PDA

View Full Version : CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Bouinage
03-24-13, 18:57
My apology first to Ashley and then to the forum. Just prior to meeting Ashley I was attending another venue were the use of a flash or artificial lighting was prohibited. In my rush to capture the softer features of Ms Ashley, I failed to notice the setting on my camera. As a result, most of the first pictures taken were dark and unusable or needed to be adjusted.

Needless to say, more than usual, the color adjusted pictures do not portray Ashley's true beauty.

CookyJarWhat a little hottie! Like her "girl next door looks". Thanks for the pics C!

CookyJar
03-25-13, 09:33
Can someone translate this to English?gen-tle-man (j n tl-m n)

N

1. A man of gentle or noble birth or superior social position: "He's too much a gentleman to be a scholar" (Aphra Behn).

2. A well-mannered and considerate man with high standards of proper behavior.

3. A man of independent means who does not need to have a wage-paying job.

4. A man: Do you know this gentleman?

MacMac669
03-25-13, 10:17
gen-tle-man (j and tl-m and)

N.

1. A man of gentle or noble birth or superior social position: "He's too much a gentleman to be a scholar" (Aphra Behn).

2. A well-mannered and considerate man with high standards of proper behavior.

3. A man of independent means who does not need to have a wage-paying job.

4. A man: Do you know this gentleman? I am so glad that you brought this up. I am a firm believer that we must always treat everyone as a gentleman. Just because these girls are SW's does not degrade their humanity. Treat all with some respect and kindness and I think that we will all have better experiences.

VladImpaler
03-25-13, 12:48
"A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." -Oscar Wilde

Gator145
03-25-13, 17:47
Then behold a true Beauty.

IMHO, Ashley has a soft, gentle, youthful beauty. Hers is a look that hypnotizes the imagination. Gaze into her eyes and be drawn into her appeal. Imagine the softness of her warm skin as her full moist lips promise a delightful touch.

CookyJarOne thing about Ashley is she is quite a nice girl. She has been out there for at least a year and a half. Surprised so many have missed her.

What doesn't seem to show in the pics is she recently had a baby. She seems to have recovered very well. When she was pregnant she was very beautiful carrying. She is out on the Ave a lot more now that the baby has arrived and still a beauty. I see her at least a few times a week as I pass by. What amazes me is there are a lot of girls of Ashley's caliber and so many are UTR. They are out there but one just has to be patient.

Another beauty is Marilyn. Another member just did a review on her. He is correct, she is Erins cousin. She has been on the stroll at least 2 1/2 years that I know of. Maybe longer.

To kind of put to rest the meager pickings, these are just two very beautiful girls that always seem to be available. There are many more for those that keep their eyes open and wait for the right moment.

Again as I say repeatedly, there are many girls that don't even get on the Ave. They stick to the side streets. These girls I have known for a number of years. Some have never even been stopped and checked cause they are not as obvious.

Keep in mind Uncle Leo is making every effort to rid the Ave of girls. We all know that is never going to happen. They will just go somewhere close by.

As long as the drug trade continues in that area there will always be girls. Leo puts on a good show in that area, but they are scared to death of the dealers. They are aware of the firepower in the neighborhood and really don't wish to deal with it. So as an alternative to make it appear they are doing something for the area they collect as many girls a night as they can.

For every ten they pick up there are twelve to take there place. Leo knows this. But its a safer bet to go after the girls than the dealers. That way they can still go home at the end of the shift.

I would suggest to those that want a different experience, don't depend entirely on the Ave for your goodies. The girls are and have always been there. Just have to know where to look. Start expanding your roll 4 to 5 blocks either side of the Stroll and you may be pleasantly surprised. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Member #4422
03-25-13, 18:34
I would suggest to those that want a different experience, don't depend entirely on the Ave for your goodies. The girls are and have always been there. Just have to know where to look. Start expanding your roll 4 to 5 blocks either side of the Stroll and you may be pleasantly surprised. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.Well maybe the 'OL Gator or someone else with this knowledge and PC skills could make a map for us in need of these off the beaten track ladies? Please? Being from NJ I would not want to be on the wrong side street and proposition the wrong lady and have her man shoot me.

I went to the K once on a Saturday from about 3-6PM and did not see much as my post about it said. I did eventually find Shaina who I returned for a second taste a couple weeks later. But before I picked her up I ran the K 3x with very little action again and if there was it was low quality. Once again it was a Saturday at 4PM. I was beginning to think the K stroll was a myth. I think I saw Bigfoot but not many girls.

As I have said before it takes timing and luck to get the gems. I have driven down Broadway in Camden and saw 15 girls or more, then by the time I came back around there were 5, then only the old ugly one that no one wants. But in Camden I have rarely seen a working girl off Broadway, I have seen them but rare birds they are.

Thanking you in advance,

Street Hawk

Old Delinquent
03-26-13, 11:02
I am so glad that you brought this up. I am a firm believer that we must always treat everyone as a gentleman. Just because these girls are SW's does not degrade their humanity. Treat all with some respect and kindness and I think that we will all have better experiences.I second that 100%

Roadtrip2011
03-26-13, 11:55
I second that 100%And more, for those that just have to all why. You'll get better service most times. Better repeats. And not feel like such a hard as for your trouble. Good karma

Sd Tito
03-26-13, 12:21
Hey Guys: I have a very cute young black lady looking for additional friends who are serious about meeting. She is light skinned. 36DD, she loves sucking cock and loves fucking white professional respectful gents. She needs cash and just trying to help her out and also give back to all the posts by you guys that have helped me out in my mongering! I have digits to share if anyone is interested, just PM me.

SD Tito

CookyJar
03-26-13, 19:22
Sometimes you don't. Sometimes it's a special hottie with a smoking body. Sometime it's a nasty attitude attached to a rush job.

I hit the jack-pot with Amanda. She's cute and a willing provider, no rushing, no denials, just a willingness to satisfy. A warm soft body on a dreary day, what more can you asks for?

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-26-13, 19:25
If you were driving down the avenue and you saw this face, would you stop? Would you stop and pickup Amanda if all you had to go by was her cute face peeking out from under a hoodie? I did and I sure am glad. Her smile captured my attention. Her peasant personality and sensual attitude kept me attentive.

CookyJar

Old Delinquent
03-26-13, 20:56
If you were driving down the avenue and you saw this face, would you stop? Would you stop and pickup Amanda if all you had to go by was her cute face peeking out from under a hoodie? I did and I sure am glad. Her smile captured my attention. Her peasant personality and sensual attitude kept me attentive.

CookyJarAny predictable location?

JCM2767
03-26-13, 21:11

CookyJarShe absolutely got a pretty face and that was a very subtle smile there. Thanks CJ for posting! How about letting us know where she can be found?

CookyJar
03-26-13, 23:15
Any predictable location?Sorry TrublMayKr, I keep forgetting to add a pickup location. My bad.

If memory serves, it was around Huntingdon station. I know it was on the southern end. She claimed not to be avenue regular. She claimed to have a regular and only comes out when money is short. She's a nice girl, who provides top notch service. IMHO.

CookyJar

Tonsil Hockey
03-27-13, 00:32
Amanda bears a striking resemblance to a young Juliette L*s, who portrayed the daughter, Audrey, in "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation".

Cls9637
03-27-13, 05:42
Then behold a true Beauty.

IMHO, Ashley has a soft, gentle, youthful beauty. Hers is a look that hypnotizes the imagination. Gaze into her eyes and be drawn into her appeal. Imagine the softness of her warm skin as her full moist lips promise a delightful touch.

When I challenged Ashley's youthful appearance, she promised me she was of age. To her credit, she was able to show proof with a valid I'd. Not your usual girl of the avenue, Ashley is a gem. Every aspect of my date with Ashley was amiable. For some reason I cannot force myself to cheapen the robust memory of our time together with harsh details. Such is the way of the older gentlemen. Sometimes we must guard our memories and keep them to ourselves, less they become vulgar and corrupt. Hopefully I will be able to visit with her again, someday.

CookyJar
Sometimes you don't. Sometimes it's a special hottie with a smoking body. Sometime it's a nasty attitude attached to a rush job.

I hit the jack-pot with Amanda. She's cute and a willing provider, no rushing, no denials, just a willingness to satisfy. A warm soft body on a dreary day, what more can you asks for?

CookyJarThanks, CJ! Between Amanda and Ashley (especially Ashley) I'm starting to feel the need for a road trip up from Baltimore. Ashley is incredible. Love to see her in person.

CookyJar
03-27-13, 07:40
She absolutely got a pretty face and that was a very subtle smile there. Thanks CJ for posting! How about letting us know where she can be found?If I post a girl in the Philadelphia forum, unless otherwise specified, it is safe to assume she was pick-up on Kensington Avenue or near the Kensington stroll.

Although some girls like to stake out a preferred area, most girls vary their local.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-27-13, 07:45
Amanda bears a striking resemblance to a young Juliette L*s, who portrayed the daughter, Audrey, in "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation".

237922Next time I see her I’ll ask if she’s ever been in the movies. (There are a lot of, “Look-A-Likes,” on the avenue.)

CookyJar

Gator145
03-27-13, 17:02

CookyJarOh yeah CookyJar. Amanda is a top notch provider. Can be found either at the Huntingdon Station or she has been known to frequent Kensington and Clearfield. She is very friendly, accommodating and skillful. Pleasant to be around and just a great companion for anybody that wants to get away from the attitude challenged rushabouts. What is great about Amanda is she still has her sanity. She can carry a conversation at any level. Haven't seen her since the hurricane. She disappeared for a while. Don't know if she took the State Road vacation or just what. I happen to know many people that have dated her and there has not been one complaint. She puts every effort into making it right. She always does get it right. Amanda always comes through where others fail. On any list of great providers one would never leave disappointed with Amanda. She could hold the top position without blinking an eye. Funny thing I was just talking to her friend Amber this past weekend about her and was wondering where she might be. So all in all I'm glad to see she is back and well. A simple note to all that may be interested, if you happen to see Amanda check her out and as always be kind to her.

Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator

Mrhappyman
03-30-13, 08:30
"A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." -Oscar Wilde"A gentleman is a man who takes the dishes out of the sink before he pees in it."-Lilly Tomlin

Freaklikdat
03-30-13, 18:34
FYI: Maria is back. And so is Rosa – along with recent returnees, Brittany and Jenn. I also spotted Clarice on the avenue a couple of months ago. Maria was looking cute and fit, however; memories of past bad dates haunted me. Rosa looked good and I was tempted, but a new find ended up being my choice. Both Brittany and Jenn aka Jai are still available and have been recently reviewed. I am not sure about Clarice; she gave me a number but I have not tried it (been to busy).

CookyJarThose names bring back memories from my time on the K.

Old Delinquent
03-31-13, 08:48
"A gentleman is a man who takes the dishes out of the sink before he pees in it."-Lilly TomlinAnd that, Mr Happyman, is the most profound definition presented!

RollingDirty
03-31-13, 17:38
Nice find CJ.

R D

BaconJaffy69
03-31-13, 21:05
Hey guys, I am new here. Have always wanted to join, and finally did. I am looking for girls (streetwalkers) that would be either in South Philly, or Kenso. Preferably Kenso. I see girls when I drive down the strip, and I always want to stop, but I am scared of getting in trouble. Or getting robbed. Ya just never know. I don't even understand how someone feels safe stopping in front of Huntington and picking one of these girls up with all the eyes on you. Also, no one mentions anything about price on here. Are any of these girls good to go for a handy for 15-20 bux?

CookyJar
03-31-13, 21:54
Hey guys, I am new here. Have always wanted to join, and finally did. I am looking for girls (streetwalkers) that would be either in South Philly, or Kenso. Preferably Kenso. I see girls when I drive down the strip, and I always want to stop, but I am scared of getting in trouble. Or getting robbed. Ya just never know. I don't even understand how someone feels safe stopping in front of Huntington and picking one of these girls up with all the eyes on you. Also, no one mentions anything about price on here. Are any of these girls good to go for a handy for 15-20 bux?The first question most girls ask. Are you a cop?

CookyJar

Gator145
03-31-13, 22:52
Hey guys, I am new here. Have always wanted to join, and finally did. I am looking for girls (streetwalkers) that would be either in South Philly, or Kenso. Preferably Kenso. I see girls when I drive down the strip, and I always want to stop, but I am scared of getting in trouble. Or getting robbed. Ya just never know. I don't even understand how someone feels safe stopping in front of Huntington and picking one of these girls up with all the eyes on you. Also, no one mentions anything about price on here. Are any of these girls good to go for a handy for 15-20 bux?Thanks for the laugh. Nice to see the comedians are working the holiday. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator

CookyJar
03-31-13, 23:04
I was tempted by the memory of her big ass.

Those names bring back memories from my time on the K.That's funny, when I saw both girls I immediately thought of my old buddy. I remembered your fondness for the Hispanic hotties.

I remember envying you that first meeting with Rosa. Damn it, I wanted to bump up against that ass. Well, I am over it. Rosa, IMHO, has one of the hottest hour glass figures and an ass to die for. Unfortunately she has no idea what to do with it.

Don't get me wrong, she's an okay fuck and she does try to suck, but when it comes to pushing it back and giving it up – she could do better.

Click here: Rosa. YMMV To see more on Rosa.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
RE: Rosa – HSW

Click here: Rosa – HSW To see Freaklikdat's complete original post on Rosa.

...Rosa gets down on her knees for a nice wet BBBJ which was good until after like 3 mins she tell me to put the condom on so we could fuck. Oh hell naw that wasn't happening not after 3 mins so she went about another good 10 minutes with the BBBJ before I was ready to get her into the doggy position. Rosa gets on the bed on all fours and I couldn't wait to get into some tight pussy, so I put the rubber on and move closer to rosa's nice round booty arched up in doggy but everytime I tried to put my dick in her she kept jumping which became annoying after awhile because she was jumping as soon as my dick just touched her. She says her pussy is just to tight for doggy so she switches to mish and I'm still rock hard wanting to get up in her tight pussy, so rosa spreads her long legs so I can fuck her mish and again starts to jump as I start to enter. To my Surpise what I thought was going to be some nice "haven't been toched in years" tight pussy was some DEEP DEEP no walls having pussy. WTF. I mean see'mon son (see ed lover on youtube)! Rosa has her legs up on my shoulders and I'm longstroking what feels like air when I tell her "Yo your pussy deep as hell" and she continues to tell me she hasn't fuck in a longtime (So there has to be a monger on the K with a fisting SW'er fetish then. LOL). I get her to switch back to doggy so I can fuck her that way & I find out why she kept jumping the first time and isn't because even though (IMHO) she has some deep sea pussy she can't take dick in the doggy position. Lots of moaning & groaning from rosa in that position and she got much wetter and I felt Pussy. Not air in that position.

All in All I would hook up with Rosa again but only for BJ's & doggy.

YMMVI agree with Freaklikdat's original assessment. Although Rosa is a nice girl with a nice body, I think I'll pass from now on. I've finally had enough.

CookyJar.

PS: As far as Maria goes. I will never forgive her for cock blocking me with Amber.

Waldo57
03-31-13, 23:53
She's very handsome.

HollywoodGuy
04-01-13, 02:01
You must be a philosophical idiot.

Don't you understand the reality of it? I am not the decider. I am not the one who decides how things turnout, what becomes what and what does not. I wake up each morning not because I want to but because I have too. I am living the life I am meant to live, not because it's what I want but because it's the life I am meant to live. If I had my way I would be a god. (At the very least, I would be god like.) I would not be taking pictures of prostitutes and drug addicts. If I had my way there would be no such thing as prostitutes and drug addicts. If I had my way, I would be photographing movie stars, top models and glamour girls. If I had my way, we would all be movie stars, top models and glamorous people. I am not the one who decides what a husband or kids gets to see, or who ends up with a good job or who kicks a habit. Do you not get it? Things will happen whether I take pictures or not. If not me, then someone else. If not this, then something else.

It could just as likely happen that some daughter sees her mother's pictures and turns away from a life of drugs and failure. And if something like that does happen, I cannot take credit for it. Just as you cannot blame me for the bad that might or might not happen. The twist and turns of life may be caused by many factors. I am none of these factors. At best I am a tool. The things that happen happen because they are meant to happen. Not because I make them happen. I cannot do anything that is not meant to be done.

I do what I do with the full knowledge that it may affect others. I do what I do with the full understanding that I do not get to decide how it will affect those others that it affects. Hopefully, some good will happen. Maybe one of the girls will see it as hitting rock bottom and seek help. Maybe some father will see his daughter pictured here and realize that she is not away at college and come rescue her. The possibilities of some good happening are just as likely as some bad happening. I do not have it in my power to control the eventual outcome of anything. I am not the controller. I do not control outcomes. I am just an actor. I am acting on as I am being acted upon.

There is the Ying and the Yang. You cannot see one, without seeing the other. I am not the good. I am not the bad. I am merely an event happening at this moment in time. I did not bring about my own existence and I will not cause my own end. Whatever happens happen in spite of me and not because of me. What will be, will be.

CookyJar.

If you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that what I do only has the potential for bad and that there is not the slightest possibility of anything good ever coming from what I do. I will stop posting forever. If you can prove knowledge of my pictures having harmed anyone, prove it. Otherwise shutup.Why do you spend so much time talkin to the haters? Life is way to short for their nonsense.

Grandiloquent
04-01-13, 13:19
Why do you spend so much time talkin to the haters? Life is way to short for their nonsense.So true, HollywoodGuy, and life is also too short to spend so much time on tirades and "philosophical" nonsense like the one you quoted. We have seen rants like that for many years now, and they simply show the insecurity of the writer. We can get so much more out of short posts that stick to the subject of this forum, even the wacky ones from Waldo!

Bahram
04-01-13, 15:35
Hey guys, I am new here. Have always wanted to join, and finally did. I am looking for girls (streetwalkers) that would be either in South Philly, or Kenso. Preferably Kenso. I see girls when I drive down the strip, and I always want to stop, but I am scared of getting in trouble. Or getting robbed. Ya just never know. I don't even understand how someone feels safe stopping in front of Huntington and picking one of these girls up with all the eyes on you. Also, no one mentions anything about price on here. Are any of these girls good to go for a handy for 15-20 bux?Pull over and ask if they need a ride. If they're a street walker they'll get in. If they're a cop they won't. Do not discuss any acts in any way before she gets in. Cops will not get in a vehicle it makes a hostage situation too easy. Ask where she needs to go and drive.

Drive a block and do the cop check. Giving a ride isn't a crime so till now your okay. Just pay attention to her vibe and watch. If you think she's dangerous lose her then. Otherwise ask if you can touch her. If she's working she's going to say yes, if she's a hitchhiker and you grope without permission you could get a charge. At least get under shirt first. I grope bare nipples and then her crouch even if that is clothed before I discuss terms. I prefer to have a finger there, I've never heard of a female officer who would tolerate that.

If all is still well make her touch your stuff, she'll likely already be reaching for it. She might want to see it, and some girls even go as far sucking it for a second or two.

She goes through all that she's not a cop.

As for being robbed, Clean your car and wallet out. Carry nothing not directly related to this. Only the money your going to use for this, and your driver's license. Do not go to their houses, or any spots they pick. Know your spot or have a motel room if you can't go home. I take ones that seem stable enough home instead of car dates, but I always make sure I go a weird way with multiple turns. 5 minute trip goes to 15. A girl did get out and flee me once after the second alley.

I've never been wounded doing this but I have been robbed twice, but since I only carrier money I was going to use big deal. Had three girls dash on me too, which I guess is another form of robery. Oh well, something's going to kill me sooner or later and old age is no fun.

