PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Roush 427
01-27-17, 07:22
Stopped by yesterday and same gal there older but everything on the menu, she does it all with condom nothing without it safe sex LOL, just sayin Roush.

Tc1725
01-27-17, 11:48
Stopped by sakurs on Thursday abot 2. 00 pm got coco 60 at the door great message but she wanted 170 for BJ I said way to much she said 60 for HJ then she showed nice set, she must like what she does because her nipples we're hitting me in the face not complaining. First went by Jun. At 1. 00 pm they told me to come back in a hour anybody know if that's normal thanks.

Roush 427
01-27-17, 20:14
Stopped by sakurs on Thursday abot 2. 00 pm got coco 60 at the door great message but she wanted 170 for BJ I said way to much she said 60 for HJ then she showed nice set, she must like what she does because her nipples we're hitting me in the face not complaining. First went by Jun. At 1. 00 pm they told me to come back in a hour anybody know if that's normal thanks.Time there is only one working, so they tell you to come back or they might have thought they smelled bacon, just sayin Roush.

MikeOxHuge
01-27-17, 20:22
I hit Sakura last week. About 9:00, Coco met me at the door. 3rd time I've seen her and she seems to remember me now. Other, somewhat chunky girl was laying on the sofa with an iPad. . 6 for the hr + . 1 for TS with lots of teasing. She was wearing a very lose top and her tits were almost falling out of her bra when she leaned over the TS. OK to somewhat decent massage with lots of roaming and plenty of teasing. Flip and she goes straight for the HJ. I asked for more and got the usual "how much you pay". I said. 6 for BJ and she said 1. Settled on. 8 and she went to town, she let the titties out and dropped her shorts and let me play with the kitty. Decent BBBJ but stopped and went to an oily HJ for the finish. All and all a good time and it'll be my regular stop when I'm in town. I haven't gone for full yet, but I suspect it can be had for a nominal fee.

Flow999
01-27-17, 21:53
Got the day off tomorrow, best spot to go?

LoveARub
01-27-17, 22:12
Stopped by sakurs on Thursday abot 2. 00 pm got coco 60 at the door great message but she wanted 170 for BJ I said way to much she said 60 for HJ then she showed nice set, she must like what she does because her nipples we're hitting me in the face not complaining. First went by Jun. At 1. 00 pm they told me to come back in a hour anybody know if that's normal thanks.It was possibly you that interrupted my massage.

Flow999
01-28-17, 11:20
Is it worth it?

Bucki125
01-28-17, 13:13
1st visit this am. Drew Hanna, petite, 40?, nice C cup, Korean girl. Good massage on back and nice light tease on the boys. She was friendly, playful, spoke some English. Didn't let the girls out but OTC / UTC roaming ok. Left very happy. Don't think anything else on menu but good experience and will repeat.

Flow999
01-28-17, 13:27
1st visit this am. Drew Hanna, petite, 40?, nice C cup, Korean girl. Good massage on back and nice light tease on the boys. She was friendly, playful, spoke some English. Didn't let the girls out but OTC / UTC roaming ok. Left very happy. Don't think anything else on menu but good experience and will repeat.Worth the trip?

Harry Plopper
01-28-17, 16:52
Stopped by yesterday and same gal there older but everything on the menu, she does it all with condom nothing without it safe sex LOL, just sayin Roush.I stopped in and Happy was there. Good OLD happy so I decided. WTF. Got 30 min, TS, and back to the room for a quick flip. Tipped well as she took her time in making me happy. As Roush said. Menu was good and all covered.

Stopped in to warm up for my trip on Wed to the Dominican and am looking forward to $30 short times and $75 all nighters Time to hydrate.

Stay safe.

Harry P.

Bucki125
01-28-17, 19:13
Worth the trip?It was for me. Don't expect FS or BJ, or strip but she was playful, gave me a full hour, touched all the right spots and did her best to make me happy. Even helped dress me when over. I think Korean girls are a little more attentive than Chinese.

DupontRacing
01-28-17, 19:17
Any chance anybody seen sunshine around since she left k.

Roush 427
01-29-17, 08:41
Any chance anybody seen sunshine around since she left k.Said she was going to the Big Apple when she left, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
01-30-17, 08:13
Stopped in sun and got coco and a nice slow BBBJ and pm at the same time did a lot of roaming, good size pussy and very wet guess you guys stretching that thing with them big ole horse dicks LOL, always like the long nipples, just sayin Roush.

Raider1963
01-30-17, 13:40
Hay raider 1963 what was the name of the place you were talking about on 1/14 is the name Jun. In surfside beach it sounded good or is it another name you had said that you just about got tackle when you went in sounds great.I was just replying to a post that was on here. And I am not trying to be argumentative, but if you would RTFF a lot of your questions would be answered.

Raider.

GodBolt
02-01-17, 16:59
I hadn't been to MB for years, but got to visit last week on a work trip. I've been following the forum here, so I wanted to try either Sakura or Jun; I settled on Sakura. Visited at about 8:30 pm. Maybe I got a bad draw, but my visit wasn't impressive. The massage was good, above average even. Virtually no teasing during the back massage; some OTC roaming was allowed, possibly invited (some subtle positioning of her body). A HJ was offered after the flip; it was nice, but average. I couldn't get her to lose the top. She then finished out the time with shoulder and head massage. Overall, not a bad visit, but nothing special, which is what I was hoping for. (I guess that hope often leads to disappointment.) House fee + . 6 tip. I left wishing I had tried Jun.

Additionally, I tried out Cherry Box during the week. I saw nothing. I don't know if I didn't know the magic words to open the doors, if it was the wrong day or the wrong time, etc. I was hoping to experience personally making the decision whether or not to join in. Oh well.Got a pretty younger girl but not coco. Don't remember her name but allowed otc and limited menu. No FS, I asked.

LuvaRub2
02-03-17, 07:56
Got a pretty younger girl but not coco. Don't remember her name but allowed otc and limited menu. No FS, I asked.All you had to do is tell her you know Roush and you could write your own chapter in a book. He never goes home without a great experence.

GodBolt
02-03-17, 08:59
All you had to do is tell her you know Roush and you could write your own chapter in a book. He never goes home without a great experence.Next time!

Queeth
02-03-17, 16:43
Got Lee-Lee again. A little better than the first visit.

UTC no problem.

Left happy.

Roush 427
02-03-17, 17:27
All you had to do is tell her you know Roush and you could write your own chapter in a book. He never goes home without a great experence.I don't know which one of you guys are guilty but the gal told me you got to pay to play, she said one of you all came in and had a hundred dollar hard on and twenty bucks in your pocket, LOL that don't work guys, just sayin Roush.

LuvaRub2
02-04-17, 08:51
I don't know which one of you guys are guilty but the gal told me you got to pay to play, she said one of you all came in and had a hundred dollar hard on and twenty bucks in your pocket, LOL that don't work guys, just sayin Roush.Now that's just funny. Does that mean I can go "anywhere" and flash 100 and have one of your great times? Wow. I can't wait to try it, oh yea, I already have.

LoveARub
02-04-17, 10:14
I don't know which one of you guys are guilty but the gal told me you got to pay to play, she said one of you all came in and had a hundred dollar hard on and twenty bucks in your pocket, LOL that don't work guys, just sayin Roush.Not guilty your Honor.

HeartBurnKid
02-06-17, 21:30
Just too scared to take a risk. Was ready to go the other night but big head prevailed. I am going to try to the lovely reviews, but know as a first timer I wouldn't get the full Roush experience. Any tips?

