PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hot Dawg
12-30-07, 09:36
It was nice to be back at the old stomping ground. Only been back for a few times since moving to OC two years ago.

Started around 2:30am. Saw a few BSW at 3rd and Western. Around Beverly and Western, saw "Beauty". She is a LSW with a very pretty face. She had on a hooded jack and tight jeans. Wanted 1. 0, agreed on 0. 7. But, she insisted on getting a room. No thanks.

Next, saw a chunky WSW. Had a cute face but was a bit too chunky.

Finally picked up Amber from Seattle. She was a brunette. She had on a black jacket with black pants and your typical SW boots. She had a very pretty face, and legs that were a mile long. Infact, they made "playing K9" very difficault. She has a two year old, so her body was not a firm as it should be. But, still very nice.

0. 8 for FS. Hands were allowed to roam free. She made nice noises to help you along. It took a little longer than ususal because of the rain coats that she bought. But, she said it was absolutely not a problem. Wish all SW were like her. No digit because she is going back to Seattle. But, she will be back in Feb.

Went up to Sunset. There was only one BSW between Vermont and Western. Drove up to La Brea. Saw a bunch of LE in the 7-11 parking lot. Just chilling. It was dead between La Brea and Fairfax.

Rock One
12-30-07, 21:44
Lucky bastard!

See my post in the LA street walker section

It was nice to be back at the old stomping ground. Only been back for a few times since moving to OC two years ago.

Started around 2:30am. Saw a few BSW at 3rd and Western. Around Beverly and Western, saw "Beauty". She is a LSW with a very pretty face. She had on a hooded jack and tight jeans. Wanted 1. 0, agreed on 0. 7. But, she insisted on getting a room. No thanks.

Next, saw a chunky WSW. Had a cute face but was a bit too chunky.

Finally picked up Amber from Seattle. She was a brunette. She had on a black jacket with black pants and your typical SW boots. She had a very pretty face, and legs that were a mile long. Infact, they made "playing K9" very difficault. She has a two year old, so her body was not a firm as it should be. But, still very nice.

0. 8 for FS. Hands were allowed to roam free. She made nice noises to help you along. It took a little longer than ususal because of the rain coats that she bought. But, she said it was absolutely not a problem. Wish all SW were like her. No digit because she is going back to Seattle. But, she will be back in Feb.

Went up to Sunset. There was only one BSW between Vermont and Western. Drove up to La Brea. Saw a bunch of LE in the 7-11 parking lot. Just chilling. It was dead between La Brea and Fairfax.

Hot Dawg
12-31-07, 17:06
Lucky bastard!

See my post in the LA street walker sectionRead your post. "Beauty" was the LSW that insisted on a room. Drove by the second time while waiting for "Amber", she practically begged to go to a room because she wasn't getting any takers. Told her that car dates are safe but to trust her own instinct.

"Amber" was the WSW that everyone was trying to catch. She was busy. Sorry you didn't get a chance to pick her up.

Jeffwr3
01-11-08, 03:06
I was just driving down Sunset and noticed 2 WSW camped out in front of the Citibank on the SW corner of Alexandria & Sunset. Forgive me if I have the wrong street, but it is located on Sunset between Normandie & Vermont.

Both appeared to be late teens to early twenties, in short skirts, one was a brunette and the other had a really fake looking wig. I passed them on the way to the store at about 10:00 PM and they were still there 20 minutes later.

I have been seeing the action pick up as of late, but mostly BSW and closer to Western & Sunset.

Hizark21
01-12-08, 13:47
It's good to hear that Sunset is picking up again. Sunset is a bit more difficult to cruise because of all the traffic and the no turn signs at night. One has to use more caution at night because there are motorcycle cops and they are harder to spot. About 4 years ago a motorcycle cop pulled me over with a SW and let me go.

Where do you guy take SW's. West of Sunset is to risky because there is to much traffic driving by. I was thinking that the Hollywood hills is good. The only problem is private security. This one SW had told me that she took guys up there all time and did not have any problems.

Thong Lover
01-12-08, 17:48
About 5:30 A.M. coming home from pulling an all nighter because some dummy decided to hit a 45' pole saw Monet on a block South of Sunset and Western. Most of the time most hookers don't mess with Black guys on Sunset. As soon as she saw me she said Oh no can't do it. I said why not she told me that she always get ganked by a Black guy. So she took a look at me and said you might be alright. So she gets in and we started to talk business. So she ask me was I a cop and did the Dick check thing. So she quoted a hundred bucks. Honestly fellas that is a little much for me but she was fine as hell so I said cool lets do this. This girl is about 5' 6" or 7" about 130LBS small tits to my liking but very very nice ass and smooth lotion everyday type legs. Face I got to give about an 8 1/2 or nine. She look like she was a black and Oriental. Nice girl and a freak. First started with a CBJ then about 10 minutes later ask how I wanted it. I said any way I can get it. So we started Cowgirl style. She was really into it I can say she hit a least two nuts then we went mish I had her legs up like a goal post pounding away. After I came to completion she said give me your number she has regulars. So we exchange numbers and she tells me it is just her and her daughter live at her apartment close by. Cool I will see her again because she is a little dark what I want but everything else perfect accept the breast area little small for my taste. It seem like Sunset is picking up again because I saw three white girls range from a high six to about an eight walking by the Food for Less. But it just take one of these post to alert LE be careful.

Marlowe
01-12-08, 18:56
About 5:30 A.M. coming home from pulling an all nighter because some dummy decided to hit a 45' pole saw Monet on a block east of Sunset and Western. Most of the time most hookers don't mess with Black guys on Sunset. As soon as she saw me she said Oh no can't do it. I said why not she told me that she always get ganked by a Black guy. So she took a look at me and said you might be alright. So she gets in and we started to talk business. So she ask me was I a cop and did the Dick check thing. So she quoted a hundred bucks. Honestly fellas that is a little much for me but she was fine as hell so I said cool lets do this. This girl is about 5' 6" or 7" about 130LBS small tits to my liking but very very nice ass and smooth lotion everyday type legs. Face I got to give about an 8 1/2 or nine. She look like she was a black and Oriental. Nice girl and a freak. First started with a CBJ then about 10 minutes later ask how I wanted it. I said any way I can get it. So we started Cowgirl style. She was really into it I can say she hit a least two nuts then we went mish I had her legs up like a goal post pounding away. After I came to completion she said give me your number she has regulars. So we exchange numbers and she tells me it is just her and her daughter live at her apartment close by. Cool I will see her again because she is a little dark what I want but everything else perfect accept the breast area little small for my taste. It seem like Sunset is picking up again because I saw three white girls range from a high six to about an eight walking by the Food for Less. But it just take one of these post to alert LE be careful.

Sounds like a good find. I can't believe you actually cardate in Hollywood. I bet that Hugh Grant wishes he had spent the money on the room, and I am sure that you will eventually have the same experience.

I am not wishing that on you, I am just being realistic. Between the surreptitious surveillance with cameras on side streets, and the never ending effort to bust monger vs. fighting real crime and criminals, the odds are against you.

Who watches for the oinks creeping up the street for the bust, either on foot, or with their headlights off, while she is riding your dick and is "really into it"?

Thong Lover
01-12-08, 23:29
Sounds like a good find. I can't believe you actually cardate in Hollywood. I bet that Hugh Grant wishes he had spent the money on the room, and I am sure that you will eventually have the same experience.

I am not wishing that on you, I am just being realistic. Between the surreptitious surveillance with cameras on side streets, and the never ending effort to bust monger vs. fighting real crime and criminals, the odds are against you.

Who watches for the oinks creeping up the street for the bust, either on foot, or with their headlights off, while she is riding your dick and is "really into it"?
It was very stuipd on my part I agree I know better but at the moment it was just the excitement of picking up this fine female on Sunset and be able to bring each other to ecstacy. It was amazing, however it will most likly be the last time something like that will ever happen. I forgot in my last post. I have digits if any of the Senior members are interested. Just PM me.

Vlad De Sade
01-13-08, 04:41
Mongers,

Learn from it.

Thong Lover took a gamble and came out on top.

It could have been a terrible experience for a seasoned monger who was too horny and lazy to make a good decision.

Always, leave Sunset. I mean it travel north up above hollywood blvd. Up into the hills between Gardener and La Brea. Far from LE and video cams.

If YOU are a newbie to the area do yourself a favor and explore / search out a safe mongering site before YOU cruise for tang!

Otherwise, YOU are taking a dumb risk just to get laid.

No offense TL. I just want others to have as much fun as us w/out getting destroyed in the process...

In this hobby ignorance is not bliss. It can get YOU arrested, robbed or worse killed!

Peace, VDS

Thong Lover
01-13-08, 17:32
Mongers,

Learn from it.

Thong Lover took a gamble and came out on top.

It could have been a terrible experience for a seasoned monger who was too horny and lazy to make a good decision.

Always, leave Sunset. I mean it travel north up above hollywood blvd. Up into the hills between Gardener and La Brea. Far from LE and video cams.

If YOU are a newbie to the area do yourself a favor and explore / search out a safe mongering site before YOU cruise for tang!

Otherwise, YOU are taking a dumb risk just to get laid.

No offense TL. I just want others to have as much fun as us w/out getting destroyed in the process...

In this hobby ignorance is not bliss. It can get YOU arrested, robbed or worse killed!

Peace, VDS Man you are right I know better but as I stated before it was just a rush to have this beautiful girl jump in the car remind me of the Eighties on Century. You might see thirty S/W at one time from La Cienga all the way down to Crenshaw. If there is someone out there that is new to the game don't do that it ,could have caused great embarassment to family friends work etc. But like I wrote before usaully a Black guy has no chance in Hollywood unless she is a newbie or no pimp and want money bad. I have to say guys this is a hobby I enjoy and love. To me it is all about the hunt.

Southern Rolla
01-15-08, 19:13
A little bored last night so decided to check out Sunset. Kinda new to the area so cruised the WHOLE Sunset strip from 11pm-1am, but concentrated on the eastern side for the most. Saw one BSW the whole time. She was near the Western area. Nice looking and thick in the right spots. Rode up on her from a side lot and said whats up. She said how are you but seemed a bit over cautious and didn't approach. So I moved on. She walked in a 2 block area for about 40 min. until a monger picked her up. She talked at the window for about 30 sec before getting in. Seemed legit though. A little harrased by LAPD when I wouldn't pass them on Sunset and pulled over on the curb. They did a U and rolled up beside me. I quickly got on the phone and we each rolled our windows down. They looked at me and then just pulled off. That was enough for me for the night.

Good luck and be careful.

Degenerate
01-17-08, 14:30
a few years ago I met Asian Coco thru another member here.... she is not the hottest looking, or for that matter pretty. she is about 5'1, pudgy, long hair. but hey for 40 bux incall and a sure thing? you cant go wrong. she is not a looker! NOT the type of snatch you take out into public either. Anyone who would like her contact info PM me and I will send you her #. she is sweet, no rush attitude, if you like slobbery BBBJ's!!

Degenerate..

strictly DOWNTOWN LA.

Hizark21
01-17-08, 14:54
A good way to deal with LE is simply pull into a parking and go into a business if LE bothers you. This is assuming a SW is not with you.

Antec
01-18-08, 01:31
Hey Guys,

I remember a few years ago I met a girl/lady name Sandra. I think her real name was Casandra or Cassandra. She was an attractive BSW, very cool, friendly and easy going. She didn't seem to be a pro or a regular working girl. I've met her on the Sunset/Western-Normandie track. She would usually be out of the spot light, and I've seen her there a few times at random. She'd only worked alone. I used to cruise that track pretty often.

She was probably in her mid 30's to early 40's. Nice tight body with fake boobs D or maybe even DD cups. Nice smile. I remember her telling me that at the moment she lived around La Brea and Olympic/Pico Area. She gave me a number but she was getting a new one because her ex was going to disconnect this one. She also told me that she was going to school for Graphic Design.

I was wondering if any of you guys remember this girl and have any info on her please let me know. She was one of the best times I've had with a SW. Would love to see her again if she's still around.

I've tried searching posts on Craigslist, Eros, ********, and checked the names on Theeroticreview, and I've got nothing. Like I said she was low profile.

Thanks

Hot Dawg
02-10-08, 16:21
Hollywood is pretty dead for a Saturday. Nothing on Sunset. Saw this chunky WSW on Western close to Beverly. Sorry about the crappy pic. Didn't see anyone else. LE was pretty heavy.

Hizark21
02-11-08, 01:04
So have observed more SW's in Hollywood on Saturdays in the last month or so. Or were you just cruising this Saturday.

I really enjoyed cruising Sunset when there was a lot of action about 3 or 4 years ago.

Hot Dawg
02-11-08, 03:05
So have observed more SW's in Hollywood on Saturdays in the last month or so. Or were you just cruising this Saturday.

I really enjoyed cruising Sunset when there was a lot of action about 3 or 4 years ago.

Yeah, Sunset used to be one of the best tracks. Since moving to OC, been cruising HB and Beach. But, I am sure you guys have read about the OC track being dead. Haven't had any luck for the last couple of weeks. Been crusing LBB and Fig. Try to hit the Hollywood track whenever in the area.

Titman
02-11-08, 07:32
I remember a few years ago I met a girl/lady name Sandra. I think her real name was Casandra or Cassandra. She was an attractive BSW, very cool, friendly and easy going. She didn't seem to be a pro or a regular working girl. I've met her on the Sunset/Western-Normandie track. She would usually be out of the spot light, and I've seen her there a few times at random. She'd only worked alone. I used to cruise that track pretty often.

If it weren't for us geezers reminiscing about when Sunset was hot, this board would be deader than it is...

Kändi
02-28-08, 04:34
If it weren't for us geezers reminiscing about when Sunset was hot, this board would be deader than it is. I live in Hollywood and although I used to frequent SW on Sunset from time to time in the past I don't anymore. I have been curious about these russian operations going on in side streets in nicer residential parts of the city. I only read about them in the news. You still see the no turn signs all over Willoughby. Obvious signs of LE crack downs in the area. But I've notices how these signs prop up in other areas where there were no such signs before. Just recently in the Hancock Park area. I'm suspecting that the Russian op just moves to another area once they're discovered. It always seems to be in a nice neighborhood. I saw this really hot young white babe on a side street in the hollywood hills area on rainy day standing on a sidewalk close to a garden smiling at me as I drove by. I'm not sure it was a SW. I never saw her again but it still struck me that she specifically chose to look at me driving my car. And that smile was unusual. Most people up there are stuck up and don't smile to anyone they don't know. I've also noticed girls in side streets off of Hollywood and Gower. There's a street next to the Freeway that connects to Gower, I think it's Carlos ave. It's kind of a dark alley off the beaten path where people like to park before hitting the clubs. I saw some action there. A girl with high heels and fake boobs looking at anyone passing by. The other day I saw a BSW on the corner of Hawthorne and Orange around 10 pm. Nice body maybe 28 yrs old. Then yesterday I happened to be at the Hollywood + Highland mall. I had just parked my car and just crossed Hollywood bl when I spotted this black girl with a really nice set of tits full C on a thin frame maybe 24 yrs and she looked like a street girl to me. She was walking back and forth on the sidewalk in front of the mall. When I looked at her she looked at me and then proceeded to follow me around. Once she realized that I was not in the game she moved on. When I got out of the mall she was still there on the street pacing up and down, the same way SW pace up and down in Honolulu and Las Vegas when they try to hook up with tourists.

The action didn't disappear, it molded into the woodwork. It is now camouflaged and you have to look a little harder than you used to. I live here I see this every day. Then I come on these boards and read things like Hollywood is dead. Well guys, peal your eyes. The girls are here.

Kändi
02-28-08, 16:43
deleted duplicate post

Thong Lover
02-28-08, 21:25
Most of the time I go past Vermont when driving to work but this particular morning something told me turn right on Vermont off of Sunset. I only saw two LSW both nice. Look like the TJ type sitting in front of the old Phone Company building. I didn't have time to go back and make sure but I will go by again tomorrow. Maybe things can start looking up over that way. This was about 5:30 A.M.

Hizark21
02-28-08, 23:23
Has anyone seen much day action in the areas that were mentioned.

It's really great to hear that the action is picking up in Hollywood. Hollywood is a fun place to cruise. It's best to try and avoid taking SW's between Hollywood bl and Melrose. The reason is that there is a lot traffic traversing the side streets. The other factor is that the cops will cut across often as well.

Hizark21
05-12-08, 18:40
I met this one blond in SD named Jennifer and she told me that she worked on Sunset occasionally. So Sunset is not completely dead...!

Hizark21
07-14-08, 22:14
Just wondering if anyone has seen any street action in Hollywood recently...? I miss cruising on Sunset.. The only downside is that traffic was so heavy that it often made it hard to turn around.

Speck
07-16-08, 02:06
Just wondering if anyone has seen any street action in Hollywood recently...? I miss cruising on Sunset.. The only downside is that traffic was so heavy that it often made it hard to turn around.

Its dead dead dead. There is a reason you have the last three posts in this forum. Waste of gas dead dead dead.

Velcro
07-16-08, 02:10
It's still a matter of taking your life in your hands. I've seen two busts, and I talked to a girl who turned out to be an undercover cop at Sunset x Kingsley.

Thong Lover
07-19-08, 09:48
Every now and then a few will surface. Thursday it was a petite light skined babe standing on the opposite side of the 99 cent store.Careful most of the time a light brown under cover car sit at the Shakeys. This is usally between 5 and 6 in the AM.

Defense Lawyer
07-25-08, 01:40
Every now and then a few will surface. Thursday it was a petite light skined babe standing on the opposite side of the 99 cent store.Careful most of the time a light brown under cover car sit at the Shakeys. This is usally between 5 and 6 in the AM.Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I happened upon a case at work where they were running a sting on Sunset about 2 weeks ago. They had a cop dressed serious prostitute style (in contrast to the less outrageous way cops often dress), with full-on acrylic high heels. But, get this, she was at the corner of Sunset & LaBrea attracting customers.

