PDA

View Full Version : CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Ethol
10-08-13, 08:20
Really. 5 Amish? Did you pick one up in you're horse&buggy? Should this be in the Lancaster Forum? LOL, jk. The girls did seem to be back off of the Ave a bit when I was passing through on Friday. Couldn't stop this time, just a quick recon for later this month.Every Monday morning between 5 and 6 am I cruise through the Ave. Monday morning was as sparse as it gets for the tour. Didn't pick up anyone on Mon. Seriously, it looked like a ghosttown where sws are concerned.

CookyJar
10-08-13, 10:29
For the first time, after years of doing this, the subjects in front of my camera, Katt & Janet, showed real emotion (IMHO). Thinking back I cannot remember ever being as impressed by what I believed to be real sexual arousal in any of the girls that I have featured. From time to time we like to fool ourselves that the girls we date are capable of showing real feelings while they are involved with us. More often than not it is fake; a show for our benefit. I like to think that here in these pictures there is some proof that not all of the girls are hollow inside. If Katt and Janet can show such caring, perhaps there is a small chance that other girls still maintain a small spark of realness. What would it take to turn a spark into a flame?

Also, not being a big fan of tattoos, I have to admit that of all the tattoos I've seen over the years; Janet's is the most intriguing.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-08-13, 10:38
Over the years I've taken pictures in my car, the living room of one of my houses, in parks, on the streets, in hotels and motels, and in numerous $10 for rent rooms. Because of the nature of my subjects rarely have I been able to properly choose backgrounds like a proper photographer. I have had to settle for what was available at the time. In many cases the background suited the subject. Often it was the squalor that made the picture. Other times I've chosen to block out or use special effects in order to hide clutter or grunge that may have directed the eye away from what's important.

While it is true, some of my pictures have been enhanced, I have always provided enough untouched versions to show the models true attributes. I've always try to keep true to what was truly important, the integrity of the female's features.

CookyJar

Carnicero
10-08-13, 12:36
For the first time, after years of doing this, the subjects in front of my camera, Katt & Janet, showed real emotion (IMHO). Thinking back I cannot remember ever being as impressed by what I believed to be real sexual arousal in any of the girls that I have featured. From time to time we like to fool ourselves that the girls we date are capable of showing real feelings while they are involved with us. More often than not it is fake; a show for our benefit. I like to think that here in these pictures there is some proof that not all of the girls are hollow inside. If Katt and Janet can show such caring, perhaps there is a small chance that other girls still maintain a small spark of realness. What would it take to turn a spark into a flame?

Also, not being a big fan of tattoos, I have to admit that of all the tattoos I've seen over the years; Janet's is the most intriguing.

CookyJarI'm not a tat fan either but fascinated by them in that "area". I know you have a nice close of up of the butterfly. Could you post one for my "collection"?

Mike Sweeney
10-13-13, 17:21
CJ, You've out done yourself, great pics. Janet's butterfly, interesting, but Katt's ass, amazing, both are hot!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=279612&d=1381243044

Gator145
10-20-13, 17:44
Congratulations CookyJar on 10,000 photos posted. You are an asset to the site. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Enveed05
10-20-13, 19:01
Agreed Gator! That's an astounding number! Thanks CookyJar!

Congratulations CookyJar on 10,000 photos posted. You are an asset to the site. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Mike Sweeney
10-23-13, 13:36
Congrats on 10 K, CJ, but no posts since 10/8, are you OK, or just MIA?

Waldo57
10-31-13, 22:12
Cooky Jar is a legend. He has finished with 10,000 photos.

Jacurutu
11-01-13, 23:10
Cooky Jar is a legend. He has finished with 10,000 photos.Or possibly pausing for moment. One would hope, in any case.

Member #4422
11-02-13, 11:50
Hey Cooky you usually respond to people making comments pretty promptly.

Hope you are just taking a break buddy.

SH.

Diegotralfaz
11-07-13, 10:23
Amanda was MIA, she's back and rest assured that when I say, She’s A Super Freak, (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1363721&viewfull=1#post1363721) you can believe it, just click on the link to her past review.

Pretty as a picture and smart as a whip, Amanda is the kind of girl I'd like to take home and keep forever. Why? Because with Amanda, after a hard day you know you can look forward to a wild night.

CookyJar.

PS: I've done a little extra editing in an effort to find details in the background. Like must $10 locations, the place can be a little grungy.A

Amanda looks better than ever.

GregorSamsa
11-13-13, 16:50
I do believe that we have seen the retirement of CJ. Quietly done, with no fanfare and much class. Hopefully it wasn't anything other than hitting the 10,000 mark that made him decide it was time to hang up the, um, gloves. Thanks for all your contributions.

Solid Snakes
11-23-13, 11:24
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Diegotralfaz
11-26-13, 23:44
Or possibly pausing for moment. One would hope, in any case.I hope he returns.

Thar11
11-27-13, 09:48
I do believe that we have seen the retirement of CJ. Quietly done, with no fanfare and much class. Hopefully it wasn't anything other than hitting the 10,000 mark that made him decide it was time to hang up the, um, gloves. Thanks for all your contributions.Could somebody let CJ know that Wilt did 20,000.

Member #4422
11-27-13, 19:40
Cooky is still prowling the streets of Kensington I saw Katie Monday and she said she saw him earlier that day. She also told me she saw him a couple of weeks ago. She says he has asked her to pose for him but she declined. She is not a fan of his work. Not sure why he went silent but he is still cruising.

SH.

Readhead
11-28-13, 00:24
Cooky is still prowling the streets of Kensington I saw Katie Monday and she said she saw him earlier that day. She also told me she saw him a couple of weeks ago. She says he has asked her to pose for him but she declined. She is not a fan of his work. Not sure why he went silent but he is still cruising.

SH.Sometimes silence is golden. Or Maybe he changed his profile name to switch things up. Makes sense.

Cephlapod Love
11-28-13, 16:46
Sometimes silence is golden. Or Maybe he changed his profile name to switch things up. Makes sense.Wonder if the Mod will lock / archive this threat? Hate to see it go the way of SuperEloquent's thread!

BUT WAIT! Regarding what was suggested.... Is it "legal" to have multiple screen names on these boards? Would the Mod's allow that?

Teddy Nomad
12-06-13, 09:28
Wonder if the Mod will lock / archive this threat? Hate to see it go the way of SuperEloquent's thread!

BUT WAIT! Regarding what was suggested.... Is it "legal" to have multiple screen names on these boards? Would the Mod's allow that?My Sherlock Holmes would have me say, that Captain Quickdraw is Mr. Cookyjar.

CQ, jumps onto the posting scene right at the time that CJ, goes by the wayside. But the Photog, cannot keep the camera eye closed. So Quickdraw posts pictures, in sets of ten, very similar to our beloved Cooky.

Check it out.

Admin2
12-06-13, 12:17
Wonder if the Mod will lock / archive this threat? Hate to see it go the way of SuperEloquent's thread!

BUT WAIT! Regarding what was suggested.... Is it "legal" to have multiple screen names on these boards? Would the Mod's allow that?I have no intention of shutting down Cookies thread, the last reports about him say that his sled team is making progress across the North Pole where he is photographing Inuit pussy and he may return to us. It depends on the reason for the multiple names. If they are for douchebaggery then no, but if a brother wants to go undercover for personal reasons that's ok.

A2

Barry Manilow
12-06-13, 13:50
It depends on the reason for the multiple names. If they are for douchebaggery then no
Is it "legal" to have multiple screen names on these boards? Would the Mod's allow that?I resemble that remark!

JerryGarcia
12-06-13, 15:38
My Sherlock Holmes would have me say, that Captain Quickdraw is Mr. Cookyjar.

Check it out.I believe I made that observation a while back while praising CQ for his CJ-like skills.

Also posts in South Jersey--coincidence?

I think I wrote this back in mid-October:

I didn't think there would ever be a day.

When someone would out do Cooky Jar--incredible pics, maybe some of the best ever. Flexible beyond belief.

Also like your pics on the SJ thread of Hannah--nice work--almost as if you are a student...

Then again....the posts on Nay Nay, who was obviously Aundrea--someone well-known as a favorite CJ subject--may have been meant to throw us off or maybe CJ is mentoring someone as his replacement--he has been on this thread way back to the early 2000's--before he got his own thread. All I know is--someone is posting great pics in sets of 10 on good-looking SWer's--so Thanks to whoever Captain Quickdraw is!

Cephlapod Love
12-07-13, 11:08
I have no intention of shutting down Cookies thread, the last reports about him say that his sled team is making progress across the North Pole where he is photographing Inuit pussy and he may return to us.

A2Ah, good to learn that we will soon have a visitor from up north spreading some cheer and sharing his bounty! Seems strangely appropriate!

But alas! Inuit p*ssy? OMG! I might just faint if we got a collection of that here!

Hope I end up on the "nice" list!

El Chido
12-07-13, 22:06
Not likely, even though the captain is posting pics on groups of ten and posting constantly just like Cooky the similarities end there, Cooky had a very particular writing stile with very consistent misspellings (that didn't detract from the information he so freely shared) while the Captain stile is more concise and clean; if Cooky has taken a new name he is getting somebody else to write the posts IMHO.

And that's all my detective work for now, hopefully Cooky will come back at some point to continue sharing his experiences and knowledge of the Hobby and The captain will continue providing his information as well!

Dr Dong
12-08-13, 10:40
Not likely, even though the captain is posting pics on groups of ten and posting constantly just like Cooky the similarities end there, Cooky had a very particular writing stile with very consistent misspellings (that didn't detract from the information he so freely shared) while the Captain stile is more concise and clean; if Cooky has taken a new name he is getting somebody else to write the posts IMHO.

And that's all my detective work for now, hopefully Cooky will come back at some point to continue sharing his experiences and knowledge of the Hobby and The captain will continue providing his information as well!Thanks for your thoughts CJ, opps I mean El Chido...

El Chido
12-08-13, 20:35
Thanks for your thoughts CJ, opps I mean El Chido...LMAO, Hey: YOU could be CookyJar!

I'm telling you guys, Cookie is up at the North Pole shooting Eskimo pussy.

Tom Fusnr
12-09-13, 05:32

And that's all my detective work for now, hopefully Cooky will come back at some point to continue sharing his experiences and knowledge of the Hobby and The captain will continue providing his information as well!I submit for review the pic by "Captain" posted 12-7 at 22:02 in south Jersey general reports. Note the subject is wearing a sweater however the reflection is modified-even the pose is different. Hmmmmm. A Cookiejar trademark. Also "J" is 10 in from the front of the alphabet. "Q" is 10 in from the rear.

CJ or CQ? Fact or coincidence aside, nice work!

Gator145
12-09-13, 19:07
I submit for review the pic by "Captain" posted 12-7 at 22:02 in south Jersey general reports. Note the subject is wearing a sweater however the reflection is modified-even the pose is different. Hmmmmm. A Cookiejar trademark. Also "J" is 10 in from the front of the alphabet. "Q" is 10 in from the rear.

CJ or CQ? Fact or coincidence aside, nice work!Ok maybe I can put all these rumors to rest. I spoke with Cooky who, its no secret, is a friend of mine. He told me he has found what the rest of us have been looking years for, the tightest pussy he has ever found. In fact it is so tight he is stuck in there and can't get out to take any more pics. Sometimes he calls me just to shall we say rub it in. It really was just coincidence this happened right at the 10,000 mark of posted photos. Who knows maybe it's one of those girls he's stuck in. At any rate he does send the best holiday wishes for all the Mongers here and of course the Admin and all the lovely girls. Should he figure a way out of that tight pussy I'm sure he will return and resume right where he left off.

On another note There is a girl on the ave that shows up periodically. Her name is Selena. She comes in from the Coatsville area cause she can't get the variety of goodies out there that is available here. Be very careful with this one. She is very attractive about 26 years old. Black hair below the shoulder. About 120.130 lbs. I have been informed by very reliable sources that she has sticky fingers. She will put on a good sexy front but turn your back and you may find things missing. She has a taste for the very expensive things. So in your travels if you come across her you might wish to watch her like a hawk.

Texaco Tim
12-09-13, 20:17
Gater, I read your post as telling us you spoke to CJ and he is OK. That is indeed good news as I am sure a few of us were concerned.

Hope he returns but can understand his wanting to retire. Often wondered how he kept up that pace.

Inncogneatoe
12-10-13, 12:45
Just follow this link: Girl in Mirror Effect in Photoshop (http://www.instructables.com/id/Creepy-Girl-in-Mirror/)

I submit for review the pic by "Captain" posted 12-7 at 22:02 in south Jersey general reports. Note the subject is wearing a sweater however the reflection is modified-even the pose is different. Hmmmmm. A Cookiejar trademark. Also "J" is 10 in from the front of the alphabet. "Q" is 10 in from the rear.
CJ or CQ? Fact or coincidence aside, nice work!

I have been a follower and fan for years. Cooky is a class act. That does not mean there are no other talented photographers in Philly.

The “J” & “Q” thing…that is just weird. LOL

InnCogNeatoe

Tom Fusnr
12-12-13, 21:13
Oh I know it was Photoshop and Cooky has extensive skill with it. It was just a casual observation as that technique seemed to be a Cooky favorite. Seems to be the Captain is also familar with the software. My praise and admiration to both gentlemen.

I have been a follower and fan for years. Cooky is a class act. That does not mean there are no other talented photographers in Philly.

InnCogNeatoe[/QUOTE]

Just follow this link: Girl in Mirror Effect in Photoshop (http://www.instructables.com/id/Creepy-Girl-in-Mirror/)

Oh I know it was Photoshop and Cooky has extensive skill with it. It was just a casual observation as that technique seemed to be a Cooky favorite. Seems to be the Captain is also familar with the software. My praise and admiration to both gentlemen.

The “J” & “Q” thing…that is just weird. LOL

InnCogNeatoe

Runner8
12-13-13, 10:10
Any volunteers to run Miss CookyJar 2013?! It would be a travesty to let that stop.

RepoMan2642
12-26-13, 08:53
I hope Lurker X doesn't mind my borrowing this from, "Jokes & Humorous Stories."

Except for the Motorcycle (I've been thinking about buying one), this sounds soooooo familiar. "Livin' la Vida Loca"
;)
CookyJarHas anyone seen Kelly around?

CookyJar
01-09-14, 17:03
Ok maybe I can put all these rumors to rest. I spoke with Cooky who, its no secret, is a friend of mine. He told me he has found what the rest of us have been looking years for, the tightest pussy he has ever found. In fact it is so tight he is stuck in there and can't get out to take any more pics. Sometimes he calls me just to shall we say rub it in. It really was just coincidence this happened right at the 10,000 mark of posted photos. Who knows maybe it's one of those girls he's stuck in. At any rate he does send the best holiday wishes for all the Mongers here and of course the Admin and all the lovely girls. Should he figure a way out of that tight pussy I'm sure he will return and resume right where he left off...Friends that know me know that I've been dealing with some major moral issues. We lost some good friends in 2013. Naileen's death hit me particularly hard. I am FaceBook friends with a few girls who have moved on and are now living a normal life. All things being equal, life balances out in the end.

In truth, I was just tired of being CookyJar. I've rested up a little, sorted out some issues and I'm back.

CookyJar.

P.S.:

I must say that Clarice is one of the best dates out there-she does everything possible to make me feel good and knows exactly what I like and how to please me. She does all this with no rushing and is great fun to hang out with and have a conversation. I have brought her back to my place for our dates because we trusted each other enough to do so.

If you know her story, you will understand that this is a woman with a lot of intelligence and a zest for life who has somehow fallen into the pit of Kensington life.

Clarice deserves better than what is happening in her life right now. All I can say is that when I have dated her, I have treated her with great respect and generosity. She has returned my kindness many times over by simply being a great date.....

Clarice is a real classy lady. You can follow this link: Clarice – A Brazilian Beauty , if you wish to see/read a past review.

CookyJar
01-09-14, 17:08
Every time I try to leave, they pull me back in.

I do believe that we have seen the retirement of CJ. Quietly done, with no fanfare and much class. Hopefully it wasn't anything other than hitting the 10,000 mark that made him decide it was time to hang up the, um, gloves. Thanks for all your contributions.When I tried to explain that I'd be slowing down and not posting as often, some of the girls seemed very disappointed. One NJ girl commented, "A review from CookyJar could make or break a girl on Broadway.".

One of the worst things that can happen to any man is that he starts to believe his on hype.

CookyJar.

P.S: Remember Clarice? She is back in the area. I bumped into her quite by accident, away from the avenue. She told me that she will not be walking Kensington Ave. Sorry fellows; at Clarice's request, I cannot share her contact information. She claimed to have enough friends to keep her going until she can get into rehab.

Rito1
01-09-14, 19:18
In truth, I was just tired of being CookyJar. I've rested up a little, sorted out some issues and I'm back.

CookyJar.

Big fan from the Boston fourm here. Love & missed all your pics. Great to have you back.

Enveed05
01-09-14, 23:09
CookieJar, welcome back. You've been sorely missed. Can't think of a better way to kick off 2014 than with Clarice.

Friends that know me know that I've been dealing with some major moral issues. We lost some good friends in 2013. Naileen's death hit me particularly hard. I am FaceBook friends with a few girls who have moved on and are now living a normal life. All things being equal, life balances out in the end.

CookyJar.

P.S.:

Clarice is a real classy lady. You can follow this link: Clarice – A Brazilian Beauty , if you wish to see/read a past review.

Glockman
01-10-14, 10:36
Every time I try to leave, they pull me back in.Great to see you back again. You have been missed. One of the best compliments I get is when someone mentions my name along with your name in the same sentence.

Freaklikdat
01-10-14, 17:20
One of the worst things that can happen to any man is that he starts to believe his on hype.

CookyJar.
Welcome Back CJ!

PhillyNightOwl
01-11-14, 03:00
Glad to see the master is back! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

CookyJar
01-16-14, 22:17
I am with you Sam Katz, 2014 is going to be different.

…2014 will be …what’s the word a little different….

1. I am going to try an Amp in 2014.

2. In 2014, I am going to try very hard to remember the names of the girls who pictures I feature.

3. If I did not share contact information with you in 2013, do not bother PM’ing me a request in 2014. With so few members bothering to share, I do not feel obligated to share.

4. 2014 will be the year I find true love.

2014 is the year of the Horse: The spirit of the horse is recognized to be the Chinese people's ethos – making unremitting efforts to improve themselves. It is energetic, bright, warm-hearted, intelligent and able. Ancient people liked to designate an able person as 'Qianli Ma', a horse that covers a thousand li a day (one li equals 500 meters).

Welcome Back CJ!And it's good to see you are still around. I remember how much you like the Hispanic girls. Maybe if we are lucky some member will know this one's name and share a few details.

CookyJar.

