PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Double Nickle
11-05-07, 20:30
Instead of looking through Connecticut - other areas, or New Haven -general reports, etc., here is a subforum for massage parlor reprts for New Haven and vicinity.

Double Nickle
11-05-07, 21:18
If one can get a happy ending at a massage parlor in downtown New Haven I don't know about it. However, there is at least one Korean Massage Parlor readily accessible by a short city bus ride from downtown New Haven. It has been around for a while and advertises in the usual places. Senior members with quality posts can PM me for details if they can't figure out where this is located.

It is totally discreet from the street. In fact, to get to it you need to walk through the Dunkin' Donuts parking lot, or down a narrow footpath past an auto body shop set in from the street. The building is a large gray sided box looking like a midscale office building. I pushed through the front doors not sure that this was the right entrance. But the entry room led to your typical KMP door with buzzer, so I felt right at home. A little middle aged mamasan came and took me to a room. I gave her the $60 house fee and she left.

I got naked like usual. There was a knock on the door. I expected it to be the provider, like usual, so I called out, "come in." It was the mamasan with the provider, to make the introduction. So I was introduced, butt naked. The mamasan seemed pretty cool about it.

I think the girl was called Amby like the guy who won the Boston Marathon before our younger members were born. She was tall, slender, and apparently actually young, not just well preserved. There was a slight belly bulge which was more than made up for by a nice handful of natural boobs. With her shoes off she might have been slightly shorter than my 5 foot 7. A nice, rather heart shaped, face. Most of this I observed later, For now, off to the table shower room.

It was pretty standard. She hosed the table off. I hopped on face down. She scrubbed my whole back half nicely. "Turn over." She did a nice job scrbbing my rock hard cock. Somehow it does seem to respond to the presence of youth and beauty, although the older ladies often have good technique to compensate.

Back to the room I lay face down on the bed. She did a bit of scrabbling at my back with her hands. I got the impression she was rather new at the biz. Again, made up for by her other qualities. I know some of you out there would just love to show her the ropes. She asked if I had been there before. No. Seemed a bit nervous about that. What do you do? I told her. Are you married? No. What do I want to do? Everything. At which point I presented her with a hundred dollar bill. Oddly, instead of me lying down face up, she got on the massage table. I stroked her nice young flesh. Nothing in the world seems better. We exchanged places. Nothing crazy. BJ, some very nice missionary activity. I finished by hand as usual because of my retarded ejaculation condition. She was very attentive throughout and cleaned me off nicely. I even got a little kiss, so I guess she liked me. The mamasan showed me out a side door. I started to go through the wrong door. If any of you monger readers got a slight scare, sorry about that. This place is a little far for me, but is obviously popular as 2 or 3 other guys were there while I was (they were very quiet).

Double Nickle

Eastcoasterbub
11-05-07, 23:05
If one can get a happy ending at a massage parlor in downtown New Haven I don't know about it. However, there is at least one Korean Massage Parlor readily accessible by a short city bus ride from downtown New Haven. It has been around for a while and advertises in the usual places. Senior members with quality posts can PM me for details if they can't figure out where this is located.

It is totally discreet from the street. In fact, to get to it you need to walk through the Dunkin' Donuts parking lot, or down a narrow footpath past an auto body shop set in from the street. The building is a large gray sided box looking like a midscale office building. I pushed through the front doors not sure that this was the right entrance. But the entry room led to your typical KMP door with buzzer, so I felt right at home. A little middle aged mamasan came and took me to a room. I gave her the $60 house fee and she left.

I got naked like usual. There was a knock on the door. I expected it to be the provider, like usual, so I called out, "come in." It was the mamasan with the provider, to make the introduction. So I was introduced, butt naked. The mamasan seemed pretty cool about it.

I think the girl was called Amby like the guy who won the Boston Marathon before our younger members were born. She was tall, slender, and apparently actually young, not just well preserved. There was a slight belly bulge which was more than made up for by a nice handful of natural boobs. With her shoes off she might have been slightly shorter than my 5 foot 7. A nice, rather heart shaped, face. Most of this I observed later, For now, off to the table shower room.

It was pretty standard. She hosed the table off. I hopped on face down. She scrubbed my whole back half nicely. "Turn over." She did a nice job scrbbing my rock hard cock. Somehow it does seem to respond to the presence of youth and beauty, although the older ladies often have good technique to compensate.

Back to the room I lay face down on the bed. She did a bit of scrabbling at my back with her hands. I got the impression she was rather new at the biz. Again, made up for by her other qualities. I know some of you out there would just love to show her the ropes. She asked if I had been there before. No. Seemed a bit nervous about that. What do you do? I told her. Are you married? No. What do I want to do? Everything. At which point I presented her with a hundred dollar bill. Oddly, instead of me lying down face up, she got on the massage table. I stroked her nice young flesh. Nothing in the world seems better. We exchanged places. Nothing crazy. BJ, some very nice missionary activity. I finished by hand as usual because of my retarded ejaculation condition. She was very attentive throughout and cleaned me off nicely. I even got a little kiss, so I guess she liked me. The mamasan showed me out a side door. I started to go through the wrong door. If any of you monger readers got a slight scare, sorry about that. This place is a little far for me, but is obviously popular as 2 or 3 other guys were there while I was (they were very quiet).

Double Nickle

Thanks for the report, Double Nickle. This is Star, well-reported on. I wouldn't call it totally discreet, but that's just my two cents.

DrN

Tony03
11-06-07, 01:35
Hey Double Nickel,
I know the place I was actually there for the first time last week it is in a very nice spot. I had a tall thin chick she was great. It is a good place to go just a bit far for me coming up from Westchester County took me about and hour to get too but will go again for sure if I am in the area. It is a good place to go too for sure I highly recommend it.

Sarang Haeyo
11-06-07, 16:57
Thanks for the report, Double Nickle. This is Star, well-reported on. I wouldn't call it totally discreet, but that's just my two cents.

DrN
He forgot to mention the tattoo parlor upstairs.

Twice Five: everybody knows about this place already. You just gave it the kiss of death with its own thread. You performed the same service for NHK.

The working girls are loving you for it.

Jolly Rocks
11-06-07, 17:30
Anybody who reads this board knows about Star, but I have to ask myself why a "senior" member has to consistently start a new thread for a massage parlor, only to have it shut down shortly thereafter. Use your freakin common sense.

Garthy
11-06-07, 18:57
Anybody who reads this board knows about Star, but I have to ask myself why a "senior" member has to consistently start a new thread for a massage parlor, only to have it shut down shortly thereafter. Use your freakin common sense.

Maybe he is Officer Double Nickel? Badge number 55?

Just kidding...

PW Junior
11-06-07, 19:23

I totally agree with you JR. It's not as if the place doesn't get enough attention in the General Thread. It accounts for more than half of the posts in that section already. Considering that the place also has more LE presence than any other MP in recent memory due to it's location, this new thread makes absolutely no sense to me.

That's my two cents.

Tom1326
11-06-07, 19:51
Twice Five: everybody knows about this place already. You just gave it the kiss of death with its own thread. You performed the same service for NHK.

The working girls are loving you for it.

Sarang is so right. Why would you red flag this place?

Not wanting to start a flame war regarding freedom of speech, etc. but is there a way to delete a thread from the site?

Smoke & Mirrors
11-06-07, 20:26
Leaving some marker smoke billowing by Dunkin' for all to take notice. Countdown till raid???? 10,9,8..

Prophoto
11-07-07, 00:09
Many of the senior members have given out more info on theses boards than we should have. Myself included. If you think Leo is unaware of this site keep fooling yourself. Bye Bye NHK and I have my suspisions about that too!!! For awhile now all my new intel has been shared with trusted Seniors by PM only. Unfortunatley Leo has put our hobby on the top of their "to do" list. So thats the way it is. For now anyway.

Mighty Spearsman
11-09-07, 14:32
I for one would like to defend Double Nickle, you guys are being too rough on him. Yes, maybe his post was a little too detailed, but in any case, he didn't identify the mp by name, someone else did.

Double Nickle has posted a lot of useful info on MPs here on this forum, and has shared some useful info with me via a PM.

As Jackson himself has pointed out several times, LE is not stupid, they are well aware of what happens at all of the MPs, and a few detailed posts on this forum will not cause them to shut a place down.

NHK was probably closed down as a result of being too obvious and drawing too much attention to itself, not a surprise considering its downtown location. The shutdown would have occurred even if NHK had never been discussed here on this forum.

Maybe Double Nickle should write a bit less info next time (I myself post fewer details now than I used to a few years ago), but I for one hope that he keeps posting.

Sarang Haeyo
11-09-07, 15:28
NHK had its own thread: busted.
Star has its own thread:???????

The female Korean mindset is rubbing off on me.

55: Please give all the AMPs on RT5 in Meriden and Wallingford the same courtesy. I'm going broke.

Spoon Man
11-09-07, 18:49
55: Please give all the AMPs on RT5 in Meriden and Wallingford the same courtesy. I'm going broke.DITTO and I am getting writer's cramp to top it all off!

When In Vegas
11-10-07, 11:19
Not that long ago, as part of a 'bring your kids to work ' event at work, we had an FBI agent give a presentation for the kids on the dangers of the Internet. Specifically predators. What impressed me about the presenter was that he was very young and extremely savvy about the internet and he had a lot of time (this is all he did. All day, all week): search tools, social networking. Specialized tools that connected the dots for him.

My point is: give double nickel a break. We should all work under the assumption that as soon as you post anything about an establishment on the internet, you just shared the information with LE. Wether the information is in its own forum or part of a general discussion about SWs is of little consequence.

Later,

Vegas

Vulva Nut
01-03-08, 17:07
Was passing through recently and had an opportunity to visit Star. Was there many months ago and had a positive (but odd) time. This time was purely positive. Called ahead requesting Kelly. A bit crowded - had to disrobe for the TS in the sauna, as there was no room available (this was last thursday). Had a very nice session with Kelly in the room with the beach and palm tree wallpaper (or mural?)- we tried to incorporate that fantasy vibe into the massage, while it outside it was cold and damp. Great attitude, the session never felt rushed despite the full house.

OccasionalTaste
01-31-08, 00:30
Anything is possible after the Wallingford fiasco....have called for three days straight with no answer......does not sound good. if you know different, let me know
Thnx

Member #3852
01-31-08, 18:53
I went by on the job yesterday. All looked o. K. The "open" sign was on. No, LOL, I didn't go in hehe. Nice way to spend a half hour on lunch instead of eating LOL

Member #3852
02-03-08, 01:02
Do you work for madison pd, or NH pd? Sounds like LE has more fun than we do these days.No! I drive auto parts! :)

Hdfatryd
03-13-08, 06:13
Hi,

I have been onthe board as as a voyer for a long time and enjoy the post, s. Thought it was time for my own post. I was out driving during the last big storm we had a few weeks ago and thought I would try best. But when I got there the place was empty. Even though I called first and was told they were open till 11pm. So I ended up at star Nice Girl I think her name was May. Anyhow nice time many positions daty ect. Very good massage very complete and went well over the 1 hour mark.

CTScotty
04-11-08, 11:25
First time posting out here and have to say that all of you here and in other places in the country have been great in helping me make decisions and stay clear of trouble. Having said that, I usually travel a few times a year for business and like to enjoy when I travel. But this year travel has been cut down to one trip and so I'm in need. It sucks that the AMP scene has been shredded in CT, leaving very few choices. So I was hoping people could give me a comparison of Star vs. Best. From what I have read it seems like Star might be the better choice in regards to looks and service. But want to make sure of that and to make sure that the rubdown is still. 6 for the hour with a 5 Jackson tip for the full work up. Any advice would be great.

Spoon Man
04-11-08, 20:22
From what I have read it seems like Star might be the better choice..........the rubdown is still. 6 for the hour with a 5 Jackson tip for the full work up.

Go with your instincts.

Velvet Jones
04-14-08, 19:31
Stopped by Star on Friday afternoon, don't remember her name, had a couple of tats, one btwn her tits and one on the lower back. Spoke pretty good english, said she was from Hawai. Table shower was just ok, didn't scrub the backside as well as they normally do though it was already quite clean. Massage was decent, asked what I wanted, gave her the additional cnote asked for more but tolde her it was all I had. Cbj, cg, mish, than I flipped her over so she was flat on her stomach and pounded it from behind. Overall not bad, not great, average. Will have to ask for the spinner next time and give her a whirl.

Umbra
05-12-08, 00:35
Hey guys,

I've been ghosting these forums for a while, reading your reports and I've been tempted to stop by Star for a while. I've never done the AMP thing before, mainly out of nerves and uncertainty, though after reading all your posts, I at least know what to expect/what's expected.

Here's the issue though.

In a week and a half or so I'm moving out of CT for good, so time is something of a factor here. I've been debating treating myself before I go but I'm a bit unsure.

My question is, is it really worth the 1. 6? Am I going to feel I got my money's worth? Is the hour gonna pass before I realize it, leaving me feeling a bit jipped?

Kind of an odd question, I know. Just didn't want my first AMP (and last chance for Star) to be a disappointment.

Sarang Haeyo
05-12-08, 08:00
Hey guys,

I've been ghosting these forums for a while, reading your reports and I've been tempted to stop by Star for a while. I've never done the AMP thing before, mainly out of nerves and uncertainty, though after reading all your posts, I at least know what to expect/what's expected.

Here's the issue though.

In a week and a half or so I'm moving out of CT for good, so time is something of a factor here. I've been debating treating myself before I go but I'm a bit unsure.

My question is, is it really worth the 1. 6? Am I going to feel I got my money's worth? Is the hour gonna pass before I realize it, leaving me feeling a bit jipped?

Kind of an odd question, I know. Just didn't want my first AMP (and last chance for Star) to be a disappointment.What a fucking production!
Don't bother going to an AMP. You're already thinking WAY too much.

How the fuck do we know how you're going to feel? My own experience tells me that after 12 years and almost $50K spent; it was worth every fucking penny.

That said, every time I tried going to Star, I was turned away at the door. I have a feeling they always thought I was a cop. You know what I'm trying to say here?

Spoon Man
05-12-08, 15:59

Kind of an odd question, I know. Just didn't want my first AMP (and last chance for Star) to be a disappointment.

Sometimes it is worth it.....sometimes it is not. What I can say is that I've had many more great experiences than poor experiences.

Most importantly.....always have fun while you're there!!! I've had great experiences with ladies who have received poor reviews on here. For the most part....the experience is what you make of it, but some of the gals are duds.

If you want to know anything further, just do some research in the threads of the location(s) that you are interested in.

Craven Morehed
05-12-08, 18:31
Just do it!!! Then let us know how it was.

BTW There are plenty of reports that pretty much say why am I not there already.

Check the General reports under New Haven too.

Bubba261
05-12-08, 22:31
Hey guys,

Here's the issue though.

How many years did it take for you to decide to move?

Will it really be worth the cost of moving? Are you going to get your money's worth? Are the years going to pass before you realize it, leaving you feeling a bit jipped (sic)?

Tell you what, forget moving....after all, it just may be a disappointment.

Bubba261
05-12-08, 22:33
If you want to know anything further, just do some research in the threads of the location(s) that you are interested in.

I doubt he has enough time - between hemming and hawing and over intellectualizing, his last week in CT is going to be over and he'll be off to Buttfuck Montana still an AMP virgin.

Jolly Rocks
05-13-08, 09:06
Having that urge we all get from time to time, or in Steel's case, every 5 minutes, I decided I needed some relief, so hemmin and hawin, I called a couple of oinkers on CL, but no reply, so I debated going to our best place in Meriden. A little leary, I drove by, saw 2 cars in the lot and figuring they probably only had 2 or 3 ladies working, I decided to pass and what the hell, it's only another 20 minutes to New Haven. Good choice.

I do remember one report of a guy getting mugged outside one time, so I backed into a spot, making a quick getaway possible. 2 other vehicles in the lot, rang the bell, mamasan lets me in, never saw her before, asks if I've been there, yea, yea, many times, yada yada yada. Had to use the bathroom, looks brand new, new tile on the floor and walls, new vanity, really clean. The rest of the place is also very clean, nicely decorated, makes you feel at home, unlike Best, which really needs an overhaul. I hate to even step on that carpeting with my bare feet.

Introduces me to Sonia, WOW, about 5' 5" and with the 5 inch spikes, she towered over little ole me. She looks in her 30's, which in reality probably means she's 40, but she looks great. Great boob job too, you can hardly tell unless you squeeze and feel the implants way under the skin. Now, I'm not saying that the asians have any kind of secret skin treatments, but this chick's skin actually felt like silk and not a blemish anywhere to be found, without tan lines. Got undressed while she was in the room, she giggled at Mr. Happy, copped a feel, "look at you!!", while I grabbed her ass, and I guess that was the cop check to make sure everything was ok.

