PDA

View Full Version : 2006 General Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

GoldenGreek
07-24-06, 22:46
Sorry in advance as this is a half assed report.

Was cruseing late friday nite, early sat morning (4:30 a.m.)

Found a puerto rican sw on North ave. a few blocks east of California. She jumped in and immediately wanted to go to her apartment. I was scared and wanted to do the deed (bbbj) in my car. I had heard too many stories. I found a spot but she was terrifoed of cops and would stop every few seconds. She kept telling me to go to her apartment which was 1 block away from where I picked her up. I finally caved in (drunk and stupid). By heart was beating threw my thoat as we climbed up the stairs and was bracing myself, ready to get jumped. However I was paranoid for nothing, went in her hot apartment, met her fat old roommate and went straight to buisness in her room. She offered FS but I just wanted my bbbj. Finished and left. She told me Her name but i dont remember guys! Sorry!! I do remember asking for digets and she sais she didnt own a phone. She mentioned that if I was in the area to just pull up to her apartment and honk. LOL I might drive by again soon to see if I remember the apartment. It was on the corner of a block so it may not be that hard too find. It was on the south side of noth ave. on a corner,2-4 blockes east of California.

Ratings wise:

Face:-6
Body:-5
BBBJ:-8

MWM
07-25-06, 01:36
Walnut, your chat line post was interesting on several levels. I'd like to speak to one of them! You are absolutely right about what can be had on the chat lines. I too dabbled before the day of high speed internet and many out of town opportunities. I had given up on these lines 6-7 years ago, but may try again.

I met 5 or 6 women on these lines back in the late 90's. Half were out of town and I arranged at much length in advance. 3 were here in town and all 3 turned out to be nothing as described, but were interesting none the less.

In general, I found lonely, honest, desperate women who were ashamed at what they were doing but needed to do so to make ends meet. Very different from the crack ****** working the streets. Very sad in a way. But that was back in the 90's so maybe things have changed a lot.

My curiosity is peaked and I'll report what my old ass finds on "the phone".

Thanks.

Chicago Monger
07-25-06, 10:35
Sunday afternnon mongering. For what ever reason it was a busy time for sw. The time on Sunday was from 2pm to 330pm in the afternoon

Here are some shots for you .

The bsw in the blue dress was by Popeyes Chicken.
wsw c b was on Cicero just passed 47th.
2W 47th and Cicero.

image 582 eas on 47th just passed starbucks, she was the pretty , i could get a closer shot though

SearcherGuy
07-25-06, 11:02
I'm from the Peoria area, but get up to Chicago occasionally for some mongering.

Went to Chicago yesterday to meet a lady whom I had contacted thru PlentyOfFish. Had a good time with her! And free of course. Will probably get with her again if she's willing.

But later I still had an urge to at least look at some SWs before heading back home. Saw 12 for-sures and many other possibles. Talked to 4, but finally settled on Steffanie, who I ran across on Cicero by the McDonalds near 47th. Older redhead, well worn and riden hard, but turned out to be fun. BBBJCIM, some nice finger-fucking, for $25. Yes, she's a true redhead!

Walnut
07-25-06, 12:31
What I wrote ealier in my post was true about chat lines.

Do I get a gem every time. No.

Have a banged some flat slobs before. Yes.

Once during it I had to fake my own orgasm and just got up and left without saying a word.

There was this woman in frankfort who said she was a hot 40yo looking for discreat fun. I meet her and although she had an incredible body I could hosestly say that she was slighty off.

Off as in weird. No.

I mean retarted. Not kidding or being mean she was actually retarted to an extent Well I had to leave.

Another woman lived in wickerpark and it was agreed I would pay.

She was moderatly attrative 25 yo.

When I was naked her mother comes in the room weilding a butcher knife telling me to stop $&^$at#^ her daughter and leave or else.

The worst was about 6 years ago.

I was talking to this woman and decided to meet her.

She was a 35 on a scale of one to ten.

The sex was incredible and it was free.

She was married, a flight attentand for American and said it was a fantasy of hers We meet a second time because (why not anyone would).

Somehow she shows up at my house a week later with some guy demanding 500. 00 a week or shell tell my wife and he will make it very difficult for me. They said they had pictures and would ruin me.

So I was scared shitless and felt if I paid her it would only get worse.

I have an italian freind who said he would take care of it, but I didn't feel comfortable with his idea on how to handle it.

So I decided to do the next best thing and do what I'm really good at Lie, Lie, Lie like a rug.

I told my wife that this crazy woman wanted a job and I wouldnt hire her, she was harrasing me and her boyfreind was equally as crazy.

I think during the interview she stole my wallet when I left the office to get some coffee.

I never have my wallet on me at work I usually leave it in my desk because it bulky in a suit.

She showed up at the house talking crazy and I was scared for my families safety I asked my wife for advice and she said she would take care of it.

My wife called a policeman freind of hers and waited till this craxy ***** showed up at the house.

He pulls up in his cruiser and shakes her and the boyfreind down, scaring the hell out of them.

She went phycho on this *****.

Police impound the car and they spend a couple of hours in jail.

I go down and tell her I'm not pressing charges but she better go away. I have all her information and that of her boyfeind by now. From police report.

I tell her that these are my legal freind if she keeps this up I'll intoduce her to my illegal freinds.

She and her man where honeslty scared and I never heard form them again.

She also admitted that there where no pictures or tape.

SO what did I do after that my freinds.

I gave up the hobby for about a year.

Became a real cool husband.

My wife felt closer to me because in her words I was honest and included her without hesitation.

We had some good sex for about 3 months but then she went back to her shopping, non-sexual ways.

So its not always shit and giggles sometimes its really scarry but I learnt a few things since then.

Always park far away, don't give then a chance to even see your car.

Follow the married man 50 mile rule. Minimum distance required.

But a throw way cell phone and use only that.

Make up a name and have a back story.

Never say your married or even dating, I'm always diviorced.

If you have the money purchase a shitty car, don't let them think your even well off.

Walnut
07-25-06, 12:33
Look in the massage parlour string for my reports of wisdom.

World Wise
07-25-06, 13:51
Wonderful that you're visiting our fair town. I have enjoyed your BC reports for many months, then wondered what happened to you. Welcome to Chi.

Please PM for specifics, if you're still looking to connect up. Without a car, your choices are somewhat limited. Best of luck!

Jimjamesx
07-25-06, 18:30
Thanx for posting pix. We need to represent Ci-town in the photo section of this website. I think I've seen the wsw wearng pants before. She had pink on when I saw her. When I saw her she was around walgreens at 47th & pulaski. I didn't date her though maybe next time.

Traveler One
07-25-06, 22:12
We get these chat line numbers in the reader?

talk 121

telemate

lavelife

and others listed in the reader

Most of these chat lines offer a free membership, dont bother buying one i have found there a waste of time.

Make a recording and be nice, if you come across weird or strong you will only screw yourself.

these woman on here can be broken down into certain categories

1. Nasty ass ghetto ho's looking for money "stay away even if your black, youll get robbed,diseased, or so there disgusting looking you penis with actually vomit"

2. Women who are looking for phone sex for various reasons " If thats your bag go ahead i would rather get the pussy in person"

3. Women who just wanna chat " These woman are usually fat, boderline retarted of just trying to boost their ego by fucking wasting your time"

4 The other" sharpen your skills guys you can usually bag them if your good"

I have meet about 30 of these accomidating women looking for generous males.
Never pay over 150.00 and always ask for a description.

If she says 200.00 go ahead then show up and claim you could only get 100.00 from an atm. when she see's cash they will 9 out of ten do it anyhow.

Normal woman that ofter a few drinks you can usually bang within the evening

woman that i have meet are the folowing

Lisa - dingbat from forest park, she wont shut up but good for a quicky for a buck

Jennie-This fat single mother from joliet that i screwed for grocery money

Lorie-A real hot italian ***** that was just pissed at her husband

Something jewis i forgot-This jewish broad who was married but liked to be degraded and screwed in public.

Marie-this one middle aged spanish woman who had an body of a cheerleader and loved to eat ass.. she was just lonley and wanted someone to pay attention to her

Who cares-These two slutty college coeds that i drove in a freind limo around, got them drunk and high them skillfully got them both naked and fucked them one at a time.

So when you get on the line be cool. Make a bland greeting and morph each message to fit what you think the pussy wants to hear. Exchange a few messages and have fun

You get free memberships based on phone numbers. So if your lucky like me and have access to multiple lines you can chat for a very long time.

If you dont hear anything intesting hang up and try again later.

Each time i have invested an hour i have always some away with something.

Sure sometimes you pay. some are free, and honestly when im really horny i have been known to screw an chubby old lady

My words of widom are as follows

"Its all the same in the dark"
"Its all pink"
"Anyone willing to suck my dick is not that bad of a person"

Coming soon WALNUTS MASSAGE PARLOUR GUIDE

Dx2163
07-26-06, 11:54
In terms of 15 dollar topless grindage and 10 dollar clothed grindage dances, this place is barely adequate. Most of the girls have saggy mutated disgusting tits...and the rest are bone thin as a rail.

As far as extras in VIP, those are absolutely inexistant. This club has so many rules it's ridiculuous. I got scammed for a couple hundred going up there to get the same topless dances that I obtained downstairs on a harder than hell couch instead. The room was not private...the bouncers were all over the place in the room and watching on closed circuit. This place is no fun at all. Some of the women will probably do extras outside of the club as long as they are provided with money, drugs, and an assurance that you've known them for at least 4 days.

Would someone please message me on where I can get some extras at a better club?

John Wadd
07-27-06, 00:17
Well, I guess you probably either went too early in the week, dx. Last time I went was on a saturday night and there were 4-5 complete knockouts working not to mention atleast 10 other attractive girls that are not ugly by any means. Like most clubs around here, extras are very tough to come by when a girl is working as it is not tolerated at any level cause they could get shut down. Security officers and cameras are not only there to protect the girl, but also to make sure that you do indeed recieve the services offered in case some jackass decides he doesn't want to pay at the end or worse...can't afford to pay. Overall, HB's is a place where you need to go back several times when a certain girl is working to get more familiar and comfortable before she will just give you her # or go home with you. I could offer a few tips though.

1. Pick a target girl that you want to make your victim and swoop...ask her for a dance and if she is busy request that she come back when she has the oppurtunity.

2. Show her that you have $ and are interested in spending. If she asks if you want another one, always say yes and smile too.

3. If another girl who you don't like comes over, you can turn her down but always be polite. She could be your girls friend so becareful.

4. During a private song, let your hands roam but don't get in trouble. Let her know your enjoying yourself but also try not to attract unwanted attention from others cause it can backfire.

5. It may take some time, but you will definitely know when it is appropriate to ask about meeting outside her job. It may take awhile and one visit will probably not be enough, but play it cool.

I find that selfboasting helps but don't do it too much. If you got it flaunt it, thats a phrase these girls live by. Happy Hunting.

BC Tim
07-27-06, 05:54
MWM,

Thanks for the input on Kris, As I finally was able to call her cell and get in touch with that stuff that was wet. She knows how to do a good deed. Just could not believe the charges here then in the home BC area. But what the fluck gas is higher here also.

Thanks once again and enjoyed that.

Tim

Angela30
07-27-06, 07:16
Why not to spend a weekend in Europe with pretty student in a price of one night in Chicago?

Here it is-

http://www.lefantasy.com/us-in-euro.html

LogansRun
07-27-06, 11:35
Hey Fellow Mongers,

I haven't had time to post lately but here goes. I was out last night cruising the North and Armitage streets. I found a thin BSW w/ Long blonde hair (Wig). I think her name was Lisa? Just west of Kimball on Armitage. Got a CBJTC for .2. Only downfall she had these long ass nails that hurt when she tugged on little Logan. Anyone else know of her? Gave me some sob ass story about the tires on her car wearing out and she needed money for new ones. Told me she had no contact info. Suprisingly there was little LE in the area. I know cause I circled the area a little bit before picking her up. This was at about 2 am. Just wanted to share. Happy hunting.

Jimjamesx
07-27-06, 18:44
Wow for that kind of money do we get to fuck'em too?

HappyGardener
07-28-06, 01:10
Prostitute Solicits Uniformed Cop, Gets Arrested

Suspect Still Asked If He Was 'The Cops'

Get breaking news alerts

(AP) KANKAKEE, Ill. Kankakee Police have arrested a woman for prostitution after she allegedly solicited an officer -- who was in full uniform at the time -- to have sex with her for money.

Police say the officer was driving an unmarked squad car when the woman flagged him down.

After talking for a while, police say the woman offered to perform a sex act with the officer for money.

The officer asked the woman if she knew who he was, and she reportedly replied, "No. Why, are you the cops?"

The woman is not being identified because she has not been formally charged.

(© 2006 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

LogansRun
07-28-06, 02:17
Prostitute Solicits Uniformed Cop, Gets Arrested

Suspect Still Asked If He Was 'The Cops'

Get breaking news alerts

(AP) KANKAKEE, Ill. Kankakee Police have arrested a woman for prostitution after she allegedly solicited an officer -- who was in full uniform at the time -- to have sex with her for money.

Police say the officer was driving an unmarked squad car when the woman flagged him down.

After talking for a while, police say the woman offered to perform a sex act with the officer for money.

The officer asked the woman if she knew who he was, and she reportedly replied, "No. Why, are you the cops?"

The woman is not being identified because she has not been formally charged.

(© 2006 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)Just proves they aren't as smart as they try to be.

Cubiche
07-28-06, 03:46
[QUOTE=Logansrun]Hey Fellow Mongers,

I haven't had time to post lately but here goes. I was out last night cruising the North and Armitage streets. I found a thin BSW w/ Long blonde hair (Wig). QUOTE]There is a he/she matching the above working the area. He/she is about 5'8'', lite skin and likes to wear blond wigs.

LogansRun
07-28-06, 12:43
Had the day off of work today so I thought I would go out and cruise the strolls about Midnight last night. I went and drove around the 47th and Cicero area. I had not been to the area before and since I live on the Northside and I rarely get a chance to go out without dragging the ole lady too or having her question me the minute I walk through the door. Plus I am still new to this scene. Anyway I drove around for about an hour and found nothing. Didn't even see a cracked out one. Saw alot of LE though. So I figured screw this and drove North on Cicero. I saw one cracked out (possibly a guy) BSW with a Blonde wig (What is it with the blonde wigs?) on Cicero just south of North Ave. Took a pass. Did the Armitage/ North ave stroll and saw the same amount of LE and 47th and Cicero. Definately not like the other night when they were almost non existant. I guess I must have been out too early or something. Hope you hunters had better luck than me.

Cheers,

Logan

Chicago Monger
07-28-06, 16:28
You can look down the side streets, often down 51st and also the first few blocks off 47th just east of Cicero. Look around the Citgo Station on 47th.

Hey Crusied down here early in the morning at 5 Am Thursday And also nothing out. I never see Any SWS on 47th St. How Come??? So Dead But I here from others they are here but I have never in my life seen them here. When is the best times And Best Days for This??? any Good Busty Hispanic or Busty Black Women walking this stroll???? Help Someone????

Butchcasidy
07-29-06, 15:49
I was in the neighborhood about noon today and noticed a couple of LE speed down Prarie with lights flashing. Being the curious soul that I am, I took the detour. LE was doing their thing, but a 20ish BSW in white dress with great fun bags, U could see the nips stickin out, was walkin by an empty lot. The truck in front of me slowed down and she kept walkin. He made the U turn into the vacant lot, but she kept walkin. Did not see if he got lucky, but he looked like he would not give up. I had my son with me so I kept driving. If this was one of U mongors from this board, PM me with details.

My dick is gettin hard just thinkin about that fine ass. I think I will go back and see if she is still workin, doubt if she is in this heat, but if she is I'm gonna find a place for her to take a shower an try for multiple pops. Damn did she look fine.

LogansRun
07-29-06, 16:08
Yeah that one for sure was a girl. That or a really good post OP. Hahahahaha. The one on Cicero the other night just might be who you are talking about.

[QUOTE=Logansrun]Hey Fellow Mongers,

I haven't had time to post lately but here goes. I was out last night cruising the North and Armitage streets. I found a thin BSW w/ Long blonde hair (Wig). QUOTE]There is a he/she matching the above working the area. He/she is about 5'8'', lite skin and likes to wear blond wigs.

BackRub
07-29-06, 18:27
Cruised Tuesday, Thursday on North/Polaski/Armitage/Cicero.

Cicero: sting operation noted two weeks ago: 5'5" blonde, big breast, walking Roosevelt near Laramie. The decoy was very cute with blue or green eyes. She stuck to south side and was carrying large bag. At first, I thought she was lost and stopped to give her a ride. Seriously, I was not interested in dating, I thought she had missed her bus and it was hot. She got nasty and I told her I did not want trouble. Whenever the black and whites are missing, the undercover are working their decoys. Tuesday, I saw two or three strung out women largely ignored by the mongers. I guess even you guys have your standards. They were working south of the ol' Shamrock hotel to Cermak.

North: I counted about 6 girls in the evening hours and two obvious decoys walking back and forth on Polaski near Armitage. I know they are real because I saw them get in and they stayed gone for more than an hour. Coming back from business downtown last Sunday, I saw a thin black girl who I recognized getting into a car.

Armitage/Polaski: I had a close call with a decoy, or they were watching the HSW carefully. She saw me at Armitage and Polaski and made eye contact. Then walked to Armitage and Harding. I passed within a few feet of her twice and decided something was not right. Sometimes, when things seem too right, they're just right for them. I exited towards North a few blocks east from with an undercover in a red mid-size a few cars back. Fortunately, two vans were maneuvering for parking. I skirted through and left the undercover caught in traffic. Then, I changed direction four or five times until I could exit the area safely. It was close boys. On my way back, I approached from a new direction and watched the setup in my binoculars from a few blocks west. They had a black and white down the road five blocks or so from Harding and another one a few block in front of me. No doubt there was another undercover covering the north side. The HSW was attractive, about 5'4" long black hair in a purple/green dress and sandles. Of course, she also had a bag.

