PDA

View Full Version : FBSM from Black Girls - Rub & Tug - Incall & Outcall

Baldy Cruiser
01-04-08, 19:12
I like a nice massage once in a while with tug. I have had my fill of the asian mp's from the 80's & 90's. My preference is for an African American lady to oil me up & go to town with my putter & balls. :)

This girl I went to see at her pad in Inglewod. Her pics were nice & I thought let me give her a try. Advertised $80 for 45 minutes. BIG MISTAKE.

She gave a really lame ass massage. She acted like she was certified but her techniques were terrible. She got completely naked & we were on a bed (a plus) but she wouldn't let me suck on her titts. When I squeezed them, she said I was squeezing too hard.

She offers a CBJ for $65 extra. She says she will never do fs. The Happy Ending was pretty lame. She seemed scared of my willy. She stroked it like she was a lesbian. She didn't know what she was doing. Will not repeat.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ers/528938869.html

BALDY CRUISER

Marlowe
01-04-08, 19:34
I like a nice massage once in a while with tug. I have had my fill of the asian mp's from the 80's & 90's. My preference is for an African American lady to oil me up & go to town with my putter & balls. :)

This girl I went to see at her pad in Inglewod. Her pics were nice & I thought let me give her a try. Advertised $80 for 45 minutes. BIG MISTAKE.

She gave a really lame ass massage. She acted like she was certified but her techniques were terrible. She got completely naked & we were on a bed (a plus) but she wouldn't let me suck on her titts. When I squeezed them, she said I was squeezing too hard.

She offers a CBJ for $65 extra. She says she will never do fs. The Happy Ending was pretty lame. She seemed scared of my willy. She stroked it like she was a lesbian. She didn't know what she was doing. Will not repeat.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ers/528578077.html

BALDY CRUISER

I would have said that they suck, except that they don't unless you pay them extra. Was she at least one of the cute girls in the pix the site uses, Tina, the girl you showed, uses four different pix.

Baldy Cruiser
01-04-08, 22:18
I would have said that they suck, except that they don't unless you pay them extra. Was she at least one of the cute girls in the pix the site uses, Tina, the girl you showed, uses four different pix.
She actually is the girl in the pic. Flexwife posts ads for her, so they can advertise their site.

BALDY CRUISER

Marlowe
01-04-08, 23:40
She actually is the girl in the pic. Flexwife posts ads for her, so they can advertise their site.

BALDY CRUISER

She sure is cute! Did she at least rub her cute lil naked body against yours? Maybe she is just weird, or maybe she will improve with age?

Baldy Cruiser
03-12-11, 00:13
My back was killing me. My lower back. Hard to sleep sometimes. I needed a good massage. But I also wanted the Happy Ending. Also, I don't mean to be too picky but I like a woman of color to massage me & my boys.

Checking out the "Body Rubs" section of Back Page. I liked Amber's ad because she mentioned that she would be topless!

I emailed back & forth with her. Then I called her & made an appointment.

She charges 120 for an hour. 80 for a half hour. There is a high rise buiilding near La Cienega & Century. 5250 Century Blvd. That is where she is at. I arrived & she opened the door. She was as pretty as her pics. She is the same girl in the ad. WOW!

I layed on the massage table. I told her about my lower back. She put some nice lotion on me & worked my neck & shoulders. Then my middle back & lower back. Oh that felt good. She spent forever on my back & I needed that. She was topless & she did the coolest thing. When she was masaging my lower back, she layed her full big breast in my hand! Wow! That was cool. I squeezed her beautiful bountiful breast & squeezed her nipple.

Then she did my ass & legs. She brushed my balls ever so lightly & my ass crack. After about 45 minutes she had me flip over. She did my front & I felt up on her titties. She let me suck on them till my hearts content. Then she lightly stroked my cock & balls till it was standing at full attention. She rubbed lotion all over my cock & stroked me till I exploded like a volcano. WOW!

I felt so relaxed & happy at the end. Just what I needed. My back feels great right now. Worth every penny. If you see her tell her that Mark gave you guys the heads up. She knows me as Mark.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyRubs/caramel-baby-doll-with-magical-touch-and-a-hot-time-25/13557691

BALDY CRUISER :)

Davidonecall
03-12-11, 00:34
My back was killing me. My lower back. Hard to sleep sometimes. I needed a good massage. But I also wanted the Happy Ending. Also, I don't mean to be too picky but I like a woman of color to massage me & my boys.

Checking out the "Body Rubs" section of Back Page. I liked Amber's ad because she mentioned that she would be topless!

I emailed back & forth with her. Then I called her & made an appointment.

She charges 120 for an hour. 80 for a half hour. There is a high rise buiilding near La Cienega & Century. 5250 Century Blvd. That is where she is at. I arrived & she opened the door. She was as pretty as her pics. She is the same girl in the ad. WOW!

I layed on the massage table. I told her about my lower back. She put some nice lotion on me & worked my neck & shoulders. Then my middle back & lower back. Oh that felt good. She spent forever on my back & I needed that. She was topless & she did the coolest thing. When she was masaging my lower back, she layed her full big breast in my hand! Wow! That was cool. I squeezed her beautiful bountiful breast & squeezed her nipple.

Then she did my ass & legs. She brushed my balls ever so lightly & my ass crack. After about 45 minutes she had me flip over. She did my front & I felt up on her titties. She let me suck on them till my hearts content. Then she lightly stroked my cock & balls till it was standing at full attention. She rubbed lotion all over my cock & stroked me till I exploded like a volcano. WOW!

