PDA

View Full Version : The Good Old Days

Dubliner
09-29-07, 13:18

Drew Park
09-29-07, 13:58
I was living in Tampa Florida and commuting to DC on business. My friend Ginger Man recommended Downtown. I came to town, metro'd to McPherson Square and took the hike up the smelly staircase. There I met Coco.

One helluva ride!

But alas, both are long gone.

Xooom
10-02-07, 23:27
After reading these posts of the amps here and in Pa. we have no one to blame but us. I had been going to H-- since it opened. Always a nice 30 minute massage followed by a nice flip and 20 minutes of fun. Then the last few years, hardly any massage and just a flip and we complain about getting out in 30 minutes. More and more post read, I showered at home, and flipped myself, then they complain they get rushed when she doesn't want to get pounded for 45 minutes. I only ask - would you? I miss the old days, I actually liked a nice full body massage for 30 plus minutes. The flip was a bonus.

Rejected Monke
10-03-07, 00:24
You are right that we have no one to blame but ourselves... Except it's not really our fault. It's not about the time or whatnot, it's all about the money.

The prices in DC have remained the exact same at $160.

Meanwhile, regular prices in New York and California are around $200-$250.

In Florida, house fee ranges anywhere from $40-$80 but customers there tip generously, some even in the multiple hundreds.

Why would top quality girls go someplace to make less money?

Most of the girls that now work here either live around here or are lower-quality providers who can't make money in other places due to higher-quality competition.

We have no one to blame but ourselves. True. But is it really our fault that we don't want to pay more?

Low Jack
10-03-07, 08:34
Guys,

Because of my paranoia, I have to say that I haven't gone to an MP in a while. When I was going the standard hour was 60/100 tip rate. Nowadays, I'd probably choose the half 45/100. Which would actually be a discount. The 60 usually goes to the house and the rest to the girl. One place in Waldorf MD I used to go to had one girl that would open. If I got there early, she'd just take the 100 cause of the 60 "rent" fee didn't matter. But now I think LE has forced up the risk factor to where they have to account for bail money just in case one of the girls got busted. I think two years ago the bail for first time offense in MD was $5000. I guess it's catching up. Stay safe out there.

Drew Park
10-03-07, 19:29
In Florida, house fee ranges anywhere from $40-$80 but customers there tip generously, some even in the multiple hundreds.

In Tampa the house fee remains 60 (half) and 80 (full hour) but over the past few years the mandatory tip has increased 100 percent. Used to be 100 for the whole enchilada but now the girls are demanding 200. And unfortunately there isn't a whole lot of negotiating. You can pay less but only expect to get a rough HJ.

Flava
10-03-07, 20:23
In Tampa the house fee remains 60 (half) and 80 (full hour) but over the past few years the mandatory tip has increased 100 percent. Used to be 100 for the whole enchilada but now the girls are demanding 200. And unfortunately there isn't a whole lot of negotiating. You can pay less but only expect to get a rough HJ.I agree with Drew Park. I have visited a few since moving to Tampa from NoVa and experienced a couple places asking for fees of 200.

I never found any local places in NoVa for the whole enchilada. All were HJ, but there was 1 in springfield, which was shut down

Superman06
10-06-07, 11:59
In Tampa the house fee remains 60 (half) and 80 (full hour) but over the past few years the mandatory tip has increased 100 percent. Used to be 100 for the whole enchilada but now the girls are demanding 200. And unfortunately there isn't a whole lot of negotiating. You can pay less but only expect to get a rough HJ.

I was never a fan of Tampa AMP's. I lived there in 1999 and 2000. Previous to that I lived in Philadelphia. Philly had some great places to visit. It was one great session after another. House fee +100 got you everything you wanted with no attitude or upselling. Did I mention the ladies were generally younger and sessions lasted a full unrushed hour. Tampa on the other hand had higher house fees, the ladies were usually long in the tooth and spent most of the session trying to upsell. The best offer I ever got in Tampa was from a woman who I swear was in her 50's (and looked it), she offered me a covered bj for 140. I don't think so. I just gave up on Tampa parlors after five visits. Tampa though was a great place for lap dances. I was a big fan of Ybor Strip at happy hour.

I liked Philly amp's better than DC because of the no rush policy. And believe me I used to love DC parlors.

Sleazebum
10-20-07, 23:05
Forget the past!

THESE are the good old days!

JJ

Any Mouse
11-23-07, 14:35
Does anybody remember the American Spa? Mykonos? Or for you DC folk, how about Ginza over on 11th? Now those qualify for Daze!