PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-05, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Jack First
01-02-06, 01:45
I've traditionally frequented SS, RM, the old R7, PT, etc., but when I stop by to check out the lineups I am not impressed lately. I always pass and move on to check out the next place. However, I have been satisfied with at least one provider at the new VIP everytime I am disappointed elsewhere. By this I mean that there is at least one that meets my expectations for youth(at least under 30), shape(no 2 kids type of stomach out of shape/health look), and face(no fuglies). And one last thing: I usually go for the FOB Korean look, so I don't go for the locals or haole types. Overall this place has consistently delivered. Anyplace else you guys know of that is pretty reliable like this? Btw, I go at random times/days after 4pm and before 2am.
Happy hunting in 2006!

C Kramer
01-03-06, 05:56
Anybody know a place I can rent a "jacuzzi room" for an hour or so to bring in a girl? In L.A., there are places like that. Not particularly interested in renting a hotel room unless I have to, but does anyone have any suggestions? I assume Smile Spa is not that kind of place.

Jzjz
01-03-06, 15:09
Has anyone seen Ling Ling lately at the AMP in the Sam Sung Plaza? She's the young, cute haole. I heard she was getting a boob job in November. Any reports?

Jzjz

Turboman808
01-04-06, 03:23
Was watching the Orange Bowl at Kincaids when I decided to take a walk over for some AMP fun. Did the Rappongi/Queen/Pink stroll, nothing looked good at all. Went to RM and saw a cute girl in white. Asked mamasan for her, she introduced herself as Tomato. Fun girl! Cute, maybe late 30's, with a great attitude.

Took me to the shower and did a slow, unrushed job. Wiped my toes down carefully, I was curious as to why. Went back to the room, she massaged me for a few minutes, then sucked on my toes. Sproing! She left, and when she came back, she had changed into a nightie. She gave me an awesome tongue bath, several minutes of asian, then did the flip and put on the hat. She went back to suck on my toes before she worked her way up my thighs.

Nice CBJ, nice changes in texture and suction. Lots of moaning and slurping noises. Then she did CG, saying I was too big. We laughed, I said she tells that to all her customers.

Then we went doggie, she said to go easy (I don't bang girls hard, its not right). Lots of moaning, and even though she had put in lube, I could tell some of the wetness was natural.

Went to mish, and got to look at her gorgeous face. She talks some dirty stuff, like "you f#$ me good, you wanna be my boyfriend? you have to f#@ me every night..."

I made her cum with me, we cuddled and laughed when the hat got stuck inside her when I pulled out. She gave me her cell and told me to come back and call her first. Definitely will.

Looks: 8
Body: 7
Attitude: 9

Ten Batsu
01-05-06, 16:41
Okay. I love older women...so how was her services? Is it worth it? Local japanese...I'm diggin' it so I hope you got some 411 about her! Anal...that's kind of shocking. Or YMMV?

Be safe.Besides Angela any other older local gals out there? I find they don't move around as much and know what the customer wants. I tried Angela and she seemed surprised when I asked about anal. Was not impressed although she has a good personality.

Hypo Luxa
01-05-06, 18:47
>>> (I don't bang girls hard, its not right).

What? It's right for me baby! I like pound da shit out of 'um!!! If they ask me to go soft, then OK. But most girls like to be fucked and fucked hard.

CurtisMoto69
01-06-06, 06:49
I drove by PCR last night but it was quite empty. Anyone have reports on this place of lately?

Muff Diver
01-06-06, 11:36
Hey Ten. You said Angela was surprised when asked about anal, I take it that she said no? I've seen her several times in the past and she didn't seem like the type to do anal, I'm just curious.

kataichimpo
01-06-06, 14:17
Hey Ten. You said Angela was surprised when asked about anal, I take it that she said no? I've seen her several times in the past and she didn't seem like the type to do anal, I'm just curious.yes she does act like she's surprised. I had to ask her couple of times and then she went for it. Unless this is a different angela? Or ymmv, but then everyone else I know got anal from her that asked. If you are a first timer with her, she might tell you next time. i know i started getting anal from her after the 1st visit.

Ten Batsu
01-06-06, 15:09
Hey Ten. You said Angela was surprised when asked about anal, I take it that she said no? I've seen her several times in the past and she didn't seem like the type to do anal, I'm just curious.

I was merely trying to verify an earlier post I read here.

Muff Diver
01-06-06, 23:35
I was merely trying to verify an earlier post I read here.

So was I. I apologize for asking a personal question on a public forum, my bad.

Lickin Lounger
01-07-06, 08:14
Felt the itch today and did an amp stroll after unsuccessful kb/vb hunt (see post in KB forum).

Started off with a visit to Eve, I called the other day and the girl who answered the phone had a sexy sweet voice (not that of a mama smoking cigars). Unfortunately Eve only had two girls working, both older (mid 30s) so I left. Then visited Sugi's, didn't see anything I liked, so walked up the stairs to Evergreen. Mama showed 4 girls to me, two were taller koreans in 30s dressed like they were going to church, one was a dark-skinned korean or japanese with huge implants and bleached hair and low volce (not my thing, was scared she was once a he), and the fourth was a young HAOLE girl with light blonde hair. Might've gone with the haole on another day but for now decided to skip. Called up M-Palace but was told only one girl was working, and she was busy. Besides, didn't want to walk all the way over there. Called up Arisoo (Pennysaver coupon), mama said she had two local girls working, in early 20s, which really tempted me, but ended up going to Mika because I didn't like my experience at Arisoo with the latina last time I went.

Anyways, met with Michelle at Mika. Michelle is tall (5'7) and slender (very slim legs & hips) with C implants, very giggly/flirty. She's 29, moved here from NYC. She's easily one of the prettier ones I've seen in my AMP tours of late. Good english. Helped me with a shower (instead of TS, at my request), washed my friend to show me she's down, and went back to the room for massage. After donning the hat, I got with all the usual suspects for $.9. She gave me over an hour of her time and was pretty relentless in her efforts, crazy crazy girl. She likes to sing along with the radio while riding cg-style. I won't repeat (but I never do), but hope you guys have fun, and let me know how it goes. As always, YMMV.

Asianlover4u
01-07-06, 13:18
Went to Pine Tree and had Bebe. She is Korean, about 5'3" C cups, slightly over slender. Everything started out good, table shower, went into bed and gave me a light massage, all the while we were having light conversation. We finally got down to business, started off with bbj, then she got on top, and she started talking while doing cowgirl, switched to doggy and finished with mish. During this whole time she kept on talking about all kinds of things it started getting me limp. This is the first time I ever had a girl who just talked so much made things feel like I wasn't even there, such and odd feeling.

Would not repeat with her.

Bayfarm Cwl
01-07-06, 14:27
Felt the itch today and did an amp stroll after unsuccessful kb/vb hunt (see post in KB forum).

Started off with a visit to Eve, I called the other day and the girl who answered the phone had a sexy sweet voice (not that of a mama smoking cigars). Unfortunately Eve only had two girls working, both older (mid 30s) so I left. Then visited Sugi's, didn't see anything I liked, so walked up the stairs to Evergreen. Mama showed 4 girls to me, two were taller koreans in 30s dressed like they were going to church, one was a dark-skinned korean or japanese with huge implants and bleached hair and low volce (not my thing, was scared she was once a he), and the fourth was a young HAOLE girl with light blonde hair. Might've gone with the haole on another day but for now decided to skip. Called up M-Palace but was told only one girl was working, and she was busy. Besides, didn't want to walk all the way over there. Called up Arisoo (Pennysaver coupon), mama said she had two local girls working, in early 20s, which really tempted me, but ended up going to Mika because I didn't like my experience at Arisoo with the latina last time I went.

Anyways, met with Michelle at Mika. Michelle is tall (5'7) and slender (very slim legs & hips) with C implants, very giggly/flirty. She's 29, moved here from NYC. She's easily one of the prettier ones I've seen in my AMP tours of late. Good english. Helped me with a shower (instead of TS, at my request), washed my friend to show me she's down, and went back to the room for massage. After donning the hat, I got with all the usual suspects for $.9. She gave me over an hour of her time and was pretty relentless in her efforts, crazy crazy girl. She likes to sing along with the radio while riding cg-style. I won't repeat (but I never do), but hope you guys have fun, and let me know how it goes. As always, YMMV.Do you remember the names of the 2 girls you talked to at Eve's? I am going down there sometime next month. Any details on them? Thanks,

Pov Luva
01-08-06, 08:11
Was watching the Orange Bowl at Kincaids when I decided to take a walk over for some AMP fun. Did the Rappongi/Queen/Pink stroll, nothing looked good at all. Went to RM and saw a cute girl in white. Asked mamasan for her, she introduced herself as Tomato. Fun girl! Cute, maybe late 30's, with a great attitude.

Took me to the shower and did a slow, unrushed job. Wiped my toes down carefully, I was curious as to why. Went back to the room, she massaged me for a few minutes, then sucked on my toes. Sproing! She left, and when she came back, she had changed into a nightie. She gave me an awesome tongue bath, several minutes of asian, then did the flip and put on the hat. She went back to suck on my toes before she worked her way up my thighs.

Nice CBJ, nice changes in texture and suction. Lots of moaning and slurping noises. Then she did CG, saying I was too big. We laughed, I said she tells that to all her customers.

Then we went doggie, she said to go easy (I don't bang girls hard, its not right). Lots of moaning, and even though she had put in lube, I could tell some of the wetness was natural.

Went to mish, and got to look at her gorgeous face. She talks some dirty stuff, like "you f#$ me good, you wanna be my boyfriend? you have to f#@ me every night..."

I made her cum with me, we cuddled and laughed when the hat got stuck inside her when I pulled out. She gave me her cell and told me to come back and call her first. Definitely will.

Looks: 8
Body: 7
Attitude: 9TurboMan,

What ethnicity was she? Tall? Busty?

In any case, I decided to hit up RM tonite around 1230a. My first jaunt into the AMP scene. Gotta say I was nervous but prepared from all the reports. Thank you gang!

Very discreet entrance and parking. At the top of the stairs, a couch with 6-7 girls varying in age, build and ethnicity were all staring. Gosh it was hard to pick. Mama-san took me to a room, asked me for the tip and which girl I want. I described her as a local girl, with brown wavy hair and wearing a blue dress. About 30 seconds later, in comes, Sasha.

She's a bout 5'2", 110lb with a nice body, good looks and C-cups. She's in her early to mid 20's and had a slight accent that I could not pickup. Sounded Latino but her English was pretty good so I assumed transplanted local. We talked for a little bit and got on with the services. She started with a CBJ and really worked it good. She let me touch her, finger and lick her as well. She was moaning quite a lot claiming that I know how to eat pussy...yeah, I am sure she says that about all her customers. Did her in the mish position for about 5 minutes and then wanted DATY again. She obliged and I went down. The lube she used was flavored so there no other taste. Finished up with mish-CIP after about 30 minutes.

Overall, the service was very good. No shower or massage but did not know if I had to ask. Nevertheless, Sasha is recommended but YMMV.

L: 7 (pierced upper lip and tats)
A: 8
B: 8
S: 9

Damage: $.5 + $1.5 (worth it in my book)

Be Safe!

PL

Kamipulu
01-08-06, 19:30
Went to Pine Tree and had Bebe. She is Korean, about 5'3" C cups, slightly over slender. Everything started out good, table shower, went into bed and gave me a light massage, all the while we were having light conversation. We finally got down to business, started off with bbj, then she got on top, and she started talking while doing cowgirl, switched to doggy and finished with mish. During this whole time she kept on talking about all kinds of things it started getting me limp. This is the first time I ever had a girl who just talked so much made things feel like I wasn't even there, such and odd feeling.

Would not repeat with her.

I visited Bebe on Thursday. I concur with your review. Too much talk. TS was very simple and quick. No massage. Would not repeat.

Love Sex 22
01-08-06, 19:39
Maybe she is taking drugs ,Like Ecstasy .Some people have this reaction cannot stop talking . A girl i knew in Thailand had the same symptoms an finally she admitted to me that she took half of a pill .

Lickin Lounger
01-09-06, 04:55
Do you remember the names of the 2 girls you talked to at Eve's? I am going down there sometime next month. Any details on them? Thanks,

Nah, didn't talk to them - just looked, etc. and said no. but the girl with bleached hair & implant C/Ds at Pinetree was named Cindy.

-Lickin Lounger

Lickin Lounger
01-09-06, 15:40
Nah, didn't talk to them - just looked, etc. and said no. but the girl with bleached hair & implant C/Ds at Pinetree was named Cindy.

-Lickin Lounger

BTW, Eve's is supposed to have local girls on some nights after 9:30pm, but I've called ahead 3x; was told they did, but when I checked that wasn't the case. M-Palace's local girls don't return till late next week sometime I've been told. Anyone seen the local girls at Arisoo?

Kimchi
01-09-06, 15:48
What is the story on R9? I have heard that they are having problems with the building owner. I don't see any reports about it so they must have some big problems. I know that the girls are not like when they had R7. Then they had some great girls. I hear that the owner of the shop is down on her luck and needs your help. Use the coupons. If business picks up she can get the better girls back. They don't work if no business. I hear Maya is in SF and who knows where the others went. Let me know what the status is as I won't be back until June or July.

Asianlover4u
01-10-06, 20:05
Went to Arisoo this past weekend and there were only two girls working. One was haole and the other was korean. I am really not into haole girls but this girl was looked good, about 5'4" tight stomach, looked like natural C cups, and nice ass. I would have partaken but mama said she wasn't available as she was feeling sick. So I took the Korean girl, ok looks, a little too tall for me 5'6" - 5'7" w/out heels, and ok service. If you guys like haole girls she looks like she would be worth your while.

Jon Doh
01-10-06, 21:38
Hey people...i was just wondering where Arisoo is located? Cause everytime I'm around that area i can't seem to find that place. I mean I know that the PS says that its in a kitty corner from Brian's but i don't see it. Thanks in advance

Oh another thing to that people that wrote about "bebe" from PT, I was with her sometime this past week, and yes she did talk way too much lol. And yes I did go limp too while being with her. So yes, I will probably not be with her again or would not recommend to anyone else either.

Just my 2 cents :P

Hiroslammer
01-11-06, 02:28
I've been living in Honolulu for the past three months and during that time I've been to AMPs at least a couple of dozen times. All in all, they seem to vary to me with no definite favorite out there. All the girls seem to vary, have seen some really great Asian ladies, mostly Korean. I would add Rosemari seems to have the most selection at one time. Will keep everybody posted.

Asianlover4u
01-14-06, 13:22
Went to Arisoo to try out the haole girl there. She wasnt working at the time so I had Mimi, she is Korean/Japanese according to her. She gave me a body to body shower, and when we got back in the room, she wanted to have the money up front. Then we got down to business, cbj, cowgirl, doggy, ended in mish I always like to be on top. The one thing good about her is she has great pussy control. She is able to squeeze like no ones business.

She also mentioned that they have some young girls there, 18 and 19 years old. She said on Sunday a 18yr old Local Asian Girl is supposed to start work.

Candy Addict
01-15-06, 05:04
Ok, here's the scenario. You carefully read every post in this thread. Based on multiple reviews, you decide there's one particular provider at some AMP that sounds like she'd really float your outrigger and you just have to try her. So you go to an AMP you've never been to before, and ask for a provider you've never seen before, by name. The provider is understandably curious about how you knew to ask for her when you've never seen her. So what do you tell her, fellow mongerers?

The last time this happened to me (many months ago), I said a friend had recommended her, but then she wanted to know who the friend was. Since it was someone from the board here, I just made up some name that was vaguely similar to his username here. Naturally, the provider didn't recognize it, so she asked me to describe my "friend." Well, I made up a pretty vague description that could have described half the guys on Oahu. Eventually she just let it drop and gave me a good session, but she was really curious about who was recommending her. I think she wanted to thank him for the business! Anyway, ever since then I've wondered how the rest of you handle this issue. I'm sure it's come up with more than a few of you. And, I suspect it's going to crop up again with me soon when I resume mongering after months on the sidelines.

Happy New Year of Mongering to all!

CA

Slowdriver
01-15-06, 08:20
Went to Arisoo to try out the haole girl there. She wasnt working at the time so I had Mimi, she is Korean/Japanese according to her. She gave me a body to body shower, and when we got back in the room, she wanted to have the money up front. Then we got down to business, cbj, cowgirl, doggy, ended in mish I always like to be on top. The one thing good about her is she has great pussy control. She is able to squeeze like no ones business.

She also mentioned that they have some young girls there, 18 and 19 years old. She said on Sunday a 18yr old Local Asian Girl is supposed to start work.Where is Arisoo?

Slowdriver
01-15-06, 08:27
Hey I was wondering where Arisoo is.

Poppa Pump
01-15-06, 21:02
I popped my head at Imperial and saw this cute asian chic with blonde hair. I believe she was local and had tats on her back. Anybody know of this girl?

Iliketowatch
01-16-06, 20:05
Ok, here's the scenario. You carefully read every post in this thread. Based on multiple reviews, you decide there's one particular provider at some AMP that sounds like she'd really float your outrigger and you just have to try her. So you go to an AMP you've never been to before, and ask for a provider you've never seen before, by name. The provider is understandably curious about how you knew to ask for her when you've never seen her. So what do you tell her, fellow mongerers?

The last time this happened to me (many months ago), I said a friend had recommended her, but then she wanted to know who the friend was. Since it was someone from the board here, I just made up some name that was vaguely similar to his username here. Naturally, the provider didn't recognize it, so she asked me to describe my "friend." Well, I made up a pretty vague description that could have described half the guys on Oahu. Eventually she just let it drop and gave me a good session, but she was really curious about who was recommending her. I think she wanted to thank him for the business! Anyway, ever since then I've wondered how the rest of you handle this issue. I'm sure it's come up with more than a few of you. And, I suspect it's going to crop up again with me soon when I resume mongering after months on the sidelines.

Happy New Year of Mongering to all!

CAWhen I hear about someone interesting from this post, I usually go in and ask for the girl. When the girl asked how I know her name, I just say the last time I was in here, you were taking a customer to the back and I asked the mama who you were because you caught my eye. Just make sure you check the posts so you know the (rough) time that she was working and not on vacation somewhere so she can't say she was there that week (night).

