PDA

View Full Version : New Solid Gold

Bng Eyes
11-30-07, 17:10
Its been a while since I have been there. And I have not hear any news lately. Is there anything going on there.. Sammy still there.. Just wondering

Actinium
01-24-08, 13:18
Its been a while since I have been there. And I have not hear any news lately. Is there anything going on there.. Sammy still there.. Just wonderingIt has been almost 4 years and this is a long shot, but does anyone know also if a brunette who's stage name is Carmen (really Christy) still works there?

Gadoc
03-07-08, 07:12
Visited recently. Some of the same girls were still there. My favorite is Sam and she still is going strong. They always seem to have a decent selection of attractive girls. The girls have definitely toned down pushing extras, but they still seem to be available with a few of the dancers. The lap dances are fairly private and high mileage ($25/each). This is still one of my favorite places but overall, not as much fun as it used to be.

Ron In Fla
03-18-08, 00:48
Checked this place out again Mon night. They had about 10-15 good looking young gals. But it seems they've all decided to become smarter looking. There wasn't a blonde in the place ...LOL . Even my favorite , Riley , had dyed her hair dark. Well, at least they haven't decided to turn totally amish and haven't quit shaving their pussies.

Member #4558
03-18-08, 07:31
Is this club on Blanding, just north of 95?

Ron In Fla
03-18-08, 08:57
Is this club on Blanding, just north of 95?

Y es it is

Member #4558
03-18-08, 17:42
Y es it is

Thanks. I do need to visit Jax one of these weekends.

Curious Gator
03-18-08, 20:51
Is this club on Blanding, just north of 95?It's just north of 295, actually. That's probably what you meant, but I wanted to make sure there was no confusion there. I've never been inside, but have driven by it countless times when visiting family in JAX.

Bone Yard
03-20-08, 06:15
Made a recent visit to the New Solid Gold. Without exception, all of the girls were 7 and up. Always try to look for the ones mentioned here, but I guess they were off.

Didn't get a real good vibe from any of the girls this time so skipped VIP this trip.

I'll be back soon.

Let's be careful out there!

Marcinjax44
03-21-08, 16:08
The word at the DH is Sam is getting married May 1st.

Its official for me, there is no real fun in Jax anymore.

Member #4558
03-23-08, 11:18
Stopped in here while I was in Jax. This place does have some talent working there in the afternoon, and I spotted several that could easily be my AFT if they worked at Ybor Strip in Tampa!

Nice place but I really do not care for how the stage shows operate. Only one song on the stage and no clothes come off unless the dancer gets $5.00. What's up with that?

Did not bother to pursue any VIP dances as the bouncer seemed to check on the VIP place quite often.

Overall a nice place to visit once but I will stick with Tampa and Ybor Strip.

Bng Eyes
03-24-08, 13:13
I have talked to Sam about that,, she is still going to play with her regulars.

The word at the DH is Sam is getting married May 1st.

Its official for me, there is no real fun in Jax anymore.

Marcinjax44
09-20-08, 20:24
So I'm in there tonight around 6, and this chick convinces me to dance. When we get done, she mentions dances have gone up to $35 (from 25). Can you believe in this economy? How dumn is that? Needless to say, she only got 25 from me.

Marcinjax44
09-23-08, 15:25
So I'm in there tonight around 6, and this chick convinces me to dance. When we get done, she mentions dances have gone up to $35 (from 25). Can you believe in this economy? How dumn is that? Needless to say, she only got 25 from me.Ok guys, I did my part in protest today. Went in and offered a gal $75 for 3 dances. Not negotiating, I walked. I think it is so dumn. What is it costing the business to do one more song, they walk $75 over $10. If we all do our part and make the offer ($25 a song), the price will go back to what it was.

Johnny Drama
09-24-08, 12:44
It is happening everywhere. Give it a couple weeks. When the dancers are broke, they will probably do anything for a buck or two.

A song only lasts 3 to 4 minutes anyway.

JD

SW Surfer
09-24-08, 13:25
They pulled this at Emperors a few months ago, it lasted less then a week.

Marcinjax44
10-02-08, 17:34
It is happening everywhere. Give it a couple weeks. When the dancers are broke, they will probably do anything for a buck or two.

A song only lasts 3 to 4 minutes anyway.

JDHas it gone back to $25/song yet? I'm not going to make the drive til I learn they've wised up. Or, are we blowing it for everyone and paying $35 per 3 minutes with these gals?

Marcinjax44
10-03-08, 17:37
Has it gone back to $25/song yet? I'm not going to make the drive til I learn they've wised up. Or, are we blowing it for everyone and paying $35 per 3 minutes with these gals?Ok, this gal says she will do my $75 for 3 dances, but it must be out in the open area, not in the usual discreet area. My question on this dumbness, what difference does it make where we do the dances? You are willing to make $75 here, but not 15 feet away from here? Dumb to the max!

