PDA

View Full Version : 2006 General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Moments
08-03-06, 09:39
Last summer I met this young lady on Beale Street. After stupidly buying rounds of drinks for her and her friend, I asked for the digits. Of course, she said no and was very stand-offish.

I saw this same girl last night at a gas station. She gave me a sob story about her financial woes, baby daddy drama, etc. Now she works at one of the strip club. She gave me her number if I ever wanted to "hook-up" or "go out."

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do?

Moments
08-03-06, 09:40
http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/189550839.html

Cat Daddy #2
08-03-06, 10:46
Last summer I met this young lady on Beale Street. After stupidly buying rounds of drinks for her and her friend, I asked for the digits. Of course, she said no and was very stand-offish.

I saw this same girl last night at a gas station. She gave me a sob story about her financial woes, baby daddy drama, etc. Now she works at one of the strip club. She gave me her number if I ever wanted to "hook-up" or "go out."

Ride the boat till it gets to dry land. Get what you can when you can while you can if you can. If she is a stripper now that says a lot from the last time you saw her. Take this to your advantage.

Nucks
08-03-06, 10:48
http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/189550839.html

If you are referring to the price she is asking, it's called phishing. She's phishing for a Guppy or some other dumb fish that walks on two legs.

Nucks

Member #4243
08-03-06, 12:12
I'm considering visiting with Miranda at her incall location. A question for those of you with the experience: is the whole event done safely or does she speak French without an accent, if you know what I mean? ;-)

PM if you want, and thanks in advance.

Shadow Lord
08-03-06, 12:54
I'm with Cat Daddy. Get as much as you can for as long as you can. Just remember to think with the big head and not the little one, and be careful to avoid a lot of her drama.

Madison J
08-03-06, 12:59
I just have one question . How does one become a Senior Member?

==============================================

Hi Kinkymemphism,

Please read the Forum FAQ.

Thanks,

Jackson I believe it goes by how much you post which I believe was lowered from when I first started posting

One Time
08-03-06, 14:08
Get sum and keep it on the cool. Probably will be best to 'pay for her time' and keep it on that level. And of course give me the digits!!!!

One Time
08-03-06, 14:09
Yeah have seen quite a few in past couple weeks trying to up the market price. Don't even look half worth it, looks decent but not at 250 or 300.

If you are referring to the price she is asking, it's called phishing. She's phishing for a Guppy or some other dumb fish that walks on two legs.

Nucks

Phat Prophet
08-03-06, 15:48
RE: Does anyone have any advice on what I should do?

Make it clear that you COULD help, but whatever you do don't offer it up front. Sounds like she'd have no trouble telling you to get lost after she has your money.

Cat Daddy #2
08-03-06, 18:18
Get sum and keep it on the cool. Probably will be best to 'pay for her time' and keep it on that level. And of course give me the digits!!!!

Yeah I would would like the digits to.

Clubking01
08-03-06, 22:19
I'm considering visiting with Miranda at her incall location. A question for those of you with the experience: is the whole event done safely or does she speak French without an accent, if you know what I mean? ;-)

PM if you want, and thanks in advance.

Miranda does do french without an accent, but FS is covered.

I talked to her the other day and she is leaving again for Miami on Monday. She has a friend named "Jackie", a redhead, with her on this trip

Sanptn
08-04-06, 00:11
There has not been any mention of fetish experiences from mongers here. If you know of any fetish providers in Memphis, send me a PM.

I am looking for preferably dominatrix or tantric

aka
sanpat

On Stroll
08-04-06, 08:45
I saw shorty Wednesday morning. She performed good on cbj. I likes her muscle control. There is a new girl on national. She hangs out with her dude. Now that she knows I am cool I am going to try her next.

BootyCall
08-04-06, 12:38
While back she was hot on the board. Reports that she was rushed which I experenced awhile back. I quit calling her. Any of you Mongers been with her lately.

Comcast1
08-04-06, 13:17
While back she was hot on the board. Reports that she was rushed which I experenced awhile back. I quit calling her. Any of you Mongers been with her lately.I think she still in lock-up.

Clubking01
08-04-06, 18:55
Brandi was bagged last night-- Criminal Attempt Prostitution. Never heard of that one before...

She still in custody according to www.VINELINK.com and has a Monday morning court date.

Cat Daddy #2
08-04-06, 19:41
Brandi was bagged last night-- Criminal Attempt Prostitution. Never heard of that one before...

She still in custody according to VINELINK.com and has a Monday morning court date.

Is there another link? I tried to copy and paste but it didn"t work.

Shadow Lord
08-04-06, 22:05
Alright guys, it's that time of the year....I know I've been away from the boards for awhile, but listen up.

As some of you have noticed, a lot of the girls have been picked up recently. This is for two reasons. One, we just had a local election, so the cops like to clean up the streets..makes it look as if they are tough on crime. Two, it's coming up on Death Week...or Elvis Presley Memorial Week, depending on whether you're a fan or not. This means that tourists are gonna be here, so the cops are going to do everything to make it look like Memphis doesn't have a lot of SWs on the street. This means EP/Bellevue and Brooks especially are more than likely going to be dry until after mid August.

So be extra careful, and if you see a girl you don't recognize....KEEP DRIVING. With the known SWs off the streets, the po-po's like to run stings. And none of us need the hassle of a trip to 201.

Madison J
08-04-06, 22:13
Alright guys, it's that time of the year....I know I've been away from the boards for awhile, but listen up.

As some of you have noticed, a lot of the girls have been picked up recently. This is for two reasons. One, we just had a local election, so the cops like to clean up the streets..makes it look as if they are tough on crime. Two, it's coming up on Death Week...or Elvis Presley Memorial Week, depending on whether you're a fan or not. This means that tourists are gonna be here, so the cops are going to do everything to make it look like Memphis doesn't have a lot of SWs on the street. This means EP/Bellevue and Brooks especially are more than likely going to be dry until after mid August.

So be extra careful, and if you see a girl you don't recognize....KEEP DRIVING. With the known SWs off the streets, the po-po's like to run stings. And none of us need the hassle of a trip to 201.Lots of police are out especially national and Jackson down in the side streets too been like that about the last week.

Member #5444
08-04-06, 22:34
I ran into a very energetic WSW yesterday. She stated her name was Shannon and she hangs out at the Deluxe Inn (I have a room number for senior members). She is about 5'4" aprox 120 lbs, blonde hair, 34 yrs old and very into pleasing her date. She started with a CBJ and then climbed on top and started grinding. I could hardly stand it and busted my load quickly.

She is very cautious and states she hardly sees new guys, but will see them through a referal. She knows what she is doing (sexually) which is something some of the regulars should learn.

Send me a P/M and I will let you know her room number.

Clubking01
08-05-06, 00:10
Brandi has bonded out

Comcast1
08-05-06, 04:12
Brandi has bonded outIt took long enough I thought she might be in there for the duration.

Peter_Girth
08-05-06, 14:06
Notwithstanding all of the negative reports, I picked up Shorty walking on National. Since pickin's were slim I thought I would give her another try. This was my second time to try Shorty. The first wasn't very good. I checked her out for drugs just in case. We went to a private spot and she gave me a bbbjcim, except the cim was abbreviated. I wound up with a handful of jizz. The price was right but the performance was bad. No more Shorty for me. Too much risk and not enough reward.

Shorty informed me that since having her jaw broken her BJ technique is not all that good. Some of these girls have a rough life.

Peter_Girth
08-05-06, 14:08

Use her like the hoe she is, that is what I would do. Don't be nice to her, or she will take advangage of your generosity.

Peter_Girth
08-05-06, 14:25
While back she was hot on the board. Reports that she was rushed which I experenced awhile back. I quit calling her. Any of you Mongers been with her lately.

Haven't seen her lately, but the digits being passed around here are not good ones. They belong to some old lady who is tired of having mongers call looking for Yoyo.

Cat Daddy #2
08-05-06, 14:41
I checked her JSSI record, another "funny" ones she has is "Presumption of Prostitution". Funny, I guess now you are presumed to be engaging in illegal activity unless you can prove otherwise. When did that happen??

She should be able to get off on the Presumption charge. Thats a bunch of bs.

Peter_Girth
08-05-06, 15:10
You are right I think that is her. I wonder if she is still with SouthernBelle. Looks like she is trying to get out on her own.

She will be back in town toward the end of the month, unless she fails to appear that is.

The Best
08-05-06, 15:57
I saw Christy out yesterday, looks like she took some lessons from the girls on Lamar, she had on a real short skirt and tube top and was walking like someone just buttfucked her.... then lo and behold she's on the shelby county website,

This girl took lessons from Shorty. Don't leave her alone in vehicle. Went to ATM. Got a bad BJ and no CIM and she's out the door before "it" finished. Went to play CD and all 6 from player were gone...

This girl looks nice but bad attitude when money is seen .

THIS GIRL IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE>>> AVOID AT ALL COSTS >>>>

Nikostorm
08-05-06, 17:18
Well, 2 Days ago I had my first near miss in 4 years of playing this street game. I was across the street from a Motel (5 Star Motel I thik) on Elvis Presley (Parkway). The hotel that's beside the firestation. Anyway, I was negotiating with a nicely shaped dark skinned walker with curly hair. Her lips were kinda dark (Weed smokin' lips) and she was wearking some kinda baby blue print dress. Anyway, we're talking and I'm breaking a huge rule by even letting her talk through my window. I NEVER do this, but she was kinda cute and the little man was doing a lot of talking. I tell her to get in and she doesn't. She just keeps talking about price. My mind goes into "This is a cop" mode and as she's talking, she turned on a small flash light and aimed it in the car. At the same time she looked back. I glanced in my rear view and some bony ass, wild looking crack head dude was coming up on my driver side.

Well... needless to say, all he got was a tailpipe full of fumes. I was in the wind. I drove back through about 30 Min. later and I saw the same chick and the dude was nowhere in site. I don't know WHAT this was. Robbery? Car Jackin'? A part of me wanted to drive back through and pop her ass with my BB Gun, but I guess I'm just not that type of person. I can't tell the cops, but I can tell you guys to WATCH OUT. NEVER compromise what you know works. Negotiating through a window is bad business and nothing good comes out of letting the little man do the thinking. As for me, I'm going to try and find me about 3 or 4 qualitiy providers and put all my money there. Maybe hit the clubs every now and then. I'm going to stay off the streets.

At least for a while.

Comcast1
08-05-06, 18:02
This girl took lessons from Shorty. Don't leave her alone in vehicle. Went to ATM. Got a bad BJ and no CIM and she's out the door before "it" finished. Went to play CD and all 6 from player were gone...

This girl looks nice but bad attitude when money is seen .

THIS GIRL IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE>>> AVOID AT ALL COSTS >>>>The last time I tried Christy it was like getting it on with a dead fish she was looking at the ceiling with no sign of life.BJ wasn't that good and neither was the fs cause if you're looking at her everything seems like it might be cool but it will not she tried to get me to go in some house with her really bad but I did not trust her.She probably had the robbers in there.

Cat Daddy #2
08-06-06, 15:30
She will be back in town toward the end of the month, unless she fails to appear that is.

I talked to her last Thurs. We were suppose to hookup in town but she was busy. She said she would call me back but when she did I was on my way back to work. I asked her about the pic on CL and she did confirm it was her.

Cat Daddy #2
08-06-06, 15:54
Well, 2 Days ago I had my first near miss in 4 years of playing this street game. I was across the street from a Motel (5 Star Motel I thik) on Elvis Presley (Parkway). The hotel that's beside the firestation. Anyway, I was negotiating with a nicely shaped dark skinned walker with curly hair. Her lips were kinda dark (Weed smokin' lips) and she was wearking some kinda baby blue print dress. Anyway, we're talking and I'm breaking a huge rule by even letting her talk through my window. I NEVER do this, but she was kinda cute and the little man was doing a lot of talking. I tell her to get in and she doesn't. She just keeps talking about price. My mind goes into "This is a cop" mode and as she's talking, she turned on a small flash light and aimed it in the car. At the same time she looked back. I glanced in my rear view and some bony ass, wild looking crack head dude was coming up on my driver side.

Well... needless to say, all he got was a tailpipe full of fumes. I was in the wind. I drove back through about 30 Min. later and I saw the same chick and the dude was nowhere in site. I don't know WHAT this was. Robbery? Car Jackin'? A part of me wanted to drive back through and pop her ass with my BB Gun, but I guess I'm just not that type of person. I can't tell the cops, but I can tell you guys to WATCH OUT. NEVER compromise what you know works. Negotiating through a window is bad business and nothing good comes out of letting the little man do the thinking. As for me, I'm going to try and find me about 3 or 4 qualitiy providers and put all my money there. Maybe hit the clubs every now and then. I'm going to stay off the streets.

At least for a while.

Continue to read the board and stick with ladies that are frequently mention on this forum. There are enough of them to keep you busy until you gain some ground in this hobby. When I was a newbie this is what I did for a while. After I had got some experience I began to take a few chances on my own and when things were good or bad I posted about my experiences which helped the next hobbyist. One rule I never break is never pick up a sw in public view. If I can get close enough to her to speak I get the digits and call her or just tell her where I want her to meet me at. That way I can see who is with her and keep from getting attention from LE. Then we can discuss donations after that.

mat2817
08-07-06, 00:56
Anyone have any info on this person offering full body massages?

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/190861841.html

hobbydog1
08-07-06, 04:08

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/190861841.htmlI googled her and she is a LMT. Don't know about the rest.

Member #5444
08-07-06, 10:20
I would be cautious of anyone claiming to be a LMT and offering happy endings.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/190861841.html

Bluechip68
08-07-06, 11:19
I would like to know about this as well. I dont think I have heard of any LMT's offering happy endings. Would be nice though! Someone check it out

Edgetn
08-08-06, 15:44
I contacted the LMT from Craigslist. She emailed me back and said that someone had posted that using her name, and that she had no intention of ever offering a happy ending. Looks like a dead end. Didn't even get to the part of swapping photos to see if she would even be worth asking for one.

BootyCall
08-08-06, 17:53
Hey fellows I was out of town this weekend. Had a PM from Madison on Friday. Tried to answer her back and it keeps telling me her message box is full. Hope she hadn't been picked up. Anybody know anything.

Speedo4
08-08-06, 18:28
Spotted Coby after lunch on Nt today. Must be off the hard stuff as she looked to have put on some weight, had a little gut hanging out there. She looked better. Turned around to check her out and she was swooped up fast.
Saw about 6 BSW out on Lamar before lunch. about 4 of them looked good but none looked familiar and alot of guys walking along in the area. Makes me a little nervous with that much activity hanging around the girls. Don't know if it's LE or just their pimps.
Haven't seen Rayven out lately. Looked for her the last few days early and late and no luck. Anyone seen her around?
Also spotted to blonde wsw on Summer by the Mystic, one big and one real small with long curly hair. The big one made eye contact as I drove by, anyone got any info on these 2?
Spotted Wendy on Nt yesterday late. Had to pass as was in a hurry. She's looked a little strung out lately and has been kind of half hearted meetings with her, but if the action stays slow she was the best I've seen out lately.
Checked alot of side streets like Jon suggested but nothing, guess the wrong side streets. Any tips ?
Stay safe.

Speedo4
08-08-06, 18:31
I would like to know about this as well. I dont think I have heard of any LMT's offering happy endings. Would be nice though! Someone check it outAnyone ever check out Angel's on umSmer? Not advertised as massage but I've heard they have a little of what a guy is looking for there???

Speedo4
08-08-06, 18:34
Hey fellows I was out of town this weekend. Had a PM from Madison on Friday. Tried to answer her back and it keeps telling me her message box is full. Hope she hadn't been picked up. Anybody know anything.Madison I'm sure get's a lot of messages and her space fills up until she reads and clears. She's still around and reads the boards.
Aren't you sugar ?????

Clubking01
08-08-06, 19:30
Spotted Wendy on Nt yesterday late. Had to pass as was in a hurry. She's looked a little strung out lately and has been kind of half hearted meetings with her, but if the action stays slow she was the best I've seen out lately.
Stay safe.

The more aggressive girls are getting the action. Yesterday on Lamar, I saw Brandi get picked up, dropped off , and immediately picked up again -- three times.

This was after she had court in the morning. The case was thrown out.

Today, saw many of the same BSW's that Steve4 saw, and Brandi was driving around. She pulled up next to me, but I wasn't partaking today. I saw her pull into one of her parking spots. I went a little further, then turned around to head back to work, maybe 2-3 minutes, hardly enough time for her to get out and start walking -- and a monger swooped in to pick her up!

Haven't seen Coby or Rayven lately either, but did see Sadie (with a short hair cut) walking near Summer, and Tammy on a side street yesterday after work. I talked to Tammy for a second. She's really laying low and just out of jail. Said the cops would pick her up just for being out on the street.

Peter_Girth
08-08-06, 19:33
Listen to this (http://marketplace.publicradio.org/shows/2006/08/08/PM200608087.html). More local do-gooders out there trying to f things up for us.

Cat Daddy #2
08-08-06, 21:51
I came to Memphis today to see one girl particular so I didn"t cruised the street much. I did run across Diamond at the Garden Inn in the lobby. I over heard her tell somebody on the phone that the crew she was with took all her money and left her there. It appeared she got thrown out of the motel with no where to go. I tried to strike up a conversation but she said she was uninterested. She had a rotten attitude. Later I hooked up with Tasha. I got a cbj but my member was not up to par so I did some daty. She got really wet and buried my face in that juicy ****. After that my member was ready for action and then came the nut. She acts a little ghetto but I wiil continue to see this ram in the bush. We kind of got used to one another.

Cat Daddy #2
08-08-06, 21:52
Listen to this (http://marketplace.publicradio.org/shows/2006/08/08/PM200608087.html). More local do-gooders out there trying to f things up for us.

