PDA

View Full Version : Lessons Learned and Getting Started

NorthBound
12-01-07, 02:21
I decided to create a new thread talking about how you got started and lessons you've learned. I think this will give all of the shy newbies insight and after reading Glenn's remember the old days posts I feel there is a need for this topic.

When this site updated years ago, all of my orginal posts with street locations and other usefull information dissappeared and I had to create the screen name all over again.

I'll start you guys off with Part One of a multi Part adventure that is my life.

Grew up in the Northeast. From the age of 11, I started having fantasies about picking up a hitchhiker on the highway. I guess from Movies and Music it got in my head and all I could think when I went to bed was about this.

Around 15 years (still a virgin, never kissed) I moved to broward county. In my old town, no strip clubs, adult theatres -- only HBO!!

One day I was with my family and we were driving down Powerline after Atlantic blvd. On the west side was a very beat up looking housing complex. (It has now been rejuvinated and looks nice). The picture stayed in my mind. For the next few months I kept seeing that complex in my mind.

Turned 16 and was able to get a car quickly as I had a job. Once I had the car I also got a girlfriend and had my first at 16. Three days after the first kiss, I got very curious.

I drove past that apartment complex and around the area. I turned down MLK (hammondville) and before the I-95 overpass there was a black girl - couldn't have been a day older than 19. She actually had her thumb out and I had visions of my childhood fantasies, although it wasn't with a black girl in a trucker area on a dimlight street.

She got in and immediately asked me questions:
1. What do you want? I said I don't know
2. Do you want beer? She had a duffle bag full of crap and beer//// I said no
3. Do you want a date? I said yes, please give me your phone number!!!!

She said lets just pull around here. Went behind a c-store by the truckstop area and said if you give me twenty I will suck on you. I said Ok.

After less than a minute there was a young man walking towards the car with a stereo in his hand, she said he is with me. After another minute of sucking she said ok? I said ok and she got out. I didn't even know what I was doing, didn't realize I supposed to cum, etc.

For the next year I mongered in that area every night of the week and nonstop on the weekend. Had an older woman who claimed she was Gene Simmons girlfriend/groupie at one time. Got home and looked up gene simmons and threw up for a week.

The woman's name was ellen. She was incredible. We used to go to the Pink Cherry rooming house. It is across from what is now the Booby Trap. Back in the day it was a juke joint with room's in the back. Every brother in there knew me, I was a local legend. Later it got sold and Club Romance jerk joint opened there.

After a year of mongering I got pulled over by seven undercover cops and three marked cops. They closed MLK around the area by HRS for this.

Got out of the car, had me take off most of my clothes, shoes, etc.

They were after drugs. At the time my car was not in my name. Instead of calling my parents, I admitted to looking for prostitutes. I was 17. For the next hour they yelled and screamed at me about std's etc.

Then this very large black officer grabbed me by the shirt and said this:
we have been following you for three days, you never picked up anybody.
When you went to the bathroom at the cheveron gas station by the entrance to the turnpike, was that to put on your condom?

I didn't say word, they said it didn't matter what I do. If I ever drive, walk or anything in Collier City, MLK, or Pompano Beach they will find a way to arrest me.

Got rid of the car the next day, and I changed my mongering to Hollywood.

I was hitting Milf's and mongering in Hollywood before it was even a thought.

For reference I am now in my early 30's.......and not the type you would ever think would monger. You would be shocked, or as a sw who held me with a dirty razor blade under my balls said to me: YOU SHOULDN'T BE OUT HERE!!

Animal131
12-11-07, 11:04
Wow. Crazy story. Can't wait for the others.

Dcve2000
12-21-07, 06:00
I'm to chicken to pick up SWs you had guts.

Xicculus
12-25-07, 11:15
Northbound - keep up the good writing. I'm also not the 'typical' monger... if such a type exists. I'm as white collar as can be but love walking on the wild side.

Sexybldbbwfl
01-07-08, 14:16
Hell I am waiting to hear the next part. Please Northbound tell us more. I am in Orlando if you ever get up this way.

Debbie

Dragonhawk
01-07-08, 14:21
Hey Northbound,

Good idea on the thread. Don't remeber how I got started. I just know that I was in Phoenix at the time, around 15/16 years old. It's not all fun and games to pick up a hitchhiker. I did and ended up marrying her. Been together for 15 years now. Sure seems a lot longer.

Dragonhawk.

