PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Connaisseur
10-11-07, 21:10
Decided it might be helpful to have an (A)MP thread for Oceanside/North County to stand apart from San Diego proper.

To start with, a new AMP is advertising on CL on South PCH; has any of you had the chance for a test drive? I might have a look later this week, will duly report my findings.

Happy hunting!

Conn.

Member #5605
10-17-07, 19:39
Where on "South PCH" is this alleged "new" AMP? Is it in Oceanside? Orange County? WHERE??

Decided it might be helpful to have an (A)MP thread for Oceanside/North County to stand apart from San Diego proper.

To start with, a new AMP is advertising on CL on South PCH; has any of you had the chance for a test drive? I might have a look later this week, will duly report my findings.

Happy hunting!

Conn.

Connaisseur
11-14-07, 21:18
Having not discovered much worth reporting lately, my luck has changed this morning! While techincally not in Oceanside, my new find is much closer to Oceanside than any other location listed herewithin. Let me elaborate:

Having made an appointment over the phone, I was given directions to a very convenient, safe and pleasant incall location, only minutes from I-5 and Carlsbad Vill. My new asian friend opened, a friendly smile on her face (about a 6), while my vision assessed the rest of her physique (a solid 8.5) despite the omnipresent sweatpants. I was then led into the bedroom of her residence, and instructed to make myself comfortable on the massage table set up next to her bed. The invigorating scent of precious oils and fine candles lingered in the mild morning costal air.

Much to my surprise and delight, my host had changed into a tiny miniskirt, and tight tank-top. As the very, very nice massage began it turns out that this girl, in her thirties, is just the sweetest person. We were chatting about this and that, all the while she performed a great body rub, with her changing positions, kneeling on my back to get the last kinks out of my muscles, and gradually changing from a stronger to a very sensual style. She then began rubbing oil on me, and happened to hit all the right spots. Gentlemen, I have experienced a lot of massages - and I knew right away one of the best was unfolding here!

Then came the flip, more oil and plenty roaming on my part. We finished with a stellar HJ, a bit of cleaning and hot towels. Finally, a very relaxing face massage, and then acupressure-style footrub.
In a nutshell, this was bliss from beginning to the end. I am not sure if additional services are available as I was not in the market for any, but the signs clearly suggested there might be daily specials. I will certainly return.

Having said that, I feel that such a treasure in our otherwise rather barren county needs to be treated with utmost care. I will of course be happy to share digits and location to qualified mongers via PM. To be fair towards newbies among us, I will tell you that this provider can also be found searching our conventional sources of information with a bit of diligence.

Happy Holidays!

Conn.

Member #5605
11-18-07, 00:38
I too endorse this provider's massage technique, though just getting a HJ at the end for the .8 paid was a bit of a disappointment. I will say, the encounter was NOT rushed (like you might have in an AMP), and she IS tall, and I think CUTE (a 7-7.5, not a "6"!). She is in awesome shape, and I hope that more encounters might allow for a customer getting to see as much of her, as she does of us-though she was quite "skittish" about me doing more then rubbing her hand, or her ass, on occasion. She is the closest thing to an AMP in this part of the world, and I hope she learns to be "more accomadating". I look forward to seeing her again to see where that encounter leads!

Having not discovered much worth reporting lately, my luck has changed this morning! While techincally not in Oceanside, my new find is much closer to Oceanside than any other location listed herewithin. Let me elaborate:

Having made an appointment over the phone, I was given directions to a very convenient, safe and pleasant incall location, only minutes from I-5 and Carlsbad Vill. My new asian friend opened, a friendly smile on her face (about a 6), while my vision assessed the rest of her physique (a solid 8.5) despite the omnipresent sweatpants. I was then led into the bedroom of her residence, and instructed to make myself comfortable on the massage table set up next to her bed. The invigorating scent of precious oils and fine candles lingered in the mild morning costal air.

Much to my surprise and delight, my host had changed into a tiny miniskirt, and tight tank-top. As the very, very nice massage began it turns out that this girl, in her thirties, is just the sweetest person. We were chatting about this and that, all the while she performed a great body rub, with her changing positions, kneeling on my back to get the last kinks out of my muscles, and gradually changing from a stronger to a very sensual style. She then began rubbing oil on me, and happened to hit all the right spots. Gentlemen, I have experienced a lot of massages - and I knew right away one of the best was unfolding here!

Then came the flip, more oil and plenty roaming on my part. We finished with a stellar HJ, a bit of cleaning and hot towels. Finally, a very relaxing face massage, and then acupressure-style footrub.
In a nutshell, this was bliss from beginning to the end. I am not sure if additional services are available as I was not in the market for any, but the signs clearly suggested there might be daily specials. I will certainly return.

Having said that, I feel that such a treasure in our otherwise rather barren county needs to be treated with utmost care. I will of course be happy to share digits and location to qualified mongers via PM. To be fair towards newbies among us, I will tell you that this provider can also be found searching our conventional sources of information with a bit of diligence.

Happy Holidays!

Conn.

Whoopster
11-27-07, 00:11
I too had a very nice massage. Thanks for the great tip. Like Redneck says, It's pretty much the closest thing to an AMP this side of OC.

I do wish her massage skills were a little better though. She did OK, but I am always more impressed, and motivated to tip, when I get a really strong invigorating massage followed by a little playtime. It's not too much to ask, is it?

I don't mean to complain as I did enjoy my hour, but I was hoping for more. I guess I'm greedy that way.

Thanks again,

Whoopster

Member #5605
11-28-07, 13:09
I sent here an e-mail response that stated she is highly unlikely to get regular business if she will only do a HJ and charge .8 for the massage, and that. She had e-mailed me, and stated she "only does massages, and nothing else", but I informed her that her price is WAY TOO INFLATED for the lack of "enhancement" provided. She may be taking advantange of the fact that there are NO AMP's on this side of the I-5!

I too had a very nice massage. Thanks for the great tip. Like Redneck says, It's pretty much the closest thing to an AMP this side of OC.

I do wish her massage skills were a little better though. She did OK, but I am always more impressed, and motivated to tip, when I get a really strong invigorating massage followed by a little playtime. It's not too much to ask, is it?

I don't mean to complain as I did enjoy my hour, but I was hoping for more. I guess I'm greedy that way.

Thanks again,

Whoopster

Whoopster
01-06-08, 16:15
I tried a new place in San Marcos yesterday. It's an asian place on Rancho Santa Fe, just North of the 78 in the shopping center with the Asian Buffet. It's still under construction, and the owner was there (American) when I arrived. It's one of those places where the room walls don't go to the ceiling so any noises will be reflected outside.

I got CoCo who was not very good looking and I guess was in her mid-40s. She did a good massagem starting out with a thinsheet over everything. Later moving to lots of oil. bottom line, Yes, I got everything I was hoping for in a massage, except the provider could have been younger and hotter. Probably won't repeat

$60/hr advertise on CL under theraputic, search San Marcos

Member #5605
01-06-08, 16:47
"Everything You hoped for in a massage"??? So, does that mean NO fs? An hj? What? I think I know the area it is in. There is a DUI Program, right around the corner from it.

Whoopster
01-09-08, 04:25
My preference in as AMP is a really good massage followed by a good hj.

Connaisseur
01-10-08, 10:40
My preference in as AMP is a really good massage followed by a good hj.

Yessir! My thoughts precisely. I will try my luck at said place in the near future and report. You are not talking about Asian Angels on Rancho Sta Fe, though...?!

Conn.

Whoopster
01-12-08, 00:53
Yes that's it...

why???

Dctex99
01-12-08, 19:32
Wow, got a lot of static and holding the line on prices; cbj for 80, and wouldn't go lower, ended up with a lame HJ for 60 plus 60 at the door, won't go back.

Connaisseur
01-23-08, 21:51
Dear Fellow Mongers, has any of you had a chance to sample the wares offered in this recent CL-ad?

>>Come Enjoy Paradise With The Ladies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-01-16, 9:12AM PST

A Lovely Massage By Lovely Ladies
Get Your Worries Rubbed Away
Treat Yourself For Once
You Get Not Just One Beautiful Lady But Two If You Want
It Truly Is Paradise
CALL NOW
(760)473-6126

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Member #5605
01-23-08, 21:58
I called on this, and the voice that answered was the SAME VOICE that answered for a DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBER, and stated that she was "located" over off of Canyon Dr. and Mission St. (in a private house on El Monte Dr.). IT'S A SCAM! NOT WORTH THE EFFORT TO VISIT AND WIND UP TOFTT! DO NOT DO! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Dear Fellow Mongers, has any of you had a chance to sample the wares offered in this recent CL-ad?

>>Come Enjoy Paradise With The Ladies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-01-16, 9:12AM PST

A Lovely Massage By Lovely Ladies
Get Your Worries Rubbed Away
Treat Yourself For Once
You Get Not Just One Beautiful Lady But Two If You Want
It Truly Is Paradise
CALL NOW
(760)473-6126

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Member #5605
01-23-08, 22:00
I guess she is no longer "in business", as she has not answered her number in a few weeks now, even after being BACK from her vacation on 01/08! So much for that "provider".

Thanks again,

Whoopster

Connaisseur
02-23-08, 19:38
I guess she is no longer "in business", as she has not answered her number in a few weeks now, even after being BACK from her vacation on 01/08! So much for that "provider".

Our friend is advertising on CL again, albeit as "Professional Massage" - http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/ths/583159203.html.

Hopefully her talent hasn't suffered from the recess...LOL!

Conn.

Member #5605
02-27-08, 12:06
I disagree with this posting, as I have called it more then once SINCE it was posted, and am NOT getting a return call. Has anyone seen her?? What is going on?

Our friend is advertising on CL again, albeit as "Professional Massage" - http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/ths/583159203.html.

Hopefully her talent hasn't suffered from the recess...LOL!

Conn.

Connaisseur
03-03-08, 23:24
I disagree with this posting, as I have called it more then once SINCE it was posted, and am NOT getting a return call. Has anyone seen her?? What is going on?

Saw her ad again today (http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/ths/594511427.html). I'll try calling her myself, makes me wonder why she wouldn't answer or call back. So far I have always tried mornings, only once an evening session at 9 when she told me she normally didn't "stay open late".

Keep us posted, and I'll do the same!

Conn.

Member #5605
03-04-08, 00:46
Maybe showing up UN-announced on her front door stop is an option, since her returning phone calls is not an option apparently!

Saw her ad again today (http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/ths/594511427.html). I'll try calling her myself, makes me wonder why she wouldn't answer or call back. So far I have always tried mornings, only once an evening session at 9 when she told me she normally didn't "stay open late".

Keep us posted, and I'll do the same!

Conn.

Connaisseur
03-07-08, 22:32
I called, made a midday appointment with and enjoyed our "friend" just the other day. Nothing seems to have changed, she was just as enthusiastic as ever. Unchanged menu, although I didn't make any upgrade attempts.

Conn.

Member #5605
03-08-08, 00:33
So is it all about the TIME OF DAY that you call at, that determines when she sees you?? Happy Ending at the end I hope! ;)

I called, made a midday appointment with and enjoyed our "friend" just the other day. Nothing seems to have changed, she was just as enthusiastic as ever. Unchanged menu, although I didn't make any upgrade attempts.

Conn.

Member #5605
03-09-08, 22:28
I attempted to see her too, and she made it quite clear that "more then a hand job" is OUT of the question. She apparently thinks she will be able to make a living on "no upgrade" massages. Good Luck to her. Anyone been to the place in So. Oceanside at the end of Coast Hwy. recently? I poked my head in, and was told there are "young girls on weekdays". Anyone now anything? It can't be worse then what I experienced a year ago (at Sea Side Massage).

Conn.

Whoopster
06-14-08, 23:45
Very nice place, new and clean, excellent massage, great price - $49/hr. No extras

Connaisseur
06-15-08, 08:34
Very nice place, new and clean, excellent massage, great price - $49/hr. No extras

No extras as in 'legit massage', or as in 'nothing beyond rub-and-tug'?

Thanks!

Conn.

Whoopster
06-16-08, 19:14
legit as is no rub'n'tug. That was my experience anyway. I really didn't persue it because the vibe wasn't there. May be different after they're established. They've only been there a week.

Lookin Arnd
09-24-08, 00:56
Well my first post. Been reading the forums for a while, and noticed there wasn't a very new post in this area. I had listened to a friend talk about how great AMP were, and just started trying them. I've been to three in Cali now, and thought I'd mention my experience. My first rub was in Escondido, wasn't to sure what to expect, but I got a good rub and FS. Plus it actually was a really good looking masseuse, and It set me back about what was expected. Not sure about naming the place, but its posted on CL, and I'll just say this is the day one.

Next one was in Temecula. Didn't get any extras, but I think that it was an option, I just didn't realize what was being asked (hey second massage, but I'm learning fast). But I got to say that the massage was actually really good. Enough that I didn't want to interrupt it to ask for any thing else.

Last one was in Escondido again, When I walked in the mama-san told me what I wanted (you only half hour), thought the prices were high compared to elsewhere, definitely large upsale for extras. Plus the massage was hardly worth mentioning. I'll call this one Night.

Got all the AMP ads off of craigslist. Anyone else got any luck with places closer to Ocean Side?

Member #5605
09-25-08, 00:04
I see a lot of ads on CL for the Temecula AMP (which advertises a LOT down in the San Diego CL-obviously they think the price of gas is still cheap enough to afford that kind of luxury travel!). I am intrigued at what place in Escondido offered the FS (send me a PM?), as a jaunt over there is not as pricey, and more proximal to here in O-side! (There sure are not ANY AMP's offering ANYTHING like that out here!).

Well my first post. Been reading the forums for a while, and noticed there wasn't a very new post in this area. I had listened to a friend talk about how great AMP were, and just started trying them. I've been to three in Cali now, and thought I'd mention my experience. My first rub was in Escondido, wasn't to sure what to expect, but I got a good rub and FS. Plus it actually was a really good looking masseuse, and It set me back about what was expected. Not sure about naming the place, but its posted on CL, and I'll just say this is the day one.

Next one was in Temecula. Didn't get any extras, but I think that it was an option, I just didn't realize what was being asked (hey second massage, but I'm learning fast). But I got to say that the massage was actually really good. Enough that I didn't want to interrupt it to ask for any thing else.

Last one was in Escondido again, When I walked in the mama-san told me what I wanted (you only half hour), thought the prices were high compared to elsewhere, definitely large upsale for extras. Plus the massage was hardly worth mentioning. I'll call this one Night.

Got all the AMP ads off of craigslist. Anyone else got any luck with places closer to Ocean Side?

Juiceitup
09-25-08, 12:03
I see a lot of ads on CL for the Temecula AMP (which advertises a LOT down in the San Diego CL-obviously they think the price of gas is still cheap enough to afford that kind of luxury travel!). I am intrigued at what place in Escondido offered the FS (send me a PM?), as a jaunt over there is not as pricey, and more proximal to here in O-side! (There sure are not ANY AMP's offering ANYTHING like that out here!).Red,

I frequently cruise PCH to scope out the scene for SW. (Dead last night not a single girl walking between 6:45 and about 8). I always see a massage place on the right hand side of PCH when I am heading North on my cruise. It is in a yellow house with a nice big sign out front. Have you tried that place? Looks like it is probably legit but I was curious if anyone has tried it out.

Member #5605
09-25-08, 23:44
It's LEGIT! Completely! As is the Asian one across the street, and the ones down on O-side Blvd. I think Sea Side Spa is too though.

Red,

I frequently cruise PCH to scope out the scene for SW. (Dead last night not a single girl walking between 6:45 and about 8). I always see a massage place on the right hand side of PCH when I am heading North on my cruise. It is in a yellow house with a nice big sign out front. Have you tried that place? Looks like it is probably legit but I was curious if anyone has tried it out.

Member #5605
09-26-08, 19:51
Went to the place, and had the most mechanical, rushed, detached service (though it was fs for .8, PLUS the .6 for the "half-hour" house fee), I have EVER had! Something about AMP's in San Diego County that make them SUCK! All of them! The last decent AMP I went to was in Colton (SB County), and it's now closed! The provider that took care of me stated she was 31, and looked it. I think the days of "young, cute chicks" are OVER (or is it just an SD County thing?). God this county SUCKS! Poor SW's, and even poorer AMP's! Will NOT repeat, and will NOT recommend!

Jaropi
09-26-08, 23:50
1906 Oceanside Blvd. Went there today, girls a little old cost .5 for half hour. Massage was nothing until the flip, Sandy did a cbj for .5 not bad she did get nude. Nice tight body

Member #5605
09-27-08, 11:21
Maybe its just a San Diego County AMP thing, but I doubt ANY of them have any young chicks at them anymore. Maybe that is how they stay in business (by not employing young ones, they avoid LE "interest"). A new AMP has apparently applied to the city to open in this area. Is this one it?

1906 Oceanside Blvd. Went there today, girls a little old cost .5 for half hour. Massage was nothing until the flip, Sandy did a cbj for .5 not bad she did get nude. Nice tight body

Jaropi
09-27-08, 17:23
The city just approved the license for Ocean Clinic Sept 25th at 1727 Oside Blvd. Under new ownership (old Von's center) they have been there for over a year have new girls give a great massage but thats all you'll get.

Member #5605
09-28-08, 12:12
There were two other places that were already there (both legit), so I am wondering why there is this "third one". As long as it is "above board", LE and the city will "allow" them. "Alternative" (and what WE prefer!) are much harder to come by in SD County!

The city just approved the license for Ocean Clinic Sept 25th at 1727 Oside Blvd. Under new ownership (old Von's center) they have been there for over a year have new girls give a great massage but thats all you'll get.

