PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

NY Brick
02-17-08, 14:41
Anyone checking out the newer massage places popping up in Hollywood area ?

Western Chiropractic in the 930 block of Western [next to Latin Panaderia]. Sa Monica/Western [ Southeast Corner/enter from behind bldg].

Nice latinas! Asians available too!, Though the Latinas I've seen are smoking hot!

Dawg Todaworld
02-17-08, 20:33
Anyone checking out the newer massage places popping up in Hollywood area ?

Western Chiropractic in the 930 block of Western [next to Latin Panaderia]. Sa Monica/Western [ Southeast Corner/enter from behind bldg].

Nice latinas! Asians available too!, Though the Latinas I've seen are smoking hot!Sounds like an undercover operation to me.

Degenerate
02-18-08, 16:48
even if it is a police sting... you can always claim absolute ignorance and say I just wanted a massage! my back is hurting...

OriginalEdStone
02-20-08, 18:03
I dunno, you mean the original post?

This guy goes back a year and a half.

His posts look pretty genuine to me.

BTboston
03-15-08, 09:50
Not too sure if this is in HW, but checked out a place on sunset and cherokee. This place stinks literally. But, the mmsan was friendly so I stayed. Saw a latino whom mmsan recommended. (. 5 at the door; 1. 2 full) I don't think the overall experience was worth it due to smell, etc. The room actually had tools a legit acupuncture place would have. The girl's face was a 8 (very cute smile), body was a 6, overall service 7. Sorry, didn't get her name. I wouldn't visit here again.

Kudlow
03-15-08, 15:10
even if it is a police sting... you can always claim absolute ignorance and say I just wanted a massage! my back is hurting...

I did this before and the officer said I was lying. I just shrugged my shoulders and stuck to my story. It actually wasn't a sting, but the police were parked around back out of site until you drive up. I kept on driving and they pulled me over and questioned me. But I hadn't done anything wrong and would not admit to anything. They kept telling me I'm not in any trouble, I haven't broken any laws. But I'm sure if I admitted to anything, they would have arrested me.

BTboston
03-18-08, 14:37
This amp advertises on CL with a line that includes, "Our beautiful young ladies are trained to make you feel like a King!" They are on Western.

Visited them on Monday. They are the worst amp I've ever visited. Asked for a k-girl, got a latina. She walked in looking upset or something. When I got on the table, she basically rubbed lotion on my back worse than if I asked some stranger at a beach to put sunblock on me. Her looks were 3/4, service 0. Will not return. We gotta put places like these out of business.

Velcro
03-19-08, 05:52
They are the worst amp I've ever visited. Does its name involve a light red color and something you ring? If so, I had nearly this experience. I put it off to being there early afternoon on a weekday. I'm starting to think much of this area is hit or miss, and that the only sure things for smoking hot k-girls are the places on SM or Melrose.

Craig53
03-19-08, 10:27
When I got on the table, she basically rubbed lotion on my back worse than if I asked some stranger at a beach to put sunblock on me.That is hilarious. That happened to me yesterday at an AMP in Oxnard. I was thinking the same thing, "Why even massage me?"

NY Brick
03-22-08, 08:47
Btboston
think that place is somehow affiliated with the Sunset/Cherokee placed you posted about ?

Shilowbar
06-21-08, 12:36
Btboston,

Think that place is somehow affiliated with the Sunset/Cherokee placed you posted about ?I stopped by here a few days ago. First the room was was freezing cold. I thought they were trying to make ice cream in there. Asked for a asian, got a latina. She processes to rub oil on my back and legs. Forty-five seconds later, she ask if I want "extras." I was like extras?! You haven't delivered on the basic services yet. Needless to say, I'll never be back.

Kinger 9988
03-01-09, 08:27
Have been to West Therapy a couple of times at 7607 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood. First time saw Cici, older asian, cbj, mish, doggie, and then a whiny BBBJ with hand finish. Next time saw a newer girl after massage asked what I wanted & motioned with my mouth. She leave & returns with what I later found out was a plastic shower cap. She blew me with a shower cap, felt pretty good since it was so thin & dumped a load in the cap. Returned with a warm cloth for clean up. Sorry, forgot her name, but 30ish & was new at the end of 08.

Only see Cici if you like an older, plump asian. Based on recent reports there are some better girls there now.

Lift Her Up
08-31-09, 00:49
Catching up on posting explorations over the last three months..

In mid-May I went to the MP up on Western, west side of the street, that doesn't have any signage on the outside indicating an MP. Nothing beside opaque windows and a door—I saw them listed in the LA Weekly.

In the door I go around 3 pm On a Monday. MMS behind the window looks Thai, I ask and she says she is. "40 for hh? " "Fifty." I produce my five Hamiltons and get whisked into the first room on the left. I notice the bed is against the wall, and another member pointed out this can be a very good sign.

I lay another ten Hamiltons on the nightstand, undress and lie down. In comes "Kay." She says she's Thai, but with her mid-range height, sturdy shoulders, and proud breasts, I thought Chinese, maybe Korean.

Kay starts a tough massage on my shoulders. "Ow! " "Oh, too hard? OK, this way." Quick change to beautiful soft sensuous stroking. After a few minutes, whisper "What you want? " "Make love. Please." She steps over to the nightstand, "What's this? " (with feigned curiosity). "A present." She acts impressed. This whole exchange touches my heart.

Kay leaves the room and comes back a few minutes later. (This leave-the-room routine never happened in late 1980's, my last period of MP explorations.) Quickly the top comes down, and she's all skin. She takes in a breath and pulls her shoulders back a little, so the breasts can show themselves off. I thought they might be real, but, who knows.

Still lying on my face, she hops on and lets her nipples play across my back. Gentle teasing in the central area, flip, more teasing, cover on, and I slip in. Well only sort of, with my age it doesn't always respond to match the thoughts in my head, and I'm kicking myself I didn't dig out Viagara before I drove out there.

She lies down, pulls me on top. Some cigarette smoke smell, and that's a bit of a downer for me. She works hard and gets me inside, and away we go. For this first time in my life, I'm with a girl who softly squeals out pleasure sounds.

Orgasm, relief. She cleans me up, leaves, I start dressing, she comes back in and helps me finish dressing.

Out on the street, I look at my watch. I see I'd been in there just 22 minutes. I supposed I should have felt shortchanged, but I still heard the squealing in my ears, and felt the pressure of the breasts and nipples against my chest as the come flowed out my shaft.

Kay said she worked just Saturday, Sunday, and Monday; she hopes I come back.

Lift Her Up

Donalds
05-13-10, 07:46
Anything new AMP-wise in downtown Hollywood?

Kicker
05-14-10, 11:48
Hollywood been quite lately.

You might have to go to sgv, OC, or even ie nowadays.

Good luck and stay safe.

Donalds
05-19-10, 08:48
I found a little place Thai upstairs in the "Jane's House" complex on the Blvd. Looked hidden, but legit, but curious to know more.

Cecil Suzuki
08-12-10, 20:44
Hollywood been quite lately.

You might have to go to sgv, OC, or even ie nowadays.

Good luck and stay safe.Found this place right on the boulevard near where our Thai and Armenian bros. hang out. Nondescript storefront w/"Medical Clinic" signage. Four latinas, one Latino manager type. I just checked in out. But I'm thinkin' definite maybe FS

The Camel
08-14-10, 01:13
Found this place right on the boulevard near where our Thai and Armenian bros. hang out. Nondescript storefront w/"Medical Clinic" signage. Four latinas, one Latino manager type. I just checked in out. But I'm thinkin' definite maybe FS

Hard to say with all the non-descript buildings in East Hollywood, but this certainly looks like the latina joint that I posted about in the L.A. MP thread which was followed with many other reports - good and horrible. That place is on the north side of the Blvd. a block or two east of Edgemont.

For sure its a FS place. Based on reports quality of chicas and service varies hugely. When I went a few months ago they told me they had different girls each day of the week, so you just don't know what to expect. I had a very decent experience with a cute and cheerful provider while another very well respected poster had such a bad time he felt ripped off and called the police!

Bottom line is if you walk in and see a chica who you find attractive and she seems cheerful and friendly if you direct a little conversation her way, you will have a good experience. If you don't like the look or the vibe, turn around and get some great Pad Thai down the Blvd. It's full price all the way at this place - .5HH/.9Hr when I was there, and $ tip expected for FS.

FS is a rare commodity in central Hollywood, at least in "above-ground" storefront operations. There's some FS asian places along Western as you go south into the ass end of Hollywood. May as well head west on SMB to West Hollywood where there are blocks of high quality AMPs.

Hollywood is loaded with Thai Massage joints - turns out more of them offer HE than one would expect since they look legit and I'm sure intended to operate legit. But competition (there's at least one of these joints on every block on average) seems to be bringing HJ in the closing strokes (NOT FS) to more of these places than one would expect, but most are probably still strictly legit.

Pleaser09
10-28-10, 08:37
Was in the Hollywood area Tuesday night and remember seeing an add on the LA Xprs about this latina aroma theraphy on Hollywood Bl. Had a coupon, called was given address and decided to stop in. Place in on second floor, private looking. So I'm thinking "good sign". Rang bell was let in, but latina MMS was looking at me suspiciusly and was told that they only had one girl available.3 latina girls working that night. Waited for my girl and she comes in 5 mins later. Mexican light skin, a little more than 5ft. Tall, around 140 pounds, slim body good hips and see cups. Wearing jeans and did not like that. To me it's a bad sign. I got naked and she started the session with a light finger massage. Small talk and I start to move my hands around her leg. She sits down and I start to move around her breasts. She's not responding, but her voice is nervous like. I'm thinking she's worried I'm LE undercover. But I'm making all the moves and not her. So I ask if there are extra services available, and replied NO. I ask why, and said not with her and she had problem because it was her time of the time. She said there are other girls and I can try next time. I get up, dressed and leave. I don't think I'll be coming back again. Price to enter was cheap. $40 / hh. So no big loss, but it took a long time to save my venture money. Drove to the next place I know that I reported on earlier this year, near Alexandria. Gate was closed and lights were off. This was 8 at night. Called the number and no answer.

Does anyone know if this place shut down?

Pleaser09
10-28-10, 08:38
Was in the Hollywood area Tuesday night and remember seeing an add on the LA Xprs about this latina aroma theraphy on Hollywood Bl. Had a coupon, called was given address and decided to stop in. Place in on second floor, private looking. So I'm thinking "good sign". Rang bell was let in, but latina MMS was looking at me suspiciusly and was told that they only had one girl available.3 latina girls working that night. Waited for my girl and she comes in 5 mins later. Mexican light skin, a little more than 5ft. Tall, around 140 pounds, slim body good hips and see cups. Wearing jeans and did not like that. To me it's a bad sign. I got naked and she started the session with a light finger massage. Small talk and I start to move my hands around her leg. She sits down and I start to move around her breasts. She's not responding, but her voice is nervous like. I'm thinking she's worried I'm LE undercover. But I'm making all the moves and not her. So I ask if there are extra services available, and replied NO. I ask why, and said not with her and she had problem because it was her time of the time. She said there are other girls and I can try next time. I get up, dressed and leave. I don't think I'll be coming back again. Price to enter was cheap. $40 / hh. So no big loss, but it took a long time to save my venture money. Drove to the next place I know that I reported on earlier this year, near Alexandria. Gate was closed and lights were off. This was 8 at night. Called the number and no answer. Does anyone know if this place shut down? They had latinas and advertised on BP a while back.

Cl Fc
12-20-10, 01:42
The first and only time I went there I got served by a busty latina. Has there selection improved?

Donalds
05-01-11, 18:10
Even though I'm well aware that Thai places are usually no-gos, I've read many good reports on this place and decided to give it the once-over.

Long story short, I got a good legit massage from a mature Asian wearing far too many clothes to be of much fun. NO hint of anything extra, no 20 questions, not even the proverbial "You been here berfore?". I get more fun at a better price right here in town.

For what it's worth, the place is clean and good size. It's on the corner of Sunset and Highland downstairs in a mini-mall with even mini-er parking. $35 for the hour with a coupon or earlier in the day-$45 otherwise.

Here's the website:

http://www.ThaiMassageHouse.com

Leche
05-02-11, 23:54
Even though I'm well aware that Thai places are usually no-gos, I've read many good reports on this place and decided to give it the once-over.

Long story short, I got a good legit massage from a mature Asian wearing far too many clothes to be of much fun. NO hint of anything extra, no 20 questions, not even the proverbial "You been here berfore?". I get more fun at a better price right here in town.

For what it's worth, the place is clean and good size. It's on the corner of Sunset and Highland downstairs in a mini-mall with even mini-er parking. $35 for the hour with a coupon or earlier in the day-$45 otherwise.

Here's the website:

http://www.ThaiMassageHouse.comShould have asked for Vicky.

