PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Hockeyguy44
11-28-12, 15:51
I spoke to her, rate was $60 / hr, if I remember correctly. She said it's a therapeutic massage and draping is required. Doesn't make sense since how many real massage therapists travel, and set up shop in a hotel?

Buster6914
11-28-12, 16:02
I have seen her, it is a therapeutic massage and she is clothed and requires draping. It is a very good massage however at a good rate.

I spoke to her, rate was $60 / hr, if I remember correctly. She said it's a therapeutic massage and draping is required. Doesn't make sense since how many real massage therapists travel, and set up shop in a hotel?

Varoom
12-05-12, 00:35
when it is wrapped in such bitterness, nobody can swallow the pill and take the medicine.

Can we try to show a little bit of leadership?Look Phats. I correct my little puppy harder than that comment that I made you referenced. Get the fvck off your high horse here fellow and get back to your own biz. Stay the fvck out of my posts because your input is not necessary. You stir up more shit than the honey dipper service. You've only now expanded the issue for the poster. Good going Phats <again . The reality was that my comment was an effective way of pointing out that one shouldn't identify with too much info where a provider is located. If Joe doesn't wear big boy pants then not only will he not be able to take my comments but certainly won't be able to handle himself when street smarts and thick skin are required in this hobby. And street smarts and thick skin are required every time you get your weiner in play in this hobby. Oh, and as to pm'ing a new member, some don't even know what the feature is or how to read or answer one. Merry fvcking Christmas to you Phats and I really appreciate you looking out for my literary prose here on usag. Now eat a big bite of turkey over the holidays and gag on it, will ya? Your pal, Varoom

MissMaryAnn
12-08-12, 18:37
Long time lurker, here. I just wanted to say hello. I have been utr for a few months now and am looking to branch out, but am not quite ready to go posting pictures and ads here. Does anyone have advice?

I have been using CL, but it's really drying up. No one but the same people use it anymore. I am a nice, sane, non-drug addled girl and I just want to pick up some extra friends without exposing myself to the world on a bed of sequins.

BeardlyWizard
12-09-12, 23:34
Long time lurker, here. I just wanted to say hello. I have been utr for a few months now and am looking to branch out, but am not quite ready to go posting pictures and ads here. Does anyone have advice?

I have been using CL, but it's really drying up. No one but the same people use it anymore. I am a nice, sane, non-drug addled girl and I just want to pick up some extra friends without exposing myself to the world on a bed of sequins.You might want to pm some of the well established providers on here to see if they have some pointers for you.

Good luck and stay safe.

DickHerDown
12-10-12, 16:53

I have been using CL, but it's really drying up. No one but the same people use it anymore. I am a nice, sane, non-drug addled girl and I just want to pick up some extra friends without exposing myself to the world on a bed of sequins.It might help if you would respond to your pms. LOL.

Dante81
12-10-12, 21:13

I have been using CL, but it's really drying up. No one but the same people use it anymore. I am a nice, sane, non-drug addled girl and I just want to pick up some extra friends without exposing myself to the world on a bed of sequins.PM pics and contact info.

Strolnarnd
12-11-12, 03:41
Nikki. The youngest of the 3 is on Craigslist. Little sister to ATF Christina and ATH Marsha / michelle. Talk to them both for thier opinion on the new talent. ATF has high hopes and ATH has already thrown stones. Typical of the two personalities on them. I heard she is interested in the massage part and even enrolled the past week in school but the other intel.

Is she won't do even a HE as low grade as Michelle's so I tested the theory. She is strictly business. Still learning and a sweet girl, for light conversation and a little lead on to keep clients coming but if your in for a nice pretty girl, who knows you might score? It's $1. 20 to start. Little high for new comer but they are all coming out like this. I might try an start a revolution or strike on these newby's prices. YMMV Be nice to get her past the line. Low funds will usually bring the best out of someone's work so lets keep her around for a few. There is a good maybe in this one!

MasterOfThe
12-11-12, 07:50
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/bts/3383105360.html

All I want for Christmas is a functioning search function!

And any info on this pretty little lady. I remember seeing a review on her a few weeks ago but can't seem to find it now. Mostly wondering if she gives a decent massage and for how much. If she has any extras, of course, that would be icing on the cake. I have recently started working out again and my shoulders are killing me!

Thanks!

Rojo1970
12-11-12, 09:21
It might help if you would respond to your pms. LOL.Or is it uncle Leo fishing? Looks like she got a lot of response.

Be careful

DickHerDown
12-12-12, 11:37

And any info on this pretty little lady. I remember seeing a review on her a few weeks ago but can't seem to find it now. Mostly wondering if she gives a decent massage and for how much. If she has any extras, of course, that would be icing on the cake. I have recently started working out again and my shoulders are killing me!

Thanks!I've never seen her, but all I have seen is bad reviews. I remember reading that there are absolutely no extras and she has a bad attitude. The massage is well below average and her place is a dump. If you want an excellent legit massage, you need to see Deanna in Florence. She advertises Ultimate Touch on BP massage section. No extras, but she gives a great massage and always has a great attitude. Hope this helps.

MyOwnIllness
12-14-12, 11:56
Got in with Christina, had a perfect massage. I gave her a few weeks to get right I got cancelled a few times while she tried to get everything together with the family newborns and her dental work, which I will say she had a pretty smile before but she is very beautiful. She's a great women she knows exactly how to treat people.

BigCincyJoe
12-14-12, 12:59
Nikki. The youngest of the 3 is on Craigslist. Little sister to ATF Christina and ATH Marsha / michelle. Talk to them both for thier opinion on the new talent. ATF has high hopes and ATH has already thrown stones. Typical of the two personalities on them. I heard she is interested in the massage part and even enrolled the past week in school but the other intel.

Is she won't do even a HE as low grade as Michelle's so I tested the theory. She is strictly business. Still learning and a sweet girl, for light conversation and a little lead on to keep clients coming but if your in for a nice pretty girl, who knows you might score? It's $1. 20 to start. Little high for new comer but they are all coming out like this. I might try an start a revolution or strike on these newby's prices. YMMV Be nice to get her past the line. Low funds will usually bring the best out of someone's work so lets keep her around for a few. There is a good maybe in this one!Is this the Nikki you are refering to?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/bts/3476990309.html

Strolnarnd
12-15-12, 05:30
[QUOTE=BigCincyJoe; 1623150]Is this the Nikki you are refering

Tis her! Has anyone else had the pleasure yet?

Strolnarnd
12-15-12, 05:57
Got in with Christina, had a perfect massage. I gave her a few weeks to get right I got cancelled a few times while she tried to get everything together with the family newborns and her dental work, which I will say she had a pretty smile before but she is very beautiful. She's a great women she knows exactly how to treat people.My heart was pounding when I first saw her new smile as she called it, as for myself, and I know other friends of her clientel will understand this more than others, I thought " OH SHIT! What if it changes the entire experience? I was too relieved to see she is just as sexy with more confidence still. We can't allow certain ladies to get a big head or ego. Not that christina ever would,

And one quick thing! Who's the fucking G6 owner of a client telling these ladies he'd been to see, that the reason he waited is a result of her price being ONLY $1. ? As if many of these ladies even deserve half that much yet still charge well out thier skill and provider levels! Come on now. We working with eachother or against here?

MassageFreak
12-15-12, 08:58
Seen her a couple weeks ago. Was telling me alot of personal info I didn't really care about. To me she seemed pretty unstable, mentally. Decent rate and decent massage, but I will not repeat because I felt so uncomfortable with her ramblings about other clients and some married dude that scorned her. Said she secretly videotaped their meetings. I left early, and will not return. Not sure if our meeting was videotaped or not, but it was all legit. MF.

Thanks!

Fdx17
12-15-12, 16:55
Went to see Christina Tuesday. I can see why she has so many fans.

This is the first time I have had a massage appointment. I generally look for ladies advertising in other areas.

She definitely prefers text. I asked a few times if I could call her and at one point she asked if it was to see if she was a real person.

I have a hobby phone and it is almost useless for text. Even though it took a while for me to set up, it was worth it and I will repeat.

Fdx17

SnoMan
12-15-12, 17:06
I have communicated with her and was wondering if she was related (or a friend) after I heard her location.

I may give her a try if she is still around in a few weeks. Way too busy now with the Holidays approaching!

Sno.

Is she won't do even a HE as low grade as Michelle's so I tested the theory. She is strictly business. Still learning and a sweet girl, for light conversation and a little lead on to keep clients coming but if your in for a nice pretty girl, who knows you might score? It's $1. 20 to start. Little high for new comer but they are all coming out like this. I might try an start a revolution or strike on these newby's prices. YMMV Be nice to get her past the line. Low funds will usually bring the best out of someone's work so lets keep her around for a few. There is a good maybe in this one!

WhyBuyTheCow
12-16-12, 10:06
I have communicated with her and was wondering if she was related (or a friend) after I heard her location.

I may give her a try if she is still around in a few weeks. Way too busy now with the Holidays approaching!

Sno.Today I'm going to the studio at Christina's. Nikki is doing. 50$ for hhr and Christina will join if needed! I'll report back my findings.

Varoom
12-16-12, 14:13
Looking for ONE Senior member to help out.
UTR ebony girl, mid 30's, non-pro, nice body, large ta-tas, has incall, needs help for Christmas.
Very conventional gal so the menu is not too wild and crazy, NO cim or anal.
If you are ready to play Tues or Weds this week (daytime) then reply by pm only and maybe you will get to play Santa this year. $ to $.5. Seniors only that have cred on usasg. V [not a commcial message, just a plea for Christmas help for one nice person]

Teddude
12-16-12, 16:13
Today I'm going to the studio at Christina's. Nikki is doing. 50$ for hhr and Christina will join if needed! Ill report back my findings.I searched for her ad and I didn't see it. Any links?

Ted

WhyBuyTheCow
12-17-12, 02:08
Pulled in to driveway, familiar house and taken in through garage. Same room as Christina's. I did wonder if my Christine was just behind door number #2? Haha. Great starters massage, she gave me 50 min massage an I paid only for 30min but I do t know if it's because Christine has no clocks in the room so lets hope. Nice body. Short body short hair natural blond with nice rack. She is a pink skinned blond if you know what I mean. Fully dressed slacks an long sleeves. Christina said things will get better on clothing because Nikki liked it. Nice girl got a funny laugh on her it's a genuine laugh you can't fake it's cute she's cute. Young though very young. Good teeth. DD FREE. Haven't decided if repeating yet but if Christina is booked up I have no problems going right to Nikki. That's my intel. YMMV. Before I go I will say she is yet another sister that is well above Michelle.

LonelyGuy1976
12-17-12, 05:03
Pulled in to driveway, familiar house and taken in through garage. Same room as Christina's. I did wonder if my Christine was just behind door number #2? Haha. Great starters massage, she gave me 50 min massage an I paid only for 30min but I do t know if it's because Christine has no clocks in the room so lets hope. Nice body. Short body short hair natural blond with nice rack. She is a pink skinned blond if you know what I mean. Fully dressed slacks an long sleeves. Christina said things will get better on clothing because Nikki liked it. Nice girl got a funny laugh on her it's a genuine laugh you can't fake it's cute she's cute. Young though very young. Good teeth. DD FREE. Haven't decided if repeating yet but if Christina is booked up I have no problems going right to Nikki. That's my intel. YMMV. Before I go I will say she is yet another sister that is well above Michelle.Just wanted to say that's probably the best username I've seen.

Strolnarnd
12-17-12, 16:22
I went and must been same day because clothes match description. Lets see here, we all know we have to be a little UTR Christina and details don't go hand in hand. I will say, she will start and long as it doesn't get directly on her. Than its a 6 of 10 in hand skills, nothing more than hands and arm massage. Very cute girl very nice girl too. No clock watching no texting. Very personable, she is good looking YOUNG girl, and willing to take direction, I will repeat when my ATFs are busy, no complaints here. Little over dressed, but that's all matter opinion right! Give her a shot she is worth Thr $.50!

MisforMaster
12-31-12, 19:06
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cas/3513194340.html

$.5 for a hour.

Emails come back as a "Calvin" which is her "boss" according to her email.

I'm not a big fan of girls who aren't complete indy's, so, I passed, but, this might be beneficial to someone who is on here.

Nkymale52
01-05-13, 19:22
I'm a long time ease dropper of the forum. I figured once I had something new and not just repeated I'd contribute. I seen Nikki on Craig's list at my room as a dancer then she was at cheeks in Dayton a while with another 4th sister. Short blonde spinner body a 9 out of 10 with a 5 out 10 face. Might be the oldest of them 4. Michelle is former dancer or stripper what ever you preferred. She was at my room on and off and other spots. I never seen Christina in strip joints I looked at her ad real good with my right hand man of travels, he didn't recognize her. We are on the waiting list. I have have good info on 3 of the 4 sisters. Pm me for details on dreams with me or my partner. Now as I said I've read a long while and I have favorites I follow that gave advice and suggestions I agreed with or profited from. All are senior established members. I will only give this info to these members. This is a great family to know! I believe the middle Christina was a hidden gem. Never mentioned and they traveled together from one to the next. I'd like info in trade on her please? A referral to help things along is greatly appreciated. I have reffs from indy's and backpage ladies if your more comfortable getting those.

