PDA

View Full Version : CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Enveed05
11-08-12, 20:35
I'm not sure what you're getting at, but you sure do seem to be the one that's argumentative. You sure do seem to have some kind of axe to grind. Interesting how you just make snide comments instead of just saying what you mean. Smh.

Believe what you will. I believe Angie and Sara and Brittney. We're all guilty of embellishing our stories, exaggerating our prowess, and trumping up our personal traits. That's fine. That's entertainment. Let's get on with the game.
Please don't be argumentative. It is against forum regulations.

Islandman9743
11-08-12, 22:04
These two look so relaxed and comfortable at that moment. Plus, it shows wonderful looking cookies.

Sorry to be appearing as a regular on your board. I can't keep my hands out of the cooky jar.

211656You are right that is a great pic, she looks like she is having fun.

Dildo Baggens
11-09-12, 00:22
My routine is this. When I'm done for the day, my last thing to do is look at the uploaded pics. To my.

Surprise your name shows up in Philly, the first thing I thought, this guy is a trust funder kid and has his own citation jet. He's everywhere! Glad you brought me down to Earth. Yes cookie has good stuff, plus I like how he thinks. Enough of me. Nice pic's C. Jar

These two look so relaxed and comfortable at that moment. Plus, it shows wonderful looking cookies.

Sorry to be appearing as a regular on your board. I can't keep my hands out of the cooky jar.

CookyJar
11-11-12, 21:47
It's been a month since I had the pleasure of meeting Aslind. The details of our date have faded with time. I remember her as being pleasant and accommodating.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-11-12, 21:50
I have such a backlog, I am going to skip the reviews and hope that another monger will step-up to the plate.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-11-12, 21:51
I am so far behind in my posting there isn't time for me to think of witty little comments to go with the pictures.

CookyJar

Member #4703
11-11-12, 22:59
I love the stage and all the shoes on hand. Brilliant!

QUOTE=CookyJar; 1594140]I am so far behind in my posting there isn't time for me to think of witty little comments to go with the pictures.

CookyJar[/QUOTE]

HPS 9949
11-11-12, 23:55
The only thing that's important is to have 30 or more pictures of a woman. Don't worry about who, how, what, where, when, or why.

Waldo57
11-13-12, 01:33
She's handsome.

Miami Boy
11-13-12, 11:00
The only thing that's important is to have 30 or more pictures of a woman. Don't worry about who, how, what, where, when, or why.You mean like in all your reviews? Oh wait!

Miami Boy
11-13-12, 11:04
Has anyone seen little Jamie recently. Been cruising around trying to find her but no luck.Have not seen her in a few months. Last time I talked to her, she was on her way to court.

CookyJar
11-13-12, 13:00
I am so far behind in my posting there isn't time for me to think of witty little comments to go with the pictures.

CookyJarI have a couple of things to do over in the South Jersey, General Thread. I'll be right back.

LOL.

CookyJar

HPS 9949
11-13-12, 14:50
Take your time.

Thar11
11-13-12, 20:05
Have not seen her in a few months. Last time I talked to her, she was on her way to court.From what I've been told there are more SW in RCC than there are on the street right now. The election is over so hopefully it won'why be so hot.

Old Delinquent
11-14-12, 09:34
From what I've been told there are more SW in RCC than there are on the street right now. The election is over so hopefully it won'why be so hot.That WILL hopefully be the case. Whenever it's election time, you're bound to find one "reformer" or another who will pledge to "clean up the trash on our streets!" That always tends to play well and gain votes from the most hopeless end of the voter spectrum, and will last as a mantra until the elections are over or until that politician gets caught with his pants down (or skirt up) in the wrong place. And the wheels go 'round and 'round.

CookyJar
11-20-12, 22:47
I've got a jones, for you. Moyua, I truly love you.

No one I've ever known knows how to handle me, like you do.

I can't help it Moyua. I can't help what you do to me.

You're my every fantasy.

There's no telling how far I'll go,

When I'm with you I can't stop.

When I am with you I don't know.

It's like when I thirst, I want every drop.

Let's unwind, take it slow,

Turn the light down low.

Up and down.

Back and forth.

Just like a seesaw.

Around we go.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-20-12, 22:52
East or West. After making a turn-a-round a block pass Letterly, I ran into Moyua – my one true love.

Moyua and I went shopping, had lunch together and spent some time visiting different areas enjoying each other's company, on a hunt for adventure. We stopped at one location and Moyua replenished herself. We played awhile and left. We stopped for a snack before driving some more. We made another stop and Moyua did her thing before we played some more. All in all I spent a lot of time in the area and had plenty of opportunity to observe.

CookyJarI just cannot help myself when it comes to Moyua.

Please indulge me once more. I have a very soft spot in my heart when it comes to this girl and I just cannot pass her up. I know there are one or two others who feel the same was I do. She is still available and hasn't changed.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-20-12, 23:03
I have a couple of things to do over in the South Jersey, General Thread. I'll be right back.

LOL.

CookyJarTold ya' I'd be back.

CookyJar

Cephlapod Love
11-21-12, 01:04

You're my every fantasy.

Turn the light down low.

Up and down.

Back and forth.

Just like a seesaw.

Around we go.

CookyJarD-A-M-N Dude! Get a room! LOL!

Glad you found one that you click with. Hang on tight and enjoy while you can. That is a rare find.

Jooop
11-21-12, 02:59

You're my every fantasy.

Turn the light down low.

Up and down.

Back and forth.

Just like a seesaw.

Around we go.

CookyJarCookyjar,

This is the best find you made and I can see why the great poem. Wish I thought of that.

Solid Snakes
11-21-12, 18:24
Just thought I'd give credit to cookie for his hard work. I live in orlando and yet every time I swing by this forum and find myself wishing I was in Philly. I found myself looking for cookies posts like a kid eagerly awaiting the next episode of his favorite cartoon. Cool pics, great info, awesome stories. Cookie start a podcast or something, I know I'd tune in and I doubt I'm the only one.

CookyJar
11-21-12, 22:22
My young cousin asked to borrow one of my cars. He's a college student with a new driver's license. I decided to let him use the car I normally use on Kensington Avenue. I was about to tell him to take it and clean it out. Something told me to stop and check it out myself. This is what I found under the passenger's side seat.

I seldom use this SUV for anything other than sport trips. The back is full of stuff I use when going to the gym, hiking, jogging, biking and outdoor trips. I seldom carry non-professional passengers in this vehicle. Most people, who know me well, know this. It would have been hard to explain if my young cousin had discovered the StreetWalker's Black Plastic Bag.

Even worst, what if I'the been stopped by LE?

Another reminder of the chances we take.

CookyJar

Active8
11-21-12, 23:12
My young cousin asked to borrow one of my cars. He's a college student with a new driver's license. I decided to let him use the car I normally use on Kensington Avenue. I was about to tell him to take it and clean it out. Something told me to stop and check it out myself. This is what I found under the passenger's side seat.

I seldom use this SUV for anything other than sport trips. The back is full of stuff I use when going to the gym, hiking, jogging, biking and outdoor trips. I seldom carry non-professional passengers in this vehicle. Most people, who know me well, know this. It would have been hard to explain if my young cousin had discovered the StreetWalker's Black Plastic Bag.

CookyJarThank you Cookie Jar: You just broke new ground. I have found similar items and got rid of them right away. It must be hard to keep ahead of all the rest.

Cephlapod Love
11-21-12, 23:22

CookyJarThanks for sharing! You sure dodged a bullet with that find. If LE had discovered it, you'd be in a heap 'o mess.

As you point out that is the risk of the hobby. Gives me an opportunity to repeat something I learned. There is the Legal concept called "constructive possession." What it means is that if something like that bag is found in YOUR car, during an LE search, that EVERY occupant in the car can be assume to be the owner and each one charged with whatever charges result from the find of that stuff. Er, unless the girl is willing to "man up" and claim sole ownership of the bag or whatever she stashed. So beware and stay vigilant.

That said, when I see that bag and its contents is makes me profoundly sad. Some poor girl dated CJ and earned a step up from his generosity. But in the end she forgot her possessions and some of the things she needs to survive in her world! So in the end, while she took a few steps forward with her good contact with CJ, she took a step backwards too.

I mean SH*T! She even has fliers there of where to find the free food, coffee or cheap breakfast specials. I hope she can find these places otherwise.

So as we enter this holiday season, the season of giving, let us not forget these girls. Perhaps we can all visit a favorite girl with a care-pack of goodies? Needed toiletries, smokes, covers, food, candy? Shoot, maybe even as my buddy fbtom use to do, take her to lunch / dinner!

Skiper
11-22-12, 00:06

CookyJarWow! I've found some things here and there, but nothing like this. The 22 rules do say something about cleaning up the vehicle after a date. This is a good reminder for us all. You never know what our hourly friends bring into our lives.

Pawel32
11-22-12, 10:38
Did anyone see kate, a girl with blonde hair?

Gator145
11-22-12, 18:15
Did anyone see kate, a girl with blonde hair?Are you sure her name is Kate or Kay? Haven't seen either in about a week. They both have blonde hair. I'm just an'OLGator

Pawel32
11-22-12, 18:17
I meant katie about 20 years old with a blonde hair

HPS 9949
11-23-12, 14:51
I meant katie about 20 years old with a blonde hairYes, I saw 20 year-old Platinum Katie at her Market St job, but that place reportedly is now closed.

Incidentally, this is a thread for photos by one forum member. It was separated out from the streetwalker thread and the general thread because of the large number of pictures and the excessive posts from out-of-town photo gallery visitors. So it was never intended as a general forum for locating or reporting on streetwalkers. For more responses I would recommend using the streetwalker thread, which is (mercifully) less cluttered and focused on the kind of information you are seeking.

Forth Ryte
11-24-12, 13:15
Incidentally, this is a thread for photos by one forum member. It was separated out from the streetwalker thread and the general thread . it was never intended as a general forum for locating or reporting on streetwalkers. For more responses I would recommend using the streetwalker thread, which is (mercifully) less cluttered and focused on the kind of information you are seeking.Quite true.
The Philly forum used to be so jammed and scattered with comments posted in all the wrong places but it HAS been kept relativley free of confusion and clutter for a few years now.
Nice to see someone trying to help keep things in order.
On a related topic (of course, here I go OFF topic) the forum has also been relativley free of flaming of late. Nice, no?

Forth Ryte

CookyJar
11-25-12, 21:43
Slightly startled, I hesitated with my reply. She hadn't blinked, in fact, she seemed eager. Waiting for my answer, Lace continued titty fucking my dick. Finally, after my mind cleared, I told her, "Yes! In my camera bag." Then, I add, "No need to rush – keep doing what you've been doing – I am enjoying it." With that, Lace let go of my dick with her tits, staring up with her dark devilish eyes, she twist her head slightly to one side went down and began sucking and licking around my balls, before returning to dick sucking.

After what she'd said, how she'd said it and what it implied, finally hit home, I grabbed Lace by the hair and lifted her off my dick. I said, "Let me get the condom." Lace stood and I stepped towards my camera case and retrieved a condom. I turned around to find Lace bending over the lounge chair waiting. I slipped on the condom and stepped in behind her. Looking back, she reached around with both hands and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Looking down I could see my choices. God Damn! I wanted to rush up in her ass and bury my dick to the hilt. Her round eye seem to wink up at me. In my youth I would have tried to tear her a new asshole. But that was then and this was now. Holding my quivering dick in my hand I guided it pass her butt hole and into her pussy. As I did, in a rough groan I said to Lace as she was looking back holding her butt cheeks open, "Maybe next time." She appeared a bit surprise, if not a little disappointed, as my dick head moved pass her asshole to her pussy lips. Lace pushed back and I pushed into her. She was wet and easy to slam into. Before long, we were fucking wildly, her ass pushing back hard, her cheeks shaking and my dick exploding.

Lace is about as freaky as they come. Everything is on the table. That was our first date. The second was just as good if not better. And! I plan to see her again.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-25-12, 21:46
While I was removing my trousers, Lace cover the lounge chair with the sheet I'd brought along. Then she knelt down between my legs and proceeded with a really nice BBBJ. Sitting there I watched as my dick disappeared over and over again into her mouth and she twisted her head back and forth. She'the lower her mouth completely down, her bottom lip resting on my balls. She'the hold her face in that position, her dark eyes looking up at me as her tongue moved along the underside of my dick. She held her gaze as she raised up, keeping her tongue along the underside and her lips glued around my dick until she arrive at the head. Lace would vary between a kissing or popping sound when she released my dick head from her mouth. She'the divert her eyes to the head of my dick, kissing and licking, before returning her gaze and her dark eyes up again watching me, watching her.

I spoke to her as she sucked. I encouraged her and gave praise to her technique. "Damn! That's good," came out of my mouth more than once. Then, "Ahh! Shit! Do the balls again, that feels so good." After some other choice words of dirt, I felt the need to distract my attention – take my mind off of what was happening . Long enough to gather myself and perhaps prolong things a while longer. So I asked Lace, "What else do you do? Do you do anal?"

Lace's mouth came up to the head of my dick and her tongue lingered right at the tip as her eyes pierced deep into mine. She lifted up, taking her breast in her hands and lowering them around my dick, cradling it and rode up and down. While massaging my dick with her tits, Lace's face lifted up and with a sulkily, almost pleading look; she replied simply, "Do you have a condom?"

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-25-12, 21:53
If you are riding around and looking for a really good BBBJ, stop for Lace. If you are riding around looking for a really good fuck, stop for Lace. If you are riding around looking for a really good freaky good time, stop for Lace. But! If you are riding around, looking for the sweet pretty blue eyed blonde hottie of your dreams – pass by Lace – she is not what you want.

CookyJar

SoonerGuy
11-25-12, 21:54
Slightly startled, I hesitated with my reply. She hadn't blinked, in fact, she seemed eager. Waiting for my answer, Lace continued titty fucking my dick. Finally, after my mind cleared, I told her,"Yes! In my camera bag." Then, I add,"No need to rush – keep doing what you've been doing – I am enjoying it." With that, Lace let go of my dick with her tits, staring up with her dark devilish eyes, she twist her head slightly to one side went down and began sucking and licking around my balls, before returning to dick sucking.

After what she'd said, how she'd said it and what it implied, finally hit home, I grabbed Lace by the hair and lifted her off my dick. I said,"Let me get the condom." Lace stood and I stepped towards my camera case and retrieved a condom. I turned around to find Lace bending over the lounge chair waiting. I slipped on the condom and stepped in behind her. Looking back, she reached around with both hands and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Looking down I could see my choices. God! Damn! I wanted to rush up in her ass and bury my dick to the hilt. Her round eye seem to wink up at me. In my youth I would have tried to tear her a new asshole. But that was then and this was now. Holding my quivering dick in my hand I guided it pass her butt hole and into her pussy. As I did, in a tough voice I said to Lace as she was looking back holding her butt cheeks open,"Maybe next time." She appeared a bit surprise, if not a little disappointed, as my dick head moved pass her pussy lips. Lace pushed back and I pushed into her. She was wet and easy to slam into. Before long, we were fucking wildly, her ass pushing back hard, her cheeks shaking and my dick exploding.

Lace is about as freaky as they come. Everything is on the table. That was our first date. The second was just as good if not better. And! I plan to see her again.

CookyJarAHH very nice find amigo. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving treat.

Skipher
11-26-12, 00:09
If you are riding around and looking for a really good BBBJ, stop for Lace. If you are riding around looking for a really good fuck, stop for Lace. If you are riding around looking for a really good freaky good time, stop for Lace. But! If you are riding around, looking for the sweet pretty blue eyed blonde hottie of your dreams – pass by Lace – she is not what you want.

CookyJarYour blue eyed blonde Half Pint is still waiting for you here in Tampa Cookie. But I doubt she could give you the kind of BJ you get from that Lace! She sounds great.

CookyJar
11-26-12, 08:45
My first date with Lace was early in November. Date #2 took place about a week after 1st date. I am running behind in my posting. I am truly sorry if this creates a problem for anyone. With the way women appear and disappear on the avenue, a lapse of a week can mean a big difference when it comes to available and not available.

I found Lace, on both occasions, hanging out between Lehigh and Huntingdon station. Her appearance on our second date was a little worse for wear. The service was superb.