Member #2650
01-16-06, 21:18
I popped my head at Imperial and saw this cute asian chic with blonde hair. I believe she was local and had tats on her back. Anybody know of this girl?
Hey why don't you give her a try, and let us know the info. This way you can give back for all the info shared in the past. I don't mean to be a pr!(k, but we shouldn't be sellfish when we start up on a new board. If someone had a bad time with her, I'm sure they would've posted about her already. Plus, right now I am living vicariously through you guys because I lost my job, and am trying to fight bankruptcy proceedings. Being broke sucks, and not in the good way that I enjoy!

With that said, I think you may be talking about the young pinay who used to work for a little while at Rosemarri. If that's her, my friend said she was new and didn't really have much skills, but she was willing to learn.

PEACE!

Asianlover4u
01-18-06, 12:05
Arisoo is close to Rockza and right next to MIKA Relaxation. Where Palama Supermarket is the road right across from the entrance is the road you would have to take to get to Arisoo.

First Try
01-21-06, 01:45
Stopped by today at 230PM. Parking was easy but I saw that the 3 spaces next to the stairway are reserved for Ohana.Harder to tell at night when cabs & patrons are packed into the lot. Walked up stairs & Ruby let me in. She remembered me and asked if I went elsewhere. LOL Had to save the funds! Showered, went to room #1, listened to classical music during massage. I kinda went at the wrong time because they were cleaning again and this time there was a large towel shortage. On the flip I wore a hand towel over the privates. She asked me if I wanted a longer massage and then answered the question for me, of course you do. Off came the top, then the oil but this time she did the prostate massage. I gotta say it's not my thing and that's just me. Deed finished 0.5 to the house & 0.6 tip. I forgot who posted that 0.6 is too much but I am not trying to raise the prices but now I've been there enough that I like the service and attitude.

I think I finally saw Nana briefly from down the hall but not sure. I do know the doorbell rang during my session.

Till next time

Arzy69
01-23-06, 03:46
Me and my buddy went to RM last nite. Went upstairs and mamasan brought us to our rooms. Usual questions like have you been here before. Told her I was here before when it was still KIKU. Paid .5 for the one hour session.

Went to choose the lady BTW this parlor has more choices around six ladies at the time compared to those other places with only 2 or 3 girl tops. She came and told me that she will do the shower thing. Wow scrubbed me down even my cracks was not spared. After the shower went to the room and proceeded with the CBJ with a lot of slurping and moaning which made me more horny. I asked her name and guessed what, her name was the famous "Tomato" that I read over the board. Her nationality is Taiwanese about late 30's but a killer body and nice tits. She has those famous chinese porn star built, small frame and nice ass.

Did CG first and finished with Mish no rush but she talks too much. Overall was good, one of my nicest fuck with an asian girl. Tip was too much though, asked for 1.5 which is kinda expensive. Well it was my first time in Hawaii, and did not haggle since I was kinda of a tourist. Gave me her number and I don't know why? Maybe for outside call. Well she's a good lay. Got back stateside and I am still missing Hawaii.

Will try a korean next time.

Aloha and Mahalo.

Clandestine782
01-23-06, 16:01
There is no general section, so I'll have to put my post here. Sorry about this guys.

My central issue is this: I'm looking for an abundant supply of East Asian vagina to keep me sated for the foreseeable future. Living here in China (where I currently am) may not be a long term option. The salaries are too low and the number of women that are actually available (with any one job) is not all that great-- compounded by the fact that there are not enough women here as it is and the local men don't like you putting your hands on their women.

People have told me that the local Asian girls there (Hawaiian) are also very conservative and in trying to sell myself into that dating market, I may be going from the frying pan into the fire. Would there be other choices to keep me busy?

There is also the question of just what am I likely to be able to find to do (in terms of employment)? I know that in places like Puerto Rico, the wages are terribly deflated. The abundance of sex industry jobs that seem to be in Hawaii (from this board) gives me the impression that there is not much to do there in terms of work. I've done a number of things, among them Chemistry and driving an 18 wheeler.

Can anyone give me some suggestions? I'd be delighted to get something by PM from you guys.

AsiaTraveler2
01-24-06, 03:05
There is no general section, so I'll have to put my post here. Sorry about this guys.

My central issue is this: I'm looking for an abundant supply of East Asian vagina to keep me sated for the foreseeable future.

There is also the question of just what am I likely to be able to find to do (in terms of employment)? I know that in places like Puerto Rico, the wages are terribly deflated. The abundance of sex industry jobs that seem to be in Hawaii (from this board) gives me the impression that there is not much to do there in terms of work. I've done a number of things, among them Chemistry and driving an 18 wheeler.

Clandestine;

I'm a bit surprised that you can't find anything in China. What part of China? Shanghai and Beijing seem to be crawling with woman. I'm also not sure why "sex industry" jobs would have anything to do with other forms of employment. We don't have much in manufacturing, but there's alot of jobs available. Hotels, Restaurants, Construction, Retail, Wholesale, Finance, Medical, etc, etc, etc. Not trying to rag on you. Just not sure what kind of answer you are expecting. Hawaii's not a whole lot different than anywhere else in the U.S. and also has a mix of the orient. Have you been to the U.S. or were you originally from the U.S.? Did you take any hops to Thailand, Japan, Korea or elsewhere in Asia?

AT2

Kamipulu
01-26-06, 05:38
Went by Smile Spa Monday afternoon. Found out that the shower room sprung a leak and they had plumbers over trying to fix the problem.

I needed a fix so decided to stay and try out Pink, a petite k-girl about 5'1" 95 lbs. Cute face. Service was simple. Finger tip massage all over the body, CBJ then multiple positions. Since the shower rooms were out of service she brought in some hot towels to clean up afterwards. Overall I might repeat once they fix the leak. .50/1.00

L: 7
S: 7
A: 8

Pov Luva
01-27-06, 13:33
Could not sleep this am so I decided to check out an AMP. On my way in I decided to check out DT first by Longs. Boy there were a lot SWs at 4am. Why is that? Are they catching those who go in early to work? Anyways, saw lots of the DT usuals but really wanted to do the AMP scene so I went to Rosemarri

The door was closed so I thought they were closed too but they weren't. It was a little "late" in the am as the girls were resting or left for the night. There was only one girl in front and she was a very attractive and slender Korean girl was bending over, fixing her purse and giving me the booty shot. Mama-san took me to the room and gave me the usual interrogation. Paid her my fee and waited. It was few minutes before someone came in. Heard a lot of talking outside prior and was concerned that no one was available and mama-san would have to step in. (Yikes!) In walks in the girl I saw. Her name is Cathy and she is from the mainland. Didn't bother to get the geographics but did ask if her name started with a C or K.

As mentioned before, Cathy is very attractive and tall for a Korean. A little skinny for my tastes but she had nice hips and long but slender legs. I would say A-cup at best but boy did she was good in the foreplay. Lots of kissing, licking, caressing and slurping. After the CBJ, she went to CG and we ended in mish. Because I am large, those "beds" are too hard for me so I usually stand up quickly after the deed is done just so I can get feeling in my legs. After I stood up though Cathy got slightly offended and wanted to cuddle. So I obliged and went back on the bed. Thought that was funny.

Well, at this early or "late" in the AM, they turn off the A/C so the other girls can sleep comfortably. So both her and I were pretty sweaty after a 20+ minute session so she took me to the shower. Lathered me up and gave me a massage. The foot massage was killers and I almost fell asleep on the table.

Overall, I would say it was a decent experience if you include the shower. As you can see from my report, I didn't go into the details of the deed as the sex was ok but nothing to gloat about here. Don't think I would see her again just because I like ones with B-cups or better and with a better attitude. I guess what can you expect at 5am huh?

Damage .5 + 1.5. L-9, A-7, B-6, S-6.

That's my report. Be safe!

PL

BTW - have any of you "rejected" a girl that mama-san sent to the room? If so, how do you that without making a scene? PM me or reply. Thanks!

Islandson
01-27-06, 15:52
Well made an appointment at Ohana and when I got there Kimberly was busy so told Julie would be back, you know they don’t want you slip away to she told me, wait a while, no way I am thinking, I’, in the mood. So make some lame excuse about going shopping at Walmart. So I split and drive on King Street and go to Top Floor. There was only on girl there and she looked good so went in. Asked her name and she said Lucky, hmm must be that girl that worked at Tengoku Spa.

Well, she was really sweet. So shower, get the 10 cents massage…the lame one and goes to business, daty, doggy, mish, Russian, and mish again to finish. It was nice. I am a newbie so cannot tell what is outstanding yet, so will try out more places. She was nice and would repeat later after trying more places.

Okay then the next day had some funds left so went to Ohana. Had Nana, she was nice. Sometimes she is up and down in behavior it seems. I think Kimberly has the most professional attitude there. Well anyway had FS, daty and mish, haha, that was enough for that day. It was okay and just went to see her because hadn’t seen her in couple of months.

Just a side note, went to Autumn Moon by CompUSA and saw that they had a lot of nice looking girls. Sat with one and asked how much, $$$ for the room, fs, oh too much, sorry maybe next time. Then she tells me $ for bj and I tell her I bought her two drinks and she tells me that was introduction drinks, duh, no credit, sorry maybe next time just get to business since I know you already, she says fine then I leave.

Top Floor L 9 .5 + 1,5
S 8
A 8

Ohana L 6 .5 + 1.2
S 8
A 9

Geeko
01-27-06, 23:28
BTW - have any of you "rejected" a girl that mama-san sent to the room? If so, how do you that without making a scene? PM me or reply. Thanks!I have done it once or twice. Sort of felt bad doing so, but figure it is my money I'm spending so might as well get what I want. I just politely ask if there are any other girls working and available. Haven't had a problem yet.

LexLuther
01-28-06, 16:52
Pot Luva,

No need to make a scene. Just ask for mamasan and explain to her that you would prefer to see a different girl. You don't need to be rude or to insult anyone. Good odds that mamasan will either honor your wishes or explain that no one else is available. If so, you must then either take whomever is available or explain that you'll come back at another time.

Remember to be polite but steadfast. Don't raise your voice or use any insulting gestures. Try to be polite and reserved. These people are asians and will respect you for your honesty, kindness, and self-control.

Lex

Hypo Luxa
01-28-06, 18:47
Asked her name and she said Lucky, hmm must be that girl that worked at Tengoku Spa.Was she a big girl, meaning really thick, but in a good way? Big, huge tits? Big doe eyes? Deep tan and highlighted hair? Really high voice? If so, that's sounds like Lucky!

Qjkl
01-28-06, 20:53
Pov,
I send girls back all the time. You can pretty much do it anytime before the shower and no one has much of a problem with it. The easiest way is when the girl gets sent in, if she's not your type, is ask the girl to speak to the mama. Tell the mama what you're looking for, and the mama will try to accomodate you or not. If you do it all the time, the mama might get pissed off and not let you in anymore. If you go earlier in the day/later at night and the girls get woken up and you keep sending them back, you won't be real popular.

Speed King
01-30-06, 03:32
About 3 weeks ago I went to China Spa after a long night of drinking and clubbing for some relaxation. Went to the door and mamasan was a little leary of me. Im a black guy but pretty clean cut and good looking so AMP's are worried that I may be LE. Anyway after reassuring mama that im not LE we enter establishmet where I take off my shoes and socks and put on the most comfortable slippers I have ever worn! Good start. I enter one of the rooms and pay the usual .5 for the house. Wait a few mins and in comes Ruby. She is a Korean lady in her 30's with a really nice bubble butt. I was like damn this chick has a nice ass! She proceeds to undress me and we head to the shower. I got a very unrushed, very, very, very thorough shower. This girl didnt miss anything. She payed alot of attention to the ass and the little fella. She dried me off and back to the room we go. After a few mins she comes back with her little bag of tricks and starts with some very good massage. Massage was so good I was actually starting to fall asleep. Then the flip and some more very nice massage. She was looking at me with this devilish smile while playing with my balls and asked if I wanted more. Of course!! She went into some bbbj for a few mins to get me at full, and i mean full attention! She put on the cover and did some cbj and a little asian for a while. This chick has some skills. For real. We then went into some CG, RCG, Doggy, and finished in Mish. After I was done she left and came back with 2 hot towels. One for the clean up and she put the other one on my face and gave me a really nice facial massage. At the end she kept calling me superman. Apparently they call you that when it takes you a while to get to release. As we walk out she jokingly tells all the girls that I am "superman" and they all come up and jokingly poke fun at me and even a few of them fondled me. Wow. I was almost ready for round 2. After I had my socks and shoes back on she gave me a peppermint and a kiss on the lips and sent me on my was. Overall this service was absolutley incredible. I dont usually go for the older chicks ( 30's and 40's) but that is where I seem to have the best time. I tipped her 1.5. Her service was top notch and I would recommend her to anyone.

I have had 2 experiences at Pink. 1 good and 1 bad. The first was an older Korean lady in her late 30's to early 40's.I think she said her name was Candy? Im not sure though. She was about 5'4 110 with b/c cups. Her hair was kinda short and highlighted which kinda gave her this really sophisticated look. Very hot. I paid .5 to the house and we had a very good table shower that almost got me to cloud nine. I had to tell her to not be so thorough and she just smiled and laughed. Got a really light massage and then the flip. More massage then some CBJ. We went into CG,Doggy then Mish. She got a hot towel and cleaned me up afterward. Paid her 1.5 for the great service.

My second experience at Pink didnt go so well. I got a Korean chick who was 5'5 about 140. She wasnt fat but just a little on the thick side. I didnt see any other girls there but I was horny so I just decided to roll with it. Big mistake. Table shower was very very rushed. It maybe lasted about 3 mins. I was like ok maybe she just wants to get down to business. Get back to the room for some pretty bad massage. She asked for 1.5 up front. I obliged. Went into CG and she didnt take her shirt off and wouldnt let me suck on her tits. I was starting to get a bit frustrated at this point. We went to some doggy and her vagina was not smelling so well. It wasnt really stinky but the smell was kinda pungent. While doing her doggy she said I had to stop because I was treating her bad. Now I dont pound chicks when I go into these places just out of respect. At this point she says I can get another girl or she can finish me with her hands. I asked to see the mamasan. She got very angry with me and tried to reason with me. I refused and wanted to see the mamasan. The manager came in and said she had nothing to do with what goes on in the rooms. Then the girl came back in with a pink apron and said that she was the mamasan tonight. I was really ina bind at this point so to save some face I just decided to have her finish me with her hand. After about 15 mins and alot of moans of frustration from her I finally came. I promptly left while she gave me a dirty look. I just chalked it up as a loss.

I really enjoy going to AMP's and have only had a couple of bad experiences in the 30+ times i have been to these establishments. It seems that you either have to catch the ones that are FOB or the older ( meaning late 20' - 40's) women to have a good experience. There have been exceptions but this is the age range where i have the best time. It seems that some of the younger women have poor attutudes and expect every customer to finish in 10 mins. I like to take my time and enjoy myself. I may be a little bigger in size than most customer but i make it a point to start off very slowly so the women get used to my size and I never jackhammer them unless they ask me to. And I have been asked to on a couple of occasions and was very surprised. I havent been in a while but will have some stories to tell in the upcoming week so be on the look out. Keep um coming fellas!!

-SpeedKing

Evilchimpy
01-31-06, 03:58
This is my first post here. I went to M Palace last night. I had this Korean girl named Jennifer. She had a body that I would consider to be a 10. Very tight and toned straight from Penthouse magazine. Face was also pretty cute too. She was about 5'2", enhanced c cups, and overall a great body. Service was not bad, but as usual your ymmv. My friends experience with her was a lot different as she allowed him to daty and got a bbbj. As usual it depends on how much they "like" you. Like I said before she is very hot!

Islandson
02-01-06, 05:45
John,

Sorry fo the late reply, but yeah you description sounds about right, Execpt her hair was just black. Hmmm thick, not really skinny but not that thick, I would go back but want top check out Arisoo.

Well went to Arisoo and just my luck, closed for Chinese New Years, So head down to Pine Tree and saw all the girls sitting but got schuttled to the room. Sent in this girl name Han Hee (Honey she said) Spikey hair, looks between 34-39 and about 5'2" in ehight about 115 i would say. Any way we go to the table and starts to ask me the 20 question, are you a sheriff? I thinking what the f***. no I answered. So she goes and tell me she is from San Fran and just comes to Hawaii for couple of months and goes back then returns. then she asks me if i am the police. I say no. Would make a snide comback but might freak her out so just let it pass.

Well on to the room. Well she has a good attitude so we start with BJ covered of course, then mish, change to cg, then she stands and gives her daty, that wa new, then she lies and wants more daty so we continue. So then to doggie and she says oh my favorite position, hmm that is good. then do some russian then back to mish, somemore daty and then finish with th mish. Wow, i am out of shape, i'd better start running or something. So I just ask for the hot towel and as we were going out saw some of the other girls there, not bad. She says that most of the girls can be seen at about 7:00 pm and Friday and Satrudays the most busy sometimes til 6:00 the next morning. So I guess the other days are better and not rushed.

So as I was leaving they give me the frequent flyer card witht he ten visits and you get the house fee waived. I told her what about the first class card, she says what is that, you know after ten visits the girl is free.

Well S- 7
L 7
A- 9

Would I repeat? no there are too much choices there. So happy hunting and hope that your Superbowl is great, maybe three girls at once, that would be super alright.

Jack Mehoff
02-01-06, 19:30
Well made an appointment at Ohana and when I got there Kimberly was busy so told Julie would be back, you know they don’t want you slip away to she told me, wait a while, no way I am thinking, I’, in the mood. So make some lame excuse about going shopping at Walmart. So I split and drive on King Street and go to Top Floor. There was only on girl there and she looked good so went in. Asked her name and she said Lucky, hmm must be that girl that worked at Tengoku Spa.

Well, she was really sweet. So shower, get the 10 cents massage…the lame one and goes to business, daty, doggy, mish, Russian, and mish again to finish. It was nice. I am a newbie so cannot tell what is outstanding yet, so will try out more places. She was nice and would repeat later after trying more places.

Okay then the next day had some funds left so went to Ohana. Had Nana, she was nice. Sometimes she is up and down in behavior it seems. I think Kimberly has the most professional attitude there. Well anyway had FS, daty and mish, haha, that was enough for that day. It was okay and just went to see her because hadn’t seen her in couple of months.