They apparently got a bunch that day. I don't know what she looks like, and it looks like she was out there alone (which is different than a trial I did recently from a bust on Figueroa).

Be careful out there!

Luv Pussy
08-10-08, 23:05
711 lot on Sunset. I saw and spoke to one college age WSW. But she was definitely high. And I'm not into hookingg up when their like that. Another older WSW in her late 30's may early 40's. A few minute later an ASW on the northeast corner of sunset and labrea. Walked all the way t o hotel on highland. Never saw that many before. It was just after 2am.

Hizark21
08-14-08, 15:07
A fellow cruiser tells me that there is some action on Sunset. There is some day action, but most of the SW's are out after 2am. Supposedly some of the CL girls hang out at the internet cafe on Labrea and Sunset. I have not cruised Sunset in quite awhile. The problem with Sunset is that it's so far away from the other strolls.

Hizark21
08-15-08, 20:14
I met this one SW named Teresa (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=59052 )(Thin brunette in picture). She told me that she was on Sunset yesterday and that there was a bunch of girls up there. I seriously doubt this, but just wondering if anyone else has seen a big increase in SW's up there.

Member #4518
08-15-08, 23:41
Anyone else witness the sting on Sunset and Kingsley last night? I was heading east at about 10: 30 last night and noticed what appeared to be a HOT WSW standing on the south east corner of Sunset and Kingsley. She reminded me of a WSW I used to see a lot about 4 years ago near the all american burger. I went around the block to get a closer look and noticed at least 3 under cover officers trying to be covert. Either these stings are getting really easy to spot, or I've become acutely aware of what to look for in my years of mongering. Be careful out there.

Cruiser1362
10-09-08, 16:13
Cruised the Blvd around 2 A.M. Empty for the most part but found two Sws in the Fairfax area close to the GC. One BSW and one WSW. Apparently they were together. Drove around the block and stopped at the intersection just as they were getting to the corner. The WSW approached my car. She looked around 22-25 yo and said her name was Princess. She quoted $. Asked her if she had a room and she said no. Gave me her digits and said she'd be around for a couple more hours. Called her and asked if she'd come to my place since I live like 10 min. away and told her I'd bring her back. She said she didn't want to leave her car there but she could meet me at my place for more $. Asked her how much and she said $$.5. I laughed and she said she could do it for $$. Said no and she said she'd come for $.6 no less. Told her I'd call her back and drove away. She was maybe a 7 or 8 but I thought $.6 was too much.

Hargow20
10-12-08, 09:44
Nice to here there is still some action on Sunset...

I was wondering if you have seen any other action on Sunset...? I have not cruised Sunset in quite awhile. Occasionally I meet a SW in San Diego that says they work on Sunset.

Klnight555
10-13-08, 11:21
Cruised Sunset on Friday afternoon between 3-5 pm. Saw a BSW with a WSW in front of the 7-eleven. They were both cute, problably early twenties. Spoke with the WSW for a few minutes. She said that they were from Long Beach and would be there for a few days.

Also saw a LSW. She was walking around the same area as the other two sws.

Cruise Sunset Wednesday morning around 10 am. Saw 2 BSW and one fat WSW on Sunset and Western. One other light skin BSW walking from Western to 7-eleven and back. This one looked cute.

Hope this helps you all.

Cruiser1362
10-17-08, 04:54
Nice to here there is still some action on Sunset...

I was wondering if you have seen any other action on Sunset...? I have not cruised Sunset in quite awhile. Occasionally I meet a SW in San Diego that says they work on Sunset.
Yes, there is some action but very limited and unpredictable. Don't know if it's worth the drive.

Baldy Cruiser
10-24-08, 18:05
This is a CL girl non-pro that I have been emailing back & forth. Her name is Lizzy. She actually had first advertised about a year ago for doing topless or bikini maid service on Craigs List.

Anyways I met her at the Carl's Jr. yesterday on Sunset & Highland. She is a latina, 27 yrs. old. 5' 9". Pretty damn hot!!!!!

Now she said no sex, but I could jack off & touch her, etc. Because I was curious, & I was in the area I went for it. She said $40 to jack off & just look at her. $50 to touch her. She kept saying no sex!!

I drove to the Carls & parked up against the wall in the shade. Kept my air conditioning on. She lives 5 minutes from there & had walked there to meet me. She got in the car. I bought her an iced tea & me a diet coke from Carl's.

We both got in the back seat & chatted awhile & sipped our drinks. She was wearing a black cloth dress. I asked her to take off her dress. She pulled down her top & these beautiful gorgeous BREASTS popped out!!! Then she slid completely out of her dress. Damn!! I got immediate wood.

She looked at my cock & smiled!! She said I have a nice cock. I said, thanks. I rubbed on her titties & then sucked on each one & prayed for lock jaw. Her boobs are nice & full & heavy. Turns out they are store bought. I told her they look great & feel real!!!! I feel I am an expert in this area. LOL. I have seen & sucked & touched & felt & titty fucked close to a thousand titties over the last 30 years!!! LOL.

Anyways, she has this hot latina blood running through her. She was rubbing my chest & moaning & telling me how she just loves men. How they feel, how they are, etc. I kept slurping on her titts & grabbing her ass!!! Then I was jacking off & she was just staring at my cock & smiling.

I asked her for a blow job. She said she may consider it next time & possiblly sex. She is new to doing this. I would love her sweet mouth on my cock. She has beautiful long curly brown hair. Her skin is flawless. I exploded & came hard!!!! :) She said she loves cumming hard too & that is truly how we as humans can enjoy each other, etc.

She showed me some drawings she is sketching. She is an artist & wanna be movie director. I told her that I can share her email to guys on this site. She said, great. She is only comfortable with the jack off stuff for now but may consider blow jobs & fucking in the future.

Guys can pm me for her email info. Have fun out there!!! I snapped these pics of her. She didn't want her face showing. I didn't have my t-shirts with me.

BALDY CRUISER

B Malibu
10-26-08, 03:27
This is a CL girl non-pro that I have been emailing back & forth. Her name is Lizzy. She actually had first advertised about a year ago for doing topless or bikini maid service on Craigs List.

Anyways I met her at the Carl's Jr. yesterday on Sunset & Highland. She is a latina, 27 yrs. old. 5' 9". Pretty damn hot!!!!!

Now she said no sex, but I could jack off & touch her, etc. Because I was curious, & I was in the area I went for it. She said $40 to jack off & just look at her. $50 to touch her. She kept saying no sex!!

I drove to the Carls & parked up against the wall in the shade. Kept my air conditioning on. She lives 5 minutes from there & had walked there to meet me. She got in the car. I bought her an iced tea & me a diet coke from Carl's.

We both got in the back seat & chatted awhile & sipped our drinks. She was wearing a black cloth dress. I asked her to take off her dress. She pulled down her top & these beautiful gorgeous BREASTS popped out!!! Then she slid completely out of her dress. Damn!! I got immediate wood.

She looked at my cock & smiled!! She said I have a nice cock. I said, thanks. I rubbed on her titties & then sucked on each one & prayed for lock jaw. Her boobs are nice & full & heavy. Turns out they are store bought. I told her they look great & feel real!!!! I feel I am an expert in this area. LOL. I have seen & sucked & touched & felt & titty fucked close to a thousand titties over the last 30 years!!! LOL.

Anyways, she has this hot latina blood running through her. She was rubbing my chest & moaning & telling me how she just loves men. How they feel, how they are, etc. I kept slurping on her titts & grabbing her ass!!! Then I was jacking off & she was just staring at my cock & smiling.

I asked her for a blow job. She said she may consider it next time & possiblly sex. She is new to doing this. I would love her sweet mouth on my cock. She has beautiful long curly brown hair. Her skin is flawless. I exploded & came hard!!!! :) She said she loves cumming hard too & that is truly how we as humans can enjoy each other, etc.

She showed me some drawings she is sketching. She is an artist & wanna be movie director. I told her that I can share her email to guys on this site. She said, great. She is only comfortable with the jack off stuff for now but may consider blow jobs & fucking in the future.

Guys can pm me for her email info. Have fun out there!!! I snapped these pics of her. She didn't want her face showing. I didn't have my t-shirts with me.

BALDY CRUISER
Dammit Baldy! Why didn't you have her turn around and take a picture of her ass? Teasin' me with this side angle sh&t. I hate you! :) J/K of course - great report (as always).

Misfit
10-26-08, 07:14
Nice pics as always, but in my opinion I don't think I would pay .50 to just jack off & suck tits. Just imagine next time, she is going to want a Ben for a BJ or 2 Bens for sex. I would hate to think what anal would cost with Lizzy?

Misfit

Vlad De Sade
10-30-08, 03:50
Baldy,

YOU my man know how to have some random fun.

And what a fine, thick, juicy classic Latina YOU have found!

Nicely done yet again brother.

Also, when YOU finish nailing her tight little ass please post it on the chicks we would like to fuck thread... Yes, w/all your jizz slowly leaking out of her brown eye!

And of course brother keep on doing what YOU do.

YOU do it w/a style all your own!

And I love that.

Peace, da I Sadist

Baldy Cruiser
11-12-08, 13:09
Lizzy has agreed to give me a CBJ. I tried for a BBBJ. She said no.
I'll report back after our session. She is a little out there. Still haven't got her digits. We just email back & forth.

Can't wait to fuck her. It's just a matter of time. She got a job at a bikini bar, but then got fired. Lol. Lizzy's email is lizzyboredom@aol.com

Thanks Vlad for the shout out.

BALDY (AllwaysHorny) CRUISER

Eeros
11-12-08, 14:01
I'll report back after our session. She is a little out there. Still haven't got her digits. We just email back & forth.

Can't wait to fuck her. It's just a matter of time. She got a job at a bikini bar, but then got fired. Lol.

BALDY (AllwaysHorny) CRUISER

Baldy, so you are the reason why she is flaking on me all the time. Been emailing forth and back with her for two weeks now. Was trying to hook up with her last night, but she flaked out again, so it was probably you who snapped her away. Well I ended up banging a girl out of the CL Casual Encounter section. Hard to believe, but among 500 fakes, you might actually find one real girl there, guess I got lucky.
Yeah, Lizzy told me that she got fired at CG. Maybe we should convince her to start at KH8, she'd probably make a sh$% load of money there.

Keep us posted.

Eeros
11-14-08, 19:08
So I finally met up with Lizzy. Met her at the Carl’s parking lot in Hollywood. She was late and I thought she would bail out on me when she finally shows up at my car and asked me if she could open my door. Of course, I couldn’t wait for her to get in. She says she was freaked out that I could be a cop. Her second comment, wow, your car is kind a small form the inside, so there really is no back seat, hmm.

So we decide to drive to a more secluded spot, since we will have to stay in the front seats and I do not even have tinted windows (they got steam tinted later though). I drive to my favorite spot in Hollywood. While driving up there, we talked about, of course Baldy, this site, CL, ROBs and so on. I told her that Baldy is the big Guru on this site (sorry, Baldy) and she smiles and says: "I like Baldy".

So we end up at my spot. And we start talking about what I want and so on. Her first comment is: " so you know what I did with Baldy, cause some people think they would get FS and that is not the case". I told her I am fine with the just touching part and the JO. She asked me if I know what Baldy paid and I say, yes $. 5 and she counters, well that’s what we started at but he ended up giving me $. 6, I don’t even remember why, might have been the photos he took.

I was going for $. 6 anyhow (don’t you guys hate those ATM only giving you 20s). So she asked me if she should get undressed. Of course. Lizzy: "so, how do we start". Wow, she has a killer body. She tells me that she has some problems with one of her implants (it does feel a bit harder), but she wants to get new bigger implants anyhow. Double Ds.

So I start sucking on those nipples. Lock Jaw, big time. She tells me how she likes them to be sucked and licked on. I am half on top of her and my hand go down on her body. Being the gentleman I am, I ask her if I could rub her kitty and she is fine with it "who does not like to get touched down there". She seems to enjoy it and tells me so. So I go "I know something that would even feel better. Are you OK with me licking your kitty". She thinks about it for a couple seconds and says, "well, that would be $. 1 extra". And down I go. My car is kind a small, so we have to do some gymnastics to make this work. By now my windows are full steamed up, so we don’t have to worry about other cars going by (not too many anyhow). She really enjoys it and tells me how this gets her really horny. I am eating her out for about 30 min. , with intermediate tittie sucking. We are both sweating by know. She is completely naked and I still have my boxers on. So we start rubbing our wet bodies on each other and I feel her kitty against little eeros through my boxers. I guess you would consider this to be a ‘dry fuat%". After a while I get little eeros out to get some relief. Was totally prepared for taking care of it on my own, but Lizzy asked me if it would be a good idea if she would give me a hand. Hell yes.

So she starts giving me a real nice hand. In a kind a cute way she asked me if she would be too hard, to slow or too fast. You are just right Lizzy. I am grabbing her perfect titts (yes they are fake, but still) while she is working me. I finally nut big time. We clean up (thanks to Brawnys) and get dressed again. What a sight, her just getting dressed. You know when you trying to pull on a pair of jeans in a car and you kind a bow your upper body, those boobs. Amazing.

We hit back to Carl’s and talk about cars (the girl does have taste). She does not have a car currently, so she is a bit limited in traveling.

We talk about strip clubs and that she hates the rule of no touching, so I tell her she needs to go out to C of I or to KH8 (though KH8 might be a bit too much for her at this point).

I will definitely repeat. Guys, if you meet her up, treat her with respect. Don’t push for BJ or FS on your first meet. Won’t get you anywhere. She is like your first girl friend in High-School, it takes some trust and respect to advance to the next base, but it sure as hell is worth it.

Peace and out.

Luv Pussy
11-23-08, 03:01

Can't wait to fuck her. It's just a matter of time. She got a job at a bikini bar, but then got fired. Lol. Lizzy's email is lizzyboredom@aol.com

Thanks Vlad for the shout out.

BALDY (AllwaysHorny) CRUISERDude! You are my hero! I can't WAIT to see this girl when I get back in town!

Anybody got any intel on Costa Mesa? I'm going crazy down here! Can't seem to find any action. Never been down here before.

Luv Pussy
12-12-08, 15:15
There's certain internet cafe on Sunset and labrea where I like to go and hang out sometimes and "check my email" There are usually some girls in there after midnight and around 2. Always at least one or two. My big problem is knowing how to approach them when they aren't walking. The one time I was able to get an SW to talk to me she advised that that spot was a good place to meet them because they go there to post their CL ads.

Anyway there were three present last night. I suspected two of them as "workers" and one I was positive because she was with her guy friend who I'm sure was her pimp. But she was F'ing GORGEOUS! BSW smelled like fresh cut flowers and had a face and body that almost made me sick because she was so fine. Since girls with pimps generally don't seem to date black guys (at least from my limited experience) I didn't bother.

But they walked out too just after I left. And the guy disappeared as the girl started her procession east on Sunset. Wish I had a camera. Anyway sometimes LE hang there because they know that it's a hot spot. But I've been there often when there's none around at all. Check it out.

Hargow20
12-22-08, 07:00
It's fairly easy to meet a SW in a business. Just walk or sit down and say hello. If she is a SW she will clue you. if she is a SW she will ask you what are you looking for.?

Hargow20
12-29-08, 19:54
Someone reported that more SW's have been working on east end of Sunset. Have they been working near the All American Burger or more by the Home Depot...? It would be nice if Sunset picked up again. I enjoyed cruising Sunset it was a fun street to cruise.

Marlowe
12-30-08, 01:32
Someone reported that more SW's have been working on east end of Sunset. Have they been working near the All American Burger or more by the Home Depot...? It would be nice if Sunset picked up again. I enjoyed cruising Sunset it was a fun street to cruise.

Hizark, obviously directions aren't your strong suit. The Home Depot and the Food For Less, are on the east end, the All American Burger, as well as SAG are on the west end.

Vlad De Sade
12-30-08, 02:02
Mongers,

Why o why can we not get rid of this nimrod?

Seriously, dude YOU do not even live near our beloved Sunset stroll.

Thank god YOU live in crappy San Diego County.

Sorry to any of my friends who actually have to live and monger near this fool!

Yeah, sunset has picked up a tad...

However, it is not like the old days or even 2 years ago IMHO.

Do not go out of your way to cruise this stroll if YOU live more than 30 + miles from the area.

It is just not consistent enough at this point to warrant a journey like that...

If YOU live or work near the area w/a little luck it could be a great time!

I wish all of my fellow mongers, not Hizzy, a happy and a healthy new year.

Peace, da I Sadist

Rock One
12-30-08, 02:14
Hizark, obviously directions aren't your strong suit. The Home Depot and the Food For Less, are on the east end, the All American Burger, as well as SAG are on the west end.All the action has been between western and normandie, between 1-3am. it was unusually busy this weekend. Found a cute 18 LSW sunday night got a good 40 bj from her. plenty of girls to chose from. mostly cute young bsw, with a couple of WSW. There's usually nothing out during the week. going to check it out next weekend and see what i find!

Hargow20
01-01-09, 15:15
Thanks for the info. I figured that's where the SW's were, but I was thinking that they moved. The day action was really great 3 or 4 years ago. It was a lot of fun to cruise Sunset and hang out in Hollywood during the day There used to be some really hot SW's by the All American burger.

Dctex99
01-01-09, 18:05
Thanks for the info. I figured that's where the SW's were, but I was thinking that they moved. The day action was really great 3 or 4 years ago. It was a lot of fun to cruise Sunset and hang out in Hollywood during the day There used to be some really hot SW's by the All American burger.Nice talking to you; so sorry you live under the bridge at el cajon blvd & 805, but you have a nice blanket! You need to check the spelling on the "Homless, need fod" sign you were holding!

Luv Pussy
01-02-09, 17:19
It's fairly easy to meet a SW in a business. Just walk or sit down and say hello. If she is a SW she will clue you. if she is a SW she will ask you what are you looking for.?Appreciate the advice. I'll just approach next time and see how far it gets me.

