PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Emmitt
12-22-09, 00:12
Seen an ad for two girl special today 513-324-1874.

They gave me directions, then hung up on me when I said I was close.

Tickle Jay
12-23-09, 05:21
I've seen her on BP and E**S she has a 317 number. Reviews can be found but still not sure.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1520625282.html What do you think?

Havingphun
12-23-09, 12:22
I took Randyman's suggestion and visited Ariel yesterday. I had a great time and left smiling. She is tiny little thing, but with a very nice be sized rack. As mentioned, she does prefer CBJ, but that may be because of a new tongue stud. Who knows if the policy will continue. She was willing, and oh so able, to try a variety of positions. The only slight flaw was that she was perhaps overly enthusiastic early on, which resulted in the hour long session feeling a bit rushed at start (although she certainly allowed multiple pops and was not a clock watcher). Overall, she was one of the best Christmas presents I could give myself and I plan on seeing her again (she splits her time between Cinci and Chicago).

P.S. She's working with another backpager by name of Gia (also quite cute) who I passed in the hall. Ariel indicated they work together very well.

Ezenuf
12-23-09, 17:19
Don't know what happened to her! I thought I had something set with her for Tuesday at 10am. Trying the second call thing that morning, no answer. No answer the rest of the day, either... Must be something I said?

ez

Ezenuf
12-23-09, 17:24
After not hooking up with Ariell, I tried this young thing.

Put me through FBI check,lol. Very new to this, the pics are accurate, she is cute, tiny, tight etc. Wasn't GFE, but after getting comfortable most items on menu. Very concerned about hygiene. Everything covered, all times...

She is overpriced unless you have a hankering for a YOUNG looking girl.

She has potential, I think she just has to be a little more comfortable with the job! YMMV

BTW, she does, once things got going, enjoy her work.

ez

Emmitt
12-24-09, 03:38
Wow what a terrible experience, claimed the best BJ and massage what a waist of time and money, horrible bbw, horrible service.

Cincyeast52
12-24-09, 14:24
Wow what a terrible experience, claimed the best BJ and massage what a waist of time and money, horrible bbw, horrible service.Let's all try to put the rip-offs and scammers in the Rip-Off thread.

Then we can have a central reference for the bad actors without looking all over the place.

Thanks!

Kwaone
12-26-09, 09:20
Just wondering if anyone new about Autumn on cincy BP from Dec. 25?

HI IM AUTUMN 513- and so on!

May be TGTBT so curious if anyone here had any experience.

Thanks

Carlgman69
01-04-10, 00:48
Anyone know if Country Kelly is still working in Mt. Orab? Havent seen or heard her mentioned in a while.

Was talking to a guy at a sushi bar about Country Kelly, a frequent CL poster.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ers/830598184.html

513-807-3861

He was curious having seen all the ads and a good review by our old friend Phil, who doesn't seem to be around anymore, and figured .6 is not a lot to risk. Turns out that really does only cover a massage. There is more on the menu for tips, but the menu does not include FS, he said. A guy there, quite probably hubby, collects the money then goes to the other room for protection. My buddy can't say he blames her, cuz it is in the middle of nowhere where no one is going to hear you scream.

Nice personality, decent service, but overall a long way to drive and pay for what's on the menu. Most can probably get as good or better for less closer to home. Plus my buddy was freaked out by the number of cops he saw on the way. Mt. Orab and the highways around there look to be major speedtraps, so watch out.

Mudpup74
01-04-10, 19:57
I saw Kelly last week. She is still there.

Its a drive out there! She is heavy but very sweet.

If you like the big girls shes your girl.

Scott6648
01-08-10, 17:42
Spent a snow day with BBBJ from the thick girl who advertises on the westside. She came to me. Cute face but bigger than she looks in the pics she posts. Very good skills and reasonable. 5 donation for her time.

Wingman Todd
01-08-10, 23:52
Jamie.

tIN EYE SAYS - OPPS another scam!

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1543919509.html

WarlockKy
01-10-10, 11:30
Anyone take the plunge yet?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1545645659.html

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hi_im_autumn_513_628_4950_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1780070

Tatman
01-10-10, 13:50
Anyone take the plunge yet?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1545645659.html

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hi_im_autumn_513_628_4950_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1780070I think someone posted a while back she was self service only..

Hockeyguy44
01-11-10, 12:50
Here is her CityBeat link:
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning_blonde_warm_sensual_luxurious_body_rubs_32/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1837737

She has been in the massage business for years. I first saw her about 9 years ago, when she worked out of a nice apartment in Covington. I then saw her about 2 years later, when she worked for a short time in Hamilton. The pic is definately her (seems she put on a few pounds since I last saw her). She is very attractive and super-friendly. Great conversationalist and without a doubt gives the best 'finish' I've ever had by a girl. Probably the best massage girl in the area, even though she's only here a few times a year and books up super-fast.

Dave

Hockeyguy44
01-11-10, 12:58

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_sizzlin_hot_blonde_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=789106

I have seen her twice in the past 8 months. I believe she has 2 incall locations- I saw her at a house in Mason, near King's Island. Her pics are definately her: body is an 8, face is a 7. She is not super-friendly but not rude. Gives a nice massage and lets you do a little touching, ending with a decent finish. Has never blown off an appointment with me and returns all calls, so definately a professional and not a bitchy rip-off girl. Doesn't try to upsell, either.

Dave

Motoben560
01-11-10, 13:01
Anyone have any intel on this ad? I tried a few searches both here and TER but didn't find any reports.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning_blonde_warm_sensual_luxurious_body_rubs_32/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1837737

Member #3974
01-11-10, 19:02
She posted a few times on cl today. Great Pictures, great voice, claims to know how to actually do a massage. They keep flagging her, but hopefully someone has seen her. TGTBT? I sure hope not. Her number is 513-346-8834

Any intel would be appreciated, thanks

Bucks9297
01-11-10, 23:32

She has been in the massage business for years. I first saw her about 9 years ago, when she worked out of a nice apartment in Covington. I then saw her about 2 years later, when she worked for a short time in Hamilton. The pic is definately her (seems she put on a few pounds since I last saw her). She is very attractive and super-friendly. Great conversationalist and without a doubt gives the best 'finish' I've ever had by a girl. Probably the best massage girl in the area, even though she's only here a few times a year and books up super-fast.

DaveDave,

Is it only a HE or is there more to the menu?

Bucks9297
01-12-10, 13:19
HJ and not HEHappy Finish!

Hockeyguy44
01-12-10, 13:53
HJ and not HEHJ is only on the menu. She will let you play with her above the waist, but not below.

She does get fully undressed.

Hockeyguy44
01-12-10, 13:54
Anyone have any intel on this ad? I tried a few searches both here and TER but didn't find any reports.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning_blonde_warm_sensual_luxurious_body_rubs_32/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1837737Yes, see my post a few places down the page, post #558.

Dave

Hockeyguy44
01-12-10, 17:01
Here is the link:
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/adorable_blonde_513_652_1081/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=913567

I have seen her around 5 times, but it's been a while since I've last seen her. She used to work out of a small house in Newtown, just off Old State Rout 74 (about 2 blocks from Deja Vu). That is her in the pic but she does look better in person. Nice large breasts and a decent body. When I last saw her she was in very good shape, physically. Lots of touching on both counts (she pretty much lets you do anything to her, except sex). Once she even let me finish twice during one session. She is good at what she does, and I highly recommend her.

Bucks9297
01-13-10, 10:20
Does anyone have any intel on this one? She's been advertising for some time but not sure if I've seen a report on her. I know we have seen one for her friend Ariel. Word is that she's just a dancer and not a massage or full menu.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_sexy_sexy_sexy_18/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1845274

Ezenuf
01-13-10, 10:35
I've seen her ads forever! Tempted but never pulled the trigger....

What's the donation info?

There are a lot of great fs providers out there for $-$.5 now! Hate to go too much for hj!
ez

Bucks9297
01-13-10, 10:52
Ez,

You are right about 1 thing. HJ's are way overpriced here. If you look into the Louisville reports, most manual endings run. 85 for an hour. A typical massage is. 65 per hour so. 85 is very reasonable. Here, its $. 5 and up for HJ. I'm a massage enthusiast (not f/s) and wished a provider would step forward with a Louisville like price. They would have all the biz in the world and corner the market (as long as they were half way attractive).

My 2 pennies.

Tatman
01-13-10, 11:30
Here is the link:
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/adorable_blonde_513_652_1081/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=913567

I have seen her around 5 times, but it's been a while since I've last seen her. She used to work out of a small house in Newtown, just off Old State Rout 74 (about 2 blocks from Deja Vu). That is her in the pic but she does look better in person. Nice large breasts and a decent body. When I last saw her she was in very good shape, physically. Lots of touching on both counts (she pretty much lets you do anything to her, except sex). Once she even let me finish twice during one session. She is good at what she does, and I highly recommend her.Did you see her lower region? I saw a gal out that way a few years back that sort of resembles her and I was pretty sure she might of been a he/she sporting a package under her bottoms which she wouldn't take off.. Ive run into a few of them doing massage over the years. Pisses me off when they won't be honest about it upfront because I wouldn't of went had I known.

Hockeyguy44
01-13-10, 12:19
Did you see her lower region? I saw a gal out that way a few years back that sort of resembles her and I was pretty sure she might of been a he/she sporting a package under her bottoms which she wouldn't take off.. Ive run into a few of them doing massage over the years. Pisses me off when they won't be honest about it upfront because I wouldn't of went had I known.Oh, she's definately all female.

She allowed me to play with her lower region.

Definately no twig-and-berries down there!

SimonPieMan
01-13-10, 13:35

DaveThanks for jogging my memory. I would concur with you. She utilized her skills to put herself through college. I thought she had moved on. She used to work with another blonde by the name of Kristen(?). If anyone knows of her, I would love to get in contact with her. Awesome haircut in the nude.

SP

Member #3974
01-13-10, 19:41
From the intel i have recieved, her dick is bigger than mine. Never visited her, but the linebacker shape, and strong jaw lead me to believe she could probably whip my ass if she seen my weiner was bigger.

Would appreciate hard evidence though.(pun totally intended).

Happy hunting brothers.

Did you see her lower region? I saw a gal out that way a few years back that sort of resembles her and I was pretty sure she might of been a he/she sporting a package under her bottoms which she wouldn't take off.. Ive run into a few of them doing massage over the years. Pisses me off when they won't be honest about it upfront because I wouldn't of went had I known.

Live for Licken
01-13-10, 20:13
Here is the link:

I have seen her around 5 times, but it's been a while since I've last seen her. She used to work out of a small house in Newtown, just off Old State Rout 74 (about 2 blocks from Deja Vu). That is her in the pic but she does look better in person. Nice large breasts and a decent body. When I last saw her she was in very good shape, physically. Lots of touching on both counts (she pretty much lets you do anything to her, except sex). Once she even let me finish twice during one session. She is good at what she does, and I highly recommend her.

what are her rates??

Member #3974
01-14-10, 09:53
Sorry for posting the wrong intel, a couple people had told me she was packing.

Thanks for the clarification! Happy hunting brothers.

Did you see her lower region? I saw a gal out that way a few years back that sort of resembles her and I was pretty sure she might of been a he/she sporting a package under her bottoms which she wouldn't take off.. Ive run into a few of them doing massage over the years. Pisses me off when they won't be honest about it upfront because I wouldn't of went had I known.

Hockeyguy44
01-14-10, 10:58
From the intel i have recieved, her dick is bigger than mine. Never visited her, but the linebacker shape, and strong jaw lead me to believe she could probably whip my ass if she seen my weiner was bigger.

Would appreciate hard evidence though.(pun totally intended).

Happy hunting brothers.The Newtown girl is definately female. I had her completely naked each time I saw her, even letting me play with her 'biscuit'.

Hockeyguy44
01-14-10, 10:59
what are her rates??I believe she charges $175.

Live for Licken
01-14-10, 16:31
I believe she charges $175.

seriously?? for a hj? well, to each his own.

Hockeyguy44
01-15-10, 10:17
seriously?? for a hj? well, to each his own.That's been the going rate for a massage with nice ending in this area for the past 10 years, so i'm not sure why you're so suprised.

Cincy
01-15-10, 16:57
Saw her this week and it was a pretty sweet version of an HJ. She has mojo. Now 1.6 is a bit steep imho but the service is enthusiastic, unique and all girl.

Cincyeast52
01-15-10, 18:01
That's been the going rate for a massage with nice ending in this area for the past 10 years, so I'm not sure why you're so suprised.$. 3/4 for a massage and a happy ending?

New York City, perhaps, but not here.

For that fee, there better be more.

Member #4487
01-16-10, 21:42
Hey guys,

After trying for a long time to get my lost password from another account, I just decided to open a new one and this time it went through nicely.

