PDA

View Full Version : Newbies

Ramoo
02-11-08, 22:20
Hey new guys, I really want to help you out so just RTFF YDA

Bankheadleroy
03-03-08, 12:09
Hey new guys, I really want to help you out so just RTFF YDAHey, I'm aware of what RTFF means thanks to the abbreviations page on the first page, but what does YDA mean?

I'm thinking "You dumbass," but I wanted to confirm :)

Pawngent
08-10-08, 18:49
This might be stupid question but when you post something it takes a day before it appears. Why? Some info would be best know ASAP such as a rip off, sting, Hot areas or a newbie that is paying us to show her the ropes! lol

TwistedBrother
08-11-08, 01:23
It only takes a long time until you are a senior member (30 posts). That's so Jackson can separate the wheat from the chaff.

Regarding newbies in general. The worst thing a newbie can do is come on here and, without reading the history, ask a question that is clearly contained in previous posts. The reason we post is to have a repository of information for all of us, old and new, to benefit from. If it's not posted, chances are that no one on here knows it anyway, and someone - maybe you - should check it out and report back.

Remember, with every new AMP, CL girl, or whatever, SOMEONE has to take one for the team. Why not you? I know many times over 16 years of mongering, I've tried unreviewed product so I would be the first to report on it. Many other times, of course, I've benefited from what I've read here.

NOW, if you've read the forum and there's clearly something missing that needs to be clarified, such questions are usually welcomed. Also, you're always better posting some info first before asking questions. Many of us were around before the internet was born and there was no way to learn how to be a monger. Just trial and error, baby.

This isn't to say we're a bunch of asses (though many of us are, LOL), but we demand you respect our work if you want to become part of us ... and that you show us respect and give us something before you ask us to give something up.

This might be stupid question but when you post something it takes a day before it appears. Why? Some info would be best know ASAP such as a rip off, sting, Hot areas or a newbie that is paying us to show her the ropes! lol

Pawngent
08-11-08, 02:57
It only takes a long time until you are a senior member (30 posts). That's so Jackson can separate the wheat from the chaff.

Regarding newbies in general. The worst thing a newbie can do is come on here and, without reading the history, ask a question that is clearly contained in previous posts. The reason we post is to have a repository of information for all of us, old and new, to benefit from. If it's not posted, chances are that no one on here knows it anyway, and someone. Maybe you. Should check it out and report back.

Remember, with every new AMP, CL girl, or whatever, SOMEONE has to take one for the team. Why not you? I know many times over 16 years of mongering, I've tried unreviewed product so I would be the first to report on it. Many other times, of course, I've benefited from what I've read here.

NOW, if you've read the forum and there's clearly something missing that needs to be clarified, such questions are usually welcomed. Also, you're always better posting some info first before asking questions. Many of us were around before the internet was born and there was no way to learn how to be a monger. Just trial and error, baby.

This isn't to say we're a bunch of asses (though many of us are, LOL), but we demand you respect our work if you want to become part of us. And that you show us respect and give us something before you ask us to give something up. I guess then I ask the question IN THE RIGHT area of the forum being "newbie" By the way when it says newbie that means to this forum not to life/age. I was around long before computer also. I use to use the old Cheetah / 10th /6th/ junipers / red roof off and ave ect. We are talking late 70's early 80's long before most! What I see from the attitude of the forum is the reason it has so little participation. Who wants to get there balls busted by some cheap asss mongers (bitching about. 5 or less) like many that I see on here. Not saying all but many. I posted about a "new AMP? " (notice the question mark? ) and get very STUPID responses post address, how do you know, take one for the team ect. There is no one on this forum that needs to tell me that. If you don't know DON"T ANSWER. Simple, right? As many mongers there are in this area and they get maybe 5 post a day. I think if the attitude was cleaned up in here would be a lot more peps getting in. More peps/info in most cases is a benefit to everyone on here. The main thing is you run somebody off by them not posting or "game of give us info" first with an attitude and they quit posting and go back to reading the post only. That makes no sense to me at all. With running them off now they STILL USE the forum info that you all have posted. I guess you all are a tight net little group that wants to stay that way. Crazy "shoot yourself in the foot" is the saying that comes to mind! P

P. S I feel much better now. How much do I owe u?

P.S. S I could go on and on and on now that I set back thought more about!

TheGreatOne
08-11-08, 11:42
I agree. It doesn't do much good to ask for info on this forum because people don't want to GIVE info, they want to GET info. When I was finding reliable providers in my area, I was letting everyone know via the forum, but now that things have dried up around here, so have my posts containing useful information. Since I'm not seeing any action on my side of town, I have no info to give, so I don't post much anymore. If somebody asks for information or tips, the general attitude seems to be "Why the hell should I trust you and give you my information? You might be LE or something else. " But yet, everybody comes here to read the information from the people who do post and use the information contained therein! ANYBODY's posts could be inaccurate or and intentional LE trick. That's the nature of the game. Just post what ya know and hope others do the same.

TwistedBrother
08-11-08, 12:32
Well, the "attitude" contained in my previous post reflects what I have learned and come to embrace, I guess you could say, about the way things work around here. I won't say you don't have some points, and that it "could' work the way you say, but that's not what I've observed.

It's not just this forum; I've seen the same thing on forums from cities all over the country. You could call it "read and lead" ... instead of ask and follow.

Anyway, I don't know. Maybe I'm off. But most of those who have become part of this community, I think, understand what I'm talking about and have come in with a different perspective than what you're talking about.

Probably not worth arguing about and if others feel differently, fine ...

...What I see from the attitude of the forum is the reason it has so little participation. Who wants to get there balls busted by some cheap asss mongers (bitching about. 5 or less) like many that I see on here. Not saying all but many. I posted about a "new AMP? " (notice the question mark? ) and get very STUPID responses post address, how do you know, take one for the team ect. There is no one on this forum that needs to tell me that. If you don't know DON"T ANSWER. Simple, right? As many mongers there are in this area and they get maybe 5 post a day. I think if the attitude was cleaned up in here would be a lot more peps getting in. More peps/info in most cases is a benefit to everyone on here. The main thing is you run somebody off by them not posting or "game of give us info" first with an attitude and they quit posting and go back to reading the post only. That makes no sense to me at all. With running them off now they STILL USE the forum info that you all have posted. I guess you all are a tight net little group that wants to stay that way. Crazy "shoot yourself in the foot" is the saying that comes to mind! P

Sbrugby
08-11-08, 15:53
Well I for one am relatively new to this board but I read the forum and when I finally made a post I made sure it was a helpful one. I saw all the noobs asking questions and getting hammered. However unlike most noobs I was not a noob to mongering when I found this board. Infact, I probably had more experience than the majority of the members on this board. And by experience I mean literally with everything associated with mongering, CL, SW, sc even the euro mongering scene and south east asia scene.

I can understand some of the frustration it might cause you when you first with honest intentions of helping later, but you're gonna get slammed and like twist said read and lead. It's the way it works and no noob is gonna change that. So do you part as a noob until you reach senior status and contribute like I've done. I'm sure even now with the quality of my posts most members of this board would trust me enough to answer some questions if I so desired.

Sbrugby

Eatum Good
08-11-08, 18:53
I guess then I ask the question IN THE RIGHT area of the forum being "newbie" By the way when it says newbie that means to this forum not to life/age. I was around long before computer also. I use to use the old Cheetah / 10th /6th/ junipers / red roof off and ave ect. We are talking late 70's early 80's long before most! What I see from the attitude of the forum is the reason it has so little participation. Who wants to get there balls busted by some cheap asss mongers (bitching about. 5 or less) like many that I see on here. Not saying all but many. I posted about a "new AMP? " (notice the question mark? ) and get very STUPID responses post address, how do you know, take one for the team ect. There is no one on this forum that needs to tell me that. If you don't know DON"T ANSWER. Simple, right? As many mongers there are in this area and they get maybe 5 post a day. I think if the attitude was cleaned up in here would be a lot more peps getting in. More peps/info in most cases is a benefit to everyone on here. The main thing is you run somebody off by them not posting or "game of give us info" first with an attitude and they quit posting and go back to reading the post only. That makes no sense to me at all. With running them off now they STILL USE the forum info that you all have posted. I guess you all are a tight net little group that wants to stay that way. Crazy "shoot yourself in the foot" is the saying that comes to mind! P

P. S I feel much better now. How much do I owe u?

P.S. S I could go on and on and on now that I set back thought more about!

The place on Holcomb Bridge might be the one called Maia in back of the Galaxy. I posted on this place sometime ago and you can see it by clicking on my User ID next to this post. We tend to be careful about new users who might really be Uncle Leo, but since I'm also a veteran of the 10th/ 6th/ juniper era I'll give you credit for "past service". :)

Pawngent
08-12-08, 18:58
The place on Holcomb Bridge might be the one called Maia in back of the Galaxy. I posted on this place sometime ago and you can see it by clicking on my User ID next to this post. We tend to be careful about new users who might really be Uncle Leo, but since I'm also a veteran of the 10th/ 6th/ juniper era I'll give you credit for "past service". :)Eatum those were the good old days. Hell, you could just about go up to le and ask them were so and so was or even have they seen any hot ones! It was great to go in the Cheetha have a few drinks see if there was any to-go action if not stumble outside and look left down the street and take your pick. The good old days.

