PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Roush 427
04-20-12, 06:18
Noticed she changed her ad now, inlet massage new name? Muddy did you give her that name LOL? Maybe she has a new immage same phone number Roush

Muddy Shoes
04-20-12, 09:00
Noticed she changed her ad now, inlet massage new name? Muddy did you give her that name LOL? Maybe she has a new immage same phone number RoushBut my suggestion to Beth, if she's reading this, is to take better care of your regs. Not going to get enough new biz with a name change to support yourself without good referrals. Would be nice if she had some more competition from local, year-round massage providers.

Roush 427
04-20-12, 12:08
But my suggestion to Beth, if she's reading this, is to take better care of your regs. Not going to get enough new biz with a name change to support yourself without good referrals. Would be nice if she had some more competition from local, year-round massage providers.100% with out a doubt for sure, have fun Muddy got one I'm checking out that might fit that bill, Roush

Relaxbuff2
04-21-12, 21:35
I'm traveling to MB for business and would love to get in some fun at the same time! I see that the BP body rubs section is rather dead. I am thinking about going and trying this one.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/therapeutic-massage-35/3798588

Any intel? Is that her in the picture? I don't want to disappointed or it be apart of a sting.

Possibly, somehow I can get lucky and run into a young hottie somewhere.

Choeacin
04-22-12, 10:32
This is an actual picture of her from a couple years ago. She's gained a few lbs since then but is a nice lady. Seen her a couple of times, good massage but no extras.

I'm traveling to MB for business and would love to get in some fun at the same time! I see that the BP body rubs section is rather dead. I am thinking about going and trying this one.

Any intel? Is that her in the picture? I don't want to disappointed or it be apart of a sting.

Choeacin
04-22-12, 10:33
Sorry, forgot picture,

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-tissue-massage/4778727

Muddy Shoes
04-22-12, 14:23

Possibly, somehow I can get lucky and run into a young hottie somewhere.That like the ad says, its "Therapeutic Only". Haven't seen her, though so no first hand intel.

Muddy Shoes
04-22-12, 14:36
Saw Beca recently for the first time http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pamper-yourself-today-27/5516529 I was hesitant at first since she does not post a pic. She is how she describes herself, cute late 20's strawberry blonde, about 125 with nice ass and even nicer 36 C's. Clean incall in older apts near ocean in MB. Her massage skills are right up there with Sonia and Autumn and better than Beth and a number of others. Downside was it didn't last too long before the flip and was more therapeutic than sensual.

After the flip we talked politics and dead prez's and for $.2 got topless HR. IMO, that was fair market value. This may have been the limit for a first timer, but I'm sure more is avail for repeat visits. If anyone else can provide details in PM of what repeat visits offer, please let me know.

Relaxbuff2
04-22-12, 15:03
Muddy Shoes,

Thanks for the info. Well, that's not what I want! That would be a nightmare. If I get too hard up and can't find anyone to my liking, I will report back on her. I might as well give her a call and see what I can get out of her over the phone or by email. Lll be the guinea pig for some of you that are curious about her.

InletMax
04-22-12, 16:21
If you're going to see her call her personal phone instead of the backpage number. It's 843-504-1696 you can find it on CL. The BP number is a guy who puts up ads for several and takes too much for it.

Smitty247
04-22-12, 22:21
I have seen her a couple of times good massage but like choe said no extras, at least for me which I totally expectef since there was no draping required.

Smitty247
04-22-12, 22:32
I have seen her a couple of times good massage but like choe said no extras, at least for me which I totally expectef since there was no draping required.

Muddy Shoes
04-23-12, 10:25
If you're going to see her call her personal phone instead of the backpage number. It's 843-504-1696 you can find it on CL. The BP number is a guy who puts up ads for several and takes too much for it.You are correct Max. That is the number I reached her at. She answers, no hassles, an easy shedule.

Also, I noticed she has a new BP ad with the new number. http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-and-take-a-break-from-life-26/5535275 And after discussing that she had no pic on her ads (which may be costing her business) , I see she has a pic now.

RonHanson
04-23-12, 12:43
Will be in Myrtle Beach next week on a trip and looking for a legitamit massage, preferably sensual if possible. Would like the lady to be topless if possible and offer a HJ or oral at the end. I enjoy UTR types that host in their residence. Been reading the posts and am going to try and get with Beth. Have also read about Becca, Autumn and Sandy. Any recommendations on who to see that you guys really like. PM if you would. Thanks and enjoy.

Muddy Shoes
04-23-12, 14:03
Will be in Myrtle Beach next week on a trip and looking for a legitamit massage, preferably sensual if possible. Would like the lady to be topless if possible and offer a HJ or oral at the end. I enjoy UTR types that host in their residence. Been reading the posts and am going to try and get with Beth. Have also read about Becca, Autumn and Sandy. Any recommendations on who to see that you guys really like. PM if you would. Thanks and enjoy.But Autumn hasn't been posting. After first of year she sent me a text saying she was taking full-time job and would only be doing massages nights and weekends. She does a good massage and very sensual. But keep in mind she is a big girl. Also see reviews on Sonia (again, limited avail-only Mon thru Wed). She's very attractive and does good massage, but is a bit pricey at $.5. Good luck.

Smitty247
04-23-12, 15:38
Will be in Myrtle Beach next week on a trip and looking for a legitamit massage, preferably sensual if possible. Would like the lady to be topless if possible and offer a HJ or oral at the end. I enjoy UTR types that host in their residence. Been reading the posts and am going to try and get with Beth. Have also read about Becca, Autumn and Sandy. Any recommendations on who to see that you guys really like. PM if you would. Thanks and enjoy.I used to see Autumn regularly. Been. A while though. Becca has definitely caught my attention. Maybe my new go to girl.

RonHanson
04-23-12, 17:53
But Autumn hasn't been posting. After first of year she sent me a text saying she was taking full-time job and would only be doing massages nights and weekends. She does a good massage and very sensual. But keep in mind she is a big girl. Also see reviews on Sonia (again, limited avail-only Mon thru Wed). She's very attractive and does good massage, but is a bit pricey at $.5. Good luck.Thanks for the information. It is very helpful. This is a great site! Also sent you a PM.

Roush 427
04-24-12, 06:41
Saw Beca recently for the first time.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pamper-yourself-today-27/5516529

I was hesitant at first since she does not post a pic. She is how she describes herself, cute late 20's strawberry blonde, about 125 with nice ass and even nicer 36 C's. Clean incall in older apts near ocean in MB. Her massage skills are right up there with Sonia and Autumn and better than Beth and a number of others. Downside was it didn't last too long before the flip and was more therapeutic than sensual.

After the flip we talked politics and dead prez's and for $.2 got topless HR. IMO, that was fair market value. This may have been the limit for a first timer, but I'm sure more is avail for repeat visits. If anyone else can provide details in PM of what repeat visits offer, please let me know.Like you may have found one, I made an appt. With her and will let you know how it goes, Roush

Stann Mann
04-24-12, 11:51
Like you may have found one, I made an appt. With her and will let you know how it goes, RoushRoush, you beat me to her. I plan on trying her out also next time I'm down in Myrtle. Is she working with that guy that advertises massages on BP?

RonHanson
04-24-12, 15:16
I used to see Autumn regularly. Been. A while though. Becca has definitely caught my attention. Maybe my new go to girl.Thanks for the information. I will let you all know who I choose and how it goes, or I may try them all! LOL don't think so! Will run out of stamina and money! You guys are the greatest. If you ever get up to Knoxville let me know and I can give you some suggestions.

Roush 427
04-24-12, 16:36
Roush, you beat me to her. I plan on trying her out also next time I'm down in Myrtle. Is she working with that guy that advertises massages on BP?Ill just Warm her up for you, LOL Roush

Slurp
04-24-12, 22:09
Ill just Warm her up for you, LOL RoushWhy? Is she cold? LOL.

Can't wait to get down there and sample the local talent.

Roush 427
04-25-12, 04:10
Why? Is she cold? LOL.

Can't wait to get down there and sample the local talent.Want you guys to get one hot, LOL Roush

Stann Mann
04-25-12, 08:12
Want you guys to get one hot, LOL RoushSo Roush, how's Becca? Thought you had made an appointment with her.

Baja 910
04-25-12, 10:46
In a previous visit to fantails a mature busty blonde dancer mentioned she did out call massage. She even offered a back massage in the club. I did not partake.

Anyone had any experience with her outside the club for massage and anything else? I am sorry I cannot recall her name.

Thanks Baja

Smitty247
05-02-12, 15:50
Finally saw sandy last week. Not bad definitely secure incall. Good massage, nice finishing touch. Talks a lot though, not that it was terrible just if you want relaxation not the #1 option.

Roush 427
05-03-12, 05:40
Finally saw sandy last week. Not bad definitely secure incall. Good massage, nice finishing touch. Talks a lot though, not that it was terrible just if you want relaxation not the #1 option.Does love to talk, its better second time around, Roush

InletMax
05-06-12, 09:06
I saw Beth yesterday and beside a good massage had a long talk. So it seems that someone decided that since she got nude that there would be sex. When it didn't happen this person told her he'd bury her in bad reviews and ruin her business. Now really? Who in their right mind thinks that a one hour massage for $60. 00 is going to get you laid?

She's a nice woman who happens to enjoy having her clothes off. For the money isn't that a pretty good deal on it's own?

Muddy Shoes
05-06-12, 18:19
I saw Beth yesterday and beside a good massage had a long talk. So it seems that someone decided that since she got nude that there would be sex. When it didn't happen this person told her he'd bury her in bad reviews and ruin her business. Now really? Who in their right mind thinks that a one hour massage for $60. 00 is going to get you laid?

She's a nice woman who happens to enjoy having her clothes off. For the money isn't that a pretty good deal on it's own?And for a few dollars more it would still be a deal. I've always enjoyed her company and anything beyond that was always greatly and generously appreciated (at least by me). What she chooses to do or not do and with whom is completely up to her. Such is the fickleness of most in the business. But we can still gripe about reliability and incosistency.

