PDA

View Full Version : Bellflower

Member #5605
12-20-07, 03:25
Anyone gone to this end of the world for anything recently? Artesia Blvd. used to be a "hot spot" awhile back. Not sure on it now. I have a friend who may be back to working it (at the Granny's Donuts at Lakewood and Artesia)

Lakers02
12-20-07, 08:04
Interesting. Is your friend a good provider?

Member #5605
12-20-07, 10:15
Yes, but I am not sure she is "out there". Haven't seen her since October, though I have known her for 13 years.

Interesting. Is your friend a good provider?

Quality Junk
12-20-07, 13:03
Anyone gone to this end of the world for anything recently? Artesia Blvd. used to be a "hot spot" awhile back. Not sure on it now. I have a friend who may be back to working it (at the Granny's Donuts at Lakewood and Artesia)I work not too far from there and pass by frequently at varying times of the day. I have seen ladies near the laundromat down the street and also at Grannies, but it seems that its not as well cruised and mongered as LBB close by.

For instance: I've pulled off the 91 at Clark at around 3 PM, and spied a beautiful young BSW with great smile :) , but that was over a month ago. Haven't seen her since. Another time early in the morning around 7 AM, over by the laundromat near the bus stop, BSW, late teens, long legs, tall about 5'7", saw her for a couple of days then she'd vanished from the scene.

The inconsistency and availablity is the reason I attribute to the underperformance for the area. Otherwise, it would be great to be working in the area and be able to pick up a quick lunchtime snack occasionally.

Get'er done.

Lurking Fan
12-21-07, 00:58
There is some action on Artesia. Like others posted it has been spotty at best. About 2 weeks ago had spotted 3 BSW's on one trip but usually its one or none. My sight seeing in this area is limited to 7pm-9pm.

Rick One
01-13-08, 22:55
Anyone gone to this end of the world for anything recently? Artesia Blvd. used to be a "hot spot" awhile back. Not sure on it now. I have a friend who may be back to working it (at the Granny's Donuts at Lakewood and Artesia)You might want to try Artesia and Downey. About a month ago I pulled into KFC for a bite to eat. Before I could turn off the ignition, a "WSW" opened the passenger door of my car, sat down and said, "let's go". I was shock at first for I didn't know who she was. I politely told her to get out and proceeded into KFC. Later it darned on me that she was working the corner when I saw a fellow picked her up and drove off. Anyway she was not my cup of tea. Had she offered to pay me, I would have second though. LOL.

Member #5605
01-14-08, 02:08
Funny, you should reference that KFC, as I was in there this past Friday, WITG my WSW friend (who is older, and known as "Connie"). I wonder if it was her that jumped into your car. Was she an older woman (50-ish?). If so, it was her. She is at the Motel 6

You might want to try Artesia and Downey. About a month ago I pulled into KFC for a bite to eat. Before I could turn off the ignition, a "WSW" opened the passenger door of my car, sat down and said, "let's go". I was shock at first for I didn't know who she was. I politely told her to get out and proceeded into KFC. Later it darned on me that she was working the corner when I saw a fellow picked her up and drove off. Anyway she was not my cup of tea. Had she offered to pay me, I would have second though. LOL.

Chance 62
01-14-08, 22:53
Funny, you should reference that KFC, as I was in there this past Friday, WITG my WSW friend (who is older, and known as "Connie"). I wonder if it was her that jumped into your car. Was she an older woman (50-ish?). If so, it was her. She is at the Motel 6I think Connie and Cheryl are one and the same, shes pretty old and smells like smoke but gives great BBBJ's at a good price. About five years ago I used to use her and alot of other girls in that area.

Member #5605
01-15-08, 03:39
Who is "Cheryl"?? Connie I KNOW! Yes, she gives EXCELLENT BBBJ's, but is getting up there, and "burned out". How is she one and the same? 5 years ago, Connie was NOT in the area. That I know for a fact!

I think Connie and Cheryl are one and the same, shes pretty old and smells like smoke but gives great BBBJ's at a good price. About five years ago I used to use her and alot of other girls in that area.

Battosai 66
07-21-08, 20:34
Who is "Cheryl"?? Connie I KNOW! Yes, she gives EXCELLENT BBBJ's, but is getting up there, and "burned out". How is she one and the same? 5 years ago, Connie was NOT in the area. That I know for a fact!So there is not trace about her? At all?

Where can I find them?

Member #5605
07-22-08, 00:26
is it Connie, or Cheryl you want? Connie, I have seen recently, but NO LONGER RECOMMEND (she is beyond burned out, recently traumatized, and so tore-up on Viccadin, etc., it hurts to wrote her name! As for this "Cheryl", I am not familiar with her. Maybe she is at "Granny's Donuts"? (Artesia and Lakewood).

So there is not trace about her? At all?

Where can I find them?

Chas321
07-26-08, 11:29
On the way to work at 4am stopped in for a donut and coffee.

Three or four ladies hanging around a white pick-up, which I had seen before.

On the way out I ask a skinny ebony honey to 'lets go'.

Without hesitation she hops in and asks what I want. I reply 'you know'.

Great slurping bj full swallow. Gave her a ten and she thanked me for the cup of coffee.

I swing by this corner every morning and it's hit and miss.

Chas321
07-26-08, 12:38
This past Wednesday at 4 am I stopped by for my donut and coffee at the donut place across from the KFC.

As I pull in I see the usual mix of four or five ladies hanging around a white pick-up truck, which I'd seen before.

