PDA

View Full Version : 2006 General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-05, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Broad St Guy
01-01-06, 17:03
Thanks for the report Member1716. Not to give you a hard time, but there are a couple things here that are sticking out that need pointing out for those who are just getting into this as examples of what not to do.

1. Do not be in your car with a girl doing her drug of choice. Bad move. Good way to get caught. AS noted below - there is much to lose here. If you have dated a girl for awhile and you are spending time with her and she wants to do that, then find a safe place inside.

2. Never ever go to a house you do not know with a girl you just met, especially if there are people there. Your lucky Member that you got what you came for. Very lucky. If you have dated a girl before and are comfortable with her, then go ahead and try it. However more often than not, it is not a good idea to go to these houses. They are more often than not a "place of business" and you are putting yourself in danger.

If this is the same Jenna I am thinking of, she was once very very very hot. She has gone down hill fast in the last two years. She takes chances and hangs out with some bad folks. I would advise avoiding her.

Happy New Years.... and be safe. There is lots of good ass out there for those who take the time to look.

Made a sweep trying hoping to find Ashley or better. Pretty quite night for action as 2 le where setting about 3 blocks down from the UDF for a long time.

Saw no action on Broad anywhere hilltop or bottoms.

Single pass on sullivant almost came up empty but found Jenna at the corner of Hague. Very small girl, less that 5' and 100lbs and of course had no tits what so ever. Not bad looking expect for a missiing tooth. Went to a house a couple of blocks away and got a BBBJ and made her swallow, only bad thing was other people and she smoked a rock just before, made me very nervous, so once I nutted got out of there fast.

Got digits but would never go back to the house if I ever call.

Safe Hunting

Broad St Guy
01-02-06, 10:21
I would be interested in any feedback you veterans have. Recognize any of the women I saw? Sorry about the sketchy details, but any advice, especially on which to avoid is greatly appreciated!

After reading this post - my best advice to you is - take your time. Read more posts around this forum - in all cities. Find the rules and read them. Keep driving around and getting to know the area. However do not pick up any girls till you get the deer in the headlights look off your face, cause that is all I could think of as I read your post. Right now, your a prime target to get ripped off or worse.

Be safe.

Broad St Guy
01-02-06, 10:25
BSG,

Travis don't either of you lucky bastards have a camera phone? It would be nice to get some pics.

I have thought about taking pics before - but I would rather not be bothered with running the risk of uploading them, and then forgetting to delete them from my hard drive or camera, and then somebody else finding them. Besides - I do not carry anything of value when I monger. I could also imagine getting pulled over with the girl and the cops looking on my cam. Great! Maybe if I see Ashley again, and have her to my office again...I will take some pics. I think she would be open to it. No promises though. Damn girl won't get a phone and I have been lucky to see her when I have been out. My luck may run out.

Now Scaven, why don't you do some more posting about what you do out there, instead of just lurking with a couple posts.

Travis
01-02-06, 13:19
I would like to take pics - but never got around to doing it. I'd rather do the sex act and get them out.
I would add that I make my own luck, as do BSG, Chris H, SW Man, and the other vets who have done this for a while. I did my homework, got to know the strolls, times, and the ladies. If I get a SW first name, I do a search on the fcmcclerk.com site and get her last name, then look up her priors, if any. I always have more info on them than they have on me.
If they have digits, I get them. I have over a dozen right now. I have a second cell phone that my gf knows nothing about, and I also give the SW my own digits in case they want a quick trick that is safe and easy. In this way I have gotten maybe 6 ladies calling me ASKING if I want to get together. I treat the SW fair and pay them well - but not too well - and they are happy to do their thing and get their money. It just takes time and patience.
I also go out each time with the realization that that day may be the one that I get jacked, or busted, or caught in the act by someone I know personally. Knowing that kept me careful each time.

T

Broad St Guy
01-02-06, 15:04
pssst... :)

I do have in my posession a pic of Travis getting his joy stick waxed by "Big Booty Back Alley Sally" in an alley down in the bottoms. You know the one with no teeth. :)

Amish Made
01-03-06, 01:47
Says here Mariah Carey has a WH0RE sister

Now that would be striking GOLD!

http://tmz.aol.com/features/celeb_secrets/article?id=20051230180109990001

YODER

Broad St Guy
01-03-06, 02:22
Says here Mariah Carey has a WH0RE sister

Now that would be striking GOLD!

http://tmz.aol.com/features/celeb_secrets/article?id=20051230180109990001

YODER

What does this have to do with the hobby or Columbus? Why do you clutter up threads with your garbage. Nobody wants you here "Yoder". Sit your ass back in the horse carriage and say giddy up - and get the fuck out of our Columbus thread you douchebag.

Amish Made
01-03-06, 02:38
Happy New Year to you too you fag!

Maybe someone with a sense of humor would enjoy that little story.

You are not the only one on this forum ya' know

Well.... with your BIG mouth it sometimes seems you are the only one! LOL

YODER

As my Grandfather would say: It is better to keep your big mouth shut and let people think you are a stupid ass then it is to open it and prove it.

Chris H
01-03-06, 11:21
At went for the main search to find Ashley last night, but with no avail. It was raining off and on, so it probaly was not a good idea to go out then. BSG, I got your message about who she sees and does not see, but i am still determined to see her. Maybe I will catch her when she is wanting some quick cash fast and she won't mind giving me a chance. I will keep everyone posted, and if anyone else runs into her, let us know, gotta catch her before she gets put in jail.

Chris H

Broad St Guy
01-03-06, 12:18
At went for the main search to find Ashley last night, but with no avail. It was raining off and on, so it probaly was not a good idea to go out then. BSG, I got your message about who she sees and does not see, but i am still determined to see her. Maybe I will catch her when she is wanting some quick cash fast and she won't mind giving me a chance. I will keep everyone posted, and if anyone else runs into her, let us know, gotta catch her before she gets put in jail.

Chris H

So anyway - the retard (AmishDouche) posted, and then Chris - a real monger posted. :)

Well - I went out last night late - about 1am. Couldn't sleep - got on Broad St. , got some gas at the Marathon at Haugue....headed back East, and Bingo - Ashely by the UDF. Ok guys - this is the first time I am taking a second look at her. She is basically wearing the same clothes. She also has a funk going on. She still looks cute under the street grime, but clearly she is working hard at letting the life destroy her. I did my business and moved on. She is falling fast or she will get caught. Either way, I am done with that. Once a SW reaches the state she has reached, I take a pass.

Sooo - as I was leaving I spot Amber. Amber is young WSW who hangs out at Wayne and Broad. She is pretty fresh and new to the streets this cycle. Decent body - no Ashley - but great skills and eager to please and build a clientle - So feeling like a dirty dog - I get another BBJCIM to start the New Year.

I took a drive around the rest of the West Side stroll to see what was up. Saw a very nice WSW around Richardson and Sullivant. Blonde, young, thin. She would not approach, so maybe she was not SW. But for the time, I am thinking she was. I had never seen her before. Saw a BSW Tranny and a couple skanks heading east on Sullivant. Then I ran into "Tammara". She? was a tall brunette. Something was funny though. Tall, but thin. Hair was real and brunnette - and had lots of makeup. I could not put my finger on it, but I had a bad vibe. This was either a really nice SW, made up or a damn good Tranny!! UGH! I decided not to chance it. Did not let her? in my car. She? seemed disapointed and desperate for a date. Said she had been walking since Georgesville Rd. I don't do Tranny - sorry, and I was not about to find out. I am usually pretty good about telling them - hell usually it is obvious....but this Tamara was to tell. I could be wrong, and if she? is for real, would be a nice catch. I will wait and see if somebody else takes one for the team. She did give me her digits before I drove off, if somebody wants to give it a try. I could be wrong. I told her I was just checking some girls out, as I had already nutted twice. She seemed shocked that I told her that.

On down into the bottoms on Sullivant. Saw one skank - and then over on Broad in the Bottoms the usual cast of skanks.

Be safe out there

Bushwhacked
01-03-06, 15:28
Found a rough diamond on Parsons a couple of Saturdays ago. Her name is Lauren and she is a white,leggy,hardbody- unusual for the SW scene. She could be a real knockout with a little makeup and hairstyling. She's around 30 but has the body of a 20 yr. old. She didn't seem strung out when I found her and wasn't a con artist. I have digits(I can't verify them) if interested.

Amish Made
01-03-06, 16:47
Headed down to Buckeye land to watch the game with my buddies this weekend. Thought I would post some pictures from our adventures.
I did meet this girl Amber who this guy down at the UDF said dances and offers extras on the side, so after striking up a convo with her she agreed to ride with us back to a small party we had going sunday night. My bud Greg got a nice BJ for 20 and I took half and half, DATY for a doob and 30 bucks. She said she is from Namibia she came here as a refugee. Pretty much hangs out around campus and fucks anyone from Lawyers, Professors, Cops and rich fat old guys she said. She wouldn't say where she dances and she did not want her face in the pictures. But she is smokin in a exotic kinda way, fully shaved, very clean and well versed in the art of pleasing a man. I got contact info for her.

On beer run we ran into 2 drunk chicks who were acting goofy, turns out the one chick needed beer money and said her and her friend would fuck us back by the dumpster if we bought the liquor and beer they wanted. No problemo! I got my dick sucked by the fat chick and my friend Tom hit the blonde from behind. She was a real moaner too and had one of the neighbors yelling at us as she was yelling "fuck my ass good!" I wanted to hit it, but blew my load in this fat chicks mouth and she was pissed ... so out came the camera and they both got pissed as hell and started screaming and running as they were dressing it was funny, plus tom had their jackets and they were freezing there asses off .... we bought them 2 cases of Natty Light and told them we were broke! lol the fat chick was still yelling we owed them money... it's amazing what broke college chicks will do for alcohol.

The other pics I got were of this girl Jaime who is 18 as she was getting drunk and being a cock tease ... she likes girls and does bachelor parties (All girl shows no extras) but her and her friend fuck this huge double dildo and it is awesome to watch them grind it. I have her number for parties only.

Columbus is loaded with "Party Girls" and soon as it gets warm I hope to venture out into the underbelly of town and see if any of these welfare WH0RES I read about on here are worth the $$

I will not be afraid to take pictures or post pictures.

YODER

The A Man
01-03-06, 17:49
Thanks BSG, actually thats what I thought writing it! I should probably change my handle to Recon1 or something because thats what I'll be doing for a long while for sure. Actually saw a paddywagon sitting on Hauge the other day but otherwise seen no LE at all.

Also keep up the good work- its fun to read your posts.

Broad St Guy
01-03-06, 18:04
Found a rough diamond on Parsons a couple of Saturdays ago. Her name is Lauren and she is a white,leggy,hardbody- unusual for the SW scene. She could be a real knockout with a little makeup and hairstyling. She's around 30 but has the body of a 20 yr. old. She didn't seem strung out when I found her and wasn't a con artist. I have digits(I can't verify them) if interested.

Thanks for the report Bushwhacked! Even though we have to wade through AmishDouches, made up BS to get to it. Sounds like a good find!

Hey CBus mongers - remember this post from AmishDouche? http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=396899#post396899

We are still waiting on those high res pics promised, you fucking flip boy.

Get the hell off our board with your lies and bullshit. Nothing you post has a damn thing to do with this board or mongering. Like we are to believe a chick blew you for beer. Dumbass.

Chris H
01-03-06, 21:52
BSG, that is interesting that Ashley is already starting to get the SW funk. I really wanted to get her before this happen. Now,I bet she will get in any type of car with anyone, if not now then soon. I still do want to see this awesome body that she has, but the intrigue of getting her may be fading. Oh well we will have to see what happens.

Chris H

Broad St Guy
01-03-06, 22:12
No doubt. The substance must really have a hold of her. No matter when I go out, she is out there. That is never a good sign.

BSG, that is interesting that Ashley is already starting to get the SW funk. I really wanted to get her before this happen. Now,I bet she will get in any type of car with anyone, if not now then soon. I still do want to see this awesome body that she has, but the intrigue of getting her may be fading. Oh well we will have to see what happens.

Chris H

Chris H
01-03-06, 23:16
You are lucky that you see her each time you are out. I have looked for her with no luck. I was looking for her at the same time that you had her last night around 1am-1:30am. I will go look tonight, maybe she has cleaned up a little bit.

chris H

Zauber
01-04-06, 00:45
Like we are to believe a chick blew you for beer.

I don't know beer has gotten me f**ked many times. Of course I had to get her to drink it first. LOL

Broad St Guy
01-04-06, 10:24
I don't know beer has gotten me f**ked many times. Of course I had to get her to drink it first. LOL

Well yeah - thats different - this douchebag is expecting us to believe this chick blew him for a 12 pack. Yeah...

Broad St Guy
01-04-06, 10:27
You are lucky that you see her each time you are out. I have looked for her with no luck. I was looking for her at the same time that you had her last night around 1am-1:30am. I will go look tonight, maybe she has cleaned up a little bit.

chris H

I doubt she is cleaning up. I can't believe she is not being found more. Every single time I have gone out there since that other guy originally posted on her, I have found her. She is out there all the time. The signs of someone keeping her out there are all there as well. I have a feeling that not only is she keeping her habit going, but somebody elses as well.

Chris H
01-04-06, 17:18
I went out this morning between 9am and 10am looking for Ashley and could not find her, or any other SW's worth picking up. It was a good time to look because the cops were to busy messing with some murder off of broad and some side street.

Chris H

Broad St Guy
01-04-06, 19:55
I went out this morning between 9am and 10am looking for Ashley and could not find her, or any other SW's worth picking up. It was a good time to look because the cops were to busy messing with some murder off of broad and some side street.

Chris H

I used to find the best finds on the west side during that time period. Seems like times are changing. bummer

Broad St Guy
01-04-06, 19:57
Time for a new thread.

Amish Made
01-05-06, 05:35
First pic is of Megan who we met at a club down on High St. She works as a dancer at KAHOOTS and said there is a lot of hot young girls there and hardly any over 23 yrs old ... she will offer extras ... only thing I got from her was this photo of her panties!

2nd pic is of some chick across the street from Newport Music Hall and she was gone by time we got back to her.

3rd pic is Mary who we picked up behind Newport and got her to give 3 guys blowjobs and even she wanted to try 2 in her mouth at once but the other dudes thought it was "too gay" I wanted to bust nut on her pretty eyes but she didn't do that she said. She finished us off by swallowing every drop. 10 each fo BBBJ ... she was about 45 yrs old ... gave me a number but turned out to be a payphone in a laundromat

4th pic is Carol ... another older chick .. I got her for FS and Anal for 30 ... she was weird and talked too much about her shitty life.

5th pic is Paula ... she showed us her big tits for some rolling papers, offered FS for 80 and BJ for 50 ... she was hanging with some black guys and was being very shady ... gave me a cell number, but some guy answers everytime I call.

YODER

Broad St Guy
01-05-06, 10:28
More Bullshit from the child..

Any legit reports?

Monger Forever
01-05-06, 14:01
Amish your a joke. I can't waitfor the someone finds out you posted a pic of there woman here and they kick the holy hell out of you.

St Vitus
01-05-06, 17:08
It's amazing that in two of these pics, taken out doors in Dec/Jan, in Ohio, the girls are wearing short skirts and t-shirts....must have a high tolerance for the weather.

Chayce D. Kat
01-05-06, 17:53
No f***ing way there are SW's that close to OSU campus. LE patrol is too heavy around there.

Amish Made
01-05-06, 18:01
As for the weather ... I was in Columbus the Dec. 28th thru New Years and it was 60 thursday and in the 50's and 40's the other days

Looks like we are freezing our asses off here in OHIO .. huh Einstein?

Maybe you want to check the weather channel next time before you spout off at the mouth and look like and ignorant FOOL

http://www.weather.com/outlook/homeandgarden/garden/monthly/USOH0212?month=-1

Besides ... Girls NEVER wear skirts in the winter! LOL how fuckin dumb!