Roush 427
02-07-17, 08:11
Now that's just funny. Does that mean I can go "anywhere" and flash 100 and have one of your great times? Wow. I can't wait to try it, oh yea, I already have.Gals love the 100 bills for sure, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
02-07-17, 08:14
Just too scared to take a risk. Was ready to go the other night but big head prevailed. I am going to try to the lovely reviews, but know as a first timer I wouldn't get the full Roush experience. Any tips?To put your big guys pants on and dive in, once you do your hooked, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
02-07-17, 08:18
Stopped in yesterday and same gal still there got Happy on the table shower, nice and slippery, LOL just sayin Roush.

Muddy Shoes
02-07-17, 13:59
Just too scared to take a risk. Was ready to go the other night but big head prevailed. I am going to try to the lovely reviews, but know as a first timer I wouldn't get the full Roush experience. Any tips?In the Special Interests section of this forum there's a thread for Massages with several sub-threads. There's good info there relavent to all AMP's. We all were first timers once. Just be friendly, relaxed and don't pay too much! They just want to make sure you're not LEO.

HeartBurnKid
02-07-17, 20:24
In the Special Interests section of this forum there's a thread for Massages with several sub-threads. There's good info there relavent to all AMP's. We all were first timers once. Just be friendly, relaxed and don't pay too much! They just want to make sure you're not LEO.Once I start I know I won't stop, LOL. Sakura is going to be the place to start. Less risk. Got a HE in manhatten years ago, was young, just a HE though as I was clueless at the time that more could have been on the table with some extra lettuce.

HeartBurnKid
02-07-17, 20:25
Stopped in yesterday and same gal still there got Happy on the table shower, nice and slippery, LOL just sayin Roush.I'll get a roush experience one day, LOL.

Roush 427
02-07-17, 21:42
I'll get a roush experience one day, LOL.A good one to start with, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
02-08-17, 11:55
Stopped in yesterday. Her English was so bad, I couldn't even come close to saying her name. Tall and thin. Usually I like a hard massage with a soft finish, but with someone new, I usually let them do what they feel comfortable. She was doing a soft massage. But not the stimulating type. Well, if after the flip is like the back, this could be good. Wrong. She started rubbing like it was the Daytona 500. I asked her to slow down and it was about as slow as going into turn 2. Left the normal tip and she said "not enough. " Really? If I go back with won't be with Tall and thin.

Roush 427
02-09-17, 09:22
Stopped in yesterday. Her English was so bad, I couldn't even come close to saying her name. Tall and thin. Usually I like a hard massage with a soft finish, but with someone new, I usually let them do what they feel comfortable. She was doing a soft massage. But not the stimulating type. Well, if after the flip is like the back, this could be good. Wrong. She started rubbing like it was the Daytona 500. I asked her to slow down and it was about as slow as going into turn 2. Left the normal tip and she said "not enough. " Really? If I go back with won't be with Tall and thin.Funny they can't speak English until it comes to money, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
02-09-17, 09:25
Stopped by the other day and they were back from vacation, same gals just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
02-09-17, 09:28
Stopped in yesterday and one new gal Kelly, nice massage pm and ts and left very relaxed as usual, just sayin Roush.

Queeth
02-09-17, 17:20
"ben-ben" was the only one there.

Not great-not bad.

Left happy.

TKwond3
02-09-17, 23:22
Stopped by the other day and they were back from vacation, same gals just sayin Roush.Glad to hear that great place to go!

Roush 427
02-11-17, 08:55
Stopped by and the gal ask if I had a condom she was out, WTF I said no and she did a BBBJCIM she did it with out a cover, better feeling with out one, LOL just sayin Roush.

HeartBurnKid
02-13-17, 16:59
Met this nice lady today around the way. In convo she mentioned she does massages and gave me her number. Found her ad on CL. Anyone try?

http://classifieds.craigclassifiedads.com/service-classifieds/professional-services/awesome-massage-365138.htm

AndAwayWeGo748
02-13-17, 18:08
Anyone know the girl's name there with the platinum Grill?

Didn't draw her but can't stop thinking about her.

Roush 427
02-13-17, 22:02
Met this nice lady today around the way. In convo she mentioned she does massages and gave me her number. Found her ad on CL. Anyone try?

http://classifieds.craigclassifiedads.com/service-classifieds/professional-services/awesome-massage-365138.htmA good HJ and topless, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
02-13-17, 22:04
Anyone know the girl's name there with the platinum Grill?

Didn't draw her but can't stop thinking about her.Hanna, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
02-13-17, 22:06
Stopped in and got a nice slow BBBJCIM, just sayin Roush.

Es421
02-14-17, 08:07

http://classifieds.craigclassifiedads.com/service-classifieds/professional-services/awesome-massage-365138.htmFull lotion smear-fest with and upcharge for HJ after you stiffened up, which to me is a cheap shot. One and done for me.

Woodytwo
02-14-17, 11:06
A good HJ and topless, just sayin Roush.It has been several years since I have been there and maybe it was just a bad day, or either Roush had been there right before me. However I got the most mechanical HJ I have ever received. Without a doubt the worse I have ever had, it was like she was lost in thoughts that had nothing to do with me being there. It might be better now, just don't want to risk it.

Woodytwo.

Roush 427
02-14-17, 17:15
Full lotion smear-fest with and upcharge for HJ after you stiffened up, which to me is a cheap shot. One and done for me.50 up sale, just saying Roush.

Roush 427
02-14-17, 17:20
It has been several years since I have been there and maybe it was just a bad day, or either Roush had been there right before me. However I got the most mechanical HJ I have ever received. Without a doubt the worse I have ever had, it was like she was lost in thoughts that had nothing to do with me being there. It might be better now, just don't want to risk it.

Woodytwo.Left as you pulled in and she was mostly thinking about me having such a small toy for her to find and pay with LOL, she was stuned by your big toy just saying Roush.

HeartBurnKid
02-14-17, 20:45
Full lotion smear-fest with and upcharge for HJ after you stiffened up, which to me is a cheap shot. One and done for me.Great gal, nice bottom. Little heavy from when I met her. Wonder if she would go all the way. I would, she has that trashy biker look I like.

Roush 427
02-15-17, 20:41
Stopped in and got a half as massage and an even worse BBBJCIM damn teeth hurt LOL, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
02-15-17, 22:31
Stopped in and got a half as massage and an even worse BBBJCIM damn teeth hurt LOL, just sayin Roush.If you were one of the 5 mongers trying to invade my space at Sakura today?

BeachGuy1980
02-16-17, 12:42
If you were one of the 5 mongers trying to invade my space at Sakura today?One of them. Swung by there twice and both times was busy. Even tried Jun afterwards and no luck. Ended at Jun later after Sakura second time and was busy. Kinda disappointed in Jun as she started suggesting self serve. Wasn't too pleased especially with it being that far out of the way for me.

Will keep trying Sakura maybe yall will ease up so I can get a chance LOL.

Goose Sc
02-16-17, 14:46
Just went by Sakura and there's a sheriff deputy parked diagonally in front the business. Can't tell if they there or the cell place next door though.

Roush 427
02-16-17, 20:06
If you were one of the 5 mongers trying to invade my space at Sakura today?But was that you the girl was helping to your vehicle after working you over, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
02-16-17, 20:08
Just went by Sakura and there's a sheriff deputy parked diagonally in front the business. Can't tell if they there or the cell place next door though.Cell phone store got robbed according to the news, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
02-16-17, 22:30
Cell phone store got robbed according to the news, just sayin Roush.You are so "in the know," makes me totally envious.

Queeth
02-17-17, 15:13
"ben-ben" who I saw at St. James on 707, also works at JUN.

She was the only one there this morning at 11:00.

Left happy.

Roush 427
02-17-17, 17:42
You are so "in the know," makes me totally envious.A lot of luck and being around a long time and knowing a lot of people, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
02-17-17, 17:43
"ben-ben" who I saw at St. James on 707, also works at JUN.