SWs are going to get scared in a while with all this going on.

BootyCall
08-08-06, 21:57
Madison I'm sure get's a lot of messages and her space fills up until she reads and clears. She's still around and reads the boards.
Aren't you sugar ?????
No one I know has seen her since saturday morning.

MemphisMonger
08-08-06, 23:34
Hi guys,

I just found this site. I've been on the other sexguide site and found this one. Looks like this one is a lot more active. Well happy mongering and i will be adding my reports soon.

Aacdm2000
08-09-06, 00:38

Actually, I have mixed feelings. I think it is total BS what some SW's/prostitutes have to put up with (in regard to pimps). I know many get strung out on drugs and want to make as much cash as possible to support their habits, but what is wrong with them wanting to get out of the business? Maybe they like it for a while then decide "hey, I need to get out". Then there are those who may like it and enjoy doing it. But, in regard to the pimps taking their kids and beating them up, that's total BS and the pimps need to be arrested and not the SW's. I have no issues with the SW's/prostitutes/Strippers, whatever knowing there is a resource out there for them if they want to stop. I think that's good.

On the other hand, this ministry thing. Call me pessimistic, but you'll probably read in the paper how certain people in the ministry were having sex with the SW's they "saved" and taking advantage of them that way. It's typical the way things go. I believe there are other underlying motiviations other than "faith" in regard to members of this ministry.

Just my 2 cents.

BluffCity
08-09-06, 07:43
Hi guys,

I just found this site. I've been on the other sexguide site and found this one. Looks like this one is a lot more active. Well happy mongering and i will be adding my reports soon.
Had to lead this guys to this site where some action is going on.

Hungmantn2002
08-09-06, 13:25
I know this chick rolls with Jazzmen. Are they both con artists?

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/191966492.html

BootyCall
08-09-06, 16:46
Last coupla days been looking for a new piece. Too many Leo, and only seen two. So day I worked the telephone and called an old piece. She said it had been so long it would be like a new piece. She was right. Her business has been real slow.

MemphisMonger
08-09-06, 17:35
Don't be a hater bluff, i have been mongering here in memphis for a year, not new to the game, just this site

Aacdm2000
08-09-06, 19:57
I saw something pretty funny today. I saw Chloe, Brandi and another girl (skinny and very nice looking for a SW!) near the Union Hall today. The other girl was just past the liquor store walking towards the Winchester. I was headed South on Lamar. Anyway, I must have seen no less than 10 mongers doing Uturns and acting crazy to get to them. It was hilarious! I wish I had a video camera for that. Oh, Pineapple was out today as well. A few BSW's also. This was around noon time I believe.

Clubking01
08-09-06, 21:32
I saw something pretty funny today. I saw Chloe, Brandi and another girl (skinny and very nice looking for a SW!) near the Union Hall today. The other girl was just past the liquor store walking towards the Winchester. I was headed South on Lamar. Anyway, I must have seen no less than 10 mongers doing Uturns and acting crazy to get to them. It was hilarious! I wish I had a video camera for that. Oh, Pineapple was out today as well. A few BSW's also. This was around noon time I believe.

Yeah, I saw the same show around noon. The skinny girl (nice legs and ass), I think was an HSW. She had on a white t-shirt and short denim shorts. She had her hair pulled back.

I made the turn myself and saw a bunch of others, too. Funny, though, she never got picked up. Maybe she wanted too much $$?

As I left, I saw Haven in her Mercedes with two other girls pull around the corner from the Union Hall, and head north up Lamar.

Speedo4
08-09-06, 21:51
Yeah, I saw the same show around noon. The skinny girl (nice legs and ass), I think was an HSW. She had on a white t-shirt and short denim shorts. She had her hair pulled back.

I made the turn myself and saw a bunch of others, too. Funny, though, she never got picked up. Maybe she wanted too much $$?

As I left, I saw Haven in her Mercedes with two other girls pull around the corner from the Union Hall, and head north up Lamar.This one sure caught my attention. Anyone know her name? I didn't make the u-turn but sure thought about making a loop to see that fine ass again.

Saw another fine looking girl walking Summer shortly after. Alot of long fluffy hair. Looked like HSW as well. Came around again for another look but she was no where to be found. May have been Gina, but haven't seen her in a long time so not sure. Also saw the small blonde on Jackson by the appts next to Mystic. Small girl with long curly blonde hair. Anyone know this one? Saw a redhead with long hair in ponytail on up Jackson toward I-40. Looked hispanic in the face, no purse and walking the walk but didn't act like she was giving any signals. May have just been a walker but hot little body. Saw a blonde, nice body, didn't get a good look at the face at the phone booth at Nt and Macon. Went around and she was gone as well. With the slim pickings, you can't hesitate too long or another horn dog sweeps in fast. Guess will have to just call the regulars. Noticed none of you guys volunteered up any side street tips to check out,, everyone's keeping their honey holes a secret.... Stay safe.

BootyCall
08-09-06, 22:33
Her name is Toby hangs out at the Mystic Mart.She will climb in and go to Deluxe and will walk back. Which helps. Takes care of business, no rush. Dated her one time. .30, She is very hard to catch. Don't think she comes out often.

BluffCity
08-09-06, 22:35
These two clowns were ran out of Atlanta last week. Jazzmen tried to use another escort identity to get customers.Goldilocks cash and dash a poor guy its all on craigslist.

BootyCall
08-09-06, 22:38
The blonde your talking about lives on Macon back toward Holmes. Just before you get to Holmes on left is a duplex brick apartment she lives in side next to Holmes. Tried several times to pick her up no go. Wouldn't even talk to me. (Can't blame her for talking to an old man.) Lot of Fridays she will pile items in the yard for sale. Maybe she will talk to you.

Speedo4
08-09-06, 22:46
The blonde your talking about lives on Macon back toward Holmes. Just before you get to Holmes on left is a duplex brick apartment she lives in side next to Holmes. Tried several times to pick her up no go. Wouldn't even talk to me. (Can't blame her for talking to an old man.) Lot of Fridays she will pile items in the yard for sale. Maybe she will talk to you.Thought that might be the same girl. Have seen her walking and have seen her sitting on her porch. Will have to check out her yard sale, but not sure, she appears to have sold a few cards from her deck. Oh well, always looking for a bargin at a yard sale too, will have to check it out.

Speedo4
08-09-06, 22:53
Her name is Toby hangs out at the Mystic Mart.She will climb in and go to Deluxe and will walk back. Which helps. Takes care of business, no rush. Dated her one time. .30, She is very hard to catch. Don't think she comes out often.First time I've seen her and have seen her twice in the last 2 days. Looks like nice body. Guess the other girl she was with yesterday may have been Jessica. Had seen her before walking but haven't checked her out yet. Saw a couple of girls yesterday on Orchi north of Jackson walking toward Jackson. One wsw and one bsw. Both looked pretty good but may have just been headed for a soda at Mapco. Do you know of these girls?

Jon24
08-09-06, 23:00
Went around and she was gone as well. With the slim pickings, you can't hesitate too long or another horn dog sweeps in fast. Guess will have to just call the regulars. Noticed none of you guys volunteered up any side street tips to check out,, everyone's keeping their honey holes a secret.... Stay safe.

There were actually quite a few out today; slim pickins wasn't what I found. If there is actually some "Blue Crush" going on for EP's death week, I don't know if it's really making a dent in the street activity from what I could tell. I made the rounds this afternoon and counted between 15-20 different girls walking (or driving). At least 7 or 8 girls either on Lamar or in their cars at the usual spots, but they were already mentioned in other posts today. EP had the usual mix of several BSW's and a WSW (didn't recognize them).
Further up, I saw Candice out walking again at the sidestreets I've mentioned, looking pretty good though pretty darned sweaty, so I didn't stop.

National had several WSW's as well. Saw the new chunkier Koby standing at her new hangout on National today; made the turnaround and saw her sitting handuffed in the back of a cruiser. Too bad. She was banging her head on the headrest and stomping her legs; was a very unhappy camper. Had to chuckle at the idea that earlier posts called her a narc. Seems she's been getting busted more than Shorty lately.

Nutbush had the usual crew out as well, but I opted out of trying any of them in search of a new side-street find.
And since Steve4 asked for another side-street find; as timing would have it, I ended up on the sidestreets b/t Jackson and Chelsea (NW side) over on Kendrick. And came across Jennifer who I enjoyed today.
She's a YMMV girl depending on whether she's high or not. She's late 30's, about a 6 overall. She's got the stretch-marks of childbirth for sure. And I've seen her before where she looked pretty gone. Today she was decent and coherent, but it may have been a good day for her. She was a spirited CBJ and CFS, and for .4 complete, it was an enjoyable ending to the day for a decent price.

Snapped a couple of pics before I let her go. If any sr. members interested, I have a number where she can supposedly be reached (haven't tried it yet).

Stay safe!

JohnUT1966
08-09-06, 23:37
I had to go the University of Memphis campus Tuesday. I drove down National to Summer and then west to East Parkway. Show no one but LEO sitting on National. After my meeting, I went back still no one. I hope it is better next week since the boss is gone and I will be able to go out more.

MemphisMonger
08-10-06, 06:56
Nutbush, Jon where is this area at? I cruise all over national,orchid,summer area and don't know where this is.

KinkyMemphism
08-10-06, 07:49
I failed on a date last night so on way home thought I would cruise Lamar for the heck of it. Only thing I saw was like 3 leo cars on Clearpool with a tan/golden chevey taho or something pulled over. I did not see any sw nor could i see who was the owner of the chevy. Leao was searching it good though. SO be careful out there . I think I might have to resort to getting some digits so I have some standbys and stay awy from the streets til Elvis week has died down.

BootyCall
08-10-06, 12:18
I've talked to her twice. Once down the street at Highland. She was nailing up signs about her yard sale. Then I pulled into her yard at the sale but couldn't get her to come off the porch. If I can find Shanell BSW she will find out whats going on. She usually looks into these things for me.

BootyCall
08-10-06, 12:21
The Wsw/Bsw don't know them right off hand. Seen a WSW very young looking yesterday headed for Mapco. Most of them are hanging out at Orchi and Tennyson Last house on left with fenced in yard. Several cars in Driveway.

Phat Prophet
08-10-06, 15:10
"I know this chick rolls with Jazzmen. Are they both con artists?"

Didnt get very good reviews here so they went to ATL and got even worse reviews there.

Cat Daddy #2
08-10-06, 20:55
Since sws are becoming extinct as of now why don"t we select a few guys on the forum and pass as much info through pms on sws that you have seen. Lets start tonight. This way none of us end up on 201 Popular for havng a sw in our car. This makes great sense. I have about 9 contacts in my black book so I know some of you have at least that many if not more. Senior members and regular posters should have a inbox full of messages by tomorrow. We all have our difference of opinion but we are in this together. This contacts should include sws,indys,strippers,chatline girls and dancers.

KinkyMemphism
08-10-06, 21:03
Since sws are becoming extinct as of now why don"t we select a few guys on the forum and pass as much info through pms on sws that you have seen. Lets start tonight. This way none of us end up on 201 Popular for havng a sw in our car. This makes great sense. I have about 9 contacts in my black book so I know some of you have at least that many if not more. Senior members and regular posters should have a inbox full of messages by tomorrow. We all have our difference of opinion but we are in this together. This contacts should include sws,indys,strippers,chatline girls and dancers.Do you think that is a good idea since we know the news and the cops monitor this site? I am sure there are plenty of them members so they can use this to bust the sw and us.

===============================================
Hi guys,

Just to put this in perspective:

1. There is no club, massage parlor, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website. Don't be so nieve as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town.

2. No Forum Member had ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted this website or requested any information from me about any Forum Member, and they never will because the Forum's server are located in Montreal, Canada, safely beyond the reach of the USA court system.

Thanks,

Jackson

Speedo4
08-10-06, 23:01
Do you think that is a good idea since we know the news and the cops monitor this site? I am sure there are plenty of them members so they can use this to bust the sw and us.

===============================================
Hi guys,

Just to put this in perspective:

1. There is no club, massage parlor, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website. Don't be so nieve as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town.

2. No Forum Member had ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted this website or requested any information from me about any Forum Member, and they never will because the Forum's server are located in Montreal, Canada, safely beyond the reach of the USA court system.

Thanks,

Jackson
I believe Cat Daddy is suggesting we use the Private Message option to send info to each other privately with location, reported siteings and phone numbers that we each have gathered. We can post our reports on the boards about the good and bad finds, we just need to be discreet about where exactly we are seeing the girls to keep LE from picking them up. As Jackson mentions, they already know the city as well if not better that we do. We just don't need to give specific locations and times as it just helps them pinpoint good times to patrol the areas and when WE are cruising the areas and looking. Not a bad idea but LEO knows they're schedule probably better than we do, same as the sw's know the LE schedule and when they are really busting down on them. As always. Stay Safe and be discreet.

MemphisMonger
08-11-06, 07:24
Have any of you guys dated the redhead from this craigslist ad? Miranda is ok but i haven't seen this redhead before.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/192415701.html

Cat Daddy #2
08-11-06, 09:06
I believe Cat Daddy is suggesting we use the Private Message option to send info to each other privately with location, reported siteings and phone numbers that we each have gathered. We can post our reports on the boards about the good and bad finds, we just need to be discreet about where exactly we are seeing the girls to keep LE from picking them up. As Jackson mentions, they already know the city as well if not better that we do. We just don't need to give specific locations and times as it just helps them pinpoint good times to patrol the areas and when WE are cruising the areas and looking. Not a bad idea but LEO knows they're schedule probably better than we do, same as the sw's know the LE schedule and when they are really busting down on them. As always. Stay Safe and be discreet.

Yes I was suggesting we use the private message option only.

BootyCall
08-11-06, 10:28
I don't believe in using the PM only. That means waiting a day or so before you find info that you wanted. Jackson has this thing nailed down where you don't have to. Like he says and I say the police know these girls where they hang out. I will still give location and Etc. They can't find out who you are . Keep info flowinf.

Nucks
08-11-06, 11:23
Some have mentioned that LE knows who they are and where they are. Also, keep in mind that the SWs know who LE is (undercover) and where they are. So, I say post and have fun. Some SWs have been arrested for just walking home or basically just exercising their constitutional rights. LE must have a quota on SWs like they have on speeding tickets.

Take Care,
Nucks

KinkyMemphism
08-11-06, 11:51
Have any of you guys dated the redhead from this craigslist ad? Miranda is ok but i haven't seen this redhead before.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/192415701.htmlI call them yesterday she said she will call me back and never did. I Wanted the 2 girl show too. When I called back went to voice mail.

KinkyMemphism
08-11-06, 11:55
I believe Cat Daddy is suggesting we use the Private Message option to send info to each other privately with location, reported siteings and phone numbers that we each have gathered. We can post our reports on the boards about the good and bad finds, we just need to be discreet about where exactly we are seeing the girls to keep LE from picking them up. As Jackson mentions, they already know the city as well if not better that we do. We just don't need to give specific locations and times as it just helps them pinpoint good times to patrol the areas and when WE are cruising the areas and looking. Not a bad idea but LEO knows they're schedule probably better than we do, same as the sw's know the LE schedule and when they are really busting down on them. As always. Stay Safe and be discreet.Ok I get it and yes that migh be better at least by doing that we can make leo earn his money and do some real police work. Oh I went down Lamar last night about 10. Leo was all over the place. And on Getwell looked like they were setting up a sting. They had a read fors tarius and looked like a gold altima. Becarefull out there.

Clubking01
08-11-06, 13:43

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/192415701.html

I met the redhead a couple weeks back after seeing Miranda. She introduced me to her. Seems nice -- tall with decent body. Don't know any more yet, but I probably will check her out soon.

A note on Lamar. Be careful when using the notels. I shadowed an undercover in a black car yesterday as he went in and out of each notel lot.

He would pull into the lot, then drive slowly through and circle around.

I don't know if he was looking for girls staying at those places and soliciting from rooms, or waiting for a known SW to leave a room and then hassle her and maybe the monger too.

Just be careful and use good judgment.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

mat2817
08-11-06, 15:22
Anyone sampled this chick? Is she from Lamar? Feel free to pm.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/192871224.html

Speedo4
08-11-06, 19:11
Anyone sampled this chick? Is she from Lamar? Feel free to pm.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/192871224.htmlThat's Honey. She has been on Lamar, Brooks, and Summer most recently. Actually gives a pretty good service, but she's always asking for more money. She's looking alot better that when I first met up with her. YMMV ! Stay safe.

Member #5444
08-11-06, 23:56
I ran into this new HOT WSW in front of Motel 6 (Lamar). I saw her yesterday and she disappeared. I saw her out early this morning and swooped her up quickly. She was wearing a white tanktop with blue jean shorts. Her body does not have any flaws (no kids) and her tits are perky B's.

Her face is a 9 and her figure is a 10. Cat Daddy knows who I am talking about. She is of Amercian/Indian decent and has the most awsome olive skin. I would rate this at the top of my list for SW's. She def could be on the high end escorts. Her rate is on the high side but well worth it. 1 franklin. She stated she is from Iowa and is here for awhile.

I have her digits and will share, but you must have at least 10 posts.

Straightup

Clubking01
08-12-06, 00:11
Tammy from National was booked Friday night at 7:55 pm.

As I said from my discussion with her earlier this week, she said the cops would bust her for just walking on the street.

Clubking01
08-12-06, 00:15
I ran into this new HOT WSW in front of Motel 6 (Lamar). I saw her yesterday and she disappeared. I saw her out early this morning and swooped her up quickly. She was wearing a white tanktop with blue jean shorts. Her body does not have any flaws (no kids) and her tits are perky B's.

Her face is a 9 and her figure is a 10. Cat Daddy knows who I am talking about. She is of Amercian/Indian decent and has the most awsome olive skin. I would rate this at the top of my list for SW's. She def could be on the high end escorts. Her rate is on the high side but well worth it. 1 franklin. She stated she is from Iowa and is here for awhile.