Oh I suppose some welfare WH0RES wear sweat shirts and pants to cover their bruises and track marks ... I don't pick up those types

Still waiting for that ass kicking ....

YODER

Broad St Guy
01-05-06, 20:30
Nice try Amish Douche - however while the Weather was mild, it was not that mild. The pictures match Columbus, but are obvious rip offs from some site, and another time of year. Dude - don't you get it? We don't care about your stupid pics. Nobody wants you here. Got it? Is it not clear to you? Your storys are lies and you are a joke. Your post really have little relevance to this board or the subject. Go find some place else to play little boy.

WebDog
01-05-06, 21:22
Not sure why this guy gets razzed so much as his posts are really good -- at least very funny.

For 1995-2000 I was in Columbus monthly and picked up many WSWs in the area he describes -- all about the same as he described. A lot of BSWs too. Their are or were a number of crackhouses only a couple of blocks away from the defacto campus boundary.

AM - keep up the good posts. If they're bullshit (which I doubt is 100% of the time) they're still enjoyable to read!

Broad St Guy
01-05-06, 21:59
For 1995-2000 I was in Columbus monthly and picked up many WSWs in the area he describes -- all about the same as he described. A lot of BSWs too. Their are or were a number of crackhouses only a couple of blocks away from the defacto campus boundary.

!

So true - back then yes - now - no - the area has changed. The campus bars torn down and replaced with theaters, parking garages and stores. Maybe a few skanky ho's. He is not talking about picking up hos anyway if you read his posts. Come on now man -

Trust us mongers who are actually here and out and about. Look at AMs posts. He is all over the board spreading his BS and getting called out for. Hell the guy has his own complaint thread on the forum as well. There is not one person who posts on the Columbus board who wants him here. Hell he is not even from Columbus, and he sure hell is not a monger.

WebDog
01-05-06, 23:15
Okay, the AM guy may be more of Penthouse Forum wannabe than I thought. Looking more carefully at his posts, they seem a bit too far fetched. Some good pics but not credible context around them.

I won't completely slam the guy, since half of this board is made up of $h!t that never happened. But the #1 purpose of this board should be to stay ahead of LE and provide strategic advantange for keeping alive a dying trade. Made up stories and otherwise false info harm that intent in a big way. So Amish gets two thumbs-down for that. A distant #2 is entertainment value. He gets one thumb for that.

Amish Made
01-06-06, 00:56
Thanks WebDog for the kind words .... I agree with you on the Bullshit factor here, anyways aren't we are all searching for the fantasy when we troll for pussy.

So you are from Boston ... I have a friend up in Lowell and we used to hit it pretty good, wicked fun around Middlesex all the way out Broadway and under the Bridges, SW's were all around. Did they clean Lowell up since then like they said they would?

Another area we would hit was Chinatown and some old bar called Bennie's or Bernie's where a lot of SW's hung out, man it was heaven! We used to take his Camaro out Dot Ave. as far as Columbia and pick up some young SW's. ... Sometimes he would spot one then bang a youie and head back and it would be a TV ..lol

Chelsea too, from town to Rt. 16 was good. But I am talking about the days of the "Big Dig" and I haven't been back since.

I will give Boston this .. They have some of the Best looking SW's in the USA!

Columbus SW's are real welfare skanks compared to your area

YODER

Phat Bastard
01-06-06, 03:14
So you are from Boston ... I have a friend up in Lowell and we used to hit it pretty good, wicked fun around Middlesex all the way out Broadway and under the Bridges, SW's were all around. Did they clean Lowell up since then like they said they would?

Lowell's isn't even worth the trip anymore unfortunately.

Another area we would hit was Chinatown and some old bar called Bennie's or Bernie's where a lot of SW's hung out, man it was heaven! We used to take his Camaro out Dot Ave. as far as Columbia and pick up some young SW's. ... Sometimes he would spot one then bang a youie and head back and it would be a TV ..lol

Yup, Bernies is still there believe it or not. I had the pleasure of watching a Pimp shootout there a few years back....too bad the maggots didn't kill each other;)
That area was where the least attractive SW's hung out.
Your knowledge of the area is impressive, did you go to school here (Boston)?

Chelsea too, from town to Rt. 16 was good. But I am talking about the days of the "Big Dig" and I haven't been back since.

I will give Boston this .. They have some of the Best looking SW's in the USA!

Columbus SW's are real welfare skanks compared to your area

YODER

Boston's a ghost town now. For almost 40 years there were literally hundreds of girls working The Combat Zone, Chinatown and Bay Village 24 hours a day 365 days a year. You used to literally be able to window shop for hours and see new girls on every block every time you took a lap and they used to dress to kill in miniskirts, bikinis, lingerie, evening gowns and anything that let their juggs spill out. And they weren't like the skank SW's of this decade, they were anywhere from above-average looking to model material to drop dead gorgeous and ran the gamut from lean and sexy to stacked beyond all comprehension....usually stacked beyond all comprehension.
The only times you could drive around for 20 minutes without seeing at least a dozen women so hot looking you couldn't decide which one to pick up was Christmas eve and during blizzards.

Now if you see two out there who weren't born with penises it's a good night.

Dammit, I miss the old days.

Humpty Dumpty
01-06-06, 04:53
but certainly not commonplace to find SWs particularly good looking around here(OSU) A friend of mine who still works at Gumbys says he still sees a couple hos every week near that area where I found Amber. Usually when I find SWs in the campus area, its by luck. Of course you would be better off cruising the west side, but as far as safety goes, you cant beat the OSU area. The west side is where the danger is.

The one pic of Carol obviously came from the UDF on campus.

Come on guys, can you at least get a giggle out of the Amish Mans posts, if nothing else? Remember Slappy Balls? Call me crazy but I thought he was hilarious.

Oh yeah, did anyone pick up that one girl I mentioned last week? Mustve been a false alarm. Why any girl would dress like that and walk around the west side alone at night must be crazy though.

Broad St Guy
01-06-06, 08:52

No, but he might claim to next. His knowlege is good, cause he reads your boards. He posts all over the place with false stories, false pics, claiming to know the area and once again he gets called out. It is all rather funny and a waste of time.

Any real reports here?

Broad St Guy
01-06-06, 08:54
Thanks WebDog for the kind words ....

ummmm - dipshit - he said you are not credible. Read again. Wake up..,...

Go away.

Bye child.

Amish Made
01-06-06, 08:55

No, I used to visit relatives in the summers and was always impressed at the wide selection and the way they dressed better than most SW's

My Aunt would let us borrow her car between trips up US 1 to grab Lobster Rolls at some roadside shack or taking her to visit friends up in Portland we would sneak out and grab a SW .... I was always afraid of getting pulled over but my cousin and his friends used to say "don't worry the cops are wicked cool man" they don't fuck with us .... I was worried they would impound her poor Taurus!

How about Mclobster Sandwiches they still sell those up there too? People in Ohio can't believe you can get Lobster at McDonalds ... lol

YODER

Eaton Well
01-06-06, 11:37
I dreamed I was visiting Columbus around the new years and had some free time to drive some streets.

I spent most of my time driving the Broad / Hauge / Sullivent / Central loop and found very little of interest there. However what I did find interesting was slightly EAST on both Broad and Sullivent... I almost always found action east of the loop, whether this is because the girls are migrating closer to downtown or just it gets less traffic and thus fewer people picking up the women. I saw several that had seen far too many years on the street and decided not to stop. However some brief detail was bbbjcim with a jackson was common. Most of the girls were 5 or 6 on a scale of 1-10. The only real exception was a wsw on broad closer to downtown wearing a yellow old navy fleece pullover with short dirty blond hair. I saw her about an hour before lunch on Tuesday. She was perhaps a 7 or an 8 and was clean looking, freshly showered, and had on perfume and no smoking smells. Had a nice body, with tight skin and clean thong panties! I can't remember her name but I do have digits to trade if someone is interested.

I tried the Parsons drive several times and came up with nada.. hope I just was at the wrong time.

I did see several bsw on westerville road that looked good enough to stop for during the day on monday, however I had people with me and was unable to explain picking up a passenger for something like that.... not sure the family would understand! :)

I didn't have a chance to stop at any of the clubs, but I was wondering what the massage parlour on Morse rd was (next to the lions den) all about?

Anyways, I'm moving to Columbus and so this should be the first of several reports in the future!

Eaton Well

John Ohio
01-06-06, 18:29
On Sullivant, Lil red head hard body, 20.00 bbbj. Her name escapes me, she was wearing a 49'ers jacket.

Howe52
01-07-06, 00:11
Recently, I cruised Broad Street from I-270 to downtown and then back west on Sullivant. This was 9:30 A.M. on a weekday. Nothing of interest on Broad or Sullivant. I came back east on Sullivant from Hague and spotted an older blonde on the north side of the street, just west of Glenwood. She looked interesting, so I did a 180 around the block but she was gone. Headed north on one of the north/south streets that run between Sullivant and Broad, just west of Glenwood. There, I saw a good looking black haired girl, approximately 35, white, 5'2", 110 pounds, walking south, and when I smiled at her, she smiled back. As I drove past, I could see her looking back at my car, so I knew I had a player. I turned around and as I pulled up to her, she asked for a ride. She said her name was Abie. She then proceeded to give me sad story number 4,183. I won't repeat it; you have already heard it before.

We were now headed west on Mound, when she asked if I would help her and I asked what she had in mind. She said there was no one at her place so we could go there. We negotiated FS. As we headed back to her place, she wanted me to stop at the Marathon station at Central and Sullivant so she could buy some things. I asked her if she had money, and she said, "No, I want you to give me some now". I told her, never before; only after. If that was not OK, then she could get out now or I'd leave her off where I picked her up. She said, "OK, later".

We arrive at her "empty" house. (Same street where I picked her up.) We went inside and she introduced me to her Aunt; there was an older gentleman asleep on the couch and a black girl (late 20s) in the dining room. So much for "empty". I followed Abie and she went into the bathroom and locked the door. I said, "Here?" and she said "Yes". I told her FS was not possible in a bathroom, so we negotiated an alternate scope of work.

She proceeds to demonstrate her Hoover skills to Mr. Happy and he was very happy. After a couple of minutes, she stops and says, "I want to see the money; just lay it on the sink". Of course, Mr. Happy is screaming, "Show her the money! Show her the money!" So I get may wallet out; it's in my jeans down around my ankles and I place the money on the sink. The money is there about 2 nanoseconds, when she grabs it, stuffs it in her jeans, and she's out the door. I'm in no position to follow her instantly, so when I am able to do so, I go after her. The young black girl said Abie's outside but she said she would be right back. Auntie, in the livingroom said the same thing. I look out the living room window and Abie is talking to 3 studs on the sidewalk. The black girl motions me to come back to the dining room and when I get there she again says, "Abie said she will be right back". Yeah, right. Then the black girl says, "I wish I had seen your first" and she begins to fondle Mr. Happy and he is not so sad anymore. I told her, "Sorry but Abie has the money".

I leave, and as I cross the street to my car, I shout to Abie, "You haven't finished your job." She responded, "Oh yes, I have." As I get in my car and start it up, the black girl comes up and asks for a ride to Broad Street. She gets in and says her name is Shawna. She's attractive, 5', and a little chubby. As we drive toward Broad, she says she wants to finish the job. So we negotiate for her to finish Abie's job. She says she has a place north of Broad just east of Central and no one is home. I told her, if I see one other person there, I'll turn around and walk away. We get to her place and no one else is there. I sit on a chair while she demonstrates her Hoover skills to a very happy Mr. Happy. After Mr. Happy is asleep, I take out my wallet and pay her the agreed fee for her time. I keep my monger money seperate from the rest of my money and I notice a piece of paper with Grant's portrait is missing. I know it was there less than 30 minutes ago.

I left the area and decided to thoroughly check my wallet. I open it and see that not only are pieces of paper with dead politician's portraits missing, but rectangular pieces of plastic are also missing. Oh, did I mention I had been charging my monger cell phone and it was laying on the passenger's bucket seat? It looked as if it had fallen between the seat and the center console and when I pulled on the charger cord to retrieve it, the phone was gone.

After several 800 number phone calls, I determined the missing plastic had not been used and made arrangements for their replacement.

I obviously had "over dosed" on "stupid" pills that morning. Ripped off twice in less than 30 minutes. If that's not a world record, it's certainly a fantastic average.

Street Lessons Learned:

1. Before you pick up a stranger, put what you are willing to spend of your monger money, in the breast pocket of your shirt. Then, lock your wallet and cell phone in your car's glove compartment.

2. If prior payment for time is requested or "show me the money" is asked, memorize the Capital One commericial and repeat it: "The answer is always NO!"

3. Do not listen to Mr. Happy.

4. If your wallet is NOT locked in your glove compartment but is in your jeans, remember, Hoover skills can be demonstrated with no hands. Of course, the demonstrator's hands are free to examine the contents of you wallet in your jeans around your ankles, while your mind is on other issues.

5. If you run into Abie or Shawna, run the other direction.

Ttbearhug
01-07-06, 05:11
Amish Made

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am soooo tired of this clown. Sure I can ignore him but i frequently visit the photo section to view pics and his pics are just annoying for various reasons.

For one, they are not sw's but rather women have a good time at gatherings.
Second, it is not right that he is posting these pics without their consent.

I am 99 percent sure this is the case. Lastly, all & I mean ALL pics are to be of women that YOU actually had interaction with.

It obvious by the quality of women, and the quality of the sorroundings, that these are gathering and not sw's.

Before I end my terse post here, why hasn't this clown's profile been changed to forum advertiser or something to that tune. He is also eating up alot of bandwith that is unneccesary !

Please oust this jeering clown from the Forum! The fact the he is even able to post is insulting in it of itself. I am tired of his fruitless antics !!

Ttbearhug
01-07-06, 05:13
Originally Posted by Boston Monger

I go through the photo gallery probably every day. Whever I see Amish Made, I think to my self, "why does he post these pics?". They are never SW's. They usually look like college chicks off of some blog. Why does he do it? I think he has issues.

Ttbearhug
01-07-06, 05:16
So he emails me today... Jackson/Admin?? Are you out there ... Do we have to continue to put up with this person? He has no value at all towards this board. The reports are fake, the pics are fake....there is no value here. I think all contributing members would agree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amish Made

Have Jackson delete me you dick!

LOL

YODER

Ttbearhug
01-07-06, 05:21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Z3bondeye

As previosly stated, by looking at the properties of his pics, you can obvsiously see that they are thumbnail jpegs. Indicative of a commericial site.

Yeah, I was going to point that out the other day but I decided not to for a reason I can no longer remember.

He posted three pics of a voluptuous honey with huge boobs the other day. He claimed he had taken the pics several days previously but the date the files were created are.

Andrea 1....File change date and time: 2005:08:01 15:03:20
Andrea 2....File change date and time: 2005:08:01 15:02:33
Andrea 3....File change date and time: 2005:08:01 15:20:34

They appear to be taken for a site like ishotmyself.com which is women shooting naked pics of themselves, which she appears to be doing.

Part of me says who cares what he does and that it's funny to see people actually fall for his stories. Although posting that stuff is an insult to everyones intelligence.

Another part of me agrees with PZ and says don't ban him but I think it would be fitting to force him to change his name to something like Captain Blowhard or Commander McBragg or Bullshit Artiste' or Village Idiot or something along those lines.

Broad St Guy
01-07-06, 10:10
How about Mclobster Sandwiches they still sell those up there too? People in Ohio can't believe you can get Lobster at McDonalds ... lol

YODER

Not sure about your eating habits - but here is yet another complaint about you in the complaint section dude. Sooner or later, the people who run this board are going to listen.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=408804&postcount=18

Then it seems from your last couple posts, your now an expert in mongering in Indianapolis, Peoria Ill, and Harrisburg PA. I mean some of us post comments on other threads and some travel. Seems like Amish Made really gets around for somebody who claims not to pick up street ******. Why do you continue to post here?