Personally, I think the worst time to look for action is early in the morning. It is best to blend in. This guarantees that you can avoid the real druggies who cannot blend in.

ChicagoScott
07-30-06, 02:11
Around midnight, California between Fullerton and Chicago, about 3-4 sightings of nice younger looking girls. Talked to a couple of them and definitely working. Didn't have time to try, but they're out there.

Jimjamesx
07-30-06, 03:06
around midnight, california between fullerton and chicago, about 3-4 sightings of nice younger looking girls. talked to a couple of them and definitely working. didn't have time to try, but they're out there.
how young? they could be **** and that is jailbait.

ChicagoScott
07-30-06, 10:24
how young? they could be **** and that is jailbait.

they just weren't the old nasty looking ladies. somewhat younger looking. 20's probably

Chi Man
07-30-06, 15:41
First post here. Apologies to Chi Guy--I registered this name before seeing there was a similar name on the board.

Saturday night, 47th and Kilpatrick, around 9:00pm. WSW, looked really good. Got "the look" and swung back around--but somebody had already swooped her up. If it was any of you guys, would love to hear the details. She looked a lot like the girl Chicago Monger posted a few days ago under the name "wsw 47 c".

Also a heavier BSW on the viaduct around the same time--have seen her before, usually walking with another BSW.

Thanks for all the great info you guys share!

Jimjamesx
07-30-06, 17:00
Hopefully they'll be out next weekend when I'll have some money. I'm sick and tired of these old hags walking the street. I'm really sick of the big mamma jammas with big guts hanging over their snatches. I wanna see some tight bodies out there.

Rileym
07-30-06, 19:47
I did a brief cruise just now, about 20 minutes ago, saw an amazing BSW walking north on state street, one block south of cermak. Never saw her before and when I turned around she was picked up already. From the looks of her, no more than 20 y/o, thin, wearing a tight shirt that showed off her assets which had to be at least a see and jeans shorts that went past the knee. Good hunting.

Also, minimal le except watch for one of the flashing blue cameras north of cermak on state.

R

Yogi Bear #2
07-31-06, 19:54
Does anyone know anything about SW's in Rogers park? I drive around there and it seems there should be something. The drive up and down Clark is usually interesting.

Thanks,

Yogi

Iceman007
08-01-06, 01:46
I was on my way home tonight and decided to drive thru the Midway stroll. The timing was around 11pm and there were 2 BSW's I saw. One at Pulaski & 47th and the other at 48th and Cicero. I had no intention at all of any pickups as I was just driving home in observation mode.

Just giving a quick report as to what is out there.

Rileym
08-01-06, 16:20
My old Rogers Park stroll:

On Broadway from Peterson/Hollywood up to Devon, west on Devon to Clark, north on Clark to Howard. Also east and west on Pratt and Morse from Sheridan to Clark. Morse has an eye in the sky at the L tracks, watch out. Also, don't forget the side streets. Use to see alot of activity one block west of Clark between Pratt and Howard on that north bound one way street right next to the RR tracks.

Keep an eye out, LE is always hunting, and you actually drive by a police station on Clark this route.

Good luck

Are

Mr Fat G
08-01-06, 20:11
Hey mongers!

Has anyone notice a camera on the street pole, on the corner of 47th and Cicero. it is right in front of J J fish resturant, I seen it there last night, it didnt even had that blue light on the top, has anyone seen it?

Be safe guys

Mr Fat G

Parttimer
08-01-06, 22:05
I was all over this weekend-stuff to do. went down 47th from central to pulaski on saturday morn @ about 5:00AM-saw 3 wsw one wearing a bikini top/jeans and 2 more right by pulaski at the shell. All in their 40's and worn out at that-not worth looking at again. There was one larger wsw near central at the citgo wearing a black mini and white top-stopped in to grab a fanta and ended up talkig to her-took a pass but she was pretty cool. Had an appointment that took me through that area again that night at about 8:30 and there was 1 HSW by Trilla barrel closer to western (in the dark), but did not have the time or motivation-I am more of a people watcher.

George W. Bush
08-02-06, 00:16
A lot of intersections seem to have sprouted cameras. When you guys are stopped at a light, take a look and you'll see exactly what I mean-there are a LOT of them. I always flip them the bird just in case they are looking.

Butchcasidy
08-02-06, 02:28
Every once in a while I check out this site http://www.chicagocrime.org/types/prostitution/
it is usually about a month old for its posts, but it gives a fairly accurate listing of where to be careful.

BC

Bedroom Eyes
08-02-06, 19:55
Been a while since I cruised Armitage/North so a few days ago I did. Not much to look at, a few really scary druggies and that's about it. The heat had to be a factor. Later that evening I hit paydirt around California. Esmerelda, latin, skinny with not much on top but cute and clean. Found a cozy spot and did the bbbj for 30. Doesn't have digits to give out and said she only does this once in a while for extra cash. LE was pretty busy that night to so I consider myself lucky on both fronts!

Pretty Boy 96
08-05-06, 15:45
I've posted about the cameras before? No one seem to comment on it oh well, the other night I did see 2 wsw right in front of the karavan? At first it looked like a sting but I did see one get in and no lights action both looked ok

Be safe and becareful mongers

Hole Shot
08-06-06, 11:32
Hey fellow Mongers, anyone have information on where to pick up Mexican women of all ages? Social clubs, bars, private clubs? I usually cruise 26th but lots of he/shes. Thanks.

GoldenGreek
08-07-06, 01:43
Hey fellow Mongers, anyone have information on where to pick up Mexican women of all ages? Social clubs, bars, private clubs? I usually cruise 26th but lots of he/shes. Thanks.If you get any good info, pm with it please!! Love my latinas!!

MWM
08-07-06, 14:06
where on 26th St do you find the latina sw's...women?

Boko
08-07-06, 18:00
I ran into a cute BSW on 47th near Rockwell. She said her name was Dee Dee. She wanted $ for full service. I wasn't sure it was worth the cash, but she is very cute, dark with nice tits. Has anyone seen this girl? I have her digits, if anyone is interested.

JohnnyBeBad
08-08-06, 11:52
Sat.morning 5am. Picked up Sultanna a tall(nice legs) b/sw on 5th Ave.(Maywood) just north of Roosevelt Rd. Said her nickname was HOOVER. She wasn't too far off. This lady was a total GFE. Ended up at the Chicagoland Motel on Ogden and did the whole 4 hrs. She was a maniac. Got off three nuts and a long relaxing shower with her doing most of the work. Never mentioned money and I ened up giving her a hundred. Well worth it.She has a cell phone, but it is turned off right now. She lives in an apt.on 5th in the 2000 block.

Before I picked her up, I saw a b/sw on Roosevelt Rd.at 13th. Unusual to find someone there . There was another b/sw on 5th right at Roosevelt. All at around 4:30-5 am.

Bend It
08-08-06, 19:18
How About The Big Mama Jamas With Big Black Titties??? It Seems like Bend it has good luck on These Big Titties on Madison. I would even cruise down there too but In case I ever got pulled over I got a Few anti Bush Political Stickers on My Car... So Forget it Man. but Bend Tell Me more of The Madison ave. Big Black Titties. Any phone numbers or E Mails??? Keep Us Updated then...... Later MAN....

Madison (and Cicero) are hit and miss - sometimes you just get lucky.

Paul Stearn
08-10-06, 07:39
It was bound to happen and I'm sure now that it's started all of the cities will partake.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2006/08/09/state/n125914D80.DTL

GoldenGreek
08-10-06, 16:18
It was bound to happen and I'm sure now that it's started all of the cities will partake.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2006/08/09/state/n125914D80.DTLI wish they would have posted pics

Ms Lady1234
08-10-06, 17:30
Ahhh UMMM they have been busting these CL girls for quite sometime now.

I also heard that they have this new invention called a microwave.

It cooks your food really fast!

HappyGardener
08-11-06, 08:04
There have been several busts in the NW suburbs in the hotels up there. the news reports never actually refer to CL, but say something like: "the accussed used an internet bulliten board to advertise her services."

Tornacl
08-11-06, 18:40
I live near Clark and Maple, a couple of blocks west of the Viagra Triangle. I have been surprised to see some BSWs working the area. They don't stay very long but have been walking Clark north towards Division.

I have no idea if this helps but figured I would toss it out there.

Bildo
08-13-06, 10:40
Found myself on 47th Street on my way to Midway eary Friday morning. There was a heavy BSW and a cute HSW with glasses east of Western. Saw 4 WSW on the K streets between 5:30 and 6:30. One shoulder length redhead and one skinny girl with long red hair with a brunette, all appeared doable. Did not have time to partake due to arrival of friend at Midway. Saw one tired looking WSW at Cicero McDs at 7:30 on return.

Chicago Monger
08-13-06, 12:07
For the last couple of weeknds it seemed like its the same three girls. Lisa wsw blonde, she just walks Noth Paulina and Wood. The tall bsw I watched actully wave at LEO. I guess they don't bother her. And a real skinny hsw, this one walk North and Oakly.

No new meat!

No1Ambroz
08-14-06, 02:40
I was on my way home Sunday and decided to come down Cicero around 11. There was a BSW @ 13th and that was it all the way down Cicero. I even took a side trip on 47th for a few miles and saw nothing but LE.

HappyGardener
08-15-06, 21:49
Picked up Marissa tonight at the McDonalds at North and Grand. Sweet girl, sing-song high pitched voice. $26 did the trick for a BBBJ with CIM and spit out my window. No digits to give out. Skinny little thing with a very tight ass. Could be fun to tag sometime

MWM
08-16-06, 12:01
Opps. I accidently posted this as a new forum.

Cruised 47th St and Cicero yesterday and only saw one cute BSW in several passes. Got a call from one of my regulars and dashed to go see her.

Last week I also cruised the same area and did see a couple, but not much. Saw Tami who I dated before she got too fucked up, but last week she looked really high. Had a small bandage on her arm, so I assume she's shooting up and going down hill fast, so I passed. Ended up picking up Celia, HSW who was real cute. BJ was not great with an HJ finish. I will see her again but for FS next time. Real nice ass and legs that might be fun. Senior members PM me for digits if you have some to trade.
Report this Post
to a Moderator

Midwest Roam
08-18-06, 08:12
Cruised 47th st 5-5:30am- saw 1 BSW, 2 WSW. The BSW was dressed too good, didn't look like sting but have heard TVs tend to dress like movie SWs. Wasn't looking for drama, so kept going.

Found a late 30 yo, WSW, shoulder length brunette nice body near Pulaski. Got a BBBJCIM, offered a jackson, she wanted a lincoln too, but settled for a few extra washingtons. Very good oral skills. No digits, said she just checked out of a People's Republic of Illinois hotel.

On the way back saw a skanky WSW. No interest for me.

My observations:

Haven't seen anything on Cicero for years (Hissoner Daley (Emporer for Life) doesn't want anyone to see SWs while driving to one of his multi-million dollar boondogles, Midway)

Most women out early weekday mornings are civilians on their way to work. Leave them alone. Hassle them and the heat will really come down.

Watch where you park, lots of people comming to work. We had one guy drive by and park 30' in front of us. Luckily I finished and we were gone in minutes. These people must see this frequently and know what's going on. This wasn't good.

Delphi To Go
08-18-06, 08:26
I will be flying into Chicago in the future and would like to know if picking up girls in night clubs is relatively simple or are escorts the way to go. Also, would limo/cab drivers know anything about meeting a girl for overnight in the Chicago area? Reply in forum or PM me are both fine.

Thanks

Midwest10
08-18-06, 11:54
I will be flying into Chicago in the future and would like to know if picking up girls in night clubs is relatively simple or are escorts the way to go. Also, would limo/cab drivers know anything about meeting a girl for overnight in the Chicago area?

Thanks

I was going to fire away on this one but I decided to be nice!

So my response is I sure you will do fine on both fronts in our beautiful city.

Good luck and let us know h0w you did

Chitown Clown
08-19-06, 17:19
Picked up Marissa tonight at the McDonalds at North and Grand. Sweet girl, sing-song high pitched voice. $26 did the trick for a BBBJ with CIM and spit out my window. No digits to give out. Skinny little thing with a very tight ass. Could be fun to tag sometimeHmm. Last I checked, North and Grand ran parallel. Can you restate the intersection?

Thanks!

Indian79
08-19-06, 22:48
Are there any tips to find good ones on Craigslist?

Do we have a rules list like the for mongers?

JM1966
08-20-06, 08:37
Grand turns into a diagonal after Western. Grand crosses North between Cicero and Pulaski.

Hmm. Last I checked, North and Grand ran parallel. Can you restate the intersection?

Thanks!

Zoomie
08-20-06, 08:55
Hmm. Last I checked, North and Grand ran parallel. Can you restate the intersection?

Thanks!

Grand runs at a diagonal and intersects North Ave....near Kostner

Jimjamesx
08-20-06, 09:31
Was out last night around 9:30 on Cicero between 47th and Archer I saw a bsw looked like she was too young and I saw a wsw with a nice body and well dressed but the face was tore up and she looked like she had no teeth so I passed. Went down 47th St from Cicero to California and on the corner on 47th & Puaski there was a redheaded wsw in a white miniskirt walking and looking back at traffic like she was nervous. I pulled to the curb to see if she'll come over but she didn't so I let that one go. About 11:30 I decided to go get something to eat and go up Cicero all the way to Belmont to see if any possibilities. It used to be a lot of action down that way few years ago but now dead. About !2am went back down 47th & Cicero and by the Mobil gas station on Cicero there was a wsw in tight jeans and a curvy ass walking. I pulled up to meet her but she kept walking. I hate it when some of these cunts act like their shit doesn't stink. Then I went east on 47th and just before I got to California there was a wsw in a t-shirt and loose shorts walking. I pulled over and she gave me eye contact. She was cute but looked like she has a gut hanging over her snatch and I wanted something skinnier so I passed. Though I didn't sample anything the thrill of the hunt got me excited.

Member #3952
08-20-06, 13:54
Picked up a wsw near Lawrence and St. Louis. BBBJCIM. Great effort on her part. No digits however. 6 on looks on the sw scale.

HappyGardener
08-20-06, 22:51

Thanks!

The first time I wrote the report I was going to use all three street names. Then I couldn't remember the street. I almost said it was one of the K streets.
It is Kostner. it is the MCDonalds where Grand, Kostner and North have the 6 way intersection

Sorry for the confusion. I wanted to differentiate it from the McDonanlds down near Humboldt Park and the Armory building.

Sabian0615
08-21-06, 02:00
http://www.chicagopolice.org/ps/list.aspx#

Anyone on the list been in these shoes? Share your experience with those who have not been. Take note on the he-she's recently snagged.

Just a heads up. The people in my neighborhood: near Midway, are now kinda doing a neighborhood watch thing. They are taking pictures of the cars that pull over for the SW's along 47th and in that area. Also, pictures of plates. They are supposed to be going to beat meetings and Aldermen to get an ordinance to include the license plate number of mongers caught to be put on the website or find out if they can start their own web page to list those trolling the neighborhood and caught on video or stills picking up the SW's or soliciting them or undercovers. A couple mongers have given their digits and/or business card to their favorite girls and those girls are giving up what they know to stay on the street and not get arrested. Especially when a 2nd offense can get them sent to IDOC (IL Dept of Corrections). Looking for that elusive $20 SW that looks like a porn actress and settling for a diseased crack ho may have a higher price tag soon.

Neophyte
08-22-06, 21:00
Thanks for the excellent mongering training guys! I recently broke my SW cherry, and played safe due to your information (no valuables in vehicle, circle block checking for LE, cop check once SW in car, etc.).

From what I gather, my North Side find was rare. Picked up Nancy on Sheridan just North of Foster (actually she walked over to a side street for pick up) at about 1:00am a couple of Saturdays back. She was surprisingly well-mannered and compliant. BBBJCIM = .2. Had my fingers up her a—and p---y while she worked. Got digits, but I’m hesitant to share as I haven’t called her yet.

Had occasion to be on the South Side this past Sunday. Made my way over to the infamous 47th St. at about 9:00pm. Found a BSW (forgot name!) with incredible, huge tits on 47th East of Kedzie. (This is further East than you guys usually troll, right?) 30-ish, very pretty face, not fat, but she’s a drinker and nutty. (But oh, those big juggs!) Talked her down from .3 to .2 (“all I have on me”) -- she started a decent BBBJ, but then got chatty. I was telling her how I wanted her number so I could call her and f--- her p---y next time. She got horny (allegedly) and told me that she wanted to take me to her house and f---. Should have been a red flag! Little Neo did the thinking for a few minutes, but fortunately she needed to make a couple of stops which gave me the opportunity to calm down and think straight. I ditched her at the 2nd stop without completing the deed. Even though I didn’t get total satisfaction with her, I DID get the high of hunting for and snagging her. Some guys fish, some guys golf.

Dick Tracy
08-22-06, 23:23
Saw a possible wsw at Austin/290 - it was raining slightly and she was going to a rest room at the first gas station off 290. I stopped for gas, she definitely gave me a look. Denim skirt, red top, and dirty blonde hair (untidy). Went back an hour later to look for her - no luck. It was raining a little heavier by then. Went back and did a North Ave stroll - checked out a few bars on route - nothing special. Just a couple of bsw crack ****** yelling for me to come back.

Ms Lady1234
08-23-06, 02:33
Neophyte,

"Had my fingers up her a—and p---y while she worked. "

Tell us honestly... did you smell your fingers?

What did they smell like?

How fast did you wash your hands after dropping that ho off?

Stay safe, strap up

Midwest10
08-23-06, 07:40
Thanks for the excellent mongering training guys! I recently broke my SW cherry, and played safe due to your information (no valuables in vehicle, circle block checking for LE, cop check once SW in car, etc.).

From what I gather, my North Side find was rare. Picked up Nancy on Sheridan just North of Foster (actually she walked over to a side street for pick up) at about 1:00am a couple of Saturdays back. She was surprisingly well-mannered and compliant. BBBJCIM = .2. Had my fingers up her a—and p---y while she worked. Got digits, but I’m hesitant to share as I haven’t called her yet.