Roush 427
05-06-12, 20:59
And for a few dollars more it would still be a deal. I've always enjoyed her company and anything beyond that was always greatly and generously appreciated (at least by me). What she chooses to do or not do and with whom is completely up to her. Such is the fickleness of most in the business. But we can still gripe about reliability and incosistency.100% with what you said been seeing her for some time now, enjoy her service Roush

Roush 427
05-08-12, 14:54
Things I do, toftt new AMP mb, went there this am 2 gals working one older and one a little younger, neither spring chickens, both chineese been open two weeks they have an ad on CL under body rubs, located in down town mb on kings hwy next to library resturant on the corner no sign up yet sms pm for details, Had fun Roush. Muddy there waiting on you!

Smitty247
05-08-12, 22:31
Going to see fabulous tomorrow. I will report back. Says she has some new options.

Funmb6969
05-09-12, 10:06
Had some luck here earlier this year up on the north end of mb.

Roush 427
05-09-12, 18:02
Had some luck here earlier this year up on the north end of mb.You mind telling us about this? Thanks Roush

Stevet35
05-09-12, 22:27

She's a nice woman who happens to enjoy having her clothes off. For the money isn't that a pretty good deal on it's own?I will be down in Murrells Inlet in June. Would love to visit her.

Thanks.

Steve from Raleigh

Roush 427
05-10-12, 06:16
I will be down in Murrells Inlet in June. Would love to visit her.

Thanks.

Steve from RaleighBeths massage enjoy when you come down she's on CL, Roush

Muddy Shoes
05-10-12, 09:48
Went by the new AMP in MB yesterday. Bottom line: struck out. Place has Chinese rather than Korean girls. My girl was Sally. Younger than most AMP girls, probably early 30's, cute and little skinny. Massage was good and very thorough-I'm sore today. But she bolted for the door before I could even ask about any happy extras. I had a bad feeling, as I was draped the whole time, even though I told her it wasn't necessary. The place has a stall shower you can use solo, but no table shower.

Roush, I either drew a different girl than you (another girl took my money and led me to room) or she was just not comfortable with me.

Funmb6969
05-10-12, 12:01
Was about to get a HJ on the flip.

Roush 427
05-10-12, 13:43
Went by the new AMP in MB yesterday. Bottom line: struck out. Place has Chinese rather than Korean girls. My girl was Sally. Younger than most AMP girls, probably early 30's, cute and little skinny. Massage was good and very thorough-I'm sore today. But she bolted for the door before I could even ask about any happy extras. I had a bad feeling, as I was draped the whole time, even though I told her it wasn't necessary. The place has a stall shower you can use solo, but no table shower.

Roush, I either drew a different girl than you (another girl took my money and led me to room) or she was just not comfortable with me.I don't know what happend I had sophia I beleive, I had no draping and roaming was allowed with HJ both gals I seen were Chinese, maybe she thought you were leo I don't know,

Roush

Roush 427
05-10-12, 15:52
Been you had to much for that poor little thing to handle so she ran out on you LOL, Roush

Muddy Shoes
05-11-12, 15:53
Been you had to much for that poor little thing to handle so she ran out on you LOL, RoushShe never even got a good look at junior, even though he did try and make an appearance.

I did get a pm confirming that your girl does provide a HE, so its not just your good looks and suave personality, lol.

Roush 427
05-11-12, 16:23
She never even got a good look at junior, even though he did try and make an appearance.

I did get a pm confirming that your girl does provide a HE, so its not just your good looks and suave personality, LOL.I thought it was LOL, Roush

Smitty247
05-12-12, 15:24
So after she called me to set up a time. I take an extended lunch break and drive up to NMB to her new incall location. I wait for about 10 min be / see she said she would come out to get me. After that I drive away. So no report other than I got stood up. Tried to get in at the new AMP on kings no luck. Little asian guy wanted to do the massage I opted out.

Roush 427
05-18-12, 08:25
Went back to the AMP downtown mb and got the same lady again, nothing other than a HJ was on the menu, good massage was had, probibly will repeat some time, Roush

Muddy Shoes
05-18-12, 09:13
Went back to the AMP downtown mb and got the same lady again, nothing other than a HJ was on the menu, good massage was had, probibly will repeat some time, RoushDid you request the provider you had before, or was it just the luck of the draw?

Roush 427
05-18-12, 12:35
Did you request the provider you had before, or was it just the luck of the draw?I ask for her and she said she seen me before, I wasnt going to gamble on the other lady, Roush

Smitty247
05-18-12, 22:21
The new AMP and lucked out with Sophia. Very good massage no he but some roaming was allowed encouraging for my next visit which will be soon. Hopefully I can have some Rouchian luck!

Roush 427
05-19-12, 05:31
The new AMP and lucked out with Sophia. Very good massage no he but some roaming was allowed encouraging for my next visit which will be soon. Hopefully I can have some Rouchian luck!If that little guy running around in there{owner}wasnt there I think a lot more could be had, Roush

Slurp
05-28-12, 00:09
Saw Sophia today, it was the best massage I've had in a long time. Also one of the most unusual. She did drape but after my encouragement she removed it. I thought she was going to take care off things but grabbed my hand and put oil in it, then put it on my johnson! It really caught me by surprise since she allowed some roaming. Good but unusual. And a self serve HE. LOL

Roush 427
05-29-12, 15:50
Saw Sophia today, it was the best massage I've had in a long time. Also one of the most unusual. She did drape but after my encouragement she removed it. I thought she was going to take care off things but grabbed my hand and put oil in it, then put it on my johnson! It really caught me by surprise since she allowed some roaming. Good but unusual. And a self serve HE. LOLTry taking her hand and putting it on junior, thats the best way, works for me, I'm not shy LOL Roush

Slurp
05-30-12, 00:16
Try taking her hand and putting it on junior, thats the best way, works for me, I'm not shy LOL RoushTo be honest, there seems to be so many good options for BJ and FS here I think I will see her for massahe without HE. I'll save my sperm for those who want it LOL

Jrichards9993
05-31-12, 13:31
Anyone have any experience with Sally from Ocean Isle, the girls are attractive, but would like some intel before trying.

Roush 427
05-31-12, 13:46
Anyone have any experience with Sally from Ocean Isle, the girls are attractive, but would like some intel before trying.Sell, that tells it all, Roush

Member #4169
06-02-12, 08:08
Anyone have any experience with Sally from Ocean Isle, the girls are attractive, but would like some intel before trying.Is there a massage place in Ocean isle?

Roush 427
06-02-12, 18:11
Is there a massage place in Ocean isle?Its in richards barber shop at the light at sunset beach, you have to call to make apt, Roush

Member #4169
06-02-12, 21:18
Its in richards barber shop at the light at sunset beach, you have to call to make apt, RoushHey guys want to know more on this massage place in ocean isle. Its very close by me and I could use the release. So where is their ad at? And does anyone have a number?

Roush 427
06-03-12, 06:14
Hey guys want to know more on this massage place in ocean isle. Its very close by me and I could use the release. So where is their ad at? And does anyone have a number?Look on CL in wilmington she has an ad and number sweet sally is one of her names, Roush

Member #4169
06-03-12, 10:06
Look on CL in wilmington she has an ad and number sweet sally is one of her names, RoushCan you help narrow it down for me. I looked for like 30 min and found nothing

Roush 427
06-03-12, 16:26
Can you help narrow it down for me. I looked for like 30 min and found nothingIts under theraputic, rejouvinate your body, leland, wilmington, ocean isle beach out call incall, Roush

Roush 427
06-03-12, 16:45
Its in mb and wilm kain under therapuetic, Roush

BudBeer
06-05-12, 10:02
Its in mb and wilm kain under therapuetic, RoushI have had several all over the Myrtle area some good some not! Long drive for nothing, thanks.

Roush 427
06-06-12, 07:09
I have had several all over the Myrtle area some good some not! Long drive for nothing, thanks.The posts in this forum if you want up sale go for it, as stated they have ads on CL mb and wilm, Roush

Roush 427
06-11-12, 16:17
Had a nice session with her she's got an ad on CL, same service and the phone only rang a couple of times, seemed her old self and said she was doing fine, enjoyed her Roush

InletMax
06-12-12, 08:35
Had a nice session with her she's got an ad on CL, same service and the phone only rang a couple of times, seemed her old self and said she was doing fine, enjoyed her RoushI'm glad that was how it went for you. She still flaked out on me. Set a time that she'd call and never did. This was after several conversations to set the appt.

Roush 427
06-12-12, 14:31
I'm glad that was how it went for you. She still flaked out on me. Set a time that she'd call and never did. This was after several conversations to set the appt.If you want to try again but she seems to have it togather now, hopefully, Roush

Beach Guy 626
06-12-12, 17:32
Went to check out the massage parlor on 17 over the weekend. Got a decent massage from Maria. (Still a little sore from the elbows she drove into my back) Wasn't offering and extras, she said they only do massage. Tried to touch her a couple different times but she slapped my hands away. Might try again next weekend to see if it was because it was my first time. We definitely need some better massage parlors around the beach.

Amplover2
06-15-12, 19:53
Went back to the AMP downtown mb and got the same lady again, nothing other than a HJ was on the menu, good massage was had, probibly will repeat some time, RoushHad to take my car to Firestone today. Had 1 hr to kill. Took a walk and saw the new AMP and went in. Old mama said $50. OK nice girls? Yes she said. Paid her. Undressed and sat on the side of the table waiting for my Goddess to come in. The old lady came back in and said face down please. Where's the girl I asked. Vacation she replyed. OH no I want my money back ok she said. Got my money and dressed. Then I split. Wound up seeing the little one in the garage. So it wasnt a total lost.

HonkyDong
06-16-12, 22:33
I've always been a sucker for a new massage parlor so after reading reports of the new one on 17, I decided to give it a try. I drew the older lady, at least I hope she was, and paid for an hour. Started out undraped and spent half the time massaging my butt. She told me the boss was not there so she had to speak to customers as they came in. I thought that was a good sign. Was barely draped on the flip and after a couple minutes the towel was gone but she wouldn't touch the little man. I made several attempts to guide her hand but it was just too slippery from all that oil. She encouraged self service but that's not my cup of tea unless I'm pumping gas. Since I was already cocked and loaded I did the humiliating deed just to show her how it's done. Overall it was a decent massage. Basically, I got what I paid for.

