PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

Romey
09-13-06, 15:52
Well, despite all the warning about safety, I just had to check out Penny as I was in the area. I must say it was a great experience. She gives a great table shower and massage and is quite the little go getter with the extras (the main event was safe and covered). I really enjoyed her choice of what not to wear. By the way it not called Woodstock Spa, it has a different name. I think that's why so many are asking for directions. I will be a regular whenever I’m in the area. I only wish we had anything half as fun in Augusta. For that matter I wish we had anything at all around here.

RubOneOut
09-13-06, 18:26
I went to Ocean on Sunday, did not go in, 2 guys sitting in a buick lesabre for over an hour right outside the door to ocean. I parked and watched for a minute and saw another customer walk in the building and then walk out about 2 minutes later. I thought this was a bit odd. So be careful out there. Since ocean didn't work out for me I decided to head over to Palm Tree, down the road. I had never been there before. Small place (rooms are very small, espescially compared to ocean). I was disapointed in Palm Tree, the session was quite rushed and I am 99% positive that the provider (about 33 or 34) was PREGNANT! She had a little bit of a belly which is why I initially suspected it, but when it came time for the ending, I tried to touch her below the belt and she said NO TOUCH THERE, which pretty much confirmed my belief she was preg. Kinda gross to think about it, I knwo some people are into that stuff, but I sure as hell am not!

Bill01
09-13-06, 19:47
I went to Garden Health on Hwy 85 of Riverdale. It was the standard AMP fare. Lisa is a joy. She is cute and playful with OK English. I saw another girl (lily) that could be fun. Everything is on the menu but only went for the HJ. Nice time. Check it out because it is not on the radar of Tara Blvd.

Mrmrmr
09-15-06, 13:18
Visting Atlanta (via airport) - Can anyone point me in the direction of some good AMPs near the Airport. I will have a car but don't know the area.

Thanks

Mrmrmr
09-15-06, 14:24
I went to Garden Health on Hwy 85 of Riverdale. It was the standard AMP fare. Lisa is a joy. She is cute and playful with OK English. I saw another girl (lily) that could be fun. Everything is on the menu but only went for the HJ. Nice time. Check it out because it is not on the radar of Tara Blvd.Sounds good - Are there any AMPs in the area that will let you pick from a lineup?

Bunky
09-16-06, 12:58
Looking for a white or asian, under 35 yrs old Under $75.Uh, Find a lonely fat girl and buy her ten drinks?

Gag on It
09-17-06, 01:11
Uh, Find a lonely fat girl and buy her ten drinks?

The only way they will be that cheap is if they are on crack. and most cracked out hos dont hit the streets for cheap till they are are used up and burned out out by dealers and pimps.

Abcd123
09-18-06, 19:47
I have been reading around and all I really see is asian massage parlors, are there any other kind that you guys might know.

Screamher
09-22-06, 00:10
Hi,

Long time viewer first time poster. Took some advice and went to Ocean Spa several times. Each time treated by another girl - Sara, Linda, Cookie and some others. I can not keep track of the names or the girls.

Anyway, about a week ago went back and was greeted by Amanda. I believe she is Korean, but with perfect Englsih, which did not really work out for me. When I go to an Asian massage, I am not going there for the conversation.

Was first client for the day. Gave the .4, shower and got a great massage. She prob saw me there before because she did not even ask for money (money was already ready on the shelf for her to take), she just started her thing. Good massage, good CBJ, good service. The only problem is that she likes to talk too much.

More reports soon.

Dinoeggs
09-22-06, 00:39
Yup, I'm a long time lurker. I have been going to the AMPs on the southside for a while now rotating between Tokyo, Sun and sometimes Rainbow when the others are crowded.

I had read about Cookie at Sun a while ago on here but never had the fortune of meeting her when I went there. Tonight was my lucky night. It didn't really hit me until after the massage that I had just been in the presence of the famous Cookie. All the things said before are correct. A bit of teeth during the BJ but otherwise the service was top notch. I was pleasantly surprised how enthusiastic she was. Definitely my best AMP experience ever.

Gag on It
09-22-06, 18:58
Went to NEW PEACH SPA. opposite Sun spa off tara today:

1. door fee $60/hour
2. Girl 24 years vey skinny big hard fake boobs, 7 looks, 7 shower, attitude 2, FS ($100) 2 did not finish so got a $50 refund. lol

i can't remember her name but most times these young fake boobed ones have bad attitudes So I will not be back. :mad:

Guapo Papito
09-23-06, 01:19
I just read through y'all's forum -- excuse me, f'in forum --

And I hope you know how lucky you have it down there! (even if there are even better cities). Compared to Charlotte -- well, let's not kid around.

I'm just sayin' I'm gonna have to plan a visit one of these days. Some of the directions are a little vague, especially for someone from out of town, and I'm not sure I understand why locations are secretive? but I'm reasonably intelligent and should be able to figure it out. Maybe it's to weed out the true morons?

Fatho Banger
09-24-06, 19:53
Don't waste your money on this one. She was kind of older looking and plain on peach spice so I thought my money would strech a little farther. I went to visit her at the hallmark appts on buford and paid .6 for the hour. Before I paid I asked her if the hour would really be an hour and she assured me I wouldn't be disappointed. She started with a boring light back massage and I told her that I liked a harder massage and she said she doesn't do that. After about a 10 minute back massage (neglecting arms, legs, feet hands...) she told me to flip and started negotiating extras. I was hoping for fs for .4-.6 as she is old, semi unattractive and the massage was terrible, but she insisted on $ for f/s. I told her that was way too high and I could go to Ocean and get a massage and f/s for that price but she wouldn't budge. I settled on a hj for .4 and was out the door in 25 minutes tops. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

Banger out!!!

Gag on It
09-25-06, 05:57
Don't waste your money on this one. She was kind of older looking and plain on peach spice so I thought my money would strech a little farther. I went to visit her at the hallmark appts on buford and paid .6 for the hour. Before I paid I asked her if the hour would really be an hour and she assured me I wouldn't be disappointed. She started with a boring light back massage and I told her that I liked a harder massage and she said she doesn't do that. After about a 10 minute back massage (neglecting arms, legs, feet hands...) she told me to flip and started negotiating extras. I was hoping for fs for .4-.6 as she is old, semi unattractive and the massage was terrible, but she insisted on $ for f/s. I told her that was way too high and I could go to Ocean and get a massage and f/s for that price but she wouldn't budge. I settled on a hj for .4 and was out the door in 25 minutes tops. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

Banger out!!!

ok, when you go to that spot always give them $120 (60 house 60 ) for the hag, ummm woman . Tell them that is what you always pay. and make it clear up front before anything starts

Catniper
09-25-06, 10:08
The ads on Craigs list are fake no provider that looks like any of those girls. I paid my 50 up front with coupon. Notices all over the place no refund. The old gal I got offers on shower, no massage, she just says $$ up front. I told her it was not happening. She trys to go through my pants pockets. This place is a total rip off and no one should ever go to this spa. She said she was the owner and all the young girls were off. I put my cloths back on and hit the door with her screaming at me that I owed her a tip for nothing.

My worse experience ever.

Hobby For All
09-26-06, 17:52
The ads on Craigs list are fake no provider that looks like any of those girls. I paid my 50 up front with coupon. Notices all over the place no refund. The old gal I got offers on shower, no massage, she just says $$ up front. I told her it was not happening. She trys to go through my pants pockets. This place is a total rip off and no one should ever go to this spa. She said she was the owner and all the young girls were off. I put my cloths back on and hit the door with her screaming at me that I owed her a tip for nothing.

My worse experience ever.

Well we all know that the pics the AMP's use are fake, but sorry to hear the rest of your visit was that bad.

Tim One
09-26-06, 19:31
Gentlemen,

I have not been back to the Atlanta area for a number of years (company ban on travel) and have a few questions.

1. Does AJC still have coupons for the AMP's.
2. I see from the board the Oasis is closed. Too bad, I usually had a good time there. Is it really closed?
3. I see from the board that the Sun is still active, but what is the best time to go there.
4. In your humble opinions, If the choice was limited to two visits, should the Sun be visited twice, or split it with another place?

Thank you in advance.

I will give out a report once I return.

Mrmrmr
09-27-06, 09:38
Any recent experiences/recommendations for a Brazilian massage provider?

They used to be pretty popular in Atlanta but lately I have not heard much.

Anyone?

AmpLovr
09-27-06, 23:20
There seems to be a lull in the price war in the newspaper coupons. But the $100 tip seems to have been re-adopted so there are good values everywhere. Paradise should be a must see.
AMP

Im Working
09-28-06, 11:36
I still enjoy Downtown and Tower spas in Buckhead and Midtown respectively, mostly for their convenience of location. Tower usually gets me a little more bang for the buck though.

But I was wondering who actually gives the best real massage before the flip - I could actually use it. For legit massages I had been going to see Ann in Buckhead but I haven't been able to get in touch with her lately. Nobody's massage has come close.

Any AMP suggestions for an honest to goodness massage (with the expected ending) would be great right now.

Avionics
09-28-06, 15:42
IMHO YoYo gives a great massage. She's not much to look at, but it is a relaxing massage.

Hobby For All
09-29-06, 01:34
I still enjoy Downtown and Tower spas in Buckhead and Midtown respectively, mostly for their convenience of location. Tower usually gets me a little more bang for the buck though.

But I was wondering who actually gives the best real massage before the flip - I could actually use it. For legit massages I had been going to see Ann in Buckhead but I haven't been able to get in touch with her lately. Nobody's massage has come close.

Any AMP suggestions for an honest to goodness massage (with the expected ending) would be great right now.

Not an AMP but Sterling is probably the best in ATL with the massage and the HE

Hobby For All
09-29-06, 01:35
Any recent experiences/recommendations for a Brazilian massage provider?

They used to be pretty popular in Atlanta but lately I have not heard much.

Anyone?

Most went UTR after the FBI bust

Smacky Jack
09-30-06, 19:37
First of all, I'd like to thank all of the regulars on the board here. I'm new to AMPs, and all of your posts helped me know what to expect when I went in.

