PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Rubberband Man
01-16-08, 21:03
I saw this in the new lately on the hotel near the Quicky Mart. They reopened recently.

http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2008/jan/11/beach-inn-cleared-to-reopen-ventura-hotels-and/

Hopefully this will bring back some SW action to the area.

Be safe!

Rubberband Man
08-02-08, 17:52
Been quite on the boards for quite a while. So I thought I add to a report seeing as there has been a pick up in action this past few weeks.

I have to reports that I'll combine in to one.

Both happend with in the same week this past week. On Monday I was crusing the avenue and spotted a WSW, a big aged, standing on the bus stop. I crusied by and stared real hard to get her atttention. She gave me the nod and started walking my way. I turned the corner and she got in. Forgot her name, but doesn't really matter. Anyway parked no to far from there and got a cbj for 20bucks. Finished up and sent her on her way. She offered her number but I said I'll probably see her around the avenue.

Thurs night I was crusing the avenue again but it was dead, was debating on stopping by bikini bar, but didin't want to go it alone cause I'm not sure what its like. Maybe next time. So I was on my way home crusing thompson blvd when I spotted a MILF walking on thompson. I circled back around and she came back. Got in my car and did the LE check. She wanted 60 for cbj but I countered with 30, which I think was reasonable. She was a pretty good looking chick with a nice rack of titties on her. I loved to squeeze those huge melons while she was giving me some head. Pretty decent job. Nutted in like 5 min. She gave me her number which I will probably call some time soon.

I wonder if the SW action is picking up do to the ventura county fair being on this couple weeks too. But who knows. I'm just glad there still action out there, you just have to look a bit harder.

Peace, rubber

Be safe!

Rubberband Man
05-02-09, 04:29
This thread has pretty much been dead for awhile. But what the heck I thought I'd add a report to keep update.

Was crusing thompson around 3pm on wed and came across a late 30 ish WSW, was running some errands and couldn't stop but as I passed she waved me to stop.

There is some action lingering around I guess you have to look real hard.

Anyone else want to chime in here?

The Flatline
05-02-09, 20:38
This thread has pretty much been dead for awhile. But what the heck I thought I'd add a report to keep update.

Was crusing thompson around 3pm on wed and came across a late 30 ish WSW, was running some errands and couldn't stop but as I passed she waved me to stop.

There is some action lingering around I guess you have to look real hard.

Anyone else want to chime in here?

I would if I saw anyone strolling, but you seem to have the voodoo magic when it comes to catching strollers.

Rubberband Man
10-03-09, 22:57
Was around the avenue this week passing though. Was sad to see the bikini bar shut down.

Anyhow. By chance I saw a WSW on the ave. You could totally tell she was working. Was wearing a mini skirt and big wig on her.

She jumped right in. We settled on a BJ for a jackson. Pulled off a side street. She went to town on me and even pulled out her tatas, they were of good size, a good hand full. Anyway. Finished me off and off we went. Dropped her back off.

A nice find. I'm sure you'll spot her pretty easily.

Rubber

Asiangreeklvr
10-07-09, 16:51
Was around the avenue this week passing though. Was sad to see the bikini bar shut down.

Anyhow. By chance I saw a WSW on the ave. You could totally tell she was working. Was wearing a mini skirt and big wig on her.

She jumped right in. We settled on a BJ for a jackson. Pulled off a side street. She went to town on me and even pulled out her tatas, they were of good size, a good hand full. Anyway. Finished me off and off we went. Dropped her back off.

A nice find. I'm sure you'll spot her pretty easily.

RubberRubberbandman - Thanks for the intel I'll keep a lookout for her. Where do you park these days when doing it off the avenue? Was this during the day or night? I always see that tall orange haired girl lisa(?) by Taco bell. she's deaf. She used to blow me all the time but doesn't give me the time of day anymore. Did she stop working like that?

Rubberband Man
10-07-09, 22:53
Asian,

I have seen that tall orange haired girl. She is deaf. I didn't know she was down like that. I have seen here riding around the area. She sometimes congregates around that shopping center at the end of the avenue.

As far as where I go. Typcially the chick knows of a good parking spot. But if shes not inclined I just cruise a bit and find a low key street. Preferebally off the ave, just a bit out of normal traffic. Most of the side streets do well. Or you could cruise anywhere past stanley would be safe.

Happy hunting.