But as for your fear, get over it. I've been doing this for years and I can only say that despite a few scary moments and a few frustrating moments these are some of the best times I've had. Thinking back I can say of the five best bjs I've ever received three came from street walkers. Also some of the worst, but which do you think I remember most?

CookyJar
04-02-13, 10:30
Why do you spend so much time talkin to the haters? Life is way to short for their nonsense.I address their concerns because their concerns are my concerns.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-02-13, 11:03
.I've been doing this for years and I can only say that despite a few scary moments and a few frustrating moments these are some of the best times I've had. Thinking back I can say of the five best bjs I've ever received three came from street walkers. Also some of the worst, but which do you think I remember most?Thanks Bahram, for addressing BaconJaffy69's query.

Over the years, either here or in private messages, I've been asked this or similar questions probably a hundred times or more.

It is not that that I have anything against newbies. Questions are part of being new, I understand that. I just cannot be the one answering everyone's questions. Often the answers are just commonsense. And more often than not, the answers are just a stroll away; or as in this case, just a link away:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

Be sure to read, “Streetwalker Rules by Piker, RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.”

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules#333333

Here's a suggestion; why doesn't someone start a thread, "Question Most often asked by Newbies."

CookyJar

PS: The, "22 Rules for Street Mongering," have recently been updated and kinda of fun to read for even us old timers.

CookyJar
04-07-13, 21:19
When I meet a girl like Jylie, a girl who in my opinion is both charming and sexy, a girl who captures my imagination with their sex appeal and a girl who blew my mind the way this girl did – I tend to go a little overboard when editing their pictures.

Covered full service and BBBJ was offered and offered in the way you would expect a nasty little bad girl to offer it. Jylie's sweet nature might fool you at first. Jylie is a little vixen. Jylie fucked and sucked me in every position I requested and then offered up a few positions of her own. I hadn't even gotten my pants off when she gripped me by the ass, pulled me to where she was sitting and she started a slow deliberate BBBJ. She was fantastic.

While she sucked, I told her how much I like hitting it doggie style. She gave a last slurping suck and asked me for my condom. Adding a giggle to some dirty talk, she bent over the chair, got on her knees and jiggled her ass, "Come and get it." Then she moved one leg up high on the chair's arm and gave me better access. Her pussy was wet and I felt her insides pulling on my dick. I was about to come. To delay it; I suggested we move to the wall where I tried to hit it god-father style. She was too short, but the delaying tactic had worked, I had not come and was still fully charged. We changed to the folding chair where she spread her ass cheeks and offered more doggie. I watch her ass jiggle and bounce every time I stoked in and out. And then out of nowhere she asked, "Do you like it when the girl swallows." I mumbled an answer. I removed the condom. She sat on the edge of the bed. I moved in close, pushed my dick in deep, all the way down to her tonsils. With one leg on the floor and the other on the bed, I gripped the back of her head. I looked into her eyes for a go ahead sign. Before I knew it, I was skull fucking her like a mad man. She gagged a little, teared-up a little, but never hesitated, not for a moment. I pulled out of her mouth and asked if she was OK. She smiled, giggled, laid back on the bed and said, "Come on."

After two or three more delaying tactics, I came.

Jylie is good people and a remarkable date; I would do her again in a heartbeat.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-07-13, 21:23
Jylie (I believe this is how she spelled it to me) is that rare find of good company and great date.

I recently reported on a Jersey girl, Kate, as a bad girl. Usually you don't want to take a bad girl home to meet your mother. That's not so with Jylie. She is the kind of hot girl that you don't mind spending some time with outside of the bedroom. And, once you get her in the bed – she's bad, the kind of bad we men tend to like. From the moment she got into the car, Jylie was delightful. When she got in the room, she turned her freak on. Delightful, in and out of bed, that's Jylie.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-07-13, 21:27
You know that dream everyone one talks about. I had one. Here she is – Jylie.

Think its time we move along and stop busting this chicks meat curtains.

There has to be something else to rant about.I totally agree. While, I certainly like a good rant every once in a while, with the weather breaking and spring warm-up on the way, it's time to get down to some good ole fashion streetwalker reviewing.

Here one that it seems like everyone has missed. Everyone except for myself and 'Ol Gator.

I did a search through the Streetwalker Thread; the Streetwalker Photos (No CookyJar Photos) thread and all of the Photo indexes. It appears that Jylie flown under the radar. In my humble opinion, that is odd. And a little hard to believe.

Considering the fact that she is such an absolutely great date, I find it hard to believe that no one, not one monger (other than Gator & I) has come across this girl.

CookyJar

HollywoodGuy
04-07-13, 21:58
I address their concerns because their concerns are my concerns.

CookyJarWell I haven't stuck my hand it that jar, but I love reading your posts

JerryGarcia
04-07-13, 22:00
I dated this girl about 2 weeks ago-she was indeed a great date. Just haven't had the time to write about the situation. I found her just after dark, a block off the Ave and near the "bull" dealership.

At first was very cautious in doing the "LE check" thing-but when she immediately pulled her pants down after she got in the car and urged me to finger her, I knew she passed the LE test and that I was going to have a fun time. I was turned on for sure--so much that I asked her if I could get my fingers in there some more on the ride to my place.

Once we got away from the K area and began discussing terms, we agreed on a set amount with the promise of a bonus if things were extra good. I have found that offering performance bonuses can often result in a better date.

Well-Julie told me in no uncertain way that she guaranteed that she would bring her "A" game (those were her words) and that I would be more than happy.

To make a long story short-she brought a super game to the occasion, and I gladly paid the performance bonus with a big smile. There isn't much to say that CookyJar hasn't already said. Great service-great attitude-fun to be with and more than intelligent enough to have an excellent conversation about many different things. Definitely a girl you wouldn't mind hanging out with for a little while.

Oh-for those who will ask-no working digits-lives in the area with family?--I forget exactly where she told me .

If you want to find her, do some looking. Or ask Gator-he usually knows how to find them, LOL.

You know that dream everyone one talks about. I had one. Here she is – Jylie.

I totally agree. While, I certainly like a good rant every once in a while, with the weather breaking and spring warm-up on the way, it's time to get down to some good ole fashion streetwalker reviewing.

Here one that it seems like everyone has missed. Everyone except for myself and that ole Gator.

I did a search through the Streetwalker Thread; the Streetwalker Photos (No CookyJar Photos) thread and all of the Photo indexes. It appears that Jylie flown under the radar. In my humble opinion, that is odd. And a little hard to believe.

Considering the fact that she is such an absolutely great date, I find it hard to believe that no one, not one monger (other than Gator & I) has come across this girl.

CookyJar

JayLovesJenny
04-08-13, 11:08
She asked me to keep some secrets and I am.

If I had a mind to seek her out again, and I do, I'd look on the southern end.

CookyJarI would LOVE to meet Betty! She looks great, when is a good time and where? I am in Philadelphia area this week.

Fkdave
04-08-13, 17:05
I would LOVE to meet Betty! She looks great, when is a good time and where? I am in Philadelphia area this week.The K and Clearfield / Cambria 10AM til whenever.

Cephlapod Love
04-08-13, 18:29
Jylie (I believe this is how she spelled it to me) is that rare find of good company and great date.

I recently reported on a Jersey girl, Kate, as a bad girl. Usually you don't want to take a bad girl home to meet your mother. That's not so with Jylie. She is the kind of hot girl that you don't mind spending some time with outside of the bedroom. And, once you get her in the bed – she's bad, the kind of bad we men tend to like. From the moment she got into the car, Jylie was delightful. When she got in the room, she turned her freak on. Delightful, in and out of bed, that's Jylie.

CookyJarNo need to sample anymore girls this year. We have a winner! This pose is definitely Miss Cookyjar 2013!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=240243&d=1365384104

Enveed05
04-08-13, 22:39
No need to sample anymore girls this year. We have a winner! This pose is definitely Miss Cookyjar 2013!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=240243&d=1365384104Good call Ceph Love! 100% agree. It doesn't get much better than that.

And as always, thanks to CookyJar for sharing her with us.

JayLovesJenny
04-08-13, 23:00
The K and Clearfield / Cambria 10AM til whenever.Thanks Fkdave!

CookyJar
04-09-13, 08:03
No need to sample anymore girls this year. We have a winner! This pose is definitely Miss Cookyjar 2013!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=240243&d=1365384104You'll not get an argument from me.

I am still a little flabbergasted by the number of streetwalkers who can manage this position. I usually ask, the girl once she's gotten into the position, if they can or have they ever actually did it (F / S) in this position. Jylie's answer was, "Yes," and she went on to tell me how. WOW! What a girl. What an imagination.

CookyJar

Pay For It
04-09-13, 11:42
Cooky,

I have followed you for eons. I would love to know a brief bio.

1) Did you just get the lottery or independently wealthy? I am so jealous you get that much tang.

Simply put you are the man.

Bond 007
04-13-13, 09:29
Click here to see FloridaPanther's report on Heaven . Keep in mind that she is older now, and that the two sets of pictures were taken in vastly different surroundings and circumstances, and that just before posing for my pictures heather took some time to prepare and apply make-up. Disregard the obvious changes to her hair and teeth. Pay special attention to the nose, the lips, the eye color and the name (Heather aka Heaven). In my humble opinion, Heather is Heaven and Heaven is Heather. If this is the case, I'd like to put a question to Davey and the Philadelphia membership who frequent Kensington Avenue.

Because you have the resources, I am directing this question mainly at you Davey (anyone else who has pertinent thoughts on the subject, please chime in). Recently, three girls, Amy, Christina, and Heather, have reappeared after rather lengthy absents, sporting enhanced features. Who paid? Is this a coincident? Or, is something more interesting going on behind the scene? I was all for accepting Heathers explanation until I saw Heaven's 2006 pictures. Heather looks like she may be able to afford / obtain the necessary help. Heaven on the other hand; not so much, if you know what I mean? Is some rich benefactor picking girls from the avenue and playing "Boob Job Santa," with them?

What do you sources tell you, Davey?

CookyJarLooks like Heaven has returned in this Street Steve photo, has anybody seen her.

Lucky8
04-13-13, 14:21
Got to say. You are an attractive lady and I really like those little titties in your pic. Smiling & pleased!

Lucky8

CookyJar
04-16-13, 10:56
Just when CJ was going to step into the water they start busting places.I chickened out.

I am sorry, but I just couldn't do it.

I got up early, dressed in bland khaki trousers, a golf shirt and loafers. On my way to the city I stopped at WaWa and an ATM. I changed cars and headed downtown. I had every intention. But! At the last minute I chickened out. I just couldn't do it.

I got to thinking about the possibilities.

I got to thinking. What if I did manage to get in pass the front door and was told there were no girls available. I'the leave, go to the avenue and do what I usually do. No blood, no foul. But! What if I got in and the only girl available was a 40 year old with saggy tits. Would that have been the end of the world? No! I've had / been with worst. As long as she did her job, no harm; no foul. And! What if I got in and after a line-up ended with a real beauty but all I got was a shower, bath and massage?

Giving up a known quantity for a long shot goes against my very being. Playing the averages is part of the game. I know what waiting for me down on the avenue. I know all the ends and outs.

Here's the truth of it. Sitting behind my computer discussing it with you guys was one thing. Driving down the street, with a load of Viagra and a hard dick was another thing. Once the little head got into the conversation, my thinking started to change.

I got to thinking about some of the things I'the read recently. Things like:

Mamasan promised that the girl would take good care of me and NOT rush-she was right. Monica says she is 32, but is probably closer to 45. She is Korean and not very attractive, relatively speaking. She gave me a decent table shower, fully clothed in her dress. She proceeded to give me one of the best massages I've ever gotten from a Philly AMP. Probably lasted a full 15-20 minutes. After the massage she finally stripped. She has a belly (some rolls) , real tits but on the saggy side, she has the body of a 40+ year old, but gave great service and was happy to switch to any position. I was disappointed that I didn't get a young hottie with bolt-ons, but did like the fact that I was given great service. Hopefully one of these AMPs will step up their game, they're all starting to provide the same mediocre service.

KT2I hate bait and switch, that's one of the reasons I don't do BackPage. And it's one of the reasons I wanted to try a Massage Parlor. Even though I thought some of the reports I've read seemed a little too good to be true, the thought of hooking up with an Asian beauty was appealing. Especially after seeing what is featured in the Bella spa ads, I was eager to take the plunge. That is until I got of glimpse of the other possibilities.

We might all be surprised about their ages. About 3 years ago I got to know one of the FC girls very well, including going to her apartment and inadvertantly meeting her son. While she looked like late 20's to me, she was actually 40 and the son was over 20. She told me that 2 of the FC girls were older than her, and the others were only a little bit younger. Exercise, plastic surgery, cosmetics, and a steady diet of kimchi works wonders for these girls.I know these are mug shots but come on, be for real. No amount of make-up, exercise, plastic surgery or kimchi is going to turn Lihua or Kyung into Angelina or Ari.

To be honest it came down to my not knowing who to believe, the reviewers in USASexGuide, the BackPage ads or Law Enforcement.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Two_undercover_stings_net_four_prostitution_arrests_in_Philly.html?c=rI decided to go with what I knew best.

Maybe next time.

CookyJar.

PS: Interested in seeing who I ended up with? Checkout my review on Tiffany in the Southern NJ thread.

CookyJar
04-16-13, 13:48

PS: Interested in seeing who I ended up with? Checkout my review on Tiffany in the Southern NJ thread.I apologize. I got a lot of good advice and I do plan on trying an AMP. Change isn't easy. Maybe when things cool down, a bit, I'll get up the nerve and try again.

All wasn't lost; I continued down Ridge Avenue, crossed the Benjamin Franklin and picked up Tiffany. It was almost as easy as that. Click here: Tiffany is for Real , to see Tiffany's review.

CookyJar

Cephlapod Love
04-17-13, 14:14
I chickened out.

I am sorry, but I just couldn't do it.

I got up early, dressed in bland khaki trousers, a golf shirt and loafers. On my way to the city I stopped at WaWa and an ATM. I changed cars and headed downtown. I had every intention. But! At the last minute I chickened out. I just couldn't do it.LOL! Cookie. Thanks for your honesty and candor. Sorry that you didn't get the AMP experience.

What you describe as far as apprehensions, concerns and perhaps fears is perfectly normal. Some play that game when they drive the streets!

What I think is useful from this discussion is the fact that everyone has their own styles and comfort zones. There are different kinds of mongers on these pages and it takes different kinds of skills to play in each venue. I've always had some good respect for the Gents who can play the SW game with ease and success, but realized that wasn't my skill set. This is making it clear that there are different skill sets for the AMP game too.

But to answer your concerns.

What if I got in and the only girl available was a 40 year old with saggy tits.

Two things:

1) That is why experienced AMP mongers were steering you toward CH4 and old CH3 location. The chances of getting ugly girls is diminished there.

2) But hey, if the girl isn't to your liking, it is no different than when you pull up on a SW and see her up close, often the reality is a shock to the 50 yard fantasy. So what do you do in that case? Make a polite excuse and move on? You can always do the same thing with an AMP. If you don't like what Mama presents, you can ask for something else or turn on your heels and walk out the door. You aren't a captive.

What if I got in and after a line-up ended with a real beauty but all I got was a shower, bath and massage?

Then you pick up your tip and go home enjoying the nice rubdown and personal attention you got from the lady. Oh, and don't forget to mention the poor service to Mamasan on the way out.

Giving up a known quantity for a long shot goes against my very being. Playing the averages is part of the game. I know what waiting for me down on the avenue. I know all the ends and outs.

If one were an experienced AMP patron they would have an idea what is available at each business and if that one were dry on a particular day, what was waiting "down the street" at the next AMP. The guys here were steering you toward a "known quantity" but alas, if one had the time in the AMP game that they have on the streets, this wouldn't be an issue. But always go with Plan B or even Plan C in case an AMP is having a bad day or one's style doesn't match the offering.

Here's the truth of it. Sitting behind my computer discussing it with you guys was one thing. Driving down the street, with a load of Viagra and a hard dick was another thing. Once the little head got into the conversation, my thinking started to change.

Oh I hear ya man! Might be the same thing happen to an escort / AMP type guy who heads out to the streets too.

I hate bait and switch, that's one of the reasons I don't do BackPage. And it's one of the reasons I wanted to try a Massage Parlor. Even though I thought some of the reports I've read seemed a little too good to be true, the thought of hooking up with an Asian beauty was appealing. Especially after seeing what is featured in the Bella spa ads, I was eager to take the plunge. That is until I got of glimpse of the other possibilities.

All advertising is BS. If you thought you were headed to an AMP to get a Playboy model, you were being deceived. What one IS getting at an AMP is a nice personal attention with a clean lady. Here are some key differences from a SW:

A. You get an hour in a room that is Tonnes nicer than the fare offered at le Hotel Carlyle and light years different from a 10-spot.

B. You usually get a nice table shower to start the fun. Good if one isn't coming straight from a shower, rather coming from work.

C. One usually gets some kind of soothing rubdown, though length and quality can vary.

D. One might just get the Callowhill Special!

E. One can be assured that the girl / lady is not a hard drug user, she isn't spaced out on dope, she isn't going to pass out on you.

F. The girl isn't going to ask you for a ride to Cop, she isn't going to light up or inject herself in your presence.

G. One doesn't have to worry about being stopped by the Cops for loitering or picking up a known SW type girl. There is NO risk of the cops tossing your car and finding drugs the girl might have "dropped" as to avoid a drug collar.

H. One can usually be certain that if they want to practice their DATY skills they are going to find clean and fresh, not the remnants of the SW's last date 20-minutes ago.

I. Pretty high probability that the girl is clean and tested so less chance of catching some thing curable or otherwise, pretty low versus a germ roulette on the streets.

J. One doesn't have to be alert for erratic behavior or signs of mental illness that could turn things ugly or violent like one might encounter with a SWer.

K. Mamasan screens the girls, keeps them clean, keeps then from drugs, ripping you off, providing a bad date and keeping the reputation the business going. With a SW, many are hit and miss depending on the day, etc. YOU have to do all of the upfront assessments or deal with the consequences.

To be honest it came down to my not knowing who to believe, the reviewers in USASexGuide, the BackPage ads or Law Enforcement.

Well I don't know whether to laugh or be insulted? LOL! Why wouldn't one believe an bunch of anonymous whoremongers posting on boards on the Internet? I think what this experience suggests to me is that one has not done enough homework in order to have all of the answers to the questions that popped up in one's head. If one doesn't have those answers then the wise thing was just what you did: play to your strengths and knowledge.

I guess I am so passionate about CJ's experience because I relate to it heavily from another side. There are a TONNE of questions one needs to have answers to and have them ingrained, BEFORE heading out to the streets. You either know and react instantly to changes on the street or the street can bite you. I don't have ALL those answers and thus tend to shy from the streets. So I mention this as an illustration to others who might be contemplating one form of mongering or another. One needs a realistic assessment of their skill set and knowledge AND either get the requisite knowledge and experience or stay out of unfamiliar territory. Oh sure, with time one can learn new skills and tricks, just don't think it is necessarily easy.

Good Luck!

Spazen
04-17-13, 16:17
1. Rubdown: All over the map. From non-existant to the table-slide and darn near everything in the shower. In any event, a sensuous gliding of the fingertips on the body to get you in the mood is very common. I sometimes do reverse massagee.