Thanks!

Speck
01-03-09, 19:01
Appreciate the advice. I'll just approach next time and see how far it gets me.

Thanks!More out late last night around 330 am. Mostly BSW, but one insanely cute WSW that looked like Avril Lavigne.

Hargow20
01-03-09, 22:41
Yes walking up to SW's does work sometimes. But only use this as a last resort. Some SW's are paranoid and don't like this.

Member #4870
01-04-09, 01:34
Man, I remember when sunset was the shit a few years back.

(from Vermont to Western)

Usually from 2-5 a. M. Especially on weekends.

All types of SW's (LSW, BSW, WSW) and fine too!

One can dream, can he?

Member #3962
02-01-09, 20:49
Hello Guys,

I live in Seattle and often cruise the strolls up that way quite a bit. I'm in town for the next few days and hopefully going to be cruising Sunset one or two nights.

I'm getting the feeling from reading the reports in here that right around Vermont is a good place to cruise - would this be correct?

What about other areas?

B Malibu
02-02-09, 02:05
Hello Guys,

I live in Seattle and often cruise the strolls up that way quite a bit. I'm in town for the next few days and hopefully going to be cruising Sunset one or two nights.

I'm getting the feeling from reading the reports in here that right around Vermont is a good place to cruise - would this be correct?

What about other areas?
Well, one of my "hotties" was working Sunset and Western last night, so I know at least one good lookin' babe works that track.

Member #3962
02-02-09, 20:07
Well, one of my "hotties" was working Sunset and Western last night, so I know at least one good lookin' babe works that track.

Hollywood is weird for me because I often can't pick out the SW's from the local female foot traffic simply because there's really no other place on earth with the hot female foot traffic that Hollywood has. Frustrating for someone who never comes down this way.

I actually parked in the lot at Ralph's on Sunset and watched the traffic for a while. I saw a scary, tough-looking black guy hanging around near my vehicle and it seemed to me that he might have been a drug dealer. A nice young brunette in a miniskirt walked by and my 'hodar went off so I started to make eye contact, but then this idiot yelled out "hey, come over here", so she dropped me and bee-lined for him. She got in his vehicle and they sat there for a looooong time, I thought maybe i'd wait until they were done but that never happened. I cruised up Sunset past the Roxy for a bit, then on my way back I saw her still seated in this guy's front seat and they were both staring straight ahead. I still think she was working, just that my timing wasn't right.

Finally, I cruised up Vermont and my 'hodar went off again around Vermont/Pico - this time two very nice-looking latinas, something we don't get very much of in Seattle. I watched two guys pull over for a hottie in a miniskirt but she was chatting on her phone so they both bailed. This gave me second thoughts and I proceeded to circle one more time for confirmation but as I passed to turn up the next block, I watched a guy suddenly pull over and snatch her up. Then, I saw a very hot latina pull over in her car and climb out - what a stunner. I had already passed her and was again going to circle for a closer look but some guy immediately pulled over and grabbed her. On my way back through after cruising Figuero a few hours later, I saw a fairly hot, tall latina in tightish white pants and with a very large face give me a very obvious nod and mouthed the words, "you wanna?". I was done for the night so I passed, but I do want to head out tonight and sample some of the local latinas.

Check my report in the Los Angeles section, I did manage to have success on Figuero. All in all, I think I managed an okay night for a newbie in this town.

Member #3962
02-02-09, 21:34

You know, I should ask - what does this girl look like? I saw a few hot girls out but again I just can't tell the foot traffic from the working girls. I'm heading out again tonight and will pay closer attention, but if you can describe her than i'll keep an eye out.

Speck
02-04-09, 00:17
You know, I should ask - what does this girl look like? I saw a few hot girls out but again I just can't tell the foot traffic from the working girls. I'm heading out again tonight and will pay closer attention, but if you can describe her than i'll keep an eye out.

IMO you are making a whole lot of mistakes. I don't think any of the ladies you posted about are streetwalkers at all.

The action on Sunset has been super limited. Even in the recent revival, its still only been 6-8 girls out and very late at night(after 2am) on Sunset from Western to Normandie...and one or two on Western from Beverly to 3rd.

In that situation, there is no mistaken anything.

Member #3962
02-04-09, 04:23
IMO you are making a whole lot of mistakes. I don't think any of the ladies you posted about are streetwalkers at all.

The action on Sunset has been super limited. Even in the recent revival, its still only been 6-8 girls out and very late at night(after 2am) on Sunset from Western to Normandie...and one or two on Western from Beverly to 3rd.

In that situation, there is no mistaken anything.

I understand what you are saying about Sunset, I cruised through once last night and bailed out on it. I have a friend up in Seattle who used to live there and he's the one who told me that he used to pick up nice SW's while waiting at Ralph's, but that was a few years ago.

However, after seeing the latina SW's near Vermont and scoring on Figueroa, I concentrated on those areas. I also took a trip out to Pomona as there have been good reports and photos from that area, saw lots of SW's out while there for an hour or so and bailed on one after she got close.

I'm just visiting so taking it all in for next time.

Titman
02-04-09, 20:11
Man, I remember when sunset was the shit a few years back.

(from Vermont to Western)

Usually from 2-5 a. M. Especially on weekends.

All types of SW's (LSW, BSW, WSW) and fine too!

One can dream, can he?

For most of the last century Sunset was a great place to find providers. For about twenty years (so I've been told) there weren't any hookers, just unemployed actresses with rent to pay, and they looked good.

The Godsend
02-20-09, 18:44
I have been a member on here and world sex guide for almost a year now, but I have rarely posted anything, and I think those posts were on wsg. But anyway, I have sw's, so you can trust my info is official. Sunset is opening back up, but there are not as many girls as there used to be. I have personally been setting my own game down over there, and have some boys who have been doing the same, and we are trying to get it back right over there. The dates are priced from about 40 and up, but there are even some girls over there who do it for less. Personally I have two wsw, two asw, one bsw, one latin(belizean) sw, but she looks like a lightskin bsw. And you can see all pf them on sunset almost any night from about three in the morning until about six thirty in the morning, and they are all 18 years old or older.

Also, on western from rosewood to second we play on the weekends from about 1 in the morning until about 3 am, then we head to sunset. I don't know how helpful this info is, but I appreciate that you guys always stay in this game, which encourages us to better educate our girls on how to treat you gentlemen with more respect and everything. My girls are not allowed to steal, rush(unless of course a ridiculous amount of time is being taken up), and they do no drugs, period. Im from Las Vegas, but I will be in the Southern Cali area until next week, we really came out here to play the Academy awards, but we came early, and to our surprise Sunset was trying to wake up, so we have been shaking it a little harder trying to get it out its slumber.

The Godsend
02-20-09, 19:04
I'm from Las Vegas, but me and my girls (I have sw's), came out here a couple of weeks ago to play the Academy awards really, but we came early so we could have some more time out here in southern cali, and play some of the tracks. But to our surprise Sunset was trying to wake up when we got here and we have given it an extra push since we have been here trying to get it out of its slumber. I personally have six sw's, (two wsw, two asw, one bsw, and one belizean sw who looks like a lightskinned bsw), and from about three am til about six thirty, you can see them all on sunset from Kingsley to bronson. We also have been playing western on the weekends from council to second from one am til about three am.

I have a couple of boys who play their girls on sunset too, so lately there has been a good amount of sw's out. Me and my girls will be out here until wednesday, but we wont be on sunset anymore because we are playing the renaissance hotel for the grammy crowd, also we will be playing online in the los angeles area. On monday though we wil be back to sunset, and we will play it that monday and tuesday then we will be headed back home. But we work Vegas too of course, if anyone has questions about Las Vegas let me know.

Marlowe
02-20-09, 23:58
Are any of you buying the two previous posts? I smell a rat and that rat is having bacon for breakfast.

Hargow20
02-21-09, 21:15
I have my doubts that Sunset is picking up again. But then again there has been sporadic reports of SW's. It sure would be cool if Sunset did pick up again. The downside with Sunset is that the SW's come out so late.

Speck
02-22-09, 01:27
I have my doubts that Sunset is picking up again. But then again there has been sporadic reports of SW's. It sure would be cool if Sunset did pick up again. The downside with Sunset is that the SW's come out so late.

There have been up to 10 sw's late night on Sunset each of the last several Friday and Saturdays. Even with the rain.

The Godsend
02-22-09, 14:04
It is always wise to check the stats before you respond or voice your opinion about something. And had you checked the stats you would have seen that this morning on sunset there was about thirty girls out. I'm the reason for that, and if there are any true mongers on here they can verify that it was on over there , because any true monger is gonna go and see about it before they post a response.

Before I put out the word out about sunset, there was only about ten to fifteen girls out, but since I have been letting it be known for the p's to get down over there things have been picking back up. I always do my best to get shit popping anywhwere we go, no matter what state or area we happen to be in we will keep it busy, and make sure the game can be played as it should be. But only when we can. Sometimes the LE just wont allow some shit to go down, but when you have things like these oscars going on, and females and their bosses coming from all over to get it up, then you are going to see an increase in business if the area is being promoted right, as I have been doing with this posting, and just calling up my different boys and letting them know to get it going, even if it only lasts a couple of weeks, atleast we gave it a real try. I respect all opinions and shit like that, but my point is that it is always best to check it out so that when you speak you know what you are talkoing about. It's like wiping your ass before the shit comes out.

Marlowe
02-22-09, 16:35
It is always wise to check the stats before you respond or voice your opinion about something. And had you checked the stats you would have seen that this morning on sunset there was about thirty girls out. I'm the reason for that, and if there are any true mongers on here they can verify that it was on over there , because any true monger is gonna go and see about it before they post a response.

Before I put out the word out about sunset, there was only about ten to fifteen girls out, but since I have been letting it be known for the p's to get down over there things have been picking back up. I always do my best to get shit popping anywhwere we go, no matter what state or area we happen to be in we will keep it busy, and make sure the game can be played as it should be. But only when we can. Sometimes the LE just wont allow some shit to go down, but when you have things like these oscars going on, and females and their bosses coming from all over to get it up, then you are going to see an increase in business if the area is being promoted right, as I have been doing with this posting, and just calling up my different boys and letting them know to get it going, even if it only lasts a couple of weeks, atleast we gave it a real try. I respect all opinions and shit like that, but my point is that it is always best to check it out so that when you speak you know what you are talkoing about. It's like wiping your ass before the shit comes out.

Well excuuuuuuuuse me! There are stats and then there are probabilities. The chance that any quality SW are offering F/S for as little as $40, as you implied in your report is less than zero, which is what set off my radar and hence my report.

If you respect our experiences, you would be aware of the number of fake posts by LE quoting situations that are TGTBT, and respect our wariness.

If you are truly real and are having your girls cardate in the Hollywood area, you are looking for a lot of court cases to resolve. If you were really keeping it real, you would have negotiated an arrangement with one or more of the operators of the seedier motels in this area, and have your girls working out of these, like the "employers" of the SW used to do in the SFV a couple years ago.

BTW, the Hollywood vice won't be high profile about it, unless they determine that they need to shut it down completely. They prefer to be low profile, see the trick pick up your girl, surreptitiously follow them until they park to do their business, then creep up and catch them in the act. A lewd conduct bust gives the DA room to negotiate it down to a solicitation, and plea bargains are the mother's milk of the LA judicial system.

I never cardate, in Hollywood or elsewhere, so I won't be needing your services any time soon. I hope you are careful and keep your SW out of jail.
Peace, bro, I meant no offense.

Titman
02-22-09, 19:26

When you're old enough to drive a car, come back and tell us about it.

Rock One
02-22-09, 20:33
I was out on sunset friday and sunday morning around 3am and there were plenty of girls out but nothing worth stopping for. Plus lots of crazy drivers trying to get a view or trying to talk to the girls, so no reason to stick around.

The Godsend
02-23-09, 04:50
I'm old enough to drive now, so here I am to tell yall about it.

Anyway, I was just trying to let yall know that sunset was a little more active, and yall seem so uptight. I guess with all the tracks shut sown and yall driving around for hours with hard ons it begins to fuck with your moods, but thats not my fault, just enjoy shit while yall can because the shit is not gonna last long, and I was only trying to be helpful.

I may be young, but I know my info was good, and with the amount of traffic I saw last night I know that enough people enjoyed themselves, and it wasnt just people trying to get a look it was plenty of business being handled too.

Speck
02-23-09, 22:07
I'm old enough to drive now, so here I am to tell yall about it.

Anyway, I was just trying to let yall know that sunset was a little more active, and yall seem so uptight. I guess with all the tracks shut sown and yall driving around for hours with hard ons it begins to fuck with your moods, but thats not my fault, just enjoy shit while yall can because the shit is not gonna last long, and I was only trying to be helpful.

I may be young, but I know my info was good, and with the amount of traffic I saw last night I know that enough people enjoyed themselves, and it wasnt just people trying to get a look it was plenty of business being handled too.

Just some advice......

1.) Pay for some protection. The pimp wannabe's out there are creating havoc. It's hard to pick up the girl you want, and it attracts the cops not to mention terrifying your ho's. I'm not sure who runs that area...AP has been dead for a long time and mexican gangs aren't really welcome in Little Armenia.

2.) Get some white girls that are not $200+. Even Julie who used to be so cute a few years back has put on some weight. I was tempted to see if the girl in all red would take it in the butt, but then anal is kinda gross when a lady has been on the streets all night.

3.) Motels....fucking in a car just sucks. And BJ's with condoms also suck. So cars are just bad. See if you can't set up something with one of the local motels where they will rent rooms for $30 an hour. I know of a few in K-town that will, but thats kinda far from the Sunset track. Should work fine for the Western track. The place on Fountain and Western is a complete no-no as it has attracted LE attention for years.

The Godsend
02-25-09, 21:04
Alright, I went to hollywood monday night/tuesday morning and saw 4 cars get towed from the donut shop parking lot, I personally didnt take any of my game with me to sunset because the mondays at that time are usually slow or dead anyway, but thus shit was very weak that particular morning. I played the western track for about two hours and it was alright, not any girls out but my own, and what looked like a couple of renegades. the le was patrolling but not stopping anyone.

But yeah, tonight I am going back home, I hope sunset stays open for a little while, even if its just on the weekends.

And long beach blvd has been alright from about twelve in the afternoon till about eight at night.

Chicago Monger
03-06-09, 04:49
I am visiting your town. On Western and Sunset around 930 pm. Two bsw walking. Didnt talk with them. However there was a three BSW in a car with a baby in a car seat. They pulled up to me and wave me to open my window. The one in the passinger seat want me to take her with me. I thought is was strange with a kid in the car.

Half Amazing
03-06-09, 23:54
I am visiting your town. On Western and Sunset around 930 pm. Two bsw walking. Didnt talk with them. However there was a three BSW in a car with a baby in a car seat. They pulled up to me and wave me to open my window. The one in the passinger seat want me to take her with me. I thought is was strange with a kid in the car.

So did you pick her up, or speed off when the light changed?? I hope you did the latter. Could have been a set up for a ROB attempt.

Vlad De Sade
03-07-09, 03:57
Chicago,

Sunset is cool like that...

Back in the day, circa '97, I to got dates while cruising the stroll, between Highland to the west & Kingsley to the east, in this same manner.

This style of mongering has only happened to me on the Sunset track!

Sadly, it only happened for me on two different occasions, I believe I posted sometime back in '04 about these experiences, on two opposite ends of the track...

Never mind the ROB attempt, w/a baby seat in the ride I seriously doubt it, next time YOU just tell those girls to follow YOU player.

If they really wanna play for pay they will follow your lead.

Never let a SW, or a potential SW for that matter, tell YOU where to go, what to do, or when to do it!

IF YOU do what they say YOU could be getting set up for a ROB or worse yet IMHO a LE bust!!!

Honestly, when 2 or 3 hot BSW's chase YOU down in their own ride while YOU are driving the stroll odds are that they are not pigs but just really motivated sluts!

However, if YOU have a plan for this type of event, even if its a random one, just execute it!

Seriously, I had a blast both times I got hooked up in this manner.

My experiences were w/BSW's both times.

There w/2 girls in each car, no baby seats if I recall, and they were motivated to suck my cock like the good LBFM's that they were!

Good times Joe Monger Good times...

LOL!

Peace, da I Sadist

Chicago Monger
03-07-09, 11:10
Thanks for replies. I did not pick up the drive by bsw. I am still enjoying the opportunities. I.e. Sunset, LBB Fig....... Got to love the hunt. May try the Pomona stroll.

St Stephen
03-07-09, 19:14
Back in the early 80's on Sunset I did it many times. Once on Beach also in the 80's. If girls were smart, especially the independents, they could do good business this way. Girls are you listening?

Waytogo
03-09-09, 14:44
I had this happen to me 2X on Lincoln over in Santa Monica way back in 94-95. I had somewhere to go and wasn't mongering, so I refused. The second time, it was a latina and a black girl in the car both nice looking with huge knockers...almost said yes, when I told them to show me their tits and they did....

Rock One
03-16-09, 01:03
Got the itch last night and checked out ktown around 2nd St and council around 2am and saw 1 SW, looked either white of Latina, but hard to tell. She was wearing a tight white dress. Drove around the block to get a better look but she kept walking around so I couldn’t get a good look. Decide to head up to sunset and there were about 12 to 15 different girls out there between 2 and 4am. All between western and normandie, and no LE in sight. Girls were dressed to impress. Two chunk LSW were working in the parking lot of grocery store on western/sunset. It looked like they only had tops on with thongs. Lots of cute BSW. But with the girls came all the crazy traffic. People were stopping in the middle of the street pulling you turns, pimps were chasing girls around on foot. It was hectic and hard to talk to any of the girls who were crossing all over the place when traffic got to crazy, but the lines of cars followed.