Rbm

Rubberband Man
05-06-10, 23:52
So I feel like I'm the only one contributing to this otherwise dead forum, but I feel its my monger duty to share new things in the hopes we can help each other out.

So last week I was crusing thompson going to the store when I pass this black chick walking on thmpson. She gives me the look and I already know that she was a working girl. She hops in and I do a quick popo check. We off.

She says she's been clean and sober for years now, but still does this once in a while. Shes kinda of chubby and not such a good looker but makes up in enthusiasm.

Might see her around again. I think she said her name was mocha/or chocolate. Hahaa can't remember exactly but it was one of those made up funny sounding names.

BTW, I keep noticing a skiny youngster chilling on thompson always in front of a particular hotel smoking a cig. Its next to a liquour store on thompson if those who know the area will know where I'm talking about.

Has anyone had any experience with this WSW? She looks good.

Hopefully next time around someone will have a report? Or I will just keep ading my 2cents. Haha

Be safe

RBM

New Monger06
05-09-10, 20:15
Rubberband Man,

I really enjoy your post, economy has slowed down my play but will post when I have a report.

Rubberband Man
06-24-10, 23:10
Hey all,

So I came up on a good find. Picked up a SW the other day off the ave. WSW with nice bolt ons. Good size. I think she used to be a stripper back in the day. Anyway if those of you who cruise the ave may have seen her. She tries to lay low, cuase her figure give it away easily.

Anyway. Got the full service for a benjamin. Really nice bolt ons.

Gave me a sob story about her friend died. I could have gave her an oscar for her performance. LOL

Senior members PM me for digits and info.

Happy hunting!

RBM

Rubberband Man
06-25-10, 20:00
Jeez so I was cruisn last night and found another one off of thompson. Skinny one in jeans and a sweater. I knew she was working cuase it was pretty late at night and she was walking by herself. Picked her up. Said her name was kristen. Went to her notel, nearby. Dosn't have a phone but said you can call her at the notel with the room number.

Shes a bit aged, but had some surgery done. Has bolt ons and I think implants in the arms.

I can imagine she was a real hottie back in the day. Still pretty good.

Gave her 40 for BBBJ to completion CIM.

Good back for the buck. Any way.

If you guys want her info PM me, open to all members.

If you see her tell her I sent you so she'll take care of you.

Happy hunting,

RBM

Nutzoid
06-30-10, 10:33
Called airport but she wasn't in hanger. Flew by and saw blonde Piper but couldn't make approach. I was on wrong runway. Got turned around without pissing off tower. Another really small single prop made landing right in front of me. I couldn't even do a touch and just trottled up and flew right by. Piper has nice line, nice engine upgrade but has been flown a few hours. Piper appears to have been talking to single prop on radio. Did flyby later no plane in sight. I would appreciate radio digits via PM. Hope someone had a nice flight and can post review. I didn't call back as I was concerned about getting hanger manager again.

Asiangreeklvr
07-01-10, 16:56
It seems that they all start walking around during this time. I've been cruising the stroll on the way home and it seems at around 5:00 there are quite a few options. I don't get to that part of town after hours but it seems the daylight doesn't slow them down.

Rubberbandman you are a true asset to our town. Thanks for your input. I will add more, and more often. Thanks again.

Harry Heidelberg
02-04-11, 18:42
Hello, anyone seen Angel, a tall heavily tattooed blonde? Very, very good.

Thanks

Rubberband Man
08-28-11, 19:20
Had to add a report. Ventura is alive again, picked up a nice looking young black spinner towards the ave a few days ago. She said she was visiting. Don't know how long she will be in town but if you want digits hit me up. Senior members only please.

Nutzoid
09-09-11, 22:58
Had to add a report. Ventura is alive again, picked up a nice looking young black spinner towards the ave a few days ago. She said she was visiting. Don't know how long she will be in town but if you want digits hit me up. Senior members only please.Thanks for the digits Mr. Rubberband, Her pics are accurate in the ads. Young cute ebony spinner. We had a great time at her incall. Nice place with excellent parking. We settled on 90 for 30 min, she is not a clock watcher, it turned into 45 minutes. Excellent CFS in multiple positions, and CBJ. I wanted a latin spinner but got chocolate. Can't complain. I would repeat. Nutz

The Prestige
09-23-11, 16:37
Does anyone know of an hourly motel in Camarillo? I'm going to be paying a visit there soon and would like a spot to hang with a girl for a while.