Tom Foolery
10-07-08, 06:33
If you give her $75 out in the open it's all go into her pocket whereas if you back to the VIP she has to pay a certain amount to the house to use the VIP so yeah she'd be happy to do a show out in the open.

Marcinjax44
10-07-08, 20:41
If you give her $75 out in the open it's all go into her pocket whereas if you back to the VIP she has to pay a certain amount to the house to use the VIP so yeah she'd be happy to do a show out in the open.But she gets $0.00 because my offer is $75 in the VIP. Dumn!

Alex9990
10-09-08, 00:43
But she gets $0.00 because my offer is $75 in the VIP. Dumn!Remember, your offer is $75 for the VIP room, her take is $65. with $10. going to the house as an example. If you offer $85, she'd do it, so she can pass on the extra $10 to the house.

I always tip extra so they can pass on some of the extra dough to the house. No sense in having part of the $25 - $35 a dance go back to the house, when it can go into their pocket.

Gadoc
10-21-08, 19:42
This used to be my favorite place in Jacksonville. The girls were friendly and the dances were great. In recent months, the dances have become more tame and the price went up from $25 to $35 a dance. It is a shame because the girls are still great. Part of the changes seem related to pressure from LE but I can not explain how a club that relies on lap dances could think such a large price increase would work. This is not a high end club and most guys will get fewer dances or just go somewhere else. I won't be back until things change.

Marcinjax44
10-21-08, 20:24
This used to be my favorite place in Jacksonville. The girls were friendly and the dances were great. In recent months, the dances have become more tame and the price went up from $25 to $35 a dance. It is a shame because the girls are still great. Part of the changes seem related to pressure from LE but I can not explain how a club that relies on lap dances could think such a large price increase would work. This is not a high end club and most guys will get fewer dances or just go somewhere else. I won't be back until things change.Myself, I just can't believe there are those out there desparate enough to go along with the increase to $35. There are plenty of other better dances to be had on the other side of town for $25. This place can forget seeing me until things change too.

OldBaldGuy
10-25-08, 13:26
I hope you made your feelings known to mgmt. and/or the gals. I agree that $35 is too much for a tame dance, but they need to know that's why they lost your business.

OBG

Marcinjax44
10-26-08, 17:51
I hope you made your feelings known to mgmt. and/or the gals. I agree that $35 is too much for a tame dance, but they need to know that's why they lost your business.

OBGI would imagine they could tell. If not, being direct wouldn't make any difference. You can't fix stupid.

Alex9990
11-05-08, 11:34
Remember, the cheapest place around for dances is still Bikini Beach in Mayport. $25 last time I was there last month.

Boycotting this club can reduce revenue for the club but it also hurts the dancers. What I have done in the past is offer the dancers a night out in exchange for gifts (you get to spend more time with them and a lot less hassle from the bouncers, LEO, etc.). I guess only time will tell when this club goes back to $30 or less.

Tom Foolery
11-06-08, 01:01
Remember, the cheapest place around for dances is still Bikini Beach in Mayport. $25 last time I was there last month.

Boycotting this club can reduce revenue for the club but it also hurts the dancers. What I have done in the past is offer the dancers a night out in exchange for gifts (you get to spend more time with them and a lot less hassle from the bouncers, LEO, etc.). I guess only time will tell when this club goes back to $30 or less.How successful is that?

Jody B
11-06-08, 21:36
New Solid Gold on Blanding has lowered their dance prices back to 25 bucks. About a month ago,they went to $35. Girls told me yesterday the regulars had all left for other clubs, so they lowered their price back to the old amount. Dancers said they about starved to death,and want everyone to come back.

RaynMan55
11-07-08, 10:48
New Solid Gold on Blanding has lowered their dance prices back to 25 bucks. About a month ago,they went to $35. Girls told me yesterday the regulars had all left for other clubs, so they lowered their price back to the old amount. Dancers said they about starved to death,and want everyone to come back.

Gotta luv the law of supply and demand!!!! BTW, has anyone see Heather there lately??

Marcinjax44
11-07-08, 22:24
Gotta luv the law of supply and demand!!!! BTW, has anyone see Heather there lately??Too late for me to come back. They pissed me off with their $35 attitude.

Alex9990
11-18-08, 05:05
How successful is that?Most of 2008, I haven't tried.

2007, twice.

It was interesting having a couple of the girls over.

DallasGator
11-19-08, 12:17
This is probably still the best strip club in town. Went last week. Got to love how the girls here let you touch everywhere. Still rude as hell bartenders though, especially that ugly ass red head. No big deal.

Marcinjax44
11-22-08, 13:47
This is probably still the best strip club in town. Went last week. Got to love how the girls here let you touch everywhere. Still rude as hell bartenders though, especially that ugly ass red head. No big deal.Best in town? How long have you been working for them?