Pawngent
08-12-08, 19:40
Well I for one am relatively new to this board but I read the forum and when I finally made a post I made sure it was a helpful one. I saw all the noobs asking questions and getting hammered. However unlike most noobs I was not a noob to mongering when I found this board. Infact, I probably had more experience than the majority of the members on this board. And by experience I mean literally with everything associated with mongering, CL, SW, sc even the euro mongering scene and south east asia scene.

I can understand some of the frustration it might cause you when you first with honest intentions of helping later, but you're gonna get slammed and like twist said read and lead. It's the way it works and no noob is gonna change that. So do you part as a noob until you reach senior status and contribute like I've done. I'm sure even now with the quality of my posts most members of this board would trust me enough to answer some questions if I so desired.

SbrugbyThanks Shug for a response to my issues and I DO see where you are coming from but. Yeah, sorry but there has to be a but. As you said in your response and the feeling I get is you were nerves about posting in a forum. Now I don't know how old you are or what life experience you have had but Damn, it's a forum! I could understand if you were a teen and worried about mom finding out! My point is you finally posted where many others with good or even great info might not due to be slammed for being a "newbie" (again to this forum) or thinking why should I tell them assholes anything if they are going to be like that. I just keep feeding off them and they can (and I quote by a person that responded to my post) FO. You also said you "read a lot of the forum before you posted" Well, most people that read this forum and see the constant slamming of new people would never post here anyway. Agreed or? A good way to put it is this is a street gang mentality where anyone new must get his ass kicked before becoming a member! That might work for some low life trash street punks but to the many that have money (don't mind spending some) and enjoy the ladies you guy are killing yourselves. It shows by the amount of info posted on here.

I need a drink! Anybody for scotch and water?

Pawngent
08-12-08, 20:18
I agree. It doesn't do much good to ask for info on this forum because people don't want to GIVE info, they want to GET info. When I was finding reliable providers in my area, I was letting everyone know via the forum, but now that things have dried up around here, so have my posts containing useful information. Since I'm not seeing any action on my side of town, I have no info to give, so I don't post much anymore. If somebody asks for information or tips, the general attitude seems to be "Why the hell should I trust you and give you my information? You might be LE or something else. " But yet, everybody comes here to read the information from the people who do post and use the information contained therein! ANYBODY's posts could be inaccurate or and intentional LE trick. That's the nature of the game. Just post what ya know and hope others do the same.Well, said Great. I know there is action all over town but many of those peps keep it to themselves but a few more might post on here if they felt welcomed instead of getting slammed by some want-to be, power hungry, chosen (ha)assholes! A stupid pack of dogs will always be stupid following there pack leaders and staves to death. Fluck mongering I going to start writing greeting cards. Anybody have hallmarks number and a good spellchecker program? LOL Guys and gals I hate to say it but if le wants to be a part of this forum you can't stop them or even know they are. You might think so but they are smarter than you think if they want to be. Key is if want to be. If the dope was out of this hobby we would be having the time of our lives and they for the most part wouldn't care. Again, I do feel much better. LOL I think cindy will make me feel much better after she gets off work!

P. S strip clubs are really feeling the financial burden of the economy.

TwistedBrother
08-14-08, 17:33
A good way to put it is this is a street gang mentality where anyone new must get his ass kicked before becoming a member!

Scha-weet! Always wanted to be part of a f'in gang! ;)

PWhipped
08-18-08, 09:47
I cannot believe the arragant attitude of a first time poster. Yep, really gets me wanting to give under the radar info. RITFLMAO Ever heard of earning respect and friendship? Post usefull info and you shall reap the benfits. PW

Manthing
08-23-08, 15:20
I se a category that says newbies and it appears that more seniors are posting to it than newbies. What gives? Anyways will be in A-town on the 27th and 28th for business and would like some info (yeah I know I haven't paid dues so I that is why I am asking the newbies).

Where are the hole-in-the-wall black SCs near the airport or college park? I don't like the ones where the big ballers are cuz my dollars are not long. Remember I won't the less traveled where the gals are mor attentive in my opine.

I think that I can fend for myself with the CL and quest. For SWs I will ask the taxi drivers as I have found that they always are the best source of up to minute info. Peace and I am out. Will provide hazy details when I finish.

Sbrugby
08-23-08, 17:37
If you read the strip club section all the info is there for you. BHL and ATL have gone out of there way to inform everyone on the board of particular strip club avenues and strictly black sc's. as the veterans say it on here RTFF!

Sbrugby

Atl For Life
08-23-08, 23:18
I se a category that says newbies and it appears that more seniors are posting to it than newbies. What gives? Anyways will be in A-town on the 27th and 28th for business and would like some info (yeah I know I haven't paid dues so I that is why I am asking the newbies).

Where are the hole-in-the-wall black SCs near the airport or college park? I don't like the ones where the big ballers are cuz my dollars are not long. Remember I won't the less traveled where the gals are mor attentive in my opine.

I think that I can fend for myself with the CL and quest. For SWs I will ask the taxi drivers as I have found that they always are the best source of up to minute info. Peace and I am out. Will provide hazy details when I finish.Read the Strip Club thread. Bankheadleroy and I have posted a lot of info on the Black SC's. Babes, Club, Wax, and Dirty Ratt's are not too far from the airport. Club Blaze isn't too far either, but I wou;dn't exactly call it a hole-in-the-wall spot.

Babadon
08-24-08, 03:43
I'm from New York and I a used to the underground party scene, my experience in Atlanta is that these parties do not exist here. I'm not asking for locations but do theses parties go on here and are there any reviews?

Blond Seeker
08-24-08, 11:28

I think that I can fend for myself with the CL and quest. For SWs I will ask the taxi drivers as I have found that they always are the best source of up to minute info. Peace and I am out. Will provide hazy details when I finish.Try the Candy Shop, Club Blaze, or Pleasers.

Good luck to you.

Tiger Guy X
08-24-08, 19:26
Dude there are underground parties here in Atlanta. You just have to know where to look. There are "swinger parties" for couples or the type where dudes just want to see guys bang their wive/girlfriend, orgy parties, and of course private strip club parties. The scene has slowed up a bit since when I originally came to GA back in 2005, but things still go on. A lot of the swingers type parties operate out of yahoo groups and some of the private strip club parties operate out of yahoo, craigslist, mysp@ce, or plain old word of mouth.

I'm from New York and I a used to the underground party scene, my experience in Atlanta is that these parties do not exist here. I'm not asking for locations but do theses parties go on here and are there any reviews?

Victorv71
08-25-08, 14:52
Bbandit is right. You really need to hit yahoo groups. It is more difficult, but just search under some local profiles on Yahoo and find groups this area. Also, going to one of the swing clubs here is a goldmine (especially if you have a female friend with you). Many people there are a part of MANY smaller groups that get together privately. Just be prepared for some groups to have guidelines to who they invite.

Atl For Life
09-05-08, 00:34
Bbandit is right. You really need to hit yahoo groups. It is more difficult, but just search under some local profiles on Yahoo and find groups this area. Also, going to one of the swing clubs here is a goldmine (especially if you have a female friend with you). Many people there are a part of MANY smaller groups that get together privately. Just be prepared for some groups to have guidelines to who they invite.Another place you can check is SwingLifeStyle or AdultFriendFinder. There are plenty of groups out of those 2 places.

Hootie 1998
09-30-08, 00:12
I just read this whole thread and I think I am more confused than I have ever been. LOL.

I am not a newbie in anyway as I have been at his for about 9 years now but I am new to finding the swinger scene and the strip club action, I guess I am just bored with the escort's and have no interest in the SW's so if there is some more info or backchannel on how to get to the swinger's or casual encounters then please message it to me.

Pipe Layer 83
01-16-10, 11:40
Well I guess by this forum's standards I'm a newb,so I'll post here, but def not a newb in the scene. Any way I use to use CL alot so I got info on alot of girls on the southside (around jonesboro & morrow) just ask if I know something I'll pass It along. Ive never really had a sour situation so nothing really to post to watch out for, and had to many mettings to try and catch up and post reviews on all of them. I also frequent the SCs on the south side like PPS and CH. So if there is any info I can contribute just let me know.

P.S. I think this site is great, I wish I would have found it sooner!

Big Bluff
01-19-10, 03:30
Actually newbie this spot is for newbs to ask newbie questions like "what is this" or "how do I get here" or "what the hell are you guys talking about when you say". If you got info just start posting it in the correct forum at the top.

Well I guess by this forum's standards I'm a newb,so I'll post here, but def not a newb in the scene. Any way I use to use CL alot so I got info on alot of girls on the southside (around jonesboro & morrow) just ask if I know something I'll pass It along. Ive never really had a sour situation so nothing really to post to watch out for, and had to many mettings to try and catch up and post reviews on all of them. I also frequent the SCs on the south side like PPS and CH. So if there is any info I can contribute just let me know.

P.S. I think this site is great, I wish I would have found it sooner!

