PDA

View Full Version : CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

CookyJar
10-10-10, 09:04
Now that I have a job, I have to catch up quickly before I end up living along side a SW in an abando.Glad to see that you're still around. Your level head brings a certain calmness to the forum.

I am a real fan of what we call 'Upskirt. ' I don't particularly like that title and prefer to think of them as 'Tease Shots. ' They remind me of the 'Good Ole Days, ' when women worn dresses more often than pants. Back then getting a peek of a little thigh was enough to bring a rise to a young man heart. Most often a glimpse under a frock was accidental. Some pretty young thing, with lovely thighs, would sit and forget to close her legs causing every guy in the class to go hard. Every once in a while a bad girl would flash you trying to get your attention. And then there was sweet little Pinky, who at age 13 was built like a brick shit house and intentionally sat on her front stoop minus panties teasing me. As she tried to steal me from her older sister.

Today's short skirts and thongs leave nothing to the imagination. When skimpy clothing, women's lib, free love and today's modern women first became the rage, I was all for it. Now, seeing what it all became and what we a missing; I am not so sure. Like I said, 'All change is not necessarily good. '

BTW, Good luck on the New Job. Life is full of ups and downs. It's the bumps that make it interesting.

CookyJar

Fbtom
10-10-10, 10:16
Glad to see that you're still around. Your level head brings a certain calmness to the forum.

I am a real fan of what we call 'Upskirt. ' I don't particularly like that title and prefer to think of them as 'Tease Shots. ' They remind me of the 'Good Ole Days, ' when women worn dresses more often than pants. Back then getting a peek of a little thigh was enough to bring a rise to a young man heart. Most often a glimpse under a frock was accidental. Some pretty young thing, with lovely thighs, would sit and forget to close her legs causing every guy in the class to go hard. Every once in a while a bad girl would flash you trying to get your attention. And then there was sweet little Pinky, who at age 13 was built like a brick shit house and intentionally sat on her front stoop minus panties teasing me. As she tried to steal me from her older sister.

Today's short skirts and thongs leave nothing to the imagination. When skimpy clothing, women's lib, free love and today's modern women first became the rage, I was all for it. Now, seeing what it all became and what we a missing; I am not so sure. Like I said, 'All change is not necessarily good. '

BTW, Good luck on the New Job. Life is full of ups and downs. It's the bumps that make it interesting.

CookyJarOh yeah I hear you and understand fully! I remember when I was younger in the early seventies and women wore short skirts and loose fitting tops without bras. Too easy as it didn't take much effort to sneak a peek at panties, or bare unshaven crotches, and tits with erect nips. Hell, it seemed as if my step-mother was the only one in the neighborhood to wear a bra back then. So that would explain my interest in "up skirts" and "down blouse" views of women. My young mind has images forever etched of woman's erect nips gyrating in multiple directions under a silky looking polyester blouse. Also the fine firm legs and ass of my bitchy music teacher. I disliked her, but fucked her in my mind often, LOL! She was a absolutely fine looking spinner, firm all over, perky firm breasts with erase head sized erect nips. Always revealing something since it seemed as if she didn't care, or got off knowing kids were getting boners looking at her.

Later in the eighties, short-shorts made of terry cloth were popular. Often the girls didn't wear panties and would accidentally expose themselves while sitting at sporting events for all to see.

Thanks for the compliment and well wishes. I would like to have my "ups and downs" to be limited only in the bedroom with a woman, riding each other hard, LOL!

So, did you ever hook up with Pinky?

Cephlapod Love
10-10-10, 21:48
That is one disgusting looking chick!Ah dude, you decided to sign up on USASG and then thought a good plan would be to wander in and insult people's choices of dates?

Perhaps it might make some sense to post reports of your finds and pictures of your dates, before passing judgment?

You aren't off to a great start in this Forum and others are watching. But don't worry, it isn't a fatal error. Just adjust your style, add a few reports and you'll get along well.

Good hunting!

Seva Lurker
10-11-10, 14:44
That is one disgusting looking chick!

Well he made it. (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5095-Banned-Users-List&p=1076140&viewfull=1#post1076140)

As someone already pointed out, 5 posts, 5 slams. You might want to consider retiring now while you're still batting 100%.

There is a small icon located at the bottom of each post. It is a 'report the post' to the moderator. Jackson may have his hands full with the upgrade and answering the ton of emails regarding it, but I'm sure he'd take the time to add you're name to the Banned Users Hall of Shame (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5095-Banned-Users-List). You may want to peruse through that elitist list and see what caused their demise. One oft cited reason is 'looking to cause trouble'.

You may also want to read the Forum Rules (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/index.php?pageid=forumrules), especially the second and third ones. The primary purpose of the USA Sexguide is to exchange information on where to find P4P ladies.

If you want to participate, please do so. I am sure we would all love to see what you consider prime SW material.

But if you want to criticize and be obnoxious, go somewhere else and save one of us mongers and Jackson a lot of time working to get you banned.

Cephlapod Love
10-12-10, 12:08
Well he made it. (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5095-Banned-Users-List&p=1076140&viewfull=1#post1076140)

Save one of us mongers and Jackson a lot of time working to get you banned. Actually, I didn't see the icon initially and had to do some looking around before I found it. If I had been smarter I would have just reported Tony instead of responding.

BTW the icon is a little caution sign. Three sided triangle in the lower left corner of the grey bar at the bottom of each post.

I don't mind taking a minute or two to report egregious reports like those. I guess the couple of minutes is a small price to pay to "pay something back" to the forum and help keep the quality of the site up. Eh, so I do a little "civic duty" here from time to time.

or am I up on my high horse now? <g

Seva Lurker
10-12-10, 14:14
I am a real fan of what we call 'Upskirt. '.

CookyJarI am too and obviously there are many more of us who share that 'view'.

There was a story in the Tucson, AZ paper numerous years ago. About an office building in the downtown area. Lots of glass and a on a slight incline so that at one point the sidewalk on the outside was low enough for a person walking by to be floor level on the inside.

Seems there was one lady who worked there liked to wear short dresses and her desk was there by the outside window.

More than one guy walked into the fire main sticking out from the building right there as they partook of the sights. After one fairly serious injury, the windows were darkened. :(

CookyJar
10-13-10, 10:16
I am too and obviously there are many more of us who share that 'view'.

There was a story in the Tucson, AZ paper numerous years ago. About an office building in the downtown area. Lots of glass and a on a slight incline so that at one point the sidewalk on the outside was low enough for a person walking by to be floor level on the inside.

Seems there was one lady who worked there liked to wear short dresses and her desk was there by the outside window.

More than one guy walked into the fire main sticking out from the building right there as they partook of the sights. After one fairly serious injury, the windows were darkened. . Real upskirts are damn near impossible to capture on camera. Usually when someone captures a real upskirt it's an accident. Most of the time, a real upshirt is a picture taken of a main subject which includes a secondary subject (girl) unknowingly showing more then she is aware.

Staged upskirts aren't easy, either. I am not working with a big budget. I cannot pay for a crew, private location, director, actors and etc. My staged upskirts are all taken in public locals, where all of the obvious dangers prevail. It ain't easy. Ignoring the dangers, I do have some ideas I'the love to try. I want to do a upskirt on a crowded SEPTA vehicle and on a SEPTA bus bench. I have an idea for doing an upshirt in a supermarket or restaurant. Believe it or not the staging is not the biggest problem. Finding a willing subject is not the biggest problem. The problem is finding a girl in a skirt.

LOL ;)

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-13-10, 20:35
StreetWalkers like most employees need to be evaluated as individuals. A good employer knows that sometimes bad job placement is the cause of bad performance. Sometime it is as simple as location, or putting together a compatible team. Before I set aside a worker as useless, I try to determine if there is a reasonable cause for their failure.

Most negative reports that involve 'Rushing, ' are most often preceded by, 'We drove to my favorite parking spot, ' or 'We found a dark spot to park, ' or the rare 'She suggested a nice spot where we parked. ' Not all, but most, reports of rushed dates take place in cars. Certainly, no one likes to hear, 'Are you ready to cum? ' Regardless of the circumstances, we especially don't expect to hear it within moments of beginning whatever we are doing. However, I would suspect that you are more likely to hear such comments during a $20 car date. Considered this; the monger receiving a quickie BBBJ sitting in the front of his car is doing most of his thinking with his little head, while his date is thinking of the warrants she has and the fact that no outside spot is 100% safe from LE, thugs and civilians. I myself tend to hurry more during a car date. Just as, I tend to be (as I have often reported) uncomfortable in many of the $10 spots I have visited. Thinking that every SW is going to be willing to give head for an hour while parked in a secluded area in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the city, where police routinely patrol, is probably unreasonable. It has been my experience, rushing occurs more often during a car date and is less likely to occur during an inside date. I cannot remember ever being rushed at my private inside spot, and I have very rarely been rushed during a date at the Carlyle. (Usually I forewarn the young lady: Please don't make me waste my time driving to the Carlyle or waste my money on a room if you don't have the time. If you have babysitting, boyfriend or any other problem; tell me now)

What does this have to do with Rosa? I have never had a car date with Rosa. Having said that; I wouldn't recommend Rosa for a straight-up BJ car date. Her BBBJ isn't her best attribute. And, because she is the nervous type, I believe she is more relaxed indoors. Also, I believe she is more use to fucking. Rosa is not the freaky type. She is not going to lick your ass, swallow you shot or let you ram a finger up her ass. As much as she tries to hide her ass, I believe she knows that most guys, once they see it, want to hit it doggie. Rosa is a better inside fucking date, than an outside BJ date – IMHO.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-13-10, 20:49
. First I passed her by mainly because of the way she was dressed (same reason I never picked up Moyua. She was dressed in baggy dickie pants hanging off her butt, air force ones, down jacket & big hoodie with her hair slicked back in a ponytail looking more like a butch than a SW.

All in All I would hook up with Rosa again but only for BJ's & doggy.

YMMVEvery since FreakLikDat first post her pictures Rosa's body has fascinated me. Since that first review Rosa has been reported on several times by me and others. IMHO she is hit and miss. Others have reported that she rushes and has a negative attitude. I am not going to refute these claims, however; I'the like to try and add some suggestions for those who still choose to partake of Ms Rosa's attributes.

(To see my first review on Rosa, Click here: Rosa, A big Fish in Another Pond)

Rosa has a very distinct body type. She is not a spinner. Her nicely shaped boobs taper down to a slim waist, firm belly and then flow out to shapely hips and firm round ass. Her coffee colored skin is smooth and flawless. Her face is by no means ugly, although my pictures may not do her justice, I will not claim her to be a raving beauty. What sets Rosa apart is her body.

(If you meet Rosa on the street the first thing you notice is the baggy clothing she likes to wear. At first I couldn't understand why she prefers the baggy style when she has such a nice body. Then I remembered a conversation I had with a close female friend of mine who also was gifted with a nice behind and who also preferred baggy grab. According to my friend; some women wear loosely fitting clothing in an effect to discourage men from making unwanted cat calls. I can only imagine the attention Rosa would get wearing a pair of nicely fitting jeans. You might think that because of her chosen profession Rosa would want such attention. But, most of the attention would probably be from guys passing by, LE, and rapist)

Having seen CJ's report and pictures from March I figured she was worth a try. Boy, was I wrong. Went to the ten dollar house thinking I would like to take my time and enjoy this tasty morsel. Got in the room and she pulls her shirt up and pants down and says "let's go. " WTF! I had to insist that she undress and let me explore a little. Not to happen. She did undress a little more and had my dick in her mouth right away. No technique. No style. No nothing. After thirty seconds she states in her broken English "you hard. You ready. You fuck me. " I told her to suck me some more. Same bullshit. Thirty seconds of lackluster and rushed performance and, then, the same refrain. I got a few more minutes of oral time and a little exploring then off to MISH. I have to admit she has some nice breasts and a tight kitty but her rushing and impersonal way killed everything. Finished up and got out. I will definitely not repeat. NEVER EVER.

Be Safe,

La ChicRosa's attitude? After reading some of the negative reviews on Rosa I had to stop and think. While I have had better, I've also had lots worst. I also believe, some monger's do not take the time to consider the many aspects of what they are doing. Sometimes we forget that we are dealing with individuals and that there are sometimes vast differences in the girls we date. Not every girl is going to give a great BBBJ, not every girl is comfortable fucking in a car, not every girl is going to be willing to lay down on that nasty mattress and not every girl is intelligent enough to understand and appreciate our every need. In short; YMMV.

Click Here: Re: Rosa & Katie – YMMV (Continues)

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-13-10, 20:59
Wham, bam, Thank ya mam. That is the how most guys approach their SW dates. They figure it is alright to treat the girl like a tramp because they are paying their hard earned money. They think that because they are paying, it should not matter whether they are in a front seat or a disgusting $10 room – they are paying their 20 bucks and they want their GFE.

I take a little different approach than most. I figure, if I am paying my money I am going to do everything possible to make sure I get what I want. If that includes using a little imagination – so be it.

My last date with Rosa turned out to be a great one. It included pole dancing, a lap dance, my good friend Katie, a BBBJ from Rosa, a really hot doggie fuck with Rosa bending over the couch and a CIM finish with Katie sitting in front of me with my dick in her mouth. Nobody rushed, nobody complained and a good time was had by all.

Click Here: To see Rosa – YMMV

Freaklikdat
10-15-10, 09:12
Every since FreakLikDat first post her pictures Rosa's body has fascinated me. Nice review on my homegirl Rosa, CJ. Although I haven't hooked up with her again Rosa always shows me love whenever I see her112988. I actually had to stop her from kickin Chena's butt one time. LOL.

P. S. I hope this came out right since it's my first post since the new upgrade. I wonder if me being on perm mod is still effective with the new upgrade.

Cephlapod Love
10-15-10, 20:02
Just noticed that the photos are back! Yipeee!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fileslist.php

Still a few glitches. But that's normal for a software upgrade like this one.

Enjoy!

CookyJar
10-16-10, 16:10
Just noticed that the photos are back! Yipeee!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fileslist.php

Still a few glitches. But that's normal for a software upgrade like this one.

Enjoy! Thanks for the heads-up. I've been off-line for a couple of days and had not noticed.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-16-10, 21:36
It is SO totally appropriate that my 1800th report would be about Jamie Lynn!

May I be among the first to congratulate you on your 1800th report.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-17-10, 07:26
Nice review on my homegirl Rosa, CJ. Although I haven't hooked up with her again Rosa always shows me love whenever I see her 112988. I actually had to stop her from kickin Chena's butt one time. LOL. Rosa can be fun. She is not on my top 'Ten List, ' but in a pinch she'll do. She lacks that certain freakyness I like in my ladies. For a SW she can be a little prudish for my taste.

It's her body that does it for me; I could hit her doggie all night long.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-17-10, 08:54
As a small businessman, who supports his country, in an effect to help boost our lagging economy and decrease the unemployment numbers I hired a new receptionist.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-17-10, 08:57
My new receptionist has just pointed out some interesting numbers. I joined this site on 4-30-06 a little over 4 years ago. During that 4 year period I have averaged 1.21 posts daily for a total of 1,974 posts. The ' CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos' thread just pasted the 2800 post mark.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-17-10, 08:59
According to my new receptionist, this is my 5000th attachment in the 'CookyJar's Streetwalker Photo, ' thread. And overall, (including my attachments in the New Jersey 'General Thread, ') I have posted a total of 7,101 attachments.

(Statistics can be misleading. Over the years I have posted a few duplicates. Although my receptionist did not do the actual math, I am assuming that subtracting the duplicates from 7,098 should still leave over 5,000 individual pictures posted. These statistics merely show the number of pictures posted and not the number of individual girls featured. Even though many of the pictures were of two girls, the number of pictures posts does not imply the number of girls featured (fucked. )

My new receptionist will be receiving a little something extra for her help with these statistics. (Pictures to come at a later date)

CookyJar

Lemmesee
10-18-10, 22:38
As a small businessman, who supports his country, in an effect to help boost our lagging economy and decrease the unemployment numbers I hired a new receptionist.

CookyJarYour intentions are good, no doubt, but your hard earned cash (along with part of mine) is going to support the economy of Afghanistan (heroin) and Colombia (do I need to say it? , LOL, but no good deed goes to waste, keep up with the good work!

CookyJar
10-19-10, 08:04
Your intentions are good, no doubt, but your hard earned cash (along with part of mine) is going to support the economy of Afghanistan (heroin) and Colombia (do I need to say it? , LOL, but no good deed goes to waste, keep up with the good work!Chela doesn't do hard drugs. I know that is hard to believe, but it is true. I continue to warn her to stay away from main stream providers, pimps and hustlers. She continues to fly under the radar, accepting referrals only. What she really needs is a real job.

CookyJar

Lemmesee
10-20-10, 22:58
Chela doesn't do hard drugs. I know that is hard to believe, but it is true. I continue to warn her to stay away from main stream providers, pimps and hustlers. She continues to fly under the radar, accepting referrals only. What she really needs is a real job.

CookyJarGood for her, if she keeps her nose clean I am sure getting a job would be no problem; problem is most of the girls don't want to get a job, really, work is so ugly they have to pay us to do it and many girls don't want to put up with the hassle, being on time, having someone telling you what to do and how to do it, etc.

On the other hand she looks like a very capable receptionist and surely many mongers (some Super, some regulars, LOL) would love to help her purse and current career, if just someone could point us on the right direction.

Seriously, keep up with the good work, I personally admire your work and you are respected on the street, so there must be good reasons for it.

CookyJar
10-21-10, 01:11
...you are respected on the street, so there must be good reasons for it.She is traveling on a slippery slope. Real jobs / good jobs are hard to find, especially when you have no real skills. If you have no skills and you lack a good education then you've got to hustle.

Thanks for the compliment. It is very important, to me, that I keep my integrity. The way you treat others is a matter of self respect.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-21-10, 01:21
Some of you were frustrated with an inability to make a connection with her.