CookyJar

Waldo57
11-26-12, 08:49
I love her. Reminds me of that weird movie.

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/rocky_horror_picture_show_movie_image_tim_curry_01-600x434.jpg

Old Delinquent
11-26-12, 12:22
I love her. Reminds me of that weird movie.

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/rocky_horror_picture_show_movie_image_tim_curry_01-600x434.jpgWaldo. Rocky Horror was considered weird when it first came out in 1975. By today's standards (37 years later. Yikes!) , it's like a children's story!

Member #4566
11-27-12, 07:27
Hello cookyjar I just noticed this forum. I am also a fan of photographing girls, and have posted a couple I have done on the photographing forum here.

I notice you don't post fotos of your interactions with the girls. Not sure if that's to remain anonymous or whatever. I personally like to keep the camera going during the fucking, although I would not post anything with my face. I know it's very tricky sometimes to pay attention to camera angle, etc when my dick is in a mouth or pussy.

Curious as to whether you photograph yourself with the girls or not.

CookyJar
11-27-12, 18:41
Nothing wrong with them, I just don't do them.

Hello cookyjar I just noticed this forum. I am also a fan of photographing girls, and have posted a couple I have done on the photographing forum here.

I notice you don't post fotos of your interactions with the girls. Not sure if that's to remain anonymous or whatever. I personally like to keep the camera going during the fucking, although I would not post anything with my face. I know it's very tricky sometimes to pay attention to camera angle, etc when my dick is in a mouth or pussy.

Curious as to whether you photograph yourself with the girls or not.The short answer is, "No."

You are not the first to ask me that question. What you are asking about is action shots, pictures that show action, where the subjects are shown performing or participating in an act.

I do not take action shots of me involved with the girls. Neither do I have an interest in taking or showing action shots involving other males and my female subjects. The fact is; while I do adore the female form, I have absolutely no interest in the male body or any of its part – including my own. Didn't get me wrong, I like my dick. However, I get to see it whenever I want and don't feel the need to photograph it for later viewing.

I am an amateur photographer. I photograph the girls and nothing else. I do not pay them for sex, that's illegal and against the law.

The only action shots that I take are, "Girl on Girl," in action with each other. I cannot help it if I enjoy female, female and male threesomes.

CookyJar

UnknownAdult01
11-28-12, 12:35
Has any one seen maylea I have been out of Philadelphia for little and was wondering if she still around and the time a day she around.

SlashingPrices
11-28-12, 16:30
Nothing wrong with them, I just don't do them.

The short answer is,"No."

You are not the first to ask me that question. What you are asking about is action shots, pictures that show action, where the subjects are shown performing or participating in an act.

I do not take action shots of me involved with the girls. Neither do I have an interest in taking or showing action shots involving other males and my female subjects. The fact is; while I do adore the female form, I have absolutely no interest in the male body or any of its part – including my own. Didn't get me wrong, I like my dick. However, I get to see it whenever I want and don't feel the need to photograph it for later viewing.

I am an amateur photographer. I photograph the girls and nothing else. I do not pay them for sex, that's illegal and against the law.

The only action shots that I take are,"Girl on Girl," in action with each other. I cannot help it if I enjoy female, female and male threesomes.

CookyJarI think someone wants to see your pecker.

Gator145
11-28-12, 17:17
Has any one seen maylea I have been out of Philadelphia for little and was wondering if she still around and the time a day she around.I see Maylea quite often between Kensington and Venango and Tioga. Most often I see her on Atlantic one block south of Venango. We usually have a short conversation then I'm on my way. Early evening hours are when I've see her most. Good choice in women. I'm just an 'OL Gator

Davidonecall
11-29-12, 02:57
My first date with Lace was early in November. Date #2 took place about a week after 1st date. I am running behind in my posting. I am truly sorry if this creates a problem for anyone. With the way women appear and disappear on the avenue, a lapse of a week can mean a big difference when it comes to available and not available.

I found Lace, on both occasions, hanging out between Lehigh and Huntingdon station. Her appearance on our second date was a little worse for wear. The service was superb.

CookyJarHey CJ, Lace looked very tired on you 2nd date. It seem that she looked more rested on the 1st date or more vibrant. Still look like a good time. DOC

CookyJar
11-29-12, 09:26
I think someone wants to see your pecker.Maybe!

But!

Some guys like seeing girls with dicks in their mouth, pussy or ass. It turns them on. Some guys like seeing girls in chains, getting whipped, pissed on or covered in shit. Why? Because it turns them on. By its self none of this makes the guys bad people.

What I am interested in is the girl. That's enough for me. A pretty face, nice body, long legs, flat tummy, perky tits, firm ass and sweet pussy (hairy or not); that's what peaks my interest.

On the other hand, I do like knowing if the girl is sexually freaky or a sexual prude. IMHO, showing a girl with a dick in her mouth mean little or next to nothing when it comes to her willingness to perform. These days just about every girl and her mother, will suck it (a little). Showing a girl with your dick in her mouth means little, she could still be a bad date and a lousy cock sucker.

On the other, other hand, IMHO, if a girl is willing to let herself be pictured doing a socially prohibited act with another female; she is more likely to cooperated when requested to get down and dirty under other more conventional circumstances. Whether it's fake or real, that's why I provide examples of a girl's willingness to accommodate though, "Girl on Girl," action shots. Personally, I believe the "Girl on Girl," action shot is more suggestive of a girls desire to please then the poplar "Girl with dick in mouth," action shot. If you don't believe me, ask your girl for a "Blow Job" and while she's got your dick in her mouth; ask her for a "Threesome" with her best girlfriend and see what happens.

(Warning: If you decide to try this little experiment as I have suggested it, be prepared to either discover a freaky side to your girl that you may not have previously known about. Or! Be prepared to make a quick trip to your nearest hospital or emergency room.)

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-29-12, 09:39
Hey CJ, Lace looked very tired on you 2nd date. It seem that she looked more rested on the 1st date or more vibrant. Still look like a good time. DOCI totally agree. She was in better shape on the 1st date.

In either case, if you are looking for a girl to sit across from and admire; Lace may not be your best bet. But! If you are looking for a girl to have a really good (and I stress, "really good") time with, Lace would be a safe bet.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-29-12, 09:43
I see Maylea quite often between Kensington and Venango and Tioga. Most often I see her on Atlantic one block south of Venango. We usually have a short conversation then I'm on my way. Early evening hours are when I've see her most. Good choice in women. I'm just an 'OL GatorThanks Gator, I've been looking for my old friend myself.

CookyJar

LittleGuy2
11-29-12, 14:20
I'm pretty sure thisis the same girl. She charges so much more to see her at her hotel. I use to see her last year at the comfort inn on the blvd. Great service.

http://pennsylvania.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/are-you-looking-for-a-night-to-remember-im-your-girl-outcall-28/7987172

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/o-magic-oo-skilled-hips-oo-the-real-deal-70-32/12189862

Are they real or are they Memorex.

When I first found Jona I thought she might have been the same girl Hungry Coyote had found.

It's a different Girl. No tattoo and my girl wears glasses. My girl's name is Jona (I think). And most importantly, she has Great natural Boobs. At first glance, I thought they were fake. She said they were real but I didn't believe her until I got a hand full.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-30-12, 08:02
Yelp! That's the same girl. Nice catch, LittleGuy.

I'm pretty sure this is the same girl. She charges so much more to see her at her hotel. I use to see her last year at the comfort inn on the blvd. Great service.

http://pennsylvania.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/are-you-looking-for-a-night-to-remember-im-your-girl-outcall-28/7987172

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/o-magic-oo-skilled-hips-oo-the-real-deal-70-32/12189862Thanks LittleGuy,

I should have seen this one coming. Jenna/Jona (I got to get my ears checked) belongs on BP and should never have been on the street. She is a tight little package with a nice set of boobs. (I know, they're not real, but, they are nice and had me fooled.)

This is the kind of research/information this site needs. By combining your information with my report. Guys shopping BackPage can get a better idea of what she is offering.

Sometimes I get lucky.

Thanks again,

CookyJar

Cephlapod Love
11-30-12, 10:52

Thanks LittleGuy,

I should have seen this one coming. Jenna / Jona (I got to get my ears checked) belongs on BP and should never have been on the street. She is a tight little package with a nice set of boobs. (I know, they're not real, but, they are nice and had me fooled.)

This is the kind of research / information this site needs. By combining your information with my report. Guys shopping BackPage can get a better idea of what she is offering.

Sometimes I get lucky.

Thanks again,

CookyJarMy guess is that a guy like you with your intimate knowledge of the Philly SW scene could peruse BP and recognize over one-third of the girls as dates you have met from the streets. Many times I have looked at BP photos and the girl looks familiar, only to come up empty on searches of Duke's photo arrays.

Old Delinquent
11-30-12, 16:17

Thanks LittleGuy,

I should have seen this one coming. Jenna / Jona (I got to get my ears checked) belongs on BP and should never have been on the street. She is a tight little package with a nice set of boobs. (I know, they're not real, but, they are nice and had me fooled.)

This is the kind of research / information this site needs. By combining your information with my report. Guys shopping BackPage can get a better idea of what she is offering.

Sometimes I get lucky.

Thanks again,

CookyJarYou know, sometimes you see an item that regularly sells for $100 on sale for $80, and then it shows up as a Groupon for $50!

CookyJar
11-30-12, 19:59
On this, our third encounter and second date, Erica finally agreed to pose for p[pictures. She explained that now that she'the been around and heard about me, she was comfortable with pictures.

Erica is a northern ender, hangs out better Lehigh and Letterly. She's a pint size black spinner with a firm little body and a set of nice perky boobs. All of which are quite rare on the avenue.

I know some of you are weary of BSWers. I highly recommend that if you are a BSWer virgin, Erica would be an excellent choice to bust your Black streetwalker cherry. She is not much of a conversationalist, but she is easy going, pleasant and very accommodating. Plus, her skills are nice and slightly above average. The normal stuff, BBBJ and covered FS were on the table – no anal. On both of our dates there was no rush and she did everything asked with no hesitation. All of our encounters took place near the avenue so I don't know if long term dates are available.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-30-12, 20:05
If that's the case, I cannot help you Tim. The girl I had in mind is a WSW.

Here is the funny part. I did pick-up a tiny little, cute as a button, BSW in that area. But! She would not allow photos. No, to pictures is a deal breaker for me. She did have some very nice natural boobs and claimed to have no kids. From what I could see, she had a very tantalizing body to go along with her cute face.

I jumped to conclusions because I recently met a cute WSW who goes by the same name.

CookyJarActually, this is my third meeting with Erica and our second date. The first meeting ended up pretty much the same way Texaco Tim's did – in disappointment. At our first meeting she said no pictures and ended our conversation by giving me some good advice.

Our second meeting was and actual date even though she still insisted no photos. I had been out for a while and in need of some quick relief. I figured even if I didn't get pictures, a date with a shapely little BSW is such a rarity; I could not pass her up a second time.

She did not disappoint. I made a mental note to see her again pictures or no pictures.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-30-12, 20:09
A very cute WOC. 22 and about 5'1" and great looking "C" cups. Found her this weekend down around Lehigh. Unfortunatly could not come to a deal as she would not go for an extended date at a motel and I do not car date. Her prices were a bit high for the area especially since she mentioned she had previously worked in Camden which is usually more bargain basement in costs. Could be a winner if she adjusts her expectations in line with her competition. Cut her loose with a small tip for her time. Not a lot out so I went home.OK! Texaco Tim, is this her?

I am nothing, if not persistent.

CookyJar

SoonerGuy
11-30-12, 20:19
On this, our third encounter and second date, Erica finally agreed to pose for p[pictures. She explained that now that she'the been around and heard about me, she was comfortable with pictures.

Erica is a northern ender, hangs out better Lehigh and Letterly. She's a pint size black spinner with a firm little body and a set of nice perky boobs. All of which are quite rare on the avenue.

I know some of you are weary of BSWers. I highly recommend that if you are a BSWer virgin, Erica would be an excellent choice to bust your Black streetwalker cherry. She is not much of a conversationalist, but she is easy going, pleasant and very accommodating. Plus, her skills are nice and slightly above average. The normal stuff, BBBJ and covered FS were on the table – no anal. On both of our dates there was no rush and she did everything asked with no hesitation. All of our encounters took place near the avenue so I don't know if long term dates are available.

CookyJarHey CJ thats a hot looking little chocolate drop. I love the chocolate ladies.

Take care amigo

Christophe1
11-30-12, 20:22
OK! Texaco Tim, is this her?

CookyJarAs you probably already know. Black & beautiful is the Best. Don't let other people's mis-conceptions spoil the soup.

When I say this (all shitting aside). Black is the best! Smirking, cause, I hope u know this is true.

Thanks for posting.

MadMax1969
11-30-12, 22:33

CookyJarDamn! These pics are getting me in the mood for some chocolate. Thanks for sharing.

Mike 80
12-01-12, 00:16
Jesus Christ, Cooky, you just keep finding them and showcasing them in a way that makes mongers drool. Erica's tight little body is just smoking in these pics. My faves are 006, 007, 008, 009, and 018, but they're all good. I even like the G-rated first one 001 where she's completely dressed. If I saw that walking down any street I'd definitely check her out. She's a sexy little wench and not just by SW standards. I think Baldy Cruiser might already be booking his flight from LA to meet up with Erica.

Another great advertisement for the Ave as one of America's prime strolls.

Waldo58
12-01-12, 09:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WhenWhen
12-01-12, 10:54
Erica is awesome. Got to love the ebony girls. Look at that clit sticking out ready for some fun. I love it!

CookyJar

Davidonecall
12-01-12, 18:26
Actually, this is my third meeting with Erica and our second date. The first meeting ended up pretty much the same way Texaco Tim's did – in disappointment. At our first meeting she said no pictures and ended our conversation by giving me some good advice.

Our second meeting was and actual date even though she still insisted no photos. I had been out for a while and in need of some quick relief. I figured even if I didn't get pictures, a date with a shapely little BSW is such a rarity; I could not pass her up a second time.

She did not disappoint. I made a mental note to see her again pictures or no pictures.

CookyJarHey CJ, Erica looks very cute and healthy. Very nice find. DOC

Texaco Tim
12-02-12, 11:44
That is indeed the Erica that I met awhile back. Was attracted to her quiet and almost shy attitude but we could not agree on getting together. You have comfirmed what I had already suspected, that I missed a winner. Hopefully I will get a second chance someday.

CookyJar
12-03-12, 15:26
That is indeed the Erica that I met awhile back. Was attracted to her quiet and almost shy attitude but we could not agree on getting together. You have comfirmed what I had already suspected, that I missed a winner. Hopefully I will get a second chance someday.Like you Tim, I first meant Erica when she was new to the avenue. She was quiet, shy and a little naive. On our first date and second encounter she was still quite but not as shy and not as naοve. On this, our second date and third encounter, she remained low key but the shyness and naivetι was gone. She was much more relaxed and at ease with what she was doing.

If I were to make a prediction, it would be that it will not be long before this once shy, naοve little tart becomes a harden BSW. Take it easy on this one gentlemen. Life on Kensington Avenue will toughen her up soon enough.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-03-12, 22:00
Besides for being cute as a button, Charley provides big girl services. Don't let her small stature fool you – Charley can take it any way you want to poke her. (Anal was not offered.)

After the photo session, Charley sat nude on the bed waiting my directions. I suddenly got an urge and walked over to her. Everything is right there at dick level. Holding my dick in hand, I guided it straight into her mouth and proceeded to face fuck her. Palming the back of her head I fucked her mouth deep until I popped a second time for that afternoon. At my age, twice in one night doesn't happen too often.

Thank the gods for spinners and Viagra.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-03-12, 22:02
Spinner Alert

All of you spinner lovers be on the lookout for this one.

Charley is a tiny little pocket size morsel. She's bite size, just right for those late night cravings we spinner lovers sometimes get.

Please note the butt length hair, suitable for braiding into two braids / reins. My fantasies ran wild; I could vision myself holding onto her imaginary hair reins riding her doggie style.

CookyJar

Waldo57
12-04-12, 00:59
Santa is looking for his escaped elf.

