PDA

View Full Version : What are you O.C. guys doing to Julie?

Three X
10-17-07, 17:58
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/search/ths?query=julie

Why can't they just leave this woman alone.

Reporting her to the police.

Say how she gives a crappy massage.

She needs to make a living too

What is the matter with these hobbyiest?

Jonathan1301
10-18-07, 02:57
http: //orangecounty. Craigslist.org/search/ths? Query=julie

Why can't they just leave this woman alone.

Reporting her to the police.

Say how she gives a crappy massage.

She needs to make a living too

What is the matter with these hobbyiest? That's so funny! I have seen her once but hey I am not going back, that guys must have been really pissed off, LOL.

Kwik Ryk
10-23-07, 17:49
It sounds like Julie was a man. Hahaha!! That guy needs to get a life and stop posting.

Old Guy J
11-22-07, 15:12
Well, Thanksgiving day and I think I will stop bye and say hello to Julie and get a massage. The woman can get cranky but but once you get to know her she is ok. Very very low budget.

Captain America
11-26-07, 18:50
I saw Julie a few times last year, mainly because she's low budget and no fuss. Where else can you get a decent HJ and massage for $30? No tip required! unfortunately she had too many rules for me and so I kept trying to push her buttons. Once, I mumbled 'F*ck' while she was jerking me off and she slapped my thigh and told me not to use that work. Of course that only made me use it when I came for the next few session....LOL
Now she doesn't even answer the phone when I call, thanks to the marvel of caller ID, no doubt.
Wow, now that I think about it, I've been banned from the lowest cost HJ factory in OC!!!!
Kinda sad......
NOT!!

Clevr
12-11-07, 18:53
I had a massage with her her hands were like rocks and she used her elbow like she was trying to do some damage.

Ah but she knows how to jack a dick, if only you can stand the massage.

Worth $30.00 and she doesn't beg for tips like the other AMP`s.

Captain America
12-18-07, 17:47
Got a new phone number, so we'll see if that does the trick....
:-)

Conner11
01-05-08, 18:41
Although I get the HJ, I have to finish myself.

I guess I just take too long.

MeSoHorny
01-14-08, 18:25
Although I get the HJ, I have to finish myself.

I guess I just take too long.Hey,

Can you guys describe her looks? Is she a big girl? Asian, white, black? Rate her looks man! LOL, I wanna try this cheap one but I'm afraid of what I might see.

SaltyDog
01-15-08, 20:44
Hey,

Can you guys describe her looks? Is she a big girl? Asian, white, black? Rate her looks man! LOL, I wanna try this cheap one but I'm afraid of what I might see.She's a short skinny asian woman that makes you take of it yourself if you know what I mean (now don't take too long). Her looks? Well I'll give her a 2 or 3. She does the dum dum di dum dum, dum dum di dum thing when she has the radio on. Cheap yes, but come on man, it really ain't worth it. She'll try and say stuff about being a regular at a discount but even that ain't worth it. REALLY. Don't waste your time there. Not even a sink in that tiny tiny room. About the size of a jail cell. REALLY. That small. I'm being honest about the room size. I'm saying this 'cause the truth has to come out about Julie. Really disgusting. Oh, forgot to mention about the rag she uses to wipe you off. It fells really weird, like a rag. MASSAGE is not good either. Just hands gliding over your body with no pressure. Too time consuming with that style and when I went I should have stayed at home. I really regret being so curious about the infamous Julie. Hey Julie in case you're reading this (I know you are) don't take it personal.

Electrons 54
01-16-08, 02:50
She was quite rude on the telephone to me. I called one day and asked what time she's open etc. and said I would call back in a day or so. When I did call back, she said she's busy until 10:30 PM, so she'll see me then. I so, I thought you closed at 11? she hung up on me.

I knew right away, i'm not going over there. who needs an attitude like that.

Captain America
01-17-08, 16:45
Everything that's being said is true: small room (used to be a walk-in closet I bet), tiny frame weighing in at maybe 80lbs and it's her way or the highway. Oh yeah. she answers phone calls during your session as well. All that being said, for $30 (no tip) it's still cheaper than a dinner with a girlfriend. She'll do it for 25 if you go every week and her HJ is decent. Close your eyes and think of the hot chick you'll have with all the money you save....
And yes, the new phone number worked.

Asain_Ucker
01-19-08, 12:14
Hey Cap,

This is a copy of my old review back in 11/07.

I've had yellow fever probably the last 8 or 9 yrs. Had my share of korean,chinese,n viet pussy. Petite, big, tall, short,and a little bit of all variety. After reading about Julie, I figuered $30 was worth the experience good or bad. I called, showed up, and acted very gentalman like.She collects the cash and says take it all off and lay on the bed. She performed a half decent massage I guess. I never go to amps for massage so maybe I cant judge that.

On the flip, more baby oil and she grabs onto my cock. It immediatly reacts and is hard as a rock. Not alot of talk just yanking away on it. I try to charm her with some bullshit on how pretty she is( shes as ugly as ditr,lol). Then I ask can she lift her ugly gramma dress and show me some thigh and panties.
She goes balistic and says shut up, lol Im staring at he little tiny titties and she screams close your eyes, lol.

Anyway,no way wil i cum with this situation. I have to think quick.I close eyes and pretend I'm in a jail and shes the mean ass horny jailhouse guard making me cum forher,lol.

Sounds funny but it worked,lol. Anyway you wont see me back there ever again. This got to be the worst amp I've ever experience over the years.I got to agree with the other mongers shes a wacko.
10/4
asain_ucker

Everything that's being said is true: small room (used to be a walk-in closet I bet), tiny frame weighing in at maybe 80lbs and it's her way or the highway. Oh yeah. she answers phone calls during your session as well. All that being said, for $30 (no tip) it's still cheaper than a dinner with a girlfriend. She'll do it for 25 if you go every week and her HJ is decent. Close your eyes and think of the hot chick you'll have with all the money you save....
And yes, the new phone number worked.

Slickman
01-19-08, 14:18
Add me to the list of one offs with Julie. What's been said is all true. She answered the phone about 4 times during my half hour. When I looked at her, she told me to close my eyes. When I tried to make small talk, she snapped at me ("you don't need to know anything about me!"). When it was over, she tried to explain her "frequency" discounts. I leaned in her direction to hear better and she went off on me again ("you don't need to get so close!"), even though she was on one side of the table and I was on the other. Bizarre set up, strange woman, and the exception to the "your mileage may vary" rule. In this case, your mileage won't vary. You'll get what everyone else gets and wish you'd gone elsewhere.