Jooop
01-17-14, 04:24
Back in 2011 when I first featured Maylea we'the just switched to this operating system. Back then we were only allowed to put up one picture per post. SuperEloquent came up with the idea of posting collages. Since then I've featured Maylea in a number of my reviews.

Click Here to see more of Maylea (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1411854&viewfull=1#post1411854)

Maylea returned to the avenue and lucky me, I found her. She remains one of my ATF, not just because of her looks, but because putting aside her youthful exuberance, she has a very pleasant personality.

As previously stated I am a little behind in posting. Is Maylea still available? Your guess is as good as mine. She talked to me about making some changes in her life. I hope she found the courage to make those changes.

CookyJarRemember the Hot pictures from a few years ago she still hot with a few pounds.

Diegotralfaz
01-17-14, 13:05

2. In 2014, I am going to try very hard to remember the names of the girls who pictures I feature.

3. If I did not share contact information with you in 2013, do not bother PM’ing me a request in 2014. With so few members bothering to share, I do not feel obligated to share.

2014 is the year of the Horse: The spirit of the horse is recognized to be the Chinese people's ethos – making unremitting efforts to improve themselves. It is energetic, bright, warm-hearted, intelligent and able. Ancient people liked to designate an able person as 'Qianli Ma', a horse that covers a thousand li a day (one li equals 500 meters).

And it's good to see you are still around. I remember how much you like the Hispanic girls. Maybe if we are lucky some member will know this one's name and share a few details.

CookyJar.I hope you have a great year. Glad your back. Any hope to see your Miss CJ 2013 Awards?

CookyJar
01-17-14, 18:00
Remember the Hot pictures from a few years ago she still hot with a few pounds.I am not clear on what you are saying. Have you seen her lately? If so, were?

CookyJar.

Sacramento
01-18-14, 03:57

And it's good to see you are still around. I remember how much you like the Hispanic girls. Maybe if we are lucky some member will know this one's name and share a few details.

CookyJar.Preety sure I saw that girl dancing purple orchid daytime shift.

Jooop
01-26-14, 04:22
I am not clear on what you are saying. Have you seen her lately? If so, were?

CookyJar.Have not met the girl just seen you pictures of her. Just think she is hot.

Jooop
01-26-14, 04:27
I am not clear on what you are saying. Have you seen her lately? If so, were?

CookyJar.Pictures from 5481 post.

CookyJar
02-02-14, 19:52
Preety sure I saw that girl dancing purple orchid daytime shift.Could be! I am sure someone will recognize her and come forth with a name and some information.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
02-02-14, 19:58
I keep hearing, from a couple of regulars, about a very pretty BSW who hangs out around the upper end. Could this be her, the girl they are telling me about?

Although I neglected to ask, IMHO she's a HSW and not a BSW.

CookyJar.

Rhm8404
02-06-14, 17:06
Hey? I'm new here and love this site!! I've been a mongerer of the "K" for almost 2 decades. I don't know if any of you remember Sherry, Millie, or Carol from back in the day!! They were all good. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard from a SW named "Sarah". Her real name is Arlena; from NC but came to the "K" from Denver. She's 5'5", 110 lbs, White, Dirty blonde hair, heavy duty "H"boy user; perches on the "K" and Cambria by the clothing store. I really enjoyed her and would love to find her again. Any news would be helpful! She was the bomb!

CookyJar
02-07-14, 10:45
Wow Dude, I'm just wondering too.

Hello all!

I'm a new member, but no stranger to the Ave. I love SW's and have been a hobbyist since the early 90's. I was trolling the K and Frankford when action was hot all the from Erie ave. To Girard ave. Those were good pickings then. I have traveled all over this country experiencing SW's everywhere I could, and I must say that none of those strolls compare to the excitement the "K" has to offer. I even been to Hunt's point and it comes close to the "K", but lacks the major risque drama of the "K".

I do troll OYR a lot and have pretty good luck there. There's a a particular WSW over that way named Stephanie whose very good at what she does. She hangs out a lot at a house on Broad and W. Pike. The dude's name is Lloyd who owns the house. He's a pretty cool dude and rents rooms there by the hour. That's where most of the girls hang out instead of trolling the streets. FYI. It is a safe place too; been goin to his house for yrs now.

Also, a lot of you may not know this, but, Wayne Ave. From Manheim to Chelten ave has SW's too. You won't find that many during the day time, but night time is a different story. The main corner is Wayne and Hansberry st by the apartment complex. There is a mix of white and black SW's there. There is one particular WSW over there named "Anna" who is really good! She's about 5'3", 110 lbs, real skinny, very long black hair, kinda looks like Cher in a way. She's a smoker and I gather it won't be long before she graduates to the "H" boy and starts walking the "K". But man is she good!

In addition, I have had luck with SW's along Chelten ave. From Wayne to Chew ave. Night time is the best time there too. Uncle LEO is heavy there though, so you have to be real careful.

Lastly, I was wondering if anyone has seen or know where "Sarah" is. She's a WSW from the "K". Her real name is Arlena. Heavy, hard core user. Her perch was "K" and Cambria over where the clothing store is. She lived on "K" and "E" sts. She's about 5'5", dirty blonde hair, rather skinny, shoots "H" heavily, orig. From No. Carolina but came to Philly from Denver. She was very good to me and I love to find her again if I could. If anyone has any info, I would be very grateful! Thanks!I never willing say anything that I think might keep or stop a new member from posting. But, WOW. I do not know who you are or why you are looking for Sarah. But! The information that you provided that might lead me to believe that you are a righteous monger is so out of this world. It is misleading. It is years and years out dated. The information and references you give is available to anyone willing to do a little research.

OYR is bone dry. What is there is mostly leftover waste. Stephanie had a baby two years ago and hasn't been seen for years.

Anne. You must be kidding. She maybe still be around somewhere. But! She'll never go for any other drug than her beloved crack.

Wayne Avenue? Yeah! Right! Maybe after 3 pm, hidden in a dark crevice, you may find a hunched over desperate ghoul. Even the dealers have given up on Wayne Ave.

Chelten Avenue has never been a stroll.

Are you just coming out of a black hole, a time warp? Five years ago, maybe!

Out of habit and reverence for the past, I still drive thru OYR whenever I head down to the, "K." There is nothing there but trannies and pass memories. The house on the corner is still there. The girls aren't.

Just to show you I know a little of what I am talking about, for ole time sake, here is a picture of Anna and Stephanie. Anna did look a little like Cher and Stephanie was good at what she did.

CookyJar.

Rhm8404
02-07-14, 15:53
Hello Cookyjar,

BTW, I love your thread! You are a true artist in what you do! You get much love from me for that. Wayne ave is still active for the most part. I know because I live around there and I go there every so often. The Anne in your photo is hot as hell, but not the "Anna" I am referring to who hangs out on Wayne Ave. I know because I see her at least 1 x per week. I usually catch up to her around the Pulaski projects more than I do around Wayne ave. Anna's black hair goes down past the middle of her back and she's more Italian looking. Nonetheless the Anne in your pic is very much worth indulging, I would love to know more about her. And, there is action on Chelten Ave, but most of the ones I find there are really strung out, but sometimes worth the BJ when I don't feel like traveling far. (LOL) The action is nothing like the "K", so please 4 give me if I came off like it's bustling there; I didn't mean it that way.

I used to go around Fairmount Park, but cut that out cause there are some foul "be-hes" there; got juiced there a time or two. Overall Cookyjar, I just wanted to show that I am legit and have been around for a while. I am on the up and up.

As for the "K", I do frequent a SW that only comes to town 3 x / week named Marcy-Anne. She drives down from Ardmore to do her thing and always calls me when she's comin through. Real kewl peeps if you know what I mean? But the way she's doing her "fix", it's just a matter of time now before she becomes a regular on the "K". It's a shame be / see she's a real good person, but the monster is really creepin up on her.

Nonetheless, I love the "K" despite uncle LEO's efforts to thwart my happiness. I like the variety the "K" has to offer a mongerer when I feel the need to feed (LOL).

As for Sarah, Sarah and I have a great history together! Yes it was 5 yrs ago that I met her. I moved to Upstate NY for a job and lost contact with her. That's why I was inquiring. Ever since I moved back home, I've been tryin to locate her. Let me be real w / you Cookyjar...you ever met that one girl on the "K" that really touched your soul and made you go against the street creed? I did the day I met Sarah. What started out as an hour of FS turned into 3 days of fun. We were together for 3 days straight. The time flew by; we connected like that. I saw her for a few weeks after that, and then I got hired in Upstate NY and had to go. She was in a lot of trouble on Somerset; a lot of "trouble" and I offered to take her with me; but when the time came, she split. I couldn't wait around; left a message with one of her main friends "Slim" to get with me; but never heard from her again.

When I got laid off from my gig, I came back tried to locate her and slim. Found out slim was on "Lockdown" and no one knew what happened to Sarah or they refused to tell me anything fearing I was LEO or some sicko. Anyway, a good friend of mine that's a fellow mongerer (and member here) told me about this site, which is kewl as hell BTW, so I did some reading and decided to inquire here. Never knew there was a site like this locally.

I didn't mean to wierd you out or anything. I was just a li'l excited when I found this site that I might have some luck in finally finding Sarah. Sarah will remember me real well. We shared close, personal info that normally wouldn't happen. Just to show you I'm on the up and up here...she will definitely know who I am be / see she gave me her parents' number when we were together, and I spoke to her mom. She doesn't talk to her mom much, but she was in so much trouble back then that she asked me to call her mom if something ever happened to her. And I did call her mom and spoke with her several times. I lost my cell phone in NY and of course lost her mom's number in the process. Now, I don't know about you, but most of the SW's I met and meet on the "K" never divulge that kind of info unless they really know and trust you. I still have the letter she wrote me and slipped in the glove compartment of my car back then. That's the other clue that I am legit with Sarah. Overall, I really had a connection with her and felt bad having to leave. I'd never cross the Mongerer's credo and try to turn a "Ho" into housewife (LOL), but Sarah was certainly worth the try.

I never willing say anything that I think might keep or stop a new member from posting. But, WOW. I do not know who you are or why you are looking for Sarah. But! The information that you provided that might lead me to believe that you are a righteous monger is so out of this world. It is misleading. It is years and years out dated. The information and references you give is available to anyone willing to do a little research.

OYR is bone dry. What is there is mostly leftover waste. Stephanie had a baby two years ago and hasn't been seen for years.

Anne. You must be kidding. She maybe still be around somewhere. But! She'll never go for any other drug than her beloved crack.

Wayne Avenue? Yeah! Right! Maybe after 3 pm, hidden in a dark crevice, you may find a hunched over desperate ghoul. Even the dealers have given up on Wayne Ave.

Out of habit and reverence for the past, I still drive thru OYR whenever I head down to the, "K." There is nothing there but trannies and pass memories. The house on the corner is still there. The girls aren't.

Just to show you I know a little of what I am talking about, for ole time sake, here is a picture of Anna and Stephanie. Anna did look a little like Cher and Stephanie was good at what she did.

CookyJar.

Hortense
02-08-14, 13:51
Hello Cookyjar,

BTW, I love your thread! You are a true artist in what you do! You get much love from me for that. Wayne ave is still active for the most part. I know because I live around there and I go there every so often. The Anne in your photo is hot as hell, but not the "Anna" I am referring to who hangs out on Wayne Ave. I know because I see her at least 1 x per week. I usually catch up to her around the Pulaski projects more than I do around Wayne ave. Anna's black hair goes down past the middle of her back and she's more Italian looking. Nonetheless the Anne in your pic is very much worth indulging, I would love to know more about her. And, there is action on Chelten Ave, but most of the ones I find there are really strung out, but sometimes worth the BJ when I don't feel like traveling far. (LOL) The action is nothing like the "K", so please 4 give me if I came off like it's bustling there; I didn't mean it that way.

I used to go around Fairmount Park, but cut that out cause there are some foul "be-hes" there; got juiced there a time or two. Overall Cookyjar, I just wanted to show that I am legit and have been around for a while. I am on the up and up.

As for the "K", I do frequent a SW that only comes to town 3 x / week named Marcy-Anne. She drives down from Ardmore to do her thing and always calls me when she's comin through. Real kewl peeps if you know what I mean? But the way she's doing her "fix", it's just a matter of time now before she becomes a regular on the "K". It's a shame be / see she's a real good person, but the monster is really creepin up on her.

Nonetheless, I love the "K" despite uncle LEO's efforts to thwart my happiness. I like the variety the "K" has to offer a mongerer when I feel the need to feed (LOL).

As for Sarah, Sarah and I have a great history together! Yes it was 5 yrs ago that I met her. I moved to Upstate NY for a job and lost contact with her. That's why I was inquiring. Ever since I moved back home, I've been tryin to locate her. Let me be real w / you Cookyjar...you ever met that one girl on the "K" that really touched your soul and made you go against the street creed? I did the day I met Sarah. What started out as an hour of FS turned into 3 days of fun. We were together for 3 days straight. The time flew by; we connected like that. I saw her for a few weeks after that, and then I got hired in Upstate NY and had to go. She was in a lot of trouble on Somerset; a lot of "trouble" and I offered to take her with me; but when the time came, she split. I couldn't wait around; left a message with one of her main friends "Slim" to get with me; but never heard from her again.

When I got laid off from my gig, I came back tried to locate her and slim. Found out slim was on "Lockdown" and no one knew what happened to Sarah or they refused to tell me anything fearing I was LEO or some sicko. Anyway, a good friend of mine that's a fellow mongerer (and member here) told me about this site, which is kewl as hell BTW, so I did some reading and decided to inquire here. Never knew there was a site like this locally.

I didn't mean to wierd you out or anything. I was just a li'l excited when I found this site that I might have some luck in finally finding Sarah. Sarah will remember me real well. We shared close, personal info that normally wouldn't happen. Just to show you I'm on the up and up here...she will definitely know who I am be / see she gave me her parents' number when we were together, and I spoke to her mom. She doesn't talk to her mom much, but she was in so much trouble back then that she asked me to call her mom if something ever happened to her. And I did call her mom and spoke with her several times. I lost my cell phone in NY and of course lost her mom's number in the process. Now, I don't know about you, but most of the SW's I met and meet on the "K" never divulge that kind of info unless they really know and trust you. I still have the letter she wrote me and slipped in the glove compartment of my car back then. That's the other clue that I am legit with Sarah. Overall, I really had a connection with her and felt bad having to leave. I'd never cross the Mongerer's credo and try to turn a "Ho" into housewife (LOL), but Sarah was certainly worth the try.Sarah's been on vacation in upstate PA for a while. I'd recommend Georgine who comes down from Line Lexington to the K regularly. She's Super.

Rhm8404
02-09-14, 01:37
Sarah's been on vacation in upstate PA for a while. I'd recommend Georgine who comes down from Line Lexington to the K regularly. She's Super.Hey Thanks Man for the info. I was wondering if that was the case. Like I said, she was in so much trouble when we connected bro, and IDK, we just connected on a real heavy level. I was even willing to help her go back home to NC if need be. Maybe where she is a good thing you know? Hopefully she will get things right for herself. She's definitely one of the ones that has been through it all. I really appreciate that. Hey? Do you have any pics of Georgine? And any idea if she comes down during the week or wknd. Won't ask you anything too specific. And, I look forward to your next report as well! Peace!!

Oh yeah, what's up with Camden as of late...it's been hit or miss there over there (more miss) and more of LEO?

Rhm8404
02-12-14, 00:05
Hello all!! Met a middle aged HSW (she didn't look Hispanic) named Val earlier after coming over the bridge from Camden. About 5'5", 130, nice booty and rack to boot, brown colored hair, soft voice. Was wearing Blue winter jacket outlined in white and black pants w / "Pink" all over that juicy booty. Picked her up at W. Master and and. Front. She was walking to the El. I slowed down and asked if she needed a ride, and she jumped in. She told me she was headed to the "K" to make some money; really cute though; so I gave her a ride. Gave me a nice BBBJ .20. It was so good and her personality was excellent (dirty talk), I tipped her another .20. It was worth it to me. She said she only comes out at night because she has her kids during the day. Dropped her off at Hart and Jasper, so I would imagine she's into the "H" thang. She told me to catch her later around Orleans st. If I was still around. Overall, she was good! I'm not sure if it was because she was just coming out, really hurtin for her meds, or simply just has a decent demeanor. Nonetheless, it was a good experience. Kudos Val!!

CookyJar
02-17-14, 21:30
A nice BBBJ, she tries extremely hard. Her real talent lay in her sweet innocence. I like women who take directions with a smile. Over, under, ass up, ass down, spread them, close them, and take it just like that.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
02-17-14, 21:34
I took one look at her cute face and I could not resist. If I had to do it all over again, I'd gladly do her. She is good people with a pleasing attitude.

CookyJar.

Jooop
02-18-14, 03:39
Thanks Hummer Bird,

It is nice to be appreciated.

In general, I don't think the membership realizes the difficulty. I am extremely limited in what I can do with these girls. They are not professionals and neither am I. They don't arrive at the door of my studio with a cosmetic kit, stylist and a wardrobe prepared for a photo shoot. There is no staff, planning months in advance for the right beach location. Our budget and expense account is particularly limited. I am not driving around Kensington Avenue with a trunk full of lights, equipment and production assistants looking for suitable future models.

Like the best equipped professional photographers, it is more often than not, a matter of being in the right place at the right time. It is the duty of the photographer to recognize the potential for a good picture and to take advantage of the opportunity as it presents its self. Most of the credit has to go to Maylea for having the heart to stand naked and fully exposed in front of the open door (at street level in the middle of the ghetto where any passerby could have seen her) and allow the afternoon sun to light her beautiful form.

Note: I often cropped away the squalor in order to make the pictures more visually pleasing.

CookyJarPicture number two is my favorite.

BaconJaffy69
02-19-14, 22:27
Hey there CookyJar and Everyone.

So I am new here. This forum is amazing. I don't know of anything like it. I used to go the "K" years ago. I lived in the city, and would take a taxi there every single night, up through "K" and back. Sometimes I would just actually take the train down and walk around during the day, either way, was always an adventure. I would also hit up South Philly here and there, which was out of my way. I stopped for a while, but then started going to SP again in the past few months. Met a few girls. Nothing special, or really worth seeing again. I got the numbers off them anyway, at least the ones that had them.