Pipe Layer 83
01-19-10, 12:23
Actually newbie this spot is for newbs to ask newbie questions like "what is this" or "how do I get here" or "what the hell are you guys talking about when you say". If you got info just start posting it in the correct forum at the top.Thanks for the info wasnt sure if I would be taken serious if I posted in the other sections because of the newb status.

Acolyte
01-21-10, 01:01
I agree. It doesn't do much good to ask for info on this forum because people don't want to GIVE info, they want to GET info. When I was finding reliable providers in my area, I was letting everyone know via the forum, but now that things have dried up around here, so have my posts containing useful information. Since I'm not seeing any action on my side of town, I have no info to give, so I don't post much anymore. If somebody asks for information or tips, the general attitude seems to be "Why the hell should I trust you and give you my information? You might be LE or something else. " But yet, everybody comes here to read the information from the people who do post and use the information contained therein! ANYBODY's posts could be inaccurate or and intentional LE trick. That's the nature of the game. Just post what ya know and hope others do the same.

I feel you on the getting vs giving attitude of many. Im the kind of monger who discovers a new provider, sees her a few times before I get bored and move to a new provider. Thats why I may only post a new find once or twice a month. Lets not forget its a recession and some of us have less money to play with than before....

Swordstalker
03-19-10, 15:56
Appreciate the info. It's good learning from those who know instead of reinventing the wheel.

Actually newbie this spot is for newbs to ask newbie questions like "what is this" or "how do I get here" or "what the hell are you guys talking about when you say". If you got info just start posting it in the correct forum at the top.

Duluthdude
01-07-11, 00:38
I've found a few women that want me to put them on web cams. I've been looking at Myfreecams. Com and was wondering if anyone knew anything.

Can I get into trouble doing this?

I was also thinking about building websites and even doing 3D DVDs that the customer writes the script. Any advise would be great.

The girls are from out of state and also want to escort while in town. Anyone know what they have to do to check people out?

Tnanks in advance.

On Tour2
01-12-11, 23:04
I'm coming to Atlanta from the UK for a couple of days and would like to check out the local "Scenery". Any tips that people could pass on? Where's good? Where to avoid etc? I don't want to end up getting mugged / shot / ripped off.

I've heard that the scene is quite different from Europe and looking through it seems quite difficult to get any clear info on what, where, who. An ideal night is to get a dance somewhere then go and seal the deal somewhere else later on. I'll be staying in downtown. I'm not rich so a VIP in my room each night isn't an option unfortunately!

I won't have wheels so I'll be relying on my feet and cabs for getting about. Any suggestions or advice is appreciated!

Semaj2012
08-05-11, 15:49
I'm definitely new to the game. Live on the west side on ATL. Wanted some pointers on what to look out for, what to expect, hoe to dodge the damn cops (biggest concern) and how to have a discreet Hookup from time to time. No drama.

Pot1134
08-06-11, 21:24
I'm definitely new to the game. Live on the west side on ATL. Wanted some pointers on what to look out for, what to expect, hoe to dodge the damn cops (biggest concern) and how to have a discreet Hookup from time to time. No drama.Look for the 22 rules for mongering(on this site) and then read the forum. The "rules" are classic and true.

Member #4589
01-02-13, 05:36
Hello fellow mongers! I am new but have much Intel to share. I have many BP visits and can maybe offer my two cents. Have seen maybe a couple dozen ladies over the past year, so please let me know if you have a question about one. Maybe I've seen her. Maybe you've seen one I'm curious about? Very Intrested in a chica connection, like recent post on here.

Anyway, happy hunting.

MrMethodical
05-25-14, 09:08
New to this site but was a hobbyist a few years ago. Got hitched and gave up the hobby. Used to do strip club VIPS, then stepped up to Eros advertisers. Well situations have dictated that I'm creeping back into the game. Right now feeling my way out in AMPs. Gone to a couple places but not sure of the etiquette as my old ones were more up front. I'm located in eastern Gwinnett but been sticking to the Buford Hwy area so far. Any help, advice, or guidance is greatly appreciated and am willing to share what little info I have complied so far. Hit me up in PM or in reply to this post.

ArthurP
11-14-14, 22:32
Hello,

I'm trying to book a lady from Jasmine, but she is asking for ref. Anyone could help me understand what it is and how to get it?

Thanks.

Arthur.

Wolvie5
11-18-14, 16:30
Hello,

I'm trying to book a lady from Jasmine, but she is asking for ref. Anyone could help me understand what it is and how to get it?

Thanks.

Arthur.You need to first find a more newbie-friendly agency and use them once or twice, and then have them vouch for you. I recommend trying one of Sunny's girl (check the Classified Ads thread for Exotic Flavors) - Sunny is newbie-friendly.

PiaoxiuYong
12-07-14, 14:19
Hey there,

I'm new to the backpaging game, and I've read some rules, tips, etc. With all of that said and done, it seems rather difficult to find suitable girls. Just to get the ball rolling, do you guys mind sharing some contacts with me via PM? Specifically hunting white / asian petite nice ass nothing less than a 5.

Thanks!

JusTheTip
01-28-15, 10:42
It should be obvious but of course you guys know not use your personal phone and info. Walmart online has a tripple minutes lg306 g tracfone with 70 minutes for $10 shipped to store pickup.

Harley32
01-29-15, 11:45
It should be obvious but of course you guys know not use your personal phone and info. Walmart online has a tripple minutes lg306 g tracfone with 70 minutes for $10 shipped to store pickup.You might want to look into Google Voice. It allows you to have a separate number that's tied in with your current phone. You can text and even make phone calls with that number and that's all the other person will see. You get to choose the location that the number is based out of so you could get a number based in AL or even CA if that's what you want. The plus is that's it's totally free.

JusTheTip
01-29-15, 13:08
You might want to look into Google Voice. It allows you to have a separate number that's tied in with your current phone. You can text and even make phone calls with that number and that's all the other person will see. You get to choose the location that the number is based out of so you could get a number based in AL or even CA if that's what you want. The plus is that's it's totally free.The family plays on my real phone too much for me to trust that solution. I'd rather have a separate phone sitting on my spare tire until it's time to hunt.

PlaynAtl
01-29-15, 21:28
It should be obvious but of course you guys know not use your personal phone and info. Walmart online has a tripple minutes lg306 g tracfone with 70 minutes for $10 shipped to store pickup.Burner and Hushed apps on iPhone and Android are useful for using the existing phone.

KatanaBlade
02-05-15, 05:02
You might want to look into Google Voice. It allows you to have a separate number that's tied in with your current phone. You can text and even make phone calls with that number and that's all the other person will see. You get to choose the location that the number is based out of so you could get a number based in AL or even CA if that's what you want. The plus is that's it's totally free.Google Voice is actually my weapon of choice as well. One time I did hit the wrong "call using / without" button, so only one of the many providers actually has my real digits. I will look into these Burner and Hushed apps though.

Bigsteve87
02-05-15, 15:02
Google Voice is actually my weapon of choice as well. One time I did hit the wrong "call using / without" button, so only one of the many providers actually has my real digits. I will look into these Burner and Hushed apps though.Not to get too techie, but this works for me.

1) set up new google gmail account. They want another email to validate it is you. Send them to Bill@mailinator.com.

2) go to mailinator, check the inbox of Bill@mailinator.com - confirm the email and BOOM! You have a valid NEW ANONYMOUS email account on google. Mailinator.com is a free disposable email account. The emails are good for about an hour, but you can delete them after you read them. Anyone can log into <<anything at mailinator.com, but it is useful for this.

3) use your new google gmail account to get google voice.

4) get some pre-paid visas. Vanilla visa is great. Buy with cash at CVS and you now have a credit card that is not yours.

5) now for those who monger at home, you need a VPN. Your SO / spouse can request a list of IP addresses from your ISP, or just look at the log on the router. If the account is in their name, there is no legal barriers to that. They'll see the websites you have been on. So get a VPN. Several of them out there, but I use Private Internet Access (google it). About $150 / year, but I can enable it on my smartphone / ipad so regardless of where I am I can monger and not worry about home, hotel, starbucks, whatever blocking my sights or monitoring my traffic. Pay for it with your vanilla visa.

5) I've also got a tracphone SIM from wallmart with a vanilla visa as well. The SIM gives me a number untraceable to me.

6) Picked up a used iPhone 4 at a local repair shop. Paid with vanilla visa. Set it up with my new gmail, google voice, plopped in the tracphone SIM, hooked up the VPN, loaded my favorite providers. Use it to surf, etc. So there is no trace on the home computers.

If you have a couple of $$ and want to go completely anonymous, this is a good way to do so. And an iPhone is pretty easy to stash away if you need to.

Stay safe. Stay anonymous.

Emerica9283
03-23-15, 13:28
Not to get too techie, but this works for me.

1) set up new google gmail account. They want another email to validate it is you. Send them to Bill@mailinator.com.

2) go to mailinator, check the inbox of Bill@mailinator.com - confirm the email and BOOM! You have a valid NEW ANONYMOUS email account on google. Mailinator.com is a free disposable email account. The emails are good for about an hour, but you can delete them after you read them. Anyone can log into <<anything at mailinator.com, but it is useful for this.