DallasGator
11-23-08, 03:21
I dont. but i think they have the prettiest girls in my experiences. Its not mons venus, but i like it. Where is better in Jax?

Old School
11-23-08, 13:39
I dont. but i think they have the prettiest girls in my experiences. Its not mons venus, but i like it. Where is better in Jax?

Better as in what???? Looks, price, VIP, service, etc.....
Since you mentioned prettiest, I would say Solid Gold and Emperors have prettier girls than The New Solid Gold. Overall the club is a rip-off, they charge the girls all kinds of fines and then they had the nerves to raise the price of dances during time the economy was at its worst.

Ever since the walls came down at the New Solid Gold they have lost a good bit of their customers (which I don’t think had anything to do with their looks). I drive by at least 4-5 times a week and I can tell you from the number of vehicles in the parking lot, they are hurting; this is not only from my observation but from speaking with the dancers.

My #1 club overall doesn’t have the prettiest girls but my buck sure goes a long way…..
From time to time when I want to admire beauty I will venture to The Gold Club and Emperors. I use to frequent The New Solid Gold often but their attitudes started changing when management came down on them and when the changes were made I stopped going.

Sounds like you are supporting this club for personal reasons.

Matt06
11-23-08, 13:51
Gold Club has the prettiest girls in town by far. I was there last saturday night. No exaggerations, over 30 girls, almost all great looking.
You will not get any additional service, but the girls are gorgeous.

Better as in what???? Looks, price, VIP, service, etc.....
Since you mentioned prettiest, I would say Solid Gold and Emperors have prettier girls than The New Solid Gold. Overall the club is a rip-off, they charge the girls all kinds of fines and then they had the nerves to raise the price of dances during time the economy was at its worst.

Ever since the walls came down at the New Solid Gold they have lost a good bit of their customers (which I don’t think had anything to do with their looks). I drive by at least 4-5 times a week and I can tell you from the number of vehicles in the parking lot, they are hurting; this is not only from my observation but from speaking with the dancers.

My #1 club overall doesn’t have the prettiest girls but my buck sure goes a long way…..
From time to time when I want to admire beauty I will venture to The Gold Club and Emperors. I use to frequent The New Solid Gold often but their attitudes started changing when management came down on them and when the changes were made I stopped going.

Sounds like you are supporting this club for personal reasons.

Ron In Fla
11-23-08, 21:33
[QUOTE=Old School]
Ever since the walls came down at the New Solid Gold QUOTE]

Alright OS ... help me out here . I haven't been in NSG for a couple months or more. But the last time I was there they had these nice mirrored , well lit cubes , where you could watch the girls from all angles while they ... performed. Are you saying the cubes are gone ? Cuz that was the best vip in town. Way better than the joint with one 5 watt red bulb ... you know the place .....

DallasGator
11-23-08, 23:18
Not personal reasons. Thats just where ive had the best times at. I like Gold Club too. I havent been there since last fall though.

Tom Foolery
11-24-08, 01:23
Not personal reasons. Thats just where ive had the best times at. I like Solid Gold too, I havent been there since last fall though.Wait a sec, I know about NSG on Blanding, and while I've never been I've heard good things about the gold club, but there's another solid gold? Or am I just getting my strip clubs confused?

RaynMan55
11-24-08, 09:03
[QUOTE=Old School]
Ever since the walls came down at the New Solid Gold QUOTE]

Alright OS ... help me out here . I haven't been in NSG for a couple months or more. But the last time I was there they had these nice mirrored , well lit cubes , where you could watch the girls from all angles while they ... performed. Are you saying the cubes are gone ? Cuz that was the best vip in town. Way better than the joint with one 5 watt red bulb ... you know the place .....

The cube walls arent totally down...they were chopped to about 4 feet...and now have green shrubbery on top...kinda like a hedge. One of the girls told me they raped several christmas trees to get enough greenery to cover the top of the walls.... My next question was.....WHY?!?!?! I was then told they were busted and directed to bring the walls down....so they did, to a point. They were told to bring the glass blocks down....nothing was said on what was replacing them.. :D

DallasGator
11-24-08, 12:26
Wait a sec, I know about NSG on Blanding, and while I've never been I've heard good things about the gold club, but there's another solid gold? Or am I just getting my strip clubs confused?New Solid Gold/ blanding

Gold Club/ atlantic and doolittle

DallasGator
11-24-08, 13:32
Yeah, I meant to say to Gold Club.

Marcinjax44
11-25-08, 16:30
[QUOTE=Ron In Fla]

The cube walls arent totally down...they were chopped to about 4 feet...and now have green shrubbery on top...kinda like a hedge. One of the girls told me they raped several christmas trees to get enough greenery to cover the top of the walls.... My next question was.....WHY?!?!?! I was then told they were busted and directed to bring the walls down....so they did, to a point. They were told to bring the glass blocks down....nothing was said on what was replacing them.. :DIs there privacy? Are the Sam dances still good?

