12-31-05, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Dcnova
02-13-06, 13:57
Spotsylvania Deputies Receive Sex Services in Prostitution Cases

By Tom Jackman
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, February 13, 2006; B01

They enter the massage parlors as undercover detectives. They leave as satisfied customers.

In Spotsylvania County, as part of a campaign by the sheriff's office to root out prostitution in the massage parlor business, detectives have been receiving sexual services from "masseuses." During several visits to Moon Spa on Plank Road last month, detectives allowed women to perform sexual acts on them on four occasions and once left a $350 tip, according to court papers.

Spotsylvania Sheriff Howard D. Smith said that the practice is not new and that only unmarried detectives are assigned to such cases. Most prostitutes are careful not to say anything incriminating, so sexual contact is necessary, he said.

"If I thought we could get the conviction without that, we wouldn't allow it," Smith said. "If you want to make them, this has to be done."

But numerous police and legal experts said they were not aware of any law enforcement agency in the Washington region, or the country, that allows sexual contact in prostitution investigations. Police should not break the law to enforce it, they said.

"It's insane," said Charles J. Key Sr., a retired Baltimore police lieutenant who trains police officers and federal agents across the country. "If you allow officers to go through with the act, they've violated the law. You don't get an exception for participating in a violation of law."

Similar investigations by police in the Maryland suburbs in recent years have not ended well. In 1995, police in Howard County allowed detectives to receive sexual services from masseuses. But prosecutors later dismissed the charges against nearly all of those arrested rather than expose the investigation's tactics in open court. Five years ago, Montgomery County police sent informers into massage parlors to have sex with women there. Prosecutors told police to stop the practice, which they did, and dismissed charges against the women.

Henry "Hap" Connors Jr., chairman of the Spotsylvania Board of Supervisors, was unaware that county investigators were having sexual contact with suspects.

Connors questioned the use of resources but expressed confidence in Smith.

"I would hope that our deputies have better ways to investigate this type of thing and have other priorities they are pursuing," he said. "We just had a kid stabbed to death. I'd hope they would spend more time pursuing those matters than pursuing pleasurable acts."

Supervisor Robert Hagan said: "It sounds like a legal question. If Fairfax is able to accomplish this without crossing that line, I would think we'd be able to do it, too. But I'm not the sheriff, and Howard's a pretty smart guy. . . . It seems extreme."

Typically, a verbal agreement to provide services and an overt act such as undressing or producing a condom will support a charge of soliciting prostitution, according to prosecutors, defense lawyers, police officials and law professors.

Key and others said undercover officers need obtain only an offer of sex for money to make a case. "Most of the time, they can get [prostitutes] far enough where there's a solicitation," he said, "an offer of sex, which is far enough to put them under arrest."

Jon Gould, a criminal law professor at George Mason University, said of the sexual contact in Spotsylvania: "I've never heard of that anywhere else in any police department. You don't have to go through with the act to prove" solicitation. He called it an improper use of taxpayer dollars.

Smith said most "professionals" know better than to name an explicit act and a price. And with the Asian-run parlors that have periodically sprung up in Spotsylvania, he said, "they don't speak much English. There's not a lot of conversation." Smith and Spotsylvania Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney Thomas Shaia likened the situation to investigators buying drugs from a drug dealer -- a necessary violation to prove a larger crime.

But police officials and prosecutors in many Northern Virginia jurisdictions said buying drugs, as undercover officers routinely do, is not analogous. Officers purchase drugs for evidence but don't use them. Likewise, the other jurisdictions do not allow their officers to conduct sexual activities with suspected prostitutes.

"Our policy has always been no, we don't do it," said Robert F. Horan Jr., Fairfax County's chief prosecutor for nearly four decades. "Normally, there is a conversation where you agree what the sexual act is going to be and what the price is going to be," Horan said. He noted that such a negotiation isn't too difficult because "there aren't a lot of Phi Beta Kappas in that field."

Horan added: "They've got to get some agreement. Otherwise, they're doing it for love."

Capt. John Crawford, an Alexandria police spokesman, said that the city's detectives might go so far as to disrobe but that once a suspected prostitute makes a move to "the guy's personal area," she is arrested.

Spotsylvania sheriff's deputies have shut down several massage parlors with the help of the Virginia attorney general's office, specifically its Financial Crime Intelligence Center. The director of the center, Edward J. Doyle, authored the affidavit for the raid last week on Moon Spa, which resulted in the arrest of two Fairfax residents -- Hae Suk Chon and Chung Hwan Choe -- who are alleged to be the spa's proprietors.

According to the affidavit, after receiving a tip about possible impropriety at Moon Spa, two unidentified Spotsylvania detectives promptly visited the spa and each paid $60 for 30-minute massages in separate rooms. A woman known only as Mimi gave the detectives a bath, a brief massage and then performed a sex act on them. "For her services, 'Mimi' was paid a $50 'tip,' " Doyle wrote. Police made two more visits with similar results.

Doyle said he did not want to comment on the propriety of sexual contact between investigators and suspects, referring questions to the sheriff.

Virginia Attorney General Robert F. McDonnell (R) declined to discuss the investigative techniques of the case. "This investigation is a matter for local law enforcement," spokesman Tucker Martin said.

Key, the former Baltimore lieutenant, noted that he would have concerns for the officers' health, their psychological well-being and any difficulties such duty might cause with their families, in addition to the legal issues.

Smith said, "It's not something the sheriff likes his people to do, but in these cases, it's the only way to prosecute these people." He said his department's approach was not a secret since detectives had testified to similar experiences in trials of other massage parlor operators.

© 2006 The Washington Post Company

Vamonger
03-15-06, 18:23
Stopped in my old haunt and drew Yumi who has been there all of 10 day. Cute, slender body with natural B's and a cute face. TS was good and main events were well received. Her native Asian language was well spoken, but didn't last very long. However she is practically a native French speaker and very enthusiastic in her parlez vous Francais.

Yumi ranked:

Looks: 7.0 (knocked off a few tenths for a slight pooch, bit of boob droop).

Attitude: 8.0 playful with decent english

Performance: 7.5 good and didn't complain about being tired or wanting to hurry.

Not the youngest in the recent Sakura stable (early to mid 30s if I had to guess), but worth a repeat.

VAM

Wayward One
03-30-06, 05:15
This index covers reports of Nova AMPS as found here on the board from January 2006 to March 2006.

Any review over a few days old may already be out of date, and the providers may have moved on.

Listings follow the format:
Provider - date of report - reviewers handle (*)

* subjective qualification on my behalf as to whether it was a positive, negative, or other/mixed review.

2006's Reviews
==============

HWC (9)
===
Sue - 3/13/06 - moonview (+)
Sue - 3/13/06 - Creeper (+)
Jen - 3/7/06 - Benefactor9 (+)
Connie - 2/19/06 - Sleazebum (+)
Young - 2/13/06 - Asian Shark (?)
Sue - 1/20/06 - Benefactor9 (+)
Mickey - 1/20/06 - Benefactor9 (+)
Sue - 1/10/06 - Likes Fun Peep (+)[2005 thread]
Sue - 1/8/06 - sleazebum (+) [2005 thread]

Sakura (11)
======
May - 3/25/06 - BigTigger (+)
Loomi - 3/14/06 - zoomster (+)
Yumi - 3/15/06 - Vamonger (+) {MP thread}
May - 3/4/06 - Sleazebum (+)
May - 3/3/06 - Vamonger (+)
May - 2/23/06 - moonview (+)
Happy - 2/22/06 - moonview (+)
May - 2/20/06 - zoomster (+)
Happy - 2/11/06 - BigTigger (+)
Happy - 1/21/06 - zoomster (+)
Louie - 1/10/06 - Vamonger (+)

Champions
=========
Tina - 3/12/06 - Dlrzboy (+)
Jisoong - 3/3/06 - zoomster (+)

Backlick
========
??? - 1/12/06 - Harry Dude (-)
??? - 1/9/06 - Ustrongman (-) [2005 thread]

Sunstar
=======
Cindy - 1/9/06 - Harley Dude (?+)

K
=
Kim - 1/24/06 - Sleazebum (+)

SWC
===
Young - 1/29/06 - Gulliver (+)

Comfort Therapy
===============
??? - 2/15/06 - Sushi Boy (-) no joy

Youngs
======
Yoko - 2/22/06 - Nice 499 (?)

Kims
====
Nineh - 2/28/06 - akfourtyseven (+)

Closed Locations
================

Ginko
=====
Shut down? Eviction notice posted ? - 1/12/06 - Gulliver :(

Wayward One

All described acts should be read as interactive fiction.

Artbob
04-10-06, 21:01
I visited Sakura today, as I later find out that was a very busy day and only two girls were there. I was greeted by May, after collecting the house fee and ordering from the typical menu we were on ou way to the shower room. The shower felt like a automatic car wash but enjoyable. Back to the massage table she gave me a good and creative body to body massage. Then for the main event she offered a fun rotation through your typical dishes. She shortened me on time; she gracefully apologized stating that they have been very busy lately and especially today. I didn’t mind as the overall experience was good. I wanted to tip her extra for the creative massage and event full main course; she returned half of the tip and asked me to come again for a longer session when they will be less busy. I’ll definitely do so and report back on the board, I would to experience what she can do without being time pressured and tired.

May looks is around 6 and her performance was about a 6.

Until next time.

Vamonger
04-11-06, 21:32
Changed up today and stopped by HWC. Drew Jenny who is a beautiful, tall drink of water. I'd say towards 5'7" in height, wavey chestnut hair, very pretty face and a fantastic body. Oh the boobs, did I mention the boobs?! She has amazing, natural D's. The one's that are kinda surprising in size for such a trim girl.

She was a little demure/quiet at first, but warmed up quickly. TS was good and all elements cleaned well. Skipped any initial massage and went to training. She was very attentive and skilled. Some acting was involved on her part, but nothing distracting or over the top.

Overall a good performance from a very sweet, attractive girl.

Looks: 8.5
Service: 8.0
Attitude: 9.0
Overall: 8.75

I'll come back to have her fill up my muscle training VIP card.

VAM

Vamonger
04-11-06, 21:34
I visited Sakura today, as I later find out that was a very busy day and only two girls were there. I was greeted by May, after collecting the house fee and ordering from the typical menu we were on ou way to the shower room. The shower felt like a automatic car wash but enjoyable. Back to the massage table she gave me a good and creative body to body massage. Then for the main event she offered a fun rotation through your typical dishes. She shortened me on time; she gracefully apologized stating that they have been very busy lately and especially today. I didn’t mind as the overall experience was good. I wanted to tip her extra for the creative massage and event full main course; she returned half of the tip and asked me to come again for a longer session when they will be less busy. I’ll definitely do so and report back on the board, I would to experience what she can do without being time pressured and tired.

May looks is around 6 and her performance was about a 6.

Until next time.

Wow you're a tougher grader than I am!! LOL

VAM

A John
04-20-06, 10:09
Took a trip across the river yesterday. Work-related such a beautiful day couldn't resist the subconscious mind kept saying Kims Kims. So just seem like what I should do stop in a local AMP Columbia Pike flirtations little Mamasan very bubbly takes me to my room house little more .70 in walks this hot little number miniskirt and Nike T-shirt everything natural ( Lisa ). I had requested her after reading about her on TER by far the best TS ever back to the room and facedown once again by far the best massage, my table was a little bit out in the room. Giving her the ability to walk completely around me. I like it when they go to the head of the table. I'm getting a tremendous amount of hand action. There was some sort of oil rub down after which came a scalding hot towel laid across my entire body. Very relaxing after little time she proceeds to clean up all the oil. Then comes the flip by now top is up with the erasers erect skirt is up. Excellent massage on the front with a lot of kissing in linking of the sides of the shaft. Then some more oil meanwhile I am DATY a lot of LK all over my body. I'm not sure what was going on between hands mouth and oil. I couldn't hold back BANG, BANG, BANG I couldn't stop the flow nor did I want to. A whole lot more action to the shaft I really was in a bad position for the mirror. Then she turned around we had Dripping from the side of the face the chin down on the chest were obviously she was rubbing erasers. Hot towel cleanup mouthwash, water and I'm getting dressed total time 80 minutes no exaggeration. She said because they were very slow just after lunch was the reason. I got there around 2. I will return!

.4 TIP I'm just following those in front of me. Don't wanna be a big spender causing inflation. By far the best $.10 I'm spent in some time.

Jim Rob
04-22-06, 00:25
Tomorrow night, my wife is leaving for the night. A few hours for me to go out and have some fun. I read a review about a girl being a spinner. I'm not sure what that is. If someone can PM me that. I would appreciate it. Also if someone has any info on a place I can go local for some fun. I live near Centreville and I don't wanna drive very far. Been to HWC and thats too far for me. I'm looking for something local. If you mongers can help, thank you . If not I will find something and report for sure.

A John
04-22-06, 17:39
Hi John,

Was wondering if you could let me know the address or phone of the columbia pike massage place you have been too.

Also do you know of any latinos massage places?

Thanx a lot

Stinkk

================================================

I'm an admitted newbie, and at times make mistakes. My most recent report brought on a reply from "stinkk" which I've posted above. I'm not sure how to handle it it looks to LE to me. I think my report was clear so I've put this out here for the consensus.

Personally it sounds like LE

Be careful out there!

A

PS: "stinkk" once I've draw my conclusion on the consensus hence my apology or not.

MrSunnyHills
04-23-06, 22:04
Tomorrow night, my wife is leaving for the night. A few hours for me to go out and have some fun. I read a review about a girl being a spinner. I'm not sure what that is. If someone can PM me that. I would appreciate it. Also if someone has any info on a place I can go local for some fun. I live near Centreville and I don't wanna drive very far. Been to HWC and thats too far for me. I'm looking for something local. If you mongers can help, thank you . If not I will find something and report for sure.Jim Rob,

Sorry - I've been a bit out of the Nova scene for awhile, so no recommendataions for Centerville. Anyway, my understanding of a spinner is a very small, especially thin asian gal. I had an outstanding spinner in LA some years back - a Thai gal who advertised sensual massage, but provided out of this world service. Reminiscing!

Eerock
04-27-06, 15:43
Was pleased to see from my visit a few weeks ago that this joint had a few decent looking girls, younger than your average inside the beltway NoVa joint.

Took a trip across the river yesterday. Work-related such a beautiful day couldn't resist the subconscious mind kept saying Kims Kims.

A John
04-28-06, 18:49
I may be out of place here but I've been keeping an eye on the Waterbury Connecticut raid. Seems that 10 massage parlor's were hit Thursday <http://www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?S=4830831>
Seems some 50 people arrested and possibly a few dozen mongers may have been pulled in. I'm not certain but it seems that the LE was also watching the local board. Just as all bad situations I think there's something we can learn from this to protect our own. I'm going to step back now and let the seniors here take over. Any advice/suggestions?

Love AMPs
05-01-06, 08:43
I went by Soo Guong in Dumfries yesterday and found they were unexpectedly closed. A hand-written sign on the front door said they were closed for renovations and an apology for the inconvenience. But they didn't say when they would reopen.

If anyone knows more info, please do us a favor and share.

Spoondog
05-03-06, 18:11
Any word on the new amp in the same complex as hwc in woodbridge called A-1 therapy. Saw an add in wah. Post, want to try it but only if it is full service. If anyone has been there post info on the forum with review. Thanks.

Vaampfan
05-03-06, 20:44
I stopped at A-1 and was qouted $80. Said thanks and went around the corner. Don't know about the staff.

BMajor
05-04-06, 22:19
Long-time lurker and monger, first report on this board. Please be kind.

Imagined I had stopped in at HWC ("Health and Welness Center," perhaps) the other day, thought about taking one for the team at A+ but somehow thought better of it. Maybe later.

Waited in the far room for about 15 minutes, then manager took me to the front room. One of these days I might see if she wants to provide some training. But then in comes "June," a real little doll, 23, about 5', flat tummy, nice firm stand-up rack that if they're not natural, the doc did a REALLY good job. Long hair, and even speaks pretty good English. Subtly mentioned that she likes Chanel #5, by the way.

Even though the place seemed kinda busy with the bell ringing constantly, the TS was long, slow and thorough. She was in no hurry though there must have been others waiting. When I offered to give her a TS, of course got the standard "Next time." Well, we'll see.

In the room, went right to the soft B2B massage, unhindered by skirt or tubetop. A little rear digital action, interesting but I'm not really into that much. Tasty nips. She seemed to enjoy at least once, maybe twice, my having a leisurely dinner at the Y, then orally applied the raingear for a nice slow dogwalk and then some serious missionary work.

