PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hunter2Pgp
02-28-08, 15:59
Ckd. out the area over the weekend. Stayed of the interstate 95 in Hardeeville. About down 17 to clubs. First stop was The Gold Club. Don't wast your time! Hardly any ladies. No privacy at all in the private room. Next stop was 2 miles down 17 towards Savannah Temtations. Place was full of all pretty nice looking girls! Totally nude BYOB 15 bucks to get in. Get yourself a stack of 1's & enjoy. All these girls will show you whats inside. All shaved. A lesson in gynocology. Ha! Ha! Most girls were white, Very attractive girls of color as well. I got one dance in the back 40 bucks. Sat by the guy at the door. Couldn't do much. i asked about extras. She said it was possible with the right girl. More private spaces available. This is agood place to bring your own & have a ball with 50 bucks if U don't want all the private stuff.

Firedawg
04-01-09, 11:55
I noticed the other day going down 17 towards Hardeeville there is a metal building with a sign saying Grand opening Gentleman’s club. ( Just outside of the city limit.) Is this what I think it is or is it just a poorly chosen name for a regular bar? If anyone has any information please let us know. It is very close to home for me so I can’t just pop in to look but if it is for real I may find a way to get there on the sly.

Werve22
08-16-09, 16:06
Go over the bridge from sav and go past Temps. Gold Club will be on your left. Nice topless action. One huge stage area with 1-3 girls working it at a time. 15 cover. Dances aren't very private since doors are glass. $$ will get extras in champagne room and worth it with the right girl.

Werve22
08-17-09, 23:44
Go over the bridge from sav and go past Temps. Gold Club will be on your left. Nice topless action. One huge stage area with 1-3 girls working it at a time. 15 cover. Dances aren't very private since doors are glass. $$ will get extras in champagne room and worth it with the right girl.Just to clarify 1-3 girls working the stage. Depending on which night may be 5-15 girls working the floor for private dances and champagne.

Andariego
12-22-11, 02:02
I Had a chance to visit Savannah last weekend and decided to visit the Gold Club in Hardeeville. Was disappointed to see that it was closed.

Anyone out there know why it closed?

BuckMaster
09-22-14, 22:37
Anyone have any info on reflexxions in dillion? Running 95 south to 20 in a few days during the day and was thinking about stopping in.

Spaceman Spiff
09-24-14, 00:24
Anyone have any info on reflexxions in dillion? Running 95 south to 20 in a few days during the day and was thinking about stopping in.It's a black club, though they were perfectly friendly to this very white guy.

At the time (It's been a good few years ago now), I didn't find the private dance milage to be very high however.

Spaceman Spiff.

BuckMaster
09-25-14, 23:28
Thanks, I didn't get a chance to stop in on the way down but may stop in on the way back.

Jamall84
04-23-15, 18:54
Can someone, anyone please give some reviews on the crazy horse show club in Rock Hill SC? Details are greatly appreciated. I don't want to make a 2 hour drive for some bs!

Captain M
04-25-15, 06:01
Can someone, anyone please give some reviews on the crazy horse show club in Rock Hill SC? Details are greatly appreciated. I don't want to make a 2 hour drive for some bs!Look under Strip Clubs in Charlotte.

Depending on what you are looking for (nude and / or playtime) Columbia has or had one Platinum Plus West. It may have gone topless. MB has one Derriere's. The playtime may be the most challenging part.

YMMV at any and the MB season plus the LE crackdowns has made a big change in clubs everywhere.

Jamall84
05-01-15, 23:31
Look under Strip Clubs in Charlotte.

Depending on what you are looking for (nude and / or playtime) Columbia has or had one Platinum Plus West. It may have gone topless. MB has one Derriere's. The playtime may be the most challenging part.

YMMV at any and the MB season plus the LE crackdowns has made a big change in clubs everywhere.Thanks that helps a lot.

Baja 910
10-15-15, 17:34
It's a black club, though they were perfectly friendly to this very white guy.

At the time (It's been a good few years ago now), I didn't find the private dance milage to be very high however.

Spaceman Spiff.Anyone been to Reflexxions lately? Still open?

PartCrazy
11-24-15, 14:50
Stopped by Spinners in Santee a weekend ago.

Did not open until 8 pm.

Charged a cover and only had 2 dancers, neither of which was worth paying a cover to see.

Headed over to Santee gentleman's club and they wanted a cover and told me they only had 2 girls. It was Saturday night. Totally disappointing.

Ole Roy
05-05-16, 21:44
Is Spinners a stilll open? Anyone been lately. Planning a golf trip and want to include Santee National but lack of t and a makes the guys want to skip santee. Any help appreciated.

MadDog1987
05-09-16, 07:06
Is Spinners a stilll open? Anyone been lately. Planning a golf trip and want to include Santee National but lack of t and a makes the guys want to skip santee. Any help appreciated.No it closed about 3 months ago. The other one at the intersection of US 15 and US 301 is still open.

Finger Bang
06-27-16, 18:42
Recently found my myself in the area, so wanted to pay this place a visit. Last time I was here was about 9 months ago and had a fucking great time! That night, which I did not review, was a very rewarding evening. VERY hands on all over at the stage. Did pvt dances with 4 different dancers all of which provided full access and they enjoyed me as well. Great evening. But.

Paid my next visit recently and it wasn't quite the same. It IS the only full nude place in the area (that I know of) so that's a BIG plus! They now have a line on the stage that the girls aren't supposed to cross so that limits on-stage contact. Pvt dances are $20-topless and $30-nude. Did a couple $30 dances and while all was on display, only a few passing glances "down there" were allowed.