Thanks

Nutzoid
09-26-11, 12:26
Does anyone know of an hourly motel in Camarillo? I'm going to be paying a visit there soon and would like a spot to hang with a girl for a while.

ThanksCheck you PM.

MpLover21
10-12-11, 02:00
Check you PM.Can you give me the info as well through MP and maybe let me know if their is any talent also availiable.

Nutzoid
10-23-11, 22:14
I need an hourly motel in Ventura. Suggestion, ASAP. Thanks!

Nutzoid
11-29-11, 12:17
FYI, Saw WSW in Ventura. We spoke and she is up for EVERYTHING. She is young and cute but I did not partake as BBW are not my thing. I have digits, PM for details.

DarknzzIsCumin
12-04-11, 04:56
Went around 1pm didn't find shit I hit all the streets back and forth.

Wireless91910
06-26-12, 14:10
Was headed back to LA late Thursday night and decided to stop in Ventura at the Gas station off California. As I was pumping gas I noticed a hooded chick walking north on Thompson across from the Gas Station. At first I just figured she was coming from one of the clubs in the area, so I didn't pay her much attention. As I was finishing up I noticed she was still walking on Thompson, so I decided to do a little recon and head around the corner to intercept her. As I was coming down Oak st. She was crossing Thompson and I rolled down the window and called her over. She immediately hopped in and I was thinking "Fuck Yes". She was a latina 18-22, small body, cute face. Asked her what she was up to and she replied "nothing" mind you this is 1 am in the morning. So I asked the magic question "you date" and she replied yes. Negotiated a fee of. 40 for f / s. Didn't have condom so I had to head back to gas station. We headed over to a nice secluded spot, parked and I had her pop out her nice "be" cups and I went to town on them. She started moaning which quickened the pace for me to get ready. I had her remove her pants and I slipped over into the passenger seat and proceed to lay some serious "pipe". The best / worst part was she was getting so wet, it was starting to soak my seats. After about 10 minutes I let loose a nice load in the cover. As she was recovering, I looked over and she pulled out a pipe as was starting to fire it up. I told her "are you fc# crazy". I made some excuse why I couldn't drop her off further down Thompson and proceed to leave her there.

Overall great time with a nice younger spinner type Latina, but scary knowing the fact she was carry a pipe and was willing to smoke with such ease.

Sorry no numbers or name.

Craig53
06-26-12, 17:19
Was headed back to LA late Thursday night and decided to stop in Ventura at the Gas station off California. As I was pumping gas I noticed a hooded chick walking north on Thompson across from the Gas Station. At first I just figured she was coming from one of the clubs in the area, so I didn't pay her much attention. As I was finishing up I noticed she was still walking on Thompson, so I decided to do a little recon and head around the corner to intercept her. As I was coming down Oak st. She was crossing Thompson and I rolled down the window and called her over. She immediately hopped in and I was thinking "Fuck Yes". She was a latina 18-22, small body, cute face. Asked her what she was up to and she replied "nothing" mind you this is 1 am in the morning. So I asked the magic question "you date" and she replied yes. Negotiated a fee of. 40 for f / s. Didn't have condom so I had to head back to gas station. We headed over to a nice secluded spot, parked and I had her pop out her nice "be" cups and I went to town on them. She started moaning which quickened the pace for me to get ready. I had her remove her pants and I slipped over into the passenger seat and proceed to lay some serious "pipe". The best / worst part was she was getting so wet, it was starting to soak my seats. After about 10 minutes I let loose a nice load in the cover. As she was recovering, I looked over and she pulled out a pipe as was starting to fire it up. I told her "are you fc# crazy". I made some excuse why I couldn't drop her off further down Thompson and proceed to leave her there.

Overall great time with a nice younger spinner type Latina, but scary knowing the fact she was carry a pipe and was willing to smoke with such ease.

Sorry no numbers or name.Damn, why doesn't that ever happen to me? I need to keep my eyes open for good opportinuties like that.

Rollroll
12-16-12, 20:45
While in Ventura today, I saw a fine BSW getting sweated by LEO at Sherman / Sepulveda. She had on a purple mini skirt and some boots in the rain workin' it.

Nutzoid
12-17-12, 14:26
While in Ventura today, I saw a fine BSW getting sweated by LEO at Sherman / Sepulveda. She had on a purple mini skirt and some boots in the rain workin' it.There is no Sherman Way and Sepulvida in Ventura maybe you should post this in the San Fernando Valley?