Craise
05-19-11, 16:59
New to the site but I went to Momo's a few months ago. I've been to 20+ massage parlors and these women were the best looking. Korean, latin, Chinese. Expensive door fee and nonexistent massage but FS was $ and worth it. Will repeat.

RandyMucho
07-14-11, 18:02
Does anyone recall an MP located in a lovely old Spanish style house up in the Hollywood hills that overlooked Sunset Boulevard? This was about thirty years ago but I'm thinking it could still be in business under a different name. Great, great memories.

New to the site but I went to Momo's a few months ago. I've been to 20+ massage parlors and these women were the best looking. Korean, latin, Chinese. Expensive door fee and nonexistent massage but FS was $ and worth it. Will repeat.

Cecil Suzuki
08-20-11, 04:16
Does anyone recall an MP located in a lovely old Spanish style house up in the Hollywood hills that overlooked Sunset Boulevard? This was about thirty years ago but I'm thinking it could still be in business under a different name. Great, great memories.There was a private establishment that hosted "get-togethers" up above Sunset for many years. It's been gone since the 80s. There was a place on La Cienega just below Sunset Circus Maximus w / harem girls and overpriced massages too.

tarascan
08-29-11, 01:37
Mourning the loss of wellness in NOHO I traveled to west Hollywood. I often go to MOMO but decided to try the place above 7-11. I got "C#NDY" a chubby Chinese girl. Not a stunner but she was real friendly despite her broken english and gave great service. I would repeat.

Helfarch
11-07-11, 15:17
Not sure what the difference is, but in Philly every place I went to had great table showers, pretty good massages, steam rooms and FS. Is there ANY place like this in Los Angeles / Hollywood? I feel like being pampered and just can't did anything. It sounds like maybe BeBe might have something like this, but I'm just not in the mood to go dropping a bunch on finding out its the same as all the others.

I'm basically looking for a spa with extras. They must exist in KoreaTown, but how does a non-Korean speaker find them?

Someone help! PLEASE!

Thanks.

Nutzoid
11-07-11, 18:49
Does anyone have an hourly motel they can recommend in the Hollywood area? Please PM. Thanks, Nutz

The Camel
11-07-11, 19:15
Not sure what the difference is, but in Philly every place I went to had great table showers, pretty good massages, steam rooms and FS. Is there ANY place like this in Los Angeles / Hollywood? I feel like being pampered and just can't did anything. It sounds like maybe BeBe might have something like this, but I'm just not in the mood to go dropping a bunch on finding out its the same as all the others.

I'm basically looking for a spa with extras. They must exist in KoreaTown, but how does a non-Korean speaker find them?

Someone help! PLEASE!

Thanks.Helfarch, I feel your pain. I would speculate that SoCal has more MPs per capita than any other area of the country, but they aren't built for comfort, they're built for speed. They're also built for not too much capital down the drain for infrastructure if LE gets in a bad mood and there's lots of moving around. Back in the good old days when Inglewood and Santa Monica were the MP capitals of the L. A. Area there were a few incredible places that were pretty close to what you're describing but they are 100% gone from those areas.

First off, let's forget about steam and saunas and we can work a little bit with table showers and extras. In the central L. A. Area I think Momo and "Let's Relax" on SMB in WeHo would be decent starting places. Both have table showers, hot asians and a latina or two, and FS. I'm not certain, but I think other places along the SMB corrider going west towards Beverly Hills have similar facilities (e. g."King Health Center" at SMB near La Cienega). Bebe is a top quality AMP right next to Momo, but I don't think they have a table shower. You can call them and ask.

Once you leave SMB, you will find a few places in L. A. with table showers, but rub and tug only. No FS. Oddly, there are hardly any K-Girl places in K-Town. Mainly Thai places which are rub and tug at best and do not have table showers. There are some FS places in Hollywood and K-Town, but no spa facilities or table showers in these FS spots.

I could recommend two places that have good table shower facilities and are HJ only near downtown. Both however feature older providers. The Korean place is Moon Health on Temple in the Rampart District. This place has about the best facilities around. Problem is that a good number of the ladies are extremely careful with first timers. If you can't convince them you've been there before or have a solid reference, you may be disappointed beyond the massage. Yumi is the girl I recommend. Best looker, best masseuse and great tease and HJ, but it is hard to break through with her. Tina is probably easier to break through with and offers the advantage of being more focused on your HE than on the therapeutic part of the experience. The good news is once you've gone here, they open a paper file for you which is labeled only by your date of birth. They do this because 10 visits brings a free session, so they mark you're file each time you come in. It also serves the purpose of letting them know you've been there before.

Another pretty decent rub and tug with table shower though not as good as Moon, is a Chinese place on Broadway east of downtown and immediately east of the I-5 Broadway exit. There's a few posts about this place if you drill down through the Los Angeles MP thread. Posts are fairly recent. You don't have to go far. Older Chinese women here but excellent attention to customer service.

Speaking of older Chinese, you can't miss with "Candy" at a NoHo place at Victory and Vineland next to a McD's. Really nice place with table shower. Other girls are hit and miss for more than HJ but anyone who knows Candy probably has her on his top 5 list of big hits. Not young, but extremely well preserved, petite and still cute. And a born pleasure giver. That rarest of providers. I have not posted about her previously but she could use the business. Pleasuring 6 days per week but off Thursdays.

There's a beautiful Spa I know of in Torrance. The intersection of Hawthorne and Torrance if I remember correctly. Sauna, steam, the best table shower, excellent mostly Korean masseuses. However, everybody insists it is strictly legit though I know that isn't strictly true from my own experience. I had one provider there named Tina who I had met in a Hollywood place that closed down. She moved to this Torrance place and I was at least grandfathered into the HJ program from Hollywood. But once she wasn't there and somehow I managed to win HE from the girl I was with that time too, though she was reluctant at first. Tina is gone now and I haven't gone back because I don't get to that part of town. But the place is so nice that it is priced like a FS place as far as the door fee goes. Definitely it leans to legit but worth a try for the good massage and facilities alone if you strike out as you won't feel compelled to tip more than. 1 to. 2 if there is no HE. You can tell them you used to see Tina there a couple of years ago and that might win you a relaxation HE point with a couple of the masseuses.

Helfarch
11-08-11, 10:45
Wow Camel!

That's a lot of intel! Thanks!

It saddens me that it seems so difficult to get a full spa experience here. I found LeFox pretty far west on SMB yesterday, and while I did get a TS, the Latina (Candy) doing it had no idea what she was doing, the shower room was COLD and the massage was weaker than usual. She asked for the tip up front, then on the flip covered me way too early and then complained (not complimented) me on how big I am (I'm average). I don't think I'll repeat.

I'm certainly not moving to Philly but man was that a nicer experience!

Toodw
12-12-11, 17:49
Camel is spot on with all his info (as always).

I really enjoy table showers and moon health is the closest I have come to getting one and a nice time. It took me 2 times before I got one (on the 3rd) , I was pretty bummed for sure. I did enjoy it and I went backa few times but it was a little bit spendy for me so I looked elsewhere.

I am remembering the days 4-5 years ago in Rhode Island where they had 3-4 locations with smoking hot young girls, table showers and whatever you wanted HJ-BJ-FS. It was they best I will ever have unless I leave the US I gather. I think that things have since changed but I am no longer going back to RI so I have lost track. I think that they changed some laws on prostitution etc.

I will have to try out some of the west side TS places and put in a report (thanks Camel)

Best,

Toodw

Weissman 25
12-14-11, 19:22
Any word from this place? It's been a while since I went there. Is it legit or they provide more. Any provider recommendations?

Kindly PM me, thanks!

Foo102
01-03-12, 09:14
There was a private establishment that hosted "get-togethers" up above Sunset for many years. It's been gone since the 80s. There was a place on La Cienega just below Sunset Circus Maximus w / harem girls and overpriced massages too.I think you mean "The A Frame" over looking sunset strip up on the hill off sunset plaza dr. Was a swing house as well?

Mphelper909
04-01-12, 11:50
Socalinsiders is dedicated to the Southern California area.

It is 100% free also.

Tell a friend and a provider.

http://www.socalinsiders.com

Vengo
06-11-12, 22:51
Based on the dialog here, I decided to try the asian MILF joint. Called and asked for C who has been rec'd here. She's pretty if older, nice legs, but got a belly on her. Not my usual type, but very affable, friendly, we hit it off well. Massage was good, not great, and then I grabbed her legs when she was in front of me. Did her standing, then doggy. She complained about being pooped out, so I finished BB in her mouth. Very nice overall. Might repeat someday if in the mood for MILF.

Javajavadk
08-17-12, 19:44
Sorry for the late review, my visit took place on August 5th. I had attempted to visit Aroma Therapy however it was a freaking ZOO for parking and I can only imagine the wait. LOL. So I looked up a West Hollywood AMP mentioned in this thread. This was a very pleasant alternative and everything I was looking for. The short mamasan buzzed me in, asked if I had been there before (I said no, what the hell) and led me down the hall to the left. In my room she took my money and asked if I wanted Asian or Latina, I told her the prettiest one who wants to have a good time. She smiled and left the room. I got undressed and put on the white terry robe hanging on the wall. I was waiting in the chair by the door when OMG gorgeous Angie walked in wearing a short, tight black dress and a big smile. I asked if she wanted me on the table (duh) and so hung the robe back on the wall and got onto the table face down. Angie sat next to me lightly touching my arm, ribs, thigh and the like. After a second I managed to get my hand under that sexy dress and felt the wet mesh on the front of her tiny lace underwear. I tried to maneuver in that position but it was impossible so got on my side facing her and she let me touch her more freely. She indicated politely as if to ask if there was more money hiding in the room somewhere. I pointed out my phone and the wad rolled up beneath it. She check, said "ok" without really counting it and left. When she came back she brought oil and a towel (for the massage? Heehee). She undressed and couldn't help but sit up and take her between my legs for a feel of that yummy skin and a taste of those sugary lips with my hands on those hips. She kissed me and bid me lie back down while she began to work her magic on my jonesy. She got a cap and started sucking away while working the shaft with her hands. She got on the table and continued doing the same thing. There were mirrors in the room and it was fun to watch her from the side. I asked her to flip for a 69 and when she did I couldn't help but lick those other lips while stimulating her clitoris with my fingers. She smelled and tasted very good. After a bit she climbed on for a bull riding session (CG) and after which I stood behind her as she leaned over the table until I finished. Angie was making all of the appropriate noises however her first nasty comment was 'f* you' before she realized her mistake and started moaining 'f* me, f* me'. I loved every second of it. Angie got up, gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek, got dressed and exited. She returned with a bottle of water and VIP card (buy enough and get one free). Unfortunately the card was risky to keep so I ditched it. But all in all Angie is a great girl if you are lucky enough to get her.

Projektzer
10-18-12, 00:04
Hit that place up and it was awesome. MMS was really chill, fondling me each time and I get the best AM I've ever had. This place has discrete parking and the people are cool. Actually, I gave my 40 and I asked if I could get it back if I didn't like the girls and she said okay no problem. Went in and got this hot beautifuulllll girl, not young but not old, about 28-30. Tight butt, C cups and super sweet and submissive. She grabbed me and asked for. $ to which I only had. 6 so I went to the Bofa and told the MMS and she said don't worry take your time. All in all I paid 1. 4 but it was worth it. Ate out her clean ass, doggy, mish, BBBJ (she says she NEVER does that but I smelled good, looked good and looked clean) and was just. Awesome. I am used to LMP so I usually get FS for 60 (I look whitish but I can speak fluent Spanish so I guess that helps me get good prices despite my dirty blondish hair) but I'll pay an extra 40 for an experience like that. Then you can go have dinner next door with this big ass colombian who serves awesome food. Good day.

Kobedog33
10-18-12, 19:16
Hit that place up and it was awesome. MMS was really chill, fondling me each time and I get the best AM I've ever had. This place has discrete parking and the people are cool. Actually, I gave my 40 and I asked if I could get it back if I didn't like the girls and she said okay no problem. Went in and got this hot beautifuulllll girl, not young but not old, about 28-30. Tight butt, C cups and super sweet and submissive. She grabbed me and asked for. $ to which I only had. 6 so I went to the Bofa and told the MMS and she said don't worry take your time. All in all I paid 1. 4 but it was worth it. Ate out her clean ass, doggy, mish, BBBJ (she says she NEVER does that but I smelled good, looked good and looked clean) and was just. Awesome. I am used to LMP so I usually get FS for 60 (I look whitish but I can speak fluent Spanish so I guess that helps me get good prices despite my dirty blondish hair) but I'll pay an extra 40 for an experience like that. Then you can go have dinner next door with this big ass colombian who serves awesome food. Good day.Basically one of the best brothels in town with a dependable slew of girls. I would still say it's second to some of the WeHo joints on SM Blvd, but a great great option when you can't make it down that direction. The only day I've experienced a weak roster is on Sunday. Mondays are the strongest IMHO with a certain "B" chick who is highly reviewed on the boards.