Long story short, the club is still fun, I will return, but my expectations will be lowered. I'll be back to stare at pussy, but won't be expecting to play.

(Hopefully I'll be proven wrong!

BBC386
04-02-17, 23:43
Discreet full nude club tucked away just minutes outside of Savannah, $20 cover, BYOB club with very gracious pricing and selection of beer. No tobacco sold. Tourist trap for the most part. $40 VIP, and private rooms available at 150/15, 250/30, hr /500.

Tossed a few bills, chugged a Red Bull and took off. Theres another club just a few minutes away, didn't bother to stop.

PartCrazy
05-01-17, 11:58
Yes Spinners is still closed.

Tried to go to the Santee Gentlemens club but was turned away at the door because my wife did not bring her drivers license. Looked busy from the parking lot.

Saw another club just down the street called Pure Gold. Wow what a waste of time and money.

Frisked at the door, which is not a good sign. Only two guys inside. Seems it is a black club, but could not tell for sure since there was never a girl to be seen the 30 minutes I was there and it was 11 pm Saturday night.

Maybe they were all in back doing dances privately, but the door fee was $10 a piece which is high for no women and a real shithole place. I mean it was really a dump, dirty and falling apart.

Don't waste your time.

UncwFan
06-02-17, 18:58
Stopped into Fantasy's a couple times in the last few weeks. Nice young spinners with FS on the menu. Lala is one of my favorites. Check it out.

RunDmc1972
12-16-17, 11:44
This is like the little strip club that could, but a good 90% of the time is does not, is is located just outside the limits of Seneca, Sc just past the Walmart on your left if your heading to west minster.

They are open Thursday Friday Saturday from 9-4 $10.00 to get in, byob (beer wine).

As soon as you get there you get frisked by "big hoss" if you have anything in your pocket besides money, a phone or a wallet, they bust your balls. And make you take it to the car. (FYI).

I am not sure why security is as tight as it is, I have never witnessed a problem, but I guess its better to be safe then sorry.

As far as the DJ all I can say is he speaks English.

The dances are 25 a song for the couch dance. The dance room area is below the DJ booth and he can observe everything. You will get a little bump and grind back thee but not a lot. This place is probably the most "G-rated" strip club I have ever been.

They have pool tables.

The biggest problem is lack of talent. I have been there three times in the last year where they only had once two dancers working all night. If there is just a little bit of a crowd you basically have to stand in line to tip. And there are large segments where there is no dancer on stage.

With the dancer is making as much as she does on stage they could careless about the room dances.

I have been going here for 6 plus years, in that time I have saw (1) 9. (1) 8. The rest are between 1-5.

Its a OK club to go drink with your buddies, but nothing to get overly excited about.

Myrtle Beach
12-16-17, 17:18
This is like the little strip club that could, but a good 90% of the time is does not, is is located just outside the limits of Seneca, Sc just past the Walmart on your left if your heading to west minster.

They are open Thursday Friday Saturday from 9-4 $10.00 to get in, byob (beer wine).

As soon as you get there you get frisked by "big hoss" if you have anything in your pocket besides money, a phone or a wallet, they bust your balls. And make you take it to the car. (FYI).

I am not sure why security is as tight as it is, I have never witnessed a problem, but I guess its better to be safe then sorry.

As far as the DJ all I can say is he speaks English.

The dances are 25 a song for the couch dance. The dance room area is below the DJ booth and he can observe everything. You will get a little bump and grind back thee but not a lot. This place is probably the most "G-rated" strip club I have ever been.

They have pool tables.

The biggest problem is lack of talent. I have been there three times in the last year where they only had once two dancers working all night. If there is just a little bit of a crowd you basically have to stand in line to tip. And there are large segments where there is no dancer on stage.

With the dancer is making as much as she does on stage they could careless about the room dances.

I have been going here for 6 plus years, in that time I have saw (1) 9. (1) 8. The rest are between 1-5.

Its a OK club to go drink with your buddies, but nothing to get overly excited about.Tiger tails revisited.

RunDmc1972
06-29-18, 11:13
Was there 06-28-2018, it was a three club, three county type of night. (see additional reports).

Arrived 130 ish?? They are open till 5 am. My first clue to run away was the parking lot was next to empty. $10 at door.

Two dancers. Both were probably late 20's but looked early forties. Think. But there best strippers days were behind them.

One of them twirled a baton while on stage. And not even very well. IMHO.

Total of 4 customers. 2 Hispanic dudes. One white dude (me) and one black guy.

The black guy had three stacks of banded ones. And a very sad look in his eye because there was nothing even remotely good to throw it at.

PartCrazy
11-29-18, 12:12
Stopped by here last Saturday night.

Showed up right at 11:40 pm and as I am getting out of the car the buildings sign lights go out.

Went to the door and it's locked, the bouncer inside tells me they just announced last call.

Asked if I can still get in and he told me no.

Parking lot had a good number of cars so not sure what the issue is.

Pappa54
11-30-18, 00:48
SC private party rules. Some clubs close at mid night for swinger / private clientele gigs.

Peace.

Pappa54.

Stopped by here last Saturday night.

Showed up right at 11:40 pm and as I am getting out of the car the buildings sign lights go out.

Went to the door and it's locked, the bouncer inside tells me they just announced last call.

Asked if I can still get in and he told me no.

Parking lot had a good number of cars so not sure what the issue is.