There was 1 tall cute SW in a colorful dress or something but she was getting too much attention to get to her. Saw what appeared to be a hot WSW in a tight black dress with a great body, but some guy drove up on the wrong side of the street and parked the wrong way to talk to her, he pulled into a parking lot and she go in. I drove around checking the talent out but it was just too hectic. Went back to check out ktown and the same SW from before was there, went around the block to see if I could get close but she walked to Beverly and started talking to some MTA bus driver that was idling on the corner. Then they both get in the bus and he drives off. Wtf? I almost wanted to follow and see if he was going to park somewhere.

Instead I headed back to sunset and its still popping off. I decided to make one last circle before heading home and while on serano, half way down the street I see the tall WSW I saw before and no one else around. Perfect! She asks to get in and she does. She does the LE check and off we go. Only looking to spend 40 so she agrees to 40 for CBJ. Forgot her name, but she said she was black and german. Said she was 5 11", real pretty face. Nice fit body from what I could see. Great long legs. We find a spot but she says I have to cum fast. I told her she could try. Guess she took that as a challenge, because she went straight to work, put the condom on with her mouth. I thought the girl was going to get whip lash she was bobbing so fast, but she was sucking hard and it felt good! My hands were all over her body, great ass and nice tits. Her hard work paid off and I came quick. Dropped her off where I picked her up. Said she would be around for a week or so. Wouldn’t mind picking her up again if she would take her time.

Watermelon
03-16-09, 19:39
Is it always lots of gals around that time?

Vlad De Sade
03-17-09, 01:52
Water,

Sunset is not a day track!

It starts pumping after midnight and gets sweet between 3am to 6am IMHO.

So stay up late, fill up your tank, and cruise from Spaulding to Kingsley...

Peace, da I Sadist

Member #4870
03-18-09, 01:04
I haven't been out to the sunset track in a while since I must have the worst luck.
(bad timing) I haven't really seen anything my last few trips out there.

Will have to check out soon.

Traveling John #2
03-25-09, 15:05
I talked to a girl that stated her and a friend where picked up for walking Sunset. It was suggested they stay off of the street.

The action is being pushed to Fig where girls are less harassed by police.

Cumfacehookers
03-26-09, 22:35
I talked to a girl that stated her and a friend where picked up for walking Sunset. It was suggested they stay off of the street.

The action is being pushed to Fig where girls are less harassed by police.Yes I saw vice picking up a girl at the 7-11 in a reverse sting using a small benz and a pickup truck as vice backup. As I went in the store plain clothes vice hurried to get the busted out of there before customers at the 7-11 saw.

Rock One
03-28-09, 18:23
Yes I saw vice picking up a girl at the 7-11 in a reverse sting using a small benz and a pickup truck as vice backup. As I went in the store plain clothes vice hurried to get the busted out of there before customers at the 7-11 saw.Le has been hitting sunset and ktown hard. Last weekend you couldn’t go 5 min without seeing a b&w patroling. Saw an undercover car scoping out 2nd and western. Both tracks are only a couple blocks so they’re easy to shut down.

As I was coming home Thursday night I saw what I think was a possible sting on 2nd and western around midnight. It was two white girls, both blond, probably late 20s or early 30s. One was wearing a jean skirt and tight white shirt. Some guy pretending to sleep on the steps of the corner store. The only reason I’m not 100% sure that is was a sting is I’ve seen these two girls at the same spot wearing the same clothes last year. Back then I got the same feeling when I saw them. Would LAPD put the same girls at the same location? Wouldn’t they at least give them something else to wear?

Eeros
04-01-09, 10:56
Man, I saw them as well. Actually circled a couple of times and ended up approaching them from a side street. I park and the one with the really nice pair of titts comes over and leans down towards my window to talk to me. She exposes some really nice pair of boobs. So the first thing she asks me is: "What do you wanna do?". Me being an idiot, I am actually asking her: "Your are not a cop, are you?" as if she would tell me the truth. So I ask her to proof it and she goes "I can't proof it here but somewhere else". Kind a red flag for me. But I am thinking, if she is LE, they might have enough already to arrest me, so I push it a bit more. I ask her to get in my car and we can talk. NOW REAL RED FLAG. She goes: "I ususally work Hollywood and over there I always talk to the guys and figure out what they want before I get in". Oh man, at that point, though I really wanted to get my hands and lips on those perfect boobs, I just left. Not sure if she was LE or not, but the real girls usually do get in your car.
Anyhow, I go up Sunset and there wasn't much. Go down Santa Monica and actually saw one real real girl (saw her once before, but she was scooped up before me).
So at that point, me being horny like hell, I go back to Western to check once more on those 2 white chicks. When I get there (approaching side streets again, I see them talking to 2 'homeless'. They thEn cross Western together and disappear in some entry way (I was doing my rounds on the side streets so I missed where they went exactly). You know, 2 real good looking SW talking to 2 homeless and than disappearing all of a sudden, sure smells like LE. I was just wondering if they did not have enough on me already before. I thought as long as there might be an intend, they are allowed to check on you, but maybe that's just the b&w who want to scare the shit out off you and vice might want to get a bit more proof to stand up in court.
I recall a B&W pulling me over on the Pig once. He totally knew what was going on, but I was persitent in not admitting anything. Office I am just getting gas. Why are you circling the block. 'Cause I just though I might want to get gas now rather than later and I missed the station (yeah right).
Anyhow, I have a clean record, and I just dropped a comment that I do feel abit harrased by them. And they started backpaddeling, like we could give you a ticket for sometyhing hanging down from your rear view mirror, 'cause this is why we pulled you over, but we are nice guys and you should just leave the neighborhood.
Thanks to this forum I made my way out.
Thanks guy.

Le has been hitting sunset and ktown hard. Last weekend you couldn’t go 5 min without seeing a b&w patroling. Saw an undercover car scoping out 2nd and western. Both tracks are only a couple blocks so they’re easy to shut down.

As I was coming home Thursday night I saw what I think was a possible sting on 2nd and western around midnight. It was two white girls, both blond, probably late 20s or early 30s. One was wearing a jean skirt and tight white shirt. Some guy pretending to sleep on the steps of the corner store. The only reason I’m not 100% sure that is was a sting is I’ve seen these two girls at the same spot wearing the same clothes last year. Back then I got the same feeling when I saw them. Would LAPD put the same girls at the same location? Wouldn’t they at least give them something else to wear?

Titman
04-01-09, 16:07
Your instincts were dead on, Eeros. If she won't get in the car, it's a sting.

Speck
04-01-09, 17:34
Your instincts were dead on, Eeros. If she won't get in the car, it's a sting.

100% for certain LE.

Yes they could have arrested/cited Eeros for loitering. Lots of times they will not because of one of three things:

1.) The B&W backup is currently involved with someone else they pulled over.

2.) They don't want to blow the cover of the operation.

3.) For whatever reason, you are not worth going after. They may have an unmarked car up the street, ran your plates already, and decided since you have no warrants that you aren't worth pulling over for a citation that will probably be dismissed anyway.

Member #4870
04-02-09, 00:50
Could be a chance that she was not a cop.

Some SW's won't get in the car period.

Alot of cheapos out there.

TacoBandit
04-02-09, 06:11
Sunset sure has been dead when I try hitting it in the AM, nothing out.

Hargow20
04-05-09, 05:31
In most cases the cops won't arrest you for loitering unless they catch you in the act with a SW. The Costa Mesa loitering case was overturned in the CA Supreme or appeals court. So this makes it much more difficult to prosecute. The LA DA has also warned against enforcing the civil intent to solicit law as well.

Eros:
It is a mistake to ask a SW to prove she is not a cop if you suspect she may be a decoy. The best thing to do is to ask she wants a ride. Do not mention sex or the word date. This way you avoid being arrested if the cops want to push the issue.

Eeros
04-08-09, 00:02
[QUOTE=Hargow20
It is a mistake to ask a SW to prove she is not a cop if you suspect she may be a decoy. The best thing to do is to ask she wants a ride. Do not mention sex or the word date. This way you avoid being arrested if the cops want to push the issue.[/QUOTE]

Will keep that in mind. I usually ask them to just get in the car, but she wouldn't and she just had some (2) really nice arguments for me not to just take off at that point, so I pushed it maybe a bit too far.

Ghost323
04-26-09, 02:43
Drove though Sunset on Friday a few times between 1-4 am and nothing, completely dead, maybe weekends are better? anyone know whats going on?

Clicker619
04-29-09, 21:31
In most cases the cops won't arrest you for loitering unless they catch you in the act with a SW.

If you are caught in the act with a SW, then it is no longer loitering. Therefore, the arresting charges wouldn't be for loitering.

Marlowe
04-29-09, 22:12
If you are caught in the act with a SW, then it is no longer loitering. Therefore, the arresting charges wouldn't be for loitering.

If they catch you in the act, it will be lewd conduct, the favorite bust of Hollywood LE because they get to sneak up on you and try to make you soil your pants.

Hargow20
04-29-09, 23:37
Well the cops can bust you for both. Sometimes the cops will catch a guy with a SW stopped somewhere, but not in act. This is where the criminal intent to solicit is used.

Marlowe
04-30-09, 00:00
Well the cops can bust you for both. Sometimes the cops will catch a guy with a SW stopped somewhere, but not in act. This is where the criminal intent to solicit is used.

No shit? Like I didn't know that! The cops can bust you for anything they want to, if they don't have the evidence they can just make it up, like they do in Hollywood. After all, its your word against theirs and the morons that make up jury pools take the oinkers words as gospel.

B Malibu
04-30-09, 04:40
No shit? Like I didn't know that! The cops can bust you for anything they want to, if they don't have the evidence they can just make it up, like they do in Hollywood. After all, its your word against theirs and the morons that make up jury pools take the oinkers words as gospel.
If Jackson added a "smileys" otherwise known as an "emotions" toolbar, I'd be filling the whole screen with the little bastard that turns blue and laughs so hard he cries. That title, "duh hizark or whatever" made me have to hold my stomach. You truly kill me with your wittiness brutha'! (Thumbs Up).

For those that don't think it's all that funny, you haven't been around USA long enough to appreciate Senor Marlowe's dry sense of humor!

Titman
04-30-09, 15:27
We know that Hargow20 will never get busted, because he never picks up hookers. He just gives legal advice to those who do.

Hargow20
04-30-09, 16:09
I have been with lots of SW's and I have contact ph#'s to prove it. Legal info is important because there is grey areas of the law. So we need to be aware of it.

Mr Sixty
04-30-09, 19:29

That's why I tell everyone I know: Next time you get a jury summons, STOP TRYING TO GET OUT OF IT!

For a long time, the thinking was, "Smart people are smart enough to get out of jury duty." Then, we'd all ***** about how these crazy verdicts happened. (OJ? The cops who beat Rodney King? Robert Blake? Phil Spector #1?)

If you want normal people, mongers, casual pot smokers, etc., to have a chance in this legal system, then it is up to all of us to do jury duty!

Sorry for the OT rant, but this is a peeve of mine.

Cres Prophet2
04-30-09, 23:51
That's why I tell everyone I know: Next time you get a jury summons, STOP TRYING TO GET OUT OF IT!

For a long time, the thinking was, "Smart people are smart enough to get out of jury duty." Then, we'd all ***** about how these crazy verdicts happened. (OJ? The cops who beat Rodney King? Robert Blake? Phil Spector #1?)

If you want normal people, mongers, casual pot smokers, etc., to have a chance in this legal system, then it is up to all of us to do jury duty!

Sorry for the OT rant, but this is a peeve of mine.Agreed. I will never try to get out of Jury Duty anymore. It is the way for the citizen to derail someone being railroaded.

Assuming it should be derailed.

Marlowe
05-01-09, 02:21
If Jackson added a "smileys" otherwise known as an "emotions" toolbar, I'd be filling the whole screen with the little bastard that turns blue and laughs so hard he cries. That title, "duh hizark or whatever" made me have to hold my stomach. You truly kill me with your wittiness brutha'! (Thumbs Up).

For those that don't think it's all that funny, you haven't been around USA long enough to appreciate Senor Marlowe's dry sense of humor!

Thanks for the kudos, B! I dunno its just something about Hizark or whatever his newest nomme de site is that just pisses me off. I'm glad it made you laugh, we all need a little levity in these tough times.

I sure wish that Bebe, Girlfriend or Tiffany would come back to cheer me up.

Ghost323
05-16-09, 05:19
Whats going on in Hollywood that theres a tremendous crackdown going on? For the mongers that lurk Hollywood I advise to be fully aware. On the corner of Western and Romaine, at the furniture store parking lot, I saw a suspicious vehicle and after a few glances I saw a uniformed officer from what appeared to be sherrifs maybe. Couldn't get a clear view but was defintely uniformed, if it was undercover I don't know why they would be uniformed. I saw a tgtbt WSW a block away so might have been a sting. Saw the same vehicle, red truck with a silver streak on the side, about. Just be extra viligant guys, it helps.

The Godsend
05-16-09, 12:10
Yeah, there is definitely a crackdown in Hollywood right now, on the Western track, and the bottom of Sunset track. I had one girl arrested last Friday, and they kept her til Monday, but the charge was rejected. But 4 other girls went to jail that night off the Western track alone (Maplewood-2nd), and another 3 from Sunset. I have had the only girls on the Poinsettia-Fairfax part of Sunset lately, and have not had the police bother any of them one time, but last night one of my girls got into the car with an undercover, and he told her to take it in, but that they were not doing a sting over there, just random checks, on that part of Sunset. I was not out there while I had my girls out there, I'm in Vegas, so I can't say for sure how its been looking, but I trust what my girls tell me, and I know for sure that one went to jail, so just be careful. I had all my game come back out here to Vegas today, so I won't be posting about Hollywood for a while, until I get word that its back open.

Hellman5
05-18-09, 01:04
Something is going down. I cruised Sunset from Fairfax all the way to Glendale Blvd (in echo park). I've never seen so many police. The track
was absolutely crawling with them. In one stretch around Silver lake, I counted 9 cars and motorcyles. They were stopping everybody (even
pedestrians). Perhaps they are sweeping because the weather has warmed up. I don't know, but I was very nervous, and I was only looking for
a reggae club.

Hargow20
05-18-09, 01:36
I am not surprised. The cops put so much effort into cleaning up Sunset that they want a show of force to scare off all the SW's

Member #4870
05-25-09, 15:24
Crackdown continues on sunset.

Continue to see strong le presence in hollywood near wee hours of morning.

Gsmittty
05-27-09, 19:37
Cruised Sunset from 12-3am this morning. Saw a few LE here and there. Not many girls out either. I saw maybe 2-3 WSW and about 4 BSW but didn't pick any up as none were worth my time. Too bad my trip here was so uneventful. I won't get another Chance to cruise Sunset for a while.

The Shaft
06-08-09, 17:10
Hey Eros, I definitely think the chicks you are mentioning were Undercover, i say this because i got arrested earlier this year by a girl that fits the description and method of hooking you in. be careful. if she wont' get in your car, keep driving.

Man, I saw them as well. Actually circled a couple of times and ended up approaching them from a side street. I park and the one with the really nice pair of titts comes over and leans down towards my window to talk to me. She exposes some really nice pair of boobs. So the first thing she asks me is: "What do you wanna do?". Me being an idiot, I am actually asking her: "Your are not a cop, are you?" as if she would tell me the truth. So I ask her to proof it and she goes "I can't proof it here but somewhere else". Kind a red flag for me. But I am thinking, if she is LE, they might have enough already to arrest me, so I push it a bit more. I ask her to get in my car and we can talk. NOW REAL RED FLAG. She goes: "I ususally work Hollywood and over there I always talk to the guys and figure out what they want before I get in". Oh man, at that point, though I really wanted to get my hands and lips on those perfect boobs, I just left. Not sure if she was LE or not, but the real girls usually do get in your car.
Anyhow, I go up Sunset and there wasn't much. Go down Santa Monica and actually saw one real real girl (saw her once before, but she was scooped up before me).
So at that point, me being horny like hell, I go back to Western to check once more on those 2 white chicks. When I get there (approaching side streets again, I see them talking to 2 'homeless'. They thEn cross Western together and disappear in some entry way (I was doing my rounds on the side streets so I missed where they went exactly). You know, 2 real good looking SW talking to 2 homeless and than disappearing all of a sudden, sure smells like LE. I was just wondering if they did not have enough on me already before. I thought as long as there might be an intend, they are allowed to check on you, but maybe that's just the b&w who want to scare the shit out off you and vice might want to get a bit more proof to stand up in court.
I recall a B&W pulling me over on the Pig once. He totally knew what was going on, but I was persitent in not admitting anything. Office I am just getting gas. Why are you circling the block. 'Cause I just though I might want to get gas now rather than later and I missed the station (yeah right).
Anyhow, I have a clean record, and I just dropped a comment that I do feel abit harrased by them. And they started backpaddeling, like we could give you a ticket for sometyhing hanging down from your rear view mirror, 'cause this is why we pulled you over, but we are nice guys and you should just leave the neighborhood.
Thanks to this forum I made my way out.
Thanks guy.

Hargow20
06-10-09, 01:36
Did the SW actually show you her tits. Or did she simply lean over so you could get a better look. If she did expose her tits then she was not a cop.

Peter Pan 2009
06-10-09, 01:57
If the SW will not get in your car, regardless of what she tells you, she is sting. So run away fast with your tail behind your legs.

One common trick is to tell you to go to the motel next door while she walks. Guess who's waiting in the motel but a bunch of LE goons.

Hey Eros, I definitely think the chicks you are mentioning were Undercover, i say this because i got arrested earlier this year by a girl that fits the description and method of hooking you in. be careful. if she wont' get in your car, keep driving.

Eeros
06-11-09, 20:54
Did the SW actually show you her tits. Or did she simply lean over so you could get a better look. If she did expose her tits then she was not a cop.

She did not 'show' her tits. If she would have, I'd felt better and take up on her offer. No, it was just the better look by leaning over. The more I think about it, the more I believe it was a sting op. Guess I was right trusting my gutt feelings.

