PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16

CockNumb
03-10-16, 08:58
Does anyone have any info on the two girls on Harrison Ave. With the last 4 digits 9494 one in a blond the other dark hair.These two girls are big girls they use to bey out on rt 125 nothing like the pics and they really lied about their weight etc. The blonde is huge and the other one is big too they lied about their weight and the pic must be really old. They are not worth wasting your time or money on, unless you like really big unattractive women.

CockNumb
03-10-16, 09:14
i believe she's the same laura i've hooked up with in clermont last year. She moved up that way, and is well worth your time. Clean, attentive, and a super-sweet smile. I've visited several times and highly recommended by me. If you visit, let her know her overstuffed teddy bear referred you.she has rotten tshe is practically tothloess, nice body and service, she lives with a bigger older lesbian gf that seems to be her protector and does have a jealous mexican bf that shows up occasionally she moves around a lotm. She is on the run from the law and has a really bad " h " habit, just look at her arms they are a weeck. Like i said the service was good at first, if you see her often that will change, said she doesn't do blacks.

She is your typical provider, she shared with me that she tells everyone, just what she thinks they want to hear, lie lies, and more lies.

Trogdor1973
03-14-16, 00:18
Has anyone seen the girl who bills herself as the "non trashy" topless massage girl on Beechmont? Massage is all I'm looking for. Just seeking to know if the massage is worth it or if it's safe.

Trog.

3-Minute Passion
03-15-16, 15:00
I paid another visit to the UTR girl in Middletown to see if she was as hood the second time as the first. When I got there I handed her a bottle of wine as a gift she handed me to cork remover and said let have a glass. When I startd to open the wine she dropped to her knees and said I need to do something she pulled by pants down and started giving me a blow Job right there. Never has it taken me so long just to remove a cork from a bottle LOL. Second time around was as good as the first if not better.

Sorry about DGoesDown bt I had a great time. She did tell me that 3 people said they were coming and didn't show? I will try and find out what happened to DG appointment.No doubt. She gets into it. I have to admit I have never seen breasts that large. And typically I need some oral to get things rolling. Not the case here. I think my brain went into overdrive when I felt those breasts. Plus all the oohs and ahs she was making.

Blonde, 5'7", a little overweight but what do you expect from a woman who has 38 J's? LOL

She has a really nice place, too. As nice as any place you are going to see (in this line of business).

Hat tip to Hillbilly Bob!

SstevenEvets
03-15-16, 15:06
Early on when she began working her service was good. It went downhill quickly. She has a hot bod and some skills. But disinterested service and her abuse problems have kept me away. YMMV of course; maybe it will be better for you.

CK.I was unfortunate enough to see this one yesterday. The tits got to me. While they are very nice, and a cute enough face and body. Service is extremely lacking, very poor BJ skills and frankly I wasn't fond of the smell during and after. Certainly much better out there as far as I am concerned.

Hillbilly Bob
03-17-16, 23:15
Has anyone seen or talked to the provider on Reading with the last four 7145. Picture look good but fully clothed said 38 DD. She said she loves DATY and giving head. Rates good. Looking for any info. May have to TOFTT.

OhCincy
03-18-16, 10:00
I was unfortunate enough to see this one yesterday. The tits got to me. While they are very nice, and a cute enough face and body. Service is extremely lacking, very poor BJ skills and frankly I wasn't fond of the smell during and after. Certainly much better out there as far as I am concerned.Be sure if you do see her to use a burner number. She will hit you up constantly.

Zoom7
03-18-16, 13:54
she has rotten tshe is practically tothloess, nice body and service, she lives with a bigger older lesbian gf that seems to be her protector and does have a jealous mexican bf that shows up occasionally she moves around a lotm. She is on the run from the law and has a really bad " h " habit, just look at her arms they are a weeck. Like i said the service was good at first, if you see her often that will change, said she doesn't do blacks.

She is your typical provider, she shared with me that she tells everyone, just what she thinks they want to hear, lie lies, and more lies.Typical.

This is what they think customers want: lies, not good service.

CMan5911
03-18-16, 21:30
Has anyone seen or talked to the provider on Reading with the last four 7145. Picture look good but fully clothed said 38 DD. She said she loves DATY and giving head. Rates good. Looking for any info. May have to TOFTT.I had a visit. Looks good in clothes but ends there. Any questions pm me.

MrSeeker
03-19-16, 06:44
No doubt. She gets into it. I have to admit I have never seen breasts that large. And typically I need some oral to get things rolling. Not the case here. I think my brain went into overdrive when I felt those breasts. Plus all the oohs and ahs she was making.

Blonde, 5'7", a little overweight but what do you expect from a woman who has 38 J's? LOL

She has a really nice place, too. As nice as any place you are going to see (in this line of business).

Hat tip to Hillbilly Bob!Being a big tit freak, I would love to see those. Seems to be a hard thing around here to find.

The weight, curve, shape just drives me nuts.

Mbgbe696
03-19-16, 08:16
Anyone seen this girl, she has an ad In the creative section for help. Says she does anything but prefers massages and other extras on the menu for added price.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/5495361384.html

Satchelh
03-20-16, 11:26
I've been searching for any intel on Tori, last four 5374. The neighborhood shown on her ad is not good. Not that I'm above visiting it, just raises suspicions as to her being legit.

Feel free to PM with info. Thanks and stay safe!

SnoMan
03-20-16, 14:48
Anyone seen this girl, she has an ad In the creative section for help. Says she does anything but prefers massages and other extras on the menu for added price.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/5495361384.htmlI remember that PIC you included in your post, she has been around off and on for a while. I have never visited because she seems to never have incall.

Sno.

Zoom7
03-20-16, 15:45

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/5495361384.htmlThis one is a cutie.

Nice find.

JD3972
03-20-16, 22:14
This one is a cutie.

Nice find.Has anyone met with her yet? I did some texting with her and got a couple pics, but hesitant to take the plunge.

Vvodmx
03-21-16, 00:04
Has anyone met with her yet? I did some texting with her and got a couple pics, but hesitant to take the plunge.Chatted with her this evening if she did not provide the wrong number and responded back to email I would have meet with her this evening. I do think I will be meeting her in the next day or so. I will keep you all informed.

VV.

LoveThyTitties
03-21-16, 08:46
Does anyone know where the 50 yr old in Ludlow dissappeared too? Used to advertise in creative.

Chateau
03-21-16, 12:44
Those pics are old. That girl weighs 250 minimum. If that's your thing go ahead.

SinsinnatiToy
03-21-16, 15:31
Chatted with her this evening if she did not provide the wrong number and responded back to email I would have meet with her this evening. I do think I will be meeting her in the next day or so. I will keep you all informed.

VV.Please let us know what is on the menu and her skills. You can PM me with the explicit details if you prefer, I always like to find UTR girls. They generally want to provide better service for making tips. Really interested in this girl. May MTOFTT on this one if you do not follow through, but would rather have some advance information if available. If anyone else has seen her please PM me.

Vvodmx
03-21-16, 18:23
Please let us know what is on the menu and her skills. You can PM me with the explicit details if you prefer, I always like to find UTR girls. They generally want to provide better service for making tips. Really interested in this girl. May MTOFTT on this one if you do not follow through, but would rather have some advance information if available. If anyone else has seen her please PM me.I will let you know for sure, it will be a day or two before I get some time so if you can wait I will inform all after I speak with her.

Mm2828
03-23-16, 00:29
Anyone have any info on Ericka in Clifton? Saw someone on the forum about her but searched high and low and couldn't find anything. PM me if you'd prefer.

Chateau
03-23-16, 11:53
Please let us know what is on the menu and her skills. You can PM me with the explicit details if you prefer, I always like to find UTR girls. They generally want to provide better service for making tips. Really interested in this girl. May MTOFTT on this one if you do not follow through, but would rather have some advance information if available. If anyone else has seen her please PM me.She weighs about 250 lbs. Not pretty. Those pics are old.

CincyGuy50
03-23-16, 17:56
I saw these two popped up today. Both are operating out of the same place as the pictures are in front of the same wall and bed. First time I've seen these ads though.

Kristy.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/5504558648.html

Toris.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/5502981834.html

Thinking about TOFTT unless you all have any good intel on them.

Thanks and be safe!

Vvodmx
03-23-16, 19:11
She weighs about 250 lbs. Not pretty. Those pics are old.Finally met with her, I would agree with what Chateau says, looks totally 200+ face a 4. 5. But she does have a good personality that I seen and a very open menu, other than trips to the islands. Will say she is not a clock watcher, and keeps a good attitude during the session. Is a smoke didn't smell it but tasted it during some LFK, her girls are bigger than 38 DD's for sure. She told me trying to find a few good people to help out and try to stay UTR. Session was very resonable for mid-quality BBBJ and CFS. I did get the feel that YMMV with her, just did not get enough time to chat up before the session was over. If I feel like going into more details I will but only in PM and if I feel like it.

Overall I may repeat her again.

SinsinnatiToy
03-23-16, 23:32
She weighs about 250 lbs. Not pretty. Those pics are old.I have to disagree, no where near 250, great girl, great personality with a very good massage. Trusted seniors can PM me for all the details because she wants to remain UTR. Chateau, sorry man but I have to disagree with you. Yes she is overweight but not nearly that much and personally think she is much more attractive than her pictures I plan on seeing her again. And had a long conversation with her and I will tell you based on a long conversation with her that what you get is MOST DEFINITELY YMMV. She definitely wants to be treated with kindness and respect or she shuts everything down.

CMan5911
03-24-16, 07:55
I saw these two popped up today. Both are operating out of the same place as the pictures are in front of the same wall and bed. First time I've seen these ads though.

Kristy.

Toris.

Thanks and be safe!Let me know how your dream goes.

Resipsaloquito
03-24-16, 13:12

Kristy.

Toris.

Thanks and be safe!TOFFT on Tori yesterday. Paid for an hour- out in a half hour. Shitty rub with a HJ finish (nothing more on the menu- given the excuse there would be more available next time- I'll never find out).

JLZ61
03-24-16, 13:40
I've had some great experiences with Tori. Not sure if they are due to YMMV (she and I get along quite well and share some geographic history), though. If you search the forum, you should be able to find some good references on her services.

That said, your report is what really happened so it needs to be published (as it was). I just wanted to point out that her history is overall pretty good.

-JLZ61.

TOFFT on Tori yesterday. Paid for an hour- out in a half hour. Shitty rub with a HJ finish (nothing more on the menu- given the excuse there would be more available next time- I'll never find out).

Resipsaloquito
03-24-16, 15:03
I've had some great experiences with Tori. Not sure if they are due to YMMV (she and I get along quite well and share some geographic history), though. If you search the forum, you should be able to find some good references on her services.

That said, your report is what really happened so it needs to be published (as it was). I just wanted to point out that her history is overall pretty good.

-JLZ61.Just want ed to make it clear that my bad review was of the girl posting on Craigslist and not Tri-state Tori who advertisesn this site- whom I know to be top notch as a provider.

RIL.

CMan5911
03-25-16, 08:53
Anyone seen this one selling panties only in Mason. Please pm me. Thanks.

LoveThyTitties
03-25-16, 20:08
Anyone see the 30 something hudge tities, squirter. She hasn't advertised in a while.