Had occasion to be on the South Side this past Sunday. Made my way over to the infamous 47th St. at about 9:00pm. Found a BSW (forgot name!) with incredible, huge tits on 47th East of Kedzie. (This is further East than you guys usually troll, right?) 30-ish, very pretty face, not fat, but she’s a drinker and nutty. (But oh, those big juggs!) Talked her down from .3 to .2 (“all I have on me”) -- she started a decent BBBJ, but then got chatty. I was telling her how I wanted her number so I could call her and f--- her p---y next time. She got horny (allegedly) and told me that she wanted to take me to her house and f---. Should have been a red flag! Little Neo did the thinking for a few minutes, but fortunately she needed to make a couple of stops which gave me the opportunity to calm down and think straight. I ditched her at the 2nd stop without completing the deed. Even though I didn’t get total satisfaction with her, I DID get the high of hunting for and snagging her. Some guys fish, some guys golf.

Hey Neo,

Great report and great job covering your tracks and negotiating prices down! You are going to have a lot of fun at this. Keep us up to date!

Marcino
08-23-06, 17:11
Long time reading reports first time posting.

Well I was out on North Ave and Milwaukee at 3 am. I saw a WSW with black pimp on Milaukee south of North and saw a couple on North west of Central Park. Were many cars waiting for them.

Moments
08-23-06, 19:51
Any info on this girl? She claims to be from Chicago...

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/197993649.html

R Traveler
08-23-06, 19:56
Moments.

I believe she is from Chicago. She advertises on a Chicago message board.

Past Tense
08-23-06, 22:14
Check http://www.midnightchicago.com/indy-delilah.htm, she has a few reviews on TER. Looks pricey but nothing special.

-pt

Jasper Malloy
08-23-06, 22:36
It was a little nutty last night on North - there were a bunch of SWs out at about 1:30 (say, six or seven between Western and Pulaski, a few I recognized), then there weren't, then there were a bunch of LE out, then there weren't, then there were a bunch of SWs again. Saw this one in particular - looked about 19, slender, Latin, wearing pink and white, north side of North, maybe about 3AM. I was in disbelief about her being a SW, so I had to swing around and look again. 3 other cars did exactly the same thing. She crossed the street, hopped in one, and she was gone.

Ended up with one of the usual suspects (I never get her name, HSW, about 5'6, about 130, dark hair, about a 6 from a distance, 5 close up). East of California, I believe. CBJ, .2, yadda yadda... nothing worthy of mention.

I must be getting bored.

Pretty Boy 96
08-26-06, 11:35
This girl I thought was a cop in the oddest of places? and during the day ?
I swoop back around when she gave me the eye! when she did that I almost crashed the car in front of me I did see another hawk out there? Who ever you are you lucky dogg ! I know he got her when I came back she was gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a true gem which are harder and harder to find

I'll only give out her location and time to senior memebers

Jimjamesx
08-26-06, 18:02
It looks like u saw her around North Ave. If not where was this?

Lakecoguy
08-26-06, 18:41
I been a hobbiest for about 10 tens years. On occasion I would need to make a phone calls that I would perfer that my family or employer not to have a record of.
Yes you can use pay phones but that is not allways convenient.

Which brings me to disposable chell phones that can be purchase cheaply. You can buy these phones and minutes using cash so that they are not tracable. Some of these phones need to registered to activate them.

I would like to hear from others about there experiences buying and using a phone like this.

Ideally I would like a cell phone that can not be traced back to me.

Thanks

Jasper Malloy
08-26-06, 22:30
The one pictured below - that is definitely the southwest corner of Belmont and Central. Bought a few suits at Jack Robbins back in the day.

GoldenGreek
08-27-06, 11:51
The one pictured below - that is definitely the southwest corner of Belmont and Central. Bought a few suits at Jack Robbins back in the day.If thats the case it might just be a hot Polish broad! Polish broads in that area dress very skimpy all the time.

Slim
08-27-06, 15:01
...Ideally I would like a cell phone that can not be traced back to me.

If you have a phone that takes a sim, try to get it unlocked. Once it's unlocked you can buy a pre-paid sim (do google search). Swap the sim and you are anonymous. It's a lot easier to hide a sim card than a phone.

Chicago Monger
08-27-06, 22:37
There wasnt anything out between Ashland and Damen.
But, the was a few from Western to Polaski. A really hot blonde over by Mcdonalds. I lost her to a Corvette.

I saw her agian over by the walgreens. She cut accross the lot. Three cars tried to pick her up, plus me but she kept walking. I pulled around and to the street as she walked down the sidewalk. The car infront of me stopped also, but I stopped too, figured what the hell, maybe I'll get lucky. She motioned with her hand and I looked in my rearview and saw a a marked Leo pull up behind us. She kept walking. I just pretended that I needed to go straight and the guy in front of me just stopped to double park or something. I went around the car infront of me and left.

Close but no cigar

Ump1969
08-28-06, 01:34
I am noticing more action on south Cicero Ave. Between 87th and 95th and south of 147th St. Be aware that this is taking place after midnight. Traffic gets light and it is easier for Uncle Leo to spot things. Be careful of the girls hanging around the complex just west of Cicero and just north of the RR tracks in Oak Forest. They are looking for a quick fix and pimps and dealers are hanging around. Stay safe!

Jimjamesx
08-28-06, 06:58
I know what your talking about on my way to work last Thursday I pulled into the Phillips 66 gas station on Cicero across from the bowling alley and there were two young, drugged out girls(possibly wsws) asking people for a ride and money. A brunette was sitting on the stoop eating old Beggars pizza and there was a blonde doing the begging. Fortunately they found a sucker on a pick-up truck to give them a ride and /or he probably got lucky too. As for the blonde I've seen her before on Cicero in Oak Forest. She is more of an alcoholic and she looks lke a thief too. Anyone willing to take a chance let the board know how she is and as for Oak Lawn area I hardly see any action over there.

Ms Lady1234
08-28-06, 21:39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakecoguy

Ideally I would like a cell phone that can not be traced back to me.

Can you say Kenny Rogers?

I Pickum Up
08-28-06, 22:50
Well it has been a while since I have posted and I have found a few nice gems out there on the Midway Stroll.

First there was Denise BSW in her 40's not a real looker but cheap and good at her job she has short pulled back hair always wears a skirt and is usually on 47 between California and Washtinaw. .25 CBJ to completion got digits for her but have not checked them to see if they work yet.

Next I found Ms. Sassy (Thats what she told me) on 47th near Archer av. BSW High 20's Low 30's looks young very clean smelled great nice perfume black straight hair with red or orange highlights nice rack she was wearing some cutoff jeans and a wife beater shirt with another shirt over it. CBJ .35 very nice and slow to completion and even asked me if I liked it. Most don't even care! Wanted to give her a tip but I figured I paid more for the service so she already got it. Got digits for her also I have verified these and they work but have not had the time to repeat.

Both of these were found during the week last week after midnight.

Today I seen someone the was M.I.A. for a long time I found Nicole (Popeye) I had wished I had more time and Money I would love to do FS with her. She was back in her old stomping grounds around 47th and a couple blocks before Archer. Felt bad for her in the rain swooped her up and got a CBJ for .30 plus a ride to Walgreens. Dropped her off at a Laundrymat on 55th and St. Louis. She still has no phone.

Well thats all my finds for the last couple weeks. Times are hard I am out of work so I have not been out mongering as often as I used to.

Stay safe all!

/I

Dick Hertz
08-30-06, 08:47
Out on North after 2am and there was Leo but west of western I found a chubby wsw who called herself mercedes, lol and got a bbbj for .25 but she had some problem with her tooth so I had to finish russian. On my way home near Pulaski saw a hws name veronica. Have not since her for some time so I had to stop. Got a good bbbj for .2 but no contact number.
Although the rain chase away so of the girls it does stop Leo from getting there lazy asses from out of there cars. Stay safe.

Cold Prick
08-30-06, 23:39
Has anyone tried craiglist.com?

I'm thinking about trying it out for the first time and would like to know if its the real deal or a scam.

HappyGardener
08-31-06, 01:02
Has anyone tried craiglist.com?

I'm thinking about trying it out for the first time and would like to know if its the real deal or a scam.

Uhmmm CP, there is a whole section of this forum devoted to CL. You need to dig a little deeper when you start looking at the forum listings.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=873

Captain Stiffy
08-31-06, 05:31
"Has anyone tried craiglist.com?" Way to make your first post.

CoolGuy999
08-31-06, 18:30
Can anyone recommend a good AMP in downtown.

Traveler One
08-31-06, 19:40
"Has anyone tried craiglist.com?" Way to make your first post.Hey ya gotta start somewhere. Yes, there are some real girls on C/L some are scams, some are LE, some are hot the ones I have banged are not hot.

Iceman007
09-01-06, 01:16
I too found Nicole on Thursday afternoon just where I Pickum Up did. I remember Nicole from the past and I agree with IPU that she would probably be great for FS. She has an ass that is dynamite. I opted for just the plain and simple this time around. But I tell you that girl could suck the chrome off a bumper that is for sure.

Then again.... hard to find a car that still has a chrome bumper these days.

Traveler One
09-01-06, 03:04
I too found Nicole on Thursday afternoon just where I Pickum Up did. I remember Nicole from the past and I agree with IPU that she would probably be great for FS. She has an ass that is dynamite. I opted for just the plain and simple this time around. But I tell you that girl could suck the chrome off a bumper that is for sure.

Then again.... hard to find a car that still has a chrome bumper these days.Maybe that is because all of the chrome has been sucked off?

Dick Hertz
09-01-06, 06:14
Have anyone notice the two cameras on Cicero. One is at the corner of 47th and the other is at Archer. They look the same as the blue lights but they are not in the box with the cpd marking and no blue lights. I write this because alot of girl work near by.

On with the report, you would think there was a donut convention the amount of Leo that was out. All the spots 47th, Cicero and North were dead but I did find a hsw on Cicero just south of Fullerton. Cannot remember the name but it started with a m like mary or marey. Late 20ish 5'2" nice t&a looks rates a 6 give a good bbbj for .2 but no contact number.

Be carefully.

Bend It
09-01-06, 09:24
Can anyone recommend a good AMP in downtown.

I see you posted this message in both this section and the massage section. Did you read the sections?

MWM
09-01-06, 13:54
Nicole is a real looker and a good c%&ksucker at that. I dated her 3 times in the last year but she never had a working phone. Too bad because I'd love to have taken her to a room for an extended romp. if anyone ever gets a phone number for her please pass it on. I can trade numbers too. the problem with her is that she's never out long before getting busted again.

Bend It, the cameras you are looking at are probably for traffic control/citations. I ran a red light last year while cruising through the intersection at 47th and Western and received a ticket in the mail 2 weeks later with a shot of my front and back license plates. My wife opened it and wanted to know what the hell I was doing way "over there in the ghetto". I said I was on my way back from Midway airport from a business trip and she dropped it. Good thing she didn't question it since we live in the other direction from Midway.

Jimjamesx
09-01-06, 19:41
Why do u guys call this Nicole girl Popeye?

Iceman007
09-01-06, 23:56
Jimjamesx,

The reason all of us call Nicole "Popeye" is because literally her right eye is "popping" out of her head actually the eye socket. The story is she is going to have surgery to fix it but the doctors are too scared to try because she could lose her sight in it. She said it happened because she got hit and has some type of cyst behind it. That is the story I have heard ever since I met her. She always has her eye covered whether it is with sunglasses or her long blonde hair covering it.

If she did not have that problem I doubt she would even be on the streets as she is a quite nice looking girl. Kind of small up top but has a killer butt.

To the fellow mongers who have had the pleasure of meeting her, what story has she given you guys about her eye?

Jimjamesx
09-02-06, 05:04
Jimjamesx,

The reason all of us call Nicole "Popeye" is because literally her right eye is "popping" out of her head actually the eye socket. The story is she is going to have surgery to fix it but the doctors are too scared to try because she could lose her sight in it. She said it happened because she got hit and has some type of cyst behind it. That is the story I have heard ever since I met her. She always has her eye covered whether it is with sunglasses or her long blonde hair covering it.

If she did not have that problem I doubt she would even be on the streets as she is a quite nice looking girl. Kind of small up top but has a killer butt.

To the fellow mongers who have had the pleasure of meeting her, what story has she given you guys about her eye?
U know what Iceman I must have seen her about a month ago. I was on 47th and Kedzie when this Nicole was walking down 47th. I pulled over to see if she'll get in but she kept walking. She must not date black guys:( Anyway earlier I met a wsw named Lisa on 26th and Cicero. We did fs for $.40 it was average service but a little rushed. I'm still in search for my Greek godess.

Vahll
09-02-06, 05:23
Took north past harlem to cicero, Saw a few SW atleast I think they were, I'm kinda new at this then took cicero around the general area ended up on irving park. It was pretty dead and I wasnt exactly sure how to approach to see if they were.

Well reguardless only time will give that knolwelge, Oh and LE was pretty thick. Must have seen atleast 5 cars in half an hour.

Tonya7585
09-03-06, 02:09
I was helping her get started

What a Co·incidence !!

Yours Truly was 'just wondering' about some·thing , too =

How come your Handle here is Tonya

... but the photos you attached are labelled jessica ???

Boko
09-03-06, 09:02
I read the recent discussions regarding Nicole and thought I'd toss my experience into the mix. I was out a couple weeks back and spotted Nicole along 47th at the bar just before Archer. I had never had the pleasure of her company and I must say the reason for this was the eye. But, having read numerous positive reports on the board, I swung around and picked her up.

The long and the short of it is that I had a nice time. Nicole is sweet. She certainly knows her French, the language rolls around her tongue with ease. She responded without hesitation to my request to speak more slowly, she is quite a deep speaker with much finesse to her accent. We moved on to other subjects, a nice discusion of missionary work finishing up with a hard, very in-depth conversation in the style o'the doggie.

Nicole gave me a phone number, but calls don't go through. She said that she had her phone stolen and was waiting to get a new one. Bullshit or truth?

BOKO

Zoomie
09-03-06, 20:08
Took north past harlem to cicero, Saw a few SW atleast I think they were, I'm kinda new at this then took cicero around the general area ended up on irving park. It was pretty dead and I wasnt exactly sure how to approach to see if they were.

Try to make eye contact, that's the surest way to tell. Generally, civilians may glance at you, but won't make prolonged eye contact. If they hold your gaze or even nod, BINGO!...its a good chance you've found a SW.

Chicago Monger
09-03-06, 22:55
When cruise'n Friday night on North. Ashland to Western dead. And Western to Polaski had a lot of Leo. Leo unmarked had cars pulled over everywhere. Seemed like they wanted things cleaned up'd for the holidays.

Polaski North and Grand triangle seemed to be the place, Saw 4 SW, one white blonde and 3 hsw.

To much LEO though. This was from 11 pm till about 230am

Chicago Monger
09-03-06, 23:04
Tried a daytime run. Cicero between 47th and Archer saw 3 bsw.
I Decided to go back to the Polaski Grand North run agian. But this time in the day.

I was about 4 pm and as soon I a got there, I spot a wsw with blonde hair and slim. When she gets in she asked if I am into anything kinky. Interesting, She then tells me about her regulars. Three of them are chicago cops.
One cop likes her to use a dildo on him and another brings a small 1/8" round rod that he likes in his penis. Holy Shit, CPD.

She said her name was Erin from Eagle River WI. We go to No tel for FS bbbjcim no spit. She sucks a mean one balls licking. deep throat an likes ass play. No rush, she just likes to play.

Dick Tracy
09-04-06, 00:59
When cruise'n Friday night on North. Ashland to Western dead. And Western to Polaski had a lot of Leo. Leo unmarked had cars pulled over everywhere. Seemed like they wanted things cleaned up'd for the holidays.

Polaski North and Grand triangle seemed to be the place, Saw 4 SW, one white blonde and 3 hsw.

To much LEO though. This was from 11 pm till about 230amDid the same. Friday night (1AM - 2:20AM). Saw three Police busts on Madison between Austin and Cicero. Two blocks north of Cicero on North Ave had it's usual BSW's - one thin one that looks rather nice (have not pick her up). North Ave was stangely quiet, unlike other nights I've been out. Then did a stroll around Kedzie and North. Picked up Gisella (HSW - 7 on the SW scale (imo)). CBJ for $30 - decent performance, and not rushed. Very clean, will definitely date her again - she does crack, but she was extremely clean and "sober". I have her digits - willing to trade with senior members only (I tried it to call and it works).