So... SP is just dead. During the day its hard to tell who is who, and then the streets are mostly empty at night. I see the same 2 girls always walking around. Nonetheless I keep going, crossing my fingers, hoping to get lucky and actually find a hot girl. But nothing. Maybe I am going to the wrong places, or its the wrong time, but lately nothing is coming out of it. So then I had remembered signing up for this site a long time ago. Came on only once. But now I am back on, and I see everyone still talking about the "K". Now that I am in SP, the "K" seemed pretty far. And I also have people I know tell me there is crazy LE just everywhere, worst than its ever been. I assumed this meant things were pretty dried up there. Or at least no one was going back. But I am still reading that people here are going there. So, I drove there last night. And got lucky within the first minute. I had to use my car. Now the "K" is a whole different Beast than SP. I'm not going to lie, my heart was racing being down there. I am, at the risk of sounding like a pussy, "scared" there. Am I the only one that is really scared when going down there? It seems that many on here are not scared. Between the overwhelming presence of LE and the stories I've heard of being robbed. I've heard countless stories about boyfriends using their girls to set guys up, then they get robbed. And beaten. And then the girls say they have a place to go for $10 (house fee). Does anyone actually do that with a new girl they meet? Or is that completely crazy? I think its kinda crazy. And most of the girls I pick up are not interested in driving too far outside the neighborhood, so where do you take them? The Carlyse is all the way up near Broad. They won't go there, at least not for what I am willing to spend. And then with the LE, things are different now there than it used to be. How do you guys not get stopped doing circles? I know there are girls sitting on the bench and near at Huntington, but it seems so risky to me to stop right there. I would think its being watched 24/7. I just don't know how its possible to creep there anymore and not be completely paranoid with all the LE there. You guys must be doing something different, and I give you credit. And then there was a guy on this forum or one of the other ones that said if you get pulled over, deny everything, no matter what. I heard the opposite, that they will just get pissed. And I asked the girl last night what she would say if we got pulled over, and she said, I would have to tell the truth, or they just get more pissed off. So then her word against yours, then you are really screwed. I'm sorry for the long rant. I love the "K" girls more than anything, and want to go. Right now. But it just seems so risky to me. But then think of Cooky, and am jealous of him. Hope I am not hated after this message entry. Don't want to be thought of as a spaz. You guys are awesome. ESPECIALLY YOU COOKY! Your work here is amazing.

Cephlapod Love
02-20-14, 13:48
And then there was a guy on this forum or one of the other ones that said if you get pulled over, deny everything, no matter what. I heard the opposite, that they will just get pissed. And I asked the girl last night what she would say if we got pulled over, and she said, I would have to tell the truth, or they just get more pissed off. So then her word against yours, then you are really screwed. I dunno, it is a free country and as such, one may exercise the right to waive their 5th Amendment rights and self incriminate themselves at any time. That certainly is a choice one makes; to confess to criminal behavior. From what I understand from a gent who is a Public Defender, he has very little room to maneuver for 95% of his clients because they "inadvertently" confessed to a crime.

Any girl who tells you she would admit to a crime because the cops might get mad at her is IMHO really stupid. If all the evidence LE has against you is the word of a drug-addicted SW then the case ain't very strong and your lawyer would love to challenge her credibility. He of course can not do that if you have confessed to a crime.

Me thinks you need to watch this video three times and memorize the points about getting pulled over. If you don't know this cold, one is likely to fall victim to LE techniques and they are trained to get you to say that you committed a crime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

So one part of how guys do it is understanding the rules and not self incrimination. Or one can take the advice of a SW. It is a free country.

Good luck!

Alex19
02-21-14, 22:10
I dunno, it is a free country and as such, one may exercise the right to waive their 5th Amendment rights and self incriminate themselves at any time. That certainly is a choice one makes; to confess to criminal behavior. From what I understand from a gent who is a Public Defender, he has very little room to maneuver for 95% of his clients because they "inadvertently" confessed to a crime.

Any girl who tells you she would admit to a crime because the cops might get mad at her is IMHO really stupid. If all the evidence LE has against you is the word of a drug-addicted SW then the case ain't very strong and your lawyer would love to challenge her credibility. He of course can not do that if you have confessed to a crime.

Me thinks you need to watch this video three times and memorize the points about getting pulled over. If you don't know this cold, one is likely to fall victim to LE techniques and they are trained to get you to say that you committed a crime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

So one part of how guys do it is understanding the rules and not self incrimination. Or one can take the advice of a SW. It is a free country.

Good luck!License, registration & insurance. This is all you are legally required to show if stopped by police. Anyone who says anything else is just stupid. Who cares if they get mad. Fuck them. Quite frankly, I'm not even sure prostitution is even illegal anymore. In the Texas sodomy case the Supreme Court held that private behavior between consenting adults is none of the governments business. What's the difference between taking a girl to dinner and expecting to get laid and just cutting out the middleman. Who gets paid? If I ever got arrested, that would certainly be my defense.

CookyJar
02-21-14, 23:07
... I asked the girl last night what she would say if we got pulled over, and she said, I would have to tell the truth, or they just get more pissed off...She lied to you. It's what these girl do...lie.

Do yourself a favor and read Cephlapod Love's post.

Never confess! Try not to piss them off. But! Never confess! If you confess, you're guilty.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
02-21-14, 23:40
…Any girl who tells you she would admit to a crime because the cops might get mad at her is IMHO really stupid…!Although I agree with Cephlapod Love 100% on everything else.

I can think of a number of reasons why a girl might do this.

Few, very few of the girls stopped by law enforcement down on Kensington Ave can pass the smell test. That is; in cop terms, they all smell dirty.

Most of the girls stopped have warrants. Most had lengthy records or have prior prostitution charges. Almost none of them have proper ID with addresses or reasons for being in the area. And! Just about all of them have drugs or drug apparatus on their persons when stopped. So lying when stopped by law enforcement, for most of them; once the cop has made it certain that he is going to check them out; is not a valid option.

Most of us have heard the lies that these girls can come up with. I have to believe that until they feel trapped, they lie their asses off. Once they realized they might be detained anyway, they confess.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
02-24-14, 01:58
Follow this link to see our very first meeting back in 2006: The EXTRAVAGANZA - The Players .

Anyone interested in seeing more of Sabrina's exploits, there is plenty to see – just do a site search for Sabrina.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
02-24-14, 02:02
Sabrina is an all time favorite of mine. She is great all by herself. And! She's been responsible for some of the best two girl dates that I've ever had.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
02-24-14, 02:05
I am in total agreement.

…they lock them up as fast as they let them out. In fact this is a great time right now cause all the girls that got locked up last spring are now being released…
Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.We had never lost contact, but I thought she was laying low, being a good girl and out of the business. When I got the message that she wanted to meet, I was intrigued. So much so, that I rushed out not fully charged, not properly prepared.

Not only was the battery in my camera low, my backup was died. I was only able to get a quick few shots before running out of juice. Shit happens!

CookyJar.

Cephlapod Love
02-24-14, 14:39
Although I agree with Cephlapod Love 100% on everything else.

I can think of a number of reasons why a girl might do this.

Few, very few of the girls stopped by law enforcement down on Kensington Ave can pass the smell test. That is; in cop terms, they all smell dirty.

Most of the girls stopped have warrants. Most had lengthy records or have prior prostitution charges. Almost none of them have proper ID with addresses or reasons for being in the area. And! Just about all of them have drugs or drug apparatus on their persons when stopped. So lying when stopped by law enforcement, for most of them; once the cop has made it certain that he is going to check them out; is not a valid option.

Most of us have heard the lies that these girls can come up with. I have to believe that until they feel trapped, they lie their asses off. Once they realized they might be detained anyway, they confess.

CookyJar.Good additional point (s). You have a better feel for this scene so I'll defer to you judgement and comments!

But as you note, the point for the monger remains. Never confess to a crime!

Stay safe!

CookyJar
02-24-14, 22:23
Good additional point (s). You have a better feel for this scene so I'll defer to you judgement and comments!

Stay safe!And! Just because she confesses does not mean the guy has too. You are still better off keeping your mouth shut. Keep your mouth shut and let everyone assume what they may...you are a big dummy who had no idea what was going on.

CookyJar.

Kenbenz
02-25-14, 12:35
Good additional point (s). You have a better feel for this scene so I'll defer to you judgement and comments!

Stay safe!
And! Just because she confesses does not mean the guy has to. You are still better off keeping your mouth shut. Keep your mouth shut and let everyone assume what they may...you are a big dummy who had no idea what was going on.

CookyJar.The other evening on Sergeant, I was approached by a short, muscular white guy with a shaved head. He asked me if I had just dated a certain SG. I replied that I had just talked with the SG in question, walked with her, and any more than that I was not willing to say. I wished him a pleasant evening. He may or may not have been undercover LE. I certainly was not about to admit to anything remotely possibly amounting to an offense.

Iball
02-25-14, 15:18
I have never posted on this forum before, so here goes.

Having had horrible experiences with Backpage and Craigslist, it was time to seek some assistance. So I called upon Gator who I felt was an honest reviewer on this board and had hoped he would fulfill the void.

He did.

After I mentioned to him what I prefer, he suggested Nikki who lives in Philadelphia. She is an UTR provider who presented herself very well upon her contacting me. Very pleasant, easy to talk to, and actually has a personality. We set up a date that day and she arranged the entire thing including a secluded room in an unassuming apartment within a quiet neighborhood. All I had to do is show up with her fee. Was I glad I did!

Nikki is beautiful and better than her pic. Her olive complexion gives her an exotic Mediterranean hue that heightened the experience. She is fairly tall, about 5'7" (and taller when she wears her heeled boots), has long brunette hair past the shoulders, and a slim build, with small breasts that I found wonderful in this world of enhanced rock-hard boulders. More importantly, she has an great personality. She expresses herself well, and was the most sensual provider I have ever been with in thirty years of hobbying. She does not act or fake anything, and enjoys what she does. She is very accommodating without any care for time, and very receptive when being complimented (which is not a stretch either with her beauty or her performance). Gazing into her eyes as she envelops you is nothing short of euphoria.

No need to detail my encounter, other than to say this: If you are looking for a slim, attractive, personable young woman, who is sincere about herself, and actually enjoys pleasing you, I assure you that seeing Nikki will fulfill everything for you. I have seen her twice, and cannot wait to see her again. My only hope is that she stays in the profession for a long time.

And, Gator. Thank you very much. You are a gentleman with an excellent window into what I was seeking.

Hortense
02-25-14, 21:13
I have never posted on this forum before, so here goes.

Having had horrible experiences with Backpage and Craigslist, it was time to seek some assistance. So I called upon Gator who I felt was an honest reviewer on this board and had hoped he would fulfill the void.

He did.

After I mentioned to him what I prefer, he suggested Nikki who lives in Philadelphia. She is an UTR provider who presented herself very well upon her contacting me. Very pleasant, easy to talk to, and actually has a personality. We set up a date that day and she arranged the entire thing including a secluded room in an unassuming apartment within a quiet neighborhood. All I had to do is show up with her fee. Was I glad I did!

Nikki is beautiful and better than her pic. Her olive complexion gives her an exotic Mediterranean hue that heightened the experience. She is fairly tall, about 5'7" (and taller when she wears her heeled boots), has long brunette hair past the shoulders, and a slim build, with small breasts that I found wonderful in this world of enhanced rock-hard boulders. More importantly, she has an great personality. She expresses herself well, and was the most sensual provider I have ever been with in thirty years of hobbying. She does not act or fake anything, and enjoys what she does. She is very accommodating without any care for time, and very receptive when being complimented (which is not a stretch either with her beauty or her performance). Gazing into her eyes as she envelops you is nothing short of euphoria.

No need to detail my encounter, other than to say this: If you are looking for a slim, attractive, personable young woman, who is sincere about herself, and actually enjoys pleasing you, I assure you that seeing Nikki will fulfill everything for you. I have seen her twice, and cannot wait to see her again. My only hope is that she stays in the profession for a long time.

And, Gator. Thank you very much. You are a gentleman with an excellent window into what I was seeking.Thanks for the report. It would be better for future posts like this to be made in Escort Reports or Streetwalker Reports. This thread is a blog for photos by one member. I'm aware of several members who either prefer not or are mandated not to visit this thread. I'm sure they and others who don't visit here would also enjoy reading about your adventures and insights.

CookyJar
02-26-14, 09:47
Bullshit ain’t nuttin’

Thanks for the report. It would be better for future posts like this to be made in Escort Reports or Streetwalker Reports. This thread is a blog for photos by one member. I'm aware of several members who either prefer not or are mandated not to visit this thread. I'm sure they and others who don't visit here would also enjoy reading about your adventures and insights.Apparently you are not one of those who prefer or who's been mandated not to visit this thread. And! Since you are not a moderator or administrator what's it to you where another member decides to share his information. Perhaps you should apply for the administrator's job, then you could move post around at your whim.

Why not take you own advice and post your crap in the General Thread, Escort Reports or Streetwalker Reports. If this thread is a blog for photos by one member, why are you clogging it up with your rubbish?

CookyJar.

CookyJar
02-26-14, 09:51
...No need to detail my encounter, other than to say this: If you are looking for a slim, attractive, personable young woman, who is sincere about herself, and actually enjoys pleasing you, I assure you that seeing Nikki will fulfill everything for you. I have seen her twice, and cannot wait to see her again. My only hope is that she stays in the profession for a long time.

And, Gator. Thank you very much. You are a gentleman with an excellent window into what I was seeking.Thanks for your report. I'll keep an eye out for Nikki.

That Ole Gator is a great source of information.

CookyJar.

Rhm8404
02-26-14, 15:52
The other evening on Sergeant, I was approached by a short, muscular white guy with a shaved head. He asked me if I had just dated a certain SG. I replied that I had just talked with the SG in question, walked with her, and any more than that I was not willing to say. I wished him a pleasant evening. He may or may not have been undercover LE. I certainly was not about to admit to anything remotely possibly amounting to an offense.Hey Kenbenz, If it's the same guy I'm thinking of, he's a so-called "want to be" pimp. I know this because one of my older SW's I visit around there had a run in with him several weeks back and was scared of him. Apparently he tried recruiting her. Once the lady and I finished our meet, I drove her back to where I got her from and he was lurking around, so she pointed him out to me that day, told me about him, and asked to me to drop her off on E. Be. St. To me he looked like one of those dudes that certainly likes trouble, but I highly doubt he's the Po-Po.

Gator145
02-26-14, 17:58
ain’t nuttin’

Apparently you are not one of those who prefer or who's been mandated not to visit this thread. And! Since you are not a moderator or administrator what's it to you where another member decides to share his information. Perhaps you should apply for the administrator's job, then you could move post around at your whim.

Why not take you own advice and post your crap in the General Thread, Escort Reports or Streetwalker Reports. If this thread is a blog for photos by one member, why are you clogging it up with your rubbish?

CookyJar.I tend to agree with you CookyJar. It really doesn't matter where a member posts if it's ok with the Administrator. The member did what he was supposed to do. He had a meeting with someone. Found the girl to be worthy of a review. Good, bad, or indifferent. He decided to share his info with others. Who knows maybe he wanted to share his findings with CookyJar in particular. So where should he do that but here? Surely if there is an issue with a report or review the Administrator has been known to be right on top of it. They rarely call a monger out publicly for something like this. So who are the rest of us to do the same?

The author of the report does not normally post his findings. It is my opinion he wanted it somewhere everybody could see it. Hence CookyJars thread. The worst thing we as members can do is admonish or correct another member for what we perceive to be an error on their part. He may have did exactly what he wanted to do. I do know the author and find him very capable of making intelligent decisions.

I myself like CookyJars thread. Visit it every day. I enjoy his work and he is a personal friend. He has qualities and abilities others just don't have. It shows right here. He's very good at what he does and I personally have learned a lot from him and his work.

Now based on the fact that I probably know Nikki better than most here let me point out why Iball didn't post the report in the General Thread, Escort Reports, or the Streetwalker Reports. She is not a General at all. She is not an Escort at all. Last but not least she certainly is not a Streetwalker. She is a talented provider that has made numerous members here very happy. Any place the rest of us can learn about an above average provider, or any provider for that matter becomes a place of information. I would think the average monger could care less what part of the forum he gleans his info from as long as it becomes available and as long as it is accurate. I know of no monger that will ignore any info because it just doesn't seem to be in the correct thread. Now, Really? I just don't think so.

Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Iball
02-27-14, 13:29
Truth be told, I wrestled where to post it and decided that here was the better choice.

I'm happy to see Gator and CookyJar agree.

The both of you are a credit to this forum.

Thank you.

CookyJar
03-03-14, 15:17
Marie is a nice, friendly girl with a quite laid back personality. A BBBJ was offered and accepted with no complaints. Full service was on the table but not necessary.

If another member would like to elaborate, please do so.

CookyJar.

BootyCall
03-03-14, 17:43
Marie is a nice, friendly girl with a quite laid back personality. A BBBJ was offered and accepted with no complaints. Full service was on the table but not necessary.

CookyJar.Cook I have missed your pics. I like this one. Wish I could post on this one.

Fromtheback
03-04-14, 00:17
I am in total agreement.

We had never lost contact, but I thought she was laying low, being a good girl and out of the business. When I got the message that she wanted to meet, I was intrigued. So much so, that I rushed out not fully charged, not properly prepared.

Not only was the battery in my camera low, my backup was died. I was only able to get a quick few shots before running out of juice. Shit happens!

CookyJar.Sooo glad to see she's still around, in some way, shape, or form. I'm actually going to be doing some hobby work in the Philly area later this week. As I've said before, Sabrina is the only girl that I've gone searching for out of state. . . And found! It was truly a wonderful day. Hopefully, I'll see her again sometime!

Waldo57
03-04-14, 08:35

CookyJar.Exactly. I met her before and what you described is accurate.

CookyJar
03-11-14, 14:08
I try not to make judgments. That's not my thing. It has often been said that, "One man's trash could be another man's treasure." Appearances are subjective. IMHO, facially, Melanie wasn't bad for a MILF.

What is important (IMHO) is attitude, personality and most importantly performance. Even then, I try to give good reviews whenever possible -unless the girl, steals, rips me off or gives really bad performance.

In Melanie's case; she got the job done – enough said. She provides a very nice BBBJ w / o teeth literally. F / S was offered but not necessary.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
03-11-14, 14:11
For a couple of reasons, not the least of which has been the really cold winter, my normal routine has been interrupted.

However, recently I have on three occasions visited the area, briefly – very briefly. I have been doing a favor for a friend and neighbor. I would drop my friend off in downtown Philadelphia and then wait around to pick her up. While I was waiting for her to finish her business, I'd make a quick run-down to Kensington Ave.

Knowing my time was limited, I'd pick the first / most desirable choice I came upon. On my first quick trip I got lucky and found Marie. The second was Melanie. And the last was a sweetie name Angela (pictures to be posted later).

At first I thought Melanie was a friend from my pass, Jocelyn, who once hung-out near the 7 Eleven where I picked up Melanie.

CookyJar.

BentPeter50
03-12-14, 22:04

I never willing say anything that I think might keep or stop a new member from posting. But, WOW. I do not know who you are or why you are looking for Sarah. But! The information that you provided that might lead me to believe that you are a righteous monger is so out of this world. It is misleading. It is years and years out dated. The information and references you give is available to anyone willing to do a little research.

