View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jackbb
12-29-07, 11:20
Any strip clubs in J-town? Any reviews? Thanks JackBB

Michaels12
02-08-08, 00:04
Potter's is ok. Kidders horrible. Cracker jax ok. Dr. Don's probably the best mileage. The Girls at potter's or cracker jax the nicest but the mileage is ok.

Ynormanb
02-11-08, 19:25
Any strip clubs in J-town? Any reviews? Thanks JackBBI always head to Dr Don's, low prices and great mileage in my opinion. The only drawback is generally only a few girls. They are not always the best looking but are the friendliest.

I've been to Potters, more girls and generally better looking. They are also higher priced but had good mileage.

Michaels12
02-27-08, 16:51
The girls at Potter's or cracker Jax don't give specials all the time. Cracker Jax on tuesday is 2 for 0ne day dances but at Potter's they won't match it.

I think Dr. Don's is the best for mileage. girls are way belows the other clubs.

Hows the mileage at Odyssey.

Jackbb
02-29-08, 01:59
The girls at Potter's or cracker Jax don't give specials all the time. Cracker Jax on tuesday is 2 for 0ne day dances but at Potter's they won't match it.

I think Dr. Don's is the best for mileage. girls are way belows the other clubs.

Hows the mileage at Odyssey.
Visit J-town on occasion, but never heard of any of these places, and don't know where they are located. Any Help?

T Nickel
02-29-08, 23:25
Visit J-town on occasion, but never heard of any of these places, and don't know where they are located. Any Help?

Here ya go.
http://www.stripclublist.com/y.asp?s=MI

Gordon Shumway
08-12-08, 22:47
So let's get specific. Which girls give the most mileage?

I had 4 dances with "Barbie" at Cracker Jax tonight.

She is 20 yo, tall blonde, and really beautiful. Nice natural breasts.

She put her nipples right in my mouth, seemed to like that.

She rode my hardon alot (almost too much, ) she might be a good actor, but she seemed to have a little orgasm doing that.

It was not the most mileage I have ever had, but it was more than you usually get from a 20 year old.

And she is really gorgeous, perfect body.

No Butts
01-08-09, 15:10
For what its worth. Finished a job in Jackson about 7:30 yesterday, decided to ride out the snow storm at Dr. Don's. This place has been hit and miss, a hit yesterday. Lots of girls, about 8, several hot ones, 3 black strippers. About 10 customers. The girls were getting drunk too! Sat with Savannah, really nice, she had black boots stiletto heals, kept rubbing the soles on my dick, instant hardon, and shhowing me her tits. Wow. Did a couple of high mileage dances with her, no extras, but the dances were worth it. Did a couple of really high mileage dances with a skinny 19 yo blonde, kind of cute. A lot of riding the old hardon and serious bump and grind No extras there either. The girls were partying and the dances were worth it. I was getting too sloppy and had to get home. This is all in IMHO, worth the trip.

JimBob64
11-28-10, 09:31
To a chance and went into keeders last week. Don't waist your time it is still the same nasty shit hole it has always been with hardly any dancers and the one's there should have their clothes on not off.

Gtw5811
01-26-11, 00:58
I have been to both places as well as Cracker Jaxxx. Best bang for the buck was IMO. Dr Dons. The owner can be very opinionated but the guy does look the other way if you get the right gal. The gals are friendly and will do decent dances and do more if they get away with it. (Usually they do and owner has no problems with it. He is usually at the front door with some gal hitting on him)

Potters has the prettier gals, but you pay more for the dances and it is usually crowded in the place and the places where the gals give VIP's is usually quite crowded and not too private IMO.

Cracker Jaxx. They watch you like a hawk and you rarely get away with anything there. The girls look good and will do well privately, but I get the opinion that the manager (Gal) is very scared of what might happen to the club and doesn't let the gals give any extras.

I have not been to those clubs in a few years and all may have changed, but in my opinion, Dr Dons is the best even though the place is a bit of a dive.

Gtw5811

JimBob64
01-30-11, 23:26
I was thinking about going in this place again and giving it a try.

Is there any extras available in this place and who.

Tad Smith
03-27-11, 03:28
I was thinking about going in this place again and giving it a try.

Is there any extras available in this place and who.Been to Dr. Dons last summer. Sat down and a nice looking girl came over and bumped and grinding on me. I asked her if there was any action that would leave me with a smile on my face. She said here was a young girl dark complexion. 20's. That that would. Took me in the back and for 80 rode me coveed. Had a few beers first so it took awhile longer but damn could she grind. Will defiantly go back this summer!

JimBob64
03-27-11, 11:37
Went to potters Don's and Keeders with a friend Cracker Jax is closed on Sunday. It was the same at all 3 only 2 girls working at each bar that you would rather not see naked. The only funny thing about the whole night was when we walked into Don's there was some drunk dude with a broken foot who used a walker to walk with laying in the floor pasted out. Don said to leave him there and when he woke up he would get up, we just stepped over him got a table and sat down. The girls there helped get him up and up him in a chair he was so drunk one of them had to set by him to keep him from falling out of the chair.

Guy1000
03-27-12, 16:58
Thinking of hitting up Jackson clubs for something diff. Any one have any advice or recommendations as to where is best? PM is cool.

Xcmtbiker
03-27-12, 19:07
Thinking of hitting up Jackson clubs for something diff. Any one have any advice or recommendations as to where is best? PM is cool.None of them offer to much of anything. You are better off at the B-One bikini bar. Take out is available there.

JimBob64
03-27-12, 21:11
Thinking of hitting up Jackson clubs for something diff. Any one have any advice or recommendations as to where is best? PM is cool.If you are driving any distance don't waste your time the strip clubs here suck.

Guy1000
05-25-12, 12:24
Whats this B-one bikini bar all about?

None of them offer to much of anything. You are better off at the B-One bikini bar. Take out is available there.

Xcmtbiker
05-28-12, 14:54
Whats this B-one bikini bar all about?It has closed down and re-opened now as a regular bar again.

Muppy
05-28-12, 20:03
I always had excellent experiences at Don's in the past, most of the girls working there were down for extras.

Yeah, the inside is outdated and borders on nasty but I don't go there for the decor. I did once make the mistake of leaving my phone on the table when I hit the bathroom then had a girl blowing up my phone for weeks after that.

Keeder's. I'll stop in for a beer and look, but the place has always felt skeezy and the girls are usually a few steps below average. It would make a better neighborhood bar than a strip club.

Potters. Never really hung out there too much, would usually hit it up before dons and only see a couple girls working afternoon shift. I was never a fan of the jukebox either.

Either way, it's Jackson. Most of the girls I've ever run into over that way are fairly laid back and down for just about anything. I actually prefer going to the sc's there over the ypsi / Michigan Ave area.

Electronman
08-08-12, 04:15
It would be nice to see some updates on the Jackson strip clubs. I don't live in Jackson so I can't offer lots of updates. But I travel through Jackson on I94 often enough to be interested in the talent and fun at the Jackson strip clubs. The only Jackson club that I've recently visited is Cracker Jaxx. It opens mid afternoon (3 or 4PM) so its not available for some T&A over the lunch break. However, the afternoon talent it pretty decent with a selection of 6-8s and only one or two dancers who are overweight.

Lap dances at CJ are reasonably private and feature decent two way contact- nothing up to Detroit standards but still decent. I've heard reports of a more private VIP area at CJ but I haven't sampled it. I don't know if the "fun" ramps up in a more private setting.

Any updates from Jackson regulars- any talent and fun at the other Jackson SCs?

BoxOfRocks123
08-23-12, 16:20
I always had excellent experiences at Don's in the past, most of the girls working there were down for extras.

Yeah, the inside is outdated and borders on nasty but I don't go there for the decor. I did once make the mistake of leaving my phone on the table when I hit the bathroom then had a girl blowing up my phone for weeks after that.

Keeder's. I'll stop in for a beer and look, but the place has always felt skeezy and the girls are usually a few steps below average. It would make a better neighborhood bar than a strip club.

Potters. Never really hung out there too much, would usually hit it up before dons and only see a couple girls working afternoon shift. I was never a fan of the jukebox either.

Either way, it's Jackson. Most of the girls I've ever run into over that way are fairly laid back and down for just about anything. I actually prefer going to the sc's there over the ypsi / Michigan Ave area.What sort of rates are we talking about here for extras? Any info would help.

Thanks

Muppy
08-27-12, 04:20
What sort of rates are we talking about here for extras? Any info would help.

ThanksMore than reasonable. Never more than a pair of Jacksons for BBBJ. As always, YMMV.

I plan on hitting it up this week sometime on the pm shift. The nice thing about dons is that it isn't pretentious, it's about as real as it gets.

TwistedBrother
08-27-12, 09:26
Thanks for the info. I take it at Don's there's a VIP area, or booths or something?

More than reasonable. Never more than a pair of Jacksons for BBBJ. As always, YMMV.

I plan on hitting it up this week sometime on the pm shift. The nice thing about dons is that it isn't pretentious, it's about as real as it gets.

Guy1000
09-06-12, 19:41
So, since I've moved a farther out a bit, Jackson isn't so far for me anymore. Is it worth going there for anything?

I hate that the Detroit clubs are full of smokers. What about Jackson's?

Any dance specials? Any good shit happen on Wednesdays or Thursdays?

PM me.

Muppy
09-09-12, 04:27
Thanks for the info. I take it at Don's there's a VIP area, or booths or something?Yes. Not super private though.

So, since I've moved a farther out a bit, Jackson isn't so far for me anymore. Is it worth going there for anything?

PM me.I haven't seen anybody smoking. Days of the week are hit or miss, Thursday to Saturday is always a sure thing, but off nights can have surprises too. These girls are strippers so you know they'll be on it when rent time comes around.

Emilio Largo
10-12-12, 09:55
Was passing through the other day and was pleasantly surprised to see some new beauties dancing at Cracker Jaxx. One of them is a beautiful brunette / red-haired East European MILF with a gorgeous body named Sonya. Said she plans on working dayshifts Wednesdays and doubleshifts on Fridays. Will definately return for her VIP dances.

JimBob64
10-12-12, 20:10

PM me.Yes they smoke in the Jackson clubs.

TakeAway2
11-21-12, 23:55
Went thru Cracker Jaxx the other day and was impressed with the talent on display. There were about 10 girls working; 3 AA. 3 mixed but the majority of the ladies were white. Most of them were hard bodies and had really nice racks.

The drinks were moderately priced and when I was there dances were 2 for 20. Unfortunately I was tight on time and was not able to sample. However, I did get a good number for 1 of the ladies and hope spend sometime with soon.

JimBob64
12-16-12, 16:19
Stopped in last night around 7pm let me just say it was not pretty, I don't know how this place stays open. The hogs were nasty and I mean hogs. Can't believe they would hire women so fat. I got a draft that was warm I guess if you keep the cooler at 60 degrees that will help save money.

Emilio Largo
12-31-12, 08:19
Looks like a few of the "new" dancers at Cracker Jaxx have returned to the Detroit strip club scene. Specifically, Sonya (see prior post below) , Vivian (French dancer) , and Nancy (MILF) are dancing dayshifts at Players on the East Side of Detroit.

TheBrad69
04-16-13, 09:09
Stopped in during day shift, one dancer came up to me 3 or 4 just sat alone.

Came back when switching from day to night shift, no one came up to me.

Tipped girl on stage & she asked for a dance, but extras were not available.