Gray0630
01-15-13, 08:19
I was trying to use the search function, but came up empty. Responded to a CL post yesterday, just trying to check legitimacy. Says she is in an apartment off Kirby, #4. Can't seem to post pic: blonde, states 5'7".130.

Mlive123
01-16-13, 10:18
I was trying to use the search function, but came up empty. Responded to a CL post yesterday, just trying to check legitimacy. Says she is in an apartment off Kirby, #4. Can't seem to post pic: blonde, states 5'7".130. Candy is as she describes. Her apartment is a little shabby but clean. We both got nude and she gave a nice back rub. On the flip, my hands were allowed to roam everywhere. A little BBBJ, then a HJ finish. May repeat.

Gray0630
01-20-13, 11:44
Well, after the Manson concert got over, I had an itch! Didn't have a host of numbers, and felt a little frugal, so I reached out to Candy.

Just as previously described: decent place, simple back rub with hand and oral assistance on the flip for. 5. She also says FS is avail for double that, but her void of any enthusiasm would keep me from that.

Deed completed, but nothing exciting. YMMV. Who knows. I won't repeat.

DoctorAl
01-20-13, 12:39
Candy is as she describes. Her apartment is a little shabby but clean. We both got nude and she gave a nice back rub. On the flip, my hands were allowed to roam everywhere. A little BBBJ, then a HJ finish. May repeat.Hello and Good Morning,

Any helpful hints on where one may find her ad?

Thanks

Pcarolla
01-20-13, 12:49
Where on craigslist can I find the ad for candy? I can't find it.

Gray0630
01-20-13, 19:08
Where on craigslist can I find the ad for candy? I can't find it.Just like all CL posts, it comes and goes; and is probably flagged quickly.

Mlive123
02-05-13, 09:27
I had mentioned Northside Candy in a post and got many PMs (and responded to most) about her. A few days ago Gray0630 stated he saw a CL ad that was a warning about this lady (his post is in the Rip Off Forum). This morning, I saw a re-posting of the warning ad in CL. Here is that warning ad. I have no say as to the validity of the warning, just being a messenger here (I saw her once a while ago and the time together was fine but I have not been back).

"Be Careful Guys-Update!.99 (Northside)

Hey guys, there is a woman on Kirby in NS offering massages. She and her crackhead brother and his equally strung out boyfriend will rob you. Police will be on to them soon enough. Stay clear!

Since I have posted, I have heard from almost 20 guys. And her! (lols-she tries to tell me she did nothing wrong and leave her alone) I have posted this ad many times, under different sections and different emails. I know two people in L. O. And in all municipalities, there is an officer who checks CL regularly. These people are operating on borrowed time. And the guys who responded are pissed and want a piece of these scumbags. Everytime now she books an appointment, she will be wondering if this is someone coming to exact revenge, or is it finally the Law, coming to take them down.

Jnorrisj
02-18-13, 16:20
So I think I just got scammed. Or maybe I just avoided a sting from Norwood police. Called on an ad. Showed up at the address given. Made a small donation and didn't discuss any particulars, but said I was looking for adult fun. She accused me of prostitution and I got up and got the hell out.

She called back in a minute to say that she was Norwood PD and to stay away. My gut says that was just a cover for her tail.

In any case, I'd stay away from Norwood for a bit. Spooked me the hell out.

Would be curious for any perspective from more experienced mongers.

BigGusDickUs55
02-18-13, 21:07
Anyone had the chance to see her yet? She has been advertising on CL last few days, does incall out of her westside location. Any info much appreciated.

Claimjumper
02-19-13, 07:29
So I think I just got scammed. Or maybe I just avoided a sting from Norwood police. Called on an ad. Showed up at the address given. Made a small donation and didn't discuss any particulars, but said I was looking for adult fun. She accused me of prostitution and I got up and got the hell out.

She called back in a minute to say that she was Norwood PD and to stay away. My gut says that was just a cover for her tail.

Would be curious for any perspective from more experienced mongers.Check out Ripoff report thread #577. Look familiar? Don't feel lonely. She got me a few months ago with the "My man came home early" scam. Take it as a learning experience and be careful out there.

Wickman
02-22-13, 11:53
Had a dream of a car date with Sarah who advertises in the Creative Services section of CL. You can find her by searching for "extra cash" in the creative section, advertises every few days. Not in the business normally but is down on her luck in the job market. Cute girl, big bottom half and nice top. Said she would offer more services if you host and for more donation. PM me if you want more details.

Maloney5354
02-22-13, 15:56
Had a dream of a car date with Sarah who advertises in the Creative Services section of CL. You can find her by searching for "extra cash" in the creative section, advertises every few days. Not in the business normally but is down on her luck in the job market. Cute girl, big bottom half and nice top. Said she would offer more services if you host and for more donation. PM me if you want more details.Wickman can you PM me with any infor for this lovely young lady? For some reason it is not letting me PM you?

Thanks

AngryJohnny
02-22-13, 17:45
Last fall I responded to a CL ad titled "college student needing help"-or something like that. She and I exchanged a few emails. We arranged for an incall at my place. Beautiful 21 yo lady (w / f approx 5-8 120 lbs). Email I had for her is gone. She drove an older red convertible with a tear in the back window. Does this ring a bell to anyone? If so, please PM me.

Thanks all

Mikeyisme
02-24-13, 10:29
I've seen this post for awhile, does anyone have any information on her? I want to say I've seen her postings on backpage as well.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3585320424.html

Golfcart
02-24-13, 13:46
I've seen this post for awhile, does anyone have any information on her? I want to say I've seen her postings on backpage as well.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3585320424.htmlGo to the pic, right click on the pic and copy the url. Go to Tin Eye (tineye.com) and paste the image url into the box on the right. What comes up is Ashley in Orange County CA and Ivana of NYC. Also drag the image itself into the box on the left and see what happens. In the future when that (left or right box of Tin Eye) doesn't work and even when it does you should do the same (paste the url and drag the image) into Google Images (http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi). It's smart to always do both Tin Eye and Google Images. Also google advance search the phone numbers and see where that leads. This may turn up additional pics found, additional phone numbers found and websites found which means you do the above process for all "new finds." Open a word document before you start and copy and paste all you do as you go and all you find as you come upon things real-time so you preserve what you find, so you don't get lost in the maze, so you have a road map what to check next. The alternative is taking an opinion from a hobbyist you don't know about a girl you don't know which is the blind leading the blind.

If this is too much work cut to the chase, go to the review sections of your local board and find a girl in your area having good reviews. At least you will improve the odds of spending time on the talent close by. Good luck.

Majik10
02-24-13, 20:22
Anyone had the chance to see her yet? She has been advertising on CL last few days, does incall out of her westside location. Any info much appreciated.Did anyone meet with her yet?

Eulessguy2003
02-28-13, 20:50
Got a reply off CL. She is really slow at setting this thing up, been a week already.

HotnCoolPk
03-01-13, 00:58
Got a reply off CL. She is really slow at setting this thing up, been a week already.

233193She is cute! Report back if you meet her.

AngryJohnny
03-01-13, 09:39

233193Took 3 days to set up via txt once I started chatting w her. Goes by Amy. I met w her for a BBBJ only due to my lack of time. The price was right. Sadly, her pic is much better than looks in person. Quality BJ for price. CIM like I asked her. Would repeat IF I could get a response from her. PM me for personal info about her that she told me.

Boss Mann
03-01-13, 19:37

233193I have been talking to her too, I agree she is very slow at responding. She said she only does outcall or car deals also.

Hockeyguy44
03-06-13, 15:00
I have been talking to her too, I agree she is very slow at responding. She said she only does outcall or car deals also.I was conversing with her via text about 2 weeks ago. She kept pushing to do a quick BJ in my car, said she lives with her old boyfriend but that he does have an idea as to what she's doing. At the time she stated she needed funds to get her son a birthday present. By how the convo went, I thought she might have been LE so I stopped responding. She texted me the next day and then the following day asking if I was interested but I didn't reply. She didn't seem to operate like others that I've done business with, so she scared me off.

OnePilot
03-06-13, 17:17
She is the real deal if you can get in touch, not with LE. I know she has had some minor issues past week.

PinesFossil
03-09-13, 19:34
A few nights back I saw Sarah who posts under creative now and then. Very nice, easy to talk with and easy to set something up. Just like her last report said, cute girl, big bottom and nice top. I hosted and had no issues at all. She did talk about how she doesn't post much and said she might post on BP a few times. PM's are always welcomed.

SloganHogan
03-13-13, 14:40
A few nights back I saw Sarah who posts under creative now and then. Very nice, easy to talk with and easy to set something up. Just like her last report said, cute girl, big bottom and nice top. I hosted and had no issues at all. She did talk about how she doesn't post much and said she might post on BP a few times. PM's are always welcomed.I tried a car date at her complex. Great oral skills, great attitude. She says she's reading ads and is about to start posting on BP. You may want to try her before that. It could change her attitude. Who knows?

SloganHogan
03-13-13, 14:45
Has anyone tried Sherry? The same number shows up in reviews on this board as "Sumptuous Allison". Good reviews. Anyone have intel?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/thp/3676763129.html

Cincisimple
03-13-13, 15:04
Has anyone tried Sherry? The same number shows up in reviews on this board as "Sumptuous Allison". Good reviews. Anyone have intel?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/thp/3676763129.htmlI could be wrong. But I was given the impression the she was actually a he.

Zomby
03-14-13, 07:56
I was conversing with her via text about 2 weeks ago. She kept pushing to do a quick BJ in my car, said she lives with her old boyfriend but that he does have an idea as to what she's doing. At the time she stated she needed funds to get her son a birthday present. By how the convo went, I thought she might have been LE so I stopped responding.Would LEO "push" for an explicit act, or beat around the Bush and try to get you to ask for it?

/z

CaptianOps
03-17-13, 15:20
A few nights back I saw Sarah who posts under creative now and then. Very nice, easy to talk with and easy to set something up. Just like her last report said, cute girl, big bottom and nice top. I hosted and had no issues at all. She did talk about how she doesn't post much and said she might post on BP a few times. PM's are always welcomed.When She posts in creative, do you know what she usually calls the title of her post?

Thanks

Dilli Gara
03-18-13, 12:58
When She posts in creative, do you know what she usually calls the title of her post?

ThanksIs the the right Sarah? As always thanks for your help!

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/absolute-satisfaction-23/9919173

Implse212
03-18-13, 13:22
Is the the right Sarah? As always thanks for your help!

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/absolute-satisfaction-23/9919173No that is not the same Sarah that they are referring to. I'll PM you the info.

Implse212
03-18-13, 13:26

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/absolute-satisfaction-23/9919173No this is not the same Sarah that they are talking about. If you look back to a page or two when she was first talked about they put the title of her CL post in there also.

EricDraven
03-18-13, 15:05

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/absolute-satisfaction-23/9919173If you want to get a better look here are the pictures uncropped.

http://www.hottystop.com/planet-katie-fun-times/

Check out these pictures of Nikki Sims from the same site. I hope a scammer starts using them on Craigslist or Backpage soon. That will really get me in the mood while I'm searching for a legit girl to call.

http://www.hottystop.com/nikki-sims-red-black-corset/

Dilli Gara
03-18-13, 15:32
No this is not the same Sarah that they are talking about. If you look back to a page or two when she was first talked about they put the title of her CL post in there also.Impulse, Thanks for the info. I thought I had done my research, went back and double checked and found my error. Thanks for steering me in the right direction. Have a great day. Dilli

Wickman
03-18-13, 15:35
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3685600709.html

Here is a link to her craigslist ad.

Vilnius
03-20-13, 18:12

Would be curious for any perspective from more experienced mongers.You would have been arrested. I'm sure this was Lynn, as someone else surmised. Just don't go back.

TheCatholicGuy
03-20-13, 19:34
Saw this lady's ad today. It didn't have a name attached, but the name I got was Karla Aguayo. Phone number: 513-364.

Tineye returned no results. Google images did, however, which is how I got the name.

Anyone know her or of her?

Thank you

TheCatholicGuy
03-20-13, 19:35
Oops!

BTBear
03-21-13, 07:07
Oops!

236720Google Image search found references going back a long way all over the country. Move on.

TheCatholicGuy
03-21-13, 08:55
Google Image search found references going back a long way all over the country. Move on.It's a shame.

Thanks

OhCincy
03-21-13, 13:12
I recently came across an ad under Services Household Services.

Very pleasant girl with a cute face. She will send pics. She is larger than what I was expecting but nothing too bad. We texted back and forth and made sure each other was comfortable. She will tell you she offers backrubs.

In the end, it was a decent rub down with a very nice girl. She did offer more as she became more comfortable. The night ended with a really good BBBJ and she is a squirter.

Note: she does have a fiance' that drives her. He doesn't make any trouble and actually dropped her off about a block away. He wasn't anywhere near my house, which I though was considerate. She is in need of cash for a significant amount of debt that she has.