Rollroll
12-18-12, 23:55
While in Ventura today, I saw a fine BSW getting sweated by LEO at Sherman / Sepulveda. She had on a purple mini skirt and some boots in the rain workin' it.My apologies, it was Van Nuys. Thank you for the correct.

GermanGuy1212
03-20-13, 19:04
Last night I drove around for 2 hours trying to find anything that resembled a SW with no luck. Ventura County can't be this dead right? I mean most of the County is kinda shity. They must be hiding somewhere. I did see some girls at the Vagabond in Oxnard that looked the part but they did not give any looks and when I drove by and tried to start a conversation, they did not want anything to do with me.

Sigh. Anyone know anything please post.

GermanGuy1212
05-22-13, 12:27
So I was driving around Oxnard a few days ago, around 7pm and decided to stop by the Vagabond again. There was def some decent girls (5s and 6s) hanging out. One of them gave me a look and smile and I smiled back. She came over and offered straight out ".4 and I'll suck you clean". My penis said yes yes, but for once, my big won out and I decided it was too much of a risk. I'll try again in a week or 2 and see if I can talk to a more discreet provider (or non uncle leo).

Be safe and please post if anyone TOFTT at this location.

Nutzoid
05-22-13, 16:30
So I was driving around Oxnard a few days ago, around 7pm and decided to stop by the Vagabond again. There was def some decent girls (5s and 6s) hanging out. One of them gave me a look and smile and I smiled back. She came over and offered straight out ".4 and I'll suck you clean". My penis said yes yes, but for once, my big won out and I decided it was too much of a risk. I'll try again in a week or 2 and see if I can talk to a more discreet provider (or non uncle leo).

Be safe and please post if anyone TOFTT at this location.Maybe you should post this in the Oxnard forum, not Ventura.

NaughtyCarrie
04-02-14, 14:43
Hey guys,

Can you help a girl out a little? Where do the girls really walk around at here and what hours. Cruised E. Thompson didn't really see anything.

Thinking about checking it out while I'm in town. Thanks for any help.

Kisses Carrie.

Nutzoid
04-03-14, 11:33
Hey guys,

Can you help a girl out a little? Where do the girls really walk around at here and what hours. Cruised E. Thompson didn't really see anything.

Kisses Carrie.I think streetwalkers went the way of public phones. Yeah, you see them but not very often. I have seen a decrease in SW'ers everywhere. There are a couple of places in the valley, Pomona and LA. No where near the numbers of years past. The common stroll in Ventura was Thompson around the motels. I don't use SW'ers anymore. Better risk reward using a reviewed provider via a friend or internet.

GermanGuy1212
04-15-14, 09:54
Put ad on site, one you get some reviews you'll find some regulars!

Hey guys,

Kisses Carrie.

Rubberband Man
07-03-14, 19:13
Hey guys, I know its been dead around here. But got lucky yesterday. Picked up a bbw off Thompson, was cruising early morning around 9 am. Saw her in booty shorts. She stuck out so it wasn't long before she got picked up. You don't see much action that early in the morning. Anyways stuck around a bit and got to pick her up. She's thick, if you like that kind of thing. Jumbo titties and nice romp ass.

Had a car date, usual CBJ and missionary. Had to make it quick becuase it was day light. I got her number and said I would see her again maybe in the night if I could get a room.

Anyway. She's only here until tomorrow so if any senior members want digits just hit me up. She's saying at the mo6 in town. She won't do incall at her mo but you could get an hourly room close by.

Happy hunting!

RBM.

Zedra Nunye
08-07-14, 12:34
Hey guys.

This forum seems to have died a long time a go. The trak was no different.

Had to be house sitting for few days in Ventura and decided to take a drive.

Read the old reports and went to Thompson and Main st traks. Both were cricket silent. No action what so ever.

Only as you get close to the other end of Ventura by the pier side you see tourists and stuff but not monger action.

Sorry for the sad news but thought I shud share. Please update or pm if you see action. If you cud share thatll be better.

Zn.

Trolling805
05-12-15, 22:01
After cruising on TB a few nights ago, picked up a nice 40 ish WSW named Carla. She definitely had a few miles on her. I asked her if she wanted a ride and she said she was trying to make some money. By the way, I hate when they reply with that line. There's nothing illegal about offering a girl a ride, so make it comfortable for both of us, sweetie. Anyway, she has a room and asked what I wanted. Asked her what was on the menu (after LEO check, of course) and she said BJ for. 2 and everything for. 3 and she had a room. As we walk up she says she doesn't have any party hats and asks if that's ok. All she said was no cip and I obliged her. Afterwards she says "if you only want to give me. 2, that's ok. " Got a BBBJ and BBFS for. 2 but no number unfortunately.

