PDA

View Full Version : Downers Grove AMP

Indian Chief
12-04-07, 22:32
I was visiting my old town and decided to make visit to AMP on the corner of Finley road and Ogden. This place has been there for long time. I guess they must be doing nice.

My attendend was Mimi, nice fair skinned, tall, she said she is from Japan, I doubt that. She had weird clothing on, so that you can not enjoy your roamimg. She gave nice detailed shower, so I knew more is available. Finally figure out how to get to her ok size tatas. Got HJ, while me playing with tatas. Not bad at all.

Chi Guy
12-04-07, 23:35
I was visiting my old town and decided to make visit to AMP on the corner of Finley road and Ogden. This place has been there for long time. I guess they must be doing nice.

My attendend was Mimi, nice fair skinned, tall, she said she is from Japan, I doubt that. She had weird clothing on, so that you can not enjoy your roamimg. She gave nice detailed shower, so I knew more is available. Finally figure out how to get to her ok size tatas. Got HJ, while me playing with tatas. Not bad at all.

Sounds like Ace Spa. They are usually covered on the Lombard board.

DMichaels69
12-02-13, 13:16
Looks like ACE SPA is advertising heavy on BP. Last time I was there was lack luster and legit. Anyone been there recently?

JolietMike1969
01-16-15, 19:29
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-grand-opening-7-spa-630-755-1839/19010039

Looks like it just opened. Hope to hear if it's worth the drive.

DMichaels69
01-17-15, 14:48
I've been plenty of places not worth the drive.

Go ahead and TOFTT and report back.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-grand-opening-7-spa-630-755-1839/19010039

Looks like it just opened. Hope to hear if it's worth the drive.

ChicagoCat99
03-18-17, 01:43
https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/6047645758.html

This Lithuanian lady was good.

She set up massage room on her basement.

Luxury sofas, 60 inch HDTV and a cute cat.

Clean and comfortable.

She looked older than photo.

But, impressive heating bed and "warm stone" massage.

I have never seen this kind of massage so far.

Worth to try for $40.

No kinky thing as a first timer.

Nude painting was on the wall of basement, so I don't know later.

I paid $40 for 60 minutes and tip her $30.

(Total $70.).

P.S. :

I really like her basement.

Very peaceful.

630-205-7315.

She said she prefer text.

GunnerMagnum
03-18-17, 11:30
She has been reviewed here before. I saw her once, boring and legit no play. Did not return.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/6047645758.html

This Lithuanian lady was good.

She set up massage room on her basement.

Luxury sofas, 60 inch HDTV and a cute cat.

Clean and comfortable..

Jadedone
03-20-17, 15:30
She has been reviewed here before. I saw her once, boring and legit no play. Did not return.Nice lady, nice rack. But as you said. No fun.

George W. Bush
03-20-17, 20:28
Her ad mentions shaving. That seems like a guaranteed way to at least get her hands on it.

DocDan
04-01-17, 01:48
I'm new to the site at least in terms of posting. In other words long time listener first time caller. I don't even know if this is the right section for this post.

Not sure if you guys are using code or not but what is the flower shop and ivy and where are they? Sound like I want to at least give them a shot.

I know this ain't an intro thread but just a little bit about me seeing how this is my first time. I started out years ago when we would go up to Bear Chest in South Beloit and then hit the spots around Rockford. Yesterday I stopped by pine tree and they were closed. Headed to Garden in Downers and some guy with a cane was going in. I didn't wait. I need another spot or two.

Thanks.

DMichaels69
04-01-17, 10:05
Google IVY and the address will come up. The flower shop is a right turn out of IVY, then a left turn on Roosevelt, then a right turn into the parking lot. The flower shop entrance is on the side of the building where it is. Your welcome.

I'm new to the site at least in terms of posting. In other words long time listener first time caller. I don't even know if this is the right section for this post.