A little DFK, but she finally said the stubble (it was late afternoon) irritates her skin, so next time I'll shave before arriving. Talked a little, she's from Pusan, I said the last time I was there, back during my rather mediocre military career, she would have been about 8 years old! "Ha ha you not that old, you very strong. And very hairy, I like." This shortly after I thought I'd have a heart attack.

The usual door fee and contribution to the fund for the salvation of wayward girls, and it all lasted darn near the full hour. I left fully relaxed, sure hope to see her again. One more visit to fill my card.

LexLuther
05-05-06, 07:43
BMajor,

Very nice report for a FNG. Keep it up.

Lex

A John
05-06-06, 14:36
Driving towards Lowes I saw some really HOT girls and being one who can't resist a quick blowjob from a pretty face, I pulled over and she quickly told me $20 for a blowjob and $40 for a fuck. She also said she had a room. Being skeptical, I told her I needed to go the ATM and would return in a minute or two. She said she'd be right there waiting. I drove around the block and watched as several other guys fell into the trap. I learned later that this was a sting operation.

The comment in the article stating that the undercover officers were solicited is an outright lie. When I pulled up to the girl, she solicited me, offering to f**k or s**k me for money. I am lucky to have followed my gut instinct in the situation and feel badly for those guys who didn't. The police, well they are out there using unscrupulous means to ruin the lives of otherwise innocent men. I just knew something was funny as I drive this highway 2 or 3 times a day. Usually the only thing out are some drunken strung out SWers. Nothing looking this good.

Member #4032
05-07-06, 12:24
Went by about a week ago and had May again. Very dissappointing performance. She's still a good girl with nice boobs, but seemed overworked and just wanting it to end. Probably won't go back to see her for a while. Anyone been there lately, do they have any new girls? As usual, large boobs preferred. :)

Go Slow
05-08-06, 10:18
If you would have read my report (#122 General Reports) last week on May you would have known that she is very rushed and tries to get you out ASAP.

Went by about a week ago and had May again. Very dissappointing performance. She's still a good girl with nice boobs, but seemed overworked and just wanting it to end. Probably won't go back to see her for a while. Anyone been there lately, do they have any new girls? As usual, large boobs preferred. :)

Member #4032
05-08-06, 16:17
Go Slow,

I had actually read the report, but I wish I had gone home after I was told that she was the only provider available. I don't make it out that often and was in the neighborhood and thought I would try Kari based on a previous recommendation, but got stuck with May. Oh well. Next time I'll just leave, but I got the itch and was hoping that maybe I'd get lucky.

Jim Rob
05-08-06, 18:49
Driving towards Lowes I saw some really HOT girls

If the SW is too hot to be walking on the street. She might be LE.
If the SW has nice looking teeth. She might be LE.
If the SW is a WSW. She might be LE

Unclejed
05-09-06, 17:22
I went to HWC on Tuesday around noon, but the mamasan told me they were closed. I didn't think to ask when they were reopening. Since I had already made the drive, I decided to try the new place advertised in the Post, which is in an adjacent building. I had read somewhere on this forum that they charged 70 for the house fee, but I figured what the hell. Someone needs to take one for the team.

One of the first things I noticed was a caucasian guy at the front desk. Standing next to him was an asian lady. I didn't like this, but I didn't want to turn around a walk out with him and a lady watching me. One thing I like about asian massage parlors is that they are asian. Americans don't know anything about that business, so I saw his presence as a negative. It was kind of weird since I have become accustomed to being greeted by a mamasan.

I was lead into a room by the lady, who was average looking and, although she looked like she was in her 30s, was probably in her 40s. I paid the 70 house fee. The massage was quite good but was strictly professional. At the end, she sort of smiled at me and I took the look to mean that something more might be available. I gave a slight indication to her that I wanted an extended massage. She held her finger to her mouth in a 'shush' sign to signal that no one outside the room was to know what was going on. She then proceeded with a damn good hr.

I got the feeling that this was not a fs joint, even though I did not request fs. I suppose I should have asked since no one has reported this information yet to my knowledge. My maseusse was fairly accommodating, so it may be that arrangements for fs can be made on an individual basis, but it's not a given like it is at many known places.

I tipped 2.5 jacks and left. The upshot is that it appears to be a standard VA rub and tug joint, and I don't see how they will survive next to HWC.

Zoomster
05-10-06, 15:57
Jethro, I wasn't even aware of this new place. Thanks for the report. Recently I went to Sakura, around 8:30 p.m., and was told to come back as they were busy. In the parking lot were three mongers sitting in their cars, presumably waiting their turn. I didn't feel like waiting around. I figured HWC was probably booked up as well, so on a whim I stopped at Kinja. I had one previous and rather memorable experience at Kinja (for those who care, it is somewhere in the board archives).

A bunch of teenagers were hanging out nearby, but they ignored me as I went inside. I was greet by Chantal, an older provider in her forties. She told me sixty for a half-hour massage, which I should have taken as a sign to go home. No shower was offered, though I did hear someone taking a shower (I don't think it was a client, for the only car in the tiny lot was mine). She gave me a quickie five minute rub down, then asked if I wanted more strenuous therapy. She proceeded to demonstrate some oral techniques. She was quite good in this area, almost too good, for when we reached the heavy exercise portion of the therapy, I was finished after just a few minutes. I was in and out of the joint literally in fifteen minutes, feeling ripped off. When I left, there was a side door open and I saw Chantal and another girl watching t.v. I guess American Idol was more important than quality service. This place must stay in business by feeding off the leftovers from Sakura and HWC. I hope the new amp doesn't follow the same strategy. Of the four Prince William amps I have visited (the others are Sakura, HWC, and Champions), Kinja is by far the worst. I won't waste my money on a third visit.

Novaflow
05-10-06, 19:20
Went to HWC also on Tuesday - may have actually bumped into one of you - and it was "Closed for Repairs". Called in and they were open again today. Mamasan answered the phone. Had therapy by Sunny twice in recent weeks. Excellent service - anyone else think that? Discovered she is no longer there, so will roll the dice again soon.

A-Plus Therapy is around the corner. Went there yesterday to take one for the team, and got the third degree from the lady behind the counter. Was told that this place was very different that HWC...and that it was legit. So I left. Sounds like I should have waited it out...but I think my appearance spooked the Mamasan. I guess I look like 200lb LE a bit with the high and tight.

Ended up at Sukura for the first time. Terrible experience. Did not like the place. YoYo was the therapist and while she did all the usual exercies and motions with some vigor, she was not my type (too heavy) and the place is in bad shape. Probably will stick to the other side of 95 for better experiences.

Artbob
05-10-06, 19:46
Visited HWC for the first time today. I had a great time with Lee. She is average looking but has a great atitude. The TS fantastic and the rest one of my best experience in a AMP.

Novaflow
05-10-06, 23:44
HWC was closed yesterday, but Mamasan answered the phone today and said they were open. My favorite therapist, Sunny, will no longer be providing sessions. Yesterday was desparation - so I tried A-Plus around the corner and was given the third degree by lady behind the counter. I left because she said they were legit...but an earlier report states that I could have had HR. Guess I look too much like a 200lb LE.

Went to Sakura's for first and last time. Service by YoYo was OK, but she's not my type. Facilities are not great, either. Should have saved the fee and tip for today at HWC.

Dcnova
05-13-06, 12:54
Any reports for Royal in Springfield?

Vamonger
05-13-06, 17:55
Had a little time and lots of slots on the VIP card so I drew June. Cute, small with long hair and enhanced B's. TS was ok but not the best. All other training was well done. This is overall a pretty consistent place and Mamasan is pretty nice.

Overall I'd give June a 7.5 and would see her again.

DP

Vamonger
05-13-06, 17:58
Prior to going to HWC, went by SG. Old skinny Mamasan lets me in. A visitor/monger was sitting on the couch in the living room and held up a magazine as I entered, talking to younger, skinny Mamasan.

Back in the room, it's standard for Mamasan here to collect up front. Well Mamasan remembered when I was there before that I wasn't given a provider who was willing to go with a full training regiment. Well she nicely reminded me that SG was for showers and massage. Period. Ok, thanks, cya. Perhaps just me...but I really think that they're perhaps being a bit more careful.

DP

Sir Maximus
05-13-06, 20:43
She has always been my favorite. In the past I've seen her at HWC or SG. Anyone know if she's still working? The last time she gave me a massage, she was talking about giving it up. I am wondering if she's moved on or just stopped doing the AMP scene.

Thanks

MoonView
05-15-06, 17:43
Saddened this morning with the thought that my current DC fav left last night for one of those "extended" vacations, I felt the need for a little Yellow companionship to warm the cold spot in my heart.

Stopped by an old local haunt, HWC, and ran into June. Even though I hadn't seen her for a while she still put on a happy face and greeted me with "open arms and open legs" - PT/Empty Glass.

Services were as has been reported in the past, (+), I just wanted to let my fellow mongers know she is still around and performing her tasks well(very active with that finger - oh my!).

Will she ultimately fill my void?...Doubtful!...So I'll still keep searching for "the one" and pass on valuable intel when I feel it appropriate but in the interim she ain't damn bad either!!

MnV

Sleazebum
05-16-06, 19:09
Well, been there and done that!

Joon is extremely cute! Short, well proportioned, rock hard tits which must be enhanced but try as I did I found no scars, so I dunno.

Anyhow, TS was mediocre to piss poor;

Massage was non-existent. I have been to HWC so often that I "knew" it would be just wonderful so I have been passing $160 along with my VIP card up front. I may need to change that routine.

Joon seemed rushed so during the mainevent I managed to stretch it out to a tad over 25 minutes of the old "in and out". She was wearing down and after the third time she asked me to hurry along we switched to the congress of the canine for some very hard banging to finish. I was not impressed.

She is VERY young - claims to be 22 but I didn't believe it until I felt the inside. One could probably park a mini-van in there without touching the sides. To say she is loose is just to general a word. Thought of Grand Canyon came to mind and the thoughts of maybe stopping to line it with liver flashed across my mind,

All in all, if you go to HWC withing the next few weeks do NOT ask for Joon!

Still, HWC is the best place and this is the first loser I have ever hit there and I will continue to go there when the mood is right.

JJ

Go Slow
05-17-06, 13:36
Sleazebum,

Thanks for the low-down on this new model in the HWC showroom.

These reports are the kind that saves us $$ and time. Appreciate it.

Well, been there and done that!

Joon is extremely cute! Short, well proportioned, rock hard tits which must be enhanced but try as I did I found no scars, so I dunno.

Anyhow, TS was mediocre to piss poor;

All in all, if you go to HWC withing the next few weeks do NOT ask for Joon!

Still, HWC is the best place and this is the first loser I have ever hit there and I will continue to go there when the mood is right.

JJ

Artbob
05-18-06, 17:01
I saw June at HWC today. She is cute with a nice body but average experience she was kind of cold and very mechanical.

The TS was boring, the main course was average with nothing special. She made my feel that it was time to go after 40 minutes. She is still there for a week. If you are all about look she may work for you.

Attitude: 5
Face: 6
body: 7
Experience: 5

Sleazebum
05-19-06, 16:29
She is just not worth the trip!

JJ

Dlrzboy
05-20-06, 15:51
Agree that HWC talent is more on beauty than action in my last few visits. June was truly cute and promising, but her performance was hurried and mechanical. Other gal, can't recall name, was thin, with natural A's (better than saline balloons to me), and came on as very sexy upon greeting, until the rapid TS and a lackluster session. No wonder they are promoting the "free" session after you fill up the card. I think I'll wait a bit and hope the mamasan gives the ladies a motivational training pitch.

Dlrzboy
05-20-06, 15:54
Dropped by Champions for a tanning session and noted the CLOSED sign. Any info on why or for how long? Saw nothing posted. It is a strange atmosphere, but have had some good times there.

Sleazebum
05-20-06, 22:48
The place which used to be in the small strip mall across the street from Home Depot must officially be gone, gone, gone.

I saw a paint and drywall contractor hauling trash out of there the other day.

A couple years ago when they opened up it was an okay place, really close to the homestead too.

Oh well, such is life.

JJ

Vamonger
05-21-06, 20:08
Dropped by Champions for a tanning session and noted the CLOSED sign. Any info on why or for how long? Saw nothing posted. It is a strange atmosphere, but have had some good times there.

Open for business as of Thursday last week. Had a good session with Julie. See prior reviews.

VAM

BMajor
05-21-06, 22:05
Saw June again yesterday, had a terrific time. She remembered me from my last visit a couple weeks ago. Long, leisurely and thorough cleaning, back to the first room for a complete workout, for both of us. Was there a good 50 minutes. .6 for the house, plus the usual tip.

I'm not sure why some other hobbyists are having less than satisfying sessions with June, mine have been great. She is a bit small, maybe she's tired out later in the day. I try to get there about 10, first shot of the day so to speak. Maybe YMMV is in effect.

Next one is free.

MoonView
05-22-06, 12:27
All kidding aside...It's about the chemistry and how you treat them; pretty much covers all of the "female persuasion" regardless of career path.

MnV

Saw June again yesterday, had a terrific time. She remembered me from my last visit a couple weeks ago. Long, leisurely and thorough cleaning, back to the first room for a complete workout, for both of us. Was there a good 50 minutes. .6 for the house, plus the usual tip.

I'm not sure why some other hobbyists are having less than satisfying sessions with June, mine have been great. She is a bit small, maybe she's tired out later in the day. I try to get there about 10, first shot of the day so to speak. Maybe YMMV is in effect.

Next one is free.

Sleazebum
05-23-06, 11:24
I ALWAYS treat them well!!!

Maybe the time I saw her she was just off her game. It happens.

Maybe she just does not like short, fat, old, white guys?

JJ

FWDisaster
05-24-06, 21:32
Has anyone taken one for the team at Comfort Therapy since Feb? I see Sushi boy gave it a shot then. It does seem to have potential.

FW Disaster.

MrSunnyHills
05-26-06, 18:05
The place which used to be in the small strip mall across the street from Home Depot must officially be gone, gone, gone.

A couple years ago when they opened up it was an okay place, really close to the homestead too.

Oh well, such is life.

JJIt was close for me also. Had an interesting time with a gal from Singapore who said she also worked in Hooters, and lived in a house with a number of gals in Potomac. Must be nice. Anyway, Fairfax basically sucks.

Benefactor9
05-27-06, 11:27
Early one morning I jumped out of bed with a sudden desire to run down to HWC. Mamasan pulled me in and gave me a kiss, leading me directly to June. I handed over my card without a fee, as I had filled the slots.

June remembered me and gave me sweet kisses before leading me to the table where she spent a good deal of time soaping me up and giving me a thorough cleaning.

I like her little body, and she gives a very nice training exercise with some LFK and everything I wanted to completion. The only complaint I have is that she ain't giving up the anal action.

Afterwards she assisted me with getting all my clothing hooked up correctly as well as some mouthwash. I give two thumbs up for this little girl both times I had her.

By the way, which two of you arrived during the end of my session as a monger pair? You guys were pretty loud. "Yo man, where you at?" and "I'm in the shower, bro!" and other assorted needless yammering. Sheesh.

Member #4032
05-27-06, 15:03
In trying to deal with my extreme disappointment that I didn't make it to see Jenny at HWC, I went looking for another similar provider.

First to Soo Goong, had Pink. Not recommended. Large C boobs, but also kind of fat. Nice, but not enthusiam at all.

Body - 4
Face - 4
Service - 4

Next to Sakura, saw Lisa. Around 30, cute, but not great. TS good, but nothing special. Average massage. Did provide BBBJ for a couple of minutes which was very nice, then main event was ok. Overall, above average, but not great. I wouldn't repeat.

Body - 6
Face - 6
Service - 7

Anyone else been to Soo Goong or Sakura lately? They told me at Sakura they had another new girl, but I didn't see her.

Benefactor9
05-28-06, 11:09
I decided to take a trip to that little massage parlor behind Crossroads Cleaners on Columbia Pike. The doors were locked and a handwritten sign proclaimed, "We Gone Out Business". I think this means they are closed. But that's okay, I had gone once before and only gotten a fairly lame tug out of it. A biker parked next to me as I was leaving. He also discovered the sign on the door.

So I went down to North Springfield Park to get some therapy from the folks at Star. Ooh la la, I should have stayed home and fantasized. Mamasan pulled a butter-faced rabbit out of a hat when she sent Yumi to my room. This wasn't the Yumi I knew from HWC. This was a an older, c-section scarred, saggy gal who gave me a regular TS and a regular rubdown and a regular half-hearted completion of service.

