PDA

View Full Version : CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

CookyJar
02-27-11, 10:36
Jen is a lot prettier in person. My pictures was taken in hast, I did not feel comfortable in the new/first time surroundings. Jen was very upbeat and actively moved about posing. It never accrued to me that she was not smiling. Most of my attention was on her body and ass. Her attitude is upbeat and very friendly. I cannot explain the serious look on her face.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-27-11, 10:38
Jen is a natural. She is a lovely strawberry blonde, with matching carpet.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-27-11, 10:41
I love the matching red hair.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-27-11, 10:44
I would love to get Jen and Hottie Nicole together just to compare asses.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-27-11, 10:48
The space was small and did not make for good picture taking.

We did our best.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-27-11, 10:53
Would I do Jen again? Take a look at that ass and then ask me.

My only regret is that I did not feel at ease enough to take the time to hit her standing-up doggie.

YMMV.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-27-11, 10:58
The Inn Keeper had written some pretty funny and bizarre stuff on all of the inter doors. I was about to capture some on camera until he started explaining it.

Spooky!!!

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-27-11, 11:03
We did manage to get in a couple of games of Strip-Chess. I won the first game. She had to strip down. Good sportman that I am, I let her win the second game.

The tie-breaker was a draw.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-27-11, 11:07
"You have a sexy ass," I said to Jen, who was still lying on the couch as I walked over to her; with my dick swinging loose. Eyeing my hard dick, Jen smiled and said back, "You want me to take care of that for you." Jen took my hand and pulled me down to the couch. As I sat, Jen got down on her knees in front of me, pushing down my pants around my ankles. My dick was setting up rock hard from watching Jen's ass as she posed. Jen wasted no time in wrapping her lips around my dick head, and down the shaft, taking it deep into her mouth. She sucked it with her mouth, stroked it with her tongue. She worked her fingers underneath me to squeeze my ass. With her hand grapping my butt, she pulled me up to meet her mouth as she sucked me. I lifted up and pushed in response, allowing her hands to play with my butt cheeks and, my dick to get further into her mouth.

Jen made lots of sucking sounds and moaned, moving her head as she sucked hard and fast. I took a hold of her head and moved her in rhythm with my hips as I humped into her mouth. Jen seemed determined to finish; she took every stroke with no complaints. Suddenly I was letting go in her mouth. Jen held the first shot of cum in her mouth before quickly pulling back, allowing the next two to hit her face. With her face covered in cum, Jen lowered her mouth back down on my dick sucking until it was all gone.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-27-11, 11:12
I have been trying to catch up with Hottie Nicole. Where did you find her. I have been looking for her near the DD at the northern end.

CookyJar

Thanks fellows, but you can stop PMing me Hottie Nicole's number, I have it. A senior member sent/PM'ed me the number a few days ago. A couple of member's offered me her number in exchange for the numbers of other girls. One member offered me a meet and greet along with the number. I appreciate the offers.

I rarely use girl's number. Personally I would rather search for and find a girl. I have searched for and found Hottie Nicole four or five times in the past. She's nice, and I enjoy stumbling across her every now and then, but, she is not the only nice girl out there.

As much as I enjoy running into old friends like Nicole, I would rather make new friends. While traveling in the DD triangle, that area around the Ducan Donuts and the Bull car dealer, I came across Jen.

CookyJar.

PS: Sorry, Jen did not have a pen so I never got her number.

Cephlapod Love
02-27-11, 19:55
The Inn Keeper had written some pretty funny and bizarre stuff on all of the inter doors. I was about to capture some on camera until he started explaining it.

Spooky!

CookyJarYeah, CJ- was looking at all of that scrawled stuff and wondering if you had indeed rented play space from 'Son of Ted Bundy' or something? I mean really, he started to 'splain that stuff and you stuck around?

Braver man than I for sure! I think I'd have said,"Later much!" and kissed the ten spot good by.

Did he insist on watching? <grin> or was there one of those pics with "moving eyes" on the wall like in all of thsoe B-rated horrow flicks? LOL!

Stay safe.

TexasMonger
02-27-11, 20:22
Yeah, CJ- was looking at all of that scrawled stuff and wondering if you had indeed rented play space from 'Son of Ted Bundy' or something? I mean really, he started to 'splain that stuff and you stuck around?

Braver man than I for sure! I think I'd have said,"Later much!" and kissed the ten spot good by.

Did he insist on watching? <grin or was there one of those pics with "moving eyes" on the wall like in all of thsoe B-rated horrow flicks? LOL!

Stay safe. Hey CJ.

Do you feature all the girls you hook up with or it is the select ones are only featured?

Cheers.

TM

CookyJar
02-27-11, 21:32
. Was looking at all of that scrawled stuff and wondering if you had indeed rented play space from 'Son of Ted Bundy' or something?

Stay safe. Nah! You've got the wrong time line.

After all was said and do, I had packed my stuff away. Everything was finish and we were leaving. The Inn Keeper was leading us to the front door when I stopped to read one of the panels. I will not do that again. He got excited and wanted me to come back in and start reading from another panel. Other than the fact that he is a "Star Trek," fan, I got little from his explanation. Leave it at that if you want to keep your sanity.

BTW, what did you think about Jen? All that work I put into posting her picture and all you noticed was the "Cave Drawings?"

LOL.

CookyJar

SoCalMonger
02-27-11, 21:43
Shave that hairy monster.

Member #1759
02-27-11, 22:19
Here is a little Photoshop montage of your pick-ups.

Thank you for keeping the forum going.

CookyJar
02-27-11, 22:42
Hey CJ.

Do you feature all the girls you hook up with or it is the select ones are only featured?

Cheers.

TMThanks for asking, TM.

Very rarely will I date a girl who will not give me permission to take and post her pictures. It has become part of my mongering practice. If a girl says no to pictures I opt out of the date. If I take a girl's pictures, unless some unusual circumstances prevent me, I post her pictures. For example, if I find out or believe a girl may be under age, I will not post her pictures. If for some reason the girl changes her mind and does not want her pictures posted and I cannot convince her, I will not post her picture. (I will be mad as hell, but I will not post the pictures.) There are too many girls out there who are willing. There has been two times when I posted girls pictures and then requested that they be removed.

There have been a few cases when I took and posted a girl's pictures but did not have sex with her. If I date a girl and for some reason decide that she is not my type, I still take her pictures and I post them.

You probably asked the question because you are wondering, "Where are the other girls? Where are the plain Janes? Where are the ugly girls?" If you look hard, you will find them buried deep in this thread.

There is a very simple reason why most of the girls I feature are hotties. I do not go out looking for girls that I would prefer not to date. It is as simple as that. I look for the hotties. I look for cute young faces, slim spinner bodies and cleanliness. I look for and usually find what I like in a woman. After all, that is the reason I go out in the first place; to find girls I like and want to fuck.

Because that is what I am looking for, that is what I usually find. However, when I do come across a girl who does not fit my preference; if I take her picture, I post it.

Believe it or not, I don't go out seeking woman to post on this site. The fact that I am able to post pretty girls on this site is secondary to my purpose for going out. If my purpose was to provide picture for this site, I would take pictures of each and every SW I see on the stroll – including the uglies, the smellies and the filthies.

FYI – I usually take way more pictures of my subjects than I post. If I take twenty pictures, I will only post the best of the twenty. I try, to the best of my ability, to show the girls I feature at their best.

I hope that answers your question.

Thanks for asking, I am sure you are not the only one who has been wondering.

CookyJar

Love To Monger
02-27-11, 22:52
Gott to love a true redhead. Thanks Cookie.

Harley32
02-27-11, 23:36
Nice report and pics CJ! I dated Jen back in December and haven't seen her since. I found her in the same area on the north side. I LOVE the NATURAL red Bush! I would like to find her again and spend some quality time at the Carlyle.

CookyJar
02-28-11, 01:28
Shave that hairy monster.It's not mine. Why should I shave it?

You're the one who wants it shaved. You shave it.

;)

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-28-11, 01:43
...I dated Jen back in December and haven't seen her since. I found her in the same area on the north side. I LOVE the NATURAL red Bush! I would like to find her again and spend some quality time at the Carlyle.I did a quick search for your report on Jen and was unable to find it. The forums search feature does not allow for three letter searches. Could you point out your December report on Jen? I'd like to compare notes.

;)

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-28-11, 09:45
Nicole did mention that she has not visited this site recently. She said she will be checking in soon.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-28-11, 09:51
Just too clear things up. This is, "Hottie Nicole."

Nicole was looking smoking hot. Although I didn't have the energy to date her, I was able to convince her to pose for a few pictures.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-28-11, 09:52
See what I mean? I didn't need her number. Sooner or later, if she is out there and you're out there, you are bound to run into each other. Actually, I first ran into Nicole while I was on a date with another girl, and she was dating another guy. Unfortunately, I was only able to speak to her briefly without offending the gentleman she was with. After dropping off my date, I ran into Nicole back on the 'K' walking the DD triangle.

Nikki, Niki, Nichole and Nicoles (#3000) is a link to my first encounter with Nicole. This was her first introduction to the Philadelphia forum. Later, SuperEloquent gave her the name, “Hottie Nicole.” The name suits her perfectly.

CookyJar

Davidonecall
02-28-11, 10:04
See what I mean? I didn't need her number. Sooner or later, if she is out there and you're out there, you are bound to run into each other. Actually, I first ran into Nicole while I was on a date with another girl, and she was dating another guy. Unfortunately, I was only able to speak to her briefly without offending the gentleman she was with. After dropping off my date, I ran into Nicole back on the 'K' walking the DD triangle.

CookyJarWow she is hot. I think I would have gotten some energy even if I'm shooting blank after the 3rd or 4th time. Is the thrill of the hunt and the fruit of the price. Excellent picture. If you had a fan club I would be a member.

CookyJar
02-28-11, 16:05
…I think I would have gotten some energy even if I'm shooting blank after the 3rd or 4th time...Whoa! There young fellow. Take it easy on the old guy.

I had just finished a rather intense date with another hottie; who drained me of every drop. This other girl is a 'Fucking Machine. ' When she was finished with me, I was left standing there with tears in my eyes, heart in my throat and my dick drooping in my hand.

Plus, consider this, I've date Nicole twice before. She is an absolutely great date, but, as the saying goes "Been there, done that."

So won't you please give an old guy a break? Beside, look at it this way, I left some for you.

LOL ;)

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-28-11, 16:13
Gott to love a true redhead. Thanks Cookie.You are soooo right!!!

Her red hair was a beautiful sight to behold. The hair on her head wasn't bad either.

;)

CookyJar

Harley32
02-28-11, 16:54
I did a quick search for your report on Jen and was unable to find it. The forums search feature does not allow for three letter searches. Could you point out your December report on Jen? I'd like to compare notes.

CookyJarIt was on 12/6/10 titled Mixed results. It's not a long report but I did include a face pic.

Davidonecall
02-28-11, 18:57
Whoa! There young fellow. Take it easy on the old guy.

I had just finished a rather intense date with another hottie; who drained me of every drop. This other girl is a 'Fucking Machine. ' When she was finished with me, I was left standing there with tears in my eyes, heart in my throat and my dick drooping in my hand.

Plus, consider this, I've date Nicole twice before. She is an absolutely great date, but, as the saying goes "Been there, done that."

So won't you please give an old guy a break? Beside, look at it this way, I left some for you.

LOL.

CookyJarThanks, I did not think that you have seen her before. In this case just the pics are good. Thanks for leaving some for me.

CookyJar
02-28-11, 19:08
. I headed back out and met a new SW named Jen. She's a red head with a natural Bush which I really enjoy. Face pic is attached. Anyway, we set out for one of my spots for a nice BBBJ and FS.

Found it. When possible I like to match up reviews on newcomers. We get a better idea about a girl's service when we are able to combine reviews. The more reviews, the better.

Jen now has two positive reviews.

Thanks Hunter.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-28-11, 20:08
Thanks, I did not think that you have seen her before. In this case just the pics are good. Thanks for leaving some for me.Click on this link, Nikki, Niki, Nichole and Nicoles (#3000) To see my first encounter. There are about 30 pictures of her in various positions.