2. Something isn't right with the time problem. If I ever get there when Lilly's there I'll address it with her. I expect an hour. I don; t balk at 50 min. I do balk at between 30 and 45. Lately the rooms have been too hot and Ari in particular doesn't like the heat. Some places have room air conditioners which can be very noisy. Electric heaters also seem prevalent. The mamsan of Ch2v2 invested a lot into "Central heat / Air Conditioning". She even managed to get a gas service installed. With fewer mongers frequenting, it may not be turned on. I did run into the 30, 45 and 1 hr rates at one AMP. Very annoying.

3. Sometimes I don't like the beds. Usually they are solid frames made from 4x4's and plywood and can be very comfortable. Some aren't. One AMP I avoid because I don't like the beds. But then you can sometimes get the suite. A 4-hand massage, I would guess will not happen in the small rooms. Even Ch4 has one large room which I have used once. Don't forget the Marylyn rooms.

One AMP had mattresses on the floor. That's not unusual in the girls quarters, but one AMP HAD them everywhere. One time, I did have my session in the girls quarters. Everyone else was busy and I was a regular, so you use what's available. In that case modesty / privacy went out the window. Everyone ended up returning at the same time.

4. The shower. There is an unusual shower area in a few places. Most places have only one table shower room. One has two private rooms. A few are sort of communal. Multiple "bays" in the room separated by curtains. Some have had separate complete baths with normal tubs / showers. They have been used for "second quick showers" when needed. Usually you will find a "table shower room" and 1 or two "powder rooms".

BertIsTheName
04-17-13, 20:51
I'd think that's not offered. Never offered to meat all.

Heard couple stories over in AMP land and just don't believe it.

DATY on a SW = lmfao not even going to comment.

JCM2767
04-18-13, 10:35

Heard couple stories over in AMP land and just don't believe it.

DATY on a SW = lmfao not even going to comment.It may not be offered but you can always ask. And I'm sure if you ask politely she may be able to accommodate your request. I'm just saying if that's something you would want to sample.

BertIsTheName
04-18-13, 15:42
It may not be offered but you can always ask. And I'm sure if you ask politely she may be able to accommodate your request. I'm just saying if that's something you would want to sample.If they put a hat on you for CBJ then you'd have to roll in there with a dental dam.

I heard stories of dudes getting BBBJ and what not, but like I said its unbelievable. I thinks dudes just add fantasy shit to their reviews to make that experience better.

Horsetrader
04-18-13, 17:08

Heard couple stories over in AMP land and just don't believe it.Believe it. Sometimes the girl positions herself right there and you don't have to ask in any way.

My very first experience at a now gone AMP inluded a memorable DATY. Once back in the king size bedroom, she put me on the bed, on my stomach, with my feet hanging off the end of the bed. There was a good 2-feet between my head and the headboard. At the moment, I didn't understand why she had me so far to the foot of the bed. She stripped and started the massage from the feet up to the head, while straddling my body. When she reached my head, she turned around and faced my feet and rubbed my ass, still straddling my body. Then she said "OK, turn over". That put us in the perfect 69 position with her on top. I simply had to take a taste. Or two. Or ten.

CookyJar
04-18-13, 21:34
Please, don't be insulted.

...Well I don't know whether to laugh or be insulted? LOL! Why wouldn't one believe an bunch of anonymous whoremongers posting on boards on the Internet? I think what this experience suggests to me is that one has not done enough homework in order to have all of the answers to the questions that popped up in one's head. If one doesn't have those answers then the wise thing was just what you did: play to your strengths and knowledge.

I guess I am so passionate about CJ's experience because I relate to it heavily from another side. There are a TONNE of questions one needs to have answers to and have them ingrained, BEFORE heading out to the streets. You either know and react instantly to changes on the street or the street can bite you. I don't have ALL those answers and thus tend to shy from the streets. So I mention this as an illustration to others who might be contemplating one form of mongering or another. One needs a realistic assessment of their skill set and knowledge AND either get the requisite knowledge and experience or stay out of unfamiliar territory. Oh sure, with time one can learn new skills and tricks, just don't think it is necessarily easy.

Good Luck!Thanks Cephlapod Love, you said everything I wanted to say better than I could have ever said it.

For years now I've been asking myself, why Newbies have so many questions. After all, it is the world's oldest profession. Suddenly the shoe was on the other foot and I was the newbies with all the questions and the jitters.

I still plan on taking the plunge; soon. And! Bella's was and is still my first choice. I'd love to meet up with Ari.

Part of the problem was whether she (Ari or Angelina or Kelly) was really available as advertised in Bella's advertisement. Judging by the reviews in the Massage Parlor Reports thread it could go either way. Some say the ads are/reflect fakes. Some say they've dated Ari. And! The police mug shots never show anyone resembling the hot girls shown on AMP's sites. If you filter though the actual reviews, set aside the reports on massages and showers and things other than the girls appearance, what you are left with are elderly providers.

My plan is to calm down and just do it.

CookyJar

Sam Katz
04-18-13, 22:01
Ari is no longer there, a new girl Maggie is there now.

I heard Kelly is a pretty good, no bad reviews at all on her

I heard Angelina has crappy rushed service and Maggie I heard she's ok that she used to work at FC a while back but don't know much else about her.

It's cool, we all like to be in our comfort zone, I've never really done anything in the SW scene and wouldn't even know where to start so I know how you feel. One day when things die down a little just check this board or ask who's the hot item during that time I'll be glad to help. Also, I know what you mean about the old providers, only a few years back maybe 2009 2010 younger girls were at a lot of Philly AMPs but now it's only Bella and maybe a few scattered here and there mixed in with the older women.

Good luck and let us know next time when you want to try it out.

Sam Katz

Cephlapod Love
04-19-13, 11:43
If they put a hat on you for CBJ then you'd have to roll in there with a dental dam.

I heard stories of dudes getting BBBJ and what not, but like I said its unbelievable. I thinks dudes just add fantasy shit to their reviews to make that experience better.Er, um, ah. Yeah, DATY is available at an AMP and BBBJ too! Maybe not the first visit unless you tell mamasan up front that is what you need. But rest assured it is available. Shoot I remember once, at CH1 the girl was BBBJ-ing me and before I knew it she was riding the bronco with out a saddle. Had to stop her and get suited up, but never have had a girl since do that at an AMP. So yeah, I have found BBBJ available at an AMP and DATY is the girl's preference but its is available.

Now going down on a SW? No way!

Cephlapod Love
04-19-13, 12:00
Please, don't be insulted.

Thanks Cephlapod Love, you said everything I wanted to say better than I could have ever said it.

For years now I've been asking myself, why Newbies have so many questions. After all, it is the world's oldest profession. Suddenly the shoe was on the other foot and I was the newbies with all the questions and the jitters.

I still plan on taking the plunge; soon. And! Bella's was and is still my first choice. I'd love to meet up with Ari.

Part of the problem was whether she (Ari or Angelina or Kelly) was really available as advertised in Bella's advertisement. Judging by the reviews in the Massage Parlor Reports thread it could go either way. Some say the ads are / reflect fakes. Some say they've dated Ari. And! The police mug shots never show anyone resembling the hot girls shown on AMP's sites. If you filter though the actual reviews, set aside the reports on massages and showers and things other than the girls appearance, what you are left with are elderly providers.

My plan is to calm down and just do it.

CookyJar

CJ, might I suggest something else. Seems like the look of the girl is important to you, in fact paramount, when it comes to paying triple street prices. If that IS indeed the case, I suggest you befriend an incall dude who can set you up with a girl that is definitely the one in the pictures. Maybe up around the 200 range one could find a super hot girl who would allow multiple pops? I'd suggest hawk, but I'm in no place to front for him and I suspect the ladies he finds are a bit more pricey than that.

But the point of the AMP for most guys is avoidance of many of the street issues, issues that you deal with instinctively. The AMP girls are generally a grade or two above the SW scale, but as you point out some might be more "experienced" than you like. But alas, one needs to recognize that lighting in an AMP is always very favorable to the girls. You'll never see them in the light requisite for a mug shot, so unless one is looking VERY closely they will look much younger / better. Generally the AMP girls will have that petite & slender look to them and the Asian facial features is a bonus to many gents too. I guess if one can see the mugshot face in the girl in an AMP, one is too bored to be there! <grin> But the AMP experience is vastly different from a SW encounter: that is a transaction, the AMP more of a personal services & pampering experience (if done properly).

Thank you for your willingness to take on this journey - try something new. It is a good illustration to newbies. Hopefully others have learned a thing or two from the kind advice several mongers have offered up. The game comes in all forms and there are different strokes for different folks! Good luck on your journey, kimosabi!

BertIsTheName
04-19-13, 15:33
Er, um, ah. Yeah, DATY is available at an AMP and BBBJ too! Maybe not the first visit unless you tell mamasan up front that is what you need. But rest assured it is available. Shoot I remember once, at CH1 the girl was BBBJ-ing me and before I knew it she was riding the bronco with out a saddle. Had to stop her and get suited up, but never have had a girl since do that at an AMP. So yeah, I have found BBBJ available at an AMP and DATY is the girl's preference but its is available.

Now going down on a SW? No way!I've only DATY once at AMP. I wouldn't even know how to approach asking mama that question.

Wouldn't think mama would know what (DATY) meant.

As far as the BBBJ. I've had it licked before hat went on but head didn't go in where as I would not consider that a BBBJ.

PhillyDwag
04-22-13, 13:48
The AMP and the Street walker are completely different experiences.

I would have to say the Bella site is about a correct as you'll find with the pics being true. I know for sure that Ari's and Angelina's pics are them. Kelly's is also true. I do agree the other Backpage posts are 100% fake. And most likely the girls working there look nothing like the pictures.

If you're into picking up SW's that is fine. I have always chickened out with trying that. I assume if they are walking the street they have other issues and problems that I don't want to be involved with. I feel they are doing it to feed another habit.

This might be hypocritical of me but I found most AMP ladies are just doing it for the money. Just like any other working stiff going to a job they don't necessarily like to pay their bills and to get by. It a very rare person that actually likes their job enough to continue to do it if they didn't need the money. That is different then a slave to an addictive habit that is destroying their life.

Not saying that all SW are feeding a habit. I do even think some of the guys that see SW are helping them in a real way. Considering the violence they can face on the streets and if it wasn't for their customers they might resort to other means. One of my biggest concerns is the IV drug use, again not saying everyone but obviously the IV use and the real potential for needle sharing has always made me shy away. I am not a prude and love a good BBBJ from almost anyone.

I do like the showers at an AMP and it seems like the whole experience is much cleaner then even some $300 / hr ladies I have seen. The incall also seems to be safer the being out on the streets.

Of course your money can go much further on the streets and that is always a factor.

To each their own.

Cephlapod Love
04-23-13, 15:06

If you're into picking up SW's that is fine. I have always chickened out with trying that. I assume if they are walking the street they have other issues and problems that I don't want to be involved with. I feel they are doing it to feed another habit.

This might be hypocritical of me but I found most AMP ladies are just doing it for the money. Just like any other working stiff going to a job they don't necessarily like to pay their bills and to get by. It a very rare person that actually likes their job enough to continue to do it if they didn't need the money. That is different then a slave to an addictive habit that is destroying their life.Er, well."just doing it for the money" has a double edge to it as well. It is likely that at the "average" AMP the "dirty little secret" you will never be aware of, but is likely happening anyway, and that your presence is supporting, is sexual slavery. Yeah, I know, doesn't seem possible in today's age. But if one read the indictments of CH3, it was pretty clear that was what was going on and why the Feds were involved. So don't think the AMPs are a better alternative, just a different "master."

CookyJar
04-23-13, 18:41
It's not really Apples & Oranges. Not really! It's more like Apples and Apples or Oranges and Oranges – they are both fruits. The difference is more a matter of location than anything else.

...They have other issues and problems that I don't want to be involved with. I feel they are doing it to feed another habit.

This might be hypocritical of me but I found most AMP ladies are just doing it for the money. Just like any other working stiff going to a job they don't necessarily like to pay their bills and to get by. It a very rare person that actually likes their job enough to continue to do it if they didn't need the money. That is different then a slave to an addictive habit that is destroying their life.

Not saying that all SW are feeding a habit. I do even think some of the guys that see SW are helping them in a real way. Considering the violence they can face on the streets and if it wasn't for their customers they might resort to other means. One of my biggest concerns is the IV drug use, again not saying everyone but obviously the IV use and the real potential for needle sharing has always made me shy away. I am not a prude and love a good BBBJ from almost anyone.

I do like the showers at an AMP and it seems like the whole experience is much cleaner then even some $300 / hr ladies I have seen. The incall also seems to be safer the being out on the streets.

Of course your money can go much further on the streets and that is always a factor.

To each their own.I totally agree; to each their own. And! While I agree with a lot of what you sad, I beg to differ when it come to your IV drug use assessment.

The laws of probabilities do not tell you what is going to happen, they merely tell you what is likely to happen.

Having unprotected sex is not unlike tossing a coin. If you toss a coin ninety-nine times and it comes up heads each time, then it is not more likely that the next toss will be a tail. The odds stay the same, at 50%. Each sex act is an "independent event." The HIV virus does not know the difference between Sex workers. The virus does not prefer SWers over APM workers.

Also! You are not the first to connect money with the trades. After all, it is the root of all evil. They want your money, not your love or you compassion. After all is said and done, what they do with their money is none of your business. Some will purchase food and essentials, some will pay off the debts and masters, and there are others who'll buy drugs. It's none of my business what happens next to the money after it leaves my hands; just like I don't expects my clients to question what I do with their paychecks. Some guys take their hard earn cash home to the wife, others stop off at the race track or liquid store and then there are some who waste it on hookers or massages. Who cares? Certainly it is my hope that everyone does the right thing; but, in the end – to each his own.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-23-13, 21:14
I may have sounded a wee cold or non-caring in my response to, "Apples and Oranges," when I said, "Who cares!" We all care. No one wants bad things for other people.

Er, well."just doing it for the money" has a double edge to it as well. It is likely that at the "average" AMP the "dirty little secret" you will never be aware of, but is likely happening anyway, and that your presence is supporting, is sexual slavery. Yeah, I know, doesn't seem possible in today's age. But if one read the indictments of CH3, it was pretty clear that was what was going on and why the Feds were involved. So don't think the AMPs are a better alternative, just a different "master."Thanks again Cephlapod Love. APMs are not my area of expertise. I have heard of and read about "Sexual Slavery," in the Asian communities. My understanding is that it extends too many other foreign groups, such as Russian and Hispanic. Like I said, I don't know much about it. What I do believe is that there are many secret little details that we mongers know nothing about. We like to think that we are wise and know everything. The truth is that if you don't actually work in the industry there are probably lots of "Dirty Little Secrets," we know nothing about and cannot even imagine.

Money is the root of all evil. Evil is everywhere; even in AMPs.

CookyJar

Sam Katz
04-23-13, 22:05
Sexual slavery? The only thing close to being tied down to an AMP is some girls have to pay back for start up costs. If you know about AMPs you know what I'm talking about. The AMPs don't kidnap girls and force them to do anything, atleast not the ones we all know about, people that get these ideas probably get the notion from other countries or believe some things they heard, this is 2013. These girls are all here because they chose to be. They can leave whenever they want. They go to the sugarhouse casino some nights, some go on vacations and party and do drugs all night. They work when they want to work. Some of these girls are pretty damn wealthy too, doesn't take a genius to figure out which ones are raking in a lot of money. At the end of the day they are doing it for money and money only. The best GFEs are also really good actors. And to everyone besides the small % of mongers that get to meet outside or dated/married an AMP girl which I won't get into right now-If you disagree next time you visit an AMP ask her if she'll do you for free.

If you don't believe me in what I said about sexual slavery next time you go to any AMP, ask the girl whats up, some will think your nuts for even asking.

CookyJar is correct this is just a job to them, and I agree what "prostitutes" in general choose to spend their hard earned money on is an irrelevant topic.

BertIsTheName
04-24-13, 06:42
Sexual slavery? The only thing close to being tied down to an AMP is some girls have to pay back for start up costs. If you know about AMPs you know what I'm talking about. The AMPs don't kidnap girls and force them to do anything, atleast not the ones we all know about, people that get these ideas probably get the notion from other countries or believe some things they heard, this is 2013. These girls are all here because they chose to be. They can leave whenever they want. They go to the sugarhouse casino some nights, some go on vacations and party and do drugs all night. They work when they want to work. Some of these girls are pretty damn wealthy too, doesn't take a genius to figure out which ones are raking in a lot of money. At the end of the day they are doing it for money and money only. The best GFEs are also really good actors. And to everyone besides the small % of mongers that get to meet outside or dated / married an AMP girl which I won't get into right now-If you disagree next time you visit an AMP ask her if she'll do you for free.

If you don't believe me in what I said about sexual slavery next time you go to any AMP, ask the girl whats up, some will think your nuts for even asking.

CookyJar is correct this is just a job to them, and I agree what "prostitutes" in general choose to spend their hard earned money on is an irrelevant topic.Next time I'm at Bella I'm going to ask what's up with a date on your day off and she can keep the house fee LOL.

See how that goes.

Cephlapod Love
04-24-13, 10:08
Sexual slavery? The only thing close to being tied down to an AMP is some girls have to pay back for start up costs. If you know about AMPs you know what I'm talking about. The AMPs don't kidnap girls and force them to do anything, at least not the ones we all know about, people that get these ideas probably get the notion from other countries or believe some things they heard, this is 2013. These girls are all here because they chose to be. They can leave whenever they want. They go to the sugarhouse casino some nights, some go on vacations and party and do drugs all night. They work when they want to work. Some of these girls are pretty damn wealthy too, doesn't take a genius to figure out which ones are raking in a lot of money. At the end of the day they are doing it for money and money only. The best GFEs are also really good actors. And to everyone besides the small % of mongers that get to meet outside or dated / married an AMP girl which I won't get into right now-If you disagree next time you visit an AMP ask her if she'll do you for free.

CookyJar is correct this is just a job to them, and I agree what "prostitutes" in general choose to spend their hard earned money on is an irrelevant topic.Sam, I have to respectfully disagree. While it would appear that some mongers do have a relationship with an AMP girl outside of an AMP, I have to wonder if that isn't a generalization to the broader community? It is not uncommon for girls to end up in this country via being smuggled in. Now in some cases I suspect that some wanted to come and paid for the opportunity. But even some of those might find when they get here they have to pay back a debt and thus end up working in the AMPs. I guess that is your "start up costs?" And that is non-exploitive?

Now perhaps some AMPs might provide free room & board and allow the girls free rain to go to AC, some may not. But court documents will demonstrate that plenty of girls are working off a debt, they have to pay the house a percentage of tips and perhaps add on fees, etc and their movements are controlled. Certainly the fact that once one finds a nice girl they often discover that in a few months she is no longer there? Could that be because the girls get moved around to different cities by the handlers?

But alas, I know, deep down inside some gents prefer not to be exploitative of girls and want to avoid those that are tied to a master, be it a chemical master or another form of control. So with the facade on an AMP we mongers can justify our actions as non-exploitative because we don't see it and it is cloaked in a personal service. We can justify it by thinking we are just going for a "massage" and whatever happens falls into that "consenting adults" exclusion. It certainly is a lot cleaner than picking up a girl from the streets, found in an economically challenged part of town.

But to claim that ALL AMP girls are US Citizens, have legal US status and are free to come to the AMP and leave an AMP at anytime, work when they want appears counter to the facts. Perhaps a few do? I'm just sayin'

Cephlapod Love
04-24-13, 10:11
I may have sounded a wee cold or non-caring in my response to,"Apples and Oranges," when I said,"Who cares!" We all care. No one wants bad things for other people.