I figured I'd be a good member and post some reports.

Had Sara and Cookie as my attendants at Ocean.

Sara was sweet as could be, FK and DATY (yum!) She was nice before, during, and after, and made me feel very welcome. Slightly enhanced, beautiful face & body, nice massage. If I go back to Ocean again, I'll ask for her. I guess I took a little long, as she called me Superman twice afterwards. : ) I'm pretty sure she let the session run a little long, but she didn't rush me at all. A bit of a GFE, very nice.

Cookie was not as friendly as Sara at first. So-so massage, but I appreciated the little kisses to the neck and ears during. Felt rushed during the main event. I *know* I wasn't taking too long, but she let out a frustrated gasp partway through. No kissing. She was friendlier after we finished, and kept paying attention to all of me until I left, walking me to the door and kissing me on the way out. Still, I was back in my car 25 minutes after I got there.

I visited Penny most recently, and for the record, I was after the "different" experience, not so much the BB (although I wouldn't say no to BBBJ.)

Man, Penny was great. She spent over an hour and a half with me, was friendly and funny, and gave a real massage. Everything was covered, no offers otherwise, but no complaints at all (I wish she kissed, but that's not a complaint.)

I agree about Penny, attitude 10. I'm going to keep going back to her for a while. She's completely worth the drive.

Lastly, I noticed a place called Jasmine Spa up at 141 and Alpharetta Hwy., even further north than VIP. I can't tell if it's under construction, or shut down. Anyone know anything about this place? And there's a great BBQ place just two doors down.

Catniper
10-02-06, 09:41
Decide to give Moonlight in Austell (Bankhead Hwy) off Thorton Rd a spin. Cute girl, good massage, no extras. If, you want a good massage give this place a try. The girl is Sammy is a hard body I would love to see but just not going to happen. Close to home did the 30 minutes for 40 and got an hour.

MartyBreger
10-06-06, 02:25
I was visiting Atlanta yesterday, I visited a Brazilian house, and believe there were at least 2 more available. PM me if you want the numbers.

Also visited your Gold Spa on Piedmont--its not cheap but those girls are awesome!! Wish I still lived in HOT'lanta

Screamher
10-06-06, 08:25
Had some time yesterday and went to dip in th Ocean.

Was greeted by July or Judie. Did not catch the name. Korean with a 6 score all over. Got CBJ with no ability to touch anything.

If you are there and get her ask for someone else.

Fatho Banger
10-11-06, 20:35
I haven't visited Sherry in a while so I thought I'd drop by tonight and see how she's been. I dropped a franklin on the dresser when I got in and she undressed me and proceeded with about a 25 minute massage which isn't bad for these apartment massage girls. She flipped me and just started with an excellent bbbj without even asking. She seems to be slightly more attractive than I remember from my last visit back in April. She has a medium build and long hair with full natural c-cups. She had no problem with cim and then continued with a massage for about 10 more minutes. After all the other bad apartment providers out there that I've experienced lately I don't know why I keep wasting time and money exploring when I could just visit Sherry. She said next time she'd to f/s for 1.4 total. Anyway be nice to her and maybe she'll continue to be sweet and provide excellent service.

Banger Out!!!

OneEyedWorm
10-11-06, 22:22
Passing thru Hotlanta enroute to home in Tampa, from Nashville. Getting a little road weary and needed a pick me up. Sunday PM found The Sun and asked for Cookie. Thanks for all the previous posts I knew who and where I wanted to check out.
I opted for a half hour for $.4 room fee and then a TS. Back in the room I was left to relax and then Cookie arrived and jumped up on my back and gave me an excellant deep pressure massage while sitting then standing on my back. That really felt good after 6 hours on the road. At the flip I asked for a light touch sensual massage which I recieved. I asked if I could massage her to show how I like it and we decided on a French Lession also, for $.6.
She was most accomodating and afterward wouldn't let me dress myself. She would rub lotion on me then put my clothes on which was a real GFE experience. I shall return and treat her right if you should partake. Thanks again all you Atlanta posters.

Shogun04
10-12-06, 15:22
I She said next time she'd to f/s for 1.4 total. Anyway be nice to her and maybe she'll continue to be sweet and provide excellent service.

Banger-I've had f/s for $1.2...and if she balks at that there is another apt massage place 3 mins from her apt that will also honor the $1.2 Not trying to be cheap but also don't want her prices to begin creeping up

Mrmrmr
10-12-06, 15:35
I was visiting Atlanta yesterday, I visited a Brazilian house, and believe there were at least 2 more available. PM me if you want the numbers.

Also visited your Gold Spa on Piedmont--its not cheap but those girls are awesome!! Wish I still lived in HOT'lantahad the pleasure of seeing a few Brazilians myself over the last few weeks. Two at Sallys - the pics are real, bbbj mpfs - good time had by all.

One at the other place in spring hill - not the same girl in the pics but may have actually been hotter. cbj mpfs Well worth the trip.

Hobby For All
10-13-06, 09:32
had the pleasure of seeing a few Brazilians myself over the last few weeks. Two at Sallys - the pics are real, bbbj mpfs - good time had by all.

One at the other place in spring hill - not the same girl in the pics but may have actually been hotter. cbj mpfs Well worth the trip.

So who did you see at Sally's?

Gag on It
10-14-06, 05:43
Banger-I've had f/s for $1.2...and if she balks at that there is another apt massage place 3 mins from her apt that will also honor the $1.2 Not trying to be cheap but also don't want her prices to begin creeping up

Sherry is the manager of that other place you speak of. lol

LeroyLaCroy
10-16-06, 11:02
Not sure what is up but I was down on Tara last Friday night looking for a massage at one of the AMPs and they all were closed. It was around 10pm and not a one were open. I thought this to be strange since a lot of them are usually open to 2am.

Any one know what is up?

Bleft
10-16-06, 13:14
Not sure what is up but I was down on Tara last Friday night looking for a massage at one of the AMPs and they all were closed. It was around 10pm and not a one were open. I thought this to be strange since a lot of them are usually open to 2am.

Any one know what is up?They all close at 10:00 PM.

Mrmrmr
10-16-06, 15:28
So who did you see at Sally's?Yasmin and Pamela. Pamela has better service Yasmin has a better body. Both were excellent.

Mrmrmr
10-16-06, 15:29
So who did you see at Sally's?Only drewback was a really dark room.

Mrmrmr
10-17-06, 11:05
had the pleasure of seeing a few Brazilians myself over the last few weeks. Two at Sallys - the pics are real, bbbj mpfs - good time had by all.

One at the other place in spring hill - not the same girl in the pics but may have actually been hotter. cbj mpfs Well worth the trip.Sorry for the confusion - meant Sandy Springs not spring hill (not from Atlanta).

Falcon787
10-18-06, 13:21
Hey guys first time writing on this forum. Been checking out this site for a while now and have found it very helpful. So many thanks to all.

So I decided to check out ocean spa on roswell after reading some posts on it. To my surprise, I found out that the name (on the building structure at least) had changed to "clean spa. " so I was wondering if ocean spa had been shut down and renovated to something else? Can someone verify this? I am pretty sure I got the right address.

So anyways, I went in and this little korean lady comes out and says massage is 40 dollars for 40 mins. I pay the lady and well to cut the story short, I paid 100 dollars for massage + HJ. It was a pretty good massage +HJ overall and I guess it was worth the trip.

But I guess the question is, is this really the ocean spa that you guys speak of or did I miss the location? Has ocean spa been shut down or was I in the right place all along? Thanks in advance.

Falcon787
10-18-06, 13:54
First of all, I'd like to thank all of the regulars on the board here. I'm new to AMPs, and all of your posts helped me know what to expect when I went in.

I figured I'd be a good member and post some reports.

Had Sara and Cookie as my attendants at Ocean.

Sara was sweet as could be, FK and DATY (yum!) She was nice before, during, and after, and made me feel very welcome. Slightly enhanced, beautiful face & body, nice massage. If I go back to Ocean again, I'll ask for her. I guess I took a little long, as she called me Superman twice afterwards. : ) I'm pretty sure she let the session run a little long, but she didn't rush me at all. A bit of a GFE, very nice.

Cookie was not as friendly as Sara at first. So-so massage, but I appreciated the little kisses to the neck and ears during. Felt rushed during the main event. I *know* I wasn't taking too long, but she let out a frustrated gasp partway through. No kissing. She was friendlier after we finished, and kept paying attention to all of me until I left, walking me to the door and kissing me on the way out. Still, I was back in my car 25 minutes after I got there.

I visited Penny most recently, and for the record, I was after the "different" experience, not so much the BB (although I wouldn't say no to BBBJ.)

Man, Penny was great. She spent over an hour and a half with me, was friendly and funny, and gave a real massage. Everything was covered, no offers otherwise, but no complaints at all (I wish she kissed, but that's not a complaint.)

I agree about Penny, attitude 10. I'm going to keep going back to her for a while. She's completely worth the drive.

Lastly, I noticed a place called Jasmine Spa up at 141 and Alpharetta Hwy., even further north than VIP. I can't tell if it's under construction, or shut down. Anyone know anything about this place? And there's a great BBQ place just two doors down.Hey all,

Long time reader, first time writer. I checked out Ocean Spa on roswell the other day and i saw that the name of the place, on the building structure at least, had changed to "Clean Spa." am i in the right place or did i totally miss the location?

Well I did get a massage + HJ for 100 so i guess it was worth the trip.

Gag on It
10-18-06, 17:17
60 mis. = $80 so plan for that is you go
I got 45mins for $40 caus eji had to wait30 mins to get service...lol

mama san is doable.

Girl (Sasha):
Looks = 8
attitude = 7
shower = 5
fs ($120 but wanted $300) = 7

This place seems to have different managers now but the lprices are still to high and the service is not onthe Holiday level... You can do better on the south side IMOP.

Slugger991
10-18-06, 18:14
Hello all.

Check

Slugger991
10-18-06, 18:16
Hi all,

Went to go check out Ocean Spa the other day and saw that the name on the building had changed.

Night22
10-18-06, 18:57
Everyone that has been around the Atlanta scene knows that M at Holiday was one of the the best AMP girl's that the city ever had.