Cephlapod Love
12-04-12, 01:53
Besides for being cute as a button, Charley provides big girl services. Don't let her small stature fool you – Charley can take it any way you want to poke her. (Anal was not offered.)Wow dude! If I had only seen photo 24, and the fully clothed pictures only, I would have been checking her I'd. She didn't happen to mention her age did she?

CookyJar
12-04-12, 11:24
She does look young, doesn't she? Not to worry, her looks are deceptive.

Wow dude! If I had only seen photo 24, and the fully clothed pictures only, I would have been checking her I'd. She didn't happen to mention her age did she?That's an excellent point you make and one I have been trying to make for years. Unfortunately I don't have the benefit of what I provide for others. When I pick a girl up it is usually based on nothing more than her outward appearance and my innate male senses.

It's a two way street. If I had seen her nude first I probably would have pass her by. But then, I would have missed out on a great time with a tender little provider. Charley has a bubbly attitude which didn't come though in her pictures.

IMHO, what this site needs are more contributors. What this site needs is more people posting reviews, with or without pictures. I too would like the privilege of some advance knowledge.

(Yes! She did tell me her age, along with the number of kids she has. She is in her mid twenties. TMI IMHO. Too much information sometimes ruins the fantasy, IMHO.)

CookyJar

Bouinage
12-04-12, 12:32
All of you spinner lovers be on the lookout for this one.

Charley is a tiny little pocket size morsel. She's bite size, just right for those late night cravings we spinner lovers sometimes get.

Please note the butt length hair, suitable for braiding into two braids / reins. My fantasies ran wild; I could vision myself holding onto her imaginary hair reins riding her doggie style.

CookyJar[/QUOTE]What a little spinner, check out how huge her lips (lower) are compared to the rest of her!

Thanks cooky!

CookyJar
12-08-12, 10:09
...I saw a familiar, cute looking face. It was Brittany (Gia). I've actually never dated her before but recognized her from CJs photos.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=38087

Overall, I found Brittney a pretty nice girl to talk to but her main selling point is her face. Definitely one of the most attractive on the Ave.If anything has changed, it's gotten better. Her attitude was, "Girl Friend Experience," all the way. On the ride we talked and got reacquainted. She is still very easy to be with. Once we arrived she charmed our host and eased into the atmosphere as if she was a friend returning from a long trip. The photo session went like a dream as we both enjoyed our fantasies. She was; the young hot, "Playboy Model," and I was the poor but seasoned photographer who found themselves drawn together in the squalor of my starving artist studio.

After the photo session I sat in the overstuffed lounge chair and Brittney curled-up between my legs. She held up her gorgeous face and looked at me, lowered and devoured my dick between her luscious lips. Watching her lick and suck me between my legs, made holding out for full service impossible. It's been a while, but my latest experience with Brittney suggests that she has learned some new tricks over the past 5 years. It's one thing getting a truly marvelous BBBJ from a pretty girl and another thing watching an absolutely porn star gorgeous girl devour your dick into her mouth. Finding an attractive girl who provides excellent service is a rare find. Finding a freaky hot provider who sucks dick like a porn star is a very rare find. Finding a gorgeous girl like Brittney who combines the best of both, the GFE and the PSE, is the rarest of all finds indeed. IMHO.

Full service was offered. There was no rushing what-so-ever. Only my own inabilities prevented my partaking; even though the view from behind was absolutely stunning, IMHO. Anal is not offered and should not be expected. Everything else is negotiable.

I have been able to remain in contact with Brittney since our date; however, she has not given me permission to pass on her contact info. I suggest that those of you, old friends and want to be friends, who want to see Brittney – be on the lookout near her old established stomping grounds near the bull and Ducan Donuts.

Side note:

Hey thats Brittany from Abduls stable. Haven't been with her recently but sure looks like her. I've only been with her when she had blonde hair, only drove by since she did it dark. Glad to see she started trimming that pussy up again.Davey1965, it's always nice to hear from you and know that you're still around, I am sure you have some fond memories of Brittney from back is the day. She's better now. Whatever happened to Abdul and the rest of the local pimps? I hear one is upstate. I seldom hear anything about pimps on the avenue these days. Did LE rid us of the pimp problem?

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-08-12, 10:15
...She has moved out of the house and may have left town. (I did notice an earlier report of her being sighted at the Camden bus terminal.)

Too bad. She was one of the hottest wsws on the Avenue....And looking good.

She still ranks among the hottest on the Avenue. I was totally surprised to see her available in the same area she ruled back in 2007. It was as if I had stepped out of a time machine, drove into a space time warp or escaped from a black hole. Suddenly, I was back in 2007 and she was there with me. I recognized her almost immediately. It took her a moment or two to say, "You're CookyJar." And we were off, recanting the past and bring each other up to date.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-08-12, 10:20
Update on Brittney, since the above quote 3 weeks ago. She looks as delicious (and unbruised) as ever, at a perfect weight, and was in a flirty mood, despite the heat of the day. And I did more than have a long talk with her. Absolutely recommended.Here is a more recent update on Brittney, since the above quote over 5 years ago. She still looks as delicious as ever. She is at a perfect weight and her flirty nature hasn't changed a bit. Among other things we talked about past encounters and future deeds.

There have been some changes. They've all been for the better, IMHO.

CookyJar

DirtyDeeds38
12-08-12, 18:23
Here is a more recent update on Brittney, since the above quote over 5 years ago. She still looks as delicious as ever. She is at a perfect weight and her flirty nature hasn't changed a bit. Among other things we talked about past encounters and future deeds.

There have been some changes. They've all been for the better, IMHO.

CookyJarNow that's a fuckable SW! Wish I ran into a few of these types during my last visit to your area.

Jhawk
12-08-12, 21:05
Jesus Christ, Cooky, you just keep finding them and showcasing them in a way that makes mongers drool. Erica's tight little body is just smoking in these pics. My faves are 006, 007, 008, 009, and 018, but they're all good. I even like the G-rated first one 001 where she's completely dressed. If I saw that walking down any street I'd definitely check her out. She's a sexy little wench and not just by SW standards. I think Baldy Cruiser might already be booking his flight from LA to meet up with Erica.

Another great advertisement for the Ave as one of America's prime strolls.Keep up the great work. I don't comment much, but I always look forward to CJ's posts.

Davidonecall
12-09-12, 03:07
. And looking good.

She still ranks among the hottest on the Avenue. I was totally surprised to see her available in the same area she ruled back in 2007. It was as if I had stepped out of a time machine, drove into a space time warp or escaped from a black hole. Suddenly, I was back in 2007 and she was there with me. I recognized her almost immediately. It took her a moment or two to say,"You're CookyJar." And we were off, recanting the past and bring each other up to date.

CookyJarWow Britney is model material. Are those really her lips, they look like Angelina (Pitts wife).

Dr Dong
12-09-12, 07:59
Beautiful. In a Rocky Horror Picture Show, kinda way!

Cookie. You the man

Misfit
12-09-12, 08:19
I remember her from 2007, damn CJ good to see she is still around. Any girl who has a "MOM" tattoo, must be a drug-free good girl. :rolleyes:
Looks like she found herself a SO, her ringfinger has a band on it?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=217428

You always know my weakness CJ, thanks dude for this one.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=217437

Misfit

CookyJar
12-09-12, 17:47
I remember her from 2007, damn CJ good to see she is still around. Any girl who has a "MOM" tattoo, must be a drug-free good girl. .

MisfitIn 2007 guys bragged out loud and considered themselves lucky when they got a date with Brittney. She did an appearance on BackPage for a brief minute before disappearing.

Is she back for good? I doubt it. I got lucky, being in the right place at the right time. But who knows. Life's funny. I could get lucky again. I sure hope so.

CookyJar

Blacksnake15
12-14-12, 16:22
It looks the same as our infamous Mandie aka candlelightgfe. The old breast reduction surgery.

Nice bobbies on Sharon.

Christophe1
12-15-12, 17:39
In 2007 guys bragged out loud and considered themselves lucky when they got a date with Brittney. She did an appearance on BackPage for a brief minute before disappearing.

Is she back for good? I doubt it. I got lucky, being in the right place at the right time. But who knows. Life's funny. I could get lucky again. I sure hope so.

CookyJarI always wonder what happens to some of the lovers I meet. It's always good to get an update. You earned it.

The contrast in pictures of Brittany reminds me of my FB friends. All of us were so thin faced and big eager eyed when we were young! All were going to conquer the world. Keep that dream alive.

This picture just strikes me as SUPER SEXY.

And my wish for the new year is that some of us do. Live, Love likey like there's no tomorrow. And act like there's never been a past. Keep the big eyes alive and the desire to live while we're young. And then gracefully age while we live.

Thanks for the pics CJ.

Davey1965
12-16-12, 21:37
It looks the same as our infamous Mandie aka candlelightgfe. The old breast reduction surgery.Think this is the first I ever heard Mandie mentioned on the sex guide. If CookieJar was around when she was on the ave prior the Internet boards we would have had an archive of pictures to remember her here as well. She was always a ham for the camera and had some pics of her back when she was on the streets but they are long gone. Although I hear Mandie is back again, but could never pay the rates she's asking now, that and she's a whole bunch older as well

FlyGuyEddie007
12-16-12, 23:32
Think this is the first I ever heard Mandie mentioned on the sex guide. If CookieJar was around when she was on the ave prior the Internet boards we would have had an archive of pictures to remember her here as well. She was always a ham for the camera and had some pics of her back when she was on the streets but they are long gone. Although I hear Mandie is back again, but could never pay the rates she's asking now, that and she's a whole bunch older as wellYeah Mandie is back escorting same email address as years past and she still uses old pics so I have no idea how she looks now.

Blacksnake15
12-17-12, 10:38
A family that works together also can be fun, I had her and her sister Angela some years back.

I always wonder what happens to some of the lovers I meet. It's always good to get an update. You earned it.

The contrast in pictures of Brittany reminds me of my FB friends. All of us were so thin faced and big eager eyed when we were young! All were going to conquer the world. Keep that dream alive.

This picture just strikes me as SUPER SEXY.

And my wish for the new year is that some of us do. Live, Love likey like there's no tomorrow. And act like there's never been a past. Keep the big eyes alive and the desire to live while we're young. And then gracefully age while we live.

Thanks for the pics CJ.

CookyJar
12-20-12, 22:53
I found Melanie near the dirty book store on the southern end of the stroll. When it came to performing, everything was nice. Her BBBJ was superb and FS was tight. Melanie was willing and accommodating. We moved from her sitting on the edge of the bed and my standing while she gave me head, to my sitting in the chair and her kneeling giving me head. I hit it doggie with her bending over the chair and her kneeling on the bed. Melanie moved from position to position without the slightest hint of a protest. Her eagerness to please was obvious as she humped back to my every move. Anal was not on the menu.

Although we spent a considerable amount of time together on this date, I would love to get together with Melanie for an extended date in a nicer setting.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-20-12, 22:57
If I were going to do a Miss CookyJar 2012, Melanie would be in the running for Miss Congeniality.

Unfortunately, the site's search feature is not working properly and will not allow me to locate pass post from earlier this year. I have a list of names but I cannot link them to their previously posted pictures and reviews. Plus, I am just tired. So! I will not be posting a Miss CookyJar contest this year.

That doesn't mean that members cannot post and comment on their own choice.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-20-12, 23:01
At 4 foot 11 and a half inches Melanie is a delightfully fun little package. Her bubbly, friendly personality coupled with her extremely accommodating nature makes for a truly good time.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-20-12, 23:01
I received the below "Private Message," in reply to an earlier post that I'd made.

"IMHO, what this site needs are more contributors. What this site needs is more people posting reviews, with or without pictures. I too would like the privilege of some advance knowledge."I agree, but the things that happened last year. the outing, flaming, threats, etc have kept me from contributing. Not that I ever contributed much, but some guys take this shit way too seriously and if one of those assholes tried to “out” me I'd make it my life's mission to destroy him. Not wanting to go there, I just monger and lay low. Mongering is risky enough without the other guys out there making your life hell. I have a tendency to argue and sometimes piss people off so it's safer for me to just be quiet and get my dick sucked. Thanks for what you post Cooky.Unfortunately, I must agree. The outing of SuperEloquent, the childish flaming and the continued threats of additional outings has made the Philadelphia portion of the USASexguide forum an undesirable posting venue. Why would anyone want to contribute and chance being outted. In my own defense, it is a matter of stubbornness and the fact that I refuse to allow myself to be bullied by internet assholes.

In the real world it takes balls to stand up for what you think is right. On the internet, hiding behind user names and aliases, it's a cowardly deed. The flamers and outers may think, in their weak minds and to their way of thinking, that they are big men, alleging themselves to be fighting a just cause. In truth they are cowards hiding behind the amenities of the internet where the accused cannot face their accuser.

So, while I must agree with my anonymous friend. I applaud those members who continue to post worthwhile information, defying the flamers and buttheads.

CookyJar

LexLuther
12-21-12, 09:46
I received the below "Private Message," in reply to an earlier post that I'd made.

Unfortunately, I must agree. The outing of SuperEloquent, the childish flaming and the continued threats of additional outings has made the Philadelphia portion of the USASexguide forum an undesirable posting venue. Why would anyone want to contribute and chance being outted. In my own defense, it is a matter of stubbornness and the fact that I refuse to allow myself to be bullied by internet assholes.

In the real world it takes balls to stand up for what you think is right. On the internet, hiding behind user names and aliases, it's a cowardly deed. The flamers and outers may think, in their weak minds and to their way of thinking, that they are big men, alleging themselves to be fighting a just cause. In truth they are cowards hiding behind the amenities of the internet where the accused cannot face their accuser.

So, while I must agree with my anonymous friend. I applaud those members who continue to post worthwhile information, defying the flamers and buttheads.

CookyJarVery eloquently stated CJ.

And I would also like to thank one of the posters who was quoted (if only indirectly). I too tend to express myself in such a way that (for reasons unknown to me) it pisses others off. But I know in my heart that I have things to say from which others (if they are inclined to do so) can learn. What I have to impart is often not the kind of "actionable intelligence" for which they hunger. Very often it is of a more philosophical nature. But that is the role I have chosen for myself. I have my own justifications for doing this and I am sure there are many others who would disagree with me.

Wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

LexLuther

Cephlapod Love
12-21-12, 12:59
I found Melanie near the dirty book store on the southern end of the stroll. When it came to performing, everything was nice. Her BBBJ was superb and FS was tight. Melanie was willing and accommodating. We moved from her sitting on the edge of the bed and my standing while she gave me head, to my sitting in the chair and her kneeling giving me head. I hit it doggie with her bending over the chair and her kneeling on the bed. Melanie moved from position to position without the slightest hint of a protest. Her eagerness to please was obvious as she humped back to my every move. Anal was not on the menu.

Although we spent a considerable amount of time together on this date, I would love to get together with Melanie for an extended date in a nicer setting.

CookyJarHey, CJ. If you do do that extended date with the lovely and charming Melanie. Could you do her a favor and buy her a pair of socks that match? LOL!

Huh? One blue one green? Or is this the latest fashion statement?
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=219934&d=1356058365

Then again, I'm prolly the only one looking at the socks. What's up with that? <g

CookyJar
12-21-12, 13:18
It's likely they faded in the wash. Actually I cannot make a discernible difference. It could be a smudge on your monitor. The bottoms may be a little dirty do to walking on dirty floors but, the tops appear bright. Who the hell cares? The rest was reasonably fresh. LOL.

Then again, I'm prolly the only one looking at the socks. What's up with that? <gI assume you are just being observant, which is what you are supposed to be.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-21-12, 13:20
Wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

LexLutherRight back at you.

CookyJar

Mmppt
12-23-12, 14:26
But unfortunately not universally loved.

I ran across some mentions of you on the Philadelphia Weekly website.

http://blogs.philadelphiaweekly.com/phillynow/2012/12/21/anti-violence-community-activist-

'chino'-sanchez-gunned-down-in-kensington/I saw that too. It's kind of funny, what are Philly's "white knights" doing on a forum like this?

HPS 9949
12-23-12, 19:21
Broadway, your link didn't work. Can you repost it?

Mike 80
12-23-12, 23:52
Unfortunately, the site's search feature is not working properly and will not allow me to locate pass post from earlier this year. I have a list of names but I cannot link them to their previously posted pictures and reviews. Plus, I am just tired. So! I will not be posting a Miss CookyJar contest this year. That doesn't mean that members cannot post and comment on their own choice.Let me take you up on that suggestion. Unfortunately it looks like you're right that the site's search feature (and also the Photo Gallery sort by User Name) is not working. I really hope this can be repaired.