HD

Hot Rod Chevy
06-18-12, 12:27
Dreamed I went to MB last week. Met up with my trusted wing man and surveyed our options for a mid-week, early evening adventure. Decided that we would give the new AMP on 17 a try despite the reviews concerning no excitement. Two ladies working that evening, one older and old younger, but neither spring chickens. We had determined that, at best, we may get HE with a massage and, at worst, we get a good massage and nothing else. My wing man got the older of the two and I the younger. We both elected the one hour option for. 50 and, in short, got a good massage and nothing else. However, the older indicated to my wing man that we should have opted for the 90 minute deal at. 75 which she indicated would have been much better. Like the others have posted, began undraped face-down and then minimal draping on the flip. It was encouraging, but no HE to be had that eveing.

After some discussion, we decided to make the trip again the next afternoon and trying the 90 minute option as it may hold promise. We stopped by and were told to come back 'one hour'. Having an hour to kill, we headed south to check out the back gate and ventured into the parking lot. The Mama was standing inside the screen door looking out when we arrived. We approached the door, she motioned and said 'we beezy, we beezy', so we headed back north to the new spot. We went back up to the AMP on 17 business and the younger of the two was smoking a cigarette on the knee-wall out back and indicated that they were ready for us. Again, I drew the younger of the two and we both elected the 90 minute option for. 75. The 90 minute option contained no additional features than the hour option, with the exception of an additional 30 minutes of massage.

I awoke from the dream feeling sore but rested.

Roush 427
06-18-12, 17:04
You guys are going to love this, I got a pm telling me a new gal was there and she was doing he and CBJ so I went, she looked good good massage no draping so I was hoping, on the flip she was doing my legs and jr was loving it, so I took her habnd and put in on him then she left the area and the next thing I knew the little guy came in and told me girls don't do that you leave now, so I did LOL, never seen the gal again, hope I don't see the guy that sent me the pm either Roush

HonkyDong
06-18-12, 20:08
You guys are going to love this, I got a pm telling me a new gal was there and she was doing he and CBJ so I went, she looked good good massage no draping so I was hoping, on the flip she was doing my legs and jr was loving it, so I took her habnd and put in on him then she left the area and the next thing I knew the little guy came in and told me girls don't do that you leave now, so I did LOL, never seen the gal again, hope I don't see the guy that sent me the pm either RoushI've had massages all over SC, numerous other states and in a foreign country but never in my life have I been asked to leave a MP. I didn't always get a HE but in most cases I tried.

Slurp
06-20-12, 23:38
I've had massages all over SC, numerous other states and in a foreign country but never in my life have I been asked to leave a MP. I didn't always get a HE but in most cases I tried.Hahaha! I never got kicked out either and I've spanned countries. Roush must be a hell of a bastard! LOL, just kidding my friend.

Roush 427
06-21-12, 06:55
Hahaha! I never got kicked out either and I've spanned countries. Roush must be a hell of a bastard! LOL, just kidding my friend.Can I say, I tried its usually hands slapped LOL, Roush

Slurp
06-25-12, 23:19
My last day in town I wanted a really good massage and wasn't worried about HE. I had seen Rosemary as my last fling and had my best time with her so just wanted good rub for the long drive. Got old hag Mary, has to be the most unusual looking Chinese gal ever to give me a massage. She was also the best, no question. True to my word I went back for a good rub with no attempt at anything extra and it paid off in spades. It was so good at the end of the hour I extended it 30 more minutes. If I had more time would have stayed longer but Mary made my drive so much better.

I'd recommend you use this place for what they intend, a really good legit rub. Their ad even says "$10-15 tips ok". If you want more go somewhere else but treat these ladies right and you'll get the massage of a lifetime. Mary let me remove the draping and laughed at my joke that there wasn't much to see anyway. You have an excellent choice if you are aching and need muscle relief. Keep your hands to yourself and enjoy!

Roush 427
06-26-12, 10:05
She's got an ad on CL again, exotic rubs she's worth trying and being a regular, Roush

BudBeer
06-27-12, 19:45
Went last week decent young lady but no touching she let me do my self! (then wanted a tip) I may return.

Shazz
06-30-12, 07:45
Went last week decent young lady but no touching she let me do my self! (then wanted a tip) I may return.You provided the entertainment; shouldn't you get the tip?

Roush 427
06-30-12, 19:56
You provided the entertainment; shouldn't you get the tip?It should have been tell her if she does it then she gets a tip, LOL thats the tip of the day for her, Roush

Muddy Shoes
07-01-12, 13:10
I responded to an ad posted on Casual Encounters offering an erotic massage posted on Thurs (noticed it was posted today as well). I won't bother posting a link as I'm sure its flagged and gone already. Made an appt for Saturday. Fee quoted was 150-seemed a little high for a CL UTR girl, but I figured I would negotiate if I felt the need when I got there. Well, never got to that point. Got to the location and my jaw dropped. First off, she was not that attractive. Claimed mi-30's, but there was some serious mileage. The real deal killer was her room. She led me to a nice raised beach home close to ocean, but she was staying in an 8 x 8 storage room on the ground floor with no AC. Not even a fan. As you know, yesterday was the hottest day of the year. And I thought Rosemary's garage was hot, but damn. I don't think I would have made it out alive. I just shook my head, apologized and walked away. You guys that check out the CE thread, stay away from this one.

Muddy Shoes
07-02-12, 10:50
Well, the weekend didn't turn out all bad. I was able to get reacquainted with Beth. She's got some BF drama, but was back to her old self and services, and seemed genuinely glad to see me. Put on a few pounds, but still looks good. And her AC was working.

LoveARub
07-05-12, 16:24
The doors were padlocked this afternoon. Hope it didn't close. Sofia gave a great rub.

LexLuther
07-05-12, 18:04
Hey Roush,

You been to BoBo lately? What's up there in Marion?

LexLuther

Roush 427
07-05-12, 18:32
Hey Roush,

You been to BoBo lately? What's up there in Marion?

LexLutherCame thru there last fri and no body there, hoped you would bring some of those sweet little gals from up the road back and open it up, that wouldn't work, you would keep them busy your self LOL, have fun friend Roush

Daniel Johnson
07-06-12, 09:14
I appreciate the PM in regards to my BP forum post about my upcoming trip to NMB.

This lady has my interest:

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-of-the-best-is-here-now-executives-and-golfers-1-offer-variety-sure-to-please-43/5628598

I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Roush 427
07-06-12, 13:29
The doors were padlocked this afternoon. Hope it didn't close. Sofia gave a great rub.No new ads and phone voice mail full?

Princeton73
07-06-12, 13:30
I appreciate the PM in regards to my BP forum post about my upcoming trip to NMB.

This lady has my interest:

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-of-the-best-is-here-now-executives-and-golfers-1-offer-variety-sure-to-please-43/5628598

I'd appreciate any feedback.

ThanksNot worth it -- I saw her in Chucktown about 3 years ago. She appeared to be in her late 40's then (you do the math) and not particularly attractive. Service was also subpar

LexLuther
07-06-12, 17:25
Came thru there last fri and no body there, hoped you would bring some of those sweet little gals from up the road back and open it up, that wouldn't work, you would keep them busy your self LOL, have fun friend RoushI flew back from Anchorage on Tuesday. I tried to bring one of the Chinese ones back with me. But when I put her on the baggage scales at the Delta counter, they wanted to charge me a fortune.

LexLuther

Roush 427
07-06-12, 17:31
I flew back from Anchorage on Tuesday. I tried to bring one of the Chinese ones back with me. But when I put her on the baggage scales at the Delta counter, they wanted to charge me a fortune.

LexLutherI guessed you would try to, glad you had a good time Roush

Muddy Shoes
07-07-12, 12:03
I flew back from Anchorage on Tuesday. I tried to bring one of the Chinese ones back with me. But when I put her on the baggage scales at the Delta counter, they wanted to charge me a fortune.

LexLutherYou should have tried to get her in the overhead compartment.

Muddy Shoes
07-12-12, 15:01
http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/thp/3127567044.html

I know this girl has been around for awhile, but I have never seen a review on her. Anyone have any info?

Muddy Shoes
07-16-12, 09:45
After trying to set up an appt with Lisa (with no luck) I called Becca. She's been out of town for awhile attending to some family medical issues. Even better time than before. I highly reccommend giving her a try if you haven't seen her.

LoveARub
07-16-12, 14:08

I know this girl has been around for awhile, but I have never seen a review on her. Anyone have any info?Yep. Have seen her a quite a few times. Lives out in the sticks on a dirt road. Nice girl, real pic, but kind of talkative. Soft massage, BBBJ, very reasonable. No F / S.

Sammy7620
07-16-12, 15:15

I know this girl has been around for awhile, but I have never seen a review on her. Anyone have any info?Gives a great massage, you will not be sorry, just watch what you say to her on the phone.

Bilbo Baggins II
07-20-12, 15:36
I agree Becca is a cutie and quite good at massage. I saw her and left very relaxed. I would recommend her to anyone.

BudBeer
07-23-12, 18:02
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Muddy Shoes
07-24-12, 11:42
I agree Becca is a cutie and quite good at massage. I saw her and left very relaxed. I would recommend her to anyone.And the old adage "third time's a charm" is certainly true!

LexLuther
07-24-12, 11:45
Gives a great massage, you will not be sorry, just watch what you say to her on the phone.What about extras? PM if you like and are able.

LexLuther

LoveARub
07-25-12, 08:22
What about extras? PM if you like and are able.

LexLutherI don't have PM privileges yet, but basically same as Elizabeth.

BuckNekkid69
07-27-12, 00:04
And the old adage "third time's a charm" is certainly true!Definitely worth visiting!

Muddy Shoes
07-27-12, 10:45
http://awesomemarymassage.com/
Has anyone had any experience with her or knowledge of extras? Her website hints at extras (special touch, draping to your comfort level) , but I've never heard anything. Any help, public or pm, rumors and innuendo is appreciated.

Lisa has removed her posts and has not returned phone calls. Based on comments below (thanks guys) I was looking forward to seeing her.

Sammy7620
07-27-12, 13:46
http://awesomemarymassage.com/

Has anyone had any experience with her or knowledge of extras? Her website hints at extras (special touch, draping to your comfort level) , but I've never heard anything. Any help, public or pm, rumors and innuendo is appreciated.

Lisa has removed her posts and has not returned phone calls. Based on comments below (thanks guys) I was looking forward to seeing her.Lisa has hit and miss adds. She will post again when she works. The other one I was not very happy with.