I was one of the frustrated. Can I get that contact info?

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-21-10, 15:00
CJ, don't be selfish. There are those of us who LOVE those 'itty bitty titties'. I'm one of them. :DHere's another, Seva Lurker.

It is not like I am going out and purposely looking for girls with itty bitty titties. Actually when I saw her in street clothing I thought that there was a lot more there then it turned out to be. What first drew me to Nicole (Nikki) was her tall slender frame and possibilities I saw underneath of her street clothing.

Click Here: To see Nicole (aka Nikki) as originally posted in the SNJ General thread.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-29-10, 14:16
I just passed a milepost worth some backward reflection. Two years ago today I first became a member of this website.

Congrats on two years of contributions. Here some more food for thought.

On the road less traveled, it's the bumps that make things interesting.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-29-10, 23:06
SPINNER

1. A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis.

2. A tiny little girl that can spin around on your dong.

3. A woman that stands less than 5ft.3in. Giving someone above average height the ability to have sex with her on their lap and possibly spinning her like a top.

4. A female of petite stature, enabling a wide variety of manipulations.

5. A Spinner is a Hot little female that is 5 foot high or under and weighs under 100 pounds. They are extremely sexy and horny. You are able to pick them up during sex and literally "Spin" them, so to speak. I have never been really sure what characteristics make a girl a spinner. At 5' 1' a buck 5 soaking wet (I'm guessing, a flexible doll, and cute as a button; by any definition, Iris is a spinner.

I found Iris standing near Huntingdon station on the 'K. ' At first she looked very familiar, like a friend from the past. Once she got into my car I knew I was mistaken but I was glad – thinking, 'WOW, ' what a diamond? Although she is a miniature, she has a body to die for. Check out her firm apple booty, firm thighs and legs, and firm natural breast. She is a former dancer and a slim goodie.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-29-10, 23:12
Side-by-side comparisons in one large attachment become increasingly useful in the new format of this website to compare one pic to another, since we no longer have thumbnail views for multiple pics in a post.

I have been doing side by side comparisons for years, so I don't feel like I am stealing or borrowing anyone's copyrighted idea. LOL However, SuperEloquent's idea to combine photos in one large attachment is a good idea. As we learn to twink and utilize the features within the new format and get comfortable with the improvements, things get better. (I do miss the old thumbnail views)

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-29-10, 23:20
Iris is a newbie to Kensington Avenue. She may not be around for long. She has a sweet disposition, a child like demeanor, and a friendly nature. She will either harden up or the streets will eat her up. My guess is that she will leave and go back to where ever she came from.

Iris was really jumpy during out date. She relaxed a little as we did the pictures. I could tell she was a newbie to the ave by some of the questions she asked and the stuff she told me. She gave a passable BBBJ which would have been better if she wasn't so nervous. I did not attempt FS because I had other plans. (I wasn't worried about Iris's performance because I had setup a date earlier and was expecting a couple of old friend to stop by. Iris was a pleasant diversion while I was waiting)

I got only good vibes from Iris and would do her again in a heartbeat. YMMV.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-29-10, 23:33
I have more pictures of this sweet little 5' 1' spinner. But, I think I am going to hold off posting them while I work on how to post them side by side in sets of ten. If it works and it's not too much trouble I may even embed the picture title – making it easier to locate the right file location.

Later, I'll give my thoughts on editing software.

CookyJar

Freaklikdat
10-30-10, 09:41
Damn, she is HOT. I'll be looking out for Iris when I hit the K later on today

Roadking1313
10-30-10, 11:26
I have more pictures of this sweet little 5' 1' spinner. But, I think I am going to hold off posting them while I work on how to post them side by side in sets of ten. If it works and it's not too much trouble I may even embed the picture title – making it easier to locate the right file location.

Later, I'll give my thoughts on editing software.

CookyJarCooky. I would almost take her home to meet Mother

Fbtom
10-30-10, 17:54
Spinner or not, I think that Iris is hot! Attractive appearance and what a nice body!

CookyJar
10-30-10, 22:30
Damn, she is HOT. I'll be looking out for Iris when I hit the K later on todayFreakLikDat,

You'd better hurry before RoadKing1313 takes her home to meet his mother.

LOL.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-30-10, 22:33
Fixing ten thumbnail size pictures into one attachment may look nice, it may even be practical as a display; but, it takes a little more effort then I'the like to comment to on a regular bases. The thumbnail size pictures are not actual thumbnails, that is; they are not links and cannot be opened to display a full sized pictures. The separate links still must be posted and opened in order to view the full size picture. Therefore, IMHO, it is not worth the effort involved to squeeze ten pictures into an attachment every time I post a set of ten pictures. (I currently have approximately 80 to 100 pictures of 4 different girls which I'the like to post. Doing a collage of ten for each set of ten would be a bit much and delay the process. Forty of the pictures are recent pictures of my new receptionist Chela. Chela is not on the open market so holding onto her pictures is not a problem. Two of the girls are new to me and I still have a few more of Iris)

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-30-10, 22:40
I will continue to post attachments with one, two, or four pictures as a way of showing an example of what has been posted. I suggest going to the Photo section to preview the full set of pictures and then opening / viewing according to your taste.

No! It is not rocket science. But! I personally feel that I am doing enough. I could do more, but why should I?

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-30-10, 22:45
You can tell I am having WAY too much fun with this collage thing, but what can I say? I am like a kid with a new toy.

:theI've been doing this so long maybe I am losing me edge.

CookyJar
10-30-10, 22:49
. What can I say? I am like a kid with a new toy.

:theHave fun.

CookyJar

Sam Iam
10-31-10, 00:24
Have fun.

CookyJarMy good friend, I take it these are pics from her dancin days. She does look pretty, not familar however. You have peaked my interest, what does she look like 2days seems you had fun!

CookyJar
10-31-10, 12:43
My good friend, I take it these are pics from her dancin days. She does look pretty, not familar however. You have peaked my interest, what does she look like 2days seems you had fun!These pictures are recent. A buddy of mine lets me use his dancer pole during off hours. It makes for a nice prop and has a better background than most of the $10 spots I used in the past.

The downside: I cannot use this location at night.

CookyJar

CookyJar
10-31-10, 12:54
Even in every day street clothing Iris is a doll.

CookyJar
11-01-10, 13:22
Bella probably deserves a better review than I have the time to give. Ours was a quickie date. I have seen her a couple of times near Huntingdon station.

We both were in a hurry so we went to our local $10 spot. After the pictures Bella gave me a really nice BBBJ. Bella had a clean and fresh appearance. If I had had the time I would have gladly sample her FS.

Bella isn't her real name; it's the name she gave me to post with her pictures.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-01-10, 13:24
If anyone have more info on Bell. Please feel free to past it on.

Harley32
11-01-10, 17:27
If anyone have more info on Bell. Please feel free to past it on.I know her as Emily. I've dated her a few times including yesterday at the Carlyle. Congrats on getting pictures, she wouldn't let me take any. She's from the south and has been in Philly since July.

She's a very nice girl and has always given excellent service to me. She's a catch and spit girl and anal doesn't appear to be on the menu. She had a phone briefly but let the service run out and doesn't appear interested in getting it hooked back up.

Texaco Tim
11-01-10, 20:37
Ran into her last night at Huntingdon Station. Not good. I asked her name and she said it was little Bit, then gave me her real name which started with a and. When she got in she was shaking and hurting real bad for her meds. Started crying and told me she had been out all day trying to make some money. Was not willing or able for a motel date and was really in bad shape. This was no act. Felt real sorry for her and just fronted her the date funds with a promise to meet in 30 minutes. Did not bother to return as we know how these things always work out.

CookyJar
11-02-10, 09:42
She's got a lot to learn. It's either sink or swim out on the streets. Her good looks will only take her so far. She is needs to learn to provide the proper services, she cannot rely on meeting nice guys.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-02-10, 09:46
Ran into her last night at Huntingdon Station. Not good. I asked her name and she said it was little Bit, then gave me her real name which started with a and. When she got in she was shaking and hurting real bad for her meds. Started crying and told me she had been out all day trying to make some money. Was not willing or able for a motel date and was really in bad shape. This was no act. Felt real sorry for her and just fronted her the date funds with a promise to meet in 30 minutes. Did not bother to return as we know how these things always work out.

Yipe! That's the nickname she gave me, ' little Bits. ' And yes, she gave me the whole drug habit story. I cannot see her lasting long on the avenue. Her appearance was clean and fresh for our date. How did she look to you? I cannot imagine this sweet little thing living in abandon houses.

CookyJar

Cephlapod Love
11-02-10, 10:42
Was not willing or able for a motel date and was really in bad shape. This was no act. Felt real sorry for her and just fronted her the date funds with a promise to meet in 30 minutes. Did not bother to return as we know how these things always work out.Hey of all the stories one reads on these threads. I have to give it to you for your humanitarian gesture.

Oh sure, prolly someone will respond that she has her act down and you were a chump for giving her the funds. Blah, blah, blah. So what if you got taken for.2 or so?

Anyway. Glad to see an act of kindness and empathy. +plus points from this chair, fwiw.

CookyJar
11-02-10, 15:08
Hey of all the stories one reads on these threads. I have to give it to you for your humanitarian gesture.

Oh sure, prolly someone will respond that she has her act down and you were a chump for giving her the funds. Blah, blah, blah. So what if you got taken for.2 or so?

Anyway. Glad to see an act of kindness and empathy. +plus points from this chair, fwiw. I agree with you Cephlapod. And I totally agree with Texaco Tim's behavior with regard to Iris on this occasion. I probably should have said something in acknowledgement of Texaco Tim's excellent behavior in my reply. When I first read Texaco Tim's report, I thought his was a normal gesture. After reading Cephlapod's report and rethinking Texaco Tim actions, I agree; Texaco Tim's actions were that of a gentleman.

+plus points from this chair.

CookyJar

Texaco Tim
11-02-10, 20:40
Thanks CL and CJ, but really I am no saint. I am sure if you had run across her in that condition she would have touched you also. Sometimes you meet someone out there and think boy, is she out of place. I know I am out there to take advantage of their situation but once in a while it feels good to just help out with a free meal, a ride somewhere or a few dollars to help them along. Again, thanks for the pat on the back. TT

Davey1965
11-03-10, 06:50
If anyone have more info on Bell. Please feel free to past it on.Don't ya just love that sweet southern accent CJ.

CookyJar
11-03-10, 09:57
I know her as Emily. I've dated her a few times including yesterday at the Carlyle. Congrats on getting pictures, she wouldn't let me take any. She's from the south and has been in Philly since July.

She's a very nice girl and has always given excellent service to me. She's a catch and spit girl and anal doesn't appear to be on the menu. She had a phone briefly but let the service run out and doesn't appear interested in getting it hooked back up. Thanks Hunter,

I totally agree with everything you said. She is a nice one.

She asked me to use the name, 'Bella, ' when I post her pictures. Why? I don't know. Lots of girls ask me to use a stage name. It's not going to stop them from being recognized.

The first time we meant she said no to pictures. Something must have changed because she was eager the second time we got together. I'm thinking she must have talked to one of the other girl.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-03-10, 09:59
Don't ya just love that sweet southern accent CJ.I love them Southern Bells.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-04-10, 13:34
When I pick-up a girl I do a decoy check. I check my rearview, the surrounding area and then ask to touch the girl's breast. By the time this little bit of business is done, we are a couple of blocks down the road. Then, I ask about pictures. That's always the order; for lots of reasons. By the time we're done talking about the pictures I've got a pretty good idea of what I'm dealing with. I have an idea of what the body is like, her general attitude and willingness to satisfy, and her overall state (drug sick, doped-up or scitzing. I always tell the girl what I plan to do with the pictures. I answer any questions they may have. I set a price for the pictures (usually a lower rate than a BJ) and make sure she understands that anything else we do will be extra. This process usually works. It does have a few flaws.

Most of the time this approach works fine. A lot of details have been left out because they are understood. However, sometime I fail to read the girl. Sometimes the girl will ask, 'What type of pictures? ' To which I answer, 'Naked with your face, and nothing you don't want to do. ' Most of the time, the girl never ask. It's understood.

Nydia knew what I wanted, but she found a way around each of my request. When we got in the room she said she didn't want her face in the pictures. I pointed out that she should have said that earlier. (I knew it was my fault, I should have made it clear. Usually if a girl does not want her face on the internet she'll say so up front in the car when the talk of pictures first comes up) I compromised and told her I would cover her eyes and part of her face. Next, she wanted her money up front. Another compromise was made. I promised her half the money once she was nude. That's when she started to strip and said she had some nice outfits and stripper shoes. Dummy me got all excited thinking I was going to get some hot pictures, so I asked to see the outfits. She was nude so I handed her the money. Nydia pulled though the pile of clothing on the floor; put on a top and a skirt and never intended to take them off. She did a quick change into some nice shorts. I asked her to get nude for a few shots and she said, 'No, I don't like me body. ' I insisted on a few topless pictures and she refused, claiming that her daughter had robbed her of her breast. I was out the cost of an avenue BJ.

It happens to the best of us. Nydia is probably a nice car date. She may even be a good fuck. But, beware, she can be slick. Would I pull over for Nydia again? Not in this life time.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-04-10, 13:39
I use the photo session as a gauge. If a girl cannot be honest for the pictures I doubt if she's going to provide good service afterwards. Nydia knew she had gotten over, to her I was just another wimp who she had beaten for a few bucks. Little did she know that she could have double or maybe even tripled what she got. For my part, I just chalk in up to the price of doing business on the avenue.

CookyJar

FlyGuyEddie007
11-04-10, 14:45
I use the photo session as a gauge. If a girl cannot be honest for the pictures I doubt if she's going to provide good service afterwards. Nydia knew she had gotten over, to her I was just another wimp who she had beaten for a few bucks. Little did she know that she could have double or maybe even tripled what she got. For my part, I just chalk in up to the price of doing business on the avenue.

CookyJarSounds like we should do a forum wide boycot on her on the ave like we all did to that one spanish chick (maria or marie I think) that you took pics of but had piss poor service. If we all stick together we control the street walkers we have the $ amd the power. Lets keep it that way. You rip us off we boycott you end of story.

Love To Monger
11-04-10, 18:55
When I pick-up a girl I do a decoy check. I check my rearview, the surrounding area and then ask to touch the girl's breast. By the time this little bit of business is done, we are a couple of blocks down the road. Then, I ask about pictures. That's always the order; for lots of reasons. By the time we're done talking about the pictures I've got a pretty good idea of what I'm dealing with. I have an idea of what the body is like, her general attitude and willingness to satisfy, and her overall state (drug sick, doped-up or scitzing. I always tell the girl what I plan to do with the pictures. I answer any questions they may have. I set a price for the pictures (usually a lower rate than a BJ) and make sure she understands that anything else we do will be extra. This process usually works. It does have a few flaws.

Most of the time this approach works fine. A lot of details have been left out because they are understood. However, sometime I fail to read the girl. Sometimes the girl will ask, 'What type of pictures? ' To which I answer, 'Naked with your face, and nothing you don't want to do. ' Most of the time, the girl never ask. It's understood.

Nydia knew what I wanted, but she found a way around each of my request. When we got in the room she said she didn't want her face in the pictures. I pointed out that she should have said that earlier. (I knew it was my fault, I should have made it clear. Usually if a girl does not want her face on the internet she'll say so up front in the car when the talk of pictures first comes up) I compromised and told her I would cover her eyes and part of her face. Next, she wanted her money up front. Another compromise was made. I promised her half the money once she was nude. That's when she started to strip and said she had some nice outfits and stripper shoes. Dummy me got all excited thinking I was going to get some hot pictures, so I asked to see the outfits. She was nude so I handed her the money. Nydia pulled though the pile of clothing on the floor; put on a top and a skirt and never intended to take them off. She did a quick change into some nice shorts. I asked her to get nude for a few shots and she said, 'No, I don't like me body. ' I insisted on a few topless pictures and she refused, claiming that her daughter had robbed her of her breast. I was out the cost of an avenue BJ.

It happens to the best of us. Nydia is probably a nice car date. She may even be a good fuck. But, beware, she can be slick. Would I pull over for Nydia again? Not in this life time.

CookyJarI don't feel so bad. I still am tricked as well. After more years than I care to admit. Our only consolation is that the provider is not as richly rewarded.

Stay Safe.

L T M

Love To Monger
11-04-10, 18:57
For my part, I'll stay away from thin redheads for a couple months.

Cephlapod Love
11-05-10, 10:13
For the crap she pulled she deserves to have a face picture of her posted, one in street clothes of course, so she can be I'd'ed out on the stroll. As well known as you are on the Ave these girls should know what to expect from photos, and should know a bad report will hurt business. Where some need sympathy and help, others need a bit of an "education."

Do not take this as mean-spirited. It isn't intended that way. Just wish there was an easier, gentler way to enlighten, wise up or clue in some of these women. ST games rarely serve well for LT gain. But then again....

CookyJar
11-05-10, 10:38
There is no offense intended. I am just pointing out a difference in opinion. In my mind SWers are people and should be treated as such. A good reputation among SWs is not absurd. To think otherwise is a snobbish, elitist attitude. JMHO.

. I feel no obligation to tell her what I may do with pics I have paid for, and she has volunteered to pose for.

I have no "reputation" to uphold on the streets (I find the idea of a good "reputation" among SWs absolutely absurd) and I just recently wrote at about this very subject:

I am not on the K to make friends. It is a business transaction. Sure, as part of the transaction I want to respect her as a fellow human being, have fun and enjoy one another's company both sexually and socially. Some SWs I genuinely like, have great chemistry with, and want to date repetitively more than others. But I am not looking to be their "buddy," or feel needed or accepted. You are right that I know who I am and what I want, and I don't need to be confirmed by some SW popularity / reputation contest on the Ave.

