PDA

View Full Version : two part report: part one

AdaptableMan
02-07-08, 21:52
Okay not trying to panci anyone but here is what I saw on Tuesday and Thursday. I went to Singapore around 1:30pm on Tues and again around noon thursday (today). I always do a scope of the parking lot as I never, ever want to be caught in one of those raids. Well as you know Elk Grove police recently shut down Higgins spa. Looks like Arlington Hts LE are scoping out Singapore. Believe me don't believe me here is what I saw.

Black taurus with male driver sitting 3 parking rows from Sing entrance. As a monger entered he got out of his car walked over to where the monger had parked and proceeded to write down the license plate number (I thinK). This occured twice on Tuesday and each time he was talking on a cell phone. Today a white van was parker 2 rows from Sing entrance and as I passe dhe was scribbling and talking on the cell. I went to the McDonalds, ran some errands, and came back 90 minutes later; van was still there with driver on phone. Call me paranoid but something doesn't seem right. You mongers know that tingly spider sense we all have and mine was going crazy. I also think we all screwed up giving way to much info, names, etc. LE are not stupid and we need to be more discreet. I hope I'm wrong but those are the facts. Be safe.

AdaptableMan
02-07-08, 22:00
On a better not I decided since I felt unsure about Sing to try Spa One. It has been sometime since I was last there. Well let me tell you I had quite a treat. I am no longer naming names in my reports but the milf who speaks excellent english and young dumb one who has trouble even speaking her own language gave me a treat today. I walked in and the place was empty. Now what started off as a negative (now charging $80????) was quickly turned into a positive. The milf says to me today is Chinese new year and for $20 more you have 2 girls. I'm like sweet sothey take me back to the shower and i get a double wash and dry. We enter the room and after some negotiations the fun began. My first time with two asians; I felt like austin powers and his chinese twins. It was a great afternoon. Check out spa one if you haven't lately. Nt sure if they will treat everytime or client to this chinese new year treat but I loved it!!! Play safe and use discretion on names guys.

Bill R
02-07-08, 23:51
Adaptable,
Good catch on scoping out LEO. Nobody wants to be caught in an AMP when they bust it. I was in New Look on Harlem in the city when Chicago's finest busted in about 5 years ago. Not fun. The paranoia you get afterward makes it tough to enjoy any AMP experience for sometime.

OK, nobody on this board is to blame if Sing gets busted. Sing has been busted in the past before this board was even in existence. I know they've been busted at least 3-4 times at their current location. Before they were at this location they were in the little strip mall around the corner on Arlington Hts Rd.
They got busted several times there that I know of going back to the early 90's.

LEO knows all about Sing with or without this board.

Broome333
02-08-08, 13:31
Obviously the reason for taking down plate numbers would be to identify who was going in the place, but the question is for what purpose? To me the only thing they can prove by this type observation is that you went into a liscensed business and presumably paid for a massage. To get the customers for anything more wouldn't they have to catch them in the act or during the negotiations?

PittPanther
02-08-08, 14:32
Obviously the reason for taking down plate numbers would be to identify who was going in the place, but the question is for what purpose? To me the only thing they can prove by this type observation is that you went into a liscensed business and presumably paid for a massage. To get the customers for anything more wouldn't they have to catch them in the act or during the negotiations?If it was truly LE, wouldn't they just run the plates right there, searching for outstanding 'wants and warrants?' I'm betting it's more of a religious zealot type of group, that wants the massage parlor removed from 'their' town.

LE wouldn't bother writing down plates - they would send in an undercover officer for a sting. LE knows what's going on, they don't need your plate.

Xxofe
02-08-08, 16:23
LE wouldn't bother writing down plates - they would send in an undercover officer for a sting. LE knows what's going on, they don't need your plate.
on the other hand, if they pick up a hot plate they can then use the observation of the person entering the spa as an excuse to move in. they may not get a bust on the spa, but the harassment and the presence of LEO can be enough to hurt their business for a while at least.

