PDA

View Full Version : CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

CookyJar
10-14-11, 19:38
Did anyone else take a good look at Lauren’s pussy? WOW! What a nice pair of lips. No mere human could build those. Only God could make a pair of perfect Labia minoras like Lauren’s.
;)
CookyJar

CookyJar
10-14-11, 19:50
Did anyone else take a good look at Lauren's pussy? WOW! What a nice pair of lips. No mere human could build those. Only God could make a pair of perfect Labia minoras like Lauren's.

CookyJarTain't nuthin but meat on the bone. You can fuck it, suck it, or leave it alone.
:p
CookyJar

CookyJar
10-14-11, 19:57
In the last two pics, her brown eye looks like its letting off a little steam.

Great pics!

I originally made this for my good buddy StreetSteve. However, I am sure he won’t mind sharing.
:)
CookyJar
LOL
PS: Lauren doesn't provide greek. Has asshole is just eye candy. Some chocolate with nutz, for my ole buddy Street Steve -LOL

ChrisPoontang
10-14-11, 20:17
Did anyone else take a good look at Lauren's pussy? WOW! What a nice pair of lips. No mere human could build those. Only God could make a pair of perfect Labia minoras like Lauren's.

CookyJarI love the way they look too.

I can imagine her letting out a big pussy fart and those lips would be flapping in the wind like a flag on the fourth of July.

Sprat
10-15-11, 11:05

CookyJarVag is Vag, but when it comes to thick or hanging labia well its dinner time.

Thanks for the close ups, with labia like that she don't no clit.

Sprat

CookyJar
10-19-11, 01:05
Once we arrived at my buddies house, we sat and talked with my friend before going up to our room. Clarice was delightful and engaging. Later, when we were alone she stated that she didn’t know whether my buddy knew what our true arrangement/relationship was. She thought we were visiting and he was letting us use his room. That’s was the way our date appeared from the outside. Her presence was so pleasingly normal that she even fooled me. I could take her anywhere, introduce her to anyone and enjoy her company.
All of that is fine, you might say, “But, how was she in bed?” She loosen-up a bit once we got to the room. And, WOW! Was I impressed with her body. She is something to see. Her ass is unbelievable. So round, so firm, and so fully packed. There are some slight signs of weight lost, but nothing so noticeable as to merit concern. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. The more she got into it, the more she got into it. She started to make-up her own poses. Again, she reminded me of a 1920’s stage star. By the time we were done with the pictures she had loosened up to a state of arousal. Her movements were flirty and enticing.
While I was taking her pictures, and we engaged different poses and positions, we discuss what was our favorites. As it turned out, we shared the same favorite sexual position, “Doggie Style.” From that point on I had no interest in any other position. After, an extremely good BBBJ (I nearly came pre-maturely) I by-passed on, mish, cowgirl and went directly to standing doggie. With her bending over the rocking chair, I slipped into her juicy wet pussy. It was magnificent. I pounded into her watching her ass shake with each thrust. Then I guided her to the edge of the bed. Here she had more leverage, and pounded back stoke for stoke until I felt weak in the legs. My pounding forced her to move up on the bed and I followed her on my knees – thrusting away. I was hitting it so hard; she went down flat on her tummy. I followed her down, not missing a stoke. I was lying on top of and rolling on her fat ass, her legs spread wide. I came hard, pumping loads of cum into the condom. Totally out of breath, exhausted, all I could say was, “WOW.”
Clarice is a fabulous date. I’d do her again in a heartbeat. YMMV
CookyJar

CookyJar
10-19-11, 01:15
It took me awhile to put Clarice at ease after my initial pickup line, “How’s your boobies?” Think of it from my POV. At first glance she looks like a cute MILF. Her facial make-up reminded me of one of those movie stars from the 20’s. I was worried about what she had hidden under her street clothing. In fact she is a young, witty, energetic sweetie. Her reply to my question, “How’s your boobies?” was “I like them.” After that response my mind was made up.
CookyJar

CookyJar
10-19-11, 01:26
Clarice is a Brazilian beauty and by her own acclaim, she has a Brazilian behind. On more than one occasion Clarice mentioned the round firmness of her Brazilian bottom. Clarice is a well educated woman and claims to be new to the business. She said that she’s been on Kensington Avenue for little over a month.
While attempting to pick-up another girl near Lehigh Ave, I found Clarice. Her smile was alluring. Her conversation was engaging. But, her true beauty was hidden behind her street clothing. IMHO, Clarice is no spinner. At about 5’2” maybe 5’4” she is well built or what we use to call, “Stacked.” Her tiny waist and flat tummy, enhances her full behind, full hips, shapely legs and perky tits. She is built like a brick shit house; sturdy and strong.
CookyJar

CookyJar
10-19-11, 01:32
All are confirmed SW, no civilians.
I am pretty sure that photos # 6 (101_0527.jpg) and #7 (101_0529.jpg) are of a WSW named Clarice.

I’d be interested to know how you confirmed that she was a Street Walker, an unknown and not a civilian. Being an unknown would seem to contradict her being confirmed. I guess the question is moot. I can confirm that she is a very talented, beautiful lady and a magnificent date.
CookyJar

HungryCoyote
10-19-11, 05:38
Obviously I could be wrong, but when I see a girl standing on a corner, approaching different cars, getting into one, then later getting into a different one, that for me is confirmation. As apposed to just posting a pic of someone as soon as I see them and they are just waiting for a bus. I have taken those pics too, but if I am not sure, I don't post them. Other times, they are confirmed by my date who has spoken to them and knows they are working.

By unknown, I mean that I do not know their names and have not seen a pic or review of them before.

I am Pretty sure that photos # 6 (101_0527. Jpg) and #7 (101_0529. Jpg) are of a WSW named Clarice.

I'the Be interested to know how you confirmed that she was a Street Walker, an unknown and not a civilian. Being an unknown would seem to contradict her being confirmed. I guess the question is moot. I can confirm that she is a very talented, beautiful lady and a magnificent date.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-19-11, 10:26
Obviously I could be wrong, but when I see a girl standing on a corner, approaching different cars, getting into one, then later getting into a different one, that for me is confirmation. As apposed to just posting a pic of someone as soon as I see them and they are just waiting for a bus. I have taken those pics too, but if I am not sure, I don't post them. Other times, they are confirmed by my date who has spoken to them and knows they are working.

By unknown, I mean that I do not know their names and have not seen a pic or review of them before.
Believe me; I was not questioning your methods. I just wanted you to publish them. Sometimes we forget that there are many Newbies out there who do not know how things work. Personally I applaud your efforts and trust you. IMHO, recon pictures are harder to get then what I do. I have yet to get up the nerve to do recon pictures.
For the record. There are a few girls out there who stand on corners, approach cars, get in one and later get in another; and, they are not working ladies. In fact there is a very pretty girl who hangs out with her dealer BF at Huntingdon station. I stopped and talked to her twice only to be disappointed. Also, I have seen two Hispanic girls who work in the drug trade as look-outs, who on first appearance look like SWers. I have been doing this for awhile, it is rare, but I have been fooled by civilians more than once.
CookyJar

CookyJar
10-20-11, 05:52
… I do not know their names and have not seen a pic or review of them before.
Clarice 95 jpg, has been viewed 756 times. All of her other pictures average over 100 views. Yet, there hasn’t been one comment made concerning her (IMHO) lovely body and distinctive facial features. I have got to wonder why. Is she not a beautiful lady? HungryCoyote, now that you know her name and have seen her pictures – what do you think.

It might help to knew that Clarice is originally from Brazil, has a Masters, and speaks two languages. Does this help to improve her popularity.

CookyJar

Bigdaddy62
10-20-11, 07:35
Cj I think she is so nice people, including myself, ASSumed it was obviously a major find. When you look at the level of personal grooming and cleanliness she displays she is not your average SW. I went on a little trek to find her but no luck. I was thinking you may have her stashed at the CookyJar Ranch? Wherever that is. Great work as usual finding the best available and giving actionable intelligence in our hobbying quests. Thanks.

Clarice 95 jpg, has been viewed 756 times. All of her other pictures average over 100 views. Yet, there hasn't been one comment made concerning her (IMHO) lovely body and distinctive facial features. I have got to wonder why. Is she not a beautiful lady? HungryCoyote, now that you know her name and have seen her pictures – what do you think.

It Might help to knew that Clarice is originally from Brazil, has a Masters, and speaks two languages. Does this help to improve her popularity.

CookyJar

Mrkuyamandla
10-20-11, 11:38
Hustler can't get there girls to pose like CJ can.

HungryCoyote
10-20-11, 14:38
Oh I knew there was something special about her the moment I saw her. I had actually decided to pick her up, but hesitated a minute to long and someone else grabbed her up. That happens to me quite often. Snooze, ya lose.

Clarice 95 jpg, has been viewed 756 times. All of her other pictures average over 100 views. Yet, there hasn't been one comment made concerning her (IMHO) lovely body and distinctive facial features. I have got to wonder why. Is she not a beautiful lady? HungryCoyote, now that you know her name and have seen her pictures – what do you think.

It Might help to knew that Clarice is originally from Brazil, has a Masters, and speaks two languages. Does this help to improve her popularity.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-20-11, 18:12
Oh I knew there was something special about her the moment I saw her. I had actually decided to pick her up, but hesitated a minute to long and someone else grabbed her up. That happens to me quite often. Snooze, ya lose.

Hustler can't get there girls to pose like CJ can.

Cj I think she is so nice people, including myself, ASSumed it was obviously a major find. When you look at the level of personal grooming and cleanliness she displays she is not your average SW. I went on a little trek to find her but no luck. I was thinking you may have her stashed at the CookyJar Ranch? Wherever that is. Great work as usual finding the best available and giving actionable intelligence in our hobbying quests. Thanks.
Thanks Bigdaddy, thanks Mrkuyamandla and thanks HungryCoyote. For a moment there, I thought I may have been losing my touch. I guess it’s a matter of ego (we all have one). I’ve got this great girl, who I thank is hot as shit. I post her pictures and there is not one response – WTF. So what am I to think? My personal taste must be off kilter. Maybe I don’t know cute when I see it.
I know that we call have different taste when it comes to the ladies. But, personally, I thought Clarice was a cutey with a nice booty.
CookyJar

HarleyGuy30
10-21-11, 09:27

CookyJarDame, do you have a # for her.

Saltydawg
10-22-11, 21:19
It might help to knew that Clarice is originally from Brazil, has a Masters, and speaks two languages. Does this help to improve her popularity.

CookyJarIMHO, a SW's level of intelligence / literacy can very much enhance the experience. Just goes to show that no one's really above hustling for a buck on the Ave. As one who is generally turned off by the quality of offerings on the K, I must say that I'd have a hard time passing up either Lauren or Clarice. Both are the kind of quality that make me keep returning to the hunt, although I rarely seem to have CJ's kind of luck. CJ, have you considered asking them to team up for a threesome?

BTW, speaking of luck, I've recently had two dates with a BSW named Sabrina who hangs at the northern end around the car dealerships, Torresdale, and Jasper. Tall, slim, pierced lower lip, low key but friendly, and on neither date ever discussed price (much less upselling). She's 21 and from the South which may account for her distinctly non-Philly aura. Rare to find a good BSW on the Ave. Needless to say, I compensated her at the going rate ($5 more the second time) and each time we repaired to my hotel (mos def NOT the Carlyle) for a good couple of hours. If you run across her, show respect and you'll get no less in return.

Happy Hunting. SD

LexLuther
10-22-11, 21:36
Clarice is indeed beautiful CJ. How does she smell? Is her hygiene good? Just curious.

Thank for posting CJ. You are a master at what you do.

LexLuther

Fbtom
10-23-11, 00:37
Clarice is indeed beautiful CJ. How does she smell? Is her hygiene good? Just curious.

LexLutherYeah, CJ is the Master pounding on the one with a Master's, LOL!

She sounds like a great find. Great smile and nice body!

CookyJar
10-23-11, 05:17
Dame, do you have a # for her.
I sure do. And, I will gladly pass it on to you under the following conditions: 1.) You prove to me, beyond a doubt, that you are not LE. 2.) You prove to me, beyond a doubt, that you are a respectful gentlemen, and not some crazy who will try to take advantage of the situation. And! 3.) You promise not to take offense if I cannot give you her number.
;)
CookyJar

CookyJar
10-23-11, 05:39
IMHO, a SW's level of intelligence / literacy can very much enhance the experience. Just goes to show that no one's really above hustling for a buck on the Ave. As one who is generally turned off by the quality of offerings on the K, I must say that I'd have a hard time passing up either Lauren or Clarice. Both are the kind of quality that make me keep returning to the hunt, although I rarely seem to have CJ's kind of luck. CJ, have you considered asking them to team up for a threesome?It takes lots of luck and perhaps a little timing. I believe the time of day has a lot to do with who out and where they are out.

BTW, speaking of luck, I've recently had two dates with a BSW named Sabrina who hangs at the northern end around the car dealerships, Torresdale, and Jasper. Tall, slim, pierced lower lip, low key but friendly, and on neither date ever discussed price (much less upselling). She's 21 and from the South which may account for her distinctly non-Philly aura. Rare to find a good BSW on the Ave. Needless to say, I compensated her at the going rate ($5 more the second time) and each time we repaired to my hotel (mos def NOT the Carlyle) for a good couple of hours. If you run across her, show respect and you'll get no less in return.

Happy Hunting. SDWhat time of day did you come across Sabrina? Have you checked out the girl I posted earlier, Maylea? Your description fits, right down to the pieced lower lip. I seem to remember her using another name – her new name may be Sabrina.
CookyJar

CookyJar
10-23-11, 05:59

LexLuther

Her hygiene was never an issue. I believe she had just come out when I found her. Fresh as a daisy. I don’t DATY, but, I was tempted. (The fact that she was willing to bare her feet means something. A girl, who has been out for awhile, pounding the pavement, usually isn’t so eager to show off their sweaty tootsies.)
;)
CookyJar

Misfit
10-23-11, 08:38
Clarice has some sexy legs on her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=150197

Misfit

CookyJar
10-23-11, 09:51
Clarice has some sexy legs on her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=150197

Misfit

Yeah! Nice legs and a great Brazilian ass.
CookyJar

Wormer
10-23-11, 18:55
Yeah! Nice legs and a great Brazilian ass.

CookyJarGenerally speaking what was the donation. 2 or 3 roses?

Saltydawg
10-23-11, 21:24
It Takes lots of luck and perhaps a little timing. I believe the time of day has a lot to do with who out and where they are out.

What Time of day did you come across Sabrina? Have you checked out the girl I posted earlier, Maylea? Your description fits, right down to the pieced lower lip. I seem to remember her using another name – her new name may be Sabrina.

CookyJarI've never had the good fortune of dating Maylea, although I did meet her briefly earlier this year when she was under the same roof with Aundrea in their shared digs off Cottman. Anyhow, there's no mistaking Sabrina for a HSW as she's 100% African-American, a bit taller than Maylea and definitely has more skin on her ribs, although she's by no means fat (or even "thick"). I've always found Sabrina out in the afternoons which tends to be when I'm able to cruise the K. This brings me to another point, which has to do with the timing thing. Is it my imagination, or do I have the impression that more good talent is to be found earlier in the day, for example between 9 am and 2 pm?

CookyJar
10-24-11, 07:20
Generally speaking what was the donation. 2 or 3 roses?I am guessing. I have to guess because I don't pay for pussy or sexual services. But, from an early conversation, I'd guess that would be about right for a car date. I don't do car dates. If you want the real thing expect the rate to increase. In my humble opinion, a car date with a girl with a body like hers is a waste of talent.
;)
CookyJar

HungryCoyote
10-24-11, 14:37
I find the best between noon and 5:00, but I have meet some nice ones at 10 am.

I've never had the good fortune of dating Maylea, although I did meet her briefly earlier this year when she was under the same roof with Aundrea in their shared digs off Cottman. Anyhow, there's no mistaking Sabrina for a HSW as she's 100% African-American, a bit taller than Maylea and definitely has more skin on her ribs, although she's by no means fat (or even "thick"). I've always found Sabrina out in the afternoons which tends to be when I'm able to cruise the K. This brings me to another point, which has to do with the timing thing. Is it my imagination, or do I have the impression that more good talent is to be found earlier in the day, for example between 9 am and 2 pm?

CookyJar
10-24-11, 22:40
I've never had the good fortune of dating Maylea, although I did meet her briefly earlier this year when she was under the same roof with Aundrea in their shared digs off Cottman. Anyhow, there's no mistaking Sabrina for a HSW as she's 100% African-American, a bit taller than Maylea and definitely has more skin on her ribs, although she's by no means fat (or even "thick"). I've always found Sabrina out in the afternoons which tends to be when I'm able to cruise the K. This brings me to another point, which has to do with the timing thing. Is it my imagination, or do I have the impression that more good talent is to be found earlier in the day, for example between 9 am and 2 pm?
Thanks Saltydawg, you’ve given me something to look forward too. Maylea is hanging out near the 7 eleven in what I consider the northern portion of the stroll. She does have a lower lip bobble, so I thought maybe there was a chance. There are not a lot of ladies of Color working the avenue. You have given me hope. There is just one thing. In your original description you mentioned that she was tall, slim and friendly. Was she cute? IYHO. By cute I mean, is she good enough for military work. There is another BSW who works in that area – Black Nicole. Nicole may not be cute by some standards, but she isn’t ugly either, IMHO.
On another topic. I miss that old gang. Guys can say what they want about Aundrea and her crew, but in their heyday they were a lot of fun. The skipper of the ship kept a tight crew. I thought the off Cottman location was a mistake from the beginning. It was nice, clean and a safe neighborhood and IMHO, that was the problem. Sooner or later the neighbors were going to complain. In their old hood they could get raided one day and reopen the next. I have some fond memories of, Rachel, Aundrea, Alexus, Christina, Amber, Dee and Maylea. My goal was to sample the entire crew; unfortunately the ship sunk before I reached that goal.
CookyJar

CookyJar
10-24-11, 23:01
The planets came into alignment and for a brief moment the opportunity existed. Will such a house ever be available again? I don’t know, but it was sure fun while it lasted.
;)
CookyJar

Saltydawg
10-25-11, 02:16
Thanks Saltydawg, you've given me something to look forward too. Maylea is hanging out near the 7 eleven in what I consider the northern portion of the stroll. She does have a lower lip bobble, so I thought maybe there was a chance. There are not a lot of ladies of Color working the avenue. You have given me hope. There is just one thing. In your original description you mentioned that she was tall, slim and friendly. Was she cute? IYHO. By cute I mean, is she good enough for military work. There is another BSW who works in that area – Black Nicole. Nicole may not be cute by some standards, but she isn't ugly either, IMHO.