YoHimBeBrother
01-19-08, 17:39
I read in different forums across our great nation and this Julie just cracks me up. Why bother with her? I guess at that price you get a bad attitude and the baggage that goes along with it.

Have fun and be safe.

Hey Cap,

This is a copy of my old review back in 11/07.

I've had yellow fever probably the last 8 or 9 yrs. Had my share of korean,chinese,n viet pussy. Petite, big, tall, short,and a little bit of all variety. After reading about Julie, I figuered $30 was worth the experience good or bad. I called, showed up, and acted very gentalman like.She collects the cash and says take it all off and lay on the bed. She performed a half decent massage I guess. I never go to amps for massage so maybe I cant judge that.

On the flip, more baby oil and she grabs onto my cock. It immediatly reacts and is hard as a rock. Not alot of talk just yanking away on it. I try to charm her with some bullshit on how pretty she is( shes as ugly as ditr,lol). Then I ask can she lift her ugly gramma dress and show me some thigh and panties.

She goes balistic and says shut up, lol Im staring at he little tiny titties and she screams close your eyes, lol.

Anyway,no way wil i cum with this situation. I have to think quick.I close eyes and pretend I'm in a jail and shes the mean ass horny jailhouse guard making me cum forher,lol.

Sounds funny but it worked,lol. Anyway you wont see me back there ever again. This got to be the worst amp I've ever experience over the years.I got to agree with the other mongers shes a wacko.
10/4
asain_ucker

Yowzaa
01-21-08, 20:32
I for one can't figure out how she's still in business - with all the horrible reports and the CL attacks. All this combined with the fact she's located in a legit chiro office.

I've seen her twice and although it was very odd, she wasn't as bad as I've seen reported. Not great by any means but for a "decent" massage and a HJ for .4, who cares. Not the worst way to spend a lunch hour.

She's still around and evidently pretty busy so I guess that says something...not sure what, but something.

Electrons 54
03-27-08, 22:43
I called this lady and she tells me, i'm not working tonight? I said huh? on a Friday night at 7 PM you aren't working? she asked for my digits first and said, i have tried to see you a few times but could never get together with her schedule. anyway, she hangs up on me. man this lady is about as rude as anyone gets.

then out of the blue, about 30 mins later, she calls me and says, you want to come see me now? by that time i was at another amp and said, I thought you weren't working tonight? she hangs up on me.

this lady is really rude a wacko, and loves to play games.

indeed how does this lady stay in business is totally beyond me.

Tuna Fisher
06-05-08, 02:53
Julie is all that and a bag of chips.

But if you stop to consider, as one monger in the main thread pointed out some time back, where she is from, and more importantly WHEN she is from there, you too might begin to see where the attitude comes from.

I am not here to defend her. Hell I stopped going to her for some of the same reasons (inflexibility in the massage, painfull use of the elbows, but mostly the fact that it is the other direction from home when leaving work). But if you consider the above, coupled with the fact that she probably deals with people fucking with her constantly (I mean Cpt. A, you admit you were just 'pushing her buttons'. Hell I have scars on my knuckles [and FACE] testifying to how I deal with people who push my buttons intentionally! ) are you really surprised that she has no tolerance, infact seems clinically paranoid, about her interactions with mongers? I am not more than 5' 5", but next to her I feel like the Jolly Green Giant (and I'm not even green.) If I were her I would be petrified opening the door. Especially after dark. To an anonymous crowd that may include people that would fuck with her for fun, as well as mongers who just want an hours touch and a nice stress relief.

Just because you go through daily life with people seamlessly adjusting to your quirks, does not mean that you have no quirks. Nor is it the other persons fault when they refuse to adjust to you. Julie has plenty of quirks to be sure, but because she refuses to adjust to you, well it seems to bring out the vitriol in people.

I first saw Julie about a year ago, and I knew within 5% what to expect (yea, I underestimated, but it was a matter of degree, not total shock). Anyone who goes to see her now should know, based upon what information I had, and all the subsequent posts, at least that well. Up to about the first part of the year, when I stopped going, I was on what I would call friendly terms with her. We had longish talks, discussed politics and baseball (she seems to be into the Lakers as well), and yes, even her personal life.

Is she something of a porcupine, you bet. Is she unreasonably paranoid, depends upon your point of view. But neither is she some maniacal robot, intent on your misfortune. Hell, I know her better than I know ANY other provider I have ever known (dinner and a movie girlfriends not included! )

BTW, for those of you who think I am trolling and have never actually been to see Julie. Her room is indeed small, but does have a sink. It is opposite the bookshelf where the CD player is located, and is the reason the table is angled in the room. Oh, and she does indeed change the sheets and washcloth. But then again. She likes me.

Brianph1
06-07-08, 19:16
After reading the mostly negative reports about julie I had to try her. I made an appointment yesterday and met with julie. At first she was nice, we made small talk about the lakers. But as the massage wore on it it just got worse. Her massage was horrible. I couldn't stand her elbows digging into my back. I asked her to stop and she snapped and continued to grind her elbows in my back. Then I looked over and said "are you retarded I asked you not to do that" I told her wipe that oil off my back she did and I rolled over. She the gave the most plane jane HJ I have ever had. Usually I try to hold back for ass long as I can but not this time. As soon as she cleaned me up I started to get dressed and she said we not done and I replied oh yes I am and I got dressed and ran out of there. I will never go back to her again.

Doubleclick02
08-12-08, 15:30
I tried her once back in july and the experience was ok. I would like it if she were a tad nicer. I did everything to be a gentleman but I couldn't make her in a good mood. Unless that was her good mood then I don't want to see her mad. I tried to make another appointment but I think she's not going to answer it. Last time I called, she kept being rude and finally she asked for my number and said "i will call you, don't bother me". I think she gets tons of business because her schedule fills up fast. I think there's tons of guys that really enjoy that femdom stuff. I like it a little but but not too much. Maybe if she didn't have so many clients then she would be a little nicer.

Is there any other massage therapist that is as inexpensive and equal in service out there? I'm trying to find someone in the $30-40 range no tip to be a regular customer. Julie's still the best deal for the service right now I think.