Bishop69
09-04-06, 13:04
Found this list of common terms thought this could help the newbies out :

Abbreviations and Terms:

ABC = american born chinese
ABJ = american born japanese
Agency = a company that manages calls, bookings, and advertising for a group of providers.
AMP = Asian Massage Parlor
analinus = licking anus
Asian = analingus
Asian Cowgirl = girl on top, squatting
ASP = Adult Service Provider, or alt.sex.prostitution newsgroup
ATF = all time favorite
ATM = ass to mouth
Aunt Flo = menstruation
babyback = petite, young, attractive Asian
bait and switch = person who shows up is a different one than advertised
bareback = without condom
BJ = blowjob = oral sex = fellatio
BBBJ = bare back blow job = BJ without condom
BBBJTC = bare back blow job to completion (in mouth)
BBBJTCIM = bare back blow job to completion in mouth
BBBJTCWS = bare back blow job to completion with swallow
BBBJWF = bare back blow job with facial
BBFS = bare back sex
BBW = big beautiful woman
BDSM = bondage, discipline, sado-masochism.
BF = boy friend
BFE = boy friend experience
birdwatching = BBBJTCWS
BLS = ball licking and sucking
Blue Jay = blow job
blue pill = Viagra
BSB = bus stop babe
butter face = everything looks good, but her face
BTW = by the way
cash and dash = ROB who takes the money and runs
CBJ = covered blow job = BJ with condom
CC Rider = full service provider costing $200 or less
CDS = covered doggy style
CFS = covered full service = Sex with condom
CG = cowgirl = girl on top facing you
CIM = cum in mouth
CL = craigslist.org
CMD = carpet matches drapes, typically a natural blonde
CMT = Certified Massage Therapist. A professional masseuse.
Cowgirl = CG = girl on top facing you
cover = condom
cups of coffee = releases
DATY = dining at the y = cunnilingus
DDP = double digit penetration, kitty and anus
Doggie = man behind girl, girl on hands and knees
Doubles = A threesome with two girls and you
DDE = doesn't do extras (PS only)
DDG = drop dead gorgeous
DFK = deep french kissing, open mouth with tongue
DIY = do it yourself (masturbation)
DT = deep throat
EOM = end of message. No text in message body.
facial = cumming on partner's face
FBSM = full body sensual massage
FIV = finger in vagina
FOB = fresh off the boat. Asian immigrant recently arrived in the US.
FOV = finger outside vagina
French = BJ
French Kiss = Kissing with tongue insertion
FS = full service = BJ + Sex
Get Brain = blow job
Get Comfortable = get completely naked
GFE = girlfriend experience. Typically BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY, and MSOG
GND = girl next door
Greek = anal sex, back door
GS = golden shower = urination play
GSM = g-spot massage
hardwood floors = clean shaven kitty
Hat = condom
HDH = high dollar hottie
HJ = hand job = a manual / hand release
HM = high mileage
HME = honeymoon experience, lapdog heaven
HWP = height and weight proportionate
IMHO = in my humble opinion
interpreter = condom
Italian = penis rubbing between butt cheeks
ISO = in search of
Lapdog = person who worships providers to excess.
LDL = low dollar looker (opposite of HDH)
LE = ellie = law enforcement
LK = light kissing, closed mouth
LOS = land of smiles (Thailand)
mamasan = female manager of a massage parlor
MBR = multiple bell ringing = MSOG
MILF = mom I'd like to f-ck
Missionary = man on top, girl on back
mohawk = thin rectangular strip of pubic hair
MP = massage parlor
MP = multiple pops = multiple releases
MSOG = multiple shots on goal = multiple releases
NSA = no strings attached
OWO = oral without condom
OWOTC = oral without condom to completion
papasan = male manager of a massage parlor
party hat = condom
PIV = penis in vagina
PL = Pathetic Loser
PnP = party and play
PO = phone operator
PS = Private Show (Dance)
PSE = Porn Star Experience (everything goes, Bareback)
PV = private viewing (Dance)
RA = relaxation assistant
raincoat = condom
RB = myredbook.com
rimming = analingus
RMP = Russian Massage Parlor
ROB = Rip Off *****
Reverse cowgirl = RCG = girl on top facing away
Reverse massage = you massage her
Roman shower = vomit play
RPG = role playing games
Russian = penis rubbing between breasts = Pearl Necklace = titty fuck
SC = Strip Club
SF = San Francisco
shill = an insider posing as a satisfied customer
SO = significant other
SOG = shot on goal = one release
SOMF = sat on my face
south of the border = gential region
southern france = BBBJ
SP = Service Provider
spanish = ATM = ass to mouth
spinner = very petite, thin girl
STD = sexually transmitted disease
stroll = path frequented by street walkers
SW = street walker
TAMP = Therapeutic Asian Massage Parlor
teabag = man squats and dips balls in partner's mouth
TG = transgender
TGTBT = too good to be true
Tina = crystal meth
TJ = Tijuana
tossing salad = analingus
Troll = rude and hideous PL
Trolling = Posting thinly disguised ads in a discussion forum
TOFTT = Take one for the team. In reference to a new, non-reviewed provider.
TS = transexual
TUMA = tongue up my ass
TV = transvestite
UTF = Untranslated French = BBBJ
WTF = What the fuck?
XOXO = Kisses & Hugs
YMMV = Your mileage may vary. Your service level could be different than reported by others. Applies to everyone, some more so than others.
1/2 and 1/2 = half and half = oral sex + full service
411 = seeking information
420 = 4:20 = marijuana
69 = two people giving each other oral sex at the same time
$ = $100
$$ = $200
$$$ = $300
$$$.5 = $350 (get it?)
incall = You go to her place, or a place she designates.
outcall = She comes to your place, home, hotel room.
two call system = For incall locations. Your first call is to set up the time and get the general directions on where to park. Your second call is made when you arrive to get the specific address / room number

Bishop69
09-04-06, 13:10
Ok guys I am sorry for my long absnece but we have our Commander is Chief to thank for that. Anyway I was wondering how the SW action has ben out south I saw a few out on the east side of (79th & Lakeshore arera) but they looked to be a little too good to be true. I have been seeing a lot more activity on Ashland too usually between 79th - 95th on a Sat night you can catch 5 or 6 decent BSW ( 6 or 7 ). Problem is I have come across a diamond in the rough BBW Blk CG lives out on the southeast side does it all (even 3 somes if she can catch her partner) price is right too Under $ anyway I have a contact Number but like the old saying goes you show me your's and I'll show you mine LOL and yeah I am not restricting this to just senior members.

Who Me
09-04-06, 17:06
Cicero and Diversey: HSW, 30`s, round face, average looks, not bad.

It's about 4:00 in the afternoon.

Have dated this girl before great attitude and a really meaty lower lips.

Usually 25/30

Ump1969
09-05-06, 03:09
Made the tour of 47th from Western to Cicero between 8pm and 9pm. Saw lots of action and actually did not see too much Leo, But in nice weather, there are alsolost of citizens out and some of them are not real fond of hobbyists. Be careful who is around when you stop even if you don't see Uncle Leo.

Also have another thought. It is occasionally interesting just watching traffic. Some of you are really obvious. A girl is walking down the sidewalk eyeing traffic. Several cars will pass her by and then I have actually seen cars do U-turns in the middle of busy 47th Street. Keep in mind if you get in an accident or Uncle Leo gets suspicious and pulls you over I can't wait to hear you try and explain what you are doing in the hood. Most cars take the safer route and go around the block and meet her at the next corner. It's interesting to see as many as 6 cars lined up at a stop sign hoping to be the one she get into. Guys, be safe and not too obvious. If someone else beats you to her, so be it. She'll be out again in 30 minutes or less and she is probably not the only one on the street. Plus being obvious just makes it easier for Uncle Leo and any resident can tell unless they are blind or completely dumb. That can ruin it for the girls as well. I have learned some hard lessons through experience. Remember to use your big head as well as your little one.

Pretty Boy 96
09-05-06, 21:37
Just south lydale on north ave saw a bunch of vice chit chatting? So eyes open out there maybe a sting op going on soon

Be safe and be careful right now !!!!!!!!!

BackRub
09-06-06, 00:03
I did a loop between Polaski (N) to Armitage(E) to Western (S) to North (W) between 5 pm and 8 pm. Early on, I saw one HSW on North (S side) walking quickly alone. She made eye-contact but had a face only a mother would love. Anothe HSW met me in the alley near Lawndale/North (North side). It look too suspicious with four or five guys trying to look busy in the street she walked in from. Later, I saw a strung out thin blonde walking near the supermarket on the North side of North and Western. What a mess! Skin stretched across bone. On Armitage and Hamlin, about 5 pm, I saw something very suspicious: a scar-faced brunnette with a nice new purse. Circling around, I saw a black and white watching me watch her from a few blocks down on Courtland. The brunnette looked real. Say, you don't suppose the cops are using the real hookers to get the johns? After cruising around for some time I saw enough.

Ump1969
09-06-06, 02:38
Backrub:

You might have been correct. This is an old story in Chicago Heights. Several girls told me that there are girls who will front for Leo to avoid getting hit with serious charges. These are ususally girls that keep getting caught and are facing real jail time. The cops will give them a break for helping out, then the girls are supposed to disappear from the neighborhood. So if you see a girl operating within view of vice and she looks like a pro, it might be just what it seems.

Badonkadonk
09-06-06, 13:39
I'll be travelling to downtown Chicago next week from Southern California. Can anyone suggest a good strip club where I can get a good grind and maybe a few extras?

GoldenGreek
09-06-06, 23:58
I'll be travelling to downtown Chicago next week from Southern California. Can anyone suggest a good strip club where I can get a good grind and maybe a few extras?These are not in the downtown Chicago area, but the best are Club O and Industrial Strip.

Bend It
09-07-06, 12:12
I'll be travelling to downtown Chicago next week from Southern California. Can anyone suggest a good strip club where I can get a good grind and maybe a few extras?

No such thing in these parts. Next time, schedule a trip to Houston - LOL!

GoldenGreek
09-07-06, 15:47
No such thing in these parts. Next time, schedule a trip to Houston - LOL!Club O --plenty of extras during the day shift (12-7 ) Also have heard the same about industrial strip.

MongerX
09-07-06, 18:09
I'll be travelling to downtown Chicago next week from Southern California. Can anyone suggest a good strip club where I can get a good grind and maybe a few extras?Well I think anything can be had for the right amount of money, but don't expect anything to happen in the club. You may be able to talk someone into meeting you after her shift but for the amount of money it will cost you could just order up two, possibly three providers for the same.

Member #4242
09-07-06, 19:24

Not in downtown Chicago. But Arnie's in Harvey and BlackCherri in NW Indiana - you will not forget the grind et al.

Midwest10
09-07-06, 21:25
There are no good strip clubs in the Chicago area any more. Unless you've got a time machine you are bet off calling for room service.

MD Bellamy
09-07-06, 21:47
Some new terms here. Perhaps Jackson could them to the list of abbreviations so that we can all speak the same language?

HappyGardener
09-07-06, 22:30
Whats a strip club?

JK :)

Pretty Boy 96
09-08-06, 00:40
You could try the play pin been there once or twice somewhat ok small ok looking girls

Pretty Boy 96
09-08-06, 00:41
You could try the play pin been there once or twice somewhat ok small ok looking girls but its in melrose or stone park area

Member #5481
09-08-06, 10:23
Very funny Happy Gardner.

The only place I have had extras was Industrial Strip. We usually make a night of it and do some gambling at the boats and then head over to the IS.

Jimjamesx
09-08-06, 19:27
Will someone please PM me and explain what are extras and takeout when talking about a strip club. I'd appeciate it and excuse me for beinga little naive.

Captain Stiffy
09-08-06, 20:07
I can't believe that's not completely obvious. Not trying to be a smart ass, but.... what site are you on?

On that subject, I hit the QC clubs last night, & didn't pick up any clues. Any suggestions on approaches that work? I imagine the wrong approach can get you booted.

Paul Stearn
09-09-06, 12:52
I was heading for Midway this morning at 7:00am and saw a number of SWs. WSW on Cicero & North, chunky, about 30 and butt ugly. A BSW at Madison, very thin and dressed to the nines - car in front of me picked her up. Two BSWs just after Lake. And finally a WSW, thin, tall but face left something to be desired, heading west on 47th, just off Cicero. Here's the important thing - no LEO's anywhere in unmarked or otherwise. This may be a good time of day for hunting and I will try it when I return next Wednesday.

Ump1969
09-09-06, 14:22
There has been a lot of discussion lately on a lot of boards over what can be found on Craigs List. I thought this news article might be of interest.

12 Arrested for Prostitution Ads on Web

By Associated Press
Published September 9, 2006, 4:36 AM CDT

LEVITTOWN, Pa. -- Police in Bucks County have charged 12 women after an investigation into prostitutes who allegedly have been advertising on the Web site Craigslist.

After police received a tip in August about alleged prostitutes advertising on the site, investigators called cell phone numbers in local listings that advertised "GFEs" -- girlfriend experiences -- asking for payment in "ro$e$" or "125 donations."

The undercover investigators agreed to meet the women at motels, and almost all 12 were arrested within two minutes, he said.

Several of the women who were arrested had brought along their boyfriends, and five men were arrested on drug charges, police said.

Similar sting operations have led to prostitution charges against women in states including Maryland, New York, Oregon and New Hampshire.

Craigslist spokeswoman Sue MacTavish Best said the site cooperates with law enforcement and has a flagging system that allows users to bring prohibited content to the company's attention so it can be removed.

Zoomie
09-10-06, 20:21
Craigslist spokeswoman Sue MacTavish Best said the site cooperates with law enforcement and has a flagging system that allows users to bring prohibited content to the company's attention so it can be removed.

LMAO. I'm sure the mongers that browse the Craigslist Erotic Services section are going to flag the escorts for prohibited content. What a bunch of PR doublespeak. LOL

CT Michelle
09-10-06, 21:43
Ct's Book Store is even closer to the casinos and you can always find some good reading there

Michelle

Very funny Happy Gardner.

The only place I have had extras was Industrial Strip. We usually make a night of it and do some gambling at the boats and then head over to the IS.

Ump1969
09-10-06, 22:19
Zoomie,

I'm sure as a fellow monger, you realize I am not going to turn in one of my precious angels of mercy. What this means is be safe if you use Craigslist. Uncle Leo can find out who is operating and where. I would not put it past Uncle Leo to set up online stings, like the ones they use to lure pedophiles to police locations. You wouldn't want to be lured to what you believe to be a fun-filled liason with a hot woman and find Uncle Leo. Just be safe.

Zoomie
09-11-06, 00:34
I was just making a sarcastic comment pointing out what a ridiculous statement that spokesperson made.

George W. Bush
09-11-06, 09:47
Thank god consenting adults paying for sex is the most serious crime LEO has to deal with. Guess they've solved all the murders, drug deals, gang problems, drunk drivers, robberies etc.

Just Do Me
09-13-06, 10:33
I cruized 47th quite a few times from afternoon until evening. I saw a few WSW and BSW. I spotted a nice pair of WSW with their man near Pulaski, but they were gone before I could get a closer look.

I found a gem named Nancy around 2pm. She is half Puerto Rican and has a nice looking clothed body and a pretty face for a woman in her late 30's. She wanted .4 for french lessons and I countered with .25 for untranslated. She accepted and off we went. A good time was had by all.

Walnut
09-13-06, 14:24
This last month has got to be the worst pussy month ever. If you have read my other post you know.

I gotta nada of the chat lines,either gay men of fat woman looking to chat, what a waste of time that is. I usually have some luck but nothing

i never see these streetwalkers in the south suburbs near rt 30 where the hell are they?

Getting rubbed my winnie from cl is getting boring, i think she is getting uglier

Getting ripped off at relax off archer is just pissing me off. last time the b*&$# wanted even more then i dont even get a full hour. I just waiting to get attached to a milking machine. Im never going back there again

If i ever try that place in mattesson again im going to shoot myself.

The bookstore across from Gary Airport is getting expensive and service less. PLus im scared im going to get caught in a raid.

I heart about the harlem/higgens they also advertise on cl, but im seem to me to be a waste of money.

Am in the only one or does is seem that massages and getting less erotic and more expensive. The service is worse and the russian Hoes want escort prices for a lame HJ.

anyone know of any message boards that give info other than this one. Anyone have good luck with private providors or not so obvious amp,emp.

I gotta get someone to go get streetwalers with anyone wanna partner ill pay.you drive well take turns

Ump1969
09-13-06, 20:47
Wouldn't you know it? On Monday, I post a report on a news article about stings from Craigslist. Today at the online Trib, there is an article about web sites being the new hooker corners. The basic thrust of the article is that hookers are using web sites. then making dates for cheap suburban motels, where police forces are smaller and there is less of a chance getting caught. Suburban police departments admit that with small departments and budgets, and the amount of time and effort needed to make one bust from an online effort, that it is not a high priority.

Still, as anyone that has ever been caught will tell you, it can be nasty business. The article says some hookers even require references before going to meet a customer(yeah, Shirley, I'll recommend my buddy Tom- he's as much a gentleman as me and just as good in bed, and his cock is clean). If Uncle Leo is going to start perusing Craigslist- be safe!

Yeah- I know, cops are amusing themselves more and more with prostitution busts. Vets of the streets know the story- most hooker busts are low-risk and look good in the news- especially at election time. You try to arrest a dealer, he might shoot at you. You arrest a hooker and the worst part is listening to the sob stories how she never does it and has to feed her kids. What can I tell you fellow mongers- we can't tell the cops who to bust and I doubt we'll get much sympathy from those considering themselves God's chosen people. So do your hunting, and be careful whom you choose. Here's hoping you all find the girl of your dreams at a reasonable price.

Ms Lady1234
09-13-06, 22:41
Whats disgusting about cl is thats any skank with a glamour shot and access to the public library computers can run an ad.

The quality is a crap shoot. Also even more disgusting is chicks posting ads with pimply breakouts all over their asses. Then there is other chicks obviously pimped by the same dude in the same apartment with the blanket shot as a backdrop. Some are disgusting.

Do a search for this chick "magic" and see what I mean ewwww.

Shes not the only one either.

If you are bored and want to search erotic services for these girls. Try typing in random words like "ugly" "rip off" or "pimp."

Its also wise to type in the word "review." There should be tons of mongers giving their opinions.

Either way guys... whoever or whatever you pick up why risk your health?

Stay safe and strap up.

Iceman007
09-14-06, 01:55
Check out the CPD's website guys.

http://www.chicagopolice.org/ps/list.aspx

CPD had another field day conducting two different stings one up north and another on the Midway stroll. They got 15 guys with the towing of 6 cars at Armitage and Pulaski. They got 12 guys with the towing of 10 cars on 47th at Keating. By the way Keating is one block east of Cicero Avenue.

I was actually thru that area today myself on business and noticed a marked squad sitting in the back parking lot of the Starbucks at the corner of Cicero and 47th. I just had a strange feeling something would be going down tonight.

Silver3369
09-14-06, 23:27
Has anyone pickup and girls on Foster, Sheridan or Peterson? Lots of hot girls especially school just started. Saw a hot asian girl by foster and sheridan by the bus stop. Wearing a white mini and talking on her phone. Didn't know if she was working or waiting for the bus. Any help will be grateful. Thanks

Butchcasidy
09-15-06, 01:48
I think everyone has perused the CL erotic services and either called an add, know someone who posts an ad, or is curious how real the pics are. although this is just one sample of nine real CL HOES in Philly who got busted, the smoking gun pics of these beautiful girls does not rewemble the quality of pics I see advertised on CL. IMHO, this just reinforces my thoughts and what I have been told by girls in the businesss, that most of the pics are fake.