In any event I did a page-by-page review of all of CJ's photo sets from 2012 in Philly (about 55-60 pages) and South Jersey (General Reports) threads. It was another great year by our Hall of Famer, the greatest SW photog ever. Here are my three favorites, including my choice for Miss CookyJar 2012, Erica. Forget about personality and performance, my selection criteria was simply who has the hottest face and body. While I tend to favor petite, small-breasted women (e.g. Missey, Britney) , Erica's perfect breasts and overall tightness is just too much to pass up.

1) Erica (Philly)
Fresh young face and the most smoking, bangable body I saw in the Philly / Camden threads all year.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos/page3

2) Missey (Camden)
Model-quality face, sultry sexy look, petite small-breasted body.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3787-General-Reports/page2

3) Britney (Philly) Out of several "Britney's" featured this year, this is the one w / the gorgeous face (lips, eyes, perky nose)
Similar to Missey. Another naturally beautiful girl with a yummy petite body.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos/page25

BroadwayCamden
12-24-12, 01:58
Broadway, your link didn't work. Can you repost it?Looks like quotes may have complicated it. Here's a shortened version. http://goo.gl/4uGR7

CookyJar
12-25-12, 08:32
Happy Holidays

Kay is a cute 5’ 11’ Santa Helper, with no gag reflex. If you are lucky you’ll find her in the middle of the Kensington Ave stroll, near Alleghany.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-25-12, 08:42
Season Greeting

Like a lot of the girls who come to the avenue, Kay plans to go home for the Holidays. Hopefully she won't be back.

CookyJar

Glowbal
12-25-12, 15:33
Cookie, Your photography is getting better and better. Your pictures are a sociologists dream if they really gave a S. Keep up the good work. I know I may sound nuts but your pics, if put in order tell a story.

Like a lot of the girls who come to the avenue, Kay plans to go home for the Holidays. Hopefully she won't be back.

CookyJar[/QUOTE]

Davidonecall
12-25-12, 16:55
Like a lot of the girls who come to the avenue, Kay plans to go home for the Holidays. Hopefully she won't be back.CookyJar[/QUOTE]

90% come back. There is one that before she left to see her family she had to try to make enough money so she would be ok in front of her family. She is already texting me in my hobbies phone to let me know she need my help when she gets back and willing to do anything. This is the quickest way and nothing hold her back from scoring her stuff. Like she said the reason that she left was because of her family specially her stepfather.

CookyJar
12-25-12, 20:23
Usually I am a bit of a Stooge around this time of year. With a bah humbug, it’s all a Madison Avenue ploy. Kay & Lace kind of reshaped my mood. They had me singing like the lead in the church choir.

May the beauty of the Holiday Season be with you throughout the coming year.
Kay takes it down pass the tonsils without a twitch and Lace works it like a hoover. Both girl can dirty talk with the best of them. Kay won’t allow anal but she will help with placement. Lace puts it all on the table and if you don’t believe me – take a gander at Kay & Lace 39. She had poor Kay swarming and shaking her ass like a Bytch in heat.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-25-12, 20:29
We wish you love, joy and peace.

Guess who dropped by to help me with my Yuletide Log?

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-25-12, 20:35
We wish you a very merry Christmas.

Remember Lace? Sure you do! And, I know you remember Kay.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-27-12, 17:51
Let me take you up on that suggestion. Unfortunately it looks like you're right that the site's search feature (and also the Photo Gallery sort by User Name) is not working. I really hope this can be repaired.

In any event I did a page-by-page review of all of CJ's photo sets from 2012 in Philly (about 55-60 pages) and South Jersey (General Reports) threads. It was another great year by our Hall of Famer, the greatest SW photog ever. Here are my three favorites, including my choice for Miss CookyJar 2012, Erica. Forget about personality and performance, my selection criteria was simply who has the hottest face and body. While I tend to favor petite, small-breasted women (e. G. Missey, Britney) , Erica's perfect breasts and overall tightness is just too much to pass up.

1) Erica (Philly)

Fresh young face and the most smoking, bangable body I saw in the Philly / Camden threads all year.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos/page3

2) Missey (Camden)

Model-quality face, sultry sexy look, petite small-breasted body.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3787-General-Reports/page2

3) Britney (Philly) Out of several "Britney's" featured this year, this is the one w / the gorgeous face (lips, eyes, perky nose)

Similar to Missey. Another naturally beautiful girl with a yummy petite body.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos/page25Good choices each one could be a winner.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-27-12, 17:54
Miss CookyJar 2012
If I were able to do a Miss CookyJar 2012 these would be the Contestants listed in alphabetical order.

Contestant #1: Alison

Contestant #2: Amanda

Contestant #3: Ashley

Contestant #4: Ashley II

Contestant #5: Britney

Contestant #6: Brittney I

Contestant #7: Brittney II

Contestant #8: CeeCee

Contestant #9: Clarices

Contestant #10: Dominic

Contestant #11: Emily

Contestant #12: Erica

Contestant #13: Eve

Contestant #14: Heather

Contestant #15: Heather II

Contestant #16: Jacky

Contestant #17: Jamey

Contestant #18: Jazmine

Contestant #19: Jessica

Contestant #20: Jessica II

Contestant #21: Jessica III

Contestant #22: Jessie

Contestant #23: Jona

Contestant #24: Katerina

Contestant #25: Lace

Contestant #26: Linda

Contestant #27: Lyssa

Contestant #28: Maylea

Contestant #29: Melanie

Contestant #30: Michelle II

Contestant #31: Missey

Contestant #32: Moyua

Contestant #33: Nay

Contestant #34: Sabrina

Contestant #35: Shannon

Contestant #36: Snow

Contestant #37: Sonya

Contestant #38: Val

Because the site's search feature is not working properly I am not able to link the girls name with their review and pictures.

I did a quick check of my personal file and came up with a list that represents my taste. There are some names not in the list out of respect. I did not include girls post by other members. I would be glad to include any girl suggested by members.

CookyJar

Enveed05
12-27-12, 18:26
CookyJar.

Glad you decided to run a Miss CJ 2012!

My votes are for:

#1 Katerina.

#2 Jacky (Dade)

#3 CeeCee.

All three gorgeous! All three caused quite a stir!

Happy holidays and safe mongering!

[/center] If I were able to do a Miss CookyJar 2012 these would be the Contestants listed in alphabetical order.

Contestant #8: CeeCee

Contestant #16: Jacky

Contestant #24: Katerina

CookyJar[/QUOTE]

CookyJar
12-27-12, 19:29
Glad you decided to run a Miss CJ 2012!

My votes are for:

#1 Katerina.

#2 Jacky (Dade)

#3 CeeCee.

All three gorgeous! All three caused quite a stir!

Happy holidays and safe mongering!All three are gorgeous and all three definitely caused a stir in my heart.

CookyJar

RollingDirty
12-27-12, 20:52
All three are gorgeous and all three definitely caused a stir in my heart.

CookyJarAnybody have a hot link to the thread these three ladies appeared in?

The search feature here, or lack of, is making me crazy.

R D

Enveed05
12-28-12, 01:20
Thanks to CookyJar for posting the pics of the three lovelies that I mentioned. Here are links.

Katerina: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1485080&viewfull=1#post1485080

Jacky Dade: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1565069&viewfull=1#post1565069

CeeCee: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1470812&viewfull=1#post1470812

I hope they work.

By the way, the search feature isn't working well, but it does appear to at least be somewhat functional.

Anybody have a hot link to the thread these three ladies appeared in?

The search feature here, or lack of, is making me crazy.

R D

RollingDirty
12-28-12, 09:56
Huh? You're in Florida! If you're going crazy, shouldn't you be seeking links about women in Florida for sex?Actually I live in New York but spend a great deal of time in Florida, I wanted too see more of these ladies so I could cast a vote for Miss CJ 2012.

The search feature was acting up again last night when I posted and finding women in Florida is rather easy anymore.

R D

RollingDirty
12-28-12, 09:58
Thanks to CookyJar for posting the pics of the three lovelies that I mentioned. Here are links.

Katerina:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1485080&viewfull=1#post1485080

Jacky Dade:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1565069&viewfull=1#post1565069

CeeCee:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1470812&viewfull=1#post1470812

I hope they work.

By the way, the search feature isn't working well, but it does appear to at least be somewhat functional.I thank you sir!

Be safe and good hunting,

R D

HPS 9949
12-28-12, 14:38
Actually I live in New York but spend a great deal of time in Florida, I wanted too see more of these ladies so I could cast a vote for Miss CJ 2012.Gotcha. I should have known this. Thanks for the reply. I hope more votes come in from around the country, since they help facilitate our purpose here to exchange information between men who are looking for sex with women.

Mike 80
12-28-12, 16:13
As Cooky notes in his lineup of 2012 girls, he featured 3 Britney / Brittanys. All are cute but the one I was talking about in my post below is the one he spelled as Britney. Here is the link directly to one of the three photo set reports he did on her. The particular jpg I would like to enter into competition is Britney60. Perhaps it is not the traditional "head shot" that models, actresses, and beauty pageant competitors would use, but it is the one that compelled me to feel she must be nominated. Shows her pretty face but also highlights the primo body and inviting pose.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1518301&viewfull=1#post1518301

* Site Technical Question for CJ or others: Unless I have the original photo, I don't think there is (an easy) way for me to pull out a single phtoto from a previously posted report and repost it. Is that correct? The best I seem to be able to to do is just repost a link to the original report, right? When I used to do this I could select the post number, copy and past the web address and it would lock directly onto a single report, no other surrounding reports would be visible. Now I see that when I do this it shows other posts as well but at least it starts with the one I want to feature. Not optimal IMO but I can live with it. On the other hand, the inability to search is a real buzzkill. Hoping that will be fixed.

Electroman
12-28-12, 16:24
* Site Technical Question for CJ or others: Unless I have the original photo, I don't think there is (an easy) way for me to pull out a single phtoto from a previously posted report and repost it. Is that correct? The best I seem to be able to to do is just repost a link to the original report, and when I used to do this I could lock directly onto a single report. Now I see that it shows other posts as well but at least it starts with the one I want to feature.You should be able to do this if you download the photo to your hard drive and then repost it. When the photo is up, right-click on it and you should be able to save it. That's the only way I know to do this.

CookyJar
12-29-12, 11:49
As Cooky notes in his lineup of 2012 girls, he featured 3 Britney / Brittanys. All are cute but the one I was talking about in my post below is the one he spelled as Britney. Here is the link directly to one of the three photo set reports he did on her. The particular jpg I would like to enter into competition is Britney60. Perhaps it is not the traditional "head shot" that models, actresses, and beauty pageant competitors would use, but it is the one that compelled me to feel she must be nominated. Shows her pretty face but also highlights the primo body and inviting pose.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1518301&viewfull=1#post1518301This was a good years for Britneys. Sorry for the mistake. It was probably do to my own bias.

In past years, when the search feature worked, I tried to post the nominees with a head shot, body shot and link to her review. I had already started the process when I discovered that the search feature was not working. I eliminated the pictures and the links, and post the list by itself.

Around this time of year things tend to slow do. There isn't much happening as we spend time away from the avenue. The "Miss CookyJar," is just a little diversion, a little entertainment as we wait for the admin to return from his vacation and for things to return to normal on the streets.

Member may make their own selection, comment, agree or disagree – no hurt feelings because everyone is in a festive mood.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-01-13, 00:12
For auld lang syne, my dear, For auld lang syne.
We'll take a cup o' kindness yet, For auld lang syne.
We’ll take a cup o’ kindness yet, for auld lang syne. Happy New Year!!!!
CookyJar

CookyJar
01-01-13, 00:15
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne!
The lyrics in the song Auld Lang Syne referring to 'We'll take a Cup of Kindness yet' relate to a drink shared by men and women to symbolise friendship.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-01-13, 00:19
Alex and I good back awhile. It took me almost to the end of our date to remember her.

And never brought to mind?
The words 'Auld Lang Syne' literally translates from old Scottish dialect meaning 'Old Long Ago' and is about love and friendship in times past.

CookyJar

Enveed05
01-01-13, 01:51
Maybe it was the mask that threw you off CookyJar! LOL just kidding.

Happy New Year to you all the mongers here! Have a fun, safe 2013!

By the way, Alex is a real stunner! Hanging out with her must be a great way to end 2012 & start 2013!

Alex and I good back awhile. It took me almost to the end of our date to remember her.

And never brought to mind?

The words 'Auld Lang Syne' literally translates from old Scottish dialect meaning 'Old Long Ago' and is about love and friendship in times past.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-03-13, 22:48
I thought some of the membership might desire to see what was beneath the mask. For me her smile was enough. On the street, at this time of year she is going to be hard to find. She was bundled up, wrapped from head to toe in winter wear; including a pair of baggy sweat pants. With an oversized winter coat, baggy sweat pants and a gangster hoodie, her charms were well hidden.

The same was the case with her sexual prowess. As it often happens, you never know until the outer packaging has been removed and you've plugged in. BBBJ and FS were offered. More is negotiable. Her BBBJ is way above the average, but it's the tightness and control of her FS, in any position, that's truly magnificent. Every time I moved to an up stroke, I could feel every muscle in her tight body grip my dick and tug. On every down stoke I could feel her pulling me back down. At the peak I could feel her holding tight. I am talking about pussy control, people. Alex has that unique ability. If you've never had a trained pussy, be careful Alex will wrap hers around you and then you'll know what love is.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-03-13, 22:51
Thanks for the New Years greeting.

Happy New Year to you all the mongers here! Have a fun, safe 2013!

By the way, Alex is a real stunner! Hanging out with her must be a great way to end 2012 & start 2013!

And! You are 100% right, the luck of the monger gods must have been with me. I could not have wished for and gotten a better date to finish off 2012.

CookyJar

HPS 9949
01-04-13, 00:41
BBBJ and FS were offered. More is negotiable. Her BBBJ is way above the average, but it's the tightness and control of her FS, in any position, that's truly magnificent. Every time I moved to an up stroke, I could feel every muscle in her tight body grip my dick and tug. On every down stoke I could feel her pulling me back down. At the peak I could feel her holding tight. I am talking about pussy control, people. Alex has that unique ability. If you've never had a trained pussy, be careful Alex will wrap hers around you and then you'll know what love is.Huh?

Oh! So you DO pay money for sex. I misread your previous posts.

Gabe Kotter
01-04-13, 11:37
A little old time humor there for those that remember the jingle. Anyhow,

Just my personal preference, but all the hair down there is a real turn off for me and many others.

I would love to see that kitty cleaned up!

Oh, also not just the kitty, but the greek island could use it as well!

Be Safe and Always Check Your6.

And! You are 100% right, the luck of the monger gods must have been with me. I could not have wished for and gotten a better date to finish off 2012.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-04-13, 21:29
Huh???

Huh?

Oh! So you DO pay money for sex. I misread your previous posts.No! I do not pay for sex. That would be illegal. Paying for sex is against the law. You should know that, asshole.

…We're all guilty of embellishing our stories, exaggerating our prowess, and trumping up our personal traits. That's fine. That's entertainment…On occasion I will write a nasty little story. It's a story; a fictitious story. As you and your many aliases have so kindly pointed out I don't have sex with the girls.

Paying for sex, solicitation, prostitution all of that crap is illegal and I am totally against breaking the law in any form.

CookyJar

HPS 9949
01-04-13, 21:54
No! I do not pay for sex.Of course. Silly me. They give those BBBJ and FS away for free on the Avenue.

CookyJar
01-05-13, 09:24
Of course. Silly me. They give those BBBJ and FS away for free on the Avenue.Now you get it; and yes, you are silly.

I'm not sure about that for free bullcrap, sounds a bit farfetched. I do know that it's against the law to pay for sex. Breaking the law is bad. If you or everyone else on this site is paying for sex I'd suggest you stop.

CookyJar

HPS 9949
01-05-13, 09:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Member #5041
01-05-13, 13:09
I pay for dinner and drinks, with the hopes of being rewarded with sex. It doesn't always workout that way. That's why I enjoy the company of a SW. A nice slice of pizza, a pack of cigs, a comfy place to relax, brings lots of rewards. I'm just a squirrel trying to get my nut off.

