PDA

View Full Version : 2006 General Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Member #2929
01-01-06, 23:29
Had a dance with Clarice on Thursday. She had an exotic look to her and she had a great attitude by the bar. Once we were in the back she only seemed interested in getting back to the bar as fast as possible. Overall the dance was good but I like a little more friendly attitude than she provided.

While I was there I had at least 5 girls come up to me and start a conversation. All of the girls at one point asked me what I do for a living. As a general rule I do not tell anyone what I do (don't want questions about work) and tell them I am a plumber. Every once in a while I go with something different. One time I told a dancer I was a lawyer and spent 20 minutes discussing her child custody issues (never made that mistake again) Here is the question do you tell girls what you really do or do you lie either to make yourself sound better or worse of than you really are. Also what is the best story you ever told to a dancer.

Hope everyone has a great New Year.

Bungo Johnny
01-02-06, 22:09
As a general rule I do not tell anyone what I do (don't want questions about work) and tell them I am a plumber. Every once in a while I go with something different. One time I told a dancer I was a lawyer and spent 20 minutes discussing her child custody issues (never made that mistake again) Here is the question do you tell girls what you really do or do you lie either to make yourself sound better or worse of than you really are. Also what is the best story you ever told to a dancer.

I've told them all kinds of things - it seems rare that they actually hear anything unless it pays off for them. I was in a club once with a friend(female) who had gotten in on a fake ID at the age of 20. A dancer was talking to us and asked me if we were together. I told her that we had been married for a short time in the early 90s (which would've made my wife about 10 or so) but we got divorced but were still friends,etc. Dancer thought it was great - spent alot of time telling me how she thought it was great that we could still hang out together, she hoped if she ever got divorced it would be like that,etc. You ain't dealing with rocket scientists here

Ray Alan
01-03-06, 11:00
Any word on Island Salon?, I will be heading up to Bpt. tonight and I thought I would stop and see Mona. The last report I read about my new favorite place that it looked like it was closed. Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks,

CC

Member #3852
01-03-06, 18:59
Copter.

Island is still closed for some reason. We took a ride there on friday night. No lights, nada, zip, niente.

If you're in the mood for something new(haven't gone yet) Star Sauna on whalley(turn in at dunkin doughnuts) near Burger King is open. Went by today on the job :)

Colonel Angus
01-04-06, 09:15
Any word on Island Salon?, I will be heading up to Bpt. tonight and I thought I would stop and see Mona. The last report I read about my new favorite place that it looked like it was closed. Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks,

CC

It is closed to the best of my knowledge.

SR Only
01-04-06, 17:30
Here is the question do you tell girls what you really do or do you lie either to make yourself sound better or worse of than you really are. Also what is the best story you ever told to a dancer.

I design O-rings for the shuttle. Yeah, that's the ticket! (in a Jon Lovitz voice) :)

Malandro
01-05-06, 22:04
Interesting headline article in today's Hartford Courant about a former Rubys dancer named Elaine (aka Marianna). Seems she and some of the bikers who hang out there were involved in a huge fraud where illegal immigrants paid them big bucks for drivers licenses. She is locked up, too bad, her lap dances weren't too bad.

B. U.
01-06-06, 10:18
Here is the question do you tell girls what you really do or do you lie either to make yourself sound better or worse of than you really are. Also what is the best story you ever told to a dancer.I tell them I'm a Field Engineer. Then they usually ask me how I got into that and I tell them the truth, I grew up on a farm. That generally gets a long silence followed by them excussing themselves (I think the local dancers don't like us shit kickers)

B. U.

Or it could be my face they don't like.

SR Only
01-07-06, 14:05
That's the message on Island Salon's number. :( Most disappointing. I liked the "Mona slide." :) If anyone hears where she went...

SR Only

MrNick1157
01-10-06, 14:24
I've been in Fla. since August, but have kept track thanks to this board.

Many thanks.

I will be in the area in Feb. Does anyone know where Chloe from BC is now

Thanks

Doc Simp
01-12-06, 23:32
Fellas,

For anyone interested, I did the cruise by Bishops Corner, and the former Keystone.

Keystone looks to be dead on its feet, ie in good condition but no one is going, etc.

Bishops,

I know a lil something about construction and after looking at it, we are looking at 3 months before its ready again

pinga
01-13-06, 02:16
I've been in Fla. since August, but have kept track thanks to this board.

Many thanks.

I will be in the area in Feb. Does anyone know where Chloe from BC is now

Thanks Tried calling her several times but it seems that her phone # is disconnected. Too bad, she was a good worker

Soxfan04
01-14-06, 03:26
Tried calling her several times but it seems that her phone # is disconnected. Too bad, she was a good worker

Last I head (just before X-mas), she was working at a club in Milford, CT. She was having a rough time getting to and from work though since her car was completely wrecked in an accident.

Dayside
01-14-06, 08:09
Just for the hell of it I stopped into Teddie yesturday. As we know the interior was given a face lift, and it looked nice.
There were 3 or 4 average girls, I was actually looking to set the ground work for takeout.
When my beer came the bar girl said 1 dollor, I though I misunderstood her so I had her repeat it. Sure enuff drinks are 1 dollor, I even had a shot of Tequila it also was 1 dollor.
I stayed for a couple of beers and had a lap dance.
The dance was about as low milage as possible, I wasn't even allowed to touch.
One of the girls I spoke with said the cops are trying to shut it down.
Based on what I saw I don't think that's possible.

This week I saw a girl I knew from Bishops she said it was opening in about 2 weeks. I also have driven by and it looks to me like that's being very generous.

Buster Lovedog
01-15-06, 02:52
I saw Valerie - she spent many years at Rubys, Stagedoor in New Haven. Nice girl. $ Anybody have any experience?

Gareth
01-16-06, 20:52
Visited a club formerly known for it's beauties, like Felicia, but which, on the night I went, had 3 girls and none of them were the least bit desirable. Either fat or pushy or both. One of them actually asked if I'd buy her a drink. I'm happy to buy someone a drink if we're sitting for a while and chatting enjoyably, i.e., enjoying each other's society, but the hustle's no fun. I wish Felicia or Marianna, the Brazilian girl I met there were still around. Is there a particularly good night to go? Sorry I missed the holiday parties.

Gareth

MrNick1157
01-17-06, 09:07
Pinga and Priam74 thanks for the info.

It's good news that Bishop's may be open when I there but if not.

Where should I go to have the best time ?

I'll be there Wednesday and Thursday during the day.

Thanks for your help.

Doh Man
01-17-06, 10:42
You can still find Felicia aka Kathy at Scruples from time to time, especially on a Saturday night. Go see her and perhaps make a "date" with her.

Zippy2853
01-18-06, 18:19
for information on Hawaiian Spa and Derias in Fairfield. I searched but there was really nothing about these 2 places. My friend has gone to Hawaiian a couple times and tells me about some girl "Cali" or something.

Can anyone help?

Woody 10
01-18-06, 21:25
I stopped by Keystone last Saturday.

The music was on but nothing happening.

There were two girls about 5's but both were snuggled up with customers at the bar.

Nothing else going on. Bartender said the two were all that would be in that night.

Gareth
01-20-06, 16:00
I'd like to see Felicia/Kathy but what makes her former establishment nice is that it was all in one place. If I go to where she is now then there's the cover and drinks there, making the arrangements, finding a place to go, etc., and it becomes a production...it takes hobbying to a place I don't want to go. Is there a good time to go to her former establishment when there are more and better looking girls? I was thinking of going on a weekend day. I would just love a place with lots of good looking girls, like the Harmony Theatre on Church St. in NYC used to be.

Gareth

You can still find Felicia aka Kathy at Scruples from time to time, especially on a Saturday night. Go see her and perhaps make a "date" with her.

Member #2929
01-21-06, 13:48
Went by Pancho's on Wed afternoon. Had never been there before and decided to give it a try when an earlier post mentioned he saw Tani there ( I think it was in Dec). Four girls working none above a 2. Had a beer and left. Would like to know if this place is worth going back for a second chance. Tani was one of my all time fav. Had just seen her for the first time in months at BC before it burned down. We had a drink together but never got a chance to hook up. Please if someone could tell me if I should give the place another shot I would appreciate it.

Afer I left Panco's I went to another bar, was quite supprised at the quantity and quality there on a Wed afternoon. Had about 12 girls there 6 at least a 7. Paid 5 and went for a dance with Clarice. Last time I was not happy with her attitute in the back. She approached me at the bar and asked if I wanted a dance when I said no thanks she sat with me a while anyway. She has got one of the nicest rears I have felt and after a while we went in the back. Her attitude was much better this time. Never felt rushed and would repeat with her again.

Bukkakeparty
01-21-06, 13:52
I'd like to see Felicia/Kathy but what makes her former establishment nice is that it was all in one place. If I go to where she is now then there's the cover and drinks there, making the arrangements, finding a place to go, etc., and it becomes a production...it takes hobbying to a place I don't want to go. Is there a good time to go to her former establishment when there are more and better looking girls? I was thinking of going on a weekend day. I would just love a place with lots of good looking girls, like the Harmony Theatre on Church St. in NYC used to be.

GarethYou will not find anyone at Felicia/Kathys former establishment that are anywhere in her league, looks wise, but fridays days or night is the best or try HarryOs in Stamford, the quality is a little better, by the way I read on SCL that Kathy no longer works at Scruples, I do not know if its true or not

Smoke & Mirrors
01-22-06, 10:59
for information on Hawaiian Spa and Derias in Fairfield. I searched but there was really nothing about these 2 places. My friend has gone to Hawaiian a couple times and tells me about some girl "Cali" or something.

Can anyone help?

Hawaiian is on FFLD ave. There are at least 5 spas with in a 1/2 mile of it. I went there 2 years ago. The women was a dog, and at least 50 years old. Maybe it has changed. I do not know.

Mr Frasier
01-22-06, 16:02
Hawaiian is on FFLD ave. There are at least 5 spas with in a 1/2 mile of it. I went there 2 years ago. The women was a dog, and at least 50 years old. Maybe it has changed. I do not know.Only went to Hawian Spa once many years ago.It was mediocre at best.Never saw any reason to return.
I visit Deidra's at least once a month.It's clean,a little pricey,HJ only,and you cannot allow your hands to roam.

They have 5 ladies working there with one being Black(Sara) and another Spanish(Glory)the other three are White. Susan(a tall blonde and Deidra's neice),Jamie(Blonde) and Chanelle(Brown hair a bit on the heavy side).They are all attractive and pleasant.

Deidra has a web site. www.deidrassalon.com

MrNick1157
01-24-06, 12:07
Last I head (just before X-mas), she was working at a club in Milford, CT. She was having a rough time getting to and from work though since her car was completely wrecked in an accident.Keepers?

Bubba261
01-24-06, 19:26
Hawaiian is on FFLD ave. There are at least 5 spas with in a 1/2 mile of it. I went there 2 years ago. The women was a dog, and at least 50 years old. Maybe it has changed. I do not know.

Yeah, things have changed, she's now at least 52.

Oldtimer
01-24-06, 21:12
Only went to Hawian Spa once many years ago.It was mediocre at best.Never saw any reason to return.
I visit Deidra's at least once a month.It's clean,a little pricey,HJ only,and you cannot allow your hands to roam.

They have 5 ladies working there with one being Black(Sara) and another Spanish(Glory)the other three are White. Susan(a tall blonde and Deidra's neice),Jamie(Blonde) and Chanelle(Brown hair a bit on the heavy side).They are all attractive and pleasant.

Deidra has a web site. www.deidrassalon.com

Mr Frasier: Got one two many s's in that link. Try this:

http://www.deidrasalon.com :cool: OT

Forth Ryte
01-25-06, 20:06
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gentlemen:

I want to conduct a very unscientific poll.

Many of you may know this already, but just a few hours north of us, on the other side of the US-Canadian border, sex for pay is 100% legal. I can't tell you how many times I've driven to another city in the US Northeast where there are reportedly active strolls, then driven around for a few hours only to find skanks or nothing at all. Then, as I drive home, I think to myself, "In the same amount of time that I just wasted, I could have driven up to Montreal, checked into a motel and had a drop dead gorgeous young lady come visit me for an hour, pay $US150 and had the time of my life. WHY do I put up with the humiliation, degradation and slim pickings of US stroll scene?"

So then it occured to me that many of you might also be interested in going up there. Are you concerned that the territory is unfamiliar? That's a fair concern. But what if there was an organized trip? What if one of us with knowledge of what is available and what to avoid organized a trip? For a fee you would get to ride up on a bus, get taken to a decent hotel or motel, get connected online or by telephone with an agency or a you get the telephone numbers and pictures of a few ladies who work independently and then, a few hours later (probaly the next morning) you get a bus ride back home? Included, of course, would be such usueful advice as what to expect to pay and that, in Canada, tipping is NOT expected.

As I see it, the price of the trip (bus, motel and information) is a totally seperate from the price you pay for the services you hire.

Would there be any interest?

I'd like to know what you all think out there.....

This will be posted in a variety of Forums on this board. Please feel free to give your responses, thoughts, comments, suggestions, or whatever here or via PM.

-- Forth Ryte

Eastcoasterbub
01-25-06, 22:13
Gentlemen:

I want to conduct a very unscientific poll.

Many of you may know this already, but just a few hours north of us, on the other side of the US-Canadian border, sex for pay is 100% legal. I can't tell you how many times I've driven to another city in the US Northeast where there are reportedly active strolls, then driven around for a few hours only to find skanks or nothing at all. Then, as I drive home, I think to myself, "In the same amount of time that I just wasted, I could have driven up to Montreal, checked into a motel and had a drop dead gorgeous young lady come visit me for an hour, pay $US150 and had the time of my life. WHY do I put up with the humiliation, degradation and slim pickings of US stroll scene?"

So then it occured to me that many of you might also be interested in going up there. Are you concerned that the territory is unfamiliar? That's a fair concern. But what if there was an organized trip? What if one of us with knowledge of what is available and what to avoid organized a trip? For a fee you would get to ride up on a bus, get taken to a decent hotel or motel, get connected online or by telephone with an agency or a you get the telephone numbers and pictures of a few ladies who work independently and then, a few hours later (probaly the next morning) you get a bus ride back home? Included, of course, would be such usueful advice as what to expect to pay and that, in Canada, tipping is NOT expected.

As I see it, the price of the trip (bus, motel and information) is a totally seperate from the price you pay for the services you hire.