She was the only one there this morning at 11:00.

Left happy.Have the same owner and moves the gals around when needed, just sayin Roush.

Wang13
02-17-17, 23:38
After taking a recommendation from a very well respected member of this community, I decided to stop by K Spa while in town to experience firsthand. I was greeted at the door by a mature older woman who I assume was the mamasan as no one else was working. Was led to a room where I paid for a half hour massage which was OK but kinda rough like she was using my body to make hamburger patties. FS was on the menu so I returned the favor and went rough on her LOL. Afterwards got cleaned up and she insisted on cracking my neck and back so I obliged. Got a TS at the end to clean off and I was on my way. Might go back and try another provider or check out this Sakura place that everyone is raving at about.

Big Delicious
02-19-17, 23:42
After taking a recommendation from a very well respected member of this community, I decided to stop by K Spa while in town to experience firsthand. I was greeted at the door by a mature older woman who I assume was the mamasan as no one else was working. Was led to a room where I paid for a half hour massage which was OK but kinda rough like she was using my body to make hamburger patties. FS was on the menu so I returned the favor and went rough on her LOL. Afterwards got cleaned up and she insisted on cracking my neck and back so I obliged. Got a TS at the end to clean off and I was on my way. Might go back and try another provider or check out this Sakura place that everyone is raving at about.Was the older mamasan the one that gave you the massage? So far in my experiences (mostly in the Daytona Beach area) the ladies that work are typically older. They have an "out to pasture" feel to me. Is that what you've experienced so far in MB?

I'm seriously considering trying Sakura.

Wang13
02-19-17, 23:55
Was the older mamasan the one that gave you the massage? So far in my experiences (mostly in the Daytona Beach area) the ladies that work are typically older. They have an "out to pasture" feel to me. Is that what you've experienced so far in MB?

I'm seriously considering trying Sakura.Yeah, she was the only one there. I guess you could say I was kinda hoping for a somewhat younger woman. Can't elaborate on the scene down here, that was actually my first experience in MB.

Roush 427
02-21-17, 22:01
Yeah, she was the only one there. I guess you could say I was kinda hoping for a somewhat younger woman. Can't elaborate on the scene down here, that was actually my first experience in MB.Might find a few younger ones here, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
02-21-17, 22:03
Stopped by today and got a nice 4 handed massage, girls did great, just sayin Roush.

Bucki125
02-22-17, 14:08
At Sakura. She started with light tease then had me flip for the fun. I guess it was a Happy Beginning instead of end. She finished up the time with a good massage. It actually was a good way to do it, left time for me to come down (no pun) and relax before leaving.

BigHoss911
02-24-17, 10:43
Does anyone know of any massage parlors where their are American women working. I have been to quite a few different AMP that I have read about on here. It would be nice to find a nice American woman for some extra activities.

BigHoss911
02-24-17, 10:50
Does anyone know of any massage parlors where their are American women working. I have been to quite a few different AMP that I have read about on here. It would be nice to find a nice American woman for some extra activities.

GodBolt
02-24-17, 16:18
Does anyone know of any massage parlors where their are American women working. I have been to quite a few different AMP that I have read about on here. It would be nice to find a nice American woman for some extra activities.But I don't know any at the beach.

Rushrgt
02-24-17, 16:43
Does anyone know of any massage parlors where their are American women working. I have been to quite a few different AMP that I have read about on here. It would be nice to find a nice American woman for some extra activities.I don't know about M. B. , but if you ever get up to Columbia, there are a few American Spas and that nice looking girls who will blow your mind, along with anything else you want blown.

Bucki125
02-24-17, 17:38
Stopped in this am and drew Sara. Nice petite. House. 7 includes TS. Pretty standard, but nice, everything squeaky clean. Asked for light massage. Got great teasing. While facedown got really good massage on jewels. Flip was good, massage on jewels continued while junior got attention. OTC and UTC ok. I pulled up top and let her girls out to play. Very accommodating. Will repeat. I like both Hana and Sara there.

Queeth
02-24-17, 18:02
Which location is Lily?

Thanks!

Roush 427
02-24-17, 19:32
Which location is Lily?

Thanks!Before you get to the swing bridge at the red light in a small strip mall on the end, just sayin Roush.

Bucki125
02-26-17, 15:32
Which location is Lily?

Thanks!At 2100 old Highway 17 Suite 101 opposite direction from Cherry Grove. They have ad on BP body rubs.

HDLover
02-26-17, 21:28
At 2100 old Highway 17 Suite 101 opposite direction from Cherry Grove. They have ad on BP body rubs.Was visiting MB this weekend and decided to get a massage. I was going to K Spa based on where I was staying and reviews before coming down. I passed Hong and turned around to give it a try. The girl I had said her name was Lisa. She gave a pretty good massage and sang while she worked. She really had a nice voice I have never been to a live Chinese concert before I really enjoyed it. The massage was good and just before the flip she slightly started rubbing the boys and I returned the favor to her crotch. On the flip she motioned for HJ and said. 6 I said. 8 for BJ we both said no. Standard finish. 6 house. 4 tip. Didn't expect anything here but was happy with all service.
This should be a new post nothing to do with Lilly. Sorry

RubLover803
02-27-17, 11:58
Visiting MB with S. O. Next month for a few days. While she is busy during the day I have the days to myself.

I want a nice massage. Actual massage not fake rub.

Want a TS.

Prefer with good tease and HE.

Not looking for FS.

Please PM recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

BigHoss911
02-27-17, 13:01
I have set up an appt with this lady for this evening. Is there any of you who have tried her before and know anyone about her. Her add can be seen in myrtle beach CL. Under massage.

RubLover803
02-27-17, 17:32
https://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/thp/6020284537.html

Has anyone seen her?

Roush 427
02-27-17, 18:57
https://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/thp/6020284537.html

Has anyone seen her?Up sale on HJ, just sayin Roush.

BudBeer
02-28-17, 13:09
Any info on CL?? Thanks.

Jeep85
03-01-17, 08:25
I have set up an appt with this lady for this evening. Is there any of you who have tried her before and know anyone about her. Her add can be seen in myrtle beach CL. Under massage.Did you see her? How was it?

BigHoss911
03-01-17, 17:48
No I didn't see her. She will not send pictures through text or email. Made me feel a little uneasy. Still considering it though.

BudBeer
03-01-17, 21:41
No I didn't see her. She will not send pictures through text or email. Made me feel a little uneasy. Still considering it though.I know who she is now a old lady ugly and fat big tits overpriced will not go and don't suggest!

BigHoss911
03-02-17, 10:07
It doesn't have to be a AMP. Honestly looking for someone who why'all can guarantee is great and won't break the bank.

DMiles7
03-02-17, 14:20
Any info on either one or both. Looking at their 4 hand. I saw their ad on CL ad. Treat youself to a massage. Thanks.

Queeth
03-03-17, 09:11
Drew "Tina".

UTC and left happy.

Roush 427
03-03-17, 17:11
It doesn't have to be a AMP. Honestly looking for someone who why'all can guarantee is great and won't break the bank.Go there she will turn you every way but loose for sure, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-03-17, 17:13
Drew "Tina".

UTC and left happy.Usually 2nd time you can get it all if you want it, just sayin Roush.

BigHoss911
03-03-17, 18:39
Go there she will turn you every way but loose for sure, LOL just sayin Roush.Who should I ask for specifically?

Roush 427
03-04-17, 07:18
Who should I ask for specifically?Only one there Happy that's her, just sayin Roush.

Cola 1965
03-04-17, 12:24
I've been trying to catch up with Amie for a month. She is next to impossible to nail down on a time, services, etc. If pic is accurate definitely interested.

