PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Roush 427
05-08-17, 06:29
Where do you park?

I've thought about visiting, but parking in front is very public and crowded. Do they allow parking and entry in the rear?I always park in front but due to it being a high traffic area might have to park down the street a little, never checked out the rear, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
05-08-17, 06:33
Stopped by and saw Cindy to get some kinks out she does do walking on the back and got a good table shower and she cleaned very, very good then a nice massage and was relaxed very good wow, just sayin Roush.

Rubs843
05-08-17, 07:52
Toftt went and saw Christina she is a attractive woman, did a good massage, if you are a breast man she has a rack, 3 options after flip, handshake, topless hand shake, and nude hand shake and that was all that was on the menu. From the north end its a little drive if I stayed on the south end I prob would repeat.Where does she post this ad?

TuckerBoy
05-08-17, 18:30
Toftt went and saw Christina she is a attractive woman, did a good massage, if you are a breast man she has a rack, 3 options after flip, handshake, topless hand shake, and nude hand shake and that was all that was on the menu. From the north end its a little drive if I stayed on the south end I prob would repeat.What does she charge for her services and tip.

Queeth
05-08-17, 19:09
Where do you park?

I've thought about visiting, but parking in front is very public and crowded. Do they allow parking and entry in the rear?I seriously doubt a rear entry.

(sorry, couldn't resist).

Queeth
05-08-17, 19:11
Today there was Cookie & Gina (I think).

Amy is also there, but not today.

Saw Cookie. Not bad at all. All normal at the K.

DupontRacing
05-08-17, 19:45
Where does she post this ad?If you look on backpage under massage look to the far right she is the one wearing the blue jeans it says come let me melt your stress away, also I found it the women with adds in that colum tend to be a little more legit, not saying always just seems like it.

Tc1725
05-09-17, 09:58
What was her name when you went to Jun. Apa surprised you of all people experience as you are should get a name if you left happy just saying.

DupontRacing
05-09-17, 18:32
What was her name when you went to Jun. Apa surprised you of all people experience as you are should get a name if you left happy just saying.Sometimes its better to be quiet and just pay attention you will learn a lot more, if you will go back it may take a page or two and read, most of the time you will find out what you wana know, but being pushy isn't going to get you very far. I got a feeling you are about to get a rtff LOL.

Roush 427
05-09-17, 18:42
Stopped in and got both girls and a good table shower then one did a pm while the other made jr happy, what a way to go, just sayin Roush.

Wulin
05-10-17, 06:41
Stopped in, got Gina. Relaxing TS, nice message, great flip. Left happy.

LuvaRub2
05-11-17, 16:00
Went to 544 today, massage was so bad I got up and walked out in the middle.

TuckerBoy
05-11-17, 16:07
Has anybody tired caring hands in and Myrtle Beach she is on Craigslist.

Slugger
05-11-17, 18:31
Great time today with Katelyn's sister today. Nice body glide. Left happy.

TKwond3
05-11-17, 21:16
Stopped in the other night and ended up with Gina she was Great!

Roush 427
05-12-17, 06:55
Has anybody tired caring hands in and Myrtle Beach she is on Craigslist.Been around a while and does a good job, just sayin Roush.

TuckerBoy
05-12-17, 07:35
Been around a while and does a good job, just sayin Roush.Is she legit?

Cola 1965
05-12-17, 10:04
Saw cookie a few days ago.

Good TS. Back to the room. So so massage.

CFS. $. 10. Not bad. Has a little trouble taking it deep in doggie. Kept moving away. Finally got her flat on her stomach so she had no where to go..

Probably will try Gina next time.

Roush 427
05-14-17, 06:45
Is she legit?Will leave very happy, just sayin Roush.

LuvaRub2
05-14-17, 07:31
I had a dream that I went to an adult store with movies. Walking around and saw a door open, movie playing, and no one in, so I went in to watch. Then in walks this short heavy set lady, sat down, then took off her shirt. I think you know the rest.

NerdJohn
05-14-17, 16:51
I took a little vacation last week, and I noticed a little hole-in-the-wall massage place down the street from my hotel. Camera outside, good sign, tons of locks, SCORE. Mamasan opens the door. Door fee is $80. TS was pretty good. Massage wasn't bad for a place like this. After the massage, went to the flip. Offered FS for $140. I opted $60 for a happy. Spinner had some nice tits that I motorboated, too.

Been to better. Been to worse.

Roush 427
05-15-17, 20:31
Went Sat and got a BJ to much teeth LOL and poor massage, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
05-15-17, 20:35
Gave it a try sun and half ass HJ won't repeat, just sayin Roush.

Dairyman
05-16-17, 07:19
Great time today with Katelyn's sister today. Nice body glide. Left happy.Are they still in the same place? Not too far off 17? I like that setup.

LuvaRub2
05-16-17, 07:52
Gave it a try sun and half ass HJ won't repeat, just sayin Roush.You just gave two bad reports in a row? What's up with that? Didn't they know you were the great Roush? LOL.

Roush 427
05-16-17, 07:56
You just gave two bad reports in a row? What's up with that? Didn't they know you were the great Roush? LOL.Not perfect like you, LOL just sayin Roush.

Tc1725
05-16-17, 10:55
Just asking does she give a good message and maybe a he at the end or anything else.

Roush 427
05-16-17, 16:18
Just asking does she give a good message and maybe a he at the end or anything else.To RTFF its all here for your reading pleasure, just saying Roush.

NcmtnMonger
05-16-17, 22:24
Good evening fellow mongers.

I will be in your area next week and wondered if any senior members had any UTRs?

To clarify that this is not a one way request, please see my post of sharing UTR info in the past. It was the night I went to the amateur night at Dollhouse and the two sisters came back to my condo the next day.

A couple mongers contacted me on that. The sisters have since moved. One to Memphis area and one to St Louis. We have not been in touch in months.

Hope why'all can help a fellow monger out.

Be safe and enjoy the hobby.

Jumpin Jack
05-18-17, 14:07
I had the opportunity to visit MB for a couple of days and took in K Spa (it was the closest to me and got good recommendations here). I asked for Gina but Anna was the only one there, so MamaSan said. The massage was so-so but after that, I have no complaints and left very happy. We used to have great places here in Knoxville but it's as dry as the Mohave Desert now. You all are lucky! Keep them happy for me until I return. JJ.

Bucki125
05-19-17, 15:16
On Asia Health on Hull St? Same girls there? Still legit?

Bucki125
05-19-17, 15:24
On Asia Health on Hull St? Same girls there? Still legit?Posted in wrong city.

IPromise
05-19-17, 18:19
Saw an ad for this AMP on CL, reports say legit but they advertised table shower, based on experience I would think they do at least HE, anybody been there before?

Queeth
05-19-17, 19:27
Gina at K Spa took the ball at her own 20, then successfully drove the length of the field for a touchdown. (Extra point was good!).

Just an FYI: Cookie has left.

They now have 3:

Gina.

Annie.

Aye.

Spaceman Spiff
05-20-17, 00:51
Saw an ad for this AMP on CL, reports say legit but they advertised table shower, based on experience I would think they do at least HE, anybody been there before?It's been a long time since I was there, but while I was checking it out, I visited at least ten or so times, to the point I was a known quantity to the girls, but never got anything extra at all. At that time too the setup was not conducive to anyting extra as the "stalls" were esentially just drawable curtains like in a semi-private hospital room. The only thing I can say is that you are often undraped while face-down, and might possible get a little "graze" from time to time.

Don't get me wrong though -- it was a good massage from skilled girls, just nothing we care about in this forum.

Spaceman Spiff.

JayBird2000
05-20-17, 10:45
It's been a long time since I was there, but while I was checking it out, I visited at least ten or so times, to the point I was a known quantity to the girls, but never got anything extra at all. At that time too the setup was not conducive to anyting extra as the "stalls" were esentially just drawable curtains like in a semi-private hospital room. The only thing I can say is that you are often undraped while face-down, and might possible get a little "graze" from time to time.

Don't get me wrong though -- it was a good massage from skilled girls, just nothing we care about in this forum.

Spaceman Spiff.I went there shortly after they installed the shower room.

Having a massage there is almost like lying in the middle of a shopping mall with a couple of sheets pulled up, so you can forget about anything extra. The massage itself was literally the worse experience I have ever had at an AMP. This particular provider thought it a good idea to try back walking with her knees, I think she missed her calling as a dominatrix. After all that I hobbled off to the table shower where we finally had some privacy. The girl spoke no English at all but I was able to clearly express my wishes. It wasn't going to happen though, the guy that runs the place will not tolerate that behavior and they're too scared to step out of line.

Muddy Shoes
05-20-17, 11:30
Gina at K Spa took the ball at her own 20, then successfully drove the length of the field for a touchdown. (Extra point was good!).
I bet the defense didn't put up much resistance!

Anselfan
05-22-17, 10:53
New to the area, so I tried out Jun. Massage was so-so, not offered anything beyond a handshake, which was so-so. Didn't get a name and won't repeat.

Tried Christina, great massage. She has an amazing set of assets. Friendly and safe place. Went with the topless handshake. Lots of touching, and left happy. 1.5 for that service.

Got desperate, tried Jessica. Other reports are correct, she does some fun things with the tongue, and has amazing oral skills.

Roush 427
05-23-17, 08:28
Stopped by yesterday and more pussy there than any AMP in M. B. Three for you to choose from all look pretty good just toss a coin, left very happy FS available from all, just sayin Roush.

CoolGuy2526
05-23-17, 12:47
Headed to town this week. Was wondering which spas are close to North Myrtle.

Roush 427
05-23-17, 18:52
Headed to town this week. Was wondering which spas are close to North Myrtle.K spa, Lilly spa, Oasis, Jg, Tera chi, Enjoy there are reports on all on the forum, just sayin Roush.

TuckerBoy
05-24-17, 07:12
K spa, Lilly spa, Oasis, Jg, Tera chi, Enjoy there are reports on all on the forum, just sayin Roush.Where is jg, tera chi.

Roush 427
05-24-17, 17:02
Where is jg, tera chi.JG is on 17 and close to the shell station across from Krispy Kreme donuts and they have a sign on 17, Tera Chi is in the Bilo shopping center on 17, just saying Roush.

JasonCarson198
05-24-17, 18:26
Going to K Spa in the next week or two. I usually go for the youn cute girls. Any particular girl I should request?

How much should I have for FS?