Would there be any interest?

I'd like to know what you all think out there.....

This will be posted in a variety of Forums on this board. Please feel free to give your responses, thoughts, comments, suggestions, or whatever here or via PM.

-- Forth RytePersonally, no. I've been to Toronto and Montreal (only hobbied in Toronto, though), and I wouldn't pay anything to have anything organized for me. It just isn't that hard. Easy hotel reservations on the web, bus/Amtrak/drive and park at the hotel. The difficulty is finding the time to pull it off.

So now you have an unscientific sample of size one. But I like the question. There are some very good free boards specializing in Toronto and Montreal "activities," too.

DrN.

Craven Morehed
01-25-06, 22:43
Sounds good, just need an excuse for the ole lady

Vargr
01-25-06, 23:19
...So then it occured to me that many of you might also be interested in going up there. Are you concerned that the territory is unfamiliar? That's a fair concern. But what if there was an organized trip? ...
I don't want to throw cold water on you or anything but there is a slight problem with organizing a trip for this purpose -- doing so is illegal in this country even if it's legal in the other country.

On the other hand if you were to organize a trip to visit, say, Montreal or Toronto strip clubs, for the purpose of observing exotic dancers in their native habitat, it would be a difficult thing to turn down... just a matter of semantics.

Forth Ryte
01-26-06, 08:30
[QUOTE=Vargr]I don't want to throw cold water on you or anything but there is a slight problem with organizing a trip for this purpose -- doing so is illegal in this country even if it's legal in the other country.[QUOTE]

Please feel free to educate me as to which law I missed when I looked into this. What I found was a federal law that makes it illegal to organize a trip or to travel abroad with intent to engage in sex with a MINOR even if the sex with a minor is legal in the country where you do it.

-- Forth Ryte

Member #1912
01-26-06, 09:26
Just seeing if anyone out there has had any luck with these two sites. The back room seems to have more legit ads, and I have thought about calling one of the numbers on there. Just wanted to what your guys opinions were and if anyone has some success stories to share.

Shakedown
01-26-06, 15:56
Interesting idea and discussion. As someone who has had the luxury of visiting Montreal in the past I would be extremely interested. But I'm with Legend Man....tough to get away for that span of time....any sugestions??

Vargr
01-26-06, 20:35
Please feel free to educate me as to which law I missed when I looked into this. What I found was a federal law that makes it illegal to organize a trip or to travel abroad with intent to engage in sex with a MINOR even if the sex with a minor is legal in the country where you do it.
Depends how you read 18 U.S.C. 2422 – COERCION AND ENTICEMENT:

(a) Whoever knowingly persuades, induces, entices, or coerces any individual to travel in interstate or foreign commerce, or in any Territory or Possession of the United States, to engage in prostitution, or in any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. [not just minors, see next]

(b) Whoever, using the mail or any facility or means of interstate or foreign commerce, or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States knowingly persuades, induces, entices, or coerces any individual who has not attained the age of 18 years, to engage in prostitution or any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title and imprisoned not less than 5 years and not more than 30 years.

A court might find that because prostitution is explicitly stated it does not have to be illegal in the destination country. (law.cornell.edu/uscode/)

Bungo Johnny
01-26-06, 23:16
I'll put my two cents in, on Montreal and the law. I'm no lawyer and I'm not married, but...

1. If you arrange a trip to Bangkok to have sex with 12 year olds, you face very possible prosecution, especially if you talk about it online, by both U.S. and Thai authorities

2. A group of guys going to Montreal to have sex with prostitutes, that are over 18 and so forth legal in the destination country, has absolutely zero chance of being prosecuted in either country.

Getting away from your wife is your problem. Might I suggest: business trip?

I have one real question though: what am I going to get from your tour that I can't get by cruising around the internet for a couple hours and searching other boards and reviews? I had never been to montreal before and I did maybe four hours of research on girls and local environment and hotels, and went and had the time of my life.

Not trying to be a dick or anything...just asking. Is it the companionship, not being the only one going that some guys like? "concerned that the territory is unfamiliar", etc...?

Whatever the story, go! Montreal is Disneyland for men. Get there however you can - it's ten times better than here and twice as cheap

Peter Dong
01-27-06, 23:22
My friend went with some guys to a strip club near New Haven which he thought was in Milford.He saw an east indian girl there.He was too drunk to remember the name.Can anyone help me,I have been looking for onethanks.

Nuttmeg
01-27-06, 23:59
Pancho's was busted tonight.

I got there around 6, I was running late thanks to Friday night traffic. When I got there, there were 5 cop cars in front and a cop van. One car had K-9 markings, so I guess they sent the dogs in too. I pulled into the lot and watched for a while, the gilrs were lead out 2 at a time every few minutes. It was an odd spectacle ot watch, kinda felt bad for them but at the same time, they must be used to this.

Guyver73
01-28-06, 16:55
I can not belive Pancho's got busted again. I was going to go there next week. How long before it reopens

Derby Dervish
01-29-06, 16:32
Peter,

I think your friend was talking about Nikita at Keepers in Milford, off I95 Exit 40. Southbound on 95 take a left off the exit and follow the road about a couple of miles, the club is in a small shopping center on the left. Nikita works evenings only, I don't know which days offhand. She's hot!

Nuttmeg
01-29-06, 17:25
My friend went with some guys to a strip club near New Haven which he thought was in Milford.He saw an east indian girl there.He was too drunk to remember the name.Can anyone help me,I have been looking for onethanks.
Definately Nakita, one of my ATF. She works at Keepers in Milford, M-F 5pm to close.

She is absolutely gorgeous, and the most sensual and sweet worker I have ever met.

Bad Dawg
02-01-06, 02:30
I can not belive Pancho's got busted again. I was going to go there next week. How long before it reopensTried to go there to Pancho's and saw two cruisers parked just under the overpass from Main St., I figured they were just trying to intimidate, so I changed plans to Fantasy. Since then I read your posts and feel very lucky. I the previous posts, someone said that it is significant if BC was busted in the daytime and Pancho's at night, is that still a sign that this is a slap on the wrists?

Stoner
02-01-06, 17:31
Roll the dice on that one. Its a crap shoot. Just don't get snake eyes.

Bridgeport is way hott, right now.

Bukkakeparty
02-01-06, 19:48
This time Panchos was busted at 5 which was still during the day shift and from what I hear it was mostly a drug bust, drugs everywhere! The cops do not really care about the ****** its the drugs and that is why BC won't last when (if) it opens because it is a drug haven and its in a residential neighborhood where as Panchos is not and it got hit.That is why AMPS rarely get hit.The one good thing about Panchos was the locking doors which prevented a LE from walking in a guy.I will go to Harry O's now.

Nuttmeg
02-01-06, 21:28
Roll the dice on that one. Its a crap shoot. Just don't get snake eyes.

Bridgeport is way hott, right now.
Hot is an understatement. I'm done with Bridgeport for a while.

Bad Dawg
02-03-06, 02:19
Hot is an understatement. I'm done with Bridgeport for a while.Just couldn't resist. When it was crowded at Fantasy and cruising revealed nada street action, Went to an old haunt in BP, the Hana Yuru, on Main. This place has changed! It's now twice as big (they must have taken over the store next door) and nicely decorated. It was late, mama said they are open 24 hours. Funny, but it turns out they are stuck back in the old prices, .4 session available. No inflation here, at least not in the prices!

She brings in Lily, a big (for a Korean girl) 5'7'' and big boned. Rack 36B and natch. Long smooth silky hair and firm thighs were the highlights for me. Good overall massage, very strong. But anyway, it seemed like they don't get much business so treated me really well. Great tongue- lashing of the boys, followed by long cbj and the CG, rcg, dawgi and missh, when she seemed to get into it, didn't ming at all playing all over the tatas kissing and me licking. No daty offered. She was a rela lady, treat her with respect, even if the place is not mainstream, was a bargain and nice to visit the old f'stomping grounds!

When In Vegas
02-03-06, 22:53
Just couldn't resist. When it was crowded at Fantasy and cruising revealed nada street action, Went to an old haunt in BP, the Hana Yuru, on Main. This place has changed! It's now twice as big (they must have taken over the store next door) and nicely decorated. It was late, mama said they are open 24 hours. Funny, but it turns out they are stuck back in the old prices, .4 session available. No inflation here, at least not in the prices!

She brings in Lily, a big (for a Korean girl) 5'7'' and big boned. Rack 36B and natch. Long smooth silky hair and firm thighs were the highlights for me. Good overall massage, very strong. But anyway, it seemed like they don't get much business so treated me really well. Great tongue- lashing of the boys, followed by long cbj and the CG, rcg, dawgi and missh, when she seemed to get into it, didn't ming at all playing all over the tatas kissing and me licking. No daty offered. She was a rela lady, treat her with respect, even if the place is not mainstream, was a bargain and nice to visit the old f'stomping grounds!Dawg was the cost for FS inflation proof as well or standard 5 jackson damage ?

Bad Dawg
02-04-06, 21:27
Dawg was the cost for FS inflation proof as well or standard 5 jackson damage ?Yup, standard, but nice quiet place and unrushed service,

Good luck there!

Guyver73
02-07-06, 13:50
Hi all,

Well Bridgeport is now to hot for me. After leaving PM I got followed and than pulled over by PD and frisked, asked what I was doing there and why I went to that club. I answered just got off work and went to see some dancers. He kept me there for almost an hour.

Be safe

Tony Montana
02-08-06, 10:16
Was driving by PM yesterday and saw about 6 cop cars outside lights on etc. Looks like a bust. Guess it could have been something else but not likely. Went by Pancho's and damned if construction on going and cops sitting all around for that.

Tony

Smoke & Mirrors
02-14-06, 08:42
Hi all,

Well Bridgeport is now to hot for me. After leaving PM I got followed and than pulled over by PD and frisked, asked what I was doing there and why I went to that club. I answered just got off work and went to see some dancers. He kept me there for almost an hour.

Be safe

While, you were being harrassed, There were 3 more shootings, a few more pounds of heroin hit the streets, and another crooked politician took a bribe, along with the cops.Bridgeport, One of the many modern day wild west cities in the U.S.

MisterXYZ
02-14-06, 08:54
Just seeing if anyone out there has had any luck with these two sites. The back room seems to have more legit ads, and I have thought about calling one of the numbers on there. Just wanted to what your guys opinions were and if anyone has some success stories to share.Pretty Woman in the Back Room has some good reviews in The Erotic Review. I saw a gal a number of times who advertised on CL, but she has moved on to Fort Lauderdale. I've been a once a month partaker of a dancer I met at Pancho's months ago who gave me her phone number and I visit her at her apartment in the Bronx.

SR Only
02-14-06, 09:12
Don't forget, Rowland was released over the weekend, too. :) Another petty criminal on the streets.

Nuttmeg
02-14-06, 21:48
Pretty Woman in the Back Room has some good reviews in The Erotic Review. I saw a gal a number of times who advertised on CL, but she has moved on to Fort Lauderdale. I've been a once a month partaker of a dancer I met at Pancho's months ago who gave me her phone number and I visit her at her apartment in the Bronx.
Say, welcome to the board.

This Pancho's gal, next time you see her ask her if she knows what happened to Honey n the crew (or whoever got busted a few weeks back).

Doh Man
02-15-06, 09:58
I heard they opened yesterday, how appropriate on Valentines day! Has anyone gone to check the place out? Same old business as usual? Did they at least remodel?

Member #4477
02-15-06, 13:21
Anybody got the scoop on the pickins at Fantasy?

Tony Montana
02-15-06, 15:31
I heard they opened yesterday, how appropriate on Valentines day! Has anyone gone to check the place out? Same old business as usual? Did they at least remodel?They are open. Pretty much as before. Nicer looking, cleaner. Just "came" from there actually. 4 girls working at 1pm. Ragged out w/h short hair, huge tits, very aggressive and rush rush. Dont bother. Black girl, big, did not speak to her. Light skinned, skinny white girl very nice. Spanish chick, pretty fat. Total 4. They are pushing for more than the usual 20-40 so beware.

Tony

BTW whats up with PM, was that a bust or what?

Soxfan04
02-15-06, 22:13
I heard they opened yesterday, how appropriate on Valentines day! Has anyone gone to check the place out? Same old business as usual? Did they at least remodel?

Yeah, I just heard today that they'd re-opened. For those who were looking for her before, Chloe is the one that told me. She's back working there again.

babalouie
02-20-06, 10:18
I stopped by and had a dance with "Casey" a pretty black girl with oriental shaped eyes. Terrible experience, a total rip off. Beware if you have a dance with her, you will be disappointed.

Bukkakeparty
02-20-06, 14:13
I stopped by Bishops the other night, apparently it is now an all black girl club and that one nasty skinny white girl Chloe, all the others are still at Panchos, and by the wayy there are no rooms for "dances" it it just a 5 foot wall in the same spot where dances took place before, most of the girls said they will go back when business picks up at Bishops.

Ray Alan
02-24-06, 12:57
I was up in Fairfield yesterday and I had some time between appointments so I decided to stop in at 7 Star for a little R&T.

I was greeted at the door by Nooko, a very petite cutie who showed me to a room immeadiately after entering. I never got the standard "you been here before?" I was just asked how long I wanted to stay. They post the price structure on the inside of the room doors now, and I noticed a bit of an increase since my last visit a year or so ago. 30 min $50.00 45min $60.00 and 1Hour $70.00.

I opted for the hour, paid and was asked if I wanted a shower. I said yes and she left to get the room ready. I was undressed and puting on the towel when she returned and off we went.

The shower was decent, all attention paid to the special parts. After, I was led to bake in the sauna briefly then back to the room. Now one goes to this place for a R&T. I have never been offered full service here, and there is seldom a post about this place, so I doubt it is on the menu.

Any how, I like to go there for the great massages and the happy ending, and what an ending it was. She started with a thorough massage on my back, neck, arms and legs. She cracked all my knuckles in my fingers and cracked my feet, which felt wonderful.

After spending considerable time rubbing me down she asked if I wanted an oil rub on my back, I declined for fear of bringing home a foriegn fragrance. She left and brought back a hot towel placed on my back from my shoulders and down across my butt and she rubbbed me through the towel. What a rush from that!

She then started the light touch. Gently running her fingers and the tips of her hair over my back side. I slowly spread my legs apart to allow acess to my boys, and she gave them her much needed attention. Soon all she was paying attention to was the important parts and I was soon hard as a rock.