Just a side note, went to Autumn Moon by CompUSA and saw that they had a lot of nice looking girls. Sat with one and asked how much, $$$ for the room, fs, oh too much, sorry maybe next time. Then she tells me $ for bj and I tell her I bought her two drinks and she tells me that was introduction drinks, duh, no credit, sorry maybe next time just get to business since I know you already, she says fine then I leave.

Top Floor L 9 .5 + 1,5
S 8
A 8

Ohana L 6 .5 + 1.2
S 8
A 9
Everytime I go to Autumn Moon,usually around 11:00-12:00 on friday;I only see the bartender and some other old hostess there.

Hypo Luxa
02-01-06, 19:40
Has anyone ever gotten any action from the owner Thu (pronounced Two) from Autumn Moon? She is sexy as shit! I tried to ask her for play in a booth one time and she flittered away like I did something wrong.

First Try
02-03-06, 21:24
Stopped by yesterday about 1:30PM and had Ruby. I swear they have the same line everytime I arrive~ "Haven't seen you long time", hello just went 2 weeks ago. Ruby let me shower and placed me in room #1. I guess Julie/Choi saw me so Ruby asked me who I wanted. I was really hurting so I chose Ruby, she has better technique. She did treat me to a topless massage while I was on my stomach for my upper back only. She must be comfortable with me because the entire session was without towel. 45 minutes went by, the clock radio makes it easy to keep track and she did the deed. I will need to save more funds again. House $0.5 + $0.6 for the happy ending that included a slight prostate massage.

Hilo Boy
02-04-06, 14:34
Sorry for all these questions I usally stick with Eros and VG. I thought Ohana was similar to IM (good massage & hj) and not into fs. Am I wrong?

I just want a good massage (full hour not rushed) and release but want her nude or at least topless.

Also in the past people have gotten mad at me for the tip amount I leave saying I spoil it for the board by leaving too much. What is the proper tip amount for the kind of massage service I want?

John Ross
02-04-06, 15:06
Sorry for all these questions I usally stick with Eros and VG. I thought Ohana was similar to IM (good massage & hj) and not into fs. Am I wrong?

I just want a good massage (full hour not rushed) and release but want her nude or at least topless.

Also in the past people have gotten mad at me for the tip amount I leave saying I spoil it for the board by leaving too much. What is the proper tip amount for the kind of massage service I want?You can get a massage w/ release at Ohana for .5 +.5. Best candidate for the topless massage is Kimberly. You get a really good firm massage from the Ohana girls. Nana gives an even firmer massage than Kimberly.

Poi Dog
02-06-06, 06:07
Has anyone ever gotten any action from the owner Thu (pronounced Two) from Autumn Moon? She is sexy as shit! I tried to ask her for play in a booth one time and she flittered away like I did something wrong.I sat with her once, she did some crotch rubbing, and I did cup her tits, but all with clothes on. I remember her telling me that if I wanted some action, she could introduce me to the older hostess. However, she did tell me also that if I came back and there was no younger one available, she would "take care of me."

Tsboy69
02-08-06, 03:48

Also in the past people have gotten mad at me for the tip amount I leave saying I spoil it for the board by leaving too much. What is the proper tip amount for the kind of massage service I want?

Hilo,

Ohana does offer FS. I have seen Kimberly several times and she has VERY good massage skills - you will not find any better at any of the 'legit' places in Century Center.

She does not have the softest facial features, but if she is comfortable with you, a very sensuous massage and up to FS is available.

Regarding prices, I pay either $40-$50 for entry here and tip Kimberly $1.2. She (at least with me) does not watch the clock - I have been in there with her for almost 2 hours a few times. YMMV

happy hunting

Dragon419
02-09-06, 05:19
I passed by the other night and it was all dark. Any one know if its closed?

Youngwan
02-10-06, 08:02
I went to top couple weeks ago and this korean/jap girl. About 35 years old, face a 5, body a six. What was wierd about this place was you had to shower alone. Maybe because this my first here. Anyways got a BBBJ which was ok and did the usually with cover cg, daty, mish. May not repeat, but they only had 2 girls. The 2nd chic was not ugly but, just plain horrid. Damge was. 50 fee and fs 1. 50. Also can anybody tell what happen 2 yoyo/choi of R7 man she was a good FTF before and the way she provide was like whoa.

PussProwler
02-11-06, 23:15
Aloha guys.

I am here to do some research and enjoy your town. It is a lot nicer prospecting here than where I usually prowl in the skanky south.

Anyways...I got some free time to do some research on Thursday and here are the results of my labor.

I visited several AMPs and did some window shopping. I left each one saying, "there wasn't anything I liked right now, and I'll come back again later."

In the afternoon I went into Evergreen. There was a hot young heavily tattooed girl in there I would definately like to see more of. I went to the other one upstairs behind Evergreen and didn't see any talent, so I left.

In the evening I did a Keeaumoku stroll. I first visited VIP, and I have to say that the first was the best. There were about 8 girls, one haole, the rest asians and mixes. All under 25 and all hot, but only one really made me hot. Definately recommended above all others I visited that night!

Next I went over to China. There were about six girls there of various ages and nationalities. No tens, but pretty much all would have done the job. After that I went down to PT. I was very disappointed to find only four girls in there. All looked alright, but not really good enough to spend a bucket of money on.

Last I went to Young's. The mama would not let me see any girls, saying she was "short staffed" but that they were pretty girls. The perfect excuse to leave, I don't buy without window shopping so I said no thanks but I will come back another time.

I didn't really have time to check out King ST

Afta dat I went DT. There weren't any girls in any areas other than what I think you guys call behind Longs? ie Merchant street? Or do you mean actually on the Fort Street Mall? Anyway there was one really hot girl there. A tall thin blonde with huge enhancements named Lisa. She starts at 1 and wouldn't get in the car. She did tell me she was female when I asked if she was a boy. There was an extremely pretty mahu named Jessy, who was honest about being a boy, but I no go dat way anyway. There was also two fat large breasted blondes that would do in a bind, and several short haired mahus on the lanai.

On a side note, I found that there are no more SWs on Kalakaua (perhaps old old news). But there are in great supply on Kuhio and all side streets from Royal to Kaiulani. Many have flown in for the Pro Bowl from Vegas and CA. I picked one up named Mia and chatted her up. She's a perfect ten all asian, but hapa looking local girl offering FS for three franks. I have her number.

That's my .02 for now. Wish me luck when I cash in my chips at an AMP next week. I'll let you know if anything else interesting comes up.

PP

John Ross
02-12-06, 01:11
pussprowler - Welcome to our neck of the woods. For someone from the durdy south, you sure have your slang and navigation down pat.

Mandoo Kane
02-12-06, 14:13
And does anyone have their number?

PussProwler
02-13-06, 02:55
pussprowler - Welcome to our neck of the woods. For someone from the durdy south, you sure have your slang and navigation down pat.

Usta live here about 10 years ago where I started this habit! Any advice is welcomed by PM
PP

Asianlover4u
02-13-06, 04:20
Went to Golden Queen and there wasn't a lot of girls but I thought it was better than what Pink and the other AMP had to offer. I had this girl, looks were good but service was just terrible, so bad I didn't bother to remember her name. She also asked for the money up front, gave the 1.5 but regretted it as she only deserved 1.0 or less.

Speed King
02-14-06, 22:47
Well I decided to take one for the team and try out Pearl City Relaxation this week. I went there with an open mind not expecting near the quality of the downtown AMP's. The place is in a pretty shady spot. The door is blacked out and the mamasan looks through a sign to see who is at the door. I rung the door bell and she asked me if i had been there before. I said yes so I didnt seem like LE or anything. She let me in and led me to a room that is pretty comparable to most AMP's downtown. The whole place is actually pretty small. There werent any girls that I could see but just decided to play some chance. After about 5 mins a cute Korean lady comes in. Probably late 20's to early 30's. Pretty face but she was really skinny and had a burn scar on her arm. Immediately I thought I was going to be in for a freakshow. She undrressed me and led me to a shower. She told me to shower by myself because her wrist was hurting. I obliged. We got back to the room and she proceeds to do some fingertip massage while still fully clothed. I was thinking "maybe this isnt THAT type of place." She removed my towel and laid on my back. She laid there for about 5 mins talking to me. Kinda weird. She was still complaining about how her wrist was hurting really bad. I started to feel really sorry for her. Im sure they dont get alot of business and when some does come in, she is in pain. I was about to try and salvage the night by just leaving when she asks me if I want anything extra. "Of course I do!" She partially undresses and gives me a bit of a tongue bath. Very erotic. She took off her dress and her panties and started giving me one of the best, and I do mean best CBJ I have ever recieved. For a chick with a messed up wrist and burn scars she had some pretty amazing skills. We then went into CG for about 20 mins and I finished up in mish. I was probably there about an hour and a half. She left and brought back a hot towel for my face and the boys. She was actually a really nice lady. Borderline GFE. Overall I would rate the experience a 7. She would get a 7 in the face, 6 in the body due to the burn scar and her preformance would get a solid 8. I will go back this week sometime and check for any other hotties for you fellas. I ended up paying .50 to the house and she got 1.30. I wouldnt really recommend this place but I was just looking for something new so I tried it out.

-SpeedKing

Kamipulu
02-15-06, 01:28
Aloha guys.

8><----------

Afta dat I went DT. There weren't any girls in any areas other than what I think you guys call behind Longs? ie Merchant street? Or do you mean actually on the Fort Street Mall? Anyway there was one really hot girl there. A tall thin blonde with huge enhancements named Lisa. She starts at 1 and wouldn't get in the car. She did tell me she was female when I asked if she was a boy. There was an extremely pretty mahu named Jessy, who was honest about being a boy, but I no go dat way anyway. There was also two fat large breasted blondes that would do in a bind, and several short haired mahus on the lanai.
-----------><8

PP

Actually "behind Longs" is on Kukui Street, one block in from Vineyard. It doesn't mean behind the Downtown Longs on Fort Street Mall. There's a Safeway and a Long's Drug Store up on the corner of Pali and Vineyard and Kukui runs behind Longs, parallel to Vineyard and Beretania Streets.

The majority of SW around here are real female although you will get a mix of TV and mostly pre-op TS.

The Merchant and Queen Street loop, which if you're cruising you will drive down Merchant, turn right at Bishop then right again at Queen St, pass Fort Street Mall and turn right at N. Bethel Street. You'll then immediately come back to Merchant Street.

This area is full of pre-op and post-op TS as well as some TV. Occasionally you'll get some real female SW but that is rare.

HTH

PussProwler
02-15-06, 05:18
Thanks for the explanation!

I did some more research last night.

Went to Tokyo in Century Center. Only two ladies there. Both old K ladies. One decent, and the other was "chubby" I decided not to stay.

I saw one with an open sign next to the frog restaurant on Kalakaua. But when I rang a cute local lady said they were closed at 10. Not sure if extra services are offered here.

I visited the one on the second floor near Pucks Alley. It had a decent looking older lady there. I decided not to stay.

Finally I went to Tengoku. I had an AWSOME experience there with a 30 something very cute K lady named Sue. She's petite and had the most fantastic soft breasts with killer long K nipples! She is highly recommended!! Best AMP experience I've had in years. She did request a minimum of one and a half franks. However, I disappointed her with only a Frank and a Jack, which was a lot more then I intended on leaving.

What can I say? I'm cheap. But if I had more funds to spend, the one and a half would be a bargain. Again...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did. I may not have any more reports while in Honolulu, but I appreciate the info gained from your forum! I miss this town, but its sure expensive.

Aloha!

PP

John Ross
02-15-06, 08:35
Puss - Sounds like you are definitely making the rounds. As for Tokyo, I think the decent one was probably Sophia. Short @ 4'10" with short hair and A cups? If that was her, she is an excellent provider. If you have a chance, you should try her as she aims to please.

I've never seen Sue at Tengoku as I always saw Candy. if you have a chance, she's another excellent provider, but she needs to see you a couple times before she gets really comfortable.

Panda B
02-15-06, 13:25
Puss, that girl your talking about wasn't just chubby she's fat. Mama Jasmine tried to push her on me telling me to "just try" the new girl. As soon as I saw her I quickly declined. I'm not into the "more flab more grab" type of girls. I always bust a good nut with mama Jasmine though.

Turboman808
02-15-06, 14:39
In the Bay Area, they have an abundance of Apartment Asian Massage Parlors and Townhouse Asian Massage Parlors (AAMPs and TAMPs). They operate much differently from a regular AMP.

1. You have to call first. They call your number back to confirm. Its called a two-call system.

2. Rather than a commercial store front, like on Ward or Keeaumoku, the girls operate from an Apartment or Townhouse Complex. Way out there in the residential areas, and they don't operate 24x7.

3. The girls tend to be 25yrs or less. Smoking hot, and they do lots of repeat business. Many do BBBJ, DFK, and DATY. Every once in awhile, there's a report of a providing going BBFS.

I'm going to the Bay Area and hope to hook up with a provider named Kara. Cute K-girl spinner, 5' 0", 100 lbs, drop dead gorgeous. $$/hr including house fee.

So I'm just wondering out loud why AAMPs and TAMPs aren't available here. Century Center, I guess, is the closest thing.

BTW, the Bay Area is going crazy with LE busts from craigslist and other webpages. Be careful.

Turboman

John Ross
02-15-06, 20:43
In the Bay Area, they have an abundance of Apartment Asian Massage Parlors and Townhouse Asian Massage Parlors (AAMPs and TAMPs). They operate much differently from a regular AMP.

1. You have to call first. They call your number back to confirm. Its called a two-call system.

2. Rather than a commercial store front, like on Ward or Keeaumoku, the girls operate from an Apartment or Townhouse Complex. Way out there in the residential areas, and they don't operate 24x7.

3. The girls tend to be 25yrs or less. Smoking hot, and they do lots of repeat business. Many do BBBJ, DFK, and DATY. Every once in awhile, there's a report of a providing going BBFS.

I'm going to the Bay Area and hope to hook up with a provider named Kara. Cute K-girl spinner, 5' 0", 100 lbs, drop dead gorgeous. $$/hr including house fee.

So I'm just wondering out loud why AAMPs and TAMPs aren't available here. Century Center, I guess, is the closest thing.

BTW, the Bay Area is going crazy with LE busts from craigslist and other webpages. Be careful.

Turboman
turbo - There's lots of then in San Jose. I think they are listed in theredbook.com or something like that.

Turboman808
02-15-06, 21:58
turbo - There's lots of then in San Jose. I think they are listed in theredbook.com or something like that.JR,

Exactly. South Bay/Silicon Valley. The webpage you provide is close. Feel free to PM me for the correct webpage. Most of the girls have pictures, although their faces are blurred out.

Turboman

Hilo Boy
02-15-06, 22:42
turbo - There's lots of then in San Jose. I think they are listed in theredbook.com or something like that.

They had lots of those places in the Los Angeles area as well. Wish they were here as I could get a half hour nude or topless plus hj for just $40-$60 house fee with no tip expected. Nothing even close in these parts.

howzit14
02-16-06, 00:07
Are they still at SS?

howzit14
02-16-06, 04:40
Does anyone know if Coco and Bonnie are still working at SS?

Qjkl
02-16-06, 05:28
try www.sfredbook.com

Supposedly, many of the AMP girls from SF are working out of apartments now.

Nightknight
02-16-06, 11:40
Turboman
These are also available in Las Vegas for a flat rate of $1.5-$1.6. This is much better than trying to negotiate with an overpriced Casino Girl hanging around at a bar or around a slot machine. There is a market for this in Las Vegas because the regular AMPs generally only offer clothed massages and HJs (what some people refer to as the rub and tug) for about the same amount. You can go to the "Incall in private apartments" thread for Las Vegas to read more about it here: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2367.

Apparently, there was a recent bust at a Vegas AAMP. That is why everyone needs to be discreet. For example, if you are going to take a cab, why not give the cabbie an address a few houses away? Better yet, rent a car and drive yourself. Some people talk too specifically on this forum and that is how LE is able to locate and bust these establishments.

I think that it would be nice if there were some of these AAMPs in Hawaii. However, the pricing might not be much different from a regular Honolulu AMP, so it might not make much of a difference pocketbook-wise. Plus, how would you like it if they set up shop right next door to your house?

Turboman808
02-16-06, 14:38
These are also available in Las Vegas for a flat rate of $1.5-$1.6. This is much better than trying to negotiate with an overpriced Casino Girl hanging around at a bar or around a slot machine. There is a market for this in Las Vegas because the regular AMPs generally only offer clothed massages and HJs (what some people refer to as the rub and tug) for about the same amount. You can go to the "Incall in private apartments" thread for Las Vegas to read more about it here: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2367.

Apparently, there was a recent bust at a Vegas AAMP. That is why everyone needs to be discreet. For example, if you are going to take a cab, why not give the cabbie an address a few houses away? Better yet, rent a car and drive yourself. Some people talk too specifically on this forum and that is how LE is able to locate and bust these establishments.

I think that it would be nice if there were some of these AAMPs in Hawaii. However, the pricing might not be much different from a regular Honolulu AMP, so it might not make much of a difference pocketbook-wise. Plus, how would you like it if they set up shop right next door to your house?Thanks. I don't have Senior Member status, so my posts take awhile to appear. In the meantime, Senior Members post up a couple of responses.

But yes, San Jose/South Bay are full of AAMPs and TAMPs. The operator will tell you where to park, how to approach, etc. They are very discreet, however there have been a series of AAMP/TAMP busts in the Bay Area as well. One operator had the balls to open up across the Concord Police Department in the East Bay area.

The $$ are the same, so the BIG advantage is the privacy and intimacy of the experience, as far as I can tell. The girl you've arranged to meet greets you at the door of her "apartment," you take a normal shower (versus a table shower) then go back to her personal room with full sized bed for your session. In many instances, the reviewer has shared that the girl will jump in the shower with you after the session as well.

So how would I feel if one operated next to me discretely? I'd apply for a loan to make sure I have lots of cash.

Thanks to all for your comments on my "wondering out loud" post.

Turboman

Genji88
02-17-06, 05:06

TurbomanHi Turboman,

I tried Kara at specialexperience.net.

She's 5'7" and totally gorgeous. Not sure if you're talking about the same one, but well worth the visit. I went twice in three days!

