PDA

View Full Version : CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Sam Katz
08-05-14, 14:25
Hey guys I have a quick question, I was reading about how he picked her up around Kensington near the adult book store, anybody know if any extras that goes on in that book store? If so, quick details.

Thanks fellow mongers.

MotoMoto
08-06-14, 17:15
...suffice in to say, she's a great provider. She offers all of the foreign delicacies. The Grecian cuisine looked delightful, but I declined and grabbed hold tight for some amusing doggie after a sample of BBBJ.

Paige was off Kensington Ave, near the exotic book store when I found her. She mentioned being a BackPage advertiser.

CookyJarI love the pics you post. Nice job.

Wialwa
08-07-14, 12:43
I received this PM and it verifies a hypothesis I was considering.

It's an assumption I came too after I thought about it a little more. It's what I do when viewing a Girl and Guy photo action set. I avoid the pictures with the guy's dick in the girl's mouth and look for the pictures where I can view the girl's face, body and other female features.

CookyJar.I guess I just differ from the rest, but I really love the action shots of the girls together. When I see Deena & Stacy actively engaged in rimming, it tells me that they're open to that possibility, which let's me know that I'd have an even better session with them. Don't get me wrong, I love the separate shots too. For example, the shots of Dez from a little while ago get me hard just looking at her smile. Same goes with wither Deena or Stacy. I think they're both beautiful girls, and I love looking at them just next to each other. But like I said, I get info from the action shots too, and my vote would be for more of them.

As usual though. Thanks for everything you bring to this board Cookie. You're an asset to the community!

Squonk64
08-12-14, 18:30
Hello again, CJ. I refound the Suzy videos made by Basement Productions. (The old xHamster videos have been deleted.) This is the same, boring, hour plus video with another two hours of video added. Here is the really weird part. The guy starts the video with a hand-written 18 USC 2257 certificate with his name and address. The October 2003 film date is unbelievable, so maybe we shouldn't believe anything on that affidavit either. Anyway, I remember Suzy as a bundle of sunshine, willing to party for a price, but easily a solid 10 based on looks, conversational skills, tits, and, frankly, once you got to know her, she actually cared. (That was during a week long business trip.) She truly loved you once you opened up and got to know her. She was a girl who knew what a Sugar Daddy was and, so long as you drove to replace her broken stems, cared for her chore-boy needs, and made a run to the Rite Aid to buy more needles, she loved you. Oh, and the Newports. Don't forget the Newport cigarettes.

http://motherless.com/GAD4A24E/64286E9

WasLG
08-25-14, 14:01
As I am planing to visit SNJ in the near future I started looking at the post in the area and came across this one about Girl on Girl. You are wondering if Girl on Girl is desirable when you have a lot of really good looking and for what I can read very personable gals while here in Florida, the best looking SW is worst that your ugliest one. Not only the looks but personality sucks. I am really hones how jealous I am of you guys. I have been a member for a while but there is nothing to post over here.

With all the LE going on it might be a good idea for some one to create a database of all the phone numbers or how to contact the providers instead of trying to do a pickup and then get caught. Yes, they tend to change phone numbers more frequently than underwear but at least you can have a contact or two for a safe encounter. Good luck and I hope they are available by the time I get there. LG.

What is the forums opinion on Girl or Girl action photos? Are they a, "Turn on," or a "Turn off?" Do they make a difference? What's YOUR opinion? Does a girl kissing, fondling, and getting it on with another girl turn you on or off?

As long as I'm getting mine, it doesn't bother me.

I have always thought that girl on girl action shots showed how willing a lady was to approach the freaky side of her nature. Freakiness may not be a desirable feature for some guys. Wholesome girls, wifey types and girls who wouldn't do that kind of stuff, maybe what some guys want.

What's YOUR opinion?

CookyJar.

P.S.: Once again, just to keep it straight, Deena & Stacey are two girls from the Camden side of the Delaware.

CookyJar
08-29-14, 10:58
This is going to sound a little weird. At least! It sounds a little weird to me. As hot and as sexy as Sam looks, I did not stay and date her after the picture session. Go figure!

What I really wanted was to take Sam over to meet Stacey and indulge in a long lengthy session. I got the impression that Sam wasn't up for a lengthy ride and date. I opted for a sample rather than a quick release. I asked for and got a short sample BBBJ. It was good enough to make me think about staying for the completion. But! I just could not for go a motel, 2 hour, 2 girl, sure thing with Stacey for the possibility of a nice time with Sam on a cruddy mattress, in a grimy $10 spot. I reluctantly withdrew prematurely from the action with Sam, reluctantly said my goodbyes and headed over to Jersey (where I did hook up with my current ATF for another fabulous outing).

So! All I can say about Sam is that she looks just like her pictures (no tomfoolery on my part). And! Judging from the short time I spent with her, she gives a good BBBJ.

CookyJar.

PS: Sam is the name she gave me but, Im guessing its Samantha.

CookyJar
08-29-14, 11:01
I have been spending most of my time, this summer, over in New Jersey with Stacey and her friends. However, while passing though Kensington in route to NJ, I did manage to find this sweet tender -roni, Sam.

I first spotted Sam as she was strolling on the northern side towards Lehigh. I pulled over, hoping to get an indication that she was working – she walked right pass me, looking every bit the civilian. A little later I passed her again. She was talking to the two police officers, stationed at the El stop. From her posture I could tell she wasn't law enforcement. She was standing outside of that comfort zone people get into when talking to a friend or someone they know. I did a loop around, hoping to spot her again. She was gone. I finished the loop and got back in route to NJ. Just as I was passing Huntingdon station, there she was across the street talking to a girl I knew. She looked at me, I looked at her and she crossed over and got in my car.

CookyJar.

LuvEmSmall
09-01-14, 00:17
Damn, she's got great tits! Perfect size, so pert. Sooo suckable!

LUV to hook up with her.

JayLovesJenny
09-09-14, 19:47
Hello again, CJ. I refound the Suzy videos made by Basement Productions. (The old xHamster videos have been deleted.) This is the same, boring, hour plus video with another two hours of video added. Here is the really weird part. The guy starts the video with a hand-written 18 USC 2257 certificate with his name and address. The October 2003 film date is unbelievable, so maybe we shouldn't believe anything on that affidavit either. Anyway, I remember Suzy as a bundle of sunshine, willing to party for a price, but easily a solid 10 based on looks, conversational skills, tits, and, frankly, once you got to know her, she actually cared. (That was during a week long business trip.) She truly loved you once you opened up and got to know her. She was a girl who knew what a Sugar Daddy was and, so long as you drove to replace her broken stems, cared for her chore-boy needs, and made a run to the Rite Aid to buy more needles, she loved you. Oh, and the Newports. Don't forget the Newport cigarettes.

http://motherless.com/GAD4A24E/64286E9I would LOVE to meet her or a girl like her! She is a sexy girl.

CookyJar
10-28-14, 10:55
I remember Britney best as a favorite of my old friend 'Ed Norton."

Update on Brittney, since the above quote 3 weeks ago. She looks as delicious (and unbruised) as ever, at a perfect weight, and was in a flirty mood, despite the heat of the day. And I did more than have a long talk with her. Absolutely recommended.
Britney and I go way back to 2007, when I posted: Britney aka Gia.(click on link to see 2007 report. 2007 link may not work, scroll up or down a page.)

She is still beautiful and a great provider. If any of you old timers are still around, lurking in the dark, you ought to make a trip and check her out for old time sake. Memory!

CookyJar.

CookyJar
10-28-14, 11:00
IMHO, Kensington Ave has a lot to offer. In the last pass months I have made a number of passes and viewed a number of nice opportunities. I was truly tempted. But! My connection with the two New Jersey hotties keeps me coming back over the river.

Recently, as I was passing though, I spotted a friend, Britney aka Gia (click on link to see 2012 report.) I couldn't help but stop and chat over old times.

CookyJar.

NvrStlPhilly
10-28-14, 14:40
IMHO, Kensington Ave has a lot to offer. In the last pass months I have made a number of passes and viewed a number of nice opportunities. I was truly tempted. But! My connection with the two New Jersey hotties keeps me coming back over the river.

Recently, as I was passing though, I spotted a friend, Britney aka Gia (click on link to see 2012 report.) I couldn't help but stop and chat over old times.

CookyJar.She looks so blown out. I remember her at 19 years old. She was right out of Kensington High School. Fresh as a rose. She now looks like a ghetto hood rat. Yuck.

WhenWhen
10-29-14, 00:12
Welcome back. Nice pics. You were missed these last two months. Always enjoy your work.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
11-19-14, 10:01
Thanks to everyone for their posts. Haven't ventured to the K in awhile. Took a quick round thru there Saturday and talked to a cute girl named Isabelle who was near Huntington. She said she used to be out, but had been away for awhile til recently. She was blonde with long hair, but tied up above. She seemed really nice, clean, and out of place. Didn't have time to toftt, but wondering if anyone has. Any info would be appreciated.If this is the same Isabel, you are one hundred percent right, she is really nice, clean and out of place. What more information do you need?

CookyJar.

CookyJar
11-20-14, 13:28
What is the forums opinion on Girl or Girl action photos? Are they a, "Turn on," or a "Turn off?" Do they make a difference? What's YOUR opinion? Does a girl kissing, fondling, and getting it on with another girl turn you on or off?

As long as I'm getting mine, it doesn't bother me.

I have always thought that girl on girl action shots showed how willing a lady was to approach the freaky side of her nature. Freakiness may not be a desirable feature for some guys. Wholesome girls, wifey types and girls who wouldn't do that kind of stuff, maybe what some guys want.

What's YOUR opinion?

CookyJar.
I have been put in the position to revisit this question. The question seems even more pertinent to me now since the pictures involve a longtime friend and ATF. She is the sweet innocent girl next door type. If you saw her walking down the street or at the mall you'd never suspect what thoughts were hidden behind her innocent sweet smile.

The question remains; do we really want to see our dream girls going butt wild?

This is Lauren. Do you want to see the girl on the other end of the leg? Any guesses?

CookyJar.

Wireless91910
11-20-14, 13:52
I like a little change of pace. Love to see girls go "buck wild" on each other.

I have been put in the position to revisit this question. The question seems even more pertinent to me now since the pictures involve a longtime friend and ATF. She is the sweet innocent girl next door type. If you saw her walking down the street or at the mall you'd never suspect what thoughts were hidden behind her innocent sweet smile.

This is Lauren. Do you want to see the girl on the other end of the leg? Any guesses?

CookyJar.

RecycleMikel6
11-20-14, 19:05

CookyJar.I know that Ellie / Rachel / Rebecca had that tattoo between her breasts. Does she have it on her ankle too? Would like to see her if that is she. RM.

CookyJar
11-23-14, 13:17
Been in retirement for a couple years from the hobby, but seeing that Isabelle seems to be back out, I may have to cruise and see if I can locate her myself. Had many a fun times at the no-tels with her. Would def list her as one of my ATF's.Shoot me with shit and put me in jail for stinking. Davey1965, how the hell are you doing?

I have to now admit that when I first put the question about Girl on Girl pictures to the forum, I had Davey1965 in mind. Years ago Davey mentioned that he wasn't a fan of the Girl on Girl action pictures. He didn't blast anyone, he just gave his own personal opinion. I always gave him much respect for doing that, the way he did. I guess he feels the same way about Girl on Girl pictures that I feel about Guy and Girl action shots (dick in mouth) pictures – I'm not a big fan. It was Davey's remarks that got me thinking. Two girls lying together is one thing and two girls going heavy at each other, is another thing.

Davey, I must admit, I'm not a big fan of these. I remembered her as a sweet innocent young thing. She is still sweet, lovely, smart and all of those good things. Innocent, she is not.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
11-23-14, 13:20
It's been a few years but I would never forget her! I made many trips to her place even when she was in semi retirement. Treat her well and I will offer you a money back guarantee! If memory serves me right I think Cookie hung out with her one NY Eve a few years back. Nice work Artie!!I stand corrected, obviously Runner8 recognized her. And my good buddy Gator knew. It was a secret back then and I think we should keep it that way. However, she did give me her permission to post these as long as I didn't give the date they were taken.

Lauren preformed the lion's share of the girl on girl work. I was taken aback by Isabel's response. She looked so sexually aroused. I could not help myself, I encouraged them. Isabel did reply in kind and later when it was my turn, both girls gave their full participation.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
11-23-14, 13:22
Thanks, everyone! I'm almost positive the pic Cooky posted is her. Because she seemed out of place and I didn't see anything else about her when I searched (may have plugged name in wrong), I just wanted to see if she was truthful and not a sting. Now, I really wish I had the time to see her the other day. Sounds like I missed out! Probably worth another try soon! Glad I alerted some others to her presence, too.In the past, she was a little shy. You didn't plug in the wrong name. Like so many others, she's a rose of many names. You probably would recognize her in her earlier photos. Nobody did.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
11-23-14, 13:25
...I would just like to add one more thing to what has already been said. If you cannot find Isabel by looking at the pictures posted here. I suggest you go down to Huntingdon station and look around for the most attractive girl you've ever seen and when you find that girl that will be Isabel.

CookyJarWhatever your thoughts may be on girl on girl photographs, Isabel's beautiful cannot be questioned. She is a stunningly lovely and extremely sensual young lady.

CookyJar.

PS: Oops, I almost forgot. There is the other part of that leg.

Cephlapod Love
11-25-14, 00:29
Whatever your thoughts may be on girl on girl photographs, Isabel's beautiful cannot be questioned. She is a stunningly lovely and extremely sensual young lady.

CookyJar.

PS: Oops, I almost forgot. There is the other part of that leg.I know I should be looking at something else in that photo #6, but I can't help wondering if both those girls have a minor case of rectal prolapse?

I'm just sayin'.

Jeez.

CookyJar
11-25-14, 11:19
I know I should be looking at something else in that photo #6, but I can't help wondering if both those girls have a minor case of rectal prolapse?

I'm just sayin'.

Jeez.RFLOL, it's a free country and you can look at whatever you wish – as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. The same goes for the minor case of rectal prolapse – it's okay, as long as it doesn't hurt.

CookyJar.

Davidonecall
11-26-14, 07:35
Whatever your thoughts may be on girl on girl photographs, Isabel's beautiful cannot be questioned. She is a stunningly lovely and extremely sensual young lady.

CookyJar.

PS: Oops, I almost forgot. There is the other part of that leg.Still posting this beautiful art work. A masterpiece. Have the best Thanksgiving ever. With love DOC.

Atavish12
12-03-14, 19:29
Hi friends.

I'm visiting for the mile high city. Staying by UPenn. Any one with digits they could share. No car so walking or getting someone to my hotel.

Happy to share should you come to denver.

A.

JustMe25
12-11-14, 01:15
I've noticed Sabrina back around, anyone know how I can get in contact with her. It's been quite a while since I've gotten with her. She was always a great time. Somebody please help it would be greatly appreciated.

Sw1234
12-13-14, 18:29

CookyJar.CJ, I've always thought your post with pics are the best around and always a turn on, can only imagine what happens when the camera gets put down. LOL. What does a day like this cost? 2 ladies and to let you take pics. Wish I could find some in my area.

CookyJar
12-15-14, 13:03
Sources tell me her name is Sam. We met neat Huntingdon Station. Even though she wasn't feeling well, she took her time. A BBBJ was all I required, more was offered.

I would love to see her again. Time permitting, I would love to get to know her better.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
12-15-14, 13:06
Ours was a rather quick date. Sweet girl! She's a little too shy and innocent for my taste.

She gave me her one but I'm notoriously famous for forgetting names. Like ships passing, we glimpsed each other long enough to enjoy each other's company.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
12-15-14, 13:09
I met this girl about a month ago. Sorry I couldn't post her pictures earlier, I've been busy. Hope she's still around.

CookyJar.

TrinitHugz
12-15-14, 13:57
Ours was a rather quick date. Sweet girl! She's a little too shy and innocent for my taste.

She gave me her one but I'm notoriously famous for forgetting names. Like ships passing, we glimpsed each other long enough to enjoy each other's company.

CookyJar.These girls ain't 'loyal'.

LOL nice pic but can't get that song out of my head.

Harley32
12-15-14, 23:02
I met this girl about a month ago. Sorry I couldn't post her pictures earlier, I've been busy. Hope she's still around.

CookyJar.Great find CJ. I especially like the natural Bush.

CookyJar
12-16-14, 11:24
I've noticed Sabrina back around, anyone know how I can get in contact with her. It's been quite a while since I've gotten with her. She was always a great time. Somebody please help it would be greatly appreciated.I heard see was recently seen in the area. I've been trying to find her myself.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
12-16-14, 11:28
Great find CJ. I especially like the natural Bush.A little outcroping makes it easier to find the hole. LOL.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
12-16-14, 11:31
These girls ain't 'loyal'.