Brody99
08-16-08, 09:23
I went to Julie this past week after discovering this great board. All the stuff on here is true but since it was my first experience with a rub and tug I didn't find it that bad. I don't want to make small talk so that was fine, she did answer phone calls but I was chilling in the dark naked and could care less. The elbow to the back was very firm but did it's job (was sore the next day but that's how you know it worked). Got near the end and she was playing with my balls while rubbing my ass and as soon as the flip happened a few strokes and I was done. I will likely see her again as you can't beat the price until I find somewhere else that's good and cheap. Any suggestions PM me =)

Captain America
08-11-09, 11:25
Been going down to OC a lot lately, so I've called Julie a few times. She's still not any nicer but she says business has softened a lot. Still the cheapest HJ anywhere....

Greenhornet57
01-23-10, 03:49
First time I called, I tried to confirm her rate (thought it was too low to be true), then she cussed me out and hung up on me. Determined to try again, I used a different number, scheduled an appointment. Wow, I must say, her massage skills were about a 2 out of 10. She didn't even use any oil/lotion initially. Then the elbows. The ending was so-so, because of her attitude, I just couldn't get into it, but I must admit. She was definitely no frills, and for the cost (plus she doesn't take any tips), it's definitely something you should try at least once! But I would honestly say I wouldn't come back.

Johniecumearly
03-22-10, 21:39
I have not had the Julie experience (the reports about her have not encouraged me to go). Just wanted to address one point, though, which are suggestions by some that her being from a war-torn country, Vietnam, might contribute to her abrasive manner. I am somewhat qualified to address this point since I am from the same country and have certainly met many fellow countrymen.

The only sexual trauma of which I am aware are the boat people who were raped by pirates. The peak of this was 1980. 1985, with target victim of age 15. 30. So, today those women would be aged 40 and up.

Such trauma aside, war itself does not do anything to inhibit people sexually. If anything, war loosens the social fabric and the heritage of morality. During the height of war itself, an attitude of carpe diem (seize the day) sends people into each other's arm's to enjoy the fruits of love all the more intensely and genuinely.

Buttmunch
05-03-10, 15:29
Low on funds so I called Julie again for an appointment. She was moody as usual. I made the mistake of paying her even after seeing her bad attitude. In the past I have walked out when she has treated me like sh*t, each time she has got the message and was very nice the next time I came in.

She won't refund money now after paying and providing no service (which is theft). I could have called and waited for the cops to arrive to scare some good service into her, but she wasn't worth the wait. I know if I go back I'll get credit for the money I paid and she'll act like nothing happened again-but you have to show these providers you won't stand for being treated like garbage by a supposed service professional.

She's a strange lady with all her rules, but when low on cash there aren't that many options. If you follow this rule she'll either change or go out of business.

Captain America
05-14-10, 22:54
Saw Julie beginning of last week and not sure if she's taking a liking to me, but she went straight for the balls as soon as the massage started. Normally that just gets more frequent during the massage until you're ready for the flip. So she flips me five minutes into the session, finished me, then flipped me back for her usual 45 minute back massage. As I'm ready to call it a day, to my surprise, she flips me again and rubs out one more... The most economical HJ ever!

Just About Fun
05-19-10, 11:45
Long time gamer. Old IPOP member. Been out for a while and am feeln the itch lately. Scoured the site for local play; sad to say that the good old days of Helen and Dr. Oh have long since past. Or so I thought after a few days of viewing.

Finally found M. H. S. And thought this place was wrong. Walked in and no one was around. Made a bunch of courteous noises and still nothing. But yet I persisted. FINALLY some guy come out of the back alley and asks what I wanted. The normal spiel was put out and the guy told me he will call the lady. Waited; and finally mms shows. I think Khmer. Anyways, older, in shape, but older. She began with the normal screening process and eventually was satisfied. Walked me back to the stereotypical low lit room and I knew I was in the right place. She apologized and said the girl is out at the other place (no clue). But she would take care of me. Again, she is older, not haggard, but just was older.

. 5 for. 40. Mms provided the service. Tip. 40. Decent performance. Got the job done. I think she took a genuine liking to me. Afterwards, she gave me a # and told me to call. Very good experience aside from the HE from mms. That was visit 1.

Visit 2: a few days later, I used the #. This time mms was prepared. I arrived and was greeted by mms who was very pleased to see me. She showed me to the same room. There I prepped and waited. In walks Joy. Asian, maybe Khmer. I heard her say a few words like sodop bong. Thin, L=6 B=6 (a bit worn). We talked. Same routine and screening process. Once that was out of the way, the golden? Was asked. FS of course. 130 was proposed. I know how to talk them down but I like this place. So, no biggie. I refused the preliminary rub down and away we went. CBJ, 9/10 as far as CBJs go. Few mins of that and then I began to shift around to various deep pounding positions. Very receptive and very responsive physically. I do believe she had an O (no shit). 40 mins of that and no pressure to hurry. Relaxing and fun. Took care of me afterwards. Gave me her # to and told me to call when I want to come back. Tip. 40. Was not expected. Tipped mms. 20 on the way out. This is not expected either. This is just something I have learned from the IPOP mongers who are old pros at AMP and other venues. That was Visit 2 J.

Visit 3. Called mms, who remembered my # and name. Said she had 18yo for me. I was there quick. Came in; met KC, I think. Very young very cute.

Joy looked pissed tho. Was not thin she was not even thick, was short and stacked. Not sure of origin. This time I elected a shower (yes they have one) Very modest but clean. To my normal suite I went. In comes my treat. No $ was talked about. Again, the? Was asked and I just pulled her close and we kissed. T and all. Very nice! I was shocked. Some nice touching and kissing then down to the floor KC went. Started in with a BBBJ. Holy shit! No way! This was a very pleasant surprise. But I actually stopped her, just when she popped it in and I handed her the hefty she brought out. And she slipped it on and started up again. 7/10 CBJ. Then I spun and flipped and tossed KC around to pound from all angles. Smoke'n bod 8+ in my opinion, killer thick arse (love that on Asians). We had fun. No pressure. Very responsive. No O for this lovely tho. Too bad, was looking to impress with more than just my gear. 130 tip. 40 (again very pleased and surprised). Called for mms and gave. 20 tip. She asked if I liked with this wicked slutty look and tone. Hell yeah I said! So nice to break the barrier and drop the BS and talk freely. Very nice. *That was visit 3 LOL

I will stop. I have one more trip to tell about but this one I will wait to make sure that viewers even give-a-dang about my ramblins.