"You want shower?", Yep, "You want sauna?", Yep, "You want everything?", Oh Yea!!

Sauna first, then shower, a little chilly, then back into sauna to warm up, off to room, asked if I wanted oil massage, I opted for dry, she placed my towel, then a hot towel on top of that, on my back and proceeded to give a great massage, not too hard, not too soft and actually got lots of the kinks out. No rush, must have been a slow night.

"Ok, roll ovah", I sat up on the edge of the table instead, gave her a hug and told her to lie down. If I like the girl, I try to make them feel comfortable by giving them some attention before just slam bam thank you ma'm. And so I started working her over good, from the neck down, unbelievable nipples, coulda been the model for playtex nurser, about 1 1/2 inches long and real tasty. When I got to the DATY, I could have done that all night. Super clean, shaved, not even a hint of odor anywhere. I even did a visual check to make sure nothing was growin. Damn, she was nice. I must have stayed there for 20 minutes, and when I came up for air a couple of times and asked if she wanted more, she was like, you fucking kidding me, get back down there and keep going!! LOL

Without the boring details, we finished off in several positions, she NEVER complained once about anything. I get so sick of the old, " you too long, you on top, it hurt, come on baby, you cum now, blah blah blah." And she never mentioned the money, til I was getting dressed and she was standing right in front of me, I grinned and said, what, you waiting for something? She just smiled and said, yea, I waiting, so I kept teasing, what you waiting for? as I kept buttoning my shirt. I finally handed over the 5 jacksons and she seemed genuinely thrilled.

Gave each other a hug and a kiss and turned me over to the mamasan who led me to the side door. I made sure I checked out the lot real good, rushed to my car, got in and locked the doors. As I started up, I noticed the mamasan was still watching out the window to make sure I got in my car allright, which made me feel even better that they are watching out for their customers.

If I had the money, I'd visit this place once a week, but as it is, I have to use this as a special treat. I'm glad I made the right choice this time. Total time there was well over an hour, no rush, and Sonia was a real sweetheart. Too bad these girls don't stay in any one place too long. I have learned that the more I treat these women with consideration and respect, the more accomodating they usually become. Happy Hunting. JR

Bbbss
05-13-08, 09:28
Having that urge we all get from time to time, or in Steel's case, every 5 minutes, I decided I needed some relief, so hemmin and hawin, I called a couple of oinkers on CL, but no reply, so I debated going to our best place in Meriden. A little leary, I drove by, saw 2 cars in the lot and figuring they probably only had 2 or 3 ladies working, I decided to pass and what the hell, it's only another 20 minutes to New Haven. JRShorted his qoute so as not to bore you.

During this same time frame.While this happened.

UMBRA.

Rotated Jollys tires.Changed his oil.

Cleaned and vacummed his interior.Washed his windows.Inside and out.

Did a complete diagnostic test on his engine.Not sure what to do he washed the exterior of the car.

Then drove away.Got the car dirty.

Came back. Waited 10 minutes and repeated the entire process.

Then moved away.

Craven Morehed
05-13-08, 18:10
[QUOTE=Jolly Rocks]Having that urge we all get from time to time, or in Steel's case, every 5 minutes, I decided I needed some relief, so hemmin and hawin, I called a couple of oinkers on CL, but no reply, so I debated going to our best place in Meriden. A little leary, I drove by, saw 2 cars in the lot and figuring they probably only had 2 or 3 ladies working, I decided to pass and what the hell, it's only another 20 minutes to New Haven. Good choice.

I. Damn, she was nice. I must have stayed there for 20 minutes, and when I came up for air a couple of times and asked if she wanted more, she was like, you fucking kidding me, get back down there and keep going!! LOL

Without the boring details, we finished off in several positions, she NEVER complained once about anything. I get so sick of the old, " you too long, you on top, it hurt, come on baby, you cum now, blah blah blah." And she never mentioned the money, til I was getting dressed and she was standing right in front of me, I grinned and said, what, you waiting for something? She just smiled and said, yea, I waiting, so I kept teasing, what you waiting for? as I kept buttoning my shirt. I finally handed over the 5 jacksons and she seemed genuinely thrilled.

Umbra here is your clue.... you there yet?

CT Dude
05-14-08, 23:56
The last couple times I went to the Star have definitely been worth the buck sixty. And I can't remember the last time I walked out of there in less than an hour.

I saw Nari, who was a pretty girl in a kinda generic sort of way. Tight body, well done fake boobs, big but proportionate to her size. Her service was good, maybe a bit on the mechanical side. The girl in the next room was giving the obvious fake moan show, which we were both crackin' up about and that really loosened up the mood.

Then there was Micky. Not the youngest or most beautiful girl at the Star I guess, but still very cute. Really nice curvaceous body (soft in all the right places) with another decent boob job. She was a really, really sweet girl. Lotsa fun; great GFE. And her lips are so big and soft it felt like what I imagine kissing Angelina Jolie must be like!

Olde Salt
05-15-08, 07:39
I thought her name was Nicki, but it certainly was the same girl you have described.

I will add two thoughts about her. Table shower was so-so. Massage was really pretty good. In my case she saved the massage for last. One of the better visits I've had.

CT Dude
05-15-08, 15:49
I thought her name was Nicki, but it certainly was the same girl you have described.

Either, or...you say tonato, I say tomato! She's definitely an heirloom strain.

Umbra
05-16-08, 21:02
For those of you who actually replied, thanks. It's appreciated. Nice to know not everybody out there feels so insecure as to be an egotistical jerk and actually use these forums for something other than stroking their own egos.

For those of you who decided to be assholes, thanks. It's appreciated. Nice to know that I still have a reason to not brake at intersections. I may get lucky and it'll be you crossing the street.

Umbra
05-16-08, 21:14
Umbra here is your clue.... you there yet?Heh - now see, after a post like THAT, it definately sounds like an awesome time. Need to make sure she's available when I go. Sounds like a five star recommendation if I ever heard one.

Eastcoasterbub
05-16-08, 23:55
I'm low-volume. Just check my posts. I also could have done better tonight, so I can't blame this all on the place/mama/girl. To be fair, my past experiences here were fine. It has been a while for me, though. However:

A place in the New Haven area, rumored to be closed recently, is open. No answer on the phone, but the light was on. After a coffee at the local joint, I parked on a side street and ducked down the alleyway. Mama introduced me to Julia, standard entry fee. Probably 25-35, nice bolt-ons. I said, no sauna tonight which caused a frown. Shower: not bad, nothing to write about. Clean where it counts. Back to the room. Obviously a busy night: plenty of bell ringing, and almost ran into one of you near the sauna. You probably saw me, I wouldn't have been able to see you. Not good.

Massage: not great. And she wore her robe. Conversation attempts failed, finally just made sure I left things appropriately on the side table, which she noticed. She left, returning with a hot towel. Put it on my back, and went back to work. That was an improvement on the first part of the massage, but still not what I was after.

The fizzle: finally, a disrobe, very brief weak attempt at 'sensual teasing' with the bolt-ons accompanied by fake moans. Hat on, a minute of attention, then I heard: Julia, Julia, Julia urgently from Mama. She pretended to ignore it, but quickly got up and hopped on and started jumping up and down. I figured it was time to split, so I let it fly. 'Oh, so quick' she noted. Yeah, it was so good I wanted to stay longer but... NOT. Quick cleanup and she ran out. Elapsed time: 30-40 minutes, tops.

Dressed and was quickly ushered out. Mama asked, good massage? Yeah, sure, bye.

Will not repeat. Should have complained, but wanted to make a safe getaway and wasn't in the mood. The girl wasn't happy, and was under pressure. I have never once gotten that vibe before. I think that's it for me, guys. Be safe.

CT Dude
05-17-08, 02:51
The girl wasn't happy, and was under pressure. I have never once gotten that vibe before. I think that's it for me, guys. Be safe.

I'm sorry to hear that Doc; I'm pretty sure it was one of your reports that got me to give them another go after some initial so-so experiences. I haven't gotten that vibe there either, at least post-Waterbury, and I've been there during periods that the bell was ringing constantly. Although now that I'm thinking about it there is a fairly new mamasan, right?

Still, give yourself a couple weeks to let it settle before you make any hasty decisions. We'll see if this is the new trend or an isolated incident. I really hope it was the latter. I was really getting to like that place.

Sarang Haeyo
05-17-08, 08:22
For those of you who decided to be assholes, thanks. It's appreciated. Nice to know that I still have a reason to not brake at intersections. I may get lucky and it'll be you crossing the street.
to you. If you see me crossing the street, stop and get out. Surely you won't need your vehicle to teach me a lesson.

Have fun.

Nice to know I bring out the best in people: the guy in Danbury wants me to stab myself in the back and this guy wants to commit vehicular manslaughter. I could probably go for Murder One since he posted it publicly before the fact but I doubt this site could be used as evidence.

Some touchy motherfuckers out there.

Craven Morehed
05-17-08, 09:42
Heh - now see, after a post like THAT, it definately sounds like an awesome time. Need to make sure she's available when I go. Sounds like a five star recommendation if I ever heard one.

You have to remember your mileage may vary, but reports like that are a good sign of a positive experience. I would take some and read previous posts.
Go back at least a year in all the Connecticut forums and check Rhode Island too( its legal there because of a loop hole in the law).
There is so much info including amp etiquette, plus if its positive experience and you go back the girl will remember you and the experience 9 times out of ten is better. I think the best times at Star were when Julie and Tina were there, they were a lot of fun once they got to know you. You almost have to treat it like dating, you can't really expect a home run on the time out.
At least you won't go home with blue balls though. Good luck

Craven Morehed
05-17-08, 09:49
I will not repeat. Should have complained, but wanted to make a safe getaway and wasn't in the mood. The girl wasn't happy, and was under pressure. I have never once gotten that vibe before. I think that's it for me, guys. Be safe.

Bummer Doc, What time did you go? Given the shortage with Waterbury and Ansonia done this is bound to happen. I would check the parking lot to see how many cars are there, if there are 2 or more I would pass and try some other time. But if everybody parks on side streets you never know.

Craven Morehed
05-17-08, 09:55
to you. If you see me crossing the street, stop and get out. Surely you won't need your vehicle to teach me a lesson.

Have fun.

Nice to know I bring out the best in people: the guy in Danbury wants me to stab myself in the back and this guy wants to commit vehicular manslaughter. I could probably go for Murder One since he posted it publicly before the fact but I doubt this site could be used as evidence.

There should be a sticky at the top "Newbies click here"......These are the rules and don't get all pissy when a senior member jumps all over you.
Its like the mail room guy that wants to run company without climbing the ladder.

Wiseass
05-17-08, 12:05
If you see me crossing the street, stop and get out. Surely you won't need your vehicle to teach me a lesson.

Enjoy reading your posts!!
I do believe I have your true Member Name!

If I saw you at an intersection, I'd pick you up and buy you a beer!

Sarang Haeyo
05-17-08, 12:58
Enjoy reading your posts!!
I do believe I have your true Member Name!

If I saw you at an intersection, I'd pick you up and buy you a beer!
Well, that makes one of you who enjoys my posts.

I was going to use Wiseass when I first signed on here but Sarang Haeyo is so much friendlier.

Beer is for girls. You want to buy me a shot of Cuervo Black and I'm all yours bro'.

Thanks for the kind words.

Umbra
05-17-08, 13:28

Have fun.Honestly, I wouldn't, but being more of a dick about it smacks of Internet Tough Guy syndrome, which is something I find fairly distasteful. I've seen more than my share of forum posts where somebody feels the need to try and make themselves look like a big man by talking about their physical size, supposed martial arts prowess and other such things.

To which I have one reply... "INTERNETS LOL"

Seriously, your opinion honestly means fuck-all to me (much the same as I assume mine does to you). I asked what I thought was an honest question and you and a handful of others decided to be trolls while a different handful actually gave me some useful info. In the end, I got what I asked for and the world keeps on spinning. You go your way and I go mine and in the end, nothing's really different.

Simple fact it, we can't ALL be you and spent $4k+ a year on tail. Some people want to make sure they get their money's worth. With the move on the horizon, cash is tight at the moment and I'd seen more than a handful of mixed reports the last couple months that made me leery. Whatever. Keep on trollin', bro. I really don't have enough time to waste worrying about somebody being a smartass on the net.

And by the by, sure - I'll get out if I see it's you. Provide me a pic okay? I'll at least be nice enough to say hi and introduce myself first ;P Then you can go for that "murder one" conviction...

*rolls eyes*

Umbra
05-17-08, 13:32
You have to remember your mileage may vary, but reports like that are a good sign of a positive experience. I would take some and read previous posts.

Go back at least a year in all the Connecticut forums and check Rhode Island too( its legal there because of a loop hole in the law).

There is so much info including amp etiquette, plus if its positive experience and you go back the girl will remember you and the experience 9 times out of ten is better.Like I mentioned before, I HAVE been ghosting these forums. I've read every post in the majority of these threads (didn't check RI boards though - thanks for the info). Obviously my experience may differ, but the recent reports on Sonia and Micky/Nikki have me at least tempted to ask for one of them on my first go if they're available - they both sounded like winners.

Regardless, thanks anyway for not being a dick ;P

Sarang Haeyo
05-17-08, 16:45
Honestly, I wouldn't, but being more of a dick about it smacks of Internet Tough Guy syndrome, which is something I find fairly distasteful. I've seen more than my share of forum posts where somebody feels the need to try and make themselves look like a big man by talking about their physical size, supposed martial arts prowess and other such things.

To which I have one reply... "INTERNETS LOL"

Seriously, your opinion honestly means fuck-all to me (much the same as I assume mine does to you). I asked what I thought was an honest question and you and a handful of others decided to be trolls while a different handful actually gave me some useful info. In the end, I got what I asked for and the world keeps on spinning. You go your way and I go mine and in the end, nothing's really different.

Simple fact it, we can't ALL be you and spent $4k+ a year on tail. Some people want to make sure they get their money's worth. With the move on the horizon, cash is tight at the moment and I'd seen more than a handful of mixed reports the last couple months that made me leery. Whatever. Keep on trollin', bro. I really don't have enough time to waste worrying about somebody being a smartass on the net.

And by the by, sure - I'll get out if I see it's you. Provide me a pic okay? I'll at least be nice enough to say hi and introduce myself first ;P Then you can go for that "murder one" conviction...

*rolls eyes* It's clear I've gotten under your skin and for that I apologize. Just trying to break you in properly.

Most of us have done our due diligence and were at this well before we stumbled on this site. We've paid our dues; some way more than others; and some, like myself, bristle when a new guy starts asking questions.

I could tell you how great the AMP experience is only to have you visit one of these joints and be totally disappointed. I might have a kick-ass time with so and so. You might get the same girl and wish you hadn't dropped the coin. That's how it goes. If you haven't figured this out by reading here there's no hope for you.

It's unfortunate that you equate my comments with Internet Tough Guy Syndrome. If you want to meet, drop me a PM w/time and place. I'm free to roam for another few days.

Stop thinking so much, you'll live longer.

Bubba261
05-17-08, 18:14
Honestly, I wouldn't, but being more of a dick about it smacks of Internet Tough Guy syndrome, which is something I find fairly distasteful. I've seen more than my share of forum posts where somebody feels the need to try and make themselves look like a big man by talking about their physical size, supposed martial arts prowess and other such things.

Here's the deal. Your first post (5 days ago) asks about what AMP would be best in CT, (Star?), whatever, and you claim to be moving out of CT in a week or so.

If (big IF) as you say you have been reading the forum posts here, you'd know that you won't get any information by asking questions about AMPs in your FIRST post. Further, if you've been reading the posts here you'd know that CT has only a handful of AMPs left open, while we had DOZENS shut down in the last few years. Not a good sign and not something people want to risk on a first-time-poster.

Why this driving need to finally visit an AMP in CT for your first time just days before you leave for good?

On top of that, you get an attitude, too.

You ask, ask, ask, and say you won't even be around here in a few days - why would anyone "share" information with you?

So, take your five posts (one "gimme" post and four " 'tude " posts), move to where ever and report back to us, okay?

Umbra
05-18-08, 11:44
Here's the deal. Your first post (5 days ago) asks about what AMP would be best in CT, (Star?), whatever, and you claim to be moving out of CT in a week or so. I was tempted to stop reading right there, since you made it clear you didn't really pay attention to my post. I never asked which would be best. I was asking about Star specifically since it's the closest to me. But whatever. I'll cut you some slack because of your user name.