Fayettevillsex
06-18-09, 07:18
The last time I visited Cali, I took my first trip on the track. I was told Sunset was the hot spot. They were right, I saw about 12 girls out. One really caught my eye. She was on the corner ofr kingsbury near a restaurant. I circled around and viewed the situation. Saw a few bums on the bus stop there and two more across the street hanging out near a wall. Decided to circle again. This time I stopped by the light, signaling to turn right and made eye contact. She asked if I wanted a date, so I said with you, of course. She acted weird and then sakd she was working. At the same time I saw the Bums moving, so I quickly said, jump in and I'll give you a ride to the ckub you work at. She then said, not that kind of work. I am a working girl, what would you like. I said nothing and rolled. About 20-30 minutes later, I saw 3 guys in the parking lot being arrested. Anyone know of safer areas?

TacoBandit
06-18-09, 09:45
Saw 2 SW on western this AM around 6. One was a BSW in a purple dress, looked good, nice body, face was decent. Also saw a either WSW or LSW with redhair, wearing a short blue dress, nice legs. Would have partaken but had no funds and I had to get home.

That was it, sunset was nothing.

The Godsend
06-22-09, 00:21
Kingsbury?

Cruiser1362
06-24-09, 23:28
The last time I visited Cali, I took my first trip on the track. I was told Sunset was the hot spot. They were right, I saw about 12 girls out. One really caught my eye. She was on the corner ofr kingsbury near a restaurant. I circled around and viewed the situation. Saw a few bums on the bus stop there and two more across the street hanging out near a wall. Decided to circle again. This time I stopped by the light, signaling to turn right and made eye contact. She asked if I wanted a date, so I said with you, of course. She acted weird and then sakd she was working. At the same time I saw the Bums moving, so I quickly said, jump in and I'll give you a ride to the ckub you work at. She then said, not that kind of work. I am a working girl, what would you like. I said nothing and rolled. About 20-30 minutes later, I saw 3 guys in the parking lot being arrested. Anyone know of safer areas?
He surely means Kingsley and Sunset

Ghost323
06-26-09, 05:58
Drove by around 1 in the morning and cops had arrested a few SW and what looked like their pimps. I've seen sunset try and revive the past couple weeks but LE presence too strong. Oh well.

Hoytota
06-26-09, 18:55
How can they afford patrols with the state of the CA budget? I would think schools and public transit would be more important than victimless stuff.

Speck
06-29-09, 05:49
How can they afford patrols with the state of the CA budget? I would think schools and public transit would be more important than victimless stuff.

Schools and most public transit = state budget.

Police = city and county budget.

Vlad De Sade
06-30-09, 03:32
Godsend,

I believe the outta stater was referring to one of the best streets on the east end of the Sunset stroll.

Kingsley!!!

That intersection was good times for me, and many others, all throughout the 90's...

Peace, da I Sadist

B Malibu
07-01-09, 00:50
Godsend,

I believe the outta stater was referring to one of the best streets on the east end of the Sunset stroll.

Kingsley!!!

That intersection was good times for me, and many others, all throughout the 90's...

Peace, da I Sadist
Godsend is in "mangement." (wink, wink)

Marlowe
07-01-09, 00:57
Godsend is in "management." (wink, wink)

Yes, he is, but we still appreciate his contributions to this forum, and hope to sample his wares someday!

B Malibu
07-01-09, 01:07
Yes, he is, but we still appreciate his contributions to this forum, and hope to sample his wares someday!
I never said I didn't appreciate his services; just pointing out his affiliation to "the game." Godsend and I have chatted via PM before, so we're straight.

The Godsend
07-01-09, 16:21
I was hoping thats what he meant, I thought maybe I had been missing something all this time...Shakeys, yeah, that corner and Normandie are the two hottest corners on Sunset LE wise, on that end. But when its rolling, Kingsley is definitely a good spot, and Serrano.

Speck
09-11-09, 11:26
Sw's out on Western between 3rd and Melrose nearly every night the past several weeks. Real low key, and lots of times not great quality.

LCSisme
09-12-09, 02:29
Sw's out on Western between 3rd and Melrose nearly every night the past several weeks. Real low key, and lots of times not great quality.
Are you sure they are women?

Speck
09-12-09, 13:35
Are you sure they are women?

Positive. At least most of them. That stretch has long been an on and off stroll for pimped girls. The TV area is more towards Santa Monica. A few wander south of Melrose on occasion, but these were definitely female.

Cruiser1362
10-02-09, 03:11
Three SWs on Western just north of Beverly on Sat 9/26 around midnite. Two black/one white. They were bold too. I was with a buddy and we went around the block for a second look. We had the windows down and the white girl shouted as we drove by : "All three of us for $$$". One of the black girls was reeeally skinny, but in her miniskirt she looked nice. Sorry for the late report, been quite busy.

Admin
12-31-09, 21:00

Panderus
01-10-10, 11:25
Was out this morning (Jan. 10) on Sunset and spotted a woman just west of Gardner. Caught her eye at a corner and did a turn around to pick her up on a sidestreet. She called herself Carmela and after doing a cop check on her small but very firm breasts we agreed on $40 for CBJ. Carmela is a light-skinned African-American woman, very pretty. She said she does outcall for $100-$150 from her place. Great body and great attitude. She was with a blonde girl who also dates. Said she can be found out on Sunset often. Played with herself for me but wouldn't allow DATY, which is a shame because I liked what I saw.

Ghost323
02-07-10, 02:31
Just got home tonight (sat night 1030) and i saw a blonde walking on the corner of van ness. She got to the red light and turned around and walked back towards gower, she did it kinda slowly as if saying, "ok nothing over here ima turn around"...i thought to myself that might be a working girl so i drove around a couple times but she never gave cars that "look" that most girls do. But she stopped at every corner as if she was waiting for someone to roll up and scoop her up. She was wearing a brown coat with black pants and carrying a water bottle. I was circling to catch her on a sidestreet corner but she dissapeared once she to that notel by gower studios...just an observation i saw literally minutes ago if it helps anyone reading....this gives me an idea. we should have a live feed, kinda like twitter or a chat box for live updates.

Poon Hound
02-07-10, 05:17
This gives me an idea. we should have a live feed, kinda like twitter or a chat box for live updates.[/QUOTE]My thoughts exactly. I know baldy tweets but don't know to what extent.

Could even make it exclusive with the in house "followers".

TacoBandit
02-09-10, 07:58
Just got home tonight (sat night 1030) and i saw a blonde walking on the corner of van ness. She got to the red light and turned around and walked back towards gower, she did it kinda slowly as if saying, "ok nothing over here ima turn around"...i thought to myself that might be a working girl so i drove around a couple times but she never gave cars that "look" that most girls do. But she stopped at every corner as if she was waiting for someone to roll up and scoop her up. She was wearing a brown coat with black pants and carrying a water bottle. I was circling to catch her on a sidestreet corner but she dissapeared once she to that notel by gower studios...just an observation i saw literally minutes ago if it helps anyone reading....this gives me an idea. we should have a live feed, kinda like twitter or a chat box for live updates.Its vice, guaranteed, they cant proposition you in any way, you have to do it, thats why she wasnt waving down any cars otherwise its entrapment and they wont file on the case.

Ivory 54
02-09-10, 20:03
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Hot Dawg
02-13-10, 07:43
The picking on the OC and Pomona track has been slim the last few days. Decided to check out my old stomping ground here in Hollywood.

Got to Western and Beverly around 2:00am. Nothing. Drove up to Sunset and Western, still nothing.

Spotted a LSW by Normandie and Sunset. When she got in, I thought she looked a bit Asian. She said she is Chinese/Mexican mix. 19 yr old from Seattle. She goes by "Diamond". Quoted .8, settled .6 for everything. As we were driving to the spot, she said we need to stop by 7-11 for rain coat. Told her I had one and onto the spot we went.

She started with a nice CBJ. About a minute into it, she said the rain coat tasted nasty. Asked if she would do BBBJ. She said as long as you're clean. Always shower before I head out. After about 10 min. of BBBJ, put the rain coat back on and finished the CFS with mish. The chick is really cool.

Cl493
02-13-10, 14:10
She looks good, got any digits?

The picking on the OC and Pomona track has been slim the last few days. Decided to check out my old stomping ground here in Hollywood.

Got to Western and Beverly around 2:00am. Nothing. Drove up to Sunset and Western, still nothing.

Spotted a LSW by Normandie and Sunset. When she got in, I thought she looked a bit Asian. She said she is Chinese/Mexican mix. 19 yr old from Seattle. She goes by "Diamond". Quoted. 8, settled. 6 for everything. As we were driving to the spot, she said we need to stop by 7-11 for rain coat. Told her I had one and onto the spot we went.

She started with a nice CBJ. About a minute into it, she said the rain coat tasted nasty. Asked if she would do BBBJ. She said as long as you're clean. Always shower before I head out. After about 10 min. Of BBBJ, put the rain coat back on and finished the CFS with mish. Asked if I can take a few pics, she had no problem with it. The chick is so cool. She had no problem with anything. LOL. At any rate, enjoy the pics.

Dagnazty
02-13-10, 15:09
I will be visiting the area for a few days this spring, from Chicago. Things are tough out here and I am hoping for a change of pace. Any tips from the locals on the best spots? Are any of the strip clubs worth while? Is it worth while looking for PS quality? Feel free to PM me with any assistance.

Thanks in advance,

Dag

Sc100
02-13-10, 16:32
Hot Dawg, she's hot! Nice find. Did you get her digits?

Panderus
02-20-10, 17:06
Was out for a morning walk today (2/20) and met up with a dark-haired woman calling herself Layla on the north side of Sunset, between Schrader and Cassil. I started by saying good morning and then a few feet on asked her if she was dating. She said yes.

Layla said she lives in Koreatown, is 34 years and has two kids. She had been out all night and was looking for a store to buy liquor. We ended up walking back toward my place and then drove to a nearby Ralphs to buy vodka and orange juice.

During all this time Layla is doing most of the talking. And then she would suddenly get quiet. The more time I spent with her he more I thought she was possibly bi-polar as she seemed to go up and down.

We went back to my place (which I am now regretting, but I immediately hid anything of value) and after some vodka and more chit chat, Layla and I started making out.

We then moved to the bed. Layla has a stunning body. Small tits with large suckable nipples; flat, firm belly; a nice full bush; great ass. If she really does have two kids she does not look it. She's thin but not skin and bones and of average height.

Layla offered to get on top but I declined as she said she was having her period. (She earlier had told me she had a yeast infection and then admitted to lying). I settled for a CBJ, more making out, more sucking on her tits, running my hands over her belly and down her legs.

After we were done she got kind of weepy and wouldn't get dressed right away. I was getting nervous about her making a scene. We then left because Layla wanted coffee. I dropped her off at the Starbucks at Sunset and LaBrea.

Total: $12 for the vodka, which Layla kept, and another $20 when I dropped her off.

If not for the emotional roller coaster Layla seemed to be on this could have been an awesome GFE. But Layla gives good head. I am not sure if she does this all the time but had mentioned being busted once before for prostitution. I did not get digits because the possible bi-polar turned me off.

Cebuano
02-23-10, 17:55
Have been noticing some action on Western near Beverly. The girls stand around on the corner of W and 1st or 2nd, somewhat away from Western (so as not to be too conspicuous, I'm guessing). Haven't picked up any, but have had good luck here before: I still remember the devastatingly hot and sweet Skyla, a WSW whose number I lost (and kicked myself for it). If anyone samples the goods and has a good experience, a PM with a number would be greatly appreciated.

new guy
02-25-10, 03:36
Got any specifics as to when? I usually drive down that route around 1-2am on weekends. It's hit or miss at best. It'd be good to get a little consistent action around that area.

Have been noticing some action on Western near Beverly. The girls stand around on the corner of W and 1st or 2nd, somewhat away from Western (so as not to be too conspicuous, I'm guessing). Haven't picked up any, but have had good luck here before: I still remember the devastatingly hot and sweet Skyla, a WSW whose number I lost (and kicked myself for it). If anyone samples the goods and has a good experience, a PM with a number would be greatly appreciated.

Cebuano
02-27-10, 21:42
Got any specifics as to when? I usually drive down that route around 1-2am on weekends. It's hit or miss at best. It'd be good to get a little consistent action around that area.It IS hit or miss. No consistency as far as I can tell. There are SWs out pretty much every night, but only 2-4, and so if they get scooped up you're out of luck. But this is the only place in the area I've found cute young WSWs, so I always check back.

Ghost323
03-02-10, 23:49
Saw a cute bsw on SM blvd near highland and did a couple passes before i got her in my car. I was a bit leery at first since that area is known for the "other" type of sw but yes she was 100 percent woman. She got in, did cop check and quoted $ for a BJ and $$ for FS. Tried lowering but she wouldnt budge. I asked her if she was doing any business with those prices and she said nope, i told her im not surprised only a fool would give up that much for said services. Wished her luck and dropped her off.

Saw a few bsw on sunset near labrea..looked nice, 7-8's didnt stop for rates though. Then saw a wsw on sunset near western. Sexy girl 8 in looks but cars were lining up fast so decided not to aproach since that area is crawling with leos which surprisingly were in low numbers that night.

The Camel
03-03-10, 21:08
She got in, did cop check and quoted $ for a BJ and $$ for FS. Tried lowering but she wouldnt budge. I asked her if she was doing any business with those prices and she said nope, i told her im not surprised only a fool would give up that much for said services. Wished her luck and dropped her off.

Too bad your car isn't equipped with a James Bond type ejector seat.

Panderus
03-07-10, 15:02
At about 6:05 a.m. today I spotted a WSW getting into a car at Highland and Leland. (Leland is a block south of Sunset.) She had dark hair, was slim, wore a white light jacket, a white baseball-style cap cocked to the side. She had the driver of the car back up onto Leland away from the intersection until she would get in.

Panderus
03-13-10, 12:50
At around 5 a.m., saw a short BSW get dropped off on Hobart a half block of south of Sunset Boulevard. She then started walking toward Sunset. There was already another car waiting to pick her up. At the corner of Sunset and Hobart was a heavyset WSW.

At about 5:30 a.m., spotted a BSW on Sunset walking east at Orange Street (near the IHOP and shoe store). I pulled onto one of the sidestreets and she followed but I didn't complete the deal. Knowing that neighbohood I wasn't completely convinced she was really a she.

Ghost323
03-18-10, 00:03
Monday night around 830, i was leaving the ihop and as i headed towards the door this gorgeous light skinned black beauty walks out of the womans restroom. She had on some booty shorts showing off her nice toned legs and a perfect looking booty, i let her pass in front of me so i can get the perfect view. She was alone and walked towards labrea on sunset. She was dressed like she was going to the club but was way too early for hitting the club and a girl alone dressed like that usually means one thing. Said goodbye to my dinner friend and immeadiately went to look for her but couldnt find her. I was upset for not saying anything when she walked past me.

Tuesday night. The girl from ihop still had my heart racing so decided to take a drive. It was still a bit early on sunset so took the drive south for Fig to see if anything was happening over there despite reading reports if it being dry recently. Sure enough there was nothing at all! maybe it was still early (1am) but wasnt going to stick around. Headed back up to sunset, spotted a wsw sitting on a bench near gower. Turned the corner and there was a car a few feet in front of me with some girl reaching her hand out as if asking me wtf i wanted. White girl never turned the corner, but an asian girl came out of the car in front of me and approached my car. An asian SW? She was a 7 in looks and body. My first reaction was sweet!!! But that quickly changed.

Her: What are you doing following me?
Me: Uh..what? im not following you.
Her: I saw you following us from a couple streets back
Me: No i wasnt, i stopped for that girl sitting on the bench

Said her name is Tina. She asked me if i was a cop and what i wanted. After assuring her i was cool she agreed to a 40 BJ. Went on about how the guy in that car that was in front of me was trying to be cheap offering 15 dollars. We found a spot, she applied a rubber and she started working it. I was hoping for BBBJ but she was already acting paranoid and weird so didnt want to push it. She didnt let me touch her hair, ass, or face. After 5 minutes she asked when i was gonna come, that she knew i was holding back my nut and that she cant be there all night. I was like wtf its been 5 minutes how can i nut if youre stopping to talk and whine about me not nutting. She kept talking about me not nutting after i told her to continue. I didnt want to put up with it so told her to keep 20 and give me back 20...she said no, no refunds. Damn this chick is something else. I pulled up my pants, told her to keep the 40 and get out. She started mumbling and left.

Went back to where i picked her up and wsw was still there....same rate for a BBBJ...but gave her an extra 20 to let me hit it. Released my frustration on her and dropped her off.

Member #5605
03-29-10, 12:11
Had the pleasure of seeing again (for the 3rd time! ;) a black spinner named "Genesis" who used to advertise on CL, but now is on Humaniplex, and "myredbook". Genesis was awesome this time, and let me make her cum twice (orally). Service was 4 stars, and for a 19 year old, she has a body that will make a man cry! ;) She can be reached at: 213-705-7083. She claims to live near "Hollywood and Whitley", but we trysted at the motel at Hollywood and La Brea. 1.0 was the damage, and she made me bring an extra .4 that she paid for the room with (for all of an "hour"). CHEAPER hourly motels have got to exist in LA!

Chester67
03-29-10, 16:11
I'll be in the 7th - 11th of April for the first time and was curious if anyone could tell me the best places to cruise in Hollywood or LA?

Please PM me with details.

Thanks!

Speck
04-04-10, 04:47
I'll be in the 7th - 11th of April for the first time and was curious if anyone could tell me the best places to cruise in Hollywood or LA?

Please PM me with details.

Thanks!

Theres not. Its pretty bleak out there.

Cruiser1362
04-05-10, 03:34
There was some action in Hollywood Sunday morning. I cruised Sunset between 4 and 5am. Two BSWs, one spinner by Normandie and one just a little heavy by Serrano. Both wearing very short skirts. A WSW by Kingsley, redhead with freckles wearing a tight black dress, nice body. A LSW in the parking lot by Carls Jr on Western, a few tats wearing an incredibly short dress and no bra. Really nice legs. Quoted 80 FS. A mixed girl, looked kinda Asian with glasses, very tall wearing a short green skirt. Lots of cars approaching her. The most action I've seen in Hollywood in a while. Peace.