RaynMan55
11-26-08, 15:00
[QUOTE=Raynman55]Is there privacy? Are the Sam dances still good?

:D

Fender
11-26-08, 22:01
[QUOTE=Ron In Fla]The cube walls arent totally down...they were chopped to about 4 feet...and now have green shrubbery on top...kinda like a hedge. One of the girls told me they raped several christmas trees to get enough greenery to cover the top of the walls.... My next question was.....WHY?!?!?! I was then told they were busted and directed to bring the walls down....so they did, to a point. They were told to bring the glass blocks down....nothing was said on what was replacing them.. :DIf they bring those glass blocks down it'll suck. However, I'm sure they'll work it out (there's always a plan B, hopefully.)

Lord Vitus
12-07-08, 22:39
I came through Jax back in August and spent my first night of my vacation at NSG, I had only visited once before about a year ago and had a fun time. This time was a Monday evening and I had $500+ waiting in my pocket for the right chick, but none of them would really come up and butter me up. All the chicks were like "wanna dance? " and then move on, so I never ended getting any dances or anything was a real drag. However the next night I hooked up with a chick from Emporers so it all turned out good. I'm coming through Jax over the holidays and wondering if I should get this place a shot again, or just head on down to Miami and forget this joint.

Gadoc
12-10-08, 12:39
Dances are definitely back to $25 and they have some great looking girls. Sam, in my book, is the best and worth the trip. She was always hot, but has lost a little weight and is now just about a 10. Over the last year or so, however, the mileage has gone way down. This is no longer an "extras" club but you can still get a fairly high contact dance from some great looking girls.

Ts130
12-27-08, 03:47
MODS: SOrry for the cross post, please feel free to delete the one in "nude clubs" :)

Does anyone know anyhting about a barmaid there by the name of DeeDee? did she dance ever, or whats her story?

I met her tonight and her personality as well as her looks make me want to find out more about her

Bng Eyes
12-27-08, 16:07
Dances are definitely back to $25 and they have some great looking girls. Sam, in my book, is the best and worth the trip. She was always hot, but has lost a little weight and is now just about a 10. Over the last year or so, however, the mileage has gone way down. This is no longer an "extras" club but you can still get a fairly high contact dance from some great looking girls.Sammy is back, I have been there a few times and she was not around. I heard she got married. She will doing extra's. Anyone know her schedule. I live in SC now but come that way to visit ever so often.

Fender
01-11-09, 10:38
I was there Friday night spent around $200 in privates and I wasn't satisfied at all. Maybe it was not a good day or there was a fullmoon but I noticed a lot of bad attitude from some of the girls. I tried some from the afternoon shift and some from the night shift. The best private I had was from the platinum blond girl (nice ass) with Gator mini shirt, that private was decent. The rest were kind of "bla" and just looking for easy money without giving proper service. The fake shrubs on top of the glass blocks are still there for some privacy but who needs privacy if what you get from the girls is not worthy to be call a private or "VIP". I'll give it my last try in a couple of months and if there is no improvement then I'll take my money somewhere else, probably Sinsations (now where talking).

DallasGator
01-14-09, 00:17
Britney is new and very cute. 18 and her tits feel pretty good. Jade quit I think. Sux as her body was nice. Christa quit, shed let you do anything. Too bad her tits are fake or were. But she was an a before, can't blame her too much I guess.

Idk, I'm trying to save my money now though. I'm back in college, lots of pretty of things walking around that I'll try my luck with this semester.

Highwayman69
02-01-09, 13:05
I spent about 6 hours there last night and was not real impressed by what I saw. There were a couple of hot gals dancing but most were just average. I thought the waitress were better looking but they will not do private. I spend about 150 on drinks and dances but left very unsatisfied. I am going to Studs Pub tonight and will report back.

Fender
02-01-09, 17:19
I spent about 6 hours there last night and was not real impressed by what I saw. There were a couple of hot gals dancing but most were just average. I thought the waitress were better looking but they will not do private. I spend about 150 on drinks and dances but left very unsatisfied. I am going to Studs Pub tonight and will report back.$150 on drinks??? As far as I know you only pay 5 bucks for the drink and after that you get unlimited refills. Strange... you may had spent $ on dances but not on drinks. Are we talking about the same NSG?

Poon Doggy
02-01-09, 22:15
Ha, you must have hated it to stay at a strip club for SIX hours! Nice. :)

I spent about 6 hours there last night and was not real impressed by what I saw. There were a couple of hot gals dancing but most were just average. I thought the waitress were better looking but they will not do private. I spend about 150 on drinks and dances but left very unsatisfied. I am going to Studs Pub tonight and will report back.