Now you get it; and yes, you are silly.

I'm not sure about that for free bullcrap, sounds a bit farfetched. I do know that it's against the law to pay for sex. Breaking the law is bad. If you or everyone else on this site is paying for sex I'd suggest you stop.

CookyJar

Gotj17
01-05-13, 14:42
I am also from Florida and read this forum before coming to your fair city and have visited this thread for the wonderful stories since then. Mr. Jar has a great flair and his models, that is what they are, models for his "Penthouse Forum" type stories are intriguing. If he does pay his models a fair wage for their posing in the nude for his and our enjoyment what is the harm. Hugh Hefner built an empire on that and everyone loves him. There is nothing unlawful about it and trying to get someone to admit that they have committed a crime is not in anyone's best interest. I have written about a few dreams that I have had and tried to entertain the readers in my area of the world. I have never exchanged money for sex, but do love to let my imagination wander. The posts that you make are not helpful or entertaining and you have even told people not to be argumentative. Keep that in mind when you respond to me. Notice I said when and not if. In the future could you please be informative or entertaining with your posts. I know I like to leave these stories with a smile on my face.

Davidonecall
01-05-13, 15:17

CookyJarAlex do look amazing, like the girl next door that you want to fk. I can see you spend the last day of the year very happy. You can tell she is also nice and clean with her taking care of her self (nail were done). Hope we all start the year with a good bang. I know I did.

HPS 9949
01-05-13, 20:03
Thanks for the feedback. I'm sure you are enjoying your adventures in Florida and sharing good information with the men down there who are looking for sex with women. You're obviously a respected member and a good guy. Only one thing confused me. I wonder sometime if you could share with us up north where you found a mission statement or FAQ that says our purpose in this forum is to "entertain" fellow members.

CookyJar
01-05-13, 22:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and / or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning. Banned him and he'll be back. Even now he is probably thinking up his new user name.

…Incidentally, this is a thread for photos by one forum member. It was separated out from the streetwalker thread and the general thread because of the large number of pictures and the excessive posts from out-of-town photo gallery visitors. So it was never intended as a general forum for locating or reporting on streetwalkers. For more responses I would recommend using the streetwalker thread, which is (mercifully) less cluttered and focused on the kind of information you are seeking.Notice how vast and complete his knowledge is on all things CookyJar.

Believe what you will. I believe Angie and Sara and Brittney.He is a newbie, a regular member, yet; notice how he references girls who haven't been around/or mentioned for years.

Either he's a lurker who has been around following my posts silently for years or he's something else.

His is an old hatred; it goes back awhile. Even now he is probably lurking, watching, waiting; trying to decide which of his many aliases to use.

If he is banned – I'll get use to it. I'm getting tired of this reincarnation.

CookyJar

Davidonecall
01-06-13, 01:44
Banned him and he'll be back. Even now he is probably thinking up his new user name.

Notice how vast and complete his knowledge is on all things CookyJar.

He is a newbie, a regular member, yet; notice how he references girls who haven't been around / or mentioned for years.

Either he's a lurker who has been around following my posts silently for years or he's something else.

His is an old hatred; it goes back awhile. Even now he is probably lurking, watching, waiting; trying to decide which of his many aliases to use.

If he is banned – I'll get use to it. I'm getting tired of this reincarnation.

CookyJarHPS 9949 want to live in your footsteps but he don't understand, there is only one CookyJar. It will not matter how hard he try he will not be CJ. So her resorts to the opposite and attack you. I'm one who always is looking for even more pictures from you and also planning my next hunt. Be safe and take care. DOC.

Miami Boy
01-07-13, 12:36

CookyJarCookyJar, you always manage to snag someone nice to ring in the new year!

ScionKenzo
01-07-13, 13:11
PERFECT POSITION CONTEST Preliminary Judges Results.

Audrea. *CJ's favorite, er, wife, if life had turned out differently. Perfect Camel Toe, even in this position! Must be TIGHT!

So any votes? LOL!I remember Audrea. She's been gone for awhile.

Squonk64
01-07-13, 16:10
Hi, CJ. Looks like you took a page out of my book. (Hint, hint. Wink, wink.) My quote would be "of course all this never happened. I simply embellished a story a bit to make it sound even better for the readers of this forum because, as a person who reads this forum, it's all about the FETISH of paying for sex."

Huh?

No! I do not pay for sex. That would be illegal. Paying for sex is against the law. You should know that, asshole.

On occasion I will write a nasty little story. It's a story; a fictitious story. As you and your many aliases have so kindly pointed out I don't have sex with the girls.

Paying for sex, solicitation, prostitution all of that crap is illegal and I am totally against breaking the law in any form.

CookyJar

HappySmiles
01-07-13, 21:50
On another Forum from Ohio I think, I've read several posting about dreams. It seems most posters in Akron, Ohio dream a lot about possible rewarding encounters.

Hi, CJ. Looks like you took a page out of my book. (Hint, hint. Wink, wink.) My quote would be "of course all this never happened. I simply embellished a story a bit to make it sound even better for the readers of this forum because, as a person who reads this forum, it's all about the FETISH of paying for sex."

Mrkuyamandla
01-08-13, 10:26
Hey CJ, can you explain how this girl got all dressed up? (I assume you met her around new years and you had the props). Otherwise, you must have found her in a bar or something.

CookyJar
01-08-13, 12:50
I remember Audrea. She's been gone for awhileThe last word I got was that Aundrea is away from the life and doing well. She's good people and I wish her the best.

I forgot about that contest, 'Who won? '

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-08-13, 12:52
Hey CJ, can you explain how this girl got all dressed up? (I assume you met her around new years and you had the props). Otherwise, you must have found her in a bar or something.The hat and mask we picked-up together. Everything else is hers.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-08-13, 13:04
Whether you're dreaming,

…I've read several posting about dreams. It seems most posters in Akron, Ohio dream a lot about possible rewarding encounters.Or embellishing,

… "of course all this never happened. I simply embellished a story a bit to make it sound even better for the readers of this forum because, as a person who reads this forum, it's all about the FETISH of paying for sex."...As long as everyone knows and understands; paying a prostitute for pussy is wrong. You can get in trouble for solicitation of a girl for the purpose of paying her for sex. I don't do it. I recommend that everyone follow the law.

Enjoy and stay safe.

CookyJar

Mrkuyamandla
01-08-13, 16:24
The hat and mask we picked-up together. Everything else is hers.

CookyJarThanks. Those were great pictures.

CookyJar
01-08-13, 21:59
Miss CookyJar 2012

Jacky Dade

1st Runner Up: CeeCee

2nd Runner Up: Jessie

3rd Runner Up: Kelly

4th Runner Up: Val

1st Place Little Spinner 2012: Katerina

2nd Place Little Spinner 2012: Nay

Best fake Boobies 2012: Jona

Best Behind 2012: Clarices

The search feature is working so I decided to post my personal choices. Click on the girls name to link to her original review and pictures for 2012.

Would of, could of, should of won Miss CookyJar 2012: Maylea

Fighting my own person biases, I did not vote for Maylea. That would have been too easy. Jacky or Maylea or Maylea or Jacky, I choose Jacky because she’s new. In good conscience I could not place Maylea in 2nd Place. Maylea is second to none.

CookyJar

Enveed05
01-08-13, 23:43
CookyJar,

Jacky Dade is definitely a great choice for the title of Miss CookyJar 2012!

But I have to tell you, looking at all the pictures of the honorable mentions here, you've gotten to spend time with some great looking ladies over the past year! And looking through this forum over the past year, there are even more really great girls that didn't make the list. What a year! WOW!

Thanks for sharing them with us!

Miss CookyJar 2012

Jacky Dade

The search feature is working so I decided to post my personal choices. Click on the girls name to link to her original review and pictures for 2012.

Would of, could of, should of won Miss CookyJar 2012:

Fighting my own person biases, I did not vote for Maylea. That would have been too easy. Jacky or Maylea or Maylea or Jacky, I choose Jacky because she's new. In good conscience I could not place Maylea in 2nd Place. Maylea is second to none.

CookyJar

Davidonecall
01-08-13, 23:50

Would of, could of, should of won Miss CookyJar 2012:

Fighting my own person biases, I did not vote for Maylea. That would have been too easy. Jacky or Maylea or Maylea or Jacky, I choose Jacky because she's new. In good conscience I could not place Maylea in 2nd Place. Maylea is second to none.

CookyJar[/QUOTE]I actually agree with you votes. It must have been hard but very good choices.

Dick Pischardo
01-09-13, 09:33
As a long time admirer of your work, just want to say thanks for the entertainment.

Dick.

Best Behind 2012: Clarices [/indent]

Rachariesp
01-12-13, 23:55
I remember her from 2007, damn CJ good to see she is still around. Any girl who has a "MOM" tattoo, must be a drug-free good girl. .

MisfitActually the ring was from me, we've been together on and off for about five years.

Rachel

Rachariesp
01-13-13, 00:04

MisfitActually the ring was from me, we've been together on and off for five years.

Rachel

LittleGuy2
01-14-13, 14:55
Getting caught upon some old reviews. I also dated this girl abot threee weeks ago. She did tell me her name but I also forgot it. She didn't have the black hair. She had long reddish hair. She mentioned the black hair was a wig. Anyways I picked her up at the corner of Kensington an Somerset. She had a place literally right there at the intersection. Its a shit hole. I was completely uncomfortable. We agreed to .40 for BBBJ. The worst I ever had. She rushed me and got high before. She complained more than she actually provided. Complete waste.

I have said this once. If I've said it once I've said it a 100 times. It is still true and needs resaying. Sometime you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.

She did tell me her name, but I forgot it. If someone can help me identify her, please do. Nice girl, pleasant personality. The black hair, the way it was styled caught my eye. That and the low cut blouse and the cleavage that was showing as she leaned in to talk to me.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-15-13, 21:03
Getting caught upon some old reviews. I also dated this girl abot threee weeks ago. She did tell me her name but I also forgot it. She didn't have the black hair. She had long reddish hair. She mentioned the black hair was a wig. Anyways I picked her up at the corner of Kensington an Somerset. She had a place literally right there at the intersection. Its a shit hole. I was completely uncomfortable. We agreed to .40 for BBBJ. The worst I ever had. She rushed me and got high before. She complained more than she actually provided. Complete waste.You'll get no argument from me. I was a little disappointed myself. Luckily for me I didn't that involved, even then I was expecting more than I got. As is often the case, with many girls; from a distance she can look sexually hot.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-15-13, 21:10
Actually the ring was from me, we've been together on and off for five years.

RachelI hope you liked the pictures. I envy you.

CookyJar

Beebop
01-20-13, 17:38
First off I have been a fan of your work for awhile. Secondly wondering if you have ever had a photo shoot with a lovely lady named Darothy or perhaps Dorothy although she was adamant about the Dar spelling. Brunette about 5'1 impressive rack. I caught up with her where Kesington and Torresdale come together.

CookyJar
01-20-13, 23:29
First off I have been a fan of your work for awhile. Secondly wondering if you have ever had a photo shoot with a lovely lady named Darothy or perhaps Dorothy although she was adamant about the Dar spelling. Brunette about 5'1 impressive rack. I caught up with her where Kesington and Torresdale come together.Sorry Beebop, I cannot you, I have no pictures of your Darothy or Dorothy. I read your report / review in the StreetWalker Thread – nice job.

Pictures are nice but not necessary. If enough guys post reviews and creditable information the forums works.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-21-13, 01:17
Anal isn't on the menu but everything else is. She is as smart as they come, an artist by trade. Her story is fascinating. If you enjoy a little conversation along with good company, she's a great find. If you crave an accommodating nature along with experience and technique, she is totally it. She is small built, so if a tight fit is to your liking, Angel's your girl.

I got where I wanted to go with Angel providing a little dirty talk and sexual role playing along with her excellent BBBJ. I wasn't able to test ride her pussy, but believe me it's tight.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-21-13, 01:20
After my date with Angel I had a big old smile on my face that lasted the entire trip home and long into the night.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-21-13, 01:23
Sometimes we get all hung up with all the bullshit that goes into finding a decent date and we forget what it is really about. It's all about having a good time.

CookyJar

Jak Hammer
01-21-13, 03:21
Now that's a dirty anal loving working girl if I ever saw one! Bit off the cuff lately. I prefer the young tight looking ones you lure then snare to your grungy lair.

Dr Travel Man
01-21-13, 06:05
She looks special! Where can I find her?

Grandiloquent
01-21-13, 13:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

HungryEye
01-23-13, 10:00
Sometimes we get all hung up with all the bullshit that goes into finding a decent date and we forget what it is really about. It's all about having a good time.

CookyJarCJ we should all post your quote everyday, so often guys forget what this site is all about, the pursue of happiness. Great pics of your new MILF find, makes me want to move to Philly.

Thanks for sharing,

H.

CookyJar
01-24-13, 12:09
Cynthia gets mixed reviews from me.

The Up-side:

She gave really great Head and that's a fact. She began with a nice sloppy deep throat. But as I got hard, she wasn't able to handle it. Still, she forced herself to go really deep until she gagged. This was a real turn on, however; she spoiled the effect by stopping and complaining that her mouth hurt and that she was tired. After a brief rest, she continued. True to form, she again stops just as it was getting good. Her BBBJ technique was up there with the best – unfortunately her stamina was lacking. We eventually got the job done. I say 'we, ' got the things done because I had to give her a hand. I have to give her her props; she did an excellent catch, with a swallow, at the end.

Her GFE was excellent. Lot of touching, hugs, and kisses and her HSW accent is delightful. She kissed my neck, licked the ear lobes, ran her tongue over my nipples and playfully kissed and licked my body. All the time she spoke and called me poppy in a very seductive Hispanic accent.

The down-side:

She spoke very little English – I think. She couldn't understand my directions. During the picture taking, she could not understand where to go, how to pose. I'the ask her to move to the top of the bed and she looked at me. I said turn around for a doggie shot and she'the looked at me. I asked her to stand this way or that way and she'the just looked at me. She had no problem asking for her money in perfect English. (On the return trip she had trouble giving directions in English.)

No full service was offered. She may have been on her period. I didn't know how to ask.

IMHO:

Cynthia could be a great date for the right fellow. Take a look at those nipples and big boobs. Would I date Cynthia again? Maybe! YMMV.

CookyJarCynthia was my New Years date for 2010.

Little has changed. IMHO Cynthia is a cute HSW with a communication problem. Actually, I don't know how well she understands English. It's her broken English that's the problem for me. Maybe if we had more time, but it's not like I am planning a long term relationship. I just want to be able to tell her what I want and know that she understood.

Once again the GFE and BBBJ were great, with one exception. We started out with my sitting and her between my legs. I was taking my time, totally enjoying her sucking me, when I decided to change positions so I could be more in control. I stood up and Cynthia was kneeling in front of me. Now I could hold her head and fuck her mouth like the sex maniac I am. Right at the most inopportune moment she withdrew causing me to miss cim, ending up with a mess on the floor.

As with our first date, everything was accomplished but not with the smooth interaction I am use too and prefer. I still love her dark attentive nipples. Would I date her again? Probably not. YMMV

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-24-13, 12:13
Oh Sh!t, CJ! Cynthia is one of the HSW's I met on Old york road earlier this month. She's the one i mentioned in my pm that was "spaced out". I didn't even know she was reviewed before. Damn, Now it's really funny because she said she been in philly for only a few weeksIt's been two years and she was bundled up – in her street clothes I didn't recognize Cynthia. I'm not sure it would have mattered if I had recognized her. She was looking good and even after I did remember her, it had been so long ago – I'd forgotten the outcome of our last date.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-24-13, 12:17
CJ we should all post your quote everyday, so often guys forget what this site is all about, the pursue of happiness. Great pics of your new MILF find, makes me want to move to Philly.

Thanks for sharing,

H.The "Pursuit of Happiness," every man's right; well put Hungryeye.

There are so many variables in this game, we can use all the help we can get. Sometime the difficulty is something least expected. With Cynthia, there is this lack of communication.

(I found Cynthia just above Lehigh Avenue, on the Kensington Avenue stroll.)

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-24-13, 14:15
I just received the below PM and it's accompanying question. It's a good question that I should have included / answered in my original review.