Link to the latet post. If it's gone, search for sexy house cleaning.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/hss/3670469812.html

Strolnarnd
03-21-13, 17:57
[QUOTE=Jnorrisj; 1683039]So I think I just got scammed. Or maybe I just avoided a sting from Norwood police.

Here are the ways to know whether or not the girl is a prostitute or a cop. This is considering that you're in your car, you're driving by, see her on the street and drive up to her or a group of girls.

1. Ask if she would like to go with you. Don't say anything about touching, exposing, etc at this point. First thing is to get her in your car. Obviously, you have some danger to yourself at this point because she might not be a prostitute or a cop but looking for something else, such as robbing you with a knife.

2. If by this time, she has not asked if you're a cop, tell her that you're not and ask if she is one. Even if she says she isn't, it's not enough at this point to make the determination, so continue to #3 below.

3. While driving slowly around away from the main street where you picked her up, ask if she would like to touch you and if you can touch her. You want to touch her breasts and have her touch your penis. If this happens, you're almost certain at this point that she is not a cop, however, you still need to continue with #4.

4. Ask her what she does. Just like this: What do you do? Ensure that you're not asking specifically about monetary amounts at this point. If she gives you an answer such as 'depends on what you're paying' or something similar, then you're just about in the clear, unless she is a prostitute helping the cops which is extremely rare. If she tells you the things she does, she will probably say how much each of them are. This is what you want. You want her to state what she wants for the services she is going to give. If she hasn't stated how much, you're going to need to find out before you take her to where ever you are going to do it. If she asks how much you're willing to give for a service she has stated, by this time, you probably should tell to let YOU KNOW what she charges and NEVER name a price! This is your MAIN objective! They must get YOU to either " clearly agree to or offer / suggest an profit in exchange for a sexual act.

If you are going to her place where she does business the same objective applies. If she is using known slang terms or flat out asking in detail? You just never talk numbers in person when avoidable. Incall or outcall make agreements on the phone and in a round about way, in a way your able to suggest it was meant to be considered taken wrong. Best bet, don't ask just get her proffensional services and let body language do your talking. Nothing is 100% just because cops will lie when in a pinch also. You only have to create DOUBT, finding a person guilty has to be beyond shadow of doubt. But not being charged at is obviously the mission here.

If you're really worried about getting caught for picking up a girl for prostitution, bring a recorder with you and go through the steps above. If the cops arrest you, you have some evidence of entrapment.

So there it is, important steps to tell if a prostitute is an undercover.

D Nut
03-21-13, 18:45

Very pleasant girl with a cute face. She will send pics. She is larger than what I was expecting but nothing too bad. We texted back and forth and made sure each other was comfortable. She will tell you she offers backrubs.

In the end, it was a decent rub down with a very nice girl. She did offer more as she became more comfortable. The night ended with a really good BBBJ and she is a squirter.

Note: she does have a fiance' that drives her. He doesn't make any trouble and actually dropped her off about a block away. He wasn't anywhere near my house, which I though was considerate. She is in need of cash for a significant amount of debt that she has.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/hss/3670469812.htmlDid she actually do any housework? I might be interested if she also actually cleaned.

Upnya
03-22-13, 00:54
So I posted an ad on CL looking for some head. I got a reply from Destiny off of Harrison ave. Cute face and flawless spinner body. As we negotiated the only thing that threw me off was the. 40 price. Almost sounded too good to be true. I wish I would have kept her pic to post but if you un into her on CL she is the real deal and not uncle Leo.

As Far as the skills go she needed a little coaching which is to be expected from a 20 yr old. The whole thing went down in the car. I did get my hands all over her body and its almost perfect. One drawback, she is a smoker. If I guessed I don't think she's only any hard drugs. I will repeat frequently. Any question feel free to pm and maybe I will be able to did up her pic.

Upnya
03-22-13, 00:58
Anyone have any run ins with raven from Hamilton? Her pics are very sexy, price is reasonable but she has odd hours of availability. Not sure if she is living withe a boyfriend or parent but I'd hate to be over there and have her dude come in. I do have pics feel free to pm if you think you have any info.

Thanks!

OhCincy
03-22-13, 10:10
Did she actually do any housework? I might be interested if she also actually cleaned.Negative sir. I don't believe there was any interest in doing actual work.

Barry B
03-22-13, 12:04

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/hss/3670469812.htmlShe quoted me a fairly high rate (IMO) when I emailed so I didn't pursue. Did you negotiate with her?

OhioSucks
03-23-13, 16:43
I have seen her, she's cool, place is messy and dirty but I have seen way worse. She also has a friend that is on the bigger side for duo's.

Anyone have any run ins with raven from Hamilton? Her pics are very sexy, price is reasonable but she has odd hours of availability. Not sure if she is living withe a boyfriend or parent but I'd hate to be over there and have her dude come in. I do have pics feel free to pm if you think you have any info.

Thanks!

OhioSucks
03-23-13, 16:45
I have also seen her, she's young and cool but not real into it and could use some practice.

So I posted an ad on CL looking for some head. I got a reply from Destiny off of Harrison ave. Cute face and flawless spinner body. As we negotiated the only thing that threw me off was the. 40 price. Almost sounded too good to be true. I wish I would have kept her pic to post but if you un into her on CL she is the real deal and not uncle Leo.

As Far as the skills go she needed a little coaching which is to be expected from a 20 yr old. The whole thing went down in the car. I did get my hands all over her body and its almost perfect. One drawback, she is a smoker. If I guessed I don't think she's only any hard drugs. I will repeat frequently. Any question feel free to pm and maybe I will be able to did up her pic.

OhCincy
03-24-13, 07:16
She quoted me a fairly high rate (IMO) when I emailed so I didn't pursue. Did you negotiate with her?She did the same thing to me as well. I told her no thanks and she came back to me with some lowering pricing. I know I have been complimentary of sorts about her, but there is no way she is worth more than what I paid.

Cincyguy
03-25-13, 16:44
And sometimes at the drake on reading. Her number is 513-xxx-9416 advertises often on CL.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Her pic on CL looks kinda cute, but she is not. Then she tries to quote top shelf prices, but instantly bargains down to SW rates (bad sign).

Once things got started, she went at turbo speed to try to finish me as quickly as possible. It was terrible. I stopped her. Put the tribute on the table and left.

Just outside, her "handler" walks up and starts fighting with her.

I jumped in the car, and fled.

Terrible experience. All you guys out there, stear clear. And appreciate the ladies who keep clean, and stay low drama.

Cheers

TMJ513
03-25-13, 18:15
I have seen her, she's cool, place is messy and dirty but I have seen way worse. She also has a friend that is on the bigger side for duo's.Have not been able to find a link to her. In what section does she usually post? Thanks in advance.

LilJohn3320
03-30-13, 18:57
And sometimes at the drake on reading. Her number is 513-xxx-9416 advertises often on CL.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Her pic on CL looks kinda cute, but she is not. Then she tries to quote top shelf prices, but instantly bargains down to SW rates (bad sign).

Once things got started, she went at turbo speed to try to finish me as quickly as possible. It was terrible. I stopped her. Put the tribute on the table and left.

Just outside, her "handler" walks up and starts fighting with her.

I jumped in the car, and fled.

Terrible experience. All you guys out there, stear clear. And appreciate the ladies who keep clean, and stay low drama.

CheersWell Cincyguy, I should have came here and read your post first. What started off as a 100 roses donation wound up being over 300 roses and wasn't enjoyable at all. If anyone sees her posting you should avoid her at all costs.

Here is my Experience, I get to the hotel, reading road, and she peaks her head out of the room and tells me to come in, all of a sudden there is a dude behind the door looking to jump me. I always travel in packs so I had 2 beefy friends with me, something should a went off in my head then, but she said it was her brother, getting the bus schedule. I assume this is the "handler" you spoke of.

He left, she told me it would be a bill for the service, I left a 100 rose donation, we banged, she would not do any oral or let me play with her back door.

So here's were I think she ripped me off, I went to clean up in bathroom and left my pants near the small table next to the window, she asked me to get a hot rag for her and told me it was in the shower, I looked all over and couldn't find it. Then she came to the bathroom door and said forget about it. I got dressed.

Then she had the nerve to ask for a ride to the Skyline Chili, I am a decent person so took her to get food. She argued with the rep at the store over the price of her nasty coneys, she didn't want the dog in them, but wanted sour cream instead. (yuck)

She had the nerve of asking me about being a regular. Guys, I am going to post her number so you can beware. It's 513XXX9416. She isn't good looking at all. I'll post her pics when I see her post again. Just stay away so you all don't get ripped off.

Swflaboater
04-02-13, 20:37
I would make one better suggestion. If you are concerned or have that concern about a provider, just take the cash for the appt and nothing else. There are some providers that I trust and don't worry about- but be careful.

This doesn't totally make sense to me. For one thing, if she wasn't that great looking, I'm not sure I would have followed through in the first place. And under the circumstances, I don't think I would have let her in my car and taken her to Skyline.

But beyond all that, guys, don't leave your pants and / or wallet unattended. When I make that trip to the bathroom afterward, I scoop up my stuff and take it with me. It may look like I don't trust the girl and all. That's because I don't trust the girl and all. Sorry if it leaves that impression, but in this line of work, they should probably understand.

BeardlyWizard
04-03-13, 17:46
Any of you fellas taken the plunge with the black chick that's been posting for the past week in the casual encounters section usually with the title of Thick Sexy Black? She's got a nice big ass. Want to see if it might be worthwhile. Hell may just have to toftt. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any info.

LilJohn3320
04-05-13, 11:00
This doesn't totally make sense to me. For one thing, if she wasn't that great looking, I'm not sure I would have followed through in the first place. And under the circumstances, I don't think I would have let her in my car and taken her to Skyline.

But beyond all that, guys, don't leave your pants and / or wallet unattended. When I make that trip to the bathroom afterward, I scoop up my stuff and take it with me. It may look like I don't trust the girl and all. That's because I don't trust the girl and all. Sorry if it leaves that impression, but in this line of work, they should probably understand.I really wish I had the foresight to take my wallet / pants with me, I have done this over 100 times and never been robbed like that. Being burned sure has taught me a valuable lesson. Her pictures were average, not to bad, I was already there and didn't feel like jumping through hoops to get another appt with someone else so I was willing to overlook her unimpressive features. I have been trying to find another posting of hers so I can upload her picture so you guys know what to lookout for.

LilJohn3320
04-05-13, 11:12
Lately there have been alot of females in the creative section of CL. Has anyone tried Jen? http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3585320424.html Here is her backpage as well. http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/8656528

She looks very attractive. Does anyone know if most of these creative girls are a scam? Seems like one guy has trouble with Grace.

Grace. http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3659279257.html

Guy who thought she was a scam? http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3681442312.html

TheStigyEh
04-05-13, 17:46
All fake. Not the girl who will show up.

I would suggest you get the tineye browser add-in installed on your browser, learn to use Google image search, and always Google their phone number. Do each of those three options and you will typically find that if it looks too good to be true, it is in fact TGTBT (as are the majority of back-age posts). Ally may have other suggestions.

Happy hunting,

The Stig

Lately there have been alot of females in the creative section of CL. Has anyone tried Jen?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3585320424.html

Here is her backpage as well.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/8656528

She looks very attractive. Does anyone know if most of these creative girls are a scam? Seems like one guy has trouble with Grace.

Grace.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3659279257.html

Guy who thought she was a scam?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3681442312.html

Ceenote
04-05-13, 18:30
Here is my Experience, I get to the hotel, reading road, and she peaks her head out of the room and tells me to come in, all of a sudden there is a dude behind the door looking to jump me. I always travel in packs so I had 2 beefy friends with me, something should a went off in my head then, but she said it was her brother, getting the bus schedule. I assume this is the "handler" you spoke of.
I really wish I had the foresight to take my wallet / pants with me, I have done this over 100 times and never been robbed like that. Being burned sure has taught me a valuable lesson. Her pictures were average, not to bad, I was already there and didn't feel like jumping through hoops to get another appt with someone else so I was willing to overlook her unimpressive features. I have been trying to find another posting of hers so I can upload her picture so you guys know what to lookout for.Let me make sure I got this straight. So you are on your way to your pay-to-play date and you call up some beefy buddies in case trouble breaks out and you need some muscle? But yet you don't have the foresight to keep an eye on your wallet while in the room with an ugly SW at The Drake?

If you are legit then consider yourself lucky that your lack of foresight has not cost you your wallet during your other 99 encounters doing this. Don't spend too much time looking for her picture because I think most of us will fare just fine without it.

LilJohn3320
04-05-13, 19:18
Let me make sure I got this straight. So you are on your way to your pay-to-play date and you call up some beefy buddies in case trouble breaks out and you need some muscle? But yet you don't have the foresight to keep an eye on your wallet while in the room with an ugly SW at The Drake?

If you are legit then consider yourself lucky that your lack of foresight has not cost you your wallet during your other 99 encounters doing this. Don't spend too much time looking for her picture because I think most of us will fare just fine without it.No I didn't call them up, my friends were going with me because she was going to bang two of us and give us a discount, I need the muscle because I am fat, otherwise I wouldn't need to pay to play. I usually only play with regulars, but none were available and I had to scratch that itch. I usually only pay for quality product I have a rule if it's less then 2 bills not worth my time. Should have just followed my own rules. Oh well live and learn I guess.