I find it highly amusing that within a quarter mile you can have among the best AMP experiences in LA (from 10am-10pm) and best streetwalker experiences (from 3am-7am).

Mondo72
10-29-12, 02:10
After getting some heads up from a fellow monger here and also from a friend who had visited this place, headed this afternoon to check the place out.

Just had the addy on Sunset (near Western) and that it was on the 2nd floor. So, walked in the alley and saw a stairway which I took. I started looking for what I thought was the place (#203) This place had lots of offices / suites and seemed kind of run down.

Anyways, while walking trying to find # 203 heard a noise behind in the hallway and when I turned around saw this Asian woman smiling so I smiled back and she said "cum" (probably where pretty hungry for $$$ or was a slow day)

I walked back to her and she asks, you looking for massage, to which I replied, sure. She seemed pleasant enough, small maybe 5' and 105

Turn out she's in #201 (I think) the place I was going to in the first place!

So, she's kind of gilf and her name is Ang* (maybe forties)

She walks me to a room while I grabbed her ass and she smiles and asks me how long, I reply 1/2 hr.

I hand her $40 and she leaves. I take everything off and lay face down on the table.

When she comes back, she starts a somewhat decent massage on my back for about 10' and finally gets to the butt area. There she starts to kiss around the A hole which felt very good and in no time was doing the same to jr. Which felt even better!

At this time she asks me to turn over while holding jr hostage and asks me, what do I want?

So, I tell her "lets do it all" which she replies with; how much you got? I tell her $80 and she says, no $100, to which I reply, I only have $80 (had $90 on me)

Finally she says, ok.

From here she takes her bottom off and lifts her blouse and bra so as to have her breasts show. I wasn't impress with either one but proceeded since I had already committed.

Asked her to get on top of me for some DATY while she's BBBJ me and she complies. Before she's positioned herself on top of me (I had been fiv her) and while she's getting on top of me for DATY, I took a sniff of my two finger I had in her. Let me tell you it wasn't pleasant, lets put it that way. The smell turn me off, so I asked her to just keep giving me head (BBBJ) which she did to completion.

Finally, exploded in cim and she sucked the last drops and smiled. Came back with a hot towel and cleaned me up.

After all this, I reminded her that I gave her the $80 even though for BBBJ I would tip $60 at most. She did not reply but understood what I meant to tell her (don't want these providers to think they can get us as suckers for more money than their performance is worth) If she was a hot 20 something yeah, but not a gilf with poor hygiene.

Would not recommend because of the hygiene factor.

BigBadNut
03-05-13, 21:01
Ok so ima first timer but I thought the Guide users should know that Massage T was a good experience albeit $$$. The girl was cute and actually gave a strong massage. The entrance was .60. After entering and enjoying a good 20 min massage she started on the back side caress. I went flip and she asked if I wanted a HE which I responded what else? She offered a Bbj but wanted a $$$. After a bit of neg. Which accomplished nothing. She was cute and convincing so I went for it. The exp was good she paid attn to the boys and did a nice job tongue bathing the pole. She ended more on the side of HE. Afterward she continued with towel and water serv. As well as a bit more rub. While the pricing was much higher than the $$ reported here, I justified it by A) Cuteness B) quality massage 3) good disposition and talented provider.

Sasay1960
03-09-13, 00:23
Ok so ima first timer but I thought the Guide users should know that Massage T was a good experience albeit $$$. The girl was cute and actually gave a strong massage. The entrance was .60. After entering and enjoying a good 20 min massage she started on the back side caress. I went flip and she asked if I wanted a HE which I responded what else? She offered a Bbj but wanted a $$$. After a bit of neg. Which accomplished nothing. She was cute and convincing so I went for it. The exp was good she paid attn to the boys and did a nice job tongue bathing the pole. She ended more on the side of HE. Afterward she continued with towel and water serv. As well as a bit more rub. While the pricing was much higher than the $$ reported here, I justified it by A) Cuteness B) quality massage 3) good disposition and talented provider.You got totally ripped. NEVER go north of $160 including the door. Not anywhere in the USA. From what I've read here, there's plenty to be had for less than 1/2 what you paid.

Member #5725
03-17-13, 01:31
Ok so ima first timer but I thought the Guide users should know that Massage T was a good experience albeit $$$. The girl was cute and actually gave a strong massage. The entrance was .60. After entering and enjoying a good 20 min massage she started on the back side caress. I went flip and she asked if I wanted a HE which I responded what else? She offered a Bbj but wanted a $$$. After a bit of neg. Which accomplished nothing. She was cute and convincing so I went for it. The exp was good she paid attn to the boys and did a nice job tongue bathing the pole. She ended more on the side of HE. Afterward she continued with towel and water serv. As well as a bit more rub. While the pricing was much higher than the $$ reported here, I justified it by A) Cuteness B) quality massage 3) good disposition and talented provider.Does anyone have a clue what AMP this guy is talking abou? Or can anyone make any sense of what he spent?

I'm always interested in Hollywood spots.

tarascan
04-04-13, 13:10
Was in Hollywood so I stopped to visit GILF Jenny.

She looks good for her age, told me she lost some weight.

But still kept her boobs. All holes are available, and bareback if you want.

She's a good dependable provider, not as pretty as MOMO girls.

But excellent service.

Tjinla2001
04-04-13, 13:51

But excellent service.It is a shame there isn't a Hall of Fame for Southern California massage parlor prostitutes. If there was, Jenny would surely be a first ballot inductee. However, if Jenny practiced safe sex she'd probably be just another worker. She took another path and thousands of mongers are grateful. Five years ago she told me she was going to retire and concentrate on being a hair stylist. I guess the money is simply too good.

Seafor
04-05-13, 14:19
It is a shame there isn't a Hall of Fame for Southern California massage parlor prostitutes. If there was, Jenny would surely be a first ballot inductee. However, if Jenny practiced safe sex she'd probably be just another worker. She took another path and thousands of mongers are grateful. Five years ago she told me she was going to retire and concentrate on being a hair stylist. I guess the money is simply too good.wouldn't mind paying her a visit. Is she on BP?

Mondo72
04-07-13, 00:27
wouldn't mind paying her a visit. Is she on BP?Don't know if they are on BP but you can check their ad on the LAW. Search for the one that mentions "upstairs from the 7/11" They have a weekly ad there.

Mondo

Ghost323
04-08-13, 16:30

But excellent service.How much extra is the BB trip?

Mondo72
04-08-13, 22:22
How much extra is the BB trip?You pay the entrance fee and the usual $ applies, no extra other than if you want to leave a tip for good service.

Mondo

Member #5725
04-08-13, 23:18
You pay the entrance fee and the usual $ applies, no extra other than if you want to leave a tip for good service.

MondoFor me- its always been. 5 at the door and. 8 for Jenny.

But I've never had more than BBBJCIM. So YMMV.

She is fun- good at what she does, and hot for an old bird.

May go back soon.

Tjinla2001
04-09-13, 12:51
You pay the entrance fee and the usual $ applies, no extra other than if you want to leave a tip for good service.

MondoI think if you use a condom with Jenny it may actually cost more. She is quite famous for her 10 minute sessions. Afterall, if a prostitute allows you to use any hole you want as a cum dump, how can you complain about the service even if it only lasts a few minutes? If you see her don't neglect to eat her box. Quite delicious even with all those deposits.

Dirty Old Guy
04-09-13, 19:55
Mmmmm, Yum Yum. :D

[QUOTE=Tjinla2001; 1730096]If you see her don't neglect to eat her box. Quite delicious even with all those deposits.

The Camel
04-09-13, 21:41
I think if you use a condom with Jenny it may actually cost more. She is quite famous for her 10 minute sessions. Afterall, if a prostitute allows you to use any hole you want as a cum dump, how can you complain about the service even if it only lasts a few minutes? If you see her don't neglect to eat her box. Quite delicious even with all those deposits.LOL! But my experience with her has been the opposite. She won't let me leave as long as nobody is waiting for her. I have seen her 3-4 times over a year. Always book 45 mins for $60. I consider her a real treasure. She really does have skills, she is extremely nice with a lit from within personality, and of course she's an extreme provider. But I don't have great rhythm with her. I feel almost sexually assaulted by her. She comes at my mouth and my junk with a ferocity that I'm not completely comfortable with. I'm OK with aggressive women, but she's slightly at least, over the top. I don't enjoy aggressive DFK with providers (particularly middle age providers) , but always takes her a little too long to figure it out and settle into my groove. She also basically INSISTS on MSOG. Of course I can't complain but most of the time I can't deliver either. I stopped being young a few decades ago. So round 2 has her sucking so vigorously to get that second liquid donation with overtime not being a factor, but I've only delivered once. I can deliver the wood which deceives her perhaps into thinking she'll get a second cocktail.

She does offer a condom for FS. I refused it after all that BB sucking on one occasion. Didn't seem right to introduce the disgusting latex after all that PSE action. But I'm not a BB monger as a rule, but neither am I obsessively paranoid about it if it happens. Or maybe I am deep down, cause I went limp BBing her which could be explained by thinking its a bad idea while its happening. So I'm out and back in the mouth.

If Jenny would chill down just a few degrees I would see her much more frequently. But she makes me uncomfortable with her aggressive sexual assault and also by always pressuring me to call her. I can't imagine any reason that I have to call her. When I want her intense action she's right there over the 7Eleven.

Dylan
05-01-13, 00:05
Well, you guys were correct. I went to see Jenny above 7-11 today, and she was everything that had been described here.

Well worth the trip to WeHo.

Dylan

Cecil Suzuki
05-11-13, 19:15
But it used to all the time. And I am still chasing it 30 years later. I'd say I had a battling average of about. 700 in my prime, and it seems medical marijuana has resurrected my sex obsession and I am resuming the quest. Noticing that several rubhouse entrepreneurs have caught on and opened shops near dispensaries. Very cool. Going to jack off about 20 times before I hit the road. Er, make that eight times. Wish me luck, boys.

Projektzer
06-01-13, 21:22
Second time with her. She wasn't as make-up'd as usual but the experience was still a 10/10. Super sweet, looks 20ish with make up 30ish without. Always has a nice bubbly attitude. FS, DATY, dato, kissing (supposedly me and a few others) , doggy, mish. 69.

Super great time. Total damage was 1. 3

Tjinla2001
06-03-13, 14:18
I caught up with Jenny about two weeks ago. She remains an anomaly in the world of prostitutes, that is for sure. The only thing I said to her was "Nice to see you again" Then she stuck her tongue down my throat and I was inside her less than one minute after I arrived. Really a good session this time. It has been awhile and I left a huge load in her hole for the next customer. I always wonder if her kids and grandkids know just how good she is at her job.

Seafor
06-09-13, 20:41
Went there to try and score a multiples / and or greek session with Jenny. Got some gilf named Judy. Very nice. Spoke good english, and gave me a half-way decent massage while she let my hands roam freely. On the flip asked what I wanted I said "everything" and she started to rub the kitty cat on Jr. When I asked for a rubber, she said "no, massage only" and grabbed Jr to put it inside her. I am a pretty strict no BBFS guy ever. So I pulled back and laid down after she agreed to just use her mouth. I was aching hard and relented for BBJ. She has decent skills, not much deepthroat action, but she finished me quicky (which is normally hard for me to achieve from BJ anyway). She swallowed every drop I sent into her mouth. Then left the room, came back with water, a hot towel, and alcohol. Cleaned me up, and never mentioned the tip, and massaged me some more for about 15 minutes. I left. 6 for her tip and she was happy. Entry fee was. 5.

Overall I would repeat only if I had my own protection, which she recommended I do for "real fun next time honey". Otherwise I'd hit the places near the 7-11 instead of this place.

The Camel
06-12-13, 01:53
Went there to try and score a multiples / and or greek session with Jenny. Got some gilf named Judy. Very nice. Spoke good english, and gave me a half-way decent massage while she let my hands roam freely. On the flip asked what I wanted I said "everything" and she started to rub the kitty cat on Jr. When I asked for a rubber, she said "no, massage only" and grabbed Jr to put it inside her. I am a pretty strict no BBFS guy ever. So I pulled back and laid down after she agreed to just use her mouth. I was aching hard and relented for BBJ. She has decent skills, not much deepthroat action, but she finished me quicky (which is normally hard for me to achieve from BJ anyway). She swallowed every drop I sent into her mouth. Then left the room, came back with water, a hot towel, and alcohol. Cleaned me up, and never mentioned the tip, and massaged me some more for about 15 minutes. I left. 6 for her tip and she was happy. Entry fee was. 5.

