PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
05-11-02, 22:56
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

GuessWho
05-12-02, 00:55
Well, since I asked for this section to be added, I'll post first. Thanks Jackson, you're the man! Anyway, had a good time with Kim in Lowell last night. It seems to be picking up here guys but so is LE so be careful. I've also seen some not so obvious unmarked cruisers, keep an eye out.

Stay safe dudes,

Later!

Latin Lover 78
05-12-02, 01:00
Does anyone know a Monica in Lowell, if anyone have any info on her would be helpful, thanks ahead

Trick
05-12-02, 01:05
Yes I know her Monica what do you want

lboy
05-13-02, 12:33
I cruised Lowell for about an hour and a half yesterday around noon. Nothing happening except the one short haired brunette that hangs on Appleton near the varity store. Hade better luck on Friday night. Picked up a blonde, goes by April, over near South Common. Said her and her girlfriend are held up over in the Caswell, room 244. Told me to call her there if I wanted to meet her or her friend.

Auto
05-13-02, 16:57
April sounds pretty good. About how old, and did you go back to the Caswell? Would you go with her again?

Good to see the Lowell board, too!

HamBone
05-14-02, 07:45
While on the one hand it's convenient to know where a girl is staying, the LE could just as well follow these postings, call her up, and bust her! Let's hope that doesn't happen. I may have a chance to check her out.

Luck to all.

GuessWho
05-14-02, 10:50
Hey, is April a blond, maybe mid to later 20's, nice looking with decent bod? I think I met her before.

lboy
05-14-02, 21:03
Guess Who, I had left a messaeg in LT's group last Friday about April. Yea she's an ok looking blonde, long legs, with a slight pot going on. Not Bad. Yea I'd do her again.

spanky2002
05-15-02, 18:11
Hey guys,

FWIW, I recently moved out of Lowell, and one place to check in for action is inside the Tavern on the Bridge bar ... sometimes on weekend nights, the local talent can be found there.

Not always, but if there's no cruising action, checking in can't hurt. You'll know who they are! Good luck.

GuessWho
05-16-02, 15:05
Well, I've never been much of a daytime cruiser but was in Lowell today which was work related. I wasn't looking for anything, I was in a lettered truck with a passenger but scoped out the talent. I think I saw a few minor leaguers who may hit the pros at night which is encouraging. One unbelievable blond, and another big breasted brunette. For all I know, they just live there or were taking a walk from their offices, but they kinda looked the part. Has anyone had any daytime luck lately?

Later dudes,

Stay safe!

lboy
05-16-02, 22:16
Lowell has been dead lately. I've cruised last couple of days around 5:00pm and nothing around.

spanky2002
05-17-02, 10:45
One of the reasons Lowell has been so dead is that the town, with pressure from LE and citizens, closed down the rooming house on Bridge St. (across from Mass Mills).

It used to get a ton of SW action in front of it, mainly because of the crack dealers in the rooms above. Since they closed it, all the SW's have moved to different areas, and LE has followed...which meant that the SW's have to deal with added pressure.

GuessWho
05-17-02, 23:59
Ya Spanky, I hear ya. The main reason that the activity sucks is fucken cops galore. I drove through there briefly tonight, then to Lawrence, then back through Lowell. There were cops everywhere in Lowell so I took off to see some big bust (who knows for what) in Lawrence, then back to my favorite place. The second I was back I saw a cruiser, then another and said screw this. Watch your back guys.

Later!

dapper_col
05-18-02, 00:23
What are u guys talkin about, I live in Lowell,
no job right now , I score all the time.

Chelmsford street, Westford street , middlesex street,
spend $30-$70 a day,
almost invariably getting it every session ( twice a day)

dried up? your balls are dried up or your pocket....
c'mon guys you cant get anywhere else in the east coast, so cheap for a pussy.
shame on you.
good bye..

GuessWho
05-18-02, 09:34
Well dapper,
I'm not talking about smelly crack ****** and that's all I see. You live there so you can scope out LE, I don't. Lately, everytime I go there the cops are plentiful. Sorry, but my balls aren't dried up and my pocket is full.

Auto
05-19-02, 17:15
Quicherbickering, you friggin' Lowellites. Listen up. We got us some new real nice talent in Lowell, I found her this morning on my Sunday run up to the Merrmac Valley. She's a blonde, looks about 1/4 or 1/8 spanish, very very pretty, says she's 22 but she could pass for 17, awsome boobage, nice tight little body, and a 100% clean-shaven pussy. No shit, I'd give her a very high 8 on the 1-10 scale of womanhood, and a 12+ on the streetwalker index, 'cause you just don't see 'em like that on the streets! Hell, she even brings her own KY with her. Now that's a pro!

Do I have your attention? Good. This chick is Jill, and I'm pretty sure it's her real name. I found her by the Market Basket - I don't know the street name, but it's the newer one, maybe 3 or 4 years old.

Anyone else see her? I don't think she'll be out for long.

LT Yahoo / Database for the #.

spanky2002
05-19-02, 22:10
Damn! New talent in Lowell. Well, unfortunately, I'm not a member of the Yahoo group, so I'll have to find her myself.

Auto, do you mean the Market Basket off of the Lowell Connector?

Auto
05-20-02, 10:28
Spankmeister: The market basket by downtown. I don't know the street but it's right across from the DPW or something like that. Near a municipal pool. Do I have your email address? I'll take a look.

spanky2002
05-20-02, 12:04
You can send it to spankywsg@hotmail.com. Thanks, man.

Heap
05-21-02, 13:20
Hey... I have a client near Lowell now, and went to Lowell today to see what I could find. Couldn't really tell anything -- can you folks give me a novice's direction to cruising that town? I went off 495, takint Rte 38, and then took Rte 3A out of town to get to Boston again. Thanks.

GuessWho
05-21-02, 14:59
Heap,
I've had alot of luck there, but never during the day but hear that it's possible. Anyway, Rt. 38 has been ok for me but usually around midnight for some reason. After the Wendy's Rt 3A forks right, if you go left at the fork instead down to a light, then straight up the hill, right at the little rotary, then your first left down to some lights. That area is sometimes active, you may have luck. Other than that try Chelmsford St. near Westford St., and all of Westford St. and side streets. Westford St. goes down a few sets of lights to a Cumberland Farms, any further and chances are slimmer than slim. Branch and School St are near Westford too, they have also been good in the past. Try these out, I hope this helps.

Later, stay safe!

Buggs
05-22-02, 10:11
I heard that there is a new MP in the Lowell area. does anyone have any info on it? Any help would be great.
thanks

Heap
05-23-02, 10:27
GuessWho -- well I wandered around for about an hour last night between 8 and 9, but saw absolutely no action. I found Westford Street, which I believe is also 3A. I could not find Chelmsford St., and when it came to finding the Wendys and the rotary... I never found these. I did see the Cumberland Farms you mentioned. Having never been to Lowell, it seemed like a difficult city to navigate the first time. I'm sure I'll get used to it. Thanks for the tips, though.

Trick
05-24-02, 02:37
Hey Guys, Auto I had Jill tonight she is working School ST near the bridge. She said that she only works there now.TO many LE down AT the Market BAsket.She was great nice shaved pussy loves to give head.AUTO do you still have my E mail would like to get into LT s room THANKS

Shadow_Man67
05-26-02, 14:06
i picked up a girl on merrimack st last night, her name was millissa. great BBBJ, long brown hair.

GuessWho
05-27-02, 20:24
Hey guys,
I was in Lowell early this morning around 1 am. I saw a cute little brunette near Middlesex St. (I think that's the street) wearing a shiny leather mini and all dapped up like a pro. She smiled at some guy then ran across the street and went up a side street. I went around the block to head her off. As I came around and down a narrow street with cars on both sides I saw her on the sidewalk heading my way. There was a car going slow beside her. There was only enough room for one car so I let him pass, it was a Crown Vic, black or dark blue. He eyeballed me and went around. That was enough for me, if they both weren't LE, I'd at least bet the Crown Vic was. Be careful!

Stay safe dudes,

Later

Auto
05-27-02, 21:48
Naw, Trick. I don't have your email so shoot if ovah, man! What'd I tell ya about Jill, nice fuckable chick. damn, I love that baby powder smooth snatch every time. Freaky tats, too. Did she whip out the KY for you? Gotta love a chick who packs the KY and the rubbers. I got a picture of her from behind walking across the School Street bridge I"ll send ya. Guys, Lowell was pretty quiet execpt for Jill on Sunday afternoon, and Betsey is still working Lawrence on South Union at dusk.

Shadow_Man67
05-28-02, 15:02
hey auto, i would like to see that pic please. send to shadow_man34@yahoo.com

Only
05-28-02, 15:20
Originally posted by lboy
Guess Who, I had left a messaeg in LT's group last Friday about April. Yea she's an ok looking blonde, long legs, with a slight pot going on. Not Bad. Yea I'd do her again.

Been searching for hours in Yahoo, where is LT's group ? Please help new comer, Thanks !!

GuessWho
05-28-02, 16:15
only,
You won't find it in a search, it's not a public group. Not to be an ass, but it's more for regulars here. You see before, we had some ass(es) who would post as anybody and piss off alot of people. We weren't sure who we were dealing with so LT set it up for us to weed out the idiots. I'm not saying you won't be let in, in fact if you've posted as a regular before under a different name than let that be known. If not, stick around a bit and you may get an invite.

Auto
05-28-02, 19:19
On the one hand I am a firm believer that the more input we get from solid local guys on the LT board, the more pussy we'll all be slurping on all summer long. On the other hand, though (there's always that OTHER hand), the threat of LE or abusive pricks with too much free time could sink the whole damn thing.

Listen. If a guy checks in on the WSG board here often enough, and offers up some real info that we ALL can use, LynnTrash or I got no problem at all sending out the invite to the LT board. For the new guys, be patient, be honest, and for Christ's sake, contribute!! This isn't a one way thing out here. You get what you give. Tough it out for a week or two and you'll get the invite.

Only
05-29-02, 00:46
GuessWho, auto
Thanks for explain about LT, I am fully understand and fully agree not to give away any GOOD stuffs if you don't know who you dealing with.

So unlucky got bust months ago in Lowell, if you like to know the story I don¡¦t mind shareing the detail. May be that will help you stay out of trouble.

PS. LE everywhere, just pass through lowell downtown, peace...

HamBone
05-29-02, 06:40
To 'only':

I'd be interested in hearing more about your bust in Lowell as it used to be my favorite area. I got busted a couple years ago in Portland, and would like to avoid another situation like that. So a little knowledge about L would help! Thanks in advance.

perouge
05-29-02, 11:41
Cruised L on Sunday, and thought I saw Jill on School, other than that, nada. Back again on Monday same result....
However, did find myself down in southern CT last week and had a wonderful time at our place :-)

Would appreciate any input on both L, Burg and Worcester..

ciao

GuessWho
05-29-02, 13:43
Hey guys,

only,
I got my balls busted in Lowell a few years back while hunting. They searched my car, tried to get me to admit I was looking for something, and if I did they'd let me go. Don't ever buy that shit! They kept trying to trick me for a good half hour. It was a hell of a try if you ask me. Then they act like your buddy, like it's ok to admit. Deny, deny, deny! The same happened in Lawrence a few years back as well. Since then I know when to call it quits. The Lawrence cop was cool though. These cops are far from stupid, they know their job and do it well most times. I advise having a good excuse for being where you are before you even cruise. But, if there's a girl in the car with you that's another story. Just keep your stories straight. So what happened to you?

perouge,
Lowell is still active, but I'd say Fitchburg is safer if you're in the area. Some nights are hopping, and some suck like anyplace. I've found from 9pm on is best. I can't advise on Worcester. I've been there and seen action, but never had any fun there. For a big city I can't seem to find anything worth bringing me back there. Plus, I get lost alot there, maybe you know it better.

auto,
Did you ever get that pic on LT's group posted? I'm ashamed to say but I picked up a BIG blond on that bridge at about 12am this morning. Ok head, she wanted $40 but I denied that. Man, never again with her. She wasn't too bad but huge doesn't come close to describing her.

Later dudes,

Stay Safe!

Only
05-29-02, 15:46
Got Bust 1 .....

Hey Guys,

Since we are not sure if any LE are monitor this forum so let me start with THIS.

¡§ I am Innocent, isn¡¦t everyone INNOCENT ? ¡§

Few Months ago (2002), one sunny afternoon the traffic in Highway is so pack (Friday) so I decide to get off the highway 495 exit 38 and take Rt. 38 go THROUGH L and then shoot back to Tyngsboro. Just right around Middlesex street, I saw a girl (slim, dress HOT) keep go around the same block. How do I know? Of course I trun around and around for few times JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE SHE IS SAFE in such a combat zone. While I surf around I saw the tow-truck working on the next block and few guys (dress normal not like LE) taking the information. The traffic is been block just because of them. Of course I didn¡¦t realize they are LE or else I won¡¦t be here telling you the STORY. So after few round in the same block finally she is all alone and my car happened to be in front of her. Then she approach to me and ask me to pull down my windows while I am listen to the kiss108.7 ¡§ Say No to the Devil ¡Kby Gary Davis¡¨.
¡§ What¡¦s going on¡¨ she said
¡§Not much, ARE YOU OK all alone in this AREA?¡¨
¡§Sure, what you looking for ?¡¨ she asked
¡§nothing, just want to make sure YOU ARE OK, and see IF YOU NEED A RIDE HOME?¡¨
¡§ I do BOAT job at SIX¡¨ she said. ( wow ¡K.a cute girl can fix boat and clean up the boat after 6 o¡¦clock she must work very Hard)
¡§how much you make by doing that ?¡¨ I asked
¡§ around 25 to 50¡¨ she replyed
¡§where is the boat? ¡§ I asked ( may be one day if I got rich she can take care of my boat and show me how to surf in ocean)
¡§just around the corner,turn left over there I will show you¡¨ she answered
MMmmmm, How can a boat park in this area ? I have to see it. So I trun left in the corner as she outside the car and follow the car.