Northbound11
01-08-08, 04:09
After learning these lessons from part one:

Security guards at car dealerships, condo's, other places are dangerous You need an alibi if your a white male in the ghetto.

Law enforcement officers are mostly bored.

It doesn't matter what you admit to, long as they don't catch you in the act.

I decided to regroup and after a few weeks break I was back in action. Pompano Beach was out so I headed south. Port Everglades was the first area that proved great. The area south of 17th street on Us1 and before 84 was a great area for WSW's at the time.

(On a side note I have noticed that the very high end BSW's from the last few years are gone and are replaced by the original $40. 00 types. Just the other day I saw 2 WSW's working together that were not the expensive type. They were standing on the corner in front of West Marine.)

Because I spent so much time down there, on the weekends when I was with my friends (remember I am still 17 at the time) I would also cruise the area. Eventually my high school friends were informed about my sexcapades and were envious but didn't have the balls or transportation to experience it.

There was a "jack shack" at the time over there called DreamGirls. With my friends in the car we were driving by and nobody, including me knew what it was or what when on in there. One of my friends decided to get out and check. He went in and saw there was a video camera in the lobby. He looked at the girl behind the desk and asked her straight out if there is sex here and she shook her head yes, but pointed to the video camera. He came back out.

One week later on a dare I took about $200. 00 (I guessed the amount needed) and went in. I was offered 3 girls to choose from. I picked the most voluptous. I am a breast man. If I have to scarifice alittle in the waist for it, so be it. We went in the back to a restaurant style booth with a dance floor. It cost $30. 00 to get back there.

Once I got back there the woman quoted me $150. 00 for 30 minutes. It was the early 90's, I was 17, what did I know? Gave her the money and she cuddled up next to me. Then we to the dance floor and slow danced and dfk. Then the time was up and she asked if I wanted more time. She said that we can get intimate for a $800. 00 bottle of champange. I declined and never returned, atleast to that location. I was 17 and they even served me beer there.

Continued my fantasies on US1 in hollywood and over the next six months or so I was able to experience two girls at once, my first 50 year old SW, and alot of intense and memorable experiences as well as being taken advantage of, ripped off, etc. It is probablilty- If you are going to see 30+ SW's in six months, chances are your going to get ripped off on atleast 5 or so.

Here is the most common rip off that was happening to me. After the cop check, the SW would be all over me. I am so horny, I am going to treat you so good daddy, thank you for picking me up. It would be so great if I could stop and get some x, or pick your drug of choice. I will do you twice or give you the best BBBJ of your life. Then she goes in the house, motel, etc and never comes out. Sometimes the SW is so trustworthy looking and promises so much with cute eyes how can you resist?

The next thing that would happen to me all to often is the rush. Cum already, are you cumming soon? . This is even worst than the rip off. For me when I am taken and end up empty, I feel blessed in the long run thinking she could be HIV+ or STD or my life could have been threatened. When they rush me or ask for a tip half way through it just angers me.

When you monger as much as me, sometimes it can get stale, boring, old. Diversity is the spice of life. I had know turned 18 and although still getting carded when I walked in, I was able to go to the adult bookstores. At the time. Mid 90's Broward County had more Adult Bookstores and Video Arcade Theatre's than any place else outside of Tampa. I decided to go to the one on US1 south of Atlantic. It is still there to this day. I purchased a video and when I was at the check out I saw a magazine that said Swingers on it. I ignored it at the time.

Left the video store and picked up a WSW on the way home. Took her to the parking lot at Walmart on Copans and 95. Never pull in behind shopping centers or empty parking lots. There is no excuse to be there. The bigger and more cars the better, just stay in the back. When I left there and dropped off the SW I noticed something scary. Like a scene from every ray liotta mob movie I felt a helicopter following me. I drove around for over an hour in Ft. Lauderdale and it was still around. Even after I got home I could hear it outside for another hour. I was trembling and I quit monger for almost three weeks.

A few days later while at College, I was having visions of that swinger magazine I saw. My college days were spent planning on what areas of wpb, miami, and ft. Lauderdale I was going to monger. When I wasn't planning I was in the library reading prostitution related literature and where to find them, how they are trafficed across the country, etc. I am an expert in all matters related to monger because of it.