Have fun

Lip Licker
02-17-06, 08:50
Visited Tengoku Spa last night, there were only 3 girls working. One was easily in her 50's with saggy tits. The other two were younger but still in their 30's or older and not worth it. Couldn't figure out how to get to the place upstairs as the gates were locked. Have yet to see anything worthwhile at Tengoku.

Turboman808
02-17-06, 14:11
Hi Turboman,

I tried Kara at specialexperience.net.

She's 5'7" and totally gorgeous. Not sure if you're talking about the same one, but well worth the visit. I went twice in three days!

Have funWow, Kara! I just was sharing via PM with another member that she is my fantasy girl! I envy you! I lived in San Jose for 5 years, but it was way before AAAMP/TAMPs existed. I would've gone twice in three days too.

Thanks for making me completely green with envy!

Aloha,

Turboman

PussProwler
02-18-06, 03:12
Puss - Sounds like you are definitely making the rounds. As for Tokyo, I think the decent one was probably Sophia. Short @ 4'10" with short hair and A cups? If that was her, she is an excellent provider. If you have a chance, you should try her as she aims to please.

I've never seen Sue at Tengoku as I always saw Candy. if you have a chance, she's another excellent provider, but she needs to see you a couple times before she gets really comfortable.

Yeah, I think it was Sophia. I hope you have the chance to catch up with Sue. I read in the DT page that it was bad at Tengoku last night.

I had an excellent SW experience last night. You can read about it in the DT section.

Probably no more from me as time and money are running short! Aloha guys!

PP

Bare 1
02-18-06, 23:57
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060218/ap_on_re_us/undercover_sex

Oysterogo
02-20-06, 12:19
Stopped by at Smile Spa. It was empty for a holiday weekend, but there were a few girls. Havent been here for a few months and didnt recognize any of them. Looked like they brought in some younger ones too.

Got into the room, paid the mama and asked her to give me one that'll really take care of me. So a korean girl comes in. Looked to be around 30 or so with a decent face and decent body, nothing outstanding. I think she said her name was Mia. Off to the shower we go and she cleans me up good. Goes back to the room and tells me to lie down and that she will be back. To my surprise upon her return she takes off her clothes and just tells me to turn over, no massage or anything. I'm thinking she will try to finish me as fast as she can and rush me out. So after she rubs her tits over the front of me, I tell her give me just a bj, since I can last longer doing that. She doesnt say anything, puts the cover on and gives me a pretty good bj. Didnt allow me any DATY unless I agree for fs. So after enjoying her bj for awhile I give in and tell her I want fs. We do a little 69 then she jumps on for some CG and I feel like I'm gonna pop soon. Was relieved when she tells me to go on top. To try to calm down the urge to pop I proceed to lick her clit and tell her I want to make her cum first before I jump on her and surprisingly she agrees. So I'm licking her for some time and she finally cums. I dont think she faked it since it took awhile and and she was moaning and squirming towards the end and the eventual leg lock at the end. So she gets the towel and wipes my mouth and I'm about to jump on her for some mish and the mama knocks on the door. I'm like times up! So she now tells me to hurry. I start banging her as hard and as fast as my lil member can go and she really got into it and acted like she came again at the end. Wow, I was outta breath, rolled off of her and just laid there. She got the warm towel and cleaned me up. Went to the shower to use alot of Listerine and out the door I went. Surprisingly it turned out to be a pretty good session with the regular .50/1.50 damage.

MadCocker
02-21-06, 13:09
The industry in which I work is booming and I haven't been hitting the scene. I've been living through your guys' stories... big mahaloz for that. Anyways last week I made several attempts to visit Ohana but was always turned away. They kept saying they were busy. I even made an appointment with Julie, whom I usually see, but when I got there I was told to come back in another hour. Is business that good for them now?

Anyways gave up and went to Paradise Spa. Its on Beretania next to the malasada place. I got a massage and the ginseng body scrub. The Korean woman that serviced me was decent looking and in her 40's. Massage sucked but I kind of enjoyed the scrub. After she asked if there was anything else that needed massaging. Told her where and she got to it. Took off her top and showed me her silicone breasts, but would not take off her pants. Got a topless handjob but was allowed to feel up her breasts and rub her pussy and ass through her pants. Paid $75+$50tip. The $75 is due to the maasage and ginseng scrub combo. Overall I would not repeat just because the massage sucked big time but my skin is ohhh so clean and exfoliated.

First Try
02-21-06, 20:44
[QUOTE=madcocker]The industry in which I work is booming and I haven't been hitting the scene. I've been living through your guys' stories... big mahaloz for that. Anyways last week I made several attempts to visit Ohana but was always turned away. They kept saying they were busy. I even made an appointment with Julie, whom I usually see, but when I got there I was told to come back in another hour. Is business that good for them now?[QUOTE]

What time of day are you trying? If the rest of us knew we'll try to space apart our visits. I did get bumped once and was on a tight schedule and couldn't be back in an hour.

Turboman808
02-21-06, 21:30
I passed by the other night and it was all dark. Any one know if its closed?Anybody follow up on this one? I don't frequent that area anymore since my ATF left, but out of curiosity, I dialed the number I had for them, 946-2827. This number was current as of September, when I last went there.

I got a recording that said the number had been disconnected.

If they did close, anybody got 411 on the reason? I'm curious, as my ATF was considering buying the place. A group of young, very pretty girls ended up buying it. I hope they didn't run into LE/IRS/INS. Under the former management, it was losing money.

Be safe all,

Turboman

Qjkl
02-22-06, 02:56
Stopped by at Smile Spa. It was empty for a holiday weekend, but there were a few girls. Havent been here for a few months and didnt recognize any of them. Looked like they brought in some younger ones too.

Oyster,
How were the younger ones looking? The past few times I've been there, I've only seen 30+ looking ladies sitting in the front(except for Miki who ish't there anymore)

Oysterogo
02-22-06, 04:39
There seemed to be some non-koreans in the bunch and a couple lookers. But this was after drinking all nite so my judgement couldve been kinda messed up. :)

Oysterogo
02-22-06, 04:43
I get the same results when I go to Ohana. I think out of the 10+ times I've gone up those stairs I have been allowed in only once. In fact one day I tried to go 3 times and each time they gave me a different excuse even though I came back when they told me too. So after that I kinda got the hint and havent tried there anymore.

Turboman808
02-22-06, 13:52
Anybody follow up on this one? I don't frequent that area anymore since my ATF left, but out of curiosity, I dialed the number I had for them, 946-2827. This number was current as of September, when I last went there.

I got a recording that said the number had been disconnected.

If they did close, anybody got 411 on the reason? I'm curious, as my ATF was considering buying the place. A group of young, very pretty girls ended up buying it. I hope they didn't run into LE/IRS/INS. Under the former management, it was losing money.

Be safe all,

TurbomanSorry all, the reference to Arisoo didn't get conveyed in my first message.

Turboman

MadCocker
02-22-06, 20:05
First Try-

I've tried going at all different times last weeek. I've been there at 3:30pm week day and weekend, 7:30pm week day, 9:30pm week day and 10:30pm week day. All spread out during the week. Each time I was told to come back in one hour. Each time I was turned away I just gave up and went home. Before I used to have no problems getting in. I went once a month at various times and was let in. Now it seems either they are always busy or just not in the mood to service me. I loved the service there (i.e. the decent massage and very happy ending all with no rush or time limit).

Is there anywhere else that provides the same level of service as Ohana? Does not have to be full sex, but having kind of good looking girls that gives a strong massage and hj would suffice. Being allowed to feel them up as she does the deed would be good too. ~Sigh~ I guess the girls at Ohana are hard to beat...

First Try
02-22-06, 23:40
First Try-

I've tried going at all different times last weeek. I've been there at 3:30pm week day and weekend, 7:30pm week day, 9:30pm week day and 10:30pm week day. All spread out during the week. Each time I was told to come back in one hour. Each time I was turned away I just gave up and went home. Before I used to have no problems getting in. I went once a month at various times and was let in. Now it seems either they are always busy or just not in the mood to service me. I loved the service there (i.e. the decent massage and very happy ending all with no rush or time limit).

Is there anywhere else that provides the same level of service as Ohana? Does not have to be full sex, but having kind of good looking girls that gives a strong massage and hj would suffice. Being allowed to feel them up as she does the deed would be good too. ~Sigh~ I guess the girls at Ohana are hard to beat...I didn't go last week so I didn't interrupt your hobby. I have gone on the weekend at the same time as you~ bumped once & another time the doorbell rang after I showered. During the week it's been on a whim after Femme Nu and I got a very tired Ruby/Kimberly but she was a trooper. Maybe we're giving them too much business. LOL Has anyone bumped into another customer? There are only 3 providers and I think 3 rooms. If you do a search for Island Massage or Island Pro Massage, I'm not sure of the name but I read good things from other posters. Good luck, let us know. I don't go to Century Center because of the parking although Makaloa can be a bear also.

Islandson
02-23-06, 04:19
I went there this past Sunday and had no problem getting in. It was kinda of weird as the sign said busy but someone came to the door before I rung the bell. Choi let me in and got serviced. Only massage and release as my back was killing me. Ruby was busy. I guess the one plan is to call as I sometimes do as I am at Walmart and tell them I will be there in a few minutes, I guess that way you can make sure they are not busy, Just a thougt here.

Islandson

MadCocker
02-23-06, 14:53
Islandson~ I did try calling on 2 of the occassions that I went but was told "so sorry, you come back one hour and I make good for you" when I got there. I don't make a big deal of it and just leave.

First Try~ I've been there when someone else was there. Either they were just leaving or they went into another room while I was there. But that was only like two or three times of the more than a dozen times I was there. Perhaps Ohana is no longer the out of the way place. Other hobbyist are starting to realize what a good deal Ohana really is.

Hilo Boy
02-23-06, 15:45
Islandson, what is the total cost for massage with hj at Ohana?

Speed King
02-23-06, 21:24
I have never had any Matinee action since ive been here so decided to try my luck. I was pretty bored and had some time off so I decided to go to China Spa. I havent been there in a while so decided to see if they had anything new. I came in and the mamasan showed me to a room. While walking through the sitting area I noticed only 2 girls. One was doing her hair and the other was watching TV. They were both pretty attractive so either way I was going to get a good chick. Mind you it was about 2 in the afternoon so they probably hadn't had any customers and the girls were just relaxing so they werent on display. I sat int the room for a couple of mins and in walks April (Apoo??). While we waited on the shower to open up she said she was from Taiwan and she would be here about a year or so. She said she had only been in the U.S. about 2 weeks. We got to the shower and it was pretty mediocre. Not great but not bad. We got back to the room and she gave me somewhat of a massage. This chick has one of the nicest pair of boobs I have ever seen. Very nice and firm, natural C-cups. Not much of an ass though. She flipped me over and started to give me a CBJ which was just OK.What I didnt notice when she was wearing clothes came to the light when she took her nightgown off. Apparently she was wearing some type of girdle. I was like WTF?? Now this is a pretty small girl. Maybe a little over 100lbs soaking wet. But she refused to take off her girdle during the session which was a total turn off. My guess is she probably had a kid a few months ago and was trying to hide the stretch marks or a bit of a pooch. We did some CG, and I finished up in mish. Damage was .5 to the house and 1.20 to the girl. Overall I would rate this session as a 6 due to the girdle and the lack of experience and enthusiasm on the girls part.

Face-7 She has a genuinely pretty face
Body-5 Nice tits but no ass at all. And the girdle thing......
Attitude-8 She was really nice and gave me lots of kisses when I left

I would more than likely not do another session with this girl for some of the reasons stated above. But I rarely go to the same provider unless the sessions are just spectacular. I wouldnt really recommend this one to you guys but if you are interested, have at it. As always YMMV.

-SpeedKing

First Try
02-23-06, 22:43
Madcocker has got me worried about getting service so I went extra early today, 1230PM. The dreaded "busy" sign was up already, WTF~ you guys are intense. I didn't eat breakfast so I went to Jamba Juice. I swung by Walmart but I don't know where the payphones are located. I had already found street parking so I went back up at 100PM and Julie/Choi saw me and let me in. She wanted me to go to room #3 but I wanted to shower. I noticed door #1 was closed, OK which one of you guys was there! Showered, went to the room and she asked me if I remembered her. I said yes, she must have remembered my last visit when I chose Ruby instead. She said Ruby went to buy lunch, I don't think so, all the doors were open and #1 was closed. I believe they open the doors when the AC is off.She started massaging and then the doorbell rang. She quickly came back saying it was an old man who wanted a 19 yo, none here so he left. She did her massage with the powder & bedsheet. She kept track via the clockradio and at half past she turned me over. I told her hard in the begining and she had me eating the mattress which was OK but my nose was getting stuck. Massaged the front, did the deed while I groped her and cleaned up with a hot towel. She may be getting a little protective because she asked me to see HER next time. She was so bored she helped me dress and gave me candy. She mentioned she works 4 days a week if that helps. Said goodbye and she said next week, I said 2 weeks.0.5 house + 0.6 tip ( sorry HC & OG )

Oysterogo
02-24-06, 01:10
I guess the reason they don't let me in is because you guys are always there.

LOL! :)

Islandson
02-24-06, 01:53
Islandson, what is the total cost for massage with hj at Ohana?I paid the house fee of .5 and .6 cheaper then the bar and better.

Jericho4
02-26-06, 23:30
Went to PT last Friday. There were only 2 ladies there. I was taken to the room, where I gave the lady the fees and told to wait. I wanted to choose who to see but she said to wait. Few minutes later, a korean lady in her 30s came and introduced herself as kim. I told her this was my first time and really did not know what to do. She said she would take care of me. She took me first to the sunna and them to the shower. After shower, we went back to the room. She asked me to lay dowm and left the room.

When she returned she was dressed in her see-through night gown and carrying a small bag. I was expecting a real massage but got 10-cents worth. Then the flip and she started on covered bj. This was followed by asian cowgirl. This lasted for a while then I asked for doggie then finished with mish. When I got done, she brought in 2 towels to clean up. I felt unrushed and pretty good. I have nothing to compare this to since this was my very first visit.

One thing I did noticed was that she talked all through this session. Infact, I wanted to tell her to stop talking. Finally she told me that she was going away for a short vacation. Would be back in a few weeks.

Just before I left I asked for her name again, she now said it was bebe. And explained that some people call her kim. Would go back again but would tell her to be quiet.

Damage: 0.5 + 1.5

Jericho4

Rascal X
02-28-06, 05:18
I decided to give Ohana a try based on some good reviews. Called and asked when they close and was told at 2am. I asked who was working and she asked if I knew anyone there. Replied that a friend suggested Julie. I asked if Julie was working, and if I should make an appointment or just walk in, and was told either way is fine. I made an appointment for 9pm. When I got there I was told that no one was available, and that Julie went home. I read another review that said almost the same thing happened to him. Is this normal for Ohana? Went to Paradise Spa, but the woman there said she was the only one and she was not what I would call attractive. Ended up going to Pine Tree. There were 7-8 girls to choose from. Saw Tina, who is nice and very cute. Standard AMP service.

John Ross
02-28-06, 07:19
They are being really cautious at Ohana for some reason. They always have the busy sign up, but the girls are available. FYI, Julie is ALWAYS there as I think she's the mama.

Oysterogo
02-28-06, 16:47
Well with my luck at Ohana, guess I wont be visiting there any time soon then.

MadCocker
02-28-06, 22:20
Has the LE been harassing them lately? Is that why they aren't taking people as freely as they did before?

Oysterogo
03-01-06, 02:21
Went to Smile Spa again and got serviced by another new girl, this time Jackie, a 20 something year old korean girl. When she didnt wash between my butt cheeks, I kinda figured this wasnt gonna be a good session. In the room she just took off her clothes and told me to turn over. She does have a nice body with natural boobs. She then proceeds to rub her nice tits all over my front and even tickle my lil member with her pubies. Then she puts on the cover and tells me to do her doggie style. Woah, not even a BJ. So did doggie for awhile then she laid down and did an extended DATY. When she couldnt take it anymore, jumped on her and finished up doing mish. After the clean up, she did give me a good massage, actually really good for an amp. Got me dressed, washed with alot of Listerine and she walked me to the door. Damage was .40/1.40.

I actually enjoyed having the massage at the end. Cant recommend her as she didnt give me a bj and she even told me to bring 1.50 next time...lol. And has anyone got any asian from this place lately!!!:(

Shortshooter
03-02-06, 01:11
Been reading your posts for a few weeks now and thoroughly appreciate all the info. I'm pretty much a closet monger and have only had occasion to visit a couple AMPs and a few bars over the past few years. I don't remember names and as it was long ago a report wouldn't be useful. One of the amps was on Keamoku, I think it was New Yorker, but can't be sure. Got a great body shampoo (more like a table shower, is that the standard style?) but didn't know the fees or rules and didn't have enough to pay for anything else. Second AMP I went to was on Young St. and provider was cute FOB Viet girl. Only went for a HJ though. Went to Princess Pub a couple of times over the years. Last time was about a year ago, during the day, very slim pickings, but for two drinks and .4 I got a decent HJ. Not much hobbying other than that.

Anyway, the real question I have is do any of the AMPs do a Thai Style Body Shampoo? Where the girl soaps you up, then herself, then rubs you head to toe with her soapy body. I always wanted that experience, since seeing it in Emmanuel and when I was in the Navy, the ship I was on cancelled two different port visits to Thailand. Anybody experienced it here?

zenkai
03-02-06, 06:41
I have the same problem there myself it seems after the news reports a few months back whenever I drop by there I get the "No More Girls" from mama san. (Maybe I have an evil twin that works for KHON) This is really annoying beacuse CS was in my opinion one of the better establishments.

Youngwan
03-02-06, 07:24
Can anybody tell where the 40+ AMP are and which is the best provider. I prefer them because they are good providers unlike the young ones.

Born Again
03-02-06, 17:02
Had my first AMP experience with Candy at Tengoku few nights back. Very nice to say the least. She does have a very nice body with firm natural tits. Knows how to really take care of a guy. The damage was .5/1.5, but was offered a discount upon return. Must of done something good, lol. I really enjoyed the experience and would like to explore other places but I am only interested in teh best lookin girlsout there. Any advice from you all on where I can top the experience at Tengoku? I hear there may be another girl Sue at Tengoku?? Is she better than candy?