Straightup

This sounds like the girl some of us saw earlier this week. She had a great ass and legs.

Speedo4
08-12-06, 00:59

StraightupI saw this one earlier in the week as well. Hot little body and ass. Hope she sticks around and stays out of trouble. Just what the doctor ordered.

Speedo4
08-12-06, 01:12
Was out running late tonight around the north end and saw some nice sw out that have never seen during the day. Jackson was swarming with some nice little bodies and being dark, couldn't see much of the face good, but many looked pretty hot. Nice little blonde wsw with smokin body and pony tail and little black shorts at the pay phone at Citgo close to I-40. Some other monger had her pinned up. I had to swing by about 3 times and check this one out. Looked like he was just wasting her time and mine as he just kept talking and never got her in the truck that I saw. Decided not to sit and go thru the drive-thru and moved on down. Quite a choice but about a thousand mongers out pulling up ahead of me. LE was all over the place and blue lights flashing but could not keep up with all that was going on everywhere. I'd see the girls duck and run when they came thru and then see them right back out at it. Everytime I spot one and swing around to see if it was safe, another monger would swoop in and snatch them up. Action finally slowed later and 3 LE had a couple of girls on Summer hassling. Cleared out finally and saw a lonely wsw walking up the street. Stopped and gave her a ride home as looked like she was limping. Said her name was Alabama. Pretty rough looking but said she get .3 for all. Had never seen her around but says she's been in the area a long while. She was very cautious, said she just got out of jail about 2 weeks ago.
Will have to run again on friday night a little earlier and be a little quicker at checking in.

Speedo4
08-12-06, 01:24
Thursday I was out and stopped for gas at Mapco, Jackson and Orchi, Was a HSW in a short little orange skirt pumping gas. Two guys close to her were talking trash to her and she strutted her stuff over and introduced herself to them. Couldn't here her name or conversation but she finished and left. Hot little body and face. Driving an old white Thunderbird, 70's model. Circled around after I left and saw her again on Berkshire toward the end. Anyone know this one?

KinkyMemphism
08-12-06, 08:15
Why I went I am still tring to figure out . Might have been the 10 , yeah 10 girls at Flashbacks that shot me down . Any way Rhere were several girls in there. All white . Two looked decent. Well anyway not one would approach me not that I really wanted them to now that I look back at it. But just though I might put this out there for those who might like to know. Leo did pull in as I was about to leave once . I acted like I was getting my smokes and went back inside. He stayed for a min outside then left.

KinkyMemphism
08-12-06, 08:28
Was out running late tonight around the north end and saw some nice SW out that have never seen during the day. Jackson was swarming with some nice little bodies and being dark, couldn't see much of the face good, but many looked pretty hot. Nice little blonde WSW with smokin body and pony tail and little black shorts at the pay phone at Citgo close to I-40. Some other monger had her pinned up. I had to swing by about 3 times and check this one out. Looked like he was just wasting her time and mine as he just kept talking and never got her in the truck that I saw. Decided not to sit and go thru the drive-thru and moved on down. Quite a choice but about a thousand mongers out pulling up ahead of me. LE was all over the place and blue lights flashing but could not keep up with all that was going on everywhere. I'd see the girls duck and run when they came thru and then see them right back out at it. Everytime I spot one and swing around to see if it was safe, another monger would swoop in and snatch them up. Action finally slowed later and 3 LE had a couple of girls on Summer hassling. Cleared out finally and saw a lonely WSW walking up the street. Stopped and gave her a ride home as looked like she was limping. Said her name was Alabama. Pretty rough looking but said she get. 3 for all. Had never seen her around but says she's been in the area a long while. She was very cautious, said she just got out of jail about 2 weeks ago. Will have to run again on Friday night a little earlier and be a little quicker at checking in. After I left Harpos I though well on way home I would cruis Jackson, I saw a few WSW on orchi but nothing I really wanted and I was tired. I got stopped by a train and one walked uo and asjed what I was doing. She was small with small breast and rough looking. Had strech marks from a baby bad and was high. She saod her name was Denise. Any way she said she wanted to ride around with me, no leaos around and was on kinda away from main traffic so I said jump in. She lookd down the side street there and Sar, one smoking body, was down there alone. She said I can't leave my friend so I drove down there and picked her up. Denise said they both would give a BJ for 20 a peice and fs for 30. I elected fs. Well Denise knew a spot. My flags went up but we drove there. Was an abandon house where we backed up to. Well Sara and I were uncomfortable. We then decided to goto the notel behind Mapco. (big rule get the SW in and out of car fast but I didn't). I also had asked if they had anythign on them a pipe or drugs they said " no we are stupid. Well I must have been caise I believed them. Once we got to room Denise jumped in shower and Sara was going thur Denises purs and pulled out a bag of crack. I almost bailed then but didn't. Also the clerk called the room and said only 2 to a room. I told him I would pay more which made him happy. Anyway we all had a good time and even though I broke several rules and several of my own it was well worth it and will see them both together again.

BootyCall
08-12-06, 17:36
Some have mentioned that LE knows who they are and where they are. Also, keep in mind that the SWs know who LE is (undercover) and where they are. So, I say post and have fun. Some SWs have been arrested for just walking home or basically just exercising their constitutional rights. LE must have a quota on SWs like they have on speeding tickets.

Take Care,
Nucks
I'm with you Nucks. The undersover leave them alone until complaints build up. Then they hand back and let someone else to the job. I know undercover receiving favors. I'm gonna post and run them.

BootyCall
08-12-06, 17:46
That sounds like Becky daughter. Says she don't date. Think she's pregnant. Anyway take the right just past citgo Hispanic store follow fence around to last house on right. I think she staying there with her Mother. Might dive by on occasion sometimes they are all out side.

Peter_Girth
08-13-06, 14:08
On the other hand, this ministry thing. Call me pessimistic, but you'll probably read in the paper how certain people in the ministry were having sex with the SW's they "saved" and taking advantage of them that way. It's typical the way things go. I believe there are other underlying motiviations other than "faith" in regard to members of this ministry.

Just my 2 cents.

Personally, whenever I see someone with a flag or a Bible in one hand, I keep a close eye on the other lest it end up in my pocket stealing my wallet. Patriotism and religion, now more than ever in any of our lifetimes, are the last refuges of scoundrels.

It would be a hoot to put a tail on preacher boy and see just exactly what he is doing with these SWs he is "saving". Might be another Jimmy Swaggart in the making.

But I agree, when they are ready to get out I don't blame them for using whatever resources are at their disposal. But I wonder whether trading one addiction, for example crack, for another, for example Jesus, is a good thing or not. They might just end up being taken advantage of by a different breed of pimp.

Aacdm2000
08-13-06, 14:46
But I wonder whether trading one addiction, for example crack, for another, for example Jesus, is a good thing or not. They might just end up being taken advantage of by a different breed of pimp.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Nucks
08-13-06, 18:06
As I passed Harpos and turned up Watkins this morning, I saw a WSW, brunette, about 25-30 in a red top. She was about a 6-7. Looked good. I couldn't stop and get any info. This is the first good looking SW I've seen in this area in quite a while. If anyone got any digits I would like to have them.

Take Care,
Nucks

KinkyMemphism
08-13-06, 18:21
As I passed Harpos and turned up Watkins this morning, I saw a WSW, brunette, about 25-30 in a red top. She was about a 6-7. Looked good. I couldn't stop and get any info. This is the first good looking SW I've seen in this area in quite a while. If anyone got any digits I would like to have them.

Take Care,

NucksI think that was Annette. When I was there the other night there was a sw that match that and was taking calls right there at Harpos on the phone there. I never got to talk to her just heard someone call her name out for the phone then a few minute later a car picked her up. Then few mins later she was back . Saw that twice with her and once with another sw.

BootyCall
08-13-06, 21:24
This morning about 9:30 Went south on Jackson from 40/240 took a turn down Kendrick Leo coming out. Circled around on Kruger. Then went across Jackson to Orchi as I cross tracks Leo went down to Grey road so I go left down Burr as I came out Leo was behind me. So I left the area. Didn't see anybody. They seen to be heavy in that area.

Aacdm2000
08-14-06, 09:18
Just to keep everyone up to speed about crime in Memphis I thought I'd post something in case you missed it. Prior to posting it though I would like to comment about other cities in the news and their "crime waves". Phoenix, Seattle and now Indianapolis have all been in the news lately because of murders. Their murder rates? Nowhere NEAR Memphis' murder rate (what are we on? 108 now for the year?). Regardless, 3 more "dirty" cops were caught not too long ago. Here's the story from the Commercial Appeal:

"3 more Memphis officers accused as dirty cops
By Lawrence Buser
August 10, 2006

Working with a setup man, three Memphis police officers conspired to rob drug dealers of cocaine, marijuana, cash, jewelry and other items, a 50-count federal indictment alleged Wednesday.

The drug dealers typically were not charged, but were released with instructions not to report the incident, authorities said.

In at least one incident, dealers were kidnapped and forced to arrange a ransom of more drugs and cash under the threat of arrest.
"I think this is a good day, because we just removed three more criminals from the streets," said Memphis Police Director Larry Godwin, who insisted the vast majority of officers are honest public servants. "We have a beautiful lawn. We just have to pull up the weeds."

Named in the federal public corruption indictments are Arthur Sease IV, 29, Antoine Owens, 36, and Alexander Johnson, 26.

Owens and Johnson are named in two counts, including civil rights violations conspiracy and conspiracy to distribute controlled substances. Owens, who became an officer in 2000, was relieved of duty last month. Johnson, an officer since 2002, resigned this week.

Both are free on $50,000 bond.

Sease, who joined the department in 2001, was fired last year for what Godwin said were unrelated reasons. He would not elaborate.

Sease is a defendant in a civil case filed by two men who said he stole more than $30,000 in cash from them in a 2004 traffic stop on James Road. After taking their money, the men said, Sease patted his service revolver and told them they had five seconds to leave.

He is named in all 50 counts that also include extortion, firearms and kidnapping. Sease, whose charges carry up to life in prison, is being held without bond pending a hearing next Wednesday.

U.S. Atty. David Kustoff said the indictments involve a dozen separate incidents between late 2003 and early this year and that Sease was the leader. He said the investigation was initiated by the police security squad and also involved the FBI and the federal prosecutor's office.

Authorities said the case was not technically a part of the multiagency investigation dubbed Tarnished Blue that has netted 22 indictments of law enforcement officers, but the message is the same.

FBI Special Agent in Charge My Harrison warned officers who "use that badge as a personal cash cow" that investigators will be coming for them.

"Tap, tap, tap," she said. "The next tap on the shoulder may be yours."

Props to the good cops out there and for working on the real crime. You know who you are. Interestingly enough I was talking to a cop from another state the other day (from a larger city than Memphis) and asked if the cops in other cities worry about prostitution as much as Memphis. The cop said basically no that they don't worry about that as much. Looking at the stats on the city I noticed they have a lot less crime than Memphis.

The fact is, any cop focusing on prostitutes needs to be evaluated and watched. There's a reason for this and I think it probably has something to do with being dirty. One of the Mongers on here posted a report about Diamond not too long ago and some cop that was working with her. Get my drift?

As always, be safe out there Mongers and SW's. This is another friendly public service announcement.

Member #5444
08-14-06, 13:49
What do you do when a SW calls your cell phone?

As you know from my last post, I just saw Champagne on Thursday and had a great time. Now she has my cell phone number (as I called her from my cell phone to meet). She called me on Sunday at noon to hook up. I told her I was busy and I would call her back soon. She called me back again today asking to hook up.... Whats up with this??

Now, I have only had 1 other SW call me to hook up and it was the other Champagne (blonde that went by Barbie, Malaya, etc.) and we all know what a crook she turned out to be. Even the numerous times I saw Chloe, she never called me to try and meet.

Should I be scared or does this happen all the time?

Straightup

Blueyz
08-14-06, 15:59
Take a good look at who is doing the killing and who is getting killed. Sure there are some innocent kids , but for the most part it is bad guys killing bad guys. I say good. Let them all take each other out. All the perps have records and most of the so called victims as well. Even the 13 year old already had a record. It is not nice to say, but some lives are not worth the air they waste. It just makes me more aware of who is around me when I am out. Don't want to be caught in the cross fire. As far as cops busting sw'ers I say fine. If you pick up one of these diease infested bags you are just asking for trouble. Make a few contacts and use your phone to set up a date. Incall or out call is still the best, safest way to enjoy our sport. Sw'ers are bad for neighborhoods and the business they hang around
Just to keep everyone up to speed about crime in Memphis I thought I'd post something in case you missed it. Prior to posting it though I would like to comment about other cities in the news and their "crime waves". Phoenix, Seattle and now Indianapolis have all been in the news lately because of murders. Their murder rates? Nowhere NEAR Memphis' murder rate (what are we on? 108 now for the year?). Regardless, 3 more "dirty" cops were caught not too long ago. Here's the story from the Commercial Appeal:

"3 more Memphis officers accused as dirty cops
By Lawrence Buser
August 10, 2006

Working with a setup man, three Memphis police officers conspired to rob drug dealers of cocaine, marijuana, cash, jewelry and other items, a 50-count federal indictment alleged Wednesday.

The drug dealers typically were not charged, but were released with instructions not to report the incident, authorities said.

In at least one incident, dealers were kidnapped and forced to arrange a ransom of more drugs and cash under the threat of arrest.
"I think this is a good day, because we just removed three more criminals from the streets," said Memphis Police Director Larry Godwin, who insisted the vast majority of officers are honest public servants. "We have a beautiful lawn. We just have to pull up the weeds."

Named in the federal public corruption indictments are Arthur Sease IV, 29, Antoine Owens, 36, and Alexander Johnson, 26.

Owens and Johnson are named in two counts, including civil rights violations conspiracy and conspiracy to distribute controlled substances. Owens, who became an officer in 2000, was relieved of duty last month. Johnson, an officer since 2002, resigned this week.

Both are free on $50,000 bond.

Sease, who joined the department in 2001, was fired last year for what Godwin said were unrelated reasons. He would not elaborate.

Sease is a defendant in a civil case filed by two men who said he stole more than $30,000 in cash from them in a 2004 traffic stop on James Road. After taking their money, the men said, Sease patted his service revolver and told them they had five seconds to leave.

He is named in all 50 counts that also include extortion, firearms and kidnapping. Sease, whose charges carry up to life in prison, is being held without bond pending a hearing next Wednesday.

U.S. Atty. David Kustoff said the indictments involve a dozen separate incidents between late 2003 and early this year and that Sease was the leader. He said the investigation was initiated by the police security squad and also involved the FBI and the federal prosecutor's office.

Authorities said the case was not technically a part of the multiagency investigation dubbed Tarnished Blue that has netted 22 indictments of law enforcement officers, but the message is the same.

FBI Special Agent in Charge My Harrison warned officers who "use that badge as a personal cash cow" that investigators will be coming for them.

"Tap, tap, tap," she said. "The next tap on the shoulder may be yours."

Props to the good cops out there and for working on the real crime. You know who you are. Interestingly enough I was talking to a cop from another state the other day (from a larger city than Memphis) and asked if the cops in other cities worry about prostitution as much as Memphis. The cop said basically no that they don't worry about that as much. Looking at the stats on the city I noticed they have a lot less crime than Memphis.

The fact is, any cop focusing on prostitutes needs to be evaluated and watched. There's a reason for this and I think it probably has something to do with being dirty. One of the Mongers on here posted a report about Diamond not too long ago and some cop that was working with her. Get my drift?

As always, be safe out there Mongers and SW's. This is another friendly public service announcement.

BootyCall
08-14-06, 16:19

As you know from my last post, I just saw Champagne on Thursday and had a great time. Now she has my cell phone (as I called from my phone to meet) and she called me on Sunday at noon to hook up. I told her I was busy and I would call her back soon. She called me back again today asking to hook up.... Whats up with this??

Now, I have only had 1 other SW call me to hook up and it was the other Champagne (blonde that went by Barbie, Malaya, etc.) and we all know what a crook she turned out to be. Even the numerous times I saw Chloe, she never called me to try and meet.

Straightup
First of all don't give them your cell phone #. Don't let them use it to call someone. Usually its the dope guy. I;ve had them call me back at 2-3 in the morning asking me what I wanted. When they need money bad they will call and call worrying the stew out of you. Call them from a land line. I don't know how many times I've changed my # over the years before I learned better. What if your at home and the wife answers. Could be big trouble. Chloe has all the business she can handle. She don't need to call. Its when these girls don't want to get out on the streets. Can't blame them right now.

BootyCall
08-14-06, 16:32
About1:30 today stopped on Berkshire and talked to Denise. She has got to be in Dyer County for Court Tomorrow. Tried to find out info about Sara. Asked where she lives. Answer was well she stayed with me last night. When I got up while ago she was gone and has my dress on. The only answer I really got was Denise lives off National on one of the side streets. Asked for my cell phone # and she would call me. Told her I didn't have one anymore. She will call day or night when shes desparate for a rock. Told her I would come look her up at the new address. PM me if any you senior mongers want it. I didn't check it out thou. She's oretty reliable with straight info.

Cat Daddy #2
08-14-06, 17:14

As you know from my last post, I just saw Champagne on Thursday and had a great time. Now she has my cell phone (as I called from my phone to meet) and she called me on Sunday at noon to hook up. I told her I was busy and I would call her back soon. She called me back again today asking to hook up.... Whats up with this??

Straightup

Champagne called me the same way. I don"t mind a sw having my number as long as she is not trying to bribe me or anything. I think her pimp makes her do this. I would just tell her not to call and let you do the calling. She is not rude or anything just annoying as hell.