I have heard of and read about "Sexual Slavery," in the Asian communities. My understanding is that it extends too many other foreign groups, such as Russian and Hispanic. Like I said, I don't know much about it. What I do believe is that there are many secret little details that we mongers know nothing about. We like to think that we are wise and know everything. The truth is that if you don't actually work in the industry there are probably lots of "Dirty Little Secrets," we know nothing about and cannot even imagine.

Money is the root of all evil. Evil is everywhere; even in AMPs.

CookyJarI think you nailed it!

Sam Katz
04-24-13, 12:31
Who said anything about ALL AMP girls being US citizens? Most are not citizens and are here on some visa. Didn't you notice none are perfect English speakers? They all came here to work from a different country. Some girls can be moved by a handler but most chose where they want to be the problem is they don't know where is good or bad but get suggestions references from other workers but some places you can't go even if you want to because your in a different "line". Next time at Bella ask Lilly or the girls. Rachel comes and goes when she wants, even drop in for a week to make a little extra cash and bounce. Angelina can go whenever she pleases but chooses to stay to make more money, Maggie was called upon by a contact in NYC who deals with Lilly because she was one man short. This contact helps shuffle the girls around but is in no way a pimp or anything like that.

But at the end of the day there's too much to be said about this lets just move on with reviews.

Still waiting for a Maggie review, I know one of you mongers seen her already, I missed her by a day

Cambria
04-25-13, 22:01
Ari told me she can leave and come back whenever she wants to. I asked her if she would like to meet outside, she laughed and said sorry no thanks.

No AMP girl is a slave. They are just here to make some money and leave or meet a rich guy to support them.

BertIsTheName
04-26-13, 06:28
Who said anything about ALL AMP girls being US citizens? Most are not citizens and are here on some visa. Didn't you notice none are perfect English speakers? They all came here to work from a different country. Some girls can be moved by a handler but most chose where they want to be the problem is they don't know where is good or bad but get suggestions references from other workers but some places you can't go even if you want to because your in a different "line". Next time at Bella ask Lilly or the girls. Rachel comes and goes when she wants, even drop in for a week to make a little extra cash and bounce. Angelina can go whenever she pleases but chooses to stay to make more money, Maggie was called upon by a contact in NYC who deals with Lilly because she was one man short. This contact helps shuffle the girls around but is in no way a pimp or anything like that.

But at the end of the day there's too much to be said about this lets just move on with reviews.

Still waiting for a Maggie review, I know one of you mongers seen her already, I missed her by a dayAngelina told me a story during small talk she originally landed in LA then to NY now in Philly.

CookyJar
04-27-13, 19:27
Jessica was walking pass Huntingdon Station when I first spotted her. The normal services were offered, no anal. I fell in love with her BBBJ and finished before I could sample full service. She was very willing and accommodating.

A table shower and massage would have been nice; but, I was more than satisfied with what I got.

…But the point of the AMP for most guys is avoidance of many of the street issues, issues that you deal with instinctively…
Location, location, location…in a AMP on the street, there is little difference in what you get – relief of what ills you. At least that the way I see it. Asian, Eskimo or Martian…I like them all. If they can provide the service; I am a happy camper. Driving to the heart of the city, knocking on doors (Joe sent me), going though the momma san money on table process; it’s all foreign and strange to me. I am going to do it; but, I am going to have to get my nerve up.

In the mean time, Jessica and her friends work find for me.

…The AMP girls are generally a grade or two above the SW scale, but as you point out some might be more "experienced" than you like…

WOW!!! That’s a mighty big boast!

Having never been with or even seen an actual picture of an AMP girl, I cannot call you a liar. LOL But! Have you taken a look at some of the girls who pictures I’ve posted. Holy Jesus! Some mind blowers come to mind. A grade or two above SWers, how? Certainly not in looks? JMHO

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-27-13, 19:33
… If that IS indeed the case, I suggest you befriend an incall dude who can set you up with a girl that is definitely the one in the pictures. Maybe up around the 200 range one could find a super hot girl who would allow multiple pops? I'd suggest hawk, but I'm in no place to front for him and I suspect the ladies he finds are a bit more pricey than that…Thanks; but, no thanks. Backpage girls, escorts services and internet services bother me to no end. It is like a phobia with me. I cannot stand up selling, being rushed and bait and switch. Just the thought of doing the process and ending up with some girl trying to hoodwink me, makes me shutter.

Even if the girl was the prettiest ever born and presented to me during a bait and switch, I would be upset. I would feel as if someone, on some level was trying to fool me.

Jessica was everything I expected and more. Actually, when I first made the pickup, I thought she might be a little pudgy. I was worried that her breast might have a little sag. To the contrary, she has a nice full body, nice ass and legs, and perky tits. She is young, pleasant to look at and has a nice personality. That's five out of five, on my hit list and certainly a high score on anyone else's list.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-27-13, 19:39
Actually, physical appearance (the look of the girl) is way down on my list.

…Seems like the look of the girl is important to you, in fact paramount, when it comes to paying triple street prices…

1. Number one on my list is hygiene, physical cleanliness. Some things you cannot determine at first glance. If she gets in and looks gruggy, smells less than fresh or hair is matted, I come up with some kind of excuse to get her back on her way. I cannot begin to tell you how many otherwise suitable girls I have declined because of a dingy outfit or sneakers.

2. Number two is first impression and attitude. Is she alert? Does she seem friendly? If she appears drowsy or drugged, it's adios. If she's full of herself and acts like she doing me a favor; I don't need her.

3. Service is number three. It's all about the service.

4. And then comes looks and physical appearance – if #1, 2 & 3 are there, I can usually work with number 4, appearance. I am a very liberal minded gentleman. I often see beauty where other don't. Yes! I do have my preferences. If I came get 1, 2, & 3 in a young perfect body with a sweet face – I'll take it.

5. Number five; money isn't even a consideration. Cost doesn't even enter in the equation. Why? Because I never pay for sex. That's against the law. I don't mind a proper fee for services rendered as long as the transaction is legal. But! I don't pay for sex.

Jessica fits the bill. I am not sure if she offers massages. There was not table shower. She was freshly bathed and scented. All services were provided pleasantly and with a smile.

CookyJar

Barry Manilow
04-29-13, 16:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive douchebaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LongDickDaddy
05-04-13, 10:02
Actually, physical appearance (the look of the girl) is way down on my list.

1. Number one on my list is hygiene, physical cleanliness. Some things you cannot determine at first glance. If she gets in and looks gruggy, smells less than fresh or hair is matted, I come up with some kind of excuse to get her back on her way. I cannot begin to tell you how many otherwise suitable girls I have declined because of a dingy outfit or sneakers.

2. Number two is first impression and attitude. Is she alert? Does she seem friendly? If she appears drowsy or drugged, it's adios. If she's full of herself and acts like she doing me a favor; I don't need her.

3. Service is number three. It's all about the service.

4. And then comes looks and physical appearance – if #1, 2 & 3 are there, I can usually work with number 4, appearance. I am a very liberal minded gentleman. I often see beauty where other don't. Yes! I do have my preferences. If I came get 1, 2, & 3 in a young perfect body with a sweet face – I'll take it.

5. Number five; money isn't even a consideration. Cost doesn't even enter in the equation. Why? Because I never pay for sex. That's against the law. I don't mind a proper fee for services rendered as long as the transaction is legal. But! I don't pay for sex.

Jessica fits the bill. I am not sure if she offers massages. There was not table shower. She was freshly bathed and scented. All services were provided pleasantly and with a smile.

CookyJarI sometimes like a gal a little grungy and with a light fish odor. LOL.

Quiet Business
05-08-13, 17:35
Whichever is correct. I have contact with her. Cookyjar posted pictures up from a long time ago and I came across her for the first time a few months ago but then lost contact, then again a few weeks ago. Could not post then but wanted to let you know that she is still around. I had an amazing time, definitely my ATF. I hope to participate in group activities with her like CJ did in the past!

CookyJar
05-12-13, 11:50
Angie asked me to say hello to a friend of hers. Hello! I don’t want to cause any trouble so I will keep this hello, low key.

Spent both days with a cute blond who before this week I have never seen out on the Ave. 29, about 5'5", nice be cups, very cute face. Nice GFE, excellent kisser, very passionate. No digits, ...
I trust we are talking about the same girl. I thought she was a wee bit taller, perhaps 5’6” or 5’7”. LOL I’d be proud to take her anywhere, including meeting mom. She is currently at the top of my to do again list.

CookyJar

CookyJar
05-12-13, 11:57
I knew her as Mckenzie.

...So now on to more important things. I understand you did photos for Angie. Angie is going to set this forum on fire when you post them pics.

I've known Angie for a few years. She is one of the best providers available hands down. She is so very far from a typical Avenue Girl. She is very pretty. Has a beautiful smile. She is one of those girls that can carry a conversation at any level. I have been seen in public with her on several occasions. Nobody would ever know the deal. Angie always looks like she just got out of the shower. As long as I have known her I have never seen her dirty or needing a shower. One thing that makes Angie stand out from everybody else is she has a life. She also understands that her clients have a life and would never intrude into that life unasked.

She is a companion that enjoys overnighters. She has never taken as much as a soda from my fridge without asking. When she is at my place she fits right in like she was always there. She likes watching movies. Likes hot apple pie with ice cream. She enjoys morning breakfast and a couple cups of coffee. She even has her own toiletries at my place for when she visits. She has boundaries but I will let others find out just what those boundaries are. One could be standing in a supermarket check out line beside Angie and never guess what she does. Angie is the perfectly ideal date. Take her home to mom at Thanksgiving and Mom will never know why you are so thankful. She'll just think you found religion and tell Angie how happy she is you finally found a good girl. As I said, Angie and I have known each other a long time. If all the girls on the Ave was like her then prostitution would be legal, at least here. Everybody would want some of that. I watched two cops almost crash their bikes over her the other day looking at her. Angie has been away for a while for personal reasons. Some of the Mongers know what they are but personally I'll keep them private. The reaction here is going to be interesting when the pics are posted. Just watch. Welcome back Angie you are really above the rest.I've little to add to Gator's assessments, other than the fact that she is a big girl and extremely agile.

CookyJar

Miami Boy
05-13-13, 08:25
She is a big girl.

CookyJarShe is now, LOL. Was a lot thinner last summer. Looks like quite a few girls have been eating well lately. Jessica, Michelle and Angie have all put on some weight. I almost don't recognize them. Hopefully little Jaimie (Sargent st) has too. I have not seen her since Oct. I always felt the need to feed her because she would sometimes go for days without eating.

Nice pics as usual!

Fredies Dream
05-15-13, 06:00
C J,

Been admiring your work for years now. Come back every other month or so to check out your latest exploits.

What percent would you say agree to pose for your shoots? And what method of imfluence do you employee to persuade them?

One last question. The framed pictures inside the photo that usually appears to the right of the model and dance pole. Is that photo shopped in? It looks different in each shot. Nice touch with that by the way.

CookyJar
05-22-13, 23:13
I am doing a fellow monger, a highly respected member of the community, a solid. I very rarely post pictures that I haven't taken or gotten permission to post. In this case I am trusting the monger who provided them.

I don't post much negative info about any of the girls of the Ave. Of course I will break my own rule when it comes to something needing to be said or as a matter of safety for everybody. This is one of those times. Many times it is important that we share whatever info we may have on certain girls on the Ave. To protect each other. J LO or Yesinia depending on what she calls herself that day is one of these girls that should be avoided at all costs. It has been related to me by various mongers that J LO is a complete street thief. Equal to Crazy Katie for those that remember her. It is said she has stolen from one or more mongers cell phones, laptops, car keys, wallets, and just about anything that isn't nailed down. She doesn't look like it but she is a Crack working girl that frequents the area from Ontario and the K to Buckius and the K. For those that may not know where Buckius is it is the Erie and Torresdale area. Spends a lot of time around the Tioga station area also. At times she will wander to the south end and hang around Huntingdon. When she steals from mongers she unloads the goods to the guys that sell Crack on Thayer between the K and Jasper. I'm trying to get pics posted of her very soon. It is of the utmost importance that as mongers we share this type info on girls to keep mongers safe. J LO will sometimes work in teams with other girls around the Thayer St and K area. Don't let her cute petite stature fool you, she has been known to pull a knife on at least two mongers. This girl is a must to avoid when it comes to safety. She can be very tough if she feels the need. It is my very strong recommendation if you see her on the Ave, Stay as far from her as you can. If you find yourself face to face with her in your car, then find a way to dump her. Tell her you went out and forgot your money. What ever you do, do not allow her to gain the upper hand with you. You will lose every time. Me I'm just an 'OL GatorI have never known Gator to bad mouth a girl who didn't deserve it. I for one will be staying clear of this one. She must have really done something to earn the wrath of OL Gator.

CookyJar

Harryo
05-23-13, 20:14
After seeing the pics of J Lo I believe I know this young lady. She is an East Camden girl who used to attend a certain private party that was busted a couple of years ago to much fanfare on the internet and by the media.

Trust me when I say she is BIG TIME TROUBLE. She was known to steal from the other dancers and clients when she had the opportunity. She was living in Fishtown with another dancer / escort and her boyfriend until the neighbors complained about the traffic going in and out of that house.

I don't post very often preferring to keep a very low profile, but those who know me will attest to my honesty STAY FAR FAR AWAY from this young lady and do not under any circumstances allow her to get your digits or she will stalk you forever.

CookyJar
05-23-13, 23:07
Charley has become my, 'Go to girl. ' Because I know I can count on her to provide eager and satisfying service, I stop for her whenever I see her.

Besides for being cute as a button, Charley provides big girl services. Don't let her small stature fool you – Charley can take it any way you want to poke her.

CookyJarI love a girl who can take directions. I love it even more when a girl remembers directions and knows how to enhance them. Charley is a tiny little spinner with big girl talents. She's a little freak with a big attitude. As the old saying goes, 'Big or small, it all evens out beneath the sheets. '

CookyJar

CookyJar
05-23-13, 23:11
Sooner or later, it comes down to this; does the girl provide quality service.

. Charley has a bubbly attitude which didn't come though in her pictures.

CookyJarAfter three or four follow-up dates, Charley still amazes me. Behind her petite little body is a gigantic provider. She rides like a true cowgirl, tight in the saddle. No matter how hard I bumped and grinned I couldn't throw her off, she held on tight and rode me like the professional that she is.

If you get the chance don't pass this one up, she aims to please, whether she is on top, bottom or getting it doggie; she is can take it. And, her BBBJ is equal too and tops most.

CookyJar

Jooop
05-23-13, 23:55
Sooner or later, it comes down to this; does the girl provide quality service.

After three or four follow-up dates, Charley still amazes me. Behind her petite little body is a gigantic provider. She rides like a true cowgirl, tight in the saddle. No matter how hard I bumped and grinned I couldn't throw her off, she held on tight and rode me like the professional that she is.

If you get the chance don't pass this one up, she aims to please, whether she is on top, bottom or getting it doggie; she is can take it. And, her BBBJ is equal too and tops most.

CookyJarCookie nice pick one of my Favorites.

Thar11
05-24-13, 09:05
I am doing a fellow monger, a highly respected member of the community, a solid. I very rarely post pictures that I haven't taken or gotten permission to post. In this case I am trusting the monger who provided them.

I have never known Gator to bad mouth a girl who didn't deserve it. I for one will be staying clear of this one. She must have really done something to earn the wrath of OL Gator.

CookyJarWow! She's really cute. I hear the warnings but if I see her on the Ave I will probably pick her up and try my luck. Maybe I should stay away based on the warnings but truth be told I should really be staying away from the Ave altogether but I just can't help it.

Snowman84
05-24-13, 16:50
Long time lurker and secret fan. I just moved to Philly and I would love to see Charley. Where in general can I find her? If I manage to see her I promise to share how it went.

Quiet Business
05-24-13, 18:42

I have never known Gator to bad mouth a girl who didn't deserve it. I for one will be staying clear of this one. She must have really done something to earn the wrath of OL Gator.

CookyJarI guess my guardian was looking over me that day. But I too, will take Gators word and avoid seeing her again.

CookyJar
05-24-13, 18:45
You could, but you probably won't.

Wow! She's really cute. I hear the warnings but if I see her on the Ave I will probably pick her up and try my luck. Maybe I should stay away based on the warnings but truth be told I should really be staying away from the Ave altogether but I just can't help it.The same thought went through my mind when I first got the pictures. Then I thought about it for a moment. There are plenty of girls out there and bearing in mind that it's been confirmed by two mongers – I think I'll stay clear of this one. Better safe than sorry.

CookyJar

CookyJar
05-25-13, 13:55
Long time lurker and secret fan. I just moved to Philly and I would love to see Charley. Where in general can I find her? If I manage to see her I promise to share how it went.Try the northern end, near the Seven / Eleven.

CookyJar

Boob Luvah
05-30-13, 15:38
I knew her as Mckenzie.

CookyJarHey CJ,

While driving in Huntingdon couple of weeks ago I saw Angel / Mckenzie with another blonde girl. She's younger probably early twenties and a bit shorter. She's wearing black leggings & a sweat shirt. Do you happen to know this girl as well?

When I turn around both of them are gone so I thought they are civilian until I saw your report.

CookyJar
06-01-13, 10:36
Hey CJ,

While driving in Huntingdon couple of weeks ago I saw Angel / Mckenzie with another blonde girl. She's younger probably early twenties and a bit shorter. She's wearing black leggings & a sweat shirt. Do you happen to know this girl as well?

When I turn around both of them are gone so I thought they are civilian until I saw your report.Sorry, I canot help you. I haven't been outlately. Last time I was out I saw Mchenzie and we dated but she didn't mention any new friends. I will be on the look-out.

CookyJar

NumberDude
06-07-13, 09:31
Charley is also "Francesca". Look at the photo achives under the name "Francesca". You'll see that the tatoos match up with recent photos. Face and body too. It's a match no doubt. That said, she's a nice girl and lots of fun. Saw her on the north end.

CookyJar
06-16-13, 12:08
CookyJar did take pics of Val and they are posted on his thread. I'm just not sure when that was. If I'm not mistaken I think it was last summer. Me I'm just an 'OL GatorUSASexGuide's search feature does not allow three letter searches. But! You can, Click here, to see my review on Val . Hopefully this is the same girl. If not, I apologize in advance.

Mine was actually a favorable review. However, things and people do change and the circumstances were different on my date with Val. Because of our location there certainly was not much of a chance for her to steal. As has been suggested many times, on this site, I don't carry anything of real value within reach and on my person, I only carry what I don't fear losing.

Gator, is this the right Val? She was street wise, but what girl on Kensington Avenue isn't. She was cool with me back then.

CookyJar

CookyJar
06-16-13, 12:49
I've been spending a lot of time over in Jersey. It's an okay place to monger if you can get pass the squalor. Click on here to see my latest South Jersey review.

The biggest problem for me with searching for girls on Broadway is that I may be missing out on finding some of my favorites on Kensington Avenue. So I'm asking; has anyone seen Moyua or Maylea lately?

Reports on Moyua vary, she's either up state, in rehab or out of the game. I recently got a communication from someone claiming to be Maylea. Has anyone any information on either girl?

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

CookyJar

Gator145
06-16-13, 13:44
USASexGuide's search feature does not allow three letter searches. But! You can, Click here, to see my review on Val . Hopefully this is the same girl. If not, I apologize in advance.

Mine was actually a favorable review. However, things and people do change and the circumstances were different on my date with Val. Because of our location there certainly was not much of a chance for her to steal. As has been suggested many times, on this site, I don't carry anything of real value within reach and on my person, I only carry what I don't fear losing.