WithRespect
03-27-16, 12:08
Has anyone seen Nikki who used to live on Glenway lately? She texted me last night and is in Hamilton now. I am curious to see if she is still good. See post 2032 in this thread. For some reason I cannot get the direct link to post.

Hillbilly Bob
03-27-16, 17:46
Has anyone seen Mandy on Beechmont or know anything about her.

Relaxxx513
03-28-16, 16:17
Has anyone seen Mandy on Beechmont or know anything about her.Tried to see her, she sent some pics of her and a friend, tried to set the time and poof never geard anything.

Ky Guy 123
03-29-16, 11:59
I recall that this one had been mentioned here before, but don't see anything under a search of the name or number that she is using atm. Anyone know anything? Definitely looks older than the mid 30's she suggests. Works late hours from what I could glean from a few texts a few nights ago.

Thanks in advance.

Jay.

MrNiceGuyCincy
03-29-16, 15:47
Got s chance to see Riki this afternoon. Same nice relaxing massage and BBBJ finish as always. She doesn't have an ad up right now, so I can't post a link. She was out of town for a few weeks, but is back working now.

Play safe.

BadAsian
03-30-16, 06:30
Had the pleasure of seeing a redhead called strawberry from Memphis yesterday at a notel in Mason. She is going by Staci now. Place was a little smokey but not that strong. Strawberry is not a spinner but not bbw either. Started out with a nice back rub while we got to know each other more. After that we moved on to a nice sloppy BBBJ and from there was the main event which was covered. All I can say was that she was very tight and very reactive with none of that fake mechanical motions you get from some girls. The girl also really likes to kiss dfk. Will I see her again? There is a good chance. She is currently in the process of putting down permanent roots in Cincy and will have a private location soon (sorry Memphis). I don't mind passing out her number but senior members only.

Bart269
03-30-16, 09:16
Anyone had any meetings with Brit of Covington area, last 4 digits 0459?

Ky Mike53
03-30-16, 13:39
Anyone had any meetings with Brit of Covington area, last 4 digits 0459?I saw her once. Full service. Didn't look as good as pics but still attractive. Ok neighbourhood. So called brother came in. No problems occurred but ruined the mood. I understand if you pick her up she is better. I probably won't be back.

DickHerDown2
03-30-16, 15:36
Anyone had any meetings with Brit of Covington area, last 4 digits 0459?Whats her ad under?

Bart269
04-01-16, 03:47
Whats her ad under?Casual encounters.

Zoom7
04-01-16, 15:49
I recall that this one had been mentioned here before, but don't see anything under a search of the name or number that she is using atm. Anyone know anything? Definitely looks older than the mid 30's she suggests. Works late hours from what I could glean from a few texts a few nights ago.

Thanks in advance.

Jay.Someone just reviewed a crazy Sharon on the backpage ad reviews.

Not sure if its the same one, as his review had no ad or pic.

NotYourAverage
04-02-16, 18:37
I saw her once. Full service. Didn't look as good as pics but still attractive. Ok neighbourhood. So called brother came in. No problems occurred but ruined the mood. I understand if you pick her up she is better. I probably won't be back.She is worth the pick up and host if you are close to Covington. Baby damage but still attractive and eager to follow direction but there are some rules.

Bucks9297
04-06-16, 13:26
Any intell would be great. Pm me is my preference.

Bucks.

Waltmore
04-06-16, 23:08
Any intell would be great. Pm me is my preference.

Bucks.I haven't seen her in a while but I did see her frequently in the past. I always left happy. As always.

LickClit
04-07-16, 10:52
Not nearly as many girls advertising, is there a new place where more are going like CL. Pm me if you could lc.

Fffooey
04-07-16, 12:48
Not nearly as many girls advertising, is there a new place where more are going like CL. Pm me if you could lc.I've noticed that as well. Shit ton of fakes and a few that post everyday are also on backpage. I think all the current gems are posting here now.

DickHerDown2
04-07-16, 19:51
I've noticed that as well. Shit ton of fakes and a few that post everyday are also on backpage. I think all the current gems are posting here now.Theres several in jail right now.

HiYella
04-08-16, 14:21
I first like to thank BadAsian for the info / Intel on Memphis Strawberry. She is a nice young lady who is very gifted in what she offers. I plan on repeating when two essentials are available.

Bucks9297
04-08-16, 15:33
I haven't seen her in a while but I did see her frequently in the past. I always left happy. As always.Thanks Walt! Can you share more details here or pm as far as looks, shape and $$?

AirbornRanger
04-09-16, 13:48
Thanks Walt! Can you share more details here or pm as far as looks, shape and $$?Does she have an ad somewhere on CL? I'm only into the massage girls as full service is not my thing. Don't expect her digits but if there is an ad I'd like to contact her.

Waltmore
04-10-16, 01:23
Thanks Walt! Can you share more details here or pm as far as looks, shape and $$?Her ad is on Craigslist right where you would think a therapeutic massage should be listed. She, IMHO, was an attractive AA lady who provided massages out of an office setting. She had lost quite a bit of weight at one time or another. As to price, it has been more than a year since I have seen her, so it would be presumptuous for me to state any fee for service. YMMV is always to be anticipated. I hope this is enough to help you and any others that are interested. As always.

MoustacheMike
04-11-16, 11:47
OK, after reading the posts on here for a while naow, I have finally decided to get my feet wet, so to speak. I replied to an ad on CL on Saturday. The ad was short and sweet with a couple pics, and for location it just said"Cincinnati". All I asked for was location. She replied back a short time later saying she is near Section Rd, and she gave her menu. Is that strange to get the menu in the first text? This girl looks to me mid 30's, thicker in the rear with long reddishbrown curly hair. The ad says she hosts. Does anyone have any intel on this one, as it is my first time. The ad only stayed on CL for a short time, when I went back to look at it again, it was gone. Any info will be greatly appreciated, and if I do have a dream, I will share the results.

AirbornRanger
04-13-16, 10:37
Anyone seen her or know about her? Columbus area code. Looks hot but can't find anything on here or on Columbus site.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/5536548378.html

Larry15
04-13-16, 11:12
Last Year I was looking to get a massage from this women in Columbus. Was advised not to see her she had something that doesn't wash off. AS always be safe Larry.

AirbornRanger
04-13-16, 11:51
Last Year I was looking to get a massage from this women in Columbus. Was advised not to see her she had something that doesn't wash off. AS always be safe Larry.Thanks. Was just about to take the plunge.

TommyJohn
04-13-16, 13:14
Anyone seen her or know about her? Columbus area code. Looks hot but can't find anything on here or on Columbus site.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/5536548378.htmlThat's the old Abby the massage girl that used to be in NKy, don't know anything recently though.

Sabadogigante
04-13-16, 16:57
Saw her a year ago for a nude massage in Columbus. Just HJ at the end so I can't speculate on if she was infected or whatever. Had no safety issues or anything. I was surprised to see that ad pop up here.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/5536548378.html

Sabadogigante
04-13-16, 17:04
Saw the ad yesterday and was in the area so texted and was there in 30 min. Car fun. Area seemed safe. Last 4 digits 6986. Yes "wana BJ is spelled wrong but that is how it was in the ad. She will send a pic which seems like it may be a couple years old but she's still a girl mid 20's tops. Had a good time. Would repeat but I normally don't because there's such a great selection in our area.

CMan5911
04-13-16, 18:45
Saw the ad yesterday and was in the area so texted and was there in 30 min. Car fun. Area seemed safe. Last 4 digits 6986. Yes "wana BJ is spelled wrong but that is how it was in the ad. She will send a pic which seems like it may be a couple years old but she's still a girl mid 20's tops. Had a good time. Would repeat but I normally don't because there's such a great selection in our area.Your mail box is full. Trying to pm you. Was there more on the menu?

Larry15
04-13-16, 22:40
Last Year I was looking to get a massage from this women in Columbus. Was advised not to see her she had something that doesn't wash off. AS always be safe Larry.She was here early last year Blonde. Went up to columbus Blonde then returned here brunette. Like I said earlier alot of speculation on the columbus site.

Sabadogigante
04-14-16, 00:18
Your mail box is full. Trying to pm you. Was there more on the menu?Yes there was more on the menu. It was car fun though. But there was FS available. Sorry about the inbox issue. I cleared it out.

HighLifeMan
04-14-16, 17:32
Hey there just like to know if any one met a lady in covington her last 4 digits are 3900. I have been emailing her back and fouth. She posted pictures but gets flagged really quick. I searched her number but nothing and image search nothing. She been posting every few days. Looks like long legs shaved. I got address also. Thanks I'm not looking for a hole lot of information just its good or not. I might be able to give a sr. Memeber some cool info. About some party I have been to not here but in lexington. Stay safe everyong. Again thanks.

ThunderBoat
04-17-16, 13:36
Saw the ad yesterday and was in the area so texted and was there in 30 min. Car fun. Area seemed safe. Last 4 digits 6986. Yes "wana BJ is spelled wrong but that is how it was in the ad. She will send a pic which seems like it may be a couple years old but she's still a girl mid 20's tops. Had a good time. Would repeat but I normally don't because there's such a great selection in our area.Guys, this is a setup or the circumstances changed since the last report.

I setup time with this person today. The first thing she texted me was her rate. I texted back a "low ball" counter which was immediately accepted (strike 1). There is a big box RX store close to her location so I asked that she meet me there. She said no, that I could pick her up walking down her street, "deal". I get there, check things out, good to go. I text I'm there. She walks out of the house but doesn't start walking down the street, just stands in front texting "where are you" (strike 2, not what she said she would do). I text I am down the street waiting, she says she does not see me (no kidding, I am trying to blend in, dumb shit). She won't leave the front of the house. She then walks back over to the front porch where I can't see her but she pocket dials me by mistake (this one is a real Einstein). I can hear her talking to someone (strike 3). I relocate to a lot behind a vacated building where I could still see the street. Another set of texts like the first and she still will not leave the front yard. Finally, this fat guy comes out of the drive on a riding lawnmower and starts checking out the car on the street. He turns into the vacant lot I'm now in, I guess he wants to mow the weeds growing out of the blacktop. Not wanting to go to jail for assault, I take the back exit and relocate further down the street. Within a minute, here he comes on his mower. I text her and now get no response. My guess, she was to get me to the house, then he was to take over or try to or he discovered what she was doing and disapproved. Maybe she isn't sharing the income? That was my experience. I'd avoid.

Stay safe and always have a rear exit.

TB.

ThunderBoat
04-17-16, 18:45
Guys, this is a setup or the circumstances changed since the last report.

I setup time with this person today. The first thing she texted me was her rate. I texted back a "low ball" counter which was immediately accepted (strike 1). There is a big box RX store close to her location so I asked that she meet me there. She said no, that I could pick her up walking down her street, "deal". I get there, check things out, good to go. I text I'm there. She walks out of the house but doesn't start walking down the street, just stands in front texting "where are you" (strike 2, not what she said she would do). I text I am down the street waiting, she says she does not see me (no kidding, I am trying to blend in, dumb shit). She won't leave the front of the house. She then walks back over to the front porch where I can't see her but she pocket dials me by mistake (this one is a real Einstein). I can hear her talking to someone (strike 3). I relocate to a lot behind a vacated building where I could still see the street. Another set of texts like the first and she still will not leave the front yard. Finally, this fat guy comes out of the drive on a riding lawnmower and starts checking out the car on the street. He turns into the vacant lot I'm now in, I guess he wants to mow the weeds growing out of the blacktop. Not wanting to go to jail for assault, I take the back exit and relocate further down the street. Within a minute, here he comes on his mower. I text her and now get no response. My guess, she was to get me to the house, then he was to take over or try to or he discovered what she was doing and disapproved. Maybe she isn't sharing the income? That was my experience. I'd avoid.