As I leave towards my car I tell a skinny ebony to 'lets go'. She gets in asking what I want. I reply 'you know'.

She unzips me and proceeds to lick my balls while gently stroking willie. She deep throats while massaging my nuggets and I blow and she swallows it all.

I give her a ten and she says thanks for the cup of coffee.

This is my route to work and I've seen some of the same ladies there for years.
The white pick-up truck doesn't bother me as both the white male driver and the ladies appear to be having a good laugh.

is it Connie, or Cheryl you want? Connie, I have seen recently, but NO LONGER RECOMMEND (she is beyond burned out, recently traumatized, and so tore-up on Viccadin, etc., it hurts to wrote her name! As for this "Cheryl", I am not familiar with her. Maybe she is at "Granny's Donuts"? (Artesia and Lakewood).

Chas321
08-14-08, 19:56
Today around 11am cruised between Clark and Paramount.

Area used to move and is close to home.

Entering a trailer park was a nice 7-8 blonde eating french fries but could not make out face. Even under the sweat pants looked nice. Now I saw an 'over-made up' blonde with an umbrella by the laundry mat and immediately I think 'trannie', we exchanged looks but my instinct said watch out.

Other than this, this area is better in early am or late pm.

Chance 62
08-15-08, 10:22
Who is "Cheryl"?? Connie I KNOW! Yes, she gives EXCELLENT BBBJ's, but is getting up there, and "burned out". How is she one and the same? 5 years ago, Connie was NOT in the area. That I know for a fact!Cheryl is a old WSW and is usually hangs out near mc donalds, donut shop and near farmers and mercants bank. Sometimes you can find her on lakewood blvd across from clark auto supply. Sometimes stays a the no tel across the street from clarks auto parts store.

Mandm1107
01-06-09, 02:45
Read some reports here and decided to check it out. Around 11am today I was in a rush, but made a u-turn near the Burger King and picked up Kat. She's a WSW, but looks mixed with asian. Her eyes were blue, but I think they were fake. Wearing a short skirt and short top. She jumped in my car and straight out asked for a hundred. She looked really good, but I couldn't take her up on the offer. She wanted .50 for a bj. I asked for her number but she refused to give it to me.

Wanted to be dropped off right away. Oh well, she was like an 8-9.

Mandm1107
01-07-09, 03:13
I'm sorry guys, the street for my last report was on Artesia just east of Bellflower, near the Burger King.

Quality Junk
01-08-09, 11:14
I'm sorry guys, the street for my last report was on Artesia just east of Bellflower, near the Burger King.

Do you ever have any luck near the mobile home park near Lakewood Blvd.? I've seen several ladies in and around that area, as I do business driving around the general area but never seem to have the time to slow down and savor the delicacies.
Thanks

Chance 62
01-08-09, 22:55
Do you ever have any luck near the mobile home park near Lakewood Blvd.? I've seen several ladies in and around that area, as I do business driving around the general area but never seem to have the time to slow down and savor the delicacies.

ThanksIf you mean north of alondra yes I have picked some up but some are rip offs just before the train tracks before compton blvd. Next to the mexican bar at night is hit and miss.

rseth444
03-01-09, 00:56
Getting off of the 91 at Clark Ave, I definitely spotted a couple of girls working. They were walking out of that hotel that you see at the freeway exit. Not sure of the name but if you know the exit, you know the hotel. My buddy has scored on Artesia on more than one occasion but it is really hit or miss (more miss).

Member #5605
06-07-09, 18:01
Anybody seen my friend Connie out on Artesia? Tall, in her 50's, and gives excellent BBBJ's! She has stayed at the Motel 6 before, and also used to hang at Granny's Donuts. Anyone know who I am referring to? PM me if you do!

Chance 62
06-08-09, 21:28
Has anyone ever picked up the white chick at the golden arches (micky d's).

She does BBFS, bbbjtcim at great prices but you need to like then older because she is older big boobs.

Member #5605
06-21-09, 00:26
I found Connie-she is a "guest" of the LASD as of this posting. I am wondering what the hell the charge is, and why she is there (since Tuesday!).

Anybody seen my friend Connie out on Artesia? Tall, in her 50's, and gives excellent BBBJ's! She has stayed at the Motel 6 before, and also used to hang at Granny's Donuts. Anyone know who I am referring to? PM me if you do!

Member #5605
06-24-09, 21:29
Turns out Connie never MADE IT TO the local sub-station. Apparently, now LASD is "booking people" in "field arrest" encounters, and cite releasing them (misdemeanor's only of course!). So, the whereabouts of my friend are still unknown. . . . :(

I found Connie-she is a "guest" of the LASD as of this posting. I am wondering what the hell the charge is, and why she is there (since Tuesday!).

Member #5605
08-01-09, 14:00
So has anyone seen her? Older lady, 5'9", thin, possibly living in motels in the area?

Member #5605
08-01-09, 14:01
And as far as Bellflower/Artesia action goes, what is happening at "Granny's Donuts" these days?

Chance 62
08-02-09, 12:31
And as far as Bellflower/Artesia action goes, what is happening at "Granny's Donuts" these days?I drive by at least 4 times a day and its dead,i drove by the one on downey and it was empty ,i will have to try early in the morning maybe its the hot weather.

Quality Junk
08-05-09, 19:12
And as far as Bellflower/Artesia action goes, what is happening at "Granny's Donuts" these days?

Saw a real cute BSW with red shorts and white tank top, 5', medium build, B sized, walking on the north side of Artesia Blvd. near the old Ford dealership Tues around noon. She gave me the look, but this is too close to my workplace and I can't take the chance on being seen.