Also would love to know where some good Japanese girls are located?? I heard Arisoo may have a couple. Is this true?

Hypo Luxa
03-02-06, 18:41
Had my first AMP experience with Candy at Tengoku few nights back. Very nice to say the least. She does have a very nice body with firm natural tits.

Actually they're enhanced. She used to be Pink at China Spa a few years ago and was noticably smaller. She has a KILLER ass and legs and used to give me BBBJCIM.

Sweet girl.

Geeko
03-03-06, 00:47
Candy does give great service. A definite repeat. I saw her back in January. Had an awesome time and since funds were good, ended up going back the following week and it was even better than the first time. She remembered me from the first visit and got a nice bbbj and cfs with mish, doggie and cg. Have wanted to go back but funds have been tight since.

Ten Batsu
03-03-06, 15:05
I heard there were a couple raids this week by LE. One arrest at Sophia's of all places.

Ocean Explorer
03-03-06, 17:07
Revisited PineTree.

On my last visit (last October) there were few choices.

This time there were at least 4 girls in the lounge.

My host was Lilly from China (and Las Vegas).

Good table bath, massage and etc.

I recommend her.

OE

Geeko
03-03-06, 23:46
Earlier this week had the itch, and stopped by China Spa initially to see Penny but was told to try back later since she was sleeping. The little head wouldn't be denied so decided to check out Rosemarri as I like the discreet entrance.
This was in the afternoon and there was just one girl sitting out front but in street clothes. Went to the room, usual questions like have you been here before, who did you see. I had seen Tomato in the past but already knew she wasn't at Rosemarri anymore. Mama seemed satisfied and said would send in a girl. Decided to take my chances and in comes Orange. I'm guessing mid to late 30's, Korean, small perky boobs. Had heard that she was a good time so went with it.
I don't think we clicked. Shower was average, didn't talk much. Back in the room, she had me lie down and left to freshen up. Wasn't gone long, and upon return got undressed and did the tongue bath all over and had me flip. Got some bb shaft licking then on to cbj. It was alright, but nothing special and before I knew it she was mounting up for cg, then switch to mish and doggie. Lots of fake moaning. Sometimes I can get into that but not this time. She seems to be a YMMV provider. I won't repeat.

Kauai Guy #1
03-04-06, 00:18
Revisited PineTree.

I recommend her.

OEWhat did she look like, age, etc.? I saw a chinese Lili several years ago at CS. She looked about early 40s.

Shortshooter
03-04-06, 03:23
Got up the nerve today to try an AMP. First I went to Century Center, because I thought that's where some of the places where that are reported in here. Lot's of massage places in the building directory but the only two I recognized from here were Island and Tokyo. Couldn't remember the Island report, but I didn't remember it was a bad one either. I did remember bad Tokyo reports. So I decided to move on. Went to the video arcade, forget name, near Back Seat Betty's and Le Femme. Heading in the were a couple of ladies outside one of the hostess bars in back. Inside there was a real cute girl working the private peep part, but I was looking for something more I convinced myself anyway. Watched a bucks worth in the vid booth just to get worked up and then decided to go to the hostess bar. Heading back to my car only one of the ladies was outside and she waved me over. Makeup was her friend from a distance and a wide opening in her top with a decent (if sagging) rack distracted the eyes from her well aged face. She had to be close to 50. She tried to get me in for a drink but I declined and decided to call it a day.

It was almost 3 pm and I needed to get home before wifey suspects. Headed across Kapiolani and back towards Wal-Mart, and I saw the sign for Ohana....Oh that's why someone suggested calling from Wal-Mart, so my one dunce moment for the day! Went in the wrong door--I found out later--and was led to a room, paid the house and took my shower. Back to the room, Ruby introduced herself, and I can't believe my luck, I get the famous Ruby on my first try! Wow! Absolutely fantastic massage, she even described the different massage techniques she was using on me. I have to say, I had massages all over the world, several from massage only places, and I've never had a better massage than the one Ruby was giving me.

She worked on my back for 45 minutes. I really loved the way she would rub my back while standing at my head. She ran the heels of her hands down my spine to my butt and rub her wonderful tits on my head! She had me flip and worked another 20 minutes on my front. And when she rubbed down my chest, she nestled her tits in my eyes! She asked if I wanted any more massage and laughed when I asked "how about under the towel?"! She took off her top and climbed up between my legs. She did a little teasing Russian and then put a bunch of lotion on my wood. She only played stick ball for a minute of so before I could take no more--great release! I got the feeling she was a bit disappointed! I'll try and do better next time.

She left to get a hot towel, cleaned me up and helped me dress. She had me put her tip in her top! Said she didn't have any pockets. All in all, a very pleasant and satifying experience. I probably tipped too much, judging from what I've seen here, but I've paid more for massage only that didn't measure up to this. .5 + .8

Speed King
03-04-06, 11:24
So last weekend I went to Smile Spa after a long night of drinking and I was throughly intoxicated. Got to the door and mama asked me if I had been there before. I said yes that I had been there a long time ago and got Bonnie (which is a lie). She let me in and took me to the room. Then a pretty korean chick named Jackie comes in. She is probably about 5'2 100lbs. Very nice B-cups and pretty friendly. We did the table shower which was not so thorough and proceeded back to the room. She did some massage, if you want to call it that, and then we got down to business. I was really drunk but I think we did some CG, a bit of spooning and I really tried to finish up in mish but was way too drunk. She offered to help me and was trying to give me a HJ but it just was not gonna happen. I dont remember much but I do commend her for trying really hard to get me that happy ending I was looking for. Damage was .5/1.5 and if I wasnt so destroyed it more than likely would have been worth it.

Looks-7
Body-8
Attitude-8

I would definetly recommend her to you guys but as alyways YMMV.

Tonight after being at the club for a while and not really having much to drink I decided to head back to Smile Spa for the second weekend in a row. I got to the door and the mama remembered me and let me right in. I got to the room and she said that Jackie was on vacation and she would send me a local girl. I am definetly down with the Filipinas and the Wahine so I obliged. Then walks in Nina. Very friendly, talkative and pretty chick. We got aquainted while waiting on one of the showers to open and she seemed pretty nervous. Apparently she has only been working a few days and it showed. The table shower was definetly lacking and not so thorough but we chatted the entire time. I figured since usually how good the table shower is , is indicative of how the session might go, I got a little worried.We got back to the room and she did a little light massage and made some small talk with me. During the whole massage we chatted and joked around. Her massage was really more of a rubdown. She flipped me over and said ok lets get started. She gave me some CBJ which was a little different. Its wasnt bad but it wasnt good either. She asked me to go slow because I have a pretty big dick. She did some RCG for about 2 mins and turned around. We did some regular CG and she wouldnt let me suck on her nipples. I was about ready to chalk it up as a loss at this point. We went into some doggy and she seemed like she was getting used to my size because she was really enjoying herself. We did some mish for a while but she kept stopping to put on a ridiculous amount of lube and she kept changing positions so it didint hurt as much. I was getting pretty close so we decided to finish up in doggy. Nina has a really nice ass and a pretty small b-cup so I was all about the doggy. I finally finished up and she left and came back with a couple of hot towels to clean me up. She told me to relax and she gave me a back massage/rubdown until my time was up. She is a very sweet girl and with time and experience I think she will open up and be a stellar performer. She wasnt really used to larger penises, and she kept stopping to put on more lube so that may have put a bit of a damper on the experience but overall I had a wonderful time. Probably one of the best even though some areas were really not that great. I would definetly recommend her to you guys.

Looks-7 Pretty face
Body-7 Nice ass, Smallish boobs, not your average k-girl type of body
Attitude-9 Very nice and personable but maybe a little too talkative

This is one of the best experiences I have had at an AMP in a good while despite her inexperience. But as always YMMV. Happy hunting fellas.

-SpeedKing

Islandson
03-05-06, 13:46
Went to King’s Spa last week to see if Tomato was working there. I have never had her so was just going what everyone was saying here based on description. So I enter and had the mamma my coupon and paid the 40 and was sent to the room. I waited for the girl to arrive and walks in a short and slightly chubby girl, so I tell her you got any Chinese women and she tells me to wait. So about four minutes go by and try to amuse myself. The place is kida of big and nice from what I could see. Anyway in walks a Chinese girl about 5’2” and about 100 lbs I would say. Looks good and thinking is this Tomato, well she introduces herself as Mango. She says that she was working there a few days and it seemed slow. Well did the shower was okay, then back to the crib. Did mish, daty,cg, cow girl then finished with mish again. It was okay because she kept talking and sometimes hard to get motivated to take care business. It was weird as he wanted to stay with me but told her my house was full of my friends who came for the Pro Bowl, damn! Well she had a nice personality and would revist this again but have been too busy. Oh another thing is that she had smokers breath and that was kinda of a turn off.

Looks 8
Attitude 8
Service 6 only because of the talking and smoker’s breath.

Well I hope to head out somewhere soon. Any good spots. I heard Yokohama re opened and wondered if that is run by the same guys who ran Club Yokohama, well it was like a Korean Bar Amp. Well Happy hunting and Happy days to you all.

First Try
03-09-06, 14:53
After Femme Nu & Asia I decided to chance Ohana since I found parking. The rent a cops were busy doing nothing across the street. The "busy" sign was up but I rang the doorbell anyhow. Julie answered and recognized me. She wanted to be my "therapist" but I wanted Ruby. This was 1130PM and no other customers and they were watching TV. I showered, 0.5 to the house and on the massage. I was really relaxed from drinking and the late hour ( I'm up at 430AM) everyday. She gave me a topless massage while on my back, the happy ending was with oil, a little Russian, cleanup with hot towel & 0.6.

Someone rang the door bell while I was there but I don't know what happened. I asked about the "busy" sign always being up. Ruby said there was a "bad" customer who made them feel afraid physically. Other customers hide their hands behind their back so they are afraid of guns. They know they are losing some business but making the right kind of money is better.

I guess Julie/Choi is trying to get more business for herself. Ruby said that customers have been asking for her but Julie has been passing herself off as Ruby. Smart cutomers knew the body types were different and are not fooled as much. Ruby just kinda shrugged it off.

Turboman808
03-12-06, 05:19
Went to King’s Spa last week to see if Tomato was working there. I have never had her so was just going what everyone was saying here based on description. So I enter and had the mamma my coupon and paid the 40 and was sent to the room. I waited for the girl to arrive and walks in a short and slightly chubby girl, so I tell her you got any Chinese women and she tells me to wait. So about four minutes go by and try to amuse myself. The place is kida of big and nice from what I could see. Anyway in walks a Chinese girl about 5’2” and about 100 lbs I would say. Looks good and thinking is this Tomato, well she introduces herself as Mango. Howzit Son,

Tomato was last at RoseMarie. Don't know where she is now, as I haven't been up to AMPing. If you really want to hook up with her, PM me and I can give you her digits. Last time I talked to her, she was looking to buy a coffee shop and get out of the biz, or move back to the Bay Area.

Aloha,

Turboman

Turboman808
03-15-06, 01:22
Went to Smile Spa, I really wanted to go to Rosemarri but changed my mind at the last moment. I have never been to SS, so I figured WTF.

I was impressed with how large the rooms were, and how spacious the sauna/shower area was...

Anyway, the girl I got was Gina. I told her I remembered her when she was at Rosemarri! She was flattered that I remembered. I told her she gave me good service and let me have my way with her body.

Her face is okay, body is okay; she could benefit by doing some situps. Her service is not rushed, but rather straight-to-the-point. But once you get her going, her service is pretty good. She will allow DATY, and will make some pretty convincing noises if you ask her to cum for you. 69 is on the menu with some great moaning. This girl loves to pump back, and in mish, she has her feet propped against the wall...great visual for me. At times, she begs for you to pump harder. During doggie, I was gently running my nails down her back and spanking her butt. When she wasn't fondling her own tits, she was reaching under, giving me a ball massage. Ask her to cum with you and she will. After I shot my load, she kept pumping me for a few moments, as if to drain every last drop out of me.

In a nutshell, not the greatest looker or bod, but she is a furious, convincing screw. I normally like to treat AMP girls gentle, but Gina is big boned and can take a pounding. Anyway, SS has a membership card, go 10 times and then the house fee is waived.

Oh, and I told Gina if she would like for me to refer my friends. She said sure. If you go in the next few days, tell them Turboman sent you. I'm sure she'll remember! PM me if you want her digits.

Aloha, and be safe.
Turboman

Magnod
03-15-06, 03:38
Any updates on Loess Spa? Legit? Play?

C Kramer
03-17-06, 00:35
Can those of you that have seen Ruby describe what she looks like so I don't get Julie/Choi instead? I heard Julie seems to be passing herself off as Ruby and I'm looking for a good massage. The happy ending with be a plus.

All I've been doing is lurking lately cause of low $$ but now I've got a job so away I go! Will do a report when I go down. Let me tell you... it's been awhile but I'm anxious to get in the game again!

John Ross
03-17-06, 02:00
Can those of you that have seen Ruby describe what she looks like so I don't get Julie/Choi instead? I heard Julie seems to be passing herself off as Ruby and I'm looking for a good massage. The happy ending with be a plus.

All I've been doing is lurking lately cause of low $$ but now I've got a job so away I go! Will do a report when I go down. Let me tell you... it's been awhile but I'm anxious to get in the game again!
Like I said before, Nana - fake rack (c cup), Kimberly/Ruby - Real rack (big c/small d), Julie - NO rack.

Jan Fortifore
03-17-06, 19:47
EvilChimp said, "I went to M Palace last night. I had this Korean girl named Jennifer. She had a body that I would consider to be a 10. Very tight and toned straight from Penthouse magazine. Face was also pretty cute too. She was about 5'2", enhanced c cups, and overall a great body. Service was not bad, but as usual your ymmv."

Inquiring minds want to know.

Night Shadow
03-18-06, 06:09
M Palace is on Sheridan, behind the HMSA building. Its on the second floor above a bar. I think the sign actually says Mahalo Palace?

EvilChimp said, "I went to M Palace last night. I had this Korean girl named Jennifer. She had a body that I would consider to be a 10. Very tight and toned straight from Penthouse magazine. Face was also pretty cute too. She was about 5'2", enhanced c cups, and overall a great body. Service was not bad, but as usual your ymmv."

Night Shadow
03-18-06, 06:16
Arisoo is no more. Or at least the sign is gone. For a couple weeks the place was dark and the front gate was locked. But just passed by and the gate is now open and there is the generic AMP "Open" sign on. All you mongers know what I'm talking about, like all the mamasans went to the same store to buy their open sign.lol

Honolulu Chas
03-18-06, 17:53

M Palace is at 818 Sheridan St, #200B 955-3443. They have a $30 special 6am to 6pm.

Mollyzach
03-18-06, 18:52
I am heading ti Hawaii from Florida and I wasz wondering what was the best venue for full service? Massage parlor or escort?

Whats the rate toooo.

Here its $180 f.s. cbj outcall plus room.

Massage rate the same to $250 for f.s

Mollyzach
03-18-06, 21:07
How much for full service and can you get greek anywhere?

Thanks,

From mainland

Turboman808
03-18-06, 23:16
Arisoo is no more. Or at least the sign is gone. For a couple weeks the place was dark and the front gate was locked. But just passed by and the gate is now open and there is the generic AMP "Open" sign on. All you mongers know what I'm talking about, like all the mamasans went to the same store to buy their open sign.lolI posted some inquires several weeks back, but none of you PLs chimed in. Arisoo closed, the young owners couldn't make it work. Its now Velvet, and its grand opening is this weekend.

Turboman

John Ross
03-18-06, 23:34
Arisoo is no more. Or at least the sign is gone. For a couple weeks the place was dark and the front gate was locked. But just passed by and the gate is now open and there is the generic AMP "Open" sign on. All you mongers know what I'm talking about, like all the mamasans went to the same store to buy their open sign.lol
They all go to Costco or Sams to buy soap, shampoo, kleenex, lotion and the ubiquitous neon OPEN sign.

Night Shadow
03-19-06, 06:29
They all go to Costco or Sams to buy soap, shampoo, kleenex, lotion and the ubiquitous neon OPEN sign.Must be funny seeing them buy the costco size pack of condoms. BTW, I think the new name of the Arisoo location is Venus. Saw an ad in Pennysaver.

Hilo Boy
03-21-06, 21:04
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am heading ti Hawaii from Florida and I wasz wondering what was the best venue for full service? Massage parlor or escort?

Whats the rate toooo.

I prefer going to eros and finding an escort about 200-400 is the going rate. Volcano g is 250 both have pictures posted on the web sites. some mps will not give you fs until you have visited them a second or third time.

John Ross
03-21-06, 22:28

Whats the rate toooo.

Here its $180 f.s. cbj outcall plus room.

Massage rate the same to $250 for f.s
AMP will run you $40 - $50 house fee, $120 for the girl.

Jack First
03-22-06, 07:01
For what its worth, I have never experienced the no fs thing until the 2nd or 3rd visit. If you have more time than money, I would suggest going to as many places as possible to check them out first. Then you can pick wisely. If you have more money than time, I would suggest you read this forum and pick a place and take your chances. I would not go the escort direction, when you have a lot more selection in your own hometown. also, the rate they almost always will nag you for is $$.

Albion Boy
03-22-06, 07:54
I'm going to be in Honolulu for two days on business (I know - just TWO DAYS - augh!).

Any recommendations for a "must have" AMP experience while there? Ideally I want nude massage plus BBBJ, but I'm willing to settle for a good massage and a great HR.

Any suggestions? (Notion of price range would be greatly appreciated.)

Jan Fortifore
03-22-06, 17:54
M Palace is at 818 Sheridan St, #200B 955-3443. They have a $30 special 6am to 6pm.Thanks Hon Charley and Night Shadow for the 411!

Tiantain
03-22-06, 23:16
I'm going to be in Honolulu for two days on business (I know - just TWO DAYS - augh!).

Any recommendations for a "must have" AMP experience while there? Ideally I want nude massage plus BBBJ, but I'm willing to settle for a good massage and a great HR.

Any suggestions? (Notion of price range would be greatly appreciated.)
All the infomation you are asking for is already list on this board.

Smokin Gun
03-23-06, 04:24
I went to King Spa (formerly New Rakuen on Young St) recently hoping come out a winner, but it turned out to be a loss instead. Ivy and her gold-digging attitude were terrible.