Overall I would repeat only if I had my own protection, which she recommended I do for "real fun next time honey". Otherwise I'd hit the places near the 7-11 instead of this place.Please do tell, what's Judy's age and how does she look? Knowing this place well enough I no doubt could answer my own question, but hoping maybe I'll be surprised one day to hear about some younger talent. Actually I'm 80% sure I was with Judy about a year ago when I was looking for Jenny who I did not yet know. I think this girl told me she was Jenny and nothing in her service would indicate otherwise, and at the end she told me she was actually Judy. Since getting to know Jenny its obvious she's in a class by herself - actually a bit too aggressive for my usual tastes, but the others aren't too far behind

Certainly anybody reading Seafor's report should take it to heart that this is not the right place for a monger to visit if he's dedicated to protected play or playmates under 45-50. This is Valley Blvd. Bloomington west.

Seafor
06-13-13, 15:06
Please do tell, what's Judy's age and how does she look? Knowing this place well enough I no doubt could answer my own question, but hoping maybe I'll be surprised one day to hear about some younger talent. Actually I'm 80% sure I was with Judy about a year ago when I was looking for Jenny who I did not yet know. I think this girl told me she was Jenny and nothing in her service would indicate otherwise, and at the end she told me she was actually Judy. Since getting to know Jenny its obvious she's in a class by herself. Actually a bit too aggressive for my usual tastes, but the others aren't too far behind.

Certainly anybody reading Seafor's report should take it to heart that this is not the right place for a monger to visit if he's dedicated to protected play or playmates under 45-50. This is Valley Blvd. Bloomington west.Judy is definitely older. I'd put her 45-50. Kept up fairly well. I'd say about a 5 or 6. Enthusiastic and very smiley.

Yeah I'd agree if you're a BB player this is the place. That's just not for me. I prefer safer play with younger talent. Just went here because I heard they offer multi's and greek. Seemed like it would be a fun time as I'd like to try that, but going BBJ is usually off the menu for me, and BBFS is a no-way.

Member #5725
06-17-13, 10:51
I saw Judy once.

I think I wrote something like "Judy is the Mary-Ann to Jenny's Ginger"in my report.

Not as hot, not as nasty, and likely. Less skilled.

I base that last part on the fact that her BBBJ was more like a HJ held near her open mouth with an occasional lick.

Would not repeat.

Jedi1
06-19-13, 02:01
Went to see what all the Hype was about Jenny, Wow. She is a bit older than I prefer but well kept. Her service somewhat reminds me of Tammy From the good days in Inglewood but the whole Condom was not an option caught me off guard as tempting as it was I just settled with BBJCIM plus Rim Job. She's great but I don't think Ill be going back.

James64
07-14-13, 16:52
Just as advertised. Great time.

Dorq01
09-12-13, 03:55
I give up. Where is Jenny? Where is the 7-11? Someone, anyone, PM or post the location.

BruceBanner
09-12-13, 15:34
Reading this stuff about Jenny reminds me of Genie that used to work at Sabai Thai Yoga in Lomita. Now she was a wild as they come as well! And young and cute. Any one of you know where she happens to be nowadays? I'd sure love to drop a load in her.

Orion1938
09-13-13, 16:31
Reading this stuff about Jenny reminds me of Genie that used to work at Sabai Thai Yoga in Lomita. Now she was a wild as they come as well! And young and cute. Any one of you know where she happens to be nowadays? I'd sure love to drop a load in her.Genie returned to Korea and will not be back after providing happy memories, as confirmed sadly by mms.

Jenny is probably the same, leaving us with a wish to repeat. However, keep your eye (one eye worm with or without the turtle neck collar) open for her.

Be safe.

The Camel
09-13-13, 23:36
Genie returned to Korea and will not be back after providing happy memories, as confirmed sadly by mms.

Jenny is probably the same, leaving us with a wish to repeat. However, keep your eye (one eye worm with or without the turtle neck collar) open for her.

Be safe.They are Chinese not Korean. The last time I was there was I'm guessing about 5-6 weeks ago and I saw a decent MILF whose name I'm not recalling right now. When I was done I was intercepted by Jenny in the central room. Dressed and made up to kill as she was about to go to the airport for what she told me was a 40 day visit to her family in China. I had never seen Jenny look so fine. Everything she said ran completely contrary to the idea that she would not be returning - she was assaulting me as usual and talking about the wild times we were going to have when she comes back - in the meantime she's giving me "permission" to go with the new MILF who had just finished draining my lust. J should be back now or if not, very shortly or maybe she's decided to holdover a little longer than her original plans.

There is a lady there who seems to answer the phone more often than not. Maybe because her English is better than the rest of them. She's not a mms. Like most Chinese places there is no mms at this place. Whoever is free and greets you will do your session unless you made an appointment. Since Jenny went on vacation I've called a few times to try to hook up with the other girl that I met on J's departure day. Each time the girl who answers the phone tells me she's not working anymore and literally begs me to come over and try her out. I won't make any firm accusations, but there's some smoke rising up to indicate that the phone answerer is a monger jacker, or is that a john jacker or maybe a jack johner. Time will tell.

BSinTo
10-01-13, 10:30
Okay, don't everyone laugh at once, but for any of you that have been to see Jenny above the 7-11, does she give any type of decent massage leading up to her specialty? I actually like to get the massage first to loosen up before getting the extras and I was thinking about heading over to see her soon. Thanks for all comments about her services.

Tjinla2001
10-01-13, 13:31
Okay, don't everyone laugh at once, but for any of you that have been to see Jenny above the 7-11, does she give any type of decent massage leading up to her specialty? I actually like to get the massage first to loosen up before getting the extras and I was thinking about heading over to see her soon. Thanks for all comments about her services.Jenny would probably keel over with cardiac arrest if someone actually wanted a massage. In fact, she'd probably keel over if someone wanted to stick it in her with a condom on. My guess is that Jenny can give a massage but there are probably better options. If you do get a legit massage, you might feel something dripping down on you that is leftover from her previous client.

The Camel
10-02-13, 15:52
Okay, don't everyone laugh at once, but for any of you that have been to see Jenny above the 7-11, does she give any type of decent massage leading up to her specialty? I actually like to get the massage first to loosen up before getting the extras and I was thinking about heading over to see her soon. Thanks for all comments about her services.She does have massage skills but you'd have to work hard to convince her to stay with the massage after a short time. But the thing is that you don't want to get a massage in this place because most or all the so-called massage tables are hard wooden slabs with only a thin covering. You would end up physically hurt if you received more than a few moments of pressurized massage on these slabs. They are super uncomfortable for anything including merging of genitalia. Better for more passive entertainments such as sucking of genitalia.

LuvBigRax
10-02-13, 20:53
Last time she did give me a pretty good massage after we did the deed. Guess I would not have gotten the massage if I had enough mojo for a second round.

Okay, don't everyone laugh at once, but for any of you that have been to see Jenny above the 7-11, does she give any type of decent massage leading up to her specialty? I actually like to get the massage first to loosen up before getting the extras and I was thinking about heading over to see her soon. Thanks for all comments about her services.

BSinTo
10-03-13, 00:44
Jenny would probably keel over with cardiac arrest if someone actually wanted a massage. In fact, she'd probably keel over if someone wanted to stick it in her with a condom on. My guess is that Jenny can give a massage but there are probably better options. If you do get a legit massage, you might feel something dripping down on you that is leftover from her previous client.Thanks for the laugh Tijuana, I get the picture.

LuvBigRax
10-03-13, 16:20
With all this discussion about Jenny I would guess she is back from China?

Member #4870
10-03-13, 20:53
I thought Jenny was no longer at West therapy for more than a year now right?

OR was my intel wrong?

LuvBigRax
10-24-13, 11:34
Confirmed Jenny is back. Went to see her but I'll be dammed if I didn't see one of you old mongers walking up the stairs as I was parking. Went to McDs for half hour then went back. While my cock was in her mouth I heard the doorbell ring. Then my cock was in her pussy and doorbell rang again. When I finished I didn't bother with the massage because I knew she was busy. Good luck!

OR was my intel wrong?

Tjinla2001
10-24-13, 13:46
Confirmed Jenny is back. Went to see her but I'll be dammed if I didn't see one of you old mongers walking up the stairs as I was parking. Went to McDs for half hour then went back. While my cock was in her mouth I heard the doorbell ring. Then my cock was in her pussy and doorbell rang again. When I finished I didn't bother with the massage because I knew she was busy. Good luck!A few years ago I went to see Jenny and she told me she was the only girl working because the other gal (forget her name-but she always bad mouthed Jenny) had a family situation. After I finished, I hung out in the parking lot for awhile and saw four mongers serviced in less than an hour. She is truly the definition of a high volume cum dump. What an amazing women. I am surprised they don't write about her in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Tdlr5
10-29-13, 04:49
Was going to check out jenny, but chickened out. I went further west and saw a place called Robust, next to a mattress store. It's near SM and LC. Got decent massage and HE from e***. Total .8.

tarascan
11-04-13, 16:29
I've been going to momo for about 5 years, I called to make sure my favorite "Angie" was working.

Mamasan said "No more work here".

Angie was a superstar provider- looks, service and personality.

If any of you guys know what happened to her PM me.

She will be missed.

: (.

Projektzer
11-30-13, 12:17
Hit it up looking for Yoko but she wasn't there. Dif Mama san wanted me to take the girl on turn but I didn't budge and demanded to see the options. Got this big tittied asian, faux of course but very nicely done, named. Man... Jenny? I forget.. But her tits were huge, let me eat some brown eye 69 style... Yum yum should have been her name... Gave nice rub and clean up after some "however you want" FS.

Fshurrat
12-07-13, 15:42
I went to West last week and saw a woman who introduced herself as Jenny. Said her name a few times, as a matter of fact. Came in and shown to room by one woman, then in came Jenny. Got right down to business, she was enthusiastic as ever. BBBJ and 69 and I was satisfied. .5 at the door and $1 for her. She offered a massage when we were done, but I declined. Said she was there Friday through Monday.

OR was my intel wrong?

Member #4870
12-09-13, 02:25
Is Jenny this much of a freak?

How does she look?

Is she in her 50's?

Went during the week and think I got bait and.

Switch here.

Mondo72
12-09-13, 03:06
Hey fellow mongers.

Got a last minute rush for action and after trying to contact some of my reliable providers (none was available) decided to give this place a try (link below).

Got there and a smoking hot provider came to the front after I ran the bell. I thought I had luck out but, she asked me if I had an appointment. After telling her no, she got the papasan and he informed me that the girls were busy but and another girl had just left for the market and would be back in 5 minutes (yeah right).

Anyway, since what I saw was very pleasant to the eye, decided to hang on and wait.

About 10" later in walks Cindy. She sees me sitting down and says "Hello," I figured she looked good enough and decide to partake (not as hot as the one that greeted me).

Was taking to the last room and paid the 45 for the hour and disrobed and waited for Cindy to arrive. She came in dressed the same as when I had seen her when she greeted me, pants and sweater, she took off her shoes before walking in the room.

Asked me how I wanted the massage and told her "medium" She started the massage and had to tell her to ease up on the pressure. After this, she started oiling me up (backside / legs) and from there the teasing started.

After a while of the teasing she asked me to flip and after going around JR a couple of times asked me if it was "ok" Gave her the go ahead and she proceeded to finish the job quite nicely although when I tried to free up the twins she resisted to my advances and was only allowed to fondle her twins lightly.

Before the festivities started when she asked for permission to proceed with the fun she asked for 60 and finally agreed to 50.

After the finish she got the hot towel and rub off some of the oil and asked me to ask for her next time and make an appointment so she can be here.

It might be that some of these girls are moonlighting in different parlors? Don't know but since this is the heart of Thai town, who knows.

Maybe some of you mongers more familiar with the territory can chime in on this point.

Cindy is maybe in her mid to late twenties black hair and medium build. As far as I could fell her boobs were nice with eraser nipples and maybe around 5 feet.

She gave me a business card for the parlor with the info for calling in and making an appointment. I'd surely try and get an appointment with hottie that greeted me when I walked in LOL.

Mondo.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-and-young_-asian-massage-_-call-323-465-0061-for-high-quality-touch-25/36931563

Fshurrat
12-13-13, 00:53
Is Jenny this much of a freak?

How does she look?

Is she in her 50's?

Went during the week and think I got bait and.

Switch here.I don't know what "Is Jenny this much of a freak" means, but that's probably just me. Jenny walks in with an awareness of why you are there, and the session goes accordingly. That's a refreshing change from the many miserable "massages" we've all suffered through for the final few minutes.

How does she look? She looks okay. As any reader of this section will already know, she is not a spring chicken. Late 40's or 50's.

I've been there once during the week (remember, Jenny works Friday through Monday) and went down the stairs a happy guy.

Jack Reacher
12-13-13, 14:44
I don't know what "Is Jenny this much of a freak" means, but that's probably just me. Jenny walks in with an awareness of why you are there, and the session goes accordingly. That's a refreshing change from the many miserable "massages" we've all suffered through for the final few minutes.

How does she look? She looks okay. As any reader of this section will already know, she is not a spring chicken. Late 40's or 50's.

I've been there once during the week (remember, Jenny works Friday through Monday) and went down the stairs a happy guy.I just can't get it up for the old broads. No matter how good they suck, fuck & ride cock.