WOW Cynthia "in my eyes" is one of your best finds, she is Adorable, was wondering if she was a day or night find?I found Cynthia in the early evening, between 4 & 5pm. I will go out after dark, but I prefer the daylight hours – especially during the winters months.

Cynthia is certainly a cutie. But! Is she the best or one of the best? I don't know. At this point they are all blurring together. LOL.

CookyJar

JerryGarcia
01-26-13, 01:13
Did not date her-but she gave me digits-assuming she still has a phone, one might be able to reach her. I was getting a cheese steak around 11 at night at the corner of L and K and ran into her-she was very clean and fresh smelling, and told me that she would be well worth dating. Based on CJ's report, I have no reason to doubt that what she told me is true.

Readhead
01-26-13, 13:07
Great pics CJ! Dig the back drop. Brings out her inner beast!

CookyJar
01-27-13, 17:01
I got the idea for these outdoor shots awhile back. It was too dark when I found Angela and Cynthia said it was too cold.

Jenifer never allows me to show her face and that's normally a deal breaker. But, since she was willing to do these outside, at dust and in the dead of winter – we compromised.

I wanted a location that was secluded, but recognizable as being part of the stroll.

The idea comes from back in the day, when coke and crack was king. Back then girls would flash what they were offering as you drove by. I remember driving though Huntington Park and girls would lift their shirts, skirts and open their jackets as I drove pass.

This is my second session with Jenifer and she still refuses to have her face exposed. Too bad because she is a true beauty. Maybe next time.

I found her standing across from Huntingdon Station. Sorry, no contact information but she is available for those willing to search.

CookyJar

TheyCallMeHawk
01-27-13, 19:15
I got the idea for these outdoor shots awhile back. It was too dark when I found Angela and Cynthia said it was too cold.

Jenifer never allows me to show her face and that's normally a deal breaker. But, since she was willing to do these outside, at dust and in the dead of winter – we compromised.

I wanted a location that was secluded, but recognizable as being part of the stroll.

The idea comes from back in the day, when coke and crack was king. Back then girls would flash what they were offering as you drove by. I remember driving though Huntington Park and girls would lift their shirts, skirts and open their jackets as I drove pass.

This is my second session with Jenifer and she still refuses to have her face exposed. Too bad because she is a true beauty. Maybe next time.

I found her standing across from Huntingdon Station. Sorry, no contact information but she is available for those willing to search.

CookyJarI had to give you props on the artistic value of these pics. Your choice of setting is brilliant. Too bad there couldn't be an.

Old outside thermomter off in the background displaying the tempt.

Inncogneatoe
01-27-13, 23:09

CookyJarI agree with the Hawk, you are indeed an artist.

I would like to find her, once would be enough for me.

Inncogneatoe

CookyJar
01-29-13, 21:45
You have to be real quick to pull this kind of shit off.

We planned everything in the car before she got out. Then we looked around, she hopped out, and I grabbed the shots. She jumped back in the car and we drove to another location.

CookyJar

Old Delinquent
01-30-13, 10:03

We planned everything in the car before she got out. Then we looked around, she hopped out, and I grabbed the shots. She jumped back in the car and we drove to another location.

CookyJarHeh, heh, heh. Love it!

Maybe we need a sub-thread for Photos You Can't Believe

Alex777
01-30-13, 18:17
I saw some short chick near Margaret-Orthodox Station today, she had a broken nose with a patch, I think. Was that Cythnia? Anyone see this chick today? If so who was she?

CookyJar
01-31-13, 23:23
I had to give you props on the artistic value of these pics. Your choice of setting is brilliant. Too bad there couldn't be an.

Old outside thermomter off in the background displaying the tempt.Thanks for the props Hawk. Smart move noticing the temperature didn't match. Try as I might, she just looked to warm.

No joking around, she is hot.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-31-13, 23:26
Heh, heh, heh. Love it!

Maybe we need a sub-thread for Photos You Can't BelieveOK! I cannot hold it back any longer. How many of you recognized the lie? I confess. No need for a sub-thread.

I was just letting my imagination run wild. Imagine driving pass and a hottie like Jen flashing you.

Shit like that just doesn't happen. Just to good to be true.

Here's the real pictures.

CookyJar

Fhjims124
02-01-13, 06:05
Dear CJ,

I have been mongering for about 15 years now and I have to say you are THE MAN. I lave your pictures and posts. I could never come close to you. Keep it going Sir!

Readhead
02-01-13, 11:46
OK! I cannot hold it back any longer. How many of you recognized the lie? I confess. No need for a sub-thread.

I was just letting my imagination run wild. Imagine driving pass and a hottie like Jen flashing you.

CookyJarGreat work, CJ. I'd like to see this hottie in front of City Hall or the Poe house. Very inspiring indeed!

Bigdaddy62
02-01-13, 12:16
Hey cooky the second photo looks like a green screen was used. How did you achieve that look?

CookyJar

TheyCallMeHawk
02-01-13, 12:35
OK! I cannot hold it back any longer. How many of you recognized the lie? I confess. No need for a sub-thread.

CookyJarYou had me going till you posted this one.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=227426&d=1359510320

Still your Photoshop skills are damn good. Good work

Horsetrader
02-01-13, 21:30
OK! I cannot hold it back any longer. How many of you recognized the lie? I confess.First I noticed the ass and thought how I'd like spend about an hour with her. Second I noticed that the lighting in the background didn't match the lighting on the subject. Thought maybe you used fill in flash or reflectors, but the shadows didn't match that either.

Let's see some more of these girls in different settings. Walking naked in the mall (or Walmart)? On a ski slope? On a boat? In an office setting?

Your creativity makes this fun.

SoMany
02-01-13, 23:54
Man Cookiejar your the F_ck'in best. I lov to see your work. Keep on post'in. Looks like you R having a f_cking blast. WOW!

#1fan

CookyJar
02-03-13, 19:53
Hey cooky the second photo looks like a green screen was used. How did you achieve that look?Not a green screen. Just a selection technique.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-03-13, 20:39
Man Cookiejar your the F_ck'in best. I lov to see your work. Keep on post'in. Looks like you R having a f_cking blast. WOW!
#1fan

First I noticed the ass and thought how I'd like spend about an hour with her. Second I noticed that the lighting in the background didn't match the lighting on the subject. Thought maybe you used fill in flash or reflectors, but the shadows didn't match that either.
Let's see some more of these girls in different settings. Walking naked in the mall (or Walmart)? On a ski slope? On a boat? In an office setting?
Your creativity makes this fun.

You had me going till you posted this one.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=227426&d=1359510320
Still your Photoshop skills are damn good. Good work

Great work, CJ. I'd like to see this hottie in front of City Hall or the Poe house. Very inspiring indeed!

Dear CJ,
I have been mongering for about 15 years now and I have to say you are THE MAN. I lave your pictures and posts. I could never come close to you. Keep it going Sir!

Thanks fellows! Seriously! I truly appreciate the love.

Once in awhile a little diversion is nice. It breaks up the monotony. But! I do not want to deluge the forum with will intentioned but inaccurate information. It has always been my practice to make things as entertaining as possible. I believe that our hobby should be is as much about amusement as it is about need. It is not life. It is not about love. It should not be taken so serious that we forget to enjoy what we are fortunate to have. I will continue to throw in a little something different now and then, while being ever mindful not to dilute the true nature of the forum.

I should also point out that; Jackson, the site administrator, has been extremely lenient with what I’ve been allowed to post. Thank you, Jackson.

CookyJar

Bigdaddy62
02-05-13, 12:44
You even captured the shadow of her legs on the ground. Very nice.

Not a green screen. Just a selection technique.

CookyJar

VladImpaler
02-05-13, 17:33
You even captured the shadow of her legs on the ground. Very nice.Does that mean six more weeks of winter?

CookyJar
02-07-13, 01:32
She asked me to keep some secrets and I am.

If I had a mind to seek her out again, and I do, I'd look on the southern end.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-07-13, 01:35
In my humble opinion, there is a lot more going on here than another very pretty girl with self esteem issues. If only I were younger and had the time.

CookyJar

Jak Hammer
02-07-13, 01:36
God dam you cookie jar. Uh I mean god bless you see. J! Wish that kind of well was around here you sure get the right ones. Most times ;P.

CookyJar
02-07-13, 01:39
An awfully nice girl. I really enjoyed her company. I spent a few minute getting to know her and getting her to laugh at my jokes. She said something, referring to herself that I've never heard a girl say. Wish I could share it, but I cannot. Suffice it to say that this was one of the few times that I felt it necessary to lecture.

CookyJar

Darkside1082
02-07-13, 11:08
An awfully nice girl. I really enjoyed her company. I spent a few minute getting to know her and getting her to laugh at my jokes. She said something, referring to herself that I've never heard a girl say. Wish I could share it, but I cannot. Suffice it to say that this was one of the few times that I felt it necessary to lecture.

CookyJarI sure like Betty and the pics are good too nice lighting and color.

Cephlapod Love
02-07-13, 12:52

CookyJarPics Anon 4 and Anon 10 could be on the pages of many men's magazines. Please pass my compliments along to the model!? ;)

Upstate101
02-07-13, 17:42
I have to agree. This is some of CookyJar's best work!

Here's a little photoshop to show you what she might look like in a Men's Magazine.

Pics Anon 4 and Anon 10 could be on the pages of many men's magazines. Please pass my compliments along to the model!? ;)

LongDickDaddy
02-07-13, 18:16
She asked me to keep some secrets and I am.

If I had a mind to seek her out again, and I do, I'd look on the southern end.

CookyJarI lve sum hair pie that is too sexy!

Readhead
02-07-13, 23:43
I picked her up a couple weeks ago and she told me her name was Vanessa. I'd been cruising for an hour and didn't have much time so I opted for a car date. Good time with just a CBJ. She was willing and took instruction very well. When I dropped her off I was kicking myself for not getting pics. Good job with the photos.

Readhead

CookyJar
02-08-13, 12:16
Thanks Readhead. I totally agree with your assessment of her talents. However, I believe we both have the name wrong.

I picked her up a couple weeks ago and she told me her name was Vanessa. I'd been cruising for an hour and didn't have much time so I opted for a car date. Good time with just a CBJ. She was willing and took instruction very well. When I dropped her off I was kicking myself for not getting pics. Good job with the photos.

ReadheadI learned years ago not to count on a girl giving her real name. For reasons of the own, some do and some do not. In this case I think we both are wrong. Betty asked me not to use her real name and I did not. I even explained to her that if someone recognized her, the name I used would not matter. She still did not want her name used. After I started editing her pictures, I realized that I had forgotten her real name. Lucky for me I know someone, a reliable source, who would know her name. After contacting him, he in fact was able to give me her real name – the name I then remembered and another name, the nick name she had mentioned. It was at that point that I recalled our conversation.

Her nick name, the name she is known by on the avenue, is too descriptive. I came up with the name Betty, because she had asked me not to post her real name. A promise kept.

Unless a monger was planning to drive the avenue yelling, 'Betty, Betty, come out where ever you are, ' her name should not matter. Whether you find Betty / Vanessa, it doesn't matter. She is an excellent provider.

CookyJar

Bigdaddy62
02-10-13, 08:48
I have had enough already!

Does that mean six more weeks of winter?

LongDickDaddy
02-10-13, 10:21
I have had enough already!Winter gives me bad gas!

LongDickDaddy
02-10-13, 17:31
Dam she got a nice phatty!

Slightly startled, I hesitated with my reply. She hadn't blinked, in fact, she seemed eager. Waiti.

Ontinued titty fucking my dick. Finally, after my mind cleared, I told her,"Yes! In my camera bag." Then, I add,"No need to rush – keep doing what you've been doing – I am enjoying it." With that, Lace let go of my dick with her tits, staring up with her dark devilish eyes, she twist her head slightly to one side went down and began sucking and licking around my balls, before returning to dick sucking.

After what she'd said, how she'd said it and what it implied, finally hit home, I grabbed Lace by the hair and lifted her off my dick. I said,"Let me get the condom." Lace stood and I stepped towards my camera case and retrieved a condom. I turned around to find Lace bending over the lounge chair waiting. I slipped on the condom and stepped in behind her. Looking back, she reached around with both hands and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Looking down I could see my choices. God Damn! I wanted to rush up in her ass and bury my dick to the hilt. Her round eye seem to wink up at me. In my youth I would have tried to tear her a new asshole. But that was then and this was now. Holding my quivering dick in my hand I guided it pass her butt hole and into her pussy. As I did, in a rough groan I said to Lace as she was looking back holding her butt cheeks open,"Maybe next time." She appeared a bit surprise, if not a little disappointed, as my dick head moved pass her asshole to her pussy lips. Lace pushed back and I pushed into her. She was wet and easy to slam into. Before long, we were fucking wildly, her ass pushing back hard, her cheeks shaking and my dick exploding.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-10-13, 17:52
Camden and Broadway may not be everyone's cup of tea. If you've haven't visited lately here's two good reasons to give the city across the Delaware another look see. Click here: Amanda First and Shelby I'll post later. If you are not into Jersey and it's delights, I'll see you when I get back.

CookyJar

Member #4422
02-10-13, 18:57
Camden and Broadway may not be everyone's cup of tea. If you've haven't visited lately here's two good reasons to give the city across the Delaware another look see. Click here: Amanda First and Shelby I'll post later. If you are not into Jersey and it's delights, I'll see you when I get back.

CookyJarShelby usually hangs by that little white church I forget the cross street. She is sweet looking girl and I wanted her but I did not date her because we could not agree on what I wanted and what she would do.

The Amanda you are talking about looks very familiar I am pretty sure I have seen her recently but did not inquire as I like them short and petite.

Yes there are some nice ladies on my side of the river and I wish I could steal a couple from the K and bring them over. I think I will have to visit your side soon. Theresa and Jackie are top shelf!

LittleGuy2
02-12-13, 17:03
I think the churches are on Monouth and Venango. Not sure if they are white though.

CookyJar
02-17-13, 02:25
Forty dollars? There was a price increase? Why wasn't I notified? LOL.

CookyJarI'm old school. I'm from the days before the sexual revolution. Before short shorts, hot pants and mini skirts. From the days when the slightest glimpse white cotton panties peeking out beneath a girl's dress could cause a rise that brought giggles and laughter to the classroom. I am from the days before VHS pornos, Hardcore DVD porn and free Internet porn vids. Back then there was only 'Playboy Magazine. ' (Hustler came later.)

Ask anyone with knowledge of the 'Good ole days. ' And! They'll tell you, 'We read Playboy for the articles and the stories, not for the pictures.

And that's the tradition I'm trying to uphold, whenever I can. I try to keep things interesting. When I can, I try to connect the pictures with post. And these posts have a connection to something that took place recently. So if you are among those of us who come here not for the dirty pictures, but for the entertainment. Click Here: Shelby-Unwrapped

CookyJar.

PS: In addition, by posting this way I get to inform those of you who do not visit the Photo Gallery or the New Jersey forum, of the latest Camden Beauty.

CookyJar
02-23-13, 15:53
…What's important is posting 30+ pictures of the girl, from every angle. That way, years from now after she's kicked the habit and perhaps gets a good job or husband or has kids, they will be able to identify her.You must be a philosophical idiot.

Don't you understand the reality of it? I am not the decider. I am not the one who decides how things turnout, what becomes what and what does not. I wake up each morning not because I want to but because I have too. I am living the life I am meant to live, not because it's what I want but because it's the life I am meant to live. If I had my way I would be a god. (At the very least, I would be god like.) I would not be taking pictures of prostitutes and drug addicts. If I had my way there would be no such thing as prostitutes and drug addicts. If I had my way, I would be photographing movie stars, top models and glamour girls. If I had my way, we would all be movie stars, top models and glamorous people. I am not the one who decides what a husband or kids gets to see, or who ends up with a good job or who kicks a habit. Do you not get it? Things will happen whether I take pictures or not. If not me, then someone else. If not this, then something else.

It could just as likely happen that some daughter sees her mother's pictures and turns away from a life of drugs and failure. And if something like that does happen, I cannot take credit for it. Just as you cannot blame me for the bad that might or might not happen. The twist and turns of life may be caused by many factors. I am none of these factors. At best I am a tool. The things that happen happen because they are meant to happen. Not because I make them happen. I cannot do anything that is not meant to be done.