Pass by this area daily, its mostly miss now, with some hits occasionally. Not as steady as it was maybe earlier during the spring time, when it was more active during the afternoon commute hours.

Member #5605
08-21-09, 13:35
I checked out this place/parking lot in the daytime a couple weeks ago, and saw NADA! Does it ever have any action there anymore? If so, when, who?
CONNIE WHERE ARE YOU DAMMIT?

Member #5605
09-02-09, 11:41
While Artesia Blvd, between Lakewood and Downey Ave. is no longer what it used to be 10 years ago, I guess there are still a few "burned-outs" left in the area, as evidenced by what approached me in the McDonald's parking lot a couple weeks ago (missing teeth, saggy boobs-TRAIN WRECK!). I guess even Granny's has an "occassional" "lady of the evening" strole in, but they are few and far between. I DID get a lead (a phone # even!) on Connie! She isn't calling back though. Anyone know who I am talking about?

Sugadaddy01
09-14-09, 19:58
Action in artesia between bellflower and i believe lakewood. On sat. midday i ran into honey and sunshine. Both work on fig and lbb, ive even seen them on backpage. Which is where i got the pics.. I got a cbj from honey several times .30 and she would even fs for .40.. Sunshines rates are .40 for cbj. and im guessing .60 for fs. Both have an outstanding booty, and both were on artesia sat. I do have both their numbers..ive also caught them late night on lbb and early morning fig. Honey is the darker one.

Member #5605
09-19-09, 22:10
If those pics. are an example of what is out on Artesia, then I need to get down there, and SOON! ;) PM me the digits in the interim! ;)

Action in artesia between bellflower and i believe lakewood. On sat. midday i ran into honey and sunshine. Both work on fig and lbb, ive even seen them on backpage. Which is where i got the pics.. I got a cbj from honey several times .30 and she would even fs for .40.. Sunshines rates are .40 for cbj. and im guessing .60 for fs. Both have an outstanding booty, and both were on artesia sat. I do have both their numbers..ive also caught them late night on lbb and early morning fig. Honey is the darker one.

Dac007
09-20-09, 09:50
Wow! Interesting Jesse! Good info. I've been through there a few times but never say anything. I actually drove down Lakewood on Sat aftenoon but didn't even think about Artesia.

Alkalinedio
09-24-09, 01:32
Action in artesia between bellflower and I believe lakewood. On sat. Midday I ran into honey and sunshine. Both work on fig and lbb, I've even seen them on backpage. Which is where I got the pics. I got a CBJ from honey several times.30 and she would even FS for.40. Sunshines rates are.40 for CBJ. And I'm guessing.60 for FS. Both have an outstanding booty, and both were on artesia sat. I do have both their numbers. I've also caught them late night on lbb and early morning fig. Honey is the darker one.Yep, I spotted Shine (sunshine) with her friend a few times on Artesia last few mos. They been working out of a motel instead of tracking as much. Shine is very cool and I got f/s regular and /, the ass is incredible. Very petite package, TIGHT body. Even got some tongue dfk from her.

The artesia track can be hit or miss most of the time though. I have caught most sightings lately, between the Weinershnitzel up to Lakewood blvd. Up and down that stretch mostly. There is one school girl BSW, about 21, has a kid, forgot her name, looks like a student but made the eye contact one time and I knew her gig, she gave me killer BBBJ then good f/s, right by KFC I found her.

Good luck

Mr Watts
03-11-10, 20:04
Yes people, there's action in Bellflower. About 3 weeks ago, was cruising down Artesia, between Downey and Paramount. It was around midnight, when I saw a thin, big hair BSW walkin past McDonalds. Tried to pick her up at the stop sign, but she ignored me. (They think I'm a pimp, due to my car). So I circled Artesia, until I seen her post up on Coke St. That time I stopped, she got in and explained she thought I was a pimp. Took her around the corner and she domed me up. It hit me for. 40, but was worth it. Her name was Liberty, She told me she comes out every week.

Alkalinedio
09-01-10, 08:43
Saw a little flurry of activity on Artesia, very few and far but mostly BSW.

I've seen some from Atlantic / Artesia going East. Also, between Downey Ave and Lakewood on Artesia, they tend to stroll too.

You get some non pros and pros.

Be safe.

AD

Icecool2
09-01-10, 21:40
That it is still some action here. On days when I don't feel like going to LB Blvd.

Alkalinedio
12-14-10, 19:58
Been passing by the Artesia track a few times a week in the early evening and it very hit miss.

Last 10 or so times I pass it, dry and ice cold.

But the rare finds I have got on this track have been very good. Civilian type doing it once and blue moon, school girl in glasses, boyfriend at home with baby and BBBJ's and single mommas etc. For every 6 or 7 days I pass and it's dead, there will be the 1 the next day you score. Very very hit and miss.

Reward is there when you do. Normally Artesia from cherry down to Lakewood. Sometime as far as clark.

Be safe out there.