CookyJar.I used to work in SW Philly around 70th and Woodland. That whole area has been dead the last 2 yrs when I go through. Is it all gone or moved?

Cephlapod Love
03-13-14, 09:18
I used to work in SW Philly around 70th and Woodland. That whole area has been dead the last 2 yrs when I go through. Is it all gone or moved?Maybe it has moved over to Elmwood?

If memory serves there was a lady named Theresa that was promoted by a monger here, but could be found on the street in the Elmwood & 70th area. But hey that was a year ago at least. I know during my recon for T I saw talent on Elmwood.

For the number of girls offering up dates on BP from SW Philly at SW prices 40-50 it seems like there ought to be an open air market out there somewheres?

btw - for those that remember Theresa.... the story played out... some drama with BFs, drug busts, inability to take advantage of Philly's free pass on first offense, bout with MRSA and now a resident of Philly's Greybar Hotel.

Msaunders6969
03-13-14, 09:40
Maybe it has moved over to Elmwood?

If memory serves there was a lady named Theresa that was promoted by a monger here, but could be found on the street in the Elmwood & 70th area. But hey that was a year ago at least. I know during my recon for T I saw talent on Elmwood.

For the number of girls offering up dates on BP from SW Philly at SW prices 40-50 it seems like there ought to be an open air market out there somewheres?

btw - for those that remember Theresa.... the story played out... some drama with BFs, drug busts, inability to take advantage of Philly's free pass on first offense, bout with MRSA and now a resident of Philly's Greybar Hotel.That is too bad about Theresa. I really liked her a lot and she was always so accommodating.

Cephlapod Love
03-16-14, 22:21
My apologies for using CJ's thread.. I received a number of PMs asking about Theresa after my footnote to a prior post here and wanted to point out that I provided my response here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4137-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2035425&viewfull=1#post2035425.

BentPeter50
03-17-14, 02:27
Maybe it has moved over to Elmwood?

btw - for those that remember Theresa.... the story played out... some drama with BFs, drug busts, inability to take advantage of Philly's free pass on first offense, bout with MRSA and now a resident of Philly's Greybar Hotel.My one friend down there still was hanging at a house on 71st near Elmwood til she went to that Greybar hotel too. Where I met her was at another house a few blocks away when there with another girl who lived there. That one is in a recovery house now, but calls me for a quickie now and then.

CookyJar
03-17-14, 11:29
My apologies for using CJ's thread.. I received a number of PMs asking about Theresa after my footnote to a prior post here and wanted to point out that I provided my response here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4137-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2035425&viewfull=1#post2035425.No need for apologies. You Sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
03-17-14, 11:33
As is often the case, timing is everything. On this particular day, my timing was off. Pictures without panties and FS were not being offered at this time. Just my luck. Fondling those gorgeous breast, caressing her soft body and enjoying a great BBBJ would have to suffice for now.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
03-17-14, 11:38
What sweet fruit lay beneath her harsh winter protective shell?

Attractive and appealingly pleasant, Angela's smile is stunningly captivating to say the least. Voluptuous, shapely, sexy and buxom best describes her body shape. Endearing, charming and fascinating best describes her personality.

IMHO, Angela is a true diamond in the rough. YMMV.

CookyJar.

Tazdude
03-19-14, 12:59
As is often the case, timing is everything. On this particular day, my timing was off. Pictures without panties and FS were not being offered at this time. Just my luck. Fondling those gorgeous breast, caressing her soft body and enjoying a great BBBJ would have to suffice for now.

CookyJar.CJ.

She really looks great, hope that she allows you more revealing pics later.

Can you mention where to drive meet this cute girl.

CookyJar
03-24-14, 11:31
CJ.

She really looks great, hope that she allows you more revealing pics later.

Can you mention where to drive meet this cute girl.Sorry, I've been busy.

Found her near the Dirty Book Store, on Kensington Avenue.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
03-24-14, 11:35
I am going to do a few things that I usually do not do.

1. Whenever possible I post the girls in the order that they pictures were taken. It just works out better when I do it that way. It helps me keep track and usually it get them timely enough so that the girl is still available when her picture is posted. I try to avoid the temptation of posting the hot girl first.
2. Although I have done it in the past, I try to keep the integrity of the Philadelphia Board and the South Jersey Board. In my mind, there close driving distance merges them into one. However, over the years I have learned that there are monger who frequent one and totally avoid the other. For those of us who do not mind the trip, occasionally I will post a bulletin in both boards.
3. Previews? Very, rarely do I post previews of post to come. It has been my practice to post the pictures in one series and be done. Lately I have tried to limit pictures to thirty or less, unless (as will be the case with Stacey) I feel the need to post more.

Both Amanda and Stacey were exceptional. And! I will be posting more pictures and elaborating on the time we shared.

I am posting these early previews to be fair to both girls and the monger who will be attempting to find them. I have been busy lately and probably will not get around to editing and posting a complete review with pictures for some time. By then, they could be gone.

Amanda is great. I am pretty sure she has been mentioned in this forum by others..

Stacey is a spinner. The best I have been with in quite some time. She is cute as a button and an exceptional provider willing to preform whatever is asked. Please treat her well, she is young and delicate – probably will not be out there long..

Please do not misunderstand, these were separate encounters. Amanda is from Philadelphia and Stacey is from Camden.

CookyJar.

Dr Travel Man
03-24-14, 16:07
OMG the blond looks like Hillary Duff!

CookyJar
03-25-14, 11:45
OMG the blond looks like Hillary Duff!You will get no argument from me. LOL.

CookyJar.

Cephlapod Love
03-25-14, 12:39
You will get no argument from me. LOL.

CookyJar.Looks like you just need to take her for a makeover!

Tazdude
03-26-14, 01:02
Sorry, I've been busy.

Found her near the Dirty Book Store, on Kensington Avenue.

CookyJar.Thank you for the info.

Sam Katz
04-03-14, 13:50
CookyJar,

My friend I have a question for you that might be able to help my friend. Have you ever driven past this very young looking white girl with the "help I'm homeless" sign before? Very eye catching because she looks very young and almost feel bad. Although I know she is most likely mid 20's or more since the police did not take her in yet. I have seen her on the K, on Lehigh ave, Frankford ave, and numerous other places. A respected friend of mine who owns a small bar off Lehigh told me she was a former SW with a bad drug problem which got her living with an older man at this time and is not really homeless. Just asking if you have any insight on her because If anybody would know the truth it's you! The other friend of mine is wondering if she is still up for some business because he is definitely interested and wanted to know for sure before just approaching her on the street with an offer.

I know you must have past this girl at some time or another.

Thanks.

Sam Katz.

CookyJar
04-04-14, 12:07
CookyJar,

My friend I have a question for you that might be able to help my friend. Have you ever driven past this very young looking white girl with the "help I'm homeless" sign before? Very eye catching because she looks very young and almost feel bad. Although I know she is most likely mid 20's or more since the police did not take her in yet. I have seen her on the K, on Lehigh ave, Frankford ave, and numerous other places. A respected friend of mine who owns a small bar off Lehigh told me she was a former SW with a bad drug problem which got her living with an older man at this time and is not really homeless. Just asking if you have any insight on her because If anybody would know the truth it's you! The other friend of mine is wondering if she is still up for some business because he is definitely interested and wanted to know for sure before just approaching her on the street with an offer.

I know you must have past this girl at some time or another.

Thanks.

Sam Katz.Sam, good buddy, I truly wish I could help you and your friend. Unfortunately, I have never seen the girl you are describing.

The basic story sounds very plausible. I have known a few girls who live with and take care of older gentlemen and in doing so, their livelihood depends on these gentlemen. It is a symbiotic relationship. In some cases they consider themselves boyfriend and girlfriend. The gentleman relies on the girl for companionship, light housekeeping and etc. The girl gets a little money, something to eat and a place to crash in between traps down to the avenue.

The go to guy for information like this is that ole Gater.

CookyJar.

Sam Katz
04-04-14, 13:08
Sam, good buddy, I truly wish I could help you and your friend. Unfortunately, I have never seen the girl you are describing.

The basic story sounds very plausible. I have known a few girls who live with and take care of older gentlemen and in doing so, their livelihood depends on these gentlemen. It is a symbiotic relationship. In some cases they consider themselves boyfriend and girlfriend. The gentleman relies on the girl for companionship, light housekeeping and etc. The girl gets a little money, something to eat and a place to crash in between traps down to the avenue.

The go to guy for information like this is that ole Gater.

CookyJar.No problem my friend. If Ole G if you are around can you please help?

I just seen her today on one street down from Kensington and Lehigh ave, on Lehigh going towards the Temple Esp Hospital. What you just said about the relationship is interesting, it makes sense though. I can imagine how many of these girls are living like this.

Teddy Nomad
04-05-14, 07:56
I saw her there, in the morning, on Leigh avenue, I have seen both her and an older gentleman, holding the homeless sign there. There was a truck as well parked off on the side, one would sit in it, while the other was on sign duty. While I never stopped to see if she would be entertaining, anyone in that type of situation, would certainly have to think about an reasonable offer. Perhaps more likely if the gentleman wasn't around.

Also the relationship, is really nothing more than a very basic Sugardaddy / sugarbabe relationship. What level or care given by the man ranges from a place to get high, to full care, habit, shelter, food, smokes, etc. The girl of course provides companionship and other wifely duties. If variety is your thing, this would not work out for you. However, if you find a true gem, and you have the ability, this can be an amazing situation.

Teddy.

Gator145
04-06-14, 14:51
No problem my friend. If Ole G if you are around can you please help?

I just seen her today on one street down from Kensington and Lehigh ave, on Lehigh going towards the Temple Esp Hospital. What you just said about the relationship is interesting, it makes sense though. I can imagine how many of these girls are living like this.I happened to be in the area Saturday. I did see at Kensington and Lehigh a girl that seemed to fit the description afforded in the prior posts.

To be honest it was the first time I had seen her. May have been a timing issue since I had seen the men out there before. Knowing some of those that do that type panhandling I tend to back off being any more generous than reasonable. Reason is those I am familiar with in that area are addicts. With St. Francis mission within walking distance from there some amount of food is available to those in need. I don't wish to sound at all cold about the situation but we can't save the world.

I will relate this fact. Around the old Nabisco plant there has been a woman there for a number of years.

A friend of mine lives where she claims to be homeless. Amazingly she has a better home than many of us. A lot of the "sign people" make more money panhandling, depending on the location they chose, than a hard working person with a nine to fiver. Go figure... Sometimes I think I'm in the wrong business. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Sam Katz
04-07-14, 14:46
Wow, so my friend who told me about her with the older gentleman was correct. Did not know the guy was in a pick up truck somewhere parked not too far.

Gator, you are correct, I heard of some panhandlers make a a couple hundred a day or more depending on location and since they don't pay taxes that's all pocket money. All profit to spend on all the drugs they want. I do not see that Lehigh ave location being a goldmine but a younger looking girl like herself would do much better more towards the center city area in my opinion. I guess since her older guy and drugs are nearby she choses to stay around the area.

My friend said he will just approach her one day and as her about services, I will let you guys know how that goes.

Thanks all, Sam Katz aka AMPimp.

Sam Katz
04-08-14, 14:41
My friend told me he confronted the girl this morning more towards Lehigh and Frankford ave. He pulled up next to her and offered her 100 dollars just to spend some time with her and offered her to come back to his hotel room and get all cleaned up and get some new clothes and breakfast all on him. She told him sorry that she has to decline for some odd reason. My friend drives a Lexus SUV, very clean cut white man in mid 30's tall guy. He did not mention anything about sex or anything, just offered to hang out with her and will pay her money to do so. He tried again and asked her if she needs a ride anywhere or if he can help her with anything, she said she can not leave the area and the only way he can help is by handing over some cash. He gave her 5 dollars and was on his way. I guess her SW days are well over and she is being watched by the older guy since she would not leave the panhandling for 100 dollars, free food and clothes. Sounds like the crack problem got a strong grip on her probably.

Fixit Guy1942
04-08-14, 17:12
My friend told me he confronted the girl this morning more towards Lehigh and Frankford ave. He pulled up next to her and offered her 100 dollars just to spend some time with her and offered her to come back to his hotel room and get all cleaned up and get some new clothes and breakfast all on him. She told him sorry that she has to decline for some odd reason. My friend drives a Lexus SUV, very clean cut white man in mid 30's tall guy. He did not mention anything about sex or anything, just offered to hang out with her and will pay her money to do so. He tried again and asked her if she needs a ride anywhere or if he can help her with anything, she said she can not leave the area and the only way he can help is by handing over some cash. He gave her 5 dollars and was on his way. I guess her SW days are well over and she is being watched by the older guy since she would not leave the panhandling for 100 dollars, free food and clothes. Sounds like the crack problem got a strong grip on her probably.That young girl at Kensington & Lehigh is with a guy who stands against the wall across from the steak shop. He takes turns panhandling.

CookyJar
04-08-14, 22:35
Rebecca and I meant near Huntingdon Station on Kensington Ave. All of the normal stuff was offered, I am not sure whether anal is on the menu. I would welcome the opportunity to visit with Rebecca a second or third time. Of cause YMMV.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
04-08-14, 22:40
While my pictures help in identifying what's what, they do little to determine what is really important. Rebecca deserves more than a bland statement like, "She gives a nice BBBJ." She deserves a little more effort.

If Rebecca has any fans out there I am sure she would love to hear from you. I am certain she would appreciate any deserved reviews you would care to give.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
04-08-14, 22:42
I am still dealing with a backlog of pictures that need editing. I am hurrying along as fast as I can. However, something has got to go lacking whenever you have to rush a project. In this case it is going to be my reviews that will have to be short and to the point.

Some of the membership like the pretty pictures and could care less about the reviews. Others find my lack of proper English deployable.

CookyJar.

RecycleMikel6
04-09-14, 13:23
I am still dealing with a backlog of pictures that need editing. I am hurrying along as fast as I can. However, something has got to go lacking whenever you have to rush a project. In this case it is going to be my reviews that will have to be short and to the point.

Some of the membership like the pretty pictures and could care less about the reviews. Others find my lack of proper English deployable.

CookyJar.OMG My heart is racing seeing these pictures. I know this one by another name from quite a few years ago, with pictures on here. Used to be called Elle or Ellie! I'll be on the avenue looking for her tonight. Tattoos were the give away! RM.

Gareth
04-09-14, 20:35
Two trips to the k recently and practically empty both times. Where is everybody!

Sam Katz
04-10-14, 00:34
Two trips to the k recently and practically empty both times. Where is everybody!Probably out servicing other mongers, come back a little later usually and some will be back around.

Kyhunter2
04-10-14, 02:27
I envy yall. Best walkers anywhere!

CookyJar
04-10-14, 09:24
Two trips to the k recently and practically empty both times. Where is everybody!There was a time when you it didn't matter, night or day 24 hours 7 days a week, you could go down to the avenue and find someone. Things have changed as there always do. Now there seems to be a pattern or routine, or an ebb and flow to the way thing are on the avenue.

Most of the prettier girls try to get their thing done before the evils of the night catches them out. Plus, the action tends to revolve around the area and not so much directly on the avenue.

They are out there; you just have to get into the rhythm.

CookyJar.

P.S.: It does get better once the weather gets better. It has been a long cold winter.

CookyJar
04-10-14, 09:43
OMG My heart is racing seeing these pictures. I know this one by another name from quite a few years ago, with pictures on here. Used to be called Elle or Ellie! I'll be on the avenue looking for her tonight. Tattoos were the give away! RM.Thanks RecycleMike, this is one of the things that make this site work. I missed something and you caught it. I cannot believe I forgot this girl. In my defense, it has been awhile...2009.

Click on this link El-The Luck of the Irish, to see the 2009 review on Rebecca aka Elle.

I wonder why she did not mention that we had meant before. Maybe I'm not as impressive as I think.

CookyJar.

RecycleMikel6
04-10-14, 10:31
Thanks RecycleMike, this is one of the things that make this site work. I missed something and you caught it. I cannot believe I forgot this girl. In my defense, it has been awhile...2009.

Click on this link El-The Luck of the Irish, to see the 2009 review on Rebecca aka Elle.

I wonder why she did not mention that we had meant before. Maybe I'm not as impressive as I think.

CookyJar.The best part is that you posted 30 pictures of her. I've always enjoyed my time with "Rebecca"! She aims to please and never a clock watcher. I didn't get to look for her yesterday but will try tonight. Hope my fellow mongers will leave something for me. RM.

Gareth
04-10-14, 13:52
I don't get out there all that often but I don't think I've ever seen it this slow, even when it was freezing.

There was a time when you it didn't matter, night or day 24 hours 7 days a week, you could go down to the avenue and find someone. Things have changed as there always do. Now there seems to be a pattern or routine, or an ebb and flow to the way thing are on the avenue.

Most of the prettier girls try to get their thing done before the evils of the night catches them out. Plus, the action tends to revolve around the area and not so much directly on the avenue.

They are out there; you just have to get into the rhythm.

CookyJar.

P.S.: It does get better once the weather gets better. It has been a long cold winter.

CookyJar
04-14-14, 21:58
Amanda pulled away and looked at me with an expression like she was asking for permission.

"Now.." She said.

"Go for it" I replied. She pulled my briefs down and off, letting my dick swing free. Her hands wrapped around my dick, and I closed my eyes at her touch. Her hands were so warm, and soft. They held my dick gently, like they were handling something fragile. Slowly she stroked up and down, and I let out a low groan. Amanda smiled, and did it again.

"Do you like that?" She asked, acting coy. I grunted and tilted my head looking down. She slowly pulled away, and it looked like she was blushing, a little.

"Could you close your eyes for just a second?" She asked looking up at me.

"Okay" I replied. What did she have planned? As I sat there with my eyes shut I wondered what was up, when suddenly I felt the most exquisite sensation in the world: Amanda's mouth engulfing my dick.

"Oh fuck... Amanda, that feels so good. I think I'm in love" I whispered, as I peeked.

"Mmmmmm" was her only reply as she closed her eyes and quickened the pace. I lifted my ass upward forcing my dick deep.

"Uh... Oh shit... Sweetheart, you better slow down, I'm about to come in your mouth." I said through gritted teeth.

Amanda pulled herself away and looked up at me. "No, don't cum yet. We've only just started." She moved her mouth to the base of my dick and slowly licked all the way up. I gripped her head in my hands.