Member #5605
10-04-08, 22:50
Finally made it to this place. All cash only. No "Sandy", and NO LOCKS on the doors. A "skittish" "Mya" is who I saw. More massage then any action. Maybe a repeat visit is in order. Uncertain. Better then what I had in Escondido even without the FS!

Member #5605
10-10-08, 23:28
Repeated the visit today. "Maya" not there, but saw a "Nana" who took care of business. Unfortunately for her, all I had was .5 to give her (same as the house fee!), and I was able to "squeeze" an extra .1 out of my wallet to convince her that THAT was indeed all I had! I originally tried to not go in, but "mama-san" was INSISTENT I see this "young girl" cause "Maya" wasn't there.
Makes me wonder if they are desperate for business? I do know that this "Nana" was NOT much to look at, but the figure was ok, and the enthusiasm was adequate. I doubt I will return though.

Whoopster
10-26-08, 23:33
There's a new amp in Vista. Girls are pretty nice, massage was good but a little light. Totally legit but cheap $45/hr. $60 with tip.

Member #5605
10-26-08, 23:45
Dude, why tip for "legit"? It doesn't make them change the "flavor" of the AMP!
San Diego County already has WAY TOO MANY "legit" places!

There's a new amp in Vista. Girls are pretty nice, massage was good but a little light. Totally legit but cheap $45/hr. $60 with tip.

John G Smith
11-08-08, 05:47
Hello fellow mongers,

I actually just recently discovered this site. Before I used another AMP review site to get my info. But I like how these forums seem to have active participation.

Anyway, I've been out of the game for about 6 months. Mainly because I've been short on cash recently. I believe if you can't afford it, don't do it. You get into trouble when the hobby controls you instead of you controlling it. So in the meantime, I've just been reading reviews and living vicariously through others. :)

A few random thoughts:

Holistic Clinic - I believe they shutdown (when it was called Holistic Touch) and merged with the AMP about two blocks away. I remember in the early summer they had a .8 - .9 cover charge. That's why I stayed away. So it's nice to hear that they are now .5. I guess there are some benefits to the recession. :) From what I remember at Holistic Touch everything was on the menu with most girls. It's just unfortunately most of the girls were fairly old (+40) and/or not very good looking. Does the new place have at least girls in their mid/lower 30s?

Seaside Spa - This place seems to get new management every few months. I've been there 3-4 times and it was dramatically different 2-3 of those times. From some of the things I've heard it seems to have changed again. Two years ago, everything was on the menu. About 10-12 months ago, there were barely any extras to be had. Now from what I heard, there seems to be extras if you get the right girl.

Overall though the AMP seen in Oceanside still seems depressing. New AMPs are popping up in Vista but they seem totally legit.

I'm not necessarily always looking for FS. But the Escondido AMPs give a great GFE even with HJ/CBJ and will completely disrobe. Are there any new Oside/Vista AMPs where the provider will at least disrobe or let you fondle anywhere during a HJ/CBJ? Are there any KGirl AMPs in the Oside area?

Member #5605
11-08-08, 17:49
While Sea Side Spa is now "O-side Holistic Therapy", its "format" is now different. FS can be had, but for AT LEAST .1, and then it's a RUSH JOB, and NOT on the first time if you are not "known"! I I am not likely to return based on the second encounter's "speed" of the provider getting the "deed" done with. The AMP's in San Diego County are of POOR quality, and need to be boycotted, as they are NOT "customer-service oriented".

Hello fellow mongers,

I actually just recently discovered this site. Before I used another AMP review site to get my info. But I like how these forums seem to have active participation.

Anyway, I've been out of the game for about 6 months. Mainly because I've been short on cash recently. I believe if you can't afford it, don't do it. You get into trouble when the hobby controls you instead of you controlling it. So in the meantime, I've just been reading reviews and living vicariously through others. :)

A few random thoughts:

Holistic Clinic - I believe they shutdown (when it was called Holistic Touch) and merged with the AMP about two blocks away. I remember in the early summer they had a .8 - .9 cover charge. That's why I stayed away. So it's nice to hear that they are now .5. I guess there are some benefits to the recession. :) From what I remember at Holistic Touch everything was on the menu with most girls. It's just unfortunately most of the girls were fairly old (+40) and/or not very good looking. Does the new place have at least girls in their mid/lower 30s?

Seaside Spa - This place seems to get new management every few months. I've been there 3-4 times and it was dramatically different 2-3 of those times. From some of the things I've heard it seems to have changed again. Two years ago, everything was on the menu. About 10-12 months ago, there were barely any extras to be had. Now from what I heard, there seems to be extras if you get the right girl.

Overall though the AMP seen in Oceanside still seems depressing. New AMPs are popping up in Vista but they seem totally legit.

I'm not necessarily always looking for FS. But the Escondido AMPs give a great GFE even with HJ/CBJ and will completely disrobe. Are there any new Oside/Vista AMPs where the provider will at least disrobe or let you fondle anywhere during a HJ/CBJ? Are there any KGirl AMPs in the Oside area?

John G Smith
11-09-08, 06:10
How young (or old) are the girls these days?

As for boycotting San Diego AMPs, I would agree with you if it weren't for the Escondido AMPs. They treat you like Kings over there. Unfortunately, it's way too crowded nowadays over there. I don't like crowded AMPs.

Whoopster
11-14-08, 02:42
Dude, why tip for "legit"? It doesn't make them change the "flavor" of the AMP!
San Diego County already has WAY TOO MANY "legit" places!

Why do you tip at resteraunts? Not because it makes the meal better and not because your expecting a bj. It's out of appreciation for their hard work and the assumption that the worker is not paid well.

Jaropi
12-16-08, 01:03
Went to 1042 tonight had been there twice in the past and had some luck with Jona and Jennifer. Got a new girl tonight her name was Mimi, spoke very little almost no English, nice looking and young very petite, long black hair and dressed in a black leotard and sweater. Absolutely terrible massage pushing and pressing in the same areas no rhythm or style. Little bit of teasing before the flip. Tried to rub her legs and she put my hands back on the table. After the flip she put her hands between my legs and made a motion like you want this rubbed too and said "tip" I said sure go ahead, she said "money, money" I kept trying to ask her what all I was going to get for this money and at the same time trying to raise her sweater up, which she rejected with passion. She didn’t comprehend anything I was saying and said "sixty". As lame as the massage was and her attitude about touching had already turned me off but I offered her forty she said "sixty" I told her no deal and the massage got worse from there. After a few more minutes she told me we were finished, total of about 40 minutes of an hour session so I got dressed and hit the door, no tip, no goodbye, no nothing.

John G Smith
12-23-08, 04:14
I stopped by Holistic Clinic in Oceanside a few days ago. From what I've heard this place is a mixed bag. They have some young women and some very old women, but usually extras of some sort are on the menu.

It was my first time at this AMP, but I had been to the nearby AMP that had closed earlier this year. The Mama-san asked me a trick question, which I answered correctly, so I gained her trust.

I ended with a woman named, Tina which I actually had already seen before at the old AMP. Unfortunately, she's rather old and completely flat chested. But she has a nice attitude and excellent HJ skills. More was on the menu, but she didn't really do it for me so I opted just for the HJ. But again, nice woman. $. 4 tip and she was happy with it.

If this place could get a few more younger women, I would make this a regular place. Still, it's probably one of the better AMPs in the Oside/Vista area in terms of extras (I know that's not saying much). I'm going to give this place another visit or two. If anyone has any girls they recommend at this AMP, PM me.

John G Smith
01-13-09, 07:52
I stopped by here today, but the doors were locked and no one answered the phone.

I really hope it's just a one day thing and they're not actually closed permanently. I just found a new ATF there and in general the girls there don't haggle.

If anyone is in the area in the next couple of days, could you do a little recon and report back if they're still open?

Thanks!

Dctex99
03-03-09, 23:51
Has LOWERED prices to 35 hh,45 H, plus tips....prices are going down finally at amps also!!:D

Mandingosd
03-04-09, 04:54
Has LOWERED prices to 35 hh,45 H, plus tips....prices are going down finally at amps also!!:DThis place is a GREAT deal. Jessica is not the greatest looking but has good skills. PM me for details.

John G Smith
03-04-09, 05:10
Does the place on 1280 offer more than just HJs?

The few other Vista AMPs that do provide extras are just HJ shops.

Mandingosd
03-06-09, 04:29
Does the place on 1280 offer more than just HJs?

The few other Vista AMPs that do provide extras are just HJ shops.From my experience there, it is just HJs.

SoulSurfing04
03-07-09, 00:10
This place is a GREAT deal. Jessica is not the greatest looking but has good skills. PM me for details.Is Jessica the girl with the black tooth? I saw Cindy, worst experience of my life. I left in pain. She is a good size woman, not fat, but she tried to walk on my back. Had her elbows in my kidneys, when she tried to give a soft massage, she scratched the craps out of my skin. Then she tried the swedish massage, and beat the crap out of my back. Horrible experience there.

John G Smith
03-13-09, 08:08
A new AMP has popped up in Vista. They've been advertising in Craigslist heavily. Today was supposedly the Grand Opening (but then again Grand Openings seem to last for 6-9 months with AMPs).

I didn't go in because I already went to another AMP, but I did do a recon drive by. I saw an Asian guy at the front desk (might be the owner).

The AMP is in a fairly crowded shopping center, so I think there will be minimal extras if any at all. But it's just $29 for a half hour, so even if it's totally legit, you won't be out much.

Vista must be handing out massage licenses like crazy. 6 new AMPs in just a year. Meanwhile AMPs in Oceanside have just about gone extinct.

Vitrea
03-14-09, 17:29
For the life of me I could not locate the Toad spa John smith was referring to. I spent quite sometime on CL searching for it. If someone can post location or some other hint, that would be helpful. Will TOFTT and post a review.

Vitrea
03-14-09, 17:32
This place has no name on the door. it does have an "open" neon sign, which is the only clue. Two girls working. Older, chinese? One said her name is Amy. I did not fancy either of them. Cindy is gone and Jessica apparently is working on Saturday

Vitrea
03-14-09, 17:43
The number here is (7XX) 941-8872. One girl working and she is in her 40's. Thin and had a friendly disposition. She said she was busy. I should have taken the hint but kept asking her about other options in the area and her future availability. It must have taken too long and annoyed her existing customer because I saw a guy slam his way out of there (there was only one truck parked out side). Who ever you are, I am sorry.

BTW, she gave me the name of another location 950 E Vista way. Li Jun Acupuncture where there are supposedly two therapists. (7XX) 724-9067 or 941-8875.

SoulSurfing04
03-15-09, 16:19
For the life of me I could not locate the Toad spa John smith was referring to. I spent quite sometime on CL searching for it. If someone can post location or some other hint, that would be helpful. Will TOFTT and post a review.It's right by the eyeglasses store in the shopping center.

Think the address is 1925 Hacienda, or something close to that.

Good luck

Connaisseur
03-21-09, 20:54
Tested a new place advertising heavily on CL the last couple of days (""NEW*HOT*FUN*GORGEOUS* etc., http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/ths/1085836575.html, location off I-5/Aviara. Made an appointment with Yang, and arrived with mixed feelings.

Private home, and the whole place is just getting started. Yang seems to be the MMS, and was the only provider that night. She indicated, however, that 2 more "very beautiful and talented" girls named Mei and Linda were about to impart their talents on us mongers. Was lead to an upstairs room, brand new, nice lighting, soft music. The massage was very nice indeed, full body and full nude (on my part, that is). Unfortunately, as I had assumed all allong, it was all legit, and no indication was made that more would be available by Yang. I do have a hunch, however, that once the business is beginning to roll, we may at least get a nice HJ place again in North County; I base my opinion on the fact that the business hours are until midnight, new girls are being brought in, and the private and discreet location.

If anyone is interested, try it out and please share your findings with us!

Conn.

Whoopster
03-22-09, 20:02
I can report that the massage was one of the worst I've ever experienced, but the ending and table shower that followed were quite enjoyable. Paid $45 for the hour with free tableshower. I forget the provider, but she wasn't too bad looking, maybe mid to late thirties

Whoopster

Mandingosd
03-23-09, 04:34
I can report that the massage was one of the worst I've ever experienced, but the ending and table shower that followed were quite enjoyable. Paid $45 for the hour with free tableshower. I forget the provider, but she wasn't too bad looking, maybe mid to late thirties

WhoopsterWhat day and about what time?

I am hoping that I might get the same experience!

Whoopster
03-24-09, 00:59
I think it was on Wednesday about 2 pm. I like to go when it's pretty slow. Next time I'm going to try the shower first since they give you the choice. Might not even need a massage

Mandingosd
03-25-09, 03:01
I think it was on Wednesday about 2 pm. I like to go when it's pretty slow. Next time I'm going to try the shower first since they give you the choice. Might not even need a massageThanks! If that name miraculously pops into your head then let me know, haha

John G Smith
03-25-09, 05:23
Just a heads up. Yet another AMP has opened up in Vista. I noticed this ad in the NCTimes:

http://www.nctimes.com/admarket/ads/13523992/

I haven't been there yet but it seems like it's just a stones throw from the no-named AMP at 1042 and Touch of Asia. Both those places will occasionally give a HE.

I just find it funny that there is a trifecta of AMPs essentially on the same city block.

This makes a total of 8 AMPs in Vista now. Though none of them are too wild and they keep a low profile so that's probably why they stay in business. It's just amusing that Vista is handing out MP business licenses like flyers while Oceanside is trying to run them all out of town. I thought it would be the other way around with Oside being a military town and all. Our soldiers have needs.

Joe Coodidge
03-26-09, 08:18
Just a heads up. Yet another AMP has opened up in Vista. I noticed this ad in the NCTimes:

http://www.nctimes.com/admarket/ads/13523992/

I haven't been there yet but it seems like it's just a stones throw from the no-named AMP at 1042 and Touch of Asia. Both those places will occasionally give a HE.

I just find it funny that there is a trifecta of AMPs essentially on the same city block.

This makes a total of 8 AMPs in Vista now. Though none of them are too wild and they keep a low profile so that's probably why they stay in business. It's just amusing that Vista is handing out MP business licenses like flyers while Oceanside is trying to run them all out of town. I thought it would be the other way around with Oside being a military town and all. Our soldiers have needs.

With a lot of empty office spaces it is probably easy for AMPs to open now a days. They are probably owned all by the same people too. If it is Chinese I find I don't get much action there. I've received more action if Korean.

Joe

Jaropi
03-26-09, 16:54
TOFTT Tried this new amp today around noon. Was a little hard to find at first, there are several addresses for that strip mall. It sits right on the NW corner of S Santa Fe & Postal Way BEHIND Vista Lock & Safe off the Post Office parking lot. Old building they have tried to clean up and make look good. Paid .5 including my coupon from the paper. Lucy is Chinese and 35 years old very thin and about 5' tall lives in LA that should tell you something. Massage was a total waste of time, played around a little from the back, on the flip mechanical hj. Not allowed to touch anywhere on her, when ever I tried she would back away and moved my hands. Left her a .1 tip and got the evil eye.

John G Smith
03-27-09, 07:48
TOFTT Tried this new amp today around noon. Was a little hard to find at first, there are several addresses for that strip mall. It sits right on the NW corner of S Santa Fe & Postal Way BEHIND Vista Lock & Safe off the Post Office parking lot. Old building they have tried to clean up and make look good. Paid .5 including my coupon from the paper. Lucy is Chinese and 35 years old very thin and about 5' tall lives in LA that should tell you something. Massage was a total waste of time, played around a little from the back, on the flip mechanical hj. Not allowed to touch anywhere on her, when ever I tried she would back away and moved my hands. Left her a .1 tip and got the evil eye.Thanks for TOFTT.

Mechanical HJs are a total waste of time, especially when the girl doesn't let you touch her anywhere. You're literally better off just staying at home and rubbing one out to a porn or something.

As Joe Coodidge mentioned, action at Chinese AMPs is very weak. It's not just about the mileage, it also seems the Chinese girls at these AMPs just aren't that sensual. HJs can be fantastic if the girl gets into it. But these girls almost always look disinterested or annoyed. It makes you feel dirty afterward. They should just stay legit and save everyone the trouble.

Jaropi
03-29-09, 04:20

WhoopsterI noticed they screwed up their ad on Craigslist one day last week. Gave right phone number but the address was on Camelback in Phoenix. I stopped by there last Friday around 3:00 Pm and didn't like the attitude towards my questions about their services.

I walked out.

Hairysack
04-16-09, 01:26
I have been a lurker for a while now. Now I can finally call myself a monger! Don't know why it took so long, but finally got up the sack to do it.

Anyway, based on Conn's new CL find, I decided to try it out. I figured I could get at least a good rubdown if nothing else. I made my appointment with Yang for an afternoon appointment. The place is well situated for making discrete entries and exits from the street and seems safe enough, although I may park my car on a different side street next time (maybe it's first timer paranoia for me). I was led to a bedroom and left to disrobe, I got on the table, and didn't bother to cover up with the towel. She gave my a very nice rubdown, full body, as Conn mentioned. She has strong hands and a nice touch. As I was making small talk I decided to make my move and started caressing her legs when she was close by. She wouldn't let me wander though. On the flip side she tried covering me up with the towel but I suggested that I didn't need it, and away went the towel. I indicated that I wanted a handy but she seemed reluctant... at first. Her hesitation led me to believe that it could be possible, so I started to jack off, she said it need some more oil, and took it from there. Very nice HJ for me, at least it was as good as any I have ever received from my girlfriends or wife. I took a quick shower to rinse off, paid and made my exit. .60 + .25

She said that she has another girl that I might like more next time, but not as strong hands. I guess that means that the massage would not be as good, but I hope it also means that extras might be better.