Check out the link and tell me if these mug shots are a reflection of the quality of pics we all see on CL

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0913061craigslist1.html

Pather
09-15-06, 05:54
I saw a very attractive, petite blonde in a TSA uniform walking down Higgins, near Manheim. Very attractive! As I drove by, I swear she gave me the look. Looked to be in her 40s, a MILF type. Anyone know her?

Bullshit
09-15-06, 10:27
Ha Silver,
Foster, Peterson, Sheridan are going to be silm to none on any thing worth picking up. I used to live right there and when i got tired of going all the way to north, id take Foster and Peterson east to Sheridan from pulaski . You will she all kind of hott looking hos, but none working.

Any girl working will be a BSW ,on crack, or a man.

One time i was going to pick up a wsw that was at least a 6 and the only thing out after a long night of looking. She walked up to my car at a red light and asked if i could give her money to buy food. I told her i could give her some money but would need her to do something for me as i pointed to my lap. I told her all i had was 25, I had more but i really do think she need money for food, she said that was fine then went behind the bus stop to grab her kid, the kid had to be around 2 or 3.

She said it was fine her kid can wait in the back, I gave her a ten to get some food for the kid and got out of there.

Zoomie
09-15-06, 19:45
...IMHO, this just reinforces my thoughts and what I have been told by girls in the businesss, that most of the pics are fake.

Check out the link and tell me if these mug shots are a reflection of the quality of pics we all see on CL

Craigslist, as well as any other method that providers and hobbyists use, will always have a certain level of YMMV.

I've been with three girls from CL and all three were beautiful and the pictures were accurate. However, one was about 15 lbs heavier than in her picture, but it was definitely her and she was still very pretty. I chose the girls based on based on reviews from a message board that competes with this one.

Here in Southern California, the message board board I used, for the most part, only deals with Craigslist. The guys share information on escorts they meet through CL. Pertinant information like rip off artists, prices, skills, attitude, likeability, and accuracy of pictures are discussed.

That message board also has a "community trust" mechanism where members can issue a "trust" rating to other members who they've received credible information from. For example, on this forum, HoeHoeHoe and I have traded information via PM and I found his information credible and useful. So I would list him as a trusted member. As other people add HHH to their list, his community trust rating would go higher.

I only made appointments with CL girls that received good reviews from "trusted" message board members.

Silver3369
09-15-06, 21:15
Hi Bull,

Yeah you're right. There's too many hot girls, but none working. I was just driving back home a while ago at Ridge, and Clark and there was this super hottie, I mean she's at least an 8 or 9 I swear. Don't know if the girls are willing to make some arrangement or not. Know any girl that does it on a part-time basis?

Thanks for the input

Ump1969
09-15-06, 23:16
I decided to check out the Butch Cassidy link. On seeing the pictures, the first thought that occurred to me was the line from the movie "Robocop"- "I'd buy that for a dollar!". But several hundred- someone should give me a drug test before I provide funds for those ******' hookups. I am not a regular peruser of Craigs list and won't waste my time unless it gets a lot better than what I saw. But I'm open to more info.

Parttimer
09-17-06, 00:30
I saw a very attractive, petite blonde in a TSA uniform walking down Higgins, near Manheim. Very attractive! As I drove by, I swear she gave me the look. Looked to be in her 40s, a MILF type. Anyone know her?Okay, the problem with LE is brought upon the the neighbors getting involved b/c there are PROBLEMS in the area that stifle/corrupt the upbringing of the young. Used condoms in the allys, daughters and wives getting propositioned, just general bullshit that the homeowners dont like. If you went to a ward meeting in Wicker Park, you would hear why LE is there. If you havent noticed, the clothes that the average hottie wears have gotten more whoreish-just 'cause a chick looks at you and is wearing jeans that show off the tramp stamp does not mean she is working. I do understand that when you are at 290 and cicero, it is a cesspool, and almost everyone there is working some angle or another (and if you fuck around with ANYTHING there you are 1 condom thickness away from either Hep c, or HIV or possibly both). I am just saying that when in communities with a sense of community, be cool, and you will continue to find the gem of a soccer mom with a fierce crack problem. BTW, I found a smoking gem named Brooke the other night (complete with a crack pipe and a dealer she had me take her to when it was done) over on 47th by trilla. Very cool, not twichy, about a 7 or 8. I didnt even catch the problem til she asked me for the addtional ride.

LogansRun
09-17-06, 19:41
I wonder just what websites she showed them.

Alleged Prostitute Accused Of Solicting On Web

Bartering Encouraged In Exchange For Money

Get breaking news alerts

(STNG) JUSTICE, Ill. Kristen Faltin charged by the hour. But if you didn't have the cash, the 29-year-old Justice woman was willing to barter for computers, cameras, jewelry and even automobiles.

Faltin worked as a prostitute for six months, using a Web site to solicit her clients, police said.

That Web site encouraged clients to bring gifts when they arrived at her apartment in the 8100 block of West 83rd Place.

Flowers, wine and jewelry would do just fine. "Costume (jewelry) is cool, but real is better," she said on the Web site.

Faltin was arrested Tuesday and charged with one count of prostitution, police said. She also was wanted on a warrant for domestic battery.

Bail was set Wednesday at $50,000. Her next court date is Nov. 3 in the Cook County Courthouse in Bridgeview.

Justice police Lt. Robert Gedville said Faltin is the first person arrested for prostitution in the village in at least 15 years.

"Ms. Faltin was using her apartment as a brothel," Gedville said.

He said Faltin is a "known heroin addict" with whom police have had previous contact.

Police received a tip that she was working as a prostitute, Gedville said.

An undercover officer called Faltin on her cell phone and set up a time to meet her. Once the two agreed on the price of $300 for sex, other officers entered the apartment and made the arrest.

Gedville said Faltin worked alone and was a self-promoter.

"She even showed the undercover officer other Web sites that listed 'approval ratings' from other customers," he said.

Faltin's Web site offered six-hour packages for $1,000, which could be broken into hourly sessions.

SportingLife
09-18-06, 14:56
I too found PR Nancy on 47th right near LaCoco's or whatever that bar/restaurant is called East of Archer (I was looking for Nicole). She was really good. I'd give her a 5.5 on face, but she had a nice body, maybe 8. She did such(k) good work that I has some involuntary mustle jerks while she was lapping away. She asked me to drop her off at her "kids" at 23rd and California and it wasn't much out of my way so I agreed. I wanted her to call me again given her skill level. Her "kids" turned out to be the projects just East of CC Jail. I don't think she was going there for
cake and ice cream (suprise?).

This was from another member's post on the 13th-same girl I imagine

I found a gem named Nancy around 2pm. She is half Puerto Rican and has a nice looking clothed body and a pretty face for a woman in her late 30's. She wanted .4 for french lessons and I countered with .25 for untranslated. She accepted and off we went. A good time was had by all.

SportingLife
09-18-06, 15:01
Was looking for Nicole on 47th in the usual spot when I saw what I thought was her on Archer just East of 47th and Archer. I pulled up and it was a superhot escort quality 18 or 19 y/o. Not wanting to grab her in the intersection given the current situation out there, I said hi, gave her the look and pulled across the street into the gas station and pulled up to the pump. She followed. In the time it took her to walk the 1/4 block, at least 3 cars with mongers circled her and one car with 2 guys cut her off in the gas station lot before she got to me. She probably knew them or picked up 2 dates with them and off she went. SHit! I was just trying to save myself bail and tow but I didn't think that 40 seconds would bring that much competition. In the 5 minutes it took to fill up my tank, I think I spotted about 10-12 cars of guys cruising. Someone needs to open a few cathouses in this town-LOL

PeoplesElbow
09-19-06, 00:28
She is possibly my favorite porn star and is appearing this week at the Admiral.

I would appreciate any reports.

Thank you in advance.

http://www.freeones.com/html/c_links/Charmane_Star/

Neb33
09-19-06, 01:09
She is possibly my favorite porn star and is appearing this week at the Admiral.

I would appreciate any reports.

Thank you in advance.

http://www.freeones.com/html/c_links/Charmane_Star/

Call me crazy but what and where is the Admiral?

Midwest10
09-19-06, 02:13
It's a strip club located just east of Pulaski on Lawerence. They usually have some porno star there as their feature dancer.

Just Do Me
09-19-06, 12:54
I too found PR Nancy on 47th right near LaCoco's or whatever that bar/restaurant is called East of Archer (I was looking for Nicole). She was really good. I'd give her a 5.5 on face, but she had a nice body, maybe 8. She did such(k) good work that I has some involuntary mustle jerks while she was lapping away. She asked me to drop her off at her "kids" at 23rd and California and it wasn't much out of my way so I agreed. I wanted her to call me again given her skill level. Her "kids" turned out to be the projects just East of CC Jail. I don't think she was going there for cake and ice cream (suprise?).

This was from another member's post on the 13th-same girl I imagine

I found a gem named Nancy around 2pm. She is half Puerto Rican and has a nice looking clothed body and a pretty face for a woman in her late 30's. She wanted .4 for french lessons and I countered with .25 for untranslated. She accepted and off we went. A good time was had by all.It sure sounds like the same Nancy. She also asked me to drop me off so she could give her kids milk & cookies.

Sportinglife,

Can you describe Nichole?

Drove 47th and saw 2 WSW; One blonde and one redhead. The letter was cuter but looked like she had an attitude so I passed.

LogansRun
09-19-06, 14:46
Is there anyone who has ever gotten any action on 47th street during the day? Everytime I go down there I do not seem to find any. Any info would be appreciated. PM me if you would like.

Play Safe,

Logan

Chicago Monger
09-19-06, 20:49
Is there anyone who has ever gotten any action on 47th street during the day? Everytime I go down there I do not seem to find any. Any info would be appreciated. PM me if you would like.

Play Safe,

Logan

All the action I have found has been in the day. I have found most on Cicero south of 47th and on Archer. I have not ventured there at night. You need to be persistant. Watch and the gas stations and Walgreens.

Badger1996
09-20-06, 01:18
I wonder just what websites she showed them.

Alleged Prostitute Accused Of Solicting On Web

Bartering Encouraged In Exchange For Money

Get breaking news alerts

(STNG) JUSTICE, Ill. Kristen Faltin charged by the hour. But if you didn't have the cash, the 29-year-old Justice woman was willing to barter for computers, cameras, jewelry and even automobiles.

Faltin worked as a prostitute for six months, using a Web site to solicit her clients, police said.

That Web site encouraged clients to bring gifts when they arrived at her apartment in the 8100 block of West 83rd Place.

Flowers, wine and jewelry would do just fine. "Costume (jewelry) is cool, but real is better," she said on the Web site.

Faltin was arrested Tuesday and charged with one count of prostitution, police said. She also was wanted on a warrant for domestic battery.

Bail was set Wednesday at $50,000. Her next court date is Nov. 3 in the Cook County Courthouse in Bridgeview.

Justice police Lt. Robert Gedville said Faltin is the first person arrested for prostitution in the village in at least 15 years.

"Ms. Faltin was using her apartment as a brothel," Gedville said.

He said Faltin is a "known heroin addict" with whom police have had previous contact.

Police received a tip that she was working as a prostitute, Gedville said.

An undercover officer called Faltin on her cell phone and set up a time to meet her. Once the two agreed on the price of $300 for sex, other officers entered the apartment and made the arrest.

Gedville said Faltin worked alone and was a self-promoter.

"She even showed the undercover officer other Web sites that listed 'approval ratings' from other customers," he said.

Faltin's Web site offered six-hour packages for $1,000, which could be broken into hourly sessions.She posts on *********. I think she went by the name Kyla. Nice lady, too bad!

Paul Stearn
09-20-06, 07:14
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/09/19/BAG5CL8V964.DTL

Captain Stiffy
09-20-06, 13:12
All the murderers, child rapists, & priests must already be in jail?

SportingLife
09-20-06, 15:21
Now that you can't buy crack and heroin on every corner in the inner city and crime of every kind has been eliminated, it must be time to go after sex crimes. I am about to book another trip to Amsterdam where as long as you don't screw with someone else, you can do pretty much what you want. If they taxed people's vices here like they do there, we wouldn't have a massive amount of debt that every newborn is born with. This country needs to take it's head out of it's ass and move into the 21st century. Of course that would take progressive thinking and some with balls and brains in charge. Good luck on any of those any time soon.

Paul Stearn
09-21-06, 08:11
I'm not sure if this link has been noted here:

http://www.industryblacklist.com/members//latestads.php

SamaRy
09-21-06, 16:58
Now that you can't buy crack and heroin on every corner in the inner city and crime of every kind has been eliminated, it must be time to go after sex crimes. I am about to book another trip to Amsterdam where as long as you don't screw with someone else, you can do pretty much what you want. If they taxed people's vices here like they do there, we wouldn't have a massive amount of debt that every newborn is born with. This country needs to take it's head out of it's ass and move into the 21st century. Of course that would take progressive thinking and some with balls and brains in charge. Good luck on any of those any time soon.

Yeah, and Al Gore solved global warming... and the deficit, oh wait that was a saturday night skit....

http://politicalhumor.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=politicalhumor&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crooksandliars.com%2F2006%2F05%2F14.html%23a8280

BackRub
09-22-06, 00:42
I buzzed through 47th to Western back to North and through to Roosevelt before looping and going back on 290. Time: 9-11pm. I saw 5 girls in the entire loop, possibly a 6th with a black pimp. At North and Central Park I saw a very attractive WSW, looking too good to be true. She was making street eyes but never moved. Description: short brown hair, medium complexion, probably brown eyes, 34X22X34 frame with jeans, broad biker belt with a blue jean jacket and white top--large gray cloth purse. I circled back to watch and she never moved. Other than that all was quiet.

Be watchful of the traffic cameras sprouting up all over. It is a $90 fine and calibration is a question. There is something called photoblocker for putting a shine on your license. I bought some although it is illegal, supposedly, in Illinois. Who knows if it is, really. I sprayed my plates and put a tinted cover over the license. I am planning a few other tactics.

Happy motoring.

Ump1969
09-23-06, 14:49
Found this kind of interesting, a new tactic by our tender angels of mercy and pleasure.

By Associated Press
Published September 23, 2006, 6:29 AM CDT

SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- A police sting took an odd turn when an officer pretending to be a john met a suspected prostitute pretending to be an officer.

Police spokesman Sgt. Tom Connellan said here's what happened Thursday:

E-mail this story

Printable format

Search archives

RSS

A male undercover officer driving in a neighborhood known for prostitution was flagged down by a woman. The woman got in his car and they went to a nearby parking lot to negotiate a price for sex.

She asked the officer if he was a cop and he said no.

"That's OK, because I am," the woman said as she pulled out handcuffs and a two-way radio. She barked into the radio: "Move in!"

The officer, concerned the woman was armed and looking to rob him, forced her from the car. Moments later, officers who had been monitoring the situation arrived and grabbed Greene and her radio.

A male officer pretending to be female used the radio to find out who was on the other end. That person was waiting in a car in a nearby alley.

Police charged Lisa Greene, 31, with first-degree criminal impersonation, prostitution and fifth-degree conspiracy. Elena Irwin, 20, was charged with fifth-degree conspiracy and possession of a hypodermic needle.

"We believe these people were going to rob people or extort money," Connellan said.

He did not know if they had successfully used the scam in the past.

Copyright © 2006, The Associated Press

SportingLife
09-27-06, 02:22
Backrub wrote

Be watchful of the traffic cameras sprouting up all over. It is a $90 fine and calibration is a question. There is something called photoblocker for putting a shine on your license. I bought some although it is illegal, supposedly, in Illinois. Who knows if it is, really. I sprayed my plates

Yeah, I got nailed at 47th and Western last year so I bought the spray too. Last month, I went through the yellow at 99th and Halsted and I got the $90 ticket yesterday so I would say the spray is bullshit. I can't speak for the plate covers. You can get the list of cams online-the last I looked, they were on the City's web page. The way they make $$, they will soon be everywhere.

JohnnyBeBad
09-27-06, 07:18
Last Sat.morning around 6am, I met Tammy, a short really cute bs/w right on Lake St.at Austin. Wanted 30 for bbbj and it ended up being well worth it. It took me a long time to get off and she never complained, just kept sucking. Says she is from the suburbs and is out in this area from time to time early in the morning.

MWM
09-28-06, 15:56
Hit 47th St this afternoon and hooked up with Cassandra (aka Shauna), blonde 35 y/o medium build with her hair tied back. 5 on the scale, and a 3 on the scale for bbbj for $30. Would not repeat.

Then heading home, I see an old friend who hasn't beeen around for the last 18 months due to some time at Dwight and other personal issues. Her name is Sherri and she's about 40, 5'8" thin and about a 5 again. Very sweet girl i dated a couple of years ago about 10 times. Always hangs out at the same bus stop and does not look like she's working. Not on drugs, very easy to talk to and acomadating. She gives a great bbbj for $25. Hagns out during the day to blend in. Senior member PM me for where to find her if you want.

Sabian0615
09-28-06, 23:56
Backrub wrote

Be watchful of the traffic cameras sprouting up all over. It is a $90 fine and calibration is a question. There is something called photoblocker for putting a shine on your license. I bought some although it is illegal, supposedly, in Illinois. Who knows if it is, really. I sprayed my plates

Yeah, I got nailed at 47th and Western last year so I bought the spray too. Last month, I went through the yellow at 99th and Halsted and I got the $90 ticket yesterday so I would say the spray is bullshit. I can't speak for the plate covers. You can get the list of cams online-the last I looked, they were on the City's web page. The way they make $$, they will soon be everywhere.Photoblocker does not work. Please don't waste your money. Many IL Tollway tickets have been issued to toll evaders. I have overheard some of these people in court saying it was a waste of their money, they should sue the company, all the BS excuses instead of saying, "Hey, I was trying to beat the system and got caught." Tinted plate covers only work on the naked eye. The high tech cameras on the tollway and CPD are extremely accurate at long range. That camera at 43rd and Cicero can zoom past the intersection of 47th & Cicero.