With the .7 for the hour and the $1 for the therapy, I left a little saddened.

Sleazebum
05-28-06, 21:33
Is there a Michelle at HWC now? Is she the same Michelle from last year who was at Downtown for a while and who has that nice tattoo on her lower back??

Is SHE at HWC now??

If so, let me know all the details you may be willing to share because I MUST go see her next weekend if it is her!

JJ

AKFourtySeven
05-29-06, 14:48
I think someone reported seeing her at Sakura.I last saw her when she was at Soogoung. Naybe she is back at hwc?

Tom Thumbs
05-29-06, 19:30
Yea, Kim's on Columbia Pike is closed.

I'll miss it.

Tom Thumbs
05-29-06, 20:18
they put up a new restaurant in the parking lot in the back of kim's that might had something with kim's closeing

But a new place just opened a few blocks away, its listed in the post.

After finding Kim's closed I went to comfort right next to 95 I got an older woman real nice massage but you take your own shower and. 8 to get in but when leaving I met Meme she's looks to be in her 30's but she was hot, I got to go back to try Meme.

Creeper
05-29-06, 20:51
Sleaze,

I'm not sure if shes still there, but she was last May when I was visiting. See previous report. 90% sure it was the same girl. Very nice time and would love to repeat. Let me know if you find her!

CREEPER

Sushi Boy
05-30-06, 16:20
Has anyone taken one for the team at Comfort Therapy since Feb? I see Sushi boy gave it a shot then. It does seem to have potential.

FW Disaster.
Two things:
1. Potential for what?!? a cautious HJ from an old bag?!? You would be better off trolling on CL.

2. Why don't you take one for the team? It cracks me up, when someone asks another person to check something out. Let us all give to the community, not take.

Novaflow
05-30-06, 18:14
Visited HWC last Thursday to take advantage of my first free house-pay of the year. Cha-Ching! New card please – and can I pre-pay for a discount? : )

Asked for June and was presented with this little cutie. She is friendly and professional with a hot little body. TS was as expected. Full training session was requested and provided. She seemed fairly engaged through the whole main event - which lasted much longer than I expected. Most enjoyable.

Only drawbacks for me were her razor-bumped (I hope!!!) landing strip and her facial expressions during the main event - she would roll back her eyes, sometimes go cross-eyed, and make a sucking face and sound with sunken cheeks. Not sure if I was a bad performer...or she was having a stroke!

Despite the grimacing, June is a re-do for me. I must admit that Sunny, who was there in April was the BOMB! Does anybody know where she ended up? I'd go for that little number twice a day if I could!

Ditto on the drunken dynamic duo - I had a similar experience last month when a couple of mongers buzzed in and were rather noisy and chatty. Not the etiquette we've all tacitly agreed to. Quiet please – I’m studying here.

MoonView
05-30-06, 18:55
My guess is the question was posted in "past tense" not "forward looking"! :)

Two things:
1. Potential for what?!? a cautious HJ from an old bag?!? You would be better off trolling on CL.

2. Why don't you take one for the team? It cracks me up, when someone asks another person to check something out. Let us all give to the community, not take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FWDisaster

FW Disaster.

Sleazebum
05-31-06, 19:53
Visited HWC last Thursday to take advantage of my first free house-pay of the year. Cha-Ching! New card please – and can I pre-pay for a discount? : )

Asked for June and was presented with this little cutie. She is friendly and professional with a hot little body. TS was as expected. Full training session was requested and provided. She seemed fairly engaged through the whole main event - which lasted much longer than I expected. Most enjoyable.

Only drawbacks for me were her razor-bumped (I hope!!!) landing strip and her facial expressions during the main event - she would roll back her eyes, sometimes go cross-eyed, and make a sucking face and sound with sunken cheeks. Not sure if I was a bad performer...or she was having a stroke!

Despite the grimacing, June is a re-do for me. I must admit that Sunny, who was there in April was the BOMB! Does anybody know where she ended up? I'd go for that little number twice a day if I could!

Ditto on the drunken dynamic duo - I had a similar experience last month when a couple of mongers buzzed in and were rather noisy and chatty. Not the etiquette we've all tacitly agreed to. Quiet please – I’m studying here.

after the terrible time I had with her it must just be she was having a bad morning that day. Still, I will not take her again.

JJ

Go Slow
06-01-06, 11:56
Been there, done that. I will skip her on the investment list.

FWDisaster
06-02-06, 21:56
I am willing to take one for the team, I just try to learn from other's mistakes. I'll dish out the $'s give it a shot. I'll keep you posted.

My guess is the question was posted in "past tense" not "forward looking"! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FWDisaster

FW Disaster.

Roamin Roman
06-03-06, 04:37

Oh well, such is life.

JJI stopped by there last week. You're correct; the place looks like it's undergoing interior work (drywall, etc.). But I think they're just remodelling. Why? Sign on the door asked "Mr. Postalman" to please deliver "our mail" to University Barber Shop...which is just on the other leg of the stripmall. now, those who know anything about Korean barbershops (at least in Seoul) can draw their own conclusions.

Tom Thumbs
06-03-06, 15:31
New Rub and Tug: Little River Spa

.7 to get in.

No table shower but you can have one by yourself

Its a nice place.

I had Pepe, a nice looking babe, looks to be in her late twenties. She said there were three girls. I saw one on the way out. She was looking good too.

I like it

X Ronin
06-04-06, 11:14

Ditto on the drunken dynamic duo - I had a similar experience last month when a couple of mongers buzzed in and were rather noisy and chatty. Not the etiquette we've all tacitly agreed to. Quiet please – I’m studying here.Perhaps she was experiencing the effects of 3,4-MetheleneDioxyMethamphetamine, more commonly known as Extascy. Her facial expressions and reactions are common with the onset of this drug.

Wayward One
06-04-06, 16:04
dude,

as I told by PM - this place is NOT new. The ad is a marketing ploy. Glad to hear you had a good time. No TS? that's one of the best parts.

Wayward one

.7 to get in.

Its a nice place.

I had Pepe, a nice looking babe, looks to be in her late twenties. She said there were three girls. I saw one on the way out. She was looking good too.

I like it

Tom Thumbs
06-04-06, 17:28
dude,

as I told by PM - this place is NOT new. The ad is a marketing ploy. Glad to hear you had a good time. No TS? that's one of the best parts.

Wayward oneThe only time I read the paper is to look at mamasun ads. I never saw that one before, and I thought I knew all the mamasun in NoVa.

Jet Ranger
06-04-06, 19:01
dude,

Wayward one
The TS is much less common in west coast AMPs. In a lot of places out there, unattended self-shower is the norm and TS is the exception. Perhaps it's because of LE. Perhaps the owners think eliminating the TS might make a massage establishment look less like an AMP and be perceived as more "legitimate."

Sometimes in AMPs that have them, I'm asked by the provider if I want one. I always say "Yes!" Most of the time, though, the provider will only give you the option if she knows and trusts you.

Benefactor9
06-04-06, 22:47
I went to HWC again. Like I do when I have time, and I found Nana there waiting for me. She gave me a full comfortable TS, and then we went to discover the full therapy that she was willing to give afterwards.

I was fully satisfied.

Sleazebum
06-05-06, 22:41
Axxxtion Figures
Phone: 703 304-9715

and/or

Asian Doll
Phone: 240 281-9999

Has anyone visited either of these yet?

Thanks!

JJ

Drew Park
06-06-06, 06:30
Axxxtion Figures Phone: 703 304-9715 and/or Asian Doll
Phone: 240 281-9999
Has anyone visited either of these yet?

Asian Doll has a positive write up on ThE other boaRd. Basically, another Rockville incall shop.

Axxxtion Figures hasn't gotten much action - - or at least what anyone would admit. Looks a bit seedy to me.

Prince Frodo
06-09-06, 18:38

.7 to get in.

Its a nice place.

I like itI went to Little River Spa about a month ago and got a strange TS. Given by a cute girl who wore knee high boots. This appearred to be her job. The massage, which was very nice, was by another cutie.

Sleazebum
06-09-06, 20:59
Saturday I will be making a run again, which do you suggest:

Axxxtion Figures?

HWC?

Collette?

Where is the best place to drop my $160 or so???

JJ

Harley Dude 29
06-10-06, 10:55
A new place opened up in Woodbridge this past week. I wanted to be a team player and take one for the team, so I gave it a try. Some things to know before you plunge in.

Nice place on Old Bridge Rd. 80 for the hour, and a very nice and clean place. Had one of the unique things I have not seen before in most amps and that is a locker room, and nice rob and a pouch to keep your valuable in with you. It clued me in that this may not be the run of the mill amp.

I drew a lady named Ms. Kim, who was nothing to look at at all. On to the TS. A weird little blue bubble mat to lay on, talk about unique. But the weirdest part is that the lady washed my hair. Now that is a bunch of crap, and I basically think she didn't know what she was doing, and she had my head completely wet before I knew what was happening. To make matters worse, she never offered a comb or anything after the shower, so the results could have been disasterous if I didn't have such short hair and didn't need to really comb it.

Out of the shower and on to the room. Guys, the rooms all have french glass doors in them, so I could read the writing on the wall. Kim started the massage, made sure the towel covered me, and I thought she was going to kill me. I normally like a fairly hard massage, but I am just not into pain. Telling her to lighten up really didn't do any good until I told her to just stop.

Apparently she was not a normal lady, as Roxy came to my rescue. Roxy took over the massage, and Kim stayed and watched as it appeared that Roxy was instructing Kim. They spoke in Korean, so I didn't understand, but ocassionally I heard a word or two I did understand such as hair, towel, hard, etc.... It appeared I could make out that Roxy was giving her shit about washing my hair, telling her to not rub so hard. The big argument appeared to be over the placement of the towel over my mid section. Kim seemed adament that it needed to be in place, and Roxy seemed to take a more realistic view. Roxy won out and before long, Kim left, never to come back. Thank you Roxy.

Roxy gave a great massage and had a very nice killer body. She is from San Fran, and seemed to understand what good massages are all about. She ended the massage on a positive note, and all was well, but not for the price they are charging.

I just can't get by the glass french doors. I was the only one there, so it wasn't a big deal, but I can only imagine others wandering by as you get this nice soothing massage.

Interested on others take once they get their wings and get going with ladies that know how to massage. Trusted seniors can PM for details if desired.

Sleazebum
06-10-06, 13:00
Based on feedback fron you folks, I decided to stick with what I know is good and is simply fantastic sometimes...

I went to HWC and the boss lady told me to come back in 20-25 minutes...

I did so and when I came back she said again all full and busy. I told her she could do the job just as well and got a good laugh and a hug from her for that but, sadly, a strong no...

SO...I rememebred May at Sakura some time ago which was really good and decided to try there again.

Saw LISA. Probably 30-something and nice to look at. TS was fine. Backrub was really hard and nice as well.

The rest, just so-so but it did get the job done.

Nothing spectacular, standard fare.

I miss HWC! Maybe next weekend.

JJ

Tom Thumbs
06-10-06, 20:19
Nana at HWC: An all right looking girl, maybe a 7 massage. Good but her personalty was great really nice.

Nana is worth the trip.

Havin Fun
06-12-06, 20:56
Quick question for the experts..

I just moved to NOVA from MD and I was wondering what is the proper tip at Sakura. I was there a couple of weeks ago and I felt the tip was a little high. Please I dont want to over tip and run the prices up.

And yes I searched but could not find anything current.

One last thing, could someone tell me the address for WHC.

Thanks

NcMgr
06-13-06, 18:55
Spent an hour with June today at HWC. Highly recommend her. The TS was long and very enjoyable. The massage was excellent as well and a real GFE.

Spoondog
06-13-06, 21:23
Saw Tiffany at hwc. I have a question for the forum. How does this place get such hot and friendly girls? Anyway, Tiffany is very,very pretty and a real gfe experience I really enjoyed myself. It has been a while since I had been there and I had forgotten how awsome this place is. Has anyone seen Angie from hwc lately?

Gilmore711
06-15-06, 19:16
I went by Kim's on Columbia Pike in Annandale and saw they were out of business. Then I read on here that others saw the same thing. My question is this: Has anyone been to Kim's on Little River Turnpike? It is a brick building right on Little River very close to the old Kim's. I'm curious if the place is just a relocation of the old Kim's with the same staff, new staff, or a completely different place. Thanks for any intel.

Gilmore711

Artbob
06-15-06, 21:06
Visited HWC today and met Tiffany. I was ask why are you all asking for her? She seams to be a celebrity already.

I have to say that it was one of the greatest experience I had in a AMP. She have a Ok body and face but it is all in the attitude and service with Tiffany. She gave me a amazing soft massage an outstanding main course.

She doesn't know for how long she is going to be there so enjoy while it last.

FWDisaster
06-15-06, 22:34
I am willing to take one for the team, I just try to learn from other's mistakes. I'll dish out the $'s give it a shot. I'll keep you posted.It is managed by the same ladies at Best in Dulles. Nothing fun here as they are so worried about LE. Momasan even knew me an got nada for the .8 . I think they capitalize on the fact there is an MVC video next door. I think once they do get some repeat costomers they will be F/s.

I apoligize for the delay.

Vipermav
06-15-06, 23:44
I visited HWC tonight, all I can say is wow, I was tired and sore from a week of night work, so I fugured I treat myself, I read the reviews and decided to check it out. What a great experience, I was greeted at the door by mamasan, she took me to a room, a minute later there was June standing in front of me, very cute and petite the way I like them. Standard fare for the hour plus $$ for the full show. Since its close to the weekend opted for the full show and what a show I got, Everything my heart could want. June is a good sport she'll give you a good time but if its something she does'nt like she'll gently let you know . Overall it was a fantastic experince, thanks to all you fellow mongers out there that reported on HWC.

Zhuxi
06-16-06, 15:12
First report, been reading for a while.

I have frequented HWC for the past two months and am going to give a brief rating on each of the ladies I have seen.

The ratings are Face/Body/Attitude/Service. Scale is 1-10. Any in depth questions PM me. Hope this assists in some way. (You will notice pretty much all of the girls are high in the looks department).

HWC:

Li --------- 6/6/8/8
Very polite, average all around in the looks department, have not seen her since, so I think she is gone. Good massage. Back walk.

June -------9/9/3/3
Pretty hot, but seemed tired, annoyed and service was blah. On top of that, the massage seemed, well, like a bad massage.

Nana ------ 8/9/9/9
This lady is wonderful. Seen her more then once. All around excellent experience. Massage is great. Back walk included.

Cherry -----7/8/9/7
Extremely sexy attitude. Will see again given the opportunity. Massage is what I have come to expect, good.

Go Slow
06-16-06, 17:37
I know your rich and all but please keep the rates level and not invoke a new standard rate of $$.

I visited HWC tonight, all I can say is wow, I was tired and sore from a week of night work, so I fugured I treat myself, I read the reviews and decided to check it out. Standard fare for the hour plus $$ for the full show. Since its close to the weekend opted for the full show and what a show I got, Everything my heart could want. .

Zhuxi
06-17-06, 10:04
Heh, my time with June was pretty bad. Seems like it is hit or miss with her from what others are saying as well. However, she probably is a good sport when she makes double the normal. The other ladies I have seen are good sports for the normal fee, $. When I go now, I make sure I ask for my provider in advance.

I visited HWC tonight, all I can say is wow, I was tired and sore from a week of night work, so I fugured I treat myself, I read the reviews and decided to check it out. What a great experience, I was greeted at the door by mamasan, she took me to a room, a minute later there was June standing in front of me, very cute and petite the way I like them. Standard fare for the hour plus $$ for the full show. Since its close to the weekend opted for the full show and what a show I got, Everything my heart could want. June is a good sport she'll give you a good time but if its something she does'nt like she'll gently let you know . Overall it was a fantastic experince, thanks to all you fellow mongers out there that reported on HWC.

BMajor
06-17-06, 14:31
I'm thinking maybe the secret with June is to go early before she's tired out. She is sort of petite. I've been her first of the day the last several visits and always had a great time. Saw her today for my free trip. Even though the doorbell was ringing, the shower was long and thorough. Into the room across from the TS and right to it - first some mutual massage and LFK, some oral stimulation for the little major, early lunch at the Y, and the big finish. Follow up with some actual massage, not that it was necessary. Helped each other getting dressed, then out after about 45 minutes.

Normal $ tip - she has never asked for more, or even counted it actually. I hope that earlier report about a $$ tip was just a typo.

By the way, she mentioned staying on for a few more months, going home to Pusan for 3 or 4 months, then returning.

Hope some of y'all have better luck with her, she can be a real treat. Not a GFE maybe, but that's not why most of us are there, is it?