Mr Watts
02-01-11, 00:46
Was off work so I decided to monger down artesia, very dry. No sign of anything, so instead, I went to Paris showgirls; Dry! It was only one dancer there at 1:00 and she wasnt that attractive. I won't try that again

SirKnight7
03-24-11, 19:16
Since I'm old enough for an AARP card, I no longer have the thrill of the hunt I once did in the 1970s & 80s. When I find a good one, I stick with her. Lost my ATF Michelle this week. She had her own cleaning business Mon-Thu. Then had 4 regulars Thu night and Fri. To raise money to send to little daughter cared by fam in Mex. 36 why / o. 5'1" soft brown skin latina, few stretch marks, C-cups, caring personality. 1st saw her Christmas night 2008 crossing street at Artesia & Paramount. She led me to the Edison sub-station motel. We met almost once-week since. Every Thur. Night was the best FS + BBBJCIM. Damages = tip@low-end AMP. Tried to call her week-ago, house owner said she moved out with no forwarding. Been cruising lookin' at her old haunts, but she's gone. Now I got to find a new arrangement. CRAP! In an unpredictable world, it's hard bein' an old fart who has to drop a blue diamond 2 hrs in advance.

LikeTheNipples
07-17-11, 01:37
I drive down Artesia every once in a while during the day and I have seen 1 or 2 walking between Downey and Lakewood. I've also caught a glimpse of some walking west of Downey. In case you're into it, I saw a creepy gay guy on Coke today. That guy just grosses me out even writing this now it makes my face cringe. I've tried driving through here at night, but it has been a ghost town. I passed by last week at night and I even saw a LE car parked in coin op laundry.

Just thought I'd share my intel on this area. It's not completely dead LOL

LikeTheNipples
08-27-11, 03:51
So maybe I'm one of the few, hopefully not the last, to give up on Artesia. After LBB I came down Artesia and found another check point. What's up with the check points? Was it my bad luck?

Ohhh by the way it shouldn't be any surprise. No girls on Artesia.

LikeTheNipples
09-23-11, 00:24
I guess nobody drives down Artesia.

I've seen a few girls these past 2 weeks, but haven't stopped for them. Mostly during the day and very very few. LOL Mostly closer to Downey.

Roninii
12-02-11, 15:46
Mostly closer to Downey.Are you still talking about Artesia Blvd when you say "closer to Downey?"

I've been down Artesia Blvd several times now, and. Nothing. All in the afternoon and evening though. Maybe I'm just too late.

Do these girls come out just for lunch? LOL.

LikeTheNipples
12-04-11, 00:13
Are you still talking about Artesia Blvd when you say "closer to Downey?"

I've been down Artesia Blvd several times now, and. Nothing. All in the afternoon and evening though. Maybe I'm just too late.

Do these girls come out just for lunch? LOL.Lately I've been passing through there and it has been dead. About a month ago I was passing by and pulled over to check for directions and this BSW that I had not seen pulled up to my car. This was probably at around 11am. And by the way yes I was still talking about Artesia. Lately it's been dead on most of the strips. Good luck finding girls. If you go to the Bellflower side of Artesia cops swoop on the girls almost instatly. Before, about a year ago, I used to find girls pretty constantly there. So who knows? I still pass by just to stay optomistic.

PussyLover26
12-05-11, 00:26
Lately I've been passing through there and it has been dead. About a month ago I was passing by and pulled over to check for directions and this BSW that I had not seen pulled up to my car. This was probably at around 11am. And by the way yes I was still talking about Artesia. Lately it's been dead on most of the strips. Good luck finding girls. If you go to the Bellflower side of Artesia cops swoop on the girls almost instatly. Before, about a year ago, I used to find girls pretty constantly there. So who knows? I still pass by just to stay optomistic.I was in the area today and ran into 2 BSW in between downey and lakewood not realy much to look at I was say they were both some 4 in the face and about a 6 in body and the time was about 1:30.

Roninii
12-08-11, 16:59
I was in the area today and ran into 2 BSW in between downey and lakewood not realy much to look at I was say they were both some 4 in the face and about a 6 in body and the time was about 1:30.Thanks guys! Good to know.

LikeTheNipples
12-13-11, 22:46
Yeah I've seen very few during the day and not the best looking, but it's definately rare to find one at night.

I found a WSW by the name of Jay a while back a little after it got dark. She had a nice enough body. The problem with her was that she was the type to upsell for everything. She had a good attitude, but to business like. I may have her number if any of you guys are interested.

PussyLover26
12-14-11, 22:18
Yeah I've seen very few during the day and not the best looking, but it's definately rare to find one at night.

I found a WSW by the name of Jay a while back a little after it got dark. She had a nice enough body. The problem with her was that she was the type to upsell for everything. She had a good attitude, but to business like. I may have her number if any of you guys are interested.Hey man if you have the number can you pm me.

Thanks in advance

LikeTheNipples
01-03-12, 18:49
I've been driving through Artesia and nothing at all. Before I would catch a glimpse of maybe 1, but lately nothing.

Did you guys scare the girls away? LOL Just kidding.

SurfMore97
01-04-12, 16:39
I've been driving through Artesia and nothing at all. Before I would catch a glimpse of maybe 1, but lately nothing.

Did you guys scare the girls away? LOL Just kidding.I walk and bike this area all the time, and although I see some cuties on the street, none seem like working types. Am I missing some hints?

I've sampled some of the latinas that stay in Downey, Norwalk etc. With info to share, but wanted to ask you vets how you spot these gals? Where? When- though it sounds like daytime is best?

Alkalinedio
01-05-12, 03:19
Just my two cents.

All the scored I had, is about 6 or more girls, all of them I got west of Lakewood. On coke st. About 3 there, one I intercepted at rallies kfc. Another, I got just east of wiener dogs. And another also by wieners. I did chat with one behind star bucks on Lakewood, so she was east of it. But wanted too much I passed.

I scored a MILF, black and Thai actually this past Saturday, on paramount blvd just few blocks north of artesia. 30 BBBJ with swallow. GOod job. Claims she was in snoop videos, was there for Christmas new years visiting. No digits. Good service and cute about 34yrs.