LoveARub
07-27-12, 15:36
Definitely worth visiting!How does one find Becca?

Muddy Shoes
07-28-12, 11:08
Lisa has hit and miss adds. She will post again when she works. The other one I was not very happy with.Should have waited for reply about Mary but was in need of a good massage. Got that but no more. Not even a locals discount.

Becca is on BP therapeutic and / or body rubs and CL but her ads come and go. You can try the dude with the 202 number. He sometimes handles her calls.

Woodytwo
07-28-12, 14:52
I sent similar email to Muddy Shoes, should have just posted here first. I saw Awesome Mary last October for the half hour massage. I think it was 45 dollars at the time. I got on table with no cover and she came in and started massage. I raised up to push penis out from under me and she sees me doing this. At this point she tells me that if that is what I want, it is another 40 dollars. I agree give her 40 additional dollars, she removes her top, allows me to play with titties, but not suck on them. Tells me to turn over, massage is over and she does a very mechanical HJ. I was there about l5 minutes.

Woodytwo

Roush 427
07-29-12, 18:42
I sent similar email to Muddy Shoes, should have just posted here first. I saw Awesome Mary last October for the half hour massage. I think it was 45 dollars at the time. I got on table with no cover and she came in and started massage. I raised up to push penis out from under me and she sees me doing this. At this point she tells me that if that is what I want, it is another 40 dollars. I agree give her 40 additional dollars, she removes her top, allows me to play with titties, but not suck on them. Tells me to turn over, massage is over and she does a very mechanical HJ. I was there about l5 minutes.

WoodytwoWould have been a lot better served, just my two cents, Roush

OldBa212
08-02-12, 03:28
I haven't heard about backgate for a while, anybody been there recently?

Roush 427
08-02-12, 21:36
I haven't heard about backgate for a while, anybody been there recently?Its still there hasnt changed, Roush

Slurp
08-02-12, 22:34

LexLutherWas her name Cookie? LOL

LexLuther
08-03-12, 07:33
Was her name Cookie? LOLHarHarHar. Just got your joke.

LexLuther

OldBa212
08-03-12, 16:56
Its still there hasnt changed, RoushIs Paula still over there, I haven't been there for like 8 month.

Roush 427
08-04-12, 06:43
Is Paula still over there, I haven't been there for like 8 month.I think she's found a home, Roush

Glynn1115
08-11-12, 14:33
Just got into town on golf trip. Saw Beth's post on BP and she looks pretty good. Can anyone tell me how she is and what she offers?

Thanks

Glynn1115
08-11-12, 14:42
Well, the weekend didn't turn out all bad. I was able to get reacquainted with Beth. She's got some BF drama, but was back to her old self and services, and seemed genuinely glad to see me. Put on a few pounds, but still looks good. And her AC was working.Just got here on a golf trip. Saw Beth's post on BP and she looked pretty good. Can anyone tell me how she is and what all she offers?

Roush 427
08-12-12, 06:46
Just got into town on golf trip. Saw Beth's post on BP and she looks pretty good. Can anyone tell me how she is and what she offers?

ThanksYou a pm Enjoy, Roush

Kirk54
08-12-12, 13:38
Saw activity here on Beth so checked out her post on BP and decided to give her a try. Am I glad I did! Quiet, clean location. Good massage! Great experience! Will definitely be going back to her. And soon!

Muddy Shoes
08-13-12, 09:16
http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-and-take-a-break-from-life-26/5535275

Noticed that Becca has a new ad with new pic posted on BP. She also seems to have lost 4 years, LOL! I do like me a redhead.

Roush 427
08-13-12, 20:03
http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-and-take-a-break-from-life-26/5535275

Noticed that Becca has a new ad with new pic posted on BP. She also seems to have lost 4 years, LOL! I do like me a redhead.Looks a bit different maybe its the age loss LOL still looks good, Roush

Roush 427
08-17-12, 07:19
Spa has an ad on today on kings hwy, ad looks like the other one that was there not long ago, sounds close to downtown any boby checked it out? Roush

Roush 427
08-17-12, 13:34
She's got another ad on mbbp If any you guys are intrested, I took the plunge so if any you seniors need info pm, Roush

LoveARub
08-17-12, 15:10
I took some of your advice and tried out Becca. Sorry guys, but I don't get it. Maybe she was just having a bad day, but I felt like I had to wake her up twice. She said she was out all night, but seemed a bit overserved.

Kirk54
08-17-12, 17:25
Ad on mbbp says it's Lisa AND Jenny. They will solo? What about Jenny?

She's got another ad on mbbp If any you guys are intrested, I took the plunge so if any you seniors need info pm, Roush

Roush 427
08-18-12, 05:15
Ad on mbbp says it's Lisa AND Jenny. They will solo? What about Jenny?she's on mbbp body rubs thats another ad not the same lisa, Roush

Roush 427
08-18-12, 05:16
I took some of your advice and tried out Becca. Sorry guys, but I don't get it. Maybe she was just having a bad day, but I felt like I had to wake her up twice. She said she was out all night, but seemed a bit overserved.Have gotten her on a bad day thats not normal for her, Roush

Roush 427
08-18-12, 05:19
Saw activity here on Beth so checked out her post on BP and decided to give her a try. Am I glad I did! Quiet, clean location. Good massage! Great experience! Will definitely be going back to her. And soon!Does seem to have her act togather, now any way, enjoy Roush

LoveARub
08-18-12, 08:36
Spa has an ad on today on kings hwy, ad looks like the other one that was there not long ago, sounds close to downtown any boby checked it out? RoushI drove by on Thursday. Had a sign on on the awning for some kind of day spa, but there was still a padlock on the door.

Muddy Shoes
08-18-12, 13:26
I took some of your advice and tried out Becca. Sorry guys, but I don't get it. Maybe she was just having a bad day, but I felt like I had to wake her up twice. She said she was out all night, but seemed a bit overserved.I've seen her maybe 4 times and have never had her act that way. She's always had her wits about her. If she offered to make it up to you, I'd take her up on the offer.

Smitty247
08-18-12, 15:40
Finally got in to see fabulous ad on BP. I had seen her before but like a lot of the BP girls she goes through spells of of being flaky. She is now offering some different options to go along with an overall good massage. I know I'm not a SM but I would prefer SM message me for details. I recommend her and think most would be happy with the service. For those of you who have seen beth comparable but a little more money.

Smitty

Roush 427
08-18-12, 18:37
I took some of your advice and tried out Becca. Sorry guys, but I don't get it. Maybe she was just having a bad day, but I felt like I had to wake her up twice. She said she was out all night, but seemed a bit overserved.Have had that problem usually she is on her a game, Roush

LoveARub
08-19-12, 09:40
I was driving by yesterday and noticed the lock was off the door, so I stopped in. Only one woman working (never saw her before) there now, so appointments are a must. I asked her why they closed and she said "vacations." She also said someone was going to be joining her in two weeks. Hope they stick around as they gave a great legit massage.

Roush 427
08-19-12, 20:38
I was driving by yesterday and noticed the lock was off the door, so I stopped in. Only one woman working (never saw her before) there now, so appointments are a must. I asked her why they closed and she said "vacations." She also said someone was going to be joining her in two weeks. Hope they stick around as they gave a great legit massage.AMP and where at? Roush

LoveARub
08-20-12, 14:10
AMP and where at? RoushThe one that closed on 17 is back open.

Roush 427
08-20-12, 15:03
The one that closed on 17 is back open.Thats what we call it there are only 2 gals there and they usually vacation at the same time, they don't like to be there by them selves, Roush

LoveARub
08-20-12, 16:33
Spa has an ad on today on kings hwy, ad looks like the other one that was there not long ago, sounds close to downtown any boby checked it out? RoushI was writing about.

Roush 427
08-21-12, 13:14
I was writing about.Indego downtown, Roush

Glynn1115
08-25-12, 16:23
Hey Out There. Anybody seen or heard from Beth lately? Have tried calling, texting, and even e-mail, but no luck in contacting her. Either I've ticked her off (unlikely with last donation) , she's got BF drama, or has just closed up shop. Any help or notice of sightings would be appreciated. Later guys, G.

Roush 427
08-25-12, 18:22
Hey Out There. Anybody seen or heard from Beth lately? Have tried calling, texting, and even e-mail, but no luck in contacting her. Either I've ticked her off (unlikely with last donation) , she's got BF drama, or has just closed up shop. Any help or notice of sightings would be appreciated. Later guys, G.Likely the bf issue it happens with her every once and a while, if you need another let me know pm and ill give you another gals number, just sayin Roush

Glynn1115
08-25-12, 18:59
Sent pm. Thanks.

Likely the bf issue it happens with her every once and a while, if you need another let me know pm and ill give you another gals number, just sayin Roush

Kirk54
08-25-12, 20:16
Having trouble getting Beth too. What gives? Had a super time with her last week and looking for more. Much, much more!

Likely the bf issue it happens with her every once and a while, if you need another let me know pm and ill give you another gals number, just sayin Roush

Kcl117
08-26-12, 12:58
Having trouble getting Beth too. What gives? Had a super time with her last week and looking for more. Much, much more!I saw her two weeks ago and she appeared to have BF issues. Still got good service.

Roush 427
08-26-12, 16:42
I saw her two weeks ago and she appeared to have BF issues. Still got good service.Maybe we should send out one, I guess she will turn up, she usually does, Roush

Roush 427
08-26-12, 17:14
Riding down town about noon and noticed they have a sign up now on th building, they just had one inside the door before, could be good and could be bad for them, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
08-27-12, 15:25
Tried calling and text still mia, left messageRoush

Muddy Shoes
08-27-12, 15:33
Ashley. Has a post on CL Beauty svcs for massage. Anyone ever seen her? http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/bts/3191184750.html

Roush 427
08-30-12, 06:55
Got in touch with her and going to see her, said she had been busy, Roush

Boris1069
09-01-12, 13:41
Stopped last Tuesday and had a great ligit massage from Michelle.

Called Wednesday and told older woman I would like to come back but would need a little more. She said come back

I asked do you know what I mean and she said yes.

Lied to me nothing else was available

Roush 427
09-01-12, 21:39
Stopped last Tuesday and had a great ligit massage from Michelle.