Ron In Fla
02-01-09, 23:09

Damn ... 6 hours at NSG is a lot of cokes !! I hope you were toting a flask of Crown for bathroom runs !

Highwayman69
02-02-09, 18:42
That is NSG yes? I went with a buddy and I thought was the name of the place. I drank coke because I was wasted from drinking all day. I was trying to sober up before I had to go to work the next day. The 150 was just for lap dances.

Ts130
02-02-09, 23:39
No, you are thinking of Solid Gold.

New Solid Gold is on Blanding Blvd, North of Orange Park.

Alex9990
02-03-09, 00:27
That is NSG yes? I went with a buddy and I thought was the name of the place. I drank coke because I was wasted from drinking all day. I was trying to sober up before I had to go to work the next day. The 150 was just for lap dances.That is actually Jacksonville Gold Club on General Doolittle Drive off Atlantic Blvd.

As for New Solid Gold, that is on Blanding about 2 miles north of I-295.

RaynMan55
02-03-09, 08:28
That is NSG yes? I went with a buddy and I thought was the name of the place. I drank coke because I was wasted from drinking all day. I was trying to sober up before I had to go to work the next day. The 150 was just for lap dances.

No, the one you are referring to I believe is the Gold Club.

Marcinjax44
03-08-09, 16:22
Tried. With Sam gone, I see no reason to go to this club anymore.

Matt06
03-09-09, 19:41
Tried. With Sam gone, I see no reason to go to this club anymore.

Is she the one working day shift at Emperor? Also goes by Dominic?
Thanks

Marcinjax44
03-10-09, 16:00
Is she the one working day shift at Emperor? Also goes by Dominic?
ThanksYes, she is. But that club is not laid out right for extras.

Old School
04-11-09, 21:06
For all you old timers that visited NSG approximately four years ago, STAR is back and looking for all her old customers. I was greeted very well as we reminisced about old times. She’s still TALL, not as lean but dances are still great. My other favorite Wendy was there also, compitition.

On another note business is slow, negotiations are great. SMILE

Old School

Ts130
04-19-09, 02:58
Just got back from NSG. Lets just say you need to go see Lexi. Was worth the money in the back on the couch, she left both myself and my girl. Well you know.

Holy crap.ola

Jhammer01
10-02-09, 12:55
I stopped in NSG about two weeks ago to see if there were any familiar faces left. I used to get awesome dances from Sam, Ashley, Kira, but unfortunately they are all gone. I recognized Eve and a girl named Katie, Katie work at NGS, left and went to Sinsations, and has now return with a couple of chest upgrades. She is just 18 or 19, thin and brunette. I prefer all natural even though she was only an a-cup. Anyways when Katie was working at Sinsations I had gotten 3 or 4 top quality dances from her, and then one day she offered a BJ, and I told her I prefer FS, she said no problem it would be a $. So I partook, it was quite enjoyable. When I went to NSG, I check to see if offer was still on the table, she told me takeout was available. Moral of the story go to Sinsation or perhaps the Dollhouse for the full monty.

Jhammer

DallasGator
10-04-09, 22:33
I stopped in NSG about two weeks ago to see if there were any familiar faces left. I used to get awesome dances from Sam, Ashley, Kira, but unfortunately they are all gone. I recognized Eve and a girl named Katie, Katie work at NGS, left and went to Sinsations, and has now return with a couple of chest upgrades. She is just 18 or 19, thin and brunette. I prefer all natural even though she was only an a-cup. Anyways when Katie was working at Sinsations I had gotten 3 or 4 top quality dances from her, and then one day she offered a BJ, and I told her I prefer FS, she said no problem it would be a $. So I partook, it was quite enjoyable. When I went to NSG, I check to see if offer was still on the table, she told me takeout was available. Moral of the story go to Sinsation or perhaps the Dollhouse for the full monty.

JhammerHmm. I was there friday, but didn't notice katie. I was glad to see Jade was back, no extras from her, just always thought she was pretty with perfect tits.

WestsideGator
10-05-09, 18:07

Jhammer
I can't get nothing at the Dollhouse. What is your secrect. Pm me.

Clublvr
10-05-09, 19:39
I can't get nothing at the Dollhouse. What is your secrect. Pm me.

No FS, but have gotten more than just a regular dance albeit this is rare to get that far but I never go in there thinking I will get the kind of dance certain westside bars offer.

Than again the majority of dancers at Doll House lets be honest...how many crack hoes you see there vs the westside favorites? sure a few will pop up now and than but the menu is pretty nice overall.

The westside favorite bars well...not much above street level gals that who knows how many just fucked before you and I walked in....and I know some don't use condoms dat is fucking scary!