CookyJar

Harley32
02-28-11, 20:09
Found it. When possible I like to match up reviews on newcomers. We get a better idea about a girl's service when we are able to combine reviews. The more reviews, the better.

Jen now has two positive reviews.

Thanks Hunter.

CookyJarFbtom commented on my December post and said he met Jen back in October 2009 so she's been out there awhile. She must keep a low profile.

ConcordGuy
02-28-11, 20:14
Hmm I don't mind a rug once in awhile although my preference is hardwood floor, but it's the throw rugs that bothered me with this one (the carpet matches the drapes but the throw rugs under her arms are sort of a turn off) not bad overall though, I have just never been a fan of hairy armpits.

Jen is a natural. She is a lovely strawberry blonde, with matching carpet.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-28-11, 20:18
Fbtom commented on my December post and said he met Jen back in October 2009 so she's been out there awhile. She must keep a low profile.I did a search in three threads for,"Jen," and nothing came up. The forum's search feature doesn't support three letter searches.

CookyJar

CookyJar
02-28-11, 20:25
Hmm I don't mind a rug once in awhile although my preference is hardwood floor, but it's the throw rugs that bothered me with this one (the carpet matches the drapes but the throw rugs under her arms are sort of a turn off) not bad overall though, I have just never been a fan of hairy armpits.Now who's being picky?

Actually I didn't notice the hair under the armpits while she was giving me the BlowJob. Guess my mind was else where.

LOL ;)

CookyJar

Lemmesee
03-01-11, 01:28

CookyJarEverybody seems to be getting in touch with Nicole, but me! Damn, damn, damn!

I have been dying to see her again and for the love of the Lord I am not able to find her! CJ, you just walk around and BAM (then again, you seem to have a Hot chick magnet.) not one but twice! Maybe I am too fixated on her, but I guess my only option for now is to get my camping gear and plant myself on DD's parking lot until I spot Nicole (Maybe I should set a tree stand on a pole, get a better view.)

Nice work CJ the pics will be very helpful, Thank you, I just have to keep trying, last time it only took me three months to get to see her, it was time well spent.

ConcordGuy
03-01-11, 05:07
Hey I'm not saying I woudlnt do it, . LOL I am jealous of you guys anyway, you should see the pathetic SW situation here in Charlotte, you would be lucky to find one girl anywhere near as nice as the ones you have posted pics of here (Lucky to find any at all actually).

Now who's being picky?

Actually I didn't notice the hair under the armpits while she was giving me the BlowJob. Guess my mind was else where.

LOL.

CookyJar

Beady
03-01-11, 06:00
Hey I'm not saying I woudlnt do it, . LOL I am jealous of you guys anyway, you should see the pathetic SW situation here in Charlotte, you would be lucky to find one girl anywhere near as nice as the ones you have posted pics of here (Lucky to find any at all actually).Just thought I'd remind you how lucky you are in the US. I live in Birmingham UK. I have used SW's for about 30 years, through two marriages and several relationships. Way back in the 80's Birmingham had a thriving SW industry in two areas where you would see as many of 25 during the day and 50 maybe more in the evenings.

Local residents in the main area objected and formed a 'vigilante' group and ran these girls out of their area. This was strange as most of the vigilantes were of asian origin and the girls tell me that many of those people 'used' the girls on a regular basis. Many of the girls migrated to the other area, but slowly the numbers have dwindled to the point that now you are lucky to see one maybe two but frequently no SW's. I am lucky, I have a couple of regulars who know what I want and provide it readily and at a good price for us both, but I would love the variety of yesteryear.

Just my. 02.

Beady

CookyJar
03-01-11, 09:59
Everybody seems to be getting in touch with Nicole, but me! Damn, damn, damn!

I have been dying to see her again and for the love of the Lord I am not able to find her! CJ, you just walk around and BAM (then again, you seem to have a Hot chick magnet.) not one but twice! Maybe I am too fixated on her. It's the luck of the draw.

But, think about it. I did see her twice in one day. I saw her on two separate occasions. On both occasions I was not able to date her. How lucky was I?

LOL ;)

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-01-11, 10:11
Hey I'm not saying I woudlnt do it, . LOL I am jealous of you guys There's no need to be jealous. We all do what and who we can. LOL

;)

CookyJar

Ink6919
03-01-11, 10:33

Thank you for keeping the forum going.I got to take a roadtrip to the city of brotherly love.

God damn it looks good

Radical Guy
03-01-11, 13:08
Hmm I don't mind a rug once in awhile although my preference is hardwood floor, but it's the throw rugs that bothered me with this one (the carpet matches the drapes but the throw rugs under her arms are sort of a turn off) not bad overall though, I have just never been a fan of hairy armpits.I'm actually just the opposite. I just LOVE when a woman is "au naturale," with hairy pussy, armpits, legs, forearms. I don't know why, it just sort of makes me think of ravishing a wild jungle woman.

CookyJar
03-01-11, 14:13

Thank you for keeping the forum going. Oops! Almost forgot to give you your props.

Nice Artwork.

CookyJar

Love To Monger
03-01-11, 21:51
Didn't I see a post a while back form Ave Girl? Isn't this Hottie Nicole? I did some searches but found nothing. I don't think I dreamed it. Could be the half-hiemers kicken in

Harley32
03-01-11, 22:16
Didn't I see a post a while back form Ave Girl? Isn't this Hottie Nicole? I did some searches but found nothing. I don't think I dreamed it. Could be the half-hiemers kicken in

Your memory is correct. She posted in the SW forum on 1/31. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4137-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1131525#post1131525

CookyJar
03-02-11, 10:27
...it just sort of makes me think of ravishing a wild jungle woman.That's one way to look at it.

I have a number of wild personal fantasies.

Ravishing a wild Red headed Amazon was one of them.

LOL ;)

CookyJar

Davidonecall
03-03-11, 18:29
That's one way to look at it.

I have a number of wild personal fantasies.

Ravishing a wild Red headed Amazon was one of them.

LOL.

CookyJarI look every day to see if you posted something. I'm addicted to your reports. Thanks

CookyJar
03-03-11, 21:19
I look every day to see if you posted something. I'm addicted to your reports. ThanksThat's odd!

I do the same thing.

LOL ;)

Thanks,

CookyJar

Cephlapod Love
03-03-11, 23:55
BTW, what did you think about Jen? All that work I put into posting her picture and all you noticed was the "Cave Drawings?"

LOL.

CookyJarLOL! Touche'

Mr Mark
03-07-11, 08:25
OK thats it I'm relocating. Cooky do you offer relocation assistance for wayward mongers? LOL

CookyJar
03-07-11, 14:11
OK thats it I'm relocating. Cooky do you offer relocation assistance for wayward mongers? LOL
I think a room just became available.

Heads up to anyone who frequents Dennis's establishment. I went there with the magnificent Heather two nights ago. I had a great time with her. Unfortunately the next day I had and still have bites all over! They itch like hell! I suspect flea bites as the place is disgusting and he has cats. Stay clear!

Piece of advice; take the front room - the back room is a hell hole.

LOL ;)

CookyJar

Proxysss
03-09-11, 00:04
Has anyone seen Iris.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1084677&viewfull=1#post1084677

Or Kristen.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86234&d=1258150157

Sam Iam
03-09-11, 01:44
Idk sorry wish I had better answer.

Has anyone seen Iris.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1084677&viewfull=1#post1084677

Or Kristen.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86234&d=1258150157

Mr Mark
03-09-11, 07:59
I think a room just became available.

Piece of advice; take the front room. The back room is a hell hole.

LOL.

CookyJarI was hoping for accommodations better than a hillbilly bathroom LOL

CookyJar
03-10-11, 01:04
I was hoping for accommodations better than a hillbilly bathroom LOLAh! Shit! A monger with taste.

(All kidding aside. It's getting harder and harder to find decent dating locations.)

CookyJar

Mr Mark
03-10-11, 07:13
Ah! Shit! A monger with taste.

(All kidding aside. It's getting harder and harder to find decent dating locations.)

CookyJarThats why GOD invented VISA, it is everywhere you want to monger.

CookyJar
03-10-11, 12:26
The Celebrity guest has gone though a weight change since her last appearance. Don't let the big girl status fool you; she is still one of the best providers around.

What's her secret?

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-10-11, 12:28
Who is this Kensington Avenue Celebrity?

And

What's her secret?

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-10-11, 12:31
She is a lady on the street, and a freak between the sheets.

Celebrity guest; come on down.

What's her secret?

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-10-11, 12:33
It's time to play, "I've Got a Secret." The game where "you," our celebrity panelists try to determine our contestant's "secret." But, first you most guess her name.

Here is today Kensengton Avenue celebrity.

CookyJar

Fbtom
03-10-11, 22:23
Here are my guesses.

1. That is not her real hair?

2. She likes diet coke?

3. She has rum in her diet coke?

4. Looking at that nice brown eye, she likes anal sex?

5. She has a new tattoo?

OK, I'll admit, I don't know her name.

Fbtom
03-10-11, 22:30
Thats why GOD invented VISA, it is everywhere you want to monger.LOL! I wouldn't want to leave a "paper trail" of my adventures. I can just hear my girl saying,"I thought you said you were at Joe's on Friday night?" followed with,"Who charged the Hilton on the VISA?"

I always carry cash, rarely taken out on the day of my travels.

Curiousjoe
03-11-11, 09:02
Could it be.

Sabrina?

It's time to play,"I've Got a Secret." The game where "you," our celebrity panelists try to determine our contestant's "secret." But, first you most guess her name.

CookyJar

Harley32
03-11-11, 09:35
It's time to play,"I've Got a Secret." The game where "you," our celebrity panelists try to determine our contestant's "secret." But, first you most guess her name.

CookyJarCould this be Alexus?

Lemmesee
03-11-11, 22:43

CookyJarThat girl IS SABRINA! Man I would love to date her! That is one that got away before my persistence paid off, Cooky you are one lucky MF (with all due respect ).

CookyJar
03-13-11, 18:29
The best tittie fuck on the avenue. (That's no the secret.)

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-13-11, 18:30
Sabrina is back. Just in time for the summer. I cannot wait.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-13-11, 18:32
Along with her many attributes, Sabrina brings something unique to the avenue, that has been missing for awhile. A good tittie fuck.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-13-11, 18:33
Sabrina is a big girl. Pound for pound she is the best. Every date I have ever had with her turned out to be an adventure.

If all you want is a BJ or mish FS, any avenue girl will do. If you want an all around, imaginative girl who will rock you world I recommend Sabrina.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-13-11, 18:35
Contestant number 3, Hunter3203, nope it was not Alexus. I can see your reasoning. From behind, with a little weight, there is a resemblance.

The Mystery Guest is Sabrina. She is back, but she is staying away from the avenue.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-13-11, 18:41
Sorry Lemmesee, but you buzzed in too late. However, you did have the right answer. You are still in the running to the $1, 000, 000 grand prize. For a million dollars can you tell the forum, Sabrina's secret?

I have lost count of the number of dates I had with Sabrina. At least 7 of them were threesome. As a single or part of a group Sabrina is always fun – always worth the prize.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-13-11, 18:43
Congratulations panelist, Curiousjoe, you have correctly guess our Mystery Guest's name. Now, for the grand prize. For $1, 000, 000 dollars. Can you tell us Sabrina's secret?

CookyJar

Lemmesee
03-13-11, 23:17
Sorry Lemmesee, but you buzzed in too late. However, you did have the right answer. You are still in the running to the $1, 000, 000 grand prize. For a million dollars can you tell the forum, Sabrina's secret?

CookyJarDamn always a minute too late, that's the story of my life.

As for her secret, that is a tough question so let me give it a try :

1- She is getting married to CJ.

2- she hit the powerball and is retiring.

3- she is moving to Vegas.

Damn this is difficult I will have to think it over LOL, shame, Sabrina is back but staying away from the Ave, so my chances of meeting her are about ZERO and she looks mighty fine!