LOL..nice pic but can't get that song out of my head.LOL. I'm always curious as to why people get certain tattoos.

CookyJar.

Cephlapod Love
12-16-14, 13:23

CookyJar.

Nice spinner type! Good find amigo!

This is the best I could find of recent, young but not spinner material!

Buster Hymen
12-16-14, 17:29
A little outcroping makes it easier to find the hole. LOL.

CookyJar.Not only that, natural Bush is a better feel. I detest dunking in a stubbly hole, like pig bristles grinding the shaft with each plunge.

CookyJar
01-01-15, 00:37
For days of long ago, my dear,
for days of long ago,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for days of long ago.

Goodbye 2014, I’m gonna miss you, like all of those other years gone by.

Happy New Years, USASexGuide

CookyJar

PS: Hey there 2015, it’s sure nice to see you.

Enveed05
01-02-15, 10:59
Happy 2015 CookyJar! Safe mongering!

For days of long ago, my dear,
for days of long ago,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for days of long ago.

Goodbye 2014, Im gonna miss you, like all of those other years gone by.

CookyJar

PS: Hey there 2015, its sure nice to see you.

CookyJar
01-08-15, 22:44
Just as I was about to cum, I groaned to Kandie to slow down, ease off some as I tried to recoup my cool. It was so good and I wasn't ready for it to end. Following my directions, Kandie came to a complete stop with the bobbing and slowly lowered and completely swallowed my dick inside her mouth. Once my dick was completely sucked down deep, once she couldn't take no more, after she had bottomed out, she let her tongue take over. With just her tongue she worked my dick. Using just the pressure of her tongue she worked my dick like a masseuse. She kept massaging my dick with her tongue until I was drain of every drop.

I found Kandi on the northern end of Kensington Avenue. At 5'11" she's no spinner. During standing doggie there no need to stoop-down. She can back that thing right back on it. FS was offered but not needed. No anal!

How's this for sharing?

CookyJar

PS: She's all legs!

CookyJar
01-08-15, 22:47
A lot of mongers get hung-up on the one adjective, "Pretty." But, what about those girls who could best be described as, "Sensual?"…
CookyJar.I think I'm going to describe Kandi's facial look as exotic. Her body as statuesque. Her personality as captivating. And! Her BBBJ as magnificent.

Kandie did something with her BBBJ that I haven't felt in a really long time. She surprised me.

CookyJar.

ScooterAllCity
01-09-15, 01:36
Thanks for sharing your pictures of Kandie. She's a doll.

Jooop
01-09-15, 04:37
Cookie Nice pictures dam your lucky she is a cutie.

Jooop
01-11-15, 04:47
Just as I was about to cum, I groaned to Kandie to slow down, ease off some as I tried to recoup my cool. It was so good and I wasn't ready for it to end. Following my directions, Kandie came to a complete stop with the bobbing and slowly lowered and completely swallowed my dick inside her mouth. Once my dick was completely sucked down deep, once she couldn't take no more, after she had bottomed out, she let her tongue take over. With just her tongue she worked my dick. Using just the pressure of her tongue she worked my dick like a masseuse. She kept massaging my dick with her tongue until I was drain of every drop.

I found Kandi on the northern end of Kensington Avenue. At 5'11" she's no spinner. During standing doggie there no need to stoop-down. She can back that thing right back on it. FS was offered but not needed. No anal!

How's this for sharing?

CookyJar

PS: She's all legs!Dam That Kandi 007 Picture is the most beautiful Cookie I ever seen.

Cephlapod Love
01-11-15, 16:00
Dam That Kandi 007 Picture is the most beautiful Cookie I ever seen.I'm kinda partial to Kandi. 24 picture!

Well done CJ my man! Nice shot!
interesting juxtaposition of the sign on the bb in the background... do not move....

Beebop
01-13-15, 15:00
I'm kinda partial to Kandi. 24 picture!

Well done CJ my man! Nice shot!
interesting juxtaposition of the sign on the bb in the background... do not move....Yep you have done it again cooky! She is nice not Latina but close enough for me! Little bigger tits maybe but she is still a good solid 8 or even 9 ish on the SW scale.

JayLovesJenny
01-30-15, 22:44

CookyJar.I like this girl! Would LOVE to meet her.

CookyJar
02-17-15, 09:55
Angie's BBBJ surprised the hell out of me. As she moved from pose to pose, I was aroused by her long legs and gorgeous behind. I was really looking forward to FS. I had FS and doggie style on my mind, when Angie started sucking my dick. She sucked me while I was standing, sitting and took it deep as I face fucked her. Never did she complain or give the slightest hesitation. What she did do was offer up a couple of suggestions as she sucked, licked and kissed my dick into ecstasy. Angie's BJ was amazing.

The image of Angie's smooth creamy ass cheeks as she bend over posing was burnt into my imagination. Still! It took every bit of my strength to pull out of her mouth and wrap it up. But! Once I got at it, I let my imagination take over. I fucked her doggie standing leaning against the wall, doggie bending over the chair and doggie on her knees. Every time I felt like I was about to cum, I changed position. Finally, I laid her on her back and got on top, looking into her sweet face. She wrapped her long legs around me and it was all over but the shouting.

When you're hitting it right and you know you're hitting it right when she wraps her legs and arms around you, holds you tight and groans in your ear, "Fuck me baby. ".

Damn, I hope Angie is still around the next time I'm down on Kensington Ave.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
02-17-15, 09:58
Once in my car, my curiosity was peaked as I was totally impressed by Angie's beautifully clear, creamy complexion. I couldn't wait to see what was hidden underneath her outer winter garments. As we drove, I inquired and Angie, to her credit, was very honest about her breast size. I could tell from the conversation we had on the drive over to the room that personality wise, I had a winner.

When it comes to breast, I prefer small and perky over saggy, any day. Besides, more than a mouthful is a waste...anyway.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
02-17-15, 10:00
I met Angie walking just off of Kensington Avenue, near Huntingdon Station, towards the end of January. She was bundled-up, wrapped in full winter garb. The only thing I could see and know for sure was that she wasn't a spinner. Lucky for me, I like them tall, with long shapely legs.

CookyJar.

Cephlapod Love
02-17-15, 10:44
I met Angie walking just off of Kensington Avenue, near Huntingdon Station, towards the end of January. She was bundled-up, wrapped in full winter garb. The only thing I could see and know for sure was that she wasn't a spinner. Lucky for me, I like them tall, with long shapely legs.

CookyJar.Dude! You sure know how to warm a guy's heart on a cold day. Plenty of "shrimp" poses of this lovely girl! Well done!

Er, interesting that she's spread out in all of her glory on the bed while it looks like the window blind is open! Wonder if the neighbors got a view too? LOL!

Nice pics, nice girl.

NC Transplant
02-17-15, 15:28
Excellent find especially on the street.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
02-17-15, 16:15
Glad to oblige.

Er, interesting that she's spread out in all of her glory on the bed while it looks like the window blind is open! Wonder if the neighbors got a view too? LOL!
Nice pics, nice girl.Angie didn't seem to mind, so I left the window shade / blinds up for the effect. I guess there is a little of the Exhibitionist in me. But, not enough for me to leave the window blinds up for what followed. I am pretty sure that the house next door is vacant. I didn't take any chances; I had the blinds lowered after the photo session. The last thing I needed was some voyeur snapping nudes of my fabulous body. LOL.

CookyJar.

Cephlapod Love
02-17-15, 16:32
Glad to oblige.

The last thing I needed was some voyeur snapping nudes of my fabulous body. LOL.

CookyJar.Well alrighty then! (grin).

Not what I want to see (not oriented that way). But there ya go. A new twist. Hand the camera over to the girl and see what she takes pics of!

However, I note there is a dude here on USA that does document his "connections" with the ladies. Sometimes in video format too. You ever consider taking that step?

Thanks again for the shrimp poses. Here's the last one I was able to capture, fwiw.

CookyJar
02-17-15, 17:10
On the street? What do you mean?

Excellent find especially on the street.I think Angie said she was 5'10" or 5'11. " The tallest I've ever been with was 6'4. " I love tall women.

Dating Angie bought back memories of my wife (not my real wife, but the streetwalker I would have married if I could have).

CookyJar.

Sftap
02-17-15, 17:13

CookyJar.You are an artist Cookie. I'm in awe as always. Not even sure I'd know how to deal with street girls.

Priority One
02-17-15, 17:57

I think Angie said she was 5'10" or 5'11. " The tallest I've ever been with was 6'4. " I love tall women.

Dating Angie bought back memories of my wife (not my real wife, but the streetwalker I would have married if I could have).

CookyJar.She is a lovely lady Cookie, I love that the drapes match the carpet. What ever happened to her?

Texaco Tim
02-17-15, 21:49
Not sure how you could forget a sweetheart like Angie. You reviewed her awhile back and she is still the same pleasant date now as then. I.

Have also spent time with her and hope to see her again. Also will remember those long legs forever. I suspect your problem is to many.

Woman, to little time. Thanks again for the great pics. TT.

Miami Boy
02-18-15, 08:53
CJ, nice pics as usual. I believe the first time you photoed her, she was going by Mekensie.

She asked me to share her number, so anyone can pm me if interested.

CookyJar
02-18-15, 15:58
I knew her as Mckenzie.

Not sure how you could forget a sweetheart like Angie. You reviewed her awhile back and she is still the same pleasant date now as then. I.
Have also spent time with her and hope to see her again. Also will remember those long legs forever. I suspect your problem is to many.
Woman, to little time. Thanks again for the great pics. TT.I don't know what happened. I am horrible with names and usually I'm better with faces. Maybe you're right. Maybe it's a case of to many girls, to much time and not enough brain cells.

Thanks for pointing out my oversight; I would have never seen it.

If you are interested in seeing my original post on Angie aka Mckenzie click on the link.

I've known Angie for a few years. She is one of the best providers available hands down. She is so very far from a typical Avenue Girl. She is very pretty. Has a beautiful smile. She is one of those girls that can carry a conversation at any level. I have been seen in public with her on several occasions. Nobody would ever know the deal. Angie always looks like she just got out of the shower. As long as I have known her I have never seen her dirty or needing a shower. One thing that makes Angie stand out from everybody else is she has a life. She also understands that her clients have a life and would never intrude into that life unasked.After this, our second date, what Gator said goes double. Angie has a fantastic personality.

CookyJar.

Cephlapod Love
02-18-15, 22:00
CJ, nice pics as usual. I believe the first time you photoed her, she was going by Mekensie.
How she looked then, versus now. You decide.

NC Transplant
02-19-15, 08:51
Come to Charlotte and check out some of the REAL SKANKS here and you will know.

I think Angie said she was 5'10" or 5'11. " The tallest I've ever been with was 6'4. " I love tall women.

CookyJar.

LuvEmSmall
02-19-15, 09:19
CJ, damn! Her tits are perfect! LUV them little A cups! I would spend some quality time sucking them girls!

Love to find her.

Cephlapod Love
02-19-15, 13:20
Love to find her.Ah didn't some dude offer up her number? I'm just sayin'.

report back!

BlackMailLozer
03-16-15, 11:06
I haven't picked a SW up on K&A in at least 15 years. Just found this site and was remembering a good time I had.

I lived around the corner at the time and I was waling around the ave and saw this amazing girl not far from that porn shop (I don't know if its still there) there was this beautiful young 20's, blond hair great face. It was a mild summer day and she had on a nice sun skirt. At the time I was a bit shy and naive, I didn't really know what I was doing so. I walked up to her and said "I'm looking for a girl" . LOL how stupid.

She had a great big smile ad said "aww that's so cute. I told her I had 100 bucks and no place to take her. So we went to an abando. I didn't know that's what it was at the time. She talked to some crazy looking guy that I thought might kill me. She took my hand and led me upstairs to the bedroom. She got on her knees and well she was an artist. She was so into it. I didn't expect that. After that she started crawling on top of me then I realized she was going to sit her Kitty down on my face! I have to admit her Kitty look so fresh and perfect. So after a bit of that I hot her on all fours and hit that hard until I was seeing stars.

Never got her name.

It was a great summer day so I think I will always remember her as Summer.

ImRickGrimes
03-27-15, 20:59
I haven't picked a SW up on K&A in at least 15 years. Just found this site and was remembering a good time I had.

I lived around the corner at the time and I was waling around the ave and saw this amazing girl not far from that porn shop (I don't know if its still there) there was this beautiful young 20's, blond hair great face. It was a mild summer day and she had on a nice sun skirt. At the time I was a bit shy and naive, I didn't really know what I was doing so. I walked up to her and said "I'm looking for a girl" . LOL how stupid.

She had a great big smile ad said "aww that's so cute. I told her I had 100 bucks and no place to take her. So we went to an abando. I didn't know that's what it was at the time. She talked to some crazy looking guy that I thought might kill me. She took my hand and led me upstairs to the bedroom. She got on her knees and well she was an artist. She was so into it. I didn't expect that. After that she started crawling on top of me then I realized she was going to sit her Kitty down on my face! I have to admit her Kitty look so fresh and perfect. So after a bit of that I hot her on all fours and hit that hard until I was seeing stars.

Never got her name.

It was a great summer day so I think I will always remember her as Summer.That sounds like Chelsea.

24 hottie. Hot and clean. . Fucks like a champ.

She can be found near the wawa.

LeoTheRoofer
04-01-15, 13:54
If I knew this site existed I would would have joined it at least 10 years ago if it's been here that long, I've watched things change over the years where the hot spots were South Broad St and for the last 10 plus years it's been Kenzo, but it sucks when you find a diamond in the rough they always become casualties eventually. .

LeoTheRoofer
04-01-15, 14:01

CookyJar.Gia, wow! I first met her like 11 or 12 years ago she used to hang around with a girl Angelise. She could suck and fuck like a champ.

CookyJar
04-06-15, 23:07
I cannot remember exactly were on Kensington Avenue I meant Saleena this second time around. She was quick to remind me that we had meant before. For the life of me I could not remember her.
Saleena has a pleasant personality and a nice attitude...her BBBJ isn't bad either.
To see the 2012 picture and review click here: [b]
CookyJar.Follow this link Saleena aka Sonya A Friend Returns to see my 2014 review on Saleena.

It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you troll the avenues thinking that there is nothing there to be found, that's what you're going to find. Nothing. If you come down to the avenue looking for LE, you'll find lots of LE.

I passed by two really nice looking cuties, who gave me that look, before I spotted Saleena passing the laundromat on Letterly. I chose Saleena, over the twothat I had passed, because of the last two times we'the been together and because she knew another old friend I was interested in inquiring about.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
04-06-15, 23:13
I know Sonya well and we have spent some good time together talking and knowing about each other. And her real name is not Sonya BTW. She is a great person and unlike many on the avenue has a lot between her ears. But like many others, she has made some awful choices and I feel sorry for her current situation. She has a 3 year old from a good for nothing ex and a loving family to boot.
I am kind of surprised to see that she agreed to her pictures being taken and published. But, I guess, the life on the street doesn't leave you with many choices.
Gentlemen, please treat her nice, while I hope she can make it to the better side of humanity.I reintegrate my original accordance with MaximusCut. Treat her well.

CookyJar.

WebDog2015
04-06-15, 23:14
Follow this link to see my 2014 review on Saleena.

It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you troll the avenues thinking that there is nothing there to be found, that's what you're going to find. Nothing. If you come down to the avenue looking for LE, you'll find lots of LE.

I passed by two really nice looking cuties, who gave me that look, before I spotted Saleena passing the laundromat on Letterly. I chose Saleena, over the twothat I had passed, because of the last two times we'the been together and because she knew another old friend I was interested in inquiring about.

CookyJar.Not too often you see these girls get better with time. She looks 1000% hotter. Did she quit an old habit or start a new one?

CookyJar
04-06-15, 23:16
Sonya is a sweetie. She aims to please. She was very enthusiastic about every request I made. After three or four poses she relaxed and got into the photo session. Later, after my inquiring, she eased into dirty talk.
I generally try to avoid making judgments about a girl's physical look. IMHO, Sonya is visually beautiful. She has a refreshing, pleasantly wholesome appearance. More important, she has a pleasant personality and a appealing attitude…
CookyJarThis has been my third Saleena encounter. If I have my way, it won't be my last.

CookJar.

Chi Guy X
04-07-15, 08:31
This has been my third Saleena encounter. If I have my way, it won't be my last.

CookJar.Cookie, you've shown quite a few pix here over the years. But I have to say, these are some of your best so far.

