PDA

View Full Version : In The Rain

Bill Buxton
02-18-08, 06:33
There is some action around the broadway streets even in the rain.I Was out in the area last night and the rain was not keeping the natives inside.There were at least 4 gals that were working on the broadway track.One was nasty and dirty looking,and another was trying to leep tall buildings in each and every step.Whatever her dealer gave her was full throttle and not a relaxer.

The other two were at the alex pizza end of the street standing at 7-11.They were milling around and would not date unless you did a team deal.The names given out by the tag team duo (said they were sisters)was JANET 27 years old "TALL 5'9 140 lbs short black hair not bad 7.5" The other was GRACE 22 years old" 5'4 longer blk,brown hair 120 lbs (puffy jacket) nice face younger and cleaner than her sister"

They wanted a place to crash and said if the room was paid for they would stay and make me happy.

The only trouble with the situation is this,I have found in the past 2 gals wanting a tag team is not good.In most cases one of the gals is often not wanting to join in the act.The other thing is I never use my ID to purchase a room and then let anyone use the room after the deal is over.This is a big way to get in a jam.

And one more thing,with two gals, this gives the other gal who may not be in the tune up mode time to find whatever she is looking for within your personal things.Could also get your keys when you are in the short strokes and jack the car.Also call the police and say you took the two there against there will and forced them to have sex.

I was nice and with a smile opted out and said I would be happy to return later for Grace but she said they were gonna get a room soon.If I was a betting man they would have scammed whoever they found foolish enough to go for that business transaction.

LE was not a problem but I only made 3-4 loops looking things over.

Never say never on an area that in the past sported the amount of gals that this city had.They can say they have cleaned up an area, but the truth is it never ever goes away once it has had a chance to fester into what it was before.This city was in the past a war zone,and will never ever be looked at like a shimmering becon of the most wonderful places to raise your kids.Old habbits never die 100% and like I said, why would I (anyone)even go through the area if they thought the gals were out of business.

Case closed.

B.B...

Boston Monger
02-19-08, 10:57
I actually took a loop through around 8pm last night as the rain started. I guess it was too early because no one was out but the drug pushers. I have noticed that the pendulem has swung and now drug pushers are everywhere instead of SW's. LE just does not care, maybe they are hoping for a few more fires to clean the city out

Bill Buxton
02-19-08, 11:13
BM,

I think you will find things are gonna change for the better.Check it out if the dope slingers are there the girls are also.The mopes will not risk a collar if there is no outlet for the chemicals.

B.B...

Boston Monger
02-19-08, 11:35
BM,

I think you will find things are gonna change for the better.Check it out if the dope slingers are there the girls are also.The mopes will not risk a collar if there is no outlet for the chemicals.

B.B...

The peddlers are always in pairs of twos. They are concentrating on the old "stroll areas", Essex St, the parking lot at DD, around Daigle's, etc. I haven't seem a SW with them yet.

Bill Buxton
02-20-08, 09:02
First off how many gals walk with the dealers???? Most will not bring heat to the other,and what will a dealer want a jacked up sw in tow with them for?

Spend some time there they are around,the dealers and the gals are surely not out on the street flagging freighttrains looking for a problem with the boys in blue.

Like you said it was in the rain even a dog would not be stupid enough to be out in that weather after he took a shit.

B.B...

Boston Monger
02-20-08, 13:30
Like you said it was in the rain even a dog would not be stupid enough to be out in that weather after he took a shit.

B.B...

except the dealers, they were everywhere

Bill Buxton
02-20-08, 16:14
The dealers are everywhere now in the daylight.Any mope with a hoodie walking and standing on broadway I am sure has a plan to buy or sell.If it walks like a mope, sounds like a mope, acts like a mope, I am 100% sure it's a dope mope.

Please,there are some dealers that have rides,they stop,peddle to the street dealers or unload in the crack den then take off.

The gals are around and mabey not as blatent as before but are still keeping the dealers in coin.

Get off the beaten path and see what you find.I will bet you will leave the area with a smile for sure.

B.B...

Pats Fan1
02-23-08, 14:04
The dealers are everywhere now in the daylight.Any mope with a hoodie walking and standing on broadway I am sure has a plan to buy or sell.If it walks like a mope, sounds like a mope, acts like a mope, I am 100% sure it's a dope mope.

Please,there are some dealers that have rides,they stop,peddle to the street dealers or unload in the crack den then take off.

The gals are around and mabey not as blatent as before but are still keeping the dealers in coin.

Get off the beaten path and see what you find.I will bet you will leave the area with a smile for sure.

B.B...I have only struck out in Lawrence once. I have been there at least a dozen times in the last 3 months. The time I struck out was because I was short on time and didn't want to settle for the few I saw out.

Dorian17
02-26-08, 20:04
I have only struck out in Lawrence once. I have been there at least a dozen times in the last 3 months. The time I struck out was because I was short on time and didn't want to settle for the few I saw out.

Chaz where are you finding them. I am sick of the crap in Lowell. I have been striking out more often than not so I am looking for a new loop. Have been trough Lawrence 2-3 times only and have seen squat

Pats Fan1
02-27-08, 10:50
Chaz where are you finding them. I am sick of the crap in Lowell. I have been striking out more often than not so I am looking for a new loop. Have been trough Lawrence 2-3 times only and have seen squatThey are in different areas around downtown Lawrence (all off or around Broadway and/or Lowell St.) they seem to move to different spots every few days. I tend to hunt exclusively during the day or close to dusk. For me it helps me see better what is around including LE. Also, it helps me see what I'm dealing with in terms of a potential SW. Just my thing.

I haven't been out in Lawrence in a few weeks. Actually, I haven't been out anywhere in a few weeks. I happened to luck into a girlfriend/sugarbabe relationship with a hot Brazilian girl.