Not sure if you guys are using code or not but what is the flower shop and ivy and where are they? Sound like I want to at least give them a shot.

I know this ain't an intro thread but just a little bit about me seeing how this is my first time. I started out years ago when we would go up to Bear Chest in South Beloit and then hit the spots around Rockford. Yesterday I stopped by pine tree and they were closed. Headed to Garden in Downers and some guy with a cane was going in. I didn't wait. I need another spot or two.

Thanks.

E2304
04-01-17, 12:21
Google IVY and the address will come up. The flower shop is a right turn out of IVY, then a left turn on Roosevelt, then a right turn into the parking lot. The flower shop entrance is on the side of the building where it is. Your welcome.Any mt there give good deep tissue. Ceci nice bit I want harder. (Older mt front room. ?mms) 0.

DocDan
04-01-17, 16:18
Google IVY and the address will come up. The flower shop is a right turn out of IVY, then a left turn on Roosevelt, then a right turn into the parking lot. The flower shop entrance is on the side of the building where it is. Your welcome.Thanks. BTW, I stopped by a spot in lisle last night and it was closed. South of Ogden west of 355. There was a sign on the door that I think said Head to Toe. A guy I work with told me about this place and said it was good. He got canned so I can't ask him LOL.

Not Dead Yet
04-01-17, 22:00
Thanks. BTW, I stopped by a spot in lisle last night and it was closed. South of Ogden west of 355. There was a sign on the door that I think said Head to Toe. A guy I work with told me about this place and said it was good. He got canned so I can't ask him LOL.Seems to be closed. Very UTR. Saw only a few irregularly timed ads. Last BP ad ran in December. Hasn't been open since January. Minimalist spot. Two small rooms and a powder room, no shower. Saw a relatively shy lady (twice) who didn't seem to realize that she was actually fairly attractive and had an all natural, very nicely shaped body. I liked her a lot and enjoyed seeing and talking with her.

If I didn't already have a girlfriend, I would have worked toward that as a goal. English skills were adequate to have some general conversation. No attitude issues, made no up-front tip requests, even when after some initial reluctance, she did provide a very inexperienced, but perfectly enjoyable HE. In return, I gave her a little larger than average tip, and she seemed pleasantly surprised. (Took her a pretty long time, since I'm old, but she hung in there!

If they really are closed, I consider it a loss.

DMichaels69
04-03-17, 11:37
I got some good pressure from Jessie but would not call it deep tissue. Cici just works there, not MMS. She has some good stories but has many miles.

Any mt there give good deep tissue. Ceci nice bit I want harder. (Older mt front room. ?mms) 0.

BigRick08
04-08-17, 05:25
Hey I new to this forum and was just wondering any good flower shops. I saw the post from earlier about IVy but am still having trouble figuring out the directions, if someone can pm the address or what's near it that would be much appreciated.

Wenger
04-08-17, 09:58
Hey I new to this forum and was just wondering any good flower shops. I saw the post from earlier about IVy but am still having trouble figuring out the directions, if someone can pm the address or what's near it that would be much appreciated.Check out the lombard thread, it's pretty much covered in there. Don't forget to visit and let us know about how it went. Also googlemaps will show how to get there, I just checked.

-w.

DMichaels69
04-08-17, 11:01
It still makes me laugh when members say they can't find a place. IVY is very easy to find via google.

Check out the lombard thread, it's pretty much covered in there. Don't forget to visit and let us know about how it went. Also googlemaps will show how to get there, I just checked.

-w.

Hey Bird
05-01-17, 06:39
It still makes me laugh when members say they can't find a place. IVY is very easy to find via google.I think poison ivy used to work at ivy and was hop but was cold ***** who pushed tips and that's how she got her nick name, but I'm not sure. Place has nearly 100 reviews so they must be busy which normally equates good service. They must be well connected to someone in the city to be that famous and not get "visited with intent". Though Yun in Mt Propect has closed and reopened 8 or so times which is a good sign for us that crazy places can find a niche somewhere. I keep finding girls lately who are so gunshy. I think they are trump spooked at this point.