On Another topic. I miss that old gang. Guys can say what they want about Aundrea and her crew, but in their heyday they were a lot of fun. The skipper of the ship kept a tight crew. I thought the off Cottman location was a mistake from the beginning. It was nice, clean and a safe neighborhood and IMHO, that was the problem. Sooner or later the neighbors were going to complain. In their old hood they could get raided one day and reopen the next. I have some fond memories of, Rachel, Aundrea, Alexus, Christina, Amber, Dee and Maylea. My goal was to sample the entire crew; unfortunately the ship sunk before I reached that goal.

CookyJarThe best answer I can give you would be to say that Sabrina is cute when she smiles. Her general demeanor on the street is low-key and cautious. Yet I find her rather charismatic and in that way she stands out. Also she's not a user, other than maybe weed, so there's never any bullshit. As far as "good for military work", well as a Marine's son I got to say I never heard that one before. Please translate.

Don't think I know Black Nichole, though I guess I'd like to. Where's her haunt? Only other BSW I ever dated off the K was your little ghetto rat Star who was great while she lasted, until she got swallowed up by the habit.

I agree about Aundrea and crew in their crib off Cottman. Much too nice a neighborhood for a whorehouse. And I always find one has more leverage donation-wise scooping them up off the street as opposed to arranging an incall which really does give them more clout. I actually walked out on Aundrea last spring when she started upselling me in her living room before we were to head upstairs. Always regretted not standing my ground with her on my terms, but I remember feeling powerless in that house in the presence of her partners in crime off in the wings (BTW, including Maylea who came in the door during our discussion). Aundrea just said that was her price. I think it was $80/30 mins. Oh and BTW she was booked up for the rest of the evening (LOL). A month or two later I picked her up off the Ave and took her on a rather lacklustre hotel date for the going SW rate. Honestly, I don't think she remembered me from standing her up in her own living room. With all due kudos and respect to TheyCallMeHawk and his escort successes, I've learned slowly the hard way that for me the thrill is in the hunt, whether it's on the street or in some utr gogo spot in the hoods of north and west Philly. I just spell out my terms and very rarely does there have to be much discussion. I hardly ever get turned down. Just be reasonable and respectful. I offer them a short ride to my 3-star telly (which I've gotten on Priceline for $35-$45) where a nice warm shower and a king-size bed with crisp clean sheets awaits them, and bob's your uncle! Just my 2 cents.

Cheers. SD

CharlieSheen28
10-25-11, 17:07
Looking forward to moving to AC next year so I can take a drive and hook up with all the hookers. Can't wait.

CookyJar
10-26-11, 01:21
The best answer I can give you would be to say that Sabrina is cute when she smiles. Her general demeanor on the street is low-key and cautious. Yet I find her rather charismatic and in that way she stands out. Also she's not a user, other than maybe weed, so there's never any bullshit. As far as "good for military work", well as a Marine's son I got to say I never heard that one before. Please translate.

Don't think I know Black Nichole, though I guess I'd like to. Where's her haunt? Only other BSW I ever dated off the K was your little ghetto rat Star who was great while she lasted, until she got swallowed up by the habit.

I agree about Aundrea and crew in their crib off Cottman. Much too nice a neighborhood for a whorehouse. And I always find one has more leverage donation-wise scooping them up off the street as opposed to arranging an incall which really does give them more clout. I actually walked out on Aundrea last spring when she started upselling me in her living room before we were to head upstairs. Always regretted not standing my ground with her on my terms, but I remember feeling powerless in that house in the presence of her partners in crime off in the wings (BTW, including Maylea who came in the door during our discussion). Aundrea just said that was her price. I think it was $80/30 mins. Oh and BTW she was booked up for the rest of the evening (LOL). A month or two later I picked her up off the Ave and took her on a rather lacklustre hotel date for the going SW rate. Honestly, I don't think she remembered me from standing her up in her own living room. With all due kudos and respect to TheyCallMeHawk and his escort successes, I've learned slowly the hard way that for me the thrill is in the hunt, whether it's on the street or in some utr gogo spot in the hoods of north and west Philly. I just spell out my terms and very rarely does there have to be much discussion. I hardly ever get turned down. Just be reasonable and respectful. I offer them a short ride to my 3-star telly (which I've gotten on Priceline for $35-$45) where a nice warm shower and a king-size bed with crisp clean sheets awaits them, and bob's your uncle! Just my 2 cents.

Cheers. SD

We all have our preferences. I find it easier just to use the old standards, like; cute, attractive, pretty, and WOW. For me it works better just to say a girl is cute, or sweet, or nice-looking. Saying a girl is a five or six kind of throws me off. I have a pretty good idea of what is pretty or attractive. But, when you start giving girls numbers like five or six, or 10, I get confused. Sabrina, from your description, sounds like a girl I should meet.

Perhaps you are familiar with the phrase "government work." It means the low but acceptable standards used by certain agencies. The phrase "it's good enough for government work," means it will pass or she will pass routine inspection.

I did a review on two Nicole's a while back. One Nicole was white, the other was black. There are tons of Nicoles working the Avenue. If you follow this link: Introducing Black Nicole, it should lead you to my earlier review on Black Nicole. In my humble opinion, Black Nicole is a great provider. Since these pictures were taken I've dated Nicole a couple of times. I don't usually date a girl more than once unless her performance warrants it. Nicole's performance certainly warrants repeat dating. She is one of the few girls I don't mind car dating. In my humble opinion, she is cute with exotic features. She is attractive and good enough for military / government work (if you know what I mean). She has a really sweet African American ass and a very nice personality to go along with it. Everything is on the table and she has never denied me access to anything (anal is not available). I especially like her, BBBJ and dirty talk. She likes to moan and groan while giving head. Like Linda Lovelace, Black Nicole has a clitoris in her throat. She hangs out near the car dealerships and the street directly behind the school. After our last date she informed me that she would no longer be coming out during the day.

If you have a craving for something dark and sweet, she is definitely worth the effort. Or, if you just like girls who provide good service, I recommend Nicole.
;)
CookyJar

CookyJar
10-26-11, 03:06
After the pictures and some quick negotiations, we moved to the bed. We talked a while about sexual preferences. It turns out that Susan is very basic in her sexual desires. This is not necessarily a bad thing. Especially because she is very good at what she does. Her BBBJ was detailed, lengthy and extremely pleasant. She took her time, licked and kissed, sucked and stroked, to my heart's delight. At my request she paused once and then again, so that I might not explode early and could continue to enjoy her manipulations. From a BBBJ we went to covered missionary. Susan groaned and moaned, while thrusting and pumping. I wanted to switch to doggie, but I couldn't stop; her mish was so good and my resolve was so weak, I just went for it and humped her into ecstasy.

While, I like my girls a bit more freakier than Susan, she was certainly an excellent date. Without question I would do her again. Her BBBJ, alone; was worth the trip. IMHO, she would make an excellent car date.
CookyJar

CookyJar
10-26-11, 03:13
I was Pleasantly surprised with Susan's body. Her face was attractive, her personality; pleasant, and her attitude was willing. I especially liked her dark Mediterranean exotic complexion. She has a nice ass, shapely legs and perky breasts. Her smile was pleasant. I needn't say more, her pictures speak for themselves.
;)
CookyJar

CookyJar
10-26-11, 03:19
Okay! This is Susie or Susan. How shall I present this one? I'm running out ideas. It's not easy coming up with brilliant ideas, witty comments and tasteful reviews. I alway want to do right by the girls I review, so I try to present them honestly; giving my opinion of them. This isn't easy to do without repeating the same old tired expressions over and over again. I could simply report each date in simple standard quotes. For example: I could say, Susan is a 5 (6,7,8,9 or 10), she gave a good BBBJ and you should all date her. That would be boring. I pride myself with being anything but boring.
CookyJar

PS: It is odd that girls are seldom rated (by those who use rating systems) lower than 5. In fact, I cannot remember ever seeing a girl who was rated a 1, 2, 3 or 4. Makes me wonder; what would a 1 look like? Hummmmm?

Davidonecall
10-26-11, 06:12
I have to say that for what I need her for she is not bad at all (2 or 3 holes). I don't plan on marrying her.

Okay! This is Susie or Susan. How shall I present this one? I'm running out ideas. It's not easy coming up with brilliant ideas, witty comments and tasteful reviews. I alway want to do right by the girls I review, so I try to present them honestly; giving my opinion of them. This isn't easy to do without repeating the same old tired expressions over and over again. I could simply report each date in simple standard quotes. For example: I could say, Susan is a 5 (6, 7.8, 9 or 10) , she gave a good BBBJ and you should all date her. That would be boring. I pride myself with being anything but boring.

CookyJar.

PS: It is odd that girls are seldom rated (by those who use rating systems) lower than 5. In fact, I cannot remember ever seeing a girl who was rated a 1, 2.3 or 4. Makes me wonder; what would a 1 look like? Hummmmm?

Misfit
10-30-11, 09:39
Rachel & Aundrea were the best from the old gang.

Misfit

CookyJar
10-31-11, 22:22
I recently received two PMs directing me to two different links: Ramdom Image (http://motherless.com/253F848) and Amateur Girl Serves Her Male with the Mouth (http://xhamster.com/movies/761200/amateur_girl_serves_her_male_with_the_mouth.html). Thanks guys for sending them. I am always interested in new videos of Suzy. However, what I am really looking for is a video of her and Rochelle.
I did a number of Photo sessions with Rochelle. During one of our sessions, I asked Rochelle if she had ever posed before. She told me about this guy she dated once with Suzy. I believe he dated them more than once and that she was in some of his videos.
Suzy doesn’t like to talk about the videos and Rochelle is no longer around. On a date, when she wasn’t skitzing, Rochelle was the better provider. If there is a video out there of Rochelle and Suzy or Rochelle alone – that’s the one I am looking for.
CookyJar

Richiboone
11-01-11, 05:36
Cooky Jar, either you are a fantastic photographer with the skill to make your "models" appear way better than reality or Philadelphia is blessed with the best looking SWS outside of southern California. Maybe it's both. Does your city have a film industry I never heard about? Just kidding, obviously.

That Rochelle looks like she could be Sophia Loren's granddaughter. Awesome!

Thank you for your work.

Richi.

Never spoil a cheap ho

CookyJar
11-01-11, 09:58
That Rochelle looks like she could be Sophia Loren's granddaughter. Awesome!

Thank you for your work.

Richi.

Never spoil a cheap ho

Back when these pictures were taken these two were among the hottest thing going. Rochelle aka Shannon is gone and not likely to return and Suzy’s bloom is off the rose. To be able to collect a video of them together would partially satisfy an old fantasy of mine; to get them in a threesome. Rochelle once told me that whenever they dual dated, she (Rochelle) took on the major role and handled the Lion’s share of the work load. One of my greatest disappointments is that I missed that opportunity.
Rochelle & Suzy in full bloom:
CookyJar
PS: Suzy’s videos don’t capture the full beauty of her youth.

Hummer Bird
11-01-11, 13:48
Back Wh.

PS: Suzy's videos don't capture the full beauty of her youth.This is a whole "nother" level of WSW for you man! WOW!

CookyJar
11-01-11, 23:13
Heidi
...I have the wonderful Heidi that has been featured by Cookie in the last few weeks. She remembered our first visit together, was a little under the weather, but wonderful service none the less. Cookie, she says you owe her a copy of a picture you took of her looking into the mirror. I showed her your work on my phone, which doesn't do it justice, but she was happy.

This is Heidi; she has been recently reviewed by me and others. If you are a monger who likes the girls who work the streets and you like them fresh, clean and with a good attitude - you’ll like Heidi. Heidi is one of those girls who have the ability to ease into any situation. She can be anything you want. Her GFE is beyond approached. On our first date she was more of a submissive and allowed me to face fuck her. On this our latest date, she really got her freak on.
IMHO, a late night car date with Heidi, in some dark back lot is a waste of talent. In order to take advantage of her lovely body and sensual skills you need to be somewhere where you can relax and get in to it – if you know what I mean.
CookyJar

CookyJar
11-01-11, 23:30
One downer was that Kelly was not into taking very many pics, and especially wasn’t into doing topless or nudes. That’s really too bad because she would have made a splendid subject for a very complete pictorial. While I was disappointed in this, I was willing to put up with it…This Is Kelly, she was well reviewed by SuperEloquent. See his review, click on this link: Kelly (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1043919&postcount=1973)
Kelly Is another one of those very common names that shows up in review often. If others who have had recently contact with this Kelly would like to comment – feel free to do so. I did a search in the StreetWalker thread and found to many references for the name Kelly, for me to weed though.
CookyJar

Jacksbackin
11-02-11, 00:34
It amazes me how you find all the hot ones! Rock on!

This Is Heidi; she has been recently reviewed by me and others. If you are a monger who likes the girls who work the streets and you like them fresh, clean and with a good attitude. You'll like Heidi. Heidi is one of those girls who have the ability to ease into any situation. She can be anything you want. Her GFE is beyond approached. On our first date she was more of a submissive and allowed me to face fuck her. On this our latest date, she really got her freak on.

IMHO, a late night car date with Heidi, in some dark back lot is a waste of talent. In order to take advantage of her lovely body and sensual skills you need to be somewhere where you can relax and get in to it – if you know what I mean.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-04-11, 16:58
... Finally caught Heidi I think around Huntington station. It all looks the same to me. Another brunette, young, clean looking, smelled nice, carrys a tooth brush with her, perfume, and makeup. Very nice, probably be cups, nice legs that were very smooth. And a little patch of Bush to go with it. Very nice, also went cowgirl and came hard while she was there. I rolled her off for doggie so I could look at her pretty ass, then flipped and finished mish. Nice way to finish a trip.
I reiterate, if you get a chance to date Heidi, don’t miss out. She is the current reigning Queen of the Avenue.

After Kelly left, Heidi slipped back into a less aggressive and more submissive role. We cuddled. She nuzzled up close to me, one long leg lying across my legs as she played with my chest hairs. She kissed moved her tongue along the length of my neck, frenched my ear with her wet tongue and asked, 'What's next. '

:p.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-04-11, 17:08
One downer was that Kelly was not into taking very many pics, and especially wasn’t into doing topless or nudes. That’s really too bad because she would have made a splendid subject for a very complete pictorial. While I was disappointed in this, I was willing to put up with it…There's a reason I asked, "If others who have had recently contact with this Kelly would like to comment – feel free to do so." After we had settled up for the photo session, I asked Kelly if she'd like to hang around for a little something more. I proposed a threesome with Heidi and me. To my disappointment; Kelly declined. She opted to take the bird in hand and leave.

Kelly was a very good cock sucker. She could DT me and had a suction and rhythm that felt delightful. I didn’t even want to give her directions or motion her head to the speed I desired. I just let her do her thing. I did twist up a knot of her hair, and hold it in one hand, and feel her face with the other, and lightly pat on it as she took me up and down. It wasn’t sloppy; it wasn’t fast; it wasn’t any particular thing I on which I could put my finger. It was what I like to call the Goldilocks BJ: “just right.”That means, even though I got the pictures, according to his review; SuperEloquent got the better deal. If any of you have sampled Kelly's wares; please post a review. I'd like to know what I missed.
CookyJar

CookyJar
11-04-11, 17:19
I would take her to meet Mother

Heidi showed me another side. She's a lady on the street and a freak in the bed. Outwardly she is the girl you could take home to momma. Behind closed doors she is the kind of girl we love to love. Heidi showed her freaky side, but more importantly she showed her accommodating side.

Heidi and Kelly meant for the first time a few moments before these pictures were taken. As usual the girl on girl pictures was mostly staged. I told both girls that they didn't have to do anything that they were not comfortable doing. I was a little surprised when Heidi took the lead. During our last date she had taken on the role of a submissive. Now! She was the aggressor, suggesting different poses and getting Kelly involved. For the most part Kelly, being the novice in the room, seemed comfortable and willing to participate.
;)
CookyJar

CookyJar
11-07-11, 14:45
I hope Lurker X doesn't mind my borrowing this from, "Jokes & Humorous Stories."

Once upon a time, a Man asked a beautiful young woman," Will you marry me?"

She said,"NO!"

And the Man lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and banged long-legged slender big tittied broads and hunted and fished and went to strip clubs and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and wine and stayed out till sunrise and never heard bitching or complaining and never paid child support or alimony and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate steak and potatoes and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

The endExcept for the Motorcycle (I've been thinking about buying one), this sounds soooooo familiar. "Livin' la Vida Loca"
;)
CookyJar

Spa Man 1
11-07-11, 17:23
I hope Lurker X doesn't mind my borrowing this from,"Jokes & Humorous Stories."

Except for the Motorcycle (I've been thinking about buying one) , this sounds soooooo familiar.

CookyJarYou should get some pics of these girls actually doing something!

CookyJar
11-08-11, 04:24
You should get some pics of these girls actually doing something!What for example?
:(
CookyJar

Member #1759
11-08-11, 23:51
Cookie, you mentioned a lack of postings by other members about Clarice. I think I may have seen her on the Ave today (11/9). She seemed to have longer hair and she was short. Her picture does not do her justice. She looked very cute and I was shocked when I was given the "look". I thought she may have been a civvie.

Cephlapod Love
11-09-11, 01:48
What for example?

CookyJarI think he meant, get pictures of things like the girls reading the Bible, praying together and even perhaps a laying on of hands - to drive the devil out, of course!

I on the other hand would love to see pics of them speaking in tongues..... <g>

Lanky43
11-09-11, 09:05
What for example?

CookyJarMaybe 20+ pics of cock sucking like SE (LOL)

CookyJar
11-09-11, 12:31
Thanks Member #1759,

You are so right, Clarice has some mighty fine assets.

Cookie, you mentioned a lack of postings by other members about Clarice. I think I may have seen her on the Ave today (11/9). She seemed to have longer hair and she was short. Her picture does not do her justice. She looked very cute and I was shocked when I was given the "look". I thought she may have been a civvie.Clarice Is a beauty and it sometimes amazing me that more guys don't comment or post a reviews on the girls I feature. Clarice's isn't a common look. It's different. On the street she does look like a civilian. More the reason to point out that she is still available. We all know guys are dating her. Some of these guys know about this site. So! Why aren't there more reviews?

And, It is not just Clarice. What about Kelly? I know for a fact that guys who visit this site know / have information about her. For some reason they are reluctant to share. Why? I thought the whole propose of this forum was to share information.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-09-11, 13:53
I think he meant, get pictures of things like the girls reading the Bible, praying together and even perhaps a laying on of hands. To drive the devil out, of course!

I on the other hand would love to see pics of them speaking in tongues. <g Thanks Cephlapod Love.