Weed Streeter
09-30-06, 10:36
Heads up all! Saturday morning at about 2am there was a sting taking place at North and Kingsbury on the north side of the street. I was on Kingsbury going north passing the Old Navy just north of weed street when I noticed an asian and a white sw in front of Circuit City waving at cars on north. I looped back around, although I was suspicious as to why they were right out in the open on the corner (thats always the first clue). So, I pull up to them and they both come up to my window. At this point, the little head is thinking (I haven't seen any quality around there in a while), but luckily the big head kicked in. The asian was too fine and they were too prissy - too clean (if you know what I mean). I said, "you aren't cops are you?" The white one said, "now, would we be standing out here like this if we were my friend?" MY FRIEND? What sw says "my friend?" So, long story short, I still wasn't sure (little head was fighting back) so I pulled back across north ave to Old Navy. I saw another car pull back up to them so I just sat and watched. Bingo! That idiot (no offense if you're on here) must have said something through his window that flagged them because 3 unmarked cars pull out of the Circuit City alley and surround him with lights flashing talkin' about "put your hands out of the window"! That was a close one!

Be safe out there - and if it's too good to be true, too out in the open, or too "clean and prissy," use the big head and just drive on!

BackRub
09-30-06, 15:55
From media story (a favorable report):
http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2004/7/emw135187.htm

Okay, the bad news:

From the Sun Times (if this is to be believed):
So you don't have to read the whole article,

"...The Chicago Department of Transportation, which manages the program for the city, said products such as PhotoBlocker are the least of its concerns. Any threat was averted when the cameras were positioned at an angle to avoid overexposure.

No tickets have been thrown out because of the any special sprays or shields, city officials said. ..." (Like they’d really admit it!)
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/1602/P20/

But, then again:

That is a testament right there: If it didn't work, why would they need to make it illegal," Scott said. "They are always saying they will make it illegal. They never do."

and if it does not work whay spend TAX money to change the law to say you can't add photoblocker to you plate?

2nd quote

""We are not saying this product is 100 percent effective, but it will give you a fighting chance," he said. "We are not encouraging anybody to run red lights, but you should have a fighting chance to protect yourself."

Sales of PhotoBlocker spray, Scott said, have surpassed 250,000. Less than half of one percent of all customers have complained about the results."

Plus down south newpaper are nothing compared to say. The Washington Post article:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A222-2004Jul20.html

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/1602/P20/

The truth is that Photoblocker won’t protect you against video recording, which has been adjusted to read in dim light. Nor, will it protect you against a camera picture taken during the day. I’m not worried about that. I don’t think anyone should get away with running a light or pause-stopping through a stop sign when there are other drivers or pedestrians around --- that is morally objectionable. What I want to protect myself against is the fiefdom of Chicago collecting a toll for driving casually through a stop sign (some are even partially hidden) at 3 in the morning. I’m not endangering anyone, except possibly a raccoon or neighbors cat. Then, there are those tricky lights that cities like Philadelphia are changing to increase revenue. Remember that 5 second yellow—now it’s 3 seconds—gotcha. Is that fair?

A shiny surface will work for the standard equipment that the police are using now. Their cameras must use a flash because without it they would have to use a very high speed focal length which would not work in ordinary daylight. It would be overexposed, probably even on a cloudy day.

I am usually respectful of law and order even with what we do out there. What the city is doing is immoral and illegal. I got a ticket for failing to stop at a stop sign at midnight. The picture shows nobody there! Just me! When you get pulled over, the cop is supposed to tell you how fast you were going. You have the speed he recorded on the ticket he gives you. That is fair! According to the 6th amendment of the constitution ( I think this applies to the city of Chicago---I’m probably wrong.), due process means that you are told what you did wrong. Without knowing how long I was supposed to wait at the sign, how am I supposed to correct my bad behavior?

Weed Streeter
09-30-06, 18:02
Per my last post, LE had a field day out there on North and Kingsbury last night (1032 W. North). They nabbed about 12 guys within a couple hours (and almost got me!).

http://www.chicagopolice.org/ps/list.aspx

Be safe - Be smart!

Cubiche
09-30-06, 22:12
Heads up all! Saturday morning at about 2am there was a sting taking place at North and Kingsbury on the north side of the street. I was on Kingsbury going north passing the Old Navy just north of weed street when I noticed an asian and a white sw in front of Circuit City waving at cars on north. I looped back around, although I was suspicious as to why they were right out in the open on the corner (thats always the first clue). So, I pull up to them and they both come up to my window. At this point, the little head is thinking (I haven't seen any quality around there in a while), but luckily the big head kicked in. The asian was too fine and they were too prissy - too clean (if you know what I mean). I said, "you aren't cops are you?" The white one said, "now, would we be standing out here like this if we were my friend?" MY FRIEND? What sw says "my friend?" So, long story short, I still wasn't sure (little head was fighting back) so I pulled back across north ave to Old Navy. I saw another car pull back up to them so I just sat and watched. Bingo! That idiot (no offense if you're on here) must have said something through his window that flagged them because 3 unmarked cars pull out of the Circuit City alley and surround him with lights flashing talkin' about "put your hands out of the window"! That was a close one!

Be safe out there - and if it's too good to be true, too out in the open, or too "clean and prissy," use the big head and just drive on!Check out the Police Site

Click here: Chicago Police Department - CLEARpath - www.chicagopolice.org

Badger1996
10-02-06, 20:31
Depends what you want to pay. You can PM me if you have specific questions. I could probably recommend someone depending on what you are looking for and for how much. CL is definitely hit or miss. I have found some gems on there, but also some terrible providers.

Guys

Long time poster on the international side. In Chicago looking now, this city fucking sucks.

Looking around craigslist. Hardly anything. 200-300 roses for ugly girls. Not even planning to bother with full service caus Im sure it will suck and sure as hell not be worth 300 bucks. Can I get some good info on TE-R?

Any leads for me?? Not looking for any digits or anything. Just if you know a publication or anything in general that I can investigate for myself that would be appreciated. Im guessing the best bet is to find some kind of ethnic massage. Best places to do some research?

Thanks.

Captain Stiffy
10-03-06, 05:04
Guys

Long time poster on the international side. In Chicago looking now, this city fucking sucks.

Looking around craigslist. Hardly anything. 200-300 roses for ugly girls.

Thanks.
I'm not a fan of SW. I really liked the Rockford AMPs. Now, I like the providers. I'll PAY 2 roses or 3,for a good one. You say there's nothing in Chi-town???? SHIT! Chi-town has a great selection, providing they are all REAL. I have one I am very curious about. I just tried to figure out how to upload a pic, since I have not, yet. I will add a pic when I figure it out. It was months ago. She's a TINY redhead, named Toni, from Chi-town. Toni Amore, is what my notes say. Got the pics & digits, but haven't seen her since. Anyone know? I will be all over that, if I hear anything!

Strider
10-03-06, 12:28
Capt.: Check Rockford. I saw one of her ads in the last couple of days. It seems that a lot of the area SWs and pros either start out or end up in Rockford.

She's a TINY redhead, named Toni, from Chi-town. Toni Amore, is what my notes say. Got the pics & digits, but haven't seen her since. Anyone know? I will be all over that, if I hear anything![/QUOTE]

Fork Please
10-03-06, 13:14
Hmm, a while back, when she first started appearing on CL, I checked her out. She's a hot little thing, nice twatsky, tight little ass that she would not let me into, a shame because im sure it would been a pressure packed event. All in all it was worth it. She has tons of reviews on TER, search "Toni" in Chicago and you'll find them.

Seemed to be using some sort of drugs (don't most of the american chicks?), couldn't say what but im pretty sure she was buzzed. Her rates, back then, were more reasonable. $.25 for a late night half. The thing is, when the girls get new pics, their rates go up..this seems to be the case here. I haven't seen her again. I tend to hold out for better deals. And, I love that asian pussy cause when you get the right one, they just know what the fuck is up.

I was just attracted to Toni's seeming joy in her willinglness to show that little twat and winker in her pics, i couldn't resist. Give her a shot Capt, wtf?

Local Hick
10-03-06, 17:34
I posted this on the Rockford board a while back. I had booked Toni and her sister (cute blonde with the same facial features) for a bachelor party. Before the party I started seeing several CL posts stating that the sister was under age. I couldn't verify, so I cancelled and booked other entertainment. Play safe especially if booking her with a partner. It could have been CL crap from another provider or pissed of customer, but with the number of girls out there, why take chances.

Hmm, a while back, when she first started appearing on CL, I checked her out. She's a hot little thing, nice twatsky, tight little ass that she would not let me into, a shame because im sure it would been a pressure packed event. All in all it was worth it. She has tons of reviews on TER, search "Toni" in Chicago and you'll find them.

Seemed to be using some sort of drugs (don't most of the american chicks?), couldn't say what but im pretty sure she was buzzed. Her rates, back then, were more reasonable. $.25 for a late night half. The thing is, when the girls get new pics, their rates go up..this seems to be the case here. I haven't seen her again. I tend to hold out for better deals. And, I love that asian pussy cause when you get the right one, they just know what the fuck is up.

I was just attracted to Toni's seeming joy in her willinglness to show that little twat and winker in her pics, i couldn't resist. Give her a shot Capt, wtf?

Captain Stiffy
10-04-06, 03:07
Thanks for the report. I'll give her a spin if she ever answers her e-mail, or phone.

JohnnyBeBad
10-04-06, 07:13
4am this morning on 63rd just east of Archer. Picked up a bs/w calling herself Barb. Older,not great looking, but really knew how to suck a dick. 20 for a bbjtcim. Says she is out early from time to time.

Gary Man
10-04-06, 13:48
tinted license plate covers have always been illegal in IL. clear plate covers were made illegal this year in IL. the cameras gotta be able to see the plate, don'tcha know?! also IL gives you two plates for front and back, it's illegal to display only one.

NWBurbGuy
10-04-06, 15:56
Hey Team! I had an odd experience last week, could've been Wed or Thursday, not sure, but the time was definitely around 9:30pm. I was coming back from an appointment (really) and I wasn't even trolling, just happened to take Cicero (between 290 and North Ave) Pull into a gas station for a few bucks worth and as I'm pumping, this skanky looking girl says "hey, how you doin'?"... well, 1) I wasn't looking and 2) if I was, I couldn't have done her w/ Bill Clinton's tool. so I just said "fine thanks". The pump was out of receipt paper, so I went to the booth to get a receipt (especially after I got accused of not paying at one of these places, i always make sure I get a receipt for my pay at the pump action). I guess I left my driver's door open so hitting the lock button on the remote was pointless. anyway, but the time I turned around from teh booth, the skank was in my passenger seat! Since I was paying more attention to the other characters around me, I didn't even notice her until I sat back down behind the wheel. She was OUT THERE high. I asked her to leave and she said we weren't done yet. So, rolled down the windows, then walked over to her side and told her "Okay, we're here, I got us a nice room" She smiled and got out and as she stumbled away, I made a quick get away.

Not a conquest, not even a hunt, but thought I'd share.

Happy and safe hunting gentlemen

NWBG

Bend It
10-04-06, 16:04
She was OUT THERE high. I asked her to leave and she said we weren't done yet. So, rolled down the windows, then walked over to her side and told her "Okay, we're here, I got us a nice room" She smiled and got out and as she stumbled away, I made a quick get away.

NWBG

RFLMAO!

Reminds me of the time I picked up a b*tch on Madison who didn't seem high at first, but then she started falling asleep while she was blowing me at the notel! WTF?!?

So, she passed out, she was on her back, her big titties spread out over her sides. I spread her legs, pulled her big pussy lips *way* apart, and jerked off all over her face and tits. Left her there. Wonder what she thought when she woke up . . .

Bend It

BojeeLover
10-04-06, 18:36
It's been a while since for me for trolling. I was messed up after my he-she incident some time ago. Stuck to amps for a while. Took me a while to get over it.

Picked up Vanessa two weeks ago Friday am by the Walgreen's by Cicero and 47th. This was around 9am.

Vanessa is Latino, around 5'4, probably mid to late twenties. Long, dark hair, dark complexion.

Went to the notel by Cicero and Archer and did the deed. I thought she was smoking a cigarette before we got into the room, but I realized she really smoked a joint when she was giving me covered bj. She kept falling asleep on me so I grabbed her hair and kept jamming my cock into her throat everytime she fell asleep. This went on for around 20 mins. The next half hour was her on top, doggy, and missionary. Fun time for $ for notel and her fee (two pops).

I have digits, but I haven't confirmed. I'll probably try giving her a call this Friday. I'll provide to senior members only after I verify.

She did mention LEO was doing stings around 7am. I was lucky and missed all that. Watch your 6.

GoldenGreek
10-05-06, 16:46
yeah, 2 or 3 roses for a good one. say you do this 4 times over 3 months. thats an average of 1000-1200 bucks.

Id rather fly to san diego twice, (about 500 bucks). stay there 2 or 3 nights (300 bucks for hotel). and you can do about 8 girls total, for around 400. so you spend more or less the same amount of money.

paying escorts is kind of a waste in the long run, unless youre rich enough to afford the top providers all the time then more power to you.Why is San Diego so cheap? Are these street walkewrs or escorts you are talking about?

Zoomie
10-06-06, 01:33
Why is San Diego so cheap? Are these street walkewrs or escorts you are talking about?

I think he means flying to San Diego to visit the senoritas in Tijuana..about a 15 minute drive from the airport. Its a like a candy store where the street girls can be had for $20 plus $5 for hotel. Bar girls $40-60 plus $11 hotel for a half hour session. Literally hundreds of girls available in the Zona Norte...and officially tolerated by the government.

Heavy Dog
10-07-06, 17:15
Over the last 2 days that I have been here I have been on Madison,Halsted and the 75th-Exchange Areas. On Madison and Kilpatrick,met Monique,BSW,25-30 yrs old. Went to the JR motel nearby and did the deed for $25. Today,met Tweety Bird,BSW,20-25 yrs old on Halsted just before 68th St. Went to motel nearby and did the deed for $30. Met Angie,BSW,30-35 yrs old at 73rd and Halsted but had to pass on her as I had just got done with Tweety Bird. Went over to 75th and Exchange and met Gwen,BSW,40-45 yrs old on Colfax just below 75th and went to her place and did the deed for $25. Called it a day after that and went back to my hotel. Looks like Halsted St. from about 51st to 79th St should be checked out as I saw about 7 BSW's in this area. Hope This Helps.

Jimjamesx
10-07-06, 18:54
Where da white women at? Been out last night on 47th st and Cicero no white girls.

Bkmsw
10-07-06, 21:19
Ok, I have never left a post here but have read many. I had something happen to me today and I want some opinions. I don't go trolling very often anymore and had never been looking in Chicago. I moved here recently and don't have the time. I visited and AMP once (Higgins) and had a happy time. But today was the first time I picked up a SW.

I had plan to go to Playpen strip bar near Lake because I heard good things about it. I was traveling down Manhiem and saw a nice looking Latina girl walking down the street giving me the look. I pulled down a side street and she directed me into an old dump of a motel parking lot. She had a room upstairs and I went up with her.

After the price (.5) and service was set she said she had to leave the room to pay her landlord. I didn't want her to but there was a knock at the door and she left. After about 3-4 minutes she came back and said she would be ready in about 2 minutes after cleaning herself up from her. The girl (never got her name) said to get undressed and she would be out. I never like to undress too soon so I just took off my shoes. She was out after about 3 minutes and came over to me. Then she picked up some change that was sitting on a stand next to the bed and said she wanted to tidy up. I just wanted to do the deed and be gone. She then went to the kitchen area and picked up some more trash to throw away.

As this was going on a male came out of the back room rubbing his eyes (like he just woke up) She knew him and wanted to know what he was doing there. He said he lived there and they argue about who really lived there. He said he came through an open window and she was pissed off and went to the back room. He ask what I was doing in his place and I said I was sorry I was here with her and didn't know there would be a problem. (Like he couldn't figure it out with her being nude). He started doing that routine where he is confused or upset and starts working himself up like he is getting angry.

Now I'm bigger then him but I haven't fought for a long time and I don't know if he has a gun or friends or what. A fight over President Grant just is not worth it. I keep saying I'm sorry and quickly left.

So I suspect I was set up. It could be that she was stalling for time before he got there but then again maybe she intended to service me but he spoiled it. I'm out some dough but I'm not nursing a beating either. She did mention she worked at the Playpen and if I ever see her I figure she owes me but I don't really expect to be made right. A tough lesson for me but anyone have any ideas on what I could have done different?

Its a shame, she was cute and had potential if she took care of herself. I was hoping if I liked her service I would try to become a regular.

Jasper Malloy
10-08-06, 00:53
Sounds very similar to a clipping I got some time ago, when I didn't know much better - right down to the landlord and claiming she worked at the Pen. I remember a tattoo around the neck. She hopped out of the G-ride and walked straight past an apartment with six gangbangers hanging around the door. I'm bold, but I'm not that damn bold.

Oh well, at least I got to cop a few nice feels on the way to the setup location for less than it would have cost at the local strip club.

Jimjamesx
10-08-06, 01:14
Ok, I have never left a post here but have read many. I had something happen to me today and I want some opinions. I don't go trolling very often anymore and had never been looking in Chicago. I moved here recently and don't have the time. I visited and AMP once (Higgins) and had a happy time. But today was the first time I picked up a SW.

I had plan to go to Playpen strip bar near Lake because I heard good things about it. I was traveling down Manhiem and saw a nice looking Latina girl walking down the street giving me the look. I pulled down a side street and she directed me into an old dump of a motel parking lot. She had a room upstairs and I went up with her.

After the price (.5) and service was set she said she had to leave the room to pay her landlord. I didn't want her to but there was a knock at the door and she left. After about 3-4 minutes she came back and said she would be ready in about 2 minutes after cleaning herself up from her. The girl (never got her name) said to get undressed and she would be out. I never like to undress too soon so I just took off my shoes. She was out after about 3 minutes and came over to me. Then she picked up some change that was sitting on a stand next to the bed and said she wanted to tidy up. I just wanted to do the deed and be gone. She then went to the kitchen area and picked up some more trash to throw away.