Stay safe and always have a rear exit.

TB.This was the "want to BJ" ad.

ZackTy
04-18-16, 17:51
Anybody else respond to the craigslist add this am for girl needing help? Said to send Phone#. Texted back later saying needing help with rent. Location was Covington and name was Nikki. Texted back and forth. Sent pics to my email but don't know how to upload here. Any info would be great. Pm or other. ZT.

ThunderBoat
04-19-16, 20:23
Anybody else respond to the craigslist add this am for girl needing help? Said to send Phone#. Texted back later saying needing help with rent. Location was Covington and name was Nikki. Texted back and forth. Sent pics to my email but don't know how to upload here. Any info would be great. Pm or other. ZT.I have info on a Nikki in Hamilton, used to be on the west side, recently moved. Has been advertising on CL. Last 4 digits are 5415. If that is the girl, PM me and I can provide some info.

TB.

ThunderBoat
04-19-16, 20:45
The girl with the want to BJ add is now using the following ad header. Car BJ best you'll EVER have. W4 m (West Chester). Last 4 digits are 6986. I'd avoid.

TB.

Cards1
04-20-16, 12:16
Saw this post saying she was in the Colerian / Mt. Airy area. Anyone know anything about her? Her last 4 digits are 4147. Thanks.

Doingitmyway
04-23-16, 09:46
The girl with the want to BJ add is now using the following ad header. Car BJ best you'll EVER have. W4 m (West Chester). Last 4 digits are 6986. I'd avoid.

TB.Any particular reason why?

Hillbilly Bob
04-23-16, 10:33

TB.Thunder you say avoid the west chester BJ but you give no reason why. If you post something at least give us a reason why we should avoid. If you don't want to post sent me a PM.

ThunderBoat
04-23-16, 11:33
Thunder you say avoid the west chester BJ but you give no reason why. If you post something at least give us a reason why we should avoid. If you don't want to post sent me a PM.Please see message #2635 in this thread. I thought that was clearly stated, my experience. It looks like the site corrected the spelling from want to BJ to WANT TO BJ. YMMV.

TB.

Hillbilly Bob
04-24-16, 00:30
Please see message #2635 in this thread. I thought that was clearly stated, my experience. It looks like the site corrected the spelling from want to BJ to WANT TO BJ. YMMV.

TB.? There is not a # 2635 in this thread.

LeoMac
04-24-16, 15:46
? There is not a # 2635 in this thread.Not yet. But Karnac knows!

Vvodmx
04-24-16, 16:53
Browsing CL and came across this not sure how true, but just posing as an FYI.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cas/5554739153.html

ThunderBoat
04-24-16, 17:34
? There is not a # 2635 in this thread.2566 & 2567 .

Scup1958
04-24-16, 17:59
? There is not a # 2635 in this thread.Try post #2566. The one about the guy with the riding lawn mower.

Upnya
04-25-16, 22:19
Thunder you say avoid the west chester BJ but you give no reason why. If you post something at least give us a reason why we should avoid. If you don't want to post sent me a PM.She actually cool and does suck s mean cock and doesn't leave a mess.

CandyNan57
04-26-16, 09:19
Been dreaming about Bree for 4 years. Always aims to please. Got current digits if anybody needs them.

PaulUsmc43
04-26-16, 10:03
Browsing CL and came across this not sure how true, but just posing as an FYI.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cas/5554739153.htmlI am the guy who posted it. I am a disabled veteran and was there bodyguard and I was there when they ripped off 3 men that's why I stopped working with them they are now posting under the names Jessica& Kandi. The last lick they went on was at a hotel on Lynn street they went too room 303 has kandi was distracting the guy Jessica went through the man's pockets and stole 300 off him please pass the word they can't be trusted they even screwed me over when I got on them about stealing the guys money what we where doing isn't legal but to bring heat by stealing from your lick I am not on it and I don't want to go to jail because two girls can't do the job right and steal.

Sully1546
04-26-16, 10:48
Anyone have Intel on the chick off the Mt Zion exit. Last four of number 9593.

NotYourAverage
04-26-16, 21:52
Texted with her over 3 days and thought we had something set up for Monday night. She never mentioned donation and wanted to know if I could stay the night. Just before leaving my house, she wanted to know if I could pitch in $60 for party supplies. I told her I would bring what we needed, but she wanted to get supplies from her "people".

It seems like I read a report on this site or maybe a warning on CL about this young woman. It seems she has been known to take the money and go into an apartment building, never to return. Go figure!! I mentioned the scam / rob warning and she said I was wrong, but my gut feeling is usually not wrong.

She gave an address on Shuler Avenue on the East side of Hamilton and last 4 digits of 7951.

Does anyone have any experience with her? Or did I shoot myself in the foot? LOL.

Here is a pic that she sent.

BuyingSmiles
04-26-16, 22:20
Anyone have Intel on the chick off the Mt Zion exit. Last four of number 9593.Asked about her rates, She replied 80/120. Asked if she had been reviewed online, she said yes. Asked if on USA, she said yes. I asked what name would the reviews be under, she said Krista. I found nothing and told her. I thanked her for her time. She said try Kristen. I found nothing. I said No luck.

A short while later she sent me a unsolicited picture. Cute enough girl a bit on the thick side. I don't have permission to share her picture, so I won't. I would think if you asked she would send you one.

Sorry I don't have more.

MassageFreak
04-27-16, 09:05
Seen an ad for a girl that said she was in Batavia is 4 foot 11 and skinny offering sessions 4 $. Been talking back and forth and she said she was in Burg does anybody have any intel? Stay safe and happy Hunting. MF.

Strip Junkie
04-27-16, 10:28
Texted with her over 3 days and thought we had something set up for Monday night. She never mentioned donation and wanted to know if I could stay the night. Just before leaving my house, she wanted to know if I could pitch in $60 for party supplies. I told her I would bring what we needed, but she wanted to get supplies from her "people".

It seems like I read a report on this site or maybe a warning on CL about this young woman. It seems she has been known to take the money and go into an apartment building, never to return. Go figure!! I mentioned the scam / rob warning and she said I was wrong, but my gut feeling is usually not wrong.

She gave an address on Shuler Avenue on the East side of Hamilton and last 4 digits of 7951.

Does anyone have any experience with her? Or did I shoot myself in the foot? LOL.

Here is a pic that she sent.Your foot is OK and you saved yourself $60. This girl is a scammer, formerly known as Megan.

Justjeff
04-28-16, 10:43

Here is a pic that she sent.Got a bad vibe from this one so I backed off.

She kept blowing my phone up so I told her I heard she was a thief and she backed off.

JJ.

RunnerMan1
04-28-16, 17:30
Been dreaming about Bree for 4 years. Always aims to please. Got current digits if anybody needs them.Which Bree are you referring too?

JackJones1963
04-29-16, 17:18
I had a dream I saw Jessica from Newtown. Looks like almost everything is in the menu. Very nice girl with 38 DD. The incall location was not the best but I have heard of worst. Rates were reasonable. I might repeat if in a pinch YMMV.

MrSeeker
04-30-16, 06:36
I am the guy who posted it. I am a disabled veteran and was there bodyguard and I was there when they ripped off 3 men that's why I stopped working with them they are now posting under the names Jessica& Kandi. The last lick they went on was at a hotel on Lynn street they went too room 303 has kandi was distracting the guy Jessica went through the man's pockets and stole 300 off him please pass the word they can't be trusted they even screwed me over when I got on them about stealing the guys money what we where doing isn't legal but to bring heat by stealing from your lick I am not on it and I don't want to go to jail because two girls can't do the job right and steal.They are a bad deal.

CuriousOne0000
05-02-16, 20:50
So I've seen a few post now, mainly people asking why to avoid. I've seen her many times over the last few months. I've had a lot of fun with her and from the girls I've had the pleasure of being with, which really isn't many, She does a great job, in fact I'm planning on seeing her at least once if not more this week.

As always in this hobby YMMV, treat the girls with respect and they will respect you and deliver what you are expecting.

I just had to throw my 2 cents out there since I've not had a bad experience with her, yes there has been reschedule's due to conflicts on both our sides, but life happens.

She's cute, she loves to please, and honestly I wish I could keep her for myself, but I can't exactly afford that LOL, so everyone please be good to her.

TB.

Hillbilly Bob
05-05-16, 08:42
So I've seen a few post now, mainly people asking why to avoid. I've seen her many times over the last few months. I've had a lot of fun with her and from the girls I've had the pleasure of being with, which really isn't many, She does a great job, in fact I'm planning on seeing her at least once if not more this week.

As always in this hobby YMMV, treat the girls with respect and they will respect you and deliver what you are expecting.

I just had to throw my 2 cents out there since I've not had a bad experience with her, yes there has been reschedule's due to conflicts on both our sides, but life happens.

She's cute, she loves to please, and honestly I wish I could keep her for myself, but I can't exactly afford that LOL, so everyone please be good to her.I got some pictures from the Covington girl. She is hot and said she is FS no BB. We have text several times and thinking about seeing her. Then up pops a post on CL that she will rob you. I text her and ask her about it and she said it was a guy that got pissed because of the NO BB. And she could prove it. I said how can you prove that. She then sent me about 10 text form him and her where he was threating her wit post to run any body away. He said she stole his time my not offering him BB. Looking for info she sometimes go by Britney with last 4 digits 0459.

Joedirt0211
05-05-16, 11:06
I had a dream I saw Jessica from Newtown. Looks like almost everything is in the menu. Very nice girl with 38 DD. The incall location was not the best but I have heard of worst. Rates were reasonable. I might repeat if in a pinch YMMV.Can someone PM with details. Ideal location for me but can't seem to find anything on CL.

Thanks.

Boss Mann
05-05-16, 17:53

Here is a pic that she sent.She will cash and dash, that is not even her real pictures. She will ask for money up front to get some "party supplies". She will change the pictures she sends and her location, but she uses the same number mostly.

She tried her scam on me, but it didn't work out for her.

NotYourAverage
05-07-16, 15:23
I got some pictures from the Covington girl. She is hot and said she is FS no BB. We have text several times and thinking about seeing her. Then up pops a post on CL that she will rob you. I text her and ask her about it and she said it was a guy that got pissed because of the NO BB. And she could prove it. I said how can you prove that. She then sent me about 10 text form him and her where he was threating her wit post to run any body away. He said she stole his time my not offering him BB. Looking for info she sometimes go by Britney with last 4 digits 0459.I left a review about Brittney a while back and there have been others. My experience was positive with her and I have been considering a repeat until I saw the daily warning post on CL. It seems like most CL girls have a hater that posts negative accusations about them, but who knows what to believe.

I may see her again soon, so I will definitely report back.