3) use your new google gmail account to get google voice.

4) get some pre-paid visas. Vanilla visa is great. Buy with cash at CVS and you now have a credit card that is not yours.

5) now for those who monger at home, you need a VPN. Your SO / spouse can request a list of IP addresses from your ISP, or just look at the log on the router. If the account is in their name, there is no legal barriers to that. They'll see the websites you have been on. So get a VPN. Several of them out there, but I use Private Internet Access (google it). About $150 / year, but I can enable it on my smartphone / ipad so regardless of where I am I can monger and not worry about home, hotel, starbucks, whatever blocking my sights or monitoring my traffic. Pay for it with your vanilla visa.

5) I've also got a tracphone SIM from wallmart with a vanilla visa as well. The SIM gives me a number untraceable to me.

6) Picked up a used iPhone 4 at a local repair shop. Paid with vanilla visa. Set it up with my new gmail, google voice, plopped in the tracphone SIM, hooked up the VPN, loaded my favorite providers. Use it to surf, etc. So there is no trace on the home computers.

If you have a couple of $$ and want to go completely anonymous, this is a good way to do so. And an iPhone is pretty easy to stash away if you need to.

Stay safe. Stay anonymous.Damn, that's really extensive. Isn't it a bit overkill to have a burner phone, Google Voice, and the SIM? I thought Google voice already gives you an anonymous number that's untraceable and the benefit is that you can do it all on your main phone. Regardless, great info, especially the bit about getting a prepaid visa card.

Jesuspriced
03-24-15, 02:04
Damn, that's really extensive. Isn't it a bit overkill to have a burner phone, Google Voice, and the SIM? I thought Google voice already gives you an anonymous number that's untraceable and the benefit is that you can do it all on your main phone. Regardless, great info, especially the bit about getting a prepaid visa card.For most us google voice does the trick. And if you have android phone you can call text and receive incoming call all from that google voice number you set up.

Emerica9283
03-24-15, 10:15
For most us google voice does the trick. And if you have android phone you can call text and receive incoming call all from that google voice number you set up.Yeah that's pretty much what I do. Quick question, do you take your phone with you on an incall or just the cash and keys? I say this because I use my main phone and it's pretty expensive (Note 4) and it has some pretty important info / pictures / contacts. I also like to take pictures if the girl will let me. I guess this would be another situation where a burner might come in handy.

Pokerace 123
03-25-15, 02:27
Yeah that's pretty much what I do. Quick question, do you take your phone with you on an incall or just the cash and keys? I say this because I use my main phone and it's pretty expensive (Note 4) and it has some pretty important info / pictures / contacts. I also like to take pictures if the girl will let me. I guess this would be another situation where a burner might come in handy.I bring my phone keys and cash only. Before I get there I set a password lock just in case someone grabs the phone, an S5 so O know the worry about loosing it. When you get in the room I put the phone in my back pocket and button the pocket closed so she can't easily get it. I also take pics at the end so the phone is safe most of the time.

Peter Johnson
03-26-15, 18:35
For most us google voice does the trick. And if you have android phone you can call text and receive incoming call all from that google voice number you set up.Google voice is good but is still tied to your IP address. So if any shit really went down and you had to be tracked down, the police / fbi could do it. And not saying you got into anything but one of these women might and drag you into it. Burner phone, paid with cash is probably the most anonymous.

WadeAjaxWilson
05-15-17, 19:09
My first post. Starting my question on here don't know if this thread is dead or not. I have not been on this site long and have not really done anything, so I was was looking for etiquette and rules for Massage Parlors.

Some things are how to act, how to overcome language barrier, do they give FS, to make appointments or just walk in, do they provide condoms, in this area are AMPs the only ones, is there any legal risks?

MrHobbyist
05-16-17, 04:22
My first post. Starting my question on here don't know if this thread is dead or not. I have not been on this site long and have not really done anything, so I was was looking for etiquette and rules for Massage Parlors.

Some things are how to act, how to overcome language barrier, do they give FS, to make appointments or just walk in, do they provide condoms, in this area are AMPs the only ones, is there any legal risks?Welcome to the best source IMO, for information on the interwebs.

How to act -- Act normal. Treat the women with respect, but don't let them scam you. When you walk in, you will see the mama san or the papa san. They will ask you what you want, you tell them 1 hour or what ever massage. They will tell you the price, it's usually 60-80 for the hour. I can never tell if it is a KAMP or a CAMP, but I *think* I remember reading that CAMPs are the ones that charge 80. It doesn't really matter either way. Some places will let you see the available girls if you ask, others pretend to not understand or say yes, and lead you to a room. One girl shows up and acts like she doesn't understand when you tell her you want to see your choices. YMMV on that one. I recommend always to accept the Table Shower -TS-, that is a message to them that you are looking for more than just a massage. They will generally accidentally touch Mr. Johnson and say oops tee hee or ask if that was ok, this is your time to enthusiastically let them know that it is indeed ok. They will relax a bit. They are always on high alert for LEO. I have my theories on the AMP busts, but those are for another forum.

NOTE: Do not expect young, fresh, hot chicks, the vast majority. In my experience. Are middle aged women with a lot of miles on them. Once in a while you will find a gem, but for the most part, they are 40-60, it's hard to tell.

How to overcome the language barrier -- I suggest learning Chinese and Korean. Otherwise, they know enough English to get the job done. If they don't want to understand, they won't. They do understand hand signals and body movements very well. While you are face down, they will make sure they are close enough when working on your back to touch your hand with their leg, it is my practice to take this as an opportunity to find out if more is on the table -- this works at AMP and non AMP places as well. I usually caress with the back of my hand on the outside of her leg at first. If she doesn't immediately move away I may go for the butt squeeze or the inside thigh caress, depending on what is most easily acceptable. Then I say oops Tee Hee, was that ok? They will either acknowledge or not, but if they don't move away, you're on the way to a happy ending.

Do they give FS -- In my experience, almost always. But there is an upcharge. Rates vary, but they will always start out high. This is where I am firm. They will indicate what is available, usually through hand or body motions. They will usually not say anything, beyond a whisper. When they whisper it will usually be something along the lines of "do you want hoe ting baby?" That's when I shrug and do the international sign for how much by rubbing my thumb and two fingers together and looking questioningly. Inevitably they will hold up two or three fingers for hoe ting. I shake my head counter with 1, and the negotiation goes from there, in my experience it usually works out to be between 140 and 160. It can be a bit more if she is really hot or young. Again YMMV. HJs range between 40 and 60, CBJ around 100.

Do they provide condoms. Absolutely yes. I have heard of some doing bare, and one time at Hot Stone in Tucker, one gave a bbj and actually got on the table for FS without. I think she was stoned. I mentioned a condom and she came out of it and ran to get one. Out of the 50 or so I have been to over the years, that is the only time. But, I never ask for BB, so YMMV. Others on here can comment to that.

Only AMPs -- No, there are Hispanic MPs American MPs and independents, I have found the nonAMPs to be very proud of the puss and try to extort 3 bills or more for FS. As with anything, the negotiation starts there, very few times have I been able to negotiate down below 2 bills for FS. HJ and BJ varies, but the nonAMPs usually charge between 120 and 160 for the hour and the HE is included. You can check back page and Craigslist or the myriad other sites that advertise for more info on those. When you find one that sounds interesting, search this site for reviews. You if you take your time and research a place you will almost always find a post or two on it. In my experience on this board, you can pretty much live by what you read from the Senior members and regulars with a good post history. I am always leery of new folks with less than 10 or 15 posts AND at least one verifiable report. But that's just me. You can also check the oTHer site, but I have found that there is a lot of BS on that one. They give VIP access to people who post reviews, but do very little to check the accuracy or authenticity of the review. You can check the reviewer's post history and the reviews on the providers, after reading a few reviews on both sides, you can usually determine if a reviewer is full of shit. But that takes time and effort. If someone is full of shit here, you can bet they have been called on it by someone.

Are there any legal risks -- uh, yeah! You are paying for sex, that is illegal. I have never heard of a reverse sting where Uncle LEO is posted up at an AMP arresting Johns, but I suppose anything is possible. Everything about this hobby is risky, but the AMPs are by far the safest. You're not likely to get robbed, busted, or hurt. You will certainly get scammed and taken for as much hard earned as they can get, but that's on you not them.

Anyway, again, welcome and stay safe. Remember, this site is like any other social subculture. Participate, contribute, be legit and you'll be accepted. Be a douche bag, and you will be dogged relentlessly or completely ignored.

Niteluvr
05-16-17, 13:56
I can never tell if it is a KAMP or a CAMP, but I *think* I remember reading that CAMPs are the ones that charge 80. Actually, just the opposite.

KAMP: Korean (Asian) Massage Parlor. Easiest way to identify a KAMP is they normally have a small entryway and you have to ring a doorbell, wait for someone to come to the window (or door), they'll size you up and decide whether to let you in. House fee is normally $60 - $80. Extras are negotiated in the room.