Too much young sweet tight pussy out there.

Tjinla2001
12-14-13, 12:52
I just can't get it up for the old broads. No matter how good they suck, fuck & ride cock.

Too much young sweet tight pussy out there.There is a lot of young sweet pussy for sure but which one lets you watch your cum drip out of her pussy like Jenny?

Fshurrat
12-14-13, 15:17
I just can't get it up for the old broads. No matter how good they suck, fuck & ride cock.

Too much young sweet tight pussy out there.I believe it was Sly and the Family Stone who sang "Different Strokes for different folks.

Soul Brother
01-12-14, 21:12
Jenny is by far the oldest woman I've ever fucked but damn does she have a tight pussy.

You've probably hit it even if you wouldn't admit it haha. She has served as a good back up to when.

My regular incalls who provide similar service are not available.

Fshurrat
02-01-14, 14:22
Made it back to West this past week and got a new girl, Jessica. Much younger than Jenny or Anna, but the same level of excellent service and attitude. She said she works on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Standard 50 for the house and double that tip.

Soul Brother
02-06-14, 18:34
Went in to see Jessica today. She is a definite upgrade from jenny. I was surprised she is Chinese, sort of looks Filipino or Thai, anyways. Nice full lips, great BJ technique and soft skin. Best thing of all she was naturally wet, didn't have to use any lube at all which is rare in AMPs.

I'm not sure if anal is on the menu, but I'm not really into that shit.

Go from gilf to MILF and give her a try.

Fshurrat
02-23-14, 13:22
The latest news above the 7-11 (as of Wednesday, last week) is that Anna is on vacation back in China. I was serviced by a young woman in her 20's (a child by the standards of this place) that seemed relatively new to the business. Dress stayed on but full access to what was underneath. No substitute for experience and confidence. At least not for me.. Same menu, same prices.

The girl works Monday and Wednesdays. She said her name but mumbled it.

AgentChan
06-17-14, 21:37
One of the girls sent me a pic but I want to make sure who exactly she is. PM me.

JonniBGood456
12-25-14, 04:52
Anyone seen her lately? I haven't seen her since the shutdown and wondering where she's at.

KoreanThumper
01-08-15, 14:23
Checked out 7-11 a couple weeks back and met L*a, a good looking, top heavy gal. Actually received a decent massage with decent conversation until the flip. Asked if everything was available but it wasn't since they didn't provide a hat. Is this the norm here? Opted for he with the standard donation.

Also, I'm surprised to see this section so dead with all the spots on SMB, although I do see posts from time to time in the LA section.

KoreanThumper
03-05-15, 00:46
Looks like this isn't checked much, but does anyone have recs for weho?

Prefer thin and enhanced, if possible

Orion1938
03-05-15, 19:31
Checked out 7-11 a couple weeks back and met L*a, a good looking, top heavy gal. Actually received a decent massage with decent conversation until the flip. Asked if everything was available but it wasn't since they didn't provide a hat. Is this the norm here? Opted for he with the standard donation.

Also, I'm surprised to see this section so dead with all the spots on SMB, although I do see posts from time to time in the LA section.It is the norm for the mps. Very incriminating evidence when LEO conducts a search finding hats.

Be safe.

Tjinla2001
03-05-15, 22:46

Also, I'm surprised to see this section so dead with all the spots on SMB, although I do see posts from time to time in the LA section.Go back to 7-11 and ask for Jenny. There is no need to bring a hat.

KoreanThumper
03-07-15, 17:16
Go back to 7-11 and ask for Jenny. There is no need to bring a hat.Thanks. Heard she is a gmilf. Any younger recs?

GWang
03-13-15, 03:02
Does anyone have any feedback on momo in weho?

PlayerN818
03-14-15, 14:03
Does anyone have any feedback on momo in weho?Seems lots of fun can be had here. A buck twenty for your provider should suffice.

Jbjb1983
03-19-15, 07:10
Need to just relax on a Friday. Heavy traffic on SM blvd. Heard about Mercedes. She's a hot young blonde who works Friday's here! She's excellent! I left more than happy!

RandomTraveler
03-26-15, 16:07
Does anyone have any feedback on momo in weho?http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5913-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2322004#post2322004.

Archaic Smile
08-28-15, 22:28
Wondering if anyone can confirm this place is legit? They're open late, I only ever see men going in or out, and mamasan answers when you call. Plus they have a security gate outside. All signs point to yes, but can't find anything online other than the BP ad.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-korean-girl-today-comingthe-best-massage-in-hollywood-406002-fountain-ave323468-0088/48588936

Member #5725
11-03-15, 13:31
Went to Just Relax a couple Friday's back. Got Melissa- cute late 20's+ blonde white girl. Had a good time- pretty hot Full Service. She did a good job at pretending to be into it. Went back a week later and didn't leave quite as thrilled. Think it's just the 2nd time with white girls never works for me.

She said she has worked there for years.

Anyone know if this is the famed Mercedes using an AKA?

Member #6535
01-24-16, 14:28
Hey Guys.

Music City monger in the Hollywood / LA area for business. I'm interested in a FS Parlor with nice younger Latinas. Any help is appreciated. I will also be North from LA to Santa Barbera area.

Thanks.

Member #6535
01-25-16, 23:54
Hey Guys.

Music City monger in the Hollywood / LA area for business. I'm interested in a FS Parlor with nice younger Latinas. Any help is appreciated. I will also be North from LA to Santa Barbera area.

Thanks.So I had a couple PM recommendations for a good Latina massage parlor, but it appears everything closes at 9 pm, is that a law here? Are there any paroles that stay open late.

Thanks.

Booty Eater
02-03-16, 17:33
Hey everyone,

I work in Hollywood but live in Culver City. Looking for joints that have latinas. I'm into women with big booties. BBW is fine if need be. So I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on where to go in CC or HW. Had luck in the valley when I was out there at some places on Lankershim in NH and Van Nuys Blvd in VN, but am clueless out here. Too many asian joints!

Feel free to respond here or PM me. Thank you all.

Harley Rider01
02-04-16, 01:03
Hey everyone,

I work in Hollywood but live in Culver City. Looking for joints that have latinas. I'm into women with big booties. BBW is fine if need be. So I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on where to go in CC or HW. Had luck in the valley when I was out there at some places on Lankershim in NH and Van Nuys Blvd in VN, but am clueless out here. Too many asian joints!

Feel free to respond here or PM me. Thank you all.Hey bro Where in Lankershim did you go into am in No Ho and am looking for a good place with latinas.

Willie23
02-04-16, 11:17
Hey everyone,

Feel free to respond here or PM me. Thank you all.You may find what you need on Westwood blvd north of Olympic. Place used to be Asian but now is Latina. As I've been told. Now called 'Green. ' There's also Chiro Care on Sepulveda south of Washington. I'm in the same area, but seeking Asians.

Miketastic69
02-09-16, 17:54
You may find what you need on Westwood blvd north of Olympic. Place used to be Asian but now is Latina. As I've been told. Now called 'Green. ' There's also Chiro Care on Sepulveda south of Washington. I'm in the same area, but seeking Asians.I ahve been to green before and posted a review on oTHeR sites. There are a couple real stunners there. I have a thing for Asians though and have had better luck off 215 in San Bernardino County.

RedRobinIdiot
03-15-16, 18:36
I ahve been to green before and posted a review on oTHeR sites. There are a couple real stunners there. I have a thing for Asians though and have had better luck off 215 in San Bernardino County.My experience was ATF here. Things have been tight lately.

BenderOver
07-05-16, 01:30
Go back to 7-11 and ask for Jenny. There is no need to bring a hat.I went to this place years ago and got service from an older provider, probably Jenny. Can't remember it's been that long. I'll go through what happened back then, and then recently.

Years ago with an older provider, could be Jenny, can't remember. Massage was brief and really just a facade as to why guys show up at this place. On the flip, she asked what I wanted and I said full service. She asked me if I brought a rubber, and I shrugged. She said "Young guy like you, no condom?" Again, I shrugged. So she started a decent BBBJ. Ultimately, she hopped on me CG bare and rode me out a bit. I go into doggy position, railed her a bit, and then pulled out, rubbed some spit on her ahole, and started putting it in there. She winced a bit and kept saying "Go slow, my first time". Yeah, it was her first time doing anal that hour. Anyways, dropped a load past her rectum and tipped 80. She protested, so I left an extra 10. Told her I'd bring more next time. Didn't go back until recently and probably 4 years passed.

A month ago, I dropped by and asked for Jenny. Two new grandma's were working there. Never saw them before. The first one was not to my likely as she really looked like an old old lady. The second one looked a little better, but damn she was ugly too. To represent what she looked like best, I'm going to call her Skeletor. Her body was typical for a 50 ish woman, but her face seriously looked like Skeletor from The Masters of the Universe franchise.

Anyways, the grandmas tell me that Jenny was not working today. I figured that I'd not been to this place in ages, and picked Skeletor. She told me her name, but exercising self preservation, my brain has selectively chosen to wipe it from the memory banks, so I'm useless to you as far as identifying this provider goes. I pull the old "I really don't want to pick you unless you can do what Jenny does" routine. BTW, this routine never works. Anyways, in the session, I get the canned shitty massage, and on the flip I respond saying "everything". She starts a BBBJ during which I start undressing her. When she's naked, I stop her BBBJ and hop off the bed getting behind her. She claims surprise and shock asking me if I have a condom. By the time she's done finishing her question, I'm already half cock inside. I rail her with everything I've got for few minutes and she's not a bad fit. Pushing my luck, I pull out and start rubbing spit on her asshole. She starts to freak out saying no way. I tell her that's what Jenny does and reminded her that she was happy to take Jenny's place. She replied "Not for that". I say "Ok" and slip it back into her pussy. This is why I say that the whole "I want XYZ because she does special shit for me and if you're willing to take her place, you'll have to do it" routine NEVER works. I get close to cumming and not wanting to deal with the possibility of creating offspring with Skeletor, I pull out and spew the load on her asscheeks. I ask for the restroom and empty a quarter of a container of alcohol gel on my dick, pubes, and scrotum, scrub and rub it all over, and let it work for 30 seconds. WOW that shit burns, especially near the pee-hole.

Anyways, I decided at that point that I wasn't going back, and wouldn't you know it 4 weeks later I'm fucking parking in the lot again. This time though, I'm just thoroughly pissed off at myself for being there. I walk in, and Skeletor's not working, but the other fugly was. Nope, I want to see another provider. So Linda shows up and she looks old, but decent. Certainly someone I wouldn't mind doing. I ask once again if Jenny was available, and they both say "Jenny not working today".

Ok, so in the room, I'm getting a shitty massage. Really just a soft sensual rub down. On the flip, I'm rubbing Linda all over her ass and pussy. But no pussy, she's wearing a two inch thick pad. She asked what I wanted and I tell her everything. She replies "no everything. Period. Only mouth". I shrug, sure. She asks me "what do you pay?" Now at this point, I'm pissed off. I tell her that I'm good with 40. She looks at me and says Noooooooooooooooooo. I paint this "Seriously?" look on my face and I tell her that Jenny is good with 40 (which she is BTW). Linda says no, BBBJ is 80. I tell her no way, 80 and I get full service. I also tell her that she'll get 80 if I put it in her ass. She said no, 80 for BBBJ only. I counter 50 for BBBJ. This shit is going on endlessly and I'm just tired at this point. So what do I do? I hop off the bed and say "No problem, I'll be going now. " You see, I simply don't have the focus on this shit to put up with it, nor do I really need to get off that badly. She's got this Fucking Stunned look on her face, like she was thinking she had me hooked and I'd pay anything to get off with a woman. No. OMG, she was way off wrong. I hop off with the attitude like I could give a shit, and started getting dressed. At this point, she's fucking back peddling like no end, and I'm not hearing any of it. Oh please, we don't have to be like this, let me give you a good BBBJ. 60 is not much is it? Why are you leaving? Can't I make you happy?

I tell her that her attitude is shit. I also tell her that I don't think Jenny is even working there anymore and that she lied to me just to get me in the room. I end by telling her that she's lucky I don't ask for my hhr fee back. So I just left.

Now, in summary, this is what you can expect from West if you haven't been here before. 1) it's 50 for hhr for the entry fee. This is HIGH for a dump of this magnitude. 2) The woman are OLD and UGLY. 3) They are going to work you for as high as they can get, and believe me, they don't deserve any amount of whatever you give them. 4) There has not been a single time that I didn't walk out of this place feeling infinite regret and self pity for having stepped foot inside.

I recommend that you get hooked up with a KAMP like KFC or ROK. Or hit a couple of MP's in SEM such as 123 or Pho.

BenderOver
07-05-16, 01:39
Go back to 7-11 and ask for Jenny. There is no need to bring a hat.I went to this place years ago and got service from an older provider, probably Jenny. Can't remember it's been that long. I'll go through what happened back then, and then recently.