Just so you all know she is looking tonight and tomorrow, Goes by the name Amanda.

Maloney5354
04-06-13, 09:03
[QUOTE=LilJohn3320; 1726726]No I didn't call them up, my friends were going with me because she was going to bang two of us and give us a discount, I need the muscle because I am fat, otherwise I wouldn't need to pay to play. I usually only play with regulars, but none were available and I had to scratch that itch. I usually only pay for quality product I have a rule if it's less then 2 bills not worth my time. Should have just followed my own rules. Oh well live and learn I guess.

Just so you all know she is looking tonight and tomorrow, Goes by the name Amanda. [QUOTE]I have seen both Amanda and her roomie a couple times last summer at the Drake. All encounters went off without a hitch and they both were fairly attractive. They are a good example of streetcorts (SW and escort) and so was the donation. Sorry you got hit up these two really used to be legit and nice.

Be safe!

Cincyguy
04-06-13, 11:46
Sorry you went through that. At least there are no long term ramifications.

Be careful with her though, she has my cell number and tries calling and texting me all the freaking time. She even texted me claiming to be a different girl. She's crazy. Looks like I'll be getting a new burner.

Well Cincyguy, I should have came here and read your post first. What started off as a 100 roses donation wound up being over 300 roses and wasn't enjoyable at all. If anyone sees her posting you should avoid her at all costs.

He left, she told me it would be a bill for the service, I left a 100 rose donation, we banged, she would not do any oral or let me play with her back door.

Mlive123
04-29-13, 13:14
I met a young woman named Tasha on the chatlines. She is a very pretty late 20's black woman. About 5'4" tall and probably 125 lbs. Nice 34 B's and a great nice firm ass. She lives in an OK house near XU but the inside is very cluttered and messy, I heard a donation request of 0. 65, but a counter offer was quickly accepted. Great covered FS. She claims she came as I did. Will probably repeat.

Juan427
05-03-13, 00:45
I met a young woman named Tasha on the chatlines. She is a very pretty late 20's black woman. About 5'4" tall and probably 125 lbs. Nice 34 B's and a great nice firm ass. She lives in an OK house near XU but the inside is very cluttered and messy, I heard a donation request of 0. 65, but a counter offer was quickly accepted. Great covered FS. She claims she came as I did. Will probably repeat.Sounds like a winner. Does she advertise online anywhere?

JohnSinclair
05-03-13, 13:08
Hey guys. I tried the usual tineye search, but does anyone know anything about this provider? Looks absolutely TGTBT. Absolutely gorgeous IMO!

BeardlyWizard
05-03-13, 18:47
Hey guys. I tried the usual tineye search, but does anyone know anything about this provider? Looks absolutely TGTBT. Absolutely gorgeous IMO!I exchanged some emails with her and a friend of hers a few weeks back trying to set up a 3 way with them. They weren't willing to travel from where they're located in Fairfield and couldn't host, only wanted someone in the area to host or get a room. Told me they were single moms trying to pay some bills. Not sure if it was Fairfield pd trying to set up a sting.

Mrrdfun
05-04-13, 12:00
I exchanged some emails with her and a friend of hers a few weeks back trying to set up a 3 way with them. They weren't willing to travel from where they're located in Fairfield and couldn't host, only wanted someone in the area to host or get a room. Told me they were single moms trying to pay some bills. Not sure if it was Fairfield pd trying to set up a sting.I would have backed away from that, for sure. Thanks for the intel.

Kreacher7
05-06-13, 11:20
Found this little lady on CL advertising for a good time. Did the google and tineye checks and came up with nothing. Willing to TOFTT but looking to see if anyone knows anything that I should know. Answer here or PM me. Thanks and happy hunting.

YesItsMike
05-08-13, 08:29
Hey guys. I tried the usual tineye search, but does anyone know anything about this provider? Looks absolutely TGTBT. Absolutely gorgeous IMO!I agree looks TGTBT, I have emailed with here but haven't taken the plunge. If anyone has any info much appreciated.

Truth100
05-08-13, 22:47
Can someone snd me chatline info. Curious and want to check it out LOL. I'm bored and read every post on here for the last 2 weeks haha

JustMe79
05-09-13, 00:04
Found this little lady on CL advertising for a good time. Did the google and tineye checks and came up with nothing. Willing to TOFTT but looking to see if anyone knows anything that I should know. Answer here or PM me. Thanks and happy hunting.

246545I had a dream about her when her ad pipped up on CL. We sent texts back and forth until she convinced me to pick her up from her apartment, the whole time she complained about being pressed for time because her roommate had her kid. .30 super lame BBBJ when she complained after 5 minutes about her jaw and the time frame, said she'd just take it all so we could reach the finish line but when she dropped her sweats she had super hairy legs and a really bad after baby body. I just couldn't go through with it and chalked the. 30 up to charity and took her back home.

I never reviewed it for obvious reason but maybe I should have so others knew what a waste this was. Well, here it is now. LOL

Kreacher7
05-09-13, 11:29
I had a dream about her when her ad pipped up on CL. We sent texts back and forth until she convinced me to pick her up from her apartment, the whole time she complained about being pressed for time because her roommate had her kid. .30 super lame BBBJ when she complained after 5 minutes about her jaw and the time frame, said she'd just take it all so we could reach the finish line but when she dropped her sweats she had super hairy legs and a really bad after baby body. I just couldn't go through with it and chalked the. 30 up to charity and took her back home.

I never reviewed it for obvious reason but maybe I should have so others knew what a waste this was. Well, here it is now. LOLThanks for the heads up. I think I'll pass her up and keep it moving.

Upnya
05-09-13, 20:51
Hey guys. I tried the usual tineye search, but does anyone know anything about this provider? Looks absolutely TGTBT. Absolutely gorgeous IMO!She is legit. Cool girl gives great head. Only issue is scheduling can be tough. I see her once a week.

Boss Mann
05-12-13, 21:07
Sometimes craigslist pays off!

I don't think she is a "pro" or even does this often, but I have seen her ads twice now. Didn't really ask about menu, but I know BBBJ and cfs are available.

She's over in NKY, nice area.

EricDraven
05-12-13, 22:08
Sometimes craigslist pays off!

I don't think she is a "pro" or even does this often, but I have seen her ads twice now. Didn't really ask about menu, but I know BBBJ and cfs are available.

She's over in NKY, nice area.

247876She looks pretty hot. Share the details. I'm not heavily versed in the art of Craigslist. I just spent 10 minutes over there looking for this girl and got nowhere. Now I have seen some things I can't un-see.

MagnumT
05-12-13, 22:31
She looks pretty hot. Share the details. I'm not heavily versed in the art of Craigslist. I just spent 10 minutes over there looking for this girl and got nowhere. Now I have seen some things I can't un-see.I can't navigate CL at all. I spent hours looking for another gal mentioned below.

MyLoad
05-12-13, 23:13
Where the hell are you guys finding these ads? I've looked through the different "personals" section and I can't find any with pics!

GolfGuy
05-13-13, 00:53
Where the hell are you guys finding these ads? I've looked through the different "personals" section and I can't find any with pics!Creative, under Services

GolfGuy
05-13-13, 00:58
Just a quick question to you senior members about flagging. How does a post get flagged on CL? I would think it could be any number of reasons, competitors, LE, self-rightgeous ass*oles, etc. Do hobbyists flag known scams and ripoffs without comment? Just wondering out loud.

EzI have flagged ads that I've answered before and knew it was a scam because I recognized the email address tge reply came from. Anyone. Can flag for any reason. Some do for spite because they had a bad experience with tgat person.

Briky469
05-13-13, 10:01
Creative, under ServicesWhen in the mood just check casual encounters under personals. Sometimes its best to check early before all the flaggers get on. Also check back often making sure to refresh page to catch some ads before their flagged. Always be safe and happy hunting.

Wickman
05-13-13, 13:56
I concur with Briky, but I'll add to it a bit. Check CL Personal Casual Encounters w4m, unless you're into something different. You have to check often as ads get flagged quickly. Once you see an ad that looks legit (most won't have pictures, but look for ones that list neighborhoods instead of Cincy) then reply to the ad requesting additional info including pics, general location, donation, etc. This is when you'll figure out if it's spam or real. I'd recommend doing this early in the day unless you're building a pipeline of more UTR ladies because it can take awhile to get the logistics work out. I've communicated with Julie below but never been able to hook up as she seems to have an actual job, or more stringent with times. I will say that with Sarah who I've reported on in this thread before, I found her in the CL Services section under Creative Services, although most that advertise in that section are scammers from Backpage. Hope this helps!

Jppnky
05-13-13, 20:23
She does have a really nice place and sometimes travels in NKY. Pic is legit, description of BBBJ and cfs is legit.

I concur with Briky, but I'll add to it a bit. Check CL Personal Casual Encounters w4m, unless you're into something different. You have to check often as ads get flagged quickly. Once you see an ad that looks legit (most won't have pictures, but look for ones that list neighborhoods instead of Cincy) then reply to the ad requesting additional info including pics, general location, donation, etc. This is when you'll figure out if it's spam or real. I'd recommend doing this early in the day unless you're building a pipeline of more UTR ladies because it can take awhile to get the logistics work out. I've communicated with Julie below but never been able to hook up as she seems to have an actual job, or more stringent with times. I will say that with Sarah who I've reported on in this thread before, I found her in the CL Services section under Creative Services, although most that advertise in that section are scammers from Backpage. Hope this helps!

Boss Mann
05-14-13, 15:28
She looks pretty hot. Share the details. I'm not heavily versed in the art of Craigslist. I just spent 10 minutes over there looking for this girl and got nowhere. Now I have seen some things I can't un-see.Craigslist can be really frustrating. I'd say for every 10 ads I respond to, I probably get a real girl 1 time.

She post in the "casual encounters" section. Her ads are quickly flagged, as with most real girls that are still on Craigslist. I have seen others post in the creative, beauty, and women for men section.

With craigslist you just have to find ads before they are flagged and filter out all of bs fake ads.

I tried to reply to everyone that PM'd me asking me for he info. I did not get digits, but she said it was ok I have out her email address.

She told me she travels sometimes, but her car in broke at the moment.

Boss Mann
05-14-13, 15:31
I concur with Briky, but I'll add to it a bit. Check CL Personal Casual Encounters w4m, unless you're into something different. You have to check often as ads get flagged quickly. Once you see an ad that looks legit (most won't have pictures, but look for ones that list neighborhoods instead of Cincy) then reply to the ad requesting additional info including pics, general location, donation, etc. This is when you'll figure out if it's spam or real. I'd recommend doing this early in the day unless you're building a pipeline of more UTR ladies because it can take awhile to get the logistics work out. I've communicated with Julie below but never been able to hook up as she seems to have an actual job, or more stringent with times. I will say that with Sarah who I've reported on in this thread before, I found her in the CL Services section under Creative Services, although most that advertise in that section are scammers from Backpage. Hope this helps!Yep, dead on. I love me some UTR ladies! I also found Sarah in the same section.

SloganHogan
05-14-13, 17:28
Is now advertising under "Automotive Services". Search for "date". A nice experience.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/aos/3790850579.html

Varoom
05-14-13, 17:33
Is now advertising under "Automotive Services". Search for "date". A nice experience.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/aos/3790850579.htmlNothing like a lube, oil and filter from your favorite provider.

Boss Mann
05-14-13, 18:08

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/aos/3790850579.htmlThat's funny, can't say I have even looked under that section before. I guess she is getting tired of getting flagged. Someone tell her to advertise here if they talk to her!

HotnCoolPk
05-15-13, 00:57

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/aos/3790850579.htmlAnybody met her recently? Not answering the phone. Please PM me if you have met her.

Wickman
05-15-13, 08:53
Haven't seen her recently as her price keeps going up, and I don't care to bargain.

Truth100
05-15-13, 15:58
Damn it appears she has a nice rear end LOL

Boss Mann
05-15-13, 18:41
She has been advertising for the past two nights.

Current ad:

"seeking some company if you availability now. I am available and would love to help you relax. It's the middle of the week and you deserve it! If interested please email me asap for details. Serious inquiries with availability now!"

EricDraven
05-17-13, 17:34
Inspired by that smoking hot picture of Julie I decided to see what Craigslist has to offer. BM was cool enough to hook me up with Julies email address but I never heard back from her. Either you other bastards are monopolizing all her time or I just don't know what to write to get a Craigslist girl to respond to me. Fuck it. I got my fishing pole lets see what I can reel in. Spammers that what. They sound legit, maybe not but they send me pictures that don't pass the image search test. At least the second one didn't try and get me to sign up for something. Teasing me with a redhead is crossing the line! I'm so mad I'm speaking red!

LilJohn3320
05-20-13, 14:41
Damn it appears she has a nice rear end LOLShe does have a nice ass but hasn't let me play back there yet. She is a nice time, I got her for 80 when she first started doing this. She messaged me awhile back and wanted $120, I wasn't interested at that price, the regular I have has invited her friend over for me for that price. 2 beats 1 any day of the week. I am curious to see if anyone has gotten back door play with it and what the price was.