Member #3991
04-21-09, 09:19
I find that the new place with the frequent buyer program is pretty weak. I think it is almost on par with the place across from the courthouse. Bad massage and inconsistent ending based on the provider. I can't give it too high of a recommendation. The one good thing you can say is that everything is nice, new, and clean.

Whoopster
04-23-09, 16:47
I decided to give this place another try and got a different provider this time. The massage was much much better than the first time I went there. The provider was a pretty large girl with long hair. I can't remember her name, sorry. The rest of the massage went pretty much the same way as the first ( see earlier post for details).

Whoopster
04-23-09, 16:52
Tried this place that posts on CL on State St. Its a single lady, one room operation in a medical office building. The massage was very light and uninspired (after asking for harder massage several times) and no extras were offered. Total waste of $40, did not tip.

Member #3991
04-24-09, 09:37
So I come home from OC yesterday and looked on the local craigslist and noticed that there is yet another AMP that has opened in Vista. Once again it's right at the intersection of Santa Fe and Postal Way. With 4 spots in a single block area an "AMP crawl" is becoming a distinct possibility!

Member #5605
05-03-09, 00:23
I made the mistake of seeing a provider there OTHER then one I had seen previously. This one apparently thought she was entitled to 1.0 for oral and hand, as she claimed to be on the rag. I declined, but gave in to .4 for a hand job, that was so detached, that I had to finish it. Bottom line is: stick with a provider that you KNOW, and if she is not there (as mine wasn't!), DO NOT GO! These AMP's here in North County SUCK as a rule, and these providers think they can catch the same rates as CL providers. Perhaps boycotting them out of business is an option?

Joe Coodidge
05-03-09, 17:38
I made the mistake of seeing a provider there OTHER then one I had seen previously. This one apparently thought she was entitled to 1.0 for oral and hand, as she claimed to be on the rag. I declined, but gave in to .4 for a hand job, that was so detached, that I had to finish it. Bottom line is: stick with a provider that you KNOW, and if she is not there (as mine wasn't!), DO NOT GO! These AMP's here in North County SUCK as a rule, and these providers think they can catch the same rates as CL providers. Perhaps boycotting them out of business is an option?

When you say "North County" you mean the Carlsbad/Oceanside area? Escondido AMPs are still a good deal...

Joe

Member #3991
05-04-09, 00:28
I made the mistake of seeing a provider there OTHER then one I had seen previously. This one apparently thought she was entitled to 1.0 for oral and hand, as she claimed to be on the rag. I declined, but gave in to .4 for a hand job, that was so detached, that I had to finish it. Bottom line is: stick with a provider that you KNOW, and if she is not there (as mine wasn't!), DO NOT GO! These AMP's here in North County SUCK as a rule, and these providers think they can catch the same rates as CL providers. Perhaps boycotting them out of business is an option?In response to JC, I assume you mean everywhere but Escondido. I tend to agree with you regarding coastal North County through Vista. We just don't have the same competition for business that exists in LA and Orange County.

I actually found a somewhat decent provider today at the Vista AMP that recently changed its name. This gal was good at the beginning as well as at the end which was kind of a surprise. Her TS was also a nice finishing touch. The girls are very inconsistent there as I saw the tech from a previous visit. Sherri. That I wouldn't see again under any circumstances.

On another subject, I went by the latest Vista AMP before my session to take a look and see its location. I didn't go in as I wanted use credit. The door was wide open and the office seems to be set up well. Waiting room, window to deal with visitors, solid door to the back rooms, etc. I'll need to figure out a time to visit when I have cash and TOFT. The only downside to this place is that they are charging at least $10 more than their likely competitors. Perhaps more is available.

John G Smith
05-04-09, 05:55
In response to JC, I assume you mean everywhere but Escondido. I tend to agree with you regarding coastal North County through Vista. We just don't have the same competition for business that exists in LA and Orange County.
Also last year was election year, so many of the Oceanside city council members decided to come down hard on AMPs and deny them permits. Add in the slow economy, that's why the Oside AMPs practically disappeared last year.

Vista on the other hand is handing MP permits out like candy. But most of them keep a very low profile, some don't even have any visible sign-age or name. They offer low mileage extras if anything at all to avoid LE busts. They basically won't do anything that requires a condom since they don't want to stock them.

On another subject, I went by the latest Vista AMP before my session to take a look and see its location. I didn't go in as I wanted use credit. The door was wide open and the office seems to be set up well. Waiting room, window to deal with visitors, solid door to the back rooms, etc. I'll need to figure out a time to visit when I have cash and TOFT. The only downside to this place is that they are charging at least $10 more than their likely competitors. Perhaps more is available.I actually went here recently. It's definitely a step up from the other Vista AMPs. I don't know if they do more than a standard HE (will have to visit again), but the HE they do give is very good because they'll actually drop the top or bottom, and let your hands roam. The other nearby AMPs treat you like you have Cooties unless you pony up an overpriced tip.

The place definitely has potential. Hopefully it's not just a "Grand Opening" thing.

Joe Coodidge
05-04-09, 21:45
On another subject, I went by the latest Vista AMP before my session to take a look and see its location. I didn't go in as I wanted use credit. The door was wide open and the office seems to be set up well. Waiting room, window to deal with visitors, solid door to the back rooms, etc. I'll need to figure out a time to visit when I have cash and TOFT. The only downside to this place is that they are charging at least $10 more than their likely competitors. Perhaps more is available.

This new AMP in Vista, is it Chinese or Korean, do you know? Where exactly in Vista? There are so many new AMPs there...

Joe

Member #3991
05-04-09, 21:53
Also last year was election year, so many of the Oceanside city council members decided to come down hard on AMPs and deny them permits. Add in the slow economy, that's why the Oside AMPs practically disappeared last year. I would expect that the slow economy is putting pressure on all AMPs not just in Oceanside. I have noticed an up tick in service as providers seem more interested in getting repeat business. I visited the AMP out by Albertson's on Vista Way 2 weeks ago and the provider told me business was way off.

Vista on the other hand is handing MP permits out like candy. But most of them keep a very low profile, some don't even have any visible sign-age or name. My count of AMPs in Vista is currently 8 including Town Spa and the on Melrose across from the Court House. What is your count?

They offer low mileage extras if anything at all to avoid LE busts. They basically won't do anything that requires a condom since they don't want to stock them. BYOC if that is what you are after.

I actually went here recently. It's definitely a step up from the other Vista AMPs. I don't know if they do more than a standard HE (will have to visit again), but the HE they do give is very good because they'll actually drop the top or bottom, and let your hands roam. The other nearby AMPs treat you like you have Cooties unless you pony up an overpriced tip. I have found a couple of the other places, depending on provider, will let this type of stuff go on. I haven't really been asked to pony up anything extra. Actually, no provider has ever even asked me for a tip in advanced for standard R & T. With the economy tough and competition high I just don't see paying extra for poor service.

The place definitely has potential. Hopefully it's not just a "Grand Opening" thing.That would be nice. What do the girls wear? Standard tech outfits that are easy to get in and out of? Hopefully not jeans!

Member #3991
05-04-09, 21:58
This new AMP in Vista, is it Chinese or Korean, do you know? Where exactly in Vista? There are so many new AMPs there...

JoeThe address is on CL by the post office. I have not been inside so I can't tell you if it is Korean. A new Korean place might really up up the local AMP game. Especially if it has LA/OC pricing. Maybe JGS will respond based on his visit.

John G Smith
05-05-09, 04:57
I would expect that the slow economy is putting pressure on all AMPs not just in Oceanside. I have noticed an up tick in service as providers seem more interested in getting repeat business. I visited the AMP out by Albertson's on Vista Way 2 weeks ago and the provider told me business was way off.

[QUOTE=Sanamp]My count of AMPs in Vista is currently 8 including Town Spa and the on Melrose across from the Court House. What is your count?My count is also 8. Three south of the 78, five north of it. My count of AMPs in Oside is 2.

I have found a couple of the other places, depending on provider, will let this type of stuff go on. I haven't really been asked to pony up anything extra. Actually, no provider has ever even asked me for a tip in advanced for standard R & T. With the economy tough and competition high I just don't see paying extra for poor service.Maybe you've had better luck than me. If it's just a standard R & T with just touching on top of clothes, then yeah it's pretty straight forward. But when I wanted to have my hands roam I occasionally ran into some resistance at some of the Vista AMPs. Then again, the few times I went to those AMPs I kept getting different providers, so maybe the comfort zone could never be established.

That would be nice. What do the girls wear? Standard tech outfits that are easy to get in and out of? Hopefully not jeans!Unfortunately the girl I saw wore jeans. But she still got out of them. :D Like I said, I need to visit this place a couple more times to find out what the norm is. Hopefully the poor economy will work in our favor though with the girls eager to establish repeat visitors.

The address is on CL by the post office. I have not been inside so I can't tell you if it is Korean. A new Korean place might really up up the local AMP game. Especially if it has LA/OC pricing. Maybe JGS will respond based on his visit.When I heard them speak, it sounded like Chinese but I could be wrong. Probably need someone else to verify. But yeah, a Korean AMP in Vista would really shake things up. Then again it might invite too much LE attention. Then again, we have almost two years until the next major election, so why not!

Member #3991
05-05-09, 23:49
My count of AMPs in Oside is 2.My oceanside count is 3 all on the highway. I could be off as I haven't visited any of them.

Maybe you've had better luck than me. If it's just a standard are & T with just touching on top of clothes, then yeah it's pretty straight forward. But when I wanted to have my hands roam I occasionally ran into some resistance at some of the Vista AMPs. Then again, the few times I went to those AMPs I kept getting different providers, so maybe the comfort zone could never be established.

Maybe I have had a little bit more luck but in general the experience is not too much difference. It is only of late that I have noticed a difference. It could be the economy. It might be the increased sense of competition. Probably a bit of both. I went into the place furthest out on Vista Way and the gal indicated that business was off. She ended up being quite friendly. I do agree that it is difficult to build up any kind of rapport with the providers as they all seem to change so quickly.

Unfortunately the girl I saw wore jeans. But she still got out of them. : D Like I said, I need to visit this place a couple more times to find out what the norm is. Hopefully the poor economy will work in our favor though with the girls eager to establish repeat visitors. That is encouraging. I definitely plan on checking them out for a session.

Thanks for the update and feedback!

Member #5605
05-07-09, 09:36
With no car, its too far to get to, and every time you turn around, there are stings, etc. over there. As if purging the town of illegals is not enough over there!

When you say "North County" you mean the Carlsbad/Oceanside area? Escondido AMPs are still a good deal...

Joe

Whoopster
05-07-09, 20:48
Based on JGS's report I visited the new amp by the post office this afternoon. I got Annie who was pretty decent looking at about 29 years old. Standard R&T plus tableshower after.

The "R" wasn't too good at first, but after the "T" it continued and was actually OK. The tableshower they have is very nice. Good cushioning and low enough to get in and out of without worrying that you're going to slip and break your neck.

Also they advertise $10 off on CL so that brings an hour to $50, right in line with all the others, except Vista Town Spa.

Speaking of Town Spa, if you also enjoy "real" massage, check out Vicky. She does an awesome hour. No extras, but a fantastic massage for $40. I still tip her $20 just because she works her ass off

Member #3991
05-07-09, 22:07
Based on JGS's report I visited the new amp by the post office this afternoon. I got Annie who was pretty decent looking at about 29 years old. Standard R&T plus tableshower after.
Also they advertise $10 off on CL so that brings an hour to $50, right in line with all the others, Actually this is a different location. The new place does not provide any discount coupons as far as I am aware on CL or the North County Times. I think when I go in I'll ask them to match one of the other places prices and see what they say.

Joe Coodidge
05-08-09, 22:47
FYI

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2009/05/08//news/coastal/oceanside/zbd0bf710afbcc030882575ac005e2d82.txt

Be careful out there!

Joe

John G Smith
05-09-09, 06:41
FYI

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2009/05/08//news/coastal/oceanside/zbd0bf710afbcc030882575ac005e2d82.txt

Be careful out there!

Joe

Ouch. The last somewhat decent Oside AMP is about to bite the dust. Isn't this a military town?

LE and City Officials have effectively made this Oceanside sub-forum useless.

Whoopster
05-09-09, 16:45
Actually this is a different location. The new place does not provide any discount coupons as far as I am aware on CL or the North County Times. I think when I go in I'll ask them to match one of the other places prices and see what they say.

So is there more than one on Postal? The one I visited was at 995. Here is part of their ad:

Free Table Shower Available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Print out this Ad with you , you will get 10$ off for 1 hour massage,
50$for 1 hour, 40$ for 1/2 hour massage
Regular Rate: 60$ for 1 hour, 40$ for 1/2 hour.
#####################################################################
Walk-in welcome!
Open7 days a week
10:00 Am- 9:30Pm
CALL NOW : 760-630-XXXX

btw, there was no top/bottom down and only minor touching through clothes allowed.

Member #3991
05-09-09, 19:59
So is there more than one on Postal? The one I visited was at 995.Technically the other place is on Santa Fe and is just across the street from the place you visited. I got confused as I have never seen a discount for the new place on Postal.

Where did you find the ad with the discount? The one across the street always has a $10 off in their ad.

Member #3991
05-10-09, 19:29
And this weekend yet another location opened up on South Santa Fe according to the ads in Craigslist. The phone number is 626 so I'm thinking it's more shipping of talent south from the San Gabriel Valley.

This one is charging $40 for an hour so it is unlikely that much in the way of extras are to be found.

Whoopster
05-12-09, 14:46
Technically the other place is on Santa Fe and is just across the street from the place you visited. I got confused as I have never seen a discount for the new place on Postal.

Where did you find the ad with the discount? The one across the street always has a $10 off in their ad.

Just do a search on CL Therapeutic for "Postal"

Joe Coodidge
05-12-09, 18:39
Just do a search on CL Therapeutic for "Postal"

They sure put some cute pictures on CL. Too bad it is not really people on their staff!

Joe

Member #3991
05-16-09, 23:19
Have you ever known something is not going to work out well and still did it anyways? I decided to TOFT and visit Asian Acupressure at 1011 Santa Fe. A banner is waving above the door proclaiming "Grand Opening! "

They may be open but neither the service nor the parlor is anything close to grand. I walked in to the parlor and 2 Chinese guys are talking behind the desk. I ask for an hour and walk back to the room escorted by a 30 something girl who was probably the guy's wife.

I went into the room which is extremely bleak and spartan. It was at this time that I noticed that the room had no dimming lights or even a radio, only a small clock. Well in the spirit of adventure I decided to soldier on as it was only $40 for the hour.

Girl comes in and starts with the massage under the glare of neon lights. I try my best to generate some interest in some extras. This results in a bit of giggling on her part. On the flip I tried once again to encourage some fun but it just wasn't going to be.

On the way out the girl gives me a frequent buyer card. Buy 10, get one free! What a deal! I took it and threw it in the trash after I left as I can't see the point in returning. I guess the one plus is that I didn't get shorted on time.

You have all been warned.

John G Smith
05-17-09, 05:47
Sanamp that AMP seems similar to the 1042 Sante Fe AMP. When I went several months ago, maybe I got the bad room but the walls were cement blocks and there also was just a table with a clock. The only ambiance came from the open cell-block like window that treated me to the lovely sounds of the Sante Fe busy street.

You'd think there would at least be some decent extras for a seedy setup like that but it was nothing special at all. Some other people have had a little better luck at this place, but I never returned.

The one on 995 Postal has a MUCH better ambiance and decor. They actually put a little effort into it.

John G Smith
06-04-09, 05:22
Looks like just about all the AMPs west of Escondido have been shutdown.

The AMP on pacific coast highway got shutdown by the Oside City Attorney about a week ago. This is already after Oside city council shutdown 3-4 AMPs last fall.

Now just yesterday, Vista LE basically shutdown every single AMP in the Vista area:
http://nctimes.com/articles/2009/06/03/news/coastal/vista/z824d9dc05151ff23882575ca007d4124.txt

It seems even some of the legit AMPs got caught up in the sweep. This is the biggest sting in Vista since '05. Nine AMPs were shutdown in a single afternoon. But to be honest, I'm not too surprised. That one area in Vista had about 5 AMPs in one block. Out of the 9 AMPs that were shutdown, 8 of them were less than 10 months old. They were just popping up all over the place at a fast rate. That's just asking for attention.

Though it's too bad the legit places got shutdown too. I'm guessing they got them on some immigration or living quarters violation.

Between Craigslist being neutered and the AMPs almost being completely eradicated throughout Oceanside and Vista, being a monger in the north county is probably at its lowest point right now. Escondido is the only remaining bright spot and the AMPs over there are crowded.

Raynman159
06-04-09, 14:58
This hit CL 1/2 hour ago?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/1204883858.html

Looks like just about all the AMPs west of Escondido have been shutdown.

The AMP on pacific coast highway got shutdown by the Oside City Attorney about a week ago. This is already after Oside city council shutdown 3-4 AMPs last fall.

Now just yesterday, Vista LE basically shutdown every single AMP in the Vista area:
http://nctimes.com/articles/2009/06/03/news/coastal/vista/z824d9dc05151ff23882575ca007d4124.txt

It seems even some of the legit AMPs got caught up in the sweep. This is the biggest sting in Vista since '05. Nine AMPs were shutdown in a single afternoon. But to be honest, I'm not too surprised. That one area in Vista had about 5 AMPs in one block. Out of the 9 AMPs that were shutdown, 8 of them were less than 10 months old. They were just popping up all over the place at a fast rate. That's just asking for attention.