Years ago with an older provider, could be Jenny, can't remember. Massage was brief and really just a facade as to why guys show up at this place. On the flip, she asked what I wanted and I said full service. She asked me if I brought a rubber, and I shrugged. She said "Young guy like you, no condom?" Again, I shrugged. So she started a decent BBBJ. Ultimately, she hopped on me CG bare and rode me out a bit. I go into doggy position, railed her a bit, and then pulled out, rubbed some spit on her ahole, and started putting it in there. She winced a bit and kept saying "Go slow, my first time". Yeah, it was her first time doing anal that hour. Anyways, dropped a load past her rectum and tipped 80. She protested, so I left an extra 10. Told her I'd bring more next time. Didn't go back until recently and probably 4 years passed.

A month ago, I dropped by and asked for Jenny. Two new grandma's were working there. Never saw them before. The first one was not to my likely as she really looked like an old old lady. The second one looked a little better, but damn she was ugly too. To represent what she looked like best, I'm going to call her Skeletor. Her body was typical for a 50 ish woman, but her face seriously looked like Skeletor from The Masters of the Universe franchise.

Anyways, the grandmas tell me that Jenny was not working today. I figured that I'd not been to this place in ages, and picked Skeletor. She told me her name, but exercising self preservation, my brain has selectively chosen to wipe it from the memory banks, so I'm useless to you as far as identifying this provider goes. I pull the old "I really don't want to pick you unless you can do what Jenny does" routine. BTW, this routine never works. Anyways, in the session, I get the canned shitty massage, and on the flip I respond saying "everything". She starts a BBBJ during which I start undressing her. When she's naked, I stop her BBBJ and hop off the bed getting behind her. She claims surprise and shock asking me if I have a condom. By the time she's done finishing her question, I'm already half cock inside. Not wanting to deal with the possibility of creating offspring with a supervillain from HeMan, I pull out and spew the load on her asscheeks. I ask for the restroom and empty a quarter of a container of alcohol gel on my dick, pubes, and scrotum, scrub and rub it all over, and let it work for 30 seconds. WOW that shit burns, especially near the pee-hole.

Anyways, I decided at that point that I wasn't going back, and wouldn't you know it 4 weeks later I'm fucking parking in the lot again. This time though, I'm just thoroughly pissed off at myself for being there. I walk in, and Skeletor's not working, but the other fugly was. Nope, I want to see another provider. So Linda shows up and she looks old, but decent. Certainly someone I wouldn't mind doing. I ask once again if Jenny was available, and they both say "Jenny not working today".

Ok, so in the room, I'm getting a shitty massage. Really just a soft sensual rub down. On the flip, I'm rubbing Linda all over her ass and pussy. But no pussy, she's wearing a two inch thick pad. She asked what I wanted and I tell her everything. She replies "no everything. Period. Only mouth". I shrug, sure. She asks me "what do you pay?" Now at this point, I'm pissed off. I tell her that I'm good with 40. She looks at me and says Noooooooooooooooooo. I paint this "Seriously?" look on my face and I tell her that Jenny is good with 40 (which she is BTW). Linda says no, BBBJ is 80. I tell her no way, 80 and I get full service. I also tell her that she'll get 80 if I put it in her ass. She said no, 80 for BBBJ only. I counter 50 for BBBJ. This shit is going on endlessly and I'm just tired at this point. So what do I do? I hop off the bed and say "No problem, I'll be going now. " You see, I simply don't have the focus on this shit to put up with it, nor do I really need to get off that badly. She's got this Fucking Stunned look on her face, like she was thinking she had me hooked and I'd pay anything to get off with a woman. No. OMG, she was way off wrong. I hop off with the attitude like I could give a shit, and started getting dressed. At this point, she's fucking back peddling like no end, and I'm not hearing any of it. Oh please, we don't have to be like this, let me give you a good BBBJ. 60 is not much is it? Why are you leaving? Can't I make you happy?

I tell her that her attitude is shit. I also tell her that I don't think Jenny is even working there anymore and that she lied to me just to get me in the room. I end by telling her that she's lucky I don't ask for my hhr fee back. So I just left.

Now, in summary, this is what you can expect from West if you haven't been here before. 1) it's 50 for hhr for the entry fee. This is HIGH for a dump of this magnitude. 2) The woman are OLD and UGLY. 3) They are going to work you for as high as they can get, and believe me, they don't deserve any amount of whatever you give them. 4) There has not been a single time that I didn't walk out of this place feeling infinite regret and self pity for having stepped foot inside.

I recommend that you get hooked up with a KAMP like KFC or ROK. Or hit a couple of MP's in SEM such as 123 or Pho.

Kajispam
07-06-16, 22:00
Did Jenny ever given her cell number to anyone or she was just working the shop?

BenderOver
07-09-16, 22:12
Ok, went back when I found out Jenny works Friday to Monday at West.

L face 7 body 7. Older Chinese lady that ages very well. Nothing remarkably disgusting, but she's got to be in her mid 50's. Body is representative of a late 30's lady probably 10 to 15 pounds heavier than she would look in her prime.

A 10. She's got a great attitude. What can I say?

S 10. I'm deciding to leave out the details, because Jenny's pretty well known anyways and nothing's changed.

E 50 hhr, 90 tip. Incredible value for the attitude and the service. Not bad for the looks either.

Are I'm not dying to repeat. But would recommend if you're curious.

KoreanThumper
01-03-17, 15:37
Stopped by the burger place after mama told me she had an Asian. She was busy when and I got there but a Latina was available. Should of trusted my gut and took off and ended up with an older not very attractive gal. Got a weak massage and took off. Other gal was free but mama wanted another house fee-- lame. Any spots in weho worth checking out these days?

Member #5337
02-06-17, 20:03

Also, I'm surprised to see this section so dead with all the spots on SMB, although I do see posts from time to time in the LA section.Would like to check it out. Where's it located? And do you remember her name?

BloggerAndMong
03-20-17, 11:57
If you don't want your time cut, I wouldn't use this one https://losangeles.rubratings.com/55053 , youlll get 45 minutes on the hour.

AhardLanding
04-23-17, 11:23

Also, I'm surprised to see this section so dead with all the spots on SMB, although I do see posts from time to time in the LA section.To clarify: this place doesn't keep condoms on site. If you want a condom, bring it yourself. Some (notoriously, Jenny) will not require that you use a condom. Others providers may require a condom for FS etc. I always bring several. You never know what you will end up doing with Jenny (well, you will end up coming, that always happens).

AhardLanding
04-23-17, 11:28
Okay, don't everyone laugh at once, but for any of you that have been to see Jenny above the 7-11, does she give any type of decent massage leading up to her specialty? I actually like to get the massage first to loosen up before getting the extras and I was thinking about heading over to see her soon. Thanks for all comments about her services.I know I am answering a post that is several years old, but Jenny gives a very good massage! The massage comes after sex and she give a full or very close to a full (like 50 minutes) hour to me even when there is a client waiting.

Slim Shady69
05-11-17, 14:03
I recently visited Hollywood and found Fern on MA. Setup was easy and after a few texts she came to my hotel room to give me a massage. Fern sees herself as a holistic healer and she advertises as such. She's fairly cute - 6 or 6.5. Her massage is extremely relaxing with a lot of focus on breathing. It's a very yoga-oriented massage. She moves through the various chakras doing a really nice job. I was very relaxed at the end of the hour. Seniors can pm for details but she is not a full service provider. As always YMMV. SS.

SteveStone123
05-24-17, 03:28
Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!

SinjinSmithe
08-11-17, 05:14
Had a dream that I stopped in there the other day. Got Linda, she was a little old for my taste but they said Lias no longer worked there. . 4 for the entry. I get in the room & see two signs on the wall that says "no $ex, strictly massge" so at this point I'm like damn well I can't get mad its not like they didn't tell me. She comes in and starts talkin (very hard to understand her) I kept asking her to repeat herself. Massage starts & she asks if I'm LE, I say no. She points at a tat & says "same same" I say no again. Average massage. She's at the top of the table & takes my hands and places them on the back of her thighs. I flip, she places hands on her breast, theyre firm but I don't want any extras. She puts my hand down there says I can touch. Whisper to me. 2. I feel pressured I give it to her. She's very quiet after that. I left happy. May return don't want her though, little too old for my taste.

Mayor Green
09-16-17, 17:51
Do you have any recommendations of Amazing professional deep tissue massage with happy ending. Preferable from gorgeous provider. I know I'm searching for the unicorn but I imagine it has to exist. Tired of getting horrible massage. To me the massage is just as important as the ending.

The Camel
09-17-17, 14:29
Had a dream that I stopped in there the other day. Got Linda, she was a little old for my taste but they said Lias no longer worked there. . 4 for the entry. I get in the room & see two signs on the wall that says "no $ex, strictly massge" so at this point I'm like damn well I can't get mad its not like they didn't tell me. She comes in and starts talkin (very hard to understand her) I kept asking her to repeat herself. Massage starts & she asks if I'm LE, I say no. She points at a tat & says "same same" I say no again. Average massage. She's at the top of the table & takes my hands and places them on the back of her thighs. I flip, she places hands on her breast, theyre firm but I don't want any extras. She puts my hand down there says I can touch. Whisper to me. 2. I feel pressured I give it to her. She's very quiet after that. I left happy. May return don't want her though, little too old for my taste.Post your dreams in the correct location. Po Thai is on Burbank blvd in SFV, not Hollywood.

GodMann
01-13-18, 11:36
Has anyone tried any of those 30/40 hour massage places? I'm thinking about going.

AhardLanding
01-15-18, 00:29
At Total Health 8700 block of Santa Moncia. She is a legend on another board, as she should be. The BEST hard massage I have ever had and great sex. 50/100. Saturdays only.

GodMann
01-16-18, 17:07
Euphoria massage on la brea. Checked this place out and got an hour massage for 30 it's normally 40 but I talked the guy down to 30. I think a guy runs the place he shows me to a room. Later a decent looking women walks in. Good massage and towards the I grabbed her breasts and she told me next time there would be extra. I will come back.

GodMann
01-16-18, 17:28
West therapy on sunset. Lady working there told me Jenny is no longer there. Anybody know her whereabouts?

GodMann
01-16-18, 17:32
At Total Health 8700 block of Santa Moncia. She is a legend on another board, as she should be. The BEST hard massage I have ever had and great sex. 50/100. Saturdays only.Tried finding the place online could not find it. Do you have a link to where they advertise?

Chris Wake
01-17-18, 01:42
West therapy on sunset. Lady working there told me Jenny is no longer there. Anybody know her whereabouts?Could be lying. Competition there is rampant with bickering jealous biddies who get tired of mongers asking only for Jenny. It's her day off today as well.

GodMann
01-18-18, 10:26
Could be lying. Competition there is rampant with bickering jealous biddies who get tired of mongers asking only for Jenny. It's her day off today as well.Yeah. I plan on going again soon.

Sound7
03-17-18, 13:21
Looking for Clean Good Foot Massage Place with Reasonable Tip with Standard Chinese / Viet / Others Massage. Head, foot, hands. Optional back massage minimum skills Traditional Chinese Massage. Change of covers and clean towels. Hot stone option ok.

My experience have been very unpreditable lately. Chinese Massages Styles I didn't even know that existed.

It seems the MG can read my mind and suggest her tip level. Tips have been off the scale, everything over standard. Had a real bad extortion level experience with one MP. Zero tip and words exchanged.

I did not tip anyone at the speculated Donald J. Trump level. Porn Star $130,000 via a second party.

Posted price seem reasonable but the MG expectation off the scale.

Looking for in Foot MP Torrance, Carson. Valley Blvd, Westminister, LA. Tip range 15 to 20.

Usawhaa
06-25-18, 12:42
ROFL Priceless.

Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!

FappingToCream
09-19-18, 01:55
West therapy on sunset. Lady working there told me Jenny is no longer there. Anybody know her whereabouts?Can you give a cross street or nearby, having trouble locating.

JonathonJammer
09-24-18, 18:00
At Total Health 8700 block of Santa Moncia. She is a legend on another board, as she should be. The BEST hard massage I have ever had and great sex. 50/100. Saturdays only.I'm curious if this is the same Paula that worked in Inglewood back in the day?

JDog1234
10-04-18, 13:15
I'm usually in LA area twice a month and KS is one of my go to places. Noticed they are not listed on Thatmall anymore and not sure if that means they're listing somewhere else or no longer there. Obviously, if they're gone I don't want to try the number so wasn't sure if someone here has the 411.

Iwtc2014
11-16-18, 02:00
I'm usually in LA area twice a month and KS is one of my go to places. Noticed they are not listed on Thatmall anymore and not sure if that means they're listing somewhere else or no longer there. Obviously, if they're gone I don't want to try the number so wasn't sure if someone here has the 411.If you're talking about the place in Valley Village, it is still open, just not advertising on that site due to price hike.