Not sure how she stays in business. Legit or extras available. She's almost impossible to set up an appointment with.

Tc1725
03-06-17, 00:50
Hay let us know how it went.

Roush 427
03-06-17, 08:56
Stopped by Sun and got a 4 handed massage from Hanna and Kelly, wow left very happy, just sayin Roush.

Technicalone
03-06-17, 10:22
Stopped in yesterday and one new gal Kelly, nice massage pm and ts and left very relaxed as usual, just sayin Roush.Hi Roush. I've enjoyed your posts over the years. I am curious to know what "pm" means in this post and of Kelly could possibly still be there.

Thanks.

Technicalone
03-06-17, 11:00
I know this may be a boring subject to most but I ask that you entertain me for a brief moment. I will be visiting MB and am searching for a top notch LMT quality massage. I do not need a HE for this visit (there are good choices for that as a second adventure).

After reading a while it appears that Spirit Massage may be a good selection. I am curious to know if there are any others even UTR that provide a therapeutic experience near MB.

Has anyone tried this lady?

https://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/thp/6028380152.html

Please advise. I appreciate your time.

Muddy Shoes
03-06-17, 11:39
I know this may be a boring subject to most but I ask that you entertain me for a brief moment. I will be visiting MB and am searching for a top notch LMT quality massage. I do not need a HE for this visit (there are good choices for that as a second adventure).

After reading a while it appears that Spirit Massage may be a good selection. I am curious to know if there are any others even UTR that provide a therapeutic experience near MB.

Please advise. I appreciate your time.Try Hes Not Here on Broadway. Great place, day spa for men. Try the Vichy shower and massage combo.

And PM is prostate massage.

Tc1725
03-06-17, 11:59
Anybody know anything abot sun spa.

LoveARub
03-06-17, 12:54

Please advise. I appreciate your time.For a legit massage would be 1) Maggie at Unique south of the airport, 2) Kelly at Massage Viva at Coastal Grand Mall or 3) Lilly at Sun Spa in Longs.

Myrtle Beach
03-06-17, 19:58

Please advise. I appreciate your time.Majestic Spa at the corner of 29th Avenue North and Oak Street.

BudBeer
03-06-17, 21:17
Try Hes Not Here on Broadway. Great place, day spa for men. Try the Vichy shower and massage combo.

And PM is prostate massage.Muddy have you ever done it? I thought about it? Does the girl see you nude?? Sorta what I'm seeking thanks.

RubLover803
03-07-17, 11:03
Try Hes Not Here on Broadway. Great place, day spa for men. Try the Vichy shower and massage combo.

And PM is prostate massage.HE at he's not here?

Bucki125
03-07-17, 14:14
Same as table shower.

Muddy Shoes
03-07-17, 14:34
HE at he's not here?There are no HEs at Hes Not Here. Just replying to a request for good legit massage. Get hair cut there often and had massages in past but no, I haven't tried the vichy shower. But the girls tell me its fantastic.

RubLover803
03-07-17, 15:15
There are no HEs at Hes Not Here. Just replying to a request for good legit massage. Get hair cut there often and had massages in past but no, I haven't tried the vichy shower. But the girls tell me its fantastic.Thanks. Could you PM me good options.

Will be there next week.

Technicalone
03-07-17, 16:19
For a legit massage would be 1) Maggie at Unique south of the airport, 2) Kelly at Massage Viva at Coastal Grand Mall or 3) Lilly at Sun Spa in Longs.Gentlemen there were several of you that provided comments. I appreciate it. That knowledge should help keep me entertained during a portion of my visit.

AeGuy68
03-07-17, 17:37
Folks,

I'll be swinging through MB soon and would like some recommendations. Looking for at least a HE. Maybe even FS. Where would you recommend a sure thing?

Thanks!

AE.

Muddy Shoes
03-07-17, 18:47
Thanks. Could you PM me good options.

Will be there next week.I don't get out nearly as much as I used to, but all the good options are right here in this thread. Good luck and have a great time.

Cmaca
03-07-17, 19:44
Visited Palm last week and had a nice massage from Kay. TS with nice teasing. Very Good massage with very nice finish. Including UTC.

During the massage another lady came into the room and held a long conversation with Kay in Korean (I guess) . While Kay continued to massage me. I finally looked up and saw a younger, quite cute, lady. She said hi and continued the conversation until just before the flip then left.

Can anyone tell me what that was all about. Did I miss out on something by not picking up a clue?

ALso. I neglected to ask the younger lady's name. Anyone have An idea what it was. I'd like to visit her. Thanks.

Roush 427
03-07-17, 20:03
I don't get out nearly as much as I used to, but all the good options are right here in this thread. Good luck and have a great time.The only reason you don't get out as much as you use to is, all the gals are going to you LOL, I know your getting more pussy than all us other guys combined my friend, just sayin Roush.

Spaceman Spiff
03-08-17, 02:07
Visited Palm last week and had a nice massage from Kay. TS with nice teasing. Very Good massage with very nice finish. Including UTC.

Can anyone tell me what that was all about. Did I miss out on something by not picking up a clue?

It's not that unusual. Of course I never know what the conversations are about, but the girls are not any more shy about dropping in than you would be dropping into a coworkers cubicle, or at least that's true of the Koreans -- don't think I've ever had it happen at a Chinese place.

Sometimes they will start a temporary four hands for the duration, which is always nice.

And usually the cue for a four-hand happy ending will not be subtle -- you'll get a verbal offer, and have to promise to "take care of" the second girl. You are most likely to get this offer during slack times when there is a girl sitting around with nothing to do.

Spaceman Spiff.

Roush 427
03-08-17, 06:59

During the massage another lady came into the room and held a long conversation with Kay in Korean (I guess) . While Kay continued to massage me. I finally looked up and saw a younger, quite cute, lady. She said hi and continued the conversation until just before the flip then left.

ALso. I neglected to ask the younger lady's name. Anyone have An idea what it was. I'd like to visit her. Thanks.Nanna I the other one, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-08-17, 07:01
Folks,

I'll be swinging through MB soon and would like some recommendations. Looking for at least a HE. Maybe even FS. Where would you recommend a sure thing?

Thanks!

AE.K spa your best sure thing, just sayin Roush.

Cmaca
03-08-17, 09:14
Thank you for the feedback guys.

Tc1725
03-08-17, 10:19
Question thinking about goling to k spa since there is only one person working there in the morning what happens when two or three men walk in. A lot of the other message parlors have two just asking.

Roush 427
03-08-17, 19:45
Question thinking about goling to k spa since there is only one person working there in the morning what happens when two or three men walk in. A lot of the other message parlors have two just asking.Tells them to come back, just sayin Roush.

Muddy Shoes
03-09-17, 15:58
The only reason you don't get out as much as you use to is, all the gals are going to you LOL, I know your getting more pussy than all us other guys combined my friend, just sayin Roush.We'll just let them keep thinking that, LOL!

Tc1725
03-09-17, 18:13
Bad experience today at K spa rush job felt very uncomfortable menu very expensive won't be going back and know I don't think she smelled bacon.

TKwond3
03-09-17, 23:54
Glad palm is back from vacation I stopped by the other night paid for 2 hand and ended up with 4 this is the second time this has happen.

A great place to go!

Roush 427
03-11-17, 19:56
Bad experience today at K spa rush job felt very uncomfortable menu very expensive won't be going back and know I don't think she smelled bacon.She must have had one waiting or just a bad hair day, she usually does a good job, just sayin Roush.

Queeth
03-11-17, 20:02
Is "Happy" the mama-son?

RubLover803
03-12-17, 09:06
Could anyone PM me info on the MP listing as winter wonder?

Thanks.