Bigdaddy62
03-14-11, 08:48
Cooky I have been with her and her hot little blond friend a couple of times but the last time I saw her she looked nothing like these photos. She was really quite large and as always in-charge. You didn't Cookyshop (tm) these did you? I know you have a lot of photo skills.

Congratulations panelist, Curiousjoe, you have correctly guess our Mystery Guest's name. Now, for the grand prize. For $1, 000, 000 dollars. Can you tell us Sabrina's secret?

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-14-11, 10:57
All of that and she's cutie too.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-14-11, 10:59
No! Sabrina is not a spinner. Don't knock it, until you've tried it. That's my motto. There are a number of skinny girls available on the "K." There are also a few big girls out there. There is just one big girl out there (that I know of) who moves like a spinner and with tits big enough to fuck – Sabrina.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-14-11, 11:02
... Sabrina is back but staying away from the Ave, so my chances of meeting her are about ZERO and she looks mighty fine!

Sabrina is trying to avoid a return trip to the Bastille. Can you blame her? That's going to make it difficult to track her down. Difficult, but not impossible. After all. I found her.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-14-11, 11:09
Sorry, Lemmesee, Sabrina is not your average Kensington Avenue streetwalker. Check her out. Nails always done, hair done, nice make-up, nice outfit – Sabrina is one well kept sweetie. And she has sense enough to know that the way to avoid going back to the lock-up is to stay away from the avenue.

You are a clever fellow. I am sure you'll figure out a way to find her.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-14-11, 11:18
As for her secret, that is a tough question so let me give it a try :

1- She is getting married to CJ.

2- she hit the powerball and is retiring.

3- she is moving to Vegas.

All good guesses. ROFLOL But!

Eerrrrkkkk (fucked-up buzzer sound) LOL.

Wrong answer!

Each panelist gets to ask one question of our contestant.

Panelist #1's what's your question?

Panelist: Have you ever done it before?

Sabrina: Yes!

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-14-11, 14:03
Cooky I have been with her and her hot little blond friend a couple of times but the last time I saw her she looked nothing like these photos. She was really quite large and as always in-charge. You didn't Cookyshop (tm) these did you? I know you have a lot of photo skills.Thank you for the compliment.

Nope; I didn't Cookyshop them. .

If I alter a picture and it is not obvious, I usually mention it in my post. There are times when I edit a picture to make it better, but that rarely includes the girl.

Sabrina is a yo, yo dieter – her weight goes up and down. She was a lot bigger the last time I saw her, in 2010. After a fellow monger (thanks FreakLikDat) informed me that he'd seen her and she'd lost some weight; I turned up my efforts to find her.

Besides for being a great date herself – Sabrina is a wonderful resource.

CookyJar

Lemmesee
03-14-11, 21:21
Sorry, Lemmesee, Sabrina is not your average Kensington Avenue streetwalker. Check her out. Nails always done, hair done, nice make-up, nice outfit – Sabrina is one well kept sweetie. And she has sense enough to know that the way to avoid going back to the lock-up is to stay away from the avenue.

You are a clever fellow. I am sure you'll figure out a way to find her.

CookyJarI can see that she is well kept, she looks great (and I also liked how she looked before) it is understandable she wants to stay away from the stone house, it just makes it more difficult to find her (I will keep trying for sure, as long as she is willing to meet a nice gentleman like myself, LOL) my only guess is she in gone UTR, if that is the case; would you be so kind to give me a hint, a pointer, a riddle to solve, a shadow to follow?

Pretty please, with sugar on top?

I am checking escort ads with a fine tooth comb, but so far, no luck.

CookyJar
03-17-11, 00:51

Panelist #1's what's your question?

Panelist: Have you ever done it before?

Sabrina: Yes!

CookyJar]Each panelist gets to ask one question of our contestant.

Panelist #2's what's your question?

Panelist: Have you done it lately?

Sabrina: No!

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-17-11, 09:32

Panelist #3 what's your question?

Panelist: Could your secret have anything to do with "Backdoor Entry?"

Sabrina: Yes it could!

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-17-11, 09:38
Would any of our panelist care to guess our contestant's secret?

It's very possible she thinks somebody who takes a picture of her asshole has some kind of a perversion or fetish. Speaking for myself only, I don't find such pictures useful or necessary in a thread for streetwalker photos. They certainly don't aid in finding the SW. And if folks come here to jerk off on an asshole picture, then maybe I misread the purpose of the forum.

WashAccount: "Yes! I would like to solve the puzzle." "Contestant, is your secret that you have not had any anal play for a year?"

Eerrrrkkkk (fucked-up buzzer sound) LOL.

CookyJar: "I am sorry WashAccount, that's the wrong answer. Where the fuck is you mind at? This is a family show."

CookyJar "Contestant would you like to reveal you secret to our panelist?"

Sabrina: "Yes I would. My secret is: (drum roll) I am bi-sexual. I like sex any way I can get it."

CookyJar: "There it is ladies and gentlemen. Sabrina's secret is that she is a total gothic freak."

(For reasons of my own, I usually limit the number of asshole pictures I post. I usually keep it to around one or two pictures per girl. Sabrina is different. Not just because she has such a lovely ass, but, because she always volunteers and grabs her butt cheeks for a spread shot. I never ask her, she likes to pose and this is one of the poses she likes. In truth I am not sure whether anal is still on the table. During our conversation it did cum up that she had not done anal in about a year.

BTW: The Bi-sexual thing is just a wild guess on my part.)

:)

CookyJar

Waldo57
03-17-11, 19:24
Scratch and sniff

Lemmesee
03-17-11, 19:57
CookyJar "Contestant would you like to reveal you secret to our panelist?"

Sabrina: "Yes I would. My secret is: (drum roll) I am bi-sexual. I like sex any way I can get it."

CookyJar: "There it is ladies and gentlemen. Sabrina's secret is that she is a total gothic freak."

Not much of a secret, really, with all the reports and pics of threesomes where Sabrina is happily interacting with girls!

Hopefully I get to see this myself in the near future, I don't get offended by ass pics, I am an amateur Proctologist and I could use a pretty assistant like her LOL

CookyJar
03-17-11, 20:53
Not much of a secret, really, with all the reports and pics of threesomes where Sabrina is happily interacting with girls!

Hopefully I get to see this myself in the near future, I don't get offended by ass pics, I am an amateur Proctologist and I could use a pretty assistant like her LOLA lot of girls on the avenue will do girl on girl for the money. Most of them prefer men. I've dated a few girls who confessed to be lesbians. They date men for the money but prefer girls. Most girls on the "K" will perform with one or the other, even if they prefer the other as long as there is money being offered.

However, IMHO, Sabrina really doesn't care who is pushing her buttons as long as her buttons are being pushed. She is very sensual and likes getting off.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-17-11, 23:05
Heads up to anyone who frequents Dennis's establishment. I went there with the magnificent Heather two nights ago. I had a great time with her. Unfortunately the next day I had and still have bites all over! They itch like hell! I suspect flea bites as the place is disgusting and he has cats. Stay clear!

Business at the Inn seemed to be pretty good. We had to wait ten minutes before the front room was available.

I had discussed the possible flea infestation with Donna before we arrived. She said she knew about the cats but had heard nothing about fleas. We both agreed to take a chance. (As I stated, fleas are afraid of me).

I am a pet owner and I am familiar with flea infestations and what it takes to get rid of them. It usually takes placing a flea insecticide bomb in each room and leaving for the day. For lesser, one room infestations, I have gotten away with straying daily until the problem is solved. All is for nothing, if the offending animals are not given a flea bath.

Suffice it to say, I did a really good check during and afterwards. Fleas will usually show up as moving black specks against your white socks. I did not see any signs of fleas.

As for Bedbugs; during my visit I purposely had little contact with the bed. I ended up with no bites or any signs of fleas or bedbugs.

YMMV.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-17-11, 23:13
Donna said that a couple of her dates mentioned her last set of pictures. She said she got a few compliments. That probably accounted for her eagerness to have another set posted.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-17-11, 23:15
Like most good providers, Donna wants to be remembered. She wants repeat business. Her BBBJ was study, tireless and strong to the finish. She never rushed, complained or showed the slightest hint of discomfort. Once she got started she maintained a rhythmic up and down until I could take it no longer. I grabbed her hair and pushed down; I could feel the back of her throat as I came hard. She stayed the course and took every drop before rushing to spit.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-17-11, 23:17
I am a old school gentleman. A true gentlemen never ask a lady her age. I guesstimate Donna to be in her late thirties or early forties. I could be wrong. Her body is fit and show few signs of aging. Her boobs are perky and have never nursed a baby. For a mature lady, she sure looks good.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-17-11, 23:19
Donna is one of the best looking MILF on the avenue. She has a pleasant niceness about her. None of that hip hop,

ghetto speak you get with a lot of the younger girls.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-17-11, 23:22
Link to previous post: Donna – A Midnight Vampire

Donna is a real MILF. She is a cutie who makes her living coming out after the sun goes down. She comes out, after midnight, like those Vampires popular in today's fiction. I asked her if she ever comes out during the day, because I rarely come out after dark. Donna claimed that she comes out late because there is less visible LE action.

CookyJarNot much has changed. Donna is still one cute MILF. The biggest difference was; this was an early morning pick-up.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-18-11, 09:18
WashAccount, blow it out your ass. This photographer is an ex-Marine. He learned to respect bi-sexual ways in service to our country over in Asia as well as on Catherine Street here in Philadelphia. He's old now, and he's learned to put his experience with same-sex encounters to good use: graphic photos. Have a little respect, please, for this ex-Marine who has defended our liberties. He is now defending our freedom to have sex any way we like it.

In contrast, look.

here (http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/17/still-in-the-fight-scars/?hp)

At another ex-Marine who probably thinks his overcoming a few injuries merits as much respect as our hero here who is providing us with very useful pornography. Ha! That Lance Corporal will probably never learn what's important in life. Will you ever learn, WashAccount?

Semper FiI would not have linked this commentary to this thread. It's a little disrespectful don't you think. Marines and Purple Heart recipients are very sensitive when it comes to our wounds.

As a disabled vet, I find the connection you are implying offensive.

But, since you have chosen to do it, let's do it right. Everyone who thinks of themselves as an American should go to this link and read: Still in the Fight: Scars. (http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/17/still-in-the-fight-scars/?hp)

There is no such thing as an "ex-marine."

CookyJar

AgentChan
03-18-11, 19:44
As a lover of white women, where might I find this lovely white MILF donna?

Socalcasualguy
03-18-11, 21:06
I would not have linked this commentary to this thread. It's a little disrespectful don't you think. Marines and Purple Heart recipients are very sensitive when it comes to our wounds.

As a disabled vet, I find the connection you are implying offensive.

But, since you have chosen to do it, let's do it right. Everyone who thinks of themselves as an American should go to this link and read:

CookyJarI just read that linked article and it was powerful. Makes it really hit home how dedicated the Marines and soldiers are, and how much gratitude we owe them for voluntarily enlisting and defending our country's interests and freedoms. I pray for the wounded and killed and hope that our government does everything that they can, no expense spared, in the treatment of their injuries and rehabilitation.

I re-read Arresex's comments. If I am reading them correctly, I find them disgusting and offensive.

CookyJar
03-18-11, 22:35
Mike80, Davey and all of you others who were around in 2007, give it a try. Who is she?

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-18-11, 22:36
This one should be easy. How could anyone forget these.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-19-11, 03:40
I just read that linked article and it was powerful. Makes it really hit home how dedicated the Marines and soldiers are, and how much gratitude we owe them for voluntarily enlisting and defending our country's interests and freedoms. I pray for the wounded and killed and hope that our government does everything that they can, no expense spared, in the treatment of their injuries and rehabilitation.

I re-read Arresex's comments. If I am reading them correctly, I find them disgusting and offensive. Thanks Socalcasualguy,

The plight of American Wounded Veterans should never be used as the but of a joke. Arresex is a tasteless asshole antagonist. If he were really concerned he could have posted the link without connecting it to any post of mine or anyone else's.