Though it's too bad the legit places got shutdown too. I'm guessing they got them on some immigration or living quarters violation.

Between Craigslist being neutered and the AMPs almost being completely eradicated throughout Oceanside and Vista, being a monger in the north county is probably at its lowest point right now. Escondido is the only remaining bright spot and the AMPs over there are crowded.

Fangsdiam
06-04-09, 19:32
I would not go near any of those places after the busts on wednesday. Especially if there is a posting on CL it might be running under LE control.

Joe Coodidge
06-04-09, 19:52
This hit CL 1/2 hour ago?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/1204883858.html

According to the news article, this one was hit...

Member #5605
06-07-09, 17:11
ALL the AMP's in Vista appear to have been hit! There is an article in today's NC Times AND SD Union-Tribune, stating they believe a "human trafficking" operation was at the heart of all these.

Damned idiots brought too much attention to themselves by being concentrated all in one damned town (and one that was HOSTILE to AMP's also!).

According to the news article, this one was hit...

John G Smith
06-08-09, 04:36
ALL the AMP's in Vista appear to have been hit! There is an article in today's NC Times AND SD Union-Tribune, stating they believe a "human trafficking" operation was at the heart of all these.

Damned idiots brought too much attention to themselves by being concentrated all in one damned town (and one that was HOSTILE to AMP's also!).

Actually it seems one Vista AMP was spared. But probably because it just opened less than a month ago and LE didn't have time to include them in the investigation.

The AMP is "legit", but I would stay away from all AMPs west of the 15 right now until things settle down.

Jaropi
06-08-09, 21:17
I stopped by here today, but the doors were locked and no one answered the phone.

I really hope it's just a one day thing and they're not actually closed permanently. I just found a new ATF there and in general the girls there don't haggle.

If anyone is in the area in the next couple of days, could you do a little recon and report back if they're still open?

Thanks!I know this was an old post. Just found out Sunday that they moved to escondido, Ash & Washington. Same no hassle service

Member #3991
06-08-09, 22:57
Actually it seems one Vista AMP was spared. But probably because it just opened less than a month ago and LE didn't have time to include them in the investigation.

The AMP is "legit", but I would stay away from all AMPs west of the 15 right now until things settle down.I was thinking of doing a driving tour over the weekend to view the carnage. Fortunately I have more trips to LA/OC coming up as north county outside Oceanside is really at a low point.

Member #5605
06-10-09, 01:13
Dr O's in O-side (on Coast Highway) has apparently been "evicted" on the orders of a Superior Court judge as reported on the Channel 9 (KUSI) News at 10:00 p.m. tonight. The news station claims that the other businesses "knew" what was going on in that business (were they customers too?). I guess Oceanside (and Vista too!) would rather have NO BUSINESS then a so-called "illegal" one! God, I hope these anal-retentative North County cities GO BROKE over this waste of taxpayer dollars! Enjoy the EMPTY STOREFRONTS O-SIDE!

John G Smith
06-10-09, 04:40
Dr O's in O-side (on Coast Highway) has apparently been "evicted" on the orders of a Superior Court judge as reported on the Channel 9 (KUSI) News at 10:00 p.m. tonight. The news station claims that the other businesses "knew" what was going on in that business (were they customers too?). I guess Oceanside (and Vista too!) would rather have NO BUSINESS then a so-called "illegal" one! God, I hope these anal-retentative North County cities GO BROKE over this waste of taxpayer dollars! Enjoy the EMPTY STOREFRONTS O-SIDE!

Here's the video of the news report:
http://www.kusi.com/home/47478682.html

And yes, I'm willing to bet the owner of the neighboring Bait & Tackle business was also a customer.

Anyway, the biggest complaint among most Oceanside/Vista residents is the gang activity and the crumbling infrastructure. I have no idea why the city wasted its time going after the AMP on Coast Highway. It was pretty far out of the way in a fairly empty business lot and never had any high foot traffic. Nothing close to the Escondido AMPs. It was hardly a public menace or an eye-sore. Heck, since it was called Dr. Oside I bet most people didn't even realize it was a massage parlor. It almost seems like someone had a vendetta against this place. Maybe one of the girls didn't give the City Attorney a freebie or something.

Joe Coodidge
06-10-09, 11:22
Here's the video of the news report:
http://www.kusi.com/home/47478682.html

And yes, I'm willing to bet the owner of the neighboring Bait & Tackle business was also a customer.

Anyway, the biggest complaint among most Oceanside/Vista residents is the gang activity and the crumbling infrastructure. I have no idea why the city wasted its time going after the AMP on Coast Highway. It was pretty far out of the way in a fairly empty business lot and never had any high foot traffic. Nothing close to the Escondido AMPs. It was hardly a public menace or an eye-sore. Heck, since it was called Dr. Oside I bet most people didn't even realize it was a massage parlor. It almost seems like someone had a vendetta against this place. Maybe one of the girls didn't give the City Attorney a freebie or something.

I don't want to start a big debate here but man, why don't they just legalize prostitution and be done with it?

JankyFreak
06-12-09, 20:51
Do Oceanside and Vista PD have nothing better to do. Also the news reporters also probably have nothing to do as well.

I was reading the local paper while I stopped in Oceanside for lunch and saw an article about the massage parlors after reading about it on the forum.

Really too bad... but from the video it looks like you guys unfortunately have older girls working down there... I'm sorry. I noticed that about the SD area except for Escondido.

I think Oceanside has worse problems than massage parlours... Come on now they pay rent and some taxes... It is not like they are a strain on the economy like the homeboys who have gang fights down in that area.

It's probably like Inglewood, the Mayor did not get rubbed the right way and put the crack down on Dr O'side and others.

My two cents.

-JF

Member #3991
06-12-09, 23:08
I took a drive through Vista today and nothing is really left. I wonder how long it will take to rebuild, if ever? As I am new to all this my first experiences were in Vista. It was sad to see all my original AMP's closed.

John G Smith
06-13-09, 04:57
I took a drive through Vista today and nothing is really left. I wonder how long it will take to rebuild, if ever? As I am new to all this my first experiences were in Vista. It was sad to see all my original AMP's closed.

Yeah there was a pretty big bust in Vista and Escondido in the summer of '05. The Escondido AMPs bounced back almost immediately (with many of the same girls) within just a few months and were back to business as usual. But Vista had a much slower rebuilding phase. A couple of the AMPs that were busted in Vista, did reopen but they were purely legit until about just a year or so ago. A few new AMPs popped up in Vista between '06-07, but the women were usually very old and the places ended up going out of business fairly quick.

It wasn't until last year in '08 that the Vista AMPs started coming back. Even then, half of them were mostly legit and none of them offered F/S. In fact to my knowledge no Vista AMP ever offered F/S regularly post '05. If someone got it at those AMPs, it was an anomaly.

But as mentioned before, the Vista AMP owners F'ed up by opening so many damn AMPs so quickly so close together. It was bound to draw attention, even if these AMPs are probably the least scandalous in all of San Diego county.

Personally I think it's going to be at least a half decade before AMPs start popping up again in Vista. This particular bust drew a lot of media attention, so I imagine AMP owners will steer clear of the area unless they have some juice with LE.

But to be honest, I'm going to miss the AMPs in Oceanside more than the ones in Vista. Regardless, looks like I'll be mongering less since I don't have that much time to drive long distances to get my AMP fix.

Member #3991
06-13-09, 15:42
Personally I think it's going to be at least a half decade before AMPs start popping up again in Vista. This particular bust drew a lot of media attention, so I imagine AMP owners will steer clear of the area unless they have some juice with LE.

But to be honest, I'm going to miss the AMPs in Oceanside more than the ones in Vista. Regardless, looks like I'll be mongering less since I don't have that much time to drive long distances to get my AMP fix.Thanks for the background/history! I didn't ever try anything in Oceanside as the AMP's were on the way out as just as I was getting interested in the hobby.

I agree with your statement about access. I am starting to look into either Escondido or Kearny Mesa as alternatives. I know about the FS Escondido joints but I am looking for something that has decent massage with a few extras. Also, I am not interested in overpaying. It is just like gas, AMP prices in SD seem higher than LA/OC.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sanamp

Sdcfnmcaman
06-17-09, 20:45
In response to ads on Craiglist and queries on USAsexguide when googling phone number 760-473-6126, I wanted to let you know that this is a massage only with a slight (ever so slight) tease. The two-girl massage (the other one is a licensed CMT (760-908-3511) is stimulating. If you want a legitimate massage by these "health practitioners" then go for it. If you want a handjob, then avoid this place at all cost. They are decent looking for older gals, but not worth $125 if you want to end your massage with a nice, satisfying "surprise."

The ad is truthful and legit: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/bts/1226185373.html

But googling the.6126 number implies that you get more than just a massage. They want to look attractive just to entice you.- not offer anything further. The number must have belonged to someone else who did the HJ or she simply quit doing HJ.- or doesn't do it around the other gal. Heads up.

Joe Coodidge
06-18-09, 09:49
In response to ads on Craiglist and queries on USAsexguide when googling phone number 760-473-6126, I wanted to let you know that this is a massage only with a slight (ever so slight) tease. The two-girl massage (the other one is a licensed CMT (760-908-3511) is stimulating. If you want a legitimate massage by these "health practitioners" then go for it. If you want a handjob, then avoid this place at all cost. They are decent looking for older gals, but not worth $125 if you want to end your massage with a nice, satisfying "surprise."

The ad is truthful and legit: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/bts/1226185373.html

But googling the.6126 number implies that you get more than just a massage. They want to look attractive just to entice you.- not offer anything further. The number must have belonged to someone else who did the HJ or she simply quit doing HJ.- or doesn't do it around the other gal. Heads up.

Thanks for the report. Reading "between the lines" I can tell you right off that no extras would be offered here. My reasoning is that the basic price was WAY too low. $75 for one hour or $120 for tandem massage? Right there this tells me there are no extras. But this is my opinion.

Joe

Connaisseur
06-28-09, 13:42
Just wanted to confirm that - as I am sure many of you have already known or suspected - this relatively new place on Camino Real & La Costa is all legit at the moment. Their full body massage is nice (saw Cindy, A-cups, pancake-flat behind, but nice attitude), and my hunch is that, depending on the provider, more may be on the menu at some stage. All the prerequisites are there: discreet location, private rooms, lockable doors, and so on.

Will keep an eye on things and report accordingly.

Conn.

Joe Coodidge
06-28-09, 15:03
Just wanted to confirm that - as I am sure many of you have already known or suspected - this relatively new place on Camino Real & La Costa is all legit at the moment. Their full body massage is nice (saw Cindy, A-cups, pancake-flat behind, but nice attitude), and my hunch is that, depending on the provider, more may be on the menu at some stage. All the prerequisites are there: discreet location, private rooms, lockable doors, and so on.

Will keep an eye on things and report accordingly.

Conn.

There was a "legit" place like this in North Park several years ago (it has since closed). After a few legit massages and they got to know me, more was eventually offered. Not by all of the providers but my many.

John G Smith
06-30-09, 06:15
Has anyone been to the Vista AMPs that have re-opened since the busts?

I'm kind of curious what the service is like or if there are a lot of new faces.

Feel free to PM me if necessary.

Connaisseur
07-12-09, 03:04
Has anyone been to the Vista AMPs that have re-opened since the busts?

I'm kind of curious what the service is like or if there are a lot of new faces.

Feel free to PM me if necessary.

Been to the AMP whose name has now eluded me at 995 Postal Rd. Nice, clean and private setting, and Mindy doubled as the MMS & my provider. In her late thirties, she may not be the youngest in the field, but has a tight body and good attitude.

Massage went considerably well including a bit of teasing. Unfortunately, after the flip and more - albeit minor - teasing, all the while I had my hand roaming and feeling, Mindy concluded the session with "5 minutes left, do you want anything else done?". Evaluating the situation, I hinted at the possibility of perhaps attending to Little Conn, who was at full salute at that stage. "Oooooh, noooo, is illegal, get in biiiig trouble!" - "But I won't say anything!" - "Nooooo, me biiiig trouble, sorry...!" - "But last time I was here and saw Angela....!" - "Ooooh, Angela, biiiig trouble, me noooooo..." well, you get the gist of the conversation. To cut a long story short, I left with my bones, joints and muscles relaxed, but far from satisfied. Not worth a tip, IMHO, either.

Having said that, perhaps things will get better in the future, but for now we hobbyists have to venture beyond Vista, it seems.

Happy Hunting!

Conn.

John G Smith
07-17-09, 05:04
I'm guessing some of the Vista AMPs have the same owners, but now almost all the AMPs that were shutdown last month have re-opened. I think there is only one AMP from the original 9 or so that were shutdown that hasn't reopened yet.

Like I said before, the charges must have been pretty weak if just about every single business was able to reopen a month later. It seems it was mostly minor code violations and very little (if any) prostitution and human trafficking charges. Otherwise those places would have been shutdown permanently.

Member #5605
07-19-09, 23:46
Maybe the "condition" of their re-opening was that they could NOT advertise on CL, or in the newspaper (NC Times)? I have not seen any ads. It will remain to be seen if those who visit post about their experiences on here to find out of they are even worth "checking out"!

I'm guessing some of the Vista AMPs have the same owners, but now almost all the AMPs that were shutdown last month have re-opened. I think there is only one AMP from the original 9 or so that were shutdown that hasn't reopened yet.

Like I said before, the charges must have been pretty weak if just about every single business was able to reopen a month later. It seems it was mostly minor code violations and very little (if any) prostitution and human trafficking charges. Otherwise those places would have been shutdown permanently.

Cock Hammer
08-02-09, 18:32

Like I said before, the charges must have been pretty weak if just about every single business was able to reopen a month later. It seems it was mostly minor code violations and very little (if any) prostitution and human trafficking charges. Otherwise those places would have been shutdown permanently.The new place that just recently opened up on santa fe, near the post office. It's a straight up MP. Can't get anything out of them. Went on opening day got a 1 hour massage(that hurt) from the some 40yo korean lady who told me it would be better the next time I came in. I came in a second time and still no action. Twice is my limit to spend money and strike out.

Ewclark77
08-05-09, 19:38
Maybe the "condition" of their re-opening was that they could NOT advertise on CL, or in the newspaper (NC Times)? I have not seen any ads.!

They are all advertising, it's just that their advertisements are now in the therapeutic section of CL.

John G Smith
09-10-09, 04:57
Looks like the Busts were a bust for the Vista PD.
http://nctimes.com/news/local/vista/article_f5263061-f709-5eed-8631-5d282d5f3507.html

Several of the cases were dismissed and others coped to pleas of lesser offenses. Basically a huge waste of time for city officials and a waste of government resources.

JPF
09-10-09, 15:45
Looks like the Busts were a bust for the Vista PD.
http://nctimes.com/news/local/vista/article_f5263061-f709-5eed-8631-5d282d5f3507.html

Several of the cases were dismissed and others coped to pleas of lesser offenses. Basically a huge waste of time for city officials and a waste of government resources.

That's not the conclusion I draw from the article. This was just the first round where they dealt with "small fry", the easy cases.

They say they will be going after the owners and on that front:

"Also on Tuesday, arraignments were held in seven separate cases against spa owners. Two readiness conferences were also held in two more spa cases involving owners and employess.

Eckhart, the attorney for Vista, said he expected a resolution would be reached before trial started in those cases."

So eventually your conclusion may be true but I expect they will try to get more concessions from the owners if they have any real evidence against them. In the end I hope that you are right and that they do not see this as a useful exercise worth repeating.

Whoopster
09-16-09, 02:34
Personally I have come to appreciate a really good deep massage. For $40 for a truly high quality, although legit, massage I consider it to be a real bargain. I hope Vista PD realizes this as well.

Cash Value
09-21-09, 03:22
I noticed more independent massage girls on CL now. Times of the economy? I tired lots in south SD. Anyone try some of the ones for 100 an hour massage>? Saw a bigger one in vista. Just dont know which one to try there.

John G Smith
09-21-09, 17:36
I noticed the same thing. I'm curious what kind of service they offer and what additional tips they expect. Often times these independent massage girls ask for $$ on top of the hourly fee just for simple extras. Ends up being more expensive than AMPs and most Escorts.

Member #3991
10-28-09, 20:30
My favorite R&T gal split from her North County parlor. One of the other girls indicated that the grind of commuting from MP got to be too much. I would guess that 50%+ of the girls working in North County are commuters. I am certainly happy they make the trip as they certainly help keep the prices and service choices better than if we depended on all local talent.

John G Smith
10-29-09, 05:14
At least 50%... probably more. Most commute from the San Gabriel valley. Almost all the girls I know who provide any decent extras in North County commute down from LA. The legit girls are mostly local.

Member #3991
10-29-09, 21:20
At least 50%... probably more. Most commute from the San Gabriel valley. Almost all the girls I know who provide any decent extras in North County commute down from LA. The legit girls are mostly local.

I'll bet your right. Just about every girl I ask in the North County says they live in SGV or Korea Town. Some of the better English speaking gals will say one of the OC or LA beach areas. I'm going to continue my survey and keep asking for grins.

The ones further south that are both local and provide extras are too expensive for my budget. I guess I'll stay north of the city for the foreseeable future unless anyone can provide me with a compelling price / service rationale.

LarryS1352
03-13-10, 23:22
As a veteran of massage parlors, and a patron of Sundance many times before they closed, I tried A-1 Massage in Escondido. As soon as I walked in I recognized the Mamasan from Sundance! We chatted for awhile, she took me to my very nice room and then said she would send in a nice gal.

I am not going to go into great detail but the veterans will know what I mean when I say this is a must try. My provider was Michelle, a gorgeous Korean lady. I left 100% satisfied.