Roush 427
03-12-17, 10:56
Is "Happy" the mama-son?She's the whole package, pretty good pussy and the trimmings for an older gal, just saying Roush.

StreetJm542
03-12-17, 14:03
She's the whole package, pretty good pussy and the trimmings for an older gal, just saying Roush.How much do you spend a month on P4 P? Just saying you post a lot. Just asking, Just saying.

DupontRacing
03-12-17, 14:50
Kathleen had an associate working there last Sunday her name was andrea gave a nice body to body massage. ,

Roush 427
03-12-17, 21:01
How much do you spend a month on P4 P? Just saying you post a lot. Just asking, Just saying.Don't know and probably don't want to know LOL, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-12-17, 21:05
Stopped in and saw Kelly and got an excellent massage and left happy, just sayin Roush.

BigHoss911
03-12-17, 21:55
Kathleen had an associate working there last Sunday her name was andrea gave a nice body to body massage. ,Please let me know more details. Was it worth it.

LuvaRub2
03-13-17, 14:52
I had a dream the other day that I went to a AMP on 17. Was greeted by a nice looking girl, might be 30 and went to the room. When I was ready, she came in for my massage, and it was good. On the flip she asked if I wanted jr massaged for 6. I said yes, and it was with out a doubt the best I have ever had. The next week I went back and the service was even better.

RubLover803
03-13-17, 16:03
How is Yucca?

They are very close to my hotel.

Thanks in advance.

RL.

Technicalone
03-13-17, 17:43
Per the referrals, the visits to Unique and Massage Viva went well. I saw Maggie at Unique and Kelly at viva. Both like to tease and get you close but oh so far. Great massages. I doubt if I have a knot in my back right now LOL.

Now in search of great PM provider in this area.

Sun Spa seems like quite a drive so I haven't been there. Since it was #3 on the list I assumed Sun might not be quite as proficient as the other two places.

Technicalone
03-13-17, 17:53
I just went to see Heidi, found on BP, for a 1 hour massage. All I can say is WOW. This girl knows what she is doing. No more AMP's for me.Hi. Is Heidi still around MB? Could you please pm her digits if she is present and accounted for? Thanks.

LuvaRub2
03-13-17, 19:04
Hi. Is Heidi still around MB? Could you please pm her digits if she is present and accounted for? Thanks.She moved to Boston.

Tc1725
03-13-17, 23:47
How do you get touch with this heide.

RubLover803
03-14-17, 10:20
After all the advice and reviews I decided to just go with what was closest to my hotel.

Ended up at Yucca on Lake Arrowhead.

Very glad I went.

Excellent massage and left very relaxed and happy.

Looked more Polynesian and was very attentive.

Didn't get her name.

6/4 ttl and well worth it.

Don't believe they have an extensive menu but I don't go for all the bells and whistles.

LoveARub
03-14-17, 11:49
Per the referrals, the visits to Unique and Massage Viva went well. I saw Maggie at Unique and Kelly at viva. Both like to tease and get you close but oh so far. Great massages. I doubt if I have a knot in my back right now LOL.

Now in search of great PM provider in this area.

Sun Spa seems like quite a drive so I haven't been there. Since it was #3 on the list I assumed Sun might not be quite as proficient as the other two places.Maggie encourages self service. As far as massage quality, Lilly might be the best of all 3 and legit.

LuvaRub2
03-14-17, 13:45
How do you get touch with this heide.Are you going to Boston?

DupontRacing
03-14-17, 18:44
Saw von across from inlet kitchen she post on craigslist magic hands, pic was not current, she talked and talked and talked, roush she was worse than Eva LOL did I say she talked. Massage was awful won't repeat, she has prob moved on traveled a lot.

Went to Jun. A week later drew lele, its a long drive from the north end was kinda boring, doubt I go back.

On a Tuesday night went by Lilly it was full mamasan said come back, I went to oasis drew Linda good massage standard finish.

Roush 427
03-16-17, 16:42
Saw von across from inlet kitchen she post on craigslist magic hands, pic was not current, she talked and talked and talked, roush she was worse than Eva LOL did I say she talked. Massage was awful won't repeat, she has prob moved on traveled a lot.

Went to Jun. A week later drew lele, its a long drive from the north end was kinda boring, doubt I go back.

On a Tuesday night went by Lilly it was full mamasan said come back, I went to oasis drew Linda good massage standard finish.Think any one could out talk Eva LOL, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-16-17, 16:44
Stopped by today and a new girl there long brown hair very good massage and I was rested, just sayin Roush.

BigHoss911
03-17-17, 09:06
I'm just looking to go to pound town. Any advice on who is great and won't break the bank. Get nervous about 5.0.

ClamDigger69
03-17-17, 21:41
In town yesterday and last night on RGPkwy travelling towards Broadway at Bch between 10th and 21st. On left was a red awning that I think said Spa and appeared to have two cuties standing outside. Anyone know if this is a place worth visiting?

BigHoss911
03-18-17, 09:45
Anybody know anyone about this lady. Says she is in Garden City.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-melt-your-stress-away/15590760

Glynn1115
03-20-17, 11:55
Anybody know anyone about this lady. Says she is in Garden City.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-melt-your-stress-away/15590760Of mine went. Said it was $$ for her 'full treatment'. She gets totally nude and lets you play plus BIG tits. Has lower prices for just topless. No FS though. Said he prob wouldn't repeat if that was all he got for $$.

Roush 427
03-21-17, 07:31
Stopped by Sat eve and got a nice slow back rub and BJ by a middle age gal, just sayin Roush.

Stevet35A
03-21-17, 18:16
Hey guys, I am visiting Surfside Beach next week I am looking at a place either Jun or palm which one is better to have a most enjoyable time thanks.

TuckerBoy
03-21-17, 18:37
Stopped by today and a new girl there long brown hair very good massage and I was rested, just sayin Roush.What did this cost and were you happy when you left.

Roush 427
03-22-17, 06:13
Hey guys, I am visiting Surfside Beach next week I am looking at a place either Jun or palm which one is better to have a most enjoyable time thanks.That's the one to go to for the works, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-22-17, 06:15
What did this cost and were you happy when you left.60 house fee and 40 tip for girl enjoy, Just sayin Roush.

Baja 910
03-22-17, 13:42
Fellow Mongers I remember reading good reviews about an AMP in little river. Is it still there and worth it?

Or should I continue on to Yucca?

I am in the OIB area on business and do not have time to drive much farther than Yucca.

Thanks in advance.

Baja.

BigHoss911
03-22-17, 13:43
Anyone have any input on this lady. Says she is off forestbrook rd.

https://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/cas/6042165380.html

Roush 427
03-22-17, 16:28
Fellow Mongers I remember reading good reviews about an AMP in little river. Is it still there and worth it?

I am in the OIB area on business and do not have time to drive much farther than Yucca.

Thanks in advance.

Baja.Its near the swing bridge in L River, good service just sayin Roush.

DupontRacing
03-22-17, 17:48
I stopped by Lily last night about 9 pm, drew sada gave very good massage. Good hands and finish.

LoveARub
03-22-17, 18:29

Thanks in advance.

Baja.Oasis is a decent rub & tug. .6 house & .4 tip. Lilly's parking doesn't work for me, so haven't been in a while. Was better when it first opened IMO. .7 house & .4 tip. I used to leave Yucca happy, but then it stopped so I did to. Are they back to where they used to be?

LuvaRub2
03-23-17, 07:55
Anyone have any input on this lady. Says she is off forestbrook rd.

https://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/cas/6042165380.htmlStay as far away from this one as you can. If you don't, you will take something home with you that you don't want.

BigHoss911
03-23-17, 12:08
Went and saw Bonnie and couldn't even get the job done. Unless you want prehistoric beat up meat and saggy body and a face only a mother could love then I would keep my Benjamin. Asked for 2 bills not even worth the one.