She giggled "oooh, did you like that?" and did it again, slowly dragging her tongue from the base of my dick all the way up to the head. I exhaled loudly. She slurped and mouthed the head, making little noises: like she was sucking on a lollypop. Amanda was making out with my dick. She would lick and kiss and slide her lips along my shaft and tip, and when she felt like it she would suck it into her mouth and hold it there. Sometimes she would lick and poke with her tongue while it was in her mouth, or she would just sit there and suck on it slightly, letting the pressure build up, before adding a couple of slow, deliberate bobs of her head. The patterns changed and intermingled, keeping me off-guard.

Right when I was about to beg her to let me finish she seemed to sense my need to come, and she released the shaft and took half of my dick into her mouth.

"Fuck!" I whispered, as Amanda bobbed. This was it; there was no stopping me now. Amanda released my dick from her mouth and quickly grabbed it with both hands, pumping it enthusiastically. My eyes rolled back and my mouth hung open as the first wave rolled over me. Amanda's hands never left my dick; she milked me for all I had. The first line of cum had hit just above her right eye, and stretched across her face so that it ended just to the left of her beautiful lips. I watched the second line shoot out and hit her left cheek, before the third one struck the bridge of her nose. Then, with her eyes looking up at me she leaned forward and engulfed my dick, catching the rest of my cum in her mouth. My eyes never left her face as I held her head and groaned. She was gazing into my eyes, and I let out a loud noise as she dragged her tongue across the head, teasing more cum out. With my dick completely emptied, I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her away from my dick. She smiled and got up onto her feet.

"So, how was that? Was that a good blowjob Mr. CookyJar?" Amanda asked sweetly.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
04-14-14, 22:01
After all the pictures were taken, it was time to renegotiate. I had decided, after seeing her naked, that I wanted to spend a little more time with her. I could not resist the temptation of her beautiful soft butt. I dressed down to my shorts and beckoned her over to have a seat on my lap. Amanda gently lowered her smooth soft booty onto my lap. While we discussed the possibilities she nibbled on my neck while playing with my chest hair. A little foreplay never hurts.

We decided on half and half, starting with a nice slow BBBJ and covered FS if needed.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
04-14-14, 22:04
With the nice weather we have been having the last couple of days it is kind of hard to remember that when these pictures were taken there was probably still snow on the ground.

…Amanda is a pretty cool chick. I love a girl that makes me laugh. I picked her up just as she came off a bad date. Dude was into slapping girls, HARD. She was quite upset, so we just hung out together talking for a while. Then we hit Mc D's. I will be seeing her today and she said I can do the photog thing. She would have let me do it last night but said if I waited, she would wear something sexy...There are a least three or four Amanda's who have been reviewed here in the Philly Forum. I first saw this Amanda standing across from Huntingdon Station on Kensington Avenue. I sure hope a few of you took advantage of the preview I gave.

CookyJar.

Msaunders6969
04-15-14, 08:25
Amanda pulled away and looked at me with an expression like she was asking for permission.

"Now.." She said.

"Go for it" I replied. She pulled my briefs down and off, letting my dick swing free. Her hands wrapped around my dick, and I closed my eyes at her touch. Her hands were so warm, and soft. They held my dick gently, like they were handling something fragile. Slowly she stroked up and down, and I let out a low groan. Amanda smiled, and did it again.

"Do you like that?" She asked, acting coy. I grunted and tilted my head looking down. She slowly pulled away, and it looked like she was blushing, a little.

"Okay" I replied. What did she have planned? As I sat there with my eyes shut I wondered what was up, when suddenly I felt the most exquisite sensation in the world: Amanda's mouth engulfing my dick.

"Oh fuck... Amanda, that feels so good. I think I'm in love" I whispered, as I peeked.

"Mmmmmm" was her only reply as she closed her eyes and quickened the pace. I lifted my ass upward forcing my dick deep.

"Uh... Oh shit... Sweetheart, you better slow down, I'm about to come in your mouth." I said through gritted teeth.

Amanda pulled herself away and looked up at me. "No, don't cum yet. We've only just started." She moved her mouth to the base of my dick and slowly licked all the way up. I gripped her head in my hands.

She giggled "oooh, did you like that?" and did it again, slowly dragging her tongue from the base of my dick all the way up to the head. I exhaled loudly. She slurped and mouthed the head, making little noises: like she was sucking on a lollypop. Amanda was making out with my dick. She would lick and kiss and slide her lips along my shaft and tip, and when she felt like it she would suck it into her mouth and hold it there. Sometimes she would lick and poke with her tongue while it was in her mouth, or she would just sit there and suck on it slightly, letting the pressure build up, before adding a couple of slow, deliberate bobs of her head. The patterns changed and intermingled, keeping me off-guard.

Right when I was about to beg her to let me finish she seemed to sense my need to come, and she released the shaft and took half of my dick into her mouth.

"Fuck!" I whispered, as Amanda bobbed. This was it; there was no stopping me now. Amanda released my dick from her mouth and quickly grabbed it with both hands, pumping it enthusiastically. My eyes rolled back and my mouth hung open as the first wave rolled over me. Amanda's hands never left my dick; she milked me for all I had. The first line of cum had hit just above her right eye, and stretched across her face so that it ended just to the left of her beautiful lips. I watched the second line shoot out and hit her left cheek, before the third one struck the bridge of her nose. Then, with her eyes looking up at me she leaned forward and engulfed my dick, catching the rest of my cum in her mouth. My eyes never left her face as I held her head and groaned. She was gazing into my eyes, and I let out a loud noise as she dragged her tongue across the head, teasing more cum out. With my dick completely emptied, I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her away from my dick. She smiled and got up onto her feet.

CookyJar.Great report CookyJar. I almost had an orgasm reading it!

Thedarkstar
04-15-14, 08:27
She looks absolutely lovely. Great find and reporting as usual.

CookyJar
04-19-14, 00:24
As a male monger and chaser of women of ill-repute, I am well aware of the various complaints we men continuously make against providers. While our complaints are certainly numerous in both variety and depth, they pale in comparison with tales told by your average streetwalker. Setting aside the treatment issued by family, friends, law enforcement and pimps; people you would normally expect to be on their side, it is the harsh treatment that comes from their clients that I find the most appalling.

It really gets to me how some guys can get off beating-up on woman. These girls are out there on their own, nobody has their back. Some guys see this as an opportunity to get their rocks off, playing tough guy with helpless females. In my humble opinion, dudes who beat-up on streetwalkers, for no other reason than because they can get away with it, are piss poor excuses for men.

CookyJar.

Light Phoenix
04-19-14, 11:04
In my humble opinion, dudes who beat-up on streetwalkers, for no other reason than because they can get away with it, are piss poor excuses for men.And how does this facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women?

What douchebags like this will never understand is the fact that it doesn't matter how many aliases they register, it's always their behavior that identify's them.

Bigtime Monger, Dark Tucson, Grosse Pointe, Jermaine, Flanders, Let's Mate, Wash Account, Cookie Cutter, Wallingford, BeansnFrank, Bill Ballinger, Chuckle, Cocosad.

Just how pathetic do you have to be to do shit like this?

A2

Sam Katz
04-19-14, 21:00
Scumbag mongers hit SWs because they think they can? Karmas a be*tch.

One day they a SW will pull out a razor blade and (buck 50) draw a map on dude face.

Worthless pieces of sh*t, these women work for barely any money and get treated like shit, and on top of all that, I hear now that some guys abuse the girls? It's just a matter of tie, they will get what is coming to them.

Sam.

CookyJar
04-21-14, 00:32

I have had this idea of trying to fore fill a fantasy of mine, and likely a fantasy of many others, for some time now. Every since I obtained access to this dancers pole I have imagined what it would be like to fuck a stripper on stage. In my imagination I would use the pole for leverage and a prop. Seeing I's fat ass in a mirror during a sex act isn't necessarily the pleasant thing one visualizes it to be. And, holding onto a pole while fucking isn't that easy, either.

After the photo session, Sonya squatted down in front of the pole. I stepped up on the stage and swiveled her around so she was staring straight at my dick, she took it in her hand and stroked it a few times before leaning over and taking it in her mouth. The sensation was wonderful, feeling her tongue caress the bottom side of my dick, her warm wet mouth closing around it. I reached down; place my hands on both sides of her head, and holding it still, I fucked her mouth like a warm wet pussy. The sight in the mirror was mind blowing. Sonya's was looking up at me as I slipped my dick in and out her mouth. The sight of my dick fucking Sonya's mouth drove me wild; I picked up the pace and drove in a little further with each thrust. I looked down and saw her move one hand to her nipple and began playing with it as her other hand played between her legs with her clit, teasing herself. As I watch the performance, she was obviously putting on for my pleasure I felt my dick stiffen even more inside her mouth.
Sonya sucked hard on my dick. I begin a slow rhythmic fucking of her mouth. I was about ready to explode. I pulled away from her warm mouth, reach down and took her by the arms. I stood her up and turn her around placing my hand in the center of her back. She bent over facing the mirror. I moved in behind her, took whole of my dick and slid the shaft down along the crack of her ass and the head over her wet pussy lips. She was staring into the mirror as I pushed the head of my dick past her pussy lips and inside of her.

"Ooooooohh yes, she moaned." Grabbing her hips, I began a rhythmic pounding of her pussy. I could see her tits, in the mirror, sway back and forth as I fucked her.

I gritted my teeth and groaned "You like that. You like that don't you?"

"Yes. Please don't stop. Yes, Yes, yes. Ooooooh fuck yes," she replied.

I slammed in deep holding her ass up against my belly, my dick jammed inside of her. I held her hips tight as I pulled out leaving just the head of my dick inside. Breathing heavily Sonya raises her head and looked in the mirror at me.

"Ooooooooooh that is so hot." she said, looking in the mirror.

Just as she gets the words out of her mouth, I slammed deep, filling her pussy with my dick. Sonya let out a low moan, as I slammed inside her, again. Her pussy was so wet. I love a wet juicy pussy. I started to lose control.

My legs begin to shake as her pussy clamped around my dick, holding her hips tight I slammed deep inside as she pushes back against me. Looking down I could see my dick disappear pass her ass cheeks. Each time she pushed back, she took it deeper. I felt like I would shoot my load any second, then she would pull back off; she knew what would happen if she kept pushing back. Even in this position she was in complete control.

Reaching up between our legs Sonya lightly played with the underside of my balls, the feeling was so intense that I groaned out loud. In the mirror she looked at me and our eyes made contact. Her eyes looked at me as I fucked in and out of her pussy. I felt the cum building inside of my balls. My legs tensed and I shook as I shot load after load.

CookyJar

The above quote is from my original review, when she called herself Sonya. ’Nough said.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-21-14, 00:39
I know Sonya well and we have spent some good time together talking and knowing about each other. And her real name is not Sonya BTW. She is a great person and unlike many on the avenue has a lot between her ears. But like many others, she has made some awful choices and I feel sorry for her current situation…

I am kind of surprised to see that she agreed to her pictures being taken and published. But, I guess, the life on the street doesn't leave you with many choices.

Gentlemen, please treat her nice, while I hope she can make it to the better side of humanity.Comparing the 2012 pictures with these recent pictures, I detect a feeling of, "Loss of Innocence." Her wholesome look has been replaced. She has added on a few new tattoos, but the telltale give away is the one on her right wrist.

No her real name isn't Sonya and neither is Saleena. None of that matters because the service and overall attitude remands the same.

I reiterate MaximusCut's request, "Gentlemen, please treat her nice.".

CookyJar.

CookyJar
04-21-14, 00:45
Sonya is a sweetie. She aims to please. She was very enthusiastic about every request I made. After three or four poses she relaxed and got into the photo session. Later, after my inquiring, she eased into dirty talk.

I generally try to avoid making judgments about a girl's physical look. IMHO, Sonya is visually beautiful. She has a refreshing, pleasantly wholesome appearance. More important, she has a pleasant personality and an appealing attitude.

Sonya was sitting on the steps on Letterly when I found her.
CookyJarI cannot remember exactly were on Kensington Avenue I meant Saleena this second time around. She was quick to remind me that we had meant before. For the life of me I could not remember her.

Saleena has a pleasant personality and a nice attitude...her BBBJ isn't bad either.

To see the 2012 picture and review click here: Sonya-A New Friend

CookyJar.

NvrStlPhilly
04-21-14, 08:55
Scumbag mongers hit SWs because they think they can? Karmas a be*tch.

One day they a SW will pull out a razor blade and (buck 50) draw a map on dude face.

Worthless pieces of sh*t, these women work for barely any money and get treated like shit, and on top of all that, I hear now that some guys abuse the girls? It's just a matter of tie, they will get what is coming to them.

Sam.They make more than most in one day with no taxes paid! $ 40 dollars for 20 minutes of work isn't that bad.

Don't underestimate the SW. They do it for easy money even when sober. Don't put them in victim mode.

CookyJar
04-21-14, 14:17
They make more than most in one day with no taxes paid! $ 40 dollars for 20 minutes of work isn't that bad.

Don't underestimate the SW. They do it for easy money even when sober. Don't put them in victim mode.Listen to how you sound. Is that jealousy I'm hearing? You do understand, there is nothing stopping you from getting out there and getting yourself some of that easy money?

And I'm not joking! Because if you believe walking around for two, three or more hours at a time, in between dates, in all kind or weather; just to find some dirty smelling asshole to jam three inches of peter in your mouth is easy work. You need to be out there. If you think being the easy target of pimps, dealers, rapist and low lifes like yourself is easy work. You need to get out there and try selling your ass.

If it is such easy work, why isn't your mother, sister or daughter out there giving up their self-respect for the easy dollars.

Look fellow! I'm not trying to start a flame war with you. And! I know I'm not likely going to be able to change you outlook on life here. But! Whatever you may think of them and their way of making a living, it does not give you or anyone else the right to force them out of moving cars, smash them with bricks or beat them into the hospital.

Most of these girls suffer from low self-esteem, a poor up bringing or plain just plain bad decision making. Unfortunately their is a road that once you are on it, it is hell to get off. And! While it may be true that some may like it and even enjoy it, it is not an easy road to walk. If you don't believe me, try walking in their shoe for about a mile.

CookyJar.

PS: Drug dealers make pretty easy tax free money. Everybody knows who they are, they aren’t hiding. They bring down the neighborhood, kill your kids during they gun fights and I don’t see anybody beating-up on them. You know why? Because they hit back.

Glockman
04-21-14, 14:21
They make more than most in one day with no taxes paid! $ 40 dollars for 20 minutes of work isn't that bad.

Don't underestimate the SW. They do it for easy money even when sober. Don't put them in victim mode.That may be true, but that doesn't give a guy the right to beat them up. Cookyjar is right. Anyone who does that is a worthless piece of shit. Anyway you look at it, if they get beaten up then they are a victim. And don't kid yourself if you don't think they work for their money.

HappySmiles
04-21-14, 19:47
In addition to what you said most do NOT choose to be street walkers. Most come from abusive family situations or other desperate positions. Never underestimate the hardships of these women. As Cookie said...walk a mile in their shoes. Live a life with the personal and economic damage that they face everyday. As Cookie has often pointed out there are so many that simply need a step up to get out...but cash and caring alone can't make the difference. There needs to be many many hours of counseling and support to really make a difference. Have some humanity man.

NiteTimer
04-21-14, 22:23

"Now.." She said.

CookyJar.I like. NT.

CookyJar
04-22-14, 00:24
In addition to what you said most do NOT choose to be street walkers. Most come from abusive family situations or other desperate positions. Never underestimate the hardships of these women. As Cookie said...walk a mile in their shoes. Live a life with the personal and economic damage that they face everyday. As Cookie has often pointed out there are so many that simply need a step up to get out...but cash and caring alone can't make the difference. There needs to be many many hours of counseling and support to really make a difference. Have some humanity man.

You are 100% right HappySmiles. No young lady sets out to become a StreetWalker, crack addict or dope fiend. Contrary to what others might believe, it is not that great a life. Sure you don’t have to pay taxes and if you’re pretty you may make you daily quota. But! That’s only after you’ve been ousted by family and friends, abandon your own children – if you have any. And! You’ve managed to duck law enforcement. Even then, you’ve got to share your profits with your pimp or scumbag boyfriend/protector. Yeah! This sounds like a job any young mother, sister, daughter or child of god would love to have, just so they can save themselves from paying taxes.

If you cannot respect these woman for who they are and what they do, leave them the fuck alone.
CookyJar

Sam Katz
04-22-14, 12:16
Cooky is correct, you think these girls at a young age dreamed of being a SW standing out there in freezing cold weather and rainy days all day / night just to make the "minimum" before profit? Meaning the minimum a SW has to give her protector / pimp / stay daddy (the ones that need a place to live) without them getting pissed off. We all know the good SWs only give the minimum and keep the rest of the cash and lie just as every SW even the ugly ones (a lot of them need the drugs), I used to know a girl who lived in Bensalem and met a boyfriend who was a dope addict then after a while she became one, her parents were alcoholics and drug addicts themselves, it has not even been 4-5 months and she has stolen everything, borrowed from every friend (including me) sold her parents items, and then practically now lives down the street from the K on Boudinot making her living as a SW living with a new stay daddy. I do not know her SW name but sometimes I cruise to see if I run into her but have only seen her once. Her ex says she still SW but who knows what happened. I can forget about the money she owes me I have many friends who done desperate things in times of need. I feel bad for some of these girls. But hey, theres people that live and people that survive.

Christophe1
04-22-14, 13:11
Hello CJ,

I must have a story for any and everything. I'll try to make this quick. I was near downtown Los Angeles parallel parked and on my phone texting. This was in an area not known for SWs. From the corner of my eye there is a young lady fashionably dressed in a short skirt and tit hugging blouse. She was carrying a couple heavy looking bags as she approached so I thought, "Why not?"

"Hey!" I said, "Do you need a lift?" She jumped in. We exchanged greetings and then one thing led to another... next thing I know we're making out and I'm squeezing on her breastisies. Her lips were intoxicating or maybe she was intoxicated, I forget.

After about 10 or so minutes she asked, "Do you want to go over to my place?" I agree. Shortly afterward I'm driving down 4th and Towne, aka. Skid Row. While I'm driving she is taking off her sexy party outfit and putting on "bum wear." Ok, is this chick crazy? She tells me that her place is in a bad area but not to worry as it's safe. She said it's cheap rent. This was going to be a freebie so I'm down for the drive.

We park. I get ready by leaving anything of value hidden in my car. We get out and I must of only walked about 30 feet. There were homeless groups of people everywhere, it was around 1 am, everyone was high on something, there were about 15 people on every corner and then they were scattered by tents, boxes, or just even lying on the ground. I was too scared to continue, so I stopped and told her that I had got to go. I hustled myself quickly back to the safety of my car and luckily didn't piss myself.

No way! Not for me.

Sam Katz
04-22-14, 15:44
Christophe1,

SWs don't usually give out freebees..