Barebear
05-09-16, 16:52
Does anyone remember a woman or two women who gave salt scrubs, and then showered you off when you were finished? I seem to remember she was Russian.

QuickRick69
05-10-16, 14:53
Also go's by Michelle. She is new to the seen but I have been what I believe to be very fortunate in dreaming with her. The real GFE here, I will be repeating as often as possible. The worst part is leaving. I don't think she will be forgotten very sweet in all the right ways. No clock watching. What you see is what you get kinda girl. She changed my whole attitude / opinion on these lady's. So open minded, and a real life people pleaser. Thanks miss Lynn as always I look forward to our next meeting.

Readytogo1320
05-11-16, 10:14
Does anyone remember a woman or two women who gave salt scrubs, and then showered you off when you were finished? I seem to remember she was Russian.I don't know about the Russian woman but do know that the girls in Colerain do this. I have never done the scrub it have enjoyed their massages. They have several to choose from. Good luck.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new-pictures-liah-here-to-give-you-that-much-needed-relaxation-in-this-weather/22661739 There is also Nicole, Kayla and Emma.

Sabadogigante
05-13-16, 00:19
I had a dream I saw Jessica from Newtown. Looks like almost everything is in the menu. Very nice girl with 38 DD. The incall location was not the best but I have heard of worst. Rates were reasonable. I might repeat if in a pinch YMMV.Saw her the other night. Incall was not the greatest but did seem safe. Rates were reasonable. I only did BBBJ cimws. Probably won't repeat just because of the amount of quality providers in the area. Pm if you have questions.

EatOne
05-17-16, 10:25
Has anyone ever answered an early morning ad on CL via Casual Encounters W4 M? I see plenty of ads with nude photos wanting a quick no strings attached screw and then by mid day the ads are flagged and removed. Just curious if anyone has actually hooked up.

Or better yet, placed their own ad and met someone for a quick screw?

Thanks!

Readytogo1320
05-17-16, 11:56
Has anyone ever answered an early morning ad on CL via Casual Encounters W4 M? I see plenty of ads with nude photos wanting a quick no strings attached screw and then by mid day the ads are flagged and removed. Just curious if anyone has actually hooked up.

Or better yet, placed their own ad and met someone for a quick screw?

Thanks!Very hit and miss. Not sure why there are so many obvious fakes but I guess they are getting the email addresses or pics that they want. I look at them a lot but only answer an add occasionally. Usually for Domme or panties.

Hillbilly Bob
05-19-16, 10:32
Very hit and miss. Not sure why there are so many obvious fakes but I guess they are getting the email addresses or pics that they want. I look at them a lot but only answer an add occasionally. Usually for Domme or panties.I read and have even found some good ones there. I found Lady J AKA Middletown UTR on CL. She is one a lot of us have enjoyed from time to time.

Cards1
05-20-16, 12:35
Ladies ad said will work experienced in one thing good in many others. Anyone know lf it's worth a trip. Last for digits 3246. Thanks.

SinsinnatiToy
05-20-16, 14:49
Ladies ad said will work experienced in one thing good in many others. Anyone know lf it's worth a trip. Last for digits 3246. Thanks.She is legit with a totally open menu except trips to the islands. Some have complained about her weight but in my opinion she is not a full BBW. Her BBBJCIM with swallow is outstanding. Last I knew she was in Clifton area and her significant other also plays and will do a 2 girl thing if you like. Liv is full GFE.

DSmh70
05-22-16, 17:49
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/biz/5592829754.html

Anyone have any intel on this one? She sent me a couple of pics that I ran thru tineye with 0 results. E-mailed back and forth a couple of times and seems real. Not sure what is on the menu if anything?

Thanks,

DS.

CockNumb
05-22-16, 21:07
I left a review about Brittney a while back and there have been others. My experience was positive with her and I have been considering a repeat until I saw the daily warning post on CL. It seems like most CL girls have a hater that posts negative accusations about them, but who knows what to believe.

I may see her again soon, so I will definitely report back.There seem to be an awful lot of briittney / brttany's in this business, just curious as to which one this is. They all change their phone numbers from time to time, just curious if this is one I lost track of or possibly never met. Can someone post a picture or shre digits in my private messages here.

SimonPieMan
05-23-16, 06:51
Has anyone experienced "Liz" from Clifton who does car dates? No search results available for her name. I seem to recall some previous info but can't remember. She sent me a pic and she reminds me of Chloe from 24.

Thanks,

SP.

DaNinjaTurtle
05-23-16, 11:26
Anybody have any experience with this girl from Hamilton. Claims to previously be a nurse, offers massages and FS. Last 4 digits are 0856. Texted back quickly with info and a pic. Very good price quoted. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Stay safe,

Ninja.

Jppnky
05-23-16, 11:37
Anybody have any experience with this girl from Hamilton. Claims to previously be a nurse, offers massages and FS. Last 4 digits are 0856. Texted back quickly with info and a pic. Very good price quoted. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Stay safe,

Ninja.No go. Rushed and awkward. She's been around for what I'm guessing to be as long as I've been on this board? 8 years?

OhCincy
05-23-16, 12:12

Stay safe,

Ninja.Legit provider. Open menu. When I say her it was in a private secure residence, but that has been almost a year ago. Pics are accurate.

BeachOne
05-23-16, 12:23

Anyone have any intel on this one? She sent me a couple of pics that I ran thru tineye with 0 results. E-mailed back and forth a couple of times and seems real. Not sure what is on the menu if anything?

Thanks,

DS.She is Legit, reviewed her a while back. She does topless massage (not a good one) finishes off with HJ, nothing else was on the menu when I saw her, over priced. Just my. 02.

BTBear
05-23-16, 18:59

Thanks,

DS.She is as others have said:

The bad. Incall is a train wreck. Says she is moving, not her place or her train wreck.

Higher than average price for activities.

Talks a lot (could be nerves).

The okay. Massage skills getting better, says she is watching videos on massage to learn technique.

"not a hooker" line used in early communication.

Asks for fee up front.

The good. Cute in a GND way.

Really nice body.

Left with a smile.

I would see her again in a different locale or outcall. Would definitely see her again if she became GFE without going above Fair Market Pricing. Too many options available in this market for GFE at slightly higher or same tariff.

DSmh70
05-23-16, 20:29
She is as others have said:

The bad. Incall is a train wreck. Says she is moving, not her place or her train wreck.

The okay. Massage skills getting better, says she is watching videos on massage to learn technique.

Asks for fee up front.

Really nice body.

Left with a smile.

I would see her again in a different locale or outcall. Would definitely see her again if she became GFE without going above Fair Market Pricing. Too many options available in this market for GFE at slightly higher or same tariff.Thanks for the good info guys.

DS.

SimonPieMan
05-24-16, 08:35
She is as others have said:

Asks for fee up front.

Really nice body.

Left with a smile.

I would see her again in a different locale or outcall. Would definitely see her again if she became GFE without going above Fair Market Pricing. Too many options available in this market for GFE at slightly higher or same tariff.I met with her yesterday after a long string of email communications. Was able to negotiate a first time visit fee. The other thing I would add is that she claims to be drug free. Details on her face and the condition of her teeth tell me otherwise.

SP.

AlwaysOnTop
05-26-16, 15:53
I met with her yesterday after a long string of email communications. Was able to negotiate a first time visit fee. The other thing I would add is that she claims to be drug free. Details on her face and the condition of her teeth tell me otherwise.

SP.Went the other day true. The place is nasty. Cat piss smell very strong. I let there and smelled of it for hours. Had drive around with my windows down. Unless she cleans up will not go again.

BFDeal
05-27-16, 07:38
She needs one with that outfit.

BFDeal.

Thanks,

DS.

JoeBilly
05-28-16, 23:02
Anyone have experience with this young lady from South Lebanon? Last 4 digits 0895. Any feedback appreciated via a PM. Thanks.

CalmCollective
05-31-16, 16:09
I saw her post on CL twice now, both with 2 different numbers but same pics when I text asking for pics. Could mean she got a new phone who knows, just wanting to make sure. Numbers ending in 7962 and 0459. There are a lot of "Brandy's" when I search the forums but as far as what I can conclude she's a SW from Covington that also puts ads on CL. If anyone has any intel that would make me feel a lot better taking the plunge and havin a dream with this one. Thanks!

Hillbilly Bob
06-01-16, 07:42
I saw her post on CL twice now, both with 2 different numbers but same pics when I text asking for pics. Could mean she got a new phone who knows, just wanting to make sure. Numbers ending in 7962 and 0459. There are a lot of "Brandy's" when I search the forums but as far as what I can conclude she's a SW from Covington that also puts ads on CL. If anyone has any intel that would make me feel a lot better taking the plunge and havin a dream with this one. Thanks!When I text the 7963 number I got a picture of a different person. She said her name was Ann and in Cov. On the 0459 number I got the same picture you were showing. She said someone has been post bad things about her on CL. She even sent me text that he sent her stating how he was going to stop anyone from seeing her. If anyone has any info lease send or post it.

SstevenEvets
06-01-16, 07:45
I've seen the posting a couple times, wondering if anyone can confirm as legit?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cas/5613801010.html

SinsinnatiToy
06-01-16, 09:53
When I text the 7963 number I got a picture of a different person. She said her name was Ann and in Cov. On the 0459 number I got the same picture you were showing. She said someone has been post bad things about her on CL. She even sent me text that he sent her stating how he was going to stop anyone from seeing her. If anyone has any info lease send or post it.When I texted them a few weeks ago, there were two girls using same ad and was asked which one I wanted to see. They said they were in Covington. Just never got around to seeing either one of them. The number I had was the one ending in 7962

DutchNavy
06-01-16, 10:46

Thanks,

DS.She is legit and uses a futon in her sister's living room. Nice girl. Terrible massage. Pricey for what it is. The picture is real, but probably 3-4 years old. She's stick thin now and has a mouth full of rotten teeth. Not my cup of tea.

NotYourAverage
06-02-16, 00:57
I saw her post on CL twice now, both with 2 different numbers but same pics when I text asking for pics. Could mean she got a new phone who knows, just wanting to make sure. Numbers ending in 7962 and 0459. There are a lot of "Brandy's" when I search the forums but as far as what I can conclude she's a SW from Covington that also puts ads on CL. If anyone has any intel that would make me feel a lot better taking the plunge and havin a dream with this one. Thanks!I picked her up a while back and hosted her. Legit and good time but YMMV as with any provider.

Her and "Ann" , who is older, share the same two numbers and run ads for both on CL.

Homonger
06-02-16, 11:12
When I text the 7963 number I got a picture of a different person. She said her name was Ann and in Cov. On the 0459 number I got the same picture you were showing. She said someone has been post bad things about her on CL. She even sent me text that he sent her stating how he was going to stop anyone from seeing her. If anyone has any info lease send or post it.That picture is Brittney Phelps. Ann is her mother in law. Both used to work in the PH area. Both are legit, PM me if you have more question.

Hillbilly Bob
06-02-16, 14:44
Anyone have experience with this young lady from South Lebanon? Last 4 digits 0895. Any feedback appreciated via a PM. Thanks.Text her today I told her I got her number from CL and was she still taking appointments she replied yes. When I ask for a picture and rates I was told to fuck off she never had a post on CL. I told her have a good day and her number would be deleted.