HexenDuction
06-05-19, 11:14
Using my highly developed monger detective skills, I had deduced that Linda from West was my old atf from JJ Accu in San Pedro. So, I rolled out to resample that blast from the past. Called from the parking lot to ask if she was in, but the line went dead. Went up and rang the buzzer and a mature Chinese lady let me in. I asked for Linda. She said Linda was not working there anymore because she didn't have a massage license. She seemed to think I might bail, so I asked her name and shook her hand. She said, "Jenny". Right then I knew my plan had turned to shit. I decided to go with her.

First, I've got to say, she must have been a stunner thirty years ago, be cause she still had traces of her good looks. She said fifty for a half hour. I took sixty from my cash stash and asked her to bring me back the change, which she did. She started to put a towel on me, but I told he I didn't need one. She proceeded to give me a BS massage mixed with some teasing. Finally she rubbed some lube on and hopped on the edge of the table and put me in. The room was dark and I was grinding away when I looked down and saw her pussy. I thought to myself that if I can see her pussy that means I'm in her ASS! FUCK! But, I figured as long as I'm in there I might as well keep going. Her ass felt like a pussy and I was wondering if I was going to pop, which I eventually did. I asked her if she had a rag, but she didn't understand me and put me back in. I tried to go a little more, but she finally did a package check and realized I was done.

I should of grabbed my money when she left the room. When we were finishing up I was holding one twenty and asked her if one was alright. But, of course she indicated one twenty, "Just like Linda!

I told her I would still like to see Linda. Half the time she seemed to agree we were talking about the same Linda, at other times she was trying to play it off. Ultimately I got the feeling Linda might be there on a different day and she was just trying to turn me into clientele.

I'm on dick watch right now, ocassionally checking my package. My question my fellow board members: is Linda still there? If not, any idea where she went?

Scotchman
06-10-19, 02:53
I'm usually in LA area twice a month and KS is one of my go to places. Noticed they are not listed on Thatmall anymore and not sure if that means they're listing somewhere else or no longer there. Obviously, if they're gone I don't want to try the number so wasn't sure if someone here has the 411.If your unsure about placing the call, have your mommy do it for you.

Dude, really. Just call or text.

TheNoob
06-10-19, 18:59
If your unsure about placing the call, have your mommy do it for you.

Dude, really. Just call or text.I love this forum, laughed so hard at this. Or use your friends phone or a pay phone.

Emoreno956
06-18-19, 14:56
Using my highly developed monger detective skills, I had deduced that Linda from West was my old atf from JJ Accu in San Pedro. So, I rolled out to resample that blast from the past. Called from the parking lot to ask if she was in, but the line went dead. Went up and rang the buzzer and a mature Chinese lady let me in. I asked for Linda. She said Linda was not working there anymore because she didn't have a massage license. She seemed to think I might bail, so I asked her name and shook her hand. She said, "Jenny". Right then I knew my plan had turned to shit. I decided to go with her.

First, I've got to say, she must have been a stunner thirty years ago, be cause she still had traces of her good looks. She said fifty for a half hour. I took sixty from my cash stash and asked her to bring me back the change, which she did. She started to put a towel on me, but I told he I didn't need one. She proceeded to give me a BS massage mixed with some teasing. Finally she rubbed some lube on and hopped on the edge of the table and put me in. The room was dark and I was grinding away when I looked down and saw her pussy. I thought to myself that if I can see her pussy that means I'm in her ASS! FUCK! But, I figured as long as I'm in there I might as well keep going. Her ass felt like a pussy and I was wondering if I was going to pop, which I eventually did. I asked her if she had a rag, but she didn't understand me and put me back in. I tried to go a little more, but she finally did a package check and realized I was done.

I should of grabbed my money when she left the room. When we were finishing up I was holding one twenty and asked her if one was alright. But, of course she indicated one twenty, "Just like Linda!

I told her I would still like to see Linda. Half the time she seemed to agree we were talking about the same Linda, at other times she was trying to play it off. Ultimately I got the feeling Linda might be there on a different day and she was just trying to turn me into clientele.

I'm on dick watch right now, ocassionally checking my package. My question my fellow board members: is Linda still there? If not, any idea where she went?From what I have gathered in conversation during my recent visits, Jenny has scaled back and typically only works two days between Fridays and Sundays. Tina and Grace are a bit sporadic with schedules but Grace has usually been in on Tues / Wed / Thur. As for Linda, I've gotten "she's on vacation", "she will be back in a few months", and "she's gone".

For anyone who cares about the service of these two others, Tina is always willing to please: lets you finish twice if you have the strength for it, and lets you in w / o a jimmy if it's your preference, and Grace has slowly become jaded with the profession. She's about ready to quit. It's a shame though, she was becoming popular there.

HexenDuction
06-26-19, 10:32
From what I have gathered in conversation during my recent visits, Jenny has scaled back and typically only works two days between Fridays and Sundays. Tina and Grace are a bit sporadic with schedules but Grace has usually been in on Tues / Wed / Thur. As for Linda, I've gotten "she's on vacation", "she will be back in a few months", and "she's gone".

For anyone who cares about the service of these two others, Tina is always willing to please: lets you finish twice if you have the strength for it, and lets you in w / o a jimmy if it's your preference, and Grace has slowly become jaded with the profession. She's about ready to quit. It's a shame though, she was becoming popular there.Thanks for the reply!

Jenny told me she was there Fri through Mon. I'm starting to get the feeling some of the girls from my past may have ended up on Santa Monica Blvd. I also wouldn't mind seeing Linda / Cindy's old JJ partner in crime, Cici. But, she's not as readily identifiable as Linda with her big C-section tat, but she had the most beautiful natural boobs I've ever played with, and a kind of combination slutty / sweet face. Linda's contemporary reviews describe her as chubby, but in 2015 I thought she looked great! I really loved looking at her from behind, before activities commenced! JJ was the shop where I learned that "raw" was actually a thing when I was with this little lady named May, and each of us managed to break a condom. She just pointed between her legs and it was on! I tried to give her 1. 5, but would only take 1. 2!

Anyways, enough daydreaming. I'm interested shops where every girl starts with a BBBJ. Any likely candidates on Sata Monica Blvd?

Bulger
11-25-19, 00:43
Spent the week in Burbank last week. Found an add for a parlor on Woodman in Panorama City. Said 6 young girls warm table shower 4 hands. Figured why not take a shot. Buzzed in, greeted by older mamasan was a little worried so I asked who else working for 4 hands. She laughed said not her took me into a room with 5 beauties and said choose. I took two. They took me to a room and they undressed me. Covered up to go to the shower room but I let it drop off in the hall with the other girls walking the hall haha. Good shower, back to the room for massage. One girl at the head of the table let me get very handsy up her skirt and pull her panties down. They other was grinding my ass with her tongue. When I Flipped over she was nude and ready to go. They wanted $$ each. I said no $. 50 for both. The other stripped down and BBBJ and said $ each. I couldn't say no. She had covers in the room. I switched covers a few times as I went back and forth between the two trying to last longer. Little more than I wanted to spend $$$ for an hour and two hotties was something to remember.

CowHead
01-29-20, 18:30
Spent the week in Burbank last week. Found an add for a parlor on Woodman in Panorama City. Said 6 young girls warm table shower 4 hands. Figured why not take a shot. Buzzed in, greeted by older mamasan was a little worried so I asked who else working for 4 hands. She laughed said not her took me into a room with 5 beauties and said choose. I took two. They took me to a room and they undressed me. Covered up to go to the shower room but I let it drop off in the hall with the other girls walking the hall haha. Good shower, back to the room for massage. One girl at the head of the table let me get very handsy up her skirt and pull her panties down. They other was grinding my ass with her tongue. When I Flipped over she was nude and ready to go. They wanted $$ each. I said no $. 50 for both. The other stripped down and BBBJ and said $ each. I couldn't say no. She had covers in the room. I switched covers a few times as I went back and forth between the two trying to last longer. Little more than I wanted to spend $$$ for an hour and two hotties was something to remember.$$$ total?

Pasquelo
02-12-20, 19:18
Spent the week in Burbank last week. Found an add for a parlor on Woodman in Panorama City. Said 6 young girls warm table shower 4 hands. Figured why not take a shot. Buzzed in, greeted by older mamasan was a little worried so I asked who else working for 4 hands. She laughed said not her took me into a room with 5 beauties and said choose. I took two. They took me to a room and they undressed me. Covered up to go to the shower room but I let it drop off in the hall with the other girls walking the hall haha. Good shower, back to the room for massage. One girl at the head of the table let me get very handsy up her skirt and pull her panties down. They other was grinding my ass with her tongue. When I Flipped over she was nude and ready to go. They wanted $$ each. I said no $. 50 for both. The other stripped down and BBBJ and said $ each. I couldn't say no. She had covers in the room. I switched covers a few times as I went back and forth between the two trying to last longer. Little more than I wanted to spend $$$ for an hour and two hotties was something to remember.Would this happen to be Panda Massage?

August West
03-10-20, 14:18
Spent the week in Burbank last week. Found an add for a parlor on Woodman in Panorama City. Said 6 young girls warm table shower 4 hands. Figured why not take a shot. Buzzed in, greeted by older mamasan was a little worried so I asked who else working for 4 hands. She laughed said not her took me into a room with 5 beauties and said choose. I took two. They took me to a room and they undressed me. Covered up to go to the shower room but I let it drop off in the hall with the other girls walking the hall haha. Good shower, back to the room for massage. One girl at the head of the table let me get very handsy up her skirt and pull her panties down. They other was grinding my ass with her tongue. When I Flipped over she was nude and ready to go. They wanted $$ each. I said no $. 50 for both. The other stripped down and BBBJ and said $ each. I couldn't say no. She had covers in the room. I switched covers a few times as I went back and forth between the two trying to last longer. Little more than I wanted to spend $$$ for an hour and two hotties was something to remember.LOL. 50 for both? W / BBBJ and rimming? And it's more than you wanted to spend? Hahaha I am calling a grand BS on this one, lads.

MrFlingMan
03-15-20, 08:40
Would this happen to be Panda Massage?It might be. If it is, I've walked into that place several times when it first opened. I would walk in and ask for prices just to scope it out. Front section with open massage couches and about three to four rooms towards the back. Full height with, if I remember correctly, double curtain doorways. Both male and female "masseuses" were chatting on the empty massage couches in front (all older. Felt like the place was legit. PapaSan would try hard to sell the table shower. Didn't pull the trigger but kept coming back because I did catch a glimpse of a youngish provider walk the corridor.

Finally one late evening I had some spare time and decided to walk in. It was mamasan at the front and the other provider was busy. The little head took over and I decided to TOFTT with mamasan. Late 40's, slender can barely remember actually, just know that she wasn't a fatty. Massage started out pretty standard but with heavy oil. Don't like that. There was a bit of roaming OTC while face down. On the flip the roaming continued but none under. Then as time went on I realized she wasnt "seizing the moment". I went for her hand to place it on the trouble spots and she pulled back. She points to my hand and gestures that I do it. Turns out it was a DIY joint.

I was able to persuade her to finish the deed herself but overall was very disappointed with the experience.

I usually lurk the SFV thread and never noticed anyone post about this panda. Maybe I'll have to give it another go.

AhardLanding
03-19-20, 08:52
LOL. 50 for both? W / BBBJ and rimming? And it's more than you wanted to spend? Hahaha I am calling a grand BS on this one, lads.$. 50 = $150.

He spent $50 apiece to the house for the two girls then $100 apiece for sex for total of $300 (= $$$).

Nutzoid
07-14-20, 17:19
Before AMPs were more common I frequented a place on the second floor on north La Brea near Pinks. The place had an awkward open staircase and walkway and I felt like I was doing the walk of shame. Sweet blissful Korean ladies. Always had a wonderful ending there. It was 40 plus years ago. I was so naive. The ad was in the LA Weekly or whatever sex tabloid newspaper was available in the machines on the street.

GodMann
08-06-20, 17:44
Anyone remember Chorchaba Thai massage on highland and Santa Monica? And the one near the walk of fame emphoria massage? I got a good massage at Chorchaba. I went to get another massage over a year ago and they were closed. Any of you guys get any extras there? It was a legit massage only for me with no extras. They put a towel over you during the massage.

GonnaBeAlright
11-18-20, 12:35
Has anyone seen Sunny before? This is the ad I'm referring to https://losangeles.rubratings.com/120950.

TacoLvr31
02-26-21, 02:21
Has anyone seen Sunny before? This is the ad I'm referring to https://losangeles.rubratings.com/120950.Is she the one at Golden?

August West
03-08-21, 22:33
$. 50 = $150.

He spent $50 apiece to the house for the two girls then $100 apiece for sex for total of $300 (= $$$).This makes way more sense hahaha. Thank you for screwing my head back on straight.