I kept arching my back to allow her better acess and soon I was on all fours getting one of the best hand jobs I have ever received from here. I was able to look down between my legs and see the drips of my pre-cum at the tip of Mr. Happy. She dabbed her fingers with my juice and rubbed it back on my favorite son.

Then the best part happened. She reached under the table to get the oil, for what I thought was to help Mr. Happy fire the booster rockets, but in stead she greased a finger on her other hand and without asking placed it in my ass. She then at the same time lubed me up and went to town.

I started to rock my body back and forth keeping rhythm with her strokes and trying to get the most of her finger inside me. As you can imagine, the orgasm was very powerfull. If you have never tried this, I highly suggest you do. I came like there was no tomorrow. When she was done milking me dry, I was seeing stars.

She helped me up on my knees and then helped me sit on the edge of the table and went to get a hot towel to clean me off. After the wipe down she helped me relax by massaging my legs and thighs and then I got another tickle massage on my front side.

Mr. Happy started to respond again and I thought I might get round 2. However, once I started to jerk to her moves, she backed off, gave me a kiss on the fore head, and asked if I was happy.

I thanked her and complimented her on a job well done. She helped me get dressed, I tipped her $20.00 and she led me to the door holding my hand. I told her I will definately see her again the next time I have visits in Fairfield.

Brock Landers
02-27-06, 21:01
I fell into some bread and needless to say it needs spending. I have never tried American before due to my Nutmeg Geographic location(hint go Red Sox!), and am looking forward to finding a quality non-asian massage parlour. I've been out of the local game since the fall of the Alpha. No one has mentioned American yet this year and I was hoping all systems were go for launch this weekend. Has it's quality slipped as of late? Thanks.

Seymore
02-28-06, 12:46
Look in the archive of (smoke in mirrors) posted 12/30/05

I fell into some bread and needless to say it needs spending. I have never tried American before due to my Nutmeg Geographic location(hint go Red Sox!), and am looking forward to finding a quality non-asian massage parlour. I've been out of the local game since the fall of the Alpha. No one has mentioned American yet this year and I was hoping all systems were go for launch this weekend. Has it's quality slipped as of late? Thanks.

Muff Scout
02-28-06, 15:18
No one has mentioned American yet this year and I was hoping all systems were go for launch this weekend. Has it's quality slipped as of late?
American is in busines, under new management. They got rid of all the cats too.

Prices are $90 for an hour, up $10, but you get a discount every 5th visit.

There are some cute girls there, with my favorite being Torrie. Slim, blonde, pretty.

Muff Scout

Winsten OB
02-28-06, 20:30

There are some cute girls there, with my favorite being Torrie. Slim, blonde, pretty.

Muff ScoutHi Muff Scout,

Can you add any details of extra fees? I haven't been there for over a year. Back then (old managment), it was an all-inclusive fee of $1.4, with $.8 going to the lady. I would usually top that off with around $.4, jusy to bring her over the century mark, and I was off to town. Glad they dumped the cats, but kept the p****y!

Carl White
03-01-06, 17:21
Muff Scout,
You must have made a typo. One hour at American is $190. Half hour is $145.

Muff Scout
03-01-06, 18:08
Muff Scout,
You must have made a typo. One hour at American is $190. Half hour is $145.
Carl,

Thanks for the catch. You are right.

One hour $190, up $10 from previous owner.

Muff Scout

Whome
03-04-06, 23:16
Finally I get to make another report instead of just reading them all the time.
Many thanks to "Steel" in Wtby for the digits of Carmen many months ago.

I was finally able to reach her and arrange a meet.

In a very friendly area of N. Bridgeport and she had her friend give me the directions. (so my mind is allready wondering how it's going to work with a friend there).

I get closer and call again while searching for the house I am almost chased by some girl standing in a driveway.
Yeah...captain obvious I am....I didn't realize it was her, but make a "U" and pull over to meet her.

She immediately tells me .4 and that she has to bring it to her landlord first.

Me thinkst I am feeling a con.....but she assures me it's ok...."he's sitting in the car parked across the street....right over there".

Well, with "Steel" being the reference, and having read something similar from another one of you that met her, I forked it over and watched.
She went over to the car, got in for a while, and then came back with a big black bag and said...."ok where to?"

I was expecting something indoor, but she said that I didn't give her enough time to arrange to bring someone in.

Oh well... she gives me a short tour of the neighborhood and we park in front of someones house....like 15 feet from their window and she proceeds to melt my tension away.
Since I had a slight case of the jitters from the uneasiness of it, and the location, she had her work cut out and did a great job.
BBBJCIM w/s

When I dropped her back off, I noticed her "landlord" was gone.

All in all, not bad at all. I would repeat when the need arises, and appreciate the info from Steel.

be safe guys

Peter Dong
03-05-06, 01:31
Are extras available at keepers especially with Nikita?or maybe a takeout?

Thanks

Bad Dawg
03-05-06, 03:39
It's been a while, since I missed this place... So on a Sat afternoon, checked it out. Pretty quiet, only 2 girls and dozen dudes. One thick blonde with nice ink, but she was surrounded all the time. This dawg doesn't get a break. But then out of the dressing room comes a thin, scarlet bikini, light skinned black dancer I didn't see before. She comes right up to the dawg and I buy her a drink. She's real locquacious, bodacious, and delicious, named Geneva. Her set comes up. So dudes, why do none of the other mongers in attendence pay respect to this fine lady by even a dollar tip? It's embarassing to be in there with y'all. Any way, dawg does his tipping duty and she offers privado. Nice for .8 covered (I knows, inflation and combat pay). But then I've said too much. Highly recommend repeating this bodacious, intelligent, and positive young lady from Switzerland famous for their chocolate!

Member #3948
03-05-06, 08:44
The reason you did not go inside is she was evicted for non payment of rent and electric. She is at annother location. Where, I do not know but she did call me to give me her new number.

Steel Blue.

Muff Scout
03-08-06, 12:19
Can you add any details of extra fees?
Except for Torry, I don't know any of the other girls. I only hit the place a couple of times a year.

In the past, the only extra I paid for was anal. All else was included in the base fee. I tipped of course, but no other extra's.

Muff

MSJ44
03-12-06, 23:02
It's been a while, since I missed this place... So on a Sat afternoon, checked it out. Pretty quiet, only 2 girls and dozen dudes. One thick blonde with nice ink, but she was surrounded all the time. This dawg doesn't get a break. But then out of the dressing room comes a thin, scarlet bikini, light skinned black dancer I didn't see before. She comes right up to the dawg and I buy her a drink. She's real locquacious, bodacious, and delicious, named Geneva. Her set comes up. So dudes, why do none of the other mongers in attendence pay respect to this fine lady by even a dollar tip? It's embarassing to be in there with y'all. Any way, dawg does his tipping duty and she offers privado. Nice for .8 covered (I knows, inflation and combat pay). But then I've said too much. Highly recommend repeating this bodacious, intelligent, and positive young lady from Switzerland famous for their chocolate!

Hey B-dog,

Sounds like a nice find. Is .80 the going rate up in there now? I thougt it was tops .60? Were there any LE cars out side? would love to peep it out again, just a little hesistant given the raid etc....

Bad Dawg
03-15-06, 02:11
Hey B-dog,

Sounds like a nice find. Is .80 the going rate up in there now? I thougt it was tops .60? Were there any LE cars out side? would love to peep it out again, just a little hesistant given the raid etc....Yup, maybe I overpaid, but I respect these ladies for working with heavy stress and it didn't seem like the time to be tough on $.

Bad Dawg
03-15-06, 02:28
Respecting MSJ's questions, I did go back last week and Geneva Queen was there but not dancing, so no luck. She introduced a nice young Latina, Linda (means beautiful, and she was, like young Kelly Ripa, without the Regis) So we go back for a private dance, and I forgot to tell ya'll in the last report it's $5 extra for the cubby for the lap dance. She said right when we got in she doesnt do anythin extra. I asked her to do 2 songs X$20 a song, usual rates for all clubs. But she was a hottie if you don't mind gettin a couple regular laps. Kept lookin but no sign of Leo.

stoxnbonds
03-15-06, 09:41
Stopped by USA Spa (you know which place I mean). $.45 for a half hour massage with Alicia. Older, mid-30s would be my guess. Fantastic body. Slender, great ass and legs, a pair of enhanced Ds which look great on her frame. Horizontal bikini area scar from a past C-section, it appears, with a few tummy stretch marks from the pregnancy. But overall a great attitude, easy to talk to, and accomodating.

In-room shower; back massage w/ light oil; flip; 'do you like this area massaged?'; oil HR; 'do you want more?'; CBJ; CFS; cowgirl; doggie; shower; hug and kiss; bye.

Starts off with a lineup. Looked like there were 5 ladies available there. Some white guy was hanging around drinking coffee and watching TV. I didn't spend any time learning more about him. Tori, was nice looking. Older, mid-30s, white, slender, nice body. Three others, I didn't catch their names. Not my type. One darker-skinned girl had some enormous enhancements, DDs at least. Somebody out there ought to to get a closer look at those feats of engineering. One girl was large, and there was a somewhat quiet white girl who looked cute, but I had already made my choice.

Would repeat. Parking situation is acceptable. Downside, you say? Yeah, the front entrance is basically right next to the main drag alongside a busy intersection with traffic stopped at a traffic light. You have to stand there for a minute while some scantily-clad female answers the doorbell in plain view. Ugh. Coming out is worse because you're facing the street. Just not my favorite situation to be walking out of a MP to see an old lady in her car smiling at me. Not sure if there's a back entrance, didn't ask.

Stox

Muff Scout
03-17-06, 12:14
Parking situation is acceptable. Downside, you say? Yeah, the front entrance is basically right next to the main drag alongside a busy intersection with traffic stopped at a traffic light. You have to stand there for a minute while some scantily-clad female answers the doorbell in plain view. Ugh. Coming out is worse because you're facing the street. Just not my favorite situation to be walking out of a MP to see an old lady in her car smiling at me. Not sure if there's a back entrance, didn't ask.

Stox

Parking at night is OK, but during the day, it can be a problem. They only have a couple of spots right in front on the main drag like you said. If those spots are taken, you really have to hunt for a space since the lot around the corner next door is patrolled by some rent-a-cop.

I always hated coming out of that place. If traffic was stopped waiting for the light, there would be a whole string of vehicles whose occupants were watching you exit a spa.

Try Tori next time. She is awesome.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Oldtimer
03-17-06, 14:20
Stopped by USA Spa (you know which place I mean). $.45 for a half hour massage with Alicia. Older, mid-30s would be my guess. Fantastic body. Slender, great ass and legs, a pair of enhanced Ds which look great on her frame. Horizontal bikini area scar from a past C-section, it appears, with a few tummy stretch marks from the pregnancy. But overall a great attitude, easy to talk to, and accomodating.

In-room shower; back massage w/ light oil; flip; 'do you like this area massaged?'; oil HR; 'do you want more?'; CBJ; CFS; cowgirl; doggie; shower; hug and kiss; bye.

Starts off with a lineup. Looked like there were 5 ladies available there. Some white guy was hanging around drinking coffee and watching TV. I didn't spend any time learning more about him. Tori, was nice looking. Older, mid-30s, white, slender, nice body. Three others, I didn't catch their names. Not my type. One darker-skinned girl had some enormous enhancements, DDs at least. Somebody out there ought to to get a closer look at those feats of engineering. One girl was large, and there was a somewhat quiet white girl who looked cute, but I had already made my choice.

Would repeat. Parking situation is acceptable. Downside, you say? Yeah, the front entrance is basically right next to the main drag alongside a busy intersection with traffic stopped at a traffic light. You have to stand there for a minute while some scantily-clad female answers the doorbell in plain view. Ugh. Coming out is worse because you're facing the street. Just not my favorite situation to be walking out of a MP to see an old lady in her car smiling at me. Not sure if there's a back entrance, didn't ask.

Stox
Hey, if the "old lady in her car" is smiling at you, give her the nod. She
probably wants some! :cool: OT

Oldtimer
03-17-06, 14:25

Muff Scout

Any update on American? Looking for phone number, one I have isn't "in service", must have changed with new owners.

How about Jovan, strawberry blonde, nice store bought rack, lot of chatter
on her from 2003/4. Got to be 4o by now. Not too old for an oldtimer :cool: OT

Muff Scout
03-17-06, 20:55
Any update on American? Looking for phone number, one I have isn't "in service", must have changed with new owners.

How about Jovan, strawberry blonde, nice store bought rack, lot of chatter
on her from 2003/4. Got to be 4o by now. Not too old for an oldtimer :cool: OT
Sorry, don't have a phone number. Will be up your way in a few weeks and will stop at American to visit Tori. Will get number then.

I don't remember Jovan, but years ago, when I lived in CT, I used to see Sabina at American. Hot german girl. She really got into it.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Carl White
03-19-06, 13:38
Just pick up an Advocate (free paper) at any Subway. Has interesting ads and American advertisement with phone number and hours.

Member 2006
03-20-06, 14:32
I could be mistaken, but I was told that American has an "arrangement" with the owner of the stores next door that allows patrons to park there.

I've done it a few times, and not had a problem.

pinga
03-21-06, 04:27
Yeah, I just heard today that they'd re-opened. For those who were looking for her before, Chloe is the one that told me. She's back working there again.Chloe always gives good service and won't stop till she has drained your balls. I missed her Hoover bbbj's.

Muff Scout
03-21-06, 08:31
I could be mistaken, but I was told that American has an "arrangement" with the owner of the stores next door that allows patrons to park there.

I've done it a few times, and not had a problem.

Maybe the new owners are kicking them some cash.

Muff Scout

Pajero1
03-21-06, 17:12
Yesterday I decided to check the Bridgeport scene, I got to Bishops at arpund 4 pm there were about 10 girls, the place is been remodel after the fire it looks good and with private area at about the same place as before, most of the girls were busy, eating I hooked up with some white girl with lots of tattos forgot her name but she sounded wasted as hell but anyways I wanted to go ahead and had a lap dance. Blondie took me to the back quoted me at. 40 for a lap while there she started to act funny and asked for another. 20 for full, total damage. 60 not bad but she was telling me that some Hells Angel guy/pimp was out there. Anyways took off from Bishops, drove to Keystone still closed asked the guys around the area they told me that it was closed for good. Moved onto Teddies no luck got there at 6 pm no girls yet. Moved to Main Street hitted Oriental Spa on 2336 Main an older Korean opened the door show me to a room, I asked for other girls but said that there were no other girls only herself. Nah maybe next time. Then I went to Hanah Spa down the road another Older Korean same type of deal. Then I asked again for other girls there she called Hanah or so a mid 20 Korean quoted me. 60 for a massage. For an hour then midway thru she asked me for the special for another 1. 00. I said yes and total damage was 1. 60 overall good experience will return but need to know more massage parlors in the are Bridgeport that is. Any info on massage parlors will greatly be appreciated. Thanks.