Called Wednesday and told older woman I would like to come back but would need a little more. She said come back

I asked do you know what I mean and she said yes.

Lied to me nothing else was availableFound out like I did and reported when they first opened up, Roush

Kirk54
09-02-12, 15:18
FINALLY! Caught up with Beth! She seemed to have her act together again. Looked great. BF wasn't an issue and a good time was had by all.

Roush 427
09-03-12, 06:58
FINALLY! Caught up with Beth! She seemed to have her act together again. Looked great. BF wasn't an issue and a good time was had by all.Your finally smiling guy, Roush

Glynn1115
09-03-12, 08:33
After several tries, got in touch with Beth too and set up appointment. Maybe she's finally got her stuff together. Just hope it's good service.

Your finally smiling guy, Roush

ClamDigger69
09-03-12, 10:04
Ashley. Has a post on CL Beauty svcs for massage. Anyone ever seen her?

http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/bts/3191184750.htmlFirst time posting here but a student of Sir Roush and a few SMs from the upstate, Regarding Becca's friend's posting I had wondered the same thing. Called her and asked about rates and that was all at that time. Quite by accident I discovered I was with her over the weekend. After dialing a service, I had a gal show up who was polite, fresh out the shower, dressed up and not on anything. Don't get me wrong, she's not a 10 like you guys are describing HB to be (which I have yet to see but can't wait!) but more like a 5. 5-6. I had one or two concerns but protected myself and ok. All was good. Slight upsell but nothing crazy. When finished small talking she said that she sometime's advertises for massages as Ashley. I said,"you're Becca's friend" and she said "yes". I told her I actually spoke with her a few days before and told her I thought her prices were a little on the stout side. She had some pretty good reasoning. Basically, she could quote low and upsell or quote inlcusive which is what I took it to mean. She said most guys want something after the massage so she was quoting with it. I can tell you the gals's stats are probably 130, 5 7, blond hair, great DSLs and huge cans. Got the bay stomach thing going on though but hard to see it from certain positions.

Roush 427
09-03-12, 14:51
First time posting here but a student of Sir Roush and a few SMs from the upstate, Regarding Becca's friend's posting I had wondered the same thing. Called her and asked about rates and that was all at that time. Quite by accident I discovered I was with her over the weekend. After dialing a service, I had a gal show up who was polite, fresh out the shower, dressed up and not on anything. Don't get me wrong, she's not a 10 like you guys are describing HB to be (which I have yet to see but can't wait!) but more like a 5. 5-6. I had one or two concerns but protected myself and ok. All was good. Slight upsell but nothing crazy. When finished small talking she said that she sometime's advertises for massages as Ashley. I said,"you're Becca's friend" and she said "yes". I told her I actually spoke with her a few days before and told her I thought her prices were a little on the stout side. She had some pretty good reasoning. Basically, she could quote low and upsell or quote inlcusive which is what I took it to mean. She said most guys want something after the massage so she was quoting with it. I can tell you the gals's stats are probably 130, 5 7, blond hair, great DSLs and huge cans. Got the bay stomach thing going on though but hard to see it from certain positions.Report and hope to see more of them guy, be safe and have fun, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
09-03-12, 14:56
After several tries, got in touch with Beth too and set up appointment. Maybe she's finally got her stuff together. Just hope it's good service.Both of you guys smiling is just great, love it when a plan comes togather, LOL Roush

DocInABox
09-04-12, 08:48
Happened to be in the area with a little time to kill, so I stopped by the place that I think people are referring to as backgate. My only AMP experiences before this were in Vegas, so I'm probably a little spoiled. I wouldn't discourage anyone from visiting, I'm sure experiences vary. But this is just a report of my personal experience.

Frankly, the lady working was just too old to be attractive to me (I like them in their 20s-30s). In fact, when she opened the door her first questions was "How old you?" LOL. As a clean cut guy in his 30s, I'd say there is a good chance she thought I was Leo. I will give the girl this much though, she appeared to have pretty nice boobs under that little dress. The massage was pretty good, nothing to complain about there. But she didn't offer anything extra, and I wasn't "motivated" enough to try. The place was clean enough, and nothing seemed too sketchy.

So, if I was in the area and just wanted a massage, I'd probably stop in again.

Muddy Shoes
09-04-12, 16:13
First time posting here but a student of Sir Roush and a few SMs from the upstate, Regarding Becca's friend's posting I had wondered the same thing. Called her and asked about rates and that was all at that time. Quite by accident I discovered I was with her over the weekend. After dialing a service, I had a gal show up who was polite, fresh out the shower, dressed up and not on anything. Don't get me wrong, she's not a 10 like you guys are describing HB to be (which I have yet to see but can't wait!) but more like a 5. 5-6. I had one or two concerns but protected myself and ok. All was good. Slight upsell but nothing crazy. When finished small talking she said that she sometime's advertises for massages as Ashley. I said,"you're Becca's friend" and she said "yes". I told her I actually spoke with her a few days before and told her I thought her prices were a little on the stout side. She had some pretty good reasoning. Basically, she could quote low and upsell or quote inlcusive which is what I took it to mean. She said most guys want something after the massage so she was quoting with it. I can tell you the gals's stats are probably 130, 5 7, blond hair, great DSLs and huge cans. Got the bay stomach thing going on though but hard to see it from certain positions.That was good info from a first time poster. Glad you came out of your hole to share. I was going to schedule with Becca and maybe have her introduce me, but had other plans. Based on what she quoted via text, I was assuming extras were included, but never got that far. Sounds like Becca is the more attractive of the two.

Roush 427
09-05-12, 19:37
Happened to be in the area with a little time to kill, so I stopped by the place that I think people are referring to as backgate. My only AMP experiences before this were in Vegas, so I'm probably a little spoiled. I wouldn't discourage anyone from visiting, I'm sure experiences vary. But this is just a report of my personal experience.

Frankly, the lady working was just too old to be attractive to me (I like them in their 20s-30s). In fact, when she opened the door her first questions was "How old you?" LOL. As a clean cut guy in his 30s, I'd say there is a good chance she thought I was Leo. I will give the girl this much though, she appeared to have pretty nice boobs under that little dress. The massage was pretty good, nothing to complain about there. But she didn't offer anything extra, and I wasn't "motivated" enough to try. The place was clean enough, and nothing seemed too sketchy.

So, if I was in the area and just wanted a massage, I'd probably stop in again.Probibly right about leo, most of the young gals have long gone, even the big cities its more of the older bunch, young gals go where the money is and a lot don't have green cards, be careful and safe Roush

Roush 427
09-06-12, 11:56
Had a very nice session, no drama, no bf just a good time, Roush

LexLuther
09-06-12, 18:26
Had a very nice session, no drama, no bf just a good time, RoushRoush,

Will you please get your ass back down to Charleston as soon as possible? My trip has been postponed a bit. I know that if you are here, it will once again be raining pussy and I'm hoping to go out without an umbrella. Hehehehe.

Take the best of care old friend.

LexLuther

Roush 427
09-06-12, 21:04
Roush,

Will you please get your ass back down to Charleston as soon as possible? My trip has been postponed a bit. I know that if you are here, it will once again be raining pussy and I'm hoping to go out without an umbrella. Hehehehe.

Take the best of care old friend.

LexLutherI thought you were going to bring us back some young hairy pussys from asia LOL, ill be back in chuck town the 19th ole friend, have fun be safe Roush

LexLuther
09-07-12, 07:23
I thought you were going to bring us back some young hairy pussys from asia LOL, ill be back in chuck town the 19th ole friend, have fun be safe RoushI'm hoping to be gone by then. But if not, I will definitely be outside without an umbrella, no matter what the weather. Because I know that pussy will be raining down from the SC skies.

LexLuther

Roush 427
09-08-12, 21:41
Stopped in to get a little loose in the joints LOL, they were happy to take care of all my joints gals said slow, I told them vacations were over now a lot of people were gone home kids in school now, they always seem to survive Roush

Muddy Shoes
09-10-12, 08:12
Saw this ad on CL in the beauty svcs thread http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/bts/3243778189.html Called the number and and asian-sounding lady answered. Said appts were prefered (not a good sign). Likely the same MO as the other place nearby on Kings Hwy, where only Roush has gotten any extra attention, LOL. I can't quite figure out the ad with all the hot chicks on it, tho. I guess anything is possible. I may try it out-worst that would happen is I'm out $58.

Member #4184
09-10-12, 09:19
Saw this ad on CL in the beauty svcs thread.

http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/bts/3243778189.html

Called the number and and asian-sounding lady answered. Said appts were prefered (not a good sign). Likely the same MO as the other place nearby on Kings Hwy, where only Roush has gotten any extra attention, LOL. I can't quite figure out the ad with all the hot chicks on it, tho. I guess anything is possible. I may try it out-worst that would happen is I'm out $58.Muddy, do you really need a lesson in advertising as to why businesses will use pictures of hot chicks? LOL

Muddy Shoes
09-10-12, 13:48
Muddy, do you really need a lesson in advertising as to why businesses will use pictures of hot chicks? LOLWell, several of the girls were on the cover of what looked like fitness mags. So, wasn't sure if they were promoting healthy lifestyle or were just trying to bait horny guys.

Oh, and thanks, Choecin for the PM. Seems like this is a no go for extras.

Roush 427
09-10-12, 16:10
Well, several of the girls were on the cover of what looked like fitness mags. So, wasn't sure if they were promoting healthy lifestyle or were just trying to bait horny guys.

Oh, and thanks, Choecin for the PM. Seems like this is a no go for extras.Saved by another monger from spending that 58 bucks, way to go choecin LOL try another one muddy Roush

Glynn1115
09-15-12, 13:43
Had a great session with Beth. She seems to be getting her act together. It was an awesome hour with fun for all.

Roush 427
09-16-12, 06:36
Had a great session with Beth. She seems to be getting her act together. It was an awesome hour with fun for all.Glad you had a good time, it hopefully will only get better with each visit, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
09-16-12, 06:40
Had a nice visit with sonia, she's on mbbp body rubs good private location, love that voice among other things LOL, just sayin Roush

Ihp1953
10-05-12, 01:36
I finally met Ashely Tonight. Have to say I was deeply disappointed. Massage was great. But there was too much off the plate. No DATY for example. I didn't know she only offered CBJ. She is a cute girl with a fine body. If everything was on the plate I would be happy and a regular but with restrictions there are too many that don't so be aware and be safe.