Doingitmyway
06-02-16, 23:12
Text her today I told her I got her number from CL and was she still taking appointments she replied yes. When I ask for a picture and rates I was told to fuck off she never had a post on CL. I told her have a good day and her number would be deleted.Interesting, the response I got from her was "This is my wife's phone. Quit texting her or I will find you and kick your ass! I think someone wants to play games, but doesn't want an S.O. to find out.

Hillbilly Bob
06-03-16, 08:59
Interesting, the response I got from her was "This is my wife's phone. Quit texting her or I will find you and kick your ass! I think someone wants to play games, but doesn't want an S.O. to find out.Thanks DMW. I thought it was a BF or husband since he first reply was she is still seeing people Then 5 min later said she never posted on CL. Another one to stay clear of don't need the drama.

DWineHouse1986
06-03-16, 14:59

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cas/5613801010.htmlSupposed to meet up with her tonight. I will let you know how it goes.

SstevenEvets
06-03-16, 21:32
Supposed to meet up with her tonight. I will let you know how it goes.Actually already took the plunge. Good bbbjcimws.

3-Minute Passion
06-04-16, 00:53
Interesting, the response I got from her was "This is my wife's phone. Quit texting her or I will find you and kick your ass! I think someone wants to play games, but doesn't want an S.O. to find out.I have run across this a few times recently. It seems the hobby is reaching into the domain of Susie Homemaker and some have failed to inform their SO. Makes for a potentially highly volatile situation. Steer clear. And definitely don't do incall!

NotYourAverage
06-04-16, 01:14
Does anyone have any intel on Ashley from Saylor Park?

NotYourAverage
06-04-16, 01:19
Has anyone met Jazz in Delhi for a massage?

NotYourAverage
06-04-16, 14:21
Has anyone met Jazz in Delhi for a massage?Apparently the pic didn't upload for the first report.

BigGusDickUs55
06-07-16, 14:08
Could this possibly be Jessica? Back a couple years ago she lived on Rosemont near Glenway Ave. Her way of speaking is very street sounding. Ghetto if you will.

Apparently the pic didn't upload for the first report.

Vvodmx
06-08-16, 09:22
Apparently the pic didn't upload for the first report.Had a few chats with her this morning as able to get her to send me a couple body shots. Face looks like a mess to me either a user or very stressed out. Unsure if I wish to take a treat with her.

DickHerDown2
06-10-16, 08:59
Had a few chats with her this morning as able to get her to send me a couple body shots. Face looks like a mess to me either a user or very stressed out. Unsure if I wish to take a treat with her.That's a girl name Jamie from price Hill. If my memory serves me right she's missing a front tooth or its ruined.

DickHerDown2
06-10-16, 09:57
Had a few chats with her this morning as able to get her to send me a couple body shots. Face looks like a mess to me either a user or very stressed out. Unsure if I wish to take a treat with her.What's the link to her ad.

Top Dolla
06-10-16, 10:34
Apparently the pic didn't upload for the first report.Massage sucked, I cut her off after about 5 minutes and offered her a tip to get to the main stage. Got BBBJ, very good and made up for the massage. Flipped her over for doggy, popped, did mish and popped also. She didn't have any appointments scheduled after so we talked for a good 20-30 minutes after wards.

As stated, talks very ghetto / ignorant but I did not see any trackmarks or anything suspicious. Mentioned she smokes weed (room had strong smell) and pops Percs / Xans and that's it. Looked better than the pictures which was a surprise.

Hillbilly Bob
06-12-16, 20:33
I saw her post on CL twice now, both with 2 different numbers but same pics when I text asking for pics. Could mean she got a new phone who knows, just wanting to make sure. Numbers ending in 7962 and 0459. There are a lot of "Brandy's" when I search the forums but as far as what I can conclude she's a SW from Covington that also puts ads on CL. If anyone has any intel that would make me feel a lot better taking the plunge and havin a dream with this one. Thanks!Those are old numbers she has a new 859 number. She is a fun time and I will repeat.

Hillbilly Bob
06-12-16, 20:36

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cas/5613801010.htmlGuys you are wasting your time sending a link to a craigslist post. They will be deleted faster then they can post them.

ILikeWatch
06-12-16, 20:42
Saw a post from a Carol on CL today. Said she was by Xaviar. Any info on her? Thanks.

DaddyMan9901
06-12-16, 21:19
Massage sucked, I cut her off after about 5 minutes and offered her a tip to get to the main stage. Got BBBJ, very good and made up for the massage. Flipped her over for doggy, popped, did mish and popped also. She didn't have any appointments scheduled after so we talked for a good 20-30 minutes after wards.

As stated, talks very ghetto / ignorant but I did not see any trackmarks or anything suspicious. Mentioned she smokes weed (room had strong smell) and pops Percs / Xans and that's it. Looked better than the pictures which was a surprise.Pm me the number I'm in delhi.

CockNumb
06-15-16, 18:47
Saw a post from a Carol on CL today. Said she was by Xaviar. Any info on her? Thanks.I've know Carol for years little girl gives great service, doesn't look her age looks much younger. She moved away to middle town and is just here visiting from time to time service is great and she will never run with your money go get you some of that one.

CockNumb
06-15-16, 23:45
I've know Carol for years little girl gives great service, doesn't look her age looks much younger. She moved away to middle town and is just here visiting from time to time service is great and she will never run with your money go get you some of that one.I need to reiterate, carol just called me and said she is living in cincinnati and is ready for action. Please if I do share your number tell her who referred you. It doesn't make a hill of beans to me, just that she was nervous when a few of you contacted her out of the blue, not telling her where you acquired her info, so she literally ran a few guys off, being scared, tell her I sent you, and she will welcome you with open arms.

CN.

ILikeWatch
06-16-16, 16:42
Guess we have all had one. Worst dream ever. Just left. Smelly, lifeless and complaining. Don't waste a text on this one.

CockNumb
06-17-16, 00:59
I need to reiterate, carol just called me and said she is living in cincinnati and is ready for action. Please if I do share your number tell her who referred you. It doesn't make a hill of beans to me, just that she was nervous when a few of you contacted her out of the blue, not telling her where you acquired her info, so she literally ran a few guys off, being scared, tell her I sent you, and she will welcome you with open arms.

CN.I need to apologize, I hadn't seen her in over a year, she was clean then. Now she is back on the heroine. She thanked me yesterday when I texted her and offered to help get her more clients. Then today she texted me asking who I was, then got all mad when I wouldn't go see her, she got real nasty and I remember that from the past when she was drug sick. The last time I saw her she had just got out of the uncles house, so she was good to be around, now she is a monster.

I do apologize, please if you see her you are on your own I warned you.

SimonPieMan
06-17-16, 08:50
I need to apologize, I hadn't seen her in over a year, she was clean then. Now she is back on the heroine. She thanked me yesterday when I texted her and offered to help get her more clients. Then today she texted me asking who I was, then got all mad when I wouldn't go see her, she got real nasty and I remember that from the past when she was drug sick. The last time I saw her she had just got out of the uncles house, so she was good to be around, now she is a monster.

I do apologize, please if you see her you are on your own I warned you.Thanks for the update. It saved me a trip today.

Ggarts
06-21-16, 09:19
Recently had a dream with Pink in Hamilton.

Not too bad honestly. BBBJ. WS.

Great body. Face was a wreck. Location was decent.

Will probably repeat.

Hillbilly Bob
06-21-16, 10:32
Has anyone seen the girl Grace in Norwood with last 4 digits 1517. Not Grace May. Her post is check this out. Her body pic looks great but we know how that is. She is in a private resident.

JohnnyTucker
06-21-16, 12:41
Just left paying a visit to c / l Tori. Her skills are most diff, top of her trade. This little lady knows what she is doing. Payed for hour only lasted 15 minutes she told me to rest a min and she make sure I got my moneys worth. She wonted do bb but I did get to try out her oral and once I rest a min did her doggy. Will most diff, be seeing this one again.

Larry15
06-22-16, 14:28
Offering a massage under creative. Set up an appointment she called and cancelled less than 15 minutes before appointment. Wouldn't have been so bad but living aways away I was almost there at the time. No explanation offered or No discount for inconvenience. Be cautious.

ZackTy
06-22-16, 15:59
Offering a massage under creative. Set up an appointment she called and cancelled less than 15 minutes before appointment. Wouldn't have been so bad but living aways away I was almost there at the time. No explanation offered or No discount for inconvenience. Be cautious.Not trying to white night her but she has always come thru for me in a pinch. She does have kids so things happen. I am sorry for your last time though fellow monger. She may still offer a discount. You never know. Watch your 6, ZT.

3-Minute Passion
06-22-16, 18:43
Offering a massage under creative. Set up an appointment she called and cancelled less than 15 minutes before appointment. Wouldn't have been so bad but living aways away I was almost there at the time. No explanation offered or No discount for inconvenience. Be cautious.Riki is a nice, soft spoken woman in her 30's. Unfortunate you had the cancellation. I would imagine she will work with you. She was in Walnut Hills when I met with her. Decent, quiet location. Good build, on the slim side.

Hillbilly Bob
06-23-16, 08:53
Riki is a nice, soft spoken woman in her 30's. Unfortunate you had the cancellation. I would imagine she will work with you. She was in Walnut Hills when I met with her. Decent, quiet location. Good build, on the slim side.Looks like her post has been removed. I checked for it and couldn't find it.

MainTtechDude1
06-23-16, 12:51
Has anyone seen the girl Grace in Norwood with last 4 digits 1517. Not Grace May. Her post is check this out. Her body pic looks great but we know how that is. She is in a private resident.She was track marks and and an odor from the down south region. Seen her before she started using and she was chunky. Now lost all kinds of weight due to some addiction issues.

HorniestMale
06-24-16, 08:25
Hi everyone. I Have been texting with Pink in Hamilton. She claims to be former nurse and offers some decent prices. Last four digits are 0856. Just curious if anyone has any Intel on her.

Hillbilly Bob
06-24-16, 14:28
She was track marks and and an odor from the down south region. Seen her before she started using and she was chunky. Now lost all kinds of weight due to some addiction issues.I will be meeting her this afternoon I will check out all you say. Meeting for just a get together if she is worth the time I will post back here with a report.

CockNumb
06-24-16, 20:26
I will be meeting her this afternoon I will check out all you say. Meeting for just a get together if she is worth the time I will post back here with a report.I'm thinking this is Brittany the one from Norwood, Carthage etc I'll attacjh a pic let us know if this is her.

KopfJager
06-24-16, 21:07
I seen pink once, because she is only a few blocks from my office, texted me some pics that turned out to be from several years ago. She was very chatty and skittish. BBBJ no cim, offered BBFS but I don't play that way. You may have a better experience but I won't repeat.

Fffooey
06-24-16, 21:31
I'm thinking this is Brittany the one from Norwood, Carthage etc I'll attacjh a pic let us know if this is her.I recognize the girl in the picture. Someone on Craigslist has posted a warning about her in the past along with some unappealing pics including some which appear to show her under the influence of something. So there may be something to those track marks seen. I would stay away.