Roush 427
05-24-17, 18:36
I stopped in and saw Cindy first I got a good table shower with a lot of cleaning, all in the right places and the other gal came in and gave me a foot massage while getting the table shower wow, not complaining at all then after a lot of attention back to the room and some back walking, then a good massage and then relaxing jr and the boys, now I need a nap, LOL just sayin Roush.

Krock21
05-25-17, 03:55
Stopped by yesterday and more pussy there than any AMP in M. B. Three for you to choose from all look pretty good just toss a coin, left very happy FS available from all, just sayin Roush.What are the local rates? Here I'm typically paying 60-80 fpr an hour to the house plus a 1. 20 tip for FS.

Roush 427
05-25-17, 06:19
What are the local rates? Here I'm typically paying 60-80 fpr an hour to the house plus a 1. 20 tip for FS.The same here, enjoy just sayin Roush.

Scgentleman
05-26-17, 11:13
You won't get much for less than 2 benjamins. The cost of everything is going up, I guess this game is no different. Be careful this weekend. Every LE in the eastern half of SC will be on 17 somewhere from now to Monday.

The same here, enjoy just sayin Roush.

AsianLever
05-26-17, 20:35
Linda a sweet 38 yr. Old sensual massage, decent English and enjoys nip play! 60/40 happy! My 1st post, long time reader. Roush is of my hero!

Golfpro72
05-27-17, 06:30
Went yesterday looking for Linda that I've seen before. Sarah tells me that she is on vacation, but will "take care of me". Opted for 30 min and she did allow utc roaming up top. Wouldn't let me suck nips, but nice slow HJ while touching. 45 for massage and. 5 for he.

Myrtle Beach
05-27-17, 07:56
Sarah was busy so opted for Kay. Massage was so so. Ending not happy, she asked for more than I wanted to tip, $ total. I did not oblige. I will not repeat.

Roush 427
05-28-17, 07:43
Linda a sweet 38 yr. Old sensual massage, decent English and enjoys nip play! 60/40 happy! My 1st post, long time reader. Roush is of my hero!Is sweet but nothing past HJ, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
05-28-17, 07:46
Sarah was busy so opted for Kay. Massage was so so. Ending not happy, she asked for more than I wanted to tip, $ total. I did not oblige. I will not repeat.Kay is on vacation now and Hanna is back, very good massage as usual, just sayin Roush.

AsianLever
05-29-17, 17:14
Kay is on vacation now and Hanna is back, very good massage as usual, just sayin Roush.Chunky Mai 50+ and petite Sue 24 also there. Sue perfect top but silent type. Mai will let you try for two pops. (I failed) haha!

AsianLever
05-29-17, 21:43
Any info on this MILF?

Goose Sc
05-30-17, 10:09
I've been to K many times but I haven't had much success at any others. What other AMPs offer FS?

AsianLever
05-30-17, 11:04
Was where Mai and Susan massage. Sorry to confuse.

DupontRacing
05-30-17, 21:55
Went to k late Monday afternoon and they was closed, so I call a couple of times no answer. So I go back home call about an hour later mamasan answers I tell her I went but nobody was there, she tells me to come back tonight so I go back again. She says come to the back door, when I go in she tells me I am very lucky tonight. So I get gina excellent appointment. I don't think she will be there to long, she wants to go to Atlanta or charlotte and get out of the business so she hinted.

Well after the appointment we are talking in the back and mamasan grabs both my hands and says she is looking for a husband and I tell her I am definitely not the marrying type, I mention roushes name and she grins from ear to ear so roush maybe you can help her out or hook her up she kept talking about a green card, so I am already disqualified lmao. Just sayin.

Roush 427
05-31-17, 08:30
Went to k late Monday afternoon and they was closed, so I call a couple of times no answer. So I go back home call about an hour later mamasan answers I tell her I went but nobody was there, she tells me to come back tonight so I go back again. She says come to the back door, when I go in she tells me I am very lucky tonight. So I get gina excellent appointment. I don't think she will be there to long, she wants to go to Atlanta or charlotte and get out of the business so she hinted.

Well after the appointment we are talking in the back and mamasan grabs both my hands and says she is looking for a husband and I tell her I am definitely not the marrying type, I mention roushes name and she grins from ear to ear so roush maybe you can help her out or hook her up she kept talking about a green card, so I am already disqualified lmao. Just sayin.Leave that to someone else not married now and don't intend to get that way LOL, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
05-31-17, 08:40
Stopped by and a new crew of gals, no FS but a lot of utc play and a maybe the next time, LOL just sayin Roush.

Frdfrd1023
05-31-17, 13:32
On this one, in town for a night.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-pretty-girls-feel-the-difference-grand-opening-a-services/16082135

Roush 427
05-31-17, 17:28
On this one, in town for a night.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-pretty-girls-feel-the-difference-grand-opening-a-services/16082135They have two girls but it won't be the ones in the ad for sure, its at grissom pky and 501, there is lots better in M. B. , just sayin Roush.

GodBolt
06-01-17, 08:06

Well after the appointment we are talking in the back and mamasan grabs both my hands and says she is looking for a husband and I tell her I am definitely not the marrying type, I mention roushes name and she grins from ear to ear so roush maybe you can help her out or hook her up she kept talking about a green card, so I am already disqualified lmao. Just sayin.Have had a few girls mention they wanted to go there. One of the younger girls at Sakura said she hoped to go there one day. It was like the way a kid talks about wanting to go to Disney world. I thought to myself, does this girl have a clue what's in Atlanta? I don't hate ATL but it isn't so special in my opinion. I wonder if it is AMP folklore of a place where providers don't have to rub cock anymore. 😂.

DyrtiMyrtleFun
06-02-17, 09:47
In town for the weekend, I saw Sakura driving in and thinking about checking it out. Any tips on who to ask for for the best time.

HeartBurnKid
06-02-17, 12:40
In town for the weekend, I saw Sakura driving in and thinking about checking it out. Any tips on who to ask for for the best time.Lea, the one with the brother named LEO.

DoctorDoom
06-02-17, 17:49
What's up Mongers. Been little quiet on the boards but been reading and hitting the street and PM's. Nothing really new to add we don't already know, but the Doctor is still in. Keep getting suckered into Sakura and always meh. BUT I did get a great referral from a senior friend, vroom, and she was very accommodating but I could definitely see the age on her. I do prefer the spring chickens but she was more a winter rotisserie. Def great foot message place and personality, but she liked to do the 'knees in the back' walk and I left sore.

China Doll was a hit more times than a miss for me, but it doesn't seem to get much on the boards, I would say that's got some legs still. The 'younger' K Spa is intriguing so if you have any exp, message me. I can trade intel. Been hoping for a new game to get back to Tofft days, but that Damn Roush beats me to all the gals and wears them out!

"I am DOOM!

Roush 427
06-02-17, 20:29
What's up Mongers. Been little quiet on the boards but been reading and hitting the street and PM's. Nothing really new to add we don't already know, but the Doctor is still in. Keep getting suckered into Sakura and always meh. BUT I did get a great referral from a senior friend, vroom, and she was very accommodating but I could definitely see the age on her. I do prefer the spring chickens but she was more a winter rotisserie. Def great foot message place and personality, but she liked to do the 'knees in the back' walk and I left sore.

China Doll was a hit more times than a miss for me, but it doesn't seem to get much on the boards, I would say that's got some legs still. The 'younger' K Spa is intriguing so if you have any exp, message me. I can trade intel. Been hoping for a new game to get back to Tofft days, but that Damn Roush beats me to all the gals and wears them out!

"I am DOOM!That's what it is I'm just checking them out so you don't have to worry about it, LOL just sayin Roush.

DyrtiMyrtleFun
06-03-17, 09:02
In town for the weekend, I saw Sakura driving in and thinking about checking it out. Any tips on who to ask for for the best time.Went to Sakura and they were busy, she told me to go to China doll. Was successful but seemed very rushed and massage was very sub par from what I've had.

Queeth
06-04-17, 11:22
Wow. Last Tuesday went to K.

New girl, named "Cash".

Super cute, slender, 29, long legs, perfect bottom, oh my!

Everything was top shelf.

Return on Friday, which is WAY more often than I normally visit. "she gone to Atlantic City". " wasn't making enough money".

Had she hung around a little, I'm quite sure guys would have been lined up.

Sad.

Amplover2
06-04-17, 13:45
Have had a few girls mention they wanted to go there. One of the younger girls at Sakura said she hoped to go there one day. It was like the way a kid talks about wanting to go to Disney world. I thought to myself, does this girl have a clue what's in Atlanta? I don't hate ATL but it isn't so special in my opinion. I wonder if it is AMP folklore of a place where providers don't have to rub cock anymore. 😂.Atlanta is a mecca for Asians. Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese etc. Most have moved out of the city. There good Asian restaurants. There are big Chinese and Korean super markets. There is a Korean sauna which they love. There is also spas to work in.

DupontRacing
06-04-17, 23:47
Went and saw Danielle tonight she is off 10th av and in myrtle beach. Its in more of an upscale apartment area. Anyway the first part of the massage was good, I just wish it was a little more firmer. After the flip she took her time and got you ready for lift off did a good job on that. And that was all that was on the menu, she dressed conservative blue jeans and t shirt. One ben franklin. Overall wasn't to bad I would repeat.

BigHoss911
06-05-17, 15:28
I have 100 looking to get laid. Someone help me out.

DoctorDoom
06-05-17, 21:15
Mamasan recognized me even though I've visited elsewhere for awhile. Have to say when 'she' came in I was speaking Martin Lawrence! That cute frame and crazy blonde hair. Her connections though was top shelf and GFE like none like I've had in a long time. I found my local ATF. But she's not cheap. Cryptic enough? Figure it out. Oh and always a plus when we come together before leaving. Just sayin'. Ha!

'I am DOOM!

Max Effort
06-07-17, 21:00
Evening fellas, I am a big fan of the work you share and hope some of you can help me out. I'll be visiting soon, but I'm not going to have a car. I do have a bunch of Uber and Lyft credits to cover all my transportation for the week in the mostly reviewed places. The downside of that is I don't want those damn chatty drivers (I could get a bad passenger rating from a judgmental driver like in Indianapolis and nobody will come get me later) to know where I am exactly going. I've done some preliminary searches going by the Rousch guide, but most of the google map photos look like the restaurant, bar, or shop look closed or there are no sidewalks to walk on. Any help on where I could be dropped off for K, Sak, CD, Park, Yuc (that order) locations that could be easily traveled by foot? Feel free to PM or what not. If there are better options in surf or garden, I'll use my rides there if needed. Keep doing what you do, and thanks for the current info.