One thing that kept coming up in those books was truck stops and lot lizards. I have always been facinated by the trucker lifestyle. I went out and got a CB radio. Decided to take a road trip up the east coast. I was heading NORTH just outside of Harrisburg Pennsylania when a trucker got on after I was putting out a call for lizards. He said:

"Hey NORTHBOUND turn off your brights"

It just stuck with me. I talked to the trucker and he said that being a four wheeler (Car) a lot lizard will think your le (what else is new) and never get in. He suggested independents on channel 23. Turned to channel 23 and on came Cathy. She was in her 40's, southern accent. I spoke to her in trucker talk (10-4's, etc.) and she told me to meet her at a gas station on a certain exit number. I got off the exit and the station was boarded up and pitch black. I had my doubts. I pulled in and up arrives a 1982 firebird with a brunette driving alone. She looked friendly!

I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP

There were literally no street lights and noone around. She asked me to get in her car. Killed the engine and I sat in the passanger seat while she stayed in the drivers. It was very cold outside. She proceed to give me one of the top five BBBJCIM with swallow that I ever had.

15 minutes later I was on my way NORTHBOUND!

Back to college and South Florida.

After further thinking about the swinger magazine, I thought about what it could be: To me a swinger was a bisexual male (someone who swinged both ways). But I wasn't sure and my curiousity got the best of me. I went back to the store and purchased the magazine.

My life had changed dramatically after that day.

Stay tuned for Part 3. Deenie's, Swinging with couples.

Balancing monger life with trying to have girlfriend.

BigLou107
01-08-08, 08:29
It all started when me and my friend went down on biscayne and tried to fix me up with a black woman. At that time I was'nt into the street scene that much like he was. I was about 19 at the time. The first thing he told me "pussy is pussy" this was when he came down from the military to visit and he just bought a 1981 Red Z-28. The car was almost 5yrs old when he bought it and he paid $7500.

Then I went with a different group of friends on biscayne I'd say about a year later. And they pulled over to talk to this SW and they grab my friends dicks while they were sitting up front. I was sitting in the back. The SW said "let me see if you're hard" something like that but I did'nt let her grab it.

Sure enough I drove on biscayne and picked up a WSW for the first time, got a room at the motel which is still there on biscayne and 69st I believe which is on the west side. While I was in the room she was touching her tits in front of me and put it to my face. I thought she wanted me to suck on it so I started sucking on it and she tried taking my watch and keys well guess what she failed and started screaming and I think I saw some guy outside but I left, after that I stopped pickin up SW's for years and that's when I noticed alot of le on biscayne.

After a few yrs later I decided to pick up a BSW which I always had good service on biscayne. I never picked up a SW on 79st west of 95. Only east of 95 close to biscayne or take one.

About 15yrs ago I had another bad experience with a chunky old SW on US1 and 220st where this SW tried throwing a rock at my red truck and she missed it. This happened during the daytime. I only had 2 bad experiences in 22yrs.

I never argue with a SW. Even thou most of them I never had a hard time with them. Only a few in the past like this BSW that was rushin me on flagler. What a horseless wench.

Then I had a soso experience with a black stripper at Nice N Naughty in Kendall which is no longer there. It's a different name now which I forgot what it's called. It's where she asked me if I was a cop and I said no and she said you want some (cocaind) and I said no thanks then she jumped on my tool and gave me a BJ and her body started shakin rapidly and sweating at the same thing. I thought she was gonna die on my lap to be honest. Drugs and Murder is not my hobby. Overall she was nice but I feel sorry for her and these drugged up women out there.

Northbound11
01-09-08, 00:15
with the swingers magazines in my hand i was intrigued. over time i found out that most of the couples that were advertising in there where looking for woman, however some where looking for men.

what i later found out is the shear number of men that respond to those ads is overwhelming. i was not a letter writer and didn’t want to send my photo with a letter to these couples. as more time passed i found out that a lot of these so called couples are male picture collectors.

i decided early on to run my own ads. because it was pricey i choose my favorite three magazines. when you run an ad it comes with a subscribtion. if you run an ad in these magazines it actually runs in that publication forever. really. i still get many calls a year because of them. furthermore the companies will often place your ad in other magazines at no charge and without telling you. in addition the stores keep old magazines and bundle them at a reduced rate. if your phone number is the same even after 10-15 years you will still get calls.

even though my ad was clear i would first get late night masterbating men calling me saying how nice my cock was. most of time it would be the same few and i eventually blocked there calls. then i received a call from a couple. they were european snowbirds living on pompano beach. after talking with the man and finding out that he was 60 and had his fun in life and his wife was in her late 40’s and wanted to experience some excitement, we agreed to meet.