A-1 is on East Valley a few blocks east of the hospital. You can get contact info on Craigslist, services-therapeudic.

Tell the Mamasan that "Candy Man" sent you.

Connaisseur
03-17-10, 22:07
A recent visit to a therapeutic institution on Santa Fe had me leave with a smile on my face!

Decided to take a drive up the 78, and soon found myself parking my car in front of a stand-alone building with rather out-in-the-open parking facilities...but, what the heck. The MMS led me in, and, judging by the cars parked and the general pace of things, business wasn't too intense that night. I was led into the room, paid my dues, and the girl who had let me in turned out to be my lucky charm. Jennifer, late twenties, perhaps early thirties, sweatpants and a tight t-shirt revealing a nice and ample rack.

The massage began, rather average but the right touch to get the kinks out of my back and shoulders. Next on the agenda hot towels, than the light touch massage. Although it felt very mechanical in the beginning, and I thought that part would last only a few seconds, my therapist took her time teasing my thighs, buttocks and lower back, all the while towel in place and no touching the goodies. She did however succeed in Little Conn standing his ground, and that fact wasn't hidden on the flip. Towel back in place, and Jennifer continued her light tease around El Centro, while my hands began roaming - to which she did not objects. I began to explore a nice set of C-cups, soft skin, a bit of a tummy (J. has most likely given birth at some point), and a nice, hairy kitty. Please note that no clothing came off, though.

Now I was ready to go, and when my new friend smiled and said, 'Almost finished!', I guided her hand right to where it needed to go. The towel came off, and to my surprise she asked, 'massah-gee only?' Yes, massah-gee only, and while my hands continued to play she finished me off in no time.

Funny that the whole time the door to the room was half open, and at one point during the massage earlier another girl came in to get a stool (one of you fellow mongers must be right out of the NBA...?) As my session came to an end, I heard the other guy leave, and the 2nd girl rummage around in the hallway - almost wanted to ask her to join in in the finish, but the good ideas always come too late...

In conclusion, a nice (especially for Vista) experience, and I have a hunch an extended menu could be available.

Conn.

John G Smith
03-18-10, 03:59
Yeah Vista AMPs definitely seem to be making a come back. However it seems they're purely rub & tug and they never remove their clothes. So far I haven't got the vibe that there's more on the menu at these places.

Still, it's better than it was a few months ago when the area was completely dead.

OHMdude
06-15-10, 00:59
I am into hairy asian kitties.

Thanks

A recent visit to a therapeutic institution on Santa Fe had me leave with a smile on my face!

Decided to take a drive up the 78, and soon found myself parking my car in front of a stand-alone building with rather out-in-the-open parking facilities...but, what the heck. The MMS led me in, and, judging by the cars parked and the general pace of things, business wasn't too intense that night. I was led into the room, paid my dues, and the girl who had let me in turned out to be my lucky charm. Jennifer, late twenties, perhaps early thirties, sweatpants and a tight t-shirt revealing a nice and ample rack.

The massage began, rather average but the right touch to get the kinks out of my back and shoulders. Next on the agenda hot towels, than the light touch massage. Although it felt very mechanical in the beginning, and I thought that part would last only a few seconds, my therapist took her time teasing my thighs, buttocks and lower back, all the while towel in place and no touching the goodies. She did however succeed in Little Conn standing his ground, and that fact wasn't hidden on the flip. Towel back in place, and Jennifer continued her light tease around El Centro, while my hands began roaming - to which she did not objects. I began to explore a nice set of C-cups, soft skin, a bit of a tummy (J. has most likely given birth at some point), and a nice, hairy kitty. Please note that no clothing came off, though.

Now I was ready to go, and when my new friend smiled and said, 'Almost finished!', I guided her hand right to where it needed to go. The towel came off, and to my surprise she asked, 'massah-gee only?' Yes, massah-gee only, and while my hands continued to play she finished me off in no time.

Funny that the whole time the door to the room was half open, and at one point during the massage earlier another girl came in to get a stool (one of you fellow mongers must be right out of the NBA...?) As my session came to an end, I heard the other guy leave, and the 2nd girl rummage around in the hallway - almost wanted to ask her to join in in the finish, but the good ideas always come too late...

In conclusion, a nice (especially for Vista) experience, and I have a hunch an extended menu could be available.

Conn.

Joe Coodidge
06-15-10, 15:04
As a veteran of massage parlors, and a patron of Sundance many times before they closed, I tried A-1 Massage in Escondido. As soon as I walked in I recognized the Mamasan from Sundance! We chatted for awhile, she took me to my very nice room and then said she would send in a nice gal.

I am not going to go into great detail but the veterans will know what I mean when I say this is a must try. My provider was Michelle, a gorgeous Korean lady. I left 100% satisfied.

A-1 is on East Valley a few blocks east of the hospital. You can get contact info on Craigslist, services-therapeudic.

Tell the Mamasan that "Candy Man" sent you.

Ah, I remember Sundance well. I wonder if Sarah is working at this new place...

Wasted Kkid
06-15-10, 22:52
I need to start lookin into Vista again. After the crackdown, I spent some time visiting VIP for the latina flavor.

Connaisseur
06-16-10, 20:09
I am into hairy asian kitties.

Thanks

Touch of Asia on S Sta Fe. Please report your findings, so we all know you are legit! Thanks & good luck!

Conn.

John G Smith
06-18-10, 03:03
Whoa, this forum is alive!

Yeah the Vista AMP scene is creeping back slowly. Oceanside is still completely dead though to my knowledge.

I think business had been really slow for the Vista AMPs, which is why they've reluctantly began providing meager "extras" again. But it's still nothing close to what they were like 5-6 years ago. That was the golden age for Vista AMPs.

Wasted Kkid
06-18-10, 10:03
I know Dr Oceanside got Shut down about a year ago but I noticed yesterday that they reopened a few blows down the road.

Does anyone know if its legit now?

John G Smith
06-19-10, 05:49
I know Dr Oceanside got Shut down about a year ago but I noticed yesterday that they reopened a few blows down the road.

Does anyone know if its legit now?

Wow, really?

Are sure this isn't Golden Day Spa? If you actually saw Dr. Oside, I may have to do some recon...

Wasted Kkid
06-19-10, 23:47
Yeah, its Dr Oceanside. its on the west side of coast highway.

OHMdude
06-29-10, 02:30
I went to this place twice. First time, Jennifer was not there. So I got a legit massage from Jessica who is a cute but skinny Chinese girl. Skinny is not my cup of tea. I found out Jennifer's schedule from MMS, and went there again. Overall, the experience was OK. One thing I really enjoyed was her big tits.

Touch of Asia on S Sta Fe. Please report your findings, so we all know you are legit! Thanks & good luck!

Conn.

Wasted Kkid
07-29-10, 13:40
Have been out of the loop for a lil. Anything decent in the Vista O'side area?

John G Smith
07-31-10, 04:19
Nothing new.

Most of the Vista AMPs are back to their low level of extras, but there's no standout places. The offerings in Escondido are still MUCH better. But Vista will do in a pinch. Oceanside is still completely dead. I think the zoning laws and requirements for MPs that the City Counsel passed a year and a half ago, pretty much killed the possibility of new AMPs opening up. To my knowledge Golden Day spa is the only AMP open in Oceanside.

John G Smith
11-27-10, 07:53
This board doesn't get updated much anymore but I thought I would repost this here:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/nov/26/six-arrested-vista-massage-parlor-sting/

I guess though it's not too big of a loss since the AMP scene was pretty much already dead in Vista.

Wasted Kkid
11-30-10, 13:52
There isn't anything really going on in Vista to even bust. Its all just scare tactics at this point. All N county with the exception of Esco is dead.

Went to Friendly spa last Thurs to check it out. There was a knockout 20ish looking K but I ended up with an older K. Didn't bother getting a name. Everything was offered but I passed.

AstroSlide
09-20-13, 16:26
I went up to Capistrano in response to an ad I saw for $45 1 hour specials. I've always got half hours, and my full hour sessions are more for the legit massage with HE. So I decided to try. I think sometimes the half hours can be too fast and I don't get satisfied. I like getting 1 full hour now. I try to be the clock watcher and (nicely) insist on getting the full hour. I find that more foreplay helps me a lot, and I can go for a "build up" without worrying about the 30 minutes being over. Yesterday I tried Tr*why, a decently cute and slightly naughty MILF. I told her I wanted to play with her body to start and go slow. Overall a pretty fun time. YMMV.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/45-for-one-hour-early-special/33834842

Dude182
12-09-13, 04:24
After reading all the advice and stuff on here, I went to an AMP for the first time last night. Went to Asia Massage in Temecula. Tucked into the corner of a shopping center, very quiet place at night, which attracted me. On google maps it comes up as "trancend massage" but store front says Asia Massage.

Anyway, walked in and was greeted, by a skinny, but a little older asian woman named Luli, or Lilu or something like that. Was attractive, but not a 10. Gave her $40 for a half hour and was led to a room. Waited 10 minutes or so and she came back. She asked if I wanted a hard or soft massage, glad I asked for the hard one, because it was still pretty soft. She stood by my head while she massaged my back. I immediately started feeling her legs (she was wearing daisy dukes and a tank top) and worked my way up to her ass. Got my hands inside her shorts and played with her pussy. No hesitation on her part at all. Gave an ok massage (not great if you compare it to a legit massage). On the flip she teased me some and then asked what I wanted. I gave her the HJ motion. She went to work and her technique was phenomenal. What she lacked in real massage skills she made up for in HJ skills. After I came she cleaned me up then gave me some more of a massage. I think it turned into a 45 min massage in total.

She asked if it was my first time here and I said yes, I just moved here. She said they normally have 4-5 girls working and that there are some very pretty ones and that I should come back again.

After dressing I gave her $20 and she seemed offended and asked for more, said that its $40. I played dumb and said that in Seattle its only $20 for that and then gave her an extra $10. That seemed happy and said next time its $40, and I was on my way. I think I'll go back again.

MPmonger
12-11-13, 07:54
After reading all the advice and stuff on here, I went to an AMP for the first time last night. Went to Asia Massage in Temecula. Tucked into the corner of a shopping center, very quiet place at night, which attracted me. On google maps it comes up as "trancend massage" but store front says Asia Massage.

Anyway, walked in and was greeted, by a skinny, but a little older asian woman named Luli, or Lilu or something like that. Was attractive, but not a 10. Gave her $40 for a half hour and was led to a room. Waited 10 minutes or so and she came back. She asked if I wanted a hard or soft massage, glad I asked for the hard one, because it was still pretty soft. She stood by my head while she massaged my back. I immediately started feeling her legs (she was wearing daisy dukes and a tank top) and worked my way up to her ass. Got my hands inside her shorts and played with her pussy. No hesitation on her part at all. Gave an ok massage (not great if you compare it to a legit massage). On the flip she teased me some and then asked what I wanted. I gave her the HJ motion. She went to work and her technique was phenomenal. What she lacked in real massage skills she made up for in HJ skills. After I came she cleaned me up then gave me some more of a massage. I think it turned into a 45 min massage in total.

She asked if it was my first time here and I said yes, I just moved here. She said they normally have 4-5 girls working and that there are some very pretty ones and that I should come back again.

After dressing I gave her $20 and she seemed offended and asked for more, said that its $40. I played dumb and said that in Seattle its only $20 for that and then gave her an extra $10. That seemed happy and said next time its $40, and I was on my way. I think I'll go back again.I went there as well a few weeks ago.. Pulled "Yu-Yu" or "Yo-Yo" and got the hour for $50 on a Thursday afternoon. No towel for massage (which I like) but her massage skills were weak. I like a hard massage and a good HJ. I figured that if I didn't get a good massage, might as well spend the time trying to get my hands in her pants during the time. She is an older Asian gal with a lot of makeup but her body was a 6 at best. Good attitude and pretty smile. On the flip she made HJ motion with a confused look. Took the signal and pointed to her mouth. She had a lot of lipstick on so I had to try... She left the room and did the saran-wrap thing which wasn't my thing but I let her go with it. No mention of tip. It was a medeocre CBJ but I took her head and tried to feed her more as I finished. Gave her $40, which she seemed happy with, and left. Damage was $50 entry /$40 tip.

Aceman 2000
03-14-14, 11:46
I went there as well a few weeks ago.. Pulled "Yu-Yu" or "Yo-Yo" and got the hour for $50 on a Thursday afternoon. No towel for massage (which I like) but her massage skills were weak. I like a hard massage and a good HJ. I figured that if I didn't get a good massage, might as well spend the time trying to get my hands in her pants during the time. She is an older Asian gal with a lot of makeup but her body was a 6 at best. Good attitude and pretty smile. On the flip she made HJ motion with a confused look. Took the signal and pointed to her mouth. She had a lot of lipstick on so I had to try... She left the room and did the saran-wrap thing which wasn't my thing but I let her go with it. No mention of tip. It was a medeocre CBJ but I took her head and tried to feed her more as I finished. Gave her $40, which she seemed happy with, and left. Damage was $50 entry /$40 tip.Not bad for the tip amount.

Member #5605
01-30-16, 20:02
The number of AMP's in Oside has exploded since I was last here in '09, but I doubt that ANY of them have: a.) decent looking women (that are under 40! Or be.) service that.

Even INVOLVES a "HE"! Its a wonder these places get established much less stay in business!

Member #5605
05-11-16, 21:27
Found a "Foot Spa" within walking distance of my house that has a WAY cute provider, who has EXCELLENT massage skills, and is a bit "uninhibited"! A refreshing find in an area known for INHIBITED MP providers!

John G Smith
06-02-16, 00:19
Pretty crazy that my last report in this topic was almost 6 years ago. And what's sad is that it's still on the last page of reports. Goes to show how dead the MP scene has been around here.

But if you look hard enough AMPs with extras are making a slow resurgence in Oceanside. To my knowledge it's nothing beyond HJs. Nothing like ten years ago where you could actually get FS. But extras can be had at multiple places in Oceanside if you're lowkey and a gentleman. Don't be stupid and try to be respectful to surrounding businesses. 9 times out of 10 it's usually the neighboring businesses who call LE due to excessive foot traffic and noise.

Hanging10
06-09-16, 03:40
Visited San Diego Massage in oside today after seeing a few positive comments on rmaps. Statements like "this is my favorite. ".

I was sorely disappointed. Maybe I went too early. I wanted to get an early session in so I went a little after they opened. 1030 am.

Walked in, greeted and shown to a private room. Nice private room. Heavy wood door with frosted glass center. In comes an older lady. 50+ and def not a MILF of any sort. I was so bummed. Great legit massage. On the flip she gestured asking if I wanted a HJ I declined. Paid the. 4 to the house. 2 for the great massage and left. Won't go back there again.

CduBonusG
03-30-17, 19:00
I was bummed to read all the comments about Oside & Vista being dead. What about the one off El Camino Real by Rookies? Also there are a couple in Fallbrook that have potential but I haven't tried yet? Any experience on these?

Whoopster
04-23-17, 13:49
I was bummed to read all the comments about Oside & Vista being dead. What about the one off El Camino Real by Rookies? Also there are a couple in Fallbrook that have potential but I haven't tried yet? Any experience on these?The one upstairs from Rookies is DIY only, at least the 3 times I've been there. They will lend an assist, but you've got to be the one to drive the winning run in.

It's not dead up in the North County. It just takes a little more investment. There are several places between Carlsbad, Oceanside and San Marcos. Take a look through the San Diego section, i think most of us have abandoned this one. Good luck!

Whoopster
04-23-17, 14:47
I love trying new AMPs and found that a second one has recently opened at the same address on Grand Ave. Stopped by yesterday afternoon and got Lee. I was surprised that she was pretty decent looking, late 30's to mid 40's I'd guess and she was wearing a dress.

I got the hour as always and forgot to put the towel on as always. When the provider first walks in and the first part she touches is your butt, it's a good sign. She did put the towel on a did the deep pressure thing they all do, but a few minutes later it was off again. The massage was mediocre at best. Medium pressure, long strokes stopping at my crack and a little play there on each stroke. While I love butt play, I prefer it to start a little later in the hour.

This goes on for about 10 minutes, with her at the top of my head reaching well into the depths, she had a pretty long reach. When she moved to my side to continue on down, I reached up to find she was only wearing loose fitting panties under her skirt. After a little exploration she went for a hot towel and then I flipped.

As soon as I turned I asked for a BJ but was turned down. Then she started the negotiations. She wanted a hundred to lick her. I laughed and said for that you should lick me. She said no she doesn't do that. All the time asking for a hundred and me telling her I don't have it. She never stopped stroking the little guy and allowed free play under her panties. Eventually we finished and cleaned up and we were about a little over half way through the hour. She was standing across the room looking at her phone and says to me, You can get up now. I told her I paid for the hour and asked her to do a foot massage. She reluctantly agreed but then did an awesome foot massage, probably the best I've ever had. She dropped the adversarial attitude and became friendly. We had a good conversation as she worked on my feet and I think we may have even gone over the hour.

Bottom line is that I got what I went for, tipped a little more than usual but won't be returning, unless I can get someone else there.

BigFish999
07-28-17, 17:16
I love trying new AMPs and found that a second one has recently opened at the same address on Grand Ave. Stopped by yesterday afternoon and got Lee. I was surprised that she was pretty decent looking, late 30's to mid 40's I'd guess and she was wearing a dress.

I got the hour as always and forgot to put the towel on as always. When the provider first walks in and the first part she touches is your butt, it's a good sign. She did put the towel on a did the deep pressure thing they all do, but a few minutes later it was off again. The massage was mediocre at best. Medium pressure, long strokes stopping at my crack and a little play there on each stroke. While I love butt play, I prefer it to start a little later in the hour.