However at the same spa a new girl name Linda came along. She was about 5-4 with long brown hair, natural D cups and was about as close to GFE as M.

Now we know the old Holiday is no longer around but I hear that Linda is working at Sun. Can anyone confirm this?

Catniper
10-19-06, 08:55
I went to Sun last Friday night and no Linda. Mamasan made me move my car to the back of the building. The girl I had was ok but nothing to write home about. 60+ a franklin for FS not really worth the price. I saw the other girl working and she had some scabs on her rear that looked nasty. I had been a big fan of Sun's but this is the second time I have had a huge upselling provider and just ok service. I am on the hunt for a new spot.

Screamher
10-19-06, 17:05
I went to Sun last Friday night and no Linda. Mamasan made me move my car to the back of the building. The girl I had was ok but nothing to write home about. 60+ a franklin for FS not really worth the price. I saw the other girl working and she had some scabs on her rear that looked nasty. I had been a big fan of Sun's but this is the second time I have had a huge upselling provider and just ok service. I am on the hunt for a new spot.Well, if you are looking for an alternative, I am sad to inform you that the same things happens at Ocean Spa. Went there early this week, despite a very disappointing session I had there the week before, and got greeted by a 6 with an attitude of 5. FS still $.4 but I am also on the move to find another provider.

Jenks
10-21-06, 23:51
Saw this in the local paper today. Roswell spa busted for prostitution.

October 12, 2006

An undercover operation at a Roswell massage parlor last week led to the arrests of five employees for operating a house of prostitution.

A Roswell Police officer, wearing an audio recording device, went to the Soleil Spa at 755 Holcomb Bridge Road Tuesday afternoon, Oct. 3, to get a $40 massage.

After Ming Zi Jin, 39, of Roswell, gave it to him, she also allegedly offered him a sexual act and accepted $100 for it.

At that point, the undercover officer signaled for his fellow officers waiting outside the building. They had to force open a locked door to get in, and when they did, they found nearly $7,000 in cash, another customer and four employees, in addition to Jim.

The customer was allowed to leave, but arrested for keeping a house of prostitution were Jim, the housekeeper Ok Soon Kim, 49, of Lawrenceville, Eun Ja Choi, 31, of Doraville, In Sun Kim, 38, of Powder Springs and Hee Sook Shim-Lee, 39, of Roswell. Jim was also charged with prostitution and violating a city ordinance.

John Wayne
10-27-06, 18:02
Hi all,

I felt the need for a good "massage" so stopped by to see Penny at acupressure. She is the only one working now, but I lucked out and she was not busy. Went for the half hr massage with the BJCIMTC. Money was never even mentioned, but when, I gave her 80 for the massage (including tip), she gave me back 20 as she was short staffed and could not give me the attention I guess she thought I deserved. She has a body most 18 yr old would die for, but is prob 40ish and such a nice lady. Enjoy, I sure did.

Diver

John Wayne
10-27-06, 18:08
Sad, that in this days of everyday murders, terrorism, etc, the local pigs have nothing better to do than worry about who is getting laid. What ever happened to our constitutional right of "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"? The dumbasses fail to realize, every time they harass or bust someone trying to get laid. The lose the support of a tax paying citizen. As one who has been harassed, I stopped giving any support to any police or police support organization. Multiply that times a few dozen or so and you are talking 10Ks of dollars in support they lose for what? Policing sex? Shame on them.

Saw this in the local paper today. Roswell spa busted for prostitution.

October 12, 2006

An undercover operation at a Roswell massage parlor last week led to the arrests of five employees for operating a house of prostitution.

A Roswell Police officer, wearing an audio recording device, went to the Soleil Spa at 755 Holcomb Bridge Road Tuesday afternoon, Oct. 3, to get a $40 massage.

After Ming Zi Jin, 39, of Roswell, gave it to him, she also allegedly offered him a sexual act and accepted $100 for it.

At that point, the undercover officer signaled for his fellow officers waiting outside the building. They had to force open a locked door to get in, and when they did, they found nearly $7,000 in cash, another customer and four employees, in addition to Jim.

The customer was allowed to leave, but arrested for keeping a house of prostitution were Jim, the housekeeper Ok Soon Kim, 49, of Lawrenceville, Eun Ja Choi, 31, of Doraville, In Sun Kim, 38, of Powder Springs and Hee Sook Shim-Lee, 39, of Roswell. Jim was also charged with prostitution and violating a city ordinance.

Gag on It
10-28-06, 06:18
She has a body most 18 yr old would die for,

That is not true.

AmpLovr
10-28-06, 22:05
Would you believe 35 year old??
AMP

TheNutkracker
10-29-06, 19:57
Hi all,

I felt the need for a good "massage" so stopped by to see Penny at acupressure. She is the only one working now, but I lucked out and she was not busy. Went for the half hr massage with the BJCIMTC. Money was never even mentioned, but when, I gave her 80 for the massage (including tip), she gave me back 20 as she was short staffed and could not give me the attention I guess she thought I deserved. She has a body most 18 yr old would die for, but is prob 40ish and such a nice lady. Enjoy, I sure did.

DiverIt's funny, I made my first trip about a week ago, asked for Penny. The lady working told me Penny doesn't work there anymore, on vacation. LOL, I had a feeling she wasn't tell me the truth, but I played along anyway. Kinda short, had a tatoo over her left breast (I think it was left). Long hair, looked like it could've been a wig. Gave me a message, CBJ, CFS, $140, decent experience. Told me her name was Li (or something like that), and some really nice titties by the way. Might repeat, if my #1 is unavailable.

MrMeyers
10-30-06, 20:21
Can one of you guys help me out? I can't seem to locate the address for Paradise Spa, I checked the online yellow pages but no luck. Also what time they open in the AM? Thank you

Hobby For All
10-30-06, 21:46
It's funny, I made my first trip about a week ago, asked for Penny. The lady working told me Penny doesn't work there anymore, on vacation. LOL, I had a feeling she wasn't tell me the truth, but I played along anyway. Kinda short, had a tatoo over her left breast (I think it was left). Long hair, looked like it could've been a wig. Gave me a message, CBJ, CFS, $140, decent experience. Told me her name was Li (or something like that), and some really nice titties by the way. Might repeat, if my #1 is unavailable.

THAT WAS PENNY

Chicago Bob
11-01-06, 16:44
Was in ATL over the weekend and took a trip to Ocean. Mamasan let me in and I saw two girls walking around in back. Luckily, I got the hotter of the two (her name was Tammy). Tammy is a nicely tanned south Korean with nice implants. .4 for house and was quoted $.6 for FS. We settled on $.2 for FS with reverse massage. She gave me a nice CBJ before the FS began.

Pretty good experience as far as my AMP experiences go. I was very surprised at the boldness she exercised when discussing menu options with me. Must be the southern hospitality... ;-)

AsianLover
11-03-06, 17:45
I went to visit Linda today (she in located near Perimeter Mall and advertises in the Stress Reduction section of CL, xxxx 8757). Linda is on vacation and there is a new girl there, Nancy. She is tall and thin. I would give her body an 8, face a 6. She started off with a decent massage, then on the flip, no touching, no feeling, just a quick ending. I TOFTM. I would not go back.

Gag on It
11-04-06, 07:19
I went to visit Linda today (she in located near Perimeter Mall and advertises in the Stress Reduction section of CL, xxxx 8757). Linda is on vacation and there is a new girl there, Nancy. She is tall and thin. I would give her body an 8, face a 6. She started off with a decent massage, then on the flip, no touching, no feeling, just a quick ending. I TOFTM. I would not go back.

thanks for the heads up I was thinking about going there but now I know not to...

Hobby For All
11-04-06, 10:57
Must have been Atlanta day at the spa yesterday. Stopped by about 1:30 no parking in front, no parking in back. NO playing on my part.

Note to Self: Stay away on Friday afternoons.

Hope some of you were having fun.

Quadrider
11-04-06, 21:57
Will be visiting Atlanta this weekend, any suggestion on AMPS in your area? Will be glad to help you if coming to Ohio

Gag on It
11-05-06, 07:15
Must have been Atlanta day at the spa yesterday. Stopped by about 1:30 no parking in front, no parking in back. NO playing on my part.

Note to Self: Stay away on Friday afternoons.

Hope some of you were having fun.

i will never go there again they have no competition in the area so I dont expect service to be that great ... they must be paying sandysprings govet, a big cit okf their big profits for them to still be open

Dinoeggs
11-05-06, 11:27
I've been to Paradise twice now in recent history and both times the ladies were a bit on the older side, late 30's. Compared to other AMP's like Sun this was a bit of a change for me. I'm not saying the service was bed. Actually it may have been better because the ladies were more experienced.

Just wanted to make an observation.

Gag on It
11-06-06, 06:33
I've been to Paradise twice now in recent history and both times the ladies were a bit on the older side, late 30's. Compared to other AMP's like Sun this was a bit of a change for me. I'm not saying the service was bed. Actually it may have been better because the ladies were more experienced.

Just wanted to make an observation.

i need detaild directions to this place please...anyone..

Bbinsider
11-07-06, 12:03
Was in ATL over the weekend and took a trip to Ocean. Mamasan let me in and I saw two girls walking around in back. Luckily, I got the hotter of the two (her name was Tammy). Tammy is a nicely tanned south Korean with nice implants. .4 for house and was quoted $.6 for FS. We settled on $.2 for FS with reverse massage. She gave me a nice CBJ before the FS began.

Pretty good experience as far as my AMP experiences go. I was very surprised at the boldness she exercised when discussing menu options with me. Must be the southern hospitality... ;-)Did you say quoted $.6 for FS and you got it for $.2? Are you sure you got the decimals right?

PWhipped
11-08-06, 07:57
Did you say quoted $.6 for FS and you got it for $.2? Are you sure you got the decimals right?

I am sure he is saying 160 and 120, which is a good deal, 40 + 120 = 160

Bbinsider
11-09-06, 00:25
I am sure he is saying 160 and 120, which is a good deal, 40 + 120 = 160Thanks PW. I though he was saying 60 and 20. That would just be too good to be true.