so 19 year old northbound who is **** and can’t drink agreed to meet them at ihop in pompano. the wife sat next me and had her hand on my leg the whole time. when the super young waitress came over – the look on her face was priceless. the wife was large and dissportionate (small breasts) but hey- who cares.

got a free meal and we went to the ramada or radison across the street – us1 – the husband paid for the room and inside we went. it was the year of the clinton/dole election and the husband right away turned on the t. v. and watched the debate.

while the husband was watching t. v. i was getting naked on the bed. the wife came out of the bathroom with a black teddy outfit and we started dfk. the husband was cheering her on. i was going bareback fs with her and the husband came over and held her legs for me. it was then that i realized i may not be good at performing with other men in the room. i continued and because i was not wearing a condom i was able to hold my erection. unfortunately after an hour of pounding i couldn’t cum. she was upset and we rested and went again. it took a very long final hand job but it happened. i blamed it on bob dole (ironic he will later be the spokesman for viagara) and my first time swinging.

when i got home i was a little frustrated sexually and debating the whole swinging idea. it would be aleast 6 months before my phone would ring again with a for real we want to meet you couple.

the second time ended up being worst than the first. after speaking on the phone i found myself in a huge mansion with an entire gardens on property in pinecrest. the husband was in real estate. the wife was a knockout. she was a spinner, and the couple were very hip. agreed upon before arriving.------ i showed up and spoke with them for about 5 minutes. the last thing they ask me was if i liked classical music.--- i immediately said yes. they asked who was my favorite – since i don’t know any classical music i said pretty much all of it. they said they were big doors fans and i was so happy i didn’t say bach or mozart that i am still thanking the heavens.

i left after 5 minutes and drove around the area for 15 minutes. they called back 10 minutes later and he said my wife likes you and we discussed it.come back.

all of this nervous build up and stress was killing me and my mojo. i also had a problem with the condoms i brought and the lubrication smell was getting me sick and ruining my erection. she only wanted doggie. never wanted to look me in the face. they got high on pot and she would lfk from time to time, but it wasn’t enough. my limb dick barely got inside her super small, super tight pussy. i ended up fingering her for like an hour. it was a disaster.

i felt like not seeing any couples – ever.

then i get a call from a girl named candy (not really, but this girl had a very unique real name and she danced at a local club using it)----

this will end up being atleast a 10 part story taking us all the way till 2008. were still approaching the millennium- however most of this information is timeless. ++

coming soon:

part 4 – the darkside of swinging – candy – no shows and other tidbits

Tanboat05
01-10-08, 14:57
NB

Good stuff. We have similar experiences and I love your posts. Good to see another real monger here along with the Glenster.

Northbound11
01-11-08, 02:43
Glenn61 and members,

I did receive your pm's. For me I like to remain private at this time. While I am by no means famous or even in the Miami scene, I am well known and respected in my chosen profession. Because of this I deal with alot of Society and Political figures and basically the who's who of South Florida.

If I were to exposed or arrested it would be hard to keep secret. In time I may want to have friends with our common bond, but for now I need to stay quiet.

Who knows maybe I know some of you through work or even socially. We all have our private side. Some of us keep it hidden from our friends as well. ______________________________________

On a side note- although it was pertaining to Lou- I do want to establish something.

For the past 15+ years I have been anti normal behavior. Meaning that if you were to take a look at your friends, coworkers, college buddies etc.

Chances are they lived in a dorm, joined a frat house, got drunk, went to ball games, had 4 four girlfriends, got a great career in a big city, dated for real about 3 more girlfriends and then got married. Some would later get separated. Most have kids, house and close friends.

I have none of these things. I choose a different route. I have no player skills, don't really date much, few friends and with the expection of work where I am outgoing and respected I am mostly a closed person.

Because of this I have had few girlfriends and spent alot of time traveling.

You read Part 1 of my story.

If you are in your late 30's-50's think about if you spent the entire late teen's and all of your 20's only pursing the most fucked up, on the edge, borderline sucidial---- sexual encounters. Whether on the street, in a club, or Internationally. That is how I experienced these adventures. Granted I am putting 15 years in a 10 medium sized reports.

The Multiple part stories I have take place over a 15 year time period when I should have been in a downtown bar on Las Olas trying to meet a wife.