I do what I do with the full knowledge that it may affect others. I do what I do with the full understanding that I do not get to decide how it will affect those others that it affects. Hopefully, some good will happen. Maybe one of the girls will see it as hitting rock bottom and seek help. Maybe some father will see his daughter pictured here and realize that she is not away at college and come rescue her. The possibilities of some good happening are just as likely as some bad happening. I do not have it in my power to control the eventual outcome of anything. I am not the controller. I do not control outcomes. I am just an actor. I am acting on as I am being acted upon.

There is the Ying and the Yang. You cannot see one, without seeing the other. I am not the good. I am not the bad. I am merely an event happening at this moment in time. I did not bring about my own existence and I will not cause my own end. Whatever happens happen in spite of me and not because of me. What will be, will be.

Stop blaming me for things that have not happened. Stop blaming me for things that might never happen. Stop blaming me for possibilities and impossibilities. Stop blaming me for what others have done or what others might do. Stop blaming me for what’s going on in your mind.

CookyJar

If you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that what I do only has the potential for bad and that there is not the slightest possibility of anything good ever coming from what I do - I will stop posting forever. If you can prove knowledge of my pictures having harmed anyone, prove it. Otherwise shutup.

Old Delinquent
02-24-13, 10:47
You must be a philosophical idiot.Well put as usual, CJ!

Speaking of philosophy, let me quote someone whose birthday would have been today had he still been alive:

'Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma. Which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. ' – Steve Jobs

And someone else whose birthday was last Sunday:

'Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. ' – Michael Jordan

There.now we've had our philosophy lesson for this week! Stay safe, guys!

DustyAries7479
02-24-13, 14:29
Folks,

Some mongers, who actually are gentle hearts, would love to take care of SW and drug addicts and make them be straight. Yet, some women do like being in the business for there reasons that maybe none of us guys can't comprehend. Some don't want to get out and us Mongers must accept it or get into a different hobby.

Though I don't post much (which I hope to contribute more in the future), I've been Mongers since 18 with a lot of women in Europe. It was quite an eye opening experience. I surely understood the life of a Escort yet, I can't ever walk in their shoes and say I know what their going thru unless I stand by the corner selling myself or be in a brothel and have all the anxiety of all kinds of risk go thru my mind.

I have yet to hear of any Ladies getting harm from a picture posting in this forum. I too would like for someone to actually produce proof, beyond a reasonable doubt, that posting pics provides an instrument of a crime. So, until that happens, provide it.

So, truly, to condone CJ or any of us Mongers for doing something against the Ladies will by taking photos of them needs to reexamine the fundamentals of Mongering.

First, nobody should ever take photos of the ladies without their consent. It's not only a lawsuit happening but also, the person taking the pictures run into alot of legality (criminal and civil) issues. And to cap this up, remember the golden rule,"Do unto others as you would have them do to you." In Mongering language, Ladies take you in with the clear understanding that they use discretion and confidentiality. It works both ways. Break that by posting pictures of them without their consent, be prepare to open your life wide open about your hobby (if you decide to keep it discreet).

Second, For those who do give consent, some would want to post a historical documentation of their portion of their lives. For reason only the Ladies would know, ranging from excitement of being recognized to maybe, to display to anyone that at that time, they were safe and doing well.

Finally, it provides a "Service" to all Mongers and would be Mongers. For Mongers, they gives us a heads up on what's out there, who's hot or who's cold. For would be Mongers, this probably the closest fantasy they'll ever get to be with a Lady. If it would satisfy those individuals from them getting caught by LE or hurting themselves and Ladies, wouldn't that be worth taking photos?

Fellow Mongers, if you have an issue of photos of the ladies, all I can say is change your settings to not show attachments (if there's a way in this forum) because, like or not, there are those who like to see them such as me. Because the only way I see you stopping picture posters is shutting down the forum.

CJ and fellow Monger posters, keep up the good work.

Dusty

Member #4422
02-24-13, 17:16
You must be a philosophical idiot.
Originally Posted by Grandiloquent [View Original Post]

What's important is posting 30+ pictures of the girl, from every angle. That way, years from now after she's kicked the habit and perhaps gets a good job or husband or has kids, they will be able to identify her.Most of these girls only look at the extra $ for accepting a photo shoot offer. Most I think just look at it as more dope money not really looking past the moment to see that there may be consequences down the road. But they made the decision took the cash and ran with it. I want it because without CookyJar's pictures of Jackie and fkdave's pictures of Theresa I would never have known that they were two girls that I wanted to see. Without those pictures I would never had seen Jackie like I did. The pictures are key and if they are high caliber girls traffic flocks to them and their income increases. I wish I had caught Jackie and Theresa as new meat on the street like some of you had.

That said I want poster's photos whether it's three shots or thirty.

SH

Admin2
02-24-13, 23:18
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

CookyJar
02-25-13, 21:15
Let's say it does happen, as you suggest, and:

… years from now after she's kicked the habit and perhaps gets a good job or husband or has kids, they will be able to identify her.Years from now after she's kicked the habit, Sally Givsitupforpay, a girl who's pictures I had posted here when she was hooking and slinging pussy from corner to corner and from every orifice, decides on her own, without any help from me or you and suddenly stops giving it up for the price of a lollypop and goes straight. She changes her name to Sally Rottencrotch. She marries a citizen straight and narrow, who has no idea of her pass. She becomes Ms Sally Rottencrotch-Jones. Sally Rottencrotch-Jones, our girl the former Street Worker known to us as Sally Givsitupforpay, goes to college, graduates tops in her class, lands a job as the headmistress at an all girl school; she gets pregnant and has two lovely children, a boy and a girl.

Years go by and suddenly Mr Jones, Sally's husband, finds her pictures (taken by me) on the intergalastic net. A huge dirty divorce battle erupts. In a rage Mr Jones informs her employers of her past. Mr Jones shows the pictures to his son and daughter. Sally is truly disgraced. Sally returns to her former ways. Her daughter loses all self respect for herself and joins her mother on the block. Sally's son kills himself in disgrace. And! Mr Jones goes into depression for years. All my fault, right?

Back on the streets, Sally (the former Ms Sally Rottencrotch-Jones) gets hooked on drugs again. Sally's daughter, who joined Sally and is now selling in for the price of the latest plutoian illegal Hobblnot, gets pregnant with a bastard child. Unfortunately both Sally's daughter and her daughter's bastard child has AIDS. That child, a boy, little GrandEloquent's his name, grows up big and tall. After years of struggles and doing it the long hard way, Little Grandloquent graduates from Star Flight Space Academy. He becomes a renowned medical experimental germologist and discovers the cures for not only both cancer and the common cold, but comes up with a cure for AIDs, saving himself and his mother and then goes on to discover the vaccine for the dreaded new Maritain disease Watdafuck. Do I get credit for this? After all, little Grandloquent would not exist if it were not for my pictures which his grandfather discovered.

Do I get to take the credit for everything that happens in the world from this point on? Do I?

CookyJar

Cephlapod Love
02-26-13, 11:11
All my fault, right?

Do I get to take the credit for everything that happens in the world from this point on? Do I?

CookyJarNow, I'm not sure if you get Credit for all of the good things that will happen in the world, but you are welcome to take Credit for all of it.....if you wish! ;)

CookyJar
03-13-13, 09:53
Kitty's body is simply amazing; I don't know what else to say. Silky smooth and soft in all the right places, firm without any signs of flab. Although I couldn't resist hitting it doggie style, I opted to finish with a mind blowing BBBJ. The covered F / S doggie was great, but I have to admit watching her blow me was even greater.

If I can find her again, I will definitely date her again.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-13-13, 09:55
If good service is the overall goal (as it should be) then Kitty is the girl you want. She is witty, comical and down to earth. However, she's a provider and that's what she does; provide good service. She is good at what she does and does it good and with a smile.

Just before starting, what was to be a great BBBJ, Kitty wiped off the lipstick from her lips. She looked up at me with those brilliant eyes and said, 'I wouldn't want to get any on your dick and make someone at home jealous. '

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-13-13, 09:58
Meanwhile back on the other side of the river.

Everything I ever wanted and more, that's Kitty. She's fun to be with, has a body to die for and she is very talented – what more could you want? In my humble opinion, she wears a tad bit too much make-up. Some guys like a well made-up lady. Having said that; I must admit that the bright red lipstick was a turn on.

CookyJar

Frank6969
03-13-13, 11:41
Is Kitty a Broadway or a K girl.

Cephlapod Love
03-13-13, 14:10
Kitty's body is simply amazing; I don't know what else to say. Silky smooth and soft in all the right places, firm without any signs of flab. Although I couldn't resist hitting it doggie style, I opted to finish with a mind blowing BBBJ. The covered F / S doggie was great, but I have to admit watching her blow me was even greater.

If I can find her again, I will definitely date her again.

CookyJarNow I know this is just plain wrong. And I know that I'm prolly going to some dark firey place, but when I looked at that first set of pics of Miss Kitty, I was uncomfortable with her look and demeanor. Something just seemed a bit 'off' to me. But then again, it is prolly just me.

Then it hit me! Something seemed a bit creepy to me. Was it the girl, who is reported to be a good provider, or is it me?

Well I guess it was me. Bringing feelings from another image in to the mix, Jeez. What kinda sick mind makes these kinds of comparisons? WTF?

Hot looking body, decent posture and a little carpet too. All good things.

CookyJar
03-13-13, 19:53
Is Kitty a Broadway or a K girl.She's from the avenue. I found her near Huntingdon station if memory serves.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-13-13, 20:09
Now I know this is just plain wrong...

...Jeez. What kinda sick mind makes these kinds of comparisons? WTF?

235502You sicko!!!

It's not that I didn't see it. I didn't think it was my place to bring it up.

(I'm not the first person to date and report on Kitty. There was an earlier report on a girl with the same name, and the description fits. The term kitty is often used to reference a female body part, making a forum search damn near impossible. I did a search in the StreetWalker thread and came up with two pages of comments, none of which referred to a girl named Kitty.)

LOL.

CookyJar

Enveed05
03-14-13, 03:48
You sicko!

It's not that I didn't see it. I didn't think it was my place to bring it up.

(I'm not the first person to date and report on Kitty. There was an earlier report on a girl with the same name, and the description fits. The term kitty is often used to reference a female body part, making a forum search damn near impossible. I did a search in the StreetWalker thread and came up with two pages of comments, none of which referred to a girl named Kitty.)

LOL.

CookyJarOr she could just be a goth version of this young lady. You can almost see it. Maybe if the lighting was a little different! Either way, Kitty doesn't look too bad to me! I wish my posting skills would allow me to do the side by side.

Cephlapod Love
03-14-13, 10:10
]
Or she could just be a goth version of this young lady. You can almost see it. Maybe if the lighting was a little different! Either way, Kitty doesn't look too bad to me! I wish my posting skills would allow me to do the side by side.Well since you asked, always glad to help out. Not sure if one intended to demonstrate a progression of morphing here?

Hmmm, I guess this comparison might knock one off Brooke's 'A-List?'

CookyJar
03-14-13, 13:30
To hell with you, Cephlapod Love. LOL

]Well since you asked, always glad to help out. Not sure if one intended to demonstrate a progression of morphing here?

Hmmm, I guess this comparison might knock one off Brooke's 'A-List? '

235709I like Enveed05's dark firey place better. At least his is doable.

Or she could just be a goth version of this young lady. You can almost see it. Maybe if the lighting was a little different! Either way, Kitty doesn't look too bad to me! I wish my posting skills would allow me to do the side by side.I can live with the image of Brooke bouncing around in my head. You can have Jack. LOL.

CookyJar

Enveed05
03-14-13, 18:43
LOL, C-Love and I are usually much better aligned on our dark fiery places! I'm going to stick with the goth Brooke though! As much as I respect Jack as an actor, and a lecherous pig for that matter, I'd much rather spend my quality time with Brooke, either real or imagined!

This sure has been fun tho!

I like Enveed05's dark firey place better. At least his is doable.

I can live with the image of Brooke bouncing around in my head. You can have Jack. LOL.

CookyJar

Fkdave
03-14-13, 20:14
In my humble opinion, there is a lot more going on here than another very pretty girl with self esteem issues. If only I were younger and had the time.

CookyJarI met Betty not long after CJ's post. Having seen the pics, I figured why not? So I grabbed a cup of coffee and found a heads up penny and figured it was a good sign. Off to the K for a quick pass with only her in mind. I promised myself 1 pass from south to north and that would be it. If she didn't pop up, I would go home. Well starting at Lehigh I turned up the ave and at Cambria I saw the orange hoodie. 2 minutes on the roll and she was in my car after a wave and a nod. We were off to the Carlyle. To be honest I was a bit concerned. Her clothes were shabby, Her hands were dirty. She confessed just having popped a heavy sedative and I questioned if we should proceed. But my little head kept flashing images of her pics across my big head's mind. Thank goodness we did. She was so much fun. We talked literature and music. She cleaned up and with the shabby cloths off she was perfectly clean and fragrant. Tight, fit body and just enough artsy coolness to make me hard for days. She was wearing fishnet stockings. OMG and she asked if she should keep them on. I said yes as my voice cracked. We simply went at it like we were lovers for life. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, too many positions to remember and she smiled at me when done, saying,"I can't believe I came". If you meet her, treat her well. No phone.

CookyJar
03-14-13, 21:01
I met Betty not long after CJ's post. Having seen the pics, I figured why not?...

...If you meet her, treat her well. No phone.I hope you gave her a big hug and shout-out from me.

I've been looking for her myself. If you see her again, tell her I'm still on for an extended date.

CookyJar

Cephlapod Love
03-16-13, 13:02

I like Enveed05's dark firey place better. At least his is doable.

I can live with the image of Brooke bouncing around in my head. You can have Jack. LOL.

CookyJarEr, wait a minute! You sure don't appear to know Jack! LOL!

If memory serves, isn't Mr. Nicholson infamous for bedding all of the hottest top female talent that Hollywood has to offer?

While hanging with Brooke certainly would be pleasurable, hanging with Jack might just lead to some prime top shelf poontang!

In that way, there would be an advantage to knowing Jack! LOL!

You sure you don't want to reconsider? I'm willing to 'help you out' and trade. ;)

Enveed05
03-16-13, 15:00
Idk, but I'm thinking we may need a sub-thread inside a thread."Kenso Girl Celebrity Doubles"!

Maybe Jack can hook us up, LOL! What say you Ceph Love?

Er, wait a minute! You sure don't appear to know Jack! LOL!

If memory serves, isn't Mr. Nicholson infamous for bedding all of the hottest top female talent that Hollywood has to offer?

While hanging with Brooke certainly would be pleasurable, hanging with Jack might just lead to some prime top shelf poontang!

In that way, there would be an advantage to knowing Jack! LOL!

You sure you don't want to reconsider? I'm willing to 'help you out' and trade. .

CookyJar
03-17-13, 10:41
If Tasty Legs Jen is not you type; please consider this: You may not be her type.

CookyJarSome of you may not agree with my assessment of Jen aka Jai. If so, read the above quote.

To see more of the original post, click here: Re: Socks theory & cleanliness is next to goddess-ness

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-17-13, 10:47
WOW! I had no idea they were so many Jen, Jinn, Jenny's and Jenifer's. Did anyone ever get a picture of, "Backpack Jen?" Could this be her? She did not have a backpack with here, but her name was Jen. Dollars to donuts this isn't "Backpack Jen." But then again, what does it matter. So what if this isn't "Backpack Jen." You know what I always say, "The more Jens the better." Don't worry, I will keep looking for the elusive, "Backpack Jen." Why? Because I just like saying, "Backpack Jen."

Jen just kind of snuck-up on me somewhere between Huntingdon station and Letterly. I was sitting there minding my own business when suddenly she was there. Standing there in the street, she didn't look like much. Her outerwear was loose and baggy. I couldn't get a hint of her figure. I thought her face to be cute and attractive in a sweet kind of way. I took a shot.