I am not a warmonger. I've seen firsthand what happened in war. IMHO, we should bring back the draft. It was the draft that ended the Vietnam War, and nothing else. It is the lack of a draft that allows the current conflicts to continue. If there was a draft there would be marches in the streets to stop the war and end the killing and maiming of young men. JMHO.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-19-11, 03:47
As a lover of white women, where might I find this lovely white MILF donna?She was standing on the corner of Letterly. If she were walking on Market St you would pass her by, never thinking for a moment that she might be a SW.

Philly street girls are horrible. I wouldn't fuck anyone of them. You want good streetwalkers, GO to LA. On the Figuroia, its fucking hoe heaven. Mostly black girls, but they beat the Philly Kensington hoe any day.Hmmmmm! Am I wasting my time responding to your request?

CookyJar

Zaphod II
03-19-11, 11:27
Mike80, Davey and all of you others who were around in 2007, give it a try. Who is she?

CookyJarI love little Nicole, just make sure she had some sleep before you date her, fell asleep on me a few times.

Socalcasualguy
03-19-11, 12:31
I love little Nicole, just make sure she had some sleep before you date her, fell asleep on me a few times.Somehow I think it might not only be a lack of sleep for why she's falling asleep on someone. From my experience, there are other factors involved with girls who nod off / fall asleep.

CookyJar
03-20-11, 09:12
I love little Nicole, …Give that man a cigar.

It was the eyes, right? The eyes gave her away, right?

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-20-11, 09:17
… make sure she had some sleep before you date her, fell asleep on me a few times.How did you know? What gave her away? The tat? I figured the new ones would throw everyone off. The red hair and cute face? You must have peeked. LOL.

I guarantee you she did not nod off during our date – more to follow.

In fact, I've date her on three separate occasions, two were threesomes and there was never the slightest hint of a nod.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-20-11, 09:24
Check out this link if you want to see the pictures (a thinner spinner Nicole) connected to Mike80 comments; Nicole & Friends VS The Escorts or Click here to read my original review; Nicole - AOK in My Book.

It's great to have the full Cooky treatment on Nicole at last. Just an excellent set, CJ. Nicole should be very pleased by this showcase. I think she looks great in these shots. I'm really surprised at how healthy-looking she is for somebody who's been on the Ave and in the lifestyle for so long. Her personality and sense of fun comes shining through here. I love the variety of poses. Overall it's one helluva flattering portrait IMO.

As you note, reviews of Nicole have varied a bit. I haven't seen her in many months and haven't dated her in well over a year, but my handful of experiences were all good, especially the first one when I remember posting that I thought she might be the best, most enjoyable provider I'd dated in Philly up to that point in the year. This weekend I posted how I realized I'd just dated my 5th Nicole or Nikki on the Ave since 2005. This red-headed Nicole is my favorite of the bunch. Yes she's a little mischeveous (can see it in these pics) , sometimes highly unreliable and a slave to her addiction. But I found her to have more personality than almost anybody out there, extremely friendly, definitely a talker, inquisitive and fun to be with. And oh yeah, she's attractive, has a nice body (even better here than I remember) , and has some mean BBBJ skills. I never did FS with her.

Finally, I can't say enough about the debt we owe Cooky for this amazing portfolio he is assembling of the Philly and Camden SW scene. The variety, the unknown girls who came and went quickly, the longtime fixtures like Nicole, the high quality of the photos. Fantastic stuff. I thought for sure, Mike80 would get this one.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-20-11, 09:39
Back in 2007 this cute little spinner was a welcomed feature on Kensington Ave. IMHO, she is still a spinner. Welcome back Nicole.

YMMV.

CookyJar 61

CookyJar
03-20-11, 09:50
Most of the time, when I go out, I am looking for something new. As my hero, Charlie Harper, puts it – I am looking for some "strange." Here lately, whenever I am out, I run into a blast from the past – a old friend who's too good to pass-up.

Fortunately, on this occasion Nicole was able to introduce me to one of her friends, another Nicole. WOW! The best of both worlds; some "strange" and a reunion with an old acquaintance. What more could I have asked for.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-20-11, 10:39
This is a "Private Message," I recently received. I believe in keeping PMs private and I hope XXX XXXXXX does not mind my using his as an example.

Sir,

Do you know any quality providers that would like to come to my hotel on Monday night in Philly? I will have no time curbside but would love to get a spinner for an hour or two?

Thanks XX. How about this one? :)

I get a lot of PM's like this one.

Fellows, I am not a pimp.

Some/Most of the PMs I receive are request for information. I try to answer all PMs. (There are exceptions. Recently I got a PM asking if I knew a girl who would help a visiting monger get drugs. Bullcrap like that; I don't answer.) Request for contact information, a phone number or where to locate a girl; to those I try to reply.

However, I believe that most of the PMs I receive, could be and should be first posted in the main forum. While I truly appreciate the compliments, I believe these mongers would be better served if they posted in the main forum. By posting their comments in the main forum; mongers can gather a conscience on what's nice on the streets. Also; by posting request in the main forum they increase thier chances of getting good useable information. I am not the best source of information and I am certainly not the only source.

I know that some mongers avoid the main forum because of the many assholes that seem to thrive on negativity. My suggestion is to ignore them and seek out the aid of the genuine mongers who are willing to share helpful information.

CookyJar

PS: I am sorry, XXX XXXXXX, but I don't have that kind of information. I hope you don't mind my using you PM as an example. I was not putting you on blast. Hopefully one of our fellow mongers will be able to assist you.

Zaphod II
03-20-11, 12:44
Give that man a cigar.

It was the eyes, right? The eyes gave her away, right?

CookyJarNikki and I have known each other for quite a while. But that tat on her back is a dead giveaway.

My last 2 intercepts with her were unfortunately on bad days, but yes, on a typical days she's a lot of fun.

Davidonecall
03-20-11, 12:47
Most of the time, when I go out, I am looking for something new. As my hero, Charlie Harper, puts it – I am looking for some "strange." Here lately, whenever I am out, I run into a blast from the past – a old friend who's too good to pass-up.

Fortunately, on this occasion Nicole was able to introduce me to one of her friends, another Nicole. WOW! The best of both worlds; some "strange" and a reunion with an old acquaintance. What more could I have asked for.

CookyJarI think she is hotter now then before. I have to bet that she is way more experience the in 2007.

Davidonecall
03-20-11, 13:07
This is a "Private Message," I recently received. I believe in keeping PMs private and I hope XXX XXXXXX does not mind my using his as an example.

How about this one? .

I get a lot of PM's like this one.

Some / Most of the PMs I receive are request for information. I try to answer all PMs. (There are exceptions. Recently I got a PM asking if I knew a girl who would help a visiting monger get drugs. Bullcrap like that; I don't answer.) Request for contact information, a phone number or where to locate a girl; to those I try to reply.

However, I believe that most of the PMs I receive, could be and should be first posted in the main forum. While I truly appreciate the compliments, I believe these mongers would be better served if they posted in the main forum. By posting their comments in the main forum; mongers can gather a conscience on what's nice on the streets. Also; by posting request in the main forum they increase thier chances of getting good useable information. I am not the best source of information and I am certainly not the only source.

I know that some mongers avoid the main forum because of the many assholes that seem to thrive on negativity. My suggestion is to ignore them and seek out the aid of the genuine mongers who are willing to share helpful information.

CookyJar

PS: I am sorry, XXX XXXXXX, but I don't have that kind of information. I hope you don't mind my using you PM as an example. I was not putting you on blast. Hopefully one of our fellow mongers will be able to assist you. I even know that. If you want something good you look but if you want the best you go to the best. I would ask you too. Keep them coming and thanks.

Lap2008
03-20-11, 14:37
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=125901

Wow cooky. I lurk your threads. I have enjoyed reading of your exploits. But this is the first time I felt that I had to comment. Wow-o-wow. This girl is so damn adorable!

CookyJar
03-21-11, 00:40
Thanks, I totally agree, she is a cutie.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=125901

Wow cooky. I lurk your threads. I have enjoyed reading of your exploits. But this is the first time I felt that I had to comment. Wow-o-wow. This girl is so damn adorable! And the service is great.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-21-11, 00:46
...that tat on her back is a dead giveaway.

My last 2 intercepts with her were unfortunately on bad days, but yes, on a typical days she's a lot of fun. Nicole has two new tattoos. I knew the one on her shoulder would be a dead giveaway; but, I figured the two new ones would throw you off. Like I said, "You Peeked," beyond the obvious.

The one on her ass is a simple heart with her name inside.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-21-11, 00:51
Nikki and I have known each other for quite a while...The one on her arm is more interesting.

Real Eyes

Realize

Real Lies

I don't get it? Maybe you can explain it to me. Can the meaning be as simple as it reads. (Whose eyes? Realize what? Who lies?)

CookyJar

Jakebach
03-21-11, 01:39
I know that Nikki is adorable no denying that. But Cooky could you point me into the direction as to where I can find the lost gem Sabrina?

AgentChan
03-21-11, 03:05
She was standing on the corner of Letterly. If she were walking on Market St you would pass her by, never thinking for a moment that she might be a SW.

Hmmmmm! Am I wasting my time responding to your request?

CookyJarNot at all, we all have our opinions. Its just that I feel that the LA SW dress hotter, than the kensington ones. Thanks for the info on Donna.

Davey1965
03-21-11, 08:54

CookyJarOh this is too easy. With so many Nicole's on the ave, this one has been named by myself and some friends as "Piggy Nicole". She used to be tiny Nicole many years ago but as your pictures show you can see the reason for the name change.

CookyJar
03-21-11, 10:34
Oh this is too easy. With so many Nicole's on the ave, this one has been named by myself and some friends as "Piggy Nicole". She used to be tiny Nicole many years ago but as your pictures show you can see the reason for the name change."Piggy Nicole?" Why I oughta blankity, blank, blank the blank outa ya. How dare you use such terms for this sweetie. (Just kidding Davey. I know a lot of guys like calling women pigs, sluts, W*****, B***** and etc. It's not my thing; but, I am a asshole so what do I know.)

I did a quick search in the StreetWalker thread for the term "Piggy Nicole." I got nothing. I figure it is a name used among you and your buds. I do wish you had shared the news of her return – the service was great.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-21-11, 10:44
… this one has been named by myself and some friends as "Piggy Nicole".I cannot believe that anyone would call this girl a "Pig."

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-21-11, 10:51
"Piggy Nicole?" Why I oughta blankity, blank, blank the blank outa ya.

CookyJarNicole may not be a spinner; but, a pig - I don't think so.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-21-11, 11:00
Nicole may not be a spinner; but, a pig. I don't think so.

CookyJarI hadn't seen Nicole on the street for a lot of months. I was hoping she'd made it. Whether you think of her as a pig, spinner or whatever – she is good people.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-21-11, 11:02
. She is good people.

CookyJarAnd a nice date. JMHO.

YMMV.

CookyJar

Zaphod II
03-21-11, 12:39
"Piggy Nicole?" Why I oughta blankity, blank, blank the blank outa ya. How dare you use such terms for this sweetie. (Just kidding Davey. I know a lot of guys like calling women pigs, sluts, W, B* and etc. It's not my thing; but, I am a asshole so what do I know.)

I did a quick search in the StreetWalker thread for the term "Piggy Nicole." I got nothing. I figure it is a name used among you and your buds. I do wish you had shared the news of her return – the service was great.

CookyJarDon't call her that dude, thats just not cool. Anyways, as I recall she went by the name "Short curly Redhead (or red-haired) Nicole" back in the day. But seeing her in these pics guess that doesn't fit anymore either.

Hummer Bird
03-21-11, 12:58
And a nice date. JMHO.

YMMV.

CookyJarNice cans on this one man!

Davey1965
03-21-11, 14:38
Don't call her that dude, thats just not cool. Anyways, as I recall she went by the name "Short curly Redhead (or red-haired) Nicole" back in the day. But seeing her in these pics guess that doesn't fit anymore either.Yes we used to call her Curly Nicole as well. But having so many Nicole's and Nikki's we've given them all nicknames. I do have to say she is looking a bit less "piggy" as when she first came back on the streets a few months ago. I'd say she easily lost 30 and another 30 and the old hairdo will make her Curly Nicole again.