CAMP: Chinese (Asian) Massage Parlor. Front door opens to a large room, usually with foot massage chairs or maybe just a front desk. They normally have business cards and a massage menu prominently displayed as well as the infamous gold kitty waving at you. Massage fees are usually $40/ hh or $60/ hr.

TruvadaSaves
05-16-17, 18:36
Are there any legal risks -- uh, yeah! You are paying for sex, that is illegal. I have never heard of a reverse sting where Uncle LEO is posted up at an AMP arresting Johns, but I suppose anything is possible. Everything about this hobby is risky, but the AMPs are by far the safest. You're not likely to get robbed, busted, or hurt. You will certainly get scammed and taken for as much hard earned as they can get, but that's on you not them..I believe a reverse bust happened in Seattle last year that made national headlines in part because it was so unique and never happens before, but yes, compared to the other outlets of hobbling, AMPs are by far the safest.

MrHobbyist
05-17-17, 04:53
Actually, just the opposite.

KAMP: Korean (Asian) Massage Parlor. Easiest way to identify a KAMP is they normally have a small entryway and you have to ring a doorbell, wait for someone to come to the window (or door), they'll size you up and decide whether to let you in. House fee is normally $60 - $80. Extras are negotiated in the room.

CAMP: Chinese (Asian) Massage Parlor. Front door opens to a large room, usually with foot massage chairs or maybe just a front desk. They normally have business cards and a massage menu prominently displayed as well as the infamous gold kitty waving at you. Massage fees are usually $40/ hh or $60/ hr.I always wondered about that. I'm ashamed to say, I never even considered the differences.

Gianna Bellisa
01-05-18, 00:28
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

HairyMonger
01-05-18, 12:07
Actually, just the opposite.

CAMP: Chinese (Asian) Massage Parlor. Front door opens to a large room, usually with foot massage chairs or maybe just a front desk. They normally have business cards and a massage menu prominently displayed as well as the infamous gold kitty waving at you. Massage fees are usually $40/ hh or $60/ hr.Do you know of Any Kamps in Smyrna / Marietta? I have only been to Camps and would like to try something different.

MassageAwesome
01-05-18, 16:35
Do you know of Any Kamps in Smyrna / Marietta? I have only been to Camps and would like to try something different.The only kamp in Smyrna is therapy plus. There's a place called YY Massage in Marietta. It's kinda like a Kamp, that is, if Tina still owns it.

SweetGeorgia
09-01-18, 19:54
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ShyGuyAtlanta
09-09-18, 10:48
The only kamp in Smyrna is therapy plus. There's a place called YY Massage in Marietta. It's kinda like a Kamp, that is, if Tina still owns it.Is this YY the one in the movie theater lot? I thought they closed?

Niteluvr
09-09-18, 11:17
Is this YY the one in the movie theater lot? I thought they closed?YY in the movie theater lot is long gone.

HobbyMan51
09-09-18, 12:17
Is this YY the one in the movie theater lot? I thought they closed?They did, earlier this year.

AndyIsLooking
09-15-20, 07:57
Hi all, I'm new. Here is my situation.

I am almost 30, and still a virgin. I have decided to finally end that by seeing some escorts. I live in the Gainesville area, and willing to drive down to Norcross or north Fulton. I'm cheap, 150 is my max for anything, but would definitely prefer to spend less than that. I'd really like to find ladies that are nice, and actually real.

I have my 1st session lined up to see this lady tomorrow.

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4704653360?gid=84add442dc07a5ee52f390a7ed16b19f

I'm also considering texting one of these ladies, but the price has to be right.

https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ready-for-an-amazing-night-wit/244090192777

https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/54033437/#.

If you guys have any info any of these ladies, or any kinds of tips for me, I'd love to hear it. I'll also post how my experience goes with Gloria in escort reports.

My bad for not reading everything before posting, and making a brash 1st post. It's just been hard for me to think clearly since I texted Gloria and stopped jerking off.

Plisknoob1
09-15-20, 14:36

I am almost 30, and still a virgin. I have decided to finally end that by seeing some escorts. I live in the Gainesville area, and willing to drive down to Norcross or north Fulton. I'm cheap, 150 is my max for anything, but would definitely prefer to spend less than that. I'd really like to find ladies that are nice, and actually real.

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4704653360?gid=84add442dc07a5ee52f390a7ed16b19f

I'm also considering texting one of these ladies, but the price has to be right.

https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ready-for-an-amazing-night-wit/244090192777

If you guys have any info any of these ladies, or any kinds of tips for me, I'd love to hear it. I'll also post how my experience goes with Gloria in escort reports.Lori from seeking.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5b144d43-32a5-48fe-b73a-8bdecb4dfb9d

She's 150,120 if she thinks you're cute.

Pros:

Camera friendly, open for anything except CIP, and can DT.

Cons:

Will make you wait.

I don't know if she's still around, her 4334 number don't work.

Member #6047
09-15-20, 17:15
Hi all, I'm new. Here is my situation.Do you have a thing for older ladies? It seems like you could find something. Fresher for your opening salvo.

AndyIsLooking
09-15-20, 20:36
Lori from seeking.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5b144d43-32a5-48fe-b73a-8bdecb4dfb9d

She's 150,120 if she thinks you're cute.

Pros:

Camera friendly, open for anything except CIP, and can DT.

Cons:

Will make you wait.

I don't know if she's still around, her 4334 number don't work.I was curious about trying one of the sex dating sites but that one is 80 a month, I don't think I can do that, I was thinking of doing AFF.

Do you have a thing for older ladies? It seems like you could find something. Fresher for your opening salvo.I want to try all types of ladies honestly, Gloria looks nice to me, and her ad strikes me as the most legit ad for the G'ville area.

Xinyl
09-16-20, 10:46

If you guys have any info any of these ladies, or any kinds of tips for me, I'd love to hear it. I'll also post how my experience goes with Gloria in escort reports.

My bad for not reading everything before posting, and making a brash 1st post. It's just been hard for me to think clearly since I texted Gloria and stopped jerking off.Man, don't see any provider from list crawler or any other low priced girl for your first ever. It will ruin you, just don't. Those type of regular working girls are not the ones for your first time. I would just save up a little more money and see a reputable travelling or local next tier up provider that will treat you better and not just in the bedroom, but from start to finish. As anyone will tell you there are bad experiences around every corner. You need and deserve a guaranteed good experience for your first time. Don't make a mistake. The odds are not in your favor with list crawler or skip the games and the like. So, upper level lady or a recommendation from a good source are your plays. Good Luck.

TheWeapon
09-16-20, 13:16
Please take this.

Advice.

Man, don't see any provider from list crawler or any other low priced girl for your first ever. It will ruin you, just don't. Those type of regular working girls are not the ones for your first time. I would just save up a little more money and see a reputable travelling or local next tier up provider that will treat you better and not just in the bedroom, but from start to finish. As anyone will tell you there are bad experiences around every corner. You need and deserve a guaranteed good experience for your first time. Don't make a mistake. The odds are not in your favor with list crawler or skip the games and the like. So, upper level lady or a recommendation from a good source are your plays. Good Luck.

ScottySmith
09-16-20, 15:36
Man, don't see any provider from list crawler or any other low priced girl for your first ever. It will ruin you, just don't. Those type of regular working girls are not the ones for your first time. I would just save up a little more money and see a reputable travelling or local next tier up provider that will treat you better and not just in the bedroom, but from start to finish. As anyone will tell you there are bad experiences around every corner. You need and deserve a guaranteed good experience for your first time. Don't make a mistake. The odds are not in your favor with list crawler or skip the games and the like. So, upper level lady or a recommendation from a good source are your plays. Good Luck.He is 100% correct. Wait a little to get more cash. Everyone on here has a lady that will make it great. I can think of two or three off the top of my head that would make this great. Don't go cheap.

AndyIsLooking
09-16-20, 20:20
Well I texted Gloria to confirm the session, and let her know I was 29 and this was my 1st time with an escort, and she never replied. I'm supposed to be seeing her right now.

But I'll use it as an opportunity to take yalls advice. It'll just put me out of the game for a while afterwards. Thanks for the help. I'll check out Eros, and would appreciate any suggestions.

Member #6047
09-17-20, 00:13
Aside from the other advice to find something a little better, I'd also advise keeping your business to yourself when it comes to this stuff. Just tell her what you want from her. That's all.

AndyIsLooking
09-23-20, 19:10
To give yall an update on this, I did it, I'm no longer a virgin!!

So since last week, I was trying to schedule an appointment with Ginger Taylor. I wanted to see her over the weekend, but she was not available then. So I thought, before I go see Ginger, I should just get a cheap blowjob to help maybe settle my nerves before actually doing the deed.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/54346919/#.

It was just a QV. The lady, Dee Dee, is a good bit heavier then in her pics, and she has some really fucked up teeth. Her face is really rough. I was completely soft when she started the BBBJ. She got me hard, put the condom on, then we fucked in doggy for about a minute until I came. Then I got the hell out of there! Yeah I just wanted a BJ, but I was kinda surprised when I started to get hard, and she had a condom right there, so I was just like, what the hell lets do it.