Again, the girls were not hungry enough cause no one asked for a dance.

Another one stopped by, again not avail for extras.

Girl named ryder I think- hot, young 23ish, nice see's & ass, left over baby skin (no belly) , asked if I wanted a private dance, but only if I wanted it naughty. She was on stage, so didn't get details.

She went to another after stage, so never got to find out more.

Good luck YMMV

MojoRising
05-23-13, 00:33
Have been into Cj's a few times in the last month and there is a girl in there, Thin blonde who I think is named Emma. Seems hot and dances well on stage. Anyone know any history with her on her Willingness for extra's and milage? Can't seem to get her to sit down with me to get a dance. I usually sit with a few other girls and maybe thats why she doesn't sit down.

MojoRising
05-23-13, 00:40
Stopped into CJ's twice in the last month after not being in over a few months. Saw a girl who I think was names Emma, thin blonde good looking. I usually sit with a few

Other girls so she has yet to sit with me. Just wondering if anyone knows her milage, or willingness for the extras? Going to hit up the Jaxx in a day or two and hoping to get a chance to sit with her and take her back to the VIP.

TakeAway2
06-13-13, 14:46
I was in Jackson earlier this week and stumbled on to Potter's. The club was packed with several spinners, both black and white, but none seemed to want to take any of my cash. After being there for about half hour a blond with small bs approached and invited me to a dance. During the dance explained the VIP and the 1. 5 charge and no extras. I passed and tipped the bar maid who was more interesting than any of the dancers.

Next time will probably visit Crackers

JimBob64
08-12-13, 15:27
Is Diamond still dancing at Don's? She is a Black girl mid 20"s big booty missing a front tooth.

BoxOfRocks123
08-13-13, 11:12
Potters: Stopped in around 3:30 Saturday afternoon. No cover, $3. 75 beers. 3 dancers. 6-7's. 2 blondes and 1 brunette. Not much to report as the 3 dancers never even came by to say hello, pretty much sat with their regulars. Finally, after an hour Mira came in. She is an older Asian spinner who sat down and tried her hussle. Offered dance for $20, but with a $5 VIP fee, I passed. Can't figure out why there is a VIP charge, it's not Detroit?

CJ's: Stopped in about 5 Saturday. No cover. $3. 75 beers. 6 dancers. 7-8's. Good variety. Really cute blond spinner Riley sat and talked a bit. Her friend was a taller brunette. Both were from Detroit area and former BT's shot-girls. They were fun to talk with, but got the vibe that they were pretty much against anything but standard dances. Mariah sat down next, blonde with lots of piercings and tats. She was really fun to talk with. Tried a dance for $20. 2 way contact, decent grinding. Got the feeling she might be up for some OTC action, but it would probably take a lot of effort.

Don's: Stopped in around 7 Saturday evening. 2 dancers. Christy, a sexy thicker blonde. Older brunette with giant cans. Did some nice dollar dances and bought them a few drinks. 2 more blondes showed up an hour later or so. 7's. Asked the older brunette if she was up for some fun in VIP. She hinted at some fun, but didn't really get specific so moved on. Got the digits from Christy who said she was up for some OTC after we got to know each other a bit, ie come in and spend more $ on me. How does this place survive w / out these dancers doing some extras?

Gordon Shumway
10-25-13, 00:05
Does anyone have any intel on Vendetta from CJ's?

I have seen her around, and gotten a couple dances, but I can't tell if any extras are available.

Otto22
04-16-14, 21:45
Haven't been back to Cracker Jaxx in several years but thought it was time to give it another try. Arrived about 8:00 pm and the place was pretty dead. About four dancers and about the same number of custies. Although I was tipping all the dancers on stage, none of them came over to speak to me until nearly 9:00 when a lovely, mid-20's, blonde came to join me. We exchanged some bored small talk until I inquired if the website was accurate that tonight was 2-4-1 dances. When she affirmed that that was so we were off to the back room. She started slow as we "felt each other out" and it was soon obvious that she was open to much higher mileage than I have ever received at CJ. Wasn't long before my fingers were under her thong and her breathing became deeper and faster. Acting? Or was it really O? I'm comfortable with the ambiguity but I will make an effort to return for more soon. Happily paid the $40 for four dances and added another $10 as a tip. She seemed satisfied.

Electronman
04-19-14, 07:23
Haven't been back to Cracker Jaxx in several years but thought it was time to give it another try. Arrived about 8:00 pm and the place was pretty dead. About four dancers and about the same number of custies. Although I was tipping all the dancers on stage, none of them came over to speak to me until nearly 9:00 when a lovely, mid-20's, blonde came to join me. We exchanged some bored small talk until I inquired if the website was accurate that tonight was 2-4-1 dances. When she affirmed that that was so we were off to the back room. She started slow as we "felt each other out" and it was soon obvious that she was open to much higher mileage than I have ever received at CJ. Wasn't long before my fingers were under her thong and her breathing became deeper and faster. Acting? Or was it really O? I'm comfortable with the ambiguity but I will make an effort to return for more soon. Happily paid the $40 for four dances and added another $10 as a tip. She seemed satisfied.Thanks for the report and nice to see that you had fun. My most recent visits have been more like the first hour of your visit. Dancers hanging with regulars and not circulating even if you tip when they are on stage and invite them to stop by. I decided to give up on CJ until they had a turn over in the talent or until the management insisted that the dancers actually circulate rather than stick like velcro to the regulars, most of whom don't get dances anyway.

It sounds like you found a new dancer who was open to some fun. I might have to make another visit to the club. Thanks for the review.

Otto22
11-07-14, 08:53
Stopped in Wednesday evening to sample the talent on 2-4-1 day. Got pretty good dances from Aubrey, Alex and Summer. All allowed touching but none allowed fingers under the Gstring. Still, pretty good entertainment for the money.

Kevin490
04-08-15, 00:43
I've been in there several times over the past year. There is a blonde in her younger 20's, her name escapes me at the moment. Good friends with Summer. When you are first getting to know her, she is on the up and up, typical dances. After you are in there and see her a few times, things start to heat up. Your hands are free to roam wherever you wish. On slower nights when the backroom isn't regularly packed, she will ask to take off your belt. After which your pants become unbuttoned and you will get some hand action and occasional mouth action. As things heat up, she becomes more adventurous and spends more time on her knees providing BBBJ. Warning. She does not like for you to finish in her mouth. On my next visit, I decided to test the waters further, and requested a half an hour in the champagne room. After my pants were around my ankles and she was performing BBBJ, I handed her a condom. Without hesitation she opened it, placed it on my member, had me stand and she bent herself over the couch allowing me to take her from behind. All of this occured with no request for compensation beyond normal dance prices or the pre-negotiated rate for the campaign room.

Otto22
04-08-15, 22:00
I've been in there several times over the past year. There is a blonde in her younger 20's, her name escapes me at the moment. Good friends with Summer. When you are first getting to know her, she is on the up and up, typical dances. After you are in there and see her a few times, things start to heat up. Your hands are free to roam wherever you wish. On slower nights when the backroom isn't regularly packed, she will ask to take off your belt. After which your pants become unbuttoned and you will get some hand action and occasional mouth action. As things heat up, she becomes more adventurous and spends more time on her knees providing BBBJ. Warning. She does not like for you to finish in her mouth. On my next visit, I decided to test the waters further, and requested a half an hour in the champagne room. After my pants were around my ankles and she was performing BBBJ, I handed her a condom. Without hesitation she opened it, placed it on my member, had me stand and she bent herself over the couch allowing me to take her from behind. All of this occured with no request for compensation beyond normal dance prices or the pre-negotiated rate for the campaign room.How much was the Champagne Room?

MojoRising
04-08-15, 23:06
I've been in there several times over the past year. There is a blonde in her younger 20's, her name escapes me at the moment. Good friends with Summer. When you are first getting to know her, she is on the up and up, typical dances. After you are in there and see her a few times, things start to heat up. Your hands are free to roam wherever you wish. On slower nights when the backroom isn't regularly packed, she will ask to take off your belt. After which your pants become unbuttoned and you will get some hand action and occasional mouth action. As things heat up, she becomes more adventurous and spends more time on her knees providing BBBJ. Warning. She does not like for you to finish in her mouth. On my next visit, I decided to test the waters further, and requested a half an hour in the champagne room. After my pants were around my ankles and she was performing BBBJ, I handed her a condom. Without hesitation she opened it, placed it on my member, had me stand and she bent herself over the couch allowing me to take her from behind. All of this occured with no request for compensation beyond normal dance prices or the pre-negotiated rate for the campaign room.Anymore info on this blonde to identify her, tattoos body type or other. Anyone know who this is and her name?

Kevin490
04-09-15, 15:20
Anymore info on this blonde to identify her, tattoos body type or other. Anyone know who this is and her name?After thinking on this some more, I am 90% sure her name was Saphire.

Kevin490
04-09-15, 15:21
How much was the Champagne Room?There is a fee to the house, believe that is $30 for 30 min or $60 for 60 min, and the fee to the girl is negotiated between the 2 of you. I paid $100 on top of the house fee.

Philly Guy
06-08-15, 02:47
Any updates on Potter's? Coming up on business and.

Want to try it out.

Kevin490
06-08-15, 19:40
Any updates on Potter's? Coming up on business and.

Want to try it out.It is now the Avenue Gentlemans Club. It appears that they are trying to get away from the ghetto experience that it had been in the later part of Potters existence. While the club looks good, last time I was there I had a less than pleasant time. Granted this was a weekday early evening, so may be better on weekend nights.

Had a girl approach me asking to go downstairs to the VIP (20 year old blonde, spinner, small tits, About a 7). Club still charges the $5 cover. We get down there, she asks how many dances I would like to do. I say we will start with 1 and go from there. She didn't even bother to take her top off, when I was running my hands up and down the side of her body, it pulled down and she actually lifted it back up and said she doesn't take her top off until the 2nd dance. I expressed my annoyance with that, but let her continue as she wished.

After the song was up, she asked if I wanted to keep going and was shocked when I said no. She asked why and I mentioned that I just paid $25 for a VIP dance and she didn't even bother to take her top off. When she went on to say that it would come off in the 2nd song, I informed her that the 1st dance was her sales pitch and I buy future songs based on my experience from that and not what I might get in the future sets. She was not too pleased. I will not be getting any more dances from this girl (unfortunately I do not recall her name to save others the trouble, but I would bet there are a limited number of 20 year olds working there). I noticed when she is tipped on stage, she never puts peoples face in her chest either, so that should help narrow it down.

Philly Guy
06-29-15, 04:58
Thanks Kevin! Was her Name Mandy Candy?

It is now the Avenue Gentlemans Club. It appears that they are trying to get away from the ghetto experience that it had been in the later part of Potters existence. While the club looks good, last time I was there I had a less than pleasant time. Granted this was a weekday early evening, so may be better on weekend nights.

Had a girl approach me asking to go downstairs to the VIP (20 year old blonde, spinner, small tits, About a 7). Club still charges the $5 cover. We get down there, she asks how many dances I would like to do. I say we will start with 1 and go from there. She didn't even bother to take her top off, when I was running my hands up and down the side of her body, it pulled down and she actually lifted it back up and said she doesn't take her top off until the 2nd dance. I expressed my annoyance with that, but let her continue as she wished.