LilJohn3320
05-21-13, 11:54
Has anyone met up with this chick yet?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3709228307.html

SimonPieMan
05-21-13, 13:15
Has anyone had an encounter with this woman? PM me if you prefer.

Thanks,

Simon

CletusTheYokel
05-21-13, 15:47
She has been reviewed several times; a couple of the reviews said good things, many said she was rushed. She is legit. She advertises on this site as well as CL.

For me, I miss her friend Buttons who has moved out of town.

That's my limited intel, from CK, aka Robbing Hood.

Has anyone met up with this chick yet?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3709228307.html

WordSmithFour
06-02-13, 11:53
Hooked up through CL with a 31-yr-old blonde who is REALLY into being spanked! She even has multiple "spanking implements" at her disposal. We have not met face-to-face, only talked on phone. She is really hot for someone to satify this urge of hers, and I have decided I don't have the time for it. So. I'm willing to share her info with anyone who would be into this. Can't promise anything beyond spanking her, but she did say sometimes it does happen, so there's a shot. PM me if you're interested. I've found her picture and she's cute: 5'7", HWP, nice voice, and likes to "be put over your knee." She's looking for something regular and on-going.

Vicsajo
06-02-13, 14:49
That's funny, can't say I have even looked under that section before. I guess she is getting tired of getting flagged. Someone tell her to advertise here if they talk to her!Interesting. Can you get an awesome date. And your tires rotated?

Forest55
06-02-13, 21:28
And all the fluids topped off?

Interesting. Can you get an awesome date. And your tires rotated?

Briant2
06-02-13, 23:53
She has been reviewed several times; a couple of the reviews said good things, many said she was rushed. She is legit. She advertises on this site as well as CL.

For me, I miss her friend Buttons who has moved out of town.

That's my limited intel, from CK, aka Robbing Hood.I completely agree, intice rushed me both sessions and I stopped seeing her because of that. Buttons was fucking awesome, best DATY I ever had.

UOnlyLiveOnce
06-04-13, 13:36
Anyone have experience w / The Pampered Male massage advertised on CL? The chick looks pretty hot. Ad is both in the Therapeutic Massage & the Beauty sections.

HotLcndyt
06-07-13, 15:24
Anyone have experience w / The Pampered Male massage advertised on CL? The chick looks pretty hot. Ad is both in the Therapeutic Massage & the Beauty sections.Wondering about it myself. She does look good. Also offers 4 hand massage with a male. I'll pass on the four hand LOL. She looks good though.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/thp/3846440525.html

Mlive123
06-08-13, 15:39
Wondering about it myself. She does look good. Also offers 4 hand massage with a male. I'll pass on the four hand LOL. She looks good though.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/thp/3846440525.htmlNo judgement here, just an FYI. This is run by the same person who ram AMT in Cherry Grove.

Meyer Lansky
06-09-13, 17:14
Anyone have experience w / The Pampered Male massage advertised on CL? The chick looks pretty hot. Ad is both in the Therapeutic Massage & the Beauty sections.A friend of mine visited the newly opened studio in Oakley and reported that the girl in the picture is far, far better looking in person than she is in her CL pic. She is smoking hot, highly manicured and fashionably dressed with sexy overtones. And I know a bit more but he (my friend) wants me to keep my mouth shut until he untertakes more "due diligence" to confirm his sixth sense which is more often right than wrong. Sorry I can't offer more.

Doingitmyway
06-13-13, 12:54
Saw this and it just said "DIRTY COP"! http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cas/3867968523.html

MattieFromCinc
06-14-13, 17:34
Found a nice little spinner named Christa off there located in Florence very willing to go xtra mile took awhile to get confortable with the email back and forth but she was well worth my efforts would be willing to share more if interested. She is is legit and a true BBBJCIM with none spilled or wasted

PartTime89
06-15-13, 23:51
Found a nice little spinner named Christa off there located in Florence very willing to go xtra mile took awhile to get confortable with the email back and forth but she was well worth my efforts would be willing to share more if interested. She is is legit and a true BBBJCIM with none spilled or wastedNot sure if I have seen this one, can you share some more details? Feel free to PM me.

Easton 1269
06-16-13, 09:48
Saw the pics on CL, read about the possibilities of a good massage and maybe more in a previous post so I decided to give this a try.

Scheduled an hour with this young lady. Scheduling was easy, price for the massage was reasonable. Go to massage studio and am met at the door by a drop-dead devastatingly beautiful young lady. That friends is not an understatement. Usual pleasant introductions, she lead me to the massage room, told me to get undressed and let her know when I was ready. So, off went the clothes, and onto the table. The massage was very good, she used professional massage lotion, unscented. Nice thing was she was dressed quite sexy in a bikini top and very short blue jeans shorts. Overall experience was excellent, she talks a little, but not too much as to be chatty. Massage is light to medium touch. She gladly obliged to hit my sore spots. There was some occasional flirtiness, just enough to make things interesting, however I didn't get the impression that any extras or happy endings were available. I will say this, if you think her picture looks good, wait til you see her in person, this young lady is model material. Beautiful face, lovely smile, flawless tan, and a rockin' hot body. Overall experience was great. Frankly, I am satisfied with an hour of having my body rubbed down by a beautiful young lady after a couple of hours in the gym, if I want other things, I know where to get them. I will be a frequent flier!

Pcarolla
06-18-13, 12:59
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3864595366.html

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/hss/3868801965.html

Implse212
06-18-13, 14:24

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/hss/3868801965.htmlI don't remember exactly who posted, but the first link that you have is for Sarah and there are a few good reviews about her a couple of months back.

Wickman
06-18-13, 16:40
1st is legit, haven't seen the second yet.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/hss/3868801965.html

MagnumT
06-18-13, 20:03

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/hss/3868801965.htmlI saw her a month or so ago.

Had a great time. Nice ass.

Good BJ skills.

She's on my repeat list once I get through all the new girls I want to fuck.

Bucks9297
06-19-13, 08:39
Saw the pics on CL, read about the possibilities of a good massage and maybe more in a previous post so I decided to give this a try.

Scheduled an hour with this young lady. Scheduling was easy, price for the massage was reasonable. Go to massage studio and am met at the door by a drop-dead devastatingly beautiful young lady. That friends is not an understatement. Usual pleasant introductions, she lead me to the massage room, told me to get undressed and let her know when I was ready. So, off went the clothes, and onto the table. The massage was very good, she used professional massage lotion, unscented. Nice thing was she was dressed quite sexy in a bikini top and very short blue jeans shorts. Overall experience was excellent, she talks a little, but not too much as to be chatty. Massage is light to medium touch. She gladly obliged to hit my sore spots. There was some occasional flirtiness, just enough to make things interesting, however I didn't get the impression that any extras or happy endings were available. I will say this, if you think her picture looks good, wait til you see her in person, this young lady is model material. Beautiful face, lovely smile, flawless tan, and a rockin' hot body. Overall experience was great. Frankly, I am satisfied with an hour of having my body rubbed down by a beautiful young lady after a couple of hours in the gym, if I want other things, I know where to get them. I will be a frequent flier!I agree with Easton. No indication of any extras on the menu. Just a nice massage from a very attractive lady.

JWright0180
06-19-13, 09:08
I agree with Easton. No indication of any extras on the menu. Just a nice massage from a very attractive lady.My experience was a little different. Same attractive lady however I did have the he option. I am always cautious on a first visit and in this case considering the add states that there is another male that could be involved, not my cup of tea, and the room had a second closed door which I thought I could hear movement behind, I passed on this visit. Setting up the appointment via email I was told that I could enjoy the ride with the top down though.

I'd repeat just off the rub and see if the menu is still available.

Member #4343
06-23-13, 02:27
Been emailing this girl from under cas encounter for a bit good pics good prices off of 75 Harrison exit.

Any one have any info thanks guys.

MattieFromCinc
06-24-13, 12:49
Great girl easy set up some incall mostly outcall but with notells nearby its a non issue for me

Mlive123
06-27-13, 15:10
I do some searching on CL and occasionally have a find. Met a nice NKY white 22 year old 5'7" 36b / see's for a nice rub and a tug for a nice small donation off of Craigslist. She offers more but I tend to only take is what is requested (or agree to in advance). A very nice apartment / condo which she shares and thus told me that she is only available during the day.

HotLcndyt
06-27-13, 16:55
I do some searching on CL and occasionally have a find. Met a nice NKY white 22 year old 5'7" 36b / see's for a nice rub and a tug for a nice small donation off of Craigslist. She offers more but I tend to only take is what is requested (or agree to in advance). A very nice apartment / condo which she shares and thus told me that she is only available during the day.Any digits for this young lady?

TheDaytimer
06-27-13, 23:00
Great girl easy set up some incall mostly outcall but with notells nearby its a non issue for meCheck her ID. Looks awful young!

MattieFromCinc
06-28-13, 01:04
Check her ID. Looks awful young!She is 24 years old

Mcmcmc
06-28-13, 01:35
Great girl easy set up some incall mostly outcall but with notells nearby its a non issue for meHad a dream about her about a week ago very nice was a good dream she seemed a little nervous but all was good.

MattieFromCinc
06-28-13, 03:16
Had a dream about her about a week ago very nice was a good dream she seemed a little nervous but all was good.She is a quality young lady glad to hear someone else to speak up, she is a sweet kid, that I may add even though she only does outcalls she is so worth it because she is about service and non rushed service she may be young but she is talented and take direction well so if you have tirst for someone new and want a sure thing she is that!

Wickman
06-28-13, 10:19
I've seen her as well, sweet and easy girl in the Florence area. Had a car date since no incall but all was good.

Skippy 8816
06-29-13, 02:21
To the individual upset with "Hooker Ads". W4m. 45 (Akron-Canton)

I am curious as to what motivates you to take the time out of your day to post this crap."They are just prostitutes" "they belong on the street corner". I would think you would want them advertising here and not having them on the streets where you are forced to see it? You made the decision to navigate through Craigslist to look under the casual encounters section. I wonder why? What was the motivation?

Personally. I think the Government is constitutionally wrong enforcing laws that dictate what and what not you can do with YOUR body. I emphasize "Your". Prostitution has been around since someone figured out there was always a biological demand for sex and they figured out they have a biological need for food.

Prostitution has always been victim less. These "Prostitutes" as you call them; are finding a way to make it to the next day for the most part. They are just like you and I. The majority of Americans "Prostitute" themselves doing a job they never envisioned or wanted to do.

Easton 1269
06-29-13, 10:27
To the individual upset with "Hooker Ads". W4m. 45 (Akron-Canton)

I am curious as to what motivates you to take the time out of your day to post this crap."They are just prostitutes" "they belong on the street corner". I would think you would want them advertising here and not having them on the streets where you are forced to see it? You made the decision to navigate through Craigslist to look under the casual encounters section. I wonder why? What was the motivation?

Personally. I think the Government is constitutionally wrong enforcing laws that dictate what and what not you can do with YOUR body. I emphasize "Your". Prostitution has been around since someone figured out there was always a biological demand for sex and they figured out they have a biological need for food.

Prostitution has always been victim less. These "Prostitutes" as you call them; are finding a way to make it to the next day for the most part. They are just like you and I. The majority of Americans "Prostitute" themselves doing a job they never envisioned or wanted to do.Sex. It is legal to give to any adult you want, but illegal to make money doing it?

D Nut
06-29-13, 10:48
Sex. It is legal to give to any adult you want, but illegal to make money doing it?It goes beyond that. It's no one's business what 2 consenting adults do behind closed doors.

WarlockKy
06-29-13, 18:11
Sex. It is legal to give to any adult you want, but illegal to make money doing it?More or less.

You're not paying for sex, you're paying them to leave.

Or I guess in the case of an incall you're paying to be allowed to use the door to leave. LOL

Mrrdfun
07-01-13, 16:32
Met with Christa the other evening (no current CL ad, keeps getting flagged). Very nice young lady (24 yo). Had a good first visit. She is car date or your place but was very pleasant to talk to and the body was nice. Seniors feel free to PM for details if you like.

Easton 1269
07-02-13, 10:38
It goes beyond that. It's no one's business what 2 consenting adults do behind closed doors.The legal aspect.

Kasai
07-03-13, 15:52
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3884484357.html

Does anyone have any info on this? Did a couple of forum searches which didn't turn up anything. I'm on my phone, so I can't do any tineye / google image searches. I was thinking about TOFTT and trying to kill two birds with one stone.

BigRon
07-05-13, 10:10

Does anyone have any info on this? Did a couple of forum searches which didn't turn up anything. I'm on my phone, so I can't do any tineye / google image searches. I was thinking about TOFTT and trying to kill two birds with one stone.Would love to find out more info as well. My wife's been out of town for 2 weeks and coming back soon. Wouldn't mind a sexy cleaner!

BigRon
07-05-13, 10:16

Does anyone have any info on this? Did a couple of forum searches which didn't turn up anything. I'm on my phone, so I can't do any tineye / google image searches. I was thinking about TOFTT and trying to kill two birds with one stone.First post but long time reader! My wife has been out of town for a week and wanted to suprise her with a clean house.