Doh Man
03-22-06, 22:26
So is this place business as usual? In the lap dance area that is, If anyone could let me know please PM me on who does what the best. :)

stoxnbonds
03-23-06, 20:57
Stopped by the USA again to see if I could find Tori. Not working, but met up with Lisa. Young, nice-looking girl. She said she was 21, nice body, and gets right down to business.

Basic CBJ, CFS. Pretty uninteresting, though she's cute. YMMV.

stox

Pajero1
03-27-06, 17:09
Today. I decided to go back to Bridgeport, I arrved to Fantasy MS at 12 noon. Mamasan opened the door invited me in and asked if I had been there before. Yes. Yes I have (I Lied) Figured was the same price all around anyways got taken downstairs by this thin slim blonde hair girl do not recall her name but looked good. Nah. I want to see the other girls got back upstairs and mamasan showed me the Lineup. Three girls and decided to go with Cookie, God damm she looked good a freak in the whole sense of the word BJ, Doggie the whole works. After we were done she invited me over to the other room where there was another girl with a client we looked thru the door hole we had so much fun all while doing her. Got done. And was still feeling horney so I moved onto Osaka. Nothing here just two old bags. Well then I went to American. 10 girls to choose from all types white, black, big, small. Well I decided to go with Bianca Big Italian type. Big titties. Will definately go back to American. This is my home away from home. Highly Recomended.

SR Only
03-27-06, 18:48
There's a slightly new game at Pancho's. If you go to the back room, the girl has you tip the bouncer $5.00 for unlocking the doors. He probably figures he should get some of the action, too. I bet he was hitting the girls for the five until they figured out to pass the overhead cost to the consumer (us). Maybe I should call Blumenthal & the Dept. of Consumer Protection.

Saw a very skinny black girl there. Goes by the name of Geneva or Queenie. Once in the back, I realized A) she needed a shower badly and B) lots of scars on her. She also tried upping the fee to $80. Umm. No. Everyone else is $60. So obviously, pass on her.

The chunky white chick came up to me after I made plans to meet skinny in back. Thanked her for asking. I've heard she doesn't offer everything, so if anyone can confirm or deny, email me (on the board or private).

SRO

Bad Dawg
03-28-06, 01:22
There's a slightly new game at Pancho's. If you go to the back room, the girl has you tip the bouncer $5.00 for unlocking the doors. He probably figures he should get some of the action, too. I bet he was hitting the girls for the five until they figured out to pass the overhead cost to the consumer (us). Maybe I should call Blumenthal & the Dept. of Consumer Protection.

SROHey Sro,

I can't say about the chunky WF, but that $5 fee for the bouncer man is well established. I followed the wisdom of giants like Stoner, Mr.W, W, and yourself who's wisdom rec tippping the B man to establish a good will relationship. I hate to admit it -but I've given ten if it's a crowd and you want extra care watching out for you, and you never know when he could help out in a tight situation. Too many guys disrespect the bouncers, the waitresses, and the bartenders at these clubs.

Sorry to hear that Geneva has gone down hill, she was a real hottie with a tight body just a few months ago.

BDawg

Paco Q
03-28-06, 04:26
Just pick up an Advocate (free paper) at any Subway. Has interesting ads and American advertisement with phone number and hours.What about location and such? If you cant post it, would anybody mind PMing it to me?

Now that I hear that this non-AMP is back (sort of), I want to give it a shot.

Pajero1
03-28-06, 14:46
Le your fingers do the walking: American Spa, Fantasy Spa, Osaka, Oriental Spa, Hanna Spa. Give a shot and let me know I do not have the numbers offhand but let 411 work for you.

Mighty Spearsman
03-29-06, 03:47
... that $5 fee for the bouncer man is well established. I followed the wisdom of giants like Stoner, Mr.W, W, and yourself who's wisdom rec tippping the B man to establish a good will relationship. I hate to admit it - but I've given ten if it's a crowd and you want extra care watching out for you, and you never know when he could help out in a tight situation. Too many guys disrespect the bouncers, the waitresses, and the bartenders at these clubs...
I totally agree with the Dawg, Stoner, Mr. W, etc. about tipping. Think of it as buying an insurance policy - you normally wouldn't use it, but it's nice to know that you have that "coverage" should you need it.

Reminds me of the old days when I stopped by Alpha in Hartford in the evenings. I would park out front and there was usually a guy who claimed to be watching your car for you. Even though my money was tight back then, I always coughed up a few dollars to tip him; if nothing else, I knew that my car would still be there in one piece when I came back an hour later.

SR Only
03-29-06, 04:07
Somehow I doubt in bad situation, Mr. Bouncer is going to be there for me, regardless of tip.

Stoner
03-29-06, 09:31
Hahaha...sweet memories.

Hell, I tipped the guy a few times to wash and vaccuum my car. He did a fantastic job, even scrubbed the rims clean! (Note: He did this for the few people who asked. No preferential treatment or anything.)

Now THAT was a bouncer.

CT Dude
03-29-06, 17:05
Careful Stoner....taken out of context, that statement could have some serious Brokeback Mountain connotations! Look....

He did a fantastic job, even scrubbed the rims clean!

Okay, sorry, it's liked you lobbed me a softball on that one!

Peter Dong
03-30-06, 10:03
My friend went to a strip club near New Haven with someone and he met an Indian stripper there. Does anyone know what club that is, he was too drunk to remember the name.

Thanks

Bad Dawg
03-30-06, 23:44
Now THAT was a bouncer.Recent bouncer debate got me lookin back to 2005 posts and saw same deal at PM's once the cubbies went in. Got some good news, when I went back to Panch -saw an old friend from BC last year, Maria, Dominican, sweet with sizable ta's and excellent curvacious bottom. Even though I was down to my left over bills (as Stoner previously shared, the rest of the presidents already leaped out of my wallet into a few thongs and too many no extra dances) So when M asked to go back, I had no tip for the B man, and he cool- ly let it go, saying 'next time'. Excellent start of an excellent covered time with old Bishops friend M, nice to be treated like family. So gents, remember to be kind and respectful of our bouncers, bartenders and waitresses, it helps all of us in the hobby.

Doh Man
03-31-06, 11:40
Only club I can think of is Keepers in Milford, and the Indian dancer is named Nakita. Usually works during the week at night only.

Envelope
04-01-06, 23:06
Was there Friday @ 8-9 and saw someone that definately looked like a "stoner"- and was DEFINATELY not from the hood-was this you? I imagined it was, almost approached and made the acquaintance-that would have been hilarious-

ANYWAYS:

7 dancers

1-scary

The rest were avg (5-6's) 30ish dominican girls-definately nothing to write home about but they definately get an "A" for effort. (diana,erica,jasmine"the ass")
oh yeah- 2 black chicks- 1 was giant the other small/petite.

Stoner
04-03-06, 00:53
What? I'm not thugg enuf 4 u?

Nope...wasn't me. I was bustin' a cap in some foo in the Northend of Avon.

Jocund
04-04-06, 17:42
Is Pancho's near the ferry landing?

Doh Man
04-04-06, 21:19
Is to the right of the Ferry enterance, cant miss it across from the commuter parking lot.

Bad Dawg
04-05-06, 03:46
Recent reports of Bishops re-opening got me thinking to check it out, since last visit last summer before the makeover. Walking in, it's more open and definitely looks brighter and bigger, with a new bar and kitchen setup. Hmmm I wonder how the food is- I missed dinner. So much for the building, a definite improvement.

Now for the accessories, I recognized 2 ladies of the 4 there, it was late on a midweek. Lisa, who I saw here last year looks good, but put on a bit. Went for a lap she pushed for 2, then 3, then 4. The Stoner effect apparently caused bills to leap out at that point until my cognitive powers returned, keeping it to 2. But when you see the dance area looks like a horse stall with a 4 foot plywood wall around it, but anyone can look in. I'm usually pretty secure and ok in most set ups, but the extra bright lighting and openess did not help the allure or atmosphere. Then she said can't do any extras, but take out (TO) possible for $$$. Nothing like old times, she did 2 and a half uninspired dances and asked for another tip, no way, avoid this gold digger except for basic laps.

So far I'd have to say thumbs down, but To be fair and open minded, I'll give the place a try on a week-end soon.

SR Only
04-05-06, 07:00
Traffic in & around Bridgeport today will be difficult as Bush is visitng today/Wednesday. The various agencies shut down roads, etc. Might make it tough to monger.

Pervboy
04-05-06, 11:28
I saw last night on the news they closed panchos for good.

This is just bad news.

Sailor David
04-05-06, 12:58
Read in the paper today Poncho's closed down by court order.

Nephilim
04-05-06, 15:10
That might of been me, looking for anything decent, thats probably why I left after one beer.

Was there Friday @ 8-9 and saw someone that definately looked like a "stoner"- and was DEFINATELY not from the hood-was this you? I imagined it was, almost approached and made the acquaintance-that would have been hilarious-

ANYWAYS:

7 dancers

1-scary

The rest were avg (5-6's) 30ish dominican girls-definately nothing to write home about but they definately get an "A" for effort. (diana,erica,jasmine"the ass")
oh yeah- 2 black chicks- 1 was giant the other small/petite.

Bubba261
04-05-06, 18:20
Traffic in & around Bridgeport today will be difficult as Bush is visitng today/Wednesday. The various agencies shut down roads, etc. Might make it tough to monger.

Maybe, as mongers, we should all go see bush's speech today? We're always open to new ways to get fucked. I think he might be able to help us!!!

Smoke & Mirrors
04-05-06, 21:33
Maybe, as mongers, we should all go see bush's speech today? We're always open to new ways to get fucked. I think he might be able to help us!!!

That's a BIG 10-4!!!

SR Only
04-05-06, 22:41
Frig. I kept meaning to get back and get Tahlia's digits.

http://www.connpost.com/search//ci_3673983

Judge shutters Pancho's after vice, drug raids

DANIEL TEPFER
Connecticut Post Online

BRIDGEPORT — A popular South End bar, recently hit with prostitution and drug raids, was closed down Tuesday by a Superior Court judge. Armed with a court order, police shut down Pancho's at 418 Main St.
The bar, which occupies the first floor of a three-story building near the entrance to the ferry terminal, was shuttered Tuesday afternoon. A bright orange sign pasted to the front door proclaimed, "Closed By Court Order."

Judge Arthur Hiller granted a temporary restraining order, filed by Assistant State's Attorney Ilana R. Cathcart, closing the bar under the state's nuisance abatement law.

A hearing on the case is scheduled in Superior Court for April 13.

The bar's owner, Joseph R------------, could not be reached for comment.

In July 2004, R------------ was the owner of the Keystone Caf on Barnum Avenue when it was closed by the state after drug and prostitution arrests there. The Keystone was allowed to reopen a year later but only under new ownership.

Diane B------ of Orange, who is listed as owner of the building where Pancho's is located, said she was surprised that the bar had been closed.

"Oh my God, I'm totally shocked, I didn't know anything about it," she said. She said she only knew of one series of arrests at the bar and that was in August. According to Capt. Adam Radzimirski, head of the police department's narcotics and vice unit, between Aug. 4, 2005, and Jan. 27, 2006, 19 arrests were made at Pancho's. Sixteen were for prostitution-related crimes and three for drugs.

He said on Aug. 4, 2005, undercover officers entered the bar and were approached by three scantily clad women who offered them sex for fees ranging from $50 to $80. Police then raided the bar and discovered several sex rooms in the back where they found a woman engaged in sexual intercourse with a male patron.

Radzimirski said that on Jan. 27, 2006, police raided the bar again. He said during the raid they found used condoms in the sex room and throughout the bar.

Mighty Spearsman
04-06-06, 12:56
Recent reports of Bishops re-opening ...

The Stoner effect apparently caused bills to leap out at that point...
I think it's time for our good friend Stoner to hire a patent attorney and get the phrase "the Stoner effect" copyrighted! :)

Shawnal
04-06-06, 18:12
Stopped by today and saw Lucy what a treat.

Bad Dawg
04-08-06, 00:29
After BC closed 15 minutes BEFORE 1am, went to try to salvage the evening with a visit to Fantasy, but they were closed early too. Murphy law or just a Dawg's life?
Anyway, riding around saw that the streets were empty. I'm no expert at the loops, but Fairfield, Iranistan, Barnum,and Woods, not a single one.

Will have to check this again on a Fri or Sat nite, with better odds.

Tony Montana
04-08-06, 13:25
I don't post often as my experience is about the same. BJ@BC with a certain provider I have posted about before. She always blows my socks right off. Not much to look at, big tits and a tongue and lips made to suck.

I went in today. She was not there. However. If you like big booty black girls, then get right over. Two are there and have great smooth asses and narrow waists. Thick thighs and little tits. One with glasses looks much better than the other. If FS were available in doggy style I would have ripped one of them. I don't think you can get more than BJ or cowgirl at BC.

I came home without score.

Tony

MHO
04-09-06, 09:24
Been away for a while, chose to end my sabbatical at Fantasy. Had June, thin with a decent enhancement and a small, firm ass. Girl must be on the exercise bike for 2 hours a day. Overall, it was standard service with a smile. The place was pretty busy for early Saturday afternoon; maybe it was the rain. Four girls working: Tina, Cookie, June and another (very good looking) but I did not get her name.

Pajero1
04-10-06, 08:22
Personally I like Cookie. Nice ass and attitude.

Velvet Jones
04-10-06, 12:35
Personally I like Cookie. Nice ass and attitude.Yes cookie is a good choice.