I look forward in sharing my info I have collected over the past months.

There was a girl that went by Celeste on CL.

Pretty much a massage, looked good bare. Little touching. That's it.

Live for Licken
01-18-10, 00:44
That's been the going rate for a massage with nice ending in this area for the past 10 years, so i'm not sure why you're so suprised.

Umm, no it's not. This isn't Vegas. Most legit LMT's charge between $45-60 for an hr session. And the few I've seen that will provide more, I'd pay, at most, $100. If that's your thing, more power to you. When the amp's were around, that would cost you roughly 80 for a half-hour...with FS around $200. Again, if your happy paying too much money most girls on craigs would give away whole lot more for then more power to you.

Ezenuf
01-18-10, 10:12
From what I've seen, roughly 2 years into the hobby is this:

You can find a decent looking, renegade LMT type girl for between .8 and $.5.

At the lower end, expect a good massage, and at some point a fairly professional HJ, with minimal touching, possible some titty exposure, and ass grabbing. She may or may not be that good looking.

At the higher end of the money scale, the girl may disrobe completely, you may get some FIV, lickin tittie, maybe some russian, and that kind of thing. And the girl is hopefully at least fairly attractive!

The main attraction of these girls to me is trying to get more bang for your buck. A lot of times, as you build up some time with a girl, your experience gets better and better, til at last, she may give up more than she bargained for! Yeah! I won! Just like dating in high school....lol.

of course ymmv
ez

Bcb731
01-18-10, 16:57
Has anyone tried her?

If so, thoughts?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/recieve_a_sensual_body_rub_for_50_00_28/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1243645

Member #4487
01-18-10, 17:15
I have a regular I'm willing to to share her digits with her permission. Seniors feel free to pm me. She is an older gal, 43? Pretty tall about 6'0 on the bigger side. But she is pretty fun to have over. Rates are reasonable.

I'd like to get a cpl new digits for myself if you have any, after you confirm that mine is legit for yourselves.

Member #3974
01-19-10, 09:07
Shoot me some info bro. Tell me all about his chic. Stats, does she shave, deepthroat? Swallow rates, location and so forth.

Thanks

I have a regular I'm willing to to share her digits with her permission. Seniors feel free to pm me. She is an older gal, 43? Pretty tall about 6'0 on the bigger side. But she is pretty fun to have over. Rates are reasonable.

I'd like to get a cpl new digits for myself if you have any, after you confirm that mine is legit for yourselves.

Member #3974
01-19-10, 09:32
Ok I found a chic in the casual encounters section. I know its rare but I found one yesterday. After quite a few emails and calls to determine she was real I took the plunge and headin to Erlanger. She gets a room at a hotel there. She is very cautious and pretty attractive at 37. What I liked was the fact that she would do literally ANYTHING for me. Full menu and it was very nice. What I loved was how into it she was, I mean this chic is wild. I tend to get on the aggressive side, and dominant side and she was totally into it. I cannot share digits but I do have an email address to start with. She will be available Friday thru Sunday. You all should at least try this one once, you will like it. I will repeat for. 80. Senior members get with me for the info.

Happy hunting

Nkykinkyguy
01-19-10, 12:49
There have been previous reports on her here at the guide, Just read some past posts and you should find all the intel you need.

KG

Has anyone tried her?

If so, thoughts?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/recieve_a_sensual_body_rub_for_50_00_28/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1243645

Ray 1970
01-19-10, 15:13
I decided to take a chance on Lexie from CraigsList & have a mixed review. First the good. She was easy to set things up with, and looked better than her pics. She is definitely a hottie, and pleasant to talk to. The only thing is that her version of FS is a BBBJ. If the rate reflected that I would be a regular, but it does not. If that is your thing, however, you should give it a try.

Emmitt
01-20-10, 01:20
Has anyone tried her?

If so, thoughts?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/recieve_a_sensual_body_rub_for_50_00_28/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1243645Oh god, avoid!

Member #5150
01-20-10, 10:05
Ok I found a chic in the casual encounters section. I know its rare but I found one yesterday. After quite a few emails and calls to determine she was real I took the plunge and headin to Erlanger. She gets a room at a hotel there. She is very cautious and pretty attractive at 37. What I liked was the fact that she would do literally ANYTHING for me. Full menu and it was very nice. What I loved was how into it she was, I mean this chic is wild. I tend to get on the aggressive side, and dominant side and she was totally into it. I cannot share digits but I do have an email address to start with. She will be available Friday thru Sunday. You all should at least try this one once, you will like it. I will repeat for. 80. Senior members get with me for the info.

Happy huntingI also paid her a visit and I totally agree with Assman I will definitely repeat.

Bucks9297
01-20-10, 12:00
I decided to take a chance on Lexie from CraigsList & have a mixed review. First the good. She was easy to set things up with, and looked better than her pics. She is definitely a hottie, and pleasant to talk to. The only thing is that her version of FS is a BBBJ. If the rate reflected that I would be a regular, but it does not. If that is your thing, however, you should give it a try.Just to confirm, you are refering to the blonde Lexie (not brunette Lexi). Also, what was her BBBJ rate? Incall?

Mrrdfun
01-20-10, 15:06
Assman, would you please PM with the info on your Erlanger chic? Much appreciated.

Member #3974
01-20-10, 16:17
If a senior member wants the info just pm me. No noobs please! Secondly email her to break the ice, let her know assman gave you the info so she knows you are cool. Thirdly she will only be available, friday through sunday this week guys. Hope this clears the air just a tad.

Happy hunting!

Ray 1970
01-20-10, 16:56
Just to confirm, you are refering to the blonde Lexie (not brunette Lexi). Also, what was her BBBJ rate? Incall?Sorry, Bucks. I am referring to Sexy Lexie, the blond with the pic by the river.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1557108003.html

Was quoted $.6 hr on the phone. FS was mentioned on the phone, but perhaps it was a YMMV. No idea, but would like to hear if anyone else tries.

Ezenuf
01-21-10, 09:28
Although I question there intelligence (both coming north), these two are very, very, hot looking ladies!

Anyone take the plunge?

SimonPieMan
01-21-10, 09:49
Although I question there intelligence (both coming north), these two are very, very, hot looking ladies!

Anyone take the plunge?

According to TinEye, Autmn's picture is lifted from another site but both phone numbers appear legit. I always ask the girl if it's their pic. If they say yes, my response is, "You won't mind then if I leave because it's not you?"
SP

Wingman Todd
01-21-10, 10:57
My sources advised that lovely Autumn is strickly massage only. I don't have any intel on Susan.
WM

Anyone take the plunge?

Ezenuf
01-21-10, 18:56
Copied from report in General Reports in case you guys passed it.

"Troy Woman Arrested In Prostitution Bust
Posted: 4:51 pm EST January 19, 2010
Updated: 9:16 pm EST January 19, 2010

DAYTON, Ohio -- Police said a Troy woman is in jail, accused of selling sex on the internet..

Officers said Brittany Rahming, 25, advertised services on a relatively new and growing Web site that officers are keeping an eye on.

NEW AND GROWING! WTF?

The Web site is called backpage.com, and it is modeled after the popular Craigslist site. Police are monitoring both and it paid off in an arrest on Monday night.

Rahming was booked into the Montgomery County Jail on prostitution charges. She told officers that she did it to pay her bills and to take care of her 14-month-old child.

John Maurer of Dayton said, “I don’t know if I buy that. You're still breaking the law.”

Police said a Dayton officer was checking Web sites for escort ads on Monday night when he came across Rahming’s post on backpage.com.

The posting came with pictures, text and a phone number.

OH MY, HOW HORRIBLE

In a police report, the officer said he called Rahming and arranged to meet her at the Marriot Hotel in Dayton. Investigators said once Rahming arranged for someone to watch her child, she met the officer at the hotel and was arrested.

Backpage.com is very similar to Craigslist. These are two sites that police keep an eye on when it comes to suspected prostitution.

Maurer said, “Frankly, there are so many different routes for people to break the law that police and authorities can’t cover them all.”

JUST THE EASIEST WAY! HIJACKING A SINGLE MOM TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET! FUCK EM

BE CAREFUL BOYS!!

WarlockKy
01-21-10, 19:18

DAYTON, Ohio -- Police said a Troy woman is in jail, accused of selling sex on the internet..

Officers said Brittany Rahming, 25, advertised services on a relatively new and growing Web site that officers are keeping an eye on.

NEW AND GROWING! WTF?

The Web site is called backpage.com, and it is modeled after the popular Craigslist site. Police are monitoring both and it paid off in an arrest on Monday night.

Rahming was booked into the Montgomery County Jail on prostitution charges. She told officers that she did it to pay her bills and to take care of her 14-month-old child.

John Maurer of Dayton said, “I don’t know if I buy that. You're still breaking the law.”

Police said a Dayton officer was checking Web sites for escort ads on Monday night when he came across Rahming’s post on backpage.com.

The posting came with pictures, text and a phone number.

OH MY, HOW HORRIBLE

In a police report, the officer said he called Rahming and arranged to meet her at the Marriot Hotel in Dayton. Investigators said once Rahming arranged for someone to watch her child, she met the officer at the hotel and was arrested.

Backpage.com is very similar to Craigslist. These are two sites that police keep an eye on when it comes to suspected prostitution.

Maurer said, “Frankly, there are so many different routes for people to break the law that police and authorities can’t cover them all.”

JUST THE EASIEST WAY! HIJACKING A SINGLE MOM TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET! FUCK EM

BE CAREFUL BOYS!!

means that it is the latest threat to our morals and the ladies' virtue...

And it has the added bonus of not being a site which has had a lot of media play so that means it's the newest threat from the internet.

So Uncle Leo can claim that they need more funds to combat the ever growing threat.

Matt Chavan
01-21-10, 19:41
Any Info on this girl, seems TGTBT to me

http://www.escorts.com/member/2617788/EroticElite

Ceenote
01-21-10, 19:41

She was going by the name of "June" in her ad on the "New & Growing" threat website:
http://dayton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-white-chocolate-will-melt-all-over-you-25/2093778

Was able to match her up from the booking photo on the friends of Montgomery County website. Unfortunately for her 14mo old, she is still a friend of the county at this time.

Hadley Da Man
01-21-10, 20:01
She was going by the name of "June" in her ad on the "New & Growing" threat website:
http://dayton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-white-chocolate-will-melt-all-over-you-25/2093778Time to start texting from throwaway cell phones and keep the police busy.

Ky Mike53
01-22-10, 00:27
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=1864844&image=1864843

Anyone have any info on Susan? She looks hott.

Kwaone
01-22-10, 09:44
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=1864844&image=1864843

Anyone have any info on Susan? She looks hott.Found her ad on another site. She is hot no doubt. Not sure though if she is legit.

Kwaone
01-22-10, 09:48

Anyone have any info on Susan? She looks hott.http://www.myproviderguide.com/escorts/cincinnati/free-posts/w4m/1625218.html

Mrrdfun
01-22-10, 17:10

Anyone have any info on Susan? She looks hott.

I don't recognize the pic but that number has made the rounds. There have been any number of women using it. Can't imagine it is legit.

Ky Mike53
01-22-10, 17:25
I don't recognize the pic but that number has made the rounds. There have been any number of women using it. Can't imagine it is legit.
Thanks. She looked too good to be true.

Crisp
01-22-10, 23:16
Anyone know anything about a woman named Tanya in KY. She's been posting on CL. I called and she seemed okay. But don't want to go further until I know more.

Thanks

Dman1
01-23-10, 10:46
I had posted in the past on a Tonya T that set me up. Her boyfriend shows up at a bad stage in the meeting. If you know what I mean. I first made contact on CL she was in the Crescent Sprgs. area but has since moves I think.

Be careful

WarlockKy
01-23-10, 18:24
http://www.myproviderguide.com/escorts/cincinnati/free-posts/w4m/1625218.html

It goes out and looks at the adult sections of CL & Backpage and brings all of the ads to one place with thumbnails of the pics.

What this means is that you're not really seeing a lady listing on multiple sites.

myproviderguide is useful in that it keels you from having to open every single ad on CL to look at the pic.

BTW that pic reminds me of one that a lady by the name of Krystal Starr used to have up on her site a few years back.

Giani
01-24-10, 09:27
If the same person, my friend, who dated TT in the extended OTR, was less than enthusiastic, in a rush, tried to up scale the fee, not willing to catch and clearly not into pleasing the customer.

I had posted in the past on a Tonya T that set me up. Her boyfriend shows up at a bad stage in the meeting. If you know what I mean. I first made contact on CL she was in the Crescent Sprgs. area but has since moves I think.