Pay Pal
11-09-06, 23:50
i need detaild directions to this place please...anyone..

Gag,

Put the following in Google Maps:

742 Veterans Parkway # 235 Jonesboro, GA

Gag on It
11-10-06, 00:07
Gag,

Put the following in Google Maps:

742 Veterans Parkway # 235 Jonesboro, GA

Thanks dude I preffer the servcie of the older asian women so I will try it out...

Monger in ATL
11-10-06, 17:12
Took one for the team a little while ago.

I had an hour to kill this afternoon, so I called an apartment AMP I saw advertised in Creative Loafing (last 4: 0623). The girl who answered the phone had almost nonexistent English, but was able to tell me where the place was and said she'd be expecting me at 1: 30.

The apartment complex (Buford Hwy, near Clairmont) was pretty rundown, and a little creepy. I wasn't 100% comfortable leaving my car out in the parking lot. I had to call once I got to the complex for the actual apartment #, which was a bit of an annoyance, and may have been a "have you been here before" filter. The girl was Chinese, about 40, and *very* petite. Maybe 5', and probably 90 pounds soaking wet. The apartment was clean, although it smelled strongly of Chinese food. This didn't bug me as much as it made me want to stop off for some on the way back to 285:)

She brought me into the room for the session. It was prtty much a standard AMP-type room with a small table in the corner, a CD player & digital clock. I did notice that the clock was set about 15 minutes fast, something I've noticed in AMP rooms before. I think that might be a trick to get mongers out the door faster.

I paid. 6 for an hour session, and got undressed. She asked me if I wanted a hard or soft massage, but I don't know why she bothered asking. I asked for a hard massage, but that sure as hell wasn't what I got. She worked over my back and legs a few times, and then, to my surprise, asked me to flip without the "tickle" that AMP girls do to get a guy going.

After the flip, she spent some time massaging my face and scalp, which was probably the best part of the entire visit. Then, she just started playing with Mr. Johnson, and said "HJ 40 tip, ok? " I figured, sure, what the hell, I'm already here and in for. 6, might as well get a nut out of it. She didn't take any clothes off, and positioned herself on the table between my legs so that I couldn't touch her.

This was the killer: Right before I was about to pop, she STOPPED TO ANSWER THE PHONE. I've had girls answer the phone during a session before, but not during the act itself. I felt like getting up and yelling to the poor monger on the other end "Dude, don't waste your cash". She got off the phone, and went back to work on me. Right after I popped, I looked over at the clock. It had been 24 minutes since I walked in the door. She cleaned me up, massaged me a bit more, and that was it. I was out the door a franklin lighter, 35 minutes after I walked in.

I've had some mediocre experiences with apartment girls before (and some damn good ones), but this was probably one of the crappier experiences I've ever had. Definitely NOT recommended.

LuvtheLife
11-10-06, 22:41
I will be staying in Lithonia Tuesday night, is there a GFE AMP? would that be the Ocean Spa, Gold SPa?

Captain Howdy
11-11-06, 16:10
Howdy, all. I'm new to the board, but thought I'd throw in my .02.

Visited Tranquility yesterday. Tranquility is a new home-based massage parlor. I called and learned that the operator used to run another spa on Allen Road, just north of the 285 on Roswell. That wasn't a good omen, since I don't think I ever got a good massage on Allen Road, but the ad looked slick and I thought I'd give it a try.

I called and made an appt, and was given directions to the place, which is on Wieuca Road near where it crosses over the 400. A 7/10 blonde named Heather greeted me at the door and walked me upstairs. The rooms were clean with all the usual acoutrements -- candles, CD player and shelves loaded with towels, lotion and alcohol spray.

Heather did an okay rub. Okay because I asked for medium and she never got above light rubbing. She also moaned occasionally, like it was good for her. This was strange since all she was just massaging, but hey, I can appreciate good acting.

She stripped and that's where disappointment set in. Her tits were a train wreck. Someone botched her boob job. The tits are hard as rocks and the left one's scarred. I compensated by staring at her shaved muff and finishing the HJ myself. Self-serve's okay sometimes, and in this case was just right.

Total cost for the hour was $$. Hope that's helpful. Next time I'll try to be brief.

JadedGuy
11-12-06, 12:11
Thanks for the information Monger.

Monger in ATL
11-13-06, 11:19
Total cost for the hour was $$. Hope that's helpful. Next time I'll try to be brief.Captain, you got HAD. $$ for a rub and tug (especially self-service) is insane. You should have gotten the whole nine yards for that.

Gag on It
11-13-06, 23:53
demand is high and supply is low so service is suffering and prices are high these women have the upper hand no matter how bad they are....

The Don ATL
11-14-06, 11:37
Her tits were a train wreck. Someone botched her boob job. The tits are hard as rocks and the left one's scarred. I compensated by staring at her shaved muff and finishing the HJ myself.

Wow man that is harsh.
Sounds like you were jacking off in front of Tara Reid style Frankentitties.
Did they have bolts on the nipples like Frankensteins neck or what? :)

Captain Howdy
11-14-06, 22:33
Don, Gag and Monger in ATL,

You all speak the truth. $$ was too much for self-service with frankentitties, but I was desperate.

Here's my tale of woe. I've been to several AMPs. Asian girls are great but an hour later I'm horny again. Lately I've been craving American. If anyone has suggestions for getting decent American pie for less than two bills, I'm all eyes.

Shogun04
11-15-06, 12:43
Took one for the team a little while ago.

I had an hour to kill this afternoon, so I called an apartment AMP I saw advertised in Creative Loafing (last 4: 0623). The girl who answered the phone had almost nonexistent English, but was able to tell me where the place was and said she'd be expecting me at 1: 30.

The apartment complex (Buford Hwy, near Clairmont) was pretty rundown, and a little creepy. I wasn't 100% comfortable leaving my car out in the parking lot. I had to call once I got to the complex for the actual apartment #, which was a bit of an annoyance, and may have been a "have you been here before" filter. The girl was Chinese, about 40, and *very* petite. Maybe 5', and probably 90 pounds soaking wet. The apartment was clean, although it smelled strongly of Chinese food. This didn't bug me as much as it made me want to stop off for some on the way back to 285:)

I've had some mediocre experiences with apartment girls before (and some damn good ones), but this was probably one of the crappier experiences I've ever had. Definitely NOT recommended.

I've been to this place back in August. The lady was Korean, a little chunky and was embarrassed about it. It took a lot of coaxing to get her to strip. I was supposed to get f/s for $1.2 but the unsafety of the parking lot, the lousy massage and the coaxing to get naked was too much...I whacked myself off and beat it out of there. I would not recommend either

The Don ATL
11-15-06, 13:46
I've been to several AMPs. Asian girls are great but an hour later I'm horny again.

Thanks for that man...I am laughing my ass off...I needed a line like that LOL

Monger in ATL
11-15-06, 15:22
I've been to this place back in August. The lady was Korean, a little chunky and was embarrassed about it. It took a lot of coaxing to get her to strip. I was supposed to get f/s for $1.2 but the unsafety of the parking lot, the lousy massage and the coaxing to get naked was too much...I whacked myself off and beat it out of there. I would not recommend eitherPlease don't take this as being directed at you personally, because it's not. You've posted some good intel in the past on this board. But, this is something that I've noticed lately on this and other city boards - guys who chime in with "Yeah, that happened to me too" after someone else posts about a bad session.

Guys, if you have a crappy session, this is why it's important to post about it when it happens. Gag said something a few posts back about the women having the upper hand, and he's absolutely right. But, as long as we share information about bad providers (like what you and I had) we can come a little closer to a level playing field again.

There will always be times when one of us will "take one for the team", but posting when it happens means that it's a hell of a lot less likely to happen to some other monger - or at least the ones who take the time to RTFF.

I know it's a bullshit cliche, but knowledge really is power, and the more people who know about the ripoffs and the lazy providers, the more power we all have.

MIATL

Monger in ATL
11-15-06, 18:29
Asian girls are great but an hour later I'm horny again. Oh DAMN that's funny - I just about spit my coffee on the screen.

As far as where to find American girls, I would suggest the chat lines - the girls on there tend to be amateurs looking to make the occasional buck, and there are some major bargains to be had. Check the Telephone Chat Lines forum for some ideas on where to get started there.

Acaryu
11-15-06, 18:49
Don, Gag and Monger in ATL,

You all speak the truth. $$ was too much for self-service with frankentitties, but I was desperate.

Here's my tale of woe. I've been to several AMPs. Asian girls are great but an hour later I'm horny again. Lately I've been craving American. If anyone has suggestions for getting decent American pie for less than two bills, I'm all eyes.

She must have MSG in her croochee! Captain Howdy, you are our hero!

Jason D
11-15-06, 18:49
First of all, I'm not sure which forum this belongs to. Since this is 'sort of' like AMP, I decided to put it in this one.

I tried out this ad I saw in creative loafing last weekend. I believe it was called 'Asian Sinsation', or something like that. Called to get direction and prices. Was quoted $120 for everything. Funny thing was, she told me I've been there before but for the life of me I just couldn't remember when. As soon as I got the direction though, I started remembering where this place is. This is the place where Koko used to be at before she went back to Vegas. Turned out that they have a new girl every month or so.

Anyway, back to the encouter. Turned out she's about a 5 and a 5 body. Got a decent massage followed by ok full service. She just wasn't attractive at all and all I wanted was just for it to be over with.

I won't go back again. Until maybe if they get someone who's worth the drive.

Gag on It
11-15-06, 20:33
This is the place where Koko used to be at before she went back to Vegas. Turned out that they have a new girl every month or so.

where is this place?

AmpLovr
11-15-06, 22:39
Went to the Sun recently and was surprised to see $80 for 1 hour. Is this the new price at the Jonesboro AMPs or just Sun or a few??
AMP

I Luv Emall
11-15-06, 23:24
where is this place?Gag, it's across from the Kroger on Roswell Road. I revisited there not long ago, hoping to find KoKo. Instead, there was Lily, who just did not do it for me. I left shortly after she answered the door, and she got mad saying no one has ever done that to her before. I apologized saying she just wasn't my type, but there's no graceful way out of that situation. Still, I don't regret it, as I just would not have enjoyed myself.