Golfpro72
06-08-17, 07:16
Went there yesterday at 11 am. Mamasan greeted me and the girl who came in was not the best I've seen, but not horrible, name was Cindy. Massage with TS was. 6 She washed where I wanted her to, but didn't linger very long. Good massage with plenty of tease while on my stomach. Flipped over and more tease with a kiss on the cheek and holding my hand. She finally rubbed what I really wanted and I asked for BJ, she said no but did pull up shirt and bra for access to nice boobs and nips. Allowed sucking while going slow as I had asked. On the finish she put her left boob against my penis and allowed my cum to spill there. Tip was. 5 and she was happy as I was.

Muddy Shoes
06-08-17, 10:22
Evening fellas, I am a big fan of the work you share and hope some of you can help me out. I'll be visiting soon, but I'm not going to have a car. I do have a bunch of Uber and Lyft credits to cover all my transportation for the week in the mostly reviewed places. The downside of that is I don't want those damn chatty drivers (I could get a bad passenger rating from a judgmental driver like in Indianapolis and nobody will come get me later) to know where I am exactly going. I've done some preliminary searches going by the Rousch guide, but most of the google map photos look like the restaurant, bar, or shop look closed or there are no sidewalks to walk on. Any help on where I could be dropped off for K, Sak, CD, Park, Yuc (that order) locations that could be easily traveled by foot? Feel free to PM or what not. If there are better options in surf or garden, I'll use my rides there if needed. Keep doing what you do, and thanks for the current info.Most of the AMPs are in strip malls that have bars and restaurants that provide good cover storys.

DoctorDoom
06-09-17, 07:32
Evening fellas, I am a big fan of the work you share and hope some of you can help me out. I'll be visiting soon, but I'm not going to have a car. I do have a bunch of Uber and Lyft credits to cover all my transportation for the week in the mostly reviewed places. The downside of that is I don't want those damn chatty drivers (I could get a bad passenger rating from a judgmental driver like in Indianapolis and nobody will come get me later) to know where I am exactly going. I've done some preliminary searches going by the Rousch guide, but most of the google map photos look like the restaurant, bar, or shop look closed or there are no sidewalks to walk on. Any help on where I could be dropped off for K, Sak, CD, Park, Yuc (that order) locations that could be easily traveled by foot? Feel free to PM or what not. If there are better options in surf or garden, I'll use my rides there if needed. Keep doing what you do, and thanks for the current info.Google my friend. You'll see what's nearby. Have him drop you at the hotel just south of K spa and walk to through the back parking, Sakura you could drop at Socastee Station 'for a bite', but also China a Doll is a strip mall along with Parkway, Oasis, Lilly,. Jun drop at Pickled Cucumber and Healing there's a bar and a few business on that building. Get creative. I have a 'unique' vehicle I have to be creative on parking. Worked so far. Do your research and plan ahead.

'I am DOOM'.

DifferentDays
06-10-17, 09:39
Passing through. Any current info on spot out towards Florence would be appreciated.

Regards.

DD.

Clau2017
06-10-17, 18:09
Drove by last week, the massage therapy sign still on, one car parked in front of the building. Anybody visited there recently? Are they still in business?

Roush 427
06-10-17, 19:11
Passing through. Any current info on spot out towards Florence would be appreciated.

Regards.

DD.Usually two older gals there FS if you want it, did I mention older I mean older gals look under SC massage parlors a lot of info on it good luck LOL, Just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
06-10-17, 19:16
Stopped in and tried one of the fairly new gals Gina, nice ass and boobs good BBBJ the she climbed on and did a good job cowgirl, wish Cash would have stayed longer she was top notch, just sayin Roush.

AsianLever
06-10-17, 21:48
Then Linda is back at Arrowhead spa. Very sweet!

Spaceman Spiff
06-11-17, 00:04
Drove by last week, the massage therapy sign still on, one car parked in front of the building. Anybody visited there recently? Are they still in business?They advertise as "Paradise" now, as in here:

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-line-up-843-294-2222-your-1-choice-paradise-massage-therapy/18449943

Curiously, the maps they provide call the location "Tokyo". Anyway, they are still there, and even have an "Open" sign now, so you can tell from US-17 whether you are in luck without having to drive back into that rats nest.

Spaceman Spiff.

Golfpro72
06-11-17, 07:18
Stopped in and saw Mina, cute girl in her 30's I would guess and told her that I wanted TS with massage. She tells me that she will "make you very happy". I tell her that's just what I want! She teased right from the start while washing. Later while on stomach she lets her hair hang over your body as she moves up and down. Flip over and I ask for more while I rub her pants, she says "no do that". But she did allow me to pull up her shirt and undo her bra. Had full access to her nips with my lips and tongue. Nice slow finish. 8 for the massage and tip was. 5 Overall, pretty nice massage.

Member #5774
06-11-17, 09:34
Wentmto June's last week on vacation. Not bad. Massage not great but not bad. HJ was all that was offered. Only real disappointment was no table shower. Girl was nice.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/two-female-masseurs-for-you-therapeutic-massage-we-accept-walk-ins-843-352-3015/17453093

DifferentDays
06-11-17, 12:35
Usually two older gals there FS if you want it, did I mention older I mean older gals look under SC massage parlors a lot of info on it good luck LOL, Just sayin Roush.Thanks side oil cooler.

Roush 427
06-12-17, 07:01
Stopped by yesterday and got Cindy, went to table shower and a lot of play while on the table, back in the room got a good massage with utc roaming nice and real boobs with very suckable nipps and a nice pm, she made jr very happy and I was relaxed well, just sayin Roush.

Queeth
06-14-17, 15:14
Still there.

Still good.

DoctorDoom
06-15-17, 10:36
Last week. Got 'not Gina'. She was off. Think her name was "I" or Aya. Anyhoo, busty and great disposition, but no figure whatsoever and though she tried hard upselling me, I stayed with the std finish because though I'm polite, and I didn't want the Mamasan who likes me to get a negative word back, I didn't want any piece of that ass. SO yeah, BUT there was someone else there. Small frame, didn't get name but Mamasan had her come out at the end. She was perky attitude and long black hair. So I may have to call ahead to see her, or make sure Gina is there. There's potential there overall. I wonder if I can put in requests with the Mamasan for types I like. Hmmm. If you've seen the smaller slender one that's not Gina or I, PM me. Stay Safe!

"I am DOOM!

Roush 427
06-15-17, 14:11
Last week. Got 'not Gina'. She was off. Think her name was "I" or Aya. Anyhoo, busty and great disposition, but no figure whatsoever and though she tried hard upselling me, I stayed with the std finish because though I'm polite, and I didn't want the Mamasan who likes me to get a negative word back, I didn't want any piece of that ass. SO yeah, BUT there was someone else there. Small frame, didn't get name but Mamasan had her come out at the end. She was perky attitude and long black hair. So I may have to call ahead to see her, or make sure Gina is there. There's potential there overall. I wonder if I can put in requests with the Mamasan for types I like. Hmmm. If you've seen the smaller slender one that's not Gina or I, PM me. Stay Safe!

"I am DOOM!You will like her for sure, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
06-18-17, 07:10
I went to get a good massage yesterday and got one by Sarah nice table shower then back to the room and a back walking massage, those toes are just like hands and she's very good at it, I will repeat over all great service and left very happy, just sayin Roush.

Red1960
06-18-17, 12:07
I have been reading some of the massage reviews see that K spa sounds pretty good, I'm going to be staying in the North Myrtle Beach area and saw Lily spa is close by has anyone checked it out. Thanks for any info Tennessee visitor where the AMPs are about closed down.

LoveARub
06-18-17, 15:03
Stopped by the other day. Cindy was busy and was going to leave, but Mamasan insisted on the TS and the first 15 minutes. Cindy came on for the finish. Good technique. Boobs were open for business.

AsianLever
06-18-17, 17:13
Just stopped by to scope out new lady, cutie! Busty too! May go back to try. Previous 4 visits HJ only, OTC roaming only but sweet massueses and 2 times a PM combined with HE.

AsianLever
06-18-17, 17:23
Was where I met Tina trying to help last monger request. Sorry to leave that out.

FishHook
06-18-17, 21:38
Any indy fbsm options in NMB, little river etc areas? Passing through next week and I don't think I have time to make it all the way to heart of Myrtle. Anyone tried the Chakra Day Spa with the c-list ad? PMs are fine if you prefer.

Roush 427
06-20-17, 07:20
Stopped by and Gina still there and still good FS, just sayin Roush.

GodBolt
06-20-17, 08:00
Visited for the first time in a while. A new girl was there said she just started last week and Nicole. She was friendly and playful but not as playful as I hoped. OTC no problems, the girls came out to play but was an average experience.

CoolWays
06-20-17, 23:44
On my last visit I went to K Spa, very nice, I noticed three places that run the same type ads, Healing Spa, Harmony Spa and the one on 501 sometbig 1508. Do these places compare amd offer the same services and $ as K.

LoveARub
06-22-17, 09:33
Visited for the first time in a while. A new girl was there said she just started last week and Nicole. She was friendly and playful but not as playful as I hoped. OTC no problems, the girls came out to play but was an average experience.I stopped in yesterday and got Tina. She said "only here 2 weeks from LA." Average massage. She let the girls out too, but no sucky sucky. Good for a change of pace, but not in a rush to go back.

Roush 427
06-22-17, 17:27
Stopped in this am and got Cindy to do a little back walking after a table shower, felt great, just sayin Roush.

Queeth
06-23-17, 06:53
Definitely the best of the current 3 there now.

Was told she'll be leaving around the 1st of July.

Hate to hear that. Just sayin.

AsianLever
06-23-17, 17:24
And. MBeach by crispy! Will scope out 2 moro and report back. Also curious if anyone knows about 43 yr old in Longs or blonde, outs only,45) only??

Roush 427
06-23-17, 19:18
Definitely the best of the current 3 there now.

Was told she'll be leaving around the 1st of July.

Hate to hear that. Just sayin.An exception to what we been getting for sure, just sayin Roush.

DoctorDoom
06-23-17, 21:08
An exception to what we been getting for sure, just sayin Roush.She wants to head there. My repeats with her have been mutually O-mazing. Trying to get her to stay. She's like an independent as far as GFE goes for me. Enjoy while it lasts. Tell Mama she's needs another ringer. Told her no more 'I' for me when I was there last time. Got to try other one soon I guess. :

'I am DOOM'.

DupontRacing
06-24-17, 07:37
And. MBeach by crispy! Will scope out 2 moro and report back. Also curious if anyone knows about 43 yr old in Longs or blonde, outs only,45) only??Don't waste your time, on heavy drugs and looks are going down bad, gets the money and has to call boyfriend or pimp.