KinkyMemphism
08-14-06, 17:28
First of all don't give them your cell phone #. Don't let them use it to call someone. Usually its the dope guy. I;ve had them call me back at 2-3 in the morning asking me what I wanted. When they need money bad they will call and call worrying the stew out of you. Call them from a land line. I don't know how many times I've changed my # over the years before I learned better. What if your at home and the wife answers. Could be big trouble. Chloe has all the business she can handle. She don't need to call. Its when these girls don't want to get out on the streets. Can't blame them right now.As a rule I never give mine out either. I have let a couple use it before but never had any problems. Cloe has call me in past a couple times and was very professional about it. Now where I run into the problems is I made mistake of giving it out to some strippers in past. I then got called all the time and even though some were friends and we talked regularly it never failed when they were low on cash and needed to get high I got a call , usally at 1 in morning during week. Now this did work to my benifit at times . A couple just wanted me to come into club and get a dance. When I said no a dance would do nothing for me. They offered up services normally not offered. I should feel bad about accepting the offers but it was a great time both had. Another is escorts. If all possible call them from a payphone. I have had a couple I saw ( not you Madison so please don't take this wrong way) that call everytime business was slow and keep calling and harassing me . Anyway that is my 2 cents.

KinkyMemphism
08-14-06, 17:31
About1:30 today stopped on Berkshire and talked to Denise. She has got to be in Dyer County for Court Tomorrow. Tried to find out info about Sara. Asked where she lives. Answer was well she stayed with me last night. When I got up while ago she was gone and has my dress on. The only answer I really got was Denise lives off National on one of the side streets. Asked for my cell phone # and she would call me. Told her I didn't have one anymore. She will call day or night when shes desparate for a rock. Told her I would come look her up at the new address. PM me if any you senior mongers want it. I didn't check it out thou. She's oretty reliable with straight info.She may not be top in the sw scale but there are many much lower than her in looks. But she is far at .30 for fs YMMV . But she is not rushed about it and gives you a grat time. Only complaint is she will not shut up. So if you don't like talk best just get a bj for .20. Anyway I got her address too Booty Call I wander if they are same.

mat2817
08-14-06, 22:11
Anyone ever sampled this lady from Craigslist? Last time I sampled a lady from craigslist I was disappointed. Her rates seem High. Is FS available? PM if you like.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/193976111.html

BootyCall
08-14-06, 22:49
She may not be top in the sw scale but there are many much lower than her in looks. But she is far at .30 for fs YMMV . But she is not rushed about it and gives you a grat time. Only complaint is she will not shut up. So if you don't like talk best just get a bj for .20. Anyway I got her address too Booty Call I wander if they are same.
I guess I've dated Denise for about 10 yrs. She likes it. She likes it in the mouth too. Will spit afterwards but drains it. Don't give her your number. She will call all hours weather she needs money or not. I don't think she ever realizes what time of day it is. I've used her to find me dates with SW that are hard to catch up with. She's a good date.

Statman200
08-14-06, 22:52
Anyone ever sampled this lady from Craigslist? Last time I sampled a lady from craigslist I was disappointed. Her rates seem High. Is FS available? PM if you like.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/193976111.htmlOne review on ********* listed in Chicago as FBSM.

http://www.*********.net/scgi-perl/review.cgi?id=52897&page=view

KinkyMemphism
08-14-06, 22:53

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/193976111.htmlI have not yet but I hope to she looks Like she can be alot of fun. Right up my alley.

KinkyMemphism
08-14-06, 22:55
I guess I've dated Denise for about 10 yrs. She likes it. She likes it in the mouth too. Will spit afterwards but drains it. Don't give her your number. She will call all hours weather she needs money or not. I don't think she ever realizes what time of day it is. I've used her to find me dates with SW that are hard to catch up with. She's a good date.Yeah she was kinda bouncing off walls and loves to talk , But a really sweet girl and really a great time. I found her like at 5 am Friday and she acted like it was 5 pm LOL. I don't mind some calling to talk from time to time just when they call to beg for money I have a problem. But I still will not give out number until I know someone really really well.

KinkyMemphism
08-14-06, 23:12
Take a good look at who is doing the killing and who is getting killed. Sure there are some innocent kids , but for the most part it is bad guys killing bad guys. I say good. Let them all take each other out. All the perps have records and most of the so called victims as well. Even the 13 year old already had a record. It is not nice to say, but some lives are not worth the air they waste. It just makes me more aware of who is around me when I am out. Don't want to be caught in the cross fire. As far as cops busting sw'ers I say fine. If you pick up one of these diease infested bags you are just asking for trouble. Make a few contacts and use your phone to set up a date. Incall or out call is still the best, safest way to enjoy our sport. Sw'ers are bad for neighborhoods and the business they hang aroundI agree incall and out is best . Better service and better time, Safer and all. But they are way to expensive compared to sw. If they were to lower prices then Sw would not get as much business. Or better yet do like Nevada and legalize brothels.

Fob Dfc
08-15-06, 00:50
Champagne called me the same way. I don"t mind a sw having my number as long as she is not trying to bribe me or anything. I think her pimp makes her do this. I would just tell her not to call and let you do the calling. She is not rude or anything just annoying as hell.I have what I refer to as the "Ho phone" It's one of those throw away prepaid cell phones that I got last year post-Katrina. I got it for a family from New Orleans that evacuated to my house and ended up stuck there for a month. Because their home towers in Nola were out their phones wouldn't work here either. I didn't even give the ohone company my name, only a date of birth and a password for account purposes.

After the family left I kept the phone and I hook it up to the stealth charge behind the seat of my truck. Works great. can call Ho's and get booty calls without worrying about anything showing up on a bill. Awesome.

MemphisMonger
08-15-06, 10:05
Has anyone seen elvis walking around? I had to work ot all this past week and by the time I'm done haven't done any sightseeing. has elvis week slowed down the ladies or are they out and about. I figure uncle leo was out strong this week so I haven't bothered. I'll be ready next week with a pocket full of jacksons.

KinkyMemphism
08-15-06, 11:17
I have what I refer to as the "Ho phone" It's one of those throw away prepaid cell phones that I got last year post-Katrina. I got it for a family from New Orleans that evacuated to my house and ended up stuck there for a month. Because their home towers in Nola were out their phones wouldn't work here either. I didn't even give the ohone company my name, only a date of birth and a password for account purposes.

After the family left I kept the phone and I hook it up to the stealth charge behind the seat of my truck. Works great. can call Ho's and get booty calls without worrying about anything showing up on a bill. Awesome.

That is an Awsome Idea . Good thinking

Phat Prophet
08-15-06, 11:21
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/193976111.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont have any first hand but have been seeing her post on the L.R. craigslist. Says NO GFE or FS in the L.R. ads and there were two alleged "reviews" posted 2 weeks apart that were exactly the same.

One Time
08-15-06, 13:19

As you know from my last post, I just saw Champagne on Thursday and had a great time. Now she has my cell phone number (as I called her from my cell phone to meet). She called me on Sunday at noon to hook up. I told her I was busy and I would call her back soon. She called me back again today asking to hook up.... Whats up with this??

Straightup

Call restricted, use *67. If she don't accept private calls, then go to pay phone. I have never given my cell phone number out or called straight from it. Too much hassle and bad can come from it. As was responded as well, get one of the prepaid phones maybe. Found out a good friend of mine (who I don't think partakes in the hobby, but must have some side 'activities') has one as we were talking on his regular cell, it went dead he called me back and said to keep that number on the low- from wifey and all.
I even try not to give out my work number as well. I gave it to one girl from chat and she calls too much. Have hooked up with her friends sometimes that she tells me about, and she is most often as discreet as possible. But still I don't need her calling me when she wants to hook up or whatever. So I have probably missed out on some good ones depending on my mood of not giving the work number out, and sometimes they try to say if they can't have mine they don't want to give theirs. Real good biz that is, thinking what I may be LE? Too dumb to realize LE will have all kinds of call back monitored numbers.

BootyCall
08-15-06, 17:07
Just before noon went looking for Sara. Found Denise walking on Burr with some dude. Saw Jewel Peddling p---- on a bicycle. Made a trip down National saw a Wsw on porch east side down around Guerency. Dude tried to pick her up but she wouldn't come off porch. Went up and down Coleman looking for Jessica. No deal. Called Barbara like I started out to do. Picked her up off Summer. Carried her to the Sugar Shack. Did a little DATY then got BBBJ then CFS. As always she aims to please. Took her home seen Rayven at the apartsment where Barbara lives. Didn't recognize her till I started to leave. Don't know if thats where she's living now. Anyway its on Forrest Ave and E. Parkway.

KinkyMemphism
08-15-06, 17:26
I got out about 2 this afternoon traveled down Orchi saw on wsw but not my type. Went down chelsea and say Nancy walking down Gram. by the time I turned around she was on Chelsea where I picked her up. Said she doesn do it that often . We wnet to her place ( I know big no no ) and .40 fs. She give an asome bbbj and says most don't make it past that. I can understand why. Anyway was a great time if you get the chance see her, She would not give out digits cause she lives with kids and mom.

JohnUT1966
08-16-06, 19:55
I was out yesterday about 11:30AM going south on Lamar near the union. I spotted a young lady in shorts dark hair in a pony tail walking back and forth on the other side. When I made a u-turn, she was gone. I was back about 4:00 PM and made several trips up and down Lamar and over on Brooks but saw nothing. I will be going out tomorrow looking. If any one has any digits, please PM me. Thanks.

BootyCall
08-16-06, 21:42
Well I spent 2 hrs, riding around looking for these two. No Luck. Only thing out was Pam. She just got out of jail so we went to the Shack. Boy she still has it BBBj the Cfs. She made sure I liked it. Asked what else she could do. Said she was hungry for some D . Seen Shjorty and Colby on way back. But who wants them.

Andrew1
08-17-06, 13:12
I hear ya on Shorty, not worth the effort, Sadie is hanging around the BP on Summer just east of Highland, definately has the skills for bbbj... saw Wendy out, but she's declining.. not much else that i've seen...

Cat Daddy #2
08-17-06, 18:06
She is back and I am gonna get me some. Payday just can"t come soon enough for me.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/194476792.html

Clubking01
08-17-06, 21:27
I hear ya on Shorty, not worth the effort, Sadie is hanging around the BP on Summer just east of Highland, definately has the skills for bbbj... saw Wendy out, but she's declining.. not much else that i've seen...

I, too, agree about Shorty. Saw her tonight after work. She was down near that new store near Hardin. Her belly was protruding from her shirt and it made her look pregnant. Could she be?

On my second pass, I spotted an undercover vehicle sitting in the dentist parking lot near Tutweiler. Took a run down Summer, no one was out, then headed back down National to Macon and then to Highland. The UC cops were now rolling down Highland, and I decided it was time to leave the area.

Also took a pass through the area on Wednesday noon. Saw the tall girl Kelley also by that store talking to a monger. As I passed Guernsey I spotted a heavier Coby, as you guys have stated, sort of hiding by a house on the corner. When she saw me pass, she started to wave frantically, but I kept going. This area just seems to be too risky right now.

I made a pass down Summer over the bridge, then made a return trip- nothing to be seen. I took one last pass on Nat but both Coby and Kelley were long gone.

Also agree about Sadie. She does provide an excellent bj.

BootyCall
08-17-06, 22:48
Colby lives there with her pimp. He has a wife and baby (newBaby few months old). Shorty lives there also. Facing National she lives in left side. She stands on porch alot. Kelli near Hardin is that Kelli Rock. Watch her she could be trouble. Been known to grab and run. OK

Clubking01
08-18-06, 00:13
Called this hottie for an outcall for 1.5 complete. She was there within the hour -- great legs and hot butt and hot, wet p_ _ _y. Excellent service and a fun girl.

Says she usually keeps a room at an area notel. 1.0 for CBJ and CFS at her incall location.

Highly recommended!

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/195594202.html

BootyCall:

You are right. It was Nat and Lamphier where I saw Coby yesterday not Guernsey.

Is this Kelli Rock?

MemphisMonger
08-18-06, 01:29
I've seen a tall blonde on nat lately during the day, nice size boobs. Her hair is normally pulled back. Her hair is a little longer than shoulder length. The pic of Kelli rock looks a little like her but her hair is too short, I don't know if it is the same girl.

Jon24
08-18-06, 07:30
Is this Kelli Rock?

That is definitely not a picture of Kelli Rock. She has longer, darker hair and a fuller face. Also, Kelli does not do the stroll much at all; she's the type to hang out in a convenience store and pester guys who walk in. She's more petrified of going to jail than she is of starving.

Kelli runs with a rough crowd though and has a lot of enemies floating around. So just be careful when you're with her. She won't hesitate to tell you her typical rate is $$ but then when you laugh and tell her you're only willing to go for .2, she'll jump at the chance.

Just be extra careful around her. Stay safe!

Joe Trick
08-18-06, 09:57
Yesterday I was headed up Lamar around noon and saw a young blond WSW, looked pretty good in shorts and a white top, walking north of the strip club. On my way back through, she was further south. When I went through about 5:30 she was out, near the getwell overpass and she waved at me. I wondered if this was the same girl we saw out a while back, others here saw her and one monger posted that he talked to her. Back then she was walking the track but not apparently "working", dunno if it's the same girl but yesterday she definitely seemed to be working. I was too leery of stopping, especially at that time of day. I was surprised to see any SW in the afternoon like that. Very little activity on Lamar lately, I did see the new brunette a couple of times this week, she looks really hot.

On Stroll
08-18-06, 12:27
i saw shorty earlier this week. i haven't had any problems out of her. i remember the first time i saw her. yeah, i thought she was ****. anyway, she said that was just good eating in jail. she says that guy just took that car from her when she was driving him home.

BootyCall
08-18-06, 13:54
Thats not Kelli Rock. Monger King came closer to describing her. She is about 135 Lbs. Long brunette hair usually pulled back. Face about a 7-8 depends on how many times she's shot. She will grab and run. Don't trust her. Make sure shes nikked by golly. One of you said she would go for .20 he's right. My opinion she's not thsat good of date. Others may think different.

MemphisMonger
08-18-06, 15:50
You guys have me confused now. Who is the tall blonde on nat? Which one does the cash and dash? Does either do a good bbbj?

Like I said lately i've been seeing this tall (5'8- 5 10 ) blonde walking during the day around nat, she might have a gap in her front teeth. She looks in her early 20's. I've wanted to try her out but someone gets to her first or uncle leo is in town when I pass her.

Clubking01
08-18-06, 18:08
Thats not Kelli Rock. Monger King came closer to describing her. She is about 135 Lbs. Long brunette hair usually pulled back. Face about a 7-8 depends on how many times she's shot. She will grab and run. Don't trust her. Make sure shes nikked by golly. One of you said she would go for .20 he's right. My opinion she's not thsat good of date. Others may think different.

OK, that should explain it. The girl in the mug is named Kelley, and I've seen her several times recently on Nat. She is tall and looks halfway decent, but she is not overt in her actions, maybe trying to lay low from LEO.

Andrew1
08-18-06, 18:32
OK, that should explain it. The girl in the mug is named Kelley, and I've seen her several times recently on Nat. She is tall and looks halfway decent, but she is not overt in her actions, maybe trying to lay low from LEO.

That blonde you are seeing with the gap in her teeth on national is Starr... also goes by Kelly. See previous reports on Starr. I saw her out this morning around 10.30am on National. Didn't stop, i've partaken before, but wasn't all that good...
Also saw a TV crew out on the corner of Given/National with camera talking to the locals. I didn't catch which news channel.

Justbud3813
08-18-06, 21:24
Picked up a wsw named Dawn off American Way earlier.....4-5 face 5-6 body. Nice girl , .4 for cbbj and cs. She doen't walk much at night and stays more up American Way. Wide hips but tits were firm, no rush. I have the digits for senior members.

BootyCall
08-18-06, 23:38
That was channel 3 interviewing people today. Neighbors were complaning about drug traffic and working girls. They said all the empty houses should be fixed up or tore down. These type people were living in them. They showed a SW walking on holmes and didn't catch the side street. Anyway it was Shorty. Miss Moon was doing the interveiving the neighbors. Leo is so hot in that area is why I'M doing the phone job and picking them up at home. They live off the track. Fairly safe this way.

BootyCall
08-19-06, 12:03
Made a run about 7:30 this morning. Only thing I seen was at Bowen/Nat. Looked like Kelly(Not the Rock) went on up to Mystic Mart nothing out. Down Orchi, right on Wells ststion and came home. Didn't even see Leo.

Strawberrieluv
08-19-06, 13:39
Hello all my memphis boys. I have been back in town for 3 day but been busy with you guys and your needs. I work at p. P so I don't come to lamar alot. I was out yesterday in the lil pink dress and heels but wasnt for long. A monger picked me up. Isee alot of new girls out there and most need to be in hiden cuz they are torn up. I won't be here for long and then I'm back off to vegas and miami. My number is 321 202 1946 and I also have a websight up so if anybody wants info, pm me and I will give you the prices. Any others, here it is www.geocities.com/gfecompanions/ashega/providers/ivy. Htm. Also I see lil miss diomand is worken her way up the food chain. I saw her worken at p p and she looks rough.

Be safe and happy hunting.

Masterminder1
08-19-06, 15:14
Hello all my memphis boys. I have been back in town for 3 day but been busy with you guys and your needs. I work at p. P so I don't come to lamar alot. I was out yesterday in the lil pink dress and heels but wasnt for long. A monger picked me up. Isee alot of new girls out there and most need to be in hiden cuz they are torn up. I won't be here for long and then I'm back off to vegas and miami. My number is 321 202 1946 and I also have a websight up so if anybody wants info, pm me and I will give you the prices. Any others, here it is www.geocities.com/gfecompanions/ashega/providers/ivy. Htm. Also I see lil miss diomand is worken her way up the food chain. I saw her worken at p p and she looks rough.