LOL

I am always open to suggestions. I am not a professional. Neither are the girls. It isn't easy coming up with new and exciting poses and positions. We are dealing with the human body and it will only twist into some many possible positions. The professionals are working with large budgets, nice backgrounds and props galore. Basically, the subject is sitting, standing or laying. They can open their legs, close their legs or hold them behind their head. That's about it.

CookyJar

HungryCoyote
11-09-11, 14:55
I like #7. Don't think I have seen her before. Is she new to the Ave?

Thanks Cephlapod Love.

LOL

I am always open to suggestions. I am not a professional. Neither are the girls. It isn't easy coming up with new and exciting poses and positions. We are dealing with the human body and it will only twist into some many possible positions. The professionals are working with large budgets, nice backgrounds and props galore. Basically, the subject is sitting, standing or laying. They can open their legs, close their legs or hold them behind their head. That's about it.

CookyJar

Bigdaddy62
11-09-11, 17:42
I have not seen her on the ave at all, she does frequent the BP scene often. Someone told me she was a SW in Camden but I could not confirm that claim. I hope she is visiting Philly she is very cute.

I like #7. Don't think I have seen her before. Is she new to the Ave?

Macsys
11-09-11, 18:56
Thanks Cephlapod Love.

LOL

CookyJarI'm moving to Phili!

CookyJar
11-10-11, 00:45
I like #7. Don't think I have seen her before. Is she new to the Ave?#7? Are you counting from right to left or left to right? I went to a lot of trouble and put in a lot of thought changing the picture names. If you are talking about position misc 77, that would be Kelly and she is from NJ.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-10-11, 00:55
You should get some pics of these girls actually doing something!Was this what you had in mind?

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-10-11, 00:59
I said this once and I'the say it again, I am not that into action shots. They are okay, and I have done them before. But, seeing my dick (or any dick) does nothing for me. However, watching Stacy deep throat was a real demonstrate in a fine art. I had to get a few pictures.

Need I say more?

CookyJarMemories.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-10-11, 01:06
Member #1759,

"To each his own," is my motto. People have the right to like what they like and that is a fact. But, that still leaves me curious. What is it that makes the difference? If you removed the ladies face and just left the dick, IYHO, would the picture still be beautiful and sensual? If you removed the dick from the picture and left just the girl's face – would the girl suddenly be ugly? I am just being curious. What is it about seeing another man's dick in a woman mouth that turns you on, is it the dick or the woman. There are a number of sites that allow a man to post pictures of his dick alone – no female presents necessary. Fortunately this site does not allow such pictures – this site is gear to the straight males. I for one appreciate this. I am not trying to hint that you might be gay. I am saying that I, a straight male, cannot under any circumstance; conceive of a picture featuring A male sex organ, that I would considered sensual.

In some of the action shots posted in this forum the females face is barely visible. In most, you could never indentify the girl in the picture. IMHO, they serve no real purpose.

JMHO.

CookyJar.Even as I mentally drift back though time and let the pictures return me to the joy of pass events – I must still maintain that the sight of another man's dick In a female mouth does nothing for me.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-10-11, 01:13
I can do anything you can do, better. I can do anything better than you. ROFLOL.

Maybe 20+ pics of cock sucking like SE (LOL)Don't get me wrong, I could do it. I could include action shots in my selections. I'm creative. I believe I could do raise the bar if I had the mind too. The problem is; I don't want too.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-10-11, 01:33
I started doing "Girl on Girl" pictures because I decided not to do male on female action shots. The girl on girl pictures is meant to show the open mindedness of the girls. Most girls are willing to do "Girl on Girl" poses even though are not lesbians. My "Girl on Girl" pictures are presented to show how far the girls are willing to go to please.

FYI: I have noticed, on more than one occasion; a girl will often pick up her performance when her pussy is being licked. Thank about it. .

CookyJarThe point is; I'd rather look at two beautiful women, then a dick in mouth picture. The dick in the mouth picture usually doesn't do the girl justice. The dick in the mouth picture actually proves nothing. You cannot tell how well a girl can suck from a picture. We know that they all will try. Erika was one of my first attempts at action shots. I decided back then that the time I wasted trying to take the picture would have been better spent enjoying the action.

CookyJar

Lanky43
11-10-11, 07:44
The point is; I'd rather look at two beautiful women, then a dick in mouth picture. The dick in the mouth picture usually doesn't do the girl justice. The dick in the mouth picture actually proves nothing. You cannot tell how well a girl can suck from a picture. We know that they all will try. Erika was one of my first attempts at action shots. I decided back then that the time I wasted trying to take the picture would have been better spent enjoying the action.

CookyJarYou're spot on. Thanks for what you do for this site.

Milo96
11-10-11, 08:58
Even as I mentally drift back though time and let the pictures return me to the joy of pass events – I must still maintain that the sight of another man's dick In a female mouth does nothing for me.

CookyJarI'm in the same boat as you Cookie! Actually you could just say another guys dick does nothing for me!

Milo

Playing
11-10-11, 12:42
Pics of that don't do much for me either. More than 50% of the girls close their eyes and / or look uncomfortable anyway. I'd much rather have video of me and the lady sucking to which I can refer and enjoy fond memories.

I'm in the same boat as you Cookie! Actually you could just say another guys dick does nothing for me!

Milo

HungryCoyote
11-10-11, 13:21
That's the one. She just looks so innocent. .

#7? Are you counting from right to left or left to right? I went to a lot of trouble and put in a lot of thought changing the picture names. If you are talking about position misc 77, that would be Kelly and she is from NJ.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-10-11, 16:57
...enjoy fond memories.The pictures of Andrea, Stacy & and Deep (Not her real name) bought back fond memories. For the most part they weren't staged. While receiving a BJ I held my camera at arm's length and snipped off a few shot. I didn't offer any suggestions. At some point the picture taking got in the way and I had to put down the camera. The picture; Anne, Michelle and I was somewhat staged. I directed Anne to get to one side and Michelle to get to the other. I asked them to lick and suck while I took a few pictures. They obliged and almost immediately I started to feel the need to stop photographing and start engaging. I did manage to get a few pictures before putting the camera down. The pictures of Alexus and Christina were completely staged. We were trying to pose for something different. The end results was suppose to be the three of us entwined together in a ball. Christian was suppose to be sitting up fondling Alexus with her arms wrapped around us, while Alexus sucked me and fondled Christian and I was to have one arm wrapped around Christina and holding the camera with the other arm. The problem was how to keep identifying portions of my image out of the picture. I couldn't frame the picture and be in it at the same time. During the process, while trying to come up with something unique; I lost my hard-on. Suffice it to say, I gave up on the idea, relaxed, regained a stiffy and settled back and enjoyed myself. (I could have gotten the picture but I needed equipment. A remote shutter release, camera tri-pod and a laptop would have done the trick.)

SuperEloquent was a master at the, "Action Shot." However, for me, it's either take the picture or get a BJ – I cannot do both.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-10-11, 17:17
That's the one. She just looks so innocent. .Click this link Re: Looking For Shannon V . Then stroll up to get information on Kelly. She worked Backpage out of downtown Philadelphia before going back to NJ. I found her on Broadway. Good luck finding her.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-10-11, 17:31
Go to the Photo gallery, check out the number of views for Andrea 26 (302 at the time of this post). Now check out the number of views for Andrea 22 (88 at the time of this post). The differences between the two pictures are the amount of exposed dick.

The same goes for all of the pictures. The more exposed dick, the higher the number of views. Hummmm! Makes you wonder, doesn't it.

CookyJar

Member #1759
11-11-11, 06:17
I don't think it is necessarily about "exposed dick" and more about seeing the girl engaged in sexual activity.

If it makes you feel any better Cookie, I find the site of your dick a little bit disturbing.

I would like to add, there is a pic of Lux giving a BJ with her tramp stamp & another girl laying under her. That pic fucking rocks & is almost enough to get my fat ass up and go get one or 2 of these ladies.

Go to the Photo gallery, check out the number of views for Andrea 26 (302 at the time of this post). Now check out the number of views for Andrea 22 (88 at the time of this post). The differences between the two pictures are the amount of exposed dick.

The same goes for all of the pictures. The more exposed dick, the higher the number of views. Hummmm! Makes you wonder, doesn't it.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-11-11, 10:33
I don't think it is necessarily about "exposed dick" and more about seeing the girl engaged in sexual activity.

If it makes you feel any better Cookie, I find the site of your dick a little bit disturbing.

I would like to add, there is a pic of Lux giving a BJ with her tramp stamp & another girl laying under her. That pic fucking rocks & is almost enough to get my fat ass up and go get one or 2 of these ladies.You are probably right Member #1759.

That's what I thought at first. And, that is one of the reason I started doing the girl on girl action stuff. Now I am not sure. How do you explain the conclusions drawn in my post: "Go Figure?" . It may be a male, "Top Dog," or "Leader or the Pack," thing. Some guys have a need to compare themselves with other males. Back before there was an internet, there was something called the, "Circle Jerk." I never participated in one. What I heard was: A group of guys would sit around and compare dick size and the speed in which they could jerk off.

You and me both. It does make me feel a little better to know that I am not the only one repulsed by the sight of another man's peter. In fact, there is no part of the male anatomy that I find appealing.

…The pictures of Alexus and Christina were completely staged. We were trying to pose for something different. The end results was suppose to be the three of us entwined together in a ball. Christian was suppose to be sitting up fondling Alexus with her arms wrapped around us, while Alexus sucked me and fondled Christian and I was to have one arm wrapped around Christina and holding the camera with the other arm. The problem was how to keep identifying portions of my image out of the picture. I couldn't frame the picture and be in it at the same time. During the process, while trying to come up with something unique; I lost my hard-on. Suffice it to say, I gave up on the idea, relaxed, regained a stiffy and settled back and enjoyed myself…You have no idea how hard it was to take that picture. In your average porn shot there is a crew of photographers and technicians. The participants are free to concentrate on the matters at hand. I don't have a crew. And consider this; both Alexus and Christiana were eager to get things going. What you are viewing is a, "Moment in time." I was experiencing live, non-stop action. It was all I could do to hold on and not to drop my camera. Alexus was not acting. She was giving it her best shot. Anyone who dated Alexus when she was at the top of her game will tell you; as pretty as she was, at her best, Alexus could be a really hot provider.

CookyJar.

PS: The picture, "Anne, Michelle & I," was taken under some pretty stressful circumstances. It is a pretty good example of what happens during a normal threesome. IMHO, my action shots are examples of what can be done if it is done with a little imagination.

Gscs Ret
11-11-11, 11:03
Sorry for the late report. I was in town a couple of weeks ago and on my first run down the ave at about 4 pm I got lucky and picked up Clarice. I noticed her from the pictures and report CookyJar had posted. She was on the southern end of the ave standing in front of I think a church. I took her back to my hotel. The conversation was good on the drive and we seemed to hit if off. She has a smoking little body with a nice big tight ass. Pictures don't do her justice. We started with BBBJ, which was top notch. I couldn't keep my hands off her ass. We moved to mish after about 10 minutes. She is nice and tight and seemed to be into it but I had to take her doggy (her favorite position). It was great looking down at that ass and tiny waist pounding her deep. I tried to make it last as long as I could but finally came harder than I have in a long time. She has a great attitude and def wants to please. Highly recommended. Wish I lived in town. I didn't get digits.

CookyJar
11-11-11, 17:41
Maybe you like action shots, maybe you don't. Maybe you like eating pussy. Maybe you don't. Maybe doggie is your favorite position. Maybe it's not. Maybe you like LTR, DFK, NQNS, WAF, Roman Shower, GF3, AR, FJ, CG, DT, HR, PFF, Italian, MILF, outcall, SOF, TOB or 69. Maybe you cannot appreciate her CFM and stop all that other bullshit look. Whatever your likes or dislikes, one thing that cannot be denied, Michelle has a nice ass.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-11-11, 17:45
Since we are talking about likes and dislike – how about that ass? It ain't big. Tisn't that small either. And I'm not an ass man. But, if there was ever a streetwalkers ass I wanted to kiss – there it is.

CookyJar

Davidonecall
11-11-11, 17:50
Since we are talking about likes and dislike – how about that ass? It ain't big. Tisn't that small either. And I'm not an ass man. But, if there was ever a streetwalkers ass I wanted to kiss – there it is.

CookyJarI'm one who like ass, I would not kiss it but put somthing in this one. Nice pictures.

CookyJar
11-11-11, 17:51
...Let's get it on. Let's have an open discussion. Everyone has likes and dislikes. I am not all that fond of big flabby women. I do like cute, big shapely girls with big features. Sabrina comes to mind. I don't care for loose flat boobs. But, if everything else is intact and the service is acceptable, I can over look a couple of floppy tits. Black Nicole is an excellence example. I like a cute face, long legs, small waist, ample behind, smooth skin, nice hair, and etc, etc, and etc. In other words, I like the perfect women. What I like most is, "Clean." Good hygiene is a most. If the Hygiene is good, I can usually find something to like in every girl.

Take Michelle to example. Even though her facial expression isn't that pleasing, she's cute IMHO. And she does have a teeny bit of baby fat. But that's part of her charm. Her breast may not be the biggest. Who cares? At least they are not hanging to her knees and her inny nipples are a delight to suck on. All of that is just fine, however, her best feature? Check out her superfine, pimple less, smooth little ass.

CookyJar

Davidonecall
11-11-11, 18:00
I'm one who love your photo skills. I can't belive someone would even question you're skill. If they wanted more pics all they had to do is ask you. You are still the King.

Let's get it on. Let's have an open discussion. Everyone has likes and dislikes. I am not all that fond of big flabby women. I do like cute, big shapely girls with big features. Sabrina comes to mind. I don't care for loose flat boobs. But, if everything else is intact and the service is acceptable, I can over look a couple of floppy tits. Black Nicole is an excellence example. I like a cute face, long legs, small waist, ample behind, smooth skin, nice hair, and etc, etc, and etc. In other words, I like the perfect women. What I like most is,"Clean." Good hygiene is a most. If the Hygiene is good, I can usually find something to like in every girl.

Take Michelle to example. Even though her facial expression isn't that pleasing, she's cute IMHO. And she does have a teeny bit of baby fat. But that's part of her charm. Her breast may not be the biggest. Who cares? At least they are not hanging to her knees and her inny nipples are a delight to suck on. All of that is just fine, however, her best feature? Check out her superfine, pimple less, smooth little ass.

CookyJar

Skboy
11-11-11, 18:08
. Let's get it on. Let's have an open discussion. Everyone has likes and dislikes. I am not all that fond of big flabby women. I do like cute, big shapely girls with big features. Sabrina comes to mind. I don't care for loose flat boobs. But, if everything else is intact and the service is acceptable, I can over look a couple of floppy tits. Black Nicole is an excellence example. I like a cute face, long legs, small waist, ample behind, smooth skin, nice hair, and etc, etc, and etc. In other words, I like the perfect women. What I like most is,"Clean." Good hygiene is a most. If the Hygiene is good, I can usually find something to like in every girl.

CookyJarThe only thing that I have ever seen about you photos that I have not liked are dirty feet or dirty socks. But I think your photos are the best on this site.

HungryCoyote
11-11-11, 18:17
Another Michelle with black granny glasses. That makes three that I know of. CJ, nice pics as usual.

CookyJar
11-13-11, 11:54
Perhaps you could help out the men who might want to find and "take Michelle" for sex.[/QUOTE]You would think that after over 3, 000 posts, over 9, 000 pictures posted and over 5 years as a senior member, I'd know how to give a proper review. Lucky for me, and the rest of the membership, that we have someone out there lurking in the wings to remind me.

One of Michelle pictures has over 600 views. I am guessing, but it is a good bet that a large percentage of those views are from out of towners who will not be seeking to find Michelle. It is also a safe bet that a number of these views involve lurkers who live near-by but who have no intentions of seeking out Michelle. That leaves the views of a few senior members, new members and lurkers who actually travel the avenues of Philadelphia, searching for women. This last group of viewers, the guys who actually go out and find women; if they are regular readers of the, "CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos," thread; already have all the information they need to find Michelle (if they want to find her). Regular followers, who actually monger, already know.

When: Recent (I stated awhile back that I post my pictures in a timely manner. However, I do not give exact dates and times because I do not want to establish a schedule, a profile or a method of operation to which LE or members of this forum may fellow. I will say, however, I mostly monger during daylight hours.

If you need to know the exact day and times that I monger, I am sorry, that is privilege information.

Where: Kensington Ave. (Unless otherwise stated any girl reviewed in the, "CookyJar's StreetWalker Photo," can be found on Kensington Ave. That's always been the case.)

What: I cannot answer that. Since we are talking about a Streetwalker and I don't pay for sex, or sexual acts, I cannot answer that. I imagine that you could assume that because she is a streetwalker she provides regular streetwalker services. (Some girls will do things with one guy but not with another. That's the assumption made by most senior mongers.)

How: YMMV (She was fine with me. But, like most seniors, I have come to find that, that doesn't mean much. Guys who actually do what others claim to do know that the girl's personalities change with the wind – from day to day and guy to guy. For example: Alexus was good most Of the time and as sweet as Aundrea was she wasn't always sweet.

I write in support of Lost Philly, Nats Nats, and Jicarlo. The reason I do is that they understand the purpose for which Jackson created this forum, which is to facilitate the exchange of information among men looking for sex with women.I am getting a little tired of the references to the, "Creators Purpose." If I am not helping men find women for sex, let Jackson tell me.

Helping Men Find Women for Sex, doesn't mean that I am obligated to take your hand and guide you to the pussy and stick your nose in it. The pictures are free, the information (implied or otherwise) is free. After 5 years of posting pictures and tons of details, I am sorry, but, I am a little offended by your post. You are a senior member. If you really wanted the information you could have just ask. It is not what you asked but how you asked it.

...I don't want to put CJ on ignore, because I like his stuff about Hunting Park and the K.

...Click on the Report to Moderator button, as I have just done. There's no sense bugging CJ if it bothers you. He's a nice guy and respects the management here.If you don't think I am not following the letter of the forum, please follow your own advice.

CookyJar.

PS: Are you sure you were one of the good ones?

Partay
11-13-11, 12:48
CJ, I am one of the out of town mongers you referenced in your last post. I find it very hard to believe that some dumbasses want to question how you do business on here. In casse they have not noticed, this forum is called CookyJar's Streetwalker photos. Maybe they should have there own, named something like Dumbasses guide to lurking and P! Ssing People Off. Ignore these folks. I for one bemoan the fact that my own hometown cannot not come anywhere near the quality of SW's that CJ alone finds. You sir are one of my idols and I hope to make it to Philly some day and will offer to buy you a beer and a cheesesteak just as my way of saying "Thanks" for the entertainment you provide. Of course if you can provide me with references to one of these find ladies at that time it would be appreciated, but will no be necessary. Keep up the good work and remember, a safe monger is a long lived monger.