OhioShaggy
01-07-06, 11:14
Does anyone know of any prostitution bust this last week in the Coumbus area? I you have any info pm me id like to hear some details. Ihad a friend involved.

Member #1716
01-07-06, 16:45
Still trying find Ashley, no luck this week but here is a quick report.

Friday after work went looking on Broad, by the post office before Hague spot a slender curly hair blond take a side street and wait but LE pulls out of the alley, I act like I am on the cell phone then drive away, spot her in the ally later but is quickly gone. LE seemed heavy at this time.

Spotted a brunette in cowboy boots walking down by the hill top fire station on Broad but was not a SW, walked all the way down to Hague drawing all sorts of attention. While I was waiting on a side street a BSW came to the car but was butt ugly.

Spotted a petite brown hair girl by eurkea but hopped in a white van that turned just in front of me, she looked pretty hot to me, possible hotel material.

Anyway exited the curcuit for a couple of beer and then went back again but found nothing but a couple of skanks in the bottoms. Exited for a couple of more beers but still nothing on the return but an non sw buy the UDF, when I asked her if she need a ride, got the if looks could kill glance.

Good Hunting

L Dog
01-07-06, 21:52
11:20 a.m

I hadn't been out with the serious intention of picking up a SW in quite a while. Actually ever since I got almost busted up north o/o Westerville Rd.

Today though, I just had to put the fear to rest and do it. I picked a bad day to start mongering again. It was low 30's and gray all over. I decided not to wasted any time and went straight to E. Main. After 2 loops from 71 to Rhoades I only saw 2 pretty rough ho's. Both were near Rhoades on was light skinned and one was white. I had already seen 3 Leo's out so I decided to make myself scarce for awhile and rolled down to James.

There I did see a tall WSW with a blonde ponytail swinging her purse with her boy in close pursuit. I was going to try it put she was gone on the 2nd pass. So I headed back west closer to 71 again.

After 2 more passes with nothing at all I tried Parsons to no avail.

Then I decided that a BJ is a BJ and grabbed the WSW i'd seen before. Her name was Melissa. She was very pleasant and smelled good and all. Her face was a little rough with acne and early aging, not very cute. She was a little plump but not in a good way, all belly with saggy tits and a flat ass. She could suck a pretty good dick though. Nothing creative or anything but she never did let her lips leave contact with my rod from beginning to completion. Her BJ wasn't very theatrical like I like em but it was effective so i'd give it a 6 1/2. Physically she was a 3 1/2.

Gave her a Jackson and then a 6 bean tip since she did gulp down the holiday mother load of baby batter. I'm surprised it didn't shoot out of her ears!

Overall nothing great but it did the trick. No pun itended.

She gave me her cell if any local Senior Members are interested.

Chris H
01-08-06, 14:07
I did the Westside hunt last night around 1am. Went over to Hague and down to the UDF to look for Ashley, but of course no luck. Decided to do the loop, and on my second time up Broad, west, I see a WSW with black hair and a ok body. I can't remember the corner that she was standing on off of Broad, but it was between Hague and the Hospital on Broad. I m not good with the street names in this area, because I don't usually hunt in this area. She hook me up with a BBBJTCIM for $10, wanted $20 at first, but I was able to talk her down. Her name is Faith and I would say she is a 6 on the sw scale. She said she is out in the early morning normally, around 5am to 8am. I hope this info helps you fellow mongers.

Chris H

Broad St Guy
01-08-06, 14:23
but it was between Hague and the Hospital on Broad.

:) Ha - that covers about 3 miles. :)

Broad St Guy
01-08-06, 19:01
So about 3pm in between playoff games, I ventured out. Rolled around the bottoms and Sullivant. Not much to report other than some skankoramas. I was not into a long hunt. No Ashley today - guess my luck on that one has run out. I did see a red head that looked ok from a distance by UDF on the Hilltop, but upon closer inspection, she was not my type. Not a skank - but damn rough and older. Just as I was getting ready to depart the area about 4pm, I see Amber by the Advance Auto Parts Store on the hilltop. She is bundled up, big coat and hat as she typically is. She spotted me and away we went. Not a bad afternoon afterall. This girl has good BBBJCIM skills that rival any on the west side. She has a cute face, and not so bad body for a hillbilly girl that has had one kid. Still no digits. Get it while it is fresh gents.

Oh yeah - Amber did say that LE was all over the place the night before. I saw some today, but not alot. They were busy everywhere. I did see one over by Catherine talking to a SW. I did not get a good look at her and did hang around to find out.

TodoRob
01-09-06, 16:15
I've been out looking and I think I'm still missing some decent finds.

Found a sweet little brunette. Barely 5ft. Less than 100lbs.

5AM this morning just east of the autozone in the hilltop.

Good BBBJ. 20 caught and spit. Said her name was Chrissy?

Saw two more out at the same time. On near Chicago with big titties but kind of big belly too. Almost stopped but due to the recent events near there decided not to. Another one east of her small girl but had a lot of clothing on.

Around noon today a white car beat me to one on broad just east of central.

This guy turned in the wrong way on a one way street to beat me to her.

I thought I was getting better at this. Black one at udf asked for a ride then 50 cents when I said no. A lot of LE out the last couple of days.

TodoRob
01-09-06, 16:18

Saw two more out at the same time. On near Chicago with big titties but kind of big belly too. Almost stopped but due to the recent events near there decided not to. Another one east of her small girl but had a lot of clothing on.

I thought I was getting better at this. Black one at udf asked for a ride then 50 cents when I said no. A lot of LE out the last couple of days.

Broad St Guy
01-09-06, 19:36
So I visited with my ATF this morning for some regular action. After she took care of me, I prowled around for awhile on the west side. Not sure why, but what the hell. I saw a promising looking brunette WSW on the hilltop, but when I came back around she was gone. Not Ashley or Amber, nor did I see them. Down in the bottoms, I saw some serious skanks, cept for one blonde, who was again gone when I came back around. Over on Sullivant, same skanks...then up on the hilltop on Sullivant, I found Tamara. You recall awhile back I picked her up, but did not date. I was unsure about her in the dark. Well she is a tall, about 5'9 WSW, brunette, big brown eyes, landing strip on at the y and very skinny. She is not hard on the eyes. So I got a very nice BBBJCIM for a normal donation and was on my way. She is about 7 on the SW scale, with some fixin up, maybe an 8. Very eager to please and nice personality. I have digits for Sr Members.

Bil73
01-11-06, 18:55
Howe 52 that was an hilarious story! but brother don't dispare we've all been there!!!!!! sometimes Mr. Happy takes over your thinking!!!

Member #1716
01-11-06, 19:44
Took a look after work today just after 4pm. Saw this girl on the hilltop, looked about 18 in a light brown coat, petite and light brown hair, not bad looking, I wasn't sure if she was working or not, no real signals. Was this Ashley?, looked back thru the previous post and never found a full description on her just mentioned naturally curly hair, I know BSG can tell us. BSG previously mentioned a brown coat in a message exchanged with me, but the girl I spotted briefly last Friday in a darker brown coat was much hotter that than one today.

Any way after checking the area and seeing this girl today cover 4-5 block area a couple of time I decide maybe she is a working girl, never really got a signal, she disappears as I get around the block to make the pick up. Never see again, timing is everything, she was around for 15 minutes before getting picked up but like I said didn't really look the look beside covering the same part of Broad. Also LE was light during this time.

Went over to Hague and found Nicole by the Dairy Queen, parked near by behind what she said was her place, not to comfortable to me, she takes down her pants and wants fingered. Anyways agree to 20 for head, pay her, then she asks if I have a condom so she can start, I say no, she says I will go get on and jumps out of the car and says she will be right back and goes around front. I get out of there quick, around front she is on the porch with a black dude hugging as I drive by. Not sure but I wasn't taking any chances.

Back over to Broad, nothing out now and its around 5, LE seems to be out in force now, same as last Friday around 5pm.

Fireman Mark
01-11-06, 19:58
Jackson

Please do not allow the child yoder to continue his disruptions.

I would like to read about Columbus, not his bullstuff.

Me Tigger
01-11-06, 21:13
Howe52, excellent report!! Sorry it happened. Best teacher is experience.

Knock on wood, I've only been ripped off once with superb hands free skills. I was young and stupid. I was lucky in only loosing some dead presidents. Plastic was not touched. I had a long talk with my little buddy and because of his stupidity he had to glaze quite a few knuckles before I could afford to take him out on the town again.

tig

Broad St Guy
01-11-06, 22:04
You found Ashley my man. The one with lots of clothes was Amber I bet. Read the 2006 Thread or back on this one.

Broad St Guy
01-11-06, 22:09
Howe52- do not take offense. But please do not go out for awhile. You need to learn. Read the forums. You are a mark. A dear in the headlights and the girls know it.

Be Careful, watch, read and learn.

Chris H
01-12-06, 00:17
Does this mean that Ashley plays the name changing game, if I am reading correct, Todorob said her name was Chrissy. If that is Ashley, at least we know she is not in jail yet.

chris H

Daman1
01-12-06, 07:44
ALWAYS BE PREPARED! Remember to always be ready have condom at hand and money of course. After the Le check make sure you discuss in detailed what will take place. That way you both will be on the same page. If possible you find the place to execute that way you avoid a set up.

Chris H
01-12-06, 09:07
The report by Member1716 is the perfect example on why you can't trust none of these hoes, and you just have to pay them after the deed is done. They always talk about wanting respect but one bad hoe can ruin it for all of them in my book. i will be hunting on the westside today, and hopefully I will come back with a postive story to tell.

Chris H

Broad St Guy
01-12-06, 09:52
Does this mean that Ashley plays the name changing game, if I am reading correct, Todorob said her name was Chrissy. If that is Ashley, at least we know she is not in jail yet.

chris H

Note he has a question mark behind his statement about her name.

Lots of times I forget details cause all the blood rushes to your other head.:)

She keeps getting described.

Member 1716 described her as well. That is what she does. She is not obvious at all. Expericenced mongers get her.

As for the other report - sorry to be crass- but the info is on this board. Why do guys keep taking the risks? Never go where these girls want to go, unless you know them and are comfortable. Always go where you want to go. Going into those alleys and back driveways at "their place" is just asking for trouble. It is ok to pay upfront....the signs are there. You just have to read them. If a girl is talking about going here or there, and then delays you with theh pants down, condom trick...or any delay tatic - you are getting scammed.

Be smart and use the right head.

Soncal
01-12-06, 20:44
Did a quick trip down by Cleveland and Weber and say 3 wsw and 2 bsw. I knew the weather would bring them out in force today but I wasn't able to stop.

Amish Made
01-13-06, 09:54
Well this is the end of the prepaid untraceable cell phone ... Now they are going to start to require a valid credit card and valid address for every prepaid phone.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/Investigation/story?id=1499905

YODER

Lazyiguana
01-13-06, 11:48
Sorry to jump on your board guys but I have to talk about this insane jump to a conclusion by Yoder., plus maybe it may put some of your minds to rest.

Disposable cell phones have long been known to be used by terrorists, but to assume the government is going to impose on the industry is ridiculous. I mean think about that, our government would require it, but then they would use fake addresses(gee that has never been done before) and pre-paid credit cards or stolen credit cards(gee, hadn't thought of that). Or no other country around the world would require the id and address, so they would just buy them elsewhere! The government knows this, so they won't jump to conclusions. See I am a specialist in this area of Homeland Security, I know these tricks.

Ok, I got one for you Yoder. If they were SOOO concerned about items getting used for illegal purposes, then gas stations couldn't sell single Philly blunts or empty cigar papers or little glass tubes(the rose inside lets the tube have a double meaning), I could go on and on and on. DOn't throw out panic alerts like you did Yoder, especially ones so unfounded!

Zauber
01-13-06, 12:32
I can see the reason, but it will stop the average street ho from being able to get a phone. And the way they lose and/or break these things even the ho's that have one now will be out of luck replacing their phone. Maybe the government will compromise and only require the ID in the case of multiple phone sales. Of course it won't stop you from giving a number to the SW to call you, but it's less convienent. If you have the time and urge on Wednesday night and no one calls you're back to hunting the street.

John Ohio
01-13-06, 14:08
Wed, night around 8 1 block west of police station on Sullivant. BBBJCIM. 20.00. Looks-6 Skill-8.5. She said there was huge sting on hoes last week.

Member #1716
01-13-06, 22:18
Today on the hilltop across from dairy mart just after 4. Black coat instead of a brown coat today. Can't say anything but she is a very nice girl but like BSG said awhile ago, showing wear of working the streets.

Good Hunting

phoneguy
01-14-06, 04:07
There is no threat to require ID's to purchase these phones. I have a close intement relationship with two of the states largest providers of pre-paid service and have been assured there is no pending legislation or even any proposals to require credit cards or ID's to purchase these phones. The industry also has a powerful lobby in Washington to ensure this won't happen in the forseeable future. This business is basically a cash cow for everyone involved and as we all know it's ALWAYS about the Benjamins. One company in Toledo was making CASH deposits in excess of $40,000 six days a week, plus their credit card sales and they seem to just keep growing.

Broad St Guy
01-14-06, 09:50
Some companies will continue on. You can get a Virgin Phone, but you have to supply personal information, but there is no credit check, and it is pay as you go.

Who cares anyway - the girls will figure out ways.

As for Amish Made - he has no credibility on this or any other board. Pay little attention to the freak.

Back to what the board is about.

Ol Perfesser
01-14-06, 16:52
Was visiting your town and went to the only AMP I could find - Oasis? A busty lady eventually came to the window and said to come back in a half hour or so. Went to a strip club and lost track of time (very nice table dances). I'll be back in a few weeks - are the AMPS worth a visit?

Ohiohighlander
01-14-06, 17:13
Can anyone recommend any strip clubs around town that have girls that will tend to work on the side?

Thanks

Sexmoron
01-14-06, 17:24
. The industry also has a powerful lobby in Washington to ensure this won't happen in the forseeable future. This business is basically a cash cow for everyone involved and as we all know it's ALWAYS about the Benjamins.Not to mention the fact that if the terrorists are lame-brained enough to buy these in quantities and throwing suspicion onto theirselves. GREAT! Good way to keep tabs on them.

Trophytime
01-15-06, 08:23
Seems relevant to me and something that may affect this hobby.

BSG, you should lose the attitude. This is a forum and you don't own it. Your constant attacks on Yoder are getting old. Just move on!

Member #1716
01-16-06, 19:30
Can anyone recommend any strip clubs around town that have girls that will tend to work on the side?

ThanksGirls in any of the nicer clubs in the Columbus will not be available for take out unless you find someone in desprate ways or after the get to know you really well and spend lots of money on them in the bar. Some will take your number playing the game but never call and if the do they will want more than an escort usually.

You might be able to find something in a skank strip bar but to find anything decent in a skank bar that would do take out is another issue. Plus most of these place are again not in the best part of town, close to area mentioned here to pick up SW. For example, I have seen better looking street walkers around Dreamers than a lot of the girls in the club dancing.

Unless you just like hunting in strip bars, find an escort or hunt on the street, you have better luck suceeding in my opinion.

Member #1716
01-16-06, 19:39
3 skanks in the bottoms. Dark haired girl on a sidewalk stoop kinda acting the part, saw her talking to a car then was kinda acting freaky waving her arms and such then back to sitting on the stoop again a couple of blocks east of the Dairy Mart. Go the look on every time but something told me not to.

Just about to leave the area when Ashley appears, so why not. She barely recognizes me from just Friday and takes 3 discrete attempts to pick her up as she strolled along Broad. Anyway had our fun and then I left the area.

Any seen Lisa lately?, haven't even seen Broad St Guy mentioned her. I know she is old news here but I haven't seen her and would like to is she is still kicking around.

Broad St Guy
01-16-06, 20:20
Seems relevant to me and something that may affect this hobby.

BSG, you should lose the attitude. This is a forum and you don't own it. Your constant attacks on Yoder are getting old. Just move on!

Looks to me like your him or a friend based on this post and the other one you made in Canton.