I think shoulda stuck with yall's advice, and not picked up a listcrawler chick for my 1st, but I did learn a lot about what not to do for future interactions.

So finally, last night I got to see Ginger. She was amazing! Super nice, great titties, and really made me feel like a stud. We fucked in a bunch of different positions, and I think we may have even gone over the full hour. Only thing though, is I think I wore my peter out b / c I wasn't able to pop. But oh well, I just see it as another learning experience. Next time no matter how long my appointment is, don't hold out to last a while or else I probably won't get to pop.

BodyToBodyBri
09-24-20, 19:13
To give yall an update on this, I did it, I'm no longer a virgin!!

So since last week, I was trying to schedule an appointment with Ginger Taylor. I wanted to see her over the weekend, but she was not available then. So I thought, before I go see Ginger, I should just get a cheap blowjob to help maybe settle my nerves before actually doing the deed.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/54346919/#.

It was just a QV. The lady, Dee Dee, is a good bit heavier then in her pics, and she has some really fucked up teeth. Her face is really rough. I was completely soft when she started the BBBJ. She got me hard, put the condom on, then we fucked in doggy for about a minute until I came. Then I got the hell out of there! Yeah I just wanted a BJ, but I was kinda surprised when I started to get hard, and she had a condom right there, so I was just like, what the hell lets do it.

I think shoulda stuck with yall's advice, and not picked up a listcrawler chick for my 1st, but I did learn a lot about what not to do for future interactions.

So finally, last night I got to see Ginger. She was amazing! Super nice, great titties, and really made me feel like a stud. We fucked in a bunch of different positions, and I think we may have even gone over the full hour. Only thing though, is I think I wore my peter out b / c I wasn't able to pop. But oh well, I just see it as another learning experience. Next time no matter how long my appointment is, don't hold out to last a while or else I probably won't get to pop.You have made a great hobby friend. Ginger is great and having her as a reference can and will help you out if you choose to continue with the hobby. Good job!

BraveJohn
09-24-20, 20:45
You have made a great hobby friend. Ginger is great and having her as a reference can and will help you out if you choose to continue with the hobby. Good job!Good 2 hear.

Jay3014
09-30-20, 02:39
Hey guys, I'm new to this game and live in NW GA. I was wanting to know the ins and outs of this and any recommendations for AMPs in the area. I want to be active on hear and share my experiences. I just want to make sure I do things legit as I know there can be some bad situations. Please let me know anything as I want to learn, appreciate it.

People Pleasur
09-30-20, 15:05
Hey guys, I'm new to this game and live in NW GA. I was wanting to know the ins and outs of this and any recommendations for AMPs in the area. I want to be active on hear and share my experiences. I just want to make sure I do things legit as I know there can be some bad situations. Please let me know anything as I want to learn, appreciate it.Lots of reading on this site will educate you. Learn to spot and avoid scams and LE. As a newbie I would stick to well reviewed spots to get started. There is a NW Georgia page on this site but not as active as ATL. There are a few AMPs in NW Ga with reviews.

GenerousD
02-04-21, 11:21
Hey guys,

I'm new to Georgia, specifically I'm in Vinings. What's the scene like around here?

MassageAwesome
02-05-21, 09:58
Hey guys,

I'm new to Georgia, specifically I'm in Vinings. What's the scene like around here?There's yuki massage. I forget what road it is on (paces ferry or something like that). Grace works there: skinny and has a decent ass. It's been years since I went there but last time I was there it ended in a DIY. After 45 minutes I had to ask her if I was going to flip. She let me rub on her ass during the DIY. However afterwards I had to clean myself up. I paid and left. No tip. She followed me out asking for a tip. I told her no HJ (did the motion for it) no tip. I haven't been back since. Grace is married or dating some old white guy. I've seen him drop her off there a couple times.

I think the famous Egyptian Goddesses lives in the Vinings area (Google, shouldn't be hard to find). I haven't tried her yet but hear she gives a good massage and HJ for a good price. There's plenty of places in Smyrna where you can leave happy but the women aren't much to look at. For FS action there's Therapy Plus off of Atlanta Rd.

ATLDreamer
02-06-21, 15:18
There's yuki massage. I forget what road it is on (paces ferry or something like that). Grace works there: skinny and has a decent ass. It's been years since I went there but last time I was there it ended in a DIY. After 45 minutes I had to ask her if I was going to flip. She let me rub on her ass during the DIY. However afterwards I had to clean myself up. I paid and left. No tip. She followed me out asking for a tip. I told her no HJ (did the motion for it) no tip. I haven't been back since. Grace is married or dating some old white guy. I've seen him drop her off there a couple times.

I think the famous Egyptian Goddesses lives in the Vinings area (Google, shouldn't be hard to find). I haven't tried her yet but hear she gives a good massage and HJ for a good price. There's plenty of places in Smyrna where you can leave happy but the women aren't much to look at. For FS action there's Therapy Plus off of Atlanta Rd.Unless she moved, Egyptian Goddess is actually up in Marietta. However, yes, well worth what she charges. Downside is the in-call location. It was a tiny run-down apartment. I didn't even see a bed. Or a bedroom. I'm not sure if she actually lives there or just uses it as a massage location. But as far as she goes, she was super sweet. I even accidentally popped early on my stomach and she gave me a second pop and told me she knew I hadn't meant to. Super reasonable other than not letting you play with the nips. She gets topless and lets you touch, she's fine if you just graze, but no more than that. But again, super reasonable prices and very sweet provider.

NallaFaltu69
02-07-21, 18:11
Hi Guys,

Just moved to Marietta. May have relevant updates later once I start exploring. Any suggestions for a good start?

Percy1234
02-08-21, 00:19
Hi Guys,

Just moved to Marietta. May have relevant updates later once I start exploring. Any suggestions for a good start?Try Ginger Taylor.

http://gingertayloratl.is/about-me

Frankie14
02-08-21, 15:11
Hi Guys,

Just moved to Marietta. May have relevant updates later once I start exploring. Any suggestions for a good start?What are you looking for?

For a couple of escorts I would recommend:

1. blonde Tiffany (https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/58312758/), or.

2. Honey (https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/58586998/).

Lots of other options around the area. Just need to know what you are looking for and how far you're looking to travel.

Frankie14
02-08-21, 15:17
Try Ginger Taylor.

http://gingertayloratl.is/about-meHey Percy. Can you share what her rates are? I didn't see any on her page.

NallaFaltu69
02-09-21, 00:26
What are you looking for?

1. blonde Tiffany (https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/58312758/), or.

2. Honey (https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/58586998/).

Lots of other options around the area. Just need to know what you are looking for and how far you're looking to travel.Tiffany is good bet. Cute and petite. QV- stays in an apartment. Clean place.

Yangnkk
02-09-21, 08:33
Anything around the Barrow county area? TIA!

HobbyMan51
02-09-21, 11:13
Hey Percy. Can you share what her rates are? I didn't see any on her page.They are listed under "considerations", Frankie. Ginger's been around the block a few times and knows that terminology can be dangerous.

Shampoo55
02-09-21, 11:17
Hey guys, I'm new to this game and live in NW GA. I was wanting to know the ins and outs of this and any recommendations for AMPs in the area. I want to be active on hear and share my experiences. I just want to make sure I do things legit as I know there can be some bad situations. Please let me know anything as I want to learn, appreciate it.If you are open to some book learning, found a great guide to online dating here on this site:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13919-My-Suggestions.-Rules-For-BackPage

Shampoo55
02-09-21, 11:23
Hey Percy. Can you share what her rates are? I didn't see any on her page.Ginger Taylor.

Hafron
03-16-21, 19:05
What is with providers saying 'No law enforcement' in ads or asking 'are you affiliated with law enforcement?' ??

Do they think a cop looking at an ad is going to say 'oh, they say no law enforcement, I guess I can't try to bust them. Damn. '.

Or when they text that question to a cop trying to set them up, the cop is going to say 'oh no, my plan is ruined. It is frustrating the legal system never anticipated this crafty question. It is a shame I have to always tell the truth.

Bawall69
03-17-21, 10:51
What is with providers saying 'No law enforcement' in ads or asking 'are you affiliated with law enforcement?' ??

Do they think a cop looking at an ad is going to say 'oh, they say no law enforcement, I guess I can't try to bust them. Damn. '.

Or when they text that question to a cop trying to set them up, the cop is going to say 'oh no, my plan is ruined. It is frustrating the legal system never anticipated this crafty question. It is a shame I have to always tell the truth.I am pretty sure that this stems from the common misconception that if you ask a cop if they are a cop, and they lie to you, that this qualifies as entrapment.

This is simply untrue. Entrapment is when a police officer does something to get you to committ a crime that you otherwise would not have committed. A good example would be if the police officer blackmailed you into committing a crime and then arrested you for committing that crime.

The fact that you would not have committed the crime in front of the police officer if you had known he or she was a police officer is NOT entrapment if you would have still committed the crime without the cop there.

I feel a strong desire to educate women I see who think this protects them, but the only time I tried, my knowledge made the girl assume I was a cop. LOL.