BUT BUT ¡K..
After I just turn and pull my car on the side. ONE car drove pass me very quick and park in front of me and the other car park just move behind me. What is going on ? then the third Car move next to me and bring in the tow-truck and start to ¡K¡K¡K.

To be continue ¡K.¡K

Only
05-29-02, 15:53
to GuessWho

I saw that BIG blond on that bridge last night too, but I think SHE IS OK too BIG to get into trouble and don't need a ride home. so I let her pass. And I saw tons of LE too last night.

stay safe....

HamBone
05-29-02, 16:47
OK 'only'; my story is listed under Portland, Maine on 4/26. Maine is NOT repeat NOT the place to play around! OK on your bust; I think you were very lucky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now today for me was another matter. I had to go to Worcester on a business run. Stopped about 10 AM to scope out Lowell because, as you all know, it's my favorite fun-town. Couple of grade-2 skanks on Appleton St but otherwise the town was clean. Even checked my favorite parking places of yesteryear for "bobbing heads" but none were seen.

On to Worcester. Got the business done and on the way out of town about noon, near the Centrum, I spotted this 'looker' with a small suitcase eyeing traffic. I quickly pulled over (obviously the "hambone" was doing the thinking as not a thought was given to LE). Asked if she wanted a ride; she said yes and hopped in. Where to; well her ultimate destination was Logan! Ok, I played it cool and said "no problem, I'm headed northeast so it's not far off my route". We headed east on the Interstate and had casual conversation. She asked what I did and if I was married (retired and yes). Shortly she slid over on the seat, put her hand on my leg, and eventually slid her hand up under my shorts. By this point my hambone was getting anxious! She said, do you know this area, and I said yes. Then, find a nice quiet spot and I'll give you the best BJ of your life. (I thought, where have I heard that before!) However I did find a spot and we both climbed into the back seat of my SUV. Imagine my surprise when she said, lay back, relax; we've got at least a half hour. (instead of the usual, are you ready to come yet, or one more minute and then we'll have to leave.) Thus began the best BBBJ of my life (and I've been enjoying them since the first one 52 years ago - no, it wasn't by a priest, but by a friend of the family!).
It was the slowest most sensual BJ I've ever even fantasied about; every time I got close, she almost stopped. Over the next half hour I came three times and finally could take no more. Several times she had quickly but discretely spit into a paper towel. At the end she grinned and said, how was that. I replied that it was the best in 52 years, and asked how she ever learned those skills.

Turns out that she had put herself through college by working as a callgirl - a very successfull one - and had ended up with several hundred thousand dollars invested off-shore, with the help of a investment banker-frequent date.

She then asked if I was ready to go again! I told her that there wasn't a ghost of a chance. She grinned and said that she'd only had one date in the past that had said yes, and he could not do it. She said that she'd have called my bluff if I had said yes.

Turns out that she is a very successful executive secretary somewhere in the mid-Atlantic area, is single, bi-sexual and still love to give BJ's every couple of months. Wouldn't give me her name, phone number, or address. As I dropped her off at the airport she gave me a big hug and kiss, and thanked me for the fun! Her thanking me? I still can't believe it!

Maybe it is time to start saying prayers when I go to bed.

GuessWho
05-29-02, 17:05
Hey hambone,
She sounds like a keeper to me. It's too bad she didn't give you any contact info. I met this girl, a 7 or 8 in my opinion, in Lowell a ways back. She used to just stand in front of her house, I never saw her walk the streets. Anyway, she gave unbelievable head. One night she blew me, but just before I came I offered her more money to go again. She accepted, swallowed, and kept going. I almost went through the roof. I did that a few other times with others, then you get the nickname "stud."

only,
Shit, you saw her too? It was around midnight right? Unless she was out earlier. Man, that broad makes potholes when she walks.

Only
05-29-02, 17:36
to GuessWho,

Is she so called "Carol/Wendy" around Grand/Westford ?
or the ond called "Sherrie" around Branch/Smith st. ?

just curious ....they both GONE ...

GuessWho
05-29-02, 18:13
only,
Yup, you hit it right on the nose. She told me Carol. Is she still around? Or do you know?

Auto
05-29-02, 19:07
She ain't heavy, she's my - girlIpaytosuckmyhogandthengetthe fuckoutofthecar. No shame here on the bumbolatties, guys. Relax. We're a non-judgemental group. I bet none of us is without sin on this one. I've done the occasional heffer, and for what it's worth, I got no problems as long as they're not all sweaty and stanky and stuff. I can't do the nasty from the front - the tits are usually huge, but way too limp, er, floppy. A doggie style fuck or ambitious BJ ain't out of the question though. Any of you guys carry a bag of flour around in your glove box?

Hammie and Only, that's some scary shit, man. I don't know if I could keep it together under pressure. Ham, my man, that Worcester story is straight out of Penthouse Forum. If there's any truth to that deal, hats off to you, you lucky bastard. On a similar note, I grabbed a very very very nice pick up in Portland last year and brought her back to my hotel room. This one was a definite OHW (One Hit Wonder) and I'd lop off my left nut just to see her again. Marybeth.

Auto
05-29-02, 19:16
Hey, I almost forgot why I checked in tonight. I swear I saw that Jill working on Western Avenue in Lynn today. Same blue hippie sunglasses, black shorts, white cotton shirt (mmmmm, cotton...) It was her, I'm convinced. Wonder if she's got a pimp running her shaved puss all over town?

Only
05-29-02, 21:25
to auto,

Hahaha
No wonder I can't find so called "Jill", i should check out here first before go out. But I did saw the BIG blonde again tonight.
Still Pass .....to BIG for me ...

stay cool

perouge
05-30-02, 15:32
GW,

thanks to you and all who post for the info. I have tried the burg, but was way too much le and it was alot colder....so I shall go cruizin at my next oppty :=)

P

GuessWho
05-30-02, 16:33
auto,
I saw Jill last night on Westford St. around 1 am. I went for a pickup but traffic and LE were way too plentiful. I saw 3-4 cruisers in that area on one pass alone. She looked just like the pic though, very cute.

only,
Hey man, that hurts! She's a biggun' for sure, I'm kicking myself. LOL!

perouge,
No problem dude!

Later dudes,

Stay safe!

Roamer
05-31-02, 10:33
Hey Guys,

Work has really cut into my cruising time but good things come to those that wait. I had a business meeting in Billerica yesterday that ended about 5:00. On my way home I decided to cruise Lowell and who do I come across but Jill (although she told me her name was Jen and who was I to correct her) walking on the side street, off of School street, that is just over the bridge. Well folks auto does not lie. Her body is everything he told us and she has fine technique to boot. My only question for auto is that he must not be much of an art efficianto because I found the dolphin tatoo on her lower back to be very well done!!

Stay Safe

Roamer

Only
05-31-02, 14:45
Did anyone ever see Asian girl around ? Just curisous ...

perouge
05-31-02, 15:25
hi all,

roamer, she be blonde, eh?

if so, I walked right up behind her in a store close by...and, again if so, concure with the findings of this noble board!

maybe off to the burg tonight, will tell all later dudes.....

P

funtimes
05-31-02, 23:50
Well it would figure, I just found this web page four days ago and I'm moving to another state. Although it provided me with some information over the last few days. I just wanted to thank you all for the info. provided. I can't provide much as I haven't found any action that you all haven't found. I'm in hopes that Denver will be a good group like this one seems to be. Again, thanks, stay safe, and keep your line of communication open. We must depend on one another. Take care guys.

john111
06-02-02, 20:32
HEY AUTO,
I lost your email address man, and wanted to email you a story about a good time. My email add is darb25@hotmail.com.......Remember me? You emailed me some maps of lowell and lawrence a while back...Hope to hear from you soon man. Lata

Only
06-03-02, 15:36
hi All,

May be I pick the wrong time, I were in Blue Hill last SAT afternoon around 1 to 3 pm and NOthing happened the street is so quiet. So I trun to Lowell for another few hours, still NOTHING. Very bad timing. After dinner back to Lowell, wow I think LE is all around so the whole night just saw 2 SW in westford st.

Am I in the wrong town ? Hahahaha

watch out LE is everywhere

SeniorCitizen
06-04-02, 13:19
Try Lawrence; Betsey usually works days. Mostly Franklin near Essex but others have seen her as far away as S Union

Auto
06-04-02, 19:51
3 Betsy dates for me, two pickups at the lower end of S. Union, one at Broadway and Essex, up Broadway a bit.

java
06-04-02, 23:54
What time is Betsy around and what does she look like?

SeniorCitizen
06-05-02, 10:25
She usually works days; told me from 1000 on but I wouldn't count on it, but my experience is weekends mid-late afternoon. Betsey has long dark hair usually in a pony tail, probably about 5'5-5'7.

funtimes
06-05-02, 22:21
Well OK, I'm no longer a SW virgin, busted my cherry tonight WOOOOHOOOO!!. Figured I would start in Lawrence instead of Lowell tonight and picked one up on Franklin St at about 7:30pm. Went by the name of Betty, about a six/seven, great BBBJ, $30. I owe it all to you guys, thanks for all the info. I've been on the prowl for four days now, almost reminded me of when I was 15, horny, and couldn't find a willing girl anywhere. Thanks guys, I'll post as I find.

Auto
06-06-02, 18:21
Way to go, Fun!

java
06-06-02, 22:34
was in Haverhill last night RT97 between D&D and store 24, meet Lana. BBBJ 30 wasn't bad. It was about 10:00 at night.

Only
06-07-02, 00:50
"NEW Talent"
Found in Lowell ( Branch st/Coral st.), Last night, well I should say this morning around 3:30am to 4:30am. NewTalent ( NT) wear all black, slim, looks Hot from back (tight leather) and have short hair.Try to take a close looks so I drive very slow, OMG, that is not SHE, NT = HE. Looks so yuck with tons of makeup. Maybe that is UGLY SHE. Opsss ....

Guys becareful, don't let SHE/HE fool you.

Fun, You are lucky. After 2 hour still can't find anything beside that SHE/HE. hahaha...I guess the timing is wrong again or may be I should try different town.

funontheroads
06-07-02, 09:39
Hi all...my first post, hopefully of many to come....

Was on Appleton Street about 1130pm last night, saw a cute, tall thin girl outside Store 24......she eyeballed on my way by.....

wish I could have stopped, but had wife with me.....

Is this a known sw? How about this being a good area for a p/u?

Thanks for any responses.....Hi group!

HamBone
06-07-02, 17:49
Hello "furtheron_",

I'm not sure about the sw, but that has been a VERY nice spot for many years. Just be careful as there is apt to be a lot of LE around. Many of the girls are druggies, so watch out & check them out first if you can.

GuessWho
06-07-02, 18:39
Hey fun, Welcome!
That is an area but I wouldn't say it's all that good as far as safety. LE is up and down there frequently if it's where I'm thinking. Is it just after or before a rotary depending on which direction you're going? I'd bet she was working though. Funny thing, I drove by a SW twice about a block down the other night from there heading towards downtown. She gave me the finger on the second pass, probably beacuse it was freakin pouring out. Well, I may get back to Haverhill tonight. The weather should cooperate finally.

Later dudes,

Stay safe!

Only
06-07-02, 23:42
Just back from Lowell hour ago around 9:30pm, Nothing at all. only few LE around. How about you guys ?

stay safe ...

GuessWho
06-08-02, 17:14
only,
Me too, I went last night. I didn't see much LE and only 1/ SW which got scooped on a main road in traffic. Oh well.....

Hey, that reminds me. The next time any of you cruise Lowell, look for a white utility body truck with ladder racks on it, a Chevy or GMC I think. It has some sort of rectangular red/orange emblem on the door too. I never got the Co. name, and don't care really. I was just wondering if any of you ever saw him??? He's either undercover or an all night cruiser. I always see him, then again, it could be one of you. LOL! I think I saw him go after the same girl I eyeballed maybe a year ago.

JustFun
06-09-02, 15:07
Anyone know about Summerdp? She advertises at sophie's mentertainment.

That makes me think she writes them herself.

I'm willing to take one for the team and see her, unless one of you guys has the scoop.

Thanks

java
06-10-02, 09:42
just

I emailed her once never heard back from her (summerdp) didn't look into it any more due to not having the time to see her.

funontheroads
06-10-02, 22:40
Hi Guess Who...thanks for the words on LE in that area.....they are a pita......especially when I'm just driving from the train station......

I wish we could have something like those lucky guys up in Maine down here in Lowell area....would be so much easier......

Well....stay safe all....I would post my weekend acticitites....but I don't think anyone wants to hear about the road kill I left behind driving......that poor little thing just zigged when it should have zagged.....

Only
06-10-02, 22:44
Say "NO" to Tina, 5f5, 130lb, Long blond, What a waste time.

She wear RED tonite around 9:00Pm and walk around Branch at Lowell. And .........JUST SAY "NO NO NO"

You guys are lucky to see Jill/Jeny but I just so unlucky to see Tina. HAHAHA....NOT FAIR...

Well, the fun is the HUNT.

PS. (Play Safe), Street at Lowell is quiet at monday nite, only 2 LE I saw drive around. Oh, around appleton have few SW too. but either too FAT or Ugly.

funtimes
06-11-02, 00:07
Hey Funroads, I'll confirm on Maine. I was just up that way visitng home before I move to Colorado this week and I hit my favorite place and it was without disappointment. I haven't found anything like it down this way. It wasn't from lack of trying that's for sure. Sounds likes there's something new in Lewiston, but they're pretty tight lipped on that baord.

Hey Guess Who, sounds like white vehicles are an ohmen to you. Oh, I didn't get that girl that night either. Actually I don't think that it was me holding you up, I was going slow in some spots but man, not that slow. But jut in case it was, if you see me out picking one up before I leave, stop and remind me that I owe you one, I'll give her up for ya. As long as you drop her back off where I can find her.