Walking Dead
06-17-06, 23:09
I cannot vouch for the accuracy of this information, but it is from the D.C section of Craig's List.

Beware Beware Police on Duke Street Little River Turnpike.

"Today / Tonight (June 17th, 2006) the police were and are locking up people looking for sex. Watch out for the fake want a be H@&$, white girls in cut off shorts!!"

"At Exxon Day Inn of Virginia."

Vipermav
06-18-06, 12:17
My original report stated that I was with June for the standard house fare and should have been plus "$" for the full show, sorry to get everybody worked up. Still Was a great time. Have fun be safe.

Zhuxi
06-18-06, 20:04
I have heard this before BMajor. I am sure I will run into her, not exactly by choice, at HWC. I have planned on going early from here on out as it is. All of the girls there are petite I have found. From what I understand, going early and on week days is probably also a good idea.

Nothing wrong with a GFE for an hour Heh.

Maybe I will give her another go at it. Thanks for the report. As of now though, I just can not recommend her (late in the day, that is).

I'm thinking maybe the secret with June is to go early before she's tired out. She is sort of petite.

Hope some of y'all have better luck with her, she can be a real treat. Not a GFE maybe, but that's not why most of us are there, is it?

Omeyer
06-19-06, 11:49
Whereabouts on old bridge?

MoonView
06-19-06, 14:00
My 2nd visit, within the same number of weeks, to have a session with this little gem.

Things just keep getting better and (unbelievable) even better; didn't want to expose her to all this quite yet but it seems like the _cats_already out of the bag!(see other posts)

Small, very cute and very sexy K-girl, an LA transplant that I hope will stay for a while...all homegrown btw with no artificial additives, just the way I like them. Not drop-dead gorgeous but has a willingness to please that I have found lacking of late, during some recent visits elsewhere. Talk about a seduction...Oh my!

Someone else has already asked this question but I think it needs saying again..."how is they(HWC) get so many great girls", keeping me in NoVA...Well they certainly have my attention!! :)

PMs are welcome from any regular contributors of the board..."QUID PRO QUO" I always say. ;)

MnV

Roamin Roman
06-19-06, 19:13
Stopped by one of the local Latin places last week, after finally getting through. Turned out they were the old Moonlight Spa, re-energized as it were. Two girls were there when I arrived ("Monica," aka previously "Jenny"; and "Carlita") although a third Latina works there too. Spoke with Monica and set up an appointment with her. Arrived via the usual manner, at the general location, and was given specific instructions to their place. (BTW, they have a screening method to help weed out possible Uncle Leos.) Carlita answers the door, takes me to my favorite room, and says Monica would be in shortly. (I also brought each girl a 4-piece box of Godivas, which brought a smile to their faces. This step very often helps bring other "smiles," then and on later visits.)

Monica comes in, remembers me, gives a light kiss. Asked her about being out of business for a while. Part of the reason was her recent pregnancy. Apparent from the slightly added weight, but otherwise still looked inviting. (She is still nursing, and allowed a light sucking of her nipples for some sweet milk.)

Price had gone up slightly (1.3 for all), but service was good. Included CBJ, DATY (on a big peduncle), and the main event. She is still somewhat sensitive, especially after she achieves Shangri-La, but soldiered on all the same. I realize I'm a relative newbie, but I'm still only willing to provide # and answers to questions from Senior Members only, at this juncture.

Constantsorrow
06-20-06, 15:47
Romin Roman, a caution about nursing. Breast milk can contain AIDS though in very small amounts. Generally, only 10% of babies nursing mothers infected with AIDS will become infected themselves. It is unlikely anyone with a healthy and unblemished mouth can contact AIDS but wouldn't you rather be safe?

Just wantin to keep everyone safe.

BTW, really nice tits, post more if you get them!

L8er.

AKFourtySeven
06-20-06, 18:24
I noticed that someone said it moved?Where to?Got a phone #.Old number is disconected.I rode around down there yesterday and didn't see any signs for the moved Kims.

Wayward One
06-20-06, 21:58
I noticed that someone said it moved?Where to?Got a phone #.Old number is disconected.I rode around down there yesterday and didn't see any signs for the moved Kims.

The previous poster had stated that there was a Kim's across the street (across 236). it has been ther for awhile, I've not read any reports on it. They are not related (according to flirtatious mamasan at old/other Kim's, whose wherabouts I do not know).

Wayward One

Sushi Boy
06-21-06, 09:21
The previous poster had stated that there was a Kim's across the street (across 236). it has been ther for awhile, I've not read any reports on it. They are not related (according to flirtatious mamasan at old/other Kim's, whose wherabouts I do not know).

Wayward One
About a year ago, I went to the Kim's place on 236, but as I was approaching it, I could see they had a wall of manilla folders (like in a medical office). It made me think they were legit, so I turned around and left.

Zhuxi
06-21-06, 09:23
After the good times at HWC, I decided to venture to another place which is even closer to home base. HWC only being 15 minutes away, Soo-Goung in Dumfries, is about 5.

Typical enough establishment, walk in, ring a bell, mamasan lets you in. Of course she proceed to grill me, ask me what I did, asked for my ID, and then pointed out the sign on the wall (conveniently out of vision if not pointed out) that said massage only, etc, and mentioned that about 10 times before finally letting me in to a room. (Sirens started blaring at this point to turn and leave, but I figure I would solider through) TS was good, massage was alright. That is it though. Nothing tip worthy, even though the $ was mentioned a few times on this end. Saw more then one girl there, all looked pretty good. Maybe because I had a suit on and it was my first time? I may try again soon, still debating if it is worth it.

Anyone else try SG lately, or have any more info then what I just provided? It would be nice to have FS close to home.

Zhuxi
06-21-06, 09:29
Here is something I just found in the Potomac News. I am telling you though, something about that place seemed like it could be alot of fun.. Comments?

Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Dumfries town officials do not want the trouble other communities are experiencing with illegal massage parlors moving into town.

With recent crackdowns on illicit sexual activities at massage parlors in Washington, D.C., suburban Maryland and the sting operation last month at a Spotsylvania parlor, Dumfries Town Manager David Whitlow says he fears the businesses will want to relocate.

"It looks like we will see a lot of moving," Whitlow said. "It would seem prudent to examine our ordinances so that we do not become a destination for these businesses that leave more hostile environments to seek communities that do not strictly regulate their operations.

"I want to be sure that Dumfries doesn't become their location of choice," Whitlow said.

While Dumfries already has laws on its books regulating "massage technicians," Whitlow wants to strengthen them.

"I suggested adding a piece to what we already have to ensure there are no illicit activities in massage parlors in Dumfries," Whitlow said.

Town ordinance already prohibits any sexual contact by massage technicians. Additionally they must obtain permits, provide identification, undergo a background check for sexual offenses and pay a $50 fee.

Whitlow wants to add a provision that would prohibit massages by members of the opposite sex.

"[This] might be beneficial in further limiting the possibility of illicit activity," he said.

There is one massage parlor in operation in the town, Soo Goung Spa, in the Stagecoach Shopping Center.

Employees of the spa do come to town hall to obtain their permits, Whitlow said.

"Over the past year, there have been no charges or arrests or suspicious behavior reported at the business," Whitlow said.

The Dumfries Town Council approved Whitlow's suggestion last week. The town manager is preparing the ordinance addition and will schedule a public hearing before the council can formally adopt it.

LexLuther
06-21-06, 10:22
Sushi Boy,

No those manilla folders only have take out menus for carry out Korean food, organized alphabetically and cross-organized by type of Kimchee.

Lex

Drew Park
06-21-06, 20:18
No those manilla folders only have take out menus for carry out Korean food, organized alphabetically and cross-organized by type of Kimchee.
Actually, those are the treatment records for their stable of mongers.

Symptom - Diagnosis - Treatment.

Curiously, most of the treatment regimes are all the same.

Gilmore711
06-22-06, 00:25
About a year ago, I went to the Kim's place on 236, but as I was approaching it, I could see they had a wall of manilla folders (like in a medical office). It made me think they were legit, so I turned around and left.As a followup, I went there last weekend and when I went inside, they said they were closed. However, I got the vibe that they were legit based on what I did see.

BTW, if anybody knows where Lisa or Nana from the old Kims end up, please post it here.

Thanks

LexLuther
06-22-06, 06:37
Drew Park,

That's funny.

Nurse Mamasan: "This patient is suffering from sacroileacitis, the one in the next room is suffering from a severe tension headache. I want both you technicians to treat these patients for one hour. I think a nice shower and a BJ will do the trick."

Lex

AKFourtySeven
06-22-06, 08:54
Kim's has shut down in the past for extended periods.They have been there since the late 80s.Has anyone actually rang the bell and waited to see if someone answered?It might be open but have a closed sign up.I've seen these places forget to put up the open sign before.

Artbob
06-22-06, 22:28
Visited Little River for the first time today. Met Sunny, she provided a great massage and an average HJ. I'll visit again to see if they offer other services to regulars. Any other places in the same area?

Zhuxi
06-23-06, 20:36
How do the ladies look at LR? I assume the prices are the same. No FS? What did you put down for the HJ ;-) ?

Gulliver
06-23-06, 23:57
Went to hwc to find all you mongers had the place jammed up looked like the momason was just directing traffic. So opted for kinja hadn't been there in a while. Drew May Big mistake maybe the same May from sakura of the past.

Table shower was terrible unless I was a car. Back to the room massage was non exsistant and off to the main event and all I heard was I'm tired, hurry up, lost the mood did not finish and got dressed and left out in twenty minutes.Didn't stiff her but left partial tip. would not recommend.But again ymmv it was 10:30pm and maybe she was "tired"

Earlier in the week hit the new maxim as earlier reported all descriptions are accurate straight by the book.Massage was good and nova happy ending.

G. Travels

Zhuxi
06-25-06, 16:36
Saw Sarah last week. Great time, great massage, service was good. She was tired, but it was at the end of the night. Excellent job, beautiful face, natural B's. Will see once more if the chance comes. TS was excellent, and after service. Scale is Face / Body / Attitude / Service.

Sarah -----9/8/8/7

Zhuxi
06-25-06, 16:41
The last post was the good one. This one, is not so good. I was greeted by some of our good friends last time I visited our loved AMP. After an excellent night (and a full card), my mood went from wonderful to not so pleased. Please PM for details.

(Do not bother if you are not a senior member, and/or have not posted anything about HWC.)

Wayward One
06-26-06, 16:58
Annie at St*r
=============

I went back to see if my ATF was still there. Mamasan sends in someone else. Uh-oh. She's never steered me wrong before so I go with it. Girl's name is Annie (Anni, Anee, Ani?). A bit older, and not the cutist but nice smile and ok body. It takes her 10 min to come back to the room. uh-oh.

Off to the TS. Perhaps the worst TS I've ever had. Annie is somewhat lazy. Back to the room. Wait another 5 minutes for her to come back to the room. The massage is below poor. She gives a massage like someone who has only seen it on TV, a couple of pinches here, a couple of karate chops there. I'm not there for the massage so...

On to the main event. She asks what I want and I tell her. She counts, and says next time, more. Yeah, right. She starts like a trooper. But after 15 min says, you finish soon or mamasan will yell about the time (that's never happened before). At 25 min, she stops everything and tries to bargain for more. You gotta be kidding me.

I go to look for the mamasan but she's gone. I dress and leave. I call from the road to let Mamsan know I'm not happy (this never works). It's sad that a place could lose a customer due to the greed and laziness of one employee. I would go back to St*r, but leave if she tried to stick me with Annie again. Avoid Annie at all costs.

Wayward One

Drew Park
06-26-06, 18:25
Nurse Mamasan: "This patient is suffering from sacroileacitis, the one in the next room is suffering from a severe tension headache. I want both you technicians to treat these patients for one hour. I think a nice shower and a BJ will do the trick."

Lex, I don't know about you, but it sure beats going to my HMO :^)

MoonView
06-27-06, 09:15
Annie at St*r
=============

I went back to see if my ATF was still there. Mamasan sends in someone else. Uh-oh. She's never steered me wrong before so I go with it. Girl's name is Annie (Anni, Anee, Ani?). A bit older, and not the cutist but nice smile and ok body. It takes her 10 min to come back to the room. uh-oh.

Off to the TS. Perhaps the worst TS I've ever had. Annie is somewhat lazy. Back to the room. Wait another 5 minutes for her to come back to the room. The massage is below poor. She gives a massage like someone who has only seen it on TV, a couple of pinches here, a couple of karate chops there. I'm not there for the massage so...

On to the main event. She asks what I want and I tell her. She counts, and says next time, more. Yeah, right. She starts like a trooper. But after 15 min says, you finish soon or mamasan will yell about the time (that's never happened before). At 25 min, she stops everything and tries to bargain for more. You gotta be kidding me.

I go to look for the mamasan but she's gone. I dress and leave. I call from the road to let Mamsan know I'm not happy (this never works). It's sad that a place could lose a customer due to the greed and laziness of one employee. I would go back to St*r, but leave if she tried to stick me with Annie again. Avoid Annie at all costs.

Wayward One

Wayward 1,
Next time stick the right number of quarters up her ass. ;)

MnV

Zhuxi
06-27-06, 19:46
Just a bit of info, courtesy of MnV.

Nana is no longer at HWC. A shame, as she was an A+ provider.

When mongering, use your head,

Zhuxi

BigTigger
06-29-06, 18:02
Wow they have definitely kept a low profile. I just love politicians, this proves that it's only illegal if the neighbors complain. If they only knew.

BigTig!

Here is something I just found in the Potomac News. I am telling you though, something about that place seemed like it could be alot of fun.. Comments?

Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Dumfries town officials do not want the trouble other communities are experiencing with illegal massage parlors moving into town.

With recent crackdowns on illicit sexual activities at massage parlors in Washington, D.C., suburban Maryland and the sting operation last month at a Spotsylvania parlor, Dumfries Town Manager David Whitlow says he fears the businesses will want to relocate.

"It looks like we will see a lot of moving," Whitlow said. "It would seem prudent to examine our ordinances so that we do not become a destination for these businesses that leave more hostile environments to seek communities that do not strictly regulate their operations.

"I want to be sure that Dumfries doesn't become their location of choice," Whitlow said.

While Dumfries already has laws on its books regulating "massage technicians," Whitlow wants to strengthen them.

"I suggested adding a piece to what we already have to ensure there are no illicit activities in massage parlors in Dumfries," Whitlow said.

Town ordinance already prohibits any sexual contact by massage technicians. Additionally they must obtain permits, provide identification, undergo a background check for sexual offenses and pay a $50 fee.

Whitlow wants to add a provision that would prohibit massages by members of the opposite sex.

"[This] might be beneficial in further limiting the possibility of illicit activity," he said.

There is one massage parlor in operation in the town, Soo Goung Spa, in the Stagecoach Shopping Center.

Employees of the spa do come to town hall to obtain their permits, Whitlow said.

"Over the past year, there have been no charges or arrests or suspicious behavior reported at the business," Whitlow said.

The Dumfries Town Council approved Whitlow's suggestion last week. The town manager is preparing the ordinance addition and will schedule a public hearing before the council can formally adopt it.

Mustang946
06-30-06, 13:11
The last post was the good one. This one, is not so good. I was greeted by some of our good friends last time I visited our loved AMP. After an excellent night (and a full card), my mood went from wonderful to not so pleased. Please PM for details.

(Do not bother if you are not a senior member, and/or have not posted anything about HWC.)Sounds as if you saw Tiffany. I saw her a few weeks ago and was disappointed especially after seeing Nana and even June in the weeks prior.

Big Daddy Don
07-01-06, 11:36
You had a bad time with TIffany? I just saw her for the first time the other day. The main event was great. She had the nicest pallet I have ever dined on for any provider to date (I love DATY). She was extremely freindly and did a lot of kissing. She got the glove on sneakier than any provider I have met also. The drawbacks were I wanted to start with a little massage to relax and then a little AR. She just said "later" when I asked. It was hard to argue with a petite asian girl holding my package and kissing me though. Like I said the main event was great but after clean up detail she asked about the massage so I took her up on it. It was a pathetic attempt at a massage and she even whined something about an extra tip. I just ignored the mention of extra, left the usual $ on the chair, gave her a kiss and went on my way.

Over all I thought she was better than June. June gave a better TS but did not kiss, would not do AR (only finger), and her crotch was not as smooth and tasty! She also skipped the massage and got right to business.

Is it typical at HWC to not get any massage at all just the main event?

Zhuxi
07-02-06, 09:18
No, it is not typical, but it really is hit or miss. Some girls can massage well to excellent, others are horrible (and they know it so they try to leave as much of it out as possible). Depends on your provider.