Isn't this the place where they cut you the deal cause they know your limit?

Jenks
11-16-06, 11:46
Went to the Sun recently and was surprised to see $80 for 1 hour. Is this the new price at the Jonesboro AMPs or just Sun or a few?
AMPWith the huge decline in the number of AMPs on the northside due to the City of Sandy Springs - 2/3 of them gone. It was just a matter of time. Even some of the apartment amps have raised their rates for the service after the door fee. Severly strapping my budget.

AsianLover
11-16-06, 12:03
I assume you're talking about the Chinese apartment amp where Koko used to be. Do you have the name of the new girl? Also, was anyone else working there?

Captain Howdy
11-16-06, 17:11
Thank you, fellow mongers, for the kind words and guidance.

Based on discussions in this blog, I decided to try the Sun Spa. Sorry to say, I was not impressed. The place was a bit dumpy. Sun Spa also charges $60/80 for the half/full hour. That’s ridiculous, when everyone else is charging $40/60 – less with coupons.

Per your suggestions, I asked for Cookie. The mama-san looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language – or in her case, English. “She on vacation.” Real original.

I next visited Pinetree, which is farther down Tara, on North Ave. Much cleaner and nicer. Massage was $40/60 for the half/full hour. They also give you a goofy buy-8-get-1-free membership card that will raise unwanted questions if it’s ever found in your wallet.

My girl was Jennifer – 6.5 face, 9 body and 10 personality. She’s got an ass like a 10-year-old boy and some soft natural DDs. She gave a great massage, lotion and all. As a bonus, like most Asians, she has small hands. Her tiny fingers wrapped around me produce a pleasing optical illusion that I’m enormous (or at least normal-sized).

I left my mark on her DDs for exactly $, massage fee included. Not bad. I also got a glimpse of one of the other gals, and she looked pretty hot – maybe an 8 overall. Worth a repeat visit.

Till next time.

Jason D
11-16-06, 18:56
I assume you're talking about the Chinese apartment amp where Koko used to be. Do you have the name of the new girl? Also, was anyone else working there?I didn't get her name. Doesn't really matter, I won't go there again anyway. She did say she'll be around for another 2 weeks or so. I didn't see other girls there, nor was I offered other choices. I guess Koko was just one those once in a blue moon kind of deal.

Gag on It
11-16-06, 23:43
Gag, it's across from the Kroger on Roswell Road. I revisited there not long ago, hoping to find KoKo. Instead, there was Lily, who just did not do it for me. I left shortly after she answered the door, and she got mad saying no one has ever done that to her before. I apologized saying she just wasn't my type, but there's no graceful way out of that situation. Still, I don't regret it, as I just would not have enjoyed myself.

Isn't this the place where they cut you the deal cause they know your limit?

Ok I know where you mean yes it is where koco was and the wonderfull Kaylah too... For soem reason they have had teh same damn lame woman there for the last 3 there months I never even bothered to do her she is just terrible all round but she is ALWAYS there... Yeh Liliy that is her , she will not leave damn it...

The Don ATL
11-19-06, 16:00
She’s got an ass like a 10-year-old boy

Not to single out Cptn Hwdy or to pick on him (no disrepect intended), but i have to ask...WHO the helll came up with that phrase and WHY the Hell is that supposed to be a good thing?

Personally I have never looked at 10 yr old boy an thought he had a nice ass.... so I have always found that 10 yr old boy comment to be a bit questionable.

Now if you said something like "ass like a cheerleader" or something like that...then you might not have lost me in the middle of your story LOL

Atlgeoman
11-20-06, 18:33
I could post this here or CL but here is more relevant. I have seen this post for rainbow for many days ALL Young INTERNATIONAL Massager TO GIVE SENSUAL MASSAGE (TABLE SHOWER - w4m - 19)

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ers/237603835.html

It has an ad and at the bottom a coupon you can print out. Never been there but coupon and tip could be a steal. Any comments on this?

Just trying to give a helping hand errrr not my hand tho lol.

Atlgeoman

Lukeman
11-20-06, 20:56
I am a first timer in the spa seen yesterday I didn't know which one to choose so I chose the Paradise spa in Jonesburo there was no one there except me which I am glad since first time so I paid for 30 min 40.00 $ then went back to the room and greated by sara about a 6 in looks 9 in body,

She took me back to the shower wow I have been missing out guys what a nice scrub in all the right spots then back to the room negotiated fs and she started with a BJ to doggie style where I finished then she cleaned me up and gave me a massage then went for round 2 with a HJ I'm thinking I was taken good care of due to first time exsperiance place was clean and ladies were nice I will go back and try a new lady

I may be hooked LOL

Thunderpants
11-20-06, 23:57
I know the spa in Woodstock is called something else but I have spent 2 hours and a tank of gas trying to find it. Tried the Mauldin Road in mapquest with no luck. I really am interested in finding Penny and sampling ... promise a full report if some one will help me find the place. I need direction from 575.

TheNutkracker
11-21-06, 00:02
Not to single out Cptn Hwdy or to pick on him (no disrepect intended), but i have to ask...WHO the helll came up with that phrase and WHY the Hell is that supposed to be a good thing?

Personally I have never looked at 10 yr old boy an thought he had a nice ass.... so I have always found that 10 yr old boy comment to be a bit questionable.

Now if you said something like "ass like a cheerleader" or something like that...then you might not have lost me in the middle of your story LOLI could be wrong, but the first (and so far only) instance where I heard that line was in the film True Lies (Arnie and Jamie Lee), when "Carlos the Jackal" (Bill Paxton in one of his funniest roles ever) tell's Harry Tasker, about the "bored housewives" he's working on. Very funny scene. LOL

Gag on It
11-21-06, 01:24
I know the spa in Woodstock is called something else but I have spent 2 hours and a tank of gas trying to find it. Tried the Mauldin Road in mapquest with no luck. I really am interested in finding Penny and sampling ... promise a full report if some one will help me find the place. I need direction from 575.

It's too late dude she is burned out IMOP!

Soloflight
11-21-06, 22:36
I could post this here or CL but here is more relevant. I have seen this post for rainbow for many days ALL Young INTERNATIONAL Massager TO GIVE SENSUAL MASSAGE (TABLE SHOWER - w4m - 19)

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ers/237603835.html

It has an ad and at the bottom a coupon you can print out. Never been there but coupon and tip could be a steal. Any comments on this?

Just trying to give a helping hand errrr not my hand tho lol.

AtlgeomanHmm...have a look at that glossy craigslist ad. Am I a jerk for feeling that if they spell words like "PROFESSTIONAL" and "SPEACIAL" and "SHIASTU" and "MUESESS" in their advertising, then maybe they overlook details in other areas as well? I realize they're not offering their skills in English syntax, but c'mon...have a native speaker read your ad copy, baby! It does wonders for your credibility in this highly competative field.

Oh, and they put pictures of established Internet models and porn stars on the same advert. Hope their visitors aren't TOO disappointed.

LoveLOS
11-22-06, 05:37
LL always writes long reports. Deal with it or skip to the next one...

LL and Baltimore Benz (BB) had occasion to spend some time in Atlanta. After a long drive we arrived in town at 10pm. I had tunnelvision, thanks to AM, for Cookie @ Sun, so we went straight there. Now, in DC, AMPs stay open until 3am. SHIT. We had driven too far to go to bed without some Asian relief, so we bit the bullet and went to Tokyo, land of the big bucks.

We entered at the same time as another monger, and three girls were herded into the hall. LL may be old, but not stupid. One girl was not what LL wanted at all. One was attractive, butterface. The third was some kind of Korean goddess. While the other two mongers stood there speachless, LL found words for his desire - "I'll take her" were the words, much to the bitching and moaning of my wingman.

I absolutely cannot remember her name. Just pick the 9+ from the lineup and you'll get her. She is about 5'7", mid back length, straight jet black hair. No more than about 23yo. Cute face, about c cups that are enhanced, but not hard. Neatly shaved and tight pussy.

Next came the negotiations. We had gotten full service a year ago at the same place for $$, but the haggling, whining, and subsequent substandard service prompted us to agree to pay more this year, even if it was too much. It was too fucking much. $$$. WTF???

I forked over the cash and determined to enjoy myself anyway. TS was unmemorable. Massage was passable, but too soft. The sex, otoh, was amazing. Only problem was she was so gorgeous and my first in too long a time, so she made short work of me. I attempted to go for round two, but she wanted more $$ and that pissed me off.

Hottie at Tokyo:
Face 9
body 9+
'tude 3
overall value 3
sex 8
Would I repeat? Hell no.

BB had a great fuck and two pops for the same $$. He was content, LL needed a nice grudge fuck to get even with the female of the species. Back to the hotel and CL. That led to LL's first encounter with Candice, the energizer bunny. Description, pics, and rating on the link. Called her up and she was able to walk to our hotel. Got the 2 for 1 discount of 85¢ each for F/S (separately). LL tipped her to make his $. Her nips were nice and long, good for sucking on, as were the labia. I normally don't DATY SWs, (which is what I consider most CL girls are) but this girl was exceptionally clean and odor free... She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. Hopped on little LL and pounded the poison out. She then washed up a bit and fucked BB too. What a girl.

PW called the next day with lots of intel. Thank you my friend.

LL still had tunnelvision for Cookie, but BB was bitching and moaning about LL being a pig, that I caved in, asked for Cookie, and gave her to him. He was very very pleased.

LL drew Gucci. She was a bit of a butterface, Enhanced b cups, dyed brown hair and a n otherwise stunning body. She was hesitant to play since this was our first visit to Sun. We still played when I did nothing stupid or LE like... Decent massage, no DATY requested since LL wanted some serious canine action. Achieved with much success. She was so little, I just stood still and pumped HER back and forth! Believe it or not, that satisfied LL for the whole evening, so I declined to call PW's friend.

Gucci @ Sun
Face 6
body 9
'tude 7
sex 8.78
overall value 7.5
Would I repeat? Yes.