She first appeared to be one hot korean - about 5'-0" tall, slim, b-cups, perky and in her 30's. In the shower, she gave attention to all the right places. But once we were back in the room, she didn't hesitate to ask for the tip. I gave her $1.3 to her total dissatisfaction. From that point, her attitude took a turn towards the worse. I told her that the amount I gave her was the same as what I give to others that service me, especially the first time we meet. She continued to insist that a MINIMUM of $1.5 is what her service and time commanded, and that anything less was not acceptable. She still serviced me. Her cbj lasted about 30 seconds, then she was intent on finishing the deed as soon as possible. I wasn't allowed to daty, no titty licking, and no pussy touching. I did manage to finally get off, but it wasn't as easy as it's supposed to be. I lost all attractiveness towards her because of that "I'm all that!" or queen-bee attitude. She couldn't stop talking afterwards about all the customers flocking to her because of her great service and posititive internet reviews, and that I would be the loser. I got tired of listening to this and just walked away. Final assessment: L=8, A=2, S=2. I'm not sure how she would have responded if I tipped her $1.5, but I don't intend on going back to find out.

Jack First
03-24-06, 00:39
I feel bad for you, but this is exactly why it's better to just save your money until you have enough to pay the $1.5, instead of "saving" your $0.2.
In this example, you lost out on the $1.3 that you paid, and now you have to save another $1.3 for another chance at a YMMV experience, or just save $1.5 so the girl can't complain. I find that the attitude can swing wildly either way, depending on the amount paid, level of drunkenness, looking messed up, or whatever. If you pay the $1.5, not drunk, and look clean, and you luck out and get a girl you like, usually everything ends up pretty good.

I went to King Spa (formerly New Rakuen on Young St) recently hoping come out a winner, but it turned out to be a loss instead. Ivy and her gold-digging attitude were terrible.

She first appeared to be one hot korean - about 5'-0" tall, slim, b-cups, perky and in her 30's. In the shower, she gave attention to all the right places. But once we were back in the room, she didn't hesitate to ask for the tip. I gave her $1.3 to her total dissatisfaction. From that point, her attitude took a turn towards the worse. I told her that the amount I gave her was the same as what I give to others that service me, especially the first time we meet. She continued to insist that a MINIMUM of $1.5 is what her service and time commanded, and that anything less was not acceptable. She still serviced me. Her cbj lasted about 30 seconds, then she was intent on finishing the deed as soon as possible. I wasn't allowed to daty, no titty licking, and no pussy touching. I did manage to finally get off, but it wasn't as easy as it's supposed to be. I lost all attractiveness towards her because of that "I'm all that!" or queen-bee attitude. She couldn't stop talking afterwards about all the customers flocking to her because of her great service and posititive internet reviews, and that I would be the loser. I got tired of listening to this and just walked away. Final assessment: L=8, A=2, S=2. I'm not sure how she would have responded if I tipped her $1.5, but I don't intend on going back to find out.

Hypo Luxa
03-24-06, 04:27
I respectfully disagree Jack First. Instead of saving up to pay 1.5, you should hold out and not pay until after, then pay 1.2 or 1.3 or whatever you're comfortable with. It's up to us to keep the prices down. If the girl insists on pre-payment, then walk. There are plenty of other providers out there who'll let you pay afterward and are happy to get 1.2.

Jack First
03-24-06, 14:58
I guess you're right. I haven't had to prepay for a long time, so that strategy should work out ok. It's just that a lot of them will complain whether or not you pay first or after. I hate listening to that crap, so I pay. Then they remember you as the one who will "not pay", which is ridiculous, and so you end up sometimes getting that bad service from others who might not have known you from before because the original one was talking shit about you. I'm just saying that the extra .2or3 saves me some of that headache.

I respectfully disagree Jack First. Instead of saving up to pay 1.5, you should hold out and not pay until after, then pay 1.2 or 1.3 or whatever you're comfortable with. It's up to us to keep the prices down. If the girl insists on pre-payment, then walk. There are plenty of other providers out there who'll let you pay afterward and are happy to get 1.2.

Kauai Guy #1
03-25-06, 05:10
I'll be coming up there middle of next week. Who has the best selection of girls during mid-day (12-2pm)? looking for 1-asian, 2-big breasts (real/fake no matter) help me out, I'll definately report back.

Oh, and anyone know if Didi is still at VIP?

C Kramer
03-25-06, 22:40
[QUOTE=Kauai Guy #1]

...looking for 1-asian, 2-big breasts (real/fake no matter) ...

Would you mind if instead of 2 big breasts you had 1 big and 1 small to medium?

LOL.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Nightshade67
03-26-06, 00:55
Last night I went to one of the places upstairs from Hibiscus Lounge on Ward Ave. It was right next door to PINK (if thats still the name, they change so much its hard to remember) anyway its the one right next door north from it. To my suprise there were some cute girls there, it appears that they got a new shippment or something. All look pretty young.

The one I got was really cute and young looking, she said that she was 22. Very very cute but petie which I like. Her engish wasn't that good though. Anyways shower was nothing to write home about, and neither was the massage or action after that. By technical standards really the experience wasn't all that great, however I was kind of drunk and she was really hot so not like I cared I got what I went there for, action from a cute honey so I guess in the end its all that matters right? Normal damages but worth the memory of being with a girl so fine.

Member #2650
03-26-06, 10:33
[QUOTE=Kauai Guy #1]

...looking for 1-asian, 2-big breasts (real/fake no matter) ...

Would you mind if instead of 2 big breasts you had 1 big and 1 small to medium?

LOL.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Is that one real and one fake?

LOL...i couldn't resist either :)

Member #2650
03-26-06, 11:44
Just did Kimberly at Evergreen. She's the haole with the nice tits who used to strip at Club 939 as Amy. She still looks good, but put on a couple of pounds. I think she was high or something because she looked a little spacey and gave me a bbbj and offered anal for an extra fee which i never got from her before. I declined but was really tempted. She said the offer was just for me and not to tell anyone, but she probably is telling that to you guys too. YMMV.

Jon Doh
03-26-06, 14:18
Just did Kimberly at Evergreen. She's the haole with the nice tits who used to strip at Club 939 as Amy. She still looks good, but put on a couple of pounds. I think she was high or something because she looked a little spacey and gave me a bbbj and offered anal for an extra fee which i never got from her before. I declined but was really tempted. She said the offer was just for me and not to tell anyone, but she probably is telling that to you guys too. YMMV.

2650How old is this woman anyways? and also how much extra did she ask for anal? I never tried it before so I wanted to try and see how it is. I mean I know someone earlier posted that someone offered anal but was kinda old.

Islandson
03-26-06, 20:33
After a couple of months, I tried Pine Tree again. It was a Sunday night and went after 7:00 pm as was told that is when most of the girls show up. I got to see some of the girls sitting in the lounge area. There was a blonde there but didn’t strike me as outstanding. Well went to the room and in walks in a Korean girl named Gina. She looked about mid thirties with short hair that was colored some red and blonde combination. She was about 5’2” and about 105 lbs I would venture to guess. She had those nice full lips that I like and big eyes. She had an enhanced rack which was okay but after feeling it was a poor job in my opinion. Any way we got right to it with BBJC, you know the signature move by all the girls. Then into cowgirl, mish, daty, asian (not much though), doggy and then finished with mish. One thing about Gina I have to say that she has a good attitude. The other girls on the couch didn’t excite me as it was just a fast glance as they hustled me into the room. All were Korean, except for that one haole girl

L 7.5
A 9.0
P .5 1.5
S – 8.5

Shortshooter
03-28-06, 03:24
I visited Ohana again (second trip) this Saturday around 2:00 p.m. Nana met me at the door (front door this time!) and asked if I'd been there before. She ushered me to the room and I paid the house fee. Saw a girl at the end of the hall that looked like Ruby on my way in, but on the way out I decided I could have been mistaken--is there another girl there that looks a lot or a bit like Ruby? Anyway, took my shower and while I was toweling off, Nana stopped me and said "I do that." So we went to the room and she dried me off. Face down on the table and she started really heavy handed, I like it like that, almost painful at times. After she finished on the back she did a light feathertouch sensual massage on my back and I thought wow on the front and she'll have be blowing my load without touching me!

She didn't disappointment me after the flip, great heavy handed massage on the front and the same sensual treatment after. She asked permission to remove my tented cover and climbed on the table almost 69-like. Since it was only my first time with Nana, I didn't want to be to presumptuous but I did rub her bottom and light touch through her shorts on her mound. She teased me with a little light Russian and even sucked my nipple! But it didn't take much from her light slow HJ to get me off. She got two hot towels and cleaned me up and gave me a bit more massage before dressing me and showing me to the door.

Tipped Nana the same I tipped Ruby a couple weeks ago: .8, but I felt it was worth every penny and I'm almost thinking I didn't give enough. Next trip I must do a pre-AMP j/o, so as to last longer--I don't know why I have no staying power with new girls--I can go over an hour with my wife!! Problem is, I just don't want to most of the time! But that's a story for a different forum!!

Be safe!

Member #2650
03-28-06, 08:06
How old is this woman anyways? and also how much extra did she ask for anal? I never tried it before so I wanted to try and see how it is. I mean I know someone earlier posted that someone offered anal but was kinda old.
She's gotta be about 25ish. She didn't really quote a price, but said that I would have to pay more. Now don't go telling her that I said she was offering it, as she said it was only for me, and if that's true, I will be busted. Just feel her out, and if she asks why you want it, just say that's how you do.

Hypo Luxa
03-28-06, 09:03
One thing about Gina I have to say that she has a good attitude.

Yup. Gina is some quality shit. One of the best attitudes and personalities of any girl in the biz. What she lacks in the face (and to be honest, she's never been called pretty), she more than makes up for in her killer body, service and attitude.

By the way, her rim, is with plastic wrap.

You should try standing her up facing the wall with her nightie and heels on while pumping her from behind while watching in the mirror. She's like a porn star!

Kauai Guy #1
03-31-06, 03:45
tried going to Ohana on Weds. around 11am. all doors closed/ neon signs off/ didnt answer phone. drove past and called a few more times until around 1:30pm and still no luck.

went to VIP late last nite and got "Pepsi". korean, 30's, pretty but a lot of makeup, tight body, fake small Cs. great attitude. all the standards. massage afterwards. (very strong massage) .5/1.5 L- 8; B- 9; A- 9; S- 8 Got super busy around 4am.

John Ross
03-31-06, 17:30
tried going to Ohana on Weds. around 11am. all doors closed/ neon signs off/ didnt answer phone. drove past and called a few more times until around 1:30pm and still no luck.

went to VIP late last nite and got "Pepsi". korean, 30's, pretty but a lot of makeup, tight body, fake small Cs. great attitude. all the standards. massage afterwards. (very strong massage) .5/1.5 L- 8; B- 9; A- 9; S- 8 Got super busy around 4am.
I think we were there around the same time! It was really strange as I have never seen Ohana completely closed up like that in the early afternoon. I was going to post about it, but you beat me to it.

Kauai Guy #1
03-31-06, 21:43
With all the discussion about Ohana, I thought I'd give them a try. But just my luck they're closed on the one chance I get to go there. Luckily, VIP made up for it very nicely.

CaptainBB
04-01-06, 06:49
Luck of the draw leads to Bonnie.

Bonnie leads to smoothe talking.

Smoothe talking leads to comfortable level.

Comfortable level leads to 15 min shampoo.

Shampoo leads to juicy kisses on my ass.

My ass leads to deeeeeeeep rim.

Rim leads to BBBJ.

BBBJ leads to BBFSTCIP.

BBFSTCIP leads to me feeling like a king.

Feeling like a king is where she is.

This review was sponsored by cash. Never leave home without it.

First Try
04-01-06, 18:45
Went yesterday about 245PM, just after the heavy rains. Lots of parking across the street & fed the meter. Walked up & was greeted by Julie, she said I was the first one that day. The rain kept everyone away.Everyone was sleeping or watching TV in that first room on the ewa side. I chose Ruby, much to Julie's dismay. Showered, massage, happy ending. 0.5 + 0.6. A little too much oil this time. I've gotten different hours of operation from Ruby. The last time I went at 11:30PM and she said I just missed closing. Yesterday she said I could arrive as late as 1:00AM. I asked about how early they open & she said 9:00AM, hmmm I was told 11:00 AM on another visit.

If I had read the earlier posts about them not responding I would've asked Ruby.

Shampoo City
04-02-06, 19:09
Where'd you find Bonnie? Been wondering where she was for awhile now.

Tsboy69
04-06-06, 04:41
Bonny is at what used to be Rakuen - part owner now (or so she says).

Hypo Luxa
04-06-06, 09:10
Blue is working there too (formerly of Smile).

Uncle Buck
04-07-06, 01:44
Has anyone here ever heard of Pink Orchid? It's located somewhere on Kalakaua. Does anyone have any info on this place? I drived up and down Kalakaua, but can't seem to find it. I'll probably try again tomorrow and hopefully make a report.

Anonymous808
04-07-06, 07:54
Is that place an AMP? I've never heard of it. Where did you find the info of it being on Kalakaua. Maybe some of us can help you look for it.

Ramrod80
04-07-06, 16:43
Whatsup fellow mongers, just a word of caution why do people tell our providers that they foundout about them on the internet? How stupid can you guys be. Its nice to give out information strictly for our fellow mongers but what you dont do is tell them that they saw their name on usasexguide, blah blah blah. I almost choked when my provider told me that. Now shes tottally freaked about this and shes thinking of changing her name now. Come on boys we all like the thrill of the hunt but please dont tell these girls that you saw their name on the internet. It just kills it for all of us.

Ramrod80
04-07-06, 16:49
Hey guys,

If you want to see junko make sure you know who she is. Went to Sophias Sauna last night and gave me a thorough investigation. wasnt worth my time. Got my money back from mama and split. Very disappointing.

Uncle Buck
04-07-06, 23:19
Is that place an AMP? I've never heard of it. Where did you find the info of it being on Kalakaua. Maybe some of us can help you look for it.

Ok I found it. The owner is Anna from Anna's Massage. She used to be located on S. King Street above A's Barber (now the home of Top Floor). It's located on the corner of Fern and Kalakaua. There is some kind of magazine or video store (Kamaile - something like that). She told me to come back because all the girls were busy. I think the hours of operation is from 9:00am - 10:00pm.

howzit14
04-08-06, 00:04
Bonny is at what used to be Rakuen - part owner now (or so she says).Where is that?

Akone808
04-08-06, 08:33
my favorite amp is VIP Relaxation.

Akone808
04-08-06, 08:40
Whatsup fellow mongers. If there is a petpeeve of mine its those idiots who tell our providers where they heard about them. Why in the world would you want to do something like that! I went to see my regular last night and she freaked out when she foundout her name was on a particular website. She is going to change her now because of it. This is why we post these here guys for us to share personal information about certain providers and how much we give them. Keep that stuff to ourselves !

LexLuther
04-09-06, 12:37
Akone808,

These girls are not idiots. Some of them are computer literate and others have boyfriends or even children who are. Believe me, many of these women have children somewhere who are being raised by a Hailmoney (Grandma) and the girl is providing the income. Many of these kids are teenagers in high school or college. And although most of the kids don't know what the mother does, some do.

So even if the mongers don't tell the gals, they will find out.

Lex

Jack First
04-09-06, 15:03
Whatsup fellow mongers. If there is a petpeeve of mine its those idiots who tell our providers where they heard about them. Why in the world would you want to do something like that! I went to see my regular last night and she freaked out when she foundout her name was on a particular website. She is going to change her now because of it. This is why we post these here guys for us to share personal information about certain providers and how much we give them. Keep that stuff to ourselves !

I agree for the most part of what you say here, but from your post, it appears that you were the one telling her the info. Otherwise how did she come to find out about it? I think its always interesting how a 2 post dude like you can have a "petpeeve". Just my 2 cents.

Spyda
04-09-06, 21:53
Revisited PineTree.

I recommend her.

OEWhat does Lilly look like?

Moriwake
04-10-06, 01:59
Anyone try Toy at PT yet? She has almost no tits. i saw her a couple of years ago and now she look very used or on drugs. DOes anyone know anything about her?

Love Sex 22
04-10-06, 02:14
Just came back from PT 6 PM Sunday . Wanted to see Yuri but mamasan told me she would be back in 10 days . I ask for the youngest girl available , she send very petite girl name toy .She was like a toy , She came in with wearing a see trough nighty with no under ware very sexy . Since i just took shower before she told me will do the shower later . she took off the nighty and started a great body to body massage and licking me all over my back . Turn over and the same in the front . Without asking me she sat on my face man her pussy was so sweet and she went crazy starting talk dirty to me and proceed to 69 i didn't fill how she put the cover on . Over all great sex she is really into it .I finished all over her ass hole . She had small tits but pencil nipples . I told her we do a 3 sum when Yuri will be back with them having sex and i will watch she said great .She likes that .

Lkjhgf
04-10-06, 02:46
Just came back from PT 6 PM Sunday . Wanted to see Yuri but mamasan told me she would be back in 10 days . I ask for the youngest girl available , she send very petite girl name toy .She was like a toy , She came in with wearing a see trough nighty with no under ware very sexy . Since i just took shower before she told me will do the shower later . she took off the nighty and started a great body to body massage and licking me all over my back . Turn over and the same in the front . Without asking me she sat on my face man her pussy was so sweet and she went crazy starting talk dirty to me and proceed to 69 i didn't fill how she put the cover on . Over all great sex she is really into it .I finished all over her ass hole . She had small tits but pencil nipples . I told her we do a 3 sum when Yuri will be back with them having sex and i will watch she said great .She likes that .How old istoy? Is she cute?

Lip Licker
04-10-06, 04:16
Yuri is back in Korea so the mama san is being truthful. She did mention that she would be back in a few weeks.
About the girls being technically savvy, yeah, I have seen several girls on laptops browsing the net and I am sure that if even a few of them see something posted, they spread the word around. Due to the increasing popularity of this board over the past few years, I have been limiting my posts. I know that LE and other mongerers that only take and never contribute have been "profiting" off senior member's information. I would suggest that for those of you who contribute regularly, it may be better to limit the information in posts or just wait until another proven member PM you. That's just my $0.02.