Packer Fan
02-08-08, 17:59
They can also use the information to threaten the guy as he comes out-if he is married they can threaten to tell his wife, employer, etc. I remember years ago when they gave one of the places in Belvidere trouble that is what one of the girls had told me. A guy had walked out and they basically forced him to tell them what had gone on there or they were going to tell his wife where he was. Not really fair, but since when did they ever play fair?

Bill R
02-08-08, 20:37
Packer fan,
You're right on. They confront a guy as he's walking out and give the choice of flipping on the place or else his wife will find out. The guys will flip everytime.
Chicago PD did that stuff to me when they caught me in the place. Luckily, nothing had happened so I just maintained that I was there for the massage. They finally let me walk out but they kept me there standing in my underwear for about an hour.
-B

Thencame Brnsn
02-09-08, 00:12
Years ago (talking 1980ish) Elk Grove did that too me when they had a spa by the old Pet Store. I was 20 and single, and told them I was looking for a massage and didn't really know I could get "extras." I was let go, and they were laughing because I really was new to the experience and was no help to them.
Second time, at the house on Old Higgins. Same thing-Same Officer Friendly. Cop said "do I know you?" I said sir, you must be mistaken. He bit, I had a beer at Barnaby's, and decided, Cook County, not the place for my hobby activities.

Call Me Booger
02-09-08, 11:26
I can see some terrorist planning the next attack down the street but at least the town has been saved from those dangerous AMPS!

Hey Linc, you never know when those crazy koreans will attack us with those long pointy nipples...

Jimmy
02-09-08, 13:29
Hey Linc, you never know when those crazy koreans will attack us with those long pointy nipples...

Sign me up for that! I will do my best to save us all! War is hell!

Jammit
02-16-08, 09:42
Bump on this thread. I'm due but hanging back.

Last trip late December saw Ruby and had a real nice time. I know reports/reviews on her are mixed, but I had a good experience. She did the towel thing since it was our first experience together, but that got taken care of pretty fast. Was in the tan room on the raft. That has it's advantages of space, but the disadvantage of being on the ground and minimal leverage.

Full hour. Maybe a little over actually. She massaged me for a while, maybe 20 min, then I massaged her for just as long, then we got down to the real FS event. Never discussed the tip, and as I left, I floated $. 2, all good, just the way it should be

If Nina's not there, Ruby's my pick. To hell with lazy Candy and her nap taking crap at the end.

Lemmy
03-06-08, 22:35
Bump on this thread. I'm due but hanging back.

Last trip late December saw Ruby and had a real nice time. I know reports/reviews on her are mixed, but I had a good experience. She did the towel thing since it was our first experience together, but that got taken care of pretty fast. Was in the tan room on the raft. That has it's advantages of space, but the disadvantage of being on the ground and minimal leverage.

Full hour. Maybe a little over actually. She massaged me for a while, maybe 20 min, then I massaged her for just as long, then we got down to the real FS event. Never discussed the tip, and as I left, I floated $. 2, all good, just the way it should be

If Nina's not there, Ruby's my pick. To hell with lazy Candy and her nap taking crap at the end.Don't ever hand them a 2 now they will try to get more from us.

Chi Guy
03-07-08, 15:40
Don't ever hand them a 2 now they will try to get more from us.

Take a deep breath. He said $.2. That's Mongerish for $120. Even though you can usually get away with $100 for FS at Sing, $120 isn't unreasonable.

Jammit
03-16-08, 08:59
Take a deep breath. He said $.2. That's Mongerish for $120. Even though you can usually get away with $100 for FS at Sing, $120 isn't unreasonable.Correct. It was a particularly good session, and I think a little positive reinforcement actually helps us get better service. It's to my advantage to be a good repeat customer. Providers are in the same boat as we are, wondering what they'll get or what they'll have to put up with. By developing a reputation for treating them well and tipping just a little better than average for better than average sessions, I get better sessions more often.

GoldenGreek
03-26-08, 01:16
I think the guy that started this thread is a shill for spa one.

I'm trying to get business away from sing and direct them towards spa 1.