Is it typical at HWC to not get any massage at all just the main event?

Sleazebum
07-02-06, 16:22
Just got back from a visit to the Chinese Condo. Saw a VERY beautiful 24 year old who gave just moderate service. Right down to business and got the job done!

Appearance - 10!

Attitude - Businesslike

Performance - 5 or 6

JJ

Big Daddy Don
07-02-06, 22:42
Which girls at HWC do give a good massage along with a good main event?

Spoondog
07-03-06, 00:42
How anyone could not like Tiffiny is beyond me , this girl goes the extra mile . Give her another chance, maybe you were having a bad day. Anyway, I plan on having a busy month mongering in July, so look for my post. Iwill have alot of info on all of our girls.

Safe hunting to all and to all a good night.

Artbob
07-03-06, 19:47
I'm with you Spoondog. I went to HWC today, they were busy so I couldn't get Tiffany. I got June, I saw her twice before she is OK but I'm tired of her making funny faces during the party. She also always try to rush it.

Today my experience with June was a 5. The wasn't into it and got me out after 35 minutes. Next time I'll wait for Tiffany.

Zoomster
07-04-06, 11:45
I was attended by Mary at Sakura last week. She is fairly tall, thin, pretty, and young, with a tattoo on the small of her back. Service was just average, though. No table shower was offered, which is unusual for Sakura. The massage was quick as well. I was in and out in just over a half hour. My only complaint about her technique was that she was a little rough with the family jewels (my voice was an octave higher the rest of the afternoon). It may have have been a busy day, hence the rushed service. She is worth checking out, for her looks alone.

Zhuxi
07-04-06, 13:25
How am I not suprised June has another bad story. Well, next time she comes in the room when I am there, I am going to kindly pass on it, that is for sure.

Zhuxi

I'm with you Spoondog. I went to HWC today, they were busy so I couldn't get Tiffany. I got June, I saw her twice before she is OK but I'm tired of her making funny faces during the party. She also always try to rush it.

Today my experience with June was a 5. The wasn't into it and got me out after 35 minutes. Next time I'll wait for Tiffany.

Tom Thumbs
07-04-06, 18:08
About the massage: You want a good massage, have the girl walk on your back. Always a great massage

Tiffany at HWC: I had a great time with her.

Zhuxi
07-05-06, 14:30
Saw Tiffany today, excellent service. Massage was not really there, but she is so wonderful and into it, it did not matter. I will def. see her agian. Scale is on Face/Body/Attitude/Service.

Tiffany -------- 8/8/10/10

And yes, alot of high scores. HWC, has a lot of winners, and very few losers. ;-)

Zhuxi

Artbob
07-05-06, 18:28
I'm with you Zhuxi I'm done with June. I passed on her 2 weeks ago I should have done it this week. I will go back there this week to try to see Tiffany. I'll report back.

Anybody can PM me any good address in Annandale?

Thanks

Wayward One
07-08-06, 19:48
This index covers reports of Nova AMPS as found here on the board from April 2006 to June 2006.

Any review over a few days old may already be out of date, and the providers may have moved on.

* subjective qualification on my behalf as to whether it was a positive, negative, or other/mixed review.

2006's Reviews
==============

HWC (30)
===
Tiffany - 7/1/06 - Big Daddy Don (?)
Sarah - 6/25/06 - Zhuxi (+)
Tiffany - 6/19/06 - moonview (+)
June - 6/17/06 - BMajor (+)
Li/June/Nana/Cherry - 6/16/06 - Zhuxi (+,-,+,+)
June - 6/15/06 - Vipermav (+)
Tiffany - 6/15/06 - Artbob (+)
Tiffany - 6/13/06 - Spoondog (+)
June - 6/13/06 - NCMGR (+)
Nana - 6/10/06 - Tom Thumbs (+)
Nana - 6/4/06 - Benefactor9 (+)
June - 5/30/06 - Novaflow (+)
June - 5/2706 - Benefactor9 (+)
June - 5/21/06 - BMajor (+)
June - 5/20/06 - Dlrzboy (-)
June - 5/18/06 - Artbob (-)
Joon - 5/16/06 - Sleazebum (-)
June - 5/13/06 - Vamonger (+)
Lee - 5/10/06 - Artbob (+)
June - 5/4/06 - BMajor (+)
Jenny - 4/11/06 - Vamonger (+)

Sakura (16)
======
Lisa - 6/10/06 - Sleazebum (?)
Lisa - 5/27/06 - Member #4032 (+)
Yoyo - 5/10/06 - Novaflow (-)
May - 5/7/06 - Member #4032 (-)
May - 4/10/06 - Artbob (+)

Comfort Therapy (3)
===============
??? - 6/15/06 - FWDisaster (-)
??? - 5/29/06 - Tom Thumbs (?)

Soo-Goung (3)
=========
??? - 6/21/06 - Zhuxi (-)
Pink - 5/27/06 - Member #4032 (-)
N/A - 5/13/06 - Vamonger (-)

A-1 (3)
===
??? - 5/9/06 - Jethro (?)
new AMp - 5/3 - Spoondog
.8$entry - 5/3/06 - Vaampfan

Little River Spa (3)
================
Sunny - 6/22/06 - Artbob (?)
??? - 6/9/06 - Prince frodo (+)
Pepe - 6/3/06 - Tom Thumbs (+)

Champions (3)
=========
Julie - 5/21/06 - Vamonger (+)

Kinja (2)
=====
May - 6/23/06 - Gulliver (-)
Chantal - 5/10/06 - zoomster (-)

Star (2)
====
Annie - 6/26/06 - Wayward One (-)
Yumi - 5/28/06 - benefactor9 (-)

Maxim (1)
=====
Roxy - 6/10/06 - Harley Dude 29 (+)

Moonlight Spa (LMP) (1)
=============
Monica - 6/19/06 - Roamin Roman (+)

Backlick (2)
========
No new reports this quarter, this board

Sunstar (1)
=======

K (1)
=

SWC (1)
===

Youngs (1)
======

Closed Locations
================

Ginko
=====
Shut down? Eviction notice posted ? - 1/12/06 - Gulliver :(

Oriental Therapy
================
N/A - 6/3/06 - Roamin Roman - maybe just renovating?
Closed - 5/20/06 - Sleazebum :(

Kims (2)
====
Lisa - 4/20/06 - A John (+)
Nineh - 2/28/06 - akfourtyseven (+)

Wayward One

A John
07-08-06, 20:05
[QUOTE=Wayward One]This index covers reports of Nova AMPS as found here on the board from April 2006 to June 2006.

2006's Reviews
==============

Nicely done job. Thank you for all your energy. A lot of helpful information keep up the good work.

Happy hunting,

AJ

Benefactor9
07-09-06, 13:45
I saw Sara today at HWC. Her face is a little better than plain, but her body has a few extra pounds that shouldn't be there. There was also a serious lack of personality and interest in the massage. Actually, there was absolutely no skill in giving the massage, and she wasn't very amenable to learning different languages. It has been a long time since I have said this about one of mamasan's girls at HWC, but I concede: Two Thumbs Down.

Last week, I saw June again, and I was completely and 100% satisfied with every aspect of the service again. She is fantastic. I rather enjoy the faces she makes during training. She always takes very good care of me, goes well past the session time, and often sends a nice text message to my cellphone afterwards. The only other girl to ever do that was Angie when she worked at HWC.

Also, for those of you with VIP cards, you might find a little line of Korean characters at the bottom right of your card. This is a brief description of your physical appearance. Ask a masseuse what it means -- you might get a chuckle out of it.

By the way, whoever was with Tiffany this morning in Room#3 at 10:45. You should get a trophy for that performance. I was in Room#2. The walls are thin.

Roamin Roman
07-10-06, 03:05
Interactive "fiction" or "friction" ? ;-)

This index covers reports of Nova AMPS as found here on the board from April 2006 to June 2006.

Wayward One

Zhuxi
07-14-06, 17:58
HWC once more. Sarah again. I would not recommend Sarah if you want a good massage, and to be honest, sometimes she seems like she is def. not into it. For whatever reason, I enjoy her company. PM for details. I suppose I would see her again. (How many of us actually turn them down once they hit the room anyways)?

Face / Boddy / Attitude / Service

Sarah ------- 7/7/7/8

Dlrzboy
07-15-06, 11:02
Champions has called to me several times lately. Basically good sessions with Candy and Mimi. Candy is tall, thin, showing a bit of maturity as her breasts are sagging. A 4/5 in looks, but return visits have been very satisfying in time and quality. Leaving with a satisfied smile is my AMP goal, as the 10 babe factor is not always accompanied with great service. If I'm going to spend the coin, then I at least want attention and a smile. I have been getting that at CHamps. The girls will probably change soon, though.

Roamin Roman
07-19-06, 00:42
Found myself in the mood last week for a massage from the Middle Kingdom providers. Called and made an appointment with the service near Tysons Corner. Arrived at the appointed time to their new location and met "Candy", a pretty though slightly chunky girl in her late 20s. Attention to detail was of the usual quality and, as expected, she was amenable to additional details (though language was a slight, but only slight, impediment for this part). She was perky in her own way (again, with language impediment), clean, flexible enough for various maneuvers, and fairly tight. Measurements were about 36-26-37. Left completely satisfied, for the price of 1.5 all-inclusive.

MoonView
07-19-06, 16:12
Had yet another great visit with Tiffany. She is hands down the best provider I have had in a long time!! And I've had a lot of good ones to be sure!

I see no other reason to visit anyone else at HWC while she's still in town.

My highest reccommendations...9s & 10s across the board! :)

She is not here forever, so enjoy while you can.

MnV

Funkmaster71
07-19-06, 17:22
Not really into FS just lookiing for an HR.

Spoondog
07-20-06, 21:00
Everyone, listen up. Go get in your car go to HWC and see Tiffany while you still have a chance because she is one of the best girls I have ever had, PERIOD! She is very pretty, fun, pleasant, and great at the main event. All of you are fools if you don't give this girl a try. Tiffany kicks ass.

Zhuxi
07-21-06, 08:31
Seems like Tiffany has quite a following! For good reason I might add. She is pretty damn good all around.

Zhuxi

MoonView
07-21-06, 09:24
Everyone, listen up. Go get in your car go to HWC and see Tiffany while you still have a chance because she is one of the best girls I have ever had, PERIOD! She is very pretty, fun, pleasant, and great at the main event. All of you are fools if you don't give this girl a try. Tiffany kicks ass.

Stop sugar coating it!...Now tell us what you really think?:)

Big Daddy Don
07-21-06, 21:24
I hit HWC this afternoon for a little fun. I had Tiffany last time and thought she was great! I did post a review on her but I guess I wasn't quite clear (sorry Wayward, great review list by the way!) that I had fun and would definitly go with her again, just missed the massage.

This time I had June again. She was on par today!! Had a great time. She gives the best TS of any there. Today she gave a short massage (which I really like to start with) then on to some superb backside play! She was very sensual and attentive throughout. I had read some recent reports of her being mechanical and not very into it. She must have read them too because she was anything but this time. Unrushed and made sure I had a great time!

Spoondog
07-21-06, 23:57
What do I really think of Tiffany? She has rocked my world. She is a rare find, so every one should give her a try before it is too late. Good night and safe hunting to all.

Benefactor9
07-23-06, 12:28
Back to my favorite place again, this time for early Sunday therapy. I wouldn't describe it as divine... possibly a little sinful.

I thought she said her name was "LOOBIE". Something must be wrong with me, because after spending many years of my life with ESL Asians, I should have realized what her name was.

Ruby has a cute face but a tremendous body. Her natural breasts appear to be just a small handful under that top -- with some beautiful perky erasers jutting through the thing fabric during the therapy. She might want to think about wearing a thicker blouse or even a brassiere, because surely that must be embarrassing when people see those things poking out there. My goodness!

She is really sweet and just talkative enough not to be annoying, but not to make you feel as if she is only there for the money. She is genuinely nice.

The TS went as it should, giving attention to all the right places, and the accupressure wasn't too rough, and it got most of the areas properly. Nothing was rushed and she spoke the same languages as me. I left a happy customer, and she asked me to come back tomorrow ... or even this afternoon.

Ruby is a quality masseuse in my book.

Face / Body / Attitude / Service

Sarah ------- 7/9/8/7

Ampamp72
07-23-06, 13:31
After posting months ago about Comfort on OKM Rd, and not recommending them and wondering why they even adverstised in the Post, I talked to a bud who had been and swore by them. So I gave them another shot, as they are just too convenient to pass up. Greeted by early 40's smiley woman. Taken to room and asked how long I wanted to stay. She asked me to undress and left...then came back in and said she was only 1 working, and another one of you had just come back as she had told someone to come back in 30 min. So I waited about 25 min in the room. She gave an expert, top notch massage, and kidded about it being too hot in the room. I told her she should take her shirt off. She laughed, kind of. At end, she asked if anything else, and I said absolutely. It was almost a buzzkill to beg for hj, after going to DC and not ever asking for anything. But she did finish with expert hj. So much, that I visited again a few days later. She, and another were there this time. I got the other woman, who is named QT. This time I was much more direct. She knew the deal. I told her I like soft massage, so she just rubbed me down gently. After the flip, I rubbed her backside and arms and asked for everything. She refused. The ancient game of cat and mouse followed, and although I did not get everything, I got to squeeze and lick her nice big tits and rub on her butt while she did a great job with the oil and the hj. I all but made her promise that next time I get everything, and I believe her. My experience in VA is that you can get everything on visit 2 with the same girl.

QT= 5'5, 140, body 5, attitude 6, overall 6. Not bad, for VA.

Before leaving, we spoke in code, briefly, about married men having wives, and for a 2nd girl, we had to pay bling bling. She asked me how she could get some girls to start her own business; where do you find them, etc. Like I am an expert? I'm not the president, just a client.

MoonView
07-23-06, 14:10
What do I really think of Tiffany? She has rocked my world. She is a rare find, so every one should give her a try before it is too late. Good night and safe hunting to all.

To bad she's now gone! :(
My hope is she resurfaces locally; if anyone has any info please PM.

MnV

Big Daddy Don
07-23-06, 15:48
Say it aint so!! Are you sure? I was just there Friday and Mamasan told me she was busy, I could come back later or take another. Luckily I opted for June who gave me a great time!

Zhuxi
07-23-06, 17:15
To bad she's now gone! :(
My hope is she resurfaces locally; if anyone has any info please PM.

MnVThat is too damn bad.

Seems like the good ones never last.

Zhuxi

Zhuxi
07-24-06, 13:50
Saw Ruby. Very nice young lady, not the best massage, though all other functions were well trained. Any questions PM. Face / Body / Attitude / Service.

Ruby ----- 8/9/9/8

Zhuxi
07-24-06, 13:51
Nice to see others using my scale :-)

As always, the HWC ladies are pretty high on the mark in most departments, 9 out of 10 times.

Artbob
07-24-06, 18:31
I know that Tiffany is gone, but I have good news for the HWC regulars.

I was there today and got Louie (I'm not sure of the spelling of course..).

When she opened the door I almost felt off my chair... She is a rare stunning beauty, a 9 in my book for body and face. Her attitude is great as well. Beat time I had in a AMP ever. I'll be back there by the end of the week.

Anybody have been lucky requesting a girl by name on the phone there?

Artbob
07-24-06, 19:39
The following is for Louie using the Zhuxi scale:

Face/Body/Attitude/Service

9/9/9/9

On the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale she is a 5 (Winds greater than 155 mph (135 kt or 249 km/hr). Storm surge generally greater than 18 ft above normal. For me mu surge was only 1 inch above normal.)

On the Richter and Mercalli Earthquake Scale she is a 8 XII (Total destruction. Ground surface waves seen. Objects thrown into the air. All construction destroyed.)

MoonView
07-24-06, 20:07
I know that Tiffany is gone, but I have good news for the HWC regulars.

I was there today and got Louie (I'm not sure of the spelling of course..).

When she opened the door I almost felt off my chair... She is a rare stunning beauty, a 9 in my book for body and face. Her attitude is great as well. Beat time I had in a AMP ever. I'll be back there by the end of the week.

Anybody have been lucky requesting a girl by name on the phone there?

If this is the same "Louie" from Happiness, we are all in for a nice surprise here in VA! :)

MnV

Zhuxi
07-24-06, 20:45
If this is the same "Louie" from Happiness, we are all in for a nice surprise here in VA! :)

MnVYou sure this "Louie" at HWC is not "Ruby". As Bene had called her earlier, "Loobie". Just a thought, to clearify.