GLAD I WENT IN A DIFFERENT- JUST OVER THE RAILROAD TRACKS DIRECTION

In the past few years I found that while I was enjoying the company of a SW, escort, AMP or whatever I was often in my mind writing a review to post. I found that it almost took away from the experience, this is why I never photographed the SW's.

I think I will start photographing my encounters going forward, put I have to still enjoy the moment without describing what is happening in my mind, while it is happening.

My mind doesn't have the imagination to make up this multiple part documentary I am sharing.

Part 4 will arrive soon as I conclude my swinging adventures and move to other aspects of finding action in the South Florida scene.

Feanor7
06-26-08, 15:42
Just a suggestion to the Admin. I think there should be a dedicated Forum Topic so that we can all share our stories such as the ones below on our initiations into this world. It would be interesting to read how and why people got into mongering. I think it should be under on the internationalsexguide.com site under 'Opinions and Editorials' or something. What do you think?

Monger Forever
06-26-08, 18:23
This idiot deserved to get banned. His main focus of story was the $7500 car.

It all started when me and my friend went down on biscayne and tried to fix me up with a black woman. At that time I was'nt into the street scene that much like he was. I was about 19 at the time. The first thing he told me "pussy is pussy" this was when he came down from the military to visit and he just bought a 1981 Red Z-28. The car was almost 5yrs old when he bought it and he paid $7500.

Then I went with a different group of friends on biscayne I'd say about a year later. And they pulled over to talk to this SW and they grab my friends dicks while they were sitting up front. I was sitting in the back. The SW said "let me see if you're hard" something like that but I did'nt let her grab it.

Sure enough I drove on biscayne and picked up a WSW for the first time, got a room at the motel which is still there on biscayne and 69st I believe which is on the west side. While I was in the room she was touching her tits in front of me and put it to my face. I thought she wanted me to suck on it so I started sucking on it and she tried taking my watch and keys well guess what she failed and started screaming and I think I saw some guy outside but I left, after that I stopped pickin up SW's for years and that's when I noticed alot of le on biscayne.

After a few yrs later I decided to pick up a BSW which I always had good service on biscayne. I never picked up a SW on 79st west of 95. Only east of 95 close to biscayne or take one.

About 15yrs ago I had another bad experience with a chunky old SW on US1 and 220st where this SW tried throwing a rock at my red truck and she missed it. This happened during the daytime. I only had 2 bad experiences in 22yrs.

I never argue with a SW. Even thou most of them I never had a hard time with them. Only a few in the past like this BSW that was rushin me on flagler. What a horseless wench.

Then I had a soso experience with a black stripper at Nice N Naughty in Kendall which is no longer there. It's a different name now which I forgot what it's called. It's where she asked me if I was a cop and I said no and she said you want some (cocaind) and I said no thanks then she jumped on my tool and gave me a BJ and her body started shakin rapidly and sweating at the same thing. I thought she was gonna die on my lap to be honest. Drugs and Murder is not my hobby. Overall she was nice but I feel sorry for her and these drugged up women out there.

Forsakenchao
03-17-10, 22:47
Love the stories North. I wish I had something to add, but sadly no.

I guess this would be a good start as any to ask.

Where is a good place to start? (Miami/Kendall Area)

Satime
10-13-21, 15:12
After learning these lessons from part one:

Security guards at car dealerships, condo's, other places are dangerous You need an alibi if your a white male in the ghetto.

Law enforcement officers are mostly bored.

It doesn't matter what you admit to, long as they don't catch you in the act.

I decided to regroup and after a few weeks break I was back in action. Pompano Beach was out so I headed south. Port Everglades was the first area that proved great. The area south of 17th street on Us1 and before 84 was a great area for WSW's at the time.

(On a side note I have noticed that the very high end BSW's from the last few years are gone and are replaced by the original $40. 00 types. Just the other day I saw 2 WSW's working together that were not the expensive type. They were standing on the corner in front of West Marine.)

Because I spent so much time down there, on the weekends when I was with my friends (remember I am still 17 at the time) I would also cruise the area. Eventually my high school friends were informed about my sexcapades and were envious but didn't have the balls or transportation to experience it.

There was a "jack shack" at the time over there called DreamGirls. With my friends in the car we were driving by and nobody, including me knew what it was or what when on in there. One of my friends decided to get out and check. He went in and saw there was a video camera in the lobby. He looked at the girl behind the desk and asked her straight out if there is sex here and she shook her head yes, but pointed to the video camera. He came back out..Damn that's a fuckin story.