Trolling805
12-29-16, 19:42
Well since nobody seems to read this thread, I'll condense my last few interactions into one post.

A couple of months ago, I picked up a WSW while cruising around one evening. She was in the lot next to a motel with thigh-highs and a short skirt. Almost looked TGTBT, but I pulled up and started talking to her. She reaches in, grabs my friend and says she has a room next door and I can do anything I want for. 6 so I park and we walk over. Long story short, BBBJ, BBFS and a nice Greek creampie to finish off. Didn't get a number but she says she lives in that room and works at the motel. I tried to go back and find her a few weeks later and was told she quit a week earlier. Bummer.

Last night, I picked up a little WSW spinner named Dee that I've seen once before. We parked down near the beach where she proceeded to go to town with a fantastic BBBJCIMWS. Not a bad deal for. 25 but she can be a little difficult to get in touch with. No number right now, but you can often find her around the Chevron on TB.

If you're out looking, you can still find it here with a little luck and persistence. Happy Hunting guys.

Parker51
12-30-16, 20:30
Where is the motel, and have you seen her lately?

Well since nobody seems to read this thread, I'll condense my last few interactions into one post.

A couple of months ago, I picked up a WSW while cruising around one evening. She was in the lot next to a motel with thigh-highs and a short skirt. Almost looked TGTBT, but I pulled up and started talking to her. She reaches in, grabs my friend and says she has a room next door and I can do anything I want for. 6 so I park and we walk over. Long story short, BBBJ, BBFS and a nice Greek creampie to finish off. Didn't get a number but she says she lives in that room and works at the motel. I tried to go back and find her a few weeks later and was told she quit a week earlier. Bummer.

Last night, I picked up a little WSW spinner named Dee that I've seen once before. We parked down near the beach where she proceeded to go to town with a fantastic BBBJCIMWS. Not a bad deal for. 25 but she can be a little difficult to get in touch with. No number right now, but you can often find her around the Chevron on TB.

If you're out looking, you can still find it here with a little luck and persistence. Happy Hunting guys.

Porno Frank
01-02-17, 05:03

If you're out looking, you can still find it here with a little luck and persistence. Happy Hunting guys.Thanks for the tr. I live in the next town. And you don't hear too much action on the SW.

Trolling805
01-03-17, 22:17
Where is the motel, and have you seen her lately?Haven't seen her since. The motel is next to the building supply store. I saw Dee again the other night walking near Jack in the Box. Picked her up, found a spot and got a nice BBBJCIMWS for. 25, asked her if her phone was back on, she said no. She did tell me she's living at the aforementioned motel, so keep an eye out for her.

Arthasboi
01-18-17, 02:51
Hey guys I've only been doing this for a few weeks so I'm still new. I can't find any SW in ventura. I've tried Thompson and main but I can't find anything. Will keep up the search tonight though. I'm going to keep trying every few days and hopefully have something to report back here.

SimiGuy
06-08-17, 21:34
Haven't seen her since. The motel is next to the building supply store. I saw Dee again the other night walking near Jack in the Box. Picked her up, found a spot and got a nice BBBJCIMWS for. 25, asked her if her phone was back on, she said no. She did tell me she's living at the aforementioned motel, so keep an eye out for her.If you get #'s on either of those, please share with me.

DarkStar138
07-26-18, 22:49
I did the TB, Main St, and Avenue stroll and saw nothing today from 5 pm to 7 pm. If you guys see any action, post your findings please.

DarkStar138
07-26-18, 23:07
I did the TB, Main St, and Avenue stroll and saw nothing today from 5 pm to 7 pm. If you guys see any action, post your findings please.

Zedra Nunye
08-07-18, 21:06
Whats up guys. Nothing to report really. Just wanted to update you about the ventura tracks. I was in the area late last week. Drove across thompson and main about 3 times around 7 pm. I didn't seen a damn thing in terms of SW's. Did see a bunch of LEO cars driving around. Got tired of that track and send to oxnard. Same thing there. Not a soul. Wth are we gona do? Its depressing shit!