CookyJar
04-07-15, 21:57
Not too often you see these girls get better with time. She looks 1000% hotter. Did she quit an old habit or start a new one?There have been some changes. Saleena mentioned that she'd gained some weight and had recently started to lose some of it. Perhaps this accounts for her now full, perky boobies.

My suggestion, get it while it's hot.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
04-07-15, 22:13
Cookie, you've shown quite a few pix here over the years. But I have to say, these are some of your best so far.Thanks!

I've been at this for a while. While I do have a few personal favorites, I'd be hard press to point to what I'd consider my best.

CookyJar.

Blacksnake15
04-10-15, 19:32
There have been some changes. Saleena mentioned that she'd gained some weight and had recently started to lose some of it. Perhaps this accounts for her now full, perky boobies.

My suggestion, get it while it's hot.

CookyJar.Yo CJ, She is fine. :-0.

Sacramento
04-11-15, 23:57
Saleena got a phone number by any chance? Pm me if so.

CookyJar
04-16-15, 21:20
This is going to sound a little weird. At least! It sounds a little weird to me. As hot and as sexy as Sam looks, I did not stay and date her after the picture session. Go figure!
What I really wanted was to take Sam over to meet Stacey and indulge in a long lengthy session. I got the impression that Sam wasn't up for a lengthy ride and date. I opted for a sample rather than a quick release. I asked for and got a short sample BBBJ. It was good enough to make me think about staying for the completion. But! I just could not for go a motel, 2 hour, 2 girl, sure thing with Stacey for the possibility of a nice time with Sam on a cruddy mattress, in a grimy $10 spot. I reluctantly withdrew prematurely from the action with Sam, reluctantly said my goodbyes and headed over to Jersey (where I did hook up with my current ATF for another fabulous outing).
So! All I can say about Sam is that she looks just like her pictures (no tomfoolery on my part). And! Judging from the short time I spent with her, she gives a good BBBJ.
CookyJar.
PS: Sam is the name she gave me but, Im guessing its Samantha.Samantha is a star. She is everything I had hope she would be and more. She is a spinner and like most spinners; she is worth her weight in gold.

Samantha has been around, I am surprised there have not been other reviews or reports on her. I wonder why?

CookyJar.

CookyJar
04-16-15, 21:24
Seeing Ashley back on the avenue was a real heartbreaker. I thought she had made it back to a better way. For whatever reason, she is back. I am not one for the judging of others and the decisions they make. She's good people. In another life and a better world, with her looks, she would have been a model, an actress, someone's trophy wife or who knowns.

See'est la vie.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
04-19-15, 21:06
I would help if I could. If these were BackPage or CraigsList girls where their numbers are part of their advertisements, it would be easy.

CookyJar - Sam is a dream come trueif you would be so kind to share her number, I would forever be in debt to you. I'm trustworthy and always treat the girls with respect. Thanks Cooky.When I pick-up a girl, I'll usual ask if they have a phone; even though I rarely use phone numbers to contact my friends. I try to impress on them how nice it would be if they had a phone or contact information. Having a cell phone would probably make their lives much easier. Sure it would.

The reality is that these are Ladies of the avenue. Some do live at home, in a house. Others live on the street. In abandon houses. In drug houses. Few of these girls have permanent addresses. Most don't have valid IDs and little recordable income or a suitable credit history. Let's face it, apple doesn't have a Iphone plan geared towards streetwalkers. Keeping up with their needs, food, clothing and a roof over their head goes far beyond their need for a cell phone.

And! Those few ladies who do manage to get hold of and keep a phone, don't want their numbers passed around on the internet without being able to do some type of screening of their own.

It's not that I don't want to share. I can't.

CookyJar.

P.S.: Marybeth aka Maryann or Ms BethieClockdIn has made herself known.

Usually, inclement weather is good for "business". But I am so bored, I'm dry! Doesn't anyone like rainy days in bed?How many of you have taken her up on her offer. If anyone has, where are the reviews? Where's the sharing? (You can click on the about link to see my review, my effort to share.)

CJ

Jooop
04-20-15, 04:38
Seeing Ashley back on the avenue was a real heartbreaker. I thought she had made it back to a better way. For whatever reason, she is back. I am not one for the judging of others and the decisions they make. She's good people. In another life and a better world, with her looks, she would have been a model, an actress, someone's trophy wife or who knowns.

See'est la vie.

CookyJar.I agree with cookie on this one some of these girls good go any were in the real world with them looks and education.

CookyJar
04-23-15, 23:22
I spotted Jewel walking down Kensington Ave, about a block pass the 7 Eleven. I smiled and she crossed over. There was a girl with Jewel or at least they appeared to be talking. She crossed over too and started walking away. She was young and looked to be a civilian. Under no circumstances would I have ever suspected or approached her, but as luck would have it. Jewel came over to the passengers side and looked in. Half joking and mostly wishing, I asked, "What about your friend. " To my total surprise, Jewel turned and called out. The other girl, Kara walked back and got into my back seat. Off we went.

Jewel is the Hispanic looking beauty with the dark hair. She is an excellent date. I believe she is LeoTheRoofer's Helena. I will wait for him to confirm that she is the one and the same. She is around and I would do her again in a heartbeat. Kara, the tinted red head, is MIA. Believe me, I have looked. I asked around and no one has seen her since that day we met.

Jewel has a few facial marks that were easily covered up with makeup. I did not notice them on the day we met, but did a few days later. Her body is a little thin, but otherwise flawless – just the way I like. Kara did not have a mark on her, at least none that I could see and I looked.

I promised a friend that I would find her for him. So far I have had no luck – she just disappeared into the air. If I find her, I will keep my promise to my buddy. After that, she is mine, all mine.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
04-23-15, 23:26
Speaking on sharing.

She texted me this pic and she has longer hair now but definitely worth it.I am not be sure if Helena and Jewel is the same person. It really does not matter at this point. The outcome was great.

I would like to think LeoTheRoofer for sharing the about quote post on Helena. It was because of this post that I found Jewels and Kara. Mine you, I did so without requesting or receive any other contact information from LeoTheRoofer. No phone number was requested and none was given. I searched of and found Jewel, which led me to Kara. Just knowing Jewel was sometimes available at the location given was enough for me to get up off my ass, go out and find her. She was actually just a few blocks away. Months later and with just a little effort, I was able to find her.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
04-23-15, 23:30
...offers of trading Intel go unanswered. What gives cj? I been around for a minute. Are you providing actionable Intel or just running your own amateur port site. T.A couple of the members, over on the NJ board, have suggested that I am attempting to run my own private little porn site within the USASexGuide forum. Their theory is; if I am not sharing direct personal contact information, I am a pornographer. Not a photographer.

Is it porn? Is it art? Is it sharing the fun? I leave it to you, the USASexGuide Supreme Court to decide.

CookyJar.

JohnnyTheWad
04-24-15, 00:30
A couple of the members, over on the NJ board, have suggested that I am attempting to run my own private little porn site within the USASexGuide forum. Their theory is; if I am not sharing direct personal contact information, I am a pornographer. Not a photographer.

Is it porn? Is it art? Is it sharing the fun? I leave it to you, the USASexGuide Supreme Court to decide.

CookyJar.Hey Cooky, this justice says. . . Fuck them LOL. Keep sending those pics bro, I for one, love it.

JTW.

Jooop
04-24-15, 00:39
A couple of the members, over on the NJ board, have suggested that I am attempting to run my own private little porn site within the USASexGuide forum. Their theory is; if I am not sharing direct personal contact information, I am a pornographer. Not a photographer.

CookyJar.Thats one pretty cookie on Jewel.

Phillyewe
04-24-15, 11:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Cephlapod Love
04-24-15, 13:01

CookyJar.Hey-Zeus dude! You did it again! Those side-by-side shots are spectacular! WOW! Dueling be*tts, wishbones, be*tt & Thighs, doggies all nice! But of course I think I died & went to heaven with dueling shrimp pose!

Now all of that said. Which was the better ride?

Oh, and I see some kinda freakshow-timemachine mirror caught you in the act in the background of a few "artistic" shots.

Miami Boy
04-25-15, 13:34
Keep it up, ignore the complainers. BTW, saw Maylea Thr 6:30 pm at corner of Kens and Westmoreland.

CookyJar
04-25-15, 21:19
Now all of that said. Which was the better ride?

Oh, and I see some kinda freakshow-timemachine mirror caught you in the act in the background of a few "artistic" shots.LOL. What are you trying to do, get me killed. You know I cannot answer that, in the open forum. Suffice it to say, when it came to performance neither girl disappointed.

Both girls know about and have access to USASexGuide. Jewel knew about CookyJar and his connection to USASexGuide well before I got the chance to explain.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
04-25-15, 22:17
...BTW, saw Maylea Thr 6:30 pm at corner of Kens and Westmoreland.Thanks Miami Boy, it's always a pleasure. As always, thanks for sharing.

I heard from Britney, that Maylea was recently seen in the area. Big or small, she is a favorite.

FYI: I recently had a long talk and ride with, Aundrea. Her hair is no longer brown and she goes by a different name (I'll always remember her as Aundrea). I drove her home but we didn't date, although she was available. She was up around the Ducan Donuts. She will always have a place in my heart.

I ran into Britney a couple of weeks ago. I didn't recognize her at first, she has added on a little weight. We didn't get the chance to date at that time. Luckily I was able to find her again; the weight looks really good on her. Pictures to follow at a later date!

I have included a couple of past photos of Maylea, Aundrea and Britney. Sharing is about giving out good pertinent information for those willing and able to use it.

CookyJar.

Glockman
04-25-15, 23:23

CookyJar.I've got to figure out a way to get my southern ass up there. Do you like Corona?

Cephlapod Love
04-26-15, 01:57
I've got to figure out a way to get my southern ass up there. Do you like Corona?Jeez! I "HATE" to see the outcome if Glockman and Cookyjar met and combined / shared their talents. These boards on USA would become even more amazing!

I'm always a fan of cross pollination as I think we all gain from the experiences of others, when shared.

Mod oughta foot the bill for that meeting as it certainly would benefit his little project here! LOL!

...but er, um, ah, Kind sir.... you sure youse gots a passport that'll git ya across the Mason-Dixon Line? ;) jk

IHeartSpinners
04-28-15, 01:11

CookyJar.Damn. Samantha and Kara would be a dream team for me. Nice pics as always, CJ.

Jooop
04-28-15, 11:45
Thanks Miami Boy, it's always a pleasure. As always, thanks for sharing.

I heard from Britney, that Maylea was recently seen in the area. Big or small, she is a favorite.

FYI: I recently had a long talk and ride with, Aundrea. Her hair is no longer brown and she goes by a different name (I'll always remember her as Aundrea). I drove her home but we didn't date, although she was available. She was up around the Ducan Donuts. She will always have a place in my heart.

I ran into Britney a couple of weeks ago. I didn't recognize her at first, she has added on a little weight. We didn't get the chance to date at that time. Luckily I was able to find her again; the weight looks really good on her. Pictures to follow at a later date!

I have included a couple of past photos of Maylea, Aundrea and Britney. Sharing is about giving out good pertinent information for those willing and able to use it.

CookyJar.All ways great to see Maylea pictures she a cutie.

CookyJar
04-28-15, 19:42
BTW, saw Maylea Thr 6:30 pm at corner of Kens and Westmoreland.Have there been any other recent Maylea sightings?

I've increased my search for Kara to include Maylea. Kara's on my to do again list and Maylea is an ATF. If anyone has seen either one recently an update would be appreciated.

CookyJar.

Guthrie
04-28-15, 19:52
Have there been any other recent Maylea sightings?

I've increased my search for Kara to include Maylea. Kara's on my to do again list and Maylea is an ATF. If anyone has seen either one recently an update would be appreciated.

CookyJar.I saw her last Wednesday night around 9 in front of the Chinese food store across the street from the el stop, Tioga?

Gator145
04-29-15, 16:50
Have there been any other recent Maylea sightings?

CookyJar.Been seeing her at her old haunt on Atlantic Cooky.

CookyJar
04-29-15, 21:48
I saw her last Wednesday night around 9 in front of the Chinese food store across the street from the el stop, Tioga?

Been seeing her at her old haunt on Atlantic Cooky.Thanks Guthrie and Gator, I'm zeroing in on Maylea. Still no Kara sightings, though.

CookyJar.

Thar11
04-30-15, 12:10
I saw her last Wednesday night around 9 in front of the Chinese food store across the street from the el stop, Tioga?I seen Kara a few times yesterday. First she was walking up Indiana around noon. Later saw her in different spots on the Avenue from Lehigh to Tioga and in between. It looks like she stays on the move when trying to get a date. Although I wasn't looking for a date with her I did make eye contact but she doesn't give any of the typical SW signals like the head nod or little hand wave.

CookyJar
05-01-15, 14:21
I seen Kara a few times yesterday. First she was walking up Indiana around noon. Later saw her in different spots on the Avenue from Lehigh to Tioga and in between. It looks like she stays on the move when trying to get a date. Although I wasn't looking for a date with her I did make eye contact but she doesn't give any of the typical SW signals like the head nod or little hand wave.

Thanks Thar11.

The word on the street changes every time I ask about her. (Sometimes girls will point you in the wrong direction when you inquire about the competition.)

The latest is that she has changed her mind about becoming provider. If that's the case, I wish her luck.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-01-15, 14:26
Britney is an intelligent, very accommodating provider. Spending time with her has always been a pleasure.

Only time will tell if she keeps the weight she's gain since she first appeared on USASexGuide. IMHO, with or without it, she is a keeper.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-01-15, 14:29
Please don't let the tummy folds in the chair positions fool you. Britney is in great shape and her voluptuous body is all that a monger could ask for. And, if you are into doggie style like I am, check out her firm butt.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-01-15, 14:32
Britney is a must do if what you're after is a girl with a accommodating nature and great service.
CookyJarCheck out / Click on the following links Searching for Miss Goodbar or Brittany A Very Accommodating Provider or Britney Another One and give me your opinion.

Which Britney and which set of pictures do you like? Do you like the thinner Britney or the healthier Britney? Would you prefer more clothing, less clothing, on the pole, standing or in the bed pictures?

CookyJar.

HollywoodGuy
05-01-15, 14:46
Check out / Click on the following links Searching for Miss Goodbar or Brittany A Very Accommodating Provider or Britney Another One and give me your opinion.

Which Britney and which set of pictures do you like? Do you like the thinner Britney or the healthier Britney? Would you prefer more clothing, less clothing, on the pole, standing or in the bed pictures?

CookyJar.The thinner Britney is way hotter. But I only date spinners. I think going in a progressive way from head shots, to full body clothed, to teasing, to nasty is the best order to put the pics in. But I always like to see an afterglow shot at the end if possible.

Sacramento
05-01-15, 15:46
Where can I find Britney specifically?

What intersection she usually at?

Any contact info would be appreciated.

She looks great. Would love to hook up with her.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.

Cephlapod Love
05-01-15, 15:52

CookyJar.Man! That is a lovey, sexy, luscious, delicious looking playground on a pretty lady!

I like the healthier look as opposed to the drug sick, skinny version. But bet I am out voted.

eh, clothing or no, just capture the essence of the lady. Strip tease series if she can execute them can be an erotic tease.

KStreetWatcher
05-01-15, 16:00
Check out / Click on the following links Searching for Miss Goodbar or Brittany A Very Accommodating Provider or Britney Another One and give me your opinion.

CookyJar.Hmm, I like the thinner Britney, but I like the untanned complexion of the newer pics. The old tan looks like a construction workers tan versus a beach tan. So I like both and I would do her either way. Standing, sitting, on a pole, naked, clothed. I lovem all!

Thanks Mr CJ.

Good Hunting Gents

RaiseMeBrow
05-01-15, 17:48

CookyJar.Very nice. Thanks. She definitely seems ripe for action.

CookyJar
05-01-15, 20:00
Where can I find Britney specifically?
What intersection she usually at?
Any contact info would be appreciated.
She looks great. Would love to hook up with her.
Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.Darn it, I did it again. I assume that everyone knows the Kensington Ave, the Philadelphia stroll. Depending on the weather and other variables, few of the girls stay put.

A couple of weeks ago I spotted Britney near Sergeant ST. just off of Kensington Ave. More recently I found her between Tioga Street and Atlantic St.

She does have a phone but I am not at liberty to give the number out.