HorniestMale
06-25-16, 09:21
I seen pink once, because she is only a few blocks from my office, texted me some pics that turned out to be from several years ago. She was very chatty and skittish. BBBJ no cim, offered BBFS but I don't play that way. You may have a better experience but I won't repeat.Stop for a quick visit definitely won't repeat. Visit isn't what was discussed. Not a clock watcher and agree on the skittish. Price seemed good but not for the experience. A little extra to spend to. E with one of the other wonderful girls would go a long way IMHO.

MainTtechDude1
06-26-16, 09:13
I will be meeting her this afternoon I will check out all you say. Meeting for just a get together if she is worth the time I will post back here with a report.Pics of Grace.

Amon777
06-26-16, 10:30
Was nice she offered BBFS, she sent me a face pic, and she was so hideous I cringed.

Hi everyone. I Have been texting with Pink in Hamilton. She claims to be former nurse and offers some decent prices. Last four digits are 0856. Just curious if anyone has any Intel on her.

DeepBlue798
06-26-16, 10:53
Ohhh, so this is Norwood Grace? I know her a different name with initials CM. It might be her real name, so I won't share.

Your pics are older than a year, as well as my pics are too.

Heavy on the drugs. Anything and everything available (you name it), though you have to ask for it. It may take some convincing. She was usually looking for a quick & easy buck. Chances that she changed in a better way by the time is low but I hope I am wrong.

I would love to see a recent review.

Pics of Grace.

Hillbilly Bob
06-26-16, 20:16
Ohhh, so this is Norwood Grace? I know her a different name with initials CM. It might be her real name, so I won't share.

Heavy on the drugs. Anything and everything available (you name it), though you have to ask for it. It may take some convincing. She was usually looking for a quick & easy buck. Chances that she changed in a better way by the time is low but I hope I am wrong.

I would love to see a recent review.You guys are correct. She also was off RIDGE motel6. The pussy pic. Gave it away for me. She will blow you phone if you see her once. I will pass on this. Thanks guys for all the input I saw this before I had a meeting with her.

Jumpster2016
06-27-16, 13:08
I went and saw her this morning. Great time best BJ I have ever had. No track marks and I didn smell no odor to her pussy. I've seen couple girls before her and didn like them. Grace on the other hand nice body great smile and all teeth which is a plus unlike some but I will be back to see her. I wanted to see for myself but definitely no track marks or odor. I do recommend her especially the blow jobs.

Jumpster2016
06-27-16, 13:15
Saw her this morning no track marks no odor amazing BJ. I will definitely be goin back She has the best bjs I've had in a very long time! But definitely no track marks or pussyvodor.

Clk1989
06-27-16, 18:09
Anyone had any luck in Newtown last four are 1261 couldn't remember if this one was a scam or not any info would be great.

MainTtechDude1
06-27-16, 22:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Fake Hawaiian
06-27-16, 23:09
Saw her this morning no track marks no odor amazing BJ. I will definitely be goin back She has the best bjs I've had in a very long time! But definitely no track marks or pussyvodor.Can you pass the digits thank you.

Hillbilly Bob
06-28-16, 08:52
[Deleted by Admin]

Great, you can count. There's a thread for stuff like this and this isn't it.

A2

Hillbilly Bob
06-28-16, 08:53

I would love to see a recent review.Yes you are right that is her real name so we won't share it.

Bc Ky70
07-04-16, 22:35
It was a while ago, but I saw Riki at her incall in the Victory Parkway area. Incall is safe during the day, not so sure at night.

Riki advertises on Craigslist under services. Search for massage and her name. Her postings come and go.

Anyway, she has had formal massage training so let her do the massage. I had to ask her to give me a more aggressive massage since she started with a lighter touch.

Nearly the end and well after the flip, she asked how I wanted to finish (no FS that I am aware of). She provided a very good BBBJTC.

Her rates are very reasonable -listed on her posting.

Iabps
07-05-16, 01:19
Attempted to see Riki yesterday. A bit of a drive for me and I was pressed for time. She was late and missed our appointment. She was communicative the whole time but missed it still. Maybe try again. Maybe not. Her teeth were a bit off-putting.

Kenal1
07-05-16, 12:53
I'm thinking this is Brittany the one from Norwood, Carthage etc I'll attacjh a pic let us know if this is her.I've never met her but I've seen several "warning" posts on CL about her--I. E. , big-time drug user, has been know to rob people, etc.

Kenal1
07-05-16, 13:03
I saw her post on CL twice now, both with 2 different numbers but same pics when I text asking for pics. Could mean she got a new phone who knows, just wanting to make sure. Numbers ending in 7962 and 0459. There are a lot of "Brandy's" when I search the forums but as far as what I can conclude she's a SW from Covington that also puts ads on CL. If anyone has any intel that would make me feel a lot better taking the plunge and havin a dream with this one. Thanks!I think she also goes by Brittany. I met with Ann who's older and very skinny. The place was stinking mess and I won't go back. Since then I've seen "warning" posts on CL showing Brandy's pics and saying that she's a big-time druggie and full of diseases. I have no idea if there's any truth to that or not.

Hillbilly Bob
07-06-16, 07:47
I think she also goes by Brittany. I met with Ann who's older and very skinny. The place was stinking mess and I won't go back. Since then I've seen "warning" posts on CL showing Brandy's pics and saying that she's a big-time druggie and full of diseases. I have no idea if there's any truth to that or not.The post about her is false. I have seen her several times. No disease or any sign of drugs. Her place is not the best in the world but I wasn't there for her place.

Great BBBJ that what I went for and that what I got. I played with her pussy and found no odor small smoke smell. She did say she does duos with the other girl but they don't interact with each other just on you.

Hillbilly Bob
07-06-16, 07:48
Attempted to see Riki yesterday. A bit of a drive for me and I was pressed for time. She was late and missed our appointment. She was communicative the whole time but missed it still. Maybe try again. Maybe not. Her teeth were a bit off-putting.I contacted Riki and she was available then but I was wanting later. She did say massage happy ending mouth or hand and she would go down to her panties but not nude.

SRG1000
07-06-16, 10:39
I saw her post on CL twice now, both with 2 different numbers but same pics when I text asking for pics. Could mean she got a new phone who knows, just wanting to make sure. Numbers ending in 7962 and 0459. There are a lot of "Brandy's" when I search the forums but as far as what I can conclude she's a SW from Covington that also puts ads on CL. If anyone has any intel that would make me feel a lot better taking the plunge and havin a dream with this one. Thanks!This photo is Brittany. I have dreamed about her several times. Very talented and friendly. Legit and clean as far as I know.

PalmersDad
07-07-16, 10:02
Setup a dream for the duo last night. Very accommodating and did explain that they do not daty on each other. I was fine with that and was sure the time would be fun. I've dreamt of Brandy before a couple of times and she is very good. Place is fine not the Ritz but wasn't worried about that. Had some daty on both while the other did some BBBJ. They took turns with cfs cg style till we went to doggie. Both working my body till I couldn't hold much more and got my release. Overall was very satisfied would repeat. Brandys body is very nice curvy and Ann's is very thin. Ann can work the pole very well had to have slow down so I didn't end too soon.

PhilWess
07-07-16, 15:02
Setup a dream for the duo last night. Very accommodating and did explain that they do not daty on each other. I was fine with that and was sure the time would be fun. I've dreamt of Brandy before a couple of times and she is very good. Place is fine not the Ritz but wasn't worried about that. Had some daty on both while the other did some BBBJ. They took turns with cfs cg style till we went to doggie. Both working my body till I couldn't hold much more and got my release. Overall was very satisfied would repeat. Brandys body is very nice curvy and Ann's is very thin. Ann can work the pole very well had to have slow down so I didn't end too soon.Where do they advertise? Gave quick look and didn't see them.

NotYourAverage
07-08-16, 01:24
Where do they advertise? Gave quick look and didn't see them.They advertise on Craigslist DAILY, but they get flagged like most on that site.

Casual encounters under w4 m. Spend the time on there and you will find them.

Corp13
07-09-16, 01:48
Any reviews? http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cas/5674067185.html.

SimonPieMan
07-11-16, 18:06
I've been emailing Lisa, attractive blond with nice knockers, about her services. Her email response was, "I offer a full body topless rub down with a happy ending 30 min is 60 $ or 60 min is 80 $ donation. " Her ad has since been flagged. I'm trying to set up something for Thursday. Has anybody seen her?

Thanks,

Simon.

Jwjwjw
07-11-16, 19:26
I've been emailing Lisa, attractive blond with nice knockers, about her services. Her email response was, "I offer a full body topless rub down with a happy ending 30 min is 60 $ or 60 min is 80 $ donation. " Her ad has since been flagged. I'm trying to set up something for Thursday. Has anybody seen her?

Thanks,

Simon.If you get in contact with her, could you forward her info to me? Much appreciated, thanks!!

ILikeWatch
07-12-16, 18:06
Been texting with this girl. On CL today. Anyone have info on her. Thanks.

CockNumb
07-14-16, 20:15
If you get in contact with her, could you forward her info to me? Much appreciated, thanks!!Lisa, sends you a pic that looks to be 10-15 years older, she doesn't look that good at all. The pic looks like when she was 27, she appears to be in her 40's or 50's now, unless she has just weathered. I saw her about a year ago and she looked that bad, has the mechanical wham bam thank you mam attitude. Her body rub consisted of nothing more than rubbing baby oil all over you, and no happy ending or massage was there at all.

Maybe, she's trying. I did contact her and agreed to see her again, but she had then again changed drastically, I'm thinking from her habit, and her personality was even worse, I drove off, will not repeat. Some make like hwer, not for me.

Ktom13
07-15-16, 06:34
Lisa, sends you a pic that looks to be 10-15 years older, she doesn't look that good at all. The pic looks like when she was 27, she appears to be in her 40's or 50's now, unless she has just weathered. I saw her about a year ago and she looked that bad, has the mechanical wham bam thank you mam attitude. Her body rub consisted of nothing more than rubbing baby oil all over you, and no happy ending or massage was there at all.

Maybe, she's trying. I did contact her and agreed to see her again, but she had then again changed drastically, I'm thinking from her habit, and her personality was even worse, I drove off, will not repeat. Some make like hwer, not for me.Definite 50's, saggy dd's, but very nice nips, topless four jacksons, nice massage with happy ending, probably won't repeat. Stay safe and utr.

KT.

Hillbilly Bob
07-15-16, 07:52
Definite 50's, saggy dd's, but very nice nips, topless four jacksons, nice massage with happy ending, probably won't repeat. Stay safe and utr.

KT.As the providers on CL change there name more often they do there underwear could someone post the last 4 digits of Lisa.

SimonPieMan
07-15-16, 08:43
As the providers on CL change there name more often they do there underwear could someone post the last 4 digits of Lisa.I had something set up with her yesterday. Yes, her pictures made me pull the trigger to contact her. We exchanged several emails and then finally texted with the details. I always like to meet these CL girls in a public area first. I told her I would be in the Hamilton area and wanted to meet her before she came to my house. She was cool with that but then changed her mind when it came to the actual time. Claimed she had company that showed up unannounced. Based on info from KTom and CockNumb, I think I'll pass.

SP.