AsianLever
06-24-17, 11:35
Almost made Longs mistake 2 weeks ago. I will avoid. I checked out new"YUKI" this morning. (N. M. B.) No back entrance, too much exposure to hwy 17 for me!

Queeth
06-24-17, 11:53
She wants to head there. My repeats with her have been mutually O-mazing. Trying to get her to stay. She's like an independent as far as GFE goes for me. Enjoy while it lasts. Tell Mama she's needs another ringer. Told her no more 'I' for me when I was there last time. Got to try other one soon I guess. :

'I am DOOM'.Don't.

Belly, etc. ,. just stay with Gina while it lasts.

LoveARub
06-25-17, 14:36
I stopped in since I was driving by and figured I check the surroundings. I'm sure it's owned by the same people that own Oasis and probably a few others. Sign is exactly the same. $60 for the hour + $10 for a shower. Building seemed kind of dumpy, but hey, we tolerate K. One girl looked pretty good and the other was fugly. As other poster noted, you can be seen pretty easily. Since I'm close, I'll probably stay away unless someone suggests otherwise.

Roush 427
06-26-17, 20:46
I stopped in since I was driving by and figured I check the surroundings. I'm sure it's owned by the same people that own Oasis and probably a few others. Sign is exactly the same. $60 for the hour + $10 for a shower. Building seemed kind of dumpy, but hey, we tolerate K. One girl looked pretty good and the other was fugly. As other poster noted, you can be seen pretty easily. Since I'm close, I'll probably stay away unless someone suggests otherwise.Sticks out like a sore thumb, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
06-26-17, 20:58
Stopped in sun and two new gals there Lisa and a new Bella, lisa no English Bella does, I got lisa and Bella stayed in the room must been training her they did a four handed and kept talking while they were doing it so I helped my self to lisa first with my hand in her panties and pussy, she didn't say any thing so on the flip Bella started a pm and lisa started a HJ, I pointed to lisa to do a BBBJ and she did then I motioned for her to climb on and she did and worked out while I played with Bella when she got close she got off and went back to a BBBJ and finished me off, Bella said the next time she would take care of me, so check them out guys I don't know how long they will be here, not beauty queens but I'm sure we all have had worse REALLY, just sayin Roush.

JustLikeThat56
06-26-17, 21:56
Stopped in sun and two new gals there Lisa and a new Bella, lisa no English Bella does, I got lisa and Bella stayed in the room must been training her they did a four handed and kept talking while they were doing it so I helped my self to lisa first with my hand in her panties and pussy, she didn't say any thing so on the flip Bella started a pm and lisa started a HJ, I pointed to lisa to do a BBBJ and she did then I motioned for her to climb on and she did and worked out while I played with Bella when she got close she got off and went back to a BBBJ and finished me off, Bella said the next time she would take care of me, so check them out guys I don't know how long they will be here, not beauty queens but I'm sure we all have had worse REALLY, just sayin Roush.Is the room set up there. The ad shows open areas. Are there private areas?

Roush 427
06-27-17, 06:35
Is the room set up there. The ad shows open areas. Are there private areas?Have several private rooms the open ones are for foot massage, just sayin Roush.

LuvaRub2
06-27-17, 07:44
When I read the reports, and they all can't be real, I just wonder why people make up all the great stories. I think they must get off trying to make others think that this really happens. REALLY.

AsianLever
06-27-17, 09:40
When I read the reports, and they all can't be real, I just wonder why people make up all the great stories. I think they must get off trying to make others think that this really happens. REALLY.427 is my hero, do you really think this was a fairy tale? That would suck.

Tc1725
06-27-17, 10:32
Sounded interesting can your give us a hint where this place is thanks.

HeartBurnKid
06-27-17, 13:33
When I read the reports, and they all can't be real, I just wonder why people make up all the great stories. I think they must get off trying to make others think that this really happens. REALLY.Must be embellished. Either that, or bottomless pockets. You can get ANYTHING as long as you have the cash to back it up. I have never partaken except one HE over 15 years ago (horrified of getting caught) but it is fun to read the stories here.

Roush 427
06-27-17, 16:22
Sounded interesting can your give us a hint where this place is thanks.Turn right off 544 on 17 b and its on the right about a quarter mike REALLY, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
06-27-17, 16:38
When I read the reports, and they all can't be real, I just wonder why people make up all the great stories. I think they must get off trying to make others think that this really happens. REALLY.Really when I tell about an adventure its real not fake I tell it like it is, I help guys by pms on this forum daily find pussy, that's what this forum is for not trying to bash a fellow monger when you don't know what your talking about I don't know you and you don't know me and I don't want to know you, I don't do that if you don't like what I do and its mostly luck so be it good luck in your searches, REALLY just sayin Roush.

AsianLever
06-27-17, 18:10
Really when I tell about an adventure its real not fake I tell it like it is, I help guys by pms on this forum daily find pussy, that's what this forum is for not trying to bash a fellow monger when you don't know what your talking about I don't know you and you don't know me and I don't want to know you, I don't do that if you don't like what I do and its mostly luck so be it good luck in your searches, REALLY just sayin Roush.In 427. Don't think he ever has a need to impress nor deceive us. Appreciate you are!

LuvaRub2
06-28-17, 07:26
Must be embellished. Either that, or bottomless pockets. You can get ANYTHING as long as you have the cash to back it up. I have never partaken except one HE over 15 years ago (horrified of getting caught) but it is fun to read the stories here.And that is just what they are. I don't care how much money someone has, if the girl doesn't want to do something, most girls will not do it. And you're right. His stories make for good reading. REALLY.

Bucki125
06-28-17, 09:15
And that is just what they are. I don't care how much money someone has, if the girl doesn't want to do something, most girls will not do it. And you're right. His stories make for good reading. REALLY.For certain; there will be a line of us mongers out the door of this place to get similar treatment.

JackDroxFourMe
06-28-17, 13:52
Stopped in sun and two new gals there Lisa and a new Bella, lisa no English Bella does, I got lisa and Bella stayed in the room must been training her they did a four handed and kept talking while they were doing it so I helped my self to lisa first with my hand in her panties and pussy, she didn't say any thing so on the flip Bella started a pm and lisa started a HJ, I pointed to lisa to do a BBBJ and she did then I motioned for her to climb on and she did and worked out while I played with Bella when she got close she got off and went back to a BBBJ and finished me off, Bella said the next time she would take care of me, so check them out guys I don't know how long they will be here, not beauty queens but I'm sure we all have had worse REALLY, just sayin Roush.Big thanks Roush! Headed to SS next month and was worried that Juan's Theraputic was my only option. That place is a little too public for my taste. Wish I could find an indi over by Gulf Stream Restaurant.

Bucki125
06-28-17, 15:03
Turn right off 544 on 17 b and its on the right about a quarter mike REALLY, just sayin Roush.Has same address on BP as JT Nails and Spa. Is that where it is?

Roush 427
06-28-17, 16:05
Has same address on BP as JT Nails and Spa. Is that where it is?That's it next door big sign over door FOOT MASSAGE it REALLY is there, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
06-28-17, 19:07
Stopped in today and parking in the rear, place full and was told to come back in an hour, new place guess everyone checking out the place and girls, ill go back when the new wears off, just sayin Roush.

ShotsOnly544
06-28-17, 21:46
Long time listener here, decided to give K Spa a shot today. Called and made appointment with Gina. Got there a few minutes early, parked in the rear, and went in the back door. I sat and talked with Mamasan for a few minutes. She had just had a tooth pulled and was a little out of it. LOL. Anyway she said that Shelia was going to be coming back soon. I don't remember her right off hand but evidently she must of been the main attraction at some point. Standard. 8 house fee. Got to the room with Gina, she said she would be leaving July 30th. Opted for a nice table shower with plenty attention to the boys. Got back to the room and it was straight to FS, no massage. She asked for $200, I said I didn't pay that last time and only had 1. 4 on me after paying the house. She took it and smiled. Started with CBJ and then moved to CG, then doggy. Man can she take a pounding. Box was nice and tight, you could see her squench when she first climbed on it. Boys this one really knows how to make you see stars. Didn't take long before I popped in the cover. She cleaned me up with a nice warm towel and kissed me on the cheek. She said she hopes to see again before she left. Gina said that her Mom back in korea was sick, that's the reason she was leaving. If you haven't seen this one, make sure to before she leaves. It's worth it.

BudBeer
06-28-17, 23:01
That's it next door big sign over door FOOT MASSAGE it REALLY is there, just sayin Roush.Went in there few weeks ago and the dude wanted to do my feet? LOL I said no way and felt like I better leave not what I'm seeking. Went to 544 got massage wasn't impressed at the time. But there again not into Asian women.

Ger530
06-29-17, 07:14
Stopped by and Gina still there and still good FS, just sayin Roush.Hey, new to this, but what is total out of poclet at the k spa?

Trbl1959
06-29-17, 08:03
Wondering if anyone has tried this place. She advertises on Craigslist. Probably legit but she is cute.

GodBolt
06-29-17, 08:38
Ok the truth may hurt but that's not my intention. Just saying that there's many factors in personal and business relationships. I happen to be a handsome man and have no trouble picking up women. I have a fondness for Asian ladies and in case you were wondering, I'm not looking to marry one. This is why I visit AMPs. Not because I can't get women or because I'm over weight or because I'm ugly.

Sooo when I visit I tend to be treated exceptionally well. Combine that with the fact that I want the best experience possible and am willing to pay for that and there's a recipe for success.

I would say many stories on here may be glorified as seen through our eyes and heck we are guys you know. We like to tell fish tales, but as far as tecirving the services Roish mentioned, I have no reason to doubt as I have received many similar experiences.

Just saying no reason to hate, it just.

YMMV.

LoveARub
06-29-17, 11:45
Ok the truth may hurt but that's not my intention. Just saying that there's many factors in personal and business relationships. I happen to be a handsome man and have no trouble picking up women. I have a fondness for Asian ladies and in case you were wondering, I'm not looking to marry one. This is why I visit AMPs. Not because I can't get women or because I'm over weight or because I'm ugly.

Sooo when I visit I tend to be treated exceptionally well. Combine that with the fact that I want the best experience possible and am willing to pay for that and there's a recipe for success.

I would say many stories on here may be glorified as seen through our eyes and heck we are guys you know. We like to tell fish tales, but as far as tecirving the services Roish mentioned, I have no reason to doubt as I have received many similar experiences.

Just saying no reason to hate, it just.