Gator, is this the right Val? She was street wise, but what girl on Kensington Avenue isn't. She was cool with me back then.

CookyJarFor those unfamiliar with Val this is the Girl from the Tioga and Venango area CookyJar. She has always a had a bad reputation but the cute face seems to smooth things over for many. All in all she's one that must be watched all the time. Blink and chances are she will lift something. I have never lost anything from her but have been given reports that she can clean someone out right in front of their eyes. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator

Tussel
06-16-13, 21:37
I've been spending a lot of time over in Jersey. It's an okay place to monger if you can get pass the squalor. Click on here to see my latest South Jersey review.

The biggest problem for me with searching for girls on Broadway is that I may be missing out on finding some of my favorites on Kensington Avenue. So I'm asking; has anyone seen Moyua or Maylea lately?

Reports on Moyua vary, she's either up state, in rehab or out of the game. I recently got a communication from someone claiming to be Maylea. Has anyone any information on either girl?

CookyJarMoyua and Maylea would be my dream threesome. Both of these SW's need to get back soon.

Tonsil Hockey
06-17-13, 00:27
If my memory is intact, I'd bet a paycheck that (CJ's) Val worked at one of the houses on either Callowhill or Spring Garden. A while back.

LoveGirls123
06-17-13, 22:38

CookyJarWhere can I find Maylea? She looks hot in the photo. Is she good. Is she as sexy as she looks. Where can I go with her?

RepoMan2642
06-21-13, 09:53
There's A reason I asked,"If others who have had recently contact with this Kelly would like to comment – feel free to do so." After we had settled up for the photo session, I asked Kelly if she'd like to hang around for a little something more. I proposed a threesome with Heidi and me. To my disappointment; Kelly declined. She opted to take the bird in hand and leave.

That Means, even though I got the pictures, according to his review; SuperEloquent got the better deal. If any of you have sampled Kelly's wares; please post a review. I'd like to know what I missed.

CookyJarHeard this Kelly passed away last week, just wondering if true?

Gator145
06-21-13, 17:00
Heard this Kelly passed away last week, just wondering if true?There are so many Kellys it is very difficult sorting out which one you refer to. There is one that frequented the area around Erie and Torresdale Aves. Kelly is her street name. Tall thin and very attractive. Dark below the shoulder hair.

She has been very very sick recently. Sick to the point anything could happen. I was talking to a fried of mine as recently as yesterday, Thursday. As of that time she was still with us. Wish I could assist you further but without details I am pretty much in the dark. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

RepoMan2642
06-21-13, 19:45
This Kelly just got out of DCP in Thornton Delaware county around 30 days ago and CJ has pics of her in the attached report, I was unable to attach his pic and site said my pics were to big, can you advise me how to make pic files smaller?

Thanks,

Repo

Cephlapod Love
06-21-13, 21:03
T I was unable to attach his pic and site said my pics were to big, can you advise me how to make pic files smaller?

Yeah, try opening the picture in MS Paint. Then resize it by going to the "Image" tab, select "Stretch / Skew" and a pop-up window opens. Type in the same number (say 50) in both of the Stretch boxes and hit OK. [don't do anything in the Skew boxes] I have found that with the images my camera takes, that a reduction to 25% is usually about the right size to get them into USASG posts

That should resize them. Then resave the images with a different name as a jpeg file, not a bitmap, bmp file.

Er, if you are using a Mac, ask someone else. <smile

Hunterspeak17
06-24-13, 22:57

CookyJarI've spotted Maylea north near the 7-11 in the mornings. She seems to have filled out in weight a bit. Still recognizable face.

CookyJar
06-25-13, 09:49
I've spotted Maylea north near the 7-11 in the mornings. She seems to have filled out in weight a bit. Still recognizable face.Thanks Hunterspeak17,

Yeah! It's her. I passed by her twice before realizing it was her. IMHO, the new body is a blast. The attitude and skills are the same.

I am waiting to hear from her.

CookyJar

Davey1965
06-25-13, 22:52
Heard this Kelly passed away last week, just wondering if true?That would suck. She was a cool girl, haven't seen her out for almost a year, but remember her pre K when she worked for Joys Companions.

Cephlapod Love
06-26-13, 07:55
That would suck. She was a cool girl, haven't seen her out for almost a year, but remember her pre K when she worked for Joys Companions.OMG! The frizzy-haired blonde girl, Kelly that was at Joys? Or was she aka as Christine? I remember when Christine was a CL Causal Encounters regular poster. Even remember her posting how some dude gave her an envelope full of newspaper instead of $$$. Was amazed when she migrated over to Joy's. But she ended up on the K? Sad.

Davey1965
06-26-13, 12:06
OMG! The frizzy-haired blonde girl, Kelly that was at Joys? Or was she aka as Christine? I remember when Christine was a CL Causal Encounters regular poster. Even remember her posting how some dude gave her an envelope full of newspaper instead of $$$. Was amazed when she migrated over to Joy's. But she ended up on the K? Sad.

257217No this was the Kelly that was at Joy's.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1311102&viewfull=1#post1311102

Cephlapod Love
06-27-13, 12:09
No this was the Kelly that was at Joy's.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1311102&viewfull=1#post1311102Oh, OK, my bad. Thanks for the link. I didn't know Kelly.

Christine was at Joy's for a while. Wonder what happened to her?

Sam Katz
06-27-13, 15:47
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/06/27/six-arrested-in-daylight-prostitution-sting-in-kensington/

Be careful out there fellow mongers!

Mystic10
06-28-13, 09:40
[QUOTE=Sam Katz; 1801225]http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/06/27/six-arrested-in-daylight-prostitution-sting-in-kensington/

Be careful out there fellow mongers! [/Q.

This is bad news but good to know thanks for posting it.

Bear222
06-28-13, 10:45
Action News said they arrested 300 hookers and 125 johns in the sweep Thursday. Who knew there were 300 hookers on the K LOL! I think they may have inflated the numbers just a tad. Not that Philly Vice would do anything like that. Must be the media talking.

Teddy Nomad
06-28-13, 13:34
The report stated the numbers 300 girls 125 guys since the start of the year. Not yesterday.

Besides the K is weak, Jersey is full of talent right now.

RepoMan2642
06-28-13, 14:39
Action News said they arrested 300 hookers and 125 johns in the sweep Thursday. Who knew there were 300 hookers on the K LOL! I think they may have inflated the numbers just a tad. Not that Philly Vice would do anything like that. Must be the media talking.The 300 hookers and 125 johns arrestted was from January 2013 to date, not Thursdays sweep which only netted 6 arrests.

CookyJar
06-30-13, 18:51
Click here: Michelle Beware To see Streetsteve's original post with pictures.

don't let her in your car. She will steal anything within reach. She fire a stem up in your car with out asking and get totally psychotic with you if you tell her to stop. Beware of Michelle!

She got me too Mad Monger and for more money. One of the confusing things I have found as this: just because you have a good history with a SW-by that I mean she has copped before and can returned. That in no way means has any bearing on what they will do today.

Here are photos I took the time she did not burn me. Here is the complete.

Michelle bare ass nakedIf you have met a professional girl on Kensington Ave and she told you she doesn't steal because she's not like those other girls and you believed her; would you be interested in purchasing a slightly used bridge I'm selling in Brooklyn New York.

Some may have or integrity than others. Some may appear a little more honest. But, in the end, they don't know you and why should they be any different from anyone else. Given the right opportunity and the proper temptation; they will all steal. They are not your family, friend or neighbor; they don't know you from a can or paint.

And when it happens to you, you shouldn't be surprised.

Haven't said that, again, I should say I had no problem with Michelle. In fact, it was the complete opposite. I had a ball with Michelle; she was one of the better recent dates.

Click here:Marvelous Michelle To see Rookiemonger's original review with pictures.

Hey there my fellow Philly mongers,

I had the chance to monger in your fair city this Thursday a. M. I hit the K around 9:30 & no wonder the Philly board is one of the busier boards on another forum. There was plenty of action out from the H station all the way north past the DD. It seems like everytime I come up for a visit, there is always construction. Today-they were working under the train tracks in front of the car dealership by DD.

I saw about 6 sws that were very do-able but I was on a search for a GEM. On my 3rd loop thru, I spot this very cute brunette just north of the 7-11, I maneuver & caught up with her on a side street & she hops in. Michelle was her name, right off the bat she had a great attitude. We discuss donations as I start to drive off, I wanted a pipe cleaning with swallow & pics.

She requested. 50! I countered with. 20 + a tip. She seemed reluctant & I offered to drop her back off. She agreed to my terms. MAN-the art of negotiation!

I told her of where I wanted to go, it was a little out of the way but nothing major, she was fine with it. During the drive there, we make small talk. She said she's 25 & has 2 kids, has a habit (of course) & spends all she makes to feed her habit.

We get to my spot & get comfortable, she asked for the donation up front-I was ok with that since we were farther away from the K & I got a good vibe from her. She starts off with licking up & down my shaft, kissing the boys down under to get me ready. It didn't take long than she proceeded to give me one of the better pipe cleaning, taking her time, good dt skills. She really got into the dirty talking-me calling her my dirty little. Her responding "yes I am","I want to swallow every drop of you","cum for me Daddy".

She had a nice rhythm with her mouth & hand action. She had alot of hair & was into her hair being pulled so I was happy to help. Maybe 10 minutes later I erupt & she takes it all in & swallows as promised. I had told her to hold it in her mouth so I could take a pic. Come to find out that she really hates to swallow, I find this true as her reaction after she did-she gagged & I thought she was going to vomit.

All in all a very good date, she than pose for a few more pics. She didn't want any pics of her lower half. The damaged was. 30 total. She used my phone afterwards to pick up her medicine. I blocked my # before letting her use it, told her I didn't want any dealers calling me & she understood.

I also noticed that driving north on the K, the side street Schiller-there always seems to be SW hanging out there as well. It was good to visit your fair city again. Enjoy the pics. Rook.Until I did my due diligence and researched her name on USASexGuide, I was under the impression that Michelle was new to the Avenue. She didn't come out and say anything, but she gave the impression of being naïve, innocent and new at being a professional.

After having done the researched the most I can say is, YMMV. By my count there are at least three reviews praising her as a good provider and two bad reports. Being a thief does not mean she cannot give a nice BBBJ. It means you should keep your valuables out of reach. Good advice in any case.

More on our date to follow.

CookyJar

CookyJar
07-02-13, 15:20
For whatever reason, the forum isn't what it used to be.

Very true Pal- what they did is "despicable". I don't think the Philly forum will ever recover. I am now ashamed to be a part of this forum.

And Member #2552. Thanks so much for your insightful outrage. You have the of "wisdom of Solomon". You truly impress me. His post are below.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5976-Supereloquent-s-Reports-Philadelphia&p=1110237&viewfull=1#post1110237

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5976-Supereloquent-s-Reports-Philadelphia&p=1110478&viewfull=1#post1110478

I will end this by stating the following. I will no long post pictures or reports to this forum in Philly. My association with this forum ends today. One day if I see a change in the mindset of this forum I will consider contributing again.

I somehow doubt that will happen. I still have a few friends here and I will PM them reports and access to my pictures.

StreetWhenever I can, I try to match my reviews and pictures with reviews and posts made by other members. The information provided when there are multiple reviews helps to define a girl's real nature. I was a little disappointed when I did a search for Bella and came up empty. Bella specifically stated that she'd been photographed by StreetSteve.

StreetSteve was a important contributor to USASexGuide. Like many others he decided to stop participating. It's our lost.

CookyJar

ClitSpanker
07-02-13, 15:45

Whenever I can, I try to match my reviews and pictures with reviews and posts made by other members. The information provided when there are multiple reviews helps to define a girl's real nature. I was a little disappointed when I did a search for Bella and came up empty. Bella specifically stated that she'd been photographed by StreetSteve.

StreetSteve was a important contributor to USASexGuide. Like many others he decided to stop participating. It's our lost.

CookyJarI search out you work and drool at the results from Louisville. You guys seem to have such a wonderful supply of pretty pussy hanging out in the street it puts our top hotel incall girls to shame. C'mon CJ don't do this to us. We live vicariously through you.

Bond 007
07-02-13, 19:13
Heaven when these pictures were taken, has come a long way.

Whenever I can, I try to match my reviews and pictures with reviews and posts made by other members. The information provided when there are multiple reviews helps to define a girl's real nature. I was a little disappointed when I did a search for Bella and came up empty. Bella specifically stated that she'd been photographed by StreetSteve.

CookyJar

StormRanger
07-03-13, 14:38
C'mon CJ don't do this to us. We live vicariously through you.I think CookieJar was just quoting StreetSteve. CookieJar wasn't saying he's leaving.

CookyJar
07-03-13, 22:24
Heaven when these pictures were taken, has come a long way.Mine are recent, last month.

Where did you find her previously post pictures? I'd like to connect the dots.

CookyJar

CookyJar
07-04-13, 09:03
Thanks Bond 007. It took me awhile to pick up on you hint (the name difference). Click here: Heaven To see FloridaPanther's original 2006 post with pictures.

Check this out guys, really good action on Kensignton ave in Philly.

Her Name is Heaven, and she is really heavenly. I paid $80 everything including her permission to put up the pics. She does all kinds of drugs, but its in tiptop shape and really good personality. I found her by the 711 on Kensington ave.

Good luck huntingI knew I had seen her pictures before. You were right then and you are right now. Heaven (aka Bella) is not Heather.

Heather is not Heaven I know Aka Heaven is not on the ave she is drug free, now lives in the upper part of the state with her new husband and children looks like they had a nice Christmas on her face book page. I hope I run into Heather on one of my trips to the ave.Bella aka Heaven told me that StreetSteve took and posted pictures of her. I am 99. 99% sure that she was telling the truth. However, true to his word, StreetSteve never posted them on USASexGuide. Once again proving that his absent is our lost.

CookyJar

Bond 007
07-04-13, 09:19
I don't know whats up with Street Steve he had some pictures up of Bella on another site then took them down, now there up again I know he shoots a lot of Kensintons finest think he has a lot on his plate, I meet Heaven in 06 was surprised to see her in a Street Steves photo shoot, thought she was one of the lucky ones to.

Leave the ave behind.

Thanks Bond 007. It took me awhile to pick up on you hint (the name difference). Click here: Heaven To see FloridaPanther's original 2006 post with pictures.

I knew I had seen her pictures before. You were right then and you are right now. Heaven (aka Bella) is not Heather.

Bella aka Heaven told me that StreetSteve took and posted pictures of her. I am 99. 99% sure that she was telling the truth. However, true to his word, StreetSteve never posted them on USASexGuide. Once again proving that his absent is our lost.

CookyJar

CookyJar
07-04-13, 09:29
…I know Aka Heaven is not on the ave she is drug free, now lives in the upper part of the state with her new husband and children looks like they had a nice Christmas on her face book page.Together they were great. When two girls are comfortable with each other and without reservations; things always seem to turn out better. They both took turns and added in some extras too enhances the experience. If asked to separate them and determine which was better – I could not. I would likely choose Michelle because of her looks and youthful body (or I might choose Bella’s luscious lips).

I don't like reporting on a girls relapse. Hopefully Bella's will be a short one.

CookyJar

CookyJar
07-07-13, 23:15
Maybe it's just me, but every time I am out I find something. Shaina may not be everybody's cup of tea. Standing on her tippy toes, she is maybe 4' 8'. An ass to die for, perky tits and cute as a button; she is part of that change Teddy Nomad mentioned.

If you are coming out looking for the good ole days and the same old girls, in the same old places – you will find what you are looking for – nothing. But! If you are imaginative and observant, things can change for you.

CookyJar

CookyJar
07-07-13, 23:22
As I have stated before, the "K" is hurting right now, crackdowns, arrests, shortage of talent, whatever the reason it is not the same. Camden is red hot with talent.

TeddyI beg to differ. Certainly times have changed; everything everywhere has changed, not just Kensington Avenue. That's just the way of it.

Girls no longer crowd into the Dunkin' Donut parking lot. They no longer hang out on the 7Eleven corner. There is a Black President in the White House, the Phillies cannot catch a break and what was once up is now down. Things do change.

IMHO, the girls are still out there and probably in about the same numbers. The times have changed and if you want to keep up, you have to change with the times; that's a fact jack.

CookyJar.

PS: Camden is truly hot. True that!

FourTwoNight
07-09-13, 07:17
CJ thank you for these pics. Shaina has been my ATF for a long time now and I have been with her many, many times. Everytime is great. She is short yes but she makes up for it in talent. A very sweet girl who under other circumstances you'd bring home to momma. She is the only SW I can say I've been with more then once and will continue to look for whenever I'm in the area.

CookyJar
07-09-13, 09:14
I've had more success finding Hispanic Girls on Kensington Ave. My most recent (very recent) find was on Broadway, in Camden.

Just wondering if there is any certain place where I can find some Latinas. I only seem to find black or white and want some variety.Once again, I have to beg to differ.

Very often they are right in front of your face. But! If you are color struck you'd never know. Driving down the street, looking from the comforts of your automobile, they don't look Hispanic/Latino.

I just met one of the prettiest girls, with a magnificent body and never know she was Hispanic/Latino until she told me. You'd be surprised by what you'd find, if you'd only open your eyes.

I've posted just a few of the Hispanic/Latino girls that I've seen in 2013. There are more but don't bother looking in any of the, "Photo Indexes," Hispanic, Latino and Women of Color were never added for some reason.

I'm not meaning to offend anyone, it's JMHO.

CookyJar

PS: I'd avoid Maria, YMMV.

CookyJar
07-09-13, 22:03
...I just met one of the prettiest girls, with a magnificent body and never know she was Hispanic / Latino until she told me. You'd be surprised by what you'd find, if you'd only open your eyes...

CookyJar.

PS: I'd avoid Maria, YMMV.Be for real! If all that you wanted was a wild time with an relatively cute Hispanic girl, Charley, Maylea or Maria would have suited your needs and they've all been recently sighted and reviewed.

Either what you're looking for is a Jennifer Lynn Muniz (Jennifer Lopez) type, or you're just looking for someone to do the work of locating girls for you. Jennifer Lopez is 43 years old. She has given birth to twins. Do you know what giving born to twins does to the female body? Unless you like rubbing up against a lot of plastic and make-up, you'd probably be better off with Charley or Maylea and dreaming about Jennifer.

Reality is a B. I. T. C. H.

CookyJar

Jooop
07-10-13, 04:54
I've had more success finding Hispanic Girls on Kensington Ave. My most recent (very recent) find was on Broadway, in Camden.

Once again, I have to beg to differ.

Very often they are right in front of your face. But! If you are color struck you'd never know. Driving down the street, looking from the comforts of your automobile, they don't look Hispanic / Latino.

I just met one of the prettiest girls, with a magnificent body and never know she was Hispanic / Latino until she told me. You'd be surprised by what you'd find, if you'd only open your eyes.

I've posted just a few of the Hispanic / Latino girls that I've seen in 2013. There are more but don't bother looking in any of the,"Photo Indexes," Hispanic, Latino and Women of Color were never added for some reason.

I'm not meaning to offend anyone, it's JMHO.

CookyJar.

PS: I'd avoid Maria, YMMV.Moyua and Maylea will make you forget any color as there simply beautiful.

CookyJar
07-10-13, 21:10
To each his own, when it comes to looks and appearance, that I understand.

Moyua and Maylea will make you forget any color as there simply beautiful.
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way for everybody.

For me ethnicity and race are at the lowest, flat out bottom of the list when it comes to picking up a girl. Cleanliness, personality, body shape, toe size, distance between her and ears, her favorite flavor ice cream, best friend's first name, I can think of a million things more important than some distant connection to some nationalistic concept.