This goes on for about 10 minutes, with her at the top of my head reaching well into the depths, she had a pretty long reach. When she moved to my side to continue on down, I reached up to find she was only wearing loose fitting panties under her skirt. After a little exploration she went for a hot towel and then I flipped.

As soon as I turned I asked for a BJ but was turned down. Then she started the negotiations. She wanted a hundred to lick her. I laughed and said for that you should lick me. She said no she doesn't do that. All the time asking for a hundred and me telling her I don't have it. She never stopped stroking the little guy and allowed free play under her panties. Eventually we finished and cleaned up and we were about a little over half way through the hour. She was standing across the room looking at her phone and says to me, You can get up now. I told her I paid for the hour and asked her to do a foot massage. She reluctantly agreed but then did an awesome foot massage, probably the best I've ever had. She dropped the adversarial attitude and became friendly. We had a good conversation as she worked on my feet and I think we may have even gone over the hour.

Bottom line is that I got what I went for, tipped a little more than usual but won't be returning, unless I can get someone else there.What is the name of this AMP? Is it an AMP or a provider thing? I usually report on OC forum but I want to expand. How much was the total damage?

Do you guys know a place to have FS in Oceanside?

KproTM
12-26-17, 16:04
So I was interested in this ad here:

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazzzing-the-best-skilled-and-attractive/20537754

I thought it would be exciting, went to the appointment, turned out to be false pretense with a different person. Be aware of this, don't get tricked.

RyanE36
10-18-19, 23:50
I know this board doesn't get much action, I might post in the SD board as well. But I was in this neck of the woods not long ago, needed a massage, saw this place was close by on my phone. Some googling brought up an ad on one of the adult services sites, with pics of young asian girls, the hours looked like an AMPs, and rubmaps didn't indicate it was non-erotic, so I took a chance. Went in and was initially asked to wait in the first room for 30 minutes, then a few minutes later another girl came in and told me to leave and come back in 45 minutes. She looked young, slim, and cute, so I took a chance and roamed around and came back after 40 minutes. She told me at the desk "only 30 minutes, ok?. " I thought she wanted me to wait another 30 minutes, but when she came into the room I was waiting in with my change and asked why I hadn't undressed yet, I realized she was only going to give me a 30 minutes massage.

Again, looked cute, so I got undressed and hoped for a good 30 minute massage. What I got instead, after I told her I like hard pressure, was her walking randomly on my legs and back for 3-4 minutes, then some light oil rubbing on my legs, back, and inner thigh area for another 3-4 minutes. Then she asked if I wanted only my back massaged and I said the front too, so she had me flip, a littlle rubbing of the upper thighs then she put oil on my hand and only provided some ball tickling as she brought my oily hand to a semi-upright junior. I figured this was a bust, so I just finished and then got a towel, cleaned me up, did 2 minutes of foot rubbing, and had me out the door in 20 minutes or less. I gave a $20 tip and she wanted more. I told her no, she only gave me a massage for 15 minutes and it wasn't good, she kept asking, and then just said "ok, next time give more. " Won't be a next time.

Here was the ad: https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/sandiego/858-927-0888/1/962307

So yeah, was expecting something better. Expecting to be back in the area soon, so might try something else.

Oji Triple Og
06-01-21, 11:37
Long time lurker, and glad to make my first post here. Hopefully others will start sharing in the Oceanside forum.

A couple days ago I started my journey at Bon. I called around 330 and, was told to come in 30 mins. As I arrive I spot a monger leaving with a big smile on his face. I'm getting pumped with excitement. I enter and instantly get a whiff of that p-funk in the air. Coming from the back was a tall early 40's Chinese lady with the a low cut shirt so the girls are on display and a little red skirt. I'm getting pumped, but then she tells me, sorry too busy come back in 1 hour! A little annoyed I tell her the girl on the phone said come in 30 minutes, and she replied with I know, sorry okay you wait here 1 hour I give special discount. I told her I was pressed for time so I left. Based on the budussy smell alone I think FS is available. I'll have to check back some other time.

Determined to complete my dream I drive down the road to Relax. I'm greeted by Coco, a very cute early 30's spinner. I pay hf. 6 for the hr and go into the room. I get undressed and she comes back in. Coco asks me to lay down then throws a towel over me. I tell her its not needed, she laughed and said is oil okay? I told her of course and the massage began. She did a good job on my shoulders and right away was brushing up against my hands with her legs. I asked if this was okay as I start rubbing on her tiny ass OTC, she was wearing some denim daisy dukes. She giggled and said Yes continued on to massage my lower back where I actually had some pain, and then the teasing started. She was playing with the boys while still rubbing on my back, and I asked to flip. She seen Jr was at full attention and asked what I would like signaling with her hands for the HE. I rubbed her kitty OTC and she said No, not today. She then pointed to her mouth. We agreed on. 6 and she left to grab supplies for CBJ. During the CBJ she let loose the girls exposing some bolt on C's they felt great. I kept feeling on her ass and got under her shorts a little and noticed some padding. Pretty sure that's why she said not today for FS. She's really putting on a show with junior. Soft moans as I squeeze on her tits, she's stroking and sucking like a pro. About 10 minutes later I pop and she cleans up. She returns and starts massaging my head making small talk. I ask to flip back over for her to work more on my lower back. They have the walking bars so she was getting it in. She even got down and dug her knees into my back and that pressure was really helping with the pain. With like 15 minutes left she said she was tired, I told her it was alright because I felt great. I would definitely repeat for the massage alone, but I also have some unfinished business when aunt flow is gone. $. 2 OTD will repeat.

I forgot to mention earlier, but we had to keep our masks on the whole time. She did leave the room a couple times to answer the phone. Also the room I was in had a monitor display like the one at the front desk.

I hope to see the Oside forum active again and what you guys have to share. -Oji.

HorneyDog1C
06-04-21, 07:43
Hi, wish I had seen this thread before. I've been posting on the San Diego threads and L. A. A couple times. Went to Eastern Spa on Monday because they had advertised on OneBackPage but was a total legit experience. Details are on S. D. Massage thread but echoing Ryan's experience pretty much. I originally planned to go to Bon or Zai Sheng (off of Temple Heights) but the ad got me. Bon sounds like a definite, has anyone been to the other?

BigBen1985
06-04-21, 16:43
Hi, wish I had seen this thread before. I've been posting on the San Diego threads and L. A. A couple times. Went to Eastern Spa on Monday because they had advertised on OneBackPage but was a total legit experience. Details are on S. D. Massage thread but echoing Ryan's experience pretty much. I originally planned to go to Bon or Zai Sheng (off of Temple Heights) but the ad got me. Bon sounds like a definite, has anyone been to the other?Cici at Zai was my atf until recently, lay 2 times she seemed less into it.

Girls there are far beyond anything else I've had in north county though.

CduBonusG
06-04-21, 19:37
Long time lurker, and glad to make my first post here. Hopefully others will start sharing in the Oceanside forum.

A couple days ago I started my journey at Bon. I called around 330 and, was told to come in 30 mins. As I arrive I spot a monger leaving with a big smile on his face. I'm getting pumped with excitement. I enter and instantly get a whiff of that p-funk in the air. Coming from the back was a tall early 40's Chinese lady with the a low cut shirt so the girls are on display and a little red skirt. I'm getting pumped, but then she tells me, sorry too busy come back in 1 hour! A little annoyed I tell her the girl on the phone said come in 30 minutes, and she replied with I know, sorry okay you wait here 1 hour I give special discount. I told her I was pressed for time so I left. Based on the budussy smell alone I think FS is available. I'll have to check back some other time.
.Bon is definately NOT FS but a good option non the less. Cici is great there, one of my favs.

Oji Triple Og
06-05-21, 06:05
Bon is definately NOT FS but a good option non the less. Cici is great there, one of my favs.Damn the Mamason must have been cooking up some fish in the back then. That smell hit me hard as soon as I walked in.

HorneyDog1C
06-05-21, 07:53
Went there about 8:00 pm Fri. It's 80 for the hour (60 for 45 min. So next time), and got Mary or Maria she said. Very hot MILF probably late 40's or older but wore her black miniskirt nicely. Touchy even before we got to the room, Good sign. Decent massage Rubbing the butt and thighs while standing near my head and sat on my back massaging, Pulled my arms back to massage them and let me rub the kitty. A couple times she had to leave the room to assist the other girl (looked good too but didn't get the name), because her customer was loud and talking about trying to get sex with her. He ended up leaving with no play. LOL Big negative: The walls don't go to the ceiling so you pretty much hear everything in the place. I did tell her they should take care of that and she definitely agreed. She motioned me with hand signals and one word phrases while negotiating for extras and we agreed on 100 for CBJ with her nude and lots of nipple sucking and DATY. After 20 years of marriage I don't finish often in the bag so she ended up giving a HJ while I was still chowing down on that delicious asian cuisine. One other negative is that the room was pretty small so the massage table was against the wall, but I can't say that was a bad thing because it did make her straddle me for most of the session. Leaving she gave me a card with her name written on it and two heart stamped equaling two sessions. After 10 they waive the house fee. A kiss, hug, and one more kiss on the breasts and I went out the door a happy man.

GoraGora
06-13-21, 16:23
Hi, wish I had seen this thread before. I've been posting on the San Diego threads and L. A. A couple times. Went to Eastern Spa on Monday because they had advertised on OneBackPage but was a total legit experience. Details are on S. D. Massage thread but echoing Ryan's experience pretty much. I originally planned to go to Bon or Zai Sheng (off of Temple Heights) but the ad got me. Bon sounds like a definite, has anyone been to the other?Eastern. They will tease and offer "self-service", but the massage is legit good.

Bon. Best priced and cleanest rub-and-tug in the area IMO.

Zai Sheng. Is full menu, so you will be charged more for HE is that is all that you want.

EcgAce088
06-27-21, 01:02
Bon is definately NOT FS but a good option non the less. Cici is great there, one of my favs.Does Bon or Relax have a shower?

GoraGora
06-28-21, 16:00
Does Bon or Relax have a shower?Bon. - Definite no.

Relax. - Don't know.

I am pretty sure Zai Sheng does.

JohnRichard
06-30-21, 17:44
I have made the drive up and down the 5 a multitude of times over the past 3 years. But the one last weekend was much more relax-ing than it ever has been, thanks to some great comments on this forum and a stopover in O-side.

There was crazy traffic southbound, and I was crawling along at 20 miles an hour. Called their number and had a brief convo with a sweet voice "busy? "available", "see you soon", "bye". 30 minutes later I pulled into the lot, and walked into a well-appointed lobby. I was met by a slim and beautiful dream in purple dress and heels. Turned out this was Coco. Her mask made it difficult to guess her age but I placed it at mid-30's. She could easily pass off as a hot Asian MILF with a kid in elementary school. I often encounter them in my socal suburban neighborhood (probably is, for all I know!

Another gentleman was waiting in the lobby so she first showed him in, came back and walked me to my massage room. I saw another masseuse in the hallway, in a red dress, well endowed up top and with the look that brought naughty thoughts.

The room was pleasant, clean, fresh towels on the bed, small paper towel covering the pillow, and walls that went all the way to the ceiling! One interesting feature. There was a screen showing several security camera feeds. Coco takes all her clients in this room, and can keep an eye on the lobby if anyone comes in when she is busy.

Coco returned, and collected the 0. 4 for half hour massage. I confirmed there was no wait. She puts the money away, returns and gives me a quizzical smile. I was still sitting fully dressed responding to email on my phone! I hurriedly put away the phone, stripped and lay on the massage table. She started with oil, I requested her to use no oil, she agreed to less oil and to clean up thoroughly.

Massage was OK. She took 15 minutes to get to knots and a tight lower back (that traffic LOL). Massaging my backside from head of table. I tentatively reach under the purple dress and feel nice soft lace. No resistance to my reach!! Till this point I didn't know if she would offer any extras at all. Yay! This is unbelievable. My mind is already visualizing fucking my neighbor's wife LOL.

"you been here before?" "yes, but it was before 2020. " "I have been working here for many years". Oops. As she bends, I could see she was not wearing a bra and start playing with her well-shaped B / Cs. They feel real, but even if they are not, they were done by someone very skilled. I finger and suck on her beautiful nipples and get a small moan in response.

On the flip, not much teasing and the universal hand signal question. "everything". Very low whisper coming close to my ears. " $.6". "I always pay $" " $.4?" "I only brought $" "pay now" "I pay later" "pay now" "ok". Leaves for a minute and returns with equipment and sans heels.

I stand up, and help her out of the purple dress. She has an amazing figure. Drop the black lace panty to the floor, she seductively picks it up off the floor, as I admire her back and clean shaven pussy. I tried to FIV, but she politely moved my hand away with a giggle.

She kneels to the floor, covers little richard, and starts a nice CBJ. This is only my second BJ since Mar 2020 (you can read about the first one on usasg too). I get a glimpse at her face, and am blown away by her beauty. When I get close, I decouple her mouth, lay her on the massage table, and enter the gates of heaven. She is not super tight to the modestly sized little richard but fits like a glove. I try to get her to remove her mask but she declines. She also does not want me to play with her clit. I work on the breasts and focus on various positions, finally dropping a sizeable load in the bag.

As she cleans up walking around the room, I just lie there and admire her nakedness. Perky boobs, tight ass, fair skin. "you are very nice".

For my 18 month parched body, this second experience was amazing, more than the first. But for the same reason (18 months), you should consider if I am embellishing it a little.

As you read through you will notice that she had a few no-no's but she handled them well and I did not feel I missed anything. I am looking forward to repeats and trying new talent in the area.

Ever grateful to the folks who helped me get this awesome experience. Keep doing what you do, be safe out there.

EcgAce088
08-01-21, 11:23
So upon other recommendations, I went to relax. Man it is sketch walking up there past the starbuck drive through and all the gym rats parking. Walk in and Jenny comes out from the back in a pink dress. My back was a little sore from moving some stuff so I did the hour /60 to get some massage. There is an ironic sign in the room about Oceanside police commanding no sexual contact. LOL. Anyways the massage starts well with her walking on my back and she actually hits all the spots I needed. But the I think she got a little winded and got down and started the sensual part. Lots of teasing and then I lifted my hips and let junior stick out the side. She said ooh and started grabbing it and balls at the same time. Felt pretty good. Then she flipped me and asked what I wanted. I kinda just wanted a CBJ but after she started I wasn't into it and asked for more. She said OK and I finished up. Her English is almost non existent but I know a little Chinese. We finished out the sesh just chatting. She said she is going to take a vacation in Aug for her mental health and will be off for 2 weeks. Apparently they got robbed last week by a druggie who stole their tips and they didn't feel comfortable going to the police. She has been stressed ever since. I gave her some comforting hugs and said goodbye as another client came in.

Massage was good at first but petered out so I would rank it 6/10.

Service was great. 8/10.

Jenny was pretty and looked in her mid to late 40's. Might have actually been early 50's but you know Asian don't raisin and she was tight. Damage. 6 hf 1.20 tip.

RyanE36
08-03-21, 23:06
Eastern. They will tease and offer "self-service", but the massage is legit good.

Bon. Best priced and cleanest rub-and-tug in the area IMO.

Zai Sheng. Is full menu, so you will be charged more for HE is that is all that you want.Did not know this about Zai Sheng. Last time I was in that area I figured nothing was full menu and went down the street to Bon. Missed out. Will need to check them out next time I'm around. But I think they're also 80/ hr, another reason why I opted for Bon.

ScottJones2020
08-04-21, 11:41
A few weeks back went to Relax and ended up with Loz (Rose with an L). When I walked in she met me at the front and wow I was mesmerized and went right to the hour. HF .6 so still a good deal, massage was nice and lots of teasing which got me motivated. On the flip she immediately DFK's me and whipped out some great C's with huge nipples that she also stuck right in my mouth at the same time as her delicious tongue. Now she has me so worked up and says what you want of course I say everything and she says $.6 I am so mesmerized I just say ok. Right to BBBJ, DATY lots of flipping and all over each other. We do doggie CG mish the works at one point she is using her mouth on mr happy and the phone rings, she answers and is still working on me and mumbling ah ha into the phone. We finish off 69 and hit the hour so time to go. I asked for her number to book again but she just gave me the house card. I went back the next week and she is gone and mamasan says she no here to crazy she gone. Damn, so if anyone knows where she is please share.

GoraGora
08-25-21, 20:16
I bought an impulse hour here last week. Not knowing what to expect, I was a little concerned about the attractiveness of the masseuses. Much less attractive than the other places in town. Short. Chunky. Face, etc.

Didn't catch the names.

However, the massage was almost therapeutic quality. Tease and HE solid, but I made sure I kept my eyes closed. 60+40.

Not bad, but I will probably stick to my therapeutic places for massages plus an occasional half hour at Bon.

GoraGora
08-29-21, 22:46
Went to Eden Med today for a therapeutic massage. By far the most overt teasing and raging hard ons that I have ever received in a therapeutic massage without coming close to closing the deal on an HE.

I honestly don't know how I feel about it.

GoraGora
09-02-21, 21:13
Judging by reviews, it looks like this place was a rub and tug a few years ago that went legit with new management.

Decided to give it a try because they are so cheap ($35 half, $55 hour).

My experience was 100% non-erotic.

Maneuvered legs away from touch.

The most conservative sheet draping I have ever had at any Asian place.

Good massage though.

TBoyles
09-03-21, 08:01
Went to Eden Med today for a therapeutic massage. By far the most overt teasing and raging hard ons that I have ever received in a therapeutic massage without coming close to closing the deal on an HE.

I honestly don't know how I feel about it.I left with the worst case of blues since high school. Great massage!