Take care guys, stay safe and keep up the good work. They all need jobs, it's up to us to keep them employed.

GuessWho
06-11-02, 15:52
Hey guys,
Lowell has been dry from what I've seen the past few days. LE on the other hand has been on every corner. How many cruisers does Lowell have anyway?

only,
No shit man! I'm sorry to say I've had Tina 3 times over the past few years. SHE SUCKS! She's bitchy, mechanical, and told me where she works days. After my first time with her, Superbowl Sunday of all days I try to avoid her. The problem is she does her hair different all the time so when she gets in I'm like OH FUCK! Sometimes I can't tell until she gets in. Her ass aint bad from the back, that's what gets me. I did see a new blond hottie last night, but didn't get her. I saw her early, then late on my way back home. Funny thing is I bet it's Tina with a new do!

Later dudes,

Stay safe!

Only
06-12-02, 00:54
GuessWho,

Hahaha,LOL, I feel better now, I am not the only one been RUB, RUSH, ROB and RAPED.
The new blond hottie last nigh you saw if she wear RED then that is Tina. You should feel so HAPPY now. LOL

play safe...

GuessWho
06-12-02, 12:29
only,
Was she on Westford St. and down by the Store 24? I believe this chick had red pants on. It must have been her, I'm sure glad I didn't stop. Hey, she didn't rob you did she?

Later man!

lboy
06-12-02, 15:48
Hey guys... Tina is not the one you want if you want a good BJ.. I've picked her up a few times over the last 5 years or so. She used to be small and very petite... the name fit her. She has filled out over the past few years. She was never good with the mouth and marginal at FS but she had a body that made up for it. She still doesn’t have that bad of a body, small tits with pink, almost teenage looking nipples. She's a true blond with not much hair below and not a bad ass. Not sure what your giving but she's a 20/40 piece...

GuessWho
06-12-02, 16:26
Exactly, Tina is a waste of time and dough. Right on, she's $30 for a bj.

Only
06-12-02, 23:32
GuessWho,

did you said 30 ? Opssss ....... sorry you been over charge but 5.

play safe ..

GuessWho
06-13-02, 20:19
Well.....I did get her for $25 before. She freakin bitches so I paid her $30 to shut her up. If she gave me $30 I'd pass her by.

Heap
06-14-02, 10:15
Hi Folks -- do any of you have experience with worst-case scenario? (in other words, LE)? If you do get caught, how likely is it that the story will come home with you? Or is it a matter of a couple of hours delay, some harrassment, some fine and it's over? I just have no idea. Of course, there are other worst-case scenarios that will stay with you for life, but I'm just wondering about that one. Thanks.

MrBlonde
06-14-02, 11:48
Originally posted by Heap
Hi Folks -- do any of you have experience with worst-case scenario? (in other words, LE)?

It's very jurisdictional, seasonal, and politically dependant. Some jurisdictions are fond of posting your name, address in the local papers, running you through the courts, forcing you into a john school, and possibly community service/fines.

Others will run you through the municipal court to get the fee, and toss you back on the street.

Depending on their evidence, getting a lawyer will often help, but if they've got you dead to rights, all he can do is plea for a lesser sentence. If the evidence is shakey enough, you could walk free (with them even dropping the charges before you see a judge.)

That's why its VITALLY important to give as little information to the arresting officer as possible. If you come up clean in the NCIC check and DMV records, they will cut you loose without a word if they're your "friend". Anything else, and he's looking for enough of a statement to run up his statistics. Most cruisers are equipped with recording devices (video, audio) so that during a stop you will provide all the information they need.

They don't have to Miranda-ize you for this. Until they actually CHARGE you with a crime, anything you say or do CAN be used against you. They are more than welcome to lie, and misrepresent themselves to get this too.

More and more, police departments are equipping with better survailence technologies. Parabolic mikes, hidden camera's, etc.

When you're in the car, with the girl, heading away from the area, the odds are almost 100% that you're safe from the law for a sting. Dickering at a curb in the middle of a 'zone', you might as well stick your hands through the window so they can easily attach the bracelets.

What'd they nail you with? C'mon... get on the podium and recite the litany:

Hi. My name is _________. I'm a moron john.

GuessWho
06-14-02, 13:44
Heap,
I think I've said this before, and any longtime cruiser would probably agree that at least getting your balls busted is inevitable. I've had this done a few times, but once was really bad. Luckily I didn't have a girl in the car or I would have gone for a paddy wagon ride for sure. If you think you look suspicious cruising an area (if that's your thing) then you do. Get the f#@% out of there at that point, go somewhere else, or call it a night. Drive defensively, use directionals, stop completely at stop signs, these are little things to help avoid an unwanted conversation with a cop. Then, why are you in the area @ 3am? (mostly drunks and johns at that hour) I try to have a story for my being there before I go, especially a good distance from home. Like MrBlonde said, if your check comes back clean they almost have to let you go if that's all they have. However, I've still been embarassed on a road side, searched, car searched, and drilled with questions for an additional 1/2 hour. I guess what I'm trying to say is do what you can to avoid potential trouble. I don't pick up a girl on a main road usually, that also helps. One other time I had a cruiser block me in while doing the deed, ripped her out by her hair, and told me to get the f#@% out of there or he'd lock me up. He didn't have to tell me twice.

HamBone
06-14-02, 13:56
In response to Heap's question:

See my post of April 26th in Portland, Maine. I VERY definitely advise against looking for a SW in Portland (not that there are any anymore). Do not discuss an act or $$ unless she is IN the car and you are leaving the pickup scene.

May everyone stay safe,

Hambone

Only
06-15-02, 18:21
I cruised Lowell last night, ZIIIIPPPPPOOO! Toooooooo

Heap
06-17-02, 15:30
Hambone, MrBlonde and GuessWho -- thanks for the insight. I'm curious though: if you can't avoid it at some point, can you avoid having your family know, etc... that's what really frightens me. Say I'm alone in town for a few days and decide to cruise and fall into an LE situation. Will this always come home with me? Do you get unwanted mail after that? Phone calls, etc?

MrBlonde
06-17-02, 17:24
Originally posted by Heap
Hambone, MrBlonde and GuessWho -- thanks for the insight. I'm curious though: if you can't avoid it at some point, can you avoid having your family know, etc... that's what really frightens me. Say I'm alone in town for a few days and decide to cruise and fall into an LE situation. Will this always come home with me? Do you get unwanted mail after that? Phone calls, etc?

It's a crapshoot, to be honest. There's no way to avoid having it show up. The best that you can hope for is that it doesn't, or you're convincing enough to your family that you were in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

There are always people that scan the police beat columns, mayors and town officials with a quality of life campaign, etc.

I'd plead guilty to the family about being lost, seeing a couple of short skirts, and chatting with them in hopes of finding the highway to get home.

GuessWho
06-17-02, 17:26
Hambone,
I'm not sure on that one. Thank God I've only had my balls busted a few times, and really well I might add. I can't even imagine what they would do to humiliate you. Wait, scratch that I can imagine, you don't want to go there. Just play it smart and take the advice of the regular guys here. If you're paranoid, I'd think twice because you may do something stupid. Play it cool man!

Stay safe dude!

GuessWho
06-28-02, 01:06
It was vewwy vewwwy quiet in Wowell tonight.

Only
06-29-02, 04:58
just back from Lowell, what a q u i e t place, from 1:30am to 4:00am nothing at all. LE must doing a very good job. But in the way out of lowell I saw a girl working out of local club and walk alone for few block. Of course I drove by pass her few times and she look at me and point to her car. So I follow her about 1 mile and she stop and walk to my car ask me to unlock the door then jump in. WoW.....she is 34 but looks like 24, very nice long legs, D size with lots of smiles. We talk and talk....then WOOOOOW..we both have a very good F___. The Best part is, she never talk and ask for $$$. after took her number and adds she drove away and tell me, she don't work in the street. I just check the internet the address match the number and name. WOW I just can't believe it. well.....if there is chapter 2, you guys will know first.

happy hunting.....stay safe.

Question 1 : Since there is no $$$$ involved is this kind of acts illegal ?
Question 2 : Should I go for chapter 2?

GuessWho
06-29-02, 11:58
only,
I hear ya man, Lowell was like a ghost town. I was there briefly from midnight to 1 am. I might have saw one straggler, but she went into a bar. As far as your question goes, there has to be talk of or actual money exchange. You didn't give her a dime? Did she do it beacause of your good looks and charm? LOL!

Only
06-29-02, 14:49
Well, NO $$$ exchange at all, we both have a goooood time. And she have some computer problems need someone to help of course I will help her without any question and FREE too.
To answer your question, not THAT GOOD looks and CHARM, just OK above average. but GOOD maner and GOOD skill ( in coumpter and ......you know ). LOL !

monkeysarefunny
07-01-02, 21:02
Hey everyone. I have been lurking on this board for several months now, but up until now I kept quiet because I never had information to share until now. While cruising through Lowell this afternoon on Appleton I saw everyone's favorite blonde SW. She was with two other ladies who were dressed a bit too slutty (1st strike) but I turned around to take a second look when I noticed an unmarked vehicle down one of the side streets(2nd strike). As I got closer to the three ladies I noticed Tina walking towards me shaking her head while motioning to move on. It was very obvious that they were LE so I moved on ASAP!! Thankfully she saved me a trip to the poke. One woman was short with black hair pulled back with a cute face. The other was a younger looking spanish girl who was hot as balls. She looked a bit too young to be a cop but I wasnt willing to find out. Be careful guys!

NoNo
07-05-02, 17:13
Based on an earlier posting about Self-Day Spa, I checked in for therapy. Seems that an appoinment is required. A truely great massage... The visit worked out well. Kayla is a real sweety!

Anyone had a rub down from anyone else there? No matter, I'm headed back next week for more.

JONNY5
07-05-02, 20:06
HEY ALL,
HAVEN'T POSTED IN LONG TIME, MY OTHER WAS LAID OFF AND A CONSTANT PAIN, IF SHE HEARS THE KEYBOARD TAPPIN, GOTTA HAVE A LOOK TO SEE WHATS GOIN ON, GOOD NEWS, SHE GOT A JOB THAT TAKES HER ON THE ROAD! GONE FOR 5 DAYS. I CRUISED LOWELL THIS AFTERNOON, BAD MOVE. SAW A DEFINITE SW AND MADE THE PASS AROUND ONE TOO MANY TIMES, GOT STOPPED BY UM LE. LUCKILY I HAVE SOME FAMILY THERE AND GAVE THE "I NEED DIRECTIONS BULL" STORY. TOO SCARY. LUCKILY THEY DIDN'T SEE ALL THE LEFTOVER FIREWORKS IN THE BACK SEAT. DUMB MOVE

austinmac
07-05-02, 21:10
hi guys
i well be in loudon nh for july nascar race ...... staying in nashua nh ....... is lowell the best place for street action or is there any in nh. ...... if lowell is the best where should i go that is safe because i will be drive a car with canadian plates ......... any good incall service
thanks
ps guys if you are coming to canada ask me any ques. ..... i been in most of canada and done the scene best i could

Only
07-06-02, 16:16
after almost 2 hours in Lowell I give up, NOTHING at all, maybe My timing is not right. 1:00 to 3:00 PM, sorry not AM.
Will try again tomorrow. Never stop ....hahahha

lboy
07-08-02, 10:52
nghtcrsr.. it's Jill, short for Jillian... Jenn is the name she gives if she dosen't know you.. I've known her for a couple of years... Well worth the pick up...

GuessWho
07-25-02, 18:18
I never really did the daytime cruise but tried this afternoon. It was around noon, I was at the rotary on 110 and saw an average looking blond walking around. She was tall and slim with blue pants on. She saw me and gave me the eye and looked as I drove off, (I was waiting at a light) but I far from have the b's for daytime play. Anyone see her?

Trick
08-12-02, 18:20
Auto,yes the store 24 on Appleton.She is down on the right passed the gas station.This is the first time i have seen her she is from FLA and she is great no drugs much better than jilljen.

Auto
09-29-02, 18:28
This weeks conquest was Michelle, a 30 y.o. more or less nice looking, clean & sober type. She was on a bench at the park on either Westford or Chelmsford st. I get them mixed up. The park about a block in from the interesction of Westford & Chelmsford, one street UP from Branch Street. A bit on the pricey side, but she was personality plus, so I couldn't ***** too much. Lowell has been pretty good lately and Lawrence has been bone fucking dry. My theory is panning out!

Anybody else know Michelle? She's got her name tatooed on her right shoulder - I admired it while driving one home doggie fashion al fresco by the river.

Auto
09-30-02, 21:33
More news from the big city. Culled from the Lowell Sun arrest log.

Sarah C. McKee, 27, 201 Middlesex St., unit 313; offering sex for money.

Debora Grassi, 31, 17 Victoria St., Lowell; posession of a class C drug, suspended license, nightwalking (two counts).

GuessWho
10-01-02, 13:13
Just did a daytime jaunt,................NATTA! Then again I'm sure that's not a surprise.

Auto
10-01-02, 17:42
Yeah, I wrestled with putting last names and addresses, but if they're in the paper, what the heck. I just hope MY name (or any of you guys) never end up on the same page.

Yep. I try and do a drive-by when the address is posted. I don't think that's ever panned out for me though.

Guess Who: don't give up, man! Daytime cruising is good for those 'out of the car' moments, good for places you wouldn't want to wander into in the dark of night.

GuessWho
10-02-02, 15:37
auto,
I'm all for the daytime thing. Where the heck do you find em in Lowell though? I know the night scene well. Are the spots the same during the day?

Auto
10-03-02, 10:07
Guess, my man. Night, day, the areas are pretty much the same. Mind you most of my daytime cruising in Lowell is on the weekends, so it might be different M-F. Here's where I've been hooking up lateley. Get your maps out, guys.

on Westford Street in a block from the interesection of Chelmsford St, there's a little park on the left. I'm here to tell ya, if you see a chick walking that area or sitting on one of the benches, she's a pro. My last 2 Lowell deals were found there, 2 different girls, Lee Ann and Michelle - Michelle's a cutey, but with saggy tits.