Just a mild off topic rant: I miss the days when you could pick up SW's on the side streets of Waikiki. It seems like they strictly go for tourists on foot these days.

Hypo Luxa
04-10-06, 05:33
About the girls being technically savvy, yeah, I have seen several girls on laptops browsing the net and I am sure that if even a few of them see something posted, they spread the word around.

I have been in the room with Tomato after a session. She logged on the 'net with her laptop and came to THIS site with a bookmark. Of course I feigned ignorance. She actually asked me to go online and post a good review of her so she could get more clients.

So, some like it, some don't. My advice? ALWAYS play dumb.

LexLuther
04-10-06, 08:12
Yeah, some of these girls are out to make as much money as they can, as quickly as possible. Others just want to make a decent living while their looks and bodies can serve them and to keep as low a profile as possible. So my advice is to do as John says and play dumb. I think you guys can use a bit of discretion and post a minimum of explicit info. The explicit info can be passed on to other trusted members and friends using PM's. Otherwise, uncle LEO could use it to shut these places down and our hobby will cease to exist. It has happened in many areas. Folks in HNL are lucky, believe old Lex.

But I have to believe that in the long run, everyone benefits from the spread of info. The girls benefit, and their customers benefit. Remember that there are guys entering this market every minute of every day and without info being spread on this and other boards (this one is the best one), the market place forces are circumvented. In some places the newspaper has adsverts about AMP's printed in the Sports section. But they in general fora like this one are the best way for the word to get out.

Lex has often thought that a study of this industry and the economics of it would be a great topic for a Master's or Doctoral dissertation. It's really a fascinating sort of underground industry. For one thing, there are certain aspects of it which represent what economists call vertical integration. Although it's not completely vertically integrated. But they do manage many aspects of the industry including things like transportation. It's really quite interesting.

One other thing that I think is interesting is that nationwide this is a very large industry that is for all intents and purposes completely untaxed. I think if the government were to take an intelligent look at it, they would realize that legalizing it would result in a significant increase in tax revenue. Of course the same thing could be said for other currently illegal industries such as the drug trade. So this one is unlikely to be legalized any time soon.
Lex

Kalihi Kid
04-10-06, 20:52
I have been in the room with Tomato after a session. She logged on the 'net with her laptop and came to THIS site with a bookmark. Of course I feigned ignorance. She actually asked me to go online and post a good review of her so she could get more clients.Hmmm, I wonder what you would do if she showed you your post while you were there? Better still, if there are any providers out there reading this why not give a boost to your business and tell us straight out what you are willing to do for how much? You can PM group members who have expressed interest based on our previous posts.

Habanada
04-10-06, 22:50
Went to Lucky on Fern and Kalakaua today. Had a session with Coco. She said she's been in the islands for a couple of days. She needs to learn a few tricks, so don't see her just yet.

Paid .50 to the mamasan. Got a good table shampoo. I thought things were going to go good, but not really.

Back to the room, she massaged my back for a few, then played with my sensitive area for a good 5 minutes. I was getting bored. Flipped over, then on went the condom. BJ for a couple of minutes, then had some 69. She hopped on for a short ride, then told me to work for awhile. So I go on top and she doesn't like me biting her nips. Went doggie and finished there. I must've not done a good job because she whipped out her little bottle of KY.

Oh well, an experience to learn by.

Coco is about in her 30's to early 40's. Skin not too smooth. I swear she has hemoroids. Haha!

Paid $1.10 tip.

Location is kind of good because parking is out of the way. Did feel funny coming out of the building and looking at those construction workers working by my car.

Oh well.

Love Sex 22
04-11-06, 00:05
I believe that the girls some times write fake reports about themselves to get more customers . Usually when a report is from an account that has 1 or 2 posts only and doesn't give any intimate details of the session it looks suspicious to me .

No Name
04-11-06, 02:23
I believe that the girls some times write fake reports about themselves to get more customers . Usually when a report is from an account that has 1 or 2 posts only and doesn't give any intimate details of the session it looks suspicious to me ."I am unsure, sometimes I am just lazy and just say the least amount. What do you other mongers think?"

Lip Licker
04-11-06, 03:39
Visited Lucky but they only had 1 girl working. She was thin but her face was ugly enough that I couldn't get myself to pay for it. I think Lucky is in the location described as Pink Orchid in a prior post. The room was small and the top of the walls are open similar to how Rakuen used to be, except the privacy isn't there as the entire place would be able to hear everything since the whole establishment is so small.

I'm supprised that people post that they like VIP. The parking lot attendant is always there, it is a pretty obvious entrance, and the place is really run down. I think the only good thing is that the first room you enter is where all the girls are(literally), it's so small that you could reach all the girls sitting down if you stood in the middle of the room....then I think about what the Senior members have been posting...1)the report is coming from a NoOB and 2)It could be one of the girls trying to stir up business-nice try girl!

Panda B
04-11-06, 19:03
This is the same Coco that was at Tokyo in Century Center. She doesn't need to learn anything, she's just like that. This is why I only saw her once and never again.

Went to Lucky on Fern and Kalakaua today. Had a session with Coco. She said she's been in the islands for a couple of days. She needs to learn a few tricks, so don't see her just yet.

Paid .50 to the mamasan. Got a good table shampoo. I thought things were going to go good, but not really.

Back to the room, she massaged my back for a few, then played with my sensitive area for a good 5 minutes. I was getting bored. Flipped over, then on went the condom. BJ for a couple of minutes, then had some 69. She hopped on for a short ride, then told me to work for awhile. So I go on top and she doesn't like me biting her nips. Went doggie and finished there. I must've not done a good job because she whipped out her little bottle of KY.

Oh well, an experience to learn by.

Coco is about in her 30's to early 40's. Skin not too smooth. I swear she has hemoroids. Haha!

Paid $1.10 tip.

Location is kind of good because parking is out of the way. Did feel funny coming out of the building and looking at those construction workers working by my car.

Oh well.

Oysterogo
04-13-06, 00:35
I have been in the room with Tomato after a session. She logged on the 'net with her laptop and came to THIS site with a bookmark. Of course I feigned ignorance. She actually asked me to go online and post a good review of her so she could get more clients.

So, some like it, some don't. My advice? ALWAYS play dumb.In the past I've seen alot of the girls at Smile Spa using their laptops in the sitting room. On one visit last year, there were about 5 girls in the room on their laptops. And I'm sure girls at the amps aren't just starting to surf the web, they've been doing it for years. Yea, so just act innocent and play dumb. :)

Member #2650
04-13-06, 15:59
...And I'm sure girls at the amps aren't just starting to surf the web, they've been doing it for years. Yea, so just act innocent and play dumb. :)Amen people! I have been to providers where they would quote my posts saying their other customer told them about it. I have also had providers show me a printed copies of my posts given to them by another customer. WTF! That is why my posts have not been that detailed as of lately. I want to help, but I don't want to get the drama of that type of circumstance. These places are supposed to be happy places for us, so deny, deny, deny...when caught lie!

Member #2650
04-13-06, 16:31
Went to China Spa the other day, and I picked what I thought was the best one out of the lineup in a somewhat pretty Taiwanese girl with big tits named April. Shower went pretty good, but when she took off her nightie, she had on a gurdle that she wouldn't take off, and she sweated a lot. Looks like she probably had stretch marks that she wanted to hide. She didn't smell all that good either. It wasn't the stinky pu$$y smell, but more like an old lady type of smell. She just didn't do it for me, but she seemed like a nice person. After we finished, I saw another girl in the hall who looked pretty cute, but we'll see.

Tiantain
04-13-06, 23:28
Amen people! I have been to providers where they would quote my posts saying their other customer told them about it. I have also had providers show me a printed copies of my posts given to them by another customer. WTF! That is why my posts have not been that detailed as of lately. I want to help, but I don't want to get the drama of that type of circumstance. These places are supposed to be happy places for us, so deny, deny, deny...when caught lie!

I totally agree.
WTF guy's!!!! What is going to happen (because of you certain asses) is no one is going to post reports anymore. I know I will not post any detailed info because of this. I am very well known in the bar scene, I do not want to be identified through my reports.
Come on guys, think before you start giving out info.

Hapaman
04-16-06, 03:55
I recall past great reviews on Ling Ling so I decided to head to VIP to check her out. She was very friendly. Skinny and tall with enhanced boobs. The pierced bottom lip was a turnoff but what the heck. She gave me a thorough TS.

Then to the room for some CBJ, DATY and 69. She claimed she came a couple of times but you never know. She allowed some LFK.

Overall a great time, would repeat.

Bobby Gunn
04-17-06, 02:03
I recall past great reviews on Ling Ling so I decided to head to VIP to check her out. She was very friendly. Skinny and tall with enhanced boobs. The pierced bottom lip was a turnoff but what the heck. She gave me a thorough TS.

Then to the room for some CBJ, DATY and 69. She claimed she came a couple of times but you never know. She allowed some LFK.

Overall a great time, would repeat.I called and mama said she was on vacation?

Asianlover4u
04-17-06, 12:06
Went to Pine Tree on the weekend and haven't been there for a couple of months. So when I got to the room I got the usual questions, and since I couldn't remember any of the other girls name the girl I chose Angie (I think, i'm not very good with names at all) would not give me a table shower. I had to shower myself. After that we got in the room and got down to business, she would not let me suck on her tits. All in all was an ok session, would probably repeat as she was awesome in the looks department.

Islandson
04-19-06, 05:23
Went to China Spa the other day, and I picked what I thought was the best one out of the lineup in a somewhat pretty Taiwanese girl with big tits named April. Shower went pretty good, but when she took off her nightie, she had on a gurdle that she wouldn't take off, and she sweated a lot. Looks like she probably had stretch marks that she wanted to hide. She didn't smell all that good either. It wasn't the stinky pu$$y smell, but more like an old lady type of smell. She just didn't do it for me, but she seemed like a nice person. After we finished, I saw another girl in the hall who looked pretty cute, but we'll see.

2650Yep have to agree but didn't get that smell as went early in the day and my nose ws kinda of congested so I lucked out ina way. I guess they woke her up when i went about 5:00 pm on the weekend. But you are right she ws sticky, that I don't like.She was okay but would not repeat. Was so so service. Well Ihope to check out somewhere soon and will give my report.

Thanks to all for your information.

Youngwan
04-20-06, 07:58
Was wondering were she at now.She a good provider and a freak in bed. Been out of the mongering for a while. Also was wondering if Angela of sophia sauna is still there.

LexLuther
04-20-06, 21:02
Youngwan,

Is Angela the Viet gal, about 28 y.o.? Do you by any chance know what her real (Viet) name is?

Lex

Hypo Luxa
04-20-06, 23:14
Was wondering were she at now.She a good provider and a freak in bed. Been out of the mongering for a while. Also was wondering if Angela of sophia sauna is still there.

I popped in Sophia's a month ago to see what was up. Girls weren't that great. I did see Angela in a room clicking away on her laptop. I left before she spotted me.

Angela is 50+ years old (by her admission) and is a local Japanese lady. She's really petite. She can get really horny and can take a pounding. She'll also let you fuck her ass on a good day!

Phred
04-21-06, 00:28

In town for a week, I tried King Spa on Sunday, also got Ivy (I hadn't read this report then (note to self RTFF)). She is Portugese/Korean from SF born in NY. Great looks but service was a little hurried, and no massage. house fee 50 tip 150.

On Tuesday I tried Smile Spa. I had Milley. Korean girl mediun frame nice tits. If the were fakes it was a very good job. Had to shower myself (was told later that this was because first time but will get table shower next time you come). Light massage was sensual, CBJ, then 69, and on to CG, RCG and mish, finished with 69 and the cuddled for a while. She seemed to enjoy being eaten. looks 8.5, attitude 8, service 8.5. 50/150. I'll try her again. but YMMV.

Good Hunting
Phred

Allbust
04-21-06, 01:40
Has anyone tried this AMP lately?

There is a huge ad in the pennysaver.

Lkjhgf
04-21-06, 03:04
Smoking gun is right rakuen not that good

Service is bad might be a new owner.

Anonymous808
04-21-06, 14:56
According to the other board, Bonny is supposedly now part owner of the place.

Moriwake
04-22-06, 22:29
Saw Jackie at MPalace. Japanese/Korean, decent looks. Real tities and the smoothest skin ever. Asia, CBJ, all positions. OK service. Anyone have new reports of toy at pt.

Moriwake
04-24-06, 01:01
There is also a hot krean named pinky here. Enhanced tities, but very nice girl. Very standard service, for some reason pinky and jennifer like to walk on your back for a massage. I miss Jennifer. She was awesome.

Anonymous808
04-24-06, 07:47
For those of you who were interested, Yuri from Pine Tree is now back from Korea.

Kim Chee Kane
04-24-06, 07:59
I popped in Sophia's a month ago to see what was up. Girls weren't that great. I did see Angela in a room clicking away on her laptop. I left before she spotted me.

Angela is 50+ years old (by her admission) and is a local Japanese lady. She's really petite. She can get really horny and can take a pounding. She'll also let you fuck her ass on a good day!

I'd like to try Angela...but how do I get her to service me? Ahhhh...

Honolulu Chas
04-24-06, 19:00
I'd like to try Angela...but how do I get her to service me? Ahhhh...

Angela usually works only after 10:30 or 11:00 at night. Call first to be sure she is there and that she's available. No offense to John Doughnut, but as far as I know (and I've known Angela for several years), she does not do Greek. Just don't want you to get your hopes up. Be sure to take advantage of her table shampoo!

Tiantain
04-24-06, 22:31

Is she about 5'9''or 5'10", slim build, with long hair (mid back)?

Jon Doh
04-24-06, 22:38
There is also a hot krean named pinky here. Enhanced tities, but very nice girl. Very standard service, for some reason pinky and jennifer like to walk on your back for a massage. I miss Jennifer. She was awesome.Moriwake,

Is Jenifer not there anymore? I mean I had were once but it was awhile ago. I think it might have been about 2 months ago or something like that.

Thanks

Shortshooter
04-25-06, 00:51
Visited Ohana again on Saturday around 11 a.m. Ruby met me at the door and remembered me from my first visit. Great massage and chat, but a little rushed this time. This time was topless from start, she even teased me by rubbing her titties all over my back! Turn was a bit quick, though. Great HJ to finish but she started clock watching, I was trying to ask for a bit more this time but she said we only had 10 more minutes. Great release, but a bit of a disappointment if you know what I mean. I guess it's time for me to try another place.

I need to read back through the posts, I remember a report with a good massage AFTER FS and release--maybe I'll try there!

Stay safe!

Honolulu Chas
04-25-06, 04:07
Is she about 5'9''or 5'10", slim build, with long hair (mid back)?

No. Angela is rather short, maybe 5'2".

John Ross
04-25-06, 05:22
Visited Ohana again on Saturday around 11 a.m. Ruby met me at the door and remembered me from my first visit. Great massage and chat, but a little rushed this time. This time was topless from start, she even teased me by rubbing her titties all over my back! Turn was a bit quick, though. Great HJ to finish but she started clock watching, I was trying to ask for a bit more this time but she said we only had 10 more minutes. Great release, but a bit of a disappointment if you know what I mean. I guess it's time for me to try another place.

I need to read back through the posts, I remember a report with a good massage AFTER FS and release--maybe I'll try there!

Stay safe!
Kimberly/Ruby will clock watch. The last time I saw her, she went off about this schedule. Something like, take customer to room, collect fee and get undressed (5 minutes), shower (5 minutes), massage (40 minutes), 2nd shower (5 minutes), get dressed (5 minutes)

Youngwan
04-25-06, 20:31
Had Angela so we talked for a couple of minutes while during the TS. Man, she gave me one of the best TS; to bad it wasn't a B2B experince I had at Rakuen a couple months back. Anyway, back to the room and we small talk for a bit and my homie was fully awake and she said "Wow somebody happy to see. Hi big boy." We started laughing and started rubbing my homie on her tits and face. Right down to business went for FS the usally sex position and a great BJ.

Just for info Junko works their now said Angela.

Youngwan
04-25-06, 20:38
Does anyone know any AMP girls who does outside providing?

PM me if anyone knows anything, and thanx for the info.

TonyACS
04-25-06, 23:55
Last week I went to an AMP on 2nd floor of Keeaumoku St. and got this tall Korean who I thought wasn't that attractive. But she immediately went to FS without asking for any money. She had only been in HNL only two weeks. She was unbelievable as she came over and over again and wore me out and she still wanted more. Definitely worth a visit. I gave her $1.5 for being so nice to me.

Lkjhgf
04-26-06, 21:28
Last week I went to an AMP on 2nd floor of Keeaumoku St. and got this tall Korean who I thought wasn't that attractive. But she immediately went to FS without asking for any money. She had only been in HNL only two weeks. She was unbelievable as she came over and over again and wore me out and she still wanted more. Definitely worth a visit. I gave her $1.5 for being so nice to me.2nd floor where, what's her name?

Widget
04-27-06, 11:35
Had Angela so we talked for a couple of minutes while during the TS. Man, she gave me one of the best TS; to bad it wasn't a B2B experince I had at Rakuen a couple months back. Anyway, back to the room and we small talk for a bit and my homie was fully awake and she said "Wow somebody happy to see. Hi big boy." We started laughing and started rubbing my homie on her tits and face. Right down to business went for FS the usally sex position and a great BJ.

Just for info Junko works their now said Angela.I've been wanting to see her for awhile, but haven't had a chance yet. What time did you see her?

Moriwake
04-28-06, 01:28
Jennifer left to the mainland and won't return says Mama.

Moriwake,

Is Jenifer not there anymore? I mean I had were once but it was awhile ago. I think it might have been about 2 months ago or something like that.

Thanks

Bastos01
04-28-06, 01:33
I heard there were a couple raids this week by LE. One arrest at Sophia's of all places.A co-worker of mine was in a raid at the old Orchid's on Sheridan. Funy thing is one of the cops doing the raid called my co-worker by his name and to find out it was his friend.

Punani Hunter
04-28-06, 04:43

Overall a great time, would repeat.

I called and mama said she was on vacation?

Ling Ling is back from her Vegas vacation

Bastos01
04-28-06, 22:12
Anyway, the real question I have is do any of the AMPs do a Thai Style Body Shampoo? Where the girl soaps you up, then herself, then rubs you head to toe with her soapy body. I always wanted that experience, since seeing it in Emmanuel and when I was in the Navy, the ship I was on cancelled two different port visits to Thailand. Anybody experienced it here?They do that at Soapland in Japan.