If (big IF) as you say you have been reading the forum posts here, you'd know that you won't get any information by asking questions about AMPs in your FIRST post. Further, if you've been reading the posts here you'd know that CT has only a handful of AMPs left open, while we had DOZENS shut down in the last few years. Not a good sign and not something people want to risk on a first-time-poster.What exactly is being "risked" here? I know where the place is located, the protocol, pricing and what have you. I wasn't asking any questions LE would give a shit about (you think they only want to bust the QUALITY places? o.O) I wasn't asking for anything but personal opinions. For so many of you saintly senior members around having spent sooo much fundage on these places, you generally would likely have an idea if you thought Star was worth it, relatively speaking. The chances of somebody who goes once and never again having a bad experience are statistically greater than a regular, repeat customer. If anything, this is a chance to grace us lowly newbies with your sagacious wisdom and experience instead of just acting like chest thumping Alpha Males, flinging feces around when their routine gets disturbed.

Was I asking for any information that would prove helpful to LE? Was I asking "And what time of day do they have the most girls on site? Mmhmm? Interesting. Can you give me some physical descriptions? Any distinguishing marks or scars? Fascinating. And what's YOUR name and times you can be found there?" while scribbling frantically at a notepad? Not last I checked.

Why this driving need to finally visit an AMP in CT for your first time just days before you leave for good?

On top of that, you get an attitude, too.Perhaps I'm moving to an area with a shitty/non-existant AMP scene? Maybe I just want a chance to sample the local flavor before I go? Maybe I've been debating this for a LONG time and the time crunch has now turned it into a fourth down - punt or grunt scenario and I just wanna feel justified as opposed to just throwing cash down the toilet? Why this driving need to be a dick?

And again - re-read my posts. Attitude came AFTER I was attacked from more than one side. Any one of you would do the same thing.

You ask, ask, ask, and say you won't even be around here in a few days - why would anyone "share" information with you?

So, take your five posts (one "gimme" post and four " 'tude " posts), move to where ever and report back to us, okay?Asked ONCE. And just because I'm not around HERE in a couple of weeks doesn't mean I won't still be on these FORUMS - just no longer active in NEw Haven.

And you could have just as easily ignored my post if you really felt it that ignorant/stupid/annoying/what have you. But you were the FIRST to actually jump on me with any degree of fervor and trollishness. That says a lot more about you than anything I could say, honestly.

Regardless - this has gone on long enough. I had a few people cool enough to actually throw their two cents in on my question (and it's appreciated, guys) and beyond that, I'm gonna be kinda busy over the next few days packing and trying to squeeze in both a visit as well as setting up this lunch/murder date with Sarang. I'm ending it from my side before the mods get more irritated than I'm sure they already are. Redirect your ad hominem posts somewhere else, ploxkthxbai.

Peace

Spoon Man
05-18-08, 20:21
Regardless - this has gone on long enough. I had a few people cool enough to actually throw their two cents in on my question (and it's appreciated, guys) and beyond that, I'm gonna be kinda busy over the next few days packing and trying to squeeze in both a visit as well as setting up this lunch/murder date with Sarang. I'm ending it from my side before the mods get more irritated than I'm sure they already are. Redirect your ad hominem posts somewhere else, ploxkthxbai.

In the time it took you to write this diatribe, you could have been in and out of Star, Fantasy Models, Lily's, Best, or Swedish Health Spa - travel time included. Sorry.....couldn't resist!!

All joking aside.....IMHO your best bet is to go to Star (New Haven) or Fantasy (Bridgeport).

Sarang Haeyo
05-19-08, 08:41
I'm gonna be kinda busy over the next few days packing and trying to squeeze in both a visit as well as setting up this lunch/murder date with Sarang.

I fear said date will not take place based on a PM from "the darkest part of a shadow."

Let those of us who expended energy on Umbra hope that he takes that time, which would not have been wasted, believe me, and uses it wisely.

Umbra: please grace us with a full report with details. You seem to have a command of the language and a propensity for long-windedness (not unlike myself).

If you want a few lessons on how best to comport yourself during your first visit, check the Connecticut General Topics thread, then go to Reports of Distinction. You'll find some of my lengthier reports. While the activities did not take place at Star, the techniques can be employed at any AMP in these United States.

Member #3948
05-19-08, 19:10
I fear said date will not take place based on a PM from "the darkest part of a shadow."

Let those of us who expended energy on Umbra hope that he takes that time, which would not have been wasted, believe me, and uses it wisely.

Umbra: please grace us with a full report with details. You seem to have a command of the language and a propensity for long-windedness (not unlike myself).

If you want a few lessons on how best to comport yourself during your first visit, check the Connecticut General Topics thread, then go to Reports of Distinction. You'll find some of my lengthier reports. While the activities did not take place at Star, the techniques can be employed at any AMP in these United States.

Talk about self afacing reports...

unsigned

Sarang Haeyo
05-20-08, 08:41
Talk about self afacing reports...

unsigned
is never lost on me. Fortunately, I'm able to decipher even your most poorly spelled posts.

Always trying to help a brother out.

Signed,
Sarang Haeyo

Member #3948
05-20-08, 19:28
is never lost on me. Fortunately, I'm able to decipher even your most poorly spelled posts.

Always trying to help a brother out.

Signed,
Sarang Haeyo

Just a babe magnet.

Steel Blue

Umbra
05-20-08, 20:32
In the time it took you to write this diatribe, you could have been in and out of Star, Fantasy Models, Lily's, Best, or Swedish Health Spa - travel time included. Sorry.....couldn't resist!!Sad to say, I last considerably longer than it took for me to write that post.

Now does this just mean I type really fast? Or?

Heh. Thanks for the recommendations though.

Umbra
05-20-08, 20:35
Umbra: please grace us with a full report with details. You seem to have a command of the language and a propensity for long-windedness (not unlike myself).Mm. That's one way to put it. I'm nothing if not a verbose bastard. Though I think you let your inner asshole vent slightly more than I do. My mental filter is too damn active most of the time. Oh well.

And thanks for the tips.

Eastcoasterbub
05-20-08, 21:41
Bummer Doc, What time did you go? Given the shortage with Waterbury and Ansonia done this is bound to happen. I would check the parking lot to see how many cars are there, if there are 2 or more I would pass and try some other time. But if everybody parks on side streets you never know.

You're not wrong. I'd say 2 in the lot, but more activity once I was inside. 10:30 PM. Not ideal.

DrN

Eastcoasterbub
05-20-08, 21:47
I'm sorry to hear that Doc; I'm pretty sure it was one of your reports that got me to give them another go after some initial so-so experiences. I haven't gotten that vibe there either, at least post-Waterbury, and I've been there during periods that the bell was ringing constantly. Although now that I'm thinking about it there is a fairly new mamasan, right?

Still, give yourself a couple weeks to let it settle before you make any hasty decisions. We'll see if this is the new trend or an isolated incident. I really hope it was the latter. I was really getting to like that place.

Dude, let's meet for a beer sometime at Golden Time. Or... damn, we live in the wrong country for this.

DrN

CT Dude
05-21-08, 00:24
Dude, let's meet for a beer sometime at Golden Time. Or... damn, we live in the wrong country for this.

DrN

Sounds good. We should skip ordering Chinese food though!

Anyway, I've tried to figure out when the busy times are at that local AMP and it's pretty much like rolling the dice I think. I've been there on a Friday night at 10:30pm and been the only dude there the whole time, then I've gone on a snowy weekday afternoon when it's been nonstop doorbell ringing. No rhyme nor reason to it.

Garthy
05-21-08, 16:48
Just a babe magnet.

Steel Blue

Do you mean "magnet" (a charged metal, usually iron, which has a positive and negative pole, a magnetic field and can exerts magnetic force.

or

"magnate" a powerful or very influential person (usually in business or industry).

It's hard to tell with you, Steel. Bad spelling and all...

Craven Morehed
05-21-08, 17:59
Do you mean "magnet" (a charged metal, usually iron, which has a positive and negative pole, a magnetic field and can exerts magnetic force.

or

"magnate" a powerful or very influential person (usually in business or industry).

It's hard to tell with you, Steel. Bad spelling and all...

He's both, bad spelling or not.

Fharmonic
06-06-08, 14:32
I had the chance to vist Star salon up in New Haven while traveling for business recently. Spent some excellent time with a young lady named Michelle. Just a beautiful young lady. Long dark hair, perfect body, and nice natural C's. Table shower and massage were fantastic. I can not wait to go again. Just not sure when that will be. You guys up in New Haven sure are fortunate to have a place like Star open with women like Michelle.

Later,

Fharmonic

CT Dude
06-10-08, 02:42
I had the chance to vist Star salon up in New Haven while traveling for business recently. Spent some excellent time with a young lady named Michelle. Just a beautiful young lady. Long dark hair, perfect body, and nice natural C's. Table shower and massage were fantastic. I can not wait to go again. Just not sure when that will be. You guys up in New Haven sure are fortunate to have a place like Star open with women like Michelle.
Glad you were able to find a good time when you travelled here dude. It’s nice to know someone occasionally still uses this forum for its originally intended purpose.

I also had the pleasure of spending some time with Michelle recently. She was definitely all that and more. Beautiful, sexy, sweet girl. All I can really add to what’s been said: I could have DATYed all night!

Next trip was Bonnie. She was maybe a few years older than Michelle, but equally as beautiful. More on the skinny, petite side. Her tits were just about perfect! She had a sort of stripper/porn star quality, but I mean that in a good way, not like she was stuck up or anything; she did a sexy dance for me and later on performed a few little tricks that still get me goin’ just thinking about them.

Both times I got my hour’s worth and then some, so I don’t think the Doc’s rush job is the new SOP. Definitely a fairly new mamasan, actually I saw two, one old and one younger. Maybe that time she was just taking her job too seriously? As far as I'm concerned this place just keeps getting better.

And I’m pretty sure they have a sort of (non-uniformed) security going. I’m not going to say anymore about it, except I doubt you need to worry too much about getting robbed if you go there after dark anymore (although I think it's more to prevent THEM from getting robbed again). Look around outside and you should be able to figure out what I’m talking about.

Pez Vela
06-11-08, 16:12
Glad you were able to find a good time when you travelled here dude. It’s nice to know someone occasionally still uses this forum for its originally intended purpose.

I also had the pleasure of spending some time with Michelle recently. She was definitely all that and more. Beautiful, sexy, sweet girl. All I can really add to what’s been said: I could have DATYed all night!

Next trip was Bonnie. She was maybe a few years older than Michelle, but equally as beautiful. More on the skinny, petite side. Her tits were just about perfect! She had a sort of stripper/porn star quality, but I mean that in a good way, not like she was stuck up or anything; she did a sexy dance for me and later on performed a few little tricks that still get me goin’ just thinking about them.

Both times I got my hour’s worth and then some, so I don’t think the Doc’s rush job is the new SOP. Definitely a fairly new mamasan, actually I saw two, one old and one younger. Maybe that time she was just taking her job too seriously? As far as I'm concerned this place just keeps getting better.

And I’m pretty sure they have a sort of (non-uniformed) security going. I’m not going to say anymore about it, except I doubt you need to worry too much about getting robbed if you go there after dark anymore (although I think it's more to prevent THEM from getting robbed again). Look around outside and you should be able to figure out what I’m talking about.Thanks for your posts CT Dude and Fharmonic,

As the "robbie" (or at least the one who posted warning the brethern), glad to hear Star has some sort of security in place. And glad to hear 2 such good reports. Has innervated me to give the place another try - but me thinks whilst the sun be shining.

Be safe,

Pez

OccasionalTaste
06-15-08, 17:40
Sampled Michelle this weekend also....agree with the previous posts....and she loves a little massagee herself (all in the right places)

Billy88
06-15-08, 21:44
hey guys, is that 'new hong kong' place still in operation? I'm thinking of heading up there. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Billy

OccasionalTaste
06-15-08, 22:36
Busted and shut down a long time ago

Double Nickle
07-03-08, 21:01
In the latest New Haven Advocate is a one inch ad under Adult Spas for the Tokyo Leisure Club. "Body Rub Downs" "Body Showers" "214-B Main Street" in "East Haven, CT" Well with such a prominent ad one would think they are looking for new customers. So I hied myself thither. 214 Main Street is a Chinese restaurant. 214B is not in the basement, but in the back. I go around and there is a large opague window reading Tokyo Leisure Spa. Go in one door and there is a small entry room with a door and buzzer. I rang the buzzer and a middle age moon faced mamasan peeked through the peephole. She looked Chinese, maybe Manchurian. "What you want?" "Massage" "50 dollars" "OK" "You been here before?" "No" She gave me a long look. "We very busy" "Can I wait?" "No, very busy." So I left quite disappointed at having made the long trip for nothing. If you go here you might want to lie about having been here before. Or you might want to have a back-up plan to get a rub and hopefully tug. That was the great thing about Waterbury of yore. If one mamasan turned you down there were nine others in town to try, some literally a stone's throw apart.

Double Nickle

Olde Salt
07-07-08, 07:51
I've wondered why this place has no past reviews here. The face in the window may not have been the mamsan. This place has been a one woman show at times and a moon faced lady with her dog might be all that are there.

I haven't been there in about a year but all standard and upgraded AMP services are available. A bit rushed, a bit homely, so I've taken my business elsewhere.

Dj Dirty Dog
07-07-08, 16:13
A long time doesn't even begin to describe how long this place has been in business. This place was a right of passage for me and several of my friends about 20 years ago. It's right off the main drag behind a firehouse and right next door to a dive bar in the back parking lot. It has always been FS.

There used to be another R&T joint down the street just before hemmingway ave. I can't remember the name it's been so long now. Anyone know if that's still around?

Craven Morehed
07-07-08, 18:20
is hit or miss, sometimes girls don't show or last very long because they don't make enough money. Usually its just the mamasan, sometimes other girl there thurs,friday and sat.

Tailchaser79
07-08-08, 17:43
Tried to stop by Best in Meriden this afternoon, passed by twice and the light was off. Had time and was looking to have the itch scrathed, so I made my way to Star. Overall, much nicer inside. Both the little waiting room and other rooms. Stayed for the hour at the standard 60. Asked for Bonnie (based on an earlier post here) and was told she'd moved on. I like more petite women, so I asked for a line up and went with 'Sue-chi'. Late 20's, a definate 8: shorter, great body & bolt-on fake rack and not a total clock-watcher. Skipped the shower and got right to business. Went through a couple positions. She can take a pounding and seemed to enjoy it. Only real downside was the exit. Out the door on the side of the building, there were a couple guys from the tatoo place upstairs and a bunch of guys building a fence. Didn't appreciate the audience, but a good time overall no doubt. PM for more information.

Member #4477
07-10-08, 09:50
I saw an ealier post about the old TLC. I stopped in back in early June while in town on business. The TLC was one of myy favorite spots back in the early 90's. I stopped going when they declined in talent and Fantasy and Hong Kong were on the rise.

Anna answered the door and asked if I'd been there before. I said yes which I would have said anyway! Make up some name of a girl or just say I can't remember. You'll get in that way, and she'll feel comfortable. Anna was a mature asian woman but in good shape and friendly, but look a little suspicious of the new face to her. I gently stroked her ass as we walked back to the room which lets her know I'm not LE. 60 to her and 100 on the table and off we went to the shower. Nice job, I never skip it. Back in the room I ask for fun first massage later. I took some time to warm her up which is usually appreciated and we took our time with all the usual stuff, no problems and good enthusiasm. Anna was just a little on the gfe side with lfk. Not unusal or disappointing. She took an excellent and vigorous ride, called me a teenager. I liked her, despite the age. Good bdy(6), performance(7) I will probable go back on my next trip.

I didn't see any others but she said there was another girl. If you go, tell here your friend from North carolina sent you.

P.S. I tried to get together with four different girls from New Haven CL and was stood up by every one! What is up with these girls?

CT Dude
07-12-08, 02:55
I've wondered why this place has no past reviews here. The face in the window may not have been the mamsan. This place has been a one woman show at times and a moon faced lady with her dog might be all that are there.
LOL. And I actually posted similar sentiments about my visit there almost 5 years ago (though I never actually sealed the deal).

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=121649&postcount=98

Seems like some things have changed since then; not so easy to find young hotties in Waterbury and Bridgeport anymore, and now New Haven has one of the best AMPs in the state (IMHO anyway). But I guess TLC has remained pretty much the same!

BTW, I was a mere tenderfoot when I posted that and now that I know better, the fat woman I saw at TLC way back when was definitely not in her late 40's, she was easily in her mid to late 50's. And she's still the most wretched looking (and smelling) woman I've ever been offered a session with in an AMP (or FKK for that matter). Nasty!