To summarize. MMS is not new at this. This place is low key and in a good slot. MMS not putting much $ into the decor for sure. The talent was goodish, getting better. She seems to have a line-up to choose from other locales (she got another for my 4th visit). Very chill if you relax. Most say YMMV just to not look like asses when someone else isn't pleased. But I think that if you step proper you'll go far.

BTW, sorry for the freak'n long post. Just wanted to contribute.

Rrignition
05-20-10, 18:22
Long time gamer. Old IPOP member. Been out for a while and am feeln the itch lately. Scoured the site for local play; sad to say that the good old days of Helen and Dr. Oh have long since past. Or so I thought after a few days of viewing.

Finally found M. H. S. And thought this place was wrong. Walked in and no one was around. Made a bunch of courteous noises and still nothing. But yet I persisted. FINALLY some guy come out of the back alley and asks what I wanted. The normal spiel was put out and the guy told me he will call the lady. Waited; and finally mms shows. I think Khmer. Anyways, older, in shape, but older. She began with the normal screening process and eventually was satisfied. Walked me back to the stereotypical low lit room and I knew I was in the right place. She apologized and said the girl is out at the other place (no clue). But she would take care of me. Again, she is older, not haggard, but just was older.

. 5 for. 40. Mms provided the service. Tip. 40. Decent performance. Got the job done. I think she took a genuine liking to me. Afterwards, she gave me a # and told me to call. Very good experience aside from the HE from mms. That was visit 1.

Visit 2: a few days later, I used the #. This time mms was prepared. I arrived and was greeted by mms who was very pleased to see me. She showed me to the same room. There I prepped and waited. In walks Joy. Asian, maybe Khmer. I heard her say a few words like sodop bong. Thin, L=6 B=6 (a bit worn). We talked. Same routine and screening process. Once that was out of the way, the golden? Was asked. FS of course. 130 was proposed. I know how to talk them down but I like this place. So, no biggie. I refused the preliminary rub down and away we went. CBJ, 9/10 as far as CBJs go. Few mins of that and then I began to shift around to various deep pounding positions. Very receptive and very responsive physically. I do believe she had an O (no shit). 40 mins of that and no pressure to hurry. Relaxing and fun. Took care of me afterwards. Gave me her # to and told me to call when I want to come back. Tip. 40. Was not expected. Tipped mms. 20 on the way out. This is not expected either. This is just something I have learned from the IPOP mongers who are old pros at AMP and other venues. That was Visit 2 J.

Visit 3. Called mms, who remembered my # and name. Said she had 18yo for me. I was there quick. Came in; met KC, I think. Very young very cute.

Joy looked pissed tho. Was not thin she was not even thick, was short and stacked. Not sure of origin. This time I elected a shower (yes they have one) Very modest but clean. To my normal suite I went. In comes my treat. No $ was talked about. Again, the? Was asked and I just pulled her close and we kissed. T and all. Very nice! I was shocked. Some nice touching and kissing then down to the floor KC went. Started in with a BBBJ. Holy shit! No way! This was a very pleasant surprise. But I actually stopped her, just when she popped it in and I handed her the hefty she brought out. And she slipped it on and started up again. 7/10 CBJ. Then I spun and flipped and tossed KC around to pound from all angles. Smoke'n bod 8+ in my opinion, killer thick arse (love that on Asians). We had fun. No pressure. Very responsive. No O for this lovely tho. Too bad, was looking to impress with more than just my gear. 130 tip. 40 (again very pleased and surprised). Called for mms and gave. 20 tip. She asked if I liked with this wicked slutty look and tone. Hell yeah I said! So nice to break the barrier and drop the BS and talk freely. Very nice. *That was visit 3 LOL

I will stop. I have one more trip to tell about but this one I will wait to make sure that viewers even give-a-dang about my ramblins.

To summarize. MMS is not new at this. This place is low key and in a good slot. MMS not putting much $ into the decor for sure. The talent was goodish, getting better. She seems to have a line-up to choose from other locales (she got another for my 4th visit). Very chill if you relax. Most say YMMV just to not look like asses when someone else isn't pleased. But I think that if you step proper you'll go far.

BTW, sorry for the freak'n long post. Just wanted to contribute.Very nice post.

I look forward to reading your next one.

V Bruin
06-06-10, 14:22
I just wanted to add that after reading the reports on here, I couldn't help myself and decided to go visit Julie. Let's just say, she walked me into the room, I gave her $20 for wasting her time, and got the hell out of there. Sorry, but she is just too unattractive in the looks department. Surprisingly, she didn't act like too much of a psycho, and even said that if I came back, she would still honor the $20 I gave her, but there was no way I was coming back.

Yellofeevr
07-11-10, 12:54
Guys, I've been to Julie whenever I'm in town and can get away to see her.

And I've had good and bad experiences with her.

I was wondering if in this economy, there are any comparable alternatives to Julie pricewise. I mean if you're going to pay $30 for that, you might as well go ahead and pay an extra $20 and get what you really want. Right?

Even for a half instead of full.

Just my. 02

Anyway, please PM me if you have any ideas or suggestions.

I'll be back in OC at then end of the month.

Thanks

JimmyPage
07-29-10, 13:43
I was wondering if in this economy, there are any comparable alternatives to Julie pricewise.At twenty bucks for a half hour, you can't get much lower than Julie. She is the Wal-Mart of OC massage. Only some drunken older lonely chick from a bar or something can beat Julie's price. She has the market to herself, if you can deal with her moods and rules.

Captain America
09-08-10, 17:08
Wonder if Julie is on to us. Just when I thought we got along she sprung her
Whacko side on me. Called her last weekend, told her who I was and she suggested
An appointment in an hour. Told her I couldn't do that (due to another meeing)
And she went off on me: "don't call me no more, you Mxxxxx-Fxxxxx!" Etc. Etc.
Hung up only to have her call me back, ask me some very calm questions and,
When I thought I'd gotten the answers right and was ready to accept her apology,
SHE WENT OFF ON ME AGAIN!

What a roller-coaster...
Lol

NeverTell
09-26-10, 19:35
I would like to see this famous Julie. However, I don't have a monger phone and really can't have her calling me up before or after the appointment. Is she crazy enough to do this?

Also, what is her contact #? I think I've read every post in this thread on her and can't find it.