Kram13
11-13-11, 13:26
CJ, I am a long time member but I don't post much at all. I am from Baltimore and ALWAYS stop by to see your posts. Who knows someday I might make the trip with all of the talent in your city. What I wanted to say was THANKS and keep up the good work! Don't worry about anything, anyone else has to say.

Davidonecall
11-13-11, 14:16
Thanks, as always, for sharing your photographs of streetwalkers.

Perhaps you could help out the men who might want to find and "take Michelle" for sex:
WHEN did you find Michelle (what year, or month) ,

WHERE did you find her (what neighborhood of Philadelphia, perhaps even a street) ,

WHAT streetwalker services did she offer (BJ, FS, etc.) , and

HOW would you evaluate her streetwalker services and personality. I can tell that Phillyewe don't understand, if you don't have digits but have a way of seeing you can spot them as you are hunting for them (driving around). CJ keep them coming the pic only it do help.

CookyJar
11-13-11, 17:56
...A photo or two certainly helps do that.

...It still holds true that you can't just view 30 photos of someone's body and know which section of the city to look for her, or how many months / years ago she worked there or whether she was friendly or showed particular sexual skills.You could if you read the thread and used a little common sense.

Here is a question for you, friend Phillyewe. Which of the thirty pictures of Michelle did it for you? Was it Michelle 39 or perhaps it was Michelle 51 (where she is showing off her tongue piecing). Hopefully, out of 30 pictures you were able to find two that you liked enough to encourage your going out and seeking a woman. If just one of my 30 pictures helped you then I've satisfied the forum's premise.

Like always, that's not good enough for you. You want it all. You want me to take it out and put it in for you. Sorry buddy, it's ain't going to happen. I do the best I can and if you cannot accept that – I don't know what else to say.

CookyJar

Partay
11-13-11, 20:23
Actually, none of the photos helped me until you replied to my post. I was damned if I would drive to Kensington Avenue looking for someone who may have been encountered at Broad & Shunk. I was not going to look for someone whose picture may have been taken 2 years ago. I was not going to pick up someone who may have ripped off a guy's wallet. I would have thought twice before making a deal with someone who was reported to have an STD. Based on your reply post, these apparently were not the case with Michelle. Again, I thank you for providing some further information.

No one here can assume a photo is recent, or of a Kensington Avenue girl, or of a provider who was "fine", unless it is stated. (Remember the guy who used to post photos of New Jersey girls here? The guy who loves those gals from Old York Road? The guy who loves to reprise favorite poses from the past? He's the same photographer being discussed here.) Few people read every post here and remember every posting promise or mongering habit of others.

As for which picture was best? Any one or two that showed her face. With that and with the basic info I've mentioned, men who are seeking women for sex can "take it out and put it in" all by themselves. There's no need to exaggerate what is being asked for.First let me apologize, because in my last post I resorted to name calling directed at Phillyewe and I normally do not fall to that level. I will however point out that this thread is named CJ's Streetwalker Photos. I don't think any other explanation is required on his part. As an out of towner, I have figured out on my own from RTFF that the K is where the action in in your city and I will be cruising when I do visit.

CookyJar
11-14-11, 01:51
Actually, none of the photos helped me until you replied to my post.But, eventually I was able to help you. So where is your information that's going to help, Men find women for sex. Where is your review?

Once again I cannot help but be offended. For you to suggest that I would not report a STD is an insult. A pox on you.

I hate people who presume to tell others what, they can or cannot do. I can assume anything I care to assume. That's my right. I always assume that every girl out there has an STD. I assume that every girl out there will steal / take a wallet if the right opportunity presents itself. I always assume that unless otherwise stated the girls reviewed In this thread are from Philadelphia (Kensington Ave.) and not NJ.

One or two facial pictures satisfy you and that's fine. I am okay with that. Why cannot you be okay with the fact that others need more? Are you assuming that your needs trumps the needs of the entire forum? Do you presume to speak for the rest of the membership? What about those members who may need a picture of her face, butt and legs. There are guys who want to know if she is shaved, has full lips or a large clit. Does it really hurt you that much that I post thirty pictures? There you go again, imposing you righteousness over the rights of others.

Tell you what I'm going to do. I am going to start a separate thread just for you. In that thread I will post two facial pictures and information just for you. Hopefully this will satisfy you. And! From now on, I will only post two facial pictures and just the information you require. How's that? Wait for it. Whatever you want, you got it.

I would suggest that if you need more than I am currently giving, get it yourself, friend.

CookyJar

Forth Ryte
11-14-11, 09:07
Tell you what I'm going to do. I am going to start a separate thread just for you. In that thread I will post two facial pictures and information just for you. Hopefully this will satisfy you. And! From now on, I will only post two facial pictures and just the information you require. How's that? Wait for it. Whatever you want, you got it.Oh, PLEASE don't give in to what you think he wants. Anyway, you'd be missing the point. What HE wants is to criticize you. It makes him feel bigger.

Read his criticism and you'd think that, unless a post contains detailed who, what, where, how, why and when (plus a link to google maps in real time to show what corner) then he thinks you were posting annoying, useless information. In truth, and I'll bet everyone else gets this, CJ's postings (and 1000 other postings on this forum) give us all very useful information that the K stroll is active and what kind of SWs are to be found. More info than that is not needed in every case and is usually not more helpful.

. Forth Ryte

CookyJar
11-14-11, 11:08
Oh, PLEASE don't give in to what you think he wants. Anyway, you'd be missing the point. What HE wants is to criticize you. It makes him feel bigger.

Read his criticism and you'd think that, unless a post contains detailed who, what, where, how, why and when (plus a link to google maps in real time to show what corner) then he thinks you were posting annoying, useless information. In truth, and I'll bet everyone else gets this, CJ's postings (and 1000 other postings on this forum) give us all very useful information that the K stroll is active and what kind of SWs are to be found. More info than that is not needed in every case and is usually not more helpful.

Forth RyteThanks ForthRyte,

I really appreciate it when a senior member from, "Back in the day," speaks out. I am not looking for an, "Atta Boy," but I do like to know when I am on the right track.

When guys like you and Phillyewe say something, I listen. I don't always follow the suggestions but I do listen. Phillyewe is a senior member and he has been around for awhile. I remember these same arguments from 2006. I didn't agree with these arguments then and I don't agree with them now – but, I listen.

For God's sake, calm down. If the review caused the problem and it bothers you so much, then stop reviewing. It's not like you're winning acclaim for your spelling, your grammar, your descriptive prose, or your ability to remember provider names. So stop giving details and just post what you're good at: photographs!

You've always said your mission is just to show what's under the wrapper. So do it. And relax.

Click here to read the original: The above quote is from 11/13/06

Phillyewe, I wish you would make up your mind. You cannot have it both ways.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-14-11, 12:21
...I DON'T want detailed information.That's what you said. Click here to read the original: The above quote is from 11/13/06

I wish you would make up your mind. You cannot have it both ways.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-14-11, 19:01
… Detail is "the corner of Ontario & the K" or "5:15pm yesterday". Detail gives away information which you rightfully want to keep to yourself…
There you go again trying to tell others what’s what. According to Merrian-Websters, details are particulars. In this particular case details are the particulars I feel like giving.

What you said was:

… If the review caused the problem and it bothers you so much, then stop reviewing.
…stop giving details and just post what you're good at: photographs!
If memory serves, the discussion was about my giving to many details.

What you said was; stop reviewing, stop giving details and just post pictures. Now you are asking for details: A report with particulars. Stop splitting hairs and make up your mind.

I need to know details. What exactly is it that you want. I want to start-up your personalized thread, ASAP.

BTW; you’re welcome. (The orininal welcome was implied. I assumed you were grateful.)

CookyJar

Milo96
11-15-11, 07:51
There you go again trying to tell others what's what. According to Merrian-Websters, details are particulars. In this particular case details are the particulars I feel like giving.

What you said was:

If memory serves, the discussion was about my giving to many details.

What you said was; stop reviewing, stop giving details and just post pictures. Now you are asking for details: A report with particulars. Stop splitting hairs and make up your mind.

I need to know details. What exactly is it that you want. I want to start-up your personalized thread, ASAP.

BTW; you're welcome. (The orininal welcome was implied. I assumed you were grateful.)

CookyJarCookie,

I appreciate the reviews and the faces. The least I can do is find the girl! Your work is well appreciated.

Milo

CookyJar
11-16-11, 09:15
He's one hell of a guy.Cannot argue with that.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-17-11, 07:01
I'll be right back. I have to go over to NJ for a minute.

CookyJar

Cephlapod Love
11-22-11, 14:19
Shoot! Looks like New Jersey's "finest" have gotten ahold of CJ! He hasn't reported back.

Hope it was fun? ;)

I'll be right back. I have to go over to NJ for a minute.

CookyJar

TheyCallMeHawk
11-22-11, 16:46
Gained a little weight and looks GOOD!

Mike 80
11-22-11, 19:55
Shoot! Looks like New Jersey's "finest" have gotten ahold of CJ! He hasn't reported back.

Hope it was fun? .Ceph, hopefully you're kidding and haven't missed all the commotion happening over in the South Jersey thread. Yeah I'd say Cooky had some fun across the bridge. He found one of "New Jersey's finest" all right. Her name is Carey, or Molissa, maybe it's Melissa, aka Barbie, today "Casey," well there's some debate about her name. But there is no debate she is one of his hottest pickups in recent memory.

Jooop
11-23-11, 04:37
Gained a little weight and looks GOOD!Seen her in Detroit dam she is good.

The pics don't do her justice

Jooop
11-25-11, 04:08
Gained a little weight and looks GOOD!Pic don't do her justice she is in Detroit now plan on seeing her, seen her the last time she was in town.

HungryCoyote
11-25-11, 08:49
Make sure you know where on your hard drive, pics are located.

1 Click on "Add Report"

2 "Manage Attachments"

3 "Add files"

4 "Select files"

5 Locate file to be uploaded.

6 Click "open"

"Upload File"

7 "Insert Inline"

8 "Done"

That should do it.

Or are you trying to get them from your phone / camera to the computer?

I have pics I don't know how to upload please help if you know how to do this ty.

Gator145
11-26-11, 02:32
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Camden Lover
11-26-11, 11:00
Gained a little weight and looks GOOD!Good lord she is gorgeous. My schedule is very tight but does anyone have contact info for this beautiful creature?

CookyJar
11-26-11, 12:33
We could not find a suitable location in Philadelphia. We crossed the river in search of two things. I wanted to find Carey or someone suitable for a good threesome and we needed a room. Sadly, neither Carey nor any other suitable girl could be found. So we got a three hour room and there we stayed for the entire three hours.

We took the pictures at a leisurely pace. She changed clothing a few times. In between we set and talk and fooled around a little. We used my iPod2, and searched the web. She showed me her ad on BackPage. Sadly, the pictures weren't hers. She said because she hadn't pictures of her own she used a friend's pictures. She wants to use some of the pictures I took in her next BackPage ad. I showed her the USASexGuide site and explained how she could reach me using personal messaging. Apparently the number she was using on Backpage was a Google number and not hers. What the hell, another girl without a phone.

Overall and all things being considered, Candy was an excellent provider. She does everything covered. That was a bit of a letdown. I am so accustom to BBBJs. She does have a rather unique prelude. Before dressing me up in the condom, she licked and kissed my shaft from top to bottom including my balls. This presentation was absolutely delightful and I asked her to forget about the condom during the blow job. Absolutely not was her reply. I didn't hold this against her; I applaud her standing her ground. Besides, the covered blow job was great and should be suitable for even the most discriminating monger.

For F / S, all of the normal positions were available. True to my nature I was mostly interested in my favorite, doggy style. I sampled a few doggy positions. Candy standing, bending over the table, holding on while I gently explored her pussy from behind was great. Candy standing bending over holding on to the chair while I gently fucked juicy wet pussy from behind was even more exciting. But, the best of all was rolling on top of her beautiful behind while she presented herself on the bed. Candy squeezing my dick with her butt cheeks nearly drove me to propose marriage. The two pillows propped up under her lifted her ass to just the right level. I was in doggy fucker heaven as I stroked inside her wet pussy. Once again I hesitate to compare, but let me say this; it doesn't get any better.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-26-11, 12:46
Candy's is a long Story. Some of it even may be true. We were together for a long time. This gave her the opportunity to tell me her tale. And, it also gave her the opportunity to make corrections along the way. It seems that she was abandoned on Kensington Avenue because she was not able to come up with hotel room rent. Her story changed as to who did the abandonment, but this was the gist of it. She works BackPage, and lost the use of her Room. She claims that she and another girl were on Kensington Avenue trying to come up with enough money to get back their room. The story changed from girl friend to guy friend and back a couple of times. Candy and I were together for, four or five hours. I heard different parts of her story at different times. We traveled from Kensington to Broadway and back. She was never in any hurry. The one part of her story that never changed was her claim that she was not involved with any type drug.

Black StreetWalkers on Kensington Avenue are rare to say the lease. Whenever, I see one I'm interested. On the other hand, black girls on BackPage are numerous. Is Candy a fallen angel from BackPage? Will she return to BackPage and never be seen again on Kensington Avenue? Who knows?

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-26-11, 12:51

Hope it was fun? .Thanks to holding down the fort, fellows.

My adventures in Camden were exciting to say the lease. And the truth is I've been a little reluctant about my return to Kensington. Casey a. K. A. Carey a. K. A. Barbie is going to be a hard act to follow for any girl. For sure she wasn't, in my humble opinion, the best but she is among the top 10. Anyhow, 'Life must go on. '

As luck would have it, upon my return to Kensington I did discover a girl capable of taking my mind off of my adventures across the river. Meets Candy! It would not be fair for me to compare Candy with any other girl. Each girl and each girl's charms are unique. Just as personalities differ from girl to girl, facial appearance differs from girl to girl and physical attributes differ from girl to girl. The total appeal one girl has over another, differs from girl to girl. As cute as Carey may have been facially, in my humble opinion, her figure is trumped by Candy's gorgeous body.
CookyJar

Greg Tennessee
11-26-11, 13:28
Thanks to holding down the fort, fellows.

My adventures in Camden were exciting to say the lease. And the truth is I've been a little reluctant about my return to Kensington. Casey a. K. A. Carey a. K. A. Barbie is going to be a hard act to follow for any girl. For sure she wasn't, in my humble opinion, the best but she is among the top 10. Anyhow, 'Life must go on. '

As luck would have it, upon my return to Kensington I did discover a girl capable of taking my mind off of my adventures across the river. Meets Candy! It would not be fair for me to compare Candy with any other girl. Each girl and each girl's charms are unique. Just as personalities differ from girl to girl, facial appearance differs from girl to girl and physical attributes differ from girl to girl. The total appeal one girl has over another, differs from girl to girl. As cute as Carey may have been facially, in my humble opinion, her figure is trumped by Candy's gorgeous body.

CookyJarNice Pics CookyJar.

I love those chocolate hunnies!

Be Safe.

Greg Tennessee

WhenWhen
11-26-11, 14:17
Great job, CJ. She has a perfect body, if you ask me.

Thanks to holding down the fort, fellows.

CookyJar

Baldy Cruiser
11-26-11, 16:16
Great score once again Cooky Man!

Nice pics!

BALDY CRUISER :)

LexLuther
11-26-11, 18:26
Candy's is a long Story. Some of it even may be true. We were together for a long time. This gave her the opportunity to tell me her tale. And, it also gave her the opportunity to make corrections along the way. It seems that she was abandoned on Kensington Avenue because she was not able to come up with hotel room rent. Her story changed as to who did the abandonment, but this was the gist of it. She works BackPage, and lost the use of her Room. She claims that she and another girl were on Kensington Avenue trying to come up with enough money to get back their room. The story changed from girl friend to guy friend and back a couple of times. Candy and I were together for, four or five hours. I heard different parts of her story at different times. We traveled from Kensington to Broadway and back. She was never in any hurry. The one part of her story that never changed was her claim that she was not involved with any type drug.

Black StreetWalkers on Kensington Avenue are rare to say the lease. Whenever, I see one I'm interested. On the other hand, black girls on BackPage are numerous. Is Candy a fallen angel from BackPage? Will she return to BackPage and never be seen again on Kensington Avenue? Who knows?

CookyJarHey CJ, Just wanted to point this out. It is "to say the least", not "to say the lease". Thought you would appreciate knowing. Please keep those great photos coming.

LexLuther

Skboy
11-26-11, 19:59
Hey CJ, Just wanted to point this out. It is "to say the least", not "to say the lease". Thought you would appreciate knowing. Please keep those great photos coming.

LexLutherWhy would anybody anywhere want to correct Mr. Jar on anything he does. Keep on snappen those pics.

Milo96
11-26-11, 22:29
Why would anybody anywhere want to correct Mr. Jar on anything he does. Keep on snappen those pics.No Doubt. To say the lease. Cookie Rocks.thank you!

CookyJar
11-27-11, 00:00
Hey CJ, Just wanted to point this out. It is "to say the least", not "to say the lease". Thought you would appreciate knowing. Please keep those great photos coming.

LexLutherNo problem at all. How else am I going to learn. Darn,"Dragon!"

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-27-11, 00:28
Great job, CJ. She has a perfect body, if you ask me.I agree. She has the kind of body you want to get close too. Makes you want to holla and say, 'God Damn. '

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-27-11, 00:52
Great score once again Cooky Man!

Nice pics!

Baldy Cruiser.Coming from the, "Master," that is high praise.

Baldy, I know you can appreciated this – would you believe that I missed matching Candy up with Maylea, by a couple of hours. Timing is everything.

CookyJar

Lilmamii0727
11-27-11, 01:19
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Member #1759
11-27-11, 06:00
would you believe that I missed matching Candy up with Maylea, by a couple of hours. Timing is everything.

CookyJarSaw Maylea out on Saturday. If it is possible, it appears she has lost weight!

Tussel
11-27-11, 09:34

CookyJarCookyJar, you are the only reason I come to this site. Your choice of SW's are from the hoodrats on York Road to the model types on Kensington and Broadway.

Please keep up the good work.

CookyJar
11-27-11, 17:04
Hey this is Jackie I finally got around to creating my own account so I will no longer be using my wonderful friend Gator145's account anyone who wants to contact me please feel free to pm through this account now and I would like to thank Gator for all of your help I would have never thought to come to this site in a million years thanks your the best.I'd like to thank Gator, myself. Good looking out.