Zhuxi

Spoondog
07-24-06, 23:29
I will try to see Louie at HWC in the next week or so and let the board know if this is the same Louie from Happiness. By the way yes you can call ahead and request a girl, I do it all the time with no problems.Safe hunting to all and to all a good night.

Mustang946
07-25-06, 20:11
I saw Tiffany last Friday afternoon at HWC and she was all everyone said she was. One of the best I have ever met there with the possible exception of Tina a few years ago. I thought I had seen Tiffany last month, but Mamasan said that I actually saw Sarah acccording to my frequent flyer account. I posted some inaccurate information about Tiffany that was actually about Sarah and more in line with what most everyone else has experienced. I asked Tiffany when she was leaving and she said she didn't know. On Friday, Tiffany, June, and Lube/Ruby were working...

Artbob
07-25-06, 20:57
Zhuxi,

I may have got her name wrong. I was too distracted. I'm planing on going back this week. I'll report back on my visit.

Zhuxi
07-26-06, 09:14
Haha!

If you had the time I did with her, your damn right you were distracted! :-)

Can not blame you.

Zhuxi

Zhuxi,

I may have got her name wrong. I was too distracted. I'm planing on going back this week. I'll report back on my visit.

Spoondog
07-27-06, 00:45
Can anyone establish as to whether or not this is Louie or ruby at HWC; Either way I plan on visiting soon but would like to know if it is Louie so I can request her on my next visit because Louie was one of my favorite girls. Safe hunting to all and to all a good night.

P.S. Help a fellow mongerer out.

Robux
07-27-06, 00:58
Actually, looking for space to start a new AMP. No shit. Time to get down to business. Suggestions, gentlemongers?

Robux

L Knit
07-27-06, 13:05
We need lots of help in Manassas or Centreville area, Hook us up!!!! Fairfax is pretty weak too. I know if you run it it will be th s**t.

Mustang946
07-27-06, 16:32
Can anyone establish as to whether or not this is Louie or ruby at HWC; Either way I plan on visiting soon but would like to know if it is Louie so I can request her on my next visit because Louie was one of my favorite girls. Safe hunting to all and to all a good night.

P.S. Help a fellow mongerer out.When you go there just ask who is working today and she will tell you who is there and who is available. Pick the one that sounds most like Louie/Ruby (when I was there last Friday I thought I heard her say Lube). Or call and ask who is working and make an appointment, but don't be late as mamasan will give your girl to the next guy walking in.

Mustang946
07-27-06, 16:37
Actually, looking for space to start a new AMP. No shit. Time to get down to business. Suggestions, gentlemongers?

RobuxFairfax would be good or Springfield. Star is in North Springfield but has really gone downhill. Since the Greek ladies shut down off of Fullerton (for fire code and then hauled in for tax evasion), there hasn't been a real good convenient facility in the area.

Robux
07-27-06, 17:46
L,

C'ville could definitely use some lovin'. What zipcode in Manassas are you thinking?

I'm seeing a need in Burke, too. Gentlemongers?

As much as general areas, specific sites and spaces are especially welcome.

Robux

Zhuxi
07-27-06, 18:30
/bows

Thank you.

But I must admit, those other scales are even more impressive.

Zhuxi

The following is for Louie using the Zhuxi scale:

9/9/9/9

On the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale she is a 5 (Winds greater than 155 mph (135 kt or 249 km/hr). Storm surge generally greater than 18 ft above normal. For me mu surge was only 1 inch above normal.)

On the Richter and Mercalli Earthquake Scale she is a 8 XII (Total destruction. Ground surface waves seen. Objects thrown into the air. All construction destroyed.)

Harley Dude 29
07-27-06, 18:51
Does anyone have any intel on a place that is in the Post this week, Magical Hands? It is in Woodbridge right off 95. I tried to call to find out their rates, but the phone just rang and rang and no answer.

Any intel would be great.

Spoondog
07-27-06, 20:53
Magical Hands use to be Kinja, I don't know why they changed their name. I am pretty sure I have never read a good post on this place. If you check out please post info. Good night and safe hunting to all.

Harley Dude 29
07-28-06, 07:35
My apologies, I had the name wrong, it is actually Magical Touch. I went by yesterday, and it is at a different location than Kinja. This is right on Old Bridge Road in a small office complex, next to a tattoo place. Lots of activity in the parking lot with numerous businesses. I did a walk by, and something just didn't look right for a new place, so I decided to not stop in for a while. Based on the looks of the door, sign, etc, it appears to have been in business for a long time.

It is actually in the building next to another new place, Maxim.

Bysshe
07-28-06, 13:37
Ivy Therapy. Jenny.

She's a very cute, young girl - 22ish. Normally this would be another rub-n-tug report, almost not worth the time it takes to type it. But this afternoon, my fifth time seeing her (mostly luck of the draw) I talked her into a nude CBJ. $1. Well worth it.

Can't vouch for the possibilitity of getting her to repeat with you, especially on first or second visit. Probably cheaper and more sure to just hit Downtown.

But.. for what it's worth...

Zhuxi
07-28-06, 20:07
First, the confirmation, heh. Her name is Ruby.

Once more, she was great. All posistions, and started as well as finished with CBJ.

Though I must add, I was not there for an hour... So, Service is being docked a point.. Her attitude, made up for it.

Using the Zhuxi Scale: (Face/Body/Attitude/Service)

Ruby (2nd time) ------- 8/8/9/8

Zhuxi

Tom Thumbs
07-29-06, 17:29
Nena at HWC.

Been there a week.

Another winner.

Artbob
07-29-06, 19:59
Went back to HWC saw Ruby again. Sorry for the earlier report her name is Ruby not Louie I got confused with a great provider I met in DC last month.

Had a great time with Ruby the TS was geat adn her attitude is great. Service was outstanding and I love her body. I'll confirm tht she get you out the door quickly (40 minutes). Still had a great time.

Jim Rob
07-30-06, 02:21

Robux

I got to say Centreville. Something near the MVC. Hey if you start a place . please let me work at it

Zhuxi
07-30-06, 19:44
I got to say Centreville. Something near the MVC. Hey if you start a place . please let me work at itHa!

Centreville is good, but most of northern VA could use some loving. Stafford is about the bottom of NoVA, but you would have no AMPs around, but you. Hell, if he is hiring, I will work for free. ;-)

Zhuxi

HotFootTeddy
07-31-06, 13:26
Stopped by Little River Spa Firday, but was told to wait, so I went to Backlick instead. I had never been there before.

Was met at door by mamsan and then led up the stairs. Was asked how long I wanted to stay and I said an hour. Was told the fee was $80. Then asked if I wanted a shower. I said yes, and then found out that at Backlick, they don't have table showers, but they'll direct you to the shower room and you can take one yourself (what's the fun in that?).

Was met in the shower by Linda. Chunky Korean with an OK face and natural B-C chest. Overall appearance, was maybe a 4 or 5. Massage was actually pretty good. She finished with the fingernail light massage and that was really good. After a bit she told me to flip. She then proceeded to use her tongue to get me completely ready, which was very enjoyable. Ended quickly with the oil and some rubbing since the preliminary encouragement had me pretty worked up.

Don't know if anything else is avilable, but I doubt it. Don't think I would have really been interested anyway. She encouraged me to return real soon, but at $80 for the house fee and not the best body or face, I'd rather go into the city or head south down 95.

Rick81
08-01-06, 08:44
Hi,

I'm thinking of trying Little River Spa based on some of the reviews here. However, I cannot find it anywhere. Would someone please be kind enough to PM me the address and I will be glad to offer a review after.

Thanks, Rick

Zhuxi
08-01-06, 12:39
Just an update,

Ruby @ HWC is now gone.

Zhuxi

Mustang946
08-01-06, 20:40
Saw her last Saturday and just now writing the review as I was on a business trip earlier in the week. She is a great addition. Using the famous (or infamous) Zhuxi Scale: (Face/Body/Attitude/Service) I would say 8/7/7/7. I read where Ruby is gone and I did not the opportunity to see her and was going to do so this weekend. Does anyone know the current lineup there?

Zhuxi
08-02-06, 00:33
Moving forward, I am not going to put alot here, other then ratings. Unless, it is extremely good, or extremely bad. For more information PM regarding. She is new, and good. Her size though, is what I like the most ;-)

Nena----- 8/8/9/8

Zhuxi

Ampamp72
08-04-06, 14:36
Zhuxi hit the nail on the head with his last post. After struggling to find the place after not having visited for years (forgot it was upstairs), I wiggled my way through the 'whats your #' quiz and was able to see Lena, after asking for Ruby (knowing she was gone, but just to show credibility). The shower in that place is tiny, I had to slightly bend my knees to fit on the damn table (I'm only 6'1). TS was uneventful. Massage lasted forever and it was hot as a mother in there, even with a fan. This was Wed, when it was 101 degrees.

Anyway, after long massage, I asked to massage her, and she obliged. She laid down and I told her she should have her clothes off, like me. After rubbing her for 5 minutes, I was ready, and closed the deal. She is a very, very small girl. She told me that next time, she knows I am ok, and the massage wont be so long so the service will be better.

Face was not what I prefer..she is extremely authentic and not the best kind, but body was very very tiny and soft.
I welcome any pm's for more info.

Ampamp

Zhuxi
08-04-06, 20:47
Haha! Good report. I like some soft with my tiny. Tiny + soft = great.

Zhuxi

Jim Rob
08-05-06, 01:43
how about an AMP in Gainseville. I"ll also work for free massages from the girls. ON a side note. I was out in Alexandria near the fairhaven and saw the hag. what was really nasty was that a monger in a minivan picked her up.
He has got to be crazy. A homeless bag lady . I wouldn't pick her nasty ass up if she paid me.

Also on RT 1 I did notice a very hot SW. but she had a lot of LE around her watching and knew what she was doing. I drove to see her and I notice a FFX LE on my ass as soon as I made my turn to her. I acted like I was lost and got out. Cops are very and I mean very agressive in ALexandria now

Mustang946
08-08-06, 14:12
I plan to go this weekend. Does anyone know the current lineup there? I saw Lena week before last and Tiffany last month that but I heard she is gone. Hopefully Sarah is gone as well.

Does anyone know of a latina place in Nova?

Zhuxi
08-08-06, 20:42
As I mentioned in my previous post, for a few reasons I am being more discreet with information. Anyways, if anyone needs any more, PM me.

For those who know who she is and where she is at, Cherry is back. Wonderful.....

Cherry ------ 7/7/9/9

(You know the scale, or else you have not read the forum :-) )

Zhuxi

Dlrzboy
08-10-06, 18:46
Noticed the Champions location (Rt 28) had a window and door boarded up, with a panel van outside. Any news on status? Is it closed or being improved (which it could use)? I tried to call, but got a continous busy signal.

Zhuxi
08-11-06, 08:58
Noticed the Champions location (Rt 28) had a window and door boarded up, with a panel van outside. Any news on status? Is it closed or being improved (which it could use)? I tried to call, but got a continous busy signal.Speaking of NoVA, anyone been to Sakura lately? Have not seen much on it. Last thing I heard about Champs though, was that it was closed.

Zhuxi

Big Daddy Don
08-12-06, 15:59
went to HWC for an early lunch today. Mamasan told me that June was "on vacation". Bummer.

On the bright side, I did get to meet Cherry. She is probably the best looking of the bunch! Had a pretty good time with her. Little lacking in the AR enthusiasm but performed well for everything else. She didn't rush but didn't take her time either, totaled about 45 min. Very pleased, will repeat but would like to try the oters also.

Cherry----- 10/8/8/9

Seva Lurker
08-12-06, 18:10
On the subject of Sakura, I made a trip up to Woodbridge for some specialty shopping. Stuff they don't have down here in South Eastern VA. While there, I took some time to visit Sakura to 'relax' before the long, and I do mean LONG, drive back home.

Anyway, back to Sakura. Drove by once, and there was a young Hispanic family playing with their kid right in front of the entrance. So I went to try and find HWC. Found the complex, but not the AMP. Went back and saw Kinja is still open, but decided to try Sakura one more time. Glad I did.

Met another monger coming down the stairs as I was going up. Rang the bell and mamasan took me to a room. They all looked open. She took the $60 house fee and told me to undress.

Halfway through getting undressed, the door opens and in walks Marie. A tall slender young thing. I'd rate her a good solid 9 in the looks department. Nice face, REAL A CUPS with perky nipples. She asks if I want a shower and say yes. She leaves and comes back a couple of minutes later.

While undressing I heard the doorbell ring and as Marie was escorting me to the shower, another girl, shorter, definately more Korean in appearance, okay bod, but fake tits was headed to the 'other' customer. Marie was still much better.

The TS was okay, when I flipped onto my back Marie asked if it was okay to 'wash down there'. But of course my dear, of course.

Back to the room. Fairly good back and neck rub, then she dropped her dress, no bra, no panties, and started rubbing my back with her tits.

Flip and the usual CBJ and FS. No rush, other than me in coming. :(

The only downside to Marie were the two tattoes. One of some Korean characters on her shoulder and the other a rose on the small of her back. Distracted me for almost a minute while doggie. But her sexy little butt got me back on track.

So Sakura is still there and doing business as usual.

Dlrzboy
08-12-06, 20:08
Looks like Champions had a fire. Stopped by yesterday and saw black streaks on the window interior, and the door and large window had been broken for entry. Wonder what will happen and if they will reopen?

Sakura has given me some good times, and Marie sounded like a "natural" fun partner. Fake breasts are a turn off.

Zhuxi
08-14-06, 01:56
HWC still going strong. The line up right now I am not sure of, however two that are there as of this weekend are Lena/Nena (We need to start getting these names right, or editing reports so we keep it uniform heh) and Cherry. The recent vacationers are June, Sarah, and Ruby (Ruby was not there more then 2 weeks). I am sure more then those two are still there, however, I do not have direct intel on that.

Zhuxi

Some American
08-14-06, 10:02
I was also there a few days ago and also saw Marie. Without going into too much detail I can say that this was simply one of the best AMP experiences I've ever had. If I lived in the area I'd go much too often. Can't wait to get back.

MoonView
08-14-06, 12:51
HWC still going strong. The line up right now I am not sure of, however two that are there as of this weekend are Lena/Nena (We need to start getting these names right, or editing reports so we keep it uniform heh) and Cherry. The recent vacationers are June, Sarah, and Ruby (Ruby was not there more then 2 weeks). I am sure more then those two are still there, however, I do not have direct intel on that.

Zhuxi

Zhuxi-

Damn, I was just there...she did the alphabet for me but I forgot to check her pronunciation of "L" & "N"; guess my mind was elsewhere! :o

Pretty good visit; 45mins in/out...8/7/8/8...as I know Z loves his scale oh so much! :)

PMs are welcome as always. ;)

MnV

Zhuxi
08-14-06, 13:23
MnV, Of course your mind was elsewhere, haha.

Have seen Cherry again. I have begun to rethink my earlier score. Defenitly deserves higher marks! I'd see this one every day if possible heh.

Cherry ------- 9/9/9/9

Ah, much better.

Zhuxi

Zhuxi
08-14-06, 13:34
I have noticed the newer trend of getting out in under and hour. Not exactly great, but I have had some hit and misses. I would say it was a certain girl, however I have had a full hour once then the next time out in 45 with the same lady. All in all though, the visits are still great, ah well.

Zhuxi-

Damn, I was just there...she did the alphabet for me but I forgot to check her pronunciation of "L" & "N"; guess my mind was elsewhere! :o

Pretty good visit; 45mins in/out...8/7/8/8...as I know Z loves his scale oh so much! :)

PMs are welcome as always. ;)

MnV

Tom Thumbs
08-14-06, 20:55
Nena said she will be leaving next week.

Spoondog
08-14-06, 21:25
Saw Lena at HWC twice last week, she was so awsome the first time I had to see her again because she said she was going on vacation next week. HWC has to be the best amp period; They always have the hottest girls with the best gfe experience. Anyways, safe hunting to all and to all a good night.

Zoomster
08-15-06, 12:12
I took Zhuxi's advice and stopped by Sakura. My therapist was C C (she emphasized that her name was the just the letter "C" twice). She appeared to be in her thirties but still had firm attributes and a great personality. She was quite good with her therapy - table shower, massage, and strenuous exercise. I left quite satisfied. She is only in town for a few weeks until leaving for LA.

I've noticed that Mary (or Marie) has gotten some great reviews. My experience with her was only so-so, but to each their own. Maybe she just had an off day when I visited.