In my humble opinion, Nydia defaulted on our verbal agreement. So, was I obligated to keep my part of the agreement and not cover her face? Yes! I keep my word. It does not matter to whom I give it, I keep my word. In business; on the street, at work, in life and everywhere else in between, it does not matter – I am a man of my word. I know it is old fashion to have principles, but I am a product of my past and I live the way I was raised. It is not a matter of need or acceptance, it does not matter that it's some SW, it is about self respect. Being honest, keeping your word does not make one weak or a punk.

I agree. I am not interested in winning any popularity contest either on the street or in this forum. I do what I do because I am who I am. I keep my word out of respect for myself.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-05-10, 11:38
Sounds like we should do a forum wide boycot on her on the ave like we all did to that one spanish chick (maria or marie I think) that you took pics of but had piss poor service. If we all stick together we control the street walkers we have the $ amd the power. Lets keep it that way. You rip us off we boycott you end of story.My arrangement with Nydia was a social contract. We agreed on a date. She broke on the terms of the date. I was very disappointed at the outcome, but, I am not mad at her. I will never agree to a date with her again. There is no need for a total boycott. Just be careful. For all I know, she may be fabulous with the next guy. YMMV.

For the crap she pulled she deserves to have a face picture of her posted, one in street clothes of course, so she can be I'd'ed out on the stroll. As well known as you are on the Ave these girls should know what to expect from photos, and should know a bad report will hurt business. Where some need sympathy and help, others need a bit of an "education."

Do not take this as mean-spirited. It isn't intended that way. Just wish there was an easier, gentler way to enlighten, wise up or clue in some of these women. ST games rarely serve well for LT gain. But then again. You are so right Cephlapod Love,

I thought about it. But, why should I break down to her level. I like keeping my word, it give me a good feeling inside. Keeping my word also helps to make up for some of the other less than noble things I may do. In the end it really doesn't matter that much anyway – her name is tattooed on her arm. Her hair (for now) is a died give away. It shouldn't be that hard to recognize her. (I don't know why people believe that hiding their face makes them invisiable)

I totally agree. If only there was a better way to enlighten some of the clueless ones. There are a number of girls out there who it would behoove to cut out the bull crap.

Lots of girls get one or two bad reviews. These same girls often get a couple of good reviews to go along with the bad ones. Let's wait and see if Nydia gets anymore less than favorable reports before we write her off. She might be great on a car date. I am not willing to write her off for others just because she is not right for me.

CookyJar

FlyGuyEddie007
11-05-10, 12:37
I am still boycotting her and he is write you should post her face pic no one wants a street walker in their car who changes the terms of the agreement once she got the cash in hand. Period!

Jr Monger
11-05-10, 13:05
I am not interested in winning any popularity contest either on the street or in this forum. I do what I do because I am who I am. I keep my word out of respect for myself.

CookyJarSir there are many reason to admire you, but this is icing on the cake. You are a gentleman and a pioneer. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

CookyJar
11-05-10, 16:12
I am still boycotting her and he is write you should post her face pic no one wants a street walker in their car who changes the terms of the agreement once she got the cash in hand. Period!FlyGuyEddie,

I am right there with you, I see your point. And, I'd post a clear facial picture in a heartbeat if it didn't mean breaking my word.

You know the rule; don't give them the money up front (or at least wait until you are reasonably sure). I thought everything was cool, she had stripped down to nothing. I agreed to her putting on the skirt and Hi-heels. I thought I would get some hot upskirt peek shots and hot pictures of her in the heels. When I asked her to take off the skirt, she quickly jumped into the shorts. I was still thinking, what the hell; the shorts looked nice, I'll get the nude shots later. Little did I know that was it, she gave me one shot of her showing her pussy and said no to completely nude shots. I had already agreed to not showing her face.

For real, for real! It probably doesn't even matter to her. She has moved on, looking for her next Hi. But, it does matter to me – I gave my word.

(To be fair; she was willing to finish-up with a BJ, but I could feel a rush coming. I wasn't in the mood to waste more time with Nydia, knowing full well that there were favorites of mine out on the avenue who would be more than willing to blow my mind. If later I was not able to find something new, I could always rely on one of my favorites – I left declining a completion of our date.)

You are right about one other thing, too. She can't get in my car.

;)

Be safe,

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-05-10, 16:22
Sir there are many reason to admire you, but this is icing on the cake. You are a gentleman and a pioneer. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you!

CookyJar

Hunterspeak17
11-05-10, 17:57
I recall about a month-month and a half ago I crossed paths with Nydia on the northern end. VERY nice from afar, but up close, she had some nasty cuts / bubbles on her lips, a major deal breaker for me. I passed her up, even though watching her walk away and seeing her booty bounce in those tight white pants almost made me reconsider, but the big head came out on top that morning.

Just saying what I saw. Cooky, you might consider yourself lucky you didn't get a treat from her.

FlyGuyEddie007
11-05-10, 18:06
FlyGuyEddie,

I am right there with you, I see your point. And, I'd post a clear facial picture in a heartbeat if it didn't mean breaking my word.

You know the rule; don't give them the money up front (or at least wait until you are reasonably sure. I thought everything was cool, she had stripped down to nothing. I agreed to her putting on the skirt and Hi-heels. I thought I would get some hot upskirt peek shots and hot pictures of her in the heels. When I asked her to take off the skirt, she quickly jumped into the shorts. I was still thinking, what the hell; the shorts looked nice, I'll get the nude shots later. Little did I know that was it, she gave me one shot of her showing her pussy and said no to completely nude shots. I had already agreed to not showing her face.

For real, for real! It probably doesn't even matter to her. She has moved on, looking for her next Hi. But, it does matter to me – I gave my word.

(To be fair; she was willing to finish-up with a BJ, but I could feel a rush coming. I wasn't in the mood to waste more time with Nydia, knowing full well that there were favorites of mine out on the avenue who would be more than willing to blow my mind. If later I was not able to find something new, I could always rely on one of my favorites – I left declining a completion of our date)

You are right about one other thing, too. She can't get in my car.

Be safe,

CookyJarKeeping your word works for me, but street walkers are a dime a dozen always low ball them and always get what you want remember people we control the power as long as we don't let the little head control the deal.

Misfit
11-07-10, 08:44
Nice little pretzal.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=114816

Misfit

CookyJar
11-07-10, 13:03
Nice little pretzal.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=114816

MisfitYou do love your pretzal, don't you?

LOL.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-07-10, 17:27
Personally I think a cock in the mouth whether it is your or mine adds to the beauty and sensuality of the ladies.

Keep up the good work SuperE.

Member #1759,

I am not trying to start anything. I am just curious. "To each his own," is my motto. People have the right to like watch they like and that is a fact. But, that still leaves me curious. What is it that makes the difference? If you removed the ladies face and just left the dick, IYHO, would the picture still be beautiful and sensual? If you removed the dick from the picture and left just the girl's face – would the girl suddenly be ugly? I am just being curious. What is it about seeing another man's dick in a woman mouth that turns you on, is it the dick or the woman. There are a number of sites that allow a man to post pictures of his dick alone – no female presents necessary. Fortunately this site does not allow such pictures – this site is gear to the straight males. I for one appreciate this. I am not trying to hint that you might be gay. I am saying that I, a straight male, cannot under any circumstance; conceive of a picture featuring a male sex organ, that I would considered sensual.

In some of the action shots posted in this forum the females face is barely visible. In most, you could never indentify the girl in the picture. IMHO, they serve no real purpose.

JMHO.

CookyJar.

PS: They don't bother me. I have learned to ignore them.

CookyJar
11-07-10, 22:14
I guess cock-pic kibitzers will just never "get it."

You appreciate this genre, Member #1759, so you will be the beneficiary of their bitching

Member #1759, (I hope you understand that none of this is being directed at you.)

I am sorry Member #1759, SuperElquent and all if the other cocksucker picture lovers, if I have upset you. I did not mean too. I was just curious. You are right, I do not have a clue, I do not get it. I do not get cum shots either. I do not understand why some guys get off tying girls up, or hitting them, or rape, or pissing games, shit eaters, and many of the other outrageous forms of sexual satisfaction others engage in. There is a lot I do not understand, I admit that. And, I am not naive enough to believe that my questioning would get others to quit liking the sight of another man's dick. But, I do understand one thing, you cannot teach an old asshole a new pucker.

Clueless! That's me.

JVMO.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-07-10, 23:20
I am wondering why no one else has reported touching these globes. Aren't you the least bit curious? She is still out there and I could not resist another touch. Every since my last encounter with these wonderful boobies I have been wondering if they were a dream, a figment of my imagination.

To see my first post on these hooters, click here: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or….

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-08-10, 00:30
Amy's Hooters.

Nope! It wasn't my imagination. They are real and they are magnificent.

And I am still curious and wondering, click here: Who bought them for her.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-08-10, 11:16
I have unknowingly changed my mongering mindset. Over time, I have changed the way I monger. I first noticed this gradual change a few months ago.

In the past, whenever I went out to monger, I started out looking for something new. Far more often than not, I'the pass on girls that I'the previously dated, no matter how good they looked, for the opportunity to find something difference. I have always had my favorites, but, even my favorites took a backseat to new stuff unless the favorite could produce the possibility of something new or at least something different. Just about all of the girls I consider to be my favorites, are girls who were able to introduce me to a friend or someone new. And, most of my favorites are girls who were able to help me put together a threesome.

Now, I perceive a change in my mongering direction. When I start out looking, I ignore the new stuff, preferring to seek out certain favorites. Now when I first arrive on the avenue, I do a complete loop looking for one of my favorites. If on that first pass I cannot find a girl I know, I will make a second pass for something strange. Even after my first pass, I keep an eye out hoping to stop a favorite. This is the exact opposite of how I use to operate when I first started to monger. Perhaps it is a metamorphic change that took place over a five year span. It is a change that took place after years of learning what others already knew. The rewards of dating a favorite who provides good service outweighs the possibility of finding new stuff who will provide similar service.

On this particular day the only new stuff out were MILF or newbies I rather not date. And I wasn't able to find any of my favorites. Amy was standing a block away from Lettlerly. I didn't consider Amy a favorite. Why? This got me to thinking, what makes a girl a favorite. IMHO, a favorite has or does something a little special.

Amy certainly qualifies as having somethings special. However, I don't consider her to be a favorite. Why? I do not know. There does not seem to be the chemistry. It is not a matter of looks. There has got to be a vibe, a certain feel to make a girl a favorite. Moyua is a favorite. Katie is a favorite. Amy is special.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-08-10, 11:21
Amy is not just a perfect set of tatas. Amy's got a nice body which includes a nice ass and pussy.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-08-10, 16:56
I have DOZENS of EACH of these individual pics to show close-up. And, do the math; I have dated over 150 SWs in the past two years, most of whom I have taken 20-30, and often a LOT more cock sucking pics each. Plus, I have dated many of these SWs multiple times. I haven't counted all my cock sucking pics, but let's just say, technically, that there are oodles, LOL

I am sorry. I promised the Admin I would play nice. I am trying to keep that promise. I only wanted to voice MOHO (my own humble opinion. I did not intend to start anything.

Some guys are leg men. Others get off looking at a pretty face. There are ass men, hair men, guys who like their pussy bald, and guys who like them tall. Still other guys prefer fat, sweet and cute with big feet. There was one guy who asked me to stick something up sweet Suzy's ass and I said no. To all of this there is just one more thing I would like to add. If you like looking at dicks and that is you thing, like I said, 'You've come to the wrong thread. '

The fact is, I stated my feelings on the subject a long time ago and I stated it more than once, 'I do not do action shots. ' And, I explained why, 'I do not like looking at dicks. If I want to see a dick I will look at my own. ' That is the way that I felt then and I feel that way now. Here is what I do. I do not look at SuperElquent's 'Cock in Mouth, ' pictures. I do not look at his 'Money Shots. ' And it is not just SuperElquents either. I don't look at anyone else's crappy pictures that degrade the natural beauty of the female form. Sure. Every once in a while I'll take a peek, because I am curious. As a rule I don't enjoy seeing another man dick stuck in a mouth or his goo spread over a pretty face. That's me. I have never ever suggested that anyone should stop doing anything, or stop enjoying whatever it is that they enjoy.

If you posted "Cock in Mouth," pictures till your dick fell off it wouldn't bother me in the least.

That's my final word on the subject. (For now)

Happy Hunting.

CookyJar

PeterUp
11-09-10, 01:59
What kind of camera do you have? What editing software?

CookyJar
11-09-10, 14:39
What kind of camera do you have? What editing software?

Most of the pictures I took and posted on USASG were taken with either a Canon EOS Rebel Ti21 SLR Digital or a Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Digital Camera, I also have an older Nikon Coolpix digital, which I keep in the glove compartment for emergencies. I believe I posted a series of picture this summer that were taken with my Olympus SLR 35mm.

I have a Rolleiflex 6000 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 format SLR camera and a Rolleiflex Medium Format TLR (Twin Lens Reflex) with a 80mm f / 2.8 lens that I use at home in my studio.

I have been toying around with a Hasselblad H4D-60 medium format digital SLR, which I am thinking of buying. I will not be using it on Kensington Avenue if I decide to buy it.

Why so much fire power? You have only seen 10% of what I do as an amateur shutter bug. This past weekend I was at an event that took place in a school gymnasium. I needed to be able to take close-ups and pictures across the gym and I did not have time to be changing lenses. Thus the need for both the Cannon w / 80mm and the Nikon w / 800 zoom.

When asked by novice family and friends, who are looking to upgrade from point and shoot range finder type cameras, I recommend the Cannon EOS Rebel series. On auto they work as an excellent point and shoot camera, and they have plenty of other features that are easy for amateur (like me) to learn. Plus, Cannon provides lots of lens and other toys for those who want to move on into more advance photography.

In my limited experiences it is not the make of camera that makes the difference. It is knowing how to choose and manipulate the many lenses, filters and other pieces of equipment that set the pros apart from the amateurs.

For example, and I am no pro, but I see a lot of pictures posted on USASG that I wouldn't even attempt to take because I know the piece of equipment I have in my hand is not going to get the picture I want. Why a guy would try to take a picture at night, of a SW two blocks away, with his 3mega pix phone camera, is beyond me.

As far as Photo editors go, my all time favorite is Photoshop 5.5 or Photoshop 6.0 for most of my editing. I have Photoshop 5.5 on all four of my personal computers and Photoshop CS5 on just two. I only use Photoshop CS5 for special projects that require a feature or effect not provided in Photoshop 5.5, such as 3D. I also use illustrator 8.0, and a program call PhotoDeluxe Home edition 4.1, both are old software that I've gotten comfortable with. I also use the latest Photoshop elements 9, which is the software I most recommend to my family and friends.

Please do not misunderstand me, Photoshop CS5 is an excellent program and I use it a lot. It is expensive and has many features that the average person is never going to use. So, unless you are a serious photographer, do not waste you money. I recommend trying out Photoshop Elements 9, for about $80 bucks first, it is way cheaper and can do just about all that is required by most amateurs. Then, after you have mastered elements and if you feel the need, buy Photoshop CS5 Extended for nearly $1000 or Photoshop Design Premium for $1,500. (Even though I have a valid copy of CS5, I find that I still prefer my old friend Photoshop 5.5)

There is a lot of good photo editing software being offered on the internet for free. I cannot recommend any because I have never had the need to use any of them. There is also a lot of software that is available as bundled software that is given away with the purchase of digital equipment. If you buy a camera, most likely software will come with it.

(Side note: Be care trying to upgrade a bootleg vision of Photoshop CS is you do not have the proper serial number. The upgrade requires the serial number of the original product)

I hope this answers you question.

CookyJar

JerryGarcia
11-10-10, 02:13
In some of the action shots posted in this forum the females face is barely visible. In most, you could never indentify the girl in the picture. IMHO, they serve no real purpose.

JMHO.

CookyJar.

PS: They don't bother me. I have learned to ignore them. I am breaking a long silence to join this chorus.

The purpose of this forum is to share information-not to obsessively scold those who dare to have a legitimate opinion that differs from one's own.

We can all agree that it is OK to disagree, can't we?

I choose to not look at the cock pics and cum shots, as they make me uncomfortable.

I choose to no longer read embellished reviews or to contribute reviews of my own.

I choose to not judge others by the number of posts or by how many pictures they have posted.

Every member deserves respect and is entitled to their opinion without fear of being relentlessly attacked.

To each his own.

JMHO

Mr Bungle 34
11-10-10, 14:50
I really like that one.

Mr Bungle 34
11-10-10, 14:52
To bad Amy has all those silly looking tattoos.

CookyJar
11-10-10, 15:57
I am breaking a long silence to join this chorus.

The purpose of this forum is to share information-not to obsessively scold those who dare to have a legitimate opinion that differs from one's own.

We can all agree that it is OK to disagree, can't we?

I choose to not look at the cock pics and cum shots, as they make me uncomfortable.

I choose to no longer read embellished reviews or to contribute reviews of my own.

I choose to not judge others by the number of posts or by how many pictures they have posted.

Every member deserves respect and is entitled to their opinion without fear of being relentlessly attacked.

To each his own.

JMHOI could not agree with you more.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-10-10, 17:37
. I have at least attempted to make them of different SWs and not the same one over and over.

Let's both be good sports. Good for you.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-11-10, 15:10
I. I do not look at SuperElquent's 'Cock in Mouth, ' pictures. I do not look at his 'Money Shots. ' And it is not just SuperElquents either. I don't look at anyone else's crappy pictures that degrade the natural beauty of the female form.

If you posted "Cock in Mouth," pictures till your dick fell off it wouldn't bother me in the least.

That's my final word on the subject. (For now)

Happy Hunting.

CookyJarJust speaking for myself.

CookyJar

Maxman99
11-11-10, 19:56
I am wondering why no one else has reported touching these globes. Aren't you the least bit curious? She is still out there and I could not resist another touch. Every since my last encounter with these wonderful boobies I have been wondering if they were a dream, a figment of my imagination.