Be safe.

I walk and bike this area all the time, and although I see some cuties on the street, none seem like working types. Am I missing some hints?

I've sampled some of the latinas that stay in Downey, Norwalk etc. With info to share, but wanted to ask you vets how you spot these gals? Where? When- though it sounds like daytime is best?

LikeTheNipples
01-05-12, 18:30
I've picked up a few girls all down Artesia from Lakewood to Garfield. There have been a few good looking girls. But I think it's because it has been so hot in that area, even more between Downey and Lakewood. I haven't got a specific time the girls are out because I've seen them really early and really late. Well not lately after dark. I few years back I picked up a really good looking girl but for some reason the one's on this strip don't last long there. I've had more good experiences than bad on that strip. But it is a very very YMMV area. Sometimes they are hard to spot.

LikeTheNipples
01-08-12, 22:47
Around 2-3pm I was decided to cruise down see if I saw anything. I saw a BSW with a nice butt, across from pep boys. She was wearing some sweatpants suit. Right when I was about to pick her up I see this black guy coming up behind her and she started running across the street. So I figured maybe some pimp trying to recruit. I came back around and saw her at that dealer where ford west used to be. I thought. Ok here's my chance. But what happened? The black guy comes up on her from across the street and starts chasing her again. I was able to see through my mirror that he actually caught her and started beating her up. So I just took off, didn't want to be a part of that. Too bad because she had a nice big juicy butt and she wasn't fat.

LikeTheNipples
02-19-12, 19:49
I saw 1 WSW out last night between maybe late 20's to early 30's but she got swooped up right away in the pep boys parking lot. It was late so I only did 1 pass and took off and took 1 last drive down LBB.

LikeTheNipples
02-26-12, 19:48
Happened to be driving down artesia between 7pm and 8pm. I saw a girl getting off a car across the street from the X-KFC. I thought that was kinda weird, because there's nothing there for the girl to go to. Came back around and saw her cross the street. So I said it's on. LOL.

She ended up being a 34yr old mother of 1 trying to make a little extra because her rent was due. This is the most paranoid girl I've ever picked up. She wanted to do it in a well lit area and almost jumped out of my car when I gas going to make a you-turn because she thought I was LE. She was black and her name was Chloe but said she was never ever doing this kind of thing again. So I didn't bother getting her number. BJ was ok, but not to my satisfaction. Considering her age she had an ok body on her. Had some 36DD's mignt have been about 5'4" tall.

If you guys are looking down Artesia I guess it's just a matter of luck on when to find a girl out there.

LikeTheNipples
05-09-12, 16:41
I've had a chance to cruise down Artesia during the day for the past 2 weeks and noticed a really dark BSW with thick legs and ok breasts. Anybody else notice her?

I've seen her at different bus stops from Lakewood Blvd all the way up to the Wienerschnitzel. She also wears some big hoop gold earings. I haven't had a chance to stop and talk to her, but she doesn't look too bad.

FunTrust
05-16-12, 18:17
Noon Wednesday. 2 potential near Cherry, young, HSW, maybe. Hot in booty shorts, not 100% sure they were out but fine looking anyway.

One for sure black hot girl at Artesia and Lakewood, no doubt about it.

Saw two Latina leave a house on Artesia, ans get in a van. Had that look about them. Hose is a little different, nice door, clean facing street. Just a little out of place, may do a walk by- between Atlantic and Cherry- Any info, a PM is OK.

And on Atlantic, south of the school, one WSW and one LSW / BSW mix in front of one of the motels. Definitely working it.

Good Luck, report back any sightings.

SirKnight7
06-14-12, 03:28
Was driving home 10:15 pm tonight with car full of groceries, front and back. Was headed e / be Artesia. Two blocks before Downey Ave on south-side sidewalk petite WSW. Had on the uniform. Tight agua tank top stretched over boobs, Skin-tight white pants over nice ass. Too dark to get a good face look. Took a right and went around block for curiosity sake. She was leaning on a phone maintainance box eye-balling me when I came around. Since I was fat on groceries and thin every where else, the only thing I could do was head for the kitchen cupboard. Will check again.

John Montz
06-14-12, 14:45
Saw BSW this morning 2am. Corner by metro pcs. Made eye contact turned into car wash picked up CBJ 40 good technique nice looker thick but not too thick cute face goes by name of Pocahontas. Will repeat said she's new to Artesia Blvd.

LikeTheNipples
06-21-12, 12:23

So I happen to get a chance to drive down Artesia yesterday and there was a crash about less than half a block from Lakewood going east bound. I'm checking out the crash like the rest off the rubber neckers. There were quiet a bit of LE there and as I'm checking things out I see a big ass hanging out of a red dress LOL she was wearing black panties LOL

This girl was just checking out the crash and I'm not sure if she knew it or not but that dress was half way up her butt. I guess she didn't care about LE. She was at the bus stop at Emilio's.

I didn't stop being that I was in a hurry and there was more than plenty of LE around.

FunTrust
06-30-12, 12:33

So I happen to get a chance to drive down Artesia yesterday and there was a crash about less than half a block from Lakewood going east bound. I'm checking out the crash like the rest off the rubber neckers. There were quiet a bit of LE there and as I'm checking things out I see a big ass hanging out of a red dress LOL she was wearing black panties LOL

This girl was just checking out the crash and I'm not sure if she knew it or not but that dress was half way up her butt. I guess she didn't care about LE. She was at the bus stop at Emilio's.