Bad Dawg
04-11-06, 00:39
Been away for a while, chose to end my sabbatical at Fantasy. Had June, thin with a decent enhancement and a small, firm ass. Girl must be on the exercise bike for 2 hours a day. Overall, it was standard service with a smile. The place was pretty busy for early Saturday afternoon; maybe it was the rain. Four girls working: Tina, Cookie, June and another (very good looking) but I did not get her name.Ya, I tried to get to Fantasy after BC last week, but they closed quarta to one! So seeing nothing else around, tried the Lucky place on Madison Ave. Nice parking in rear, open 24/7, but I woke them up! So .4 and she says another .2 "Its so late" What are u gonna say, went with it usual routine, but with a tired Sara, a bit too thick, but big tatas, allowed free play, and CG, d, and mish all good, so all together about the same price as Fantasy, but not as upscale and not as comfortable.

MHO and Paj - Thanks for the info on June and Cookie, I just got to get to Fantasy earlier to partake!

Bad Dawg
04-11-06, 00:44
Stopped by today and saw Lucy what a treat.Hey Shawnal! Thanks for posting your first report, and welcome. But looks like you want to post this on the Norwalk board with a few more details about Lucy to give us old guys a reason to go there too.

But seriously, keep posting, and get it on the right board, and welcome to the boards!

Pajero1
04-14-06, 06:52
Where is this lucky place on Madison?

Bad Dawg
04-20-06, 02:30
Sorry for the delay, the place is on Madison. To get there, go on North Ave. off the Merritt or RT 8 and go west on North Ave, you''l cross Main St. and next cross street is Madison, take a right. Aout 2 blocks up on the right is a 2 story building that is Lucky,but the entrance is around the back. Check my post again, it's still better at Fantasy and I just got to get there earlier before they close or get backed up!

Member #3916
04-22-06, 18:10
Funny story. Went to BC today. Nothing there. On my way out bumped into Lilly who was driving bye. She is 8 months pregnant. She gives me her number and tells me to call her today. Not interested and head over to PM. A couple of nice things in there. Howver, after a few more beers I start thinking about Lilly. When will I again have another opportunity to have a 8 month pregnant stripper. I call her and head over to her apartment. She takes off her cloths and reveals her now large breast and belly. She tells me she does everything including greek. I passed but did get a bbbj and with release on her breast.

SR Only
04-23-06, 14:07
When will I again have another opportunity to have a 8 month pregnant stripper. She takes off her cloths and reveals her now large breast and belly. She tells me she does everything including greek. I passed but did get a bbbj and with release on her breast.

Going to Hell? I doubt it. You're going to the Hall of Fame. :)

Now if you want to flip me some digits..... :)

Member #3916
04-23-06, 15:29
Sorry, guys she asked not to share her info since she is working out of her home. However, I am sure I can get a few of you in as friends. She is PR, pretty face, and a great body about 9 months ago. But, I would need something really good for the help. Things like this do not coem around often.

Bad Dawg
04-23-06, 22:09
head over to PM. A couple of nice things in there. Howver, after a few more beers ...Thanks Bricks, got me thinkin about PM, went to check it out an like you said, a couple nice things, but the 2 of them were all tied up with mongers, and I was running short of time. The hottest looks Gianna (maybe messed up the spellin) but she got more intererested in a pair of old prob wealthier dudes. The I see my amiga from Pancho's named Maria, but now looking good with long hair and as soon as she finished her dance we go in back , the usual see prev posts. thanks to Bricks for the cue!

Doh Man
04-24-06, 18:57
So they getting some latina action over at the old PM? How was this Maria in the back? Get back to me with a private.
As for Lilly! Dude, what do you need? Get back to me as well with a PM, I really would like to see her havent been with her in forever! And she is offering Greek! My God man, some sympathy!

Doh Man
04-24-06, 19:03
Another new place on Main street, any of the fellow mongers try it out yet? Was wondering if it was an all Asian or American staff? Any reports would be greatly appreciated!

Member #3916
04-24-06, 20:42
Another tip for you. I have had success lately with taking pix with the girls at pm and bc. I have been hitting these places since Dangerous Curves and Main st. I buy them a few drinks. Tell them I want to take pix in the back and they usually willing. I have even got some action shots. Too bad a bought a new cell phone. My motorola took much better pix. I think I am going to try to bring my camera into bc since they do not search. Lastly, anyone know the Colombian girl at BC Friday evening. Wow! Jessica rabbit body. Not the best face but the body was incredible. I have been to Brazil 6 times and it was one of the best I have seen in 5 years. One of the other dancers said she gets butt injections. I think she was just hating, but her ass was like that!

Bad Dawg
04-24-06, 22:37
Been away for a while ...The place was pretty busy for early Saturday afternoon; maybe it was the rain. Four girls working: Tina, Cookie, June and another (very good looking) but I did not get her name.Thanks for the cue MHO - This was after the club at PM, still open, learned my lesson to get there before 1am to beat the crowds. Anyway Mama Boss seems to like the Dawg and after I ask for June she says gota new girl for you, so a red head comes out and we got a red head thing already goin on. She is quiet, but direct, and has the kind of tight bod that MHO wrote about. reat strong massage, but hot too, great ta taas and all for the standard damages. Definite repeat, but she says shes leavin in 2 weeks. Story of this dawg's life! BP's got the best of both worlds.

Bad Dawg
04-25-06, 01:27
Another new place on Main street, any of the fellow mongers try it out yet? Was wondering if it was an all Asian or American staff? Any reports would be greatly appreciated!Doh,

Thanks for the info we got to check out this new place Where'd you see it in the newspaper? And ya, Maria was hot - hold on for pm later.

Bad Dawg
04-25-06, 01:33
Another tip for you. bring my camera into bc since they do not search. Lastly, anyone know the Colombian girl at BC Friday evening. Wow! Jessica rabbit body. Not the best face but the body was incredible, but her ass was like that!Bricks,

Great idea, I thought bout it at PM but the searches are thorough so phones and cams NG. Maybe a mini. But BC worth shot to see that girl you wrote. My Friday is booked, always loved Columbians! Hot ladies!

Bukkakeparty
04-25-06, 12:16
Another tip for you. I have had success lately with taking pix with the girls at pm and bc. I have been hitting these places since Dangerous Curves and Main st. I buy them a few drinks. Tell them I want to take pix in the back and they usually willing. I have even got some action shots. Too bad a bought a new cell phone. My motorola took much better pix. I think I am going to try to bring my camera into bc since they do not search. Lastly, anyone know the Colombian girl at BC Friday evening. Wow! Jessica rabbit body. Not the best face but the body was incredible. I have been to Brazil 6 times and it was one of the best I have seen in 5 years. One of the other dancers said she gets butt injections. I think she was just hating, but her ass was like that!It was Paula.

True Hobbiest
05-01-06, 18:13
I have tried to bite my tongue about this and chalk it up to inexperience but I think it all comes down to a lack of maturity and big ego small dick Pimp mentality.
I don't need to prove anything to anyone about who I am, what I Know, who I know, what I have shared and what has been shared with me. Sometimes I share with all, sometimes more descreet in PM land, which lately can be safer for us and those we share about. But lately some of the newbies just don't get it..... We all share whether we have something to give up at the moment or not...what goes around comes around..the good and the bad. We at least respond to a PM one way or the other. I, as most of us I am sure, have given out more than we have received...but that's how it goes. No complaints. Hey, I needed to vent. Those I have refferenced know who they are, I live in a glass house and yes, I do throw "Bricks"..

More words of advice...don't judge a Member by his "public" post it maybe only a fraction of his contribution to the board. I am sure all fellow Seniors know what I talk about...PM land is ripe with good reliable and safe information.

Play safe, stay safe and have fun,
TH

Member #3916
05-01-06, 20:56
Get over it. Do you work for DCF or something. You emailed several times and I posted the girl does not want me to give her number out. Then you take shots at me. What purpose does that serve. I never seen someone cry so much because they did not get a number. Get a life and get off my dick! Thats all I have to say. I am not going to waste anymore time with you.

True Hobbiest
05-02-06, 06:23
You make it easy to take shots, I know your type, big fat slobby bastard with a mouth that is bigger than his micro dick. If you ever met me face to face you'd shit your pants you'd be so out classed.

"However, I am sure I can get a few of you in as friends. But, I would need something really good for the help." "Really good" $$$, you're nothing but a oneway Pimp. Enough said you don't even realize the bridges that you burnt. You will not last long "out here" have seen many of your type come and go. Don't think everyone "who counts" already knows of what I speak.

I rest my case,

TH

Member #3948
05-02-06, 06:51
Why are you two fighting. This is supposed to be a pussy place. Boxing is on cable. I tried to even see what the fuss is about but I guess I am gonna have to reread all the posts.

Why can't we all just get along?

Steel Blue.

Doh Man
05-02-06, 10:52
What are we "strip club list" here? Come on now fellows, lets not start trash talking about one another. As for what our fellow monger meant when he said he would need something really good, he was not asking for $$, but another provider contact for the digits he had. (preferably a caucasian)
Moderator, please delete these offensive posts, and this one as well once you get to it. Lets all be on the same team and get the hobby rolling for us, not against us!
We all want information on the available providers out there, but we need to respect their own personal views as to whom they want to contact them.

True Hobbiest
05-02-06, 14:49
Just use to being treated better out here...been awhile since I was snubbed by a fellow monger instead of some street trash..... WTF, yea live and learn. Good luck Brick, alls well that ends well, live long and Monger.

TH

Outworlder
05-04-06, 11:13
Iranistan & State St Corner ( 12:20-2pm: Convenient Shop)
Decided to pass by Bridgeport on my way to see allergy doctor.

Saw 2 HSW & 1 WSW(Mid 30-40 Dirty blonde Skag); HSW in jeans & pink top (kinda chunky) & HSW in blue baggy sweats with two buckteeths - I didn't want to take a chance.

By the high school, some girls were flaunting their assets, but couldn't partake especially when there is a police officer across the street.

Outworlder

Seymore
05-04-06, 23:48
Iranistan & State St Corner ( 12:20-2pm: Convenient Shop)
Decided to pass by Bridgeport on my way to see allergy doctor.

Saw 2 HSW & 1 WSW(Mid 30-40 Dirty blonde Skag); HSW in jeans & pink top (kinda chunky) & HSW in blue baggy sweats with two buckteeths - I didn't want to take a chance.

By the high school, some girls were flaunting their assets, but couldn't partake especially when there is a police officer across the street.

OutworlderHSW in jeans & pink top (kinda chunky)goes by the name of Carmen has good oral skills but CBJ only.

B. U.
05-09-06, 16:33
I was going to post this in the cL review section, but I don't have permission to start a thread and all the threads I think are about specific daydreams. Also I realize this was not in Bridgeport, but I think it would be the closest to Stratford.

So there I was daydreaming on I 95 when I found myself thinking about russian women. My thoughts traveled to a spa add I remember:

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/158969473.html

My thoughts found myself in a building being greeted by a 20 something, thin, healthy, good looking, russian woman. She said they had gotten busy and asked me if I could wait a few minutes. No problem, I sat down and then noticed there was basicly nothing to do in the waiting room other then wait. After about 10 or 15 minutes the russian equivalent of Mamasan came out and pointed me to a room. She told me that it was .6 for the hour and I had no problem with that. She then excused herself and left me to prepare for my spa visit.

The bad news happened when Mamasan came back and I figured out that she was my therapist. She didn't offer the advertised table shower or suana, and I was a little to afraid to ask for one. The massage was about a 2 maybe a 3. and her appearance was about on par with American at thier worst or that hairy greek lady that was down the road from Tubs for Two. She wasn't really ugly but she was my age, short (5' 3'?) BBW with olive skin a and more chins then me. She had big 'uns (DDish) that were thankfully above her misshapened belly button. The big'uns were her best feature.

She allowed my hands to roam freely and unfortunatly they did. I may have found a 2nd grand canyon. When the 3rd finger disappeared and it wasn't getting any tighter a thought occured to me. I didn't follow thru. I couldn't. I didn't want to get stuck elbow deep in it. I will give her this, she was clean and very determined. She had to be, I was actually having an issue.

She was a safety girl until on everything until we got to around the 40 minute mark, then the safety came off and she finished me by hand on her finest features. She appeared to enjoy the roaming. Her english was bad, worse then most AMPs. The other girl I saw there had better english. There were also a couple of short conversations thru the door in russian durring the session, the first was a status check the second was an inquiry as to what was taking so long and her reply. Should I have told them my russian is pretty good?

Despite what she thinks or said my winky was working fine.

B. U.

P. S. If you were the guy (grey sweatshirt blue jeans) seeing the hottie she thinks you smelled, and your winky was too small.

Mangoat
05-09-06, 21:32
. The massage was about a 2 maybe a 3. and her appearance was about on par with American at thier worst or that hairy greek lady that was down the road from Tubs for Two.

Now you're showing your age with that reference. That lady at Garden of Eden, I think she went by Yolta, was really scary. I drove by the old GOE and there was a foreclosure sale sign out front. Can only imagine what that place looks like inside now. Though the pool room was pretty darn neat.

Back on topic now, Thanks for the review. The goat has a thing for Eastern European women, now I won't waste the cash.

M G

Riff Raff
05-13-06, 18:20
I went into this place about a month before they closed. There was a rottweiler lying next to the counter which looked like it hadn't had a bath in a year. Cats running around everywhere, and two trolls who turned out to be the ladies working that night. Then there was that smell. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Riff Raff
05-13-06, 18:21
Anyone been to American lately?

Winsten OB
05-14-06, 08:43
I was there 2x in the past 60 days. My first time in early April was with Torie, and it was so much of a clone of Stoxnbonds post of 3-15-06 #78 that I didn't bother posting. G

Winsten OB
05-14-06, 08:54
I was there 2x in the past 60 days. My first time in early April was with Torie, and it was so much of a clone of Stoxnbonds post of 3-15-06 #78 that I didn't bother posting. Great post Stoxnbonds.

Now the bad news. After all the great accolades about Tory, she no longer works there. Found this out on my second trip there a couple of weeks later. Wasn't impressed with the talent, so I headed to a now defunct Asian business in the Brass City.

To sum up, there are new people operating the place. It DOES seem a lot cleaner, but apparently they can't keep the good talent. Maybe that will change as more hobbyist go here after the Waterbury debacle.

Let's be careful out there.

Carl White
05-14-06, 14:35
American has a mixture of types. I've walked out, too.

I still HIGHLY recommend Kiki and Lisa. Both are beautiful girls who give great service. I've had multiple sessions with each and was never disappointed.

MyHobby
05-15-06, 14:51
Due to the demise of my regular stop in Waterbury I decided to check out American after a 2 year absence. The place has cleaned up a bit since my last visit. No more futon, something resembleing a bed.
fixed fee $.75 for 45 minutes.