Selfishly for me I would like to have a sexy maid help clean.

Let me know if anyone has any recommendations for someone discreet.

The lady who posts above seems pretty good looking.

DickHerDown
07-06-13, 17:08
Met with Christa the other evening (no current CL ad, keeps getting flagged). Very nice young lady (24 yo). Had a good first visit. She is car date or your place but was very pleasant to talk to and the body was nice. Seniors feel free to PM for details if you like.I will second that this girl is legit. To me, she is a blow and go girl only. Here are my reasons for this. For one, your whole car will reak of smoke once she hops in. Secondly, while she is nice, she talks a alot and her voice is kinda loud and raspy LOL. The best thing you can do is shove your dick in her mouth once she hops in LOL. As far as the body, I can't comment on that. Not my type for FS.

Mrrdfun
07-07-13, 01:09
I will second that this girl is legit. To me, she is a blow and go girl only. Here are my reasons for this. For one, your whole car will reak of smoke once she hops in. Secondly, while she is nice, she talks a alot and her voice is kinda loud and raspy LOL. The best thing you can do is shove your dick in her mouth once she hops in LOL. As far as the body, I can't comment on that. Not my type for FS.For what it's worth, since all of this is YMMV, I didn't any smell of smoke. She got in the car with a pack of cigs but never even asked to light up. It was a nice night and the windows were open but I can usually smell smoke and didn't get any scent of it.

I thought she was pretty nice but I like talkers so it worked for me. We did a car BBBJCIM so I didn't see the body unclothed.

Whathesaid
07-07-13, 01:56

Does anyone have any info on this? Did a couple of forum searches which didn't turn up anything. I'm on my phone, so I can't do any tineye / google image searches. I was thinking about TOFTT and trying to kill two birds with one stone.The lady advertises on Backpage as well. Think of it as a form of private viewing, then get a real cleaner in.

MattieFromCinc
07-08-13, 16:28
I will second that this girl is legit. To me, she is a blow and go girl only. Here are my reasons for this. For one, your whole car will reak of smoke once she hops in. Secondly, while she is nice, she talks a alot and her voice is kinda loud and raspy LOL. The best thing you can do is shove your dick in her mouth once she hops in LOL. As far as the body, I can't comment on that. Not my type for FS.She is a quality girl that is for sure I have more info too inf interested

LilJohn3320
07-08-13, 16:30
The lady advertises on Backpage as well. Think of it as a form of private viewing, then get a real cleaner in.I have tried to set something up with her. Outcall only. I was going to do it this past Saturday but wound up spending my hobby money on another girl. She does offer massages as well that are "Just right". Her words not mine. Won't go into any details over the phone. As soon as I get some extra money, I will try this for sure and post back.

Mlive123
07-10-13, 13:20
Becky from Northside off of Craigslist.

This is a long note so please read it all. I recently met with Becky who shares an apartment and phone in Northside. She places ads on Craigslist and responds to ads there. The women's ads get flagged very fast so it will be hard to find. Becky had also placed an ad on this website under escort classified ads a while ago and the number on that ad was a Florida number. She states that she moved up here about 4 months a go.

Becky is white (27) .5'7' tall, weighs 169 lbs and has 36C breasts. Her apartment is not the best but it is also not the worse. She offers massages with nice oral endings and more. The massage is almost non existent, but she does do a good job on oral and then a real good job at CG. I had a good time, but I probably won't repeat but I wanted folks to know about her.

Now, here is why this post is long. A while ago, I posted about Candy in Northside. Well the location is the same. I had a good time with Candy but there was a post from someone who stated that they got ripped off. I have not seen anything about Candy for a long time. Next, the apartment she shares and the phone she shares also is used by a gay guy (or two). They offer massages for men. The person who got ripped off stated that they caused him some problems. If you google her phone number, their ads show up. I did not have any problems with Candy and I had no problems with Becky. I just wanted to make sure that folks know the most they can and make their own decision.

LilJohn3320
07-10-13, 14:58
Becky from Northside off of Craigslist.

This is a long note so please read it all. I recently met with Becky who shares an apartment and phone in Northside. She places ads on Craigslist and responds to ads there. The women's ads get flagged very fast so it will be hard to find. Becky had also placed an ad on this website under escort classified ads a while ago and the number on that ad was a Florida number. She states that she moved up here about 4 months a go.

Becky is white (27).5'7' tall, weighs 169 lbs and has 36C breasts. Her apartment is not the best but it is also not the worse. She offers massages with nice oral endings and more. The massage is almost non existent, but she does do a good job on oral and then a real good job at CG. I had a good time, but I probably won't repeat but I wanted folks to know about her.

Now, here is why this post is long. A while ago, I posted about Candy in Northside. Well the location is the same. I had a good time with Candy but there was a post from someone who stated that they got ripped off. I have not seen anything about Candy for a long time. Next, the apartment she shares and the phone she shares also is used by a gay guy (or two). They offer massages for men. The person who got ripped off stated that they caused him some problems. If you google her phone number, their ads show up. I did not have any problems with Candy and I had no problems with Becky. I just wanted to make sure that folks know the most they can and make their own decision.I wanted to add my two cents as well. I also met Becky, I had no problems with her, never met Candy or heard anything about gay guys, while I was there. I got a nice oral job from her. I probably won't repeat either, not because of her, I just like a variety.

BeardlyWizard
07-18-13, 15:11
Replied to a CL ad the other day in the casual encounter section. As you know they get flagged with the quickness. Emailed back and forth with a girl offering BBBJ with cims. Asking a very reasonable price. Had her stop by the other night. Took her top off revealing enormous pierced tits, then went to town. Allows you to play with her tits while she works. Lots of spit, deep throating, and included the boys. Good time, pm if you want her number.

CMan5911
07-20-13, 13:59
Am I dumb. Does anyone know why they reroute you to different gmail account. Are the scammers? Thanks for the help here you can PM me.

AroundHere77
07-20-13, 15:49
Am I dumb. Does anyone know why they reroute you to different gmail account. Are the scammers? Thanks for the help here you can PM me.Spammers. Craigslist uses the mail relay system, so all mail is routed through them, but the recipient doesn't see your address and you don't see theirs. Instead, you're both using "temporary" addresses that route through craigslist and forward to your individual accounts.

The spammers want you to mail them directly from your account, instead of via the relay, because that's the best way for them to collect your address.

However, the spam posts are even more obvious than the request that you email them directly. You should be able to pick up on it well before you get to that part of the post, that it's not legit.

Ky Mike53
07-25-13, 23:27
Had a dream of a car date with Sarah who advertises in the Creative Services section of CL. You can find her by searching for "extra cash" in the creative section, advertises every few days. Not in the business normally but is down on her luck in the job market. Cute girl, big bottom half and nice top. Said she would offer more services if you host and for more donation. PM me if you want more details.I saw Sarah tonight. She still post on craigslist in creative services section. She is a sweet girl and true GFE.

Obx13
07-27-13, 10:51
I checked Craigs list but didn't see an ad with "Sarah". How would one ID her post?

Wickman
08-02-13, 21:21
Search the number 29 in Creative Services, she just posted today. Maid outfit.

HotLcndyt
08-05-13, 15:00
Any intel on this girl from Hamilton? Sent me a couple pics. Cute black female.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3937369468.html

Lgovi
08-05-13, 19:04
I saw Sarah tonight. She still post on craigslist in creative services section. She is a sweet girl and true GFE.Second that. Was blown away how cheerful she is. Definitely worth the time and effort.

CMan5911
08-06-13, 14:02
She told me she's in Oxford for 50-75.

Any intel on this girl from Hamilton? Sent me a couple pics. Cute black female.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3937369468.html

HotLcndyt
08-06-13, 14:58
She told me she's in Oxford for 50-75.Hmmmm. Told me she was in Hamilton and quoted $

Barebear
08-07-13, 19:55
Has anyone checked this out? Legit or are there extras?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/bts/3966290330.html

Prajet
08-08-13, 17:34
Has anyone checked this out? Legit or are there extras?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/bts/3966290330.htmlI saw it a couple of days ago. It's has to be a catch to it.

FunkyFun25
08-12-13, 23:12
Saw this post on CL today and I am wondering if anyone has TOFTT or is this a scam? Really curious if they're real.

http://muncie.craigslist.org/cas/3998241240.html

Member #4457
08-13-13, 15:02
Has anyone seen her? I just sent her a message but haven't heard back from her yet. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/thp/3998713960.html

Member #4614
08-13-13, 15:37
I searched the thread but has anyone had any experience with a "dance" with number 859 and ending 260*

FunGuy394
08-13-13, 18:24
Has anyone seen her? I just sent her a message but haven't heard back from her yet. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/thp/3998713960.htmlCall and make an appointment. Don't expect anything beyond what's advertised.

NewGuy5885
08-13-13, 18:56

Thanks.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/thp/3998713960.htmlI have seen past reviews about her and they weren't that great. They said the massage was mediocre and she seemed to stress the fact that nothing sexual happens. Though people also mentioned that she gets topless. However, I have noticed that in her recent ads she has stopped typing that no sexual attention will be given to clients. So perhaps she has changed her services.

Buster6914
08-13-13, 20:16
She has been reviewed several times, search for Megan. As I recall (saw her last August) no more than fair massage with no extras. At one time she would go topless but no more.

Thanks.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/thp/3998713960.html

Waltmore
08-13-13, 20:19
She has been reviewed several times, search for Megan. As I recall (saw her last August) no more than fair massage with no extras. At one time she would go topless but no more.I think Buster is being too kind. Just stay away, she is not worth your time much less your money. As always.

Prajet
08-14-13, 13:08
I have seen past reviews about her and they weren't that great. They said the massage was mediocre and she seemed to stress the fact that nothing sexual happens. Though people also mentioned that she gets topless. However, I have noticed that in her recent ads she has stopped typing that no sexual attention will be given to clients. So perhaps she has changed her services.I've gotten groomed by her. She touched it and everything but would not finish the job only the grooming. But I've noticed that she has removed all the bold sexual act print from the ad. Maybe because we weren't wasting our time going or she decided to join the movement. If any one has luck let me know. She is hot.

FunkyFun25
08-19-13, 21:21
Has anyone checked out this maid? She posts under the creative services section. She goes by Daniele. I've seen her posts a few times over the past few months and was wondering if anyone has TOFTT?

Here's the link:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3888457998.html

Eulessguy2003
08-24-13, 16:11
She hit me up on my ad offering to help.

Tuffy12
08-24-13, 18:47
No, but what sort of "help" did you offer?

Looks tasty!

She hit me up on my ad offering to help.

Boom 72
08-26-13, 08:43
Has anyone checked out this maid? She posts under the creative services section. She goes by Daniele. I've seen her posts a few times over the past few months and was wondering if anyone has TOFTT?

Here's the link:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3888457998.htmlI've seen her once. She's very friendly. Gives great massages and more. YMMV. FS can be had here.

OhioSucks
08-27-13, 15:44
She hit me up on my ad offering to help.You need to delete some messages in your inbox

TheDaytimer
08-27-13, 17:08
She hit me up on my ad offering to help.Looks to young to be playing here.

Ask for her I'd!

Bronze30
08-27-13, 19:02
Most are not reviewed, all are over by priced and then some, too easy to throw in fake pics, or pics ten years old, and even if you aren't scammed or robbed, you are paying way to much for what could / probably ending up awful service. Too much risk, not enough reward.

Ancvz
08-28-13, 01:16

Here's the link:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/3888457998.htmlJust TOFTT. Mixed thoughts.

She is the girl in the pics, and she does have a great body.

Texted her to get information, found that she offers an erotic massage service. 80 / bikini. 100 / nude outcall. Opted for the nude.

She came over, talked pretty much nonstop, gave a pretty good back massage. Only focused on the back though, and a little bit on arms. Got up at one point to blow her nose and mentioned that there was 15 minutes left. My queue to flip. She came back, gave a pretty good HJ HE. Attention to balls, varied speed, etc. It worked for my needs.

She talked a lot about different things, didn't really go into detail with what she will and won't do, I also wasn't really asking (my bad). I wanted a massage with a HE, I of course prefer BBBJ HE, but whatever. While performing the HJ she mentioned that that was as far as she would go, but I feel that that's probably not fully accurate and she may do much more. She was kind of vague on things. Earlier during the backrub she mentioned that she doesn't do anything extra, and then on the flip she's eager to HJ, so who knows.

What I definitely liked was that she was the girl in the pics, she did have a great body, toned. 5'8, blonde, quite good looking, and sometimes a good looking girl getting you off is all you want. And the price for outcall wasn't bad at all.

She only gave me about 40 minutes from what she had originally quoted as being an hour, so that's a definite negative.

Repeat? I have to think about it. Maybe she'll be much more relaxed and not talk nonstop on a second visit and be a bit more open to playing, maybe not, hard to say. At 100, it's not that crazy expensive to see. Yes, I've been around a long time and know that no, things don't normally get much better / different the second time around, but eh, who knows.

So there. If you want a conversation and a less than hour back massage with HJ HE from a great looking gal, she's quite friendly and easy to get along with and coordinate schedule with.