After the song was up, she asked if I wanted to keep going and was shocked when I said no. She asked why and I mentioned that I just paid $25 for a VIP dance and she didn't even bother to take her top off. When she went on to say that it would come off in the 2nd song, I informed her that the 1st dance was her sales pitch and I buy future songs based on my experience from that and not what I might get in the future sets. She was not too pleased. I will not be getting any more dances from this girl (unfortunately I do not recall her name to save others the trouble, but I would bet there are a limited number of 20 year olds working there). I noticed when she is tipped on stage, she never puts peoples face in her chest either, so that should help narrow it down.

LandscapeGuy01
07-31-15, 19:09
Is there any good clubs out this way? Been to potters / avenue once but there didn't seem to be a menu?

P.S.: I'm a Detroit club goer.

Everest
11-29-15, 02:22
I am from Ann Arbor and do not venture to CJ unless I am in town for some reason. In fact it was just my third time at CJ tonight. I have opted for the Champagne room experience every time. First two times, the dances were full nude with extras offered. One time the girl wanted to go for "extra" right away without even giving me a dance, which I didn't like.

Tonight though, after a couple of couch dances from a couple of girls, I went to the Champagne room with a dancer who went by the name Layla. A sexy brunette with firm, round breasts (not natural, I guess). Only topless but she was very nice and pretty into it. She didn't offer any extras and I didn't ask either. But I extremely enjoyed the dance. She must have enjoyed it too since I sure we went past the normal ten songs. The manager had to come and tell her the time was up. Anyways, I had a good time, much better than the other times when the girls offered extras. I definitely hope she is there when I visit CJ again.

MojoRising
11-30-15, 20:34
So over the years I have been in here many many times. There have been a lot of great girls who have come and gone, as well as some mediocre girls who have worked here and some who just should not have ever set foot in the door. I have always had my favorites over the years, most who are no longer here, but would like to know where they are working these days. Wish I could remember all of their names, but the few who I would like to know where they are would be Kody, Monica, Summer. Another gal who may.

Still work here, just on days and times I don't get lucky enough to stop into visit with. Her name was either Cocco or Mesha, danced at potters then started working here in the last year.

For the Extras that you are all wondering about. I have had them, some that where not planned or negotiated for, just happened and others that where worked out ahead of time. As for who from well, I will tell you this. Three times where with aa gals. Non of which who still work here to my knowledge. Which is unfortunate as I write this it makes me want to go visit. I have even been fortunate for take out with a gal who I know doesn't work here as I know her still today. Nice thing was she just stopped over to my place out of the blue and she left happy and me happier. I can tell you this about this club, its no detroit club or Ann Arbor club for the extras, it takes several visits and a few bucks spent to earn the girls trust and willingness, Unless you get the girl who is just drunk during here shift. You defiantly have a better chance in one of the champagne rooms than in the normal VIP but it can happen there too. If you want more detail as to what and who, send me a PM.

Good Luck all.

Everest
12-01-15, 11:45
So over the years I have been in here many many times. There have been a lot of great girls who have come and gone, as well as some mediocre girls who have worked here and some who just should not have ever set foot in the door. I have always had my favorites over the years, most who are no longer here, but would like to know where they are working these days. Wish I could remember all of their names, but the few who I would like to know where they are would be Kody, Monica, Summer. Another gal who may.

Still work here, just on days and times I don't get lucky enough to stop into visit with. Her name was either Cocco or Mesha, danced at potters then started working here in the last year.

For the Extras that you are all wondering about. I have had them, some that where not planned or negotiated for, just happened and others that where worked out ahead of time. As for who from well, I will tell you this. Three times where with aa gals. Non of which who still work here to my knowledge. Which is unfortunate as I write this it makes me want to go visit. I have even been fortunate for take out with a gal who I know doesn't work here as I know her still today. Nice thing was she just stopped over to my place out of the blue and she left happy and me happier. I can tell you this about this club, its no detroit club or Ann Arbor club for the extras, it takes several visits and a few bucks spent to earn the girls trust and willingness, Unless you get the girl who is just drunk during here shift. You defiantly have a better chance in one of the champagne rooms than in the normal VIP but it can happen there too. If you want more detail as to what and who, send me a PM.

Good Luck all.Thanks. I have not been to Detroit club scene, except I decided to check out H8 N last night. In spite of being "extra-oriented" I did not like it. I find CJ and Ypsilanti's Deja Vu more to my liking. For some reason, I like the tease more than the extras that are offered.

I forgot to mention that during my last visit to CJ, I was a victim of a rip-off attempt by an AA girl before I had the magnificent experience in the Champagne Room (once again it was magnificent in spite of being just a topless dance and no extras). So I went with this AA girl for a couch dance. She started mid-song. It was my fault not clarifying with her whether that half-song was "bonus" or not. Apparently it was not. After the second song was over, I got up to pay her. She said "that was two songs". I didn't want to argue with her over $20 I quietly paid her and left. And her LD was more like just twerking around me. I don't like to see girls twerking. Call me old-fashioned. She was hardly ever in my lap. I forgot her name but will not be getting a dance from her again.

Help1020
12-07-15, 05:58
Thanks. I have not been to Detroit club scene, except I decided to check out H8 N last night. In spite of being "extra-oriented" I did not like it. I find CJ and Ypsilanti's Deja Vu more to my liking. For some reason, I like the tease more than the extras that are offered.

I forgot to mention that during my last visit to CJ, I was a victim of a rip-off attempt by an AA girl before I had the magnificent experience in the Champagne Room (once again it was magnificent in spite of being just a topless dance and no extras). So I went with this AA girl for a couch dance. She started mid-song. It was my fault not clarifying with her whether that half-song was "bonus" or not. Apparently it was not. After the second song was over, I got up to pay her. She said "that was two songs". I didn't want to argue with her over $20 I quietly paid her and left. And her LD was more like just twerking around me. I don't like to see girls twerking. Call me old-fashioned. She was hardly ever in my lap. I forgot her name but will not be getting a dance from her again.They both have moved on. Alex is at Potter's as well as the Penthouse Club in Detroit. Summer went to the Coliseum in Detroit then the Penthouse Club in Detroit. Curious if you had the opportunity to be with either and if so what did they offer and most importantly how was the experience and if you would recommend pursuing them. Also does Summer do house calls or anything outside the club. Appreciate the posts since I will be heading to Detroit in the near future.

Thanks.

Gordon Shumway
12-19-15, 12:36
It is now the Avenue Gentlemans Club. It appears that they are trying to get away from the ghetto experience that it had been in the later part of Potters existence. While the club looks good, last time I was there I had a less than pleasant time. Granted this was a weekday early evening, so may be better on weekend nights.

After the song was up, she asked if I wanted to keep going and was shocked when I said no. She asked why and I mentioned that I just paid $25 for a VIP dance and she didn't even bother to take her top off. When she went on to say that it would come off in the 2nd song, I informed her that the 1st dance was her sales pitch and I buy future songs based on my experience from that and not what I might get in the future sets. She was not too pleased. I will not be getting any more dances from this girl (unfortunately I do not recall her name to save others the trouble, but I would bet there are a limited number of 20 year olds working there). I noticed when she is tipped on stage, she never puts peoples face in her chest either, so that should help narrow it down."You don't take your top off until the second song? Well, I don't pay for lap dances until the top comes off. " There is no way that management would have expected you to pay for that lap dance. (and if they complained you just leave, and go to Cracker Jaxx.

Kevin490
12-22-15, 19:58
Either I have been extra lucky this past month, or extra's are becoming more common at Cracker Jaxx.

On 2 separate occasions, with 2 different girls I first got a few dances in the normal dance area and when I had the inkling that extras were available, I booked the champagne room.

Both of them resulted in BBBJs. I asked one of the girls about possibly doing more on the next visit, and was told yes we could, but the price I was quoted was higher than I would pay.

For the 2 sessions I did go in for, we did a half hour in the room and the prices negotiated were $125 and $200. Respectively.

If you would like some more information on the girls, and you are a contributing member (Other than MW JRP who declined to share info with me), feel free to send me a PM and I will give you the info.

Otto22
12-23-15, 06:59
Either I have been extra lucky this past month, or extra's are becoming more common at Cracker Jaxx.

On 2 separate occasions, with 2 different girls I first got a few dances in the normal dance area and when I had the inkling that extras were available, I booked the champagne room.

Both of them resulted in BBBJs. I asked one of the girls about possibly doing more on the next visit, and was told yes we could, but the price I was quoted was higher than I would pay.

For the 2 sessions I did go in for, we did a half hour in the room and the prices negotiated were $125 and $200. Respectively.

If you would like some more information on the girls, and you are a contributing member (Other than MW JRP who declined to share info with me), feel free to send me a PM and I will give you the info.If you paid 200 for a BJ you paid too much.

Kevin490
12-23-15, 16:31
If you paid 200 for a BJ you paid too much.While I agree with that under normal circumstances, and I probably wouldn't have normally I was having a lot of fun in the back room with her and was under the influence of some alcohol, saying no was not an option in my mind at that time.

Also, I don't feel too regretful about it, as I could easily drop $200 just getting dances in the back room.

Everest
12-23-15, 23:10
While I agree with that under normal circumstances, and I probably wouldn't have normally I was having a lot of fun in the back room with her and was under the influence of some alcohol, saying no was not an option in my mind at that time.

Also, I don't feel too regretful about it, as I could easily drop $200 just getting dances in the back room.Same here. But depends on the girl and what's offered. I would happily pay 2. 0 for a 30-min dance with my ATF (Layla) but wouldn't fork that much for others. BTW I like the Champagne Rooms at CJ, especially room #1 which is bigger than the others.

Electronman
12-24-15, 04:33
I suspect that Kevin paid 200 to the dancer and also 30 to the club for access to the VIP. That seems a bit high but not unreasonable depending on the quality of the dancer and the availability of lower cost options of an acceptable quality. In my limited experience at CJ, most of the dancers are "dance only" so those who are more "open minded" can often set a somewhat higher price because of the lack of competition.

The biggest down side to paying a higher price is that it sometimes inflates the prices for the other customers, at least until a dancer discovers that she has priced herself out of business. You can always remind the dancer of some basic math facts, such as 3 x $150=$450 which is much higher and than 0 x $300=$0. If logic and math don't work (and they often do NOT work), then the reality of having to pay bills when you are not selling VIP dances will eventually persuade some dancers to price their services at a more reasonable level.

Kevin490
01-02-16, 03:07
Cracker Jaxx was closed tonight, decided to hit up Avenue and see how that scene looked.

Moderately busy night, I stayed for about 2 hours. Several good looking girls. Found the lineup to be much better than the last few times I had been here.

That being said, I had $400 in my pocket and couldn't pay anyone to take it.

The dancer that I found most attractive, Roxy, I tipped a few times on stage, and informed her I would be interested in a dance if she was available after. She said OK, and then after the dance, did her rounds to I presume her regulars and then disappeared for awhile.

The next time she was up on stage, I again went and tipped her and she said "I'll come see you once I am off stage", so she definitely didn't just forget about me, which I could have understood as she was getting a lot of tips.

This time after she gets off stage, she walks right past me, and goes to sit down with an older gentleman, Eventually she makes her way downstairs with him.

No other girls approached me and asked if I would like any dances. I did tip 4 or 5 other girls on stage as well.

I find this to contradict my experiences at Cracker Jaxx, as even though I am not a "regular" there, I find my way in every month or two, some months I go a little overboard and find myself there a few times in a month. The girls remember me however, always come over, sit down and talk, and offer dances.