Two posts on him and none on this hobby. Why are you here? Are you gay for AM?

Broad St Guy
01-16-06, 20:22
Today on the hilltop across from dairy mart just after 4. Black coat instead of a brown coat today. Can't say anything but she is a very nice girl but like BSG said awhile ago, showing wear of working the streets.

Good Hunting

Somebody emailed me saying she had hairy armpits now. Ugh! When I first met her before Christmas, she was a gem. She has gone down hill fast. She needs a rest from the streets for sure.

Amish Made
01-16-06, 21:13
i removed my last post because it was a bit long and i just wanted everyone to see it because i thought it to be pertinent to our hobby. i know i use a non traceable phone for my criminal activity.. er, i mean hobby as do many of you here.

just look at the recent **** prostitution bust in cleveland, 2 guys were traced back to their cellular carrier and now face charges of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor.

big brother is starting to watch us and now with these red-light cameras being installed, next it will be cameras in the cruising zones and them recording our plate numbers. don't be dumb and think it won't happen, it already is. we all need to fight back before there are cameras everywhere and all of our rights are gone.

yoder

akronsucks
01-17-06, 02:19
If and when it gets to the point that cameras are "everywhere", I suspect that it won't be just the "mongers" that have something to worry about. You're talking about "1984" coming 25-30 years after the fact.

Besides, it is the "world's oldest profession". It will mutate, evolve...move to other venues. Drug addictions and blue balls will not be denied. Unless it gets to the point where people are being thrown into the can for months or years for a simple conviction, both parties will perservere. Something tells me that the day a single solicitation or prostitution charge lands a "monger" 6-12 months, the whole country's seriously f***ed (What do most first-timers get now, a fine, a night or two in jail, and a confiscated car?).

Don't get me wrong. At the moment, things are every-so-slightly inching in that direction. But that's the political climate right now. It could very easily backslide into a more 'moderate' position in the next few years. Some would say that it already is.

I also don't know how we "fight" this sort of invasion of privacy. It will take the masses to "Just Say No" to surveillance and such crossing that invisible line. Masses that, unfortunately, may willfully hand over their rights, as long as codes are orange and boogeymen are supposedly still at large...wherever.

The 21st century is off to a rough, uncertain start, so regardless of what the next decade holds, the time-tested advice applies...Carpe diem!

Amish Made
01-17-06, 03:32
Very well put!

YODER

Sexmoron
01-17-06, 19:19
If and when it gets to the point that cameras are "everywhere", I suspect that it won't be just the "mongers" that have something to worry about. You're talking about "1984" coming 25-30 years after the fact.Well, it is certainly going to get that way. But I feel there will also be counter forces. There is nothing authority hates more than their own tools being used against them.

But as for the cameras, I think there will be activists who locate and vandalize those cameras if they are used for anything but National Security. Done enough and taxpayers will wonder about the cost of maintaining a system that is morally questionable to begin with.

Chris H
01-18-06, 13:31
Did the Eastside and Westside hunt this morning with no luck at all. I didnt even see one sw on either part of town. So, I went to do the Cleveland Ave./ Westerville Rd. circuit. Found a WSW on the corner of Rte 3 and Denune, next to the IGA talking on the paypone. She is about 5'9'', 150 lbs. Kinda thick, but awesome BJ. She also has long dark hair. She says she is not out much, but they all say that. I think this is the area she can be found when she is out, but she did give me some digits if anyone wants to trade.

Chris H

akronsucks
01-18-06, 22:36
Well, it is certainly going to get that way. But I feel there will also be counter forces. There is nothing authority hates more than their own tools being used against them.

But as for the cameras, I think there will be activists who locate and vandalize those cameras if they are used for anything but National Security. Done enough and taxpayers will wonder about the cost of maintaining a system that is morally questionable to begin with.

The thing of it is, you can't feasibly (and economically) have a 'camera eye' on every street corner, even in the 'rougher' areas, and you certainly can't have every moment of every one of those cameras monitored live (they'd be good for going back and looking over footage after a crime was committed, at best). And you're right, many would get vandalized (snipers in the shadows?). Hell, think of all of the 'blind spots', too! No, I'd worry more about cell phone call records and cars with some sort of GPS in them. And without implying that this site is a bad idea, IP addresses, too. These are general concerns, not specific to one 'hobby' or another. Those are the subtle ways we're willfully letting Big Brother in the back door (not that 'back door'!) As The Keymaker (Matrix reference) said, "Always another way."

The greater community would violently react to such a police state...at this point, anyway. It would take something of a much greater magnitude than some horndog wanting a backstreet BJ to justify things being taken to that level. But let's not go there, shall we? That s*** always leads to polarization and not productive discussion.

I could be way off here, maybe one of Ellie's finest that are reading this board could chime in (shyeah!), but I think--natch, hope--that two consenting adults providing a service in exchange for funds that leave everyone else alone are very low on the priority pole. Sure, anyone being stupid about it gets what they deserve, and there are stings and 'crackdowns', but do they ever permanently deter anyone? They're mostly displays for elections and such.

Seriously, as cliche as it is, it's mostly a victimless crime, as long as the guy is smart enough to wrap up and not walk/drive right into a trap (And the extremely rare guy who's really a psychopath thirsting for more than sex? He's going to have his victims either way). One would like to think that taxpayers' dollars, Ellie's manpower and budget, and a given neighborhood's citizens' efforts would be much better spent elsewhere.

I don't ever expect the service to be legal in the States outside of Nevada, but I don't expect it to move to front and center in our news headlines. People will continue to get arrested, girls will keep aging twenty years in twelve months, and the rules of the game may change a little, but it will continue. Again, "Always another way."

Chris H
01-19-06, 10:22
I may have found a GEM on the streets. Her name is Karen and can be found in the Cleveland Ave. area. She has long Brunette hair and as about 5' 8'', 115lbs, and about an 8 on the wsw look scale, maybe a little better. Sne gives great unrushed service and is willing to meet some new guys, so she does not have to be on the streets. I do have digits, and would like to trade with some senior members of C-Bus.

Chris H

L Dog
01-20-06, 00:54
Tonight after work I cruised over to E Main and saw ton's of ho's but no good ones. The pigs were out in force tonight also everywhere.

I went over to W Broad and saw 3 cruisers in like the first 100 yards o/o the freeway so I only did 2 passes and saw the same likely canidates near Chicago. Afte strolling over to Sullivant to no avail I decicided to make one more pass on Broad and recognized AK on the corner. She's a WSW with medium build and shoulder lenght brown hair. Probably about 26 but has been at this for years now. She said her little sister was working the opposite corner and we went back for her but she wasn't there. So AK gave me a solid performance again about an 8 in BJ skills or better for a dub and a bone. She complained of having a horrible toothache afterwards so I also gave her a couple paiin pills to boot. Overall she's a cool chick, but i'd love to see her younger sis.

I got the digits for Sr local members.

TodoRob
01-20-06, 08:49
nice looking WSW about 8: 30am on W. Broad crossing under the freeway. Wasn't sure if she was a SW until I got turned around and saw her in the car with some older guy. Spent the rest of the morning trying to catch her. No luck. Plenty out though, decent looking one around knights inn was carrying all of her belongings. Finally saw two on parsons. The area to look is up near Livingston on a couple of side streets. They sit on porches and side steps.

A lot of brothers in the area too. If one you pros would PM me with a couple of decent places park during daylight hours or tell me a good notel I could really clean up.

Trophytime
01-20-06, 08:51
Better weather helps. Thursday, 7 pm ish. Sullivant Wayne. Stephanie, pretty face, 22, curly dark blond shoulder length hair, medium ht and slightly heavy build. Clean and new to area. Great personality. Digits available.

Good Neighbor
01-20-06, 17:47
I could find no reports on this one. I seen her on Cleveland Ave near Weber. BTW, the streets were hopping from about 8 pm til midnight. I never seen so many, especially in the middle of the week. Some were young and cute, others a bit long in the tooth. Some were obviously working, others more coy. I don't like young ones - they so often ack like they are doing me a favor. So after a couple trips around the block, Marie goes down a side street and gets in my car. She is not pretty (missing a couple teeth) and not young (about 40) and her titties are big and saggy (she just had a kid 9 months ago) and full of milk, but she's very nice and I like her in spite of her looks. First time I got milk from sucking in quite a while. Redhead with collars and cuffs matching. We go off to the no tell motel. She's about 5'6" and slender, and she's very good in bed. Enthusiastic and eager to make me happy. She kept asking if she was doing OK, and what did I want her to do. The GN is getting older, it takes him awhile, and she was worried she wasn't good enough. She normally doesn't like DATY, but she smelled wonderful, and for the GN she made an exception and had a wonderful O. She likes older guys because they are nicer to her. For $.3 we were there a long time doing it all. Real GFE, just like HS kids. She loves to make guys cum, and when we were done, she asked if we could something to eat and return to the room to do it again. She said because I gave her so much money, she'd buy her own burger.

Marie says she's from Parsons and recently moved up on Cleveland because it was getting too rough on Parsons. She knows girls I already met, and had good comments about Judy, Tina, Tamera from Cleveland Ave, and Lori. Tina and Tamera are BSW, the others WSW. Marie knows Candy but refused to say anything about her. Marie told me there are lots of drug users on the west side, but very few drug users on Cleveland.

Marie said the cops are trying to clean up Cleveland Ave, and they are running stings with decoys. Marie says to make sure they get in your car and show their titties. The GN has learned that when a girl gets in his car, he just drives away and talks about the weather or the Buckeyes for a few blocks. He no longer asks if the girl is a cop until he drives for a few blocks. He just wants to see if they are comfortable driving away with him.

Happy hunting in 2006.

Ohiohighlander
01-21-06, 12:36
I did some window shopping on Cleveland yesterday. Drove though mid-day and there was a nice WSW on the east side fo the street in front of some store. She had medium length, clurly brown hair and was scooped up by a monger in a conversion van. The other decent one was a thin BSW with some blonde highlights. Non bad on the eyes.

I drove back through at around 3-4 and there were a ton of LE and no SWs. Buses were dropping of, so not a time to be mongering anyway.

If any of you senior members could PMme a safe place to park during the day in this area, I would appreciate it.

Chris H
01-22-06, 02:06
Keep in mind that CPD does not allow for their decoy hookers to get in a car with a John. So if the sw refuses to get in the car and just wants you to quote a price or ask for some type of sex without geting in the car, then she is probably a cop.

Chris H

Ride2nite
01-22-06, 12:31
I used to live there about 6 years ago, and now in Chicago. I have to tell you fellas, the action there puts Chicago to shame. Columbus and Hamilton Ohio are still by far my favorite places to stroll.

I have been reading your reports and it seems like not much has changed. I used to do the Sullivant, Parsons, Main, High street strolls back in the day. Don't remember much action on Cleveland. I do remember finding some real gems on most of the strolls, but mainly are Parsons and Sullivant. I figure I'd find one a week on one the the strolls. Is it still like that or are they a lot harder to come by now?

Anyways, I will be heading down there next month and am hoping I can make a triumphant return to the streets. Thanks for all the good reports you guys are posting. Oh and Amish: Dude you are everywhere. Damn man, I open up a thread or look at pics and you are all over the country. Keep it up!

Broad St Guy
01-22-06, 19:10
Heck With Mongering

Pittsburghs Going To The Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hotrodz123
01-24-06, 00:56
Hi, was wondering what time of night and where is the best to get some good SW action.

Broad St Guy
01-24-06, 18:50
Maybe others have opinions, but I always think from around dusk till 8pm, then about 11pm till 2am, then 4am till about 7am. However I think you can find it 24 hours. There is no set shift. Have fun!

Hi, was wondering what time of night and where is the best to get some good SW action.

Member #1716
01-24-06, 22:18
Made passes early last evening and afterwork today but neither trip was fruitful.

Nothing in the bottoms area either trip, seemed weird not even to see the skanks. Hilltop last night was empty also, this afternoon saw a average look blond sw getting into a car at Eureaka, latter saw a very petite girl that may have been Jenna who I picked up on Hague around a month ago but was drawing a lot of attention and disappeared after it took be for ever to get turned around due to traffic.

To answer hotodz123 question, First I am not a night person, but have had luck after lunch and lately after 4 at least on the West Side, the only other area I hunt is the Cleveland Rd area once in a while and it is always hit or miss no matter what time. Like BSG said, its there 24/7 usually but what you find at times could pretty frightening. As far as where, you may find what you are looking for in any of the areas mentioned here, don't know your taste, but every so often someone finds a gem in the rough in the different areas.

HoundGuy
01-24-06, 22:26
Just made my first cruise of columbus. Cruised down cleveland and saw some potentials the closer I got to downtown. But didn't divert. Moved West on broad and saw a few more. Moved almost the whole way west to 70 another potential two or three. Went down souuth to sullivant and there was immediate contact. Pulled in just behind a van picking someon up. A quick loop and found a nice looking wsw. Pulled around and picked up. Got the rolling bbj w/spit $20. She was cute and clean. Maybe something to bring back to the room later this week.

Things look pretty safe and the quality of talent isn't bad. Much safer and cleaner than camden/philly. And definitely lots of talent.

Blueboy23
01-25-06, 07:14
I found Leslie at about 5AM Wednesday wandering the alley near the intersection of Dakota and Sullivant. She is a very attractive 30 year old wsw with brown hair, pale skin, and a pretty face-though she has a body that shows the signs of childbirth in the form of sagging breasts and stretch marks about her lower abdomen. Leslie gives good service, is polite and clean, and doesn't seem too edgy. However, she says it is her habit to "bang coke," and as such I would recommend using a condom for all sexual activity you may choose to have with Leslie.

I did not spot a single LE cruiser while driving about W. Broad, Sullivant, or the Short North between 4:25 and 5:45 AM Wednesday.

p.s.-Is Ohio Man still on the board? Does he still make maps? I've been out of town for some months and have come back to a board characterized by bickering, phony photos, and the arrival of a (mostly) unwanted guest, but without the concise and accurate reporting of my favorite member! Please come back Ohio Man!

Broad St Guy
01-25-06, 08:43
I may have found a GEM on the streets. Her name is Karen and can be found in the Cleveland Ave. area. She has long Brunette hair and as about 5' 8'', 115lbs, and about an 8 on the wsw look scale, maybe a little better. Sne gives great unrushed service and is willing to meet some new guys, so she does not have to be on the streets. I do have digits, and would like to trade with some senior members of C-Bus.
Chris H

A bit heavier than advertised, but nice body. The best thing about her is she has a very nice personality and will take care of you. Treat her good. If you are one of the assholes out there who is rude to girls, don't bother. Indeed a gem and a nice find by Chris.

Good Neighbor
01-25-06, 12:46
Maybe others have opinions, but I always think from around dusk till 8pm, then about 11pm till 2am, then 4am till about 7am. However I think you can find it 24 hours. There is no set shift. Have fun!

My experience is the same as BSG. I spent a lot of time reading old posts - even go back to 2004 - and I followed in the footsteps of our successful fellow mongers. You have to invest time and gas money. If you are not prepared to do a lot of driving, find another hobby.

1hunglow
01-27-06, 20:53
I heard from one of my SW sources that LE are watching the Brookside Motel on E. Main. They are reportly sitting in the area in a van and video taping the motel for SW activity. They are looking to shut it down like they shut down Motel One for the same reason. If this true I would think it is safe to say they are watching for mongers also. Use caution in the area.

Trophytime
01-28-06, 09:09
Friday, 6PM, West Broad around Autozone, Sarah. Says 22 but looks younger. Petite, light brunette, clean, 7. Beautiful, natural, hairy pussy with hood ring! Has a phone.

Member #1716
01-29-06, 13:36
Decide to do the cruise around 8pm and headed for Broad St, bottoms had one brunette WSW that was being really obvious and up on the hilltop by wayne the was a blond in a short skirt looking pretty obvious also, I continued up to Hague and turned around and came back and she was of course gone, no other action around on the hilltop so I went and had a beer at one of the nearby skank bar, not much going on there either.