Muddy Shoes
10-11-12, 09:44
Maybe part your hair different, use tic tacs, maybe different soap, or take her some little pills, or more $$$$$$, don't know what might work for you, just saying RoushGood advice my friend! Could be anyone of those things. The fickleness of women is hard to figure. If you haven't got what you want after 3 visits, it may be time to move on.

Member #5607
10-11-12, 18:16
$58 for 1 hr. The lady that gave the massage was older and not good looking. 3 out of 10. She did a good job but offered no other services. Oh well.

I found them on BP.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-spa-843478-1298/6215156

Member #5607
10-11-12, 18:27
Can someone send me a PM on a place to go for a smiley ending massage?

Thanks!

Roush 427
10-12-12, 20:42
Can someone send me a PM on a place to go for a smiley ending massage?

Thanks!Sent you one did you try it? Roush

HighlandtownBi
10-13-12, 03:10
The beach is tough anymore. Lots of the girls look wore out. I take the time and drive to South of the Border. It is a hour and a half but the Massages there are always top notch. Would rather drive and get what I want then hit an miss all night. Always stop in Latta on the way back and get a good Hot Dog LOL.

Roush 427
10-15-12, 07:06
The beach is tough anymore. Lots of the girls look wore out. I take the time and drive to South of the Border. It is a hour and a half but the Massages there are always top notch. Would rather drive and get what I want then hit an miss all night. Always stop in Latta on the way back and get a good Hot Dog LOL.Are they as good as the massage at osaka LOL, just sayin Roush

Spaceman Spiff
10-15-12, 13:02
The first time I went to this Chinese operation, I ended up undraped for most of my face-down time, and the girl seemed to spend a lot of effort on my inner thighs, with one or two "accidental" touches. Also at the end, she brought my cup of water back into the stall while I was standing around naked and didn't seem concerned at all about it.

That made me think that perhaps if I went back a few times and built up her comfort level I might get somewhere. I've now concluded that's not going to happen: It's a good massage, but that's all you should expect.

Back Gate really annoys me because they don't have an "Open" sign. You have to go back into that little rats' warren of an access road (which is really hard to get out of now with the construction) and stand there on the front doorstep like an idiot waiting to see if anyone's home. Last time I went by, it was 9:00 but the lady who answered the door told me it was too cold (it was an unpleasant day) and they were going home.

Muddy Shoes
10-15-12, 16:13
Always stop in Latta on the way back and get a good Hot Dog LOL.We sure could use a few good "hot dog" places here at the beach. Times were, there was damn near as many hot dog stands as beachwear stores. Those were the days. Seems like hot dog stands are easy pickins for Horry Co. LEO.

LexLuther
10-15-12, 16:18
The first time I went to this Chinese operation, I ended up undraped for most of my face-down time, and the girl seemed to spend a lot of effort on my inner thighs, with one or two "accidental" touches. Also at the end, she brought my cup of water back into the stall while I was standing around naked and didn't seem concerned at all about it.

That made me think that perhaps if I went back a few times and built up her comfort level I might get somewhere. I've now concluded that's not going to happen: It's a good massage, but that's all you should expect.

Back Gate really annoys me because they don't have an "Open" sign. You have to go back into that little rats' warren of an access road (which is really hard to get out of now with the construction) and stand there on the front doorstep like an idiot waiting to see if anyone's home. Last time I went by, it was 9:00 but the lady who answered the door told me it was too cold (it was an unpleasant day) and they were going home.Spaceman, I don't know if you ever read the Charleston threads, but I posted more than once concerning the Chinese AMP's which we have here in Charleston. Same deal. You will get some incredibly exciting touching. In my case, it was not only my inner thighs, but my asshole as well. And I tried to guide her hand to my stiff member. But she resisted with impressive strength. She did invite me to help myself. I've also tried to cop a feel at these places on more than one occasion. What I believe is that they have very cleverly calculated that if they tittilate us in this manner, we will continue to return, hoping for more. It's really done for business purposes.

However, if anyone ever gets more, I'd love to know about it.

LexLuther

Amy Leah
10-15-12, 17:04
I just got to know, whats a hot dog stand in this sense LOL? Unless you mean a brothel I don't get it.

Amplover2
10-15-12, 17:27

Back Gate really annoys me because they don't have an "Open" sign. You have to go back into that little rats' warren of an access road (which is really hard to get out of now with the construction) and stand there on the front doorstep like an idiot waiting to see if anyone's home. Last time I went by, it was 9:00 but the lady who answered the door told me it was too cold (it was an unpleasant day) and they were going home.I haven't been there in a long time. The last time I was there I used the backdoor, no waiting out front like an idiot!

Spaceman Spiff
10-16-12, 01:35
I haven't been there in a long time. The last time I was there I used the backdoor, no waiting out front like an idiot!D'Oh! It never even occurred to me there was a back door.

It's a shame they have that crummy little building in the first place when the one next door was fitted as an AMP with Sauna and table shower room at one time.

Muddy Shoes
10-16-12, 09:27
I just got to know, whats a hot dog stand in this sense LOL? Unless you mean a brothel I don't get it.Hi Amy! I was commenting on the poster saying he liked to stop in Latta for a good hot dog in his post about Osaka, the asian massage parlor near South of the Border. He may have really been referring to a hot dog stand, but I was just making a joke. I don't think "hot dog stand" is a term used for a brothel, but it wouldn't be a bad one, LOL! My hot dog sure did some standing at the old AMP in N Myrtle there by the Crazy Horse back in the day.

Nice to hear from you Spaceman Spiff. Thought maybe you had retired. I haven't been to the back gate in a long time. Just not the same AMP experience without the table shower. The way the city and county zoning laws read, massage places are strictly prohibited from offering bathing services. I've seen a few local girls for the bubble scrub / shower (kind of a fetish of mine) , but its just not the same.

Spaceman Spiff
10-16-12, 13:53
Nice to hear from you Spaceman Spiff. Thought maybe you had retired. I haven't been to the back gate in a long time. Just not the same AMP experience without the table shower. The way the city and county zoning laws read, massage places are strictly prohibited from offering bathing services. I've seen a few local girls for the bubble scrub / shower (kind of a fetish of mine) , but its just not the same.Interesting Muddy! That would explain why the AMP glory days are gone in MB. Sun Spa in Longs advertises some sort of shower, wonder if they are past the county line. Of course as I said a few posts below, it hardly matters because they don't seem to have extras at all.

Yeah, I haven't retired, but the economy has put a big hit on how often I play lately.

Roush 427
10-16-12, 17:15
Interesting Muddy! That would explain why the AMP glory days are gone in MB. Sun Spa in Longs advertises some sort of shower, wonder if they are past the county line. Of course as I said a few posts below, it hardly matters because they don't seem to have extras at all.

Yeah, I haven't retired, but the economy has put a big hit on how often I play lately.A stand up shower you can use by your self LOL (no help) , to bad the old sun spa is gone huh, just sayin Roush

Member #5607
10-17-12, 17:23
Sent you one did you try it? RoushThanks for the message Roush. I have not tried it yet but it's on my to do list. Is there parking around back?

Roush 427
10-17-12, 17:50
Thanks for the message Roush. I have not tried it yet but it's on my to do list. Is there parking around back?There is, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
10-30-12, 17:53
I was at the video store so when I left I went over to see if any of the talent had changed, its still the same, girl said it was slow, I didn't get a massage this time, Roush

Choeacin
11-08-12, 00:26
Had some business in Charleston and took a look at this place. I love and miss table showers so made a stop before I came back to MB. While I was there. 1 guy was leaving as I walked in and 2 guys came in so fairly busy for a late afternoon mid week day. Was met by a cute 40s woman who could pass for early 30s. Saw an older woman with glasses and didn't see the 3rd woman working. Anyways, shower was good, massage was a little different style than what I was used to but good hand shake and nice roaming on the hug out. Wish we still had table showers here

Roush 427
11-08-12, 07:25
Had some business in Charleston and took a look at this place. I love and miss table showers so made a stop before I came back to MB. While I was there. 1 guy was leaving as I walked in and 2 guys came in so fairly busy for a late afternoon mid week day. Was met by a cute 40s woman who could pass for early 30s. Saw an older woman with glasses and didn't see the 3rd woman working. Anyways, shower was good, massage was a little different style than what I was used to but good hand shake and nice roaming on the hug out. Wish we still had table showers hereShame we can't have them, if you in wilmington you have the same thing there as zen has pretty girls table showere and leave happy its on market street VIP spa try it youll like it, just sayin Roush

Dub Jay
11-11-12, 00:11
All the discussion about table showers recently got me in the mood. Being that I didn't want just the rub & tug you get at VIP, and Smile and Sun (the good one) are gone, I decided to trek to Osaka. Now I've been to Osaka before, and never really had a bad session and had some really good ones.

I don't give names, so we'll call her Miss V. V is probably one of the best looking AMP girls I've seen since our dearly departed babydoll from Smile, mid to upper thirties, nice be-cups, nice ass and legs, so I was feeling pretty good about this trip. That feeling was not meant to last. The table shower was okay, rushed but plenty of attention paid to the boys, however she made some comments about my weight. Yes I'm a fat bastard, but I'm putting money in your pocket so keep it to yourself. We then went back to the room, where she had me lay face up on the table (?) , then left for about ten minutes after complaining about what I tipped ($.2) and how much the mamasan took from what they made. She finally came back and stripped and started the CBJ. Now at this point, there has been no massage at all, which I said something about with no response from her other than licking my nipples and legs (which she seemed proud of) and a little more CBJ. Every time I tried to touch her ass, titties, pussy, anything, she kind of mumbled and batted my hand away. She then had me get up and she laid down for me to finish missionary.

Asked about a massage afterwords, which got no response from her. She got dressed, I got dressed and she walked me to the door. She made another comment about my weight, gave me a quick peck on the lips and let me out thinking WTF.

Should have just gone to Backgate and taken a shower at the damn condo.

Roush 427
11-11-12, 09:39
All the discussion about table showers recently got me in the mood. Being that I didn't want just the rub & tug you get at VIP, and Smile and Sun (the good one) are gone, I decided to trek to Osaka. Now I've been to Osaka before, and never really had a bad session and had some really good ones.