Hillbilly Bob
07-15-16, 09:04
I had something set up with her yesterday. Yes, her pictures made me pull the trigger to contact her. We exchanged several emails and then finally texted with the details. I always like to meet these CL girls in a public area first. I told her I would be in the Hamilton area and wanted to meet her before she came to my house. She was cool with that but then changed her mind when it came to the actual time. Claimed she had company that showed up unannounced. Based on info from KTom and CockNumb, I think I'll pass

SP.Thanks just like you I was ready to pull the trigger. She looks good in her picture but I will pass. This site will save you a lot of trouble if you just do your homework Thanks guys.

CincyGuy1793
07-15-16, 13:45
Anyone got intel on this little lady? http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/5683566101.html I have an appointment set but can't seem to find anything. Will report after I see her unless someone knows something.

CockNumb
07-15-16, 13:47
Rreally thin crack hoe body she is probably a 2 on any street walker scale looks to be 40 years old. I went to see her because of someone else's review here I guess we all like something diff. Went there for head only, however she offered me a better price than she usually charges then I realized she has no talent, used her teeth the whole time, then started to bite, I made her stop, didn't trust my instincts. You never know what you might catch if they break the skin and it seemed like she was determined too. We all like something different, seemed like she was in a hurry. I wasn't there ten minutes, and made her quit, she was wasting my time. I paid her up front, she made no attempt to make the deed good, I think she did this on purpose, just to get out of doing the deed.

Sorry her name is Ann She is the one that does the duos with Brandy ( brittney) in covington,

ZackTy
07-15-16, 17:57
Anybody else have info on this one it would be much appreciated! Pm or other thanks, ZT.

Larry15
07-15-16, 23:11
Anyone got intel on this little lady? http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/5683566101.html I have an appointment set but can't seem to find anything. Will report after I see her unless someone knows something.480 for nude message? Ouch.

Member #5260
07-16-16, 07:53
480 for nude message? Ouch.What idiot would pay that?? And the ad says, after 5 paid hours get one free!!

GregBlanc
07-16-16, 13:10
What idiot would pay that?? And the ad says, after 5 paid hours get one free!!

480 for nude message? Ouch.Yeah. That is what I thought.

CockNumb
07-16-16, 16:24
Anybody else have info on this one it would be much appreciated! Pm or other thanks, ZT.Go see her you will love her.

Jwjwjw
07-17-16, 22:10
Go see her you will love her.You've seen Nikki, and liked her. Do you have any contact info? I can't seem to find her ad. Much thanks!

IDigit88
07-19-16, 18:40
Anybody else have info on this one it would be much appreciated! Pm or other thanks, ZT.If anybody has some reccomendations of any providers in the Hamilton / Oxford area as well. Sometimes it's too big a pain to drive 45 - 60 minutes to go downtown. A pm would be great! -idi.

Sully1546
07-21-16, 23:23
Anyone have any info on Lexi? She was a hot read head that lived around the UC area. Lost contact with her and would really like to see her again. Anything would be great. Please PM. Thanks in advance.

Hillbilly Bob
07-22-16, 13:34
Does anyone have any info on a provider the post on CL in Lindewald off 127 Hamilton area last 4 digits 6696.

Doingitmyway
07-22-16, 22:43
Anyone have any info on Lexi? She was a hot read head that lived around the UC area. Lost contact with her and would really like to see her again. Anything would be great. Please PM. Thanks in advance.Check BP. She goes by Tallie now.

TapThat
07-23-16, 06:38
Check BP. She goes by Tallie now.The the student you are referring to?

Sully1546
07-23-16, 08:03
The the student you are referring to?Yes. That would be her.

Sully1546
07-23-16, 09:15
The the student you are referring to?Correct. I can't remember the road she was on.

Resipsaloquito
07-23-16, 09:16
The the student you are referring to?The lexi / Tallie girl he is referring to always has a backpage ad. Very rushed service on a couch in a Western Hills house. Lexi the Student is out of the game and moved on with her life. She has her college degree and has moved past the LEO run in that brought her news notoriety. I really miss that body and she was a true minx when the daty got her going.

AmigoCoco
07-23-16, 09:25
Does anyone have any info on a provider the post on CL in Lindewald off 127 Hamilton area last 4 digits 6696.I have been with this girl quite a few times she is really good at what she does and has a nice and safe place I will be going back again the place is clean and she also is really nice.

RogerOver
07-23-16, 11:07
Anyone have any info on Lexi? She was a hot read head that lived around the UC area. Lost contact with her and would really like to see her again. Anything would be great. Please PM. Thanks in advance.HEY it's Tallie Give me a ring Special 75$- Cincinnati escorts

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hey-its-tallie-give-me-a-ring-special-75/22468256

NotYourAverage
07-23-16, 12:32
Check BP. She goes by Tallie now.I never met Lexi from UC but did get pics from her. They didn't look like Talllie (or Chelsea, Sharon, or other names she has used in the last couple of years) in my opinion, but I could be wrong. If I recall correctly, she said she live in her grandmother's house that was inherited. Its a nice story, even if not true. LOL.

Tallie has a decent enough body in her pics. But her face looks like Tiny Tim (as another member eluded to the likeness) and Rocky from the movie Mask (you know, elephant boy).

Also, I have never seen a good review about Tallie on this site or any other.

TapThat
07-23-16, 20:42
I never met Lexi from UC but did get pics from her. They didn't look like Talllie (or Chelsea, Sharon, or other names she has used in the last couple of years) in my opinion, but I could be wrong. If I recall correctly, she said she live in her grandmother's house that was inherited. Its a nice story, even if not true. LOL.

Tallie has a decent enough body in her pics. But her face looks like Tiny Tim (as another member eluded to the likeness) and Rocky from the movie Mask (you know, elephant boy).

Also, I have never seen a good review about Tallie on this site or any other.Talie, or what ever she goes by. I didn't think that she posted on Craigslist, but Lexi the student did all the time. She was by UC and did live in her grandmother's place. But I don't visit Craigslist posting anymore as they seem to get flagged cto quick. Lexi the student was fun, but I thought she didn't verify to much before the personal info came to you to head her way.

TapThat
07-23-16, 20:47
Correct. I can't remember the road she was on.I thought that who you was referring to. Good wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

Benwin87
07-24-16, 16:43
Had a dream of the girl in the West Chester area one recent morning. Sent up was quick, met her on her street and went to a quiet area near by. She does car dates which was fine by me. On the way she was playing with the boys to get them nice and ready. Once we parked she got to business giving a great BBBJCIM. She really got into it and seemed to enjoy what she was doing. After the pop took her back to her place. She was really friendly and energetic.

Jwjwjw
07-24-16, 22:52
I have been with this girl quite a few times she is really good at what she does and has a nice and safe place I will be going back again the place is clean and she also is really nice.If you have contact info, or a link to her ad, it would be greatly appreciated. PM me if you like. Thanks in advance!!

BigGuy3627
07-25-16, 03:28
Anyone have any info or seen this girl. I am not coming up with much but I am newer at this.

RumbleJeep00
07-25-16, 09:01
Does anybody have any Intel on a young Asian woman in a little town on the river? She sent me a couple pics, I'll try to post them. She held up two fingers in them like I asked her to do. Seems pretty legit from what I can tell but I would greatly appreciate any info.

NotYourAverage
07-25-16, 09:43
Does anybody have any Intel on a young Asian woman in a little town on the river? She sent me a couple pics, I'll try to post them. She held up two fingers in them like I asked her to do. Seems pretty legit from what I can tell but I would greatly appreciate any info.I have met this "Asian" young lady before. If she is Asian, I am a Martian! I made the drive to New Richmond a while back to visit her. Lives in run down apartment building with many people outside staring at you. The apartment itself was a dump, the floors were sticky as hell, and not one piece of furniture in the living room area. She led me into a small room with a chair and a air mattress which was not blown up.

I told her that her accommodations were not up to my standards, and GOT THE HELL OUT OF THERE!

Her pics have dark hair, but it was more red in person.

I WOULD STEER CLEAR FOR A NUMBER OF REASONS!

BamBam
07-25-16, 10:49
The lexi / Tallie girl he is referring to always has a backpage ad. Very rushed service on a couch in a Western Hills house. Lexi the Student is out of the game and moved on with her life. She has her college degree and has moved past the LEO run in that brought her news notoriety. I really miss that body and she was a true minx when the daty got her going.This is accurate. I know Lexi. Her breasts were much nicer than the ones shown for Tallie. I also have her PII and she is out of the game for now.

Bam.

RumbleJeep00
07-25-16, 13:19
Does anybody have any Intel on a young Asian woman in a little town on the river? She sent me a couple pics, I'll try to post them. She held up two fingers in them like I asked her to do. Seems pretty legit from what I can tell but I would greatly appreciate any info.I must have struck gold with this one because my inbox is being blown up LOL. Unfortunately, nobody has had any Intel about her. I'm supposed to see her tomorrow evening and I'll let you gents know how it goes and try to convince her to change to a better form of advertising. Until then, it's my kool-aid LOL.

RumbleJeep00
07-25-16, 13:25
I have met this "Asian" young lady before. If she is Asian, I am a Martian! I made the drive to New Richmond a while back to visit her. Lives in run down apartment building with many people outside staring at you. The apartment itself was a dump, the floors were sticky as hell, and not one piece of furniture in the living room area. She led me into a small room with a chair and a air mattress which was not blown up.

I told her that her accommodations were not up to my standards, and GOT THE HELL OUT OF THERE!

Her pics have dark hair, but it was more red in person.

I WOULD STEER CLEAR FOR A NUMBER OF REASONS!This is the kind of Intel I was looking for! Thank you very much for your input, it's very appreciated. I may still give her a shot because I don't need a blow up bed for a BJ. She wouldn't send a face pic so I cannot confirm on the looks but she says she's mixed between Caucasian and asian. Again, I appreciate the info. I try not to post asking about a bunch of different girls, but I figured if she was legit, somebody else has seen her.

Fffooey
07-25-16, 13:36
Anyone have any info or seen this girl. I am not coming up with much but I am newer at this.I'm pretty sure this Heather. You can find reviews of her about a year ago. Then she disappeared for awhile. I saw her a handful of times back then. Good body. Good skills. Not sure what she's like now.

FlossFarmer
07-25-16, 17:45
I'm pretty sure this Heather. You can find reviews of her about a year ago. Then she disappeared for awhile. I saw her a handful of times back then. Good body. Good skills. Not sure what she's like now.Yes, I believe you're right, that is Heather. She has a tramp stamp that reads Cherry. I saw her a long while ago when she was in the Springdale area. I guess it has been a year or more. I happened across her about 6 months ago on CL (where she used to always post) but didn't pursue her at that time. She did have some skills and a decent body. She is worth a whirl in a pinch but certainly not my first choice. Play safe.

Vvodmx
07-25-16, 18:14
I'm pretty sure this Heather. You can find reviews of her about a year ago. Then she disappeared for awhile. I saw her a handful of times back then. Good body. Good skills. Not sure what she's like now.Yes this is heather, I have seen her a year or so ago. She was fairly legit then, not so sure now do to seeing a few ads with different phone numbers. Still think the older pics do her more justice, these new one just look like she has had a hard year so far (possible use?

From what I remember she was very open menu other than no greek or BB. She does give a great BBBJCIMWS, DAYT, CFS, wonderful GFE as well LFK / DFK before, during, and after,. I don't really care what others may say, but even now I think I would still take her over Ryder anyday. No drama and very cool to be around.