To see my first post on these hooters, click here:.

CookyJarThose do look quite bodacious CJ. Tell me, how does one find Amy?

CookyJar
11-12-10, 10:25
Those do look quite bodacious CJ. Tell me, how does one find Amy?I always use to see her stationed near the Laundry Mat at Letterly and Kensington. After the big fire, there has been a lot of LE activity in that area so she moved two blocks up near the fruit stand. I noticed that a few of the girls made that move. Since LE activity may have eased a bit around the fire, one or two of the girl have gone back to their old hang-out.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-12-10, 13:27
Throwing out accusations without naming the person they are being directed at is juvenile behavior. In the future, I will assume – unless I am directly indicated – it is some other guy that you are talking about.

...Showing them with their pussies and assholes wide spread is not degrading? Someone needs to explain the logic of that one to me. This isn't a fucking fashion magazine. Well, then again, maybe it IS a SUCKING and FUCKING "fashion" magazine, LOL...

...For those who make outrageous claims that cock-sucking pics don't belong in here...

My explanation: The female body (and body parts) , when shown by itself – no matter how displayed, is always a beautiful thing to behold.

I never once said that anyone should stop posting their preference (or cock-sucking pics) .

What I said, and always have said was, 'Too each his own. '

I have no problem with the women in the action picture – it is the dicks that I find offensive. I don't like looking at dicks. If others do, that is their business.

To set the record straight, it is not just your dick that I object too. I object to all dicks, including pre-op fag dicks (dicks with chicks) , pig dicks, dog dicks, your friends dicks, purple dicks, little dicks, square dicks, dicks in flicks, all dicks. It is enough that I accept that they exist, I don't have to look at them. Furthermore; it is not just the male sex organ that I prefer not to see. I am not attracted to the male ass, balls, legs, feet, teeth, hair, ears, nose, mouth, neck, shoulders, arms, fingers, palms, eyes and eye lids or any of the male body parts that I may have missed. I don't want to see pictures of girls sucking your asshole, licking your toe jam, fingering you belly button or running their fingers thru your curly locks. Why am I like this? I don't know. Maybe it is because I am a normal well adjusted heterosexual man.

In addition, let me add; that, as an All-American, red blooded male, I am a big fan of the female form. I think and do affirm that the female body is the greatest thing the holy powers ever flopped down on this dust heap. Food! Water! Yeah, that stuff is nice, but give me a good ole fashion bitchy women with a pretty face, nice body and a wet pussy over that crap any day. Can you imagine living on this planet without women; just men. Ughhhhhhhhh! Blah! Just the thought sickens me. Yet! On the other hand! A world of women with me as the only man is my idea of heaven. Her ass, her pussy, her lips, that lovely neck, the shape of her hips, legs and calves, the small of her back, even her arm pits (shaven of cause) brings joy to my glance and a rise to my pants.

I wonder what all the haters (of cock-sucking pics) do when they watch porn? OH-WAIT, THEY DO NOT WATCH PORN BECAUSE.

(DRUM ROLL PLEASE) .

It is TOO DEGRADING. The SW of the K (and everywhere else) do not deserve FACIALS, COCKS SHOVED in their mouths ETC, ROTFLMFAO. Rook. You are right; I am not all that into watching (video) porn. I have rarely watched a porn video to the end. It is not my cup of tea. (Porn stars get paid a nice sum for what they do. Like, 'TV Wrestling. ' It's all bogus.) But! Again, I say, 'Too each his own. '

Come on Rook! Please tell me you don't really believe that crap. You can't really believe that these girls deserve the crappy life that some of them are forced to live. Nobody makes a conscience effort / choice to be a cocksucker. Nobody makes a conscience effort / choice to trash their life and end up on the streets sucking dick for a living. No girl wakes up in the morning, whistles a happy tune as she leaves out on route to the avenue for her cocksucker job. And, in case you don't already know it; they cannot wake-up, whistle a happy tune and go down to the neighbor rehab or shelter and make everything alright. It just isn't that easy. Life is not easy. Many of these girls are just living out the hand they were dealt.

You don't have to be a saint. But, you don't have to be an asshole either.

CookyJar

Old Woodie
11-12-10, 18:57
Throwing out accusations without naming the person they are being directed at is juvenile behavior. In the future, I will assume – unless I am directly indicated – it is some other guy that you are talking about.

My explanation: The female body (and body parts) , when shown by itself – no matter how displayed, is always a beautiful thing to behold.

I never once said that anyone should stop posting their preference (or cock-sucking pics).

What I said, and always have said was, 'Too each his own. '

I have no problem with the women in the action picture – it is the dicks that I find offensive. I don't like looking at dicks. If others do, that is their business.

To set the record straight, it is not just your dick that I object too. I object to all dicks, including pre-op fag dicks (dicks with chicks) , pig dicks, dog dicks, your friends dicks, purple dicks, little dicks, square dicks, dicks in flicks, all dicks. It is enough that I accept that they exist, I don't have to look at them. Furthermore; it is not just the male sex organ that I prefer not to see. I am not attracted to the male ass, balls, legs, feet, teeth, hair, ears, nose, mouth, neck, shoulders, arms, fingers, palms, eyes and eye lids or any of the male body parts that I may have missed. I don't want to see pictures of girls sucking your asshole, licking your toe jam, fingering you belly button or running their fingers thru your curly locks. Why am I like this? I don't know. Maybe it is because I am a normal well adjusted heterosexual man.

In addition, let me add; that, as an All-American, red blooded male, I am a big fan of the female form. I think and do affirm that the female body is the greatest thing the holy powers ever flopped down on this dust heap. Food! Water! Yeah, that stuff is nice, but give me a good ole fashion bitchy women with a pretty face, nice body and a wet pussy over that crap any day. Can you imagine living on this planet without women; just men. Ughhhhhhhhh! Blah! Just the thought sickens me. Yet! On the other hand! A world of women with me as the only man is my idea of heaven. Her ass, her pussy, her lips, that lovely neck, the shape of her hips, legs and calves, the small of her back, even her arm pits (shaven of cause) brings joy to my glance and a rise to my pants.

You are right; I am not all that into watching (video) porn. I have rarely watched a porn video to the end. It is not my cup of tea. (Porn stars get paid a nice sum for what they do. Like, 'TV Wrestling. ' It's all bogus.) But! Again, I say, 'Too each his own. '

Come on Rook! Please tell me you don't really believe that crap. You can't really believe that these girls deserve the crappy life that some of them are forced to live. Nobody makes a conscience effort / choice to be a cocksucker. Nobody makes a conscience effort / choice to trash their life and end up on the streets sucking dick for a living. No girl wakes up in the morning, whistles a happy tune as she leaves out on route to the avenue for her cocksucker job. And, in case you don't already know it; they cannot wake-up, whistle a happy tune and go down to the neighbor rehab or shelter and make everything alright. It just isn't that easy. Life is not easy. Many of these girls are just living out the hand they were dealt.

You don't have to be a saint. But, you don't have to be an asshole either.

CookyJarWow Chela looks rather sexy. I don't believe I have seen her photo before.

Hey amigo keep up the good work. I really enjoy reading your reports. Your photography is pretty darn good too.

CookyJar
11-13-10, 12:20
Wow Chela looks rather sexy. I don't believe I have seen her photo before.

Chela is certainly high up on the popular hit charts. She is a newbie to the game and flying way under the radar. I cannot imagine how you missed her; I posted over a hundred pictures of her during a marathon session.

Follow this link to see more of Chela: Re: Multiple Shots Or you could do a search for Chela or Chelia.

Since that first post I have dated Chelia on three other occasions. In fact, after our last date I hired her to work as my receptionist. She doesn't answer the phone; she does take care of the incumming male, takes dicktations, and gives the occasional BBBJ. She is an excellent receptionist and she'll be better once she learns to type.

She is not your average SW. You need a personal introduction to meet her.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-13-10, 20:03
. My receptionist. She doesn't answer the phone; she does take care of the incumming male, takes dicktations, and gives the occasional BBBJ. She is an excellent receptionist and she'll be better once she learns to type.

She is not your average SW. You need a personal introduction to meet her.

CookyJarMy New Receptionist,

I've got about another 100 pictures of Chela. Some of them I can post and some I cannot. Some I will post and others I will not.

Chela does not work on Kensington Ave, BP or CL. She does not do hard drugs. The only way to meet her is by an introduction.

CookyJar

Jicarlo
11-13-10, 22:48
So how can a visitor to your fine city get an intro to one of Philly finest. We down here call it southern hospitality.

CookyJar
11-14-10, 12:34
So how can a visitor to your fine city get an intro to one of Philly finest. We down here call it southern hospitality.You'll have to find someone who has dated the girl, knows you and is willing to make the introduction.

CookyJar

Jicarlo
11-14-10, 14:01
I guess I'll just have to try and find on like her on my trip there. I just hope I can find something as good as what you have found to make this trip worth wild. I've been researching everything about your town for the last 2 months, booking hotels, rental cars, airline tickets, studying maps (Google maps) and hoarding cash to make this the trip of a lifetime. Only thing I don't have is a guide! I'm just trying to get my foot in the door.

CookyJar
11-15-10, 12:42
I guess I'll just have to try and find on like her on my trip there. I just hope I can find something as good as what you have found to make this trip worth wild. I've been researching everything about your town for the last 2 months, booking hotels, rental cars, airline tickets, studying maps (Google maps) and hoarding cash to make this the trip of a lifetime. Only thing I don't have is a guide! I'm just trying to get my foot in the door.I wish I could help you, but I cannot. Mongering on the 'K, ' like anywhere else is hit and miss. Most of the guys who post reviews and pictures, in the Philly forum, make an honest attempt to keep the information current. Even then there is no guarantee that a girl you see pictured today will be available for pickup tomorrow.

I can only speak for myself, when I say; the girls I feature were available at the time their pictures were posted.

If you do make it to Philly and Kensington Ave, try the area around Huntingdon Station and the Adult book store on the southern end of the Kensington Avenue stroll.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-15-10, 19:37
...I don't have is a guide!....

Girls can be found anywhere along Kensington Ave, from Kensington and Erie (the northern end) and Kensington and Front Street (the southern end). The stroll extends outwards on both end however the picking thin out beyond Erie on one end and Front St. On the other.

I usually begin my southern end searches at the church on the right, down pass Huntingdon station and loop around at Letterly Street.

Guides for Street walker strolls are hard to find.

CookyJar

Texaco Tim
11-15-10, 21:14
Most of the driving around the K is pretty much non-descript from any observer's (LE) view. Traffic goes in every direction and your destination or purpose is not obvious. However that one turnaround which uses Letterly is almost a who's who in girl shopping. Many times I have followed or been followed by a steady stream of cars which are performing the same three left turns to get back on the Ave. I have found it is better to go a few more blocks out of your way to be less obvious. I can only wonder what the good people that live on Letterly think of all the traffic.

Runner8
11-16-10, 14:31
I got a good laugh from your comment Tim. I totally agree with being able to blend in to the scenery on the ave. It's so much easier there, then on Broadway. When cruising the B, it's like sooo obvious. I feel like I stick out like the sorest thumb there. Screaming."look at me!" I always have an alibi!

If the "good people on Letterly" were smart, they would install a 25 cent toll and get rich!

Stay safe and smart.

Runner.

Most of the driving around the K is pretty much non-descript from any observer's (LE) view. Traffic goes in every direction and your destination or purpose is not obvious. However that one turnaround which uses Letterly is almost a who's who in girl shopping. Many times I have followed or been followed by a steady stream of cars which are performing the same three left turns to get back on the Ave. I have found it is better to go a few more blocks out of your way to be less obvious. I can only wonder what the good people that live on Letterly think of all the traffic.

CookyJar
11-17-10, 17:47
I also agree with Tim. And I agree with you and SuperEloquent too. But that's not why I started this bullcrap. I have been getting a lot of PMs asking about information on traveling the "K." Seems like a number of out of towners are thinking about visiting our little hooker / monger Paradise. I thought maybe they would like a look before they left their southern farms or mid-western ranches. LOL. ;)

. I totally agree with being able to blend in to the scenery on the ave. It's so much easier there, then on Broadway.

Stay safe and smart.

Runner. It would be real easy for out of Towner's to misconstrue what we are talking about when we refer to our beloved Kensington Avenue or 'The K. ' Kensington Avenue (The 'K') , is not a rural road, highway or out-of-the way truck stop. It is a major shopping destination, in the middle of a large residential district. The overhead rail system (Elevated Train) or 'The EL, ' covers the length of Kensington Avenue, provides connections to a major metropolis. During normal business hours the avenue is crowded with workers on their way to and from EL connections, kids on their way to and from school, shoppers, delivery men, shop keepers, old people, salesman, families, construction crews, day trippers, lots of eye candy, and etc, etc, and etc, as while as bums, vagrants, hookers, junkies, pushers, pimps, thugs, other bad guys, etc, etc, and etc, and mongers. Let's not forget Philly's Finest. Because some of the neighborhoods surrounding the 'K, ' are listed among the highest in murders statistics and drug related crimes.

The intersections along Kensington Avenue are not stationed with a streetwalker on every corner. There are times when it seems like there are two or three law enforcement officers for every street walker. The best pick-up areas are always crowded with dudes who feed off of the girls. Male crack heads who pick up the crumbs left by the girls are always near-by along with the pimp and dealers.

Reading the exploits in the Philly Forum one might wrongly assume that all is easy pickings up and down the avenue. It is not.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-19-10, 11:26
Colleen had a great work ethic.

I found Colleen right on what I consider the edge of the northern stroll, just north of Allegheny Ave. Colleen is an obvious MILF. Her greatest attribute is her great work ethic. Once she starts a job she stays with it until the job is done. I like that about a mature woman. Colleen gave a very good no frill's BBBJ. Her BJ is straight forward, nice but not with a lot of swirls, twirls or whirls. She goes right at it, and stays there. She provides a little tongue here and there, some licking and lots of head bobbing action.

Her body is firm, no loose skin that I could detect. FS was offered but I did not partake. She doesn't do dirty talk.

I'the stop for her again because with girls like Colleen, you know what you are going to get, satisfaction. YMMV.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-19-10, 11:28
I am still experimenting with contact sheet displays. IMHO they are boring if they cannot be used as links. You can get the same thing by going to the Photo Gallery where the thumbnails work as links to the pictures you want to see.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-19-10, 11:42
I am not into Feet, Boots or Leather. I thought the Colleen's boot were hot as she strolled in her jeans so I asked her to keep them on.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-19-10, 11:44
Colleen was turning heads, on the Avenue, as she strolled by in her tight jeans and boots. I pulled over right there on the avenue, parked and turned off the engine. I watched Colleen on the other side of the street attracting the attention of guys as they walked by. She crossed over to my side of the street and was walking by when I rolled down my window, 'Do you have a cigarette, ' she asked. Two cars pulled over for her as she approached my car.

Not bad for a MILF.

CookyJar

Intelius
11-19-10, 12:15
I can't praise dependability and diligence enough. Coleen is a nice find based on your report, I wish Newark had 1/2 the selection of the K. Not that I could afford to be as diligent as the masters of Philly, CJ and Super E, hats off to you.

CJ judging from Collen's nose she's gone a few rounds not that your going to focus on that while getting your's.

Sprat
11-19-10, 13:29
I can't praise dependability and diligence enough. Coleen is a nice find based on your report, I wish Newark had 1/2 the selection of the K. Not that I could afford to be as diligent as the masters of Philly, CJ and Super E, hats off to you.

CJ judging from Collen's nose she's gone a few rounds not that your going to focus on that while getting your's. Forget about the nose, boots or her jeans.

Look at the size of that snatch, love those big old large lippy snatchs.

Sprat

Harley32
11-19-10, 16:37
Nice report CJ. I saw Colleen on Wed night and FS was offered and enjoyed. One thing I wanted to mention is she had road rash on her left hip from jumping out of a cab (that's what she said). It was a car date so I didn't even see it until after we were finished. Still a very enjoyable time with a hot MILF.

CookyJar
11-19-10, 18:37
Forget about the nose, boots or her jeans.

Look at the size of that snatch, love those big old large lippy snatchs.

Sprat

ROFLMBAS - Scared the shit out of me when I first saw her pussy lips. ;)

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-22-10, 10:05
Has anyone seen or heard from Sabrina? I got hold of a rumor that she was back. Any news on my all time favorite friend?

CookyJar

Macbode
11-22-10, 17:15
Has anyone seen or heard from Sabrina? I got hold of a rumor that she was back. Any news on my all time favorite friend?

CookyJarBoy Cookyjar-I would love to travel to Pa. To dream with that gal-my kind of gal! Love all your pics!

CookyJar
11-28-10, 20:09
Normally I start every hunt with a trip though the Old York Road (OYR) stroll area. I do so out of habit and a little superstitious custom rather than any great expectations. When I first started mongering I took a route up Broad St around into Huntington Park and out down OYR. Back then, in its hay day, girls would flash their breast or pussy, flicking out their tongue as you drove pass. There would be so many girls they would trip over themselves as they ran to you car. I witnessed more than a few fights and arguments break out when a guy stopped and pointed a finger towards a group of girls. This was back when Crack was king and 8th and Butler was making the headlines daily in all three of the city's papers.

The sounds of the street dealers yelling, 'Butter, butter, butter, ' to passing cars has turned into a whisper inside alleyways. The old Bulletin is gone and the city struggles to maintain two dailies. And OYR is a ghost stroll.

Hit and miss does not even begin to describe the blinkness of a trip pass this once glorious stroll. Without the likes of Suzy, Stacey or Shannon to draw in patrons, the homeboyz stand around in a daze. What is left there, the blurry eyed rag muffins, do not bring in enough to make it worthwhile standing on a hot corner. Even LE seems to have abandoned the area.

I usually drive pass between dawn and dusk. I haven't done a drive by after mid-night in years. About 5 years ago there was a tranny influxs that pretty much ruined after dark hunting on OYR for me. My eyes aren't what they use to be and I like to see who I am letting into my car.