Avg Joe
05-03-17, 20:14
It still makes me laugh when members say they can't find a place. IVY is very easy to find via google.Ivy, the flower shop, Cove, Lane's and Sun are all within approx 1 mile of each other. They are so easy to locate that even a blind person could find them. Hard to believe the questions about finding them. Just laziness I guess.

AJ.

ReadyForRub
05-04-17, 15:16
Saw a piece where two Mts were busted for massage without a license, but there was no mention of a closing. No prostitution charges reported, so I guess LE was spotted before they could do real harm.

Tugeee
05-04-17, 19:50
http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/women-arrested-in-undercover-sting-at-lombard-spa/

Saw a piece where two Mts were busted for massage without a license, but there was no mention of a closing. No prostitution charges reported, so I guess LE was spotted before they could do real harm.

SzForLife
12-04-17, 11:21
Stopped in a few weeks ago. Only 2 parking spots available, right in front of door. Paid the .7 door fee, got Linda, average 5/10. Average massage, limited English, no extras. Rooms are set up strange. Walls do not go up to the ceiling, so the noise is constant. The door lady was on her phone, and all I heard was "no license plate info found". Don't know whose plate she was checking. Will not repeat.

AddictedToAmp
07-04-18, 00:45
Was in the area, and had an hour to kill before I had to be somewhere. Stumbled into Q Spa ON 75TH. Kind of cute girl, flirty. Did the hour. Was the softest, lightest, non-massage I've ever had. I had hoped it would be a real massage. Nope. There was a fair amount of teasing, but not skillfully done. On the flip it was a You-Do situation. No thanks. I didn't research this place because I'm rarely in the area. But don't bother- if the massage itself isn't any good and / or the ending isn't good (or doesn't happen), not much reason to go.

Wenger
07-04-18, 07:13
Was in the area, and had an hour to kill before I had to be somewhere. Stumbled into Q Spa ON 75TH. Kind of cute girl, flirty. Did the hour. Was the softest, lightest, non-massage I've ever had. I had hoped it would be a real massage. Nope. There was a fair amount of teasing, but not skillfully done. On the flip it was a You-Do situation. No thanks. I didn't research this place because I'm rarely in the area. But don't bother- if the massage itself isn't any good and / or the ending isn't good (or doesn't happen), not much reason to go.To Evergreen if you're in the area. Visited with 2 providers there, Amy and Kim both in 40's at least. Amy gives the stronger massage, and better ts. Kim was more of a rub with no teasing. Menu seems very open after first visit. Only issues I've had are 2 of the 3 visits were shorted on time, and last visit she kept the change from the house fee. Wasn't happy about the time and change, and it was reflected in the tip. Still deciding if I'll be back of find somewhere else, plenty of fish in the sea.

-w.

DMichaels69
07-04-18, 10:37
Good to reflect that in your tip. Kim, aka the buxom one is gone now. Try Cookie the next time if you can, very good massage and finish, no time shorting.

To Evergreen if you're in the area. Visited with 2 providers there, Amy and Kim both in 40's at least. Amy gives the stronger massage, and better ts. Kim was more of a rub with no teasing. Menu seems very open after first visit. Only issues I've had are 2 of the 3 visits were shorted on time, and last visit she kept the change from the house fee. Wasn't happy about the time and change, and it was reflected in the tip. Still deciding if I'll be back of find somewhere else, plenty of fish in the sea.

-w.