I suspect my problem at Avenue was I do not dress as if I have a pocket full of money, so dancers may assume its a waste of time and move on to their next target. I prefer to spend my money on things other than clothing. A t-shirt, decent jeans, and a beat-up coat is sufficient for me.

I suppose this review is more helpful to dancers than it is customers, as I would suggest they not make conclusions about people and walk away from potentially making some good money.

AllwaysLookin
02-06-16, 15:59
Stopped in last night around 7pm let me just say it was not pretty, I don't know how this place stays open. The hogs were nasty and I mean hogs. Can't believe they would hire women so fat. I got a draft that was warm I guess if you keep the cooler at 60 degrees that will help save money.I am new to that area, so I tried this place out the other night. Are there extras to be had there. What I'm thinking the VIP area was was nothing more than a table with some privacy boards around it. They had gaps between the slats.

Anyone ever get anything here?

Everest
02-08-16, 12:17
I am new to that area, so I tried this place out the other night. Are there extras to be had there. What I'm thinking the VIP area was was nothing more than a table with some privacy boards around it. They had gaps between the slats.

Anyone ever get anything here?I am not from the area but I think Cracker Jaxx is a pretty decent club in Jackson. As for mileage, it varies. But it may not be as common as in Detroit area clubs.

Everest
02-08-16, 12:38
So I went back to Cracker Jaxx last weekend after about a month. It was my fifth visit in last six months but my first afternoon visit ever. Since it was afternoon, there was no cover. No DJ. There were less than 10 patrons in the club and maybe half a dozen dancers, most of them sitting with clients when they were not on stage. One girl was at the bar by herself constantly playing on her phone and did not make any attempt to approach any patrons, although I saw her at a table with some patrons when I was leaving.

I usually go back there for one particular ATF of mine. She was there that afternoon too. She was on stage soon after I arrived. I made my customary approach to top her and she came to me after her routine. She knows I am her regular. And she pampers me every time I go with her. She is a sweet young brunette who retains her sweetness even during the private dances unlike ones I have encountered at Detroit clubs who immediately transform into robotic machines once you enter the VIP room. Cold and mechanical. So, after some small talk, I asked her to take me to the Champagne room. I discovered that unlike evenings and nights, they use the bigger party room upstairs behind the DJ booth for private dances in the afternoon (if the room is not already occupied). It's a room of a VIP booth. Three couches with a pole in the middle. The room has its own jukebox. She asked me what sings I would like to choose. I asked her what HER favorites were. So she picked the songs and I discovered we had similar taste music. And she danced for me for 30 minutes. Like I have said before, she is very sensual and pretty much into it although I have not delved too deep into her mileage. When I go with her I do not yearn for her extra mileage, which I don't know if there is any offered (I haven't asked), but so far my hands and lips have had unrestricted access. And I am content to keep it at that.

I will keep going back as long as she is working at CJ.

MojoRising
02-24-16, 21:02
So I went back to Cracker Jaxx last weekend after about a month. It was my fifth visit in last six months but my first afternoon visit ever. Since it was afternoon, there was no cover. No DJ. There were less than 10 patrons in the club and maybe half a dozen dancers, most of them sitting with clients when they were not on stage. One girl was at the bar by herself constantly playing on her phone and did not make any attempt to approach any patrons, although I saw her at a table with some patrons when I was leaving.

I usually go back there for one particular ATF of mine. She was there that afternoon too. She was on stage soon after I arrived. I made my customary approach to top her and she came to me after her routine. She knows I am her regular. And she pampers me every time I go with her. She is a sweet young brunette who retains her sweetness even during the private dances unlike ones I have encountered at Detroit clubs who immediately transform into robotic machines once you enter the VIP room. Cold and mechanical. So, after some small talk, I asked her to take me to the Champagne room. I discovered that unlike evenings and nights, they use the bigger party room upstairs behind the DJ booth for private dances in the afternoon (if the room is not already occupied). It's a room of a VIP booth. Three couches with a pole in the middle. The room has its own jukebox. She asked me what sings I would like to choose. I asked her what HER favorites were. So she picked the songs and I discovered we had similar taste music. And she danced for me for 30 minutes. Like I have said before, she is very sensual and pretty much into it although I have not delved too deep into her mileage. When I go with her I do not yearn for her extra mileage, which I don't know if there is any offered (I haven't asked), but so far my hands and lips have had unrestricted access. And I am content to keep it at that.

I will keep going back as long as she is working at CJ.Who is your ATF that you speak of? Can you supply a name?

MojoRising
02-24-16, 21:11
Well this report is for a few weeks back. I made visit into Jaxx and sat with a young lady who wore furry leg warmers. Names escapes me at this point. We went to the VIP for a few Dances, while there I mentioned I was interested in the Champagne room. She told me $30 to the bar for the half hour which I knew. Then told me $150 for what she provided. I asked about what all might be avail. She asked what I was after as FS wasn't an option. I struck a deal for BBBJ and DATY. With the dances I already had, plus bar fee and I got our just over $220. She started with a nice slow grind, removed her G, then allowed me to Dine, and then started the BJ. It was great and would repeat. While my JR me was out she took a break from the BJ and slid her soaked Giner across me for a minute. Thought about slipping it in, but decided to see how it played out. She then went back to the BJ and finished me off. NO CIM, so have provisions ready. YMMV good luck in your ventures.

Everest
02-26-16, 08:01
Who is your ATF that you speak of? Can you supply a name?Check your PM. Inbox.

Misterbation
03-10-16, 22:50
Hello, all. I may be planning a jaunt to Jackson in the near future; which clubs are best to hit? Thank you in advance for any input!

Everest
03-11-16, 16:13
Hello, all. I may be planning a jaunt to Jackson in the near future; which clubs are best to hit? Thank you in advance for any input!I have only been to Cracker Jaxx. And I like the club. PM me if you have specific questions.

Misterbation
03-11-16, 19:52
I have only been to Cracker Jaxx. And I like the club. PM me if you have specific questions.Thanks, I'll give the place a shot.

Misterbation
03-19-16, 12:19
Made my way to your town last night and stopped at Avenues at about 9:00 or so and it was busier than I expected. There were some really attractive ladies there and one skeleton who danced very well--frankly, despite some baby damage I found her kinda hot, but mostly I wanted to buy her a sandwich or two. I didn't stay long. I'm not much of a drinker and the "you must buy one drink per half hour" rule tells me Avenues isn't the club for me.

Went to Cracker Jaxx which was also pretty busy. I met Brittany, who is a very pretty blonde rock chick. I (foolishly) declined her offer for a dance and she disappeared. I would have gotten a dance later, but she never reappeared. A pretty young thing named Riley sat down and we chatted a bit. At first she seemed kind of aloof but after talking a while she warmed up. She's cute and has a squeaky voice some might find annoying but I thought it was adorable. Eventually I got three dances from her and she was wonderful. If I travel back to Jackson it'll be to get some more time with Riley. Didn't ask about extras and wasn't offered any.

I was thinking of trying out Keeders but was told it's a dump. Maybe I should've gone anyway.

Sunnyn80
03-22-16, 09:20
Stopped into the club last night. Was pretty dead. First time there and the handful of girls were hanging with the handful of patrons. Tipped a couple girls and eventually Chevelle (Came over to say hi. Mid 20's brunette. Cute with natural be. Had a couple dances in the VIP. Didn't go to the champagne room. Extras offered but was in a hurry and had to pass. All in all, girls cuter than I expected. Was driving back to metro Detroit from some business in Chicago. Think I'll make a note to stop in again if given the chance.

Nezzz
04-07-16, 14:23
4/ 5 Tuesday night. I'm not from the area and I was passing through. I stopped at a gas station. I literally was on the phone with my boy at 2:15 am And said I got to go. Pulled into the Jaxx at 2:25. Ordered a drink. Saw 2 AA and 1 white entertainers all 7's really 7. 5 on my scale. Baby damage makes the person go down. 5 for me so 8 everywhere except the stomach area. Tipped one of the AA girls $3. She came to chat. I didn't say anything about xtras just asked about dances. She asked how many I want. I told her I didn't know and it depended on how good they were. She said come on lets go.

Got to the regular VIP room and two other guys were in there getting dances as it was around 2:35 at this time. She started dancing, grinding on me, grabbing on the the and telling me how fine I was. Everyone else left. I told her to turn around and shake her ass and I pulled my UNIT out and put it under my shirt. She asked if I had to let him out and I said sure did. She continued to dance on me Cowgirls and rubbing it. Then I just pulled it out from under the shirt. I said "Put your mouth on it". She said "W / o a (cover)", I said yep. She looked for a sec and started sucking. She was into it and she told me she didn't normally do that.

I told I had a rubber and she said ok and I put it on. We switched seats to the far one and she stuck it in CG style. I started banging it out while she watched the door to make sure no one was coming. On the last song of the night I busted in the cover and paid her $. 8 but she really worked for it. I overpaid yatta yatta yatta but like I said I had 30 minutes tops and not from the area! YOLO!

Nezzz
04-07-16, 14:29
So of course I go back the next day for a repeat. I don't understand the complete rules with names but I will give fake dancer names close to there real dancer names. All White. There was Tay Tay, Heffer, Roughty, and a few others. Ordered drinks for a while. 2 hours.

Finally told Heffer I was going to leave to go to Detroit where I could go get some nookie. She said how much you trying to spend. I said $. 6 she said ok but you got to pay the bar. Went one of the regular Couch rooms #2 and got down to business. BBBJ for a little. Covered k9 and mish. Busted in rubber and left for Detroit.

You can follow the rest of my story in the Detroit section.

Everest
04-07-16, 16:32
4/ 5 Tuesday night. I'm not from the area and I was passing through. I stopped at a gas station. I literally was on the phone with my boy at 2:15 am And said I got to go. Pulled into the Jaxx at 2:25. Ordered a drink. Saw 2 AA and 1 white entertainers all 7's really 7. 5 on my scale. Baby damage makes the person go down. 5 for me so 8 everywhere except the stomach area. Tipped one of the AA girls $3. She came to chat. I didn't say anything about xtras just asked about dances. She asked how many I want. I told her I didn't know and it depended on how good they were. She said come on lets go.

Got to the regular VIP room and two other guys were in there getting dances as it was around 2:35 at this time. She started dancing, grinding on me, grabbing on the the and telling me how fine I was. Everyone else left. I told her to turn around and shake her ass and I pulled my UNIT out and put it under my shirt. She asked if I had to let him out and I said sure did. She continued to dance on me Cowgirls and rubbing it. Then I just pulled it out from under the shirt. I said "Put your mouth on it". She said "W / o a (cover)", I said yep. She looked for a sec and started sucking. She was into it and she told me she didn't normally do that.

I told I had a rubber and she said ok and I put it on. We switched seats to the far one and she stuck it in CG style. I started banging it out while she watched the door to make sure no one was coming. On the last song of the night I busted in the cover and paid her $. 8 but she really worked for it. I overpaid yatta yatta yatta but like I said I had 30 minutes tops and not from the area! YOLO!Doesn't they close at 2 am?

Tomautoman
04-07-16, 20:02
Doesn't they close at 2 am?I've been there a million times in the last 15 years and I've never had an experience close to that. I've spend a lot of cash there also.

Nezzz
04-08-16, 03:10
I've been there a million times in the last 15 years and I've never had an experience close to that. I've spend a lot of cash there also.I got there at 1:25, can't adjust the time error. But you definitely can take my word to the Bank on everything else. Yes they close at 2 am Smashed 2 days in a row and now in Detroit. Which is a little better IMHO. Smashed 2 days in a row.