Stay safe,

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-01-15, 20:08
The thinner Britney is way hotter. But I only date spinners. I think going in a progressive way from head shots, to full body clothed, to teasing, to nasty is the best order to put the pics in. But I always like to see an afterglow shot at the end if possible.I like spinner too. But! Doggie is one of my favorite positions. Hitting Britney from behind was a real treat.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-01-15, 20:23
Man! That is a lovey, sexy, luscious, delicious looking playground on a pretty lady!
I like the healthier look as opposed to the drug sick, skinny version. But bet I am out voted.
eh, clothing or no, just capture the essence of the lady. Strip tease series if she can execute them can be an erotic tease.I'm with you! I do like spinners, but I do not like the sickly looking thin. I will do fat, but they aren't my preference.

Other than that one you seem to like, I have not come up with a new pose in years. I am getting bored with the same shots over and over again.

I always try to get in a few head shots, some with clothing and a few full body shots. I would love to present the pictures in the order taken. The USASG software has a mind of its own and will often rearrange the order from what I first post.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-01-15, 20:34
Hmm, I like the thinner Britney, but I like the untanned complexion of the newer pics. The old tan looks like a construction workers tan versus a beach tan. So I like both and I would do her either way. Standing, sitting, on a pole, naked, clothed. I lovem all!
Thanks Mr CJ.
Good Hunting GentsYou are a man after my own heart. I did both and with no regrets.

Like I told CephlapodLove, I am getting bored with my current range of poses and positions. After all, I am an amateur. If anyone has realistic creative suggestions, I will consider them.

Sorry, but I cannot do much about the tan lines - summer is on the way and so are the tan lines.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-01-15, 20:43
It was Britney who mentioned her weight gain. I wasn't concerned at all. I think it looks good on her, especially her bottom. She is nowhere near being fat or thick – maybe pleasantly plump.

Hopefully she'll see or hear about our response and take heart.

CookyJar.

HappySmiles
05-02-15, 13:43

CookyJar.Without question the current heavier Brittany is far better. I'll vote for healthy every time. I sure hope she can maintain it.

HollywoodGuy
05-02-15, 14:28
I like spinner too. But! Doggie is one of my favorite positions. Hitting Britney from behind was a real treat.

CookyJar.I have noticed that from your many posts. I admire your work.
I drool over some of these babes.

Cephlapod Love
05-03-15, 17:32
I am getting bored with my current range of poses and positions. After all, I am an amateur. If anyone has realistic creative suggestions, I will consider them.

CookyJar.OK, been doing some thinking about your request and have something to share. Perhaps this is all redundant or things already considered? No offense intended, just sharing some thoughts. Hope they aren't out in left field.

Perhaps there is a difference between erotic porno and capturing a subject for publication? Seems like the stuff I see on sites is trying to tell a story about a girl or create interest or eroticism. Now most of those photographers are working with paid models and the model holds the responsibility of posing and creating some eroticism on her own. I realize with untrained girls and SWers as it were, this has to be a challenge and hard to get the girls to pose. That said, it is clear that from time to time you run across a girl who has some idea of what to do in front of the camera or who takes well to direction? Is it possible to have a mini photo album that one can get to once the scoop is made, that shows the girl several poses and she can try to emulate them?

Anyway, I looked at a one of those porn pages that has numerous links in it and sorted through some photos, picking out a few I could comment on. Now perhaps this is just my preferences and not others. Perhaps these aren't possible with the subjects? I know you have an eye for this stuff because you get girls who pose and melt the screen!

So four rows on my Montague:

Row One. First two are kind boring standard, record the girl's presence. She could do that model thing of placing one foot in front of the other or bending one knee to make it more interesting. Maybe one hand on her hip and a hip thrust out in a sassy provocative style? But a strip tease sequence is always interesting: as she looks at the camera and teases as she removes clothing. The third, or right-hand shot at least this model tried something cheeky and the turning looking over her shoulder is good. Makes you want to approach her. Would prefer a bit more of an oblique angle of the camera so we catch more of the profile of her breasts and her butt looks less flat. But for this model and photog a good start.

Row two is what I call the "peek-a-boo" row. Here the girl is showing her charms but the clothing remaining on her helps with the intrigue. The first one you see her boobs and a hint of her snatch. In the second she gives the camera a look and gives us a sneak peak of her charms. Since the charms aren't the majority of the focus one wants to get in closer. Her third shot where she's doing the gyno shot, again sultry because the panties create the peak-a-boo effect as if one is being let in on something naughty. The girl with the leaf. One wants to wander over and pull that leaf down. The last one goes with row 3.

Row Three: Here the model & photog are teasing. All shots of the girl and her nice curves. Note in the first shot (previous row) she has one leg bent & her hands on her hips. Helps with the effect. Her charms are in each shot but not a major part of it and just enough the viewer wants to see more. Same thing on the last one with a red towel. One sees just enough of the womanly curves to appreciate and desire more.

Row 4: Love to see shots like this where the girl seems to be begging the viewer to come & F the hell out of her. Always a good shot the doggie position. Would like to see this with her shoulders lower down closer to the bed, and then looking at the camera. The right one: get rid of the toy and have both legs off the bed as the left leg is. Nothing more erotic & enticing than a girl "in the position" with legs up waiting for you to plug in. Probably best at an angle and not straight on. Sometimes as exciting when shot from her head toward the open, outstretched and inviting legs!

So for me shots are telling a story. Yeah, I know it is almost impossible to keep the order with the way the site does things. But a sequence of strip tease, a sequence of peek-a-boo and a sequence of come-hither looks all would make a good warm up to the close ups and gyno shots! How does the artist see the girl, what poses can he get her into that show her best qualities? How do you get her to tease the camera / viewer?

Some other things one could consider:

1) Get some toys and get the girls in action with the toys. (I take it real action shots are out of the question).

2) Try some peak-a-boo shots in public, the woods, around the corner. I think you did these when starting out?

3) Find something that is a CJ exclusive and include that in each set? There is some guy here MWRjp? Always takes a shot of the coochie while she has on black thigh highs. Maybe get some lingerie? Take her to a thrift store and get some things? Have an over sized white button down shirt she can pose in and out of? Have an Phillies / Eagles / Flyers /76 er t-shirt they can wear. Too big t-shirts are good as they can be like a dress, then pulled up slowly to reveal charms, or let of the shoulders to do the same. And left over her middle like the girl in row 2.

I'm just sayin' fwiw.

CookyJar
05-03-15, 22:46
OK, been doing some thinking about your request and have something to share. Perhaps this is all redundant or things already considered? No offense intended, just sharing some thoughts. Hope they aren't out in left fieldThanks! It's not redundant. No offense taken and it's certainly not out in left field.

I asked for help and yours is appreciated.

With yours and Glockman's help I've already come up with a better way to show a strip tease. Strip tease is something I've actually been attempting for awhile; no one noticed. Individual pictures don't work well when trying to show a sequence. After viewing a tease shot by Glockman, I saw my mistake. Comic format, that's the way to show sequence.

I'm also thinking about revisiting some of the stuff I've done in the past. I have gotten myself in a rut and I have to get out of it.

CookyJar

PS: I hope you don't mine my opening the clam. LOL

Bigdaddy62
05-04-15, 10:21
Hey Cookie have you ever used a green screen setup? It may give you some creative room and keep the photos fresh. P.S. I'm a big fan of your efforts and your photos have helped me choose wisely Thanks the.

Thanks! It's not redundant. No offense taken and it's certainly not out in left field.

With yours and Glockman's help I've already come up with a better way to show a strip tease. Strip tease is something I've actually been attempting for awhile; no one noticed. Individual pictures don't work well when trying to show a sequence. After viewing a tease shot by Glockman, I saw my mistake. Comic format, that's the way to show sequence.

I'm also thinking about revisiting some of the stuff I've done in the past. I have gotten myself in a rut and I have to get out of it.

CookyJar

HollywoodGuy
05-04-15, 11:27
Thanks! It's not redundant. No offense taken and it's certainly not out in left field.

CookyJar

PS: I hope you don't mine my opening the clam. LOLOne more thought. I take a lot of private pics but I can't see too well. LOL. So I do take "posed" shots but I also have the girls dance around and take a whole bunch of pics without even looking. I may take 50 or so and only save a very few. Or even have to toss all of them away. But I get a lot of very candid shots this way. And get to see parts of their personality that show them in a more vulnerable light. Very honest and raw sometimes.

CookyJar
05-04-15, 12:02
Hey Cookie have you ever used a green screen setup? It may give you some creative room and keep the photos fresh...I do now! LOL!

I've been aware of Green Screen technology for motion pictures for a while. I wasn't aware that the software was available for still photography until I googled it. Very interesting! However, it probably will not help solve my current problem. I am very limited in what equipment I can carry into a shoot. I am not working in a studio and I have limited setup time.

I will be looking into Green Screen Software technology for other uses.

CookyJar.

VjUtt
05-05-15, 16:53

CookyJar.I like the Britney with the weight on. She looks more natural and curvey. And sexxxy. Most SW look emancipated / too thin. With bones protruding. I think the natural curvy look is more apealing. But as others have said everyone has their own preferences.

CookyJar
05-06-15, 21:41
Is the USASexxGuide website having some technical problems. I cannot post pictures or reach the sites home page.

CookyJar.

Sivad1
05-06-15, 23:01
Is the USASexxGuide website having some technical problems. I cannot post pictures or reach the sites home page.

CookyJar.Yeah it keeps saying "invalid. " I hope they are working on it.

SweetxXxAlicia
05-07-15, 00:45
Hey guys. My name is Alicia. I was made aware of this site by a guy I did a date with who told me he recognized my tattoos and that my photos were posted on here. I have searched but been unable to find. Anyway, I have recently returned to the ave. I have a reliable phone number and will send pics before meeting if you'd like. I'm not sure if me posting on here is against your rules or whatever but getting picked up off the ave makes me nervous everytime (of cops and what not). If you're interested just let me know!

X3,

Alicia.

CookyJar
05-07-15, 10:13
Hey guys. My name is Alicia. I was made aware of this site by a guy I did a date with who told me he recognized my tattoos and that my photos were posted on here. I have searched but been unable to find…
X3,
Alicia.Hi Sweet xXxAlicia.

I am CookyJar, have we meant? I don't remember photographing an Alicia recently. Perhaps you gave me another name? Girls do sometimes give me a stage or street name. At any rate, if I am the person who posted you pictures on USASexGuide then you would know about it, I always tell.

PM me a number or contact information and maybe we can arrange a meet.

CookyJar.

Bigdaddy62
05-07-15, 11:04
Hey Cookyjar,

I use a green sheet pinned to the wall, nothing fancy and no frame or anything else needed. As long as the color is correct (chromakey green) and your subject isn't wearing green you will have good results. Any good paint store can mix you a gallon and you can paint the sheet yourself or just buy one. Keep the photos coming they are very enjoyable.

I do now! LOL!

I've been aware of Green Screen technology for motion pictures for a while. I wasn't aware that the software was available for still photography until I googled it. Very interesting! However, it probably will not help solve my current problem. I am very limited in what equipment I can carry into a shoot. I am not working in a studio and I have limited setup time.

I will be looking into Green Screen Software technology for other uses.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-07-15, 11:57
While we / I wait.

Attachment Manager

We are experiencing some technical issues which started after a routine update of the forum software.
As many of you have noticed the Attachment Manager is gone from the create post window.
This does not indicate a change in policy, we fully intend to restore it and the developers are working to do so at this time.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing.
What's another name for a MILF? How about, "Experienced Lady?

I am a, "Equal Opportunity Monger. " If the girl is attractive or appealing and hygienically clean, she has a chance with me. I try not to get hung-up with things like age, weight, hair color, booty size or outward superficial stuff. I do have a type, but I try not to get so hung-up that I miss out on the other opportunities that might present themselves.

I have recently had two experiences with what most mongers might categorize as MILF's or experienced ladies. Suffice it to say at this time, I will not date either of these ladies again. Shyt happens! This does not mean that I will stop seeking out good providing MILFs. These two bad experiences have got me thinking, was it worth it.

What are the benefits, if any to dating the more experience provider? Are there any particular down sides to dating MILFs?

I am always curious about the forum's opinion. Does anyone have any good or bad MILF related stories?

What's your opinion? Is there a MILF you would recommend?

CookyJar.

PS: Once the technical problem have been solved I will be posting pictures and my reviews on my two latest MILFs.

RyanOnAll
05-08-15, 08:24
Hey guys I'm looking for some info on a certain girl from some of the Mongers who have been at this for a while. She was out wandering the streets of North Philly and K back from 2006 thru 09, when she was in her late 20's early 30's. Just looking to see if anyone remembers seeing her or having a date? She had blonde hair and a couple of identifying tat's, one on her right ass cheek of a eagle holding a rose in it's talons, one on her left shoulder blade of a Pegasus (looks like a my little pony) w / a child's name and a ring tattoo on her right hand. She most likely went by either the name Nikki or Butterfly (referring to a butterfly pattern on her jeans) If some one has photos in their archive that would be greatly appreciated also. As soon as the attachment section is fixed I'll upload a couple of pics. Thanks.

Sacramento
05-08-15, 13:44
So I went to Kensington other day. My second time ever. Blew a couple red light. Had one of the guards blowing her whistle while making illegal you turns. Anyways I noticed a lot of these walkers are with guy druggies. It's weird to approach them and steal there crack head friend away from them. Do you guys pick up girls who are all alone or just approach any of them even if there with a dude? Also I think I did something stupid. I just park my car and just started walking around trying approach chicks on foot. I only saw one I liked. I went up to her she said she wanted dope. Told her I want to chill. She said she couldn't she was with her mom. Talked to her few minutes. I thought she was full of it but low and behold her mom gets out a store and they get in a car and drive off. License plates weren't even from pa so probably never going to see her again. She was white late 20's great ass and body. It's a shame I couldn't get her. As I'm walking back to my car some drug addict tries to shake my hand and starts asking me for needles. Literally 2 other people tried to sell me drugs. Felt like I was walking around zombies. Got in my car and got the he'll out of there. I guess I'm really picky. Left home empty handed.

Cephlapod Love
05-08-15, 17:01

CookyJar

Take a look at the pics in this BP advert. Interesting concept there of using a strong back light to put the part of the model toward the camera in a shadow and thus making the shots a profile shot: showing just the curves.

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-sexy-petite-mixed-puerto-rican-freak-specials/23493953

I guess one could do this up against a window on a bright day, or with a lamp behind her and a white wall? Just another "effect" or style one could try?

I'd attach an example, but.

NvrStlPhilly
05-08-15, 18:04
Hey guys I'm looking for some info on a certain girl from some of the Mongers who have been at this for a while. She was out wandering the streets of North Philly and K back from 2006 thru 09, when she was in her late 20's early 30's. Just looking to see if anyone remembers seeing her or having a date? She had blonde hair and a couple of identifying tat's, one on her right ass cheek of a eagle holding a rose in it's talons, one on her left shoulder blade of a Pegasus (looks like a my little pony) w / a child's name and a ring tattoo on her right hand. She most likely went by either the name Nikki or Butterfly (referring to a butterfly pattern on her jeans) If some one has photos in their archive that would be greatly appreciated also. As soon as the attachment section is fixed I'll upload a couple of pics. Thanks.Was she from Fishtown? Dyed blonde hair? Super pretty face. Around 5'5? Tattoo description reminds me of this girl. She told me she was a catholic school grad in far.

Northeast. She was a hottie!

RyanOnAll
05-08-15, 20:59
Was she from Fishtown? Dyed blonde hair? Super pretty face. Around 5'5? Tattoo description reminds me of this girl. She told me she was a catholic school grad in far.

Northeast. She was a hottie!The girl I'm looking for I believe was from Montco, she worked at a couple of massage parlors out by KOP in the early 2000's and I believe she grew up out that way. Of course this doesn't mean it's not the same girl, I've had more tell me lies about themselves then the truth. As for the Tattoo's even though a lot of girls have tat's they're usually very distinctive also so I'm hoping someone remembers this.

RecycleMikel6
05-08-15, 22:40
Take a look at the pics in this BP advert. Interesting concept there of using a strong back light to put the part of the model toward the camera in a shadow and thus making the shots a profile shot: showing just the curves.

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-sexy-petite-mixed-puerto-rican-freak-specials/23493953

I guess one could do this up against a window on a bright day, or with a lamp behind her and a white wall? Just another "effect" or style one could try?

I'd attach an example, but.No matter how hot it looks, all I know is if somebody screws up my pool table wearing heels, there will be hell to pay! Not to mention any juicy leftovers. RM.

SweetxXxAlicia
05-09-15, 11:27
Hey guys.

So I got a text on my phone that I only use for work that an android phone was found and I was the last person texted from it. The person that found it said they found it around allegheny, its an android and they believe the owners name is jeff. If this is your phone contact me and I will put you in touch with the people who have it.