Enjoy.

LilJohn3320
09-03-13, 15:39
She hit me up on my ad offering to help.I have her address and phone number. She wanted $230 from me for "School Supplies". In my experience the young girls are to quick to leave you high and dry, with no foreplay. Pm if you want her info, if she is legit I'd her and confirm please.

LilJohn3320
09-03-13, 15:42
She hit me up on my ad offering to help.I have her address and phone number. She wanted $230 from me for "School Supplies". In my experience the young girls are to quick to leave you high and dry, with no foreplay. Pm if you want her info, if she is legit I'd her and confirm please.

LilJohn3320
09-03-13, 16:08
She hit me up on my ad offering to help.I have her address and phone number if anyone is brave enough to test this out. She wanted $230 for school supplies. While I could easily afford this, in my experience the young girls don't do a very great job of the true GFE. Ask for ID and always play safe. PM if you want the info.

Stay frosty and don't let your wallet out of sight.

BeardlyWizard
09-08-13, 22:00

So I found this one advertising in the strictly platonic section today. Communicated via email, she seems legit. Just wanted to see if any of you other fellas have ever spoken with or have seen her. Feel free to pm or post a reply, thanks brothers.

Esteip
09-08-13, 22:13

So I found this one advertising in the strictly platonic section today. Communicated via email, she seems legit. Just wanted to see if any of you other fellas have ever spoken with or have seen her. Feel free to pm or post a reply, thanks brothers.I've seen that picture before on other sites and message boards, did reverse image search on tineye and that same picture is all over the place going back months.

D Nut
09-08-13, 22:14

So I found this one advertising in the strictly platonic section today. Communicated via email, she seems legit. Just wanted to see if any of you other fellas have ever spoken with or have seen her. Feel free to pm or post a reply, thanks brothers.Did you even try doing a search? This pic is all over the net:

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130226/640/demotivators_picdump_392_640_04.jpg

BeardlyWizard
09-08-13, 22:24
Did you even try doing a search? This pic is all over the net:

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130226/640/demotivators_picdump_392_640_04.jpgNah, was using the cell, wasn't home to use my pc. Man that's a bummer. Thanks dude.

LilJohn3320
09-10-13, 11:32
Nah, was using the cell, wasn't home to use my pc. Man that's a bummer. Thanks dude.I have this girls number or at least the posing as her. She stated she was from the Mason area but was trying to get back home to Pennsylvania. Only does Outcalls and quoted a very expensive rate at 150, I told her no right away and she went down to 125. I was still skeptical so she was like how much can you do? I didn't have a place Sunday night for her to visit me, nor the cash for a room as well. If anyone wants the number she called me from, pm me I'll give it to ya. The number shows up when googled on a few escort sites but no real pictures.

LilJohn3320
09-10-13, 11:37
Nah, was using the cell, wasn't home to use my pc. Man that's a bummer. Thanks dude.I have this girls number or at least the posing as her. She stated she was from the Mason area but was trying to get back home to Pennsylvania. Only does Outcalls and quoted a very expensive rate at 150, I told her no right away and she went down to 125. I was still skeptical so she was like how much can you do? I didn't have a place Sunday night for her to visit me, nor the cash for a room as well. If anyone wants the number she called me from, pm me I'll give it to ya. The number shows up when googled on a few escort sites but no real pictures.

Massagedavid
09-12-13, 08:54
I have met with Briana a few times (no current CL ad, keeps getting flagged). Very nice young lady (21 yo). Each visit has been great and different each time. She has a nice place close to Eastgate. She has a nice body. Blonde hair. Blue eyes / 38c breasts. Nice large firm ass. She really enjoys whats she does and is open to several services offered.

Seniors feel free to PM for details if you like.

CallUrBluff
09-13-13, 09:49
Met a nice MILF on craigslist a few moths back. She was living in an apartment in Middletown, very attractive 40 year old. Big D's and nice round butt. Got a BBBJCIMWS an she didn't waste a drop. I lost her digits and haven't seen an ad from her in awhile. I'm sure someone on the boards here has seen her. What a hidden Gem.

Tuffy12
09-16-13, 23:18
Anyone contemplating a session with briana should pm me first for details.

I have met with Briana a few times (no current CL ad, keeps getting flagged). Very nice young lady (21 yo). Each visit has been great and different each time. She has a nice place close to Eastgate. She has a nice body. Blonde hair. Blue eyes / 38c breasts. Nice large firm ass. She really enjoys whats she does and is open to several services offered.

Seniors feel free to PM for details if you like.

Red Running
09-18-13, 02:11
I normally don't double post but since I live in Hamilton and that's where this adventure took place I thought I might as well share with the cinci guys as well since they do cinci and Dayton and I'm always eager to have new and different experiences.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/hss/4071598698.html

Ended up with a very clean house and had a nice view. Def not a escort service, just watching gentlemen, but sometimes that's nice too! I've got a referral number if anyone is interested you can pm me.

JoeBilly
09-18-13, 22:41
Considering this one. Please PM me if you have any info.

Thanks!

MasterOfThe
09-22-13, 06:47
I got a few replies from Jenny. Had a dream about her last week; about 5'8" and 135# brown hair / eyes. She seems to answer any ad with "Generous man" in it that is posted on craigslist, has a couple different pics that she sends. She just moved to a place on the east side off of St Rt 32. She was a decent GFE, clean, loved DATY and BBBJCIM. Very vocal, .60 hhr She said her husband knows about it and wants a pic before she will send contact info. I usually troll BP and have had pretty good luck there but I'm just excited that I finally got a real woman from the list! LOL.

I can send her email and pic pm if requested.

Ball1972
09-22-13, 14:33
Considering this one. Please PM me if you have any info.

Thanks!Not sure if I want to get in bed with a girl who has bleach on the nightstand. Just sayin!

Kreacher7
09-24-13, 11:43
Literally in the talks with this young lady on CL advertising for massages, anyone have any experience with this piece of candy?

I researched what I could and tried Google images, nothing came back. Reply here or PM me thanks.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/4086266160.html

Member #4570
09-24-13, 15:25
Be sure to let us know how it goes.

-BigBird69.

Literally in the talks with this young lady on CL advertising for massages, anyone have any experience with this piece of candy?

I researched what I could and tried Google images, nothing came back. Reply here or PM me thanks.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/4086266160.html

Mikeyisme
09-24-13, 20:03
Hey guys, been chatting to someone that sent this as their pic. Looks way TGTBT. I couldn't find anything on a web search though. She posted on craigslist yesterday. Anyone have any info?

Kc148
09-25-13, 00:31
Hey guys, been chatting to someone that sent this as their pic. Looks way TGTBT. I couldn't find anything on a web search though. She posted on craigslist yesterday. Anyone have any info?

276786Just cause she looks very hot and attractive, who would think she is TGTBT? LOL. Sorry, you never know and why not met her in public and see. Worst case is she is 200 lbs and ugly. But maybe you are very lucky and will meet the beautiful one. I know I would take the risk to meet her in public to find out so long as I did not communicate anything that would get me in trouble and did not offer her anything other than a free coffee. Good Luck. Please let us know how it goes.

KC

Tuffy12
09-25-13, 05:57

Seniors feel free to PM for details if you like.No idea where this photo came from. Briana is far heavier than the girl in the photo- maybe 30-40 lbs. Unless your taste is for bbw types, you should pass.

Mmslim84
09-25-13, 17:44
I too had my "spidey" sense go off. Let me no if you decide to toftt.

MM.

LilJohn3320
09-26-13, 14:04
No idea where this photo came from. Briana is far heavier than the girl in the photo- maybe 30-40 lbs. Unless your taste is for bbw types, you should pass.I saw Briana cause I needed some really bad. I had a very nice time with her. She is super friendly and cute. She is a little on the thicker side but by no means fat. I didn't ask her weight but she easy to deal with and hassle free, clean and can host appointments which are all things I like. I will see her again for sure, if she lets me. She gave me the impression she is getting out of this. So hopefully I can book my next appointment before she stops.

Bearcat2
09-30-13, 10:51
Would anyone be able to provide contact information for Briana from Eastgate? If you provide information to me I won't forget it. Thanks.

Homonger
10-01-13, 21:00
Just wondering if anybody on here has met a CL girl with last digit 8964. She lives on the west side, right by Mercy WH. I was supposed to meet her but got spooked. She wanted me to park on the other side of the street, not in front of her place but it would be facing the dead end. I went to move the car around and here came a dark tinted Suburban coming into the street, turned around and parked in front of her house. I got spooked and left. Am I paranoid? Is she legit? Thanks guys.

Eulessguy2003
10-10-13, 21:23
Got a hit on CL with this one. Anyone seen her before?

Thanks.

Smotown
10-11-13, 01:06
So I hit up one in Florence, text back and forth some. Wants me to stop and get two beers for her, not that odd, but, she wanted to know my ht and wt. Kept asking about the ht and wt (I'm not fat, but at over six foot and average to muscular build, I'm not small by any means) Once I let that out of the bag, she immediately has a fight with her girlfriend who is staying with her. My spidey senses were going off, maybe a possible robbery attempt and someone got scared?

Be safe out there.

Member #4570
10-11-13, 15:17
I responded to an ad on CL for a personal care person just to see what would come of it. She quotes me $15 / hour so I apologized because I thought she was advertising for "girlfriend" care. She then responded with,"No I offer personal care if needed and I also offering very personal care in the privacy of your home. You know if you need help with a woman's touch."

OK, cool, so I ask what the rate is for "very personal care" and what is off the menu. Here response was,"No anal. 15 dollars an hour."

So WTF is going on here! Problem is she is only outcall and though she is not my type, the pic she sent wasn't terrible and for $15 / hr, what the hell right? Thinking about a hotel maybe because if she is bat shit crazy, I don't want her at my house.

Anybody else have any experience with her?

-BB69

Buster6914
10-11-13, 16:02
No experience yet but I've been emailing her too. Quoted me 15 / hr also but had a 4 hr minimum so it was 60. No incall, so I too would be looking at a hotel room. Said she would be willing to try anything, even anal but would want me to stop if it hurt.

I responded to an ad on CL for a personal care person just to see what would come of it. She quotes me $15 / hour so I apologized because I thought she was advertising for "girlfriend" care. She then responded with,"No I offer personal care if needed and I also offering very personal care in the privacy of your home. You know if you need help with a woman's touch."

OK, cool, so I ask what the rate is for "very personal care" and what is off the menu. Here response was,"No anal. 15 dollars an hour."

So WTF is going on here! Problem is she is only outcall and though she is not my type, the pic she sent wasn't terrible and for $15 / hr, what the hell right? Thinking about a hotel maybe because if she is bat shit crazy, I don't want her at my house.

Anybody else have any experience with her?

-BB69

Member #4570
10-11-13, 16:10
I can live with a 4 hour minimum LOL. Not sure I can last that long but I'll give it a go. I was thinking the hotel route also.

Let us know if you TOFTT.

-BB69.

No experience yet but I've been emailing her too. Quoted me 15 / hr also but had a 4 hr minimum so it was 60. No incall, so I too would be looking at a hotel room. Said she would be willing to try anything, even anal but would want me to stop if it hurt.

Tuffy12
10-11-13, 16:11
No experience yet but I've been emailing her too. Quoted me 15 / hr also but had a 4 hr minimum so it was 60. No incall, so I too would be looking at a hotel room. Said she would be willing to try anything, even anal but would want me to stop if it hurt.This woman clearly doesn't know what she is doing and / or is TGTBT! I have succumbed to the temptation to sample one of these Craigslist mystery chicks. What a disaster!

Why not stick with the well known and well reviewed ladies who advertise here and on backpage-as long as they are legit and have reviews from credible members.

I can say that if I were advising someone who wanted to start as a provider, I would suggest she advertise on Craigslist, have her ads flagged repeatedly and generate a lot of buzz on this thread. She would get far more action than if she just posted here or on backpage with no previous experience or reviews because it appears many of us are suckers for this quasi-utr crap! Just mho.

Member #4570
10-11-13, 16:24
Some of us like the thrill of the unknown and / or UTR ladies. If she is legit and she is good in the sack, why would we want to introduce her to something that would cause her to raise her rates by 8 times?

So it may end up badly, but for that price, it's worth the risk IMHO.

-BigBird69.

This woman clearly doesn't know what she is doing and / or is TGTBT! I have succumbed to the temptation to sample one of these Craigslist mystery chicks. What a disaster!

Why not stick with the well known and well reviewed ladies who advertise here and on backpage-as long as they are legit and have reviews from credible members.

I can say that if I were advising someone who wanted to start as a provider, I would suggest she advertise on Craigslist, have her ads flagged repeatedly and generate a lot of buzz on this thread. She would get far more action than if she just posted here or on backpage with no previous experience or reviews because it appears many of us are suckers for this quasi-utr crap! Just mho.

WarlockKy
10-11-13, 20:35
Would anyone know a girl named Cody Lane? She is a xxx starlet who works at PTs.She and a girl named Madison Monroe tried to work via Eros with a rate of about $1k / hr (which is funny when you realize that she got less than that for an all day, multipop shoot when she worked with BangBros).