Be safe and happy hunting.Give it to us again.

Peter_Girth
08-19-06, 15:26
I saw Shorty was booked in today, on contempt charges. They make those pix just a tad too large to UL to the board, but this link (http://www.shelby-sheriff.org/inmateinfo/kiosk/kiosk_detail.php?RID=&RNI=297466&BOOKNUM=6206718) should work, at least until she bonds out.

Peter_Girth
08-19-06, 15:33
My number is 321 202 1946 and I also have a websight up so if anybody wants info........

Nice pix, "Ivy", but the link doesn't work. It took me a minute to "untangle" it, you guys can click this (http://www.geocities.com/gfecompanions/ashega/providers/ivy.htm) to get there.

Strawberrieluv
08-19-06, 20:37
Well I put it right but the dude who has this sight (usasex)didn't put it right. Here. Geocities.com/gfecompanions/ashega/providers/ivy. Htm if this doesnt work pm me and I will give it to you.

BootyCall
08-20-06, 12:04
Made a trip to the Guest Inn at Summer/240 Wsw down stairs next to ford place. Waving as I drove by. Passed cause she not the one looking for.
National seen Wsw tall hair short pulled back. Glasses on. Looked like shades. Older woman don't believe I've seen her before. anyone know her.
Jackson Sara standing at the street in front of Mystic Mart. Drinking beer waving at everycar coming by. Acted like she was high so I passed her up.

Roger38
08-20-06, 22:02
I saw someone get busted in front of Tammy's Bookstore on Brooks Rd. I couldn't tell whether it was male or female. Thought it might have been a streetwalker propositioning guys at the bookstore. Could have also bee na gay guy propositioning an undercover cop. On the other hand, I am not absolutely sure it had anything to do with the bookstore. Does anyone have the scoop?

Thanks,

Roger

Madison J
08-20-06, 23:37
I Chose to break it of after lack of attetion I have 4 flat tires on truck, He also walked in on me and after not thaking him back beat me down. I have a black eye busted lip also someone took the air conditioner out of window ands astole my money while I was alsleep. I'm not a snitch but my face has never looked look like this and illegal or not I'm buying apistal. I'm not asking for help but when I come out fighting you'll know why. He was always good to me I respected that but as a women he doesn't want me and I must straighten my self up.

BluffCity
08-21-06, 07:38
I Chose to break it of after lack of attetion I have 4 flat tires on truck, He also walked in on me and after not thaking him back beat me down. I have a black eye busted lip also someone took the air conditioner out of window ands astole my money while I was alsleep. I'm not a snitch but my face has never looked look like this and illegal or not I'm buying apistal. I'm not asking for help but when I come out fighting you'll know why. He was always good to me I respected that but as a women he doesn't want me and I must straighten my self up.
What are you crying about now how some pimp mistreated you big deal.The world owes you nothing.

BootyCall
08-21-06, 10:41
Well fellow Mongers since the heat is on around here I'm going to Jackson, Miss and run them for coupla days. Be back Wednesday.
Madison J sorry to hear of your break up. Hey you don't need him. Plenty of Mongers want your body. Why do you need a live in. They just get in the way and take your money.

Hungmantn2002
08-21-06, 18:49
Good grief!

Nucks
08-21-06, 19:47
Anybody got a picture of Barbara or know where I can get one? The Barbara I'm referring to is a nice older lady.

Thanks,
Nucks

Memace22201
08-21-06, 21:11
I certainly did not see that the last time I saw you I hope you are alright.

Clubking01
08-21-06, 21:34
I made my first trip down Lamar in about two weeks at lunch time. Thought maybe I might catch Ms. Strawberrie driving around.

No one was out between 240 and the Getwell overpass, but from a distance, I saw a blonde jump in a monger's pick-up by the union hall -- could've been Brandi, but I was just a little too far away to see for sure.

After my second pass, I saw the now infamous Champagne, made a quick turn, and picked her up. Went to a nearby notel and had a good time. She wanted 1.0, but settled on .80 plus room and she absolutely does have an awesome body.

She was eager to give me her digits, but I did not return the favor based on information earlier on this board. Not that I mind so much, but you never know, during an uncomfortable situation, you might get the call. Diamond has reached me in a couple of those situations, but so far I was able to get around it.

Summer and Nat

Went by after work. Not a soul on the track. I know Shorty is in the can. Has anyone seen Tammy (not Tammy4U) on the street lately?

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

One Time
08-22-06, 12:58
The Hawaiian girl, Millian, think she used to go by, then I guess you guys gave her a fruit name or something. Post on Craigslist, she has a great body, one of the best out there. Won't touch her because of rep, anybody know if she has gotten better at her service? Anybody tried her from her ad, what price???

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/197335216.html

Cat Daddy #2
08-22-06, 13:21
The Hawaiian girl, Millian, think she used to go by, then I guess you guys gave her a fruit name or something. Post on Craigslist, she has a great body, one of the best out there. Won't touch her because of rep, anybody know if she has gotten better at her service? Anybody tried her from her ad, what price???

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/197335216.html

I had the opportunity to taste the fruit 3 months ago and services were good. Good cbj( which I would have prefered bbj) and decent cfs. Would I repeat yes but not in my top list of providers. Gotta give bbj to be in the top list of mine.

BootyCall
08-23-06, 15:12
Anybody got a picture of Barbara or know where I can get one? The Barbara I'm referring to is a nice older lady.

Thanks,
Nucks
I got a picture in my mine. Naw Nuck I went by today adn she has a real job. now. She is still dating thou. Someone stole her phone so right now she's phoneless. She moves alot but she knows I'm back in town. She will give me a call and I will get info for you.
Booty

BootyCall
08-23-06, 15:18
Well I had luck with 2 BSW while there. Seen one WSW at Fortigation and Northwest but she was waving at everything that came by. I passed. I like that gives a smile or little wave. Picked the 2 BSW up on Terry Road. First one OK. The second was great. She took care of business. Did BBBJ then CFS. Her name was Tirese. Sorry guys no digits. Says she out everyday have to tke pot luck.

Cat Daddy #2
08-23-06, 19:08
I was in town and decided to make a few calls to setup some visits with a couple of my choice girls. After I was done I got a room close to some strip joints. The whole town was dead last night. I went all over and nada. I did see Bianca dancing at Babes. It was about 1:30 a.m. and I asked her to come to my room. I went to another club and as I was coming back to my room who did I see but Bianca walking down the hall looking at room numbers trying to find my room. I let her in and we took care of business and away she went off into the night. As I was on Lamar checking out the wsw with white top and black skirt or shorts near Motel 78 a bsw in her car approached me and asked if I was looking. She looked about a 5 with a 8 body so I hooked up with her. Her name is Jada. We had a good time bbj and cfs. I got my clothes on and was ready to leave and she wanted to stay longer and chill. She said since she had no pimp she could stay long as I want. Digits are available.

Moments
08-23-06, 19:10
This can't be true. Does anyone have info on her? My due dilligence came up with nothing...

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/197993649.html

On Stroll
08-24-06, 02:57
All fruit girls are on CL now exept strawberrie. It's space age pimpin.

Cat Daddy #2
08-24-06, 09:17
This can't be true. Does anyone have info on her? My due dilligence came up with nothing...

This really sounds to good to be true. Will anyone be willing to take one for the team? Looks like it may be worth some monger investigative work.

Cat Daddy #2
08-24-06, 10:32
The girl in the pic is Peaches. I just happen to notice the phone no. that is posted is the same one Peaches gave me.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/198096780.html

This girl listed below is Chloe.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/197884149.html

Another pic of Peaches

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/197823456.html

Shadow Lord
08-24-06, 11:39

That's Diamond from Lamar....I know that body all too well....Looks like from the pics she got the name "Erin" tatooed on her since I saw her last....probably her real name.

Clubking01
08-24-06, 12:07
The girl in the pic is Peaches. I just happen to notice the phone no. that is posted is the same one Peaches gave me.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/198096780.html

Another pic of Peaches

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/197823456.html

I noticed today on Craigslist that someone posted a message about "Lamar ******", stating that "everyone" is aware that these girls are over charging as escorts since they can be had much cheaper off of Lamar.

It is obvious that there is a difference between "street" prices and "escort" prices. As I stated before, however, I can't fault a working girl trying to step a level, if they can. Rip-offs though, are another story an not acceptable .

Anyway, for informational purposes, several of our more "noted" Lamar girls have recent ads on Craigslist, and here are their "Craigslist" aliases:

Brandi - "Michelle"
Honey - "BB"
Pineapple - "Tila"
Peaches - "Jordan"
Strawberrie - "Ivy" (New web site not CL)
Miranda - Also goes by the same name on CL.

This may help some regulars here who could call an ad (or escort service for that matter) requesting an escort, and a "familiar" face shows up.

All of the above have ads out there. Again, as long as the girl provdes decent service, in either venue, what's the problem?

If you want to pay "Lamar" prices, go to there. If they can get an "escort" price elsewhere from others then I have no problem.

Clubking01
08-24-06, 12:30
That's Diamond from Lamar....I know that body all too well....Looks like from the pics she got the name "Erin" tatooed on her since I saw her last....probably her real name.

Yep. That's Diamond alright. The phone # matches the one she called me from last week.

And someone did tell me previously that her first name was "Erin".

So let's add the following to the list on my last post:

Diamond - "Paris"

By the way, I know that Peaches has gone by the name "Paris" in the past as well, just to clear up any confusion. Also, Peaches looks pretty good in her ad.

Moments
08-24-06, 20:51

I called. The girl in the picture wasn't available but her "sister" was.

Moments
08-24-06, 20:54
Visitor:
http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/198453324.html
http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/198391848.html

Local:
http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/198019439.html

I may bite the bullet on the visiting chick!

BootyCall
08-24-06, 22:35
Well yesterday picked up this darlin. 29 yrs old. about 140 #'s 6-7 face. Few wrinkles around waist. She does a BBBJ then CFS. Liked it so well picked her up again today. It was even better today. She really gets into it. She likes to F---. Don't swallow thou. Lined her up for next week. Other than that been kinda slow.

One Time
08-25-06, 11:37
The local chick used to and probably still does walk the Lamar track. Another of the SW now online with higher prices, though not the outrageous prices. YMMV.

Visitor:
http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/198453324.html
http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/198391848.html

Local:
http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/198019439.html

I may bite the bullet on the visiting chick!

Clubking01
08-25-06, 12:36
The local chick used to and probably still does walk the Lamar track. Another of the SW now online with higher prices, though not the outrageous prices. YMMV.

I never saw her on the Lamar track, but I reported on her last week-- very hot!!.

I would rate her a 5-6 in the face and an easy 8 in the body -- if you like 'em thin.

She has one of the nicest asses around, and legs to match. She told me she is keeping a room in the area and wants 1.0 for CFS. A pretty good deal.

Clubking01
08-25-06, 14:46
Hit the track at about 12:05 pm today on my lunch hour. It was dead with the exception of Champagne, who was by the union hall, but quickly snapped up by a monger.

Made a few unproductive trips until about 12:45 when it seemed like someone sonded a bell or something, as all of a sudden, the girls crawled out of the woodwork.

Diamond was crossing Lamar near the liquor store, and Chloe was at the union hall corner, waving at cars. Champagne was back from her date, too.

Further up Lamar, I saw the WSW Paige, near First TN bank.

All of the girls were in short shorts or skirts -- wish I had more time to make a couple more passes, as the scenery looked good as I left.

BootyCall
08-25-06, 14:59
They found a girl about 29 dead on Coleman this morning. Anybody know who she is. Check see if you have any missing.

Clubking01
08-25-06, 15:18
They found a girl about 29 dead on Coleman this morning. Anybody know who she is. Check see if you have any missing.

I just got a PM from a reliable source that said it was Starr who was shot and killed at Coleman and National this morning.

Brainfart
08-25-06, 20:15
On lamar today, saw 2 wsw one monger beat me to one in front of theunion hall about 2. Around 3 good looking blond with shoes off running across lot, not able to catch up. Summer near Old K mart, one but body not so good, nothing from the summer/nat area. Sorry to hear about Starr. I guess the sun brought everyone out today.

BootyCall
08-25-06, 22:54
The six o clock news on channel 3 said the girls real name is Kelly Baker. Don't believe I know her by that name or the street name of Starr. Guys this was 10:00 in the morning. That end of town is self destructing. We got to be careful.

Drdrdr
08-26-06, 09:39
Here's Kelly Baker's mug shot from last month.

Clubking01
08-26-06, 11:26
The six o clock news on channel 3 said the girls real name is Kelly Baker. Don't believe I know her by that name or the street name of Starr. Guys this was 10:00 in the morning. That end of town is self destructing. We got to be careful.Both the Commercial Appeal and Channel 3 called the victim as Kelly Baker. Her actual first name was spelled Kelley, She would have been 30 on Christmas eve.

Interestingly, this was the girl we just talked about last week in the Kelli Rock/Kelley debate. We finally identified her as "Starr".

She had 7 prostitution arrests on her record, the last being on July 28th, which was dismissed. She was arrested the same day as Sadie on that occasion.

Incidentally, her address of record was the house at 804 National, the same address that Shorty uses, and which is identified as being closed by the Shelby County Sheriff.

The CA story this morning is horsecrap. It talks about this crime and another murder, but doesn't give much information, barely making sense as to whether they have a suspect in custody, and saying the murder took place in Raleigh. The second murder(s) were reported on this morning's news on Channel 5, but Kelley's murder wasn't even mentioned. Here's the CA story:

Woman, two men shot in 24 hours

By Pamela Perkins
Contact
August 26, 2006

Memphis police on Friday were investigating three homicides committed within a 24-hour period.
A 29-year-old woman shot and killed in Raleigh Friday morning became the 113th homicide victim this year in Memphis.

Also Friday, Memphis police identified two men killed in separate incidents Thursday, saying robbery was the apparent motive in both.

About 10 a.m. Friday, police were called to a home in the 3300 block of Coleman, where they found Kelly Baker lying on the sidewalk with a gunshot wound. She died there.

Police, who had suspects in custody Friday night, said Baker had no known address.

About 11:30 a.m. Thursday police found 75-year-old Jimmie Anderson suffering from a gunshot wound at an apartment building at 603 Exchange. It was not his home, said Memphis police spokesman Sgt. Vince Higgins.

He was transported to the Regional Medical Center at Memphis, where he died. Police are searching for a suspect.

Also Thursday, police found 33-year-old James A. Mabon Jr. at about 10:40 p.m., also shot, in his apartment at 219 Tillman. He died at The Med early Friday.

Police said Mabon was shot during an apparent altercation involving drugs. Higgins said police have a suspect in the second Thursday killing who is not yet charged or in custody.

There were 99 homicides this time last year.

Anyone with information is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 528-CASH or the homicide bureau at 545-5300.

I agree with BootyCall, Summer/Nat is crumbling fast. I talked with Tammy (not Tammy4U) the other day, and she won't even go on the street. She said she has 128 arrests on her record and, as I mentioned in an earlier post, LE will pick her up for just being out in public.

Happy and (real) SAFE Hunting!

KinkyMemphism
08-26-06, 14:21
I saw her Thursday evening too on Holmes near National. I was going to turn around but got down holmes and there were 9 leo cars in front of a house near summer so I left the area.

Here's Kelly Baker's mug shot from last month.

Brainfart
08-26-06, 16:50
Has anyone seen this ass?

Cat Daddy #2
08-28-06, 09:49
Does anyone know anything about this honey?

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/199724074.html

Member #5444
08-28-06, 10:23

I saw the add also. Who wants to take one for the team?

S/U

Hound Dawg II
08-28-06, 11:07
Has anyone seen this ass?

Yeah, that ass is all over the Internet at various cam-scam sites. Don't take the bait...it's just another cam-babe after your CC number.

HD2

Hound Dawg II
08-28-06, 11:10
Called Sabrina (Right There Massage in the Tailspin section of the Memphis Flyer) last week and she has a new location. Made my way to her new locale and was quite disappointed with her appearance. There was a time when she was quite the looker, but she has let herself go. Sadly, she's not worth the funds anymore.

HD2

Strawberrieluv
08-28-06, 11:36
The hot blond your talken about is not new and isnt from cali. She works at platinum plus and her hair is brown. Just look her up at the club and yu wil see her. Anyways, I was riden on lamar yesterday and saw nothin. I geuss all the hoes moved to the night shift. My number is on if you guys want to see me, just call. I see diomand is tryen to be like me dyen here hair like mine. I guess she is tryen to hide from somebody. She works also at the club and I see police is being a lil allowing latley.

Well happy hunting.

Cat Daddy #2
08-28-06, 11:36
Called Sabrina (Right There Massage in the Tailspin section of the Memphis Flyer) last week and she has a new location. Made my way to her new locale and was quite disappointed with her appearance. There was a time when she was quite the looker, but she has let herself go. Sadly, she's not worth the funds anymore.

HD2

Welcome back HD2 I am glad to see you back. I enjoy reading your posts.

Masterminder1
08-28-06, 11:58

S/UQuote:
Originally Posted by Cat Daddy #2

That's Diamond from Lamar. I know that body all too well. Looks like from the pics she got the name "Erin" tatooed on her since I saw her last. Probably her real name.

Cat Daddy #2
08-28-06, 12:25
Quote:

That's Diamond from Lamar. I know that body all too well. Looks like from the pics she got the name "Erin" tatooed on her since I saw her last. Probably her real name.

I do believe we have 2 different girls here. Look at the phone numbers and pics again however I could be wrong.

One Time
08-28-06, 15:22
No I know for sure she worked the streets, first-hand knowledge. YMMV. Maybe better service now but was in the .6 range before.

I never saw her on the Lamar track, but I reported on her last week-- very hot!!.

I would rate her a 5-6 in the face and an easy 8 in the body -- if you like 'em thin.