YMMV.While our physical attributes are different, I've found treating the provider with dignity / respect and not an object can bring forth a very favorable experience. If the service is reciprocal, she'll have my continued loyalty based the individual. I've received HE's at places folks here say are legit and have not received HE at places people have said they have. Well said and as always YMMV.

Mobius1
06-29-17, 12:04
Wondering if anyone has tried this place. She advertises on Craigslist. Probably legit but she is cute.She is cute and very nice and accommodating but on the heavy side. She said that she only provided straight up massage. During first visit, she said she would provide 1 hr massage w / HJ for 1,5

And I've even got FS the past few times even though she said she didn't do that. But as we all know YMMV!

Have fun and stay safe.

M1.

Roush 427
06-30-17, 07:33
Stopped in yesterday and Cindy is back from vacation, got a table shower and a good massage and happy I did, just sayin Roush.

Trbl1959
06-30-17, 08:19
Saw on Myrtle Beach mugshots several arrested of Asian descent. I'm assuming a massage place. Someone will recognize them.

Roush 427
06-30-17, 09:46
According to wbtw 3 massage parlors in Surfside beach busted for prostitution yesterday Palm, Jun and Sunrise several arrested, be careful guys, just sayin Roush.

Allen
06-30-17, 11:37
Made the news here in Columbia.

http://www.wistv.com/story/35787540/surfside-beach-police-make-prostitution-related-arrests-at-3-massage-parlors?clienttype=generic&utm_content=buffer55fe3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

According to wbtw 3 massage parlors in Surfside beach busted for prostitution yesterday Palm, Jun and Sunrise several arrested, be careful guys, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
06-30-17, 13:02
About Sunrise. Had never been there as it's run by the same guy at Sun Spa in Longs.

AsianLever
06-30-17, 22:20
She is cute and very nice and accommodating but on the heavy side. She said that she only provided straight up massage. During first visit, she said she would provide 1 hr massage w / HJ for 1,5

And I've even got FS the past few times even though she said she didn't do that. But as we all know YMMV!

Have fun and stay safe.

M1.For a HE? Shirley you jest!

Mobius1
07-01-17, 03:12
For a HE? Shirley you jest!I jest you not! And don't call me Shirley!

Have fun and stay safe.

M1.

DoctorDoom
07-01-17, 08:02
Really when I tell about an adventure its real not fake I tell it like it is, I help guys by pms on this forum daily find pussy, that's what this forum is for not trying to bash a fellow monger when you don't know what your talking about I don't know you and you don't know me and I don't want to know you, I don't do that if you don't like what I do and its mostly luck so be it good luck in your searches, REALLY just sayin Roush.Listen, I've been talking to Rousch for years now, had some great hits, lost some great providers. Fact is anything we've talked about and he's shared for us has been straight up legit. I've never walked into a recommendation and it been off the wall made up. We may have different tastes in providers, but the dude has been dead on and no one has tfft more than him. So there are some players out there just trying to pretend, but this guy is the real deal. Never met him in person but has been there when I needed to reach out. I back him and his posts 100%. Just sayin' .

'I am DOOM!

LuvaRub2
07-01-17, 12:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Roush 427
07-01-17, 18:33
Listen, I've been talking to Rousch for years now, had some great hits, lost some great providers. Fact is anything we've talked about and he's shared for us has been straight up legit. I've never walked into a recommendation and it been off the wall made up. We may have different tastes in providers, but the dude has been dead on and no one has tfft more than him. So there are some players out there just trying to pretend, but this guy is the real deal. Never met him in person but has been there when I needed to reach out. I back him and his posts 100%. Just sayin' .

'I am DOOM!Doom I have always been told if you can't say anything good about some one just don't say nothing so let him say what he will, I'm thru with the B. S. And moving on to what this forum is all about and what I have been doing in the past helping guys and enjoying the women LOL, Really just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-02-17, 06:42
Went to see Lisa for a good massage she is a little drive out in the country but worth it, seen her a few times over the years always does good body work and I was happy to see her and will again, just sayin Roush.

Bucki125
07-02-17, 17:35
Made the news here in Columbia.

http://www.wistv.com/story/35787540/surfside-beach-police-make-prostitution-related-arrests-at-3-massage-parlors?clienttype=generic&utm_content=buffer55fe3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=bufferThey make it seem like such a big deal. A few guys just looking to relax. I never hear of a monger robbing a gas station to pay for his habit. Or see guys lingering around an AMP smoking and drinking like at a 7-11. Seven people shot outside a bar in MB last week, what are they doing about that criminal element? I wonder if the cops busted the ladies before or after they got a HE?

LoveARub
07-02-17, 17:48
I stopped into Sun Spa in Longs this afternoon. I've been going there off an on for 4 years. Except for one old woman early on, the place has always been legit. The same guy that runs Sun was popped at Sunrise. Didn't make sense to me that one would be legit and the other not. So, I asked him. Granted, the heavy Chinese dialect made it difficult, but between him and another, the PoPo just walked in and said "they knew what was going on there. " No massage. Just walked in. He got a good lawyer that I know and he's going to play hardball. Everyone here before has said good / bad or indifferent about the massage quality at Sun, but everyone has said it's legit. Makes no sense the same owner would run 2 different types of businesses. Just my opinion.

TuckerBoy
07-02-17, 19:49
Went to see Lisa for a good massage she is a little drive out in the country but worth it, seen her a few times over the years always does good body work and I was happy to see her and will again, just sayin Roush.I been wanting to see her.

What was the cost to c her.

HungryMa
07-04-17, 12:47
Went there yesterday and saw Kelli. She gives a great massage and on the flip she does a good rub everywhere except on the important part. Was just my second time there with her but I was wondering if she will do a HE if you become a regular. Great massage so if more available she may become my ATF. PM me if necessary. I appreciate any help or info.

Roush 427
07-04-17, 17:03
I been wanting to see her.

What was the cost to c her.60 hr plus tip, just sayin Roush.

Queeth
07-04-17, 20:19
Roush has always been straight up.

Period.

Woody75
07-05-17, 07:44
60 hr plus tip, just sayin Roush.Is Lisa located? Number? Where does she advertise?

BP or CL. I would like to give her a try.

Roush 427
07-05-17, 08:43
Is Lisa located? Number? Where does she advertise?

BP or CL. I would like to give her a try.She's on CL and out near 22, ill send you a pm now with phone # enjoy just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-05-17, 08:45
Roush has always been straight up.

Period.Always will, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
07-05-17, 14:09
Went there yesterday and saw Kelli. She gives a great massage and on the flip she does a good rub everywhere except on the important part. Was just my second time there with her but I was wondering if she will do a HE if you become a regular. Great massage so if more available she may become my ATF. PM me if necessary. I appreciate any help or info.Then you're the one who kept me from seeing her. LOL. Although someone wrote a while back that he had success, I tend to doubt it. I've been seeing her since they opened and I think the chances are slim to none and slim left the room.

Tc1725
07-05-17, 16:07
Can you please tell the location where this Lisa is thanks.

LoveARub
07-05-17, 21:07
Can you please tell the location where this Lisa is thanks.We are not allowed to give specific locations. Let's stick with out route 22 a ways.

Golfpro72
07-06-17, 06:22
Needed to go to Fresh Market for martini olives and stopped here for a quick 30 min. Got Kathy (Cathy) she gave an excellent massage and was very handsy on the flip. 4+4 for the service.

BigHoss911
07-06-17, 15:56
I would like someone to pm me info on Lisa. Phone #. And what to expect.

DupontRacing
07-06-17, 19:46
Had a what the heck mood Wednesday night the k was still closed, so I took a gamble and tried lake arrow head, I went there about a year ago 1 lady was there and looked way to old for my taste and kinda ooooogly. So I go Wednesday night angela escorted me to my room not a beauty queen but not so bad either and had a very descent body and legs. She gives a very good massage and a good finish left very relaxed. Looks like yucca is picking up better ladies, just sayin and stay safe. ,

TuckerBoy
07-07-17, 07:44
I would like someone to pm me info on Lisa. Phone #. And what to expect.I would like that info myself but not sure now the pm works LOL.

TankMack
07-07-17, 10:40
I would like someone to pm me info on Lisa. Phone #. And what to expect.I would also like information on how to contact Lisa. Thank you.

DupontRacing
07-07-17, 12:48
I would like that info myself but not sure now the pm works LOL.She is near the wendys on hwy 90 , just keep watching CL she keeps putting an ad up under caring hands.

Anselfan
07-07-17, 14:20
Went to see Lisa for a good massage she is a little drive out in the country but worth it, seen her a few times over the years always does good body work and I was happy to see her and will again, just sayin Roush.Couldn't find a recent CL posting. Is she taking on new clients? Can you pm me her info Please?

Roush 427
07-07-17, 16:43
I would like that info myself but not sure now the pm works LOL.She is on clmb, just saying Roush.

Roush 427
07-07-17, 16:44
I would also like information on how to contact Lisa. Thank you.She's on Craig list M. B. Massage, just sayin Roush.

AsianLever
07-07-17, 17:41
Had a what the heck mood Wednesday night the k was still closed, so I took a gamble and tried lake arrow head, I went there about a year ago 1 lady was there and looked way to old for my taste and kinda ooooogly. So I go Wednesday night angela escorted me to my room not a beauty queen but not so bad either and had a very descent body and legs. She gives a very good massage and a good finish left very relaxed. Looks like yucca is picking up better ladies, just sayin and stay safe. ,Two weeks ago by "Linda" massage and tease good, ending fine but absolutely NO roaming. Gently slapped my hand away. 60/40 for the hour. I like to OTC and UTC roam! Did Angie allow or better yet encourage? I like the spot because I can have a few drinks next door.

DupontRacing
07-07-17, 18:42
She's on Craig list M. B. Massage, just sayin Roush.Looks like she has taken all her post down, but if you keep looking she will put up another ad she usually does every few days.

DupontRacing
07-07-17, 22:26
Two weeks ago by "Linda" massage and tease good, ending fine but absolutely NO roaming. Gently slapped my hand away. 60/40 for the hour. I like to OTC and UTC roam! Did Angie allow or better yet encourage? I like the spot because I can have a few drinks next door.Well I kinda go by what they wearing on how its prob going to turn out she had on a spandex style shirt and pants so had a good feeling it wasn't going to be like k. I got to play with the puppys but petting the kitty was off limits, I think a slim chance if you see her a few times more could be on the menu she let me know for sure her name was angela and to ask for her next time.