Golfpro72
03-24-17, 07:45
Went there a couple days ago at 1 pm. Only had a short time so opted for 30 min. Paid 4. 5 and 6 tip for a wonderful slow HE while I sucked on her lovely nipple and tit. She was happy, and so was I.

Rackman21
03-24-17, 10:14
Went and saw Bonnie and couldn't even get the job done. Unless you want prehistoric beat up meat and saggy body and a face only a mother could love then I would keep my Benjamin. Asked for 2 bills not even worth the one.I was thinking about trying her, but on account of her age, I was thinking it would be kinda awkward because the way I think, I know I'the been thinking " Fool, she should be paying you!

Flow999
03-25-17, 18:44
Anybody tried out Hawt Haircuts yet for massage? Booking appointment for Tuesday and wanted to know if anyone had been to her yet. She looks great and professional.

Roush 427
03-26-17, 07:38
Anybody tried out Hawt Haircuts yet for massage? Booking appointment for Tuesday and wanted to know if anyone had been to her yet. She looks great and professional.Good haircut, good view and good neck rub, just sayin Roush.

Baja 910
03-27-17, 16:20
Good haircut, good view and good neck rub, just sayin Roush.Woah, what am I missing here. Haircut? Please tell me more.

Flow999
03-27-17, 19:31
Good haircut, good view and good neck rub, just sayin Roush.Anything after all that?

Es421
03-28-17, 08:05
Anything after all that?No secret codes here. You go for a haircut with a view. No service beyond haircut, neck massage. There is no "in-between the lines".

Dairyman
03-28-17, 18:17
Anything after all that?It is an excellent haircut!

Jayce12
03-29-17, 12:33
It is an excellent haircut!Agreed on the haircut!! Exceptional! And the view is also nice. She frequently advertises on BP. It's just as described; don't walk in hoping for "extras. " She's a wonderful lady; treat her right!

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/improve-your-lifestyle-the-next-time-you-need-a-haircut/16522751

Roush 427
03-29-17, 17:48
Closed now happy left and a new gal coming, got a good FS before she left not bad for a older gal, she went to Ga just sayin Roush.

Tc1725
03-30-17, 00:19
Has anyone tried a women on the backpage for messages her ad says american message.

Roush 427
03-30-17, 06:56
Has anyone tried a women on the backpage for messages her ad says american message.Up sale for sure, just sayin Roush.

TuckerBoy
03-30-17, 07:36
Has anyone tried a women on the backpage for messages her ad says american message.I didn't have any luck with her. She told me she doesn't do HEs.

LoveARub
03-30-17, 17:46
I didn't have any luck with her. She told me she doesn't do HEs.She used to, but probably one of the worst on the beach.

Roush 427
03-30-17, 20:26
I stopped in and got Jenny small gal and a lot of talent good massage and she was all over me with those little hands, lots of tease then I left very relaxed for sure, just sayin Roush.

Flow999
03-31-17, 16:50
I stopped in and got Jenny small gal and a lot of talent good massage and she was all over me with those little hands, lots of tease then I left very relaxed for sure, just sayin Roush.Are they American or Asian there? Anything further on menu?

Roush 427
04-01-17, 06:16
Are they American or Asian there? Anything further on menu?Its Asian and new owner good back walking, massage and relaxation, just sayin Roush.

TuckerBoy
04-01-17, 18:30
She used to, but probably one of the worst on the beach.I saw marry twice with no luck and ask the first time and she said no.

Mobius1
04-02-17, 00:03
I saw marry twice with no luck and ask the first time and she said no.That's odd because she offered the extra (UPSELL) the very first time I went to her but as several members have indicated it, one of the worst HJ ever. In this case the happy ending is because you're happy that it is over! LOL.

Have fun and stay safe.

M1.

Mobius1
04-02-17, 14:00
Just getting back from a business trip to Chile. Many wonderful dreams, gorgeous women and very affordable.

Just before this trip, I got to meet Andrea from BW at B. Good looking, based on her looks, she has to be in her mid 40's +. Awesome b2 b massage and offered extras behond standard finish, BBBJ for. 6 more.

Have fun and stay safe.

M1.

HeartBurnKid
04-03-17, 11:27
That's odd because she offered the extra (UPSELL) the very first time I went to her but as several members have indicated it, one of the worst HJ ever. In this case the happy ending is because you're happy that it is over! LOL.

Have fun and stay safe.

M1.I met her at my job a couple months ago. Little extra weight but a nice big ass. She is a real estate agent too. A well known poster here told me she only messes with well hung black dudes though.

Roush 427
04-04-17, 07:57
Its back open with a new mama and one girl I gave her a try and all I can say is if you can't find another place to get some pussy go there, blow job not so good to much teeth HJ very rough like a jack hammer and pussy well used but the table shower was ok, actually the best part LOL, just sayin Roush.

Goose Sc
04-06-17, 15:40
Tried the new girl for CBJ. Slightly mechanical. Hopefully thelly get some new talent soon. Probably won't repeat until they do. Didn't catch the name.

Mobius1
04-09-17, 15:17
Hello my fellow hobbyists.

I had to come to Asheville, NC for my sister's wedding on Saturday and now I'm looking NC for some entertainment.

Any of you guys have any good info for this fine city?

Have fun and stay safe.

M1.

Roush 427
04-09-17, 16:45
Hello my fellow hobbyists.

I had to come to Asheville, NC for my sister's wedding on Saturday and now I'm looking NC for some entertainment.

Any of you guys have any good info for this fine city?

Have fun and stay safe.

M1.Is a AMP on 26 coming in to Asheville that has good service, check the thread there, just sayin Roush.

Epoftw
04-09-17, 17:36
Hi, sorry about the last post, my phone didn't load the actual post portion. Anyways, I'm currently at Myrtle Beach for a bachelor's party and I wanted to get some relief after all the things we've been up to. I tried doing research and had a Happy Experience at the Tao parlour but I want more than what I got. Does anyone have any recommendations and tips on how to ask for these services? It was kind of awkward this first time but I was eventually able to get the idea across and got my job.

GodBolt
04-09-17, 20:01
Hi, sorry about the last post, my phone didn't load the actual post portion. Anyways, I'm currently at Myrtle Beach for a bachelor's party and I wanted to get some relief after all the things we've been up to. I tried doing research and had a Happy Experience at the Tao parlour but I want more than what I got. Does anyone have any recommendations and tips on how to ask for these services? It was kind of awkward this first time but I was eventually able to get the idea across and got my job.You're better than me. Have had many varying degrees of happiness all over dirty Myrtle but got nothing at Tao.

LoveARub
04-09-17, 21:10
Hi, sorry about the last post, my phone didn't load the actual post portion. Anyways, I'm currently at Myrtle Beach for a bachelor's party and I wanted to get some relief after all the things we've been up to. I tried doing research and had a Happy Experience at the Tao parlour but I want more than what I got. Does anyone have any recommendations and tips on how to ask for these services? It was kind of awkward this first time but I was eventually able to get the idea across and got my job.That Tao came through for you. How did you get your "idea across?

Epoftw
04-09-17, 23:47
That Tao came through for you. How did you get your "idea across?Maybe I got lucky with the person, I just asked for more private services. I find being super nice and understanding how much they have to risk helps. K spa worked for me but was wondering if there was something better.

Epoftw
04-10-17, 02:42
That Tao came through for you. How did you get your "idea across?Reposting my reply because I think I messed something up before. I might have gotten lucky with the person I got, didn't catch her name but I asked for more private services and I eventually got there. I find that just being polite and patient and also understanding of how big a risk they are taking really helps. Anyways, kspa worked out for me but people are right in that it's not the best. It's decent but I was wondering if there was anything better.