I didn't stop being that I was in a hurry and there was more than plenty of LE around.Saw some BSW and a WSW in the last week around noon, Lakewood area plus or minus a mile or two east or west. One spinner, one friendly with a big smile and pretty face BBW. Didn't stop, just driving through.

Compton
09-14-12, 00:26
Hit artesia heading east past atlantic and got all the way up to about 3.

Streets passing clark and seen a ghost town.

I was looking for that fine ass black chick with the red, but no go LOL.

Keep this thread going though. It's up to us young.

Mongers to keep the streets alive with cash flowing and bitches happy

And with some work (by which I mean something in their mouth) LOL.

Happy hunting my people!

- compton over and out.

FunTrust
09-19-12, 03:00
Hit artesia heading east past atlantic and got all the way up to about 3.

Streets passing clark and seen a ghost town.

I was looking for that fine ass black chick with the red, but no go LOL.

Keep this thread going though. It's up to us young.

Mongers to keep the streets alive with cash flowing and bitches happy

And with some work (by which I mean something in their mouth) LOL.

Happy hunting my people!

- compton over and out.The ones I saw were at noon. 2pm- last two times were dry

SirKnight7
10-09-12, 00:11
Drove by the place. Its front door opens onto the parking lot of one of the busier churches in that city. Not ready to TOFTT yet based on location. Has anyone else checked out this place?

http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brand-new-opening_cute-asian-girls_-your-dream-massage-is-waiting-for-you-562-867-8882-23/25976996

FunTrust
10-10-12, 20:24
Drove by the place. Its front door opens onto the parking lot of one of the busier churches in that city. Not ready to TOFTT yet based on location. Has anyone else checked out this place?

http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brand-new-opening_cute-asian-girls_-your-dream-massage-is-waiting-for-you-562-867-8882-23/25976996Standard R & T, had a cute MILF spinner, actually reasonable acupressure type massage, nice play and finish. Standard pricing, although I think the hhr was 30, although I never saw my ten change, just included in the tip. Got under her clothes so didn't mind leaving a bit more. She had to work for it.

However, doors with lock say something, so YMMV, mine didn't. Maybe BYOC and show it and the cash? Good location, near fwys.

FunTrust
10-18-12, 09:41
The ones I saw were at noon. 2pm- last two times were dryCruising by to check it out-

Between Cherry and Bellflower, in additional to the two or so drugged out 10 gals, there were 3 BSW, one BBBW, one short and doable and one hot hot girl, saw her in black mini dress, and she walked into a motel. A spinner, cute. Did not partake. Time 12-1:30pm

LikeTheNipples
10-31-12, 21:28
I happen to be driving down Artesia at about 8pm or maybe a little earlier. I saw a silhouette of a woman walking West while I was driving East. I saw her a little after Cherry.

I came back around and pick her up. We do a little talking and find out she needs funds. Her name is Amy, white and maybe late 20's. Small B-cup breasts but nice round booty.

She says she does this every once in a while but definitely not every day. Got a BBBJ for thirty but it wasn't that good. It was pretty dry very little slobber / saliva.

Mondo72
11-14-12, 06:00
Standard R & T, had a cute MILF spinner, actually reasonable acupressure type massage, nice play and finish. Standard pricing, although I think the hhr was 30, although I never saw my ten change, just included in the tip. Got under her clothes so didn't mind leaving a bit more. She had to work for it.

However, doors with lock say something, so YMMV, mine didn't. Maybe BYOC and show it and the cash? Good location, near fwys.Was in the area today and remembered reading FunT review on this place so headed for it late in the afternoon. Saw Ang* Went for the half hour (40) She took me to the room where I got undressed and laid on the table. She came in and started a decent massage after asking, what kind of massage you want? Told her medium pressure since I wanted a decent massage before the FUN. She did this for about 15" and then started getting close to the fun area. I figured to let her take the initiative so when I was laying on my back and she's rubbing my legs and brushing the area she asked (pointing to Jr.) do you like me to? (make Jr happy) To which I responded affirmatively while caressing her breasts and ass. Took her bra off for me get easier access to her breasts (small C's) I kissed 'them and after a while of this busted a nut. Thought about asking her if BBBJ was available cause a couple of times her head was near Jr, but never did, so YMMV on this though by her demeanor I would not be surprised if it was available after a second visit and not forcing the issue since she seemed nice enough.

Anyways, I'm not in the area often but if I ever down in the South Bay / Bellfolower area might stop by again to explore further. Left $30 tip on the table before leaving, She never asked for tip.

When I was leaving saw a second girl from the back. Both of 'them were wearing pants.

BTW, there is a church in this lot so, when I was leaving she took me thru the back door (I had come in thru the front door) which leads to a parking lot whereas you will not be seen by the church folks or the other businesses there. So, park next to where you see the "massage sign" not in front of it if you prefer more discreteness.

NastyNelson
11-19-12, 17:53
Went to the AMP on wxxdruff for an afternoon R & T. It was my first visit, but I checked for Intel here before going. Same mms at counter gave me the massage. Her names lolo. Lolo is a thin MILF with C cups. I thought that I was above the rookie level, but I guess I did something wrong. She gave a decent massage but did not do the T. She allowed my hands to wonder. She tickled the area but never jumped on the pole. I allowed her to complete the hour (mistake on my part). She said "no tip" I said sure next time but this place is wacky so there will be no next time. I thought I was ready to start but I guess Coach has to put me back on the bench.