She has one of the nicest asses around, and legs to match. She told me she is keeping a room in the area and wants 1.0 for CFS. A pretty good deal.

Clubking01
08-28-06, 20:52
This girl is definitely Diamond. As I noted Friday, the phone # is the same one that she called me from about 2 weeks ago. You can see her face in the third picture in this ad from today.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/200003640.html

In this one from Friday, she's using the name "Paris":

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/198622860.html

YMMV with her as I don't know what she is charging to do the incall/outcall.

Lamar Today

I took a quick run between an errand and saw Champagne by the liquor store. Strawberrie, with dark hair, was dressed in a black top and white pants by the BK. She's looking very good these days.

Incidentally, has anyone seen Brandi lately? It seems like she's been off the street for awhile, at least the last few times I cruised Lamar, and I haven't seen a recent CL ad either.

Clubking01
08-28-06, 20:56
No I know for sure she worked the streets, first-hand knowledge. YMMV. Maybe better service now but was in the .6 range before.

I don't doubt you are correct. She seems now to be working from her hotel room and/or outcalls. You won't get her for .60 while she's doing the "escort" thing, but at 1.0 for an incall (safer than off the street), its still good value compared to some others.

Here's her latest CL ad from today:

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/199870268.html

The Best
08-28-06, 22:21
Pic must a year old... about 30 pounds heavier and She was on GW and Dunn wed nite wanted $ but told her she did not look worth it. came to .6 and had a room. not bad GFE but had to coach her... YMMV but sw working in/out now you know...

S/U

The Best
08-28-06, 22:49
For all you newby's and regulars- read , copy/paste to word and read each month= most of your problems will disappear...

22 Rules for SW Mongering

1. IS SHE? - It ain't like in the movies -They wear ordinary clothes, and are just walking alone, with no bags, or maybe making a phone call at a pay phone (but if you checked, there's no one on the line). Believe it or not, a girl walking alone and without shopping bags on a hobbyist street is almost always a SW.

2. If you aren't sure, come back in a few minutes. Non-pros who happen to be walking are going somewhere, which isn't up and down the same stretch of road. And on hobbyist streets, the local women tend to avoid looking like they might be in business, unless they are!

3. If she is watching traffic, she's probably a SW.

4. If she makes eye contact with you, she's probably a SW.

5. If she then smiles at you, she is a SW. After all, you're just some dude driving by.

6. If she's with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around again, he's pimping her. Be careful! Don't unlock the door until she's ready to get in, with him nowhere to be seen! If you follow these rules, you're in control of the situation.

7. THE PICKUP -DO NOT STOP IN THE STREET read rule # 5... Pull over at the next parking lot, or around the next corner and park nearby. If you're sure she saw you - smile back at her, dummy! - then feel free to pull further down the block, so it's not so easily observed by LE. She'll casually turn down your block, walk past - and then suddenly walk up to see if you're letting her in. Keep eye contact, keep smiling - invite her in.

8. Lock the other doors! You're in a crime-filled neighborhood!

9. AVOIDING LE STINGS - Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING! IT'S LEGAL! Just being a nice guy... On every board I've seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the F LE risking her ass by getting in. READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT'S IMPORTANT!

10. This is the perfect time for LE to pull you over for rolling through a stop sign, just to harass your ass. Drive like a preacher! It's an effective way of intimidating we hobbyists, and they'll use any opportunity if they're watching.

11. Make a turn or two before discussing $$, just in case. Watch your rear view - you can bet she will, too! I've never heard of LE getting in the car, with a follower, but better safe than sorry. A known LE trick - she doesn't get in, but directs you to meet her around the corner. Guess who's waiting there, instead of her? If she doesn't get in right away, move on!

12. AVOIDING SCAMS - If you do a car date, and you let her pick the spot (she'll try to direct you), be aware that she may be setting you up for a robbery. Don't settle for her spot - or at least, force her to come up with a second choice. Her boyfriend can't be in two places at once.

13. If you go back to a hotel, and she picked it, be aware that this could be a setup for cash&dash, or her pimp busting in & robbing you.

14. If you go back to her place - are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in mad, waving a gun" scam probably happens a lot - since the victims won't report the robbery, they get by with it, even though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

15. If you go back to your hotel, um, have fun! (OK, that's not a rule. If you go back to your hotel, be discreet so the mgmt doesn't call LE on you.)

16. If you go back to your house - are you really ok with a potentially-addicted SW knowing where you live?

17. WALLET - Do not leave your wallet within her reach. If you think you know a clever spot to hide it, remember that 100's of others have thought of it, too. While you're distracted, her free hand can be working...

18. MONEY - Do not have more in your pocket than you want to spend. She (and your dick) will talk it out of you. If she's really worth an extra few dollars, you can go get it (out of the trunk, the ATM, your other pocket, whatever). Current street rates are 20 for BJ, 40-50 for FS, and you can tip later if you think it's worth it. Remember, it isn't worth it just because you came. She'll always demand a tip, if she thinks it's coming. Many will claim they "usually charge more" - the word on this board is: they don't. But, hey, some of these girls are hard-working, quality-driven providers, even though they're SW (really - I mean it!), and they deserve a break.

19. HUNTING HOURS: They're out at all times, in most weather. I've heard of them walking as early as 4:30am, and well past midnight. They work the lunch hours for guys on lunch, afternoons for guys on early shifts, mornings for guys who'll be late for work, and all through the evening and night. If it's lightly raining, there will be less, but there will be some. Most of these girls are drug addicts; their addiction doesn't have a "M-F, excluding legal holidays" schedule.

20. CFS!!! Carry a condom. Usually, they don't have one (which I think is so fuc*ing stupid, but then, if they had a clue they wouldn't be SW-ing). You don't want to be tempted to skip the cover because that pussy is so fine.

And the freebie: Every time some SW claims "I'm the best! I'm worth more", it really means, "I'm a lame-ass lying lazy talent less junkie!" The good ones don't have to brag; they'll get your return business.

21. Don't let her use your cellphone. It's a very common request. She'll call her friend, or her own phone, and that will give her access to your # - which might set you up for unexpected & inopportune calls for business or bail money.

22. Be friendly. As has been noted in other threads, these are people with feelings, not just automaton sex dispensers. If you're friendly, chatty, and warm, she'll open up, relax, and probably be more generous with her service, in all the little ways that matter most. Remember, if she's never hooked up with you before, she's worried that you might be either LE, or some psycho SW-stalker.

As always Play Safe

Comcast1
08-28-06, 23:01
This girl is definitely Diamond. As I noted Friday, the phone # is the same one that she called me from about 2 weeks ago. You can see her face in the third picture in this ad from today.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/200003640.html

In this one from Friday, she's using the name "Paris":

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/198622860.html

YMMV with her as I don't know what she is charging to do the incall/outcall.

Lamar Today

I took a quick run between an errand and saw Champagne by the liquor store. Strawberrie, with dark hair, was dressed in a black top and white pants by the BK. She's looking very good these days.

[Incidentally, has anyone seen Brandi lately? It seems like she's been off the street for awhile, at least the last few times I cruised Lamar, and I haven't seen a recent CL ad either].I talked to her about two weeks ago and she said she was tired of the lifestyle she was living and complained on how the money was so differ from what ist used to be saying that the new girls were messing it up for the game so she was gonna take her a break indefinately.

BootyCall
08-28-06, 23:10

HD2
You don't by chance have a picture of this girl. If not either post info about her hgt. Hair, wgt. Etc. I knew a Sabrina last year she was 29 yrs.old 100 #'s 5' tall. She liked everything.. You named it she would do.
You can PM me if you like.
Thanks
BC

Jon24
08-29-06, 07:44
Both the Commercial Appeal and Channel 3 called the victim as Kelly Baker. Her actual first name was spelled Kelley, She would have been 30 on Christmas eve.

Interestingly, this was the girl we just talked about last week in the Kelli Rock/Kelley debate. We finally identified her as "Starr".

For the time being, I'm curtailing any National runs. Monday there were three marked vehicles at National/Macon with one at National/Summer.
Then on a return trip, a marked cruiser was zapping for speeders halfway b/t Summer/Macon; luckily I was following good hobbyist etiquette and obeying the speed limit so that Uncle LEO had no reason to pull me over.
But obviously they are making a statement, and probably will continue to do so until the attention passes over. And you definitely don't want the attention spotlight put to you...So be careful.

Also heard word from the petite girl I posted pics of, Kandace/Kandy (see prev. post); she apparently is shacked up with some guy off Winchester at an extended stay hotel. But he's not letting her do her biz while she's staying with him. So she has to do it "on the sly". The phone she called me from didn't register on my caller ID, and she has no # to call her back at. Anyway, she was happy to get the business for .2, still the best price going esp. for a girl who obviously loves sex as much as she does. Dropped her back off in her usual spot though off EP so she could pick up her stuff. She might still be there today unless she got someone to bring her back to Winchester, so I'll swing by.

Stay safe!

Masterminder1
08-29-06, 10:08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry...But there are so many scammers and fakes out there it is hard to keep up. Now there are SW claiming to be high dollar escorts and strippers! I am so confused....There used to be a difference.

Actually Strawberrie I saw you walking on Lamar yesterday, when do you get to sleep? Between Lamar,Platinum, and outcalls....You must be making all the cash! Just wonder when you will burn out. You can't do it all forever!!
Maybe you should take a break and TAN!

BootyCall
08-30-06, 10:31
Fellows have you noticed how ole Jon24 is keeping that darlin under wraps. He has the cake and eating the icing all by his self. He could call some of us senior members and let us sample that icing when she's with him. He just keeps teasing us. Come on Ole Jon 24 share that darlin with us.
BC

Clubking01
08-30-06, 11:12
With Brandi on indefinite hiatus, it looks like Champagne wants to be Queen of tne Track.

I've seen her working Lamar the last 4-5 times I scouted the area, including yesterday (Tuesday).

Chloe was also out yesterday, but was getting dropped off and then picked up so fast, it was hard to keep tabs on her.

Didn't see the blonde WSW Paige, who looks like she only walks when she feels like it.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

Clubking01
08-30-06, 14:03
They were all over Lamar today (Wednesday).

I saw at least 6 BSW's between BK and the Getwell overpass.

In addition, Champagne, Chloe, and Paige were all out walking between the liquor store and the overpass as well.

Also saw two more BSW's also by the liquor store .

Pulling out of the Crown lot in her Mercedes was Haven, with a bunch (at least 3,maybe 4) of girls. They pulled out and headed north on Lamar.

I wonder what that crew was up to?

Interestingly, there were also a bunch of LEO around, but the "heat" must be off, at least for today, as they seemed to be looking the other way.

Member #4243
08-30-06, 15:39
Question for the board: I know most of you prefer the BB variety, but is there a provider out there who gives an excellent CBJ?

I like all of my play to be safe, and it takes some skill to do the CBJ right.

PM if you want.

BootyCall
08-30-06, 16:09
Do any of you guys know a girl that calls herself Tree. Very tall slinder, long black hair, late 30 or early 40's. Talk with her today will set up a date early next week. PM me with any info you have.
Seen Gail down on National/Bowen she's the only one I've seen other than Colby on her front porch. Anyone dated Colby lately.
Yesterday on Hazelwood seen this WSW waving as I went by. Anyone know her.

Strawberrieluv
08-30-06, 16:09
Well mr mastermind, I'm never tired. I'm like the inerjized bunny. I keep going and going. N-e-ways, thanks ck, I always try to look my best. My hair is darker and longer and I was out the other day. I'm out all the time when I'm not at the club, outcalls, or doing photos shoots for magazines. I will keep it real and always love lamar. I ride everyday on lamar sometimes early and sometimes around 2: 30-until 4: 30 and then thats when I go to work. Oh yea, I don't need a tan, I need you to get a bigger*at%$. I'm not ever going to burn out. I'm drug free, acholoe free and ciggerates free. Maybe the ones who do that will burn out to fast. I will have a new number that I will only give to those who pm me and call my other phone. And yes, that is diomand who is in those pics. I would post on cl but to many le reads and calls. I think I will stick to my 2 sights. Happy labor day!

Nucks
08-30-06, 16:27
Do any of you guys know a girl that calls herself Tree. Very tall slinder, long black hair, late 30 or early 40's. Talk with her today will set up a date early next week. PM me with any info you have.
Seen Gail down on National/Bowen she's the only one I've seen other than Colby on her front porch. Anyone dated Colby lately.
Yesterday on Hazelwood seen this WSW waving as I went by. Anyone know her.

I saw Coby about 3 weeks ago. She still gives a pretty good bbbj. She use to call me quite often. She has slacked off lately, I guess because I haven't been calling her as often.

Nucks

Member #5444
08-30-06, 19:06
I called this add in CL http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/200897301.html and she responded with an out of town number. I called the number and no answer but she called me back. She is currently staying in a notel in Frayser (which scares me a little) and tomorrow she is not sure where she will be staying. Her donation is $$ for incall and $$.5 for outcall.

She stated she does $ for 1/2 hour. With all the SW reporting in CL I am not sure who is scamming who.

S/U

Jon24
08-30-06, 19:25
Fellows have you noticed how ole Jon24 is keeping that darlin under wraps. He has the cake and eating the icing all by his self. He could call some of us senior members and let us sample that icing when she's with him. He just keeps teasing us. Come on Ole Jon 24 share that darlin with us.
BC

Hey there BC. You should know me by now. I'm certainly not keeping her to myself; Shadow Lord will verify that. It's just that she's not a traditional SW; she's quite difficult and you might have to bend a few monger rules.
If you'd like to see her, she can only date during a few hours of the day, and it will be waaaaay down off Winchester and Ridgeway at the place she's staying. Especially now because she hurt/broke her foot. She's not walking anywhere right now. The guy she's shacked up with keeps tight tabs on her except for those few hrs of the day when he's not there.
Also, she really doesn't have a phone you can call. You will have to let her call you. See, when she calls me, I set up a time with her later in the week. I told you she is a real pain in the a#$$ in that respect, but if you can deal with it, then she's a great thing. I think everyone knows me by now, I'm not ever going to keep one for myself (right ShadowLord?!!).
That's what's great about this board; for every girl I post and help, I get more than double in return.

Also, wanted to pose a few questions about who are these two WSWs I saw on Lamar today? I don't think I recognize them.

Jon24
08-30-06, 20:13
Saw a poor monger getting busted this eve on Summer and Highland. Pulled into Walgrns to get something and 2 wsw slim dressed in black were making the eye contact. They were really strutting the stuff and shaking their booty a little to much. Thought that seemed a little bold out in open with all the vice LE activity lately. Most of the girls are pretty discreet about the signals. I was in a hurry and have been a little cautious lately, so went on in the store. I came out and sat in the car watching the stroll when a monger pulled up. No sooner than he started talking, an older green Taurus pulls up and out come the undercover and has him spread eagle against the car. I had seen these 2 girls walking real bold on National last week. They have hair past the shoulders, dirty blonde to brown look. Thin, nice bodies but playing the part a little hard.
Be carefull and stay safe.

The quotes coming from a long-while back, but seeing as how utterly important this is to ALL of us, I'm sure you won't mind.
Yes, I finally got pics of the "stingers" over on National that Steve4, Clubking and I posted back in April.

Here's how it went down:
After all the heat from Kelly's murder this past week, Nat'l has been seemingly locked-down. Then I got a tip from a prosecutor via vice that they were going to be timing a sting this week.
Well Monday day and Tuesday day, there were more cops roaming Nat'l than I've ever seen. Like I previously reported, 3 parked at Macon 1 parked near Summer; then another cruiser zapping speeders halfway.
Then, late Tuesday afternoon, all of a sudden the marked cars disappeared. Coincidence? I think not.

So as I'm driving down Nat'l at ~5pm Tues, I spot a green truck with three reasonably well-dressed brothers just "hanging out" in the Beauty Salon parking lot (not far from Bowen @ Natl).

My alarm goes off, because it looks terribly odd. So I swing down Summer to the Walgreens, and begin scoping it out. Sure enough within a few minutes, out of a well-tinted truck pops this girl who DOESN'T walk into the Walgreens. Instead, she walks out to the street, crosses Highland and begins to walk down Faxon. Moments later, a blond pops out and does the same thing and takes a stroll down Tutweiler.

Both of these girls had their large purses TIGHTLY grasped at all times as if they were ready to pop them open (and whip out a gun), and their purses (as you can see from the pics) were the perfect size to contain a pretty hefty firearm.

So the game is on. Luckily I have my "eyes" with me. I get the camera out and head back to National. I headed back to where the 3 brothers were. Sure enough, minutes later, here is the first brunette white woman in "normal" clothes appearing from Faxon, strolling slowly. Big purse, hair kempt, clutching her purse tightly as if her life depended on it. She was looking, but not "looking" and definitely not motioning at anything. She had her hair pulled back as if she spent an hour working on it (not very SW-ish for that part of town!)

Oddly enough, the 3 brothers about 30 yards away in easy eyeshot, never look at her. 3 brothers NOT looking at a nice body walking by. You would've had to intentionally not be looking at her. Now, I'm sorry, but EVERY guy who's just "hanging out" at at their trucks are GOING to look at a SW with a nice body. But these guys were just "nonchalantly" hanging out within easy visual of this SW, but not looking at her. In a BEAUTY SALON parking lot! Do all guys like to hang out in a closed Beauty Salon parking lot and NOT look at chicks walking by?

[See Beauty Salon Brothers]

Turns out, the chick looked semi-familiar; but she was very ugly in the face (but nice bod). Ding ding! The alarm bells really sounded from the posting from April (See posts 548 and prior) and my memory of these ugly girls that were walking the Walgreens in very "unstreetwalker-like" fashion. Followed rapidly by busts.