OccasionalTaste
07-27-08, 11:39
For those fans of Michelle, she is back from her "vacation" and looking better than ever. I little kindness goes a long way with her

Wsgman
08-08-08, 20:34
Thumbs up, about the only place left now with Best closed. Took the drive in the evening, slowed a bit by the construction on Merritt.

Message to LE< nothing illegal occurred>, or ever does.

Yes, I left a tip, but I also tipped my barber and a couple of waitresses this week and a bartender.

Pleasant relaxing time, best in a very long time.

I could have been going to Dunkin Donuts as they seem to share the entrance and exit.

First time there, but of course I said I'd been there before ( which really means you understand the etiquette. I recognized one of the mamasans while leaving the side door, not sure from where.

Paco Q
08-10-08, 01:48
Star open on Sundays or I assume it would be best to call and find out seeing as how they keep sporadic hours?

Spoon Man
08-10-08, 10:25
I recognized one of the mamasans while leaving the side door, not sure from where.

I thought that one of the mamsans looked ALOT like Kim from NHK. I told her I wanted her next time. She just laughed and said she does not do that!!

Member #4600
08-10-08, 10:50
I thought that one of the mamsans looked ALOT like Kim from NHK. I told her I wanted her next time. She just laughed and said she does not do that!!

Saw the mamasan you're talking about on the way out last time, definitely not Kim from NHK but had a little something something about her!

Went on Saturday afternoon. Parking lot was packed but found seemingly the last available space. Initially was given Tina, a gorgeous spinner type with long silky black hair. I say initially, because although she administered the table shower and then began the massage (walking on my back, heard the mamasan say something in Korean through the door and Tina left saying she'd be back). Somehow I knew someone else was coming through the door. Sure enough, in walks Soo-ji (I think that was her name). Not nearly as hot was my initial impression but something about the smile and playful atitude gave me hope it wouldn't be a bust. She was a little older, not caked in make-up, kind of naturally pretty, great smile, bolt-on C cups and an awesome tight little body. She took over where Tina left off (walking my back into some kind of shape) and well...I had a fantastic time when all was said and done. Possibly helped that in my determination to prolong the session, I gave her a 15 minutes massage and things developed almost on a natural level from there...not really a typical AMP experience in my opinion and definitely in my top 5 or 6 of all time.

Overall: Looks 7, Atitude 9.5, Service 9.5

Turbo Trader
08-18-08, 23:50
Headed over to the Dunkin Donuts, but decided to spend my bucks at Star. Not many cars, but had to wait in the sauna. Given a bag for my clothes while I warmed up before Bonnie was introduced to me.

Bonnie is a very pretty, but hyper girl. Relaxed a bit before the shower opened up, then off to the races. Nice scrubbing, then back to the room for the massage. I requested medium, but that was not on the menu, only hard. Slowed down a bit afterwards and had a nicer time at the finish.

I'd see her again, especially if I bring her some decafe.

Turbo

CT Dude
08-22-08, 12:12
Too bad you missed out on Tina, Gordo. She is absolutely amazing!

Member #4600
08-23-08, 10:13
Too bad you missed out on Tina, Gordo. She is absolutely amazing!

I may ask for her next time, even though Soo-ji was extremely nice, I thought Tina was one of the hottest looking K girls i've seen in quite a while! If I get lucky, I will report back.

OccasionalTaste
08-23-08, 16:17
Went to the Star to tray out some of the talent listed below to find an all new crew this AM.
Test drove Hannah, who was pretty accomodating and handled well in the curves.
Looks 7.5, TS 8, Extras 7.5
YMMV

Paco Q
08-24-08, 01:11
I meant to file this a while back, but with me being busy in regards to the moving/new job process, etc., it's been hectic.

Anyways, I showed up later than I expected, but they were open and was introduced to Suni (or maybe it was Juni?). Similar to Soo-ji that Gordon described, but she definitely did not have Cs and didn't look much older than myself; of course sometimes, it's hard to tell.

Regardless, she gave very nice massage; no "back walking" but she was very good with her hands. I most certainly needed a massage and she delivered. Of course, the boys found that out as well. ;)

She was chatty and very sweet as well, which definitely enhanced the experience for me.

Ratings?
Looks: 8
Service: 9.5
Attitude: 10

Definitely up there as one of the best all-time experiences I've had at an AMP.

Guitarman1
08-25-08, 02:01
I am from out of town and checked out Star on Saturday while I was in the area. I had a great time with Tina. Nice slim all natural body. Very nice massage. She took care of everything I needed. Seniors can PM me for specifics.

There were 2 guys sitting across the parking lot watching the entrance and exit very closely. They had LE written all over them. They were sitting a good distance apart drinking coffee. There was also a marked cruiser in the next parking lot sitting behind a van. I drove by later and they were still there. It looks to me like the place is being watched.

Surferd
08-25-08, 08:45
I am from out of town and checked out Star on Saturday while I was in the area. I had a great time with Tina. Nice slim all natural body. Very nice massage. She took care of everything I needed. Seniors can PM me for specifics.

There were 2 guys sitting across the parking lot watching the entrance and exit very closely. They had LE written all over them. They were sitting a good distance apart drinking coffee. There was also a marked cruiser in the next parking lot sitting behind a van. I drove by later and they were still there. It looks to me like the place is being watched.Tina is very nice.

That sucks that LE is wasting their time on surveillance of one of our favorite places.

Sexguidevisitr
08-25-08, 20:35
Hi there,

Does anyone know what happened to Michelle?

I haven't been able to see her there.

Sexguidevisitr
08-25-08, 20:54
I've heard that the guys you described sitting in front of Star are actually security for Star and not LE. What do you guys think?

Guitarman1
08-26-08, 18:48
I've heard that the guys you described sitting in front of Star are actually security for Star and not LE. What do you guys think?

This isn't the first time I've seen AMP surveillance. In my opinion the 2 guys had LE written all over them. Plus I mentioned the marked cruiser and van sitting in the next parking lot.

Paco Q
08-26-08, 23:16

I heard the same thing from the mamasan inside Star. Part of me thinks that she was just full of it just to keep me from freaking about not ever coming back.

The guy was sitting across the back entrance near that construction company or whatever it is and was smoking a cigarette. It also seemed like he was the owner of the Red VW that he was sitting near. I could be wrong on that however.

Still, he looked way too out of shape to me to be LE; however, you may never know.

Personally, I'm backing off of Star for a little while. Stay safe.

Mighty Spearsman
08-27-08, 00:17
...The guy was sitting across the back entrance...

Still, he looked way too out of shape to me to be LE; however, you may never know.
"Too out of shape"? that fits the description of many cops who have been on the force for 20 years or more :D

Turbo Trader
08-27-08, 00:32
If the vehicle was an unmarked Crown Vic with a driver's spotlight, it's LE. If not a Crown Vic, I wouldn't get too excited. But when the SpiderSense starts tingling, it's time to come back an hour later. Could just be another monger being cautious, waiting his turn.

Back in the good old days in Waterbury, it was easy just to move on to the next spa and not waste the time. I've done that several times at the late great Hong Kong when I saw a car I didn't like at Micky D's or a van parked across the street. Off to Avalon.

Turbo

ps. Ah, the old HK. Makes me think of my favorite sing-along from 2005:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=300560&postcount=549

CT Dude
08-27-08, 05:02
LE wants to put the place under surveillance, so rather than being even the slightest bit discreet, they position two “guys who have LE written all over them” right out where the objects of their surveillance will spot them, and just for good measure they put a black & white in the parking lot next door.

You’ve got to be kidding me! Even NHPD are not that inept.

Jolly Rocks
08-27-08, 10:16
You guys are way too paranoid. What the hell are they surveilling, a bunch of men going in and out? If they want to bust a place, they will send someone in and pose as a customer. They can't bust a place watching people going in and out!! That doesn't prove anything.

Guitarman1
08-27-08, 11:46
LE wants to put the place under surveillance, so rather than being even the slightest bit discreet, they position two “guys who have LE written all over them” right out where the objects of their surveillance will spot them, and just for good measure they put a black & white in the parking lot next door.

You’ve got to be kidding me! Even NHPD are not that inept.

They stared me down while I was walking through the parking lot down to my car, then tried to get a better look at my car as I took off. If they aren't LE what are they? Gay dudes?

The surveillance of some AMPs in the DC area that were shut down had LE hanging around and it was real obvious. Every time I saw it they were raided and shut down a few months later. At one of them there was a uniformed officer in an unmarked SUV in the parking lot with the window down watching the place. From what I have seen in the past they don't care how many johns they get. They don't have to be very discreet to accomplish their goal of shutting a place down.

They may not be LE, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Tailchaser79
08-28-08, 15:03
Been in the game for nearly 10yrs now, but. Am I naive or do gay guys go to massage parlors to scope out guys? . I think it'd be a waste of their time, no? LOL

OccasionalTaste
08-29-08, 08:29
Have no idea if star is being watched, but can tell you at my last visit (about a week ago) there was an unmarked Crown Vic with a driver's spotlight in the lot.....only other car....freaked me at first but the small head won....when I went in a girl brought out a guy right in front of me that looked totally LE, but was already wrapped in a towel headed for the shower. It was a bit worrysome, I stayed....nothing happend, car was gone when I was done
Stay Safe

MrGopher
08-29-08, 08:45
They stared me down while I was walking through the parking lot down to my car, then tried to get a better look at my car as I took off. If they aren't LE what are they? Gay dudes?

The surveillance of some AMPs in the DC area that were shut down had LE hanging around and it was real obvious. Every time I saw it they were raided and shut down a few months later. At one of them there was a uniformed officer in an unmarked SUV in the parking lot with the window down watching the place. From what I have seen in the past they don't care how many johns they get. They don't have to be very discreet to accomplish their goal of shutting a place down.

They may not be LE, but I wouldn't rule it out.The new "sheriff" in town has vowed to "Clean up New Haven". Specificly including the worlds oldest profession.

I think places like the spa are easy targets for LE. They sit still. Also there is much less danger for LE vice than taking down a gangs drug house and create a media event, a side benefit of am easy splash in the media to put a positive spin on his efforts. Plus they can grab a coffee while they are out!

IF they were sitting in plain view, it may mean a warning of impending B/S so less guys may be there equaling less paperwork.

As was already said the innocent massage customers are not the target, but whos wants to be on the table for the raid innocent massage or not?

Hugh Handsoman
08-29-08, 11:19
The clock is ticking for this place. Its going to get hit sooner or later.

Guitarman1
08-29-08, 12:16
Been in the game for nearly 10yrs now, but. Am I naive or do gay guys go to massage parlors to scope out guys? . I think it'd be a waste of their time, no? LOL

You seriously didn't understand that was sarcasm in my last post?

Sarang Haeyo
08-29-08, 15:13
You seriously didn't understand that was sarcasm in my last post?
Are you really surprised about this? The entire country's losing its sense of humor.

Huggy Bear #2
08-29-08, 15:26
Are you really surprised about this? The entire country's losing its sense of humor.

Both of you stop, you had me at "hello".

JMG
08-29-08, 18:36
LE uses the services of massage parlors, escorts and streetwalkers all the time. I've been led to believe by various providers that LE, politicians and government officials are a major part of their business....

Think about it -- in small town politics and inside the "good 'ole boy network" who has immunity from "crimes" like these? You guessed it: LE, politicians and government officials.

When was the last time you heard of a cop getting a speeding ticket? It just doesn't happen. Same type of thing applies here; the "small stuff" will never be prosecuted. Like the speeding cop, they're all immune.

Despite the fact that they're all giant hypocrites, they're men and they enjoy getting their dick wet like the rest of us.

Have no idea if star is being watched, but can tell you at my last visit (about a week ago) there was an unmarked Crown Vic with a driver's spotlight in the lot.....only other car....freaked me at first but the small head won....when I went in a girl brought out a guy right in front of me that looked totally LE, but was already wrapped in a towel headed for the shower. It was a bit worrysome, I stayed....nothing happend, car was gone when I was done
Stay Safe

Old School 62
09-04-08, 20:41
1) Never open an amp near a Dunkin Doughnuts. LE can stay there for an eternity. Palm tree in Stamford was just raided, and guess whats next door, yes indeed. Doughnuts and Massages don't do well together.

LMAO - That's the truth...

Member #4600
09-05-08, 17:34
Despite the "heat", needed the itch scratched this past Wednesday afternoon. Kind of wanted to see soo-ji again but was told "another day, she vacation". Remembered Tina and was surprised she was available. For those who don't know this one, she's undeniably gorgeous, a comfortable 9 on the AMP scale. Tall, slender, b-cups, beautiful long hair, and very pretty with a great behind. Nevertheless, I had reservations..

Without going into too much detail, my slight reservations were well founded. Either side of the main event, everything was hunky dory...great TS, wonderful massage, and afterward, lots of joking around and personable interaction. Unfortunately, the whole point of being there (or around 75% of it anyway) was a cold, mechanical effort. Plus she had a thing about not touching her hair ("no please, have headache etc etc"). I don't apportion any blame for a below-par time, these girls have a tough job no doubt. Frankly though, it happens more often than not that the younger prettier ones don't always translate into the best sessions and that was the reason for my prior reservations. It was no lack of effort on my part either, I was my usual kind considerate self and was more than happy to spend 20 minutes reciprocating the massage. I've often thought that the more mature AMP ladies provide the more memorable times. I had probably my best ever AMP sessions with Anna at the old Magic (and she was easily in her early 40's) at the turn of the Millennium...Almost nothing was off-limits with her, DFK, BBBJ, the works. For those of you who had the good fortune to sample, you'll know where i'm coming from, for those that didn't, well an hour with her was like being with someone for whom the act would be her last...unbelievable.

I'm rambling now...sorry...for those who made it this far:

Looks - 9
Service - 5
Attitude - 6-ish

YMMV as always of course and perhaps I just caught her on a bad day, but would not repeat.

WhenWhen
09-07-08, 00:34
No put-down or anything, but sometimes I'm guessing that they take advantage if you are a little too accommodating to their "headaches". When I get that attitude after being a gentleman, then I can't help it: I try to get my money's worth and then some. In other words, their pussy is gonna get pounded and I'm going to take as much time as possible by trying to remember the 1967 Red Sox lineup as a diversion to prolong the (ecstasy) agony.

Despite the "heat", needed the itch scratched this past Wednesday afternoon. Kind of wanted to see soo-ji again but was told "another day, she vacation". Remembered Tina and was surprised she was available. For those who don't know this one, she's undeniably gorgeous, a comfortable 9 on the AMP scale. Tall, slender, b-cups, beautiful long hair, and very pretty with a great behind. Nevertheless, I had reservations..

Without going into too much detail, my slight reservations were well founded. Either side of the main event, everything was hunky dory...great TS, wonderful massage, and afterward, lots of joking around and personable interaction. Unfortunately, the whole point of being there (or around 75% of it anyway) was a cold, mechanical effort. Plus she had a thing about not touching her hair ("no please, have headache etc etc"). I don't apportion any blame for a below-par time, these girls have a tough job no doubt. Frankly though, it happens more often than not that the younger prettier ones don't always translate into the best sessions and that was the reason for my prior reservations. It was no lack of effort on my part either, I was my usual kind considerate self and was more than happy to spend 20 minutes reciprocating the massage. I've often thought that the more mature AMP ladies provide the more memorable times. I had probably my best ever AMP sessions with Anna at the old Magic (and she was easily in her early 40's) at the turn of the Millennium...Almost nothing was off-limits with her, DFK, BBBJ, the works. For those of you who had the good fortune to sample, you'll know where i'm coming from, for those that didn't, well an hour with her was like being with someone for whom the act would be her last...unbelievable.

I'm rambling now...sorry...for those who made it this far:

Looks - 9
Service - 5
Attitude - 6-ish

YMMV as always of course and perhaps I just caught her on a bad day, but would not repeat.

Member #4600
09-07-08, 11:18
No put-down or anything, but sometimes I'm guessing that they take advantage if you are a little too accommodating to their "headaches". When I get that attitude after being a gentleman, then I can't help it: I try to get my money's worth and then some. In other words, their pussy is gonna get pounded and I'm going to take as much time as possible by trying to remember the 1967 Red Sox lineup as a diversion to prolong the (ecstasy) agony.

Good points...that did cross my mind toward the end, but by then I had just made a mental note to not repeat and to report my findings. The most disappointing thing is for me, these visit are rarely impulsive, normally I plan them over a day or two in advance and let the anticipation build up...only in this case to be let down like air coming out of a ball...next time, I might be more prepared!