Was offered choice of 2, Lisa dyed redhead, and another chubby Latina. Chose Lisa, she asked how long I wanted and I replied "1 hour". she made a funny face and I countered with "would 45 be ok?" so off we went.

Overall she was uninspired but did allow DATY on a wonderful shaved mound and has a great set of natual C's. Session was rushed and not very enthusiastic. I noticed I had made a cell call before I went In and decided to check the time stamp upon leaving and saw I was exactly 36 minutes including walking in and out.

I'll try again but only one more time as I search for a replacement to HK.

Fuck you WPD!

B. U.
05-16-06, 09:29
Just to be clear Mangoat, there was a hottie in the place. I didn't get her. I may try again. If I don't get her I can leave.

B. U.

Bad Dawg
05-19-06, 02:57
Earlier tonight.... passing thru BP stopped at BC. Moderate crowd, 6 dancers. Straight off, Lisa spots the Dawg and latches on, see past posts, a goldigger. Says- Buy me a drink, yada yada. Then says- just give me the money instead of the drink. How bout a dance, YADA - way too aggressive, just let a gent finish his beer, girl. So one dance for .20 and she's pissed, no extras apparently, bouncer and other girls looking over the wall. just my luck. Whatever. Then comes old amiga Lucy, highly recommended from past reports, but BDawg's half out the door. Plan was for PM in BP anyways.

MHO
05-19-06, 19:41
Made a "fantasy" trip to my favorite Asian modeling studio today. All new lineup since the my last visit. Place was busier than I expected but had good service with Yoyo. I imagine her to be about 25 with a pretty face, hard but nice implants and a really good attitude. Saw two of the other "newer" girls and they were nice as well. Standard (quality) AMP session.

Bad Dawg
05-20-06, 00:50
Coming off an unsatisfyin experience at BC, drove right over to PM. After the pat down, relaxed with few beers, relatively crowded for a weeknight, lots of gents, none of the ladies familiar, but a few were 7ups. One best dancer, Cy or Psy (?Sp) did 20 push ups on stage and gets best bod title! Great smile, but no private dances, nothing extra. A few other dancers were hot 7 - 8's but hung out with ? boyfriends, and a blonde one came over and asked for a dance, usual 20 no extras, bad night for the bad dawg. Gotta try these Clubs on a crazy Sat nite. Old dawg misses the old days...

Bad Dawg
05-22-06, 22:25
Made a "fantasy" trip to my favorite Asian modeling studio today. All new lineup since the my last visit. Saw two of the other "newer" girls and they were nice as well. Standard (quality) AMP session.

We might've been there the same night, it seemed busy with alot of cars. Asked for Candy, but she's gone, I got some real candy by the door. Then got Lara, nice Korean version of Lara Croft, bigger, nice muscular frame with what seemed to be natural c's. She was very sweet and gentle with all the standard stuff, relaxing no surprises, just the right thing after the previous club experience. Would def recommend.

Doh Man
06-01-06, 12:28
Has any of the posters tried this place out yet? Just wondering if there was a good/bad report of it as of yet.

Bad Dawg
06-02-06, 01:20
Has any of the posters tried this place out yet? Just wondering if there was a good/bad report of it as of yet.

Doh, you asked the same question a month ago, why don't you check it and take one for the team? Unless it's UTR by Stoner's standard, then don't post it here - Only PM it.

Seymore
06-02-06, 22:51
From the Ct post, be careful fellow mongers and never admit to anything.

2 face prostitution charges

A man and a woman were arrested on prostitution charges in Bridgeport's Seaside Park Wednesday.
Lxxx Bxxxxxxo Jr., X8, of L8**e Road, Bxxxxxxd, was charged with patronizing a prostitute, while CXXXa GXXXXXz, 29, of Rxxxxe Street, Br%&*pt, was charged with prostitution.

Police said Gonzalez entered a Chevrolet pickup driven by B______o on State Street, Bridgeport, at 12:05 p.m.

They drove to the West Beach area of Seaside Park, where an officer checked on them.

Bxxxxxxxo told the officer he had paid Gxxxxxxxz $20 for oral sex, police said.

Both accused were issued summonses to appear in Bridgeport Superior Court.

GordonFreeman
06-03-06, 16:19
I saw this article online also. It angers me that they publish the names on a minor crime. They do it just to further punish us. On a side note, I think it would be best to blank out the names when posting this stuff to the forum. Just as a small sign of respect to the fellow monger.

The girl and guy are lucky. The police issued them a summons instead of holding them in jail. I know the girls getting busted in Hartford are getting high bails.

ER Kerk
06-03-06, 16:35
it angers me more that idiots re-publish the names here.

I saw this article online also. It angers me that they publish the names on a minor crime. They do it just to further punish us. On a side note, I think it would be best to blank out the names when posting this stuff to the forum. Just as a small sign of respect to the fellow monger.

The girl and guy are lucky. The police issued them a summons instead of holding them in jail. I know the girls getting busted in Hartford are getting high bails.

Seymore
06-03-06, 20:52
I stand corrected, the post was edited

it angers me more that idiots re-publish the names here.

ER Kerk
06-03-06, 21:38
Thanks... sorry to be harsh.
Any one of us could be caught playing this game... wouldn't want to see my name in print... do unto others.

Brock Landers
06-10-06, 17:11
I even called a amp across the street and they said it had been shut down for giving a "dirty massage". I hope there is no truth to this as it would be another blow to those who love MP's and would be a death blow to non-amps in CT. Any information would help.

Thanks.

Doh Man
06-13-06, 09:09
Thanks Papa, appreciate the comments. 1/2 hour wait seems a bit suspicious.

Rat Dog
06-14-06, 09:11
I passed by here last week, but the hostess told me there was a half hour wait. I did not see, or hear anything while there. I guess she thought I looked like 5-0? I'm a big dude, but not bald, who knows? I marched out.Where exactly is this place/what's it called? I'm willing to try it out and report back.

Colonel Angus
06-15-06, 10:15
Where exactly is this place/what's it called? I'm willing to try it out and report back.
It's been around awhile under different names. I have read decent stuff about it on other boards.

Bridgeport VIP

3768 Main Street - Bridgeport
203 371-0051
203 371-5601

Carl White
06-15-06, 16:48
Still in business as of today.

Rat Dog
06-16-06, 09:29
It's been around awhile under different names. I have read decent stuff about it on other boards.

Bridgeport VIP

3768 Main Street - Bridgeport
203 371-0051
203 371-5601Thank you Col. A!

Bukkakeparty
06-17-06, 14:23
is she back working at Bishops or PM? i know she was still working up to 9 months pregnant. what is the talent like at PM/ I know some of Harryo's girl are there. has anyone seen Misty who worked at Panchos or Felicia now Kathy at Scruples?

Doimakeuhorny
06-18-06, 21:30
is she back working at Bishops or PM? i know she was still working up to 9 months pregnant.

I had seen her about a week before she was due, sick maybe, but how often does that experience arise. Anyway, she was only pretty much just workin out of her place, that was very close to the old Keystones. She said she was taken a week or 2 to have the kid, then she would try to get back in to things. Probly stickin to BJs for a while. So, That was about 4 weeks ago, so I would think she is workin again by now, but probably for those who know how to reach out to her, or stop by her place.

I guess the fact that she will have her new baby there is a huge turn off for me!!! But she is always a good time!

Bukkakeparty
06-19-06, 16:05
I heard that they were shut down and all the girls are off to Teddies

Bad Dawg
06-20-06, 01:05
I heard that they were shut down and all the girls are off to Teddies

BK - Thanks for the heads up but I was just there last week, great time with Vanessa, but especially Maria, my atf, but a particular warning for Linda, a bubble blonde latina who wants free drinks, all your money, then moves on without gratitude. Send me a pm with details - is BC ok?

Bad Dawg
06-20-06, 04:30
After goin to Pm last week to get warmed up, went to Fantasy and the mama sent over June ( posted earlier and recommended) I recognized her name immediatelhy and thought she looked hot, dark and petitie, about 5'3" c's fake but hot and sexy. She was real GFE and spent extra time with the ol' Dawg. Recommended and will repeat. Fantasy is a welcome refuge from the emptiness of Wtby.

Stclfan
06-20-06, 06:26
In CT Post Today - Strip Club's Permit suspended and a $9000 fine for a Sept 2004 incident where LE found 3 dancers exposing their breasts! Oh yeah and fruit flies in some liquor bottles (YUCK!). Wonder what the obsenity laws state that they can get them for breat exposure? I always thought that was considered OK - as long as no contact was permitted and the bottom was kept covered. Not a fan of this place anyway but I don't like the sound of this. PM's been in hot water before so hopefully LE was hoping for more - like drug deals - and settled for this.

Bukkakeparty
06-20-06, 12:20
closed 3 weeks for remodeling all girls are at Teddies or Bishops or Harry Os

Rat Dog
06-21-06, 08:52
Sign outside says: "Grand Re-opening July 10th"

Bukkakeparty
06-21-06, 16:25
Does anyone remember a Skinny blonde flat chested colombian Jennifer that worked at Keystone and them PM and Bishops and Panchos last summer? where is she now ?

Doimakeuhorny
06-21-06, 22:52
I was in Bridgeport last week and decided to try this place I had driven by many times before. Oriental Health Spa at 2336 Main Street. The place from the outside always looked really run down and empty, so I figured maybe a chance to get a bargain. (I am always lookin to save money on my hobby, I rarely ever pay full price. I could write a book, LOL)

I was greated by a very old korean woman, she took me to the room, and called for the girl. In walks about a 40y.o. woman almost as big as I am, dressed in a full piece bathing suit. She was at least 180lbs, and a body that was not half bad for a bigger girl, but her face was just a wreck. I mean she hit every branch on the ugly tree, in my book anyway. I usually start out any place with the half hour, so I was gonna suck it up for the .4 and hopefully get a good massage. Well she wanted to play, but I just let her do the massage for almost 20 mins, when on the flip I agreed I wanted a happy ending. So she did a good R&T and let me roam and play to my hearts content, which I must say I enjoyed her big tits. I gave her a nice pearl necklace on them, and she cleaned me up and got me dressed, a nice touch. On the way out I tipped a jackson, and although she did not seem real happy with that amount she gracefully accepted (and I was not about to spend more at that place.)

All in all, nice place on the inside, nothing exciting on the woman there as she is the only one, decent massage (not great), and nice R&T release, and much more was on the menu but I lost the itch when she walked in.

And I only blew .6 on the almost 40 mins I was there.

Bad Dawg
06-22-06, 03:16
A true paradox of hypocrisy, PM is shut down on trumped up charges, but they apologize to the mayor for catching him on video doing cocaine, maybe the attention on PM was supposed to be a distraction.... Just think how they would have treated one of us or one of the girls....

Bridgeport mayor named in cocaine case; court documents sealed
By JOHN CHRISTOFFERSEN
Associated Press Writer

June 16, 2006, 5:59 PM EDT

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. -- Federal prosecutors inadvertently filed a court document saying the mayor of Connecticut's largest city had used cocaine, but after a newspaper reported it Friday, they took the unusual step of apologizing to the mayor and had the document sealed.

Bridgeport Mayor John Fabrizi was named in a summary of an FBI interview with Juan Marrero, who faces cocaine trafficking charges. Marrero said an associate had a videotape of Fabrizi using cocaine, according to the Connecticut Post, which reviewed the document.

U.S. Attorney Kevin O'Connor said Friday that Fabrizi was not a target of the drug investigation. He apologized to Fabrizi and tried to seal the documents.

"We made a mistake here and I apologize to the mayor and anybody else named there," O'Connor said in a telephone interview. "That information should not have come out in that form and that manner."

For the full story cut and paste this link toNewsday -

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/connecticut/ny-bc-ct--mayor-cocaine0616jun16,0,5092393.story?coll=ny-region-apconnecticut

Bubba261
06-22-06, 18:12
A true paradox of hypocrisy, PM is shut down on trumped up charges, but they apologize to the mayor for catching him on video doing cocaine, maybe the attention on PM was supposed to be a distraction.... Just think how they would have treated one of us or one of the girls....

Not to get into a full blown argument here, but there's a big difference. Those harassing the SCs in the area are local cops, probably not even the state is involved. Those that mistakenly released the information on the mayor are federal investigators - I'll bet they apologized and tried to seal the records because they realized they probably violated some privacy laws and want to minimize the possibility of getting their asses sued.

Two completely different situations and LE agencies.

Ben There
06-23-06, 05:45
Does anyone know what happened to Island Spa? I was there yesterday around 4 and the door was locked. Rang the bell...no answer. It has been a while, but this used to be my favorite place. Loved those body on body TS's.

WhenWhen
06-26-06, 22:49
Was at Teddies a few nights ago. Most of the PM girls are there. Went with the redhead - absolutely phenomenol body, but she knows it. Wants too much; settled at $8, but without too much haggling. Disappointed in her enthusiasm. BJ extra, which she should have been upfront about. The combination of me having had too many adult beverages and her attitude made quick work of the session, which pissed me off even more. Wouldn't use her again. I'd rather go with someone who is much more appreciative. Red knows she will have many repeat customers, so she doesn't work that hard to make sure you're one of them.

Seymore
06-27-06, 00:44
Closed about several months ago, phone # is also not in service. I was promised one free massage after five visits. I will not get rid of the return card as long as the Island sign is still there,they owe me a freebe

QUOTE=Ben There]Does anyone know what happened to Island Spa? I was there yesterday around 4 and the door was locked. Rang the bell...no answer. It has been a while, but this used to be my favorite place. Loved those body on body TS's.[/QUOTE]

Ben There
06-27-06, 07:22
Didn't Island just remodel? My return card needed one more visit...then the freebie. Damn, I miss that body to body TS. Mona, right?

SR Only
06-27-06, 07:37
Was at Teddies a few nights ago. Most of the PM girls are there. Went with the redhead - absolutely phenomenol body, but she knows it. Wants too much; settled at $8, but without too much haggling. Disappointed in her enthusiasm. {snipped}

Gotta name so we can avoid her?

Doh Man
06-27-06, 08:12
Uh, I think everyone should watch what you write down on your "reports" as we wouldn't want to be giving false information here about people and clubs in the area. Think about it fellow Mongers...

SR Only
06-27-06, 09:46
Giving the name of a girl who oversells isn't that bad. Just protecting fellow mongers.