Be careful

Mrrdfun
01-24-10, 10:27
Thanks for turning me on to this site. Very nicely done and it's great to have one place to go. For those of you with iPhones/Droids it is much easier than navigating CL, BP or CL's app. Very nice. Thanks Lockky!

Member #4514
01-24-10, 16:57
I don't think "TT" and Tonya are the same person. The "TT" That I know lives either in Price Hill or Oakley or is basically homeless. She's not very into it at all and always rushes. She recently had a kid but obviously has a problem with something because she constantly needs money.

Snakeeyez
01-25-10, 10:27
Assman was dead on the money with this one. I had a great time. Probably will see her again. Thanks Assman for all your contributions.

Happy hunting

SimonPieMan
01-25-10, 15:36

Happy huntingRight on the money Assman. BBBJCIMS well worth it.

Ceenote
01-26-10, 01:57
Ok I found a chic in the casual encounters section. I know its rare but I found one yesterday.Seeing this recent post renewed my interest in the casual section on CL. But as you all know if there is anything at all in that section that hints as being a provider ad, they get flagged rather quickly.

Stumbled on to one there tonight that appears to be a slightly older (27) non traditional college student in Clifton describing herself as curvy and busty at 5'10" and 175lbs. I sent my reply from the email provider that begins with a "Y" and it caught me off guard when her reply came later through Y's instant messenger. I have probably used that thing only one time and did not realize I was even signed into it.

She was fun and whitty to chat with, but somehow things seem more incriminating when dealing in the written word so we both merely danced around the actual quid pro quo subject mentioned in her posting. I don't think LE would have continued on as long as we did without trying to actually bait you into naming an act for a price. Said she had to bail to get to sleep to make an 8am class but passed on digits requesting that I call tomorrow.

Will report findings if I am able to follow up on this one, and if so will ask if her digits can be shared. So just affirming Sincy Assman's comment that although rare there is actual life lerking behind some of those casual ads.

Does anyone ever post in the M4W section and ever had any decent/legit responses? Only once here and it was a while back in the Dayton section because there were posts on the USASG Dayton board of an Asian provider that trolled those CL posts to get her clients rather than posting ads herself. Sure enough she responded to my post! As a control, I had a similar post for Cincy and received nothing.

Rogoh
01-26-10, 06:55
Does anyone ever post in the M4W section and ever had any decent/legit responses? Only once here and it was a while back in the Dayton section because there were posts on the USASG Dayton board of an Asian provider that trolled those CL posts to get her clients rather than posting ads herself. Sure enough she responded to my post! As a control, I had a similar post for Cincy and received nothing.During the past 9 months (or so), I have had limited success in that section. BUT, it has never been in Cincinnati. It has been in Denver, DC, Portland and other places, but never here.

Member #5150
01-26-10, 10:11
I have never had any luck in M4W but have meet maybe half a dozen girls from the casual encounters section in the last year. They are usually not pro but just girls looking to make a little extra on the side. The downside is alot of them are very nervous and sometimes just when you think your going to get a meet they stop responding and nothing ever comes of it.

WarlockKy
01-26-10, 20:05
Assman was dead on the money with this one. I had a great time. Probably will see her again. Thanks Assman for all your contributions.

I got no showed by her on Saturday....

Ur Boo
01-26-10, 21:14
I dont know if I am allowed to reply to any of this or not and to be honest I dont care if Im allowed or not because I am going to anyway. I didnt stand anyone up. I was in the room the whole day except for going to the office to pay for the room for another night. With my current situation I cant afford to stand anyone up, I need every dollar I can get. I dont know what happened but I assure you I didnt stand you up.

To everyone that I have encountered. Thank you very much and look forward to seein you again.

CletusTheYokel
01-26-10, 22:15
I’m baffled about the recent reports on the CE section of Craigslist. I’ve tried to answer a few, and only get ridiculous replies that want me to register for a date check site. I don’t of course. So I was surprised to see that some of you studs are having success with it. Am I just missing something?

SimonPieMan
01-26-10, 22:40
Before the internet, my best luck was in the Detroit News personals. I met this incredibly hot teacher from Kalamazoo whose husband got off by watching her please other men. And please me she did. She could have been a porn star.

I've been in Cincinnati since '97 and watched the development of personal ads online. We all know that CL is not what it was, even a few years ago. However, I have had moderate success with posting ads in the M4W section and answering ads in the MW4M section. Most of the replies/ads are spam, but you can phrase your ad/response to weed out the bots.

Five years ago, I met a couple from Indianapolis. He was a personal trainer and she was a well sculpted blond with an insatiable appetite. We met quite a few times. I really miss those days.

Two years ago, I met an attractive, single mom who would appease my fetishes. After a few meetings, she was willing to go to the next step. She said she was just trying to make ends meet. Since then, she has become a CMT. She still allows me the pleasure of meeting with her. Personally, I don't think her massages are worthwhile. I'd rather have her deep throat skills.

There have been a few others that I have had contact but nothing has materialized as far as a rendezvous is concerned.

There is a lot of really good information posted on this subject. I believe the recession has put a lot of women in dire straits. Prices are market driven and the better providers can charge more. I liken women to wine; I’d rather have one great bottle than two mediocre ones.

I love this site. Keep the posts coming, be civil and realize everyone has their own rating scale.
SP

Ur Boo
01-26-10, 23:56
I got no showed by her on Saturday....I dont know if I am allowed to reply to this but I am going to anyway. I didnt no show you. I was in the room all day except for going down to the office to pay for the room for another night.

Believe me when I say I DONT no show anyone. I deal with to many NO SHOWS myself to NO SHOW any one that actually does show up. I even asked one of the SR members I have seen twice now about you. He advised me to email you (which I did) and when I didnt get a response I took it as a NO SHOW on your behalf. I dont have the time to do NO SHOWS on my behalf, I deal with enough no shows to do it myself. Its bad enough that I put the information out there for you to find me without any information about you to do a no show. Under the circumstancing I am in I need all I can get and dont need to make it harder on myself to get what I need.

Stimulus
01-27-10, 11:22
I’m baffled about the recent reports on the CE section of Craigslist. I’ve tried to answer a few, and only get ridiculous replies that want me to register for a date check site. I don’t of course. So I was surprised to see that some of you studs are having success with it. Am I just missing something?
My experience is most of the CE ads on CL are bots, Spam or women trying to trick you into paying fees to access their websites. Very few are real. I'd guess maybe 5% or less are real. And most of the real ones get flagged because the spammers don't want competition from real girls.

It's all a matter of luck in finding a true provider on the CE page.

Ky Mike53
01-27-10, 18:45
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-brenda-visiting/1890353

Great looking gal but poor review on another website.

SimonPieMan
01-28-10, 11:32
I recently posted an ad on CL in the M4W section requesting help with one of my fetishes. Of all the replies, 16 were bots/spam and one actually was real. I met with her yesterday and had a great time. She's not a pro but told me she could use the extra cash.
SP

Jlerg500
01-29-10, 08:47
My friend has seen Lynn a couple times, she occasionally posts on BP and CL. She's a young BBW, gives great BBBJCIM, not sure if anything else is on the menu. Her place is kinda messy but she seems to have good hygiene, because she immediately gets up and brushes her teeth while you're getting ready to leave. One downside is that she kept my friend's number and texted him a few weeks later. He told her he only had. 50 on him, and she accepted that for the second visit. He said both visits were fun, and he may repeat someday.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_sexy_young_n_ready_incall_24_7_w4m_19_cincinnati_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1112455

513-xxx-3102

Jlerg500
01-29-10, 08:49
My friend has seen Alysia in Mt. Washington twice. Both visits were exactly the same; she stripped down to her panties and gave a crappy HJ. Nothing else was offered. Nice body, but the messed up teeth were a turnoff. Also caught a glimpse of the BBW roommate, who looks even worse than she does in the pics.

My friend also noticed that a week or two ago she tried upping her price to. 75 for a half hour. I guess she didn't have good results with that because she's back down to. 50 now. Will not repeat for either price.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come_recieve_a_relaxing_massage_50_28/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1296611

513-xxx-5583

Jlerg500
01-29-10, 08:54
My friend has seen Joyce twice. First time was in a Florence motel, second time was at her Covington apartment. Gives a crappy rubdown with a HJ at the end. The second visit was a little more fun because she had just gotten back from the bar and was a little more into it. Nothing else seemed to be on the menu though. Might repeat someday just because it's only. 60.

859-xxx-2705

Lookr71
01-29-10, 12:43
Newb Here, does anyone have any intel on this Brunette

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/feeling-stressed-voluptuous-busty-beautiful-brunette-36/1164446

Member #3995
01-29-10, 15:04
Saw her the other day. Nice body and pretty face but in no way the girl in the pics. She has a ton of tats and a scar from a belly tuck. She was not latin but black and very rushed. YMMV but I won't repeat.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-exotic-freak-24/1896761

CletusTheYokel
01-29-10, 15:12
Hi guys, a friend saw Sexie Lexie who advertises on CL:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1557108003.html

Cute girl, nice, maybe around 30. Short dance then BBBJCIMWS. He left happy enough.

Mrasse17
01-30-10, 01:39
Also caught a glimpse of the BBW roommate, who looks even worse than she does in the pics.A friend of mine made the mistake of going to the BBW beast.

It nearly ruined him forever.

Stay way from that pacaderm!

Ky Mike53
01-30-10, 04:49
The ad is no longer on BP; it has been deleted

Newb Here, does anyone have any intel on this Brunette

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/feeling-stressed-voluptuous-busty-beautiful-brunette-36/1164446

Doingitmyway
01-30-10, 18:28
My friend has seen Lynn a couple times, she occasionally posts on BP and CL. She's a young BBW, gives great BBBJCIM, not sure if anything else is on the menu. Her place is kinda messy but she seems to have good hygiene, because she immediately gets up and brushes her teeth while you're getting ready to leave. One downside is that she kept my friend's number and texted him a few weeks later. He told her he only had. 50 on him, and she accepted that for the second visit. He said both visits were fun, and he may repeat someday.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_sexy_young_n_ready_incall_24_7_w4m_19_cincinnati_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1112455

513-xxx-3102I saw Lynn back last August and full service is on the menu. She had a baby last year and as we finished up, she called her girlfriend to bring the baby back to her room. That pretty much eliminated any chance for a me going back to see her.

Cousinlouie
01-31-10, 15:25
My friend has seen Joyce twice. First time was in a Florence motel, second time was at her Covington apartment. Gives a crappy rubdown with a HJ at the end. The second visit was a little more fun because she had just gotten back from the bar and was a little more into it. Nothing else seemed to be on the menu though. Might repeat someday just because it's only. 60.

859-xxx-2705I've seen Joyce before and got full service.

She offers 60 and 100 services and there is a difference other than time.

Singuy2008
01-31-10, 18:30
She's been advertising a lot - just put up a new pic today. I'm thinking about having her over, if I do I'll report, just wondering if anyone knows whether it's a scam.
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1579144699.html

Thanks

Bucks9297
02-01-10, 09:10
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1580105184.html

Does anyone have any intel/experience with this Tan beauty?

Post or pm me would be great!

Wandering Jack
02-01-10, 09:31

Post or pm me would be great!No info on her specifically, but the number has been around, Angelina, a very skinny provider with not fantastic service had it, and Vanessa from CL used it for a while her and reviews were the lukewarm YMMV type. Definitely not independent but the pics in the past have always been real.

Mmslim84
02-01-10, 10:55

Post or pm me would be great!No, but that is a number that circulates with different girls so be aware.

Bucks9297
02-01-10, 11:03

Post or pm me would be great!

After a little research, it is clear that the girl in the pic is not who shows up. There's been other pics used with the same number. Why can't these girls just be a little honest in adverstising!! I'm sure they would all get their share of biz as we all have different tastes and preferences!

Tyler4178
02-01-10, 21:36
She's been advertising a lot - just put up a new pic today. I'm thinking about having her over, if I do I'll report, just wondering if anyone knows whether it's a scam.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1579144699.html

ThanksSeen her post linked to girls with bad reveiws. And those girl are linked to a girl I had a bad reveiw with.

Robertm73
02-02-10, 19:50
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brunette-is-busty-flexible-and-beautiful-24/1911322

Cincyjim
02-03-10, 01:35
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brunette-is-busty-flexible-and-beautiful-24/1911322

Know her? She is currently in available in about 100 cities on craigslist. I'm willing to bet tons of people know the bot!

Jlerg500
02-03-10, 09:13
Ahh I see. My friend decided to pay her a visit again last week and only got HJ. That was with the .60 session though.

He also mentioned that her gut seems to grow several inches every time he sees her.

I've seen Joyce before and got full service.

She offers 60 and 100 services and there is a difference other than time.