After a drink, checked the hilltop again, saw 2 bsw and picked up a girl named 'Little bit' also said name was Erin, not bad looking but could hardly understand her when she talked, parked for a Bj with a catch and release. She also kept on asking me if I liked real young girls. Anyway no digits, didn't even ask. Leaving the area, saw Ashley walking a couple of blocks west of the Auto Zone. Just a note LE was ever increasing from arrival to exit.

Decide for shits and grins to head for Cleveland Ave are, just north of the UDF by where Cleveland and rte 3 split the was a hot petite wsw but was gone in a hurry, a couple blocks north was a BSW acting way to obvious yelling at cars and such, I was by a few times hoping the wsw would pop back up. Hit Dreamers for a beer to kill a little time and the did a last call run back down Cleveland ave area, Oakland Park had a wsw and a bsw, the wsw didn't look bad but this dude (pimp?) was never more the 50ft away so I wasn't stopping.

Overall, since it was a warmer night, there was action around.

Member #1716
01-30-06, 17:54
After a drink, checked the hilltop again, saw 2 bsw and picked up a girl named 'Little bit' also said name was Erin, not bad looking but could hardly understand her when she talked, parked for a Bj with a catch and release. She also kept on asking me if I liked real young girls. Anyway no digits, didn't even ask. Leaving the area, saw Ashley walking a couple of blocks west of the Auto Zone. Just a note LE was ever increasing from arrival to exit.

Was this chick Erin a petite wsw with red hair?Not sure, could have been darker red hair or auburn, never was in that good of lighting to be sure but it was not flaming red or orange colored.

Broad St Guy
01-31-06, 09:57
Not sure, could have been darker red hair or auburn, never was in that good of lighting to be sure but it was not flaming red or orange colored.

Erin aka Lil Bit is a light brunette. I saw her last night walking in the Bottoms. No red hair. She has been around now for a couple years. Comes and goes. She is not my cup of tea, but when she is on the streets, seems like she is available often.

Hotrodz123
01-31-06, 15:41
Went driving around Cleveland AVE last night around 9 and found a wsw around Cleveland Ave and Weber. got a bj and declined the rest, wasnt too good but o well. She said something about LE being around Tues and Thurs. nights.

Evilotto
02-01-06, 03:20
Did a big loop last night from 1-2am. Went Cleveland down to Broad, down Parsons and back up to 33, cut over to Broad and went to Hague then back up Sullivant to Central. In all, I saw maybe 2 wsw on Cleveland, one bsw who yelled at me to give her a ride (declined), saw nothing on Parsons, nothing on Broad except a few homeless guys near the highway, and a few scaaaaary looking ones on Sullivant. Dead, dead, dead night. That was the deadest I have ever seen it. Did see a good car for sale though.

Ellie was not visible much either. Too bad.

Daman1
02-03-06, 22:15
Just letting everyone know there is couple cuties finally on craiglist in the columbus area .I will be making arangements with one of them hopefully?I'll keep y'all posted.

The A Man
02-04-06, 09:38
I had to go down Broad Street on an errand Friday night and man, LE was everywhere! I counted 7 cars from the UDF down to Hauge. This was around 7:15PM. After I got passed Hauge, I saw in my rearview, what appeared to be a police car following me one lane over to my left. Near Phillipi he got right behind me and I though what the heck? However, he turned right onto Phillipi and I went on to my destination.

Be careful because LE my have decided its time go West young man!

Broad St Guy
02-05-06, 00:09
Just letting everyone know there is couple cuties finally on craiglist in the columbus area .I will be making arangements with one of them hopefully?I'll keep y'all posted.

Checked em out. I have a sense of "scam"....but could be wrong. You seem to be wiling to take one for the team. Let us know how it goes. :)

A Man - there is always that many cruisers in that area. Nothing new really. Just mind your manners and go about your business. :)

Trophytime
02-05-06, 09:13
Saturday 5:30 PM West Broad east of Hague Tish tall slender natural blonde 20 very cute 7 or 8 has a phone.

The A Man
02-05-06, 11:58
Thanks BSG, however I happened to talk to my friend who works for the man and he said something about a big bust over there on Friday night. Take it for what is worth, just wanted to pass on that little nugget in case somethings going down.

I too am interested to see what Craigs generates. From reading other boards, lots of scams in Columbus. Lots. You might be better off with a trusted $$-$$$ woman. You think thats expensive. I bet a wife costs more than that,lol!

Broad St Guy
02-05-06, 18:37
Seems like Big Busts are a way of life on the West Side. I have never had problems with them. I just avoid the trouble and mind my own business. The key is never to circle around. That is the thing that way too many mongers do. The West Side has plenty of areas to cruise without haveing to circle around. Best to be careful though. Thanks for the info though A Man. Glad you are posting.

Thanks BSG, however I happened to talk to my friend who works for the man and he said something about a big bust over there on Friday night. Take it for what is worth, just wanted to pass on that little nugget in case somethings going down.

I too am interested to see what Craigs generates. From reading other boards, lots of scams in Columbus. Lots. You might be better off with a trusted $$-$$$ woman. You think thats expensive. I bet a wife costs more than that,lol!

Broad St Guy
02-06-06, 21:58
So I took a little early evening trip out tonight. I saw many hos on the West Side. Some like Toni, who I have posted on in the past. She is old hat to me and I was looking for new, although she loooked ok today and she always gives good service. Saw many of the regulars in the bottoms. There was plenty to pick from.

Then I spot Stephanie. She gives met the look in the Sullivant / Central area. Long brown hair - 5'10, about 130 - Pure C cups. 22 years old. Very nice soft skin. She tells me she is from Dayton and got up here under circumstances she did not wish to discuss. Ok... she also said she had been over on Parsons working that area. This girl has a nice personality and a nice body. She gave A+ service at my favorite spot and even nibbled on my ears and neck to get me going. She got naked and let me play around. Great experience. Hope some of you other mongers get to see her before she heads back to Dayton or gets scooped up. She did complain about some rude mongers and guys trying to rip her off. These assholes ruin it for the rest of us.

Daman1
02-07-06, 16:51
One of the best on Cleveland Ave.

Broad St Guy
02-08-06, 09:44
Med Man posted this on the Dayton Board. Thought it was funny.

http://www.hoslap.net/

Trophytime
02-08-06, 10:53
For those of you who know Jenna with the pretty smile, she was recently beaten very badly. You have to wonder what motivates people and what they find acceptable, or funny.

L Dog
02-08-06, 13:29
I wanted a little BJ action before the game so I went to Main but low and behold no ho's. So I head over to Broad and see a perfect ho as soon as I pass under the overpass heading w near Wisconsin. A 20's WSW with brown hair pulled up (perfect for not getting in the way) and some HOT red lipstick smeared all over her face for effect. Missed her on the comeback though.

Headed over to Main again and saw an ass from the past. It was Joyce, IMO the SW with the best body in Cbus. BSW 37 long black hair and an hourglass that dont stop. I picked her up and she got right down to business as usual. I love how she looks you in the eye and says push my head down and smack my ass hard till you cum. That always works for me! The only thing is you have to watch her like a Seahawk because she's a Steeler.

Broad St Guy
02-08-06, 15:29
For those of you who know Jenna with the pretty smile, she was recently beaten very badly. You have to wonder what motivates people and what they find acceptable, or funny.

That is too bad to hear. She is a very nice person. I agree - what the hell motivates somebody to do these things.

And Trophy Time, posting that link is not condoning that type of thing in real life. It is a stereotype and a cartoon. Do no read anything Machavellian into it.

Chris H
02-08-06, 17:04
You hunters that hunt on Broad and Sullivent and always find good hos are VERY lucky!!! I went and did a hunt on the westside yesterday around 10am, did the loop with NO luck at all. the past few times i have been out there, I have been very unlucky. Please keep giving us the reports on the westside, and maybe send me a private message with some details with times and place that you are finding these nice looking WSW's.

Chris H

Broad St Guy
02-08-06, 19:30
Day time is very hit and miss out there Chris. I did have some luck in the morning last week, but Stephanie was after dark. Some of the best find on the West Side have been late night to early morning for me, but I have found them at all hours.

You hunters that hunt on Broad and Sullivent and always find good hos are VERY lucky!!! I went and did a hunt on the westside yesterday around 10am, did the loop with NO luck at all. the past few times i have been out there, I have been very unlucky. Please keep giving us the reports on the westside, and maybe send me a private message with some details with times and place that you are finding these nice looking WSW's.

Chris H

Member #1716
02-08-06, 22:45
Did the pass today between 4:30 and 6:30, not much to be found. Colder weather is showing some affects in low ho count, looked much better last week when it was a little warmer.

Did see Ashley the first pass, man is she looking rough, not scar face but scab face. The only other girl was setting on a stoop and was talking to some guy as LE rolled by. Couple of girls in the bottoms area that I am not interested in. Hard to tell on some with amount of clothes they have on.

I have hit good luck at times on Broad early afternoon and after 4 but no consistant. Don't get to stroll late night, did do 1 early stroll before work last fall and found a good one at 6 am in the bottoms area, only one I saw thou.

Amish Made
02-08-06, 23:56
Actually it is spelled Machiavellian

After you so diligently told us it was so funny to see a ho get slapped silly ... I bet you played that game until you got the High Score.

Nice back peddle though!

YODER

It's amazing what a drunk chick will do for 5 bucks! This is Tara and she is also on Craigslist offering her service .. PM me for more

Blueboy23
02-09-06, 04:16
Actually, it's spelled "backpedal."

Blueboy23
02-09-06, 04:19
Amish,

In what city does Tara advertise? I haven't seen her listing on CL. Do you know what her rate is? Is she GFE? Is she worth it? And, please do tell, is that a chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry shake she is so intently sucking on in your photo? -B.

Broad St Guy
02-09-06, 08:24
Better weather helps. Thursday, 7 pm ish. Sullivant Wayne. Stephanie, pretty face, 22, curly dark blond shoulder length hair, medium ht and slightly heavy build. Clean and new to area. Great personality. Digits available.

Looks like the same one I met the other night and posted on. Nice. However seems she may have lost track of time. LOL - she told me she was new to the area then and had come from the Parsons ave area that day, and also that she was came up recently from Dayton. No Digits though this time. Good news is that she seems to be in that area with two good reports now. Get it while the gettin is good.

Also last night I ran into Michelle at Ryan and Sullivant. An older version of Stephanie - 32 years old - nice body but a bit worn from child rearing, long curly hair, brown with Highlights. Pretty face and smile. Good service. She to claimed to be from the Parsons ave area.

AM if there is CL ad for that girl, then post it on the CL section of this board or here. That is what the board is for. Not your suspect pics and cryptic posts. :)

Broad St Guy
02-09-06, 19:18
No - not Amish Mades pics -

Hot little blonde - told me her name is Celeste. She was around Martin and Sullivant. A bit rougher up close, but has short blonde hair, had very tight black pants on and black top. She was outside a house that had a couple gansta lookin dudes up on the porch. She was very inviting, and wanted me to come in the house where the gangstas where. Yeah right....that is a set up to get robbed. Beware of her, if she won't get in your car. I was not going to even find out.

Broad St Guy
02-09-06, 19:19
Actually, it's spelled "backpedal."

Thank you - and I too would be interested in seeing that CL post that AM is refering to. This is after all the board to share that on.

Broad St Guy
02-09-06, 19:21
I met Tish today. Nice thin blonde - hilltop area near UDF. Said she was 22. She has some awesome skills...worth seeing for sure. She gave me digits, but turns out they are disco. Good luck.

Bordstiff
02-09-06, 20:37
Hey guys,

New on here and wanted to do some "hunting" tommorrow in the am hours.9:30-?.

Any good suggestions on where to look without having to circle the area more than once?

MW Travler
02-10-06, 01:37
Hello all,

I'm traveling to Columbus next week and wanted any recommendations on a good escort service that I might call upon for some real entertainment. I'm not in the street scene still nervous about LE.

Thanks - Best Wishes to all & Be Safe,

MW Travler

Harry Harper
02-10-06, 08:59
BORDSTIFF: If you are looking for help from this board DO NOT hold your breathe, you will die from no oxygen. You are not part of the click here with only 1 post.

Daman1
02-10-06, 13:23
Tina a mans best freind.

Travis
02-10-06, 13:35
MW - I don't have a problem giving this site info out.

www.erosohio.com

You'll have your pick of ladies. Enjoy.

T

Broad St Guy
02-10-06, 17:07
Not to slight Travis - Eros can be a good source - but lots of scams as well. Try here to sort through the BS. The Ohio forum on this site has reviews of the girls, some listed on Eros - and you will have some information as to who is a good provider.
http://www.****.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=312

MW - I don't have a problem giving this site info out.

www.erosohio.com

You'll have your pick of ladies. Enjoy.

T

Broad St Guy
02-10-06, 17:08
BORDSTIFF: If you are looking for help from this board DO NOT hold your breathe, you will die from no oxygen. You are not part of the click here with only 1 post.

I think the better advice would be ....post more, and read more. The answers to what he seeks are all over this forum.

Bordstiff
02-10-06, 17:31
Thanks guys,

Guess I will have to do a little more in depth reading.

Bordstiff
02-11-06, 12:34
I know I posted this yesterday but still hasnt showed up. Thanks for the help and I will do a more in depth search on past reports.

Chino216
02-11-06, 14:27
Actually it is spelled Machiavellian

After you so diligently told us it was so funny to see a ho get slapped silly ... I bet you played that game until you got the High Score.

Nice back peddle though!

YODER

It's amazing what a drunk chick will do for 5 bucks! This is Tara and she is also on Craigslist offering her service .. PM me for moreI'd be interested in any info on Tara. I saw this post on the Columbus board, but Im usually up in Akron / Canton / Cleveland but I travel a lot and I see you do too.

Hotrodz123
02-12-06, 03:00
So I went looking around Cleveland AVE around 12: 30ish and I was ripped off soo bad last night that I don't think I'm going to continue with this.

All I'm looking for is a somewhat young white chick. Anyone with numbers or info Pm me please.

Broad St Guy
02-12-06, 13:14
So I went looking around Cleveland AVE around 12: 30ish and I was ripped off soo bad last night that I don't think I'm going to continue with this.

All I'm looking for is a somewhat young white chick. Anyone with numbers or info Pm me please.

What happened? Whats details on the scam? Would be good for all to know.

For what you are looking for - I suggest you head to the West Side. Tish is out up on the HillTop. The digits she gave me, are not good though.

Hotrodz123
02-12-06, 18:00
Well i was on Cleveland AVE and i spotted a woman i forget where but it was near a drive-in liquior place. So I stopped and she hopped in then she had me drive for like 5 min to get into an apartment complex(being an idiot) then she told me to come in the room but i told her i'd rather not and finish business inside the car and then she started yelling at me saying that she wanted money now. I refused and then 3 guys were heading towards my car so i gave her 40 bucks to get the hell out...so thats the what happend last night.

Chris H
02-13-06, 08:46
Hotrod that really is not any info for us all. Like BSG said, hook us up with the details, and we can help you to avoid making any mistakes that you may have done to get ripped off.

I did a spin Fri. night around 12:30am on the westside with no luck at all. maybe it was the weather that night who knows. I can't wait for warmer weather, brings out more hos, but also more LE.

Chris H

Broad St Guy
02-13-06, 09:38

I did a spin Fri. night around 12:30am on the westside with no luck at all. maybe it was the weather that night who knows. I can't wait for warmer weather, brings out more hos, but also more LE.

Chris H

I spent the weekend in Erie PA. It snows all the time here. Posted on those threads. Some of the best ass I have had in ages on the stroll here. Bad weather and all! Our ho's need to come and take notes!

PsyberZombie
02-13-06, 10:02

Other guys here are asking for details , H·123

.... but , really = How many ways can a SW rip you off [ especially if yer a 'newbie' ] ???