Ghost323
04-05-10, 23:02
There was some action in Hollywood Sunday morning. I cruised Sunset between 4 and 5am. Two BSWs, one spinner by Normandie and one just a little heavy by Serrano. Both wearing very short skirts. A WSW by Kingsley, redhead with freckles wearing a tight black dress, nice body. A LSW in the parking lot by Carls Jr on Western, a few tats wearing an incredibly short dress and no bra. Really nice legs. Quoted 80 FS. A mixed girl, looked kinda Asian with glasses, very tall wearing a short green skirt. Lots of cars approaching her. The most action I've seen in Hollywood in a while. Peace.Theres action in the late late hours, id say 3-5 am, not a lot like other tracks but still good quality. You will encounter LE before those hours usually from 12-2. Beware of a few unmarks as well, i noticed one tailing me the other day, i have my papers correct and driving like a saint so they took off after i left the area. But they noticed me driving a bit slower than traffic so maybe they felt i was lurking.

Suzie
04-12-10, 12:44
Is North Hollywood and studio city the same place or area? I think I'm going to be taking a trip to hollywood soon. Oh and how far is san fernando valley from hollywood? You can PM if you want. I'm not leo are anything. I have a review in the Orange county thread under a girl named Layla. (in the SW section.).

Marlowe
04-13-10, 01:19
Is North Hollywood and studio city the same place or area? I think I'm going to be taking a trip to hollywood soon. Oh and how far is san fernando valley from hollywood? You can PM if you want. I'm not leo are anything. I have a review in the Orange county thread under a girl named Layla. (in the SW section.).

Studio City is closer to Universal City. North Hollywood is some five miles further north. Depending upon your route and what part of SFV you are going to its ten to fifteen miles from Hollywood. In LA you pretty much need a car to get around, the mass transit here sucks.

Suzie
04-13-10, 10:53
okay thanks and one more question! is there any other strolls in hollywood are is sunset the only one? is sunset anywhere near North hollywood!? i heard sunset was shut down but then i also hear that their are girls still out their in the late - early a.m? if so is it alot of girls? i dont wanna be the only girl out their at 3 in the morning L0L

Suzie
04-13-10, 19:52
Sorry for all the questions. Im just tryna plan my trip and make sure I choose a goood area. I will either be going to studio city or north hollywood. Is their a stroll in studio city? LOL okay that was my last question! I usually go up to orange county but action has slowed down a lot in OC! Oh im from san diego by the way, and theirs no type of action down here anymore.

Marlowe
04-13-10, 22:57
okay thanks and one more question! is there any other strolls in hollywood are is sunset the only one? is sunset anywhere near North hollywood!? i heard sunset was shut down but then i also hear that their are girls still out their in the late - early a.m? if so is it alot of girls? i dont wanna be the only girl out their at 3 in the morning L0L

Sunset Blvd is off an on, some girls occasionally on Hollywood Blvd. and on Western Avenue, but nothing regular. Sunset is a good ten miles from North Hollywood.

Hargow20
04-14-10, 07:35
There is still the occasional SW on Sunset. Just be careful, because the cops crack down fairly hard. There is still about 3-4 girls working in San Diego.

Suzie
04-14-10, 14:56
Thanks for the info, I really do appreciate it! I guess ill just use BP when I get to hollywood. I'll check out sunset tho!

Its ashame how they're shutting all these tracks down!

Panderus
04-14-10, 23:54
There are no strolls that I am aware of in Studio City. North Hollywood, perhaps. Along Lankershim most likely.

Sunset through Hollywood there are occasional girls. I've found them from Gardner east through Wilcox, and then further east of that; past the 101 Freeway.

Suzie
04-15-10, 16:43
Okay ill be arriving monday maybe tuesday! Ill be on Lankershim! Is the notels in that area okay? Like their not ghetto are anything are they? And what about LE in that area?

Panderus
04-17-10, 10:45
Picked a BSW calling herself Christmas on south side of Sunset at Las Palmas at about 3:30 a.m. Asked for $60 for cbj but settled for $40. Let me play with her firm tits but touching below the waist would have cost extra. When I didn't complete right away she started in with a handjob. Christmas said she does FS for $. Gave me a phone number and said to call.

Marlowe
04-18-10, 01:56
Okay ill be arriving monday maybe tuesday! Ill be on Lankershim! Is the notels in that area okay? Like their not ghetto are anything are they? And what about LE in that area?

The notels on Lankershim closer to the 134 FWY are less ghetto than the ones near San Fernando Road, which are pretty bad. Are you going to give us a description, so we will know its you if we were to happen by? LE is like everywhere else, when they crack down you will feel it, otherwise you won't notice them.

Suzie
04-18-10, 02:36
Yea ill give you guys a description! If you wanna know what I look like just PM me. No problem.

Do LE check out the notels? Are no? I been to some notels where cops would come and "hang out"!

The notels on Lankershim closer to the 134 FWY are less ghetto than the ones near San Fernando Road, which are pretty bad. Are you going to give us a description, so we will know its you if we were to happen by? LE is like everywhere else, when they crack down you will feel it, otherwise you won't notice them.

Vlad De Sade
04-18-10, 05:26
Suzie,

Stay south of the 5 freeway, actually further down to like Sherman Way - Victory, is way less gangsta IMHO!

It is still the hood, NoHo La Raza is deep, but as YOU get to Oxnard, Burbank, Chandler (Red-line Station), Magnolia (arts district), on to Universal City & Hollyweed it gets progressively whiter & richer...

But if YOU can handle the scene get a cheap ass room near the hottie gallery (Arts - Wills) & of course the cement wall where Lank meets SFR ( the side streets south of the immediate vicinity are active too towards the truck stop)...

Rooms further down SFR towards Van Nuys are less drama from LE & are just poor working class Latino neighborhoods...

YOU should also hit SB between Saticoy & Hesby (focus on walking the Sherman Way to Vanowen corridor its our hottie gallery)...

Marlowe & I can give YOU lots of tips we have been mongering strong on these strolls since the early 90's...

Be safe I hope YOU are as cute as Kimberly from Little Rock (she was working the same track w/her mom 3 weeks ago).

I met her @ the wall in the parking lot they were a dynamic southern duo to say the least...

I am not mobile till mid week how long are YOU staying in the SFV?

Marlowe, YOU been hitting that tiny bsw working the SB track w/that great little curvy body...

I gotta hit that asap!

Peace, da I Sadist

Suzie
04-20-10, 12:52
Thanks so much! I'll be stayin in the SFV area for about a weeek and a half!

Just PM me and I'll send you some pics!

Suzie,

Stay south of the 5 freeway, actually further down to like Sherman Way. Victory, is way less gangsta IMHO!

It is still the hood, NoHo La Raza is deep, but as YOU get to Oxnard, Burbank, Chandler (Red-line Station), Magnolia (arts district), on to Universal City & Hollyweed it gets progressively whiter & richer.

But if YOU can handle the scene get a cheap ass room near the hottie gallery (Arts. Wills) & of course the cement wall where Lank meets SFR (the side streets south of the immediate vicinity are active too towards the truck stop).

Rooms further down SFR towards Van Nuys are less drama from LE & are just poor working class Latino neighborhoods.

YOU should also hit SB between Saticoy & Hesby (focus on walking the Sherman Way to Vanowen corridor its our hottie gallery).

Marlowe & I can give YOU lots of tips we have been mongering strong on these strolls since the early 90's.

Be safe I hope YOU are as cute as Kimberly from Little Rock (she was working the same track w/her mom 3 weeks ago).

I met her at the wall in the parking lot they were a dynamic southern duo to say the least.

Marlowe, YOU been hitting that tiny BSW working the SB track w/that great little curvy body.

I have to hit that asap!

Peace, the I Sadist

Hot Dawg
04-25-10, 07:23
Fri night / Sat morning -

Sunset was rocking between Western and Normandie. 4 WSWs, including Malania from OC (haven't seen her in awhile). 3 LSWs and at least 10+ BSWs.

Hooked up with a Puerto Rican / White mixed named, "Desiree". She was dressed to kill. Had cute face and big tities. Quoted .5 for everything. I was shocked but wasn't gonna argue with that. LOL. Then, I got nervous about the low quote. Started with a quick CBJ, then mish. After a few minutes into it, she asked the question that every monger hates, "are you done?" Needless to say, I didn't nut.

After dropping her off, spotted Jasmine, whom I reported in the OC thread.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=977353&postcount=3732
She took care of business.

The latina crew was on Western, near Beverly. A few BSWs along Western.

Ghost323
04-25-10, 15:34
Cruised by last week just to check out the scene and it was definitely crackin'. I saw several hot looking girls but didnt partake. Be careful on Sunset though.

Suzie
04-29-10, 14:33
in the day time their were girls scattered here and their. Once night time hit, a couple more girls came out! (including me). Alot of BSWs on Lank.! And a few scattered here and their on SFR!

oh and LE came and cleaned up a little after 11.

[happy hunting guys and be safe]

Suzie
04-29-10, 15:09
Thanks, you helped me out alot! I checked out the area where sfr meets Lank.! I liked it down their! Really no LE until a little after 11. Thanks so much!

Happy hunting guys!

Suzie,

Stay south of the 5 freeway, actually further down to like Sherman Way. Victory, is way less gangsta IMHO!

It is still the hood, NoHo La Raza is deep, but as YOU get to Oxnard, Burbank, Chandler (Red-line Station), Magnolia (arts district), on to Universal City & Hollyweed it gets progressively whiter & richer.

But if YOU can handle the scene get a cheap ass room near the hottie gallery (Arts. Wills) & of course the cement wall where Lank meets SFR (the side streets south of the immediate vicinity are active too towards the truck stop).

Rooms further down SFR towards Van Nuys are less drama from LE & are just poor working class Latino neighborhoods.

YOU should also hit SB between Saticoy & Hesby (focus on walking the Sherman Way to Vanowen corridor its our hottie gallery).

Marlowe & I can give YOU lots of tips we have been mongering strong on these strolls since the early 90's.

I met her at the wall in the parking lot they were a dynamic southern duo to say the least.

Marlowe, YOU been hitting that tiny BSW working the SB track w/that great little curvy body.

I have to hit that asap!

Peace, the I Sadist

Panderus
05-09-10, 09:38
Was out this morning (5/9) starting at about 4:45 a.m.

There were four to five BSW out on Sunset in the Kingsley/Harvard area. Saw what was a potential WSW as well at Sunset/Harvard but she got scooped up before I could get a better look. Didn't see any LEO.

Speck
05-10-10, 04:19
Was out this morning (5/9) starting at about 4:45 a.m.

There were four to five BSW out on Sunset in the Kingsley/Harvard area. Saw what was a potential WSW as well at Sunset/Harvard but she got scooped up before I could get a better look. Didn't see any LEO.

I was out there around 330. There were 3 wsw at the time. One was sloppy fat. Another had a gut, but was tall and cute. The third wsw was a goddess...gorgeous long brown hair and blue eyes. Really pretty. Several idiots were going bonkers and attempting direct pickups on Sunset. This was between Kingsley and Normandie. She ignored everyone and ultimately at Kingsley she got into a Chevy SUV with deep tinted windows. I've never seen a sw jump into a car like that, and I've never seen a pimp trolling around in a domestic vehicle thats not a cadillac. So it might have been her pimp, or theres something else odd going on there.

Panderus
05-15-10, 10:19
Was out between 4:30 a.m and 5:30 a.m.

A lot of activity on Sunset between Kingsely and Normandie on both sides of the street. Primarily African American girls. Won't call them SWs because they weren't doing much walking just hanging at the corners. Plenty of cars driving past but didn't see any cops.

At Sunset and Bronson, on the bus bench in front of a gas station, was a black girl who gave a quick wave. Turned the corner, came back around and got the wave again. Turned onto Bronson and she followed: wore a skirt showing off some fantastic legs. There was another driver though who got to her first.

Also spottedc some straggling party girls who got mistaken for SWs by at least one driver.

No activity west of Highland.

SteveDavid
06-11-10, 17:09
Hi,

It is amazing what a homeless girl on the streets will do for a couple little rocks! well afte 2 hours of Deep throat face fucking cim cof Asss fucking she got the rocks.

Deeez
06-12-10, 01:42
Hi,

It is amazing what a homeless girl on the streets will do for a couple little rocks! well afte 2 hours of Deep throat face fucking cim cof Asss fucking she got the rocks.

That's not a homeless girl. Her name is Mystee and she's a well known provider on HX.

Rick Deez
06-12-10, 02:13
Hi,

It is amazing what a homeless girl on the streets will do for a couple little rocks! well afte 2 hours of Deep throat face fucking cim cof Asss fucking she got the rocks.I recognized her right off. Her and her girlfriend have a page on a video sight. Her name is Mystee and her friend is Jade.

Member #3969
06-12-10, 10:09
Well you got caught on a FAKE report. Those pics are lifted from another site AND on top of that the pics are of DIFFERENT dicks. if you're going to try and fake it you need to do a better job idiot!

Hi,

Panderus
06-12-10, 11:14
Was out this morning between 4 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. Saw at least 5 BSWs on Sunset between Western and Normandie. Some were quite large. There was one with blonde hair who on a second pass might have been a tranny. The others were not appealing. Did see one eastbound LAPD squad car.

Fiasco26
06-12-10, 22:21
Hi,

It is amazing what a homeless girl on the streets will do for a couple little rocks! well afte 2 hours of Deep throat face fucking cim cof Asss fucking she got the rocks.Yeah you got caught, she's on HX.

I believe her handle is LBAndrea.

Wild Wood
06-19-10, 04:50
Sorry if this is the wrong thread for posting reports on the tract running along Western between Hwood and Ktown. Although I wasn't out there much last year, everyrime I did pass through this track was dead. During ther past week, I've seen activity out there are three occassions now. On Monday, there were 5 BSWs in one spot! Hopefully things will pick back up here.

Hargow20
06-20-10, 17:23
Wild Wood
What time & day did you see these girls on Western...?

Fiasco26
What is HX...?

Marlowe
06-21-10, 00:47
Wild Wood
What time & day did you see these girls on Western...?

Fiasco26
What is HX...?

Hizark, do you ever read this forum, or do you just pollute it with your meaningless posts? HX=Humaniplex, a competing adult site that Jackson would prefer we not mention on this site for obvious reasons.

Panderus
07-17-10, 10:38
Picked up Liza from the bus stop at Sunset and LaBrea (next to the BK). I've seen her around before and unsuccessfully tried to get a "date." Liza is mid to late 30s, long blonde curly hair, okay shape, with magnificent firm breasts. Yes, they are real. We did the cop check and it was off to a private space. Gave Liza a .4 donation for a non-rushed CBJ. Her good attitude was worth the price. She said she does FS for $ that includes a massage, oral, sex, etc. Won't let anyone DATY. She's very prepared with baby oil, hand sanitizer, condoms, towelettes. Didn't get digits because I see her around that part of Hollywood from time to time and am sure to run into her again.

Panderus
07-24-10, 11:21
Went out for a drive from 3:30 am to 4:40 am on Saturday (July 24).

There was a mix of white and black SWs on both sides of Sunset Boulevard between Serrano and Normandie. Many of these girls were just stunning, wearing low cut tight dresses and heels. They were so open about what they were doing.

What struck me as odd, though, was that few if any of these girls were actually getting picked up. There were plenty of vehicles showing interest: pulling to the curb, pulling into strip mall parking lots, circling the sidestreets. But I didn't see any of the girls actually get in. Makes me wonder if they were charging too much or the drivers were spooked by the nearby presence of some pimp/wannabe pimp types.

Further west on Sunset, around Fuller, crossed paths with a slightly tall BSW in white top and white shorts. She gave me the look and she was pleasing to the eye but I was not prepared for a date so I passed. She continued walking east on Sunset toward LaBrea.

Wild Wood
07-25-10, 18:09
Wild Wood

What time & day did you see these girls on Western...?Sorry, I didn't see your post until today. They were all pretty late at night. 11PM til 2AM. I don't think that I've ever seen a gal on that track during the day or evening. It is strictly a night time location unlike Fig or LBB.

Panderus
08-20-10, 10:20
During my morning walk crossed paths with a woman in the strip mall parking lot at Selma and Cahuenga. In her 40s, wore a purple top and was noticeably drunk. Had a couple of cuts on her face. She was dating but wanted a minimum of $100. Said she would show me a good time. Took a pass as I wasn't prepared.

On the Boulevard between Las Palmas and Cherokee there was an obvious homeless woman, early to mid 20s. Asked if I had any change. Told her no but asked if she was dating. She said yes. Told her I would look for her again.

Ghost323
08-23-10, 00:55
There are some working girls out there during the day/evening. If you have the magic eye you should notice them easy. Did some light cruising Friday afternoon and saw a latina cutie Face 9, Body a cute 8. Looked 20ish made lots of eye contact and hung around for awhile..didnt partake though. Once it got darker i saw a skinny rocker looking girl at the bus stop at western who kept making obvious eye contact while pretending to put on makeup. I dont like dating while theres traffic so it i was just cheking things out.

Hargow20
08-23-10, 04:35
Where on Sunset did you see these girls...? This is really surprising ,but good news. I have not cruised Sunset in several years. I really enjoy cruising Sunset blvd it's a very fun street to cruise on. The one downside is that Sunset is a headache to cruise during rush hour. The other issue is that it's harder to find a good place to take SW's. Taking a SW between Sunset & Melrose is not a option because there is to many cars & cops cutting back and forth. So I think heading east is the best option..? Some SW's have told me that the hills are a good option The downside is private security and cameras..?

Tjdave
08-23-10, 04:58
To end the summer season, went on a cruise a thon.

Saw just a couple fat BSWs between the 99 cent store and McDs. Wasn't cutting it, headed down Western.