YellowFinTuna
09-16-21, 23:53
I want to Relax in Oceanside and got Yoyo wearing a dress. Doors with locks (I love that) and walls up to the ceiling.

Not a bad start to the massage and she had a nice ass and didn't mind me checking it out. Signed up for 30-minutes so it wasn't much of a massage but I doubt it would get much better with an hour. On the flip it was cfs so I pushed her to sqat on top so I could watch. Unfortunately, she was heavier, saggier and older than I like and she tired out rather quickly. Doggy and then mish until I finished. Great attitude though and I like the facility.

I won't visit Yoyo again but her co-workers were quite attractive so I'll stop by on my next trip to the area.

GoodTimes1122
09-20-21, 13:54
I've been here a few times and workers are definitely older. However the massage is actually pretty good. Wasn't expecting anything on my first visit and enjoyed it enough to go again. I was surprised when she offered HJ which having never before received HE was pretty good. They didn't seem to offer any other menu items and they remain clothed. Took the time to clean me up after and also gave more massage time. All in all of you keep your eyes closed it's not a bad experience. Rate was .4.

GoraGora
09-20-21, 20:02
I've been here a few times and workers are definitely older. However the massage is actually pretty good. Wasn't expecting anything on my first visit and enjoyed it enough to go again. I was surprised when she offered HJ which having never before received HE was pretty good. They didn't seem to offer any other menu items and they remain clothed. Took the time to clean me up after and also gave more massage time. All in all of you keep your eyes closed it's not a bad experience. Rate was .4.I have been there once.

I wish I could agree with the massage.

The technique was there, but no matter how much I asked for pressure. It lasted for about 10 seconds before reverting to "rubbing lotion on own skin" light.

HE was decent, not worth price difference from Bon in my opinion.

Would only repeat if I was stuck waiting for an auto or tire service at one of the paces nearby with time to kill.

HorneyDog1C
10-04-21, 02:47
Last Saturday first decided to hit Relax but two cars w / mongers in them and another guy checking and leaving right after told me there was a wait, so went to Yijangnam on El Camino and locked up tight and no answer to my knock. Could be closed up now. So off to Bon: Success right? NO! Got Annie and didn't even get a tease. Wonder if I gave off LE vibes or something. Small talk went nowhere and only a couple times she was within touching distance and all I could do was barely feel her leg. First time at Bon and noticed the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling like at Zai Sheng and also the other girl was younger and prettier so might try for her next time.

HorneyDog1C
10-04-21, 02:49
Can someone tell me where this is?

TBoyles
10-05-21, 11:47
Can someone tell me where this is?San Diego Massage and Spa on Plaza.

GoraGora
10-05-21, 20:13
Zen Chi -back was sore wanted a therapeutic. Don't know who I pulled, but the massage was meh. The teasing was out of control bad. Massaging the taint, teasing the ball sack, brushing up against the hard-on. Still refused to close the deal, and it took 5-10 minutes off of the massage time.

Bon. Scored "Lida" for the standard 40-40 30 minutes. Her massage was better than Zen Chi, but with a great HE and plenty of touching. Wish I just went straight for the hour there.

GoraGora
10-10-21, 14:51
Went back hoping for Lida. Got Coco. Shitty to no massage. No tease. Mechanical HJ. Hand on my closest wrist when I tried to touch to prevent it. The finish was self-service while fantasizing about a trip to Zai Sheng.

HorneyDog1C
10-31-21, 02:21
Sat. The 23rd went to relax and got Coco. Pretty and leggy was hoping for a great session and she obviously gave me indications she knew why I was there. Nice average back massage w / a little teasing while I rubbed her thighs and ass how much I could, the flip came and agreed to 100 - HF was 50 for CBJ as she would not agree to FS. Decent BJ as I rubbed the slit from the outside (she push my hand away when I trid to get a finger in -my belief Aunt Flo maybe paying a visit? I finally got close and she jack hammered him home. Got a couple tastes of tit and rushed out about 5-10 minutes early. Ok time but will make appt. For other if I return.

HorneyDog1C
11-13-21, 17:03
Last Sat. Stopped at Fortune to see what was available. Had Lisa a couple years ago a young hot one but now long gone. Just Annie a cross between MILF and GILF and the MMS. Annie gave a pretty good massage taking her time since I was the only customer and after the flip still massaged for about 10-15 min. Finally got to buisiness and did BBBJ and hand combo as I played with the kitty. Allowed full access and got really wet and her moans and enthusiasm with junior showed she was truly enjoying it. COF (a little in the mouth) very strong (she was very good) and on my way. . 5 for 45 min (over an hour) and 1. 0 for her. Would return since so close and she was one of the best BJs I've had in quite a while.

GoraGora
11-14-21, 13:08
Last Sat. Stopped at Fortune to see what was available. Had Lisa a couple years ago a young hot one but now long gone. Just Annie a cross between MILF and GILF and the MMS. Annie gave a pretty good massage taking her time since I was the only customer and after the flip still massaged for about 10-15 min. Finally got to business and did BBBJ and hand combo as I played with the kitty. Allowed full access and got really wet and her moans and enthusiasm with junior showed she was truly enjoying it. COF (a little in the mouth) very strong (she was very good) and on my way. . 5 for 45 min (over an hour) and 1. 0 for her. Would return since so close and she was one of the best BJs I've had in quite a while.Is this the one in Vista?

Do they have a full menu for just HJ and BJ?

I recently went to Zai Sheng for FS. She was on period, and I ended overpaying for CBJ.

HorneyDog1C
11-15-21, 03:29
Yes Vista. Not sure if CFS was on table, she asked how much would I give her to blow. As she was getting into it (moaning and heavy breathing) I said hop on but did not acknowledge. YMMV I guess. Funny thing that happened was after I blew and she moved so my fingers slid out, I started sucking on them and she grabbed my hand and said "no good " and I said "very good!" and sucked some more. She just laughed and kissed me.

ScottJones2020
11-16-21, 13:46
Is this the one in Vista?

Do they have a full menu for just HJ and BJ?

I recently went to Zai Sheng for FS. She was on period, and I ended overpaying for CBJ.Last time I went by there nothing but a massage but that was over 6 months ago.

CduBonusG
11-18-21, 17:56
Good to see this board getting more activity. Haven't been to Bon in awhile. Last time they were busy and the time before that got Coco and wasn't into her. So I'm wondering who is good there now? Lida sounds fun. Any others?

HorneyDog1C
11-21-21, 03:09
Any info on Ella https://sandiego.rubratings.com/249245 , or Shawna https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124375 , on RR? Any others in North County worth seeing? TIA.

CduBonusG
11-22-21, 20:47
Any info on Ella https://sandiego.rubratings.com/249245 , or Shawna https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124375 , on RR? Any others in North County worth seeing? TIA.I saw Shawna once when I was in the mood for something different. And that is definitely what she is LOL. Be prepared for a trippy experience. She doesn't give a very good massage. Its more like a lot of stretching. Pics are accurate. She starts out with cleaning you up in the shower and BBBJ. Then onto the stretching which seems to go on for ever. She is 420 friendly and we shared a joint mid shesh. More stretching and talking about the universe and various energies. Finished with HJ and prostate w / toys. She allows roaming but vag is strictly off limits She is not a clock watcher at all. I think I was there for 1.5-2 hrs. All included in her base rate, no upsells, etc.

There have been some reviews on the san diego board. One monger left traumatized after his odd experince LOL.

NotHeinsenberg
11-29-21, 00:27
Long time lurker finally decided to chime in. Went to Fortune in Vista tonight since I'm leaving for an extended work trip. I went in and immediately an older lady in her 50's asked if I wanted a message, I replied yes and asked if Annie was there and she said she's not there and that Ana is there. Ana walked out of a room and asked if I wanted a massage, but she was definitely not Annie. Ana was in her 50's or possibly even 60's with red hair. I said I'll try again next time and walked out. Feeling disappointed, I tried my luck with Bon Massage in Oside (around 7 pm). I pulled up and the parking lot was empty. Walked in and immediately heard an older woman behind curtains if I wanted a massage. I replied with yes and she said come back, but I waited a little bit and she greeted me with a Stern voice asking if I wanted massage. I asked her that it wasn't my first time there and if Cici was there that night. That evidently pissed her off because immediately after I asked her that she said Cici is no longer here and she's gone and for me to not ever come back. I politely apologized for any inconvenience and left.

I've also gone to Relax back in October and got Coco. . 60/ hr and on the flip she asked for 1. 4 for FS. I asked if CBJ was okay and she rejected and said she doesn't do that. I agreed to the 1. 4 and had a fun time. Coco is definitely the best looking there. In her 30's.

Zen in Oceanside is a bust, the females there are all old and for. 80 for an hour is definitely not for me.

HorneyDog1C
12-09-21, 17:46
Went to Oceanstar on Sun. Based on recent reports. Got Ewa or Eva 40's or more and decent bod with anti-monger outfit. Good massage with hot stones at the end which I really like. Agreed to CBJ and feels (would not lower pants) and at least got a good taste of some good size tits with large eraser tip nipples. Her CBJ lasted seconds and finished with her hand. By then I just wanted to finish and get going. Won't return as Zai Sheng even with the low walls and Relax are much better. 140 total.

HorneyDog1C
12-09-21, 18:05
Tried reaching Ella as Shawna didn't sound that great and she never got back to me. Tried throughout the week. Too bad cause she looks like a fun time.

HorneyDog1C
12-13-21, 06:27
Went to Zai Sheng today and saw Sara. Probable late 30's or early 40's and lookin' good in the mini. Saw 3 girls there and all hot in miniskirts. Always great to see. Also saw that the walls still thin but do go up to the ceiling now. Anyway a hot session from the start. Massaging my back while I massaged her thighs, ass, and slit. Agreed to price and got the bag. Some rubbing, tasty tit sucking, and a finger on the clit and working inside as she started sucking bare. Another girl came in and was offered 4 hand and started rubbing but I declined and said maybe next time. Sara resumed after she left and soon had the rubber on and started riding cowgirl. After a couple positions (dog and mish) she started doing handy as I just don't do well in the bag as I am working the clit furiously and from her moans and other actions I can tell she's about there too. We both finished about the same time and she cleaned me up and said she came also (I believe it) but before walking me out we hugged and I was able to kiss her neck, cheek, etc but she didn't remove her mask and I also said "next time no condom ok?" and still semi erect rubbed my tip between her lower lips a bit and she said "ok" so we'll see about that. Ended up being $2 with the 60 hf but more than satisfied with this one. Love how the girls are (partially) dressed, and the attitudes and now with the walls finished this is my goto now. And only about 10 min away. Just hoping the proximity to the school doesn't kill it.

BigHead111
12-14-21, 22:49
Went to Zai Sheng today and saw Sara. Probable late 30's or early 40's and lookin' good in the mini. Saw 3 girls there and all hot in miniskirts. Always great to see. Also saw that the walls still thin but do go up to the ceiling now. Anyway a hot session from the start. Massaging my back while I massaged her thighs, ass, and slit. Agreed to price and got the bag. Some rubbing, tasty tit sucking, and a finger on the clit and working inside as she started sucking bare. Another girl came in and was offered 4 hand and started rubbing but I declined and said maybe next time. Sara resumed after she left and soon had the rubber on and started riding cowgirl. After a couple positions (dog and mish) she started doing handy as I just don't do well in the bag as I am working the clit furiously and from her moans and other actions I can tell she's about there too. We both finished about the same time and she cleaned me up and said she came also (I believe it) but before walking me out we hugged and I was able to kiss her neck, cheek, etc but she didn't remove her mask and I also said "next time no condom ok?" and still semi erect rubbed my tip between her lower lips a bit and she said "ok" so we'll see about that. Ended up being $2 with the 60 hf but more than satisfied with this one. Love how the girls are (partially) dressed, and the attitudes and now with the walls finished this is my goto now. And only about 10 min away. Just hoping the proximity to the school doesn't kill it.Is there any girl younger? Like 20's age?

HorneyDog1C
12-19-21, 05:46
Really couldn't tell you how young but the one that joined us for a minute looked maybe mid 20's to 30's. Sara and the other one I saw in the hall looked maybe 30's to 40's.

GoraGora
12-30-21, 18:09
Tried this for a second time recently. I may rethink how much I like it. No mutual touching, but this could pass as a therapeutic massage with an HE upgrade. Both high quality. They even had two women there getting foot massages when I left. I think that they had 3-4 masseuses on site.

PerfectSlut
12-30-21, 22:25
Any intel on the ladies in San Marcos? Been there once before and got the obligatory HJ but wondering if anyone has had a different outcome.

KoolPlaya
01-14-22, 23:44
I went in and was greeted by an attractive lady named Coco, nice face and nice body. Place is nice inside open area and clean. Laid face down on the table. Nice massage, hit all the right areas and teased all the right spots Flipped and it was great, the release was like wow! She cleaned me up nice and slow with a hot towel. I will repeat when I get a chance, bought a cup of coffee at the Starbucks next door, long drive!

Okay5600
01-28-22, 11:12
Visited her a couple times in December. First time going to a massage place in the states after living abroad for a decade where I had access to real escorts.

I paid the house fee and after some massaging she was receptive to touching of the thighs and upon the flip it was $140 for FS. First time was pretty good. The second time was the same but she I guess was more comfortable and we did DATY and she wanted to actually kiss me this time.

Overall it was pretty good although personally I'm not a fan of the whole cat and mouse game of massage parlors when I'm just trying to fuck. That being said, if anyone has the info on a local Asian circuit you should message me.

HorneyDog1C
02-12-22, 06:51
Wednesday able to visit again. Amy thin, late 30's, pants, answered bell. Asked for Sara but she said not there Went to room and got light massage w / light amount of oil. When I could rubbed her legs and butt through pants no resistance. Flipped asked what I want said everything. Returned pretty quickly as bell rang and heard her tell other girl to answer. Stripped down looking good. Thats when I noticed her top was also a mini skirt, thought OK! Didn't even notice she put on cover with her mouth. Good BJ w / pressure, hopped on and rode cowgirl for a while, asked me to get on top, DATY for a minute, wanted me inside, and went mish till I actually came in the bag! She was snug and I was feeling her walls till the end. She kept her mask on so I only got to kiss her cheek, neck, nibble her ear but after she got up she gave me a couple pecks and a hug. . 6 HF and 1. 3 to her. We could hear the others in the next room going at it also. Didn't see other girl but sounded fun. Another one to Zai but during school hours may be too risky for me.

Ruprecht
02-13-22, 02:20
Went about noon. Front area was empty but a voice called out and asked what I wanted. I said 1/2 hour massage. Then the masseuse, Nancy, appeared. A least that is what it sounded like but to be fair her English, plus the mask, made understanding difficult. She was the only one there. I"m terrible at guessing ages and she wore a mask, but I suspect she was in her 40's. She showed me the room which had monitors showing a couple of rooms and the front area. I got ready on the table and she gave a pretty decent massage with some light rubbing around by butt to get my attention. I rubbed her shin to let her know I was in on the plan. Then the flip and a HE. She kept her clothes on the entire time and they weren't particulary sexy clothes but she let me play with one of her breasts which was tiny and tight and very much to my liking. 40 & 40.

GoraGora
02-20-22, 13:04
I never kept track of names, but it is basically now a 1/3, 1/3, & 1/3.

Legit only (even with Table Shower) - tease with self-service. Not very good HE.

GoraGora
02-22-22, 18:14
Reminded me a lot of San Diego on plaza. However, one of the last holdouts with a $50-hr hf (even Bon raised the price).

One woman on duty that I can tell.

Oldest and most conservatively dressed that I have ever attended for an HE.

However, massage and HE quality showed the hours of experience by the table.

A low key contender if you want an almost therapeutic quality massage and talented HE handwork, you just may need to close your eyes and imagine being somewhere else.

Wheapers
03-05-22, 15:40
So Touch of Health is closed in Escondido. Does anyone one have some intel on June? Such a great provider, with the perfect breast at her age. If you can drop a PM to where she is I would appreciate it. Happy hunting's.

SdDave
03-17-22, 21:27
So Touch of Health is closed in Escondido. Does anyone one have some intel on June? Such a great provider, with the perfect breast at her age. If you can drop a PM to where she is I would appreciate it. Happy hunting's.Closed? I tried calling a while back and phone # out of service. Agree about June. If any current ingo or location please let me know. This place one of the last worthwhile places in esco. Hopefully they will resurface later on.

Twenty
03-27-22, 22:50
Pulled Coco, after waiting sometime for another monger to finish. Barely any massage involved, but quickly got to the point. CBJ and CFS. Unique for North County.

CBadFuck
04-01-22, 15:45
I stopped by Relax in Oceanside and it appears they have a new name Lucky! This place has been my go to for a while now, I saw Summer on her last day. Cute 27 year old with natural large breasts. She came into the room wearing a very short skirt, I had 2 bills on the table (1.6 +.4) and she asked "is this for me?" then she starts with a decent massage. I grabbed her tight butt and started rubbing her slit through her exposed panties. She leaves the room and comes back with supplies and immediately slips out of her skirt and top. I tell her to get on the table and dine at the why for a good 15 minutes making her cum multiple times, she gets on all 4's and proceeds with a DT BBBJ as I finger her ass with one hand and grab the back of her head with my other holding it down. She took my 8" so deep her and I felt her tongue lick my sack. She gets the cover, continues with the CBJ then lays on her back and says "fuck me". We do standing mish, table dog, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and finish with the standing dog with my thumb in her ass. She removes the bag and cleans me up then says lay down I will wash and give you massage. On the way our she gave me a bottled water and I was out the door. I think they are getting new girls every week. Easy access to the the fwy also. Give them a try.