Took a night off to get shit-faced and watch TV. Would I repeat? Not this trip.

Gave the keys to the car to another, non-hobbyist, staffer with us, so we had to get incall. Energizer bunny seemed a good choice. Took about two hours for her to arrive, but worth it. Started out just petting her body. Nice. Did I mention she is built like an AMP girl? Gee, what does LL like? Since the doggy had gone so well with Gucci, a repeat performance with Candice confirmed it is still my favorite way to get off.

BB opted for a CBJ and bargained for a 50¢ rate. The puppy was pretty much wasted and didn't want to move his lazy ass enough to bang a chick. He managed to get her tired of sucking him off, so she gave him the no-extra-charge cowgirl fuck. Great customer service.

Monday morning, time to leave Hotlanta. We had business in Doraville so, for nostalgic reasons, I drove by the old Happines location. It is now open under the name of Royal. We went in. BB chose the ½hour option and finished with a HJ. Did I mention the big dog, little dog thing?

There were three girls working, but no lineup. LL drew the hottie without even trying. She said her name was Kim, but that was before she figured out I had been there before and not LE. Table shower was good, a bit guarded and I had to physically put her hands on little LL. Most ask, but she wanted extra assurance it was OK. Back in the room, she obviously noted the cash under the watch, because she went and got the tools of her trade. I could start to read her points of decision as the hour progressed. She started the massage fully dressed, so I just relaxed to see where this would go. She made her next decision after my reaction to a rather stimulating prostrate massage.

While I was face down, and in the midst of pretending to massage my legs, she quietly disrobed completely and I felt two nice tits sliding up my leg. When she told me to turn over, I was amazed. Not only a pretty face, but an amazing body. She is about 5'2", dyed brown hair, a bit too hard enhanced C cup tits, tiny little ass, neatly trimmed and very tight pussy. She told me to lie down, I told her to lie down. She said she would after she blew me, so I agreed. CBJ was nice. I signaled to reverse and enjoyed dining while playing with her nips - her tits were too hard to have any fun with... I came up for air and decided to pounce mish since her legs were already spread high. Hot damn that pussy felt good.

It was after we finished that she told me her name was Jasmine, not Kim... It was a decidedly good finish for a girl who thought I was LE...

Jasmine @ Royal
Face 8
body 8+ (deducted 1 for hard tits)
'tude 8
sex 9
overall value 8
Would I repeat? Oh Yes.

Thank you young, slim, amazingly beautiful ladies of Atlanta. Thanks also to AM and PW for background intel.

LoveLOS

LoveLOS is a screen name for a fantasy fiction writer who posts his work on sex boards for his own and the other reader's enjoyment. Any similarity to persons, places or events is purely coincidental. While several pussies may have been pounded in the research for inspiration of this work, no other animals were harmed in the making of this work.

Gag on It
11-23-06, 01:08
LL always writes long reports. Deal with it or skip to the next one...[/b][/size]
Hot post lots of fun..

Sgt Lurker
11-23-06, 11:06
Gag is certainly entitled to his opinion, HOWEVER, I do not find Penny to be burned out, unsafe, or anything approaching those descriptions. She is still Hot, gives the best real massages around and I always leave with a smile on my face. If you want a Playboy Bunny then you pay for that through your nose, and get no personality with it.

Penney is well worth the search and for a fraction of the cost.

Happy Hunting!

SGT Lurker

Dinoeggs
11-23-06, 12:41
I was in Sun again the other night. I was debating between Paradise and Sun and Sun won out because I hadn't been there in a while.

Had to wait about 15 mins and I was on the verge of leaving when the girl walked in. I realized it was cookie and figured I would stick around :) She had a little too much make up on this time so I initially didn't recognize her but it was her.

She gives a decent massage and took good care of me afterwards. Definitely up there in terms of AMP experiences.

Gag on It
11-24-06, 07:13
Gag is certainly entitled to his opinion, HOWEVER, I do not find Penny to be burned out, unsafe, or anything approaching those descriptions. She is still Hot, gives the best real massages around and I always leave with a smile on my face. If you want a Playboy Bunny then you pay for that through your nose, and get no personality with it.

Penney is well worth the search and for a fraction of the cost.

Happy Hunting!

SGT Lurker

You may be right maybe she treets me bad cause I am cheap and only give her $100 total...lol

AmpLovr
11-25-06, 10:30
Im hy opinion $100 total in an insult. You should be treated in a like manner.
AMP

Samantha99
11-25-06, 13:26

AMPI agree. I've known Penny for years and she's always very accomodating and very hot, if you take your time with her and pay attention to what she likes. I've even gotten her so hot a couple of times that she squirted. And she always has a special treat waiting for me at the end.

Of course, I always give her $$ total, so I guess you get what you pay for.

RickAndrew
11-26-06, 01:44
Went by Royal on Thanksgiving Eve and found it closed. Then I went by on Thanksgiving morning thinking that I'd be the only one there for sure--closed again. From the good reports I've read, I hope it was just closed for the holidays. I didn't know that Korean's celebrated Thanksgiving.

RickAndrew
11-26-06, 01:53
Stopped by Paradise on my way out of town today and had a great time with Rose. She wasn't the most attractive, but today I wasn't looking for FS. The place wasn't crowded and I asked for a hard massage. Well, I've had a lot of "hard massages," but this one tops them all. Rose worked me over better than any masseuse I've ever met. She removed about 3 tremendous knots in my back and neck and I was stunned by how precise she was. It was already an hour before anything else was even discussed. For the standard tip, I left with a firm handshake. Very highly recommended for those who like a quality "adult massage."

Gag on It
11-26-06, 08:03
AMP

Um..... pussy from a 50 year old asian wh0re is worth 10$..... $100 is a rip off and I dont care what you or she think... Stop worshiping and over valuing pussy...

Gag on It
11-26-06, 08:05
Went by Royal on Thanksgiving Eve and found it closed. Then I went by on Thanksgiving morning thinking that I'd be the only one there for sure--closed again. From the good reports I've read, I hope it was just closed for the holidays. I didn't know that Korean's celebrated Thanksgiving.

Well i hope it is close cause it is an insult to the haloed ground on which Holiday sap once stood..* a moment of silence please**

John Wayne
11-26-06, 15:13
AMP

Heck, I gave her $80, and she gave me 20 back, though all I got was the 1/2 hour and oral release. The attitude and massage definitely makes up for the years and decent looks (as opposed to hot). But that is me. To each your own.

Sgt Soros
11-26-06, 17:51
Um..... pussy from a 50 year old asian wh0re is worth 10$..... $100 is a rip off and I dont care what you or she think... Stop worshiping and over valuing pussy...

Sorry you feel this way. You can learn alot from these 30, 40 and even 50 year old ladies. I've had some of the best sexual experiences with some of these ladies. Unfortunately most of the young ones that might interest you are completely clueless about customer service. Rush, rush rush is all you get!!!!

Gag on It
11-27-06, 05:38
Sorry you feel this way. You can learn alot from these 30, 40 and even 50 year old ladies. I've had some of the best sexual experiences with some of these ladies. Unfortunately most of the young ones that might interest you are completely clueless about customer service. Rush, rush rush is all you get!!!!

You are right about th young ones ... I dko prefer older ones too but i am not going to kover pay them...

Acaryu
11-27-06, 09:00
You are right about th young ones ... I dko prefer older ones too but i am not going to kover pay them...

I dont agree. You cant beat the hot young 18-25 yr olds. They are a lot more sensitive and make better noises. Most AMP women are much older. I think Korea sends the older women that cant compete locally to the USA amp's. Unless your main interest is massage. That may be a different story.

Ozymandias
11-27-06, 17:46
I dont agree. You cant beat the hot young 18-25 yr olds. They are a lot more sensitive and make better noises. Most AMP women are much older. I think Korea sends the older women that cant compete locally to the USA amp's. Unless your main interest is massage. That may be a different story.

I'll second that... far and away the best AMP experiences I've had have been with young (19-25 maybe) girls. Pinky (22), Yoyo (22) and China (19) from VIP (now Gold) spa, M @ H (25?) of course, and other one-timers here and there. All GFEs in every sense (DFK, DATY, BBBJ, you name it.)

In terms of hot girl + great massage, hard to beat Candy who worked at that spa on Maple Drive in Buckhead (its a cleaners now I think)... this was 10 years ago, and I've forgotten the name, but Candy was unforgettable.

O.

Caveat: I *am* willing to play for quality... yes, the young, hot ones cost more. The VIP girls usually cost 220 all inclusive (hour) and I paid M @ H 200 for the hour (usually in 2 hour blocks).

Gag on It
11-27-06, 20:22
I paid M @ H 200 for the hour (usually in 2 hour blocks).I payed her $100 house $60... and seh was great every Time.

PWhipped
11-27-06, 22:03
that is why I love them soooo much. A 30yo looks 18-22, a 40 looks 30 or so, and I know a 50yo who does not look a bit over 35 , a friend who now works at a Asian buffet, no not that kind(grin) a real food place, HMMM, yeah I love to eat them also(grin). But all kidding aside, they are much older than you think. And the manager of the place really floored me, she looks as she may be 50-55, she is 70. She says it is good food and lots of fish and shschi, yeah, I love to eat at the Y(grin)

YoYo, you better guess again of her age, I know her personally.

Have fun, and wet dreams to all, PW

I'll second that... far and away the best AMP experiences I've had have been with young (19-25 maybe) girls. Pinky (22), Yoyo (22) and China (19) from VIP (now Gold) spa, M @ H (25?) of course, and other one-timers here and there. All GFEs in every sense (DFK, DATY, BBBJ, you name it.)

In terms of hot girl + great massage, hard to beat Candy who worked at that spa on Maple Drive in Buckhead (its a cleaners now I think)... this was 10 years ago, and I've forgotten the name, but Candy was unforgettable.

O.

Caveat: I *am* willing to play for quality... yes, the young, hot ones cost more. The VIP girls usually cost 220 all inclusive (hour) and I paid M @ H 200 for the hour (usually in 2 hour blocks).