The 'golden triangle' of Appleton, Gorham (whoreham), and Thorndike, Appleton especially. Be careful, though. Lots of homeles junkies, so lots of cops too. Check out Middlesex street which is one in and parallel to Appleton. Also, the 7/11, Store 24, or whatever it is sometimes has chicks hanging around the front door payphone. Swing in for a candy bar and if eye contact is favorable, make your play. Done it, nice and safe.

Broadway at School Street, where the new bridge is. Right down Broadway past the Demoulas, left down Adams (I think, between the churches), and up and down Market and Merrimack a few blocks each way. This area used to be THE place, but it's been dead lateley.

Lastly, I know you're dialed in to the LT group. There's some phone numbers there that are worth trying if you come up empty. And if you really need to unload, there's a porno video peep booth place on Gorham at Tower News, but I bet you already knew that, didn't you?

GuessWho
10-03-02, 16:36
auto,
Yah, I know all of those areas, bad timing on my part I guess. I'll give the golden triangel a shot though. Funny story, there used to be this chick who walked all hours of the night. Not bad looking at all, but had the homeless look if you know what I mean, raggy clothes and all. Anyway, I follow her one night after seeing her many times strolling. I get the eye, so I think and pull over. I hear a big loud NOOOOOOOOOOO! It turns out I was wrong, that's embarassing. Either that or she thought I was LE, it wouldn't be the first time. As far as the peep show jerk off rooms, I've never been into that so never been there dude. Thanks for the info though, I'll check and see if my patterns line up with yours.

Stay safe man!

goslow
10-04-02, 00:23
Ok I was just in Lowell tonight cruised around all the locations and there where no girls out tonight. anyone got some advice and tips on places i can go. I heard the Tarven by the bridge is a hang out.

Night Cruiser
10-06-02, 12:09
Originally posted by goslow
Ok I was just in Lowell tonight cruised around all the locations and there where no girls out tonight. anyone got some advice and tips on places i can go. I heard the Tarven by the bridge is a hang out.

goslow......... scroll down and check the other posts will ya. Plenty of tips for you. Appleton, albeit the girls are really scary, is a good location during the day (at night everything pretty much comes to a stand still unless you are a true cruiser). Later.

Auto
10-12-02, 15:48
From the Lowell Sun police log:

Linda M. Mignone, 38, 478 Concord St.; common street walking.

Kelly A. Drinosky, 19, 20 Queen St., second floor; common night walking.

Anybody wanna take a ride to Queen Street?

Boris1069
10-18-02, 09:57
I have been interested in meeting the famous Jen for months.
I have cruised the area you guys have mentioned but only saw someone who matched the discription once.She must have been meeting someone because she jumped in a red pick up almost as soon as I saw her. Any contact info would be appriciated

Auto
10-18-02, 11:25
fwiw, I haven't seen Jen/Jill for a long long time on the Lowell strolls. Since before the board went down earler this summer I think.

too_big
10-18-02, 19:10
Went to that tower news place on gorham today because the streets were empty. You would never know about that place from the looks of it, no signage outside or nothing. A nice cheap alternative if you strike out on SW's, if you can get past the grossness of the place. A tip; wear old shoes and brace your left arm and foot at the booth door(no locks ?). Are there any of those type of places that have live girls instead of xxx vids(close to the lowell area)? They also have a pretty good selection of videos and magazines for sale(alot better than those so called Amazing Superstores). I even saw some of those glass dildos they had on one of those HBO RealSex shows.

Auto
10-28-02, 22:46
More news from candyland. From today's paper.

3 women snared in prostitution ring at Billerica hotel
By DANA WILLHOIT
Sun Staff

BILLERICA A Chelmsford resident was among a trio of women snared in a prostitution sting of an escort service at a Billerica hotel.
The three women were arrested by Billerica police on prostitution charges early Saturday morning at the Wyndham Hotel at 270 Concord Road. Arrested were Mary Wicca, 39, 52 Gay St., Chelmsford; Alisa Chagnon, 34, 46 Adelaide Ave., Methuen; Therese M. Maylone, 28, 276 Orange St., Manchester, N.H.

The Billerica Police Criminal Bureau became aware that there were women working for local escort services who were frequenting areas in Billerica and other towns and providing sex for a fee, according to police. The women worked for escort services listed in the yellow pages of the telephone book, police said.

The Criminal Bureau set up a sting operation and arrested three women early Saturday morning on charges of soliciting sex for a fee, which is punishable by up to a year in the House of Corrections or a fine of up to $500.

The investigation was led by Detective Sgt. Frank Mackenzie and Inspector Frank Mirasolo. Also involved in the sting was Inspector Michael Casey and Inspector William West.

Aylone listed her employer as a company called Bare Minimum and goes to school, according to police. Wicca is a self-employed paint and wallpaperer, while Chagnon is an electrical designer, police said.

McKenzie would not release the name of the escort service, saying that the investigation was ongoing.

He did, however, say that the women were apparently working for the same service, which would contact them through a switchboard at the same number.

The investigation will attempt to determine the extent of the operation and who is running it.

MajorHeadache
10-30-02, 17:05
<warning Newbie question>
Been llooking through the post today..
you all seem to be ontop of your game.

1 question what is the LT group?

Rufus617
10-30-02, 17:55
Just got back from a daytime trip to Lowell. I've been out of the scene since June, but I've been itching to get back in.

I had to pick up an item at Tower News, so I parked on Goreham and went inside. Looked around, saw the booths (nicer layout than Main St. Video in Somerville) and went back out to troll.

I walked around what Auto refered to as the "Golden Triangle" but couldn't find anyone. There were lots of high-school-aged kids (both girls and boys). Damn, there were no girls like those in MY high school!

Decided that it was time for me to go back to work so I got in my car and drove up Goreham to Lowell Connector. About halfway between Tower News and the ramp to rt 3, I saw a girl walking. As I got closer I was pretty sure she was working. We made a little eye contact but I kept driving. I made a right, then another right and ended up on Appleton. I parked and walked up Goreham to find her. She was talking to two other girls at the payphone in front of Jae's Food Store (I think that's the name).

I got her alone and asked her if she wanted to hang out. She asked for what reason, in a way that made me think that maybe she wasn't working. I said, "to have a good time" and she asked where. I said we could go to a booth in Tower News.

I'm not too keen on doing the deed in my car, especially during the day.

She asked if I was going to pay her, I said yes, and off we went.

Long story short (is it too late for that?), we ended up in a booth. I was pretty nervous -- I didn't want the management at Tower News to call the cops or knock on the door, so I was pretty quick.

I gave her 40, but I probably didn't have to. I could have given 20. BBBJ, DATY, FATY (I just made that one up, but see if you can figure out what the F stands for -- hint, I have 10 of them).

She said her name was APril. Dirty blonde hair, skin on her face was pretty bad. saggy tits, trimmed hair, navel ring. Chubby, but her legs and ass were nice. And most importantly, smelled very nice down there.

Didn't have the junkie look, but then again, I dont think I've ever been good at picking those out.

Anyone know her? She might live in the projects across the street from Jae's, or she may have just been walking through.

Sorry, No rhyme from me.

GuessWho
10-30-02, 20:40
rufus my man,
I met an April maybe 2 years ago. From what you describe it could be her, she got $40 from me for a bbbj. I ususally don't go that much but I had it on me and I was horny, not to mention it was 2:30 am. She was very pretty then with a nice complexion, that is if it's the same girl. Two years on the streets could change that though.

Rufus617
10-30-02, 21:02
GuessWho, could be her. I liked her. I'll try to find her again when I get the chance. I work in Burlington and usually use the "Room Service" agency, but Lowell is just 20 min away and so much cheaper :)

Take care.

Originally posted by GuessWho
rufus my man,
I met an April maybe 2 years ago. From what you describe it could be her, she got $40 from me for a bbbj. I ususally don't go that much but I had it on me and I was horny, not to mention it was 2:30 am. She was very pretty then with a nice complexion, that is if it's the same girl. Two years on the streets could change that though.

too_big
10-30-02, 22:00
Originally posted by rufus617
I said we could go to a booth in Tower News.

I'm not too keen on doing the deed in my car, especially during the day.

She asked if I was going to pay her, I said yes, and off we went.

Long story short (is it too late for that?), we ended up in a booth. I was pretty nervous -- I didn't want the management at Tower News to call the cops or knock on the door, so I was pretty quick.

I gave her 40, but I probably didn't have to. I could have given 20. BBBJ, DATY, FATY (I just made that one up, but see if you can figure out what the F stands for -- hint, I have 10 of them).

Did Tower News give you any shit when you came in with the woman? FYI; I've seen cops in the convienece part of tower news before so watch out. I suppose you could just say it was your girlfriend or something.

Auto
10-30-02, 22:08
Nice work there Rufus. You took her to the booths at Tower News? You got balls my man! My new hero! I hope you sprung for a movie while you were there. I bet you also got lots of looks from the guys loitering around the dildos and porno mags. Wait - did you say DATY? Holy crap! I've only done that 2 times I think to a pro, and both times I went for weeks wondering if I caught something. I love to eat snapper, but jeez. I tagged a blonde chick from the same general area in Lowell at the beginning of the summer and I wonder if it's the same one. April - kind of rings a bell but I don't know.

You gotta tell us what the *room service* agency is - out call?

Headache, Rufus and the other newer guys: the LT Yahoo board is Lynn Trash's (he's our poet laureate and all around color commentator) invitation-only group. There's about a dozen or so of us hard core cruisers who swap phone numbers, digital pictures, tips, warnings, etc. Stick with this group for a while, contribute your fair share of REAL tips and observations, and you'll probably get an invite from LT to join up. Obviously lurkers who don't participate here don't stand a chance.

GuessWho
10-30-02, 23:21
I second auto's inquiry. *Room Service*? What's that, an escort agency?

MajorHeadache
10-31-02, 00:07
Nice Rufus,,,
I have no clue as to what your acronyms are :-) but anyway
I work up in Chelmsford,, pretty close to the connector. .. I'm gonna take a cruise through the connector tomorrow.. do you suggest a walking tour or by car..

I'll post tomorrow if successful..

major

Rufus617
10-31-02, 00:31
too_big: I was pretty nervous about going into Tower News with her. I told her to let me go first and then she could follow afterwards. Problem is, they have to booth areas. I had to make sure we wound up in the same one. So, I went in first, and the brain surgeon she is follows me right away. I quickly go to the dildo section and she proceeds into the booth area. I pretend to look around (I'm guessing I wasn't very persuasive, I'm no actor) then go into the booths.

I started to touch her and she suggested I put a movie in so no one thinks anything is amiss. So, I reach in my pocket, and all I have, save a couple of 20s, is a 5. That's twenty minutes worth. God knows I wasn't staying for 20 minutes -- I was way too nervous. I don't even know what movie was playing. Could have been a gay one for all I know. Speaking of gay... there were about 5 guys spread throughout the booth area cruising for (what I can only assume is) other guys. I hadly think they were interested in the gender that I had brought :)

Auto - here's the thing with me and DATY... I love it too much to say no too. Usually what I do is start fingering her and then (sometimes inconspicuously, sometimes not) smell my finger. If it's fishy or just generally disgusting, I don't dine. If it's so-so, it depends on the girl. Of course, I won't DATY of all girls. They have to seem clean (yes, "seem"ing clean doesn't mean anything, I know). What can I say. There's a risk in every part of this game, ya know? You can be safe, but never 100% safe.

I also forgot to mention another acronym that I partook in. Another one I can't live without. DFK. And with April, it was just the way I like it: I start by shoving my tongue in her mouth. Her tongue is very reserved and she holds it back. Then, as I'm fingering her, she gets more and more into it, until finally it's like she's a high-class GFE callgirl. Until you realize you only shelled out 1/8 of what that would cost.

Headache: I've always liked walking. In c-town too. Even late at night, I park then walk around. This was my first time to Lowell, so I was getting a lay of the land. Don't know if it'd be too scary for me at night to walk around though.

And since this was just my first time, you're better off scrolling down the board to see the good spots to go to. But, as far as what I saw there today at around 3:00PMish, there were only a few girls hanging out around Jae's. The posts below talk about goreham/appleton. I walked up appleton (going the wrong way on gorham from Tower News, making a LEFT on appleton) but didn't see anything. Then, when I got back to work (yes, I just got up and left work for this :)) I saw that someone (I'm too lazy to scroll down) said to go all the way to School St. Next time, I guess. Maybe tomorrow. Depends on whether I need another break during the day.

auto, GW: Room Service is an agency. It's incall, but it's to hotels. There are several girls working every day and they really run the gammut. Some are great, some suck. Some are young, some are old. Jill, who runs it, is really nice and pretty good with descriptions. Every day, there are girls in Burlington, Woburn and Waltham. I usually see girls in Burlington for a 1/2 hour. The whole excursion takes 45 minutes. I've had some great GFE experiences, too, although most of the GFEs are older. I'm uncomfortable putting the contact info here, y'all can contact me offline (rufus617 at hotmail) for more info.

Auto - congrats on your 100th post :)

I think that's all I have to say. Hope I answered all inquiries.

One more thing... I probably won't try bringing anyone else to Tower News (which is a bummer, 'cause it's the PERFECT place -- if I KNEW that management was okay with it, I'd ONLY do that). I've never been one for doing it in the car. Anyone have suggestions on places to take SWs in lowell? I was thinking of getting a really cheap apt (just to use during the day). Comments on that?

Rufus617
10-31-02, 00:36
I just looked at the whole page... seems like I'm the only one who uses smiley faces. i feel like an idiot now... :( hehe

GuessWho
10-31-02, 08:47
rufus,
Nice detailing man! I'm more of a car or woodsy type myself. The woods are the best and my man auto can vouch for that. I rarely go to rooms or houses. I did go to some sleez trailer a few weeks back though. As far as the apt. goes I'd pass. That's a waste of dough, there's cheap motels if you look, or if it's warm enough stroll the river or something. Just my 2 cents.

