PDA

View Full Version : Mahea of Portland

Nico
12-09-07, 00:10
Had a nice shoot and then dinner with Mahea from Portland. She's a really cool gal and a blast to work with. Here's a few shots we took I have a video of her also but it's 403mb and I can't upload it anywhere. Just a 3 min video of her masturbating with a dildo and inserting a huge butt plug in her ass.

Phaelon
12-10-07, 00:02
I have a video of her also but it's 403mb and I can't upload it anywhere. Just a 3 min video of her masturbating with a dildo and inserting a huge butt plug in her ass.

Damn she's hot. Just open the avi or mpeg file by importing it into Window Movie Maker (it's built into Win XP as a fre utility). Then do a Save as Movie File and you can choose file size which will determine resolution. A three minute avi at highest resolution (max .wmv file size) will shrink that baby by about 10x or more and still give decent sharpness.

Nico
12-10-07, 00:41
Damn she's hot. Just open the avi or mpeg file by importing it into Window Movie Maker (it's built into Win XP as a fre utility). Then do a Save as Movie File and you can choose file size which will determine resolution. A three minute avi at highest resolution (max .wmv file size) will shrink that baby by about 10x or more and still give decent sharpness.

Thanks man. Here it is.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Mahea.wmv

I have another one I made with me and someone else but I know if I post it someone will call her and tell her. Even though it was her idea to do it. I hate fucking snitches. Where I come from snitches get stitches.