PDA

View Full Version : Moonlight Spa in Austell

JimBob69
01-18-08, 18:50
I have not been to Moonlight in about a year or so.

I went there three times and could not get sf, so I have not returned.

Anyone been there lately and got FS?

Catniper
05-04-08, 21:15
I have been three times in last two weeks. One old gal one petit gal and one just right. All a full menu but you have to be a regular. The newest girl Barbra is great looking and willing but high for this side of town $$. They are not a group of wild girls but cautious and wanting to make a good buck. The older one covers you in baby oil and no shower. Barbra washed me off because the old gal was the only one to get me started. Two girls working but I love the location and saves me hours of drive time. Treat em good and train em.

Slippery Jimbo
05-06-08, 10:26
I went to Moonlight yesterday and paid $. 4 house fee for HH. Massage was provided by Sofina. She was cute: 7 Face, 9 Legs, 7 Chest. After 10 minutes, I started to probe for the extras. She said she was not interested in extras and that all they do at that spa is dress sexy. Anyone else experienced this with her?

Catniper
05-09-08, 13:46
They are a very cautious group and do not want to get into any trouble. I have had an open menu and some very nice options. First, massage is so so too much oil and very rarely give you a shower come clean or they will not do anything but send you home with a crappy massage. I could get a better one from my lazyboy with vibration. They are not an agressive group but you can build on your experience. Once they know you things change. I am on my 4th visit and know a few of the girls. It appears they work specific days and have older and some younger girls you just have to figure out what is your best day and who is on the job. I had a wonderful experience with a beauty 125 lbs and 8 on 10 scale with her cloths off a 9. Nothing but the basics without any true GFE but fun and close to home. Never say this is your first time. Aviod the old lady she seems to be there every day. She will oil you up and send you home. A waste of your money. Demand a younger girl or go home.

JimBob69
05-26-08, 21:09
Went to Monnlight Spa friday morning. Was met by a very good looking girl 9.5 out of 10. was given a very good table shower, then taken to the room. Recieved the best massage I have gotten in a very long time. I can speek a little Thai so we got along very well. I told her that I have not been there in a long time, but have been visiting the other spa in the atlanta area because you can recieve FS at the other location. after the flip she smiled and asked what else I would like. I said I wanted her, and she held out her hand for the tip. I gave her $.2 she said thanks and left the room. When she came back in she removed her clouths and I could not beleave how good a 34 yr old could look. She had bolt on c's that was very hard to tell they were bolt on's. We did cow girl, reverse cow girl, DATY, Mish. She said she is going back to Thailand for the month of July and will be back. Paid for hour, got about 10 extra minutes. I will return before she leaves

Looks 9.8
TS 8
body 9.8
FS 9.9
Atitude 9.5

George GA
05-31-08, 18:40
Went to Monnlight Spa friday morning. Was met by a very good looking girl 9.5 out of 10. was given a very good table shower, then taken to the room. Recieved the best massage I have gotten in a very long time. I can speek a little Thai so we got along very well. I told her that I have not been there in a long time, but have been visiting the other spa in the atlanta area because you can recieve FS at the other location. after the flip she smiled and asked what else I would like. I said I wanted her, and she held out her hand for the tip. I gave her $.2 she said thanks and left the room. When she came back in she removed her clouths and I could not beleave how good a 34 yr old could look. She had bolt on c's that was very hard to tell they were bolt on's. We did cow girl, reverse cow girl, DATY, Mish. She said she is going back to Thailand for the month of July and will be back. Paid for hour, got about 10 extra minutes. I will return before she leaves

Looks 9.8
TS 8
body 9.8
FS 9.9
Atitude 9.5Did you get her name?

JimBob69
06-02-08, 23:32
Did you get her name?She said it but I can't remember it, but she used an American name.

Ozymandias
06-09-08, 17:11
She said it but I can't remember it, but she used an American name.

... sigh

Well, with a name I could call that place, see if she's there first, then visit. Too far to drive to check otherwise!

O.

Slippery Jimbo
06-11-08, 23:03

Looks 9.8
TS 8
body 9.8
FS 9.9
Atitude 9.5Was her name Joann?

JimBob69
06-13-08, 13:22
I beleave that was her name.

Slippery Jimbo
06-15-08, 13:23
I beleave that was her name.I visited Joann. I did not think she was as hot as originally suggested, but she was a hoot to talk to. I ended up not asking for any extras. She did a great massage with some cool back cracking skills.

