed a ride and she told me that she was on her way to work and wasn't interested in hanging out. On my second trip, I passed a couple of hot 40somethings standing around, but it turns out they were waiting for children to be dropped off by the school bus. On my third and final trip, I only saw men walking along Woodson. I need help. If anyone has any good digits that they would like to share, please feel free to PM them to me.

Luganut
05-23-10, 12:57
I've driven down Woodson several times during the last 3 weeks and struck out every time. The first time, I drove up and down for nearly an hour before I found a chunky brunette. I asked her if she needed a ride and she told me that she was on her way to work and wasn't interested in hanging out. On my second trip, I passed a couple of hot 40somethings standing around, but it turns out they were waiting for children to be dropped off by the school bus. On my third and final trip, I only saw men walking along Woodson. I need help. If anyone has any good digits that they would like to share, please feel free to PM them to me.During the day (maybe it is different during the night) Woodson is not as active as the other strolls. And as someone a little earlier said, be careful of the jailbait. A lot of high school kids walk home down Woodson.

I hope you didn't find out those "hot 40somethings" were waiting for their kids by offering them a ride!

Luganut
05-23-10, 13:07
Saw the tall "wants 30 for a BJ naturalish redhead" walking Woodson yesterday afternoon about 5:30. She was reported on earlier in this thread but don't have time to find the report at the moment.

Luganut the Lazy

Member #4823
05-24-10, 10:12
Since I posted my last report several weeks ago I have been by RR and Woodson many times and have not seen much of anything going on. Once I spotted the heavy set redhead/blonde that live on the corner across from QT walking with her boyfriend and that was about it. I have also not seen much LE which makes me wonder has everyone moved to a new spot?

Hornymutt
05-28-10, 19:45
Howdy Dickisslick... long time no talk to.

Yeah, Woodson is slow. I haven't seen anyone but that really ugly looking gal anywhere near Woodson. Tho, I usually don't go farther south than Lackland. I almost forgot my own advice and got excited seeing a really nice black gal walking down Woodson... and scouting as I am for a threesome, I almost pulled over. Ooops.. but when I saw her, she was a schoolgirl.. dammit! Yhose highschool girls need to stop dressing like SWs.. no wait, what am I saying..?

And leo has been going up and down Woodson more lately. So if you see one, you're lucky. But also remember, with only a few gals working this section, the chances of you finding one available, is slim.

H

Jeffc 574
06-01-10, 11:06
I was out Saturday night checking out Woodson. I have been hitting Woodson about once a week and have not seen much in about a month. It was about 10:00 pm and I had not seen much of anything from Lackland to SCRR.

I was about to call it, when I saw a possible leaving QT. I circled around, gave a look, and watched as she walked about three blocks, turned around and headed back to QT. I didn’t think I had been wrong, so I circled around and drove by again. Gave another look and parked on a side street a little closer to Woodson this time. She got in.

She said her name was Angelique. About 40-45 red hair, tall, great rack. She looked great at night across the street. In the car not as much, but passable. She has a tribal tattoo around her left upper arm. Great boobs (probably fakes), and a nice tight ass. We talk a bit, do a cop check and look for a spot. She is nervous, wants to hit a notel, but I don’t have that kind of time. She also suggests the cemeteries on SCRR in Pagedale. Not this guy. After about ten warnings that Overland is not a good spot. We find a parking lot in Overland.

When she said she doesn’t swallow, I am ok. Should have let her out at doesn’t catch either. My bad. Ended up with a lackluster HJ for my cash.

On the way back to Woodson, I ask her how much for at a room. She says .6. The body was nice. Clean for a SW. Who “only does this once and a while when I need a drink.”

Would I do the notel for .6? Maybe. Would need to get some things straight first.

Scuuze, you can lecture me now.

Ducky321
06-01-10, 14:27
I was out Saturday night checking out Woodson. I have been hitting Woodson about once a week and have not seen much in about a month. It was about 10:00 pm and I had not seen much of anything from Lackland to SCRR.

I was about to call it, when I saw a possible leaving QT. I circled around, gave a look, and watched as she walked about three blocks, turned around and headed back to QT. I didn’t think I had been wrong, so I circled around and drove by again. Gave another look and parked on a side street a little closer to Woodson this time. She got in.

She said her name was Angelique. About 40-45 red hair, tall, great rack. She looked great at night across the street. In the car not as much, but passable. She has a tribal tattoo around her left upper arm. Great boobs (probably fakes), and a nice tight ass. We talk a bit, do a cop check and look for a spot. She is nervous, wants to hit a notel, but I don’t have that kind of time. She also suggests the cemeteries on SCRR in Pagedale. Not this guy. After about ten warnings that Overland is not a good spot. We find a parking lot in Overland.

When she said she doesn’t swallow, I am ok. Should have let her out at doesn’t catch either. My bad. Ended up with a lackluster HJ for my cash.

On the way back to Woodson, I ask her how much for at a room. She says .6. The body was nice. Clean for a SW. Who “only does this once and a while when I need a drink.”

Would I do the notel for .6? Maybe. Would need to get some things straight first.

Scuuze, you can lecture me now.Save your money and time and don't do the notel with her,I have posted a couple of time's about her being a total waste of time. She is out there way more than than just once in a while,also goes by Angie.

Neversaynever9
06-09-10, 16:06
Was out Wednesday afternoon between 1:30 and 3:00. Not much going on between the Rock Road and Walgreens. Saw one older looking skinny white lady sitting at the QT and she even yelled at me as I went by the third time, but I passed.

Will try again tomorrow.

Neversaynever9
06-10-10, 15:24
Made it earlier today, strolled from 11:35am til 12:45pm. Made the Rock Road, Woodson loop three or four times. Nothing going on, saw one possibility coming out of Walgreens at Brown Rd and Rock Road. Made eye contact but she strolled on by. Saw skinny red head walking through the QT lot with grocery bags, some guy offered her a ride before I could.

Well, maybe better luck tomorrow!