Just don't go beating up on her like worthless shits have in the past, hated meeting her after one of those events wanted to knock that asshole on the ground.

Other than that please treat her nicely and stay safe.

VV.

Edit woot Senior status nice....

NotYourAverage
07-26-16, 02:12
This is the kind of Intel I was looking for! Thank you very much for your input, it's very appreciated. I may still give her a shot because I don't need a blow up bed for a BJ. She wouldn't send a face pic so I cannot confirm on the looks but she says she's mixed between Caucasian and asian. Again, I appreciate the info. I try not to post asking about a bunch of different girls, but I figured if she was legit, somebody else has seen her.Here are a couple of pics showing her face. While these are her pics, she looks different in person and seems to be quite a bit thinner now.

She goes by Kaitlyn or Kate. Habitual liar--said she was visiting from Queens, New York. She was using a number with a Georgia area code.

If you decide to visit, I recommend taking along a travel bag consisting of a clean sheet or blanket, disinfectant spray, alcohol and wipes, and maybe a toothbrush and mouthwash (for her of course).

And wear clothes that you wouldn't mind discarding after your visit!

Good luck if you decide to pull the trigger, but you might find yourself playing Russian Roulette!!

And as always, BE SAFE!

Hillbilly Bob
07-26-16, 08:30
Yes this is heather, I have seen her a year or so ago. She was fairly legit then, not so sure now do to seeing a few ads with different phone numbers. Still think the older pics do her more justice, these new one just look like she has had a hard year so far (possible use?

From what I remember she was very open menu other than no greek or BB. She does give a great BBBJCIMWS, DAYT, CFS, wonderful GFE as well LFK / DFK before, during, and after,. I don't really care what others may say, but even now I think I would still take her over Ryder anyday. No drama and very cool to be around.

Just don't go beating up on her like worthless shits have in the past, hated meeting her after one of those events wanted to knock that asshole on the ground.

VV.

Edit woot Senior status nice....Did she go by Heather513 out off Colerain and galb.

Vvodmx
07-26-16, 17:16
Did she go by Heather513 out off Colerain and galb.That I am not sure, when I seen her she was over by Hamilton ave if I remember correctly, after she moved heard she was near Colerain, but never met her in that area, as well as lost her phone number. Still I think she is my ATF.

RumbleJeep00
07-26-16, 17:20
Here are a couple of pics showing her face. While these are her pics, she looks different in person and seems to be quite a bit thinner now.

She goes by Kaitlyn or Kate. Habitual liar--said she was visiting from Queens, New York. She was using a number with a Georgia area code.

If you decide to visit, I recommend taking along a travel bag consisting of a clean sheet or blanket, disinfectant spray, alcohol and wipes, and maybe a toothbrush and mouthwash (for her of course).

Good luck if you decide to pull the trigger, but you might find yourself playing Russian Roulette!!

And as always, BE SAFE!I canceled the date. If it was that bad that you walked out, I wasn't going to drive over an hour to do the same thing LOL. You're a life saver man, I appreciate it.

SimonPieMan
07-26-16, 17:59
Anyone know these two who offer a nude / lingerie full body massage in Western Hills? They look familiar but I can't remember shit these days.

SP.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cas/5698243598.html

Jwjwjw
07-26-16, 23:25
Anyone know these two who offer a nude / lingerie full body massage in Western Hills? They look familiar but I can't remember shit these days.

SP.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cas/5698243598.htmlDon't know them, but I'd like to. Can't wait for someone to TOFTT and give the review.

Doingitmyway
07-27-16, 00:20
Yes this is heather, I have seen her a year or so ago. She was fairly legit then, not so sure now do to seeing a few ads with different phone numbers. Still think the older pics do her more justice, these new one just look like she has had a hard year so far (possible use?

VV.

Edit woot Senior status nice....IIRC, she was in a pretty bad car accident last year. Could be related to possible drug use. I lost track of her after she stopped using her 513-678-XXXX number. She used to be my ATF.

NotYourAverage
07-27-16, 01:32
I canceled the date. If it was that bad that you walked out, I wasn't going to drive over an hour to do the same thing LOL. You're a life saver man, I appreciate it.I was simply trying to save you the trouble of being disappointed and wasting your time. Nothing more than I would hope for if I inquire about a lass that I have interest in.

The pics she sends are intriguing, but you would have gotten a major case of "limpdick" once you walked through the door!! I didn't even want to sit in the chair. It WAS that bad.

Black Knight69
07-27-16, 13:18
Here are a couple of pics showing her face. While these are her pics, she looks different in person and seems to be quite a bit thinner now.

And as always, BE SAFE!Looks incredibly hot too. Thanks for the heads up.

Amon777
07-27-16, 19:41
If she is as toxic of a hazard that this post implies then I would love to take up the challenge and bareback fuck this one.

And as always, BE SAFE!

NotYourAverage
07-27-16, 19:45

SP.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cas/5698243598.htmlI believe these are the same two that I contacted recently.

Quoted 200 for 1 hour duo massage. They said extras would be discussed in person, so maybe up charge.

DaddioDoc
07-28-16, 12:00
Probably won't be up for long.

They advertise on Craigslist DAILY, but they get flagged like most on that site.

Casual encounters under w4 m. Spend the time on there and you will find them.

TonBug
07-28-16, 13:37
I saw her ad last week and set up a meet for the next day in her incall. She's early 40's BBW, short dark hair. 5'7" maybe 200 lbs, nice tits. Immediately started with DFK and is very passionate. A nice change from the mechanical visits I normally have. BBBJ CFSCG, she got hers and then me. Very nice lady and I will repeat. I'll provide digits to seniors.

Hillbilly Bob
07-28-16, 15:02

SP.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cas/5698243598.html$200 for the two nude won't tell you if any extras are to be had. Me I will pass.

Jwjwjw
07-28-16, 18:44
$200 for the two nude won't tell you if any extras are to be had. Me I will pass.I know of a duo on the West side that can be had for less, and with full access. Just sayin.

DaddioDoc
07-29-16, 02:27
Can't find them now. CL ad so it doesn't stay up long. But I got a Screencast. Thought reviews said good LMT quality massage and HJ or BJ finish. Anyone have any Intel to confirm?

Hillbilly Bob
07-29-16, 08:40
I know of a duo on the West side that can be had for less, and with full access. Just sayin.More info don't just tease tell us your duo.

Deadbeat2
07-29-16, 09:16
More info don't just tease tell us your duo.I would love that info also.

CloudHopper
07-29-16, 22:12
$200 for the two nude won't tell you if any extras are to be had. Me I will pass.Yes, please pass the info on.

Larry15
07-30-16, 02:13
Can't find them now. CL ad so it doesn't stay up long. But I got a Screencast. Thought reviews said good LMT quality massage and HJ or BJ finish. Anyone have any Intel to confirm?I set up an appointment, long drive for me, and she cancelled when I almost got to her door. There are other reviews but she was flaky for me.

Resipsaloquito
07-30-16, 08:29
$200 for the two nude won't tell you if any extras are to be had. Me I will pass.I decided to sign up for the half hour, $100 option to see what these two were all about. The only good things is that they are the two in the picture and the apartment was in a safe complex and the apartment itself was clean.

Everything other than a lame backrub is an upsell. They won't take their robes off without more money. There is no happy ending included in the original price- hell I wasn't even flipped. I might as well as thrown $100 out of my window and saved the gas and time.

They do not get the RIL seal of approval.

TheStigyEh
07-30-16, 09:26
Can't find them now. CL ad so it doesn't stay up long. But I got a Screencast. Thought reviews said good LMT quality massage and HJ or BJ finish. Anyone have any Intel to confirm?Four half hour visits. Do not get the hour. Not LMT quality. Good finish. Value play. Good for the money in a pinch. Do not have high expectations.

DaddioDoc
07-30-16, 09:46
Well that sincerely sucks. I had high hopes for her. After leaving a long term arrangement behind in STL, still trying to find "that one" here. But at least a decent massage is a requirement. But thanks for the info man. Much appreciated.

Four half hour visits. Do not get the hour. Not LMT quality. Good finish. Value play. Good for the money in a pinch. Do not have high expectations.

SimonPieMan
07-30-16, 15:10
Well that sincerely sucks. I had high hopes for her. After leaving a long term arrangement behind in STL, still trying to find "that one" here. But at least a decent massage is a requirement. But thanks for the info man. Much appreciated.Stigy's review was the most accurate I've read about her. Others had given more glowing reports. I know, to each his own. I myself thought her place was a dump. The mattress didn't appear to be very clean either.

SP.

NotYourAverage
07-31-16, 22:12
Does anyone have any intel on Ashley from Saylor Park?I thought an update was in order with my experiences with Ashley. A few fellow members responded with some good information, and I thank them for that. I was also able to obtain some valuble information on my own as well. Amazing what a phone number can reveal!!

Anyway, I have seen her a few times now, and each time has been more enjoyable! Petite athletic build and B-cups make for a fun time.

She is sometimes difficult to schedule a firm time with and usually runs late, and is a pick up and host or car fun girl.

Ashley has ran a few ads recently on CL, so you must keep checking there for her ad and respond by email. I do not have her permission to give out her number!

Good luck and be safe!

Jwjwjw
07-31-16, 22:53
More info don't just tease tell us your duo.Give Crissee and Morgan a try. I haven't done the duo yet, but I know the rate is very competitive. Enjoy.

YeahRight69
08-01-16, 09:44
I thought an update was in order with my experiences with Ashley. A few fellow members responded with some good information, and I thank them for that. I was also able to obtain some valuble information on my own as well. Amazing what a phone number can reveal!!

Anyway, I have seen her a few times now, and each time has been more enjoyable! Petite athletic build and B-cups make for a fun time.

She is sometimes difficult to schedule a firm time with and usually runs late, and is a pick up and host or car fun girl.

Ashley has ran a few ads recently on CL, so you must keep checking there for her ad and respond by email. I do not have her permission to give out her number!

Good luck and be safe!I have have used her several times. I got fed up with the nagging that she has no money for her kids. When she is perfectly able to work. She will act like she likes you and turn a 80 visit into a 120. Because her kids were sick every week was a new sickness. Flu for both kids in June, one need open heart blah blah. Good fun girl. Just the lying got super old. Had to cut her free. 9.

YeahRight69
08-01-16, 10:14
Wanted to give my review on Ashley in Saxlor pxxk.

Nice girl. Tiny spinner type Respectful she only canceled once. We met sveral times. Good BBBJ. Very clean, does have some odor dyt.

No the not so great. She will complain about her money situation the entire time. Which is ok I guess. Worst part of every time we met there was a new sickness on one of her kids they all seem to be ridiculous lies. The nagging got got very old. During cfs she is a dead lay. Won't even hold your arm. Its a kind of OMG hurry up feeling. All that combined with getting to her location is a pita sometimes will have you drop, her off at a udf off the, top of queen city, blvd it a not safe area and says she, walks both kids all the way home which, is like 10 miles. This is also a lie. If, she, gets a ride, to meet you she will demand money for, her, ride and ***** about, that. She also claims it costs 55 per hour for her baby sitter and will, complain about how much she is actually making. Do short visits. And, don't pay attetion to, her bs.