ABEk805
08-15-18, 13:39
Whats up guys. Nothing to report really. Just wanted to update you about the ventura tracks. I was in the area late last week. Drove across thompson and main about 3 times around 7 pm. I didn't seen a damn thing in terms of SW's. Did see a bunch of LEO cars driving around. Got tired of that track and send to oxnard. Same thing there. Not a soul. Wth are we gona do? Its depressing shit!Serious. I pop around mornings or afternoon since I'm nearby easy to pass. Nothing. Anybody else have any luck?

Nutzoid
08-15-18, 17:11
Serious. I pop around mornings or afternoon since I'm nearby easy to pass. Nothing. Anybody else have any luck?ABEk805, you sent me a PM. My mailbox is full. Sorry, regardless. You need to be a trusted member before I can respond. Please post more of your experiences. Nutz.

ThompsonCruzr
01-19-19, 10:25
Typically quiet. But I saw a LSW east of San Juan (on Thompson 0 f course) carring a small dog. I pulled ahead. Parked & waited for the walk by. When greeted she got in & I recognized her. Olivea. Usually near Barnes & knoble on Telephone. She has been out of action for 6 months. Had met twice before. One great second she was somewhat tweeking, mind?? Was not on the job. So, this time she seemed to have it together. Found a quiet spot and I put out half the scratch. Moved to the back of my van. And she picked up the bill and simply got out and walked down the street. Ever have that happen? Not a talker. But a walker. Too bad, on a good day. Good skills. BBBJ CIM Won't be watching for her any more.

BioMedHobbiest
01-19-19, 15:45
Typically quiet. But I saw a LSW east of San Juan (on Thompson 0 f course) carring a small dog. I pulled ahead. Parked & waited for the walk by. When greeted she got in & I recognized her. Olivea. Usually near Barnes & knoble on Telephone. She has been out of action for 6 months. Had met twice before. One great second she was somewhat tweeking, mind?? Was not on the job. So, this time she seemed to have it together. Found a quiet spot and I put out half the scratch. Moved to the back of my van. And she picked up the bill and simply got out and walked down the street. Ever have that happen? Not a talker. But a walker. Too bad, on a good day. Good skills. BBBJ CIM Won't be watching for her any more.Safe to assume she's still a tweeter.

Murfreesboro69
01-26-19, 20:32
Typically quiet. But I saw a LSW east of San Juan (on Thompson 0 f course) carring a small dog. I pulled ahead. Parked & waited for the walk by. When greeted she got in & I recognized her. Olivea. Usually near Barnes & knoble on Telephone. She has been out of action for 6 months. Had met twice before. One great second she was somewhat tweeking, mind?? Was not on the job. So, this time she seemed to have it together. Found a quiet spot and I put out half the scratch. Moved to the back of my van. And she picked up the bill and simply got out and walked down the street. Ever have that happen? Not a talker. But a walker. Too bad, on a good day. Good skills. BBBJ CIM Won't be watching for her any more.Damn that's ballsy, what did you do?

ThompsonCruzr
01-27-19, 04:15
Damn that's ballsy, what did you do?What a rush, never had that happen. Guess she decided to retire on the spot. She must have had her reason, but I was relieved to not be watching for her any more.

ThompsonCruzr
01-27-19, 19:57
What a rush, never had that happen. Guess she decided to retire on the spot. She must have had her reason, but I was relieved to not be watching for her any more.PM me for all the thoughts that ran through my head. Would not want to be negative in that situation! What comes around goes around. Namaste.

ThompsonCruzr
01-29-19, 19:36
Went up and down on Thompson and thought it was Grand (Not).

OhMY08
01-30-19, 12:33
Went up and down on Thompson and thought it was Grand (Not).You are in "Mid Town" now. One of the most sought after neighborhoods in the 805! Bidding wars on properties have been and are currently happening with tiny bungalows reaching the mil mark and the vibe with the current crop of gentrifiers moving into the area from places like Venice, Santa Barbara, Valencia etc is, it's a "steal at a Mil" to live this close to the beach in So. CAl. With the new harbor, revitalization of the "funk zone / think warf area", the luxury condo project adjacent to the Peirpont Inn with rents reaching 5 k / month. That sleepy little beach town is attracting new eyes and attitudes. People that don't put up with much crap (or at least their attorneys don't) and many who have connections with LE and the political realm.