Niteluvr
03-17-21, 11:16

Or when they text that question to a cop trying to set them up, the cop is going to say 'oh no, my plan is ruined. It is frustrating the legal system never anticipated this crafty question. It is a shame I have to always tell the truth.Providers think such statements will legally help them, but it won't.

RedneckStud
03-17-21, 13:32
Ginger Taylor.http://gingertayloratl.is/considerations

Hafron
03-17-21, 13:32
...but the only time I tried, my knowledge made the girl assume I was a cop. LOL.That is hilarious.

Ozymandias
03-17-21, 13:34

Or when they text that question to a cop trying to set them up, the cop is going to say 'oh no, my plan is ruined. It is frustrating the legal system never anticipated this crafty question. It is a shame I have to always tell the truth.One thing I've learned is that if you answer anything other than "no", it spooks them.

I had one text me once, "are you associated with law enforcement?" and I texted back "nope!" and she ghosted me. This was someone I really wanted to see (perfect little shaved ebony spinner, just what I wanted to order), and I finally argued enough with her that she realized I wasn't a cop. She became a reliable BBFS fuck toy, but I asked her why she thought I was LE, and it was just the flippant "tone" apparently. I guess the exclamation point didn't help.

So just a flat, level "no". Not "NO!" or "to the hell nah!" or anything cute.

As for why they ask this, it's not like it's the dumbest thing a prostitute does each day, and they don't exactly have legal counsel on retainer. It's just kind of up there with reliance on the "pull out" method for birth control (how many BBFS providers have asked you "just don't come in me"? Yep. Honorary Catholics!).

O.

Hafron
03-17-21, 13:47
Any advice for best way to initially contact and clarify any info which is most likely to end up in an agreement to meet?

I am not surprised they seem to be extremely flaky and chances of getting any response is a crap shoot. I can't imagine someone who does this for money is likely to be the most reliable person.

Tips for best way to communicate to get responses and to the point of ending up meeting?

And what sort of 'conversion rate' is normal? I. e of X providers contacted, how many end up responding and then actually meeting?

The Milk Man
03-17-21, 14:05
One thing I've learned is that if you answer anything other than "no", it spooks them.

I had one text me once, "are you associated with law enforcement?" and I texted back "nope!" and she ghosted me. This was someone I really wanted to see (perfect little shaved ebony spinner, just what I wanted to order), and I finally argued enough with her that she realized I wasn't a cop. She became a reliable BBFS fuck toy, but I asked her why she thought I was LE, and it was just the flippant "tone" apparently. I guess the exclamation point didn't help.

As for why they ask this, it's not like it's the dumbest thing a prostitute does each day, and they don't exactly have legal counsel on retainer. It's just kind of up there with reliance on the "pull out" method for birth control (how many BBFS providers have asked you "just don't come in me"? Yep. Honorary Catholics!).

O.I've answered "no" then proceed to ask them the same question, only to be ghosted. Guess it doesn't go both ways for them. Or they were the cops and I cleverly thwarted their plan LOL.

SkyWookie
03-17-21, 15:07

Or when they text that question to a cop trying to set them up, the cop is going to say 'oh no, my plan is ruined. It is frustrating the legal system never anticipated this crafty question. It is a shame I have to always tell the truth.It does nothing for them and they know it, but they think it makes them sound more "legit" if the ad says "no law enforcement!

Frankie14
03-17-21, 17:53
Ginger Taylor.Got it. Never thought about looking under that tab, LOL!

Peter Johnson
03-19-21, 00:17
It does nothing for them and they know it, but they think it makes them sound more "legit" if the ad says "no law enforcement!I never thought of that, but I still think most of these girls are dumb as dirt, and they do think it magically protects them.

Peter Johnson
03-19-21, 00:20
Any advice for best way to initially contact and clarify any info which is most likely to end up in an agreement to meet?

I am not surprised they seem to be extremely flaky and chances of getting any response is a crap shoot. I can't imagine someone who does this for money is likely to be the most reliable person.

Tips for best way to communicate to get responses and to the point of ending up meeting?

And what sort of 'conversion rate' is normal? I. e of X providers contacted, how many end up responding and then actually meeting?Initially contact with burner phone or something similar. Also use VPN. If you ever doing something conceivably not totally legal, in any jurisdiction, it is better to cover your tracks, where you can.

Also, do not discuss any sexual deeds in texting or on the phone, because that could be used against you, in a bust. But you can't do much about making them more reliable. A lot of these women are "crazy ******", plain and simple. The ***** part is great, but the crazy part is not.

I don't know what the conversion rate is, but it does take some time, and always be on the defensive and be prepared to walk away, if necessary.

Sgt Lurker
03-19-21, 13:06
I got ghosted the other week when I replied, "I am too old and fat to be a cop".

One thing I've learned is that if you answer anything other than "no", it spooks them.

O.

Ren Man
03-28-21, 20:46
I... they think it makes them sound more "legit" if the ad says "no law enforcement!It's also shorthand to let US know that they're in the game.

Niteluvr
03-28-21, 21:32
I got ghosted the other week when I replied, "I am too old and fat to be a cop".Interesting. I usually reply with a similar response and it works. A simple 'no,' as Oz said, has not worked well for me. I use a lot of humor in my responses to texts as well as when I'm with a provider and it has worked well. If I can put a woman at ease, it's a faster path to her pussy.

Jrody1
03-29-21, 09:13
It's also shorthand to let US know that they're in the game.Not entirely true mate. What do LEO agencies do as well while doing stings? Convince you they're legit so you'd come. You only know if they're "in the game" by your own research and methodologies of cancelling your doubts on their legitimacy. The entirety of their question from a legal perspective has no standing IMO. Idk where they learned that from. For instance one Latina apartment or maybe all of them do it. They ask are you LEO and what is your badge number. Only been to one Latina apartment that hasn't been reviewed here. Its where I met Camilla a Colombian in Doraville. They ask those questions as if it would save them or something if it were a sting or LEO. It doesn't aide them by any means.

I hope y'all know how to spot LEO stings as I have in the pass. Not even going to give those juices as I'm pretty sure LEO get on here.

SlaughterGang
03-29-21, 16:01
I've been trying to pick up girls for UTR because all the other sites have terrible selection.

What are some ways to do this other than hitting strip clubs?

AllTheTime
03-29-21, 16:43
I've been trying to pick up girls for UTR because all the other sites have terrible selection.

What are some ways to do this other than hitting strip clubs?Game, looks, and not too old. If you have at least two out of three, in the past I found some success with waitresses from say Denny's or Waffle House level (I know others say retail places like 7-11 or Walmart, but I've never known anyone whose had success outside a regular dating situation).

But strip clubs for me are way above other avenues for average monger. There are no law enforcement worries, you get to gauge level of drug abuse and ability to hold a conversation, and even how you interact physically. It doesn't always work, but for me by far best bet (which is one reason why last years COVID shutdown was a bummer).

NeedSum123
03-30-21, 20:05
Just found this site been trolling list crawler and skip the games for a while haven't really had much luck but really have not tried hard. I been to the massage Places that used to be in commerce several times in the past bee. To a Latin apartment with a friend who took me in Duluth ca t even tell you where it is been married to long work to much wife too busy don't really want to spread myself around a lot work in Gainesville Jefferson area live there as well want to find one person I can hit up on the regular I. The area been reading and figure I need some references to get that far up the food chain commerce is doable but it's a sore spot for me with wifey.

Ozymandias
03-30-21, 22:13

What are some ways to do this other than hitting strip clubs?Well, at some point it just becomes a pickup game.

I kind of see it like this:

1. You have girls who have a basic expectation that men want to pay them to fuck. This is your strippers and anyone else specifically involved in adult entertainment.

2. You have girls who understand that there's a certain amount of flirting and so on in their jobs, and while they don't go to work expecting to suck a dick, it *could* happen. This would be your Hooters Girls, Tilted Kilt girls, that kind of thing.

3. Girls in jobs where a young, pretty girl might interact with an older, wealthy man. Nature can take its course in that case. Bookstore clerks, shop girls, nail techs. Well, schools (bad idea!

4. Just meeting girls somewhere like a mall or club.

As you move from 1 through 4, you need a stronger and stronger pickup game (basically because the power differential between the man and the woman decreases as you move 1 through 4).

So, obviously, scenario 1 is you typical OTC. "How much does it cost to fuck you outside the club?" and now the negotiation is on.

Scenario 2 is pretty easy if you have a good rapport with the girl. I've just basically said "hey, when do you get off work" and go from there. I've even gone into a Hooters with an escort (after a good fuck session) and we talked up the hot ebony server and she joined us for a threesome after her shift (that was the Hooters on Tara Blvd. Not idea if it's still there.).

Scenario 3: I have bagged a few little Vietnamese spinners. When I was younger and fancier I used to go to this nail place on the upper level at Phipps Plaza for manicures, and there were some HOT LBFMs there. These girls work hard and play hard (if they're unmarried) and I fucked two girls there (one Vietnamese and one Cambodian). I mean not THERE, obviously. Somewhere!