MoonView
08-15-06, 12:36
I took Zhuxi's advice and stopped by Sakura. My therapist was C C (she emphasized that her name was the just the letter "C" twice). She appeared to be in her thirties but still had firm attributes and a great personality. She was quite good with her therapy - table shower, massage, and strenuous exercise. I left quite satisfied. She is only in town for a few weeks until leaving for LA.

I've noticed that Mary (or Marie) has gotten some great reviews. My experience with her was only so-so, but to each their own. Maybe she just had an off day when I visited.

Zoomster: Re Mary(or marie)... performance variations.

Just yesterday I was asked "how do you know me...Internet or by friend?"

My guess is they read the reports and make their adjustments, ergo YMMV is based on cash flow! :p

MnV

BigTigger
08-16-06, 00:02

I've noticed that Mary (or Marie) has gotten some great reviews. My experience with her was only so-so, but to each their own. Maybe she just had an off day when I visited.I also had a great session with CC. It was a quite pleasurable experience, from the table shower to the moment I left the AMP. She was very personable, flirty, responsive and affectionate. Whether real or not, she gave me the impression she was really enjoying herself and for the sake of my ego, I'll keep on believing that she was in multiple pleasure land.

I didn't know she will only be there for a few weeks, I'll have to find my way back over there.

She's definitely worth a visit.

BigTig

Ampamp72
08-16-06, 11:02
Saw Cherry 2 days ago. She stands about 5'4, about 120, pretty face. For my first time seeing her, I was impressed with her no nonsense attitude. She asked if I even needed a massage, and since my back was a little sore, I said maybe just a short massage. The massage sucked, but on the flip, she went after mini-me like it was oxygen and she had been holding her breath for days. It actually was uncomortable and she was so rough. I quickly stopped it and told her to get on all 4's. She actually replied with some minor dirty talk of her own after I started it and with that in the background, I did not last long at all. Not sure if a 2nd pop would have been available, anybody else know? I was out of there in about 40 min, but left satisfied.

Zhuxi
08-16-06, 17:50
HWC was closed today. No doubt due to recent happenings in the metro area. A damn shame.

Zhuxi

Tom Thumbs
08-16-06, 19:03
Have the girl walk on your back.

Great massage, and its easy on the girl.

Esham
08-16-06, 19:31
I tried to go to both HWC and Sakura today and both were closed. It was a letdown. So I went and bought a Post and searched the ads for another local place.

I went to Magical Touch which is pretty close to HWC. It was very clean and instead of radios in each room, they had one blasting in the lobby. The shower room was huge and the woman I was presented with was Ruby. She put on big rubber boots in the shower room which wasn't very sexy. She seemed to be at least 40..with major belly. And since she was 40, I only donated 40 roses. I didn't really have the desire to see or donate more. I'm not sure what else they offer because I didn't ask and they would need to step up the quality of girl before I asked. But the massage was good but avoided any roaming on my part. Did anybody else stop by with everything closed today?

Zoomster
08-16-06, 22:21
According to the DC board, all of the AMPs in the District were closed today, even those not raided. I suspect the AMPs in NoVa will follow suit for the time being. I hope this is only temporary, but I have a bad feeling about this. It will be interesting to check how many ads appear in the Post sports page tomorrow.

Crazy Dick
08-16-06, 22:29
It will be interesting to check how many ads appear in the Post sports page tomorrow.

During the last crack down in DC it took about a week for the Downtown ads to stop running in the Post.

This isn't good. Looks like Phily wasn't effected.

Crazy Dick

BigTigger
08-17-06, 10:33
I tried to go to both HWC and Sakura today and both were closed. It was a letdown. So I went and bought a Post and searched the ads for another local place.

I went to Magical Touch which is pretty close to HWC. It was very clean and instead of radios in each room, they had one blasting in the lobby. The shower room was huge and the woman I was presented with was Ruby. She put on big rubber boots in the shower room which wasn't very sexy. She seemed to be at least 40..with major belly. And since she was 40, I only donated 40 roses. I didn't really have the desire to see or donate more. I'm not sure what else they offer because I didn't ask and they would need to step up the quality of girl before I asked. But the massage was good but avoided any roaming on my part. Did anybody else stop by with everything closed today?I went by Sakura last night and the light was on. Maybe they opened up later in the evening or just left the light on. I may go by today and check. I could use another appointment with CC especially if she's leaving soon.

Zhuxi
08-17-06, 17:17
Keep informed if Sakura is open. I would venture to say they left the light on. Either way, HWC was still closed earlier today. This is expected though. Probably better off to close for a while. Good thing I saw Cherry three times last week, or I would be in a horrible mood. Too bad it could be the last :( . Ah, well we will just have to wait and see.

Zhuxi

Renegade99
08-17-06, 20:40
I found myself in EVA Therapy in Manassas today and I was very pleased with what I got there!

$70 for 50 minutes full body massage. Provider was Mimi who is older and very poor speaking skills. I would rate her at about a 6. However the place was very clean.

Paid for the service, the TS which was completely OUTSTANDING! She did right much massage in there and with the soap to slide it was just right for my arms and legs. GREAT TS!!

Back to room for the most complete full body massage I think I have ever had! She worked the muscles and fat on the back for a long time, stretched the legs and feet and toes - really great!

Turn over - same wonderful massage all over the front side and the best HJ there is! Felt even better than a BBBJ. I literally exploded!

Do not know if other services are offered. She told me that the place is about 8 month old and 2-3 girls work there.

Doctor Pussy
08-17-06, 23:08
Don’t go to this ripoff joint.

Since the Gestapo shut down all the dc amps (pause for a moment of silence) I schlepped all the way out to manasshole for some much needed relief.

Saw Nancy who remembered me from years back.

After exchanging the usual verbal pleasantries I said I wanted the same deal as last time, full service (everything) for one and a half.

She agreed and proceeded with a hj? I said hole on jus a cotton pickin minute here, last time ‘everything’ meant everything, what changed?

She then got an attitude telling me what she couldn’t do for various reasons, etc.
“BUT YOU TOOK THE MUNIE!!”

So then she begrudgingly started with the absolutely worst bbbj I’ve ever had in my life. She's standing up, leaning over, pulls all the skin back to the base with one hand, starts stroking the taut portion with the other and is basically slobbering all over my Johnson making the least amount of actual 0ral contact as possible.

As a seasoned monger with refined values who’s come to expect more I stopped things right then and there and demanded half my money back (I really wanted the whole thing but was running late for a board meeting). She said she was willing to give me twenty bucks back.

“YOU GOTTA BE SHITTIN’ ME”

we had an agreement and you took the money.

She kept saying “well I let you see me naked and gave you mouth”

“I said I didn’t care about seeing your flabby out of shape legs (she's really degraded in the last few years) and that was the worst mouth I’ve ever had in my life, now you’re taking the money, giving me what I didn’t ask for and essentially charging me for it”

So we’re arguing back and forth forever and all I could get out of the ***** was a fitie.

Then on the way out I realized that she was the only person there (single man army I guess) but I already agreed so the story ends with another franklin I’ll never see again

Bodywork Treatment AMP in Manassas VA stinks to the high heaven, I’ll never go back to that fleabag again.

Not when Mirage on K st had a gal names Suzie who let’s you get behind her and alternate back and forth between greek and doggy

L Knit
08-18-06, 17:32
Had a wounderfull dream that I called a provider who offers FBSM service with all the Trimmings in a very nice condo in Fairfax. just off 66. She only had 1 new review on the other board. I usually dream about providers who have a few reviews that are not brand new but I said what the heck I'll see how it goes, It's only $.2 for the hr. She was a little slow getting ready for me so I had to wait a about 10 min before I went into her very nice and secure location. The review said she was white with red hair and some Baby fat. Everything correct except the baby fat. She was right at that edge of BBW but cute. Guys the service was awesome. proven members PM me for the details or search the other board for angela. See ya!

Mustang946
08-19-06, 14:16
This post is a week late as I was out of town all week on business. I saw a new girl, Rose, at HWC last Saturday morning. I was the first customer of the day and Mamasan gave me the choice of Lena or a new girl, Rose. I had seen Lena before and she was great but I always like to meet new faces.

Rose was solid 8/8/8/8. She was only there for her second day when I saw her so that makes it just over a week now. She is from LA and not sure how long she will be there.

Asian Shark
08-19-06, 19:22
Fellow Mongers

I went to Northern Va AMPs on Friday and HWC, Kinja,...... All AMPs were shut down and someone told me that it will be shut down for good. Is this true ????

Asian Shark

Zhuxi
08-19-06, 19:29
Well, they have all been closed since the happenings in DC. (HWC, Kinja, and Sakura). Will it be for good? Who knows. But damn, I sure hope not.

Zhuxi

Fellow Mongers

I went to Northern Va AMPs on Friday and HWC, Kinja. All AMPs were shut down and someone told me that it will be shut down for good. Is this true?

Asian Shark

BigTigger
08-20-06, 00:42
Fellow Mongers

I went to Northern Va AMPs on Friday and HWC, Kinja,...... All AMPs were shut down and someone told me that it will be shut down for good. Is this true ????

Asian Shark
I don't know about shutdown for good. I'm hoping that they are taking a small break until the FBI thing cools down some. I didn't see any reports of Virginia AMPs getting shutdown by LE, so let's hope they the owners are just taking pre-cautions to close up for a few days and will open back up soon.

BigTig

Spoondog
08-20-06, 02:01
I am as upset as everyone else with the recent events involving our amp's, and who knows if this is the end of it all; But I would strongly suggest that everyone don't post any info on anything anymore for awhile. If you all have been keeping track with the news this very site was mentioned. We are becoming our own worst enemy's. Come on everyone and just drop it; PERIOD!!!

Benchseats Rock
08-20-06, 03:13
Spoondog,

I see where you're coming from and for the immediate time being I think it may be the right course of action, maybe. The truth of the matter is that the whole thing probably got started investigation-wise in New York with the whole alleged attempted bribe thing. At that point, wire taps and surveillance took care of most if not all of the information that the Feds actually used to get done what they've got done. That the site was mentioned by the media was a bit disturbing, but that isn't anything new. It's been mentioned in many local newspapers and television reports before this, and will be after this as well.

If anything, maybe local PD is maybe paying a bit more attention than usual, but for the most part, sharing intel now can be useful to us more than ever - or did you want to go to an AMP that is open, will take your money, and then give you nothing for it? That kind of report is certainly helpful to us, and not to LE. As for good, solid information - yeah I think we could stick to the backchannel for most of it, but I think the media cycle will turn pretty quickly, not that there will be much of a change in anything until after the elections anyway.

As for mongers getting busted because of this shit? I haven't heard of anything like that; It seems that the Feds are busy and local PD continues to be the same PITA as usual.

Just my take, feel free to chime in: I know I couldn't possibly have covered all the bases.

Benchseats Rock

Crazy Jim Wood
08-20-06, 03:38
Summary of a recent trip to NOVA. Seems like all the massage places are unionized, union rates and lackluster performance. They are also very scared of "the man".

Song's Wellness Center (SWC), 6399 Little River Turnpike, Alexandria, VA 22312, (703) 941-6666.

It took a while to find this place, so I included a map. You have to exit the main turnpike onto a smaller road, and the massage parlor, not visible from the turnpike, is in a discrete parking lot surrounded by trees. An ok Korean in one of those white smocks was outside smoking. When she saw me pull into the lot she disappeared inside. Inside had all of the faux oriental decorations and a big sign saying "by appointment only". She had disappeared somewhere in the back. When she finally came out, I asked if I could see the attendants. She got all upset, saying it wasn't "that type of place." She said that I should have made an appointment and that it would be a 30 minute wait. I don't know what her deal was. Despite the unfriendly reception, it seemed like this place was probably "that type of place". However, I decided to try elsewhere.

TK Therapy, 8344 Trafford Lane #2. Closes at 11 pm.

This place was not easy to find either, so I have included a map. I chose the half hour option for $5 ($6?), which does not get you a table shower. She provided a massage followed by topless manual release for $10. The therapist was a little nervous, and provided a very mechanical manual release. It just wasn't working, and she finally got tired, gave up and asked me to finish the job myself while she stroked my thighs and ass. When I finally came, she seemed to relax, said "You like do it that way? Why you not tell me?" apologized, and promised that now that she knows me next time will go smoother.

Young Spa, 1880 Howard Ave, Vienna, VA, (703) 506-0303. Closes at 11 pm.

What is up with these craftily hidden northern Virginia massage parlors? This place was hard as hell to find as well, so I have included a map below. Go around to the side of the building and buzz yourself in on the intercom. I chose the half hour option for $5 ($6?), which apparently does not get you a table shower here, either. There was only one middle aged woman there. She provided a massage followed by topless manual release for $10. While the release was a little to fast and hard, and she pretended to not understand my requests for slower, more gentle service, there was a certain sluttiness to her performance, not to mention the finger she jammed up my ass, that made me spurt quickly.

Help a brother out
I am tired of Korean. I heard that there are some incall Chinese providers working out of appartments as well as some incall places with Latinos. Please PM me with any info.

Jimbo

Drew Park
08-20-06, 07:27
Help a brother out I am tired of Korean. I heard that there are some incall Chinese providers working out of appartments as well as some incall places with Latinos. Please PM me with any info. Jimbo

CJ - Great travelogue but had you ventured beyond the Beltway to the places repeatedly mentioned here, you might have had a better time.

The maps are terrific! I intend on using them next time I travel one of these AMPs by helicopter :^)

PS - Check your mail...

Seva Lurker
08-20-06, 08:38
I too have been following the current AMP crap. This is not the first time that the AMPs have been targeted like this. Now why the investigation went from a bribe in NYC to an INS sweep of the east coast is interesting. Perhaps the AMPs that were closed all had a common link to the group that did the bribe.

That the news mentioned the USASexGuide is also nothing new. Several papers and TV stories on local prostitution problems have mentioned the site. And once the press find something like this, they keep coming back to it.

I have stated this many times before, in this and other locales on the site. LE knows what is going on. This may be one source of intel for them, but even without this verification, they know what is happening. Our sharing of info isn't hurting or helping the situation.

All in all, the main theme of the investigation has been illegal entry of the girls and the way the girls are required to repay their 'travel expenses'.

I'll miss the AMPs, but I have a feeling they will return. Too much money to be made for them not to bounce back. Other investigations have limited their visibility and availability, but someone else picks up the slack and gets them going again.

Just an aside on the topic. Most if not all of us despise pimps. I know I do. Next to drug dealers, they are the lowest form of life on the planet. They prey on vunerable women. So what the INS has done in arresting the group who brought the girls into the US is arrest some pimps only on a larger scale.

I guess this is mixed emotions. Too bad we couldn't have busted the pimps, and kept the girls working.

Vegas Baby
08-20-06, 09:24
I am posting from the Ct and and Vegas boards. Our local CT amps were gutted as well as you guys. I am sure there will be a return sooner or later. I will wager we will see a shift to residential apartments from commerical store fronts. This is currently the rage in Vegas. Vegas has many commercial store front amps, but few offer full service. Thhe apartments or condos offer full service. I agree that that the money is too strong to be ignored. Perhaps the Chinese operators will step into the management.

Zhuxi
08-20-06, 10:32
If anything, maybe local PD is maybe paying a bit more attention than usual, but for the most part, sharing intel now can be useful to us more than ever - or did you want to go to an AMP that is open, will take your money, and then give you nothing for it? That kind of report is certainly helpful to us, and not to LE. As for good, solid information - yeah I think we could stick to the backchannel for most of it, but I think the media cycle will turn pretty quickly, not that there will be much of a change in anything until after the elections anyway.

Benchseats RockAs someone once said, LE knows what’s going on in they’re own town without USASG. Being more discreet is a good option (Which I started taking a mere weeks before this happened) however as Bench says, the most not being discreet might do is make LE pay more attention. For me, I will continue to post discreet information for now, however it looks like the only information in any AMP around this way as of now is a) it is closed, or b) they are old, nervous, and giving mechanical HJ's like they are trying to start a lawnmower.

CJ- Good reports, haha love the pictures.

Zhuxi

Marty251
08-20-06, 17:59
Anybody know of any massage parlors in Tyson's Corners / Vienna?

Thanks

Hollywood2
08-21-06, 00:03
I visit NoVa (Herndon) three times a year. My next visit starts tomorrow, Monday and leaving back on Friday. I cannot believe my luck you guys, with Black Wed. and all the shut downs! Could it not have waited another 10 days?

Anyway, so, assuming Woodbridge and the Downtown places will all be closed all next week, arent there any other options for full service? Other cousine will also do, like Latinas as someone mentioned below. Please PM me if anyone knows!