Anyway, so next, the second blond woman (from Tutweiler) appears. They slowly, casually encounter each other in that auto-body shop place. Talk for a while, stroll separately for a while. Never motioning. Just "looking", staring. Very odd, but since this is a murderer they're trying to catch, they want to make sure they don't entrap this guy. So they're playing totally by the book.

At this point, there's no doubt in my mind that the sting is just absurd. If they're really trying to catch the murderer, they're being incredibly obvious. So I pull up to the closed post office and buy some stamps at the machine. As I'm getting in my car, I get the camera out and telephoto eye and begin to snap some pictures to share with you guys to know who the "stings" are. I couldn't get very good ones at that point, because they immediately saw me and started splitting up and not pointing their faces at me.

So they started walking back down their respective streets. The one brunette I was able to get great pics before she headed back to the Walgreens and get back in her darkly tinted truck. The ugly blond I was able to catch some pics back on Tutweiler passing her "head-on" where she couldn't hide her face.

Now unlike the brunette, the blond, on the other hand, headed north on Highland. But I thought this was odd, because her "backups" were over on National. So I made the pass, and sure enough, there was a second team of backups in a white truck w/dark tinted windows (see final pic) constantly making visual, but from a distance. They kept pulling onto driveways from a distance as they watched. I slowed down and took several pictures of the backup vehicle; they immediately saw me and picked up the ugly blond and disappeared.

Needless to say, I'm certain they didn't get the murderer. But now at least, you mongers can tell who NOT to trust. This whole sting was absurd, and was as obvious as I could've ever imagined. What a joke!

Be careful and STAY SAFE!!!

Strawberrieluv
08-30-06, 20:56
Well Mastermind, I'm never tired and I don't need a tan. Thanks for the comment ck and of course I try my best to stay beautiful. My body doesnt have any faults and I havent had any complaints about my services. I'm busy alot with all my dutys but still find time to see lamar and all the happenings. As I was out today and saw a few ugly SW who look like they have been hit by passen cars, and the girl in the first picture is a crack ho who used to look really good but now looks like shit. Well I'm off to work so you guys have a happy labor day and you might see me out on lamar tomorrow. My number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] but I also have a new # but you have to pm me to find out what it is. The queen of the track is this famous strawberrie but I have retired so now the younger ones can have it.

Happy hunting

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Shadow Lord
08-30-06, 21:22
BC

Jon hooked me up with Kandace a few weeks ago and she was worth it. I've been gone for a few weeks, but now I'm back and gonna see about getting with her again.

I also noticed that all the Lamar girls are now posting on CL. Anyone tried them at their CL rates? Has their performance moved up to GFE level? No way in hell am I paying GFE rates if the quality and attitude hasn't improved.

Cat Daddy #2
08-30-06, 22:04
As I was got on Lamar I saw Diamond at the intersection near the Union Hall and Champagne standing out front by the liquor store. There was a light skinned bsw with puffy jaws near them also. Close to Burger King was Daisy dressed in a tshirt and jeans. As I droved into the Mapco near the Southeast I saw Sonya in the parking lot. I have seen her before but by a different name. She is a bsw very slim and dark with very perky tits. We talked about donations but I was on a mission to meet some chick I met on the chatlines. She gave me her digits so maybe I will tapp that azz next time I am out. She had some good pucci when I saw her earlier.The chatline girls are great. A fellow can find what he wants there with a fair deal and better gals. I purchased a membership last night 500 minutes for $49.95. Between 3:00 a.m.-7:00 pm they only bill you for half of minutes and from 8:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m is free. I have used 50 minutes fucked 2 females and got offers from others along with a freebie coming from Nashville to see the ole cat yeah. This is definitely the way to go.

BootyCall
08-30-06, 22:37
I watched her yesterday coming up Summer she was at Baltic. Went around few blocks came back she was at holmes. Moved on out. She seen me looking at her but made no motion. Something told me something wrong here. Moved on further up the road. Glad I did.

BluffCity
08-30-06, 22:49
Playing with fire and soon to get burn.

Comcast1
08-30-06, 22:54
The blonde stinger in your pic is ALABAMA & she gives one of the best bbbjtcws that I had in a long even if you tell her you wanna try something else she will suck you dry.Everytime I run into her she just wanna drain you of your surprise & you can tell she really loves what she do.She is about 2 in the face some teeth missing but I promise if you try her you'll be back.

SLOVE

Justbud3813
08-31-06, 07:12
I have to work this weekend but will mostly be alone. Anyone got any numbers that I can call for a decent girl to come down to democrat for some fun Sunday or Monday drop me a pm.

Blueyz
08-31-06, 11:38
What a dumb ass you are! Here are the cops trying to catch a murderer , which is a good thing, and you try to expose the undercover girls who are putting their life on the line to help us all. "Oh man, I am so smart I can spot a sting, and not only that, I am going to take some pics to show the world who they are so the slimeball murders and theives can stay clear and get away to continue their disgusting ways." You are a complete idiot and dumb shits like you have no place on this board. The cops are just doing their job to protect us and our families. What are you, like 12 years old with this fantasy of us against them and if the cops catch me breaking the law then they are the bad guys? Get real, grow up. People like you are dangerous if you feel that it is cool to out an undercover. Shame!!
The quotes coming from a long-while back, but seeing as how utterly important this is to ALL of us, I'm sure you won't mind.

Yes, I finally got pics of the "stingers" over on National that Steve4, Clubking and I posted back in April.

Here's how it went down:

After all the heat from Kelly's murder this past week, Nat'l has been seemingly locked-down. Then I got a tip from a prosecutor via vice that they were going to be timing a sting this week.

Well Monday day and Tuesday day, there were more cops roaming Nat'l than I've ever seen. Like I previously reported, 3 parked at Macon 1 parked near Summer; then another cruiser zapping speeders halfway.

Then, late Tuesday afternoon, all of a sudden the marked cars disappeared. Coincidence? I think not.

So as I'm driving down Nat'l at ~5pm Tues, I spot a green truck with three reasonably well-dressed brothers just "hanging out" in the Beauty Salon parking lot (not far from Bowen @ Natl).

My alarm goes off, because it looks terribly odd. So I swing down Summer to the Walgreens, and begin scoping it out. Sure enough within a few minutes, out of a well-tinted truck pops this girl who DOESN'T walk into the Walgreens. Instead, she walks out to the street, crosses Highland and begins to walk down Faxon. Moments later, a blond pops out and does the same thing and takes a stroll down Tutweiler.

Both of these girls had their large purses TIGHTLY grasped at all times as if they were ready to pop them open (and whip out a gun), and their purses (as you can see from the pics) were the perfect size to contain a pretty hefty firearm.

So the game is on. Luckily I have my "eyes" with me. I get the camera out and head back to National. I headed back to where the 3 brothers were. Sure enough, minutes later, here is the first brunette white woman in "normal" clothes appearing from Faxon, strolling slowly. Big purse, hair kempt, clutching her purse tightly as if her life depended on it. She was looking, but not "looking" and definitely not motioning at anything. She had her hair pulled back as if she spent an hour working on it (not very SW-ish for that part of town!)

Oddly enough, the 3 brothers about 30 yards away in easy eyeshot, never look at her. 3 brothers NOT looking at a nice body walking by. You would've had to intentionally not be looking at her. Now, I'm sorry, but EVERY guy who's just "hanging out" at at their trucks are GOING to look at a SW with a nice body. But these guys were just "nonchalantly" hanging out within easy visual of this SW, but not looking at her. In a BEAUTY SALON parking lot! Do all guys like to hang out in a closed Beauty Salon parking lot and NOT look at chicks walking by?

Turns out, the chick looked semi-familiar; but she was very ugly in the face (but nice bod). Ding ding! The alarm bells really sounded from the posting from April (See posts 548 and prior) and my memory of these ugly girls that were walking the Walgreens in very "unstreetwalker-like" fashion. Followed rapidly by busts.

Anyway, so next, the second blond woman (from Tutweiler) appears. They slowly, casually encounter each other in that auto-body shop place. Talk for a while, stroll separately for a while. Never motioning. Just "looking", staring. Very odd, but since this is a murderer they're trying to catch, they want to make sure they don't entrap this guy. So they're playing totally by the book.

At this point, there's no doubt in my mind that the sting is just absurd. If they're really trying to catch the murderer, they're being incredibly obvious. So I pull up to the closed post office and buy some stamps at the machine. As I'm getting in my car, I get the camera out and telephoto eye and begin to snap some pictures to share with you guys to know who the "stings" are. I couldn't get very good ones at that point, because they immediately saw me and started splitting up and not pointing their faces at me.

So they started walking back down their respective streets. The one brunette I was able to get great pics before she headed back to the Walgreens and get back in her darkly tinted truck. The ugly blond I was able to catch some pics back on Tutweiler passing her "head-on" where she couldn't hide her face.

Now unlike the brunette, the blond, on the other hand, headed north on Highland. But I thought this was odd, because her "backups" were over on National. So I made the pass, and sure enough, there was a second team of backups in a white truck w/dark tinted windows (see final pic) constantly making visual, but from a distance. They kept pulling onto driveways from a distance as they watched. I slowed down and took several pictures of the backup vehicle; they immediately saw me and picked up the ugly blond and disappeared.

Needless to say, I'm certain they didn't get the murderer. But now at least, you mongers can tell who NOT to trust. This whole sting was absurd, and was as obvious as I could've ever imagined. What a joke!

Aacdm2000
08-31-06, 12:17
Thanks for the report Jon. I'm not a cop but I can pretty much tell you the murderer isn't a "Trick" or "John" or whatever you want to call them. So, I very seriously doubt it was a sting to catch the murderer. But, I'd rather my stolen money (taxes) go towards catching the murderer than paying to bust John's.

In the article regarding Starr it stated she was walking with someone up to a house (from an eye witness). What "John" do you know that would get out of his car and walk the street to a house? I don't know one, and I can't imagine there'd be on on this board either. Is it possible? Sure, but not probable. The person they are looking for is a drug dealer or pimp.

I'd place the drug dealer as a higher probability as well.

Here's how it went down:

Nucks
08-31-06, 15:00
I don't think the sting Jon exposed was designed to catch a murderer. I've got a feeling that they have a good idea who did it. Proving it is the hard thing. If it wasn't a pimp (parasite#1) it was a drug dealer (parasite#2). How many pimps or drug dealers would you catch with the type sting Jon described. You would only catch dumb Johns. Play it safe fellas.

Nucks

Blueyz
08-31-06, 16:36
How do you think the pimps get thier girls? They approach them walking on the street and try to persuade them to come into their "family" promising all good things. Same with the dealers. Most of them are on drugs and can wack out at any time, whip out a pistol and shoot some **** who dis'ed them. My point is it's just not cool to out an undercover. Some things are left better alone. Besides, the stingers work other cases undercover and you are jepordizing their cover.
I don't think the sting Jon exposed was designed to catch a murderer. I've got a feeling that they have a good idea who did it. Proving it is the hard thing. If it wasn't a pimp (parasite#1) it was a drug dealer (parasite#2). How many pimps or drug dealers would you catch with the type sting Jon described. You would only catch dumb Johns. Play it safe fellas.

Nucks

BootyCall
08-31-06, 17:12
Hey come on Bluez take it easy on Jon. Thats what this Forium is about. He's trying to help us fellow mongers out. All that was not neccesary. Wait til you become a Senior.
The Blonde is Alabama and I picked her up about 11:00 taday. She loves to Cimws. Took her to Motel. Got both. Damn good too. When she starts sucking damn she looks better. She aims to please, no rushing.
Brunette saw her when I left Motel I went down Scott Street she was on corner at Yale. I had to turn she spoke to me and she had the big purse on her arm. Told her it would be another day. Didn't have to take the blonde home she called someone to come and get her. Probable her pimp. Brunette probably has one too. More then Likely he picks her up too. Protection for them I guess.

Clubking01
08-31-06, 21:39
What a dumb ass you are! Here are the cops trying to catch a murderer , which is a good thing, and you try to expose the undercover girls who are putting their life on the line to help us all. "Oh man, I am so smart I can spot a sting, and not only that, I am going to take some pics to show the world who they are so the slimeball murders and theives can stay clear and get away to continue their disgusting ways." You are a complete idiot and dumb shits like you have no place on this board. The cops are just doing their job to protect us and our families. What are you, like 12 years old with this fantasy of us against them and if the cops catch me breaking the law then they are the bad guys? Get real, grow up. People like you are dangerous if you feel that it is cool to out an undercover. Shame!!

I agree with BC and Nucks. Jon24 has always been a reliable poster who provides useful and usually entertaining information. And that what he's providing here. It's your ranting that is not needed.

Maybe after you start reporting something useful, we can take what you say a little more seriously -- until then, I'd suggest you quit railing on a solid contributor like Jon24.

Jon24
09-01-06, 03:30
Hey come on Bluez take it easy on Jon. Thats what this Forium is about. He's trying to help us fellow mongers out. All that was not neccesary. Wait til you become a Senior.
The Blonde is Alabama and I picked her up about 11:00 taday. She loves to Cimws. Took her to Motel. Got both. Damn good too. When she starts sucking damn she looks better. She aims to please, no rushing.
Brunette saw her when I left Motel I went down Scott Street she was on corner at Yale. I had to turn she spoke to me and she had the big purse on her arm. Told her it would be another day. Didn't have to take the blonde home she called someone to come and get her. Probable her pimp. Brunette probably has one too. More then Likely he picks her up too. Protection for them I guess.

I pray you're right and that I was wrong. If the girls were really SW's being pimped in unusual situations along national, that's certainly a possibility though an extremely uncomfortable one. Their MO's were highly unusual for the area. Being picked up and dropped off in the Walgreen's on Holmes? Strolling in front of the Post Office instead of down side-streets? Strolling with purses and bags the size of weapons cases? Always staying within eyeshot of a darkly tinted SUV trailing them.

Regardless, the entire situation was a bad one. Having dark-tinted SUV's trailing from driveway into new driveways, and keeping a very close tab on them would be enough to make one feel terribly uncomfortable. If those were indeed pimps, and not vice, in the trail cars and coupled with their unusual walking patterns, that could explain my alarm bells going off more than ever.

These girls must be relatively new or infrequent SW's, because I tend to know the area quite well and have no recognition of seeing them under "normal" patterns. Either way, I honestly do hope I'm wrong in thinking these two girls were associated with uncle LEO; the more girls that are out there, the better!

And I certainly will continue to try and "out" the undercover stings as best I can, despite some newbies thinking that I'm a dumbass for doing so. I'll do it because I hope that the other senior members on this board will do the same for me.
I have no idea why someone would say this board has no place for guys like me who are trying to keep us hobbyists from getting busted. I believe that's the primary purpose for the board. Too keep each other out of jail for pursuing this hobby.

In fact, I check this board on a regular basis out of the hope that if someone else witnesses a sting that they'll report it. I can't believe someone would suggest that hobbyists should not try to help other hobbyists out in this respect.

I believe we are all here to continually remind each other to "play it smart"; follow the correct mongering rules, and avoid stings.

If I see a sting, I'm going to try and report it. If I see a new girl, I'm going to try and report it. If I can get pictures of either, I'm going to do it.

Why else would I be here?

As I always say: STAY SAFE!!!

Member #5444
09-01-06, 08:45
Jon24 I love your posts, keep up the work. Blueyz, quit wasting our time by showing your ass and start posting something worth reading.

I saw this add in backpage and called her up. She stated $ for the 1/2 hour and was well worth every penny. She is somewhat on the heavy side, but her oral skills and her enthusiasm well makes up for it. She also has the largest rack I have been with in a long time.

Do not mis out on this one!!!! Her link is http://memphis.backpage.com/adult/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A177974&name=escorts

Speedo4
09-01-06, 08:49
I pray you're right and that I was wrong. If the girls were really SW's being pimped in unusual situations along national, that's certainly a possibility though an extremely uncomfortable one. Their MO's were highly unusual for the area. Being picked up and dropped off in the Walgreen's on Holmes? Strolling in front of the Post Office instead of down side-streets? Strolling with purses and bags the size of weapons cases? Always staying within eyeshot of a darkly tinted SUV trailing them.

Regardless, the entire situation was a bad one. Having dark-tinted SUV's trailing from driveway into new driveways, and keeping a very close tab on them would be enough to make one feel terribly uncomfortable. If those were indeed pimps, and not vice, in the trail cars and coupled with their unusual walking patterns, that could explain my alarm bells going off more than ever.

These girls must be relatively new or infrequent SW's, because I tend to know the area quite well and have no recognition of seeing them under "normal" patterns. Either way, I honestly do hope I'm wrong in thinking these two girls were associated with uncle LEO; the more girls that are out there, the better!

And I certainly will continue to try and "out" the undercover stings as best I can, despite some newbies thinking that I'm a dumbass for doing so. I'll do it because I hope that the other senior members on this board will do the same for me.
I have no idea why someone would say this board has no place for guys like me who are trying to keep us hobbyists from getting busted. I believe that's the primary purpose for the board. Too keep each other out of jail for pursuing this hobby.

In fact, I check this board on a regular basis out of the hope that if someone else witnesses a sting that they'll report it. I can't believe someone would suggest that hobbyists should not try to help other hobbyists out in this respect.

I believe we are all here to continually remind each other to "play it smart"; follow the correct mongering rules, and avoid stings.

If I see a sting, I'm going to try and report it. If I see a new girl, I'm going to try and report it. If I can get pictures of either, I'm going to do it.

Why else would I be here?

As I always say: STAY SAFE!!!
Jon, keep up the good work. As you mentioned, this board is to assist others of the hobby stay safe. I saw the girls and the SUV's you mentioned as well and thought the same. The blonde looked alot like Alabama but not sure as she looked alot like the one of the girls I had seen strolling in the sting by Walgreens in my early year post. As mentioned the police probably have a suspect and is probably a local in the area that had a beef with Starr because she wouldn't give it up for free or trying to get her money. The police wouldn't be running a sting so obvious other than they are just under the spotlight to clean up the neighborhood as hobbyist expense, not trying to find a suspect. Thanks for the pics and report Jon. Stay safe.