I don't give names, so we'll call her Miss V. V is probably one of the best looking AMP girls I've seen since our dearly departed babydoll from Smile, mid to upper thirties, nice be-cups, nice ass and legs, so I was feeling pretty good about this trip. That feeling was not meant to last. The table shower was okay, rushed but plenty of attention paid to the boys, however she made some comments about my weight. Yes I'm a fat bastard, but I'm putting money in your pocket so keep it to yourself. We then went back to the room, where she had me lay face up on the table (?) , then left for about ten minutes after complaining about what I tipped ($.2) and how much the mamasan took from what they made. She finally came back and stripped and started the CBJ. Now at this point, there has been no massage at all, which I said something about with no response from her other than licking my nipples and legs (which she seemed proud of) and a little more CBJ. Every time I tried to touch her ass, titties, pussy, anything, she kind of mumbled and batted my hand away. She then had me get up and she laid down for me to finish missionary.

Asked about a massage afterwords, which got no response from her. She got dressed, I got dressed and she walked me to the door. She made another comment about my weight, gave me a quick peck on the lips and let me out thinking WTF.

Should have just gone to Backgate and taken a shower at the damn condo.All about the green and how quick they can get it from you, and move on to another Just sayin Roush

No Way Jose
11-13-12, 20:35
Just curious if anybody has ever tried.

Roush 427
11-14-12, 12:53
Just curious if anybody has ever tried.Been some time ago, but nothing extra just a good massage at that time Roush

No Way Jose
11-14-12, 20:04
Been some time ago, but nothing extra just a good massage at that time RoushA former hooters girl doing the massages but absolutely no extras and she makes that really clear. But she is really good at what she does.

Roush 427
11-17-12, 10:31
A former hooters girl doing the massages but absolutely no extras and she makes that really clear. But she is really good at what she does.At least you had some nice eye candy LOL, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
11-18-12, 08:00
Driving down town and noticed the sign was up, where indulge was, maybe they changed there name? Bought them out? Don't know didn't have time to check, Tao has 2 or three others they are asian but not korean, and no extras, just sayin Roush

LexLuther
11-18-12, 08:51
Driving down town and noticed the sign was up, where indulge was, maybe they changed there name? Bought them out? Don't know didn't have time to check, Tao has 2 or three others they are asian but not korean, and no extras, just sayin RoushThey are more than likely Chinese. There has been an explosion across the country of Chinese massage establishments. Most of them follow the same model. They give a really good, legit massage. In fact I think all the ones I have visited actually use LMTs. They offer no extras (apart from paying more attention to the asshole than any white therapist I have visited). They don't allow roaming. And they seem to be everywhere.

Having said that, there have long been the kind of AMPs we like here on USG, which were staffed by Chinese. I have visited such places in Alaska, Maryland, and NOVA. I don't think these Chinese AMPs are part of the recent invasion.

I wish you a happy Thanksgiving Roush. Keep on keeping on my fellow Veteran. For guys like you and me, every day is Veterans Day and we wish it weren't true.

LexLuther

Roush 427
11-18-12, 17:05
They are more than likely Chinese. There has been an explosion across the country of Chinese massage establishments. Most of them follow the same model. They give a really good, legit massage. In fact I think all the ones I have visited actually use LMTs. They offer no extras (apart from paying more attention to the asshole than any white therapist I have visited). They don't allow roaming. And they seem to be everywhere.

Having said that, there have long been the kind of AMPs we like here on USG, which were staffed by Chinese. I have visited such places in Alaska, Maryland, and NOVA. I don't think these Chinese AMPs are part of the recent invasion.

I wish you a happy Thanksgiving Roush. Keep on keeping on my fellow Veteran. For guys like you and me, every day is Veterans Day and we wish it weren't true.

LexLutherAnd the same to you, just sayin enjoy every day Roush

Ihp1953
11-21-12, 00:11
I have seen some old reviews on Becca and would like to hear more. Does she offer FS? How about the BJ? Covered? I've seen many girls other years and have to say covered sucks. If anyone has seen her please either PM or post a review thank friends and be safe.

Happy holidays

Muddy Shoes
11-21-12, 08:22
I have seen some old reviews on Becca and would like to hear more. Does she offer FS? How about the BJ? Covered? I've seen many girls other years and have to say covered sucks. If anyone has seen her please either PM or post a review thank friends and be safe.

Happy holidaysSent you a PM.

Member #5607
11-26-12, 15:08
Any info on her services?

PM me please.

Thank you!

Roush 427
12-02-12, 08:37
The gals are still there, to bad you can't get a table shower in mb any more thats a good part of the AMP everywhere, thats just my two pennys worth, you can still have fun just sayin Roush

Muddy Shoes
12-14-12, 11:34
Guy gets robbed at gunpoint after arranging an outcall massage at his home. http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2012/12/14/3221834/myrtle-beach-man-robbed-after.html

Roush 427
12-16-12, 07:26
Guy gets robbed at gunpoint after arranging an outcall massage at his home.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2012/12/14/3221834/myrtle-beach-man-robbed-after.htmlProbibly had done this before and had not been reported by any one, didn't want it known but this guy did report it, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
12-16-12, 07:31
Stopped in to sees the gals and took them a box of fruit, seemed happy I may have gotten a better massage, a little kindness some times goes a long ways it don't hurt to be nice, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
12-31-12, 08:07
Went in sat after going next door at airport video and nothing, got a nice massage and left very happy, the girls were in a good mood, just sayin Roush

Mack4
01-02-13, 00:49
Angie theraputic massage?

Gipfiddle2
01-02-13, 16:05
Never been there but "therapeutic massage " at backgate been there may years (see rousch 427 posts) maybe try there post outcome if you do.

Amplover2
01-02-13, 18:00
Angie theraputic massage?TOFTT and report back

Roush 427
01-03-13, 07:26
TOFTT and report backTo agree let us know how it goes, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
01-17-13, 15:41
Tried several times to get up with her, phone and text but no luck, she's got an ad running now to, o well just sayin Roush

Roush 427
01-18-13, 21:41
Had a very good massage from Mary she's on CL, nice location private location, water falls, soft music, nice looking woman, very good at what she does, very relaxing, easy to talk to, I enjoyed it very much and left smiling, just saying Roush

Rushrgt
01-19-13, 14:18
Had a very good massage from Mary she's on CL, nice location private location, water falls, soft music, nice looking woman, very good at what she does, very relaxing, easy to talk to, I enjoyed it very much and left smiling, just saying RoushDoes Mary offer anything more that a good massage?

Roush 427
01-19-13, 19:36
Does Mary offer anything more that a good massage?I sent you a pm, just sayin Roush

Muddy Shoes
01-20-13, 12:19
Had a very good massage from Mary she's on CL, nice location private location, water falls, soft music, nice looking woman, very good at what she does, very relaxing, easy to talk to, I enjoyed it very much and left smiling, just saying RoushI guess I raised some red flags when I saw her. There are certain things you should avoid saying if you see her. Live and learn.

Roush 427
01-20-13, 18:25
I guess I raised some red flags when I saw her. There are certain things you should avoid saying if you see her. Live and learn.While she was giving me my massage the phone rang and she picked it up, I was on my stomach her massaging with one hand and phone in the other and talking to him, next thing I heard was don't ask stupid questions, I had to laugh cause I knew what was being asked, needless to say she hung up on him and said do they think I'm stupid LOL, wow my massage got harder also, just sayin Roush

Bwok5
01-20-13, 23:03
Passed by there today driving through with a friend that lived in Myrtle a while ago.

He told me in his hilarious terms it was FS! I didn't want to press the issue with him, but now I'm very curious.

Any input on this?

Roush 427
01-21-13, 08:01
Passed by there today driving through with a friend that lived in Myrtle a while ago.

He told me in his hilarious terms it was FS! I didn't want to press the issue with him, but now I'm very curious.

Any input on this?FS stands for full service, every thing on the menu, check the forum for abbreviations just sayin Roush

Bwok5
01-21-13, 10:07
FS stands for full service, every thing on the menu, check the forum for abbreviations just sayin RoushThanks Roush, I know what FS is. I was saying his way of explaining it was hilarious. He's quite a religious man. Haha!

Roush 427
01-21-13, 18:23
Thanks Roush, I know what FS is. I was saying his way of explaining it was hilarious. He's quite a religious man. Haha!Ye guy have fun every chance you can, just sayin Roush

Hg 420
01-23-13, 12:25
Went and saw Lisa this morning. Good massage, left very happy.

PM for details.

Roush 427
01-23-13, 17:03
Went and saw Lisa this morning. Good massage, left very happy. PM for details.She does take good care of you after you get to know her, nice quiet spot out there also, just sayin Roush

Noman44
01-28-13, 04:40
Has anyone been to He's Not Here barber / spa recently? I haven't been in a few years. There is nothing like getting a Vichy table shower from Bobby.

No Way Jose
01-28-13, 19:34
Has anyone been to He's Not Here barber / spa recently? I haven't been in a few years. There is nothing like getting a Vichy table shower from Bobby.Once a month whether I need to or not. I just get a haircut though. The neck and scalp massage are insance tho. And the eye candy.

Muddy Shoes
01-29-13, 11:10
Has anyone been to He's Not Here barber / spa recently? I haven't been in a few years. There is nothing like getting a Vichy table shower from Bobby.I've been going there for years and see Bobby when I can. Hands down the best barber shop for men in MB. But I never got the impression that any regular shenanigans were going on.

Mbdp123
01-29-13, 12:08
Has anyone every seen this girl before and if so I would like some details.

Thanks

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-beautiful-redhead-18/6809328

Mbdp123
01-29-13, 15:11
Has anyone seen this chick? I have been thinking about checking her out but don't want to waste my tim. Any info would be great.

BuckNekkid69
01-29-13, 22:28
Has anyone every seen this girl before and if so I would like some details.

Thanks.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-beautiful-redhead-18/6809328Saw her last Friday night. Meant to post, but ran out of time. Anyway, she works out of the same condo Becca for those of you that saw her. Not 100% sure the girl in the pic was the same, but IMO Kelly live was better looking than the pic anyhow. So that was a positive. Cute little ass, pretty face. Was quoted $100 for the hour. Decided to TOFTT. The massage was horrible. Nothing more to say that about that. Long story short, HR, somewhat mechanical. She remained fully clothed providing the info a tip would get her shirt off, while a larger tip would get her naked. As usual, YMMV. Good luck. Anyone with more info on cracking this nut let me know.