There's just general poor service ; the old Cash 'n Dash ; there's "Give me the money now and I'll go get the room / a condom / what·ever" ; theft of property [ like a wallet ] ; armed robbery by an accomplice ; any others ??

Or , of course , H·123 might just be a Suspicious Newbie (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=372443&postcount=277)

YOU make the call .....

TodoRob
02-13-06, 17:53
Seems like the best time now on west broad is early morning. Around 5-6am.

A little hard to see what they look like that early. Plenty (4 or 5) all the way down broad from glenwood to hague. Did find one on one of the side streets a week or so ago. Looked ok but didn't smell the greatest. 20 for a quickie.

Chased one on Sullivant for about 4 blocks but she never would look up.

About 5'6" thin. Long black hair. Headphones. Still thinking some are working that probably aren't. A couple on cleveland (short skirts nice legs) around 7-8pm on Tues. Will try once I get comfortable with the area.

TodoRob
02-13-06, 17:56
Forgot to post on the nice brunette at Rally's on W. Broad. Said her name was Kami. Looked better than BSG's Toni. Very nice. I stopped an got a hamburger just to talk to her. 35 BBBJ. A little high I know but it felt safe.

Bordstiff
02-13-06, 19:25
I made it out Sunday afternoon to the west side. Not much goin on at 3: 30 in the afternoon. I did see a WSW near dairymart in the hilltop area. Looked to be in 30's blonde hair. Looked pretty rough when I got closer. So passed on bye. There's always next weekend.

MW Travler
02-13-06, 22:34
Columbus,

Don't Use "Leah" from the yellow pages listed as "Room Service" Escorts in Columbus.

Great Body but a total CON-Girl. Big Rip Off Artist!

Be safe All,

MW Travler

Humpty Dumpty
02-14-06, 14:24
I was driving around on East 5th by Sunbury and saw a young attractive WSW. Too bad I was busy. Anyone else see any activity way out there?

A couple weeks ago I met Tonya at Broad and Chicago. Shes been around there for awhile, youve probably all seen her before. I have her digits. She can be a bit rushed, but will do Greek for 2 jacksons. Shes adamant about condom use, so thats cool too.

Humpty Dumpty
02-14-06, 14:29
Well i was on Cleveland AVE and i spotted a woman i forget where but it was near a drive-in liquior place. So I stopped and she hopped in then she had me drive for like 5 min to get into an apartment complex(being an idiot) then she told me to come in the room but i told her i'd rather not and finish business inside the car and then she started yelling at me saying that she wanted money now. I refused and then 3 guys were heading towards my car so i gave her 40 bucks to get the hell out...so thats the what happend last night.

what apartment complex? Was she black or white? How come you didnt just drive off? Youre still being vague. We need details here, son. How old are you and how long you been doing this?

Chris H
02-14-06, 15:51
You may not remember, but I did mention that there are a couple decent WSW's in the 5th Ave. area. The one that I have been with give good head with CIM for a decent price. I forget her name, but I did se her out a couple of days ago, but did not pick her up because I just got done Busting a NUT.

Chris H

Icarius
02-14-06, 18:41
Long time reader, 1st time poster. Figured it was time to contribute. I had the pleasure of meeting Tisha by Sullivant and Central early sunday morning (4 amish) for 2 jacksons, I was able to get an overall sample of her oral abilities and a quick trip to a northern mediterranean country. Bother were fantastic. I got bored then later that afternoon, when cruising again and got lucky and found Tisha again on Broad and Richardson. Again made the same trip for the same amount. She gave me a number, but it does not appear working currently.

Chris H
02-15-06, 11:29
Travler,

I am not surprised you got ripped off by a call girl. I would say most of the call girls hoes are a rip, you are better off runnin the streets and taking a chance with one of those hoes.

Chris H

Member #1716
02-16-06, 15:37
Left work early today, just after 11AM and decide to see if Broad St had any thing going on. Bottoms empty but the Hilltop had at least 2 working, one which was Ashley, the other may have been Little Bit. Both where picked up within a couple of minutes of each other. May have been 1 more but couldn't tell for sure, didn't look like much if she was.

Monger and SW activity at this time today anyways. I was hoping to find this Tish, I pretty sure it's the same girl I missed out on 3-4 week back when LE was all over and really watching her as she strolled by the post office

TodoRob
02-17-06, 09:34
Real nice WSW. Waved at me. Actually crossed in front of me on the west side near Citgo BK. Dark hair, sweats, nice ass. Scooped up before I got turned around. Saw a decent looking dirty blonde in the bottoms getting dropped off on one of the side streets. She disappeared quickly. I saw an avg. looking face nice body same area get in a company truck! They were out yesterday, but I was a little too careful and got beat to the punch.

TodoRob
02-17-06, 09:40
The long hair blonde i've seen hitch hiking was on Harrisburg Pike at Clime.

She was stoned and laughing. A guy at the light let her get in. Some of you guys got bigger nuts than me. I'm still looking for a decent notel on west side.

Most of these spottings are near lunch time.

Bordstiff
02-19-06, 06:56
Jesus Christ, I have no luck. Cruised the west side around 5 am ish, saw no one. Story of my life.

Chris H
02-20-06, 10:48
Did a cruise on 5th on Saturday and saw the WSW that we have been talking about. Her name is Christy. She gives a pretty good BJ for a decent price. She seems to be out at all different times of the day and night. She says there is another WSW in the area, but she seems not to really like her.

Chris H

Humpty Dumpty
02-21-06, 04:43
YOu need to post more pics. What the hell happened to the camera?

Icarius
02-21-06, 18:13
I saw an old friend of mine had an add in the Dispatch last week, so I decided to pay her a visit. Unrushed service, but pricey, 3 times the amount I bestowed upon Tish. Lots of oral and 2 seperate trips to a Northern Mediterranean Country. Spent roughly 2 quality hours with her. I don't wish to share her name, openly on the board, but if anyone that I recognize is interested. I will share.

Icarius
02-21-06, 18:19
Cruised 5th ave. before heading to work this afternoon. Around 4pm, nothing much of interest, also did the Cleveland, Oakland Park, Westerville circuit, 1 very large BSW not worth picking up and CC, whom I have seen before. She got into a car off Lakeland before I could turn around. She is generally hit or miss on service quality, lately she has been giving the worst oral that I have had the unfortunate pleasure of experiencing, but she is cheap and works in a rush.

Member #1716
02-21-06, 20:05
Cruised around 4:30 pm, 3 girls in the bottoms around Chicago, did a second pass to check on out but turned out to be the bottoms usual low end scale.

Ashley was the only thing present on the Hill Top, and look worse every time to the point you almost feel sorry for her because she seems like a nice person.

At it not like it was when it was so freakin cold. Good Hunting.

Chris H
02-22-06, 00:57
SW Man,

I still have the camera, but have not been able to get any decent pics worth posting. but I promise, I will keep trying.

Chris H

Travis
02-22-06, 10:41
Icarius,
you're right about CC giving the worst head. REALLY bad service even though she isn't too bad looking for a SW. You mentioned she was hit or miss - she is always a miss. For those who don't know her, she is a thin WSW, red hair, face is not pretty but not hideous either. If you pick her up and she identifies herself as CC, drop her off at the next light. You'll do better jerking yourself off.
Also - it came to my attention that someone on this post has been printing out what we've been writing and showing it to some of the ladies. This is a very bad idea, guys. How can we expect to provide honest information here when the ladies know what we're saying. What makes it really bad is that this was done by someone that I helped out by giving him digits. PLEASE don't do this again...

T

Bordstiff
02-22-06, 21:33
Well it hasnt been me Travis..Ii havent found anyone that anyone talks about on this board. Yet. LOL, but I have been looking :)

Chris H
02-23-06, 09:31
That is crazy that someone would go around showing these hos what we post on this board. Lets not get that started or the value or amount that we spend may be in jeopardy.

Chris H

Good Neighbor
02-23-06, 15:06
That is crazy that someone would go around showing these hos what we post on this board. Lets not get that started or the value or amount that we spend may be in jeopardy.Chris H

I've never had any girls mention this board to me. They want to know who've I seen and what I thought. I thought they were just checking to see if I have knowledge. Once I mention a couple names they know, we talk about business. They never mentioned this board. It will be a bad day when they know about this board. Prices will go up and service will go way down.

hotrod43
02-23-06, 19:22
Was on W broad st. Today and saw a sweet looking blond walking in front of the church . Got the look but was at work and couldn't spare the time for some fun.Did do a second drive by and she turned down a side street. Came back out when I didn't turn. Nice rack and a little ass. Just how I like them. Wish she would cum work Newark.Might try looking for her this weekend.

Greekfreek
02-23-06, 22:55
I saw an old friend of mine had an add in the Dispatch last week, so I decided to pay her a visit. Unrushed service, but pricey, 3 times the amount I bestowed upon Tish. Lots of oral and 2 seperate trips to a Northern Mediterranean Country. Spent roughly 2 quality hours with her. I don't wish to share her name, openly on the board, but if anyone that I recognize is interested. I will share.Please, I lost a lot of contacts in the dispatch that were great gfe,specially the Northern Mediterranean Country. You can privately send me a message.

Thanks,

Greekfreek

Cleavage Lover
02-24-06, 00:48
I post once in awhle in the Canton/Akron groups. I was on the north side of Columbus, by I-71 for meetings Tuesday and Wednesday. What direction on 5th Ave are the ladies usually found? I cruised the area Tuesday evening. First went Mosre Rd to Cleveland St down past Walgreens to Route 3 and Nothing found. Headed back Cleveland St towards Morse and stopped at a gentlemen's club called Dreamers. A few dancers were just coming in around 8 PM for work. I decided to move on. Went down Karl Rd back to 71 and exited at the fairgrounds. Drove down 17th Ave until it dead ended into Summit St and headed towards downtown. Somewhere around 11th or 12th St on Summit on the right was a corner store where I did see a mid 30's medium build WSW hanging around. I made a couple passess to make sure and she was gone by the 3rd pass. I passed 5th Ave, but no action there. Drove to Broad and turned left. Went east several miles and nothing. Turned back up 4th St (one-way) towards 17th Ave, then cruised a few blocked on 5th, but no action. Ended up going back to my motel. Not being from the area I didn't want to end up lost in a bad neighborhood. Guess I should get a map next time. I think if I had gone down West Broad I may have found something. Maybe when the weather warms up I'll come back and try it again. Anybody else ever have any luck or sightings along Summit St. area?

Cleavage Lover

Bil73
02-24-06, 23:31
hey showing the SW whats posted about them might be a good idea, after all they'll want a good review

Humpty Dumpty
02-25-06, 01:47
There is no way this board can hurt prices or service. If anything, they will want to improve or be more competitive. Besides, do SWs ever use a computer?

Zauber
02-25-06, 02:05
hey showing the SW whats posted about them might be a good idea, after all they'll want a good review

I talked up this board to a SW in Canton that want's to keep off of the streets and work from her pre-pay phone. I gave her number out to a few senior members and told her how a good review could get her more calls. I don't know if anyone ever called her but I got $250 escort service from her the next couple of times I saw her and each time she asked me more than once if she was getting a good review. It would do no good to tell the typical $20 BJ crack ho about the benefit of a good review. But the diamonds, part-timers and stripper-doing-extra's might be escort wanna-be's and think you could move them up the food chain with your good review. Anything that gets her to care about my good time is a good thing to me.

Broad St Guy
02-25-06, 23:15
There is no way this board can hurt prices or service. If anything, they will want to improve or be more competitive. Besides, do SWs ever use a computer?

Agreed - personally it always makes me chuckle when guys think these ho's who are out there to support a habit are somehow getting together to set "prices". Agreed that printing out the site to show a girl is a bit strange though. Why would somebody do that?? I have refered to the site in conversation, but it is not like they are going to go and sign on at the local dealers house and log on. It was a girl out on the street that originally turned me on to this site long ago. Relax, have fun, be safe and enjoy yourself. This little game we play is not that serious to worry about such things.

1hunglow
02-25-06, 23:59
Does anyone remember a wsw name Michelle a skinney red head or Brandi
a tall burnette. Both use to work on Broad Street. Last I heard Michelle was in the big house and Brandi was pregent. Any info on the two would be appreciated.

Member #1716
02-26-06, 09:41
Decide to make a run last night, more to check out the skank dance bars than the SW action due to colder temps, so starting just after 8PM.

First pass from 315 going west, nothing in the bottoms area except heave LE presents, and nothing showing on the hilltop either. To the first skank bar it is, nothing going on there either, 1 beer and leave.

2nd pass check the hilltop again, see this blond in a big heavy coat, do a turn around, its slow on the hilltop with all the one-way streets now the girl is in the alley, and get a real good look at her, platinum blond hair, wild look in her eyes and big fat lips, Instinct tells me to keep going so I did. A few block away the little head take over remembering someone here talkiing about a natural blond girl, she is still walking on Broad but is always mid block on a couple of passes and then of course disappears. Time to head for a 2nd skank bar, little better than the first but a very hot bartender who I actually talked into a private dance which was nice but no wandering was allowed.

3rd pass on the hilltop, saw the big heavy coat which I thought was the blond again but before I could confirm she entered a door around the post office, so I decide to hit the ATM and was going to head to Dreamers over on cleveland but found a tall blond walking way west of post office, out of what I would consider the normal area but I pulled down a side street and she came and got in. Said her name was Tish and had come from New Orleans, looked 19 or 20, slender, not a bad face, story of being locked out of her apt and having her car towed the night before. Very good bbbj, nice throat action, I had to settle for forcing her to swallow when no agreeable parking spot was found so I could tap which I think could have been a very sweet pussy. Only negitive was parking issue and she tried to kiss me after CIM, which was wierd becuase I never tried to kiss her ever. Gave me digits to her phone in her apt saying she really wasnt a SW but just having bad luck right now, and dropped her off down by the Auto Zone, over a mile east of where I picked her up.

Interesting note, first pass LE was crawling all over the bottoms but never saw any the entire time I was on the hilltop covering Broad st only, wierd.

Broad St Guy
02-26-06, 14:11
a tall burnette. Both use to work on Broad Street. Last I heard Michelle was in the big house and Brandi was pregent. Any info on the two would be appreciated.

Does not suprise me on Michelle. I remember her. I met her when she first came out, before the life got ahold of her and ruined her body. She was damn fine and lots of fun. I saw her late last summer and that is the last time. She was walking on Central by broad. Looked good, but very skinny. I took a pass. I have not seen Brandi in quite sometime either, if it is the same one.

Broad St Guy
02-26-06, 14:14
Said her name was Tish and had come from New Orleans, looked 19 or 20, slender, not a bad face, story of being locked out of her apt and having her car towed the night before. Very good bbbj, nice throat action, I had to settle for forcing her to swallow when no agreeable parking spot was found so I could tap which I think could have been a very sweet pussy. Only negitive was parking issue and she tried to kiss me after CIM, which was wierd becuase I never tried to kiss her ever. Gave me digits to her phone in her apt saying she really wasnt a SW but just having bad luck right now, and dropped her off down by the Auto Zone, over a mile east of where I picked her up.

I have got the New Orleans story from her a couple times. Might be true. The rest is BS. She has been out there now for over a month. Did a hotel afternoon with her. She does have a nice box to hit. Get it while the gettins good. The digits she has given in the past have never worked. Hopefully she got better ones.

ILuvIt
02-27-06, 00:18

If the Michelle that you're talking about is Michelle Pack, yes , she's in Marysville. She was setting up her dates to be robbed by her 2 buddies. Here's her link, see if that's you're Michelle.

http://www.drc.state.oh.us/OffenderSearch/Details.aspx?id=W060033

ILuvIt

Broad St Guy
02-27-06, 08:31
Thats not the Michelle I had in mind or the one he was talking about. The Michelle he is talking about is a natural red head. I do know of that Michelle, but she is a mutt and I never associated with her.