Later man!

Rufus617
10-31-02, 11:07
guesswho -- i see what you mean about wasting the $$ on an apt. Problem is, I don't know Lowell at ALL, and I've never really trusted the girl enough to ask where to go -- I'm very paranoid... I always think she's setting me up for a robbery. I'll have to explore Lowell and find the good spots.

The only time I've ever had a girl in a "more-public-than-your-car-or-room" place was in c-town. I took a girl into the basement of the parking garage on beech st. I was nervous but I was way too into her to care.

Maybe today's a great day to go trolling... if you get stopped, you can just say that you're a john for halloween and you're trying to get into character. :)

Night Cruiser
10-31-02, 14:07
Woods? Woods? You must be crazy(remember the x coach of the Indianapolis Colts? Same tone............ I don't like sharing my bj with a thousand mosquitoes.........

GuessWho
10-31-02, 21:43
Sorry dudes, the woods rule. I once got taken by the hand out back of that bowling alley in Lowell on 110 just over the bridge. We went up a hill and around a bend, she dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts. She blew me oh so well and had her hands underneath me rubbing my balls. I blew hard most likely because she was extremely good looking in my opinion. Nice girl, haven't seen her in 3 or 4 years. Another time I was with a non pro, older chick, 40, and we went out back near Walden Pond. I just met this chick mind you and she was blowing me, then dropped to all fours. I wrapped it up good and drove it home. For me the excitement is wondering who will walk around the bend, but it's far better than your car. It's the thrill of the game for me.

SeniorCitizen
11-01-02, 10:42
Got to agree on the woods although I'm a recent convert. For Lawrence, there's nice woods by the river off the hotel next to I-93

Auto
11-01-02, 13:55
I hate doing simple car dates and usually try to avoid it. Lawrence and especially Lowell have TONS of places to hide. Good places. Great places. It's better when there's no snow on the ground but there are good places to go 12 months a year. I don't know if I want to post my best of the best though. I might stumble in with some warmed up honey some blustery day or night only to find one of you lugs banging away.

Rufus, you and I are on the same page I think with the street chicks. I don't mind at all getting a room for some fun. I usually don't worry about going back to a chicks place either, although I've had a few scares in the past. I don't much care for escorts though. Along with the alfresco porking that I've come to depend on, I get a rush from the hunt. I've done incalls and outcalls, and almost always are disapointed. I go that route sometimes when I'm out of town and don't know the areas well enough to cruise.

On going up towards School Street? It's kind of too spread out to walk. Turn on School off of Branch, go over the bridge, bang a right at the conv. store, (Broadway?) go left on Suffolk (little brook there), by the church, and prowl around on Market & Merrimack street. There's some dive bars around that can be breeding places for poor white girls of questionable morals. Funny thing? You might see an OK looking chick all alone at a seedy bar who won't give you the time of day, but get her alone on the street? That same chick won't think twice about getting in with you. I figure they don't want to get a rep from the regulars at the bar.

Night Cruiser
11-01-02, 14:18
LMAO Auto..... Anyway, how do you explain the mosquito bites all over your ass to your wife/gf? :)

Rufus617
11-01-02, 14:24
Auto, I too love the hunt. But before I knew that Lowell was so close to Burlington, and that Lowell had anything to offer during the day, it was easier to use escorts.

I'll take your suggestion and try out the area by those bars you mentioned.

I struck out yesterday in Lowell. Didn't see April again, too bad. I saw a total of four SWs, all disgusting, old, EXTREMELY strung out. Hopefully I'll have better luck next week.

MajorHeadache
11-01-02, 18:10
Went up to Lowell yesterday about 3:00pm. All the kiddies were getting out of school in reality it was a nice crawl pace to check out the scene.

I got all the way down to Jay's convience didn't see anything.. I circled gorham a couple of times saw a dirty blonde. with a pony tail but she sitting on the curb. I pulled in the parking lot.. but she didn't even look up ..

I don't know my way around lowell too well. so I could find my way to school street.. Maybe mapquest will help :-)

GuessWho
11-02-02, 10:35
MH,
Ya, Cchool street will help but also check out Westford and Chelmsford St's with surrounding areas.

Auto
11-03-02, 11:41
Did about an hour in Lowell early last night. There was an OK looking redhead at the Haffner's on Appleton St., but she got picked up on my 2nd pass by the guy 2 cars up - older Ford Bronco, driving lights on the roof. One of us?

Saw a guy getting a BJ in the front seat of his car across from the church at the top of the hill parallell to Appleton. Dumb shit had his headlights on which only draws attention.

Again on Appleton, there was real cutie who gave the nod to somebody in traffic who promptly picked her up. Too late again! I kept looking for her, but she didn't reappear. I didn't get a good look at the car, but it was right in front of the store 24 or whatever it is on Appleton.

Dark haired girl at the payphone in front of Jay's, black jacket, white pants. Looked ok on the first pass so I came around, she was gone.

Couple more low level sightings, nothing worth picking up.

The guy getting a BJ? I drove by on my way out of town and he was getting a jumpstart from another car. I guess the little head forgot to remind the big head to turn off the lights.

GuessWho
11-03-02, 14:05
Ha ha auto,
Shit, my battery was dead again this morning too. Heh heh, kidding. I haven't found shit in Lowell as of late. I may have to try my luck there this week.

Heap
11-04-02, 14:06
It's been a while -- sorry fellas. I went out of the country, and then I wanted to play it straight and narrow for a while. Logged off of LT's group and lost my hotmail -- need to do a new ID that my wife doesn't know (no, I didn't get caught at anything).

Spent about 1.5 hours in Lowell yesterday listening to the game (couldn't have been better). Saw two meat-balls on Merrimack, one blonde and one brunette. I figure they were sw'ing, eye-contact and everything, but I would have had to be more desperate than I was. a lot more. A couple by the Store 24 on Appleton, but I can't even approach when there's a group. Finished my afternoon at Tower News -- jesus, they don't clean the floor in there. Won't go there again. Looks like Appleton is the best bet, near Gorham and that other part of the triangle (can't remember the name), but it was pretty slim pickin's yesterday.

LT, I got off the group because I didn't want it showing up on Yahoo at home -- I have a different Yahoo address now, so if you want to tell me how to get back in, I'm still at copperfield100@hotmail.com. If you don't... no hard feelings. I was absent for a long time!

Rufus617
11-05-02, 13:06
Cruised Lowell yesterday afternoon, around 3ish. Nothing happening in the golden triangle nor the parking lot of Jae's. I tried my best to hit all the spots mentioned on the board below, but I got a little lost. One of the areas auto mentioned is right near UMass, right? Is it better to go at night there? I couldn't tell if the girls were college students or SWs. Probably just collge girls. Maybe next time I'll offer to help them with their math homework.

All in all, lowell sucked yesterday.

Auto
11-08-02, 18:05
Quiet week in Lowell. From today's Lowell Sun police blotter:

Julie Ann Almedia, 35, 531 Douglas Road; unnatural acts, common streetwalker, possession of a class A substance, possession of a class B substance.

Auto
11-10-02, 23:49
Be careful out there! From today's Lowell Sun:

Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 12:14:07 AM MST

Three charged in Lowell prostitution sweep

LOWELL Police arrested three men in the Appleton Street area Friday evening as part of an ongoing effort to reduce prostitution in the downtown and Lower Highlands area.
Police Capt. William Taylor said an undercover female officer made contact with the men, and when they agreed to pay for sex, they were arrested. The sting was operated by the Special Investigations Unit.

"Generally speaking, from previous experience, you do it all the time," Taylor said. "The Special Investigations Unit was targeting the Lower Highlands and Appleton/Middlesex Street."

Police arrested (names deleted to protect the screwed). All three were charged with offering money for sex.

JASON LEFFERTS

GuessWho
11-21-02, 23:57
If there were as many SW's as cruisers out in Lowell tonight I'd have a chubby right now for sure. Sheeeeyaht, the bastards cleaned up the place.

GuessWho
12-15-02, 00:25
S'up fellas?
I just saw some poor prick getting arrested on 110 opposite Westford St. heading towards downtown. I don't know what he did or if there was a girl with him or not. If there was she was already in one of the three cruisers. Despite the rain LE was heavy at times. I went to Lawrence too then back to Lowell. Not much doing I'll say, and after seeing that kid get cuffed I got the willies and headed home.

Boris1069
12-18-02, 10:27
Met a girl named Karen outside of Towers about 4pm
small build a lot of red hair Nice bbbj said she would be around every day for next month. would recommend

GuessWho
12-24-02, 01:58
Hey guys,
I just went through Lawrence and then Lowell. Is it me or are both places tumbleweed city? I did see an old blond troll in Lawrence and I can't even imagine anyone would pick her up. She's always out on S. Union and butt freakin ugly. She sways when she walks and that's not a good sign. Avoid her, she's maybe 5', short blond hair and I'd guess 50 years old. I never conversed or got a closer look because a drive by is all I needed. Other than her there was zip. Now onto Lowell. I was just going to do one pass when I see a cute brunette on Westford St. She's maybe 5' 2" with a streak of some sort on her bangs. We made eye contact, I went around and met her on a side street. Now fellas, I have to ask something. How many fucking Lindas are there on the Lowell stroll? I now know three, even if it's not their name it's a common alias. Anyway, nice cute girl, looked depressed but we chatted some. We left the area and I scored a bj for 30. She blew me like she was in a hurry but all in all it wasn't bad. I'd see her again.

Stay safe guys,

Happy Holidays!

Night Cruiser
12-24-02, 02:55
GW, them fat ugly chicks do get picked up..... There is someone out there who is so drunk or desperate for lips on sausage that they will pick anyone up......... I just like prime rib myself.

GuessWho
01-01-03, 16:21
Happy New Year Fellas!
Man, I got a brutal teeth scraping from Susan around 1 am this morning. She jumps in, looks at me and my ride and I could tell she was assessing the pricing. She's an average at best looking blond, wore a cap and was all bundled up. She said she gets $50 for BJ's. I don't think so, not from me anyway. She picked a parking lot with no cars in it so I just drove past. We headed up a side street and if she didn't give me the worst so called BJ I ever had I'd be lieing. Can't the fucking broad realize she's scraping? A car went by so she asked me to her *friends* house. Ya right honey! She first wanted to get a drink at a dive bar. She asked if I was going in and I said I'd wait. She jumps out in traffic, tries to get in the joint but it was closing. My light turned green, I took off and chalked up the loss. She's looking at me like where ya going? I'm thinking home and with my dick.

Heap
01-18-03, 16:26
Cruised Lowell last night in the icy cold. Did the circuit around Appleton/Gorham a few times, and then Merrimack/Market. Didn't see a thing until a heavy brunette crossing the street near Gorham, wearing a team jacket -- walking very energetically and waving at some friends. Gave me the eye, but I drove on -- looked like more energy than I was in for, and far more meat than I had apetite for. Everything about her spoke "keep away" to me, except her greedy eyes! Ah well... ended up in a Tower booth (with my foot wedged against the door). Funny though, that didn't really satisfy me. I still cruised around for a minute afterwards, but then headed home. Was about 10:30 by that time, so maybe I was too early. Be safe out there.

MeatMan
01-18-03, 21:28
wha???...they dont put locks on those doors???...screw it!! i'm not going there! ICK!!.:mad:

northshorenewbe
01-19-03, 12:43
I can only get away in the early morning on my way to work. Is there ever any action around 6:00am?

Used to be able to get lucky early in CT back when I lived in Boston.

Auto
01-21-03, 23:19
From today's Lowell Sun arrest log. It ain't much, but at least SOMEBODY's out trying to get an honest buck:

Nicole Walsh, 28, 201 Marble St., Duxbury; offering sex for money.

SeniorCitizen
01-22-03, 09:37
Duxbury?????

There's a story to be told here, although it's most like she was just trying to earn some nose candy

Auto
01-22-03, 10:44
I was thinking the same thing, SC. Deluxe-bury? Talk about your culture shock. I do have firsthand experience with a blue blood sw, though, in Lowell about 6 or 7 years ago. A daytime pickup, I forget her name, mid 20's or so, average looking face but a great body, tall, I was floored when she told me she was from Manchester By The Sea. Her family owned a big Hinkley, she used to go cruising Maine in the summer and Florida & Bahamas in the winter. Daddy must have cut her off or something, but still, trolling the streets of Lowell? Talk about your fall from grace.

MeatMan
01-22-03, 14:37
Jeeeez!!!..How much is the average pad in Manchester By The Sea??...$600K-12Million?...she is definitly not riding the gravytrain anymore!! haha!!

GuessWho
01-22-03, 19:27
WTF, another bbbjtn! I hate that and this ffuhfffuhking cold weather. I got off 495 to Rt. 38 heading towards Lowell. There she was, thumbing across from DD's. It turns out I met her before a few years back. Her name is Linda, older blond, not bad to look at. The poor chick walked from Tewksbury freezing her tits off with no gloves. It pretty much blew, (pun intended) but to see a chick out in this weather is something.

Later,

Stay safe!

Auto
02-13-03, 14:44
From today's Lowell Sun police blotter:

Erin Murphy, 20, 34 Fay St.; common streetwalker, possession of a hypodermic needle/syringe.

goslow
02-23-03, 04:16
Ok I have not been on here in a while. But I have cruised lowell. over the past 2 weeks and have not seen anything. Anyone know or have some contact info to a fine black or asina girl in Lowell?

Money Shot
02-24-03, 11:42
Hello everyone. I was just reading the new postings this morning. GuessWho, I read your newest post and you wrote: "another bbbjtn" I know bbbj, but what does the "tn" stand for? Just when I thought I knew all the abreviations, a new one gets thrown out there. Thanks in advance, $Money$hot$

Onejacklight
02-26-03, 21:22
Heading to the Lowell/Chelmsford area for a week-long business trip. Looking for any recommendations on AMP's, or SW action - doesn't have to be in immediate area if it's worth a drive.