Epoftw
04-10-17, 02:45
That Tao came through for you. How did you get your "idea across?Replying keeps messing up for me. Anyways I might have gotten lucky with the person, I just asked for more private services. I find that being polite, patient, and understanding of how big a risk they are taking helps. Kspa worked out for me but I am definitely looking for something better.

Epoftw
04-10-17, 02:54
That Tao came through for you. How did you get your "idea across?I'm here till Monday. I might have just gotten lucky with the person. I didn't get her name but I asked for more private services and she asked if I wanted so and so. Anyways, I think being polite, patient, and understanding of how big a risk they are taking really helps. Kspa worked out for me but I'm definitely looking for better, any tips for place or asking?

Yiyi2
04-10-17, 15:36
Many thanks to all the helpful gents on this forum! Traveling from out of town, I needed a little stress release after the long drive. A little reading on here and I found out I was only 8 minutes away from Palm. A report on the young Nana had caught my attention. When I arrived, sadly "she gone. But I help" was the response from Meena (unsure about spelling of course) She was the typical age of a massage therapist in these parts, said she was 32 but who knows, not unatractive, and had a warm vibe about her. So I went for it and had a nice relaxing evening. I was the only one there the entire time (slow Sunday night). Table shower was long and soothing, with extra attention to the boys making things stand at attention. Massage was good, not the best, but a nice deep rub. Lots of teasing before the flip had things stirring again. OTC and UTC were allowed, and no resistance when I brought the girls out to play. They were petite and perky, complete with giant eraser tips! Ending was very nice, slow and sensual after I coached a little. Price was more than if I'd driven further north, $. 6 for hh or. 8 for hr to the house, $. 4 for extras. Thanks again for all the recommendations.

DanThe
04-11-17, 01:01
Anyone been to Sakura lately. I was there about half a year ago when it first opened, had a great time but just wondering if they are consistent.

Queeth
04-11-17, 06:33
Yep. Last Friday.

Got Cocoa.

UTC, left happy.

Roush 427
04-11-17, 08:28
Went there Sat and got Kelly and very good massage with ts then pm and a great finish, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
04-11-17, 08:32
Stopped by sun pm and got one I hadn't seen before and she was very open to do what ever I wanted so be it, nice BJ then she climbed on for a reverse cowgirl ride, nice titts and good finish, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
04-11-17, 20:57
Stopped in and got Jenny little gal and does good back walking, ts good and good massage hit all the right places and I left very relaxed will repeat, just sayin Roush.

Myrtle Beach
04-12-17, 02:38
Stopped in and got Jenny little gal and does good back walking, ts good and good massage hit all the right places and I left very relaxed will repeat, just sayin Roush.Float me a loan and some.

Viagra so that I can keep up with you.

Roush 427
04-12-17, 07:10
Float me a loan and some.

Viagra so that I can keep up with you.I have a standing order coming every month, LOL just sayin Roush.

Flow999
04-14-17, 15:44
Any success up there recently? Upgrade in talent?

Queeth
04-14-17, 17:26
Name is "mickey".

FS.

5 on a 10 scale.

LuvaRub2
04-14-17, 18:24
Name is "mickey".

FS.

5 on a 10 scale.What do they charge?

BigHoss911
04-14-17, 18:53
Stopped in and got a typica looking Korean girl named Coco. 30 min massage was terrible but ended with a BBBJCIM. Overall will prob repeat. In and out for $.

BigC92
04-15-17, 11:20
Stopped in and got a typica looking Korean girl named Coco. 30 min massage was terrible but ended with a BBBJCIM. Overall will prob repeat. In and out for $.What was the damage? I went there in July last year, got a HE, but didn't have the balls to go further. I'd like to go FS by the end of summer.

Queeth
04-15-17, 17:26
What do they charge?House was. 8.

1. 4 "tip".

Roush 427
04-16-17, 19:15
Went by sun and tried the new one and not bad she said some guy just sayin Roushcame in and tried to wear it out, Queeth don't you know you can't wear those things out LOL.

DupontRacing
04-17-17, 19:01
Went by sun and tried the new one and not bad she said some guy just sayin Roushcame in and tried to wear it out, Queeth don't you know you can't wear those things out LOL.I was always told its like a pig nose the more you root it the tougher it gets, just saying roush and queeth.

Queeth
04-18-17, 11:56
Don't be rough. LOL.

Roush 427
04-18-17, 14:47
Don't be rough. LOL.Believe Dupont is having one of those moments you only hear about, LOL just sayin Roush.

TuckerBoy
04-18-17, 17:52
Has anybody got by the new one in sulfside beach called sunrise massage.

Roush 427
04-18-17, 19:49
Has anybody got by the new one in sulfside beach called sunrise massage.From NMB before they demoed the building they were in, owned by same China guy that has the one in longs, just sayin Roush.

DupontRacing
04-18-17, 22:00
Went to spa 544 tonight drew jenny, service was fair, a little mechanical over all average, she said keep coming back it gets better LOL.

DupontRacing
04-18-17, 22:05
I live near the sun spa, been in there several times, I think they keep that run pretty tight.

LoveARub
04-19-17, 16:46
Stopped in today after a month, or so. Wasn't happy with the service and decided to give it another shot. Drew Linda. Not one of the prettiest girls I've seen. The massage was mediocre at best. After the flip, she wanted. 8 for a standard. I laughed. She came down to. 6. I left. Will not return for a long time.

Roush 427
04-20-17, 07:07
Stopped in yesterday and had a decent time with a Korean gal everything on the menu, nice BBBJ then to cow girl wrapped and juicy big pussy or maybe just my little feller LOL, nice nipples to suck on she didn't want me to cum during sex, she took the wrapper off and took it like a pro right on down, all and all not bad, just sayin Roush.

HeartBurnKid
04-20-17, 16:08
Majestic Spa at the corner of 29th Avenue North and Oak Street.What's on the menu there? Met the owner laddawan today. Nice lady, smelled gross like cigarettes.

HeartBurnKid
04-20-17, 19:32
What's on the menu there? Met the owner laddawan today. Nice lady, smelled gross like cigarettes.I spoke with the owner for a while, a middle aged woman with fantastic breasts, very thin side though and REEKED of cigarettes as I mentioned. The vibe I got from her was she was legit as well as her place. She told me a 'tall nice looking man in a suit' tried to get extras and she threatened him with his life (she is TINY! But fierce apparently) and booted him. She said she found a review from him about the joint that he was begging people to not go there. So if you're looking for extras I don't think they offer. Either that or she is a good fibber. Good luck guys!

Roush 427
04-21-17, 06:30
Stopped by yesterday and got jenny got a very good table shower with some teasing which was nice, then the massage was good with some back walking and then she relaxed me very well with a little guidance all and all good service, nice clean place just saying Roush.

LoveARub
04-21-17, 07:34
What's on the menu there? Met the owner laddawan today. Nice lady, smelled gross like cigarettes.Is all you're going to get there. No extras.

LuvaRub2
04-21-17, 17:53
I spoke with the owner for a while, a middle aged woman with fantastic breasts, very thin side though and REEKED of cigarettes as I mentioned. The vibe I got from her was she was legit as well as her place. She told me a 'tall nice looking man in a suit' tried to get extras and she threatened him with his life (she is TINY! But fierce apparently) and booted him. She said she found a review from him about the joint that he was begging people to not go there. So if you're looking for extras I don't think they offer. Either that or she is a good fibber. Good luck guys!Don't waste your time there. Legit and not even a good massage.