Bcb731
02-03-10, 18:39
Anyone taken the plunge?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/thp/1583406141.html

Robertm73
02-03-10, 21:39
Know her? She is currently in available in about 100 cities on craigslist. I'm willing to bet tons of people know the bot!Not saying I don't believe but she offered to meet me at a very specific place, with a very specific amount. I did talk to her on AOL. No website crap or anything else bot like.

Emmitt
02-04-10, 01:53
Would like to know if anyone has seen her, the pics are from concepts, seems legit but is it an upsale? Or just massage and dance Call Sarah 513-482-9778

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1585175777.html

Bucks9297
02-04-10, 11:45
Ahh I see. My friend decided to pay her a visit again last week and only got HJ. That was with the .60 session though.

He also mentioned that her gut seems to grow several inches every time he sees her.
I've got to be honest, it be hard to leave happy for me if she's not easy on the eyes. Not a fan of overweight providers but to each his own.

I've seen pics of Lizz and not sure how you guys leave her place smiling beyond the legit massage.

I guess that's why variety is the spice of life, one man's "no thanks" is another's "wow".

Be safe out there!

BTW, has anyone experience Katie that I posted a couple of days ago?

WarlockKy
02-04-10, 23:43
maybe a new way to deal with the ripoff artists.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/call-me/1864844

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rip-off-alert-susan-and-amber-rip-off-alert-100/1897978

Wonder how this will shake out.

Snobaldone
02-05-10, 10:45
She's legit. She's a nice girl, and gives you the full nour, but services are lacking.

Terrific young body, nice ass, flat tummy, perky "b"s. Por massage, very light touch - she's clothed, and takes some persuasion to lose each garment (words, not cash). On my visit, got her topless in jeans at the end, and was able to get only the least amount of help at the end, again, reluctantly.

This was in December, so maybe things have improved, but for my money, there are better massages and for that matter, FS.

Ezenuf
02-05-10, 11:01
Sno, sounds like this one might need some professional working on her,lol.

I love to try to convert em! But I would rather have a little harder massage. Can she do deep tissue? (no double meaning intended)

ez

Bucks9297
02-05-10, 14:42
She's legit. She's a nice girl, and gives you the full nour, but services are lacking.

Terrific young body, nice ass, flat tummy, perky "b"s. Por massage, very light touch - she's clothed, and takes some persuasion to lose each garment (words, not cash). On my visit, got her topless in jeans at the end, and was able to get only the least amount of help at the end, again, reluctantly.

This was in December, so maybe things have improved, but for my money, there are better massages and for that matter, FS.

Sno,

I've never done it but I think you should try Brit's partner Nikki. She's older, more experienced and probably more relaxed in general. I've been considering it but not taken the plunge as I don't get to Dayton much. That said, her hour incall fee is $100 for same location and worth a try if you were willing to try Brit (though Brit is younger and may be cuter).

Still no word on Katie????

Snobaldone
02-05-10, 15:56
EZ - After comparing notes with a mutual friend, it seems that the light touch massage is the best she can do. We share your sentiment that there may be gold in them hills. I am not willing to invest the time and cash necessary to prove that.

Regarding Nikki, she isn't interesting to me.

With Callie, Sara, Candi, and Crissy out there, I need compelling rewards to look elsewhere.

Bucks9297
02-05-10, 16:02
EZ - After comparing notes with a mutual friend, it seems that the light touch massage is the best she can do. We share your sentiment that there may be gold in them hills. I am not willing to invest the time and cash necessary to prove that.

Regarding Nikki, she isn't interesting to me.

With Callie, Sara, Candi, and Crissy out there, I need compelling rewards to look elsewhere.

I've not experienced first hand but Britt would not hold a candle to Callie, Sara, Candi and Crissy. I was suggesting Nikki cuz they are similar class of services. From what I hear, comparing Britt with the others mentioned here is like taking a high school player to major leagues and seeing if they can hit.

None the less, I appreciate the detailed report. Stay safe!

Ky Mike53
02-05-10, 16:57
You raise an interesting question.

I wish Susan was legit. She looks great!

maybe a new way to deal with the ripoff artists.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/call-me/1864844

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rip-off-alert-susan-and-amber-rip-off-alert-100/1897978

Wonder how this will shake out.

Pictraders69
02-05-10, 21:01
I've not experienced first hand but Britt would not hold a candle to Callie, Sara, Candi and Crissy. I was suggesting Nikki cuz they are similar class of services. From what I hear, comparing Britt with the others mentioned here is like taking a high school player to major leagues and seeing if they can hit.

None the less, I appreciate the detailed report. Stay safe!

I've seen them both on different occasions, and although I've had slightly better progress with Britney than I had with Niki, neither are worth the price of admission. IMOHO........ Niki and Britney aren't even playing the same sport as Callie, Sara, Candi and Crissy. Unless they've stepped their game up considerably, there are much better investment opportunities available.

Johndoe25
02-09-10, 19:53
Hey guys,

I was reviewing the ads on Cincy BP, and came across this one:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-cougar-at-your-service/1935304

This is a pretty view, but what bothered me was the, "Tipping does determine my comfort level with you." I don't about you guys, but my tipping is for "above and beyond" service. It is poor form to ask for tips before you do a job, or say that the more you tip, the better the service.

She had me interested right up to that point.

If anyone sees her, make sure you report back!

Stay safe,

John

Member #3974
02-10-10, 10:32
The rates and fees and hotel room cost make this incredibly unattractive. Has anyone tried this? If so, was it really worth it? Seems like a scam now that her ads say "massage and dance". This broad is insane charging like this, so someone is paying or she would lower prices. Here is the link.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-erotica-by-olivia-82-513-485-9174-25/1916222

SimonPieMan
02-10-10, 13:06
I’ve considered using the “tongue massage” services from Abby recently. After talking to her on the phone a few weeks ago, our schedules didn’t work for a same day appointment. I told her I would call her back if Noon the next day would work for me. Well it didn’t and when Noon came around, she sent me a flaming text. I sent a text back asking her not to text or call me again. Her reply was even more malicious than the last. I didn’t think anything of it until yesterday. She sent me a text with a huge pity story asking if I would come and see her. Without replying, I saved it for future reference. Has this happened to anyone else? I have her number for verification if you need to PM me.
Thanks,
Simon

Snakeeyez
02-10-10, 13:24
The rates and fees and hotel room cost make this incredibly unattractive. Has anyone tried this? If so, was it really worth it? Seems like a scam now that her ads say "massage and dance". This broad is insane charging like this, so someone is paying or she would lower prices. Here is the link.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-erotica-by-olivia-82-513-485-9174-25/1916222

Don't do it. I have read in too many places she is hand shake only.

Member #4487
02-10-10, 15:13
This one, I'll see again. Body 9 face 9 attitude 9

Hadley Da Man
02-10-10, 17:47
I’ve considered using the “tongue massage” services from Abby recently. After talking to her on the phone a few weeks ago, our schedules didn’t work for a same day appointment. I told her I would call her back if Noon the next day would work for me. Well it didn’t and when Noon came around, she sent me a flaming text. I sent a text back asking her not to text or call me again. Her reply was even more malicious than the last. I didn’t think anything of it until yesterday. She sent me a text with a huge pity story asking if I would come and see her. Without replying, I saved it for future reference. Has this happened to anyone else? I have her number for verification if you need to PM me.

Thanks,

SimonYup. She has quite the temper and may even tell you to never contact her again, but is more than willing to forgive when no one new comes calling.

You'll hear from her off and on for at least 3 months. If you don't respond she may eventually leave you alone.

Ceenote
02-10-10, 19:50
Saw Abby once (she was operating under the name Maria) quite a long time ago. She was at that time working the chat lines and had not yet discovered CL and BP. Received a telephone call from her some 8 to 10 months after the visit wanting to hook up. I didn't know who in the hell it was untill she provided some memory refreshers.

Nothing rude from her when she called and I declined, but just don't appreciate receiving unsolicited phone calls from a provider.

Member #4487
02-10-10, 21:01
Hopefully this doesn't double post. I saw her this afternoon.

Very good experience.

BBBJcmws

Thumper442
02-11-10, 14:03
Bout a year ago when Abby started to advertise on CL a tongue massage, I took the plunge, drove out to Batavia, and met her, honestly, I wouldn't waste my time again with that girl, rushed rushed and I almost asked for my money back. Maybe different now, but I wouldn't waste my time on that one.

Ky Mike53
02-11-10, 14:15
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/southern-sugar-23/1941840

Anyone seen this hottie? She looks good.

Wingman Todd
02-12-10, 09:11
What is interesting here is that when you google her number, you also get this:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gfe-brunette-23/1884790

An equally apealling hottie. Don't know if they are traveling together or a ripoff. Didn't have the time to "tineye" either pic.

As always, guys be safe!

WM

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/southern-sugar-23/1941840

Anyone seen this hottie? She looks good.

Mmslim84
02-12-10, 10:08
Nothing under tineye on them, but even better the Penelope ad on BP today is a worded exact like Sugar. Damn nice looking pics on all 3, but again just don't no.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/in-one-word-gorgeous-penelope-23/1946438

Be careful, but I think I may just have to try and get outcall on one.

Will advise.

MM

An equally apealling hottie. Don't know if they are traveling together or a ripoff. Didn't have the time to "tineye" either pic.

As always, guys be safe!

WM

Mmslim84
02-12-10, 10:20
No answer for either one, but will try again later, feeling adventuresome.

Nothing under tineye on them, but even better the Penelope ad on BP today is a worded exact like Sugar. Damn nice looking pics on all 3, but again just don't no.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/in-one-word-gorgeous-penelope-23/1946438

Be careful, but I think I may just have to try and get outcall on one.

Will advise.

MM

Ezenuf
02-12-10, 10:51
Just an update as to what I've heard!

Latest word from monger in Indy.

It was a very local thing. Some vice cops, busted a girl on Escorts.com. They got her to provide references for them to other girls, who they busted.

As far as that type of thing spreading to Cincy, not likely. Really seems very local to indy.

The monger said after one or two busts, the word spread quickly around the community.

They did get one of my atf's. Tinkerbelle from Atlanta, cute little spinner, loved her work. Very nice attitude and personality.

She's back in Atlanta now, and was very frightened. Don't know for sure if they turned her on not, when they busted her.

ez

Still- Be cautious out there, it's too cold for LE to work traffic!

Scott6648
02-12-10, 15:02
Saw Abby once (she was operating under the name Maria) quite a long time ago. She was at that time working the chat lines and had not yet discovered CL and BP. Received a telephone call from her some 8 to 10 months after the visit wanting to hook up. I didn't know who in the hell it was untill she provided some memory refreshers.

Nothing rude from her when she called and I declined, but just don't appreciate receiving unsolicited phone calls from a provider.I called her once a couple weeks ago and did not get answer. I was in a hurry and didn't leave a message. She called back a couple hours later when I was with my SO and it was not easy to get rid of her. I tried to gently explain to her she must have the wrong number. She became very rude and called back even after I hung up with her.

Ky Mike53
02-12-10, 19:16
Is this the saem Lexie? She looks good. May have to have her visit.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1598124522.html

Hopefully this doesn't double post. I saw her this afternoon.

Very good experience.

BBBJcmws

Matt Chavan
02-13-10, 00:31

As always, guys be safe!

WMShe has got bunch of reviews on another site. Looks like it is a GO!

Ky Mike53
02-14-10, 10:30
New post just appeared on craigslist and she looks hot. However research on another site shows a bad review for this phone number.

It was reported as a Trish.

I would stay away.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1600078435.html

Snakeeyez
02-14-10, 16:59
New post just appeared on craigslist and she looks hot. However research on another site shows a bad review for this phone number.

It was reported as a Trish.

I would stay away.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1600078435.html
Thanks for the research KY Mike53 that is what this site is for, sharing the info.

Mmslim84
02-14-10, 21:12
That number is actually an agency and has floated for several girls here in the last 8 months plus, mostly a dance or massage session. For example, Saphire, which also uses another number and actually can be a GFE but at a slightly higher fee. As with anything just choose careful and take the time to research it.

MM

Thanks for the research KY Mike53 that is what this site is for, sharing the info.

Ky Mike53
02-15-10, 01:51
I just saw Crissy!! Wow!!!She is all she says she is and more. She is all the woman you want. I will definitely see again and again!! Treat her right guys. She is special!

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/valentines-day-discount/1951771

Wingman Todd
02-16-10, 19:42
Here is one that has a host of Tin eye positive posts! Quite sexy pics though!! lol Stay safe and keep your $$ close!

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1602832148.html

Wingman

Mmslim84
02-16-10, 23:39
Have been a fan of Chrissy's but yet to have met her. With all the MIA and other things just has not happened. When I seen you was back I was looking to set something up. I see this post and the pics aren't what I recall at all.
Was looking at tineye for a couple others and ran these 2, imagine my surprise when they are on there. Don't understand it as she is quite hot already and then Ky Mike shows her link with pics that are not hers.
What am I missing?