Soloflight
06-17-08, 15:55
I visited Joann. I did not think she was as hot as originally suggested, but she was a hoot to talk to. I ended up not asking for any extras. She did a great massage with some cool back cracking skills.I met Joann. About 35 or 37, thick-waisted with slightly too-big implants. She'll drop her top during HJ, and let you play with her nice pointy nips. I dig this chick, because she doesn't yap at you with a million questions, and honestly gives a very firm and very skilled massage. I tip her well and I'm nice to her. And by "nice", I mean I'm not grabby or pushy or belligerent. You get what you pay for, and being pleasant pays dividends. I've never banged her (no interest in covered intercourse on a table, trying to be quiet) but her hands are nice. Be good to this broad.

JimBob69
06-23-08, 00:07
Went to moonlight spa Thursday and seen joann. She said her and her daughter (13) are leaving Sunday (today) for 6-8 weeks. Sure glad I got to see her berfore she left and can't wait for her to return.

Chants
06-27-08, 13:09
As I have said in my other posts I have just stumbled across this site.

Anyway I have been to moonlight twice and both were just ok.

Decent service and massage but I have had better for a little less.

The recent posts about Joanne sound like something I would like I hope she gets back soon.

When she gets back keep me posted so I can get out there.

JimBob69
08-31-08, 15:08
Went to Moonlight Thursday hoping the Joann was back from Thailand. Got a girl named Kay or something like that about 30. Got good ts then to the massage. She gave an ok massage (hard like I asked for), she walked and bounced on my back and cracked about every bone in my back. Best walk I have had in a long time. FS followed. Which was ok, I asked her if joann was back from Thailand yet but she did not know who I was talking about. I guess next time I will call first to see if she is back because it is a long ride to get there. Kay was ok but Joann is much better.

Hootie 1998
09-23-08, 16:52
This is the one at the end of Thorton?

I tried to go there last year and when i asked the lady dressed in a table cloth if there were any younger girls or "make hand expression to large knockers" she said no only only mamasan with nice message!

When to do this place is close to home and i would like to go often but it just seemed lifeless when I was there?

Soloflight
10-09-08, 22:23
Went back to Moonlight last week. Thursday night about 8:00. No other customers, and I was handled by Cindy. This was my first experience there with anyone but Joann, and though I didn't intend it to be initially, I wound up splurging on FS for the first time in my life. I'd always been satisfied with a firm HJ to cap off a vigorous massage, but this girl gave me some Blue Steel that deserved better. Condom, of course. Ben Franklin. She's worth more.

Listen: this is not a rock-n-roll place. It's in a tiny little strip mall next to an auto parts store. It's discreet and quiet outside, clean and pleasant inside. Be nice to these sweet and friendly ladies and they might be around for awhile.

Hootie 1998
12-27-08, 23:21
Went there on Tuesday and was greated at the door by the mamasan and taken to the room

For. 40 I got some mouth service by a basic looking korean.

I is an ok place but there is better looking trim inside the perimeter!

Franklambe
03-18-09, 23:16
Went there on Tuesday and was greated at the door by the mamasan and taken to the room

For. 40 I got some mouth service by a basic looking korean.

I is an ok place but there is better looking trim inside the perimeter!Went to Moonlight Spa after not returning for 2 years because it was out of the way. It was $40 at the door to the MMS who looked about 55-60 years old.This was for 30 minutes. She led me to a room just past the office/living area and told me to undress. I opted to take the TS and a small (5'-00") korean female came into the room and guided me to the TS. She told me her name was YUKO and she has been working there for 2 weeks. She told me she just came from New Jersey and prior to that from S. Korea. She spoke enough english so that I could understand. She warmed the water up and had me disrobe and lay on the table. It was a nice soaping and she grazed the boys as she asked me the standard LE questions. When I got up from the table she dried me off with a towel and paid special attention to Mr. Happy. As we walked out of the shower room I made the comment "No I am ready to have some fun" and she replied"oh yeah!? We will see".

Back in the massage room I laid on the table and which was covered in towels and she began to wipe me down with a warm dry towel. It felt really good because she did it really rough one time and then went back and did it softly. When she finished drying me she left the towel off so I was completely uncovered. The massage began and she was very good at it! I didn't think I was tense, but she began working the kinks out with medium pressure and long strokes. We made small talk and she asked if i was married or had a girlfriend which i told her on & off. She laughed and said all men say that.