RandomJacob
04-24-17, 12:36
Stopped by late and had a tall 30 ish lady. I think she was the only one there as I did not see anyone else. Opted for HHR and had a decent massage. On the flip with a little bit of talk got a THJ. Nice long nips but had a little belly since she was wearing tight shorts. All in all pretty good experience.

Golfpro72
04-25-17, 06:55
Does anyone have info on the Sunrise Massage 313 Hwy17 in Surfside? Also, the lady who advertises as "Tranquil Touch" in MB? Both ads are in therapeutic services on CL.

Thanks.

LoveARub
04-25-17, 07:34
Does anyone have info on the Sunrise Massage 313 Hwy17 in Surfside? Also, the lady who advertises as "Tranquil Touch" in MB? Both ads are in therapeutic services on CL.

Thanks.Is legit. Same owner as Sun Spa in Longs. No info on Tranquil.

Bucki125
04-25-17, 07:35
I'm going to be in the area this week and thought I'd stop in at Lily. Anybody have any recent good times there? I visited a few months ago and left happy.

Roush 427
04-25-17, 09:16
I'm going to be in the area this week and thought I'd stop in at Lily. Anybody have any recent good times there? I visited a few months ago and left happy.You can still leave happy, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
04-25-17, 09:23
Stopped by and had a good time nice table shower with a lot of attention to the boys and pm while getting a table shower good to, back to room and she had jr ready so she climbed on and did a reverse cowgirl and a lot of movement until jr couldn't take it any more, wow girl knew how to get er done LOL, just sayin Roush.

Bucki125
04-25-17, 10:44
Stopped by and had a good time nice table shower with a lot of attention to the boys and pm while getting a table shower good to, back to room and she had jr ready so she climbed on and did a reverse cowgirl and a lot of movement until jr couldn't take it any more, wow girl knew how to get er done LOL, just sayin Roush.At K than you posted about on 4/4/17? How were her looks?

Roush 427
04-25-17, 16:05
At K than you posted about on 4/4/17? How were her looks?Bad or as old as the last one, just sayin Roush.

Golfpro72
04-26-17, 06:48
Went to see this lady, probably in her 50's, but it was the best massage I have experienced here in MB. She works real hard on your muscles, has a heated table, and soothing music also. She charges. 8 for her service, but when I want a great massage I'll return for sure.

JasonCarson198
04-26-17, 17:06
I visit Parkway every year when I visit MB. Don't see much talk about it on here. Anything changed?

Roush 427
04-26-17, 19:12
I visit Parkway every year when I visit MB. Don't see much talk about it on here. Anything changed?Two sweeties and a great massage, just sayin Roush.

JasonCarson198
04-27-17, 00:14
Two sweeties and a great massage, just sayin Roush.They still provide h / e? And is K spa only FS?

Bucki125
04-27-17, 12:52
This am. Got Hanna, one of my favs. She is friendly and fun, unlike some who are mechanical. Nothing beyond HE but that's what I was looking for.

DupontRacing
04-28-17, 12:35
Went in k Thursday night, it was a very busy rushed night, quite a few people in and out, drew mickey, table shower was good, massage was short finish was standard there, it was kinda like a keep it movin night. There was 2 women working while I was there mickey is fair nice melons, I saw another lady going in a room and closing door at same time so I couldn't get a good look at her. Maybe the quality will pick up.

Roush 427
04-28-17, 17:43
Stopped in today and jenny is gone and a new girl there Cindy nice table shower, massage and good relaxing, check her out guys nice lady you will be happy you did, just sayin Roush.

TuckerBoy
04-28-17, 18:36
When to sunrise in surf side nice massage and left happy.

No TS yet maybe next week.

6. 5 and 4.

Golfpro72
04-29-17, 06:08
Stopped in yesterday morning and got a wonderful TS, short massage, and nice long happy finish. UTC booby play.

Vick1957
04-29-17, 07:45
Ok to Send private message. Z.

The Bigger Guy
04-29-17, 13:40
Looking for a good PM and TS. In NMB or MB.

Myrtle Beach
04-29-17, 16:49
Ok to Send private message. Z.Info as well.

Bucki125
04-30-17, 15:22
Took Roush's good advice and saw Cindy this am. She's nice and friendly, 40's, a little thick, but nice C+ cups. Got nice TS and good massage. She showed junior and the boys great technique and didn't tire easily. Girls came out to play and full UTC roaming. Didn't ask if more was available as I was happy with standard finish.

JasonCarson198
04-30-17, 20:54
What can I expect to pay at K Spa?

DupontRacing
05-01-17, 18:36
You can expect to pay 80 house fee and about 60 to 1.2 depends on therapist and negotiations or how much you willing to tip.

DupontRacing
05-01-17, 18:45
Saw Cindy last night, cute a lot better than most I seen lately, had a good time, cut the fool with mamasan a few minutes, now I know why roush takes the fruit baskets, like the bass pro card, he builds the reward points LOL just saying.

Flow999
05-01-17, 22:05
Saw Cindy last night, cute a lot better than most I seen lately, had a good time, cut the fool with mamasan a few minutes, now I know why roush takes the fruit baskets, like the bass pro card, he builds the reward points LOL just saying.Is she American or Asian?

Bucki125
05-02-17, 07:00
Is she American or Asian?Is Korean.

Member #5410
05-03-17, 21:00
Stopped by sun pm and got one I hadn't seen before and she was very open to do what ever I wanted so be it, nice BJ then she climbed on for a reverse cowgirl ride, nice titts and good finish, just sayin Roush.What'd you say to get this result? I wasn't so lucky even tho I tried.

MtnPlayer
05-04-17, 12:57
Stopped in yesterday, got a little girl named Amy, very small girl. Had on floor length dress. Massage was so / so, on the flip she didn't even ask, went straight for the junk, after about 10 minutes of just below average skills, I ask if she wanted a massage, she got face down, I push dress all the way up, started rubbing her back, her butt her legs, pulled panties down and inserted finger or two, she reached back and unhooked bra so that I could get to her fine breast. Definitely wart a visit of you get her.

Roush 427
05-04-17, 21:16
What'd you say to get this result? I wasn't so lucky even tho I tried.Well I have been there several times and I don't look like a po po which means a lot, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
05-04-17, 21:20
Stopped in and got the works and mama said they had been busy, us guys got to get our pussy when we can LOL, just sayin Roush.

Tc1725
05-05-17, 10:41
Only been on this site a couple of months very frustrating when you guys mention a spa but not the name of the girls who do a great job, when I go to these spas I always ask for her name so I can get here again and tell friends about her especially when they do a great job just saying.

JayBird2000
05-05-17, 12:33
Well I have been there several times and I don't look like a po po which means a lot, just sayin Roush.Where do you park?

I've thought about visiting, but parking in front is very public and crowded. Do they allow parking and entry in the rear?

DupontRacing
05-05-17, 16:33
Try reading previous post. It can be figured out.

Jeep85
05-05-17, 17:12
Ok to Send private message. Z.Info as well please!

Member #2862
05-06-17, 22:27
Tried this new one on my last day in town. 60 for massage. Tall. Thin pretty girl. Decent massage. Started rubbing legs early on and no resistance. Tried to negotiate for services and was willing but supposedly a certain time of the month. Dang, if true, cause she had nice legs. Tried to upsell for the HE more if shirt off etc. I just did the standard 40. They all want too much anyhow. Would repeat if the more option was available, but my last day in town so irrelevant to me.

LuvaRub2
05-07-17, 08:15
Went there the other day and got another great massage from Kelly. Thanks Kelly.

DupontRacing
05-07-17, 19:55
Toftt went and saw Christina she is a attractive woman, did a good massage, if you are a breast man she has a rack, 3 options after flip, handshake, topless hand shake, and nude hand shake and that was all that was on the menu. From the north end its a little drive if I stayed on the south end I prob would repeat.