Now don't take my sarcasim wrong I like them trashy girls too LOL! but sometimes a nice dance from a hottie that ya know will not just fuck anyone for the next hit is not always a bad thing IMHO.

Hey goal setting is good!

Clublvr

Tomado
12-22-09, 15:15
I used to go to NSG regularly, but I find myself going to Sinsations more. Anyways, I recommend seeing Marie during the night shift. I think she works just about everyday and she gives great dances.

I've always heard about Sam in day shift and wanted to check her out. Unfortunately, I heard she works at Emperors now. Can anyone confirm this?

Member #5315
06-12-10, 15:21
Just wondering if anyone had attempted takeout at NSG in 2010?

Any reports?

Kaplog
06-13-10, 01:43
Yup, Done it with a day shift dancers Candace, Kylie and Katie. All 3 are not there anymore.

Ron In Fla
06-13-10, 04:18
I used to go into NSG quite a bit when "RILEY" worked there . But then she got totally unneeded titty implants and moved on to the big money in Daytona.
I've only been back twice since then . The number of dancers ( and customers ) was off enough that I think they need to drop the cover charge and try something new.
But they need to announce it on the sign so we don't keep driving by !

Tomado
06-15-10, 16:51
Went up there last night. Saw the same usual girls and was a little dead so I only stayed for about 15 minutes. I probably won't head back there for awhile.

Bbjax
07-03-11, 16:59
Had not been to NSG in a while because the last few times I had been there were fruitless. Went in early on a Fri night. Many hot chicks, but Madison claimed that she did naughty dances. Yeah, that's one way to put it. Rocked my world and she talked me out of more than I would otherwise pay. TO is offered, but be prepared to discuss money.

Schandl2
07-31-11, 10:59
I went to NSG Saturday night. There were around 3-4 decent looking 8's the rest were overweight one really overweight. Mostly the girls congregated in the back by the pool table hanging out with their thugs. I got a private dance and touching was allowed but the dance wasn't anything great. I will not be going back.

Charlie Runkle
10-03-11, 23:57
Had not been to NSG in a while because the last few times I had been there were fruitless. Went in early on a Fri night. Many hot chicks, but Madison claimed that she did naughty dances. Yeah, that's one way to put it. Rocked my world and she talked me out of more than I would otherwise pay. TO is offered, but be prepared to discuss money.After watching the Gators & Jags loose this weekend I was pretty frustrated. I got a call from the " capital" of Wisconsin". She wanted to hook up. Said I wanted to play three holes of golf. She wanted $$.5 to play three holes. I thanked her and declined. She called back 10 minutes later and offered $.5. I said $ is all I'd go for three rounds. She reluctantly agreed. Played two holes and lost my ball on the back round. Not a very inspired performance bit I did take out my frustrations. I can't figure out how to upload pics from my phone. I don't think she's at NSG anymore.

Member #4112
10-07-11, 14:34
Has anybody ever gotten a dance from Lexi or Hope? Any extras?

RapidSpender
10-07-11, 15:38
Has anybody ever gotten a dance from Lexi or Hope? Any extras?I haven't been there in a long while so I don't know those two, but to be honest, your money is going to be better well spent at Wacko's or Sins.

Kaplog
10-10-11, 02:13
Has anybody ever gotten a dance from Lexi or Hope? Any extras?Just go ahead and try ...then report back.

SevenOfSeven
11-25-11, 03:48
Boyz,

I was I NSG a couple of nights ago, the sexy Hungarians were in. And so was the luscious Dana. I spent a good hour and a half there. It was a busy night with a lot of girls around. I had a sexy triple dance with Lisa the Hungarian who really got into it. We vibed together quite well and she let me massage her butt hole while she was rubbing her tiny pussy against me. Needless to say I burst in my pants but Damn that girl has so much energy. It would be better if her tits were bigger but I think I'm getting more into her compared to her Hungarian counter part Maya.

Also the luscious Dana was there. This woman may look my age but there is this eternal beauty about her. If she dis extras I would part with $.3 per hour for her. A lot I know but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder or with the guy with the stiffest cock hehe! .

After almost $200 spend and 2 bursts I thought it was a good time to go home.

If anyone knows that Dana does extra please PM me.

Happy thanksgiving

Bucky9
12-02-11, 12:06
I visited earlier this week and got a dance from a new girl who was extra friendly in the VIP. During the second dance she says that she's available to meet later after work. I got digits and will save it for another day. I got a couple of more dances later from other girls and got the sense that they were also open to TO. I had my eye on Eve all night, I never got the chance to even talk to her.

SevenOfSeven
12-20-11, 23:53
Guys I have a full update on the General Strip Clubs forum.

I checked out NSG for. Only 15 mins. And it was dry, apart from Barbie who. I. Have heard offers TO there was not much else there. To be fair to the girls I only stayed about 15 mins and then left.