I just saw Crissy!! Wow!!!She is all she says she is and more. She is all the woman you want. I will definitely see again and again!! Treat her right guys. She is special!

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/valentines-day-discount/1951771

Ky Mike53
02-17-10, 07:12
That is wrong link. Not sure what happened there but it is linked by backpage.

This should be a correct one.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-rate-for-crissybelles-return-21/1889793

Have been a fan of Chrissy's but yet to have met her. With all the MIA and other things just has not happened. When I seen you was back I was looking to set something up. I see this post and the pics aren't what I recall at all.
Was looking at tineye for a couple others and ran these 2, imagine my surprise when they are on there. Don't understand it as she is quite hot already and then Ky Mike shows her link with pics that are not hers.
What am I missing?

Ceenote
02-17-10, 08:59
It drives me crazy when I spot a picture in an ad that I know I have seen before but don't remember where. Within the last 2 to 3 days I saw a Cincinnati post that I believe was on CL but it could have been BP also.

Took me a little while but the pic was a PT'er that BaldyCruiser on the west coast recently posted about. Here is the link to her pics has posted by Baldy:

http://s736.photobucket.com/albums/xx4/beautifuljoy/?action=view&current=l_ee0a6ce76807a35dbb2b83e87797c931.jpg

Highly doubtful a Cali PT'er just happens to pass through Cincy following a recent review by Baldy so just passing this along as a warning. The lone picture in the ad that I saw was the close up of her wearing the sun glasses with palm trees in the background. If someone lifted that pic they could be using the others in the link as well.

Ezenuf
02-17-10, 09:44
You're right, those pics, I don't think, are hers.

However, if you go to her website, or es***.com, those are absolutely her!

Funny, that rear end is almost a clone of hers,lol.

ez

Ezenuf
02-17-10, 09:51
The pics on esc**.com are accurate, I don't know about her website, which is listed in escort classified section. maybe they are older pics before the tats?

ez

Ezenuf
02-19-10, 19:57
I've uploaded a pic from cl or bp, can't remember which.

Is this for real? Looks like a blown up Barbie doll,lol.

Any reports on this, I've seen her ads for only cam show, and different one for meets.

ez

Giani
02-19-10, 21:47
I am amazed at the number of reports on this CL board of false pictures, rip off scams, over priced, over-valued, step-up costs, and extremely dissatisfied patrons with the poor service, rushed for time, and "will not repeats."

Correct me if I am wrong, but CL is WAY over rated for adult services, not to mention subject to not only scams, but stings.

If you are at all adventurous, think about doing some window shopping along McM. Yes, there are some beaters out there, but I can guarantee that some SWs will give greater satisfaction, and FAR greater value that many of the rip-off artists on CL. And many WANT to please.

I know that some will not abide the challenge of McM, and that's fine. But it is ironic that the service seems better on the street than on line, and at least you KNOW the person who you will be with.

Don't whack me for this observation. If you have GOOD responses with CL (the actual person pictured, gave good service for a decent price, a will repeat), let us know. (OK--*maybe* Crissy? Are we SURE she is real? Are there more posters who can testify about her being the one pictured. TGTBT?)

Giani

Any reports on this, I've seen her ads for only cam show, and different one for meets.

ez

Wingman Todd
02-19-10, 22:56
Giani,
I always follow your reports with great interest and repect. And you are absolutely right about CL. I rarely ever look this site unless bored because it can be so phoney.
I too have trolled though the OTR area when returning from the Findley Market during the summer, but have not taken the plunge. Nt as experienced or comfortable as you!
But I am here to say that Crissy is the real deal. Forget about those few pics that aren't really her. There is a reason for it, as she needs to be more discrete. She will have new pics posted up soon but not showing any face shoots. Do you get my drift on this?
Those that know her will validid her being a great provider. Yes, she has had some personal issues, but understand that she is a wonderful and fun lady to be with. Well worth you time!

Wingman

I am amazed at the number of reports on this CL board of false pictures, rip off scams, over priced, over-valued, step-up costs, and extremely dissatisfied patrons with the poor service, rushed for time, and "will not repeats."

Correct me if I am wrong, but CL is WAY over rated for adult services, not to mention subject to not only scams, but stings.

If you are at all adventurous, think about doing some window shopping along McM. Yes, there are some beaters out there, but I can guarantee that some SWs will give greater satisfaction, and FAR greater value that many of the rip-off artists on CL. And many WANT to please.

I know that some will not abide the challenge of McM, and that's fine. But it is ironic that the service seems better on the street than on line, and at least you KNOW the person who you will be with.

Don't whack me for this observation. If you have GOOD responses with CL (the actual person pictured, gave good service for a decent price, a will repeat), let us know. (OK--*maybe* Crissy? Are we SURE she is real? Are there more posters who can testify about her being the one pictured. TGTBT?)

Giani

Golfcart
02-20-10, 00:17
The advertising side of a board is a lot more honest when the board has a review side like escorts.com and other examples. USASG accomplishes the same thing through the message board where the reviews, although unstructured, are effective nonetheless. But CL, Nuvo etc., have no review side. It is easy for the girls over there to use fake pics and get by longer before their true colors catch up with them. No wonder the pics over there show hotter women than traditional escort advertising/review boards. They remain in business. It must work.

Not that every hot pic over there is a fake. Hot girls who haven't figured things out yet have to start somewhere. It is an easy place to get up and going quick, but finding a hot girl is a long shot. It’s really a blind date.

The exception seems to be real escorts use them and post their websites, email addys and phone. Reviews can be found using google.

Mmslim84
02-20-10, 00:32

ez

This is a group of girls out of Hyde Park area. Keep passing around phone numbers and are no where near pics nor full serve. Was lucky way back and then they quit for awhile now they are back. Brunette alsways posts before or after her as well. Don't waste your time.

MM

Irishmut
02-20-10, 14:42
Giani, I agree with you about CL. BP is almost as bad. I've been traveling lately, and found a couple girls off of BP. Pictures were fake, and the service was OK, but not up to my expectations or the promises in the ads.

I must tell you that Chrissy is the real deal. I saw her a short time ago, and she told me she was going to be using some fake pictures to protect her identity. Now the real thing is close to the photos used. She is very hot, very cute and you won't be disappointed with the appearance of the girl that is behind the door.

Now I don't like the use of fake photos, but I can understand the concern of having a "civilian" recognize a girl's photo. A photo where the face is not visible is one strategy, but if the girl had body art that is normally visible, that would be an identifying cue as well.

Myself, I'm going to swear off of CL and BP unless I see reviews on here or another site. BTW, we are fortunate to have such an active participation in the local area. I've tried using this site while traveling, but the participation of mongers in the other areas of the country I've been in is not nearly as high as here. Could have used a Whodeyman in Milwaukee LOL.

Keep up those posts guys.

Giani

Jlerg500
02-21-10, 15:07
A friend of mine was looking for some companionship yesterday. Said he replied to the ad on this site from Ur Boo. Had a brief conversation over PM, she said she was available, but when he asked to set up an appointment she stopped responding for some reason. He must've said something she didn't like.

So he gave up and decided to call Cassie, who he's had his eye on for a while. She was posting under the NSA section of BP during January, but when he called it said her phone was out of service.

So he decided to call Elizabeth on Backpage. Said she was available right away, so within 30 minutes he was at her incall location on the east side. Nice BBBJ and CFS for .75. Tits were pretty saggy but other than that she had a great body and great attitude. As he was leaving, she warned him of a girl on the chat lines named Lisa, who is apparantly LEO. Be careful.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/simply-elizabeth-31/1775269

Jlerg500
02-23-10, 15:54
After she read the previous post, Ur Boo decided to respond over PM, upset about what was posted. Said the reason she stopped replying is because she asked my friend what specific activities he was looking to do, and he gave a purposefully vague response. Told her it's never a good idea to discuss specifics like that over the phone or internet. She still wasn't happy, said she would never see my friend. Oh well, there's plenty of providers out there looking for $. I know she's gotten a couple good reviews on here, but just beware that she can be difficult to work with if you give "safe" answers to her questions. Be careful guys.

Member #3974
02-23-10, 22:27
This strikes me as odd. From the get go me and her never discussed basics of anything. It has been go with the flow each time I seen her. Great personality, great attitude, and great service to boot. This seems very out of character for her. Maybe she isn't everyones cup of tea, but I will see her again. I'm not necessarily takin up for her, just goin by my personal experience. For her to insist on details is rare for any provider. I will get to the bottom of it. I gave her good reviews, so if things are awry, they will be fixed.

After she read the previous post, your Boo decided to respond over PM, upset about what was posted. Said the reason she stopped replying is because she asked my friend what specific activities he was looking to do, and he gave a purposefully vague response. Told her it's never a good idea to discuss specifics like that over the phone or internet. She still wasn't happy, said she would never see my friend. Oh well, there's plenty of providers out there looking for $. I know she's gotten a couple good reviews on here, but just beware that she can be difficult to work with if you give "safe" answers to her questions. Be careful guys.

Hadley Da Man
02-24-10, 02:10
Bout a year ago when Abby started to advertise on CL a tongue massage, I took the plunge, drove out to Batavia, and met her, honestly, I wouldn't waste my time again with that girl, rushed rushed and I almost asked for my money back. Maybe different now, but I wouldn't waste my time on that one.It seems she is now taking cuts of at least one, and possibly two girls' take (Nichole and Star). Nichole allegedly lives near Deja Vu, according to a friend who went to TOFTT but LE was at Deja so he cancelled.

Jlerg500
02-24-10, 09:10
This strikes me as odd. From the get go me and her never discussed basics of anything. It has been go with the flow each time I seen her. Great personality, great attitude, and great service to boot. This seems very out of character for her. Maybe she isn't everyones cup of tea, but I will see her again. I'm not necessarily takin up for her, just goin by my personal experience. For her to insist on details is rare for any provider. I will get to the bottom of it. I gave her good reviews, so if things are awry, they will be fixed.
You're right, it's very odd. Every other provider on earth warns you NOT to talk about activities. The exact words of the conversation were:
Her: "Im available anytime today. What all you looking to do?"
"Nothing specific, just hang out for a little while. What part of town are you in?"

No reply after that. Sent another message after a while to ask for an appointment, and that message was also ignored. If it weren't for the good reviews she's gotten, I'd swear she was LEO. I completely believe your prior good review. Like you said, it's just plain odd. But I'm not going to let it bother me too much. There's plenty of providers out there who are more than happy to take the $. For her safety, I hope she isn't asking that question to everyone, or she wont be around very long.

Wandering Jack
02-24-10, 10:11
I have PMd her twice, no response at all, the second time I even asked her to just let me know if she didn't want to deal with me because I am not a senior. The guide message system says she hasn't even read it. Hey, I tried!

Member #5734
02-24-10, 15:07
Recent post on BP by Brook, $200 will get you a lame massage, she instantly starts the upsell.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-provider-without-all-the-hassles-and-the-bull-28/2004022

And the pic isn't even close to what she looks like, unless you multiply by 2

Don't make the same mistake I did.

Member #3974
02-24-10, 17:46
No offense jack, but not being a senior member i can understand her being careful and declining, but to just not open your pm is odd. I do know she has been working alot at her other job, and i havent heard from her myself. When i get with her i will let you know. Happy hunting brothers!

I have PMd her twice, no response at all, the second time I even asked her to just let me know if she didn't want to deal with me because I am not a senior. The guide message system says she hasn't even read it. Hey, I tried!

Ur Boo
02-24-10, 18:36
"Hi everyone, I just wanted to clarify a couple things. First of all Some of us have bad days and we need to step back and relax. I have been stressed lately, and maybe I wasn't as forgiving as I should have been with jlerg500. I assure everyone on the site, this will not happen again, and to jlerg500 please accept my apology. I love what I do, and I love pleasing and being submissive, so to all the mongers out there give me another shot, thanks. Your boo"

Ur Boo
02-24-10, 18:46
"Hi everyone, I just wanted to clarify a couple things. First of all Some of us have bad days and we need to step back and relax. I have been stressed lately, and maybe I wasn't as forgiving as I should have been with jlerg500. I assure everyone on the site, this will not happen again, and to jlerg500 please accept my apology. I love what I do, and I love pleasing and being submissive, so to all the mongers out there give me another shot, thanks. Your boo"

Jlerg500
02-25-10, 08:45
No problem, Ur Boo. Thanks for the apology. I would also like to apologize if you ever got the impression that I was trying to give you a bad reputation. I was just confused about the situation and a little bummed out that I was missing out on a well reviewed provider. Hope you're doing well. If you ever want to meet up, shoot me a PM. If not, I understand.