CookyJar
03-21-11, 17:19
...having so many Nicole's and Nikki's we've given them all nicknames...Introducing "Black Nicole."

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-21-11, 17:25
Yes we used to call her Curly Nicole as well. Curly Nicole had her name tattooed on her ass. "Black Nicole," doesn't have a tattoo on her butt.

That's how I could tell them apart.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-21-11, 17:34
The only way I could tell them apart was by the tattoos.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-21-11, 17:39
… having so many Nicole's and Nikki's we've given them all nicknames… Black Nicole has her name Tattooed on her arm. If you see a girl with "Nicole," tattooed on her arm; that's not "Curly Nicole;" it's "Black Nicole."

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-21-11, 17:43

CookyJarThere is one other way to tell them apart."Curly Nicole," has red hair."Black Nicole," doesn't.

CookyJar
03-21-11, 19:37

CookyJarCan you tell which is which? I know! It's amazing, isn't it. A threesome with two girls both named "Nicole." If it were not for the tattoos I would not have been able to tell them apart.

ROFLMBAS.

CookyJar

Longdeluxe
03-23-11, 06:12
There is one other way to tell them apart."Curly Nicole," has red hair."Black Nicole," doesn't.Actually from the look of this picture it appears black nicole doesn't have a pussy either. Thats another way to tell them apart.

Old School 62
03-23-11, 14:23
How did you know? What gave her away? The tat? I figured the new ones would throw everyone off. The red hair and cute face? You must have peeked. LOL.

I guarantee you she did not nod off during our date – more to follow.

In fact, I've date her on three separate occasions, two were threesomes and there was never the slightest hint of a nod.

CookyJarLooks like she's had a kid and has definitely put on weight. She still looks good though. I hate to speculate but it will not be long before her dope habit get's real bad again. As some of you guys may remember my post back in 2008, we went to a hotel and she slept the whole time. Shot some dope straight away and good night Irene. The next morning we go down to the hotel restaurant and grab some Breakfast. She nodded out in her food.

CookyJar
03-24-11, 00:16
Can you tell which is which? I know! It's amazing, isn't it. A threesome with two girls both named "Nicole." If it were not for the tattoos I would not have been able to tell them apart.

ROFLMBAS.

CookyJar

More Nicoles

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-24-11, 00:22
Nicole sucked me hard while Nicole licked my balls. I shot a nice initial load. Then we took a time out and I shot a couple of pictures of Nicole. I am glad to say, that with the help of both Nicole and Nicole, I was able to rise to the occasion and fucked Nicole mish, while Nicole fondled my nuts.

Both Nicoles are freaks and I would have no problem dating them again. YMMV.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-24-11, 00:23
After they had gotten me rock hard, I told Nicole to lick on Nicole's pussy while Nicole put a condom on my dick. Nicole straddled Nicole's face and rode Nicole's face in a reverse cowgirl like position, rubbing her pussy against Nicole's tongue and lips. Once her pussy was ready, Nicole rolled over onto her back and spread her leg wide. Nicole's pussy was wet and slippery from Nicole's tonguing. I had no problem easing into Nicole's tight pussy.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-24-11, 00:25
I asked Nicole if she would like to join Nicole and me. She said, "Sure, why not." Nicole swooped down and got busy licking my balls.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-24-11, 00:27
Nicole was giving me a really sweet BBBJ when there was a knock on the Door. It was Nicole.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-24-11, 00:37
Actually from the look of this picture it appears black nicole doesn't have a pussy either. Thats another way to tell them apart.I just show what out there. If you cannot find the hole, that is not my problem.

Perhaps you should get your glasses checked. Here is another view.

CookyJar

Tha X Facta
03-24-11, 01:11
I just show what out there. If you cannot find the hole, that is not my problem.

Perhaps you should get your glasses checked. Here is another view.

CookyJarTried to shed a little light on the situation; hope you don't mind.

X Out

CookyJar
03-24-11, 09:25
Tried to shed a little light on the situation; hope you don't mind.

X OutThanks X Facta,

I have no problem with the changes you made. I hope other appreciate you efforts.

It is all a matter of personal preference. I do attempt the gentle lightening of some pictures and some portions of certain pictures. I try not to lose the integrity of the picture. I liked the contrast between the two girls as well as the rich colors of the back lit background in the original pictures.

When a picture is lightened, often some details are washed out. I noticed in your pictures, a few of Nicoles freckles are missing. LOL.

The pictures I post express my own personal taste. They reflex the calibrations of my monitor. Others may want to adjust the pictures too suit their preferences and the adjustments on their monitor.

JMHO, a blind man could have found that hole. It wasn't hard to find, you just had to know where to look.

;)

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-24-11, 10:46
Looks like she's had a kid and has definitely put on weight. She still looks good though. I hate to speculate but it will not be long before her dope habit get's real bad again. As some of you guys may remember my post back in 2008, we went to a hotel and she slept the whole time. Shot some dope straight away and good night Irene. The next morning we go down to the hotel restaurant and grab some Breakfast. She nodded out in her food.Which Nicole are you talking about? ROFLOL

Meaning no disrespect to you Old School62, but; maybe it's time you tried out another Nicole. Fortunately we have a ton of Nicoles for you to pick from.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-24-11, 14:29
Let's welcome our next mystery guest. Can you tell who she is from this picture?

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-24-11, 14:33
. Maybe it's time you tried out another Nicole. Fortunately we have a ton of Nicoles for you to pick from.

CookyJarIf I am anything; it's fair. :)

Here is another picture of our guest Nicole, taken at a different angle.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-24-11, 14:44
Okay! LOL! I know the last two were a bit much. Few people other than Davey would know this girl from those last pictures, so here is another.

Which Nicole is this?

CookyJar

Lemmesee
03-24-11, 23:24
Okay! LOL! I know the last two were a bit much. Few people other than Davey would know this girl from those last pictures, so here is another.

Which Nicole is this?

CookyJarI am speechless!

Davey1965
03-25-11, 08:39
Which Nicole is this?

CookyJarI'll give everyone a hint also. Can you say "Crazy"

Akaloc
03-25-11, 09:14
This is my first post but I've been lurking around here for awhile and I'm going to have to agree with Davey1965, it's "Crazy" Nicole.

Akaloc
03-25-11, 09:27
That ass is fairly similar.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=96725&d=1269819842

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5976-Supereloquent-s-Reports-Philadelphia&p=965627#post965627

CookyJar
03-25-11, 10:38
I'll give everyone a hint also. Can you say "Crazy"I've said it before. I will say it again. "Nobody has their finger on the pulse of Kensington Ave like Davey1965."

CookyJar

Davey1965
03-25-11, 12:28
I've said it before. I will say it again."Nobody has their finger on the pulse of Kensington Ave like Davey1965."

CookyJarIf I haven't spent countless hours with her pinned under my fat ass looking at that heart tattoo, I would have never known. LOL!

CookyJar
03-25-11, 13:46
That ass is fairly similar.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=96725&d=1269819842
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5976-Supereloquent-s-Reports-Philadelphia&p=965627#post965627

Thanks Akaloc for digging out Supereloquent’s post.

I have noticed “Crazy Nicole” on the Ave for some time now. She is a fixture on the southern end of the stroll. She is certainly animated and full of energy and usually running around, so it is no surprise where her nickname originates.

…she looked very good. She is tall (5 feet 9 or so), thin and has a pretty face. She is an elongated version of a perfect spinner. She is also very sweet and pleasant, quite the opposite of what I may have been expecting, given her nick.

I don’t know who first gave this Nicole the title “Crazy Nicole.” It may have started with this post by Supereloquent. I am not big on labels. People do change. I have not seen those erratic, spacey behaviors that use to be exhibited by Nicole for some time now. I believe Nicole have solved the “Crazy Behavior” problem.

(This is a link to Supereloquent’s post in it’s entirety Crazy Nicole.

In his report, Supereloquent goes into some details concerning a rumor involving Nicole.

I don’t deal in rumors. I rely on facts. The facts as I understand them are; everyone is a potential STD carrier. Wrap that Wrascal.)

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-25-11, 13:59
My files list her as Skinny Blonde Nicole and AnonGirl Nicole. I remember the reasoning behind the name “Crazy Nicole.” IMHO None of these names fit this reincarnation of Nicole. She is not skinny, she is not anonymous and she is not crazy. She is beautiful.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-25-11, 14:08
I never dated "Crazy Nicole." I did date "Skinny Blonde Nicole". Back then I didn't know her name. I called her AnonGirl until Davey informed me that her name was 'Nicole. '

These are pictures of "Skinny Blonde Nicole aka AnonGirl" taken in 2009.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-25-11, 14:15
Nicole is a tall drink of water, on a thin frame. She is never going to be big. Back in 2009 she was little more than a bean pole.

More pictures of "Skinny Blonde Nicole aka AnonGirl," taken in 2009.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-25-11, 14:18
For 2011 "Crazy Nicole," is sporting a pair of long lanky well shaped legs, a nice small bubble butt, a pair of firm perky breast and the face of a glamour model. And, that's not the only change. She is no longer crazy, IMHO.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-25-11, 14:32
My previous date with "Crazy Nicole" was a threesome with Katie. That date registered a 9. 5 on the Richter scale. Nicole's participation was superb. She did everything I asked and matched Katie step for step. She was great and anything but crazy.

Click on this link to go to: ”Katie & Nikki and Threeways Are the Way to Go” and read my report on Nicole and Katie. She wasn't acting crazy on that date.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-25-11, 14:42
...meaning no disrespect to you Old School62, but; maybe it's time you tried out another Nicole. Fortunately we have a ton of Nicoles for you to pick from.

CookyJarOldSchool62,

I recommend Crazy Nicole. (I hope Davey decides to change her name. "Crazy" no longer fits. I prefer "Tall Blonde Nicole." Anything would be better than "Crazy." I am finding it hard to recommend someone named "Crazy.")

FYI: Duke has her listed in his PhotoIndex as "Slender Nicole."

Nicole does have a boyfriend. He can be problematic. He is not a threat or anything like that. He sometimes follows her around like a puppy. He does try to be a cock blocker. If she is out there it means they need the money for rent, food or drugs and usually he will let her go. I have not seen him around for awhile but I believe he is still in the pictures. Most of these girls keep somebody around for protection. But, this guy sometimes acts like a love sick boyfriend.

Remember. YMMV.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-25-11, 14:49
If I haven't spent countless hours with her pinned under my fat ass looking at that heart tattoo, I would have never known. LOL!That's sounds like another endorsement.

Davey, do you still see Nicole out there acting crazy, spastic, you know what I mean, nutty?

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-25-11, 14:54
Tall Blonde Nicole is a beauty.

JMHO

CookyJar

PS: Davey, one more question. Is Nicole a natural Blonde? If anyone knows - you know. LOL

Akaloc
03-26-11, 00:38
For 2011 "Crazy Nicole," is sporting a pair of long lanky well shaped legs, a nice small bubble butt, a pair of firm perky breast and the face of a glamour model. And, that's not the only change. She is no longer crazy, IMHO.

CookyJarYeah, its weird how for being so skinny, she still has such a fat looking ass.

Jicarlo
03-26-11, 15:14
That weight gain differently looks good on her

Fbtom
03-26-11, 23:41
That weight gain differently looks good on herI'm in total agreement with Jicarlo's comment! BTW, my date with her a while back was very pleasant. Didn't note anything that resembled "Crazy" at all.

Lurker3
03-27-11, 08:08
I have lurked here for a long time but the bullshit and hate and inaccuracies and chest puffing are really piling up too deep. I was never a big fan of SE. He was full of himself and his stuff was hard to swallow. But the good outweighed the bad IMHO and you didn't have to read him. He had his own corner of the world which was easily ignored.

SE is now gone but you wouldn't know it from the posts here. He is quoted and his pics and reports are linked. He posted a lot of shit. Like it or not much of it was valuable information even for occasional visitors to Philly like me. He is still often maligned. Sometimes that is done accurately but mostly it is not. There seem to be a few people in here who just can't pass up an opportunity to piss on his grave. The golden rule is a good one. I suggest that the pissers think hard about the old saying that what goes around comes around.