Jackie has back! But, that's not all she's got. She's got a sweet disposition, a warm personality, and a dynamite attitude along with a cute face and rocking body. She is no skinny cracked-out spinner. She's what daddy use to call, "Round, firm and fully packed." All of this, and I do mean all of this – plus the service was remarkable.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-27-11, 17:07
I went out searching for Jackie around the Huntingdon station area. I looked from Lehigh Ave, to the laundry mat and surrounding area. I looked here and I looked there. I saw Betty, Deborah, Patty, Ellen, Tricia, Wanda, Lo Chen, Marquette, Hottie Nicole, warm Nicole and cold Nicole. The Avenue was over flowing with StreetWalkers, but there was no Jackie. So I gave up the search and settled for another (Name and report to follow later). Fully satiated, I was leaving the Kensington Area when I spotted a cute blonde, crossing the street behind the, “Bull car dealer,” on the northern end. More out of habit, than anything else, I did a circle around and pulled the cutie aside.

I was drained. I couldn’t even shoot blanks. The best I could have hoped for was a few car shot pictures and a number I could use on a later date. That was, until she told me her name, “Jackie.” Oh! Shit! Timing is everything. She asked if I was CookyJar.

After a few minutes of talking with Jackie, I knew I didn’t want to just let her go. (Oh how I was regretting not taking that last little blue pill, hidden in my glove compartment, earlier before my last date. Maybe if I had taken it then, I would have a little something left in the old tool kit now for Jackie. Alas, I hadn’t taken it, and was totally drained.)

What a nice change of pace Jackie was after the ghetto slanging of my earlier date. We decided to do a set of pictures and exchange information for later. I was so drained the hope of doing anything else never entered my head. As luck would have it, I owed my buddy a visit. I had stood him up earlier and this would be an opportunity to pay him back for waking him and then not showing up. (Another story for another time.) The conversation on the ride over to my buddies’ was charming. We talked about this site, people we knew on the streets and sex. Once we were at my friend’s house she eased into a GFE mode. Her actions were not over bearing, just a naive sweet thing who oozed charm and sexuality. She would recommend a pose, then snuggle up close, wiggling her fine ass and ask, “Is this alright?” The photo session was a ball. We did a few pictures downstairs and watching her walk upstairs afterwards was a joy.

Jackie will be reading this, I went to be gentle. I will refrain from using any lewd tasteless remarks. But, there are a few things that must be said. Somehow, Jackie was able to entice my libido into another go-a-round. Not only was she expertly able to get the old boy up, she managed a reload. Jackie does a deep throat that goes beyond anything available on Kensington Avenue at this time. She took care of every aspect. She licked and kissed shaft, tip, tentacles, back and front and all around the town. No area was lift untouched. That loud moaning sound you heard last night; that was me. That earth shaking movement you felt, yes; that was me too.

Jackie has a beautiful ass. A blind man could see that. Her pussy, to the train eye, appears tight and ready. I can only imagine what doggie would be like. And, she did say she likes doggie. In fact, she said she likes trying new and different positions (she doesn’t do anal, never tried it). Jackie is a pleaser and if you miss out, shame on you. Would I do her again? Just as soon as I can drink enough orange juice and get my fluids up, I’ll be on that ass. YMMV

CookyJar

Cephlapod Love
11-27-11, 19:08
WOW! Cookie! That is some mirror you found there in your buddy's house! I that first picture, the mirror has the ability to reflect an image of her totally nude. Kinda like x-ray vision only better. Fascinating! Wonder what kinda mad scientist is your buddy?

Just don't let the TSA get ahold of that or we'll all be parading around "nude" in their eyes. Some things one just doesn't want to see.

Oh, and good pics of Jackie too! Nice photo shopping with the TV and all.

I'd like to thank Gator, myself. Good looking out.

Jackie has back! But, that's not all she's got. She's got a sweet disposition, a warm personality, and a dynamite attitude along with a cute face and rocking body. She is no skinny cracked-out spinner. She's what daddy use to call,"Round, firm and fully packed." All of this, and I do mean all of this – plus the service was remarkable.

CookyJar

Runner8
11-28-11, 11:34
No. Cookie rox. LMAO!

Is Casey MIA or what?

No Doubt. To say the lease. Cookie Rocks.thank you!

Hatchet
11-28-11, 17:08
I saw her a while ago. She was on the noth end looking dirty and disheveled. I saw her on princton a few times and she looks nowhere the same.

Runner8
11-29-11, 12:19
That's not good. Thanks for the intel.

I saw her a while ago. She was on the noth end looking dirty and disheveled. I saw her on princton a few times and she looks nowhere the same.

HungryCoyote
11-30-11, 07:17
Her appearance now is due to being homeless. She said she lost all her sexy outfits. But she does clean up nice. When I was with her, she went into the Dunkin Donut rest room and came out with her hair up (hot) and make up done. I almost did not recognize her. I am looking forward to my next time with her when I have a hotel and can have her fresh from the shower.

Hatchet
11-30-11, 14:02
What happened to Amber, Aundrea, Dee and the rest of the crew?

EroticanHung
12-01-11, 14:52
Has anyone seen Ivy. A gorgeous BSW that I have met up with by Venango and at the parking lot next to the McD's I have not seen her in a while. And Cookie you are right, BSW are so hard to comeby on Kensington and when I do see one, I am all over it. Haven't seen Candy yet, but I am dying for a run.

CookyJar
12-01-11, 17:05
What happened to Amber, Aundrea, Dee and the rest of the crew?There are rumors; lots of rumors. From three different sources, I am hearing that Aundrea is pregnant and no longer available. At first, I found this a little hard to believe. The use of condoms was a hard and fast rule for everyone living in the house. The rumor is that she is pregnant by her boyfriend (he is not her pimp). There is a rumor that the house was raided and the girls scattered. The story of such a raid has not been reported in any of the local neighborhood news media. Maybe I missed it. Another rumor has it that only one person was picked up and that person took all the money for his bail. And, last but not least, there is a rumor that there is one girl, a new girl, still working.

What's odd to me is that of the four or five girls who were working at the time – only one, Aundrea, has been accounted for. The other girls have not been seen on the avenue, Backpage or anywhere else. They have vanished into thin air.

I always gave big props to the guy who ran this crew. He ran it like a business. The girls were always clean and well groomed, the house was neat and clean and I had a whole lot of fun hanging out with his picks – they were always lovely.

CookyJar

Jooop
12-02-11, 05:38
Coming from the,"Master," that is high praise.

Baldy, I know you can appreciated this – would you believe that I missed matching Candy up with Maylea, by a couple of hours. Timing is everything.

CookyJarI'm in love.

Jooop
12-02-11, 05:46
Gained a little weight and looks GOOD!Called her when she arrived in Detroit and she went Hoe ghetto on me for some reason called her to set up a hook up didn't answer the the phone but wrote a message back called me a stupid ****. Have no idea what was up her ass. I wrote a meassage back telling her (there is nothing wrong with being a hoe, but there is being a ghetto hoe).

CookyJar
12-02-11, 14:26
Thanks, as always, for sharing your photographs of streetwalkers.

Perhaps you could help out the men who might want to find and "take Michelle" for sex:
WHEN did you find Michelle (what year, or month) ,

WHERE did you find her (what neighborhood of Philadelphia, perhaps even a street) ,

WHAT streetwalker services did she offer (BJ, FS, etc.) , and

HOW would you evaluate her streetwalker services and personality. It has been suggested that it is my job to help men find women for sex.

…Is Casey MIA or what?And since there has been a few requests for information on Casey, a really great New Jersey find, posted here in this thread – I am going to post a reply here in a Philadelphia thread, along with some information directed at those members (men) who would like to have sex with Casey.

Her appearance now is due to being homeless. She said she lost all her sexy outfits. But she does clean up nice. When I was with her, she went into the Dunkin Donut rest room and came out with her hair up (hot) and make up done. I almost did not recognize her. I am looking forward to my next time with her when I have a hotel and can have her fresh from the shower.Casey is not missing in action. She may be a little hard to find.

In Camden, on Broadway, homeless is a relative term, IMHO. Casey is currently paying someone, daily, for a place to stay. Is it what you or I might call a home? I doubt it. Is it safe? There is a guy there who protects her from other street elements as long as she continues to pay him. Can she leave her property there? No! Not if she wants it to be there when she comes back. Is there running water for her to shower and clean-up in the morning? Again, I doubt it. Is Casey homeless? She is not living on the street in a doorway or cardboard box. She is not living in an abandon house. But, IMHO, she is homeless.

Having said this, I would like to clear something up. Casey is a very hygienically clean girl. She takes every opportunity to clean herself up. After our last date she got permission from my buddy and washed in his bathroom. Her request was respectful and earnest. And she cleaned up after herself. She carries a shoulder bag with toiletries, make-up and an extra outfit. Take notice, her clothing is clean, the bottoms of her feet are clean and you can take my word for it – she smells nice.

Staying hygienically clean while being homeless takes an effort.

If you are a man trying to find Casey for sex I would suggest that you click on the following link and visit the South Jersey Board's General thread Where you will find more information. If you just want to look at some more naked pictures of Casey that's where they will be posted.

CookyJar

Member #4213
12-02-11, 14:45
Cooky Jar will you be putting together your annual top ten? We are looking forward to it, much thanks for all you do.

It has been suggested that it is my job to help men find women for sex.

And since there has been a few requests for information on Casey, a really great New Jersey find, posted here in this thread – I am going to post a reply here in a Philadelphia thread, along with some information directed at those members (men) who would like to have sex with Casey.

Casey is not missing in action. She may be a little hard to find.

In Camden, on Broadway, homeless is a relative term, IMHO. Casey is currently paying someone, daily, for a place to stay. Is it what you or I might call a home? I doubt it. Is it safe? There is a guy there who protects her from other street elements as long as she continues to pay him. Can she leave her property there? No! Not if she wants it to be there when she come back. Is there running water for her to shower and clean-up in the morning? Again, I doubt it. Is Casey homeless? She is not living on the street in a doorway or cardboard box. She is not living in an abandon house. But, IMHO, she is homeless.

Having said this, I would like to clear something up. Casey is a very hygienically clean girl. She takes every opportunity to clean herself up. After our last date she got permission from my buddy and washed in his bathroom. Her request was respectful and earnest. And she cleaned up after herself. She carries a shoulder bag with toiletries, make-up and an extra outfit. Take notice, her clothing is clean, the bottoms of her feet are clean and you can take my word for it – she smells nice.

Staying hygienically clean while being homeless takes an effort.

If you are a man trying to find Casey for sex I would suggest that you click on the following link and visit the South Jersey Board's General thread Where you will find more information. If you just want to look at some more naked pictures of Casey that's where they will be posted.

CookyJar

Skander1400
12-02-11, 21:59
There are rumors; lots of rumors. From three different sources, I am hearing that Aundrea is pregnant and no longer available. At first, I found this a little hard to believe. The use of condoms was a hard and fast rule for everyone living in the house. The rumor is that she is pregnant by her boyfriend (he is not her pimp). There is a rumor that the house was raided and the girls scattered. The story of such a raid has not been reported in any of the local neighborhood news media. Maybe I missed it. Another rumor has it that only one person was picked up and that person took all the money for his bail. And, last but not least, there is a rumor that there is one girl, a new girl, still working.

What's odd to me is that of the four or five girls who were working at the time – only one, Aundrea, has been accounted for. The other girls have not been seen on the avenue, Backpage or anywhere else. They have vanished into thin air.

I always gave big props to the guy who ran this crew. He ran it like a business. The girls were always clean and well groomed, the house was neat and clean and I had a whole lot of fun hanging out with his picks – they were always lovely.

CookyJarLong time lurker here, and 1st time poster. With the intro out of the way, here is the long and short of that house.

Back while the house was operational, I had the pleasure of seeing Amber 4 times (3 times solo, once as a double with Julie) , Julie (once solo, twice as a double. A double with Amber and another with tall Sasha) , and Erin twice. Did not cover up with any of them. So forget about the meme of covers being mandatory. Please, preachers, DO NOT CUE IN.

According to Erin, the place was raided, a back in early late June. Amber and Julie were picked up for prior warrants. Towards the end of their "tenancy," place was run poorly, with the all the girls scheduling to have dates in the house at the same time. I remember going over to see Julie, being asked to walk right in, as the door was unlocked only to find Amber right there in the living room blowing someone. It was only a matter of time before the neighbors dropped the dime to LEO about the goings on at that location.

After the main crew was broken up, Athena (blond, presently post off and on on Backpage) moved in together with a couple of other girls, but due to the constant surveillance, they would alternate between using the house as a base, using a couple of hotels on the Boulevard that are popular with BP providers setting up shop in the North East, or, when BP business was slow, they would fall back to the old and reliable K. Athena eventually split from the "boss", still does her own thing on Backpage, and falls back to the avenue when times are slow.

It appears though that the boss has moved to the Erie / Torresdale area, with the following girls : Gina, Russian, who's been reviewed here, Marie etc. I had seen Gina back in '09 when she posted on Backpage. It's easy to tell it's the same. Boss by the pricing structure for various time points. It resembles the one for the operation on Princeton Avenue. $0. 8 for 20 min, $1. 0 for half and $1. 6 for the full. None of the old timers have yet to report to the new base.

Sorry for the incoherent ramble, but I hope this helps.

CookyJar
12-04-11, 18:41
Timing is everything. And there is one more thing that really helps. Guys have got to get up off of their asses and get out and look.
Not everyone is going to be impressed by Maylea’s (and Moyua’s) particular body type. It is a matter of taste, preference. Some guys like the little spinners, others like the big girl, or the shapely bottom girl and others like them tall and wide. For every body type there is a guy who likes it. I can appreciate them all. However, I tend to gravitate towards the exotic. I like the girl who has that look that’s sexually different. I cannot put my finger on it, but both Maylea and Moyua have a certain something that appeals to me. If I had to make a choice, Moyua is a better GFE date. Moyua GFE lights-up the moment she sees you and she keeps it going even as she walks away. Maylea turns her GFE off and on like a light switch, it’s on, now it’s off (she’s a pro).

Moyua is MIA. I have been told by a number of sources that she is off of the avenue living in West Philly with a sugar daddy. All reports are that she is doing well, has gained some weight, but still indulges. I wish her well.

;)

CookyJar

The premise of the above quote remains. If you want Maylea, the only way you are going to find her is to get out there and look. There is an old ghetto saying, “If you snooze you lose.” You cannot take it for granite that these girls will always be there. I thought my two ATFs Moyua and Aundrea would always be around. Sadly, they are gone and truly missed.

(There is a rumor that Moyua visits the area from time to time. She doesn’t come to Letterly anymore. If anyone has current/up-to-date information on Moyua; I would sure appreciate it.)

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-04-11, 19:11
Oh she is so my type. Do you have current digits or should I just look for her on BP?It's sad to say, this fallen star is no longer on BP. My last two dates found her walking Kensington Ave. And, to make matters worse, on this last date she didn't have a phone number to offer me. It doesn't matter where you find her, as long as you do find her. If you just want to fondle a pair of really nice, firm breast, Maylea is your girl. If you want to hit some mighty fine ass doggie style, Maylea is your girl. And much to her credit, if all you want is a really good BBBJ, Maylea is your girl. She has the greatest tongue control of all the girls current working the stroll, IMHO. Her tongue danced around my pole in much the same way she danced around the dancer's pole.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-04-11, 19:22
Saw Maylea out on Saturday. If it is possible, it appears she has lost weight!
If the weight loss bothers you, don’t look. LOL

. I have gone full circle and along the way I have learned one precious truth – white, black, Asian, Hispanic, Eskimo or Martian – it is all pussy.

Luck would have it, I am one of those guys who can appreciate a beautiful woman no matter her racial background. I love woman, all woman. I pity you guys who go through life with blinders on. When I think of the good stuff you have missed because of your personal biases, I can only shake my head in wonder. Life is too short for the bullshit.

CookyJarMaylea is an HSW who can be lots of fun when treated right.

At heart, she's young at heart. To be sure, the streets have taken their toll on this young sweet thing. You must harden if you are to survive on Kensington Avenue. Once Maylea started swinging her tight little body around that pole, the hardness dissolved into youthful play. If you like this sweet little cutesy, I'd suggest you get at her before street life fucks her up.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-04-11, 20:01
Looking at this picture got me to thinking about a few things.

It is nice if the girl has a cute face and nice looks. Everybody likes a nice healthy perky tit. Long pretty legs and a round firm bottom are always welcome. But, what about that other very useful appendage – the tongue.

We all agree that performance trumps looks. Having a talented tongue has to count for something, doesn't it?

CookyJarI've mentioned this before. If you are lucky enough to find her, check out the tongue.

CookyJar

Intelius
12-04-11, 21:58
Mr. Jar you never cease to amaze and astound! Semper Fi!

CookyJar
12-04-11, 23:12
Mr. Jar you never cease to amaze and astound! Semper Fi!Semper Fi.

CookyJar

Member #1759
12-05-11, 05:36
If the weight loss bothers you, don't look. LOL.

Maylea is an HSW who can be lots of fun when treated right.

CookyJarAnother series from the CookyJar! She looks hot dude. So petite.

I saw her the other day hanging with this white girl / possible SW, who was smoking something down one of the side streets off the K. Funny how if I take 5 trips to the ave I will see her 4 of the 5 times.

I always thought she was very cute and youthful looking. The last couple of times I have seen Maylea, she seemed to look a bit "off", from what I am use to (circa Aug 2011).

I was unaware she had the facial / tongue piercings which is a big plus in my book.

Mrkuyamandla
12-06-11, 14:47
I like how you review the naked pictures with them on a big screen tv.

CookyJar
12-09-11, 01:43
This is Gina. Batshit crazy and nutty as a fruitcake, but in the good, funny way, if that makes any sense.I totally agree with HungryCoyote. I was impressed with Gina's upbeat nature. I was looking forward to a fun date with Gina. However, there is a slight different between the outcome of HungryCoyote's date with Gina and the outcome of my date with Gina.

… this was going to be a long night to remember. I should have offered more money and stuck to her like glue.In Gina's defense, I believe she would have stayed if I had asked her. I have to take credit for Gina's decision to leave. I never made her an offer to stay. Why? Dog that I am, I found myself more interested in her friend.

… this was going to be a long night to remember. I should have offered more money and stuck to her like glue.If anyone has ever had a complete date with Gina, please add a review (or link a previous review) to her pictures. I'd like to know what I missed. As soon as I am finish editing her friend's (Jocelyn) pictures, I will give a full review on my date with Gina and Jocelyn.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-09-11, 01:53
This is Gina. Batshit crazy and nutty as a fruitcake, but in the good, funny way, if that makes any sense. By the time I was done taking pics, I knew I had to spend the night with her. I have had all nighters where They only wanted to screw 1 or 2 times and then sleep. So I asked about muti cups. She says 4 or 5 if she gets to have as many, LOL. Oh yes, this was going to be a long night to remember. I should have offered more money and stuck to her like glue. But we had agreed on a reasonable price but she wanted to meet up in a few hours. I have done this before without problems so I thought nothing of it. Gave me time to find and book a nice hotel. I waited 30 min prior to 2 hours past the time to meet but she did not show. Oh well she was smoking crack when I picked her up. She was probably so stoned she just forgot.I had to do a little work to find this original post by HungryCoyote. I am glad I made the effort.