However; I can appreciate the need to sample something a little different.

CookyJar

HappySmiles
07-11-13, 12:59
I've read a lot recently about the number of women making appearances along the "K". Yesterday at 7:50 AM I drove along "K" from Front to Hunting Park and observed eleven for sure and a couple more probables. This morning I took the same drive at 8:20 AM spotted four for sure with another one possible. The early bird obviously gets the worm. Of course at the earlier time the un-medicated and rushed worm is most likely.

CookyJar
07-11-13, 20:08
I agree.

I've read a lot recently about the number of women making appearances along the "K". Yesterday at 7:50 AM I drove along "K" from Front to Hunting Park and observed eleven for sure and a couple more probables. This morning I took the same drive at 8:20 AM spotted four for sure with another one possible. The early bird obviously gets the worm. Of course at the earlier time the un-medicated and rushed worm is most likely.There is a definite ebb and flow. Evolution has produced an absolute pattern, which is observable by those who take the time to do a little research.

There are a number of variables which affect the native inhabitants of the Kensington Avenue stroll. But, I am not going to divulge any hard earn secrets to those too lazy to execute at least a few of the necessary experiments on their own. Shared information on this site is at a bare minimum. Other than the oblivious reports, like; lots of LE or no girls, nothing of real importance is passed around on the Philadelphia Forum.

There are certain factors, like the weather and temperature of the water, river height, the speed and flow of the current, location and many more natural elements that govern a fisherman's success. If you want to be a successful hobbyist, study the game. Study the game if you want to find where the big fish hang out.

CookyJar

Teddy Nomad
07-11-13, 23:04
I must agree with Mr. Cooky Jar, everyone has their own favorite time of the day, week, month, or even the year, to steal the line from friends. And after 15 years of trial and error and research, I am not about to give away all of my ancient Chinese secrets. Their are defiantly better times to hunt than others, just as you need to keep a keen eye out. But again it all comes down to time. When I use to work around Front and Erie, I would drive from Erie Torresdale all the way down to Girard Avenue, under the EL, at 2x a day. Sometimes I would go back and for, by putting in that time, I found many gems, girls down on their luck, passing through town, just trying it and 2 weeks later realizing its not for them. Not everyone on here remembers, but before Backpage was Craig's List, before Craig list you had some agency's but a lot of girls worked the avenue, girls from all over the country would come here to work the K, a lot of action and back then LE barely cared. Anyway if you just go there, find the first or 2nd girl, get of, and go home, you won't find that little treasure, that sweet little blonde, cold and shivering at the Dunkin Donuts because she got thrown out of her house, the girl running out from the strip club after getting smacked around by her boyfriend, the one who missed the last bus and is so desperate for a ride out of town, the girl on a weekend bender looking to keep the party going, the one just out of rehab so in dire need of to quench her thirst. I wish I would have kept a pictorial memoir, as I don't remember their names, or even faces now. From all the 1 or 2 time little treasures.

Cambria
07-12-13, 00:27
I've read a lot recently about the number of women making appearances along the "K". Yesterday at 7:50 AM I drove along "K" from Front to Hunting Park and observed eleven for sure and a couple more probables. This morning I took the same drive at 8:20 AM spotted four for sure with another one possible. The early bird obviously gets the worm. Of course at the earlier time the un-medicated and rushed worm is most likely.I agree with you on this, I've always cruised the K in the early hours due to my job and there are always more girls out in the morning in my opinion. I have met quite a few of the unmedicated ones and it's always easy to tell she's just trying to hurry up and go score. On the other hand I've had girls that just left the methadone clinic and feel great and take things really nice and slow early in the morning. Not to say all SWs are on some kind of substance but just saying in my experiences it seems like most are. I don't cruise the K after work usually as I have driving duties for the kids so cannot really comment on that. The morning has always been great for variety and never had to go circling around looking cause there are always atleast a few around no matter the weather. Rainfall has always been good these days as LE don't notice you as much and can park up just about anywhere to get serviced without worrying about outsiders.

CookyJar
07-15-13, 11:40
So what does any of the above have to do with Rose? Nothing! I just needed something to rant about while posting her picture.

She's a Kensington Avenue flower with a sweet temperament and lots of talent. She is sensual, sexy, has a pair of long legs to die for and very friendly. Most of the poses are her own and the facial expressions come from within.

It's not mentioned much in this forum, but imagination is a quality I love in a women. It's rare and seldom seen. Most girls can moan a few lackluster phases and get into a couple of the regular positions. The girl with an imagination of her own can take the level of excitement beyond the normal by introducing her own cravings into the game. If you like them with a little more spirit than the average streetwalker, try Rose. No thorns!

CookyJar

CookyJar
07-15-13, 11:43
I must agree with Mr. Cooky Jar, everyone has their own favorite time of the day, week, month, or even the year, to steal the line from friends. And after 15 years of trial and error and research, I am not about to give away all of my ancient Chinese secrets.Me neither! I'm not going to give up my hard earned ancient Chinese secrets. I am tired of passing on good information just to get reports on the lack of girls and the presence of police, in return.

A lot of guys come to this site for information. However, when they do find a girl they selfishly keep the information to themselves in an attempt to protect or save the girl. Then there are others who are afraid to support this forum with information because they don't want to be harassed or outed. Some guys are just lazy or busy, or some other excuse. For whatever reason, the lack of member support in the Philadelphia forum is disheartening.

BTW: I believe there is a new sheriff (Admin) in town, and this one is not afraid to kick a little ass – if necessary.

CookyJar

CookyJar
07-15-13, 11:46
I could not agree with you more, "Timing is Everything." Throw in a little good luck and planning and you've a recipe for success.

I've read a lot recently about the number of women making appearances along the "K". Yesterday at 7:50 AM I drove along "K" from Front to Hunting Park and observed eleven for sure and a couple more probables. This morning I took the same drive at 8:20 AM spotted four for sure with another one possible. The early bird obviously gets the worm. Of course at the earlier time the un-medicated and rushed worm is most likely.Observation and planning is almost as important as luck and timing.

A few years ago, by accident, I happened out right after a light rain shower. When the sun came out, so did the girls. Then, on another occasion, as luck would have it; I was out during a slight warm-up following a cold spell and there were girls everywhere. Why wouldn't the girls take advantage of breaks in the weather?

The girls are looking at things from a different prospective than you and I. They want to be picked-up. They're no hiding. But why should they be out if we're not out.

CookyJar

CookyJar
07-15-13, 11:48
. Around 9pm I drove down Kensington Avenue and spotted only one SW. The streetwalker who I did spot was morbidly obese. I also noticed another two more streetwalkers near Kensington Avenue. There seemed to be a police car every few blocks on Kensington Avenue.

Is it normal for their to be a lack of SWs on Kensington avenue on a Sunday night? Is there normally a strong Police presence on Kensington avenue? Is Kensington Avenue still the place to pick up SWs or has the SW action moved elsewhere?

The reason I want a streetwalker is because I want to have a BBBJ. Most escorts require condoms for BJs.Are you sure you were on Kensington Ave? What section did you drive? Had there been a recent drug bust? Had there been a recent murder or shooting? What was the weather like? Had there been an earlier sting operation? Etc, etc and etc.

In all the time I've spent on the avenue, I don't think I've ever seen a morbidly Obese streetwalker on Kensington Avenue. I've seen some big girls, but no morbidly obese girls.

I seldom go out late at night or in the wee hours of the morning. However, on the most recent occasions when I have been out late or in the early morning – I've always seen at least a few girls working the night shift. It's been my experience that the prettier girls prefer the daylight.

Yes! There is always a strong Police presence. And yes, they do harsh the girls and their dates. The main objective of the police is to hamper the drug trade. That does not mean that they will look the other way if they see a lesser crime being committed. The trick is not being seen.

CookyJar

Dick Pischardo
07-15-13, 14:25
Cookie, Great find and super pics. Keep up the good work!

Dick

Enveed05
07-15-13, 14:57
Holy smokes CookyJar! This young lady is absolutely stunning! Great find!

So what does any of the above have to do with Rose? Nothing! I just needed something to rant about while posting her picture.

She's a Kensington Avenue flower with a sweet temperament and lots of talent. She is sensual, sexy, has a pair of long legs to die for and very friendly. Most of the poses are her own and the facial expressions come from within.

It's not mentioned much in this forum, but imagination is a quality I love in a women. It's rare and seldom seen. Most girls can moan a few lackluster phases and get into a couple of the regular positions. The girl with an imagination of her own can take the level of excitement beyond the normal by introducing her own cravings into the game. If you like them with a little more spirit than the average streetwalker, try Rose. No thorns!

CookyJar

Joe Black
07-15-13, 19:54
That's a nice looking pussy. Her face is as cute as it gets.

You my friend have enjoy life to the fullest. Congrats.

Joe Black.

Me neither! I'm not going to give up my hard earned ancient Chinese secrets. I am tired of passing on good information just to get reports on the lack of girls and the presence of police, in return.

A lot of guys come to this site for information. However, when they do find a girl they selfishly keep the information to themselves in an attempt to protect or save the girl. Then there are others who are afraid to support this forum with information because they don't want to be harassed or outed. Some guys are just lazy or busy, or some other excuse. For whatever reason, the lack of member support in the Philadelphia forum is disheartening.

BTW: I believe there is a new sheriff (Admin) in town, and this one is not afraid to kick a little ass – if necessary.

CookyJar

ClitSpanker
07-15-13, 23:01

CookyJarCute face, long lovely hair and clean feet too! What more could a man ask? Great job man keep 'them coming.

Tonsil Hockey
07-16-13, 03:07
Cooky, Rose is by far the best of the best of the best of your "photographic dalliances", and your portrayal of her was carried out in your usual kind and caring manner. I would say that it's a safe bet that quite a few of us will be perusing the "K", with the hope of obtaining her services, and this statement comes from someone who (almost) exclusively patronizes "houses / parlors".

CookyJar
07-16-13, 18:51
I know Val has recently had a few bad reviews lately but I want to report a great experience I had with her this morning. I know cooky has a few pictures of her in his review.

I got out to the Ave last night shortly after midnight and there wasn't much going on the north end so I headed down towards Huntington. Did my usual loops and saw a few gems hanging out around Sargent and Jasper. Seems like girls aren't gaming on the Ave but just off it now. Anyway by the time I did my loop around they were gone. Started to head home and as I was passing Tioga I saw Val. She's a sexy brunette with great tits. I never noticed her reviews and I had no clue people had bad experiences with her. I Guadeloupe a great time. VAL is super accommodating. Had half and half. She mentioned the site on our way home and how she recently caught a bad rap. She came up with a few excuses that went in one and out the other ear. But she said she was on a mission to improve that. Said she would be on backpage soon.Click here: Val - Another Great Provider, to see a few pictures and read a little more about Val. It's been awhile since our date, but I remember her fondly.

CookyJar

RepoMan2642
07-16-13, 19:26
Click here: Val. Another Great Provider, To see a few pictures and read a little more about Val. It's been awhile since our date, but I remember her fondly.

CookyJarI was with Val and she told me if I explode in her mouth she would spit it on me, I would pass on her.

Miami Boy
07-16-13, 20:32
I have dated Val twice. Once was an all-nighter. Both times were well above average. She is GFE, interesting to talk to and clean. Will shower with you if you are into having your back scrubbed. I have had girls who refused the use of the shower and would only dab the crotch with a wet cloth. The big negative with her is her sticky fingers. After our last date, I was missing an expensive piece of jewelry that was to be a present for my girlfriend. I was not surprised by this because she had told me that she often steals from her dates. I would still recommend her, just be sure to safeguard your valuables.

JCM2767
07-16-13, 22:23
A few weeks ago I had a date with this lady who for somehow some reason I found hanging out on the same spot in the ave on different occasions. She's blonde about 5'2. She said she's 31 but looks younger. She's sweet though, very down to earth and a pleasant company. I had a great time with her during our date. She got a nice body and a cute face. Hopefully I'll see her again.

Jacurutu
07-17-13, 03:43
Val came recommended to me through couple of other Ave girls who I consider friends. None of my possessions disappeared. I had a great date. She knew what she was doing, and she's also smart, and was fun to spend time talking to. I'd recommend fwiw.

CookyJar
07-17-13, 08:27
I was with Val and she told me if I explode in her mouth she would spit it on me, I would pass on her.I was recently out and about on one of our local strolls. I just happened upon a fellow monger and his date. He was about to get robbed. I'm pretty sure he got robbed. If the girl he was with didn't rob him, someone else did. I wanted to help him. I wish I could have helped him.

The girl he was with forced him back into their room and told him to stay inside while she talked to me. I asked her not to let him drive. She promised me that she wouldn't. She said, he was a regular and that she was trying to get him to go to sleep for a while.

About an hour later as I was leaving my room with my date I notice his room door was open and the guy was lying across the bed, no pants and just his underwear on. He was alone.

The only way I could have helped him was to have taken him, drunk out of his mind, with me. He was going to get robbed. They probably took his car keys and went through his car. They're druggies, that's what they do. Otherwise he was safe. They don't want anything but his valuables.

Here's the point; sometimes we put ourselves in bad situations and then blame others for the outcome. I'm certain that this fellow woke up and blamed the girl for robbing him. Some of the blame was his.

RepoMan2642, you are one hundred percent right, if I were you I'd never date Val again. But! You have to understand that when you put you dick in a strange girl's mouth, the outcome is not always going to be what you want.

I don't know why Val said that to you. She didn't say it to me. Some girls will only do covered BJ's, other's will do BBBJ's but will ask you not to cum in their mouth, some will catch and spit and some will swallow. All I ask is that they tell me up front, no surprises. It's all part of the game. YMMV

CookyJar

RepoMan2642
07-17-13, 11:49
I was recently out and about on one of our local strolls. I just happened upon a fellow monger and his date. He was about to get robbed. I'm pretty sure he got robbed. If the girl he was with didn't rob him, someone else did. I wanted to help him. I wish I could have helped him.

The girl he was with forced him back into their room and told him to stay inside while she talked to me. I asked her not to let him drive. She promised me that she wouldn't. She said, he was a regular and that she was trying to get him to go to sleep for a while.

About an hour later as I was leaving my room with my date I notice his room door was open and the guy was lying across the bed, no pants and just his underwear on. He was alone.

The only way I could have helped him was to have taken him, drunk out of his mind, with me. He was going to get robbed. They probably took his car keys and went through his car. They're druggies, that's what they do. Otherwise he was safe. They don't want anything but his valuables.

Here's the point; sometimes we put ourselves in bad situations and then blame others for the outcome. I'm certain that this fellow woke up and blamed the girl for robbing him. Some of the blame was his.

RepoMan2642, you are one hundred percent right, if I were you I'd never date Val again. But! You have to understand that when you put you dick in a strange girl's mouth, the outcome is not always going to be what you want.

I don't know why Val said that to you. She didn't say it to me. Some girls will only do covered BJ's, other's will do BBBJ's but will ask you not to cum in their mouth, some will catch and spit and some will swallow. All I ask is that they tell me up front, no surprises. It's all part of the game.

CookyJarI agree with you cookyjar, just be up front! I've been with Val numerous times and even picked her up from Bucks County Jail a few months ago when she got released and drove her home, but she wouldn't even catch and spit the last time I was with her and told

Me she would spit on me if I didn't warn her in advance, I thought that was totally rude! But I donated up front so it was to late to make other arrangements.

I dated Isabell a couple days ago and she provided a GREAT service! Also I was seeing Erica (Jamie) but got a text she is on vacation in RCF on State Road and needs bail money.

I ran into Alexis (Lux) on of your past favorites, she is working as a hostess.

Also I talked to Mechelle (Tattoo of Daddys girl on her arm in your pics) She moved back to Delaware County with a new bfd.

What ever happened to Holly? The last time I saw her she told me she had cancer and I haven't seen her since, I asked Blair and she said she died?

Repoman

DukePV
07-17-13, 20:29
What ever happened to Holly? The last time I saw her she told me she had cancer and I haven't seen her since, I asked Blair and she said she died?Holly was indeed very sick. She is back with her family now.

Bahram
07-18-13, 12:08
I have ask guys what's the issue with a girl threatening to spit your own stuff on you? I mean haven't you gotten it on yourself before? Particularly if your not doing a car date and are nude?

While ruder than she needed to be to make her point I don't see the issue.

I mean I once had a girl tell me upfront she'd do a BBBJ, I was not to come in her mouth, but I could on her chest. Got into the action and started rubbing my hands on her head. She calmly took a second and announced if I held her down to cim she would bite me while I did it and went back to work. I took her hands off her head to be sure I wouldn't scare her into doing it and she put them back on and said I didn't say you couldn't guide me. I actually believed her so much when the moment came I pushed her off.

It was kinda a double edged thing for her to say, I believed her and made sure I didn't even have an accident in her mouth, but it defiantly added to the time she had to work. I'd see her again, it didn't happen because I never found her again.

CookyJar
07-18-13, 22:31
I have ask guys what's the issue with a girl threatening to spit your own stuff on you? I mean haven't you gotten it on yourself before? Particularly if your not doing a car date and are nude?

While ruder than she needed to be to make her point I don't see the issue.

I mean I once had a girl tell me upfront she'd do a BBBJ, I was not to come in her mouth, but I could on her chest. Got into the action and started rubbing my hands on her head. She calmly took a second and announced if I held her down to cim she would bite me while I did it and went back to work. I took her hands off her head to be sure I wouldn't scare her into doing it and she put them back on and said I didn't say you couldn't guide me. I actually believed her so much when the moment came I pushed her off.

It was kinda a double edged thing for her to say, I believed her and made sure I didn't even have an accident in her mouth, but it defiantly added to the time she had to work. I'd see her again, it didn't happen because I never found her again.If you want to play this game, you've got to live and learn. Back when I still did car dates things could get messy. I learned to come prepared. I carried wet wipes, sanitizer, moisturizer and various other items for a quick clean-up.

More important, over the years I developed a little spill for when I talk with a potential date. Part of the verbal back and forth includes my likes and dislikes, and her wants, dos and don'ts. I'm not fond of the quick last minute withdrawal, and I always let that be known. Most women don't understand how hard it is to stop what you're doing and withdraw right at the moment when you are about to reach your goal and grab that bright beautiful brass ring. I prefer either catch and spit, or swallow. Under the right circumstances, I will accept a right up to the last moment withdrawal. What I hate is when the girl waits until she's been compensated before divulging vital information.

CookyJar

Misfit
07-19-13, 04:58
Rose has very sexy legs on her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=261670

Misfit

Miami Boy
07-19-13, 08:05
Be prepared to negotiate with this one. Her initial asking price is $ for half&half. She claimed she never takes less, LOL. There were to many others out that day so I moved on.

CookyJar
07-19-13, 08:21
I had just returned from a rather lengthy date and all of my reserves were completely depleted. My little head wasn't thinking and wouldn't be able to develop a clear thought for a least a couple of hours. The big head just wanted a little peek at what I was missing.

I told Cat my situation and she agreed to a short photo session. Very pretty, pleasant, with a nice conversation – that's about all I can tell you about her for now. You best be believing, the next time I'm out, I'm on it.

Perhaps my friend can elaborate a little more.

CookyJar

CookyJar
07-19-13, 08:24
I could not agree with you more,"Timing is Everything." Throw in a little good luck and planning and you've a recipe for success.

CookyJarI was returning from Camden's Broadway, and a really nice date, when I saw a good friend and fellow monger out and about. I pulled over for a short visit and conversation with my buddy. His knowledge and wisdom has always proven to be a vast resource.