Ezenuf
02-25-10, 09:00
Has anybody actually seen Olivia in east cincy? The one with all the f.ing rates, and split room costs?

I've seen where some people have called, but has anybody actually seen her?

If pics are accurate, and service top rate, I would probably go $$. But it looks like it would be hard to nail down the menu before hand.

ez

Member #3974
02-25-10, 09:04
Obviously "urboo" is a stand up gal. I recommend her, and I understand things happen as well boo. Now for olivia, if anyone says they seen that woman I will personally drive to their house and kick them in the balls. That woman is not that good looking, mediocre at best, with ignorant rates. Just my two cents.

Jlerg500
02-25-10, 09:13
Has anybody actually seen Olivia in east cincy? The one with all the f.ing rates, and split room costs?

If pics are accurate, and service top rate, I would probably go $$. But it looks like it would be hard to nail down the menu before hand.

ez
There's a review of her on TER, but only VIPs can read. Her pics are hot as hell, but her list of rates are just ridiculous. 85 for a massage, an extra 45 to take her shirt off, another 30 to take her pants off, and another 40 to take the panties off. And another 30 for the room. F*ck that. If she upsells that much in her ad, I'd hate to see what happens during the session. Just give us a flat rate for crying out loud.

Bucks9297
02-25-10, 09:17

ez
Ez,

Say it isn't so that you're going to settle for massage/dance for $$ plus splitting of a room cost for another .30???

$$.30 is a pretty hefty price for massage even if you leave happy.

Stay safe!

Brummdog
02-25-10, 10:15
Yeah I have been wanting to see her to for a few months becuse of her pics, but I can't get past the cost of what might just be a massage and dance! And to have to spit the room. Nice deal for her if she sees more then one guy a day in that room I must say!

ez

Bucks9297
02-25-10, 11:49
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1617171601.html

I've seen her ads before and thought that the pics were not real but can't remember. Any help here with some experience would be appreciated.

Nkykinkyguy
02-25-10, 12:12
Google the phone number and you will find Kayla and Alysa links to other reviews but more importantly Cannonshooter posted a report here on 3/3/09 as Lanna posting # 268. NOT GOOD! I trust what I read here, that is why I always do my homework here before diving in. YMMV but good luck if you take the dip.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-sexy-brunette-is-back-baby-and-better-than-ever-23/806755

KG

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1617171601.html

I've seen her ads before and thought that the pics were not real but can't remember. Any help here with some experience would be appreciated.

Wandering Jack
02-25-10, 12:46
Just to clear the air for anyone here reading the thread UrBoo contacted me to say she never received my previous messages. I only added my post to confirm that, like another member, I had experienced trouble communicating with her, but I wasn't accusing her of any sort of malice, even if she had gotten the messages she can choose who to respond to.

Ezenuf
02-25-10, 16:41
I would hope if I'm getting a nude "massage" I'll be doing the massage from the inside out!

That's what I meant about good service, who knows what this code means from this provider.

I'm kinda leary about ads that are too explicit, but I would hope that the service would be "first rate", that's my code,lol.

I wouldn't pay $$.3 for a massage from (INSERT HOT GIRL NAME HERE)!

EZ

Ur Boo
02-25-10, 18:22
Hey Fellas,

If you have PMed me and I havent responded please PM me again. Apparently I havent gotten alot of messages because I had several today stating the same as wondering jack.

Emmitt
02-26-10, 01:00
Anyone seen Sarah?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1608834315.html

Nkykinkyguy
02-26-10, 16:01
Had lunch with Ur Boo today. Her advertizing is extremely accurate. Great personality. She is open to new things. A great deal for the price of the meal. Absolutely will repeat. She is not Barbie but with whats on the menu she doesn't need to be. I thought I would provide you a sample of the goods. Pics taken today.

Ur Boo
02-26-10, 20:21
Had lunch with Ur Boo today. Her advertizing is extremely accurate. Great personality. She is open to new things. A great deal for the price of the meal. Absolutely will repeat. She is not Barbie but with whats on the menu she doesn't need to be. I thought I would provide you a sample of the goods. Pics taken today.Yes was a wonderful lunch. Tried serveral new things and looking forward to having lunch again many more things wanting to try. FYI his name says it all kinky..mmmm

Bucks9297
02-28-10, 15:58
Any intel or experience with Raquel?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1621419991.html

PM me if you prefer.

Wanna Play
02-28-10, 17:54
I just stumbled across this site and what I have seen so far I think its a great site. Any words of advice from experienced members would be great.

Itguy 50
02-28-10, 19:52
All,

Have seen Veronica twice she operates out of a mobile home in Latonia. Location is kind of hard to find if you are not familiar with area. She is nice lady, large breast and in her 40’s. She does not offer FS, topless HJ for $ nice experience but pricy. She did note more is available for regulars

Jlerg500
03-01-10, 03:09
A friend of mine saw this lady a few years ago and was less than satisfied. She was fat and unattractive, the trailer reeked of smoke, the half-assed massage was done on a child's bed, and on the flip there was an upsell to take her top off and do the unenthusiastic HJ.

Maybe things have gotten better since then, but for $ he would never bother repeating. Too many better options out there for that price.

All,

Have seen Veronica twice she operates out of a mobile home in Latonia. Location is kind of hard to find if you are not familiar with area. She is nice lady, large breast and in her 40’s. She does not offer FS, topless HJ for $ nice experience but pricy. She did note more is available for regulars

JohnnyDoe
03-01-10, 09:23
A friend of mine saw this lady a few years ago and was less than satisfied. She was fat and unattractive, the trailer reeked of smoke, the half-assed massage was done on a child's bed, and on the flip there was an upsell to take her top off and do the unenthusiastic HJ.

Maybe things have gotten better since then, but for $ he would never bother repeating. Too many better options out there for that price.

Exact same experience here. After about 10 minutes in a stinky childs room, getting a pathetic massage, I knew I had wasted the massage fee and had no desire for an HJ.

Skip this one guys.

Ezenuf
03-01-10, 09:24
From CL. Anyone hit this up yet. She's been there a week or so.

ez

Snakeeyez
03-01-10, 17:35
All,

If I have the right one I think her name is Victoria not Veronica. I have seen her before, early last spring. I got the same lame massage everyone else talks about and I am sure not tipping for extras with her. Yes she did have large breasts and it was a small child's bedroom we were in, in a mobile home on some back street in Latonia. I made sure to lose her number after that one visit. Here is the link to her ad.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1621772116.html

Talltreeman
03-02-10, 02:26
Veronica on CL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All,

Have seen Veronica twice she operates out of a mobile home in Latonia. Location is kind of hard to find if you are not familiar with area. She is nice lady, large breast and in her 40’s. She does not offer FS, topless HJ for $ nice experience but pricy. She did note more is available for regula

I would like to pile on, I saw Victoria last spring when she was advertising a lot. Trailer was awful, She was unattractive and I did not notice "Large" breasts. She bitched about personal problems while I was in the little dirty bed, while I calculated my odds of picking up "bed bugs".

Save your money and skip. Massage was also lame.

Wanna Play
03-02-10, 06:17
Well I am new to this site and saw Ur Boo last night. We both were neverous so I asked her to meet me for dinner and a movie instead and if we felt comfortable then we would go from there. We talked through dinner and she agreed to go to my place, needless to say we never made it to the movie. She was actually into what she was doing (I dont find that very often, they usually just lay there) She is down right great to be around. About 5 minutes after she left she called to let me know that I had gave her alot more than was quoted (which I had because she was very much worth every penny). Already scheduled another date for Thursday night.

Nkykinkyguy
03-02-10, 17:10
Please don't get me wrong, I respect all of the info/intel that is exchanged on this forum. All of those that have corrasponded with me know as much.

But how much more information do we need on and old ugly fat lady with or without big boobs giving half ass massages out of a smoke filled bug infested trailer in Latonia?

There are good providers that don't get half the ink this chick does. If she is that bad list her in the rip off section and let's move on to better providers.

Sorry to flame guys but geez! When is enough enough?

Member #3974
03-02-10, 17:23
Kinky guy,

Tell it like it is, I feel I have known that broad all my life. I seen her along time ago and everyone is correct in thier description. I will not repeat. No handshake worth $.

Motoben560
03-03-10, 08:54

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_sizzlin_hot_blonde_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=789106

I have seen her twice in the past 8 months. I believe she has 2 incall locations- I saw her at a house in Mason, near King's Island. Her pics are definately her: body is an 8, face is a 7. She is not super-friendly but not rude. Gives a nice massage and lets you do a little touching, ending with a decent finish. Has never blown off an appointment with me and returns all calls, so definately a professional and not a bitchy rip-off girl. Doesn't try to upsell, either.

DaveI've seen her and my experience matches Dave's. The pics are definitely her, but the first photo is very flattering. If you see her, don't expect her to be quite that attractive.

I saw her at the house in Mason about a year ago. The house, particularly the room we were in, was pretty filthy and kind of a turn off. She did allow some touching, as Dave mentioned.

When we finished up she left me alone in the bedroom to cleanup and get dressed, and I noticed that she had a pair of pants laying on the floor with her employee badge / ID card clipped to her belt. It showed her real name and place of employment. Now, I respect these girls' privacy and I'm not the type of guy that's inclined to take advantage of this newfound knowledge, but it was pretty careless of her to leave her work ID in the room with me. We've all had girls tell us more about their personal lives once we start to build relationships with them, but at this point she didn't know me from Adam. Another thing..her photo in the picture on the badge showed her *significantly* heavier. She was rail-thin when I saw her but she was easily 75 pounds heavier in that picture. I don't recall seeing any stretch marks and her body seemed to have snapped back pretty well. Ahh, the benefits of youth.

Nkykinkyguy
03-03-10, 11:43
To be honest I don't know if the lower three pics are real or not but the first pic of the blonde in sunglasses has been used all over the net for a couple of years now, it is absolutely not her.

I've seen her and my experience matches Dave's. The pics are definitely her, but the first photo is very flattering. If you see her, don't expect her to be quite that attractive.

I saw her at the house in Mason about a year ago. The house, particularly the room we were in, was pretty filthy and kind of a turn off. She did allow some touching, as Dave mentioned.

When we finished up she left me alone in the bedroom to cleanup and get dressed, and I noticed that she had a pair of pants laying on the floor with her employee badge / ID card clipped to her belt. It showed her real name and place of employment. Now, I respect these girls' privacy and I'm not the type of guy that's inclined to take advantage of this newfound knowledge, but it was pretty careless of her to leave her work ID in the room with me. We've all had girls tell us more about their personal lives once we start to build relationships with them, but at this point she didn't know me from Adam. Another thing..her photo in the picture on the badge showed her *significantly* heavier. She was rail-thin when I saw her but she was easily 75 pounds heavier in that picture. I don't recall seeing any stretch marks and her body seemed to have snapped back pretty well. Ahh, the benefits of youth.

Member #5734
03-03-10, 14:20
Spent some very nice time with Meagan from BP.

Cute, nice personality and pleasant to have a conversation with.

Would recommend

Phlasher
03-03-10, 14:44
Upper photo is from a Cincinnati model who can be found on ModelMayhem. As I recall older ads, other photos from the model's profile were used. Can't really say whether the body matches with the model, as I don't know the age of any of the photos.

To be honest I don't know if the lower three pics are real or not but the first pic of the blonde in sunglasses has been used all over the net for a couple of years now, it is absolutely not her.

Wanna Play
03-06-10, 15:54
Saw my girl Ur Boo again with the same great service. This time was a night in and let me tell you we had a great time. She is open to almost anything. Can't wait to see her again.

Member #3974
03-07-10, 08:59
This one looks like she is right up my alley.

Jessica is her name, anyone have any info?

Here is the link to her latest ad.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1632282877.html

Ray 1970
03-08-10, 10:01
This one looks like she is right up my alley.

Jessica is her name, anyone have any info?

Here is the link to her latest ad.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1632282877.htmlThe 5449 number in the ad you listed has been used other girls, but the one you are looking for has also posted with a new number. Here is the link.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-erotic-massagedance-and-conversation-dont-be-shy-call-stacyand-summer-26/2051463

I'll PM you one other tidbit.

Check you messages.

JohnnyDoe
03-09-10, 09:24
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any experience with the ad in the citybeat magazine with the phone number 859-957-5368?

Its been in for years. One woman answers and usually has 3-4 girls working in cov/newport. Just curious as Ive spoken to them a few times, but always been afraid to pull the trigger.

Tyler4178
03-10-10, 20:10
Has anyone seen theses girls? They have been posting about a month. One number is 513-473-6058 the other 859-801-3589.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-entertaing-burnette-in-town-8598013589/1954921

Nkykinkyguy
03-11-10, 18:06
New Provider ad any info on this lady guys? As a NKYGUY I am always interested in locals to this side of the river.