Roush 427
07-08-17, 06:59
Stopped in and new gal there she was fuggly couldn't get myself to do it, I talked to the guy there and he said if the girls don't make a lot of money they gone, I moved on, just sayin Roush.

HungryMa
07-08-17, 07:49
Stopped by and saw Cindy for an hour last night. Fun started in the table shower and continued in the room. Massage was ok but flip was much better. Top up and pants down with full roaming during the happy time. She has a great attitude and was fun to be with. Great way to beat the heat.

FunPilot
07-08-17, 09:44
Just called K spa and Gina is gone. Need another recommendation.

Queeth
07-08-17, 18:06
Just called K spa and Gina is gone. Need another recommendation.For what it's worth, she said she may be back in May.

Hopefully, some decent replacement will be along at some point.

Wulin
07-08-17, 18:45
New girls at K. Caught two names Lisa and Sunni.

Roush 427
07-08-17, 19:24
For what it's worth, she said she may be back in May.

Hopefully, some decent replacement will be along at some point.Of silence, just sayin Roush.

Marshst924
07-11-17, 00:29
I'm coming up from Savannah to visit MB in a couple weeks and staying at dunes village. Looks like it's near Kings / Ocean and 17. I believe K spa is close by. Is this the best bet for more than a rub and tug? We have those in Savannah. Anything else worth checking out? Thanks in advance.

LoveARub
07-11-17, 07:32
I'm coming up from Savannah to visit MB in a couple weeks and staying at dunes village. Looks like it's near Kings / Ocean and 17. I believe K spa is close by. Is this the best bet for more than a rub and tug? We have those in Savannah. Anything else worth checking out? Thanks in advance.With a guaranteed offering. Yes. Any place else varies widely.

JonnieWalker
07-11-17, 09:54
Looks like she has taken all her post down, but if you keep looking she will put up another ad she usually does every few days.I google searched and found an old ad which gave a massage license number, name, and address in the area described. Further search turned up age of 53 and ugly mugshot. {I haven't included the picture or arrest report according to forum rules} If that doesn't match with your info, please correct me. She was close to me, but if my search is correct, I'm dissapointed.

RockmanDash
07-11-17, 11:03
Hit up Sakura back in mid-April. Had a very good time. I don't remember the lady's name but she gave a fantastic massage (hard, the way I like it). She was pretty all around, a little jacked up in the teeth department though. I was unfamiliar with this place as I am not from the area, so I dreamt that I started to rub her legs and ass while she was working my back to see where things may lead. Success! I dreamt that she started getting closer and closer to the boys and eventually things were going great with a fantastic handshake, she became topless with great tits and there may have been some touching and kissing and sucking involved. Not sure if more was on the menu in this dream but I couldn't hang on much longer. After we finished she asked me to come back soon.

Unfortunately I live pretty far away, but I will E returning soon. I would like to ask the peeps here if this place is still good to go. I should be returning in early August.

PM if necessary.

DoctorDoom
07-11-17, 14:23
For what it's worth, she said she may be back in May.

Hopefully, some decent replacement will be along at some point.I was hoping for one more shot. Heheh.

'I am DOOM!

Roush 427
07-12-17, 06:53
I was hoping for one more shot. Heheh.

'I am DOOM!She told me she had to take a break that you were trying to knock the bottom out of it LOL, just sayin Roush.

Hankster52
07-12-17, 12:43
I was a member about 5 years ago and have not done any reports since. If any members want to give me a beating for this report, I expect it.

Went to Jun's about a week ago. Walked in and was greeted by 2 Asians. One better looking than the other. Neither very attractive. It was afternoon and I was just going to turn around and leave. They said that they had no customers that day and begged me to stay. They said that normally the price was $40 for a half hour for one girl. I was led to believe that I could get 2 girls for 1 hour for $80. Well, I fell for it. One started on my feet and legs and the other worked on my back. They also took turns leaving the room for a short while. They also spent a lot of time talking to each other. Nothing got touched other than my feet, back and legs. After 25 minutes they said massage over. I headed out the door before they could ask for a tip. Hope others read this report. Don't want this to happen to anyone else.

LoveARub
07-12-17, 18:55
I was a member about 5 years ago and have not done any reports since. If any members want to give me a beating for this report, I expect it.

Went to Jun's about a week ago. Walked in and was greeted by 2 Asians. One better looking than the other. Neither very attractive. It was afternoon and I was just going to turn around and leave. They said that they had no customers that day and begged me to stay. They said that normally the price was $40 for a half hour for one girl. I was led to believe that I could get 2 girls for 1 hour for $80. Well, I fell for it. One started on my feet and legs and the other worked on my back. They also took turns leaving the room for a short while. They also spent a lot of time talking to each other. Nothing got touched other than my feet, back and legs. After 25 minutes they said massage over. I headed out the door before they could ask for a tip. Hope others read this report. Don't want this to happen to anyone else.To beat you up at all for this. This is good solid info. Disappointing for you. Yes. Giving the report. Keep it up. So to speak.

Bucki125
07-13-17, 11:20

Went to Jun's about a week ago. Walked in and was greeted by 2 Asians. One better looking than the other. Neither very attractive. It was afternoon and I was just going to turn around and leave. They said that they had no customers that day and begged me to stay. They said that normally the price was $40 for a half hour for one girl. I was led to believe that I could get 2 girls for 1 hour for $80. Well, I fell for it. One started on my feet and legs and the other worked on my back. They also took turns leaving the room for a short while. They also spent a lot of time talking to each other. Nothing got touched other than my feet, back and legs. After 25 minutes they said massage over. I headed out the door before they could ask for a tip. Hope others read this report. Don't want this to happen to anyone else.After being busted a couple of weeks ago I suspect the number of customers and services provided have decreased.

LoveARub
07-13-17, 15:43
This was my fourth attempt. First was just to take a look and the next two times, they were so busy there were mongers in the waiting area. Today. I'm the only car in the lot upon arrival. Drew BinBin. Probably should have left when I read the all too often sign of "Happy Endings are only in your dreams. " On the a 1 to 10 of the massage, I'd rate her a 3. After the flip, she was quite attentive and wanted. 7 for the tip. Really? Jr started to slow down. Her final number was. 6 and Jr lost all interest. Definitely will not repeat. And of course, a fellow monger was waiting.

DoctorDoom
07-15-17, 17:44
Saw Nicole. We met a few years ago at Oasis. She's not super attentive but she's prob one of the cuter, younger ones and has no qualms about lifting and dropping. But not GFE and make sure Jr can handle the double handed jackhammer. Other than that 8/10 massage, 7/10 Looks and flip since I held it back and got my fair share of groping I'll give an 8/10. You want someone younger but no personality really and mech, see her. Just know what your getting. I knew so I was good playing the part. Stay safe.

'I am DOOM!

DupontRacing
07-16-17, 08:14
She posted yesterday on CL the ad is still up as of Sunday morning 8:13 am just sayin.

DupontRacing
07-16-17, 08:29
I read an article online this week I think it was on wmbf the police was showing the owner of the spas where the women got arrested, some posts from forums the customers was posting online about what was going on, I remember palm massage was one. Might wana be careful on use of words just sayin.

Roush 427
07-16-17, 17:42
Went by and saw her and a good time was had, nice lady just sayin Roush.

GodBolt
07-16-17, 19:17
Saw Nicole. We met a few years ago at Oasis. She's not super attentive but she's prob one of the cuter, younger ones and has no qualms about lifting and dropping. But not GFE and make sure Jr can handle the double handed jackhammer. Other than that 8/10 massage, 7/10 Looks and flip since I held it back and got my fair share of groping I'll give an 8/10. You want someone younger but no personality really and mech, see her. Just know what your getting. I knew so I was good playing the part. Stay safe.

'I am DOOM!Has her days. With both looks and personality. I've never thought she looked bad but a few times when she put some effort into it and had some highlights in her hair back in the oasis day, when she is on I don't know a prettier young Asian girl. Now she quite often goes through the most runs in both her attitude and how she dress / presents herself. I used to think she knew she was beautiful so she didn't feel it necessary to offer super friendly services but now it seems she's just going through the motions. She is still very pretty. It's a shame cause she can be a heartbreaker when she wants to.

Now Katie, she's a smart girl and a sweetheart. After I met them at Oasis the hobby went downhill as I've never seen 2 young hot asians in one place. Zen in Charleston is close but I don't think as pretty as these 2.

AsianLever
07-17-17, 21:11
I too, long before becoming a contributer, had a session with her. Very, very full of herself, with the I worked in L. A. 'tude". Negotiates at the flip, then Lost interest when I held firm to $. 40 tip. Was very cute but so what honey!!

JonnieWalker
07-18-17, 09:51
Went by and saw her and a good time was had, nice lady just sayin Roush.Wow, you have the best experiences. Eva Sat and then Lisa Sun? I think I'd still like to see Lisa. I'd like to know what's available with Lisa. Does she get naked? Is there a happy ending? PM me if you like.

Roush 427
07-18-17, 21:03
Stopped in and got a very relaxing massage after a nice Table shower and some back walking, a few hot stones and then I left smiling, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-19-17, 21:07
New girls there Nina and sunny both from LA will be there a month, Sunny slim gal with long brown hair small boobs a lot of American in her, Nina nice boobs long hair and short looks good, I got a massage from her nice BJ and kitty tight and she does a good cowgirl and seems to enjoy it, going to try Sunny next time, just sayin Roush.

AsianLever
07-19-17, 22:04
Wow, you have the best experiences. Eva Sat and then Lisa Sun? I think I'd still like to see Lisa. I'd like to know what's available with Lisa. Does she get naked? Is there a happy ending? PM me if you like.Two more Tuesday / Wednesday!! Apparently my hero DEITY rests on Mondays! Roush either you are 22 or you have a lifetime supply of Cialis! And thanks 427 for all of your help!! Can't afford K Spa SO I stick to the good old rub and tug!

Delaware1201
07-19-17, 22:56
New girls there Nina and sunny both from LA will be there a month, Sunny slim gal with long brown hair small boobs a lot of American in her, Nina nice boobs long hair and short looks good, I got a massage from her nice BJ and kitty tight and she does a good cowgirl and seems to enjoy it, going to try Sunny next time, just sayin Roush.Roush. Is Deedee still there at K Spa? I haven't been down to Myrtle in a month but plan to head that way next week and last time I stopped by I saw Deedee and wow was it an exciting time! I would love to see her again for sure!

Roush 427
07-20-17, 06:16
Roush. Is Deedee still there at K Spa? I haven't been down to Myrtle in a month but plan to head that way next week and last time I stopped by I saw Deedee and wow was it an exciting time! I would love to see her again for sure!She's not here just Nina and Sunny, Nina is good I haven't tried sunny but she looks good, just sayin Roush.