I was about to ask HungryCoyote to post a more detailed review on Gina. It turns out that HungryCoyote's October 11, 2011 review pretty much mirrors my experience with Gina. In the end she opted to take the money offered for her pictures and leave.

CookyJar

Fbtom
12-09-11, 02:07
As always, nice pics CJ!

CookyJar
12-09-11, 09:13
As always, nice pics CJ!Hey Tom, where you been? Haven't seen you around (on the board).

CookyJar

Skiper
12-10-11, 14:46
Hi Cooky,

I hope you don't mind if I post a few pics for you on your thread. I read a post from you a while back about the amount of dick in a shot and the number of views it gets. So here we go.

Misfit
12-11-11, 09:03
Damn that is one fine looking pussy. And NO, I'm not talking about the hairy one. Great pics of Gina, CJ.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=156720

Misfit

CookyJar
12-11-11, 21:42
Okay! You tell me. What would you have done?

. In Gina's defense, I believe she would have stayed if I had asked her. I have to take credit for Gina's decision to leave. I never made her an offer to stay. Why? Dog that I am, I found myself more interested in her friend.

CookyJarIn these pictures Gina has on the black wig. That's her friend, Jocelyn, a MILF spinner, with nice legs and a banging body in the Daisy Dukes (cut off jeans). If you had to make a choice, which one would you have chosen?

Not to worry. I have nothing up my sleeve. No tricks. You already know the choice I made. I chose Jocelyn over Gina. The question is; did I make the right choice. What would you have done?

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-11-11, 22:56
Hi Cooky,

I hope you don't mind if I post a few pics for you on your thread. I read a post from you a while back about the amount of dick in a shot and the number of views it gets. So here we go.True to my supposition, as of this posting; picture mindy7 has 430 views and mindy sit comes in a close second with 417 views.

AgentChan
12-12-11, 05:05
Okay! You tell me. What would you have done?

In these pictures Gina has on the black wig. That's her friend, Jocelyn, a MILF spinner, with nice legs and a banging body in the Daisy Dukes (cut off jeans). If you had to make a choice, which one would you have chosen?

Not to worry. I have nothing up my sleeve. No tricks. You already know the choice I made. I chose Jocelyn over Gina. The question is; did I make the right choice. What would you have done?

CookyJarHoly shit! I love white milfs. Where may I find this lovely lady?

Skiper
12-12-11, 12:42
True to my supposition, as of this posting; picture mindy7 has 430 views and mindy sit comes in a close second with 417 views.I cut back on posting shots with cock in mouth a when one of my hourly friends got upset about it. Funny, some others, like "Half Pint" enjoy it.

You know Cooky, I'm just a copy cat. I love your posts. I don't post detailed stories like you. But I copy your picture style. I just loved the girl on the train tracks. I probably have the same conversations, negotiations with streetwalkers as you. I love to find new talent on the streets, just like you. If you ever make it down to my neighborhood, you really need to stop by Nowatney and visit me.

Member #5156
12-13-11, 02:54
Does anybody have any info on liz or has anyone seen her recently.

I really believe she is a real gem.

Thanks

CookyJar
12-13-11, 03:28
...I chose Jocelyn over Gina. The question is; did I make the right choice. What would you have done?

CookyJarJocelyn is now in the black wig. She took it off for the date. IMHO, Jocelyn had the better figure, gave the better performance and she was the better provider. That my opinion, YMMV.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-13-11, 03:36
Jocelyn is a hot little MILF spinner, with a fuckable bolt on rack. How could I pass an opportunity like that up.

Holy shit! I love white milfs. Where may I find this lovely lady?You are so right. I am so glad I went for the experience. Jocelyn gave a great Deep throat BBBJ. She gave a wild CG ride. I ended up banging her from behind doggie F / S. It took her awhile to get started (she had to take a hit first). But, once we got started there was no stopping.

I've never seen Jocelyn out. I meant her though Gina. I suspect she comes out after dark. I don't know where she hangs out. Try the area around the seven11.

Everything except anal was on the table, including titty fucking. She has a nice assortment of oils for just that purpose.

CookyJar

Member #1759
12-14-11, 07:17
Sure hope she had those boots on during FS. Good stuff CJ!

CookyJar
12-14-11, 10:02
Sure hope she had those boots on during FS. Good stuff CJ!LOL, of cause.......Not.

Actually the wig and boots came off. I didn't understand her attraction to the wig and boots. Generally, I'll let the girls play dress-up, make up their own poses and entertain themselves. It puts them at ease and often they are very creative. Having a little fun while taking the pictures makes for a more relaxed date.

CookyJar

JohnTam2
12-22-11, 13:16
Gained a little weight and looks GOOD!Hey "Hawk" where can I find her? She's hot.

CookyJar
12-23-11, 01:59
Never figuard out why women spread there pussy like number 8, pussy is beautiful and why make it look bad.I totally agree with you. I like pussy but I'm not a big fan of the spread pussy shot.

I think the spread looks quite nice. Great picture. RMBut, some guys like the spread shots. There is nothing wrong with that, everyone has their own preferences. To each his own.

Unfortunately, you are laboring under a big misconception. It is a very rare occasion when the female model chooses her poses. It is usually up to the photographer to choose the photographic positions. Most of the time the girls will ask or tell me to tell them what to do. Most girls will come up with one or two positions of their own but the vast majority of the poses are selected by the male photographer.

I am also not a real big fan of the open ass shot. If I don't like these positions why are they included in just about all of my pictorials? There are a number of tasteful poses I could and would prefer to post. However, I choose to set aside my own bias and include what I have perceived to be the preferences of other mongers. I try to include not just the poses I like but the positions others might like.

Below is the pose most preferred by the girls I have photographed. When I ask a girl to lie down in a natural position, this is the one they most often get into.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-23-11, 02:10
Heather is a great date. She has been coming to the avenue off and on for awhile and some of the older members like Davey might remember her. (There have been some improvements.) I didn't date her back then so I cannot comment of her previous performances. I can say that she gave me an excellent BBBJ. I didn't sample the F / S, but it was available. I'd love a second chance with Heather. Next time I'll take my blue pill first.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-23-11, 02:20
I know this one is going to bite me in the ass. I made some promises to Heather, and I have kept them. Heather told me that she has a home in the Bahamas. I hope she is back home.

I picked-up Heather about a month ago. I usually post my finds within days of finding them. I try to get them posted quickly so that others will have a better chance of finding them. But, when I found Heather on Kensington Ave, I knew she had to be Santa's Helper 2011. So I held off posting her pictures.

I have not seen Heather since that first date, but a friend told me he saw her last week.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-23-11, 02:27
Seasons Greetings
USASexGuide

CookyJar

Mike Sweeney
12-23-11, 05:38
Nice job, CJ Happy Holidays.

Bsabiker
12-23-11, 14:10
Heather is a great date. She has been coming to the avenue off and on for awhile and some of the older members like Davey might remember her. (There have been some improvements.) I didn't date her back then so I cannot comment of her previous performances. I can say that she gave me an excellent BBBJ. I didn't sample the F / S, but it was available. I'd love a second chance with Heather. Next time I'll take my blue pill first.

CookyJarHeather is good looking enough to fuck in public

CookyJar
12-26-11, 09:39
. Some of the older members like Davey might remember her. (There have been some improvements.).

CookyJarOkay! I tried to bait him, but Davey didn't take the bait. Would any of you other truly senior members care to give it a try? Hint: 2006.

CookyJar

BladeRunner556
12-26-11, 13:43
Dang, CJ, you must have made it onto Santa's very secret Naughty & Nice list.

QUOTE=CookyJar; 1344022]Heather is a great date. She has been coming to the avenue off and on for awhile and some of the older members like Davey might remember her. (There have been some improvements.) I didn't date her back then so I cannot comment of her previous performances. I can say that she gave me an excellent BBBJ. I didn't sample the F / S, but it was available. I'd love a second chance with Heather. Next time I'll take my blue pill first.

CookyJar[/QUOTE]

Milo96
12-26-11, 14:57
Sherry?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5377-2006-Archived-General-Reports&p=445518#post445518

CookyJar
12-27-11, 02:29
... I have not seen Heather since that first date, but a friend told me he saw her last week.

CookyJarNice try. This way my first and only meeting with Heather?

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-27-11, 12:31
…she is still looking hot and not all strung out. Says her name is Heaven, I believe Gareth reviewed her here last year. Long story short, we drive a couple of blocks and she says she is on the rag, so can only do BJ'S. Not being into that I gave her my number (not that they ever call) and she said she'll call me in a couple of days. I'll report back on that one if it happens.Click here to see FloridaPanther's report on Heaven . Keep in mind that she is older now, and that the two sets of pictures were taken in vastly different surroundings and circumstances, and that just before posing for my pictures heather took some time to prepare and apply make-up. Disregard the obvious changes to her hair and teeth. Pay special attention to the nose, the lips, the eye color and the name (Heather aka Heaven). In my humble opinion, Heather is Heaven and Heaven is Heather. If this is the case, I'd like to put a question to Davey and the Philadelphia membership who frequent Kensington Avenue.

Because you have the resources, I am directing this question mainly at you Davey (anyone else who has pertinent thoughts on the subject, please chime in). Recently, three girls, Amy, Christina, and Heather, have reappeared after rather lengthy absents, sporting enhanced features. Who paid? Is this a coincident? Or, is something more interesting going on behind the scene? I was all for accepting Heathers explanation until I saw Heaven's 2006 pictures. Heather looks like she may be able to afford/obtain the necessary help. Heaven on the other hand; not so much, if you know what I mean? Is some rich benefactor picking girls from the avenue and playing "Boob Job Santa," with them?

What do you sources tell you, Davey?

CookyJar

Bond 007
12-27-11, 12:47
Heather is not Heaven I know Aka Heaven is not on the ave she is drug free, now lives in the upper part of the state with her new husband and children looks like they had a nice Christmas on her face book page. I hope I run into Heather on one of my trips to the ave.

CookyJar
12-27-11, 15:50
Heather is not Heaven I know Aka Heaven is not on the ave she is drug free, now lives in the upper part of the state with her new husband and children looks like they had a nice Christmas on her face book page. I hope I run into Heather on one of my trips to the ave.That's odd. The girl I meant as Heather also has a husband and kids. And she has a face book account. She mentioned being on facebook. Her husband had the kids. She was just passing though.

I am thinking that you are probably right. That could explain why Heaven has been missing from the avenue. And, a new husband could explain Heather's new boobs. And maybe Heather has gone back home (wherever it is). But, if Heather and Heaven, with the same beautiful steel grey eyes and distinctive nose, aren't the same girl – I'll eat my hat.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-31-11, 11:52
If there were such a thing as true justice in the world; Ashley would be in New York or Paris walking the catwalk for some Hi-fashion modeling agency.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-31-11, 11:54
… I continued south and saw 2 WSWs at Cambria. One was a tall brunette and I decided to circle around and make the pickup. I'm glad I did. Her name is Ashley and she's attractive, tall (5'9") , thin and 19. She was very pleasant to talk to and as a previous poster mentioned about another SW, you can tell she wasn't raised by a pack of wolves. We headed over to my spot and Ashley performed a wonderful BBBJ. After a brief rest she began with another BBBJ but I wanted to finish FS this time. That slim torso and long legs are a sight to behold. Unfortunately, Ashley doesn't keep a phone but I think she plans on hanging out near Cambria. Guys treat her well and enjoy...
Every since Hunter3203 posted Another Ashley , I’ve been looking for her. I love tall women. I am guessing she is about 5’10.” I eventually found her right where Hunter said she’d be, on the corner of Cambria and Kensington. Ashley was going to be my “New Years Eve Date,” but one of you low lives scooped her up earlier this week and have not returned her.

I totally agree with Hunter3203’s assessment, Ashley was not raised by a pack of wolves. Somebody put some effort into raising this girl. I don’t know how she ended up on the streets. This girl should be home somewhere, playing with her dolls.

CookyJar

Mister Slate
12-31-11, 18:26
If there were such a thing as true justice in the world; Ashley would be in New York or Paris walking the catwalk for some Hi-fashion modeling agency.

CookyJarWow. Very much agree. Hope whatever sugar daddy scoops her up puts her on a milk shake diet though to put just a few pounds of fat on. She could definitely succeed as a model in a major market.

Lombardo
12-31-11, 18:46

CookyJarYou ahve an eye for it. She does look like a model. Agencies look for those who can appeal to different racial groups, and she has that appeal. Her poses are also nice. You can write a contract and become her manager. I would try something different if she was in my area.

Mister Slate
12-31-11, 20:23
At 5'9" get her waist up to 21" to 22" and her weight up to 105 to 110 lbs. A liitle pro hair and make-up work and she's ready. It would not take much to make her a stunner.

Baldy Cruiser
12-31-11, 21:04
HAPPY NEW YEAR COOKY!

Let's keep it going in 2012! Every Day Is A Gift!

BALDY CRUISER :)

CookyJar
01-01-12, 01:15
Happy New Year
USASexGuide

Thank you Jen, for being my New Year’s date.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-01-12, 01:22
Happy New Year
USASexGuide

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-01-12, 01:30
Happy New Year
USASexGuide

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-01-12, 01:32
Happy New Year
USASexGuide

I never did connect backup with Ashley. Lucky for me Jen was available.

CookyJar

Member #1759
01-01-12, 08:49

CookyJarWOW, what a face. I like the tall girls too. Hope you enjoyed your NYE project!

Mike Sweeney
01-01-12, 09:41
WOW, what a face. I like the tall girls too. Hope you enjoyed your NYE project!Jen is pretty good looking also.

Findaho
01-01-12, 11:16
Looks like you had an amazing NYE. Have a great one Cooky.

I never did connect backup with Ashley. Lucky for me Jen was available.

CookyJar[/QUOTE]

Tjinla2001
01-01-12, 15:24
Ashley is one of the most beautiful prostitutes I've seen. I wonder what made her turn to the pipe?

CookyJar
01-01-12, 15:34
Miss CookyJar 2011
Continues

Contestants are list in alphabetical order. Vote for your favorite by posting a comment in this thread. We will tally the votes next Sunday. Click on Girls Name for report containing photos

Contestant #25: Susan #1
Contestant #26: Suzy #1

CookyJar
01-01-12, 15:44
Miss CookyJar 2011

Continues

Contestants are list in alphabetical order. Vote for your favorite by posting a comment in this thread. We will tally the votes next Sunday. Click on Girls Name for report containing photos

Contestant #20: Missey #1
Contestant #21: Nay #1
Contestant #22: Nicole #1
Contestant #23: Nicole #2
Contestant #24: Nicole #3

CookyJar
01-01-12, 15:53
Miss CookyJar 2011

Continues

Contestant #15: Kitty #1
Contestant #16: Lauren #1
Contestant #17: Maylea #1
Contestant #18: Megan #1
Contestant #19: Melanie #1

CookyJar
01-01-12, 16:34
Miss CookyJar 2011

Continues

Contestant #11: Heather #1
Contestant #12: Heidi #1
Contestant #13: Jen #1
Contestant #14: Julie #1
Contestant #15: Kelly #1

CookyJar
01-01-12, 16:44
Miss CookyJar 2011

Continues

Contestant #6: Casey #1
Contestant #7: Clarice #1
Contestant #8: Daniele #1
Contestant #9: Diane #1
Contestant #10: Donna #1

GettingTang
01-01-12, 16:53
Of those you've posted so far,"Carey" gets my vote. Something about the way her skin tone and body shapes I like. She is petite, but still has soft legs. Her pussy and the color tone is perfect looking, with no sagging in the area. And her face is beautiful.

CookyJar
01-01-12, 16:54
Miss CookyJar 2011

Contestant #1: Ashley #1
Contestant #2: Ashley #2
Contestant #3: Ashley #3
Contestant #4: Aundrea #1
Contestant #5: Candy #1

Tzx131
01-01-12, 17:04
Lots of excellence here (kudos CJ!) , but my choice is Kelly #1 (contestant 15). She's got the fresh and ripe you can't replace.

Giani
01-01-12, 17:57
Those eyes are magical. How is her performance?

Contestant #5: Candy #1[/QUOTE]

Mike 80
01-01-12, 18:22
Maylea is a stunningly beautiful woman who ranks among the 2-3 hottest SWs I've ever picked up in any city. Don't just follow the link Cooky includes here; he's done other sets including a threesome with Aundria. As usual CJ's pictures do her justice, although truth be told his photographic skill often makes SWs look better than they do in-person. With Maylea, no enhancement is necessary. It really is a shame she chose drugs and tattoos over modeling. My number #2 would be Carey / Casey / Melissa / Molissa - whatever name you want to give the slender young Camden blonde sensation. This year's photo set of her was as hot as any I've seen on this site in a long time.

Overall a great re-cap of your busy 2011, and congrats on tall Ashley#3 who I agree with other posters looks almost model-like in a few shots.

LexLuther
01-01-12, 18:44
My vote is for Ashley #3b. She is definitely #1 in my book. She has it all: Eyes, skin, hair, overall body appearance. I especially love her hairy pussy. I'm a sucker for a beautiful bush. Don't much care for shaved snatch.

CJ, why don't you issue and sell (for a moderate fee) a calendar with the top twelve girls? You could use the proceeds to fund an emergency fund for down-and-out SW's. Just a crazy idea.

Thanks for another year of fabulous work!

LexLuther

CookyJar
01-01-12, 20:19
… CJ, why don't you issue and sell (for a moderate fee) a calendar with the top twelve girls? You could use the proceeds to fund an emergency fund for down-and-out SW's. Just a crazy idea.
LexLuther

No! No! No! Absolutely not! That is not a crazy idea.
In fact that is the best idea ever suggested to me. I would be willing to do it, provided I could get around certain problems.

1. I don’t get model releases from the girls. For something like this I would need their written permission. As it is now I don’t need their written permission because I am not making money or profiting from their pictures. With their permission I could legally produce a calendar of “Girls from Kensington Avenue.” All proceeds to be donated to the “Mission,” or local “NA.”

2. I would have to have the pictures, releases and calendar done early enough to display them before 2013 – everything would have to be done before October, November at the very lease.

3. Finding a willing printer might be a problem.

4. There are at least three bars and one book store that might be willing to display them. But, how do I collect the money?