Hornymutt
06-12-10, 11:14
Was out Wednesday afternoon between 1:30 and 3:00. Not much going on between the Rock Road and Walgreens. Saw one older looking skinny white lady sitting at the QT and she even yelled at me as I went by the third time, but I passed.

Will try again tomorrow.

Yep, I saw her too. I was driving that way at the same time you were. She's very rough looking.

I haven't seen anyone but her this whole week. I have read where someone says they see a BSW, but I've never noticed one.

Hornymutt
06-15-10, 21:08
Saw a WSW at about 4:45 Monday, walking south on Woodson. She was heavy set, late 20's early 30's maybe. Had red hair, looked like a dye job,that went to the middle of her back. Not very attractive to me, but others may give er a go. She gave me the look, but I didn't stop to get any info from her.

Neversaynever9
06-16-10, 15:06
Was on Woodson today from 12 noon til 1pm, saw a couple wsw, neither gave a look though. Pretty slow lately.

Ducky321
06-20-10, 15:34
Found a new gal today at rock road and woodson around noon, I saw her walking on woodson torwards the DQ and she was looking real good in tight white shorts and a pink tshirt. I pulled into the lot next to her and she hopped in, she said she was 41 but her face was decent looking and a bangin spinner body, probably the best body I have seen on a SW'r. Nice firm perky boobs, and a real good bbj with spit for 25.

She didn't have a phone so I gave her one of my card's and we set a time and place to meet next week for a notel date, will report then.

Neversaynever9
06-22-10, 12:24
Cruised through Monday between 11 and 12. Made a couple of passes, not much going on.

Hornymutt
06-27-10, 21:15
As I was riding my 10-speed for my workout around 2:30 Sunday, I passed a red headed WSW walking west on the RR by the Unique Thrift store. Her hair was fiery red, shoulder length, large breasts and a nice body inside those kahki pants. She had a barb wire tat on her left arm. I passed her, turned around and asked her how she was doing. She said "fine how are you".. yep.. definitely working.

Since I was in the middle of a ride,I rode off, but came back after my circuit, 15 minutes later, but I couldn't find her. Someone definitely snatched her up. Does anyone know her.. Ducky?? I wanted to ask her to be in a threesome. Maybe someone has digits on her. If you do, please PM me.

Saw nothing else today.

Stay horny my friends,

HM

Luganut
06-28-10, 01:44
Found a new gal today at rock road and woodson around noon, I saw her walking on woodson torwards the DQ and she was looking real good in tight white shorts and a pink tshirt. I pulled into the lot next to her and she hopped in, she said she was 41 but her face was decent looking and a bangin spinner body, probably the best body I have seen on a SW'r. Nice firm perky boobs, and a real good bbj with spit for 25.

She didn't have a phone so I gave her one of my card's and we set a time and place to meet next week for a notel date, will report then.Red hair?

Might this be the one Hornymutt met by bicycle?

Jeffc 574
06-28-10, 13:04
See my post http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1000616&postcount=78 and Ducky's reply. Rules, rules and a few more rules. Weak HJ with a little spit.

Nice body though. Especially considering the vintage and likely mileage.

Hornymutt
06-29-10, 19:23
Red hair?

Might this be the one Hornymutt met by bicycle?

No.. this one had huge boobs.

Hornymutt
06-29-10, 19:25
See my post http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1000616&postcount=78 and Ducky's reply. Rules, rules and a few more rules. Weak HJ with a little spit.

Nice body though. Especially considering the vintage and likely mileage.

Yeah... very nice bod for sure. But, based on this post, and I'm sure that's the same SW, I'll pass. Thanks for that info tho.

Hornymutt
06-29-10, 19:45
Got off of work early Monday for an eye doctor appointment... obviously, I can't seem to see any SW's on Woodson, so I needed my eyes checked.. Hahahaha

Anyway, on the way back, about 2 pm, I cruised down SCRR. Saw a familiar face... it was Susan. Pulled over and asked her to hop in, she recognized me and had a big smile on her face. I told her I wanted to chat. She said that she hoped that we'd do more than chat cuz she was out to make some quick money. I said, no- no... I don't cheat on my gal, but am interested in having a good time with my gal and Susan in a threesome. She seemed receptive, especially after I assured her there was not gonna be any girl-on-girl, as my lady is straight. She said good, as she doesn't eat pussy. I told her I'd take care of that, hahaha. I couldn't get digits from her cuz she said her phone got runovered. (OoooKaaay). So she wanted to know what kind of money I was talkin about. I said I'd let her know later, I was just scouting to see if she was game. She said that it sounded like fun. That's all I needed to hear.

She tried to bum money off me for cigs, but I said I was broke just then. She says she only strolls between the QT and Geraldine (across from Commerce bank) anymore, she doesn't do those long walks any more. So I dropped her off and she got picked up not too long after that.

On the way back home I decided to give the ol Woodson a spin. I saw that BSW with the stringy hair that was mentioned before. Nice compact body, almost, but not quite spinner size, looks to be about 25-30. I'd love to see what's under those jeans. So I found a place to turn around, as I wanted to scope her out as a threesome possibility. But, by the time I turned around, one of you mongers had scooped her up. So she does exist.

And then today, I went down SCRR around 4:45, and I saw this great looking blonde walking near the old Schnucks lot. Oh yes... she was working. No mistaking those high heeled sandals, short-shorts, and the obligatory soft drink in hand from QT. Damn! She was fine. I found a spot to turn around, but when I drove back, she was gone. Will you mongers STOP doing that!! ;-)

Anyone have info on her? Nice bod, short blonde hair, long legs, looked about 25 as well. That's all I got on her.

Stay horny, my friends.

HM

Ducky321
07-07-10, 22:51
Found 2 new one's on the rockroad tonite in the parking lot of the Prince market across the street from the commerce bank this is about a mile west of woodson. The first one was a black gal named Capri, a big girl over 6 feet tall with big boobs and a big ass,i passed on her and waved over a little italian gal who said her name was Angel.