Glockman
05-10-15, 15:17

CookyJar.The latest word this morning from A2 is the Russians are compiling all the data bases so they can debug them. Not sure what that means but I hope they debug them soon. Only 30 more posts to get to 3,000. But without posting pics, I am fucking useless. I guess I could just link a BP ad at random and ask, "has anyone seen her." That's one way to boost your count.

CookyJar
05-10-15, 22:57
But without posting pics, I am fucking useless. I guess I could just link a BP ad at random and ask, "has anyone seen her." That's one way to boost your count.I was thinking maybe admin hadn't paid this month's bill.

Perhaps he should put a foot in somebodies ass. Then again, if we're talking about Russians, a polite yellow sticky note will suffice.

ROFLOL.

I too am pretty useless unless I can post pictures. I don't need the count boost, but I've promised a few girls that their pictures would be posted on USASexGuide and I wouldn't want them to think I was a liar.

Currently I have three MILFs, one old friend and her friend, one young tender blast from the past and a hot new tender young thing filed away on my computer. Part of the fun, IMO, is posting pictures and starting up a dialog. Sure, I could post some names and details, but a picture is worth a thousand written details.

CookyJar.

P.S: You could count cops and post about all the LE in our cities. That will get your count up.

CookyJar
05-12-15, 09:01
…Currently I have three MILFs, one old friend and her friend, one young tender blast from the past and a hot new tender young thing filed away on my computer…
CookyJar I think her name is Betty, I am not sure. She looked really good as she passed by me wearing that cute little summer short set. Later, I was really disappointed.

What really pissed me off is that she bailed on me right in the middle of the session, claiming she needed to get to her kids. Right.

I won't date her again, under any circumstances.

CookyJar.

RyanOnAll
05-12-15, 09:28
Hey guys I'm looking for some info on a certain girl from some of the Mongers who have been at this for a while. She was out wandering the streets of North Philly and K back from 2006 thru 09, when she was in her late 20's early 30's. Just looking to see if anyone remembers seeing her or having a date? She had blonde hair and a couple of identifying tat's, one on her right ass cheek of a eagle holding a rose in it's talons, one on her left shoulder blade of a Pegasus (looks like a my little pony) w / a child's name and a ring tattoo on her right hand. She most likely went by either the name Nikki or Butterfly (referring to a butterfly pattern on her jeans) If some one has photos in their archive that would be greatly appreciated also. As soon as the attachment section is fixed I'll upload a couple of pics. Thanks.Here are some pics of the girl in question with a little more info she spent a lot of time on Broad between Alleghany and Erie although she wandered all over from K to 25th. She also spent a lot of time down around 4th and Cambria and over on Clearfield.

Cephlapod Love
05-12-15, 10:49
I think her name is Betty, I am not sure. She looked really good as she passed by me wearing that cute little summer short set. Later, I was really disappointed.

What really pissed me off is that she bailed on me right in the middle of the session, claiming she needed to get to her kids. Right.

I won't date her again, under any circumstances.

CookyJar.Ah CJ, the first set of pics since advice was requested! Looks good! Hope these weren't taken BEFORE that! Anyway looks like the good "CJ eye" is back!

Betty 2 - this is a great pose! I love shots like this. One sees her face, the length of her body and the flare of the hips. Makes one want to nuzzle up to the back end of her and grab hold for a nice ride!

Betty 3 - DUDE! The CJ eye is really back with this one! EXCELLENT! That shot could be in any magazine. Perfect!

Betty 004 - again, very good: provocative! Bent leg, hands on hips, head cocked to side. You even coaxed a smile!

Betty 04 - Nice pose!

Betty 05 - You caught the inner alluring style of this girl. Well done!

While we were shutoff from posting, I found a set of pics the Master had done some time ago and put together this montage. It may all come down to going back to the roots?

I can provide comments on those, if desired, but one might be getting tired of the "free advice"! LOL.

Cheers!

CookyJar
05-12-15, 10:49
I first dated this MILF back in 2011. She went by the name Jocelyn (She may be using another name). Click on this link: Jocelyn MILF to see my 2011 report. I remembered her fondly.

But! That was then and this is now. It was dark behind the lot where the old Bull Auto dealer uses to be. It was around 11 pm and I am almost never out that late. I can barely see during the day, so nighttime hunting is a no, no for me. However, I was on my way back from Delaware, on I-95 and decided to pass though Kensington. During my first pass I saw a lot and I would have been better off if I had stopped for one of those others. Being half blind, I just wanted to head home after I checked out the entire scroll. I had not come this way to pick up anyone. That's when I spotted the hooters. I couldn't see anything else, just those giant knockers. I pulled over and she got in.

Of cause I didn't recognize her at first. I asked if they were real and she confessed. Then she popped one out (later I would find out that it was the good one) and I gave it a good feel. It was nice and we were off to find a room.

Along the way, we discovered that we knew each other from a pass date. I remembered her fondly and was happy I had decided to chance this late night encounter. How soon do things change?

As she undressed, Jocelyn informed me that she had had a problem with one of her boobs and that it was now missing. It would not have made a difference to me, I am not the kind of guy who bails quickly, but, I wish she would have mentioned the missing tit earlier.

When we had first entered the rooming house, we had both seen an old friend, Pinky. Pinky and Jocelyn had been friends back in the day and I knew Pinky both from back then and more recently. We decided to ask Picky to join in, why not, the more the merrier. I will tell you why not.

After the Photo session, Jocelyn says she needed to use the bathroom. She left. She didn't return until much, much, much later and after Pinky had completed the task at hand. Jocelyn was a real bummer. I didn't get so much as a lick from her. Never again. (Pinky was great.)

Here is a link to Pinky's photos from 2008: Pinky - A Girl With Integrity (and a decent Blow Job) Over the years Pinky has lost some of her looks and added a few tats, but the BBBJ remains top of the line. I will post some more recent photos of Pinky later...this is a report on Jocelyn.

Most MILF are reliable, not Jocelyn. If any of you other members have better knowledge of Jocelyn I would sure like to hear it. I hate down grading a MILF after all these years.

CookyJar.

NvrStlPhilly
05-12-15, 21:46
I first dated this MILF back in 2011. She went by the name Jocelyn (She may be using another name). Click on this link: Jocelyn MILF to see my 2011 report. I remembered her fondly.

But! That was then and this is now. It was dark behind the lot where the old Bull Auto dealer uses to be. It was around 11 pm and I am almost never out that late. I can barely see during the day, so nighttime hunting is a no, no for me. However, I was on my way back from Delaware, on I-95 and decided to pass though Kensington. During my first pass I saw a lot and I would have been better off if I had stopped for one of those others. Being half blind, I just wanted to head home after I checked out the entire scroll. I had not come this way to pick up anyone. That's when I spotted the hooters. I couldn't see anything else, just those giant knockers. I pulled over and she got in.

Of cause I didn't recognize her at first. I asked if they were real and she confessed. Then she popped one out (later I would find out that it was the good one) and I gave it a good feel. It was nice and we were off to find a room.

Along the way, we discovered that we knew each other from a pass date. I remembered her fondly and was happy I had decided to chance this late night encounter. How soon do things change?

As she undressed, Jocelyn informed me that she had had a problem with one of her boobs and that it was now missing. It would not have made a difference to me, I am not the kind of guy who bails quickly, but, I wish she would have mentioned the missing tit earlier.

When we had first entered the rooming house, we had both seen an old friend, Pinky. Pinky and Jocelyn had been friends back in the day and I knew Pinky both from back then and more recently. We decided to ask Picky to join in, why not, the more the merrier. I will tell you why not.

After the Photo session, Jocelyn says she needed to use the bathroom. She left. She didn't return until much, much, much later and after Pinky had completed the task at hand. Jocelyn was a real bummer. I didn't get so much as a lick from her. Never again. (Pinky was great.)

Here is a link to Pinky's photos from 2008: Pinky - A Girl With Integrity (and a decent Blow Job) Over the years Pinky has lost some of her looks and added a few tats, but the BBBJ remains top of the line. I will post some more recent photos of Pinky later...this is a report on Jocelyn.

Most MILF are reliable, not Jocelyn. If any of you other members have better knowledge of Jocelyn I would sure like to hear it. I hate down grading a MILF after all these years.

CookyJar.What a skanker. I can see good so please take off internet. A real dog. STD looking bag lady.

CookyJar
05-13-15, 08:04
What a skanker. I can see good so please take off internet. A real dog. STD looking bag lady.She wasn't a real looker back in 2011. But! Don't let any of this fool you. Even bag ladies can get dates.

I am sure that Jocelyn gets her share of deals. Late at night, after the liquor joints have shut down and he has had a few to loosen-up. Who knows what evils lurks in the heart of some mongers. Besides, in a dark car, on some back lot, she'll get the job done for a lot of guys. After all, she does have that one good tit.

MILFs, some of your heavier girls and girls who look like Jocelyn don't come out, when they do, for their health. They are out there because they know they can make a few bucks. They make an art of looking better in the dark, then they do in the light. A lot of guys who are just out for a quickie BBBJ don't give a flying fuc* what the lady who blows them, looks like.

JMHO!

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-13-15, 22:21
Betty has been on my, "To Do Again," list since 2013. Finding her again was like a dream come true. And as quick as all that, I turned around and she was gone. I've been down to Huntingdon Station a few times, since our last date, and sadly, she was nowhere to be found.

This latest date with Betty ended up being a double with the other older Betty. Dummy me, I got greedy and tried to make things happen that weren't meant to be. The young Betty is a tender shy thing who should be experienced as a single.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-13-15, 22:26
I met Betty not long after CJ's post. Having seen the pics…
… She was so much fun. We talked literature and music. She cleaned up and with the shabby cloths off she was perfectly clean and fragrant. Tight, fit body and just enough artsy coolness to make me hard for days. She was wearing fishnet stockings. OMG and she asked if she should keep them on. I said yes as my voice cracked. We simply went at it like we were lovers for life. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, too many positions to remember and she smiled at me when done, saying,"I can't believe I came". If you meet her, treat her well. No phone.Click on this link: Betty to see my original 2013 post and what Fkdave was referring to.

Betty was the name she gave me in 2013. Even though she didn't make the same request during our latest date, I am going to keep to that original request.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-13-15, 22:28
Very little has changed and she is still a sweet, very desirable date. You don't have to believe me, just compare 2013 with 2015.

CookyJar.

JCM2767
05-13-15, 23:20
Very little has changed and she is still a sweet, very desirable date. You don't have to believe me, just compare 2013 with 2015.

CookyJar.She's actually known in the street as Veronica. A friend of mine told me she's out there on a daily basis, right around the huntingdon area. I tried dating her once but I got duped so she's on my never-to-do list. Too bad she really looks good on your pictures. There's really no telling whether a girl will behave badly or not. It's all just the risk we just have to take. But great job there CJ!

CookyJar
05-14-15, 12:37
…While we were shutoff from posting, I found a set of pics the Master had done some time ago and put together this montage. It may all come down to going back to the roots?
I can provide comments on those, if desired, but one might be getting tired of the "free advice"! LOL.
Cheers!You are one hundred percent right. Unfortunately, ”I can never go home again.”.

Back then I was free to venture out, experiment and seek new frontiers. Those days are gone and for so many reasons they are gone forever.

I stopped doing car date photos because haters recognized my car and the threat of exposure got too great. I stopped doing outdoor shots once I found reasonably priced safer indoor locations, near the avenue. I could return to doing outside photos, but that wouldn't be new, that would be remaking something I've already done. To remove myself from this rot, I need to find something new and fresh.

When I looked at the examples you picked, I first thought of a younger more daring me. Could it be that I've just gotten lazy, comfortable with the easy shots?

As for the, "free advice," keep it coming. As an amateur artist, I am enjoying the critiquing and attention to details you give.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-14-15, 20:22
Back in 2013 she asked me not to reveal her real name. Whenever possible I always try to keep the wishes of the girls I meet.

You got duped? How?

I have come to realize that often I am the part of the cause, by putting myself in the position of being duped.

She's actually known in the street as Veronica. A friend of mine told me she's out there on a daily basis, right around the huntingdon area. I tried dating her once but I got duped so she's on my never-to-do list. Too bad she really looks good on your pictures. There's really no telling whether a girl will behave badly or not. It's all just the risk we just have to take. But great job there CJ!Just in case you didn't read it the first time, the older Betty bailed on me after the Photo session. She claimed that she needed to get to her children. The younger, more desirable Betty hung in there.

I have had some truly nice threesomes in the past. Because of those passed experience, I seem to be forcing issues that just aren't meant to be. I think I need to relax a little and just let things happen.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-15-15, 09:10
Sabrina remains one of my ATFs. We've been together from the beginning 2006.

Click here: The Extravaganza - The Players to see my first report on Sabrina, all the back in 2006.

There have been some changes, a few tats, a dimple or two and she's lost some weight (since our last encounter). Other than that, she is pretty much the same very accommodating girl I meant back in 2006.

Sabrina has always had a rather large fan base, I'm very surprised she hasn't been mentioned on USASG recently.

CookyJar.

Cephlapod Love
05-15-15, 11:03
You are one hundred percent right. Unfortunately, I can never go home again..

Back then I was free to venture out, experiment and seek new frontiers. Those days are gone and for so many reasons they are gone forever.

I stopped doing car date photos because haters recognized my car and the threat of exposure got too great. I stopped doing outdoor shots once I found reasonably priced safer indoor locations, near the avenue. I could return to doing outside photos, but that wouldn't be new, that would be remaking something I've already done. To remove myself from this rot, I need to find something new and fresh.

When I looked at the examples you picked, I first thought of a younger more daring me. Could it be that I've just gotten lazy, comfortable with the easy shots?

As for the, "free advice," keep it coming. As an amateur artist, I am enjoying the critiquing and attention to details you give.

CookyJar.

Yeah, I get that the circumstances of being CJ comes with certain things most mongers can't imagine, nor would tolerate. That said however, the "going home" or returning to one's roots isn't necessarily about outdoor or car shots but returning to the "eye and brain" that captured those excellent poses!

Could it be that I've just gotten lazy, comfortable with the easy shots?

You'll have to answer that one for yourself. LOL! But therein may lay and answer unexpected but transformative? When things do not go as planned. ADAPT! Improvise! Overcome!

Let me be blunt. Your work shows signs of brilliance. But artists spend years honing their craft, trying new things, discarding what doesn't speak to them, searching, experimenting, etc. Finally (hopefully) they settle on a style or something that works for them, speaks for them, tells the story they want to tell. But the process is probably as much mental, as one has a concept (idea/desire/emotion), tries to capture that and then self critiques, making adjustments as they go. So yeah, like becoming a good monger, it does require some work! So be patient with yourself as you develop your style, but remember it will take some work to train the eye into the perfect framing, posing the model and getting lighting as good as possible considering. Do the work and you'll be fine! You are most of the way there!

DARN DUDE! This collection in your recent post shows you are getting it! Not a bad shot in the lot! Each one telling the story of this girl, each one capturing various pieces of her essence!

The first two. See how a couple of changes in model positioning make all of the difference? Much better that straight on shots prone arms and stiff neck! Clothes can be sexy to. If presented well!

Third shot. DUDE! How did you capture this? EXCELLENT! Sexy, subtle, alluring. Certainly more human and hot than what one expects from a hard SW.

4th. NICE! Love the tight little rear. Accentuated by the fact that the shirt focuses the attention on that. Want to go over and run a hand along the smooth curves.

5th & 1st in second row. Again good poses. Shows the womanly form in a provocative way and her looks at the camera spectacular! Also like how the positioning and angle shot shows off her body art too!

2nd & 3rd bottom row. WOW! You see! You find "something" in these girls and capture that on film (or bits). She transcends the gritty nature of the bidness and becomes human, real, emotions, sweet, real, the girl next door.

Last two. Nice work. You are seeing how the clothes can be sexy too! That but sticking out in the last one, with the look back is a come hither look, the viewer wants to go to her, interact.

So you see you are finding it! Keep going!

Cephlapod Love
05-15-15, 11:38
OK, let me take one picture and provide some thoughts on just that one shot. All as way to get the brain thinking about various things as one composes shots.

First your original picture:

I like the pose and the idea! I think you thought about it a bit and took a bit of an oblique angle, rather than straight on as most would do!

So what is your craft? Are you a photojournalist capturing the nitty gritty "as is" of these girls? Are you drawing out their humanity? Sexiness? If the former, then I guess the shots will do.

But if the later, then things to think about here, try and experiment with.

1) Try moving a half step to the right and taking another shot. Then another half step. Compare the two shots later to see what works. You certainly don't want her face covered by her leg, nor her "leg growing out of her ear" but how about her face on the right side of both legs? 3- 4 shots of the same position adjusting one's angle to the subject are things to try.