I'm just throwing it out there and trying to do my part on the reporting the experience part. I promise on everything and TRUST me. This happened! Stay THIRSTY MY FRIENDS! YOLO!

MojoRising
05-02-16, 20:05
In the area last week with spare time, So I stopped at Jaxx the other day and the place was pretty dead and didn't really see any girl I wanted to spend money on. So I figured I would go to Avenue and see what was going on there lately. Got a few dances from Pixie, good as always but there are no extras with her. Met another gal who's name I don't remember. Short hair, petite figure, mid 20's, small tits, a few tats. Got a couple great dances from her and then she asked if I ever visited the Champagne room. I told her not here and she told me the rate and the menu. Her prices were good but not great Offer $ hand Job, $. 5 BBBJ and $$ for FS and the $30 to the bar entry fee kinda killed it for me. Went back up for a few drinks with her. We chatted a bit and she asked me what I was thinking about the Champagne room. Told here I only had $. 3 and she said well you're the only cute one here and said I'll do FS for that with entry fee included. Went back a couple days later and she wouldn't repeat for $. 3 but did for $. 5 with the 30 to bar included. Slightly rushed both times, but good BBBJ and tight giner while riding, reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. Finished both times and I am sure I will be Back in a few weeks when work has me back in that area.

Misterbation
06-02-16, 13:25

I will keep going back as long as she is working at CJ.I've recently discovered a woman like this at CJ and I'm wondering if it's the same young lady. Can you please let me know which girl this is? Thank you in advance.

Everest
06-02-16, 14:42
I've recently discovered a woman like this at CJ and I'm wondering if it's the same young lady. Can you please let me know which girl this is? Thank you in advance.I haven't been to CJ lately so I don't know if she is still there. She went by the name of Layla.

Misterbation
06-02-16, 17:38
I haven't been to CJ lately so I don't know if she is still there. She went by the name of Layla.Nope, I was wrong. Thank you for the prompt response!

Banker33
06-03-16, 12:31
Anyone know where a girl that went by Reese went. Tall, dirty blond, great rack, and girl next door looks. It's been a year since I saw her there.

AllwaysLookin
10-04-16, 14:58
Anyone know where a girl that went by Reese went. Tall, dirty blond, great rack, and girl next door looks. It's been a year since I saw her there.Anyone know of a dancer named Heidi? She used to be at the place on elm st (keeders)?

JimBob64
10-05-16, 17:49
Is Don's still open as a strip club? I know he said he sold it to the owners of cj.

LittleHarry
10-06-16, 19:15
Is Don's still open as a strip club? I know he said he sold it to the owners of cj.I hear its suppose to be reopening soon I think they renamed it the ruby slipper.

MojoRising
05-16-17, 19:02
Stopped into Ave's last week. Place was dead, 3 girls dancing, one good looking looking black gal Aliya I think her name was, then there where two thicker white gals. Kat was one of them. She sat down like she knew me. She smelled so bad of cheap weed, cigarettes, some BO and gas station perfume and was so drunk she just rambled. She had to go on stage and my nose was glad she did. I pounded my first and only beer and left. Not sure why this place is going down hill but it is. I'm sure you could get some great mileage for your $20 from these dirty skanks if you're into that. I went to Jaxx and was happy to see many great looking girls. Had a Good time with Dixie and a great time with Kennedy. If you're in Jackson just go to Jaxx. Avenues isn't worth the time.

Smilesallround
07-28-17, 19:08
I was in town for one Monday night and tried out Jackson's finest. At 8:30 I found nobody but a doorman, bartender, and one other customer at Cracker Jaxx. So no decent beers, no girls dancing on stage, and after a bit I went to Avenue's. About 9:00 still no girls on stage but a couple sitting, the bartender immediately set me up with a nice IPA beer and promised to "get a naked girl on stage", which they did. It seemed about every 10 minutes another dancer came in and there were only a few customers, so by 10:00 it was a customer-friendly ratio with a very nice variety of girls. There was Breezy the mixed girl, very athletic on stage and great pierced nipples, June the skinny reddish / brunette nerdy girl, Dixie the tight-body very erotic blonde, Sherry the statuesque AA girl with huge breasts, and several others all very nice looking. I had a few excellent dances downstairs -- when the crowd is small apparently you can negotiate a little extra touchy-feely.

I stopped by CJ's again about 11:00 and there was one dancer working, a thin dishwater blonde named Desiree I think. No reason to stick around.

PolishTheTurd
07-30-17, 18:46
I was in town for one Monday night and tried out Jackson's finest. At 8:30 I found nobody but a doorman, bartender, and one other customer at Cracker Jaxx. So no decent beers, no girls dancing on stage, and after a bit I went to Avenue's. About 9:00 still no girls on stage but a couple sitting, the bartender immediately set me up with a nice IPA beer and promised to "get a naked girl on stage", which they did. It seemed about every 10 minutes another dancer came in and there were only a few customers, so by 10:00 it was a customer-friendly ratio with a very nice variety of girls. There was Breezy the mixed girl, very athletic on stage and great pierced nipples, June the skinny reddish / brunette nerdy girl, Dixie the tight-body very erotic blonde, Sherry the statuesque AA girl with huge breasts, and several others all very nice looking. I had a few excellent dances downstairs -- when the crowd is small apparently you can negotiate a little extra touchy-feely.

I stopped by CJ's again about 11:00 and there was one dancer working, a thin dishwater blonde named Desiree I think. No reason to stick around.Man, that sounded like a bad evening for you. Cracker Jaxx was bad. Never been to any of the clubs. But, I am sorry about hearing about that Jackson SC experience.

Member #5709
08-11-17, 06:20
About 5'7 brunette, can tell some baby damage. But thin and very pretty. Quoted me $230 for champagne room and I asked about extras and said no but you be pleased. Settled for a lap dance and was great! Got me wondering now! Any info?

MojoRising
07-02-18, 23:37
So I took a break from the clubs for awhile, and started going again a few weeks ago. Have made a few visits to both Jax's and Ave in the last month. Several new girls at Avenue that are pretty dang hot and offer good dances, but no extras offered. Karma is a cute petite Red head that has a great set of bolt ons, her dances are great and sensual, but clean. Stella a very attractive, thin, spinner type also gives a great lap Dance. A few girls hinted at extras on the outcall but couldn't get any details or phone numbers. Birdie, made it sound like she was willing, anyone able to confirm this? Saw a gal on stage who never stopped by I think her name was Envy, thin, dark long hair, a couple of tattoos, and a nice set of tits that I can only assume are after market. Anyone know if she has anything to offer?

Cracker Jaxx has been hit or miss. Nadia gave some Great Danes and offered champagne room with guaranteed happiness but wouldn't devalgue details. Anyone have experience with her in the champagne? Also anyone know her typical schedule? I have onl, why seen her her once out of 4 visits. Not many other good looking girls that have stopped to sit with me, a few not so attractive dancers sit with me, but I try to get rid of them quick. Bonnie, a heavily tatted dancer looks pretty good and seems to make often trips to the champagne room, anyone have any knowledge If she's is worth a trip behind the curtain?

If I get any info I will post an update. Thanks all and good luck.

BCramrod
07-14-18, 10:14
Haven't been here in years but was passing through Jackson this past Wednesday so decided to stop in. Got there at 9:30 pm and there were two customers and 10 dancers, two white and 8 AA. Unfortunately more than half of the dancers looked like they were pregnant. Got dances from two of them. Full contact and touching was allowed everywhere that wasn't covered. No mention from either of them about the champagne room. Left about 11 pm and by that time there were probably 10 customers.

CastleBord
09-06-18, 23:26
Can anyone tell me where is the best place to park at the Avenue?

CastleBord
09-06-18, 23:28
Where is the best place to park at the Avenue?

So I took a break from the clubs for awhile, and started going again a few weeks ago. Have made a few visits to both Jax's and Ave in the last month. Several new girls at Avenue that are pretty dang hot and offer good dances, but no extras offered. Karma is a cute petite Red head that has a great set of bolt ons, her dances are great and sensual, but clean. Stella a very attractive, thin, spinner type also gives a great lap Dance. A few girls hinted at extras on the outcall but couldn't get any details or phone numbers. Birdie, made it sound like she was willing, anyone able to confirm this? Saw a gal on stage who never stopped by I think her name was Envy, thin, dark long hair, a couple of tattoos, and a nice set of tits that I can only assume are after market. Anyone know if she has anything to offer?

Cracker Jaxx has been hit or miss. Nadia gave some Great Danes and offered champagne room with guaranteed happiness but wouldn't devalgue details. Anyone have experience with her in the champagne? Also anyone know her typical schedule? I have onl, why seen her her once out of 4 visits. Not many other good looking girls that have stopped to sit with me, a few not so attractive dancers sit with me, but I try to get rid of them quick. Bonnie, a heavily tatted dancer looks pretty good and seems to make often trips to the champagne room, anyone have any knowledge If she's is worth a trip behind the curtain?

Inndy1
09-16-18, 08:04
Where is the best place to park at the Avenue?There is on street parking in back as well as a small lot I blelieve but plenty of parking on street in back.

Inndy1
10-28-18, 09:25
I usually go to the Avenue. Good mileage but extras are hard to come by if you can get anything at all. With the right girl you can get a little extra but still not great. Tried Cracker Jaxx yesterday wasn't there 5 minutes had an AA dancer about a 6 all over me ready to go VIP for $$ plus the house $30. Couldn't get a confirmation on the deal so wasn't going back but sounded promising. Next girl very attractive Blonde about a 7-8 with amazing natural D's. Don't remember her name, straight up says I'll do anything in VIP for $$ I negotiate a $. 5 BBBJ instead. Well worth the visit and left happy, I will be visiting more often.

Electronman
10-28-18, 19:58
I usually go to the Avenue. Good mileage but extras are hard to come by if you can get anything at all. With the right girl you can get a little extra but still not great. Tried Cracker Jaxx yesterday wasn't there 5 minutes had an AA dancer about a 6 all over me ready to go VIP for $$ plus the house $30. Couldn't get a confirmation on the deal so wasn't going back but sounded promising. Next girl very attractive Blonde about a 7-8 with amazing natural D's. Don't remember her name, straight up says I'll do anything in VIP for $$ I negotiate a $. 5 BBBJ instead. Well worth the visit and left happy, I will be visiting more often.Helpful report. Can I assume that this was an evening visit? Afternoon talent has been pretty spotty at CJ.

Inndy1
10-29-18, 07:34
Helpful report. Can I assume that this was an evening visit? Afternoon talent has been pretty spotty at CJ.Yes I got there at like 5 was there til 7:30 ish as the evening dancers were coming in. There was a typo in first report, it was $$$ not $$ first offer. It probably helps she works at the Landing Strip in Detroit so knows the game, she's there on Friday and Saturday she said. But there are others that will do extras as well. Be safe and have fun.