Having said all of that, I still drive pass every time I head out. Why? It is mostly a habit, kind of like honoring the dead. Also; I am always hoping to see Suzy, Stacey or Rochelle (aka Shannon). And, there is always the off chance that I'll find somebody doable.

CookyJarOld habits die hard. I still make a trip through the Old York Road area at the start of every hunt. Most trips around the OYR stroll end up in disappointment. It is hit or miss and just plan luck if you find something worth stopping for.

I saw Crystal from a distance and at first I thought she was Suzy. She was the right height and size; it was an easy mistake to make from a block away. Crystal does not have Suzy's bodacious boobs or Suzy's sleek body. What she does have is a cutesy face, round bodacious posterior on a tight little spinner frame and a sweet tiny girly voice. Her attitude was meek, almost timid and submissive. She performed my every wish as if it was a command. She was very accommodating as she gave me a nice BBBJ with plenty of action. I did not sample her FS offer. I would gladly date her again. YMMV.

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-28-10, 20:17
. I perfectly understand why few will travel to Old York Road. The pickings are slim on OYR. There are a number of shanky black girls, a few nice Hispanic street walkers and two or three hard to find white girls who frequent the area around Old York Road and Huntingdon Park. On most days it's a waste of time to monger on OYR.

CookyJarI did make a date to meet with Crystal later. However; I ran into an old friend and was not able to keep my date with Crystal. A lot has changed on OYR; most of the old girls are gone. But, on a bright note: Suzy is back. I saw her a few days ago, she waved to me as I passed – she was getting into someone else's car.

(Around this time of year, judges often get a warm and fuzzy feeling – letting girls out early for the holidays. Rumor has it that Sabrina in home. It would be nice if someone could verify the rumor. I would not be surprise if other missing faces started to pop up as we get closer into the Holiday season.)

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-28-10, 20:20
Crystal does it for me. I will be looking for her; a long FS date is in our future.

CookyJar

La Chic
11-28-10, 21:27
Great find Cooky! I would love to meet her over the holidays when I'm back in Philly. You're right about the OYR stroll. Definitely hit or miss-mostly miss. Funny enough that's where I usually start my hunt.

Great minds think alike. LOL!

La Chic

CookyJar
11-28-10, 22:55
I wouldn't throw her from under my Christmas Tree.

;)

CookyJar

CookyJar
11-28-10, 22:57
Kinda makes ya want to unwrap it and see what's inside.

LOL. :)

CookyJar

Hunterspeak17
11-29-10, 00:09

CookyJarCooky. I saw Sabrina out in late September but it's been a while. She gave me her number that unfortunately was lost in a vehicle accident I was involved in shortly after our date. She was in good spirits and still pleasantly plump. We partook in a BBBJ early one morning. A little too much teeth scraping for me. Maybe she was "out of it" that day but who knows. Will keep you posted if I come across her again and let her know you're looking for her.

La Chic
11-29-10, 13:27
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4081-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1097822&viewfull=1#post1097822

Cooky,

After you become Mayor of Camden they're going to make a movie about you. I think you're known everywhere. We need to think of an apt title and screen play. Up for it?

La Chic

CookyJar
12-01-10, 09:34
Cooky. I saw Sabrina out in late September but it's been a while. She gave me her number that unfortunately was lost in a vehicle accident I was involved in shortly after our date. She was in good spirits and still pleasantly plump. We partook in a BBBJ early one morning. A little too much teeth scraping for me. Maybe she was "out of it" that day but who knows. Will keep you posted if I come across her again and let her know you're looking for her.

Thanks for the report.

Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you are alright.

You saw Sabrina early in the day? Maybe that's why I keep missing her. I very rarely hit the Ave. In the early morning.

Sabrina was one of the few girls who could keep a phone. I tried dialing her old number and got a very angry dude who yelled into the phone, "STOP CALLING THIS NUMBER." LOL. ;)

If you do run into her, tell her to give me a call.

CookyJar

SailingJohn
12-01-10, 16:47
CookyJar,

I'm new to the PA area, but have business in the area next week. I'll have a couple nights free, and will try to get more than one post out. Had to say, you're photo area is like the Sears Christmas catalog I remember as a kid. Except different.

CookyJar
12-01-10, 21:09
Sometimes I sit and think...

Sometimes I just sits.

:confused:

CookyJar

Cephlapod Love
12-02-10, 10:50
Sometimes I sit and think.

Sometimes I just sits.

:confused:

CookyJarHey! I don't know about you buster. But we here ain't paid to THINK! ;) We just sits. LOL!

Hang in there!

CL

Yeahitsme13
12-03-10, 16:06
I have never picked a girl up from the K but have had a few opportunities to cruise and see what there is. I never can tell which girls are working and wish there was an easier way to tell. Also, do you just pull over and what then?

One other question is there was an amazing looking Asian girl walking down kensington toward frankford ave today at about 1:30pm. She was definately a 9. 9 out of 10 and I was wondering if anyone else has ever seen this girl. She has to be 5'6 or taller, and skinny little body and looks pretty tight.

Anyway, any advice would be appreciated.

Also I will be posting in another section about a few girls off BP who are fakes, and one is an undercover sting I believe.

Thanks again!

Camden Lover
12-04-10, 02:46
I have never picked a girl up from the K but have had a few opportunities to cruise and see what there is. I never can tell which girls are working and wish there was an easier way to tell. Also, do you just pull over and what then? Just on the surface, there is really no way to distinguish between a true SW and a UC / LE. From reading forums like this and from mongering myself, here are some tips:

- If you catch eye contact with a girl and she smiles, waves, or otherwise gestures, she may be a SW. Pull onto the nearest side street and wait to see if she follows. Unlock the door in preparation.

- If she jumps right in, chances are very good she is not a LE. I have never known of a situation where a LE got into a car with a monger and then drove off with him just to arrest him later.

- If she leans through the window and starts to ask questions, bolt. That is a big red flag for me. Depending on the type of questions and even the city, you can get arrested for simply implying you want a "date."

- When she is in the car, normally, there is something called a LE check. She may ask you to either pull your dick out or ask to grab your dick. You do the same in return. This puts both of you at ease.

...there was an amazing looking Asian girl walking down kensington toward frankford ave today at about 1:30pm. She was definately a 9. 9 out of 10...What did she not have to lose that. 1? LOL

Seva Lurker
12-04-10, 08:50
I have never picked a girl up from the K but have had a few opportunities to cruise and see what there is. I never can tell which girls are working and wish there was an easier way to tell. Also, do you just pull over and what then?

One other question is there was an amazing looking Asian girl walking down kensington toward frankford ave today at about 1:30pm. She was definately a 9. 9 out of 10 and I was wondering if anyone else has ever seen this girl. She has to be 5'6 or taller, and skinny little body and looks pretty tight.

Anyway, any advice would be appreciated.

Also I will be posting in another section about a few girls off BP who are fakes, and one is an undercover sting I believe.

Thanks again! If you have not already done so, I would strongly recommend that you read the 22 rules for street mongering (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/index.php?pageid=mongeringrules) that are posted as a link on the USASG home page.

Jackson posted them there as various versions of these rules kept popping up all over. These may not be all inclusive, but they do cover most scenarios.

The bottom line rule is to always be aware of your surroundings and to think with your BIG head, not the little one eyed one between your legs.

CookyJar
12-05-10, 22:32
Just on the surface, there is really no way to distinguish between a true SW and a UC / LE. From reading forums like this and from mongering myself, here are some tips:

If you have not already done so, I would strongly recommend that you read.

the 22 rules for street mongering (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/index.php?pageid=mongeringrules)

That are posted as a link on the USASG home page.

Thanks Seva Lurker and Camden Lover, for responding to Yeahitsme13. I am no expert either, but it sounds like good advice to me.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-05-10, 22:41
I said to Dee, "Damn you have a nice little body." Dee looked at me, "Thanks honey, that's a nice thing to say," she said, holding her glass near her mouth. She put her glass back down on the floor, took my hand and stood, tugging me towards the bed.

With me standing close behind her, she bent over and smoothed out the bed quilt and pillows. There was something slow playing on Dee's CD player, and she slowly danced her behind up against me. I stood there pasted to her rear as she grinded, swaying with the rhythm. Dee stood-up with her back against me and rested the back of her head on my chest; spreading her legs she pressed her ass hard on my crotch. The warmth of her body against me and the clean smell of her red hair were exciting but I knew it would be better to wait and not rush, as she snuggled even closer. Dee took a deep breath and let it our slowly. She was relaxing and becoming more comfortable with me. With both hands I reached around and cupped her breast, my fingers feeling for her nipples, as they poked against the fabric of her dress. I could feel my dick swelling and hardening as it rubbed up against her ass and I knew she could feel it too. I thought about slipping her dress up and taking her doggie right then and there, but; my mind woke up and reminded me, 'Slow and easy does it, take your time and make this last. ' I told Dee, ' Slow down sweetie, I am in no hurry. ' She did not react negatively to my request, which I noted with approval. She just wiggled away, and walked back to where she had left her drink. She bent over in a very lady like motion to retrieve her drink. Her dress rose a few inches up her legs, exposing her to my once more to my view. Trying unsuccessfully not to lose my cool, I asked, "What is that you are drinking?" She grinned back at me. "You're still checking me out, aren't you?"

Dee hopped up onto the bed. Her short skimpy outfit, showing me more than her gorgeous legs. As I removed my shirt, Dee dropped her hands to my pants and lowered the zipper. Sitting on the side of the bed, Dee slid her hand inside my pants, stoking my dick, and began kissing her way down my chest. My dick popped out of my pants hard and ready. Just as Dee was about to take me in her mouth, I stopped her and laid her back onto the bed. She had one leg back on the bed and one on the floor. Her dress was up around her waist and she was fully open to my view. She was a beautiful sight to behold. I helped her remove the dress and fully explored her breasts. I pinched her nipples and pulled at them with my fingers. I bent over and took one then the other in my mouth, licking them and pinching them with my lips. They stiffened to my touch. Dee responded by lifting her hips toward me. She was hot. I swung one leg over her, putting my dick right at her mouth. Dee started at the base and licked straight up the length of my dick, taking it in, she sucked hard. Looking down, I watched this lovely young girl work her mouth and lips over my erect dick. I reached behind me and found her pussy. I stroked her clit and played with her pussy while she ran her tongue and mouth all over my dick.

Dee held my dick and took it to her mouth, sucking me deeply into her throat. She pumped my shaft with one hand and cupped my balls in the other. Her gentle squeezing took me to the top. I began spurting into her mouth. She groaned and moaned as she sucked me dry. I kept coming and she kept sucking. When I finally began to slow down, she hopped up and ran to the bathroom,

I heard a bell ring in my head. Round one had ended.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-05-10, 22:44
Dee and I played around, enjoying the teasing nature of the model and photographer game. As she moved from pose to pose I would catch glimpses of what was to come. Dee has a youthful, firm body. As she posed and I took her pictures, I made note of her wavy red hair, green eyes, pert nose, and kissable lips. Her perky breasts were unencumbered by anything other than her skimpy dress. She is slim and trim but not skinny. She has a sensually curved backside. Her hips were full and her legs were athletic, long and shapely. After I realized I was probably spending way too much time appraising Dee's sensual features, I decided to quickly move on to the next part of our date.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-05-10, 22:56
When Dee entered the room she was wearing what looked like a very short dress. (Later I found out that it was really a lengthy blouse / shirt.) Dee had a drink in her hand. She took a quick sip and leaned down to place the drink on the floor. As she leaned down I got a glimpse under her dress. Dee straightened up and the view disappeared, with nothing more than a mental picture at my disposal, I was relegated to wondering if I actually did see what I thought I saw.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-05-10, 22:58
Dee is special. She is a natural red head who provides a great GFE. Her great BBBJ was followed by great FS sex.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-05-10, 23:01
Dee is Special.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-05-10, 23:04
Dee has a very nice Kaboose – a view from the rear of the train.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-09-10, 12:03
Aundra came in and greeted me with a big hug and kiss. She gently kissed my neck as I explained that Dee had been entertaining me while we had been waiting for her. Aundra was wearing a full length winter coat and boots that reach up to her knees. She was still tightly buttoned-up when she hugged me and I felt a chill. I laid back into Dee's arms, relaxing as Aundra removed her heavy winter coat. I was totally taken back by what Aundra was wearing underneath her winter garments. The strip of denim cloth wrapped around her slim waist barely passed for a skirt and did little to hide the pink thong panties underneath. Her top consisted of animal print bra which did little to cover her perky breast. Seeing Aundra in this cute little outfit, the photographer in me could not resist taking a few pictures. Dee slipped back into her shirt (which I had thought was a short dress) and the two girls posed for a few pictures.

As I moved around the room naked, dick dangling, I had to fight off a deepening urge to join the girls as they playfully jumped from one position to another. I needed the brief rest period. However, I will never know whether it was the sight of the two half naked girls jumping around on the bed or the scientific wonders of the blue pill I had taken earlier, but suddenly I was ready and my hard un-confined dick was now getting in the way. It was time for round two.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-09-10, 12:17
I sat my camera down on a table. Dee's CD was still on and mood music was nice. Aundrea, ever the little seductress, led me back to the bed. She asked me to lie down while she stripped off the bra, tiny little shirt and boots. She climbed up on the bed and asked if I wanted a massage. Dee was behind me sensually rubbing my neck and shoulders, tenderly kissing my neck. Aundra was kneeling between my legs, rubbing up and down my thighs. I was enjoying this attention; but, I could not help but anticipate what I knew to be the coming attraction. Sure enough, Aundra went down on me; her tongue skillfully teased and tickled my dick. She lifted my right hand and placed it on her head. I felt in control as I pushed her down and let her rise, over and over. The two girls had their entire focus on me, making every inch of me throb. Just as I was reaching the edge, Dee climbed from behind me and stood on the side on the bed.

Dee was watching as I pumped Aundra's head up and down on my dick. She was standing in front of me totally naked. Her body is beautiful. She looked at me with her green eyes, leaned over and started kissing my neck and chest. Her lips were so wet and soft; she sucked on my nipples and played with them with her wet tongue.

'want to Fuck me, ' Dee whisper in my ear me and although I was shocked by her secret request, I saw the wisdom (Dee wanted me as a regular). Dee climbed op on the bed, facing away from me. I felt conflicted, watching Aundra sucking me as Dee slid her knees out wide on all fours.

Silently I sought Aundra's permission and released the pressure as I removed my hand from her head.

(I am going to halt my report on Dee & Aundrea so that I can give my opinion on a question posted in another thread.)

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-09-10, 12:24
I'm interested as to what the other board members think? Did I bolt too soon? Did I miss a great opportunity? Is this a 'new' Aundrea that the street has finally taken and she is more interested in her drug connection than her client! Your thoughts?Did you bolt too soon?

This a hard one to answer, Richard. IMHO and speaking from my own experience with Aundrea and the girls she works with, I am going to say; yes, you may have left to soon. However, you had no way of knowing this before hand, so you did what was best for you at the moment.

These pictures of Aundrea and Dee are current. I believe they were taken after your experience. I mention this because there have been a couple of recent moves. If your experience took place at the location where I first meant Aundra, I understand your concern. The old neighborhood was threating. If you meant Aundrea at either one of the new houses, I most question you judgment. Was this a late night date or a day time date?

I have been to both of the new locations. Both new locations are in well kept neighborhoods. IMHO, the gentleman you saw does not want trouble at either one of these houses. I am certain he wants to stay under the radar. Again, IMHO, neither the girls nor the gentleman in question desire the attention of their neighbors.

Thank about it (hindsight is always clearer). All of his girls work BP as well as the Avenue. The man is obviously internet savvy. He is certainly aware of the damage the report of one robbery or bad incident would have on his business.

In this particular incident I believe you were safe. But, don't let your guard down, better safe than sorry. We are dealing with people who break the law for a living.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-09-10, 13:04
I have been in this exact situation on a number of occasions. When I did not know any better, I let the SW get doped up before the date and I felt like I was nailing a pin cushion. She was lifeless and numb. Granted, I still got my nut but it was not the same.

I believe RRichards did exactly the right thing; get out of that situation before it is too late. You never know how that situation may play out. For all he knew, once she got high, she may have forgotten all about him and either left or did the drug dealer instead. No one knows. Get out when you no longer feel safe. I have been with Aundrea on a number of occasions. In this situation, Richard could have given her the benefit of the doubt. After the dude had left, he could have bolted anytime he wanted. He was already out of his dough; he may as well have waited to see what he bought.

(The dude was not going to bother him in his house, in that neighborhood and ruin his business.)

CookyJar

Sprat
12-09-10, 14:52
Did you bolt too soon?

This a hard one to answer, Richard. IMHO and speaking from my own experience with Aundrea and the girls she works with, I am going to say; yes, you may have left to soon. However, you had no way of knowing this before hand, so you did what was best for you at the moment.

These pictures of Aundrea and Dee are current. I believe they were taken after your experience. I mention this because there have been a couple of recent moves. If your experience took place at the location where I first meant Aundra, I understand your concern. The old neighborhood was threating. If you meant Aundrea at either one of the new houses, I most question you judgment. Was this a late night date or a day time date?

I have been to both of the new locations. Both new locations are in well kept neighborhoods. IMHO, the gentleman you saw does not want trouble at either one of these houses. I am certain he wants to stay under the radar. Again, IMHO, neither the girls nor the gentleman in question desire the attention of their neighbors.

Thank about it (hindsight is always clearer). All of his girls work BP as well as the Avenue. The man is obviously internet savvy. He is certainly aware of the damage the report of one robbery or bad incident would have on his business.

In this particular incident I believe you were safe. But, don't let your guard down, better safe than sorry. We are dealing with people who break the law for a living.

CookyJarJust look at that big snatch.

My my!