Menos
07-20-17, 13:05
New girls there Nina and sunny both from LA will be there a month, Sunny slim gal with long brown hair small boobs a lot of American in her, Nina nice boobs long hair and short looks good, I got a massage from her nice BJ and kitty tight and she does a good cowgirl and seems to enjoy it, going to try Sunny next time, just sayin Roush.As someone breaking into this, do you have any advice and or pointers for me considering you seem to know the lay of the land? You can PM me if you want.

Hello darkness my old friend.

Queeth
07-20-17, 14:12
Is good.

Will try Nina next.

Southernroller
07-20-17, 17:22
After being busted a couple of weeks ago I suspect the number of customers and services provided have decreased.So where is best to go these days for a non-reg customer?

Somewhere around southern Myrtle would be most convenient. And looking for atleast a middle of the road experience as far as ladies and price. Been reading reports on here and it seems experiences vary. Any up to date recommendations for a rook would be appreciated!

DoctorDoom
07-20-17, 17:43
Is good.

Will try Nina next.She was good. LA expensive. We will see what's next.

'I am DOOM!

Roush 427
07-20-17, 19:13
Two more Tuesday / Wednesday!! Apparently my hero DEITY rests on Mondays! Roush either you are 22 or you have a lifetime supply of Cialis! And thanks 427 for all of your help!! Can't afford K Spa SO I stick to the good old rub and tug!Those little blue pills do help I must admit LOL, just sayin Roush.

Swank1
07-21-17, 07:50
Went by and saw her and a good time was had, nice lady just sayin Roush.Hi Roush,

Thinking about giving Lisa a ring today. Does she offer FS, or any extras? Are her prices on her ad legit, or is there an up sell?

Cheers!

Flow999
07-21-17, 14:20
What's full service price?

Roush 427
07-21-17, 16:30
Hi Roush,

Thinking about giving Lisa a ring today. Does she offer FS, or any extras? Are her prices on her ad legit, or is there an up sell?

Cheers!Are legit the rest is if she likes you or not, just sayin Roush.

Queeth
07-21-17, 17:17
She was good. LA expensive. We will see what's next.

'I am DOOM!But that's about the average cost compared to when I was seeing strippers.

As long as they're cute, I'm good with it.

Roush 427
07-21-17, 17:26
I needed a nice relaxing massage after a busy week, LOL new gal Judy a little older but good hands got a good table shower and a relaxing soft massage and left happy afterward, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
07-21-17, 21:01
I needed a nice relaxing massage after a busy week, LOL new gal Judy a little older but good hands got a good table shower and a relaxing soft massage and left happy afterward, just sayin Roush.When I stopped by today, you were occupying my desires. I was almost ready for Mamasan.

LoveARub
07-22-17, 16:12
I needed a nice relaxing massage after a busy week, LOL new gal Judy a little older but good hands got a good table shower and a relaxing soft massage and left happy afterward, just sayin Roush.And got Judy. I got some back walking, which I like. Now what I really liked was her handiwork before the flip and after. Very impressive work. Yes, on the little older part, but she has great fingers attached to those hands.

Roush 427
07-22-17, 18:05
She was good. LA expensive. We will see what's next.

'I am DOOM!Guess what you got two more to try now you got one Sonny now you got Nina and Nanna that just got there from La to, so you Doom and Queeth got your work cut out for you LOL, I'm tired just sayin Roush.

CoolWays
07-23-17, 07:48
Nice ad, leads one to dream, any reports?

Roush 427
07-23-17, 17:38
What's full service price?80 house an you have to negotiate with the gal on tip, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-23-17, 17:40
Nice ad, leads one to dream, any reports?Sub par at best, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-23-17, 17:44
Guess what you got two more to try now you got one Sonny now you got Nina and Nanna that just got there from La to, so you Doom and Queeth got your work cut out for you LOL, I'm tired just sayin Roush.The new one Nana I tried and she told me she was going back to La in a day or to, said to slow, just sayin Roush.

DoctorDoom
07-25-17, 19:54
The new one Nana I tried and she told me she was going back to La in a day or to, said to slow, just sayin Roush.You just wore her out and she couldn't keep up with the legend. Hahaha. I'm due back in a week or so. I'll let you know who I run into!

'I am DOOM!

Roush 427
07-25-17, 21:35
You just wore her out and she couldn't keep up with the legend. Hahaha. I'm due back in a week or so. I'll let you know who I run into!

'I am DOOM!Man I stopped by there and Sonny told me you tore that cute little ass of hers up so bad she couldn't even work the next day, LOL keep up the good work, just sayin Roush.

IronFist1
07-26-17, 17:32
https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.myhorrynews.com%2Fnews%2Fmassage-parlors-rub-council-the-wrong-way%2Farticle_b806028e-721e-11e7-bfaa-83ac73b16ae9.html&h=ATMow3P1IVitUwR7_ueB2pjssRRom4-RY1AMTjQtxehJZ7cJtZAiEmHtz4QwGCH3YfHbQoHsvNHt1m3xcyh-6M6yD-uLIC0dLUFxFb2Uo0KLDW-rhRA7-54qz8h4t6GgzBJTgupy8Q&enc=AZOZi-nY05CLCz4qHw0B27YjbomteSqdO4amWivHNkPlvit7o7JdVB_7VYU1g8iNxjDkJiaw_QoqGUfbBgeFVVVcyUvCeLqbOZgSVg9dhNuHhOc_YXQFDLoJXv_dPcaCKZ718AOD0cfBMXHh3Kc2XGhCQ_OZk8SMk16s_Sk-lBNZTAKoQFEBpdATOQ0YVHNbBUpvKHU9ARzaTdP9bfSpaKMInCvlE8pXKexT1RSyios8r56GilpzWmUGkTxjlYZ8Q3JlXbqkt0YgBLvkiK0CsObImTty__9brtjwOZs6JKqhVgj7nPzb4DrTANyiIy9sIm8&s=1

Need to fight real crime.

HappyEndTheEnd
07-27-17, 09:06
https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.myhorrynews.com%2Fnews%2Fmassage-parlors-rub-council-the-wrong-way%2Farticle_b806028e-721e-11e7-bfaa-83ac73b16ae9.html&h=ATMow3P1IVitUwR7_ueB2pjssRRom4-RY1AMTjQtxehJZ7cJtZAiEmHtz4QwGCH3YfHbQoHsvNHt1m3xcyh-6M6yD-uLIC0dLUFxFb2Uo0KLDW-rhRA7-54qz8h4t6GgzBJTgupy8Q&enc=AZOZi-nY05CLCz4qHw0B27YjbomteSqdO4amWivHNkPlvit7o7JdVB_7VYU1g8iNxjDkJiaw_QoqGUfbBgeFVVVcyUvCeLqbOZgSVg9dhNuHhOc_YXQFDLoJXv_dPcaCKZ718AOD0cfBMXHh3Kc2XGhCQ_OZk8SMk16s_Sk-lBNZTAKoQFEBpdATOQ0YVHNbBUpvKHU9ARzaTdP9bfSpaKMInCvlE8pXKexT1RSyios8r56GilpzWmUGkTxjlYZ8Q3JlXbqkt0YgBLvkiK0CsObImTty__9brtjwOZs6JKqhVgj7nPzb4DrTANyiIy9sIm8&s=1

Need to fight real crime.That council member is a racist. "We are talking about Asians. " If he would have said that about any other race it would have been a firestorm.

IronFist1
07-27-17, 11:32
That council member is a racist. "We are talking about Asians. " If he would have said that about any other race it would have been a firestorm.You got that right!

Aimstraight
07-27-17, 19:28
Yup, the hypocrisy of the "open minded" liberal left. Got to love it!

You got that right!

LuvaRub2
07-29-17, 07:45
Got the chance to stop in at 544 one night and got an older thin woman. Very nice, good massage, and magic fingers. Top came off and girls came out to play. Can't wait to go back.

Garthie1
07-31-17, 17:28
Visiting Myrtle Beach from TN and RTFF, so I knew about K Spa, Sunny and Nina. Was expecting some real LA K girls- long legs, tan, etc (see Asian Apartment Massage Parlors). Didn't quite get that. IN walks Nina and she's 40-50 something, kind of big stomach, but kind of cute and average body. I decline and ask for 'Sunny', who then comes in next. Sunny is much more attractive, probably closer to an LA girl, so I jump in. She keeps asking how I know her and I tell her I was there a few weeks ago. I then ask her if she'd like to lay down so I can massage her and she says 'no'. I ask if I can DATY and she says 'No, no, no'. At this point, I'm having buyer's remorse, wondering what kind of service I'm getting, if she's a clock watcher, etc. Finally, I tell her "it's OK, I"ll go now, give me my money back". She says there is no refund, so I ask to see Ajumma (Korean speakers know what I'm talking about). She gets visibly upset and asks why I want to see the manager (apparently this Ajumma is not one for the providers to fuck with). Ajumma comes in and I ask for a refund, but she asks what's wrong. I tell her that it was a mistake and then she offers Nina.

I switch rooms, in comes Nina, and we get down to business. I bring the cover and lay it on the table. She lays down and I massage her back and legs. I move up to her ass and start rubbing her cooch, where I lift her hips into doggy position. I rub her cooch more and DATY from doggy. I tell her to flip and she lays on her back where I DATY for quite some time. After this, she's pretty worked up, so I slide it in BB looking for an objection. No objection from her, so we start working it and it feels real good. After about a minute of this, I'm ready to bust and think "she's cool BB, so she's cool BBFSCIP". So at that, I let it go inside her. After going limp, I pull out and she gets up looking for the cover. I'm like "I thought you knew! But clearly she was distraught (as she should be since I'm a complete stranger) and that I (a) didn't use a cover and (b) blew up inside her. I tell her repeatedly that it's OK (which it is, unless she's worried about getting pregnant, which she won't since she's way too old). I finally tip her an extra 20 on top of the 1. 4 that I gave her for the FS. Overall, fun time, fun provider, next time I'll try not to be such a (BB) dick.

Roush 427
07-31-17, 21:07
Stopped in today for the full menu right good from Nina, Sunny is leaving tomorrow and a new gal cumming from L. A. suppose to be young and pretty, don't ruin her DOOM take it easy on her, LOL just sayin Roush.