Auto
02-28-03, 19:28
Drum, I dunno about the AMP's in that area, check out the Providence board, but that's probably a 90 minute drive from Lowell area. You in a hotel? SW action can be hit or miss, but if you got a room to go back to, try Appleton St., right on Gorham (Whoreham), that area. Also on the other side of the bridge at the top of Appleton, Wesford and ??? street can be ok too, but if it's cold out, brace youreself for the big strikeout.

Onejacklight
03-01-03, 21:36
Auto -

Is the drive to Providence worth the 90 minutes? I have also read that the strip clubs up there are worth a look...

Auto
03-02-03, 22:26
Drummer-Boy: I can't really say about Providence, never really checked it out. I can confirm that Lowell is not dead, though! I scored very nicely with a Nicole last night, found her on Merrimack St. at about 7:00 pm. About 25 or so, biggish tits, perfectly proportioned in every way. We did the FS in the car, she wanted $80 (for a car date? Too high!) but gladly accepted the $40 I offered with no reduction of enthusiasm. Only thing is she doesn't have a phone.

I had set up a phone date with a Karen, who's number I got, well, let's just say I got it. According to Nicole, Karen's a pig, if it's the same girl.

Anyone else out here ever see this Nicole I'm talking about? She seems like the real thing.

Stoner
03-03-03, 22:14
The strip clubs in providence are quite nice. Lots of girls, some boast a 100 working girls during the weekend. VERY aggressive.

If you're in town for business, I'd honestly recommend a drive to Providence for the strip club scene and lap dances. Mass sucks with its 5' rule...i.e. a dancer must dance 5' away from a customer...aka air dances.

Mardi Gras in Springfield though is an experience. And the SW scene out there is phenomenal from all accounts. Holyoke is only a twenty minute drive or less from springfield...

...just make sure you get some sleep, big guy. All that late night cavorting can take its toll.

If you must remain local radius, Centerfolds in Downtown Boston is decent for some high level eye candy. Bring the wallet and some spare plastic. Chinatown sw scene is right down the block, literally.

Auto
03-04-03, 12:44
Isn't there a strip club in Tewksbury, Matthews, maybe? I don't know if it's still there, but I remember going to a place on Rt. 38 many moons ago. Also, as a last-last resort, Tower News on Gorham st. has video peep booths. I know you can do better though.

GuessWho
03-04-03, 19:09
auto,
Yes, Matthews is still there. I myself have only been there once two Xmas's ago. It's open, but all you can do is look from what I've seen.

luvinfun
03-04-03, 19:22
Just came back from Lowell and I took a drive up and down Gorham St from the Connector past Tower News.

Saw 2 potential LSW's (about a 4 and a little chubby).

Picked up a BSW and got a decent enthusiastic CBJ for $20.

They are out there just gotta look. BTW, No LE.

Night Cruiser
03-05-03, 04:16
Originally posted by auto
Isn't there a strip club in Tewksbury, Matthews, maybe? I don't know if it's still there, but I remember going to a place on Rt. 38 many moons ago. Also, as a last-last resort, Tower News on Gorham st. has video peep booths. I know you can do better though.

Matthews is in Tyngsboro very near Tewksbury........ I have it from a good source (however, this info is a couple of years old) that some of the girls do work on the side..... but you better have deep pockets.

GuessWho
03-05-03, 14:21
nghtcrsr,
Wahtcha do is go there to get primed, then tear the ass off of some chick a town away in Lowell. That's much cheaper, LOL!

Lestat
03-05-03, 20:06
Goto Lawrence & Worchester....lots of wayward white girls in both towns willing to do anything for a few dollars...I hit those townson the regular & almost allways get somthing really nice: Lawrence has alot of heat though........

Like last Wednesday...cruised to lawrence....made a left off of broadway & say this super bad as Puertorican Chic....she had hips to die for....but she was acting kind funny & wacked out ...but she looked great & was dressed nice.......(she was alsmost to good to be true) so i drove up to her & aske the usual "do you need a ride"...shes like w"hat do you want a Blow Job"...I'm like nah no thanks officer & I drove on........around the block..& i drove up tp her again & I said look skip all the dialogue & just lemme give you a ride...she was liek OK...anyway....to make this story short.......she was so drugged up that she could not stop fidgiting in her seat...& she was talking in this ultra street male voice..........(dont worry it gets better)...so I am like wel maby this is a man..but my radar is too sharp for this. Description:
she has a big Round Puertorican ass, she has long wavy hair, she has light colored eyes, she has freckles, & big tatas..............anyway we agree on on 60.....& she is all the while fidgeting....we go a spot in a parking lot...she peels off her tight jeans.....& spreads her legs (yup shes all woman if there ever was a doubt)......the had a fully shaven plump little ****.....so she talking all this about lets get it over with cmon cmon, so I climb over & expect to have the most uneventful sex ever.........as soon as I got in it..she is like moaning & yelling & cursing...& telling me how good it is..she pulling my hair & all of that ...this goes on for a while.......& shes still like telling me to hurry up but she is loving every stroke....then I ask her to shift down a bit in the seat so that I can get my whole dik in her......Oh boy why did I do that....she shifted & after about 3 stroke she start going I'm cumming, I'm cumming, come with me come with me....so of course all of this does make me cum....& i think she could feelt it through my condom because she started cumming & squeezed the shit out me with her arms...she deffinately came....& that hard exterior that she was projecting had long since faded into pure femeninity......(I brought the woman out in her)..............driving her back she said she had never been fuked like that before....I found that hard to beleive but she swore it was true..she said guys simply try to bust a nut & leave.....she was looking at me with googoo eyes & I had to tell her to stop it.......the was 21

Night Cruiser
03-06-03, 03:43
I hear you GW .......... The most I ever paid for poon was $300 in Dallas, TX ..... Was it worth it? I don't care how good looking the chick is, getting laid is never worth that much. That's what I got for going to a top strip club, getting loaded, and then wanting to score with an Anna Kournikova look alike... hahahaha!!!

GuessWho
03-06-03, 12:01
No shit man, it's not worth it, well to me anyway. It's kinda like these broads that think they're the best thing since sliced bread, then want $40-$50 or more for a freakin bj. One chick wanted $80 once, sorry but no bj is worth that in my books.

Night Cruiser
03-07-03, 03:12

This website will give you all the info you need to know about strip clubs in the USA .....
www.stripclublist.com

Bruno68
03-09-03, 02:41
Drove around Lowell tonight from 9 -1030 pm and saw NOTHING.

I drove up appleton twice and then went to westford and down school street. I did see a black girl walking down broadway at school street. I watched as she turned left and then left again to double back parallel to broadway. She was walking very slow and since she was making a big circle, I decided she might be working.

I drove by her with my window down and asked if she needed a ride, she said no thanks.

Thats it. That was the extent of the action in Lowell tonight. No one was walking around.

I ended up driving back to Boston and taking a couple laps in Chinatown. I ended up scoring a very nice microphone check (check, check, can you hear me?) and wrote about it on the Boston board.

Where are all the hoes?

Auto
03-20-03, 16:09
From todays Lowell Sun arrest log:

Tammy Ellis, 35, 85 Richardson St., first floor; offering sex for money.

GuessWho
03-22-03, 17:21
I just did a midday loop down Westford St. I saw Schwetty Betty on the corner near Chelmsford St. I never saw this one before, just a dumpy brunette standing there with a winter coat on her shoulder. She was the only one I saw in my 8 min. cruise. Hopefully tonight some hotties come out.

Auto
03-23-03, 19:03
Mediocre hit with a dark haired Jen I found walking on Westford st. last night. She's about 20, short hair, nice bod, cute face. She has her own place (if you can call it that) in the basement of a building on Grand St. She wouldn't get in my ride, so I met her out in front of the place and we walked in.

No rubber so no fuckee for me, and she had what looked like sores/acne around the corner of her lip, HERPES?!?

I didn't want to take the chance, so I had her get naked and play with herself, working her way to a handjob for me. Kind of awkward, but wtf. She was very willing, and I think I pretty much could have done anthing w/her.

OK, so fess up. Which one of you guys did I catch walking out of that tenement type building across from the park on Wesford St. with the tan ballcap? About 7:30 - 8:00. The dude I saw DEFINITLY did not fit in, white, clean-cut, nice clothes.

Well?

GuessWho
03-23-03, 20:25
auto,
That wasn't tan man, it was beige. LOL!

MeatMan
03-25-03, 01:26
Ahhh feels warmer in here he he:D

Auto or Guess,Are the majority of SWS in Lowell hspanic and white or,is it a metling pot? may try my skills there the week after..Auto,read my post on the Boston board,it's a f'ing trip!

GuessWho
03-25-03, 15:00
MEATMAN (Brotha, he he),
Lowell is a melting pot of sorts, but mostly white from my experience. IMHO, the talent dropped off quite a bit since three years back and earlier. Now they're all bidness if you find one. I had one chick once, cute blond, sucking my neck as she gave a great hj. A few others were really good but they vanished.

auto,
Ever meet a tall brunette named Laura? She was pretty with a good personality. Or how about another good looker Carol? She could suck the ocean through a garden hose. I haven't seen them in years.

Floater
03-25-03, 17:00
Hey all, I'm new to the boards (and also SW's).

I'm interested trolling the Lowell area's described in this forum. Took a drive around yesterday around 4:00 and saw nothing. Is there a best time during the day for SW activity?

Auto
03-25-03, 23:06
I find that most sw's in Lowell are whities, but there are some latinas too. The damn town's crawling with orientals, but never have I seen one on the stroll. Meat, you'd do well up in Lowell on any warm night, but it's a fucking huge town with strolls all over, so the strolling thing might wear you out. Check in B4 you go for all the best tips. Also, Brockton RULES for daytime action, at least it did last summer. Another big town, though.

Guess, I'm horseshit with names, but I've done dozens and dozens of different Lowell girls, so maybe Laura and Carol were on the list, I just don't know. Shit, that town can rock, eh guys?

To carry over some shit from the Boston board, I have never been bagged by LE, thank Jesus, Buddha, Allah, whoever. I'd shit a pinecone if the flashing blues lit up behind me as I'm working some street bimb. I thought my goose was cooked one time though, in where else - Lowell. I had just picked up this young lolita type chick during the day on a sidestreet off of Branch Street, and I'm at the intersection waiting to turn back on Branch, and this housewife type broad walks right up to me and says that she got my plate number and is turning me into the police. I turn into a big pussy and say she's my cousin, pleading with the lady to lay off. No sale. she reads me my own license plate number, freaking me right out, me, an easy 10 years older than my newfound "cousin". Still, I banged the little nymph by the baseball field on the riverbank in Westford and beat feet outa there. Funny how you remember all the details years later. Kinda makes it all worthwhile I guess.

Guess, you ever do a Diane or Diana, with a rough homemade tattoo on her arm? Real straight shooter, liked to get on top and ride. Dark hair, dark skin, maybe Italian. Another Sunday morning Branch Street regular back in the early 90's.

Floater
03-26-03, 11:58
Any chance of findinf a SW during the day around lunch time?
Where are the best spots for daytime?

SeacoastDude
03-28-03, 22:17
Hey Guys!

So I read Branch Street is a good place to find girls ... what are the other streets?

Thanks!

GuessWho
03-29-03, 12:18
Originally posted by SeacoastDude
Hey Guys!

So I read Branch Street is a good place to find girls ... what are the other streets?

Thanks!

SD,
Try Westford, Middlesex, School, School St. Bridge to Broadway, right on Broadway and follow your nose. That should get you started. As auto said strolls are all over but I find they've decreased substantially over the past 5 years. Also, I've had some luck on Rt. 38 heading from Tewksbury to Lowell, After the Wendy's fork left at the second set of lights. That would be an area I'd check.

Good luck man!

GuessWho
04-01-03, 17:07
I did the downtown Lowell thing last night around 9 on my way to Lawrence. I saw this brunette crossing the street where that bar is parallel to Broadway (I'm not sure of the street name). Then, this older guy (Senior that bastard) nabbed her. You have to be quick when he's around.

SeniorCitizen
04-02-03, 12:14
I did the downtown Lowell thing last night around 9 on my way to Lawrence. I saw this brunette crossing the street where that bar is parallel to Broadway (I'm not sure of the street name). Then, this older guy (Senior that bastard) nabbed her. You have to be quick when he's around.

I was home eating my oatmeal at 9; I'm more of a daylight person. Historians may credit me with inventing "Nooners". You are right that you do have to be quick when I'm around, and you may have to wait awhile till she gets back.

GuessWho
04-02-03, 16:16
Ha ha ha ha ha, I don't do the triple S's. (Senior Sloppy Seconds)

GuessWho
04-09-03, 15:18
I hooked up with Laura last night and went back to her place. What a fucking hole. She's a brunette, a bit chubby but not bad. I'd rate her looks a 5 at best and service a 2. I got a half assed shitty bbbj/hj2towel. I usually don't go back to their place but it was a bit late and seemed safer. We had to be quiet going into the apt. due to neighbors. Careful on the steps, I almost went on my ass from the ice. Anybody know her?

luvinfun
04-11-03, 12:26
Just wanted to relay a find I had yesterday at 5PM. I was leaving a bookstore on Gorham St and as I was pulling out, I saw this cute latino (about a 7 body and a 6 face)mid 20's and looked like it. She eyed me up so I pulled to the side of the lot. She asked if I wanted anything, I asked her if she needed a ride. She declined but said I could come up to her apt (right there to the left of the bookstore.

I went in with her and neg. 40 FS 2 pops with the first as a facial. Not tight but not loose, good verbal skills. Her name was Nora (right!).

Lowell is still alive but need to keep your eyes out.