Great pic's sure beats the deluge of pic's, recounting others conquested, posted here lately sure bored the sh*t out of me.

More snatch shots please!

Sprat

CookyJar
12-09-10, 16:33
...You probably missed out,...To my Knowledge, Aundrea has receive but one negative review since I first introduce her to the forum. She provides a very accommodating type of service. Normally she goes out of her way to satisfy her patrons.

If it was possible for me to vote, if my vote counted – it would be for Aundrea.

CookyJar

Love To Monger
12-10-10, 00:21
I have been with Aundrea on a number of occasions. In this situation, Richard could have given her the benefit of the doubt. After the dude had left, he could have bolted anytime he wanted. He was already out of his dough; he may as well have waited to see what he bought.

(The dude was not going to bother him in his house, in that neighborhood and ruin his business.)

CookyJarNot to be degrading, I watch a lot of Dog Whisperer. If you don't lead the dog, the dog will lead you. I too would have waited, but only because of my "more years than I care to count experience." And while I waited I would have counted my mistakes. Why did I pay her up front? Why did I go to her place? Do I have my keys? Phone / Wallet? Did I lock the car? Can I ever take my pants off here? Do I need this crap!

It is not the girl. It is The game.

Just my two cents.

Stay Safe.

L T M

Fbtom
12-10-10, 03:15
Awesome photo of aundrea and the skyline!

Member #1759
12-10-10, 06:05
Looks like a killer time with these two lovelies. It's great that you have managed to coordinate these 3ways. Seems like you really know how to get a bang for your buck. Keep up the pics & reports. The are much appreciated.

Aundra came in and greeted me with a big hug and kiss. She gently kissed my neck as I explained that Dee had been entertaining me while we had been waiting for her. Aundra was wearing a full length winter coat and boots that reach up to her knees. She was still tightly buttoned-up when she hugged me and I felt a chill. I laid back into Dee's arms, relaxing as Aundra removed her heavy winter coat. I was totally taken back by what Aundra was wearing underneath her winter garments. The strip of denim cloth wrapped around her slim waist barely passed for a skirt and did little to hide the pink thong panties underneath. Her top consisted of animal print bra which did little to cover her perky breast. Seeing Aundra in this cute little outfit, the photographer in me could not resist taking a few pictures. Dee slipped back into her shirt (which I had thought was a short dress) and the two girls posed for a few pictures.

As I moved around the room naked, dick dangling, I had to fight off a deepening urge to join the girls as they playfully jumped from one position to another. I needed the brief rest period. However, I will never know whether it was the sight of the two half naked girls jumping around on the bed or the scientific wonders of the blue pill I had taken earlier, but suddenly I was ready and my hard un-confined dick was now getting in the way. It was time for round two.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-10-10, 11:50
. I too would have waited, but only because of my "more years than I care to count experience." And while I waited I would have counted my mistakes.

L T MYou are so right L T M, it comes with experience.

You have to judge each situation on its own merits. Some of us don't feel safe in the privacy of our own car; while parked in a dark secluded lot. Some of us don't feel safe, partially undressed, in some crabby $10 spot (I am one). And, there are some of us who don't feel comfortable going to a highly respectable hotel. We have all heard of horrible outcomes taking place in the each of the type of places I just mentioned. Guys have been taken advantage of, by LE and setup artist, in the best of places. (Case in point: The guy who was killed by a tranny in his nice room.)

I feel reasonably safe at Aundrea's. Why? Certainly not just because I am a big black guy. And, not because I trust Aundrea. More so than a lot of the other guys who promote girls on the avenue, this guy seems to be running his operation like a business. He provides his girls with condoms and insists that they use them. The many outfits they wear, he buys them – think about it – what drug depended girl is going to spend their money on sexy outfits? And, he keeps them in reasonably nice houses. None of his girls appear to be malnourished. And when they get out of hand, he gets rid of them. I am certain that he would not appreciate any unwarranted trouble taking place in any of his houses. (The last two houses I visited were in relatively nice neighborhoods.)

I have never meant this guy. I have seen him in passing. I have known lots of guys like him, mostly dealers. The guys who do well in the drug trades (don't believe the media hype) don't rely on violence. It's the young want-a-be who create the problems. The guys like this one, who run their business, like a business; know that you don't fuck with a paying customer.

I believe that was the question: Whether he'd the be safe in the house with the owner present?

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-10-10, 11:55
Awesome photo of aundrea and the skyline!Thanks Fbtom,

I needed that.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-12-10, 00:26
There has been a mistake. I take full blame. Apparently Dee was not aware that I would be posting her pictures.

I am asking that the Admin remove them.

CookyJar

Misfit
12-12-10, 10:13
CookyJar, you have out done yourself. Those pictures of Aundrea are amazing. I have noticed she has been losing many lbs. Since her first photo shoot with you. I'm not complaining, just an observation. I find skinny girls more flexable. I would love to see her ankles wraped behind her ears. Damn you guys are lucky out there in Philly.

Any solo pics of her without Dee?

Misfit

CookyJar
12-12-10, 11:40
Top Secret Gripe Number 5: CookieJar. Clearly Cookie has a great sense of humor and fucks with you just to get a rise out of you and your supporters. Cookie seems to be one of the good guys, but he just can't help himself. I have friends who are super sensitive about some subjects, and I occasionally poke them just to watch them go volcanic, so I can relate.

Best Holiday Wishes,

Lencho
I normally have a lot to say about most things, but about this I only have two words; no comment.I have a comment. (Not that anyone cares.) Thanks Gran Lenchote, for understanding.

I have a sense of humor. That's a fact. Not everyone get's it. (Another fact) My grammar sucks. (Fact number 3) But, I do take certain issues seriously.

It is obvious that we both read each other's stuff. I, for one, enjoy reading Supereloquent's exploits. I enjoy them even more now, now that I know to take them with a grain of salt. This is as it should be; everything on the internet should be viewed with eyes wide open.

I have chosen to interpret the Administrator comments differently. I think it is childish to block out each other's names. This,"I am not speaking to him attitude," is very similar to behavior exhibited on elementary school yards. I do not think the administrator intended to restrict dialog between grown men.

The restrictions placed on me are not as harsh as those given to Supereloquent. (I now believe I understand the reasoning.) In line with the Administrators wishes, I am resolved to play nice.

CookyJar.

PS: I am saddened by the fact that my vote was not acknowledged; even though others were allowed to submit their votes by private e-mails.

If it was possible for me to vote, if my vote counted – it would be for Aundrea.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-12-10, 15:47
Some of you older Guys will remember this girl. Gia aka Britney, was a fixture when I took these outdoor shots. Well, you can thank Santa. She is back posting on BP.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-12-10, 15:51
Gia aka Britney goes by another, more exotic name on BP, now. Old timers who posted back in 05 and 07 can PM me for her contact info. All other can find her by searching the pages of BP.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-12-10, 15:53
She really turned some head back then – didn't she? Damn it, how time does fly.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-12-10, 21:56
...I would love to see her ankles wraped behind her ears. Damn you guys are lucky out there in Philly.

Any solo pics of her without Dee?

MisfitSorry,

On that last trip I didn't take any singles of Aundrea. Actually, Aundrea stepped out after introducing me to Dee. By the time she returned I was worked up and pretty much doing all my thinking with the little head. I love taking Aundrea's picture and she likes to pose but, the truth is; I love to fuck her more.

I will keep your request in mind the next time I visit the girls.

For now, here's a rerun.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-12-10, 22:03
Please keep an eye on the voting. I believe Aundrea is about to be robbed. Hidden PM votes / Hanging Chads – the same thing if you ask me. LOL ;)

Here are two of my personal favorites. She is "Tops in Every category."

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-12-10, 22:54
. I felt in a quandary over whether or not to even count the PM votes, but I started to count them initially and I don't want to squash interest in the contest, so I will continue to try to keep my mailbox clear and accept PM votes. But, I still wish that you would vote here openly in my thread.

I made an administrative decision that the overall winner of the contest cannot also be named for first place in any of the sub-contests. Also, a girl can only win in one contest category, the one she received the most votes for. I don't want just one girl to sweep many areas of the contest.

So if Aundrea gets 100 votes for "Spinner of the Year," (more than anyone else) and 99 votes (more than anyone else) for "Overall Best SW for 2010," and some other girl gets (let us say) 10 votes for "Overall Best SW for 2010," and no one else get more in the "Overall Best SW for 2010," category, then the girl with 10 votes beats out Aundrea, who has 99 votes?

So the, "Spinner of the Year," cannot also be the "Overall Best SW for 2010?"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Smells like hanging chads to me.

LOL ;)

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-13-10, 00:42
Knowing how to handle ya ass should count for something.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-13-10, 00:44
A lot of guys like big ass. There is a lot more to ass than size. There is shape, firmness and feel to name just a few of the finer qualities of a nice butt. Everyone is entitled to their own preference. But, IMHO, I am thinking, what good is a nice behind if the girl does not know how to use it? Aundrea not only has the cutest little firm apple bottom, but she knows how to use it.

That should count to something.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-13-10, 10:39
A lot of guys like bobbles and props. There is a lot more to kinky than sucking on a prop. There is getting down with it, to name just a one of the finer qualities of a kinky little spinner. Everyone is entitled to their own preference. But, IMHO, I am thinking, what good is a prop if the girl does not know how to use it? Aundrea not only the cutest little spinner around, but she knows how to get down with it, and she come with her own props.

That should count to something.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-13-10, 12:16
I darn anyone to produce pictures of a Kinkier Gal than Aundrea. She is into guys and girls, chains and whips; and she sucks and fucks in every position imaginable – that is what I call kinky. You name it, Aundrea is into it or she will get into it just for you. You can cum on her face, ass or tits – let it drip, let it drop. She is into leather, spiked heels, and she has the cutest little feet. She cums with her own little school girl outfit, maids outfit or no outfit. Both nipples on her perky little tits are pierced; her tongue is pierced – how kinky is that? No girl on this site has been featured in more compromising positions than Aundrea. If you do not believe me, do you own search.

Come on! You have to give me this on. Nobody on this site is kinkier than Aundrea.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-13-10, 13:03
I saw your posting regarding Gia / Brittney and spent the last 4- 5 hours searching BP (unsuccessfully). I understand your reluctance to share contact information with lurkers like myself. However, I figure there is no harm in asking. I have mongered the K for about 15 years, and dated Brittney frequently in the past. I would very much like to see her again. I have only been a member for about 1 year. I do not intend this an an annoyance to you, and apologize if you consider it thus. In any case thank you for your time.

AnonMy mail box is full. This last request got to me. I understand his dilemma. So I am posting the below information. It is alright to tell the girl you saw their pictures, they know I have posted them here. They also know that I don't give out their numbers. Just say you got the number from BP – the rate is the same.

Aundrea's BackPage Ad: http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/amazing-aundrea-all-alone-anytime-23/5767938

Dee's BackPage Ad: http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-flavor-of-the-month-28/5911674

Gia aka Britney's Backpage Ad: http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/an-italian-mans-dream-come-true-24/5971152

Good Luck,
CookyJar

Cl493
12-13-10, 15:04
I darn anyone to produce pictures of a Kinkier Gal than Aundrea. She is into guys and girls, chains and whips; and she sucks and fucks in every position imaginable – that is what I call kinky. You name it, Aundrea is into it or she will get into it just for you. You can cum on her face, ass or tits – let it drip, let it drop. She is into leather, spiked heels, and she has the cutest little feet. She cums with her own little school girl outfit, maids outfit or no outfit. Both nipples on her perky little tits are pierced; her tongue is pierced – how kinky is that? No girl on this site has been featured in more compromising positions than Aundrea. If you do not believe me, do you own search.

Come on! You have to give me this on. Nobody on this site is kinkier than Aundrea.

CookyJarI am with you on that. There are not that many providers that are willing to do all they could do to please. All that I have ever got, was no kissing, don't stick it in my ass, don't fingre me, don't don't don't. Hope to see more Aundreas.

CookyJar
12-13-10, 16:37
... if she wins Best Spinner and gets more votes cast for her there than here, then this category winner will be the second place contender; right now that would be Spinner Mandy.And if Mandy wins in another category then this category winner will be the third place contender, or forth place contender or whomever is next in line.

As usual, I am confused. Are you saying that a girl with one or two votes in third or forth place can somehow beat out the first place winner and second place runner-up because they got more votes and won in another category? The girl who got the fifth number of votes could win over the girl who won and got the highest number of votes.

Hmmmmmmm? That doesn't seem fair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am voting for Aundrea in a number of categories. I am voting for her in categories where she outshines, outclass and outfucks her nearest competition.

I dare anyone to show me a girl who wears her shit better than Aundrea. Their gowns may be longer, but nobody wears it better. Don't get it twisted. If you are going to do it, do it right.

And she comes with her own gown – Kinky and twisted.

CookyJar

Vbgent4u2c
12-13-10, 18:51
Sorry,

On that last trip I didn't take any singles of Aundrea. Actually, Aundrea stepped out after introducing me to Dee. By the time she returned I was worked up and pretty much doing all my thinking with the little head. I love taking Aundrea's picture and she likes to pose but, the truth is; I love to fuck her more.

For now, here's a rerun.

CookyJarDamn. Just thinking of the possibilities here! LOL!

Vbgent4u2c
12-13-10, 18:55
Gia aka Britney goes by another, more exotic name on BP, now. Old timers who posted back in 05 and 07 can PM me for her contact info. All other can find her by searching the pages of BP.

CookyJarWow. She looked like she was "on the edge" in that old picture, but looks like she has cleaned herself up quite nicely.

Glad to know it can happen!

Great "Then and Now" contrast!

Vbgent4u2c
12-13-10, 19:03
Just on the surface, there is really no way to distinguish between a true SW and a UC / LE. From reading forums like this and from mongering myself, here are some tips:

- If you catch eye contact with a girl and she smiles, waves, or otherwise gestures, she may be a SW. Pull onto the nearest side street and wait to see if she follows. Unlock the door in preparation.

- If she jumps right in, chances are very good she is not a LE. I have never known of a situation where a LE got into a car with a monger and then drove off with him just to arrest him later.

- If she leans through the window and starts to ask questions, bolt. That is a big red flag for me. Depending on the type of questions and even the city, you can get arrested for simply implying you want a "date."

- When she is in the car, normally, there is something called a LE check. She may ask you to either pull your dick out or ask to grab your dick. You do the same in return. This puts both of you at ease.

What did she not have to lose that. 1? LOLI know this is a little crazy, but I always look at what they are wearing on their feet. If they have a relatively new pair of sneakers then I don't go anywhere near them. I think the first thing a vice decoy would do when she knows she is going to be doing a lot of standing around on a street corner is go out and buy a comfortable pair of shoes!

Texaco Tim
12-13-10, 20:33
Since this discussion is still alive, I wanted to add my best read on whether the girl is a decoy or not. I always pass if she is standing still in one place. If I find her walking two or three blocks further down the street I have to believe that it is safe as LE would prefer to have all directions of a pick-up blocked by back-up and that would be impossible if she kept moving. Many times I have missed some good ones because of my caution, but at least I get to go home at the end of the night.

CookyJar
12-14-10, 10:09
I know this is a little crazy, but I always look at what they are wearing on their feet. If they have a relatively new pair of sneakers then I don't go anywhere near them. I think the first thing a vice decoy would do when she knows she is going to be doing a lot of standing around on a street corner is go out and buy a comfortable pair of shoes!

It has been said before, I am going to say it again; never negotiate with a girl while she is standing outside of your car. I have never heard of a female decoy getting inside of a mongers car. (I have seen both decoys and SW wearing nice sneakers.) It is too dangerous for the girl. Even if you are on foot, ask her to walk to your car, before negotiating. In a legit sting, you are okay until you indicate that you are willing to pay for it.

I have also said this before and it makes good sense to me: Most mongers get in trouble not during a decoy / sting operation but, while picking up a real SW. LE key in on the girls, they know who they are and they watch them. Most of these girls have been arrested before, LE know them and as for the few who have no arrest, it is so oblivious who they are. If you and I can recognize them, certainly LE can recognize them. It is easier and cheaper for LE to observe the girls, wait for them to get picked up and then swoop down on both monger and SW. In the hood we call that a "Tu-fer," pronounced, "Two for."

We mongers make the mistake of thinking that we are so smart and LE is stupid. They train for this, they do it every day. If they stop a monger during the pickup, they know they have the girl; now all they have to do is trick you into saying the wrong thing and whamo – a "Tu-fer." The odds are in their favor and it is much cheaper than running a "Sting Operation." LE run sting operations in philly maybe once or twice a year (unless there is a public outcry, election or some other reason like there is now). However, LE are on the lookout to grab mongers during a SW pickup every day. "The SW pickup," that's where I'd be worry. That's where you'd best be on your P&Qs and that's where you'd better know what to do and not say if it ever happens to you.

JMHO.

CookyJar.

PS: If it looks to good to be true; etc, etc, etc.

CookyJar
12-14-10, 10:56
Best Fuck: and Best FS:Category, can I get a clarification from the judges please.

According to the Abbreviation section on USASexGuide, FS is defined as: Full Service (complete sex). I personally, use the term FS to indicate Fucking as oppose to a BJ on a date; to indicate that a BJ and Fucking was offered.

Disregarding the Ambiguous nature of the two Categories Best Fuck: and Best FS, I like to nominate, (drum roll please) : Aundrea – for Best Fuck: and Best FS.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-14-10, 12:49
Would one of you nice gentlemen do me a favor? Could you walk down to the corner, and knock on Supereloquent's door and make a few nominations for me. See if you can get my votes for Aundrea entered in those categories I've indicated previously.

While you are there, could you speak with the judge and see if you can get clarification on the questions I have presented.

If one of you guys could do this for me, I surely would appreciate it. Oh! And while you are there would you say, "Hi," for me?

;)

CookyJar

PS: On your way back, stop by the Lotto and put my numbers in; will ya.