Hopefully over the weekend they will be more plentyfull. If I. In town.

Se7en.

Big Pun3225
12-30-11, 02:13
Is turning bikini bar with alcohol obviously as of Saturday according to a dancer there.

P Smith
12-30-11, 09:20
Guys I have a full update on the General Strip Clubs forum.

I checked out NSG for. Only 15 mins. And it was dry, apart from Barbie who. I. Have heard offers TO there was not much else there. To be fair to the girls I only stayed about 15 mins and then left.

Hopefully over the weekend they will be more plentyfull. If I. In town.

Se7en.It's a shame there is a cover charge. Is it still $25?

P Smith

P Smith
12-30-11, 09:21
Is turning bikini bar with alcohol obviously as of Saturday according to a dancer there.Nice. I can live with that! I hope they get rid of the cover charges (during the day) too.

P Smith

Robert Nsg
01-05-12, 22:06
New Solid Gold has now become a bikini bar, with the dancers even wearing bikinis in the VIP. They are serving alcohol now and that is why. I only drank a Diet Coke and they have lowered the price of those to $3. I don't know how much alcoholic drinks are. The cover charge during the day is now $6. The VIP dances are still $25 per song.

Member #4558
01-06-12, 06:25
New Solid Gold has now become a bikini bar, with the dancers even wearing bikinis in the VIP. They are serving alcohol now and that is why. I only drank a Diet Coke and they have lowered the price of those to $3. I don't know how much alcoholic drinks are. The cover charge during the day is now $6. The VIP dances are still $25 per song.$25 for a VIP dance from a girl in a bikini? I can't imagine those being very popular. Wonder how long this bikini craze will last or how long the dancers will stay there. Shame, I was going to give this club a try but not now.

Old School
01-06-12, 16:03
New Solid Gold has now become a bikini bar, with the dancers even wearing bikinis in the VIP. They are serving alcohol now and that is why. I only drank a Diet Coke and they have lowered the price of those to $3. I don't know how much alcoholic drinks are. The cover charge during the day is now $6. The VIP dances are still $25 per song.Count me out! Most of the other clubs that serve alcohol do not charge at the door or at least not that much. That is crazy, $6 to get in, if a coke is $3, I am pretty sure a drink is four. The owners and managers at this club do not know how to keep customers. I know it is just $6 dollars but it is a mental think, like $14. 99 instead of $15. 00. No cover charge more customers in the door, drink specials, happy hour. More customers in the door, phuck the state and their rules, more cutomers in the door.

Geez! You could see more bare ass at the beach, a strip club is not a strip club if you do not strip! All politicians must be. Oops cannot say that word.

Wish them luck! Girls SINS is waiting on you!

Tomado
01-21-12, 05:38
Went there a couple of Sundays ago. Even though the sign outside still says Nude, it's turned into a bikini bar. Cover to get in is $6 in the daytime and $8 at night. Dances in the back are still $25 and some girls will to topless in the VIP. Tops stay on during their stage sets. Sodas are $3 and alcohol vary in prices. One of the dancers told me that they are overpriced and the mixed drinks are weak, so take that for what it's worth. Half of the girls have left because they weren't making money once they changed to a bikini bar. There was this one new girl named Giselle that looked decent, but didn't get a chance to get a VIP with her.

Latino2000
10-28-12, 03:52
I've been there three times in the past couple of weeks. Have not been disapointed. Most girls there are very friendly, and give extra in the VIP. Have only been in there durring day shift hours so I can't comment on night shift. I gauge my girl by where they let my place the ones on the stage. This practice has not let me down.

Golf Pro
10-28-12, 15:11
I gauge my girl by where they let my place the ones on the stage.The perverted scenerios in my mind just went into overdrive. LOL

Thanks again.

GP

MouthHunter
11-24-12, 18:23
Ask which side the girl prefers to go VIP on. If the left of the stage then you found a gamer. 10 girls half thick half spin. One really cute red bone. Extras are widely available. Not worth the drive from the beach though.

Ron In Fla
11-25-12, 02:20
. .I gauge my girl by where they let my place the ones on the stage. .I mean? WTF? English ain't your first language apparently.

JustACbtGuy
11-25-12, 16:45
I've been there three times in the past couple of weeks. Have not been disapointed. Most girls there are very friendly, and give extra in the VIP. Have only been in there durring day shift hours so I can't comment on night shift. I gauge my girl by where they let my place the ones on the stage. This practice has not let me down.OK, OK. You have to let us know where they let you place your ones and what each spot might offer! Curious minds and shared knowledge!

P Smith
12-05-12, 13:23
Ask which side the girl prefers to go VIP on. If the left of the stage then you found a gamer. 10 girls half thick half spin. One really cute red bone. Extras are widely available. Not worth the drive from the beach though.They still have a $20 cover charge here?