Wingman Todd
03-11-10, 18:41
She has an ad listed on the Escorts Ad forum here. I have this thought that very my good buddy Whodeyman will be putting up a post tonight!! You think?!

WM

New Provider ad any info on this lady guys? As a NKYGUY I am always interested in locals to this side of the river.

Blkharvard
03-12-10, 21:35
Good value, east side of Cincinnati. 6 on SW scale, 3 on Civi scale, but that will do for the investment. Really looking for just a legit massage. But oh well. PM me for Details.

Ky Mike53
03-13-10, 18:19
Wondering if anyone has seen this sweet lady?

I just saw her ad on backpage. She looks hot!!

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chelsey-young-and-new-to-this-scene-and-i-have-what-it-takes/2081275

Sammy Spots
04-05-10, 17:48
Is it just me or this way to good to be true, if anyone has and info that they could pass along, would be most appreciated:

SHY DONT BE MY NAME IS AUTUMN

AND SHY GUYS ARE MY SPECIALTY!!!

IM 5'5 120LBS LIGHT BROWN HAIR AND BIG BROWN EYES

NEW FUN GIRL ON THE BLOCK

100% INDEPENDENT

Thanks

SS

Whodeyman
04-05-10, 18:28
100% ripoff

Is it just me or this way to good to be true, if anyone has and info that they could pass along, would be most appreciated:

100% INDEPENDENT

Thanks

SS

Strip Junkie
04-05-10, 20:17

100% INDEPENDENT

Thanks

SS
Ask her if her name is Kilka Slow O Mnie from Warsaw, Poland. This photo is from a scam Polish Dating Website similar to Fling. However, they might have pirated it from this girls ad, but I doubt it.

Mmslim84
04-06-10, 11:35
Wondering if anyone has seen this sweet lady?

I just saw her ad on backpage. She looks hot!!

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chelsey-young-and-new-to-this-scene-and-i-have-what-it-takes/2081275

That is certainly not her in the pic. Part of the group doing the switch at the door with the driver. One key factor is the $130 an hour charge.

MM

Mmslim84
04-06-10, 11:39

100% INDEPENDENT

Thanks

SS

As Strip said, not her pic and she is part of the other group 823-.... that keeps using different pics over again, they just wait a month or two and say they are back, but the number remains the same. BTW they are the ones that use the girlfriend will do that not me bit. When they tried that BS with me I kept her phone until I got my donation back and sent her and driver on her way. This was prior to knowing the complete game and this board as well.

MM

Member #3974
04-06-10, 11:45
It sure would appear shy guys are her specialty.

They wont press the issue of getting ripped off!

100% INDEPENDENT

Thanks

SS

Sammy Spots
04-06-10, 18:29
Thanks Fella's for paosting & IMing me on your thoughts about my last post, thanks again for all the info.

SS

Cincinnati Kid
04-07-10, 15:15
Has anyone seen theses girls? They have been posting about a month. One number is 513-473-6058 the other 859-801-3589.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-entertaing-burnette-in-town-8598013589/1954921I tried to see Tabby but only chloe showed. He pics are accurate. Her atittude isnt bad. tried to charge 1.5. She settles for 1. Not too terrible of an experiece, but you have to slow her down. Seemed a little high on something.

Lugnutz
04-09-10, 09:50
I was checking out Maranda who's posted on CL a couple times of late. Turns out she has the same number and description as one Bre, who got a negative review recently on TER.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1682717385.html

VIP members there would learn that it was a dance and self-service proposition.
Unless that's what you want, probably best to stay away.

Motoben560
04-13-10, 08:37
Does anyone remember Jill from Waynesville that posted in the therapeutic section on CL? She's dropped off the radar and I don't have her contact info, would love to try to reconnect with her. If anyone has digits and wouldn't mind PM'ing me, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Havingphun
04-22-10, 16:32
A friend of mine had taken notice of Ashley (http://cincinnati.backpage.com/bodyRubs/ashley-is-here-fresh-and-young-just-turned-18-18/2204073 / 859-496-6176) when she first started advertising on BP, but was hesitant to possibly TOFTT. He then noticed that the recently highly rated Mallory had included a pic of Ashley in her recent ad, and that some aspects of the content of their posts on BP was somewhat similar (the SEIN acronym is certainly less common than NKY), so he decided to risk it.

Overall, my buddy had a good time, but the session was not stellar. On the plus side, my buddy found her to be quite cute. Especially since my friend likes petite women with endowments on the smaller side. So, from a provider's body standpoint, all was good. The problem came from the session itself.

He had scheduled a full hour, and exactly what was available during that hour was not clearly defined upfront. It's sometimes an awkward conversation to have without coming across as being someone's overprotective Uncle. Anyway. After a little bit of feeling each other out, some enjoyable oral. Um, conversation proceeded and the details of what was and wasn't to be expected came about. Although most activities ended up being available, Ashley did not seem to be particularly excited about providing more than some good oral discussion. When my buddy asked about a more probing line of inquiry, she agree, although did seem to be somewhat reluctantly and it was made clear that it would be a single round of inquiry. My buddy was quite disappointed, as he typically prefers multiple rounds of probing inquiry, sometimes mixed in with some additional oral arguments, during an hour long session. In the end, it was not to be.

So, my buddy left Ashley's company somewhat conflicted. The time and activities spent with her were very enjoyable; however, he left thinking that he should have just scheduled a half an hour. That was his recommendation for others on this board that enjoy a good debate as well. Seems like she would be a fine 30 minute provider, but was (tragically) disappointing as an hour provider.

Oh, one final note, my buddy asked her about her association with Mallory, and they in fact are associated. For those who like being outnumbered, this is apparently an option with the two of them as well. And Ashley did give props to Mallory for being open to anything.

Giani
04-24-10, 15:02
The postings on CL forum have been devoid of any in depth intel for a LONG time. Congrats Phunman for conveying your friend's experience. Here's hoping others have friends who will convey as rich a post!

Still, I am yet to be convinced that the backpage/CL route is little more than a disappointment waiting to happen. Asking too much for too little, and a provider's inflated self evaluation for the reality of the situation.

Is your friend's Ashley in fact the person pictured on backpage (as I have posted from her backpage ad)? Did your friend mention what the fee for the hour was, and whether there might be room for negotiation?

However, with intel like your fiend's, the probability of disappointment is reduced.

Giani

A friend of mine had taken notice of Ashley (http://cincinnati.backpage.com/bodyRubs/ashley-is-here-fresh-and-young-just-turned-18-18/2204073 / 859-496-6176) ... He had scheduled a full hour, and exactly what was available during that hour was not clearly defined upfront... Ashley did not seem to be particularly excited about providing more than some good oral discussion... The time and activities spent with her were very enjoyable; however, he left thinking that he should have just scheduled a half an hour... Seems like she would be a fine 30 minute provider, but was (tragically) disappointing as an hour provider...

Nkykinkyguy
04-24-10, 17:07
Abby and Starr are advertising in the NSA classified section of C/L. I guess they don't want to or can't place an add in the adult section. They have been asking for rent money in some of their classified ads. Either a ruse or they are in serious need of cash.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cas/1708425003.html

Get it before it's flagged if you are interested.

No reccomendation here just passing along the intel guys.

Here is a BP ad from earlier in the month

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/abby-and-star-and-a-great-time-with-a-tongue-massage-30/1897321

Marmon1913
04-24-10, 17:45
Abby and star are two duds. Don't waste your money. They live in Batavia went to see them and then left. I'd would of had to be drunk. Not for me ugh your would need beer googles for these two girls.

Rev Roxanne
04-24-10, 17:54
Abby and Starr are advertising in the NSA classified section of C/L. I guess they don't want to or can't place an add in the adult section. They have been asking for rent money in some of their classified ads. Either a ruse or they are in serious need of cash.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/abby-and-star-and-a-great-time-with-a-tongue-massage-30/1897321I voluntarily stopped advertising on CL a long time ago. Way before the problems, new category, and advertising price changes. I saw the "handwriting on the wall", and I don't like the way they do business. I wasn't about to pay $10+ for a simple text ad to only have it flagged off in minutes by other escorts or escort services. Which happened to me a lot. When I first started advertising, before I gained my ministerial accreditations, it wasn't too bad there. But as CL got worse, so did the quality of the responders. And the incessant flagging-off of competitors' ads. At the suggestion of one of my clients, I tried BP and have been happy advertising there ever since. The quality of gentlemen that respond is so much better there, that there's NO WAY I would go back to see L.

Recently, one of the other ministers that provide erotic energy massage told me in a phone conversation that CL will no longer allow him to place his ads there (M4M provider). This guy was a great customer for YEARS at CL, and even continued to advertise there after all their problems. I don't even visit their site any more, but something is definitely going on at see L, as they are even booting off long-term legal providers now.

Just thought you should know, it's not just the escorts.

Havingphun
04-25-10, 15:54
Is your friend's Ashley in fact the person pictured on backpage (as I have posted from her backpage ad)? Did your friend mention what the fee for the hour was, and whether there might be room for negotiation?Yes, that is an accurate pic of the Ashley my friend visited. The rates for an hour of debating lessons was 160 with the half hour rate, which is probably the better deal, at 120. My buddy isn't one to try and negotiate a lower rate, so he doesn't know for sure whether those rates are firm, or possibly flexible.

St212
04-26-10, 14:58

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/abby-and-star-and-a-great-time-with-a-tongue-massage-30/1897321I had a long talk with Abby and she really seems to have her head on straight. She said her friends can be flakes. She does handle their calls and appointments. I think she just makes up random stuff to put on an ad to put it out there her time means money. I'm guessing she doesn't advertise regular ads because she got busted about a year ago or so. When I do catch her ads on CL they are always different and last five minutes tops. She does run ads on backpage. Not really sure why one would be different than the other.

Rogoh
04-26-10, 20:53
Tried a new one this morning. Yesterday I was looking at Backpage and out of curiosity clicked on “Adult Jobs”. There was a short ad labeled “Massages” with no number and a comment on full body massages. I replied to the ad via Backpage just to see what I would get. I got a quick reply and pics of a 35 year old woman in Clifton. She wanted .75 so I made an early morning appointment and met with her this morning. Clean apartment and an ok looking woman. Nice massage and then oral with a HJ finish. Will repeat. I just never thought to look under adult jobs.

Nkykinkyguy
04-27-10, 08:35
Rogoh, I thought you were going out of town? How can you be mongering and yet still be here? Hmmmm, and what does that mean for Thursday night? Enquiring minds want to know! LOL!

Glad to hear you had a good experience TOFTT

KG

Rogoh
04-27-10, 14:13
Next time I will let you know my exact flight schedule... :-) I left today and won't be back in time for Thursday's festivities. :-(

Rogoh, I thought you were going out of town? How can you be mongering and yet still be here? Hmmmm, and what does that mean for Thursday night? Enquiring minds want to know! LOL!

Glad to hear you had a good experience TOFTT

KG

Nkykinkyguy
04-27-10, 14:19
LOL, I will let all of the enquiring minds know the 411.

Scuttlebutt has it that one of our monger friends is TOFTT this afternoon. I will get the 411 from them and pass it along if it is news worthy.

And don't forget to email me that flight schedule LOL! LOL!

Next time I will let you know my exact flight schedule... :-) I left today and won't be back in time for Thursday's festivities. :-(

Scott6648
04-30-10, 20:37
Tried a new one this morning. Yesterday I was looking at Backpage and out of curiosity clicked on "Adult Jobs". There was a short ad labeled "Massages" with no number and a comment on full body massages. I replied to the ad via Backpage just to see what I would get. I got a quick reply and pics of a 35 year old woman in Clifton. She wanted. 75 so I made an early morning appointment and met with her this morning. Clean apartment and an ok looking woman. Nice massage and then oral with a HJ finish. Will repeat. I just never thought to look under adult jobs.I second this. Saw her for a BBBJ yesterday. Clean girl clean apartment easy to find. Only issue I have is sometimes she sends out a mass email without using a bcc so everyone can C. Make sure you use your monger email to contact her.

Boatload
04-30-10, 22:10
I have to add my two cents too. After seeing Rogoh report I looked her up on backpage and found her. Made appointment for this afternoon. Traffic was a ***** because of repaving on Taft and McMillian. Took half hour to get from one end to the other. Found her at the address she email me. She did a topless massage. She is going to massage school and seems to really enjoy that part of the activities. The massage was quite good. As we approached the end of our time together, she washed the oil off her hands and paid close attention to my favorite part. She provided one of the best bbbjcim that I have experienced. She really knew how to make him really happy. Will see her again as soon as I can. She did say that she planned to move within the next month, but will stay in Clifton. boatload

Marmon1913
05-01-10, 08:07
http://usasexguide.info/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=983968

Saw her Late yesterday I have to agree.Great lady,clean apartment and gives a GREAT MASSAGE-Plus has super great oral skills.I have to agree with Boatload,Scott6648 and Rogoh.Thanks Rogoh what a great find.