Sacramento
04-24-14, 14:04
Sonya looks great. Wow. Man I have the worst luck finding these chicks. Where does she usually hang out at? Everytime I drive down kensington I see the worst of the worst or not much at all. Maybe I need to be drive down there in daytime earlier I guess.

CookyJar
04-25-14, 11:52

Don't underestimate the SW. They do it for easy money even when sober. Don't put them in victim mode.
Easy tax free money! Victim mode? She didn’t deserve to die alone, strangled and abandoned in a vacate lot.

Stephanie Luttrell, 31, of Burlington Township was found strangled in Camden on Saturday. Court records show she'd served jail time for shoplifting charges out of Burlington and Camden counties.

When I first heard that a girl had been killed, I was hoping that it was not someone I knew.

I knew Stephanie about as well as anyone could get to know someone under these circumstances. She was pleasant, funny and a good person. In a better world perhaps things would have been different for her.

Rest In Peace, Stephanie.

CookyJar.

MadMax1969
04-25-14, 19:32
Really liked the pics that You posted of her before. These girls really live rough lives and they don't deserve to end like that. The girls I get to know really share their stories with me and You get to know them. Actually some of them share too much and You get to see where things went wrong for them. Sorry to hear about that.

HappySmiles
04-25-14, 20:19
My condolences Cookiejar. I know you take time to know these women and care about them. I wish NvrStlPhilly could better understand hard life situations and damaged personalities rather than imagining it's just an "easy" way out.

If only this helps to warn others to seek trusted help.

CookyJar
04-25-14, 22:30
My condolences Cookiejar. I know you take time to know these women and care about them. I wish NvrStlPhilly could better understand hard life situations and damaged personalities rather than imagining it's just an "easy" way out.

If only this helps to warn others to seek trusted help.Thanks HappySmiles. No one should dies like that.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
04-25-14, 22:35
She spread wide.

I reached down holding my dick and steadied my aim. I separated the lips of her pussy with the head of my dick, and then rubbed the head against her clit. Like a machine being turned on, Maryann sprang to life, her hips lifted.

I worked my dick into her slowly, savoring the moment. She was so wet down there. I withdrew and pulled my body higher up on her. She didn't seem to like that. She gripped my ass with both hands and pulled me back down into her until she was full of my dick. Another thrust! And, another! Chunka, chunka, chunka, the bed started to rock.

She locked her arms around my back and raised her knees. Her thighs locked on my hips. When I rolled back, she went with me. When I humped, she was right there. Back and forth! Up and down! My ass clenched. I pushed hard and held. I could feel the inside of Maryann's pussy twitch. I collapsed on top of her before rolling to the side.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She kissed me on the cheek before her head fell back onto the pillow. "Oh yeah, I liked that.".

CookyJar.

CookyJar
04-25-14, 22:41
After our initial introduction Maryann invited me over for Bible Study.

Maryann slipped down her jeans, and revealed that she wasn't wearing any panties. My right hand went down to play with her shaved, wet pussy. She gave a soft gasp as I slipped a couple of my thick fingers inside her pussy hole. Maryann rotated her hips as I fingered her. After a few minutes of fingering, her pussy was really wet and she started to moan. She totally shocked me, when she took hold of my wrist, pulled my fingers out and licked her pussy juice off. I watched with my mouth agape. "Did I forget to tell you that I was a nympho and I love to get kinky?" she said with a devilish grin and a wink.

As she got down on her knees, Maryann grabbed my khakis and yanked them down, my boxers went with them. She grabbed a hold of my throbbing dick. In a quick deliberate motion, she put the head of my dick between her lips and began to slowly suck on it. Slowly, she took more in, while swirling her tongue around the head. Then she started to hum. The vibrations from her humming sent me into ecstasy. I was in heaven! As she sucked, she hummed and moaned. "This is sooo delicious!" she said, while licking the shaft. After about 10 minutes, I told her, "Oh shit! I'm going to Cum!" Maryann took the hint and sucked harder and harder. I tried with all my might to hold back, until I couldn't take it anymore. I shot load after load of hot cum into Maryann's mouth, and she lapped up every drop.

After she completely cleaned off my dick, kissing it and licking it, she grinned, smiled and said, "That's how we Catholic girls do it.".

CookyJar.

CookyJar
04-25-14, 22:45
I met Maryann though a good friend. Good friend if you are reading this, I would like to thank you again for the introduction. I owe you one.

To all of my fellow USASG members who recognize a sweet thing when you see one and would like to meet Maryann, the only suggestion that I have is for you to reach out to my friend here in the open USASG forum and plead your case.

If you are lucky, and either my friend or Maryann reads your request, you could be fortunate and get an introduction, by PM, to one of the devilishly kinky girls that I've meant in a long while.

Believe me; just getting the opportunity to fondle her firm but tender buttocks is worth the price of admission.

CookyJar.

Glockman
04-25-14, 23:14
I met Maryann though a good friend. Good friend if you are reading this, I would like to thank you again for the introduction. I owe you one.

To all of my fellow USASG members who recognize a sweet thing when you see one and would like to meet Maryann, the only suggestion that I have is for you to reach out to my friend here in the open USASG forum and plead your case.

If you are lucky, and either my friend or Maryann reads your request, you could be fortunate and get an introduction, by PM, to one of the devilishly kinky girls that I've meant in a long while.

Believe me; just getting the opportunity to fondle her firm but tender buttocks is worth the price of admission.

CookyJar.Damn. The master has done it again. Greetings from Memphis. I like the ankles away shot.

Jak Hammer
04-25-14, 23:41
Not a spot on her! Most of your pickups look like they play the anal game as well or am I just watching too much porno looking at veterans impacted bungers?

Great photos as always! Lighting was very good! You're getting betting better at it..

Jacksbackin
04-25-14, 23:44

CookyJar.

OMG CookyJar! You find the best! I love shots of Maryann! I really like shots 2 and 81. I would consider my self very lucky if I ever have the opportunity to meet Maryann.

You have the greatest friends!

Bee 362
04-26-14, 01:19

Maryann slipped down her jeans, and revealed that she wasn't wearing any panties. My right hand went down to play with her shaved, wet pussy. She gave a soft gasp as I slipped a couple of my thick fingers inside her pussy hole. Maryann rotated her hips as I fingered her. After a few minutes of fingering, her pussy was really wet and she started to moan. She totally shocked me, when she took hold of my wrist, pulled my fingers out and licked her pussy juice off. I watched with my mouth agape. "Did I forget to tell you that I was a nympho and I love to get kinky?" she said with a devilish grin and a wink.

As she got down on her knees, Maryann grabbed my khakis and yanked them down, my boxers went with them. She grabbed a hold of my throbbing dick. In a quick deliberate motion, she put the head of my dick between her lips and began to slowly suck on it. Slowly, she took more in, while swirling her tongue around the head. Then she started to hum. The vibrations from her humming sent me into ecstasy. I was in heaven! As she sucked, she hummed and moaned. "This is sooo delicious!" she said, while licking the shaft. After about 10 minutes, I told her, "Oh shit! I'm going to Cum!" Maryann took the hint and sucked harder and harder. I tried with all my might to hold back, until I couldn't take it anymore. I shot load after load of hot cum into Maryann's mouth, and she lapped up every drop.

After she completely cleaned off my dick, kissing it and licking it, she grinned, smiled and said, "That's how we Catholic girls do it.".

CookyJar.Amazing stuff!

NC Transplant
04-26-14, 09:22
Now that is one of your better finds. She has a little meat on her bones. Thanks for sharing pics.

CookyJar.

Gator145
04-26-14, 09:36

CookyJar.Hello Cookie and fellow mongers. There are some exceptional girls out there on the Ave. Maryann is proof beyond doubt that is true. Many of these gems are available if not on a daily basis a weekly basis. I have found that persistence and patients does pay off in the long run.

A girl like Maryann comes along and she has nothing else on her mind than to please. She is talented way above the amateurs in knowing what to do and just how to do it. She has an amazing set of tits. Not to much and not to little. Her pussy will lock onto you and not let go until the last drop has been squeezed from your swollen best friend. She has a very seductive glimmer in her eye that beckons while even a seasoned monger is making plans for a second visit. If any of you are the "Hit it and quit it type" well you might just as well pass Maryann up. She will leave you wanting more, more, more.

Maryann likes being naughty. In fact the naughtier the better. She will always deliver better than any post office around.

Oh, one last thought. If you happen to get lucky mention my name and see how wet she gets.

Anytime I have found Maryann it has always been around the shopping district on Somerset or next block up, Cambria.

Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

BootyCall
04-26-14, 16:49

CookyJar.Love that booty shot. Thanks. Great pics of a great looking girl.

Frank6969
04-28-14, 13:53
Hey Cookie when did you meet Maryann?

CookyJar
04-29-14, 22:42
When?

Hey Cookie when did you meet Maryann?Would you like to meet Maryann? The only suggestion that I have is for you to reach out here in the open USASG forum and plead your case.

If you are lucky, Maryann will read your request and you could get an introduction, by PM, to one of the devilishly kinky girls that I've meant in a long while.

CookyJar.

Ethol
04-30-14, 07:41
When?

Would you like to meet Maryann? The only suggestion that I have is for you to reach out here in the open USASG forum and plead your case.

If you are lucky, Maryann will read your request and you could get an introduction, by PM, to one of the devilishly kinky girls that I've meant in a long while.

CookyJar.I "add" MaryAnn to my monger "bucket list"?

Sacramento
04-30-14, 11:57
I "add" MaryAnn to my monger "bucket list"?Yea me too. She looks great.

Frank6969
04-30-14, 14:27
When?

Would you like to meet Maryann? The only suggestion that I have is for you to reach out here in the open USASG forum and plead your case.

CookyJar.A friend of her told me that she was locked up for the last two weeks was wondering if you saw her in the last two weeks to see if she was telling the truth.

CookyJar
05-01-14, 10:17
A friend of her told me that she was locked up for the last two weeks was wondering if you saw her in the last two weeks to see if she was telling the truth.I hope everyone here on USASG understands why I am skimpy with information. Over the years I have developed a loyal following of evil haters who would like nothing more than to get me caught up in their fake bull crap games. They attack me here in the open forum, in nasty little Private Messages and with rumors out on the streets. I have become very defensive and a perhaps a little paranoid. Anything out of the norm tends to spook me.

You are listed as a, "Forum Advertiser." I've got to wonder why you are interested in Maryann. At any rate, the best I can tell you is that she was not in jail when we were together and that I always try to post within a reasonable time frame. Perhaps her friend didn't know of Maryann's release or god forbade, she has been rearrested.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-05-14, 12:08
I don't know how I missed this.

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/pecial-all-morningafternoon-long-young-blonde-irish-and-italian-smokebomb-pecial-22/18807918 so I seen this ad 60 for a session cute girl I was like cool give it a try so I called and some guy answers so I asked for Cassidy he said how long you looking for? I said can I please talk to Cassidy he started quoting prices which are higher then the ad. I said well the ad says 60 and he said no that ad is old well I then said the ad is from 2 today then he started swearing at me then said look punk I make the prices not you so I hung up started getting threatening texts after luckly I didn't meet this person most likely of ended up being a bad situation stay away guys not worth it.Hey, FlyGuyEddie! What's up? I guess you've jumped the Streetwalker ship, like a lot of other guys. I just cannot get into the BackPage thing. As if "Bait and Switch," wasn't enough; dealing with asshole like the one you're reporting on, keeps me on the streets.

As long as I can find a good one like Dez every now and then, I'll be happy.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-05-14, 12:12
Last I saw her she was walking on Kensington Ave, just pass Huntingdon Station.

No contact info. No PM's please.

Capt. Quickdraw.Timing! It's all about timing. There is just one thing more important than good timing. You've got to be out there. There is little chance you're going to find the streetwalker of your dream while sitting home - beating off - on your couch. If you want to find women like Dez, you have to actually get out there and look. And, if you're out there at the right time, there she is.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-05-14, 12:16
Dez has a lovely smile; she's fun to be with and has a great personality. She isn't Moyua and she hasn't Stacey's innocent demeanor, but she gets my vote for third runner-up.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-05-14, 12:20
Admittedly, Dez is a little thin. This may be a turnoff for some of you. So be it! I happen to like small girls. So! Don't bust my chops.

Dez is small, thin, but not anorexic. For a little girl she has a great ass and lovely gap.

CookyJar.

Sivad1
05-05-14, 13:55
She looks good to me. Nice Find CJ.

HollywoodGuy
05-05-14, 15:10
Admittedly, Dez is a little thin. This may be a turnoff for some of you. So be it! I happen to like small girls. So! Don't bust my chops.

Dez is small, thin, but not anorexic. For a little girl she has a great ass and lovely gap.

CookyJar.This is maybe the hottest girl I have seen you post. My hunting technique is all online. But I totally agree with you as far as getting off your proverbial ass and getting out there. Its girls like this that make it all worthwhile. She is a 10 in my book. Yum.

FlyGuyEddie007
05-05-14, 15:59

Hey, FlyGuyEddie! What's up? I guess you've jumped the Streetwalker ship, like a lot of other guys. I just cannot get into the BackPage thing. As if "Bait and Switch," wasn't enough; dealing with asshole like the one you're reporting on, keeps me on the streets.

CookyJar.No I was hitting K ave Fri, and Saturday I did not see anything worth stopping for. LEO was out standing on street corners in area I met some ladies before. I been doing a lot of cruising in Newark, Patterson, Jersey City (got to go where my job sends me) This weekend was the first time I got to be down in Philly in a long time. I don't know how you do it man. Lucky Mofo!

FlyGuyEddie007
05-05-14, 16:01

Hey, FlyGuyEddie! What's up? I guess you've jumped the Streetwalker ship, like a lot of other guys. I just cannot get into the BackPage thing. As if "Bait and Switch," wasn't enough; dealing with asshole like the one you're reporting on, keeps me on the streets.

CookyJar.Didn't jump ship but sometimes the .6 short stays in a room with a good escort is better then trying to knock it out in the car plus in the summer the girls are a little ripe from being out in the heat all day.

SoonerGuy
05-05-14, 19:33

CookyJar.Damn Brother CJ she is Diamond in the rough. She would look good arm and arm with me anywhere anytime.

Slim pickens here in ICT.

You lucky bastard. LOL.

HappySmiles
05-05-14, 19:33
Dez is one beautiful young woman. Like anything else the time and effort you put into your hobby pays off again. Though I would love to meet her and spend some time I hope she will find her way off the streets and out the area before she meets the demise of so many before her.

Teddy Nomad
05-05-14, 23:46
Dez is not new, she has been a while she is either still 18, or just turned 19. Her mom is white,(and also gets high / works) and her dad is no where to be found. She did have a phone when I was seeing her over the summer. She is extremely personable and very well skilled, odd how so many of the younger girls are eager and very pleasing.

Jooop
05-06-14, 05:16

CookyJar.Dez 54 pic that girl has a gold mine there.

CookyJar
05-06-14, 11:08
Over the years my posting style has morphed into what it is today. I hope the forum will forgive my sharing my fantasies.

I know they are not perfect, they aren't meant to be. I am not trying to fool anybody into believing she's something she isn't. It's just a little entertainment on my part.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-06-14, 11:14
Back in 2011 Maylea was just starting out under the tutorage of her mentor, Aundra. A lot has changed since our first meeting.

At this, our most recent meeting Maylea has lost some of the weight she had gained. She is also back on BackPage.

I am both glad and a little reluctant to say that the service maybe a little better but she still has her moods. She remains one of my ATFs.

CookyJar.

HappySmiles
05-06-14, 22:47
New pics are great...I'm not certain of the photo shopped ones. However the trip to the island paradise is quite enticing. Keep up the great work always entertaining and usually informative. Enjoy and be safe.

CookyJar
05-07-14, 13:13
New pics are great...I'm not certain of the photo shopped ones. However the trip to the island paradise is quite enticing. Keep up the great work always entertaining and usually informative. Enjoy and be safe.Maylea reminds me of the Brazilian wife on the TV show,' Modern Family.' She is pretty as hell, a little nuts at times and there is never a dull moment with her, no matter what.

Of all of my atf, she is the one I would like to take on a trip to paradise.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-07-14, 13:15
Dez is not new, she has been a while she is either still 18, or just turned 19. Her mom is white,(and also gets high / works) and her dad is no where to be found. She did have a phone when I was seeing her over the summer. She is extremely personable and very well skilled, odd how so many of the younger girls are eager and very pleasing.What does the mom look like?

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-07-14, 13:18
Didn't jump ship but sometimes the .6 short stays in a room with a good escort is better then trying to knock it out in the car plus in the summer the girls are a little ripe from being out in the heat all day.I am just glad to know that you're still hanging in there.

CookyJar.

Teddy Nomad
05-07-14, 15:49
I never seen the mom, but from how Dez explained it, she is pretty, weight varies depending on how much she is using, etc. Mom is white. Mom has a sugardaddy that helps support her habit so she doesn't have to date. From what I remember they will do a 3 some, but no contact at all with each other just taking turns, no verbal, no hand on head nothing interactive.

Teddy.

Real Romeo
05-08-14, 20:39

CookyJar.Dez is a Great Girl CookyJar! Thanks for sharing!

CookyJar
05-14-14, 22:58
I pressed my body against Angela's forcing her back, until she fell onto the bed.

I used my fingers to spread Angela's legs apart; I wanted play with her pussy. She lifted her body. She wanted me to feel her, to touch her wetness. She spread her legs.

I rolled my hand against her pussy and pressed my fingers deep into her, against her g-spot. I pressed again and again..rhythmically probing. Then I whispered into her ear to get on all fours... Angela turned over and got into position, sticking her soft round ass up in the air.

I guided the head of my dick onto her wet slit and pressed. I move my dick head from her wet opening down to her clit and back a few times before I slid in. I grabbed her hips and started to pump into her slowly. Oh the feeling! I eased my hard dick in and out of Angela. I was getting lost in the feeling. I rocked up against her soft ass and into her wet pussy, watching her sweet ass cheeks push back, rolling up against my thighs. Ummmm, I was loving this shit.

I started with my hands on her shoulders holding on tight, as Angela grinded back. Then my right hand moved to her head...I stroked her hair as I continued to pump into her harder and deeper. I gripped her hair...not hard but firm...and pumped into her even harder, pulling her hair. I pulled hard on Angela's hair as I fucked her. She was incredible. She grasped the pillows and sheets beneath her as I pulled her hair tighter and fucked her harder. The sight of her beautiful ass and her tight pussy getting fucked sent me over the edge and I let go deep into her pussy.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-14-14, 23:02

CookyJar.I almost missed her again. I passed her by twice, never realizing who she was. It wasn't until she was in my vehicle and we were reminiscing that I remember her.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
05-14-14, 23:05
What sweet fruit lay beneath her harsh winter protective shell?