Ghost323
08-24-10, 22:41
Where on Sunset did you see these girls...? This is really surprising ,but good news. I have not cruised Sunset in several years. I really enjoy cruising Sunset blvd it's a very fun street to cruise on. The one downside is that Sunset is a headache to cruise during rush hour. The other issue is that it's harder to find a good place to take SW's. Taking a SW between Sunset & Melrose is not a option because there is to many cars & cops cutting back and forth. So I think heading east is the best option..? Some SW's have told me that the hills are a good option The downside is private security and cameras..?

Latin girl on normandie and white girl on western. This was on a friday so i think the weekend is what brings some girls out. I have strolled there the past 2 days looking for that latin chick again and havent seen her. Yeah extreme rush hour during these hours so that makes it difficult, my plan was to get a number and contact later at night or when i had funds. Theres a few out there if you look hard enough, also it takes a but of patience. Its not as poppin as the regular tracks.

This reminds me of one occasion. I dated a white girl off sunset several months ago and the next day during the day i saw her again while i was during errands. She was dressed as a "normal" girl with jeans and t-shirt and most likely working if you knew how to approach.

Hargow20
08-25-10, 01:30
A lot of SW's used to hang out at the All American Burger. I would see a lot of SW's from Western to the All American Burger. There is quite a few civilians walking around so you have to use some caution on Sunset.

The other downside of Sunset is that it's very far from other tracks and traffic is very heavy to go there.

Panderus
08-27-10, 10:27
Was out on Friday morning and decided to check Sunset Boulevard.

At about 4 a.m. at Sunset and Kingsley there was a WSW and light-skinned BSW on the north side of the street. The WSW had dark hair and looked good. Both wore short black dresses.

Then took a quick cruise on Santa Monica.

At about 4:20 or so between Van Ness and Bronson saw a LSW, and yes she really was a she. In a pink top with a purse. Not thin but not thick either. Looked good.
At Bronson and Lexington was a group of four...people. On the first pass thought they were women but on the second got the impression they were trannys.

Ghost323
08-28-10, 17:06
Was out on Friday morning and decided to check Sunset Boulevard.

At about 4 a.m. at Sunset and Kingsley there was a WSW and light-skinned BSW on the north side of the street. The WSW had dark hair and looked good. Both wore short black dresses.

Then took a quick cruise on Santa Monica.

At about 4:20 or so between Van Ness and Bronson saw a LSW, and yes she really was a she. In a pink top with a purse. Not thin but not thick either. Looked good.
At Bronson and Lexington was a group of four...people. On the first pass thought they were women but on the second got the impression they were trannys.

A she on SMB is rare, its mostly TS's. The same for the crew on Bronson...TS's.

Cruised a bit...3 WSW on sunset. One wearing a blue dress looked good. A few BSW by F4L.

Volcom543
08-30-10, 04:35
This past Friday I was driving down on normadie and sant monica. I saw latina she gave me wink. So I turn around and I catch up to her two blocks away from normadie going east. 9:45pm she get in my car ask me if I can hang out with her I said hell yes she was hot 5'8'' tall and wearing jeans and black track swearter. We start to talk about life then she ask if I want to see the city form a top view I said yeah why not. So she tells me were to go. All this time was 10: 30pm I end in the hill of hollywood on drive up the hill she holds mine hand put on her legs. So we got to the top of the hill I get out of the car to take a leak. When I got back in side the car she was naked! She told me that she got hot in the car. Then she said got cold when I open the car door if I can give her body to body heat I told her yes I can. She was fully naked in the car wearing nothing! Next thing you know I start to have sex with her. Dam she was tight like a small rubber ban on your thumb. She was little bit hairy but still good. We were there for like 2hours I think or more my car was dark spot. That car of mine shanking like earthquake 8.0 I was rabbit. She had the size boobs all mish nothing else. Thank god I had a comdoms in the car. So we finsh having sex in car I start to drive down the hill. She grabs my put down her jeans I start to rub it she get wet then she ask if get her something to eat so do. We talk to for while. I end up dropping her off at house were her friend live she ask for # so gave to her. She ask me if we can do this agian I told her yes when ever she want too. Her name is mari or maria. Hot looking girl. That was my Friday in hiulls of hollywood. I'll keep you guys up to date about her.

Ghost323
08-30-10, 21:49
This past Friday I was driving down on normadie and sant monica. I saw latina she gave me wink. So I turn around and I catch up to her two blocks away from normadie going east. 9:45pm she get in my car ask me if I can hang out with her I said hell yes she was hot 5'8'' tall and wearing jeans and black track swearter. We start to talk about life then she ask if I want to see the city form a top view I said yeah why not. So she tells me were to go. All this time was 10: 30pm I end in the hill of hollywood on drive up the hill she holds mine hand put on her legs. So we got to the top of the hill I get out of the car to take a leak. When I got back in side the car she was naked! She told me that she got hot in the car. Then she said got cold when I open the car door if I can give her body to body heat I told her yes I can. She was fully naked in the car wearing nothing! Next thing you know I start to have sex with her. Dam she was tight like a small rubber ban on your thumb. She was little bit hairy but still good. We were there for like 2hours I think or more my car was dark spot. That car of mine shanking like earthquake 8.0 I was rabbit. She had the size boobs all mish nothing else. Thank god I had a comdoms in the car. So we finsh having sex in car I start to drive down the hill. She grabs my put down her jeans I start to rub it she get wet then she ask if get her something to eat so do. We talk to for while. I end up dropping her off at house were her friend live she ask for # so gave to her. She ask me if we can do this agian I told her yes when ever she want too. Her name is mari or maria. Hot looking girl. That was my Friday in hiulls of hollywood. I'll keep you guys up to date about her.Did she have black hair and nice big sized boobs? also remember seeing a cute latina chick on smb by normandie and kept stalling on corners until she finally posted up by a small street right before vermont. This was around 1 month ago. She dissapeared after a couple of passes, i had to make sure it wasnt a setup somehow but will try next time.

I was on my way to pick up my gf on NoHo on lankershim and i see the same latina cutie i saw 2 weeks ago in Hollywood just sitting on the bus bench. My first thought was no freaking way. I went on to my business and i figured she probably was on her way to Hollywood. So on my way home i passed by her Hollywood spot and sure enough she is there waiting for you guys to go scoop her up. Im low on funds so i mostly cruise for fun but i like providing the intel. Damn shes so tempting.

Volcom543
08-31-10, 04:52
She didn't ask for money at all. I am still wired out about it. Yeah when took off her sweater. About what time did you she her. I gave her my #. She hasn't call me yet. If you see her take picture don't be like me and forget about it or get dumd about what going to happen to you.

Escamillada
09-24-10, 07:08
One lone bsw was walking around making deliberate eye contact.

Everything else around that area was dead.

(sighting at approx. 2:50)

Hot Dawg
10-03-10, 19:09
Sat night / Sun morning -

Sunset was rocking. There were LE. But, they weren't interested in busting SWs. When the traffic got heavy, they would roll by and tell the girls to move along. There were two really hot WSWs. But, they both were asking 1.2. Needless to say, they didn't get many dates.

Pickup Hazel by Normandie and Sunset (7-11). She was a young WSW, local to So Cal. Really nice girl. She was popular. First spotted her up toward Vermont by the Hospitals. But, she got picked up right way. Didn't see her for at less couple of hours. She said it was non-stop for her.

At any rate, .7 for everything. Very nice CBJ. Hands were allowed to roam. But, her nips were very sensitive. So, she didn't like her tities squeeze too hard. Finished with mish. Got digit. Will repeat. She said she normally works Lank/San Fern. Maybe you valley boys know her.

Oh yeah, some idiot followed us as we were heading to the spot. Had to lose him in the side streets. What a dumbass. He had no clue how to play the game.

The Godsend
10-17-10, 15:22
For obvious reasons I wouldn't post before hand, but this Friday and Saturday (15-16) I decided to let them run Sunset a little. Hopefully you guys had a good time, whoever had the pleasure of dating any of mines. I had 6 down. Not much leo harrassment, I can actually say it was NO leo harrassment, but I don't count on it stayin that way. I don't know when's the next time we'll play Hollywood, but as long as you are a senior member you can always pm me. The only thing I ask for is discretion, if you know you have dated any of my girls, never post exactly who they are. Anyway, this was basically just to see if anybody enjoyed the recent activity, or if it as missed entirely by the members on this board. Stay safe as always.

Iluvbigtitts
10-18-10, 01:52
Worked late last night and took a drive down sunset. I was amazed at how many hot SW were out. There was at least 1-2 per intersection. This was around 330/4 am. Not much LE out either.

Happy hunting and be safe

Panderus
10-23-10, 11:29
Took a drive down the Sunset stroll between Western and Normandie just after 3:30 a. M. The street was absolutely jumping. There were easily 12-15 SWs out at nearly every intersection. They were mostly black girls with some whites mixed in, including one delectable blonde in a red and white top and skimpy denim shorts. Except no one was picking her up. It amazes me that these SWs can be so open about what they are doing and the cops were not around.

A lot of girls also meant a lot of cars. There are drivers out there who need to get a clue. Don't make you-turns on narrow sidestreets. And don't be do indecisive when at an intersection and cars are backed up behind you. If you are picking the girl up, pick her up.

Further west at Sunset and Martel at about 4:30 a. M. Was a black girl who was looking for dates. My radar went because she was not straying far from the bus stop at the corner. She did get into one car but the deal wasn't completed and then she got out. That also made me suspicious so I left the area then.

Ghost323
10-25-10, 22:46
Took the sunset detour around 130-2am and didn't see much action aside from two very hot and I mean gorgeous ladies standing by the bus stop by the 711. They seemed TGTBT on on track so I did a couple of passes to see if they went solo or if anybody would pick them up. One wearing blue. The other black. These are several benjamin escort types you see online not on the tracks, so I'm sure most mongers avoided them to avoid any stings. But would LE dress so damn sexy to sting mongers? In miniskirts? I passed to avoid any problems on a night that was already good to me. Drove around till 3-330a and a few BSW came out. All 7-8s and a slightly chunky WSW 6-7. I went back around 530a and talked to a WSW redhead, I wanted to get her number to play later in the day but she didn't give it out. LE was out earlier in the am but diminished as the night wore out. Be safe out there.

Hot Dawg
10-25-10, 23:19
Took the sunset detour around 130-2am and didn't see much action aside from two very hot and I mean gorgeous ladies standing by the bus stop by the 711. They seemed TGTBT on on track so I did a couple of passes to see if they went solo or if anybody would pick them up. One wearing blue. The other black. These are several benjamin escort types you see online not on the tracks, so I'm sure most mongers avoided them to avoid any stings. But would LE dress so damn sexy to sting mongers? In miniskirts? I passed to avoid any problems on a night that was already good to me. Drove around till 3-330a and a few BSW came out. All 7-8s and a slightly chunky WSW 6-7. I went back around 530a and talked to a WSW redhead, I wanted to get her number to play later in the day but she didn't give it out. LE was out earlier in the am but diminished as the night wore out. Be safe out there.The two WSW are Amber and her new sidekick. Check the OC section from pics. They normally work OC. They are expensive but totally legit. The red head that you talked to, she had long curly hair and was wearing black leather jacket right? If so, she is one of my regulars named Hazel. I got digit.

Azzluver
10-26-10, 05:01
Last Tuesday morning (the 19th) I was cruising south on Western after checking the Sunset track when I found a young BSW named Rose not far from the 711 on Western near Beverly. The time was about 4:00 am. Just my type, thick legs big ass etc. Very sweet girl. She said she was 20 years old. Found a place to park and did CBJ for.35. She took her time and let me feel all over her body. Skin felt very soft and lusciouss. After we finished I asked her how much for FS and she said.50. I dropped her off and started for home. Within 5 minutes I was hard from thinking about being inside her (usually I need a little more recovery time but I couldn't wait to hit it, so I turned around and found her again. She said she would do it for.40 so off we went. Usually I don't do FS in the car but I had to have her. She sucked me again and then I put it inside. Wow! What a feeling. I told her I was looking for a regular girl and she said no problem. She didn't have a phone so I gave her my number which I usually don't do. She was supposed to call me the following Thursday but she never did. While I didn't really expect her to call (streetwalkers can be unpredictable like that) I was somewhat dissapointed because I must have some of that again. Has any one been with her? Any info on her would be greatly appreciated.

Ghost323
10-27-10, 13:07
The two WSW are Amber and her new sidekick. Check the OC section from pics. They normally work OC. They are expensive but totally legit. The red head that you talked to, she had long curly hair and was wearing black leather jacket right? If so, she is one of my regulars named Hazel. I got digit.Yep that was Hazel, thanks for the info HD

SteveDavid
10-28-10, 15:39
Well sometimes you get lucky and run into a girl just out of high school (18 years old) that is a victem of the bad times. No job so she is walking the track in hollywood. She was real freak a fucked her in the ass till I was completely happy and my cock sore! Nothing like a girl putting her feet behind her neck and letting you ass ram her for an hour strait. Oh yaqh she also let me hold grab her hair and Deep Throat fuck her BBBJ with cim swallow.

Jr Monger
10-28-10, 18:08
Well sometimes you get lucky and run into a girl just out of high school (18 years old) that is a victem of the bad times. No job so she is walking the track in hollywood. She was real freak a fucked her in the ass till I was completely happy and my cock sore! Nothing like a girl putting her feet behind her neck and letting you ass ram her for an hour strait. Oh yaqh she also let me hold grab her hair and Deep Throat fuck her BBBJ with cim swallow.Any contact info on her?

Hot Dawg
10-28-10, 18:38
Well sometimes you get lucky and run into a girl just out of high school (18 years old) that is a victem of the bad times. No job so she is walking the track in hollywood. She was real freak a fucked her in the ass till I was completely happy and my cock sore! Nothing like a girl putting her feet behind her neck and letting you ass ram her for an hour strait. Oh yaqh she also let me hold grab her hair and Deep Throat fuck her BBBJ with cim swallow.Dude, really? When are you going to give up? You've been posting fake reports and fake pics and you got caught. Check his profile and view his reports. Every single report he talks about BBBJ, CIM, ass fucking. Cut and paste the link below to see one of his fake reports. Other mongers called his bluf. Haha.

Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5482-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1006257#post1006257.

I think I saw her or maybe another BSW dressed same way or undressed!

I gave her 30 and she let me give her a nice golden shower behind the dumpster in the alley. She tried and swallow as much as possible! Yeah. Right.

Joe Blackdaddy
10-28-10, 21:15
Dude, really? When are you going to give up? You've been posting fake reports and fake pics and you got caught. Check his profile and view his reports. Every single report he talks about BBBJ, CIM, ass fucking. Cut and paste the link below to see one of his fake reports. Other mongers called his bluf. Haha.

Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5482-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1006257#post1006257.

Yeah. Right. LMFAO!

Come on man. You cried wolf & got busted. Give it a rest!

What do you have to prove to any one on this site? Be a true monger!

James64
10-29-10, 00:33
"Beck" or "Becky" posts on HX. One of the pics is straight from her ad.

Igor81
11-02-10, 18:54
Just wanted to go out for a spin around 3 am this morning. Drove down Western and saw this cute little white girl off Western with a black lady and I she really caught my eye. She looked cute and clean but, she was covered up so I was not completely comfortable. I circled around to see if we could talk but she would not stray too much from the corner. I gave up and went to Hollywood. Sunset was poppin. Must have been 5-7 SWs near the liquor store just by the Food 4 Less.1 WSW and 5-6 BSWs. All of them were slender or medium frames and looked decent. Good. I was broke so I could not partake in any fun.

Hot Dawg
11-03-10, 15:25
Hollywood has tons of activities on the weekend and decent action on weekdays.

Halloween night. Since there was nothing but LE in the OC, decided to cruise Hollywood. Amber and Candy were out. So was Hazel. Picked up Mona by the 7-11 (Normandie. She is my regular from Pomona and she works with Cat. For those of you who are looking for Cat, sad to report that she is in County. Hopefully, this would help her kick her habits.

Tues night / Wed morning. A few BSW on Sunset. Cruised down Western and spotted 1 cute WSW and 4 BSW by Ellewood (I think that is what the street is called. It is two blocks from Beverly. Can't remember what the WSW's name was. She had on black jacket and black mini skirt.

Jade0711
11-06-10, 03:34
Hi,

It is amazing what a homeless girl on the streets will do for a couple little rocks! Well afte 2 hours of Deep throat face fucking cim cof Asss fucking she got the rocks. This [Deleted by Admin]! The pics he stole are of Mystee and the last pic is mine! He has no right to post those pics especially when he is spreading such lies about Mystee. [Deleted by Admin]! His post should be deleted immediately!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Hot Dawg
11-07-10, 06:54
Cruised down Western and spotted 1 cute WSW and 4 BSW by Ellewood (I think that is what the street is called. It is two blocks from Beverly. Can't remember what the WSW's name was. She had on black jacket and black mini skirt.Cruised by the spot again last night. The street is "Elmwood" and not "Ellewood". My bad.

Lamike
11-07-10, 11:00
Cruised down western this morning about 5.30am 1 BSW and a really old LSW, kinda quiet. Made a right on Santa Monica and saw a bunch of brake lights, flipped a ***** and there was a hot blonde WSW in a black tight dress with blue heels on Oxford. She looked eastern european. Her pimp was watching leaning on a car a few cars down from her. Went around for another look and she was gone.