Ima Ginate
09-15-08, 02:02
Finally visited the one behind DunkinDonuts. That was the first time any girl had ever washed me as good as she did. She had small boobs and bottom but real eager to please. I'm guessing she's not into kissing judging by the way she pecks.
Massage was a little painful but she made up for it with her attitude. She did have a nice snug cave for the eel.

Wish I had found this site before going. Only did missionary thinking that's all she allows. Now I know better.

Helibro
09-20-08, 02:55
This notice serves as a warning that maybe we should minimize the amount of free info that is posted in this section of the board. Of course what is done is done but a continuation of new posts suggests a continuation of activity. As a fellow hobbyist and frequent reader (less frequent poster) I would like to notify you all that Amp's in DC have been completely shut down. ALL OF THEM. Read the forum under DC. People are quite dissappointed and as I have a few locations dear to me I don't want to see CT be next for a complete shut down. Just a suggestion.

HB

Nhgiy
09-23-08, 08:45
Had my first visit to star today. Goodlooking provider, I would say an 8. Wish I got her name to report. Excellent shower, paid good attention. Main event was more than satisfying.

Will definately be back.

Sickink2
09-26-08, 18:30
I've been thinking of visiting the place in NH for a couple weeks now, but am a little nervous as I've never been to one before. I think I've got a pretty good idea from reading this forum (finding this forum is what made me want to go, actually... I had been looking for info on CL providers). I've seen a few posts from others recently who said they've visited for the first time... Was this your first time at any AMP, or just the first time at this one? I'm looking for FS, as you can imagine, but since I've never been to one of these I'm not sure how to act. What do I need to do to make sure I get what I'd be going there for? Feel free to PM, I'd appreciate any input.

Member #3948
09-27-08, 07:33
I've been thinking of visiting the place in NH for a couple weeks now, but am a little nervous as I've never been to one before. I think I've got a pretty good idea from reading this forum (finding this forum is what made me want to go, actually... I had been looking for info on CL providers). I've seen a few posts from others recently who said they've visited for the first time... Was this your first time at any AMP, or just the first time at this one? I'm looking for FS, as you can imagine, but since I've never been to one of these I'm not sure how to act. What do I need to do to make sure I get what I'd be going there for? Feel free to PM, I'd appreciate any input.I was as nervous a a grown man could be. I read all the reports but still was unsure of what or how. I opted for hr the first time because I didn't know diddtly squat. I suggest you look forward to your second and third visit and use the first as a learning experiance. Be honest to the ladys and tell them you are new to this. Bring at least 160 with you. Who knows you may get lucky.

Steel Blue

OccasionalTaste
09-27-08, 16:09
Took in the new star lineup today and choose DeeDee.....a delectible 5'10" rating an 8-9. Sr members can PM for details.

Old School 62
09-27-08, 19:03
Took in the new star lineup today and choose DeeDee.....a delectible 5'10" rating an 8-9. Sr members can PM for details.

Would like to check out DeeDee tomorrow - appreciate any details you can supply per service etc.

Best,

Old School

Vig57
10-07-08, 13:41
I stopped by Star last week, and had a nice massage from Kelly. She is a hot little spinner. Services offered and were all pretty much standard, nothing was exceptional, but she at least seemed enthusiastic and interested in her work.

Overall, it was a good trip and would definitely repeat with Kelly.

Alexx
10-15-08, 11:45
Stopped by Star this morning and had "Happy" for my service provider. Happy made me very, very happy! One of the best sessions I've had at any AMP, and I've been going to AMP's since 1987. Enthusiastic service and a combo GF/PS experience. Not rushed, went a bit over the hour. Highly recommended. Usual fees and options. YMMV

Alexx

Zippy2853
10-16-08, 14:53
Found this hole in the wall joint not far out of the way from NH...near some train tracks.

Anyone hear anything about it ?

1st spotted on CL about a week ago.

CT Jazz Guy
10-16-08, 20:25
Found this hole in the wall joint not far out of the way from NH...near some train tracks.

Anyone hear anything about it ?

1st spotted on CL about a week ago.Kimberly is a legit licensed massage therapist. If you are looking for anything else you will be very disappointed. She is very pretty,gives a great massage but that is it. Nothing more. Nada

Jon8452
10-17-08, 01:21
Went to Star this morning and had the pleasure of meeting "GeeGee" a very pleasant playful masseuse. Her english was worse than horrible but her attitude made up for it all. Star has excellently trained staff that know how to please their clients. I'm going to stop wasting my time at places like Tokyo Leisure Club in East Haven. There just is no comparison, dull and dingy verses bright and cheery.

Jon8452
10-21-08, 15:30
Got the urge today. Went to Star and got blown away. Mamasan said she would give me new girl. A near perfectly beautiful gorgeous young woman by the name of May gave me the best massage experiance I have had since the days of our favorite places in Waterbury. Star is fast becoming my favorite AMP. It was May's second day there today, so hopefully I'll get to see her again. Seems they rotate all too quickly. If anyone would like more info just PM.

GordonFreeman
10-25-08, 18:01
Got the urge today. Went to Star and got blown away. Mamasan said she would give me new girl. A near perfectly beautiful gorgeous young woman by the name of May gave me the best massage experiance I have had since the days of our favorite places in Waterbury. Star is fast becoming my favorite AMP. It was May's second day there today, so hopefully I'll get to see her again. Seems they rotate all too quickly. If anyone would like more info just PM.

I spoke with May today at the library and she said that she will be there for one month.

Sexguidevisitr
10-27-08, 14:36
Hey guys,

What do you recommend doing if they provide you with somebody that is not your type. Have you ever asked to see the menu before going for the message, is that a common practice here?

Jon8452
10-27-08, 16:45
I spoke with May today at the library and she said that she will be there for one month.With respect to you're experience as a senior member, may I ask what you would rate May for beauty? I'd just like to have a standard.

OccasionalTaste
10-28-08, 18:38
With respect to you're experience as a senior member, may I ask what you would rate May for beauty? I'd just like to have a standard.

I'd give May a solid 7

Jon8452
10-30-08, 01:23
Hey guys,

What do you recommend doing if they provide you with somebody that is not your type. Have you ever asked to see the menu before going for the message, is that a common practice here?IMHO asking to see the menu is not a common practice. Telling the mamasan what type of girl you would like usually helps depending on how busy they are.

OccasionalTaste
10-30-08, 16:49
IMHO asking to see the menu is not a common practice. Telling the mamasan what type of girl you would like usually helps depending on how busy they are.

I am a long time regular ......and when the menu changes....and...if I am there early, before many customers show, I ask to see the menu, which, usually is brought out.....but I have to tell you, you usually are not doing yourself a favor as the girls DO NOT LIKE IT....so asking for a type is much safer

Surferd
10-31-08, 08:25
I am a long time regular ......and when the menu changes....and...if I am there early, before many customers show, I ask to see the menu, which, usually is brought out.....but I have to tell you, you usually are not doing yourself a favor as the girls DO NOT LIKE IT....so asking for a type is much saferI have had them all come out for me to choose. The mamsan did it without asking me. They seemed OK with it but I did feel weird. I think it's demeaning though.

Tailchaser79
10-31-08, 14:38
Tried to go to Star today...two cruisers in the D&D. Tried to wait it out and drove by a couples times. No suprise that cops would be at the donut place. I was at Best early on the same day is was last visited by the fuzz, so it was a little close for comfort.

I've never had a lineup brought out without asking. The few times I have asked (back in Waterbury days and once at Star), it resulted in some of the least pleasant and/or enjoyable experiences. Letting the m'san know what your type is can be the best bet, it's worked well for me more than once.

Eastcoasterbub
11-04-08, 01:11
Some will call me alarmist, but here it is.

<<details edited out, explained below.>>

DrN

PS: I chose to edit out my own post while I could for the following reason: I received a PM which confirmed that the car (and guy) that had worried me was, in fact, security; this leads me to believe that the other guy I saw parking on the side street, however odd, was most certainly just one of us.

If you have further questions, please PM me and I'd be happy to explain why I was so worried. But I'm happy that my worries appear to have been unfounded.

As always, be safe.

DrN

Eastcoasterbub
11-05-08, 00:36
Got myself in the door: security is tight, and this is well done IMHO. Spent the hour with Kelly (Kellie?), small natural firm yummy tits and very good English. They were busy, so she started with a backrub, then went for the shower, then post-shower the massage was shorter and other activities faster to get started. Overall, an excellent trip, making up for my last unhappy experience (see the old post). Two thumbs up.

DrN

Tailchaser79
12-04-08, 21:25
Went to Star early this afternoon. With my daily travel schedule, it's not as easy to get to as Best was and my visits are a much more infrequent. Not busy at all. I had to do a double take when the mamasan let me in; it wasn't the younger/scary-mean one I remember from this summer. The one today was older and reminded me of one from Best. Asked for a line up; 3 choices. 2 taller/slim and a cute shorter petite woman. I like more petite women, so I chose her (Mimi.mid 20s, curly hair, beautiful face). I skipped the shower and, for the first time ever, had a girl walk on my back during the massage (which I usually skip). Amazing. All around, she was at least an 8, maybe even a 9. Great looks and personality, even light kisses. Strange tattoo below her naval, random. Standing doggie, doggie & mish to complete. Amazingly tight. Great session and will definately be back.

Tailchaser79
12-13-08, 17:48
Mimi – the Sequel: Was picking up a couple things in downtown New Haven today, so figured I’d swing by Star for a quick visit this afternoon. Try and find a cutie to warm the chill. Didn’t seem too busy upon arrival, asked for and got Mimi (based on my first very enjoyable experience). Had a great time once again, this girl is a little rock-star. Enthusiastic CBJ (eyecontact and ball-play), energetic RCG, CG. Had her wrap her arms around my neck, stood up and bounced her on my dick for a couple minutes before having her stand doggie for a pounding – great view with the mirrors. And then finished with hard/body slapping dirty-talking mish. Was freakin awesome. She was smiling and laughing and talking and teasing the whole time; like I said – she is a rock-star. Good conversation during clean up. She’s been there a couple weeks and will be there until early January. I haven’t seen any other reports on her; I know I am not the only one keeping her busy and hope some of you guys can get a taste before this little spinner moves on!

Gmo11
12-15-08, 15:22
Based on Tailchaser's recommendation, I called ahead and made an appt. With Mimi and let me say, she did not disappoint. I had to wait for her for about 10-15 minutes and was a bit worried she might be tired. Mamasan even asked if I wanted another girl and I said I would wait. Boy am I glad I did because unless Mikki/Bikki is back working there, there is NO WAY my experience could have been topped and even if she was, that's questionable. If it was college football, this girl would be a 1st team all-american. Very pretty, smokin' body (good set of fakes), gets into the session, pays special attention to certain areas, and knows how to push all of the right buttons. She gave a fantastic massage as well. Obviously YMMV, but this girl is a winner.

Mighty Spearsman
12-18-08, 02:35
Stopped by Star this week for my first time ever here early in the afternoon, after reading the reports by Tailchaser79 and Gmo11.

Asked for Mimi and was not disappointed, I would rate her a 10 in the service area! Her face was just ok, not beautiful, but she's a very, very sexy lady, with one of the best man-made racks I've seen on any AMP girl. Even her fully-clothed standing-up full-body hugs felt good.

She speaks decent English and confirmed that she'll only be at Star until mid-January.

One minor quibble with Tailchaser's review - I think the mark below her navel is a c-section scar, but I could be wrong. In any case, I didn't bother to look at her navel area much :D

Tailchaser79
12-18-08, 17:55
Mimi. The 3rd Visit: Had another enjoyable experience this afternoon with Mimi. When I went the 2nd time, she recognized me. When I requested her late this morning, she flung her arms open for a big hug. Service was superb: skipped the shower, got standing cbj (love the mirror), standing doggie, doggie and mish. I had my hands on the backs of her knees holding myself up and her legs open. Was hittin' it pretty good and didn't last as long as I normally would, it was real good. Great cuddle & conversation afterwards. Is it out of place to get her flowers for my next visit?

MS. I got a chance to check it out again, the mark below her naval is a tatoo. I can confirm. It's a knife/sword pointing downwards with roses and flowers around it. It's not very well done. You; d think the guys upstairs could barter for an upgrade. I wonder how many visits that would work out to LOL. I have to agree with my earlier post and with your comment of her breasts: They're awesome.

Spoon Man
12-20-08, 16:17
By any chance.....is this the same Mimi from Lucky in Wallingford? She stopped working there a couple of months before the bust.

Mighty Spearsman
12-27-08, 01:39
Mimi. The 3rd Visit: Had another enjoyable experience this afternoon with Mimi. When I went the 2nd time, she recognized me. When I requested her late this morning, she flung her arms open for a big hug. Service was superb: skipped the shower, got standing cbj (love the mirror), standing doggie, doggie and mish. I had my hands on the backs of her knees holding myself up and her legs open. Was hittin' it pretty good and didn't last as long as I normally would, it was real good. Great cuddle & conversation afterwards. Is it out of place to get her flowers for my next visit?

MS. I got a chance to check it out again, the mark below her naval is a tatoo. I can confirm. It's a knife/sword pointing downwards with roses and flowers around it. It's not very well done. You'd think the guys upstairs could barter for an upgrade. I wonder how many visits that would work out to LOL. I have to agree with my earlier post and with your comment of her breasts: They're awesome.
Thanks for the "research" on Mimi's tatoo, will take a closer look next time I see her.

And yes, you should bring flowers for your next visit! Doesn't have to be expensive, an $8-10 bouquet from a nearby Stop 'n Shop is sufficient. And I guarantee that you will be well-rewarded in return by Mimi for your thoughtfulness.

Although I haven't done it for the last 4 years or so, in the past I have given flowers a few times to AMP/MP girls who I had seen for multiple visits, and it always paid off with some extra time, effort and GFE in return.

TwistedBrother
12-27-08, 12:57
And yes, you should bring flowers for your next visit! I have given flowers and more to AMP girls before. The response has been good although in one case my expectations got a little high and didn't come through. But I'd still recommend it

Buck Cock
12-30-08, 17:33
Is star the place near donut shop?

I'm from Mass.

Morany
12-31-08, 17:41
Finally made it to star to see mimi today before the snow,she is everything that is said and more.I tried last week and saw Sooki who was very good but cannot compare to mimi. she will only be around for a few more weeks so I highly recommend getting a visit in. either one of these are fine choices enjoy while you can.

Ben There
01-01-09, 10:47

I'm from Mass.
Try 675 State St. Can't miss.

Buck Cock
01-01-09, 12:41
Try 675 State St. Can't miss.In mass? Whats that the getty? Or was that a poor attempt of humor as if.

LE uses the services of massage parlors, escorts and streetwalkers all the time. I've been led to believe by various providers that LE, politicians and government officials are a major part of their business.

Snowman2
01-02-09, 10:17

I'm from Mass.Star is behind Dunkin Doughnuts on Whalley ave. in New Haven.

OccasionalTaste
01-03-09, 23:15
Got a lineup yesterday and Mimi was not there. Picked Sumi, who for my money was even better than Mimi, full of fun and vitality, did some fancy dancing for me and was totally enthusiastic.

YMMV

Sensational09
01-05-09, 21:33
How much $$ should I bring?

Hopeforluck
01-06-09, 04:23
If I go to Star, about how much should I have with me?

Morany
01-07-09, 18:21
.6 for the house,I've seen both Mimi An Sumi and wasn't quoted a price .I rolles up $ and gave it when I was done and it was tucked away in their shorts without even looking at it.

Mimi was worth $$ but I still only gave $.

Spoon Man
01-08-09, 06:45
Mimi was worth $$ but I still only gave $.

None of these girls are worth $$. Maximum worth is $ and it works downward from there!!

Snowman2
01-08-09, 18:46
We aren't all made of money and we need to work together in these tough times to keep the rates where they have been .6 for the house and $ for the girl in the room.

Mighty Spearsman
01-09-09, 11:01
How much $$ should I bring?
RTFF and I'm sure that you'll quickly discover that the standard prices for any good AMP such as Star Sauna are $60 for the house fee and $100 as a tip for the young lady's time with you. The last time I was at Star Sauna, I received a fabulous massage from Mimi (including her walking on my back) and I felt that the $100 tip was appropriate.

BTW, when I was with Mimi, she never asked for a tip or even hinted at it, I just said "thank you" and put the money in her hand.

The two AMPs in Danbury appear to want/expect/demand a higher tip, apparently they request up to $160 as a tip, which IMHO is too high. I don't go to either of those two places.