(still pissed. The funny thing is I could have visited Dallas this week, instead I chose DC because of the high quality down tonw. g@d d@mn!!!)

LoveLOS
08-21-06, 00:32
Anybody know of any massage parlors in Tyson's Corners / Vienna?

ThanksYes in Tysons corner mall there is an AMP near Chick-a-Filet. Totally Full Service, you'll get fucked there every time... Other than that, they have all closed.

BTW - I have to agree with Box Springs Squeek on this one:

Hi guys,

A couple of forum members have contacted me to express their concerns that this report contains too much information and thus could somehow be used by LE. Just to put this in perspective:

1. Don't be so nieve as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town. There is no club, massage parlor, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website.

2. No Forum Member had ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted this website or requested any information from me about any Forum Member, and they never will because the Forum's server are located in Montreal, Canada, safely beyond the reach of the USA court system.

Thanks,

Jackson
Of course, if LL suspected a poster asking for information to be LE, he would have no qualms about spreading MIS-information. The fact that LEOs are inherently lazy and want the latest information without spending any time reading the fucking forum does make them hard to tell from some newbies. :rolleyes:

LoveLOS

Amp_Man
08-21-06, 00:51
Yep, it's ashamed, but all have shutdown in the Northern VA area. :-(, better luck elsewhere.

Yes in Tysons corner mall there is an AMP near Chick-a-Filet. Totally Full Service, you'll get fucked there every time... Other than that, they have all closed.

BTW - I have to agree with Box Springs Squeek on this one:

Of course, if LL suspected a poster asking for information to be LE, he would have no qualms about spreading MIS-information. The fact that LEOs are inherently lazy and want the latest information without spending any time reading the fucking forum does make them hard to tell from some newbies. :rolleyes:

LoveLOS

Zhuxi
08-21-06, 07:11
Yes in Tysons corner mall there is an AMP near Chick-a-Filet. Totally Full Service, you'll get fucked there every time... Other than that, they have all closed.

LoveLOSYou know once I got a full service all inclusive fuck. At that Chick-Fil-A. Just do 3 knocks on the counter and they take you to the back for a couple 20's.

rofl

Zhuxi

Friendly1
08-21-06, 15:07
Here is my take on what led up to the raids last week. The massage parlor operators that were involved in the bribe to the NYPD got popped. They were given a deal and they gave up the phone numbers and names of the Korean Cab Drivers they dealt with or allowed their phone to be monitored. This then led to taps on the cell phones of the taxi drivers. This allowed the feds to monitor the calls and figure out the network of AMPs they serve and to give them the evidence they needed to get the warrants they needed to raid all these places. We all knew these places were connected in some way and this confirms that.

Sex trafficking has become a political issue that has gotten quite a bit of publicity lately. I think all of us know that there is little sex slavery, although these AMP girls live under virtual house arrest. I think that is more cultural than anything else, i.e. the need to conform and coming from a fairly repressive environment at home.

What's interesting to me is that not all the spas in DC were raided. That may just be due to the lack of manpower, or that there wasn't evidence to bust them all. There must be quite a number of these cab drivers around.

Given that there have been raids on the west coast, in Dallas and in Waterbury, as well as the "secret" AMP near Eastern Market when the guy had what I assume was a heart attack brought LE down on them earlier, the raids should not have been a surprise.

One of our fellows posted a copy of the complaint used in the raids on the DC board. This makes for interesting reading and I recommend it to all.

My conclusions are based on reading the complaint, plus my knowledge of the AMP scene as a customer. I suspect they will open again, but it may be a while. It'll be interesting to see what happens to the girls, if we will ever know. I doubt that many will look for asylum as a sex slave, because, in fact, few are. They are just trying to make some money. I suspect that wives and girlfriends in the DC area are getting a little more action than they are accustomed to.

Baby Boys
08-21-06, 19:58
You know once I got a full service all inclusive fuck. At that Chick-Fil-A. Just do 3 knocks on the counter and they take you to the back for a couple 20's.

rofl

ZhuxiDo you know exact address?

Zhuxi
08-21-06, 20:29
Here is my take on what led up to the raids last week. The massage parlor operators that were involved in the bribe to the NYPD got popped. They were given a deal and they gave up the phone numbers and names of the Korean Cab Drivers they dealt with or allowed their phone to be monitored. This then led to taps on the cell phones of the taxi drivers. This allowed the feds to monitor the calls and figure out the network of AMPs they serve and to give them the evidence they needed to get the warrants they needed to raid all these places. We all knew these places were connected in some way and this confirms that.

Sex trafficking has become a political issue that has gotten quite a bit of publicity lately. I think all of us know that there is little sex slavery, although these AMP girls live under virtual house arrest. I think that is more cultural than anything else, i.e. the need to conform and coming from a fairly repressive environment at home.

What's interesting to me is that not all the spas in DC were raided. That may just be due to the lack of manpower, or that there wasn't evidence to bust them all. There must be quite a number of these cab drivers around.

Given that there have been raids on the west coast, in Dallas and in Waterbury, as well as the "secret" AMP near Eastern Market when the guy had what I assume was a heart attack brought LE down on them earlier, the raids should not have been a surprise.

One of our fellows posted a copy of the complaint used in the raids on the DC board. This makes for interesting reading and I recommend it to all.

My conclusions are based on reading the complaint, plus my knowledge of the AMP scene as a customer. I suspect they will open again, but it may be a while. It'll be interesting to see what happens to the girls, if we will ever know. I doubt that many will look for asylum as a sex slave, because, in fact, few are. They are just trying to make some money. I suspect that wives and girlfriends in the DC area are getting a little more action than they are accustomed to.Good long post. Well, good points made.

Not coming down on you, but; tell us something we do not know.

They are trying to make money?! No kidding.

Zhuxi

Zhuxi
08-21-06, 20:33
Do you know exact address?Yea, it is:

1337 Pwned Dr.
Manassas VA, 20112

Good luck.

:rolleyes:

Zhuxi

Mustang946
08-21-06, 20:58
Stopped by HWC and it was still closed today. I walked over to A-1 Therapy and there was a 1 hour wait with 2 guys in the waiting room. Ventured to Sakura and it was still closed. Kinja had a 45 minute wait and the parking lot was noticeably more crowded. Finally had some success at Magical Hands on Old Bridge and saw Ruby. I think I have seen her somewhere else before under another name as she looked familar.

Ruby 7/7/7/7.

Zhuxi
08-22-06, 18:13
The self proclaimed NoVA AMP man hit the road today to case out the scene. Still have some learning to do, but hell, at least I can make it easier on the people who already put in work here and DC (You gentleman know who you are).

Either way, thanks for Mustang about Kinja and MT. I will confirm they are open.

HWC = Closed, no suprise.

A new note, Sakura is now open. I will tell you they give a great massage.

A few bumps, but hell, it works. This intel with off hand intel, is good. Check you're PMs MnV :) .

Face/Body/Attitude/Service.

YuYu- 6/6/6/7

Benchseats Rock
08-22-06, 19:15
Yea, it is:

1337 Pwned Dr.
Manassas VA, 20112

Good luck.

Zhuxi

Too fucking funny man, thanks for the laugh.

Benchseats Rock

Benefactor9
08-22-06, 21:12
I missed a phonecall this evening on my cellphone from my favorite girl at HWC. I called her back, but she didn't answer. So I stopped by the HWC to say hi -- no answer at the door.

Then I went home to long on here and discovered here what has happened.

I think that patience is all we need.

And the back room at Chick-Fil-A.

Seva Lurker
08-22-06, 21:14
As one looks at the hit and miss of the AMP closings, some probably just due to the intitial busts and waiting to see what else happened. I can't help but think that maybe the INS was following a specific group (gang???) that had a chain of AMPs.

I am sure the intel service for the AMP owners is better than the intel in the LE world. Once they figured out who was targeted and let a bit of the heat die down, they came back.

Like I said, they will be back, the money is too good. Now I just hope the law of supply and demand doesn't kick in and we see an increase in prices because of the decreased supply and unchanged demand.

Guys, the door fees may go up and there is little we can do about that. But don't let the girls start jacking the prices up.

Zhuxi
08-22-06, 21:35
As one looks at the hit and miss of the AMP closings, some probably just due to the intitial busts and waiting to see what else happened. I can't help but think that maybe the INS was following a specific group (gang???) that had a chain of AMPs.

I am sure the intel service for the AMP owners is better than the intel in the LE world. Once they figured out who was targeted and let a bit of the heat die down, they came back.

Like I said, they will be back, the money is too good. Now I just hope the law of supply and demand doesn't kick in and we see an increase in prices because of the decreased supply and unchanged demand.

Guys, the door fees may go up and there is little we can do about that. But don't let the girls start jacking the prices up.S,

For sure. I can tell you that one of my "best" girls in NoVA was later to disappear, only to end up in DC. She is either in Korea or sitting in a cell right now. Her being in one place, then another, is an obvious give away that some places are connected. You can bet, that all who where involved in that "ring", will be closed for a bit.

B9 - You need to check in more often! If your girl is the one I think it is, she was gone weeks before this issue/bust! Good to see you again.

Zhuxi

Wayward One
08-22-06, 22:26
Yes in Tysons corner mall there is an AMP near *****-*-*****. Totally Full Service, you'll get fucked there every time... Other than that, they have all closed.

LoveLOS

LoveLOS,

You're going to ruin a good thing. If they start investigating the connection with the chicken joints, I'm really going to get upset. And I'll know exactly who mentioned the AMP/chicken joint connection first.

Wayward One

L Knit
08-23-06, 13:46
What kind of talent are we seeing at the few AMP's that are still open or ones that are re-opening. Are just the old hags working or the same nice ones? I have dated a few AMP girls outside the AMP's over the years and found most of them actually live in the US and do it for the money from time to time. Some do sneak in and send money home and pay for education here and eventually stay here or travel back an forth. I saw one girl for a while that worked at Downtown and she just lived at the amp and sent money home and said she would return home and live very well or move her hole family here. It's no different than the employees we all have from el salvadore and other countries who come here and work hard doing labor and live as cheap as possible and send virtually every penny they can get home to their family and then they just vanish. I dont know about all this sex Slavery crap. I think someone who was in it got caught and is just trying to make it more than it is, They just come here because this country is easy money for anyone except those of us who were born and raised here.
Just my 2 cents worth

MoonView
08-23-06, 23:25
Got a PM today from a fellow monger telling me that TK Therapy was back open for business(currently dba Soft Touch) and that some of the old crew was back.

Prices have soared and service is standard NoVA menu with a touch of paranoia thrown in for good measure!

Not recommended...:(

MnV

I know "Z"...I know!!:)

Mustang946
08-24-06, 15:43
I missed a phonecall this evening on my cellphone from my favorite girl at HWC. I called her back, but she didn't answer. So I stopped by the HWC to say hi -- no answer at the door.

Then I went home to long on here and discovered here what has happened.

I think that patience is all we need.

And the back room at Chick-Fil-A.Any status on if/when HWC will reopen?

NcMgr
08-24-06, 23:07
Went by about 6pm and rang the door bell. I listened for the customary ding dong, but heard nothing. Also noticed the video camera was not there. Not good.

Benefactor9
08-25-06, 05:54
I will try to call my girl again today -- she hasn't tried calling me back.

As for the video camera, they moved that inside the front window a long time ago.

In ding-dong loneliness,

B9

BigTigger
08-25-06, 07:00
Went by about 6pm and rang the door bell. I listened for the customary ding dong, but heard nothing. Also noticed the video camera was not there. Not good.
Not sure, but Sakura is definitely open.

BigTig

Zhuxi
08-25-06, 17:41
As everyone no longer has the comforts of DC spas and the better spas in NoVA, we all have our favorite "massagie" places, either way. Going back to my old haunt, Sakura, and the massagie is defeinitly still good. Of course, everyone has there old haunt, now don't they? People use YMMV sometimes, but from my experiance YMMV with any provider.

PM with questions, as I know the details I would want, are not in this post :) .

Coco ---- 8/8/9/9

Zhuxi
08-25-06, 17:43
Went by about 6pm and rang the door bell. I listened for the customary ding dong, but heard nothing. Also noticed the video camera was not there. Not good.From the information I have put together, and due to obvious "connections" with some recently incarcerated people, I would think HWC will not be open for quite some time. But you never know.

Zhuxi

Baby Boys
08-27-06, 03:09
Yea, it is:

1337 Pwned Dr.
Manassas VA, 20112

Good luck.

ZhuxiNot able to find this address. You told that this is in McLean. Is that true?

Mustang946
08-27-06, 17:48
As everyone no longer has the comforts of DC spas and the better spas in NoVA, we all have our favorite "massagie" places, either way. Going back to my old haunt, Sakura, and the massagie is defeinitly still good. Of course, everyone has there old haunt, now don't they? People use YMMV sometimes, but from my experiance YMMV with any provider.

PM with questions, as I know the details I would want, are not in this post :) .

Coco ---- 8/8/9/9Is this the same CoCo who used to work at Golden in Fairfax a few years ago or another jewel?

Sashimi
08-27-06, 18:19
Just a little rambling and a rant. I am beginning to think that all the hullabalu about the NS/Bush illegal listening program was not really about listening for terrorist activity but to listening in on Korean Massage establishments. They have not caught any terrorists, and if they do they do not seem to be able to prosecute, but they have published some compelling pre-trial data about the sex-slaves (this term is laughable because I know a number of the so-called sex-slaves who have purchased condos in Annandale, VA). Now they are enslaved by LE in NM.

Maybe I'm wrong but when you try to force someone to say what you want them to say, insn't that coersion, and isn't that also illegal. LE are going to force these ladies to provide the testimony they want the Court to hear, then they will give them a green card. Now it seems to me all the talk about their illegal status is not very important to them anymore. By the way if the LE are prone to take bribes as they have done in this case, how can we be sure they are above reproach and are not also coercing the ladies into illegal sex while in custody in NM.

Its funny that all over the country at Federal military bases you have Korean workers (some could be illegal) bagging groceries at military facilities. They may not be involved in sexual activities but they operate in the same manner as the AMPS, and they don't pay taxes! The Government always has a couple of standards that apply in various situations, as they may choose.

Like the man said we got bigger fish to fry, we got a larger illegal population which is wreaking havoc on our economy and social structure, and this issue has been all but forgotton, it went away temporarily after the illegal alien protestors found that the American public was not smpathetic with their cause, and started turning against their cause.

Hey Fuzz, why don't you focus on apprehending Islamic fundamentalists, homegrown terrorists, illegal aliens who are the immediate threat to our nation, Duh.

Zhuxi
08-27-06, 18:38
Not able to find this address. You told that this is in McLean. Is that true?ROFL

No, you got it right. Keep looking.

Zhuxi

Friendly1
08-27-06, 20:28
These places have leases that need to be paid. They will try and determine the risk and might reopen. The places that were raided will probably not reopen, but the ones that were not are fairly likely to, unless the owners were pretty flush with cash. If you take what was listed in the complaint, the spas were purchased for somewhere around $130K. Add that to the rent they have to pay on their leases and there is quite a financial incentive to reopen, but we shall see.

Jim Rob
08-27-06, 20:32
Good post Sashmi, I do agree. LE enjoys going after AMP's because it's safe to bust down the doors and arrest some married guy who need's the release just to get by another shitty week, and arrest the female workers. They get to ruin so many lifes and don't take the same risk as busting down a crack house. I just wish people would understand it's 2000freaking6. How about we just make it legal and tax it. It's not like making drugs legal, Adults having sex doesn't hurt anyone if done safe. This stink and it will make everything more underground and more dangerous

Zhuxi
08-27-06, 20:44
Good post Sashmi, I do agree. LE enjoys going after AMP's because it's safe to bust down the doors and arrest some married guy who need's the release just to get by another shitty week, and arrest the female workers. They get to ruin so many lifes and don't take the same risk as busting down a crack house. I just wish people would understand it's 2000freaking6. How about we just make it legal and tax it. It's not like making drugs legal, Adults having sex doesn't hurt anyone if done safe. This stink and it will make everything more underground and more dangerousMaking it legal and taxing it.

Best post I have read this week.

Zhuxi

NcMgr
08-27-06, 21:36
I think someone is pulling your chicken leg! ;)

NcMgr
08-27-06, 22:11
Not able to find this address. You told that this is in McLean. Is that true?I think someone may be pulling your chicken leg! ;)

Zhuxi
08-28-06, 07:13
Is this the same CoCo who used to work at Golden in Fairfax a few years ago or another jewel?Mustang,

I do not think it is the same one. Seen Ruby lately? ;)

Zhuxi