FunTrust
11-25-12, 11:37
Went to the AMP on wxxdruff for an afternoon R & T. It was my first visit, but I checked for Intel here before going. Same mms at counter gave me the massage. Her names lolo. Lolo is a thin MILF with C cups. I thought that I was above the rookie level, but I guess I did something wrong. She gave a decent massage but did not do the T. She allowed my hands to wonder. She tickled the area but never jumped on the pole. I allowed her to complete the hour (mistake on my part). She said "no tip" I said sure next time but this place is wacky so there will be no next time. I thought I was ready to start but I guess Coach has to put me back on the bench.When they do the tickle on your pickle, move their hand to where you want them to stroke it or smoke it.

LikeTheNipples
11-25-12, 18:20
This BSW was at Artesia and Lakewood today at about 1:30pm.

I was just driving by so I didn't pick her up.

RubHerDuck
12-01-12, 03:36
Standard R & T, had a cute MILF spinner, actually reasonable acupressure type massage, nice play and finish. Standard pricing, although I think the hhr was 30, although I never saw my ten change, just included in the tip. Got under her clothes so didn't mind leaving a bit more. She had to work for it.

However, doors with lock say something, so YMMV, mine didn't. Maybe BYOC and show it and the cash? Good location, near fwys.the duck when to this place. Park and door slightly open so I insert one yellow foot in then second. Big opne lobby go to window see girl. Girl not pretty not fat no ungly not nice not mean. Girl has be cup titties look like they will flop when bra is off. She is eating smell the food make the duck hungry. I say I'm hungry I go eat bread. She say when you come back I say 1 hour but the duck no the duck won't be back.

If you like nothing great go here but the duck fly north for the winter.

Marlowe
12-01-12, 17:02
This BSW was at Artesia and Lakewood today at about 1:30pm.

I was just driving by so I didn't pick her up.She looks good from behind, but then don't they all except for the super fatties. I would have to see her face before I would be interested. I know, you don't f*ck the face, but the uglier ones just don't do it for me.

LikeTheNipples
12-01-12, 18:09
She looks good from behind, but then don't they all except for the super fatties. I would have to see her face before I would be interested. I know, you don't f*ck the face, but the uglier ones just don't do it for me.She had a good body all around. Breast size was at least a solid B-cup. Face was ok, but she had a really dark pigmentation.

If I was looking that day and had the time I would have stopped to pick her up.

Compton
02-15-13, 22:14
Around 3p. M today and seen nothing all the way up too clark. Anyone see any action here? I want to keep the thread going, because Artesia is a great place for car dates.

FunTrust
02-16-13, 11:49
Around 3p. M today and seen nothing all the way up too clark. Anyone see any action here? I want to keep the thread going, because Artesia is a great place for car dates.Cruised Cherry to Bellflower, nothing.

NEW AMP on Artesia / Belflower, but they were busy so Ileft

Compton
03-07-13, 00:34
Just came down from bellflower to lbb from artesia and it was dead. It was only 8, but I'd still like to see 1 or 2, but a ghost town. Any luck anyone?

Member #5616
06-15-13, 22:17
Just came down from bellflower to lbb from artesia and it was dead. It was only 8, but I'd still like to see 1 or 2, but a ghost town. Any luck anyone?I drove through not to long ago and saw one BSW. I don't know how it was back then since I just started, but I normally see at least one BSW. I am not into BSW so just passed along.

Compton
07-13-13, 06:20
Seen star sexy red bone self a few days ago right by lakewood blvd, cool incall. Wow she has ass! I love this chick when she moans from some doggy. Hit me for her digits, ima see her again in a week. 60 f / s, assssssss LOL

FunTrust
07-26-13, 22:59
Saw a very attractive BSW, thinn, leggy on Artesia on Wednesday at 12:30 around lakewood. Looked very doable.

EuroPlayful
09-09-13, 20:13
Took a Cruze while my gf slept this morning. Went down Artesia from Woodruff to Long Beach. Weather was breezy and perfect no LE in sight. But no girls either. 9am to 11am.

FunTrust
09-14-13, 05:09
Took a Cruze while my gf slept this morning. Went down Artesia from Woodruff to Long Beach. Weather was breezy and perfect no LE in sight. But no girls either. 9am to 11am.Try later in the afternoon. 12-2pm. Around clark, lakewood to past bellflower- Occasionally see BSW near motels. Occasionally some good lookers, sometimes dogs.

BruceBanner
09-22-13, 06:38
Try later in the afternoon. 12-2pm. Around clark, lakewood to past bellflower- Occasionally see BSW near motels. Occasionally some good lookers, sometimes dogs.A few years ago when the car dealer was still there on Artesia between Lakewood Blvd. And Downey, I found a BSW that I had previously dated on LBB. We went around toward the back of the dealership by the cul de sac and she blew me so good. Her name was Sunshine. That was around noon. Every now and then if I happen to be around that area I'll take a cruise around and I won't see any working girls.

FunTrust
09-27-13, 00:23
On Carson, near 605 across from big shopping center is jack in the box.

Just about every time I have been there from 12 noon on a SW or trashy girl from the motel shows up. Saw one today, she looked at me hard but I did not wave her over.

I think in that parking lot with liquor store is a good shot for SW action.

Reslinir
09-27-13, 05:20
Can trinitrate be taken with viagra.

http://genericviagra-usa.com (generic viagra.

Viagra username.

. Generic viagra

FunTrust
09-27-13, 10:05
Can trinitrate be taken with viagra.

http://genericviagra-usa.com (

generic viagra.