As we talked he pointed out a hot cutie walking in our direction. As she approached I was flabbergasted by her beautiful face, creamy complexion and shapely figure. My friend called her over and introduced us.

CookyJar

CookyJar
07-19-13, 09:10
What up Miami Boy? Keeping it real my brother?

Be prepared to negotiate with this one. Her initial asking price is $ for half&half. She claimed she never takes less, LOL. There were to many others out that day so I moved on.

I never go for the first quote. Haggling is another part of the process. If they can't do it my way, it's the highway. There's nothing harsh about that. That's just the way it is.

My date with Rose wasn't a $20 car date. I have stated this many times; if you want the kind of action I'm talking about – you're not going to get it for $20, in the back of your car.

There are guys out there who expect, an hour's worth of half and half, pussy to mouth action, cum on face, BBBJ with a swallow, spit in mouth, piss on face, ass licking, and etc and etc. And etc. Plus anal for $20 buck. Yes, there are girls out there that will do it for $20. But! If you want the good ones, it's going to cost you more than $20. On the other hand, $100 is a bit much.

When a girl starts off that high, it's a complete turnoff for me. Even if she accept less, she's not going to be satisfied and probably going to try and upsell later.

Miami Boy, I know you are a righteous dude and you know what's up. Rose took one look at your handsome face, rich appearance and thought to herself, "WOW." She likely thought she'd hit the jackpop and raised her price.

She took one look at me and though, "This poor guy's probably spending his lunch money for the week."

ROFLMBAO.

CookyJar

Diegotralfaz
07-19-13, 10:45

CookyJarRose is such a doll. Outstanding.

Propilot
07-19-13, 19:03
Sorry I am late to the party, but Cookyjar, you have done it again. Rose is a hotttie. Great job as usual and thanks for the wonderful pics. Definitely keep her in the rotation buddy.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Miami Boy
07-19-13, 19:52
Oh Ya. Been hangin with a mutual acquaintance who has been nice enough to introduce me to some of his many friends.

Got to stop puttin on a clean shirt for my visits. Maybe wear that old grease stained one I use for working on engines, LOL.

I agree. High quoting girls take me out of the mood. Most of the better dates I have had were with girls that asked for much less.

CookyJar
07-21-13, 11:19
I was returning from Camden's Broadway, and a really nice date, when I saw a good friend and fellow monger out and about.

CookyJarMy buddy has no need to visit Camden's Broadway, he gets all his heart desires right here in Philadelphia. But, I like the diversity. It's a the short trip, especially on the internet. If you are interested in making the internet trip, click here: To see Tiana A recent NJ find.

I'll be visiting Jersey for at least three reviews.

CookyJar

Niceni
07-21-13, 18:21
Looking for your blonde / brunette spinner with bobby tattoo if I remember correctly, she used to always roll with her bf, both junkies, never saw them or her with any of the other girls, any ideas?

Christophe1
07-21-13, 22:12
My buddy has no need to visit Camden's Broadway, he gets all his heart desires right here in Philadelphia. But, I like the diversity. It's a the short trip, especially on the internet. If you are interested in making the internet trip, click here: To see Tiana A recent NJ find.

I'll be visiting Jersey for at least three reviews.

CookyJarDamn CJ. You're on fire. Christmas comes early for the diligent. I'm seeing some great presents.

You are a great value to your community.

NvrStlPhilly
07-22-13, 19:18
Looking for your blonde / brunette spinner with bobby tattoo if I remember correctly, she used to always roll with her bf, both junkies, never saw them or her with any of the other girls, any ideas?She is nine months pregnant and still offering services. Lives in Bensalem. Was a former dancer / stripper in Bucks County. Give a month after the baby and she will be back.

Niceni
07-23-13, 02:16
She is nine months pregnant and still offering services. Lives in Bensalem. Was a former dancer / stripper in Bucks County. Give a month after the baby and she will be back.Does Cooky have pics or does anyone? I'd like to know if this was the same girl, thanks for help, feel free to message me.

CookyJar
08-01-13, 22:27
Besides for having a very nice body, Linda is a very capable provider. I would love to go into detail and give the essence of the BBBJ Linda provides. But I am backlogged and in an effort to post in a timely manner, I am going to move on and start editing the next set of pictures to be featured.

Suffice it to say, I'the do Linda again in a heartbeat.

CookyJar

CookyJar
08-01-13, 22:31
Linda is actually a pretty little lady. But for some reason she screwed up her face in most of her pictures. When I'm checking though the view finder I cannot see the small details like a warm smile or clitoris peeking out.

CookyJar

Jak Hammer
08-01-13, 23:41
Dam! Looks like she begs for it in the butt! Not one of your better ladies. But nice try.

CookyJar
08-02-13, 08:39
Dam! Looks like she begs for it in the butt! Not one of your better ladies. But nice try.You don't get to grab the brass ring every time around. I was very happy with what I got from Linda.

One of the problems with not reporting in a timing manner for me is that after meeting so many young ladies, our conversations tend to fade and blend together. Linda and I conversed about Greek (not in Greek). I believe it was available but not at the standard Kensington Ave rate.

I miss the days when I could give a lengthy review. These days I have neither the time nor the inclination. So many of my fellow members to this forum are out there and not sharing; I believe my own contributions are not appreciated.

CookyJar

Player41
08-03-13, 07:11
You don't get to grab the brass ring every time around. I was very happy with what I got from Linda.

One of the problems with not reporting in a timing manner for me is that after meeting so many young ladies, our conversations tend to fade and blend together. Linda and I conversed about Greek (not in Greek). I believe it was available but not at the standard Kensington Ave rate.

I miss the days when I could give a lengthy review. These days I have neither the time nor the inclination. So many of my fellow members to this forum are out there and not sharing; I believe my own contributions are not appreciated.

CookyJarDear Sir CookyJar,

Please, do not for a moment think your contributions are not appreciated! I love your postings. Moreover your pictures are legendary. Guaranteed boner every time! Not everyone is lucky or able or brave to find the beauties and enjoy it. However thanks to you, couch potatoes also can dream! Please keep us informed! I love the way how you sequence the pictures. They are great! Thank you Sir!

CookyJar
08-04-13, 17:55
I find it hard to believe that a cute little spinner like Laura Lyle can fly under the radar, unnoticed on Kensington Ave. She wasn't trying to hide when I found her near Huntingdon Station. Judging from her excellent BBBJ, she's been in the trade for a while.

Hopefully a friend of hers will come forward and add to or elaborate on this sweetheart of a provider's capabilities.

CookyJar

CookyJar
08-04-13, 17:58
Fear is a powerful deterrent. Self-preservation is an even more powerful motivator. Since the SuperEloquent debacle, many a good contributor from the Philadelphia area has found it appropriate to abandon this forum. From time to time someone will drop a line or two acknowledging the good old days or some other feeble bit of information. Most are satisfied with lurking, hoarding information and awaiting my demise.

I cannot help but feel a certain resentment as the sole survivor in a once great forum.

CookyJar

CookyJar
08-04-13, 18:00
Dear Sir CookyJar,

Please, do not for a moment think your contributions are not appreciated!I fully understand that many out of Towner's (and couch potatoes) appreciate the stuff that I post (especially the many pictures). In the first year, when I began posting pictures, one of the arguments used to have me moved to this thread was the fact that my pictures attracted so many out of town commenters. As I did then and still do now; I appreciate the fact that ours is a forum of sharing, whether it is with those who live nearby or a distance away.

What I find disheartening is the lack of sharing between those who live nearby and withhold information.

CookyJar

LouVegas
08-04-13, 22:44
Fear is a powerful deterrent. Self-preservation is an even more powerful motivator. Since the SuperEloquent debacle, many a good contributor from the Philadelphia area has found it appropriate to abandon this forum. From time to time someone will drop a line or two acknowledging the good old days or some other feeble bit of information. Most are satisfied with lurking, hoarding information and awaiting my demise.

I cannot help but feel a certain resentment as the sole survivor in a once great forum.

CookyJarWish we had the kind of talent your city had. I applaud your work and wish we had similar pickings where I live. If that ever happens hopefully I can share a few photos as well.

Mike Sweeney
08-05-13, 04:36
You don't get to grab the brass ring every time around. I was very happy with what I got from Linda.

CookyJarCJ, Keep up the good work, you are appreciated by this lurker.

Waldo58
08-05-13, 09:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Remax
08-05-13, 22:10
Anyone seen Veronica? AKA (Betty)

Bee 362
08-05-13, 23:49
Amazing, time and again, what is incredible is the fact you keep posting. Coodos from Jax beach.

CookyJar
08-06-13, 08:23
CJ, Keep up the good work, you are appreciated by this lurker.Thanks Mike! It's nice to know you're still around and hanging tough.

CookyJar

CookyJar
08-08-13, 21:29
Amazing, time and again, what is incredible is the fact you keep posting. Coodos from Jax beach.Don't ask me why.

CookyJar

CookyJar
08-08-13, 21:48
I meant Desiree just as I was finishing up a date with Tiffany (click on link) In NJ. Although I was pretty much drained, I could not resist her cute fresh appeal.

Regrettably, I was not up for another dalliance. We talk and fooled around a little until I realized that as embarrassed as it was, it would be better to quit then to continue on fooling myself. Hey! Shit happens; what else can I say.

Perhaps someone else can fill in the blanks.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
08-08-13, 21:57
I can only imagine that Waldo58 wanted to say how much he appreciates me and my contributions to this site.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You! I know a little bit more about Desiree than I care to mention on this site. It's funny how much information some girls are willing to share with complete strangers. It's like they are trying to unburden their conscience or justify their current situation. Suffice it to say Desiree has a past. Unfortunately it's as the poet said, "You can never go home again."

CookyJar

Jak Hammer
08-08-13, 23:24
Walkers tan! Kinda like a farmers tan. You know it's summer when they take off their clothes and it looks like they put on a white wife beater and box shorts l. O. L! Man does she have a cute face! Nice find.

CookyJar
08-10-13, 08:27
I am not into Tattoos. It's not that I don't like them; it's that I don't understand why anyone would want to get one. It's the permanence that confuses me.

I've seen a number of tattoos that have cofounded me. Most of these have been large elaborate designs. Others have been oddly placed. I am often perplexed by the meaning. I cannot help but ask what, when and why?

Cookyar

Squonk64
08-12-13, 11:39
I hate to interrupt your world class posts, CJ, but I have what might be an urgent news bulletin. It took me over two years, but I think I found the complete set of Suzy videos. Over 150 minutes worth, courtesy of "Basement Productions."

WARNING! The videos are VERY amateur, VERY boring and, unless you REALLY want to see Suzy's sex tapes, the videos are a complete waste of time. Besides, the guy comes across as some a-hole, Dom wannabe. Everything is broken up into two parts. Here are the links to the videos:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1360111/neighbour_daughter_1_of_2.html

And.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1360310/neighbour_daughter_2_of_2.html

I want to hear what you have to say, CJ. Is it your Suzy or is it a look-alike? I'll go back to the basement of the Dragons' "Main Building" and hide behind the organ in the auditorium, just like any hunch-back should, as soon as I reply to everyone.

Squonk64
08-12-13, 11:45
I agree. I'd rather pierce my pecker than get a tat. Seriously. All those grannies at the mall that have tats simply make me want to vomit and make me ask,"what were they thinking?"

I am not into Tattoos. It's not that I don't like them; it's that I don't understand why anyone would want to get one. It's the permanence that confuses me.

I've seen a number of tattoos that have cofounded me. Most of these have been large elaborate designs. Others have been oddly placed. I am often perplexed by the meaning. I cannot help but ask what, when and why?

Cookyar

Squonk64
08-12-13, 11:47
Y'all know, down south, we call that a redneck.

Walkers tan! Kinda like a farmers tan. You know it's summer when they take off their clothes and it looks like they put on a white wife beater and box shorts l. O. L! Man does she have a cute face! Nice find.

CookyJar
08-13-13, 22:23

WARNING! The videos are VERY amateur, VERY boring and, unless you REALLY want to see Suzy's sex tapes, the videos are a complete waste of time. Besides, the guy comes across as some a-hole, Dom wannabe. Everything is broken up into two parts. Here are the links to the videos:

And.

...I'll go back to the basement of the Dragons' "Main Building" and hide behind the organ in the auditorium, just like any hunch-back should, as soon as I reply to everyone.Before you return to the basement, give a look see around for the missing Rochelle video.

CookyJar

CookyJar
08-13-13, 22:27

And.

I want to hear what you have to say, CJ. Is it your Suzy or is it a look-alike?There is a lot I could say. I will hold back. I’ve just a few comments for now.

1st She's not mind. Suzy never belonged to me.

2nd That is her. Clips or parts of these videos have been floating around on the internet for years. I once asked her about them and she denied there existence.

3rd How time does fly. She appears very young in the first clips. A lot younger than when I first meant her.

4th I believe there is another video. Suzy had a friend she ran with named Rochelle aka Shannon. They'd sometimes do dates together. According to Rochelle, Suzy had a boyfriend / Sugar Daddy who made a video of her. Suzy got jealous and it almost ended their friendship.

Rochelle had it all over Suzy in every category except for boobs. Personality, talent, skills and in every way that really matters; Rochelle had it over Suzy. Hers is the video I'the like to see.

5th Suzy is among the missing. I hear rumors.

Here is the first set of pictures I took of Suzy. IMHO, she looks better (and older) in my pictures than in any of the video clips.

CookyJar

Jak Hammer
08-14-13, 00:04
Oh man! Sweet young girl like that with those features and nearly spotless should have taken advantage of being introduced to a publishing company like I. JAK THE HAMMER DID- to a wild Brazilian girl I did photo work with I introduced her to Scoregroup publishing connection and she was on 8th street Latinas. Com fucking 2 guys and also Peter North 7mins from where I lived on Hollywood, Fl beach house belonged to a guy I met. They pay a finders fee when all is in writing and said and done! This was back in 2004 and even tho she proposed to do a porn with her, I declined for my own reasons and she was doing coke at the time I didn't want to get involved with that shit. But with a grain of salt is how I leave my words to you all. Being a scout can be lucrative if the girl is motivated!

Old School 62
08-14-13, 20:48
I've been wanting to try out Suzy for years. Please keep us posted CJ if she perhaps resurfaces. Thank you, Old School.

CookyJar
08-15-13, 08:10
I've been wanting to try out Suzy for years. Please keep us posted CJ if she perhaps resurfaces. Thank you, Old School.That goes without saying; I'm always on the lookout for old friends.

The last time I saw Suzy was in 2012. Even if she does lose the weight, I doubt if things are ever going to go back the way they were in 2007.

CookyJar

Dick Pischardo
08-15-13, 15:45
Playboy tits for sure! Thanks for the pics.

Dick.

That goes without saying; I'm always on the lookout for old friends.

The last time I saw Suzy was in 2012. Even if she does lose the weight, I doubt if things are ever going to go back the way they were in 2007.

CookyJar

NiteTimer
08-15-13, 21:52

CookyJarI like this one; she looks like fun.

CookyJar
08-16-13, 07:23
Since I asked!

...I've seen a number of tattoos that have cofounded me. Most of these have been large elaborate designs. Others have been oddly placed. I am often perplexed by the meaning. I cannot help but ask what, when and why?

CookyarDoes anyone have an idea what this tattoo is and or what's its means?

Why would a girls want such a bland non-descript tattoo in such a highly prominent locality?

Just curious.

CookyJar

VladImpaler
08-16-13, 07:33
Since I asked!

Does anyone have an idea what this tattoo is and or what's its means?

Why would a girls want such a bland non-descript tattoo in such a highly prominent locality?

Just curious.

CookyJarMaybe she keeps forgetting her PIN at the bank?

East Al
08-16-13, 08:02
Since I asked!

Just curious.

CookyJarAccording to urban dictionary "851" means arrested by the police.

Mystic10
08-16-13, 09:28

CookyJarThanks Cooky Jar for reminding how special Suzy is. I have only had the pleasure of seeing Suzy once and that was well over 2 years now; yet I can still remember those perfectly proportioned tits and sweet smile. I honestly could care less if Suzy has a few extra pounds on her now. I hope she is doing well where ever she is today.

WebDog
08-16-13, 12:00
Since I asked!

Just curious.

CookyJarMy best guess would be that it is a property brand by her manager. Clearly I don't know for sure, but now I am intrigued as well. Definitely enigmatic.

Tonsil Hockey
08-17-13, 03:45
In 2010, a Reading, PA area escort operation, operated by a now infamous gang which went by the monicker "Cash Money Brothers", reportedly "branded" the women in their employ with the name "God" on the back of each of their necks, reportedly "to remind the women that he was in complete control of their lives".

It turned out that a local cop was also convicted of being complicit in the operation.

The most unique tattoo that I've ever seen, was that of a lawnmower positioned slightly below a particular "working girl's" bikini-line, and mowing in the direction we've all grown to love. She worked out of a house that was (at that time, in the early 1990's) located on Rt. 309, just to the south of Hatfield.

She would be in her late 50's by now. I've often wondered about the conversations it will surely generate during her later years?

Jarboe
08-18-13, 01:18
So all this talk about Suzy, who I've dated a few times, prompted me to take a ride around the Old York Road area on Saturday and well, there she was. She looked a little more worse for wear than I remember but she wasn't heavy. She did seem to have a bad limp. Anyway, I decided not to partake as I had just been with somebody else.

And I just thought I would reiterate the obvious to everybody that it's a really bad idea to take the girls to get their medicine. From what I've been hearing they're locking up everybody and confiscating cars. It sounds like a lot of the spots are being watched and they're nailing customers and anybody with them.

LongDickDaddy
08-18-13, 10:58

CookyJarI love the BUSH! I would love to play with them nice natural tits and the Bush. Its hard to find a lady who has both. I'd eat that bushland up!

Diamondman
08-18-13, 11:47
Hi Guys.

Coming to Philly today, was wondering if there are any incall places there where they have 3 or 4 girls working.

Maybe out of a house, business or Apt?

Just curious, as they have a few here in NYC. Would like to try a Philly girl today.

Anyone has any regulars, that might need help. Thanks

CookyJar
08-19-13, 08:11
So all this talk about Suzy, who I've dated a few times, prompted me to take a ride around the Old York Road area on Saturday and well, there she was. She looked a little more worse for wear than I remember but she wasn't heavy. She did seem to have a bad limp. Anyway, I decided not to partake as I had just been with somebody else.

And I just thought I would reiterate the obvious to everybody that it's a really bad idea to take the girls to get their medicine. From what I've been hearing they're locking up everybody and confiscating cars. It sounds like a lot of the spots are being watched and they're nailing customers and anybody with them.Hey Jarboe, would you mind telling me the time of day of your sighting? She once told me she likes to come out early in the morning.

CookyJar

York
08-19-13, 09:31
CookyJar, this is the girl, Kathy, that I inquired about.

"

Talk about Bad Timing

I had just returned from a rather lengthy date and all of my reserves were completely depleted. My little head wasn't thinking and wouldn't be able to develop a clear thought for a least a couple of hours. The big head just wanted a little peek at what I was missing.

I told Cat my situation and she agreed to a short photo session. Very pretty, pleasant, with a nice conversation – that's about all I can tell you about her for now. You best be believing, the next time I'm out, I'm on it."

I told Cat my situation and she agreed to a short photo session. Very pretty, pleasant, with a nice conversation – that's about all I can tell you about her for now. You best be believing, the next time I'm out, I'm on it.

Perhaps my friend can elaborate a little more.