Auto
04-11-03, 14:09
A bookstore on Gorham St. - Tower News? Sounds like something to keep an eye out for. I know I'll be looking this weekend.

luvinfun
04-13-03, 09:26
auto, yep that's the place. ;)

Boris1069
04-16-03, 09:06
Went to Lowell Sat afternoon and saw a lady I had met in Fitchberg 2 years ago.
She was a 10 then. The business and drugs have put some milage on her since then now a 7
Her name is Lauren she looks like Julia Roberts
Passed tru Lowell yesterday and saw her again
she was picked up twice between 3-5 near store
across from project Highly recommend

SeniorCitizen
04-16-03, 10:44
Originally posted by boris1069
Went to Lowell Sat afternoon and saw a lady I had met in Fitchberg 2 years ago.
She was a 10 then. The business and drugs have put some milage on her since then now a 7
Her name is Lauren she looks like Julia Roberts
Passed tru Lowell yesterday and saw her again
she was picked up twice between 3-5 near store
across from project Highly recommend

Not familiar with your description, can you give a more precise location? Thx

Boris1069
04-16-03, 22:06
Store next to laundrea mat across from housing project

Bruno68
04-17-03, 15:25
That's still a pretty poor location description. Are you referring to Gorham St near the end of the Lowell Connector?

There is a high rise which might be a housing project with a store and maybe a laundramat across the street. It's right where Gorham splits into 2 directions.

Do you have any contact info on this girl?

Auto
04-17-03, 16:30
I bet he's talking about Jays, or whatever it is, on Gorham St. That area can be a pretty good spot when the tide is running right.

Boris1069
04-18-03, 09:47
Sorry about the discription I don't pay attention to st names.It must be Jays on Gorham st.The high rise is a housing project. She gave me a phone # but some goon answered and wouldn't say anything except she wasn't there right now

Freelow
04-21-03, 17:17
Long time reader, first time poster. Been reading up for about three months or so trying to find spots to troll.

Took first troll, ever, Saturday night. Headed down Central St. As soon as I passed Pulaski's, which was on my right, I got the eye. I now know what The Eye is.

Took the advice from others here and pulled around at the first corner found. Minute later, she's knocking on the passenger window. Her name is Laurie. About 40ish and a 5 in looks.

Traveled to a parking lot and got $30 CBJ.

Thanks for the info to date. Any good info for trolling appreciated for Lowell, Haverhill, and Lawrence.

Auto
04-24-03, 12:16
Welcome aboard, freelow, and happy hunting out there. Be careful of LE, don't do anything stupid, and you'll do just fine.

GuessWho
04-24-03, 19:32
Hey Freelow,
Welcome man! As auto said be careful and use you're noodle. I mean use your noodle before using your noodle if ya know what I mean. Heh heh! Lowell still has some action, as you know now. I've found Lawrence to be quiet, shit you'll see a tumbleweed from time to time. Haverhill, now that's an animal of a different color. I like it there, but it's weird, can't explain it. Also, LE presence there seems to be extremely heavy at times so use your best judgement.

Freelow
04-25-03, 07:55
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the welcome. Have definately been using the big head while driving around.

Lawrence, it has been dead. Maybe it's the hours I'm driving, but I have not seen one thing the past two days. And, I have traveled every road listed prior and every road that looks promising - all to no avail.

Haverhill - only driven through it due to work and didn't really pay attention. Any recommendations for streets?

Thanks for the help.

Night Cruiser
04-26-03, 11:58
Hey guys,

I have been driving around Lowell lately (not looking for action though) and have seen several sw's working all over the place. Nothing to write home about. Appleton is full of sw's but they are lockjammers ("Well even the "master" has an offnight, and mine was Wednesday night around 9 PM when all I could find were a couple of low grade sw's so ugly they made the door locks on my car jam shut." - This quote is from EGG who posts on the Springfield/Holyoke board. So I give him the credit for this term.... and I think it's a funny one too.)
However, get this, and please correct me if I am nuts...... I was driving towards the Lowell connector on Merrimack St/Dutton st (there is a Heffner's gas station at the corner) I think.... anyway, after I cruised past Heffner's, I saw this whitegirl with dark hair, wearing tight jeans and a black leather coat on inline skates. After I came to a stop at a red light and I hear a knock on my window...... it's the chick on skates asking if I can give her a ride. I said I could not and thought nothing of it until I started wondering if she was working :)Have any of you guys seen this girl at this location..... It's a riot if she is actually a sw. I have also seen girls working between Jay's and the mentioned Heffners gas station.

GuessWho
04-26-03, 13:22
nghtcrsr,
Ya, I've seen my share of lockjammers. Have you ever pulled up to a girl and locked the doors as she tries to get in? That's a fucking riot.

Freelow,
As far as Haverhill, take exit 50 towards downtown and find the rotary. Go through the rotary up the hill and find White St. That area has some action as well as if you went straight through the rotary instead and took your first right up yet another hill. I know of a few whooah bars too but need to do some recon to get the names and whereabouts. I've never been inside, but saw a few stragglers go in that I could tell were working. Be careful though, especially around the rotary. LE parks almost anywhere in that city.

Auto
04-27-03, 21:45
Picked up Crystal at Jay's last night. Really, lots of sw's out for such a crappy night. I had 2 others in the car. both pigs, ditched both of 'em out of sheer fright. I need to brush up on my lockjamming skills I guess. Some seedy dude had 3 chicks he was pimping out at Jays early in the night, but they all 3 looked way too young to take a chance on, very strung out looking. I got Crystal at about 9 o clock and got a very well deserved bbbj with plenty of good gfe type talk. She was pretty horney, too, letting me probe where ever I wanted, 'nuff said. No phone number, she said she just started working the street a couple of weeks ago, but she was way to relaxed about the whole thing. Long-ish brown hair, I'd say she was 23 - 24 or so, great chest on this one, too.

Bruno68
04-28-03, 13:10
Do you actually have to go into Jay's or just pass through the parking lot?

Marsh Boy
04-28-03, 16:05
Hi fellas (and maybe a few ladies? ha),

Went to Haverhill last Wednesday night, off exit 50. It was around 11:30. Heavy heavy LE. I was thinking of going during a weekend day in the late afternoon. Anyone with advice?

Auto
04-28-03, 21:58
Just swing by and see who's hanging around. There's a pay phone in the parking lot and that can be a good anchor for activity nearby. The pimp/scumbag that was hanging around Sat. night was a real creep, but very brazen just standing at the corner of the store with his wares. If I was a cop I would have hassled the shit out of him.

GuessWho
04-28-03, 22:32
auto said dis
"she said she just started working the street a couple of weeks ago"

That means she was a ***** six months ago, went away for three, moved, and finally had the nerve to get back out there.

Night Cruiser
04-29-03, 00:57
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GuessWho
nghtcrsr,
Ya, I've seen my share of lockjammers. Have you ever pulled up to a girl and locked the doors as she tries to get in? That's a fucking riot.

GW, hell ya!!! One toooo many times. Some look so good from the back but once you see their faces... it's lock the doors and off to the races.

luvinfun
05-01-03, 16:10
Went cruising downtowm Lowell today. Down Gorham, up Middlesex and the surrounding neighborhoods.

Found 3 ladies hanging around Jay's but didn't want to stop right away. While driving up Middlesex saw a couple REAL lockjammers (thanks egg). After about an hour, I decided to run back over to Jay's. Picked up a blond with a decent body, mid-20's, all around about a 6 on the SW scale. Said her name was Jenny and she and her friends hang out almost daily there at vaious times. After an LE check she asked what Iwas looking for and I asked her what she was willing to do. :) She said BJ, FS, 1/2-1/2 and she has a place (DINGY but good for a mike check). Opted for a BJ. She asked for $40.00, I said 20. She said 30 and I said fine but only if you don't let a drop escape in the end. She agreed and I was treated to a really nice BBBJTC while feeling up her tits (not bad at all) and ass (needed a little toming).

All in all a decent Thursday afternoon up in Lowell. Looks like spring is finally in the air guys. :) Now only if LE would take a vaca and the burg could pick back up again.

Adobe
05-02-03, 00:04
Hey, All -

What, no evening posts from Lowell? I'm surprised that all of the action seems to occur during the day . . . is it ever worth a lunchtime jaunt (around noon to 1:00 p.m.)? As I sit here now, I'm tempted to hop in the car and drive on over (1/2 hour away), but it'll be after midnight and I gather there's no action in the later hours.

Comments and advice, fellas?

Thanks!

Adobe

Night Cruiser
05-02-03, 02:27
Heyluvinfun... did Jenny have any tattoos or a nose piercing? Sounds like someone I met last year and haven't seen her since (went by the same name)....

Originally posted by luvinfun
Went cruising downtowm Lowell today. Down Gorham, up Middlesex and the surrounding neighborhoods.

Found 3 ladies hanging around Jay's but didn't want to stop right away. While driving up Middlesex saw a couple REAL lockjammers (thanks egg). After about an hour, I decided to run back over to Jay's. Picked up a blond with a decent body, mid-20's, all around about a 6 on the SW scale. Said her name was Jenny and she and her friends hang out almost daily there at vaious times. After an LE check she asked what Iwas looking for and I asked her what she was willing to do. :) She said BJ, FS, 1/2-1/2 and she has a place (DINGY but good for a mike check). Opted for a BJ. She asked for $40.00, I said 20. She said 30 and I said fine but only if you don't let a drop escape in the end. She agreed and I was treated to a really nice BBBJTC while feeling up her tits (not bad at all) and ass (needed a little toming).

All in all a decent Thursday afternoon up in Lowell. Looks like spring is finally in the air guys. :) Now only if LE would take a vaca and the burg could pick back up again.

luvinfun
05-02-03, 07:57
nghtcrsr: no tatoos or piercings.

Adobe: I am only able to stroll during the day, so I do not know about the evenings.

Auto
05-02-03, 11:05
YESSSSSS! <---- (auto says in his best Marv Albert voice)

It's about time the daytime action started picking up in Lowell. My favorite time to cruise is daytime, and as many of you know, I am a fan of ducking into one of the many woodsy areas to do the deed. Give me a willing young thing, a quiet stand of trees or the empty back lot of an abandoned factory and I'm in my element.

MeatMan
05-02-03, 12:55
YESSSSSS! <---- (auto says in his best Marv Albert voice)

It's about time the daytime action started picking up in Lowell. My favorite time to cruise is daytime, and as many of you know, I am a fan of ducking into one of the many woodsy areas to do the deed. Give me a willing young thing, a quiet stand of trees or the empty back lot of an abandoned factory and I'm in my element.

Wah...Ya don't like dirty ol' alleyways???......huh,,hmm,huh :D

goslow
05-02-03, 17:38
Where is Jays located I am not all that familiar with lowell?

Thanks in advance

GuessWho
05-02-03, 23:11
Originally posted by goslow
Where is Jays located I am not all that familiar with lowell?

Thanks in advance

Take the Lowell Connector to the end and go left down the hill. Jays is on your right after the courthouse.

MinorThreat
05-03-03, 23:50
Hey, Im a new poster and long time lurker. Latley I have been cruisiing lowell. I have looked around downtown lowell area and the outskirts of downtown lowell. I have found nothing. Can anyone help give me the best location like downtown, spag.ville, highlands, etc. and what I should look for. Thanks a lot.

Night Cruiser
05-04-03, 13:13
Take the Lowell Connector to the end and go left down the hill. Jays is on your right after the courthouse.

GW,

If I am not mistaken, at the end of the Lowell connector you take a left and Jay's is on your right shortly after that.... but before you get near the court house..... unless, ther is another Jay's or CH that I don't know about. I saw a beautiful blonde (long straight hair, tight jeans) today over by haffner's but I doubt very much she was working.... she was looking at all the cars.... but she was WAY too good looking to be working... and I was in a hurry so I couldn't double check.
In reading the Worcester Posts..... Worcester is the most likely place to get rolled. Whenever you are asked to park in a well lighted area near housing complexes or parking lots.... that should be your first clue. When you hand over your money and the girl says, "I gotta go in for a second, I'll be right out" kiss your $$ goodbye. Remember that even girls who are, in general, earning their money will do this sometimes because they need their fix ASAP...... ....... Also, Lowell is not the best place to go hunting at night. Day time is the time to be there..... Later all, and stay safe.

Auto
05-04-03, 20:09
Jay's does seem to be the new hot spot for Lowell's newest breed of sw's: the naive younger girl being taken advantage of by pimp wannabes. There were no less than 6 different chicks hanging around outside in front of the store and at the corner sidewalk during about a 45 minute span today. I drove by a few too many times I guess 'cause they all thought I was LE and wouldn't go with me. I found this out from Dawn, a pleasant looking brunette who I managed to talk into getting in with me. I got a nice BBBJFOMO (Bare Back Blow Job Finished On My Own) while she furiously worked on her own pussy - nice show. I hate it though when as a courtesey you tell a chick you're gonna blow and she pulls it out, leaving you to spill your seed on the ground. I can deal with it if I know it's part of the deal, but shit, full disclosure in advance would be nice.

Anyway, I don't expect that Jay's will be hooker central for too much longer, as the moron who's pimping out these girls is way too brazen and it's only a matter of time before the cops move in. He does have some nice talent, though.

Oh, one more thing, I almost forgot! I see this chick in front of the store 24 on Appleton dressed up in white, white top, white skirt, looks good from far, far from good, one of those. Me, being the curious type, pulls into the lot after seeing her still there on my 2nd pass. She's pretending to be talking on a cell phone, saying real loud so I can hear '.. I gotta make some money before I come home, yeah, I don't even have a ride...' as I walk in. I buy some crap and take my time walking out past her, making eye contact. I'm already in my ride and she's at my window asking if I can give her a lift home. I quickly come up with a bullshit story about some business I have to take care of first, she's pretty pushy, and her teeth are fucking horendous, she gets my drift and gives up. It probably would have sucked, but I was dying to know if she had panties on under that short-ish skirt. Anyone else see her today about 1:00 pm or so?