On the flip she began to rub my forehead and chest and whispered for me to close my eyes and relax. She asled me if I would take care of her after the massage and I said something in the affirmative as I was realy enjoying the massage and almost falling asleep. She moved to the side of the table as she began to rub my stomach & hips. The next thing I now she is giving the best slow sloppy sounding BJ I have ever had!! I looked down because it felt soooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooood and I was amazed to see that she had a condom on Mr. Happy, but it felt like a BBBJ!! She did this for about (10) minutes time and then she climbed on top and began CG in a slow rythmic manner. She was so tight that I busted a nut after only (3) minutes time. Shame on me I know.......but it was a great expierence!! She wiped me down with a hot moist towel and then helped me get dressed. I was with her for a total of 45 minutes with no rush and a great expierence. I tipped her $60 and she was very happy about it. She told me to come back soon and i will.

The only thing that creeped me out about the place was the cameras on the corner of the building facing the door & parking lot. She told me that they record the door and parking lot in case they get robbed. I asked her if they really record and she told me they change the tape every (2) days.

Looks= 8
Personality= 10
Body= 9
Skills= 10
Attitude= 10
Damage= $60 + $40 = $100

I read the other guys post about gettig better, but I think this was top quality for the price and not a entirely out the way distance. Of course his was an older post and i don't know what the AMP scene was doing back then!! Enjoy!!

Dugout
05-07-09, 01:17
Moonlight is a nice hidden gem. $ .6 for an hour. $ for extras. I didn't have time to wait for the cutie so I got a slightly overweight 30 yr old but nice up top.

TS -> Good but not enough of the proper attention
Massage -> mediocre
Extras -> CBJ - Doggy - Mish - Doggy - BBBJ - Completion for $

She started at $.4 but I got her down to $. I should have gone lower but it was worth it for my first time. I said my "friend" referred me and that helped with the extras.

Sasay1960
05-12-09, 15:28
Moonlight is a nice hidden gem. $ .6 for an hour. $ for extras. I didn't have time to wait for the cutie so I got a slightly overweight 30 yr old but nice up top.

TS -> Good but not enough of the proper attention
Massage -> mediocre
Extras -> CBJ - Doggy - Mish - Doggy - BBBJ - Completion for $

She started at $.4 but I got her down to $. I should have gone lower but it was worth it for my first time. I said my "friend" referred me and that helped with the extras.I know nothing about Austell. What's the best way to get there from downtown/Buckhead ATL?

Pm me if you want.

Yo Man
05-13-09, 07:18
Where is this place?

Maxim V
05-20-09, 10:33
Can some one tell me where this place is or give a phone #?

Dugout
05-21-09, 02:09
Can some one tell me where this place is or give a phone #?Near intersection of Thornton & 78.

Smyrnaguy1980
08-12-09, 10:13
Near intersection of Thornton & 78.I remember a couple months ago I rode around for a good bit looking for this place, never to find it by then I was so frusterated I wasn't even in the mood.

JimBob69
08-12-09, 20:20
I remember a couple months ago I rode around for a good bit looking for this place, never to find it by then I was so frusterated I wasn't even in the mood.Go to, Yellowpage.com

Bbinsider
09-25-09, 12:24
It appears Moonlight was flooded.

We'll see if they return.

Soloflight
10-23-09, 18:14
It appears Moonlight was flooded.

We'll see if they return.Drove past Friday, 23 Oct. Open.

Franklambe
10-27-09, 16:14
Drove past Friday, 23 Oct. Open.Dropped in the moonlight Spa for a post flood workout. They have some new talent in there and she will be there through November. The damage was 60 at the door for an hour and 40 tip.

Started out with a table shower that was quite relaxing and went through the formalities of testing how far I was willing to go. My whole body was squeeky clean and I was pleasently teased.

Proceeded back to the room and hot steamy. Moist towels were placed on my back, ass and calves as she said she would be back in a few minutes. She returned and removed the towels while beginning a great hard 7 forceful massage. Paid speacial attention to my ass & balls from behind which got things started.

On the flip I performed some pole bouncing to get her attention. She removed the towel and began a great hand job which let to some BBBJ with special attention to my nut sack. With light rimming.

Put the party hat on and she started with rcg for about 10 minutes at which time I had to stop to keep from blowing. Finished with leaning her over the table and did k9 for about 5 minutes time. She was so tight at first and almost too snug. I think that is why I didn' last! I blew my load and she cleaned me off with a hot wet towel with about 5 minutes of lef & hand massage. A bottle of water & pat on the ass. Great time!