Thanks,

NT

Captain America
10-06-10, 17:14
Hmmm, never thought about what she would do when craigslist went out of business since that was her only way of advertising. She's probably in the "therapeutic" section. Come to think of it, that's where she's been all along. Serach for her name.

NeverTell
10-31-10, 17:59
After being stood up by Eileen I decided I had to try Julie. After reading all these posts I made sure to be very careful with her so I wouldn't piss her off.

I drove to her location (an hour away) then called to try and setup an appointment. She asked, "How soon you be here? " I replied, I am out front. She instructed me to wait 5 minutes then she would come to the front door to let me in.

A few minutes later, she came to the door to let another customer leave and I went in. She instructed me to walk in front of her. This made it awkward, following here would be much easier but I got the feeling she didn't want me staring at her (she is very tiny. So I walked as she belted out left and right turn directions.

We get to the room and she asks how long I want. I reply 1 hour and she says $30. I pull it out of my pocket. I had it ready to go so there would be no messing with other cash or my wallet. She took the money and put it under the light in the back of the room. I assume to make sure that it is real. Like I'll try to rip off such a cheap massage.

As I undress she instructs me to make sure my shoes are against the wall cause she needs room. I get naked and lay face down on the table. Her massage is just ok, the best part was the neck crack. Not sure how she can do it so much better than I can. She is so careful to not let any part of her body (except hands) touch any part your body it is almost funny. She was kneeling on the table between my legs rubbing my back. I slowly tilted my foot in toward her to see I could touch her and before I did, she grabbed my leg and pulled it away from her.

She did a lot of ball play between the legs. Almost too much. She would bring me to excitement then let it go, then do it again. I would lift my butt into the air to allow her hand room to roam around underneath. She kept going under there and my lower back got tired of holding my butt up. Everytime I would rest, she would start jabbing at my balls again until I lifted my butt up. It was fun but annoying.

On the flip she massaged for a few minutes before getting to the happy part. This was also just ok. I made sure not too look at her and had my eyes closed most of the time. I could tell she kept waiting for me to look at her so she could yell at me but I tried hard not to; I just enjoyed the rub.

After I did the deed, she tried to go to the sink which was at the foot of the table but I guess my foot was in her way, hanging off the edge of the table. She asked me to move my foot so she could get by but I didn't understand her. She starts yelling at me, "Move your foot, move your foot" I see she is holding her hands up (the are full of my special fluid) so she doesn't drip all over and I realize that instead of just walking and letting her body push my feet out of the way, she wants me to move them. I moved them as instructed once I figured it out. She will not let her body touch your body.

She has me lay down and she does more back rub. She then gets this concerned voice, almost like a panic, and tells me to wait and she will start again in a minute. I am laying there and I can hear her messing around in her purse. Then I feel her laying stuff on the table between my legs. This seems to be taking a while and I am starting to feel concerned so I lift up my head and try to see what she is doing and she wells at me to lay down and don't worry about what she is doing. I can see she is counting money. Maybe she forgot to collect money from the last guy or thought she forgot so was counting her money?

She gets back to the massage and has me sit up on the side of the bed and does some more back rub. Then it is over. She waits for me to get dressed. While I am dressing, she does not change the bedding. GROSS.

Overall, the price just can't be beat. I've had better 1-hour massages at the $15 foot places (I tip them $10 so total damage is $25) but they NEVER end with release. Will I go back? That depends how good Eileen is, if she come see me.

Be Safe

Tiny Tank
05-04-11, 03:45
LOL who ever is advertising for her posted in wrong section.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/hab/2361389344.html

FuckNorris
05-05-11, 04:06
LOL who ever is advertising for her posted in wrong section.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/hab/2361389344.htmlWhoever wrote that is a complete and utter douche bag. Snitching on Julie is fucked up, no matter how bad her service is.

Member #5087
06-14-11, 16:30
Couple of years ago I made an apt with her, it was around midnight, she let me in, I got undressed and she got mad because I did't put the shoes in the right place! Haha I just got dressed and asked for my money back she gave it to me super mad. But. I did not learn the lesson, last year I called her again it was late again, she let me in again but this time she was way more mad LOL I did not even got in the room I just said "forget it, you don't want make money, open the door" LOL she went crazy and started sayin " FU AS, get out of here" LOL I told her the same we were yelling at each other in the parking lot and I just took off.

I was driving and she called me to say FU! LOL I was just laughing and saying FU too LOL, that woman needs mental attention.

Danny2
06-15-11, 01:14
This made me laugh. *ucken hilarious! Lmao.

Couple of years ago I made an apt with her, it was around midnight, she let me in, I got undressed and she got mad because I did't put the shoes in the right place! Haha I just got dressed and asked for my money back she gave it to me super mad. But. I did not learn the lesson, last year I called her again it was late again, she let me in again but this time she was way more mad LOL I did not even got in the room I just said "forget it, you don't want make money, open the door" LOL she went crazy and started sayin " FU AS, get out of here" LOL I told her the same we were yelling at each other in the parking lot and I just took off.

I was driving and she called me to say FU! LOL I was just laughing and saying FU too LOL, that woman needs mental attention.

Iluvamps
06-15-11, 04:07
LOL. She's not that bad. Not the best massage but you get what you pay for huh?

Member #5087
06-15-11, 04:30
LOL. She's not that bad. Not the best massage but you get what you pay for huh?LOL, she is not bad? Hahaha, that sucks, but you are right, you get what you pay for, and it's our fault for trying that cheap massage, I'd rather do it myself.

Mike Lang
07-05-13, 19:21
Couple of years ago I made an apt with her . I was driving and she called me to say FU! LOL I was just laughing and saying FU too LOL, that woman needs mental attention.I just have to say something about Julie. Years ago, I got Julie's number from a monger who posted on TS. I called in the afternoon. She answered and ask if I came to her place before. I gave her the excuse "My friend told me etc. She asked for my phone # then hung up on me. She never picked up the phone when I called back. As I was driving home, my phone rang. I answered, then there was a moment of pause, and the other line said,"Hello, this is the police department, may I help you?" I then realized that Julie called me and then connected me with the police department. I was so angry, I answered the phone every time it rang, hoping to talked to her to tell "Fuck off." She did that 3 or 4 times but never talked to me. I did not do anything wrong, not even discuss the session with her. I don't know why she was so mad at me, and connected me to the police. Why would she assume I would be afraid of the police? I have not done anything!