Bastos01
04-28-06, 22:58
[Hotlink to Photo deleted by Admin]

I saw this pic in another forum.

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the hotlinking to photos on other websites. If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then post it here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Jon Doh
04-28-06, 23:33
Jennifer left to the mainland and won't return says Mama.Awww crap. Well thanks for the update Moriwake. I mean I know I've only had her once, but again in the previous post by someone else that had her, she was the most prettiest one yet that I have had yet. But at the same time, she was a gold-digger, but I would excuse her for that cause of her looks. Well maybe she did meet the right person that would shower her needs I guess hahaha. Anyways happy hunting everyone.

Mushi
05-01-06, 13:37
Angela usually works only after 10:30 or 11:00 at night. Call first to be sure she is there and that she's available. No offense to John Doughnut, but as far as I know (and I've known Angela for several years), she does not do Greek. Just don't want you to get your hopes up. Be sure to take advantage of her table shampoo!HC,

You might want to try Angela again as she does greek but only when she was feeling good but this was over a year ago, I don't know about now.

GL

Rotten Otto
05-01-06, 15:34
This parlor, located directly across from Mickeydee's on keeaumoku haw always caught my eye. I remember about 5-6yrs ago passing by it from the back streets and seeing about a dozen skanky looking babes lined up on the stairs just outside of young's.

does anyone know if this is a "place of interest?" Always looking for new frontiers...

Honolulu Chas
05-01-06, 15:53
I can't think of a place that has been more of a 'hit-or-miss' proposition. I think it's safe to say that if you're looking for someone young and hot, don't waste your time. I've had some really nice times there, and times I wish I'd stayed home. I would definitely NOT pay them any money until you get someone who appeals to you.

Comp Dude 35
05-02-06, 16:48
This parlor, located directly across from Mickeydee's on keeaumoku haw always caught my eye. I remember about 5-6yrs ago passing by it from the back streets and seeing about a dozen skanky looking babes lined up on the stairs just outside of young's.

does anyone know if this is a "place of interest?" Always looking for new frontiers...From past history (and we talking 10+ years), this place has always been one for the grandmas. If you into that, then this is the place to go. Grandma service too (whatever you want).

Comp Dude 35
05-02-06, 16:50
Jennifer left to the mainland and won't return says Mama.She actually has a legitimate family business in LA and she might have gone back there to help. The massage was awesome and that will definitely be missed (along with her beautiful face. Could have a bit more bootay, but can't ask for the world).

Comp Dude 35
05-02-06, 16:52

Just for info Junko works their now said Angela.When is Junko in? any time, or just during certain hours? haven't seen her since she tried to run her own place in Century Center. for those who know, remember when she was just a legitimate massage therapist in CC (2nd floor, opposite side of Utopia)?

Turboman808
05-02-06, 20:19
I know this belongs in the International forum, but I thought I'd let my Honolulu friends know how things work in Saipan.

There are TONS of massage parlors in Saipan, even at the airport. On their equivalent to our Kalakaua, there is an MP like how we have ABC Discount stores, in fact even more. The girls that run them sit outside and hawk at you like our lei sellers at the airport. They are pretty, young, usually Chinese, and dressed in jeans and the company's polo shirt. The rates are about $30 for 45 minutes of shiatsu, oil, or foot massage. Most of the parlors are bright, clean, and have professional massage tables, not beds, in "cubicles," not private rooms. I was way too curious, so in I went. I got a fantastic sports massage.

The thing is, you have to speak Japanese to make the most of it. My Japanese vocabular is limited to about 30 words, but I was able to understand from the girl that she wanted to make a "private" appointment at my hotel room later in the evening. The rates are $70 hour, $130 two hours, $200 overnight.

If you go to Saipan, enjoy. By the way, in Guam, (35 minutes away by plane) they have a bar called Kang's in their Waikiki equivalent city of Tumon. It is owned and operated by the same lady that runs an MP that is connected to it. So you can go into the bar, buy your girl a few drinks (same cost as Hawaii) then take her back for a massage.

Have fun if you are headed to Guam or Saipan.

Aloha,

Turboman

Youngwan
05-03-06, 04:50
When is Junko in? any time, or just during certain hours? haven't seen her since she tried to run her own place in Century Center. for those who know, remember when she was just a legitimate massage therapist in CC (2nd floor, opposite side of Utopia)?Angela just told she leaves at 3:00 a.m. Maybe you should call to see if shes there.

John Ross
05-03-06, 05:30
Just came back from barhopping and M Palace got raided about 10:15 or so. I saw 2 girls get taken away and loaded into a Blue and White.

Also, an ambulance showed up and I guess a customer needed assistance. Not sure what happened, but I saw the EMTs dragging up all sorts of electronic gear. I sure hope the guy didn'thave a heart attack from the raid.

Monger safe.

Jon Doh
05-03-06, 22:56
Just came back from barhopping and M Palace got raided about 10:15 or so. I saw 2 girls get taken away and loaded into a Blue and White.

Also, an ambulance showed up and I guess a customer needed assistance. Not sure what happened, but I saw the EMTs dragging up all sorts of electronic gear. I sure hope the guy didn'thave a heart attack from the raid.

Monger safe.Wow thats crazy. I know this might sound funny, but could it be that whe they took the guy, that they knew what kind of activities that went on in there?

Slypher
05-05-06, 01:26
Hey! I'm new here and just getting into the AMP thing...I was going to try out Pine Tree Last night but chickened out for now... I've been reading this forum for most of the day, so I'm curious. Where is Eve and Evergreen? I think I can find most of the other places I'm interested in, but I can't figure out where these two are.

Average Joe808
05-08-06, 00:06
Got a call from a friend this past weekend from Las Vegas. he mentioned that he saw Kimberly,( ex-stripper), and Lili ( cute filipino w/attitude) in Las Vegas. He was there for some computer comvention. Mentioned that he saw these two women from Evergreen, and actually had a session with Lili. Reason he remembers Lili is that she kept saying... "You taking to long, you not done yet?.". I guess she wanted him to cum quick so that she could service one of you mongers that were probably waitng outside for her. Anywayz is you're looking for Kim or Lili, you gotta fly to vegas. Will keep you posted when the return. Aloha.

Average Joe808
05-08-06, 00:25
Eve and Evergreen are both in the rear parking lot of "Backseat Betty's" (porn store), also next building over from the strip clup "Femme Nu" on Kapiolani Blvd. Eve is located in the parking lot and Evergreen is upstairs, (closest to Ala Moano side), in the "L" shaped building. There's a new one called Yokohama's. It is opposite end from Evergreen. Will check it out.

Average Joe808
05-08-06, 01:04
Hey guys, just spent a lovely weekend with my Honey at Turtle Bay Resort, it was a weekend to remember. I was looking for more action after I dropped her home around 9:00 am. I drove to Eve, knocked.. no response. Rang the bell, nothing. I notice a bunch of business cards under the door bell button. The card read 'Yokohama's Relaxation something, I remember seein the sign since I parked in the rear parking of "Back Seat Betty's" (porn shop, it was located upstairs next to Evergreen. Since Evergreen is my usual hang out, I wanted to try Eve, but since Eve doesn't answer the door then Yokohama's it is. I went upstairs, greeted by mamasan, the usual tidbit. Paid mama $40, said I could get cheaper next door. Asian girl with small breast, typical Korean girl, can in to service me. I said I want to see more choices, wasn't impressed with her. I wanted some-one like my girl. Told her I didn't want asian, she said she got filipino. Okay... In walks this beauty, of course she isn't Filipino, I know how a Filipino is, I'm half. Anyways this stunning beauty is all the got. I heard the mama and the other worker discussing how I paid only $40 bucks and not $50. This beauty says her name is "Cece" at first then changed it to "Coco", what ever. Dark black hair, about 38D fake rack, (excellent boob job from NY), very pretty face, DSL, killer body,maybe 5'6" tall (didn't notice if she had shoes). Finally found me a CC Rider for FS. She told me to lay down on the bed face down. She removed her red nightie and straddled my back. I was expecting the feel of oil being squirted on but instead she was slightly brushing her nipples along my back, butt and legs. Next she gentle grazed my back with her long nails, just barely touching my skin. Talk about "chicken skin" and raging hard-on. She definitely had GFE. After doing this for a while she told me to flip over. She crawled over me and started with a CBJ, then went into CW, RCG then Missionary. As she was laying over the edge of the bed while I was "thumbing" and banging away I felt her cum, fake or not I finally lost my load in her. I stall had about 10 minutes left so we chatted. She mentined that she is from Arizona, visiting Oahu. been in the trade for a while. She is not Filipino, but Korean (I knew that). She was a real sweetie, especially after the tip I left her. Not bad for some place that has been open for a short while. The plus side of "Yokohamas" is people like "Coco", also the rooms may be a bit smaller, theme of room is like a girls bedroom (very cozy), it has mirros along three walls, also the bed SITS ON A FRAME, and mattress not thrown on the ground. (That way I don't have to kill my knees while doing the deed.) Overall, I was very satisfied in more ways than one. Will befinitely visit "Coco" on my next visit to Oahu. Oh by the way, I asked why the business cards were at "Eve's", she mentioned that they moved? or closed?

Slypher
05-11-06, 05:17
Hey guys! I just had my first AMP night, and since I owe it to you guys for getting me interested, I figure I'd post a report. I went to Yokohama, that new place that everyone seems to be talking about. Very nice inside...the rooms do remind me of a girl's bedroom and that calmed me down alot (I was a nervous wreck going in, vacillating between walking away and staying.) I paid $.50 to the Mama and got sent a girl named Keiko. Taking a random stab in the dark I'd say she was 30 (I'm realtively young, so I still have trouble pinpointing the ages of people older than me). She was pretty cute, A-cups and a nice voice. I managed to get sex for an even $1, no shower or anything else. Basically I only had 1.5 on me when I walked in, so all I had was $1. She tried to convince me to settle for a HJ and a massage but I said that I'd just wait and come back next week with more money. She went to go talk to the Mama (or so she said) and she came back and told me she'd do the deed, but that I'd better bring more money next time. I got CBJ and CG till I popped. If I knew what I was doing I'd have asked to go into more positions, but such was not the case. She complained alittle of having to do all the work, but I assured her that 1. I'd get better as I kept visiting, and 2. I'm very inexperienced (the latter being very sadly true). Over all she was very friendly and I recommend her.

I'm very eager to go back and do this again, but I think it'll be a good solid month and a half before I can save up enough.

Dude75
05-12-06, 22:42
I was just wondering if anyone knows of any providers that offer anal. Was always interested but never got it yet? Might have to try one of those trannys downtown. Nah,nah only j/k. Well if you know of any let me know.

Thanks

Member #2650
05-14-06, 04:30
Anybody know what happened to Eve? I am looking for the tatoo girl in particular. I know someone posted that Yokohama is the new Eve, but I didn't see anyone there from Eve. I did see that one of the mamas at Yokohama used to be one of the girls who used to work at the New Yorker. I think she went by Pepsi or something like that. I did see the Cece or Coco who used to work at Smile a while back. There was another pretty young one who looked kinda cute, but I didn't try. I think her name was Asia. She was a little chunky, but she had a cute face.

TIA

Bench Warmer
05-15-06, 09:20
Anybody know what happened to Eve? I am looking for the tatoo girl in particular. I know someone posted that Yokohama is the new Eve, but I didn't see anyone there from Eve. I did see that one of the mamas at Yokohama used to be one of the girls who used to work at the New Yorker. I think she went by Pepsi or something like that. I did see the Cece or Coco who used to work at Smile a while back. There was another pretty young one who looked kinda cute, but I didn't try. I think her name was Asia. She was a little chunky, but she had a cute face.

TIA,

2650The tattoo girl quit the business. I've been talking to suzy, the mama from eve and she said the tattoo girl hasn't come back for a while. I think she quit back in march. Let me know if you find her though. She's very sweet.

By the way, I think all of the eve girls went to different places.

Lkjhgf
05-15-06, 14:06
Member#2322 and 2650,

If suzy with the tattoo on her lower back, that was at pt comes back to the business, we like to know were the last I know she got married.

Lanikai1
05-16-06, 03:49
Angela just told she leaves at 3:00 a.m. Maybe you should call to see if shes there.Is this the Junko who used to work at Rakuen, the one with the mini cooper ? If she is, she is pretty attractive for a forty something with nice size titties.

Slypher
05-16-06, 08:30
Hey! I'm saving up for my second outing, and I went scouting earlier tonight, trying to figure out who to give my money too next. If any of you saw a nervous looking Japanese kid hanging around the AMPs on Ward, or the VIP, that was me.

So I was wondering which AMP you guys think would be the best. Right now I'm considering VIP, I took a peek in there and the Girls looked pretty young, but I'm also considering Rose Marri or Pine Tree. Or Yokohama again, but I kinda want to go somewhere different before I go back. So, what do you guys think?

Turboman808
05-16-06, 16:00
Hey! I'm saving up for my second outing, and I went scouting earlier tonight, trying to figure out who to give my money too next. If any of you saw a nervous looking Japanese kid hanging around the AMPs on Ward, or the VIP, that was me.

So I was wondering which AMP you guys think would be the best. Right now I'm considering VIP, I took a peek in there and the Girls looked pretty young, but I'm also considering Rose Marri or Pine Tree. Or Yokohama again, but I kinda want to go somewhere different before I go back. So, what do you guys think?Hard to beat the shopping selection on Ward. Visit all three on the top floor; if you don't see anything you like, walk to RoseMarri and check it out. If you still don't see anything you like, then go to SmileSpa a few blocks away.

If you STILL don't see anything, then call it a night. :)

Good luck,

Turboman

Slypher
05-17-06, 09:29
Hard to beat the shopping selection on Ward. Visit all three on the top floor; if you don't see anything you like, walk to RoseMarri and check it out. If you still don't see anything you like, then go to SmileSpa a few blocks away.

If you STILL don't see anything, then call it a night. :)

Good luck,

TurbomanSo. Would you say that VIP is not the place to go? I was most interested by the girls I saw there. I'll probably take your advice on the 4 near Ward first, but my curiosity about VIP is growing steadily. By the way. I only saw Rappongi and Pink. Is there another in that same building?

Kagetora
05-18-06, 00:25
So. Would you say that VIP is not the place to go? I was most interested by the girls I saw there. I'll probably take your advice on the 4 near Ward first, but my curiosity about VIP is growing steadily. By the way. I only saw Rappongi and Pink. Is there another in that same building?VIP has been very good to me. So have Pine Tree and Mahalo Palace. The view is good on Ward, but the service has been inconsistent.

Geeko
05-18-06, 00:31
So. Would you say that VIP is not the place to go? I was most interested by the girls I saw there. I'll probably take your advice on the 4 near Ward first, but my curiosity about VIP is growing steadily. By the way. I only saw Rappongi and Pink. Is there another in that same building?

Between Rappongi and Pink is Golden Queen.

If you are interested in what you saw at VIP go and check it out. But if you haven't found what you are looking for Ward is good because there are the three mentioned above and Rosemarri next door. Easy to hit four places in a matter of minutes without having to drive from one to the next.

Slypher
05-18-06, 05:14
Between Rappongi and Pink is Golden Queen.

If you are interested in what you saw at VIP go and check it out. But if you haven't found what you are looking for Ward is good because there are the three mentioned above and Rosemarri next door. Easy to hit four places in a matter of minutes without having to drive from one to the next.I see. I'll keep that in mind once I get the cash. Thanks. If anyone has anyother input it'd be much appreciated.

Bastos01
05-18-06, 05:38
Back of the PennySaver has many ads for AMP.

China Spa
Tokyo Relaxation
Pearl City Relaxation
Evergreen
Imperial
Tengoku Spa
V.I.P.
Smile Spa
RoseMarri
M Palace
Hula Relaxation
Pine Tree
King Spa
Venus Relaxation
Rainbow 7
Mika

Waikiki808
05-21-06, 05:34
Stopped by Venus Thursday night. Y'know, I was interested in that 30 minute special because sometimes you want the old in-and-out and just want to BE in and out. Anway, got up to the door and everything was dark. They'd shut down and left a note saying they'd be open again Friday on. Has anyone else had this happen before at Venus or anywhere else? Heck, does anyone know how the 30 min special works there?

MadCocker
05-21-06, 14:16
Stopped by Ohana yesterday for some afternoon delight. Kim/Ruby was sent in to be my "therapist". Got a solid topless massage. I still got that firm to hard massage that Kim is known for with a lot of titty rubbing across my body prior to the happy ending. Session lasted just over an hour. The total damage was $1 (.50 for the house and .50 tip). Opted only for a hj since fs isn't my trip right now.

Member #2650
05-23-06, 11:24
Stopped by Venus Thursday night. Y'know, I was interested in that 30 minute special because sometimes you want the old in-and-out and just want to BE in and out. Anway, got up to the door and everything was dark. They'd shut down and left a note saying they'd be open again Friday on. Has anyone else had this happen before at Venus or anywhere else? Heck, does anyone know how the 30 min special works there?
I stopped by Venus about three times where there was nobody but the mama there, and she was sleeping. 30 minutes is just that. You can get a shower, but you better believe that mama will come knocking on the door at 30 minutes.

Waikiki808
05-23-06, 13:09
I stopped by Venus about three times where there was nobody but the mama there, and she was sleeping. 30 minutes is just that. You can get a shower, but you better believe that mama will come knocking on the door at 30 minutes.

2650Do you still get FS or do you have to stick with CBJ? How much do you tip the girl?

Thanks!

Asianlover4u
05-23-06, 19:41
Went to Sophie's Sauna at Young St. and had Julie. She is Vietnamese and has enhanced C Cups. Service was ok and her looks is ok. Not much to choose from as they only had two girls working at the time.

I was going to Pine Tree but noticed that they have some type of security or something walking around the place (around 3am or so on Saturday) so opted for Sophies.

Next time I will try Ward area relaxation places.

Devorzon
05-23-06, 21:06
Does anybody who use to see her know when she is coming back? I keep calling and the mama says she's on vacation for a month, but she's been saying that for the past month. Was hoping she told some of her regulars here when she would be returning. Thanks!