She turned out to be a good choice,nice body with the clothes on and not a bad looking girl,but she has a lot of tatoo's including on her neck and face but if you can get past that she gives a very good bj and swallows. She didn't have a phone but i gave her one of my card's and she promised to call next week for some notel fun. 20 for bj and 45 for fs.

Ducky321
07-07-10, 22:57
Got off of work early Monday for an eye doctor appointment... obviously, I can't seem to see any SW's on Woodson, so I needed my eyes checked.. Hahahaha

Anyway, on the way back, about 2 pm, I cruised down SCRR. Saw a familiar face... it was Susan. Pulled over and asked her to hop in, she recognized me and had a big smile on her face. I told her I wanted to chat. She said that she hoped that we'd do more than chat cuz she was out to make some quick money. I said, no- no... I don't cheat on my gal, but am interested in having a good time with my gal and Susan in a threesome. She seemed receptive, especially after I assured her there was not gonna be any girl-on-girl, as my lady is straight. She said good, as she doesn't eat pussy. I told her I'd take care of that, hahaha. I couldn't get digits from her cuz she said her phone got runovered. (OoooKaaay). So she wanted to know what kind of money I was talkin about. I said I'd let her know later, I was just scouting to see if she was game. She said that it sounded like fun. That's all I needed to hear.

She tried to bum money off me for cigs, but I said I was broke just then. She says she only strolls between the QT and Geraldine (across from Commerce bank) anymore, she doesn't do those long walks any more. So I dropped her off and she got picked up not too long after that.

On the way back home I decided to give the ol Woodson a spin. I saw that BSW with the stringy hair that was mentioned before. Nice compact body, almost, but not quite spinner size, looks to be about 25-30. I'd love to see what's under those jeans. So I found a place to turn around, as I wanted to scope her out as a threesome possibility. But, by the time I turned around, one of you mongers had scooped her up. So she does exist.

And then today, I went down SCRR around 4:45, and I saw this great looking blonde walking near the old Schnucks lot. Oh yes... she was working. No mistaking those high heeled sandals, short-shorts, and the obligatory soft drink in hand from QT. Damn! She was fine. I found a spot to turn around, but when I drove back, she was gone. Will you mongers STOP doing that!! ;-)

Anyone have info on her? Nice bod, short blonde hair, long legs, looked about 25 as well. That's all I got on her.

Stay horny, my friends.

HMI wonder if the blonde could have been Annie, i saw her about a month ago in the parking lot of the Aldis,she was hitting up people comming out of the store for money. She was reported on here quite a bit a year and a half ago or so but had to take some time off to have a baby.

Hornymutt
07-11-10, 14:48
I wonder if the blonde could have been Annie, i saw her about a month ago in the parking lot of the Aldis,she was hitting up people comming out of the store for money. She was reported on here quite a bit a year and a half ago or so but had to take some time off to have a baby.

Naw.. that wasn't Annie, I know her, Annie's shorter than this gal. Would like to get to meet that BSW tho. I drove around the area today, and at 12:30 I saw the chunky white gal walking North on Woodson across from the bar. Dark, short hair, wearing dark short-shorts and a tight blouse that made her ample breasts and belly stick out. Not very attractive to me. Tho she does seem to be clean.

See ya

Neversaynever9
07-23-10, 12:51
Been on the down low for awhile. Resumed today on Woodson. Was there between 10: 30/11:30. Thought I'd beat the heat. Saw only one possible BSW on the Rock Road walking to the QT, huge rack with lots of cleavage showing. Didn't get the look, pulled over anyway, and she walked into the QT.

Last time in the area picked up hispanic Angel, lots of tatoos, says she rarely walks RR anymore. Went to nearby cemetery for quick BBBJ. Took her back to her apartment. $25 and on my way.

Northstar1
07-28-10, 04:55
Tuesday about 11pm on Woodson just north of page found Nancy, wsw with reddish hair, nice boobs but has a belly, late 30's with decent BBBJ, good attitude and fs for .40, have digits but minutes were low.

Neversaynever9
08-03-10, 16:42
Found Susan on SCRR near Geraldine. Pulled off on side street, she crossed the street and jumped in. Did the cop check and she said we could go by a friends place right on Geraldine. Friend was moving out, place was sparce with furniture. Went into the bathroom so Susan could sit while she did BBBJTC which is what I requested. $25 and on my way, says she is on SCRR at 12,3 and 5 pm.

Twisty
08-05-10, 13:44
I getting gas at the 66 station on SCRR across from Jiffy Lube yesterday at 12:50 pm. Out walks this gal with short cut offs, minimal blue top and one of those pink front wearing papoose (not sure what they're called). As the walk by I make a goofy face to the baby and say Hi.

When I go to pull out she waves me over and asks for a ride to Hanley. I tell her "Sorry, I'm heading west to a 1pm appointment. " She reaches in, starts to rub my dick and says "For the ride and a twenty I'll suck you good on the way. " I decline because I AM running late as it is.

Is the kid a marketing tool? Even if I had the time, going down the RR while she was going down with a baby not in a carseat seemed kind of a no-no.

I don't know if she is a regular or she just needed a ride.

Sherry or Shirley or Cheryl I didn't hear it too well.

5'2or3"
Face would be almost cute with a little make-up.
Shoulder length light brown hair
Nice ass and shapely legs
Swollen breast
Little bit of a belly (Due to baby?)
About 25y/o
About 110-120 lb
( I'm not too good with age and weight)

T

Neversaynever9
08-06-10, 16:30
Nothing going on SCCR or Woodson today from 10:45am til noon. Saw one BSW possibility but she went to the bus stop.

Hornymutt
08-07-10, 11:13
Found Susan on SCRR near Geraldine. Pulled off on side street, she crossed the street and jumped in. Did the cop check and she said we could go by a friends place right on Geraldine. Friend was moving out, place was sparce with furniture. Went into the bathroom so Susan could sit while she did BBBJTC which is what I requested. $25 and on my way, says she is on SCRR at 12,3 and 5 pm.

