PDA

View Full Version : Incall apartments & condos

Older Guy
12-15-07, 04:37
Hi guys,

Are there any apartments or condo or houses in San Bernadino or Colton, where the girls do incalls. There were a few in Las Vegas I used to visit, but most of those have been shut down be LE.

Stay safe,
OG

Got Azn Fever
12-19-07, 01:12
Check the IE section of craigslist...

There's one in Rancho, an AMP, off of Miliken/Fourth

Hi guys,

Are there any apartments or condo or houses in San Bernadino or Colton, where the girls do incalls. There were a few in Las Vegas I used to visit, but most of those have been shut down be LE.

Stay safe,

OG

Sammy Vetta
02-03-09, 05:45
I have a incall in chino private home, very nice, hot tub, pool full accomadations, safe.

Swordsman 77
02-07-09, 16:58
Check the IE section of craigslist...

There's one in Rancho, an AMP, off of Miliken/Fourth

There is a regular post on IE CL that has Asian (Korean) providers out of an apartment in the Montclair area near the 10 fwy. that I've been to. Their posts always list the poster as 31 yo and usually use the word "skinny" in the post somewhere. The pics are great but weren't of the girl I saw though she was at least as good looking. AMP-like service with the comfort of an apartment @ 120/150.

NeedToKnow
02-08-09, 11:57
I would second the other posts about checking IE craigslist and call around. They will usually show up at "massage places" in erotic sections and you just have to call and ask.

I checked out the one in Rancho off of 19th. MMS said girl is 24 and they have 2 to choose from. I showed up, some older lady took me in and when I asked for the other girl she said not available. I was upset but after driving 30 mins I just stayed. The thing about these places is that the prices are dirt cheap but quality almost always suffers as well.

Majasa
02-08-09, 12:24
Is it bbbj?

There is a regular post on IE CL that has Asian (Korean) providers out of an apartment in the Montclair area near the 10 fwy. that I've been to. Their posts always list the poster as 31 yo and usually use the word "skinny" in the post somewhere. The pics are great but weren't of the girl I saw though she was at least as good looking. AMP-like service with the comfort of an apartment @ 120/150.

Swordsman 77
02-08-09, 12:52
No bbbj, typical AM style service with a little more privacy so we both felt a lot more relaxed which made it worth it.

Outkastluv
06-04-10, 13:36
Guys she sucks, and not in a good way.

She is pushy, upseller and services sucks.

Dan Dee
10-21-12, 17:36
Her ad states,

Mature independent drama free clean safe environment no up-sale friendly disposition I enjoy myself so that you may too. Never rushed. Please no explict talk and no blocked calls. 50/100/160 incall out call 160/200 depending on distance of travel. Completely negotiable no reasonable offer turned down. Lets have fun. Location: Inland Empire, Sanbernardino in / out call (909) 9X1-3X94.Let the truth be known! Yes she is mature, aka old and riden-hard / put-away wet, if you know what I mean. Drama free, hah. She always talks about her other customers like the guy that owns a major food store in Riverside. Clean and safe enviroment (motel room) , however, her 2 year old kid is in the next bed, not cool. Her hygiene needs help (she should shower before our arrival). She is a very BBW, aka FAT OLDER LADY. She always raises the price depending on the size of the "johnson" and act. Yes, she injoys up-selling you, and at the end, she tells you how hard-up she is with her bills and wants you to tip her at least 25. Avoid this basketcase at all costs.

LuvBigRax
10-23-12, 17:56
What section? Or do you have number? I will try and report.

David9250
04-02-13, 00:43
Top of the Lime Dime for a LIMITED TIME!.26.

I am a young college student looking to get my belly rubbed while rubbing on you. If this sounds like fun to you please contact me at xxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com For more information BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!

I texted her and asked if she also does body rubs and she said she does. She charges $100 for the hour but make sure to bring extra money for tips. She is located at a run down motel in Hemet that charges $39. 99 a night. I pull up and call her on my cell phone. She sounds like she is 50-yeas-old, coughing and hacking. She tells me to go to the grocery store and buy her something to drink. She sounds whiney and in pain. I just leave and go back home. She then texts me and calls me a whole bunch of names for being a flake.

I thought I would just let everyone know.

NeedaBBBJCIM
09-05-17, 10:00
Looking to share provider of mine just help pay for me and yourself too. I have another Asian male friend too that we have done this before. Straight.

Bbw small tight white MILF young 30's or late 20's for bbcip and / or BBBJCIM gang bangs threesome or more. Just be clean and safe and cool in the riverside ca area usually during the middle of the day noonish mondays through Friday and sometime sat. At her place or car dates or get a place. I'm a straight Asian male no gay suff. Leave me real contact information. Must talk and meet in person to know you are safe and real. ThaNks pay range is around 240 sex or for just bjs 120 less or more should cover both of us not each. Let me know if not it's cool. Hopefully ongoing.

Seafor
09-05-17, 10:57
Looking to share provider of mine just help pay for me and yourself too. I have another Asian male friend too that we have done this before. Straight.

Bbw small tight white MILF young 30's or late 20's for bbcip and / or BBBJCIM gang bangs threesome or more. Just be clean and safe and cool in the riverside ca area usually during the middle of the day noonish mondays through Friday and sometime sat. At her place or car dates or get a place. I'm a straight Asian male no gay suff. Leave me real contact information. Must talk and meet in person to know you are safe and real. ThaNks pay range is around 240 sex or for just bjs 120 less or more should cover both of us not each. Let me know if not it's cool. Hopefully ongoing.Dude why are you always trolling on the board looking for other guys to pay for your hobbying? Seems more like clever advertising.

NeedaBBBJCIM
09-10-17, 13:43
No clever advertising. Just me looking and it's exactly what I say. I am.

Looking best on what a few other mongers have contacted me from and down this at in goes areas and places. Sorry it bugs ya but here to have fun just like you are looking for. Peace.

Dude why are you always trolling on the board looking for other guys to pay for your hobbying? Seems more like clever advertising.