Aceman 2000
12-27-13, 20:23
Saw Julie today. Handed her 2 20's and she gave me change from her purse. She put the 2 bills down very precisely, is the best way to describe it. She the took the two 20's and laid them down straight, uncreased them flipped them, then flipped them again very precisely in sequence. I think she might be OCD. Anyways, her technique was awesome today, different than before much more sensual and she left me breathless.

Had to keep my yes closed and think about one of the hotties with big tits from bedazzled to finish.

Clutch
03-12-14, 19:39
I was blackballed by Julie a couple of years ago. I'm not sure what I did but she hung up on me while I made an appointment, then called me back and cussed me out for about 5 minutes! It was hilarious until I realized that I'd lost one of my cheapest dates.

I figured enough time had passed and was able to book an appointment with her this past Saturday. I used a different name and she didn't remember me. Nothing has changed, she is still barks orders and is super controlling but that is part of her charm. I actually enjoy her massages and made no attempt at small talk. She did the reach-under ball rub and chuckled when I lifted my hips for easier access. She had me flip and gave me a nice yank. I just kept my hands on my chest and had dirty thoughts of other hot encounters. I like a firm gripped HJ and that's exactly what she delivered. No complaining or impatience on her part. When I blew, it was a fountain that went everywhere. The wall, carpet, my shirt on the chair, Julie, and myself were all casualties of my eruption. Again, no complaints from her. She simply began wiping things down, then cleaned me up. I went out the back door a happy camper who recovered one of his lost resources.

Clutch.

OakOak22
09-12-15, 11:45
Tried to see Julie a month ago and her phone was disconnected. RIP julie? I really hope she hasn't quit. She's was always good for a reliable bust.

Randt99
09-15-15, 23:17
Tried to see Julie a month ago and her phone was disconnected. RIP julie? I really hope she hasn't quit. She's was always good for a reliable bust.Still there, every thing the same.

RageFtw
03-13-17, 15:09
I realize this is an old thread but I just wanted to add, I live right near Julie and she is still doing her thing in the broom closet.

Now I've never had her act like a ***** or anything like that she is curt on the phone but very nice while I'm there.

We all know the massage is not what I call a massage but a no hassle BBHJ for 30 can't be beat as far as I can tell in OC.

Now I don't have years under my belt working on my mongering but I'm out there at least twice a week looking Will report back if I can find active threads for OC AMPs and not every thread pointing back to SGV.

Still there, every thing the same..

CoJones123
03-17-17, 03:32
I realize this is an old thread but I just wanted to add, I live right near Julie and she is still doing her thing in the broom closet.

Now I've never had her act like a ***** or anything like that she is curt on the phone but very nice while I'm there.

We all know the massage is not what I call a massage but a no hassle BBHJ for 30 can't be beat as far as I can tell in OC.

Now I don't have years under my belt working on my mongering but I'm out there at least twice a week looking Will report back if I can find active threads for OC AMPs and not every thread pointing back to SGV..First time with Julie. She is weird but she can also be normal, nice.

She is so petite that it makes sense to me why she barks so quickly. Anyways I don't think there is a cheaper massage out is OC than with her.

CoJones123
03-18-17, 00:54
First time with Julie. She is weird but she can also be normal, nice.

She is so petite that it makes sense to me why she barks so quickly. Anyways I don't think there is a cheaper massage out is OC than with her.I forgot to say that yes, price is still $30 for 1 hour massage.

Bronsonator
03-19-17, 12:13
Is this her? If so, I saw her and will share my experience. If not her, I won't, haha.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-real-deal/103199403

CoJones123
03-19-17, 18:24
Is this her? If so, I saw her and will share my experience. If not her, I won't, haha.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-real-deal/103199403No. That is not her. She is Vietnamese, super short.

SCJohn
03-19-17, 20:08

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-real-deal/103199403I thought Julie was asian.

DutchTreat
03-19-17, 23:39
Yes, the Julie for whom this thread is named is Asian. However, I did see the Caucasian Julie, in the referenced web link, earlier this year at her place near South Coast Plaza. What a trip. If you behave like a gentleman, she will treat you right. Not a beauty queen by any stretch of the imagination, but boy does she love having sex. The only bugaboo for me was that she also loves to talk. Incessantly. She was also still a little drunk from the night before, but that also may have lowered any inhibitions she may have had.

Dutch.

I thought Julie was asian.

Bronsonator
03-26-17, 13:04
Yes, the Julie for whom this thread is named is Asian. However, I did see the Caucasian Julie, in the referenced web link, earlier this year at her place near South Coast Plaza. What a trip. If you behave like a gentleman, she will treat you right. Not a beauty queen by any stretch of the imagination, but boy does she love having sex. The only bugaboo for me was that she also loves to talk. Incessantly. She was also still a little drunk from the night before, but that also may have lowered any inhibitions she may have had.

Dutch.Exactly this. She is a harmless, fun, talkative lass. She brings a small basket of crazy with her.

NeSpecialDude
03-26-17, 20:01
Does anyone know of a link to Julie?

DutchTreat
03-27-17, 13:23
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/a-mature-lady-you-can-trust/104953073

Does anyone know of a link to Julie?

NeSpecialDude
03-27-17, 17:04
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/a-mature-lady-you-can-trust/104953073I apologize I mean non Asian Julie.

cheapguy
03-28-17, 17:00
Another board that is defunct nicknamed her the massage Nazi. I called her for a massage and she was curt. I was nice and asked about an appointment etc, I set it up and as I was saying goodbye she said "F* why* I laughed for 5 minutes!

DutchTreat
03-28-17, 17:14
She walks to the beat of a different drum, that's for sure. She absolutely hates it when guys don't follow her explicit directions about parking outside her complex and getting to her place. When I managed to meet the challenge, she kept marveling at how attentive I was and remarked to me how many guys just couldn't follow her simple directions and how annoying that was for her. Like the massage only girl Nola down in south county, she loves being in complete control. But once you get beyond her quirks, Julie can be a tiger in the sack.

Dutch.

Another board that is defunct nicknamed her the massage Nazi. I called her for a massage and she was curt. I was nice and asked about an appointment etc, I set it up and as I was saying goodbye she said "F* why* I laughed for 5 minutes!

SCJohn
03-28-17, 21:41
Is this the Asian Julie? https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/thp/6063958034.html.