5. How would I advertise? Some people might complain that I was promoting prostitution and drug use.

6. Could I remain anonymous

Still, it is a good suggestion. I could include a few words from the girls on the plight of girls living on the streets. The pictures would not have to be complete nudes; R-rated would work just as well.

If anyone has any ideas on how this could be done, speak out. If any of you legal beagles have anything informative to add; please do. This is something I might be interested in doing.
Do you guys think something like this could really work?

CookyJar

Masonm
01-01-12, 20:47
3. Finding a willing printer might be a problem.

4. There are at least three bars and one book store that might be willing to display them. But, how do I collect the money?

5. How would I advertise? Some people might complain that I was promoting prostitution and drug use.

6. Could I remain anonymous [/Indent]Printer would not be a problem, though I suspect might be good to enlist someone from outside Phila.

Only one bookstore? Think adult and alternative bookstores, and you'll have plenty of outlets!

Collecting money is no problem if you are only featuring girls in provocative poses I. E, no cock-in-mouth shots (not your style anyway). You'll be doing nothing illegal, so far as I can see.

There are plenty of ways to remain anonymous, but you may not want to.

Contact someone in adult entrtainment industry. They might support you, and perhaps even start a calendar in other cities, like City Paper (Hey, thanks for the idea. He He He)

CookyJar
01-01-12, 21:10
Printer would not be a problem, though I suspect might be good to enlist someone from outside Phila.

Only one bookstore? Think adult and alternative bookstores, and you'll have plenty of outlets!

Collecting money is no problem if you are only featuring girls in provocative poses I. E, no cock-in-mouth shots (not your style anyway). You'll be doing nothing illegal, so far as I can see.

There are plenty of ways to remain anonymous, but you may not want to.

Contact someone in adult entrtainment industry. They might support you, and perhaps even start a calendar in other cities, like City Paper (Hey, thanks for the idea. He He He) Hey! Stop thief. LOL.

We are talking about Drug users. The legit Adult Entertainment people probably would not want to get directly involved. They might support it however as an anti-drug instrument.

Girlie calendars are a dime a dozen. What would make this one different is that we could feature girls like Ashley #3 – with a caption like: 'Why isn't this girl a New York Model? Or, This is Heather; she would like to say, "Hi," to her five children. The project would have to be, "Not for profit" or it would be seen as exploitive.

You are right, enough said in the open forum.

CookyJar

Treading Water
01-01-12, 21:16
We have some fine honeys out here in LA, but you're making me want to make a trip to Philly to sample these babes.

LexLuther
01-01-12, 21:24
CJ,

Well I'm not sure that the issue of having a model release hinges on making a profit. In fact I think that if one of the girls whom you have photographed were to get her life together, she could (if she wanted to) sue you for some sort of damages. And it is entirely possible that one of her relatives could sue on her behalf. I guess we are all fortunate that it has not happened yet.

What I had in mind was not doing it for profit, but doing it as a sort of charity effort. As such, I would imagine that any number of printers would be willing to help in such an effort.

I was actually thinking that they could be sold online. If they could not be sold here, then I can't imagine why one could not create a web site for selling them. I also can't imagine why you could not work out some way of having people pay using PayPal.

Once again, if it were done as a charity, I can't see where people would have a leg to stand on regarding whether or not you are promoting prostitution or drug abuse. To my mind, you would not be promoting anything except that charitable people should help the unfortunate victims of drug abuse and the skin trade. Hehehe.

Anyway CJ, if you can find a way to do it, I will be happy to buy several of them and give them as gifts.

LexLuther

JohnnyTheWad
01-01-12, 23:11
Cooky, I will go with Casey #6 she is soooooo hot.

Contestant #6: Casey #1

Contestant #7: Clarice #1

Contestant #8: Daniele #1

Contestant #9: Diane #1

Contestant #10: Donna #1[/QUOTE]

Beady
01-02-12, 07:43
My vote is for Ashley #3b. She is definitely #1 in my book. She has it all: Eyes, skin, hair, overall body appearance. I especially love her hairy pussy. I'm a sucker for a beautiful Bush. Don't much care for shaved snatch.

CJ, why don't you issue and sell (for a moderate fee) a calendar with the top twelve girls? You could use the proceeds to fund an emergency fund for down-and-out SW's. Just a crazy idea.

Thanks for another year of fabulous work!

LexLutherWould it be feasible to 'supply' this as say a download with 'contributions' made by Paypal?

Beady.

Ps. I'm in the UK and would certainly be up for it!

Dynomutt
01-02-12, 09:34
Hey, CJ. Keep up the great work. You give me inspiration, and you're my idol! Now, on to the topic at hand.

My vote is for Contestant #15: Kelly #1.

Dyno

Kenbenz
01-02-12, 11:07
I vote for:

Contestant #9: Diane #1I find no other pictures of her on the board, and no review. Info?

CookyJar
01-02-12, 11:25
I vote for:

I find no other pictures of her on the board, and no review. Info?The format for posting pictures has changed since Diane's pictures were posted. Do a little scrolling beyond the first set of pictures to get information on this sweet thing.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-02-12, 11:35
. My vote is for Contestant #15: Kelly #1.

DynoKelly's an excellent choice. She has a movie star face and a porn star body.

CookyJar

RollingDirty
01-02-12, 12:01
Contestant #11: Heather #1 gets my vote.

I'm only a couple hours north of your locale and would not hesitate to drive down there to get with her.

Keep up the excellent work man,

R D

CookyJar
01-02-12, 12:03
. If it were done as a charity, I can't see where people would have a leg to stand on regarding whether or not you are promoting prostitution or drug abuse. To my mind, you would not be promoting anything except that charitable people should help the unfortunate victims of drug abuse and the skin trade. Hehehe.

Anyway CJ, if you can find a way to do it, I will be happy to buy several of them and give them as gifts.

LexLutherThe only way I would even begin to consider doing this would be as a charitable project that somehow benefited the girls.

It's a good idea. The biggest problem would be the commitment on my time and funds. Do I really want to commit myself to such a project?

It would be easier if I could use the material I already have. I cannot. I need written permission from each girl.

If I started asking girls to sign a legal release, I believe they would resist. No matter how you look at it, we are talking about more work and effort on my part. What started out as a fun hobby starts to feel a lot like work. Been there, done that.

CookyJar

Jo Kuz
01-02-12, 12:14
I vote for Ashley, Contestant 3, beautiful girl with the type of body that appeals to me. These are all pretty girls so if possible It would be great to rate on performance, of course you would have to have dates with all of them to do that, just a thought.

CookyJar
01-02-12, 12:27
We have some fine honeys out here in LA, but you're making me want to make a trip to Philly to sample these babes.Aundrea is, in my mind, one of my ATF. Every time I think about the threesome ( Aundrea & Lux – revisited) I had with her and Alexus, my dick get terribly hard.

I wish her luck in whatever she is doing now, but I sure do miss her.

CookyJar

Vms124
01-02-12, 12:42
I vote for Diane. 'wonder if she's still in the be'way stroll. I'll be willing to go farther accross the bridge.

DustyAries7479
01-02-12, 13:23
The only way I would even begin to consider doing this would be as a charitable project that somehow benefited the girls.

It's a good idea. The biggest problem would be the commitment on my time and funds. Do I really want to commit myself to such a project?

It would be easier if I could use the material I already have. I cannot. I need written permission from each girl.

If I started asking girls to sign a legal release, I believe they would resist. No matter how you look at it, we are talking about more work and effort on my part. What started out as a fun hobby starts to feel a lot like work. Been there, done that.

CookyJarHi CookyJar,

Long time fan, first time post.

I've been reading your post for a while. You make this forum a good educational and most entertaining experience than anything I've came across. Please, keep up what you're doing and treat these women classy as you've always been.

As much as we (the forum members) love to have something to remember these women, in my opinion, your correct in your assessment in getting a calander printed. Women don't want to be famous (or infamous) as "The K 2011's prostitute of the year" nor do they even want to be reminded of what they were. It all goes down to historical value.

Somehow, someway, some (I would like to think that all) of these women may want a "normal" life and forget this part of their lives. They may become a family oriented, soccer mom with two point half children with a white picket fence and a dog outside. Who knows, they may one day go into some offical position that may need a background check.

My point is-'Mongers have the luxury of being anonymous. The Prosties, they ever so close to losing the last of what they value,"Their Honor".

Of course, some 'mongers will debate that these Prosties lose that the sec they get in that car or agreed to have fun with them. Understandable. Yet, do we need to carry a memento like a calender? Let's just leave it here in our forum.

Cooky, in my opinion, you are their voice and memory for these women. By your post, it seems that they trust you very much to even let them photo themselves. The value of trust from a Prostie is worth platinum when they let you in their world.

"Bewahren Sie sie sicher, behalten sie es elegant und halten Sie sie freundlich," an old' madam once told me on my first time 'mongering, many moons ago. It's translated,"Keep them safe, keep them classy and keep them friendly."

I hope one day to go back to 'mongering.

CookyJar
01-02-12, 13:29
HAPPY NEW YEAR COOKY!

Baldy Cruiser.

Before I forget.

Thanks Baldy Cruiser for the Great New Year's Card.

You sir, are a gentlemen and a scholar.

CookyJar

Mike Sweeney
01-02-12, 15:41
First of all, great job this year CJ, and a good bunch of girls, Casey, Heather, Heidi, Jen, Candy, hard to choose, but my vote goes to Heather.

Derek Phx
01-02-12, 17:59
Vote Melanie.

Interesting clip I found / recognized the girl from previous cooky photo. Melanie has a small cameo about a minute into the video.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/08/13/philadelphia-s-kensington-avenue-heroin-prostitution-and-no-police.html

CookyJar
01-02-12, 23:09
First of all, great job this year CJ, and a good bunch of girls, Casey, Heather, Heidi, Jen, Candy, hard to choose, but my vote goes to Heather....Now the days grow short,

I'm in the autumn of the year.

And now I think of my life as vintage wine,

From fine old kegs, from the brim to the dregs.

And it poured sweet and clear.

It was a very good year.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-03-12, 10:38
...Cooky, in my opinion, you are their voice and memory for these women. By your post, it seems that they trust you very much to even let them photo themselves. The value of trust from a Prostie is worth platinum when they let you in their world.Good Idea,

Sadly, it won't work. Dummy me! I have worked with model releases before. Legally you need the model's permission to publish her image. The release form has to contain certain information, including but not limited to: the models full name (or legal aliases) , her current address and proof of age/ID. Most of the girls working Kensington Avenue do not have a legal address. They are not going to want to list their current pimps' address. And, they aren't likely going to want me to have their legit home address for fear I might show up some day with my dick in hand, embarrassing them in front of their kids and family. And, for the release to really work, I'd need a photocopy of an ID (ie. Drivers license). Few girls on the avenue can produce a valid ID. Without a proper models release, publication of a Calendar with pictures of nude or semi nude models could lead to charges of invasion of privacy.

Sorry fellows, it cannot be done. Finding 12 girls with legit legal addresses and valid IDs, who would be willing to share their information and sign a release, for little or nothing would be a Herculean task. A task I am not up to performing.

It was a good idea, but within my budget, it cannot be done.

CookyJar

Kegler2002
01-03-12, 17:13
Good Idea,

Sadly, it won't work. Dummy me! I have worked with model releases before. Legally you need the model's permission to publish her image. The release form has to contain certain information, including but not limited to: the models full name (or legal aliases) , her current address and proof of age / I'd. Most of the girls working Kensington Avenue do not have a legal address. They are not going to want to list their current pimps' address. And, they aren't likely going to want me to have their legit home address for fear I might show up some day with my dick in hand, embarrassing them in front of their kids and family. And, for the release to really work, I'd need a photocopy of an I'd (ie. Drivers license). Few girls on the avenue can produce a valid I'd. Without a proper models release, publication of a Calendar with pictures of nude or semi nude models could lead to charges of invasion of privacy.

Sorry fellows, it cannot be done. Finding 12 girls with legit legal addresses and valid IDs, who would be willing to share their information and sign a release, for little or nothing would be a Herculean task. A task I am not up to performing.

It was a good idea, but within my budget, it cannot be done.

CookyJarWhy not make the calendar a Microsoft Office Powerpoint presentation? Or better yet use Libre Office, a free open source Office suite that is compatible with many Office formats including Microsoft Office. Anyone can download the Libre Office Suite for free. I know they have a Windows version because I use Linux and it comes with Libre Office out of the box. Then you can share it as you wish.

Udon42
01-04-12, 01:19
CJ,

I am a big fan of you and love all your hard work to share your girls with us! Out of all fabulous collection of yours, it was very tough to rank but based upon my liking, I would vote:

Gold medal . Contestant #2: Ashley #2.

Silver medal . Contestant #6: Casey #1.

Bronze medal . Contestant #9: Diane #1.

I will look forward to your 2012 lineups!

Popcornpop
01-04-12, 05:19
HAPPY NEW YEAR COOKY!

Baldy Cruiser.Yo I need her got info on her please and thanks.

BobMcg420
01-04-12, 12:34
I am a bit biased but my vote is for aundrea. BTW she's 5 months preggy. Miss her too. Great piece of ass!

Skiper
01-04-12, 13:23
I vote for Diane. Her youthful face. Nice body, she did not overdo the tattoos. (Yet)

Here is a Tampa favorite; Mindy.

Keep up the great work Cooky.

Samirvin99
01-04-12, 14:56
I may be alone in this but. My vote goes to: Contestant #9: Diane #1

PayForIt
01-04-12, 23:00
I know this one is going to bite me in the ass. I made some promises to Heather, and I have kept them. Heather told me that she has a home in the Bahamas. I hope she is back home.

I picked-up Heather about a month ago. I usually post my finds within days of finding them. I try to get them posted quickly so that others will have a better chance of finding them. But, when I found Heather on Kensington Ave, I knew she had to be Santa's Helper 2011. So I held off posting her pictures.

I have not seen Heather since that first date, but a friend told me he saw her last week.

CookyJarCooky, I dated her a week ago. She even mentioned meeting you. I loved the conversation we had. She spent a few hours with me. I have her home number and address. She was a gem.

Runner8
01-05-12, 13:51
First, thanks for your fine work and time invested into this hobby. We are lucky to have you here in the philly area. I have never seen another city board as cool, well documented and informative as ours. After all these years I am nominating Cooky Jar for the LHHAA or better known as the Lifetime Humanitarian Hobbier Achievement Award. His fine work, investment, overall just great luck with his wonderful finds, evasiveness for Uncle Leo, his fair and well balanced semi moderator status here, his place in out lasting our long lost friend SuperE, his decent Photoshop skills to enhance the pics and countless more things he brings to the table and bed! Thank you my great "unknown friend!"

Anyways, IMHO here's my votes:

1st. Ashley 2. Who I would love to locate.

2nd. Casey 1. Who damnit is MIA!

3rd. Diane.

Very Honorable Mention. Daniele.

Links.

Ashley2.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1199122&viewfull=1#post1199122

Casey1.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3787-General-Reports&p=1319491#post1319491

Diane.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3787-General-Reports&p=1190735#post1190735

Daniele.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1261246#post1261246

Also, when do we get to see your pics for Miss 2011 CJ? The one thing we miss is really getting to know the girls and their personality. I have met a few of them in this years lineup, but for all I know Ashley 2 could be a real, LOL! Your reports are very informative, but I always like to see what kind of vibe a girl gives off in person. What a great hobby!

THANKS COOKY JAR!

Runner.

CookyJar
01-05-12, 16:32
Cooky, I dated her a week ago. She even mentioned meeting you. I loved the conversation we had. She spent a few hours with me. I have her home number and address. She was a gem.The word I got, from people from the streets who are in the know, is that Heaven has a family in upstate PA, but she is currently staying in Norristown with a BF. Apparently, she comes to Philly when it is necessary.

I was hoping that she'd returned home and gotten away from the life. Sometimes girls will backslide, come down to the avenue to party for awhile before coming back to their senses and returning home. I was hoping that was the case with Heaven. She is a really nice person.

Heather is not Heaven I know Aka Heaven is not on the ave she is drug free, now lives in the upper part of the state with her new husband and children looks like they had a nice Christmas on her face book page. I hope I run into Heather on one of my trips to the ave.I am still not convinced that Heather is not Heaven. There is a similarity between Heaven's pictures taken in 2006 and Heather's pictures taken in 2011. Furthermore, there are similarities between Bond007's description of Heaven's current whereabouts and Heather's information.

CookyJar

Gator145
01-05-12, 18:06
Thank you Jen, for being my New Year's date.

CookyJar[/QUOTE]Well CookyJar I have to give it to you. You have a way of getting what some of us have been unable to get. Case in point, Jen, your New Years date. As you know Jen is a good friend of mine. I have been asking to post her pics for months. One thing or another has always prevented that from happening. She knows I almost always have my camera with me also. It may also be because Jen and I are such good friends and that may have prevented that. Now if someone had to get the pics besides me I'm glad it was you because I know she was in excellent company and was treated well. But that is neither here nor there. She is very good company. She is very attractive. Pleasant to be around. Easy to talk with and she doesn't judge people. I feel she is one of the upscale girls and those that are looking would be pleased to be able to find her. She is very talented at what she does. She does not rush her clients. I personally know she has a high volume of repeat dates. As you are quite aware, she dresses better than many of the other talent available. Now that is a very important quality that many girls either don't quite get or maybe they just cannot afford. She is always very clean and I don't think I have ever seen her bitchy. Those two qualities, cleanliness and dressing well is what I believe gets Jen more dates than some of the other girls. I have seen her picked out of a small crowd.

Anybody that may be interested in dating Jen, she can be found at the Huntingdon El stop usually in the evenings. If you date her you should find the experience to be quite memorable. She is not your average day to day Avenue SW. Be sure to treat her well because you will want a repeat meeting I'm sure.

As for you CookyJar, another great job on your part, but you and I know you had a lot of help from Jen. I know she was very easy to work with. Thanks again Pal. Most of all Thanks Jen

Milo96
01-05-12, 22:08
Heidi for sure!

CookyJar
01-07-12, 12:57
Miss CookyJar 2011

The tally as of today.

Ashley #3 – II
Ashley #2 - II
Aundria - II
Casey – II
Diane – IIII
Heather – III
Heidi – I
Jen - I
Kelly - II
Maylea – I
Melanie – I

I am pleasantly surprised to see that what I’ve been saying all along is true. The taste in women varies from man to man. If anyone had asked me, I would have guessed Casey, based on the response she got when her pictures were first reviewed, was a shoe in. And, based on the response she got when her pictures were first reviewed, I would have guessed Heidi as a stronger contender. (Even though Maylea received a huge initial response to her original pictures, I wrote her and Candy off as having any chance of winning – historically, blacks don’t vote.)