If the Michelle that you're talking about is Michelle Pack, yes , she's in Marysville. She was setting up her dates to be robbed by her 2 buddies. Here's her link, see if that's you're Michelle.

http://www.drc.state.oh.us/OffenderSearch/Details.aspx?id=W060033

ILuvIt

ILuvIt
02-27-06, 09:43
I checked on my list of Michelles from the Westside and this is the only other one that's listed being in the prison system. How abour her?

http://www.drc.state.oh.us/OffenderSearch/Details.aspx?id=W063127&pg=x

ILuvIt

Broad St Guy
02-27-06, 09:50
We have a winner. Hair is colored, but that is her. At least the skinny Michelle I knew. Good job!

Damn who else do you have from the west side in Prison. Would be interesting to see.

I checked on my list of Michelles from the Westside and this is the only other one that's listed being in the prison system. How abour her?

http://www.drc.state.oh.us/OffenderSearch/Details.aspx?id=W063127&pg=x

ILuvIt

Ripvanwinkle
02-27-06, 19:06
Anyone seen Sarah around. She is a westside SW, around 22 has a clit ring. Her phone number is not working latley. Any help would be appreciated.

As always play safe.
RVW

Humpty Dumpty
02-27-06, 19:53
I would really like to know which SWs are locked up right now. Is there any easy way to find out, other than spending hours searching?

Member #1716
02-28-06, 06:53
I would really like to know which SWs are locked up right now. Is there any easy way to find out, other than spending hours searching?If I am incorrect somebody here will correct me, MIchelle, (I think she looks better with all red hair) is in the state system due to drugs and not for solicitation, solicitation is handled mostly in the county systems for which I am sure they have a web site also. There was a member on this board, which I lack his name (maybe ohioman) at this moment who posted map based upon arrest reports where girls where picked up and last year gave instructions in a post of how to do so mainly by the arresting officers name I believe. I am not sure how detailed Franklins county jails website is thou.

Member #1716
02-28-06, 06:56
I have got the New Orleans story from her a couple times. Might be true. The rest is BS. She has been out there now for over a month. Did a hotel afternoon with her. She does have a nice box to hit. Get it while the gettins good. The digits she has given in the past have never worked. Hopefully she got better ones.BSG, whats a hotel on the west side that you would use for this situation, I know there are several, just value your knowledge and opinion becuase you have been there and done that.

Broad St Guy
02-28-06, 08:32
Anyone seen Sarah around. She is a westside SW, around 22 has a clit ring. Her phone number is not working latley. Any help would be appreciated.

As always play safe.
RVW

Real cute? Blue eyes? Brunette?

I know her well...her name is Danielle Woods, and she was on one of Ohio Mans reports before he quit posting them. She was one of my regulars for sure. I have not seen or heard of her since she got picked up. It has been since late summer / early fall last year.

ILuvIt
02-28-06, 09:06
Danielle was busted again early this year, but, should be out and about unless she's just chilling for a bit. The last name threw me for a sec but I looked on my list and saw that it was Wood and not Woods. I'm impressed that she's only been busted 3 times. At least it shows that she's careful or else she's been lucky.

Here's a link to her case. Go to "Dockets" for the results
http://www.fcmcclerk.com/Pa/pa.urd/pamw2000.o_case_sum?3123083

There's no real shortcuts to getting info on the girls. I've slackened a bit due to time and I really don't go out cruising much anymore.

ILuvIt

Member #1716
02-28-06, 21:53
Made a pass just to see, 4 girls within 2 blocks, one was Ashley, the others I have not seen before, a BSW and a WSW on the southside of Broad hanging together on some steps, first thought the where wanting on a bus but the BSW go up and move to the corner when I took a hard look. On the otherside of the street was a mid 30's long dark hair MILF type that looked pretty good but she was standing right on the corner and not moving just hanging right there which for some reason just didn't seem right, stationary girls make me nervous unless I recongize them. None of the girls where picked up in the 10 minutes I was in the area, but the MILF type was returning up the side street on 1 pass and returned back to standing on the corner. I would have gone for the MILF but something just told be to get the heck out of there as something was up like a sting or something, if not I passed up what looked to be a pretty good one.

Better safe than sorry thou, wish I would have had a camera.

Member #1716
03-01-06, 18:21
Posted this yesterday but it never showed up so I will try again, sorry if it double posts.

Saw 4 girls yesterday around 3:45pm in the mid part of the hilltop zone, of between Auto Zone and Heague. One was Ashley the other 3 where new to me. A bsw and a wsw where sitting on the southside of Broad, the bsw got up and moved to the corner after I made a pass looking real hard at the wsw, put them at mid-range quality even thou I didn't get a good look at the wsw.

On the otherside about a block west there was another wsw, to me looked early to mid 30's milf type with long dark hair and not bad looking maybe an 8. It bothered me that she didn't move and just stood on the corner and one pass she was coming back up the side street, didn't see any LE but didn't check the alleys either, something just didn't seem right but then again Ashley was sitting up around another couple of blocks away after walking past this girl.

I didn't attempt any pick ups nore did any of the girls get picked up while I was in the area which I thought was strange because almost every other time I have been out there are several of us out there hunting.

Safe hunting.

Hotrodz123
03-01-06, 22:16
Made a pass just to see, 4 girls within 2 blocks, one was Ashley, the others I have not seen before, a BSW and a WSW on the southside of Broad hanging together on some steps, first thought the where wanting on a bus but the BSW go up and move to the corner when I took a hard look. On the otherside of the street was a mid 30's long dark hair MILF type that looked pretty good but she was standing right on the corner and not moving just hanging right there which for some reason just didn't seem right, stationary girls make me nervous unless I recongize them. None of the girls where picked up in the 10 minutes I was in the area, but the MILF type was returning up the side street on 1 pass and returned back to standing on the corner. I would have gone for the MILF but something just told be to get the heck out of there as something was up like a sting or something, if not I passed up what looked to be a pretty good one.

Better safe than sorry thou, wish I would have had a camera.I think I know who you are talking about, I was in that area yesterday around the same time, I think I saw someone on Sulivent near the closed Big Bear bus stop but then she was walking around so I made a few loops trying to get a good look at her, she seemed pretty good looking so I made another pass and she was around the car wash area but then I had to leave.

TodoRob
03-02-06, 12:12
The west side is about the only place i see any action right now. The usual rough looking ones and a lot of them are with their dudes. Saw two pairs of BSW.s on broad. One heavy pair and one thin pair. One of the skinny girls looked about 14 and was about 4'9". She waved when she saw me looking. Nah. Decent one on glenwood but was too open and too much traffic at the time.

Chris H
03-02-06, 17:36
Did a hunt on West Broad last night around 2am. Did the normal loop and was heading back home when I saw a WSW in the bottoms on Broad. Picked her up, behind the strip club and we went riding while she gave me a BBBJ. Her name is Laurie and she has long brown hair, about 5'8, and 125lbs. About a 7 on the SW scale for looks but I would say a 8.5 in skills. She says that she is not out much, but when she is out she can be had in that area that I mentioned before.

Chris H

B Funk1976
03-04-06, 08:05
I trolled down Cleveland Ave. last night. It was a bit cold and I was not expecting much. Good thing because there was not much out. I met with Alissa, short girl, med. lenght brown hair. I have met up with her before and was not that impressed but not too many options. Got a good bbbjcim for 20. Not bad for a quick stroll. Anyone had contact with her before? She is looking a little strung out from the last time I met with her, which was about 1 yr. ago.

Bordstiff
03-04-06, 16:01
So I take it cleveland Ave. is out? Figures since it closer to me..lol West side is still happening right? Might try my first night cruise tonite if I figure out a loop, don't want to make myself noticed if you know what I mean.

Ohiohighlander
03-05-06, 23:04
I've been checking out Cleveland Ave mid-day a couple days a week and am seeing nothing. Going all the way from morse/cleveland to rt 3/cleveland. Are they typically right on cleveland or on some side streets? If on the sides, which ones should I check?

Thanks for any suggestions.

1hunglow
03-07-06, 17:26
Thanks BroadStGuy and ILoveIt that was the Michelle I was looking for M. Cannell.

Broad St Guy
03-08-06, 11:17
Seems to be some activity on Sullivant / Hilltop area - around the Sunoco gas station area. Be watchful though - LE likes to hang there as well.

Member #1716
03-11-06, 07:55
On Thursday afternoon, 3 places where raided by the sherriffs office, Chirapsia - a well known massage place on the NW side, Sizzlers Lounge, a skank strip bar on the west side and Buckeye Motel on harrisburg pike on the SW side of the city. All places are not within the city limits of Columbus so thats why the sherriffs office handled it. All where closed with restraining orders as a public neisance which allowed all property to be siezed and locks changed.

I personally went to Sizzlers about an hour and half after they where closed, le was gone and read the stuff the posted on the door. I sometimes checked out this place when there is no SW activity on Broad but thats all I will admit to :).

SW activity on Broad on thursday, in the bottoms there were 3 fat wsw and 1 light redish hair wsw that didn't look bad from behind but had a face that was scary. Hilltop had 1 bsw. Found Faith way out of the normal zone walking back towards the zone after being dumped. Turned out to be the MILF type that I spotted a couple of weeks ago. Picked her up and gave her a ride but decide not to par take mainly because she wouldn't shut up. Nice ass thou. She was happy for the ride and not having to walk the mile or more back to the normal zone.

Soncal
03-11-06, 23:09
Took a drive down Cleveland Ave tonight around 7:30. Saw a blonde wsw walking quickly up Westerville Rd towards the gas station. Did a quick turnaround and saw her standing in the parking lot of the gas station. I still was not convinced she was "working", so did a another loop around. This time I spot about 10-12 LE in the UDF parking lot at Cleveland and Weber. Had a funning feel that the blonde might be undercover so I left the area. Better safe than sorry.

Chris H
03-13-06, 13:41
Hooked up with a hoe that our man BSG hooked me up with on the westside of town. Here are a couple of pics of her in action, her name is Carolyn.

Broad St Guy
03-13-06, 20:28
Hooked up with a hoe that our man BSG hooked me up with on the westside of town. Here are a couple of pics of her in action, her name is Carolyn.

Glad you enjoyed... :)

Tribal69
03-14-06, 09:38
Was visiting your town and thought I would exploit this boards amazing info.

Was down town and drove out west on Broad all the way to I-270. What a great strip to find SW's

Saw between 5-8 SW's of all shape, size and race. I felt like a kid in a candy store.

While on my way back into town I saw a thin little WSW with dirty blond hair leaving Wendy's near I-70 and pulled in behind. She came to the window and wanted to talk before she got in. I was temped but got the bad vibe, so as I started to pull away she jumped in. Said her name was Chrissie, young girl around 22ish, light skin, lots of pox marks and almost no meat on her bones.

She offered CFS at her room - unrushed for .40. I was ok with that so off we went. Got to her room - it was a rat hole hotel near downtown.

She stripped and OMG she was so skinny her ribs and hips were almost busting out of the skin.

We began with a CBJ, and then moved to CFS in many fun positions. Offered her an extra .40 for a visit to Greece and she agreed

Ended with her on her knees while I pounded her bunn hole.

When I was done and getting dressed, she pulled out a C-pipe and rock and hit it so hard I thought she was going to die. I dropped my cash on the bed and bolted.

Thanks C-Bus for a great visit.

Icarius
03-14-06, 20:40
Got a call from Tisha Saturday morning. Apparently she has been visiting Uncle Leo for the last few weeks. She asked if I would be interested in seeing, of course the little head took over thinking and I picked her up from her apartment on Wilson. Since we were on the far westside, we headed out of town, found a quiet spot and sample her oralizing skills, since I have not had much luck else where, lately on Cleveland or on the Westside, I was able to talk her into a nice trip to Greece as well. 2 Jacksons and about 45 minutes later, I was very happy. She doesn't have a phone right now, it got turned off during her visit with her uncle. She told me to just stop by the apartment and buzz her if I want to see her. If anyone is interested in seeing her again, I know she was a favorite on the board a few weeks ago, let me know and I'll pass the location along. If she ends up with a phone again, I'll pass the digits along as well. I set up another meet and greet tonight, I relay the details soon.

TodoRob
03-15-06, 15:34
Saw too nice looking wsw on broad near central. One of the nice days last week...was around lunch time. I suspect on was LE because she never left the area. Was blonde around 5'4" 140lbs. Drinking coffee on a step.

The other finally gave me the look about the time I had to get to work. Real nice body. Dark hair ended up on town st. Settled for an average CBJ (My idea) from a blonde near chicago today.

Derkwacker
03-18-06, 11:55
It seems to be pretty dead out there lately. All/Most of my "regular" girls are retired or have moved to other cities. My favorite little sweetie (Cute asian) retired from the Other Paper lifestyle and I can't keep track of my other fav. Ashley (Dirty Blonde about 24 with a Tatoo of "lucky" on her lower back).

I first met Ashley on Parsons near Stewart, got great service, and several phone numbers (like 3 Cells and 2 "house" numbers). Anyway, then she relocated to the West side (like off of Broad in the hilltop area) for a while...then back to Parsons. Sadly all of her digits are failing now and I haven't seen her anywhere. So it is back to the drawing board. I can't wait for spring to finally spring so I can get back out there.

Oh and by the way, I had GREAT success on the PCH out in Long Beach CA recently. Man is it nice out there!

Bored.

Harry Harper
03-20-06, 15:19
I found this on another board:

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/8087014/detail.html

If you click on "slide show" it has 15 photos of locals?

Broad St Guy
03-21-06, 08:14

If you click on "slide show" it has 15 photos of locals?

I love how the police think they are steering the oldest profession in the world away from the city. Somehow though - they keep coming. Lots of Eros girls on that slideshow.

Broad St Guy
03-21-06, 08:16
It seems to be pretty dead out there lately. All/Most of my "regular" girls are retired or have moved to other cities. My favorite little sweetie (Cute asian) retired from the Other Paper lifestyle and I can't keep track of my other fav. Ashley (Dirty Blonde about 24 with a Tatoo of "lucky" on her lower back).
Bored.

I think it is a bit dead, more than usual. I was out yesteday afternoon. I saw plently of action, but just nohting I was into. It is out there if you want it. You simply have to being willing to waste some gas and burn your tires.

Setman
03-21-06, 12:35

If you click on "slide show" it has 15 photos of locals?Some of those photos are from last years big bust. The one girl no longer visits Columbus. The way the article presents it, it trys to make you believe those girls were part of a recent crackdown.

Chris H
03-22-06, 08:46
Just a FYI for the mongers in the Cleveland Ave area, LE was out very heavy last night and they may be out like that again tonight.

BSG, your mailbox is full, I want to send you a PM.

Chris H

Broad St Guy
03-22-06, 09:19
Just a FYI for the mongers in the Cleveland Ave area, LE was out very heavy last night and they may be out like that again tonight.

BSG, your mailbox is full, I want to send you a PM.

Chris H

thanks for the heads up. It's empty now.

Broad St Guy
03-23-06, 09:34
So I am out last night making the rounds....but all I see it the same old nasty skanks wondering aimlessly around. The same ones I always see. Of course none of the good looking talent is to be found. Then my mind wonders. Does LE zero in on the good stuff , like we do and leave the skanks to the streets? I am thinking they do. Some of these nasties are out all the time, anytime of the day. It would appear they never go away. I think if these nasties got picked up, it would go along way towards brigtening up the city.

Take notice next time you are out. If some good looking talent comes down the street, not only are the mongers buzzing like flys, so is LE...but the smelly skank goes un-noticed, cept from you sick fucks who like that garbage.

Maybe this is a deterent LE uses? Take the good stuff and leave the nasties? hmmm.. :)

Daman1
03-23-06, 10:36
Dam you so right.And who picks up these nasty hoes anyway.They couldn't give me a freebie.