Been there, done that. I took awhile to get off, as when I was there, her friend was in the next room. Plus that position for a BJ doesn't feel as good as other ways to me.

I haven't seen Susan since I the last time I posted. Been looking tho.

Hornymutt
08-07-10, 11:24
Came down SCRR yesterday about 4:45, from Cypress down to Woodson. Saw a lovely BSW clutching a red handbag. Thin, spinner type. As it was hard to get the look with all those cars, I went on a ways. Saw another WSW that I've seen before on Woodson, a bit chunky. Went on a ways and saw another WSW. This is that real ugly one from Woodson stroll.

So I turned down Woodson and went to the QT- nothing. So I turned around to go back to the RR, hoping to talk to the BSW. As I went down SCRR, I didn't see a single one of those SWs. Wow, there's some horny men on the Rock Road after work lol.

A week earlier, I saw that BSW on Woodson at about 2pm. (Different than the one I mentioned on the RR,this is the one I see on occasion on Woodson.) She had pink hair this time. I went into a lot and turned around, but too late. She got into a red pickup truck. Dammit! Oh well, it's the hunt that's the fun part. I'll find out whoo she is one day.

Stay horny my friends.

5'2or3"
Face would be almost cute with a little make-up.
Shoulder length light brown hair
Nice ass and shapely legs
Swollen breast
Little bit of a belly (Due to baby?)
About 25y/o
About 110-120 lb
( I'm not too good with age and weight)

T

I don't recall seing her before, so she just may have been desperate. The whole "baby" thing would freak me out a bit.

Member #4823
08-08-10, 09:12
Been there, done that. I took awhile to get off, as when I was there, her friend was in the next room. Plus that position for a BJ doesn't feel as good as other ways to me.

I haven't seen Susan since I the last time I posted. Been looking tho.There for a while Susan was the only sw I saw in the area, but not lately. I was beginning to wonder if she headed back to Tennessee. I had a few dreams with her in the past but it was never pre-arranged. Always by chance. Very decent "bang" for the buck. Pun intended!

Sal Pizzo
08-14-10, 02:13
Hey,

I plan on meeting with Suan.

Can I get her digits?

Tsyng
08-16-10, 00:46
Nothing going on SCCR or Woodson today from 10:45am til noon. Saw one BSW possibility but she went to the bus stop.Been on Woodson on Friday 3-5pm (first time on woodson, so getting familiarized with the roads) and on Sunday 8:30-9Pm. Not much activity.

Any specific days or times we can find some activity?

Tsyng
08-16-10, 00:49
Found Susan on SCRR near Geraldine. Pulled off on side street, she crossed the street and jumped in. Did the cop check and she said we could go by a friends place right on Geraldine. Friend was moving out, place was sparce with furniture. Went into the bathroom so Susan could sit while she did BBBJTC which is what I requested. $25 and on my way, says she is on SCRR at 12,3 and 5 pm.Got her digits?

Neversaynever9
08-26-10, 14:38
Was out and about today between 12 and 1pm. Saw one wsw walking to the Shop n Save by the QT, but no looks. Saw another pregnant wsw walking from DQ at SCCR down Woodson, she eventually went into the hair salon. Nothing much more going on today.

Gerry2753
08-26-10, 18:59
Decided to take a tour down Woodson and across SCCR towards 70 after getting off of work a little early, just to see what I may C. I'm still just a lurker and observer. Just can't get the nerve up and still have some questions. Drove south on Woodson and thought I hit the jackpot and then realized that all those people walking on the sidewalk were high school students walking home. Not an SW on Woodson or SCCR. 2:30 to 3:00 pm is not the time for this area. LOL

Moman Foryu
08-26-10, 19:53
Was out and about today between 12 and 1pm. Saw one WSW walking to the Shop and Save by the QT, but no looks. Saw another pregnant WSW walking from DQ at SCCR down Woodson, she eventually went into the hair salon. Nothing much more going on today.I drove thru around 12:30 saw a really hot Hispanic woman headed west at the walgreens intersection.

Also saw about a 400lb woman headed north toward walgreens. Didn't get the look so I didn't stop. Although I really couldn't see her face due to the swarm of flies around her.

Doug Stubb
08-27-10, 11:59
That sounds like my kinda gal! The flies would give an extra buzz.

Brother why did you go there? Besides girls like this are hard to find out there...not!

Why dont the bigger ones charge by the pound, some would make a killing! Har Har Har

Be safe
Doug

Hornymutt
09-04-10, 11:47
Those of you asking for Susan's digits should know that when I talked to her last month, she said she her phone was broken. I did see her last week walking on SCRR between the QT and Geraldine. She had on some tight, black shorts.

I did see that redheaded/blondie WSW with the killer body and the barb wire tat around her arm. I'm calling her Firebrand for now. She was walking toward the QT on Woodson, with what looked like her trainer or dealer. Whatever, previous reports on her don't put her in the category of giving a try really.

I haven't seen any activity other than Firebrand these past couple of weeks. With school in session, I think the gals are out around noon, or wait until after the kids get off the street from school. I dunno.

If you do the loop from SCRR at Cypress, then go south on Woodson to Page, and back, that's the best area to cover. The best time is usually during daylight hours.

Stay horny...

Neversaynever9
09-07-10, 17:06
Was out today from 11:45am til 1pm dodging the rain drops. Didn't see much of anything going on, mighta been the rain. Ran the RR from the QT where Susan is found up to 170 and Woodson from the RR to Lackland.

Neversaynever9
09-09-10, 15:01
Out today on SCRR and Woodson from 12:30 til 1:30. Saw BSW with stroller on RR near QT on my first trip through, she was talking on her cell phone and was gone when I came back through. Nothing on Woodson today except on my last pass was hot BSW, looked pretty young, short shorts and halter top walking with two guys.

Neversaynever9
09-14-10, 14:40
Was out and about today from 11:30am til about 1pm. Was on SCRR and Woodson. Saw one BSW walking on Woodson toward the RR, didn't get any looks. On my way out of the area I saw red headed Angelique on the RR all the way down by Northwest Plaza walking towards Woodson, she got scooped up before I could turn around. Oh well, maybe better luck next time.