Lamike
11-07-10, 11:44
"Beck" or "Becky" posts on HX. One of the pics is straight from her ad.Here's the add.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-becky-visiting-pasadena-22/12139836

Lamike
11-07-10, 12:34
Took the sunset detour around 130-2am and didn't see much action aside from two very hot and I mean gorgeous ladies standing by the bus stop by the 711. They seemed TGTBT on on track so I did a couple of passes to see if they went solo or if anybody would pick them up. One wearing blue. The other black. These are several benjamin escort types you see online not on the tracks, so I'm sure most mongers avoided them to avoid any stings. But would LE dress so damn sexy to sting mongers? In miniskirts? I passed to avoid any problems on a night that was already good to me. Drove around till 3-330a and a few BSW came out. All 7-8s and a slightly chunky WSW 6-7. I went back around 530a and talked to a WSW redhead, I wanted to get her number to play later in the day but she didn't give it out. LE was out earlier in the am but diminished as the night wore out. Be safe out there.Actually the WSW I saw this morning fell into this category of TGTBT, could been the same. She looked like she was off a high end website. Be safe

Lord Steyne
11-09-10, 01:26
Trolled Sunset, mostly out of boredom, between roughly 3 and 5 am. Wasn't that horny because a) I'm too old for this and b) I had wanked during the afternoon. A pre-emptive wank against my too frequent financial irresponsibility. Regretted each of the wanking, the age, and the need to conserve cash, as opportunities abounded. Probably about 9 or 10 different BSW's between Western and Alexandria, several of whom, on another night, I would have been all over. One WSW really looked hot. Was spotted several different times at Alexandria, possibly she was one of the girls Lamike suspected of being LE but I don't think so. Hope he's wrong because even in my pathetic wank-induced lethargic poverty I more or less made an attempt to pick her up. But I wanted her to come away from Sunset, and she wouldn't budge. Twice on subsequent passes saw her get into cars. Very little LE presence the whole time I was trolling.

Also took a spin down Western to Jefferson and a little beyond. Didn't see anything though. Don't know that area very well. Coming back, might have seen the same girl Lamike mentioned on Oxford, but it happened quickly and I didn't get a good look. Then all of a sudden I was stuck in the mother of all traffic jams and besieged by TS on all sides. Some idiot was parked in the middle of the street with cars backed up maybe 7 or 8. Barely made it out of there without colliding with the oncoming traffic. Swore that area off for the night.

Wanking, the monger's savings account.

Igor81
11-09-10, 19:48
Trolled Sunset, mostly out of boredom, between roughly 3 and 5 am. Wasn't that horny because a) I'm too old for this and b) I had wanked during the afternoon. A pre-emptive wank against my too frequent financial irresponsibility. Regretted each of the wanking, the age, and the need to conserve cash, as opportunities abounded. Probably about 9 or 10 different BSW's between Western and Alexandria, several of whom, on another night, I would have been all over. One WSW really looked hot. Was spotted several different times at Alexandria, possibly she was one of the girls Lamike suspected of being LE but I don't think so. Hope he's wrong because even in my pathetic wank-induced lethargic poverty I more or less made an attempt to pick her up. But I wanted her to come away from Sunset, and she wouldn't budge. Twice on subsequent passes saw her get into cars. Very little LE presence the whole time I was trolling.

Also took a spin down Western to Jefferson and a little beyond. Didn't see anything though. Don't know that area very well. Coming back, might have seen the same girl Lamike mentioned on Oxford, but it happened quickly and I didn't get a good look. Then all of a sudden I was stuck in the mother of all traffic jams and besieged by TS on all sides. Some idiot was parked in the middle of the street with cars backed up maybe 7 or 8. Barely made it out of there without colliding with the oncoming traffic. Swore that area off for the night.

Wanking, the monger's savings account. I was there as well Sat / Sun. Thought I would make use of the time change and have fun. Cruised from about 2-3am. Several BSWs down sunset but nothing special. I would say most were 7s. I did see a bust down at Western and Elmwood and a second on Western and Santa Monica and that sort of caused me to curtail my activities.

Speck
11-14-10, 21:02
Last night on Sunset was amazing wow.

Lots of girls, a really really attractive tall blonde out that was mostly hanging near the Food for Less. Then a really nice looking brunette over towards Kingsley.

Some pimp must be working OT. I can't figure why the guy isn't bright enough to put the girls online instead of on Sunset, but to our benefit I guess. The action was after 2:30am last night.

MrJose
11-15-10, 03:34
Sat am around 4am saw lots of action and alot of pimps chasing girls. LOL L. E. Came and yelled on the loud speaker to the SW's took off. Saw a few SW I recongnized from O. C. And FIG.

Pcpc1688
11-17-10, 21:41
Sat night / Sun morning.

Sunset was rocking. There were LE. But, they weren't interested in busting SWs. When the traffic got heavy, they would roll by and tell the girls to move along. There were two really hot WSWs. But, they both were asking 1. 2. Needless to say, they didn't get many dates.

Pickup Hazel by Normandie and Sunset (7-11). She was a young WSW, local to So Cal. Really nice girl. She was popular. First spotted her up toward Vermont by the Hospitals. But, she got picked up right way. Didn't see her for at less couple of hours. She said it was non-stop for her.

At any rate, .7 for everything. Very nice CBJ. Hands were allowed to roam. But, her nips were very sensitive. So, she didn't like her tities squeeze too hard. Finished with mish. Got digit. Will repeat. She said she normally works Lank / San Fern. Maybe you valley boys know her.

Oh yeah, some idiot followed us as we were heading to the spot. Had to lose him in the side streets. What a dumbass. He had no clue how to play the game.

Dawg,

Whats safe around that area to park? Any suggections as SWs kinda scare me but the thrill of the hunt is a rush. lol

PC out

Hot Dawg
11-17-10, 23:44
Dawg,

Whats safe around that area to park? Any suggections as SWs kinda scare me but the thrill of the hunt is a rush. LOL.

PC outFor obvious reasons, can't tell you exactly where the spots are. My suggestion is to make sure you're nowhere near the track. Drive around a little. There are plenty of dark side streets.

LE Watcher
11-18-10, 14:22
This isn't a homeless girl, she's a very popular girl on HX. You took her pictures from that site and created a story. What's the real story? Are you some kid on your mom's computer? I don't think you get what this site is about. It isn't about finding pictures on the internet and posting them as if you took them. Get a life.

Hi,

It is amazing what a homeless girl on the streets will do for a couple little rocks! Well afte 2 hours of Deep throat face fucking cim cof Asss fucking she got the rocks.

Cisumdave
11-21-10, 04:49
Been lurking here for a little bit, reading a bunch the posts on here and decided to try out my luck on Sunset last night around 2:30. Didn't have a good experience on my first time out. As you will read, I was a bit over my skis.

There was a lot of activity in between Wilton and Edgemont. 5 BSW's walking by themselves. 2 LSW's walking as a pair. I set my sights on a tall WSW that was with a BSW friend. Pulled down a side street and she came up to my car. I asked if she wanted a ride. She asked if they could both get in the car, I told her I was only interested in her. She insisted her friend come, and I eventually agreed. Probably mistake #1 for the night. I had 1 on me (figured that would be enough for 1) , but the WSW, whose name I found out was Sky (forgot her friends name) told me it would be 1. 2, .6 each. Stopped at an ATM and got some more dough. We went to the Economy motel, where they thought I could get an hourly rate. Turns out I couldn't, ended up getting a room anyway. Mistake #2.

Once we got inside, their game changed and it was quickly apparent what I had in mind was not going to happen. They kept hassling and teasing me for about 20-25 minutes, saying I needed to go back to the ATM, which I refused. Even though this was my first time with SW's, I know the night shouldn't have set me back over 2. I was clearly getting frustrated and, probably out of pity more than anything else, eventually got a terrible minute long CBJ from each of them, and eventually an HJ. Then they wanted me to give them the key to the room since I wasn't going to be using it anyway. Obviously, I didn't give it to them. And so, an hour after the experience started and 1. 8 later, it ended and I went home.

From what I've read on here, I gather any discussions should take place in your car to not attract LE. But at what point do you get specific about exactly what the deal is? Right when they get in, before you drive off? She said. 6 for each, but when we got to the hotel, she said that was just to get started. Also, I didn't expect to have to shell out. 6 for a room (they said they don't park). I'll do some research as to which places do hourly rates.

As much as I've read of the reports on here, I clearly didn't know what I was doing. They knew almost immediately that I was a novice. I was pretty nervous the entire time and basically let them dictate everything. It could partially be that these girls are shady, but I should have been able to recognize that before I forked over any green.

I'm going to chalk this one up as a learning experience. If anybody can give me any guidance here (or point me to a post that lays out basics I need to learn) so I'm a little more in command situation next time, I'd be greatly appreciative. Hopefully my next report will be a triumphant redemption.

Mandm1107
11-21-10, 11:44
Cisumedave, be glad it didn't turn out worse. The best decision that night was to not give them the room. You pretty much put your name on the room and anything that would happen later would be your fault. You are correct saying that you chalked it up to experience.

A long time ago I accepted two SW in the car. On Figueroa, a hot LSW who didn't seem all there when she got in the vehicle also got in with a BSW who said she's here to protect her. Bad idea, the other one pretty much said she didn't go anywhere without her and collected the money (I know, it seems foolish now) So when the money was given they both bolted, but not before stealing items in the car and when I held on to one of them by hand, they both screamed for help.

Bottom line, two SW's together, not a good idea.

Cisumdave
11-21-10, 17:25
Bottom line, two SW's together, not a good idea. That's definitely on the list of things to never do again. Lesson learned.

Psycho Knight
11-22-10, 07:50
That's definitely on the list of things to never do again. Lesson learned.You are outnumbered by strangers, whose motives and intent you know nothing of. This is also why I avoid the girls who are alone but are electronically leashed to others by direct radio feature on their cell phones (the type where you don't have to dial a number, you can just use it as a walkie-talkie , as they talk thru the whole transaction and reveal where you are going to date, the type of car we are in, etc. They say its for safety to keep track of each other, but more likely to set up a rob. I drop them off immediately. Same if the pimp has to be in view. Forget it.

I've been with 2 SWs together only once, but I've been with them independently before and knew they were just the usual shady, tentle coaxing type to get more for less, but when rebuffed will go with the original plan. I wouldn't have done it if I were a stranger to both. I made sure they both recognized me so that they wouldn't try to take advantaged of me. One of the them needed her memory jogged, but when I explained that she went by a different streetname the year before, and the story behind the tatoo she had covered up, and how she told me she enjoyed her time with me (made that part up) she became immediately relaxed and knew what to expect. This serves to also put the other on notice that I remember these encounters and who the girls are, and as you are starting to see, information is power, going both ways.

If you had a buddy with you, that would be fine. I've seen two guys in a car pick up a pair of sw's. Parity is maintained.

In your post: if they say they don't ever do car dates, they should already have a very long list in their head as to which motels offer hourly service, what the exact rate is, including the key deposit. If they are in motels a dozen times a week in the area, how would they possibly take you to the "wrong" motel? They intended to cheat you out of a room for their use all along. Even if they get no further cash out of you, they were counting on the room - these chicks are usually homeless.

MrJose
12-04-10, 18:01
Sat morning 2am-5am at least 15-20 girls out. Around 5 sws. 10 be SW. 3lsw and 2asw. Le came by a few times but they didn't seem to bother the girls to much. I did see them giving tickets for turning onto the streets marks "NO TURNS BETWEEN 12AM-6AM " so becareful

Redon1
12-04-10, 22:28
Mr Jose, where do you see these girls?

Sat morning 2am-5am at least 15-20 girls out. Around 5 sws. 10 be SW. 3lsw and 2asw. Le came by a few times but they didn't seem to bother the girls to much. I did see them giving tickets for turning onto the streets marks "NO TURNS BETWEEN 12AM-6AM " so becareful

MrJose
12-04-10, 22:43
Mr Jose, where do you see these girls?By food for less and a few blocks east or food for less.

Igor81
12-15-10, 15:35
Was in Hollywood around 3 in the morning so I figured that I would check out the hollywood scene. Sure enough, it was poppin. Cars everywhere scoping out the girls from Western to Vermont. There was even a monger in a White Lamborghini Murcielago. Imagine that? I was wondering if this jackass could do anything more to bring LE attention to the scene but it was not too bad. Lots of girls and I saw one this one hot WSW that looked like the blond from the pussycat dolls but, someone scooped her up before I did. I did a few passes and saw this tall SW in a short skirt that piqued my interest. Told her to meet me around the corner. She did. Her name was Jenna, thin 20sish girl from San Fran. Agreed to CBJ for 40.

The Godsend
12-16-10, 05:07
If I'm not mistaken that monger in the Murcielago was vice. They also had a silver Audi, one of the newer ones. I could be wrong about the Lambo, but all of the girls were on notice about that car, the Audi, and some of the usual suspects that could be vice.

Was in Hollywood around 3 in the morning so I figured that I would check out the hollywood scene. Sure enough, it was poppin. Cars everywhere scoping out the girls from Western to Vermont. There was even a monger in a White Lamborghini Murcielago. Imagine that? I was wondering if this jackass could do anything more to bring LE attention to the scene but it was not too bad. Lots of girls and I saw one this one hot WSW that looked like the blond from the pussycat dolls but, someone scooped her up before I did. I did a few passes and saw this tall SW in a short skirt that piqued my interest. Told her to meet me around the corner. She did. Her name was Jenna, thin 20sish girl from San Fran. Agreed to CBJ for 40.

Igor81
12-16-10, 15:38
If I'm not mistaken that monger in the Murcielago was vice. They also had a silver Audi, one of the newer ones. I could be wrong about the Lambo, but all of the girls were on notice about that car, the Audi, and some of the usual suspects that could be vice.Thanks for clearing up my scooby moment. Was wondering why someone with a lambo would not get free P* at the hollywood clubs.

Marlowe
12-17-10, 01:48
If I'm not mistaken that monger in the Murcielago was vice. They also had a silver Audi, one of the newer ones. I could be wrong about the Lambo, but all of the girls were on notice about that car, the Audi, and some of the usual suspects that could be vice.Tend to agree with you. Besides, if he could afford a Lamborghini, why wouldn't he just call a girl to come to him and lessen the risks?

Cl Fc
12-19-10, 21:43
I mostly see BSW and occasionally some WSW. I have only ever seen 1 LSW near the 711 a couple of months ago. She was about an 8 by hooker standards. So has anyone dated some Latinas on the Hollywood track lately or is the a pipe dream?

LCSisme
12-20-10, 04:36
This is just MHO but why would Hugh Grant pick up that thing he was caught with when he had a GREAT looking lady at home?

No accounting for taste in both of these cases.

(FYI-I drive a Corvete but you won't see me picking up street hookers in it!)

Tend to agree with you. Besides, if he could afford a Lamborghini, why wouldn't he just call a girl to come to him and lessen the risks?

Whyamihere
12-20-10, 19:25
There was a nice selection of various SW's on Sunset, east of western about 4:15am today. A couple BSW, a couple WSW and a cute LSW, and no LEO in sight. Went back about 6:15, they were all gone!

Half Amazing
12-27-10, 23:08
Partied in Hollywood on Thurs nite before Christmas and decided to check out the track on the way home. Not many SW out. One side street had about 4 BSW working. Only cute ones were a mixed black / korean named Tina and a black one with a HUGE / nice ass named Nadia. They're friends and both quoted me 1. 0 for services. Not familar with this area so just got the digits and kept it rolling. Wasnt in the mood to pay for a room a inflated prices. Seniors Members can hit me up if you want the #'s.

Hopefully one of you fellas can help me out with this hottie that I saw that night. Thin mixed SW wearing a short fur coat. Really cute. Looked mixed with black / mexican or black / white. Face was a 10. She was walking on the northside of Sunset. She was ignoring me when I circled back. When I whistled for her to come over, she said the guy in another passing car was an undercover cop. Don't know if it was true but I pressed on the accelertor! LOL. Not trying to spend Christmas in jail. Anyways, drove down the street and went around the block a few times. She was heavy on my mind so I went back looking for her. She was gone. Hopefully one of yu fellas know who I'm talking about. PM me some intel.

Happy New Years to you fellas!

new guy
12-30-10, 02:01
What's everyone's experiences with action on NYE? I would imagine it's good considering it's a party night and everyone is out. I'm guessing (hoping) LE would be too concerned about DUI's that night to worry about SW as well. It'd be quite a way to end 2010, so I'm hoping for positive feedback.

PowerBrutus
01-07-11, 18:28
Hey guys new to the game and the site. I have a question of you guys. I have a real fetish for homeless bag lady types and I have had NO luck anywhere with these women. They all say no! (Surprises the heck out of me, honestly). So is there a particular method to picking up these types? (I've always tried to be real circumspect and low key. But so far no avail)

Or have any of you had any luck with those type of SW?

Thanks

Power Brutus (junior WM)

YankeeInCali
01-07-11, 19:23
Try a trail of breadcrumbs and / or crack rocks from their shopping cart to your crotch. Let us know how it goes!

In all seriousness, I'm more afraid to monger with a homeless bag lady than a crack working girl. I dunno why, but it's true.

Hardly Seek
01-07-11, 23:54
Try a trail of breadcrumbs and / or crack rocks from their shopping cart to your crotch. Let us know how it goes!

In all seriousness, I'm more afraid to monger with a homeless bag lady than a crack working girl. I dunno why, but it's true. You're letting this board go to shit.

Panderus
01-09-11, 11:48
Was out for the morning walk going south on Highland just passed Hollywood Boulevard when I crossed paths with this cute early 20s girl; hair was piled up in dreadlocks and had nose and lip piercings. She asked if I had a dollar to spare and I countered by asking if she was dating. She hemmed and hawed and then asked what I wanted. I suggested oral and she countered with a hand job for. 4. I started walking away and she dropped it to. 3. I kept walking south and she went north toward the Boulevard and these two shady looking guys at the corner. She was cute though.

Psycho Knight
01-13-11, 07:25
If I'm not mistaken that monger in the Murcielago was vice. They also had a silver Audi, one of the newer ones. I could be wrong about the Lambo, but all of the girls were on notice about that car, the Audi, and some of the usual suspects that could be vice.Right. A single vice officer working alone? I don't think so. They need a mobile booking station, a parking lot that can accomodate half a dozen tow trucks, and multiple backup and booking cops. Haven't you ever seen a sting? Its a huge operation, not a lone ranger in a flashy car that all the girls can cell each other about, and is extremely describable (Bushism) on this sex guide. Duh.