Camden Lover
12-15-10, 03:25
I know this is a little crazy, but I always look at what they are wearing on their feet. If they have a relatively new pair of sneakers then I don't go anywhere near them. I think the first thing a vice decoy would do when she knows she is going to be doing a lot of standing around on a street corner is go out and buy a comfortable pair of shoes!I'm sorry but that makes no sense. As can be inferred from CJ's post, anyone can get a relatively new pair of sneakers. Additionally, anyone can clean up dirty sneakers or dirty up clean sneakers. This logic just doesn't make sense.

I may be relatively new to the forum but I have been mongering for almost 10 years. I have learned to keep my eyes open and my senses alert. If I am out during the day, I have more of an opportunity to scan the girl before I decide to stop or not. At night, one has maybe a few seconds to scan the girl to get a sense of what she is (SW or decoy). Once you stop, if she does not immediately get into the car, get yourself in gear and, like Mr. Jay-Z, move "on to the next one."

Please take this post not as an attack but as a critique. Be safe.

Pensfan87
12-15-10, 12:54
It has been said before, I am going to say it again; never negotiate with a girl while she is standing outside of your car. I have never heard of a female decoy getting inside of a mongers car. (I have seen both decoys and SW wearing nice sneakers.) It is too dangerous for the girl. Even if you are on foot, ask her to walk to your car, before negotiating. In a legit sting, you are okay until you indicate that you are willing to pay for it.

I have also said this before and it makes good sense to me: Most mongers get in trouble not during a decoy / sting operation but, while picking up a real SW. LE key in on the girls, they know who they are and they watch them. Most of these girls have been arrested before, LE know them and as for the few who have no arrest, it is so oblivious who they are. If you and I can recognize them, certainly LE can recognize them. It is easier and cheaper for LE to observe the girls, wait for them to get picked up and then swoop down on both monger and SW. In the hood we call that a "Tu-fer," pronounced,"Two for."

We mongers make the mistake of thinking that we are so smart and LE is stupid. They train for this, they do it every day. If they stop a monger during the pickup, they know they have the girl; now all they have to do is trick you into saying the wrong thing and whamo – a "Tu-fer." The odds are in their favor and it is much cheaper than running a "Sting Operation." LE run sting operations in philly maybe once or twice a year (unless there is a public outcry, election or some other reason like there is now). However, LE are on the lookout to grab mongers during a SW pickup every day."The SW pickup," that's where I'd be worry. That's where you'd best be on your P&Qs and that's where you'd better know what to do and not say if it ever happens to you.

JMHO.

CookyJar.

PS: If it looks to good to be true; etc, etc, etc. Hey Cooky, can you tell us all what to do, and not do or say if this should happen to anyone? Thanks!

Vbgent4u2c
12-15-10, 15:51
The logic makes perfect sense in that once a female officer is selected for decoy duty she might very well go out and buy some comfortable sneakers since she will be on her feet quite a bit during the sting. This logic also is enforced from watching several episodes of "Cops", and local stings on the news etc. Next time you see a show or news report where they are doing stings of this nature take a look.

I have been doing this every bit as long as you and I have yet to see any SW wearing a new pair of anything on her feet let alone sneakers! Not saying it could happen. I just never have seen it and my guess is I have been looking for it a lot more than you have.

Now is this a full proof strategy? Of course not. Nothing is. The 22 rules and a lady not getting in your car are the best strategies to follow for sure, but even if you stop to talk to a decoy you might get pulled over, your tags run or just hassled. Personally if I see a lady standing on a corner with new tennis shoes. I am just going to smile, wave and pass on by.

Be my guest to test if the logic is flawed in person.

I'm sorry but that makes no sense. As can be inferred from CJ's post, anyone can get a relatively new pair of sneakers. Additionally, anyone can clean up dirty sneakers or dirty up clean sneakers. This logic just doesn't make sense.

I may be relatively new to the forum but I have been mongering for almost 10 years. I have learned to keep my eyes open and my senses alert. If I am out during the day, I have more of an opportunity to scan the girl before I decide to stop or not. At night, one has maybe a few seconds to scan the girl to get a sense of what she is (SW or decoy). Once you stop, if she does not immediately get into the car, get yourself in gear and, like Mr. Jay-Z, move "on to the next one."

Please take this post not as an attack but as a critique. Be safe.

Camden Lover
12-16-10, 04:16

LOL No thank you. I will stick with what works for me. Just my luck to test and fail. Still, be safe.

Seva Lurker
12-16-10, 09:17

Vbgent, it may now still work in our area, but probably not in the Philly area after this long discussion. :D

All in all the best thing is to be aware of your surroundings. I'd rather circle the block to make sure, even with the possibility of losing her if she's real, than to dive in (little head first) and get busted.

Vbgent4u2c
12-16-10, 19:43
Seva. What are you doing in the Philly threads? Want to come with me on my trip? I have a whole week to take part in what Philadelphia has to offer. Something tells me it will consist mostly of cheese steaks and SW's!

If you remember I reported this same topic in our forum's awhile back. This observation is not just based on ladies in SEVA. It is also based on ladies that were in shows like "Cops" and news clips from other areas. Again, not a full proof strategy but one thing I look for.

Vbgent, it may now still work in our area, but probably not in the Philly area after this long discussion. .

All in all the best thing is to be aware of your surroundings. I'd rather circle the block to make sure, even with the possibility of losing her if she's real, than to dive in (little head first) and get busted.

Seva Lurker
12-16-10, 20:09
Seva. What are you doing in the Philly threads? Want to come with me on my trip? I have a whole week to take part in what Philadelphia has to offer. Something tells me it will consist mostly of cheese steaks and SW's! I was up in Philly end of Oct for a couple of days. So I drop in every so often to see what real mongers are doing (or are we the real mongers who find ladies in places where they normally aren't found, like SEVA).

Rest assured, you'll see more ladies on one trip along 'K' than I've seen in Newport News in months. Try not to drown in your drool as you ponder the smorgasbord of options available there.

Trip sounds like fun, but I'm afraid I don't have the time to head up there for a week. . Wish I did. I doubt if my $4 winner in Powerball last night would go far, even if I were 'lowballing'.

Vbgent4u2c
12-17-10, 17:45
Don't want to clog up Cookies' forum with our dribble, but you are right. I mean just looking at his pics for one month is more than we will find in an entire year. And not just in NN! Our entire area.

I am lucky though as hotel, gas and meals are being paid for by a 3rd party! I am guessing my "play money" will go pretty far. I just hope they catch this sicko or the whole stroll might be shut down by then.

I was up in Philly end of Oct for a couple of days. So I drop in every so often to see what real mongers are doing (or are we the real mongers who find ladies in places where they normally aren't found, like SEVA).

Rest assured, you'll see more ladies on one trip along 'K' than I've seen in Newport News in months. Try not to drown in your drool as you ponder the smorgasbord of options available there.

Trip sounds like fun, but I'm afraid I don't have the time to head up there for a week. . Wish I did. I doubt if my $4 winner in Powerball last night would go far, even if I were 'lowballing'.

DChainsaw
12-18-10, 05:04
She gets my vote for everything.

Misfit
12-19-10, 09:56
Sorry,

For now, here's a rerun.

CookyJarThank you, CookyJar. That rerun pic you posted was perfect. Just imagine how far she can bend now, since she lost the weight from when the pic was orginally taken. Damn can you say pretzal?

Misfit

CookyJar
12-19-10, 10:58
Thank you, CookyJar. That rerun pic you posted was perfect.

Misfit
She gets my vote for everything.

Aundrea is sweet, that's a fact. She has been reported on by me, Supereloquent and a few others. We all agree, in just about every category, she is tops. So, why shouldn't she win in every category where she out shines the competition?

What really worries me is that this Johnny-come-lately, Champagne, with her cellulite thighs, will garner up enough tea party hanging chads to steal the election. (Don't get me wrong; Champagne is a hottie – but, she is no Aundrea.

CookyJar

Davey1965
12-19-10, 13:47
What really worries me is that this Johnny-come-lately, Champagne, with her cellulite thighs, will garner up enough tea party hanging chads to steal the election. (Don't get me wrong; Champagne is a hottie – but, she is no Aundrea.

CookyJarAnd at least Aundrea is a real SW'er. This Champagne fits in the Justine catagory. Nobody ever say her but super, no dirt on her shoes, just way to staged. That and she was posted in 2009 and even crowned SW'er of the year, but if you look the pics were taken in 2008. Guess another girl duped by the Ego.

So for all the guys wanted to find Champagne on the ave. Forget it. Your just dreaming. So please vote a girl who really is a SW'er and not just a paid model to do some photos to help Mr. Ego.

Davey1965
12-20-10, 06:46
Davey read the rules. You cannot criticize a certain member regardless of his posting history (for those who remember the stolen password and web base pictures on multiple cities).

Take as it it's is. Yes I forgot. Seems like Super Ego has some kind of a free pass around here. I forgot about way back when, all the pictures he copied from websites and posted them as his. Again trying to just boost his EGO. What a real shmuck who cruises the ave in an old pick-up truck.

Hey CJ. Seems like some of my post got deleted already from the SuperEgo thread. In one I followed up what you originally tried exposing. That was why Bijou had no tan lines. Well the reason is he took her pics back in December and in normal SuperEgo fashion promised and paid her for them under the pretense that they were for his collection and wouldn't be posted anywhere. Well what he did was wait till the spring thinking that enough time passed that she would never get word of them now, since he hadn't seen her out on the ave again and nobody reported seeing her either. Well maybe she'll come here one day and tell the story herself.

So CJ, the answer to your question on why the trees had no leaves on them in the background was just answered. Although I believe you figured that out by yourself even without my help.

Davey1965
12-20-10, 07:11
Davey read the rules. You cannot criticize a certain member regardless of his posting history (for those who remember the stolen password and web base pictures on multiple cities).

Take as it it's is. Yes that is correct and I've never been a rock thrower. But as Jackson has stated many times, the purpose of this board is for sharing information about SW'ers. That's all I've ever done and when I see info about non-swers well I just had to open my mouth.

Bigdaddy62
12-20-10, 10:31
Hey CJ,

I spend a lot of time on the ave, I don't write alot of reviews because I'm not very good at it. I have seen Aundrea and she is very talented as mentioned here many times. My issue with Champagne winning is that in my many hours of mongering I have Never seen her once. Almost without exception I can remember seeing every other girl whose photo graces this board. IMHO I would like to see a couple more reviews of her for her to win. Thanks.

Aundrea is sweet, that's a fact. She has been reported on by me, Supereloquent and a few others. We all agree, in just about every category, she is tops. So, why shouldn't she win in every category where she out shines the competition?

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-20-10, 14:36
You know, pride goes before the fall, Super. Fall came a little late this year, but the fact is we all know you don't get permission before posting from most of these girls, we've all run into women who you've screwed over in the past. And your pathological bashing of anyone who calls you on it shows how fucking sick you are.

Hope you like my final post, figured I'd go out with a bang! Happy holidays! Dark Phoenix, Please understand, I am not taking sides. I understand your frustration. But posting personal identification information on an open forum is not called for. Please delete the post if it is still possibly. If it is not possible, report it to the admin and have him remove it.

CookyJar

Mythbuster
12-21-10, 16:57
And at least Aundrea is a real SW'er. This Champagne fits in the Justine catagory. Nobody ever say her but super, no dirt on her shoes, just way to staged. That and she was posted in 2009 and even crowned SW'er of the year, but if you look the pics were taken in 2008. Guess another girl duped by the Ego.

So for all the guys wanted to find Champagne on the ave. Forget it. Your just dreaming. So please vote a girl who really is a SW'er and not just a paid model to do some photos to help Mr. Ego. I just wanted to make one correction about Justine. One other reports to have seen her. It was Mad Monger who posted about driving by her when the question of her existence on the Ave first came up. I think his post can be found on the contest thread from that year, make of it what you will.

CookyJar
12-22-10, 00:32
Merry X-Mas
USASexGuide from Aundrea

CookyJar
12-22-10, 00:40
This little minx is unfucking believable. She is so much fun to hang out with. After our excellant date, I offered to give her a lift home. On the way to her house we stopped at a 7 eleven to get me a diet soda and her a drink and cigarettes. The clerk did not know that we were together and that I was paying. I watched as he whispered something into Aundrea's ear after she batted her big eyes at him. I also watched as she passed him her number in exchange for our goods.

The ride was hilarious; you would have thought we were a married couple the way we fussed. Aundrea take GFE to a whole new level.

Merry X-Mas
USASexGuide

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-22-10, 00:46
. Just imagine how far she can bend now.

Misfit

Something just for you.

Merry X-Mas
USASexGuide

When you've got a good thing - run with it.

CookyJar

Curiousjoe
12-22-10, 02:01
Wasn't your last wife Aundrea? A rose by any other name. LOL.

Something just for you.

Merry Christmas.

USASexGuide.

When you've got a good thing. Run with it.

CookyJar

Mike 80
12-22-10, 02:59
Wasn't your last wife Aundrea? A rose by any other name. LOL.Cooky's former spouse was the lanky, dark-haired Andrea, all 6'4" of her as I recall. She left him for the streets of Atlantic City where I used to see her all the time w / o putting 2 + 2 together and realizing it was her, until it was too late and she'd disappeared from the scene.

Davey1965
12-22-10, 09:15
Cooky's former spouse was the lanky, dark-haired Andrea, all 6'4" of her as I recall. She left him for the streets of Atlantic City where I used to see her all the time w / o putting 2 + 2 together and realizing it was her, until it was too late and she'd disappeared from the scene.So how has AC been lately. You still checking out the stroll there. I was in AC back in April and again in June and was really disapointed. Wound up just calling a massage girl from Galloway to my room. Also it seemed the girls that were out there were not great quality and would not leave their pimps side. I have a problem making a pick-up when the pimp seems to want to come to the car with his girl or won't even give her the least of room to breathe.

CookyJar
12-22-10, 11:10
Wasn't your last wife Aundrea? A rose by any other name. LOL.Andrea (The Wife) disappeared out of my life and I had to move on. The devoice may be final but the hole in my heart is still there. She was 6 feet 4 inches of everything that I love in a StreetWalker; I still miss her.

Aundrea (The GFE) is a, maybe. 5'3," minx. She is everything a man would want in a girl friend, but I wouldn't suggest that anyone tried to tie her down in marriage. Andrea is a wild cat. She may let you pet her and you can listen to her purr, but be careful – she'll rip you heart out as she leaves. She is not ready to settle down – I've asked.

Ones the wife and the other is the girlfriend; I mix the names up sometimes. LOL. :)

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-22-10, 13:00
Hey CJ. In one I followed up what you originally tried exposing. That was why Bijou had no tan lines. Well the reason is he took her pics back in December and in normal SuperEgo fashion promised and paid her for them under the pretense that they were for his collection and wouldn't be posted anywhere. Well what he did was wait till the spring thinking that enough time passed that she would never get word of them now, since he hadn't seen her out on the ave again and nobody reported seeing her either. Well maybe she'll come here one day and tell the story herself.

So CJ, the answer to your question on why the trees had no leaves on them in the background was just answered. Although I believe you figured that out by yourself even without my help. Thanks Davey,

Since you have reopened this can of worms, I would like to take this opportunity to clear the CookyJar name.

I have been wanting to clear this up for the longest. But, I promised the Admin I would play nice. The way things ended, I came off looking like a jealous fool, complaining about tan lines and trees with no leaves. I made a promise so I took one for the team and kept my proof to myself, even though it made me look and feel like an idiot.

I have kept Supereloquent's secret, on the subject of tan lines, long enough. The reason Bijou's pictures do not have tan lines is because they were taken on 1/10/2010 even though he post them in the middle of the summer of 2010. That's why the tree has no leaves and that's why she has no tan lines. How do I know this? Supereloquent changed the date in the property feature in all of Bijou's pictures except for one – Bijou25. He missed that one. There is no way that I or anyone else could have falsified the date embedded in Bijous25. The evidence is still there. Unless Jackson decides to remove it, it will remain there for anyone, with a little knowledge of MS Windows, to check.

Why was any of this so important? Because I like many others actually went out and wasted my time looking for a girl based on six month old information. If he fudged this info, then it is possible that he may not have been entirely factual with some of his other information.

So there! Finally! I can put this to rest. It was never about tan lines. It wasn't about trees or leaves. It was about the falsification of information.

CookyJar

Pkgman
12-22-10, 16:18
Oh my friend is was about the tan lines.

Well in a way it was, the fucking guy was and still is a jerkoff.

He'll find a way to slither back on here either with his superbullshiter name or with something else.

I guarantee that he will be back.

If under a different name he might get away with it for a little while but scum like him can't help themselves.

You'll be able to identify his writing style and his fucking arrogant personality.

He can't help it, my guess he's been a douche bag all his life and will continue to be one.

Funny thing is, his information stayed up longer that did my Lt Kaffe parody did.

Happy Holidays

Mythbuster
12-22-10, 17:52
There is a complaint thread on the forum. The focus is on complaints about forum members. It detracts from the other stuff on your thread when the pro SE members start posting here.

Mike 80
12-22-10, 20:45
So how has AC been lately. You still checking out the stroll there. ... Also it seemed the girls that were out there were not great quality and would not leave their pimps side. I have a problem making a pick-up when the pimp seems to want to come to the car with his girl or won't even give her the least of room to breathe.Yeah unfortunately I still get plenty of opportunities to check out the AC stroll, would be much better off if I didn't. Come back and visit us on the lonely AC board sometime, Davey. :-)

Yes the quantity and quality of talent there is pretty sad these days. It's been that way ever since the 2006 murders. Which brings me to a point I've been meaning to make somewhere on the Philly boards. Maybe the K is different and can survive the whole Kensington Strangler hoopla without missing a beat. Maybe the fact that there are sketches and video of the likely Strangler makes him less of a ghost-like boogeyman and less scary than the guy in AC who is entirely faceless at this point. But the fact is at the time the AC murders happened, AC had the best stroll in the country both IMHO and in the opinion of numerous other experienced mongers who've weighed in on the subject. Today I think you'll find more street action mongering in Beverly Hills CA than in AC. The murders just shut things down. I'm not sure how much of it is the result of girls being scared away, local casino and merchant pressure, or far stricter LE enforcement, but the scene has never recovered.