They remembered me as a regular, but you should tell them a friend named Frank referred you!

Bbinsider
10-28-09, 08:41
Dropped in the moonlight Spa for a post flood workout. They have some new talent in there and she will be there through November. The damage was 60 at the door for an hour and 40 tip.So you got FS for 100 total?

Franklambe
11-03-09, 14:07
So you got FS for 100 total?Yes, thats what i'm saying. I previously paid that as well as others. I was just implying that the price was the same and they are back to business as usual.

Pcpc1688
11-26-09, 00:23
Yes, thats what i'm saying. I previously paid that as well as others. I was just implying that the price was the same and they are back to business as usual.

This is an very good deal indeed for FS in any AMP anywhere. Are you sure there was no complaining by the girls? Rarely do they do this for less than .8 or more. I may have to tell them Frank sent me...lol

PC out

Hootie 1998
11-27-09, 23:45
don't try the Frank crap with them cause it didn't work last week. I worked it hard and still ended up having to pay 175!

It was an ok time but for some reason I keep going back hoping it will top the Buckhead spa's. But I do not think it is going to happen?

The Don ATL
11-29-09, 12:52
Where in Acworth is this again?
Last time I was in Acworth I looked for it but couldn't find it.
I also couldnt find an address in the forums.
if anyone wouldn;t mind, please give me some directions/address in public or private...i would like to check them out in December when I back inA cowrth again

Bbinsider
12-01-09, 10:43
Where in Acworth is this again?

Last time I was in Acworth I looked for it but couldn't find it.

I also couldn't find an address in the forums.

If anyone wouldn't mind, please give me some directions/address in public or private. I would like to check them out in December when I back inA cowrth againMoonlight is on Bankhead Highway in Lithia Springs. Take I-20 to Thorton Road, turn right on Thorton, go a couple miles and turn right on Bankhead, it's on the left a 100 yards off Thorton.

Atlman3000
02-04-10, 08:51
I've been here a few times and everytime I have had a good time. I went most recently last weekend and had a massage by a young cutie named J. I only got the 1/2 hour session. She had good conversation and gave a great massage. Almost too good, it made me think there would be no fun time at the end if it was not for her outfit. She was dressed in a low cut dress that was very short. She did not mind wondering hands at all and she paid extra attention to the areas I wanted her to focus on. I ended the session with a bhj. It was .4 for the massage and I tiped the same for a great massage.

D Smoke
06-02-10, 19:17
Visited Moonlight last week and met a girl named Tome at least that is what I understood her name to be. Very cute girl, spinner type and I would say around 25. Nice shower with all areas washed and then off to the massage room. Decent massage and after the flip she asked if there was anything more that needed massaging. Of course she had missed one spot. Quoted $. 40 for everything which was high from the reports I have read about this place. I offered $ but she would not budge so I settled for CBJ for the $. I think my bargaining skills need some work. This is my first post so I am new to this and hope to keep learning.

Msg4869
06-25-10, 16:22
Not Bad jena laughs a litta much but good sex Lin is good too go see them.

Sasay1960
06-26-10, 23:51
Visited Moonlight last week and met a girl named Tome at least that is what I understood her name to be. Very cute girl, spinner type and I would say around 25. Nice shower with all areas washed and then off to the massage room. Decent massage and after the flip she asked if there was anything more that needed massaging. Of course she had missed one spot. Quoted $. 40 for everything which was high from the reports I have read about this place. I offered $ but she would not budge so I settled for CBJ for the $. I think my bargaining skills need some work. This is my first post so I am new to this and hope to keep learning.
When they don't budge, just tell them, that's all I got, and then say all you need is a massage ... make them give you the full time ... if not just walk and act a little pissed (not vocal, just your demeanor) ... they'll come around.

The Don ATL
08-14-10, 22:51
With all the downtown and nearby AMP heat, I was wondering if the Austell LE has heated up this place. I've been thinking of popping in next time im in the area, but all the downtown heat makes me a little skittish

JimBob69
10-09-10, 11:45
Made a visit on Tuesday. Can't remember the girls name but she remembered me from before. Had grate TS, light massage. Ended with a great finish. Made several visits to the place and will visit again. Used to visit Yoshiko in birmingham a lot but they got busted and are now closed.