CookyJar

Jarboe
08-19-13, 22:40
Hey Jarboe, would you mind telling me the time of day of your sighting? She once told me she likes to come out early in the morning.

CookyJarIt was in the middle of the afternoon.

CookyJar
08-20-13, 20:57
Thanks Jarboe!

It was in the middle of the afternoon.Word on the street is that Suzy is indeed available. Sources tell me that she has a room and is strictly a telephone operator.

CookyJar

Shaqgo123
08-21-13, 21:56
It means she's been taken into custody. 851 is the most common cop radio frequency. Has more meaning than a zillion other really stupid tats.

Since I asked!

Just curious.

CookyJar

Bear222
08-24-13, 09:40
Since I asked!

Just curious.

CookyJarCode 851

Arrested by the police. Comes from the common frequency band for police radios. Seen in S01E01 of HBO series 'The Wire'

CookyJar
09-04-13, 22:12
I hate posting late reviews. Very often the girl is long gone and it's a waste of time. In this case it could not be helped. I've been busy and just not able to edit and post.

I meant Alexis back in July. I remember her telling me that one of her regular suggested that she meet up with me. Maybe that regular or someone who knows Alexis will provide some additional information.

Hopefully I'll meet up with her again someday.

CookyJar

Roamin Roman
09-05-13, 01:00
Since I asked!

Just curious.

CookyJarThis gal probably has a fairly decent sense of humor. Unlike the other posters here, I DON'T think she's merely trying to tell anyone who manages to get her pants down that she's been arrested by the police. Instead, I think she's saying that, once you slide your dick is inside her, you'll be HER prisoner for the next 10-15 minutes.

R:R

JCM2767
09-05-13, 20:49
I meant Desiree just as I was finishing up a date with Tiffany (click on link) In NJ. Although I was pretty much drained, I could not resist her cute fresh appeal.

Regrettably, I was not up for another dalliance. We talk and fooled around a little until I realized that as embarrassed as it was, it would be better to quit then to continue on fooling myself. Hey! Shit happens; what else can I say.

Perhaps someone else can fill in the blanks.

CookyJar.Met her up last month. She was hot and prettier in person I would say. I was already contemplating that there would be an upsell when we met because that's what I felt about her during our conversation but she really didn't talk or push for much. The date was really good and it ended up in a positive note. She called me once for a repeat date and we tried to set something up but then when the set date got closer and I tried to call her again, her phone just got cold. She never returned back my call or my text. It's alright, I don't really feel bad about it but I hope that she's okay.

Crlharm
09-05-13, 22:13
First let me say greetings to the thread. I typically do not post or respond to things of this nature. I mean, I have a FaceBook acct and I usually don't post on that. But I had to respond to the pics of the young lady CJ posted. Truly a gem in all the since of the word. I'm actually surprised that she allowed pics, but the pics are nice and she define lay has that cone get me look in her face.

I actually personally know the YL, and she is still around. It is a shame though that the streets has tainted and soiled so many beautiful flowers.

CookyJar
09-06-13, 08:34
First let me say greetings to the thread. I typically do not post or respond to things of this nature. I mean, I have a FaceBook acct and I usually don't post on that. But I had to respond to the pics of the young lady CJ posted. Truly a gem in all the since of the word. I'm actually surprised that she allowed pics, but the pics are nice and she define lay has that cone get me look in her face.

I actually personally know the YL, and she is still around. It is a shame though that the streets has tainted and soiled so many beautiful flowers.I understand what you are trying to say Crlharm. I can hear compassion in what you wrote.

I have meant so many of these girls and have come to know many of them as regular deceit people with one exception – they're addicted to some form of drug.

I would never suggest that anyone get involve with drugs and the life style that goes along with drug use. There was a time when the same sigma that we now place on drug addicts was used to define drunkards. Drink has probably ruined more families than crack, dope, cocaine and etc. Altogether. My point is that society likes to point fingers. Alexis is just another frail little human with faults just like the rest of us, no more and no less.

Just because a young lady decides, for whatever reason, too pose for sensual or sexually expressive pictures does not mean she is tainted or in some way less a lady. The Victorian norm set by today's society are outdated and based on unnatural and unrealistic standards. Sex and the human body cannot be disconnected and are as natural as the air we breathe.

Just because a person has done wrong, made mistakes, taken drugs, had sex for money and pose nude does not mean that they cannot continue on and live a satisfying life.

CookyJar

Freaklikdat
09-06-13, 08:44
I'm loving them pics of Alexis! Make a brotha have to dust off the cameras and take a trip back to the K my friend. Keep up the great work.

Diamondman
09-06-13, 08:48
I understand what you are trying to say Crlharm. I can hear compassion in what you wrote.

I have meant so many of these girls and have come to know many of them as regular deceit people with one exception – they're addicted to some form of drug.

I would never suggest that anyone get involve with drugs and the life style that goes along with drug use. There was a time when the same sigma that we now place on drug addicts was used to define drunkards. Drink has probably ruined more families than crack, dope, cocaine and etc. Altogether. My point is that society likes to point fingers. Alexis is just another frail little human with faults just like the rest of us, no more and no less.

Just because a young lady decides, for whatever reason, too pose for sensual or sexually expressive pictures does not mean she is tainted or in some way less a lady. The Victorian norm set by today's society are outdated and based on unnatural and unrealistic standards. Sex and the human body cannot be disconnected and are as natural as the air we breathe.

Just because a person has done wrong, made mistakes, taken drugs, had sex for money and pose nude does not mean that they cannot continue on and live a satisfying life.

CookyJarThe photos of Alexis are very beautiful and let me tell you that girls who are not like Alexis in her particular situation as you say.

Post worst photos in more blatant sexual positions on Instagram, and other social networks. You should see what these college girls post on their iphones and social media. Tame compared to Alexis. Give me a break. Crlharm, you

Haven't been on other sites and cities here on this forum. This is the norm for girls to have pics taken like this. I enjoy when they are posted and if this bothers you, you have a choice not to be on this site. Don't condemn cookie jar who from what I can see. Gives us great pictures often and I enjoy when he posts.

Diamondman
09-06-13, 08:55

I actually personally know the YL, and she is still around. It is a shame though that the streets has tainted and soiled so many beautiful flowers.You have 1 post and you are already criticizing a beloved senior member. I suggest you look to save college girls, who act more like sleazy sluts when they get so high and drunk at frat parties and post worst pictures than Alexis and have multiple partners.

During the parties only to waking up the next day, not knowing what happened. At least Alexis is a willing partner. Your first post and you contribute nothing.

Crlharm
09-06-13, 11:17
That's why in my initial posting I stated that I typically don't post, be because words can easily misinterpreted. I wasn't critiquing anyone. I do not know where Diamondman was reading. In fact, I made a compliment on the pics. I did see that there was some typo's and maybe that is where the misunderstanding comes from. If anybody, I criticized the streets (which is an object / place but not an individual.

Hopefully that clears the air.

StormRanger
09-06-13, 12:22
You have 1 post and you are already criticizing a beloved senior member.What did you see that was a criticism?

PayForIt
09-06-13, 13:24
You have 1 post and you are already criticizing a beloved senior member. I suggest you look to save college girls, who act more like sleazy sluts when they get so high and drunk at frat parties and post worst pictures than Alexis and have multiple partners.

During the parties only to waking up the next day, not knowing what happened. At least Alexis is a willing partner. Your first post and you contribute nothing.That post reads to me to expres sorrow for the young lady in the pictures ant not CJ. Or did I totally read it wrong

Miami Boy
09-06-13, 16:47
I hate posting late reviews. Very often the girl is long gone and it's a waste of time. In this case it could not be helped. I've been busy and just not able to edit and post.

I meant Alexis back in July. I remember her telling me that one of her regular suggested that she meet up with me. Maybe that regular or someone who knows Alexis will provide some additional information.

CookyJarCJ, my friend, once again you have struck gold. Want to guess who I am going to have a long weekend searching for, LOL?

CookyJar
09-06-13, 22:47
That's why in my initial posting I stated that I typically don't post, be because words can easily misinterpreted. I wasn't critiquing anyone. I do not know where Diamondman was reading. In fact, I made a compliment on the pics. I did see that there was some typo's and maybe that is where the misunderstanding comes from. If anybody, I criticized the streets (which is an object / place but not an individual.

Hopefully that clears the air.
... Maybe that regular or someone who knows Alexis will provide some additional information...

CookyJar

I understood! No misunderstanding on my part. Yours was a nicely worded comment, with compassion.

I was just trying to assure you that most of the girls are still good people regardless of the circumstances they currently find themselves in.

I appreciated your comment and hope you continue to contribute. Your first post was a pretty good start. I asked for a little help with Alexis's review and you came forward. We all started here with post #1.

CookyJar

Diamondman
09-06-13, 22:56

Hopefully that clears the air.Understand, misunderstood your words. The streets yes, rough times. This Alexis is really amazing. Worth. The 2 hour drive

CookyJar
09-10-13, 21:40
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9238623

Word on the street is that the girl caught in the fire was Donna. The fire and the circumstances surrounding her being in critical condition, according to street sources, were very suspicious.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Hugs and kisses sweet Donna, we love you.

CookyJar

Sprat
09-11-13, 10:31
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9238623

Word on the street is that the girl caught in the fire was Donna. The fire and the circumstances surrounding her being in critical condition, according to street sources, were very suspicious.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hugs and kisses sweet Donna, we love you.

CookyJarI had the pleasure of spending time with this woman and had some really really nice times, I have not seen her in a while, hope she is ok.

Super Ignorant
09-11-13, 20:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive douchebaggery.

Waldo58 if you don't stop making ALT's to flame Cooky I'm banning all your User Names. This is your last chance, this forum is about pussy not your therapy issues.

A2

CookyJar
09-13-13, 11:01
Back in 2011 when I first featured Maylea we'the just switched to this operating system. Back then we were only allowed to put up one picture per post. SuperEloquent came up with the idea of posting collages. Since then I've featured Maylea in a number of my reviews.

Click Here to see more of Maylea (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1411854&viewfull=1#post1411854)

Maylea returned to the avenue and lucky me, I found her. She remains one of my ATF, not just because of her looks, but because putting aside her youthful exuberance, she has a very pleasant personality.

As previously stated I am a little behind in posting. Is Maylea still available? Your guess is as good as mine. She talked to me about making some changes in her life. I hope she found the courage to make those changes.

CookyJar

Miami Boy
09-13-13, 16:58
She was still out this past weekend.

NvrStlPhilly
09-13-13, 19:39
Linda is actually a pretty little lady. But for some reason she screwed up her face in most of her pictures. When I'm checking though the view finder I cannot see the small details like a warm smile or clitoris peeking out.

CookyJarAnyone have her digits? I have not seen her in weeks. PM me please.

Wanna1435
09-13-13, 20:25
Hey all new to the forum just wanted to say Hello,

I grew up in Philly but moved out a few years ago

Come back home every now and the and always try to visit the k when I do .

Headed down there next weekend and going to be staying with family so I can't take the SW I pick up home is there any places close to the ave I can get for a hour or 3 while in town.

Joe Black
09-13-13, 20:53
What a nice Mocha girl. She looks young and tight.

Like always, you bring the best to the board.

Joe Black.

Back in 2011 when I first featured Maylea we'the just switched to this operating system. Back then we were only allowed to put up one picture per post. SuperEloquent came up with the idea of posting collages. Since then I've featured Maylea in a number of my reviews.

Click Here to see more of Maylea (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1411854&viewfull=1#post1411854)

Maylea returned to the avenue and lucky me, I found her. She remains one of my ATF, not just because of her looks, but because putting aside her youthful exuberance, she has a very pleasant personality.

As previously stated I am a little behind in posting. Is Maylea still available? Your guess is as good as mine. She talked to me about making some changes in her life. I hope she found the courage to make those changes.

CookyJar

CookyJar
09-13-13, 21:01
What a nice Mocha girl. She looks young and tight.

Like always, you bring the best to the board.

Joe Black.She's young, tight and sweet. You have no idea how tight. You could bounce a quarter off her ass.

CookyJar

Wanna1435
09-13-13, 21:48
Hey all just wanted to say hi and thank everyone from such great post.

Can't wait to get back to Philly and try out all the great advice I've read up on here.

WhenWhen
09-13-13, 23:22
She was always one of my favorites of all the girls you reported about. The extra pounds look very nice indeed on her. Thanks, Cookyjar.

CookyJar

Always360
09-14-13, 00:24
Agreed. Is she gone from the K? Saw some BP postings many months ago and then gone.Hey Cooky How are you itsLux Aka Alexus I miss all of you well some LOL. Just checking in I'm doing Great And been Staying Out of Trouble! Have you seen or kept in contact with Aundrea her and I Were close. Hope All is Well Your Great XoXo

CookyJar
09-14-13, 09:40
WOW!!! A truly pleasant blast from the past.

It’s really nice hearing from you Alexus. I always knew you’d make it out. Maybe one day we can get together, I’d love to take you out to lunch or dinner.

No! I have not seen or heard from Aundrea. I guess you know she had a baby. Word is that she is doing well and staying far away.

Word on the street is that Eddrift (I’m not sure if that’s how you spell his name, but I’m sure you know who I am talking about) isn’t doing too well. My understanding is that he’s in Bucks County and dropping dimes on everyone he can – including me, and I never even meant the dude. LOL

Drop me a private message, I’ll come to you and we’ll have lunch.

CookyJar

Steverino1968
09-15-13, 15:31

CookyJarWhat a cutie! I'd travel up from Baltimore to see her!

Steverino1968
09-15-13, 16:15
It is official – I am tired.

I am still two girls behind in my reviews. Each review must be written and edited before posting. In order to post the reviews, with multiple pictures, in a timely manner, I am borrowing portions of reviews written by others.

I wish I had more time and could provide the additional 20-30 detailed photos of CeeCee's body that I currently have. At this time. While this is the first time that I have seen CeeCee on the stroll, I got the impression she is not new. Hopefully someone will step up and provide more details on this provider. If you know CeeCee, put up your comments.

After all, this is a forum for bullshitting, not for information for men seeking women. Right?

CookyJar.

PS: I have another 20-30 photographs of CeeCee taken that same day. I will post them when I get the time.Is this little hottie still around?

CookyJar
09-30-13, 11:13
Amanda puts it all out there. If you want it, she's got. Take a good look, because it is all out there on the table. And it is all easy accessible. That's what I like about Amanda, everything is within easy reach. If you ain't got enough dick to hit that, you ain't got no dick. LOL.

I asked Amanda if she could fuck in that position. She said,"Yeah." I just looked down, clicked the camera and said,"Wow."

(There is always a catch. There is a little catch to everything. If you want the round eye; the round eye is extra.)

CookyJar.Amanda was MIA, she's back and rest assured that when I say, She’s A Super Freak, (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1363721&viewfull=1#post1363721) you can believe it, just click on the link to her past review.

Pretty as a picture and smart as a whip, Amanda is the kind of girl I'd like to take home and keep forever. Why? Because with Amanda, after a hard day you know you can look forward to a wild night.

CookyJar.

PS: I've done a little extra editing in an effort to find details in the background. Like must $10 locations, the place can be a little grungy.

Ricardo42
09-30-13, 17:57
I have had this Virus several times, it is Killer. Without a doubt the best Fix I ever found is to go (in advance-not after you Get it) go to HiTman Pro (google it) you can use a blank USB to set up a recovery stick, and then also (in advance) make your computer boot sequence to check the USB ports first. (If you do not understand this. Google it- you will be glad you did if you ever need it) best of luck.

Sam Iam
09-30-13, 23:49
I have had this Virus several times, it is Killer. Without a doubt the best Fix I ever found is to go (in advance-not after you Get it) go to HiTman Pro (google it) you can use a blank USB to set up a recovery stick, and then also (in advance) make your computer boot sequence to check the USB ports first. (If you do not understand this. Google it- you will be glad you did if you ever need it) best of luck.I am not sure this is the place to post this. If you get this virus, start computer in safe mode, then restore computer to a time before the pc got infected and run a virus scan with the latest definitions.

HollywoodGuy
10-01-13, 00:17
Since I asked!

Just curious.

CookyJarI would say gang related except she doesn't have any other tattoo, and gang girls always have many

Davey1965
10-01-13, 12:49
I have had this Virus several times, it is Killer. Without a doubt the best Fix I ever found is to go (in advance-not after you Get it) go to HiTman Pro (google it) you can use a blank USB to set up a recovery stick, and then also (in advance) make your computer boot sequence to check the USB ports first. (If you do not understand this. Google it- you will be glad you did if you ever need it) best of luck.If you are on a Mac, just shut down and reboot and you will be fine. No other actions need to be taken.

Always31
10-05-13, 22:12
A truly pleasant blast from the past.

It's really nice hearing from you Alexus. I always knew you'the make it out. Maybe one day we can get together, I'the love to take you out to lunch or dinner.

No! I have not seen or heard from Aundrea. I guess you know she had a baby. Word is that she is doing well and staying far away.

Word on the street is that Eddrift (I'm not sure if that's how you spell his name, but I'm sure you know who I am talking about) isn't doing too well. My understanding is that he's in Bucks County and dropping dimes on everyone he can – including me, and I never even meant the dude. LOL.

Drop me a private message, I'll come to you and we'll have lunch.

CookyJar[/QUOTE]Yes of course I know of him was Always Good To Me. I'm doing Great its been 2 yrs not once have I got myself into Trouble LOL. Hes Idris in Prison? I'm grateful of all the people I met Includeing You. I would love to do Lunch. And Great News I Am A Mommy 2. My daughter comes First. I hope Aundrea is doing well I think about her often I have to stay as Far Away As I Can From Good Old Kensington. But Miss You Lots. Xo You will Always have a Special Place in my Heart.

Always31
10-05-13, 22:42
I remember that day LOL she was a great girl!

CookyJar
10-06-13, 13:04
Yes of course I know of him was Always Good To Me. I'm doing Great its been 2 yrs not once have I got myself into Trouble LOL. Hes Idris in Prison? I'm grateful of all the people I met Includeing You. I would love to do Lunch. And Great News I Am A Mommy 2. My daughter comes First. I hope Aundrea is doing well I think about her often I have to stay as Far Away As I Can From Good Old Kensington. But Miss You Lots. Xo You will Always have a Special Place in my Heart.Last I heard Idris was in Bucks County trying to beat charges and turning on friends, family and neighbors. I was told that the name "CookyJar," was mentioned in the courtroom and dismissed. I never meant Idris and as you know I am not in the business. My only claim to fame is that of a want to be photographer.

Congratulations on motherhood. A special congratulation on 2 years sobriety. I wish you only love and continued success. Xoxo.

CookyJar

Ethol
10-07-13, 15:03
Last I heard Idris was in Bucks County trying to beat charges and turning on friends, family and neighbors. I was told that the name "CookyJar," was mentioned in the courtroom and dismissed. I never meant Idris and as you know I am not in the business. My only claim to fame is that of a want to be photographer.

Congratulations on motherhood. A special congratulation on 2 years sobriety. I wish you only love and continued success. Xoxo.

CookyJar5 amish. Nothing was happening. Absolutely nothing worth writing about. However, they seem to be lurking on the side streets. Something must have happened on the ave because it looked like a ghost town as far as SWs are concerned.

StormRanger
10-07-13, 21:34
5 amish. Nothing was happening. Absolutely nothing worth writing about.Really. 5 Amish? Did you pick one up in you're horse&buggy? Should this be in the Lancaster Forum? LOL, jk. The girls did seem to be back off of the Ave a bit when I was passing through on Friday. Couldn't stop this time, just a quick recon for later this month.