RollinStone69
03-27-19, 05:19
In the area last week with spare time, So I stopped at Jaxx the other day and the place was pretty dead and didn't really see any girl I wanted to spend money on. So I figured I would go to Avenue and see what was going on there lately. Got a few dances from Pixie, good as always but there are no extras with her. Met another gal who's name I don't remember. Short hair, petite figure, mid 20's, small tits, a few tats. Got a couple great dances from her and then she asked if I ever visited the Champagne room. I told her not here and she told me the rate and the menu. Her prices were good but not great Offer $ hand Job, $. 5 BBBJ and $$ for FS and the $30 to the bar entry fee kinda killed it for me. Went back up for a few drinks with her. We chatted a bit and she asked me what I was thinking about the Champagne room. Told here I only had $. 3 and she said well you're the only cute one here and said I'll do FS for that with entry fee included. Went back a couple days later and she wouldn't repeat for $. 3 but did for $. 5 with the 30 to bar included. Slightly rushed both times, but good BBBJ and tight giner while riding, reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. Finished both times and I am sure I will be Back in a few weeks when work has me back in that area.Not sure if I'm doing this rite. LOL. This will be my first post. But I was reading your experience and am wondering if it's the same chick I've bin wanting to take back!? But won't give me any detail. Anyways is it the chick with a tattoo of a cupcake on her lower back, footprints on shoulder, pierced nipples, and a big tattoo of some stars and music notes or something under her bellybutton? I think she has more tats but can't recall. Two big ones on her upper thighs. Scales or flowers? Not sure. She's a blond, left side head shavedish. Wild dyed rainbow hair!? Name starts with an A? Aleigha, or ariana? I want to take her to Champaign room but don't want to waste my money or get kicked out for asking and completely screw my chances if it's not the one!? LMK I want to go this weekend or next while I still have some tax money left. LOL.

RollinStone69
03-30-19, 19:25
Bonnie is a Pro! But like most Jackson girls, it take some time and spending a few $$$ to gain their trust! If you go in with her good friend "WhitePowder" it would prolly ern you some points and not take but that one visit. Oh and she's at avenues now. Good luck and keep it safe!

Also if anybody has had any luck With Arya, ""Dirty Blond, sometimes rainbo tie dyed hair, Quite a few tattoos, pierced nipples and clicks her heals really loud off the stage floor while dancing"" LMK! Or have any qustions about other girls at avenues PM me.

RollinStone69
04-14-19, 03:01
I tried to respond to your message but it says you got to many messages in your in box and can not receive any more messages till you delete sum. LOL delete a few and holla back.

Yes I got there at like 5 was there til 7:30 ish as the evening dancers were coming in. There was a typo in first report, it was $$$ not $$ first offer. It probably helps she works at the Landing Strip in Detroit so knows the game, she's there on Friday and Saturday she said. But there are others that will do extras as well. Be safe and have fun.

Inndy1
04-24-19, 06:50
I tried to respond to your message but it says you got to many messages in your in box and can not receive any more messages till you delete sum. LOL delete a few and holla back.I made some room.

Doc905
01-31-20, 01:25
Worst place in town. Lazy ass dancers. Save your money and time go somewhere else. The place was awesome about five years ago. Not anymore. Avenue seems to be on the up and up. Just Saying.

SmithJon
03-30-20, 08:46
Worst place in town. Lazy ass dancers. Save your money and time go somewhere else. The place was awesome about five years ago. Not anymore. Avenue seems to be on the up and up. Just Saying.Before I discovered sugar babys I used to be a big strip club guy. I spent a lot of time at Cracker Jaxx and had a couple of regulars who'd provide FS in the club. What's Jackson's mileage like these days (I know everything's closed right now)? I haven't been to Avenue yet, how's the privacy for in club play?

On another note, any remember Twosheds? I loved that forum and miss it, LOL.

Inndy1
03-31-20, 07:54
Before I discovered sugar babys I used to be a big strip club guy. I spent a lot of time at Cracker Jaxx and had a couple of regulars who'd provide FS in the club. What's Jackson's mileage like these days (I know everything's closed right now)? I haven't been to Avenue yet, how's the privacy for in club play?

On another note, any remember Twosheds? I loved that forum and miss it, LOL.Cracker Jaxx is easy. Depends on the girl but the club doesn't care. VIP is a free for all and whatever you want is no problem if the girl agrees, nobody watching. Avenues is a different story. Extras available but way tougher as VIP isn't as private and they do watch what's going on most of the time. But with a girl that knows how to get around things it can and is being done. Afternoons are far easier. I've had success at both but I've spent some time there also getting to know everyone.

Doc905
04-11-20, 12:10
Or how about can you help me out. I hope none of you are donating to these entertainers. You are just throwing away your money. I do see a big change coming when the clubs do open back up. Would not be surprised to see the return of the dreaded 6 rule or worse. No VIP, no Champagne Room, no lap dance period. If violating an Executive order these days is up to $1000 ticket in the name of public health and safety. I have no doubt this is coming our way. On the other hand when the zoo's are closed. Don't feed the Entertainers. That way if things get back to normal it should be a great time to be a customer.

In my opinion.

Doc905
06-12-20, 14:32
Rumor has it the owner is happy with his other investments in town. Not surprising.

Talent dried up a few years back. It's a shame place had potential. Down and out.

I do not see this place coming back even with new owners.

Doc905
06-15-20, 22:29
Stopped in at shift change stayed about 45 min. One dancer no stage action. Found out executive orders.

Being enforced. NO VIP, NO CHAMPAGNE ROOM, NO TABLE DANCES. Payed no cover. Drinks full price. One drink and out the door. Wondering about other open clubs in the state. Any action or Social distancing?

BCramrod
06-16-20, 16:14
Stopped in at shift change stayed about 45 min. One dancer no stage action. Found out executive orders.

Being enforced. NO VIP, NO CHAMPAGNE ROOM, NO TABLE DANCES. Payed no cover. Drinks full price. One drink and out the door. Wondering about other open clubs in the state. Any action or Social distancing?Heartbeats in Battle Creek is open. Seems exactly like it was before the shutdown. Posted a review earlier today.

Electronman
10-12-20, 18:43
Anyone have an update on the Jackson strip club scene? Is Cracker Jaxx closed permanently? Is the Avenues allowing any mileage in the private dance area?

Inndy1
10-17-20, 00:00
Anyone have an update on the Jackson strip club scene? Is Cracker Jaxx closed permanently? Is the Avenues allowing any mileage in the private dance area?From what I've heard Cracker Jaxx is supposed to open soon, not sure when. As for mileage at Avenues best times would be early evening before really busy as they are not watched as much. When busy it's hard not impossible, as they have someone watching somewhat closely. Cracker Jaxx will be your best place especially before night shift as they don't really care what happens and nobody watches anything from what I can tell. During day shift go upstairs, private room with lock on door and no dj's. Everything can be had as long as girl is willing.

Cruzer10
10-18-20, 09:37
From what I've heard Cracker Jaxx is supposed to open soon, not sure when. As for mileage at Avenues best times would be early evening before really busy as they are not watched as much. When busy it's hard not impossible, as they have someone watching somewhat closely. Cracker Jaxx will be your best place especially before night shift as they don't really care what happens and nobody watches anything from what I can tell. During day shift go upstairs, private room with lock on door and no dj's. Everything can be had as long as girl is willing.I remember racker Jaxx back when it first opened up. There was a dancer there names Nadia. She also worked at Omars in Lansing prior to CJ's. We used to get along great and then she left. Always wondered what happened to her. Anyone ever know?

Doc905
12-16-20, 10:38
Anyone know of dancers in the area doing this?

Detroit Brian
02-12-21, 13:36
Wandered in this place recently. Pretty decent time. About 6 girls working, 4 white 2 black. All were decent looking. Beers $3. 75. Dances $25/ song. No cover charge. They close at 10 due to current governor's order. Got a couple of dances from a tall blond who goes by Syn. Pretty good mileage in the dance booth. Pulled her thong to the side and put her ass right in my face. Nice to taste a little pussy and ass in the strip club. Not sure if more is available, but will probably stop in again sometime. Pretty low key place, without all the guys trying to show off and "make it rain" with ones all over the stage, which I can't stand.

Be careful out there.

BmwStoner517
02-18-21, 10:17
Does anyone know if Cracker Jaxx is opened and if so any good mileage? Looking to go there this weekend if opened hoping to get some in sight before.

Bmarr77
03-04-21, 03:00
Does anyone know if Cracker Jaxx is opened and if so any good mileage? Looking to go there this weekend if opened hoping to get some in sight before.Still closed.

GreenB909
03-08-21, 18:39
Can anyone give me some info? Debating whether its worth a trip or not. If not, any better suggestions?

Bmarr77
03-11-21, 09:01
Can anyone give me some info? Debating whether its worth a trip or not. If not, any better suggestions?I have never heard of club called Babes? Is it in Jackson?

SugarDaddyX
03-16-21, 17:06
I have never heard of club called Babes? Is it in Jackson?He posted to the wrong state. There is a Babe's Gentlemen's Club in Jackson, Mississippi.

Get that sex.

SDX.

JackOfClubs
05-10-21, 20:11
Went to Potter last Friday about 9:30, it was surprisingly busy, so busy in fact I didn't get a chance to talk to any dancers, there were a couple decent ones! Got me a burger fries and drink and left 45 minutes later, nice to see it hoping but next time I will go earlier.

Bmarr77
05-11-21, 09:18
Went to Potter last Friday about 9:30, it was surprisingly busy, so busy in fact I didn't get a chance to talk to any dancers, there were a couple decent ones! Got me a burger fries and drink and left 45 minutes later, nice to see it hoping but next time I will go earlier.That is a surprise! Any news on when or if Cracker Jaxx will open again? That was a fun club.

BCramrod
05-27-21, 17:20
That is a surprise! Any news on when or if Cracker Jaxx will open again? That was a fun club.I. went by Cracker Jax on Sunday, and there was a guy there power washing. Don't know if that's a good sign or not.

BCramrod
05-28-21, 00:08
That is a surprise! Any news on when or if Cracker Jaxx will open again? That was a fun club.Cracker Jax opens June 3rd.

Bmarr77
05-28-21, 07:19
Cracker Jax opens June 3rd.This is good news! Finally some other options in Jackson for clubs.

CastleBord
06-02-21, 02:41
Grace, Coco, Stella, not sure whom it was. But I went there tonight, had A dance (1) with stretch mark belly flap. Dance was OK, breathe was awful, gross. Anyway, she had dark curly hair. Not bad with clothes on. I asked for 1 dance, when it was over, she said it was two, whatever. I paid for 2, then left. I had much more to spend, but I don't like a joint that is out to rip you off. Guys emphasize or pay up front for the number of dances that you want. I won't be back here, they left a bad tastes in my mouth and a fowl smell up my nose. I like Cracker Jax, I'll wait for them to open.

Bmarr77
06-07-21, 14:34
Cracker Jax opens June 3rd.Anyone been back to Cracker Jaxx since they re-opened last week yet?

BCramrod
06-12-21, 22:07
Anyone been back to Cracker Jaxx since they re-opened last week yet?Was there Thursday night. 4 dancers. 1 was VERY old with big droopy fake boobs. 1 had a lot of tats and was very curvy. The other two were EXTREMELY large.

ChastD1959
06-13-21, 08:34
Was there Thursday night. 4 dancers. 1 was VERY old with big droopy fake boobs. 1 had a lot of tats and was very curvy. The other two were EXTREMELY large.Was there late Friday, and 3 dancers, all young and attractive. Little Red, a petite blonde, Princess Jazmin and a 3rd whose name I didn't catch. The latter two were of eastern ethnicity I think. Had one dance in VIP with Jazmin. Said champagne room was $30 and "you pay me what I want. ".