I won't go during the day because the parking lot is so wide open and so much traffic drives by, don't want to be spotted.

Robert Nsg
12-09-12, 20:05
They still have a $20 cover charge here?

I won't go during the day because the parking lot is so wide open and so much traffic drives by, don't want to be spotted.There's no cover during the day. I haven't been at night in a while but I think it used to be $10.

Spacehog
12-16-12, 16:32
This place has gone downhill since turning into a bikini bar. Drove by wed afternoon 3:30 pm 1 car in the parking lot and 1 in the back so at most 2 girls working unless they are carpooling these days.

If they want to survive they need to lower the costs of dances there and get people in maybe have a month of $15 dances or something

Latino2000
12-19-12, 22:49
OK, OK. You have to let us know where they let you place your ones and what each spot might offer! Curious minds and shared knowledge!Well some of the girls start out with the usual nip slip. So I place a one there and see if they get relaxed. But when they pull the side of there panties towards you I slide a one in and rub just out side the kitty. Second song comes up, a light dance and the pantie pull is now performed again. This time I slide a one all the way to the kitty and rub the hood and some times do a wet check. After that they always take the private dance to the left of the stage. Happy hunting.

JustACbtGuy
12-20-12, 09:51
Well some of the girls start out with the usual nip slip. So I place a one there and see if they get relaxed. But when they pull the side of there panties towards you I slide a one in and rub just out side the kitty. Second song comes up, a light dance and the pantie pull is now performed again. This time I slide a one all the way to the kitty and rub the hood and some times do a wet check. After that they always take the private dance to the left of the stage. Happy hunting.Thanks for sharing. It is definitely appreciated!

Punkox
01-16-13, 00:26
Yeah. Now that the cat is out of the bag about "stage left" there's no fun at this place anymore. Management has cracked down. Geez. All of jax seems to be dried up. Hopefully the SW's pick it up here soon.

Ron In Fla
03-01-13, 23:52
They still have a $20 cover charge here?

I won't go during the day because the parking lot is so wide open and so much traffic drives by, don't want to be spotted.A friend just told me its a $20 cover at night and he wasn't too happy either when they pointed to the NO REFUND sign.

Robert Nsg
03-03-13, 11:16
A friend just told me its a $20 cover at night and he wasn't too happy either when they pointed to the NO REFUND sign.I've been at night a couple of times recently and the cover was $8, not $20. Still no cover on day shift.

Charlie Runkle
03-04-13, 02:11
I've been at night a couple of times recently and the cover was $8, not $20. Still no cover on day shift.I was there a month ago and it was only 8 bucks.

Say Hey La
07-13-13, 21:21
Is it me or is NSG almost gone? I visit Jax several times a year. During my last trip, last week, I made the mistake of dropping by NSG. Was there around 10pm on Friday night. There were 3 other customers there. Being I wanted to stay close I chose to hangout and see what happened. Well nothing good did. I had a dance from Ivy that was over promised and under delivered. So I see Drunk Barbie and throwing caution into the wind got a dance from her. Should have known she was too drunk to entertain. So I decided to cut my losses and headed out. These folks are totally disconnected. Bartenders, DJ's, Dancers all seem to have an crappy attitude there. I loved this place a couple of years ago but feel the writing is on the wall.

Say Hey La

WannaParty
02-25-14, 22:32
Had a great time with Sadie today. Very sexy, no extras offered but roaming was allowed. I'll repeat.

MouthHunter
02-25-14, 23:46
Had a great time with Sadie today. Very sexy, no extras offered but roaming was allowed. I'll repeat.Is she kinda new and used to work at emperors? Blonde w nice ass?

Rumors411
03-03-14, 12:56
Is she kinda new and used to work at emperors? Blonde w nice ass?Girls seem to have invented a new pay scale for dances at NSG $25 basic non topless and goes up from there.

Spacehog
03-03-14, 23:31
Girls seem to have invented a new pay scale for dances at NSG $25 basic non topless and goes up from there.LOL wow that's horrible...or just go to sinsations or doll house and be fully nude with set prices at $25.

For a clubthats struggling so bad non topless dances should be like $10 or $15 and work your way up from there not start off less with equal prices of other places you get more.

WannaParty
03-04-14, 13:43
Is she kinda new and used to work at emperors? Blonde w nice ass?She said she has been there a few years, it was my first time there during day shift so I'm not sure. Brown hair, nice spinner body.

GoneClubin
03-17-14, 12:57
New day shift dancer cute as hell blonde with tattoos any info on her pm me.

JZetoro19
06-18-14, 11:03
Talent here is below average and the girls seem to have a repeat mindset none of them stood out. The cool thing about this place is that if you pay the cover fee they let you reenter anytime if the night you please if you decide to leave and get hammered somewhere else for less money! Haha.