Moman Foryu
09-16-10, 09:19
I was down in that area around 10pm last night. On Cypress between SCRR and NBR (having just visited a "friend"). Really the first time I've been out at night. That may be a stretch to check out. I saw a couple really nice looking girls walking about. Not for sure they were "working" but it seems a little late for walk. This was near Cypress and International Plaza Drive. Both girls I saw were brunettes, rockin' bodies, appeared to be 20-30yo.

Anyone ever had success along that stretch?

Chopperdan
09-16-10, 16:05
I was down in that area around 10pm last night. On Cypress between SCRR and NBR (having just visited a "friend"). Really the first time I've been out at night. That may be a stretch to check out. I saw a couple really nice looking girls walking about. Not for sure they were "working" but it seems a little late for walk. This was near Cypress and International Plaza Drive. Both girls I saw were brunettes, rockin' bodies, appeared to be 20-30yo.

Anyone ever had success along that stretch?I live right in this area, don't know of any action on Cypress. Most people walking in this area are visiting the Walmart on the corner of Cypress & SCRR or they are getting off the bus and walking home. Most of the action is east of Cypress on the Rock Road from the Quiktrip east to Woodson Road. Watch the area between Wismer and the Super 8. Be careful at the apartment complex behind Super 8, a few of the SW's are located there but also a lot of drug activity. L. E. Visits there quite a few times daily. Seen a SW picked up at the corner and they proceeded to the apartments. Hope it was an incall, which I dought, and not a car date. Not safe and too many people wandering around. Will post again if anything changes in this area. Don't need to go downtown with the action here.

Be safe

Hornymutt
09-16-10, 22:59
Seems we have a new SW on Woodson. I was driving along last Thursday on Woodson around 7:30 PM. I saw a black gal walking south, as I drove past she hollered at me. I thought she may have only been yelling cuz i was in my 1976 classic car. I drove to the QT and got some gas, then I headed back toward where I saw her. I came across her across from the Thrift Store on Woodson, and I pulled over in a parking lot. She hops in my car. She says how nice of a car I got. She's a BSW and says her name is Margaret. She's thin, but not spinner type, wears glasses and a hat. I asked what she was doing out and she said she was working. We drove around a bit and talked. She is obviously faily new as she never did the cop check with me, plus she was hooting at cars, that definitely shows she's a newbie.

She talks like any black granny or aunt you've ever seen on TV, Says she's 52 years old, and just trying to make a little cash... used to live in Jennings and is living in the area now. She says she doesn't do drugs and is clean. I talked to her about getting together for a threesome, and she was very receptive to the idea. Sorry... she has no phone of her own. Gave her my number and told her to call me at the end of the month for a threesome, and she agreed.

She's fun to talk to, tho she wears a bit too much perfume. I liked her ease of conversation and will be looking forward to seeing her out of those clothes. I gave her a few bucks and dropped her off at the QT at Woodson and Midland.

I saw her this Thursday too around 5:00. She was walking south on Woodson with another black gal with long hair and a nice booty. I pulled over and as she came near I yelled, "Hi Margaret" to her. She said, "Hey.. how you doing?" I asked who her friend was, but she didn't answer or come over to the car. I'm guessing it may have been someone she was walking home with and she didn't know about her 'nightime' activities.

She's a great gal for us older guys. if you meet with her, be nice.... and post a report.

Stay horny my friends.

Luganut
09-17-10, 05:01
I live right in this area, don't know of any action on Cypress. Most people walking in this area are visiting the Walmart on the corner of Cypress & SCRR or they are getting off the bus and walking home. Most of the action is east of Cypress on the Rock Road from the Quiktrip east to Woodson Road. Watch the area between Wismer and the Super 8. Be careful at the apartment complex behind Super 8, a few of the SW's are located there but also a lot of drug activity. L. E. Visits there quite a few times daily. Seen a SW picked up at the corner and they proceeded to the apartments. Hope it was an incall, which I dought, and not a car date. Not safe and too many people wandering around. Will post again if anything changes in this area. Don't need to go downtown with the action here.

Be safeWelcome to posting, Chopperdan. See this is your first post but you've been around since late last year. (Better to learn than be a blabbermouth with nothing useful to say.)

Seems like solid information.

Thank you.

Lug

Jeffc 574
09-17-10, 11:34
I was out yesterday afternoon as well. I think I saw Margret. She looked to me a 50/50 split of working or an older lady walking home. Now I know. Stopped at QT when I was a shorter red head that looked like a working girl. Didn't talk to her though, will have to look for her again.

On my way south and home, saw Overland's finest with what looked like a SW on the lot at Woolfies. Didn't talk to them either, but 4 cars seemed a bit much for a traffic stop. Girl they were talking to was white, 20ish, with darker blonde hair.

Neversaynever9
09-23-10, 15:22
Was out today from 12:00 til a little after 1pm. Saw only an older BSW on Woodson walking from the QT to SCRR. On last pass she gave a look but she looked pretty old to me. I passed. Saw Susan on SCRR being talked to by LEO at the fruit market, enough for me pass on her today although I think someone in white SUV picked her up later around the corner at the QT. Nothing else to spreak of, will try again tomorrow.

Ducky321
10-06-10, 01:02
I saw an older BSW last night on Woodson by the carwash, pulled in and picked her up and it was Margaret tha Hornymutt and Jeffc reported on earlier. Hornymutt was right she was a blast to talk with, and she gave a pretty decent BJ, she asked for 35 and I offered 20 and she said okay I won't pick her up again, just a little to old but she worth meeting just once.

Hornymutt
10-12-10, 20:24
Saw Susan several times this past week and a half, on the RR. Once she had on these tight bluejeans, and I didn't recognize her. Both times I've seen her talking on her cell, so I feel safe to say that she has digits now.

Saw Firebrand today around 4:00, walking north on Woodson. Wearing some loose fitting white shorts. I almost stopped to ask for a peep show. I so want to see if the carpet matches the drapes. But, based on other reports on her, I'd never think to do anything else with her. But damn, that red hair is so enticing.