Avg Joe
07-04-18, 12:30
Stopped in a few weeks ago. Only 2 parking spots available, right in front of door. Paid the .7 door fee, got Linda, average 5/10. Average massage, limited English, no extras. Rooms are set up strange. Walls do not go up to the ceiling, so the noise is constant. The door lady was on her phone, and all I heard was "no license plate info found". Don't know whose plate she was checking. Will not repeat.The thing I don't like about 7 spa besides the walls not going up to the ceiling is that it is located on very busy Ogden Ave plus there is a kids karate school and liquor store directly next to it on the East side and a restaurant on the West side. After about 3 pm the place gets very busy with parents and kids getting in and out of cars in front of and next to the front door of the spa so there is no privacy whatsoever. I have been there 2x and the service was very average at best. Many better options out there. Will not repeat.

Wenger mentioned Evergreen and I will add Sun in Glen Ellyn are both much better options and only 10-15 minutes away from 7.

DMichaels69
07-04-18, 12:42
I was there two times when it first opened several years ago and it would the same as you, very average, and they always wanted you to buy more time. So its been off my list for a long time.

The thing I don't like about 7 spa besides the walls not going up to the ceiling is that it is located on very busy Ogden Ave plus there is a kids karate school and liquor store directly next to it on the East side and a restaurant on the West side. After about 3 pm the place gets very busy with parents and kids getting in and out of cars in front of and next to the front door of the spa so there is no privacy whatsoever.

I have been there 2x and the service was very average at best. Many better options out there. Will not repeat.

Wenger
07-05-18, 05:51
Good to reflect that in your tip. Kim, aka the buxom one is gone now. Try Cookie the next time if you can, very good massage and finish, no time shorting.Good to hear that she's gone, she was the one who kept the change and shorted me on the last visit. I'll be back then and ask for Cookie next time.

Thanks,

-w.

SzForLife
07-05-18, 15:00
Was in the area, and had an hour to kill before I had to be somewhere. Stumbled into Q Spa ON 75TH. Kind of cute girl, flirty. Did the hour. Was the softest, lightest, non-massage I've ever had. I had hoped it would be a real massage. Nope. There was a fair amount of teasing, but not skillfully done. On the flip it was a You-Do situation. No thanks. I didn't research this place because I'm rarely in the area. But don't bother- if the massage itself isn't any good and / or the ending isn't good (or doesn't happen), not much reason to go.I was there last year too. Barking dogs next door the whole session. The MT wasn't bad looking, think she said her name was Ming or something to that effect. SS only. I declined.

AmpFan81
02-13-20, 12:37
Anyone been there recently? I went a few years ago, and it was just the one older woman working, and just a legit massage. I have seen them advertising on sites with the standard bait and switch young girl pics, but was curious if anyone had been in recently. I just can't believe its still open if its the same it was a few years ago.

Avg Joe
02-13-20, 18:06
Anyone been there recently? I went a few years ago, and it was just the one older woman working, and just a legit massage. I have seen them advertising on sites with the standard bait and switch young girl pics, but was curious if anyone had been in recently. I just can't believe its still open if its the same it was a few years ago.Went there a few months ago and the lady was older, maybe mid 40's and not that great looking. Massage was rushed but she said extras were available. I wanted to leave and she refunded half my money. Will not return.

Visconti5683
06-16-20, 22:10
I should've done my research first but after this covid thing I got excited and stopped at the first spot I saw. I think this would be the right spot for Woodridge. If not I apologize. MT actually wasn't bad and had a nice little booty. I didn't even get her name so cannot tell you who. Upcharge 10 for the shower which was ok I guess. Shower Mat looked pretty nasty but its been about a week and a half and I don't have any rashes yet haha. Mask required and temp taken at the door. She didn't wear gloves. Massage wasn't bad (mostly light touch which is what I paid for) but she had an interesting technique that I've never experienced before. She easily spent 10 minutes at least lightly slapping my asshole. Very interesting. Took me by surprise. OTC roaming all good. She didn't seem cool with UTC so I didn't push it. She had me worked up and grabbed my hand for SS. DAMMMN. I don't like to push for anything not on the table and try to go with the flow so I threw her a 20 because I appreciate the new ass slapping experience and was out the door. Won't be back but don't regret it since I got to try something new.