PWhipped
11-27-06, 22:08
100 plus house is the norm, 80 if you are lucky or well accepted, and 120 if she really looks 20YO(grin). AMPS are my weakness and I still go even tho I have regulars I see elsewhere, can't stay away from the AMPS. I even get service from AMPs you guys say are just massage and HJ.

Go to Anderson SC if you want a treat. I am due to find a GF at a amp soon, so I may be relieved of the yellow fever soon.

Wet dreams, PW

I payed her $100 house $60... and seh was great every Time.

Ozymandias
11-28-06, 11:32
YoYo, you better guess again of her age, I know her personally.

Probably not the same Yoyo... it's one of those commonly recycled names. This Yoyo worked at ViP in maybe 2000, one of those girls they were always importing from NYC.

Tiny thing, 5' 90 lbs tops... wore body glitter (talk about a problem for married mongers lol). If it IS the same one, love to know where she is...

O.

Tiger Guy X
11-30-06, 23:10
I just saw a report on Fox 5 News that Clayton County is cracking down on Spas. They said they stopped by 5 different spas and were propositioned for sex all all 5. They also showed them arresting several different women. For all you guys into spas down in that area better lay low or be extra cautious.

Gag on It
12-01-06, 05:39
I just saw a report on Fox 5 News that Clayton County is cracking down on Spas. They said they stopped by 5 different spas and were propositioned for sex all all 5. They also showed them arresting several different women. For all you guys into spas down in that area better lay low or be extra cautious.

cant say i am that mad cause things where getting very scripted, stale and over priced down there they needed a shake up... they were getting some cocky attitudes and such. Now they can bring in some fresh blood that give better servcie....

The Don ATL
12-01-06, 14:45
I missed the report...but after some searches found the video on Chl 5's website.
Here is the link:
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/Index?&pageId=5.3&page=2
The video says laurel Spa was busted and 4 others (plus more still happening as the piece aired) Does anyone know which ones were busted?

Captain Howdy
12-01-06, 18:36
I just saw a report on Fox 5 News that Clayton County is cracking down on Spas. They said they stopped by 5 different spas and were propositioned for sex all all 5. They also showed them arresting several different women. For all you guys into spas down in that area better lay low or be extra cautious.That's karma. Laurel Spa has a mamma-san with a bad attitude and girls who ask for ridiculous rewards. They deserve to be cracked down on.

Captain Howdy
12-01-06, 18:38
In brief: Pinetree, Gina, $, HJ, ** (out of 5). Long version follows.

Headed to Tara this afternoon for a little release. Despite Bbandit X's report, didn't see any LE.

Tried Sun Spa but the place smelled like Chinese food and farts, and since I was starving it was a bit of a distraction. Headed a little further up the road to Pinetree, which is a block further on North Ave.

Mamma-san recognized me and hustled me into room 4. I was hoping for the stunner I caught a glimpse of the last time I visited but no such luck. Instead I got Gina, which is guess is short for vagina. I’d give her a 5/6, and that’s only because it’s the season for giving. On the plus side, she was eager to please.

Gina gave a decent table shower, then we headed back to the room. Good massage, with light rubbing on all the right bits. She had natural Cs and a thick persian rug. She also had an ass that was nothing like a 10-year-old boy’s (LOL, PW); it was more like that of a cheerleader who’s been eating Krispy Kremes for the past couple years – firm on the inside and springy on the out. It worked for me. I kept my eyes and hands glued to her buns while she gave her Cs a healthy soak.

I used a CL coupon and went the full hour for exactly $.

Captain Howdy occasionally writes fiction for USA Sex Guides and other web sites. These stories are not intended to taken seriously or used in a court of law.

John Wayne
12-02-06, 16:06

Really sad that with all the crime/murders in that county, all the local pigs care about is who is getting laid. And they wonder why Atlanta (clayton co) has one of the worse crime rates in the country, if not the world.

Bully
12-02-06, 17:13
Really sad that with all the crime/murders in that county, all the local pigs care about is who is getting laid. And they wonder why Atlanta (clayton co) has one of the worse crime rates in the country, if not the world.I wish you could have met my Dad (a Police Chief) while he was alive. He'd gladly kick the living s%#t out of you if dared call him a "pig". If fact, I'd be happy to do the same.

This is always the most ignorant argument I ever hear. The laws are on the books, and the officers are sworn to uphold them. Now, if you don't like them (I don't either), and you want them changed, have the back bone to go out and start a grass roots campaign and lobby to have them changed. For those that are married, that would mean a fair bit of sacrifice on your part, no? So, nothing will change. Live with it.

OldSailor
12-02-06, 22:45
I called Garden Health several times this afternoon and no one answered. They are apparently closed. King Spa is open but the attendant was very nervous and suspicious and scared. She was basically limited to a "therapeutic" massage. I offered a "bonus" tip but she sadly returned my money and said something to the effect that she could not accept it.

Hopefully, this too shall pass!

LatinGod
12-03-06, 22:32
Any Info? I've been driving by it for a month now, and not sure whether to stop by or not. Any Intel?

Thx Mates

LG

FartinginGa
12-04-06, 11:43
I was in the area and saw the "open" sigh on at the place. stopped in and asked for the hour, and paid up 75 bucks. I was taken back to a room, and the house mom insisted that the door must remain open. Good looking oriental started the massage, and did a so-so job, but only rubbed my back, nothing else. All i can figure is they thought I was a cop or something.

After about 1/2 hour, I was told she was finished. I just got dressed and hit the door. I will not even think about going back there.

Shogun04
12-08-06, 13:07
Was on Sallowford Road off of Buford Highway and came across a little hole in the wall spa on the left hand side. It's in the middle of a rough neighborhood and I was a little apprehensive of leaving my car outside for fear I might have my convertible top cut open.
I did run inside for a minute and a cute little korean wearing a baseball hat, t-shirt (no bra) gave me the prices - 50 for 30 mins, 80 for an hour and threw in a new wrinkle-60 for 45 mins.
The chick had a nice rack but due to time constraints and the neighborhood I left.
So-has anyone got the 411 or do I need to TOFTT?

Shogun

Jenks
12-08-06, 15:13
All Clayton massage parlors shut down
By Kathy Jefcoats

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 12/08/06 01:29 PM

Latest briefs
Drug operation found in Clayton home
Felon on 'most wanted list' caught
Ex-recruit allegedly said he was officer
Long-time officer quits after drug test
One killed in Cobb wreck
Bartow father charged with child cruelty
More Cop briefs...

Clayton County sheriff’s deputies and Morrow police officers raided and shut down all massage parlors Friday in a major crackdown on prostitution.

“We are cutting this cancer out today,” Clayton Sheriff Victor Hill said.

Hill said the shutdown is a culmination of a three-month joint investigation into dozens of spas and massage parlors that are merely fronts for prostitution.

“We’re not just rounding up prostitutes, we’re closing the doors, shutting them down, putting up signs saying, ‘Closed,’” he said.

Hill said some suspected prostitutes, mostly illegal Asian immigrants, are victims of human trafficking, a crime that will also be addressed Friday.

I guess everything south of the Airport is shutdown.

Ramoo
12-08-06, 15:46
Just saw this on AJC...

By Kathy Jefcoats

Published on: 12/08/06 01:29 PM

Clayton County sheriff’s deputies and Morrow police officers raided and shut down all 14 massage parlors Friday in a major crackdown on prostitution.

“We are cutting this cancer out today,” Clayton Sheriff Victor Hill said.

Hill said the shutdown is a culmination of a three-month joint investigation into dozens of spas and massage parlors that are merely fronts for prostitution.

“We’re not just rounding up prostitutes, we’re closing the doors, shutting them down, putting up signs saying, ‘Closed,’” he said.

Hill said some suspected prostitutes, mostly illegal Asian immigrants, are victims of human trafficking, a crime that will also be addressed Friday.

The number of arrests made has not been announced as the raid is ongoing. A 2:45 p.m. press conference is planned

As for the Royal. Yep used to be Holiday. Never had a problem with parking there. Satisfactory services.

Gag on It
12-08-06, 17:38
Just saw this on AJC...

Yup this happens every few years... then once the dust settles they will be back with new faces and better service.... many of these spa were getting a bad attitude habbit with high prices so they were bound to piss off many mongers to the point that they will be raided... here is looking forward to the new spas...

Kid Cisco
12-09-06, 00:28
Yup this happens every few years... then once the dust settles they will be back with new faces and better service.... many of these spa were getting a bad attitude habbit with high prices so they were bound to piss off many mongers to the point that they will be raided... here is looking forward to the new spas...

Yes, Gagonit

I just seen were Sun Spa was shut down on WSB tonight, they did raise their prices (from $140 to $160+) hopefully when the do open back up they will keep the prices down.

Kid Cisco

Hobby For All
12-09-06, 11:39
Amazing how the facts keep changing.

A Clayton County joint vice task force Friday closed 13 massage parlors that authorities said were fronting for houses of prostitution.

Sheriff Victor Hill and Morrow police Chief Jeff Baker said about 20 owners and managers were arrested. About 35 women who worked at the spas were taken into custody, though they may not be charged with crimes, authorities said.

Those women, almost all Korean nationals, will be deported back to their home nations. A few women may have been forced to work against their wills, authorities said.

Baker and Hill vowed to close every house of prostitution, drugs and gambling in Clayton County, calling them a “cancer” on the community.

“Today, we’ve done major surgery to cut this cancer out,” Hill said. “These places attract drugs, gambling and other illegal acts that lead to violence.”

Rather than round up suspected prostitutes, Hill and Baker said they locked up spa owners and managers and closed up the shops.

“We’re bringing these operations to a close and seizing assets to keep them from re-opening,” Hill said. Baker said said none of the 13 closed spas operated inside Morrow but their existence impacted city residents.

“All the crime here comes from somewhere else,” Baker said. “Crimes are committed by people traveling through Morrow, some going to or from these spa locations.”

Ten spas were in Jonesboro, including five on Tara Boulevard; two were in Riverdale and one was in Lake City, according to information provided by Hill and Baker. They carried names like Sun Spa, Tokyo Spa and New Oriental Spa. Baker said interpreters from other states were brought into aid with the raids.