BTW she use to advertise on Craigslist but said she ran into to many wierd people.Note she is not FS

Talltreeman
05-01-10, 11:04
I second this. Saw her for a BBBJ yesterday. Clean girl clean apartment easy to find. Only issue I have is sometimes she sends out a mass email without using a bcc so everyone can C. Make sure you use your monger email to contact her.Scott, Boatload, Rogoh,

I followed up on this lead after Rogoh's excellent contribution, I appreciate the intel, she has sent pics all week, but the pics made her appear "mannish". I had hoped that was just poor photography, but wasn't ready for any risk. I would appreciate a PM from anyone who has seen her and Little Asian regarding who was more attractive, both seem to have excellent reviews.

Thanks

Member #4514
05-01-10, 16:14
I had a good experience as well.

Attractive girl, definitely not a clock watcher, and does a great job and you'll leave happy.

I highly recommend.

Ky Guy 123
05-02-10, 00:50

Attractive girl, definitely not a clock watcher, and does a great job and you'll leave happy.

I highly recommend.She must be so busy with y'all then, 'cause she's not replied back to me yet about anything where I messaged her late last week. I guess it's where it's the weekend though. Am hoping to hear something from her in the next 24 hours, or else I'll have to find other arrangements.

Irl Fan
05-02-10, 11:02

I highly recommend.Which of the ads is hers? I tried looking through the last few days worth and didn't see one that fit the description?

Ky Guy 123
05-02-10, 20:13
Which of the ads is hers? I tried looking through the last few days worth and didn't see one that fit the description?Look for the same day as the original post here mentioning it (I think the 26th), title as listed, it's posted on there twice in a row, so should be easy to spot. Hope this helps.

Ky Guy 123
05-02-10, 21:59
She must be so busy with y'all then, 'cause she's not replied back to me yet about anything where I messaged her late last week. I guess it's where it's the weekend though. Am hoping to hear something from her in the next 24 hours, or else I'll have to find other arrangements.Addendum, just heard from her, and she's booking for the week starting tomorrow @ noon. Tuesday just started looking a lot brighter.

Look Big
05-03-10, 17:57
I agree cliffton massage was great felt I could have got anything I wanted in my hour left with multiple pops.

Irl Fan
05-03-10, 17:59
Look for the same day as the original post here mentioning it (I think the 26th), title as listed, it's posted on there twice in a row, so should be easy to spot. Hope this helps.Thanks KY Guy, I found it!!

Ky Guy 123
05-04-10, 14:24
Thanks KY Guy, I found it!!Sure thing, glad to have helped.

Cincyjim
05-06-10, 11:40
http://usasexguide.info/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=983968

Saw her Late yesterday I have to agree.Great lady,clean apartment and gives a GREAT MASSAGE-Plus has super great oral skills.I have to agree with Boatload,Scott6648 and Rogoh.Thanks Rogoh what a great find.

BTW she use to advertise on Craigslist but said she ran into to many wierd people.Note she is not FSIt seems she must be friendlier with some. Others report multiple pops and getting anything they want. Her ad implies FS.

Tyler4178
05-06-10, 19:20
Anyone seen this girl from backpage?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/does-the-warmer-weather-have-u-hot-and-bothered-let-my-sensuous-touch-cool-you-down-26/4798706

Hockeyguy44
05-07-10, 09:24
Anyone seen this girl from backpage?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/does-the-warmer-weather-have-u-hot-and-bothered-let-my-sensuous-touch-cool-you-down-26/4798706
That might be the girl that works out of the house in Mason. Body looks very, very close. She used to post pics of her face. If it is her, she gives an 'ok' service.

Hamada
05-07-10, 10:38
Any info on Jill or her friend Joyce from the Ft.Thomas area.

Snakeeyez
05-08-10, 10:06
Well I have found Mona, from the sw section of this forum, again for the first time since last fall. She is working off CL now. Guys those of you that know her know she can be trusted and provides great service. She has her own incall location in Beechmont which is very clean by the way. I saw her last night and we had a blast. Very unrushed and at the same great rates. She cleaned up her act and has asked me to post a couple pics of her. She is only seeing select individuals so if I don't know you or you are a newbie don't ask. Seniors feel free to PM for contact info. She requests first contact by email only.

Ceenote
05-08-10, 21:19
Well I have found Mona, from the sw section of this forum, again for the first time since last fall. She is working off CL now.

Through the assistance of Snakeeyez, I was able to reconnect with Mona. Not sure what was up with the email address because all attempts came back with a delivery failure notice. But adding the address to Y's instant messager worked and made the connection that way.

Doing incall at her location was a little more relaxed than the car date with her from last Fall. I had forgotten how enthusiastic she is while delivering services. Dropped .4 for a visit that lasted about 45 mins with a bbbj appetizer, covered FS in a couple of positions, and ended with a CIM finish.

She seems to be doing well, but says has brief relapses where she is back on the pipe. Got some intell on a couple of MIA sweeties: Sweet Georgia Brown and Natasha. Georgia may have cleaned up and be off the street now. Natasha she suspects might be staying with her uncle, but she will do some follow up. Based on the story, Natasha may not be as trustworthy as I had thought although I had no issues in the 3 or 4 meetings I had with her.

Member #3995
05-10-10, 09:57
Anyone have any contact with the blonde on backpage with the name of sugar?
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-want-to-play-build-upsome-sweat/4896279

Also on a side note when does one stop being a newbie?

Thanks,

SM75

Nkykinkyguy
05-10-10, 13:48
Using the same number as this girl.
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/want-some-spice-in-ypur-life-24/1357294

and this girl

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ill-be-your-treat-anytime-22/1647182

Both well known rip off artist.

Beware.

Anyone have any contact with the blonde on backpage with the name of sugar?
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-want-to-play-build-upsome-sweat/4896279

Also on a side note when does one stop being a newbie?

Thanks,

SM75

CletusTheYokel
05-10-10, 15:15
Great advice from Nkykinkyguy. Anything remotely involved with Taylor Rain should be avoided at all costs!

Using the same number as this girl.
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/want-some-spice-in-ypur-life-24/1357294

and this girl

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ill-be-your-treat-anytime-22/1647182

Both well known rip off artist.

Beware.

Nkykinkyguy
05-10-10, 15:26
Ditto for Dallas Paige. Classic bait switch and the tried and true I didn't say that on the phone you must have been talking to another girl excuse. Rumored to be a big time user also.

Great advice from Nkykinkyguy. Anything remotely involved with Taylor Rain should be avoided at all costs!

Jy2128
05-11-10, 20:58
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1734602895.html

Just saw this one pop up and it immediately caught my eye. Anyone have any info? Nothing on tineye, so i figured I would ask.

Trogdor1973
05-12-10, 00:22
Has anyone had experience with this girl Olivia from Amelia/Beechmont? She advertises on BP.

Nkykinkyguy
05-12-10, 07:46
She advertises as Blair, Maria and Meghan under the same phone number in various places. Doesn't mean it is a rip-off but is always a red flag.

Be careful.

If no reviews you may want to consider a known quantity before TOFTT.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1734602895.html

Just saw this one pop up and it immediately caught my eye. Anyone have any info? Nothing on tineye, so i figured I would ask.

Member #3995
05-12-10, 12:02
Saw Amber a.k.a Kendra. Smoking hot body and face but just a handshake. Same girl that was in colerain a few years back and now has been in the kenwood area for quite some time now.

Beautiful tall blonde but for price kinda hard to recomend. Very rushed feeling so if u do take plundge go for half hour!

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ads/1733386909.html

Ky Guy 123
05-12-10, 18:26
Visited the lovely lass that is working full body massages in the Clifton area today. There are plenty of comments already in this forum about possible services, so I'll only comment in saying that she was a pleasure to chat with and I left feeling knots that I'd had in my back for months having magically disappeared. I shall revisit, and was given permission to refer upstanding clientele her direction. Reputable members here can PM me for info if needed.

Jay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few takeaways from this visit to share with the class:

1. Always try and shower before visiting any masseuse. Massaging sweaty/smelly clientele is not fun for them.

2. Bring quarters for the meter. Parking is a real pain in Cinci, and metered spots are your best bet. 1 hour maximum on the meter is 2 quarters.

3. Scheduling is tight, so giving 12-24 hours notice before your desired time is highly appreciated.

Biz513
05-14-10, 15:08
Well recently I took the plunge and got the courage to order a FS that turned out beyond my expectations. Well I have called girls before off of CL and have waited but they never have shown up. This had happened several times. Over the phone she discussed $$$ for me to be happy. I talked her down to $$ which was pretty good. The economy is down but the industry is up. I told her that I will hook her up and maybe put her in one of my music videos. She thought that I was funny and different she says. I say total ploy to get my cash! Anyways she came to my crib. She came in and sit down. I offered her a drink and she wanted a shot of Patron. So we drank about 4 shots and then she started dancing. Then she started picking through my ass tray. She found a leftover spliff and lit it up. What are the odds. So then we started getting stoned. I was thinking shes a fine ass chick and I would like to chill with her on a reg basis. Then the song my pony came on my ipod. She climbed on top of me and started grinding the shit out of me. She pulled in out and started BBBJ. She was great and I could tell a pro. She them turned around and proceeded to rc. That was after I stopped her to put on a jimmy. I was not going to go raw. She was a one of craigs girls. She insisted that I cim. So I finished and she put on my hoodie and sat back down on my couch. We chilled for a while longer and smoked some more tobacco cough cough. Then she said that she had to go home because she has class in the morning. She gave me a hug and then left. She never asked for her $$ or anything. I figured that she would come back knocking and ask for it. She never did or called and mentioned it. I would let you know that she is hwp. She had a nice pair of +2s. She was shaven and smelled like Abercrombie and fitch perfume. Overall it was an excellent first time experience. I could not have asked for more. I would put her link up on here but I don't want anyone to get any ideas. I will keep this one for a while.

Cincyeast52
05-14-10, 16:23
Well recently I took the plunge and got the courage to order a FS that turned out beyond my expectations. Well I have called girls before off of CL and have waited but they never have shown up. This had happened several times. Over the phone she discussed $$$ for me to be happy. I talked her down to $$ which was pretty good. The economy is down but the industry is up. I told her that I will hook her up and maybe put her in one of my music videos. She thought that I was funny and different she says. I say total ploy to get my cash! Anyways she came to my crib. She came in and sit down. I offered her a drink and she wanted a shot of Patron. So we drank about 4 shots and then she started dancing. Then she started picking through my ass tray. She found a leftover spliff and lit it up. What are the odds. So then we started getting stoned. I was thinking shes a fine ass chick and I would like to chill with her on a reg basis. Then the song my pony came on my ipod. She climbed on top of me and started grinding the shit out of me. She pulled in out and started BBBJ. She was great and I could tell a pro. She them turned around and proceeded to rc. That was after I stopped her to put on a jimmy. I was not going to go raw. She was a one of craigs girls. She insisted that I cim. So I finished and she put on my hoodie and sat back down on my couch. We chilled for a while longer and smoked some more tobacco cough cough. Then she said that she had to go home because she has class in the morning. She gave me a hug and then left. She never asked for her $$ or anything. I figured that she would come back knocking and ask for it. She never did or called and mentioned it. I would let you know that she is hwp. She had a nice pair of +2s. She was shaven and smelled like Abercrombie and fitch perfume. Overall it was an excellent first time experience. I could not have asked for more. I would put her link up on here but I don't want anyone to get any ideas. I will keep this one for a while.

Is this a joke?

Biz513
05-14-10, 17:06
Is this a joke?This is real respect it or check it! Im first, you second! Just listen before you get a whippin. Ha lol

D Nut
05-14-10, 17:58
I'm calling "B_ll Sh_t" on this one.

That was after I stopped her to put on a jimmy. I was not going to go raw. She was a one of craigs girls. She insisted that I cim. So I finished and she put on my hoodie and sat back down on my couch. We chilled for a while longer and smoked some more tobacco cough cough. Then she said that she had to go home because she has class in the morning. She gave me a hug and then left. She never asked for her $$ or anything. I figured that she would come back knocking and ask for it. She never did or called and mentioned it. I would let you know that she is hwp. She had a nice pair of +2s. She was shaven and smelled like Abercrombie and fitch perfume. Overall it was an excellent first time experience. I could not have asked for more. I would put her link up on here but I don't want anyone to get any ideas. I will keep this one for a while.

WarlockKy
05-14-10, 18:11

and the hip wadders.....

It's gettin deep.