You might be able to book with her through either MikeatKyFantasy or BarryatHeelsforHire as they both keep their fingers on the scene in L'ville pretty closely.

Eulessguy2003
10-13-13, 14:55
Nice score from CL. Just about every pos. Tested and passed. She asked me to bring a new franklin, I only had old ones so thats what she got. She was fun and firm and droppy be's. Nice and clean but liked to talk. She asked not to pass the number along she only makes contact with guys when she is in need.

Mike266
10-26-13, 18:59
She and a girl named Madison Monroe tried to work via Eros with a rate of about $1k / hr (which is funny when you realize that she got less than that for an all day, multipop shoot when she worked with BangBros).

You might be able to book with her through either MikeatKyFantasy or BarryatHeelsforHire as they both keep their fingers on the scene in L'ville pretty closely.I hooked up eith Madison Monroe once years ago off Ridge ave. She had a big ego and not very big skills. At least not with me.

Eulessguy2003
10-27-13, 19:45
Thought I was going to hook up with a nice young utr, found out she was trying to cash and dash, luckily for me I always stay one step ahead of them. Not a fan of those, she was schooled and taught a lesson hopefully she won't try it again. She wasn't hurt just scared a little and will either rethink her attempts or quit her bs. If you post or find this one stay away, and no I won't share digits as I don't want anyone else to get screwed by her.

D Nut
10-27-13, 21:27
Would anyone know a girl named Cody Lane? She is a xxx starlet who works at PTs.That's a name from a while back. The last I heard of her she was pretty much strung out of shooting up her arm and got locked up a few times. Can't get a job doing porn anymore because even the industry considered too much of a liability. That pretty much says a lot when not even the porn industry will take a chance on you.

Trogdor1973
10-29-13, 12:24
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/4140423313.html "Taken care of business".

I contacted this girl in creative services who is "looking for work" on the east side. Work that can be personal and discreet. She's insistent on a photo of ME first. That's a big hell no for me, BUT I was just wondering if any of you other fellas have helped her find work before?

Trog

ExplorerBob
10-29-13, 17:58
Thought I was going to hook up with a nice young utr, found out she was trying to cash and dash, luckily for me I always stay one step ahead of them. Not a fan of those, she was schooled and taught a lesson hopefully she won't try it again. She wasn't hurt just scared a little and will either rethink her attempts or quit her bs. If you post or find this one stay away, and no I won't share digits as I don't want anyone else to get screwed by her.On Backpage.com, Cincinnati, Escorts is a girl named Desiree, tel 513 XXX 1242 who posted on 10/18 and has a photo that looks like this girl.

ExplorerBob.

Voc513
11-06-13, 17:55
Was on w4 m on CL and found this 1. Says she is in Norwood offering a fun massage. Any intel? First post, but have been reading the forum for a while.

MassageFreak
11-07-13, 10:26
Her looks have changed some but she hasn't. I remember reading it's massage only a while back and possible thug buddies. I have not seen her for those reasons. Though I myself have answered her ads. MF.

Was on w4 m on CL and found this 1. Says she is in Norwood offering a fun massage. Any intel? First post, but have been reading the forum for a while.

CockNumb
11-12-13, 20:40
I will second that this girl is legit. To me, she is a blow and go girl only. Here are my reasons for this. For one, your whole car will reak of smoke once she hops in. Secondly, while she is nice, she talks a alot and her voice is kinda loud and raspy LOL. The best thing you can do is shove your dick in her mouth once she hops in LOL. As far as the body, I can't comment on that. Not my type for FS.Krista is a atf of mine the tightest I've found and the cleanest,, she also does bjcim and swallows every dropand the best in awhile, I se her a few time a week and I don't think you'll find better for her prices she is young (240 petitie 5 ft 2 155 very nice I pick he rp and bring her to my place all the time.

Voc513
11-13-13, 14:55
Has anyone meet up with this one off CL. Again, found her in the W4 M sections. .50 for a visit?

Mlive123
11-22-13, 13:06
I saw an ad for a masseuse in the Beauty Section under Services on Craigslist last week (this week look for the key word pampering in Tuesday's ads). I wanted a real massage and that is what I got. She is a real masseuse and NO EXTRAS are available. I thought there might be when she stayed in the room while I undressed and asked me if I wanted to be draped and I said no and she said good since the "draping gets in the way". I had asked for an hour and she spent a good 40 minutes or so on my backside. There was no teasing of the boys nor any brushing of my asshole, but a great backside massage. She asked me to flip and proceeded to massage the front side. There was no accidental touching of my cock but having an attractive woman rub me all over, my cock did start to react a little. After the rub she stated that she would do a little light touch but would not take care of me, but if I wanted to, go ahead. I did. I had never had a massage woman tell me. She says she won't touch there. I had never done that but have read here where a guy or two self serviced themselves at the local Asian Massage parlors. The massage was very good and I will go back for that.

CheroKid
11-23-13, 04:57
Sorry I have been following the post for about a year now but sadly don't seem to learn from what is posted, so hear is what I have to offer. http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-see-laura-for-a-limited-time-only-22/16468497 Just met her tonight and she is awesome, very pretty and very willing to please, does have a past Baby bump but looks better than in the pictures, I highly reccomend. http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/2-for-1-double-trouble-2-cuties-and-brunette-beauty-andgt-totally-ready-22/11210692 have not seen these girls since the summer they are somewhat cute the brunette is a A cup at best, she also has some teethe that need attention, last summer the blond had a definite leftover baby bump, but the rest of her body was amazing, they were both very friendly and often I saw my appointment go double time without any additional donations needed. http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ovly-leah-wt-yfun-new-number-21/14540447 saw Leah also in July she was very attractive but not very entertaining, not worth the money. That is all I am posting for tonight look for more in the near future.

IloveHEs
11-23-13, 18:54
Anyone know why the "Therapeutic" services section is empty, and the only results are from nearby? Nearby being at least 50 miles.

Doingitmyway
11-29-13, 00:28
If I didn't have to work tomorrow, I'd go for it just out of curiosity. Anyone have any experience with this or is it total bullshit? http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cas/4218725065.html.

Here are the details in case it gets flagged:

Hey you guys! Tiff and Sarah are back in town for the holidays!
So you know what that means....were gettin the crew back together for one of our orgys!!!
IF you've been to our orgys before, you know whats in store. And you know that youre invited!!
If youre new to this, heres the deal:
Were having one of our famous orgys! and everyone is invited! Our record is 24!! We usually have around 13 or 14 though. We've got a pretty solid crowd of about 8 females and 5 males who come on the reg to our parties. Were always on the lookout for more party people though!
What to expect:
1. toys, lots and lots of toys. strap ons, vibrators, dildos,rings, swings, handcuffs...you name it, we got it. and we have a special account at a&e AND hustler, so if you request it, we can get it.
2. more booze than you know what to do with
3. condoms, variable sizes
4. cucumber sandwiches...no really, i make a mean cucumber sandwich
you want anything else, just ask, we'll work on it.
oh and of course, LOTS OF NAUGHTY HOLIDAY FUN!!!

So if you want to come, meet at the route 50 kroger at 1:00pm tomorrow (Friday) in the chip aisle. Wear RED OR GREEN (for the holiday). Use the codeword "gobble." IF you dont use the codeword, we wont know who you are!!
We will be in blue. Come up, use the codeword. We will take you to the shaggin wagon! You can leave your car at krog. We will be driving everyone in the shaggin wagon back to our place. But feel free to follow, of course. WE will bring you back to your car after! Expect to stay around 7-8 hours. Bring whatever you want (EXCEPT CAMERAS!).
If youre a regular, just come by the house around 2:00!!

We are getting pretty excited about this one! Our familys drove us nuts today! And tiffany, as usual, is gettin hot and heavy, ready for some wet and wild fun. Were pregaming tonight, of course, but we CANNOT wait for tomorrow!

SEE YOU ALL AT KROGER!!!

DDF, NSG

JumpGuy1982
11-29-13, 02:07
Do you remember the location they had listed? I can think of at least two different Kroger's on SR50.

If I didn't have to work tomorrow, I'd go for it just out of curiosity. Anyone have any experience with this or is it total bullshit? http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cas/4218725065.html.

So you know what that means....were gettin the crew back together for one of our orgys!!!
IF you've been to our orgys before, you know whats in store. And you know that youre invited!!
Were having one of our famous orgys! and everyone is invited! Our record is 24!! We usually have around 13 or 14 though. We've got a pretty solid crowd of about 8 females and 5 males who come on the reg to our parties. Were always on the lookout for more party people though!
What to expect:
1. toys, lots and lots of toys. strap ons, vibrators, dildos,rings, swings, handcuffs...you name it, we got it. and we have a special account at a&e AND hustler, so if you request it, we can get it.

So if you want to come, meet at the route 50 kroger at 1:00pm tomorrow (Friday) in the chip aisle. Wear RED OR GREEN (for the holiday). Use the codeword "gobble." IF you dont use the codeword, we wont know who you are!!
We will be in blue. Come up, use the codeword. We will take you to the shaggin wagon! You can leave your car at krog. We will be driving everyone in the shaggin wagon back to our place. But feel free to follow, of course. WE will bring you back to your car after! Expect to stay around 7-8 hours. Bring whatever you want (EXCEPT CAMERAS!).

We are getting pretty excited about this one! Our familys drove us nuts today! And tiffany, as usual, is gettin hot and heavy, ready for some wet and wild fun. Were pregaming tonight, of course, but we CANNOT wait for tomorrow!

SEE YOU ALL AT KROGER!!!

DDF, NSG

Doingitmyway
11-29-13, 15:10
Do you remember the location they had listed? I can think of at least two different Kroger's on SR50.They had Milford listed as their location.

Mykull44
11-29-13, 15:15
Sorry I have been following the post for about a year now but sadly don't seem to learn from what is posted, so hear is what I have to offer. http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-see-laura-for-a-limited-time-only-22/16468497 Just met her tonight and she is awesome, very pretty and very willing to please, does have a past Baby bump but looks better than in the pictures, I highly reccomend. http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/2-for-1-double-trouble-2-cuties-and-brunette-beauty-andgt-totally-ready-22/11210692 have not seen these girls since the summer they are somewhat cute the brunette is a A cup at best, she also has some teethe that need attention, last summer the blond had a definite leftover baby bump, but the rest of her body was amazing, they were both very friendly and often I saw my appointment go double time without any additional donations needed. http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ovly-leah-wt-yfun-new-number-21/14540447 saw Leah also in July she was very attractive but not very entertaining, not worth the money. That is all I am posting for tonight look for more in the near future.You are spot on about Leah! Absolutely beautifut to look at, but cold as a fish. Will not repeat.

Mykull44
11-29-13, 15:33

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130226/640/demotivators_picdump_392_640_04.jpgThis pic is on BP now 11/28/13.

Gray0630
11-29-13, 20:41
Got a response from a CL post from a lady in Covington (don't remember her name). But the body of the email had a menu ranging from normal massage to GFE, with pricing. (And you could bundle...like TWC LOL).

859-xxx-5432 was her number. She sent me a text today (day later). Perused through here, but didn't see anything that seemed the same, just curious if any other hobbyists have any experience.

FunkyFun25
11-29-13, 21:05
Got a response from a CL post from a lady in Covington (don't remember her name). But the body of the email had a menu ranging from normal massage to GFE, with pricing. (And you could bundle...like TWC LOL).

859-xxx-5432 was her number. She sent me a text today (day later). Perused through here, but didn't see anything that seemed the same, just curious if any other hobbyists have any experience.Seems a bit off to me, haven't seen or heard anything on her before but whenever they post a face then a faceless body shot it makes me suspicious. Most likely the face is her but not the body but it could be a good ole fashioned ripoff. TOFTT and tell us how it went good sir.

FF25.

Ozmosis
11-29-13, 23:43
They had Milford listed as their location.Damn! Sounds hot! Wish I knew I would have tried to check it out. LOL.

Readytogo1320
12-01-13, 12:06
Did the orgy ever happen? It sounds awesome.

What to expect:

SEE YOU ALL AT KROGER!!!

DDF, NSG[/QUOTE]

TheDaytimer
12-01-13, 15:21
Was that a SHAGGIN waggon or a PADDY WAGGON?
Sounds like a setup the cops will be talking about for weeks.

Did the orgy ever happen? It sounds awesome.

What to expect:

SEE YOU ALL AT KROGER!!!

DDF, NSG[/QUOTE]

St212
12-01-13, 16:34

So I found this one advertising in the strictly platonic section today. Communicated via email, she seems legit. Just wanted to see if any of you other fellas have ever spoken with or have seen her. Feel free to pm or post a reply, thanks brothers.
I've seen that picture before on other sites and message boards, did reverse image search on tineye and that same picture is all over the place going back months.

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130226/640/demotivators_picdump_392_640_04.jpg
This pic is on BP now 11/28/13.Stumbled upon this pic in a very nice set and thought I'd share...if only she were a real provider, I got a thing for redheads.

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/4439614/Young-Redhead-Spreads-Ass

Mike266
12-01-13, 17:12
They had Milford listed as their location.I've been looking for providers in the Milford area but not like that..LOL.