Now, I noticed that you have only one report. So, in return for this info, my colleagues and I look forward to some good, useful, detailed reports from you.

Lee Wing
01-09-09, 23:15
I had a visit with Mimi and it was heavenly. Sorry to hear that she is gone. Went to Fantasy instead today and it was average at best.

Mr Happy 2009
01-12-09, 06:12
We aren't all made of money and we need to work together in these tough times to keep the rates where they have been .6 for the house and $ for the girl in the room.Somehow, girls are in control of the prices still for the vast majority - and guys are not helping in getting these prices down! to a more affordable rate.

Funemail11
01-12-09, 14:21
Wow. Went to NH today, and had the best time that I have with anyone, girlfriends or pros. Michele was the girl. Just started of course, and will be there the usual month. I original asked for Simi, but she wasn't available. So in walked a gorgeous girl. About 5'2", really nice natural C's, wearing really short shorts. Oh my God! The shower was amazing, the massage was okay but when she took her top off it was amazing. She kept me on my stomach, and did stuff that I can't even verbalize, then the flip and started a BJ. She wasn't facing me so she did have her ass by me in almost a 69. I tryed a couple of times for DATY and massaging her, but it was not on. As she was giving me a BJ, I was feeling her gorgeous ass. Unbelivable! I almost lost there, but she did move so we could do mish. Which made me lose it soon after. She likes to talk, but not too much and seems to be totally into you the entire time. I finished and I was so relaxed and amazed that I couldn't move. I wouldn't even be able to light a cigerette if I smoked. I felt like driving home would be a challenge.

Of course, she might not be for everyone, but.

He one down side was that she had on perfume that I soon realized, after I got in my car, that I was wearing. Fortunately, it was morning, and my wife wasn't home, so I could go home and wash my cloths.

Anyway, that's it. Amazing!

Spoon Man
01-12-09, 22:09
I'm amazed that I kept my promise that I would not return to one of these places after my eye-opening trip to Bangkok this past summer. I almost slipped when I read about Mimi, but no one answered my question so I did not get tempted. Enjoy!!

Stick Figure
01-15-09, 12:46
Hit up Star last night, and was met by a girl who called herself Angie. I am not sure how old she was but I am 27, and she seemed to be a bit older; *maybe* late 30s (I can't freakin' tell). Face was OK, pretty good boob job and her ass wasn't that good (but I also happen to like a plumper than average ass).

The massage was OK, nothing special. But I think part of the problem is that I am pretty skinny and just don't get massages very often anyway. Next was the sauna, and then the table shower. While I was in the sauna, I saw another one of the girls walked by through the door window. Next time I go back, I may have to ask to see the available girls, and see if I can spot her because she looked pretty damn good.

Back to the room, and there was some foreplay. She has some longer nipples, which I am not the biggest fan of. She laid down next to me and let me mess around downstairs a little bit (no DATY though, which I didn't want to anyway) while she stroked me and got me hard. We started off with some missionary for a little while, and then I had her bend over. Again, I prefer a little junk in the trunk but she didn't have much of an ass, to be honest. So I let her get on top, and honestly, she can pound it pretty good.

Part of my motivation for going (aside from getting off) was that I have been dealing with some shit and just wanted to 'hate fuck' someone. And so while she was on top, I was about to cum but I had her flip over instead. It turns out that I am more stressed out than I thought, because I eventually went limp. So I told her that she would probably have to finish me off. She had me lie down, and good lord, it probably took about 10 minutes of jerking before I got off. Apparently, I have some shit on my mind that needs resolving.

All in all, I was probably there for about an hour and 15, maybe 20, minutes. Usually rate of $60 at the door and then $100 tip. Not a bad visit but I'm not sure I'd be happy with the same girl again.

Chester 701
01-16-09, 01:19
I Never Went To Star I Heard It Was Nice. I Would Be To Nervous To Go There Its Front Door Is Facing The Drive Through Of Dd And You Know How Many Le Go To Dd. Its Only A Matter Of Time Before They Get Busted. The Le Chief In New Haven As No Mercy On Hobbyist He Like To Put Ypur Picture And Name In The Paper.

======================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Frinky
01-16-09, 23:43
Help me out here...NH as in N ew H aven? What place? Heading there soon for a week.

Wow. Went to NH today, and had the best time that I have with anyone, girlfriends or pros. Michele was the girl. Just started of course, and will be there the usual month. I original asked for Simi, but she wasn't available. So in walked a gorgeous girl. About 5'2", really nice natural C's, wearing really short shorts. Oh my God! The shower was amazing, the massage was okay but when she took her top off it was amazing. She kept me on my stomach, and did stuff that I can't even verbalize, then the flip and started a BJ. She wasn't facing me so she did have her ass by me in almost a 69. I tryed a couple of times for DATY and massaging her, but it was not on. As she was giving me a BJ, I was feeling her gorgeous ass. Unbelivable! I almost lost there, but she did move so we could do mish. Which made me lose it soon after. She likes to talk, but not too much and seems to be totally into you the entire time. I finished and I was so relaxed and amazed that I couldn't move. I wouldn't even be able to light a cigerette if I smoked. I felt like driving home would be a challenge.

Of course, she might not be for everyone, but.

He one down side was that she had on perfume that I soon realized, after I got in my car, that I was wearing. Fortunately, it was morning, and my wife wasn't home, so I could go home and wash my cloths.

Anyway, that's it. Amazing!

OccasionalTaste
01-20-09, 16:16
YMMV but to me very average fare.

Better avoided

Sickink2
01-20-09, 17:31
There are ads all over CL for a (supposedly) new Asian place on Whalley Ave. It isn't Star, but it's right down the road apparently. I had the pleasure of sampling what Star has to offer a few weeks ago (first time at one of these places) and was immensely satisfied. I'm about ready to go again, but wondering about this place. Anybody checked it out? Here's one of the CL ads:

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/999194045.html

But they put up at least a couple of ads every day, usually the same ad (an image of a flier). I'll probably just go to Star again sometime this week, but I'd be interested to hear anything about this place.

Avojo1
01-22-09, 11:08
There are ads all over CL for a (supposedly) new Asian place on Whalley Ave. It isn't Star, but it's right down the road apparently. I had the pleasure of sampling what Star has to offer a few weeks ago (first time at one of these places) and was immensely satisfied. I'm about ready to go again, but wondering about this place. Anybody checked it out? Here's one of the CL ads:

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/999194045.html

But they put up at least a couple of ads every day, usually the same ad (an image of a flier). I'll probably just go to Star again sometime this week, but I'd be interested to hear anything about this place.

We'll like I said, I tried to TOFTT. I went in to our new establishement and the door was unlocked. There was and upstairs and downstairs with no one around. I walked upstairs and heard a few asian gents speaking like they were having lunch, waited a few and then headed downstairs and was greeted by Mamasan who was surprised as shit to see me come down the stairs alone. I asked to see a line up and it seems there was only one other person there but was busy. Mamasan said she would take me and I politely asked for a younger massuese. She said to come back in 30 minutes. She was quite old and I wouldn't have been interested at all. But you never want to piss off Mamasan so I was nice. I came back 25 min. later and saw another gent go inside and knew my chances were gone to sample. I decided to head home. I'm not sure where Star is since I don't know the area well enough but I may sample that one soon. if anyone has info on this new place let me know if it's just a RT place. I don't want to return if so.

Avojo Takin it slow

Hugh Handsoman
01-22-09, 12:58
I'm not sure where Star is since I don't know the area well enough but I may sample that one soon. if anyone has info on this new place let me know if it's just a RT place. I don't want to return if so.

Avojo your post sounds extremely fictitious. RTFF.

Avojo1
01-22-09, 15:31
Avojo your post sounds extremely fictitious. RTFF.

What are you LE, need a little more detail so you can build a case? Get over it. Orange door plate upstairs and downstairs areas. Mamasan is older. First time there, what part is fictitious to you?? I think I mentioned I didn't get any farther than speaking to mamasan in the lower level??

Milfseeker21
01-23-09, 02:54
First time, long time here. Avojo tells no lie. New place is eerily close to our favorite Star in the sky. Front door on Whalley locked, doorbells outside are working however. I rang, no answer after waiting 30 seconds, headed to back. Upstairs deck door opened by mamasan. Walked in, saw my counterpart, a tough 6 at best, pretended to forget something in my car, and left. Same rates apply (did get that much out of her). Also, only two girls working (other was "busy").

Let's start with new lineup at aforementioned favorite place. Heard good things below about Michelle; will definitely seek her next time. Cocoa is my most recent sample. 7-8 looks, 7 service. Doesn't do all the things Mimi did or evidently Michelle does, which I know doesn't bother some of you, but hey, I'm all about it. I am extremely picky usually, so I would definitely advise in sampling her off the menu if she comes your way. Solid massage skills, pleasant attitude, even LFK. YMMV of course. Also will be updating in SW forum as well; have detailed reports on 8 or so current SWs you'll find in the area.

Again, I apologize it's been so long- looking forward to contributing heavily going forward.

Stick Figure
01-25-09, 22:37
Hit up Star again the other day, and met up with Michelle. I am not sure if it was the same girl as you reported on, Funemail, but I was not that impressed. She was a very cute girl though; cute face, decent ass and great, natural rack. The attitude did not match though, and I felt a little rushed throughout the entire session.

We started out with the sauna but it wasn't hot. I don't know how to work those things, but I am not sure if it was even on. Then the table shower, and that was fine, pretty standard as the last couple times I have been. The massage was pretty quick and pretty mediocre.

The flip came, and she starting giving me a bj while facing away from me. Good bj, and she let me play around with her ass and pussy. She sat me up on the edge of the bed, and continued to blow me. I had her lie down on the table for some missionary. I think there were 3 times when she asked me if I had cum, and eventually, she said that she will jerk me off. She seemed completely disinterested, and I felt rushed so I am not sure if I will request her again.

Avojo1
01-26-09, 12:28
Yeah I should have stayed home! But I did TOFTT. Don't bother guys. I went back on Friday. Mamasan claims there's another but she is busy on this visit too. it was quiet as could be there. I don't think there is another. I decided to stay at least for the massage. Shower was nothing special, massage was lame. I was at half mast and she slipped one on me with her mouth but I stopped her during the CBJ and said I was done. I just wanted outta there. Mamasan sounded like a drunk Mr. Miagi humming his old war hymms in the Karate Kid. I left a generous respectful .4 on the table as a tip for the massage and she got upset and asked for .8 I told her I wanted someone younger at the door before she dragged me into the room and I was not enjoying myself. I hope she gets some talent soon because it's not a bad set up. Laundry mat made a good parking place next door. Anyway I would rate it a 1 for AMPS. Those hymms keep sticking in my mind. standard .6 for the massage.

Avojo takin it slow

Sensational09
01-26-09, 21:57
Recently visited Star. Parking lot was packed so I guess they were busy. Good TS, excellent massage, Tina treated me right for $ and they are very discreet.

Thinking of trying Fantasy, I know they are more expensive but which is better?

Spoon Man
01-30-09, 06:41
i don't want to do extra but she asked for. Question, if you don't want to do just want massage, is it ok?

Probably, but who knows what the quality of the massage will be at that point.

Member #3948
01-30-09, 07:57
went to the star, yesterday. Not busy. The girl who served me, said they have about five gals around. I don't believe her. I cannot remember the name of her. She is not my type, about 30. a little more weight. I like the
tiny one.

the way out, i saw another small and younger.

not much report, it is about so.. not excited... but better than nothing.

i don't want to do extra but she asked for. Question, if you don't want to do just want massage, is it ok?

Mine is gone reading your report. You haven't changed in over 4 years. You still say nothing but ask for information. Why would anyone go to an AMP for a massage only when you can get a professional massage by a female who knows what she is doing.

If you like the tension of the "possibility" of getting some I suggest you stay at home with the wife or girlfriend.

By the way, not knowing the language in no excuse for not capitalizing the first letter of each sentence.

Steel Blue

OccasionalTaste
02-02-09, 22:53
Stopped by Star yesterday morning to start off Super Bowl Sunday. Was told I had to keep quiet because most of the girls were sleeping. Got Tina. And old pro, and I should have refused. But went ahead and got nothing but standard fare. Avoid and take your chances with anyone else.

Bbcwes
02-03-09, 18:33
Stopped by Star yesterday morning to start off Super Bowl Sunday. Was told I had to keep quiet because most of the girls were sleeping. Got Tina. And old pro, and I should have refused. But went ahead and got nothing but standard fare. Avoid and take your chances with anyone else.Yeah I agree stay away from Tina it seems she's been at star forever, been with her twice and both times she pulls this routine that her knees hurt while your doing ds I ended up with a hj both times.

Milfseeker21
02-04-09, 03:06
Just got back and the place was packed for a late Tuesday night. Made the mistake of not turning away Tina. Been down that road before. Actually had her when she was brand new. Back then, she didn't rush as much. This was about a 5 minute massage and 15 minute happy time. Utterly a joke. Saw one of the newbies on my way out, a 6 at best.

Drivin for Fun
02-05-09, 18:04
Yesterday I went to my favorite R-n-t place known for only HE service. Saw my favorite massusse, and after a great rub, teasing on both our parts I convinced her to let me DATY without asking for any extra tip. So here's the twist - As I was getting dressed, she writes down her cell number, or at least it's different than that of the establishment, and says to call her. So my question is are there any guesses as to why she wants me to call her...She knows I live about 4-1/2 hours away and am married. Just curious if anyone else has had that happen, and what happened when you called. Please let me know.

Thanks and have FUN out there,

Drivin

Bubba261
02-05-09, 20:55
Yesterday I went to my favorite R-n-t place known for only HE service. Saw my favorite massusse, and after a great rub, teasing on both our parts I convinced her to let me DATY without asking for any extra tip. So here's the twist - As I was getting dressed, she writes down her cell number, or at least it's different than that of the establishment, and says to call her. So my question is are there any guesses as to why she wants me to call her...She knows I live about 4-1/2 hours away and am married. Just curious if anyone else has had that happen, and what happened when you called. Please let me know.

Drivin

My guess is that she figured, at a 9-hour round trip drive, it's pretty safe to give you since there's little chance you'll use it. OR, maybe it's not real?

Viking King
02-06-09, 10:14
...So my question is are there any guesses as to why she wants me to call her...She knows I live about 4-1/2 hours away and am married. Just curious if anyone else has had that happen, and what happened when you called. Please let me know.

Drivin

I have received cell phone numbers from some of my favorite massage ladies. In most cases they do that to facilitate future appointments. You can call ahead to set up an appointment and ensure they are working and available when you arrive. They don't want you showing up and getting assigned to another gal if they are busy.

When you call the establishment number, they will always tell you your friend is working and available long after she is working at another location. The business tells this little white lie because they want you to show up so they can assign you to someone else and make the sale.

Having their number also allows continued contact and inside information when the establishment is raided or closed. Most of the cells have a Long Island area code where the girls are based when not in CT.

Drivin for Fun
02-06-09, 11:34
Yes, it is a Long Island exchange, and yes, I will use it. Even though I live 4-1/2 hours away, I'm in the greater New Haven area on business almost every week, and she's seen me at least four times. Damn, and I thought she gave it to me because she was impressed with my "dining" at the "Y" skills!

Have fun,

Drivin

Jpeaz
02-07-09, 08:20
Yes, it is a Long Island exchange, and yes, I will use it. Even though I live 4-1/2 hours away, I'm in the greater New Haven area on business almost every week, and she's seen me at least four times. Damn, and I thought she gave it to me because she was impressed with my "dining" at the "Y" skills!

Have fun,

Drivin

I'm sure that didn't hurt!

Member #3948
02-09-09, 16:07
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/1027450716.html

From the center of the universe (Waterbury) lies this wonderful establishment. I will only say it was worth the trip. I met Cherry, I was lucky enough to be her first customer in New Haven. I told her it was all down hill from here after meeting me. Hopefully she will stick around for a few months. I will be repeating.

PM me if you have any questions other than the standard fare ones.