Jen said that she'the been in the sex trades for years. She claimed that she started out working in a high-end New Jersey men's club. She mentioned the names of a few clubs. She has the legs and figure of a dancer, IMHO. Jen must have done a little time giving massages. She started out giving me a light rub down. She kneaded and rubbed my chest, thighs and lower legs with her hands. Then she kissed and rubbed my upper body, brushing her long hair across me as she moved down to my dick. If was all very GFE like. The BBBJ was very gentle and nice. There was no deep throat, but lots of licking and attention to the shaft. We attempted a FS session, but ran into a problem with the condom. First she tried to put it on using her mouth. She huffed and puffed but she couldn't get the damn thing on. Then I tried with the same results. Either I'the grown over night or the condoms I had just bought were too small.

With a little help from my strong right hand Jen and I got the job done with a nasty BBBJCIMWS. This wasn't exactly what I had bargained for, but better than leaving things hanging loose. Jen was a nice date. She yawned a lot and said that she'the been up a while. She did the best she could with what we had. I blame myself for not having the proper equipment. She got real creative posing for the pictures. She was real relaxed afterwards. I would like to meet her again. I like a shapely leg. Jen's legs were long and shapely. I can imagine them wrapped around me, holding me, pulling me into her. Yeah! I'the do her again (technically I didn't do her the first time yet). YMMV.

Tasty.

CookyJarAmong other things, I'm a leg man. I like a long shapely pair of strong legs. Back in November of 2009, I called this girl, Tasty Legs Jen. There have been some changes. Her smile is the same. She still has great legs and the service was much better.

Click on this link: Tasty Legs Jen, to see original post.

CookyJar

LongDickDaddy
03-17-13, 10:52
Among other things, I'm a leg man. I like a long shapely pair of strong legs. Back in November of 2009, I called this girl, Tasty Legs Jen. There have been some changes. Her smile is the same. She still has great legs and the service was much better.

CookyJarCookyjar I'm a fan of Bush! I love a girl with Bush like Jen!

Alex19
03-17-13, 11:22
Among other things, I'm a leg man. I like a long shapely pair of strong legs. Back in November of 2009, I called this girl, Tasty Legs Jen. There have been some changes. Her smile is the same. She still has great legs and the service was much better.

CookyJarThat is definitely not "Backpack Jen". I had the great pleasure of dating her several times years ago when she was around. I was new, in between girlfriends and really had no idea at my good fortune. Gave her my number (she didn't have a phone) , said call when you want to hook up. Not dating anyone so I'd be happy to hook up with you as often as you like. She called. We were meeting a couple times a week. I thought, holy shit, why ever even bother dating when I can hook up with a girl like this for next to nothing. Unfortunately I never took any pictures, again, I was new. One day she just dissappeared. She had talked about going home. I've never seen anything out there like that even close to as good looking. Ok maybe Andrea (with the puffy nipples) and Lux at 19. But still, this girl was real model quality. Stunned that she was out there at all.

CookyJar
03-17-13, 15:41
That is definitely not "Backpack Jen".

I've never seen anything out there like that even close to as good looking. Ok maybe Andrea (with the puffy nipples) and Lux at 19. But still, this girl was real model quality. Stunned that she was out there at all.

Thanks Alex19.

The name "Backpack Jen," was coined by Davey1965. Davey1965 was the go to guy when it came to knowing who was who on the avenue. I cannot remember Davey1965 ever commenting on who was the best on the avenue. There has been so many, model types.

Although I've dated a few girls named Jen, Jenn or Jenifer and etc, to my knowledge I've never dated, "Backpack Jen." Believe me; it wasn't because I didn't look. Because I've never seen or dated her, I cannot dispute your appraisal. And, although I would never put this Jen in the category of Lux or Aundrea; I must remind myself - sometimes you have to be satified with what you have at the moment.

JMHO.

CookyJar

Ozzypie
03-17-13, 17:51
I must remind myself. Sometimes you have to be satisfied with what you have at the moment.

JMHO.

CookyJarAt this moment in time, when the phrase 'slim pickins' is an understatement, your words couldn't be more true!

As usual, nice pics and much appreciated.

Jen was a favorite of mine, eager to please with good energy and enthusiasm, but since she came back from 'vacation' last fall there's something different about her. While she still seems to be doing her best to please, the energy and enthusiasm is missing. Unfortunately this hasn't changed over the last few months and she still seems kinda listless even when I just stop to say hello. Hopefully this is just temporary or maybe it's a bad winter for her, but I hope as the weather warms things will be better for her. Maybe I too must remind myself. Sometimes you have to be satisfied with what you have at the moment.

CookyJar
03-17-13, 22:00
Cookyjar I'm a fan of Bush! I love a girl with Bush like Jen!I don't mean to be harsh but, I could care less.

I use to get a lot of flak from members regarding hair or the lack of hair. I had to remind the membership that I don't proven razors or require the girls to shave. Likewise, I don't grow hair on the girls. I have no control over SWer hygienic habits. Whether a girl has hair or not means little to me. What I require is a hygienically clean body. As long as she washes it and there is no smell; I'm cool.

You get what you ask / pay for, IMHO. Lately, I have had a number of ladies tell me that they don't shave because a number of their dates like hair. It's a buyer's market. I am sure that, if asked and offered the means and opportunity, most girls would provide whatever is requested.

Here is a question for the general membership. Would you turn down a potential date with a hot girl because she was hairy? Would you turn her down if she was shaven?

CookyJar

MalMonger
03-17-13, 22:32
Would you turn down a potential date with a hot girl because she was hairy? Would you turn her down if she was shavenI won't be turn them down. After all, how do I know what I'm getting until I've got it! But if it's massively hairy. As in pushing out the panties. I won't go back there. It's just not my thing.

Enveed05
03-17-13, 23:01
CookyJar. My ppreference is definitely clean shaven. That being said, I'm okay with non-shaven as long as the lady keeps it trimmed. My ATF, the girl I've been spending time with recently doesn't shave, and it doesn't bother me a bit. By the way. The hotter the girl, the less chance that being hairy would matter. If my choice was a hairy hot girl or a clean shaven but somewhat homely girl, hot girl with Bush wins every time!

I don't mean to be harsh but, I could care less.

I use to get a lot of flak from members regarding hair or the lack of hair. I had to remind the membership that I don't proven razors or require the girls to shave. Likewise, I don't grow hair on the girls. I have no control over SWer hygienic habits. Whether a girl has hair or not means little to me. What I require is a hygienically clean body. As long as she washes it and there is no smell; I'm cool.

You get what you ask / pay for, IMHO. Lately, I have had a number of ladies tell me that they don't shave because a number of their dates like hair. It's a buyer's market. I am sure that, if asked and offered the means and opportunity, most girls would provide whatever is requested.

Here is a question for the general membership. Would U-turn down a potential date with a hot girl because she was hairy? Would U-turn her down if she was shaven?

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-18-13, 08:46
LOL, To Bush or Not to Bush, that is the question. (Good one MalMonger)

I won't be turn them down. After all, how do I know what I'm getting until I've got it! But if it's massively hairy. As in pushing out the panties. I won't go back there. It's just not my thing.You could ask.

It's not unusual for me to ask. At some point doing our conversation, I will usually ask the girl if she is shaved. It's usually doing the ride or during the bargaining. I explain that since I will be taking their pictures and posting them, many of the guys do prefer a shaven pussy. I am not shy. I ask if they have babies and did child birth leave signs. I also explain that it doesn't matter to me.

How the girl replies, her mannerisms and her ability to be honest or evade certain questions helps me decide aspects of our date. For example, if the girl is young and has a pretty face and states that she has no children, is shaven; I am more likely to take her to a motel rather than a notel. I have been lied too.

There is no harm in asking. Since I am straight forward and honest with the ladies; they are usually honest and straight forward with me.

(You could even ask if they'd be willing to shave it. Most of the neighborhood stores not only sell loose cigarettes, but cheap loose razors as well – for about a dollar. If shaving is part of her normal routine she'll jump at the change to freshen up.)

Note: WOC, with coarse thick hair often find shaving objectionable. When coarse hair starts to grow back it curls under and itches; and continued shaving may causes razor bumps.

Once again, let me reminded you that; this is just my own humble opinion.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-18-13, 09:15
Moyua is missing in action. I believe I know where she is at, and where she may be going. I don't know for how long.

If anyone one has information that could help me locate her in the system, please PM me. I would like to help her out a little; maybe put a little something on her books.

I've never done anything like this. If you've ever helped a inmate before and know how it's done, I'd appreciate, "How to Directions." Any informed information would be appreciated.

CookyJar

Cambria
03-18-13, 11:38
CookyJar,

I really give you praise on all the pictures here, it's amazing actually, are you a real pimp? How do you get so many girls to pose for pictures? Anyhow thanks for all the pictures I will try the scene sometime soon myself and hopefully pick up a nice girl like Betty.

Happy Hunting

Ozzypie
03-18-13, 12:50
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Thar11
03-18-13, 15:45
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Ozzypie
03-18-13, 16:44
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

CookyJar
03-19-13, 12:16
Moyua is missing in action. I believe I know where she is at, and where she may be going. I don't know for how long.

If anyone one has information that could help me locate her in the system, please PM Me. I would like to help her out a little; maybe put a little something on her books.

I've never done anything like this. If you've ever helped a inmate before and know how it's done, I'd appreciate,"How to Directions." Any informed information would be appreciated.

CookyJarOzzypie and Thar11,

I don't know what happened. If you have pertinent information perhaps you can share it in a more appropriate manner; one the admin will approve. Or perhaps, you could share it directly in a PM (Private Message) .

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-20-13, 07:49
...(quite a large percentage of the SW population are current property of the State).

...Eventually those who were locked up get out and head back to Kensington-in turn, there are continued arrests. This has happened before over the years-only this time the Police are all in on solving or curtailing the prostitution and drug trades. It will be interesting to see how long and how much their resolve truly is.Thanks JerryGarcia, I was about to make a similar point.

What is obvious to some is ambiguous to others. What's easily noticed by one person is often unnoticed by others. Thank you JerryGarcia for pointing this out.

Every time I read a report on the presents of LE or the possibility of some girls being in prison, I am bewildered. These are common occurrences, part of the norm. Yet; some people act as if it is the news of the day. It is all part of the ebb and tow. Girls come and go. Some go for good. Some are arrested, rehabilitate and never come back. Others just keep coming back. This should not come as news to anyone over the age of 5 or anyone aware of the plight of the drug addicted.

It should also be pointed out that not all of the missing girls are in the penitentiary. Many have rehabbed and moved on with their lives. Some girls are still around but flying UTR. Others have overdosed and died.

IMHO, our time would be better spent reviewing what we find. Reporting the obvious is just a waste of time.

Everything works better when we all contribute.

FYI: Maria is back. And so is Rosa – along with recent returnees, Brittany and Jenn. I also spotted Clarice on the avenue a couple of months ago. Maria was looking cute and fit, however; memories of past bad dates haunted me. Rosa looked good and I was tempted, but a new find ended up being my choice. Both Brittany and Jenn aka Jai are still available and have been recently reviewed. I am not sure about Clarice; she gave me a number but I have not tried it (been to busy).

CookyJar

Member #4422
03-20-13, 09:18
FYI: Maria is back. And so is Rosa – along with recent returnees, Brittany and Jenn. I also spotted Clarice on the avenue a couple of months ago. Maria was looking cute and fit, however; memories of past bad dates haunted me. Rosa looked good and I was tempted, but a new find ended up being my choice. Both Brittany and Jenn aka Jai are still available and have been recently reviewed. I am not sure about Clarice; she gave me a number but I have not tried it (been to busy).

CookyJarHey CJ what exactly was bad about your dates with Maria? She has a smoking little body that I would love to get a taste of. Clarice is looking good too, do you have shots of her below the waist? I would like to sample both these girls. I am looking for my next ATF.

LongDickDaddy
03-20-13, 21:13
Hey CJ what exactly was bad about your dates with Maria? She has a smoking little body that I would love to get a taste of. Clarice is looking good too, do you have shots of her below the waist? I would like to sample both these girls. I am looking for my next ATF.Cj do you got Jens digits? I would love to hook up with her and make some serious love to her. PM if you don't mind.

Thanks

CookyJar
03-20-13, 22:34
So I am going to help you, this time. Hopefully, others will read and follow.

Beneath the Add Report button there is a long light blue rectangle. At the far right on that rectangle there are two features, click on Search Thread. A drop down, insertion will open. Insert the name or word you wish to find; Example: Maria. Click on the "Search," button. A list of post containing the word you are looking for will appear. Click on the individual post until you find the information you are looking for.

Each thread has this feature. Words containing four or more letters can be used. Avoid commonly used words.

Hey CJ what exactly was bad about your dates with Maria?Maria has been reviewed a number of times by me and others. She has been reviewed in this thread and others.

Click on this link: This girl is whack To read a review by Hoe Hunter and Freaklikedat in the streetwalker thread.

… Clarice is looking good too, do you have shots of her below the waist?.If a girl is featured in this thread, by me, you can probably safely assume that there are at least ten or more pictures available, in a number of positions.

Click on this link: Clarice – A Brazilian Beauty To see more pictures of Clarice.

After you have been a member for awhile, and learned to navigate within the site, you should be able to do your own research.

CookyJar

PS: There are as many as 60 pictures of Clarice and 60 or more of Maria available, if you care to do the searches.

CookyJar
03-23-13, 17:32
Then behold a true Beauty.

IMHO, Ashley has a soft, gentle, youthful beauty. Hers is a look that hypnotizes the imagination. Gaze into her eyes and be drawn into her appeal. Imagine the softness of her warm skin as her full moist lips promise a delightful touch.

When I challenged Ashley's youthful appearance, she promised me she was of age. To her credit, she was able to show proof with a valid ID. Not your usual girl of the avenue, Ashley is a gem. Every aspect of my date with Ashley was amiable. For some reason I cannot force myself to cheapen the robust memory of our time together with harsh details. Such is the way of the older gentlemen. Sometimes we must guard our memories and keep them to ourselves, less they become vulgar and corrupt. Hopefully I will be able to visit with her again, someday.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-23-13, 17:37
My apology first to Ashley and then to the forum. Just prior to meeting Ashley I was attending another venue were the use of a flash or artificial lighting was prohibited. In my rush to capture the softer features of Ms Ashley, I failed to notice the setting on my camera. As a result, most of the first pictures taken were dark and unusable or needed to be adjusted.

Needless to say, more than usual, the color adjusted pictures do not portray Ashley's true beauty.

CookyJar

Lucky8
03-23-13, 17:57
Ashley is a doll. She is someone I would like to spend a lot of time with. Wish she would PM me here. Would love to meet her someday. Has a real fresh youthful (doll face). A real sweetheart look.

Lucky8

Roamin Roman
03-23-13, 18:32
Heads up fellows the snitch cams are here. And they will be coming to a nieghborhood near you, soon.

Other then the mention of some traffic light cameras on the Blvd, I don't remember any advance notice on these spy in the skys. Beside these, I seen them on Broad St, near Erie Ave. They have a bright blue light on top and at night they are visable for miles.

They remind me of the cameras in that old movie. Not 1984, but the other one with the firemen.

I would not be surprized if they don't have less comspicuous models already planted about the city.

So there they are, be careful, Big Brother is watching.

CookyJarWell, bruddah, don't thank Paul Ryan for those cameras.

One thing's for certain: It'll make your hobby as a photographer more difficult. Keep safe and, as ProPilot says: "Don't forget to check your six. And your twelve, and every direction in between."

Barry Manilow
03-23-13, 21:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

CookyJar
03-23-13, 21:53
Cj do you got Jens digits? I would love to hook up with her and make some serious love to her. PM if you don't mind.

ThanksSorry no digits, LongDick. I did recently see Jen near Letterly on Kensington Avenue. Try looking for her there in the late afternoon, early evening.

CookyJar

JerryGarcia
03-23-13, 22:40
This is a girl that is truly beautiful. I am sure that tons of people will now be looking for this gem.

My apology first to Ashley and then to the forum. Just prior to meeting Ashley I was attending another venue were the use of a flash or artificial lighting was prohibited. In my rush to capture the softer features of Ms Ashley, I failed to notice the setting on my camera. As a result, most of the first pictures taken were dark and unusable or needed to be adjusted.

Needless to say, more than usual, the color adjusted pictures do not portray Ashley's true beauty.

CookyJar

Inncogneatoe
03-24-13, 09:53
Can someone translate this to English?Why?

You are the only one who did not get it. Try Google translations.

Inncogneatoe