DutchTreat
03-28-17, 22:15
And that would be the Asian Julie. Her ad sorta gave it away, LOL "Julie is a Vietnamese massage technician. ".

Dutch.

Is this the Asian Julie? https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/thp/6063958034.html.

SCJohn
03-29-17, 02:51
And that would be the Asian Julie. Her ad sorta gave it away, LOL "Julie is a Vietnamese massage technician. ".

Dutch.Hey Dutch, LOL, it was a rhetorical question. I've never had the pleasure of seeing Julie. The reviews for her gives 50-50 odds on whether I'll have a good time. But I guess it's the same with GG Kim. You have to try it once. I may one day experience Julie in person. In the meantime, my TDL list and ATF's prevent me from sampling.

I'll certainly give a review if I ever see her.

DutchTreat
03-29-17, 13:39
SCJ, I forgot about your quick wit! LOL I'm occasionally guilty of taking things too literally, I'm afraid.

Dutch.

Hey Dutch, LOL, it was a rhetorical question. I've never had the pleasure of seeing Julie. The reviews for her gives 50-50 odds on whether I'll have a good time. But I guess it's the same with GG Kim. You have to try it once. I may one day experience Julie in person. In the meantime, my TDL list and ATF's prevent me from sampling.

I'll certainly give a review if I ever see her.

Alphau
04-03-17, 21:10

Dutch.Dutch. Wow I'm surprise she even let you get that far. Every time I've seen her it was tugboat city, but I agreed if you could get over her "demand" she's actually funny and cracks you up.

SCJ, she not like GG Kim, she 180 on the other even of the spectrum.

Stay safe, but have fun.

OakOak22
04-06-17, 19:11
She walks to the beat of a different drum, that's for sure. She absolutely hates it when guys don't follow her explicit directions about parking outside her complex and getting to her place. When I managed to meet the challenge, she kept marveling at how attentive I was and remarked to me how many guys just couldn't follow her simple directions and how annoying that was for her. Like the massage only girl Nola down in south county, she loves being in complete control. But once you get beyond her quirks, Julie can be a tiger in the sack.

Dutch.Wait a minute, sack as in full service? I've only gotten a tug from her and I've seen her over a dozen times.

DutchTreat
04-06-17, 23:41
To communicate! (pardon the Cool Hand Luke movie reference . Do a search on YouTube for it. It's a classic scene. LOL) This is NOT the Asian Julie. I repeat, NOT the Asian Julie. This is older whacky white chick who lives near South Coast Plaza. Poor Asian Julie is probably getting bombarded by mongers lately trying to get into her pants, insisting that Dutch got some and complaining that she's holding out on them! Sorry, not sorry!

Dutch.

Wait a minute, sack as in full service? I've only gotten a tug from her and I've seen her over a dozen times.

CoJones123
06-11-17, 03:17
Question on Julie, mas sage by Julie on Anaheim.

Has anyone requested oil massage from her? She uses no oil on me and given her temper I am afraid to ask.

CoJones123
06-11-17, 16:18
Question on Julie, mas sage by Julie on Anaheim.

Has anyone requested oil massage from her? She uses no oil on me and given her temper I am afraid to ask.Oil on regular body massage that is.

cheapguy
06-12-17, 01:59
I went to see Julie for the first time about a month ago. It was on the weekend. She told me to park in the lot at the Chiro office where she works. I parked in back of the lot and waited till she said goodbye to her customer. I then went up and she had a fit about where I parked. Told me that lots of homeless people hang around the lot, it isn't safe, etc. She made a huge deal out of having me park in front of the office next time. She even showed me the parking space directly outside the front door and told me next time to park there! Here massage was tedious since it was nothing more than her running around me and brushing her fingers over my body.

CoJones123
06-14-17, 18:17
I went to see Julie for the first time about a month ago. It was on the weekend. She told me to park in the lot at the Chiro office where she works. I parked in back of the lot and waited till she said goodbye to her customer. I then went up and she had a fit about where I parked. Told me that lots of homeless people hang around the lot, it isn't safe, etc. She made a huge deal out of having me park in front of the office next time. She even showed me the parking space directly outside the front door and told me next time to park there! Here massage was tedious since it was nothing more than her running around me and brushing her fingers over my body.Yes, same thing happened to me when I parked on the otherside. You have to park next to her car; tuck your underwater in your pants; place shoes next to wall; not talk and many other rules. Strange lady indeed.

Does she check you but checks throughly? She opens mine up and looks at the hole for a while, not sure why?

DanNg77
06-16-17, 10:22
Have any of you gone to see her during the chiropractors normal hours operation. I've always wondered what that is like. Will she make you wait in the lobby or will she bring you in through the back? It would suck to have to wait for her crazy ass in the waiting room while the receptionist eye ball you knowing that you are there for a rub and tug. I have always gone out of my way to make an apppointment with her when I know that the chiro office is closed.

CoJones123
06-16-17, 22:28
Have any of you gone to see her during the chiropractors normal hours operation. I've always wondered what that is like. Will she make you wait in the lobby or will she bring you in through the back? It would suck to have to wait for her crazy ass in the waiting room while the receptionist eye ball you knowing that you are there for a rub and tug. I have always gone out of my way to make an apppointment with her when I know that the chiro office is closed.She makes you wait in the lobby for 2-3 minutes and comes and gets you. You follow her to the back. Yes the receptionist looks at me funny both on my way in and on the way out.

She will never let you in through the back door, always front door.

So does she spread your but cheeks apart and looks inside?

DanNg77
06-20-17, 22:36
She makes you wait in the lobby for 2-3 minutes and comes and gets you. You follow her to the back. Yes the receptionist looks at me funny both on my way in and on the way out.

She will never let you in through the back door, always front door.

So does she spread your but cheeks apart and looks inside?Yup she does.

Does anyone know what's up with crystal beauty salon down the street. It seems like it's closed lately and has anyone been able to get more than a HJ from there.

OakOak22
07-07-17, 19:54
To communicate! (pardon the Cool Hand Luke movie reference . Do a search on YouTube for it. It's a classic scene. LOL) This is NOT the Asian Julie. I repeat, NOT the Asian Julie. This is older whacky white chick who lives near South Coast Plaza. Poor Asian Julie is probably getting bombarded by mongers lately trying to get into her pants, insisting that Dutch got some and complaining that she's holding out on them! Sorry, not sorry!