2) Look at how the shot is framed and what story that tells. I cropped your photo down to the "essence". I think this does a few things: a) it zeros in the subject and what is sexy. The girl! B) it takes away some visual distractions. The eye goes to those socks and then to the black curtain and then around the room and finally back to the girl. I know we aren't shooting these girls in a studio under perfect conditions, but does the background need to be part of the story? C) Do all of the girl and her parts need to be in the shot to tell the story? See how a minor crop of the photo chances the focus and the essence of the shot?

3) Play with the HEIGHT of the camera. How would crouching down a bit (changing the vertical angle) of the shot change what is captured? How about the camera at bed level? How about the photographer standing on the bed? A chair? Can you take several shots from different heights and then later compare the effects that has? How does that change what is presented?

4) Work with the model as one can. In this shot she looks like she's holding her head up and it isn't comfortable. (a pillow? Wadded up jacket / sheet?) Yeah, I know some girls never smile. This one has looks that could melt the camera and she knows how to play the camera. Work with that, use it, have her look alluring, sexy, come-hither. Whatever. Have her imagine a being in the throws of passion, a perfect tool stroking her to Nirvana. Is she always looking at the camera?

5) I played with the cropping a bit to show different effects and how all the bits aren't needed to tell the story. The third one shows a technique of composition known as "thirds". One doesn't necessarily want the subject or important pasts in the CENTER of the picture, sometimes better to capture it in 1/3 of the frame. So here, her head/face are in the right 3rd of the shot.. Does this make it more interesting? (that is the concept anyway)

So some suggestions fwiw.

Freaklikdat
05-16-15, 18:50
Sabrina remains one of my ATFs. We've been together from the beginning 2006.

Click here: The Extravaganza - The Players to see my first report on Sabrina, all the back in 2006.

There have been some changes, a few tats, a dimple or two and she's lost some weight (since our last encounter). Other than that, she is pretty much the same very accommodating girl I meant back in 2006.

Sabrina has always had a rather large fan base, I'm very surprised she hasn't been mentioned on USASG recently.

CookyJar.I see you still holding it down cj! Seeing these hot pics of sabrina making a brother want to get back in the mix & start hitting the K again. Keep up the great work my friend.

CookyJar
05-19-15, 22:07
Star is an UTR lady and a friend of Sabrina. As luck would have it, it was the date before the rent was do when I ran into Sabrina and her friend. Star explained that this was her first time dibbling in the sex trades. She explained that her friend, Sabrina, was showing her a quick and easy way to raise the rent.

This may have been Star's first attempt as a provider, but it wasn't her first time sucking a dick. Star is a very talented amateur. Her outfit and her technique speaks volumes about her imagination and abilities.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-19-15, 22:12
I see you still holding it down cj! Seeing these hot pics of sabrina making a brother want to get back in the mix & start hitting the K again. Keep up the great work my friend.How are they hangin' Freaklikedat. Yeah! I am still in there bobbing and weaving, throwing a few punches and trying not to get hit. What have you been up to?

If you do decide to visit the avenue and you happen to run into Sabrina, ask about her friend Star. Star has a couple of qualities that, if memory serves, you might appreciate. One: Star is Hispanic and you were always fond of Hispanic girls. Two: Star give one hell of a nice BBBJ.

CookyJar.

Yeshu1984
05-19-15, 23:52
Sabrina and Star both look hot, but whatever happened to real eyebrows? Why are women using some stupid colored makeup in place of their eyebrow?

Rapid Dave
05-20-15, 09:22
Star is an UTR lady and a friend of Sabrina. As luck would have it, it was the date before the rent was do when I ran into Sabrina and her friend. Star explained that this was her first time dibbling in the sex trades. She explained that her friend, Sabrina, was showing her a quick and easy way to raise the rent.

This may have been Star's first attempt as a provider, but it wasn't her first time sucking a dick. Star is a very talented amateur. Her outfit and her technique speaks volumes about her imagination and abilities.

CookyJar.Beautiful stink holes on those gals.

CookyJar
05-20-15, 10:05
Sabrina and Star both look hot, but whatever happened to real eyebrows? Why are women using some stupid colored makeup in place of their eyebrow?I totally agree. I prefer natural, with maybe a little trim if it's necessary.

In fact, now that you mentioned it, I went back and took a new / harder look and these maybe be tattooed.

I am really not into the whole tattoo thing; I never understood the need to permanently disfigure one's body. I find the large tattoo across the top of a nice pair of boobs a distraction. I get the, "It's art thing. " But! Wouldn't staring at the Mona Lisa, 24/7, 365 days a year, year in and year out get nerve wrecking? A woman's body is a beautiful thing. I could do without the designs.

JMHO.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-21-15, 20:57
For the record 99.999% of my pictures are cropped as part the resizing necessary to post on USASG. I also crop for effect (and to remove distractions).

Here is just a small example.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-21-15, 21:01
It is easier to make a good picture better. The difficulty begins when you try to make a bad one better. It often turns out worst.

As always, a lot depends on personal taste.

Here, IMHO is an example of a bad picture made worst by cropping.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-21-15, 21:04
I may not be able to respond quickly, but I will always take your suggestions serious.

5) I played with the cropping a bit to show different effects and how all the bits aren't needed to tell the story. The third one shows a technique of composition known as "thirds". One doesn't necessarily want the subject or important pasts in the CENTER of the picture, sometimes better to capture it in 1/3 of the frame. So here, her head/face are in the right 3rd of the shot.. Does this make it more interesting? (that is the concept anyway)
So some suggestions fwiw.You are one hundred plus percent right, I should have cropped that picture. Why I didn't? Your guess is as good as mine. It could boil down to flat out laziness. Maybe it was due to my frustration at having blown a perfectly good date and chance to photography a very pretty young lady. (I never should have picked up the older Betty. And! I should have taken the younger Betty to a hotel or nicer location.).

At any rate, you were right.

Next to your examples are two examples of what I should have done.

CookyJar.

Roamin Roman
05-22-15, 06:33
It is easier to make a good picture better. The difficulty begins when you try to make a bad one better. It often turns out worst.

As always, a lot depends on personal taste.

Here, IMHO is an example of a bad picture made worst by cropping.

CookyJar.As a general rule of photography, the subject should not have either leg pointed toward the camera lens. Bad results generally follow. Not always, but usually it's the case.

Roman.

Admin2
05-22-15, 10:25
As a general rule of photography, the subject should not have either leg pointed toward the camera lens. Bad results generally follow. Not always, but usually it's the case.

Roman.Why is this so?

Cephlapod Love
05-22-15, 12:11
As a general rule of photography, the subject should not have either leg pointed toward the camera lens. Bad results generally follow. Not always, but usually it's the case.

Roman.If one wants to get technical about things like picture composition, then one can start to examine LINES in a shot and where those lines take the eyes.

That is why CJ is right about the V shape of the legs in the G eats G shot. The strong lines of the legs take your eyes to the face of the girl performing DATY. Which after all is the point of (subject) the photo.

Portrait photography is one of the most difficult of this art form - but the one that seems to interest most.

Glockman
05-22-15, 16:14
An interesting discussion on cropping. I try not to crop, but sometimes I have to because there is some object that I didn't notice when taking the picture and I cannot retouch it out. When I do crop, I try to follow the rule of thirds. In fact, I try to follow the rule of thirds when composing a photo. However, there is an even more interesting composition or cropping technique referred to as the "golden ratio. " You draw a diagonal line from one corner to another. From an opposite corner, you draw a straight line that intersects the diagonal line at a 90 degree angle. Where the two lines intersect, is the point of interest. Edward Weston, the great photographer, was a master at this technique as you can see in the photograph of Charis Wilson below. He used this technique in many of his photographs. When you look at a photo taken with the golden ratio, it looks really good but you can't quite place why.

Cephlapod Love
05-22-15, 16:49
When I do crop, I try to follow the rule of thirds. In fact, I try to follow the rule of thirds when composing a photo. And how long did it take you to "train" your eye to do this while composing a shot? How did you go about that training?

Cephlapod Love
05-22-15, 16:52
Ten characters needed.

Glockman
05-22-15, 17:13
And how long did it take you to "train" your eye to do this while composing a shot? How did you go about that training?It took at least 55 years. One learns by one's mistakes. And in 55 years of taking photographs, I have made a lot of them. Oh, and the grids on the focusing screens on my Nicons show me where the four points are in the rule of thirds. 😀

Glockman
05-22-15, 22:43
Why is this so?Becuause like many generalizations, there are so many exceptions as to make it useless. I can post lots of photos with ladies legs pointing into the camera that should get your attention. Any good photogrspher should be able to.

Roamin Roman
05-23-15, 04:03

Roman.
Why is this so?Basically, when an arm or leg is pointed toward the camera, a foreshortening of that limb occurs. The more the limb is in line with the axis of the lens, the "shorter" the limb will appear in the photograph. The visual result will usually be unappealing, because that limb is not in proportion with the rest of the body. An additional problem, as Cephlapod and CookieJar have been discussing, is the challenges posed in cropping such a photo. It's a rule of thumb in photography (but not hard-and-fast, as Elmer Batters so amply demonstrated in his body of work).

Cephlapod's point about the use of lines is another guidepost of photography, using them to lead the viewer's eyes toward the subject. You've probably seen any of the iconic photos of Monument Valley, for example, in which the photographer uses the road (which extends into the distance) to lead the viewer "into" the Valley. The use of a model's thighs, as he notes, to guide the viewer's attention to the focus of the picture is another example.

Thanks

CookyJar
05-23-15, 10:41
I learned the Rule of Thirds in my very first college art class, way back in the seventies. It was that and color wheels.

An interesting discussion on cropping. I try not to crop, but sometimes I have to because there is some object that I didn't notice when taking the picture and I cannot retouch it out. When I do crop, I try to follow the rule of thirds. In fact, I try to follow the rule of thirds when composing a photo...Creative Cropping is the art of changing the original composition in order to show specific points or make a detail more prominent or dynamic.

Cropping can be done in the camera; Glockman's preferred method or during editing. I agree with Glockman, his is the better method, IMHO. The more that is done, the better the original and the less that will be needed to be corrected in the lab. (We don't need labs anymore, do we?) Most instructors, today, teach their students that a good photographer does not need Photoshop.

However, because of the situation that 99.999% of my pictures are taken, I need all the help I can get. Time is limited, squalid backgrounds and most of my models would rather be somewhere else and I am in the middle trying to capture whatever I can. I once had a session interrupted by a brawl and a brick being thrown through a window. In the neighborhoods I travel, the less equipment I have the better. Even the TV camera crews have bodyguards or police protection before going into certain sections of Camden NJ.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-23-15, 11:01
Thanks, Roamin Roman.

Basically, when an arm or leg is pointed toward the camera, a foreshortening of that limb occurs. The more the limb is in line with the axis of the lens, the "shorter" the limb will appear in the photograph. The visual result will usually be unappealing, because that limb is not in proportion with the rest of the body. An additional problem, as Cephlapod and CookieJar have been discussing, is the challenges posed in cropping such a photo. It's a rule of thumb in photography (but not hard-and-fast, as Elmer Batters so amply demonstrated in his body of work).

Cephlapod's point about the use of lines is another guidepost of photography, using them to lead the viewer's eyes toward the subject. You've probably seen any of the iconic photos of Monument Valley, for example, in which the photographer uses the road (which extends into the distance) to lead the viewer "into" the Valley. The use of a model's thighs, as he notes, to guide the viewer's attention to the focus of the picture is another example.

ThanksAnd here is another generalization I missed: "If it bends, bend it. " I should have bent that leg. But, that is not the bad part as I see it. I missed an opportunity to capture a very pretty girl in an otherwise very nice position. Checkout her facial expression, her finger. I wanted to capture her with that nonchalant expression in a pose that wasn’t just about her party parts. For me, this is another one that got away.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-23-15, 13:12
Portrait photography is one of the most difficult of this art form - but the one that seems to interest most.I don't know if you visit the Southern NJ General thread. I just posted a few pictures there that may interest you. Click on this link: Maria teasing to check them out. I tried to post them in sequence but the forums new photo manager has a mind of its own.

CookyJar.

Member #5624
05-24-15, 10:20
For the record 99.999% of my pictures are cropped as part the resizing necessary to post on USASG. I also crop for effect (and to remove distractions).

Here is just a small example.

CookyJar.It might be just me, but I prefer the full length pics. They tend to offer more perspective.

PG.

CookyJar
05-24-15, 11:37
It might be just me, but I prefer the full length pics. They tend to offer more perspective.
PG.No! It isn't just you.

I'm a leg man; I enjoy a shapely set of long legs. I also enjoy a nice ass. It doesn't have to be big, a nice apple bottom will do. And, perky tits anything that doesn't sag, suits me. Of cause a pretty face is always nice.

That's why I always try to show a variety. Perspective is what it's all about.

CookyJar.

Roamin Roman
05-27-15, 03:52
No! It isn't just you.

I'm a leg man; I enjoy a shapely set of long legs. I also enjoy a nice ass. It doesn't have to be big, a nice apple bottom will do. And, perky tits anything that doesn't sag, suits me. Of cause a pretty face is always nice.

That's why I always try to show a variety. Perspective is what it's all about.

CookyJar.CJ, if you want to see some excellent examples of "leg" photography, check out the works of Elmer Batters, whom I mentioned in a previous post. Some of his work is available online, but if you can obtain a copy of Legs That Dance to Elmer's Tune (Taschen publishing), you'll have an excellent source of material from which to draw any inspiration you might want. It never hurts to look at the techniques that other photographers are using.

Roman.

Roamin Roman
05-27-15, 03:55
Thanks, Roamin Roman.

And here is another generalization I missed: "If it bends, bend it. " I should have bent that leg. But, that is not the bad part as I see it. I missed an opportunity to capture a very pretty girl in an otherwise very nice position. Checkout her facial expression, her finger. I wanted to capture her with that nonchalant expression in a pose that wasnt just about her party parts. For me, this is another one that got away.

CookyJar.That's a great point, CJ, and it ties in with Cephlapod's comment about lines. Angular lines, like a leg bent at the knee, adds a dynamic element to photos and can sometimes be used to guide a viewer's eyes to multiple highlight points.

Roamin Roman
05-27-15, 04:01
Becuause like many generalizations, there are so many exceptions as to make it useless. I can post lots of photos with ladies legs pointing into the camera that should get your attention. Any good photogrspher should be able to.That is true. The main 'problem' with legs pointing toward the camera is that of foreshortening of the limb. But, as you imply, photography is an art, not a science. While rules apply to the general case (e. G. , Rule of Thirds; Arms / Legs not pointed toward camera; Sun at right angles to subject; Horizon not across middle of picture; etc.), an artist who understands his medium and his desired result can often violate those rules and obtain a standout photo.

CookyJar
05-28-15, 19:30
… How does the artist see the girl, what poses can he get her into that show her best qualities? How do you get her to tease the camera / viewer?
… How is this for a tease?

CookyJar.

Bond 007
05-29-15, 09:21
My guess its Nikki.

Cephlapod Love
05-29-15, 10:38
How is this for a tease?

CookyJar.Darn dude! You gots yer eyes on steroids or something? LOL O recent have not seen a bad shot from you! Guess the boredom is over? Much improved! Great work!

BTW. How do I sign up for some of that? She looks good enough to.

Enveed05
05-30-15, 09:24
How is this for a tease?

CookyJar.Perfect CookyJar! That pic MAKES me want to see the rest! Awesome!

CookyJar
05-30-15, 22:51
A lot of you, in fact, most of you would have passed her up. Big Mistake!

Perfect CookyJar! That pic MAKES me want to see the rest! Awesome!Her Sultry Eyes are what attracted me. She sensual charms held me.

If you're driving pass, looking out for traffic, Law Enforcement and all the other obvious distractions that permeates the avenue, you might easily miss those eyes.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-30-15, 23:51
My guess its Nikki.This is Katt! You guys oughta' get out more often. LOL.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-01-15, 20:46
A lot of you, in fact, most of you would have passed her up. Big Mistake!
Her Sultry Eyes are what attracted me. Her sensual charms held me.
If you're driving pass, looking out for traffic, Law Enforcement and all the other obvious distractions that permeates the avenue, you might easily miss those eyes.
CookyJar.It's all about the hunt and peeking around corners, over hedges and down that path rarely taken, in search of forbidden fruit.

I saw her shapely legs long before I saw her eyes. I watched as she rounded the corner of Lou's Tavern. I continued watching, hoping to see some sign indicating her availability. Suddenly, she turned around, walked back to me and smiled. I saw those eyes and I was hooked, taken in by Betty Davis's eyes.