Orion12
12-09-06, 11:54
“Today, we’ve done major surgery to cut this cancer out,” Hill said. “These places attract drugs, gambling and other illegal acts that lead to violence.”If the above is true, they should start shutting down bars too. Go to any bar and chances are you will find at least one of these, if not all three.

This is about uncollected tax money.

Sgt Soros
12-09-06, 16:10
If the above is true, they should start shutting down bars too. Go to any bar and chances are you will find at least one of these, if not all three.

This is about uncollected tax money.

It's more like grandstanding by this idiot. Always infront of T.V cameras.
He's never seen a T.V camera that he does not like. Let's see if there's a reduction in crime by the closure of these spas.

Benchseats Rock
12-09-06, 19:44
omfg, they did it again.

I feel for you guys, but no worries... as soon as the feds in your neck of the woods need to get off, the amps will start opening up again in no time.
Meanwhile, they've got a report to prove to the higher ups that they've done something other than spending all day every day fucking each other in the ass. They'll submit it to maintain their current level of funding, once that process is done they'll go back to fucking each other in the ass, and once they get bored of cleaning their cocks with the same redneck bandanna that they've had in the glovebox for "emergencies" they'll remember that they can get laid with women.

I guess all I can do is invite y'all to come up North - and other than the amps being out of this world in our neck of the woods, we also know how to throw one hell of a party. Speaking of which, PW, check your pm for info on the next one.....

Benchseats Rock

Bbinsider
12-09-06, 22:25
This seems to be a much bigger deal than I have seen in the past. I would say it will be a long time before they return to Clayton. It reminds me of what happen in Tucker a few years ago, but on a larger scale. If memory serves me, Queen Oriential opened in the late 80s. That means a near 20 year run for Clayton may have ended.

Hobby For All
12-09-06, 23:30
It's more like grandstanding by this idiot. Always infront of T.V cameras.
He's never seen a T.V camera that he does not like. Let's see if there's a reduction in crime by the closure of these spas.

What I don't understand is, don't they really look like idots when they re-open, as they always do?

Rejected Monke
12-12-06, 13:31
What I don't understand is, don't they really look like idots when they re-open, as they always do?No, they look like idiots when this happens:

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/clayton/stories/2006/12/11/1212metmassage.html

Acaryu
12-13-06, 09:35
No, they look like idiots when this happens:

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/clayton/stories/2006/12/11/1212metmassage.html

Have heard that the judge throw out most of the charges. The DA though will continue to the grand jury. This sheriff Hill guy is a nut case, he has been in the newspaper so many times. Remember him firing all the deputies and the judge overruled him. I believe he is the same guy. USA is starting to be a religious zone. Liberals and mongers, we have to stand up to fight these neocons. The guy at the Love Shack is doing it right. The police spends so much time to catch traffic offenders and the sex industry, they are not catching the real criminals. My friend's car got stolen right in front of him, his car was recovered and the police closed the case. What happens to the robbers?

AsianLover
12-13-06, 10:14
I am looking for a new apartment AMP provider. My old ones either moved or are getting burned out. Linda is gone, and Yoyo and Sherrie are more of the same, and I need a change.

Any recommedations?

The Don ATL
12-13-06, 12:05
Just and unneccessary preponderance in light of all the LE pressure against prostitution...

If somenthing is called "The World's Oldest Profession" and has recorded stories about it consistantly sicne the dawn of the written age , then what makes LE think that they can be the one to stamp it out.

I mean hell, if the profession has been around longer then any other porfession, then it must be weak and feble and unwanted right.

(anyone notice the Sarcasm as thick as Syrup on a stack of pancakes...lol)

Gag on It
12-14-06, 01:37
I am looking for a new apartment AMP provider. My old ones either moved or are getting burned out. Linda is gone, and Yoyo and Sherrie are more of the same, and I need a change.

Any recommedations?

I need some new ones too..

Pay Pal
12-14-06, 01:52
“All the crime here comes from somewhere else,” Baker said. “Crimes are committed by people traveling through Morrow, some going to or from these spa locations.”

Some going to or from these spa locations???

Yeah right. I often think of committing crime on my way to or from an AMP. It adds to the overall experience don't you know!

Yeah that was a good fuck. Maybe I'll go sell some drugs now or maybe steal a car or two.

Gees. I don't even speed in those areas most of the time so as not to call any attention to myself.

The Don ATL
12-14-06, 13:39
[QUOTE=Pay Pal]“All the crime here comes from somewhere else,” Baker said. “Crimes are committed by people traveling through Morrow, some going to or from these spa locations.”[QUOTE]

Okay now I wish I could meet Victor Hill and ***** slap him.
Channel 5 has been promoting all week an I-team special report where they will be following the rampant gang activity in Clayton County.
They said soemthign the other day about ther ebeing like 12 active gangs in Clayton.
Has this damn idiot Hill not watched this report....the crime comes from outside Clayton my ass...if you ahve such gang activity that Channel 5 does a special report on your county then prostitution is the LAST of you troubles.

John Wayne
12-18-06, 11:57
Have heard that the judge throw out most of the charges. The DA though will continue to the grand jury. This sheriff Hill guy is a nut case, he has been in the newspaper so many times. Remember him firing all the deputies and the judge overruled him. I believe he is the same guy. USA is starting to be a religious zone. Liberals and mongers, we have to stand up to fight these neocons. The guy at the Love Shack is doing it right. The police spends so much time to catch traffic offenders and the sex industry, they are not catching the real criminals. My friend's car got stolen right in front of him, his car was recovered and the police closed the case. What happens to the robbers?

Sounds like the cops are afraid of the real criminals. Thus, they focus on low risk, so called crimes like traffic enforcement (fund raising) and vice. No wonder that area of Atlanta is one of the worse in the nation for murders, robberies, and assaults. But don't worry, the sex police are there. Stupid freaking morons IMHO

Itchy Dogballs
12-18-06, 14:04
I thought it odd today when I called sherrie's number and it kicked straight into (computer voice) voicemail. I also stopped by the amp across from the kroger where usually two girls at a time are working but there was no answer and there were restaurant menus on the door. I'm wondering if these businesses are now gone. They've been reliable for a long time. Does anybody else have any info on these?

Hungry Clif
12-19-06, 23:04
Saw Penny Monday in Woodstock, great service, 60 house, 80 tip got me everything I wanted, began with a fluent language lesson with no need for translation, then moved nearly around the world after putting on the raincoat because, like Robin Williams in "Good Morning Vietnam: I like 'em hot and wet.

No rush, no fuss, all was great.

LoveLOS
12-20-06, 03:38
Atlanta,

Having just endured DC's Black Wednesday and aftermath; and having recently visited some of the establishments affected, I truly feel your pain.

Watch the crime statistic closely in Clayton County. Bound to climb and spike in about 5-6 weeks... Alcohol and drug abuse, acts of violence, murder, rape and other natural frustration releasing activities.

You guys have tagged the TV cop correctly. How stupid is he to stand up there and spew lies that so completely violate common sense? That creep is the cancer! Most mongers try to stay well below the legal radar (i.e. not committing additional crimes) when AMPing. And that hobby ain't for the destitute, have rarely ever seen street thugs enter an AMP. And the one I did see was asked to leave!

Hope the AMPs recover soon.

LL

AsianLover
12-20-06, 10:13
Either its the holiday season or police activity, but it looks like both Sherrie and the Chinese girls up the road are both closed. While they still advertise on C-Loafing, there is no one home and no one answers the door.

I hope a new crew starts up next year as the pickings are getting quite slim.

AL

Gag on It
12-20-06, 23:56
Atlanta,

Having just endured DC's Black Wednesday and aftermath; and having recently visited some of the establishments affected, I truly feel your pain.

Watch the crime statistic closely in Clayton County. Bound to climb and spike in about 5-6 weeks... Alcohol and drug abuse, acts of violence, murder, rape and other natural frustration releasing activities.
LL

You are so right in that crime point...

The Don ATL
12-27-06, 12:50
Been a little out of the loop the past two weeks, has anyone ventured south to Clayton Cty to see if the spas reopened or not?
I haven't notice any advertising in the AJC Sports section so I am guessing not. I've been wanting to go down and check em out but time has not been a friend lately.

Sgt Soros
12-27-06, 17:25
Been a little out of the loop the past two weeks, has anyone ventured south to Clayton Cty to see if the spas reopened or not?
I haven't notice any advertising in the AJC Sports section so I am guessing not. I've been wanting to go down and check em out but time has not been a friend lately.

All closed!!!

The Don ATL
12-28-06, 10:18
All closed!!!

Thanks for the update...its a damn shame too.

I've always wondered about the seizure orders that police departments operate under. If the previous report was correct and most of the charges were dropped then how do the police keep them closed and seized without due process?

Big K
12-29-06, 02:43
This happened in the windy city but makes interesting reading. Video taping the action in the rooms. As far as I can tell it was some Russion dude doing it. I try to scan the room, especially the vents for suspicious items during the undress I be back period.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/187228,CST-NWS-johns27.article

LexLuther
12-29-06, 11:33
It has occurred to me that the spa may have installed the cameras as a self defense measure. I'm sure the cops have entrapped many a spa worker.

LexLuther

Sgt Soros
12-29-06, 16:08
It has occurred to me that the spa may have installed the cameras as a self defense measure. I'm sure the cops have entrapped many a spa worker.LexLuther

I doubt that very much.....The key word here is "Russian dude". I don't trust these guys at all.

Big Man
12-30-06, 12:38
I was looking for Penny and came across 'acupressure' or some name like that. The spa was located in a dead end street. The lady say 'Penny no mo work here' I hope I was at the wrong spa. Are there more spas in Woodstock? I just didn't feel like dropping bundle at the gold spa. After dropping some ching ching on a babe from eros.

Any way 'me no find Penny and me want to.

LexLuther
12-30-06, 18:14
I doubt that very much.....The key word here is "Russian dude". I don't trust these guys at all.

I have read the article and find no reference to any Russians. Other than the fact that someone who posted here thinks a Russian is involved, what makes you think that this is so?

LexLuther