Spaceman Spiff
08-01-17, 17:14
I see two new places running ads on BP. One is in NMB: "Yuki Spa Massage" at 1205 Hwy-17 South North Myrtle Beach, SC, Myrtle Beach. Judging from the ad (http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yuki-spa-massage-the-newest-massage-spa-on-the-grand-strand-843-663-1101/19533343), it is a standard AMP.

The second sounds a little more interesting: "Ace Asian Span" at 4945 Hwy 17 Bypass Unit D, 29577 which google maps puts near Bad Kitty and the HTC Phone office near Inlet Square. They make a point of saying they have "Young Asian & Latina Girls", something that leads me to think it may be more of a brothel than a standard AMP, which never, in my experience have Latinas. The pictures (http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-asian-and-latina-girls-ace-asian-spa-843-294-2222/21179188) don't leave any doubt about what they are selling, though that is true for most of the BP ads now -- the veneer of legality is stretched pretty thin lately.

Anyway, anyone have experience with either place? I'm tempted to try "Ace" on my next outing.

Spaceman Spiff.

Rushrgt
08-01-17, 18:42
I see two new places running ads on BP. One is in NMB: "Yuki Spa Massage" at 1205 Hwy-17 South North Myrtle Beach, SC, Myrtle Beach. Judging from the ad (http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yuki-spa-massage-the-newest-massage-spa-on-the-grand-strand-843-663-1101/19533343), it is a standard AMP.

The second sounds a little more interesting: "Ace Asian Span" at 4945 Hwy 17 Bypass Unit D, 29577 which google maps puts near Bad Kitty and the HTC Phone office near Inlet Square. They make a point of saying they have "Young Asian & Latina Girls", something that leads me to think it may be more of a brothel than a standard AMP, which never, in my experience have Latinas. The pictures (http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-asian-and-latina-girls-ace-asian-spa-843-294-2222/21179188) don't leave any doubt about what they are selling, though that is true for most of the BP ads now -- the veneer of legality is stretched pretty thin lately.

Anyway, anyone have experience with either place? I'm tempted to try "Ace" on my next outing.

Spaceman Spiff.What's the odds of any of the ladies pictured in the ads actually working there?

Roush 427
08-01-17, 19:28
What's the odds of any of the ladies pictured in the ads actually working there?None to zero I would say, just sayin Roush.

Spaceman Spiff
08-01-17, 19:56
None to zero I would say, just sayin Roush.Yep. A lot of these places get their ads done by services now. If you see a bunch of Chinese characters at the bottom of an ad, you can paste them into google translate and see the plug for the service. I'm sure the AMPs don't even supply the photos much less their being photos of actuall staff.

Spaceman Spiff.

Golfpro72
08-02-17, 07:09
Stopped in the other day just after 1 pm and got "Judy". Just opted for the 30 min since the girl who used to work there is gone. Got a good table shower and she washed everything thoroughly! Not much massaging since time was short, flipped over and she pulled up her top and let me feel and suck tiny tits and nipples. No bra. I kept rubbing her ass and she pulled her pants down a little and I leaned over and give a kiss on her mound. She pushed me back and I figured that was it, but she took off one pants leg and climbed on top in 69 position putting her **** right on top of my mouth. I licked and licked and I urged her to go down on me but she would only get close and blow on it. She allowed me to enjoy her pussy for about 10 min but only gave HJ finish. Next time I will opt for an hour and see if more might be available without a time problem. I gave 4 for massage and 7 tip.

Roush 427
08-02-17, 07:55
Its located next to Cherry Box that was Airport Video before they got busted, same phone number and there ad says next to Cherry Box sign says Massage therapy on the building, could have new owners, maybe worth checking out, just sayin Roush.

Spaceman Spiff
08-02-17, 14:25
Its located next to Cherry Box that was Airport Video before they got busted, same phone number and there ad says next to Cherry Box sign says Massage therapy on the building, could have new owners, maybe worth checking out, just sayin Roush.Oh, you're right -- I should have checked the phone number. They were advertising as "Paradise" just recently. (I still think of them as "Backgate" though.).

Google Maps is way confused about the location. Apparently nobody at the spa ever clicked on their own map link. (Not too surprising since as I noted below, most of these ads are outsourced lately).

Thanks!

Spaceman Spiff.

Roush 427
08-02-17, 16:52
Stopped in this am to check out the new gal, wow LoLa from L. A. Nice to say at the least nice body boobs and knows her job for sure young and tight, at least until Doom gets to her LOL, Sunny left Nina is still there as well, seniors pm if you want to know more, just sayin Roush.

LuvaRub2
08-03-17, 07:50
Stopped in the other day just after 1 pm and got "Judy". Just opted for the 30 min since the girl who used to work there is gone. Got a good table shower and she washed everything thoroughly! Not much massaging since time was short, flipped over and she pulled up her top and let me feel and suck tiny tits and nipples. No bra. I kept rubbing her ass and she pulled her pants down a little and I leaned over and give a kiss on her mound. She pushed me back and I figured that was it, but she took off one pants leg and climbed on top in 69 position putting her **** right on top of my mouth. I licked and licked and I urged her to go down on me but she would only get close and blow on it. She allowed me to enjoy her pussy for about 10 min but only gave HJ finish. Next time I will opt for an hour and see if more might be available without a time problem. I gave 4 for massage and 7 tip.I was there a couple of days age, got the 1 hour with shower. This wasn't my first time so she went all out. It gets better the next time Pro.

TuckerBoy
08-03-17, 11:30
Its located next to Cherry Box that was Airport Video before they got busted, same phone number and there ad says next to Cherry Box sign says Massage therapy on the building, could have new owners, maybe worth checking out, just sayin Roush.On there backpage ad it's saids they do b2 b nuru.

AsianLever
08-03-17, 18:15
Stopped in this am to check out the new gal, wow LoLa from L. A. Nice to say at the least nice body boobs and knows her job for sure young and tight, at least until Doom gets to her LOL, Sunny left Nina is still there as well, seniors pm if you want to know more, just sayin Roush.Lay, Lay, Lay LOLA! Or was her mouth full of 427? My hero the " Big R".

Roush 427
08-03-17, 21:36
On there backpage ad it's saids they do b2 b nuru.They do it all, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-03-17, 21:38
Lay, Lay, Lay LOLA! Or was her mouth full of 427? My hero the " Big R".You better get on up there so she can rock your world, LOL just sayin Roush.

Flow999
08-04-17, 10:24
They do it all, just sayin Roush.What's the damage? Good talent or standard?

Roush 427
08-05-17, 06:55
What's the damage? Good talent or standard?Or what ever name they are using today, they change there ads all day long, its next to cherry box sex shop which was airport Video, house 80 hr FS 140 girls average for here and probably changes with the wind LOL, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-05-17, 07:03
Stopped by to see Lola and dam she's gone after a few days and ma ma said a new one coming Fri night, seems like they can't keep the L. A. Gals after Doom gets thru doing his thing with them LOL, o well another one to check out just sayin Roush.

Golfpro72
08-05-17, 16:11
Stopped in at 1 pm today and asked for Judy. Mama-san was upset and said that Judy had quit. Said too many people ask for her.

MavRunner
08-06-17, 00:41
Just and FYI. Not sure if they are actually closed yet, but I see that the building unit is up for lease according to Craigslist.

https://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/off/d/massage-day-spa/6232506144.html

LuvaRub2
08-06-17, 08:09
Stopped in at 1 pm today and asked for Judy. Mama-san was upset and said that Judy had quit. Said too many people ask for her.That makes no sense. She asked me to make sure I asked for her. Must be something else going on.

LoveARub
08-06-17, 08:40
Stopped in at 1 pm today and asked for Judy. Mama-san was upset and said that Judy had quit. Said too many people ask for her.She quits because too many people ask for her? Business must be too good. Can't make this stuff up.

Roush 427
08-06-17, 19:53
Stopped in today and checked out the new gal before Doom gets a hold of her, LOL name is Ukie from L. A. ,slim gal small boobs and butt couple good hands full though, pretty face and nice tight kitty doggie reverse very good, plesent talking and good English Nina is still there also, just sayin Roush.

Golfpro72
08-07-17, 06:15
She quits because too many people ask for her? Business must be too good. Can't make this stuff up.I don't know what is going on. I just know that mama-san was very mad. She really was rude about the situation.

AceVega
08-07-17, 14:54
Never been to one of the AMPs but recently on BP caught my eye but there is no name just a number on the ad. Says a new girl named Quna or Luna just arrived. Any info on them?

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-girls-quna-just-arrived-510-978-5738/21266278

BigC92
08-07-17, 15:22
Stopped in today and checked out the new gal before Doom gets a hold of her, LOL name is Ukie from L. A. ,slim gal small boobs and butt couple good hands full though, pretty face and nice tight kitty doggie reverse very good, plesent talking and good English Nina is still there also, just sayin Roush.Only been to Sakura once. Had a happy first time, but want some more now.

Bjinmb
08-08-17, 04:01
Thanks babe, I'm always here for you and anyone else here that needs me, I won't let you down and I don't give up until you do.

Working in MB for the month. Been around trying the AMP's.

Wanted to try something a bit diff. Doesn't seem like MB has alot of dependable.

BP ladies. This ad for this older lady caught my eye.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-hour-march-26-tru-30/9961656

I did a little reading up and her TER reviews were good. Shot her an email and got a quick reply.

Took a few days to get a time when we both had an open schedule.

Finally got together for incall at my hotel.

Showed up promptly. She is an older lady so if that's not your thing then don't waste your time.

But if you want dependable, sweet, funny and a wonderful BBBJCIM. She is your lady.

And really gives a nice massage as well.

All around a nice experience. I'm sure alot of guys don't try her cause of her age. But I don't have time for BS.

Will see her again soon.

DoctorDoom
08-09-17, 08:25
Did try to get up last week to see this 'Lola' but she was busy and I've got a weird feeling about knowing someone just left a provider then I'm 'next'. Opted for Nina. She's a older but very good 'real' massage and no hassle on tip. I know what it should be there and she was more than happy to be accommodating. So good time, prob not repeat because she's not my style, but now to see if why'all are keeping this Lola to busy for me this week. Have fun mongering.

'I am DOOM!

DoctorDoom
08-09-17, 08:28
Damn. It, I just saw Lola from K is gone. Don't blame me Rousch. We all know it's you breaking them in half. Damn! If they just stayed long enough they would build up a following. Well def on the prowl then today.

DD.

LuvaRub2
08-09-17, 09:28
Thanks babe, I'm always here for you and anyone else here that needs me, I won't let you down and I don't give up until you do.Thanks BJ for another great time. Your massages are the best and can't wait to see you again.