ScottJones2020
04-11-22, 17:21
This newish place on Jefferson in DT CBad Rose Spa. They are on BP with "2 new girls" I TOFTT end of 2021 and it was a very unpleasant experience. Has anyone had any better journeys?

WatchMeGo2020
04-11-22, 23:39
This newish place on Jefferson in DT CBad Rose Spa. They are on BP with "2 new girls" I TOFTT end of 2021 and it was a very unpleasant experience. Has anyone had any better journeys?Same for me as well. A bit pricey and older women there.

Ruprecht
04-17-22, 23:41
60 for 45 minutes (30 was not an option). Nancy was pretty, thin, and didn't wear a mask. She was probably in her late 20's or early 30's but I'm terrible at guessing that sort of thing so who knows. There is a lockable screen door between the front area and the massage rooms. The door had a small bolt and the walls went up to the ceiling. I could still hear someone else was there getting a massage and Nancy gave me a shhh at the start before I'd said anything so she was cautious about the noise.

So I got on the table and covered my butt with the towel. She came in and rubbd my back from the head of the table, discarding the towel right away. Massage was rubbish, at least at the start. She rubbed my crack a lot to ensure we understood each other. She climbed on the table with a leg on each side of my head to better rub my back. I rubbed her calves and butt. We understood each other. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I wanted handy (I had planned to go to Bon but they had an out for 15 minutes sign so I decided to give Zai Sheng a try). She upsold me to oral. We agreed to topless oral for 120 (way to much in my opinion). Her breasts were the perfect size but super-hard. Not the nipples but the actual breasts were really solid. They were perfect to behold but not so much fun. She let my hands rome which was nice.

Afterwards she rubbed my shoulders which was decent. Then some kisses and an upsell for next time. Had a great time but probably won't return as I'm a simple happy ending guy these days and I feel I'm cheating these girls if I go for lesser stuff.

ScottJones2020
04-18-22, 12:00
Found a fairly new girl Yuyu at Bon. Late 30's early 40's, no mask cute and she has some DSL's that I wanted to see if I could get some play time with. I did a 1 H. 6 since I needed a decent massage. She had good skills and hit all the points I needed rubbed. On the flip I just usually pull the sheet off so she knows what I want. She has a great smile and again I wanted to see if I could get a BJ from those DSL's but that was a no go (I will repeat to see if I can get more). Great HJ with nice HE and by the way she has some nice C+/ D naturals that were nice to look at. Usual Bon fee's for the HE.

TooTallTom
04-18-22, 23:04
Found a fairly new girl Yuyu at Bon. Late 30's early 40's, no mask cute and she has some DSL's that I wanted to see if I could get some play time with. I did a 1 H. 6 since I needed a decent massage. She had good skills and hit all the points I needed rubbed. On the flip I just usually pull the sheet off so she knows what I want. She has a great smile and again I wanted to see if I could get a BJ from those DSL's but that was a no go (I will repeat to see if I can get more). Great HJ with nice HE and by the way she has some nice C+/ D naturals that were nice to look at. Usual Bon fee's for the HE.Hi ScottJones, thanks for the input on Bon. I have met some great gals there in the last few years, but they all seem to leave eventually. I've never been impressed with MMS, Annie just no connection.

If you are a Bon fan, did you know Linda, petite and slender, and maybe a little talkative? She is now at Venus Massage in Bonsall. Still great massage with a little extra than just HJ.

Cheers, TTT.

TooTallTom
04-20-22, 16:23
Found a fairly new girl Yuyu at Bon. Late 30's early 40's, no mask cute and she has some DSL's that I wanted to see if I could get some play time with. I did a 1 H. 6 since I needed a decent massage. She had good skills and hit all the points I needed rubbed. On the flip I just usually pull the sheet off so she knows what I want. She has a great smile and again I wanted to see if I could get a BJ from those DSL's but that was a no go (I will repeat to see if I can get more). Great HJ with nice HE and by the way she has some nice C+/ D naturals that were nice to look at. Usual Bon fee's for the HE.Saw Yuyu last night. Fun gal. She works Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday only. She does facials at a salon in OC the rest of the week. Jokes 80% women there 90% men at Bon. Surprised it's not 100% Nice finish but didn't seem open to baring the tities. OCT only. Will repeat to see if I can improve on my mileage, YMMV.

Cheers, TTT.

ScottJones2020
04-29-22, 11:56
Saw Yuyu last night. Fun gal. She works Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday only. She does facials at a salon in OC the rest of the week. Jokes 80% women there 90% men at Bon. Surprised it's not 100% Nice finish but didn't seem open to baring the tities. OCT only. Will repeat to see if I can improve on my mileage, YMMV.

Cheers, TTT.Yes, she is a great girl and as you get to know her better more fun can be had. As always YMMV.

LatinD22
05-11-22, 18:37
Any good Latina MPs in the area?

BenHorny32
05-25-22, 23:49
I stopped by Relax in Oceanside and it appears they have a new name Lucky! This place has been my go to for a while now, I saw Summer on her last day. Cute 27 year old with natural large breasts. She came into the room wearing a very short skirt, I had 2 bills on the table (1.6 +.4) and she asked "is this for me?" then she starts with a decent massage. I grabbed her tight butt and started rubbing her slit through her exposed panties. She leaves the room and comes back with supplies and immediately slips out of her skirt and top. I tell her to get on the table and dine at the why for a good 15 minutes making her cum multiple times, she gets on all 4's and proceeds with a DT BBBJ as I finger her ass with one hand and grab the back of her head with my other holding it down. She took my 8" so deep her and I felt her tongue lick my sack. She gets the cover, continues with the CBJ then lays on her back and says "fuck me". We do standing mish, table dog, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and finish with the standing dog with my thumb in her ass. She removes the bag and cleans me up then says lay down I will wash and give you massage. On the way our she gave me a bottled water and I was out the door. I think they are getting new girls every week. Easy access to the the fwy also. Give them a try.What is the rate.

BlackGuySex
06-06-22, 13:43
Found a fairly new girl Yuyu at Bon. Late 30's early 40's, no mask cute and she has some DSL's that I wanted to see if I could get some play time with. I did a 1 H. 6 since I needed a decent massage. She had good skills and hit all the points I needed rubbed. On the flip I just usually pull the sheet off so she knows what I want. She has a great smile and again I wanted to see if I could get a BJ from those DSL's but that was a no go (I will repeat to see if I can get more). Great HJ with nice HE and by the way she has some nice C+/ D naturals that were nice to look at. Usual Bon fee's for the HE.Had a nice visit with Yuyu.

HugeFace
06-16-22, 02:55
So I am greeted by Annie at door and she looks good to me.

I pay for hour and got to back to pee and see Selena, my gf. She laughs and says long time no see.

I go back to room and get ready for Annie. She comes in and I'm all hands so she asks if I want to massage her so I agree. I giver good medium-strong pressure on neck, back thighs and butt. She's really loving it. Do this for about 10 min. Then she wipes me down with antiseptic and I gargle a little. She wants to just start riding but I ask for some head 1st.

Man, her BBBJ is So god!! I really come close to busting right off. I try to think about anything non sexual. She licks the head, the balls and DT. Amazing and also eye contact! Then she spins around so we can 69 and I DATY AND DATO. That goes for about 10-12 min. Don't know how I make it through but I do.

She hops on in CG and is making all kings of noises and talking dirty. This is awesome. The she turns to RCG. Then I stand up for some Mish, which is awesome because again eye contact plus DFK but I need to switch to doggy. Her ass is great for this. I go like this for a good while. It feels amazing and I tell her I could do this all day! But I'm tired so I ask for a bit more CG, which she obliges after changing the condom. She's tired and so am I so she uses her hand and tells me she wants me to CIM. She kisses me all over and goes for some more BLS, and I start to erupt. She slurps it all up in her mouth but I'm so horny I see you multiple times! She helps me drain completely then cleans up. I will def come back for her and Selena!

ScottJones2020
06-17-22, 12:30
So I have been a regular of Yuyu for sometime now and she delivers for me every time. I know she does not work on Thursdays but a needed a little get up and go so I decided to drop by and see who is in. No MMS but Lele came out and met me, not as attractive as Yuyu but WTH lets see how it goes. She had no mask when she met me so that was a good start. The system I have used for quite some time is when I strip, I do not place the towel over me or leave to the side (they might cover me with it) because I want to let them know why I am there so I lay it out and lay on it. If they get another and cover me I know there may not be any extras. In this case she came in, ran her fingers across my back and bottom so, OK probably extras (at least the standard BON HJ). Asks me soft, medium or hard so I asked for a medium. Massage was nothing to write home about and her medium is like sliding feathers on you it is soooo soft so I tell her a bit harder. Massaged me for about 20 minutes and no teasing so I am thinking, there is not much going to to happen. We go for the flip, she sees Mr Happy and I'll be damned but she now had a mask on, I tell her it's OK to take it off and she says "boss says need to wear" (mind you Yuyu never wears one). Well she immediately starts to stroke and bring some life into me again, but I'll be damned she does not have that sexiness of Yuyu and I cannot finish. I use my trusty system of getting my phone and playing some porn to fire up the mood again and I get a xvideo with 2 guys banging some hot little Asian girl, now I get going again and Lele gets into it as well LOL. We finish off, hot towel cleaning and I am on my way $40/$40. I will stick to Yuyu who is there 3 days a week, as I get extra mileage with her since I see her weekly. Happy Hunting and let us know if any other good spots in the North County.

ScottJones2020
06-23-22, 18:02
So I went to Bon for my weekly but another monger was walking in so I did not want to wait. Headed off to run a few errands and saw a place I went to a while back in Vista. Rainbow massage, next to a laundry mat to somewhat discreet. Met Ayla (she is the one a saw a few months back) and off to the room. Ayla is OK looking and with the clothes she had on (t-shirt and pajama shorts) I figured I could do some roaming. Did my usual lay on the towel and see if they try to cover me and waited. She came back in, ran her fingers on my back and bottom so I knew at least a HJ was to be had. OK massage not much to write home about and zero teasing so know I was thinking maybe no fun? She gets the hot towels, wipes me down and on to the flip. She immediately slides her hand across my body and feels junior. HJ proceeds and it is decent I start roaming over her ass and no push back, I slide my hand under her shirt and wow, some nice C+ man natural boobies. Great eraser nipples and she let me play around, I pulled it out to suck on it but didn't get there (she would have let me). Not getting to climax I tried the dirty talk and she will get into that, her "I love big cocks, I like to fck big cocks" etc. That helps me along, do my duty and she does the hot towel clean up. 40/40 30 min. So a great deal and local to me. I don't know the address but it is on Vista Way.

TooTallTom
08-30-22, 15:09
So I went to Bon for my weekly but another monger was walking in so I did not want to wait. Headed off to run a few errands and saw a place I went to a while back in Vista. Rainbow massage, next to a laundry mat to somewhat discreet. Met Ayla (she is the one a saw a few months back) and off to the room. Ayla is OK looking and with the clothes she had on (t-shirt and pajama shorts) I figured I could do some roaming. Did my usual lay on the towel and see if they try to cover me and waited. She came back in, ran her fingers on my back and bottom so I knew at least a HJ was to be had. OK massage not much to write home about and zero teasing so know I was thinking maybe no fun? She gets the hot towels, wipes me down and on to the flip. She immediately slides her hand across my body and feels junior. HJ proceeds and it is decent I start roaming over her ass and no push back, I slide my hand under her shirt and wow, some nice C+ man natural boobies. Great eraser nipples and she let me play around, I pulled it out to suck on it but didn't get there (she would have let me). Not getting to climax I tried the dirty talk and she will get into that, her "I love big cocks, I like to fck big cocks" etc. That helps me along, do my duty and she does the hot towel clean up. 40/40 30 min. So a great deal and local to me. I don't know the address but it is on Vista Way.Thanks for the recommendation. Ayla gave a soft, floating, repetitive motion massage with some reach under teasing. Negotiated a tip on the flip which I don't like but nice HJ and although she was wearing a bullet proof bra, she undid it for some titty roaming. One hour was too long for the massage so next time I'll do 30 minutes. Trying to make a statement for next time I tipped more than negotiated and she flashed her sizable titties at me and said come back. I will test out if it translates into more roaming play.

Cheers, TTT.

Simon555
09-28-22, 02:28
Stop by there and decided to try. Candy greeted to me, she is the best, she has a great smile and sexy body, I am real picky too, She treats me great. I like real skinny legs and Candy has phenomenal legs. She gives an above average massage where she gets all the kinks out of your body. After the massage comes what all of us come for, I went down on her where I licked her pussy, to me her pussy smells great, you can tell Candy takes a lot of showers and cleans herself after every guest. I have a great sense of smell and her pussy did not smell. I guarantee it. The only thing about Candy is she likes it real easy when you finger her pussy. After the prelims, I did what we all cum to do then I left real satisfied.

Spoonyg
09-30-22, 02:24
Stop by there and decided to try. Candy greeted to me, she is the best, she has a great smile and sexy body, I am real picky too, She treats me great. I like real skinny legs and Candy has phenomenal legs. She gives an above average massage where she gets all the kinks out of your body. After the massage comes what all of us come for, I went down on her where I licked her pussy, to me her pussy smells great, you can tell Candy takes a lot of showers and cleans herself after every guest. I have a great sense of smell and her pussy did not smell. I guarantee it. The only thing about Candy is she likes it real easy when you finger her pussy. After the prelims, I did what we all cum to do then I left real satisfied.What was the damage?

YazmineTime
10-04-22, 00:05
She was able to make me horny enough to get fully erect and I like it. On the flip, she offered the handy so I paid her fee and was ready to go. She started the tug and it was amazing. Haven't had a good tug in a while now and Angela definitely delivered.

I was also able to grope her ass and feel her titties while she continued the tug. No UTC action though but maybe she'll let me do it next time. After a few more tug, she finally made me cum and it was so good. I released the month long built up of stress and it was so satisfying.

Felt refreshed and ready to go after jizzing hard. It was an amazing experience and I will definitely come back for another round with Angela.

Simon555
10-04-22, 00:12
What was the damage?60 for an hour plus 140.

Rtinman
10-05-22, 17:23
60 for an hour plus 140.I just saw Kiki at Sunny Ocean Spa on Mission in Oceanside. Beautiful woman, beautiful body, and great service. I left very happy.

SCluvnlbfms
10-07-22, 11:03
Saw Grand Opening ad for this place and about choked when I saw the prices.

Seaside Acupressure.

30 minutes $60,60 minutes $80.

Those are normal prices in other parts of the country. Don't let it happen here.

Jamesenterp
10-08-22, 21:35
First timer. Any advice appreciated.

Went to Fortune Spa in Vista a couple weeks ago. I was nervous as heck. Paid $40 upfront. Went to the room, got naked, laid on my stomach, and put the towel over my ass. Chinese Lady came in with Jean shorts, mask, kinda on the thicker side, seemed like she had big tits. She stood near my head and I started rubbing her thighs to give her the hint. She massaged me for a little. Flipped over. Tried touching her a few times but she kinda brushed me off. I started touching myself and tried grabbing her hand and putting it on my cock but she wouldn't. She gave me some oil to do it myself. She grabbed my other hand and put it on her ass. She started rubbing my gooch and then started fingering my ass while I was jerking myself off. Finished and tipped her $40. I was curious why she wouldn't jerk me off though. Should I have got out of the massage bed and get into my pants to tip her first? I tipped at the end on my way out.

Any other recommendations in Vista?

PhatMongrel
10-13-22, 19:18
Visiting monger from Nashville spending a couple days in Fallbrook.

Wondering if there are any AMP's or UTR's worth contacting.

Please PM me with any insights. Thank you in advance.

Msd426
11-20-22, 03:02
First timer. Any advice appreciated.

Went to Fortune Spa in Vista a couple weeks ago. I was nervous as heck. Paid $40 upfront. Went to the room, got naked, laid on my stomach, and put the towel over my ass. Chinese Lady came in with Jean shorts, mask, kinda on the thicker side, seemed like she had big tits. She stood near my head and I started rubbing her thighs to give her the hint. She massaged me for a little. Flipped over. Tried touching her a few times but she kinda brushed me off. I started touching myself and tried grabbing her hand and putting it on my cock but she wouldn't. She gave me some oil to do it myself. She grabbed my other hand and put it on her ass. She started rubbing my gooch and then started fingering my ass while I was jerking myself off. Finished and tipped her $40. I was curious why she wouldn't jerk me off though. Should I have got out of the massage bed and get into my pants to tip her first? I tipped at the end on my way out.You probably just threw her off with your nervousness. Or it's just not the right spa / provider. Next time don't use the towel.

Woody68
06-09-23, 00:40
I know the Kearny mesa / Clairmont spa that can be named is banned for some reason, now it looks like a north county spa Sunny Ocean in oside is banned too? Come on admin, you took away my favorite place in SD now your going to do it to a place close to home? Its really dry up her in north county, why you all trying to make this hobby so difficult on those of us up in NC?

JFromSd
08-31-23, 13:41
Stopped by Ocean Day Spa this week after a few hours at the beach.

Greeted by a 40-ish Asian butter face with a slim figure in a tight shirt and yoga pants. Limited English.

Enjoyed a refreshing table shower, where the salt and sand were efficiently and thoroughly scrubbed away-every nook and cranny. Then moved back to massage room.

Massage was relaxing.

CBJ was effective, but not memorable. Would not shed any clothing, but allowed TOC.

60/60.

WhillyWonky
12-09-23, 02:20
Posted this in the SD thread, but posting here to keep this place alive.

[Deleted by Admin]

Read the rules, don't do this.

A2