BCramrod
06-14-21, 11:11
Was there late Friday, and 3 dancers, all young and attractive. Little Red, a petite blonde, Princess Jazmin and a 3rd whose name I didn't catch. The latter two were of eastern ethnicity I think. Had one dance in VIP with Jazmin. Said champagne room was $30 and "you pay me what I want. ".Looks like I picked the WRONG night to go to the strip club.

GrizzlyGrim
06-19-21, 23:55
Was there late Friday, and 3 dancers, all young and attractive. Little Red, a petite blonde, Princess Jazmin and a 3rd whose name I didn't catch. The latter two were of eastern ethnicity I think. Had one dance in VIP with Jazmin. Said champagne room was $30 and "you pay me what I want. ".I don't go to strip clubs much so I got to ask was in the champange room. I want a reason to start going to strip clubs.

JackOfClubs
06-20-21, 19:20
I don't go to strip clubs much so I got to ask was in the champange room. I want a reason to start going to strip clubs.Because even a bad time at a strip club is still kinda fun! Beer. Food, sports at the very least.

JackOfClubs
06-20-21, 19:23
Nothing beats the strip club trifecta of the Avenue, Cracker Jacks and Keeders LOL.

JackOfClubs
06-21-21, 21:13
I don't think Keeders is open yet post Covid, and have not heard anything on whether or not they will open, but I always had a good time when I went there!! Sure the ladies are nothing to write home about but they are still fun and they still strip topless and dance!! And the beer is cheap! And the cover is free! And the big games are still on the TV!!

DickHitsWater
07-03-21, 08:32
Drove by Keeders the other day (Thursday I think), and their open sign was lit up.

Doc905
07-10-21, 10:47
Stopped by Avenues Around shift change Friday. Spotted a cute little sinner. Kitty was her name. Brunette, tattoos and some piercing. Had two dances with here. Just eye candy here no thrills, no skills would not repeat. Return of the House Mom here. Mom was setting up her chair and table when left. Only 4 entertainers during my visit.

Cjs visit. Only seen 3 entertainers this evening. Was told there were 5 more setting in dressing room. One good looking AA. India. Did some VIP dances. Enjoyed her company. I would repeat.

Just my opinion theses clubs are not getting the hot entertainment they used to. Cjs is still struggling to get talent. Avenues just a little better. Miss them good old days. Anyone remember Layla and.

That group of entertainment?

JackOfClubs
07-10-21, 22:32
Stopped by Avenues Around shift change Friday. Spotted a cute little sinner. Kitty was her name. Brunette, tattoos and some piercing. Had two dances with here. Just eye candy here no thrills, no skills would not repeat. Return of the House Mom here. Mom was setting up her chair and table when left. Only 4 entertainers during my visit.

Cjs visit. Only seen 3 entertainers this evening. Was told there were 5 more setting in dressing room. One good looking AA. India. Did some VIP dances. Enjoyed her company. I would repeat.

Just my opinion theses clubs are not getting the hot entertainment they used to. Cjs is still struggling to get talent. Avenues just a little better. Miss them good old days. Anyone remember Layla and.

That group of entertainment?Yep, Jackson strip clubs are lame right now but at the Ave you can still get a cheap beer, a great burger deal, and see some T&A pretty cheap.

Bmarr77
07-13-21, 07:22
Yep, Jackson strip clubs are lame right now but at the Ave you can still get a cheap beer, a great burger deal, and see some T&A pretty cheap.Cjaxx did have a hottie working last Friday named Aubrey I think but yes slim pickens at both clubs. The Avenue most of the visits they barely have a dancer on stage.

Misterbation
09-25-21, 19:46
Have things improved at these clubs? I'm thinking of taking a trip out to Jackson on Monday, but I'm not sure it'll be worth the drive.

Mustache Ride
10-21-21, 13:38
What are the go to places for strip clubs in this area planning a visit to Jackson next week and want to explore.

JimBob64
12-21-21, 17:21
Is the club that used to be Don's downtown still open?

Bmarr77
12-22-21, 07:37
Is the club that used to be Don's downtown still open?Don's is gone, it became the ruby slipper club and they went out of business a couple years ago. It is now a arcade bar.

JimBob64
12-29-21, 19:46
Is keeders still around?

Kevin490
12-31-21, 13:35
Is keeders still around?Yes. The old man died but its still open, either the wife or kids must be running it now.

LeviGarret
02-20-22, 14:03
Does anyone know if Bonnie is around?

Inndy1
02-26-22, 09:43
Does anyone know if Bonnie is around?I have not seen her or heard anything about her since long before covid.

Bmarr77
02-27-22, 12:52
Does anyone know if Bonnie is around?The last time I seen Bonnie was working at the Ruby Slipper when it was open a few years ago.

LurkingDog
07-21-22, 15:33
I had always wanted to visit this place -- in the past, had tried to set up a meet and greet with Nikki Knockers but it never worked out but I was traveling through the area and thought I would stop in. Arrived at about 3:30 and there were a few cars in the parking lot. When I went into the club there were 4-6 women milling around in various stages of undress but no one was on the stage. The physical lay out of the club is quite nice -- a large bar is on the back wall, the lap dance rooms are to the left, the restrooms are on the right. I did not see where the VIP section is.

Piped music was playing. I stopped in the restroom -- it was reasonably large and reasonably clean. I purchased a bottled water and had a seat. Almost immediately a busty large dancer named Mazzie sat down. She was very friendly and very "hands on" during our small talk chit-chat. She had enormous natural boobies with lots of chest skin art. She told me about the dances and said that the lap dances were $20 each. The VIP was a $30 on-time fee and then the tip was negotiated with the dancer. I decided to take her for a "test drive" in the lap dance room. This room had a large number of soft upholstered couches in a cubicle style fashion. Probably about twelve of them and I would imagine that during the evening, there would be very little privacy there. However, at 3:45 on Friday, we were the only ones in there and I think that worked to my advantage. She was even more hands on in the lap dance room and was pushing for VIP. I wasn't all that attracted to her and was hoping to. See Nikki so we just did a couple of dances. She did make the little dog quite happy with the attention she was giving and I tipped her another $40 after paying the $40 in dances.

On my way out, there was a stunning dancer who had just arrived. I don't mean this in a bad way but if you looked up "bimbo" in a picture dictionary, you might find her picture there. Very tight (plastic) yet attractive facial features, enormous man-made breasts that appeared rock hard in her skimpy top and a very large bottom (that may also very well have been "modified" from the original) on top of very long and slender legs. She was very nice and said that her name was "Asia". I was almost tempted to stay and dance with Asia but ultimately decided to continue my journey on after this brief stop.

I am glad I had GPS in order to find this place. It seemed way off the beaten path (as this was my first trip to Jackson) and the neighborhood didn't look to be the greatest. There were no problems on Friday afternoon, however.

Stay safe!

LD.

Mr517
07-21-22, 19:22
I had always wanted to visit this place -- in the past, had tried to set up a meet and greet with Nikki Knockers but it never worked out but I was traveling through the area and thought I would stop in. Arrived at about 3:30 and there were a few cars in the parking lot. When I went into the club there were 4-6 women milling around in various stages of undress but no one was on the stage. The physical lay out of the club is quite nice -- a large bar is on the back wall, the lap dance rooms are to the left, the restrooms are on the right. I did not see where the VIP section is.

Piped music was playing. I stopped in the restroom -- it was reasonably large and reasonably clean. I purchased a bottled water and had a seat. Almost immediately a busty large dancer named Mazzie sat down. She was very friendly and very "hands on" during our small talk chit-chat. She had enormous natural boobies with lots of chest skin art. She told me about the dances and said that the lap dances were $20 each. The VIP was a $30 on-time fee and then the tip was negotiated with the dancer. I decided to take her for a "test drive" in the lap dance room. This room had a large number of soft upholstered couches in a cubicle style fashion. Probably about twelve of them and I would imagine that during the evening, there would be very little privacy there. However, at 3:45 on Friday, we were the only ones in there and I think that worked to my advantage. She was even more hands on in the lap dance room and was pushing for VIP. I wasn't all that attracted to her and was hoping to. See Nikki so we just did a couple of dances. She did make the little dog quite happy with the attention she was giving and I tipped her another $40 after paying the $40 in dances.CJ's as always been the nicest club in town, went down hill a little since ray was fired but it's still a decent spot. That part of town is just the industrial area not shady by any means. The VIP is upstairs via the door right next to the bathroom, If you get a chance and with the right girl its worth it but will cost a few bennys.

Bmarr77
07-28-22, 08:58
CJ's as always been the nicest club in town, went down hill a little since ray was fired but it's still a decent spot. That part of town is just the industrial area not shady by any means. The VIP is upstairs via the door right next to the bathroom, If you get a chance and with the right girl its worth it but will cost a few bennys.My last couple drive by CJ's looked pretty dead, couple dancers sitting on steps outside and only couple cars in lot. Maybe nightshift is busier? Anyone been to the avenue lately? They used to have a Good Friday dayshift. Other than that, Jackson clubs are dead atleast for dayshift.

ChastD1959
08-15-22, 06:12
I've been to Avenue's three times in the last two weeks, last night (Sunday) around 9 pm being the most recent. I was surprised at how busy they were. Probably 8-10 girls working, ranging from 6's to a 10 (IMHO). I'll probably become a regular.

Mr517
08-15-22, 13:49
I've been to Avenue's three times in the last two weeks, last night (Sunday) around 9 pm being the most recent. I was surprised at how busy they were. Probably 8-10 girls working, ranging from 6's to a 10 (IMHO). I'll probably become a regular.How's the clientele? Last couple times I've been It has been a younger rowdier crowd. I get that's usually the norm with clubs but I prefer the laid back less drama atmosphere.

ChastD1959
08-16-22, 06:15
How's the clientele? Last couple times I've been It has been a younger rowdier crowd. I get that's usually the norm with clubs but I prefer the laid back less drama atmosphere.Sunday it was a bit rowdier, but the other two times was pretty laid back.

Electronman
08-16-22, 06:50
I've been to Avenue's three times in the last two weeks, last night (Sunday) around 9 pm being the most recent. I was surprised at how busy they were. Probably 8-10 girls working, ranging from 6's to a 10 (IMHO). I'll probably become a regular.How was the mileage in the private dance area? In my experience, they often have a staff member downstairs in the semi-private dance area. Some of the girls seem to scale back contact using the staff member as the reason, others don't seem to care.

ChastD1959
08-16-22, 13:20
How was the mileage in the private dance area? In my experience, they often have a staff member downstairs in the semi-private dance area. Some of the girls seem to scale back contact using the staff member as the reason, others don't seem to care.Depends on your definition of mileage. It was pretty hands on, but no extras offered.

Electronman
08-16-22, 16:11
Depends on your definition of mileage. It was pretty hands on, but no extras offered.Thanks. If "hands on" means contact with boobs and areas other than those areas covered by. A G string, then I would consider that to be a basic level of service for a topless club.

I suspect that mileage at Cracker Jaxx is better than mileage at the Avenues.

ChastD1959
08-22-22, 06:16
Does anyone have any insights they'd care to share regarding the champagne room at Avenue's? Thanks!

Bmarr77
08-22-22, 09:52
Does anyone have any insights they'd care to share regarding the champagne room at Avenue's? Thanks!Is there a different area then the VIP in the downstairs where they give dances or are you talking about the same place?