Mike 80
12-22-10, 21:02
Andrea (The Wife) disappeared out of my life and I had to move on. The devoice may be final but the hole in my heart is still there. She was 6 feet 4 inches of everything that I love in a StreetWalker; I still miss her.

Aundrea (The GFE) is a, maybe. 5'3," minx. She is everything a man would want in a girl friend, but I wouldn't suggest that anyone tried to tie her down in marriage. Andrea is a wild cat. She may let you pet her and you can listen to her purr, but be careful – she'll rip you heart out as she leaves. She is not ready to settle down – I've asked.

Ones the wife and the other is the girlfriend; I mix the names up sometimes. LOL. .

CookyJarMy god, Andrea looks totally fuckable in that photo. So sad that I never had the chance to sample her. I tend to go for the petite types like Aundrea so when I'd see 6'4" Andrea walking down the street it was like,"wow this one looks like a freak." She also had a tendency to slouch a little when she walked, not the best posture which I also like in a woman.

Little did I know that if you unwrapped the package, Andrea was hot as can be. Enter this photo in our 2010 Philly SW of the Year competition, and my vote would go to Andrea.

Forth Ryte
12-23-10, 12:59
Mike was commenting on the drop off in the AC scene when he said:

It's been that way ever since the 2006 murders. Which brings me to a point I've been meaning to make somewhere on the Philly boards. Maybe the K is different and can survive the whole Kensington Strangler hoopla without missing a beat. Maybe the fact that there are sketches and video of the likely Strangler makes him less of a ghost-like boogeyman and less scary than the guy in AC who is entirely faceless at this point. But the fact is at the time the AC murders happened, AC had the best stroll in the country both IMHO and in the opinion of numerous other experienced mongers who've weighed in on the subject. Today I think you'll find more street action mongering in Beverly Hills CA than in AC. The murders just shut things down. I'm not sure how much of it is the result of girls being scared away, local casino and merchant pressure, or far stricter LE enforcement, but the scene has never recovered.His point, though he never quite finished his thought, was that there is a REAL possibility that the the same sudden drop off could happen on the K.

I've been concerned about this too but, I think there is one crucial difference: For the most part, the K scene is the local population of desperate women. AC, on the other hand, drew talent from far and wide. When it got unsafe, they moved on. The K SWs cannot.

Just my humble opinion and wish.

By the way, Merry Christmas to all of you out there.

- Forth Ryte

Mike 80
12-23-10, 15:02
I think there is one crucial difference: For the most part, the K scene is the local population of desperate women. AC, on the other hand, drew talent from far and wide. When it got unsafe, they moved on. The K SWs cannot. Excellent point. Even today when you see the hometowns of girls arrested for prostituion in AC they tend to be from all over the country. Whenever I ask K SWs where they they are from it seems the vast majority are from the Philly area, someplace else in PA, or occasionally a neighboring state.

CookyJar
12-23-10, 17:29
Excellent point. Even today when you see the hometowns of girls arrested for prostituion in AC they tend to be from all over the country. Whenever I ask K SWs where they they are from it seems the vast majority are from the Philly area, someplace else in PA, or occasionally a neighboring state.It is going to take a little time (if ever) to get back to normal.

It doesn't happen that often that I have a need to pass though Kensington for reasons other than mongering. In fact if the truth were told, I didn't have a good reason to drive though there yesterday. I was actually on my way to Bear De, on business. Around dusk (5'oclock) I took the most round-about route, bypassed 76, did one loop down Kensington Avenue and hopped on 95. I did not see one, not one, working girl. That is rare even in the deep of winter.

Here is what I am hearing. The police are picking up girls for any reason. They are knocking on doors and bringing in known prostitutes just for questioning. They question the girls about their dates and any problematic incidents. The police are asking the girls to provide them with any contact information (including phone numbers) for any guy that vaguely fits the description they have. If the girls have warrants they keep them. If the girl has no warrants they scare the shit out of them and let them go – no court, no bail, nothing – they just let them go. The girls are threatened and told not to return to the streets. The girl I spoke with, who had been picked-up and released, was scared shitless.

All of the girls I spoke with said that they no longer go out after dark. And, they are only dating older whites, older blacks that they have date before and they are avoiding all black and Hispanic young guys.

Like most of you who monger on a regular bases, I have a lot of numbers. Out of that lot of numbers, a few work. Out of that few that actually work, there are one or two who I would not mind seeing from time to time. I will be depending on those one or two girls to get me though this.

(The one girl I called and arranged a date with was so grateful for our date, she provided all kinds of extras and time was not an issue.)

CookyJar

Fbtom
12-23-10, 20:47
I was in Kensington on a business trip on Weds. YES, got paid to travel the K, LOL! After doing my assignment, I had a little time for fun. Just after 1pm, I only spotted one SW who was very obvious near Somerset. I did see two others on Lehigh, but I wasn't interested in them. Just as I was about to call on one of my UTR favorites, boss calls with another assignment. DAMN, no more time that day. Surprisingly, just like CJ mentioned, very few were out.

I do have some time next week though. See if I can get paid again for the trip.

Mike Sweeney
12-24-10, 00:21
I'm not sure where we are with this contest with all the other drama going on, but I would guess it's CJ's baby now, and my vote for best over all will go to Aundrea, she looks like she woluld be a blast to be around.

CookyJar
12-24-10, 10:11
I'm not sure where we are with this contest with all the other drama going on, but I would guess it's CJ's baby now, and my vote for best over all will go to Aundrea, she looks like she woluld be a blast to be around.Sorry Mike,

That was Supereloquent's Contest. Believe it or not, he actually started it back in July. LOL Supereloquent kept the data locked away in a safe deposit box and as was his usual MO, no one outside of that giant brain knew what he was up too. I cannot help you with the Supereloquent SW Contest.

However, as is my custom, I will be posting my own version, "Miss CookyJar 2010," soon. It will not be as elaborate. I have done this every year not so much as a contest, but as a review of the past year. That will be my focus this year.

(If I were Supereloquent, I would be planning one last hurrah. Who knows, maybe he is planning a sudden return back to his thread now that the offending post has been removed. You never know with Supereloquent, he has done it before. Supereloquent and I had our differences, but, that was all that they were, "differences," I did not hate the guy. I hope he finds away to return, maybe as a kinder gentler, more thoughtful entity.)

CookyJar

La Chic
12-24-10, 11:11
Glad to hear it Cooky. This forum has been dead since the SuperE incident. Between the Kensington Strangler and the cold weather we need some holiday cheer so bring it on.

La Chic

Davey1965
12-24-10, 12:14
Sor.

I hope he finds away to return, maybe as a kinder gentler, more thoughtful entity.

It would also be nice in his doing so, to contact Jackson and gave him a list of girls that he duped to be removed from his thread. I could help if he doesn't remember some of them.

Anyway CJ. Away from this. Have you been to our friends 10 house lately. I haven't been there for almost a month and for the last few weeks I haven't ever seen his door ajar or any of the lights on. I know he has medical problems and just hope he is OK.

CookyJar
12-24-10, 13:17
Carrie is a Santa Helper from 2006 (See the sign). I have not seen her for awhaile. Does anyone have any updated information on Carrie. I hope she got her Christmas wish and moved on.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-24-10, 13:22
Christine was Santa's Little Helper - 2007. She was once a regular fixture on the avenue. I wonder whatever happened to her. I hope she has settled down with a nice guy and moved on with her life.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-24-10, 13:32
Johanna was a very sort after Santa Helper in 2008. Everybody wanted her to come help them with their Christmas shopping.

It broke my heart to hear that she got mixed up with a sadist and got arrested. I heard that she had been released. I wonder how she is doing. I hope her life is better.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-24-10, 13:48
You can say what you want about Alexus, but there is one thing for sure. She made a great Santa's Helper in 2009.

Whenever a girl goes missing from the Avenue my first hope is that someone or something intervened and they've moved on to better things. More often than not they return and pick-up where they left off. But, eventually they hit bottom and find their way to a better life. Hopefully, Alexus is off somewhere finding her better way.

CookyJar

CookyJar
12-24-10, 17:40
Aundrea is one of the Best GFE providers working the avenue.

Merry Christmas USASexGuide

CookyJar
12-24-10, 17:48
I would love to steal Aundrea away and make her my new wife. Tis a shame, all that good GFE wasted on you guys.

CookyJar
12-24-10, 17:57
2010's little Helper was a great find, I really lucked out on this one. She is game for pretty much everything and always lots of fun to be with. I can understand why so many guys fall for her. If I were 2 years younger I would be in there trying my luck.

CookyJar.

Mike Sweeney
12-24-10, 17:58
Merry Christmas USA Sex Guide and all the little helpers.

DChainsaw
12-25-10, 08:11
God bless CookyJar. Santa's little Helper 2010 is my favorite present. Better than the pair of socks I got this x-mas.

CookyJar
12-26-10, 14:47
I almost missed this girl. Once again I would like to thank Katie for setting-up our date.

• Click on Girls Name for report containing photos

Contestant #42: Stacy

CookyJar
12-26-10, 14:50
Another winner In My Humble Opinion, a real spinner and sweet thing.

Contestant #41: Staci-Lynn

CookyJar
12-26-10, 14:53
Spicy was so fine I thought she was a fallen angel. She looked just like a high priced model. I was so confused.

Contestant #40: Spicy

CookyJar
12-26-10, 14:56
I keep hearing that she is back. Could someone point me in her direction? We have a nice history; I would love to renew our friendship.

Contestant #39: Sabrina

CookyJar
12-26-10, 15:08
A certain winner in the 'Best Ass, ' category.

Contestant #38: Rosa

CookyJar
12-26-10, 15:12
A nice date and a nice girl, but it was the people that she introduced me too (Aundrea) that made my year.

Contestant #37: Rachel

CookyJar
12-26-10, 15:16
Another Jersey girl with a nice attitude. I would love to see her again.

Contestant #36: Nikki3

CookyJar
12-26-10, 15:19
An unexpectedly nice BBBJ. I did see her again toward the end of summer.

Contestant #35: Nikki 2

CookyJar
12-26-10, 15:24
Nikki is a long tall drink of water that has been reviewed once or twice or 25 times. Last I heard she was trying to put it together and move away from the action. Does anyone have a revised update on tall Nikki?

Contestant #34: Nikki

CookyJar
12-26-10, 15:28
Ya'll know how I feel about Moyua. Her exotic looks drive me crazy. This girl has had my number for a long time. The problem with Moyua is that I cannot find her when I need her – if you know what I mean. I have been looking for her in all the wrong places.

Contestant #33: Moyua

CookyJar
12-26-10, 15:33
Another one from across the river.

Contestant #32: Molissa

CookyJar
12-26-10, 15:37
A nice face, sweet body and a gorgeous ass, what's not to like. She is a winner. Anybody see Michelle lately?

Contestant #31: Michelle

CookyJar
12-26-10, 15:41
I love the hair.

Contestant #30: Mariah

CookyJar
12-26-10, 15:46
Bad girl! Bad girl! What cha gonna do? What cha gonna do when they come for you? Yeah! She's a bad one, but, you have gotta admit the girl has a nice body.

Contestant #29: Maria

CookyJar
12-26-10, 15:52
I saw her just the other day. She was leaving out and seemed in a bit of a rush. Maybe it was the cold. IMHO Lee has one hell of a nice body. Isn't that what it's all about? Did anyone notice her gap? Not the missing teeth, the gap between her legs!

Contestant #28: Lee

CookyJar
12-26-10, 15:56
Here is one I almost forgot. Whatever happened to little Kate? She had a little spinner body and a school girl look – I would like one more change at her.

Contestant #27: Kate

CookyJar
12-26-10, 16:00
What difference does a bandage make, among friends?

Contestant #26: Jessie

CookyJar
12-26-10, 16:03
Speaking of Janet's sister, here she is; and she is another Jersey girl.

Contestant #25: Jessica

CookyJar
12-26-10, 16:06
Another Jersey girl. What sat Janet apart from the rest was her sister.

Contestant #24: Janet

Gran Lenchote
12-26-10, 16:12
Happy Holidays CookyJar.

Let me see if I have this straight. Philadelphia had a poster with 2300+ posts, thousands of pics, and no local love at all. Then one of you kind gentlemen outs this guy, a bunch of people step up to piss on his grave, and then you all live happily ever after? Fuck-and-A you guys don't fuck around! Since you personally seem to be dealing with your loss so well, CookyJar, I was hoping you could shed some light for me. I got to think there is at least one lesson to be learned here.

Potential Lesson: Don't be an Asshole! To put it bluntly, how much of SE's destruction came because he was an asshole? Do you think that DP and Davey nuked SE off because of moral and ethical objections to his behavior, or did they do him in 'cause he was a humorless bastard whom the Admin put off limits to regular criticism? Frankly, it would be pretty arrogant of his outers to think that SE's interaction with SW was explotative, but thiers, was not. Really? It's a morally ambigous game, and we all know that. Regardless, outing breaks a fundamental trust, and is irreconcilable with this mode of civil discourse.

Potential Lesson: Think global, fuck local! Since there has been no hue and no cry, I can only observe that SE supporters are either absent, or laying low. How is the local pulse? Relieved? Rid of a jerk? Or perhaps on some level, concerned? Who's next to be destroyed? Perhaps one's own moral purity is insufficient for some highly ethical members and so one's fate hangs in the balance. Does anyone else find SE's total lack of response, unnatural? Taking this without some sort of response seems unlikely.

Potential Lesson: Golden Eggs and Admin-too much? Do you think the Admin contributed to the problem by making SE sacred? If he could have been criticized, perhaps the aggrieved parties could have expressed themselves less dramatically? If SE was an advertisers cash cow, I guess I can see his protected status, but to his neighbors, it must have grated. Here is this lying, cheating sack of crap, I imagine one of you thinking, and he's getting all this special treatment. How it must have eaten at some, gnawing away until a tipping point was reached, and viola, fratricide.

Potential Lesson: Mind your own fucking business! If most of the readership had been locals, would the dynamic have changed enough that SE could have been dealt with less destructively? If we outsiders had not turned your thread into our entertainment stream, perhaps. Maybe SE could have been ignored or blocked or damn near anything but what happened.

Anyway, just thought I would ask, the worse that can happen is this post never see's the light of day. Oh wait, I guess something worse could happen.

Lencho

CookyJar
12-26-10, 16:24
Jackie and I go way back. She is one of the first girls I dated on the Avenue. Time flies but she hasn't changed a bit.

Contestant #23: Jackie

CookyJar
12-26-10, 16:28
Iris came into my life like a fall breeze. She stole my heart and ran away. Has anyone seen Iris lately?

Contestant #22: Iris

CookyJar
12-26-10, 16:31
There was a recent report given on Holly. If I remember correctly it was a pretty nice review.

Contestant #21: Holly

CookyJar
12-26-10, 16:38
I saw Heather a couple of weeks ago. She was looking good.

Contestant #20: Heather

CookyJar
12-26-10, 16:40
She is a Jersey girl and a all time favorite of mine. I hope she is still around when the weather warms up and I make my return to Broadway.

Contestant #19: Gaetana

CookyJar
12-26-10, 16:44
The big girl needs love too. I hear that she is still around but not at the same stop.

Contestant #18: Erin

CookyJar
12-26-10, 16:49
A Black spinner from Old York Road, Ericia was a real surprise. Damn she had a nice ass.

Contestant #17: Ericia

CookyJar
12-26-10, 16:52
Donna is a MILF who gets great reviews. How young does a girl have to be to be a MILF?

Contestant #16: Donna

CookyJar
12-26-10, 16:55
Darlene is a teeny tiny little morsel. She is a spinner in any body's book. I hope she is managing to stay warm.

Contestant #15: Darlene

CookyJar
12-26-10, 16:59
Was anyone able to confirm Daisy age? Such a sweet flower.

Contestant #14: Daisy

CookyJar
12-26-10, 17:02
Another short term love affair. But, this one didn't matter, FreakLikDat had my back. LOL.

Contestant #13: Cynthia

CookyJar
12-26-10, 17:05
Ours was a short term love affair.

Contestant #12: Crystal

CookyJar
12-26-10, 17:08
Nice fakes. She is MILF who flew in for a quickie ThreeSome and left without leaving a forwarding address. Damn rude of her in my opinion.

Contestant #11: Christina

The Old Sarge
12-26-10, 17:08
Darlene is a teeny tiny little morsel. She is a spinner in any body's book. I hope she is managing to stay warm.

Contestant #15: Darlene Crackheads should be given pity, not lusted after, regardless of her looks.

The Old Sarge
12-26-10, 17:11
She is a Jersey girl and a all time favorite of mine. I hope she is still around when the weather warms up and I make my return to Broadway.Cracked out as hell! Jeeeeee-sus. Pathetic.

CookyJar
12-26-10, 17:12
Funny how that worked out, contestant number 10 is a 10.

Contestant #10: Chela

CookyJar
12-26-10, 17:15
She deserves at least an Honorable Mention.

Contestant #9: Bella

CookyJar
12-26-10, 17:18
She Gets my vote.

Contestant #8: Aundrea

CookyJar
12-26-10, 17:20
The girl is a real freak when she is on. Mainly into pills. For a while she was everywhere I looked, and then she disappeared.

Contestant #7: Ashley #2

CookyJar
12-26-10, 17:25
She was a newcomer to the avenue. Service was nice. Sure would like an update.

Contestant #6: Ashley #1

CookyJar
12-26-10, 17:28
In the 'Best Breast Category, ' Amy wins hand down.

Contestant #5: Amy