Steel Blue

B. U.
02-12-09, 01:00
So I went to the new one and mamasan took me into a room and left then what I thought was another mamasan came in. She wasn't. Nice bod for an older woman (45-50ish). Good table shower, good massage. So then I grabbed lunch and decided to do a direct comparison. I went to the other side of the street where that mamasan sent in June. Junes table shower was not as good. Her massage was not as good. Her english was much better (usually a bad sign). June was about 15 years (or more) younger and my lord that womans body absolutly rocks. If I had gone to star first I would not have been functional at the second place. I went to star second and was thinking about asking for another go round with June (which would have been thirds and greedy). Star is a nicer place. Parking sucks. The table shower room is a little cold. They are pretty busy. But the staff is younger and better looking. The other place has better parking but when the staff looks old to me that is kind of icky

B. U.

Tailchaser79
02-18-09, 12:27
Hi Gents,

Temporarily without internet at home, so a bit behind in this report. Went to Star on Thursday night, a bit after 8. Not my typical time to go, but felt a need and made the drive. Haven't been since early December, so asked to see the talent on hand in a line up. Instead, was presented with Tina. Pretty face, great body, slim, a bit taller (5'7 / 5'8 with heals). I like the more petite women, but she was easy on the eyes and figured it'd be a good time. Not the case. Felt rushed the whole time. Total clock watcher. Standard CBJ on the bed, moved to standing CBJ in front of the mirror with her in front of me on her knees. Standing doggie with her on her knees on the bed where she was massaging my balls and, seriously, after 3 minutes started with the 'we come together, we come together, faster' bullshit. Couldn't believe it, so I just kept hittin it. Moved to mish on the bed, where she brought her knees up between my chest and hers, which is a fav of mine. 2 mins later 'we come together, we come together, come on baby'. Annoying. So I pounded it harder for another 5 or so before sitting up and bringing her onto me CG. Stood up and bounced her on me a bit before bringing her back to the bed to pound it out mish for finish. The kept saying 'we come, we come' the whole time. The more she rushed, the harder I wanted to hit it. Pounded it pretty good, got my nut, but was far from a GFE or PSE.

Alexx
02-18-09, 14:18
Hi Gents,

Temporarily without internet at home, so a bit behind in this report. Went to Star on Thursday night, a bit after 8. Not my typical time to go, but felt a need and made the drive. Haven't been since early December, so asked to see the talent on hand in a line up. Instead, was presented with Tina. Pretty face, great body, slim, a bit taller (5'7 / 5'8 with heals). I like the more petite women, but she was easy on the eyes and figured it'd be a good time. Not the case. Felt rushed the whole time. Total clock watcher. Standard CBJ on the bed, moved to standing CBJ in front of the mirror with her in front of me on her knees. Standing doggie with her on her knees on the bed where she was massaging my balls and, seriously, after 3 minutes started with the 'we come together, we come together, faster' bullshit. Couldn't believe it, so I just kept hittin it. Moved to mish on the bed, where she brought her knees up between my chest and hers, which is a fav of mine. 2 mins later 'we come together, we come together, come on baby'. Annoying. So I pounded it harder for another 5 or so before sitting up and bringing her onto me CG. Stood up and bounced her on me a bit before bringing her back to the bed to pound it out mish for finish. The kept saying 'we come, we come' the whole time. The more she rushed, the harder I wanted to hit it. Pounded it pretty good, got my nut, but was far from a GFE or PSE.

Sounds exactly like the experience I had with her about 6 or 8 months ago .... not the best provider, actually, I stayed away from the Star for a while just because of that experience.

Alexx

Sickink2
02-18-09, 23:05
Not sure if this goes in the NH board or if anywhere else is closer (I'm relatively new to CT), but I assume this is the right place for this.

Anyway, had my first ever AMP visit here the other day. Got Sue, a solid 7 — nice, petite frame with natural C's, cute face and long, straight hair. Had TS, sauna, pretty decent massage, and some extra attention. Seemed like a slow day, and Sue was the only person I saw in the place while I was there. Got a little extra time too, for no extra money. Nothing remarkable to report, good or bad, though the experience was very pleasant overall. First-timer nerves were acting up, so I didn't opt for FS, but I still went away happy, 60 door + 80 tip.

Having never experienced any of this before (but having read a lot about it), I'd rate my visit as pretty average, but still immensely enjoyable and worth the money. I'm sure my expectations at these places will change as I start hitting more of them, which I plan to as often as possible.

MrGopher
02-19-09, 10:36
Got Hannah the 1st time, Average table shampoo, decent massage, light kisses, cbj with some rear play. Multi positions for CFS.

Got the room with only a mattress on the floor.Mamason told me it was the VIP room. I laughed.

Two nights later got June, not as good as Hanna imho. Nice tits though but a bit to clinical, didn't like to be touched. service ok but nothing to return for.

Got to try the new place on Whalley SOON.

James6
02-19-09, 22:09
Cherry at Orange was an N. girl from Norwalk.

OccasionalTaste
02-22-09, 16:54
Pretty girl but truely standard fare.

Nothing special during the visit.

Try another

OccasionalTaste
02-23-09, 13:37
Sampled Sissy at Star this morning. More lackluster than May in previous report. While relatively young and pretty, seems the new batch of girls with the new mamasan sre not much into their job. As has been the case for a lot of former Star girls YMMV.

Avojo1
02-23-09, 15:08
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/1027450716.html

From the center of the universe (Waterbury) lies this wonderful establishment. I will only say it was worth the trip. I met Cherry, I was lucky enough to be her first customer in New Haven. I told her it was all down hill from here after meeting me. Hopefully she will stick around for a few months. I will be repeating.

Steel Blue

Steel, Is this hostess younger than 50? The other 2 were old and reminded me of Mr. Miagy singing wars songs. I wasn't planning on returning but if there is a younger hostess I missed maybe a trip back wouldn't be so bad. fill me in?

Member #3948
02-23-09, 16:41
Steel, Is this hostess younger than 50? The other 2 were old and reminded me of Mr. Miagy singing wars songs. I wasn't planning on returning but if there is a younger hostess I missed maybe a trip back wouldn't be so bad. fill me in?

The lovely lady wasn't a day over 27 and looked 23....

Steel Blue

WhenWhen
02-25-09, 00:33
Steel - you were lucky to be the first customer for the girl. It happened to me one time. From that point on, the girl always referred to me as "her husband" to all of the other girls. I guess that's part of their nomenclature. Interesting tidbit. You always get good treatment from you AMP "wife". You should go back and test that out.

Quote:

Steel Blue[/QUOTE]

Hugh Handsoman
02-26-09, 00:57
Got Hannah the 1st time, Average table shampoo, decent massage, light kisses, cbj with some rear play. Multi positions for CFS.

Got the room with only a mattress on the floor.Mamason told me it was the VIP room. I laughed.

Two nights later got June, not as good as Hanna imho. Nice tits though but a bit to clinical, didn't like to be touched. service ok but nothing to return for.

Got to try the new place on Whalley SOON.

I remember not too long ago going 3-4 times a week on average. This is a recession proof biz fo sho. ;)

Bubba261
02-26-09, 23:17
I remember not too long ago going 3-4 times a week on average. This is a recession proof biz fo sho. ;)

I can remember one Friday night I was really jonesing....went to "Garden of Eden" on East Main in Meriden. Had a lousy session, couldn't get off. So, got in the car, drove the 1/4 mile down the road to Chateau East (former name of Tubs for Two today) and had a great session! 3-4 times a week? How about two 1-hour sessions in two hours in two different places?

That was really decadent (and I was MUCH younger back then!!!)

Drivin for Fun
02-27-09, 13:27
I still enjoy multiple women in a day...Of course, I need a little blue pill to do it these days! But then my all time record was my wife and 3 p4p girls in a day...without the Viagra. Of course, it killed my mongering "budget" for a few weeks!

Have FUN!

Drivin

Craven Morehed
02-27-09, 19:21
I can remember one Friday night I was really jonesing....went to "Garden of Eden" on East Main in Meriden. Had a lousy session, couldn't get off. So, got in the car, drove the 1/4 mile down the road to Chateau East (former name of Tubs for Two today) and had a great session! 3-4 times a week? How about two 1-hour sessions in two hours in two different places?

That was really decadent (and I was MUCH younger back then!!!)

That's how I spend my tax return, hit as many places as I can till the money runs out.

Tenessa
03-04-09, 09:24
There is also "The Garden Of Eden", of Florence. 843-453-5406

Spoon Man
03-04-09, 13:54
There is also "The Garden Of Eden", of Florence. 843-453-5406

Yes, but I am not travelling to South Carolina for this!!

Spoon Man
03-06-09, 14:04
First-timer nerves were acting up, so I didn't opt for FS, but I still went away happy, 60 door + 80 tip.

I'm sure my expectations at these places will change as I start hitting more of them, which I plan to as often as possible.

For one additional Jackson you could have gotten FS at Star.

Sickink2
03-08-09, 08:17
For one additional Jackson you could have gotten FS at Star.Yeah, I could've got the same there, but I wasn't exactly up to it if you get my meaning. I plan to get it next time.

OccasionalTaste
03-31-09, 18:26
Met Michelle. Around a 7 in looks, great bod with boltons. Very nice TS with plenty of rear attention. God hot towel massage. Main event was pretty good, but not outstanding. One nice thing was that she was very personable, no rush.

Benni
04-03-09, 19:52
Met Michelle. Around a 7 in looks, great bod with boltons. Very nice TS with plenty of rear attention. God hot towel massage. Main event was pretty good, but not outstanding. One nice thing was that she was very personable, no rush.how was the traffic. Last time I was there it was it was really busy.

OccasionalTaste
04-06-09, 13:44
Got the lineup this morning and went with Cindy. Cute GND look and personable. Pretty much standard fare, but the GND look really grows on you. SHe indicated she really loves to get an iced coffee with some sugar so if anyone else wants to give it a try, that may get you more.

Damn doorbell was ringing off the wall. Little rain makes you guys horny as hell I guess.

StreetWise
04-09-09, 18:32
Is Star 100% asian?

Benni
04-09-09, 19:25
Is Star 100% asian?

YES. It is all asian.

Bubba261
04-09-09, 20:36
YES. It is all asian.

That's one way for you two guys to get your post counts up (and mine too, now that I think of it!!!!)

Siddhartha
04-10-09, 04:28
I have read on this forum that there is another spa, besides Star, on Whalley.

I have looked for it but could not find it.

Can someone please give me directions?

TIA

Craven Morehed
04-10-09, 17:25
They post ads on craigs list but no address, there is a number in the ad
203-389-1526. There are reports on the place but nobody has said where it is on Whalley. I think one report might have said it was next to a laundry mat

Red P
04-10-09, 17:56
Sounds like the next logical (?) step would be to actually use that phone number to call them and get an address.

They post ads on craigs list but no address, there is a number in the ad
203-389-1526. There are reports on the place but nobody has said where it is on Whalley. I think one report might have said it was next to a laundry mat

Craven Morehed
04-10-09, 19:02
Sounds like the next logical (?) step would be to actually use that phone number to call them and get an address.Orange Spa
1299 Whalley Ave
New Haven, CT

Then go to street view on Google maps and what do ya know its two houses
away from the laundry mat.

Never thought to google the number before, guess the light buld finally went off in my head.

I would like to find out though if its strictly R&T

Benni
04-11-09, 17:22
That's one way for you two guys to get your post counts up (and mine too, now that I think of it!!!!)I was hoping to win the Nobel Prize in literature by getting my posts up.

Fjace
04-15-09, 22:22
I hit it there yesterday and found a full parking lot. Didn't get a lineup, but it didn't matter because Tina was terrific. Great body, smooth skin, medium sized breasts and a nice face. It sounded like she is new to the place. It was my first time seeking FS AMP and I was not disappointed. Massage was ok, got a good bone crushing back walk, and a satisfying main course. Standard donation.

OccasionalTaste
04-17-09, 13:50
Thought I'd bite the bullit and try Orange Spa. Parked in back only to find I had to walk in the front anyway. Mamasan lets me in after what seems like 5 min and lets me in a room. Very tiny. Very dark. No way to turn up the light either. Sheleaves saying she will send someone nice in. Knock on the door and. Gulp. This is not what I had in mind. I ask for any other choices. She says ok. And comes back with someone even worse! Walked right out the door without giving a penny and went to Star.

Star was a different story. Got a lineup of a new batch of girls (except Tina, who now seems to live there) In the batch Pinky is a standout. A solid 8. 5. Beautiful face hair and bod. Showered. Nothing special and headed back to the room. I offered to masage her which she was happy about and I did a decent job and made my way to diddling that thang for a good 10 min with little stirring (not usually the case). I asked her how do I make her cum and she proceeded to show me by taking over the didling. Nice show. But this whipped her into a frenzy. She went to town on me oraly and was a 9-9. 5 in this region. Fantastic service while she lathered herself into a frenzy. At the last minute she grabs my hand to take over and finish the deed. Ahhhhhh. Sweet relief. She continued on with the great job she was doing and we went on to mish, doggie, cowboy, reverse cowboy and mish again for the finish.

Check out Pinky guys. As always YMMV

Member #3997
04-18-09, 00:57
Visited Star to get rid of some stress and a build up of excess cum.

Mamasan met me at the door, 60 dolla one houa. I paid my way in and before I took off my first sock Michelle was in the room looking HOT, with a butta face.

I undressed and she led me to the TS, very thorough with special attention to the main attraction.

Back to the room for a good massage.

Then she told me to roll over and before I knew it her hot naked body was rubbing mine and my cock was in her mouth. I played with her super DRY tight pussy for a bit and do you think it moistened up, nope?

She then proceeded to sit her tight, now lubed pussy ontop of my raging hard fat cock and she took all of it into her tight box. She rode me for a minute until she says I am too big, she needs to lay down.

On her back I fucked the snot out of her, pulled out, took of rubber willy and shot a large load all over her beautiful breasts.

Hot towel cleanup and I was gone.

Will repeat.

Standard rates apply and well worth it. Was there for almost 90 minutes.

Carl White
04-18-09, 14:57
Saw Michelle this morning. I know what Pecker Pete is saying about "butter face", not classically beautiful but her body is "rockin'"
,( a 9 at least). And if those tits are bolt ons, I couldn't tell. She's 28 years old and taller than most K girls. Perfect body for fucking.

Playful TS, no sauna (takes too much electricity, she said). Back to room still wet and a little cold but the session was GREAT. At least 5 minutes of Asian with a new twist for me. With me on my stomach with my ass rising up to meet her she bent my dick back and BB licked the sides of my throbbing cock. Lots of ball licking and ass play. God, I was horny.

Michelle then laid on her back and had me enter missionary, hoping I would come quick but this old dog (with the help of some Indian generic blue steel) fucked the shit out of her in every position I could think of. Man, I had a great time! To her credit, she hung on for the entire time, whispering, "fuck me baby". Michelle was a real trooper. Like, General Douglas McArthur, "I shall return" to see Michelle at Star.

Member #3948
04-18-09, 18:08
Michelle then laid on her back and had me enter missionary, hoping I would come quick but this old dog (with the help of some Indian generic blue steel) fucked the shit out of her in every position I could think of. Man, I had a great time! To her credit, she hung on for the entire time, whispering, "fuck me baby". Michelle was a real trooper. Like, General Douglas McArthur, "I shall return" to see Michelle at Star.[/QUOTE]

If your gonna use my name at least capitalize the letters...

Steel Blue

Jimmykil50
04-18-09, 22:32
Went to Star tonight after work. Got there around 6PM and the parking lot was empty, but the Open sign was on so rang and entered. A new Mamasan running the place took me to the room and asked me who I wanted to see. I rattled off a few names from several months ago, all since replaced. So Mamasan says "I bring them all out so you can pick". Excellent! She brings out 5 girls. So if this is the current line up, I will rate 2 of them an solid 8. 5 on looks, 2 of them a 7 on looks, and one looked to be in the low to mid 40's I would rate a 4 on looks. I picked a real cutey named Pinky. Been there about a week she claims. Shes about an all natural 36C-25-35 I guess, with a great tan and real soft curves and skin. Breasts are awsome, perky with nice nipples. She also has a compact but bitchin' body! Went thru the usual uneventful TS and initial massage with towels on the back. Then the fun began. Guys. This girl is AMAZING! We spent about 10 minutes groping, removing her top and bottom, dancing naked to the piped in music, turned her around, and ran my hands all over her. Then picked her up and put her on the table, and went DATY for another five minutes. Then onto a fantastic CBJ that was curiously enthusiastic for an AMP. Then, I found out why. This girl rides you like a motorcycle crossing the Baja! I mean, 5 different positions, grunting and moaning, spanking your ass. Unbeleivable! We went at it for a good twenty minutes like this until I couldn't hold back any more. Cleaned up, dressed, kissed her goodbye, thanked Momasan, and Elvis left the building. This had to be the best AMP experience I've had in a long time.

All I can say is, looks like a major upgrade in talent has occurred at Star, and Pinky is a MUST SEE for the forseeable future!

OccasionalTaste
04-19-09, 07:49
Ok Steel, Carl and Pecker. I've seen both Michelle and Pinky and Pinky takes the prize. Next time you're in NH for some R&R, give her a whirl. While YMMV, I do not think you'll be disappointed.