Eaton Well
03-23-06, 16:05
Hello all,

New to the area but have posted before in my old haunts... Was out cruzing the loop today shortly after lunch and found the usual lack of talent. Noticed several east of central on "S" but nothing really worth stopping for. However the reason I post is on Wednesday afternoon I noticed a very tall (probably 5'11 or taller), healthy looking, blond woman about 24yrd old walking west on "S" with a short dark-haired male. Her outfit (HOT) made her appear to be on the hunt, however she did not look up to make eye contact but instead was in deep conversation with her companion as they walked. When they reached Central they turned and walked towards broad and I broke off contact and left them to their buisness. I would easily rate her a 9/10. Anyone else seen her or know if she is working or not? If she is then WOW! we are all in luck!

Tribal69
03-24-06, 11:20
So I am out last night making the rounds....but all I see it the same old nasty skanks wondering aimlessly around. The same ones I always see. Of course none of the good looking talent is to be found. Then my mind wonders. Does LE zero in on the good stuff , like we do and leave the skanks to the streets? I am thinking they do. Some of these nasties are out all the time, anytime of the day. It would appear they never go away. I think if these nasties got picked up, it would go along way towards brigtening up the city.

Take notice next time you are out. If some good looking talent comes down the street, not only are the mongers buzzing like flys, so is LE...but the smelly skank goes un-noticed, cept from you sick fucks who like that garbage.

Maybe this is a deterent LE uses? Take the good stuff and leave the nasties? hmmm.. :)You have made a great observation. I was in town again last night and saw nothing worth picking from the vine.

TodoRob
03-24-06, 14:56
Found a decent looking petite wsw on the west side around lunch time. I'm sure a lot of you guys know her...blondish hair nice small body. I would guess around 25. Said she has been doing this for years. BBBJ no cim for 20.

Best part was her small tits with nice nipples she let me play with.

Member #1716
03-24-06, 19:18

Maybe this is a deterent LE uses? Take the good stuff and leave the nasties? hmmm.. :)

You maybe on to something BSG. You always here about them busting girls from another board that travel thru town but you never here about the busting any of the transexuals/shemales that post on there. Since last summer when they started the crackdown on travleing girls, the chicks with dicks post have out numbered females Columbus when checking the posting.
Even LE won't touch them, even thou in my opinion they pose more of a risk for all the reasons they always give for busting girls.

Member #1716
03-24-06, 19:21
Only confirmed girl I saw was Ashley and that was on the very last pass. Did see a couple of other black girls that might have been. Very dead early in the week when it was a little colder. I thought business might pick up on a warmer afternoon.

Tuesday the only girl I saw was a Blonde north of Dreamers over on Cleveland.

TodoRob
03-26-06, 09:41
A little more info on my find last Thursday. I think she said here name was chelle. Had on sunglasses and headphones. Definetely a little strung out. Said she had been smoking pot but she had the sniffles real bad. Real small tits with nice nipples. Said she just spent 5 months somewhere. Said she has been busted a lot. She might have been trouble but I really was on the look out for anything. Whenever she said to turn I would go to the next street. She wanted to use my cell to call grandma (thanks for advice in the past).

Wanted me drop her off at a carry-out whre a bunch of people and got pissed when I turned the corner. Told me I was no fun cause I wouldn't tip her. Reason was no cim. She might be a good find.

BigWheelin
03-26-06, 11:39
Drove around Thursday hitting most of the streets posted . Only saw two bsw during drive both so low on scale it was scary. Saw atleast 20 LE around while driving maybe something going on or just wrong time of day.

Broad St Guy
03-26-06, 14:41
Sounds like Chrissy. She uses Michelle sometimes with guys she does not know very well.

A little more info on my find last Thursday. I think she said here name was chelle. Had on sunglasses and headphones. Definetely a little strung out. Said she had been smoking pot but she had the sniffles real bad. Real small tits with nice nipples. Said she just spent 5 months somewhere. Said she has been busted a lot. She might have been trouble but I really was on the look out for anything. Whenever she said to turn I would go to the next street. She wanted to use my cell to call grandma (thanks for advice in the past).

Wanted me drop her off at a carry-out whre a bunch of people and got pissed when I turned the corner. Told me I was no fun cause I wouldn't tip her. Reason was no cim. She might be a good find.

Daman1
03-26-06, 16:30
I finally met the world famous ashley boy she is a true trooper. I met her driving down sullivant. I can tell that she was a keeper back in th day but the streets has taken its toll on her somewhat. She took me to house on yale for fs for a jackson. Few days later I met a WSW name cc. She is about 125lbs SW scale looks 7, skills 8, BBBJCIM for a jackson. She can be found on lakeland st off of westerville sometimes, But she don't come out much she works from her phone. I have digits and they do work. I will trade with seinor members. Ps: While She was giving me a BJ at the sametime I saw old lady getting in her car. I busted just before the lady turned around to see us behind her house in the alley{dum spot to choose}I almost had to beat cc off of me before we got caught. Once she's gets into it she's into it. LOL

Broad St Guy
03-27-06, 08:34
I finally met the world famous ashley boy she is a true trooper. I met her driving down sullivant. I can tell that she was a keeper back in th day but the streets has taken its toll on her somewhat. She took me to house on yale for fs for a jackson. Few days later I met a WSW name cc. She is about 125lbs SW scale looks 7, skills 8, BBBJCIM for a jackson. She can be found on lakeland st off of westerville sometimes, But she don't come out much she works from her phone. I have digits and they do work. I will trade with seinor members. Ps: While She was giving me a BJ at the sametime I saw old lady getting in her car. I busted just before the lady turned around to see us behind her house in the alley{dum spot to choose}I almost had to beat cc off of me before we got caught. Once she's gets into it she's into it. LOL

I am wondering if you found the same Ashley. There is one on Sullivant that goes by Ashley as well. The world famous one is usually on the Hilltop. The other one, is in the area you described and is actually in better condition that the Hilltop famous one. Describe the Ashley you had...

CC has been around for some time. She has a bad rep with some mongers, but I have always forund her to be a great time and gives great service as noted. However she really likes those damn alleys that I simply avoid.

Daman1
03-27-06, 11:23
Met up with cc again sundaynight, this time she had a room already.So I picked her up and on the way she said had a girl freind at the room boy did my wheels start turning. So we got to the room and her freind was a 6 1/2 in looks, white 120lbs red hair about 5'6 not to bad.You could tell she was just starting her career as a sw.So I end up saying screw it Im going for a double. So we agreed on 3 jacksons.CC went to go take a shower not after 15 seconds my member was in her freinds mouth (lol). After cc got out of the shower we proceeded with business, she was so busy trying to coach me into her it turn me off, and with the other girl there I was like screw this.So I told cc I'll get back with her later and started with her feind.Bingo she was a hit and just like I thought she was at the beginning of her career because she was tryin to make love lol.She really got into it and guess what CC got jealous lol,and told her freind to keep it down we do have people next door, boy that was funny .And then cc told me when we hook up again she will make it up to me. CC learned a vaulable lesson customer service is very important. LOL

Broad St Guy
03-28-06, 08:31
daman1 - I did confirm that the Ashley you most likely saw was the one who works Sullivant. She is apparently out and about. The "famous" Ashley is on the Hilltop on Broad. Ashley on the Hilltop has become a grade A skank and it best seen in your rearview mirror as you pass her by.

Also daman1 - I appreciate your attempt at a "lesson", but lets be real. These girls are addicts and trying to survive. They could give two shits about your customer service. They want you to get off and get on your way. If anything CC was trying to teach the new girl, if she was, that lesson. CC has been around the streets for a long time and knows all the tricks. Good thing you got out with your wallet.

ZephyrWind
03-30-06, 10:58
I've known CC for a couple years now, and it really depends how strung out she is. Sometimes, no matter how well you know her, she is bound and determined to try and rip you off...so always be very wary around her.

Went out on a lark, this morning at 8 AM. Headed over to Cleveland/Westerville Rd area, just to see what was up so early. Met Kallie at the gas station on Westerville Rd (Lakeview?????). 5'2" 105-110 pounds, dirty blonde hair and green eyes, a real looker with great breasts. Oh, and she looks like her 18th birthday might have been yesterday.

I introduced her to my good friend Mr Jackson and his twin brother, we retired to her hotel room up Westerville Rd. Outstanding BBBJCIM, and a long fuck in numerous positions. Her pussy was tighter than most assholes I've been in. And she made the best noises I've ever seen. Puts on a great show. Meeting her again this evening to take her on her first trip to Greece. I tried everything I could do to talk her into it this morning but she was adamantly opposed to it. She is, frankly terrified. After a friendly round of bartering she agreed to take the trip with me and my two friends Jackson and Grant. And after seeing that tight fat little ass, I am sure it is going to be well worth it.

I will update.

Eaton Well
03-31-06, 07:46
Okay, had a dream yesterday where I read zypher's post and decided to take a drive down Westerville to see what I could find as well. Although I did not find the new blond, after a couple of passes I did find a bsw named Tina walking towards the gas station from a back street. She was about a 7.5/10 with a decent attitutde. for a jackson and his twin I received a bbbj followed by fs in several positions. Not a bad time, but she was definitly on some altered substance and kept wanting me to take her to the thrift store, etc. I have her digits if anyone wants em

Ripvanwinkle
04-02-06, 11:14
Been way to busy with work et all, found some time on my hands so I decided to take a short stroll on the Westside loop between 5:30pm to 8:30pm. Other than the usual hags, I did not find anything...anyone of interest. Either my timing was off or Uncle Leo and Aunt Ellie are working hard to keep the streets clean, unfortunately my instincts tell me that is not the case, I can still smell pussy out there.

As always play safe
RVW

Ripvanwinkle
04-02-06, 11:37
ZW is on the money with CC, hell I have known her since the tiptop days on Weber and Westerville. Those were the days she was a diamond in the rough, where the chances of have a nice expierence with CC was high. Now her sessionas are about how fast can she separate your money from your wallet into her possesion.

Now this Kallie sounds promising, anymore information on her. Also anyone know of Rabbit on Weber, met her at the new sunnyside bar ( I forget the new name). This chick not only tricks but has friends, however I just cannot see paying $150 - $200 for a one shot, wham bam thank you maam deal.

When I start making that kind of money per 15 to 20 minutes on a regular basis, I will start thinking about these escort prices. Till then show me a diamond in the rough, and I will show you how to have a great time for less than $50.

As always Play safe
RVW

Hotrodz123
04-02-06, 14:41
Are these escort services in Columbus worth the cash or is it manual release?

Broad St Guy
04-02-06, 18:43
Are these escort services in Columbus worth the cash or is it manual release?

There is a thread for escort services. Maybe try there? Or the a s p d site

Soncal
04-02-06, 21:46
Did the Westerville Rd/Cleveland Ave loop. Saw a wsw walking up Westerville Rd, 5'10" 130-135 long brown hair, about a 5 on the scale. Going up Cleveland Ave just before the church, saw a wsw 5'7" blonde hair, very hot. Did a quick turn around but was gone. On Oakland Park, passed a strung out wsw. Maybe 100 lbs if wet. I would rank her 4 on the sw scale. Happy warmer weather is here.

Be safe.

ZephyrWind
04-03-06, 08:25
Tried to get my new friend Kallie to give me some digits I could share, but so far no luck, I'll let ya know when I get em.

An update on the second session the other day.....went back to her hotel room for her Greek lessons and she was incredibly nervous. Never had so much trouble getting through the door. being the trooper she is, she hung with it though and it was worth every penny.

Strangest part...she actually got into it, and when I had finished, she asked me to hit the box for her. Being a thrifty shopper I was more than happy to oblige.

I think I like this one.

Oh, and she said she can be found on Westerville Road usually mornings, never at night.

Good luck and good hunting.

John Ohio
04-03-06, 11:08
Anyone seen thin dark haired Sarah on West Broad. Awesome bj skills albeit with a spit. Had digits for her but lost em.

Broad St Guy
04-03-06, 20:26
Thin, blue eyes, belly pierced? Her real name is Danielle, and last I heard she was in the LE hotel. No word since. She is a gem though.

Anyone seen thin dark haired Sarah on West Broad. Awesome bj skills albeit with a spit. Had digits for her but lost em.

Eaton Well
04-04-06, 10:30
Took a drive today and saw a lot out on Westerville/Cleveland. CC and Candi and others were out at the gas station, and further north on Cleveland was Melissa, a wsw, mid 30s, and a bit streetworn but still serviceable. Still no sign of the new blond :( but i'm looking :). Warm weather is really heating things up a bit!

Eaton Well

John Ohio
04-04-06, 11:16
Yeah, thats the one. I'd be real interested to know when she gets out.

Wing Star
04-05-06, 00:05
Hi all!

My new job no longer brings me to C-bus very much, so Idon't get to post much anymore. Today was an exception to that situation as I was able to make one of my increasingly rare visits to your town. Business took me out by the airport, and while driving up Steltzer on my way to the Easton mall, I noticed what appeared to be a massage parlor by the BP that is across from the Centerfolds strip bar. I didn't get to stop in, but I was wondering if anyone has tried this place yet? It was simply named, "Spa" and it had a sign that mentioned "girls" quite obviously. The place was definetly trying to keep a low profile and not attract a lot of attention. I almost drove right by it without noticing. This all could be good signs. Can anyone add any details? PM me if you want. Thanks!

Chris H
04-05-06, 01:33
Wing Star, that place is weak, just like all the MP's in C-Bus. If you want a REAL MP, you gotta go over seas.

Chris H

Broad St Guy
04-05-06, 07:34
Wing Star, that place is weak, just like all the MP's in C-Bus. If you want a REAL MP, you gotta go over seas.

Chris H

Actually Chris - Real AMPs are avaialable in many places in the US, including Ohio. (this is why we see guys coming her asking for them) Columbus is just lame when it comes to them. Of course we make up for it with a more active SW scene and a escort scene that is getting better. Some of the towns I have traveled to in Ohio and states nearby have zero SW or escorts, but they do have AMPs.

AsianFan
04-05-06, 08:38
Actually Chris - Real AMPs are avaialable in many places in the US, including Ohio. (this is why we see guys coming her asking for them) Columbus is just lame when it comes to them. Of course we make up for it with a more active SW scene and a escort scene that is getting better. Some of the towns I have traveled to in Ohio and states nearby have zero SW or escorts, but they do have AMPs.

Actually you guys had some very good AMPs, they all got closed down. Lily's, VIP, and Jade were all really good with some great women. Oasis was hit and miss, but had started getting some hotter women before it was closed down. One of the women who was at Lily's, now works up in Warren at 4 Seasons and has a legendary reputation, she goes by the name July. LE and the mayor have done their best to eliminate the fun spots in C-Bus.

AF

Tanman069
04-05-06, 08:44
Hi all!

My new job no longer brings me to C-bus very much, so Idon't get to post much anymore. Today was an exception to that situation as I was able to make one of my increasingly rare visits to your town. Business took me out by the airport, and while driving up Steltzer on my way to the Easton mall, I noticed what appeared to be a massage parlor by the BP that is across from the Centerfolds strip bar. I didn't get to stop in, but I was wondering if anyone has tried this place yet? It was simply named, "Spa" and it had a sign that mentioned "girls" quite obviously. The place was definetly trying to keep a low profile and not attract a lot of attention. I almost drove right by it without noticing. This all could be good signs. Can anyone add any details? PM me if you want. Thanks!It's the typical Columbus jack shack.

Daman1
04-05-06, 09:32
I was coming through 18th and bryden this morning when I saw one the BEST woman I ever seen in that whole neighborhood.So I circle the block to talk to her.She was acting wierd from the jump.I ask her to get in so we could talk and she was like what do you need.I said get in first I want bite you unless you want me too (tryin to break the ice).She said bluntly Im working .So I said sit in then so we can talk.She said Im 50 dollars and show me the money.I said I can't do that so she went her way and I went mine.Im so glad I think with my other head sometimes (lol) .Be careful out there fellow mongers that situation could have been tragic.Ps she was black kind of thick but not fat.About 5'5 weight 145lb or 150lbs,long straight hair well groomed hair.Shades and a brown BabyPhat sweat suit .Brown skinned clear complexion,and pretty.On the scale she would have been a 9.Its a small chance that I might be wrong.But Im not chancing it.(Screw that).lol