Viagra username.

Generic viagraYou might want to post in the Viagra blog, or general in Los Angeles for a better response.

CoolHand66
09-27-13, 16:07
You might want to post in the Viagra blog, or general in Los Angeles for a better response.Man thay work grate and real fast to, I get them from.

http://www.inhousepharmacy.biz

Free shiping thare pills are real not fakes.

Coolhand

FunTrust
03-18-14, 09:38
Have see a few around noon times at Lakewood & Artesia, a real BSW hottie spinner a week ago. Usually see one about every other time I drive by. Not a lot of action, but some.

Raider1206
03-18-14, 14:35
Have see a few around noon times at Lakewood & Artesia, a real BSW hottie spinner a week ago. Usually see one about every other time I drive by. Not a lot of action, but some.I seen a hot one over by the staples in that area. Got to give it a look maybe on Friday.

NastyNelson
12-04-14, 19:31
Saw a ultra hot thick BSW walking pass my car as I was leaving pep boys parking lot. She did not look my way but she gave the old guy pulling up to the light "the wave" which confirmed she was what I thought she was. This was on Friday at about 2 pm.

Compton
12-19-14, 07:06
Definitely been on my hunt just not posting unfortunately, but around noon I have been spotting a 2 thick BSW's right between Lakewood and paramount. One of the chocolate mami's was near a motel and waived me down but I was omw to work. Action is on alright LOL.

Good to be back fellas.

Pudgy68
12-19-14, 19:36
Definitely been on my hunt just not posting unfortunately, but around noon I have been spotting a 2 thick BSW's right between Lakewood and paramount. One of the chocolate mami's was near a motel and waived me down but I was omw to work. Action is on alright LOL.

Good to be back fellas.Lakewood and Paramount run parallel. What was the cross street? Have you been around during the evening? Is it more of an afternoon track?

FunTrust
04-30-15, 08:38
They advertise on BP. Just no of 91 fwy.

Very clean AMP, normally I lie down but this time face up. I left the 60 change from a hundro on the table in plain site, something I normally do not do. Any, 5 min facial, and arms, then on to belly button area. I got happy, she started a HE, I pointed she said forty more, and soon she was also a natural. Almost no CBJ, as soon as I was at attention, she laied down and I started to ride. Nice girl, good time. Would have like more massage but I could hear the front buzzer and knew they were buzy.

Looks like a sister place from the BP ads closer to 105.

Nothing special, but 140 all in to be all in. Some of the other places in Bellflower that offer similar service were on the not clean side, so this was a nice clean place. Cute 40 Chinesse milf.

Compton
05-25-15, 02:21
Lakewood and Paramount run parallel. What was the cross street? Have you been around during the evening? Is it more of an afternoon track?Mostly at night but very rare, sometimes a stray comes out from the motels too during the day.

Alkalinedio
05-25-15, 09:44
Mostly at night but very rare, sometimes a stray comes out from the motels too during the day.This should not even be called a track it's BIGTIME rare these days. When I lived in LBC year ago I would take that street home and I think I've scored maybe half dozen girls there but.

They are few and far to find. I found a random on Paramount blvd one time, just out of the blue. I drove this yesterday actually and dead as well.

LBB also dead.

I don't know what it is these days but I swear LBB about 6 yrs ago was off the chain with girls EVERYwhere. Now it's just a few BBW crackheads, my guess is they all moved to internet.

Sites, has to be. It's no longer what it used to be.

Be safe.

Marlowe
05-25-15, 22:26
This should not even be called a track it's BIGTIME rare these days. When I lived in LBC year ago I would take that street home and I think I've scored maybe half dozen girls there but.

They are few and far to find. I found a random on Paramount blvd one time, just out of the blue. I drove this yesterday actually and dead as well.

LBB also dead.

I don't know what it is these days but I swear LBB about 6 yrs ago was off the chain with girls EVERYwhere. Now it's just a few BBW crackheads, my guess is they all moved to internet.

Sites, has to be. It's no longer what it used to be.

Be safe.Last Thursday evening there was about four BSW at Greenleaf, but they looked young and weren't all that hot. Haven't seen their ads on the internet if that is true.

Jayg93
07-01-15, 08:38
Saw some action yesterday morning by the gym BSW not to bad ok face nice body this area hit or miss.

PussyLover26
08-13-15, 17:26
Yesterday around 7 seen a beautiful black girl in a green dress but cheeks barely covered walking down artesia blvd. I believe she was a working girl I followed her all the way to churches chicken on Artesia and Orange a lot of mongers were trying to partake but she had to be closed for business I guess. Did anyone else see this beautiful gem yesterday? & is artesia track opening back up? If you know who I'm talking about please inbox the info.

GodMorng
02-26-16, 18:24
On alondra and Lakewood blvd next to the store there is a WSW she comes out at night by dominos and the massage parlor and by south st el pollo loco and starbucks another WSW she comes out at night too.

DatFullService
02-29-16, 08:49
Drove artisia on Saturday night and nothing there.

Caribe
09-08-16, 15:56
Does anybody have any idea what happened, yesterday, at this place on Belmont? A couple of cop cars in front and a young man being questioned. The door to the shop was open.

Prime24
09-28-16, 22:22
I went to Belm*nt and saw a sexy MILF named Candy a while ago. Charged 60 for BBHJ to completion then another 80 for CBJ / CIM. I'm not a good negotiator LOL. Too bad she didn't want to give me FS, I wanted to split her in half. Although fucking her face hard was just as good. Overpriced imo.