ChastD1959
08-22-22, 11:56
Is there a different area then the VIP in the downstairs where they give dances or are you talking about the same place?There is a separate room downstairs. The DJ sometimes mentions it, and I asked a dancer about it and she showed it to me. I was curious to know if anyone had used it, what the damage was, and what the mileage was like.

Mr517
08-22-22, 21:39
There is a separate room downstairs. The DJ sometimes mentions it, and I asked a dancer about it and she showed it to me. I was curious to know if anyone had used it, what the damage was, and what the mileage was like.With the aid of some liquid courage I've indulged, personally would never repeat. Ticket was $2. 5 for CBJ. It was with a ridiculously gorgeous dancer but there all clock watchers and your Lucky to get 3 songs. Again YMMV and depending on the situation maybe out with the boys and drinking it might be something worth trying.

Mr517
08-22-22, 21:41
There is a separate room downstairs. The DJ sometimes mentions it, and I asked a dancer about it and she showed it to me. I was curious to know if anyone had used it, what the damage was, and what the mileage was like.Also your going to pay $25 for the VIP to the house mom on top the 10 you paid to go downstairs.

Bmarr77
08-24-22, 09:04
Also your going to pay $25 for the VIP to the house mom on top the 10 you paid to go downstairs.Sounds like a rip off, better off driving to the Detroit suburb clubs for fun, won't cost that much to get in the VIP.

HdWork99
08-24-22, 09:40
Does anyone have any insights they'd care to share regarding the champagne room at Avenue's? Thanks!I've used it with a lady there.

Full service happened.

It's a little separate room with a curtain no rear door but we made it work.

ChastD1959
10-04-22, 11:22
Anybody at Avenues last night?

HdWork99
10-05-22, 11:47
Anybody at Avenues last night?Hurd there was a fight.

MacStuffin
10-31-22, 19:58
Was there last Tuesday, (10/25) but just finally got time to write a report.

I honestly don't know how this place operates, or how any of the dancers make any money here.

I arrived around 11 pm, pulling up and parking there were 3-4 dancers hanging out on the front stoop smoking with their friends / boyfriends. One of the dudes started asking me "if I just got out of work", etc. Not sure if he was actually trying to engage me in conversation, or somehow trying to intimidate me, but either way. Went in, no cover because it was Tuesday, so that's nice. There were about 10 girls on the roster, again, a good sign for a Tuesday. Corona was $6, so not much premium over a "regular bar", so another plus. That is where the positive parts end though.

Of the 10 girls, there were 2 light skinned black girls that were very Hot, then the lineup got progressively worse. Each dancer was a progressively fatter and uglier white girl. I mean a couple of them are just absolute Hogs. I honestly don't remember any of the names, other than Mazzy, unfortunately I had the experience of a fat ugly stripper taking root in the seat next to me and not being able to take the hint that I'm not interested and move on. She is the only one who actually made any contact with me though. I don't know if these girls are aware of how it actually works to make money as a stripper. They all seemed to be spending the night hanging out with their boyfriends, like they were just chilling at home. When they had to go on stage, they would reluctantly go up, do their set without making eye contact with any customers, then go back to their seat with their boyfriends, or over to the pool tables. BTW, What the fuck is the business model of having pool tables at a strip club? Literally never seen that before, I don't go to a titty bar to play pool, and why would you have anything that distracts from the dancers? I don't think I ever saw an actual customer tip a dancer while I was there. Occasionally, the other dancers would slip each other a dollar while they were on stage, but it's almost like the dancers had no expectation of getting tips, maybe that's why they don't bother putting any effort into their set. The two hottest women in the club were actually over at the pool tables all night, I believe they were dancers that weren't working that night, and they would actually make the experience worth it if they were working. I didn't see any customers going to VIP, or getting dances, nor did I see any dancers actually trying to sell any dances or VIP time.

After my 3 beers, a couple dudes started fighting over at the pool tables. The staff did shut it down pretty quick, and nothing materialized, but I decided that it was time to go. Had the rest of the experience not been such a complete waste of time, it wasn't enough of a fracas to have made me leave, but it just provided more motivation to stop hoping that it would get better.

Overall, this was quite literally one of the worst experiences I've ever had at a strip club, literally made me wish I had just gone home, or to a "regular bar". It was like I had crashed someone's house party, and nobody was going to ask me to leave, but nobody was going to talk to me either. The dancers didn't engage with anyone, it was literally them hanging out with their boyfriends, and only peeling themselves away when they were forced to go on stage for their set. I could not recommend this place to anyone if this what it has come to. I'd honestly rather drive the hour to Detroit, where at least the dancers know how to be dancers.

JimBob64
12-08-22, 17:24
Has this place ever reopened?

Mr517
12-08-22, 22:43
Has this place ever reopened?Their open, just weekends only.

Bmarr77
02-20-23, 10:08
Hurd there was a fight.Anyone been to dayshift here lately? Used to be fun some days of the week.

TrollMahn
03-16-23, 01:24
From Ohio where dancers have to wear pasties, so would like to visit a full nude club. Is CJs a pasty, topless, or full nude club?

Electronman
03-16-23, 16:01
From Ohio where dancers have to wear pasties, so would like to visit a full nude club. Is CJs a pasty, topless, or full nude club?Topless at CJs. Full nude at non-alcohol clubs such as Deja Vu (one in Kalamazoo, one in Lansing and one in Saginaw). Occasional nude at Dream Girls in Lincoln Park (Detroit suburb).

If you haven't sampled the strip clubs near the Detroit airport (E. G, Landing Strip, Flight Club, BT's), you might add those to your travel itinerary.

TrollMahn
03-17-23, 01:01
Topless at CJs. Full nude at non-alcohol clubs such as Deja Vu (one in Kalamazoo, one in Lansing and one in Saginaw). Occasional nude at Dream Girls in Lincoln Park (Detroit suburb).

If you haven't sampled the strip clubs near the Detroit airport (E. G, Landing Strip, Flight Club, BT's), you might add those to your travel itinerary.Wish the one in Ypsilanti would reopen since I have to drive through there tomorrow. Ones in greater Detroit area are out of my way. Thanks for the tip, though.

Mr517
03-17-23, 11:48
Wish the one in Ypsilanti would reopen since I have to drive through there tomorrow. Ones in greater Detroit area are out of my way. Thanks for the tip, though.Honestly the vu ain't even worth the price 3 dances for 100 bucks and they basically force buy 10 $ drinks for you and the dancer.

You'll have a lot better time at CJs or Avenue. 20 $ dances and drinks are cheap, beers and sodas are under 5 bucks.

TrollMahn
03-17-23, 23:57
Honestly the vu ain't even worth the price 3 dances for 100 bucks and they basically force buy 10 $ drinks for you and the dancer.

You'll have a lot better time at CJs or Avenue. 20 $ dances and drinks are cheap, beers and sodas are under 5 bucks.You had me at cheap drinks.

ChastD1959
08-05-23, 10:02
Avenues has been posting (after the fact) their dancer line-up lately, and recently there's been a dancer called Seven. What are the odds that's the provider Seven / Octavia / Hailey / Jade from a while back?

TrollMahn
08-30-23, 06:39
Avenues has been posting (after the fact) their dancer line-up lately, and recently there's been a dancer called Seven. What are the odds that's the provider Seven / Octavia / Hailey / Jade from a while back?How is Avenues for extras?

Thor444
09-01-23, 15:05
How is Avenues for extras?Very much hit or miss. If you get offered the VIP upstairs, there's at least a limited menu if not a full one. YMMV.

Carradude
09-07-23, 20:46
I had the opportunity to stop by here late afternoon and stayed for about an hour. I had a dancer approach me and engage in some conversation, not pushy but just general conversation. Got to know each other a bit and since I had never been in the club I finally asked about it. She gave a quick rundown and since she was nice about the conversation and not pushy I went to the room with the couches for one dance to see how it went. She did not really have any limits other than no touching beneath the bikini bottoms. Pretty full contact and I cannot complain. I then asked about the VIP room and she explained it was $30 for the room for 30 minutes and then was full nude with full contact. She said that everything was allowed except for full service for $200. About what I pay for a spa so since I thought she was cute and was very friendly I took her up on the room. Got to the room and she quickly got naked and helped me remove my pants. Everything was offered as previously mentioned and I enjoyed my time there. I would repeat with this dancer.

I will add that I have not described her just to not possibly create an issue for her.

TrollMahn
09-11-23, 20:23
I had the opportunity to stop by here late afternoon and stayed for about an hour. I had a dancer approach me and engage in some conversation, not pushy but just general conversation. Got to know each other a bit and since I had never been in the club I finally asked about it. She gave a quick rundown and since she was nice about the conversation and not pushy I went to the room with the couches for one dance to see how it went. She did not really have any limits other than no touching beneath the bikini bottoms. Pretty full contact and I cannot complain. I then asked about the VIP room and she explained it was $30 for the room for 30 minutes and then was full nude with full contact. She said that everything was allowed except for full service for $200. About what I pay for a spa so since I thought she was cute and was very friendly I took her up on the room. Got to the room and she quickly got naked and helped me remove my pants. Everything was offered as previously mentioned and I enjoyed my time there. I would repeat with this dancer.

I will add that I have not described her just to not possibly create an issue for her.What was the breakdown of the talent? Race? Body types? Much stage action?

Carradude
09-13-23, 13:55
What was the breakdown of the talent? Race? Body types? Much stage action?Only one black girl there, all the rest were white. One slender, and a couple of quite large ladies dancing. Rest I would say are average. I think there were maybe 10 ladies working?

Bmarr77
09-16-23, 07:52
Very much hit or miss. If you get offered the VIP upstairs, there's at least a limited menu if not a full one. YMMV.Anyone know why the Avenue has been closed the last couple days? Drove by yesterday afternoon and it was closed.

ChastD1959
09-16-23, 11:03
Anyone know why the Avenue has been closed the last couple days? Drove by yesterday afternoon and it was closed.Instagram post says they're closed until further notice.

Sparty On 1234
10-15-23, 12:14
Seldom get to Jackson but was there last night. Stopped by the Avenue Saturday around 5 pm. It was a Caramel and AA shift. 3 hot AA babes and one with beautiful caramel skin. All had nice breasts. Did a few dances with Bubbles. Great natural D cup rack that were pierced, nice ass and great dances. Lots of mutual touching. At $20 per dance good value. Might try a Champaine dance for $40 + $$ for the babe - 30 minutes. Dior was there. Hot AA babe who is real an amazon. Flexibility like I've never seen, nice small tits and tight ass. Will return soon.

Bmarr77
01-19-24, 07:49
Seldom get to Jackson but was there last night. Stopped by the Avenue Saturday around 5 pm. It was a Caramel and AA shift. 3 hot AA babes and one with beautiful caramel skin. All had nice breasts. Did a few dances with Bubbles. Great natural D cup rack that were pierced, nice ass and great dances. Lots of mutual touching. At $20 per dance good value. Might try a Champaine dance for $40 + $$ for the babe - 30 minutes. Dior was there. Hot AA babe who is real an amazon. Flexibility like I've never seen, nice small tits and tight ass. Will return soon.Anyone been here lately? Friday dayshift used to be fun but have not been there in months.

Bmarr77
01-20-24, 07:20
Anyone been here lately? Friday dayshift used to be fun but have not been there in months.I had a real good visit yeserday dayshift. It was dead in there but I met a really cute mixed race dancer about 25. She used to work in the dearborn area clubs. We only had lapdances but those were.

Fun!