Why did I erupt with this out of nowhere? I guess I believe in being fair. Like SE or not let's be fair to him. I would want the same for me or anyone for that matter. CJ accused him of spreading rumors and that CJ only deals in facts? According to who? CJ and his ho sources? So the information from SE's SW source was a rumor but CJ's SW sources only provide facts? Let's please not get carried away with searches for the truth from SWs about anything.

I got a kick out of the so-called research for Crazy Nicole's nickname by Akaloc and pinning it on SE. I am not going to look up all the times that SE mentioned that he didn't know where the nick came from. You do it if you are interested. But I do remember in the fall that he suggested a better alternate nick as well as mentioning all the nicks he had seen applied to her. Don't quote that one. It must have been a rumor.

Misfit
03-27-11, 08:19
CookyJar,

In 2 years I'm glad she finally put a little meat on them bones. Good shots.

Misfit

SoCalMonger
03-27-11, 09:46
Nichole is fairly hot. Just wish we had some action like Nichole in SD. We have had only 1 good SW so far this year.

CookyJar
03-27-11, 11:04
...I believe in being fair. Like SE or not let's be fair to him. I would want the same for me or anyone for that matter. CJ accused him of spreading rumors and that CJ only deals in facts? According to who? CJ and his ho sources? So the information from SE's SW source was a rumor but CJ's SW sources only provide facts? Let's please not get carried away with searches for the truth from SWs about anything.

Then be fair. I said I didn't know where the name came from. Besides, it was all in jest. Humor. A little fun. Ease up. It's the internet for Christ sake. Nobody should be taking this shit that serious.

Please do me a favor. Go to Supereloquent's report,Crazy Nicole. Read it! Pay special attention to the second paragraph, first sentence, and fourth word. Supereloquent, called it a rumor. Continue to read, paying special attention to that portion of his writings concerning the aforementioned rumor.

I felt that Supereloquent's comments, while not of any special concern to me personally, were important enough to be referenced in my latest report on Nicole. If you cannot see that importance, that is your problem and not mine.

I will continue to treat Supereloquent and his reports just as I always have, with the respect and caution they deserve.

...The facts as I understand them are; everyone is a potential STD carrier. Wrap that Wrascal.)

CookyJar

Lurker3
03-27-11, 11:37
[QUOTE=CookyJar; 1163722]Then be fair. I said I didn't know where the name came from. Besides, it was all in jest. Humor. A little fun. Ease up. It's the internet for Christ sake. Nobody should be taking this shit that serious.

Please do me a favor. Go to Supereloquent's report, Continue to read, paying special attention to that portion of his writings concerning the aforementioned rumor.

I felt that Supereloquent's comments, while not of any special concern to me personally, were important enough to be referenced in my latest report on Nicole. If you cannot see that importance, that is your problem and not mine.

I will continue to treat Supereloquent and his reports just as I always have, with the respect and caution they deserve.

I wasn't beefing with you about the source of the nickname for Nicole. That was inaccurately brought up by Akaloc. But you did give him an attaboy for pointing it out. So please take a little of the blame.

I agree that this stuff shouldn't be so serious. But trashing another monger inaccurately who is already dead and buried isn't fair and it isn't funny. Humor has its place and you said you wanted to be fair.

I read the report that you suggested I read. It very carefully points out the nature of the rumor and its source. This is a lot more than most posters do here. My comment still stands that I would never take anything a SW told anyone to the bank no matter who the source is.

Treating reports with respect and caution is a good thing and I will try to do the same to yours. I have always liked your stuff and my initial burst of commentary should not be taken as anything personal toward you. I would take issue with Akaloc and his shoddy research but it's not like we are perfect in here or anywhere else.

One thing is for sure and that is to

Davey1965
03-28-11, 09:06
Didn't note anything that resembled "Crazy" at all.You should have seen her around Somerset last night. LOL! I think if I could have captured her on vid and put her on Youtube it would have gone viral. Call her what you want but I'll stick with Crazy Nichole. Or after seeing her old self in action last night maybe just plain old "fucking nuts". I do say this in a good way though as the crazier they are usually the better in bed and it definetely holds true with her.

CookyJar
03-28-11, 09:41
I wasn't beefing with you about the source of the nickname for Nicole. That was inaccurately brought up by Akaloc. But you did give him an attaboy for pointing it out. So please take a little of the blame.

I agree that this stuff shouldn't be so serious. But trashing another monger inaccurately who is already dead and buried isn't fair and it isn't funny. Humor has its place and you said you wanted to be fair.

I read the report that you suggested I read. It very carefully points out the nature of the rumor and its source. This is a lot more than most posters do here. My comment still stands that I would never take anything a SW told anyone to the bank no matter who the source is.

Treating reports with respect and caution is a good thing and I will try to do the same to yours. I have always liked your stuff and my initial burst of commentary should not be taken as anything personal toward you. I would take issue with Akaloc and his shoddy research but it's not like we are perfect in here or anywhere else.

One thing is for sure and that is to
Akaloc deserved an “Attaboy.” He did a little research, no one else did. Blame?? What blame? Akaloc did not give her the nickname “Crazy Nicole,” and neither did Supereloquent. I didn’t give her the nickname. Even so, what’s to be blamed.

You are still taking this crap to serious. Nobody is dead and no one is buried. No one’s inaccuracies were trashed. The jesting I was referring too was the game I was playing with Davey, Mike80 and the rest of the forum.

I am not a saint. Neither is Supereloquent. He is not dead so stopping trying to canonize him.

If you read his report, then you know that he very carefully pointed out that it was a rumor he got from a SW friend, who heard it from someone else, who supposedly heard it from Nicole. IMHO, this is how rumors get started. Someone hears something from someone who heard it from someone and then passes it on to someone. In Supereloquent’s and Akaloc’s defense, due to the subject matter of the rumor, it did warrant comment. In my own defense, I stand by my original assertion, I don’t deal in rumors. I rely on facts. The facts as I understand them are; everyone is a potential STD carrier. Wrap that Wrascal.)

No one is perfect. I am not and neither is Supereloquent. He is not dead. His reports are still a valuable resource. If he is not dead and not a saint, why are people trying to make him a martyr?

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-28-11, 10:18
You should have seen her around Somerset last night. LOL! I think if I could have captured her on vid and put her on Youtube it would have gone viral. Call her what you want but I'll stick with Crazy Nichole. Or after seeing her old self in action last night maybe just plain old "fucking nuts". I do say this in a good way though as the crazier they are usually the better in bed and it definetely holds true with her.

I always avoided her when she was skitzing. "Skitzing," that's what they use to call girls who acted crazy while looking for a crack hit. I believe it has to do with them being sleep deprived on a crack binge. Skitzing could also have something to do with the cut used in the crack.

I thought she had gotten away from crack. Notice that I did not say she had stopped using drugs. I believe her boyfriend was trying to keep her away from crack – enough said.

At any rate, I am glad I got it, when I got it.

LOL ;)

CookyJar

Akaloc
03-30-11, 04:00
I would take issue with Akaloc and his shoddy research but it's not like we are perfect in here or anywhere else.
Akaloc deserved an 'Attaboy. ' He did a little research, no one else did. Blame? What blame? Akaloc did not give her the nickname 'Crazy Nicole, ' and neither did Supereloquent. I didn't give her the nickname. Even so, what's to be blamed.

In Supereloquent's and Akaloc's defense, due to the subject matter of the rumor, it did warrant comment.

Anyway, to clear something up, I have never met said Nicole. So I cannot pass judgment. I only used that name as it was one used by others to differentiate her from the many other numerous "Nicoles". That said, I even used scare quotes in the original post to imply that "Crazy" shouldn't be taken so literal. LOL.

This is my first post but I've been lurking around here for awhile and I'm going to have to agree with Davey1965, it's "Crazy" Nicole.

Forth Ryte
03-30-11, 07:02
I always avoided her when she was skitzing."Skitzing," that's what they use to call girls who acted crazy while looking for a crack hit. I believe it has to do with them being sleep deprived on a crack binge. Skitzing could also have something to do with the cut used in the crack.

CookyJarActually, I'd think that "skitzing" was a reference to acting schizophrenic.

. Forth Ryte

CookyJar
03-30-11, 09:56
Actually, I'd think that "skitzing" was a reference to acting schizophrenic.

Forth RyteThat makes sense to me. But, do you know what is it that causes them to Skitz? Is it sleep deprivation? Is it the cut in the drugs? Or is it actually some form of mental problem? I've seen a lot of girls skitzing.

Sometimes a skitzer can whole it together long enough to perform a nice BJ. But, I personally don't like being bothered, while they are acting erratic.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-30-11, 13:26
Any questions?

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-30-11, 13:30
The most fun I have had in months, maybe even years. As soon as I resize a few more pictures, I will tell her secret. In the mean time, play the game.

What do you think is her secret?

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-30-11, 13:33
When I first date a girl, I explain, this is a hobby. It is something I do for fun. There is no money in it for me and the site where I post the pictures is a free site. I am not being paid. It's just a hobby.

But, more to the truth; it is a game. Win, Lose or draw, I like playing the game. I am having a ball.

It is similar to the video games that you young guys play. If you play long enough, you get better. After you learn the game and it's secrets you move on to a higher level. Eventually you'll get bonus points and jackpots. And, as any real gamer knows, the game never ends. There is always another game.

Am I the only one out there having fun? Am I the only one out there who knows the secret?

What's her secret?

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-30-11, 13:37
My good friend Ed Norton, always implied that, I was on a fool's errand. I never argued that point with him, I knew he was right. Mine's is a, "fool's errand." I push this huge boulder up a mountain only to reach the top and have it roll down the other side. I walk down the mountain, get behind the rock, and begin pushing it back to the top. I know that when I get to the summit the darn thing is just going to roll down to the other side – the task never ends. Nothing changes.

Most of the membership doesn't post reviews. Senior Members, regular members, lurkers, asshole antagonists, with but a few exceptions; nobody post their finding.

Why do I bother? Because it's fun.

What's her secret.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-30-11, 13:42
I try to post my reviews, and the pictures which accompany them, in the order that I find them. I do this because I believe time is of the essence. These girls come and go so fast that in the blink of an eye you could miss out. I recently picked up a BSW with a nice face and body, but I do not believe she is going to be available to the average monger. I am skipping over / by-passing her review in order to review another more recent find.

I quickly cropped and resized a few of this new finds pictures so that I can put her out there. But, the game goes on.

Can you guess her secret.

CookyJar

Beady
03-30-11, 13:47
My good friend Ed Norton, always implied that, I was on a fool's errand. I never argued that point with him, I knew he was right. Mine's is a,"fool's errand." I push this huge boulder up a mountain only to reach the top and have it roll down the other side. I walk down the mountain, get behind the rock, and begin pushing it back to the top. I know that when I get to the summit the darn thing is just going to roll down to the other side – the task never ends. Nothing changes.

Most of the membership doesn't post reviews. Senior Members, regular members, lurkers, asshole antagonists, with but a few exceptions; nobody post their finding.

Why do I bother? Because it's fun.

What's her secret.

CookyJarThese last two postings of yours say so much about most mongers attitude. I reside in the UK. Our supply chain is very limited compared to the US, but maybe not so dangerous. I will visit Florida in July and hopefully have a succession of experiences which I will willingly report in the appropriate place.

I have been a member for just under two years and spend a couple of hours each day reading the postings for advice and latest news. We have a wonderful site here but it looks like there is more arguing amongst members than genuine posting at times.

How I wish I had your insight, but even more your experiences. Keep up the good work, particularly the pictures. It shows there is hope, even for an oldie such as me.

Thank you again CJ for all your efforts.

BD

Nivramb
03-30-11, 15:59
My guess is she has a PP. A pussy piercing. However she is certainly a perky little spinner. I would be proud to have her lick my chops anytime.

Baldy Cruiser
03-30-11, 16:24
Cute girl. She looks 16. LOL. I could take her for a spin!
Great pics Cooky. She is a cutie.
Please don't tell us she has a penis. LOL.