Nothing else to speak of. Glad Margaret was decent Ducky. And hey! What's wrong with a little age? She didn't look 52, plus she's probably able to find her way around a woody. She called me a couple of times to set up a threesome, but. I am getting ready to move and am a bit too busy right now.

Missery
10-18-10, 15:46
Had some business to tend to off the RR so on the way back I took the RR to Woodson at around 1:30. Saw Susan about 4 blocks west of Woodson and a heavier girl with long dark hair on Woodson just South of the RR. Saw 2 LEO on the short drive as well.

Moman Foryu
10-24-10, 13:39
Decided to take a drive on Woodson last night (Saturday) about 10:30pm. Drove south from SCRR to Page and saw only 4 guys walking North. Nary a single woman anywhere along that stretch. Felt like I was driving through a ghost town. It was actually a little weird. Barely saw a vehicle.

Ducky321
10-31-10, 22:37
Been picking up ho's on woodson for close to 20 years and a lot of times it can seem like a ghost town, and we are in one of those spells now. There have been time's when I would go a month or longer and not see any and then all of a sudden there will be 4 or 5 working the area, but this past year has been the worst I have seen for quality girls.

Neversaynever9
11-15-10, 16:00
Was out between 12 and 1pm today. Saw Susan near the QT on the RR on my way to Woodson. Nothing on Woodson or on the RR to 170. Thought I'd see if Susan was still out on the way back. Saw her just past the produce market but was being picked up by a guy in a black sports car.

Maybe next time.

Neversaynever9
11-23-10, 15:31
Was out today on the RR and Woodson. Pretty barren out there today, might be the colder weather.

Delerium
01-06-11, 21:39
Had some time to drive past Woodson and RR yesterday around 3 pm. Actually saw someone who I think was Firebrand making small laps on Northbound Woodson near Delphine. Looked like her face, though she was wearing a hat.

What was unusual this time was that I actually saw someone pick her up! Grabbed this shot of her from behind. Could not get off a decent face shot. Looks like she likes for someone to stop a ways up for her and let her walk to them.

Markanon
01-07-11, 09:29
Had some time to drive past Woodson and RR yesterday around 3 pm. Actually saw someone who I think was Firebrand making small laps on Northbound Woodson near Delphine. Looked like her face, though she was wearing a hat.

What was unusual this time was that I actually saw someone pick her up! Grabbed this shot of her from behind. Could not get off a decent face shot. Looks like she likes for someone to stop a ways up for her and let her walk to them.Evidently saw her walking with a big guy when I was southbound on Woodson. Right before the QT with two Law Enforcement with a clear view up the street.

Buttho
01-07-11, 15:44

What was unusual this time was that I actually saw someone pick her up! Grabbed this shot of her from behind. Could not get off a decent face shot. Looks like she likes for someone to stop a ways up for her and let her walk to them. Good shot from you car D. Was that your cell phone or a real camera? Just interested.

B

Bill20
01-07-11, 15:49

What was unusual this time was that I actually saw someone pick her up! Grabbed this shot of her from behind. Could not get off a decent face shot. Looks like she likes for someone to stop a ways up for her and let her walk to them.So what's the 411 on 'firebrand'? Anyone been with her?

Delerium
01-08-11, 15:33
Good shot from you car D. Was that your cell phone or a real camera? Just interested.

BIt was a cell phone shot. Just got lucky with lining it up perfect.

Jeffc 574
01-08-11, 17:22
So what's the 411 on 'firebrand'? Anyone been with her?Read these:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5552-Woodson-Rd-SW-map&p=1014983&viewfull=1#post1014983

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1000616&postcount=78

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5552-Woodson-Rd-SW-map&p=1000690&viewfull=1#post1000690

Smoking body from across the road. Tattoo on upper arm might be hard to see in this weather. If someone has a better time than me, post it.

Member #4823
01-08-11, 22:59

What was unusual this time was that I actually saw someone pick her up! Grabbed this shot of her from behind. Could not get off a decent face shot. Looks like she likes for someone to stop a ways up for her and let her walk to them.Dreamed I picked her up coming out of the thrift store a few months back at about 10:30 in the morning. She wanted to get a hotel. Told her I only wanted a car date. She quoted me 30 and would not budge. I let her off at the old S&S. Someone else picked her up after I did but also let her walk.

Nsa Stl
01-13-11, 17:27
Finally found the photo I took of Angelique. Before the holidays I spent some time with Angelique in a park south of the RR by the IMO's. Spent $30 for BBBJCIM. She was wearing this really soft green sweater and it was wonderful to pull it over those magnificent boobs of hers. They are aftermarket, but they still felt great. She gave me her digits but every time I call, I get the VM for her and her SO. WTF? I will continue to look for her in hopes of a notel visit.

Agnelique. 35ish / wht / redhead / 5'5/120/32c's, l-8, be-8, see-9, e2bk-4, BJ-8, p-8, v-9, o-8.

Let me know if you have better luck with her phone?

Kev.

Nsa

Nsa Stl
01-13-11, 22:42

Finally found the photo I took of Angelique. Before the holidays I spent some time with Angelique in a park south of the RR by the IMO's. Spent $30 for BBBJCIM. She was wearing this really soft green sweater and it was wonderful to pull it over those magnificent boobs of hers. They are aftermarket, but they still felt great. She gave me her digits but every time I call, I get the VM for her and her SO. WTF? I will continue to look for her in hopes of a notel visit.

Agnelique. 35ish / wht / redhead / 5'5/120/32c's, l-8, be-8, see-9, e2bk-4, BJ-8, p-8, v-9, o-8.

Let me know if you have better luck with her phone?

Kev.