Watnow78
03-23-21, 14:06
So I decided to drive to West Hollywood and see if Momo is open. Sure enough they were. I walked in and was greeted by Mama son and took my temperature it made me wash my hands before she showed me to a room. I asked her how many girls are available and she said one Asian and one Latina. I asked to see both before I made my decision and the first girl was a tall thicker Latina that had perfect curves. The second girl that walked by was a younger Korean girl with nice fake bolt ons skinny waist and a beautiful body. That's who I choose because in my experience Latin women gives such a lousy massage.

So cookie walks in with a bright pink mini skirt that just hugged her body like a glove. We made small chat and she started giving me a half-ass massage. When we got down to business she rub those big fake bolt-ons all over my back and ass. Her skin was super smooth and silky which felt amazing against my body. After another 10 minutes I finished up heavily in that rubber. Cookie clean me up gave me a hug and told me to come back next Sunday LOL.

Fiddy at the door and a benjy for cookie.

I'm definitely going to go back on a different day and see what other Talent is there. When I used to go many years ago there was amazing Asian and Latina women.

TravelerMike
03-28-21, 17:29
LOL. 50 for both? W / BBBJ and rimming? And it's more than you wanted to spend? Hahaha I am calling a grand BS on this one, lads.I read that as 150 each. For a traveling man, it would be nice to see a bit more detail on locations.

SfvMongg
10-19-21, 15:26
Went here yesterday. Entrance from the alley back door. Paid. 4 house then 1.2 for talent.

Walked in got an older Asian lady her body was tight. Probably b cups. She gave me a sensual 5 min massage then we started with CBJ and cfs nothing special but it was OK. I like the mirrors in the room.

If you have luck try Amy she is younger better body less mechanical.

LngTimeMongr
11-03-21, 14:46
Spent the week in Burbank last week. Found an add for a parlor on Woodman in Panorama City. Said 6 young girls warm table shower 4 hands. Figured why not take a shot. Buzzed in, greeted by older mamasan was a little worried so I asked who else working for 4 hands. She laughed said not her took me into a room with 5 beauties and said choose. I took two. They took me to a room and they undressed me. Covered up to go to the shower room but I let it drop off in the hall with the other girls walking the hall haha. Good shower, back to the room for massage. One girl at the head of the table let me get very handsy up her skirt and pull her panties down. They other was grinding my ass with her tongue. When I Flipped over she was nude and ready to go. They wanted $$ each. I said no $. 50 for both. The other stripped down and BBBJ and said $ each. I couldn't say no. She had covers in the room. I switched covers a few times as I went back and forth between the two trying to last longer. Little more than I wanted to spend $$$ for an hour and two hotties was something to remember.Do you happen to remember where this was? Reminds of me of the selection at rush hour the movie LOL.

RustyWebfFoot
11-29-21, 12:42
Accidentally posted in the wrong area. Visiting Lala land soon and looking for a nice Asian massage. FS optional.

Baka3000
01-23-22, 07:24
Anyone if Jenny still works here. I read on a mp review site that this place is under new management, and some African / French girl named Moka works there. Given this, I wonder if that is that. I missed my opportunity to ride the Wild Jenny Train. I also read she would give her number to her clients. Would someone be so kind as to give me her status / whereabouts / number?

The Camel
01-23-22, 21:17
Anyone if Jenny still works here. I read on a mp review site that this place is under new management, and some African / French girl named Moka works there. Given this, I wonder if that is that. I missed my opportunity to ride the Wild Jenny Train. I also read she would give her number to her clients. Would someone be so kind as to give me her status / whereabouts / number?Jenny split West Therapy many years ago. Sometime around the closing years of the Eisenhower administration or possibly during the JFK years. But passage of time is no obstacle to this HOFer. She's now well settled at some highly esteemed chiropractor's office somewhere in West L. A. Or maybe it's Santa Monica. The Chiro goes by "Dr. Chen" and Jenny is accepting everyone's Omicron fluids if not their medical insurance, now using the name "Mary". I have fond memories of her taking the best care of me a couple of decades ago when we were both youngsters with a ways to go before reaching Social Security eligibility. If you do a search here for "Chen's" you'll find about 300 posts about Mary uploaded during the Delta / Omicron months alone. The address and phone number will be on the free access sections of RM.

Baka3000
01-29-22, 03:10
Jenny split West Therapy many years ago. Sometime around the closing years of the Eisenhower administration or possibly during the JFK years. But passage of time is no obstacle to this HOFer. She's now well settled at some highly esteemed chiropractor's office somewhere in West L. A. Or maybe it's Santa Monica. The Chiro goes by "Dr. Chen" and Jenny is accepting everyone's Omicron fluids if not their medical insurance, now using the name "Mary". I have fond memories of her taking the best care of me a couple of decades ago when we were both youngsters with a ways to go before reaching Social Security eligibility. If you do a search here for "Chen's" you'll find about 300 posts about Mary uploaded during the Delta / Omicron months alone. The address and phone number will be on the free access sections of RM.Thanks man, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. However, I feel like I've missed out on her prime service years. The reviews suggest she only does 30 min, rushed, and not as debauch as her days as Jenny. Might still try it if I'm ever in the area. Maybe.

OCRon
02-22-22, 19:11
OK. For those of you who have frequented there, what is the highlight at Royal Thai Spa on Highland Ave. That makes it stand out from the hundreds of other spas in the area? I hate shooting in the dark when it comes to these places so thought I would just throw my question out there since I drive by there so often.

Pyromidget
04-04-22, 14:51
I'm usually in LA area twice a month and KS is one of my go to places. Noticed they are not listed on Thatmall anymore and not sure if that means they're listing somewhere else or no longer there. Obviously, if they're gone I don't want to try the number so wasn't sure if someone here has the 411.They're on instagram https://www.instagram.com/kylasmodels/.

PavlovDog
07-05-22, 22:03
Anyone been to this spot in a plaza nearby? I went once, it was okay, vibe felt kind of off, it's a Latina spot.

OCRon
07-18-22, 14:48
Anyone been to this spot in a plaza nearby? I went once, it was okay, vibe felt kind of off, it's a Latina spot.The only one I know in this area is Thai spa called Angel Spa. Is that what you are referring to? If so, definitely a good vibe to it.

RockNRoll72
09-17-22, 16:36
The only one I know in this area is Thai spa called Angel Spa. Is that what you are referring to? If so, definitely a good vibe to it.Pretty sure OP is referring to the spot on the 2nd story of a strip mall going east toward the movie studio. I went once back in 2020 or 2021, can't recall exactly when it was but I think I may have done a post about it. I had a pretty good time but I agree, the vibe there was off. Got a thick latina named vicky who was super cool and easy going but I could tell that if I wasn't "mostly business" she would probably become impatient with me. Very weird. Haven't been back since even though I had a good time.

I've seen other mongers post about going and getting a pretty steep upsell once they're in the room.

- RnR.

PhilAShow
10-18-22, 16:14
Hi guys,

I'm an OC guy that just started a job in the Hollywood area. What are the differences between different Hollywood areas. Specifically LE attitudes. I recently had a close call in Costa Mesa. In NW OC Huntington has long been a no fly zone. Westminster is pretty open. And everywhere in between. I passed a Happy Angel shop on Burbank. I'm not an FS guy per se. I like to turn HJ girls to the dark side. Any suggestions. I'll keep reading here obviously and will share my knowledge of Westminster Costa Mesa areas. Thanks.

XXnat
10-27-22, 19:39
They're on instagram https://www.instagram.com/kylasmodels/.How are the rates and service?

Thanks.

PhilAShow
11-01-22, 11:46
Hi guys,

I'm an OC guy that just started a job in the Hollywood area. What are the differences between different Hollywood areas. Specifically LE attitudes. I recently had a close call in Costa Mesa. In NW OC Huntington has long been a no fly zone. Westminster is pretty open. And everywhere in between. I passed a Happy Angel shop on Burbank. I'm not an FS guy per se. I like to turn HJ girls to the dark side. Any suggestions. I'll keep reading here obviously and will share my knowledge of Westminster Costa Mesa areas. Thanks.I went by NoHo. You guys have too much money for me. LOL.

EdCarbone
01-02-23, 16:27
Wasn't quite sure where to put this, so put it in Hollywood and Los Angeles massage. Saw Natalia (https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40544/) for one hour ($120) massage. She looks much better in person. Location was her place. Very nice lady. Sat behind the Christmas tree while I undressed. Heated table, so I said I didn't need the sheet and she took it off. Good sign. Excellent massage and she knew how to work the knots out. On legs she went deep into the thigh and brushed the boys, so the hint was there even though she didn't touch my arms hanging off the sides. On the flip she worked my arms, chest and then legs. She had laid a towel over my groin, but moved it to work deep thighs and brushed the flagpole many times. I was touching her hip and back at this point and then touched the flagpole and her arm and gently pushed them together. She said HE and massage was 220 total. I acted disappointed like I was going to decline and she offered $$ instead. I said yes if she would take off the top. Her boobs were fantastic and large, probably enhanced, but soft and fun. She did Russian and got into it with me. I had her lay across my chest and got my hand down her backside to feel the kitty a bit (didn't let me go too far) and then finished myself (usually have to do that). Overall it was a great massage and a great ending. Only reason I can't repeat is because I'm not rich enough to drop that much for one massage. Treat her well.

PantherBa
03-04-23, 22:51
Wasn't quite sure where to put this, so put it in Hollywood and Los Angeles massage. Saw Natalia (https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40544/) for one hour ($120) massage. She looks much better in person. Location was her place. Very nice lady. Sat behind the Christmas tree while I undressed. Heated table, so I said I didn't need the sheet and she took it off. Good sign. Excellent massage and she knew how to work the knots out. On legs she went deep into the thigh and brushed the boys, so the hint was there even though she didn't touch my arms hanging off the sides. On the flip she worked my arms, chest and then legs. She had laid a towel over my groin, but moved it to work deep thighs and brushed the flagpole many times. I was touching her hip and back at this point and then touched the flagpole and her arm and gently pushed them together. She said HE and massage was 220 total. I acted disappointed like I was going to decline and she offered $$ instead. I said yes if she would take off the top. Her boobs were fantastic and large, probably enhanced, but soft and fun. She did Russian and got into it with me. I had her lay across my chest and got my hand down her backside to feel the kitty a bit (didn't let me go too far) and then finished myself (usually have to do that). Overall it was a great massage and a great ending. Only reason I can't repeat is because I'm not rich enough to drop that much for one massage. Treat her well.Thanks for the report.

Neyiak
05-17-23, 18:34
I'm in LA for a few days and I've been looking for a place with young providers. I understand most of the providers are in West H. Any tips / numbers would be appreciated.

Marshmello
07-28-23, 13:07
Was struggling one day while in the area for work. So many Thai spas given we are in Thai town. Was trying not to go in blind. Threw out a lifeline and shockingly google maps gave me the raft. Most all have normal reviews saying "good massage" but one spot stood out. Sun Spa. Clean. $60 an hour for a relatively good massage. Middle age Asian woman with just perfect tits. Unclear what the limits might but def worth the HE and getting handsy.

WhoreMaster 91
07-30-23, 08:05
Was struggling one day while in the area for work. So many Thai spas given we are in Thai town. Was trying not to go in blind. Threw out a lifeline and shockingly google maps gave me the raft. Most all have normal reviews saying "good massage" but one spot stood out. Sun Spa. Clean. $60 an hour for a relatively good massage. Middle age Asian woman with just perfect tits. Unclear what the limits might but def worth the HE and getting handsy.Would be cool if it had some MPs with Armenian girls or something! Any mongers know where to get armenian let us know?

Fav6977
10-03-23, 10:06
I originally posted this in the LA forum but later realized it is probably more appropriate in this forum.

Visiting from out of town. Stopped by Hollywood Hills Thai Spa on North La Brea. Half hour for 50, paid 60 going in, got my 10 change after I was comfortable. Drew Coco. Nice massage. She was on the table most of the time. When she was standing, allowed OTC down below. Since it was my first time there, I did not want to push it too much. On the flip, she said 100 for HJ. I agreed. She pulled up her shirt and undid her bra, allowing free access to the girls. When I started SS to help out, she shoved her breast into my mouth. Unfortunately, I could not make it happen. It sucks getting old. Anyway, she cleaned me up, gave more back massage, used her knees on my legs. Good English. Been here 30 years. I think more may be available on subsequent visits. She was very pleasant throughout. I would most definitely repeat if I was in the area. A bottle of water, a couple of mints, and away I went.

Onikanji69
10-06-23, 08:29
I have been visiting the 608X Sunset location (twice now). Some tips, park in the back there is an entrance. I used to park in the front but it is a busy street so the walk of shame is harder. Plus the 7/11 on the corner has that tower camera thing with the blue lights always recording so I get paranoid. Typical Chinese MP ladies are in their 40's+ based on my observation. What's odd is how there is no ceiling between rooms. They are basically partitioned. You can basically hear what's going on in the other room. The ladies are nice trying to get some BBBJ one day. I'll keep you all updated.