Attractive and appealingly pleasant, Angela's smile is stunningly captivating to say the least. Voluptuous, shapely, sexy and buxom best describes her body shape. Endearing, charming and fascinating best describes her personality.

IMHO, Angela is a true diamond in the rough. YMMV.

CookyJar.Finally, I learned the whole story. Finally, I got the full experience and it was well worth the wait.

Everything is on the table, its all negotiable. (Be forewarned, there is no backdoor entry at standard Avenue prices.)

CookyJar.

KStreetWatcher
05-16-14, 21:36
Finally, I learned the whole story. Finally, I got the full experience and it was well worth the wait.

Everything is on the table, its all negotiable. (Be forewarned, there is no backdoor entry at standard Avenue prices.)

CookyJar.Another CJ find that I would love to sample. Anyone have digits or a location where she hangs out at? Please PM me.

Thanks.

Diegotralfaz
05-17-14, 12:43
Finally, I learned the whole story. Finally, I got the full experience and it was well worth the wait.

CookyJar.She is very very tasty. Thank you...

CookyJar
05-18-14, 23:15
I was beginning to believe I was the only one who recognized Angela's seemly obvious charms.

Another CJ find that I would love to sample. Anyone have digits or a location where she hangs out at? Please PM me.

Thanks.Unfortunately I am not a collector of phone numbers. Streetwalker numbers seldom work for me. It would help if I had a reliable phone I could use that was not directly connected to me. But, I don't! Besides, when I go down to the avenue, I am usually looking for somebody new and exciting. On those few rare occasions when I have tried to call a streetwalker using the number she had given me, the number never work.

On the upside, I have noticed that a lot more of the girls are trying to hold on to their phones. Some of the luckier girls have sponsors or sugar daddies that either make the payments or supply minutes. As of our last meeting Angela did had a phone without minutes. She said she would be able to accept calls in a few days.

I cannot believe that a sweet girl like Angela can have gone unnoticed by the entire USASG membership. Maybe another member will share with you.

CookyJar.

P.S.: Angela is an alias!

Diegotralfaz
05-19-14, 16:13
I was beginning to believe I was the only one who recognized Angela's seemly obvious charms.

Unfortunately I am not a collector of phone numbers. Streetwalker numbers seldom work for me. It would help if I had a reliable phone I could use that was not directly connected to me. But, I don't! Besides, when I go down to the avenue, I am usually looking for somebody new and exciting. On those few rare occasions when I have tried to call a streetwalker using the number she had given me, the number never work.

On the upside, I have noticed that a lot more of the girls are trying to hold on to their phones. Some of the luckier girls have sponsors or sugar daddies that either make the payments or supply minutes. As of our last meeting Angela did had a phone without minutes. She said she would be able to accept calls in a few days.

I cannot believe that a sweet girl like Angela can have gone unnoticed by the entire USASG membership. Maybe another member will share with you.

CookyJar.

P.S.: Angela is an alias!She is indeed a sweet one.

Thar11
05-21-14, 23:17
Another CJ find that I would love to sample. Anyone have digits or a location where she hangs out at? Please PM me.

Thanks.When she is working you can usually find her in the area around Huntingdon Station. Either on the Avenue or on Jasper.

CookyJar
05-23-14, 08:26
When she is working you can usually find her in the area around Huntingdon Station. Either on the Avenue or on Jasper.Thanks for the update. She is sweet and I am hoping to find her again.

CookyJar.

Jooop
05-23-14, 08:34
Dez has a lovely smile; she's fun to be with and has a great personality. She isn't Moyua and she hasn't Stacey's innocent demeanor, but she gets my vote for third runner-up.

CookyJar.I will second that.

Salignam
05-27-14, 04:17
I had seen her before but was busy trying to pick up the skate board girl that has recently lost her skate board and it now simply walking and the other good looking brunette calls her self angel. But now I feel sorry because as I was parked waiting for the other girls to walk around angela walked up to the car and asked me but I told her sorry no I'm looking for the other girl so she said if things don't work out let me know and walked away the odd thing is I have not seen her since the poor girl prolly got booked because ok her upfront way of opproaching custs. Or I have bad timing.

VjUtt
05-30-14, 07:09

Unfortunately I am not a collector of phone numbers. Streetwalker numbers seldom work for me. It would help if I had a reliable phone I could use that was not directly connected to me. But, I don't! Besides, when I go down to the avenue, I am usually looking for somebody new and exciting. On those few rare occasions when I have tried to call a streetwalker using the number she had given me, the number never work.

CookyJar.

P.S.: Angela is an alias!She is stunning. A must see. I hope I can find her. Would appreciate any solid leads. I'm not familiar with the area. Where does one hang out near the Huntington station. And where do I park? I do to want to just ride art ound and raise LE suspicion. Thanks.

Gator145
05-30-14, 16:24
She is stunning. A must see. I hope I can find her. Would appreciate any solid leads. I'm not familiar with the area. Where does one hang out near the Huntington station. And where do I park? I do to want to just ride art ound and raise LE suspicion. Thanks.It is at the very best more to ones advantage to be on the move when in the area of the Huntingdon Station or any pick up area. If one is parked there, of all places, suspicion will definitely be aroused. Drugs and such is always available. So that said trouble will also be available. That area is well known for stings, a high volume of under cover, Tranny cops, and city LEO. Not to mention the locals that might think you are LEO.

Every one has tried the answer when approached "Oh I'm waiting for someone on the El train". Chances are if you get approached, you have been already observed for a while. So always use caution and common sense.

If one is not familiar with an area the safest thing they can do is remain on the move. Word to the very wise. That area is under constant surveillance by any number of departments.

Just MHO. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

CookyJar
06-04-14, 09:43
I am truly very, very sorry to have to report to the haters that I will be back. My only problem, at this point in time, is that I have nothing to report on in the Philadelphia forum. Not that there is not any action in Philadelphia. There is plenty. The reason I have not been posting in the Philadelphia forum is that I have been spending so much time on the other side of the Delaware, in Camden with Stacey, Deena and chasing the elusive Emily.

The reports of my outing have been greatly exaggerated. I am a Photographer. I am an amateur. Photography is my hobby. In my youth I dreamt of producing fine art. Like most of you, I had a dream of doing something cool, something exciting and important, something big. But! Back then I did not have the means. Cameras, darkrooms, developing equipment and studios cost money. So I did what a lot of you did, I set out on another road. I needed a job that paid. I worked hard, made a little money and forgot all about dreams.

That was then and this is now. Now with the aide of digital cameras, computers, the internet and this forum I can enjoy my hobby. Here I have an audience. Here I can claim a small amount of fame. And, here like in most cases there are those who say hogwash that is bullshit. There is always going to be those who disagree, descend, and have their own ideas. There is always going to be one or two people who want to tell the artist, what is art and what is not. There is always going to be those who seek fame by destroying others. We call these people haters.

I'm not going anywhere.

CookyJar.

P.S.: Stacey and Deena are New Jersey damsels. I am posting their pictures here so that the Philadelphia forum can see why I am spending so much time in Camden.

Fzzbn69
06-04-14, 15:01
Great pictures as allways two thumbs up from Florida.

I am truly very, very sorry to have to report to the haters that I will be back. My only problem, at this point in time, is that I have nothing to report on in the Philadelphia forum. Not that there is not any action in Philadelphia. There is plenty. The reason I have not been posting in the Philadelphia forum is that I have been spending so much time on the other side of the Delaware, in Camden with Stacey, Deena and chasing the elusive Emily.

The reports of my outing have been greatly exaggerated. I am a Photographer. I am an amateur. Photography is my hobby. In my youth I dreamt of producing fine art. Like most of you, I had a dream of doing something cool, something exciting and important, something big. But! Back then I did not have the means. Cameras, darkrooms, developing equipment and studios cost money. So I did what a lot of you did, I set out on another road. I needed a job that paid. I worked hard, made a little money and forgot all about dreams.

That was then and this is now. Now with the aide of digital cameras, computers, the internet and this forum I can enjoy my hobby. Here I have an audience. Here I can claim a small amount of fame. And, here like in most cases there are those who say hogwash that is bullshit. There is always going to be those who disagree, descend, and have their own ideas. There is always going to be one or two people who want to tell the artist, what is art and what is not. There is always going to be those who seek fame by destroying others. We call these people haters.

I'm not going anywhere.

CookyJar.

P.S.: Stacey and Deena are New Jersey damsels. I am posting their pictures here so that the Philadelphia forum can see why I am spending so much time in Camden.

NvrStlPhilly
06-07-14, 19:36
She has been on my mind lately. Does anyone have an update on Aundrea?Super cute with some new tats. Broad daylight she works. Has anyone else seen her?

Bond 007
06-08-14, 10:22
Was with her Sat afternoon she is going by Renee now you can find her in the Tioga area.

CookyJar
06-11-14, 12:08
Things aren't as blink as they might seem in Kensington. I did a single pass down the avenue on my way to Camden. I spotted at less four very doables. If my mind wasn't so set on seeing Stacey and Deena, I would have definitely scooped up the hottie standing near Huntingdon Station. I stopped and spoke with Amanda, right before she was scooped by a gentleman she was obviously waiting for. Certainly it ain't like it used to be. But! It ain't all bad.

It seems as if a lot of the traffic that once evolved around that famous El Stop has relocated to a nearby neighborhood. Lots of traffic, tons of girls, but nowhere to make a pickup.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-11-14, 13:03
Question: What is the forums opinion on Girl or Girl action photos? Are they a, "Turn on," or a "Turn off?" Do they make a difference? What's YOUR opinion? Does a girl kissing, fondling, and getting it on with another girl turn you on or off?

As long as I'm getting mine, it doesn't bother me.

I have always thought that girl on girl action shots showed how willing a lady was to approach the freaky side of her nature. Freakiness may not be a desirable feature for some guys. Wholesome girls, wifey types and girls who wouldn't do that kind of stuff, maybe what some guys want.

What's YOUR opinion?

CookyJar.

P.S.: Once again, just to keep it straight, Deena & Stacey are two girls from the Camden side of the Delaware.

HappySmiles
06-11-14, 13:14
What is the forums opinion on Girl or Girl action photos? Are they a, "Turn on," or a "Turn off?" Do they make a difference? What's YOUR opinion? Does a girl kissing, fondling, and getting it on with another girl turn you on or off?
Love it. Cookie you can do no wrong. One picture or one thousand I'm happy. Girls solo, double or group-able I'm happy. Daily posts from you I'm happy. Only when you are absent or others, with the ability to choose not to look, criticize you am I unhappy. It would only make me happier to meet you some day to encourage and support you. Every town on USASG needs a Cookie.

Priority One
06-11-14, 14:45
What is the forums opinion on Girl or Girl action photos? Are they a, "Turn on," or a "Turn off?" Do they make a difference? What's YOUR opinion? Does a girl kissing, fondling, and getting it on with another girl turn you on or off?

I have always thought that girl on girl action shots showed how willing a lady was to approach the freaky side of her nature. Freakiness may not be a desirable feature for some guys. Wholesome girls, wifey types and girls who wouldn't do that kind of stuff, maybe what some guys want.

What's YOUR opinion?

CookyJar.

P.S.: Once again, just to keep it straight, Deena & Stacey are two girls from the Camden side of the Delaware.Cookie, I find girl on girl action to be a turn on and I would like to thank you for your postings on the subject. If I lived in your area I would certainly partake of the treasures that these two lovely ladies have to offer.

Ethol
06-11-14, 15:29
Love it. Cookie you can do no wrong. One picture or one thousand I'm happy. Girls solo, double or group-able I'm happy. Daily posts from you I'm happy. Only when you are absent or others, with the ability to choose not to look, criticize you am I unhappy. It would only make me happier to meet you some day to encourage and support you. Every town on USASG needs a Cookie.I for one support what you put out and say. No complaints. Keep doing the good you do.

NobodyYouKnow
06-11-14, 16:26
What's YOUR opinion?If two chicks are willing to work themselves into a frenzy with each other before jumping my bones, I'm perfectly OK with it. Even if I'm just sitting on the sidelines and watching. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Even the wifey-types should have a freak flag somewhere.

SugarBandit
06-11-14, 16:52
If two chicks are willing to work themselves into a frenzy with each other before jumping my bones, I'm perfectly OK with it. Even if I'm just sitting on the sidelines and watching. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Even the wifey-types should have a freak flag somewhere.That works for me as well, but it doesn't happen often.

Teddy Nomad
06-11-14, 17:13
Answer: Because they eat fish!

I say this because, I am a big fan of the 2 girl encounter, but only on occasion. What is the best way to find other girls, let the first girl do the work.

I use to love the variety and the thrill of finding the new girl, then I switched into more of a sugardaddy role, spoiling one girl and seeing her everyday.

This lead to me having her find other girls to join us, have her approach girls on the street, her girlfriends, other girls she saw around the transportation center etc.

Of course she made a classic mistake and introduced me to 2 sisters who were hotter, sluttier, sexier, than she was and I switched into taking care of one of them.

Now she has a facebook page, and lo and behold half of her girlfriends like to get high. So every now and then I have her pick one out and have her join us for a 3 some.

I like to watch the 2 girls with each other for a it, and then take turns with each of them.

Gator145
06-11-14, 17:45
Things aren't as blink as they might seem in Kensington. I did a single pass down the avenue on my way to Camden. I spotted at less four very doables. If my mind wasn't so set on seeing Stacey and Deena, I would have definitely scooped up the hottie standing near Huntingdon Station. I stopped and spoke with Amanda, right before she was scooped by a gentleman she was obviously waiting for. Certainly it ain't like it used to be. But! It ain't all bad.

It seems as if a lot of the traffic that once evolved around that famous El Stop has relocated to a nearby neighborhood. Lots of traffic, tons of girls, but nowhere to make a pickup.

CookyJar.As You know I always see Amanda. She always is asking for the Big Cooky. She seems to always be busy.

You are correct, The Ave has seen a huge amount of changes the past year. The girls are still available as you know. The trick is finding who you are looking for to get what you are looking for.

It's amazing how many mongers will cruise the Ave and report how dead it appears. Yet you and I know for certain there are always a few out there, ALWAYS. That is what amazes me. You and I are alike in many ways. Knowing where to look. Who to talk to. What a girl might be looking for. Putting that mix all together to have a great time at the playground.

It is agreed there are always many more Mongers than available girls. I know you can vouch on many occasions I have had more choices at any given time than you can shake a stick at. How many times have we chatted and it seems like they come out of the woodwork. We go crazy pointing and saying "look at that one". "Do you know her or that one".

There is no hidden secrets we use. The only thing I got going is I'm better looking than you. LOL. Let the point be that you and I seem to always be busy with someone. It does appear most of the time they come toward us and all we do is say Hello,. It seems we always have an iron in the fire. When I read reports about somebody not being able to find anybody, it makes me wonder if they are on the same Ave as the rest of us.

Granted the LEO activity does make it difficult sometimes. That is why one should try various times and areas. It is just a crazy area we play in and there are a lot more players on the field than some realize. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

HollywoodGuy
06-11-14, 19:28
What is the forums opinion on Girl or Girl action photos? Are they a, "Turn on," or a "Turn off?" If the girls are hot like these 2, then post away.

Aragorn
06-11-14, 20:23

What's YOUR opinion?

CookyJar.

P.S.: Once again, just to keep it straight, Deena & Stacey are two girls from the Camden side of the Delaware.I think tattoos and body piercings make women look cheap and slutty. I love cheap and slutty women! Those pictures make me want to get on the first thinks smokin' to Camden!

Hot 666
06-11-14, 22:07
So I am here looking at those pics, wishing they were in the motor city! The pic liking and looking up is HOT. Having 2 (or more) girls go at each other then share with you is flipping awesome.

Spazen
06-12-14, 03:37
In a class I took said that most males get turned on by it because they imagine being one of the participants. I agree.

BigPappay
06-12-14, 06:15
I pressed my body against Angela's forcing her back, until she fell onto the bed.

I used my fingers to spread Angela's legs apart; I wanted play with her pussy. She lifted her body. She wanted me to feel her, to touch her wetness. She spread her legs.

I rolled my hand against her pussy and pressed my fingers deep into her, against her g-spot. I pressed again and again..rhythmically probing. Then I whispered into her ear to get on all fours... Angela turned over and got into position, sticking her soft round ass up in the air.

I guided the head of my dick onto her wet slit and pressed. I move my dick head from her wet opening down to her clit and back a few times before I slid in. I grabbed her hips and started to pump into her slowly. Oh the feeling! I eased my hard dick in and out of Angela. I was getting lost in the feeling. I rocked up against her soft ass and into her wet pussy, watching her sweet ass cheeks push back, rolling up against my thighs. Ummmm, I was loving this shit.

I started with my hands on her shoulders holding on tight, as Angela grinded back. Then my right hand moved to her head...I stroked her hair as I continued to pump into her harder and deeper. I gripped her hair...not hard but firm...and pumped into her even harder, pulling her hair. I pulled hard on Angela's hair as I fucked her. She was incredible. She grasped the pillows and sheets beneath her as I pulled her hair tighter and fucked her harder. The sight of her beautiful ass and her tight pussy getting fucked sent me over the edge and I let go deep into her pussy.

CookyJar.She's a good candidate for an anal bleaching. Her bright white skin really shows off her dirty bungie hole.

Gscs Ret
06-12-14, 08:51
Sorry late post. I drove around the K at lunch time last Monday and found a new hottie. Her name is Amanda. She is 27 with BRIGHT red hair, be cups with a smoking ass, several tats. Incredibly friendly attitude. Took her back to my hotel and to say she took care of me is an understatement. She really wants to please. BBBJ deep throat, licking balls, kissing and tongue all over my dick, spitting on my dick, fucked her mish for a while then went back to more BJ then new condom and then did her doggy for a long time. Went back to the head game for the finish in her mouth. Overall 1 hour in my room for 70. By the way found her one block off Huntington station at the intersection of E. Cumberland st and Jasper st. I gave her number to the two members who responded to my request for contact info in a post a couple of weeks ago. I will pass to cookie and he can do what he wants with it. Please don't ask for her number. I am gone out of the country today.

SpermSac
06-12-14, 09:59

What's YOUR opinion?

CookyJar.

P.S.: Once again, just to keep it straight, Deena & Stacey are two girls from the Camden side of the Delaware.I find girl on girl action a total turn on and as stated "as long as I am getting mine". We all seek sexual pleasure.

Having 2 women pleasing each other in front of you will probably teach many guys some techniques of pleasuring they never knew. Which for the most part who isn; t willing to learn?

Some might consider it freaky or kinky but who can't resist being sandwiched between two lovelies? To bad here in Boston they are a rare to find. When you're thru with them send them to us.