Nsa

Neversaynever9
01-24-11, 18:04
Made the rounds today between 11:45 and 1:00pm. Wasn't expecting too much with the snow and sidewealks still covered. Saw BSW by one of the bus stops on RR but got no look. Drove down Woodson to Page with nothing going on. Left there and headed to Congress and drove though with no luck. Did one more pass to Woodson and saw HSW on RR near Woodson, she kept turning around and looking, I pulled over but she walked on by and went down Woodson to the beauty shop. Left the area with no success. Maybe when the weather warms later this week.

Jeffc 574
02-21-11, 12:57
I cruise through Woodson every now and again. Particularly if I have the time at the right time of day, (5pm-10pm). Spring is in the air and so are the high schoolers. If she is hot and fresh looking and carrying a backpack, she's probably under age. Look for the Ritnour I'd around the neck.

Just a word.

Oh, haven't seen anything except a 50+ blonde that I really hope WASN"T working.

Jeffc 574
06-03-11, 11:45
Woodson is still an easy trip for me to check out. And since it has been two months since anyone posted, you can guess how many SW I have seen.

Did see one probable on Sunday afternoon. I was running late for an appointment, and didn't have time for more than a look. Heavier WHT with pigtales, red tank top and jean shorts.

Wednesday had some time and cruised Woodson. The bar that was the Tikki Bar at Page and Woodson had a whole flock of mid county's finest on the lot for what looked like a grand opening. Didn't do more than look, but it had all of the looks of a retired Uncle Leo bar. A long time ago, it was a bikini bar. A friend took me there, then the East Side, now look at where I am.

Ducky321
02-01-12, 15:44
After a long dry spell on woodson, I finally found a real working girl, not just a girl walking on woodson. Her name is Angel, although she is not new to me it has been over a year since I saw her, petite little gal that is a black and white mix, can't miss her with the tattoo's on her neck and side of the face, great body and a very good bbjw swallow, still no didgit's but she said she is in the area a couple of time's a week, it was around 7 pm when I found her.

I also saw and talked to an old gal that our M. I. A buddy Rosco first reported on a couple of year's ago who goes by Pam, good body and good face for a gal in her early 50's. I saw her at the Q. T. On woodson and midland, said she is now staying at the hotel across the street. Short brunnette and is alway's wearing some sort of hat.

Ducky321
02-01-12, 23:47
I'd heard that Jessie was needing some bizz and being's that it has been a while since I've seen her I gave her a call and 20 minute's later was picking her up. Her attitude has definatly improved, she was fun friendly and chatty on the way to my spot, I have alway's recieved good service from her, but she was alway's kinda quiet and reserved in the past, almost to the point of being rude. I have seen her around a dozen time's now but it has been about 4 month's until tonite, and she was a different girl.

Started with some good bbj and that too has improved, and then to FS until done, on the way to dropping her off I gave her 40 and she said you know I get 50, I told her that I'd heard some other Guy had given her 40 and she said yeah but she told him that she get's 50 but she would do it this time for 40. I could have gotten by for the 40 or even less since the deed was done and I never pay upfront, but I know the extra 10 mean's a whole lot more to her than it does to me.

Even at 50 she is a way better bargain than any of the hag's on back page, and she is a young good looking girl, plus I've learned over the year's of doing this that a few extra buck's goes a long way with these gal's, I never have problem's with any of these gal's not calling me back when I call for a date.

Will she see you for 40, maybe she will maybe she won't, I don't know, I will share digit's with those I Know or have exchanged info with in the past, if you have been on this site for a year and have 2 post's don't ask me for the number. If your cousin's brother want's to dream about her don't ask me for the number.

Neversaynever9
02-02-12, 16:04
Picked up BSW Tasha between Wismer and Woodson on the RR. Early 20's, nice set which she lets be seen, nice ass, tight jeans and boots that day.

Wanted 40 for BBJWS, told her all I had was 20 and she settled. Went to spot, did the deed and dropped her off at Metro station off the RR.

Says FS is on menu for a benjamin, but I think she'd take less.

Mr Caddy Daddy
02-10-12, 05:54
Do you know when she will be out again? Do you ave a working #UOTE=Ducky321; 1373477]I'd heard that Jessie was needing some bizz and being's that it has been a while since I've seen her I gave her a call and 20 minute's later was picking her up. Her attitude has definatly improved, she was fun friendly and chatty on the way to my spot, I have alway's recieved good service from her, but she was alway's kinda quiet and reserved in the past, almost to the point of being rude. I have seen her around a dozen time's now but it has been about 4 month's until tonite, and she was a different girl.

Started with some good bbj and that too has improved, and then to FS until done, on the way to dropping her off I gave her 40 and she said you know I get 50, I told her that I'd heard some other Guy had given her 40 and she said yeah but she told him that she get's 50 but she would do it this time for 40. I could have gotten by for the 40 or even less since the deed was done and I never pay upfront, but I know the extra 10 mean's a whole lot more to her than it does to me.

Even at 50 she is a way better bargain than any of the hag's on back page, and she is a young good looking girl, plus I've learned over the year's of doing this that a few extra buck's goes a long way with these gal's, I never have problem's with any of these gal's not calling me back when I call for a date.

Will she see you for 40, maybe she will maybe she won't, I don't know, I will share digit's with those I Know or have exchanged info with in the past, if you have been on this site for a year and have 2 post's don't ask me for the number. If your cousin's brother want's to dream about her don't ask me for the number.[/QUOTE]

Neversaynever9
02-21-12, 12:37
Cruised through Woodson and down the RR yesterday about noon. Saw Susan between the produce place and Edmundson on the RR. She was on the opposite side of the street and gone by the time I turned around.

No sign of Tasha and Woodson was barren, must have been too cold yesterday.

Neversaynever9
02-21-12, 17:48
Made a followup run today through the RR and Woodson between 12 and 1pm. Didn't see anyone today, maybe aI'll try later in the day!

Moego
02-27-12, 11:16
ISO Jessie is she still around? Anyone have working digits?

Thanks!

FunTimesInStl
02-27-12, 11:55
Not 100% on where the stroll is even after trying to read the oldschool mapquest photo. I drove from the airport down woodson to page. Then came back and took rock road 2 miles both directions from woodson. Thought I saw an ugly latino one but realized she was walking to the Mexican restaurant.

