PDA

View Full Version : Worst of the Web - 2007

WebDog
12-30-07, 21:03
At the end of the day, sucking dick has little to do with proper grammar (and vice versa), but so CL ads are just so poorly written that it blows me away.

I suspect this was written by the pimp, not the provider. Probably the same individual, as it seems to be part of a regular trend of exceptionally poor written copy penned by not only be an illiterate but someone with a completely whacked concept of metaphors.

I wish I had time to collect more of these as I think there is a book there between the bad CL ads and the best USASG postings.

But here is my vote for the current contender of the Worst of the Web, notably in the category of worst mixing of metaphors and worst use of idiomatic "texting" speak. . .

Title:

ADULT ACTRESS WANNA HAVE A BITE?? COME AND CHASE MY APPLE IF YOU WANT!

Body:

Hi...Are you looking for companionship?? Want to enjoy, explore, and have some fun.. And im sure you'll love it!!! Just ring me up if your INTERESTED,.......

Hi I'm BIG SEXY, 20, stand 5'5 tall, petite, charming, educated, can speak good english.

fun,fearless and fiery ,,that's me..
I love challenges,,boldly pushing boundaries nd taking the risks!
Coz I'm persistent..lyk if I really want something,I'll never stop!
But at d'same tym,,I'm also a slowpoke!
But dat's only because I am careful in evrythin' I do and I'm juz bein certain with my acti0ns...
There's only one persona I olweiz try to live by:
and that's To stay whimsical and spontaneous!
I'm a real pers0n insyd nd out,,I dnt pretend some1 I am not!

just dial-up
+6,1,7,2,x,x,x,x,x,x,,....

_BIG SEXY_

Lippner
01-19-10, 18:57
Reading the drudge report and talking points memo.

The most miserable websites on the internet.