PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Archived Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

VanDriver
12-29-06, 02:13
Unless the room is fairly bright, any video will come out too dark and be useless. Most providers dim the lights anyway. They don't want to be filmed either by hidden cameras (e.g. cell phones) that customers bring in.

Actually, and correct me if I am mistaken, there are 0 lux cameras that are specially suited to film in very low (or no) light situations. In fact, a friend of mine had a Sony Hi-8 camera a few years ago that not only filmed in 0 light but, in the correct light, could film through someone's clothes... No shit!

So, it is possible to catch a monger on video in a spa.

Van

Benchseats Rock
12-29-06, 04:25
LoveLOS gives Robux money for sex.

Did he at least earn a tip? ;)

I can't blame him for a minute though. The last time you offered me money for sex I turned it down - I know I wasn't feeling well at that RT, I think I am going to have to arrange a double with the two lovelies from the guest list who I haven't sampled yet. And I know exactly where to do it - and with whom.

LL, what do you say we meet up at the last place we saw each other and have ourselves a little flesh for fantasy party? You know I'm bringing my goodie bag and a bottle of Julio - hell, I may even bring a copy of my nominated submission to the academy so we have something to watch while we're resting between heart attacks.

I think that I may just have stumbled across a gameplan here. Now all we have to do is assemble the players.

Benchseats Rock

Mack287
12-29-06, 09:28
Actually, and correct me if I am mistaken, there are 0 lux cameras that are specially suited to film in very low (or no) light situations. In fact, a friend of mine had a Sony Hi-8 camera a few years ago that not only filmed in 0 light but, in the correct light, could film through someone's clothes... No shit!

So, it is possible to catch a monger on video in a spa.

VanI have installed exterior and lobby cameras at many of the spas over the years. I can assure you that none of those establishments had any devices in the rooms. That said, I suppose there's always the one spa that could have such a setup. It would take much checking to actually say with any degree of certainty whether the room is "camera clear". But don't you think some of these spa videos would be circulating out there if this was a common practice?

Corsair88
12-29-06, 22:14
I went a couple days ago looking for some holiday cheer and drew Jenny or Jennifer (seriously, my dear friend was just itching so bad I didn't pay attention to who was scratching it). Her face and body is an 8 with a little tummy (it looked good on her. I think it fits her build). The table shower and massage was ok and so was the deed. Didn't really last long because junior was that eager. Nothing extraordinary to report but I give her a 10 in attitude. She didn't speak much but I can tell her english needed a bit more practice. She said she's been here about a month.

Will I repeat? Maybe.

Macphisto
12-29-06, 22:57
I was being followed into the AMP by another monger, and so I quickly whispered my preference to mamasan and was ushered into the holding cell to allow Bebe to finish off her lastest victim. Mamasan told me the guy behind me also asked for my latest Ms LoveLOS, but he drew the new kid. Sorry mate, please post a report about her.I wouldn't be surprised if that was me, but I didn't see another monger ;). I asked for Bebe (saw her before), but was told she was busy. I drew Miko - 7s across the board. I think someone else also reviewed her before.

Drew Park
12-30-06, 21:12
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ers/255535611.html

Okay? Who is gonna get her?!

LexLuther
12-30-06, 23:21
Gents,

Don't be ripped off by this add. This is not what it appears. I have it on good authority what will likely happen. You'll arrive, ask to see the doll and find out that there is no doll for sale. It's a cum on. There is a beautiful woman there who will try to talk you into paid sex. You will have paid your money and walked away with that empty feeling.

LexLuther