Am I in the right area and just hitting it dry times or am I geographically just in the wrong area?

Jeffc 574
02-27-12, 12:35
Not 100% on where the stroll is even after trying to read the oldschool mapquest photo. I drove from the airport down woodson to page. Then came back and took rock road 2 miles both directions from woodson. Thought I saw an ugly latino one but realized she was walking to the Mexican restaurant.

Am I in the right area and just hitting it dry times or am I geographically just in the wrong area?Woodson is nothing like S. Broadway. The best results seem to be from Lackland (Walgreens) to SCRR. I have seen a little during the day (noon. 2) up near the airport, but only once or twice. The QT at the 6 way is a good area. Of course, it is also a good area for Uncle to get a drink or take a leak as well. I have had the best luck between 4pm and 10:30. Late night, uncle keeps an eye out for ladies who do not seem to be walking with a destination in mind.

With the weather getting better, a warning I have made before, Woodson is also the main walkway for students at Ritenor (sp?) high school. If she has an I'd or book bag, she ain't workin' and she could be 14.

If you find someone, let us know.

Jeff

Joerod
03-02-12, 10:33
I have been crusing Woodson daily SCRR To Midland in the afternoon and once in a while at night 10:30 or so. Nothing at all and not a good place to be when school lets out around 2:30, with dozens of students walking home. A month or so ago I did see a red head 40ish with long hair and large ta ta's but was already gone when I came back after turning around at QT. Also lots of LEO'S. I will keep hunting and let everyone know when and if I score. It is easy and close to work.

Joerod

Jeffc 574
03-02-12, 13:13
I have been crusing Woodson daily SCRR To Midland in the afternoon and once in a while at night 10:30 or so. Nothing at all and not a good place to be when school lets out around 2:30, with dozens of students walking home. A month or so ago I did see a red head 40ish with long hair and large ta ta's but was already gone when I came back after turning around at QT. Also lots of LEO'S. I will keep hunting and let everyone know when and if I score. It is easy and close to work.

JoerodScroll back through here, Ducky and I have both picked her up. I posted a picture once. I called it a waste of money.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5552-Woodson-Rd-SW-map&p=1118584&viewfull=1#post1118584

PostrChild
03-09-12, 16:38
Picked up Jessie at 3 at family $ off rock road did mi casa from 315-4 pm a POP later drop her at same family dollar w agreed $35+10 tip. Happily satified.

Heisenberg
03-10-12, 08:50
Picked up Jessie at 3 at family $ off rock road did mi casa from 315-4 pm a POP later drop her at same family dollar w agreed $35+10 tip. Happily satified.

167752This is not the infamous PC314 we all know and love. This is some ass clown who is narcissistic and needs to slow his roll. If it's attention you want, remember to be careful what you ask for. Some peeps can handle close attention and others can't. What needs to always be considered is, what is at stake and if this is this really the direction that they want to go in. Most idiots with even half a fucking brain would realize that whatever thrill they seek is not near worth the shit storm it may cause. By the way, the above mentioned monger is safe and sound and enjoying his "retirement", somewhere on the left coast I believe, doing the farming gig and chasing ho's all up and down the PCH. Just win baby!

Breaking Bad

Neversaynever9
03-19-12, 15:32
Was out on SCRR around noon on my way to Woodson. Saw BSW Tasha walking toward Woodson, nice white jeans and white hat, was gone by the time I turned around. Noting on Woodson and on the way back saw Susan out near the QT but too late for me think about stopping.

Supermac2
12-01-12, 04:05
Just on a spur of the moment, and having never seen anything before, went on the woodson haunt. Thankfully there were pics from a previous poster on here to help identify a paticular person. I was not prepared so when I came up on her I was hiding valuables on the fly, I spun around offered her a ride and she seems nice. She hops in and we talk for a bit and to confirm her name she says Yvonne and I knew it was legit then. We go to spot and deed is done, however she trys to up your price I offered. 20 for BBBJ, she countered with. 25, little head wins and I pay. 25 for BBBJ. Have digits and she is willing to share. PM me for further number and moreso LEO safety info.

SM2

FreightShaker1
04-10-13, 16:08
Have been checking lately and not a dang thing out. Anyone. Bueller. Bueller?

RubDowninstl
04-16-13, 14:50
Have been checking lately and not a dang thing out. Anyone. Bueller. Bueller?I have been checking, almost everyday, from Lackland to SCRR the past week. I am new to the SW scene, mostly MP in my past. I live just off Woodson, so I've been looking. There is a woman with an apartment close to Lackland and Woodson. Older and heavy, been there once, might go again if I really needed too.

FreightShaker1
03-19-14, 14:54
I have been checking, almost everyday, from Lackland to SCRR the past week. I am new to the SW scene, mostly MP in my past. I live just off Woodson, so I've been looking. There is a woman with an apartment close to Lackland and Woodson. Older and heavy, been there once, might go again if I really needed too.Saw a cute little thing spanish or mixed on woodson but I suspect a pedestrian. Has anyone seen anything? Have not seen Yvonne around in quite some time as well. Annie was out last fall but she was looking bad and smelled worse. I think she was ready to be or was homeless. Did a poor job anyway.

Maybe the warm temps will bring some talent out...

SoberMoeller
05-06-14, 22:02
I'm heading to Woodson and rr now. Will post what I see later.

SoberMoeller
05-07-14, 13:19
Saw a cute little thing spanish or mixed on woodson but I suspect a pedestrian. Has anyone seen anything? Have not seen Yvonne around in quite some time as well. Annie was out last fall but she was looking bad and smelled worse. I think she was ready to be or was homeless. Did a poor job anyway.

Maybe the warm temps will bring some talent out...Didn't see anything.

Markanon
07-14-15, 16:23
Nothing on Woodson, or surrounding areas. Did not peruse MLK.

FreightShaker1
09-09-15, 09:56
I travel Woodson and the RR frequently and have seen anything in a very long time. Have seen a few MLK girls.