BuckNekkid69
01-29-13, 22:35
Has anyone been to He's Not Here barber / spa recently? I haven't been in a few years. There is nothing like getting a Vichy table shower from Bobby.Very interested in knowing if there were extras available there!

No Way Jose
01-30-13, 22:16
Very interested in knowing if there were extras available there!The eye candy is pretty good at times.

Beach Guy 626
02-02-13, 15:03
Has anyone seen this chick? I have been thinking about checking her out but don't want to waste my tim. Any info would be great.Googled the phone number and it came back to a male massage therapist out of Wilmington. Anybody else have reviews?

Roush 427
02-07-13, 08:15
Any body tried her she's got an ad under body rubs, but no picture just sayin Roush

BudBeer
02-11-13, 10:48
Went to see Sweet Sally do not go! This lady is more like Dirty Sally, long drive just to pull up to a dirty old trailer she describes a horse farm etc. She may be the one in the pic about 20 yrs ago. Very dirty make shift curtain in the living room to give massages. Ps never gave me my change back or offered to and I just wanted out! No extras or at least I didn't want any!

Roush 427
02-11-13, 16:12
Went to see Sweet Sally do not go! This lady is more like Dirty Sally, long drive just to pull up to a dirty old trailer she describes a horse farm etc. She may be the one in the pic about 20 yrs ago. Very dirty make shift curtain in the living room to give massages. Ps never gave me my change back or offered to and I just wanted out! No extras or at least I didn't want any!she's been around a long time and will never change, waste of time and money just sayin Roush

Smitty247
02-13-13, 19:09
Any info on this one? Recently started advertising Google turned up nothing for the phone number. May toftt if I don't hear from anyone. Went to palace massage decent massage. No extras.

Noman44
02-14-13, 03:57
she's been around a long time and will never change, waste of time and money just sayin RoushMuch to my dismay I probably have more experience with her than anyone. Including hundreds of massages. Well, at least 100 plus. A lot of history there over 6 years. Very little of it good. She gave a good massage but things got weird as her personal life went down hill. For a straight massage outcall she may still be ok. Just don't expect extras and don't get personal.

Roush 427
02-14-13, 08:16
Any info on this one? Recently started advertising Google turned up nothing for the phone number. May toftt if I don't hear from anyone. Went to palace massage decent massage. No extras.Looks worth a try, if you toftt let us know, thanks just sayin Roush

Muddy Shoes
02-14-13, 09:18
Any info on this one? Recently started advertising Google turned up nothing for the phone number. May toftt if I don't hear from anyone. Went to palace massage decent massage. No extras.When I read your post I thought this might be the Lacy I saw in Garden City a couple years ago. Does not appear to be, unless she's put on weight and aged several years. I did check out her ad and she looks promising.

Would someone with better eyes than me please look at her top pic and tell me what the hell it is she's carrying in each hand? Its driving me crazy. That yellow thing looks like some kind of butt plug. http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/indulge-in-a-pleasurable-massage/6917357

Gabe Kotter
02-14-13, 09:23
Looks like a camera / cell phone in one hand and the yellow thing. My best guess is actually a yellow fire hydrant dog toy.

When I read your post I thought this might be the Lacy I saw in Garden City a couple years ago. Does not appear to be, unless she's put on weight and aged several years. I did check out her ad and she looks promising.

Would someone with better eyes than me please look at her top pic and tell me what the hell it is she's carrying in each hand? Its driving me crazy. That yellow thing looks like some kind of butt plug.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/indulge-in-a-pleasurable-massage/6917357

Roush 427
02-14-13, 09:48
When I read your post I thought this might be the Lacy I saw in Garden City a couple years ago. Does not appear to be, unless she's put on weight and aged several years. I did check out her ad and she looks promising.

Would someone with better eyes than me please look at her top pic and tell me what the hell it is she's carrying in each hand? Its driving me crazy. That yellow thing looks like some kind of butt plug.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/indulge-in-a-pleasurable-massage/6917357Thats what it looks like to me, maybe she's reserving that for you LOL, ouch just sayin Roush

Amplover2
02-14-13, 13:28
Thats what it looks like to me, maybe she's reserving that for you LOL, ouch just sayin RoushButt plug in the left hand and a transistor radio in the right hand. Maybe its an IED, you insert the the plug up some terrorists ass and use the radio to set off the charge!

Muddy Shoes
02-14-13, 14:09
Thats what it looks like to me, maybe she's reserving that for you LOL, ouch just sayin RoushLast thing I had up my ass from a massage provider was Autumn the BBW's tongue. I miss that big girl.

LoveARub
02-14-13, 18:58
Last thing I had up my ass from a massage provider was Autumn the BBW's tongue. I miss that big girl.You bring back very fond memories.

Smitty247
02-14-13, 22:32
Was solid. Never flaked out on me. Tried to see Lacy today. When I called to confirm she said she was having work done on her place and the workers were still there. Oh well.

Roush 427
02-16-13, 08:44
Was solid. Never flaked out on me. Tried to see Lacy today. When I called to confirm she said she was having work done on her place and the workers were still there. Oh well.Had apt also and called one hr before to confirm and get directions and said a pipe had broke and couldn't make it, I haven't called back yet, just sayin Roush

Stann Mann
02-16-13, 11:00
Had apt also and called one hr before to confirm and get directions and said a pipe had broke and couldn't make it, I haven't called back yet, just sayin RoushHad tried earlier this week to make appointment. She had construction going on in her bathroom. Made an appointment for yesterday. Easy enough to get there. Nice face and very friendly when I arrived. After exchanging some pleasantries, she led me to her massage room. Very strudy massage table, candles, very clean, Sade playing low on the music system. After talking about what oil, she only had scented but said I could shower afterward. I was really there for whatever extras were available and she picked up on that. Immediately started the upsell which is always a big turn-off for me. Anyway, agreed on 1 benny and then we got her naked. Turns out that she said she had had a baby about 8 months ago and started apologizing about her little tummy. She started apologizing for a bad boob job even though I didn't see anything to apologize for. Actually, I couldn't tell she had had one since her titties were pretty much proportional to her body and nice nips. We started fooling around and I got her stretch pants off (no undies). I start some DATY and she's a little hesitant at first but warms up quickly to my skills. She has a little O with contractions but actually tried to suppress it and wasn't very vocal. When I try to get her to lay back for the deed, she says,"No, I don't do THAT the first time, next time" which was not what she implied earlier to get the extra $40. THEN, she tells me that for. 5 more, I can have it if I brought a condom (which I didn't). She starts BBBJ on me and it was good up to a point when she immediately stopped and told me to let her know when I was going to nut. By this time, I'm pretty much losing interest and because she's always changing the deal.

Bottom line is she is new at this and she has a new baby to support. I think she lives with a sister who wasn't there and apparently took to child somewhere. It was evident from the gash between her legs that she had had a baby recently. Nice person, somewhat sexy, but I probably won't be going back as there are too many out there much better and at this price or below. As they say, YMMV but this lady was not for me on this day (maybe it was the meteor that hit Russia or the near miss of the asteroid) LOL.

Stay safe,

Stann

Roush 427
02-17-13, 08:33
Had tried earlier this week to make appointment. She had construction going on in her bathroom. Made an appointment for yesterday. Easy enough to get there. Nice face and very friendly when I arrived. After exchanging some pleasantries, she led me to her massage room. Very strudy massage table, candles, very clean, Sade playing low on the music system. After talking about what oil, she only had scented but said I could shower afterward. I was really there for whatever extras were available and she picked up on that. Immediately started the upsell which is always a big turn-off for me. Anyway, agreed on 1 benny and then we got her naked. Turns out that she said she had had a baby about 8 months ago and started apologizing about her little tummy. She started apologizing for a bad boob job even though I didn't see anything to apologize for. Actually, I couldn't tell she had had one since her titties were pretty much proportional to her body and nice nips. We started fooling around and I got her stretch pants off (no undies). I start some DATY and she's a little hesitant at first but warms up quickly to my skills. She has a little O with contractions but actually tried to suppress it and wasn't very vocal. When I try to get her to lay back for the deed, she says,"No, I don't do THAT the first time, next time" which was not what she implied earlier to get the extra $40. THEN, she tells me that for. 5 more, I can have it if I brought a condom (which I didn't). She starts BBBJ on me and it was good up to a point when she immediately stopped and told me to let her know when I was going to nut. By this time, I'm pretty much losing interest and because she's always changing the deal.

Bottom line is she is new at this and she has a new baby to support. I think she lives with a sister who wasn't there and apparently took to child somewhere. It was evident from the gash between her legs that she had had a baby recently. Nice person, somewhat sexy, but I probably won't be going back as there are too many out there much better and at this price or below. As they say, YMMV but this lady was not for me on this day (maybe it was the meteor that hit Russia or the near miss of the asteroid) LOL.

Stay safe,

StannThanks good report, saved me and maybe some others some money, just sayin Roush

RonHanson
02-21-13, 15:05
Will be coming to MB in a month or so for a week of golf and would like to get a good massage with a happy ending a couple of times while I am there. Any suggestions on who is the best or at least very good. Hate the 10 minute soft touch with a flip and a hand job. Not looking for full service just a good hand job or oral if offered.

Roush 427
02-21-13, 15:22
Will be coming to MB in a month or so for a week of golf and would like to get a good massage with a happy ending a couple of times while I am there. Any suggestions on who is the best or at least very good. Hate the 10 minute soft touch with a flip and a hand job. Not looking for full service just a good hand job or oral if offered.For what your looking for I'm sending you a pm, have fun while your here, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
02-24-13, 08:58
I stopped in to see if any thing changed there meaning ladies, same ones so I did get a massage just wished they could have a ts, but they can't, I did leave happy though, just sayin Roush

Harry Plopper
02-24-13, 20:26
How happy . Pretty happy, very happy, or super happy. I might stop in if I get a chance this week.

I stopped in to see if any thing changed there meaning ladies, same ones so I did get a massage just wished they could have a ts, but they can't, I did leave happy though, just sayin Roush