BALDY CRUISER :)

Beady
03-30-11, 16:43
totally agree with bc she looks 16, could even pass for younger. can't believe you would do an **** so that cannot be it.

does she have kids?

is she dumb. cannot speak!

oh i don't know, what i do know is that she is close to a 10!

bd

Tussel
03-30-11, 17:01
I try to post my reviews, and the pictures which accompany them, in the order that I find them. I do this because I believe time is of the essence. These girls come and go so fast that in the blink of an eye you could miss out. I recently picked up a BSW with a nice face and body, but I do not believe she is going to be available to the average monger. I am skipping over / by-passing her review in order to review another more recent find.

I quickly cropped and resized a few of this new finds pictures so that I can put her out there. The game goes on.

CookyJarCookyJar, she is probably the best looking SW you have ever reported to this site. Wow, she looks like she could be a highly paid escort or model.

Davidonecall
03-30-11, 17:40

I quickly cropped and resized a few of this new finds pictures so that I can put her out there. The game goes on.

CookyJarWow she is very hot. I wish I could have found her myself. Thanks for those wonderful picture.

Bigben1967
03-30-11, 17:58

CookyJarShe has a twin sister.

PR Dawg215
03-30-11, 18:47
Which Nicole are you talking about? ROFLOL.

Meaning no disrespect to you Old School62, but; maybe it's time you tried out another Nicole. Fortunately we have a ton of Nicoles for you to pick from.

CookyJarVery nasty!

TheyCallMeHawk
03-30-11, 18:50
Wow she is very hot. I wish I could have found her myself. Thanks for those wonderful picture.Thats alotta ink for someone who looks so young so my guess is she is 20+ and has a kid or two

Cyan001
03-30-11, 18:59

CookyJarGreat Work CookyJar! Long time admirer, first time to add my two cents to your thread.

My guess is that she is the daughter / younger sister of another SW?

Enjoy & Be Safe!

CookyJar
03-31-11, 03:14
My guess is she has a PP. A pussy piercing. However she is certainly a perky little spinner. I would be proud to have her lick my chops anytime.Sorry, wrong answer.

I don't see a pussy piercing. Do you. LOL

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-31-11, 03:17
Cute girl. She looks 16. LOL. I could take her for a spin!

Great pics Cooky. She is a cutie.

Please don't tell us she has a penis. LOL.

BALDY CRUISER. Baldy, you know me better than that. I don't even play like that.
;)
Wrong Answer!

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-31-11, 03:22
re: the secret.

totally agree with bc she looks 16, could even pass for younger. can't believe you would do an **** so that cannot be it.

does she have kids?

is she dumb. cannot speak!

oh i don't know, what i do know is that she is close to a 10!

bdno! i don't do under age. she spoke to me, sweet tender words of love. i didn't ask her about kids. looking at the dimples in her nipples, her flat tummy, no birth line or stretch marks – i am guessing no babies.

wrong answer.

but, she is a 10 imho.

;)

cookyjar

CookyJar
03-31-11, 03:25
She has a twin sister.Wrong answer. But, you are warm.

Here is a hint. It's not a relative.

(If this girl had a twin and they were working together, I would not be posting this crap – I'd be dead.)

LOL.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-31-11, 03:29
Thats alotta ink for someone who looks so young so my guess is she is 20+ and has a kid or twoWrong answer.

Like I said to Beady, I didn't see any signs of child birth. But, you are right about her being 20. I did ask and I believe her; mostly because of the circumstances under which I found her. That's another hint. LOL.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-31-11, 03:33
Great Work CookyJar! Long time admirer, first time to add my two cents to your thread.

My guess is that she is the daughter / younger sister of another SW?

Enjoy & Be Safe! Wrong answer. But, you are warm. Here is a hint. It is not a relative.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-31-11, 03:38
Her name is Maylea and she does resemble Moyua, IMHO. They have the same long thin body type. That is not the secret. As far as I know there is no relationship.

This is not the secret, but it would have been my first guess. I am surprised no one saw the likeness. They both have a lot of ink.
CookyJar

Fkdave
03-31-11, 08:18
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/s3xii-y0ung-3xotic-tr3t-247-20/6806649

Her name is Maylea and she does resemble Moyua, IMHO. They have the same long thin body type. That is not the secret. As far as I know there is no relationship.

This is not the secret, but it would have been my first guess. I am surprised no one saw the likeness. They both have a lot of ink.

CookyJar

HungryEye
03-31-11, 08:45

CookyJarHoly F* Batman, just when I think CJ can't get any better he out does himself again! Thanks CJ!

H.

Bigdaddy62
03-31-11, 09:08
CJ,

My guess is that she is a porn star. She is really photogenic.

When In Vegas
03-31-11, 13:50
Uhm. She has tan lines in winter? . Sorry

Johnny Stales
03-31-11, 14:38
She's friends with that other really hot girl who didn't walk the streets, Chela (iirc).

CookyJar
03-31-11, 16:06
Uhm. She has tan lines in winter? . SorryUhn! Nope! Wrong Answer.

The whole issue with "Tan Lines" had to do with the availability of girls featured in a review. Her availability is the reason I bump her to the head of the line. So why am I taking so long to give up her secret. The minute I tell her secret, she will become available to those who truly want her.

I want to make one last trip myself before rush hour starts.

ROFLOL.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-31-11, 16:14
She's friends with that other really hot girl who didn't walk the streets, Chela (iirc).Wrong answer.

But, that was well thoughtout. In fact I have had it in the back of my mind to get them together. There is a third element involved that bothers me. I am not a pimp.

CookyJar

Dirty Deluxe
03-31-11, 16:44
She has a big veiny dick that's two shades darker than the rest of her and 3 inches longer than the monger who is trying to pick her up? (No offense to CJ or anyone else ).

In Greek mythology, The man who rolls a boulder up a hill over and over only to have it roll back down is Sisyphus, I believe.

CookyJar
03-31-11, 17:19
CJ,

My guess is that she is a porn star. She is really photogenic. Unfortunitily that's still a Wrong Answer.

It's one I haven't thought of, but she could be. She was just that good. Her was more of a GFE. The BBBJ was very much a porn style DT.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-31-11, 17:34
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/s3xii-y0ung-3xotic-tr3t-247-20/6806649

That’s the secret, or at least part of it. She is available on BP.

Maylea is currently working under the tutorage of her mentor Aundrea. She has an ad on BP.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-31-11, 17:47

Maylea is currently working under the tutorage of her mentor Aundrea. She has an ad on BP.

She is available as a single or paired with Aundrea.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-31-11, 17:53

Maylea is a great provider by herself, paired with Aundrea she is magnificent.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-31-11, 17:59

That's the secret, or at least part of it. She is available on BP.

These girls come and goes like a summer breeze, especially the good ones. You'd better get it while it's hot

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-31-11, 18:07

I really wanted to tell you guys earlier but I wanted to get in a visit before the rush. Thanks Fkdave for fucking that up for me.

CookyJar

CookyJar
03-31-11, 18:27
Would anyone care to see the "Girl on Girl Pictures" of Maylea and Aundrea? What a pair.

Maylea is a SlimGoodie, and Aundrea is a Spinner; together, they are powerful.

FYI: Aundrea has added on a few extra pounds and looking real good.

CookyJar

Jicarlo
03-31-11, 19:21
Very nice find Cooky!

Joseleche
03-31-11, 20:54
WOW! Perky breasts on her. Thank you for the pictures

Old Woodie
03-31-11, 22:44
Of Maylea and Aundrea? What a pair.

CookyJar[/QUOTE]Oh Hell yea. ASAP

Fkdave
04-01-11, 13:53
Hopefully she still has some energy left next week.

That's the secret, or at least part of it. She is available on BP.

I really wanted to tell you guys earlier but I wanted to get in a visit before the rush. Thanks Fkdave for fucking that up for me.

CookyJar

AgentChan
04-03-11, 04:05
I have been desperately seeking the lovely MILF donna. I am not too familiar with the Ave. Any one got any tips?

Misfit
04-03-11, 07:47
Amazing collage of Aundrea.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126995

Misfit

CookyJar
04-03-11, 20:30
Amazing collage of Aundrea.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126995

MisfitMisfit,

How about a little chocolate for that sundae?

LOL :)

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-03-11, 20:34
Personally I prefer Black & White, when I can get it.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-03-11, 20:36
I started doing "Girl on Girl" pictures because I decided not to do male on female action shots. The girl on girl pictures is meant to show the open mindedness of the girls. Most girls are willing to do "Girl on Girl" poses even though are not lesbians. My "Girl on Girl" pictures are presented to show how far the girls are willing to go to please.

FYI: I have noticed, on more than one occasion; a girl will often pick up her performance when her pussy is being licked. Thank about it. .

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-03-11, 20:51
Would anyone care to see the "Girl on Girl Pictures" of Maylea and Aundrea? What a pair.

CookyJar

Judging from the response received, I'm guessing most of the membership is turned off by "Girl on Girl," pictures. At the very least, it would seem that most of you are not impressed by the "Girl on Girl" picture. :(

Dog that I am, I could care less. As long as the girls aren't too butch, I don't mind. I don't care if the pictures are of one, two, three or a dozen girls – the more the merry.

(FYI: See the little dimple in Maylea’s nipple? When you lick around her nipple and kiss it, the dimple pops out.)

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-03-11, 21:17
Oh Hell yea. ASAPFor you "Old Woodie."

CookyJar
04-03-11, 21:37
Looking at this picture got me to thinking about a few things.

It is nice if the girl has a cute face and nice looks. Everybody likes a nice healthy perky tit. Long pretty legs and a round firm bottom are always welcome. But, what about that other very useful appendage – the tongue.

Both Aundrea and Maylea are talented. In a race, Maylea beats Aundrea by a least a 1/2 inch. LOL

We all agree that performance trumps looks. Having a talented tongue has to count for something, doesn't it?

;)

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-03-11, 21:54
Any monger worth his salt, would want to know about Maylea tongue. LOL

You youngins might be impressed.

Sure she has nice boobies, a thin firm body and a cute face, but; can she suck/lick a dick – that's the question.
;)
CookyJar

Member #5805
04-03-11, 22:10

Sure she has nice boobies, a thin firm body and a cute face, but; can she suck / lick A dick – that's the question.

CookyJarDamn, CJ you do it again. I go to Vegas with the guys once a year for a big party. I think I may need to come to Philly and pay you to set us up with a good time. You could make big $$$$ doing a monger tour company. Advertise on here for free, I am sure I am not the only one that would pay to be hooked up with some of the fine talent you post on these pages.

Bravo again

Country Boy #3
04-03-11, 22:57
Top Notch CookyJar. Great bodies. Looks like they were having a lot of fun. Keep up the good work.

Happy Hunting.

CB3

Findaho
04-03-11, 22:57
Amazing set of photos CookyJar. You never cease to amaze me. Two of the cutest / sexiest girls you have presented to us. They look like they were comfortable and having fun as well. Keep up the great work.

By the way, from the pics I would say I prefer Maylea. She has an exotic look, and is REALLY skinny, but has an amazing rack still.

Looking at this picture got me to thinking about a few things.

It is nice if the girl has a cute face and nice looks. Everybody likes a nice healthy perky tit. Long pretty legs and a round firm bottom are always welcome. But, what about that other very useful appendage – the tongue.

Both Aundrea and Maylea are talented. In a race, Maylea beats Aundrea by a least a 1/2 inch. LOL.

We all agree that performance trumps looks. Having a talented tongue has to count for something, doesn't it?

CookyJar

Jicarlo
04-03-11, 23:48
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better!

Davidonecall
04-04-11, 00:17

Sure she has nice boobies, a thin firm body and a cute face, but; can she suck / lick A dick – that's the question.

CookyJarING this two girls are so beautiful! You just keep posting picture better and better.

Bigdaddy62
04-04-11, 07:56
The last week she has been out during the day (prior to 4pm) between Allegheny and Lehigh. Saw her at least 6 or 7 times on the ave.

I have been desperately seeking the lovely MILF donna. I am not too familiar with the Ave. Any one got any tips?