Dutch.Fun fact, the audio from that scene is played in the intro of "Civil War" by Guns and Roses. Great song and a great scene all in one, baby.

CoJones123
10-17-17, 13:31
Julie has mellowed out and she is actually normal now and nice or nicer I should say. At least that has been my impression last few visits.

Anyone else?

cheapguy
03-24-18, 01:55
Julie has mellowed out and she is actually normal now and nice or nicer I should say. At least that has been my impression last few visits.

Anyone else?I found the same thing, she has been messaging me and I went a couple of times. I know she ditched the internet on her phone and has stopped advertising. She was mellow (or mellower) for a while, but I was there a couple of weeks ago and she was back to her snarly self. Had a fit because I was about 3 min late (traffic etc, and I told her I would be there "around 130. " She called me at 130 on the dot wanting to know why I wasn't there, yada, yada, yada, I told her I was 5 min out and that I would go to the lobby and she had another fit and told me to call when I was out front. I did and she then told me to come in and wait 6 minutes. (not 5, not 10 but 6 min). No conversation at all during the lackluster massage. As she was taking me back to her "office" I asked to use the rest room and she wanted my money before I went in. Handed her $40. No change and no conversation during her lackluster massage. I think I am done with this one.

Skinny Dugan
03-31-18, 18:40
Julie sent her new number a few months ago and I lost it. Can someone PM her number por favor? Some times that crazy gal fits the bill. Not often but who knows. The price is right.

Caribe
03-31-18, 19:34
I recently called and cancelled a session with Julie and she chewed me out and banned me. This was the second time I cancelled. Both times I gave her at least an hour's notice. She still called me a time waster and to never call her again. Oh, well. I guess I'll need to find a new ATF. Ha-Ha!

Lovergrrl
04-01-18, 00:30
She sounds completely BSC.

I love a challenge as much as the next monger, but really. She sounds like late night news material.

Skinny Dugan
04-02-18, 10:53
LG don't do it! I've read a lot of your post and I'm a pretty big fan of yours. I know that you have had amazing success but you will fail here.

This knot head is out of her mind and a little nazi at times. The massage sucks and her demanding personality is pretty much a joke. I've only seen her a few times and she is far from sexy. Some times a $20/ HJ in a broom closet just hits the spot.

She sounds completely BSC.

I love a challenge as much as the next monger, but really. She sounds like late night news material.

Lovergrrl
04-03-18, 10:36
LG don't do it! I've read a lot of your post and I'm a pretty big fan of yours. I know that you have had amazing success but you will fail here.

This knot head is out of her mind and a little nazi at times. The massage sucks and her demanding personality is pretty much a joke. I've only seen her a few times and she is far from sexy. Some times a $20/ HJ in a broom closet just hits the spot.Oh no worries I have no intention of visiting that whack job. I may be crazy but I ain't THAT crazy!

AsianEater
09-28-18, 14:12

This knot head is out of her mind and a little nazi at times. The massage sucks and her demanding personality is pretty much a joke. I've only seen her a few times and she is far from sexy. Some times a $20/ HJ in a broom closet just hits the spot.Can someone tell me how I get in touch with Julie I love the older and crazy ladies. I like to try everything once.

TouchMeHere
10-05-18, 16:58
She changed her #, I may have it or ditched it.

Can someone tell me how I get in touch with Julie I love the older and crazy ladies. I like to try everything once.

AsianEater
10-06-18, 00:33
She changed her #, I may have it or ditched it.I love the crazy whack jobs. I still want to take my chances.

Skinny Dugan
05-19-19, 19:38
I was in the neighborhood and decided why not. It was while the office is closed so I had to wait for her to do her crazy routine.

She locked the office door then lined the door with magazines leaning against the door. Then she started jabbing at the door to see if the lock would hold. I waited and waited, after about 25 hits I said WTF are you doing? She gave me the stare that could kill and unlocked the door and yelled GET THE "F" OUT OF HERE! I called her a crazy "B" as I walked out and she yelled F off!

I have no idea why I stopped and I don't know why that cracker pracker even lets her use his broom closet. She is loony and the massage sucks. It's not worth $20. I don't have to worry cause I won't be going back. She is all yours fellers!

cheapguy
10-28-19, 00:29
Has anyone been to see Julie lately? She used to text message me all the time, I responded a few months ago and simply asked if she had any other services on her menu. She hasn't texted me since. A simple no would have sufficed.

AssMaster88
08-17-21, 16:27

Dutch.BAHAHA this thread from so long ago, but so hilarious to read. I want to meet Julie.

BeachDrone
08-18-21, 11:41
BAHAHA this thread from so long ago, but so hilarious to read. I want to meet Julie.Is this the Caucasian Julie: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/truleyjulie1.

cheapguy
08-19-21, 02:02
Is this the Caucasian Julie: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/truleyjulie1.No!! This Julie is a tiny old Vietnamese woman. The massage is horrible. But you get a hour of it plus a handy for $30, DO NOT even try to touch her. She does not want to be touched at all.

PerfectCircle
08-25-21, 02:01
Where the crazy ladies at?

I love the crazy whack jobs. I still want to take my chances.

cheapguy
10-11-21, 15:58
Where the crazy ladies at?Julie works out of a storage closet in a Chiropractors office On Brookhurst south of the 5 fwy in Anaheim. She is short (under 5 feet) and has a very abrupt manor. She charges $40 and hour for an awful massage that includes the HE with no additional tip. However, under no circumstances are you to touch her. I have seen her several times over the past few years. The last time I was there I accidentally touched her (it was accidental, no intent on my part) and she explained to me in no uncertain terms that she does not want to be touched. She also does this annoying thing of wiping your ass before the session, so make sure it is clean.

Furban80
04-17-23, 18:46
Julie works out of a storage closet in a Chiropractors office On Brookhurst south of the 5 fwy in Anaheim. She is short (under 5 feet) and has a very abrupt manor. She charges $40 and hour for an awful massage that includes the HE with no additional tip. However, under no circumstances are you to touch her. I have seen her several times over the past few years. The last time I was there I accidentally touched her (it was accidental, no intent on my part) and she explained to me in no uncertain terms that she does not want to be touched. She also does this annoying thing of wiping your ass before the session, so make sure it is clean.Is she still around? Tried all three #s I had and no reply. She's crazy but fun to check in with every couple years. Nice lady if you don't rock the boat.