Sensational09
04-21-09, 11:52
I would have to agree, Pinky is outstanding!

Vig57
04-27-09, 18:46
I stopped by Star last week and had a great time with Michelle. I asked for Pinky, but she had an "appointment" and was unavailable. As mentioned, Michelle's body is amazing. Nice ass, tight midsection, and beautiful tits. Service was great as well. I'm definitely going back to Star and try to meet up with Pinky, but I'd happily see Michelle again.

Bad Dawg
05-01-09, 01:36
OkTotally Steel, Carl and Pecker. I've seen both Michelle and Pinky and Pinky takes the prize. Next time you're in NH for some R&R, give her a whirl. While YMMV, I do not think you'll be disappointed.

Totally agree with Occasional, Pinky rocks, was most lucky to get her, and she made me feel young again, shades of Old HK in Wtby, no kidding. I was immediatedly taken by her hair with red highlights [like kryptonite to me, [although, i'm no superman] and her incredible body, I woud go there daily when I win the next powerball!
First time at theStar, i was nervous about the parking situation, but seems secure if you get a spot in back by the side.
Will def repeat.

CT Dude
05-01-09, 15:10
On my last visit to the Star I met a lovely young lady who goes by the name Jennifer. Very sweet girl with an amazing body (one of the better boobjobs I've encountered actually). All in all, an hour well spent.

Benni
05-01-09, 22:46
I went last week, asked for Pinky, was told that she was busy and would be a while. I said that I will wait or come back after a while and to my surprise mamasan bought in Pinky. The TS and massage was OK. Pinky is extremely hot, has a very nice attitude especially for someone with her looks and young age. She seems less experienced than the others but her service was good, not a clock watcher. Gave me a massage again at the end since we had some time.

Will definitely see her again.

How does michelle rate in comparison with Pinky.

Morany
05-04-09, 15:00
I'll be finding myself in New Haven Wednesday and plan on stopping by Star. Is noon too early for a visit? I was hoping to be lucky enough to catch Pinky before she gets too busy.

Mighty Spearsman
05-04-09, 21:41
I'll be finding myself in New Haven Wednesday and plan on stopping by Star. Is noon too early for a visit? I was hoping to be lucky enough to catch Pinky before she gets too busy.
!2 Noon is actually a very good time to stop by Star, as the girls are still fresh and clean and not yet tired.

I've stopped by Star twice recently. First time I was with Cindy, very attractive, probably 30-32 years old (but looked younger), nice medium build body. Unfortunately it was around dinner time and she was already tired from her previous customers, so the action was a bit robotic and she wouldn't allow any DATY (probably because she had already had several customers before me).

Second visit was at 12 Noon on a weekday last week. I asked for Cindy again but was told she had already left Star for good, so I was given Angie. Angie is not as good-looking as Cindy nor was her body as nice (small and thin), and she looked 40-ish, but I was her first customer of the day and she gave great service, very enthusiastic, including some fun DATY.

MyHobby
05-08-09, 09:41
I've been there a couple times in the past month and have to say its nice to have an establishment like this in the area after the demise of so many others. I only hope it can last.

Reviews:

Jennifer, slightly over 40 (her claim) good english, cute, nice body, great massagee, good action. Sang during our session. Full hour used. Would repeat.

Tina, 30's (my guess) bad english, thin, bad boob job, awful massagee, great action. In and out in 50 minutes. I'd take another choice next time.

GrlWatcher13
05-08-09, 17:01
Stopped by the other day and saw GiGi. All I can say is WOW! Unbelievable. Massage great, started the bonus round while I was still on my stomach. Just kept getting better from there. Request her!

Morany
05-09-09, 15:49
Stopped by early Wednesday afternoon and had 5 girls to choose from. Kelly was the winner or should I say I was the winner. I told her I usually see pinky and she was the best I'd ever been with(even though I've never seen pinky). She ran through everything on my list of things to do and a few more I hadn't tried yet. Funny thing was I usually have $ in one side of my wallet for them as long as I get good service,and .6 on the other side of my wallet for mediocre service. I was so wiggley afterwards I gave her the .6 by mistake. I didn't realize it until half way home. she never looked at it or counted she just said thank you,smiled and sent me on my way. I'm gonna have to have another session soon to make it up to her.

Lgkok
05-17-09, 05:53
Mamason says Pinky is on vacation (gone), spent an hour with Kelly, very nice time (twice) Kelly is very enrgetic. Only complaint,, the bolt on were really hard, to much stuffing

OccasionalTaste
05-19-09, 17:49
Been traveling some and haven't posted in too long. I was lucky enough to se Pinky one last time before she went on the K girl tour and it was a memorable one. I'll premise the good performance by letting you know I had previously asked Pinky what kind of snack she would like next time I see her. This is ususly answered with a coffee. But Pinky had the odd request of Ice Cream Cake. Soooo who am I to argue. Went down to the Stop and SHop and got her one.

THis was greeted like I had bought her a car, a condo and a diamond ring, as I got one of the rides of my life from a stunning beauty, which even ended in that AMP rarity, a BBBJ. Ahhh to look down on something that beautiful hanging off your unit is one of the true pleasures of the world.

Treat them good boys. And every now and then. You hit the lottery.

Milfseeker21
05-28-09, 17:44
I had been calling for the past couple of days asking for Pinky, who Mamasan said was "working and available" when work stuff came up and forced me to take a raincheck. Arrogant me thought I'd come to the boards and report on a wild time, especially when I called today and was told the same thing. Wellllllllll, no sooner do I walk in and ask for her, but Mamasan said "she is running late. I give you different girl." I was definitely offended because I'm a regular there and get along great with mama. Pinky is definitely gone, and I just think that because she was so popular and requested, they claim she's still around to lure you in. So callers, beware.

That being said, saw 3 girls out of the new lineup. Two so-so with fake cans that were ENORMOUS. Went with the 3rd girl and only one with natural looking breasts who called herself Sugar. Massage and shower were pretty standard, but boy did she suck me sideways. Great energy in a multitude of positions, highly enthusiastic, and not a clockwatcher at all. I come before you all today recommending her for sure. Anyways, just wanted to share my update, still shaking my head that they're promoting Pinky when she's long gone. Happy head,

Milf Man

Avojo1
06-01-09, 10:12
Well I took Steels advice and gave the Orange Whaley place another try. Old Mamasan opened the door in a rubber apron with rubber boots on. She took my hand and began to lead me to a room, when I halted and asked who she had on today? I was not going to fall for it again and get some old bag working on me. Said all the girls are new. She asked me to sit in the chair rather than on the bed????? So I did, the TS was busy so I waited a bit, In comes this hottttt young thing I thought was to be mine. Greeted me with a nice kiss and said it will be another minute and she left. I was ready for fun. A minute later a slightly older girl comes in I couldn't understand her name but sounded like Suki. Decent shape but not the cutest face. Natural C's. But during the shower I noticed she also had bad breathe. Lame shower, lame massage, standard 3 position, Surprising I lasted about 20 minutes as I was not totally into her, decided to pull out and push into her back door and she screamed. I kinda chuckled. I made like I missed. Fake O from her made her even more unattractive to me so I had her finish me off with a CBJ. Even made her gag a few times during the motions. I guess I was aggravated on the bate and switch. One hottie there for sure though. Standards apply here. well over my hour too.

Avojo takin it slow

MyHobby
06-01-09, 10:47
I've been becoming a frequent vistitor at Star. Every time I've been its always someone new. This time I was introduced to Bonnie. Almost no english but it doesn't matter.

From the moment she walked in it was likre a long lost highschool girlfriend. Losts of kissing and playing. I was very suprised as we were fooling around prior to the Ts she licked my member and kissed the head. On the table after the flip she took me all the way in and slid a finger in my most sentitive of places.

Back in the room I could barley lay on my stomach due to the now raging hardon I had. Bonnie made a feeble attempt at initiating a massage but we were soon rolling around passionatly kissing. At one poing she went down on me BB again and I had to push her head back for her to stop before it ended earlier than I wanted. She obliged and turned her sweet flower up to my face and rode my tounge. At completion she went down on me again and sliped the cover on.

I slid off the table and entered her as she layed on the table. We kisswed as she said fuckme, fuckme, fuckme..... Louder and louder, so loud someone nocked on the door twice to which she giggled. with the show going on I didn't last long.

Afterward I got one of the best massages I've ever gotten. Not hard, not soft, but lots of sensuous contact. At the end she asked if I wanted to to "go again", not an easy thing to turn down as she was BBing me again to get it hard. She asked for another hour but I knew it wouldn't be easy and I had places to be.

Pistol Dick 69
06-02-09, 07:13
I've been becoming a frequent vistitor at Star. Every time I've been its always someone new. This time I was introduced to Bonnie. Almost no english but it doesn't matter.

From the moment she walked in it was likre a long lost highschool girlfriend. Losts of kissing and playing. I was very suprised as we were fooling around prior to the Ts she licked my member and kissed the head. On the table after the flip she took me all the way in and slid a finger in my most sentitive of places.

Back in the room I could barley lay on my stomach due to the now raging hardon I had. Bonnie made a feeble attempt at initiating a massage but we were soon rolling around passionatly kissing. At one poing she went down on me BB again and I had to push her head back for her to stop before it ended earlier than I wanted. She obliged and turned her sweet flower up to my face and rode my tounge. At completion she went down on me again and sliped the cover on.

I slid off the table and entered her as she layed on the table. We kisswed as she said fuckme, fuckme, fuckme..... Louder and louder, so loud someone nocked on the door twice to which she giggled. with the show going on I didn't last long.

Afterward I got one of the best massages I've ever gotten. Not hard, not soft, but lots of sensuous contact. At the end she asked if I wanted to to "go again", not an easy thing to turn down as she was BBing me again to get it hard. She asked for another hour but I knew it wouldn't be easy and I had places to be.MH you have been in the hobby awhile and to go to AMP and bb with the girls is extremly risky practice. Even bb'ing with sw's is asking for it. I am a PA in dr's office and let me tell ya the big H is not the only thing to worry about I have seen tongues the size of baseballs from giving oral to a highly infected person. I am not trying to criticize you MH just saying be more careful for yourself and anybody else that goes bb is it really worth it. YA it feels great but!! USE ultra thin covers like nothing is there.

Be Safe All I don't want to have to meet any fellow mongers the wrong way.

Benni
06-03-09, 18:05
MH you have been in the hobby awhile and to go to AMP and bb with the girls is extremly risky practice. Even bb'ing with sw's is asking for it. I am a PA in dr's office and let me tell ya the big H is not the only thing to worry about I have seen tongues the size of baseballs from giving oral to a highly infected person. I am not trying to criticize you MH just saying be more careful for yourself and anybody else that goes bb is it really worth it. YA it feels great but!! USE ultra thin covers like nothing is there.

Be Safe All I don't want to have to meet any fellow mongers the wrong way.Well said.

It is the head below the shoulder that drives these actions and not the one above the shoulders. I think the AMP's are more cleaner than SW's where there is a lot more danger from STD's.

Ben There
06-04-09, 13:41
Everything MyHobby said holds true.

Most escorts could learn quite a bit from Bonnie. Unrushed, near GFE service that include lots of smiles, sexy talk, table shower, dfk, near bbbj, lots of attention to the boys, asian, daty, two pops, ok backrub. Then she provided hot towels and mouthwash. She cleaned me up, dressed me from head to toe and gave me a breath mint and a kiss on the way out. I was there for more than an hour (no waiting, no rush out) and the damages were less than any escort on this site. Oh, I tried to set something up with an “independent” escort, but had no luck and gave up after the sixth no-go. So, off to the AMP I go. Now that’s value for your hard-earned dollar.

OccasionalTaste
06-05-09, 12:07
Myhobby and BeenThere are both correct. Had to give it a test drive today. Bonnie is a short slim spinner with tons of sexual enthusiasm. I made an appointment so she was expecting to know me when she came in the room. She looked shy a second, then jumped up to wrap both legsa around my waist and jammed her tounge in to my mouth deep. Some greeting. BEfore I was undressed she had licked every inch, which only continued in the TS. Along with the beginnings of a prostrate massage.

Back in the room we were right to it. I told her I'd massage her but she only wanted her pussy massaged she lubed my back door and deep throated me like ther was no tomorrow. Now the real prostrate fingering really went into full bore. DAMN! With plenty of ball sucking and slurping too. I returned the favor on the prostrate massage which she gladly accepted. And squirmed almost uncontollably. This was a wild session.

Any seniors want to know more. Msg me.

But Everyone should get to Star and give Bonnie a test drive. And for those of you so inclined, she really appreciates a black iced coffee with 2 sugars. God knows what that would add to the menu.

YMMV. But this one I think is a winner for all.

Blue Parrot
06-07-09, 01:04
Went to pay a visit to Bonnie recently with the past reviews in mind. First time to Star and had a little trouble finding it. For future first-timers, it is behind the Dunkin Donuts. Did see another AMP up the road however.

Not very busy for an early afternoon appointment. They said that it gets busier after midnight.

Great enthusiam from Bonnie that is for sure! Nicely done bolt on B's. Very petite and likes to sensuate the time by rubbing her body all over you. Once in the shower room, she playfully grabbed my johnson and led me to the table. Great TS and almost made me blast right there on the table. She stopped before I could and she said playfully not to worry that she would take care of me once we got back to the room.

Her massage was ok. I am not a fan of the cupped hand slap to my back or backside. She also put a towel over me and walked on my back to try to get me to loosen up some. Even though she is barely 100 pounds, I kept thinking that she was going to force some permanent injury to my spine and politely asked her to stop.

Very nice session. All the foreplay led to an early exit. Finished with Russian. PM for details. No MSOG offered even though ended a little early but I was spent anyhow. She was very accommodating and kept asking if I was having a good time.

Not quite Apple or Pepsi fame but a very good time to be had.

Blue

Funemail11
06-08-09, 13:08
I stopped by Star today, only to find it closed. I was around the area from around 10-12. Any ideas. I usually try to get there at 10 or so when I go down, so I know that they are usually open at 10.

Sensational09
06-10-09, 20:28
I just drove by, the OPEN light was out. I called them last nite, no answer.

Anyone know what's happening?

Fjace
06-10-09, 21:46
Wanted to pay a visit today and made a phone call.

No answer.

Lgkok
06-11-09, 21:34
I always call before I visit to make sure I get the massuese I want, called Wednesday afternoon and Thursday night,, no answer either time, anyone have any info ?

Carl White
06-12-09, 01:56
According to another board (GFE.com), Star has been closed by the NH Board of Health for unknown reasons.
Hope it's temporary.

Lgkok
06-12-09, 05:29
Thanks for the info Carl,, at least it was not L E realated

Siddhartha
06-15-09, 04:03
According to another board (GFE.com), Star has been closed by the NH Board of Health for unknown reasons.

Hope it's temporary.I normally do not look when I drive by but for the last couple of days their "OPEN" sign has been on for the last couple of days. Has anyone call them to see if they are open now?

Milfseeker21
06-15-09, 20:46
I too have seen the OPEN sign and have called but got a standard answering machine automated message saying no one is available to take your call. Still must be on hold with the HB. Who knows.

Milf Man

Rat Dog
06-18-09, 09:36
As of last night it was still closed. The Open sign was lit, but the doors were locked. There was a paper note taped on the outside of the front door which said: "Sauna under reconstruction".

GrlWatcher13
06-24-09, 11:05
Anyone know if Star is back up and running or can we pretty much count it out?

Dude 92
06-24-09, 19:43
Anyone know if Star is back up and running or can we pretty much count it out?Yes it is open,I went there today.

Olderbutwiser
06-24-09, 20:39
I was able to visit this place on Sunday.

Seemed to be the same supervisory staff;

And all other services were the same as the last time I visited.

I'm very happy they have returned.

Olderbutwiser

Lgkok
06-28-09, 07:09
Visited Bonnie, while not the prettiest cat in the house she sure makes up for in skills,,, man can this girl get you going

June Ninth
07-05-09, 12:43
Mamason says Pinky is on vacation (gone), spent an hour with Kelly, very nice time (twice) Kelly is very enrgetic. Only complaint, the bolt on were really hard, to much stuffingRecently visited and like all the reports nothing has changed. Mamason greeted me and we talked about closing and says the business upstairs had a leak and caused problems with sauna.

So in walks Kelly after I asked for Pinky or Bonnie. Lgkok is right on point to much stuffing. If you like huge man made mountains with a zero waist then this is your calling fellas. Don't get me wrong great session but just a little to much for my taste.