As this was going on a male came out of the back room rubbing his eyes (like he just woke up) She knew him and wanted to know what he was doing there. He said he lived there and they argue about who really lived there. He said he came through an open window and she was pissed off and went to the back room. He ask what I was doing in his place and I said I was sorry I was here with her and didn't know there would be a problem. (Like he couldn't figure it out with her being nude). He started doing that routine where he is confused or upset and starts working himself up like he is getting angry.

Now I'm bigger then him but I haven't fought for a long time and I don't know if he has a gun or friends or what. A fight over President Grant just is not worth it. I keep saying I'm sorry and quickly left.

So I suspect I was set up. It could be that she was stalling for time before he got there but then again maybe she intended to service me but he spoiled it. I'm out some dough but I'm not nursing a beating either. She did mention she worked at the Playpen and if I ever see her I figure she owes me but I don't really expect to be made right. A tough lesson for me but anyone have any ideas on what I could have done different?

Its a shame, she was cute and had potential if she took care of herself. I was hoping if I liked her service I would try to become a regular.
I've had a similar situation like yours a few years ago. I had did a car date with this readhead 2 times before I met with her a third time. She had a hotel room already so we went. We got our clothes off and just when she got ready to clean up a knock at the door came. It was some dude telling her that she had to come with. Well I was out of a good fucking but I still kept my money. My best advice is to make sure that u and only her are in the hotel room and don't go to her apartment if she claims she has one. She could've broken into someone elses house and use one of the rooms for her dates. Ask to feel her up upstairs and downtown while driving, if she doesn't she's out to rob you. And wait till she gets naked to give her money. I'm just speaking from my experience and hope this helps.

Hell Rayser
10-08-06, 01:36
well I threw caution to the wind and went out mongering here in chicago even with all your car towing stories. Picked up a WSW at the skyline motel I think thats the name. Cicero and archer. Didn't get a name, super skinny no tits which I like about a 7 on SW scale.

She was in the motel parking lot and we did the deed right there 11 pm sat night. 2 for BBBJCIM. I was horny and in need. It was good BJ and she smelled clean. Big plus.

Fork Please
10-08-06, 04:33
BK,

Yep, my man, you got taken. It's happened before and it will happen again. Maybe not to you, but it will happen. That is a version of the oh shit, my landlord's at the door and he's pissed cause I haven't paid rent, and then, in comes the landlord (he has keys cause he's the landlord) looking at the girl. Looking at the john, yelling. Going off.

The john. Any john, does NOT like this and similar sorts of shit. Can I get a amen on that boys?

This is the same thing really, freak the john out, scare him a bit. Anything that holds the halo of. This could escalate>weaponry>cops>what are YOU doing here? > may I see some identification son? >are you married? >that's my wife!

It's the equivalent of a life flashing before one's eyes before some horrible shit is about to happen. Anyhow, it generally works and you, my friend, did the predictable and correct thing. You got the fuck out of there.

Feeling bad? Don't worry, the sting will subside and you will come out of the other side with some useful wisdom. What that wisdom is. No clue here. Just some cautionary instinct. But, it could happen again because this type of con takes many different forms.

It's happened to me in a different form on the streets. Many years ago. Picked up a Latina in chicago. Smoking hot girl who looked sort of healthy and well groomed (first sign IMO) we go to a spot. My choice. We park and start to do business (she had already preformed an arousing cop check on me while in transit to my spot of choice) I give her $50 for round the world and we start to get comfy. Bingo, a car pulls up behind us and a latino guy gets out. He runs up to HER window. Starts yelling in Spanish at her, going off on her. Then, english to me, "that's my sister mother fucker! " He proceeds to slam on the window with his palms on her side of the car. She opens the door, he drags her out and takes her back to his car, puts her inside and they take off.

Blamo. I'm sure the gentlemen on this forum will follow with many stories like this. Could be an educational smorgasborg because, like I said, this game takes many different forms.

MongerX
10-08-06, 18:30
Well I'll through in one experience I had since we are on the subject. A couple years ago there was a very fine latina that I picked up on north. A little too fine, one of those types. And she proceeded to tell me that she owes her babysitter some money ($30) and if I have that she can pay her and if I want we can go to her place and do whatever cause shes really horny along the drive she was feeling all over me and I'm feeling all over her, asking me if I like anal, that type of stuff. Neadless to say we get to her ' babysitters' and she says she'll be right back and of course never does

Well I saw her a few months later, picked her up and laughed to myself because I hear the same story, but I told her I didn't have that much time to go to her place and I'll give her the money then we can do our thing and I'll drop her off at her babysitters, well after much hesitation she agreed and was actually very good. Saw her once since that but she wouldn't come to my car.

I Pickum Up
10-08-06, 20:37
Whats up all! I just met up with Nancy on 47th and Talman same place as everyone else she asked me for .40 but I countered with 25 she agreed. This time the money was for her daughters school. She did a great bbbj with catch and spit let me feel her up and down during. I threw her a fin for all the effort. Dropped her off on 23rd and Western. Good time I give her a 8 for service and about a 6 for looks. Lots of sag for someone who clames she is 35. Although she said she had a couple kids.

/I

Ump1969
10-09-06, 20:12
Amen to brother Fork! We have all been there at one time or another. I could personally tell stories from years past that would wear my fingers to the bone. All I can do is give the benefit of my experience.

-You choose the location, not her.
-No money is shown until the deed is ready to be performed.
-Hide the goodies; many girls are expert pickpockets.
-Never, I repeat, never take a girl back to your place. A motel room is okay.
-Don't do 2-girls. You are begging to be robbed.
-No I cannot wait while she runs in and alerts her roommate. Hopefully
no money has changed hands, yet.
-No, we are not stopping to buy drugs. No, we are not stopping to pay your
babysitter. No it is not okay if your boyfriend is in the room.

I could give more, but you get the point. It is pleasure for us, but for the girls it is business. They do not want a new boy friend, but might offer to let you be a regular client. They are not looking to fall in love with you. They have had enough sex that you probably cannot excite them(there are exceptions). Treat them with respect, remember you are there for your pleasure, and protect yourself.

Captain Stiffy
10-10-06, 03:31
[QUOTE=Ump1969]
-Don't do 2-girls. You are begging to be robbed.
QUOTE]
The whole post was good, but I had to laugh at that one. I've always thought that, when I read of a 2 girl team. Especially if their price is too good.

Mr Midnight
10-10-06, 08:13
Had the same crap happen to me.

Picked up a girl on Cicero said she was cold and from walking a while and said either a car date or her place, I figured what the hell go to her place.

She lived in a basement apt of a house I think her name was leya or somthing like that but anyways she says .3 for the quick and .5 if I wanted to just stay and hang and go a few rounds. well I am not to keen on staying over so I tell her the .3 would be fine, I give her the .3 (2nd Mistake)

She tells me to undress and she would be right back I was a little leary about being in a strange place buck naked so I figured take of the shoes. she comes back and again says go ahead and get comfy take off your clothes at this time she starts to undress and then it happened, That angry knock at the door sound, She says she will take care of it goes to the door and it turns out it is the landlord or owner of the house. Well they had a few words and I hear him start making phone calls in a makeshift office that we passed on the way in. She never comes back but after about 5 mins he pops in to her room and asks who the F__K I am. Now understand this is the first time I am experiencing this type of thing so I say I came back here with her. He storms off and starts yelling for her, I hear him yelling at her and crap and then again he comes back and tells me to get the hell out, Like a dumbass I try reasoning with him asking to talk to her because now I am pissed that she has my money, That does not work well and when he threatend to call leo I figured that my best bet was to take a hike and quick.

The only other time I had a close call the girl wanted to go buy drugs which knowing what would happen if they were in my car and I got pulled over I told ehr flat out know and even upped the price just to get it done and over with ( she was rather hot ) she said she needed to get to her dealer before he closed up ( Like it was a store LOL ) and she even seemed insulted that I would not go for it, In the end she was dropped off at the next block and I went home.

After going thru the definate scam and losing money I thought about the lessons I learned that night.

1. I never go to a apt or motel room. (unless I get the room) Not only can you get stung by a scam but I thought about what if she had another person going thru my car or worse stealing it and all the crap inside.

2. It would really suck to be Jumped by a couple of guys waiting in the closet or bathroom take your pick.

3. Never give them money and let them leave for anything that is a sure way to lose your money.

Cars, Money, Cell phones, etc are all replaceable but my life or well being are not. Learn from your mistakes as well as the mistakes of others and you will have a lot more fun.

Joegreen
10-10-06, 13:39
I'm sort of a novice at the hobby and am visiting the Windy City next month. Any advice for someone in the loop (w/o a car) would be very much appreciated. Staying close to Mich ave. AMP's, SW's?

Thanks.

Member #4914
10-10-06, 17:24
I'm sort of a novice at the hobby and am visiting the Windy City next month. Any advice for someone in the loop (w/o a car) would be very much appreciated. Staying close to Mich ave. AMP's, SW's?

Thanks.

Advice? Shit, you better rent a car or call you in an escort! Cause nothings happening on foot, especially downtown, and there arent any good AMPs in or near the loop either, I think there are 2 lousy strip clubs near DT but thats not what your after is it??

And anywhere you probably can ride to via public transportation (or cab) that might have some SW action happening, believe me, you don't want to be on foot there neither, that's for damn sure! Do I hear a few nods out there on this one fellas? Didnt we just talk about rip offs a few posts down?

I don't know where your from, but Chicago is not a place to be walking around looking for SWs, you'll end up walking a shitload of miles, get jumped or arrested or all three before the night would be over.

Bend It
10-10-06, 17:27
Advice? Shit, you better rent a car or call you in an escort! Cause nothings happening on foot, especially downtown, and there arent any good AMPs in or near the loop either, I think there are 2 lousy strip clubs near DT but thats not what your after is it??

And anywhere you probably can ride to via public transportation (or cab) that might have some SW action happening, believe me, you don't want to be on foot there neither, that's for damn sure! Do I hear a few nods out there on this one fellas? Didnt we just talk about rip offs a few posts down?

I don't know where your from, but Chicago is not a place to be walking around looking for SWs, you'll end up walking a shitload of miles, get jumped or arrested or all three before the night would be over.

You are correct, sir.

Try the list o' Craig, there's usually some listed who are downtown.

Oh Boy
10-10-06, 17:37
Ripoffs are one of the scariest things I can think of. I'm always looking around for a couple of guy's who could come up and rob,stick,beatup or kill me.Had a girl one time performing bbbj and at the same time going through my pants pockets. The only way I found out was that I was going to tip her for an enthusiastic and prolonged job,I reached in my pants and the pocket was empty{approx .70} She was getting out of the car and I grabbed for her. I got hold of her coat sleeve, but she slid her coat off and took off running. I momentarily considered chasing her, but thought better of it. Live and learn. At least I finished the deed, it just cost me a lot extra!

MongerX
10-10-06, 19:14
Ok lets talk about scams and warnings a bit more. I can attest to the two girl thing, just don't do it, I picked up a girl and she sold me on her and her friend for the same price, was suppose to cost me 30 but wound up costing me about 80 plus a silver chain she got off me without me even knowing. One more thing, when your getting head in a car I have noticed some rip off girls (ie 290 cicero) like to pull your right arm on their ass and sit kinda cockeyed as to block your vision so they can go through your center console and stuff, just one more public safety announcement:)

Hell Rayser
10-10-06, 19:43
I went out last night again saw a real good looking tall thin black girl but she looked tooo good so I drove around and there was a guy in a car watching her. This was around 47th and cicero. So I kept looking. Found a krista or something like that. White early 20s pregnant or recently was. Lots of acne on her face. Looks 5 but technique definitly 9

Tonight we shall try again cause tomorrow the weather really gets cold and might scare some girls away

JohnnyBeBad
10-11-06, 07:31
Out at 4am this morning . Picked up a b/sw I've known for years named Georgina right at 49th & Cicero. First time I've picked her up in about year. After catching up on some old times, she worked hard to please me with some great head. Gave her 30. Noticed several others out eventhough it was drizzling.

Ass Attack
10-11-06, 21:26
After a relaxing massage at AJ, drove down Ashland to 47th and then south on Cicero. Did not see anything, unless you count 2 BSW who were a combined 1 on the SW scale. Have seen several prospects at night recently, but there has been A LOT of LE roaming around.

Ass Attack

Captain Stiffy
10-12-06, 13:35
What the hell is with these "ladies" on CL, lately? Asking for donations of $350, $400, & now THIS ONE...
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/219595612.html
What makes the ho's think they're shit is worth $500.00? DAMN! There's still some good ones out there for $200.00 an hour, but if guys are actually paying these high prices, they'll ALL raise their prices. I'd say, bombard them with hundreds of e-mails, saying things like "You have got to be kidding, with that price!" OK, I feel better now. :)

JohnnyBeBad
10-13-06, 06:52
What the hell is with these "ladies" on CL, lately? Asking for donations of $350, $400, & now THIS ONE...
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/219595612.html
What makes the ho's think they're shit is worth $500.00? DAMN! There's still some good ones out there for $200.00 an hour, but if guys are actually paying these high prices, they'll ALL raise their prices. I'd say, bombard them with hundreds of e-mails, saying things like "You have got to be kidding, with that price!" OK, I feel better now. :)

Any guy paying $400 $500 for a piece of ass is an IDIOT!!

Confucius
10-13-06, 10:46
Drove around the area yesterday around 3 PM and saw 3 bsw looking cold and just off the main street, I did not stop because of all the traffic and people walking around.

There is always a sw around there you just have to be patient and they will be there.
By the way I have been hobbying for over 15 years and I can tell you about anywhere to go to get "our type of fun".

I just found this site and could not believe that heaven could be on the computer.

I will start posting a lot.

Jimjamesx
10-13-06, 18:36
Hi I'm Jimjamesx and I like to welcome u to the mongerng community. Your experience is valueabe to us and we can learn from each other. I've been on this site for about a year but I've been mongering since 1999. By the way, is it better to find sw's during the day or at night. I like going out at night because its less traffic and check out the photos section you'll see what's out in other cities.

Confucius
10-14-06, 14:46
Hi I'm Jimjamesx and I like to welcome u to the mongerng community. Your experience is valueabe to us and we can learn from each other. I've been on this site for about a year but I've been mongering since 1999. By the way, is it better to find sw's during the day or at night. I like going out at night because its less traffic and check out the photos section you'll see what's out in other cities.Probably late at nite. But if you cant out at nite the day is OK also.

You have to be patient.

JohnnyBeBad
10-15-06, 09:21
Yesterday morning(4am) I was out trolling around when I came across a HUGE tittted bs/w on Cicero at I-290. WARNING,she turned out to be a HE. As soon as he walked up to my window I could tell and drove off, but I'm sure those titties have roped in many a fool.

Did get off with Pat, an average bs/w I found on Lake St.just west of Central for 20. No LE anywhere to be seen.

Jimjamesx
10-15-06, 12:13
I was out last night Cicero and 49th St where I picked up Sharon. She is skinny but I didn' mind. Agreed FS for $ .40 and went to a secluded location. She gave a real good CBJ and licked the jewels. We couldn't do doggy in the car so she got on her back with her legs up by her ears. I got turned on with her like that plus the pussy was ohh soo tight I popped within 10 min. And I got her digits just in case I can't find anyone else. Pm me if interested in number and we can trade for number of hot, young, tight wsw.

Confucius
10-16-06, 08:12
This is another area that has some action going on most of the time. But it is very discreet.

Sunday drive thru 63rd heading west and bingo, there was wsw just sitting there smoking a cig. and casually looking like she was just enjoying the day. I made eye contact with her and she winked at me but I was with someone and just kept going. Be careful out in this area as LE are a big presence around 63rd west of Halem because of the projects close by. Try making a right and go down Archer (171) too, you can find some hispanic trim sometimes.

Wombat Jones
10-16-06, 20:04
I have heard about a couple of places around 46th and Ashland. I won't mention the names but if anyone knows of them they will know what I am talking about.

I was told that they are at least as good as OSB in Melrose Parek and at times mush better.

I drove by them in the daytime last weekend and they were closed.

Does anyone have any info about these places?

WJ

GoldenGreek
10-17-06, 15:25
I have heard about a couple of places around 46th and Ashland. I won't mention the names but if anyone knows of them they will know what I am talking about.

I was told that they are at least as good as OSB in Melrose Parek and at times mush better.

I drove by them in the daytime last weekend and they were closed.

Does anyone have any info about these places?

WJWhy won't you mention the names? Please share.

HappyGardener
10-17-06, 21:01
Both of you need to do some research. These clubs have been reported on many times over the years. Search the archives

JohnnyBeBad
10-18-06, 07:45
This is another area that has some action going on most of the time. But it is very discreet.

Sunday drive thru 63rd heading west and bingo, there was wsw just sitting there smoking a cig. and casually looking like she was just enjoying the day. I made eye contact with her and she winked at me but I was with someone and just kept going. Be careful out in this area as LE are a big presence around 63rd west of Halem because of the projects close by. Try making a right and go down Archer (171) too, you can find some hispanic trim sometimes.

Thanks Huge, I thought I was the only one getting some good head in this area. I've had my best luck here later at night and have actually found a few on Harlem in the past year. But the best bet is 63rd between Archer and Harlem.

Confucius
10-18-06, 09:39
North side of 31st. Nail place with massage. Nice massage and finish.

Tough to get thru, but did the deed, and she was cute also.

Anyone have nice, happy massage in Chinatown lately?

PM me and I will share with you if you have reports.

PhatCat
10-18-06, 19:44
I will be coming to Chi-town this weekend to visit a friend. I want to go to a strip club that is full of Thick Black Women. What are some good ones in Chicago or Very close by?

Desibaba
10-18-06, 23:38
I am a long-time lurker. Most of my food has been either picked up from NW Indiana clubs, through friends' refrences or thorugh a pimp from rockford (a friend of mine knows him) when he brings food to chicago.

I always had been skeptical about street food for many reasons but after reading many posts here as well as to save some cost - decided to pick up street food. I had been roaming around different part of city from last 2-3 days. Yesterday afternoon saw a bsw around S Michigan & E 14th - from glance probably around 6-7. But didn't have enough courage to stop on busy street.