Voting ends at Midnight.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-07-12, 14:18
Well CookyJar I have to give it to you. You have a way of getting what some of us have been unable to get. Case in point, Jen, your New Years date. As you know Jen is a good friend of mine. I have been asking to post her pics for months. One thing or another has always prevented that from happening. She knows I almost always have my camera with me also. It may also be because Jen and I are such good friends and that may have prevented that. Now if someone had to get the pics besides me I'm glad it was you because I know she was in excellent company and was treated well. But that is neither here nor there. She is very good company. She is very attractive. Pleasant to be around. Easy to talk with and she doesn't judge people. I feel she is one of the upscale girls and those that are looking would be pleased to be able to find her. She is very talented at what she does. She does not rush her clients. I personally know she has a high volume of repeat dates. As you are quite aware, she dresses better than many of the other talent available. Now that is a very important quality that many girls either don't quite get or maybe they just cannot afford. She is always very clean and I don't think I have ever seen her bitchy. Those two qualities, cleanliness and dressing well is what I believe gets Jen more dates than some of the other girls. I have seen her picked out of a small crowd.

Anybody that may be interested in dating Jen, she can be found at the Huntingdon El stop usually in the evenings. If you date her you should find the experience to be quite memorable. She is not your average day to day Avenue SW. Be sure to treat her well because you will want a repeat meeting I'm sure.Thanks Gator, thanks a lot. Thanks for putting in a good word for me with Jen. And! Thanks for writing this review. I could not have done better.

My intentions were to eventually return and add an outstanding review for Jen, she absolutely deserves one. I totally agree with everything you said about Jen. She is definitely a top provider from the top of her cute little head to the bottom of her dainty little feet.

I would just like to add one more thing to what has already been said. If you cannot find Jen by looking at the pictures posted here. I suggest you go down to Huntingdon station and look around for the most attractive girl you've ever seen – when you find that girl – that will be Jen.

CookyJar

Fkdave
01-07-12, 14:26
Ashley #3 – II.

Ashley #2. II.

Aundria. II.

Casey – II.

Diane – IIII.

Heather – III.

Heidi – I.

Jen. I.

Kelly . II.

Maylea – I.

Melanie – I.

I am pleasantly surprised to see that what I've been saying all along is true. The taste in women varies from man to man. If anyone had asked me, I would have guessed Casey, based on the response she got when her pictures were first reviewed, was a shoe in. And, based on the response she got when her pictures were first reviewed, I would have guessed Heidi as a stronger contender. (Even though Maylea received a huge initial response to her original pictures, I wrote her and Candy off as having any chance of winning – historically, blacks don't vote.)

Voting ends at Midnight.

CookyJar[/QUOTE]

SoonerGuy
01-07-12, 14:46

Contestant #5: Candy #1[/QUOTE]Candy gets my vote CJ, I love chocolate.

CookyJar
01-08-12, 15:20
Miss CookyJar 2011

And!!! The winner is….Miss New Jersey Diane

Ashley#2 and Heather tried for 1st runner up. As the contest manager and tie breaker, I vote for Heather.

So there you have it ladies and gentleman that’s it for 2011. I can close out my 2011 folder and file it away. I can save it to the backup hard drive and move on to 2012.

Thanks again, and see you in the funny papers.

CookyJar

Tom Fusnr
01-09-12, 07:15
Ashley#2 and Heather tried for 1st runner up. As the contest manager and tie breaker, I vote for Heather.

So there you have it ladies and gentleman that's it for 2011. I can close out my 2011 folder and file it away. I can save it to the backup hard drive and move on to 2012.

Thanks again, and see you in the funny papers.

CookyJar[/QUOTE]I fell honored that I dated a Miss CookieJar. Now to find her again!

CookyJar
01-09-12, 14:03
Can anyone reconcile this with #227 below? It looks like it's about the same girl.I hope this helps.

This is Erin That use to work with Aundrea on Princeton Street. She's off doing her own thing now. She's actually a lot better looking now. Lost some weight. Check out old pics from past reviews. (cooky has some good ones.). She's very well reviewed. 150 for a full GFE session in a nice hotel in the northeast. Tipped her an extra 25 for BBBJ. Multiply pops available. Seeing her soon again and will provide pics of encounter. This is my first review so feel free to ask questions if I missed anything. PM me for contact info.I have to agree with Aldotcom8. Erin's past reviews speak well for her. When she was part of the Princeton Street crew she was able to whole her own beside some really stiff competition.

When I saw Erin, I snapped her up without hastitation.

I went to see her in NE phila, we agree on two rounds after 1 round she wanted more donation.

Her twat smell so bad avoid by all means.

She has skin disease and bad stomach pictures lied.As an older monger, I wish I could say I went round #1 and #2 with Erin. The truth is; if I get one shot on target, I am a happy camper. If I get two shots, I am flabbergasted. On this particular occasion, with the help of a little blue pill, I was able to hit the target with Erin once. And, after a short wait, and with lots of help from Erin, I was able to get it up for her friend Ashley. Whether this counts as multiple pops with one date or multiples with two girls on the same date, I could care less. In my log book, I marked it down as a double hit and one hell of a good time.

I don't eat pussy. I am not knocking those that do. I did my share back when it was more about romance than finance. The point is, while I cannot testify about the taste, I did get pretty close and I can say I didn't smell anything but sour grapes. On our last date, from my point of view, Erin's twat was odorless and spotless.

I would be the last to say that my camera is a pray book. However, in this case it is telling the truth. I didn't see any signs of a skin disease and if her stomach is bad let's see yours.

One of the reason I don't shop BackPage is because of the UpSell. It's part of the whole BackPage thing. When someone says a girl tried to UpSell, I generally believe it. But, when guys add on a list of things, smell, disease, and bad looks – I start to wonder. It sounds like; Faru2004 wasn't satisfied with that first nut and wanted more. The smell, disease and looks didn't bother him until (for whatever reason) she asked for more money.

Dark Phoenix is right, Erin is special. Please don't let her size fool you. She is an excellent provider.

We invited Erin to join us but, she suddenly became occupied. True to her word Erin knocked on our door as soon as she became available. She asked if we still wanted her to join us. I eagerly told her to come on in. To Erin's credit, she visited the bathroom and freshened up before joining us. As soon as she came into the room she politely asked Aundrea if she minded if she (Erin) could take over. Erin gave me an incredible BBBJ. She paid special attention to my balls, gently licking and sucking the shaft and devouring the length. I could have and should have cum from her BBBJ. She invited me to cum in her mouth. But there was no way I was going to pass up a chance to fuck her. Take a look at her pictures, that full body and that – dame, dame, dame – beautiful ass.

I had the option of fucking one or both girls. I decided to start with Erin and finish with Aundrea because she is a known goodie. My plan was to start with Erin mish, flip to doggie (I had to try) , and then jump to Aundrea. If needed – for the finish.

Erin is very flexiable for a big girl. She grabbed her legs, pulled them up high as I mounted her mish style. I found myself up on my arms looking down at her beautiful face as she moaned a climax. There was nothing I could do, she had me under her spell and I was hers. I came.

YMMV.

Be Safe,

CookyJarWriting long lengthy reviews is a hassle. But some girls (or some dates) are so good they deserve special attention. Erin is one of those girls and this was one of those dates. I am not going to write a lengthy review for Erin this time. I am going to let my previous review (click here: Erin. Amber's replacementand And the reviews of those others who have written about her stand.

The only thing I will add at this time is: It is still all good, but, YMMV.

CookyJar

Greeklvr
01-09-12, 14:37
I am heading out to Philly tomorrow and would love to have a date with Jen! Does anyone have digits and what are here standard rates for a date?

PS does anyone know if she offers greek?

Thanks!

Thanks Gator, thanks a lot. Thanks for putting in a good word for me with Jen. And! Thanks for writing this review. I could not have done better.

My intentions were to eventually return and add an outstanding review for Jen, she absolutely deserves one. I totally agree with everything you said about Jen. She is definitely a top provider from the top of her cute little head to the bottom of her dainty little feet.

I would just like to add one more thing to what has already been said. If you cannot find Jen by looking at the pictures posted here. I suggest you go down to Huntingdon station and look around for the most attractive girl you've ever seen – when you find that girl – that will be Jen.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-09-12, 21:40
I am heading out to Philly tomorrow and would love to have a date with Jen! Does anyone have digits and what are here standard rates for a date?

PS does anyone know if she offers greek?

Thanks!As far as I know she doesn't do Greek. But, I have been wrong before. Dollar bills have a way of changing things.

I don't have permission to give out her number.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-09-12, 21:51
The only thing I will add at this time is: It is still all good, but, YMMV.

CookyJarOops! I forgot one.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-10-12, 10:12
In no-time, the girls had me naked and were taking turns sucking me. Occasionally, they would stop, change positions, moving from my balls to my shaft. Simultaneously they sucked my dick; they had me about ready to blow.

While Erin had my dick deep inside her throat, Ashley lifted her head and groaned, "I want you to fuck me." I grinned and pulled out of Erin mouth, reaching for the nightstand and a condom. Ashley coated my dick with her spit while I worked two fingers in and out of her hairy pussy. She moaned, indicating she was ready, and Erin pulled me by my dick to Ashley's wet opening. I pushed for a second and suddenly I was in, being pulled closer as Ashley wrapped her long legs around me. When I was sunk in all the way to my balls, she looked up at me, and said, "I want it hard."

The two girls took their time. Sucking and fucking me until I was dry. I lost track of time. When they were done, I laid there, my limp dick drained of cum. This had been one of the best threesome I've ever had. It was right up there in the top three. As worn and drained as I was, I looked up at the two girls and said, "When can we do this again?"

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-10-12, 10:19
Yadda, yadda, yadda. We started to take the pictures and...

Erin walked over to Ashley and said,"Let me help you with that." She started to undress Ashley. Ashley is tall, tan, with long lanky legs and arms, a small shapely ass and perky tits.

At my suggestion Erin slid off Ashley's shirt, revealing her perky nipples. She leaned over and took one of her breasts in her hands, and gently began to suck on it. Then she did the same with the other. While I snapped off a few pictures."Take your jeans off" I instructed. Erin slid her jeans down, revealing a yellowish G string. I marveled at the site of her beautiful ass. I walked over, slid my hand over her big firm buttocks and told her how lovely her ass was. Erin kneeled in the rocking chair, her ass poked out. I told Ashley to straddle Erin like she was me, fucking her doggie style. I snapped a few more pictures. Having enough watching, I walked up behind Ashley and slid my thumbs into the waistband of her black stretchy pants. She pushed her ass out towards me and I pulled them off. Enough picture taking for now. I pulled out my hard dick and call Erin over. I said look at this and I showed her how easy it would be for me to shove my dick in between Ashley's narrow little ass cheeks and into her butt hole. Ashley jumped up and shouted, "What?" I told her not to worry, "I don't do anal."

The three of us rolled to the bed and had a good laugh at Ashley's reaction. We talked and felt each other up while we sat some rules. Rule #1: No anal play.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-10-12, 10:27
The original date was setup with Ashley. I was setting in my car waiting for her to come down after her shower. After about 15 mintues Ashley came down and tapped on my passenger side window. She wanted to know if she could bring a friend. I should have known right then and there something was up. I had just recently meant Ashley. We'd never discussed a threesome. How would she know I might be up for one unless someone had told her?

Even after Erin had gotten into the backseat of my car and we'd recognized each other – I still hadn't figured it out. I'd been discussed. These two had a plan. They were planning on fucking the shit out of me and leaving me laid out on a bed somewhere.

Lucky for me I figured out their game plan – eventually.

CookyJar

Mike 80
01-11-12, 00:50
This had been one of the best threesome I've ever had. It was right up there in the top three.My god, how many men who are not Charlie Sheen have done so many threesomes that when they say that a particular threesome is "in the top three," that's really saying something? You devil you. Your reputation precedes you. You no longer even have to ask or beg girls to do a threesome. They come up with the idea and plan it on their own. How great is that?

And yes, these two girls are quite the contradiction. Both look attractive and Ashley's face is flat-out beautiful but wow her hips in Ashley & Erin 42.jpg... She could use a little of Erin's padding. I like em' slender but Ashley is bordering on maybe a bit too skinny. But great report and pics as usual. Congratulations.

Member #1759
01-11-12, 04:28
I would love to do a photo session with Ashley. Such a pretty face. Eyes, lips, etc. Unfortunately I am unable to visit the area at the moment. Guess I will have to live vicariously through you CJ.

SorcererAmi2
01-11-12, 09:24
First, thanks for your fine work and time invested into this hobby. We are lucky to have you here in the philly area. I have never seen another city board as cool, well documented and informative as ours. After all these years I am nominating Cooky Jar for the LHHAA or better known as the Lifetime Humanitarian Hobbier Achievement Award. His fine work, investment, overall just great luck with his wonderful finds, evasiveness for Uncle Leo, his fair and well balanced semi moderator status here, his place in out lasting our long lost friend SuperE, his decent Photoshop skills to enhance the pics and countless more things he brings to the table and bed! Thank you my great "unknown friend!"

Anyways, IMHO here's my votes:

1st. Ashley 2. Who I would love to locate.

2nd. Casey 1. Who damnit is MIA!

3rd. Diane.

Very Honorable Mention. Daniele.

Links.

Ashley2.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1199122&viewfull=1#post1199122

Casey1.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3787-General-Reports&p=1319491#post1319491

Diane.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3787-General-Reports&p=1190735#post1190735

Daniele.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1261246#post1261246

Also, when do we get to see your pics for Miss 2011 CJ? The one thing we miss is really getting to know the girls and their personality. I have met a few of them in this years lineup, but for all I know Ashley 2 could be a real, LOL! Your reports are very informative, but I always like to see what kind of vibe a girl gives off in person. What a great hobby!

THANKS COOKY JAR!

Runner.New To This. Hope I'm doing this right. Really interested in finding Casey (AKA Carey) for Photoshoot. Can anyone tell me what is the best time to find her; if any and also the best locations she may hang out. Also if she still hass digits that would solve everything.

Thanks,

Sorcererami2

CookyJar
01-11-12, 11:21
My god, how many men who are not Charlie Sheen have done so many threesomes that when they say that a particular threesome is "in the top three," that's really saying something? You devil you. Your reputation precedes you. You no longer even have to ask or beg girls to do a threesome. They come up with the idea and plan it on their own. How great is that?

And yes, these two girls are quite the contradiction. Both look attractive and Ashley's face is flat-out beautiful but wow her hips in Ashley & Erin 42.jpg... She could use a little of Erin's padding. I like em' slender but Ashley is bordering on maybe a bit too skinny. But great report and pics as usual. Congratulations.

Thanks Mike80,

I was beginning to think I was on everybody’s ignoring list.

Charlie Sheen (My Hero) got wrapped up and started to believe his own hype. He forgot that he was “Charlie Sheen,” and started to believe he was “Charlie Harper.” I am trying to avoid the same thing happening to me. In real life I am not “CookyJar.” I am just a regular dude. I’m nothing more, I’m nothing less.

In this case, Erin knew. She knew from our date with Aundrea, that I would be up for a threesome. She knew the benefits of getting a good review. And she also knew that she had recently gotten a bad review. What better way of ridding herself of the bad review than providing an excellent, exciting threesome date.

I had to mentally refrain myself from titling this “Fats and Skinny.” That would not have been fair to Erin; she is not fat. She’s healthy, not fat. On the other hand, Ashley is skinny. There is no way around that. She has lost weight since our first date. My concern was so strong, I went beyond my normal polite self, I told her she had lost more weight and was now too small. I even promised to help her if she wanted my help. (My plan was to get her on a weight gain program; maybe buy her a case of Ensure.)

Unfortunately, I have lost contact with both girls. The number I had doesn’t work. I checked back at the house where I picked them up – they no longer live there. There are ads on BackPage for Erica/Erin with two new numbers. But, I don’t do BackPage. Hopefully, I will run into them again someday. They rocked my world.

CookyJar

CookyJar
01-11-12, 11:54
I would love to do a photo session with Ashley. Such a pretty face. Eyes, lips, etc. Unfortunately I am unable to visit the area at the moment. Guess I will have to live vicariously through you CJ.I had such plans for Ashley. She is beautiful. Ten or even 5 pounds and she would be stunning. She has these long shapely legs, the right smooth complexion and a face that breaks hearts.

I wanted to get some shots of her wearing sexy evening wear, night clothing and baby dolls. I saw this pretty mid length house dress, which we could have used to take some hot out door, up skirt shots. For an amateur like me, Ashley was a dream come true.

Hopefully I will run (no pun intended) into her again someday.

CookyJar

MojoMan
01-11-12, 12:06
As far as I know she doesn't do Greek. But, I have been wrong before. Dollar bills have a way of changing things.

I don't have permission to give out her number.

CookyJarOnly been to Philly once on business last summer. Met Jen. Great girl. One of the best dates I've ever had with a pro. Completely agree with CJ. By the way, when I met her, she told me that there was no way she was doing pictures. Wonder if CJ has ever talked her into it since then?

CookyJar
01-11-12, 13:13
Only been to Philly once on business last summer. Met Jen. Great girl. One of the best dates I've ever had with a pro. Completely agree with CJ. By the way, when I met her, she told me that there was no way she was doing pictures. Wonder if CJ has ever talked her into it since then?What exactly are you questioning? Jen is a great girl and an excellent date. It was New Years Eve and I was in a bind for a date. Jen agreed to help me out.

If you see pictures on this site that I have posted of a girl, she knows about them. I take 10, 20 sometimes 30 or more pictures of a girl. I am not sneaking pictures with a cell phone camera. The girl is posing, there is a flash going off, she is well aware her picture is being taken. Believe me, I am not hiding behind a screen or peeking in a window. They know I am taking their pictures. Common sense tells them to ask what I am going to do with their pictures. But, long before they get a chance to ask, I tell them the truth. Totally and full disclosure; I have nothing to hide.

I have a reputation on the avenue. With all the girls whose pictures I have taking, surely they know who I am and what I do, by now. It would be nearly impossible for me to hide the fact that I post their pictures here. I have known from the start that this is the way it would be. That’s why I started out telling the truth. Now, telling the truth has started to pay off.

Jen has seen and approved of the way I handled her pictures. I asked if I could take more pictures. She said, “No, that is enough for now.” She is a lovely girl and I respect her wishes.

Let it rest. I believe I know where you are coming from. More questions might make a bad situation worse.

For the record: I don’t approve of lying to the girls in order to get a couple of pictures that can be posted here just to impress strangers on the internet. In my opinion, that is kind of low. If it were in my power, I’d remove the picture.

CookyJar