So it's a brave new Ventura and the drought ain't ending or coming back like old times. Heck, I predict more high end talent popping up similar to the OC in the next decade. Those other high end rental projects along Thompson once they break ground. Well. How do they say "you can fuggedaboutit!

The walkers and hobos and dopers have been on the run for sometime now in that area and LE has been and is really cracking down.

Stay safe!

ThompsonCruzr
01-31-19, 02:22
You are in "Mid Town" now. One of the most sought after neighborhoods in the 805! Bidding wars on properties have been and are currently happening with tiny bungalows reaching the mil mark and the vibe with the current crop of gentrifiers moving into the area from places like Venice, Santa Barbara, Valencia etc is, it's a "steal at a Mil" to live this close to the beach in So. CAl. With the new harbor, revitalization of the "funk zone / think warf area", the luxury condo project adjacent to the Peirpont Inn with rents reaching 5 k / month. That sleepy little beach town is attracting new eyes and attitudes. People that don't put up with much crap (or at least their attorneys don't) and many who have connections with LE and the political realm.

So it's a brave new Ventura and the drought ain't ending or coming back like old times. Heck, I predict more high end talent popping up similar to the OC in the next decade. Those other high end rental projects along Thompson once they break ground. Well. How do they say "you can fuggedaboutit!

The walkers and hobos and dopers have been on the run for sometime now in that area and LE has been and is really cracking down.

Stay safe!As I drove the "street of memmories". I get what you are saying. Several of the old Motels are deffinetly out of the 40's - 50's era. Guess I better start banking my bucks. Thank goodness for the MPs. Does any one have a resource to contact independants? Other than this. Anyone with indendant contacts please PM me. Saving gas would be a good thing AND. There is always the Nard.

JackHall
01-31-19, 22:55
I've been looking at EscortBabylon and PrivateDelights. I know there is tons of spam on EB, but there are some hidden gems. I just need an opportunity to come down to the Ventura area and try some of the wares.

As I drove the "street of memmories". I get what you are saying. Several of the old Motels are deffinetly out of the 40's - 50's era. Guess I better start banking my bucks. Thank goodness for the MPs. Does any one have a resource to contact independants? Other than this. Anyone with indendant contacts please PM me. Saving gas would be a good thing AND. There is always the Nard.

ThompsonCruzr
02-01-19, 12:25
Little else. I wasted the gas to prove it. Yep there were a few rain less moments. Thank goodness for MP's.

ThompsonCruzr
02-13-19, 21:55
Tuesday on the BVD. I saw what I call Slipper Girl. Shuffling along in her bathroom slippers. I parked ahead for the walk by and she was trying to flag down a "You Hawl rental truck". Waving and giving thumbs up. Like she was looking right past me. I think she wanted the 3 for 2 action to make more money. And I am so looking like LEO (too straight arrow). So I leapfrogged past and watched her get into the P / you Then they went into the liquor store for party favors. I guess. I probably dodged a bullet. Never know.

Then today the only soal on or about was a loud tweaked out gal in oversized baggy clothes. Talked a little and split. Way out there and she was not offering, I neither was I. Otherwise, I am looking for a special gal I met by the Kolorama liquor 2 months ago. If she reads this. PM me. Please. A real GFE. I seriously want to get some roses into her hands. TC.

ThompsonCruzr
02-22-19, 15:51
Saw her by Ocean View Motel. I said hi. She kept on walking. No dog. Wonder why?

Otherwise, no one out.

ThompsonCruzr
03-09-19, 20:36
I feel like a gas wasting perv. Kids and elderly. Time to retire this cruzing project, it's been fun.

ThompsonCruzr
03-29-20, 05:11
I was the last to post here and that was 3-2019. Only action that has happened is I found out what happened to an older gal (same name as the day after Saturday). I've been absent for so long that I've been upgraded to Senior. Go figure. If the let pervs like me in here, we'll it's not good for Thompson or Ventura. So, this gal Sund. Has a room in the walk up Cheapo apts on main. Near Calif cross. And not even there regularly no. Sad to say that she put her teeth in a glass and gave a better BJ than ever before. But last time for her. Even this perv has a little self respect. Lately due to limited funds and no desire to see anyone that I don't know, I go see Cherry. She keeps my rate affordable and WTF. I like her. Mention to her that you give her good reviews on social media and she appreciates it. Stay virus free and other than Cherry, get those flashlights and pocket pals. They've come a long way. You can come too! Just watching the million dollar condos going up along the coast. TC out and always lurking. Stay healthy and safe.