Today, I decided to check out again the area - but started from south to north. And saw 3 unmarked cars with flashing lights and heavy built guys talking over radio around Michigan & 18th. Didn't get chance to look @ number plates. Saw another car with flashing headlights between 14th & 16th. Now this car passed by mine and saw regular number plates instead of M series. As you can imagine, I just got out of Michigan as fast as I could.. I started thinking may be I should stick with delivery only.. :(

After coming home in the evening, I looked at the news found the stories about major drug bust near 24th & State st. So not sure if both of this was related.. btw I saw LE around 2:30 PM.

p.s. - A question in general for all seniors on this board - where do u guys eat after picking up food from streets? Not specific locations but more in general sense - parking lots, driving on highway.. Also, do all people use SUVs or Vans or people do use regular cars?

BackRub
10-19-06, 00:54
Tall redhead with fair skin in mink coat standing next to a guy on Monticello and North, near Lawndale. She actually smiled as I drove by though I recognized her from this summer near Grand and North. After her shift (8-10 pm), she hopped in the same blue unmarked police cruiser.

A tall brunnette with fair skin and more chipper than she should be soaked in the rain was standing at the corner near 14th and south Cicero. She was near the gas station. We talked for a second and I told her I was just cruising. I almost bought gas but "Kari" as she called herself was too close to the car.

GoldenGreek
10-19-06, 05:37
I will be coming to Chi-town this weekend to visit a friend. I want to go to a strip club that is full of Thick Black Women. What are some good ones in Chicago or Very close by?Not in chicago but a 30-45 minutr ride from downtown there are 2 that i know of:

Arnies--on Sibley and wood in Harvey 708-331-8181

Cowboys--2829 W 167th St
SW corner of I-294 & 167th St, E of Kedzie Ave
Markham, Illinois, USA
(708) 331-3354

JohnnyBeBad
10-19-06, 06:55
I will be coming to Chi-town this weekend to visit a friend. I want to go to a strip club that is full of Thick Black Women. What are some good ones in Chicago or Very close by?

I haven't been there in over a year, but Arnies on 147th & Wood in Harvey was full of nice thick black ladies last time I was there. Take out was available then, maybe someone alse has a more recent update??

Timmy
10-20-06, 08:55
I am a long-time lurker. Most of my food has been either picked up from NW Indiana clubs, through friends' refrences or thorugh a pimp from rockford (a friend of mine knows him) when he brings food to chicago.

I always had been skeptical about street food for many reasons but after reading many posts here as well as to save some cost - decided to pick up street food. I had been roaming around different part of city from last 2-3 days. Yesterday afternoon saw a bsw around S Michigan & E 14th - from glance probably around 6-7. But didn't have enough courage to stop on busy street.

Today, I decided to check out again the area - but started from south to north. And saw 3 unmarked cars with flashing lights and heavy built guys talking over radio around Michigan & 18th. Didn't get chance to look @ number plates. Saw another car with flashing headlights between 14th & 16th. Now this car passed by mine and saw regular number plates instead of M series. As you can imagine, I just got out of Michigan as fast as I could.. I started thinking may be I should stick with delivery only.. :(

After coming home in the evening, I looked at the news found the stories about major drug bust near 24th & State st. So not sure if both of this was related.. btw I saw LE around 2:30 PM.

p.s. - A question in general for all seniors on this board - where do u guys eat after picking up food from streets? Not specific locations but more in general sense - parking lots, driving on highway.. Also, do all people use SUVs or Vans or people do use regular cars?

Not so sure you saw a sting. Pretty sure 18th and Indiana is the home of the CPD 1st District.

MWM
10-20-06, 11:04
Man oh man, I saw the hottest WSW on 47th near Pulaski yesterday. She looked 18 y/o, 5'8", thin, long blonde/strawberry blonde hair. Super hot figure and nice perky b tits. She is the hottest looking SW I have ever seen on 47th st. I passed her and should have scooped her up right away, but she looked too good to be true. I swung around and she was on the move (ie not LE). Saw her in the gas station parking lot and was nervous about picking her up right there in the open. Next pass and she was gone...damn! Well, I may have saved myself a lot of legal trouble because she could have been 16 y/o, but damn that body was smoking. Any one else seen her?

Ended up picking up Sherri who I reported on a few weeks ago. 45y/o, great attitude and bbbj for $25, but not much to look at.

Tples69
10-20-06, 11:49
Went to Arnie's a couple weeks ago with a dancer I befriended from Playpen in Stone Park. We had a very pleaurable in-house time with a very cute black dancer. I was surprised how open all the activities were, kinda reminded my of my Navy days in Rio.

If ebony is your thing... I highly recommend Arnie's. Be careful!

Jimjamesx
10-20-06, 18:41
Man oh man, I saw the hottest WSW on 47th near Pulaski yesterday. She looked 18 y/o, 5'8", thin, long blonde/strawberry blonde hair. Super hot figure and nice perky b tits. She is the hottest looking SW I have ever seen on 47th st. I passed her and should have scooped her up right away, but she looked too good to be true. I swung around and she was on the move (ie not LE). Saw her in the gas station parking lot and was nervous about picking her up right there in the open. Next pass and she was gone...damn! Well, I may have saved myself a lot of legal trouble because she could have been 16 y/o, but damn that body was smoking. Any one else seen her?

Ended up picking up Sherri who I reported on a few weeks ago. 45y/o, great attitude and bbbj for $25, but not much to look at.
Before I picked up Sharon last Sat. I seen 3 girls(2bsw 1wsw). I thought they were decoys but someone ahead of me picked up the wsw. Damn!! I needed some young, white poontang. I wish there were more young sws for the picking.

Chicago Monger
10-20-06, 19:39
Before I picked up Sharon last Sat. I seen 3 girls(2bsw 1wsw). I thought they were decoys but someone ahead of me picked up the wsw. Damn!! I needed some young, white poontang. I wish there were more young sws for the picking.

Over on North and Polaski there was a younger wsw dyed blonde, you can see roots. This is about 130 am. She was cute but I though she had a little attiude. I would rather lower looks a tad and get better service. In the same area daytime , also blonde is Erin great GFE, I posted about her before.

If you want a blonde wsw, on North closer to Ashland, Lisa works that area. You can find here at midnight on the weekends and earlier on ther weekdays. She is wearing a blue knit hat in the cooler weather. She will do everything at the notell for around $80. I figure car date would be cheeper but, I did notell.

Desibaba
10-21-06, 01:48
Not so sure you saw a sting. Pretty sure 18th and Indiana is the home of the CPD 1st District.I think it might have been left over of drug bust:

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=4672093

Confucius
10-21-06, 16:44
About noon, a wsw and a couple of blocks west, a real good looking HSW walking around with the "eyes" working.

Worth a trip if close.

GL

Jimjamesx
10-21-06, 18:20
For those whe PM'd me about Sharon are u guys getting my responses with numbers?

Ass Attack
10-24-06, 15:15
While avoiding traffic on I-55, I decided to drive down Cicero to 47th and then went East. I saw 2 BSW who looked about 5-6, but was a bit shy on pulling trigger in morning rush hour. On 47th I saw a possible HSW who kinda looked like penelope cruz. I got a look and a wave, but it was waaaay too good to be true. Hope I'm right and did not pass by on a great catch. Has anyone else seen the penelope look alike.

Ass Attack

Ride2nite
10-25-06, 21:55
Been a while...good to see MWM and JimJames keeping the ladies busy.

Northside is dead dead dead guys. I was having some success on the Devon and Clark strolls, but it has dried up big time. I probably spent more money on gas than I have on sw's.

I did check out 47th the other night...found 1 HSW who from a far look nice, I'll have to blame that one on the darkness. She lasted about 1 block before I had to ask her to leave. Young looking, but had all kinda crackhead scabs on her face. Not worth the gamble! Not looking to have my buddy shrivel up and fall off.

I did see this hot bsw with a very nice looking body. Went in for the scoop up, but someone beat me to it.

Gave up on 47th, and made my way back to North. Eureka! Found this hot lil wsw...said she was 22 and I believed her. I did ask her name, but she gave me some street bs, called herself white chocolate...oh how original!

She said she was new to the job. Yeah I know, it's like a convict saying I'm innocent the judge fucked me. Still either she was new or completely stupid cause she kept bragging about the money she had made and flashing her earnings in my face like she just won the lottery. I can only imagine how many guys would have snatched the cash and kicked her out the car. But, I'm not one of those guys.

So to the point, very nice body and nice and tight where it counted. Would definitely check her out again, but of course she has no phone #. So if you come across a cute young and very stupid wsw on North by Pulaski...that's probably her. Have fun with her, I know I did!

Ump1969
10-26-06, 09:09
First, I have been having some success lately in Cicero, but nothing much to get excited about and no digits.

Please allow an old mongerer some BS time. I have seen a lot of discussion lately on various boards concerning some guys shelling out too much for services and others upset by this because it upsets the market.

Let's keep in mind what this business is about. The girls offer a service that we purchase. What is it worth? Who knows? We listen to the sob stories of the girls and then we bargain.

Now I do not see myself as a cold, unsympathetic person. I do not merely see the girls as meat. I'm sorry that the boy friend(pimp?) beats the crap out of her. I'm sorry she has three kids and the dad abandoned them. I'm sorry about the drug habit.

But I did not cause any of it and do not wish to be charged for it. I give to charity and do not wish mongering to be considered charity. Furthermore, there are other outlets for these girls to get their social problems fixed.

That leaves the matter of what the service is worth. My local computer store charges $60.00 as soon as you walk in the store to get the hardware looked at. Anyone get their car fixed lately for less than $50.00/hour other than by a friend or acquaintance, or by warranty?

If you get a BJ in your car, you are getting at most 15 or 20 minutes of service in less than fashionable surroundings. The service may or not be good. Full sex or half-and-half offers a bit more service for a certain amount of time. Whatever service you name varies in quality by girl and varies according to the client.

I I generally pay no more than $20.00 for a BJ. Outstanding service may get a tip. To pay $40.00 or $50.00 right off the top, in my opinion, offers less incentive for girls to put up much of an effort for good service. Look at AMPs. Prices over the past decade have skyrocketed for extras, because guys have paid for them. How many guys have complained about not getting much for their service- a lousy massage and uninspired sex- for several bills or more?

Might I suggest several things? Negotiate low. You can always hold out the promise of a tip for great service. If you do, follow through- you might want to see that one again. Don't get caught up in the sob stories. A lot of them are BS, anyway, as the "baby" is often their coke habit or their "boyfriend". If you don't think a girl will fib to get more bucks out of you, then I have this bridge in Brooklyn I wish to sell you.

Anyway, that;s my personal BS. Since I have wasted your time, the best I can offer is to avoid the wastrels on Cicero in Oak Forest, that will give lousy service and are merely looking for a quick fix.

Confucius
10-26-06, 14:33
Rainy weather and cold but still a couple of bsw walking noth on Kostner at around noon.

Did not stop but they are there. West of the viaduct was a Cicero cruiser just stopped and was waiting for whatever.

GL

Cubiche
10-27-06, 03:06
It was raining tonight so I did not expect to see anyone. But just east of Western I spotted two BSW. One was tall and thin and the other was shorter. They were dressed well, not typical fo SW. I had seen the taller one several weeks ago, tried to get to her but she was gone when I went around. Thought this would be the time but as I was approaching LE pulled up to them. When I came around again, they were gone. Don't know if they were arrested or not.

AmonRa
10-27-06, 09:05
Given I-55 was a parking lot during the evening rush (4pm) last night I decided to take 47th. I didn't see anything on 47th, so I turned south on Cicero to take Archer. A couple of blocks north of Archer on Cicero there is a Walgreen’s and the parking lot was FULL!!! I counted 4 ladies looking to get their prescriptions filled. I have to admit that given the open nature of this lot I felt a bit uneasy and decided to continue on home.

Ass Attack
10-27-06, 19:01
AronRa,

Good call the other night about the Walgreens. I know, in the past, that Le would do stings at the gas station across the street. It would not suprise me that they would change to Walgreens, because of their ability to surround the parking lot without interrupting the already horrific traffic on Cicero.

Ass Attack

Member #2429
10-29-06, 20:59
I see a few mentioning of the north dside being dead, however, I saw a little bit of actionn an Irving Park. The first sighting on Irving for me. It was last Thursday at 15 min. to 12am. I didn't stop as my passenger seat was taken.

I have had a few experiences since my last posting. It seems there is a local around 43rd and halsted is providing BJ's nothing more. She is walking wiith another girl who seems to be there for support.

I have seen a very thin bleach blond near the pilsen area a long while back. I saw her again going into an apartment building with a guy on 31st few months after seeing her. She say's she stays with friends in Pilsen but she lives in the north west suburbs where I saw her twice. I haven't seen her in over a year now. Has any one seen her? I also miss Princess who is usually with Topaz. I lost all of their numbers and Princess has a differen't number every week. Any body seen them lately?

GoldenGreek
10-29-06, 21:02
I see a few mentioning of the north dside being dead, however, I saw a little bit of actionn an Irving Park. The first sighting on Irving for me. It was last Thursday at 15 min. to 12am. I didn't stop as my passenger seat was taken.

I have had a few experiences since my last posting. It seems there is a local around 43rd and halsted is providing BJ's nothing more. She is walking wiith another girl who seems to be there for support.

I have seen a very thin bleach blond near the pilsen area a long while back. I saw her again going into an apartment building with a guy on 31st few months after seeing her. She say's she stays with friends in Pilsen but she lives in the north west suburbs where I saw her twice. I haven't seen her in over a year now. Has any one seen her? I also miss Princess who is usually with Topaz. I lost all of their numbers and Princess has a differen't number every week. Any body seen them lately?Where on Irving Park? What cross-street?

Member #2429
10-30-06, 10:48
The girl I saw was around Irving and Ashland. I know some people may be thinking around Sheridan as I received a message asking. I picked up a young thick blond sitting at a bus stop on Irving and Sheridan who was staying at the SRO hotel. This was about two winters ago. I wasn't even trolling. She claimed she was from Miluakee.

Good mongering Trolls.

HappyGardener
10-30-06, 12:18
Two blocks east of Ashland is El Gato Negro a notorious Latin TV/CD/TS bar. The "girls" are often outside looking for dates. Espcially from midnight until 3 am. Don't worry, you would not be the first guy fooled. There is a veritable traffic jam in front of that place when it closes

Midwest10
10-30-06, 13:22

I have seen a very thin bleach blond near the pilsen area a long while back. I saw her again going into an apartment building with a guy on 31st few months after seeing her. She say's she stays with friends in Pilsen but she lives in the north west suburbs where I saw her twice. I haven't seen her in over a year now. Has any one seen her? I also miss Princess who is usually with Topaz. I lost all of their numbers and Princess has a differen't number every week. Any body seen them lately?

Hey 2429,

Did the he/she out hang you? LOL -

Great observation by Happy G!

Member #2429
10-31-06, 10:47
Wasn't aware of El Gato Negro. I missed my chance to find out if I was out hung. I'll try next time. I'll work for the night if i am out hung. LOL

In other news, saw a hype on North Monday afternon. Very thin dark hair. wasn't trolling however, and if I was I wouldn't have stopped. It seems North has a lot of desperates. Traveling south on Western just before Grand, I saw a hot lookin latina. wasn't sure if she was working but we made eye contact. She may be working at one of the buildings or lived in the area as I double backed to stop and say hi, she was gone.

I see a lot more action when I am not trolling and don't have the time to stop and smell the flowers.

MWM
10-31-06, 11:50
Watch out on Cicero from 52nd to 48th as the cops regularly run stings there. I know from experience (bad) that this is the case. Check out the CPD website for prostituion arrests in Chicago and you'll see the stings happenning in some of the same areas over and over again. There are a few spots on 47th that they use a lot too.

Remember the cop (girl) will not get in your car but will try to get you to commit to the act while standing outside your window. If she wants to talk before getting in, drive off fast!!! Also, they will stay in the same area so as not to get too far away from their back ups.

AronRa,

Good call the other night about the Walgreens. I know, in the past, that Le would do stings at the gas station across the street. It would not suprise me that they would change to Walgreens, because of their ability to surround the parking lot without interrupting the already horrific traffic on Cicero.

Ass Attack

Angela30
11-01-06, 21:22
LeFantasy - A Special Fantasy for you Guys!

International Agency

LeFantasy is one of the top international agencies, serving clients for over 9 years. Lefantasy has over 50 European girls – amateur students and models - providing a real GFE.

Angela can arrange for one of LF's beautiful European girls to join you in the Caribbean or Mexico. Take advantage of the low season airfares to Europe (almost the same as a domestic flight in the US ) and let LeFantasy arrange a long weekend ‘all inclusive’ package to a romantic city in Europe including flights, hotel and one of our LF ladies to show you around.

Or invite one of our ladies to the US. Angela will make your wish come true! http://www.lefantasy.com/us-in-euro.html

Ass Attack
11-02-06, 12:15
I was driving to work today with a co-worker and we decided to grab breakfast at Mcdonalds (47th and Cicero). The drive through was packed so we went inside to save time. As soon as I walk in I see 5 Sw's sitting and having coffee together. I'm thinking this could not be real. I was so tempted to start a conversation, but with me friend there I did not have the guts. I will have to try this again one day when I'm by myself. Have any of you ever seen this before?

Ass Attack

P.S. I was going to ask them if they were having a union meeting

Walnut
11-02-06, 20:08
Yes your right i have seen alot of sw in there warming up or eating. If your a chicken-shit like me about picking up street meat try parking on the side streets and just walk around that area.

I have banged alot of hoes in the UHAUL parking lot after hours and there are places to hide from LE.

If your lucky in the summer sometimes a truck is open and you got a instant hotel room.

Just out of curiousity where do u guys go when you get some sw in the daytime, where is a safe area. I'm always scared up getting p/u by LE

Oh Boy
11-02-06, 20:09
What time did the unoin meeting take place? I am hoping to cum to the meeting and pay my dues!

Monger King
11-03-06, 03:23
Does any one no the red head that was working 4 five star escorts like 3 or 4 months ago? I think she went by the name Meagan. Slim with long strawberry blonde hair, from the Zion or Wakegan area. And where is she?