PDA

View Full Version : This is what is wrong with the hobby

Viper92552
01-13-08, 11:03
http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/socalx/270.html

Oc Amper
01-13-08, 13:39
http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/socalx/270.html
Holy Shit, those are some FAT chicks! From what I've noticed, as a general rule if the girl is actively participating in the discussions on the boards, it usually means there is a LARGE flaw in her, either is weighing over 200lbs or being over 50 or both.

Speck
01-14-08, 03:37
Holy Shit, those are some FAT chicks! From what I've noticed, as a general rule if the girl is actively participating in the discussions on the boards, it usually means there is a LARGE flaw in her, either is weighing over 200lbs or being over 50 or both.

I'm so glad I used different names on different boards. I'd get reamed elsewhere if they knew who was saying what I'm about to say. Like -5 trusts across the board at a certain site.

LacieO is just plain butt ugly and fat as hell. It's gross really. I don't even know if I could take one for the team if she had hot friends that all my buddies hooked up with. Even drunk. I can't believe anyone pays to have sex with her.

And the older fatty was even more disgusting. What the hell ever make these lardo's think they could get guys to pay for sex with them? And even worse, who the hell IS paying for sex with them?

Hadezh
01-15-08, 23:13
What kills me is most fat girls I see on net places are not even doable at a dub but they ask for a bill or even more.

Most of those girls would have to pay me for my time and I am no looker...

I could probably pick up better looking girls at the local dive bar for a couple drinks.

Degenerate
01-16-08, 13:42
2 consenting adults cannot go to a hotel and get their freak on without LE ruining it. LE wants good lil sheep. not independent thinkers with free will.

D

Doctor Man Toy
01-16-08, 17:48
encounters with women over 50. Course they are not working girls, just women that I have known and dated regularly. Can't say the same about being with women that weigh more than I do.

LocoMoco
01-16-08, 23:19
What kills me is most fat girls I see on net places are not even doable at a dub but they ask for a bill or even more.

Most of those girls would have to pay me for my time and I am no looker...

I could probably pick up better looking girls at the local dive bar for a couple drinks.It is that old pimp saying "I'll put a pig in a wig and give her a gig!!!!!" All money is good money.

Robertmm
01-17-08, 00:23
I've been looking "outside of the box" lately when it comes to the hobby. Can't say where I found her (I can say it was NOT in any of the usual places- ie not streets; MP's; Aromatherapy; CL)) but I met up with a real BEAUTY on Monday.

I like them young and very pretty. She was just that: 18 yrs old about 5' 10', 120lbs, natural c-cups and of Egyptian and white ethnicity (like I said VERY pretty). She doesn't do it very often and got I fs for $80. Her service was not bad- not great either but not bad. We agreed to meet next week for an all nighter ($200). She is exactly what I like- I can't stress that enough!

The reason I bring her up is because this hobby of ours is EVERYWHERE. All that matters is knowing what you like and taking the time to learn the ropes to get what you want. Often it's not as easy as picking a girl out of a line up and paying the requisite house fees. Sometimes it takes a bit of homework/legwork/time.

Look at it this way: Your preferences are for black girls? It seems like KHVIII is the place for you. Latinas? Pick up the El Classificado or hit (my faves! ) the hostess clubs. Asians? The SGV is crawling with houses. Fat girls? Our friend down thread gave you a decent link if you're into that kind of thing. I look at it this way: In this game there are more than enough providers to go around. Enough to suit your tastes. Don't knock anyone who's preferences differ from your own. If the chicks on that thread are your type, then more power to you! Be safe. Be smart and STAY HEALTHY!

Me? I like young pretty white girls or Latinas. I got tired of running into the same providers at different locations. I got tired of the robotic and rushed service that most of these providers give. Being fed up, I looked outside of the box. I truly wish that I could say more, my brothers. I really do. But LE would fuck it up- as would some nincompoop from the board. I do promise this: I will let you in on it when I feel that it's the right time. Please don't PM me for the info!

The point of my response is this: The hobby is not dead! Your usual sources may have dried up. The solution is easy: Do some homework and be prepared to do a little legwork. Don't be lazy! It is WELL worth it when it pays off!

Hadezh
01-19-08, 00:18
I do hear ya Rmm. You are correct, to each his own and if you like the girls I was bashing below more power to you. I love the girls of color and I that allot of guys do not.

The best experiences I have had is with girls that are either 1) Not in the normal spots or 2) Scouting through the normal places until i find a girl who is good for me.

Been all over all of SoCA looking for good girls. I know allot of it is luck but you have to put yourself in position to get lucky.

Maybe it is the weather but it is harder to find girls now a days though. Good thing for me I have found a regular who will make me happy.

Still though I do like different girls.

Hmm maybe tonight I will set out on a exploring like expidition!

Authorize
09-13-08, 11:40
http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/socalx/270.htmlHoly shit! Those are chicks?!

But yeah, if you're into them, go for it. Don't know if it's because of the time of the year or what not, but I noticed that SGV is relatively dead. OC seems to be a bit more happening. Debating whether to head there or not.

Anyhow, have fun!

BenderOver
09-14-08, 03:26
I like how they chose avatars that look like them in real life...

Misfit
09-14-08, 07:56
Come on now guys fat chicks need loving too. Either these tits are jiggling or I have had way too many drinks?

Misfit