I got a little worried after the photo session. Katt assured me that I would be completely satisfied. Boy! Was she right? Yes she was. Kat give a magnificent, over the top, out of this world BBBJ. No Joke! She's up there in the all-time top ten. There was a lot of sucking and tongue licking, as she moved around the shaft and head. No doubt about it, Katt's on my ATF list.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-01-15, 20:51
This is Katt! You guys oughta' get out more often. LOL.
CookyJar.This is Katt. Her sultry eyes gave her an animalistic appeal that I could not resist.

CookyJar.

Texaco Tim
06-02-15, 19:31
[IsawhershapelylegslongbeforeIsawhereyes. IwatchedassheroundedthecornerofLou'sTavern. Icontinuedwatching, hopingtoseesomesignindicatingheravailability. Suddenly, sheturnedaround, walkedbacktomeandsmiled. ].

CookyJar. [ / QUOTE].

Reading that I could almost hear Roy Orbison singing in the background. CJ, she looks great!

CookyJar
06-02-15, 21:27
Thanks Texaco Tim, I agree, she does have a certain look.

Reading that I could almost hear Roy Orbison singing in the background. CJ, she looks great!For some reason, no matter what order or how I try to sequence pictures the USASG software reorders them. In the long run, I guess it really does not matter. Even we amateurs like having control of the presentation.

CookyJar.

NumberDude
06-02-15, 23:03

For some reason, no matter what order or how I try to sequence pictures the USASG software reorders them. In the long run, I guess it really does not matter. Even we amateurs like having control of the presentation.

CookyJar.Yo CJ! What do you mean "a certain look" That's quite the understatement. She's BEAUTIFUL! My heart dropped when I saw that face.

Nuthunter
06-03-15, 13:17
Doesn't this girl call herself Nikki?

ILikePussy
06-03-15, 14:24

For some reason, no matter what order or how I try to sequence pictures the USASG software reorders them. In the long run, I guess it really does not matter. Even we amateurs like having control of the presentation.

CookyJar.Looks like she may have been a little bit warm. Was the AC broken?

CookyJar
06-03-15, 18:08
Doesn't this girl call herself Nikki?I'm pretty sure she wanted me to post her as Katt. I remember discussing the spelling. I came up with the idea of the KATT spelling. Katt is searchable following the USASG search rules.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-03-15, 18:15
My bad! I think you were right, the first time.

My guess its Nikki.I'm pretty sure she wanted me to post her as Katt. I remember discussing the spelling. I came up with the idea of the KATT spelling. Katt is searchable following the USASG search rules.

CookyJar.

Shadow1
06-04-15, 15:02
Ten characters needed.Be careful what you wish for. But, I can still make them scream.

CookyJar
06-04-15, 22:39
How is this for a tease?

CookyJar.Linda, another little tease.

CookyJar.

Spazen
06-05-15, 01:22
For some reason, no matter what order or how I try to sequence pictures the USASG software reorders them.
In the long run, I guess it really does not matter. Even we amateurs like having control of the presentation.CJ.

Your pics from here: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=2493125&viewfull=1#post2493125.

Post date is 6/2/15 at 21:27 (9:27 PM).

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=381085&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1433294790

Modified: Fri 05 Jun 2015 01:05:33 AM EDT (first pic).

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=381088&d=1433294790

Modified: Fri 05 Jun 2015 01:06:52 AM EDT (First row, last pic).

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=381093&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1433294790

Fri 05 Jun 2015 01:08:27 AM EDT (last pic).

It might be by order of modified date. Modified date is after. It somewhat supports the forum doing some sort of re-arranging.

Microsoft one drive does it by the time of the pic, I think. EXIF data.

See if the EXIF or modified date is consistant on your end.

It could very well be the order in which the pics were taken (EXIF data).

Or the order uploaded (probably not).

It's definitely not name.

Could be forum software doing backup by date and not preserving dates.

Just some ideas.

Mike Sweeney
06-05-15, 07:07
Very nice, CJ, cute, seductive, great little body, still wish I was in the game.

NvrStlPhilly
06-05-15, 08:38
Not a traditional sting. I was at the red light going north. On the south lane directly parallel to me a monger pulled over to a wg dirty blond. She proceeded to the window. Within seconds an SUV pulled behind them and out emerge a male and female undercover LE running to both sides of the window. She walked and they ran him and he was let go in minutes. No ripping out of the car, no drama, etc. I pulled over to watch. MY point. In the day it seems LE has nothing to do. Be super duper careful!

CookyJar
06-05-15, 09:14
...See if the EXIF or modified date is consistant on your end.

It could very well be the order in which the pics were taken (EXIF data).

Or the order uploaded (probably not).

It's definitely not name.

Could be forum software doing backup by date and not preserving dates.

Just some ideas.Thanks Spazen, I will check out the picture Metadata files.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-05-15, 09:21
If memory serves, Linda was very cooperative with a nice personality. I asked for and got a little sample BBBJ. It took a lot of self-control on my part to Stop. I had come to the Avenue in search of a friend in trouble and the search would be difficult after a lengthy date, so I ended things before they got out of my control.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-05-15, 09:24
Not a lot to say about Linda. I was really interested in finding Maylea, so I didn't get to do a full date with Linda – just a quick sample BBBJ.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-05-15, 09:28
Earlier last month I visited Kensington Ave searching for an old friend, Maylea. While searching for Maylea, I came across Linda, near Huntingdon station.

CookyJar.

Waldo57
06-05-15, 11:28
Not a lot to say about Linda. I was really interested in finding Maylea, so I didn't get to do a full date with Linda just a quick sample BBBJ.

CookyJar.So I assume you didn't cum. I that that once. I picked up a girl and she sat on my dick in the car for about 10 seconds. It was my intention. I just wanted to sample because I was simply curious how her pussy felt.

Syberman2006
06-05-15, 16:29
Earlier last month I visited Kensington Ave searching for an old friend, Maylea. While searching for Maylea, I came across Linda, near Huntingdon station.

CookyJar.I appreciate your post that is one hot gal!

CookyJar
06-05-15, 22:44
I appreciate your post that is one hot gal!I thought so and I'd sure like to find her again.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-05-15, 22:48
So I assume you didn't cum. I that that once. I picked up a girl and she sat on my dick in the car for about 10 seconds. It was my intention. I just wanted to sample because I was simply curious how her pussy felt.I had seen/dated Maylea earlier that week. The experience left me feeling kind of bad; a little shallow. After a little soul searching, I came up with a plan. I am not sure what this plan is supposed to accomplish. But! Here it is.

Whenever I can, if I am in the area, close by or whenever it is possible; I search for Maylea. If I find her I make her an offer, the same offer ever time. There is to be no date, no pictures and just one proviso. I will give her $20, if and only if, she eats one full meal, at my expense. A hoagie, McDonald's burger and fries, something substantial and after we sit together while she eats and she's eaten ever bite, I'll give her the $20. If she is not hunger or refuses the meal, it's no deal and I drive away.

We have actually done this a few times.

Does this justify what I do? No! Does it ease my conscience? It's not a matter of conscience. In all honesty, I don't know why I am doing this. In the long run, in the overall theme of things, nothing is likely to change. I am who and what I say I am; that is enough for me.

CookyJar.

P.S.: Here is the other reason I chose not to let Linda finish. The last time I had lunch with Maylea, there was this cute little HSW friend of Maylea in the same area. After introductions, I promised to come back for her. Unfortunately, after our meal, when we returned the sweet little thing was gone. So goes life. But! You know me! I keep on trying.

Waldo57
06-06-15, 09:06
P.S.: Here is the other reason I chose not to let Linda finish. The last time I had lunch with Maylea, there was this cute little HSW friend of Maylea in the same area. After introductions, I promised to come back for her. Unfortunately, after our meal, when we returned the sweet little thing was gone. So goes life. But! You know me! I keep on trying.But if Linda did finish and you came, and you met up with that HSW, couldn't you just take Viagra and go for another round? Doesn't Viagra give the person the ability to go again and again?

CookyJar
06-06-15, 11:03
But if Linda did finish and you came, and you met up with that HSW, couldn't you just take Viagra and go for another round? Doesn't Viagra give the person the ability to go again and again?Good question! It's one I can't answer. Maybe some other forum members with more experience than I would like to speak on the subject of how long Viagra last and how best it's used.

There is no shame to my game. Although I am not quite as old as some on this board have implied, I do have a little age on me. Couple that with a few medical issues and sure; a little assist from chemical science is welcomed. However, I don't think it's as easy as that. Just pop a pill and fuck all day and all night. It's all about the libido.

(I do remember one recent occasion, during a threesome that turned into a foursome and then a fivesome, when I was able to pull off what I think was a small miracle. On that occasion, after exchanging partners a few times I was able to cum three times. But! That took some time, a lot of fore play and one hell of a talented girl. If you want to read about this episode click on this link: Stephanie An Adventure in Three Parts part I. I know the review states that I only came twice. Now that the blood has returned to my head, I am sure it was three; two wet and one dry.)

For some fellows like me, even the taking of the blue pill needs to be done with some advance planning. Them puppies ain't cheap, you know. One time I took the pill as I was leaving my house, on my way to the avenue, figuring that by the time I arrived it would be firmly lodged in my system. Huge mistake! LE was on the prowl, there wasn't a prospect in sight for miles and miles. A lesson learned, right? So then I started holding off until after the pickup. Problem solved, right? Wrong! What happens if you or she suddenly decides, for whatever reason, to back out? It happens. Usually it's on the drive to the room or location after you've noticed a smell, or that she is too high or a flake and that's when you realize that you don't want to waste you precious blue pill on her.

For some reason I wasn't feeling real comfortable with Linda, so I held off on the pill. She looked a little chubby in her street clothes and a little butch. None of which would have matter to me if I didn't have the image of the cute little HSW creeping around in the back of my head. After she took off her bra and panties, after the sample; then I realized my mistake and wished to hell that I had taken the pill.

CookyJar.

Cephlapod Love
06-06-15, 15:23
How's this for some creative cropping on a recent SW find?

Gator145
06-06-15, 18:58
How's this for some creative cropping on a recent SW find?Greetings CL. Just wondering. Are those your socks cropped into the pic? CMTFUROTF Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

HuntLadys29
06-06-15, 20:46
But if Linda did finish and you came, and you met up with that HSW, couldn't you just take Viagra and go for another round? Doesn't Viagra give the person the ability to go again and again?I have been using Viagra since 2008 it is expensive but since I am an honorably discharged veteran with a diagnosed illness thru the VA hospital I get my prescriptions free. It is best to use Viagra on an empty stomach it works better and faster. I have used Viagra and been able to go again the next day, but as far as back to back sessions, due to my age it ain't happening. Viagra does work it will have your staff at attention like you were 18 again especially if your ED issues are not severe. If you are a vet and have issues the VA will help you out. I hope this helps. HL29.

Mike Sweeney
06-07-15, 06:24
But if Linda did finish and you came, and you met up with that HSW, couldn't you just take Viagra and go for another round? Doesn't Viagra give the person the ability to go again and again?Waldo, Viagra is not for popping all night, once, maybe twice depending on a few factors, age, other meds, but Cialis is a different animal and in my opinion is much better for multiple pops, and it lasts longer, 48 to 36 hours.

Horsetrader
06-07-15, 09:04
1. Like has been written, it is most effective taken on an empty stomach.

2. It will help give you an erection, even will help with a second screw in the same session. It does not improve speed of creating more cum fluid, that takes time. You may find yourself not finishing a second pop.

3. It has side effects like headaches, flushing, and stuffy nose.

4. Viagra works much faster than cialis, but cialis lasts much longer.

5. It seems to delay my finishing. This is a good thing for the first pop in a few days, but is bad for a second pop of the day. Again, if you don't have the baby batter, no ED med is going to make it appear.

Spazen
06-07-15, 14:09
#5: Yohimbine 5. 4 mg tends to fix anorgasmia.

Cephlapod Love
06-07-15, 22:40
Greetings CL. Just wondering. Are those your socks cropped into the pic? CMTFUROTF Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.How did you guess that! Jeez. Think how hard it was to get a drugged out SW to take my pic as I "posed" in a spread eagle manner! .

Sadly those socks came with the girl...... and hence and indication of why one doesn't see the face...... If the socks look like that......

.....She has SW facial skin disease...... Scabs and picks them.

CookyJar
06-08-15, 15:13
How's this for some creative cropping on a recent SW find?I would have probably done something like this, in order to place the emphasis on what I thing is important.

I very rarely cut or crop out faces. In your R5_005. Jpg, there is too much going on other than the girl. There is the girl, her shirt and then there are the socks. After glancing at the girl's pussy, I got more interested in her socks and how large they made her feet look. In my rendition, the viewer is forced to wonder about the pussy and form an opinion about it. I am assuming that's what you wanted, unless you wanted to feature the socks.

If R7_007. Jpg was an effort to show off her behind, it was too busy (too much background away from the point of interest). My eye wondered to her hand and surroundings trying to find something interesting. I tried to remove as much as I could without totally destroying the picture.

In the end it's all a matter of taste.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-08-15, 15:20
Greetings CL. Just wondering. Are those your socks cropped into the pic? CMTFUROTF Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.That was what I first thought. I figured that he had loaned her a pair of his socks to hide her feet. LOL.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-08-15, 15:27
Thanks big time, HuntLadys.

I have been using Viagra since 2008 it is expensive but since I am an honorably discharged veteran with a diagnosed illness thru the VA hospital I get my prescriptions free. It is best to use Viagra on an empty stomach it works better and faster. I have used Viagra and been able to go again the next day, but as far as back to back sessions, due to my age it ain't happening. Viagra does work it will have your staff at attention like you were 18 again especially if your ED issues are not severe. If you are a vet and have issues the VA will help you out. I hope this helps. HL29.There is a lot of useful information, I had not considered, in your post. I especially appreciate the VA information, which should help me a lot.

CookyJar.

Cephlapod Love
06-08-15, 15:32
I would have probably done something like this, in order to place the emphasis on what I thing is important.

I very rarely cut or crop out faces. In your R5_005. Jpg, there is too much going on other than the girl. There is the girl, her shirt and then there are the socks. After glancing at the girl's pussy, I got more interested in her socks and how large they made her feet look. In my rendition, the viewer is forced to wonder about the pussy and form an opinion about it. I am assuming that's what you wanted, unless you wanted to feature the socks.

If R7_007. Jpg was an effort to show off her behind, it was too busy (too much background away from the point of interest). My eye wondered to her hand and surroundings trying to find something interesting. I tried to remove as much as I could without totally destroying the picture.

In the end it's all a matter of taste.

CookyJar.Like I have always said. You have a good eye for this! Nice crops, that do improve the subject matter and give a better focus!

I like your crops better than mine.

Thanks for sharing your "eye"! Maybe it is easier to "see" in someone else's work? Or is that where the training of the eye comes in, being able to see in one's own pics?

RE the face: She did allow the pics, but we did not have a conversation about posting her on line, nor any limits to their use. I guess, in that case, because she didn't specifically prohibit it, I am technically free to do whatever I wish. However, in respect to her, I did crop out her face.

CookyJar
06-08-15, 15:53
Waldo, Viagra is not for popping all night, once, maybe twice depending on a few factors, age, other meds, but Cialis is a different animal and in my opinion is much better for multiple pops, and it lasts longer, 48 to 36 hours.Thanks Mike Sweeney.

I tried Cialis once and was not impressed. The designers of both Viagra and Cialis probably did not have mongers and part time ho chasers in mind when marketing these two ED drugs. I need something I can take minutes after making the pick-up, wham, bam and get my ass out-of-there.

How far ahead do you swallow the pill? How fast can you expect some results? Must Cialis be taken daily to be effective (that is how they are advertised)? How long after swallowing the pill is it effective?

I assumed that like most drugs, Viagra had to be taken with food or after eating. The last thing I need while driving the avenue is a headache.

36 to 48 hours would be nice for banging a reliable wife or live-in girlfriend, regularly. Trying to make a pickup every 36 to 48 hours, considering the total expense and effort, that's another thing all together.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-08-15, 16:14
1. Like has been written, it is most effective taken on an empty stomach.
2. It will help give you an erection, even will help with a second screw in the same session. It does not improve speed of creating more cum fluid, that takes time. You may find yourself not finishing a second pop.
3. It has side effects like headaches, flushing, and stuffy nose.
4. Viagra works much faster than cialis, but cialis lasts much longer.
5. It seems to delay my finishing. This is a good thing for the first pop in a few days, but is bad for a second pop of the day. Again, if you don't have the baby batter, no ED med is going to make it appear.My experience exactly, except for the headaches and stuffy nose. I have tried both, but never got the chance to check-out the lasting effects of Cialis. I like the fast acting nature of Viagra. I usually take the pill within a few minutes of meeting the girl and deciding she is the one. I need some notable results shortly after meeting the lady.