People Pleasur
03-12-11, 19:59
I haven't been in over a year but after being stood up by Jennifer Deepthroat I headed over. The parking sucks being right on the main drag. Walked in and saw Tuby again. Table shower good with everything washed. Good massage with plenty of attention to the good parts. On the flip negotiated. 8 for a BJ which was all I wanted to begin with. She sat me on the end of the table and applied the cover with her mouth. She has some massive bolt ons that are rock hard. Not my thing but her skills are good.

Good experience, will repeat.

JimBob69
07-07-11, 22:34
Seen June a couple of weks ago. Still very good service. Will return for more.

IronCity
07-08-11, 14:55
Seen June a couple of weks ago. Still very good service. Will return for more.What was the total damage?

JimBob69
07-10-11, 22:11
What was the total damage?1. 2 for extras

JimBob69
12-20-12, 12:46
June was not there last week but will be back soon seen another girl and she was just as friendly and very good.

Steel the best I have been to.

SouthernElite
02-02-13, 07:26
I live within walking distance of this place. And being the perv that I am, I've always wanted to go in there. But sadly I do not think they cater to the female crowd.

Misty

Bbinsider
02-04-13, 23:54
June was not there last week but will be back soon seen another girl and she was just as friendly and very good.

Steel the best I have been to.Is Coco still there?

Bbinsider
02-05-13, 00:00
I live within walking distance of this place. And being the perv that I am, I've always wanted to go in there. But sadly I do not think they cater to the female crowd.

MistyI bet if you dropped $$ in there, they would give you whatever level of service you desired.

PE Atl
02-07-13, 08:28
Recently visited after a year or so. Tobi is no longer there and the talent is very week. Only had one girl named Nina and she looked and dressed like a wash lady. Didn't even change clothes. No customer service like Tobi used to offer. At least when she was there they had decent looking fill-ins. Not only was the talent bad the prices went up triple. Will not be returning until they get some better service.

Very disappointed. Save your money.

PS. Has anyone been recently? Do they have any decent talent like Tobi?

PE Atl
02-07-13, 08:42
When did Tobi leave?

GreyElephant
03-16-14, 23:50
Went in on Saturday Had a new girl, not very good English but great service.

GreyElephant
03-31-14, 18:08
Yes wwnt back to Moonlight today, guy's she has been gone a ling time but she's back. This one is really hot and pretty good at riding, love those tit's bouncing go ask for YaYa tell her you saw from greyelephant.

Svtcobra
04-17-14, 07:42
I hit up this place and got YaYa. Face was about a 6.5, good body, no ass, nice bolt ons. Paid $160 and got a below average table shower..hit the spots, no good scrubbing though. Below average massage, answering the front window once during massage...massage last 10 minutes if that then she says "flip over and tell me what you want" I told her I want it all, she wanted an extra 160. I told her I only have extra $100, so I'm happy with massage. Then I offered just fuck and no oral and she was scared of my size. I told her I'd be easy on her and finally she accepted the $100. Had her stroke me hard, put a condom and and I banged her out with her on top and then busted in mish.

I wouldn't go back...shit massage.

GreyElephant
05-18-14, 03:02
Went back to Moon Light tonight. Ya Ya and those get tits were still there. I got a two girl specal tonight. Had a great time. I want to do it again soon Love those tits. The other girl was an excellent masseuse small tits but nice ass. Ya Ya is better at rideing than massage and she is big on being clean LOL. Happy Hunting.

Hootie 1998
04-29-16, 16:55
Place has become a self service location win a late 40's looking Thai lady.

Svtcobra
01-11-17, 15:47
I was supposed to meet up with this craigslist broad off Fulton Industrial / Camp Creek area in an apt complex. This B lets me in the apt complex with a gate code and ceases all comms. I sat around like 20 minutes then bounced, driving around horny. Not good. I say F it and head over to Moonlight since it wasn't far to see what ladies worked there now.

I get there and give the "mamasan", Sophina, 60 for the hour. She looks decent, small tits, barely any ass. Decent face with nice make up. I get a good table shower from her and she scrubs me good and playing with all the parts. I get on the table and she is giving a really good massage. I thought it felt great. About 20 minutes into the massage I inquire about extras and she says "are you a cop"? We get past that and she proceeds to state she only does HJ and BJ, but she could get someone else for me for FS. I say do that because at this point I'm having a great massage and need to finish it off with a bang. I did feel on her ass and it had a little bubble to it. She has promise if your cock is smaller.