CookyJar
04-04-11, 09:23
Damn, CJ you do it again. I go to Vegas with the guys once a year for a big party. I think I may need to come to Philly and pay you to set us up with a good time. You could make big $$$$ doing a monger tour company. Advertise on here for free, I am sure I am not the only one that would pay to be hooked up with some of the fine talent you post on these pages.

Bravo againI don't know? Over the years there have been a lot of offers and a lot of suggestions. Would it be worth it to leave the day job? I'm not sure. Bunches of guy come on here proclaiming their need for good entertainment. Yet; when given the opportunity, few partake. For example; Maylea's contact information has been up on this site since last Thursday, it was up on BackPage before that, and to date, no one have came forth with a second opinion.

Most of the guys on this site are more about hot air than action. And the ones, who are looking for action, think more with their little heads, than their commonsense. Take Shamgodlou for example.

...Negotiated a price of 1. For an hour outcall. (...and a dose of HIV. )

...If it wasnt for the HIV and I could have done some DATY it would have been perfect.

...I would probably see her againFor a few (and I mean just a few) dollars more Shamgodlou could get one of these hotties, without the HIV conversation. He would rather go back and take another chance with HIV, knowing there is no DATY available. Go figure. Shamgodlou, do yourself a favor and give Maylea or Aundrea a call and ask if DATY is on the table. ;)

I am not saying it wouldn't be a good idea, if I could count on Hi Rollers like you Ri Designer. But, I cannot take that chance. Besides, very few people in my current occupation are ever arrested for pandering.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-04-11, 10:02
Amazing set of photos CookyJar. You never cease to amaze me. Two of the cutest / sexiest girls you have presented to us. They look like they were comfortable and having fun as well. Keep up the great work.

By the way, from the pics I would say I prefer Maylea. She has an exotic look, and is REALLY skinny, but has an amazing rack still. Aundrea is one of my ATF. But, Maylea's talents are not to be denied. My next visit will be a one-on-one with Maylea – after all, 'All's fair in love and war, ' right.

(The ass ain't bad either.)

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-04-11, 10:08
ING this two girls are so beautiful! You just keep posting picture better and better.Thanks,

They are both Hotties.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-05-11, 09:31
You got to figure if you dated any SW especially on the ave a percentage of have something.

Bingo!!! My thoughts exactly. Wrap that Wrascal.

Having said that, I am a little curious.

Just had a date with her a little bit ago. Awesome CBJ, I told her about the review she said she only said that bc dude wanted to hit it without a cover. I said well I'm not risking it so I opted for a CBJ no FS. She is hot though. If it wasnt for the post I wouldve done DATY and I never do that.

I am assuming that 1. mean $100 for an hour. That’s dirt cheap for a BackPage date. That’s $50 a half hour, which is about the same as what is currently being paid for some avenue car dates. That’s expensive for a car date. A shot of HIV for 1., that's priceless.

Why would you go back if you even had the slightest hint she was telling the truth? I could understand if it were a girlfriend. Lovely has already shown you that DATY is not on the table. If you like DATY, why are you going back? Are you going back to get the HIV?

There are a lot of girls out there who would be willing to give you what you want. Some for more and some for less – but, they are out there. Why are you even considering going back to a girl who admits a risk and denies you service?

FYI: Very few girls allow uncovered FS. Most girls will allow DATY; especially if you tell them no DATY is a deal breaker.
CookyJar

CookyJar
04-05-11, 13:12
Finding Toni might be a little difficult unless you have the number. Finding her on the streets (like I did) could be a problem. She is around, that's a fact.

I have move pictures of Toni. I will post them later. Once again I am setting Toni aside in order to post relevant information in a timely manner.

Time being always of the essence, I must take a trip over the river to post on a recent find. The Jersey find is hot and probably will not be around for long.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-05-11, 13:15
Toni provided excellent service. She has obviously done a little time in the sex trades. She was aware of most to the little tricks women do to entice men. She bumped and grinded, whimpered and groaned, and talked nasty in my ear. The BBBJ could have been better. The FS was tight. She did a reverse cowgirl, bouncing up and down like a fucking machine. The standing bent over doggie style was the best. She held tight onto the chair, bent her knees and pounded back on my dick. I had my hands around her hips, holding on, rocking into her sloppy wet pussy. I had to lean into it to keep her from knocking me off the ass. .

Think what you want to think. In the end, it's about the booty.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-05-11, 13:17
Toni is a dancer. She has a nice firm dancer's body. She did give me some contact info, but did not give me permission to pass it on.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-05-11, 13:18
I found Toni in the Hood, on a backstreet far from any known SWer stroll. It was one of life's little coincidences. We were in the right place at the right time.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-05-11, 13:20
This is Toni. I posted around her in order to get Maylea pictures out in a hurry. I want to get her info out before the trail gets cold.

CookyJar

Lemmesee
04-05-11, 15:10

CookyJarAmen to that!

NobodyYouKnow
04-05-11, 18:01
Both Aundrea and Maylea are talented. In a race, Maylea beats Aundrea by a least a 1/2 inch. LOLDammit, CJ. I'll be in my BUNK.

Saltydawg
04-07-11, 22:47
This is Toni. I posted around her in order to get Maylea pictures out in a hurry. I want to get her info out before the trail gets cold.

CookyJarHaven't seen her since the good old days of the Rum Keg and Lucky's (now Outerspace) in West Philly where she was a regular nearly a decade ago. Always had a positive attitude and very friendly. Also had a sister who worked at the Ritz Carlton hotel in Center City and was a real stunner. Sorry to see Antionette's resorted to the street, but not so surprised in a way as she was forever having issues with her family. But my recollections are of a very nice girl really out to please her man [of the moment! ].

CookyJar
04-09-11, 11:33
Haven't seen her since the good old days of the Rum Keg and Lucky's (now Outerspace) in West Philly where she was a regular nearly a decade ago. Always had a positive attitude and very friendly. Also had a sister who worked at the Ritz Carlton hotel in Center City and was a real stunner. Sorry to see Antionette's resorted to the street, but not so surprised in a way as she was forever having issues with her family. But my recollections are of a very nice girl really out to please her man [of the moment!].Thanks Saltydawg,

Thanks for the information on Antoinette (aka Tony). Tony told me that she works at Otta Space (her spelling) and Piccadilly. I did not post that information for two reasons. I thought that it might cause trouble for her at work and I had no way of telling if it was true intell. Over the years I have had a number of girls tell me that they work at a club. More often than not, they were referring to a pass experience – before their slide.

Our meeting was by chance. A meeting of opportunity. We met far from any known stroll. I am not ready to say she is a "StreetWalker." I think I was a target of opportunity, she saw me oogling her, and approached.

Saltydawg, have you ever heard of the theory, "Six Degrees of Separation?" I have a similar theory I call, "Street Credits." We are now connected.

Thanks again.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-09-11, 11:43
There are always other options.

Remember Street Steve and his $10 cheapies.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-09-11, 11:50
I have been getting numerous PM's asking me to divulge what I paid for my visit with Maylea and Aundrea. Only one member was gracious enough to start his PM by giving me an out. "No! I don't like to discuss what I pay girls for their service." I don't pay for pussy (or any sexual acts). That's illegal, as you all know.

I will discuss certain options and tendencies.

A lot depends on personal needs and abilities. If you are one of those guys who need six, eight or ten pops to be satisfied, you cannot expect a $20 date to make you happy. I consider myself average, for a guy my age. I am happy if I can get one or two before the Viagra effect wears off. Consider this, how many of you actually spend an hour inside a car, on a dark vacate street, getting a blow job? Thank about it, man-up and be truthful to yourself; how much time do you really need? Do you really need an hour at $160 or could you make do with ½ hour at half the cost? (They use to advertise their other rates. I am certain they are still available. Give them a call.)

OK! Okay! I know what you are thinking. $80 dollars is still a lot of money. But, look at the girls we are talking about. Do you really think you are going to get that for $20? And, even if you could, what fun would it be doing it, in the dark, in a filthy dirty lot, in the backseat of a car. IMHO, a car date with Maylea would be a waste.

Here is something else to consider, a comparison. I recently had a really nice date with a lovely girl name Kelly. We were in Southern Jersey, Camden. I wanted to spend some time with her, not a quickie in my car, in broad day light. We went to a Budget Inn. The three hour room cost $40, give or take a penny. $40 dollars for a room? That's half of what Maylea is asking, for ½ hour. Sure the Budget Inn's room was for three hour, but, that was two hours more than I really needed. Sure, I stretched thing out as long as I could, but the truth is; once the deed was done – I was ready to go. $40 for the room, Kelly, plus a nice tip – WOW.

Aundrea and Maylea's $80 ½ hour rate includes a nice room in a nice neighborhood. Sometimes it is about the convenience, the girl, the service and not the money.

We have all read reports from guys who pay $50 for the convenience of doing it in the luxurious cramp spaces of their car, or the guy who paid .1 and did not get the service he wanted (but did get a chance at a dose of HIV). For $30 more you can get out of the car and do it like it is suppose to be done. Or, for $20 less, you could get what you want, from a real hottie, minus the HIV conversation.

The real question: Is a girl like Maylea really worth $180 an hour. Yeah! She is worth that and more. But, not to me. After the first half hour, I wouldn't know what to do with her.

So! To answer the question; what did I pay? I paid nothing. I don't pay for sex. I took one for the team. I showed you pictures. I gave a report. I provided contact information. That should have been enough.

Give them a call. Negotiate. Tell them how cute you are.

If you got to ask...Etc, etc, etc.

CookyJar

Tussel
04-09-11, 12:38
Toni provided excellent service. She has obviously done a little time in the sex trades. She was aware of most to the little tricks women do to entice men. She bumped and grinded, whimpered and groaned, and talked nasty in my ear. The BBBJ could have been better. The FS was tight. She did a reverse cowgirl, bouncing up and down like a fucking machine. The standing bent over doggie style was the best. She held tight onto the chair, bent her knees and pounded back on my dick. I had my hands around her hips, holding on, rocking into her sloppy wet pussy. I had to lean into it to keep her from knocking me off the ass. .

CookyJarCooky, Toni was my favoite dancer at the Rum Keg and Outer Space. I haven't seen her for a while. She was a regular of mine at those clubs. IMO, she definitely knows how to fuck and did all those things you mentioned, to me also. I mean she knows how to treat a man. I never felt cheated from her services and always made sure I was satisfied. I am glad she is still around. I had her number and she knows me very well.

Jo Kuz
04-09-11, 12:40
Well said Cooky and I couldn't agree more!

I have been getting numerous PM's asking me to divulge what I paid for my visit with Maylea and Aundrea. Only one member was gracious enough to start his PM by giving me an out."No! I don't like to discuss what I pay girls for their service." I don't pay for pussy (or any sexual acts). That's illegal, as you all know.

CookyJar

Misfit
04-10-11, 09:05
Amazing girl on girl action. She is by far my favorite.

Misfit

YoHimBeBrother
04-17-11, 18:19
Damn CJ, you've out done yourself. Yohimbebrother is digging these two hotties.

Personally I prefer Black & White, when I can get it.

LOL.

CookyJar

CookyJar
04-18-11, 13:31
I did a search for other reports on Tara. I found a few that mention a girl named Tara but they is no way to determine if this is the girl they are referring too.

Although JohnnyBlazze doesn't name the girl in his report, his pictures are labeled Tara. Is this the same girl?

Click here to see JohnnyBlazze's Tara.

Fellas,

A few months ago I had an urge so I toured the K. Found a young WSW near Alleghany. Spent $30 for a BJCIM and some pics. SHe sucked like a champ took great direction, and as always had the same line as every girl out there "I have only done this for a month and a half, and am not like the other girls."

Enjoy the pics, if you don't like them. Don't look at the attachment and don't bother to annoy about my taste or my photography.

Regards,

Johnny BUnfortunately I cannot tell from his pictures if this is the same girl. Otherwise his review works, Tara is a WSW I found around Alleghany who gave a great BJ.

(I wonder whatever happened to Johnny B.)

CookyJar