SugarBandit
06-12-14, 10:16
I think tattoos and body piercings make women look cheap and slutty. I love cheap and slutty women! Those pictures make me want to get on the first thinks smokin' to Camden!I love it when they have piercings. Tattoos are so very common these days.

LikkerFront
06-12-14, 10:21
She's a good candidate for an anal bleaching. Her bright white skin really shows off her dirty bungie hole.Cmon now that's the reason why it's called the browneye LOL!

LikkerFront
06-12-14, 10:29

What's YOUR opinion?

CookyJar.

P.S.: Once again, just to keep it straight, Deena & Stacey are two girls from the Camden side of the Delaware.Always love your pics CJ! Who wouldn't love to be the cock provider smack dab in the middle of that pussy licking tryst? Keep up the good work! (Damn I need to make the mongering road trip to the north!

Dh1610
06-12-14, 17:11
Girl on girl is fine by me. It certainly doesn't offend or bother me in the least bit. On the other hand I wouldn't be interested in paying anything to just watch.

What's YOUR opinion?

CookyJar.

P.S.: Once again, just to keep it straight, Deena & Stacey are two girls from the Camden side of the Delaware.

Vbgent4u2c
06-12-14, 17:15
I know this is a long shot, but that girl is gorgeous.

Anyone have her contact info?

Thanks!

CookyJar
06-12-14, 20:50
I would like to give my reason for requesting your participation. And! I would like to address an issue that may have been lost in the jumping back and forth between this and the Southern Jersey, General Thread.

My participation was not only welcomed, but insisted upon. Selfies of my involvement do exist. However, they shall remain on file, in my possession, to be view at shuck time as my retirement as a monger.

The observant viewer ought not to have any problem determining the menu. Neither girl offered everything, but between the two the menu was complete. There was very little that both girls were not willing to do. And, whatever one was not willing to do the other did. When one of the girls bought up the subject of analingus, although it is not my thing, the party took on a whole new glow. DATY, DFK, BBBJ and all of the basic freaky sucking and fucking positions can be conferred simply by viewing the pictures. Which brings me back to the question: Are Girl on Girl Pictures a Turn On or Turn Off?

On the 1 oth, in the Southern Jersey, General thread, I posted a photo set of 10 pictures. On the 11th, I posted another set of 10 Girl on Girl photos. In both sets the pictures viewed most often are the ones with the two girls sitting or kneeling side by side. The more intimate the two girls are with each other the lesser the views.

There are a lot of variable to be considered, the size of the thumbnails, the fact that most of the viewers are lurkers and visitors who visit the forum for the free porn and etc. Whatever the reason, the most viewed tend to be the less intimate, followed by those showing the most ass or pussy. (I always expect the pussy and ass shots to be popular.).

So I have to ask, why do pictures where the girl are not touching or barely touching get the most views?

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-12-14, 21:05

So I have to ask, why do pictures where the girl are not touching or barely touching get the most views?

CookyJar.I am also a little concerned that there was / is not at least one dissenting vote. I know not everyone likes the Girl on Girl photo. I for one am not fond of the hardcore butch types with strap-ons.

CookyJar.

Spazen
06-12-14, 23:28
... I know not everyone likes the Girl on Girl photo.,,,CookyJar.But, "Everyone" doesn; t read the forums, There are always the Church goers. They might not like Girl on Girl <G ".

HuntingOne
06-13-14, 04:29
I would like to give my reason for requesting your participation. And! I would like to address an issue that may have been lost in the jumping back and forth between this and the Southern Jersey, General Thread.

My participation was not only welcomed, but insisted upon. Selfies of my involvement do exist. However, they shall remain on file, in my possession, to be view at shuck time as my retirement as a monger.

The observant viewer ought not to have any problem determining the menu. Neither girl offered everything, but between the two the menu was complete. There was very little that both girls were not willing to do. And, whatever one was not willing to do the other did. When one of the girls bought up the subject of analingus, although it is not my thing, the party took on a whole new glow. DATY, DFK, BBBJ and all of the basic freaky sucking and fucking positions can be conferred simply by viewing the pictures. Which brings me back to the question: Are Girl on Girl Pictures a Turn On or Turn Off?

On the 1 oth, in the Southern Jersey, General thread, I posted a photo set of 10 pictures. On the 11th, I posted another set of 10 Girl on Girl photos. In both sets the pictures viewed most often are the ones with the two girls sitting or kneeling side by side. The more intimate the two girls are with each other the lesser the views.

There are a lot of variable to be considered, the size of the thumbnails, the fact that most of the viewers are lurkers and visitors who visit the forum for the free porn and etc. Whatever the reason, the most viewed tend to be the less intimate, followed by those showing the most ass or pussy. (I always expect the pussy and ass shots to be popular.).

CookyJar.I will cast a vote for more of the girl on girl pics, I think they are hot!

Msaunders6969
06-13-14, 08:11

CookyJar.Any Girl on Girl is a big turn on either live or in pics. CG you put a nice series together showing great progression.

CookyJar
06-13-14, 19:18
I received this PM and it verifies a hypothesis I was considering.

Please pardon the pm

As for me, I enjoy the girl on girl pics, but am more likely to click on the side-by-side pics because more of each girl is visible, and I can more easily take in their faces as well as all the tasty bits.It's an assumption I came too after I thought about it a little more. It's what I do when viewing a Girl and Guy photo action set. I avoid the pictures with the guy's dick in the girl's mouth and look for the pictures where I can view the girl's face, body and other female features.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-13-14, 19:39
Rule #1: Do no harm.

In order to keep Rule #1, I often have to walk a very fine line between my obligations to the ladies I photograph and my obligations to my fellow mongers. The girls want to be featured at their best and the guys want to know what's out there.

Love it. Cookie you can do no wrong. One picture or one thousand I'm happy. Girls solo, double or group-able I'm happy. Daily posts from you I'm happy. Only when you are absent or others, with the ability to choose not to look, criticize you am I unhappy. It would only make me happier to meet you some day to encourage and support you. Every town on USASG needs a Cookie.I am not trying to mislead or deceive anyone. I am not trying to promote or get dates for anyone. I am just trying to have some fun doing what I enjoy. If I can help others while I am doing what I enjoy doing – so be it. If others benefit, that is alright with me.

If posting Girl on Girl Action pictures means that some poor working girl might be rejected by a monger because he saw her pictured with another female; then I do not have to do Girl on Girl. I mean, it is not that important. I could always just show two girls posing together. They don't have to be licking and sucking on each other. I am not trying to hurt anybody or hurt their business.

I was a little concerned when I saw what I perceived to be a lack of interest in the female action shots.

CookyJar.

TonyJohnson
06-15-14, 23:43

CookyJar.Wl be in town and wld like try local talent. Wl be able to give good info if ever guyscome to indy.

HollywoodGuy
06-16-14, 00:02

CookyJar.When the girls are not touching you can get a much better view of their bodies. Especially their pussy, tits and ass.

CookyJar
06-16-14, 11:21
I picked-up Britney on the Huntingdon Park side of the stroll. She looked fresh, with a nice smile and the promise of some nice cleavage. As is my normal routine, we agree on X number of pictures for X amount of dollars and an option for more if we both agreed.

During the photo shoot, I asked Britney about a small, obviously old, scar on her shoulder that looked like a bullet wound. I thought nothing more about it. The wound was small and in no way impacted her appearance or the photos. After we reached the agreed upon number of pictures, Britney claimed that she felt uncomfortable with my questioning and did not want to continue. I inquired and she stated that my asking about the wound had made her uneasy. Not being one to push an issue with a girl who seemed in a rush, I gave her XX dollars for the picture and no tip. That ended the session with Britney.

It does not happen a lot, but it does happen. Usually it is me that ends the session, either because I am not comfortable with the appearance or attitude of the girl. Sometimes it is the girl who ends things quickly, being satisfied that the picture money is enough for her needs of the moment. In either case I am not mad when things end after a good photo shoot, since the original agreement was competed, I got what I am paying for and I am only out of a few dollars. It could have been worst and I would have been angry had the service been bad or rushed.

There is someone out there who knows Britney better than I. Maybe they will comment and give a better / more detailed review on the service I missed.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
06-16-14, 11:23
Oopsy! My Bad! I took these pictures around the end of May. I got a little caught-up in what was going on in Camden and forgot about Britney.

CookyJar.

FlyGuyEddie007
06-17-14, 13:13
Guys stop overpaying the normal rates just like we talk about in the Newark and Paterson New Jersey. You know the standard prices please stop overpaying ty.

Rizob
06-17-14, 21:52
Never did understand guys that want to pay the cheapest rate possible. If a girl treats me right the first time I hook her up. Then whenever they see me coming they can't wait to hang out with me again! And they take care of me because they know I take care of them. I see them as a human not just a hole. These girls have a hard life and do a dirty job for their money. Treat them like a person and you will get a better outcome.

Sorry for the rant on your page cookyjar.

CookyJar
06-18-14, 10:08
Never apologize when you are right.

Never did understand guys that want to pay the cheapest rate possible. If a girl treats me right the first time I hook her up. Then whenever they see me coming they can't wait to hang out with me again! And they take care of me because they know I take care of them. I see them as a human not just a hole. These girls have a hard life and do a dirty job for their money. Treat them like a person and you will get a better outcome.

Sorry for the rant on your page cookyjar.I agree with you 100%.

FlyGuyEddie and I are Buds. Just because we are Buds doesn't mean we agree on everything, all the time.

I agree with him that we shouldn't be over paying; I'm not sure what the correct pay scale should be. $20 bucks for a quickie in the car blow job seems about right. A $5 or $10 dollar tip for top notch service, seems reasonable, IMHO.

But! Since I gave up on car dates and quickies, many, many moons ago. What's the rate? What's the rate for a trip to the Carlyle? What's the rate for a 2 hour, over the top, mind blowing threesome at a motel?

It all depends on your objective. If all you want is a quick release every once in a while - $20 is fine. If your plan is to visit every now and then, bust a nut and dash - $20 is fine. For me and what I do, I need a lot more. I'm in it for the long haul. I have a reputation for being an OK guy. I depend on that reputation. Everyone knows CookyJar; it's a blessing and a curse. I depend on the feedback I get from the girls. I like the fact that they will often pass on positive information to other girls. Maybe, just maybe, that's one of the reasons why I seldom end up empty handed. IMHO, I get my money's worth.

I do agree with FlyGuyEddie; no one should tip for average service or tip for bad service.

Just one more thing. Never, ever pay for pussy or sexual services that's illegal. As it has been so often pointed out, I never have sex with the girls I meet. It's fun to fantasize.

CookyJar.

FlyGuyEddie007
06-18-14, 17:10
Never apologize when you are right.

I agree with you 100%.

FlyGuyEddie and I are Buds. Just because we are Buds doesn't mean we agree on everything, all the time.

I agree with him that we shouldn't be over paying; I'm not sure what the correct pay scale should be. $20 bucks for a quickie in the car blow job seems about right. A $5 or $10 dollar tip for top notch service, seems reasonable, IMHO.

But! Since I gave up on car dates and quickies, many, many moons ago. What's the rate? What's the rate for a trip to the Carlyle? What's the rate for a 2 hour, over the top, mind blowing threesome at a motel?

It all depends on your objective. If all you want is a quick release every once in a while - $20 is fine. If your plan is to visit every now and then, bust a nut and dash - $20 is fine. For me and what I do, I need a lot more. I'm in it for the long haul. I have a reputation for being an OK guy. I depend on that reputation. Everyone knows CookyJar; it's a blessing and a curse. I depend on the feedback I get from the girls. I like the fact that they will often pass on positive information to other girls. Maybe, just maybe, that's one of the reasons why I seldom end up empty handed. IMHO, I get my money's worth.

I do agree with FlyGuyEddie; no one should tip for average service or tip for bad service.

Just one more thing. Never, ever pay for pussy or sexual services that's illegal. As it has been so often pointed out, I never have sex with the girls I meet. It's fun to fantasize.

CookyJar.I wasn't pointing a finger at anyone please let no one be offended at all!! I just noticed over the years on Philly and nj when mongers start falling in love and pay double the fee we averagely pay the girls start demanding. 8 for a car date standard rates. 2 BJ between. 3 to. 4 for half and half. 5 if she is great provider for one pop sometimes even more if she is your regular girl but throwing. 8 to a benji for a car date with a SW is nuts guys don't do it! At those rates BP has girls with short stays in a bed with ac that is worth. 75 or. 8 don't be a sucker think with your big head we have the power it's are $ and we have the most to lose if it goes sour just my 2 cents.

EliottSpitzer1
06-18-14, 21:51
Dez 54 pic that girl has a gold mine there.In town for the night and was checking out the local talent. Dez is the hottest SW I've seen! Wish I could find her.

Rizob
06-18-14, 22:49
I would never pay for sex with a girl! Only a crazy person would do that. I take them to Thursday night bingo.

I've actually had the unthinkable happen. Girls have offered to help me out when I didn't have money. And it's happened a few times with different girls! And I've had times when I only had the base rate and still got a little extra service just because they knew I wasn't trying to jerk them around.

When I first meet a girl I will let them quote their fee and leave it at that until the end of the date. If I enjoyed their performance I let them know by tipping them. If not then I kick them to the curb and laugh at them when they beg me to pick them up the next time. Bad service should never be rewarded. These girls tend to be more relaxed when they know their medication costs will be taken care of. Sometimes when they can stop chasing the dragon for a minute they become human again. Some of them are really good people that just went down the wrong path. I don't consider it overpaying, I consider it paying for the quality service that I want.

Skipher
06-27-14, 07:44
Looks like somebody is a Half Pint fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_FTv...e_gdata_player

Inspired by Cooky?

Cephlapod Love
06-27-14, 18:51
Looks like somebody is a Half Pint fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_FTv...e_gdata_player

Inspired by Cooky?

This video does not exist.

Spazen
06-27-14, 20:32
Looks like someone did a copy / paste from another board without doing a copy link location. The triple periods are "in the link posted". Oops.

Skipher
06-29-14, 19:49
Looks like someone did a copy / paste from another board without doing a copy link location. The triple periods are "in the link posted". Oops.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_FTv9V6lLQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yes, I need to work on my copy / paste skills. Let's see if this works a little better.

Cephlapod Love
06-29-14, 21:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_FTv9V6lLQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yes, I need to work on my copy / paste skills. Let's see if this works a little better.Much better! Thanks!

JCM2767
07-05-14, 07:59
I picked-up Britney on the Huntingdon Park side of the stroll. She looked fresh, with a nice smile and the promise of some nice cleavage. As is my normal routine, we agree on X number of pictures for X amount of dollars and an option for more if we both agreed.

During the photo shoot, I asked Britney about a small, obviously old, scar on her shoulder that looked like a bullet wound. I thought nothing more about it. The wound was small and in no way impacted her appearance or the photos. After we reached the agreed upon number of pictures, Britney claimed that she felt uncomfortable with my questioning and did not want to continue. I inquired and she stated that my asking about the wound had made her uneasy. Not being one to push an issue with a girl who seemed in a rush, I gave her XX dollars for the picture and no tip. That ended the session with Britney.

It does not happen a lot, but it does happen. Usually it is me that ends the session, either because I am not comfortable with the appearance or attitude of the girl. Sometimes it is the girl who ends things quickly, being satisfied that the picture money is enough for her needs of the moment. In either case I am not mad when things end after a good photo shoot, since the original agreement was competed, I got what I am paying for and I am only out of a few dollars. It could have been worst and I would have been angry had the service been bad or rushed.

There is someone out there who knows Britney better than I. Maybe they will comment and give a better / more detailed review on the service I missed.

CookyJar.I don't think you missed a whole lot with this girl. Met her a couple of times before. Second time was sort of unintentional just stumbled with her out in the avenue. She provides a standard service, nothing really much to say about it. It wasn't bad, but you're right about being rushed. Both times with her were like that and she seemed to get antsy so easily. She could not relax which affects the session. Not sure what's her deal.

ILikePussy
07-10-14, 06:45

CookyJar.I still want this girl! Not a word about her since these pics were posted. Anyone have here digits or a way to contact her? I have been looking for her.

ILP.

Gator145
07-10-14, 15:59
I still want this girl! Not a word about her since these pics were posted. Anyone have here digits or a way to contact her? I have been looking for her.

ILP.Saw her last Saturday by the Steak shop at Lehigh and Kensington. She is usually wit a guy with black beard and hair. One of those Avenue losers. She will talk to you even though he is there. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Thar11
07-11-14, 08:32
I still want this girl! Not a word about her since these pics were posted. Anyone have here digits or a way to contact her? I have been looking for her.

ILP.I saw her Wednesday night, Early about 6:00 walking on the Ave near Huntingdon. Circled around and she was gone. About an hour or so later I saw her again walking with the guy with the beard. She must of made what she needed and was off shopping. The guy is always lurking. I don't know the relationship but she says he is just a friend.

Diegotralfaz
07-15-14, 00:05

What's YOUR opinion?

CookyJar.

P.S.: Once again, just to keep it straight, Deena & Stacey are two girls from the Camden side of the Delaware.Love the pix. BIG turn on.

AaronBoy
07-15-14, 20:52
Love the pix. BIG turn on.Definitely gets me excited. Thats like viagra for me.

Thar11
07-29-14, 12:24

CookyJar.

P.S.: Angela is an alias!I have her digits. Anyone interested in meeting her send me a PM. She did give me the OK to give her number out. She just doesn't want it posted on the board.

VjUtt
08-01-14, 16:01
I have her digits. Anyone interested in meeting her send me a PM. She did give me the OK to give her number out. She just doesn't want it posted on the board.Hey Thar11.

I sent you a pvt message. Wonder if you got it. I'm still interested in seeing Angella. Thanks.

CookyJar
08-04-14, 22:21
...suffice in to say, she's a great provider. She offers all of the foreign delicacies. The Grecian cuisine looked delightful, but I declined and grabbed hold tight for some amusing doggie after a sample of BBBJ.

Paige was off Kensington Ave, near the exotic book store when I found her. She mentioned being a BackPage advertiser.

CookyJar

CookyJar
08-04-14, 22:25
I wish I had the time to give Paige a more elaborate review...

CookyJar.

TrinitHugz
08-04-14, 22:25
suffice in to say, shes a great provider. She offers all of the foreign delicacies. The Grecian cuisine looked delightful, but I declined and grabbed hold tight for some amusing doggie after a sample of BBBJ.

Paige was off Kensington Ave, near the exotic book store when I found her. She mentioned being a BackPage advertiser.

CookyJarLovely bootyhole I might add, nice hairstyle she has there. Something about it makes me want to put my face all in and smell it real good.

Cephlapod Love
08-05-14, 00:33
I wish I had the time to give Paige a more elaborate review...

CookyJar.DUDE! My favorite pose! The Shrimp!

Looks very tasty 336655, perhaps even edible. Thanks for posting it!