In comes Amy, she looks late 30's / early 40's but the body on this one. WOW. Her face is actually pretty but her teeth are a little large, but you can surely get past it. She has long sandy blonde hair and some nice bolts on and hang naturally. They don't even feel like bolt ons, they were really great. Her ass was deceiving. It wasn't huge but she has wide hips so when she sat on the table getting ready for mish the ass cheeks just busted out to the side, I was like DAMN. We begin the business talk and she asks for 140. I said I have 100. She eventually says 120, I said 100. She leaves, then comes back and says "mamasan" told her to accept the 100! I think mamasan is Sophina as she didn't want to fuck me bc of my size, so says Amy.

She puts the cover on with her mouth and tells me to get inside. I go down to the pussy first and give it a smell in close proximity to my nose. I look up and ask her how many cocks been in her today, she says "none". Whatever, could be true though as it was morning. I proceed to suck on her clit as I couldn't resist this beautiful pussy she had. Not a single scent, taste, or odor. She grabs the back of my head and shoves it into her pussy. She says "make me want to fuck you. " After a few minutes of sucking her clit, she pulls me up and puts me into her. She was wet. I fucked her mish about 7 minutes, then turned her to the side and I stood and pounded her good for about 7-8 minutes. I blew in the cover while bouncing up and down on my tippy toes causing my dick to bury in her as the table was perfect height.

I call this session dynamite because I think I got the best massage girl, then the best girl to fuck! Good luck gents.

Member #5837
01-12-17, 16:51
I was supposed to meet up with this craigslist broad off Fulton Industrial / Camp Creek area in an apt complex. This B lets me in the apt complex with a gate code and ceases all comms. I sat around like 20 minutes then bounced, driving around horny. Not good. I say F it and head over to Moonlight since it wasn't far to see what ladies worked there now.

I get there and give the "mamasan", Sophina, 60 for the hour. She looks decent, small tits, barely any ass. Decent face with nice make up. I get a good table shower from her and she scrubs me good and playing with all the parts. I get on the table and she is giving a really good massage. I thought it felt great. About 20 minutes into the massage I inquire about extras and she says "are you a cop"? We get past that and she proceeds to state she only does HJ and BJ, but she could get someone else for me for FS. I say do that because at this point I'm having a great massage and need to finish it off with a bang. I did feel on her ass and it had a little bubble to it. She has promise if your cock is smaller.

In comes Amy, she looks late 30's / early 40's but the body on this one. WOW. Her face is actually pretty but her teeth are a little large, but you can surely get past it. She has long sandy blonde hair and some nice bolts on and hang naturally. They don't even feel like bolt ons, they were really great. Her ass was deceiving. It wasn't huge but she has wide hips so when she sat on the table getting ready for mish the ass cheeks just busted out to the side, I was like DAMN. We begin the business talk and she asks for 140. I said I have 100. She eventually says 120, I said 100. She leaves, then comes back and says "mamasan" told her to accept the 100! I think mamasan is Sophina as she didn't want to fuck me bc of my size, so says Amy.

She puts the cover on with her mouth and tells me to get inside. I go down to the pussy first and give it a smell in close proximity to my nose. I look up and ask her how many cocks been in her today, she says "none". Whatever, could be true though as it was morning. I proceed to suck on her clit as I couldn't resist this beautiful pussy she had. Not a single scent, taste, or odor. She grabs the back of my head and shoves it into her pussy. She says "make me want to fuck you. " After a few minutes of sucking her clit, she pulls me up and puts me into her. She was wet. I fucked her mish about 7 minutes, then turned her to the side and I stood and pounded her good for about 7-8 minutes. I blew in the cover while bouncing up and down on my tippy toes causing my dick to bury in her as the table was perfect height.

I call this session dynamite because I think I got the best massage girl, then the best girl to fuck! Good luck gents.Cobra. You a bad MF!! You ate that thang?

PurpleGhost
01-15-17, 09:41

I call this session dynamite because I think I got the best massage girl, then the best girl to fuck! Good luck gents.I pass by there all the time never thought to stop. I love table showers.

Hootie 1998
03-11-17, 23:11
Same old bullshit. Nothing changed. I tried it again after svtcobras report but wasted $40 for nothing. Complete waste! They said they didn't have a Kim.

ItsMe8807
05-01-17, 11:28
They got busted back in late February, can't pull up the article but I did see they got busted.