I felt so relaxed & happy at the end. Just what I needed. My back feels great right now. Worth every penny. If you see her tell her that Mark gave you guys the heads up. She knows me as Mark.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyRubs/caramel-baby-doll-with-magical-touch-and-a-hot-time-25/13557691

BALDY CRUISER. Wow she sure is beautiful and got down to business and a bonus, not bad. Did you feel that she was rushing or like no care in the world?

Baldy Cruiser
03-12-11, 15:15
Wow she sure is beautiful and got down to business and a bonus, not bad. Did you feel that she was rushing or like no care in the world?Like she didn't have a care in the world. Great gal. She was raised in St. Louis Miss.

Baldy Cruiser
03-13-11, 22:13
Here is another one. Very pretty.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyRubs/college-gal-asia-let-me-cater-2-u-24/14161370

They work at the same place. Same location.

Baldy Cruiser
03-13-11, 22:33
And this one also works there. Can't wait to see this one.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-spoil-you-best-full-body-rub-in-town-march-special-21/14101992

WOW!

Marlowe
03-14-11, 01:28
And this one also works there. Can't wait to see this one.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-spoil-you-best-full-body-rub-in-town-march-special-21/14101992

WOW!

BALDY CRUISER. If you go to see her, make sure you have no more than what you are agreeing to spend, as she will rifle your wallet, take whatever you have, and if you catch her, she will deny everything. She thinks she is too sharp for the likes of us, kind of like that ***** Tye from LBB, only much prettier. The looks are for real, she is the girl in this picture, just be careful!

Baldy Cruiser
04-21-12, 13:07
I may see Asia today. My back is killing me.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyRubs/college-gal-asia-let-me-cater-2-u-24/14161370

Christophe1
04-25-12, 14:45
8 months ago went to place across from Roscoe's chicken and waffles on Pico West of La Brea. Asian mamasan took me back to room. Took shower and laid on table. In walks a black cmt. Hmm, interesting. Really young, pretty and intelligent. Don't remembet how her technique was, too busy looking up skirt and trying to see if she wore undies. No fs but rub and tug with plump tits and freshly shaved down below.

Think it was a Tuesday or a Wednesday. Place was called Orange therapy but name had changed that last time I was there. Not sure if it was an anamoly or she was a regular? Lots of bikers at Roscoes and there was a biker convention in town.

She was hot.

FunTrust
08-03-12, 09:55
Any updates on this topic, could use me some chocolate relief- Thanks

FunTrust
08-30-13, 09:37
Any updates on this topic, could use me some chocolate relief- ThanksOn BP in the Long Beach section two different black girls advertise for R&T sounding ads. 135 hr AND 100 HHR? One say mature like 32 which means 40. The other says wake up with me, so early action.

Anyone try it?

I probably will if it is at a house. If its a motel, then just a FS girl, probably trying for an upsell. Lots of those avaialable when you want it for a lot less $$

Thanks

FunTrust
10-24-13, 09:09
In the mood for something different. ON CL or BP in women for men in long beach section advertises two black thick girls for massage. Place is easy to get to, 5 min from 405 near Long Beach fwy.

These girls are new, I am sure I was their first. Regular girls who just need some money. They are young, chunky / BSW and not great faces. Easy to find ad, my link up did not work for some reason.

However, 100 for two, they got naked when I did, massage for 20 minutes was good, I let my hands roam wherever I wanted. ON flip started with hand, cover went on and CBJ. They also kissed each other without me asking, I think they are bi. Tits are massive, real and like pillows. One started a CBJ, the other made me suck her titties. I put FIV in both and they got super Horny. I said to one, hop on and she said ya baby and rode me. She came before I did.

Super nice non pros, need money. I gave them some tips on how to do this, they ad asked for e-mail at first, I told them to get a burner phone and other tips. Their place is OK, but a little run down, but no problems in day light. . Met me nearby, and I followed them in my car to park and then to the apt. They are so new they wanted to walk me out at the end, and I said no, people might notice (and old white guy and two 20's's black girl. A little different, but nice girls. Not lookers at all, but they will give their all. See them before they get jaded.

FunTrust
01-22-14, 02:06
In long beach backpage she advertise as early morning, come wake up with her.

100 for the hour, fairly decent massage, she is in bikini, then later top off to get some sucking in. Good finish. Probably more if you are a regular. OK location, downtown, clean apt.

BruceBanner
01-22-14, 09:55
In long beach backpage she advertise as early morning, come wake up with her.

100 for the hour, fairly decent massage, she is in bikini, then later top off to get some sucking in. Good finish. Probably more if you are a regular. OK location, downtown, clean apt.Is there an extra tip, besides the $100 for the massage? I was able to find an ad from January 19 that says 100 for an hour, 135 after 2 PM.

If a happy ending is included with the Benjamin, then I'll make my way down there!

FunTrust
01-23-14, 01:59
Is there an extra tip, besides the $100 for the massage? I was able to find an ad from January 19 that says 100 for an hour, 135 after 2 PM.

If a happy ending is included with the Benjamin, then I'll make my way down there!Yes it was. 100 total.

If you plan on repeating and going for more, an extra 20 if she does a good job is worth it for the next visit with all of these incall apt massage only girls. You may get real lucky some day.

I had been seeing one for about 5 visits, HJ only and one day she said I am horny, lets do it. She wouldnot take any money more then my normal 20 tip. However she is gone.

BruceBanner
01-25-14, 02:54
Yes it was. 100 total.

If you plan on repeating and going for more, an extra 20 if she does a good job is worth it for the next visit with all of these incall apt massage only girls. You may get real lucky some day.

I had been seeing one for about 5 visits, HJ only and one day she said I am horny, lets do it. She wouldnot take any money more then my normal 20 tip. However she is gone.Thanks, FunTrust, for the reply.