Blueyz
09-01-06, 10:45
Boy, did I step on some toes! I apoligize. Maybe I am on the wrong board. Yeah, I did get out of line with Jon, with the name calling and all. I just think it is wrong to work against the police, especially in this city of slimeballs who think it is cool to be a thug. I enjoy women as much as the next monger, I just think there are better ways to go about it. As I have said here before the clubs and outcalls and incalls are the best way to enjoy the sport. If some monger gets caught in a sting, well, so be it. That's the price to pay for playing in the streets. I am a business man who has seen what sw'ers and pimps and johns can do to a neighborhood and business location, and it's not pretty. So just think about the homeowners and business owners whose parking lots you circle and circle and use to pick up your dates.
Jon24 I love your posts, keep up the work. Blueyz, quit wasting our time by showing your ass and start posting something worth reading.

I saw this add in backpage and called her up. She stated $ for the 1/2 hour and was well worth every penny. She is somewhat on the heavy side, but her oral skills and her enthusiasm well makes up for it. She also has the largest rack I have been with in a long time.

Do not mis out on this one!!!! Her link is http://memphis.backpage.com/adult/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A177974&name=escorts

BootyCall
09-01-06, 17:51
On the same day you took these pictures. I was crusing Summer and National. I seen Alabama and I circled around twice actually to get a better look. Got no motion from her course she had two bags. looked very heavy. Anyway a New looking blue pickup with dark windows was behind me. I turned around another corner and he went straight but then we met again. This time his window was down half way. White dude cleaned shavened we starred at one another. Then I went to upper end and he showed up there. Decided to leave the neighborhood. Didn't know if he was a monger or chasing ho's same as me. Keep up the good work JON24.

Cat Daddy #2
09-01-06, 21:59
Looks like the streets were bare today. I was on Lamar for for a while but then went to see one of my honies I had a setup with. This works best because I don"t have to worry about getting stop with a ho and dope or a pipe and shit. No more picking up sws for me at least not for now. I do have a few numbers for trusted mongers.

BluffCity
09-01-06, 23:45
Boy, did I step on some toes! I apoligize. Maybe I am on the wrong board. Yeah, I did get out of line with Jon, with the name calling and all. I just think it is wrong to work against the police, especially in this city of slimeballs who think it is cool to be a thug. I enjoy women as much as the next monger, I just think there are better ways to go about it. As I have said here before the clubs and outcalls and incalls are the best way to enjoy the sport. If some monger gets caught in a sting, well, so be it. That's the price to pay for playing in the streets. I am a business man who has seen what sw'ers and pimps and johns can do to a neighborhood and business location, and it's not pretty. So just think about the homeowners and business owners whose parking lots you circle and circle and use to pick up your dates.
There are differant levels of mongers in this group the high end and the low end monger.Jon 24 is a low end monger one notch above a dog catcher.

Jon24
09-02-06, 08:01

I'm sure I've been called much worse Blueyz, so no big deal.
Unfortunately a lot of the slime balls are on the force, as witnessed by the countless busts of MPD cops one reads about and sees everyday in the Memphis papers. And the idea that we mongers are expendable if we get caught in an illegal sting by some of these slimeball cops is probably not a sentiment that many on this board will agree with.
For many on this board, we enjoy the sightseeing and the chase; and most of all we desire to stay out of jail. I certainly respect those such as yourself who choose to pay a lot more for incalls/outcalls (I do it on occasion too), but that's not the only thing I enjoy.
And the idea that this board is going to have some greater socio-economic implications for the city of Memphis, I think it might be a bit overstated.
But to be honest with you, I actually patronize many of the businesses in the areas which I would not otherwise do because I would have no other reason to be there. Not just the notels, but last week alone I patronized several restaurants, a garage door company, an autoparts store, and a gas station; all of which I would have avoided like the plague had they not been part of my weekly strolls through the city. I'm sure it amounted to hundreds of dollars I infused into the loacal businesses, of which zero would have gone to them if it hadn't been for these same mongering activities.
The blight you discussed, IMHO, is more likely due to drugs and the horrible effects these have on neighborhoods. Indeed these areas tend to often overlap, but there are multiple reasons as well.

Regardless, I'd like to get back to business and discuss the nature of why I'm here. And I encourage you Blueyz that if you don't like my posts, you can block me and my posts from being displayed on your browser. I have done this to several posters from this board.

On a "real" note; I saw Koby/Cobie out again today and she's appeared to have dropped about 10 pounds from her stay in the pokie. She was in a little leopardskin top, but I didn't stop for her, she still needs to drop a few more. Unfortunately I saw Jean out as well, and she's gotten even skinnier; making her mug look that much bonier.
I did want to come back to the brunette, who I probably have mistakenly called an undercover in my previous post. Does anyone have the lowdown on her? I've looked again for her on the same streets, but haven't had the luck.

STAY SAFE!

Blueyz
09-02-06, 12:24
The areas overlapping? That's like saying which came first, the chicken or the egg. They are one and the same. Every sw'er that gets busted is on something. They stay close to the drug house for a quick fix. Yes, we read about a few cops being dirty, but in reality there are only a few. We only hear about the bad ones. You say you spent several hundred dollars in one week at places that you would avoid like the plague. Thanks, you made my point for me.

Strawberrieluv
09-02-06, 20:40
As I have been out on lamar and other places,I've seen lil activity.Also lil activity on this board.I have been reading alot you fellow mongers have been putting on this board.To put in my lil 2 cents,I agree that it should be expressed on this board about the troubles of le and the possible undercover le women and their stings.The murders of sw is commen and I understand that it is a big prouble when it comes to the polices hands.Some say that the killer was a john,some say it was a drug dealer.But to tel you the is truth,she proubley owed somebody money or snitched on someone.That could be the most logical thing I have heard so far. This board is a place for sharing information and to help others to have a closer look into the sw life and monger hobby.Everybodys 2cents helps in one way or another.I hope that everybody has a lovely labor and stays safe.I just wanted to add to the disscussion.

Shadow Lord
09-02-06, 20:52
The areas overlapping? That's like saying which came first, the chicken or the egg. They are one and the same. Every sw'er that gets busted is on something. They stay close to the drug house for a quick fix. Yes, we read about a few cops being dirty, but in reality there are only a few. We only hear about the bad ones. You say you spent several hundred dollars in one week at places that you would avoid like the plague. Thanks, you made my point for me.

Please tell me you don't think that the girls who work incall/outcall, or in the clubs, aren't using as well. Just cause they aren't walking the streets doesn't mean they aren't on something as well. I've been doing this for years, both with SWs and escorts, and trust me, most of them either use or have been users in the past. Hell, I've even seen some escorts pull up on the same tracks that the girls walk, cause they're going to the dope boys house.

Now for some info....Met a new(for me) WSW walking up the overpass near Jackson/National 2 nights ago. Brunette, petite, and for .3 more than delivered with a BBBJ and CFS. She gave me her digits, but I didn't ask about sharing them so I'll have to check. Her name is Brandy, and she lives near Hazelwood and National. Says she doesn't come out much, but if you do find her she is a keeper.

Jon24
09-03-06, 05:59
Now for some info....Met a new(for me) WSW walking up the overpass near Jackson/National 2 nights ago. Brunette, petite, and for .3 more than delivered with a BBBJ and CFS. She gave me her digits, but I didn't ask about sharing them so I'll have to check. Her name is Brandy, and she lives near Hazelwood and National. Says she doesn't come out much, but if you do find her she is a keeper.

Shadow, obviously the concept of logic is lost on certain members, and it becomes tedious to enlighten. All I can request is to please not quote those members since that's the only way I ever see their posts. Otherwise the "ignore list" function of this board works perfectly (go to User CP, then click on "Buddy/Ignore List", then type the name into the ignore list, IT WORKS GREAT!) You never have to see the moronic ranting and name-calling of brilliant minds like Bluffcity and Blueyz ever again!

Regardless, I believe I've seen the same brunette WSW walking on the railroad tracks (under the overpass) heading away from Nutbush. I couldn't figure out how to signal to her without calling great amounts of attention to myself, so I had to let her slip through.
There was another new (to me) WSW over in the same area on Friday though; long straight light-brown to sandy blond hair (almost as long as Rayven's but not quite). She was in a jean-miniskirt and looked in her mid/late-20's, maybe 5'3" and cute. I didn't have the time to partake, but I will keep my eye out for her and try to snap a few pics next time. Anybody have any info on her?

Stay safe!

Madison J
09-03-06, 06:55
I certainly did not see that the last time I saw you I hope you are alright. Just looking forward to getting back to work should never had to such a long vacation to begin with still notice a few things missing here and there but am safe and sound. I guess I need to do some shopping but for now I can get by they even stole my new shoes GEEZ lol

Sinbadd
09-04-06, 13:47
There are differant levels of mongers in this group the high end and the low end monger.Jon 24 is a low end monger one notch above a dog catcher.Guess that means Jon is two steps above Bluffcity.

Clubking01
09-05-06, 15:32
Didn't hit the track until anout 12:30 pm today.

No action until about 12:45, then saw Diamond and Strawberrie near the union hall. Both were snatched up fast.

The Realest
09-05-06, 21:36
Didn't hit the track until anout 12:30 pm today.

No action until about 12:45, then saw Diamond and Strawberrie near the union hall. Both were snatched up fast.Strawberrie wasnt quick enough on her game! Diamond caught a date, Strawberry went to jail! I guess thats what happends when you retire.

BootyCall
09-05-06, 22:24
Well this morning I had the pleasure of Kandace's company. She's everything I expected. After seeing her pictures few months back. I had to have. BBBJ,damn then Cfs. Tight hot juicy. Quite a little darlin. I will return. Soon too like tomorrow if she calls. DATY was delicious. Had it all over my face. Lip licking good. Thanks Jon.

BluffCity
09-05-06, 22:38
Guess that means Jon is two steps above Bluffcity.
Its seems to me jon has a shemale fan.It seems to me jon boy has no life.Riding the streets taking pictures of make believe police stings seems like a candidate for a padded room and strait jacket.

Jon24
09-06-06, 07:14
As I was coming down Jackson towards the Mystic, I saw a pair of girls walking from Nutbush. I noticed the blonde was one of the girls that was being pimped out off Gragg, so I already knew she was a SW. But today (actually Tuesday), neither of the girls were dressed to ho. They stopped in at the Dollar store and popped back out with some goodies and headed back towards Gragg. They weren't motioning at traffic, waving, or trying to stop anyone along the way.
Now I tend to make my loops wider than most, so as not to draw attention to myself and also to make sure Uncle LEO isn't around. And luckily I did. As I made that loop, I noticed a white, unmarked cruiser with government plates and a uniformed officer trailing. He popped into the AutoZone lot, then the carwash, and finally the Bread bakery, trailing just out of sight of the girls. But the girls were doing nothing wrong, and weren't motioning or making eye contact with drivers. They were just walking back from the store.

As the girls made the walk up Gragg, a monger, who wasn't following the rules of the board, whipped around the corner and stopped dead and tried to talk to the girls. The girls ignored him and kept walking, but the monger was rather persistent, staying there as the girls kept walking. Needless to say, the undercover who was watching from the bread bakery, pulled up behind him, and the monger soiled himself on the spot. The monger quickly drove off, and the officer proceeded to hassle the girls for the next several minutes. Afterwards, they told me he was threatening to arrest them for attempting to solicit and saying they were trying to turn tricks (which clearly they weren't).
Now, these girls were doing absolutely nothing wrong (at the time) and did not deserve to be trailed, hassled, detained and questioned by these undercovers.

Now I know I'm going to offend some people by posting pictures of the undercover LEO's and their cars, some may think its wrong. But the license plates are GOVERNMENT plates; otherwise I would blur it out like I do in my other pictures of cars.
And this is just one of a thousand examples of how everyday these slimeball LEO's are picking on the easiest targets to hassle while enjoying the eyecandy. And I don't think its wrong to attempt to expose these loser cops who spend 20 minutes watching a cute girl walk down the road, with no probable cause to hassle them.

Also, take this as another lesson to the newbies; make sure your loops are big enough to ferret out any lurking undercovers. Cops are bored because obviously no other crime is going on in the city other than girls walking down the street.

Stay safe!

Jon24
09-06-06, 07:37
Tuesday I also had the pleasure of enjoying Wendy again (from Nat'l area), not to be confused by Windy/Wyndy who is around Summer on occasion.
Anyway, she's unfortunately heading out of town for 2 weeks (or so she told me), so I won't be able to partake again for a while. She's another one of my faves esp. for the price. .25 for BBBJ and CFS (I tipped her up to .4 because she's definitely worth it when she's not drunk).
I've posted pics in the past, but thought you might enjoy some more.
Man I love Memphis, some great and extremely inexpensive SW action; lots of tall, cute, petite blondes and brunettes like Wendy and Kandace for 1 or 2 Jacksons. Not many towns can beat that.
Enjoy it while you can!
Stay safe!

Member #4243
09-06-06, 14:09

I saw this lady yesterday, and Straightup is right. If you like 'em small and petite, she's not for you, although I wouldn't really call her a BBW. She's simply very curvy. LOL. But she's got a pretty face, she's nice, not strung out, and DAMN she's got a rack. She also really got into the session, or did a great job acting like she did. Well worth the $. I recommend her to anyone who likes a woman who has some meat on her bones.

Member #4243
09-06-06, 14:23
A good number of the girls -- especially the ones around Nutbush but also some of the Lamar girls -- are taking walks to reconnoiter the area so they can see whether LEO is around.

So, just use some sense when approaching these girls . . . if they don't seem to welcome your approach it's probably best to get yourself out of there. These girls are probably better at spotting undercover LEO than you are.

Stay safe.

Cat Daddy #2
09-06-06, 17:38
I was on Lamar this afternoon between 12 -2 and the only 1 sw out was Daisy wsw standing behind Mapco next to the payphones. She is still a bbw that will ripp your ass off if she gets a chance. I asked her if she remember taking .70 bones from me and her reply was I won"t see you anymore. I know she won"t either not on this land that we called earth. Anyway just talked to my gals ( dancers off Airways) and they will be here until 4:00 a.m. Thursday morning. They said they wants some company before they leave. I got digits so regular posters pm me for details. I also know another decent black girl that will come to you or you can go to her. She is age 26 5"2 tall weighing 180lbs. or so. She is very thick in the ass so if you don"t like em thick this ain"t the one for you. Nice set of tits too. I have seen her twice.

Clubking01
09-06-06, 21:45
Strawberrie wasnt quick enough on her game! Diamond caught a date, Strawberry went to jail! I guess thats what happends when you retire.

Yep. I missed that one. Strawberrie has a 9/7 court date. Her arrest record shows she was pinched at 12:45 pm -- this must have been just after I saw her.

BootyCall
09-06-06, 21:58
Well guys that stuff was so good yesterday I went back for more. About 90#'s 5' tall nice little body. Face 6-7 I would say. Great oral skills. She likes straight Sex. No bones about it. Will be next week before I hear from her again. Got to save up my strength.

Gate Keeper
09-07-06, 01:56

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/203657687.html

Jon24
09-07-06, 06:57
Had the pleasure of running into Jasmine over on Airways yesterday (Wed). She's a tall (5'9"), well-built WSW with some stunningly attractive features. Scandanavian in appearance with something else mixed in. Had a nice bod with a nice attitude; and didn't appear rode-hard-n-putaway-wet like many of the SW's. Save for a couple of tats, she was tasty.
She quoted $ for everything, but quickly came down to a reasonable .5 plus room. Worth every penny. The # I wrote down, when I called back it says its not in service. Anyone have digits?
She wouldn't let me take pics in the room, but I got some before I picked her up.

Stay safe!

Hizark21
09-07-06, 10:17
The blonde looks fairly hot. We need some good looking sw's like this in SD.

BootyCall
09-07-06, 10:29
The blonde looks fairly hot. We need some good looking sw's like this in SD.
That Jon has a hot nose for smelling out hot women. Just like radar. He can smell one a mile away.

Cat Daddy #2
09-07-06, 11:21
Had the pleasure of running into Jasmine over on Airways yesterday (Wed). She's a tall (5'9"), well-built WSW with some stunningly attractive features. Scandanavian in appearance with something else mixed in. Had a nice bod with a nice attitude; and didn't appear rode-hard-n-putaway-wet like many of the SW's. Save for a couple of tats, she was tasty.
She quoted $ for everything, but quickly came down to a reasonable .5 plus room. Worth every penny. The # I wrote down, when I called back it says its not in service. Anyone have digits?
She wouldn't let me take pics in the room, but I got some before I picked her up.

Stay safe!

What end of Airways you find her on Jon?

Clubking01
09-07-06, 13:37

See my post #1373 from 8-17.

A good service provider.

Cat Daddy #2
09-07-06, 14:01
Anyone want to take one for the team.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/204005608.html

Batfishb
09-07-06, 16:13
You better check that age limit thing!?!?! I would hate to end up at 201 Poplar. But ending up there and with an under-age would be double-trouble.

Statman200
09-07-06, 16:40

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/204005608.htmlFound this report on Craigslist, thought you might want to check it out.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/204237520.html

One Time
09-07-06, 17:54
As with all YMMV. But had a few wrong don'ts when picked up off the street a couple years ago.

Street Seeker
09-07-06, 19:08

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/204005608.html

Read Nashville CL posts and the Nashville Forum. Seems she finally took the hint and left Nashville only to land in Memphis. Basically, cash/dash, bait/switch, or excuses are her and her friends game. You will see a couple of self reviews but no RELIABLE monger/hobbyist has ever reviewed her. Save your money and time.