Scenario 4: Well, now we're just walking up to women and picking them up. I did dodge a bullet once (I had a hookup planned with a Lexus spokesmodel I met at an event at Lenox who turned out to be 16! Yikes!) That's the Big Hazard of girls you just hook up with: age. When you're at an adult entertainment venue, they've already vetted the girl so you know she's legal. Be careful picking up the Starbucks barista or the girl you just meet in a bookstore aisle.

Of course, 2, 3, and 4 are kind of beyond the purview of this forum, since typically they aren't going to be compensated (ie. You're not paying her). Of course, that can be MORE expensive!

O.

AllTheTime
03-30-21, 22:28
Well, at some point it just becomes a pickup game.

I kind of see it like this:

1. You have girls who have a basic expectation that men want to pay them to fuck. This is your strippers and anyone else specifically involved in adult entertainment.

2. You have girls who understand that there's a certain amount of flirting and so on in their jobs, and while they don't go to work expecting to suck a dick, it *could* happen. This would be your Hooters Girls, Tilted Kilt girls, that kind of thing.

3. Girls in jobs where a young, pretty girl might interact with an older, wealthy man. Nature can take its course in that case. Bookstore clerks, shop girls, nail techs. Well, schools (bad idea!

4. Just meeting girls somewhere like a mall or club.

As you move from 1 through 4, you need a stronger and stronger pickup game (basically because the power differential between the man and the woman decreases as you move 1 through 4).

So, obviously, scenario 1 is you typical OTC. "How much does it cost to fuck you outside the club?" and now the negotiation is on.

Scenario 2 is pretty easy if you have a good rapport with the girl. I've just basically said "hey, when do you get off work" and go from there. I've even gone into a Hooters with an escort (after a good fuck session) and we talked up the hot ebony server and she joined us for a threesome after her shift (that was the Hooters on Tara Blvd. Not idea if it's still there.).

Scenario 3: I have bagged a few little Vietnamese spinners. When I was younger and fancier I used to go to this nail place on the upper level at Phipps Plaza for manicures, and there were some HOT LBFMs there. These girls work hard and play hard (if they're unmarried) and I fucked two girls there (one Vietnamese and one Cambodian). I mean not THERE, obviously. Somewhere!

Scenario 4: Well, now we're just walking up to women and picking them up. I did dodge a bullet once (I had a hookup planned with a Lexus spokesmodel I met at an event at Lenox who turned out to be 16! Yikes!) That's the Big Hazard of girls you just hook up with: age. When you're at an adult entertainment venue, they've already vetted the girl so you know she's legal. Be careful picking up the Starbucks barista or the girl you just meet in a bookstore aisle.

Of course, 2, 3, and 4 are kind of beyond the purview of this forum, since typically they aren't going to be compensated (ie. You're not paying her). Of course, that can be MORE expensive!

O.I'd be careful of Hooters and Twin Peaks girls. Many I've met made a conscious decision to make their attractiveness work for them, but not in any way that smacks of the adult business industry. You want a good idea of the dynamic, watch an episode called "Raisins" on South Park (also quite funny).

PixMon
03-30-21, 23:35
I've seen various verification services like p411, rs-avs, datecheck, and a new one mostly in rubratings posts for goodtimeescort.com. The Escort Reports section has a lot of drama and some of the stories I've read are down-right frightening so picking any of those ladies up is a hard pass.

So my question is, are the Verification Services safer? Do they all have their own providers or do they link to different provider sites? What are the differences between them?

Shadowav
03-31-21, 01:19
I'd be careful of Hooters and Twin Peaks girls. Many I've met made a conscious decision to make their attractiveness work for them, but not in any way that smacks of the adult business industry. You want a good idea of the dynamic, watch an episode called "Raisins" on South Park (also quite funny).Raisins. Dude that's awesome, and yes I 100% agree with this as well.

Jrody1
03-31-21, 05:10

What are some ways to do this other than hitting strip clubs?If you're not a fan of strip clubs or clubs in general. Try to meet a woman within a hobby of yours. It'll take time to build up but it may be rewarding in the end. Also try going to some real rave parties. Talking about the lit ones. Some raves are lame and the people there are meh but Asian women, college girls etc. are always at raves. Raves get really fun when a lot of people are involved. Sometimes you can meet women at The Loft and Johnny's Hideaway to name a few places.

GoneForGood97
04-01-21, 10:43
Try to meet a woman within a hobby of yours. It'll take time to build up but it may be rewarding in the end. Also try going to some real rave parties. Talking about the lit ones. Some raves are lame and the people there are meh but Asian women, college girls etc. are always at raves. Raves get really fun when a lot of people are involved. Sometimes you can meet women at The Loft and Johnny's Hideaway to name a few places.I'm pretty sure this is just called dating.

GeeMoneyBags
04-20-21, 15:46
What are you looking for?

Lots of other options around the area. Just need to know what you are looking for and how far you're looking to travel.I'm late to this, but what's tiffany like? I'm looking to try this for the first time and I'm just trying to find the right girl LOL.

Drizzle99
04-20-21, 21:04
I'm late to this, but what's tiffany like? I'm looking to try this for the first time and I'm just trying to find the right girl LOL.She was a little business like, Really small, but a pretty good time. She was sweet, clean, sexy. Far from GFE, doesn't ride. Decently safe location, she would be a good first visit I think. She was more of a bucket list for me.

Frankie14
04-20-21, 23:20
She was a little business like, Really small, but a pretty good time. She was sweet, clean, sexy. Far from GFE, doesn't ride. Decently safe location, she would be a good first visit I think. She was more of a bucket list for me.I agree, she's probably a good one to start out with. She actually rode me but I wouldn't call her the best rider. She's covered all the way. I read one of the comments on LC that she's the tightest $$why they ever had; well, I've definitely had tighter, but she's tight enough nonetheless. I haven't seen her in a few months. I'll see when I can free up to see her again.

Sgt Lurker
04-21-21, 00:05
I rarely cannot bust with an escort but she was just so not into it that Jr decided he might as well as go to sleep. She is sexy, yes. But there was just no vibes coming from her at all, seemed more like a robotic doll.

She was a little business like, Really small, but a pretty good time. She was sweet, clean, sexy. Far from GFE, doesn't ride. Decently safe location, she would be a good first visit I think. She was more of a bucket list for me.

Member #6047
04-21-21, 02:34
I rarely cannot bust with an escort but she was just so not into it that Jr decided he might as well as go to sleep. She is sexy, yes. But there was just no vibes coming from her at all, seemed more like a robotic doll.She's cute and clean and initially I chalked the chilliness up to us not knowing each other. But after a few visits, I realized that she's just that way. Very distant and detached. I like a more casual, friendly and intimate experience, so I lost interest.

Frankie14
04-22-21, 00:21
Remember, he's a first timer looking for a good recommendation. Like you've agreed: she's clean, cute, reliable, safe, easy setup, etc. For a first time this is a good opportunity. He can decide when he loses interest later.

She's cute and clean and initially I chalked the chilliness up to us not knowing each other. But after a few visits, I realized that she's just that way. Very distant and detached. I like a more casual, friendly and intimate experience, so I lost interest.

Member #6047
04-22-21, 12:19
Remember, he's a first timer looking for a good recommendation. Like you've agreed: she's clean, cute, reliable, safe, easy setup, etc. For a first time this is a good opportunity. He can decide when he loses interest later.Good point. I guess there's a lower chance of falling in love, heh.

Frankie14
04-22-21, 13:46
Good point. I guess there's a lower chance of falling in love, heh.Yes, most likely less of a chance to fall in love with her.

My problem is that I'm falling in love all the time with my good providers, LOL. I'm a Latin lover and in all seriousness get attached pretty quickly when I have a great connection with them. But it's usually reciprocal because when I see them they get all giddy and have a genuine happy smile when they see me (be it strippers, UTRs, etc.). I have to force myself to detach somewhat with these girls at times, but at least I realize it.

There are some like Tiffany who I wouldn't get attached to at all. Sometimes it's good to have some of these "wham bam thank you ma'am" types! The Rub Rating girls and LC's are usually good to get the deed done when in a pinch.

GeeMoneyBags
04-22-21, 15:20
Good point. I guess there's a lower chance of falling in love, heh.Ngl I'm nervous as hell and can barely make eye contact with women LOL. But I want to lose the v card for sure this time. I'm sure that sounds lame but idc.

Aaron Hamlet
04-22-21, 19:34
Ngl I'm nervous as hell and can barely make eye contact with women LOL. But I want to lose the v card for sure this time. I'm sure that sounds lame but idc.Do your research and find a sexy verified 4-600 hr date that's your type and tell them you're a virgin and want to pop your cherry with them. Do this only after doing your due diligence though. Catch a break and you'll get shown a great time. She'll be flattered. Don't do some street or listcrawler type hoe.

Peter Johnson
04-22-21, 20:22
Ngl I'm nervous as hell and can barely make eye contact with women LOL. But I want to lose the v card for sure this time. I'm sure that sounds lame but idc.It would be nice if the first time was fun, but it's more important that the next 100 times are enjoyable. Don't get discouraged if things don't go perfectly at first, and your body may need to find its groove. And there are plenty of bad experiences with providers, but also some amazing ones, so read reviews and you can find the fun.