HamBone
05-05-03, 08:24
quote from auto:

Yeaaah, man! I've used many of those woodsy areas in Lowell as well as parking garages, cemeteries, railroad sidings, deserted buildings, and parking lots of the college, Post Office, and busy shopping centers. The riverside parking was the greatest until the city "improved" that area; one afternoon I saw bobbing heads in two other cars in addition to mine at same time. Gawd, I get aroused just thinking about those great times in the late '80s and early '90s. There were loads of girls and not much LE interferance. I too, was a daytimer and used to partake on a daily basis, but since I've retired I can't afford the hobby. Sure do get some vicarious pleasures from reading about those of you who are still checking things out! :)

SeniorCitizen
05-05-03, 11:34
Auto:

I picked up Dawn on Saturday near Jay's. It took me about 6 passes as she didn't seem to be making eye contact. When we finally did she was convinced I was a cop. Had the same finish but ended up laughing as she got very ticked off that the tissue she used to clean up stuck to her hand and she couldn't shake it off. She showed me wher she lived (we parked down the block), but the sloppy finish turned me off and I'll be looking elsewhere. I should have posted earlier, might have saved you a cleaning bill.

Marsh Boy
05-05-03, 16:22
Went on recon and swung by Lowell Sunday night around 9:00. Jays was hopping, at least five sometimes six girls hanging out front. However, there were also these guys hanging with them - pimp daddies maybe. I don't do pimps, only self employed SWs for me. LE was light or they were just parked in lots, not really prowling. I only saw white girls being pimped by hispanic guys. I was dearly looking for a nice latina. Any ideas?

Auto
05-06-03, 17:21
I'm with you on the pimp thing MarshBoy, but you don't even have to talk to these fucking kids, that's what they are. Hell, I don't think I even made eye contact with them on my last 2 Jay's pick-up. I honestly can't belive that the cops aren't all over this crowd. It would be such an easy bust! Maybe the whole budget crisis has hit harder than we thought. Or, the higher-ups figure if they let the street level crimes get a little more out of control, the Lowell taxpayers will pony up more dough.

Word of advice for working Jay's: Take a run down that street that parallels Gorham, and before you get to the Haffner's (It Kicks!) gas station, take a look down the driveway to the right that has a clear line of sight to Jay's. I've seen cop cars parked there maybe to keep an eye on things, not lateley though.

A second tip for the cautious reader: If you don't feel comfortable about getting a little tart from the parking lot right off the bat, park your car and make good eye contact with one as you walk into the store. If the chick is hanging around your car when you come out, you're in business.

Not a tip, but an observation: Jay's used to be Jerry's, a regular convienience store that was mostly clean and 'normal.' Now it's a dirty, filthy 3rd world bodega with shelves full of that Goya crap and a shady clientele to boot. Maybe that's why the street bimbs can get away with using the place as their showroom - Jay's owner just doesn't give a shit.

Fluff
05-07-03, 13:21
I'm not familiar with Lowell at all, but I followed the directions here for Jay's yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon. I drove around for about an hour and a half, but I don't think I saw a single SW.

GuessWho
05-07-03, 17:04
Man,
I didn't see shit last night cept Liza in Haverhill but I passed due to the two cruisers around the corner. Lawrence, zippo, and Lowell I only saw one about 12:30 am. This is probably the third time I've seen this chick. She's a pretty brunette who was walking along Chelmsford St. heading towards Westford St. Now seeing it's always the same time and place I see this girl it could be a misunderstanding on my part. Not to mention it's a bad place for a pickup IMHO, and a cruiser that went by scared me away. For all I know she works at the bar or gas station down the street and gets out at that time. But I'm telling ya, I got the eye.

Night Cruiser
05-08-03, 02:09
Originally posted by Fluff
I'm not familiar with Lowell at all, but I followed the directions here for Jay's yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon. I drove around for about an hour and a half, but I don't think I saw a single SW.

Fluff,

Instead of driving around and wasting gas just sit in the parking lot and watch the action around you. I was there this Sunday around 4PM (not looking for anything)and saw a lot of action going on.

GuessWho
05-08-03, 12:43
Well, this morning at 1 am I hooked up with Sherry. She's on the skinny side, kind of tall, with bleached blond hair I think. It just started to rain out and I saw her on the street that parallels Westford behind that Cumberland farms near the split that heads to Westford. This street rarely has action, but I lucked out as I was heading home about to call it a night. She took me so deep she must have got a few pubes in her eye. I'd rate her looks a 5-6, great technique, and not bad to talk to. Anybody know her?

Floater
05-08-03, 13:45
I'd be careful with this one. One of the other girls mentioned to me that the skinny girl that hangs around Jay's has "the bug" (HIV). BJ is probably safe, but I'd draw the line there.

Boris1069
05-08-03, 20:29
I knew a Sherry from Fitchberg about 5'7" mid 30's
had brown hair at the time but was truly good at
what she did.I think she did some time thats why she left the scene. I would love to know if this is her. If you see her again ask if she was in Fitchberg

GuessWho
05-08-03, 20:57
Will do boris, but she said she was 30. She pretty much looked it too but I'll ask about the Burg since I've trolled there a bunch.

Night Cruiser
05-11-03, 01:01
I've been scouting the Jay's area..... I was there Friday night after midnight (for about 1 hour). I saw 4 sw. One was way too drunk. One looked good (about a 7). Forward now to Saturday around 9PM..... picked up Krystal, said that it was her birthday (guess what I gave her for her b'day :) ). she is now 22. She looks much younger and in good shape. I had spotted her the night before (a 7 in my book). Slim build, long dark hair. Hangs out with a little PR guy. Paid $30 for a bbbjtc. Took it like a champ. Good technique. Talked dirty. Said that she liked her ass fingered while getting doggystyled.... Oh! well, maybe next time..... Be aware that there is a lot of LE around the area. Be safe.

GuessWho
05-11-03, 18:13
nghtcrsr,
I saw a girl last night that fits that description. I got off of 495 on Rt. 38 and about a 1/2 mile past Wendy's I forked left toward's Jay's area. I saw this girl speedwalking past that park (she must be from Haverhill) with a DD's cup in her hand. She was definitley working but I must have spooked her. She kept on going and I had $30 to burn. Oh well, she looked good.

Boris1069
05-11-03, 20:47
Sting Sat afternoon one way street that runs
parallel to Appelton. Near shelter Great looking police woman

GuessWho
05-11-03, 23:21
Sheeeyat, I avoid that area anyway. I cruise it but only to get from A to B. LE is all over those one ways. Speaking of which I saw a nice looking blond eyeing traffic at the Store 24 tonight. It was pouring out.

Auto
05-12-03, 21:33
nghtcrsr, I scored with Krystal or Crystal a couple of weeks ago. Yup, I agree she's pretty nice. Did you go to the bar parking lot, way in back? I was in that fine ass a knuckle or two myself, and she does do the dirty talk nice, saying how she didn't like ass fucking at first, but gets off on it after a while. I like a chick who pretty much lets the guy call the shots and seems to actually enjoy what she's doing. I woulda taken Crystal to the Caswell if I had more time.

Hot tub room @ Caswell Motel: $80
12 pack of Hieneken: $15
3-pack of lubricated skins: $3.50
Spending a couple of hours doing whatever you've ever fantisized about to some chick who you don't have to ever see again: Priceless

Night Cruiser
05-13-03, 02:07
nghtcrsr, I scored with Krystal or Crystal a couple of weeks ago. Yup, I agree she's pretty nice. Did you go to the bar parking lot, way in back? I was in that fine ass a knuckle or two myself, and she does do the dirty talk nice, saying how she didn't like ass fucking at first, but gets off on it after a while. I like a chick who pretty much lets the guy call the shots and seems to actually enjoy what she's doing. I woulda taken Crystal to the Caswell if I had more time.

Hot tub room @ Caswell Motel: $80
12 pack of Hieneken: $15
3-pack of lubricated skins: $3.50
Spending a couple of hours doing whatever you've ever fantisized about to some chick who you don't have to ever see again: Priceless

LOL Auto..... Hope you had something to wash that finger with.

No, we went to an apartment complex. It was pretty quiet. Sorry, but I am a corona man myself.......
BTW, I went by Jay's today around 10 AM and there were four LE cruisers surrounding a blue SUV in the parking lot. I would stay out of that area in the day time. I hope it wasn't any of you unlucky guys. Stay safe.

monkeysarefunny
05-15-03, 19:01
Saw 2 SW's last night at Store 24. One blonde with big'ens and a juicey arse. She however had a ball and chain in the form of a mouthy pimp so I kept on going. The other was talking with someone in a cab like looking car. Which one of you mongers was that? :) The odd thing was no LE in the area....almost a bit too quiet. Could that car and SW been a plant? Be careful fella's

Auto
05-17-03, 06:59
Looks like we're starting to lose some talent, guys. From Friday's Lowell Sun police log:

Crystal L. Abraham, 24, 62 West Sixth St.; common nightwalking, possession of hypodermic needle/syringe, resisting arrest.

I wonder if she like the prison matron's finger up her ass as much as she liked mine!

Freelow
05-17-03, 09:54
Hey Guys,

Still lurking and only posting when I see something worth adding to. If i'm not mistaken, Crystal (sp?) looks her age (24) and has long brownish hair. If this is her, I picked her up early tuesday morning around 1am on Appleton. After 10 minutes of bitching and asking if I was done yet, I couldn't take it anymore. She finished her kissing of the snake and I got rid of her.

Not a surprise that she got nabbed. She waved me down as I drove past her that morning. Dumb broad.

Night Cruiser
05-17-03, 12:13
Hey, if it's the same Crystal... Man, she lied to me..... she said she was 22. No losing talent here, if she was carrying a needle she will need cash soon. Resisting arrest? That girl was harmless..... cops always add that charge as an insentive I think......

Looks like we're starting to lose some talent, guys. From Friday's Lowell Sun police log:

Crystal L. Abraham, 24, 62 West Sixth St.; common nightwalking, possession of hypodermic needle/syringe, resisting arrest.

I wonder if she like the prison matron's finger up her ass as much as she liked mine!

goslow
05-17-03, 14:10
I cruised Lowell last night and LE was out in force and no girls to be found. I cruised all over and nothing no where no how. The police were all over Appleton, School, Broadway, Streets. Also in downtown, and the Acre areas.

Good luck boyz.

GuessWho
05-17-03, 23:13
OK, dumb question. Where is the Acre area? I'm sure I know it just not by name.

Night Cruiser
05-18-03, 02:15
Originally posted by Freelow
Hey Guys,

Still lurking and only posting when I see something worth adding to. If i'm not mistaken, Crystal (sp?) looks her age (24) and has long brownish hair. If this is her, I picked her up early tuesday morning around 1am on Appleton. After 10 minutes of bitching and asking if I was done yet, I couldn't take it anymore. She finished her kissing of the snake and I got rid of her.

Not a surprise that she got nabbed. She waved me down as I drove past her that morning. Dumb broad.

Who knows, there might be more than one Crystal out there. This Crystal tends to be more discreet. I did see her out there today with her bf/pimp as I drove past Jay's....... Has anyone picked up a Jenn? Damn, never again... she stinks (odor wise).

Auto
05-18-03, 21:15
Too funny, ntht. Jenn, kind of cute, short dark hair, young, nice bod but a big furry bush, has a basement apartment (if you can call it that) on Grand St.? Saw her a month or two ago, and yeah, she stank like old musty dirty jeans.

Night Cruiser
05-19-03, 01:00
Too funny, ntht. Jenn, kind of cute, short dark hair, young, nice bod but a big furry bush, has a basement apartment (if you can call it that) on Grand St.? Saw her a month or two ago, and yeah, she stank like old musty dirty jeans.

Auto,

The stench was so bad that I didn't want to find out where it was coming from..... in other words.... I didn't tounch anything.... ewwwwww.

Night Cruiser
05-26-03, 02:30
Stopped today at Jay's for a soda (9PM), There were 5 SW hanging out with no takers. No great lookers but there was one with short red hair that looked like she had a fine body. On the lighter side, I did see an older gent..... 70's.... cruising the area a lot.... SeniorCitizen? :)

SeniorCitizen
05-26-03, 13:28
Originally posted by nghtcrsr
Stopped today at Jay's for a soda (9PM), There were 5 SW hanging out with no takers. No great lookers but there was one with short red hair that looked like she had a fine body. On the lighter side, I did see an older gent..... 70's.... cruising the area a lot.... SeniorCitizen? :)

Usually by 9 I'm home eating my oatmeal, and I haven't hit my 70"s just yet. With 5 around you could have started a bidding war. Confirms my theory that when rent comes due first of the month, the supply increases.

GuessWho
05-26-03, 17:57
Here's a weird scenario:
I went in town (Boston) last night out with a buddy and came back through Lowell around 2am. On Rt. 38 I see this decent looking older (41 she said) blond thumbing. As I passed her a cruiser went by so I kept on going. I did lap back though and she approached me at a red light. There was no one on the road and she begged for a ride. I said get in and she needed to get to Billerica. She offered to pay me for the ride but I said don't worry about it. I was wondering when she'd ask if I'm a cop, nadda. I don't think she was a SW. Long story short I guess she just needed a ride, no bj, no nothing. Too bad too, she wasn't bad. She did mention where she works in Billerica and said come by for a drink and kept on thanking me for the ride. Dam, I went home with a chubby.

monkeysarefunny
05-26-03, 18:45
Alright who picked up the blonde in front of the store 24 Sunday night at 8pm???? Looped around to get her but someone scooped her up right before me.

Night Cruiser
05-30-03, 00:03
Drove by Jay's this A.M around 11, the girls were already lining up!!! Any reports?

GuessWho
05-31-03, 12:45
Nope, no reports but I saw many cruisers zipping around @ 1am. Something was up, then one had a head on accident on Westford St.

monkeysarefunny
06-01-03, 18:53
Where is Jays? I have seen it mentioned several times but no location.