I always thought it was more about libido and not about sperm. I have, especially in my youth, busted a few dry nuts.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-08-15, 16:22
RE the face: She did allow the pics, but we did not have a conversation about posting her on line, nor any limits to their use. I guess, in that case, because she didn't specifically prohibit it, I am technically free to do whatever I wish. However, in respect to her, I did crop out her face.As usual, you are right. There are probably a ton of guys out there who like yours over mine.

As far as facial picture go; I agree with your decision. Without specific permission, I don't post.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-08-15, 16:50
Oops my bad! Almost forgot one.

#5: Yohimbine 5. 4 mg tends to fix anorgasmia.Yohimbine? Never heard of it. What is it? What was your experience? How is it used, and where can I get me some?

CookyJar.

Sivad1
06-08-15, 18:00
Oops my bad! Almost forgot one.

Yohimbine? Never heard of it. What is it? What was your experience? How is it used, and where can I get me some?

CookyJar.Yohimbe is from a tree in Africa that supposed to help increase blood flow by increasing your heart rate, thus little head get happier quicker. It is in a lot of those male supplements you see at Rite Aid or the gas station that advertise "ED HELP. " I have taken it before and it makes your heart race like you just ran the 100 meter dash. I can't confirm whether it made me more in the mood but it definitely will make you hype. You can get it at natural food stores if you want to try it or in the supplements already mentioned.

One Man
06-08-15, 19:54
Thanks Mike Sweeney.

I tried Cialis once and was not impressed. The designers of both Viagra and Cialis probably did not have mongers and part time ho chasers in mind when marketing these two ED drugs. I need something I can take minutes after making the pick-up, wham, bam and get my ass out-of-there.

How far ahead do you swallow the pill? How fast can you expect some results? Must Cialis be taken daily to be effective (that is how they are advertised)? How long after swallowing the pill is it effective?

I assumed that like most drugs, Viagra had to be taken with food or after eating. The last thing I need while driving the avenue is a headache.

36 to 48 hours would be nice for banging a reliable wife or live-in girlfriend, regularly. Trying to make a pickup every 36 to 48 hours, considering the total expense and effort, that's another thing all together.

CookyJar.Here's my $. 03 (inflation) on both of those drugs. Both have to be absorbed from your stomach / intestinal tract. Viagra lasts about 4 or 5 hours, Cialis is supposed to last 48 hours, but in my experience it reliably lasts 24 to 36 hours. The time it takes to be absorbed from your gut varies from drug to drug and from person to person. It also depends on how much you've recently eaten. I generally have found that I need to give at least an hour for best effect for either drug. Cialis has two different uses. When used for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) you use it in a dose of 5 mg daily. Used that way, if you don't have ED, it may give you a better hard on. If you do have ED, that dose is not usually enough. When used for ED I think the recommended dose is about 20 mg. I have taken up to 40 mg, although that may be above the recommended max dosage. (not sure about that.) . With Viagra the HA and stuffy nose is a lot worse (for me at least) than Cialis.

Horsetrader
06-08-15, 20:34
For me, cialis takes about 2 to 4 hours before it is effective. Shorter end of that range if stomach is empty. Peak results in about 10 hours. Good effectiveness for about 3 days and totally useless after 6 days.

Viagra takes 30 to 90 minutes before it is effective. Peak results in about 3 hours. Good effectiveness for about 20 hours and useless after 2 days.

These results are with about 1/3 of a pill with each. My full pills are 100 mg V and 20 mg C.

Based on other reports, I think it takes longer to work for me but lasts longer than for other mongers.

Mike Sweeney
06-09-15, 06:48
Thanks Mike Sweeney.

CookyJar.CJ, I believe usage will vary from person to person, but for me I take Cialis about an hour before, and it kicks in in about an hour, and I've had results from 48 to 36 hours, being a border line diabetic, I like to eat a little bit before I take anything. 20 mg is the standard dose, which you do not take daily, 2. 5 mg or 5 mg is the daily dose for BPH. I'm not found of the hot flashes that come with Viagra, but will use it from time to time, great for a headache. I see someone mentioned Yohimbe, if you have blood pressure issues be careful with this, it works to a degree bur will spike your BP and act like a speed, at least for me.

CookyJar
06-09-15, 08:11
CJ, I believe usage will vary from person to person...This is a little pictorial prelude into why I find the timing for taking the pill so important.

This was actually my third session with Lena. She is a sweet girl, a very accommodating girl and an ATF with a great personality. I knew there was not going to be any problems with her, so as soon as she hopped in my vehicle, I discretely popped a pill. I calculated that adding the travel time to our location, with the time for the photo session, I would be ready.

Here is my potential difficulty. Once we got the photo session started, Lena really got into it. She was enjoying herself and making suggestions. Here recently, I have been increasingly frustrated with the locations I am force to use. I asked Lena if she would be willing to get dress, pack-up and relocate. We could even stopped along the way and take some outdoor shots. She was all for it. I did a quick recalculation. I would be adding another possible two or three hours onto that $40 pill I took. Do I want to chance losing the full effect? Is now the time to experiment? I opted to not experiment and follow my normal routine.

Like I said previously, the designers probably didn't have guys like me in mind. But! After reading a few of your post and suggestions, I think I would have been safe.

CookyJar.

P.S.: A follow-up second photo session, after the pill had been utilized, could have been the way to go. Unfortunately, after the deed is done, I am pretty much drained and ready to take a nap.

CookyJar
06-09-15, 08:14
Angela is my current ATF. If I could take her home, teach her to cook and clean house, I would put a ring on her finger in a heartbeat.

She is so easy to talk to, what a pleasant person to talk to and hang with.

On this last date we spent a little time together and took a lot of pictures.

CookyJar.

Virginia Guy
06-09-15, 10:02
Angela is my current ATF. If I could take her home, teach her to cook and clean house, I would put a ring on her finger in a heartbeat.

She is so easy to talk to, what a pleasant person to talk to and hang with.

On this last date we spent a little time together and took a lot of pictures.

CookyJar.Well, if you were in Richmond, you need the pill because our girls are too ugly to get it up. I am jealous of the quality of your SWs. Keep the pics coming.

VG.

Spazen
06-09-15, 11:08
CJ:

Yohimbine 5. 4 mg is a prescription http://www.cvs.com/drug/yohimbine-hydrochloride/oral-tablet/5_4mg but I have had trouble finding it in the US.
This is what I have been using.

Yohimbe (bark) is a supplement available without a prescription. Taken about the same time as vitamin V works fine. As stated, higher temporary blood pressure is a side effect.

Remember to split Vitamin V if less than 100 mg works for you.

A phizer rep said to me that Vit V has not been tested at dosages 100 mg.

For me, some 8 hours before and some an hour before works better.

Crushing or splitting into multiple parts will increase absorption and so will adding pineapple juice. Fatty meals decrease absorption.

PS: What ever happened to your AMP cherry?

Waldo57
06-09-15, 12:18
This is a little pictorial prelude into why I find the timing for taking the pill so important.

This was actually my third session with Lena. She is a sweet girl, a very accommodating girl and an ATF with a great personality. I knew there was not going to be any problems with her, so as soon as she hopped in my vehicle, I discretely popped a pill. I calculated that adding the travel time to our location, with the time for the photo session, I would be ready.

Here is my potential difficulty. Once we got the photo session started, Lena really got into it. She was enjoying herself and making suggestions. Here recently, I have been increasingly frustrated with the locations I am force to use. I asked Lena if she would be willing to get dress, pack-up and relocate. We could even stopped along the way and take some outdoor shots. She was all for it. I did a quick recalculation. I would be adding another possible two or three hours onto that $40 pill I took. Do I want to chance losing the full effect? Is now the time to experiment? I opted to not experiment and follow my normal routine.

Like I said previously, the designers probably didn't have guys like me in mind. But! After reading a few of your post and suggestions, I think I would have been safe.

CookyJar.

P.S.: A follow-up second photo session, after the pill had been utilized, could have been the way to go. Unfortunately, after the deed is done, I am pretty much drained and ready to take a nap.Wow! I had no idea that Viagra costs $40.

Graham111
06-09-15, 14:12
Cialis is $40 a pill but my doctor told me to cut them in half. So $20 for a rock hard session. I struggle to give 2 cups but not because I am soft. .

Wow! I had no idea that Viagra costs $40.

Windy 81
06-09-15, 16:10
Cialis is $40 a pill but my doctor told me to cut them in half. So $20 for a rock hard session. I struggle to give 2 cups but not because I am soft. .Tadalifil is the generic cialis and cost $2/ pill and works just as good as the high.

AaronBoy
06-09-15, 19:11
Cialis is $40 a pill but my doctor told me to cut them in half. So $20 for a rock hard session. I struggle to give 2 cups but not because I am soft. .I took Cialis once and I guess I had too much alcohol in my system. It took a few hours to start working for me. Lucky I had someone who was spending the night. About 2-3 hours later I was the man then. But like you guys are saying, it works different for different guys. On the 2nd round I couldn't get a nut. I fucked until I got tired and went to sleep. Next time I'm going to try it without alcohol.

Waldo57
06-09-15, 19:18
I took Cialis once and I guess I had too much alcohol in my system. It took a few hours to start working for me. Lucky I had someone who was spending the night. About 2-3 hours later I was the man then. But like you guys are saying, it works different for different guys. On the 2nd round I couldn't get a nut. I fucked until I got tired and went to sleep. Next time I'm going to try it without alcohol.I think if alchohol has avoided and then take a Cialis and being physically fit like Sylvester Stallone with a six pack abdomen and eating nothing but health foods may help a person get a second nut. Then you can become the Italian Stalion.

CookyJar
06-09-15, 21:09
Wow! I had no idea that Viagra costs $40.That's a fact Jack.

At your local pharmacy with a prescription, they are $40 bucks a pop (unless your insurance covers them). My doctor told me to break it in half, but dumb ass me – I popped the whole thing. If one is good, two has got to be better, right? No! In fact, make that hell no. I did get hard as a rock and yes I could have fucked all night, but that was not the plan. What a waste? $40 for the pill, $XX. XX for the lady and whatever the room cost and this hobby can be very expensive.

CookyJar.

AaronBoy
06-09-15, 22:33
Tadalifil is the generic cialis and cost $2/ pill and works just as good as the high.Thanks for that info. Do they come in multiple strengths?

A.

AaronBoy
06-09-15, 22:39
That's a fact Jack.

At your local pharmacy with a prescription, they are $40 bucks a pop (unless your insurance covers them). My doctor told me to break it in half, but dumb ass me I popped the whole thing. If one is good, two has got to be better, right? No! In fact, make that hell no. I did get hard as a rock and yes I could have fucked all night, but that was not the plan. What a waste? $40 for the pill, $XX. XX for the lady and whatever the room cost and this hobby can be very expensive.

CookyJar.CJ sometimes I back track and think to myself. This shit can be a fucking car note on a nice ride most months.

A.

AaronBoy
06-09-15, 22:44
I think if alchohol has avoided and then take a Cialis and being physically fit like Sylvester Stallone with a six pack abdomen and eating nothing but health foods may help a person get a second nut. Then you can become the Italian Stalion.LOL. Waldo I don't know about that 6 pack shit. Maybe a 2. Definitely going to try it without being drunk to experience the difference though.

A.

Cephlapod Love
06-10-15, 03:45
Prolly old news to most around here, but fwiw, there is a whole Forum titled: Viagra & other Performance Enhancements that has about 5 active threads!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?272-Viagra-amp-other-Performance-Enhancements

Shoot there is even an old thread on Yohimbe Root!

All fwiw!

CookyJar
06-10-15, 08:37
CJ sometimes I back track and think to myself. This shit can be a fucking car note on a nice ride most months.
A.There is an old adage: You get what you pay for..

Lena is a real sweetheart and IMHO: Time spent with Lena is time well spent..

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-10-15, 09:24
Prolly old news to most around here, but fwiw, there is a whole Forum titled: Viagra & other Performance Enhancements that has about 5 active threads!
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?272-Viagra-amp-other-Performance-Enhancements
Shoot there is even an old thread on Yohimbe Root!
All fwiw!Since my eviction from the General Thread, back in 2006, the CookyJar Photo Thread has morphed into something more than it was first intended.

The USASexGuide Admin is really lenient with me in this thread. We cover a wide range of subjects and topics, with no bashing and I for one like that. I imagine that most guys come here for the pictures and stay for the conversation.

These last couple of days, I have gotten a lot of valuable information and that is what's important.

CookyJar.

AaronBoy
06-10-15, 17:58
There is an old adage: You get what you pay for..

Lena is a real sweetheart and IMHO: Time spent with Lena is time well spent..

CookyJar.Damm that's nice. Hopefully the next time I'm in the area, I get to run across her, or something of that caliber. Lately my luck has been with the ones who actually look like they get high. At least she don't like she does.

A.

Cephlapod Love
06-10-15, 19:56
Lena is a real sweetheart and IMHO: Time spent with Lena is time well spent.

CookyJar.Lena is wonderful! #8, 9 & 11 have me wanting to get in there and replace her hand (I'm not saying with what!) - or at least watch! Like that there is a sneak peak of her beautiful azz in the mirror. Nice idea! Maybe you've hit on something that can be a CJ trademark? Girls touching themselves or burring a finger or two?

Then those shots where she is turned around and bent over & one sees everything. Very enticing.

Now my dirty mind wonders if the two could be combined in some way? Shot of the front, fingers playing, Slight bend at the waist and the azz AND p*ssy showing in the mirror? Kinda like #9 if the goods weren't in a shadow?

Nice energy capture too - when you talk about that it sure shows through in the pictures!

CookyJar
06-10-15, 21:31
Damm that's nice. Hopefully the next time I'm in the area, I get to run across her, or something of that caliber...A.If you liked what you've seen so far, you're going to love her after she takes her shirt off.

CookyJar.

Syberman2006
06-10-15, 23:07
If you liked what you've seen so far, you're going to love her after she takes her shirt off.

CookyJar.Really hot pussy lips!

RecycleMikel6
06-11-15, 06:05
If you liked what you've seen so far, you're going to love her after she takes her shirt off.

CookyJar.I look at a girl's nails and see that they maintain them and cleanliness. Then there is the coy look into the camera and the finger in her mouth that melts me. The lower lips are just amazing and they are so soft and get very wet. Yes I have met Lena and I guess I have to share her with the others that call her an ATF. Unlike others I do have her digits and we discussed the people I'm allowed to share them with. I check profiles and content of the posts that got them there before returning the information. Then I give the digits and then get moved back in line when I try to contact her. Oh well, just make sure you are good to her. RM

AaronBoy
06-11-15, 09:07
I look at a girl's nails and see that they maintain them and cleanliness. Then there is the coy look into the camera and the finger in her mouth that melts me. The lower lips are just amazing and they are so soft and get very wet. Yes I have met Lena and I guess I have to share her with the others that call her an ATF. Unlike others I do have her digits and we discussed the people I'm allowed to share them with. I check profiles and content of the posts that got them there before returning the information. Then I give the digits and then get moved back in line when I try to contact her. Oh well, just make sure you are good to her. RMWhat about the feet Mike. I never forget taking a chick to motel. Had her bend over to hit it from the back, an damm, the bottom of her feet were black. Dirty as hell. That really turned me off. Still got my nut though.

CookyJar
06-11-15, 16:22
Thank you RecycleMike, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

I look at a girl's nails and see that they maintain them and cleanliness. Then there is the coy look into the camera and the finger in her mouth that melts me. The lower lips are just amazing and they are so soft and get very wet. Yes I have met Lena and I guess I have to share her with the others that call her an ATF. Unlike others I do have her digits and we discussed the people I'm allowed to share them with. I check profiles and content of the posts that got them there before returning the information. Then I give the digits and then get moved back in line when I try to contact her. Oh well, just make sure you are good to her. RMI believe I maybe the, other, RecycleMike is speaking of.

When a girl is with me, she is mine; all mine. Who she has been with in the past, what she has done in the past, is irrelevant. Her past is hers and not mine. While she is with me I try to treat her in a way that I hope she appreciates. Once we separate and go our separate ways, I place no hold on her. She is free to be with whomever she wishes and do whatever she wishes.

Having said all that: RecycleMike, you better stay away from MY women. LOL.

Lena is not just a top provider; she is also a real sweet person. I am certain that RecyleMike would never willingly give her number to anyone who would abuse her good nature. If you are lucky enough to get her number, please do not play games. If you do get to meet her, treat her right.

Stay Safe,

CookyJar.