Sailor David
06-27-06, 17:19
Strolled yesterday in the late morning. Nothing! Was a 40's woman with a nice body, but when I got close she was crack hoe'd out! Gross! Strolled around FFld + Brewster, State + Iranistan/Park, Wash Ave. Nothin!

Where has the eye candy gone?

Wolfman Jack
06-27-06, 18:40
Giving the name of a girl who oversells isn't that bad. Just protecting fellow mongers.

Too much info (TMI) shuts down some of our favorite places to enjoy a beer or a massage, as we've experienced here in Bridgeport over the past few years, as well as in Waterbury. Without knowing the name, I'm pretty sure it won't be hard to spot a girl with red hair with a good body working at Teddies (I'm sure there's not more than one). If you see someone matching that description, avoid them. Not that difficult.

WhenWhen
06-27-06, 22:36
I don't post much because I too want to avoid too much info given here. But when one of the girls isn't honest or plays games with us, she has to be called on it so no one else gets screwed by her.

SR Only
06-27-06, 23:16
I agree that TMI keeps the reporters from the papers busy, but I think it would be naive to think that what we post makes a difference.

Maybe the cops agree that overcharging $80 for $60 action is criminal.

Listen, if we stop posting, then the terrorists have won. We cannot let that happen. This IS America. :)

MSJ44
06-28-06, 00:17
Maybe I'm a little late, and slow, but I didn't know Teddies was business as usual since the remodeling/ reopening. some of my atf's - Paula, jennifer, tani, where had there back in the day. Is it so? Just figured things were still a little hot now since Panchos, etc..

I agree that TMI keeps the reporters from the papers busy, but I think it would be naive to think that what we post makes a difference.

Listen, if we stop posting, then the terrorists have won. We cannot let that happen. This IS America. :)

Wad Man
06-28-06, 11:03
I agree with the other posters on this. All you have to do is look at what happened in Wtby and the commotion that this board caused in TV and the papers. I was guilty of providing TMI on that board and feel badly about it in hindsight.

With the number of opportunities in the area dwindling, we need to keep some of this stuff to ourselves.

Just my opinion.

WhenWhen
06-28-06, 23:54
I'm of the opinion that whoever runs the clubs are well aware that LE knows that there "might" be some activity that pushes the envelope, but the owners can't be "everywhere". They've got a business to run. So, this board is hardly tipping off anyone on what is happening somewhere in Connecticut. It certainly isn't the reason that AMPs in Waterbury were raided. It was just a "perfect storm" of a host of circumstances (ok - sorry -the quotes are getting tiresome - I'll stop). If you're going to partake, you'll just have to face the fact that someday you might just get caught in a raid.

MSJ44 - no - it isn't anywhere near the old days - and no - those girls are long gone ( I remember them well)

Nuttmeg
06-29-06, 19:56
I'm of the opinion that whoever runs the clubs are well aware that LE knows that there "might" be some activity that pushes the envelope, but the owners can't be "everywhere". They've got a business to run. So, this board is hardly tipping off anyone on what is happening somewhere in Connecticut. It certainly isn't the reason that AMPs in Waterbury were raided. It was just a "perfect storm" of a host of circumstances (ok - sorry -the quotes are getting tiresome - I'll stop). If you're going to partake, you'll just have to face the fact that someday you might just get caught in a raid.

MSJ44 - no - it isn't anywhere near the old days - and no - those girls are long gone ( I remember them well)
Well, I just returned from a return visit to Teddies myself. I can confirm teh rumors, busness as usual.

I walked in and first glance it seems the same lame self it has been recently, except I noticed a lot more girls. Then I noticed an old friend on stage. I was embartassed to ask her name again, she remembered me as well, but I think it's "Silky". She's a black chick from the Islands who has been away for a few years back him. She is abotu a 4 on looks, but she is pretty friendly and pleasnat to tak to. And her CBJ is a 10, easily. We chatted and she explained how thigns were diff now, new owners already. I'm not sure if I should go into more detail in a post (maybe a PM?), but start yer engines gents cuz what's old is new again at Teddies!

SR Only
06-29-06, 22:37
I'm not sure if I should go into more detail in a post (maybe a PM?), but start yer engines gents cuz what's old is new again at Teddies!
Tell me you saw Tani, THEN I'll believe Teddie's is back. :) Any sign of Thalia?

Shawnal
06-30-06, 00:09
Are the drinks still a buck.

Nuttmeg
06-30-06, 06:14
Are the drinks still a buck.
No, 4 clams for a beer. Not sure what any other drink costs, though.

And the more I think about it, the more creeped out I get by the new accomodations there. Not very safe, it's pretty obivous that you are guilty of soemthign and also leaves you pretty helpless in the instance that somebody decides to do soemthign to you. I'm curious to see what anybody else thinks of the new Silence of the lambs-Teddies.

Bad Dawg
07-01-06, 03:15
Well, I just returned from a return visit to Teddies myself. I'm not sure if I should go into more detail in a post (maybe a PM?), but start yer engines gents cuz what's old is new again at Teddies!

I want to Second that, keep it on the DL, for PM only for trusted members, but what did you mean by saying "Silence of the Lambs"? Also is Felicia or other favs of yore and days past there? (Respond in a pm of course.)

Doimakeuhorny
07-01-06, 23:25
Went down to bishops in hope of getting a good start to my weekend but was very disapointed. I got off early from work, and was down there around 2pm on Friday. Well this used to be a ok time for the usual day crowd and lots to choose from. Well there was one big black chick there on stage, and that was it? The usual skinny older chick bartender was tending bar (I guess shes not working much any more, she wasnt very good anyway) but anyway that was the only other girl in the place. I stayed for a beer and asked the girl on stage where everyone else was, she said she was it. I guess they have no schedule there and just get whoever shows up... I never knew that. During my last 5mins there, about 4 chicks walked in, 2 not good looking black chicks, and 2 latinos, one was almost twice my age. None were really even decent looking. I know they were not in their stripper garb, since they just got there, but I mean dam this place used to always have a couple nice chicks to balance off the others.

Anyone got any details on something going on here, I know the place looked quite a bit remodeled, and the lapdance area actually looked more private then it did the last time. And it looked really cleaned up, and they were cooking and stuff in there, which I had heard was comming the last time I was there, but I never heard it was not gonna be business as usual. Did I just hit a really bad time, or is something up with this place.

WhenWhen
07-02-06, 22:56
Went down to bishops in hope of getting a good start to my weekend but was very disapointed. I got off early from work, and was down there around 2pm on Friday. Well this used to be a ok time for the usual day crowd and lots to choose from. Well there was one big black chick there on stage, and that was it? The usual skinny older chick bartender was tending bar (I guess shes not working much any more, she wasnt very good anyway) but anyway that was the only other girl in the place. I stayed for a beer and asked the girl on stage where everyone else was, she said she was it. I guess they have no schedule there and just get whoever shows up... I never knew that. During my last 5mins there, about 4 chicks walked in, 2 not good looking black chicks, and 2 latinos, one was almost twice my age. None were really even decent looking. I know they were not in their stripper garb, since they just got there, but I mean dam this place used to always have a couple nice chicks to balance off the others.

Anyone got any details on something going on here, I know the place looked quite a bit remodeled, and the lapdance area actually looked more private then it did the last time. And it looked really cleaned up, and they were cooking and stuff in there, which I had heard was comming the last time I was there, but I never heard it was not gonna be business as usual. Did I just hit a really bad time, or is something up with this place.It's definitely not as good as it used to be, altough on a Friday before the July 4th weekend may have had the dancers staying away. I was there Thurday afternoon and the same crew that you described was there - except you didn't mention Lily. She is back after having a kid only 2 months ago. She looks good considering, although not nearly as good as har prime.

The backroom is dead. They don't do anything back there anymore.

WhenWhen
07-03-06, 12:23
Went with MImi at Chateau a few weeks ago. She was brand new that night. Very small; my hand almost completely covered her ass. For a new-comer, she was pretty good. I like to break 'em in as rough as possible, so she made a lot of noise. Overall, good attitude. Body ok - small tatas, but real. Downside - went for the lube before I could DATY.

I tried to post a picture (no face). but the file size is too big, which surprised me. It was only one picture, but it was 679 MB. The message said the limit is 390 MB. Any ideas on how to reduce the size? It's a standard digital shot. Do I need to change it to a thumbanil or something? Not an expert on this stuff. Any help would be appreciated. I'll keep trying.

WhenWhen
07-03-06, 12:59
I just found the answer to image resizing in FAQ. I'll post the pics asap, but may take some time (need privacy)

WhenWhen
07-03-06, 13:09
Let's see if this worked.

WhenWhen
07-03-06, 13:19
This is a dancer in BPT - can't give out info, unfortunately. But I met her for a little take-out. If you like thin black chicks with small butts like I do, you'll like her. I paid for the room and tipped 1$. Great CBJ and luvs to f*ck.

Carl White
07-03-06, 13:23
They can be seen in "Photos" section of this forum. I couldn't access them off of this page.

Good job WhenWhen.

Wild Cowboy
07-03-06, 23:31
I was recently introduced to the scene by a friend. We made the rounds from the corner to PM to T's I've noticed a lot of the girls are the same. Working at all of the places ranging from 4-8 I was wondering are there any other places I should check out. Not cool with the SW thing, looking more of the same that I've seen. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys, I've been reading the posts and the knowledge is amazing.

Doimakeuhorny
07-05-06, 23:31
Ok, so after reading WhenWhen's reply I had to go back and give it another chance, and see for my self what he meant by the back room is dead. I must say for a wendesday a little before happy hour there was a much better group of women, then on the previous Friday early crowd. There was an good older white chick with nice big fake tits and a few too many tattoos, she was fun a bit tipsy and having fun on stage. A handful of black chicks some I had seen last week, and one of them looked real good. But I spent my time with Lily since I know her very well, and had not seen her since just before she had her baby. So after the usual hellos, as I try to understand her, we go in the back for a dance. Well I was shocked to see how dead the back was, nothing like it used to be. Take out was obviously available as most of them in there know how things used to be. And Lil mentioned a short stay close by for only 30$. But I did not have the time today, but worked out how to set things up for later, and possibly meet her friend, but only separately when she is unavailable.

All in all I left very frustrated, I never thought I would lose this place too. All the great safe stop and pop places that i used to visit, are now either closed or completely legit. They were so nice to just to have a inexpensive place to get off quick, with out spending alot of time and money like at the AMPs. Dam you LE, whats a guy supposed to do after a stressful day at the office, just go home.... This sucks!

Hugh Handsoman
07-06-06, 09:30
Went with MImi at Chateau a few weeks ago. She was brand new that night. Very small; my hand almost completely covered her ass. For a new-comer, she was pretty good. .

This sceaming lil Ho has been around the amp block for years,Worked CT,NY,Pa,DC,GA,FLA,HI+ [Formal warning] She's been in the game at least 15 years or so-She' in her mid 40s, starting to look it too.

She tried to hit my friend up for cash,and loans, she has some nasty habits, excessive gambling,+etc She's a coy lil biotch, but don't let that sweetness fool you, there's a snake inside ready to strike an unsuspecting prey. Karma will prevail ;)

Don't ask,don't tell.

WhenWhen
07-06-06, 11:33
This sceaming lil Ho has been around the amp block for years,Worked CT,NY,Pa,DC,GA,FLA,HI+ [Formal warning] She's been in the game at least 15 years or so-She' in her mid 40s, starting to look it too.

She tried to hit my friend up for cash,and loans, she has some nasty habits, excessive gambling,+etc She's a coy lil biotch, but don't let that sweetness fool you, there's a snake inside ready to strike an unsuspecting prey. Karma will prevail ;)

Don't ask,don't tell.It can't be the same girl. She was very new and seemed nervous. She wasn't faking the fact that she knew very little, if any, English. She definitely is not in her 40's. These names are obviously made up, so anyone can call themself Mimi. You can't see her face in the pics, so what makes you think it is the same one that you had bad luck with?

Finally, anyone with that much experience would never let her picture be taken. Only a newbie would not know how much resistance to put up. When I took these pics, the mamasan was knocking at the door immediately and took my camera. She made me delete a bunch, but I was able to save these two (plus a filmclip!).

Hugh Handsoman
07-06-06, 20:08
It can't be the same girl. She was very new and seemed nervous. She wasn't faking the fact that she knew very little, if any, English. She definitely is not in her 40's. These names are obviously made up, so anyone can call themself Mimi. You can't see her face in the pics, so what makes you think it is the same one that you had bad luck with?

Ww: Not I, I said my friend, He got divorced over a tiny lil ho named Mimi who played him last year. Not many mp girls are size 0-1, Mimi was, and under 5' tall only 5'-5'2" with high heels. He was devastated, and lost a lot more than his wife believe me.

SR Only
07-06-06, 20:54
She made me delete a bunch, but I was able to save these two (plus a filmclip!).

So where's the clip? :)

Gotta turn-off the flash.

WhenWhen
07-10-06, 22:56
Went to BC last night. I still like to go to this place, even though no action, 'cuz at least there's no cover and I can usually park fairly easily. Anyway, there was a new, young PR or white girl who couldn't have been more than 21. Slender, but not skinny; small boobs, but perky. Looks just like the hot brunette for "That 70's Show". Didn't catch her name, but even the other dancers were hot for her. At one point, Pecan picked her up and carried her over to the stage and laid her down and pretended to go down on her. Anyone know who I'm talking about? Is she new, or have I just always missed her when I was there?

Doh Man
07-11-06, 20:12
Seems all the girls along with all the action is back at Pm's, Teddies is an absolute ghost town, no girls, no music, no action, and the prices are still the same?! Oh well back to PM.

Sailor David
07-12-06, 10:11
prostitution sting takes aim at johns.

daniel tepfer dtepfer@ctpost.com

bridgeport — one week after rounding up alleged prostitutes around the city, police were back out, this time nabbing suspected johns.

"residents should be aware that we are still out there, making arrests, responding to their concerns," said police capt. adam r. radzimirski.

he said 13 men and one ****d boy were nabbed during the weekend in a sting. all are charged with patronizing a prostitute and released after posting $500 bond.

radzimirski said in each case a female police officer, posing as a prostitute at various intersections around the city, was approached for sex. in most instances, she was offered money in exchange for sex; on two occasions she was offered drugs.

arrested were jacques sanon, 31, of norwalk; joaquin olmos, 28, of edwards street; jose souza, 35, of george street; juan zhizpon, 24, of birdseye street; samuel padro, 63, of railroad avenue; richard jablonski, 45, of fairfield avenue; gennaro pignataro, 58, of ashton street; alejandro bernabe, 30, of fairfield avenue; alphus jefferson, 45, of maplewood avenue; jules loranzana, 47, of york street; florencio hernandez, 24, of deacon street; leonard jackson, 45, of east main street; and horace wright, 50, of lewis street.

"the operation was considered a success and will be employed again as at least one measure in helping to discourage the practice of prostitution, which has become quite pervasive in some sections of the city," radzimirski added.

Doimakeuhorny
07-12-06, 17:58
Its bad enough those guys had to go through getting pinched for it, no need to post their names again here.

Thanks for the warning though.

If the street walkers are the problem, then they should stop shutting down all the clubs!! Its just gonna get worse, as they keep all the best clubs closed and dancers have to earn a living.

Nuttmeg
07-13-06, 00:51
Seems all the girls along with all the action is back at Pm's, Teddies is an absolute ghost town, no girls, no music, no action, and the prices are still the same?! Oh well back to PM.
What? Since when? I was there last week, and it was packed with people. Had at least 8 girls going, and the room arangement was in full swing? Are you saying it went bone dry in 5 days?

Doh Man
07-13-06, 09:49
What? Since when? I was there last week, and it was packed with people. Had at least 8 girls going, and the room arangement was in full swing? Are you saying it went bone dry in 5 days?

Yup, that is what I am saying! Since PM opened back up this past Monday, The other place is now a ghost town, nothing going on there, not even a trace.

Nuttmeg
07-13-06, 21:59
Yup, that is what I am saying! Since PM opened back up this past Monday, The other place is now a ghost town, nothing going on there, not even a trace.
No offense, but PM is a hole compared to TDs. Parking, stage size, bar size, lapdance area, PVT area, neighborhood... TDs is way better in all categories. I will go bye TDs again, cuz I would have to see it to believe it.

Bad Dawg
07-14-06, 00:36

Thanks for the rec, Nuttmegg. You make a good point. Will check it out, I've read alot about the old days there, this will be a chance to experience a piece of history no pun intended!

Doh Man
07-14-06, 08:44
Suit yourself! I been there myself, and you will see I am not lying. Nothing going on there, PM is the place if you want any action.

Dayside
07-14-06, 10:40
Doh is right unfortuantly, I have been there twice this week and there was nothing going on at all.

your also right that pm is a dump I went back there and I can't see any signs of what they were doing as far as construction.

Oh well it was nice while it lasted, I guess i'll become a monk.

Day

Gmoney22
07-14-06, 10:43
i'm 1 of the lucky ones- i'm glad i took 2 weeks off from looking- but i did see that coming do too all the shit that was happening and the stories i was hearing.

prostitution sting takes aim at johns.

daniel tepfer dtepfer@ctpost.com

bridgeport — one week after rounding up alleged prostitutes around the city, police were back out, this time nabbing suspected johns.

"residents should be aware that we are still out there, making arrests, responding to their concerns," said police capt. adam r. radzimirski.

he said 13 men and one ****d boy were nabbed during the weekend in a sting. all are charged with patronizing a prostitute and released after posting $500 bond.

radzimirski said in each case a female police officer, posing as a prostitute at various intersections around the city, was approached for sex. in most instances, she was offered money in exchange for sex; on two occasions she was offered drugs.

arrested were jacques sanon, 31, of norwalk; joaquin olmos, 28, of edwards street; jose souza, 35, of george street; juan zhizpon, 24, of birdseye street; samuel padro, 63, of railroad avenue; richard jablonski, 45, of fairfield avenue; gennaro pignataro, 58, of ashton street; alejandro bernabe, 30, of fairfield avenue; alphus jefferson, 45, of maplewood avenue; jules loranzana, 47, of york street; florencio hernandez, 24, of deacon street; leonard jackson, 45, of east main street; and horace wright, 50, of lewis street.

"the operation was considered a success and will be employed again as at least one measure in helping to discourage the practice of prostitution, which has become quite pervasive in some sections of the city," radzimirski added.

Bukkakeparty
07-14-06, 16:39
PM was closed to clean up all the rat feces in the coolers where the beer is held and all the other crap, there was no remodeling just cleaning

Nuttmeg
07-14-06, 19:37
Suit yourself! I been there myself, and you will see I am not lying. Nothing going on there, PM is the place if you want any action.
I stand corrected. I went by on my way home tonight, and sure as shit... ghosttown.

I asked the single dancer there, who was getting ready to go home, what the fuck. She said they closed the rooms down in TDs to finish them as soon as PM opened. Same owners again, I guess. So all the dancers have migrated back to the cesspool and TDs is indeed dead once again.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted. Just surprised they shut themselves down this time.

SR Only
07-14-06, 21:56
I hope Swizz Drums didn't get caught. He used to cruise the SW scene. Haven't seen a post of his in ages. Hope all is ok.

I'm 1 of the lucky ones- I'm glad I took 2 weeks off from looking- but I did see that coming do too all the shit that was happening and the stories I was hearing.

Bad Dawg
07-15-06, 02:14
I stand corrected. I went by on my way home tonight, and sure as shit... ghosttown.

I asked the single dancer there, who was getting ready to go home, what the fuck. She said they closed the rooms down in TDs to finish them as soon as PM opened. Same owners again, I guess. So all the dancers have migrated back to the cesspool and TDs is indeed dead once again.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted. Just surprised they shut themselves down this time.

Thanks for saving the old Dawg a trip to Park City, sounds real disappointing. I take it that they said the rooms are still being fixed up at TD's so there may be some hope of migrating the business back from BC?

Nuttmeg
07-15-06, 09:14
Thanks for saving the old Dawg a trip to Park City, sounds real disappointing. I take it that they said the rooms are still being fixed up at TD's so there may be some hope of migrating the business back from BC?
That's what she told me, i didn't catch her name but she was a thick black chick with a gap in her teeth, name might have been Thunder.

She said as soon as PM opened, the owner clsoed those rooms at TDs in order to properly finish them. So when they're doe, maybe the owner wil bring some of the chicks back.

I hope so, TDs is such a nicer joint and better neighborhood.

Zippy2853
07-18-06, 00:18
Anyone have info on Hawaii or Deidras Spas?

Rat Dog
07-18-06, 18:08
Anyone have info on Hawaii or Deidras Spas?I've been to Hawaii Spa. They have non-Asians working there. Last time I was there - about 6 monthes ago there was one Black and one White working there. Both were over 40 but stil hanging on. Service was average, but it was a nice change of pace from the usual AMP fair. Pricing was standard.

Member 2006
07-19-06, 12:47
Does anyone other than me wonder where all the women go when places like Teddies closes? You see one or two from time to time, but for the most part they seem to vanish.

Bubba261
07-19-06, 21:11
Does anyone other than me wonder where all the women go when places like Teddies closes? You see one or two from time to time, but for the most part they seem to vanish.

They probably just stay in Brooklyn or Astoria, where they live anyway. Most of them are bused into Connecticut each day that they work.

Bukkakeparty
07-20-06, 12:15
most of these girls are from Bronx or Queens and are bussed in or drive themselves, they do not want their families to know that they are ****** so they work far from home

Bad Dawg
07-22-06, 00:56

Ya, PM is still the place. Without givin up too many details, stopped in on a mid week evening and it was hopping. About 10 ladies, good variety, 3 or 4 looked hot enough to be 7 or 8's. Just want to mention my 2 favs, Pamela, a blond Columbian but speaks great english, and my friend Maria from the old days at BC's, wearing a metallic gold bikini. But watch out for Linda, the gold-digger! Nice to spend time with old friends, especiallly sweet when they remember you back! Also grateful to all the great ones of this forum, our mentors, and educators (like Stoner, SteelBlue, Doh, Wanderer, Suitribe, SRO, JMG, Burb, Garthy, Bukkake, Shawn) the ladies of our quest and lots of friends who have made this 100 th post possible, and very pleasurable. Thanks! BD

Nuttmeg
07-22-06, 09:04
Ya, PM is still the place. Without givin up too many details, stopped in on a mid week evening and it was hopping. About 10 ladies, good variety, 3 or 4 looked hot enough to be 7 or 8's. Just want to mention my 2 favs, Pamela, a blond Columbian but speaks great english, and my friend Maria from the old days at BC's, wearing a metallic gold bikini. But watch out for Linda, the gold-digger! Nice to spend time with old friends, especiallly sweet when they remember you back! Also grateful to all the great ones of this forum, our mentors, and educators (like Stoner, SteelBlue, Doh, Wanderer, Suitribe, SRO, JMG, Burb, Garthy, Bukkake, Shawn) the ladies of our quest and lots of friends who have made this 100 th post possible, and very pleasurable. Thanks! BD
Heh, you forgot to thank your producer, agent and manager.

You like me, you really, really like me!!!

Wolfman Jack
07-23-06, 10:37
Heh, you forgot to thank your producer, agent and manager.

You like me, you really, really like me!!!

He forgot to thank God too. ;)

JMG
07-23-06, 11:01
Also grateful to all the great ones of this forum, our mentors, and educators (like Stoner, SteelBlue, Doh, Wanderer, Suitribe, SRO, JMG, Burb, Garthy, Bukkake, Shawn) the ladies of our quest and lots of friends who have made this 100 th post possible, and very pleasurable. Thanks! BD

You're welcome, BD. I'm glad you find my ramblings on this board useful and helpful.

Be safe, and have fun!

jmg

Nutbuster5
07-23-06, 12:04
Visited PM on Friday night. Hung out with Pamela. Also saw many old friends. Anybody have any info. on Tahlia?

Brock Landers
07-24-06, 17:45
I went to American a few weeks ago and had the older german women. She is in her 40's, she has nice eyes and a has a great body for an older chick. Big enhanced D's. Standard cbj but not bad session in general. She aims to please. If you can afford it than check it out.

Bukkakeparty
07-24-06, 17:54
anyone try out that white girl SKy? is she any good? I just saw her with the brothers all night, and also from what I know there are 3 Jennifers now right?

Doh Man
07-24-06, 20:02
Also grateful to all the great ones of this forum, our mentors, and educators (like Stoner, SteelBlue, Doh, Wanderer, Suitribe, SRO, JMG, Burb, Garthy, Bukkake, Shawn) the ladies of our quest and lots of friends who have made this 100 th post possible, and very pleasurable. Thanks! BD

Gracias Mi Amigo! I try my hardest to keep all the fellow mongers up to date with what is happening in our little world!

Carl White
07-25-06, 08:21
I think you're talking about Sabrina. Your review is right-on except that I'm sure those tits are real.
I've been to american 6 times now and I've always had a great time. No more Asian MP for me.
I've seen Lisa, Kiki and Sabrina. Are there any other girls that you guys can recommend?

WhenWhen
07-28-06, 09:41
Stopped at BC a few nights ago. While I was there, one of the girls asked me for a ride home - thats an automatic invitation for a BJ. I can't remember her name. I guess she works days. She's a heavy Puerto Rican with very big tits. Anyway, as soon as she was in the car she was rubbing my johnson and asking if we wanted to go to a hotel. I told her I didn't, but i said a BJ would be great. We found a place to pull over and she went to to town and did a great job - CBJ $2. Dropped her off and said goodbye.

Doh Man
07-28-06, 11:05
Little thing half Jamaican half Chinese, nice litte body on her tight and definetly wet! Small titties but perfectly shaped, real good CBJ wet and hot lets your fingers roam where they may. Definetley will get her to workout with me again. Had her yesterday at one of the old haunts we frequent. No rush either, took her time and was lots of fun. Standard pricing, but gave her a tip.

babalouie
07-28-06, 11:49
Little thing half Jamaican half Chinese, nice litte body on her tight and definetly wet! Small titties but perfectly shaped, real good CBJ wet and hot lets your fingers roam where they may. Definetley will get her to workout with me again. Had her yesterday at one of the old haunts we frequent. No rush either, took her time and was lots of fun. Standard pricing, but gave her a tip.I am glad you had fun with her. I found her to be a rushed poor performer, a real rip off.

stoxnbonds
07-28-06, 18:25
I think you're talking about Sabrina. Your review is right-on except that I'm sure those tits are real.

I've been to american 6 times now and I've always had a great time. No more Asian MP for me.

I've seen Lisa, Kiki and Sabrina. Are there any other girls that you guys can recommend?Alicia and Tori are the only other ones I've seen that you didn't mention. Those two are pretty hot. I haven't seen either of them in a while. One girl said Alicia started dating a State trooper -- go figure -- and left. I've seen Lisa -- cute 21 year old -- and had a decent time. Kiki, Sabrina, very enthusiastic and pleasant to be with. Kiki has a very slender figure, with just my kind of ass (small). There are always a few larger girls there which are not my cup of tea. Is there any new talent?

Stox

Sailor David
08-01-06, 17:08
Hot and hazy this afternoon with no eye candy of Ffld or Park aves.

Doimakeuhorny
08-02-06, 19:19
I went to PM last Friday, and they had a good crowd for early in the day, Its been a while since I been there. There was some good talent, including some familiar faces. One I remembered from Keystone's, apparently she worked at all the usual places after that but i hadnt seen her in years. We had some fun catching up in the back room. Got the usual quick service in the 3rd door in the back room, which was like a million degrees and so humid the miror was all fogged up.

But the best part was the price; I told her I pay the old keystone price of 2 jacksons, she seemed disapointed so I tossed her an extra five for a tip! I am doing what I can to keep those prices down for us guys! They may not be thrilled with it, but lets face it I get the same quick service anyone else gets back there, I may as well try to save a few on it!

Also I noticed a really hot kind of tall white girl working there, totally smoking hot body. She was very popular and busy when I was there but would I love to have a dance with her. Any one know who I am takin about, shes got big tits, and was wearing some ripped up red thing. Sorry didnt really get too good look at her face, LOL.

Sutigel2
08-04-06, 18:26
Went to American for the first time ever today. $$ got me an hour with Sabrina from Germany. 40ish, nice D's.Great body for age, pleasant girl. DATY allowed, BJ + FS covered. Cowgirl o.k., Doggie very enthusiastic, asked me to roughly squeeze her ass during doggie. Claimed to get off, and it was possible that she did. She was a pretty good experience, but no anal, no ball licking or Asian. I probably won't be back as the spa is 1.5 hours away and I can get better serice from bettere looking local dancers for the same cost or less.